[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/nitwg/ - Night in the Woods General Just Shapes Edition T

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 91

File: 1496845743037[1].jpg (153KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496845743037[1].jpg
153KB, 1280x1024px
/nitwg/ - Night in the Woods General

Just Shapes Edition

Trust only these MEGAs
>OST
https://mega.nz/#F!RQhxBZJA!u5Y781s6xWM3uSBPeFBxTQ

>Fanart compilation (updated June 4, 2017:
https://mega.nz/#!lBkGnLbK!bRW-RXT6iEKuObZY8kcEpXf5uNIZG6nzxd2aiH1WJDU

>Write Bin
https://pastebin.com/wbNTtWHU

>Art Booru
http://nitw.booru.org/

>Shitposter Awareness
https://pastebin.com/a5HYkqvz

Previous Thread >>9751244
>>
>>9758590
It doesn't seem to be that big of a theme, as they never really try. Would have been nicer if Mae did more to try and get better. I thought the journal was a good, if not very original game mechanic, but I thought it was a shame you couldn't complete it all in one go.
>>
>>9758609
my understanding is that mae wasn't really aware of how incompetent dr. hank was/is, this is alluded to several times during the game and is a reflection of the overrall 'doomed world' angle the game plays. dr. hank is probably trying to help mae, but is a fucking moron who tells her to do the exact opposite of what will help
>>
>>9758648
Yeah that whole "repress everything" shit is particularly egregious.
>>
>>9758648
That seems like the most likely possibility, then again I am sure a lot of therapists, especially ones maybe working in small towns, would have never studied rare conditions disassociation disorder and not know how to treat them very well, and just use vague treatments.

Wasn't it mentioned that Selmers also saw doctor hank and was also prescribed to keep a journal? I wonder what Selmers did or what kind of disorder she had so she was sent to see him?

>>9758669

Repress everything is basically a super bad strawman view of therapy.
>>
remember DO NOT reply to trannies, being transgender is a mental illness, you aren't helping them with shitpost, you just derail the fucking thread
>>
Bit early for a new thread but alright.
Do you think Bea likes having her head spikes pulling during sex in the same way most girls like facing their hair pulled?
>>
>>9758734
Considering she doesn't have hair and her head spikes would basically be the equivalent of her hair, probably.

If her spikes go all the way down though, it must make sitting or lying down pretty uncomfortable. What do you think, do her spikes go all the way down?
>>
File: takethat.png (172KB, 631x536px) Image search: [Google]
takethat.png
172KB, 631x536px
>>9758728
>I'm gonna derail the thread to tell you how much I hate trannies!!! But then try and mask it by claiming I'm trying to stop the thread from being derailed

On another note, is this game more like an interactive story? I can't decide which looking from the outside in
>>
>>9758757
Yep, pretty much. There is no real challenge to speak of, the best way I can describe it is kind of a cross between a visual novel and a walking simulator with a few wario ware mini games thrown in. Whether the story makes it worth it is down to personal taste.
>>
>>9758757
It's a walking talking with mini games game.
>>
>>9758669

the problem is we don't know how many layers of irony to work with, was it intentional or is this actually how incompetent hipsters believe it works
>>
>>9758780
The same could be said for a LOT of the issues Night in the Woods deals with, especially the political stuff.
>>
File: 1496610444372.png (44KB, 282x285px) Image search: [Google]
1496610444372.png
44KB, 282x285px
>>9758677
>Repress everything is basically a super bad strawman view of therapy.
It doesn't even make sense. Like that is literally turn of the last century psycotherapy.

>I wonder what Selmers did or what kind of disorder she had

She was an addict and got fired from the pharmacy she was working at for stealing them, so probably opioids.

>>9758734
Depends on how sensitive those spikes are. I don't know much about crocodilia, but I assume they are fairly flexible and would probably be as sensitive as the rest of her skin.
>>
>>9758787
Wow, I totally missed that. Really adds another level to Selmers character, considering she is presumably around the same age as Mae.

At least she didn't turn to heroin after she got fired.
>>
>>9758728
One time I kissed a tranny so they'd feel desirable. "She" wasn't very passable at all but I don't like seeing people sad. Did I do the right thing or am just making "her" illness worse?
>>
>>9758801
She's slightly older. I think i read 3 years somewhere.
>>
>>9758812
She probably has some kind of issues that made her turn to drugs though, if you could get addicted just from using opioids, then people who get them in hospitals after surgeries would come out as heroin addicts, and that doesn't happen.
>>
Who's most likely to have a choking fetish?
Mae
Bea
Gregg (as twink bottom)
Angus (as bottom)
Selmers
Lori
Candy
>>
>>9758852
Jenna
>>
>>9758848
It's usually because they are prescribed for awhile after the surgery or injury. I was on hydrocodone for like 8 years because it was simply the easiest way they could think of to handle my chronic pain. It could also be just simply friends passing around drugs at a parties.
>>
>>9758852
>Mae: I want you to choke me until you're just shapes.
>>
File: haiku mae powerlines.png (334KB, 1280x940px) Image search: [Google]
haiku mae powerlines.png
334KB, 1280x940px
>>9758852
Possibly Lori. She's pretty freaky, but due to her, probably, being sexually inexperienced I doubt she would be all that aware of it. Angus definitely would not. Between his asthma and his abusive upbringing I doubt he would find much humor or pleasure in it.
>>
>>9758852
Maybe Gregg as he seems to be into risky stuff with all his crimes and that.

Choking is actually super dangerous and you shouldn't do it even with a partner. Accidents happen and brain damage is horrible.
>>
File: tumblr_opg1ucCPrw1vuz8sbo1_1280.png (1007KB, 1280x1117px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opg1ucCPrw1vuz8sbo1_1280.png
1007KB, 1280x1117px
Good morning Possum Springs!
>>
File: erection but also an erection.png (33KB, 201x160px) Image search: [Google]
erection but also an erection.png
33KB, 201x160px
>>9758909
>walking down the street
>look up
>see this
I knew black cats were unlucky but this is ridiculous
>>
>>9758973
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3teuBMCa8QE
>>
>>9758973
I'm surprised how little her grandfather pops up in fan art. For that matter is there even a picture of him in game?
>>
>>9759012
There is a picture of him in one of the Kickstarter demo games.
>>
File: doodle_GrandadComeBackToLife.png (28KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
doodle_GrandadComeBackToLife.png
28KB, 512x512px
>>9759012
>>
>>9759009
I hope you like your women slightly crispy and unable to use adjectives.Candy tried to warn her.
>>
>>9759059
>slightly
That is exactly the kind of sentence she wouldn't be able to formulate anymore.
>>
>>9758939
Hand choking is almost impossible to be dangerous with. The human hand actually doesn't have enough strength to stop airflow unless you have killing intent AND strength.
The correct and dangerous way to choke someone is to put pressure on the two arteries running on each side of the windpipe. And that actually is dangerous since you're depriving the brain of oxygen, but you don't actually impede breathing in any way. 2-4 seconds can cause a mild high and feelings of euphoria but any longer and they'll pass out.
You'd have to cut air flow for 20 seconds to risk brain damage, choke play is only dangerous if you have no idea what you're doing.
>>
>>9759094
That is good advice all right. If you MUST do breath play, always do it like that, gently, with a partner, and only use hands. Never do it alone, and never use ropes or tools, even with a partner.

There was a well known artist on FA who had an accident doing solo breath play and nearly died. He got brain damage and forgot how to write. He was being super stupid about it too because his partner was in the house at the same time he was doing it, yet he did it solo. If his partner hadn't come into the room, he would have died.

Basically if you must be choked, be safe about it.
>>
>>9759179
>>9759094
Honestly I can't help but think of South Park everytime this matter comes up.
>>
Which character do you think would be most up for shameless public indecency?
>>
it's getting harder to breathe just reading this
>>
>>9759233
Mae would run naked through the woods if Gregg dared her to.

>>9759215

Don't forget Bojack Horseman had a whole subplot about it in season 2.

Bojack is great because it tries a lot of the same stuff NITW did but it succeeds where NITW failed. I wonder if the devs ripped it off at all for NITW?
>>
>>9758848

like her husband leaving her for a girl at a gas station
>>
>>9759094
I mean, the biggest issue with traditional choking is crushing the windpipe and bruising it. Which I reiterate, is really hard to do with hands alone.
Now something like stepping on someone's throat is super dangerous because you can easily and accidentally put too much weight on their windpipe and causevserious damage. I would never do or advocate for that.

>>9759179
Most of the danger of breathplay comes from autoerotic asphyxiation. Because yeah, your partner will stop if you tap out.
Gravity won't.

Choking for me is a domination/trust thing. I've never been with someone who could only get off by choking, just ones who enjoyed the occasional hand around their neck or trusted me enough to submit and let me do it even if it wasn't something they were (initially) interested in.

Also I've never met someone who tried choking that didn't enjoy it, either giving or receiving.

>>9759215
And now I'm choking on my spit here ahahahaha

>>9759233
Bea
>>
>>9759233
Gregg. If it is something like skinny dipping with friends I could see Germ, Mae and Bea do it, but Gregg is the only one I could see just flat out streaking down the road.

>>9759254
I haven't watched season 2 yet. Right now I'm marathoning Twin Peaks and I'll probably do my annual watch through of Venture Bros., but after that I'll probably do it.
>>
File: mae streaks.jpg (128KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
mae streaks.jpg
128KB, 1024x768px
>>9759233
well, mae was ready to run naked through the woods with a couple drinks in her so I feel like she's got the potential deep down
>>
>>9759263
I think the hand around the neck thing can be hot but only if there is absolutely no pressure applied. I guess I am too aware of the risks.
>>
>>9759263
>>9759330

Not that I don't know how it feels though, I like snorkelling in the summer and if I dive like 7 or 8 meters down under the water then come back up, I do get that lightheaded euphoric feeling mentioned earlier which is why I do breath play. I guess I prefer to do it while swimming instead of in the bedroom because I also get to look at fish and seaweed.

I don't really like the weird underwater breath play pics, but I understand why people do.
>>
>>9759233

what makes you think mae didn't get naked for the shapes incident
>>
>>9759395
>mae tears off all her clothes before beating some kid's face in with a bat
disturbing, but oddly amusing
>>
>>9759330
Everyone has their own limit to being choked. For some a hand around the neck is enough, one girl had me choke her until she almost passed out and had a MASSIVE orgasm from it. Fell asleep for like 2 hours immediately after.

Chokee has to respect the limit of the choker and also know when to cut them off early, cause in her case she probably would have liked it if I'd choked her until she completely passed out.
>>
>>9759424

>trying to play little league
>step up to the plate
>get ready
>lots of gasping from the bleachers, pitcher doesn't throw the ball and just looks at you like you've got two heads
>turn around
>the fat semi autistic girl is standing there naked and breathing heavily
>rushes at you naruto style and beats you retarded with a baseball bat
>>
>>9759395
From the way Mae described college, it sounded like her entire time at college was a Shapes incident for her, and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't see it as real. One of the main reasons she came back to Possum Springs is because she could see it as real.

Did the game ever say what triggered Mae when she beat up the kid in school? I wonder if something specific set her off or maybe it was just the stress of school in general getting to her.
>>
>>9759294
Your art style looks very familiar. Do you have a Tumblr?
>>
>>9759530
They never say why exactly she fucked the kid up but her shapes shit started when her dating sim video game stopped working or some shit.
>>
>>9759530

she played a shitload of VNs in a semi hikko phase and after being forced to realize her waifu wasn't real she questioned if anything was real and put on her nevada sweater
>>
>>9759578
>>9759580

VNs? Waifus? Where was this in the game? I should check that wiki page that had the entire script you can search through.
>>
>>9759626
If you do the Bea route when she's on the couch with Bea she says when she started seeing shapes. I never finished the Gregg route but I think she talks about it then too.
>>
>>9759626
The dating sim was only mentioned once. I think it was closer to the end when she was talking with Gregg at his appartment.
>>
>>9759649
>>9759653
I guess the person might change between Gregg and Bea depending on which route you take.
>>
>>9759649
I never finished the Bea route. I found it here. This is a super useful resource by the way, maybe we should add it to the heading posts.

http://nightinthewoods.wikia.com/wiki/User:NoIdeaHowToCallMe/Scripts

It is the full script of the game, including cut content, that you can easily search through and reference.
>>
The fact that it started when Mae was playing a game makes it feel like they were trying to be meta or something. It is weird because like, obviously game characters, Mae herself included to us, are not real, but when she realised the game characters wern't real, she couldn't see anyone else as real either.

Is that what disassociation is like? I am not sure myself as I am no expert, but it seems like it very well could be a horrible misrepresentation if nobody who worked on the game has gone through it.
>>
>>9759692
Thanks, Anon. I'll be sure to give this a read later to find out more.
>>
>>9759735
It felt like the game was trying to be meta but sorta failed at it.
>>
>>9759758
I looked through the Just Shapes scene and while it is mostly the same there are quite a few little different details between the Gregg and Bea routes that change a few things.

>>9759785

If it was trying to be meta it was being so vague about it that it didn't work. Like, if it is worried that its users as impressionable as Mae was that playing a game caused her to beat a kid up, then what does it think it might do to its audience?
>>
>>9759803
I doubt that it was primarily the game that caused the incidnet to happen. Rather, it was just one thing that piled on to all the other things which caused it. Something like that.
>>
File: mae hmph.png (15KB, 240x203px) Image search: [Google]
mae hmph.png
15KB, 240x203px
>>9759551
I didn't draw that
>>
>>9759913
Sauce? I might know who drew that but I need to make sure.
>>
>>9759883
Maybe they are just waiting for someone to attempt murder and blame it on the game so they can get media attention, just like Catcher in the Rye.
>>
>>9759942
beats me, someone posted it here and I just saved it
>>
>>9759883
Nah. She said she was playing the game and the screen got fucked up or something and she couldn't play it anymore, and that it made it feel like she lost a really close friend, but she also knew it was just a game, but she couldn't shake the feeling or something like that and it really fucked with her mind and that's when she started seeing shapes.
>>
If we add the full script to the thread, should we keep it on the wiki or add it to the pastebin? It is a full megabyte of text.

>>9759970

I am glad Mae never took a Philosophy 101 class. If someone had taught her about Plato's Cave she would probably have snapped and beat them up.

Maybe that's it. Maybe she took philosophy at college and that is what messed her up so bad. The game is loosely based on the philosophy of Camus. Maybe Mae learned about existentialism and couldn't go on.
>>
>>9759970
Yeah, that was it. Looking back on it now, that's a pretty stupid reason for why she's fucked up in the head.
>>
>>9760049

yeah well slenderman and doom are shitty reasons to kill people but then you'd be calling god a poor writer
>>
>>9760049
Not like it's the game's fault, it was just a trigger. She probably had disassociation disorder already from genetics or bad brain chemistry and the game is what pushed her over the edge. Not like it is something that could happen to an average mentally sound person who didn't have a pre existing condition.
>>
>>9760049
She was fucked in the head to begin with the game was just the trigger. Also the influence of the lamest old one ever may or may not have been involved.
>>
>>9760049
Well, technically there's also a goat god fucking around with her mind in the bottom of a mine shaft. Maybe that plays into it as well.
>>
>>9760111

did he husbando alexander too?
>>
How many times do you think Anus has had to suffer from extremely embarassing typos and misspellings with his name?
>>
>>9760086
>>9760099
You're right, I forgot to factor that in.
>>
>>9760111
That is a good lesson to teach to the game's mentally ill and possibly vulnerable fans, isn't it.
>"Your issues aren't your fault, you don't need to work on them"
>"Mae's issues are caused by an elder god, an elder god that demands human sacrifice to be happy."
>"If Mae's issues are caused by an elder god that you need to kill people to make happy, why can't yours, mentally ill and impressionable Night in the Woods fan?"
>"All you need to do is make the God happy and your issues will go away."

My god, Night in the Woods might be the most harmful video game ever.
>>
>>9760111
We don't know if that exists though.
>>
File: alexander-the-great.jpg (24KB, 382x450px) Image search: [Google]
alexander-the-great.jpg
24KB, 382x450px
>>9760132
Alexander is pretty husbandable.
>>
>>9758787
>>9758677
The problem with Dr Hank is that he's supposed to be one of those small town doctor's that tries to take care of 'everything' a community needs, despite that he probably couldn't feasibly have all the training required, ie he's supposedly a pediatrician, dentist, therapist, psyciatrist, and maybe more, all at the same time. It makes sense that he prescribes Mae a journal for her problems, and she even says that it kind of helps, but from what we learn with Selmers who was dealing with addiction, Dr Hank does that with 'everyone'. He means well, but he's not trained to deal with everything he's trying to handle.
>>
File: 1490554436401.png (104KB, 278x351px) Image search: [Google]
1490554436401.png
104KB, 278x351px
>>9760162
I refuse to believe it's just a coincidence that Mae dreamed about musicians she's never met in her life and found a way to unite them. I also doubt it's just a coincidence that she talked to god in the mine where the cult said they heard god demand sacrifices unless the cult also somehow had the same mental instability as Mae.
>>
>>9760220
They do mention the mine/swamp gasses were a frequent problem in Possum Springs, but yeah the supernatural elements are almost certainly real.
>>
>>9760237
Still, considering that if they are real, Mae's mental issues are the monsters fault, all it needs is one mentally ill person to read the game wrong to have another Slender Man Stabbing, and considering NITW goes out of its way to appeal to mentally ill people, it very well could happen.
>>
File: 1482043396595.gif (428KB, 748x550px) Image search: [Google]
1482043396595.gif
428KB, 748x550px
>>9760269
>Furry Community Sacrifices People For Transsexual Goats
>>
File: jackie backside.png (13KB, 350x650px) Image search: [Google]
jackie backside.png
13KB, 350x650px
what is this goat's last name?
>>
>>9760294
Chan
>>
>>9760293
That probably does happen.
>>
>>9759970
>>9760049
>>9760086
I'm not sure about the chronology, but the underlying issue might have been Mae's grandfather's death. We know she was super close to him and he died when she was young, so she probably struggled dealing with the loss, and typically dissassociative disorders manifest as a (unhealthy) coping mechanism. Yeah, the game triggered it, but she very well could have been mentally sounds before her breakdown.

>>9760237
I feel like the swamp gasses are supposed to be a misdirection/parallel, cause like there's 'so much' happening that can be handwaved as just terrifyingly happenstance coincidences and mass hysteria, since there's almost no 'concrete' evidence of direct correlation. Just a bunch of crazy old dudes in a mineshaft. Personally I believe the supernatural elements are real, but my friend is convinced in th former.

>>9760269
I don't think the game ever frames it as like that. Like it says being mentally ill isn't Mae's fault, which is true, but everything about it pushes Mae to seek help and try to get better. The Black Goat also isn't the one supposed to be causing it, it's preying on her feeling that she lost something she can't get back. It wouldn't have gotten her if she wasn't already mentally ill, but didn't cause her mental illness.
>>
>>9760294
Has no last name because it is not told in the game
>>
Do you ever realise something, and know you will never be able to unrealise it?

That is how I feel about this realisation. Even if it isn't a very concrete reading, somebody could easily make it.
>>
>>9760334
I like realizing things. It makes me feel like I'm growing as a person.
>>
File: latest[1].png (26KB, 200x257px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
26KB, 200x257px
>>9760294
Jackie's in game sprite is actually kinda big and fat, like nearly as big as Angus, but most artists don't draw her that way. I guess she is more trap like this way.
>>
>>9760391
She's not that big, just has a belly.
>>
>>9760334
I dunno anon, I'm pretty forgetful on most occasions. I repeatedly unrealized my coworker's name for the first three weeks despite us having name tags
>>
>>9760321
I guess Mae's mental issues could be caused partially by grief and partially due to predisposition, it is why Holden was messed up in Catcher in the Rye after all.

I guess that didn't occur to me because nobody in my family, myself included, treats death as a very big deal.

>>9760429

She did have a bit of a belly in that pic of the young socialist meeting from last thread, that is probably more like how she would be than a twink.
>>
File: 1453082589252.jpg (11KB, 332x247px) Image search: [Google]
1453082589252.jpg
11KB, 332x247px
>>9760391
>You will never lick Jackie's belly while her growing erection smacks the bottom of your chin

why live
>>
>>9760446
Mae does too. Poor memory is a symptom in a lot of the mental disorders mae might have, including BPD, Bipolar, and Disassociation Disorder, like when she un-realised Bea's mother died that one time.
>>
File: tumblr_oa2srh0Z021v4a8wfo6_500.png (121KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa2srh0Z021v4a8wfo6_500.png
121KB, 500x213px
>>9760429
>>9760454
A big, beautiful, perfectly round pot belly.
>>
>>9760464
That is what Jakie was doing in one of the pics people were posting of her earlier, showing off her tum in an outfit with a small tshirt.
>>
>>9760588
Earlier in this thread? I need to see this.
>>
>>9760602
It was in an earlier thread. I don't know though, I feel Jackie would be rounder than this.

I'd still pinch her tum until she tried to get away or slapped me though.
>>
>>9760459
>like when she un-realised Bea's mother died that one time

but bea's a turbotard who never told mae and got mad nobody gossiped the news to her

now honestly i've never even considered a bea playthrough because of how shitty and standoffish her first impression was and how she get's so fucking triggered she can't even and is literally shaking right now and and kicks mae out of the car, combined with her smoking and fashion there's literally nothing there, even if gregg wasn't a superior character as a counterdraw

why wasn't bea speaking to mae again

she was already being shitty at the time of "the incident" 6 years ago so wasting college had nothing to do with it
>>
File: 9706576690.png (12KB, 257x646px) Image search: [Google]
9706576690.png
12KB, 257x646px
>>9760636
Stop posting this obvious attention whore shit and post the proper crop.
>>
>>9760636
I'd be fully okay with a rounder Jackie. I don't mind flat Jackie either though.
>>
>>9760657
But I sort of want to give that whore the cock HE wants.
>>
>>9760666
Yeah well this isn't /soc/ go there if you want a fag hookup.
>>
So this probably isn't Gregg but any muddy yellow pointy canine can be understood as gregg si let's just assume this is r63 gregg
>>
>>9760657
I don't mind the version with the person modeling for it. It's cool to see some of the process.
>>
>>9760677
Yeah, that's a pretty passable Gregg in my opinion.
>>
>>9760657
Ok, I couldn't find the proper crop and couldn't be bothered to do it myself.

>>9760653
A lot of people do consider Bea the better option. I am pretty sure Bea tells Mae her mother died before the car ride. I wouldn't know what to search in the script to find it though.
>>
>>9760675
I forgot that was a board.
ok.
>>
>>9760700
Mae didn't know Bea's mom was dead before then. Mae ghosted Bea in middle school so she wasn't there when her mom died.
>>
>>9760700
>>9760653
I always assumed that Mae knew about it but had in fact forgotten, because if the timeline in my head is right that should have been the same year that The Incident occurred.
>>
>>9760675
Didn't know /soc/ was a thing, just looked at it... Eww! Do people really like that sort of thing?
>>
>>9760737
We have a board specifically for "rate my junk" and "rate my body" and hookups. It's a good containment section
>>
>>9760737
Trust me, it's not any more pathetic than making fun of people on /soc/ while posting in a /nitwg/ on trash at 2 pm on a Wednesday. Let's be real here.
>>
>>9759942
>>9759961
It's on deviant art. I don't remember the artist specifically.
>>
>>9760765
While you're right, if I wanted what they're selling, I'd hit up literally every other person on Omegle. Also it's 3 PM here, I have work in an hour, and I'm 'still' posting on /nitwg/
>>
>>9760788
Ah, a fellow evening shifter. I dunno, I think /soc/ and Omegle are equivalent basically. You can get some good hookups from porn community threads if you put enough time into them though.
>>
>>9760765
>while posting in a /nitwg/ on trash at 2 pm on a Wednesday. Let's be real here.

Honestly this is all it takes to classify as pathetic, you're all guilty including myself.
>>
>>9759970
The devs have gone on record stating they were not attempting to be meta.
Mae comes from a family with chronic psychological issues and her mom was prone to misscarry.
Mae is also an acknowledged runt. I imagine she's a miracle baby for existing, but was fairly doomed from the start to have serious issues.
>>
>>9760831
>>9760765

>not literally shitposting from work
>>
>>9760823
>Hey dudes could you rate my junk
"It's pretty okay"
>>
>>9760823
>>9760788
I used to love going on Omegle and chatting with people. I'm still friends with a few of them. This one time I met this guy who claimed to have been an Ethiopian hacker whom had been involved in the hacking of the Iranian government that happened in 2010 if I remember correctly.

>>9760836
That pregnancy part was had me losing it. I really loved Candy and Mae's interactions.
>>
>>9760905
They are so cute. Gonna go hug my mom
>>
>>9760836
I know the devs have said they wern't trying to be meta, but in that case, why does it seem so freaking meta?

The explanation of Mae being genetically predisposed makes the most sense. The tone seems to be less "If you are genetically prone to issues, it's okay" and more "If you are genetically prone to issues sucks to be you" though.

Incidentally, I am the oldest sibling in my family, and my mother was afraid to have children until she was well into her 30s because she had mental health issues and she was afraid her children would have them too, and I was the second attempt after a miscarriage. I guess that is just part of the game casting a very wide net to be releasable and it happened to catch me in that part, huh?

Ironically, I inherited autism and depression from my mum, and anxiety from my dad, while my younger brother who was born 3 years later got neither and is totally neurotypical. Yay genetics!
>>
>>9760905
No wonder Mae's parents are still trying to parent her if she is that small at 20.
>>
>>9760159

to be fair, we cant really fully blame the goat
she also had the world's shittest doctor.

"No, he very specifically said *repress*."
>>
>>9760831
Yes, I believe this is a fair characterization.

>>9760849
I don't have a job where I can do that. I wouldn't anyway because it would feel weird.

>>9760905
Eh, there are some neat people but I've never met anybody that I still talk to. I still talk daily to lots of people from porn threads years later though.
>>
File: 2eq.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2eq.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>9760454
Every night...I can feel my erection...but nobody to share it with...you feel it too, don't you?
>>
>>9760961
I got boned with a rare mutation caused bone disease. Part of why I liked the game so much is I'm in sort of a similar situation to Bea, and in some ways Mae. Although my hometown is bigger than Possum Springs. 2 or 3 times so.

>>9760980
Yeah. But just imagine what it'll be like if Mae ever tries to have kids. That's kind of a depressing thought so here's a cute picture.
>>
>>9761105
Maybe Mae will be in a stable same sex relationship when she decides to have kids and her partner will insist on carrying the baby because Mae is so tiny.

That pic is so cute. Cuddling with a loved one does make you feel like everything will be fine.
>>
File: Hello.jpg (10KB, 237x173px) Image search: [Google]
Hello.jpg
10KB, 237x173px
Finally got this tablet to work! Give me something to draw, people!
>>
>>9758757
>>9758770

There are also mild exploration elements you wouldn't see in a visual novel though. Demon Tower is a fairly challenging and fleshed out minigame.
>>
>>9761225
Jackie making out with Mae. Make Mae a futa if you're down with that
>>
>>9761209
Mae canonically wants to live on a corn farm with her butch blacksmith/woodworker wife, and instead of kids, she just wants big dogs and a cat so. There's something admirable about a goal like that.

>>9761225
Draw Gregg being a friend
>>
File: 1496639854284.png (14KB, 781x934px) Image search: [Google]
1496639854284.png
14KB, 781x934px
>>9761225
Anything with Jackie
>>
>>9760961

>waiting until mid 30's to have kids

thank god you skirted downs or whatever
>>
>>9761328
I know right, my brother and I got pretty lucky in that respect, though I don't think Downs becomes SUPER common unless your mother was in her 40s.
>>
>>9761209
>Mae
>stable
The only time those two words are used together are when you're talking about how good she is at walking on powelines.
>>
File: bea x scriggins.jpg (541KB, 1242x1279px) Image search: [Google]
bea x scriggins.jpg
541KB, 1242x1279px
>>
>>9761209
That is probably what would happen. Hopefully. I really doubt Mae could take a miscarriage.

>>9761312
I almost forgot that. I really hate how that screen is totally wasted, except for Germ's hangout. I kind of want Mae and Bea to be a platonic couple. Just living together for the rest of their lives as friends, maybe occasional fuck buddies, but ultimately nothing romantic.
>>
File: 1493611569020.jpg (49KB, 670x549px) Image search: [Google]
1493611569020.jpg
49KB, 670x549px
>>9761383
>>
>>9761371
The only way she could be in a stable relationship is if she found someone who was willing to put up with all her bullshit.

>>9761383

There is no way this could happen, Bea has standards.
>>
>>9761209
>>9761371
Have you ever had a thing of milk that was past its expiration date but it was dubiosly still drinkable, and you give it a smell and it doesn't smell sour, so you pour it in your cereal, and find out it 'is' spoiled? And then you eat your cereal anyway?

Yeah that's Mae

>>9761383
effing scriggins
>>
>>9761448

>these cornflakes taste really warm
>>
>>9761225
Nice dude! Remember to post the solution to any of the places you may have asked for help so that people with the same problem can be saved some trouble.
>>
>>9761448
Wait, is Mae the milk, or is she the person who would eat the milk even though it is spoiled?
>>
File: 1493096217050.png (32KB, 429x378px) Image search: [Google]
1493096217050.png
32KB, 429x378px
>>9761383
Am I the only one who thinks Bea and Scriggns is a good couple? Scriggins is a hard worker and Bea could use a man in her life that doesn't just sit on the couch and tell her how great and important he is while contributing nothing to his own business.
>>
>>9761448
Mae just needs to sort out her life and what she's been through, her friends and the fact she doesn't have a rejected Bloodborne boss fucking with her head anymore will probably improve her mental health.
>>
>>9761527
Mae's eating the cereal. The milk is your semen.
>>
>>9761346
I guess at 40 it's about 1 in 100 and at age 40 it's about 1 in 30. Yikes.

>>9761409
What weird looking bodies.

>>9761448
No, that has not happened to me.
>>
>>9761319
This is the first image I've drawn with the tablet and, as it turns out, I'm pretty bad with it.
>>
>>9761559
>Mae at the Lee-Delaney residence
"Hey Gregg, your milk tastes a little funky"

>>9761562
Hey get a load of mr responsible milk drinker over here

>>9761535
Mae's problem is that Scriggins is a legitimately awful person. Mae and Gregg do petty stuff like smash abandoned property and steal small things. Scriggins unrepentantly locked a teacher in the closet for all of Longest Night and thought it was funny that it gave him claustrophobia.
>>
>>9761611
Wait, you're saying that you aren't an expert at a new skill? That's pretty embarrassing dude.
>>
>>9761551
>lets practice that horror movie scream
holy shit my dick
>>
>>9761615
It's not like he thought he would be trapped in there the whole time. He was just a kid having a goof. You can't hold someone's childhood against them anon.
>>
>>9761652
If you hold things they did as a kid against them then what would you say about Mae?
>>
File: 1496185535195.jpg (319KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496185535195.jpg
319KB, 1000x1000px
>>9761659
She's a slacking lazy piece of shit that almost killed somebody over a video game. Although she moves back to town in hopes of living like a kid again so that's a good way to describe her at all times.
>>
>>9761652
>>9761659
Yeah, he did it when he was a kid, and kids do stupid things all the time, but it's the fact that even as an adult he doesn't regret it or feel bad about it, or even feel at all like maybe he shouldn't have done it. The difference is that Mae fucked up, but she knows what she did was wrong and wants to be a decent person.
>>
>>9761615
Scrigginsposting probably comes a large part from the cut content about him. He's a repentant dick that found out the hard way when you fuck people over life fucks you over. He spends his free time ripping copper out of houses so he can eat.
Release Scriggins is just an immature dick.
>>
>>9761726
I need to see cut content Scriggins, then. I'd rather have fewer assholes and more decent people in my canon, and I have no shame accepting cut content.
>>
>>9761719
You can't waste time feeling bad for every person you've wronged anon. Worrying about "I shouldn't have" when it happened like 10 years ago is a waste of time and mental health because there's nothing you can do about it but move on.
>>
>>9761750
He's not exactly decent, but he acknowledges he was a little shithead. He just says the difference between him and Mae is he grew up and she's still childish.
Not exactly saintly, but he's somewhat similar to Bea. Instead of tradgedy forcing him to grow up and work how ass off it's his own poor decision making leaving him with hard labor or homelessness as his life choice from here on out.
>>
>>9761750
IIRC nobody in town would hire him to work because they all thought he was a scumbag so he rips copper out of abandoned houses and sells it to his brother.
>>
>>9762012
I really wish they kept in cut content for him but I guess there wouldn't really be any purpose for it since he's not a main character or even a reoccurring character.
>>
>>9762056
There really should have been more of him in general to be honest. He was even the first character they created for the game.
>>
>>9761762
You don't have to beat yourself up over things in the past, but there's still recognizing that you shouldn't have done something, and then growing from it.

But anyway, it's time to work so I'm out, send me drawing requests and I'll try to see them if the thread's not deleted before I get off for the night
>>
Pastor K. needs more love. It kind of bugs me that you don't have a scene apologizing for saying she is a shitty pastor.
>>
>>9762465
How would Mae even know if she is a shitty pastor? Not like she ever goes to church.

Scriggins, like most of the people in the game, just seems like he is the way he is because he was dealt a bad hand socioeconomically. That is a common thread with pretty much every subplot in the game.
>>
File: 1492909588552.png (542KB, 548x643px)
1492909588552.png
542KB, 548x643px
>>9762357
Do what this guy said
>>9762465
>>
>>9762495
yea but scriggins also almost killed a guy willingly
>>
>>9762514
Maybe he is just a sociopath.
>>
Scriggins referring to both Mae and Gregg as "ladies" rubs me the wrong way.
>>
>>9762531
cool motive, still murder
>>
>>9762495
Mae accuses her of being one because Karen's faith wavers. I wish the game was a bit longer, so you had the chance to do some more stuff like go to a sermon or hangout with people your parents or friends on the weekend.
>>
>>9762536
That's the point of an insult. It works because Gregg is a guy and Mae hates prim and proper femininity. So ladies is an insult to both despite one it them being female.
>>
>>9762536
Could be casual homophobia or just general rudeness, though if it is the former, might be the only onscreen example of Gregg or Angus facing queer bashing in the entire game.

>>9762604
This might be a better explanation, but we don't know if Scriggins knows that. Then again we don't know if he knows Gregg is gay.

Scott benson said on his curious Cat that Scriggins was actually one of the very first side characters they made. Doesn't really seem like that with his role in the story though.
>>
>>9762627
Man, fuck Scriggins.
>>
>>9762627
>homophobia
But they obviously hang out pretty often since they're on such good terms for Gregg to look forward to hanging out with him at the abandoned store.

Also I hate that word. Nobody's actually afraid of gay people. What a dumb word for fags to make up.
>>
>>9762627
It sucks that we'll never get to learn more about him.
>>
>>9762718
I was thinking it was a stupid word, that is why I used queer bashing the second time in the post. Nobody is scared of anything, you are just being a dick.

Calling guys "Ladies" as an insult has been around years and it is not even an exclusively anti gay thing. Not like Scriggins invented it.

>>9762727

Just think, he could have been a deep, well rounded, and sympathetic character, I guess Night in the Woods didn't have room for any more of those though.
>>
>>9762718
ho·mo·pho·bi·a
ˌhōməˈfōbēə/
noun
noun: homophobia

dislike of or prejudice against homosexual people.

-phobia
combining form
suffix: -phobia

extreme or irrational fear >or dislike< of a specified thing >or group<.
"arachnophobia"
>>
I get why he was pushed aside though. Just because a character was created first doesn't mean they have to stick around much. It's like using a ton of stuff from the first draft of a story. It's a first draft for a reason.
>>
>>9762756
>hōməˈfōbēə/
Is THAT how you pronounce it? You must need a pretty weird accent to pronounce it like that. I always pronounced it much closer to how it is spelled rather than this IPA pronunciation. The ə sound doesn't fit with the way I pronounce it at all, and I enunciate the O and A in the middle and end of the word much more heavily than this IPA spelling would imply.
>>
>>9762749
Insulting your friends isn't an aggressive thing either. You know somebody hates you if they don't feel comfterable insulting you.

>>9762756
What a stupid definition of a prefix. Nobody refers to a phobia if they're not afraid of something. I bet it's one of those recently reworked definitions.
>>
>>9762771
I hate how some of the characters didn't get anything. Aunt Molly should have had some sort of resolution. We also should have gotten some better hints at who were actually in the cult.
>>
>>9762832
If there was any NITW pic of one character choking on another character's entire ass, this is not the first pairing I would have thought of.
>>
>>9762807
Type in homophobia define into google and you will be able to press the speaker icon. That is how it is phonetically spelled, it sounds exactly like everybody pronounces it to me. It sounds just like you describe as well.

>>9762827
>waah waah I don't like language because I'm a retard

You're the laziest "provocateur" I've seen on trash yet. I get it, your parents aren't home and you want to be edgy on 4chan. It's getting to be a bit one-track though. Developing a personality would be a bit more interesting for everybody involved. Just some worldly advice from one friend to another.
>>
>>9762881

>anyone who disagrees with me is a shitposter
>from the same guy virtue signalling how homofriendly he is by misinterpreting a casual insult from a guy who would shit on your for literally anything as a directed psychological fear

this thread doesn't need more political shitposters senpai, kysses
>>
>>9762881
http://www.wordnik.com/words/homophobia
Oh look at this fag, different dictionaries define it differently. And let's not forget that phobia in latin directly translates into the word "fear". Maybe you should take a break from being intellectually superior with your degree in clicking the first link on google and stop projecting personalities on people on the internet you disagree with you mongoloid.
>>
>>9762881
Maybe I don't know the international phonetic alphabet as well as I thought, as far as I know the schwa, or upside down e, is like a neutral vowel sound.

That guy is a really lazy troll. He is getting pissed off because people are using language a certain way. What a linguistic perscriptvist. Nobody likes perscriptivists.

Hey, genius linguist. If somebody uses a word, they mean its definition. A word's definition is determined by what people mean when they say it today, not what some 200 year old dictionary says. If an old dictionary disagrees with a common vernacular usage of the word, the common usage is the right one. Languages change and evolve with time, and if you try to tell people who are communicating and understanding each other, then who are you to tell them they are using words wrong?
>>
>>9762938
You're mixing up anons. I'm not the one talking about the game. I'm just talking about how you have no idea what the definition of the word homophobia is or even what the suffix phobia means. (a suffix is the bit that goes at the end by the way)

>>9762941
>hello I'm going to pretend that I've never heard the word homophobia used in context and then reply to you okay thanks for listening
Gotcha. You're a slick one, no doubt about that, Stinky.

>>9762958
Yeah, I'm not familiar with it at all, so I have to go off of audio references. Luckily in this day and age there are some really robust libraries for that sort of thing.

And yes, he is pretty lazy. At least he's fun to make fun of though, and he's a jerk so it's totally fair game. Honestly I'm a big fan.
>>
>>9762958
Yes language changes, but twisting words to fit an agenda is not a good thing you shortsighted fuck. Nobody who thinks of the word "phobia" thinks "I dislike that", they think of irrational fear and hatred. Don't you sit there and tell me sliding in one little word so you can label people as bad easier is a good thing.
>>
File: tippery-do.gif (3MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
tippery-do.gif
3MB, 512x288px
>>9763018
>I'm going to be passive aggressive queen and pretend my superior wit trumps your argument
>>
>>9762465
>>9762506
There needs to be more of her.
>>
>>9763033
Sounds like someone has homophobiaphobia.
>>
>>9761750
/r/ing a pic of Scriggins being cut
>>
>>9763094
Yeah and you should have it too. It's only a matter of time before a "phobia" becomes synonymous with "indifference."
>>
>>9763102
How? Scriggins trying to intimidate Gregg, Gregg pulling his switchblade and things getting out of hand?
>>
>>9763145
Phobophobia, fear of fears. "Nothing to fear but fear itself" has new meaning this day.
>>
>>9763083
I bet she'd be a total sweetheart in bed and general. I've run out of solo pictures of her so now play find the pastor lady.
>>
>>9763055
You can't just say "nobody thinks that means that" when it is clearly the predominant interpretation today. We could discern this even if every dictionary definition was lagging behind, but it so happens it has been this way long enough that many major dictionaries have defined it as such. Language changes and is cobbled together. You can't cling to these root words and take them as gospel either, because if you do that and go to latin homo means self. So it's an irrational fear of the self or one's own kind. These root words and prefixes and suffixes can inform the meaning of a word, but there is much more history behind them that must be accounted for. (unless you want to be a moron on purpose, which I get you do)
>>
>>9763145
>All words are going to lose all meaning! Western civilization is on the decline! The moral fall of Rome hath come again!

Cool it Stinky. Cool it.
>>
>>9763201
i agree with your argument but you need to understand that no one takes anything here seriously
>>
>>9763197
This is super awesome, and it has pics for lots of the things that never happened on screen.

Do you think Night in the Woods talks at length about things you never see because Catcher in the Rye did it?

It worked for Catcher in the Rye because you can get away with that in a book because it is all just text, but you can't get away with that as easily in a video game.
>>
>>9763197
Nice collage.

>>9763246
Nobody needs to take anything seriously to call out this very obviously wrong, lazy bait. It takes like 15 seconds to type out.
>>
>>9763201
>when it is clearly the predominant interpretation today.
Even when people know what a word "means" doesn't mean everyone knows what the word means. Nobody says someone who dislikes spiders but is comfterable around them has arachnophobia because society believes a phobia is an innate irrational fear. Why does homophobia get a pass on this? The answer is to push a narrative that people who aren't fond of gays can be packaged into the same box as Neo-Nazis and extremely hateful Christians to make it easier to push an agenda. Then what is done when someone says they don't hate gays? They get pointed to the first link on google and get told "see? If you don't like them that means you're homophobic!", and the narrative that homophobic people are intolerant bigots has already been established, so this is their way of encompassing more people under that category to show how many people "hate" gays.
>>
File: Mae.jpg (19KB, 229x367px) Image search: [Google]
Mae.jpg
19KB, 229x367px
So, I was able to practice with the tablet a bit and I tried to draw Mae.
>>
>>9763321
Pretty cute, but Mae is way too sturdy to have an hourglass figure.
>>
>>9763318
So people know what a word means and can use it properly in context like homophobia, but also they don't know what it "means"???

You can argue that certain people overuse the term and bully people with it. But just so you know, just saying you don't hate the gays does not exempt you from being rightfully called a homophobic person. If a guy beats gay people every day and then goes on the news and says they do not hate gay people and are not a homophobe, it is not a narrative to call them a homophobe. That's just fact.

So again, you can disagree with how certain people use the term, but the term itself is not some propaganda term. Same with a lot of stuff, like the term racism.
>>
>>9763254
>>9763272
I'm not the one who made it. I've never actually read the Catcher in the Rye, so I can't really comment on it.

>>9763321
Not bad but you forgot her ear is torn. A lot of people do that actually.
>>
>>9763321
That corset looks uncomfortable.

>>9763444
I've read a part of it, I didn't like the book at all.
>>
>>9763460
I'm not really that great at drawing bodies. I'm more better at doing heads.
>>
>>9763414
It really speaks to how far queer acceptance has come that for the most part, people don't really use "fag" to insult people much anymore. Now the generally accepted term if you want to insult somebody's masculinity is cuck, because, you know, they have a really bad fetish.
>>
>>9763460
I've heard it is a difficult read since the main character is kind of a total piece of shit. I really should read more. The last book I read was the history of Afghanistan, but it only focuses on its role during the Great Game and a little into the 20th century. I was greatly disappointed. I mean sure that is an interesting period, but I wanted to know a bit more about pre-islamic and pre-mongolianbuttfucking.
>>
File: Shannon_Weaver.png (106KB, 2845x2383px) Image search: [Google]
Shannon_Weaver.png
106KB, 2845x2383px
>>9763414
But that's just it, the word "homophobia" was used out of context constantly to the point where they decide to twist the definition of a phobia so more people could be called "homophobic", so now we're in a position where people call people who are in the "you can be gay but I don't really like the concept personally" category homophobic, and that translates to other people who are used to the word phobia meaning "irrational hate" as thinking "oh, that guy hates people for being gay!" making them now thinking this median standing person is a hateful bigot. It's abuse of the transmission of communication in order to make it easier to push an agenda.

And it would be more like someone beating up people every day just so happened to beat up ONE gay person being marked as homophobic even though he didn't care if the person was a fag or not, he just wanted to beat someone up. Although that's irrelevant as fuck so I don't know what that has to do with anything.
>>
File: Mae.jpg (18KB, 215x326px) Image search: [Google]
Mae.jpg
18KB, 215x326px
>>9763444
Just for you, Anon.
>>
>>9763561
Thanks. I'd draw something but I suck completely. I really should try to learn how to do it, but my arthritis is getting worse by the year.
>>
>>9763522
The main character is even more of a piece of shit than Mae is. He hates the adult world and everything about it, but when he interacts with people, he acts just like the people he hates, and by rejecting the adult world he goes on a self destructive bender that nearly kills him.

As I have said in previous threads, I'd recommend listening to an audiobook because the book has a conversational tone and the audiobook makes it like he is talking to you.
>>
>>9763522
I personally didn't mind the character, I just found the writing style to be grating.

>>9763521
#noteverycuck

>>9763518
Yeah, I've heard from a lot of people that you're the head master. ;)

>>9763545
If you want to argue that the water has been muddied and the term is becoming unhelpful due to overuse, sure, I can respect that opinion. Maybe start with that next time instead of "Also I hate that word. Nobody's actually afraid of gay people. What a dumb word for fags to make up."
>>
>>9763606
It's not that hard to learn how to draw. I don't even put a lot of work into my art; I just do sketches to relax or pass the time.
>>
>>9763606
I don't think "Did you just assume my gender" is a thing people really say unless they are pretending to be a gender special as a strawman, or are really mentally ill. Most people if you get their gender wrong will correct you in my experience and only get annoyed if you keep calling them the wrong gender.
>>
>>9763321
Keep practicing tablets are really neat.
Digital art is a lot easier than p&p once you learn the ins and outs
>>
>>9763619
But it is still a word I hate and a dumb word for fags to make up.
>>
>>9763606
Man, that sucks.

>>9763686
It's not a made up word, at least no more than any other word that has ever existed. And fags didn't make it up. You can hate it if you'd like.
>>
>>9763683
Yeah, I'm using Paint Tool Sai and, so far, I'm loving the brush options.
>>
I think my search for the worst NITW fan art may have ended.
>>
>>9763609
I've never read it, so I'm only going off second hand information, but isn't the point to show that anti-social people like him are pieces of shit who should learn to be constructive members of society?

>>9763653
Well like I said my arthritis is getting worse and my hands are becoming incredibly unsteady. I wish I had stuck with it through adolescence.

>>9763661
It's just a drawing and a somewhat funny one. also the only one where Jackie has a vagina.

>>9763698
It is far from the worst of my problems, but hey you deal with it and try to find a way to get by.
>>
>>9763698
Either a fag or a fag enabler most definitely made it up, and fag enablers are fags as well.
>>
>>9763718
Catcher in the Rye doesn't hit you over the head with what it's about and there is a lot in there and a lot of different ways to read it, but that is one of the points, yes. At the end he resolves to go back to college.
>>
>>9763713
>Mae is missing
Looks pretty good to me.
>>
>>9763713
I've seen worse.
>>
>>9763713
I actually really like this. Who are the two on the right?

>>9763718
I don't think that's the point of Catcher in the Rye at all, of course it can be interpreted many ways. That would take a lot of explaining though.

>>9763722
Okay, so if you open up fag to mean everybody, and change "made up" to "the world entered usage the way all words do" then yes, people started to use the word the way it is used today. But at that point you're just stating a tautology.
>>
>>9763754
She is probably chilling at the bottom of the pit

>>9763777
There is the source if you are interested. https://www.furaffinity.net/view/23763781/
>>
>>9763777
I didn't open up fag to everybody. It's just used to describe fags and fag enablers, as its been doing for years with no miscommunication over the context of its usage. Nobody has ever been called a fag with there there being miscommunication about it.
>>
>>9763797
Cool, thanks for the source.

>>9763819
No, not everybody, just everybody who you say is a fag or fag enabler (and therefore a fag) later on because you defined the term so loosely as to be useless as a descriptor.
>>
>>9763845
While I agree with everything you have said so far, I feel like I need to say... Can't you see you are being baited?
>>
>>9763819
You know something I really admire about the internet, and 4chan in particular, is how language changes. The internet is probably an anthropologist's wet dream. You can see communities and culture form in a matter of months. If you were to count all the ways fag has been used on 4chan it would probably be the most versatile word in the english language.
>>
>>9763845
Spoken like a true fag. Any miscommunication there faggot?
>>
>>9763881
I don't know about the most versatile, but it would be an extremely useful word.
>>
>>9763867
I can, I'm just listening to a stream and looking for stuff to do on the side. Might make a sandwich or something in a bit.

>>9763882
No, I fully understand what you mean by this post. You are saying "I am out of things to say. I have run out of even the lazy bait arguments that I have been relying on. You are an intellectual powerhouse and I would swallow your spit and it would make me cum without touching my penis."

I'm very intuitive when it comes to these things.
>>
>>9763921
Oh no I've seen it used as an insult, compliment, adjective, adverb and noun. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if someone used it as a conjunction.
>>
File: stop.webm (431KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
stop.webm
431KB, 640x480px
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0MRNbxTq8zh
>>
>>9763931
Wrong, I'm saying you are a fag or a fag enabler. We literally just went over what a fag is. Your intuition is garbage for definitions but on par for sexual desire at least.
>>
>>9763970
It is also used as a suffix, but that is only on 4chan and places that are offshoots of chan culture.
>>
>>9763970
Shit, thinking about it you're right.

>>9763981
fuck off vocaroofag
>>
>>9764025
I just wanna talk about Mae
>>
>>9763981
I bet he has a cute little girl anus.

>>9763986
Okay, I think I can interpret this one, too. You're saying "Daddy, please make me your little girl. I want you to lock me in my crib and change my messy diaper. You're the best Daddy any little girl could ever want."

A little strange, that one, but I guess I'm flattered. I don't think I can be your Daddy, but it was very brave of you to step up and ask, and you have nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>>9764048
Mae and Bea really shouldn't try getting sexual, it would definitely end badly.
>>
>>9764072
Must have been in a tongue twister competition. Must've been....
>>
>>9764069
>>
File: 66154603.jpg (37KB, 422x470px) Image search: [Google]
66154603.jpg
37KB, 422x470px
>>9764048
well?

no one's stopping you
>>
File: weeb mae and bea hartfest.jpg (253KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
weeb mae and bea hartfest.jpg
253KB, 1024x1365px
>>9764072
They should try really hard
>>
File: a bunch of cuties 1.jpg (383KB, 825x1275px) Image search: [Google]
a bunch of cuties 1.jpg
383KB, 825x1275px
>>9764089
I get home from work and come back to

This
Pardon me for being a little put off about wandering onto /pol/, and I say that as a guy who frequents /pol/
>>
>>9764097
I didn't even know what Witchdagger were until I saw the Germ scene. If it is a band, that outfit can't be practical unless it belongs to the lead singer, as playing musical instruments generally requires hands.
>>
>>9764069
Fuck, so close. I wanted to be the daddy and wipe your smelly cheeks clean for the shit high. Nice job landing in the ballpark though.
>>
>>9764022
>>9764025
Precisely. I love this shit.

>>9764048
She's a cute.

>>9764072
I think some casual sex would be good for the both of them. I mean sexual release is a great stress relief method and I'm sure Bea needs some. At the rate she is going I'm sure she is in for some horrible heart problems later down the road.
>>
File: bea witchdagga.png (28KB, 470x1046px) Image search: [Google]
bea witchdagga.png
28KB, 470x1046px
>>9764114
It's an overcoat/cape thingy, you could probably stick your hands out of it if you wanted.
>>
>>9764128
I'm down, I guess.
>>
>>9764130
Mae wouldn't be able to have casual sex, she is the kind of girl who you would fuck her once then she would want to be your girlfriend, and that would go for Bea too.
>>
File: fxJ1pVM.png (640KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
fxJ1pVM.png
640KB, 1200x900px
>>9764152
Shut up faggot babies can't talk.
>>
File: thoughtful armor.png (96KB, 306x289px) Image search: [Google]
thoughtful armor.png
96KB, 306x289px
>>9764086
I really need to find the fetish equilibrium where it's tame enough that I'll enjoy drawing it, but wild enough that people will still line up for commissions out of desperation despite my lack of artistic skill
>>
>>9764169
In that case, tickling, fat fur, and diapers are the fetishes for you.
>>
>>9764097
>>9764072
I like Mae's design in these. Can I get a sauce for the artist?
>>
>>9764166
Goo goo gah gah
>>
>>9764190
No idea, found it on the booru. sorry.
>>
File: weeb mae and bea.jpg (184KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
weeb mae and bea.jpg
184KB, 774x1032px
>>9764190
Someone on deviantart named weeb...something. I dunno man, I forgot. Sorry.
His stuff is relatively recently done, so it shouldn't be a long search.
>>
>>9764169
You have thousands to choose from, maybe that bondage thing where a person has their arms and legs tied into four shorter limbs and then are put into a stuffed animal.
>>
>>9764154
Bea's already had casual sex. She doesn't seem the clingy type. If you were to offer real emotional support she might get a bit clingy. Mae probably would, but I don't think she has any romantic interest in Bea.
>>
File: messy.png (1MB, 3000x2600px) Image search: [Google]
messy.png
1MB, 3000x2600px
>>9764193
Keep it that way fag.
>>
File: tied up 2.png (389KB, 727x1142px) Image search: [Google]
tied up 2.png
389KB, 727x1142px
>>9764169
>>9764234
Bondage is a big $$$ route to go. The real big money is the extreme bondage stuff, but yeah.
People like me, we will pay for bondage porn.
I will be commissioning Haiku for some bondage stuff once he's done with my current commission.
>>
>>9764241
Hah, really nice to see somebody replying to a post of mine with a story I wrote. Sorry again about the mouse cursor. I wasn't used to my new capture software. I should really have edited it out when I noticed it.
>>
>>9764154
I don't think it would be the same for Bea. With Bea, it would probably be just one time thing. Just fuck and never talk about it ever.
>>
>>9764320
I meant Mae would be clingy to Bea if they fucked, just like she would to anyone else. I didn't mean Bea would get clingy, she would probably be down for No strings attached stuff, but Mae probably wouldn't be and would get clingy. It was poorly worded.
>>
>>9764339
Mae is already clingy to Bea.
>>
>>9764366
MAE WANT PLAY
>>
>>9764366
True, she got super jealous when Bea was trying to socialise at the party, so jealous she ignored Bombshell!

She is clingy enough already, imagine how clingy she would get if they fucked.
>>
File: mae squint.png (76KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
mae squint.png
76KB, 262x193px
>>9764185
tickling is the only one of those that doesn't make my face look like I just ingested an entire lemon

>>9764234
I don't know what this means and I don't want to know

>>9764275
but the real question is, would you pay for MEDIOCRE bondage art? worse than haiku? not to imply haiku is bad
>>
File: bea bound.png (4MB, 2514x3486px) Image search: [Google]
bea bound.png
4MB, 2514x3486px
>>9764398
Depends on the price I guess. And the speed at which it is done.

I'd personally rather get 3 $10 commissions in a week than one $25 commission in a month.
>>
>>9764398
You say you don't want to know, but I can't help it.

This is what he was talking about. It is super weird, but I can see how people would think it's hot.
>>
File: thats_a_penis_reverse.gif (979KB, 331x255px) Image search: [Google]
thats_a_penis_reverse.gif
979KB, 331x255px
>>9764461
I thought this was just regular bondage and it was hot as fuck, but he's in a doll, which alleviates my confusion, turns me off, and somehow turns me on as well.
Also that's a boy fox bat thing
>>
>>9764460
I want to put Bea's bra in my mouth
>>
We are coming up on a new thread soon, so what does everyone think? Should we include the link to the full script of NITW in the header for the next thread so people can easily find it and reference it when discussing specific scenes?
>>
>>9764530
Sure why not
>>
File: teddy grahams.png (40KB, 980x153px) Image search: [Google]
teddy grahams.png
40KB, 980x153px
>>9764276
I suppose with about 30-40 people posting a thread it isn't that unlikely.

>>9764366
I guess that is pretty true.

>>9764530
Sure

>>9764506
I always pictured Bea as being pretty small. Like B at most.
>>
File: mae is sturdy and I love it.png (186KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mae is sturdy and I love it.png
186KB, 1000x1000px
>>9764530
Sounds like a fine idea.
>>
>>9764530
Sure!
>>
File: mae gregg and casey.png (562KB, 800x939px) Image search: [Google]
mae gregg and casey.png
562KB, 800x939px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbsBEb1ZxWA
>>
File: unlock ass.png (302KB, 528x464px) Image search: [Google]
unlock ass.png
302KB, 528x464px
>>9764628
I wish we had gotten some flashbacks with Casey.
>>
>>9764698
I don't think there were any flashbacks in the game anywhere at all, everything in the past was just discussed verbally.
>>
>>9764254
Is there a messy edit of this one floating around? Too bad the artist only did a wetting one.
>>
>>9764765
It could have dealt with some.
>>
File: 1479271305313.jpg (524KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1479271305313.jpg
524KB, 1280x853px
>>9764496
Well, you can skip the doll part if you want.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>9764953
>>
File: Jesus Christ.jpg (20KB, 379x260px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Christ.jpg
20KB, 379x260px
>>9764953
What the fuck, dude?
>>
>>9764812
You could do it yourself with some photoshop magic.
>>
>>9765159
Hmm, I'm considering it.
>>
>>9765175
If you do, keep it to yourself I beg.
>>
>>9765183
It wouldn't belong to me, it would belong to the world.
>>
>>9765224
Share your gift with us, anon.
>>
>>9765224
Sharing is caring, Anon.
>>
>>9765232
I'm trying a few versions, they're turning out shitty (in a bad way). Might be a bit.
>>
File: 1.png (1MB, 3000x2600px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1MB, 3000x2600px
One attempt. I'll keep trying stuff.
>>
>>9765369
I'd recommend hitting it a bit with the smudge tool and then the blur around the edges so it blends nicely.
>>
File: 2.png (1MB, 3000x2600px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
1MB, 3000x2600px
>>9765389
I actually don't know where those are on paint.net, I'd like to do that though.
>>
these days I can't even get mad at the insane fetish shit, after the crystal hand treatment dude they're all perfectly sensible by comparison
>>
>>9765424
I just can't judge people for their shit considering my fetishes get real extreme. But scat and filth are just appalling to me, I get uncomfortable when I get dirt underneath my fingernails or have to touch chalkboards. God I hate chalkboards.
>>
>>9765413
>paint.net
What is this armature hour? Should have went with Gimp. You can still blur, but it's more of a hassle. Select around the shit marks and then you can blur it under the Effects tab at the top left. It'll take a little more trial and error to look nice put it can get it looking precise that way.

Also that's a very nice pattern for a shit stain, I gotta say.
>>
File: 3.png (2MB, 3000x2600px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
2MB, 3000x2600px
>>9765462
Oh, gotcha, the gradient thing. I've never tried gimp. Is it lightweight? I don't have a big hefty photoshop machine, and only use my mouse.
>>
>>9765500
Never really paid attention to its performance since my computer's a little beefy, but it seems to load things a little faster than photoshop but it doesn't have as many features so it's probably pretty light.
>>
File: van bea.png (2MB, 1100x1418px) Image search: [Google]
van bea.png
2MB, 1100x1418px
>tfw you cant anatomy but still want to fanfag so you fag something together
>>
File: 4.jpg (49KB, 800x441px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
49KB, 800x441px
>>9765650
Well now isn't this something
I have a lot of words to choose from in describing this
>>
File: 4.png (2MB, 3000x2600px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
2MB, 3000x2600px
>>9765536
Interesting. I've heard the name a lot but I thought it was more like a paint tool SAI sort of program instead of a photo editor. I might have to give it a try. I'll probably try to learn paint.net a bit more before though so I at least have a basis for comparison.

>>9765650
Heck yeah.
>>
File: Sketches.jpg (66KB, 1040x693px) Image search: [Google]
Sketches.jpg
66KB, 1040x693px
Here are some sketches I've done so far with the (now working) tablet.
>>
File: 1450141657126.png (203KB, 540x296px) Image search: [Google]
1450141657126.png
203KB, 540x296px
>>9765650
Anatomy looks nice, the waist up is beautiful, but the lack of aesthetic detail on the legs is triggering me.
>>
>>9765690
make Mae sturdier
>>
>>9765690
They're coming along. What program do you use?
>>
>>9765750
Paint Tool Sai
>>
File: S T U R D Y.jpg (27KB, 299x457px) Image search: [Google]
S T U R D Y.jpg
27KB, 299x457px
>>9765713
Is that sturdy enough?
>>
File: 2.png (230KB, 375x315px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
230KB, 375x315px
>>9765772
sturdier
>>
File: mae is round.png (45KB, 319x386px) Image search: [Google]
mae is round.png
45KB, 319x386px
>>9765772
MAE IS ROUND
>>
File: S T U R D Y E R.jpg (29KB, 326x439px) Image search: [Google]
S T U R D Y E R.jpg
29KB, 326x439px
>>9765809
>>9765838
I'm not good with bodies.
>>
>>9765860
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
>>
>>9765860
It's good, Carry on.
>>
>>9765860
That is more or less perfect in my opinion.
>>
File: S T U R D Y E R.jpg (24KB, 251x441px) Image search: [Google]
S T U R D Y E R.jpg
24KB, 251x441px
>>9765886
>>9765922
>>9765932
Cleaned it up a bit.
>>
File: 5.png (2MB, 3000x2600px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
2MB, 3000x2600px
>>9766036
Much better.

Alright, starting to get this layer thing a little.
>>
>>9766218
STOP TEASING AND FILL THOSE DIAPERS UP ALREADY
>>
Please keep the shit both figurative and literal in this thread

>>9766273
New thread
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 91

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.