[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/erp/ - Erotic Roleplay General Titty Ninjas Edition Previous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 456
Thread images: 150

File: 1482954153487.jpg (539KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482954153487.jpg
539KB, 1200x900px
/erp/ - Erotic Roleplay General

Titty Ninjas Edition

Previous thread
>>9752376
>>
Comfy hours with titty ninjas?
I like this thread.
>>
>>9756225
>>9756281
To be completely honest with you I haven't read a book in 6 years. Any suggestions?
>>
>>9756281
O-Oh, me too! I'm trying to rush through leveling my crafting classes.Got most of them at 50+, but it's draining my gil pretty quickly.
>>
>does a prayer in hopes that more senrans will be picked up
>>
>>9756334
I still need to finish Estival Versus, then I might Renka.
>>
File: banny.jpg (13KB, 334x144px) Image search: [Google]
banny.jpg
13KB, 334x144px
>Just evolved my female Shuppet
>Someone says they'll play a female Banette
Coincidence?
>>
>>9756340
Excellent.
>>
>>9756211
Mmhm....
>Getting a little lost in the sensual petting, she quickly snaps out of it before she completely goes full on feral
Pretty good, anon! Was just momentarily summoned due to that spinning gif...f-for reasons. I'll be going to bed shortly though, so I'm unable to do a session right now. S-sorry if I got your hopes up...
>>
>>9756317
That would explain things then. It's impossible to get better without new good input, improving is 50% reading 50% writing.
Just go through any classic novels that you've been recommended or have some interest to you but avoid shit like A Song of Ice and Fire, obviously.
>>
>>9756317
my taste in books is rather childish. but I'm reading the mistborn series right now.
I've heard good things about chasm city, east of eden...I could drop a few /lit/ recommendation images that i saved if that would be something you would want to see.

>>9756325
crafting always does that through the higher levels, there is a guide to crafting for cheap i think? I misplaced the link or it
>>
>>9756363
The amount of pictures for her aren't...stellar, though. Not the most popular titty ninja. Which is a shame because she's one of my favorites to date.
>>
>>9756359
That's adorable. Can I make love to this?
>>
File: jeopardy.png (24KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
jeopardy.png
24KB, 800x600px
Threadly "name avas that you'd like to see".
>Daily Challenge: MILFs only.
>>
>>9756377
Well 50-60 I've just been spamming moogle tribe quests for exp, it's the 1-50 that's annoying to me. I'm out of Levequests, so I can't just buy my way to 50 for the remaining crafting classes. I'm also not too keen on using the general, cause it's even worse than this place, sadly.

Now I'm wondering if I've run into you at some point.
>>
>>9756373
Don't worry. Just relax and enjoy the petting then.
>Keep stroking the fur on her head.
>>
>>9756373
>mfw I've been here for a long ass time and have never had a session with FP
>>
>>9756379
Not so excellent.
Guess there's always a trade off when it comes to good news.

>>9756390
Inoue Orihime.
>fills out the MILF Challenge too
>>
File: do it.jpg (162KB, 728x540px) Image search: [Google]
do it.jpg
162KB, 728x540px
>>9756268
>Sucy coils around anon's back like a snake, displaying a full, jagged grin at him, all dagger-like teeth gleaming. Her slender hands drape around him and teasingly stroke his body, while her dainty little chin rests on his shoulder.
What, did I shatter your illusions, dreamboy? Did you like playing the man of my dreams, swooping in to bless me with my deepest desires?
>Her mocking, nasal little voice is right in anon's ear, as her slender hands drop down and stroke down his arms, one hand resting on the very hand that is starting to work that shamelessly bared cock.
Well. It's not like that changed. The alchemical properties of spunk are amazing, you know.
>Sucy tilts her head and leans in to look into anon's eyes with her one
What else would I ever want a man like you for?
>Finally, the teasing little witch's dainty hand slips right around anon's, and helps him grip his own cock firmer. She leans back in to whisper directly into his ear, her lips close enough that the poor entrapped anon can feel their heart
Fifteen minutes.
>>
File: ceb1e468658bc3ff057e200d94bed1ff.png (76KB, 1200x1400px) Image search: [Google]
ceb1e468658bc3ff057e200d94bed1ff.png
76KB, 1200x1400px
>>9756397
From hearsay I've heard then general isn't worth using. I tend to look at the /v/ threads when they pop up.
http://www.ffxivguild.com/ffxiv-wvr-weaver-leveling-guide-ffxivarr/
this was the guide i was using just because it shows which is cheap, which gives the most exp, ect.

Maybe
>>
>>9756390
Dekku's mum from Boku no Hero.
>>
>>9756403
Sorry, anon. Still, I'll do my best with what I can get. Maybe get the PC version for easier screencapping.
>>
>>9756427
It's all good. The more Senrans the better, even the art pool is lacking.
>>
>>9756390
I want this Super MILF
>>
>>9756427
I'd love a Renka.
>>
>>9756438
even if*
>>
>>9756438
You got that right.

>>9756453
Good to know. I guess I'll go ahead and add her to the card pre-emptively.
>>
File: senran list.png (23KB, 449x508px) Image search: [Google]
senran list.png
23KB, 449x508px
>>9756438
I've got a couple folders on standby.
>>
>>9756415
>There is a saying in Anon's home country that he just made up- The country, that is, not the saying. The country is made up, but if it existed, this would be the real saying: "To the bold goes the booty." It's a shameful remnant of a darker time of the country, but for once, it seems to perfectly fit. Anon has fifteen minutes before one of two things happens: either he cums, or he dies. Theoretically, this is all the time he has to live, and he's going to live, damn it. Anon's other hand slides over to his cock, resting over Sucy's as he quickly yanks the hand he left around his cock away, leaving the witch's palm on his warm, throbbing cock as his hand tightens around it, resuming his strokes, although a little more clumsily due to him now using his offhand.
Well, if you want this man for even that
>"To the bold goes the booty. Long live Penistan."
you're going to have to deal with the consequences.
>Anon turns his head to look at his tormentor, his eyes alight with either burning determination, or the same sort of acknowledgement of death that Kamikaze pilots had. He leans forward quickly, doing what he had almost done at the beginning of this escapade: stealing a short kiss from the most terrifying witch he'd ever met, and oh, did he enjoy it. It was a brief kiss, no more than a fraction of a second, but as his lips met the warmth of hers in that instant, what Anon felt was triumph. Triumph that would surely turn to regret as Sucy was given time to process what just happened and react to it. He has a few suspicions about what might happen, most of them involve pain. All of them do, really, but there's also one where he wakes up and this was all actually his dream. Wishful thinking.
Thirteen now, I believe.
>>
File: 1493786757057.png (1MB, 883x653px) Image search: [Google]
1493786757057.png
1MB, 883x653px
>>9756419
It's awful. Literally nothing but shitposting, and they've got a version of Paul that works like an automated shitposting bot. Thanks for the assistance, though! I've really just been spamming the easy-to-do recipes, and using double exp scrolls to get me through the levels on the others.
>>
>>9756403
>Inoue-san
Die
>>
>>9756390
Rita Loud
>>
File: 1492716625055.png (151KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492716625055.png
151KB, 400x400px
>>9756500
(This is awesome anon, but sorry I gotta bail for half an hour or so, RL stuff. As soon as I'm done I'll be right back! Can you wait up for me?)
>>
>>9756485
That list has put me in ass and titty heaven.
Why are they on standby, haven't used them yet?

>>9756510
hi ichigo
>>
>>9756504
Keep at it, once you have one to max and you can cross-class skills I heard its a bunch easier
>>
>>9756518
(I'm not going anywhere. Hope it goes well.)
>>
File: df07bfdfe6dc0226c4d7ac36bda6f7e9.jpg (222KB, 1277x1000px) Image search: [Google]
df07bfdfe6dc0226c4d7ac36bda6f7e9.jpg
222KB, 1277x1000px
>>9756520
Never planned to. I have them saved from image dumps on /v/.
>>
File: 1489709420776.png (700KB, 590x724px) Image search: [Google]
1489709420776.png
700KB, 590x724px
>>9756526
(Thank. I'll be quick, this RP is megahot I love the dynamic that is opening up now)
>>
>>9756522
Yep! I just need two more classes at 50, and I can finally start working on the end-game recipes, and stuff. I should stop clogging the thread with off-topic chatter, but it's always nice talking to others about the game occasionally. Maybe we'll run into each other in-game sometime
>>
>>9756535
(T-Thanks, I'm really enjoying it too.)
>>
>>9756532
Bummer.
>>
>>9756563
Oh, no, I didn't mean that I won't use them. I was just trying to say that I didn't build them to be played here, I just so happened to already have them on hand.

I'd be more than happy to play Ryoubi and Ryouna for sister/sister threesomes.
>>
>>9756574
You should do it. Your sessions are fun, qt
>>
File: ebil suce.jpg (176KB, 850x1275px) Image search: [Google]
ebil suce.jpg
176KB, 850x1275px
>>9756500
>Perhaps surprisingly, Sucy doesn't seem react with one of those deathly, disgusted glares when anon switches their hands. She almost seems impressed, a wry smirk appearing on her smug little mouth. Sucy wraps that clammy slender palm around his meat, and with slow, deliberate jerks of her dainty wrist that betray maybe a little more experience in cock-milking that the very-possibly-evil witch may let on, she works it hard, moving the ball of her fist up and down right from the bulging top to the tip, getting the leaky pre that spills from the top right between her fingers, and using it as lube to work a little faster. When anon steals that kiss on Sucy's smirking grey lips, however he gets precisely the glare he might have expected. She doesn't even more, pushing forward or back, or close her eye, and just watches anon press his lips to hers, and then pull away.
You don't have to make it out of this alive for me to get the yield I want, you know that?
>The witch intones dryly, still working her wrist up and down, up and down, gripping a little tighter now as she grits her sharp teeth.
If you've got a deathwish, what else do you want to try before your balls go "pop"? You might as well go nuts, I need you to cum BEFORE then anyway. Afterwards, eh, I haven't' decided if I'll let you live or not yet...

(Okay I got a quick one in not to leave you hanging. Really going now!)
>>
>>9756583
I'm not actually the ava that plays Hikage. Didn't know there was one, to be honest. I'm just posting Senrans that I like.
>>
>>9756584
(Take care. I'll have a new one ready for you when you get back.)
>>
>>9756592
I know you're not.
>>
>>9756574
Oh whoops, my 4 am reading comprehension is terrible. My bad.

In that case I'll be looking forward to it 110%. Ryoubi herself is one of my favorites so that strikes a good chord with me.
>>
>>9756592
>suffocation
Intredasting...
>>
File: a085b028727c509729fa9f86acf4b6b1.png (538KB, 1181x1060px) Image search: [Google]
a085b028727c509729fa9f86acf4b6b1.png
538KB, 1181x1060px
>>9756599
I refuse to believe that you could know who I am. No chance. Nuh uh.

>>9756601
Glad to hear it! Hopefully I'll be able to do something good with it.

>>9756620
Ryouna is all about...well, ryona.
>>
>roommate is humming very loudly just to irritate me
I'm seriously contemplating killing him right now no joke
>>
>>9756658
Do it.
>>
>>9756658
Fuck him in the butt.
>>
>>9756646
I got faith in your abilities. For now, I'm gonna catch some zzs. Good luck.
>>
>>9756584
>Now, some may call Anon crazy, but, that sounds a little bit like permission. Surely, she meant it in a more threatening manner, but, technically speaking...
So, what you're sayi- A-Ah..
>Anon clears his throat regaining his composure a little as he lets his hand fall away from hers, giving her full control of her motions as she pistons her lubed fist up and down his throbbing, leaking cock.
What you're saying is that for the next-
>Anon closes his eyes, trying his best to focus on counting as he comes to terms with the pleasure of having Sucy's hand working at him dutifully.
-eleven and a half minutes, at least, I'm free to do what I want? Because, let's be honest here, I've come into your room, bothered you, put your hand on my cock, and now I've kissed you. Chances are, I'm not getting out of here alive anyway.
>A sly grin creeps onto his face, the first he's allowed himself since she woke up. He has a blank check of sorts. She's wasted too much time on him now to leave empty handed. He has her cornered in a 'I'm already dead' conundrum.
So, why not enjoy it, right? You're not against such a proposal. You get what you want, and you really get to do whatever you want me with me after you get it. What am I going to do? Run? You've literally got me by the most vulnerable part of my body.
>His heart is racing again, but not out of fear, no, that was gone now. There was a threshold for fear, and he's already left it far behind. No, instead, Anon feels elation, freedom, and a bloody satisfying handjob so far. Only one thing to make it better.

(1/2)
>>
>>9756584
>>9756685
So, Sucy, pucker up.
>And so Anon goes in, she hadn't moved anywhere, so it just makes it easier for him to press forward, planting his lips on hers and this time really taking his time to enjoy the sensation of her soft lips on his. With both hands free, he even places one around her waist, feeling just that extra bit bold. For a few moments, he contents himself with just her lips, the subtle taste of her, but then he realises: when there's a buffet, why fill up on bread? She feels his tongue slide against her lips, attempting to snake its way past them. This had many possible ways of going wrong. Those fangs of hers meant she could just simply bite it off. But, then he'd drown in his own blood. How long would that take? He was willing to bet it'd take less than eleven minutes. That was his ticket to success. That, and not cumming too quickly. Really, it was a time trial. How much could he get away with before Sucy makes him cum? Judging by the increased flow of pre-cum down his shaft, aiding her pumping, probably not too much, but he was going to try, damn it.

(2/2)

(Uh.. Sorry about the length on this one. Got carried away.)
>>
File: 6c331b9475229b621d699fe66e10a73b.jpg (563KB, 1173x1593px) Image search: [Google]
6c331b9475229b621d699fe66e10a73b.jpg
563KB, 1173x1593px
>>9756390
One day...
>>
>>9756373
I've seen herm yona drawn by fp herself.
One word
>whew
It's also a great fucking drawing.
>>
File: little witch academia.jpg (295KB, 579x819px) Image search: [Google]
little witch academia.jpg
295KB, 579x819px
>>9756685
>>9756691
(Oh wow you really used the time I gave you, ha. Nice one. I'll read these and get a reply up right away!)
>>
>>9756830
(Welcome back. Looking forward to seeing how you choose to take it.)
>>
File: 1496279505023.jpg (261KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496279505023.jpg
261KB, 700x800px
>>9756691
>Sucy's fist is slippery wet, clenched around the bulging length of daring anon's cock. The slimy, sticky pre has long gotten all between her fingers, as they glide up and down, squeezing the crown of his overspilling cock at the apex of each sharp jerking motion, before sliding right back down only half way each time, the practiced cum-farmer of a lewd little witch knowing to focus her attention on anon's sensitive, trapped gland with her clammy palm. Sucy doesn't seem bothered by anon's hands roaming wherever they please on her pleasantly soft, slender body, contained just by the thin, draping fabric of her night gown. But when anon leans in to force another kiss from her venomous lips, she glares with a look of utter disdain with that one eye, her mouth having to be forced open by his, before his tongue can meet her slithering, disgusted one. He can feel her shudder and squirm in his arms from that decadent, lover's kiss she's being forced into, it taking all of the nefarious witch's willpower not to twist away at something so disgustingly intimate and lovey-dovey. Sucy gulps down a mouthful of the saliva she's been forced to swap with anon, and finally tilts her head back, looking at her cum-faucet-with-pretensions like he was a smear of dirt, but her little mouth still left slightly agape, glistening wet with the rope of spit hanging between their mouths, changes the look entirely. For a second she looks almost drunk from the kiss, and hides a gentle little pant from those wet lips.
Okay. I made up my mind, I'll kill you once I'm down milking you for what you're worth. Enjoy your next nine minutes.
>Sucy narrows her eye, and tightens the grip of her little arm around anon's tip, suddenly doubling the teasing efforts, twisting her wrist around expertly. The little witch's eye dares anon to cum, as her expert fingers tempt his sensitive cock right to the edge...
>>
>>9756897
>That's confirmation of his blank check. Endless potential. Despite the impending demise looming over him, Anon feels free as a bird, a horny, leaking bird. That's not a great image. He changes his mind about that image. He'd rather feel like something better. Like a proud citizen of- No, no more jokes about the made up country. Anon licks his lips clean of the remaining morsels of her taste. He has to admit, he enjoyed kissing her more than he thought he would. Part of him had been doing it simply for the thrill, but she really had something about her.
I think we're both going to enjoy these nine minutes. One of us is just more honest about it.
>He'd never dreamt he'd ever be this bold, but here he was, dancing with a nefarious witch as she works his- Oh, dear, don't think about what she's doing. A quiet groan of pleasure escapes the Anon, his cock throbbing hard in Sucy's grip as she ups her efforts. She's good. Very good. She has the upper hand in this, without a doubt. He just has to- No, please, he's so close to- Another groan escapes him, but this time louder and more strained as a surge of heat bursts through his cock. She knows her craft too well. He should never have gone up against such an experienced cock-handler. A long, thick rope of hot, gooey cum launches out of his swollen tip, ready to be caught in the jug should anyone have it handy. Lord knows he isn't very concerned about it. Rope after rope of the strong-smelling, viscous seed spews forth, leaving her hand, and his cock more than a little white and sticky. But, not nearly enough to fill a gallon jug. Hold on a moment.

(1/2)
>>
>>9756897
>>9756937
Y-You said a triple dosage, c-correct?
>The Anon manages to say between pants, his cock finally simmering down, but seeming no less hard and sensitive than it was a moment ago. In fact, it seems more ready than ever. A smile creeps onto his lips, his hands suddenly moving around Sucy's robed form tighter, fingers crawling up her sides until one hand presses itself against her young, perky chest, giving one of her breasts a light squeeze.
L-Looks like you have to work harder than that to get it out of my system.
>Did it hurt to still be this hard and aroused after what should've been a powerful release? Yes. Was it okay, because he was going to live? Yes. Yes it was. He gropes at her chest, his other hand joining the efforts and moving around the witch, sliding down her back to squeeze her wide hips, fingers walking down towards her rear, ready to sink themselves in and enjoy.
S-Seven minutes. I have seven minutes of life, and you're not cheating me out of a single second of them.
>The game was still on.

(2/2)
>>
>>9756937
>>9756944
Not memeing but is this actually Owain?
>>
>>9756949
(I promise it isn't, but I'm sorry if I'm unnecessarily padding it or doing other things Owain is disliked for.)
>>
>>9756952
Nah not saying it's a bad thing just interesting to see someone post so much.
>>
>>9756955
(It's been a while since I've ERPed. Guess I'm just letting loose a bit.)
>>
>>9756955
>>9756958
You two are cute together. These semi-private dead hour sessions are the best. I hope I can find somebody to play with, like the two of you are doing, someday
>>
>>9756993
(I am very confused about the implications of this comment.)
>>
>>9756994
Sorry.
I'm just saying I like how you two interact, and that I wish I could find somebody to play with like that.
I don't want to butt in on your session.
I shouldn't have said anything, again I'm sorry
>>
>>9756993
What are you looking for, anon?
>>
>>9757023
(Oh, no, no, don't worry about that, mate. Jesus. I was just joking around. You're fine. You're not butting in on anything. Sorry for making you think you had anything to be sorry about.)
>>
>>9757023
>>9757026
>apology loop
Looks like what we have here is a Canadian stand-off.
>>
File: 1492406455482.gif (3MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1492406455482.gif
3MB, 500x278px
>>9756994
I think this is what he meant to say
>>
File: 1492445378337.jpg (96KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1492445378337.jpg
96KB, 850x850px
>>9756937
>Casually, without a word, Sucy had slid the jug between anon's legs, and, as she felt the tension rise in that twitching, veiny rod she's teasing so relentlessly, she tilted the tip to perch just on the open mouth of the glass jar. Her slender hands holds anon's bursting, wildly throbbing cock firmly in place, with the patiently authority of a milkmaid, she watches it spurt out into the empty vessel with detached interest, making sure not a single drop is spilled. Anon can hear the sound his violently spewing spunk makes as it collides with the inside of that jar, rope after rope, an inhuman load, his heavy, overgrown and swollen sack tenses, pulsing, fizzing inside, but by the time the last few expulsions are sloppily forced out from his white-hot cock through Sucy's slender fingers, staining them, barely a third of the jar is full of the white, translucent gloopy substance. Sucy is still so focused on using her fist to squeeze out the last bits of cum, using anon's fleshy pole like its a tube of toothpaste, she doesn't seem to react at all to his lavicious gropes over her perky, small breasts that barely seem to push out at her nightie from the witch's slender form,or the pleasantly squeezable plumpness at her hips, just enough soft flesh to sink his fingers through the fabric of that thin garment. Finally, and only when she has exausted this whole load, pushing the last drop into her jar, does Sucy raise her head again, right as anon's hand is stuffed under her butt, trying desperately to grope it under her body weight.
Huh. More was meant to come out. You must be a quickshot, anon. It might have even bought you a couple of minutes. How do you want to use them?
>Sucy flashes an evil, sharp smile, and lifts her hips to the side, freeing the hand she'd trapped with her plump behind, and wiggles her faintly outlined tush in his direction. As casual as the little witch is about anon's imminent demise, she does seem to be enjoying herself.
>>
File: 1493799994126.jpg (77KB, 980x675px) Image search: [Google]
1493799994126.jpg
77KB, 980x675px
Truly, this is the afterlife, and we are but fading souls!

Still comfy, though.
>>
>>9757026
Heh
I tend to take things at face value, especially since I can't infer a tone of voice from text. Not the first time I've been mistaken or caused confusion. You two are great together, please continue

>>9757025
Well right now that's a moot point because I have to leave for work in five minutes. Thanks for asking though!
>>
File: amused sucy.png (154KB, 433x443px) Image search: [Google]
amused sucy.png
154KB, 433x443px
>>9756993
>>9756994
>>9757023
>>9757026
(Geeze guys, get a room. Or better yet, anon who likes us get in a room for me so I can be "Cute" and "semi-private" with you)
>>
>>9757058
Sucy is cute. I need to wrap my brain around how to properly lewd at a later date.
That is all.
>>
File: sushi.jpg (128KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sushi.jpg
128KB, 714x1000px
>>9757065
(There are plenty of ways to lewd the Sushi. You can try and play a cat and mouse game with her, maybe be a volunteer (willing or no) for her experiments, or just be a victim to her whims. Or all three, like the anon I've got now! Sucy is actually pretty fucked up and has loads of messed up fetishes, I need to do more RPs with her that use that.)
>>
>>9757058
Sorry, I gotta go
I'll hopefully get that room with you some other time
>>
>>9757079
>Loads of fucked up fetishes
How fucked we talking? Because I want a good reason to fuck her cute butt, and donating my body to science sounds like a worthy trade.
>>
File: tumblr_onhs0fh1Kv1w2njm7o1_1280.png (859KB, 1280x726px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onhs0fh1Kv1w2njm7o1_1280.png
859KB, 1280x726px
>>9757093
(Anal is pretty low tier on the fucked-up scale, but you know Sucy prefers it that way. Raw too, so it's nice and hurty when it first goes in. In the show she's a canonical vorefag, let me put it that way. Are there any fucked up fetishes you'd like to try with the (possibly) evil witch?)
>>
>>9757050
>Seven minutes. Seven minutes for whatever he wants. He can work with that. The motion of her rush does not go unnoticed, Anon isn't about to leave a little detail like that go to waste. With his hand freed from its very comfortable prison, he has to get to work. Rather than let anymore of his precious time go to waste, Anon quickly shoots his hand lower, sliding under her nightgown and travelling up. Seven minutes. Well, six and a half. There has to be more he can accomplish.
I'm no quickshot, y-you're just unnecessarily talented.
>Compliments are nice. Compliments are distracting. His hand finally reaches pay-dirt, the waistline of Sucy's panties. Now, usually Anon would want to be a little bit more calm and relaxed with such a bold move, but- He was wasting time explaining it. He pulls them down quickly, not bothering to get them very far past her thighs before he allows his hand to slide around her hips, moving between her legs to confront his true goal. He could get used to this whole 'living within seven minutes' business. It's nice to not worry about anything at all. Not work in the morning, not the consequences of molesting a witch, not worrying about what to do on the weekend. It was revitalizing. His fingers slowly trace around her sex, trying their best to give Sucy a taste of her own medicine as he traces the shape of her lower lips carefully with his ring and index fingers, allowing his middle finger to trail along between them, threatening to push inside of her as it- Wait, right, low on time. He slides his middle finger into her slowly, leaving little time to consider the consequences.
I think I'd like to to use them like this...
>No time to worry about the consequences.
>>
Thread is mostly dead. Post butts.
>>
File: 1496460281938.jpg (53KB, 750x722px) Image search: [Google]
1496460281938.jpg
53KB, 750x722px
Hand over you're(ur) Waifus and nobody gets hurt, anon.
>>
File: delet this.jpg (38KB, 327x451px) Image search: [Google]
delet this.jpg
38KB, 327x451px
>>9757131
!
>>
File: 1236936941494_ib4f.jpg (274KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1236936941494_ib4f.jpg
274KB, 640x400px
>>9757125
Will retro butt do?
>>
>>9757109
Oh, I meant more that I was the one who wanted to fuck her butt, but glad to hear she prefers that actually. I'm not sure how to translate vore into rp unless I am a monster of some sort, though.
Me? Not necessarily. I was more thinking of making a deal to get what I wanted and I was curious to see how fucked Sucy gets. I don't know anything bout her really. Er..sorry if I got your hopes up for going deep into /d/.
>>
>>9757137
Retro Butts are always welcome.
>>
File: 1493495178719.jpg (191KB, 1135x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1493495178719.jpg
191KB, 1135x1500px
>>9757140
(I'm not really that /d/, I'm pretty anti-futa for a start, but Sucy totally is /d/ so I just feel it should get involved in her RPs at some point. Which anon are you that wanted to fug her butt? I'm sorry to say you're not 100% alone there..)
>>
>>9757155
To be fair, she has a great butt.
>>
>>9757155
Ooh. So it was more of a wanting to fit the character than a personal preference? Well, fair enough. I'm not very /d/ myself so I don't know if I'd be a good one to help with that, but if you'd like to I could give it a go.
I noticed a line formed, yeah. I couldn't be on the last few days, but I was on saturday I think, and mentioned wanting to lewd one of the cute witch butts selfishly without touching elsewhere. I dunno if that's specific enough, but it doesn't gotta be, I don't suppose. It's a desire many men understand.
Like this guy >>9757171
>>
I require a Megumin.
>>
File: 1496312378361.jpg (312KB, 800x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1496312378361.jpg
312KB, 800x1184px
>>9757111
>Sucy's nimble hand has more lube now, the cum he spilled right through her fingertips, and this time she works even more teasingly, not bothering to pump the shaft, but just tempting and rubbing at his glans, applying just enough pressure to work it right up to that painfully full mast she had him at moments ago. She doesn't even bother to watch while anon hikes up her skirt, revealing those soft, pale fleshy thighs, or when he delves up to tug her panties right down, revealing her faintly gleaming, bald lips, or her partially hidden, grey pucker between those plush, pear shaped buttocks. Suddenly Sucy's twisting, teasing motions stop, right as anon's finger dares to press right on her slit, and push inside into that tender, soft, and wet flesh, it clings all around his digit furiously, making it hard to move even an inch more. She looks up at him.
You're spending your last minutes on earth fingering a girl? There aren't even words for how beta you must be
>Sucy snorts, smirking cruelly, and lifts up her hand absently to lick the cummy excess on it, before she reaches down to play with anon's heavy, swollen sack, lifting it up with her twiddling fingertips, and testing its weight.
There's still a lot of good cum in here. I don't want it wasted. Do something that'll make you spunk real big, and do it fast. Right now you're barely covering the costs of the potion I used on you, cum-cow. You want me to work at a loss, or what?
>Sucy flashes all her sharkteeth at the man whose finger she has trapped in her tiny, tight pussy.
>>9757171
(You're not wrong)
>>9757187
(If ya wanna go now, I'm free. Got any set up or scene in mind? Not everything with Sucy has to be femdom or super mean, that's just..how she is naturally.)
>>
>>9757207
Nope.
>>
>>9757217
Y not
>>
>>9757227
Nay
>>
>>9757230
But our last one was so cute
>>
>>9757235
No she wasn't
>>
>>9757238
Yes she was, even if she herself, didn't think so.
>>
>>9757215
I'd love to, but I've yet to sleep, and it's a tad late for me. I'll have to catch you another night, right as you get swamped with hungry anons so I can join in. I do intend to follow through. LWA cast gets me whenever I see em and you seem really fun all around. Sucy's especially cute, and I'd love to find an excuse to try and dom her and force her to take a pounding from behind and have to empty my balls with her ass only, but well...I'll figure somethin out I reckon.
>>
File: 1492138255134.png (226KB, 580x408px) Image search: [Google]
1492138255134.png
226KB, 580x408px
>>9757242
Just so you know I'm GMT time so right now is lunchtime for me, this was a morning sess not a nighttime one! If you want to catch me during the day for you, its better to try early as opposed to late. Also I've got Akko, Amanda, Constanze and Ursula folders up and running now. I need to make a little witch card.
>>
>>9757215
>"To the bold goes the booty."
I was- There was a process- God, I should've snuck in on any other witch.
>Anon has had just about enough. Well, no, the opposite. He wants more. Much more. Suddenly, Sucy feels his hand on her shoulder, and an extraordinary amount of force pulling her back until her her shoulders hit the bed. His finger couldn't go much further. Fine. He has other ways. Better ways. He slides his digit out of her slowly, being sure to note every little drop of wetness that proves her disinterest wrong. He hikes her gown up further, exposing her midriff to him as he positions himself on his knees looming over her.
Oh, you want me to make myself spunk real big? Real fast?
>He moves his hips down, pressing his warm, stiff shaft against her wet slit, allowing it to grind against her as he stares down at the mischievous witch that apparently plans to kill him. He reaches his hand down, guiding his swollen, red tip to her entrance, pressing further, allowing it to spread her tight snatch carefully, straining against her warmth as he pushes further and further with each passing moment.
What h-have we got left, five, maybe four minutes?
>He places his hands on her soft, pale hips, suddenly pulling her with all of his might, forcing his cock to slide its way into her sex, going as far as her tightness will allow, and then pushing even further, gritting his teeth all the way as he forces her to stretch to accommodate him.
L-Let's test how quick of a shot I really am, yeah?
>His hips begin moving again, sliding his way out of her as best he can, before thrusting back inside of her, a wet slap echoing through the room as their hips meet once again. No time to waste, he lets his speed build quickly, every thrust coming faster than the one before it, his grip on her hips giving him more leverage to skewer her with his hard, throbbing cock.
>>
>>9757248
Oh that's fine. My sleep schedule is shot to hell, so it's not like it'll be strange for me to find the right to time lewd you. In fact, most of the fun ava are at ''''late night/early morning'''' for me. Probably the peace and quiet draws em in. Or maybe it's just GMT, hell if I know.

>All da witches
That's adorable. I mainly see you play Sucy, is she a main, or just get the most requests for her?
Either way, maybe a different witch would suit my tastes more, then. I'm not sure. Don't know much about LWA, so maybe my thoughts will change.
>>
>>9757265
I'm yet to RP as anyone but Sucy and a bit of Ursula here, just building out the folders for the other girls. Also might try Hannah and Barbara as a pair (the two meangirls), just for bullying RPs. But Akko and Amanda are the ones I really want to work in, Sucy is my favourite by far though.
Ursula is the christmas cake shy teacher
Akko is the main girl, a possibly mentally retarded genki girl
Amanda is a tomboy delinquent kind of girl
Constanze is a tiny mute autist gunsmith/robot maker
>>
>>9757279
Hm...I see. Interesting. I wish you luck with the folder building, then, they all sound fun. Ursula or Amanda may be more my speed, so perhaps I'll wait till then. Or if I feel inspired, I'll try my hand at Sucy next chance I get with you.
>>
Beside the Great Sucy AVA who else up?
>>
File: 02423663026d566489fd4b9bd5d8dc5a.png (409KB, 880x1040px) Image search: [Google]
02423663026d566489fd4b9bd5d8dc5a.png
409KB, 880x1040px
>>9757256
>Sucy barely seems bemused from the hard shove that knocks her onto her back. The little witch spreads her soft legs wide open like it was nothing, and watches anon with a steady smirk as he climbs between them, and places his bulging, desperately hard cocktip on her tiny slit.
Took you long enough, huh? Fine, do whatever you like, just don't you dare pull out. I can just squat over the jar and empty out once I'm done with you~
>Sucy smirks at the thought, lifting her pale foot up to run a big toe across the line anon's jaw, her two legs raised so high he's got her in a mating press. It takes all the strength in his hips to strain his throbbing member past Sucy's tiny, tight entrance, til finally the head pops inside, but every inch more in that tiny, pulsing, sensitive crevice is a war, it takes another precious minute before anon's desperate pumps can work his full girthy length into Sucy's vacuum tight pussy. As anon starts to pump into that tiny snatch, watching the shape of his cock distended on Sucy's flat belly, he forces tiny murmuring moans out of her amused lips - Sucy never stops watching him with that little smirk, even as her pink eye lights up in delight she isn't even bothering to hide any longer, her clammy, half naked form starting to gleam with sweat from head to her wiggling toes...
Mng! Is this all you got? Your last fuck on this earth, and its like I'm being humped by a mangy old dog. Put your -ah- hips into it, these are the last two minutes you'll ever have~
>>
>>9757318
>Two minutes. That's enough. That's enough time. Anon puts more than just his hips into it, shifting his weight into an almost squatting position to let his legs get some force in as well as he lets his hands ride up her creamy thighs to grip onto the legs she'd so kindly pressed into him, taking a moment to push them back over her as far as they'd go, opening her hips up more for him to continuously ram himself into her, the sheer force of his thrusts causing his full, swollen balls to slap against her plush rump with every powerful movement. These are his last minutes on the planet. This is his legacy. He's going to leave as much of one as he can.
Y-You are going to r-remember me after I'm gone.
>He lets out between heavy pants and pleasured groans.
Y-You fucking beautiful cunt of a witch.
>Abort on that third word. Put that third word somewhere else. Ah, fuck it. Too late now. Two minutes isn't enough time to worry about word choice. The Anon stops bothering to pull his cock out of her too far in his thrusts, settling for only moving the last few inches in and out of her, the sound of his hips slapping against hers growing more prominent as their sweat and her arousal start to mingle and cause quite a mess. But there's something missing. Something he can't leave without. Anon leans down, draping himself over Sucy's petite form, allowing his body to keep her legs pinned back as he gives her the last great insult she deserves: pressing his lips to hers in another passionate, sloppy, and delicious kiss, leaving her no way to escape his advances as he has her way with her in more ways than one, his cock pulsating within her, just about ready to burst as the timer ticks down to its final seconds. Just about ready to blow with the slightest encouragement.
>>
File: 1474026125519.gif (756KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474026125519.gif
756KB, 640x480px
>what it feels like watching other people rp
>>
>>9757375
(S-Sorry.)
>>
>>9757375
>>9757381
But I like it
>>
>>9757381
It's okay.
>>
File: 1495347089242.jpg (85KB, 977x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1495347089242.jpg
85KB, 977x1200px
Please remain in the comfy position.
>>
>>9757345
>Sucy's facade finally breaks; anon wildly fucks it right out of her, and now her horse, nasal voice is moaning openly, the bare chest of the little witch writing and twisting about, gleaming with sweat, as every deliberate, deep thrust causes her slender frame to bounce, anon can watch the shape of his cock ramming into her little frame, his heavy, oversized set smack loudly each time on her butt, that sound filling the room mixed with the delirious, happy moans of the evil little creature he's breeding.
The sheer force of those uncontrolled, bestial bucking hips is painful to Sucy, every time his teased, rock hard length slams against her womb it's like being punched in the stomach, but she only seems to grin and moan more happily as he goes completely overboard. Sucy's bouncing frame is easy to pin back against her, curling the lewd witch up, and for once she doesn't even glare as anon drinks a wet, sloppy kiss from her fanged mouth that is permanently agape with the moans he's fucking out of her. Sucy's snake-like tongue wrestles with his, the two bodies collapses in on eachother, his sweat all over her, as each wet smack seems louder than the last with their hips colliding. Finally, Sucy slips her wet lips from anon's, mouth filled with his saliva, and hisses right into his ear, breathing hot and heavy onto it.
Time's up
>A slender hand reaches around, and a single fingertip presses firmly, right onto anon's prostate. Ping. The button's pressed. And the effect is instant.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (19KB, 379x469px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
19KB, 379x469px
>>9757416
>Missing a implication arrow
Shamefur dispray
>>9757375
(You know one day we should do that kind of thing in an RP)
>>
>>9757416
>yfw you thought she was joking about the murder
>>9757425
wait do what? a threesome behind a frame or cuckold?
>>
File: 1490744991686.jpg (43KB, 458x562px) Image search: [Google]
1490744991686.jpg
43KB, 458x562px
>>9757431
Anon, people don't die when you press their prostate...
>>9757431
Voyeurism specifically is more my kink, but if someone wanted the other stuff and everyone was down it could be fun. Sucy in particular is totally mean enough for it.
>>
Asuka ava when?
>>
>>9757449
Don't lie to me, you killed that guys manhood in front of all of us.
I'll never look at him the same
And oh I see, that would be nice then, I'd be totally up to watch sucy get taken while I helplessly watched too
>>
>>9757416
>Anon was seven when his grandfather took him onto his knee and told him:
>"Anon, here in Penistan we have a saying."
>"What is that saying, Grandpapa?"
>"To the bold goes the booty."
>"What does that mean?"
>"To the bold... goes... the booty."
>"That doesn't-"
>Reality comes flooding back to Anon in a flood of sensation: the taste of Sucy's saliva on his tongue, the tingling of his lips after so vigorously mashing with hers, the sweat on his skin, and, of course, the orgasm to end all orgasms. The moment Sucy pushes that button, she gets exactly what she wants. Deep inside of her, pressed firmly against her womb, his cock erupts with a virility that only her potion could provide, a tidal wave of hot, thick cum gushing forward, pushes into her womb, filling it and flooding back on itself, surging down his shaft, filling every inch of her as he travels to any free space it can find, panting every single inch of her insides white, bathing all of them in the heat and sensation of his climax, only to finally gush back out of her, splashing out onto his hips before dripping down into the bedsheets, joining the moisture of their sweat and overwhelming it rather easily as a dark, wet patch begins to form. Anon himself barely remains conscious, the only thing keeping his larger form from flopping limp on top of the witch being his elbows which managed to catch him on either side of her, leaving the sweating, panting young man to bask in the afterglow of what could only be described as an out of body experience posing as sex.
F-F-F-Fu...
>That first syllable was one hell of a task. He'd have to try the rest of them later. Wait. He didn't HAVE later. He had to force them out now.
F-F-F-Fu...rankly, I t-think that went b-better than expected.
>He might have a collapsed lung, but he wasn't dead. His eleven and a half minutes are up. His life is just about over. Maybe just one final indignity: a peck on the lips.
A-Any chance at all of me not dying after all?
>>
>>9757461
We have a Renka and a Ryoubi/Ryouna on the way. We probably shouldn't get greedy.
>>
>>9757461
You mean the Eva one, right?
>>
>>9757499

No, the Senran. And the YGO girl.
>>
>>9757509
Man how society as fallen
>>
File: laughin.gif (571KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
laughin.gif
571KB, 245x250px
>>9757477
>Sucy groans with sheer, uncontained ecstasy as she finally gets what she wants. Anon will never know if that really was the evil little witch cumming hard as her tiny, vacuum tight pussy clenched and hugged around his trapped cock so violently. It seemed it, like her muscle was milking him dry, coiled around that wildly spasming, twitching length as rope after rope spills out, utterly filling the little witch's womb in seconds, til moments later her flat belly is bulging like she's several months pregant from the sheer volume of the gushing, gloopy and potent seed washing around in her. As Anon comes down from his heavenly high, his mind still fluttering up in the clouds, Sucy links her ankles behind him, and, strangely, seems to wrap her slender arms over his form, almost as if in a hug. Her slender chest is still heaving, gasping for each deep, desperate breath, her liliac hair positively stuck to her face from the copious sweat (hers and his) she's covered in. The little witch gulps, leaning back to look at anon, as her nimble fingertip traces a spiraling journey up between his shoulderblades, and around his neck, her needy pussy still clung around his girth that is acting as a perfect plug for that comically bulging, cummy belly of hers. She winces a little from the kiss on her lips, but they are formed in a wry, sarcastic smile as anon lifts back up. Slowly, surely, that smirk is growing into one of Sucy's trademark, shark grins
You know I was bullshitting about the bursting thing, right? You have NO IDEA how much harder guys will fuck if they think its their last. Or maybe you do now, fufufu~
>She dashes a lick across those daggers of teeth
And kill you after?
>Sucy looks down at her belly, 6 months pregnant with a swirling sea of cream, warm spunk.
Just look at this yield. Why would I cull my best-ever cumcow?
>Sucy leans up, clutches anon's head, and whispers in his ear, her fingers lightly digging into his skin
You're staying on the farm, Mr Cow.
>>
File: 1489875527704.jpg (50KB, 368x690px) Image search: [Google]
1489875527704.jpg
50KB, 368x690px
>>9757549
>Sucy flops onto her back, and smiling at her new livestock. She twirls her fingertip around his hair, and then, out of the blue, yawns into her other hand.
Now. Reach under the bed, Mr Cow, and get another jar.

(And fini! Thanks for a great sess anon, hope you enjoyed it too)
>>
>>9757557
(Oh, yeah, that was a lot of fun! Sorry if I kept you for too long. I feel like I may have made that go for a couple hours longer than anything should go.)
>>
>>9757567
(No it was great, don't apologise this is about what I was expecting. Hope the ending was okay, Sucy isn't the type to kill someone for no reason, but she'd totally tease and maybe even go through with it and then forget about the guy the next day. I think this ending worked with our Rp though. If you wanna continue or do another one hit me up on my discord, you were super fun to write with.)
>>
File: 1492939633671.jpg (155KB, 800x887px) Image search: [Google]
1492939633671.jpg
155KB, 800x887px
>>9757590
Forgot muh Suce
>>
>>9757590
>>9757595
Ending was just fine. You were super fun to write with too. Have yourself a great rest of your day, Sucy.
>>
>>9757610
She is ... perfect.
>>
>>9757637
Do not delete the Pochaco.
>>
File: 1495105513250.webm (446KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495105513250.webm
446KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>9757661
Pochaco is made for love.
>>
File: pixiv60885475.png (1019KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv60885475.png
1019KB, 1500x2000px
>>9757125
Here's a butt that hasn't been posted in a while.
>>
>>9757677
>>9757686
EXTRA T H I C C
>>
>>9757125
Hentai slut butt
>>
>>9757697
She looks pretty cute, what's the source?
Also we need more hentai/doujin avas.
>>
Post cards
>>
File: 18cbc27ac52676960fc4f7a34f8dcb70.jpg (460KB, 800x1119px) Image search: [Google]
18cbc27ac52676960fc4f7a34f8dcb70.jpg
460KB, 800x1119px
>>9757713
Sankaku says it's jk bitch ni shiboraretai
>>
File: e6ee953f0a94a5c54723997c6044eb1d.jpg (322KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
e6ee953f0a94a5c54723997c6044eb1d.jpg
322KB, 810x1080px
>>9757691
Best kind of thicc
>>
>>9757730
I want to worship that butt.
>>
File: Pochaco (3).jpg (132KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Pochaco (3).jpg
132KB, 600x800px
>>9757691
What about extra extra thicc?
>>
File: pixiv61942291_0.jpg (351KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv61942291_0.jpg
351KB, 750x1000px
>>9757691
Don't know if a teen with a big butt counts as thicc.
>>
>>9757746
I want to cum in her while being smothered by those soft boobs.
>>
>>9757766
Those thighs are the perfect width to fuck.
>>
File: Pochaco (4).jpg (70KB, 690x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Pochaco (4).jpg
70KB, 690x1136px
>>9757824
That sounds like it might hurt! You should be careful about asking for such things, because somebody careless could seriously suffocate you!
>>
>>9757838
I bet Pochaco is gentle and caring. She will not suffocate me, she will feel like a soft cuscion embracing me. Warm and silky.
>>
File: goodfrigginjob.gif (1MB, 320x232px) Image search: [Google]
goodfrigginjob.gif
1MB, 320x232px
>>9757727
Pretty damn good.
>>
File: Pochaco (2).png (278KB, 420x1037px) Image search: [Google]
Pochaco (2).png
278KB, 420x1037px
>>9757856
Right! Super Pochaco wouldn't hurt a fly! You sure are lucky that you came to me with that idea before anybody else. Hugs are good and all, but I wouldn't want anything bad to happen just because I went a little overboard!
>>
>>9757766
I like Rosa just a tiny bit more because she's cuter looking, plus buns, bigger bust, and pantyhoes, but Hilda is great too.
Gen 5 had some fucking god tier girls, Gen 7 is the only Gen that comes close.
>>
>>9757867
why is her head so small comparatively
>>
>>9757766
I would fuck that until my dick fell off.
>>
>>9757867
You are such a cutie Pochaco. I don’t want to make you worry but you are so soft and cuddable. I want to hug you so much.
>>
>>9757509
YGO one showed like a week ago, got fucked by DMG, and then disappeared
>>
File: Pochaco (6).jpg (250KB, 1024x1614px) Image search: [Google]
Pochaco (6).jpg
250KB, 1024x1614px
>>9757881
I-I'm sensitive about that! Just don't...don't bring it up anymore, please?

>>9757894
The best idol Super Pochaco would never worry about cuddling a fan! Anyone can have a hug, so long as they want one!
>Pochaco gleefully wraps her arms around the Anon, pressing her pliable body against his and letting him sink lightly into her flesh.
>>
File: ezgif-1-76cd06df38.gif (4MB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-1-76cd06df38.gif
4MB, 576x768px
>>9757827
Same goes for that ass.

>>9757876
Rosa is fantastic as well. They're both wonderful, but I love them even more when they're together. For some reason, they just make my favorite couple. I think it's the contrasting designs.

>>9757890
Sounds like needlessly risky.
>>
>>9757911
Ah thank you miss Pochaco. You are the best.
>He said hugging her back
>>
File: Pochaco (4).jpg (1MB, 1800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Pochaco (4).jpg
1MB, 1800x2400px
>>9757929
>The idol gave him a peck of the cheek, before skipping a step back to break their embrace. She placed her hands behind her back and began to shift on her tiptoes, expecting another request.
Was that everything, Mr. Fan? I have another photoshoot I need to get to in a little bit, but I can always make time for an admirer!
>>
>>9757911
Pochaco was made for breeding.
>>
File: 3dfa91210d0cc93c671d51780bce28ae.png (285KB, 945x1920px) Image search: [Google]
3dfa91210d0cc93c671d51780bce28ae.png
285KB, 945x1920px
>>9757691
>>
>>9757925
Possibly. But worth it, all the same.
>>
File: Pochaco (2).jpg (651KB, 1000x1422px) Image search: [Google]
Pochaco (2).jpg
651KB, 1000x1422px
>>9757944
Everybody was made for breeding, silly! I think so, anyway. I haven't finished studying evolution in school yet, but I think it's something along those lines!
>>
>>9757940
(Goodness I would do so many things to someone like Pochaco, but if you are time constrained we could do it another time)
>>
I want to mating press _________
>>
>>9757972
Chun li
>>
>>9757972
Pochaco
>>
>>9757972
Gardevoir.
>>
File: Pochaco (5).jpg (201KB, 894x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Pochaco (5).jpg
201KB, 894x1200px
>>9757971
(I should have a decent chunk of time to work with! Probably an hour or so, if I had to guess. I might be able to go a bit longer than that, though.)

>>9757976
What are you waiting for, silly? I know it might be tougher than with other girls, because I'm a little more...well, you know! But I'm sure we could if you tried your best!
>>
File: d67a644f06eb7e72d41e53e603038248.jpg (684KB, 825x1100px) Image search: [Google]
d67a644f06eb7e72d41e53e603038248.jpg
684KB, 825x1100px
>>9757972
Rosa as Hilda with a strap on.

...Or futa dick.
>>
>>9757991
(We can work with that)
Then miss Pochaco, can ask something more then? Like a kiss perhaps?
>>
>>9758001
You and me both sir.

Just Rosa in general.
>>
File: Pochaco (1).jpg (329KB, 1024x1436px) Image search: [Google]
Pochaco (1).jpg
329KB, 1024x1436px
>>9758010
But I already gave you a kiss on the cheek, Mr. Fan! Unless you wanted me to give you a kiss on the lips, like a lover! I can do that!
>Without anything else by way of a warning, Pochaco dipped her head forward and planted a long kiss on the Anon's mouth, her plump lips teasing against his. After what feels like an eternity, she pulls back, trailing a thin string of saliva between them.
I suppose it's only normal for a fan to get greedy...
>>
>>9758025
>He was really surprised by how sudden the kiss was, and how good it felt, and how long it was. The saliva between their mouths glistening was enticing. He could feel her warmness, she was so beautiful, the kind of woman he like the most.
Then if it’s okay for me to be greedy …
>He added, now too excited, too charmed by her to stop, he too her cute face in his hand and kissed her again, with even more desire than before, his hands moving to her plump juicy hips so that he could pull her soft, pliable body against him again. Tongue sliding inside her mouth and twirling along hers.
>>
File: Pochaco (1).jpg (502KB, 1100x1412px) Image search: [Google]
Pochaco (1).jpg
502KB, 1100x1412px
>>9758059
>Pochaco hardly had time to gasp as he pulled her back into another, more passionate kiss, groping carelessly at her pudgy thighs as he hungrily worked away at her mouth. She couldn't have resisted it if she wanted to, and Pochaco very much had no intentions of resisting.
Hah...Mr. Fan certainly likes to touch this idol! Then it's only fair for the idol to touch you back!
>She giggled, reaching down to massage his juicy cock through his pants. The heat of it was intense, and Pochaco could feel her fingers trembling as she slowly ran them along his fabric-covered girth. She couldn't even tell if it was because she was excited, or if it was due to her nervousness. Pochaco didn't want to have to deal with a press scandal.
I...I don't wanna be late to my photoshoot! But I need to make sure my admirers are happy! Ooh, what should I do, Mr. Fan?
>>
>>9758083
Ah … yes … If you are going to be late it would be bad.
>He cursed the photoshoot internally, between the kiss and her touch he was already hard. Time was such a constrain, he would have liked to indulge more in the soft, pliability of her plump body.
I really want to be into you miss Pochaco, can we do it right now?
>>
File: Pochaco (3).png (687KB, 1341x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pochaco (3).png
687KB, 1341x1024px
>>9758119
I-Into? Do you mean, um...inside me? Like, having sex?
>Pochaco shyly looked away as she stammered, her gung-ho facade swiftly melting away under the sudden urge of commitment. It would be one thing if she were to simply give the boy a handjob, or let him use her mouth as he pleased, but sex was another issue entirely. What would happen if word got out to the public? Her career would be in shambles! She would have to star in JAVs for the rest of her idol life!
I...I'll do it! Anything for an adoring fan! I'll let you have sex with me until you're satisfied! You...you could even cum inside, because it's...well, today is a safe day, so...
>She trailed off, clearly losing her train of thought. With her newfound resolve, Pochaco swiftly stripped herself of her tight clothing, freeing all of her wobbly flesh and exposing herself for the Anon to see. Hastily, she laid down on her back, excited to see what he had in mind.
You can just try and position me however you like, okay? I'll be sure to do whatever you like!
>>
>>9758149
You are the best Idol, Miss Pochaco. I will always be you loyal fan.
>He said admiring her now naked body lying down in front of him. Her flesh so pale and alluring. She was like some kind of ancient goddess dripping sensuality in her pose. He placed his hands on her legs and parted them, not without caressing them so that he could get a taste of her softness and silkiness. Her puffy sex was now there for him to see and he placed his head there breathing her scent, a mixture of sweat and sex before kissing her there and working with his mouth as much as he could so that she was wet and ready for him to go inside her. He lapped, he licked, he twisted his tongue inside her folds, savoring her juice mixing in his mouth until he could not wait anymore and he unzipping his pants he freed his cock, hard and throbbing. Eager to be inside her.
I’m going inside Pochaco. Bear with it.
>And aligning himself he pushed the head inside her, the mixing of his saliva and her juices acting as a lubricant and yet she was thigh, making the penetration slow. But he pushed inside her while pressing his body against her pillows like breasts to kiss her while he pushed all his length into her.
>>
File: Pochaco (4).png (678KB, 991x1402px) Image search: [Google]
Pochaco (4).png
678KB, 991x1402px
>>9758219
(Shoot, turns out I've gotta go sooner than I'd expected. Sorry, Anon.)
>>
>>9758225
(Don't worry, thank you anyway)
>>
H-Hello?
>>
>>9758434
Is it me you're looking for?
>>
Hello, boys, anyone want to play with dolls?
>>
>>9758434
HI!
>>
>>9758434
Just nod if you can hear me
>>
>>9758450
Yes, but I don't have time
So sorry, cutie
>>
>>9758450
Thats a smile I could get used to! I could definetly use a doll like that.
>>
Story Time /erp/

Confess your biggest fuck up/regret
Hard mode: get dubs or higher and reveal yourself

I think I may have pushed an Ava I like into a relationship with another ava. I'm so much of a cuck that I tell them that I'm happy when I'm jealous as hell
>>
>>9758509
I don't really have any. I got into a fight once with someone on discord but that was just dumb.
>>
File: ZippedUpInvitation.png (49KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
ZippedUpInvitation.png
49KB, 500x540px
>>9758474
Well, you've got one, I'm right here!
Won't you play with me?
>>
>>9758509
I never really get to roleplay, even if I would like to, as I live in europe, so I dont have anything. The bulk of the people are active when Im sleeping,sadly.
>>
>>9758522
Good thing I was on easy modo.
>>
>>9758529
>unzip and put his dick into her.
>>
>>9758529
I would, happily! Hope you like getting roughed up, because that usually comes along with me. Can you tell me more about yourself?
>>
>>9758522
You're lucky
I posted the one I hate myself for currently, but I've got a list that I keep adding to. I'm considering leaving /erp/ because even though I love the good, the regrets are eating me from inside
>>
I need a shortstack to cuddle with.
>>
>>9758536
Euro means you can be active during some of the comfy hours. You might not get much action but you won't get shitposted either
>>
>>9758509
I thought you could still send messages without directly being friends on Discord and accidentally effectively blocked a bunch of people. Having a busy friends list always makes me uncomfortable I thought I could have my cake and eat it too.
>>
>>9758566
It's kinda a double edged sword. You also get americans who are falling asleep. I had a nice time this morning but it was literally just me and another anon for a few hours.
>>
>>9758566
Exactly. Its 17:56 here, so I can lurk very comfortably during weekends,when im home. Its pretty nice, actually.
>>
File: ShesAllPaddingJustForYou.png (185KB, 1000x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ShesAllPaddingJustForYou.png
185KB, 1000x1050px
>>9758540
>The zipper pulls down easily, the short doll arching her hips upward to assist you
>Beyond the entrance of her cloth snatch, her real "body" can be seen: a formless mass of ectoplasm, glowing purple and smelling faintly of lavender, it fills her body as she desires, and even as you watch, she carefully pulls some of her cloth over the jagged metal zipper, and the ectoplasm moves to fill it, creating puffy, inviting lips as the doll looks up into your eyes
>A cloth hand reaches out, guiding the cock into her folds, the purple goo of her body tingling along the sensitive skin of your member
"Ooooh, you're going to be fun to play with!"

>>9758548
(Sorry dude, one at a time)
>>
>>9758592
Damn, I was the first inquier. Guess I was too slow by asking info about the character. Later then.
>>
>>9758605
(later, stick around though, maybe this other guy is a quickie)
(Also, apologies in advance to everyone, this is my first time really doing anything like this)
>>
>>9758625
It was a sign >>9756359
>>
>>9758625
Its fine, ill be around anyway! Have fun!
>>
>>9758509
RPing with someone for their first time and have them telling me they stopped posting because they were dissapointed in the average quality of anons.
>>
Who's lurking right now?
>>
>>9758652
Well then, that is something.
>>9758659
I will, if anon comes back
>>
>>9758667
Me.
>>
File: omk.png (989KB, 695x917px) Image search: [Google]
omk.png
989KB, 695x917px
>>9758667
I'm lurking, mainly since I don't have much of a way to do a session on threads right now.
>>
>>9758667
I'm lurking because I don't really have time to start a sess before I have to do more RL stuff. I made myself a card though.
>>
File: omk.png (1MB, 695x917px) Image search: [Google]
omk.png
1MB, 695x917px
>>9758704
Whoops, wrong version of the card.
>>
>>9758713
Hi Kuro.

How's your computer?
>>
>>9758747
Well, if it was fine, I'd have that way to do something on the threads, so it could be better.
>>
>>9758592
(I'm gonna give anon another 10 minutes to respond before I give up on him)
>>
>>9758808
Okay!
>>
>>9758713
Who's XII?
>>
File: Shiki4_1024x576.png (506KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Shiki4_1024x576.png
506KB, 1024x576px
>>9758849
(Megumi Shimizu from Shiki.)
>>
File: PatchedUpSexDoll.png (559KB, 1280x1442px) Image search: [Google]
PatchedUpSexDoll.png
559KB, 1280x1442px
>>9758548
"There's not much to tell, I've been a ghost for about twenty years now, and immortality has been great, no one really pays attention to a little doll like me, unless I want them to, of course, so I get to do all sorts of things I couldn't as a human! Of course, that includes being roughed up, as long as I don't lose too much of my ectoplasm, feel free to do whatever you want to me!"
>She twirls in front of you, her zipper mouth glittering in the light

(Sorry to that other anon, but I don't have all day)
>>
>>9758924
Perfect!
>The robed Anon happily says as he backhands the little creature, before lifting her up and slapping her body down onto a table, her ass dangling down by the side of it.
The previous anon wanted to stick it into your cute little pussy, so I see that as claimed, I dont want that! But your ass, thats another story!
>He exclaims as he frees his gigantic, already mostly erect cock, already dwarfing the little entity. He pushes down on her head, and with two rough fingers he parts her buttocks, in search of her tiny rosebud.
I really hope you can pain too well, because this will hurt as hell...Oh, and feel free to scream, and squirm and hate it, it makes no difference to me!
>He laughs, unpleasant as twigs snapping.
>>
File: 1473996372681.png (543KB, 1600x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1473996372681.png
543KB, 1600x1100px
Line up boys just shove your dick inside and cum at your will don't think about pleasuring me, I'm only here to drain your balls. Just one rule "Do not pull out".
>>
>>9759050
Why do you keep doing this?
>>
>>9759050
What other LWAs do you play?
>>
>>9759104
That isn't the Sucy ava, that's just someone who posts that image by itself every now and again, I don't know why.
>>
File: GhostPlushAss.png (3MB, 1455x1800px) Image search: [Google]
GhostPlushAss.png
3MB, 1455x1800px
>>9759043
>The small plush gasps as she's roughly handled, her cloth supple and soft in your hands, the ectoplasm beneath squishing gently as the fingers are jammed into her ass
"The best part about being a gh-eep! g-ghost, is I turn pain into pleasuuuure!"
>She gasps and squeaks beneath you, her cheeks filling your hands as they're spread, her asshole visible between them, a circle of slightly different cloth, held closed by an elastic band, containing her insides within the doll form
>>
Any scaly female avas around?
>>
>>9758713
How popular is your Ahri?
>>
>>9759173
Well, I hope that for your sake.
>he says, his dripping cockhead pushing against the soft plush of her hole, engulfed in her round buttcheeks. He slaps them with full force a few times,before pushing down on the little body, cock pushing against her splintcher. With the enourmous force applied to it.His head slowly sinks into her, before stopping as his cockhead gets in, feeling her ass can not stretch more, before tearing.
Let the fun begin!
>He says happily, as he plunges down on her, using all of his force to push himself deeper, without any thought of her asshole getting ruined.
>>
>>9758509
Being too candid
>>
>>9757207
You're with luck, adventurer. I, the Crimson Demon, require a party to explore the next dungeon and accept a couple of quests.
Just be aware, close your eyes whenever I use a spell! My power is unlimited.
>>
File: GhostPlushTits.png (611KB, 1222x1333px) Image search: [Google]
GhostPlushTits.png
611KB, 1222x1333px
>>9759278
>The elastic band of her asshole stretches to it's limit, and then snaps, the circle of cloth loosening, only the cock inside her preventing the ectoplasm from escaping
>Instead, the strange, electric sensation of the ghostly goo surrounds your cock, pushing back against the intrusion, adding to the tightness of the hole
>The Banette moans wordlessly, the end of her zipper clinking against the table with her shaky breath, her legs twitching beneath you, occasionally kicking against your thighs
>>
>>9759349
Wait. You are the crazy demon girl with a screw loose!
>>
>>9759349
Unlimited? Even if you were to use a lewd spell?
>>
>>9759406
Oh fuck...
>he whispers as her asshole gives way, his cock sinking into the weird goo that fills her. As he can finally move within her, he sinks into her up to his limit.
Hope you can...regenerate this, or something.
>He says halfheartedlym before grabbing her head, and slamming it into the table with force, again and again, listening to the thuds.
And that too.
>He smiles as he pulls his goo covered cock out, before pounding it back into her, rocking her body and the table with it. (If there is damage, feel free to detail it, I love that!~)
>>
>There is no Melissa Ava or even Shima
Welp, off to hang myself
>>
>>9759517
>She sighs dreamily as the cock sinks deep into her, her body bulging with the extra mass
"Just need to stitch a n-"
>Her words are interrupted as her head is rammed against the table, over and over again, the sound of metal against wood ringing through the room several times
>The pull of her zipper bends after being caught under her face, but it does nothing to reduce her metallic grin
>The ectoplasm clings to your cock, and the doll shudders beneath you as it retracts, pulling away as if it has a mind of it's own
>Of course, soon it's surrounding you again, and small droplets drip down the end of the table as her plush ass absorbs the blow, slapping against your thighs with a slightly wet sound
>She has no more words, only squeaks and moans
>>
File: Megumin_main_image.png (174KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Megumin_main_image.png
174KB, 300x450px
>>9759485
Crazy demon girl? Absolutely. With a screw loose? Not at all! My power comes from my left eye, no one has ever seen my immense capability to destroy the monsters on our quests and whoever decides to accept me into their party... They will. Yes, they'll see a one-life time experience!

>>9759486
T-there are not lewd spells! Stop that.
>>
>>9759584
>The new feeling of her goo milking him makes him shudder, before remembering: He is the user, he is on top, not her! With a sudden ferocity, he starts thrusting into the helpless ghost,a hand on her thigh helping him steadying himself as he picks up the speed for the relentless punding. His other hand, still holding her head down, pushing it into the wood of the table.
You like that,you little slut, dont you? Love getting fucked up,hmm?
>He asks, but as he is not getting any answers, he slaps her generous right buttock befre digging his hand into the soft plush, as the other hand thumps her head into the table once again.
Answer when I ask you, whore!
>>
>>9759577
Take all the fur shit with you
>>
File: SexDoll.jpg (189KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
SexDoll.jpg
189KB, 600x960px
>>9759733
>She wants to answer, but words fail her, the ectoplasm attempting to answer by tightening around your member, milking your cock for all it's worth, she hopes her enthusiasm is conveyed through the action.
>Her ass jiggles under the force of your blow, before being steadied by the same hand, it's tight grip pushing more ghostly goo towards your cock, making the hole even tighter
>She pants with every thrust, unable to even form real sounds anymore
>>
>>9757972
Ursula
>>
Who wants some paizuri?
>>
>>9759911
I want paizuri!
>>
>>9759839
Cant talk,eh? Guess I will have to make you squeal then like the little fuckpiggy you are.
>He says as his hand fondles her breast from behind, almost tearing it off with roughness before momentarily pausing in his assault.
>He flips the little ghost girl around, before resuming the pounding in her ass, now in missionary style. Both of his hands go for her soft, plump breasts, before examining the damage he has done to her face, so far.
>>
>>9759911
I'm good for a titfuck.
>>
>>9759911
Who's asking
>>
File: RanOutOfGoodLewds.png (518KB, 1000x1036px) Image search: [Google]
RanOutOfGoodLewds.png
518KB, 1000x1036px
>>9759956
>The cloth is more forgiving than you would think, and tearing her open would be incredibly difficult, instead, the plush breast stretches slightly, and then resumes it's original form once the hand stops
>As she is flipped over, the Banette's bent, almost broken zipper end clacks against the table, the teeth of her mouth bent slightly in many directions, leaving the zipper completely unable to function
>Her cloth feet rest against your chest, bouncing with every thrust and twitching with every grope of cloth as she pants beneath you
>>
>>9760091
Thats one fucked up face.....its giving me ideas.
>He growls before cleching his hand around her throat. He had no idea if he can choke the entity, but might as well try.
Cmon, little shit....Cry for me! Gasp, pant for me!
>He holds her by her foot, as he slaps and molests her tiny, hot body.
>>
>>9759585
I can think of a few places where some lewd spells could come in handy.
>>
File: CutePlush.png (165KB, 404x570px) Image search: [Google]
CutePlush.png
165KB, 404x570px
>>9760271
>She cannot be choked, but the sensation of the rough hand around her neck seems to excite her, the ectoplasm stirring inside her, twisting around the hard member that pounds into her small body, her ass shaking with every blow
>She pants in time with each thrust, bits of glowing purple goo leaking out from between her "teeth" as she breathes out, hiding behind the metal when she sucks in air
>>
File: waiting3.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
waiting3.gif
371KB, 500x375px
Deader than my soul.
>>
>>9760421
Well get your cock out then
>>
File: 5.jpg (489KB, 1280x1830px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
489KB, 1280x1830px
>>9760421
Do you think the free time coming up will bring an influx of avas? We could use new ones
>>
>>9760300
>He was pounding her with ferocity, closing his orgasm when with a sudden thought, he stopped. He got his cock out, still covered in goo and bits of cloth clinging to his wet dick from her ruined ass. With an animalistic, lustful force het tore the zipper on her pussy open, the thing itself left in his hand. with one fluid,quic motion he showed the zipper in his hand into her "Mouth", sadistically grinning, before plunging into this newfound hole, half the size of his cock, giving he body no space to get used to his cock once again as massive tearing sounds from her lower regions could be heard.
How do you like that?
>>
>>9760483
What free time?
>>
>>9760500
Finals/exams and stuff being done, I meant
>>
File: SheWantsThatDick.png (201KB, 1024x815px) Image search: [Google]
SheWantsThatDick.png
201KB, 1024x815px
>>9760490
>Bits of elastic float in the ectoplasm as it recedes back into her body again, the ghost plush ass tugging at your member
>The zipper requires a lot of force to pull off, but eventually it tears away, the purple goo leaking out around the cloth until it is filled with cock, her ectoplasm being forced out of what remains of her asshole as she is slammed into again and again, the pussy zipper stuck between her metal teeth as her whole body is shaken and stirred by your member
>she shrieks in your ears, finally able to make a sound as her body convulses in ecstasy, tightening around you, her thighs clenching at your sides and arms flopping uselessly at her sides
>She's definitely going to need a new body after this
>>
>>9760523
Some established Ava's are showing up more frequently but there haven't been many new characters of note
>>
>>9760483
I want to try being an Ava but my rp is mediocre at best
>>
File: comfy2.gif (2MB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
comfy2.gif
2MB, 500x365px
How're you holding up, /erp/?
>>
>>9760697
Depressed, self loathing, full of venom, and thinking of ending it
>>
File: Halloween 6.jpg (139KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Halloween 6.jpg
139KB, 1024x1024px
>>9760697
I'm holding up alright, you?
>>
>>9760678
Honestly speaking we have a few mediocre ones as is, but they still get some love, so you won't get pounded unless you do anything really unusual
You'll improve with experience and all that
>>
>>9760745
>won't get pounded
But then what's the point of it all if you're not getting pounded?
>>
>>9760608
He could see the damage he has done to the poor thing, as the seam going upwards from her vagina came undone, showing purple goo before its bulging by the ruined threads, te tear almost going up to half of her belly. Wet slaps emanated as her asshole leaked more of her onto the ground. He realised that most likely her body is done for, so there is no reason to hold back. not like he did so far. He took the tiny body from the table, leaning against the wood from behind as he grabbed her by the sides, sliding her body up and down on his cock, like a cheap sex toy, showing her downwards onto his cock more and more as he could feel a gigantic orgasm building.
>>
>>9760769
forgot >
sorry!
>>
>>9760754
Maybe they prefer to do the pounding instead. What then, Anon?
Or what if they only want to get gently laid?
>>
File: comfy4.gif (2MB, 1000x512px) Image search: [Google]
comfy4.gif
2MB, 1000x512px
>>9760720
Step away from the computer for a little bit. Go outside, take a nice long walk, breathe some fresh air and clear your head. It helps me some when things get a little too heavy.

>>9760739
Eh, feeling kind of down myself. Just trying to process some things and taking a while in doing it.
>>
>>9760697
Not too bad, not great either.
A fair 'managable', I'd say.

Yourself, kindly anon?
>>
>>9760745
So don't bother because I'll be another turd in the toilet. Well thanks for the honesty
>>
>>9760824
We need more avatars that aren't "regulars". They are all cancer that contribute to drama. Just stay in character and it'll come naturally.
>>
>>9760824
Another ava means more erping and less shitposting. Just try your best and have fun
>>
File: 1485237901699.jpg (198KB, 1280x824px) Image search: [Google]
1485237901699.jpg
198KB, 1280x824px
>>9760818
Definitely lower than average at the moment. Trying to sort some things out with myself.
>>
>>9760678
What ava would you like to be?
>>
>>9760769
>The banette hangs limp in your arms, moaning softly as what's left of her body is abused, ectoplasm pooling at your feet, forming two distinct spots, almost the beginning of legs
>As more and more of her goo drops to the floor, what's left around your cock tightens, clinging in bands as what's left of her ass splatters across the ground, gathering itself
>soon, you will be left fucking a cloth sack, better hurry up, big boy
>>
>>9760818
DID YOU JUST QUOTE
>>
>>9756295
Is there literally any ava out there actually willing to erp
>>
File: 207f8f9aef226b95f6177f522fbeb2a2.jpg (731KB, 1515x2508px) Image search: [Google]
207f8f9aef226b95f6177f522fbeb2a2.jpg
731KB, 1515x2508px
Hnngh ~
>>
>>9760915
I'm no ava but I'll still suck your dick
>>
>>9760919
Aya should never be Oppai. There are enough Oppai Touhous without tainting the medium and small busted ones
>>
File: Snevs.jpg (48KB, 589x720px) Image search: [Google]
Snevs.jpg
48KB, 589x720px
>>9760697
(Doing pretty good fampai. How about you?)
>>
File: ERP.jpg (529KB, 2687x1007px) Image search: [Google]
ERP.jpg
529KB, 2687x1007px
>>9760915
Me!
>>
>>9760976
Same answer as the other two.
>>
>>9760985
Is that the Tails Doll on the left?
>>
>>9760985
>Shoves fingers deep into Syx's pussy
>>
>>9760902
>As his partner is literally slipping away, he realises he has to end this very soon. Luckily, that isnt an issue, as he can feel his orgasm incoming. Holding her by the head with a final jolt he explodes, his strands of warm, sticky cum matting the poor Pokemon's face, eyes, zipper mouth. For seconds he cannot stop coming, his cock still erect as he unloads on her,before dropping her, exhausted, feeling exhausted, but still basking in the afterglow of the unusual fuck.
Well that was...something.
>>
File: tumblr_oqghzxfiMx1w2aklho1_1280.jpg (113KB, 695x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqghzxfiMx1w2aklho1_1280.jpg
113KB, 695x1000px
>>9760899
Strength does not come from physical capability, it comes from an indomitable will.
See whatever you are trying to change in your life through, and carry on in the new as you want to live.
Everything shall settle, in time.
>>
File: Owain3.jpg (776KB, 1938x1921px) Image search: [Google]
Owain3.jpg
776KB, 1938x1921px
>>9760987
(Well I'm rooting for you anon. Hope whatever you're going through works out just fine.)
(Row row fight the powah.)
>>
File: Syx_596_.png (99KB, 187x367px) Image search: [Google]
Syx_596_.png
99KB, 187x367px
>>9761001
(Yup)
>>9761010
>it was pretty weird that someone touches her pussy first before even touch her other body parts, but syx didn't mind and let him do his thing
U-Uhm.. we didn't even meet yet, but ok?
>>
>>9760985
I want to go out on a date with Elma.
>>
>Titty ninjas edition
Nii?
>>
File: WhoReadsTheseFilenamesAnyways.png (121KB, 402x350px) Image search: [Google]
WhoReadsTheseFilenamesAnyways.png
121KB, 402x350px
>>9761012
>The ectoplasm collects itself back into the now stained cloth, wobbling slightly as she gets back to her feet
>she pulls the extra zipper out of her mouth, looking it over as she works at the one that makes up her teeth
>she still can't really speak, so she simply bows, and wobbles out the door, keeping her insides in the ripped cloth with her hands as she goes off to grab a backup body while she makes a new, more sexy one
>>
>>9761067
Well this is how I say hello! Nice to meet you!
>He stuffs another finger in her. Digging around her blue folds.
>>
File: pic-Elma Jouii 347.png (322KB, 607x609px) Image search: [Google]
pic-Elma Jouii 347.png
322KB, 607x609px
>>9761072
A d-date?! Those human rituals about love and stuff like that? What are you planning to do?
>>
>>9761067
>Gentle pokes and rubs Syx's cute ears
>>
>>9761109
(Well,that was awesome, thank you so much! I hope you liked it as much as I did, and I wasnt too extreme or anything.
Also, I read all of your filenames. They were cute.)
>>
I need inkling girl cuddles
>>
>>9761143
(Not a problem dude, honestly the benefit of playing a plush is that you can do violent shit without it being gory, thus avoiding bonerkillers, and I did enjoy it quite a bit)
>>
File: splatoon2.png (732KB, 1277x1487px) Image search: [Google]
splatoon2.png
732KB, 1277x1487px
>>9761168
I'd kill for Splatoon avas
>>
File: Syx_540_.jpg (266KB, 718x900px) Image search: [Google]
Syx_540_.jpg
266KB, 718x900px
>>9761110
>"A form to say hello? Like i'm going to believe that..." that's what syx was thinking but even if she thinks that way, her body keeps doing nothing against it
Nice to meet you...?
>>9761125
>Syx was surprised, someone being nice to her was like a miracle for her. she enjoys the man rubbing her elf-ears
Thanks...
>>
File: Casual 52.jpg (171KB, 1280x1410px) Image search: [Google]
Casual 52.jpg
171KB, 1280x1410px
>>9760816
Taking your time is good for that sort of thing. Hope you feel better, Anon!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7rCyll5AeY
>>
>>9761198
Those are some outrageous...ears.
>>
File: 84cd53671887e0e5654c48b0aae7175f.png (773KB, 1272x529px) Image search: [Google]
84cd53671887e0e5654c48b0aae7175f.png
773KB, 1272x529px
>>9761192
Do it then.
Kill me.
>>
>>9761219
play overmeme
>>
>>9760969
Excuse me?
>>
>>9761198
No problem Syx, I'm glad you enjoy it!
>He lowers his hands to her shoulders, and gives her sore muscles a soothing massage
I bet your body must be aching carrying around such a large bosom...
>The man says as he takes on of Syx's ears into her mouth, proceeding to gently nibble on it
>>
>>9761255
Why do you always want me to do that? :<
None of the ppl I play with are on anyway...
>>
File: 000.jpg (2MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
2MB, 1200x1200px
>>9761219
Thank you, cutie. I'll definitely try.
>>
>>9761198
Of the pleasure is all mine
>His unoccupied hand goes underneath her bust. Weighing them as he jostles them up and down, bouncing in her tiny top
These are quite the hefty pillows you got here. Barely contained by this itty bitty top. I'm sure a lot of guys greet you if you dress like this.
>>
>>9761268
Aya is better as a medium or small bust, Hatate is the massive melon monster
>>
File: 1467516635_giphy (123).gif (2MB, 651x758px) Image search: [Google]
1467516635_giphy (123).gif
2MB, 651x758px
>pretending to be a cute girl online
>>
>>9761406
>pretends to be a handsome man to seduce the cute girl
>>
>>9761406
I want to shove my face into those armpits.
>>
File: Syx_597_.jpg (233KB, 1500x1941px) Image search: [Google]
Syx_597_.jpg
233KB, 1500x1941px
>>9761221
I didn't wanted to be born as a dark elf, you know? at least I can hear perfectly with this ears
>>9761270
>"Now a massage?! what a gentleman!" syx was beginning to trust him, but it probably be a bad idea...
They are a bit of a problem, but they are kind of useful!
>She could give a lot of uses to her breast, but giving him that kind of ideas could be a little mistake. she didn't knew how to react to the biting on her ear, only making her to stare at him
Uh...?
>>9761295
>"Ok, now this guy is getting a bit out of the line now" but then again, even if she thinks that she does nothing about it. watching how his hands plays with her body, her breast bouncing while her pussy is invaded by his fingers
No matter what clothes I use, they greet me in this kind of ways everytime.
>>
>>9761406
>>9761441
Dude, me too.
>>
>>9761309
Excuse me?
>>
>>9761568
>Now that you mention it, your bust size isn't all that bad
>>
>>9761476
Well they're just being polite is all!
>With a lot of effort he pulls each huge breast out of their cups. Revealing their natural form and her pinkish-purple nipples. Circling one of them with small strokes. His other fingers now deep into her, getting to know all her nooks and crannies as an outside digit plays with her clit.
It's hard not to be when you got these drawing attention to you.
(And now I'll be on hold for 30 minutes or so.)
>>
>>9761568
M- Miss Aya, have I edged long enough yet? Please...
>>
>>9761476
I've heard Elf ears are sensitive. Is this true?
>>
>>9761568
Doesn't fit, Hatate is the breast heavy Tengu
>>
>>9761476
I hope you don't mind this Syx, your ears are just so adorable, I just have to see if your cute blueberry ears taste as sweet as they look!
>The man gave this excuse as he continued to gnaw and nibble on her ears, gently nipping at the lip, and sliding his tongue against the soft inner flesh
More importantly, you should relax and enjoy the massage! Can you feel all that stress and strain fading away?
>He said as his fingers pressed against her sore muscles, slowly sliding down her shoulders to her sides, his fingers grazing her sideboobs
>>
File: 55906847_p11_master1200.jpg (304KB, 523x523px) Image search: [Google]
55906847_p11_master1200.jpg
304KB, 523x523px
Good aftermornoon, everyone.
>>
>>9761720
Good afternoon! How are you?
>>
>>9761662
EXCUUUUUUSE ME?

>>9761608
Hm, I'm busy with work at the moment and only find time for this for two hours per day, even less when I want to do other stuff.

On the weekend.
Maaaaybe~
>>
Does somebody have the list of avas and all the good stuff they've done IRL? It was pretty heartwarming
>>
File: 60755686_p0.png (448KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
60755686_p0.png
448KB, 800x800px
>>9761738
I'm super tired. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night.
>>
>>9761720
QTND
>>
>>9761720
I want to lewd Mavis!
>>
>>9761741
AYA IS NOT MEANT FOR MONSTER TITS!
>>
>>9761720
>kissu
>>
>>9760816
Sorry for the late reply, I posted while I was at work
Walking away I'd really what I want to do, but it still won't free me from the prison of my head. I come back to these threads hoping they'll make me feel as great as they did a few weeks ago. Now, though, all I see are reminders of my failures, my cringe inducing posts, and see others having fun when I can't spare the time to join in. I've asked how to give this place up and all I hear is "You're here forever." I can't keep feeling this way, but instead of doing something about it, I'm here screaming, "Give me attention!" I'm no better than a shitposter like Paul. Thankfully that faggot is banned right know because I'd hate the idea of being even lower than him
>>
>>9761777
Ah, that sounds bad. You can lay down on my lap, if you want to.
>>
>>9761741
>Pokes big bird titty
>>
>>9761720
Good afternoon to you as well. It's a nice, relaxing evening at the moment.
>Kissu
It is nice to see a friendly face.
>>
>>9761807
I can't hear you~
>>
>>9761741
A- and then you'll let me? Thank you so much...!
>>
File: 59982268_p22_master1200.jpg (221KB, 450x551px) Image search: [Google]
59982268_p22_master1200.jpg
221KB, 450x551px
>>9761788
no u

>>9761798
I'm not sure if I can play her right now. I only feel up to playing a few characters.

>>9761816
>As has become routine by now, Setsuna turns her head and returns the kiss.

>>9761821
That sounds nice...
>The archer crawls onto the couch, lying down with her head resting on his lap.

>>9761844
That sounds nice. It's always good when everyone can just relax.
>Returns kissu
Thank you.
>>
>>9761807
Aya is meant for monster tits AND god-tier legs!
>>
>>9761820
The meme answer is 'you're here forever' but the real answer is the same as anything you want to quit doing. Force yourself to. Close the tab, and do other things, anything really. The only way to kick a habit is to make yourself do it. Kinda like smoking, or biting your nails. Conscious effort into not doing it.

A habit I see is people come here too often for it to be fun anymore. Try moderation, unless you want cold turkey. Up to you either way though.
>>
>>9761854
Yes you can!

>>9761891
Aya is or moderate bust and 'cum when you see them' legs!
>>
>>9761909
The first one's fine, I guess, and I absolutely agree with the latter!
>>
>>9761874
That's alright. I can always catch you on a better day.
>>
File: 8888.webm (3MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
8888.webm
3MB, 720x720px
>>
You're all shit
I am the master
>>
>>9761874
>Reaches to pet the archer's head gently, running fingers through her hair.
I'm glad as well. Hopefully it stays this way. And that you're well.
>>
>>9761439
Does anyone else hate this? For me the whole fun is anons playing themselves, exactly how they are, and pairing them with cute anime girls to let them live out their fantasies.
>>
>>9761924
This is shot like a porno. What is this even.
>>
File: 56319352_p22_master1200.jpg (129KB, 540x401px) Image search: [Google]
56319352_p22_master1200.jpg
129KB, 540x401px
instant migraine again
sorry guys, I'll try and come back when I'm feeling better
>>
File: Syx_362_.png (285KB, 315x657px) Image search: [Google]
Syx_362_.png
285KB, 315x657px
>>9761597
>Syx was losing her patience, but she thinks it would make her look bad if she leaves in the middle of his greeting... "is only a greeting, what else could go wrong?" she hopes that this is the only think he does for the greeting, but she was wrong, her breast finally being on their natural form. Her nipples finally being visible, making them easy to touch for him. moaning comes out of her mouth when his hands start to do kind of wild moves to her body
I-I thing this greeting is taking a b-bit to looOOOng ~ don't you think?
>>9761625
Of course is true! that's why some elfs have long hair to cover them
>>9761669
>syx giggled, the excuse he said was just too funny to not laugh. but at the same time she giggled, she feels how his mouth begins to do a bit of lewd stuff to her ear... now feeling how his hands slide down and watching how his hands are too close to her bosom, it wasn't his fault because her breast was big and someone could touch it by "accident"
Y-Yeah, i'm feeling better than before! thank you
>>
>>9761959
What, anons pretending to be handsome?
I mean. I've never said I was handsome in an rp. I usually just go with a realish body type. The joke is we're all fat neckbeards but some of us are probably pencil necked neckbeards too.
>>
>>9761820
I won't go saying something like I literally feel the exact same way as you or anything. Just know that you and I are under some very similar circumstances. And sometimes when your brain is throwing itself in that feedback loop constantly reminding you of all your shortcomings, that can be one of the best pieces of knowledge to have. Because it's not something that's subjective. You really aren't alone in how you feel.

And you're nothing like him. He seeks to do harm maliciously. You just sound like you want some help.
>>
>>9761858
Like I said, MAYBE~

>>9761891
Oh my, thank you a lot~

>>9761909
Nooope, not at all.
>>
>>9762014
Aya is not for thiiiiiiiiiiick
>>
>>9762014
Please, Miss Aya! I... I'd do anything just to be able to hump against your foot...!
>>
>>9761970
>pets the TND
get better soon
>>
File: Animal Attraction (4).png (498KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Animal Attraction (4).png
498KB, 1024x768px
Hey whaddya know, my ban is gone.
>>
>>9761959
>when the make sure to mention how well hung they are in the rp
>>
>>9762014
I wish to cover both in my semen too!
>>
>>9762088
Welcome back.
>>
>>9761987
Anons roleplaying smirking chads or big tall rapists. It's way more fun for me if they are playing their neckbeard selves, whatever that's like.
>>
>>9762088
>pets the awoo
>>
>>9762088
you got banned for being a faggot?
>>
>>9762088
Who banned you?
>>
>>9762014
I want those bird tits
>>
>>9762088
>my ban is gone
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>9762117
Ooh, that's fair enough. And also kinda cute that you like that, anon.
But what if irl I am really god damn tall?
Not like. Muscly or anything. Just really tall. Like 6 foot 5 tall
>>
File: Animal Attraction (1).jpg (509KB, 833x833px) Image search: [Google]
Animal Attraction (1).jpg
509KB, 833x833px
>>9762123
You're really going to pet the awoo and not the yipper? Rude.

>>9762109
Cheers, anon.

>>9762126
More or less, yeah.

>>9762129
Horrible people.

>>9762148
That my ban is gone.
>>
>>9762162
Aye, now we can party to celebrate your return.
>>
>>9762162
Oh, uh...
>pets the awoo and the yipper
Sorry, is this good?
>>
>>9762162
Which Awoo is it, or is it both?
>>
>>9762022
Excuse me?

>>9762035
Like I said, on the weekend~

>>9762100
>>9762146
Sorry boys, not today.
>>
>>9762162
>That my ban is gone
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1478248714794.jpg (87KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1478248714794.jpg
87KB, 800x450px
Everyone here is gay. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>9762239
>Cums on you
Damn. Couldn't do it.
>>
File: Animal Attraction (8).png (137KB, 540x306px) Image search: [Google]
Animal Attraction (8).png
137KB, 540x306px
>>9762226
That my ban is gone.

>>9762185
Eh... maybe. There's nothing to be celebrated.

>>9762210
I dunno, anon. That was pretty rude in the first place. Maybe a few ear scratches will suffice.

>>9762220
Only one of them is an Awoo, anon.
>>
>>9761984
Oh, can I touch them?
>>
>>9762159
That's fun then. I guess I just like people RPing as themselves. I really like doing the wish fulfillment thing, plus just pairing nerds like you guys with your waifus/husbandos.
>>
>>9762282
That means it's the Awoo and the Howl.
>Uses one hand to stroke each of their tails
>>
>>9762282
Eh, I liked having you around. That's reason enough for me to celebrate.
>>
>>9762282
I'm sorry! Can you forgive me?
>scratches behind ears of the awoo and the yipper
>>
>>9762292
Like I said, I think that's super cute anon. Thank you for being there for us.
>Kissu
We wouldn't be able to bust nuts inside our fantasies without you.
>>
>>9762282
Velouria has great tits!
>>
File: Syx_390_.png (103KB, 268x242px) Image search: [Google]
Syx_390_.png
103KB, 268x242px
>>9762283
Uhm... sure?
>Syx moves her head closer to him, making her ears easier to touch
Go ahead
>>
File: Animal Attraction (11).png (169KB, 500x741px) Image search: [Google]
Animal Attraction (11).png
169KB, 500x741px
>>9762330
Watch your tongue. You're speaking to Velouria, true leader of the Wolfskin.

>>9762299
Aww, look at that, anon. You made them fall asleep because they were so comfortable having their tails brushed.

>>9762323
I like you, anon. You're nice.

>>9762327
Why don't you read them both a naptime story. That will really make them forgive you.
>>
I only like in-game erp's. Who wants to fuck me in tera or blade&soul?
>>
>>9762358
Oh, okay
>Anon was a little surprised, he didn't expect to get to touch them so easily. Very gently the Anon brushed his index finger along her right ear
>>
>>9762408
Those two are cute.
>>
>>9762408
I try my best. Stay adorable Velouria, hope your drive comes back soon.
>>
>>9762408
W- wha... but how do I know what story will they like?
>still dashes off to get a book
>>
>>9762430
If I knew anything about those games I would in a heartbeat anon.
>>
>tfw no brown girls
>>
>>9762430
Get me a motherboard and I'll fuck you in Runescape or Tibia, as long as you want it. On a serious note, PSO2 is good for it too. Lots of customization and actions.
>>
File: o0515034313653828101.jpg (192KB, 515x343px) Image search: [Google]
o0515034313653828101.jpg
192KB, 515x343px
>>9756390
Hexadecimal
>>
>>9762408
Cute busty wolfskin!
>>
>>9761984
Nonsense beautiful! We've only just got to know each other!
>Enticed by her long slender ears her begins to nip at them. His crotch rubbing against her cheeks as he gets closer, feeling each others warmth. His hand now cupping her breasts with gusto, trying to fit as much as he can into his palm. He wet fingers now going full speed, repeatedly going in and out of her flower, bumping into her hard nub with each pass.
>>
>>9761899
I knew about the meme but it's the anon's who told me they gave it up and on a whim came back and are stuck here again. I was planning on the cold turkey option but there are a few people who have treated me well and I would like to say goodbye to. I have a couple on discord, but there is one who has been an angel to me that I can only reach in the thread. They have put up with me over and over and deserve a proper goodbye. Once I say my peace I'm leaving with the idea of doing anything away from the computer.

>>9762008
Thank you, but I still feel lower than shit. I'm in process of finding some mental health, but it will be weeks before any doctor will see a new patient
>>
File: 1492028010352.jpg (18KB, 262x179px) Image search: [Google]
1492028010352.jpg
18KB, 262x179px
>fall asleep
>Megumin pops up
It's time to die
>>
>>9762550
Damn that's some vintage CG papa. Why not Dot though, or Astrea?
>>
>>9762550
Damaged mask or healed?
>>
What's point of the winning counter in the tavern brawl if there's no reward anyway?
>>
File: 1496861244943.png (86KB, 540x560px) Image search: [Google]
1496861244943.png
86KB, 540x560px
>>9756390
She's even nicknamed the "R-18" hero.
>>
>>9762609
>>
File: 5d09f37b2e44e427f43f7898888fae9e.jpg (824KB, 734x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5d09f37b2e44e427f43f7898888fae9e.jpg
824KB, 734x1000px
>>9762621
I built a folder for her, I just need to catch up on the manga to have a better idea of her character. I should be in the thread by this weekend at the lastest!
>>
>>9762621
Midnight is too perfect.
>>
>>9762642
Me on the left
>>
>>9762569
If you want my honest opinion, I don't think you should take it so hard, past mistakes. It's good to be reflective but if you let it destroy your motivation then it's gonna be hard to enjoy anything, this included. But it's not my business, and if you feel cold turkey is the best, then I wish you luck in doing so, whoever you are. You seem like an honest fellow, either way. Being self critical is good, but since we're often our own worst enemy, it is also dangerous, too. That's all I'll say.

Good luck to you anon in whatever you do.
>>
File: 1496860890143.png (280KB, 909x628px) Image search: [Google]
1496860890143.png
280KB, 909x628px
>>9762647
Oh yes!
>>9762649
Agreed.
>>
File: 62928789_p11.png (533KB, 1130x800px) Image search: [Google]
62928789_p11.png
533KB, 1130x800px
>>9762584
Because Mouse is best girl after Hex.
Also I've never been one for female characters if we see them grow from kids to adults.

>>9762594
Tough choice but, I gotta go with broken mask. I was never very good at keeping it out of crazy.
>>
File: tumblr_ococufhvTS1qkq5k4o3_1280.png (530KB, 1158x1016px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ococufhvTS1qkq5k4o3_1280.png
530KB, 1158x1016px
>>9762088
Glad to see you return, friend.
>>
>>9762659
Thank you
>>
File: 49077691_p0_master1200.jpg (395KB, 970x1067px) Image search: [Google]
49077691_p0_master1200.jpg
395KB, 970x1067px
>>9762647
Latest*
>>
>>9762642
With all of my heart and dick. I want to ram the fuck out of the purple slut over and over again until all of her holes of oozing cum.

God damn it.
>>
>>9762677
>Mouse
Holy shit I forgot she even existed. Nevermind, you win.
>>
>>9762642
If I can see naked chicks why not
>>
>>9762642
Fucking disgusting, don't you dare get any fucking secondhand semen on my decks you slut.
>>
>>9762703
Is that any way to speak to a married woman?
>>
>>9762728
Yes
>>
>>9762747
Good man
>>
>>9762728
That only makes it better.
>>
>>9762677
It's funny but you are the second person I've met in several months who is a reboot fan. The other was someone wearing a reboot insignia pin. I had to ask where he got it from and we ended up talking about the show for an hour. It's amazing how a niche show that ended almost 16 years ago can still find fans
>>
File: Syx_331_.png (477KB, 525x613px) Image search: [Google]
Syx_331_.png
477KB, 525x613px
>>9762436
>Even if he tries to be gentle, the dark elf makes a sound very similiar to a moan. She gets quiet for the embarrassing sound she just did
>>9762562
>"This doesn't look like a greeting anymore!" even if she doesn't want this, her body likes this. a lot of moaning gets out of her mouth, feeling how his hands gives her a lot of pleasure. "He is not paying me for this! Why I am still here?!" syx asks to herself why she is letting him doing this, but she couldn't find an answer
P-Please! I-I already know enough about your movements, and you already know the texture of my body, so why you keep doing this?
>>
>>9762642
/ERP/ needs a roll system so we can play games like this.
>>
File: 1455915840900.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1455915840900.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
>>9762576
PFftthahaha at least die in the path of... EXPLOSIONS!
Muaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahaa.
>>
>>9762797
>Catgirl getting raped by a beast
Damnit I don't want to fap yet
>>
>>9762642
Didn't we use to have a Tyrande?
>>
>>9762797
>Delicious brown
>Games that end with slut trophies

YES
E
S
>>
>>9762810
Meggers a cute! I'll catch you another time.
>>
>>9762797
That would be kinda fun. Might be a way to do it without but idk.
>>
>>9762788
Oh...interesting.
>Anon brushes her ear again, this time a little harder. With his other finger he begins to stroke her other ear.
You like this?
>>
>>9762824
We need a list of active female (or just slutty) avas to be won as trophies.

>>9762837
We need a way to do this. I really wanna play sex games!
>>
Jinx is the one spamming d.va,right?
>>
File: 60101671_p2_master1200.jpg (44KB, 443x500px) Image search: [Google]
60101671_p2_master1200.jpg
44KB, 443x500px
>>9762779
Beast Wars and Reboot were my favorite shows growing up, I even had the megabyte truck set. The fact that was all CG blew my tiny pre-teen mind and, characters like Mouse, Hex and, Black arachnia gave me some of my first faps. Good times.

Which is gonna make it all the more painful that they are digging up it's corpse to make a half cg, half live action Reboot show.
>>
>>9762810
Be useful and summon Wiz
>>
>>9762861
Jinx isn't even at her keyboard. Where the fuck are you seeing spam?
>>
>>9762872
I think he means 'she plays a shit load of', not 'spamming thread'
Just a guess though.
>>
>>9762872
Asking generally if its the one with the D.va pics.
>>
File: 1492777624316.jpg (287KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492777624316.jpg
287KB, 1600x1200px
How do you do fellow RPers.
>>
>>9762859
I have no idea how to make a sex game even work here, nor if it's even a good idea but
god that'd be hot.
>>
>>9762859
>Ava's as trophies
>Attempting an organized event that relies on the honesty of its players
I see this ending well
>>
>>9762788
Because we're both enjoying ourselves! If you really don't want this, just say no~
>He lets go of her nipple, erect from the constant attention it got, and began to unbuckle his belt. His veiny member plopping onto her full cheeks as he began to rub himself between them. Pulling his hips back he thrusts forward, only to end up between her thighs. Using them, soaked with her nectar, to coat his dick in her lubricant. He starts humping away between her fleshy purple thighs like a dog.
So why don't you just put this little guy where he belongs huh?
>>
>>9762907
How was your date?
You two making it official?
>>
>>9762907
Hello slut mage. How're you.
>Reaches to pinch said mage butt.
>>
File: ThinkingAboutDicks.png (27KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ThinkingAboutDicks.png
27KB, 250x250px
>>9762907
Waiting for later tonight so I can get more sweet sweet anon dicks
>>
>>9762859
Well I found a website where you can create rooms and use them to roll and ever one sees.
https://rolz.org/
You don't need to make an account if you just use a nickname that no one has.
>>
>>9762915
I can already feel my boner deflating. Thank you anon.
>>
>>9762907
I'm doing good. You?
>>
File: Lurking.jpg (160KB, 427x686px) Image search: [Google]
Lurking.jpg
160KB, 427x686px
>>9762935
Just hanging out.. We went to the nature park. Saw some moose.

>>9762940
>The tired magician pushes her fat butt into the pinching anon to rest on him.
Tired. How you?

>>9762943
Pls tell me there's a slut Benette/Mega Banette.
>>
>>9762913
Well >>9762949 def seems to have a good idea if people were up for it!

>>9762915
It wouldn't be forever. Just an easy RP starter

>>9762949
Perfect! That seems useful
>>
>>9762964
Scroll up, friendo, I got dicked so hard I needed to make a new body
>>
>>9762964
>Let's the mage take a nice comfy seat on his lap, patting the side of tired mage butt, wiggling her a little.
Oh you know. Just woke up a bit ago. Not much is going on so I am harassing people. Anon things.
>>
New Bread
>>9762989
>>9762989
>>9762989
>>9762989
>>
>>9762964
Sorry, I was hoping to congratulate you on finding someone. I think everyone deserves happiness.
Good to hear you had a nice time, but fuck moose. Fucking giant angry goats
>>
File: Syx_458_.png (506KB, 561x517px) Image search: [Google]
Syx_458_.png
506KB, 561x517px
>>9762850
>"I did it again..." syx didn't wanted to make this some sexual situation, but thanks to her moaning this becomes what she didn't wanted. moaning even more with every rub of his hands, feeling a bit horny while he does this.
N-No..? my ear is the one enjoying it...
>>9762926
>"is that easy, huh?" syx was going to say "no" but before she even speaks, his dick was already getting along with her. feeling how he wants to get inside her, his cock was one of the good ones... so she lets him do his thing. "Oh my... how many energy this guys has?" syx thinks while his erected member humps her purple thighs like an animal would do, her breast bounce with every thrust he does. Her breast was bouncing while her mouth keeps moaning and letting him listen to her pleasurable sounds
Thread posts: 456
Thread images: 150

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.