[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/nitwg/ - Night in the Woods General Bare Bears Edition Tr

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 72

File: selmers bottomless colored.png (466KB, 1174x876px) Image search: [Google]
selmers bottomless colored.png
466KB, 1174x876px
/nitwg/ - Night in the Woods General

Bare Bears Edition

Trust only these MEGAs for the OST and Fanart compilation: https://mega.nz/#F!RQhxBZJA!u5Y781s6xWM3uSBPeFBxTQ
https://mega.nz/#!lBkGnLbK!bRW-RXT6iEKuObZY8kcEpXf5uNIZG6nzxd2aiH1WJDU

>Write Bin
http://pastebin.com/HA6UL2FW

>Art Booru
http://nitw.booru.org/

>Shitposter Awareness
https://pastebin.com/a5HYkqvz

>Last thread
>>9728446
>>
what if bea had two fucking guns
>>
No bare bears.
>>
>>9736390
impossible, shes like, a croc, not a ocelot
>>
>Selmers
>Molly
>Karen

Which one is best marriage material?
>>
>>9736390

then she'd shoot herself twice as fast
>>
File: IMG_1271.jpg (73KB, 634x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1271.jpg
73KB, 634x458px
>>9736471
shit dude she probably would
>>
guys seriously though Mae's parents are fucking huge and no not just because she's a midget all her friends are fully grown and Mae's huge mom could literally just fucking eat any one of them at a moment's notice the only nearly comparable characters are bird janitor and maybe anus but they've only got the hight and none of the girth mr n mrs perogie got
>>
>>9736533
unf
>>
>>9736533
>maybe anus
Fuckin hell anon you can't misspell like that i spilled my drink
>>
>>9736533
goddamn anon were you running away from them while you were writing this
>>
>>9736116
throwing some poor teenage girl into the hole seems like a particularly dick move
>>
>>9736641
boy howdy are you in for a surprise
>>
>>9736533
That makes me wonder though
Are they large for a reason? Was it just artistic? Like, they were so large to showcase how small Mae was? Are cats just naturally large in their universe? Did they just make them big on accident and forgot to change it when they downsized the other models? Why do I want a 7ft Amazonian Candy to sit on my face?
>>
>>9737006
It's to portray age, but when you think about it, it's somewhat comical.
>>
>>9737030
There is nothing comical about being smothered to death in fat cat tats
>>
how easy is this mouse to fluster
>>
>>9737053
This is true I want this
Like seriously all my favorite characters end up being cats
>>
>>9737064
Very
>>
File: candy lewd.png (932KB, 2018x2254px) Image search: [Google]
candy lewd.png
932KB, 2018x2254px
>>9737072
They are the breast
>>
>>9737130
Aww
>>
File: candy doe.png (83KB, 1104x900px) Image search: [Google]
candy doe.png
83KB, 1104x900px
>>9737150
Someone should commission haiku to do the mom.
Or any thicc artist really.
>>
File: 1496709674369.png (9KB, 420x497px) Image search: [Google]
1496709674369.png
9KB, 420x497px
>>9737064
Incredibly. Simply being invited to Thanksgiving dinner damn near gave her a heart attack.

>>9737130
Man, Mae's going to hold up pretty good.
>>
>>9737006

It reminds me of those old children's books where the animals would be barely anthro and in proportion and you'd have the mice and birds and squirrels and then a giant fucking fat cat that barely fit on the page
>>
File: C_hebPzVYAEhtzE.jpg (157KB, 1333x1551px) Image search: [Google]
C_hebPzVYAEhtzE.jpg
157KB, 1333x1551px
>>9737196
>>9737130
Does anyone like skinny chicks anymore?
>>
>>9737555
>redwall
>>
File: bea in the rain.gif (523KB, 1049x1169px) Image search: [Google]
bea in the rain.gif
523KB, 1049x1169px
>>9737758
Skinny is cool too, I like women of all sizes.
Bea should only be skinny.
>>
>>9737785
agreed i like my Bea's skinny. Although I think Maes too short to be fat. More just round
>>
>>9736428
Probably Karen. She doesn't seem to have any real downsides other than being on the optimistic side.

Selmers is probably the best to be around, and as long as she doesn't fall off the wagon everything should be smooth sailing. Also you'd need God to save you if she so much as suspects you of cheating.

Molly seems a bit... intense. She also may or may not be sitting at the bottom of a mine shaft.

>>9737785
Yeah, I think it is pretty obvious Bea is supposed to be skinny.
>>
>>9737758
>skinny
Fuck off with your gross fetish, creep
>>
>>9737801
Short people can be fat too my dude
>>
>>9738205
based on my interpretation of the in-game characters
>>
>>9737196
How thicc?
>>
>>9738336
aku.gif
>>
File: mae chubby.jpg (110KB, 1280x939px) Image search: [Google]
mae chubby.jpg
110KB, 1280x939px
>>9738205
Ain't it great?
>>
Anyone up late at night?

Want me to write about your favorite character doing your fetish for you?
>>
>>9739009
I'm about to go to bed
Mae
facefucking
>>
>>9739025
This guys got the right idea
>>
File: IMG_0179.png (227KB, 748x797px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0179.png
227KB, 748x797px
>>9739032
A patrician fetish indeed. Too bad I don't care for vomit cause real girls can't do it without throwing up on average
Just more reasons that 2D>3D
>>
>>9739009
If you could please write some Germ bondage with another dude that would be very, very cool
However, as the popular current flows elsewhere, I understand if you don't
Why are you up this late, writeanon? I'm drunk and thinking of my dead brother
>>
File: IMG_0171.png (1008KB, 1280x1679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0171.png
1008KB, 1280x1679px
>>9739065
Geeze dude
Sorry to hear that
>>
>>9739025
Sure thing, any details, like with who is face fucking her? any other fetishes?
>>9739065
I'm up cause my sleep schedule is all messed up cause i've been having a hard time finding work to help support me and my working Gf, its rough
>>
>>9739115
>any other fetishes?
Keep it vanilla, too much fetish stuff just sours the soup
>>
>>9739139
OH, and do you want it be the reader face fucking Mae or is it another char?
>>
>>9739156
I'll leave that up to the other dude if he has a preference, my vote goes for Gregg fucking her mouth. Friends sex is hot
>>
If I killed bae, would she die?
>>
>>9739025
>>9739032

>"Jeez Anon, sure I guess, not that it matters that much..." Mae said to you while in bed with her at her place. You were invited for a sleepover under the impression of more people showing up, but due to other people having busy lives, they couldn't make it, leaving an awkward night of her mom coming and participating with you and Mae, which wasn't that bad honestly. But the party while small did die down, Mae offered you a spot in her bed, since you forgot your sleeping bag and all that. As the night grew on you and Mae talked a bit, talking about junk. One comment hit your ears, "Jeez Anon, it's like you want me to suck you off." which really peaked your interest. You asked if she would really do it and she shrugged, leading to you where you are now.
>Mae watched you for a few seconds. "Well? Go boing boing already." she said with a lazy tone in her voice. You cough and blush a little looking away before she rolls her eyes. "UUUUUGGGGGHHHH, fine, i'll do it. You dick." she said as she pulled her cat paw down your pants, her paw feeling and gently rubbing your growing erection. Her paw pads helping out actually, making you moan as you grew in length, watching Mae as she also blushed a little, her sight on your cock under the blankets, before pulling them off, showing off your stiff tool out in the dark bedroom for all to see. Well rather you and her.

Continued
>>
>>9739426

>Mae looked at you, "If I gag don't laugh or i'll gut you like a fish!" she said pointing a finger at you before going down to your cock, her cat tongue extending out, letting her tongue flop out and lick around the base of your shaft. The texture of her tongue sends shivers down your spine as she licks more and more up along the shaft, making you reach your full length as pre begins to dribble out of the top, letting her lap it up before having her tongue swirl around the tip. You moan as she slowly takes your cock into her mouth, slowly taking it in as she looks up at you gently reaching her max before pulling back up before going in a rhythm.
>You moan and hold onto her head, your cock twitching in her warm mouth as she slurps and sucks on your cock, her mouth on your dick and little tears in her eyes as she sucks you off. You feel yourself tense up, needing more pleasure you unconsciously grab her head and begin to push her down on your cock farther, making her gag with the cock in your mouth, and more tears to form in her eyes. Your cock precums more as you feel your climax getting closer. Your grab hold of her head, swiftly get up on to her bed, hold her head with both hands and start pounding and fucking the shit out of her mouth, making her gags loud as spit and precum drool out of her mouth, your moans growing louder as you feel your cock in ecstasy.

Continued
>>
File: C7UrN8FU0AAqrXB.jpg (12KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
C7UrN8FU0AAqrXB.jpg
12KB, 340x340px
>>9739428

>You moan loudly, your orgasm intimate as you slam Mae's cute face against your cock as hard as you can, your balls tensing up as you feel your cock begin to spurt and pump thick hot ropes of semen into her gagging mouth and throat, filling it up a little as it all spurts out of her mouth, mixed with drool. You pump some more cum before letting go, making Mae quickly jump her mouth off your cock, taking loud gasps for air and coughs, wiping the tears from her eyes.
>She quickly slaps your face and gives you an angry look, "Let me know beforehand you jerk!" she says, laying back down in bed. You lay next to her, still recovering from your orgasm as Mae leans over and whispers, "Let me know behand ok? Jesus." she says. You and her quickly head back to bed, sleeping the night away as the last thing you see if a quirky fox on a roof nearby, holding a camera and give you a thumbs up.

Let me know what you think of it, i hope you liked it anon. Let me know if you got any favorite bits.
>>
>>9736533
Why does Mae's father, the largest Borowski not simply eat the other two?
>>
>>9739430
My favorite part:
"Well? Go boing boing already."
That is the best string of words ever
>>
>>9739426
>>9739428
>>9739430
Ahh his was fantastic great job!
>>
>>9739430
Yes good, now reciprocate
>>
File: 1496706576690.png (259KB, 535x646px) Image search: [Google]
1496706576690.png
259KB, 535x646px
don't forget *our best girl*
>>
>>9739065
>"Are you sure about this, Anon?" asked Germ nervously. The cute bird boy is lying on his bed, totally naked. His arms are handcuffed to the headboard so they are held out of the way, and he has a spreader bar attached to his ankles spreading his legs wide. His cock is already half hard.
>"Yeah, it'll be fun. You'll love it." you reassure him. You decide to start slow and reach out and touch his chest. He sighs contentedly as you use both hands to rub his chest , and starts to giggle as you move on to his belly. He clearly isn't used to being touched like this.
>You move on to his sides. Germ gasps and tries to move his arms down to stop you, but he just ends up rattling the handcuffs against the frame of the bed. You start gently at first, causing Germ to pant and gasp, but then you suddenly start squeezing his sides, which causes Germ to scream and thrash against his bonds .
>"Stop Anon! That's way too much! I told you I'm sensitive!" yells Germ as he tries to push you away. "Try somewhere else!" He is panting like he has just sprinted from one side of the parking lot to the other, just from a little touching.
>"How about I try this?" you say, taking his cock in your hand and gently rubbing it. Germ's cock isn't huge, but it feels hard as a rock. You stroke him for a little bit and try to pull back his foreskin, but it seems tight so you don't bother.
>"Th.. That's better" says Germ as you stroke him. He is breathing more easily now. You continue to stoke his cock while you use your other hand to rub his belly again, causing him to sigh contentedly.

To be continued.
>>
>>9740120
don't worry, i won't forget to filter every image with her
>>
>>9740245
>You stop stroking Germ's cock and slowly move you hand down and cup his balls, which causes Germ to moan. "Careful..." he says quietly. You stroke his balls which causes him to close his eyes and whimper. His face has an expression that you could describe as a grimace. He doesn't look very pleasured. All the while your hand has been rubbing his belly, but suddenly, you grab a little of his flab around his belly button. This gets an immediate reaction from Germ. His entire body tenses up and he screams again, trying to pull away from you, but since he is bound there is nowhere for him to go.
>"Stop it Anon! You're mean!" he says as you let him go. He looks annoyed.
>"Want to stop?" you ask him. You are trying to be caring, but you can't help but smile a little. Germ's face is bright red, and his cock is still rock hard.
>"No, I'm okay. Just be more gentle." says Germ. You nod and start to rub his cock again. He seems to like this. He looks down at his crotch, watching your hand as you work his cock. He isn't making any noise, which you consider to be a good thing. After a few minutes, you lean down and lick the tip of his cock, which causes Germ to wince. He doesn't say anything, so you take the head of his cock in your mouth and start to suck him. You glance up at Germ's case as you suck his dick. He has his eyes closed and was biting his lip. His chest was shaking and his arms were pulling against his bonds and his legs were twitching.
>Germ was trying his best, but as you move your head down and take more of his cock in your mouth, he screams and bursts out laughing. His body spasms, pulling his handcuffs and causing the whole bed to shake, and he tries to kick his legs as much as he can with the bar, which almost causes you to bite his cock, so you stop.
>"Ahh, I'm so sorry" says Germ. "I like it, I really do, I just can't take that. It tickles way too much." his face was red and he was panting again.
>"It's okay" you reply. "We can try something else"
>>
>>9740344
>"How about this?" you say, reaching down between his legs, and teasing the crack of his butt. Germ gasps and tries to close his legs, but the spreader bar prevents him. For the first second you touched him, Germ's butt was soft and squishy, but now he was tense so it was as hard as a rock. Germ was whimpering.
>"Just relax" you reassure him. Germ takes a deep breath and he relaxes his legs and butt. His buttcheeks return to their former softness. You slip your hand under him and play with the crack of his butt, while continuing to touch his cock, hoping it will help him relax more. Every time you touched somewhere new on his butt, Germ would tense up again, but you would just stop moving your hand and continue stroking his cock until he relaxed again. You slip your hand in his crack and run it up and down until you find his anus.
>"Th-That feels really weird" says Germ. His eyes were closed again. His butt was tense once more, it tried like he was trying to push your fingers out.
>"That's okay, let me get some lube. you say. You pull your hand out from his butt and squirt some lube onto your fingers. You brought your own lube, but Germ insisted you use the one he bought, since he has sensitive skin. "No kidding he does." you think to yourself as you squirt it on your hand. You only put it on one hand, as Germ's foreskin made playing with his cock perfectly fine without the use of lube.
>You reach down between Germ's legs again. He gasps and moans, but he doesn't tense up nearly as much as before. You spread the lube inside the crack of his butt, and poke at his anus with the tip of your finger.
>"Ahh, it's cold" gasped Germ.
>"Yep, it'll warm up in a second." you reassure him. You continue stroking his cock, and at the same time, poke the tip of your finger into his ass. Germ winced.
>"That kinda hurts, please go slow." said Germ with a gasp. You nod, and hold your finger in place for a few seconds, then push deeper. Germ moans.
>>
>>9740470
>You can't tell if he is moaning from pain or pleasure, but as long as he isn't telling you to stop, you figure it's okay to push deeper. Germ's butt is squeezing your finger, it feels like he is trying to push you out, but you gently push deeper. Germ has a pained look on his face.
>"Are you okay?" you ask him, holding your finger in place.
>"It kind of feels like... burning? But also good." gasped Germ. "Just keep going slow. Go for my prostate if you know how. Don't try to finger fuck me." You nod and push your finger steadily deeper. You start feeling upwards, to the area behind his cock as you go deeper. Soon enough, you find his prostate, hard and rough. Your finger is nearly all the way in. You begin to gently stroke his prostate, which causes germ to gasp. His cock twitches and leaks pre on your fingers.
>"That feels really good. Keep that up." whispers Germ. You keep poking at his prostate and jerking his cock. His butt keeps trying to squeeze your finger out, but you keep it inside. The more you stroke his prostate, the more he leaks pre. His breathing has become shallow and he is squirming against his bonds, thought not as much as he was doing when you touched him in ways he didn't like earlier.
>After a few more minutes, Germ does something you weren't expecting. He slipped his hand out of the handcuffs, and grabbed his cock, which your hand was still holding. He pumped your hand up and down his cock, guiding you as you masturbated him. It only took a few more strokes before Germ came. He moans softly and his arms and legs shake. He lets go of your hand, but continue stroking his cock as it twitches and spurts pre all over his chest. His prostate becomes hard as a rock and pulses in time with his cock as he cums. His orgasm lasts for a good long time, way longer than it normally would when you masturbate, until eventually his cock stops twitching. Germ is lying there, covered in cum all the way up to his chest. He is panting. He looks spent.
>>
>>9740604
>"Can you take your finger out now?" asked Germ. "It's starting to really hurt." You nod and pull your finger out of his butt.
>"So wait, you could get out of that the whole time?" you say, surprised.
>"Well yeah, it wasn't exactly tight. Plus I needed to touch myself to get over the edge. You know how it is." Germ replies
>"Why didn't you get out earlier?" you ask.
>"Because I didn't want to, obviously" Germ replied. "This cum is gross, can you hand me that towel?" You hand him the towel and he cleans up the cum that is covering his chest and belly.
>"Anyway" says Germ, sitting up, His legs were still in the spreader bar, but he was holding the handcuffs. "That was my turn, now let me do you."

The end. I hope you enjoyed my story about doing sexy bondage with an autistic boy. People say Germ might be autistic so I decided to write him that way for this story. The anon who requested it has probably gone to bed, but I hope I can get it added to the write bin. I will probably edit between now and then to remove some of the more obvious mistakes, but if there were any bits you liked or didn't like, do let me know and I could maybe extend them or cut them down.
>>
>>9740659
He's probably not autistic but just very back woods.
>>
File: tumblr_opg8gz0ZsX1vwfpj0o1_1280.png (257KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opg8gz0ZsX1vwfpj0o1_1280.png
257KB, 1280x720px
Good morning Possum Springs!
>>
>>9741127
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFVjU-dsIM8
>>
>>9741127
Good morning!
>>
>>9740120
>girl
Well, post her then?
>>
File: 1496610031095.jpg (903KB, 1044x1438px) Image search: [Google]
1496610031095.jpg
903KB, 1044x1438px
Candy makes a comment about having a lot of miscarriages. Do you think that means Mae would have similar trouble carrying to term?
>>
>>9741155
I'm still trying to fix my tablet.
>>
>>9741161
Depends what was causing her miscarriages, but Candy and Mae have a lot in common so... maybe?
>>
>>9741161
>>9741180
That would be to imply that Mae will ever have a stable non-lesbian relationship.
>>
>>9741190
It would also imply that even if mae WAS in a stable opposite sex relationship and did happen to get pregnant by accident, that she wouldn't get an abortion and even have a chance to try carrying to term.
>>
>>9741190

u said stable twice
>>
>>9741161
If she doesn't I'll make sure to invest in a house with stairs.
>>
>person asks question about characters ability to bear a child

>no, she must be lesbian!
>no, she must get abortion!
>no, I will force her to miscarry!

really tickles the pickle that these are the degenerates and overgrown manchildren that the game so carefully appeals to
>>
>>9741544
Mae hates children and doesn't want them so much that one of those are likely to happen, and she is bi.

If you want something that reinforces the worldview that the only way that a person can possibly be happy in the world is to start a family and have children then go read Ender's Game or the last chapter of Harry Potter.
>>
>>9741577
Objectively speaking the only way for a woman to be happy past a certain point is to start a family. Of all the things a woman can do the most critical is the ability to create life, and that's a task deeply rooted in their DNA. There's a reason women over the age of 40 with no kids go insane.
>>
>>9741660
Mae's already insane though.
>>
>>9742055
Only when she has an episode. She is responsible for her actions most of the time.
>>
>>9741577
Mae is also like 20. Lots of people don't want children when they're that young, it's not really indicative of much.
>>
>>9742114
If Mae was going to have kids she would probably wait until her 30s to do it, mainly because she doesn't think she could handle it, but also she would probably be afraid her kids would be as messed up as she is. Maybe she would be right.
>>
>>9742323
I mean, the same reason a lot of people in this generation don't have kids early really. Just not in a position or prepared to when they're younger. I don't think she's unique in that.
>>
>>9739430
As the requester, this gets a solid Neat.
I'm pulling a double today so this is a nice little distraction from that.
I love the idea Mae is into it but won't admit it.
>>
File: Bruce.png (31KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
Bruce.png
31KB, 200x250px
So did Bruce commit suicide? Because that last segment with him kind of made it seem like he was going to. Especially that bit where he asks Mae not to tell Karen.
>>
>>9743085
Probably. Yeah. I'd like to imagine he actually did go home to his family but that's too good to be true tier.
>>
>>9743085
I think the game was intentionally being vague about it. He didn't seem suicidal at any time and he seemed to be looking forward to going back to his family, but maybe they wouldn't have accepted him back. Maybe he just moved on to another town as the Possum Springs city council weren't being too friendly to him. I feel like if he did kill himself the game would have been more clear about it.
>>
>>9743136
The thing is the only family they mention before that is his daughter, whom is dead, and he specifically says he is going to see his kids. That part of wanting to see his grandkids play in the yard kind of pokes a hole in this idea, but just the way that he says specifically that he is going to see his kids again makes me think that he was lying.
>>
>>9743182
I must have missed that. It does make suicide seem like a more likely option. He seemed mentally sound throughout the game though, significantly less crazy than Mae in fact. I feel like the developers were going for some kind of deep "Did he or didn't he?" thing but it didn't really work.

Of course the option that nobody has mentioned yet, what if the cult got him?
>>
>>9743235
I figured that is what would happen before I finished playing through it.
>>
I think we can all agree though
He definitely gave Karen his dirty unwashed hobo
Laundry. To wash, she probably also let him shower.
>>
>>9743398
Most likely, yes. Karen was just trying to be nice!
>>
>>9743415
A good Christian lady. I bet she even offered him her own bed and the clothes off her back.
>>
>>9743454
Considering that he still lived there and wore hobo clothes, I doubt that.
>>
File: a91006cb61c03dbc23613d44ce101d59.png (167KB, 1090x1090px) Image search: [Google]
a91006cb61c03dbc23613d44ce101d59.png
167KB, 1090x1090px
Who has got the best ass in all of Possum Springs?

What would you do if you got dat ass?
>>
>>9743469
Angus has a canon nice ass. I think Mae would since she's "round" and "sturdy" but also athletic especially when it comes to her lower body.
>>
>>9743469
Obviously Angus. If not Angus, probably Germ. I already went over what I would do if I got dat ass in this series of posts though. >>9740245

Also is boy taco a thing that anybody has ever said? It's not exactly sexy.
>>
>>9743494
>>9743500
I can see Angus being a cute geek about things with maybe a deviant double side

Asking him the evidence on why he has got a giant plump ass while squeezing it sounds hot
>>
>>9743582
The only evidence that he can give is that he is a thicc boy mostly due to genetics and maybe because he likes food a little too much.
>>
>>9743652
>>9743582
>I eat Gregg, it's what I do
>>
>>9743696
So I forgot the comma before Gregg, but I don't know what their bedroom habits are like, so the post still stands
>>
>>9743466
It was a sex joke but okay
>>
>>9743718
That doesn't make ruining it with reality any less fun.
>>
>>9743726
Youre a cruel mistress
>>
>>9743714
>>9743696
>"What's your diet Angus, what gives your rump a pump?"
>"Let's just say that a diet of sweets, greasy foods and a little bit of love makes me very rumpus"
>Gregg pops out, wrapping a arm around Angus , "AND FOX CUMMIES!!" he says winking as Angus blushes like a red firetruck
>>
>>9743765
Cummies is an awful word and Gregg would totally use it.
>>
>>9743787
He would use words like epic and radical just to kill the mood.
>>
>>9743765
Mae might think she is fat but at least she can climb that hill in the one Angus friendship scene without having to keep stopping. Angus is the really unfit one.
>>
>>9743910
He has asthma.
>>
>>9743910
Angus is the thiccest of the group, with Mae being a shortstack or chubby cat, then Gregg being average with Bea being a skinny one

I can see Mae's ass competing with Angus, with Mae being more firm and grip-able with Angus having more size
>>
>>9744002
Gregg would probably like you to stop objectifying his boyfriend.
>>
File: WIN_20170324_15_56_24_Pro.jpg (75KB, 599x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170324_15_56_24_Pro.jpg
75KB, 599x720px
greets NITWgen
zootfriend here, any writing/doodle reqs?
:3
>>
>>9744012
Gregg can suck my dick and choke on it
>>
>>9744029
Then when he goes legally brain dead from lack of oxygen due to choking on your dick, you can steal his boyfriend.
>>
>>9744026
>:3
Don't do that
Uh. I don't really have any non porn requests at the moment. Well, what about Mae and Bea holding hands?
Yeah so that.
>>
>>9744012
I don't think he would mind, i am complimenting on something he has already said before about Angus's ass
>>
>>9744039
For some reason I doubt Angus would be into that.
>>
>>9744026
Can you draw me a Adult Mae dealing with boring adult life?

If lewd, Mae and Bea kissing while naked
>>
>>9744051
degenerate.
i like it.
>>
>>9743085
What is Bruce anyway? Some sort of chinchilla?
>>
>>9744080
Bear with a beard.
>>
>>9744117
But bears don't have whiskers.
>>
>>9744136
Oh right.
Maybe he's a dog with autism.
>>
>>9744080
I always thought he was a cat, same as Mae. The wiki says he is a Lynx but I don't know what the difference would be in the game's art style.
>>
>>9744157
But isn't that what Gregg is?

>>9744180
His ears aren't triangular so I really doubt he can be any kind of feline.
>>
>>9744026
May I request Germ naked and handcuffed to a bed because I am a total whore so I can use it as the thumbnail to the published version of that greentext story I wrote earlier in this thread on my FA and SF?
>>
File: a4759b367b4aa7234ce26a3fa0f2d98a.png (683KB, 1135x1920px) Image search: [Google]
a4759b367b4aa7234ce26a3fa0f2d98a.png
683KB, 1135x1920px
>>9744026
Mae with her head down on a desk in school would be cool.
>>
>>9744203
humhum. this tickles my fancy.
>>9744229
cyoot.
>>
File: IMG_3642.jpg (58KB, 678x676px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3642.jpg
58KB, 678x676px
Doodle requests anyone?
>>
>>9744260
Gregg crying in a corner.
>>
>>9744260
Can you draw me a scene from this?
>>9739426
>>9739428
>>9739430
>>
>>9744260
Mae seeing something lewd In someone's window from the telephone wire
>>
>>9744260
Gregg sucking his own dick.
>>
>>9744379
>>9744379
>>9744379
>>
File: 1489760148482.gif (761KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489760148482.gif
761KB, 320x400px
>>9744071
>Can you draw me a Adult Mae dealing with boring adult life?

Mae confronting Steve Scriggins with a positive pregnancy test.
>>
File: IMG_3644.jpg (63KB, 743x521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3644.jpg
63KB, 743x521px
>>9744276
>>
>>9744387
This is hilarious on so many levels
>>
>>9744442
Aww, poor Gregg. Poor sexy Gregg.
>>
>>9744442
>Mae walks in.
>"Oh, Hi Gregg. To what do I owe this mood swing? "
>>
File: lori.png (116KB, 919x997px) Image search: [Google]
lori.png
116KB, 919x997px
What's Lori thinking about, thread?
>>
>>9744525
Real Knife, Fake Eyeball.
>>
>>9744463
stealing this
>>
File: d25.png (51KB, 478x512px) Image search: [Google]
d25.png
51KB, 478x512px
>>
File: 1496777489886.png (169KB, 931x997px) Image search: [Google]
1496777489886.png
169KB, 931x997px
>>9744525
>>
>>9744600
Sad
>>
>>9744600
Gud has ARRIVED.

You fucking monster.
>>
File: NITW2.png (191KB, 919x997px) Image search: [Google]
NITW2.png
191KB, 919x997px
>>9744525
>>
>>9743815
>Holy shit dude, your ass feels so radical... F-fuck, I'm cumming!

>>9744051
Watch out dude, greentexting a :3 just makes it angry
>>
File: d73a4f66d2[1].png (643KB, 675x981px) Image search: [Google]
d73a4f66d2[1].png
643KB, 675x981px
>>9744701
To be fair he does have a great ass
>>
>>9744614
What's the original?
>>
>>9744762
>>
File: IMG_3646.jpg (96KB, 750x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3646.jpg
96KB, 750x749px
>>9744229
>>9744251

Stealing!
>>
>>9744897
She is going to disassociate from boredom and trash the place at any second, just like what happened in Donut Wolf.
>>
>>9744897
This is actually delightful; good job.
>>
>>9744909
Bruh she wasn't even disassociating then, she was just wanted to smash things
>>
File: snip.jpg (23KB, 467x425px) Image search: [Google]
snip.jpg
23KB, 467x425px
>>9744387
cont y/n
>>
>>9745146
Only if we get to see some good old fashioned physical abuse.
>>
To the anon who helped me with my wacom tablet in the last thread,
I've figured out that it's not the drivers that are a problem but my computer itself that's causing it.
I've tried running sfc/scannow but that hadn't worked not even in safe mode. I'm currently running a volume scan to see if that might fix it. If nothing else works, I might just have to buy a better computer.

In the mean time, somebody give me a request to draw. I have some time.
>>
>>9745158
>wait, Mae, I can't be a dad-
>*grabs him by the collar*
>listen to me Steve Scriggins, you are going to be the best goddamn father the world has ever seen
>or I'm telling our child you died before they were born
>and I'm not going to lie to my baby

Ironically, this is similar to how Candy got Stan to marry her.
>>
>>9745183
SelMaeLoriBeaBomb mutual love
happy girls
>>
>>9745183
Mae meeting Max from life is strange
>>
>>9745183
Yeah, once you said the sfc couldn't run I got a bit suspicious of the system. How did you rule out drivers? Technically they could be an issue also, even if the issue you're facing right now is a system issue.
>>
>>9745264
After five minutes together Max would use her time travel powers to make it so she had never met Mae.
>>
>>9745274
Both seem to be the problem but it might be the system that's causing a majority of the problem.
>>
>>9745207
Sweet mild Christian milf Mae when
>>
>>9745343
In another 20 or 30 years probably, assuming she doesn't join the church of satan or something.
>>
>>9745309
http://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-resource-protection-could-not-start-the-repair-service

Give this a shot. I assume you made a restore point. Go down to "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service"
>>
>>9745355
Aggressive crass Satanist cougar Mae when
>>
File: snip.jpg (24KB, 624x447px) Image search: [Google]
snip.jpg
24KB, 624x447px
herk
i can't into crocodiles
>>9745207
>>9745158
>>
File: 20170606_163648.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170606_163648.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
>>9745264
I've never played Life is Strange.
>>
>>9745406
The twist is that Mae isn't even pregnant, the positive test is just a sign of an easily treatable unrelated medical condition.

>>9745440

Don't, it's rubbish. I wish I had time travel powers so I could go back in time and not play it. Killer Queen is already in your eye.
>>
File: snip.jpg (21KB, 425x493px) Image search: [Google]
snip.jpg
21KB, 425x493px
>>9745264
actually once my replacement stylus comes in, i wanted to do a pic with the nitw/lis/oxenfree MCs
im garb with pen sadly
>>9745406
>>
File: Lortheshitposter.png (161KB, 919x997px) Image search: [Google]
Lortheshitposter.png
161KB, 919x997px
>>9744525
Quality posting
>>
>>9745377
I've already tried this and it didn't work either.
>>
>>9745460
You'll get better with practice. Try using pencil instead.
>>
>>9745183
pen shitposter here
have you tried the wacom fix program?

https://github.com/KernelEquinox/Wacom-Quick-Fix
>>
http://fotogenerator.npocloud.nl/
Guys, draw Mae in this, it's amazing.
>>
>>9745533
Don't do this it makes mustard gas
>>
File: PURGE.png (444KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
PURGE.png
444KB, 800x800px
>>9744600
>>
>>9745514
That doesn't really fix the problem I'm having with mine since it's probably a system issue or a driver issue. I'm mostly betting on a system issue.
>>
>>9745559
Huhh... Maybe try this. " Another option would be to run Sfc /scannow in offline mode (Windows Recovery Environment)."
>>
>>9745617
https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/11028.how-to-access-windows-recovery-environment-in-windows-7.aspx

More on that
>>
>>9745617
That probably wouldn't do much seeing as it didn't even work in safe mode.
I'd rather wait until the volume scan is complete but that might take some time because it's going through the entire C: drive.
Until then, give me more shit to draw.
>>
/nitwg/ - /g/
>>
>>9745668
Scriggins choking on Mae's entire ass
>>
>>9745668
Oh, yeah, let that scan finish for sure. Safe mode is a scaled back version of windows recovery environment, so it might help. It's hard when I don't have the computer in front of me though.
>>
>>9745708
Her ENTIRE ass.
>>
File: 20170606_170839.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170606_170839.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
>>9745708
>>9745787
I can't draw butts :(
>>
>>9745901
Can you draw a butt, but instead of being a butt it's Bea with her cheek pressed up against Mae's cheek?
>>
File: snip.jpg (19KB, 361x483px) Image search: [Google]
snip.jpg
19KB, 361x483px
>>9745668
gay girls are the best girls js
only one terrible doodle left before i stop embarassing myself
>>9745499
i've unfortunately only got .7 lead seeing as i stepped on my mechanical earlier
my current mistakes are forever committed to paper
>>
File: snip.jpg (22KB, 402x466px) Image search: [Google]
snip.jpg
22KB, 402x466px
>>9745932
the deed is done

practice practice etc
>>
>>9745916
I'm sorry, could you be more clear?
>>
>>9745971
Looks nice.
>>
>>9745995
Like when pikachu and raichu are fighting in that one pokemon special where they're on vacation and they're running cheek to cheek, that but with Mae and Bea.
>>
File: 1496772870.efudek_mae.jpg (424KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496772870.efudek_mae.jpg
424KB, 800x1000px
>>
>>9746170
I know what you mean, but a screenshot would probably help to make it perfectly clear.
>>
File: 20170606_172952.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170606_172952.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
>>9746170
Okay, I think I got it.
>>
>>9746204
Hey Bea why the long face?
Why has no one made this joke yet?
>>
>>9746228
Probably because they know she hates it.
>>
>>9746175
Christ, that looks scary.
>>
>>9746445
There is this idea in art that if you take a simple, cute drawing, and keep adding more and more small, realistic details, it will start to look creepy and weird. This isn't the worst example I have ever seen of it as I think this pic is pretty good, but that is where any feelings of creepiness are probably coming from.
>>
>>9746260
WEll yeah but that's why it's funny.
>>
File: IMG_20170606_154729030.jpg (3MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170606_154729030.jpg
3MB, 2340x4160px
I think there's a fifth one but I've never actually seen them in fan art, so they don't count.
>>
>>9746578
please leave
>>
>>9746578
I don't know why but, I really like Bea's design in this.
>>
>>9746590
No
>>
>>9746617
Other than Gregg and Angus, These are pretty okay. You just need a little bit of practice to get better.
>>
>>9746204
Yeah, you got it buddy. Nice job.
>>
>>9746578
This is a fantastic thing. I'd love a series of art by people who don't draw of things they haven't played.
>>
File: horngregg.png (14KB, 540x500px) Image search: [Google]
horngregg.png
14KB, 540x500px
I was gonna draw Gregg sucking his own dick but I got distracted with a warmup doodle. So consider this: Angus works up the courage to ask Bea for some of her old gym clothes from high school for Gregg to wear when they go out jogging. What fit her alright back then now fits Gregg 'perfectly'. Bea's a little jealous.

>>9746578
As long as you had fun
>>
>>9746731
I think that Gregg would ask directly. If he would at all, I don't know if it would go with his cool greaser aesthetic to have like pink yoga pants. He'd probably do short-shorts from Mae or something though with like a wife beater.
>>
>>9746731
Nothing like a bit of public indecency. Gregg must be really comfortable with his body to go around in that outfit.
>>
>>9746731
>warmup doodle
I will never understand the purpose of those; this is pretty solid for just a warmup.
>>
>>9746731
you went too far into the femboy territory, gregg isn't a twink
>>
I should mention that I respect your headcannon of twink femme Gregg, I just respectfully disagree. It's a good picture. Greggo is cute in that getup.
>>
>>9746840
In all honesty given the artstyle he could be anything, but I prefer my Greggs skinnier and bottom-y
>>
>>9746890
ignore that scrub, gregg is a total twink
>>
>>9745745
This scan is probably gonna take a few more hours seeing that it's only at 36%.
>>
File: asses 2.png (132KB, 1139x537px) Image search: [Google]
asses 2.png
132KB, 1139x537px
>>9746840
>tiny
>gay
>most likely a bottom for his big literal bear boyfriend
He's a twink
>>
>>9746917
Yep, chkdsk volume integrity stuff takes forever. But you don't have to sit and pull your hair out going through menus so that's nice.
>>
>>9746909
>>9746921
if you push everything to appeal to your personal fetishes because what you already have is not enough, sure
but otherwise, no
>>
File: 5.png (76KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
76KB, 262x193px
>>9746921
>boasts about Angus' ass and how much he loves it
>bottom
>>
>>9746933
:^)
>>
>>9746921
He's a twink for sure, but I'm not entirely sold on him being a pink women's yoga pants kind of twink.

>>9746933
>my headcanon is better than your headcanon
>>
>>9746938
Gregg is definately a power top.
>>
>>9746954
What does power top even mean
>>
>>9746921
Tiny guys can be tops and big guys can be bottoms. Too bad the game gives you so little information, even on their body types, you need to supplement it with headcanon.

Just to make it easier I say they are both switches and take turns fucking each other, sometimes both ways in the same night.

>>9747001

Power top basically means you like to top, but you also like to be dominant and take control about it, like you are the one setting the pace and doing the thrusting and stuff.
>>
File: 1492814301165.jpg (38KB, 325x498px) Image search: [Google]
1492814301165.jpg
38KB, 325x498px
>>9746952
>twink
>when his boyfriend has asthma and low stamina
Nigga Angus probably just lays his ass down and gets daggered all night. Besides Gregg is high energy and aggressive. He has knife fights for fun and probably has a healthy muscular frame. Power bottom manlet maybe but there's no way he's a twink.
>>
>>9747001
They really like being the person on top during sex and is usually rougher, faster, harder, and oftentimes relentless in penetrating the receiver.
>>
>>9747025
I thought that the top always was the one doing the thrusting and setting the pace unless otherwise stated. Power top just seemed redundant. I understand the term power bottom, where the person getting it up the as is doing the work, and it makes sense as a term because that's not the traditional understanding. I guess I'm just not familiar with the term power top.

>>9747038
Twink doesn't mean that you don't top always. I don't think Gregg usually tops though. Probably some of the time he does. Also getting into fights doesn't mean you're not a twink. I think twink just means you're a skinny gay dude without much body hair.

>>9747058
Huh. Learn something every day I guess.
>>
>>9747082
Yeah, "power top" really does fit Greggs character.
>>
>>9747082
Enjoying getting into fights means you have a frame fit for fighting. I would imagine Gregg being too muscular to fit the twink category.
>>
>>9747121
I am sure Gregg would like to be a power top, but maybe Angus finds anal sex painful so they can't have it. In that case. Gregg would probably just hump his leg all night.

>>9747146

Twinks are gross anyway. If you have a twink boyfriend I hope you enjoy getting stabbed by elbows and hips when cuddling.
>>
>>9747038
Aw man, so Angus is a pillow prince? Yeah I see that
>>
>>9747162
Angus is hella passive and would probably just take it if it makes Gregg happy even if it hurts.

Also,
>Twinks are gross
are you fucking queer?
>>
>>9747190
>pillow prince
Haven't heard that one before.
Fucking kek
>>
I really don't see Angus as a primary bottom. He's not really all that passive, he's a lead singer in a band for God's sake.
>>
Alright so I've come to the conclusion that Gregg probably likes taking it but he's too active to just sit there and take it, so I think he'd be a power bottom if anything. That way he can actively take it in the butt while letting Angus sit back.
>>
>>9747226
He can be a bit aggressive at times. Gregg did say that they both get into arguments between each other.
>>
>this conversation

WOW SURE IS FUCKING GAY AS FUCK IN HERE LET'S FIX THAT (gaygirls)
>>
>>9747206
Pillow prince is a great term and I am going to start using it right away.

>>9747202

I am actually queer as hell.

>>9747226

Really it is hard to tell, especially considering we don't get to know Angus super well in the game. I mean, even with what we know about him, you can't make an educated guess as not everyone is stereotypical. Like I am a top and I am more confident, active, energetic, and bigger, and my boyfriend is more shy, passive, he is a sub, he is smaller, and....

Shit, I think we're stereotypes.
>>
>>9747270
fuck off faggot girls can't be gay
>>
>>9747259
Yes, I think he's a power bottom a lot of the time. Although I think they both do a bit of everything now and then.

>>9747262
Yeah, exactly.

>>9747270
Everything is gay when you stop to think about it.

>>9747272
Yeah, of course we can't say for sure. But my impression of Angus and Gregg is not to have Angus be a primary bottom.
>>
File: fag.jpg (27KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
27KB, 310x310px
>>9747270
This conversation is getting interesting.
>>
>>9747328
Angus being a primary bottom just fits well for him as a character.
>>
>>9747367
I don't personally agree. I agree he's quiet, but I don't agree he's submissive. Of course you can never really tell, but that's not my impression.
>>
>>9747328
Angus needs to hit an inhaler after sprinting like 30 feet, I don't feel like he could consistently be a top.
>>
>>9747328
Maybe since Gregg is bipolar, when he's manic he just wants to be top and dagger Angus all night, but when he's down he just wants to be treated like a soft boy and have Angus top but be super gentle with him.

>>9747397

You'd be surprised. I get short of breath like Angus did in that scene really easily, but it doesn't ever really happen in the bedroom. I don't know if it would affect Angus either. Of course, back when I was fitter I was better in bed, so that does have an effect, but not too much of one.
>>
>>9747397
I can see Greggo getting railed by huffing, puffing, sweaty Angus. Ain't nothing wrong with that.

>>9747437
I still get more of a power bottom/regular bottom vibe from Gregg myself.
>>
>>9747534
Maybe it's just a comedic thing for roles to be switched like that.
>>
>>9740245

When I wrote that Germ story earlier, I figured that Germ would be the kind of person that doesn't like to be touched, and worked with that as the basis of the story, but what do you think? Does he strike you as that kind of person? Is there even any easy way to tell? Did it work in the story?
>>
>>9747617
It works if you have him as that sort of headcanon. But to me, he just seems like a back woods redneck sort of person.
>>
>>9747648
I don't know about that. He's into video games and comes off more as a quirky person than a redneck, and if you count cut content he's really into computers too.
>>
>>9747617
Yeah, I got the sense that he was a really sensitive person to that sort of thing, odd in his own way, but still willing to sex
>>
>>9747700
Cut content isn't considered canon to the story.
>>
File: maemei.png (491KB, 1063x1298px) Image search: [Google]
maemei.png
491KB, 1063x1298px
did someone do this already?
>>
>>9747729
No canon trans character either sad face
>>
>>9747732
Nope that's a good one
>>
File: feathers.jpg (32KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
feathers.jpg
32KB, 1280x738px
>>9747732
after talking about nitw for so long, every time I discuss overwatch now I can feel the gears turning in my brain as it tries to figure out which spelling it's supposed to be using
>>
File: D. Va.png (555KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
D. Va.png
555KB, 960x1280px
>>9747732
>>
>>9747834
Ooh someone should do Bea-Va with the Bee skin
>>
>>9747834
yes good
>>
>>9748055
God bless the twitter/tumblr canon.
>>
I finished the volume scan and, so far, I'm still unable to use sfc/scannow. I might just go back to checking if the drivers are the problem but, if that doesn't work, I'm just gonna have to give up.
>>
>>9748288
Okay, so I really do think we can get this working. I would personally try to do an "automatic repair" here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/manufacture/desktop/windows-re-troubleshooting-features
>>
>>9747397
I do too but I've never had to use an inhaler except once during sex.
You can have stamina and asthma, and thrusting doesn't usually make asthma act up.
>>
>>9748397
I just finished doing that, it didn't work. I'm gonna try fucking with the tablet drivers again to see if that'll work.
>>
Also you want to make sure that your PC is fully updated from the support center.

>>9748461
You did that, does sfc scannow work or is it still borked?
>>
>>9748475
It's still broken.
>>
>>9748451
My new headcannon is now that Angus is a power top but he has to take a hit of his inhaler every seven thrusts and they're seven very powerful thrusts.
>>
Also this is something else that you could try. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-run-sfcscannow-and-response-is-windows/60895ef9-357f-46d3-8e8d-449ae2d2d4c2
I didn't know that about the services stuff, worth a try.

>>9748511
>>
>>9748525
I tried that earlier and it didn't work. I'm gonna reinstall the tablet and fuck with the drivers to see if that'll help.
>>
>>9748598
At this point I'm just worried about why you can't run an sfc scannow command. Honestly at this point it's over my head. I would direct you to a forum like this, this won't be your solution but you can see the format of how you ask for help, and you can see if you can get somebody who knows shat they're doing to help you in a similar fashion. https://www.sysnative.com/forums/windows-update/11675-win7-sfc-scannow-windows-resource-protection-could-not-start-repair-service.html
>>
Also you should try to call up or email Wacom support. They may be able to help you, if nothing else you should make a paper trail if you can't get it working at all even after a fresh system install and you need to return or swap out the device.
>>
>>9748598
GOT SOMTHING! I think I found the correct driver but I'm now getting an error saying "a supported tablet was not found on this system"
>>
>>9748746
>a supported tablet was not found on this system
Oh shit, this changes everything. Fiddle with it a bit, and if you can't get it try installing an older version of the driver. This seems to work for a lot of people on reddit.

I'm gonna go out and run while there's still daylight but I'll be back in an hour or so.
>>
>>9748524
THats not how inhalers work.
Rescue inhalers open up constricted tubes in the lungs and prevent it from happening for 30 minutes give or take a little. I'm usually good for a full hour after I take a hit. My inhaler's really strong though, it would probably induce a mild high in someone without asthma.
>>
File: bea smoking exhale.jpg (360KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
bea smoking exhale.jpg
360KB, 1200x720px
>>
File: astral mae field.png (228KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
astral mae field.png
228KB, 900x506px
>>
File: angus and gregg hugging.jpg (80KB, 720x1200px) Image search: [Google]
angus and gregg hugging.jpg
80KB, 720x1200px
>>
File: mae floating.jpg (179KB, 1280x1155px) Image search: [Google]
mae floating.jpg
179KB, 1280x1155px
>>
File: bea is not amused.jpg (91KB, 996x1280px) Image search: [Google]
bea is not amused.jpg
91KB, 996x1280px
>>
File: mae staring.jpg (111KB, 1138x1280px) Image search: [Google]
mae staring.jpg
111KB, 1138x1280px
>>
File: fireflies.jpg (182KB, 924x1280px) Image search: [Google]
fireflies.jpg
182KB, 924x1280px
Since this is named Fireflies Page 1 I'm going to assume there will be more pages later.
>>
>>9749433
Man, I just want to give her and Bea hugs.
>>
>>9744229
This is a boy cat
>>
>>9749533
MAE HAVE PENIS
>>
>>9749533
PUFFY
>>
File: 1490698737696.png (333KB, 905x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490698737696.png
333KB, 905x900px
>>9749552
BEA
GAE
>>
File: dweqfwf.jpg (11KB, 115x141px) Image search: [Google]
dweqfwf.jpg
11KB, 115x141px
Okay, the closet I've got to getting the tablet working with this this driver and the "flick" icon showing up. I might try and work more on it tomorrow seeing as I might be getting really close now. But, I can confirm now that this is a driver error. Then again, who know? I might just be going in circles with this whole thing.
Someone make a request for me to draw something before fall asleep.
>>
>>9749694
Jackie jerkin off
>>
>>9749694
Mae jerking off
>>
>>9749694
Jackie and Mae jerking each other off
>>
>>9749694
Jackie and Mae jerking each other off
>>
>>9749694
Jackie jerking Mae off
>>
File: 1496474345819.jpg (81KB, 842x792px) Image search: [Google]
1496474345819.jpg
81KB, 842x792px
>>9749759
>>9749763
>>
>>9749694
Bea pretending her tail is a penis and jacking it off while giggling
>>
File: yeah.gif (422KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.gif
422KB, 640x480px
>>9749776
>>
>>9749763
>>9749759
Is Jackie post or pre-op?

>>9749788
That sounds so pathetic it is adorable.
>>
>>9749807
Pre, you can't have a dickgirl without the dick
>>
File: 20170606_213328.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170606_213328.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>9749722
There you go, boyo.
>>
File: 1496786831138.png (169KB, 913x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496786831138.png
169KB, 913x900px
>forgetting Video Outpost Too's best clerk
>>
>>9750069
I thought Angus was the best clerk?
>>
>>9750069
>forgetting
Kinda hard to forget when I fap to her like every other day anon
>>
>>9750120
That's admirable anon good for you
>>
>>9749694
You're getting close dude. Nice.
>>
>>9750221
I actually really don't know if I'm close or not.
>>
File: 1496045661539.png (263KB, 669x356px) Image search: [Google]
1496045661539.png
263KB, 669x356px
do you think the cult ever fucked up and accidentally kidnapped the wrong kid
>>
>>9749807
>>9749828
Yeah pre op, probably. There's a lot of trans girls actually who never op for bottom surgery, and I feel like Jackie would be one.
>>
>>9750287
I thought they just kidnapped anyone?
>>
>>9750274
I will again recommend first the official support for Wacom, then https://www.reddit.com/r/wacom/ here or other wacom forums, then, failing still, a tech forum like the one I linked earlier with people who will be able to help if it's a complex system issue.
>>
>>9750317
Yeah, I've actually have been already using the wacom reddit for help. Thanks.
>>
>>9750313
Eide seemed to go after targets of opportunity, it's hinted he even went after or at least stalked Germ once.
The rest of the cult gave off the implication they only chose specific targets. But Eide was crazy and claimed to be able to not only hear, but understand the Black Goat.
>>
>>9750366
The rest of the cult members even explicitly tell Mae that she and the rest of the gang are protected by either being productive members of the community or by being related by blood to longtime townspeople, but we don't know what Eide was doing, approaching Mae right before Gregg shot him. Maybe afterwards, he was only pissed because Gregg shot him, but, we don't know..
>>
>>9750313
my understanding is that the cult members were basically old-boys who went after specific kids they thought were bad for the town

like a weird social darwinist thing was going on there
>>
>>9750464
There's still a hell of a lot of stuff we don't know.
>>
>>9750313
Yeah this >>9750487 They targeted Casey because they thought he was going to be working in meth labs, backwoods drug running country trash like his cousin, and that potential danger to the town outweighed his familial ties. Mae almost killed Andy Cullen and is an all around troublemaker, but she's the first in her family to go to college.
>>
File: 1496791228701.png (673KB, 839x1261px) Image search: [Google]
1496791228701.png
673KB, 839x1261px
>>9750535
She didn't kill him, just put him in the hospital. Nothin so bad
>>
>>9750686
>this pic

my dick
>>
File: mae and bea hips.png (650KB, 672x1087px) Image search: [Google]
mae and bea hips.png
650KB, 672x1087px
>>9750686
>nice
Nice
>>
>>9750686
I want these two to bully me
>>
>>9750802
same
>>
>>9750874
Bea is the one character in the game that I couldn't see doing this.
>>
>>9750892
what about Angus
>>
>>9751084
Angus would totally stand you up because he's in a loving monogamous relationship with Gregg who may or may not be a power bottom
>>
>>9750874
She might be an alligator(?) but shes not that cold blooded, she a gud girl
>>
>>9751244
New thread
>>
>>9750686
Reminds me of this.
>>
>>9737758
skinny chicks are for fuckin normies
>>
>>9754032
But I want Bea to fuck me
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.