[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HG THREAD HUNGER GAMES THREAD I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 462
Thread images: 248

File: 17.jpg (162KB, 679x557px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
162KB, 679x557px
HG THREAD
HUNGER GAMES THREAD
I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE

RIGGINSMANIA 78TH FUCK THE PEACE EDITION
WHICH ISN'T REALLY A SPECIAL EDITION SINCE THAT'S PMUCH EVERY GAMES

PREVIOUSLY: >>9720299

WE GOT 3 MOTHERFUCKERS LEFT STANDING
MAKE YOUR CHEERS KNOWN, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY YOUR JINXES TO BE CAST.

> Mayor saved Kosaku from KTB 2 days ago
> now this
We all know the endings to stories like these.
>>
Rule. No hangout threads huh?

And what good was that going to do anon? Force people to stop posting on a board as an admin on that board and if they want to get into a game on that board they have to wait, staring at it until a thread suddenly pops up and they're allowed to post again?

Having no HO Threads does no harm than you claim having them does.

And you're in no position to be bringing up Morpheus when you're proposing more extremes than I am.

Every recreational internet community is what people want to give to it, you fucking idiot. That's the whole point. Nobody gives a shit what you think it is an IRC Chatroom or whatever, it does not matter and does no good for anyone.

This place can be someone's internet home, their hangout, their toilet, their place to talk to people, the people here can be their families, friends, rivals, and people they can rely on when they have nothing else. The games can be a hobby, a passtime, something to get popular from, something you can use to express yourself.

Fuck you
Fuck your enforcement
Fuck your "Going to shit meme"
Fuck your shitty grammar
Fuck your shitty rules
Fuck your trying to define what this community is to the people who cherish it more than you do
Fuck your hairless underage cock balls
Fuck the doctors that committed medical malpractice when they let you live when you were born
And Fuck your mother.
>>
File: Vino (3).png (104KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Vino (3).png
104KB, 480x640px
>>9720405
You're right, you're not, you're my best friend
>>
>>9720414
th-the copypasta didnt say that
>>
STOP STOP THE 2HU MEMES.

EVERYDAY EVERY FUCKING DAY I SEE THIS FUCKING ICE FAIRY AND A BUNCH OTHER THOSE LITTLE FUCKS AND THEIR MEMERY. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I GO TO HG TO RELAX AND WHAT DO I FUCKING GET?? A FUCKING SMUG POS ICE FAIRY MEMEING EVERYTHING IN EXISTENCE.YOU THINK ITS FUNNY? YOU THINK ITS COOL TO MEME 24 FUCKING 7.FUCK YOU. I HAVE THESE FUCKING MEMES BURNED INTO MY RETNA. EVERYTIME I CLOSE MY EYES I SEE A SMUG 2HU. AND NOW I CANT EVEN GO ON /k/ TO SEE SOME TANKS BECAUSE EVERYTIME I DO I SEE FUCKING RIKA'S UGLY ASS ON IT. MEME THIS. MEME THAT. HAHA 2HU's EVERYWHERE. NO.NOOOOOOO.NO. YOU INFEST EVERY FUCKING HOBBY I ENJOY! EVERY FUCKING VIDYA OR FANDOM YOU LITTLE 2HU SHITS HAVE TO COME IN AND INVADE.WHY CANT YOU FUCKING DIE.WHY? THIS IS THE WORST FUCKING THING EVER. ID COMMITT SUICIDE BUT I WOULD PROBABLY GO TO HELL AND BE STUCK WITH THAT LITTLE SHIT.NO. STOP THIS NOW.
>>
File: 1491602346255.jpg (76KB, 673x352px) Image search: [Google]
1491602346255.jpg
76KB, 673x352px
>>9720379
>the can fucker is actually going to win again

If you rigged it so he loses then I wouldn't mind at all.
>>
>>9720379
>If his estimation would be zero, he'd be entirely correct.
>>
File: Vino (62).jpg (173KB, 450x700px) Image search: [Google]
Vino (62).jpg
173KB, 450x700px
>>9720421
The copypasta was from a year ago things change, that doesn't mean I don't love u
>>
AAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!
You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.
>>
File: 18.jpg (284KB, 679x428px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
284KB, 679x428px
IT ALL ENDS NEXT SLIDE
http://www.strawpoll.me/13116284
>>
>>9720435

You're literally the most ugliest fucking thing I've ever seen. Every time I see you submit this abomination of a avatar, I want to pluck out my fingernails from my finger tips just to liquidate the anger I see whenever you post your autistic fucking touhou head.

I thought the 2who circlejerk was already fucking cancerous enough with the deviant art tier copy and paste characters, but then you come along as post this shit. This shit is literally the embodiment of cancer thats a sore in my eye every time you fucking post it. Its literally the most fucking stupid thing that has happened in a long time in these threads. I'd rather take more furries and MLP shit than seeing this fucking abomination posted everyday.

Kill yourself
>>
Kamina stepped out of the Gurren Lagann with a towering erection to make the 9/11 towers jealous. His dick scraped against the ground as he went to the apartment of Ruby gloom. He entered the apartment and say Ruby standing there without any pantaloons on, bent over, displaying an ass. Kamina ripped off his pants to reveal a 32 inch weinerschnitzel with 25 inches in girth. He stepped over ruby, sweating at this point, wondering if she could take such a luscious and anal tearing cock. Kamina cobra-clutched, or Steiner Recliner for you WCW fans, Ruby, his cock balls deep into her tight tight bootyhole. Kamina went into the kitchen and came out with a cucumber extra, shoving it into her throat to shut up her screeching. Ruby Gloom shat all over Kaminas cock, but unknown to her, it was his fetish. He punched the shit out of her, caving in her skull, shoving his shit covered penis into her throat to clean it off, teeth and all. When he took out the penis, it was scraped up and bloody. Then, Kamina went to the kitchen again with a cleaver. Kamina chopped off all of Ruby's limbs and cut her throat, pretty much killing her. She pissed and shat herself at death, so Kamina threw her face into the shit and started ramming the fucking hell out of her shithole. Kamina had an idea. He cut off half of his penis, putting one half into her AIDs vagina with shit in it and the part still atached to his body into her shit-drizzling fartbox for maximum pleasure. Kamina felt a tingle and drowned Ruby Gloom's corpse in cum. Then he heard a rampant yelling from all the dick fuck sex he had with Ruby. He stepped into the he and Ruby's baby room. There was there tiny child named Simon, Kamina's beloved babboo. He took condoms he would never use out of his pocket and wrapped Simon's head in it, suffocated him. Kamina took Simon and threw him against the lovely dovely wall with shit like butterflies and sunrises on it, covering it in blood. Kamina then grabbed Simon's buttcheeks, putting his
>>
File: 20170601_200929.jpg (623KB, 1536x1289px) Image search: [Google]
20170601_200929.jpg
623KB, 1536x1289px
Rate Rin's dinner for me, guys. Can't be fucked to do it myself.
>>
Kamina stepped out of the Gurren Lagann with a towering erection to make the 9/11 towers jealous. His dick scraped against the ground as he went to the apartment of Ruby gloom. He entered the apartment and say Ruby standing there without any pantaloons on, bent over, displaying an ass. Kamina ripped off his pants to reveal a 32 inch weinerschnitzel with 25 inches in girth. He stepped over ruby, sweating at this point, wondering if she could take such a luscious and anal tearing cock. Kamina cobra-clutched, or Steiner Recliner for you WCW fans, Ruby, his cock balls deep into her tight tight bootyhole. Kamina went into the kitchen and came out with a cucumber extra, shoving it into her throat to shut up her screeching. Ruby Gloom shat all over Kaminas cock, but unknown to her, it was his fetish. He punched the shit out of her, caving in her skull, shoving his shit covered penis into her throat to clean it off, teeth and all. When he took out the penis, it was scraped up and bloody. Then, Kamina went to the kitchen again with a cleaver. Kamina chopped off all of Ruby's limbs and cut her throat, pretty much killing her. She pissed and shat herself at death, so Kamina threw her face into the shit and started ramming the fucking hell out of her shithole. Kamina had an idea. He cut off half of his penis, putting one half into her AIDs vagina with shit in it and the part still atached to his body into her shit-drizzling fartbox for maximum pleasure. Kamina felt a tingle and drowned Ruby Gloom's corpse in cum. Then he heard a rampant yelling from all the dick fuck sex he had with Ruby. He stepped into the he and Ruby's baby room. There was there tiny child named Simon, Kamina's beloved babboo. He took condoms he would never use out of his pocket and wrapped Simon's head in it, suffocated him. Kamina took Simon and threw him against the lovely dovely wall with shit like butterflies and sunrise
>>
File: D-M 18.png (84KB, 435x485px) Image search: [Google]
D-M 18.png
84KB, 435x485px
>>9720379
Oww... oh well, at least I got really far
>>9720386
Thank you so much!
>kissu
>>
We have come to a point in human evolution where grown men get angry at other innocent people on an rp board on a site for weebs.

Why has god forsaken us
>>
penor into Simon's shithole, poking Simon's brain with the penis, killing it totally. Then Kamina got life in prison for third degree meurder, getting life in prison

THE END
>>
File: You Found me.jpg (95KB, 728x382px) Image search: [Google]
You Found me.jpg
95KB, 728x382px
>>9720451
Let's see here. A bum, a business man and a cat. Real exciting finale you got here.
>>
>>9720451
>You'd be foolhardy to retire when you're so close to success.
>>
I want to violently fuck DDD's tight fluffy penguin ass and shove my throbbing meat down all the way while playing with his fat rolls, softly licking his arm pits as I pound that penguin boy pussy. I want to fill him with my warm sticky seed so he'll inflat, starting to float in the air before the air pressure kills both of us, letting my dick and corpse fall out of his body as cum will shoot from his anus, propelling him through the air like a rocket jet before he deflates like a balloon, falling into volcano, causing an eruption that would kill everyone in the area. The mountain would be named Mt.DDD, and on the mountain side would be a chiseled structure of DDD, scpreading his blue eagle ass, leaking lava out of it onto a village of waddle dees, all on fire and slowly melting away. Years later, they'll build a memorial of me fucking DDD in the ass with a milk fountain leaking from his cock, all down a sculpture of a mountain of Waddle Dees drowning in the warm semen. Everyone on Pop Star will come to see the statue and jack off to its brilliance, soaking the statue in their semen in tribute and remembrance to those who died in the volcanic incident. I'm also a lesbian.
>>
File: 19.jpg (90KB, 679x283px) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
90KB, 679x283px
>>9720451
AND
IT'S
ALL
OVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..
..or not actually
still 3 days of peace ahead boyz

why do I see a lot of ghost posts

>>9720435
Stop denying your man crush for him. We all saw you replace the bleach with the smoothie.
>>
>>9720471
It's only a retarded Hungarian.
>>
>>9720477
I don't think that word means what you think it means
>>
One time when I was in school this kid had a mad crush on a girl from the year above, he followed her about like a little dog but never actually spoke to her. He was just always around her, whenever she was in the library, he sat a few seats away and pretended to read books while she talked with friends
Whenever she was in the Cafeteria, he would sit just behind her. One time we were in the art classroom, she was busy doing her final year project while our class was being taught about the golden ratio in artwork.

She dropped a pencil and it rolled under our desk somewhere, she asked me if I saw it, I had a look around underneath my chair, this autistic retard, sitting opposite me, looked up and said with a straight face "THEY'RE TAKING THE PENCILS TO ISENGARD!!!"

She looked at him in utter confusion and disgust, he stammered "it's from l-lord of the rings hehe", then looked down into his lap
She took her stuff and moved across the room, after class finished I saw when he got up a small dark patch on his jeans.

to this day it was the cringiest shit I've ever seen in my entire life until I saw HG
>>
>rubs nipplea with a log of LF's warm acrid shit
MmmmmmOOOOH
>I grab the base of my dick with the other hand and behind rubbing my cock to the thought of being able to play with LF's poopies without having to steal them from his toilet
>soon I am unable to keep up with the pleasure and my eyes roll back in my head as I nearly pass out from the shockwave of pleasure caused by my orgasm
I HATE MY DICK
>I quickly grab from the scissors I keep by my bed and begin mutilating my genitals mercilessly as if they had just insulted my precious LF and then when I'm done there's nothing left but a bloody hole

I hope LF-chan likes my new vagina~!

>I rub LF's sticky shit all over the skin around my new vagina
>Everywhere I've rubbed his chunky chocolate it begins to itch and zits start to appear
>I scratch them relentlessly and they burst into new orfaces leaking with shit and pus

I need more dicks!

>I take my severed cock and stuff it into the new holes
>I take everyone's cocks and beg them to shove them into my new cluster of pussies
>I rub more LF shit all over my body so I have more pus pussies to put things inside and feel good

T-theres no more room...
>>
>>9720487
Oh. True, true.
>>
That is a terrible exaggeration

I hosted on a computer at earliest 3-5 months ago.
Meaning most of the time I have been here I have hosted on a tablet.
Hell there was even a point when My games, despite being slow, despite being on a fucking tablet was liked as much as deans or mokous.

I dont give a fuck about the yous, each and every one of you could remove the reply when speaking to me it means nothing.
What DOES concern me is fucking thirty of you decided to lurk and not even bother rping at all because of drama or a slow/bad host.
What DOES concern me, is were too busy backstabbing each other over petty shit from 5+ FUCKING MONTHS AGO

Even the fucking erpfags and drawfags have more of a backbone.
ITS NO FUCKING SURPRISE WEVE BEEN BANNED FROM EVERY CIRCLE OF 4CHAN TO THE POINT WHEN EVEN 8 HATES US, with the games in this state.

You dont want me to host, fine
I flat out refuse to.
Because only YOU can make the community better and Im fed up of telling you this fact.

See you tomorrow.
>>
>>9720451
I KNOW YOU HAVE A PIC FOR THIS KOSAKU
YOU BETTER POST IT
>>
I HAD ENOUGH HG

I GAVE YOU FAR TOO MANY CHANCES
YOU RUINED MY NIGHTS AND SLEEP SCHEDULE, SHITPOSTED MY GAMES AND AVATARS JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT
I TRIED TO HELP WHENEVER I COULD BUT NO FUCK IT YOU'D JUST TELL ME TO GO FUCK MYSELF FOR HOSTING WHEN NOBODY WAS HERE

BUT I STILL TRUSTED YOU, I STILL BELIEVED IN THE GOOD PART OF THESE THREADS
BUT I FINALLY REALIZE THAT GOOD PART DIED FUCKING LONG AGO

I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. REAL HAPPY OF HAVING RUINED WHAT WAS A NICE COMMUNITY. HOPE YOU DIE UNDER ALL THE PILE OF SHIT MADE UP FROM ALL THE BULLSHIT YOU SPOUT.
>>
>>9720485
That's it. I'm done with this place. Every single host here thinks it's ebin meme to make this stupid homosuck character win, played by a beta numbskull. All you anime obsessed weebs let rigging hosts step all over you for newfag pandering memes. Fucking nufags who actually enjoy "hurdur the beta tin king won again" is the cancer destroying HG.
>>
File: 星(022).jpg (207KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(022).jpg
207KB, 1920x1080px
>>9720451
YES WE CAN
>>
This goes out to KK and LF, because those two think it's the funniest thing ever to make me mad and see me flip shit. I hope you've gotten enjoyment out of this.

I'm fucking done with you two. I know it's funny to you when I get mad and write up these "lol so XdDDDD funny copypastas11!!!", but you two have fucking ruined it for me. I've tried to hold off on killing myself, but you two have fucking done it. You've given me that extra reason to kill myself, and that reason is so I don't have to ever fucking see, hear, or breath the same fucking hair as you scumbags. The amount of suffering and heartache that I go through on a daily basis is already too much for me to handle, so when I have to come here and see you two fucking snickers and plotting stupid shit like this it makes me go berserk.
I would seriously rather cut my own dick off than listen to you two talk. I would rather blast dubstep versions of Nickelback songs over and over again than have to sit here and take your constant fucking abuse. Honestly, I would rather kill Ibuki and Mahiru if it meant getting as far away from you two as humanly possible.
So you know what, why not take it a step further? Why not just fucking hang myself from my ceiling fan? The amount of pain that would bring me would be nothing compared to seeing the constant cancer that seeps from your asses every goddamn time I come here. Maybe when I finally fucking die I can rest knowing you two will never, EVER irritate the ever living shit out of me again.
I hope you two are happy, because I'm fucking done.
Goodbye HG, goodbye living, and fuck you two.
>>
>>9720485
>A war of attrition is the easiest way to bring down your part-rival, part-near suicide victim.

>>9720492
>Successful people don't have to worry about such cromulent semantics.
>>
File: 20.jpg (268KB, 679x412px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
268KB, 679x412px
>>9720485
PRANK'D

MAY GOD COMFORT US IN THOSE MOMENTS OF HEARTBREAKING TRAGEDIES
>>
>>9720515

That's it, I've had enough of this bullshit.

Post your fucking address so we can square the fuck up and I can knock your FUCKING teeth out.

I'll check this thread again in 10 minutes. I swear to fucking god if I come back to this thread and see you replied with some pussy shit and tried to avoid fighting me I'll track your IP myself and throatfuck you in front of your mother.
>>
>>9720525
Good thing you're roleplaying on an imageboard. the farthest thing from successful possible
>>
>>9720526
>generic anime girl wins
>>
>>9720525

JUST FUCKING STOP

YOU ARE THE EPITOME OF CANCER AND YOU ARE FUCKING SHIT, YOU ARE SLOWLY KILLING ME EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME TO RESPOND TO ME

JUST FUCKING STOP TALKING TO ME, I WOULD RATHER HAVE AIDS AND 40 DIFFERENT STRAINS OF THE FLU THAN DEAL WITH YOUR FUCKING CANCER

STOP NOW
>>
File: レン (48).gif (163KB, 199x180px) Image search: [Google]
レン (48).gif
163KB, 199x180px
>>9720526
c :
>>
>>9720526
YES
FUCK YOU ASGORE
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>9720526
>Yeah, this was entirely predictable.
>Being nice here is always a mistake.
>>
File: 21.jpg (29KB, 679x265px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
29KB, 679x265px
>>9720526
And that people, is how Mr. Kowasaku Kasajiri shows his love.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9nPf7w7pDI
oh yeah and there was no groundbreaking plot twists
we don't offer those here
>>
One time when I was in school this kid had a mad crush on a girl from the year above, he followed her about like a little dog but never actually spoke to her. He was just always around her, whenever she was in the library, he sat a few seats away and pretended to read books while she talked with friends
Whenever she was in the Cafeteria, he would sit just behind her. One time we were in the art classroom, she was busy doing her final year project while our class was being taught about the golden ratio in artwork.

She dropped a pencil and it rolled under our desk somewhere, she asked me if I saw it, I had a look around underneath my chair, this autistic retard, sitting opposite me, looked up and said with a straight face "THEY'RE TAKING THE PENCILS TO ISENGARD!!!"

She looked at him in utter confusion and disgust, he stammered "it's from l-lord of the rings hehe", then looked down into his lap
She took her stuff and moved across the room, after class finished I saw when he got up a small dark patch on his jeans.

to this day it was the cringiest shit I've ever seen in my entire life until I saw

>>9720533
>>9720545
>>
>>9720526
so damn close
probably wont be awake to enter another riggins game for months
thank you for hosting
>>
>>9720515
Dude, i'm just a poor lil' triangle.

[Memespoiler]also, to be honest, i've never seen a single anime ever in my entire life[/memespoiler]
>>
>>9720414
I posted in the wrong thread that I love you but you probably missed it
>>
File: 星(342).jpg (785KB, 1038x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(342).jpg
785KB, 1038x1080px
>>9720526
Is this a JoJo rigging?
>>
File: lune.jpg (40KB, 441x482px) Image search: [Google]
lune.jpg
40KB, 441x482px
>>9720556
>>
That's not funny. Do you know how much shit we get every day for the mere fact that we like a show that contains children? Do you know how fucking annoying it is to be called a pedo constantly because of a set of repeating fucking numbers? Have you any idea how hurtful it is to have your sexuality used as an insult, knowing that people find your very existence reprehensible? Because you should, given that you´re a fucking faggot with no sense of empathy. Just fuck off. what do you hope to accomplish with this? To make me angry? Because you're not. You're just being a dick for no reason than to have a little laugh, a laugh at the expense of the most marginalized group in the world currently. It's because of cunts like you that people think me a monster whenever I speak out about my desires. People like you are the reason I get restraining orders just for talking to children that I don´t even have sexual interests in. Fuck you and fuck everything you stand for. Fuck off.
>>
>>9720556
Congrats dude, and thanks for hosting Seth
>>
File: 61050879_p0.png (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
61050879_p0.png
296KB, 500x500px
>>9720556
Ah, wonderful, wonderful! I give you my thanks, dear host.
>>
That's it, Hosh? That's all you've got? Talking shit when I'm not here, and dropping the topic the minute I show up in the thread?
I'm kind of sick of it, to be entirely honest, having to come in here to defend myself from the Lie of the Day(tm) you came up with again and again with your underage buddy and the guy that lasted even less days in bootcamp than you did.

I get that you miss me, and the wonderful times we had together. Don't take that impotent rage out on me, though. This is the last post (promise, to all you Rin-fans out there! <3) you'll ever see from me regarding you. I'm done with it, call me whatever names you want. You do you, kiddo. You know the truth, and that's what really matters. The only reason that any of this happened was because of you.

If what you're saying is true (which I highly doubt), then we should have no further issues. You play those characters you love, host those games everyone totally adores, and don't ever need to talk about me again. Think you can do that?

Good boy.
>>
File: Vino (36).jpg (279KB, 1216x866px) Image search: [Google]
Vino (36).jpg
279KB, 1216x866px
>>9720565
You don't love me.
>>
Guys, this is /trash/, what is normally the comfiest board on this site. This shit belongs in /b/.
>>
>>9720590
How new
>>
File: Reading.gif (640KB, 550x305px) Image search: [Google]
Reading.gif
640KB, 550x305px
>>9720526
>>9720556
That ending wasn't cool at all. It had way too much fire in it. Whatever. Nice job to him. Thanks Seth
>>
Kosaku is Junko btw
>>
File: 22.jpg (1022KB, 679x1982px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
1022KB, 679x1982px
>>9720556
It's worth mentioning they were in the same squad.
Cautiously named the "Hart" Foundation.

But anyway I'm prolly the one caring about these small details amirite ?

Thanks for keeping me company, trapezists and nihilists alike.
>>
>>9720590
It's Jude shitposting and Jude is retarded.
>>
>>9720590
we've been here since the start of /trash/ you dunce
we made you what you are today
>>
File: Okarin120.jpg (92KB, 683x461px) Image search: [Google]
Okarin120.jpg
92KB, 683x461px
>>9720588
Don't make me say it again. I even saved a picture that I wanted you to see. If that isn't love then I don't know what is.
>>
File: Pretty funny.jpg (22KB, 377x264px) Image search: [Google]
Pretty funny.jpg
22KB, 377x264px
>>9720590
>>
>opens up the autism floodgates even more

Please God, let me meet him. All I want to is to find that perfect boy I know exists. He’s sweet and shy and my age and likes all the things I do, perhaps even is on this site itself. The boy who won’t secretly think I’m a loser, the boy I can cuddle with (even if only possible online) and spent nights talking to and laughing and sharing happiness. Someone who can reciprocate the love I put in, the boy who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my heart.Please, just let me find this person. I’ll change everything about me if that’s what it takes Please, I just can’t take the loneliness anymore.
>>
File: Jade_Harley.gif (5KB, 151x243px) Image search: [Google]
Jade_Harley.gif
5KB, 151x243px
>>9720585
GOOD BOY, BEST FRIEND
>>
>>9720607
Look at this newfag.
>>
>>9720597
wtf I love Junko now
>>
>>9720556
>Him being your districtmate as well fills you with a sense of betrayal.
>You muster up enough effort to congratulate him.

>>9720599
>You congratulate the host.
>>
>>9720599
Thanks for hosting Seth
>>
File: Gascoigne2.png (462KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
Gascoigne2.png
462KB, 530x600px
>>9720599
Thanks for the chance, though that chance faded away rather quickly.
>>
pro tip guys: everyone here is cancer, newfags killed the games, yes even the ones who host. Hoshi is in fact right about everything, except for being better than me in particular. Bow down, you fucking plebs.
>>
File: 1491698852756.jpg (365KB, 700x956px) Image search: [Google]
1491698852756.jpg
365KB, 700x956px
>>9720599
Thank you for hosting!
>>
File: 星(337).jpg (233KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(337).jpg
233KB, 1920x1080px
>>9720599
You better working on the Star Man winscreen.
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Ifll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ifve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Ifm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youfre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thatfs just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little gcleverh comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnft, you didnft, and now youfre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youfre fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>9720599
Thanks for hosting mate.
>>
>>9720618
>Congratulate? You meant *thank* the host.
>You're still trying to regain your mental balance after being stricken down that fiercely.
>>
*Alma Elma blasts in through the hole in the roof she created earlier, with a captive Yosuke in tow*
Well then, shall we Yosuke?
*She tosses him on the ground, and begins to remove her clothes slowly*

*Hits the ground, causing a mild concussion*
Y-You won't break me, damn yo-
*Notices you removing your clothes*
Shit! I'm not going to let you!
*Tried to run away*

*Alma Elma's tail wraps around Yosuke's legs, dragging him slowly back towards her*
*Yosuke is Bound*
Don't bother running, you're going to need all the stamina you can muster for this next partc
*Alma Elma is now standing in nothing but her panties*

I'm warning youc D-don't do this!
*Notices your breasts*
Those lookc Softc
>Guess I need some relatively lewd images nowc

Good eye there Yosuke. Do you want me to massage your cock with them?
*Alma Elma kicks her panties aside, exposing her moist pussy and hard clit. A light tuft of purple pubic hair decorates the area.*
Hehehehe. C'mon Yosuke. Pick your poison.

I'm not picking anythingc
*Shuts eyes*
Justc Get this over withc So I can work on my apologyc

You won't have any breath left to deliver it.
*Alma Elma flie up to Yosuke, and hungrily stuffs her tongue into his mouth. Her tail coils around, and after unzipping Yosuke's pants with one hand efficiently, hovers above his tip.*
Ready to experience please like you've never felt before?

*Yosuke begins to make out with Alma frantically. He doesn't answer the question, preoccupied as he is*

((I knew you wanted it))
*Alma Elma's tail descends rapidly, engulfing Yosuke's penis. A warm, sticky sensation overtakes Yosuke, as the walls of the tail begins to pulse gently. The combination of stimuli is very pleasant.*

*Yosuke moans from the added pleasure, breaking contact with Alma's lips long enough to look at her with hunger. He then pushes her down, proceeding to play with her breasts*
>>
File: D-M 41.png (321KB, 1280x1090px) Image search: [Google]
D-M 41.png
321KB, 1280x1090px
>>9720556
Congrats
>>9720599
Thanks for this wonderful game, host
>hugs
>>
>>9720638
Fucking kek
>>
File: Okarin194.jpg (358KB, 709x720px) Image search: [Google]
Okarin194.jpg
358KB, 709x720px
>>9720599
Oh and thanks I guess. You're a good guy Seth.

>>9720632
>kissus best and most viable FE Hero
>>
There we go, now you're getting it!
*Alma's tail begins to twist back and forth, and move up and down, jerking Yosuke's dick off. A sticky fluid begins leaking from the walls of the tail, coating his shaft and dripping onto his pants. A slight vacuum like sucking can be felt from within the deepest part of the tail.*
Go on Yosuke. Tell me you don't want it anymore. Tell me to stop.

*Gradually, Yosuke begins to thrust back, panting.*
D-Don't evencthink about it, damn youc

*The suction has now become very noticable, further pushing Yosuke's dick deeper into Alma Elma's tail. The liquid has now completely coated his shaft, and it warming up gradually, melting Yosuke in the pleasure. An orgasm is approaching rapidly*
Oh, getting into it are we? What about your precious girlfriend?

D-Don't mention her, y-you bitchc
*He clenches his fists at his sides, nearly ready to give in*

Oh don't worry, it'll be our little secretc that is, unless you want to bring her to me too. She can experience this pleasure too
*Alma Elma now goes all out, vicious jerking Yosukes dick up and down in a piston motion with her tail. The hot sensation of torturous pleasure is too much to bear, as Yosuke feels himself ready to buckle.*

*Unable to hold himself up any longer, he collapses up top of you, drooling pathetically*
Thiscis j-just once, okayc?

Keep telling yourself that Yosuke. You can come back anytime. I don't mind.
*The last of his resistance leaving, Yosuke ejaculates into the tail, only to have it hungrily devoured by the organic vacuum force. Every last possible drop of semen is extracted, leaving Yosuke's mind blank with rapture.*
Had enough Yosuke?

Muhc Are youc Satisfied now?!
*Yosuke looks upset*

Hmmmc
*Alma Elma briefly considers, stroking her chin lightly.*
Hmmmc Ill let you off easy this time. Thanks for the swell time Yosuke.
And don't worry, I won't tell your girlfriend. Its out little secret.
W-Waitc
*He shakes with self hatred*
>>
File: Vino (61).jpg (598KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Vino (61).jpg
598KB, 1024x1024px
>>9720608
If you loved me you'd give me kissy on lippy
>>
>mfw red filtered
>>
File: 62043717_p0.jpg (855KB, 1500x1875px) Image search: [Google]
62043717_p0.jpg
855KB, 1500x1875px
>>9720599
Ah, before I take my leave. Didn't you say that you have something for me...? Or am I mistaken?
>>
File: suwakero.gif (43KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
suwakero.gif
43KB, 320x240px
I wonder who could be behind these posts
>>
Hmmmc
*Alma Elma briefly considers, stroking her chin lightly.*
Hmmmc Ill let you off easy this time. Thanks for the swell time Yosuke.
And don't worry, I won't tell your girlfriend. Its out little secret.

W-Waitc
*He shakes with self hatred*
Let'sc Finishc

Then how about I make you dirtier, slut?!
*Pulls out from Alma's ass, placing it instead in her vagina*
I hope you keep yourself clean~

Oh, you're a mean one.
*Yosuke puts his cock into her gushing vagina, only to find that it is even tigher than her ass. It squeezes like a vice, trapping his cock deep inside. Nevertheless, Alma Elma continues thrusting away.*
My dear Sophisto took my Five Step Vagina Hell technique to earn his blade. Can you do the same?
Step One: Maximum Tightness - Achieved.

I'll do itc (It's not like I can sink any lowerc Might as well enjoy it while I canc)
*Increases pace*
You'll have to do better than that!

That was only step one. STEP TWO!
*A torrent of fluid assaults Yosuke's dick, as Alma Elma's vagina begins to flood with sex juices. Its like being caught in a lewd tidal wave. It coats his cock with viscous warmth, making it increasingly difficult to hold himself back from orgasm.*
Step Two: Vaginal Flooding - Achieved

Mmmc That's pretty good, but you know, healing spells can help with lust!
DIORAMA!
*Smirks*
Bring it on, babe.
>>
>>9720656
Obviously Putin
>>
File: 1483662612853.png (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1483662612853.png
7KB, 300x300px
>>9720556
>>9720599
>Congrats and thanks for hosting.
>>
File: KosakuASB.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
KosakuASB.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
>>9720556
>>9720599
First. Why, I... I've got nothing else to say. I'm disappointed in myself for failing to stay within the boundaries set for myself. I don't even know if I can count this as a victory for myself because of it. I'll take this in some sort of stride.
>Kosaku nods, bowing down towards the host in faux appreciation. "At least it was done and over with. The next time this happens... It won't, Kosaku. You know it won't."
Thank you for providing this for us. Luck has sided with Kosaku Kawajiri.
>>
>>9720599
thanks
>>
>>9720560
You've been chosen by the government to be artificially put to sleep to have your dreams studied to the core or what ?

>>9720580
If my memory isn't as messed up as I think it is, this belongs to you I believe.
>>
>>9720599
thx
>>
>>9720672
>didn't use the one pic I wanted him to with the shower
Done with you
>>
File: 1494455380999.jpg (137KB, 700x765px) Image search: [Google]
1494455380999.jpg
137KB, 700x765px
>>9720650
W-W-Wait! I'm only your friend! Your friend!
>>
File: Okarin86.png (780KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Okarin86.png
780KB, 1280x720px
>>9720653
Why would you want to receive a kissy on the lippy from a boy? Is a meme not enough? Are you high-maintenance after all?
>>
>>9720679
no you just host at like 1am and shit for me
>>
>>9720556
Thank you, lord Seth, for hosting.

Also, finding images for Y.V was way harder than anyone would have thought.
>>
>>9720677
>Yosuke
Dropped
>>
>>9720677

>Yosugay was shitposting the whole time
>>
File: yc7.png (24KB, 345x215px) Image search: [Google]
yc7.png
24KB, 345x215px
>>9720707
>>
File: Vino (5).png (421KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Vino (5).png
421KB, 600x450px
>>9720704
Because I'm gay Okabe, I like big cocks, and right now I want you to tonguewrestle me like there's no tomorrow
>>
File: Eric applause.gif (1MB, 480x266px) Image search: [Google]
Eric applause.gif
1MB, 480x266px
>>9720599
I don't really have anything to say about this game except for the fact that i did terribly in it.

Thanks for hosting anyway seffer.
>>
File: 星(150).jpg (191KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(150).jpg
191KB, 1920x1080px
>>9720704
>>9720716
>>
>>9720712
What is Cuz doing in my Venuz portrait
>>
File: yc20.png (7KB, 348x243px) Image search: [Google]
yc20.png
7KB, 348x243px
>>9720729
>>
File: 58237264_p20_master1200.jpg (389KB, 480x546px) Image search: [Google]
58237264_p20_master1200.jpg
389KB, 480x546px
>>9720679
Aha, I may not be the individual you are talking about... but for an old man to be inside this woman's body. Is utterly disgusting.

>Thanks mate, you got the right person.
>>
File: Ymir.jpg (96KB, 600x767px) Image search: [Google]
Ymir.jpg
96KB, 600x767px
I know this loser is lurking here. So here ya go.
>>
File: Kosaku_in_the_shower.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kosaku_in_the_shower.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>9720690
(Wait what why would Kosaku be in the shower just as he won?
Seems a bit strange to me, but here's the relevant picture anyway to soften the blow. Pls don't hurt me)
>>
Known shitposters :

Yusuke
Jude

Add names to the list
>>
>>9720745
>He didn't even read any of the events he got
cancer
>>
File: 星(550).jpg (463KB, 822x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(550).jpg
463KB, 822x1080px
>>9720739
I should really get to work remaking my Levi folder.
>>
File: Okarin169.jpg (460KB, 632x850px) Image search: [Google]
Okarin169.jpg
460KB, 632x850px
>>9720694
For now, but soon enough you'll be my prized hostage. You'll have time to warm up to the idea of it.

>>9720716
This is not how future gadget lab members should be talking to one another. How do you think this looks to the rest of them? I can't just give you special treatment and ignore them. You'll have to share your half of the pie with the rest.

>>9720727
I won't forget you either. You'll get yours in due time.
>>
>>9720451
>>9720745
I-I meant for here
It would've been perfect
>>
>>9720756
add everyone from the hosting list
>>
File: Vino (39).jpg (280KB, 920x614px) Image search: [Google]
Vino (39).jpg
280KB, 920x614px
>>9720767
What lab? I'm not for hire, you can't just hire me for something I haven't agreed to
>>
File: Pepsi_Man.jpg (17KB, 250x407px) Image search: [Google]
Pepsi_Man.jpg
17KB, 250x407px
I know who my next ava is gonna be.
>>
>>9720756
Add anon and Brook
>>
>>9720756
Kuga
>>
File: 星(164).jpg (263KB, 1124x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(164).jpg
263KB, 1124x1080px
>>9720767
It's on the mask so it's technically not gay.
>>
>>9720791
Wow so original
>>
>>9720791
>announcing ava's
I'll be playing him tommorow.
>>
>>9720679
ooh. are you posting ones that youve made?
>>
File: Bepsiman.jpg (217KB, 800x684px) Image search: [Google]
Bepsiman.jpg
217KB, 800x684px
>>9720791
same.
>>
File: 星(321).jpg (293KB, 1032x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(321).jpg
293KB, 1032x1080px
>>9720791
Who are you going to be playing, Pepsiman Avafag?
>>
SECRET AVA WEEKEND WHEN
>>
File: Kosaku-StrangerDanger.png (93KB, 414x355px) Image search: [Google]
Kosaku-StrangerDanger.png
93KB, 414x355px
>>9720758
(>Implying I didn't
Show me where in the last slide Kosaku was in the shower lad)
>>9720773
(Shit I actually should have done that, but I was doing some shit at the time and came back right as I won
Nah but this pic would have fit it perfectly)
>>
File: Okarin90.jpg (124KB, 350x630px) Image search: [Google]
Okarin90.jpg
124KB, 350x630px
>>9720784
You're doing that right now. You're forcing yourself onto me, and I am not okay with it. I might have to do something about this. Maybe go to the police or something, I don't know.

>>9720798
>kissus the mask's forehead
>>
>>9720822
Fidget Spinner.

Also, pepsifag sounds kinda cool to be honest
>>
>>9720836
N E V E R
E
V
E
R
>>
File: Vino (24).png (278KB, 641x477px) Image search: [Google]
Vino (24).png
278KB, 641x477px
>>9720842
You're not going anywhere. Kiss me or I shoot.
>>
>>9720806
i've made them all till 75
the only ones that still haven't received their winscreens normally are
Junk-o
Agria
Nagito
Pyrrha the absolute madwoman
Minamoto no Raikou
Bobby Schmurda
Nito
SCP-049
Terry A Davis
Hunter Zolomon
Junior
if i owe you a winscreen and your name's not on the list then tell me
>>
If someone picks up an ava that is in erp is it frowned upon? How will people know the difference from the two?
>>
>>9720865
nobody cares
>>
File: レン (140).png (2KB, 66x50px) Image search: [Google]
レン (140).png
2KB, 66x50px
>>9720857
>hunter zolomon
would that happen to be the one that we know by any chance
>>
>>9720865
No, go ahead. It's pretty easy to tell the difference since these are to completely separate communities that post in two completely different threads you fucking retard.
>>
>>9720865
You could be mature and explain yourself if asked by likeminded mature people.

Or act like a fucking sperg like everyone else here all of the time.
>>
>>9720865
ERP has shit RP so you'll be easy to spot.
>>
File: 星(383).jpg (349KB, 1004x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(383).jpg
349KB, 1004x1080px
>>9720865
It's the other way around, I suspect.

>>9720842
Bless your lips. I can feel mushrooms growing on it already.
>>
>>9720857
>Pyrrha
That is me.
>>
File: leone is better.png (4KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
leone is better.png
4KB, 300x310px
>>9718916
>>
>>9720881
yes
>>
File: 406.png (5KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
406.png
5KB, 500x500px
>>9720865
Filenames.
It's not frowned upon. People "share" avas all the time. Unless you save their pictures with the /exact/ same filenames, you'll be gold.
>>
File: 星(513).jpg (830KB, 1530x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(513).jpg
830KB, 1530x1080px
>>9720886
>Was about to act like a fucking sperg
>Anon ruins the surprise.

Thanks for cucking me. I really fucking appreciate it.
>>
File: Okarin143.jpg (539KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Okarin143.jpg
539KB, 1024x576px
>>9720853
>raises hands into the air
You don't have to do this Vino. There are other ways people can show their love and affection to the ones close to them. You're going to be making a huge mistake here if you do this.

>>9720888
>wipes off the spot where he kissed
If you're going to be this way I'll have to take it back. I can't be giving spoiled starfish my rare kisses.
>>
Where are the korean sluts I usually fap to
>>
File: Vino (76).png (116KB, 373x447px) Image search: [Google]
Vino (76).png
116KB, 373x447px
>>9720909
YOU HAVE FIVE SECONDS TO KISSU ME OR I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF
>>
File: 星(216).jpg (224KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(216).jpg
224KB, 1920x1080px
>>9720909
>Grabs your wrist with both hands
>You're dragging me along as you walk away

W-Wait, Kabe-kun. Is this because I'm not a cute anime girl?
>>
File: レン (97).gif (25KB, 39x85px) Image search: [Google]
レン (97).gif
25KB, 39x85px
>>9720894
oh
well you know he doesn't come to these threads so you should PM him the wincard or something
>>
>>9720891
Here you go.
By the way I got this guy's birthday party coming soon.
I don't really like this guy. Greasy hair and wacky attitude, textbook of a person I typically wouldn't like by first glance.
Mind tweaking his birthday's cake, if you see what I mean ?
>>
>>9720940
I understand completely.
Thank you for this.
>>
>>9720893
Thx man (though the lollipop looks kinda off)
Good night
>>
>>9720857
Give me Nito's winscreen, I'll give send him on discord.
>>
Post avas you want to see.
>>
>>9720970
kay kay
>>
File: 1473576239255.jpg (109KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473576239255.jpg
109KB, 800x600px
>okabe
>hoshi
>copypasta spamming
>1 AM
>no game
>no one responded to my anime girl
>>
>>9720980
What do you mean by that
>>
File: 星(180).jpg (303KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(180).jpg
303KB, 1920x1080px
>>9720980
My anime girl harem.

Where the fuck did they go? They disappear whenever I come to HG to show you guys.
>>
File: Luke.png (625KB, 560x1564px) Image search: [Google]
Luke.png
625KB, 560x1564px
>>9720980
>>
File: Okarin100.gif (66KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Okarin100.gif
66KB, 600x800px
>>9720925
V-Vino...yo-you're not going to actually shoot me, are you? W-We can go out on a nice candle lit dinner in Paris instead of holding me at gunpoint. That would be a lot of f-fun, wouldn't it? I think we w-would both enjoy an evening like that...

>>9720926
>continues to drag along
Not only that, but you made mushrooms grow where I kissed. Don't you know how insulting that is? My kisses taste like cocoa butter.
>>
File: 1488922024852.png (321KB, 1141x835px) Image search: [Google]
1488922024852.png
321KB, 1141x835px
>>9720992
You can respond to me if you want.
>>
>>9721007
ZVARRI!

I deduced that your request will never come to pass!
>>
>>9720994
Characters you want to see played.
>>
File: Vino (38).jpg (95KB, 694x812px) Image search: [Google]
Vino (38).jpg
95KB, 694x812px
>>9721011
>Shoots self
>Dies forever
>>
File: ChristmasOkarin.png (380KB, 952x808px) Image search: [Google]
ChristmasOkarin.png
380KB, 952x808px
>>9720992
Bring her out Kamina and I will talk to her. Maybe I'll give her a head pat or something.
>>
File: Shrek_smiling.jpg (48KB, 317x381px) Image search: [Google]
Shrek_smiling.jpg
48KB, 317x381px
>>9720980
>>
File: 星(069).jpg (429KB, 1270x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(069).jpg
429KB, 1270x1080px
>>9721011
>Lets go of your wrist
>Runs in front of you and blocks your path

You said your kisses taste like cocoa butter...

>Takes you by your unshaven chin and pops one of the mushrooms in your mouth

So do these mushrooms...
>>
File: WAAAAAAAAAAR.webm (767KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
WAAAAAAAAAAR.webm
767KB, 640x360px
never before seen skeleton war footage, those with weak stomachs avert your eyes
>>
File: wh.png (4KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
wh.png
4KB, 300x310px
Does anyone know what >>9718923 is from?
I'm not sure how to draw her hands..

>>9720957
Ah yeah sorry, I'd fix it but I really want to finish the next one and then get some sleep myself, sorry. Goodnight.
>>
File: Okarin205.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Okarin205.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>9721032
>dies forever
>>
File: 1487570134534.png (151KB, 498x383px) Image search: [Google]
1487570134534.png
151KB, 498x383px
>>9720992
>tfw
>>
File: Ya boi Wheeler.jpg (31KB, 594x444px) Image search: [Google]
Ya boi Wheeler.jpg
31KB, 594x444px
>>9720980
>>
>>9721038
[spoiler]Bring him back you fuck[/spoiler]
>>
File: Hk47portrait.jpg (109KB, 299x301px) Image search: [Google]
Hk47portrait.jpg
109KB, 299x301px
>>9721030
Oh, alright.
>>
File: 1495748101488.jpg (596KB, 2050x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1495748101488.jpg
596KB, 2050x1600px
Post your best facebook memes
>>
File: Ike.png (924KB, 1104x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Ike.png
924KB, 1104x1000px
>>9720980
>>
>>9721051
Tamamo from Fate stay shit
>>
File: 星(013).jpg (590KB, 1178x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(013).jpg
590KB, 1178x1080px
>>9720992
Why did you greentext me. Was it something I said?
>>
File: a cute.png (115KB, 653x706px) Image search: [Google]
a cute.png
115KB, 653x706px
>>9720980
>>
File: 1495814354320.jpg (1MB, 2050x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1495814354320.jpg
1MB, 2050x1600px
>>9721070
>>
File: IMG_2296.png (13KB, 305x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2296.png
13KB, 305x510px
>>9720980
>tfw we will never get a Barney ava
>>
>>9721048
HOLY FUCK WHY WOULD YOU POST THIS
>>
File: 星(036).jpg (253KB, 1224x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(036).jpg
253KB, 1224x1080px
>>9721072
"I fight for my circlejerk"
>>
File: tenor.gif (1MB, 474x346px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
1MB, 474x346px
>>9721048
That's pretty spoopy alright
>>
File: 1489180879404.png (266KB, 748x710px) Image search: [Google]
1489180879404.png
266KB, 748x710px
>>9721070
>
>>9721072
castrate yourself ramsay
>>
File: Okarin187.jpg (301KB, 659x930px) Image search: [Google]
Okarin187.jpg
301KB, 659x930px
>>9721047
>you shove a mushroom into a dead man
>>
>>9721090
barneyfag
>>
>>9721085
Great taste
>>
>>9721051
Fate/Extra
>>
>>9721080
Alright, thanks.
>>
>>9721096
the truth must get out
>>
>>9721072
replying to stay relevant
>>
File: yosafire.png (140KB, 630x790px) Image search: [Google]
yosafire.png
140KB, 630x790px
>>9720980
>>
File: Smash roster.png (871KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Smash roster.png
871KB, 1280x720px
>>9721070
>>
>>9721067
Maybe someday.
>>
File: 星(451).jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(451).jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
>>9721104
>>
File: asgur.jpg (73KB, 665x490px) Image search: [Google]
asgur.jpg
73KB, 665x490px
>>9721070
>>
>>9721123
>>9721120
A-And thank you too.
>>
>>9721088
Oh you must be one of those autistic children.
>>9721128
Yeah you're relevant alright.

Stop abusing my meme or I'll neck you motherfucker.
>>
>>9721133
>Yosuke is on it
>>
Saying goodnight to stay relevant.
>>
File: 星(490).jpg (381KB, 858x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(490).jpg
381KB, 858x1080px
>>9720980
I can't actually post avas I want to see because I don't want to see them unless I play them myself which is just how my ego is.

But last time that wasn't the case, it was Rin Asogi, I was impressed as fuck.
>>
posting in this thread to stay relevant
>>
>>9721133
Me on the right
>>
>>9721133
Reminder that this is based on how much Asgore likes you from Left to Right, Top to Bottom
>>
File: Boss_Big_Bandit.png (12KB, 478x217px) Image search: [Google]
Boss_Big_Bandit.png
12KB, 478x217px
>>9720980
>>
Killing myself to stay relevant
>>
Goodnight
>>
>>9721133
>Eggman-kun isn't on this
hubris
>>
File: 星(504).jpg (538KB, 1214x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(504).jpg
538KB, 1214x1080px
>>9721182
>Post yfw you've been viewing it upside down.
>>
>>9721185
Oh. Oh no.
You brought back terrible memories.
>>
Stop shitposting Kamina
>>
>>9721198
Are you blind my dude
>>
File: 359207_m1469233525.jpg (30KB, 635x635px) Image search: [Google]
359207_m1469233525.jpg
30KB, 635x635px
>>9720980
>>
File: 星(485).jpg (92KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(485).jpg
92KB, 1920x1080px
>>9721198
How desperate.
>>
File: Okarin155.jpg (287KB, 618x735px) Image search: [Google]
Okarin155.jpg
287KB, 618x735px
Saying goodnight because I'm too tired to be serious at all and it's not healthy being up late. Give me some sugar as I fall asleep.
>>
File: why not.png (1MB, 2050x1600px) Image search: [Google]
why not.png
1MB, 2050x1600px
>>9721103
>not ramsay, I have better taste in FE
>>9721070
>>
>>9721182
>Asgore likes Seth and Ruby over me

brb going to see dark knight
>>
>>9721224
Generic anime girl.
>>
File: Boss_Lil_Hunter.png (10KB, 463x214px) Image search: [Google]
Boss_Lil_Hunter.png
10KB, 463x214px
>>9721206
Terrible memories, you say?
>>
File: gabriel125.png (75KB, 236x302px) Image search: [Google]
gabriel125.png
75KB, 236x302px
>>9721224
Gabriel
>swap if needed
>>
>>9721153
this was going to be funny until i saw the words on the left
kys
>>
File: egg.png (910KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
egg.png
910KB, 1280x720px
>>9721198
uhhh
>>
File: image.jpg (3KB, 99x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3KB, 99x125px
Spread my legs open, steal my virginity and fuck my tight pussy, Big Bandit
Biggest dick in the wastelands, both in personality AND in anatomy
I want to die over and over again while getting spat on and mocked because I am shit
>>
>>9721224
Gascoigne
>>
>>9721218
>>9721227
I looked and he's not on it bro. Are you trolling or what?
>>
>>9721223
die

>>9721228
>gives you an entire pound of sugar
>>
File: ![Entry] Reigen.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
![Entry] Reigen.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>>9721224
Reigen Arataka
>>
File: Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu 0.jpg (118KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu 0.jpg
118KB, 600x600px
>>9721224
TETSUTETSU TETSUTETSU
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 900x549px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 900x549px
>>9721224
Hali
>>
File: IMG_1573.jpg (94KB, 560x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1573.jpg
94KB, 560x600px
>>9721224
Mikun
>>
>>9721234
>Loves Grimes
>>
File: ESL-chan 2.png (703KB, 1252x1316px) Image search: [Google]
ESL-chan 2.png
703KB, 1252x1316px
>>9721224
Layla
>>
File: KosakuDisappointed.png (139KB, 270x321px) Image search: [Google]
KosakuDisappointed.png
139KB, 270x321px
>>9721224
Kosaku Kawajiri
>>
>>9721224
Yin
>>
>>9721224
Maribelle
>>
File: 0Lord Beerus 1.jpg (241KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
0Lord Beerus 1.jpg
241KB, 720x720px
>>9721224
Lord Beerus
>>
File: 1496298699542.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496298699542.png
4KB, 400x400px
>>9721224
Bartz Klauser
>>
File: 456f4c2ef183aeaefcfb3486859cf289.jpg (215KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
456f4c2ef183aeaefcfb3486859cf289.jpg
215KB, 1131x1600px
>>9721224
Me
>>
>>9721224
Uraraka Ochako
>>
>>9721234
Reeks of discordfa-
>sees the middle
>>
File: 1.png (90KB, 201x370px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
90KB, 201x370px
>>9721224
Lana's mother
>>
>>9721247
>the arrow goes from Seth to Eggman-kun
What did he mean by this?
>>
ebin
>>
>>9721224
O fuk
>>
File: 01.jpg (23KB, 336x479px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
23KB, 336x479px
>>9721224(Dead)
>>
File: 星(027).jpg (583KB, 1108x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(027).jpg
583KB, 1108x1080px
>>9721295
Seth loves Eggman.
>>
>>9721295
you know what i meant by this
>>
>>9721234
>Not liking Baron
fuck u Luci
>>
OH MY DUDE YOU'VE JUST GOT PRANKED
>>
Spread my legs open, steal my virginity and fuck my tight pussy, Big Bandit
Biggest dick in the wastelands, both in personality AND in anatomy
I want to die over and over again while getting spat on and mocked because I am shit
My body would crumble underneath your massive weight as I try to please your every desire in hopes to be spared from the toxic world around us, Big Bandit
We could even fuck with the other Bandits watching us
I wouldn't mind
Fuck my cunt
Hard
>>
I learned something today.

Anons are assholes.
>>
File: 星(492).jpg (607KB, 1350x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(492).jpg
607KB, 1350x1080px
>>9721234
Not a bad chart.
>>
We need a copypasta about bait hosts
>>
>>9721322
Anons are the avas you talk with everyday.

Everyone is an asshole here.
>>
File: 1495812905835.jpg (429KB, 2050x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1495812905835.jpg
429KB, 2050x1600px
>>9721070
>>
>>9721322
>Junpei
>>
>>9721322
Go back to re.dd.it please.
>>
>>9721322
What else is new?
When you have no consequences for your actions, people will be dicks. Rule #1 of HG.
>>
>>9721234
Shittaste kys

>>9721335
Good tastes
>>
>>9721295
Seth is the only man capable of defeating Eggman one on one.
>>
File: Vino (1).gif (53KB, 387x600px) Image search: [Google]
Vino (1).gif
53KB, 387x600px
>>9721335
ILY Anon
>>
>>9721318
I'd get fucked by Big Bandit

There's a reason why his initials are BB
>>

>giving bait that low tier (You)s
>>
>>9721322
Post this with your ava.
>>
So our childish village idiot is too much of a slimey coward to even show his miserable peasant face after getting every person's hopes up. Typical.
>>
>>9721346
I thought rule #1 was suck as much dick as possible to gain cred?
>>
>>9721335
>Soviet is okay
>Asgore is hated
Kill yourself.
>>
>Hoshi ignores Grimes
>Grimes thirsts after him by fagging one of his avas
>still gets ignored
o i am laffin
>>
>>
>>9721366
So our childish village idiot is so much of a sniveling brat that she shows her miserable peasant face just to bitch and moan. Typical.
>>
>>9721366
>playing my wife
Ramsay stop, you've got too many FEs under your belt
>>
>>9721224
GUNDAM TANAKA
>>
File: shima.png (99KB, 350x219px) Image search: [Google]
shima.png
99KB, 350x219px
>He doesn't have the guts to shitpost with his ava
>>
>>9721379
hamburger + beer x beer = me very happy
>>
>>9721366
Baron you are so easy to point out it hurts
>>
>>9721379
ayyyyyyy it's 60?
>>
>>9721379
>>
>>9721372
No, that's Rule #2.
There's a plethora of rules to keep track of, so I don't blame you for forgetting.
>>
>Ask for 24
>Get entries
>Delete post
>Make post IC about person baiting roster
>Get (You)s from avas
>proceed to rp
>>
>>9721390
>Sucks dick

>LF
>>
File: 889547.jpg (10KB, 179x281px) Image search: [Google]
889547.jpg
10KB, 179x281px
>>9721366
>>9721398
Baron's writing is awful.
No wonder he only does one liners nowadays.

Read some books instead of Tabletops rpg lores you fucking manchild
>>
>>9721394
Shitpost with Iida then
>>
File: 1485478934807.jpg (3KB, 125x110px) Image search: [Google]
1485478934807.jpg
3KB, 125x110px
>>9721394
Well, yeah
>>
File: boring~.jpg (39KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
boring~.jpg
39KB, 612x612px
>>9721266
I've talked to him alot and he's pretty cool.
>>9721310
Haven't talked to him enough, and from what I've seen/heard about him, I don't wanna talk to him.
>>9721379
>>
File: tumblr_odlqmyOAe21rsl35ao1_500.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odlqmyOAe21rsl35ao1_500.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>9721421
>>
File: 星(468).jpg (356KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(468).jpg
356KB, 720x1080px
>>9721366
You look like a rich girl, big sis. If you can pay me a good amount of cash, I'll find out who it is.
>>
>>9721421
kekked
>>
File: tumblr_njmrau5cRG1u5ugxdo6_1280.jpg (93KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njmrau5cRG1u5ugxdo6_1280.jpg
93KB, 1136x640px
Give me a number between 12 and 50.

>>9721394
> He doesn't have the guts to shitpost with his MAIN ava
Step up your game.
>>
>>9721379
25 or 90
>>
File: Vino (40).png (235KB, 440x419px) Image search: [Google]
Vino (40).png
235KB, 440x419px
>>9721394
Kamina, your entire existence is just one big shitpost, it's easy for you.
>>
File: 1494684823948.jpg (148KB, 1280x824px) Image search: [Google]
1494684823948.jpg
148KB, 1280x824px
17/24
>>
>>9721438
>>
>>9721419
>says the ERPfag who's gimick is godmodding and rape
>>
>>9721438
>>
>>9721438
>>
>>9721438
>>
File: 1445716929351.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1445716929351.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>9721438
>>
>>9721438
>>
File: 星(390).jpg (376KB, 1467x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(390).jpg
376KB, 1467x1080px
>>9721438
Fucking this.
>>
>>9721408
15 you stupid shit
>>
File: Vargas.png (61KB, 674x526px) Image search: [Google]
Vargas.png
61KB, 674x526px
>>9721441
Vargas
>>
File: Burning Vargas.png (71KB, 676x546px) Image search: [Google]
Burning Vargas.png
71KB, 676x546px
>>9721441
Burning Vargas
>>
File: beanie wave.jpg (36KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
beanie wave.jpg
36KB, 480x640px
>>9721438
21, My lucky number.
>>
>>9721461
Retard.
>>
>>9721438
>>
File: Fire King Vargas.png (107KB, 880x610px) Image search: [Google]
Fire King Vargas.png
107KB, 880x610px
>>9721441
Fire King Vargas
>>
>>9721248
>>9721318
tricky pls host
>>
>>9721474
i am wood
>>
File: b477bc5f206ea202a98a141099a0c12c.jpg (430KB, 1112x1534px) Image search: [Google]
b477bc5f206ea202a98a141099a0c12c.jpg
430KB, 1112x1534px
>>9721441
Me again
>>
File: Fire God Vargas.png (138KB, 916x698px) Image search: [Google]
Fire God Vargas.png
138KB, 916x698px
>>9721441
Fire God Vargas
>>
>>9721438
Mayor of Cantown
>>
File: 星.png (153KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
星.png
153KB, 300x301px
>>9721441
Hoshizzle
>>
File: Holy Flame Vargas.png (290KB, 1250x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Holy Flame Vargas.png
290KB, 1250x1024px
>>9721441
Holy Flame Vargas
>>
File: dc091007241cd41bcffe19bd0dde76bf.jpg (246KB, 1600x1131px) Image search: [Google]
dc091007241cd41bcffe19bd0dde76bf.jpg
246KB, 1600x1131px
>>9721441
Me after taking Baron's cock
>>
>>9721493
thats my favorite number
>>
File: Flame Legend Vargas.png (338KB, 1149x936px) Image search: [Google]
Flame Legend Vargas.png
338KB, 1149x936px
>>9721441
Flame Legend Vargas
>>
>>9721488
Nice
>>
>>9721493
????????????????ASGORE you're fucking autistic
>>
>>9721441
Fujiwara no Mokou
>>
>>9721493
>assgore loves seth's cock so much he links his entries to him
woah
>>
File: Ignis Halcyon Vargas.png (365KB, 1066x1016px) Image search: [Google]
Ignis Halcyon Vargas.png
365KB, 1066x1016px
>>9721441
Ignis Halcyon Vargas
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1600x1296px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1600x1296px
>>9721503
Fixed
>>
File: 003.jpg (280KB, 1280x1844px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
280KB, 1280x1844px
>>9721508
Do you want more anon?
>>
>>9721438
>>
File: 星(037).jpg (785KB, 1612x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(037).jpg
785KB, 1612x1080px
>>9721493
>When this is funnier than any pathetic tryhard attempt at a kek reply in this thread
>>
File: 01.png (317KB, 679x843px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
317KB, 679x843px
>>
File: 005.jpg (294KB, 1280x1844px) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
294KB, 1280x1844px
>>9721520
I keked
10/10
>>
>>9721441
Fidget Spinner
>>
>>9721535
Loving
Every
Laugh
>>
File: 1454443220048.jpg (129KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1454443220048.jpg
129KB, 1440x810px
>>9721535
Late go
pls bump it.
>>
File: [Anime] Reigen (93).png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
[Anime] Reigen (93).png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>9721535
I, Reigen Arataka, accept this challenge.
>>
>>9721535
>>9721552

>>9721240
>>9721503
>>
>>9721535
Which meme game is this gonna be
>>
>>9721521
You don't have to.
>>
File: Gascoigne15.jpg (190KB, 929x1314px) Image search: [Google]
Gascoigne15.jpg
190KB, 929x1314px
>>9721535
Get on with it.
>>
File: [Fanart] Reigen (727).png (1MB, 1200x1270px) Image search: [Google]
[Fanart] Reigen (727).png
1MB, 1200x1270px
>>9721558
>>
File: 星(004).jpg (603KB, 1508x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(004).jpg
603KB, 1508x1080px
>>9721535
I THOUGHT LOVE WAS ONLY TRUE IN FAIRY TALES!

Funny seeing you here, Mayor. Aren't you usually busy hosting after a good game?
>>
>>9721493
This is what I get for playing CS while checking the thread.
>>
File: Degenerate judging others kek.png (3MB, 1361x1228px) Image search: [Google]
Degenerate judging others kek.png
3MB, 1361x1228px
>Luna will never suck your cock while Raven watches
>>
>>9721561
Virgin Isle?

Bumping, 5 more
>>
>>9721586
More pls
>>
>>9721535
>you literally called him "o fuk"
>>
File: 0016.jpg (302KB, 1132x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0016.jpg
302KB, 1132x1600px
>>9721599
Me pregnant with Seth's child
>>
>>9721614
you literally entered as "o fuk"
>>
>>9721599
Bionicle Waifu
>>
>>9721614
That's what you entered him as you fucking idiot, do you just assume people know the names of your dumbass indie game characters? Fuck off.
>>
File: 斧乃木 余接PEACE.jpg (192KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
斧乃木 余接PEACE.jpg
192KB, 500x500px
>>9721599
Yotsugi Ononoki
>>
File: Little Snowbunny.jpg (62KB, 289x435px) Image search: [Google]
Little Snowbunny.jpg
62KB, 289x435px
>>9721599
Mizore Shirayuki
>>
File: biontmno1.jpg (30KB, 235x375px) Image search: [Google]
biontmno1.jpg
30KB, 235x375px
>>9721630
T r u e Bionicle waifu
>>
File: C9eOmRNUMAArFuk.jpg (115KB, 1200x977px) Image search: [Google]
C9eOmRNUMAArFuk.jpg
115KB, 1200x977px
>>9721599
Me from another dimension
>>
File: 02.png (590KB, 679x4541px) Image search: [Google]
02.png
590KB, 679x4541px
Bloodbath.
>>
File: レン (138).png (2KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
レン (138).png
2KB, 100x100px
>>9721599
Len
>>
>>9721455
Aight, this shall be the number of "main" characters in the HG fanfiction.
Planned for 24 chapters.

Better get to writing it now that I'm dazed as fuck and 88% into full meme mode.

>>9721493
Or maybe I'll up it to 66 actually.
Gonna work up the list tonight and see how it looks.

>>9721617
Don't forget to abort it.
>>
>>9721631
>>9721626
Dude, i know. I just thought it was pretty funny. me putting him in as "o fuk" is part of what made it funny, because, again, i put him in as that
>>
File: Raven is a CUCK.png (3MB, 2691x2447px) Image search: [Google]
Raven is a CUCK.png
3MB, 2691x2447px
>>9721607
>>
>>9721673
Kill yourself.
>>
>>9721644
>aarfuk
>>
File: Siren.jpg (294KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Siren.jpg
294KB, 640x480px
>>9721664
Well I learned something today. Boats and ice do NOT mix well together.
>>
>>9721673
I'm gonna need a gun or a knife for that, my man
>>
>>9721687
if only it was pirates
>>
File: sleeping.jpg (139KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping.jpg
139KB, 600x600px
Nighto HG
My discord's Vaporcast#2471
>>
>>9721708
kys
>>
>>9721692
Fuck, i meant to reply to >>9721684. Goes to show how autistic i am.
>>
>>9721708
Stop posting your Discord.
>>
File: penpals.png (1013B, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
penpals.png
1013B, 220x220px
>>9721708
goodnight meme squid
>>
File: shimakaze.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
shimakaze.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>9721708
Nobody cares cancer
>>
>>9721670
I better be a main character you fuck
>>
>>9721670
Hosts should be main characters
>>
>>9721384
The idiot resorts to childish mimicry as well? Truly your immaturity and cravings for attention know no bound. Now leave before I do something undignified and grate you like cheese.
>>9721438
Thirty-eight. Why?
>>9721434
First, who are you and why are dressed for a masquerade? Do you really expect a lady of my status to just hire people on a whim?
>>9721535
I cannot believe this. Why would you go through all that effort to enter them all while hiding any announcement of your game. Have some pride in your work woman, lord knows the men won't give us that so take it for yourself. I am not good at apologies so... sorry for mistaking you for some lowlife trickster, gamemaker.
>>
File: 03.png (524KB, 679x3905px) Image search: [Google]
03.png
524KB, 679x3905px
>>9721664
Day one.

A missed target, or perhaps it was intended.
Heads are not suitable storage for knives.
Combine the hammer with the rope to make a noose and kill yourself.
>>
File: 星(238).jpg (411KB, 1514x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(238).jpg
411KB, 1514x1080px
>>9721754
I just thought that because I was dressed do ridiculously that I would have had to appear good at my job.
>>
>>9721759
It's not hard to sleep when Baron's fucking you tb.h
>>
>>9721754
Go back to playing Pieri you hack.
>>
>>9721723
>>9721741
>implying he's not making himself the sole main character and we're all background characters
>>
File: suwa2.png (163KB, 820x351px) Image search: [Google]
suwa2.png
163KB, 820x351px
kERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO KERO
>>
File: Mine.jpg (61KB, 513x408px) Image search: [Google]
Mine.jpg
61KB, 513x408px
>>9721759
Sorry bout that. You see, I was just practicing my knife throwing and you got in the way.
>>
File: 0002.jpg (2MB, 1132x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0002.jpg
2MB, 1132x1600px
>>
File: Sick burn.gif (746KB, 466x322px) Image search: [Google]
Sick burn.gif
746KB, 466x322px
>>9721670
I demand that i be one of the shitty unimportant side characters that dies.
>>
File: 04.png (503KB, 679x3754px) Image search: [Google]
04.png
503KB, 679x3754px
>>9721754
It's amusing to me, I guess.
>>9721759
Night one.

A well placed snare can mean a well fed person, but it's more likely you won't catch anything.
Villages don't light several bonfires, I fear Vargas has caused genocide of the indigenous people.
Never mind, it seems a few escaped and the only thing on their mind is rape.
>>
File: Brown beauty.png (377KB, 600x922px) Image search: [Google]
Brown beauty.png
377KB, 600x922px
>>9721719
>>
>>9721827
Ick
>>
List of known shitposters :

Jude
Yosuke
Kamina
>>
>>9721808
>Jude saved my meme
kek
>>
File: 0005.jpg (428KB, 1132x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0005.jpg
428KB, 1132x1600px
>>9721846
>>
File: 星(152).jpg (186KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(152).jpg
186KB, 1920x1080px
>>9721855
>I was thinking about starting one of these lists but couldn't be fucked.
>>
>>9721865
This is actually really disgusting lol
>>
File: Lament.jpg (21KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Lament.jpg
21KB, 500x281px
>>9721839
I know it seems weird and all but I'm super tired and can't even fall asleep. I don't think there's a worse feeling.
>>
File: progress.png (9KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
progress.png
9KB, 300x310px
I-I can't finish it. Sorry, Tamamo. I'm too tired..

If I didn't mess up somewhere and my calculations are right I'll have enough time tomorrow to do 3/4 of the edits on the waiting list, give or take. Then I'll do the rest the day after tomorrow.

Goodnight everyone!
>>
File: 05.png (426KB, 679x2851px) Image search: [Google]
05.png
426KB, 679x2851px
>>9721839
Day two.

More smoke is seen, ash rains from the sky. Carried by the night winds into the morning. The firey Vargas comes, and with him comes death. His fucking own.
Mokou is powering up.
The worthlessness of the hut is a reflection of your own being.
>>
>>9721882
Post list
>>
>>9676236
>>9676236
>>9676236
>>
>>9721889
Tamamo
Jason
Seiga Kaku
Fumikage Tokoyami (probably Red so I'll move him to the end of the list)
red hoodie guy
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
Squid Girl
Kosaku Kawajiri
Bread head guy
Sticky Fingaz
Little girl from unknown source
Asellus
The Scourge
Aqua
Astaroth
Glueman
Deku
twintails yamcha-looking girl
White-haired girl with eyepatch
Ariel
Gaius
Aron
>>
File: 06.png (371KB, 679x2249px) Image search: [Google]
06.png
371KB, 679x2249px
>>9721887
Night two.

You can't hide from a fire, dumbasses.
>>
>>9721911
SETH'S CHILD : ABORTED
>>
>>9721774
Was your job not finding information? You are good at hiding it but that is the very opposite of what you are trying to sell me, coin-slave.
>>9721839
If I have to live one more night to the sound of these creatures I will take lessons in hunting!
>>9721887
Uncouth raiders are never a good sign.
>>
>>9721882
nighto
>>
>>9721901
>Aron
He already got one
>>
File: 07.png (380KB, 673x2116px) Image search: [Google]
07.png
380KB, 673x2116px
>>9721911
Day three.
>>
File: Sigh.jpg (44KB, 426x425px) Image search: [Google]
Sigh.jpg
44KB, 426x425px
>>9721882
Keep up the good work. Be seeing you.
>>
File: 08.png (264KB, 679x2249px) Image search: [Google]
08.png
264KB, 679x2249px
>>9721968
Night three.

This is a whole new kind of voyeurism.
I wonder, what does weed sound like?
The panther stalks a potential mate.
>>
Test
>>
File: mememe.png (39KB, 673x157px) Image search: [Google]
mememe.png
39KB, 673x157px
>>9721968
>>
File: 星(077).jpg (302KB, 948x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(077).jpg
302KB, 948x1080px
>>9721945
I don't see why I can't be a master of both. As a woman, I'm sure you're used to showing and hiding yourself in adequate amounts to best take advantage of your situation. There may be no redeeming qualities other than my wonderfully shaped star head, but inside it is a vast sea of information that I take advantage of just like you do with your gifts, miss.
>>
File: Test(1).jpg (45KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Test(1).jpg
45KB, 900x506px
>>9722013
>>
>>9721964
That's why he's at the end of the list with Gaius and Red, who also got their own edits before.
>>
File: meta.png (41KB, 679x172px) Image search: [Google]
meta.png
41KB, 679x172px
>>9722012
>>
File: BtFPOPiIcAEJBoc.jpg (21KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
BtFPOPiIcAEJBoc.jpg
21KB, 380x380px
Hi, Chef Goldblum. Welcome to my ranch: "Golden Acres of Bluming Fields. Chef."

By welcome, I, Chef Goldblum, really meant you're all trespassing on private property. Chef Goldblum's property.
>>
File: 星(093).jpg (358KB, 1126x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(093).jpg
358KB, 1126x1080px
>>9722036
>takes a golden yellow piss on your-

What? Is this yours? Sorry, I didn't know.

>Writes name
>>
File: 09.png (227KB, 679x1931px) Image search: [Google]
09.png
227KB, 679x1931px
>>9722049
Why won't you reply to my game you cancerous star headed fuck?
>>9722012
Day four.

Notice from management:
Please do not go clubbing with seals,
Thank you
>>
File: 星(100).jpg (465KB, 740x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(100).jpg
465KB, 740x1080px
>>9721976
Oi! I think I've seen before! Yeah, that's right. Leviathan, yeah? Did you get a haircut or something?
>>
File: It's me Moka.jpg (112KB, 431x837px) Image search: [Google]
It's me Moka.jpg
112KB, 431x837px
>>9722036
If it was your place, that would explain a few things. But I don't see your name anywhere here.
>>
adolf hitler
>>
File: 10.png (211KB, 679x1781px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
211KB, 679x1781px
>>9722088
Well said.
>>9722065
Night four.

Little known fact, tigers actively set traps that catch humans so they can cook, season, and eat them.
>>
File: 星(035).jpg (418KB, 1626x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(035).jpg
418KB, 1626x1080px
>>9722065
Hurr durr I'd reply but I died in the game, I'm busy and I have a life outside HG while working on my code and having no energy to RP.

That about covers all the excuses there is to give to your question, doesn't it?
>>
Calm down, Hoshi.
>>
File: 11.png (187KB, 679x1213px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
187KB, 679x1213px
thank you for the reply
>>9722093
The feast.

Yin teaches the furfag to take the dick out of their mouth and breathe.
>>
File: Jeff_Goldblum.jpg (275KB, 826x1096px) Image search: [Google]
Jeff_Goldblum.jpg
275KB, 826x1096px
>>9722049
>Chef Goldblum unzips his impossibly tight jeans and unleashes a pungent stream of his own where you just urinated, staring into your eyes the entire two minutes it takes for him to finish
Many have tried similar land grab tactics to seize Chef Goldblum's estate, mostly canines. Chef Goldblum never forgets a slight.

>>9722076
I, Chef Goldblum, don't see your name on you anywhere.
>He pulls out a permanent marker and paces toward you
>>
File: 星(044).jpg (111KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(044).jpg
111KB, 1920x1080px
>>9722128
>Just rping dude
>Am I going too hard?
>Am I triggering you?
>>
File: 12.png (175KB, 679x1329px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
175KB, 679x1329px
>>9722133
Day five.

The only good tribute dies.
>>
Calm down, Hoshi
>>
>>9722159
But I didn't die
>>
File: 星(078).jpg (387KB, 1038x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(078).jpg
387KB, 1038x1080px
>>9722141
>Hoshi zips up his pants, pulling back his crotch a little so his bellend doesn't get caught in his zipper
>He digs his boxers out of the crack of his ass, the Goldblum Estate was unbelievably hot and damp and Hoshi could not possibly comprehend what there was to be proud about.

Sorry if there was a misunderstanding, but I don't usually soak what I want in piss, if you catch my drift.
>>
File: d44.jpg (92KB, 631x800px) Image search: [Google]
d44.jpg
92KB, 631x800px
>>9722021
You are decent with flattery, but that will only get you so far. I will not hire you sir until I have proof that your prestige in scouting out information is not a falsehood.
>>
File: Yelled at.jpg (19KB, 195x240px) Image search: [Google]
Yelled at.jpg
19KB, 195x240px
>>9722075
Don't even know if I should be feel upset or happy about that. Got the wrong girl, starhead. She's got two big things over someone like me.
>>9722141
Um hello?
>She points to nametag with a poorly written Mizore on it.
I know it's hard to see but it's there. Unlike your nameless, boring land.
>>
File: 13.png (159KB, 679x1179px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
159KB, 679x1179px
>>9722178
You have a mortality rate of 100%, I can wait.
>>9722159
Night five.

Selfishness to a new degree. Escaping with no one but yourself, leaving everyone else to die.
>>
>>9722200
Baron's so bad at sex the girl's still thristy as fuck
>>
File: 14.png (120KB, 679x723px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
120KB, 679x723px
>>9722219
What else is new?
>>9722200
Night six.

O fuk.
>>
File: 星(277).jpg (316KB, 1176x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(277).jpg
316KB, 1176x1080px
>>9722186
You test me, miss. For that I will have to embarrass you a little. My head is not a star for no reason. For my ability to deduce the deductible has earned me the title of Ultimate Deduction Douchestar.

Your panties are light yellow, miss. They were white when you purchased them.

I am most likley correct.

You may now request my services without a doubt in your mind.

>>9722191
Shit, I should've asked if you had reduction surgery with that haircut.

I did find it funny how there were two people who looked so alike. I thought you were sisters. I do not know if she has two big things over yours, however. I have not been made away of your physical measurements, purely for medical use.

Can you confirm this for me?
>>
>>9722244
Aware*

>fucking hate proof reading
>>
File: 15.png (106KB, 679x839px) Image search: [Google]
15.png
106KB, 679x839px
>>9722236
Day seven.

Sexual depravity leads to death.
>>
>>9722244
I love how you

inflate

your rp
>>
>>9722257
Did she get fucked by the boars?
>>
File: Meeee.jpg (230KB, 898x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Meeee.jpg
230KB, 898x1200px
>>9722270
I hope she did
>>
File: GoldblumShirtless.jpg (74KB, 303x481px) Image search: [Google]
GoldblumShirtless.jpg
74KB, 303x481px
>>9722179
>Goldblum doesn't bother to cover himself. Many would kill for the opportunity to gaze upon his genitalia. A few have.
I, Chef Goldblum, catch your drift, but don't want to catch all 3 types of hepatitis and the clap simultaneously by indulging your homosexual fantasies. The complement of not pissing on me has been factored into your rating.

>>9722191
>Chef Goldblum scoffs
I'm dyslexic, of course I can read handwriting that poor.
>He signs his name next to yours
That one is free for pointing out my design flaw. The lack of signage would explain the volume of unwelcome guests on my ranch. Chef Goldblum's ranch.
>>
File: 星(126).jpg (219KB, 982x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(126).jpg
219KB, 982x1080px
>>9722265
>He just mashes all of his shit together without breaks

Sorry, one liner, but I have anime girls to impress.
>>
File: 16.png (76KB, 679x572px) Image search: [Google]
16.png
76KB, 679x572px
>>9722265
I love

how you shitpost

during my games

fucking kill yourself worthless cancer who doesn't even reply to my slides

you're the worst kind of trash
>>9722257
Night seven.

winner next slide...
but I'm not gonna post it
welcome to a new kind of bait game faggots

goodnight
>>
>>9722288
this desu
paragraphs are fun to read, but if they have no breaks then they become a chore to read
>>
>>9722311
There's a reason you had to double-space everything in school
>>
>winner next slide...
>but I'm not gonna post it
>welcome to a new kind of bait game faggots

Devilish.

I will do that next time
>>
>>9722311
>my tiny pea brain doesn't want to read a paragraph unless it's split up into sections
>>
File: anon gets tricked tw(...).png (8KB, 125x105px) Image search: [Google]
anon gets tricked tw(...).png
8KB, 125x105px
>>9722295
Just kidding guys.

WINNER
>>
File: 星(295).jpg (424KB, 640x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(295).jpg
424KB, 640x1080px
>>9722287
>Hoshi pretends not to check out his rod, but he checks out his rod secretly hoping he wouldn't notice.

If you wanted me to piss on you, you should've asked.

>He taps the zipper on his jeans

You're a little late and I drank all my water walking to this place.
>>
File: 星(314).jpg (277KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(314).jpg
277KB, 1920x1080px
>>9722328
I'm sorry, I thought I'd be consider and organize it for you like your mother m puts your socks on in the morning before school. I'm here to RP not play a puzzle game, sir.
>>
The shitposting was glorious today.
>>
>>9722349
Considerate*
>I just don't care anymore
>>
>>9722331
I can't tell if you fucked up or if you're messing with me.
>>
>>9722325
double-space? i've never heard that term before
>>9722328
bitch i write more paragraphs in a day than you do in a month
>>
>>9722362
I like how you didn't say "us".

Good on you.
>>
File: 17.png (64KB, 679x572px) Image search: [Google]
17.png
64KB, 679x572px
Fucking reply to me god damn it.
>>
File: 20.png (17KB, 554x285px) Image search: [Google]
20.png
17KB, 554x285px
congratulation

a winner is you !
>>
>>9722376
Thanks for hosting.
>>
File: 星(345).jpg (542KB, 1602x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(345).jpg
542KB, 1602x1080px
>9722376
O fuk, grats.
>>
File: 星(346).jpg (387KB, 750x1080px) Image search: [Google]
星(346).jpg
387KB, 750x1080px
>>9722392
Thanks for hosting.
>>
File: 19.png (508KB, 679x1186px) Image search: [Google]
19.png
508KB, 679x1186px
>>
>>9722392
O fuk
>>
>>9722414
>>9722414
>>9722414
>>
>>9722422
>>9722422
>>9722422
>>
File: suwaa.png (145KB, 363x371px) Image search: [Google]
suwaa.png
145KB, 363x371px
>>9722363
>No capitalization, no periods.
>Can't read paragraphs without breaks, probably doesn't read books.

Tiny brain confirmed.

>>9722392
>Not shitposting till the end.
Weak
>>
>>9722409
Thanks for hosting.
>>
>>9722392
>>9722409
>You congratulate the winner and thank the host.
>>
>>9722335
Chef Goldblum wants you to know that you're staring at his Golden Rod, and that it's perfectly normal. He also wants you to know that his private security team just released their K9 unit. If I didn't like you, he wouldn't have told you that.
>He shoots a wink at the Star Man, then does it again, just in case his dong was too distracting the first time.

>>9722409
I graced your venue with my, and Chef Goldblum's, presence. That is more than thanks enough.
>>
File: They're big enough.jpg (51KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
They're big enough.jpg
51KB, 300x400px
>>9722244
You're even creepier than I imagined you be. I don't carry that junk on me so you'll just hafta to trust me. Or get your eyes checked. Not only are her's bigger but we look totally different.
>>9722287
Gross. I will hafta to throw this away. Guess I should feel good that I did this, huh? Do I get a prize or anything like that?
>>9722295
>>9722331
It would've been very uncool of you to do that.
>>9722376
>>9722392
Yeah, sorry. These guys are taking all my time. Congrats to whatever that is. Thanks for doing this.
>>
File: DENTAL PLAN.png (401KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
DENTAL PLAN.png
401KB, 900x900px
Thread posts: 462
Thread images: 248

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.