[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ztg/ - Zootopia General: Rise Of The Bunbarians Edition Pa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 415
Thread images: 121

/ztg/ - Zootopia General: Rise Of The Bunbarians Edition

Pastebin: pastebin.com/iYDU8g2T
ZTG Creator List: derpy.me/ztgcclist

Archives: www.ztarchive.com / desuarchive.org / archive.b-stats.org
Previous thread: http://www.ztarchive.com/trash/thread/9699560

Thematic Thursday Theme: Late Night
Submissions are due June 8th!

More information on TT: derpy.me/trashthematicthursdays
TT Archive: t3event.tumblr.com
>>
File: skiee.png (26KB, 586x369px) Image search: [Google]
skiee.png
26KB, 586x369px
ferst 4 skiee
>>
File: 1495300548852.png (814KB, 1800x1375px) Image search: [Google]
1495300548852.png
814KB, 1800x1375px
>>9704545
Delet this. Nick is not a princess or damsel in distress.
>>
File: 422e27f4c294f3f709795caaa83014ff.png (981KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
422e27f4c294f3f709795caaa83014ff.png
981KB, 1000x800px
second for selfcest
>>
>>9704545
It's kind of funny how Nick is sort of more like "the girl" that Judy as the hero gets in the end, in more traditional stories. That big perspective change they made during development from Nick to Judy was interesting, I wonder if they'd stick with Judy as perspective character in a sequel or if they'd follow both of them?
>>
File: 1496543691978.png (327KB, 1330x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1496543691978.png
327KB, 1330x1100px
Let us observe a typical moment in Jack Savage's apartment.
>>
File: He is the prettiest princess.jpg (458KB, 1080x1200px) Image search: [Google]
He is the prettiest princess.jpg
458KB, 1080x1200px
>>9704574
Never!
>>
File: 1496548814047.jpg (173KB, 1330x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1496548814047.jpg
173KB, 1330x1100px
>>9704583
Now they're screaming for some reason.
>>
>>9704574
But he looks good in that outfit.
>>
>>9704497
I think that is the line people are willing to draw when it comes to that stuff; swingers/polygamy fantasy fiction isn't for everyone, but it is a lot easier to swallow when it is simply meant for fun. It is the different between "We just call them Extras/Unexpected Desire" vs "Eloquence/Immoral"; the former is meant for smutty fun, while the other tries so hard to be "mature and serious" and have the circumstances work by having every star in the fucking galaxy line up.

Still slightly sad about the smut chapters of Extras being removed, but eh.
>>
File: 1496548814047.jpg (412KB, 1330x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1496548814047.jpg
412KB, 1330x1100px
>>9704583
When someone barges in
>>
>>9704579
With so many siblings Judy probably has at least one sister that happens to look a lot like her.
>>
And again: which fanfic tropes do people enjoy, and which do you generally find off-putting?
>>
>>9704595
Still maintain it's unfair to group swinging and polyamory together, for the record.
>>
File: pack.png (256KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
pack.png
256KB, 960x540px
Anybody see that The Wolf music video on youtube? Was p. good.
>>
>>9704610
I hate prose that's trying to be too artistic and poetic. Stuff like,

"And then he stopped.

He turned.

Heartbeat.

Hands balling into fists.

Too late.

Everything changed."

All that kind of staccato drama shit, it's usually really unearned and rarely works in a short story.

On the other end of the scale it also sucks when someone wants to establish a whole ton of shit really fast so they lead with three paragraphs of exposition, like "Nick and Judy's lives had really changed ever since the end of the Night Howler outbreak, becoming best friends and then lovers. Now they lived together in a tiny apartment overtop a coffee shop run by Bogo's daughter." It's like shit, slow the fuck down, those are things I'd enjoy learning about through the actual story rather than what you're skipping through to get to the setup you want.
>>
File: I can hear your call.jpg (176KB, 1200x1115px) Image search: [Google]
I can hear your call.jpg
176KB, 1200x1115px
>>9704619
Just watched it, that was pretty damn rad Anon.
>>
>>9704653
Seconded; although expressive brevity in prose can work wonders when handled right.
>>
>>9704596
What was Force of Nature about again? I've heard of the other two.
>>
>>9704653
"Show, don't tell" is a good starting point but it's not entirely enough on its own. Then you just get people turning those three paragraphs of exposition into thirty lines of really stilted dialogue where everyone is coincidentally given a reason to say each others names, jobs and interpersonal relationships one after the other in rapid succession. Basically show, but also pace the showing, because often slowly figuring out what's going on in your story is a big part of the appeal.

Since a lot of people read Pack Street that's a good example since while Remmy does a lot of internal monologue exposition, it's usually only about what he needs right at the moment rather than laying down all the details about his life and situation upfront. You have to wait for hints on things as he's incidentally reminded of them.
>>
>>9704600

>>DUBS

>>DUBS

>>DUBS

>>DUBS

>>DUBLE THE FUN

>>DUBLE THE PLEASURE
>>
>>9704665
The trick with writing rules is you can almost always break them, ~so long as you know what you're doing~. If you understand why the rule exists normally and break it for effect then it'll have some impact with your audience, but if you're just stumbling all over the place then they won't be able to tell what was intentional and what was accidental.
>>
>>9704671
Nick and Judy are in relationship, but Nick got captured by this organisation, and while he is indisposed, Judy and Jack all but fuck each other..
>>
>Zootopia 2 opening scene.
>Judy and Nick push a covered stroller in the country fair
>They talk like a married couple
>*Shippers explode in the crowd*
>They leave the stroller out of sight for moment
>When they return, the stroller is empty.
>Notice the large bull with little creme furred fox in the hand.
>Nick and Judy charge at him but he pulls a knife and threatens the child
>Child turns around (it's Finnick) bites the arm of the bull.
>Drops knife, Judy and Nick dropkick him.
>"This is the LAST time, I pretend to be your child you two! Go make yourself one!"
>Judy groans "We are NOT together, Finnick"
>*Shippers groan in the crowd*
>"Yeah, and let's be honest, you would be Jeelouus! Who would push you areound all day and sing you lullabies?" Nick pinches Finnick cheeck
>"If you kiss me, I kill you"

>movie goes on, Nick has secret feelings for Hopps sublot under morder mystery
>Hopps keep telling herself and everyone else including Nick, that they are best friends, and don't need to be more just because they different gender.
>Nick agrees.

>Movie closes to end, Judy almost dies. But everything turns out fine.

>The thought of losing Judy prompts Nick to confess.
>"Carrots... please let me be your bff and your bf."
>"Nick we don't..."
>"You are right, we don't HAVE to be just because we are male and female... but I want to be because you are YOU. Male, female, bunny, fox, no matter you are Judy Hopps the most amazing mammal I've ever met, and I want to spend my life with you!"
>"Nick... I'm a lesbian"
>*Shippers go ballistic*
>"No problem, I'll get work done!"
>*Shippers shut up in shock*
>"You... mean that?"
>"I want to be with I don't care how... If me being a woman would make you happy..."

>End: Judy and Nicole married, with adopted fox kids.

>*SJWs in the crowd sing hallelujah
>*some shippers start beating them to death for influencing production to channel their fucked up views that only gay and lesbian couples are allowed to be happy.
>>
shop the top plz with tits
>>
>>9704687
>"Show, don't tell" is a good starting point but it's not entirely enough on its own. Then you just get people turning those three paragraphs of exposition into thirty lines of really stilted dialogue where everyone is coincidentally given a reason to say each others names, jobs and interpersonal relationships one after the other in rapid succession. Basically show, but also pace the showing, because often slowly figuring out what's going on in your story is a big part of the appeal.
Zootopia itself's a good example of this, where the scene gets set really well early on by things like the play and Gideon's bullying, both interesting scenes with little dynamics and character moments that also give you the basics you need for the setting without being tooooo heavy handed about it. As the story carries on you learn more about the world alongside Judy herself, who experiences the flaws in her optimistic worldview through interacting with Nick.
>>
>>9704610
I hate it when narrative lacks detail and everybody come off looking like robots with no emotions who say their dialogue lines in flat monotone.
>>
>>9704725
Then the audience stood up and clapped. And that Marine's name? Albert Einstein.
>>
Has anything else happened to that one fic where Judy was actually Jack's wife Maria in deep cover, just so Nick's dad could be assassinated, she has Nick kid but refuses to let him see it, and everyone at the ZPD fucking hates her for her bullshit?
>>
>>9704738
Oh god, yes. If a writer has nothing else going for them at least learn character voice, when everyone sounds like interchangeable sockpuppets it's a real slog.

Sometimes you get writers who half-get this and just give all their characters the same quippy, Whedonesque voice and just rotate who's making the jokes.
>>
>>9704581
Personally, I would hope they would follow both of them, maybe have it 50/50. Nick has great potential for perspective; perhaps we can learn about his father, or maybe there is still a bit of a struggle between his old life and his new life, or what I think is the best theme is Nick growing as a person to stand up on his own away from Judy. He is at his best with her, but there should be some development on his character to show he won't go back into bad habits. Judy herself still needs to learn to slow the fuck down.

>>9704618
Definitely, but I only grouped them for the purpose of fantasy smut as it is easier to accept and read when it is written for fun. It taken as serious subjects, they are distinctly different.

I think the only fic that has had an even remotely decent serious polygamy relationship (kind of) is Hare of the Fox with Jack/Nick/Judy... which is still kind of iffy because everyone acknowledges that, to Nick, Judy is the most important, even if he does have feelings for Jack. Jack is gay, so there isn't any SavageHopps, and in Judy's own words "She was done with bucks. She was done with males. It was Nick or nothing." So the power dynamic is still unclear.

>>9704671
Nick and Judy are together, but Nick gets framed and put into jail for some time. Jack becomes Judy's boyfriend in all but name, just never kissing or fucking each other, though Judy kisses him plenty on the cheek. She keeps blushing around him and admits there is "a connection" but remains "faithful" to Nick.

To put things into perspective, this is a scene from Nick's birthday party, just after he was found innocent.

>Judy tried to calm herself to stop blushing. Why was she blushing? She liked Jack, sure. But she didn't like him that much... did she? Her mind unconsciously shifted to thoughts of what her it would be like to be with Jack.
>>
>>9704780
That one is such a clusterfuck. Jack and "Judy" feel awful for what they did, but then they intentionally sabotage every aspect of his life--including somehow erasing all the time he spent as a police officer despite an entire precinct knowing about him--to steal his kid away. THEN Jack starts drinking himself to death out of guilt for what they did after they were already feeling guilty about being shitty to him.

This is of course ignoring things like Judy being super secretly undercover but every single person who would have had to have known about it did, meaning like six hundred people knew about her super secret covert mission.
>>
>>9704780
Funny enough, Nick's life is actually turning around in that fic. He found a job at a bar he went to in the first story, and has housing. He is getting medication so he can get rid of all the illness that was plaguing him. And the best of all, there is a vixen he keeps running into, and he goes to a doctor because when he saw the vixen his chest "started to hurt". The doctor, amused, told Nick that it may be that he has found "his soulmate", something foxes have apparently, and that the love they could have would completely overshadow anything he had for Judy.

On the other side, Jack is falling further into drinking away his guilt, coming home drunk. Judy is having slight relapses, almost spilling the beans to her daughter about who her real father is, and admits that there will always be a part of her that is "Judy Hopps", the bunny who left the fox she loved for dead.
>>
>>9704653
>>9704687
>>9704738
On the topic of fanfiction, I gotta say that I miss good, self-sustaining plots. Nowadays every story seems to center around a single, patent goal, and it's usualy painfully one-dimentional; everything clearly happens for the romance to work out, for the baddies to be caught at the end, for that character or this character to get fucked over or change their flawed views etc.

Does anyone remember "Water Under the Bridge"? That one was more than plain ship validation or your typical "rule of cool"-dominated fic; above all it had an idea, an actual good storyline to keep you invested throughout. Whatever happened to those fics?
>>
>>9704785
Or just have characters repeat catchphrases from the movie every fucking chapter.

>>9704780
In the sequel Nick started to drag himself out of catatonic stupor with the help of few friends he has left and sort of trying to start something with a random vixen who has a crush on him for no reason.

Oh,and his kid doesn't know about him, Jack is alcoholic and "Judy" doesn't seem to give a single fuck about him still.
>>
>>9704712
This is gold!!!
>>
It's weird Remmy is actually pretty dumb. Perspective characters usually have SOME kind of brains, whether it's book-learning or street smarts or common sense or something, to help make them active agents in the story capable of figuring things out (or thinking they have). Maybe they're a creative, like an artist or a musician, or they've got some beliefs they're passionate about. They might even have hidden talents, seeming ordinary on the surface but revealing cleverness or competence they didn't know they had.

Remmy's just a blue-collar worker who likes sports and fast food. No college, no artistic impulses, no real beliefs or causes, no meaningful life prospects of any kind. Completely clueless and dense. He can dish out the occasional joke but he's usually too stiff to take one, he's not exactly a comedian. If it weren't for the friction caused by his race he wouldn't stand out at all, and even then it's kind of surprising people don't mostly just write him off or ignore him rather than treat him as some kind of wild-card or mystery. He's certainly not attractive, and the 'interest' his neighbours show him seems to be mostly his imagination. He basically has no depth.

That's not said as criticism, because despite all that he surprisingly works well as the protagonist. He's just kind of exceptional for being extremely unexceptional, even for an everyman.
>>
>>9704592
They are screaming because we are watching them.
(Imagine a big Audience watching them whilest they are doing it.)
>>
>>9704853
>Or just have characters repeat catchphrases from the movie every fucking chapter.
try everything try everything try everything try everything try everything try everything try everything try everything try everything try everything try everything try everything try everything try everything try everything try everything try everything try everything try everything try everything try everything try everything try everything try everything try everything try everything try everything try everything try everything try everything
>>
>>9704841
Well... Maybe it's not on the mark you're aiming for, but I have this:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11862965/1/Kitsunegari
>>
>>9704841
Guardian Blue. That is one of those fics that is self-sustaining, especially in the latest story in the series. The romance is only a part of the story and not the focus, just a development that happens.

Thicker than Blood is also a good one.

A personal favorite, only because I am a sucker for SpyNick, Saving Wilde.
>>
>>9704868
And at the End all of the beaten up SJWs would become martyrs. I bet
>>
File: snippyy.png (34KB, 552x480px) Image search: [Google]
snippyy.png
34KB, 552x480px
Have a Nick ztg. Good Night!
>>
>>9704841
It isn't WildeHopps, but Stoutwell is worth a try if this is what you're looking for:

http://archiveofourown.org/series/653222
>>
>>9704910
how good is SavingWilde?
>>
>>9704841
>Water Under the Bridge

>above all it had an idea

Anon, it didn't have anything. That convoluted mess of an ending should have clued you in that WriteAnon written himself into a corner and dumped a metric ton of bullshit into the last two chapters.

From Nick's deeply unsatisfying and pathetic rescue attempt (and general uselessness all throughout the fic, to the point of him failing in things he's supposed to be good at) to the whole Bellweather revelation it was just disappointing.

More than anything it felt like collection of cool scenes WriteAnon wanted to write, stitched together with dubious hole-ridden plot.

But fuck it, I've written this here multiple times, I'm not gonna go into argument. I just disagree that WUTB is good.
>>
>>9704897
Interesting. Purely OC-driven? Do the characters from the movie ever come into play? At what point does it take place, chronologically?
>>
File: 1472825429068.jpg (461KB, 1148x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1472825429068.jpg
461KB, 1148x1800px
>>9704841
There's always Reichgstagsbrand (rip) with noiremoose Fournier.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/10523451
>>
>>9704910
http://archiveofourown.org/works/9351500

Partners by SkyeLancing is awesome too.
>>
File: VioletSmugEars.png (58KB, 291x320px) Image search: [Google]
VioletSmugEars.png
58KB, 291x320px
>>9704793
>Judy being super wishy-washy and/or cheating/nearly cheating
It's almost enough to want to read a story where Nick just has enough of Judy's shit and ends up fucking her sister or something instead.

>Nick drops Judy like a rock, stops talking to the entire Hopps family
>The Hopps family gets concerned for him
>Violet hunts Nick down to find out what's going on
>Shocked at what a cunt Judy's been
>Starts spending time with Nick because he needs a friend
>They start falling for each other but Nick resists because he's afraid he just likes her because she's like Judy
>He eventually gives in and they start dating
>Bonnie and Stu are disappointed that Nick and Judy have drifted so far apart but they're psyched that he's okay and happy again
>Judy doesn't find out until Violet brings Nick home for a Hopps family thing
>She has no idea how to handle it
>>
>>9704841
I think the problem is if you want to write a fully-featured, fleshed out narrative, you might as well just write a real story and not fan fiction. Hell it's not like there's a ton of unique features to Zootopia, file the serial numbers off and write an original anthro story and you don't have to endure the additional stigma of being fan-fiction.

The one-note fanfic is mostly about the author getting out some idea in their head, venting a certain scene from their creative consciousness. Whether there's an audience for that scene or idea isn't all that important, just getting it out there. It happens to writers all the time. I got sick of a lot of classic science fiction because it felt like a lot of the time the author thought of one interesting twist or novel perspective thing and then built a huge novel around this revelation that by modern standards is passe and well-known. I think the same thing is true of a lot of this fanfic stuff hence the popularity of short greentexts and the like for venting.
>>
>>9704942
May I ask why the title is Reichtagsbrand?
>>
File: 1496170276854.jpg (188KB, 1190x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1496170276854.jpg
188KB, 1190x1100px
Let's play a game, /ztg/

If I get dubs I want lewds
>>
>>9704920
It's pretty good, but goes way too much into boring fictional politics in a few chapters, in my opinion.
>>
>>9704932
I can stomach that - the Bellweather involvement put me off a good deal as well, actually- but in terms of narrative it had just that: an actual narrative. Whatever flaws one can attribute it, this will still hold true, at least. That's what I've been missing lately.
>>9704942
Yes, that's what I was talking about. This one wasn't my cup of tea in terms of tone and premise, but I still found it more enjoyable than most others you see going around these days.
>>
>>9704920
I won't lie, there are times where the story does trip up and the initial chapters, at least concerning Judy, is a little hard to swallow because she is quite different from her canon self. But it has solid writing when it comes to the characters and their interactions, and while it is probably going to end in WildeHopps (maybe) it is a pretty bumpy road so it isn't all romance.

Also what >>9704979 said.
>>
File: 1467519951600.jpg (103KB, 1000x1452px) Image search: [Google]
1467519951600.jpg
103KB, 1000x1452px
>>9704574
Nick is a swindler, who's to say he isn't playing the weakling making Judy do all the hard work cracking skulls while he concentrates on the really important things, like looting?
>>
>>9704989
Read this then >>9704949

Imagine WUTB, but better.
>>
>>9704973
You didn't get dubs, but I will.
>>
File: 1478944924705.png (28KB, 712x705px) Image search: [Google]
1478944924705.png
28KB, 712x705px
>>9704973
How lucky V is?
>>
>>9704973
Rollin' I guess. Outlook pessimistic tho.
>>
File: 2am.jpg (94KB, 1280x855px) Image search: [Google]
2am.jpg
94KB, 1280x855px
>>
File: Such a sleepy fluff.jpg (251KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Such a sleepy fluff.jpg
251KB, 720x1280px
>>9704973
Does Rex have a golden ticket?
>>
File: 1 - UmzteGm.jpg (378KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1 - UmzteGm.jpg
378KB, 1920x1080px
>>9705013
>>9705026
no less than me
>>
File: 2TG31yH.jpg (602KB, 3000x3600px) Image search: [Google]
2TG31yH.jpg
602KB, 3000x3600px
>>9704964
Because the author was making comparisons to Hitler's rise to power with Bellwether, and presumably there was going to be a Reichstag Fire incident in the story.
>>
>>9704963
>>9704932
>>9704841

Boy, oh boy! Do I get to reshill already? Thank you, /ztg/, you're the best.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/8385832/chapters/19210897
>>
File: Looking good.png (10KB, 287x417px) Image search: [Google]
Looking good.png
10KB, 287x417px
>>9705026
Not bad Rex
>>
>>9705035
>The colorful story of a cop and a hustler, reimagined in an archaic setting

So, retelling of the movie, but with x gimmick #37589

Alright, I guess.
>>
>>9705013
Very Lucky I would say.
She has a fiancee that deeply loves and cares for her, as good as he can.
But I'm not sure if Velvet is aware that Als job is replacing a construction zone machine.
>>
>>9704955
Honestly, I might just get spiteful enough to write something like that at some point. It would be cathartic as hell to do so after all this crap of Judy being unfaithful combined with Nick being a doormat.

I ah... I am just going to copy and save that little prompt outline if you don't mind...
>>
File: Wolt.png (43KB, 994x1537px) Image search: [Google]
Wolt.png
43KB, 994x1537px
>>9704973
>>
>>9705060
She has to know. She knows when Al is BSing her and considering how long they know each other she must know what education he has.
>>
>>9705060
I find it hard to believe he could hide his job from his fiance. Hell he works in public and he's hard to miss while he does it, Remmy found out just by walking around.

Construction doesn't pay amazingly and whatever Velvet does is probably pretty low-scale as well, so the two of them just have to plug away at their respective jobs anyway if that's what they're good at.
>>
>>9704955
>>9705061
I'm pretty sure these are the kind of writings that inspired "I Will Survive".

What's the point in writing a fic just to punish the characters for crimes the writem made them do and not what they actually would do?

I have read plenty of these and never liked even one.
>>
File: remmy.png (32KB, 300x316px) Image search: [Google]
remmy.png
32KB, 300x316px
>>9704973
Let's settle this shit 1s and for all.
>>
>>9705061
I notice that in stories where Judy almost or does cheat, and her family finds out, it's almost always this really limp "well gosh honey what a mistake you made"

I have literally never seen a story where they're shocked or outraged or say "That is not how we raised you, what have you done?" or showed any concern for Nick at all.
>>
It's been a fun 2 months or so. Bye.
>>
>>9705099
Fuck you.
>>
File: charlie_remmy.jpg (43KB, 666x441px) Image search: [Google]
charlie_remmy.jpg
43KB, 666x441px
>>9705099
>>
>>9705095
>that inspired "I Will Survive"
No, what inspired I Will Survive was some 55 year old neckbeard wanting to be mature and inspire "discussions" and decided to use a furry movie for kids to do it
>>
File: miracle.png (67KB, 725x608px) Image search: [Google]
miracle.png
67KB, 725x608px
>>9705099
THE DUBS HAVE SPOKEN!!!
>>
File: ohmy.jpg (306KB, 1565x801px) Image search: [Google]
ohmy.jpg
306KB, 1565x801px
>>9705105
Bye...
who were you and why do you leave?
>>
>>9704973
Eh, fuck it.
>>
File: PS shippers btfo.png (2MB, 2500x1498px) Image search: [Google]
PS shippers btfo.png
2MB, 2500x1498px
Here's something I made to spread awareness (and now seems like a good time to share it)
This degeneracy must end.
>>
>>9705099
im hollerin
>>
>>9705125
Those are some qt preds
>>
File: file.png (19KB, 294x392px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
19KB, 294x392px
I
WANT
OZZY
TO
GIVE
DEWEY
A
THICK
MESSY
FACIAL
>>
>>9704936
Well, almost. Those that are from the movie are either entirely off-screen at first or barely said anything at all (Like Larry).

...Chronologically... I really had to make sure I didn't mess up here. But I'm certain after the math that Saturday was the same day Bogo gave Judy 48 hours and she teamed up with Nick, which makes Friday the day she got to Zootopia.

She will not show up in the story at all, except again as offscreen. Same with Nick & most others. Bogo I'm not sure about... But only passing, and with no direct interaction.
>>
File: 9325080020.jpg (74KB, 394x406px) Image search: [Google]
9325080020.jpg
74KB, 394x406px
>>9705058
>there is nothing new under the sun
>>
>>9705084
>>9705090

Now If you say, V defenetly knows it, I mean she probably passed him more than one time.
Both dosen't seem to have a pretty "well paid" Job as you said and that's another reason why I say both are Lucky to have each other.
Yes they might not be financial in the best spot, but they have each other, they have their comfort, their encouragin words.
V will probably nurse Al if he gets injured in his work or help him if he's fully exhausted.
Al on the other side is comforting her when she has a bad day.

Both are lucky to have each other, and both are lucky that here on Pack Street noone is criticize them for their love.
At least for now their realtionship loos strong and stable.
Which I hope will remain in Season 2.
>>
>>9704973
Roll
>>
File: 1491007855566.png (350KB, 630x810px) Image search: [Google]
1491007855566.png
350KB, 630x810px
>>9705125
But it's cute.
>>
>>9705060

She knows. Al MIGHT be able to hide his job from her... But he wouldn't. Depictions of Al towards V have always had him at 'stupidly loyal' and he'd tell her if she asked.
>>
File: 30.png (210KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
30.png
210KB, 800x600px
>>9704932
I agree the "Water under the Bridge" focuses too much on Judy and make Nick quite underpower. He only has a few shining moments, if they are remotely redeemable at all for the lack of foxy goodness! The story did a fairly good job of creating a suspense atmosphere due to the revealing of the crime and conspiracy. That Bellwether was behind everything indeed falls short and contradict what she stood for in the movie, and if anything, it was only there to wrap things up; the fact that Bell was dump enough to still fell for Judy's trick is a downer as well

Nick and Judy's rushed relationship was un-needed and should have been put in a short standalone, not shoving into everyone face and make things awkard unnecessarily

The ending put me off the most, it was a complete downer, a turning event for otherwise a pretty good crime fic. Wildehopps was forced down our throat and I hate that, it also made "Water under the Burrow" pointless as everyone already saw fox and bun kissing on the media, so plothole, and forced hole that the writer digged himself

The most important part to a fic is making the main characters equally important, while not forgetting about the supporting cast. This fic, like so many, fails to do so. It tried, and didn't succeed. I certainly hope that the writer had learned from the experience, and make better fics in the future

My apology for the long post, have a Bellwether for reading through this
>>
>>9705125
Looks like propaganda to me.
>>
>>9705148
>>9704932
We're talking WUTB? Now that's random.

The aftermath-ending was what underwhelmed me but for the most part the fic was legit, better than most I've read so far. The focus on Judy at the expense of Nick, while indeed bothersome, was not damning.

Also, I don't recall them kissing on the media...? It was a security camera with the ZPD officers watching, it wasn't public or anything.
>>
File: 1496568052070.png (2MB, 2500x1498px) Image search: [Google]
1496568052070.png
2MB, 2500x1498px
>>9705125
>>
>>9705159
It is wrong and shameful. There is nothing cute about these two. Look at much taller the female is!

>>9705169
It's informative propaganda.
Who knows how many preds are tricked into thinking it's fun and hip to mix with prey. They must be shown the truth.
>>
>>9705125

>>9705099
>>
File: 1476210596906.png (25KB, 1000x650px) Image search: [Google]
1476210596906.png
25KB, 1000x650px
>>9704545
Nick should stop copying what Mrs. Wilde wears.
>>
File: 1475274958456.jpg (23KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
1475274958456.jpg
23KB, 500x414px
>>9705194
>not into tall girls
how can one man have such shit taste?
>>
>>9705125

well, that depends

does that fox have autism?
>>
>>9705194
PRED/PREY RELATIONSHIPS ARE HEALTY!!11!!
SAY YES TO PREDO AND PREYOS THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO LIVE THEIR WONDERFULL LOVE LIVE.

PRED/PREY RELATIONSHIPS HAVE A RIGHT TO EXIST!11!
>>
>>9705191
true, I recheck last chapter and you were right, I'm sorry, been nearly a year since I read it
>>
>>9705213
What are you talking about anon?
Any girl you can effortlessly pick up and hold in your arms has an evolutionary advantage in the reproductive race. That's why Judy is so popular around these parts.

Also, pedophilia.
>>9705231
Well yeah, understandable. It's been a while; that's why I called it random.
>>
>>9705138
My bad on the slow response, I had to think for a moment on the chronology.

Owen never immediately interacts with anyone that got significant screentime. The closest I'm gonna get to that is with Fabienne Growley (the snow leopard reporter). Closest he'll get to Nick is that he'll come to know somebody that makes a passing mention of a fox he knew named Jon Wilde and describe what happened.

It was really important when I started this that I explain some of what happened in the background of the movie that was told not shown (and if it was even told in the first place) by having a parallel story fill the gaps in.

tl;dr it's a lot of my headcanon on the dynamics between lionheart, bellwether, why 14 missing preds wasn't a big news break,etc etc and what happened after the press conference...
>>
>>9705192
>implying a pure blooded pred would want floof with hooves

>>9705213
Only mantlets like tall women

>>9705219
No, anyone who's said otherwise is lying
>>
File: charmie confirmed.jpg (59KB, 634x417px) Image search: [Google]
charmie confirmed.jpg
59KB, 634x417px
>>9705125
>>
>>9705245

>>9704574
>>
>>9705243
>No, anyone who's said otherwise is lying
how does the fox open doors?
>>
File: Shower's all yours, honey.png (572KB, 1124x1325px) Image search: [Google]
Shower's all yours, honey.png
572KB, 1124x1325px
>>9705194
>Look at much taller the female is!
That has its advantages. Certain things are at eye level.
>>
File: charmie prophecy.jpg (100KB, 357x449px) Image search: [Google]
charmie prophecy.jpg
100KB, 357x449px
>>9705252
>>
File: 1291411816059.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1291411816059.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
>>9705243
>Only mantlets like tall women
and insecure men chase midgets
>>
File: charmie 2lewd.jpg (31KB, 320x212px) Image search: [Google]
charmie 2lewd.jpg
31KB, 320x212px
charlie pls there r ppl watchin

srry rem its the tism actin up
>>
>>9705254
With her paws, an evolutionary advantage over disgusting and hard hooves.
She is also a skilled locksmith who intends to open her own business one day to help disadvantaged individuals who lock themselves out of their homes.

>>9705256
>just short enough to see her disgusting stomach

>>9705271
Girls like tall boys, boys like short girls. Didn't you learn this at school?
>>
>>9705274

Unironic request for Charlie hopping on Remmy's back like nothing's weird about it.

Really though that is one chill sheep.
>>
>>9705290
>just tall enough to eat her out while standing up
>>
>>9705290
>She is also a skilled locksmith who intends to open her own business one day to help disadvantaged individuals who lock themselves out of their homes.
literally already betty though?
>>
File: someoneelse.jpg (368KB, 1330x1100px) Image search: [Google]
someoneelse.jpg
368KB, 1330x1100px
>>9704583
>>9704592
>>9704597
I'm only practicing
>>
File: 1476008702996.png (61KB, 480x444px) Image search: [Google]
1476008702996.png
61KB, 480x444px
>>9705317
cucked!
>>
>>9705316
Betty's her secret apprentice.
>>
File: ohBABE.png (168KB, 344x348px) Image search: [Google]
ohBABE.png
168KB, 344x348px
>>9705310
>purrrfect
>>
>>9705317
It looks pretty good.

My only advice is to try to remove the scruffy hair that Fuel uses on Jack on the new Judy and you should be done.
>>
>>9705105
???
>>
>>9705310
I've read prey are easier to pleasure since their standards are much lower.
>>
File: 564698316898.jpg (191KB, 989x1280px) Image search: [Google]
564698316898.jpg
191KB, 989x1280px
>>9705290
>>just short enough to see her disgusting stomach

Not into older women anon?
>>
File: What.png (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
What.png
63KB, 500x500px
>Go to sleep at 3 AM expecting the usual 200-300 posts when I wake up
>Woke up
>Missed 700+ posts
What

>>9704917
Stoutwell is good
>>
>>9705290
That's just how giraffes look in Zootopia. They all have obvious bellies.
>>
>>9705351
you can blame this set of images:
>>9704597
>>9704592
>>9704583
>>
>>9705351
>Stoutwell is good

Prove it.
>>
File: 3120054.jpg (7KB, 216x216px) Image search: [Google]
3120054.jpg
7KB, 216x216px
>>9705350
This entire thread must be purged.

>>9705357
I never actually noticed that oddly enough.
>>
>>9705316
If you thought wolves were territorial before, imagine trying to open up a competing small business in their territory.
>>
File: 1496171976650.png (67KB, 557x567px) Image search: [Google]
1496171976650.png
67KB, 557x567px
>>9705368
>Mrs. Wilde give you a look of disapproval
>>
>>9705368
>warcraft reference

I love u
>>
Charmie is endgame for Pack Street, but only because everyone else will die of preventable disease released by the (((Sheep))) on the Predator populations and Charlie is clearly the only one of them who was vaccinated as a newborn.
>>
>>9705392
Fuck, I'm so proud of this post.

I'm supposed to be on holiday but instead I'm in my hotel writing primo shitposts about a year old kids film.

My life rules I rule.
>>
>>9705134
Yes, they are very qt preds. Which is why they must not mix with their inferiors.
I challenge everyone to show me a prey that is as cute, or cuter, than those preds. Protip: you can't.
(bunnies don't count)

>>9705384
Is it true she chases after her son's dick because her husband ran off?

>>9705388
:)
>>
File: 1496176575866.png (136KB, 848x785px) Image search: [Google]
1496176575866.png
136KB, 848x785px
>>9705404
Mr. Wilde would never leave Mrs. Wilde. I think he died in some tragic accident.
Nick just reminds her of him.
>>
>>9705362
Wonderful.

>>9705366
>Prove it.
Well, when I begin reading something and I don't want to stop, forgetting about the time passing, for me it is good.
More specifically: the protagonist is an OC (a raccoon) but doesn't interact with the characters of the film in that typical self-insert, Mary-Sue mode you find OC in. Actually, the one he interact the most with is Clawhauser.
It has its own story that is following, it is Zootopia and not a theatre of political puppets and it has nice references to the threads dropped in.
The first two chapters of the first case are a little slow, but then the pacing increase.
I'm actually waiting for RF to release the next chapter.
In short, imho, it is a good fic (and would need more hits)
>>
>>9705420
Mr Wilde ditched her because pred culture lacks strong father figures and the breakdown of traditional family values. They weren't ready for the collars to come off.
>>
>>9705392
>only one of them who was vaccinated
>has autism
I fucking knew it.
>>
>>9705456
I didn't realize that Andrew Wakefield visited these threads.
>>
Remmy should really end up alone, he wouldn't be a help to any of his potential love interests. Anneke would start as a casual thing with some sex on the side but either she breaks it off or slowly becomes clingy about it and Remmy's not suited to emotional support. Avo looks fit to get bored of him as soon as the teasing isn't fun any more. Charlie has a deep well of self-loathing that Remmy doesn't even notice and would probably bolt rather than help her deal with. Betty gets nothing out of Remmy except someone to fuss over and mother.

He's good for nobody and offers nothing, he has no positive traits. Maybe this sounds familiar to you?
>>
File: 1482883908451.jpg (341KB, 996x644px) Image search: [Google]
1482883908451.jpg
341KB, 996x644px
>>9705333
>>
>>9705522
Wow, I didn't realize that all this time, weaver intended Remmy to be a reflection of Michael.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
>>
>>9705535
Isn't Michael dating someone though?
>>
File: 1496528422615.png (3MB, 2609x3175px) Image search: [Google]
1496528422615.png
3MB, 2609x3175px
>>
File: 1496444872416.jpg (69KB, 750x659px) Image search: [Google]
1496444872416.jpg
69KB, 750x659px
>>9705636
>>
File: Weaver.png (2MB, 1280x1436px) Image search: [Google]
Weaver.png
2MB, 1280x1436px
>>
>>9705679
What in blazes.
>>
>>9705522
hey now, remmy does have some positives.
he's not fearless or strong but he does try to take a stand for the right thing, like when he stepped in with betty and al when he thought they were going to kill each other, or when he checked out marty's place after thinking it was being burgled, he rationalized it as having to do it but he still went through with it.
he's stubborn but he can come around and admit when he was wrong, he can apologize and try to do better, he's teachable.
he does support friends and show respect when he can, even if he's usually clueless. once he's up to speed he's done right by most of his neighbours.
if he gets into a relationship I don't think he'll just be a user or dead weight, he can be a supporter with time and honest communication.

of course with shit going down right now he probably won't get the chance aside from being a fugitive his friends are gonna have to hide, not really a great time to check out the dating scene.
>>
File: pack street finale.jpg (57KB, 500x444px) Image search: [Google]
pack street finale.jpg
57KB, 500x444px
>>
>>9705694
Excellently put.

A good character is not a flawless character. Many forget that.

Remmy shows flaws but also good character traits. The flaws are the little footholds that can help people get a grip of the characters.

I am surprised why so many berate Remmy for certain things, like they never made any mistakes in their lifes.
>>
Well would you look at the time ha ha.
>>
>>9705679
What is that device???
>>
File: teeth-sheep-skull-big.jpg (118KB, 730x450px) Image search: [Google]
teeth-sheep-skull-big.jpg
118KB, 730x450px
>>9705714
reminder that sheeps don't have front upper teeth and it looks disgusting
>>
File: 002_Front (b).jpg (919KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
002_Front (b).jpg
919KB, 1000x665px
>>9705535 How long do you see yourself obsessing over someone? I wasted years of my life playing online detective. Did it for noone else than myself. Real names street adresses giving myself investigations to run on people to figure out if they really were the terrible people I heard they were. I terrorized someone's lover because they were arrested. I even approached their victims. On several occasions I nearly went out to where I thought they lived. I did all of this because I wanted to be right. Can you say as much for yourself? I'm telling you to stop because it won't do you any good to obsess. You must stop yourself like I eventually had the courage to stop myself. I was better at it than you anyway and was prepared to do far more with it.
>>
>>9705714
I love you, you brillant bastard
>>
>>9705694
>>9705719

He's kind of missing some clear, grippable attributes though. I thought that really came across in the Charlie one-shot, since he doesn't really come across very strong in that without us getting to hear his internal monologue all the time. I mean, kind of stubborn, except when he's not? Somewhat supportive, if he knows the score? It's a pretty vague set of characteristics.

What's Remmy in two or three words? What's his appeal?
>>
>>9705746
Michael, I have no idea what the fuck you are saying.
>>
>>9705729
That was the first personal typing machine before the typewriter was invented, sort of a variant of the moveable type printing press design.
>>
File: Bellwether_wins.jpg (127KB, 1920x802px) Image search: [Google]
Bellwether_wins.jpg
127KB, 1920x802px
>>9705745
Reminder that in Zootopia sheeps have evolved upper teeth
>>
>>9705747
>What's Remmy in two or three words?
Clueless white ram.
>>
>>9705747
And I love you, random anon.
>>
>>9705763 Is it still creepy to you if I tell you these were people accused of sex crimes and their loved ones? It isn't to me I don't think but rather tragic that it's so easy to excuse this kind of thing. Like how rape is justice for the victims of rape and how rapists deserve to be raped meaning there are rapists that we think are doing the world a favor because they're raping the right people who deserve to be raped. I have had to give up on the world because I used to feel so strongly against that and the world wanted me to accept that it was right and stop fighting. Hence why I started this. Now I must remove myself from any and all conversations that even come close to this because the impulses still rise up.
>>9705761 I am not Michael. I am like you but I know where you are going. Stop obsessing over him because I recognize that it's eating your mind up and I wish for you to stop for your own good or the good of someone that cares about you.
>>
>>9705833
>Is it still creepy to you if I tell you these were people accused of sex crimes
yes
>rape is justice for the victims of rape
what
>rapists deserve to be raped
no
>there are rapists that we think are doing the world a favor because they're raping the right people who deserve to be raped
absolutely not
>>
>>9705756
>What's Remmy in two or three words? What's his appeal?
>>9705756

two or three positive words? remmy is:
-honest
-principled
-adaptable

his appeal is despite himself he keeps sticking out and getting involved, can't bottle up what he really thinks, is stubborn about what he thinks is right but also teachable when he fucks up (which is frequently).
charlie called him a wildcard in her head and I think it's because his standout traits to others are how he keeps sticking his head into things and running his mouth like a mammal twice his size, to various effect, but he usually manages to make things right or smooth them over in the end.
>>
>>9705833
If you can't tell when someone is being roasted in (semi) good fun, like I do with Michael, then you might have more issues than you think, anon.
>>
>>9705833
SEEK HELP
>>
>>9705840 I envy you then. The world believes so much differently than you and you haven't accepted it yet. I wish I was still like you but gaslighting has had it's toll and you can only be told that you care more about criminals than victims before you allow yourself to believe it and feel guilt and want to atone. I want to go back to where you are but rather I must turn inward these days.
>>
>>9705747
Clueless clumsy loudmouth.
>>
>>9705878
Being lied to or witnessing hypocrisy is not gaslighting.
>>
File: we know its you remmy.png (83KB, 800x575px) Image search: [Google]
we know its you remmy.png
83KB, 800x575px
>>9705844
>>
>>9705776
>>9705891
>Both replying to the wrong person
stop
>>
File: Joke22.png (554KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Joke22.png
554KB, 600x1000px
>>9705125
>>9705192
Just a giggle.
>>
I always feel so left out when people discuss Pack Street in those threads. If it's all scattered greentexts and random artworks, how the hell does one even keep up with the damn thing??
>>
>>9705891 When you confessed to your father that you were raped and had to plead with him not to go after him and screaming at the top of your lungs everything you believed in... Did he ask you if you liked being raped? If that was why you were getting so livid at the thought of another soul being raped and tortured to death? I have been through all forms of psychological abuse so do not tell me how I have and have not been manipulated. I know how the world is.
>>
File: Why Anon.png (36KB, 665x450px) Image search: [Google]
Why Anon.png
36KB, 665x450px
>>9705905
>>
File: 1491773719134.png (90KB, 803x749px) Image search: [Google]
1491773719134.png
90KB, 803x749px
>>
>>9705928
Uh

https://pastebin.com/u/packstreet
>>
>>9705936
Why are you posting on the internet instead of getting the psychological help you so desperately and obviously need?
>>
File: 1480713569068.gif (813KB, 240x192px) Image search: [Google]
1480713569068.gif
813KB, 240x192px
>>9705917
I approve.
>>
>>9705928
It is not random artwork.
It is a written series made by weaver. All of the artwork comes from it or around it.

>>9705950
>>
File: 1472974517775.png (58KB, 332x488px) Image search: [Google]
1472974517775.png
58KB, 332x488px
>>
>>9705950
>>9705967

I'm a misled idiot who was given light. Thank you anons
>>
>>9705984
You may also want to consider

http://tgweaver.tumblr.com/tagged/pack street stories/chrono

This includes title card art for each chapter as well as "canon" comics that support the stories and flesh out the cast a bit, posted in chronological order.
>>
>>9705944
Is this an edit or did Weaver actually draw Wolter on Remmy?
>>
>>9706009
Wishgranter
>>
>>9706013
Wishgranter is magic
>>
>>
>>9706023
I hope Wishgranter returns some day, we need more badgers playing banjos...
>>
>>9706147
Gorgeous. Source?
>>
>>9706164
http://zoeyhuerta.deviantart.com/art/Tango-night-599207200
>>
File: 1496553259821.png (190KB, 1024x1378px) Image search: [Google]
1496553259821.png
190KB, 1024x1378px
I like this green. Continue this green
>>
>>9704973
Well?
>>
>>9705000
Source?
>>
>>9704973
I'm have never dared to ask before.. what is this thing actually. How do you get dubs or trips? Should I roll a number in a number generator, or something?
>>
>>9706322
It's based on your post number. Nice dubs.
>>
File: youcanpinpointthemoment.gif (2MB, 720x684px) Image search: [Google]
youcanpinpointthemoment.gif
2MB, 720x684px
>>9706328
I still don't get it... sorry,
>>
File: doublesguy.jpg (12KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
doublesguy.jpg
12KB, 248x249px
>>9706377
holy shit he's done it again
>>
>>
>>9706413
>>
>>9706421
>>
>>9706291
How does one make these .png greens?
I have some ideas (photoshop) but...
>>
>>9706432
Its basically just screenshotting them and editing them together.
>>
>>9706377
It's real simple friendo, you post and then the number at the end of your post number (in your case here, a 7) is the length of your penis in inches. Although in this case you rolled a double (77) so that's extra-huge donger. That's all there is to it.

Still haven't beaten Remmy Cockbro though >>9705099
>>
>>9704574
he's the most feminine looking character in th whole movie.

i think he's even gay.
>>
>>9706446
And it's generally accepted to set your screen style to 'Tomorrow' to get the black background?
(I'm usually in Yotsuba)
>>
File: ohWow.gif (996KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
ohWow.gif
996KB, 500x269px
>>9706448
Oooh! So Dubs and Trips mean double or triple.

I get it now! thanks for your patience!
>>
>>9706497
fucking newfag
>>
>>9706497
Amazing. The moment he understands the nature of dubs, he stops getting them.
>>
File: whatTheHellMan.gif (721KB, 250x193px) Image search: [Google]
whatTheHellMan.gif
721KB, 250x193px
>>9706475
define feminine because Shakira literally demanded Gazelle to be sexy, and I find the news caster snow leopard to be the prettiest lady in the movie.

Nick is a cocky, raggedy, smug, cool guy, I absoluly don't see anything feminine about him, so please do enlighten me.

Every source indicates that he is hetero
form the mentioned school yeas girl crush in the game to the tweets by the creators.

What the hell is this logic? If he there is nothing that states his sexuality, than he must be gay, because otherwise they would state that he is hetero?... wait am I being trolled again? You are just trolling me aren't you because you get off on people typing the reasons why Nick is not gay.
>>
alright boys
lets say we have a loving husband getting his ass pegged by his SO
should there be some chastity in there so he doesn't even get hard and his orgasm shoots a load straight out of his sheath, or should he be bared and twitching, but not allowed to touch?
>>
>>9706516
That's how it works
>>
>>9706542
Loving reacharound from the wife
>>
>>9706542
loving husband gets castrated right when he's about to climax for maximum impact
he then gets to prove how much he loves his wife by helping jamal fuck her
>>
>>9706565

incorrect
>>
>>9706542
He should be cuffed to te bed, and SO should jerk him off while pegging him. It's important to please eachother, if pegging pleases SO and he allows it, than the minimum is to give some pleasure back with a handjob while at it.
>>
>>9706570

>implying the pegging isn't pleasuring him already
>>
>>9706540

he's a fox that's totally not manly, just a meak, smart coward.
>>
>>9706574
Not everyone is into weird stuff, but some are willing for the happiness of their SO
>>
>>9706587

True, but in this story she's doing it because she's found out he's got a distinct interest in it.
>>
File: Kek.png (81KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kek.png
81KB, 600x600px
>>9706448
>Implying dubs are a big deal
>>
File: imma_lewd_dis_bun.png (354KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
imma_lewd_dis_bun.png
354KB, 852x480px
>>9706586
but foxes eat buns
>>
The guys that get mad when people say Nick is gay are very silly
>>
>>9706542

i love chastity+pegging combo, it increases the buildup but never lets release.

the fuckee never stops being horny even when he's milked dry.
>>
>>9706596
nice try faggot
>>
File: 1473434133634.jpg (114KB, 1280x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1473434133634.jpg
114KB, 1280x1072px
>>9706600
Top notch silly
>>
>>9706606
Even when they cum from prostate orgasm?
>>
>>9706606
Most people aren't turned on by the idea of sexual frustration.
>>
>>9706612
>top notch silly
Nick isnt a minecraft character
>>
Gazelle unbirthing Nick and Judy and giving birth to a bunny-fox hybrid that has both their consciousnesses when
>>
>>9706613
the prostate orgasm happens very rarely, you need to be fully devoted to experince it.

>>9706618
dont knock it until you try
>>
>>9706648
Tried it, not my cup of tea. I just get upset.
>>
File: 1496546247995.gif (2MB, 540x431px) Image search: [Google]
1496546247995.gif
2MB, 540x431px
>more of the same furfaggotry

stop
>>
File: 1473259879645.jpg (104KB, 640x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1473259879645.jpg
104KB, 640x1021px
>>9706633
I'm sure someone has made a skin him somewhere out there.
>>
File: getout.png (394KB, 420x430px) Image search: [Google]
getout.png
394KB, 420x430px
>>9706600
homo-zoots who think that Nick would want their self-insert OC's dong in his rear are silly too omho.
>>
File: IMG_20170604_155230.png (132KB, 1080x1101px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170604_155230.png
132KB, 1080x1101px
>>9706609
But anon, I've already rolled
>>
>>9705095
For IWS the point was setting a sad, lonely Nick straight out of a break-up to get swayed by a femme fatale without people shouting he was cucking Judy, additionally splitting them up for "I can't live without you!" later.

It still was just the author using them as his retarded puppets, though.
>>
>>9704693
Is this your work?
>>
What do Anneke and Wolter even do for a living?
>>
>>9705033
source?
>>
>>9706753

Porn stars.
>>
>>9706540
I know right?
It's like every second post is somebody suggesting that maybe any or all of the male characters have the possibility of being gay.
Or maybe all the females are lesbians.
WHY?
Are so many of the people here on the threads actually gay?
Why can't these 3% people accept that for the same proportion in Zootopia, they get Bucky and Pronk, THAT'S IT!
No one else in the movie comes off as gay, well alright, maybe Clawhauser?
Frufru and her two friends just appear as typical shopping girl friends, there's no gayness implied.
That doesn't mean people can run off and say, "Ah, but they didn't prove that they were straight, so we have chance to call them gay."
No you don't.
Statistically, that part of the population is said to be around 3%, they're a minority.
That doesn't mean that average people get to marginalise them, but it also means that they (gays) have to accept the fact that the majority of the world is not interested in them.
Society has stopped trying to 'cure' gays, but that doesn't mean society is now willing to convert to them, it doesn't work that way.
Um,.
No, I'm getting off my soapbox now, 'cause I know the little voices are winding up to be heard, and that belongs elsewhere, not in /ZTG/.
Delete or post?
Delete or post?
Fuckit...
>>
>>9706770
nigga u gay
>>
>>9706753
It kind of would be funny if the two have a Job that noone would expect from them.
>>
>>9706770
>>9706792

it's a furry movie, made by a gay. It writes itself.
>>
>>9706753
>>9706808
Chartered accountants.
>>
File: andIwillBeLauging.jpg (220KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
andIwillBeLauging.jpg
220KB, 600x600px
>>9706770
and I die with you.
I have nothing against people sexual preference, but appropriating characters to their own selfish desires is wrong. I can deal with a few gay Nick arts if that's what you need.

I need WildeHopps arts.

But neither of us should go around shouting that our preferences are the canon
>>
Hey, that "Eat Steak" Pack Street comic, what's with the email Remmy's looking at before Ozzy comes in? He deletes it without reading but I don't know what the significance of it is.
>>
>>9706831
I think the implication is it's some family drama that's got him down, and Ozzy's hijinks cheer him back up.
>>
>>9706808
I always assumed some minimum wage drudgery, like gas station attendant or working a supermarket or something.
Whatever they do, I assume they both work at the same place.
Those two are really close. Do twins normally hang out that much? I've got a sister but we never spent much time together and since I moved out we basically only see each other for Christmas and a bit of the summer. If we lived together like that we'd go fucking crazy.
>>
>>9706540
It's either troll or or a memer. Thank trashasaurusrex for this bullshit. She's the one with fetish for mpregging and feminizing Nick. Also, gay furries who don't give a shit about stuff like characters and plot and just want to fuel their wank sessions.
>>
>>9706850
A lot of twins are crazy close, yeah. I suppose once you share a womb with someone for nine months you get used to having them around.
>>
>>9706840
man when are we gonna find out what went down with cormo's past?

don't think it'll be connected to the conspiracy, but it might be something indirect like he had a falling out with his folks who also happen to be working for bellwether.

it'd have to be somthing pretty bad to get completely kicked out like that though. what is remmy a kiddy-fiddler or something?
>>
>>9706770
I have to agree with this.

As being a former Member of the (*sigh*) Sonic Fandom I saw this in a daily rutine.
But it wasn't only about claiming a Character is "canonically" gay.
There was once in the Sonic Archie Comic a scene with a background Character, a lioness who wore a suit.
And somone imedialty hopped on the train claiming this lioness was "trans".
This happend before, there it was a Platypus who was male but due of lazy designed he looked female, the same happened.

I don't have anything against gay people of people being hermaphrodit or trans, because I only care if people are nice or not.

You can have your headcanon that some character is gay/trans/bi/pan/poly whatever exist. Just don't shove it in everyones face and claim that they are to "100% surely" gay.
>>
>>9705245
>>9705274
Remmy is a real sheeplet. Are we sure he's even not a lamb?
>>
>>9706850
>>9706866

it's kind of a socially-reinforced thing too, since people EXPECT twins to be really close and they're going to be going to school in the same grade, know all the same kids growing up, etc. normal siblings have a year or two of separation to give them slightly different expectations and peer groups, losing the older/younger hierarchy thing is big too.
>>
>>
>>9706850
>>9706866

I can second that, in my parallel class in secondary middle school we had twins and they where pretty close.

I too thought about some minimum wage job. I could imagine some desk job like working on the drivers license office or something.
>>
>>9706903
That's cute.
>>
>>9706873
Remmy said it himself: Sheep ostracize anyone who doesn't conform. Remmy's a meat eater and a predophile and probably a deviant in other ways, too, and it's not unreasonable to assume his family took a hardline/puritan stance against him.
>>
>>9706899
Personally I hadn't realized foxes were smaller than sheep. I thought maybe similar sizes but damn, that guy's tiny.

Whenever Remmy went on about his size advantage I was imagining something more like adult man to adult woman, not Charlie just sinking into his wool and disappearing.
>>
File: oh_look_a_bowl_of_abloobloo.png (162KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
oh_look_a_bowl_of_abloobloo.png
162KB, 640x360px
>>9706808
Wolter was school teacher, very good with kids, until one of the young girls made an move on him, and nearly got him arrested, despite that he didn't do anything with the girl.

Ever since that he is not allowed to be work with children, despite that his lifelong dream was to help and inspire the next generation to make a better world And now he tries to distract himself from his broken dreams by working as a journalist, writing articles to the Zootopia gazette.
>>
>>9704955
>Violet
ree don't violet for cucking
>>
>>9706903
Proof that Nick isn't gay.
>>
File: Happyfox.jpg (35KB, 429x336px) Image search: [Google]
Happyfox.jpg
35KB, 429x336px
>>9706903
Comfy morning...
>>
>>9706917
I guess it probably depends but government office work like that can actually pay pretty well, and you probably need to bring at least a minimum amount of professionalism. I can't even see them holding it together enough for a heavy customer interaction thing like fast food.
>>
>>9706873
I kind of believe he comes from a Family who pretty much believes in "old standarts". Hell i wouldn't be suprised if they where Bellweather supporters who even after her arrest would support her and say that her actions are justified.

I think he got harshely thrown out, on the other side, there was this comic with Ozzy and that one message. Of course it dosen't have to be his parents/silblings or the whole herd.

Still I have the feeling it was them.
>>
>>9706903
such a cute WildeSkye
>>
>>9706973
My apologize, for a second I thought that was some kind of minimum wage job, which of course it isn't since it's more or less goverment supported.

Maybe they sell souveniers from Zootopia. Cheap postcards and unecessary dust chatchers?
>>
>>9706997
Yeah I could totally see them working a tourist kiosk, offloading knick-knacks to tourists.
>>
>>9706931
>>9706980

I would not say that is the case.
He himself is in denial about his prodo side so I would say he never came out of the closet.

Also eating meat would be something the parents would not like but, being predo or gay are really shitty but at least more substantial reasons to kick someone from your house/family than a controversial diet.

If Remmy was kicked for predophilia one would believe he chosed it to stay with pred gf, not live in denial.

I would bet it is some more general reason, we know that Remmy's parents are/were good people, maybe he failed them and is in self exile. Maybe the trouble is with other family like cousins and so on.
>>
>>9706940
Most foxes in real life wouldn't approach a sheep because of their size, which is why foxes stick to smaller prey
>>
Can I just say that I really appreciate it to be here.
It's really nice in this threat, kind of peacfull and I haven't witnessed much harassment (except that Anime Troll but I thinkt they stopped)

It's just I was on some threats here on 4chan but there was at least one person all the time who was just angry and throwed arround swearswords.

And here people talk and discuss most of the time. Agree and disagree without any anger problems.

Thank you.
>>
>>9707014
Maybe that's why he's so touchy about being called a predophile, because his habit of eating meat was seen as an indication that he was a predophile or a wannabite and he was ostracized because of it.
>>
>>9705101
Yeah, in general people don't get how cheating affect other characters other than the cheat or cheated. I mean already for Judy to cheat would destroy her in canon so I guess it's just them going with "Don't think too much about it".
>>
>>9707014
>Also eating meat would be something the parents would not like but, being predo or gay are really shitty but at least more substantial reasons to kick someone from your house/family than a controversial diet.
Your whole counterargument is "nah that's too reactionary" but the whole point is sheep are fucking puritanical and ostracize anyone who doesn't conform. Remmy said so himself.
>>
>>9707010
But that seriously would make sense. Anneke and Wolter own a kiosk, a samll one with not much to sell. Only a few newspapers. Cheap cigaretts and some off-brand candies, and then of course cheap soveniers, something like a snow globe with the Zootopia in it or something.
>>
>>9707022
The feeling is mutual, I enjoy spending time in these treads... altough it does goes on the account of my productivity, since I can't concentrate on writing/drawing
>>
>>9706931
I don't think he was a predophile at the time, he hasn't even admitted it to himself yet. I don't think the bug-eating would break the limit or else he'd probably think of it as more taboo than he does (he didn't try to hide it from anyone, for example) and reflects on how the Bug Burga stayed open back home so some sheep must've eaten there.

You have a point that he's sort of generally non-traditional so there may have been other expectations he failed to live up to. Maybe his parents wanted him to go to college, or he failed to follow them into some important political or community tradition. He might've simply questioned too much and been too hostile to attempts to control his life. During #Sheepfacts he got emotional when the material he was going over started talking about how sheep like following orders and conforming, so that seems like a sore spot with him.

He may not have done any one specific thing that threw him out, just slowly drifted to outsider status before some argument (like his blow-up with Al) make his old living situation untenable.
>>
>>9706947
It's not cucking in that case though. Judy cheating on Nick and him leaving her as a result makes them not a couple, thus Violet isn't cucking anybody at that point. If anything it's Judy cuckingherself out of Nick.
>>
>>9707052
I think if eating meat had caused Remmy that much blowback, he'd probably treat it as a bigger deal in the present - maybe trying to hide his habit from his neighbours more, or being happier to be among meat-eaters even if they gawk at him a bit. The way he idly speculates there must be other meat eating sheep keeping the bug burga open (and how he apparently used to eat there openly, when comparing seating availability) makes me think it couldn't be the breaking point even if it was an issue.
>>
>>9707064
>altough it does goes on the account of my productivity, since I can't concentrate on writing/drawing
Yeah, when I get in a heated discussion or shitposting I can't draw/write anything for hours of free time. My internet went offline this week and all I could do was draw, drew so much shit I actually impressed myself.
>>
File: 1494093104695.jpg (428KB, 1200x1116px) Image search: [Google]
1494093104695.jpg
428KB, 1200x1116px
Name a gayer fox
>>
>>9707022
Glad you're here anon, most of us know what we like, and we're all learning to accept that other people may have slightly differing tastes, and that's there right.
A few of us are still learning to enjoy and talk about our/their personal taste, without trying to convince others that it is the way to go, but we're getting there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5Flr-hQHcY
>>
>>9707062
Owning sounds like too much responsibility. Working at, sure, but they'd need to be a lot more enterprising if their income was based on actual sales. They'd have probably tried to sell some junk to Remmy by now, for one.
>>
>>9707071
>>9707014
I think that's about right: Remmy's probably just had trouble conforming. He's an outlier and we all know it but he doesn't even admit it to himself.

Remmy's more like the mammals he lives with now, but I doubt he even realizes it.
>>
>>9707020
But there are some rare occasions where a fox would be able to take down a elderly sheep or a lamb separated from its mother
>>
File: 1494622719604.jpg (89KB, 723x706px) Image search: [Google]
1494622719604.jpg
89KB, 723x706px
>>9707102
Now you're just baiting. Also, human dicks on animals is retarded.
>>
>>9707101
Yeah, kinda scary. Happened the same to me a few weeks ago, power outage killed the net, but since I own a laptop, I could still write until it came back. Wrote a whole 2k word chapter in 3 hours. Usually it takes me 2 days. Maybe I should go offline for a while
>>
>>9707135
There is literally no evolutionary use for knots on beings with a human level of intelligence
>>
>>9707108
Also true, yes they wouldn't own it.
Maybe Anneke works as...kind of Callgirl, you know she is pretending to be somones date but he just took her in so the customer wouldn't look lonely on partys etc. But without anything sexual.

Would that also work of Wolter.

On the other hand if they would do that...then they probably would have a better salary.

It's really hard to guess what job they have.
>>
File: 1487010819026.png (54KB, 522x570px) Image search: [Google]
1487010819026.png
54KB, 522x570px
Reminder that Lord Weaver hates animal dicks and human dicks are canon.
>>
>>9707167
I wonder, if in 100 years in the future there will be a war because of this reason.
>>
>>9707171
why wait?
>>
>>9707167
Human dicks ain't triangular though. I'd argue that we have a third variety in the mix.
>>
File: ifWeWantToBeRealistic.jpg (108KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
ifWeWantToBeRealistic.jpg
108KB, 800x1067px
>>9707144
-there is literally no evolutionary use of fur if they wear clothes
-creator admitted that the lack of shoes was an artistic choice since it's obvious they would use them

stop applying logic on a disney movie damn it
>>
>>9707144
That is not how evolution works. Just because there is no need for something, doesn't mean that it will necessarily change. Humans have quite a few features still that are not needed anymore, yet are still there. Read Richard Dawkins, his works on evolution and biology explain that very well.
>>
>>9707173
Because in 100 years we have better and more adwanced weapons to whipe us out duh.
>>
>>9704955
don't tempt me
>>
>>9707185
Stop shoving your dog dicks in my face
>>9707188
It's how it works in a kid's movie
>>
>>9707165
They clearly work in a maid cafe, cooking awful garbage food in cutesy fetish outfits for sad losers while going "tee hee!" and calling the customers master.
>>
>>9707144
In order for a species to lose a trait, that trait must be so disadvantageous that individuals with that trait will die out, so it makes sense that knots would stick around.
>>
File: 1493861861640.png (19KB, 282x421px) Image search: [Google]
1493861861640.png
19KB, 282x421px
>>9707216
>knots would stick around
>>
>>9707216
This, knots are superior if only because of all the puns.
>>
>>9707203
Nick doesn't have a dick, though. Actually, nobody has any genital, they reproduce through mitosis, it seems.
>>
>>9707203
Go to enjoy the human dicked sparkle dogs in the regular furry fandom then. (not really trying to chase u away, just trying to make a point. Zootopia is entirely "animal")
>>
>>9707216
Being stuck to someone for a long period is disadvantageous especially as daily work shifts to agricultural needs.
>>
>>9707171
I genuinely hope that in the far future, they make it so we can have our long-dead consciousness uploaded into a robotic body, just so we can look in art history books and find Weaver among the greats.
>>
>>9707052
>Your whole counterargument is "nah that's too reactionary" but the whole point is sheep are fucking puritanical and ostracize anyone who doesn't conform. Remmy said so himself.

Yes I remember that and I know what you mean but the thing is, would he choose his diet over family?

Even if the sheep were so puritan they would at least try to convince him to stop with it. He never seems to have bad memories or shame towards the fact he eats meat, yes he tries to evade questions and stares but when he is asked he happily says he eats meat. With no shame.

He never was with a pred and at the start was really deep in the closet (even to himself)

I just believe that he would be given an ultimatum if that was the case. And choosing guilty pleasure food over family seems little far fetched.

I honestly believe it has to do with the fact he is a school drop out, or deeper family problems.

Also this:
>>9707071
>>
>>9707216
Who would a girl rather fuck, some bastard that glues himself to her for hours after sex or a normal guy who can slide out immediately then leave?
>>
File: myBodyIsReady.jpg (46KB, 540x773px) Image search: [Google]
myBodyIsReady.jpg
46KB, 540x773px
>>9707216
>knots would stick around
you won the internet today my dude
>>
>>9707167
I am Ok with that.
>>
>>9707260
Ok but, think of all the cooperative things you can get done while its stuck.
>>
File: youokfluffquestionmark.jpg (49KB, 1024x434px) Image search: [Google]
youokfluffquestionmark.jpg
49KB, 1024x434px
>>9707260
>implying girls just want a quicky and don't like to cuddle... or lose their minds from an extreme orgasm that a knot would give
>>
>>9706853
Ah, don't be like that, it is all for good fun! What she does is essentially the same as people making Nick the "manly" male and Judy the "girly" girl, just opposite. You could always consider it as a parody

A twisted parody, but one nevertheless
>>
>>9707256
He's stubborn, though. He might have prevented to go along with an ultimatum and still snuck out to eat burga and when he was confronted about it he could have blown up at his family and left.
>>
>>9707271
three-legged race!
>>
>>9707256
He probably didn't get to choose. He tries "meat", finds that he likes it, family finds out, he becomes a pariah, gets ostracized from the herd.
>>9707249
Like this exact same argument doesn't exist there too.
>>
Human dicks are just more attractive and if you say they aren't you shouldn't be allowed to own pets
>>
>>9707277
No, I'm fairly convinced she has an actual fetish. Just the fact that she tries to seriously rationalize it all kinda points to that.
>>
File: bernylovergid63g.jpg (111KB, 1280x1060px) Image search: [Google]
bernylovergid63g.jpg
111KB, 1280x1060px
>>9705640
>>
>>9704973
Fuck it, TIME TO ROLL.
>>
Partners now has a sequel. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12516580/1/
>>
>>9707271
Get stuck doggystyle (foxystyle?), one of them can use the back of their partner as a desk to set their laptop, so they finally have that free half hour to finish up the next chapter of Doxfick.
>>
>>9707295
You shouldn't be allowed to own pets if you think furred anthropomorphic animals are sexy. Especially when they are close to feral as are most Zootopia
>>
>>9707305
R.I.P. you.
>>
>>9707317
I was going to say "Nah we all remember theres a difference between fantasy and reality" but then I remembered I'm on the internet.
>>
I'm away for some time /ztg/, stay nice and have fun.
>>
>>9705099
I COME TO USURP YOUR LEGEND.
>>
>>9707334
>Literally one second away from getting trip 3s.
Sorry Anon, you didn't count right.
>>
>>9707298
Wait, she does?

Holy... I know she isn't the typical artist we have, but... wow

Link pl?
>>
File: revup those ovaries.webm (550KB, 558x540px) Image search: [Google]
revup those ovaries.webm
550KB, 558x540px
>>9707263
>>
>>9707317
I have plenty of cats and dogs and I don't try to fuck them. Because you know, they are just animals. Zootopians are practically humans with animal bodies. I can feel attracted to a personality without actually be turned on by their body. Isn't that what most gay/lesbian/trans people preach about? That you fall in love with someone's soul and not their body?

That said, I don't find a foxdick "sexy". I simply don't find human dick on a fox... aesthetic
>>
File: Hy_I_mean_rawr.jpg (20KB, 290x342px) Image search: [Google]
Hy_I_mean_rawr.jpg
20KB, 290x342px
>>9707328
Bye! Have fun!
>>
>>9707357
>Isn't that what most gay/lesbian/trans people preach about? That you fall in love with someone's soul and not their body?
What? Physical attractiveness is just as much of a factor in gay relationships as straight ones
In fact I only think that logic applies to trans
>>
>>9707357
>>9707372
Nah, Trans people can also have a definitive attraction to one gender. It's people who are Bi/Pan/Abro.
>>
>>9707372
Logic doesn't apply to any relationship, no matter what the combination is. Shit's irrational as hell. "Falling in love with the soul" only applies to ugly people.
>>
>>9707385
Nope, people who are bi/pan still find physical attraction in people, they just don't take sides when it comes to which genitals they're looking for.
>>
>>9707325
Kek.
>>
Remmy isn't actually attractive to any of his packmates, they just see teasing him as a way to needle each other. Like when Anneke flipped a bit on Avo for taking Remmy to the gym, it was because Avo was the Omega and Anneke was flexing her tiny amount of seniority. Toying with his feelings and obvious horniness is just a game to them, probably because Wolter, Ozzy and Martin long since stopped rising to their bait.
>>
>>9707334
>>9707342
Who needs counting when you have the power of Cuck?
>>
>>9707347
She has a whole mpreg blog.

https://trasheseffingwrecked.tumblr.com/
>>
File: fourChanPost-1496589347.png (143KB, 1024x692px) Image search: [Google]
fourChanPost-1496589347.png
143KB, 1024x692px
>>9704916
Nick looks like a dork in plaid

>>9707195
do it faggot :v

>>9705135
I want Remmy and Ozzy to give Wolter and/or Anneke a thick, messy facial

>>9705917
8/10, Remmy wasn't sheared

>>9706432
>>9706446
>>9706479
I wrote a bash script to automate the process; here https://pastebin.com/5yBk3nxM

>>9707144
>>9707216
>>9707223
>>9707263
>>9707351
$ dump4chPosts.sh 9707144,9707216,9707223,9707263,9707351
>>
>>9707400
That's either 400 or dubs 0 so you've either just defeated Remmy Cockbro or you've just failed miserably, and shall be smited for it.
>>
File: 1489884864441.png (50KB, 615x630px) Image search: [Google]
1489884864441.png
50KB, 615x630px
>>9705135
Why are we talking about dicks when this issue is clearly more important
>>
>>9707401
>This recent comic
Just let Judy sleep you prick.
>>
>>9707195
You won't do it.
>>
So if you roll a number followed by two zeros, is it (inster number)hundred or is it dubs zero?
>>
>>9707415
That script deletes system32 doesn't it
>>
File: remmy confirmed honest.png (431KB, 1186x1394px) Image search: [Google]
remmy confirmed honest.png
431KB, 1186x1394px
>>9707334
For posterity.
>>
>>9707473
0 means you're a girl.
00 means you are a tight turbo virgin
000 means you have the thigthes most heavenly pussy on earth.

>not really, I got no idea
>>
>>9707432
Dewey's the one who died in the Pandora incident right? That's why Don was there looking all PTSD'd?
>>
File: 1495385224479.png (7KB, 120x169px) Image search: [Google]
1495385224479.png
7KB, 120x169px
>>9707523
He might've got hurt but I doubt he died (he's too cute to die)
It would explain Don sitting all alone though
>>
>>9707523
>'It should have been Charlie,' Don thinks as he sits on a grungy curb.
>>
File: garbage.png (1MB, 1035x1025px) Image search: [Google]
garbage.png
1MB, 1035x1025px
>>9707462
>You won't do it.
I wish.
>>
>>9707401
I heard of this... but wow...
Wow...
>>
>>9704973
Roll
>>
>>9707580
who dis artist
>>
>>9707600
Chumpy
>>
File: 1494612872739.png (117KB, 680x788px) Image search: [Google]
1494612872739.png
117KB, 680x788px
>>9707600
reply.
>>
>>9707260
The girls would only choose to sleep with those they could stand to be stuck with. Basic sexual selection.
>>
>>9707600
>who dis artist
It's Ciwi (who may also be Reply)
>>
>>9707401
>this good at drawing Nick and Judy
>draws mpreg
I don't know, maybe it's just time to quit.
>>
>>9707580
I really don't care for this mary-shue self-insert. I just imagen all these Violet images as Nick wint an older Judy who needs glasses...
>>
>>9707277
Judy is a girly girl though. Her bed is full of stuffed animals, she has pleb taste in music, shes got strong maternal instincts. She's also hardworking and determined, but one doesn't invalidate the other.
>>
>>9707580
>Nick and Violet together
>Not a smut picture
>Both looking playful

Immediately saved.
>>
>>9707580
As soon as the glasses came off he realized the truth. Judy was just dressing up in a turtleneck sweater. There was no Violet and he was being taken for a ride.
>>
>>9707635
doesn't look like Reply's
>>
>>9707686
Nah, the eyes are set a little further apart, it's Violet.
Of course she might just be talking to Nick about reading glasses...
>>
File: 1494629010453.jpg (834KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1494629010453.jpg
834KB, 2560x1920px
zootopia is a movie
>>
File: 1440341471864.png (936KB, 485x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1440341471864.png
936KB, 485x1011px
>>9707744
Reblog if this girl is just as beautiful as the hollywood photoshop models
>>
File: VRbit in a tutu.jpg (38KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
VRbit in a tutu.jpg
38KB, 480x320px
>>9707744
VRbit should wear more clothes.
>>
>>9707744
Debatable
>>
File: 14.png (394KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
394KB, 800x600px
>>9707744
Where everyone is naked
>>
File: 1488069506056.jpg (73KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1488069506056.jpg
73KB, 700x700px
>>9707754
she is leagues above them
>>
>>9707654
Can you elaborate on her being a Mary Sue self insert? Comic wise, I thought she was an ok character, as little of her as we see.
>>
File: 1461897076721.jpg (275KB, 717x929px) Image search: [Google]
1461897076721.jpg
275KB, 717x929px
>>9707825
What a slutbun
>>
Ew girls
>>
>>9707828
Not sure what comic you talk about. I thought she was originall created here by greens and artists.
>She is the perfect kind gentle angel that cures Nicks broken heart in every fic where Judy breaks it by cheating on him

That's all I see about her. For me Violet is more of a plot device to have Judy cucked(back) than an actual character.
>>
File: 752ffcbb88255d63f0e3522684dca813.jpg (298KB, 918x1040px) Image search: [Google]
752ffcbb88255d63f0e3522684dca813.jpg
298KB, 918x1040px
>>9707835
the best bun
>>
>>9707864
She's a canon character.
>>
>>9707868
She looses all her value once she gets older.
>>
>>9707885
>implying Bonnie isn't fuckable
>>
File: nosebleed.png (225KB, 354x487px) Image search: [Google]
nosebleed.png
225KB, 354x487px
>>9707835
>>9707868
>>
>>9707885
good thing cartoons dont age
>>
File: 1481884780442.png (971KB, 1333x1591px) Image search: [Google]
1481884780442.png
971KB, 1333x1591px
>>9707885
Nonsense
>>
>>9707894
Thats because she's not a slutbun. She's a good bun that stuck with traditional family values and had kids early on with Stu.
>>
File: extra-thicc-to-the-max.png (55KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
extra-thicc-to-the-max.png
55KB, 500x303px
>>9707825
>>9707835
>>9707868
more pls?
>>
File: 1461908913524.jpg (3MB, 3840x2629px) Image search: [Google]
1461908913524.jpg
3MB, 3840x2629px
>>9707914
>>
File: 1469364500523.png (550KB, 1258x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1469364500523.png
550KB, 1258x1920px
>>9707920
>>
>>9707883
ah, I see, so people just started using her to cuck Judy. got ya. Then let me put it this way. I simply don't like what some people use her for.
>>
File: 1468505848089.jpg (102KB, 639x836px) Image search: [Google]
1468505848089.jpg
102KB, 639x836px
>>
File: 1473227768816.png (4MB, 1720x2226px) Image search: [Google]
1473227768816.png
4MB, 1720x2226px
>>9707932

This one is my favourite. Its not lewd, but the best lewd is the one where your mind gets to fill in the blanks
>>
File: New Drawing.png (58KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
New Drawing.png
58KB, 1920x1080px
https://aggie.io/ckp0vieh/

https://aggie.io/ckp0vieh/
>>
>>9707894
For someone that obviously fucks as much as Bonnie does, she's gotta know some good tricks.
>>
>>9707686
>That's when she pulled a strap-on out from under her sweater.
>>
File: 1434598873.linno_judy_01.jpg (344KB, 700x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1434598873.linno_judy_01.jpg
344KB, 700x1013px
>>9707937
agreed
>>
>>9707885
Dude, that's ageist !
>>
>>9707864
Violet comes from one of the official comics where Judy's siblings come to visit her after hearing she hurt herself. Judy just had a sprained arm, and was ok to go to work, but Violet became an over protective big sister and tried to make Judy stay home for the day. Judy ran out, and Violet and the other Hopps siblings chase after her, getting into a bus and causing it to go wild because there is so damn many of them. Judy stops the bus, Bogo starts lecturing her about endangering other mammals, and Violet goes up to Bogos face, telling him Judy is a good officer.

So overall, Violet is stubborn, over protective at times, but bold enough to stand up to a buffalo.

Sadly people tend to make her into a cold sociopath therapist type of character.
>>
File: 1486010086520.png (21KB, 559x618px) Image search: [Google]
1486010086520.png
21KB, 559x618px
>>9708010
I would be if I didn't find older vixens hot. They age better.
>>
>>9707920
Watching the picture load, I thought all those carrots going to waste, then saw the trail ;)
>>
Name a wolf in Zootopia that isn't sexy
>>
>>9708042
>>9707920

I want a Judy's carrot!
>>
>>9708045
All of them, because they're gay.
>>
>>9708037
I got already informed, answer is the same as this >>9707930
>>
>>9707926
>Chief Bogo has a brother in porn that occasionally parodies him.
>He gets together with the porn actors that play Judy and Nick, and they re-enact the Nighthowler crisis along with Sharla as Dawn, and Kris as Mrs. Otterton.
>It was all-around the highest grossing porno of the decade.
>It also faced backlash when a tiger played the role of Lionheart.
>Instead of calling the drug the story focused on 'Night Howlers' they went with 'Midnight Thumpers' and that set some rabbits off.
>Nick and Judy had a four-way with their parody counter-parts, that was included in the Blu-ray special.
>Judy's parents, and Nick's mother were deeply dissapointed in their choices.
>Nick's father was the one who parodied Nick.
>>
>>9706427
>>9706421
>>9706413
I just missed this.
Size difference hustles are GOAT.
>>
>>9708077
meh
>>
NEW THREAD

>>9708218

>>9708218

>>9708218
>>
>>9707930
Yeah, I feel the same when it comes to Jack, Skye, etc etc. I am alright with pretty much any ship, but it gets annoying when it is about making the other character go "abloo abloo" or just cucking them. Hell, I'd be ok with Judeon if it was about Judy and Gideon rather than "oh, Nick doesn't get his bunny". The few WildeSkye tends to be the same but with Judy on the other end.
>>
>>9708220
>cucking op
no
>>
>>9707926
source?
>>
File: with ewes you loose.jpg (95KB, 680x732px) Image search: [Google]
with ewes you loose.jpg
95KB, 680x732px
>>9705125
spread the redpill brother
Thread posts: 415
Thread images: 121

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.