[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ERP/ Thread The Old Motel The mechanical buzz of a sputtering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 498
Thread images: 251

File: 000.jpg (123KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
123KB, 960x480px
/ERP/ Thread

The Old Motel

The mechanical buzz of a sputtering neon light cuts through the warm nighttime air with a low and incessant drone, its flickering light bathing the outside structure, the only building for miles, in a sickly yellow glow, revealing the true state of the decrepit motel sat center in the seemingly endless ocean of empty land.

Its aged wooden windows sat open, clacking ceaselessly in the draft of the evening breeze, a quick observer to note the two neatly made beds sitting within between each clap of wood on wood, its pressed white sheets and perfectly arranged heap of pillows on the headboard almost as unnatural as the dilapidated building they sat in. Each accommodated with two beds, some chairs, a tiny futon and of course a dingy but nonetheless functional shower to ease the muscles of their weary travelers after their long days on the road.

Seemingly devoid of any service, the motel's many storage spaces and employee only zones remained opened for the world at large. From the numerous supply closets overflowing with a vast array of spare blankets and pillows to the comparatively luxurious private cabin of the establishment's absent owner, its walls holding an immaculately made king sized bed and wall to wall lined with couches and other pieces of exquisite furniture, seemingly all was open at their customer's leisure. Each their own bastion of seclusion should they be used for some less than innocent ends. They only required a brave soul to step inside.

The only question is: Are you one of them?

Previous:
>>9686718
>>
File: 000.png (2MB, 1170x1000px) Image search: [Google]
000.png
2MB, 1170x1000px
A-And no bully, please. It's my first time typing out a theme thread lead in.

Hope you guys enjoy it.
>>
>>9693770
>Bullies with headpats
>>
Reposting for B.Va Jinx:
>>9692655
>His removal of her stinger was merely meant to allow him to press himself against that body unhindered...but in his animalistic fit of desire, it seemed he got more than he bargained for, the pale skin of the streamer's lower back on display through the now-ruined suit, beckoning to him in its contrast against the bright, shimmering yellow material, causing him to moan openly at the view.
Well, well...I think I know what it's for now...~
>He grunted as he joined her, grabbing her by the wrist as he licked her cheek from behind, the sound of a zipper being undone audible behind the squealing diva as a thumb hooked into the split of fabric, stretching the hole further at an agonizingly slow pace.
...Easy access~.

>>9693770
You dun good anon
>>
>Anon absolutely destroys the toilet in room 6.
>>
>>9693770
It's a good theme Anon.
>>
File: 1494645711377.gif (60KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494645711377.gif
60KB, 200x200px
>>
>>9693816
You've been destroyed by>>9693798
>>
File: toilet spin.gif (108KB, 344x376px) Image search: [Google]
toilet spin.gif
108KB, 344x376px
>>9693816
>>
>>9693770
>Anon leaves a one star Yelp review of his motel, since it's the only review it drives customers away.
>>
File: D-M 19.png (78KB, 409x457px) Image search: [Google]
D-M 19.png
78KB, 409x457px
>>9693722
What if I don't have enough money for a room? I use my money to feed my little cinnamon bun every day
>>
>>9693963
Just bunk with me. Duh.
>>
I'll wait for Darjeelings room
>>
File: sonalewd.jpg (172KB, 792x549px) Image search: [Google]
sonalewd.jpg
172KB, 792x549px
>>9693617(Sona anon.)
>Sona was practically in heaven as the male drew her further into his field of lust, each long drag of his slick tendril across her tongue sending a delightful burst of heat throughout her body and to her very core. The rugged flavor of his mouth dances across her tastebuds, filling her with the natural need to be bred and touched by the male she had chosen for herself. She kisses him with an equal amount of hunger, diving forward to lock them together in the obvious show of their love and passion. She suckles on his lips with obvious need, her own tongue occasionally escaping the actions of his own to toy with his own set. Sona's eyelids flutter and her outcry of pleasure reverberates in his mind as he begins to touch her properly, the wide, child bearing hips nuzzling into his exploratory fingers. As they caress downwards they leave a trail of heat that she can feel with all of her being, the mix of tenderness and roughness sending her thoughts only to the carnal act about to take place.
>>
>>9694081 (2/3. Definitely could have cut that better.)
>Sona moves as easily as the wind as the male draws her over to his lap, not without a fair bit of groping and toying with the bubble butt that she had been blessed with. The jiggly softness allows his fingers to sink into it, capturing them with the addicting texture. With her motherly butt placed atop his trouser-clad member she began to idly bounce, gently and with purpose to tease the man as she spoke. Her hands slide along his shoulders and down his chest back again, taking in the feeling of his body against hers for a scant moment as she positions herself.
"You are truly insatiable when you get like this...And not to mention having a silver tongue. I would enjoy nothing more than to share this tender moment with you."
>>
>>9694093 (3/3)
>Sona's dainty digits dance along the fabric of the male's robe, the heavy clothing causing her a fair bit of problem but not enough to bring her from her serene state. She begins to hike it up along his chest, further and further until she was able to tug it over his head without any bit of ceremony. Once the obstructing garment was removed she was finally able to get at her prize, the constantly throbbing and twitching girth currently trapped inside of his underwear. Both hands take a hold of the hem of his boxers, tugging the crotch covering down with almost teasing slowness. When she finally pulls it down to his thighs his thick cock flops outwards, brushing across the moistened lips that were aching with need for him to properly mate with her. Sona nibbles on her full lip, feeling the swollen bulb adorning her lover's pole glide with ease along her moist mound. When she's ready she drops downwards, legs spreading wide as she slips inch after inch of the insatiable pole of her mate into the receptive depths of her pussy. The walls catch and tug along his length like they never want to let go, tugging him further inside with each pulse of her nethers. Sona's large breasts sway and bounce with each stuttered breath, trembling as he finally bottoms out inside of her honey pot. She places her hands against his shoulders to steady herself, swiveling her hips in a lazy circle to simultaneously tease him and loosen herself up for what is to follow. Sona then begins to ride him with passion, rising her hips upwards before pressing them elegantly back down to his base. Smooth and without any rush she effortlessly pleasures her mate, staring longingly into his eyes all the while. Her voice echoes in the far reaches of his mind.
"How is it lover? I hope that I'm not being too f-forward...I ached for you so badly when you were gone..."
>>
>tfw have a pozzing fetish
>tfw secretly give avas STDs when I ERP with them
Ive given HIV to 3 of Owain's avas, DMG, Sona, and a dozen others.
>>
File: Wot.png (159KB, 286x267px) Image search: [Google]
Wot.png
159KB, 286x267px
>>9694124
>>
>>9694124
I know two who you haven't yet.
>>
File: D-M 21.png (70KB, 460x472px) Image search: [Google]
D-M 21.png
70KB, 460x472px
>>9693999
Really? thank you! I appreciate your hospitality, sweetie
>>
>>9694124
Oh no, my fantasy is that my semen cures HIV...I have some bad news for you about avas I may have cured. Sorry.
>>
File: holdon.jpg (91KB, 500x724px) Image search: [Google]
holdon.jpg
91KB, 500x724px
>>9694124
(Bob what the fuck.)
>>
File: CR-S01-21.jpg (167KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
CR-S01-21.jpg
167KB, 500x500px
>>9694124
Why would you curse people with the disease?
>>
>>9694159
>mfw Anons are using my yugioh cards
Oh god, what have I done......
>>
File: bodyparts.jpg (96KB, 720x654px) Image search: [Google]
bodyparts.jpg
96KB, 720x654px
>>9694181
>Anons
(It's your friendly neighborhood horsecock poster, Owain.)
(But if you have any more of those please post them.)
>>
>>9694142
Do tell!
>>9694156
Well, hey, that's your fantasy anon. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine!
>>9694159
What? It's harmless fun.
>>9694160
Fun! And knowing they'll forever be tainted by me... It makes my heart skip a beat. <3
>>
>>9694202
I'll just pm them to you queermo, give me a second to hop onto discord.
>>
>>9694218
LK and 000Anon, the two faggots making the theme threads.
>>
File: 20170602_133107.png (46KB, 137x310px) Image search: [Google]
20170602_133107.png
46KB, 137x310px
>>9693120 (Anon)
>As Anon plays with Tama's cock his hand moves across a piercing. A small metal bar through his Frenulum. The touch sends a shiver up his entire body. The demon twitches a bit as Anon continues to finger his tight asshole. He is only able to weakly respond through increasingly girly moans as Anon asks about his prostate.
Y-yes we do.
>Tama grabs one of the clips on his loincloth, his hands shaking from all the stimulation his body was receiving. He removed the clip, causing his only covering to fall around his feet. He didn't want to get it dirty. No sooner did he manage to release his shaft when Anon found the sex demon's prostate. Tama let out a high pitched squeak before his cock started spurting out the demons thick, bright orange cum.

>>9692875 (Etna)
>Tama made a quick squeak in protest of being poked in the head. He looked up at Etna, blushing, but afraid. He could feel her warm juices dripping onto his thick shaft. He was proud that he had managed to make the more important demon this wet doing little more than accidently rub against her. His eyes grew wider as he watched the demon position herself above him and slowly lower down onto his rock hard cock. He was amazed as she took every inch, even after the outline of his manhood appeared in her stomach. She was warm inside. Warmer then any of the humans he has been with on his trip. The incubus arched his back a bit and let out another girly squeal. Once Etna started to ride him and move her hands off him, he grabbed onto her waist and squeezed it a bit.
Y-yes it does.
>Tama slowly started to thrust upwards each time Etna slammed her pussy down on him, causing his sack to smack against her.
>>
>>9694249
I'll hit 'em up when I can, sure.
>>
>>9694264
000Anon doesn't rp even though he should and LK's keyboard broke so good luck princess.
>>
File: 1488525207638.jpg (151KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488525207638.jpg
151KB, 960x720px
>>9694124
JOKES ON YOU, I'm a card. Cards can't get sick.
>>
File: Screw the rules.jpg (132KB, 333x493px) Image search: [Google]
Screw the rules.jpg
132KB, 333x493px
>>9694305
>Gives you HIV`
>>
File: 000.jpg (355KB, 848x1042px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
355KB, 848x1042px
>>9693778
>>9693804
>>9693788
T-Thanks, guys.

>>9693888
Jokes on you. There's no connection and no wifi.

>>9693963
The lights are on but nobody's home. The entire place is open for everyone!

>>9694285
I'll have you know that I've been RPing here since January of last year, thank you very much.
>>
Jinkies, what a spooky hotel.
>>
>>9694326
Oh I left the review from home, I've never been to the motel, just a Yelp troll.
>>
>>9694359
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT0oqoCIW4o
>>
>>9694305
one day I'm going to FUCK Tatsumaki right in her fat ass
>>
Quick, give me ways to describe a huge ass. I'm running out of synonyms and sentences.
>>
>>9694449
chunky
>>
>>9694449
funky
>>
File: 1462550157313.jpg (6KB, 487x423px) Image search: [Google]
1462550157313.jpg
6KB, 487x423px
>>9694449
MONKEY
>>
>>9694449
Large mounds of fat from which fecal matter is excreted.
>>
>A muffled voice comes out from behind one of the doors

WILL YOU SHUT UP! I'M TRYING TO MASTURBATE HERE!
>>
File: tumblr_n12gfghYAb1t3hbvoo1_500.png (132KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n12gfghYAb1t3hbvoo1_500.png
132KB, 500x310px
>>9693722
>Tamatoa was happily jumping up and down on the large king bed. The incubus had been using the abandoned building as a base of operations for his first trip to Earth. He had managed to collect nearly 20 souls already. He plopped down on the bed after a few minutes and just enjoyed the musty smell of the abandoned building. He wasn't expecting anyone else to be at the motel, so he unclipped his Loincloth skirt and laid it out over a chair. Being naked was liberating for Tama. He enjoyed being able to feel the Earth's air against his sizeable cock and balls. The shota demon lied back down on the bed for a quick nap.
>>
>>9694524
>Another one chimes in from the other wall
Fuck that faggot and keep going, you're shits making my cock rock solid and don't you dare skimp on that moaning toots!
>>
>>9694524
HEY, I THINK THAT GUY SAID HE WANTED SOME GOOD OL' FASHIONED COCA COLA!
>>
>>9694566
Why?
>>
File: D-M 22.png (147KB, 477x709px) Image search: [Google]
D-M 22.png
147KB, 477x709px
>>9694326
Ooooh, can I have one room ple-
>>9694524
Sorry..
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (881KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
881KB, 3264x1836px
>>9694524
>screams loudly
>>
File: Etna23.jpg (80KB, 736x988px) Image search: [Google]
Etna23.jpg
80KB, 736x988px
>>9694262
>Etna's insides undulated around the invader, squeezing and milking the lusty incubus' erection from all sides. Etna was insatiable and desperate, raising her hips until she was nearly standing on her tip toes before slamming the entirety of his fat, girthy cock into her sopping wet insides. An audible clap rings through the air as she ruthlessly rides his dick, not caring for his comfort as the only thing on her mind was the no doubt liters of semen packed inside of his nuts. After every few balls deep strokes into her sopping wet sex she rests at the base, rolling her hips in a circle as she gets a feel for every twitch and pulse of his sensitive member. She soon lunges forward and takes his lips once again, tongue slithering past his set and easily toying with his own. Her muscle coils around his like a predator, pulling it out into the air to wrestle. Her love honey adds extra lubrication to the riding, moist claps ringing through the air each time they connect. Her cervix constantly bumps against his tip, a silent reminder of where he will dump every drop of his seed into whether he wants to or not.
>>
File: Tunes.gif (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Tunes.gif
296KB, 500x500px
>>9694524
>Jams out from the front desk just loud enough to piss Anon off
>>
>>9694576
No need to ask. The doors are all unlocked.
>>
File: DqVfr.png (62KB, 896x420px) Image search: [Google]
DqVfr.png
62KB, 896x420px
>>9694524
>>
File: B.Va.jpg (150KB, 1293x2047px) Image search: [Google]
B.Va.jpg
150KB, 1293x2047px
>>9694449
Plump, pillowy, fat, plush, curvy, jiggly, round, large, giant, spankable, shapely, thick, wobbly, chunky, bubble butt (possibly), massive, mounds (of flesh[?])
>>9693788
(Sorry hon, had to shower and eat. Sorry I didn't warn you ;; I might have to bounce soon)
>Shivering in revulsion as his tongue runs up her flushed cheek, Hana lets out a loud yowl.
Don't! Andwe! (No!)
>She squirms wildly, losing her cool as the sound of her suit tearing even more reached her ears. However, the idol's jerky movements only sought to aggravate the hole further, allowing the man more and more view of her plump rear.
I'll kill you! Michin saekki-ya! (Crazy bastard!)
>Hana's lips quiver as she spasms against the smooth surface of the wall.
>>
>>9694081
(I know that feel.)

>That unmistakable warmth began to build in the mage's heart with every sweet reaction he managed to drag out of the sweet musician, ever soft suck, greedy little bite was playful, and yet grew in strength as he felt her body encourage him so. A strange, stinging warmth jolted through him at the need in her actions-every soft motion of her lips guiding his own on their perverted mission to taste of her whatever she was willing to give. Finally, when that sweet taste was broken, and he could suck in a much needed breath, Anon found himself lost in the brilliant pools of blue looking back at him. While his hands were preoccupied, sinking into the soft, supple rounded flesh of Sona's ass, he was enraptured by her beauty. Truly, she was like a siren in her nature, a similarity he could not wipe from his mind, no matter how silly it may be. He'd nestle his face against her neck, while she properly lined herself up against him. A soft chuckle escaped him, as her thoughts leaked into his mind. Such magic was simple, yet, having Sona's thoughts linked with his own...it always excited him to have her so close. He's breath came out rough-excited-at her whisper, and there, he chose to make a mark on his sweet songstress. His lips closed against her vulnerable neck, and the soft bite turned into a hungrier growl to accentuate her words. He tugged ever so slightly at her pure white skin with his teeth and lips, before letting his tongue languish her with sweet, apologetic kisses, to sooth the slight pain his hungry biting had caused.
And who's fault would that be, I wonder...you act as though it is a nuisance.
>He chuckled lightly, his breath a husky tone of it's own, knowing better than to believe such a thing. As if on cue, he felt her assist him in losing the rest of his troublesome garments. It was not the smallest task to remove them-but there were far more important tasks on his mind, no doubt.
(1/2)
>>
>>9694574
HE GON' BLOW UP THE TRUCK AND CLEAR THE WAY!
>>
>>9694262
Oh my, a bit of teasing and you're already shooting your load? A bit of a quick shot don't you think~?
>Anon kept his fingers inside of the demon, pressing down on his bitch button and aiming to help the boy ride this orgasm for as possible. Thick globs of orange seed leaked from his slit as Anon milked him, jerking him as he came and wringing every last drop out.
I wonder how long you would last if it was my thick cock stirring you up you slut~?
>Anon looked around and noticed the nearby motel. Smiling at the convenience.
How about we go over to that motel and test it?
>>
>>9694639
Can't see why we couldn't just walk around it.
>>
>>9694081
>>9694635
>Anon let out a deep, shuddering sigh, as he was finally allowed to jolt free of his cloth prison, and his erection almost immediately met with the warmth of his mate, slapping somewhat noisily against her tender sex upon release, before she took hold of him, and took the liberty of helping to guide him inside of her. As she properly lined the thing up, the mage went ahead and tossed the top half of his cloak to the side, giving the woman a much more direct feel of his firm, brazen body. His hands did not leave her as she went to properly tease herself with the crown that wanted her so, and every slow brush of that thing against her sex elicited a sharp grunt, and grit teeth from her lover. The way the folds tugged at him even then was enough to make his glans flare in excitement. Then, as if sensing his excitement, she starts to push herself down onto his meat, and this is enough to jolt his whole body. The intense heat and grip of her tunnel catches him by surprise-she truly had been thinking of him while he was away-as his thick cap was steadily buried nice and snugly inside of her clamping tunnel, making the thick thing swell beyond itself-and eagerly stretching her eager hole to fit a familiar shape that had punished her delicate flower time and time again. Her own, eager humps were met with soft greedy gasps-yet her lover held back the desire too ram inside her at first, instead biting along her neck tenderly, and letting his palm slide up along her soft, heavy mound, squeezing one of the hefty things as he whispered into her ear.
Such lust... you are always welcome to reveal how perverted you truly are, my beautiful dove...you feel amazing. Your insides are like heaven.
>He'd growl against her earlobe, his breath hot, and voice rugged, as he would suddenly squeeze her plump ass-and start to hammer her down on his fat prick with his own strength, ramming his rod against her core, and claiming her love tunnel anew.
>>
File: tumblr_oqs2nluf3Z1qkq5k4o1_1280.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqs2nluf3Z1qkq5k4o1_1280.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>9693722
>A light in the distance. Finally. God knows how long it'd been since he started wandering through this immensely vast patch of empty space. Nary a soul or sign of life in sight on each stretch of horizon. That changed however with the bleak outline of a structure in the far off. Wandering towards it, it grew and grew in size until he was nearly upon it. Judging by its decrepit features and buggy lights, it wasn't exactly the river in a dry land he'd hoped for, but it would do. Stepping inside the main lobby, hoping for some sort of reception, he spoke into the seeming nothingness.
Hello? I come seeking respite. Is there anybody here?
>>
>>9694646
FOOTBALL! YEAH!
>>
File: D-M 55.png (73KB, 195x396px) Image search: [Google]
D-M 55.png
73KB, 195x396px
>>9694613
Then can I have a roommate please? having a room without a roommate is boring
>>
>>9694729
I wouldn't mind that. Just you know, there's only one bed.
>>
>>9694729
If you're still here in two hours, we'll get a room and break the bed in half
>>
File: 6ylzt3dsyjuy.jpg (116KB, 1482x1147px) Image search: [Google]
6ylzt3dsyjuy.jpg
116KB, 1482x1147px
>>9694691
>>
>>9694624
(No worries, should I cut to the chase and pump you full? You're amazingly sexy and I hate to cut it short, but if you're busy I understand...)
>He clutched the suit tightly, her wild thrashing doing more damage to her ruined latex than his hands ever could...okay, that might not be true, but he was certainly appreciative of her unintended help, the material peeling away from one of her plump, pale cheeks, his second hand massaging her still-suited thigh as he gripped both her hips; his huge, swollen head parting her lips ever so slightly as he aligned himself, spreading her cheeks with his thumbs to gaze upon her tight, pink backdoor, preparing to spear the star upon his trembling, drooling pole.
You're a celebrity, right? Because...it's showtime~
>>
File: D-M 18.png (84KB, 435x485px) Image search: [Google]
D-M 18.png
84KB, 435x485px
>>9694758
i'm good with that, beds are kind of big so I don't mind sharing one
>>9694762
if you come here in 2 hours... i'm gonna have 2 hours left before sleeping, but it's ok we can do a lot of stuff in 2 hours
>>
>>9694729
>A young anon who also happened upon the motel overheard Dogmom. He was a bit shorter than her, her size intimidating him somewhat.
Um... Hi miss, you staying here the night too? I could be your roommate, if you'd like.
>>
>>9694607
Stop you bullying this instant
>>
Lurkers, AWAKEN!
>>
>>9694729
D-Do you mind sharing with me? It's kinda scary here... and cold...
>>
>>9694816
Well hey, cool! In that case, you first eh?

>He gestures to be the bed with a smile on his face

Go on ahead and get comfy and I'll join you, yeah?
>>
File: I see all.jpg (11KB, 239x105px) Image search: [Google]
I see all.jpg
11KB, 239x105px
>>9694874
Or what? You touch me and I'll bully you with hugs and kisses. Then I'll tell everyone about that time you tried to take helpless little me into that love hotel with the promise of candies and a tri force.
>>9694906
No.
>>
File: sleepy mikers 4.jpg (242KB, 850x1369px) Image search: [Google]
sleepy mikers 4.jpg
242KB, 850x1369px
>>9694906
>Peeks, and the comes out from one of the many rooms, yawning and streching her arms upwards.
Heeere!
>>
File: Sycamore8.jpg (140KB, 500x724px) Image search: [Google]
Sycamore8.jpg
140KB, 500x724px
>>9694906
But I'm playing video games, anon.
>>
>>9694597
>The small demon could do nothing but move his small hips in rhythm with the royal demon that he suspected lied about not being a succubus. Etna might not have cared about his comfort but there wasn't anywhere else in the world he would rather be. Except maybe in her other hole. He could only imagine how tight it was considering how unbearably tight her pussy was. Every movement seemed to suck his firm cock in even more and it took everything in his power not to cum when Etna stirred her pussy up with his cock burried inside her. The incubus's precum was spurting out in generous amounts and mixing with her sweet love juices, coating both their nether regions in a sticky sweet smelling mess. As the lady demon leaned down for another kiss, Tama moved his arms up onto her back, his equally long tongue wrapped with hers in the air between their lips.

>Tama
>>
File: 2016 - 1.jpg (75KB, 506x585px) Image search: [Google]
2016 - 1.jpg
75KB, 506x585px
>A wandering Cat-boy finds the motel, entranced by it's light. He looks in, seeing a crowd of unique people, each more interesting than the next. "This should be a wonderful place to meet a nice master!" He thought, loving the diversity. He looks around, Hearing a faint "God dammit Mr.Noodle!" in one of the rooms, he proceeds to wander, knocking onto one room he saw to have a perfect master, the place of >>9694816
H-hello? Is anyone in there? I-if you need anything, just tell me!
>>
>>9694935
>Imblying anyone would believe an ally of justice would do such a thing
>>
>>9694985
(Only in a Fluttershy mood today?)
>>
File: Link 25.jpg (9KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
Link 25.jpg
9KB, 183x275px
>>9694984
>implying anyone would think I was lying
I'm too cute to lie Lolobot. Who would they believe? The deadbeat dad or the cute Hylian?
>>
File: 1481824272803.png (50KB, 282x424px) Image search: [Google]
1481824272803.png
50KB, 282x424px
>Playing as a shota
>>
File: B.Va (2).jpg (260KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
B.Va (2).jpg
260KB, 1280x960px
>>9694782
(Your choice! Im having lots of fun! Just don't know when I'll have to go!)
>Hana goes up on her toes instinctively when she feels the thick digits squeeze and grope her soft thigh, scrabbling at the wall for a handhold.
Listen to me! You can't do this! Yah!
>She shrieks like a banshee, baring her teeth as he digs his thumbs into her asscheeks to part them. D.Va's untouched pink hole quivered beneath his gaze. The man's throbbing pole felt far too massive to fit in her tight, unlubricated ass, causing the pilot to redouble her efforts to escape.
Let me go a-and I won't tell anyone! Jinjja! (Really!)
>>
>>9694985
Well aint you a sight for sore eyes!
>>
>>9694951
>Inhales.
Targent.
>>
>>9694985
What a hottie.
>>
>>9694645
>Tama couldn't stop shooting his cum. It sprayed against the wall of the alley, coating it with his sweet smelling goo. As The orgasm finally stopped and the cum started to dribble out, forming bubbles at the tip of his cock, Tama opened his mouth, panting like a dog with his tongue hanging out. All he could do to reply to Anon was nod and shakily grab his loincloth off the ground.

>Tama
>>
>>9695018
Evil incarnate!
>>
File: Sonalewd5.png (293KB, 792x445px) Image search: [Google]
Sonalewd5.png
293KB, 792x445px
>>9694635
>Sona's body was practically an entire erogenous zone after being pent up for days on end during their trek to the relative safe haven of the temple. Each day she found herself trying to alleviate some of her boiling lust with her fingers but to no avail, longing for the male's meaty shape every waking moment that she was near his body. Now with his hands currently taking a hold of her body, moving her as he pleases and attempting to bring her under his spell once again she is hopeless to resist. Bringing her constantly whirling thoughts from the past back to the present she once again hones in on the male's face as he gets a taste of her one of a kind sex. The insides were well oiled, a delightful inferno of heat ensnaring him like a fly in a web. Each breath she took caused it to tighten that much more, milking him from base to tip in an obvious show that she yearns for his seed. Sona's skin was already flushed from the heat of her body and the area they were in, droplets of sweat slowly trickling down her neck and towards the chasm of breast below. Her eyes fly open and her lips part in a silent gasp as the male's lips are pressed against her defenseless neck, the nibbling and licks causing her to shudder in ill restrained delight. When he pulls away the saliva coated hickey mars her perfect skin, a small mark of the male's obvious need to try and make her his own. Sona manages to bring her gaze back down towards the male who had so brazenly assaulted her in the way she loved, a false pout of annoyance now plastered across her features. She leans forward and taps the tip of his nose with her tongue, all other extremities either too busy clinging to him or trembling far too much to be used to toy with him. The tone of her voice ringing in his ears was equal parts mirth and playful annoyance, almost as if a parent was chiding their child for getting just a bit too rough while they were playing with one another.
>>
>>9694655
"It is not my fault. You are the one who manages to bring his lusty advances towards me whenever he can...Not to say that I'm always happy to sate your desires when I can, my love."
>Sona's desire to tease him was immediately blown away when he began to thrust in earnest, each needy deep dive into the sopping wet insides of her sex practically shattering her mind with each stroke. She reciprocated as best she could, dropping her hips to meet his and to properly sheathe every last inch of the male's immaculate girth into her depths. Her cervix was battered every time he slammed her down onto his waist, sending stars into her vision and a trembling wave of desire through the entirety of her body. Her hands reach around his back and rake down his skin, leaving a trail of red marks that don't break the skin but are a clear show of how overwhelmed she is. Each bite along her neck from the male caused her insides to constrict around his erection, slowing his progress for a fraction of a second before allowing him to thrust as he pleases. She attempts to rise but before she can fully she finds herself pulled down to the base of his cock, jostled around like some sort of living cocksleeve who's primary purpose was to sate the male's lust. Every thrust sent a delicious wave of motion through the sea green haired-woman's ass, rippling and rebounding off his thighs as he plows her into submission. Her breasts that were sent airborne each time, bouncing along her chest and lightly brushing against the underside of the male's chin. Her nipples, rock hard and brushing across his bare chest added another layer onto the overwhelming pleasure she was already feeling. Sona leans down and presses her nose to his neck as she mumbles in his mind, unable to keep her ethereal voice steady in the midst of his rapacious onslaught on her aching nethers.
"Y-You're like an Adonis in your movements my love. P-Please sow your seed in my fertile field whenever you wish. I'm ready."
>>
File: D-M 17.png (114KB, 469x537px) Image search: [Google]
D-M 17.png
114KB, 469x537px
>>9694827
>She notices the younger anon in front of her, her eyes were focused on him but her breast kind of blocks the view
>she was 100% sure that he would be a good roommate, smiling and giving him an answer
Yup, I would like that
>>9694908
Oww, of course anon! come here ~
>She gives him a warm hug, putting her hands around his body and pressing her chest against him
>>9694914
>Dog mom jumps to the bed, making her breast and body bounce
it surely feels comfy here ~
>>9694980
>She could see the cat-boy entering her room, she was sure that it was a boy even if he looks feminine
Hello there, cutie! welcome to my room
>>
File: bfBlSk.jpg (607KB, 1600x1598px) Image search: [Google]
bfBlSk.jpg
607KB, 1600x1598px
>>9694906
>>
File: DCZ3k9.jpg (674KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DCZ3k9.jpg
674KB, 1600x1024px
>>9695014
(Kinda on the fence as to who)

>>9695044
>>9695058
<3
>>
>>9695130
Your taste is amazing, succubutt
>>
File: Link 14.jpg (88KB, 468x600px) Image search: [Google]
Link 14.jpg
88KB, 468x600px
>>9695089
Exactly
>>
>>9695141
(If you want to continue the story of Chrysalis and the guy she has in chastity, I'm here. If you'd rather do something else that's fine, I'm sure you have no shortage of interested Anons.)
>>
>>9695130
Great taste right there, I love it.
>>
File: normal2.png (587KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
normal2.png
587KB, 800x600px
>>9695145
I try!
>>
>>9695199
(Let's keep that on hold for now)
>>
File: Sycamore42.jpg (825KB, 1135x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Sycamore42.jpg
825KB, 1135x1920px
>>9695050
You think this is a game, anon...?
How dare you utter that word in my presence... You have no idea what Targent is capable of and what they've done.
>>
>>9695018
>The deadbeat dad or the cute Hylian?
I gotta admit, the cute Hylian looks delicious. I'm on his side.
>>
>>9695024
(I'm glad! Just give me a heads up as best you can, we can continue on Discord in a pinch! Love this so far)
Hmmmm...I can't do this, huh~? Who are you to turn down a fan...?
>In a flash, he pressed her tightly against the wall, biting down into her exposed neck lightly, enough to make her cry out as he thrust forward, letting the underside of his cock swell and pulse against her holes, this time flesh-to-flesh. Her juices coated his meat, the scent of the bee's honey filling the air after being packed into that stifling suit throughout this tortuous molestation. Still against her shoulder, and nibbling her earlobe, he began to roll his hips in such a way to poke his cockhead between both entrances, alternating between them to keep the Korean cocktease on her toes, one hand gripping her breast as the other stretched her tiny asshole open...just in case~
I'm not even gonna look. Let's see where this ends up, shall we~? Eenie...meenie...miney...~
(Let's see where you put my cock~)
>>
File: 530-90_585fea8d78cda.jpg (95KB, 530x380px) Image search: [Google]
530-90_585fea8d78cda.jpg
95KB, 530x380px
>>9695123
>He walks in, sweetly making himself at home by sitting, feet crossed, on one of the chairs in the dining area of the room. He reaches her hand out for her, wanting to make a formal first impression.
H-hello miss! My name's Felix, what's yours?
>>
>>9695130
>Passion Lip
Praise this taste
>>
>>9695239
(Sounds good.)
>>
>>9695123
Oh! I'm glad to hear it!
>The anon was relieved at her answer, but was taken aback by her looks. She was a lovely, voluptuous dog woman who's kindly demeanor underscored the rather palpable charm she exuded.
Right then, lets go to our room, shall we?
>The anon nervously extended his hand in good faith, hoping him and his temporary roommate would have a pleasant night
>>
>>9695242
Just think of me as a statue that won't cause you any trouble.
>>
>>9695215
Now if only I could find more characters I'd be willing to play..
>>9695271
..You're not.. scared?
>>
>>9695141
Hard to think up just one of the many things I'd do with Nicole.
>>
File: Etna25.jpg (37KB, 565x416px) Image search: [Google]
Etna25.jpg
37KB, 565x416px
>>9694960
>Too far gone into her own pit of lust Etna showed her heritage as a succubus rung true, her hips crashing down on Tama's tiny waist with increasing speed by the second. Her insides conforming to his mighty shape she made her pussy into an all too willing cocksleeve specially made for him, fitting like a sopping wet glove around his erection. Her facade begins to fall as her pleasure shows on her face, tongue lolling free from her lips as she leans to the side of Tama's neck. She licked and kissed along his jawline, occasionally dragging her fangs along his skin to leave a mark. The entrance to her womb slammed against his cock head again and again, seeming as if she was the one doing the pounding despite having the male up to the balls inside of her cunt. The small bits of energy that Etna was able to gain from the constantly oozing pre cum made her ache with excitement, only able to speculate just how much energy rich semen is resting inside of his swollen nuts. Her tail that was only waving behind her soon dives between his thighs and begins to weigh his hefty nuts with the flat of the appendage, caressing them while also gauging just how much spunk he has left inside of him. Etna suddenly rises until her pussy almost releases his tip from the warm furnace of her sex before burying him to the root inside of her one more time. Her eyes roll in their sockets and she trembles in the beginning of an orgasm, heated breaths pushed passed her lips and across the face of her incubus lover.
"F-Fuck...How much cum do you have inside of you, runt? Just aching to dirty a high-class demon with your grunt spunk? Wondering just how good it must feel to empty your balls inside of someone so many levels above you."
>She dives forward and bites his neck, piercing it with her fangs before lapping up the crimson fluid that flows in a lust filled haze.
"That's payment for allowing you to feel the highest ecstasy. Be glad I'm only taking this and your seed..."
>>
>>9695123
Oh!
>Surprised by her sudden embrace he's smothered by massive breasts. He tries to wrap his arms around her in return. He mumbles some words out.
You're so kind miss. Do you mind if we go into your room? I don't want either of us catching a cold
>>
Is Twilight around?

Trixie's here, we could make that Anon sandwich now.
>>
File: D-M 10.png (403KB, 1280x1484px) Image search: [Google]
D-M 10.png
403KB, 1280x1484px
(brb)
>>
>>9695319
(You wouldn't happen to be open to playing Nero would you?)
>>
>>9695319
It's good to have a few characters that you're good at, rather than have a bunch of characters you might not even use.
>>
>>9695076
Fantastic!
>Anon swept the tired and messy boy into his hands. He carried him over to the abandoned motel, looking around for any assistance but all that could be heard were the soft groans and moans as the other rooms looked occupied.
Looks like it's self service here....
>He reached behind the counter and pulled out a key. He read it quickly and located their room. When he entered it, he saw that it wasn't exactly fancy, but it would do. He rested Tama in the chair and got himself ready. He undressed, pulling up his shirt to show off his toned stomach and kicking off his pants so that he cock could spring free. He moves over to the bed and lies down, his hard, throbbing, meaty cock standing at attention while his balls, full and heavy with cum, swung below. He was excited, would the boy pounce on him if he presented himself like this, would he just suck him off or perhaps something more~?
>>
>>9695319
Can you show me the passion in your lips, please?
>>
>>9695350

Hi Trixie.

Happy Saturday.
>>
File: Sycamore41.png (159KB, 1280x799px) Image search: [Google]
Sycamore41.png
159KB, 1280x799px
>>9695315
I certainly hope so, anon, but even in my past experiences even statues can cause trouble.
>>
>>9695319
>Throws himself at Ishtars feet now that he finally gets time to see her
>>
File: Yu! (4).gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Yu! (4).gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>9694906
I know no rest.
>>
>>9695464
>Oh shit you got the reference!
Of course, Descole Fibs. How is your family doing?
>>
>>9695386
(Ehhh 3 type moon characters is a bit much.)
>>9695408
(True, but I think I'm just picky)
>>9695420
Ah.. Okay.. If that's what you want.
>She looks embarrassed, but she closes her eyes and puts her gigantic claws behind her back. Then she leans forward and pouts, her huge breasts swaying and bouncing. That's how you're supposed to do it right?
>>
>>9695487
>3 mouths
Hot!
Hey babe.
>>
>>9695501
>(Ehhh 3 type moon characters is a bit much.)

(That's fair)
>>
File: 1671b900d1a4f9bad3341a5f1fea07c6.jpg (406KB, 1000x1394px) Image search: [Google]
1671b900d1a4f9bad3341a5f1fea07c6.jpg
406KB, 1000x1394px
>>9695477
Oh my, someone's eager!
>The Goddess stifles a laugh when a man throws himself at her feet without warning. He really knows how to make her feel welcome. Leaning forward to get a closer look, she smiles
So, have you come to pay tribute to your Goddess?
>>
File: Yu! (7).png (543KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Yu! (7).png
543KB, 500x750px
>>9695527
Four, actually! But heya, cutie!
>>
>>9695487
>Hugs the ghost
It's okay, Calm down, Ma'am!
>>
>>9695501
>And so, the Anon leans foward too, taking a deep breath before kissing the pouty lips and wrapping his arms around the passion-cute.
>>
File: 20170114_080758.jpg (302KB, 529x719px) Image search: [Google]
20170114_080758.jpg
302KB, 529x719px
>>9694906
Can't a girl record her master's embarrassingly adorable moaning in peace?
>>
>>9695560
Four? Where's the fourth one?
>>
>>9695551
I have indeed. I mentioned on previous occasions I always miss your arrivals, I had to make sure to make my presence known
>He would roll onto his back and beam an overjoyed smile at the erotic goddess. Three weeks of near misses will finally be undone.
>>
>>9695095
>Every wave of pleasure Sona was able to inspire within her mage companion sent him reeling. Each low clap of her ass against his groin as the two of them quickly became more and more acquainted, to the point his member was intent on meeting with her depths with every thrust. Every push into her tender folds was fueled by his love for her, his want to pleasure his goddess-and yet also, to punish her for tempting him with her body. Every day he looked upon her, he felt that same, soft, flickering ember of passion broil in his heart. It was soft, and akin to candlelight at first, but over time it became a roaring inferno, one which only her sodden folds milking his cock could quench. For as proper and lady-like as she was, there was something so delightfully perverted about tasting Sona's lust for himself, feeling that she was, indeed, a woman with needs. And now, nothing could match in how eager she was to prove those very same things to him. His own mind a storm of emotions, mirroring that of his lover, he howled in sweet agony as he dick eagerly split her tightness apart, the crown driving deep up inside of her with each push of his hips, focused on fast, rough thrusts instead of depth for the moment, scraping against the insides of her hot clinging tunnel with each bounce of her jiggling rump. Indeed like some irresistible Siren, nothing matched Sona's depths in heat, and strength. They truly wanted his meat, and it made his thrusts all the more determined, and hungry to punish her for her lewdness. Or reward, rather. Every slow, hungry kiss along her supple skin earned her a lick from his tongue, eager to taste her, and her efforts, as his own were growing more obvious as well. He relished in those red markings he left along her soft skin, and grinned perhaps too proudly when she regarded him with such a pout, despite the situation they were in. Suddenly, he slowed his thrusts immensely, burying his cock balls deep inside of the sweet songstress.
(1/2)
>>
>>9695568
>She doesn't return the embrace, which may be for the best. Instead she keeps leaning forward, quietly kissing the man. They're so close now that he's getting near her huge breasts
Mm..
>>
File: tumblr_oqhfjv3Y181qhsrn7o3_1280.png (2MB, 900x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqhfjv3Y181qhsrn7o3_1280.png
2MB, 900x1280px
>>9695562
>Yu simply passes through the cutie attempting to hug her.
>She giggles at their attempt anyway.
>>9695582
Everywhere!
Ghosts do what they want, you know, and that means four mouths!
>>
>>9695095
>>9695655
Oh ho...perhaps I simply bring out something dirtier in you? Because the way you cling to me...I'd say it's not just my advances, especially with how you climbed ontop of me today...
>He offered instead with a sweet sort of chuckle, before beginning his eager pummeling of her poor, aching cervix. This harsh, rapacious pace was interrupted only for a moment, as her lover suddenly pushed her backwards-back onto the soft mats she had laid out to keep the marble from hurting her knees. In a moment, she was pressed back against those soft mats-his arms cradling her carefully so she wouldn't hit herself too hard, before he'd push down on his mate with his full strength-burying his fat cock inside of her clinging womb with renewed vigor. With Sona's legs hooked beneath his arms as he leaned down into her, and his thrusts returning with that same, rapacious strength, he could watch gleefully as her breasts jiggled forcibly with each thrust inside of her. Now, with his member easily slipping past her flowery folds, and kissing at her womb, he settled into his new, eager rhythm. Her claw marks along his back sent a delightful, sharp sensation through his hips, and suddenly, he laid his bare chest against her own, and hiked up the maven's legs further still, pounding away at her tight cunt with all of his strength. In this haze it was easy to loose track of his concern, and reasoning, but when she whispered such sweet words to him, he was beyond saving any longer. Every press down against his sweet lover buried his fat prick inside of her clinging tunnel again and again until, suddenly, she earned her prize, as a sudden eager jet of seed erupted into her womb, spurting wave after wave of musky cum into her cunt. Steadily his thrusts began to even out through his beast-like hammering, and eventually she would indeed earn every ounce of his hot seed...but not before it was slowly starting to spill out of her well stuffed fucktunnel.
>>
File: D-M 25.png (556KB, 1280x1826px) Image search: [Google]
D-M 25.png
556KB, 1280x1826px
>>9695264
>instead of holding his hand dog mom wraps her around around his body and hugs him, a weird form to welcome the cat-boy
Holly, my name is holly, but you can call me dog mom
>>9695345
Warm hugs can protect you from cold, but you're kind of right
>Dog mom opens her room, you could see a comfy bed and a old tv. the room was warm but not like her hugs, or breast...
Hmmm, looks like a nice room to me. make yourself at home, sweetie ~
>>
>>9695662
>He kept on leaning closer and closer, enjoying the smell and warmth of the kissable cutie. His hands did not go lower, and instead, pulled the girl even closer to him.
>>
File: Sycamore31.jpg (33KB, 600x539px) Image search: [Google]
Sycamore31.jpg
33KB, 600x539px
>>9695494
... I... We... Haven't spoke to each other in a while...
Er... Family issues, you know? Everything kind of went downhill ever since my mother passed away. We pretty much went our separate ways.
>>
>>9695618
>She leans further in, hands on her hips. She looks quite pleased at his dedication. Or maybe she's just wondering how hard she can tease such a desperate man
So you must have had oh so many weeks worth of sordid fantasies you want me to fulfil.. Or do you just want to drink in my presence?
>>
>>9695664
So, what's the deal with the afterlife? Is there a heaven or hell? Why aren't you in one? Do you get reincarnated? Does everyone become a ghost when they die? Or are there other things that can happen?
>>
File: owlturd.jpg (211KB, 700x4185px) Image search: [Google]
owlturd.jpg
211KB, 700x4185px
>>9695760
>>
File: 0e1bee1c0fd5c26119407b23d93b44e5.jpg (759KB, 796x1099px) Image search: [Google]
0e1bee1c0fd5c26119407b23d93b44e5.jpg
759KB, 796x1099px
>>9695722
>Her heart flutters as the man keeps kissing her plump, glossy lips. She wants to embrace the man so badly, but a voice in her head keeps her in check. His embrace is so tight that he's now pressing full against her massive breasts, keeping him from getting too close
>>
>>9695733
Quite puzzling, I could swear that your father was the owner of a big corporation? Does the name "Bronev" ring any bells?
>>
>>9695746
I suppose you could call them fantasies, but that makes them sound near impossible. I know my goddess grants the sordid wishes of her more dedicated followers.
>He slowly gets himself to standing. His eyes bask in her beauty, taking in every sight now that it's finally in person. And his pants are now showing signs of a struggle
>>
>>9695712
>He flickers through the tv before getting bored as it only has a few channels with nothing on. He inspects the bed , checking the thin sheets.
This doesn't seem very cozy or warm... Y-you don't think we can um... snuggle throughout the night?
>He begins to blush as he awkwardly asks his question
>>
File: Yu! (5).jpg (43KB, 403x517px) Image search: [Google]
Yu! (5).jpg
43KB, 403x517px
>>9695760
The answer to all your questions is, "No one knows for sure!"
Even I don't, and I should know! I stuck around because... I wanted to, I guess!
>>
>>9695790
>The man stopped kissing the adorable girl, pulling back just enough to be able to talk.
If you don't mind, could you help me get closer to you? You are quite comfy, and it makes me want to be embraced by you..
>>
I would like a nice thick cock right about now
>>
>>9695875
According to this chart >>9695773 you could have become a skeleton, and your next transition is either ghost mage or ghost rogue.
>>
>>9695821
>She immediately takes notice of his erection, and makes sure to accidentally bump it with her thigh as she leisurely strolls around him
True, but my followers are extremely dedicated. And though you've pined for me, you haven't done much to.. amuse me.
>>
>>9695965
>As her thigh slides against his erection, she can feel the full impressive size. His hand moves around to grab her other thigh and pull her back as she tires to part. His lips soon dive for her neck, taking in the scent of her air as he worships her
I have yet to have the chance
>>
File: Sycamore4.jpg (22KB, 407x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sycamore4.jpg
22KB, 407x600px
>>9695794
Anon, you're digging into affairs that you shouldn't get involved in. Although yes, I'll admit that Leon is my birth father, he disowned me, just like his disowned his entire family. He's a sick man, anon. Almost as bad as I am in some cases. We both seek a similar goal, but unlike him he wishes to do things by force, while I can undermined others to get to my prize.
>>
File: 2ca0db677bc228466358c1822c598132.jpg (604KB, 910x1240px) Image search: [Google]
2ca0db677bc228466358c1822c598132.jpg
604KB, 910x1240px
>>9695887
>Her eyes widen. She had never embraced a man before! Without a word, her massive claws reach around to pull him in close. His head is immediately forced into her gargantuan breasts, and her metal talons ensure he has no way to pull out
I-I never thought.. I never thought anyone would ask..!
>>
File: D-M 3.png (99KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
D-M 3.png
99KB, 500x433px
>>9695840
>She was pretty happy when he mention the snuggle part, without thinking she accepts
>Then she sits on the bed, receiving the anon with open arms
Come here, we can snuggle all you want, sweetie ~
>>
>>9696022
But aren't those both ways to get your prize still "bad" ways?
>>
>>9695890
Maybe if you asked nicely
>>
File: Yu! (6).jpg (41KB, 384x529px) Image search: [Google]
Yu! (6).jpg
41KB, 384x529px
>>9695906
Hey, I guess you're right!
If I can choose, I'd totally be a mage. I already know all sorts of card tricks!
>>
Is the Satsuki anon from last night around? I'm the sissy anon that wanted to be dommed by her.
>>
>>9695988
>She stays composed, stroking his hair and tilting her head to allow him better access to her neck. The Goddess wraps him in a tight embrace, keeping his arms mostly bound while she talks
Hm. Alright.. But you had better do a good job.
>>
>>9696126
God choice. That's the path that leads to ghost demigod.
>>
>>9696041
>The Anon was almost surprised by the strength that those giant metal claws that were pinning him down against those giant breasts of hers had, even though he knew about them beforehand. A small Eeep! comes out of his lips, while he rubbed his head against the softness, trying to stick his head right inside her cleavage.
>>
>>9695337
>Tama was nearly at the breaking point, he could feel the semen bubbling inside his body, getting closer to bursting out with each slam against Etna's cervix. His moans got louder and his eyes glazed over as Etna teased his body with her teeth. Her soft velvety tail lifting his swollen balls wasn't making controlling himself easy either. Tama felt his partner tense up and her already tight hole squeeze down even tighter on his thick meat as she orgasmed all over him. He tried his best to seem like he had won their little sex fight with his reply to Etna's taunt.
I... I have more than enough cum to satisfy you.
>Etna's reaction wasn't quite what he was expecting and the bite into his neck was all it took to seal the deal. Etna was about to take his seed, and he had a lot of it to give.
Ngh
>Tama couldn't even warn her, the pleasure was too immense. The demon emptied himself into the wanting pussy of his royal partner. Wave after wave of demon sperm came shooting out of his cock with enough force to push Etna upwards with each burst. He watched the outline of his cock disappear through glassy eyes as nearly 2 liters of cum inflated his lovers belly, unable to escape due to the vice like grip of Etna's mid-orgasm pussy.

>Tama
>>
File: Sycamore2.jpg (10KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
Sycamore2.jpg
10KB, 236x236px
>>9696075
Well, technically yes, but as I'm sure you probably already know is that Leon has an army. I, on the other hand, only have myself and my loyal servant, Raymond. While he controls others with threats at gunpoint, I simply manipulate others without expressing to do harm...
Most of the time, anyway. Just think of it this way, one is worse than the other.
>>
File: CriGfp9W8AA8JB3.jpg (47KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
CriGfp9W8AA8JB3.jpg
47KB, 1200x675px
>>9695712
>He begins to smile at her motherly embrace, purring as she felt his smooth, flat chest contrast to her soft, squishy tits.
Well, Dog Mom, I actually want to ask you something. I have been wanting someone to take care of me while I pamper them back.W-what I mean is...
>his cheeks began to burn in embarrassment as he uttered the rest of his sentence.
... will you be my master? I-it's okay if you don't want to, though.
>>
>>9696088
May I please have your nice thick cock for my holes?
>>
>Tama
>>
>shits on floors

>Tama
>>
>>9696061
>He blushes at her response, not expecting her willingness and eagerness, cautious about an ulterior motive. He climbs into her arms, wanting her warm soft embrace again.
T-thanks miss. I won't be scared or cold tonight if you're here with me.
>He rests his head on your chest. Soaking in your soft body
>>
>>9696248
imposter
>tama
>>
File: 2c931e70e8f9850b74a12ae9de67a672.jpg (244KB, 1254x1771px) Image search: [Google]
2c931e70e8f9850b74a12ae9de67a672.jpg
244KB, 1254x1771px
>>9696178
>Her heart is racing. She'd never been this close to another person, never mind a man. And now there was someone who was outright asking to embrace him. Her grip tightens, granting his wish and pushing him deep into her cleavage.
Haah.. I never ever want this to end..
>>
File: Sonalewd6.jpg (64KB, 424x594px) Image search: [Google]
Sonalewd6.jpg
64KB, 424x594px
>>9695655
>>9695655
>Sona's body was trembling in nirvana far before the male had even begun his own ejaculation, each needy dive he required to cleave her to her core sending waves of delight through her body. Every throb. Every twitch. Every inch. Her insides translated every light shift and movement of his body as well as the careening forward to impale her with his girth in crystal clear detail. The muscles that made up her stomach trembled and shifted around with each stuttering in take of air she was able to take during the balls deep pounding of her velvety smooth innards. Each time their pelvises connected Sona was sent flying into the air before coming down onto her lover's lap to begin to cycle anew, gravity aiding in the primal mating of the two individuals. The fire that the male had stoke with his loving care and ogling of her body when he believed she wasn't looking had roared within her day after day. Her womb ached, thrumming as if it was her own heart as it awaited the long overdue payload of snow white essence into the very deepest reaches of her sex. With her arms wrapped around the male's neck, clinging onto him for dear life as she tried to hold back her rising peak of ecstasy. Sona was completely blindsided as she was roughly shoved back down on the mat, her fall cushioned by the surprise causing her to reel back before she looks up into his eyes. Her question is cut off completely when he once again hammers her moistened cunt with his powerful balls deep strokes, pushing her up on the carpet as he takes her like a beast in heat. Shrill cries accompanied the male's plundering of her insides, the wind knocked from her lungs by the male's desire filled violation. Her thighs press against his sides as she crosses one ankle over the other behind his back, leg locking him as a wordless reminder of where exactly she yearns for his spunk.
>>
>>9696213
Y-You say that with a smile on your face. Seems like you would be a kind enough gentleman if you weren't...you know what you are.
>>
To the real Tama, just ignore the shitposters.
>>
>>9695676>>9696298
>On one of the male's many pumps into her slick depths she finally reaches the end of her endurance, arching her back as she lays beneath him, sea green locks splayed across the floor as the picturesque scene of her in the height of ecstasy is laid out like a painting for him. The inferno of undulating flesh clenches and releases around him in waves, the final straw that allows her to taste the pleasure of having a male's seed splattered across her cum hungry walls. The words that the two shared was completely lost in the wake of the mind melting ecstasy. The final stroke sent a fountain of her lustful secretions exploding out of her slit to coat the ground beneath them, darkening the carpet with the frothy mixture. Sona nearly passes out then and there as she is railed into submission, each burst of semen seeming like another etching of the moment into her mind forever more. Sona's convulsions weren't nearly near the end, the songstress with the body of a bimbo nearly passing out on the spot as she is used as a cum receptacle for the extremely aroused man. Her eyelids flutter as her eyes look to and fro before finally falling onto his face, taking in the sight of his expression after he was done dumping his backed up load within the accepting innards of her body. When his ejaculation finally ends their bodies are little more than spunk, sweat and love honey, his pelvis clinging to his own through a combination of the sticky liquids they both exuded. Sona's feet soon drop flat to the floor in exhaustion, a delightful ache spreading through her waist after the animalistic mating session. Her cunt lips were spread wide around the male's erection, seemingly permanently shaped to accommodate him. Sona brings one of her hands up to the side of his face, dragging them across it for a second before she speaks with her actions. Leaning up she places one last loving kiss on his lips, sealing their partnership.
>>
>>9696317
>Tama
>>
>>9696273
>He could barely hear the girl's heartbeat, as the man was shoved right inbetween those huge tits. The exclamation of the girl almost didn't reach his ears, but he could feel like she was enjoying it...to avoid being asphixiated, though, he raised his face and nose, so at least the latter did not get covered by cloudly skin, and he could watch the beautiful girl squeezing him.
>>
File: D-M 29.png (143KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
D-M 29.png
143KB, 500x750px
>>9696223
>She gasps, dog mom had a happy expression in her face when he mentions it. of course she would accept his offering after 1 second of thinking
M-Master?! like... the one that orders you to do stuff or the one that teaches you stuff? no matter what type of master you want me to be, I accept anyways!
>>9696255
>She could give all her warm to the cold young boy, wrapping her arms around his body and pressing him against her chest. she could feel how his face enjoys her sweet mommy chest, she enjoys giving him all her affection and warm
Good boy ~
>>
File: carlos.jpg (14KB, 270x200px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
14KB, 270x200px
Pssionlip is the tits.
>>
>>9695414
>Tama had some time to recover from the surprise orgasm Anon had given him. If Anon knew he was going to die, Tama wanted to make sure his partner got whatever he desired before everything was said and done. He crawled on the bed over to Anon and opened his mouth, letting his long tongue roll out. He flicked the head of Anon's long cock with it.
Well Anon...
>He licked the tip again.
This is your luck day.
>Tamatoa wiggled his butt and gave his partner a playful smirk.
You have a sex demon as a slave. So I'll do whatever you want.

>Tama
>>
File: Sycamore30.jpg (50KB, 600x570px) Image search: [Google]
Sycamore30.jpg
50KB, 600x570px
>>9696299
But, I am a gentleman, anon. I do my best to keep the utmost respect for others and kindness to be shown! Although maybe not as great as Hershel, but it counts for something just so long as I... Well, you know the rest.
>>
>>9696397
Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot. I'm trying to do some chill ERP with a avatar while you go ahead and shitpost me for trying to rise above the norm. Fuck off with your stupid anonymous shitposting. Like, "XD >tama le cody meme!!!11!" hang yourself you useless nigger. God damn, no wonder everyone goes to discord nowadays. The threads are just filled with useless kikes like you who ruin other male avas fun, especially those with avatars.

Hang yourself
>>
>>9696269
>>9696248
>>9696231
WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!

>Tama
>Not my fault there aren't enough red skinned demon pics for me to use... let alone ones of the same character.
>>
>>9696522
Listen to >>9696317
Retards and drama-mongering idiots always do this to new avas, always turning them away. Just ignore them.
>>
File: Paul.png (230KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
Paul.png
230KB, 500x379px
>>
>>9696317
>>9696509
I actually find it kind of amusing... though it does make me i had more pics to use. Probably gonna pick up a non-OC so that I have more to work with.

>Tama
>>
>>9696482
This was quite the...strangely interesting chat we just had. Thank you and sorry for the way I introduced myself.
>>
>>9696549
Hue
>>
>>9696509
>Threads are full of personality and intra drama, and bad trolls who think they're trolling others with low effort shitposting or leading anons on with a session only to pull a "you got tricked" card five posts in
Honestly I don't blame people for taking it to Discord, public erping is a mistake.
>>
>>
>>9696618
Hello
>>
>>9696298
>This calamitous crescendo of the pair of mating beasts filled the empty halls of the temple around them. The man's body was nearly autonomous in it's movements-greedy and eager to pound her into submission, while also blocking out the ache of his joints as he pushed his body beyond. He had words for her, to whisper to his sweet perverted muse, but they were all but lost with every thrust of their bodies against one another. It was an unreal union, every crashing wave of orgasm from both sides rendering himself nearly helpless, as he gave into his most primitive aches. Lovers though they may be, the strength with which he fucked her suggested otherwise. Yet any such worries are quenched by the chorus of delightfully sweet sounds she let out, her sex so happy to accept him it made each entry messier than the last. This low, ebbing inferno she's quenched in him is no less fierce, as he slowly ground his hips into the aching songstress' nethers, greedy still to churn her insides with his dick, and mess her insides up as much as possible. A feeling-a want he had fostered since long ago. Now, able to fulfill it...why. He was truly in some form of heaven, to be allowed to sow his seed inside such a woman, who so eagerly aches for it. Even now, in their waning climax, he could feel her sex squeeze greedily around his spent shaft, so perfectly carved in his shape it was. Slowly, the male would follow the guiding hand of his lover who found him amidst his haze of afterglow. From there, slowly, he'd be brought to the lips that had left him to fall in love with her in the first place. The sweet taste that forever invaded his mind. Slowly, her lover collapsed into her now-spent, yet wanting still, and cling sweetly to her lips, again and again sharing soft, tender exchanges of the tongue, letting the sheen of lust keep the too tightly locked together until either of them could summon the strength to separate their union...but later.
>>
>>9696248
>Tama gets schwifty

>Tama
>>
>>9696402
>Her demeanour starts to shift over time. Getting this close and intimate with a man is too much for her. Her embrace tightens so much that it's becoming painful, her cold metal claws feeling utterly immovable. Her voice is becoming feverish, while her breasts have almost completely enveloped his upper body
Stay.. stay like this..
>>
>>9696451
>He perks up as she accepted his offer, He scrambles to make himself look orderly, standing strait as he wanted to make sure he does his first command orderly.
T-thanks mistress! What should I do first?
>>9696462
Don't you mean she's the breast?
>>
>>9696298
(And scene, I think that's a good spot to call it, wouldn't you say?
Thanks a ton for playing with me also, and sorry for being slow as well. That ended up a lot sweeter than I was expecting initially but I loved it.)
>>
I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung, want to pull up tough

>Tama
>>
File: Etna24.jpg (70KB, 736x1107px) Image search: [Google]
Etna24.jpg
70KB, 736x1107px
>>9696188
>Etna drank in every wince and grimace on the overwhelmed incubus' face, enjoying the pleasurable suffering she was causing him with each drop of her hips to bury him in the inferno of heat that was her succubus' pussy. At the promise of enough seed to sate her voracious appetite she couldn't help trembling in anticipation, the small bit of blood she drank causing her lust to boil to dizzying heights. While sitting at the base of his cock she gyrates in a powerful circle, stirring up her own insides as she mumbles right into his ear.
Give it give it give it! Every single drop. I want to be filled to the brim...
>Etna received her wish as the incubus surprises her with a veritable river of spunk flowing into her deepest reaches. Heaping globs of warm ball cream shoots like a firehose into her womb, stuffing it nearly to bursting from the first few throbs of his gigantic cock. Etna showed her shameful ahegao for a fraction of a second, eyes rolled up, tongue hanging out and letting a combination of curses and moans roll past her lips. As quickly as it came it was gone, her fangs digging into her bottom lip as she greedily drinks straight from the tap. Each constriction of her pussy pulls more of his spunk into her body, visibly glowing as she absorbs all she can from the incubus. Etna lets out a satisfied "ahhh~" as her pregnant looking belly begins to deflate as she dines on his spunk. Etna's hair begins to grow at an accelerated rate as her previously flat chest swells to a modest B-cup. Her hips widen until they look as if they are ready to bare children. Etna slowly picks herself up, dragging the incubus' erection through the final gauntlet of her sopping wet pussy before releasing him from her lower lips' grasp. Climbing back to her feet she stretches and checks out her new form, a joyous grin on her face.
Well look at that! Looks like runts like you are good for something. Whenever you gain enough energy don't hesitate to find me~
>>
File: Sycamore20.png (153KB, 786x1228px) Image search: [Google]
Sycamore20.png
153KB, 786x1228px
>>9696579
No worries, anon. It was nice talking to you. Now, don't be a stranger and make sure you stay away from anything related to the Azrans. Those are mine.
>>
File: Sona24.jpg (532KB, 1280x1493px) Image search: [Google]
Sona24.jpg
532KB, 1280x1493px
>>9696646
>>9696685
(Seems like a good enough spot. Take care.)
>>
*farts*
>Tama
>>
>>9696618
Who?
>>
>>9696451
>Her motherly affection is getting to the young boy as he begins to nuzzle deeper into her bosom. He looks up at her eyes before asking
Can we get under the covers... It'd be better if we we laying down.
>>
>>9696467
(Sorry Tama but I gotta leave, I'm unsure of when I'll be back. I'll go and find your Discord if you're interested in continuing this)
>>
>>9696675
>Anon emits a small groan of pain as the vice-grip of the girl on his body tightens. Luckily, the pleasure he recieved from the comfy and warm embrace and the scent of the embracer almost mitigated any pain he could feel at that moment, and complying with the feverish command, he moved his head up and down, trying to nod and show that he also agreed with her while still being prisioner inside her cleavage.
>>
>>9696786
>succs dick
>Tama
>>
>>9696786
It's Tamatoa#3538
>>
>>9695141

>>9696873
>>
File: D-M 30.png (118KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
D-M 30.png
118KB, 500x750px
>>9696680
Hmmm. oh, I know! I want you to... lie on the bed and close your eyes ~
>Dog mom gives him the first order, a pretty weird one actually. she waits for the cat-boy to lie on the bed and obey her orders
>>9696752
Ok, sweetie, just for you ~
>She lies down while holding the young boy on her arms, then she moves down to the covers while still having the young boy with her
Do you want something else, sweetie?
>>
>>9695141
Would kill for Gilda wife
>>
File: 882de82db7d8002389c67acfef9a654b.jpg (280KB, 1075x1518px) Image search: [Google]
882de82db7d8002389c67acfef9a654b.jpg
280KB, 1075x1518px
>>9696811
>She seems downright giddy, completely unprepared for someone willing to do this. Falling backwards, she keeps the man on top while her legs also wrap around him. She looks a little scary now, like the lovesick girl is going crazy now she has an outlet for her desires
You don't mind it like this, right? Please.. I don't want this to end..
>>
>>9696710
Tama shivered as Etna released his cock from her pulsating sleeve, globs of the demons combined ejaculates dripped out of her and onto his stomach and groin. His loincloth skirt that had been pushed off to the side, still attached to his waist was covered in fluids from both demons.
Y-ya. I'll do that.
Tamatoa breathed heavily as he spoke. He rubbed his neck and collarbone where Etna had bit him, wanting to take in every little detail of what had just happened. He sat up and rested his back against the wall of the alley he had just had the best sex of his life in.

>Tama
>I am become meme.
>>
File: Felix.Argyle.full.2018176.jpg (576KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
Felix.Argyle.full.2018176.jpg
576KB, 1000x1414px
>>9696916
Okay, Miss!
>He quickly jumped on the bed, trying to show his obedience to her. He began to close his eyes shut, not caring for what she plans for him.
>>
>>9696914
(That isn't me if that's what you're implying)
>>
>>9696916
>As they moved under the covers he wraps his leg around her meaty thigh. His hands now exploring under her shirt. Tugging at her lacy bra as his mouth tries finding her nipple through her clothes.
>>
>>9697158
Why is Chrysadance looking at that picture?
>>
>>9697105
I don't think you want to or yet have become a meme, it's more like someone found a way to shitpost towards making you agitated, we all have had one
>>
>>9697158
Thought you might want to go drain their love.
>>
>>9697063
>Even if the man disagreed with her, he wouldn't be able to do anything. But luckily, he did not, and instead, tried imitating the force of the hug with his own arms, showing the girl that he indeed didn't mind, while he fell down to his knees, following the snug lead of the crazy girl. Feeling how needy she was, now even holding him hostage with her legs, Anon decided to start kissing those pillows, taking some breaks to breathe the air combined the scent of the girl all around him.
>>
>>9697196
Like I said I don't mind it. I just wish I had more reference pics for my ava.

>Tama
>>
>>9697267
Don't worry about having pics as long as the rp is good.
>>
>>9697267
Okay, but could you give me his full name. I want to search for some for you.
>>
>>9697373
It's just Incubus Boy. He doesn't have a name. Honestly any red skinned demon shotas would work but there aren't a lot of pics out there.
>>
>tfw you will never have a sexy girl to cuck you and make fun of your dick.
>>
File: 5c81615bf93bc6523150a98687edc8ca.jpg (248KB, 1090x1539px) Image search: [Google]
5c81615bf93bc6523150a98687edc8ca.jpg
248KB, 1090x1539px
>>9697263
Tha-that tickles.. Ehehe..
>There's a small giggle as his lips start sucking on her sensitive skin. Her body jumps from the stimulation, which makes her hands press down much tighter than before. There was a real chance she could have crushed him, and she's too lost in her own little world to notice
You smell so nice.. And you're warm..
>Her legs tense up as well, though that's far less dangerous. Though it's a clear sign she's starting to get clingy..
>>
File: D-M 45.png (248KB, 613x733px) Image search: [Google]
D-M 45.png
248KB, 613x733px
>>9697140
Good job! now, don't move, sweetheart ~
>Dog mom moves her hands down his skirt with unknown intentions. her hands were on the crotch part, her hands gives a quick squeeze to it, she feels a bulge down his skirt... finally confirming his gender
So you were telling the true...
>>9697159
>Dog mom could see that the young one wanted a bit of her naked breast, so she helps him a bit by removing her bra with one of her hands, revealing her pink nipples
There you go, sugar plum. you can do whatever with them ~
(Be right back, gotta eat)
>>
Evens Vidya
Odds
ERP
>>
>>9697462
Craigslist personals section.
>>
>>9697534
Let the numbers decide my fate.
>>
>>9697534
rollin'
>>
>>9697486
>Anon could feel his bones almost breaking, due to the superhuman strength of the well intioned girl, making him emit some whimpers and groans of pain. Some fear started building up inside of the Anon, realizing that his bones would end up as dust if this kept going...but then he saw this issue with another perspective. If the girl didn't kill him, and just broke some of his bones, she would surely tend to him till he was all healthy again...probably. Too late to stop, he kept sucking on that sensitive and tender skin, although at a much slower pace.
>>
>>9697534
Looks like it's your lucky day Anon
>>
What the fuck?
How did this place die so damn fast?
>>
>>9697954
not too many avas here tonight
>>
>>9697641
>She starts to get used to his licking and suckling, though she still adores the sensation. Her breathing is speeding up. It's not like he's doing much, but to her it's unlike anything she's ever felt
I-I've never done this before.. I love.. I love you..
>She sounds like she's getting emotional now. She's trembling, and it sounds like she's tearing up. For a moment it seemed like she was going to have a serious outburst and crush him to death, but instead she mercifully releases him so she can hear his answer. Her eyes are watery and she looks afraid of his answer
..D-do you love me?
>>
>>9697954
You got me. I just came to lurk and eat popcorn. And possibly fap.
>>
File: 1494174549594.png (290KB, 1024x520px) Image search: [Google]
1494174549594.png
290KB, 1024x520px
>>9697954
>>9697988
"Trixie just doesn't feel too well, otherwise she'd participate!"
>>
>>9698034
cute
socks
>>
>>9698034
>young anon serves Trixie tea while dressed in a meido outfit
>>
>>9698034
(I want to do a session where I take care of Trixie while she's sick, bringing her soup, picking up her tissues, generally bringing her whatever she wants, following her orders and keeping her from being bored while she recovers.)
>>
File: 1496472544785.webm (3MB, 704x384px) Image search: [Google]
1496472544785.webm
3MB, 704x384px
Jesus Christ another thread theme wasted huh?
>>
>>9697524
>He stood still, even with her gender check. the only reaction he had when she clenched on his dick, was that he let out a soft moan.
Well, I wouldn't lie to my master. That'd lose all of your trust on me.
>>9697419
Okay, I'll try and begin my search, my discord is BitSealsSort#9737 , and I thought I sent you a friend request.
>>
>>9698112
Jinx and Morrigan jerking me off
>>
File: Felix.Argyle.full.2078124.jpg (959KB, 1300x1708px) Image search: [Google]
Felix.Argyle.full.2078124.jpg
959KB, 1300x1708px
>>9698114
Oops, forgot my image.
>>
>>9698112
Looks like it, at this rate.
>>
>>9698034
Take care of yourself, Trixie. I hope you get better soon
>>
>>9698112
I didn't know what to do with the motel.
>>
>>9697524
>In a trance like state he hungrily licks her now bare nubs like he was her own child. Half expecting milk to release. He squeezed the rest of her chest, it spilling out of his small hands as he kneaded her bouncy flesh. Her thighs are being knocked around as his hips start bucking at them. Feeling them bounce back. He was definitely feeling warmer, in certain areas more than others. He comes back to his senses, realizing what he's been doing to this mother
Miss! I-I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me...
>>
>>9698059
"Thank you. They keep my hooves toasty."

>>9698093
"WHAT are you wearing!? Didn't Trixie tell you to wear the Twilight wig? And don't forget the tail."

>>9698105
(Sounds cute to do with a feral Trix!)

>>9698165
(Thanks. Back to lurking now)
>>
>The ominous clunking of the jalopy's well aged engine came to a sudden halt as it rolled into the motel's scarcely populated parking lot. The banged up, rusty body rolled over several of the painted partitions on the pavement, the rolling of its faded, flat wheels petering to a final halt before its bumper scraped against the rickety wooden guard rail optimistically installed to stop the stray drunkard. Skewed yellow lights turned off, one lagging slightly behind the other, as you climb out of the coup. Sodium lights flicker overhead as you make your way to the tail end of the car, the dented trunk popping open only after a few attempts to move it on its damaged hinges. Bright red flashed out at you from inside, the fancily tailored uniform of the girl within. Specks of dirt smudged the vibrant color already, accented by the sterile white of a length of nylon rope wrapped around her midriff, binding her arms uncomfortably behind her back. A pretty mop of blonde hair, tied back in a french braid across the nape of her neck, brushed against the carpeted interior. The frayed remains of a tiny black skirt hid tiny slivers of her long, slender legs as they bowed uncomfortably in the confined space. She was silent, owing mostly to the patch of duct tape slapped across her face. The red marks of a couple more slaps given for entertainment still sweltered on her face. The girl was quiet, her pupils dilated into deep, black pools which were mostly rolled up underneath drooping eyelids. The streetlights weren't enough to even warrant her intention, a weak shiver running down her side before she rolled onto her back. Her breasts, heavy and jutting over the rope binding her, rolled alluringly atop her chest as she thumped over, her body just a few layers of cloth away from completely exposed under your adjusting eyes.
>>
File: Kass93.jpg (179KB, 815x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Kass93.jpg
179KB, 815x1200px
>>9697954
It's a mystery.
I'm just enjoying myself at the moment, lurking to see how people are faring.
>>
>>9698004
>The Anon closes his eyes and tenses up, as the emotional girl confesses her love to him, and her body starts to tremble. For an instant, he thought he was going to be crushed by her giant arms, but instead, her grip surprisingly relaxes, making his own body relax, and release a nervous sigh. Rising up from her ample bossom as fast as his body let him move, the Anon stared directly at the posessive girl's purple eyes. After a while of him trying to catch his breath, he winked at the expert-hugger.
O-Of course I love you, Passion Lip! And I won't let go of you, s-so there is no need to hold me so tight. I'll do it myself!
>Hoping that the girl understood what he meant, he resumed the tight hugging of the clingy girl.
>>
>>9698222
(I was also thinking feral Trixie. Do you want to casually play around with the idea? Or just lurk?)
>>
File: 1496079370630.png (214KB, 800x368px) Image search: [Google]
1496079370630.png
214KB, 800x368px
>Anon baits the trap.
>>
>>9698222
>Anon scurries away, he puts on his Twilight wig and picks up the Twilight tail buttplug. He sighs, why does it have to be so large. Surely Trixie could have found a smaller one. Oh well. He lubes it up, squats down, and with some discomfort manages to get it in place. He returns with the tea, now walking more gingerly because of the tail.
>>
>>9698112
>>9694530
Hey I tried
>>
>>9698372
>Tama?
>>
File: 46872117_p11_master1200.jpg (310KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
46872117_p11_master1200.jpg
310KB, 827x1169px
dead
>>
>>9698470
Just like my soul.
>>
File: 1489610706264.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489610706264.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Those who tried are great, unfortunately it isn't easy to predicted when the thread would be active. I didn't expect Saturday to be like this.
>>
>>9698470
>Sticks a sucker in Taiga's mouth.
Shaddap and eat some candy.
>>
>>9698470
You fixed your sleep schedule?
>>
>>9698254
(I want to save this poor cutie but I don't think that's what you're going for)
>>
>Want to ERP
>The thread is dead
>Urge to ERP intensifies
>Wanna play videogames and I am playing videogames

What should I do?
>>
>>9698493
How about you stop posting gross 3d.
>>
>>9698283
>The totally oblivious girl doesn't catch onto what he meant. Overcome with emotion, she pulls him right back into her tight, smothering embrace
R-really? I-I never thought someone would.. w-would..!
>Her grip is awkward, so she can't quite get to kiss him again. She frantically leans forward and occasionally manages to brush her plump lips against his face. The love starved girl starts to panic, her claws threatening to break an arm in her panic if she can't kiss him
>>
File: 54661664_p0.jpg (1MB, 2893x4092px) Image search: [Google]
54661664_p0.jpg
1MB, 2893x4092px
>>9698482
Same.
>>9698500
>Accepts the mystery candy without question.
>>9698519
Delete this, stupid drunk decision card
>>
>>
File: 1482617696705.jpg (644KB, 875x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482617696705.jpg
644KB, 875x1000px
>>9698528
(Haha, you've got that right. I do some sweeter stuff every now and then though, maybe when the mood is better, anon! )
>>
>>9698461
Shut forgot to do the thing... better make up for it now.

>Tama
>Tama
>>
File: D-M 23.png (800KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
D-M 23.png
800KB, 600x800px
>>9698114
Hmmm, there's only one way to proof that you are male!
>She slides down his skirt with her paws, making the bulge of the cat boy more visible. she keeps going, sliding his underwear as well. finally making his cat-boy dick visible for her
And the proof I want is... your CUM ~>>9698178
>Surely he wanted a lot of warm, so she pushes her hips against him too. he forgot that she has the dog part, and dogs are always HORNY. she could feel the love he was giving to her and she wanted to give him love back, but he stops before she can do something
D-Don't stop, sweetie! i'm starting to get horny ~
>She was right the horny part, her dog part were beginning to affect her. her hands were going down to his little ass, pushing it against her and feeling the bulge he had in his pants.
Give it to me, sweetie. I NEED it
>>
>>9698353
>points and laughs at the sissyboi
>>
File: D-M 52.jpg (41KB, 669x399px) Image search: [Google]
D-M 52.jpg
41KB, 669x399px
>>9698602
(Whoops, kind of fucked the replies but the >>9698178 suppose to be below the "And the proof I want is... your CUM" part
>>
>>9698567
But you're so cute!
>>
>>9698585
(I hope someone takes you up on it. That's some damn fine writing and I don't want it lost in the shitposting! Best of luck!)
>>
>Relieved that she's more than okay with it all, he bashfully returns his face to it's home, latching on with his mouth. Trying to now please her with his tongue. As he rubs his crotch against her a bulge begins to rise even more. Digging into her plump thigh as he squeezes his legs around one. His inexperienced hands travel downward, not sure what to look for, but enjoying her motherly figure on the way there
>>
>>9698567
>Smiles as she eats the sucker without care.
Good.
(By the way, got anytime to resume the session from a while back?)
>>
File: 62130205_p0.jpg (747KB, 894x1278px) Image search: [Google]
62130205_p0.jpg
747KB, 894x1278px
>>9698631
Nah, definitely not personality wise at least, I've gotten multiple confirmations on this throughout my life. All you need to do is focus on the sweet things in life, like candy.
>>9698696
Time, yes; ability to continue properly, we can try.)
>>
>>9698254
This is amazing. Save this for later pls, I am on mobile.
>>
>>9698735
(Time is all I need. Tell me when you feel the need to drop out though. https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/9552358/#9552968 )
>>
>>9698556
>Fearing for his life, Anon quickly realizes what he must do, or at least try to do to please the lovey-dovey girl or else end up being "loved" to death. Using both of his elbows against the soft walls for support, he barely manages to lift himself up just enough so that both his nose and mouth are outside of giant cleavage canyon, panting and breathing inbetween, which really wasn't an easy task, as the iron grip almost inmobilized him and the air he was breathing was mostly hot air coming out from the hyperventilation of the needy girl.
>>
>>9698672
I think you forgot to link that
>>
>>9698672
>>9698602
(oops)
>>
>>9698642
(Thank you very much! Sometimes looking for niche stuff means not getting any bites, so it's not such a big deal when this sorta thing happens.)

>>9698741
(Don't worry anon, I'll hold on to it. I can't guarantee I'll be around too much longer but I'll be back around for you tomorrow if it comes to that. Are you one of the anons from earlier?)
>>
>>9698808
>Eyes wide with joy, she lunges forward and smashes her lips against his, her tongue lashing out to try and push inside. Her grip relaxes from painful to simply oppressive, though her hands do move up to keep his head firmly in place.
Mmnnh~!
>Now she finally has a lover it's like a dam burst deep inside her. Her kiss is suffocating, and her tongue is as passionate as the name implies. And it won't end, not even to let him breathe
>>
>>9698886
Good, I hate to see great openers go unused cuz no one's around. And I'll keep that in mind, then. Sorry, I saw it and totally have an idea, but I'm doing something at the moment, so I wanted to express interest.

Earlier? I'm not sure. I was just browsing and saw the starter.
>>
File: 62581742_p0.jpg (503KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
62581742_p0.jpg
503KB, 827x1169px
>>9698789
>She nodded and walked him inside the front before coming to a stop at the elevator as she pressed the button to call it to the ground level.
It wasn't even broken last time.
>Casually talking in a low voice, she waited for it as it dinged after each passing level with a small smirk on her face. A short wait along with a quick ride up and they were in her apartment in no time compared to the treacherous walk up the stairs. Kicking her shoes off as soon as she made it home, she left the door open for him while she sat down on the couch and turned on the across the small living space as she put her feet up onto the small coffee table.
>>
File: 20170603_213930.png (18KB, 111x96px) Image search: [Google]
20170603_213930.png
18KB, 111x96px
Well, Tamatoa hasn't always been this glam
I was a drab little crab once
Now I know I can be happy as a clam
Because I'm beautiful, baby

Did your granny say listen to your heart
Be who you are on the inside
I need three words to tear her argument apart
Your granny lied!
I'd rather be...

Shiny
Like a treasure from a sunken pirate wreck
Scrub the deck and make it look...

Shiny
I will sparkle like a wealthy woman's neck
Just a sec!

Don't you know
Fish are dumb, dumb, dumb
They chase anything that glitters (beginners!)

Oh, and here they come, come, come
To the brightest thing that glitters
Mmm, fish dinners

I just love free food
And you look like seafood.
>>
File: D-M 48.png (296KB, 788x1280px) Image search: [Google]
D-M 48.png
296KB, 788x1280px
>>9698672
Oh m-my ~! you are enjoying it, sweetie?
>She could feel his tongue having fun with breast and nipples, getting them wet with his tongue. he knew how to make dog mom feel good, his mouth was doing a great job with her breast. this was a fantastic situation but it needed something.. she needed his cock!
>dog mom slides his pants down, wanting the cock he had under them. she had to remove her clothes too, so she stops touching the young one and gets her clothes off. her breast already without bra, and her pussy already visible because... she wasn't wearing any panties today. she takes his underwear off too, his cock was right in front the dog mom, his dick was quite big for being younger than her..
Ok, sweetie. you can continue with the horny stuff now ~
>>
File: db7f5458388993fe05aef0f1f1224203.jpg (309KB, 1488x2104px) Image search: [Google]
db7f5458388993fe05aef0f1f1224203.jpg
309KB, 1488x2104px
>>
>>9699146
[heavy breathing]
>>
>>9699035
>The man was thankful that the elevator wasn't broken this time around, leaning against the wall adjacent to it while letting out a sigh.
Thank god...Wait. What!?
>He almost shouts out after realizing he's been tricked to climbing up the stairs. Lifting her up them was his own fault though, so he couldn't blame her that. He sulks a bit as the elevator goes up, giving Taiga a couple of glares.
To think it was working when I carried you up. Man you played me good!
>The man then chuckles, finding the prank pretty funny. Finally at her floor, he steps inside her familiar apartment and sits down right next to her, folding his arms behind the back of his head as he takes a load off and watches what she put on TV.
Hey Taiga, since I'm gonna be staying here the night, you got a spare bed for me to sleep in? Or do I gotta rest on this couch?
>>
>>9698959
>Anon's lips quickly depart from eachother, letting the aggresive but lovable tounge enter his mouth violently, quickly pushing against his own tounge, and dominating it, just like she was doing with his whole body. Tyring to not pass out from the lack of air and miss the perfect show of love that his lover was giving to him, the man tried to take long and relaxing breaths, making each one of them count.
>>
File: DAaVEClU0AAyMah.png (2MB, 880x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DAaVEClU0AAyMah.png
2MB, 880x1200px
>>9699224
[sassy shimmying]
>>
>>9699265
>The fan could only watch, awestruck as the famous Twintelle strut her stuff the way only she could, her exuded aura making him weak in the knees. Nervously he approached her, offering her a poster to sign.
Y-you were incredible in that last match! I was starstruck~!
>>
>>9699251
>She finally breaks the kiss after what feels like an eternity, her hands falling to the side with a loud crash. For the first time in her life she feels bold. Now that there's someone who's not utterly terrified of her, she feels like she can do anything
Um.. Wh-what else would a pair of lovers do? I-I always wanted to kiss but..
>She blushes, looking very modest when not consumed by her own passion
>>
>>9699116
Yeah, it's cause you feel so nice to grab...
>He's taken a back from her sudden movements as she gets nude. He gets bigger from her curves, bare for him to ogle. Her offer is somewhat lost to him as he's new to all this. He aims his cock and tries to insert himself only to miss.
I'm sorry miss... I haven't done this before...
>>
>>9699350
(It's getting late for me. I just had enough time to become the needy girl's lover, phew. Mind if we resume this in another moment?)
>>
File: 62801573_p0.jpg (995KB, 965x1253px) Image search: [Google]
62801573_p0.jpg
995KB, 965x1253px
>>9699248
Oh.
>Having forgotten about it or just not given it any actual thought, she looked around as if looking for an answer but turned to him and shook her head yes.
Probably, I only have one bed and even if it's pretty spacious I'm still not letting you sleep on it with me. I don't think I keep any spare comforters or anything either. I hope you like cold cause I have the AC set pretty low when I go to bed.
>She moved to get up but realized she'd have to leave her comfortable spot so she hesitated for a long moment until finally getting off of her ass. Searching through the few other doors besides her bedroom, she looked for something for him. She managed to find some random, plain-white covers she didn't know she even had before she went into her room and came out with a pillow along with a basket of laundry. She set the basket with the blanket and pillow on top of it in her previous seat.
I found this pillow and blanket. Also, do my laundry. Thankfully I have a washer and drier, which are behind the shutter door just before my room.
>Leaving the large load to him, she sat down on the chair adjacent from the couch since her spot was taken and went back to watching TV with a newly acquired sweet sticking from her mouth.
>>
>>9699462
(Sure! Just say when!)
>>
File: DA-7mhMXYAE6ZXp.jpg (161KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DA-7mhMXYAE6ZXp.jpg
161KB, 849x1200px
>>9699331
>Seeing the man approach her just as many have before, the superstar whips out a sparkling pen just as glamorous as she. More than happy to meet one of her fans, she chuckles playfully at the nervous admirer's mannerisms.
Thanks, hon! It's only because of the passionate support from folks like yourself that I can truly shine~
>She quickly signs her name along the corner of the print, but before handing it back to him, she presses hee mouth against the paper, finishing her signature with a stamp of her dark red lipstick.
Mwah~ Here you go!
>>
File: Xd3MLc.jpg (60KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
Xd3MLc.jpg
60KB, 736x736px
How are we tonight?
>>
>>9699626
Doing pretty well myself, you?
>>
>>9699544
>The awestruck fan watched in disbelief, her words only half-reaching him over the sound of his own pounding heart in his ears, the hint of her French accent buzzing over the tumultuous blend of words that seemed distant to him...he could hardly focus, being in her presence. At her little addition to his poster, he felt his neck go hot, his lips trembling as he struggled with a response.
O-ohmigosh, thank you, M-Miss Twintelle! ...B-but had I known, I would have asked you to sign my f-face, ahaha!
>He felt his heart sink as a chill rocked him, realizing that he said it out loud.
>>
File: Owain29.jpg (194KB, 400x567px) Image search: [Google]
Owain29.jpg
194KB, 400x567px
>>9699626
(Sweating myself to death and playing vidya.)
(How about you, coffee poster?)
>>
>>9699470
Eh. I don't mind the couch at all. Sometimes it's more comfier than a bed can ever be too.
>He says as he sinks himself deeper into the cushion, the softness enveloping his backside.
Besides, I can't get into bed with a girl I've only met twice. That's for the third meeting. And I don't mind the cold at all. It's much better than the heat we've been getting the past week.
>The man continues to watch TV as she leaves, and when she returns, he shifts his eyes to her and see's the pillow and blanket, which he happily takes.
Thanks. Might help me out if it gets a bit too cold.
>Upon hearing her tell him to do her laundry, he gives the candy lover a quizzical stare, but then quickly remembers the deal they had.
Ah right. Gotta do your chores to earn my stay. Welp, best be doing it now rather than later.
>Taking the load, he proceeds to stick it in the washer, setting it to wash before adding the softener and detergent. He sticks a sucker in his mouth and waits inside for the clothes to finish washing, then sticks them in the dryer and waits a while more. When they were finally dry, he puts them in a basket then returns to the living area, sitting back down on the couch.
Laundry's done, but I still gotta fold them. Want me to do that or you got another task for me to do?
>>
File: D-M 27.png (119KB, 540x735px) Image search: [Google]
D-M 27.png
119KB, 540x735px
>>9699361
Wait, you need your mommy's help? ok, sweetie. let dog mom help you with your penis ~
>Dog mom grabs his quite big cock with her fluffy paws, then she pushes her hips towards it... making his dick enter her inside. then she grabs his hands with her paws to guide his hands to her ass
Now you have to push it inside, sweetie. push it with all your strength ~
>>
>>9699713
Kill yourself
>>
>>9699626
Couldn't sleep so I came crawling back
>>
>>9699713
>Owain is trying at any chance to claim Coffee
>Real Coffee is never coming back
>>
>>9698493
Oh my God! Tell me there's more where that clip came from. It's one of those times where I want to fuck them but also want to look just like them
>>
File: bobby.jpg (59KB, 525x682px) Image search: [Google]
bobby.jpg
59KB, 525x682px
>>9699733
>>9699762
(Hello to you too, anons.)
>>
>>9699723
>He lets out a cute moan as he's shoved inside her warm pussy. Feeling her folds sucking him in, intending to not let go. His hands squeeze at her plump underside as he takes her advice and begins to move his hips. He struggles to pull back as he thrusts in and out, clumsily colliding with her crotch with each push. He looks up at her, showing his innocent face, looking for guidance as she holds him close.
>>
File: 60790875_p0.jpg (730KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
60790875_p0.jpg
730KB, 827x1169px
>>9699721
Sorry man, but I'm actually falling asleep at my desk so I think I'll have to cut it here, sorry for the numerous commercial breaks. I'll see if I can't come by tomorrow evening.)
>>
>>9699863
It's fine man. Go get yourself some bed before you crash. I'll catch ya the next time you show up.
>>
File: DAETQsoVwAEOz84.jpg (73KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
DAETQsoVwAEOz84.jpg
73KB, 640x635px
>>9699683
>The actress was simultaneously entertained and charmed by his flustered body language. Well aware this meeting meant a lot to the grateful fan, she took his nervous outburst into consideration. She expresses her thought aloud using the gentle yet sultry voice her fan base knew too well.
Such a silly suggestion..! But maybe I should express my gratitude towards such a spirited fan...
>As her words trail off, her face was already centimeters away from his own. Puckering her pillowy lips once more, she this time presses them directly on his right cheek, proudly leaving the same dark red lip print on his face. She slowly withdraws her face, shoot him a wink from behind her face mask.
Hope you'll keep cheering me on~
>>
File: 1480525969237.jpg (49KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1480525969237.jpg
49KB, 720x540px
>>
File: big spaghetti star.png (288KB, 321x375px) Image search: [Google]
big spaghetti star.png
288KB, 321x375px
>>9700042
The Big GeteStar enabled me to suck dicks! How can this BE!
>>
>>9700042
*vrooming sexually*
>>
File: 1032769-metal_coola_smirk.jpg (39KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1032769-metal_coola_smirk.jpg
39KB, 500x381px
>>9700042
The Big Spaghetti Star enabled me to heat pasta! How can this be?!
>>
>>9700042
The Big GeteStar enabled me to beat dicks How can this BE!
>>
File: meta coola.png (204KB, 325x357px) Image search: [Google]
meta coola.png
204KB, 325x357px
>>9700042
The Big Gete Star enabled me to skeet on death! How can this be!
>>
File: D-M 26.png (538KB, 1245x1920px) Image search: [Google]
D-M 26.png
538KB, 1245x1920px
>>9699834
Mmmm, that's good sweetie. keep going, and do it faster ~
>his cock was doing a good job fucking her mommy pussy. his thrusting was good but not enough to cum inside her, so she holds his butt once again to make it easy to him
Sweetie, I think we... should make our lips warm too ~
>She was looking at him with lust on her face, wanting to taste his lips with her motherly lips. her face was getting closer to his face and before he notice her lips were already kissing his lips, giving him affection and a warm feeling with her lips
>>
File: metal coolers.png (372KB, 603x337px) Image search: [Google]
metal coolers.png
372KB, 603x337px
*heats pasta*
*you like this*
>>
File: Metal_Cooler_Story_2_1474462193.jpg (159KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Metal_Cooler_Story_2_1474462193.jpg
159KB, 1920x1080px
>>9700042
THE BIG TEDDY STAR ENABLED ME TO SPAM THREADS! HOW CAN THIS BE?!
>>
>>9700018
>The poor, gobsmacked fan finds himself gazing into his idol's eyes before he has time to register what's happening; the gorgeous caramel beauty standing and leaning in close to him, her scented exotic shampoo filling his nostrils as her soft ruby lips planted against his heated face, an audible moan escaping his lips as he balled his hands into tight fists in front of his chest, crinkling and ruining his new autographed souvenir. As she brought herself from his face sensually, he could only pant like a dog; his eyes wide with awe as he nearly choked on his own excitement, sweating quite profusely.
I-I'll...I'll a-always support you, M-Miss Twintelle! You're the absolute g-greatest...so beautiful, a-and talented...*gulp~*...
>>
File: meta_cooler_smirking.jpg (89KB, 713x395px) Image search: [Google]
meta_cooler_smirking.jpg
89KB, 713x395px
>>9700159
You, there! The Big Gete Star enabled me to fuck mouths! Suck on my peen, I demand it!
>>
File: meta_cooler_smirking.jpg (69KB, 713x395px) Image search: [Google]
meta_cooler_smirking.jpg
69KB, 713x395px
>>9700159
You there! The Big Gete Star enabled me to fuck mouths! Suck on my peen!
>>
File: meta cooler.png (398KB, 525x360px) Image search: [Google]
meta cooler.png
398KB, 525x360px
>>9700159
>>
>>9700159
>>
>>9700175
>>9700176
>>9700177
>>9700178
What the fuck
>>
File: Metal_cooler.jpg (28KB, 474x355px) Image search: [Google]
Metal_cooler.jpg
28KB, 474x355px
The Big Gete Star enabled me to take it in the butt! How can this be?!
>>
>>9700087
>Her heated attack on his mouth caused him to pump faster, going deeper with each plunge as his crown carves it's shape into her. His tongue lashing at hers as they swirl together while getting a taste of her luscious lips. Mixing their saliva together. His hands release her bum, now with red hand prints from the grip he had on her. They come up from below, grabbing at her teats, fondling them with greedy fingers as he pinches away at her pink buds. Slamming at her wide hips he begins to moan, muffled by her own.
>>
File: 393639_1270326531635_316_448.jpg (38KB, 316x448px) Image search: [Google]
393639_1270326531635_316_448.jpg
38KB, 316x448px
>>9700200
Did I not make myself clear?! You will surrender your (You)s to me, and fellate the cock that the Big Spaghetti Star has given me to fuck asses!
>>
>>9700200
>ywn be gangbanged my Metal Cooler
>>
File: Gapped.gif (3MB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
Gapped.gif
3MB, 600x471px
>>
File: metal_cooler.jpg (101KB, 603x640px) Image search: [Google]
metal_cooler.jpg
101KB, 603x640px
>>9700221
The Big Gete Star enabled me to gangbang you! How could this be!?
>>
File: alluminum fridge.jpg (59KB, 400x555px) Image search: [Google]
alluminum fridge.jpg
59KB, 400x555px
>>9700218
>Cooler grabs your dick and tears it straight off and chows it into a fine powder with his strong metal jaw. The pain is unimaginable, blood is everywhere. Cooler cums instantly.
I hope it was good for you too.
>>
File: 1032769-metal_coola_smirk.jpg (59KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1032769-metal_coola_smirk.jpg
59KB, 500x381px
>>9700221
>Smirks as his Big Gete Star grows
>>
>>9700221
Not with that attitude, young cumslut.
Now hop on my balls before the big getestar no longer allows me to cheat STD's
>>
File: Thumbs up.jpg (41KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs up.jpg
41KB, 720x480px
>>9700232
>>
File: Metal_Cooler_Dragon_Ball.png (992KB, 614x1299px) Image search: [Google]
Metal_Cooler_Dragon_Ball.png
992KB, 614x1299px
>>9700268
WHERE IS THE HUMAN DESIGNATED "ERMAC"?! WE KNOW YOU HAVE INTEL ON HIM!!
>>
File: Metal_cooler.png (547KB, 820x461px) Image search: [Google]
Metal_cooler.png
547KB, 820x461px
>>9700268
The Big Gete Star enabled me to cheat your magic! How can this be?!
>>
File: MetalCooler[1].jpg (87KB, 1024x690px) Image search: [Google]
MetalCooler[1].jpg
87KB, 1024x690px
>>9700285
>>
Damnit HG leave
>>
>>9700232
>You'll never have a futa treat you like this
>>
File: metal2cooler.png (260KB, 459x335px) Image search: [Google]
metal2cooler.png
260KB, 459x335px
¡ǝq sıɥʇ uɐɔ ʍoɥ ¡ɥʇɐǝp ʇɐǝɥɔ oʇ ǝɯ pǝןqɐuǝ ɹɐʇs ǝʇǝƃ ƃıq ǝɥʇ
>>
>>9700320
THE BIG GETE STAR ENABLES ME NOT TO BE HG! HOW COULD THIS BE!?
>>
File: D-M 47.png (559KB, 1280x1231px) Image search: [Google]
D-M 47.png
559KB, 1280x1231px
>>9700218
>She beings to feel more lust with the kissing, making her even more horny than she already was. her tongue was enjoying the younger tongue, making a good amount of saliva together. surely dogs love kisses, mostly because they do it with their tongues. she could feel his dick going faster than before, giving her pleasure with each thrust. while having a lot of saliva in her mouth she could moan thanks to the groping he is doing
(btw, my pc could turn off if any moment so if I dont reply maybe is because of that)
>>
File: med_1471435461_image.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
med_1471435461_image.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
>>9700311
...for your insolence, you will be violated, and no amount of (You)s will bring you back

>>9700320
WE ARE NOT HG, BUT THE BIG GETE STAR, WHICH HAS ALLOWED US TO CHEAT DEATH
HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT TO US

>>9700325
>you will never have Metal Cooler treat you like this
>>
File: metal2coolers.png (305KB, 466x339px) Image search: [Google]
metal2coolers.png
305KB, 466x339px
>>9700320
The Big Hungee Star enabled me to cheat death! How can this be?!
>>
>>9700320
THE BIG GETESTAR ALLOWS ME TO SAY "missed me with that gay shit"
>>
>>9700320
Why do you retards always give them attention? When has this ever stopped any sort of cancer? Every fucking thread. Stop fucking replying. Stop fucking acknowledging cancer.
>>
>>9700356
Get lost kid.
>>
File: Metalcoolerattack.jpg (8KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
Metalcoolerattack.jpg
8KB, 281x179px
>>9700372
The Make A Wish Star enabled me to beat cancer! How can this be?!
>>
File: 1495587101069.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1495587101069.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>9700372
People are retarded. Telling them not to reply isn't gonna do anything, and at most they're gonna give a shitty excuse like "I'm just bored haha"
>>
File: images.jpg (17KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 281x179px
>>9700372
THE MAKE-A-WISH STAR ENABLED ME TO BEAT CANCER, HOW CAN THIS BE?!!
>>
File: THEBIGGETESTARALOWSMETOBEMOE.png (77KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
THEBIGGETESTARALOWSMETOBEMOE.png
77KB, 281x179px
>>9700372
>>
File: metal cooler wins.png (88KB, 279x174px) Image search: [Google]
metal cooler wins.png
88KB, 279x174px
>>9700372
>>
File: extreme butlering.jpg (87KB, 420x623px) Image search: [Google]
extreme butlering.jpg
87KB, 420x623px
wut
>>
File: 42768_42.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
42768_42.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
>>9700400
The Big Diend Star enabled me to cheat Decade! How can this be?!
>>
>>9700372
I legitimately think that newfags don't know better. At least they're good for some (You)s
>>
File: Pasties.jpg (111KB, 800x679px) Image search: [Google]
Pasties.jpg
111KB, 800x679px
>>
File: Meta-Cooler-XMAS.png (640KB, 842x630px) Image search: [Google]
Meta-Cooler-XMAS.png
640KB, 842x630px
>>9700437
>Gives you a (You)
>The Big Gete Star enables you to receive replies.
>>
File: zIjpKdn.jpg (69KB, 544x299px) Image search: [Google]
zIjpKdn.jpg
69KB, 544x299px
>>9700382
The Big gete star enables me to not get lost!
>>
File: tumblr_oq76re0yCt1up7v9qo1_1280.png (599KB, 800x835px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oq76re0yCt1up7v9qo1_1280.png
599KB, 800x835px
>>9700159
>She had told herself before hand that he would mist likely react that way, and she wasn't at all disappointed. The man was beyond tense just from her presence, and she knew that regerdless of her intentions, anything she'd do would just make it worse. Still, the playful celebrity was having too much fun to stop. With the flip of one of her twin tales, the fist attached to her hair launch straight for him. However, instead of making impact immediately against him, they wrap around his waist, pulling him towards her a gracefully as one would expect from her. Once more, their faces are within close proximity, this time with her seductive eyes staring straight into his own.
Oh dear, I don't think you know how much those words mean too me... Perhaps I haven't fully expressed my gratitude yet...
>Refusing to give him any chance for a rebuttal, her mouth is already locked with his. Her slippery tongue wastes no time invading his mouth, prying his lips apart as he receives her light, comforting moans.
>>
>>9700449
Those are some nice titties ~
>kisses the 2 nice looking tits, giving it a quick bite too to taste them a little bit
>>
File: 3051284-6109603864-tumbl.jpg (118KB, 500x733px) Image search: [Google]
3051284-6109603864-tumbl.jpg
118KB, 500x733px
>>9700449
The Big Gete Star enabled me to avoid furrydom! Yiff in hell, furfag!
>>
File: big get.png (130KB, 242x243px) Image search: [Google]
big get.png
130KB, 242x243px
The Big Get Star enabled me to check digits! How can this be?!
>>
>>9700400
>>
>>9700344
(got it)
>He began to be overwhelmed with a primal feeling. His balls began to feel full and tense up. He's a bit unsure about this sensation but his instincts tell him to go rougher. Telling him to go as deep as he can.
I-I feel.. ah hah... I feel something! Is that bad? But I want to keep going...
>>
File: tumblr_n30huyA9EH1tp8kdpo1_500.gif (399KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n30huyA9EH1tp8kdpo1_500.gif
399KB, 500x300px
>>9700512
Insolent fool. This is how you check repeating digits
>>
File: ycniB67.png (59KB, 451x247px) Image search: [Google]
ycniB67.png
59KB, 451x247px
>>9700372
You act like massive autists like him won't just spam with absolutely no (you)s. Provided giving him (you)s is retarded as fuck anyway but you're not going to be getting rid of anyone unless the mods are given enough notices to check this place for spam.
>>
Fuck off Vino
>>
File: metal cooler.jpg (12KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
metal cooler.jpg
12KB, 320x180px
>>9700382
>Humps you furiously, cumming instantly
>You like this
The Big Cummies Star enabled me to cheat death! How can this be?!
>>
File: 4027357-8823411050-tumbl.png (243KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
4027357-8823411050-tumbl.png
243KB, 500x323px
>>9700512
>>9700529
>>
File: 393639_1270326531635_316_448.jpg (56KB, 316x448px) Image search: [Google]
393639_1270326531635_316_448.jpg
56KB, 316x448px
>>9700541
>like him
>>
File: dragon-ball-xenoverse-2_10[1].jpg (11KB, 324x183px) Image search: [Google]
dragon-ball-xenoverse-2_10[1].jpg
11KB, 324x183px
>>9700541
>like him
>>
File: QBRS051-4.stainless-steel-600.jpg (103KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
QBRS051-4.stainless-steel-600.jpg
103KB, 600x480px
>>9700541
>like him
>>
File: HOWCANTHISBE.png (1MB, 752x812px) Image search: [Google]
HOWCANTHISBE.png
1MB, 752x812px
>>9700541
>like him
>>
File: 4505701-mecha_frieza-620x.jpg (46KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
4505701-mecha_frieza-620x.jpg
46KB, 620x465px
>>9700541
ɯiɥ ǝʞil<
>>
>>9700472
I-I...ah~!
>In an instant, her weaponized pigtail hooked around his waist like some sort of extendable arm, drawing him closer to the curvaceous celebrity as he finds himself thrust forward, right where she wants him; the look in her eyes behind the mask making his heart skip a beat. It was true, tense was an understatement to describe him right now, his overactive heart rate having some very noticable effects as he stood before this goddess, eyes like dinner plates as she brought him in for another kiss, his hands shaking wildly as his poster flutters to the floor, his hands opening at his sides in shock as he whimpers against her kiss; that skilled tongue lovingly dominating his as he leans his body into the kiss out of instinct.
M-mnnnooohh...ahhhhhn, wh-wha...~
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (58KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
58KB, 1920x1080px
>>9700662
>>
File: 944f281086739172201a8da77ea4c870.gif (324KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
944f281086739172201a8da77ea4c870.gif
324KB, 1200x1000px
>>
>>9700562
>>9700568
>>9700609
>>9700626
>>9700633
>>9700635
>>9700662
>>
>>9700698
>Tfw want to lewd this but know it's probably just someone posting porn.
>>
>>9700698
The Big gete star enables me to twerk
>>
File: med_1471435461_image.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
med_1471435461_image.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
>>9700698
You think ignoring me will work?!
>A ball of ki charges at his finger, and he sends it flying at the little yiffling, destroying not only the avatar but the neckbeard behind its computer screen
>For that is the power
>OF THE BIG GETE STAR
>>
File: coola[1].png (100KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
coola[1].png
100KB, 320x180px
>>9700698
MY BIG GETE STAR DOES NOT REQUIRE LUBE.
>>
File: 1495491528942.jpg (39KB, 400x383px) Image search: [Google]
1495491528942.jpg
39KB, 400x383px
>>9700669
(So sorry to do this dear, but could I save your response for later? Turns out I need to stop this short.)
>>
>>
File: BIG.jpg (3MB, 7000x7000px) Image search: [Google]
BIG.jpg
3MB, 7000x7000px
The Big enabled me to big! How big?!
>>
File: D-M 37.png (286KB, 1169x1102px) Image search: [Google]
D-M 37.png
286KB, 1169x1102px
>>9700524
Nope, is a really REALLY good feeling, sweetie. K-Keep goiiiing ~
>She keeps moaning with all his movements, his cock was doing nice things to her motherly pussy. when she answered his question she goes back to kiss him again, pushing her lips with force and moving her tongue inside his mouth to play with his tongue again.
>>
File: TrixieSamaFull (2).png (243KB, 575x281px) Image search: [Google]
TrixieSamaFull (2).png
243KB, 575x281px
>>9700753
>>
>>9700749
(Oh...sure! Do you have a Discord or something to keep in touch...?)
>>
>>9700765
TRIXIE NO IT'S A FALSEFLAG
>Shields the hung blue horse with his body
>>
>>9700753
THE BIG GETE STAR ALLOWS ME TO HATE FUTA AND DICK GIRLS
>>
File: gete star.png (1KB, 20x20px) Image search: [Google]
gete star.png
1KB, 20x20px
tHe MJttMe Gete stᴀR eɴᴀʙMed me to cHeᴀt deᴀtH! How cᴀɴ tHJs ʙe?!
>>
>>9700712
I do that a lot. But sometimes I feel like I should play the characters I post.
>>
>>9700765
I want to lay a clutch of Chrissi's eggs
>>
File: skin_20140805051936118420both.png (1KB, 296x256px) Image search: [Google]
skin_20140805051936118420both.png
1KB, 296x256px
THE BIG GETE STAR ENABLED ME TO BUILD BROWN BRICKS IN MINECRAP,

THIS IS THE FUNNEST THING TO DO, ON ANY PHONE APP, HOW CAN THIS BE
>>
>>9700514
>when Narutaki catches you shitposting THE BIG GETE STAR when you should be destroying the 9 worlds
>>
>>9700792
It's more of an FTT thing to do so that's why I don't usually respond to those but it does feel bad when it's an actual ava.
>>
File: lewd cooler.jpg (37KB, 467x350px) Image search: [Google]
lewd cooler.jpg
37KB, 467x350px
>Metal Cooler holds your hand gently in his cold, metallic palm. He does not understand the oil rushing to his cheeks. The Big Gete Star enabled him to cheat death!
>...But he could never cheat you, his love!
>>
File: 1495654742188.png (2MB, 1192x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1495654742188.png
2MB, 1192x1104px
>HG autist #45336
>paper mario faggotry
>No lolis
See you next thread
>>
File: tumblr_mvezwhRP6t1rdohufo1_1280.png (653KB, 1138x805px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvezwhRP6t1rdohufo1_1280.png
653KB, 1138x805px
>>9700854
>he thinks it's just one person
>>
File: Metal_cooler.png (286KB, 617x347px) Image search: [Google]
Metal_cooler.png
286KB, 617x347px
>>9700792
The Big gete star enables me to wear them butty shorts!
>>
File: Cooler[1].jpg (44KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
Cooler[1].jpg
44KB, 728x409px
>>9700792
THE BIG GETE STAR ALLOWS ME TO BREED LEGENDARY POKEMON
it's quite annoying, would you like to trade
>>
File: Cover.png (142KB, 350x530px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.png
142KB, 350x530px
>this thread
uh ok story time guys
>>
File: 01c00461cf9536fc04ac3c767ce1f859.png (311KB, 1150x1447px) Image search: [Google]
01c00461cf9536fc04ac3c767ce1f859.png
311KB, 1150x1447px
>>9700824
Yeah, it was the opposite lastnight. People thought I was an ava, but I was just messing around. But honestly, I do want to play as her, I guess it was just a "fun post" at the time, or whatever.
>>
>>9700854
bye deadbeat
>>
File: Page 1.png (124KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
Page 1.png
124KB, 700x530px
>>9700892
>>
File: Page 2.png (272KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
Page 2.png
272KB, 700x530px
>>9700903
>>
File: inspectro metal.png (228KB, 552x386px) Image search: [Google]
inspectro metal.png
228KB, 552x386px
>>9700805
He is a nerd, and I hate nerds more than I hate MAD Saiyans! What an asshole!
>>
File: Page 3.png (250KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
Page 3.png
250KB, 700x530px
>>9700913
>>
File: Zr4CrNX.jpg (94KB, 371x307px) Image search: [Google]
Zr4CrNX.jpg
94KB, 371x307px
>>9700854
THE BIG GETE STAR WILL NO LONGER ALLOW METAL COOLER TO CHEAT DEATH ONLY IF YOU POST "Enjoy your loli's, Kenzaki-sama" IN THIS THREAD
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
>>9700892
Your hat is gone, absorbed into the hivemind of THE BIG GETE STAR
>>
File: Page 4.png (279KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
Page 4.png
279KB, 700x530px
>>9700921
>>
>>9700854
Paper has a point though, it's been over half an hour and this faggot hasn't been reported enough to get the mods in here. How the fuck is everyone not spam tagging him?
>>
>>9700770
(Sorry, I don't usually keep contact stuff like that! But you can expect me to come again around this time.)
>>
File: 8tnIC9k2.jpg (84KB, 789x647px) Image search: [Google]
8tnIC9k2.jpg
84KB, 789x647px
>>9700892
The Big gete star enables me the power to never lose a hat!
>>
File: Page 5.png (301KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
Page 5.png
301KB, 700x530px
>>9700930
>>
File: download.jpg (28KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
28KB, 268x268px
>>9700892
>>9700903
>>9700913
>>9700921
>>9700930
This hat is mine, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!
>>
File: Page 6.png (297KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
Page 6.png
297KB, 700x530px
>>9700941
>>
>>9700893
I'm not going to police what you post. I know that I do that from time to time despite not wanting/having enough art to play a character. Just something to think about if you do post it.
>>
File: 1478301644.zhaliz_zhalid.png (607KB, 584x850px) Image search: [Google]
1478301644.zhaliz_zhalid.png
607KB, 584x850px
>>9700753
Well now, thats a familiar face haha..
>>
File: Page 7.png (288KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
Page 7.png
288KB, 700x530px
>>9700952
lul

>>9700953
>>
File: metal-cooler[1].jpg (52KB, 600x320px) Image search: [Google]
metal-cooler[1].jpg
52KB, 600x320px
>>9700931
THE BIG GETE STAR ALLOWS ME TO UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF POST TIMERS
YOU ACTUAL RETARD
YOU ABSOLUTE BABOON
>>
File: brown bricks.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
brown bricks.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
Oh, Minecrap! I cannot wait to play Minecrap. Do you know what my favorite thing to do is in Minecrap? I love building bricks with Minecrap. Building bricks with Minecrap is the best thing and the most amount of fun you can have while playing an app. I understand why all the kids are playing this game these days -- it's because they like to build brown bricks with Minecrap. I also like to build brown bricks with Minecrap. It's the most fun you can possibly have. What is the point of Minecrap?
My deduction skills as a detective tell me he has quite possibly, never had sex.
I have a robotic implant in my brain that lets me preform 12,000,000,000,000,000 calculations per second.
>>
>>9700933
(O-oh...okay! I hope I get to catch you around next time, then! All the best.)
>>
File: Page 8.png (140KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
Page 8.png
140KB, 700x530px
>>9700964
>>
File: 1467492667119.gif (960KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
1467492667119.gif
960KB, 245x250px
>Tfw Lore was right
>>
>>9700758
>His thrusts become more powerful. His cock bashing against her empty womb eagerly wanting to fill it full. His girth throbs as it begins shooting ropes of hot sticky seed. Filling her pussy with white fertile semen as it overflows. His lustful pumping not slowing down as he pumps the last amount of his love into her. One last strand of semen shoots out, adding to the pool in her womb. He lays on top her, exhausted from his orgasm, panting and suckling her tender nipple as his member goes limp inside her slit. Twitching as it tries to take more cum from the young boy.
>>
File: Page 9.png (258KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
Page 9.png
258KB, 700x530px
>>9700976
>>
File: Page 10.png (108KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
Page 10.png
108KB, 700x530px
>>9700989
>>
>>9700931
Interest in the thread has wained
Mods won't do shit unless reports are of the same few posts, if they do anything at all.
>>
>>9700961
It kills me that I want a session with this tiger as well
>>
File: 1302-cooler_super.jpg (16KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
1302-cooler_super.jpg
16KB, 350x263px
>>9700931
The Big Gete Star enabled me to cheat reports! How can this be?!
>>
>>9700985
>Most of the RP today has been Owain/with Owain
>People ignored the Kinx starter
This is why this thread must burn
>>
File: Page 11.png (271KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
Page 11.png
271KB, 700x530px
>>9701000
>>
File: Page 12.png (273KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
Page 12.png
273KB, 700x530px
>>9701010
>>
>Metal Cooler has seen soldiers be shot dead on his fleet for little more than some chrome alloy they were wearing. Metal Cooler has been beaten, slashed, burned, torn to shreds and beaten to death thousands of times by a group of space monkeys who stink. He had climbed his way to the very top of his father's army with little more than THE BIG GETE START at his side and the indomitable will to never give up in the face of insolence. He stared into the abyss that was the ERP thread in front of him, his eyes baring every bit of the hate and malice he's known for, the only thought dominating his mind was his dire need to overcome and cheat death itself. His muscles practically bulging in a pure show of machismo, giving the anons just what they deserved before and then some, the sight of the beast in peak physical form, ready for battle and absorbing entire species at any time of day. He knew in the deepest reaches of his mind that they were yearning to be shitposted, their bodies yearning for the opportunity to be spammed in ways they couldn't even believe. And he would deliver every single second of it, if he had anything to say about it.
>>
File: Page 13.png (219KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
Page 13.png
219KB, 700x530px
>>9701025
>>
File: meat all cool her.png (79KB, 340x470px) Image search: [Google]
meat all cool her.png
79KB, 340x470px
>>9701006
The Big Owain Star enabled me to cheat the thread! How can you ERP?!
>>
File: The End.png (151KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
The End.png
151KB, 700x530px
>>9701034
ok now everyone calm down
>>
>>9701044
No
>>
>>9700960
I get what you're saying. I have hung around ftt a few times too, so that might have contributed to it. Eitherway, I'll try to be a little more mindful of how I post.
>>
File: D-M 41.png (321KB, 1280x1090px) Image search: [Google]
D-M 41.png
321KB, 1280x1090px
>>9700987
>She takes all his young juice inside her mommy womb, probably getting more puppies and bigger breast. the cum feeled amazing inside her and gives another kiss to his lips. all his cum entered inside her womb, making her happy
You did good, sweetie ~
>>
File: cooldowner.png (634KB, 903x734px) Image search: [Google]
cooldowner.png
634KB, 903x734px
The Big Gete Star took me back to the good ol' days! Right after Planet Vegeta!
>>
>>9701044
>No blood stains on the hat
2/10
>>
>>9700893
Would you be interested in playing her now?
>>
>>9700893
I want her to make that face at my dick while I jerk off next to her and attempt to shoot my load across her face.
>>
Some give me a run down on Metal Cooler?
>>
File: CORRECT.gif (264KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
CORRECT.gif
264KB, 500x342px
>>9701044
Another puzzle solved!
>>
File: med_1471435461_image.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
med_1471435461_image.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
>>9701059
>He takes all her young biomass inside his Big Gete Star, probably getting more Metal Coolers and a bigger ego. The biomass feeled amazing inside him, and he gives another ki blast to her planet, all his energy blasting down and obliterating the planet she's residing on.
You did good, MORTAL
>>
File: 1471149842734.gif (2MB, 770x428px) Image search: [Google]
1471149842734.gif
2MB, 770x428px
>tfw no Goku to relieve us from this HFIL
>>
File: Tigger.png (104KB, 263x137px) Image search: [Google]
Tigger.png
104KB, 263x137px
>>9701004
Oho? Whats stopping you, anon?
>>9700765
Just incase, the one you're gazing it seems to be a imposter~
>>
>>9701059
T-thank you miss
>He snuggles into her naked bosom, using them as pillows as he falls asleep on top of her with his arms around her. Hugging her closely as he drifts away into slumber. Sucking her nipple to comfort him.
>>
>>9701059
(I know you need to go to bed, but I have to say: I want to pump a liter of pups into dog mom's fertile womb!)
>>
link to discord server?
>>
>>9701115
I'm never quite sure when you're having sessions you see. A small problem really.
>>
>>9701115
The big gete star enables me to be ready
>>
>>9701132
Which one? There's a few.
>>
File: cooler brothers.jpg (117KB, 789x647px) Image search: [Google]
cooler brothers.jpg
117KB, 789x647px
>>9701095
>Saiyans bow to Metal Cooler
>In contact with Ginyus
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control Namek with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the galaxy
>direct descendants of the ancient Cold blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Namek (Coldistan will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility in space
>first designer cyborgs will be Cooler Babies
>both Cold brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Saiyan scriptures tell of two aliens who will descend upon Vegeta and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>they own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Coolerbots inside you right now
>Cooler is in regular communication with the Archangels Buu and Cell, forwarding the word of Beerus to the Orthodox Church
>He learned fluent Namekianin under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the Cold brothers. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Cooler
>The brothers are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the Cold bang to the end of the universe
>Cooler will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love
>>
/ This is Metal Cooler. Copy and paste him so he can take over youtube, and spread the influence of the Big Gete Star onward.
/▌
/\
>>
>>9701139
(Ah, true. Well, it so happens that I'm available right now! What would you like to do, anon?)
>>9701157
>Kills big gate star through superior godmodding rp
>You like this
>>
File: 6r5he.jpg (66KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
6r5he.jpg
66KB, 900x900px
>>9701132
This is TND's, but fair warning you need to contact them to be allowed in. Give the threads a chance when they aren't as shit as right now, there are still some good people posting and you'll miss out on good avas who only come here.
https://discord.gg/snzsksw
>>
>>9701159
any server that is active, thanks
>>
>>9701115
!!!
(Is there a chance I could have my slutty boy hole bred by a dream cum true futa tigress?)
>>
File: Metal_Cooler_Story_2_1474462193.jpg (254KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Metal_Cooler_Story_2_1474462193.jpg
254KB, 1920x1080px
>>9701179
Don't worry. We'll always be around to make sure that this place is as shit as it is right now.
>>
File: D-M 2.png (961KB, 1107x1500px) Image search: [Google]
D-M 2.png
961KB, 1107x1500px
>>9701122
>She gives him some headpats, letting him now that he is a good boy while he is sucking her nipple like a little baby
>>9701128
(Well, if you really want that you can add me on discord to never miss when im online)
>>
>>9701076
Interested? Yes. As for actually being able to... That's another story. Which leads to my present predicament.

>>9701083
Hah, a tempt is the key word there. Who knows what she'd do.
>>
>>9700985
>>
>>9701206
kek
>>
File: CoolerMetaSoldiers.png (359KB, 300x783px) Image search: [Google]
CoolerMetaSoldiers.png
359KB, 300x783px
>>9701174
>Shoves metal tail down dickhole
>you like it
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
AYO
>finds Big Gete Star
HOLD UP
>enslaves namek
SO YOU SAYIN...
>gutpunches goku
THAT WE...
>explodes
WE'S SOME SORTA....
>replaced by another metal cooler
METAL COOLERS?
>>
>>9701194
How come your brother gets resurrected but no one even remembers you?
>>
>>9701204
Well, what do YOU think she'd do if an anon were jerking his cock off next to her and tried shooting his hot, sticky load all over her face and chest?
>>
>>9701206
hahah
>>
>>9701174
Oh geeze I didn't think you'd take me. Do you play that ava as solely a top? Just so I know what kinda of session to make. Oh and anything else that might be important about them I might need to know.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>9701247
THE BIG GETE STAR ENABLED ME TO HOLD MY LOAD!
HOW CAN THIS BE?!
>>
>>9701199
(Well I'd rather rp in the thread. I always feel like I'm bothering Ava's on discord)
>>
>>9701204
What's stopping you? Her ass makes me feel funny.
>>
File: D-M 4.jpg (153KB, 1280x766px) Image search: [Google]
D-M 4.jpg
153KB, 1280x766px
>>9701263
(I like doing it in the threads to but is hard to know when an anon is in the threads)
>>
File: Necrosmos27.jpg-large.jpg (161KB, 1440x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Necrosmos27.jpg-large.jpg
161KB, 1440x1152px
>>9701228
>Shoves metal tail down dickhole
>>
File: D-M 34.png (608KB, 1250x1256px) Image search: [Google]
D-M 34.png
608KB, 1250x1256px
>>9701285
(Too*)
>>
File: MetaCooler2.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
MetaCooler2.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
>>9701230
I saw Cooler at a grocery store in Namek yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>Dead hours used to be Sponty, Mercy and Morrigan running around doing lewd things.
>Now it's bait images, shitposting and dama.
So this is what suffering feels like.
>>
File: 1486060227.zhaliz_chibi.jpg (143KB, 975x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1486060227.zhaliz_chibi.jpg
143KB, 975x1280px
>>9701187
(Indeed it is, anon! Would you like me to write up a starter, or would you like to do the honors?)
>>9701228
>cums
>Floods planet with cum
>Indeed shes likes it
>>9701249
Usually shes always the topper. With a cock that big, you gotta make use of it somehow right? But I there can be situations where shes most certainly on the bottom as well. As for anything else, I'm pretty much flexible with anything you have in mind. Just nothing like scat or the sort. If you'd like, I can post my fetish chart to give you a better idea. Would you like me to do that?
>>
Nearing image limit.

New thread:
>>9701309
>>9701309
>>9701309
>>9701309
>>9701309
>>9701309
>>
File: 4027354-4437826518-drago.jpg (24KB, 490x368px) Image search: [Google]
4027354-4437826518-drago.jpg
24KB, 490x368px
>>9701315
I have stolen your cum in the name of the Cooler Empire!
>>
File: 8b41490626066b9c2ef50f2ef857333e.jpg (197KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
8b41490626066b9c2ef50f2ef857333e.jpg
197KB, 1200x1000px
>>9701247
I mean, she'd most likely make that face. It's just that she could do something like lift her hand at the last minute and have him fire his load all over her fingers and palm, using it as lube to jerk him off again out of anger.

>>9701272
I think the word you meant was "horny." And it's a few things stopping me, unfortunately. I need some more pics for starters, but I'm just kinda held up as well right now.
>>
File: cooler rocks.gif (746KB, 640x200px) Image search: [Google]
cooler rocks.gif
746KB, 640x200px
>>9701290
>Pumps his big metal fist up your ass with the force of the Big Gete Star. He ruts his thick metal forearm elbow deep into your colon. He is pushing into you harder than Freeze blew through Dende.
>You like this.
>>
>>9701315
I was thinking more about her personality so I can make a starter.
>>
>>9701315
(I'll give it a shot. Might be a little generic but that's only because I'm excited)
>>
>>9701371
(I'll post it in the next thread)
>>
>>9701353
That sounds good enough for me, if she'll give me a hate-sex handjob then I'll be sure to cum extra hard the second time so I don't miss!
Thread posts: 498
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.