[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/hmofa/ - Human Males On Female Anthros General #19 >Fuc

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 118

File: IWantToFugThisCat.jpg (1MB, 836x1100px) Image search: [Google]
IWantToFugThisCat.jpg
1MB, 836x1100px
/hmofa/ - Human Males On Female Anthros General #19

>Fucking Tired Of Your Shit Edition<

Some Pastebins
By Some random Anon from a old Shark thread.
>Late Night Mischief
https://pastebin.com/k92zjehX

By Cheetah_Anon (https://pastebin.com/u/Cheetah_anon)
>Petting Zoo
https://pastebin.com/DDB6W2gS
>Chubby Cheetah
https://pastebin.com/wXR1uYKZ
>Competition
https://pastebin.com/Aj6ABn9R
(And more stories...)

By Zombie_Lenin
>Death Metal Panda - (in progress)
https://pastebin.com/qr3bKFXz

>No title and no Author name - (Anon with his cat and dog anthro pets)
https://pastebin.com/27YqfEEf
>Your average date with a hydra - (same author as above)
https://pastebin.com/1Uk9kKR1

By Just_A_User
>After-School Bullying
https://pastebin.com/10GcPpx9
>Surfin'n Fuckin
https://pastebin.com/MH3WiDfw
>Stray
https://pastebin.com/wPkcJ9Yk

Tough to Love - (Doberman) by PIXELATED_HOBO
>https://pastebin.com/GR5CRpz9

>Hail to the King - (loli Shark) by author of Coco and baily
https://pastebin.com/sUJPcPtJ

>Yes You May - (May x Anon) - No author name
https://pastebin.com/WJxBkBeN

>This must be what hilary clinton feels right now - (Femanon cuckqueaning) - No author name
https://pastebin.com/RU9NWDkj
>"A continuation"
https://pastebin.com/4HCQpKjL

Previous thread: https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/9614273/
>>
File: hmmmm.jpg (18KB, 197x168px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.jpg
18KB, 197x168px
#Hype for chubby cheetah 2
>>
>>9685826
Saved me the trouble, mate. Thanks.

Cheetah_Anon, and wolf twins anon, pastebin your stuff so it can be added to the OP.
>>
File: Vib Ribbon.png (115KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
Vib Ribbon.png
115KB, 500x531px
Vibri gives some words of support.
>>
File: 1489196783088.png (722KB, 1890x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1489196783088.png
722KB, 1890x1417px
>3 posts in and not one piece of the thread's themed content
Step up your game
>>
>>9686054
I don't see you posting anything relevant to the theme, sweetie.
>>
File: 2fcbc7_6287232.jpg (407KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
2fcbc7_6287232.jpg
407KB, 1400x1400px
Whats the oldest recording of a man wanting to get down with an animal or anthro of any sort?
>>
>>9686276
I'm pretty sure the first recording of that was some sort of cave painting
>>
File: 632a504bcc6c79573d50d370f535ad95.jpg (145KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
632a504bcc6c79573d50d370f535ad95.jpg
145KB, 1280x768px
>>
File: 1434654372.milkexplorer_15.png (912KB, 905x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1434654372.milkexplorer_15.png
912KB, 905x1280px
>>
>>
>>
>>9685845
11/10 comic
would be even better if the antelope was a human
>>
>>9687063
What comic is that from?
>>
>>9685845
>mfw someone uses my oc reaction pic
>>9687294
Predators of Kilimanjaro

Fluff's making a second one but with different characters (wolf, bear and a ram-looking dude) called Predators of Denali
>>
How would your family react if you married an anthro?
>>
>>9687741
My families make up is already controversial enough.
>>
>>9687741
My mother would be pretty chill with it, and my dad would be more taken aback than he'd let on (but eventually I'm sure he'd grow jealous)
>>
>>9685849
>Wolf twins anon

Yeah, sorry. Just woke up. 'ere.

https://pastebin.com/hxpXxE1h

>>9687741
Is she Christian and are they even considered capable of ascending to heaven?

He'd get over it if it's yes to the top two. Mom'd call me a furfag though, and I don't blame her a bit.
>>
>>9687741
My family would be a bit surprised at first, but they would come to respect my decision. I'd still probably be really embarrassed though.
>>
>>9686054
I want to fuck this goddess
>>
Wonder if I should just make a new thread for discussing the biology of anthros rather than people just discussing it in this thread or if /trash/ would even care that much for a thread like that. What are you guys thoughts?
>>
>>9688829
I wouldn't bother.
People get pissy about threads splitting off.
>>
>>9688858
This.
>>
>>
>>9688813
I'd leave a donation in her box.
>>
>>
File: 756756.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
756756.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>9686276
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabarnmung
>>
File: IMG_9264.jpg (46KB, 550x718px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9264.jpg
46KB, 550x718px
>>9686276
>>
>>9687741
They would be surprised that i actually married.
>>
you guys might be interested in this story i found
quick synopsis guy gets transported to a world of antro cat people

Light on Shattered Water
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~howellg/stories/stories.html
the zip file link contains the whole story
>>
File: 1496397928052.png (1MB, 1260x825px) Image search: [Google]
1496397928052.png
1MB, 1260x825px
How would schooling work in a worlds of anthros?
Things like math and science would be the same but how would you teach anything related to biology when all the races are so different?
How would you manage food when some food is poisonous to some species?
How would you manage sex-ed?
>>
File: 1484321383802.jpg (22KB, 303x238px) Image search: [Google]
1484321383802.jpg
22KB, 303x238px
>>9690027
>be a teacher
>student(s) go[es] into heat/estrus/whatever
>>
>>9687741
My mother has already clarified that so long as they aren't asian, I can marry who ever the fuck I want.

So I guess that rules out pandas and most tigers, then?
>>
>>9690101
>they all go to school with their skirts hiked up and without wearing panties
>>
Since I'm feeling the need to stretch my rusty writing muscles, how about a deal? If you post a Monster Hunter image (and the thread last long enough) then I'll write a short green based on it.
>>
>>9689542
What's to say that's an animaloid and not a humanoid deity of some sort, though?
(Though I admit it looks kind of reptillian..)
>>
>>9690027
Brought this up previous thread but biology would be complicated. Unlike humans different anthros would probably be more likely to have their own species and sub-species compared to humans having different races. Because of this classifying them in the modern classification system for life would be difficult to figure out where they even belong since on it since they would have traits from both humans and their base animal. Complications only get worse when you add onto there being more than just mammal based anthros or if all the anthros can breed with each other and humans then they would have to be included in the same genus or very least family since that is as far as hybrids go.
>>
File: 8ad2b7bad92c13b563df5ac023c87757.png (813KB, 785x1280px) Image search: [Google]
8ad2b7bad92c13b563df5ac023c87757.png
813KB, 785x1280px
Chapter 3
>The plane has reached the destination altitude and you can finally take the seatbelt off
>For a moment you simply enjoy the freedom of being able to move again after the take-off pressed you into the seat, leaving you with a small headache, a pressure right behind your forehead
>A stewardess is walking down the aisle, handing out the menu
>Overpriced water, overpriced drinks and overpriced food
>Wait, you forgot the overpriced sweets and the overpriced jewelry
>With only 20 Dollars in your pocket there is no way you can afford one of these watches, even though they really do lock good
>Maybe Chana would like one of these necklaces...
>You shake your head and choose to wait for the booked meal instead
>The flight is going to take 12 hours before you will arrive in Doha
>Standing up now is probably a bad idea, everyone will notice you and you don't want to draw unnecessary attention to you
>Also a few hours of separation will add to the sensation once you finally meet Chana again
>Make her wait a little and she will be your needy little kitten again, mewling while you search for the wetness between her legs before...
>Calm down Anon, there is no need to give yourself blue balls
>>
>>9691550
>After a few hours you finally get your meal
>Actually not that bad, an interesting mixture of rice, onions and tomatoes, with a side of chicken stripes
>You greedily shovel it into your mouth flushing it down with some kind of green soft drink
>There is a faint taste of kiwi fruit, covert by an insane amount of sugar
>The man next to you is loudly slurping his small coffee, strong enough to contaminate the entire seating row
>Pulling out your phone you quickly hide your background screen
>The picture of you and Chana cuddling on the Ferris wheel is one of your favorites but you simply can't shake of the feeling that this kind of sentiment is not welcome here
>Instead you quickly open one of these small games where you have to slide colorful things around until you get a billion points
>Chana absolutely loves them and you have to agree that they are a good way to waste your time
>Since your phone is in airplane mode they also can't bombard you with advertisements
>You lazily play for a few minutes before you are bored to death and decide to do something else
>The candy king is launching one last attempt to get you back into the game by offering you two free gummy bears but you close the app regardless
>Instead you pick up the traveling leaflet
>>
File: 9403a6d57571edc1c37dc747a784b76b.png (549KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
9403a6d57571edc1c37dc747a784b76b.png
549KB, 1000x1500px
>>9691558
>As it turns out Qatar and Namibia are still stuck in species separation
>This information is hitting you like an ice brick, falling from the sky, right into your stomach
>Suddenly everything makes sense, the scenes at the check-in, the curtain in the plane and even the comments of your neighbors
>This is not good, how are you supposed to enjoy a holiday when you are not allowed to spend it with Chana
>Qatar is even pretty liberal about it, humans ans anthros are allowed to use the same vehicles, just not the same seats
>Namibia is even further behind, there are even different buildings for humans and anthros
>OK even your home town had an anthro district, but it was all voluntary, the police would not arrest you for walking on the wrong sidewalk
>Why did Anrasa and Pavo bring you with them ?
>Even Kanas protests are suddenly sensible, she was not specicist, she was just trying to prevent exactly these situations
>Well, there is no way you can change it now
>Everything left is hoping that the natives are not entirely crazy
>Than again, given that your human seatmate has already voiced his opinion about anthros...
>Fuck it, you are going to make the best of it
>And you are going to start by making sweet love to Chana
>>
>>9691569
>The meal is settling inside the stomachs of the passengers and the sounds of snoring hits your ears
>You stand up and make your way towards the curtain but before you can part it a stewardess is stepping up to you
>”Excuse me Sir, but the toilets are the other way, if I could persuade you to turn around please”
>Her voice is soft, she is speaking quietly to not wake any other passengers
>”Yeah about that, the toilet is blocked by someone and I really have to go, sorry for the inconvenience”
>You simply brush past her and the curtain
>The smell of fur and animal hits you immediately
>Just a few months ago this smell would have expelled you from this room but by now you almost require it to function
>Some of the anthros are watching you wide eyed but you ignore them while you search for Chana
>Instead another Cheetah is finding your searching gaze
>Anrasa is sending you a questioning look before suddenly smiling and nudging Chana, who is sleeping in the seat next to her, causing the chubby girl to jerk awake
>You send a twinkle her direction and disappear into the back of the plane

End of Chapter 3
>>
File: Ludroth.jpg (206KB, 785x743px) Image search: [Google]
Ludroth.jpg
206KB, 785x743px
>>9690596
Sounds great mate, how about a Ludroth date?
>>
>>9691776
A lot people seem to forget that the males are the big ones with the sponge manes and the females are the smaller ones. They work like lions.
>>
>>9689542
>abbos painting a monkey getting fucked
This explains a lot
>>
>>9691585
>There are two bathrooms and luckily both are empty, so you enter one of them and simply wait
>It does not take long before there is a knock and Chana enters, closing the door behind her
>Soon the both of you are embracing each other, kissing and rubbing everything your hands can reach
>Her sandpaper like tongue is rubbing over your own, exploring your mouth and feeling your small canines, almost cute in comparison with her own
>”Lets do this quick, we don't have much time”
>You could not agree more and turn her around until she is bent over, her knees on the toilet and her arms on the sink
>She has already opened her trousers, so you simply slide them down to see her panties
>The small hole where her tail is coming through is dragging it with it, causing the white tip to slap your face
>You quickly drag her panties down too and finally see your target
>Her nether regions, where her fur is changing to a creamy white from the usual yellow with black dots
>The skin of her slit is pink, nestled right between her fluffy legs, a little tuft of pubic fur is hiding her pubic mound and you immediately sink your fingers into it, massaging the needy kitty
>Your efforts soon bear fruit and a small moan escapes her
>She trys to stifle it by clasping her muzzle
>There is no time to tease her any more so you drop your own pants and align the stiff erection with the waiting orifice, rubbing your tip against her wet folds
>Giving her a short warning by slapping her ass you press you hips forward and slide in to the hilt
>Chana is busy keeping her moans down while you nearly black out from the divine feeling of her silky interior
>The bathroom is small so instead of hard thrust you have to settle for playing with her body instead, trying to make her cum quickly
>Months of spending time together has given you a pretty good idea how to make her climax, so you go all-out on her
>>
>>9690101

Hell, don't even need to risk the scandal. If some of the students go into estrus, it's likely some of the teachers do too.
>>
File: 68f4bfe148d46c1c78667d6a432d5b0d.jpg (217KB, 1280x828px) Image search: [Google]
68f4bfe148d46c1c78667d6a432d5b0d.jpg
217KB, 1280x828px
>>9692227
>Kneading and slapping her ass while pulling her tail is turning her brain into jelly
>Your other hand is busy rubbing her clit, occasionally sliding up to grope on of her breasts, pinching her hard nipples
>This assault is quickly overloading her body with pleasure and you can feel how she is getting closer and closer but its not nearly enough
>You let your hand slide over her ass again and press your finger against the tight ring, rubbing her tailhole until her legs give in and she slides from the toilet to the ground
>The walls are clenching down hard on you, begging for your seed
>You can't keep up your resistance, your floodgates are opening, spreading cream all over Chanas interior until it is flowing down your shaft
>Her paw is still wrapped tightly around her muzzle, but you can hear her manic breaths

>Chana is giving you a small peck on the cheek and whispers in your ear that she loves you, before you help her standing up
>Both of you take a few moments to clean yourself with the toilet paper and flush it down before you leave first and make your way back to your seat
>The smell of feline predator is flowing from your body, some of the anthros turn their head but you ignore them before sliding past the curtain, sinking into your seat
>”This is some really lousy service isn't it ?”
>The man in the suit is speaking with you, wrinkling his nose
>Your head is filled with cotton, your brain left your body together with your cum during that amazing session just a few moments ago
>”Huh ?”
>”Having to go to the same toilet as these animals, it's disgusting. You smell like you fell into a zoo enclosure”
>You give yourself a sniff, cheetah hormones are filling your lungs, bringing back happy memories of every single time you made Chana cum
>”Yeah it really is terrible”
>You make sure that for the rest of the flight your upper body is leaning over to him

End of Chapter 3. For real this time.
>>
>>9690101
>>9692235
This is why anthros are encouraged to have human friends. No worry of pregnancy then and STDs would be very rare given species barrier or certain species being outright immune.
>>
File: artist_guoh.png (721KB, 1280x1248px) Image search: [Google]
artist_guoh.png
721KB, 1280x1248px
d...deus vult!
>>
>>9691776
>>9691799
>The majority of Ludroth are female, and form harems around the male Royal Ludroth.

>You hunted the swarm of Velocidrome that was plaguing their forest, you slaved in their farms and their mines. You expected all of this, you prepared for all of this, but you never could have saw this coming.
>As you spend yourself inside the third Ludroth of the evening, the sky darkening as candles begin to dot the village, you shudder and gasp as your over-sensitive manhood is kept at full mast by the hand of the woman you just fucked and the combined lube of her wetness and your previous emissions.
>You lament how you could find no other way to secure the treaty other than declaring that you would turn the entire tribe into your own harem through the right of conquest.
>You curse yourself inbetween orgasmic shudders for thinking you could just fuck each one in turn and be done by midnight. The first thing you were taught was that only those actually WILLING to be a part of your harem could take part. The second was that you had to satisfy each to THEIR liking.
>You had to spend over an hour pleasuring each one. Taking the utmost attention to every part of their body as if this woman you held before you would be the last woman you ever fucked.
>Torturous minutes slowly spent warming them up, stroking fingers deep into their plush flesh until it met firm muscle and bone. Tongue, fingers, arms, leg, body, everything! Everything devoted to slowly bringing this single hybrid Ludroth to orgasm before orgasming in a brutal climax as she performed a mating press whilst you came inside her.
>And then continuing to fuck her as your senses overloaded from the wet, slippery, suction feel of her vagina, until she finally relented and accepted you as her Royal.
>Then to the next one. With as much attention as you paid to the first.
>>
>>9693295
>>
>>9688430
>capable of ascending to heaven
no
>>
>>9692294
Only problem with that is not all settings have it so humans and anthros can't interbreed with each other. Also like >>9690842 mentions different anthros based on different animals would probably be different species and probably can't breed together unless in they are at least in the same genus since animals beyond that can't hybridize with each other. Also you have to remember Aids came from Monkeys originally so whether or not the disease can transfer to you or not depends on how specific its target range in because not all viruses/bacteria effect only ones species with the really deadly contagious ones being those most likely to transfer from species to species.
>>
File: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA2.png (215KB, 962x745px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA2.png
215KB, 962x745px
>>9691550
>>9691558
>>9691569
>>9691585
>>9692227
>>9692241

>INB4 You were half-sleep too and you fugged Kana instead of Chana without realizing.
>>
>>9693295
>>9693397

>Inevitably when you lose the strength to keep going on your tenth Ludroth, you despair. Over your failure, over your imperfection, over how all the plans you made fell apart.
>But the Ludroth you are currently impaled upon merely strokes your back and growls what sounds like commiseration.
>You don't care. You failed. What matters any more?
>So it's a surprise when another Ludroth, one you fucked before judging from the drippings of her crotch, tips a Potion into your mouth.
>You're so surprised that you don't resist.
>Wasn't the reason why the tribe was so angry at you was because you took Potions before coming here?
>Weren't they angry when they tasted the Potion on your sweat?
>Isn't the entire reason why they forced you into this goddamned Fucking Contest because they hated fucking-
>The Ludroth lets out a pleased trill and you. lose. control.

>youre a beast a beast a beast with a dick swollen hard with blood and a need to breed bitches with your seed
>and theres a bitch right in front of you groaning and moaning as you pound her wet cunt
you becum the beast the beast teh beast the thing that plants its feet in the ground hold her to the ground and POUND THIS WHORES CUNT AS SHE SPASM AROUND YOUR COCK
>you fuck and you fuck as your balls are spent but you still need a fucking cunt and this ones not clenching any more

>You wake up the next morn with a head full of fuck and a body full of bruises.
>You can't recall what happened yesterday. But the Chief Ludroth is saying that all is well, and well, you'd rather not look to closely at the gift lest it falls apart.
>They say that as soon as you are recovered you can leave. You thank her and the village for their generosity and try to ignore how obviously she groped your dick as she left.
>You wonder when you could find a time to attend to your morning wood or whether you'd be left blue-balled this morning.
>>
>>9688430
>Is she Christian and are they even considered capable of ascending to heaven?
Exactly what my parents would probably say. My mother would just be overjoyed that I'd consider getting married and having children (if that's even possible in such a scenario). Some day I'll throw that kind of thing into a battery of questions for them, should get some interesting results. They know I like this kind of stuff, but not really the extent of it.

I thought I liked you from the moment when I realized your MC was refusing sex out of loyalty to their partner.
>>
File: Chameleos.jpg (2MB, 2000x2240px) Image search: [Google]
Chameleos.jpg
2MB, 2000x2240px
>>9693724
Surprise Chameleos thief!
>>
>>9690596
Felynes deserve a lot more love from their hunters. I always make sure mine are equipped with the best gear I can get em. It's gotten to the point where I can trust them more to save my ass then other player hunters
>>
>>
File: ca75f9e327e05efbd6e9f0007de035a8.jpg (241KB, 1600x1404px) Image search: [Google]
ca75f9e327e05efbd6e9f0007de035a8.jpg
241KB, 1600x1404px
>>
File: 69adc33c4c6853659393c9e2295a616d.jpg (213KB, 1280x1244px) Image search: [Google]
69adc33c4c6853659393c9e2295a616d.jpg
213KB, 1280x1244px
>>9695510
M-miranda?
>>
>>9695636
Nah, it's from one of Sindoll's art sets, which I'm surprised doesn't show up more around here. It's a whole set that's humanxanthro
>>
File: 1490637933457.png (1MB, 1186x880px) Image search: [Google]
1490637933457.png
1MB, 1186x880px
>>9695728
I see. Well, good taste, sir.

Also
>casually draping your anthro lover's panties over her muzzle
hrnng
>>
File: 1200512314.cricket-inc_lopunny.jpg (91KB, 1018x926px) Image search: [Google]
1200512314.cricket-inc_lopunny.jpg
91KB, 1018x926px
>>
>>
>>9695828
Gotta love it when you prove someone wrong.
>>
>>9689822
Thank you anon I'll read these, the abstracts seem interesting
>>
>>9689822
I don't like single species anthro stories that much, especially if humans are involved then one has to wonder why other anthros aren't involved in this.
>>
File: gg.jpg (433KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
433KB, 1280x1656px
>>9695828
>>9695924
>>
So, new here and just found Chubby Cheetah and it was pretty great. Was wondering if I was missing anything after reading what was in the pastebin and on this thread?

It just feels like I'm missing some part of the story.
>>
>>9693436
Sheeit.

Hope she's at least cross-breedable though; I may be burning in hell for being a furfag with my anthro-wife, but I'd like to be a good dad while I'm still kicking to my mix breed children. Or however the hell human-anthro kids work.

>>9693800
>I thought I liked you from the moment when I realized your MC was refusing sex out of loyalty to their partner
>I thought

Something changed your mind? That was what I was gunning for with 'im and the mole.

Hell, the only reason I picked mole as his wife / girlfriend / fuddy buddy was because they're blind and near deaf. Can't really have too many different tastes in men if all you got is extreme skin sensitivity and hyperactive smell. Human, dog, other mole, etc; as long as they're good people, they're a fine romantic partner to a mole.
>>
>>9698065
Cheetah anon wrote some in the last thread just a bit before autosaged and got deleted, but hasn't pastebinned it.

Check the desuarchive link in the OP, and check the end of the thread.
>>
>>9692342

Well that's just silly, he could easily disembowel her from that angle with her guard down and everything
>>
>>9698226
>Mole gf with hyperactive smell
>She has a huge musk fetish
>After you take a run, she loves to smell under your armpits
>First time you had sex, she just stuck her face into your crotch and giggled the whole time
>Pretty sure that she came instantly
>God, she was out of it
>You still joke about the time you found her in the clothes hamper with your underwear on her head
>>
>>9698226
>I thought
I once thought and now I am certain. I think there was another sentence in there that I meant to add before posting.
You're doing great work.
>>
File: chubby cheetah.jpg (575KB, 1068x1200px) Image search: [Google]
chubby cheetah.jpg
575KB, 1068x1200px
Speaking of chubby cheetahs here is a recent pic.
>>
File: chubby cheetah orgasm.jpg (554KB, 1068x1200px) Image search: [Google]
chubby cheetah orgasm.jpg
554KB, 1068x1200px
>>9699744
And the continuation.
>>
>>9699759
>>9699744
That looks like a gorilla, last I checked this is the HUMAN Male/Female Anthro thread.

Still, nice.
>>
>>9700020
Might just be a nig, Never know.
>>9699759
What's with her jaw? It's all fucked
>>
>>9701857
>nigger
That male needs to be human
>>
>>9700020
>>9701857
>>9701957
its a silver man fucking a fatass cheetah
>>
>>9699744
>>9699759
>>9700020
>>9701957

Hmmm, not good at editing, but I will try to do something tomorrow
>>
File: 646.jpg (80KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
646.jpg
80KB, 500x500px
>>9699744
>>9699759
>>
>>
>>9702699
>Kana's thoughts wander to Anon again.
>The human who was fucking her sister and, though she didn't quite have proof, she was certain had fucked her mother too.
>Boiling with contempt, revulsion...
>...jealousy?
>In her half-asleep state, her fingers wandered of their own volition veteran her legs, as thoughts of proving to Anon just who was better began to dance in her mind.
>Just like her fingers against her aching folds...
>>
You're not scared of your landlord, are you /hmofa/? Sure, she doesn't talk about what kind of job she worked to buy all the property around here. And the fact she smells more like gunpowder than cat is kind of off putting, but maybe that's just the brand of cigars she smokes. And when you were going to be late on rent, she told you not to worry about it; just show up to one of her parties and live a little, and she'll consider your rent paid for a good few months.

What's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>9703492
I'm not gonna be pimped out, am I?
>>
>>9703668
>Not being the human arm candy of a completely legit business owner that absolutely doesn't have any connections to any kind of criminal black market
It's just a party, anon
>>
>>9703492
I guess I should pawn off some stuff, if I don't want myself or part of myself be pawned

she wouldn't be disappointed right
>>
>>9703492
>the fact she smells more like gunpowder than cat is kind of off putting
For you maybe.
>>
>>9703492
Gimme a bit and I'll do some green textin' on this. No promises on quality because I'm rusty and greens aren't my usual style, but it's a fun premise.
>>
File: 64564.jpg (122KB, 532x769px) Image search: [Google]
64564.jpg
122KB, 532x769px
>>9703492
Oh no,i've seen enough hentai to know where this is going
>>
>>9703492
It all went kinda normal until she had her tenth drink, and then I ended up with cat ass on my face for the rest of the evening.

And I might have confided that I'm a huge pervert. She seemed excited. I fear for my anal circumference.
>>
>>9698065
Here you go:
https://pastebin.com/ssAf1QPV
>>
File: IMG_3508.jpg (252KB, 1280x1811px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3508.jpg
252KB, 1280x1811px
>>9685826
Is there a pastebin where your furry gf is completely dumb like a beast?
>>
File: 1435639683230.jpg (80KB, 417x600px) Image search: [Google]
1435639683230.jpg
80KB, 417x600px
>>9705276
>wanting to fuck a retard
>>
>>
>>9705319
>This is a human dick. Learn it well; it is the human's greatest weapon.
>>
>>9694240
Let me try something shorter. The previous one was like drawing teeth.

>You are a Hunter
>You have taken the contract to transfer a particularly annoying Chameleos to another area
>This would have been easier if she was not a hybrid, and was not so damnably cheeky
>Point being, she has stripped you of all your weapons, clothing, and items as you stalked her through this forest
>Now, you stand before her, in only your shorts, trying to avoid how her roaming eyes show her clear desire to fuck you
>Fortune favours the brave. Thus you run straight at her, and she runs straight at you
>Straight into the Pitfall Trap
>And now the annoying, "mighty" Chameleos is wrapped up in netting, and after you've pulled her out and rearranged the net she now lay in a classic doggy-style position
>You start off by asking her where she's stashed your equipment, which, naturally, she responds with a sulking silence
>Looks like this monster needs some warming up. Or a trade. Or something else. Whatever. You're fucking this monster
>You tie her tail over her head and spread her legs wider before you remove your shorts and get to work
>Huh. She's already wet
>You ask if she wanted to get fucked that bad, why not ask?
>You get silence
>Well, if she wants it that way
>No warm-up, no foreplay, you're ready and so is she
>So you line your cock up with her cunt, slam it in, then pound her like she's hiding your stuff from you and you're angry at her
>You slip your cock in and out of her wet tunnel, slapping her toned rear until it shines red with your handprint
>You're disappointed when she finally orgasms before, you, moaning, legs shaking, finally collapsing under her weight
>You just sit in front of her and lead her mouth to your cock. She envelops it from the tip to the base and plays her tongue all over it
>You just sit there, enjoying the sight of an uppity bitch obediently sucking you off, taking your seed down her throat when you finally cum
>You pat her head. She deserves it
>>
>>9704088
>>9703492
Alright, here we fucking go. I'm calling it Femme Fatale until further notice/better idea for a title.

>You’ve had textbooks’ worth of financial planning and budgeting skills drilled into your head by your parents over the years. Or at least, enough to see this coming at least two paychecks away, and thus, plenty of time to feel dread ahead of time.
>It was time for today’s mental tallying of your upcoming costs. Each one taxing your dwindling cash supply, like the ghosts of future expenses were haunting your bank account.
>Rent was due by the end of the week, but you were already running a risk of missing another car payment, and you have to go grocery shopping today before the coupons that have been covering your ass expire. And it isn’t even text book buying season yet.
>In short, you’re not broke, but oh boy you’re about to be.
>You could ask for a bit of an extension on your rent, get on your hands and knees and promise you’ll pay on time the next time around. Except, well…
>Your landlord scares the shit out of you. Not in a nightmarish monster kind of way, or even like how the crusty bulldog janitor from middle school scared you with his creepy ass stink eye. You just can’t let your guard down around the woman, no matter how hard you try to relax.
>It’s like every signal she gave off, every bit of body language you picked up, added an unspoken “Or else” to anything she said. Even when she laughed it felt like she was putting everyone around her on eggshells.
>You even confided in your neighbors about this and they all feel the same. That white furred cat scares the shit out of every one of her tenants, even the ones never caught sober.
>>
>>9705823
>It could be the way that she always smells like a combination of cigar smoke and gunpowder. It might be the fact that she’s never alone, always with at least two goons by her side whenever she drops by the apartments to collect rent personally. She called them her ‘nephews’ before, but half the time they weren’t even any kind of feline.
>What gets to you is the eye patch, and the scar underneath it. A heavy piece of leather with bolts covering her eye, with a slash shaped path of scar tissue tracing underneath it down to her cheek.
>The only people with that kind of scar are movie villains, but there it was, resting right on her permanently smirking face. Always grinning like she knew something no one else did.
>Sometimes, in a lapse of survival instinct, you let yourself take a look at the rest of her. She had the body of a retired fighter, something you noticed whenever you saw her wearing something that showed off her body. Toned, but with a bit of extra wrapped on top that showed she wasn’t particularly maintaining it. The stupid part of you was curious how it would feel to squeeze, but the more intelligent part of you reminded yourself how much you liked having hands.
>You’ve seen her claws, too; most felines these days get them at least shortened, but you had seen hers when she was dragging them against the cheek of the otter that used to live next door to you while she was informing him of “How….upset…” she would be if he missed another rent payment.
>She was no big cat, but you’re pretty certain she could probably pop her fingers into someone’s throat and pull out their wind box like some kind of slasher movie. For some reason, you’re certain that the color red is no stranger to her fur.
>Sighing, you pull yourself off your futon, and make some distance between you and the coffee table covered in various notices explaining how they intend to remodel your wallet’s plumbing.
>>
>>9705836
>Grabbing your keys and stuffing them into your pocket, you head out into the day to get your grocery shopping done before the thousands of other broke bastards in the city buy up every piece of discount ground beef that can be found.
>Turning the handle on your front door a couple times to test the lock, you pull out your phone to check the time. If you’re lucky, you might make it in time for the post-lunch rush discounted sandwiches from a deli down the way. That’ll get your dinner plans sorted before sundown, you think as you start walking down the steps to the parking lot.
>”Anon.”
>You recognize the voice immediately, and just by saying your name, your landlord almost kills you.
>You almost miss the next step down, almost fumble your phone out of your hands while trying to recover, and you’re pretty certain the sheer surge of adrenaline gave your heart the necessary jump starts it needed each of the four times it stopped by the time you both caught your phone and saved yourself from falling headfirst down the staircase.
>Taking a deep breath, you look up to the sky to wordlessly thank whatever is out there that just saved you from turning into a piece of abstract art representing the struggle of the working man. Exhaling, your attention turns to see her standing on the sidewalk at the bottom of the stairs with her arms crossed.
>Ariannis Labbate, your golden haired landlord and current audience to your brush with death. And judging from the toothy grin on her face, she finds it hilarious. Goddammit; only a cat could almost kill someone and think it was funny.
>”In a hurry, are we?” You can hear the barely restrained laughter behind the question. She’s got jokes, apparently.
>Shaking your head in response with one hand firmly on a guard rail, you start making your way down the stairs, “No, I was uh, about to go grocery shopping, maybe pick up some dinner on the way home.”
>>
>>9705845
>Nodding as if pleased with the answer, she waited, singular blue eye on you as approached. Her arms were still crossed, but her tail flicked back and forth as she watched.
>Passing knowledge of feline body language reminded you that meant she was interested in what she was seeing. In any other cat, it would make you curious. Seeing your landlord eyeball you as you got closer only made you hold your breath and hope she would find something else to look at.
>You take the time to look around the parking lot. There’s some people a few apartment buildings down, bustling around a car. The Borils, you guess. It looks like the usual pack of mice children swarming while their parents try to corral them into the family van.
>What gets you is the fact that there isn’t a single one of her ‘nephews’ in sight. Her convertible is right there with the top down, and there certainly isn’t anyone else in it. Did she come here alone?
>Eventually you run out of steps and land on the sidewalk next to the feline woman. The usual smirk isn’t on her face, and it looks like she’s considering something. She had the whole walk down to start a conversation, but she kept silent on your descent.
>Might as well bite the bullet and deal with this before your heart just gives up and you keel over out of stress. “What’s up, Mrs. Labbate?” What if she’s here to tell you stay out of the house while she kills your noisy ass neighbors? You would be down for that, at least.
>”I wanted to talk to you about your rent situation.”
>Oh. She’s here to kill you, instead.
>You wonder if your dad thought you were serious about the stupid catch phrase you joked about having put on your headstone.

Forgot my pastebin login, but I'll drop the pastebin link in the thread when I deal with that in a few minutes.
>>
>>9705823
>>9705836
>>9705845
>>9705866
And here we go: Femme Fatale Pt. 1 of hopefully a few - https://pastebin.com/ANmmmGeL

Feels good to be writing again, but first person greens are fucking weird to write.
>>
File: d901bf5437e0b471898feefd315ce297.jpg (426KB, 1600x1107px) Image search: [Google]
d901bf5437e0b471898feefd315ce297.jpg
426KB, 1600x1107px
>>
>>9695828
>10 min
he has nothing to be smug about
>>
>>9705906
Ah likes it.
>>
>>9705906
noice,
>>
>>9702699
Couldn't help myself.

>It's a quiet early morning. Peaceful and still dark.
>After a cursory listen, you close the door silently behind you, an excited grin forming on your face.
>Your sister's scent is pervasive as usual in her room;
>sweet from some lasting perfumes or other, dusty, and slightly-.. you don't know what to call it, but addictive.
>The sun hasn't risen yet, meaning you have a lot of time.
>Your human, clawless feet make for excellent stealth as you tip-toe closer to her bed.
>She's tossed her sheet off again. Heh.
>Sleeping soundly, your sister lay sprawled on her back, looking absolutely gorgeous.
>You carefully kneel over the bed's edge, bending down close to her muzzle.
>You always do this.. It's kind of a ritual at this point.
>Her eyelids flutter now and then, her black feline nose twitching slightly.
>Her parted black lips casually display some of her feline fangs, and move once in a while along with whatever goes on in those sweet dreams of hers.
>You lean down and touch your nose to hers.
>No reaction at all.
>A rush of love runs through you as you push your lips into the soft fur on her cheek.
>You loved your family, after all.
>Despite lots and lots of investigation, they never found out where you'd come from.
>You'd been found out in the forest as a baby, and allegedly caused a whole lot of buzz around the world.
>You can't say you had a normal upbringing, but at least you were adopted into a warm and loving family.
>A family you'd do anything for. ..seeing as how they'd done everything for you.
>And of course, your teenage sister was no exception.
>You rest a hand on her fuzzy white belly, just where her minty green t-shirt haphazardly stops.
>Running your hand up through her bellyfur, you watch her face closely.
>She's such a heavy sleeper.
>She was almost making this too easy.
>>
>>9706929
>Your hand combs through the fine hairs of her fur, disheveling the loose shirt even more until your palm rests over her sternum.
>She feels almost flat-chested when lying on her back like this.
>Your hand slides outwards to her side, feeling the gentle swell of a forming breast.
>After a few exploratory passes over the velvet fur, you feel the small nub of her nipple.
>You start tickling the nipple playfully with a fingertip, watching her face closely allwhile.
>She doesn't respond, but you can feel the nipple grow stiff and engorged under your smooth, gently teasing finger.
>Suddenly, she inhales deeply before exhaling with a soft huff, eyelids flickering slightly.
>You smirk to yourself and keep at it.
>You carefully lift your hand and move it over to her other breast under the loose shirt.
>..and perform the same treatment.
>Her black lips move slightly, and she works her jaws, huffing softly again.
>Her breathing is a bit more rapid now, you think.
>Resting your hand on her chest for a moment, you carefully kiss her upper lip, then her lower.
>Then you slide your tongue out, running it over her lips and partly exposed fangs.
>Your sister always sleeps with her mouth open, so her breath is as fresh as when she brushed her teeth.
>Not that you'd mind anyway.
>You slowly and lightly press more of your lips against hers, sliding your tongue in deeper.
>The moment your tongue meets hers, her tongue starts lapping back softly.
>With lazy, sleepy and reflexive motions, she awkwardly licks back at you.
>Immediately, a rush of excitement courses through your body, your hands trembling slightly and an aching need making itself known in your pants.
>You stay like this for a while, listening to her breathing carefully and wondering what part of her brain you're stimulating as you semi-kiss her.
>>
>>9706945
>Pulling back a bit, you do something else fun;
>Touching the corner of her feline mouth slightly, you stimulate another kind of reflex.
>She immediately licks at her lips, sliding her pink feline tongue out to the side you touched in an adorable fashion.
>If you stay close enough while doing this, you could often get her to lap all over your face.
>After a few minutes of playing with her mouth, you pull back and sit up straight.
>And start playing with her nipples again.
>Using both hands this time, you carefully situate them so that you can flick and tickle both nipples without touching her otherwise.
>Her breathing quickens again, but as always you stop or slow down whenever it seems like she's approaching wakefulness.
>After a little while of this, her breathing and pulse are both a bit quicker, and she even squirms barely noticeably now and then.
>You never let her get quite used to the sensation, though.
>The moment she starts getting nonresponsive, you let up completely for a handful of seconds, then start again.
>Often with fingertips tickling through the fur in a circle just around the nipple, before circling in.
>You know you have her body worked up now. Most likely her subconscious mind too.
>Withdrawing your arms from her shirt, you can't help but smirk at yourself, noticing how her legs are slightly spread.
>You bend down to her belly and rub your cheek against it, feeling the soft, shampoo-smelling fur caress your face.
>You then bury your nose into it, sliding your hands down on the outsides of her thighs.
>Her loose boxer shorts are flimsy and thin. Maybe you'll even be able to get them off..
>Not being able to resist much longer, you drag your lips over the soft fur on her abdomen, then lower abdomen.
>Your nose catches on the hem of her underwear before you continue, feeling her scent change even through the thin fabric.
>>
>>9706959
>Instead of the vaguely floral (and boring) nothing of her bellyfur, you start smelling her more intimate scents.
>Like-.. an indescribable, dusty, mild and yet lewdly musky/spicy scent..
>It triggers something in your brain, and you want more of it.
>You worm your fingers carefully under her soft thighs, and bend even further down between her legs.
>Your senses nearly overwhelm you as you firmly plant your face into the soft fabric.
>Her scent spikes, and you feel a glowing heat on your nose and lips through her underwear.
>You pull back and gauge her breathing before plunging your face into her nethers again.
>After a little while of dizzying indulgence, you glance up at her and start pulling the shorts down.
>It takes a while, but you somehow manage to jimmy them down bit by bit past her buttocks.
>Luckily, she didn't button up the tail flap either (she never does that when sleeping).
>The loose shorts stretch just enough for them to slide past her knees, after you've pushed her legs a bit closer together.
>Reaching under the sheets, you slide the shorts off of one of her ankles, leaving them loosely suspended around the other.
>Moving back to your former position, you watch her face as you part her legs again.
>With her soft and slightly fuzzled lower abdominal fur, you can't see her nethers.
>You slide your palm up the inside of her thigh, leaving a trail of cream-coloured ruffles fur in its wake.
>You reach the warmth of her groin, and press your fingers slightly into the fur around her genitals.
>Normally you'd have her wet by now.
>Oh well. She will be pretty soon.
>Watching her face closely, you lazily and lightly drag your fingertips through her labial fur.
>The first few of those almost ticklish passes merits no response from your sister, but then she huffs softly again.
>>
>>9706975
>You ease up, and when her breathing calms again you continue:
>Light, dainty, ticklish strokes of your fingertips over her exotic furless hidden lips and the area around.
>You do this for a little while, hearing her breathing deepen again, and even watching her mouth twitch or her head jerk slightly a few times.
>Just as you're wondering what she may be dreaming, she suddenly lets out a low and breathy moan.
>Suddenly, you feel her sex start swelling with arousal.
>The faintest of squirms runs through her hips, and you let up.
>When you start again, you rub a bit more firmly.
>Almost immediately, your fingers are suddenly met with her slimy fluids.
>Your fingers are immediately smeared, and her genital fur moistened and glistening.
>After rubbing over her swollen sex a few times more, you push your middle finger against her.
>With all her wetness it is guided easily to her entrance.
>A tight, warm sensation envelops your fingertip as you slide into her tight intimates.
>She makes another one of those cute sleepy moans, and you stop.
>You stand there for a bit, holding your finger barely inside her vagina.
>When her breathing calms down enough, you wiggle it a bit deeper.
>She huffs softly and starts working her mouth woundlessly.
>Using slow, teasing motions you slide your finger a bit deeper, rubbing at her insides.
>She continues working her mouth, and her pink tongue starts lapping at thin air.
>This was your second favourite part.
>Moving your other hand up to her muzzle, you carefully introduce two fingers to her lapping tongue.
>And start rubbing over her sex again.
>That's right~.. You're only grooming yourself, sis.
>Taking advantage of her more primal reflexes and instincts, you let two of your fingers slide past her lips.
>She immediately huffs softly through her nose, and envelops them with her muzzle, starting a rhythmical suckling.
>>
>>9706982
>The feeling is enough to make you painfully aware of how slimy the front of your own underwear is getting..
>It also calms her down, like always.
>So you withdraw your glistening finger from her vagina, feeling her tight insides relinquish it with a wet squeeze.
>You move your fingers up to your face and inhale deeply.
>L-lewd.
>Not much different from her outsides really. Like her saliva, only a bit more metallic.
>You pop the finger into your mouth, closing your eyes as you savour the slippery, vaguely coppery taste and feel.
>Then you bend down between her thighs to get at the source, fingers still inside her weakly suckling mouth.
>Your face presses into the now slick but still warm fur around her genitals, and you immediately run your tongue over her labia.
>There's no immediate response, only her relaxed sprawled body and her rhythmic nursing on your fingers.
>You set up a steady rhythm yourself, of slurping over her outer lips, plunging your tongue as far inside her as you can, and sucking on her clitoris and almost her entire outer sex.
>You take care not to rile her up too much, though. Can't have her orgasming after all, as that tended to wake her up~
>You find a comfortable position, partly resting gently over her belly, and settle in..
>..
>After some ten minutes or so, you feel her starting to grow dangerously sensitive, so you decide to change things up.
>..To your favourite part.
>>
>>9706989
>Slowly, you extricate yourself and gently ease your now squeaky clean and somewhat wrinkled fingers out of her muzzle.
>She huffs softly again, squirming her head and hips slightly, but soon settles.
>The next step is lengthy and demands patience, but was oh-so-worth it in the-.. in the *end*.
>Smirking at your poor mental puncraft, you gently slide her thighs together again.
>Then, you take one of the large pillows at the bed's other side, and place it next to her hips.
>You fold the large pillow over, making it even more compact and tall.
>You wait until your sister's breathing has completely calmed, then start pushing her slowly but firmly over.
>At first, you roll her completely by yourself; a little bit, then stop.
>Your other hand hold down the pillow, compressing it down against the mattress as best you can.
>..meaning you have to roll her literally single-handedly.
>Grimacing with the slight effort, you hold her in place, rolled only a few degrees.
>Before long her subconscious instincts kick in, deciding to reposition her in her sleep, and she starts completing the roll over on her belly herself-..
>Immediately as she does so, you press the folded large pillow down, making as little an obstacle of it as possible as she rolls her hips over it.
>Simultaneously, you move your now free hand down to her tailbase and scritch lightly right above it.
>As always, that weird endearing reflex of hers had her long, fluffy feline tail curling straight up, and her lower back along with it.
>The result was her back reflexively arching just as she rolled onto the large pillow-support, making her end up draped over it, furred and curvy butt in the air.
>8/10, flawless execution
>Perfect.
>>
>>9706999
>Her lowering tail brushes over your face and ends up in your lap.
>You wait for a bit, letting your sister's breathing calm completely down for a few minutes.
>Looking at the tiny gap in the curtains, you can see it's still dark outside.
>Still too early for the sun to rise.
>Turning back to your sister, you can't help but grin to yourself.
>The half-naked anthro feline is lying on her belly, butt propped up so high it's almost as if she's begging to be mounted.
>Feeling your own breathing quicken again, you carefully spread her legs and position yourself between them.
>You whisper very softly, mostly to yourself,
"Time for your tongue-bath, sis.."
>and move in between her furred thighs.
>Her graceful tail is limp and lowered, preserving her modesty despite her ludicrously erotic and vulnerable pose.
>That's easily fixed, though.
>You reach around with a hand and scritch lightly right above her tailbase again.
>Her tail twitches and you feel some slight muscles working, but then lies still again.
>And of course her breathing doesn't change at all.
>Gotta love these reflexes.
>You do it again, a little harder and longer this time.
>Her tail stirs, then immediately drags roughly over your face as it arches up and over her back.
>And just like that, her modesty was gone.
>Suddenly revealing nethers and tailhole and all to you.
>Leaning a bit closer, you study your sister's butt in its glory.
>Her matted fur and her slightly parted exotic black genitals still an obvious sign of her arousal.
>You reach out and grab one of her slender buttocks.
>Her slimy fluids are still visible between her lips, and her smooth and pretty butthole clenches slightly as she feels your hot breath on such an intimate place.
>If her genitals were like marihuana to you, her butt was like heroin.
>>
>>9707008
>Her tail slowly and lazily lowers again, sliding over your forehead.
>Another scritch has it perking right up, again revealing her butt to your scrutinous eyes.
>You lean in and bury your nose under her tail, lips touching the top of her warm, moist entrance as her feminine, musky, intimate scent almost has you cumming in your pants.
>Your dick twitches and you have to stifle a trembling groan.
>With shaky breath, you stay like this for a while, huffing against your sister's ass and letting her scent take over your mind.
>With a long, firm lick starting on her clitoris, dragging across her labia, and dipping into her vaginal entrance, you give your sisters asshole a kiss, then a firm lick.
>You hear her moan softly and stir, but after waiting for her to calm, you do it again.
>And again.
>When her tail starts dipping, a quick scritch has it revealing all her intimates to you again.
>She squirms slightly from time to time. It's almost hard to say whether it's a subconscious attempt to get away, or to get more.
>In either case, you suspect her dreams are getting quite interesting.
>You continue like this for a while, closing your eyes in bliss and tonguing your sister's butt.
>Now and then, especially right after raising her tail, you plant little kisses on her too.
>Like mocking displays of ownership at having her butt and genitals so openly on display for you.
>Naturally, she rapidly grows dripping wet again, and you reposition so that you can slide your thumb into her.
>You press the tip of your thumb against the forward part of her vagina, rubbing gently.
>At the same time, your index finger rubs carefully over her outside, over her clitoris.
>With every slightest motion of your fingers, her butt clenches around your tongue.
>You stay at this for a while.. always easing up just before she shows signs of stirring, making sure she doesn't wake up.
>>
>>9707018
>Now and then her tongue starts mindlessly lapping at her pillow and the air for a while.
>Sometimes she moans breathily, or huffs.
>At one point the muscles in her thighs and legs fluttered, almost as if she was trying to run away or something in her dreams.
>Of course there was no escaping, though.
>With a simple rub of her tailbase, her tail went up, and you were back to tonguing her into a whimpering mess.
>You wonder several times at what her dreams are like, grinning to yourself.
>Sometimes you'd stop and wait until she grew almost completely calm, only very softly rubbing the inside of her vagina.
>Then you'd raise her tail and plunge your tongue into her ass again all in one fluid motion.
>Those sleepy breathy moaning embarrassed whimpers made it all worth it.
>This. ..was your favourite part.
>You keep at it for a while.
>..a long while, actually.
>Constantly and carefully keeping her from waking up.
>Now and then you'd pull out your fingers and slurp on her other entrance, drinking her slimy fluids like candy.
>..
>Eventually, you see the first rays of sunlight shining through the curtains and onto the bed.
>Damn.. you'd been at this for a while.
>You look over your sister, still propped up over the large pillow, butt in the air.
>Her frazzled tail coiled to the side.
>The fur on the rear of her buttocks wet and matted, and her sex swollen and engorged.
>Her shiny butthole twitching in the lewdly positioned light of the morning sun.
>She's still panting slightly, jaws parted and a desperate look on her sleeping face.
>You suppose it's time to wake her up.
>>
>>9707030
>You lean back in to her butt, the scents of sex and intimates only slightly stronger than those pervading the entire room now.
>You rub her tailbase again, and immediately her own tongue starts lapping at empty air.
>Smirking to yourself, you give her what she wants again.
>Looks like she's given in completely to whatever monster or thing she's dreaming about.
>You slide your thumb back inside her vagina and start rubbing her like you did before.
>Only this time, you work her up to the edge, feeling her anus twitch around your tongue, and her vagina around your fingers. ..before relaxing again.
>You carefully study her so as to look for the perfect moment to strike.
>Eventually, after yet again having kept her edging for a while, you see it.
>With a hand grabbing her tailbase, you carefully and meticulously work her up towards her edge, then stop caring about not waking her.
>You give her all you've got, firmly and rhythmically hurtling her towards her orgasm.
>Your tongue and fingers work at a steady pace, more and more firmly.
>As you pass well past the point where you'd normally ease up, you feel her panting breaths turn into shaky moans, and her subconscious mind tries to mouth some nonsensical words with her mouth.
>You feel her legs tremble and her back flex, and you hear her groaning voice,
>"..-uuhhnn..h-haaah-! ..Wh-..What are y-aah-! AAh-"
>Her voice cuts off with a few ragged gasps, her entire body going stiff and trembling.
>For a split second, the only noise in her bedroom is the lewd wet sounds of you relentlessly tending to her.
>You always love this moment. This point in time; this sliver of infinity where the pleasure is at it's peak.
>It was what made 'dying the little death' worth it.
>After that glorious, trembling, silent little second, your sister's body convulses and her breath explodes from her lungs.
>>
>>9707043
>"Aaa-aAAAHh! ...a-aAAhhhnngg-ff-"
>With no sense of where her body starts and ends, she can do nothing but convulse involuntarily.
>Her tail twitches in tandem with her clenching ass and her spasming insides.
>Her ragged moans devolves into a ragged, gasping sound as she continues to tremble.
>You keep doing your dutiful morning service all throughout.
>Well. Not like she could stop you right now anyway.
>With careful and skilled fingers and tongue, you prolong her orgasm for quite a while, feeling her convulsing limbs and body slow and grow weaker.
>Eventually, her every exhalation is just a prolonged hoarse moan.
>Her exhausted body, still reeling from the pleasure, tries to reposition herself.
>Panting, she tries to get out of the very compromising position she's in, but a few flicks of your tongue over her now hypersensitive clitoris has her jerking and gasping.
>"..haahhh... Bro, I-.. s-stop."
>Grinning to yourself, you give one of her buttocks a playful pretend bite, then straighten yourself.
>Your sister makes a few lazy attempts at rolling off of the large pillow under her butt, before eventually managing it.
>She ends up awkwardly on her back, legs sprawling shamelessly.
>Her deep green eyes are looking at the ceiling, long-lashed eyelids fluttering as her breathing slowly steadies.
>You reach over and ruffle her exposed bellyfur, then bend down and kiss it.
"Morning, sis."
>The anthro feline's fangs are on full display, mouth gaping as she still breathes heavily.
>She licks her lips and reposition one of her legs.
>"M-morning, bro.."
>>
>>9707060
>Her clawed hand suddenly lands unceremoniously on your head with a soft whap, then strokes lazily through your hair.
>"..d-damn.. Y-you almost made me-... almost made me wet the bed, you know.."
>She sighs and shakes her head, brushing a few strands of hair away from her muzzle with her other hand.
>Your face is still grinning as you study her blushing face.
"Had any interesting dreams?"
>She chortles and grabs the nearby bedsheet before smothering your face in it.
>You laugh and let her ruffle and rub the bedsheet all over your head for a bit.
"Alright, alright!"
>When you've extricated yourself and glance up at her, you se how she's looking at the ceiling again, looking content but a bit flustered.
>Still somewhat sprawled, she scratches lazily at her furred belly then moves to sit up, albeit a bit hesitantly and awkwardly.
>"I'm- ..I'm all tingly.. D-damn.."
>She looks away, her tail curling up into her lap to hide the messy fur of her groin.
>Her voice is soft, sounding slightly embarrassed,
>"My birthday isn't for another two weeks, you know.."
>You smirk and move to stand up beside the bed.
>As you rise, you feel a very obvious longing ache in your groin, as well as a huge, rapidly cooling slimy spot on the front of your underwear.
>You'll take care of that yourself, though.
>Turning back to your sister, you shrug and grin.
"I know. Still had to even the score. 11-21, now 12-21. I'm catching up, sis~"
>She huffs and pulls the bedsheet around her, eyes meeting yours for a moment,
>"Well.. Even if you're such a light sleeper, I'm still ahead, aren't I?"
>Her lips curls up in a lazy smile, hair still messy and ruffled.
>You swallow.
>Her eyes flick down, taking in your underwear.
>Her nostrils flare slightly, and her ears perk as her pupils dilate a bit.
>"And locking the door won't help you anymore, yanno~.. Say, aren't you feeling tired?"

-End-
>>
File: 261c069556e46d5dff6ce187d555cc07.jpg (888KB, 925x1256px) Image search: [Google]
261c069556e46d5dff6ce187d555cc07.jpg
888KB, 925x1256px
>>9707070
pastebin?
>>
>>9707552
https://pastebin.com/6W7jhsjg
>>
>>9707070
I came 10/10
>>
File: 1446572151408.gif (476KB, 188x174px) Image search: [Google]
1446572151408.gif
476KB, 188x174px
h-help
Sleepstuff and inceststuff has always been this distant mysterious and alluring thing.
until now
>>
>>9706294
>Having your dick on your thighs
noice
>>
File: 0c582885345b802376c0746ca3251848.jpg (275KB, 851x1046px) Image search: [Google]
0c582885345b802376c0746ca3251848.jpg
275KB, 851x1046px
>>
Are multinips appropriate?
>>
>>9709196
I don't like them personally.
>>
>>9709196
Multi nip is fine but not multi breast, it makes things look too cluttered.
>>
File: Cop.jpg (220KB, 1280x1259px) Image search: [Google]
Cop.jpg
220KB, 1280x1259px
What ya gonna do when they cum for you?
>>
>>9709196
Multi breast is the greatest
more boobs > less boobs
>>
>>9705361
Hey, wait!

You can't use traps on elder dragons!

Now I can't masturbate to this, this aint authentic. >:(
>>
File: 8dd0560a35e5535c7be1f6fcc7eb81cf.jpg (485KB, 1600x1098px) Image search: [Google]
8dd0560a35e5535c7be1f6fcc7eb81cf.jpg
485KB, 1600x1098px
>>
>>
>>9702424
As per requested though you will need a pixiv membership to see it.
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=63210945
>>
>>
something relevant to this thread

>>>/co/92975850
>>
File: icon.png (519KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
icon.png
519KB, 1024x768px
>>9711210
Thank you, also to save the image on full resolution you need to press the top left icon
>>
File: 63210945_p0.png (1MB, 1600x1799px) Image search: [Google]
63210945_p0.png
1MB, 1600x1799px
>>9713037
Here are the image on full resolution
>>
File: 63210945_p1.png (902KB, 1600x1799px) Image search: [Google]
63210945_p1.png
902KB, 1600x1799px
>>
>>9713077
It's like he's cumming so hard it's making her tail bulge.

Also, lots of felines in this thread (both pics and green). Love it
>>
>>9713037
Thanks for the information, I did not know that although if the picture is to big you can not post it.
>>
File: b4b76572620359c641397c5763032fef.png (581KB, 1463x1500px) Image search: [Google]
b4b76572620359c641397c5763032fef.png
581KB, 1463x1500px
OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA HUMAN MEN AT?
>>
File: Blazing Saddles.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Blazing Saddles.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
>>9714257
I can't believe they made a tribal anthro our sheriff...
>>
>>9714307
Here comes Mongo!
>>
>>9714257

Anon getting MATED when?
>>
>>9709196
Not my thing along with fortune cookies. Knots don't phase me oddly.
>>
>>9714472
how can human girls even compete?
>>
File: 1460172113195.png (889KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1460172113195.png
889KB, 1600x1600px
>when you come back to the thread after a few days and find the cheetah idea you idly dropped got picked up as a story

Holy moly, anons. I wish I was half this clever.
>>
>>9712958
Wish there was more animal gals getting sappy with human men in popular media
>>
File: Confession.jpg (248KB, 482x650px) Image search: [Google]
Confession.jpg
248KB, 482x650px
Anyone here is well versed in moon runes?
>>
File: Around Blacks Never Relax.gif (22KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Around Blacks Never Relax.gif
22KB, 600x450px
>>9690197

Why Asians? I can see not wanting her kid to go off and marry a negro but A Jap or a Korean is basically an honorary white.
>>
>>9716457
Because she thinks Asians are rude as shit and she can't stand them.

>go off and marry a negro
I have zero interest in my own race. Hoodrat hoodrat hoochie mama, etc.
>>
File: Translation.jpg (91KB, 482x650px) Image search: [Google]
Translation.jpg
91KB, 482x650px
>>9715984
Got ya. Behold, my MSPaint editing prowess!.
>>
>>9715937
Source
>>
File: 03.jpg (349KB, 1070x1500px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
349KB, 1070x1500px
https://exhentai.org/g/811897/381a6866cf/

incest doujin with your anthro daughter
>>
>>9712958
>/co/ thread deleted

Actually thought the mod wasn't being a total faggot for the first time in a long time......Guess I was wrong.
>>
>>9713054
>>9713077
Great, thank you
>>
>>9711210
Shame you can't save the animations on pixiv because some of them are such high quality like this one in the link below.
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63230994
>>
>>9717854
Anthros/furred species can blush, but it'd be in their ears since there's a lot of blood vessels there and thinner fur. Their emotions would be easier to read too if you knew what their tail/ear placements mean.
>>
>>9717908
True, the best of anthro series (actually this can extend to kemonomimi as well) are those the utilize the ears and tail of the animal as well rather than just relying on the facial expressions. Wonder if that means anthros would have a mix of human and the animal they are based on emotional expressions because humans also use body language to communicate as well, it's just more subtle.
>>
>>9718222
Now I'm imagining anthros thinking humans seem really mysterious. They can't tell what we're thinking because our body language is extremely subtle. In contrast, we can easily guess how they are feeling.

Perhaps this leads the stereotype that we are masters of deception and intrigue.
>>
>>9687741
They'd probably see it coming.
>>
>>9719142
Not entirely, they could be able to gleam a decent amount from scent alone.
>anthro smells a human guys is sexually interested in her
>nothing needs to be said and if she's interested too she'll just jump the guy
>and some minor courtship differences depending on species
>>
>>9719142
I don't see that happening. You can learn to read (and conversely learn to fake, but that's another type of post) body language just like any other skill. There would no doubt be text books and guides on how to read the body language of different species.

I imagine humans would actually be the easiest to read; majority of our body language is broadcasted on our face, and several of our more 'subtle' emotions can be read just by looking at what we're doing with our hands. You can distinguish if someone is anxious or just annoyed by the way they're tapping their fingers. It's kind of scary how precise you can read a person (if they're not faking and purposely throwing you off) through just their hands.

Meanwhile, when it comes to animals, there are multiple body parts to watch, and even then reading what they're doing only puts you in the ball park of what they're feeling. It would probably take a degree of some sort to read 'pleased malice' off of an anthro's body language, assuming they aren't as expressive as us.
>>
>>9719244
But scent can really only be used to detect if your horny especially with females because their vaginal secretions (also fear given how humans sweat more when they are afraid).
>>9719543
Now while I agree with some of this you have to remember that there are a lot of people in the world that can't pick up on body language at all with groups of them being unaware of it. Also I'll have to look up if body language differs in different cultures of humans at some point.

Another important thing to bring up is since anthros are a combination of human and animal one would have to think about how the two different kinds of body languages would mix because I don't think it will be purely human or animal body language.
>>
What's the best way to go about creating a request repository for /hmofa/? There is pastebin, but that means someone needs to maintain it and also actively watch the thread(s) to add it to the list.
>>
>>9721055
I can't really think of any better way, I'm afraid.The only other option I can think of is a list that can be edited by anyone, and I don't think that would be the best idea, as it may be open to vandalism.
>>
File: Wyvern Heartless.png (435KB, 1195x796px) Image search: [Google]
Wyvern Heartless.png
435KB, 1195x796px
Would you fuck a heartless?
>>
>>9705906
Pt 2. here we go.

>She wants to talk about your rent.
>As you look back at your feline landlord, you wonder if she’s noticed you’re holding your breath again. Maybe if you’re boring enough she’ll find something else to torment. That works on cats, right?
>”My rent? Is something wrong?” Besides your ability to pay it in the near future, anyways. “Did the last check not go through?”
>There is a beat before she answers, a hand going under her chin as Mrs. Labbate considers her next words. “Well, hm, how I do put this…” You can feel your heart slowly accepting its fate, pounding in your chest as it reaches its limit.
>”I noticed when you first moved in here you would pay your rent on time or even early. It was very punctual and much appreciated. But lately I noticed you started to drag your feet the past few weeks.” Her good eye was half lidded, the woman either unamused or watching for your reaction.
>Your reaction is a mental replay of the look of terror on your former neighbor’s face when she had told him she had noticed he was falling behind on rent. You hope you’re not making the same face right now, but this is so surreal and terrifying you’re not sure you have any motor control in your face at the moment.
>She didn’t even wait for you to tell her that you probably won’t be able to pay her by the end of the week. This woman must have hundreds of tenants across all of her properties, and somehow she caught onto a single one of her tenants starting to slip up on payments.
>You would be impressed if that tenant wasn’t you. Instead, you’re starting to feel like you’ve been forced to stand at the edge of a cliff.
>Sucking at your teeth, you tsk and scratch the back of your head in an attempt to play it off. “Yeah, it’s…it’s been tough lately. Things kind of piled up, so I’ve been trying to stretch out my paychecks as long as possible.”
>>
>>9723538
>You’re not sure if there’s a good way to explain that you’ll need an extension. At this point you might as well be debating which caliber of bullet you’d like to get shot with.
>To your surprise, she doesn’t immediately reach over and start using you as a scratching post for making excuses. Instead she nods again, giving a snort of amusement as she rolls her shoulders. “Not surprising, really; the economy has been tough to everybody the past few years, so it must pretty difficult juggling everything and making ends meet.”
>You need in agreement with what she said, still racking your brain on how to phrase your desperate bid to save your own ass. The conversation dies for a few awkward seconds, and you look to your car only a few feet away. A small voice in your head tells you to just excuse yourself and deal with this later, but that would just be delaying the inevitable. Taking a deep breath, you turn to Mrs. Labbate and get ready to make your case…
>”I know you’re going to be late on your next payment. And you probably aren’t going to be able to afford the one after that, either.” At this point you’re convinced that she has some sort of magic Egyptian artifact underneath that eye patch. You’re also kind of wishing you took that fall down the staircase and busted your head open against the concrete.
>”Well, I mean-” “Ah, no no, I’m not done.” She cuts you off, her voice holding a disappointed done as she chastises you. It warms up when she continues, “You’re definitely one of my better tenants. Three years here, and not a single major complaint or missed payment. That alone deserves some slack.”
>>
>>9723554
>You’re still having a hard time breathing, but at least you won’t end up in a ditch somewhere. Maybe she’ll make it look like a tragic accident instead. While you’re trying to make sense of it, she waves her hand like she was shooing a fly away, “So I’ll let you go ahead and have two weeks to get things under control.”
>Nodding along, you open your mouth to thank her, but then you feel a furred finger pressed against her lips as she leans in to shush you. And at the end of said finger is an exposed claw, her finger tip curled just enough so it’s teasing at the underside of your nose.
>”But that good will doesn’t cover the payments you won’t be able to make. Like the one after this one. Or when the next college semester starts. I’m generous, but not that generous.” Jesus fucking Christ, why doesn’t she just get it over with and shoot you right now. “My dear, you’re on borrowed time.”
>A dozen dumb ideas run through your head as to how to make some extra cash. You don’t exactly have anything to pawn off besides the laptop that has been serving as your source of entertainment since you moved here, but maybe you can find a second job to work and hopefully save yourself from a nap in a car crusher.
>While you’re doing that, she pulls her hand back, and simply watches you debate with yourself. You catch the grin on her face but you just dismiss it as what it looks like; a cat watching its prey struggle in amusement.
>You run your hand through your hair and sigh, too distraught over an uncertain future to care much about the immediate mercy you’ve been given. This isn’t something you can solve standing in front of your house while your tormentor watches on. You’ll need to sleep on this.
>>
>>9723576
>When you look back at her, she raises an eyebrow and tilts her head, blonde hair rustling before coming to rest again, “Is your panic attack over, Anon? Or do you want a few more minutes?” What you would like is to not be here, but Mrs. Labbate has never been someone that could be walked away from. You were going to be dismissed, not excused.
>”I’m…I’m good. Thanks for the extra time, Mrs. Labbate. I’ll try to figure out something for the other payments.” Hopefully all your fear is just in your mind. Maybe you’ll just be evicted and that’s that. You can live out of a car, you tell yourself.
>She chuckles to herself, either at her own mental joke or at your misery. “Well, there is something I could use a hand with. Help me out, and I’ll overlook those payments. No extra time needed; just POOF, you won’t have to worry about rent for a couple months.”
>Your response to what she said is immediate as you sigh once more, shoulders drooping, “I’m listening.” You always wondered if you had what it took to kill a man.
>”Aww, don’t be like that.” She coos, reaching under your chin to bring your head up. Her fingers scratch at your chin like you were some sort of pet as she smiles with suspicious warmth. “Nothing serious. You might even enjoy it.”
>The look on your face tells her plenty about how much you doubt what she in mind will be any fun. She rolls her…eye before speaking, “There’s a bit of a game night slash party coming up between some peers of mine. I need a plus one that makes me look good, but also stands out on their own.”
>It takes you a moment to realize what she’s asking you, and even then you’re still not too sure what the fuck she’s on about. Whatever kind of party she goes to, you don’t fit in, and you sure as hell don’t want to attend. So you go with the second most likely, and less ridiculous, option, “You want me to help you find a date?”
>>
>>9723595
>Now it was her turn to process things, her face scrunching up as she make sense of things. Eventually she laughs, bringing her other hand up to your face as clawed thumbs trace against your cheek. “Do you know what’s all the rage right now, Anon?”
>At this point you’re starting to think the entity that saved you from crushing your face on the stairs didn’t do it out of mercy. “I don’t spend much time learning about trends, sorry.” You answer, honestly afraid about what you’re about to hear.
>She grins, and you swear you see a sparkle in that one blue eye of hers. “Then let me tell you: humans. Anyone who’s anyone in the high life has a piece of human arm candy.” The feline frowns before continuing, “Except me. Everyone is snatching up models left and right, and by the time I caught on, any guy worth being seen with was asking to be paid for their company.”
>Well, it’s hard to blame them. You would sell yourself out like that too, if the opportunity came around. Actually, it seems like it has, except it’s less ‘selling’ and more ‘being coerced by threat of eventual eviction or worse.’
>Sighing herself now, she looks you in the eye, “So…I need a human to drag around and show that I’m with what’s hip and happening for these sheltered celebrities. Except with everyone having models strapped to their waists, I won’t stick out if I have some Beefchest McStud.” Oh no, you don’t like where this is going. “I’ll need someone more…normal.”
>This is not how you wanted to taste life style of the rich and famous. There are other methods to get invited to these bleeding edge of fashion and pop culture events. Like actually deserving to be there, for one. Instead, it looks like it’ll happen because you were dragged in on a leash.
>>
>>9723607
>You’re kind of hesitant to speak up, hoping that if you act like you’ve been struck into dumb silence she’ll admit that this is just a joke and you can go back to dreading your eventual doom.
>Meanwhile, she’s looking at you expectantly, waiting for an answer. “Are you having another panic attack, Anon?” “What? No, no. I’m just…thinking.” You sputter, trying to stay calm and not tumble into an actual panic attack. “I’m not so sure there is much to consider.”
>You can feel your gut sink when she says that, but that problem is immediately made unimportant as she brings her face up to yours. Wet cat nose is pressed against yours, and you can feel her breath. Her arms drape against you, and her hands slide down from her cheeks to your collar. The claws on her thumbs are gliding against the back of your neck now.
>”It’s just for one night.” She…purrs? Jesus, she’s purring. This is far more intimate than you ever wanted to be with her. Stupid glances at her ass from a distance was one thing, but now she was on you. Now you were privy to all sorts of details that were easy to ignore from an arms length.
>Like how her fur was actually incredibly soft. It felt like some sort of exotic velvet brushing against your skin. Or like how goddamn loud an anthro cat could purr. You could usually hear a feline purr in their voice when they were amused, but now it was practically next to your ear and you were having trouble hearing anything but Mrs. Labbate. It would be nice if it didn’t make your head feel wobbly.
>Breathing in as an attempt to calm yourself, you catch a whiff of something that you never picked up before. Slightly metallic, and somehow hot. It reminds you of…Las Vegas, when you and your buddies went to a gun range.
>>
>>9723619
>This woman smells like burnt gunpowder.
>Beneath whatever shampoo or soap she uses, there is the unmistakable tinge of a hot firearm. Whatever complacency her purring and her fur coat had pushed into you was kicked out by another rush of panic and fear.
>Except the moment you try to pull away, her fingers flex and you feel her other eight claws dig into you. Some of them are most definitely punching through your shirt.
>”Mrs. Lab-” “Anon.” You shut up at the firmness of her voice as she looks you in the eye. “You’re a smart kid. Do I really need to sell you on not paying rent for two months?” Pursing your lips at the question, you shake your head, “No, Mrs. Labbate.”
>”D’aww, you’re going to have to be less formal if you’re going to be a believable boyfriend for the party. From now on, you call me Ari. And you have to loosen up some. You’re all tense.” That last one was definitely a jab rather than advice as she retracts her claws before massaging at your shoulders.
>”Yes- yeah. Yeah, I got it, Ari.” She’s so close you can only see the top part of her face, but you’re certain she is wearing a grin on her muzzle. “Just what I wanted to hear.” Immediately she’s purring again, and her hands draw up to your cheeks to hold your face steady.
>”I have some other errands to run, but I wanted to get this one out of the way first. So why don’t you go do your grocery shopping, and I’ll drop by later this evening.” Ariannis pinches your cheek while rubbing her nose against yours, “Got it, lover boy?”
>At this point you might spend the night at the grocery store. Or go run some more stairs and hope to get a good fall in before sundown. “I’ll…I’ll be here, Ari. No problems.” Somehow the purring gets even louder, and you’re having a hard time hearing the background noise of the city over your landlord turned hostage taker slash girlfriend.
>>
>>9723633
>”Good, we need to practice the whole ‘being in a relationship’ part. I really want to sell it instead of being like the rest of the crowd who don’t even hide the fact that they bought their man.” No drama class in the world could have prepared you for this surprise role. She seems to think it’ll work though.
>”Like, pet names and stuff? Or just stuff I’m supposed to know about you?” Her face lights up at the first question, “Oh, now that’s a good call, Anon. Pet names.” Now you’re curious as to where this shovel came from because you put it right to work digging yourself deeper into this hole.
>While you’re busying bitching at yourself, her hands pull your face up. You only have a moment to think before you feel her lightly bite down on your lower lip, nibbling it a bit with her teeth before dragging away. “Alright, get out of here.” She growls playfully, pulling away from you and giving you breathing room again.
>You’re still lagging a few seconds behind out of shock from the show of affection, but she seems amused. “I got a couple of eviction notices to hand out. See you lat- oh.” Her good eye drops downward, and when you finally catch up with reality, you look down to see what she’s staring at.
>>
>>9723633
>Well, look at that. A tent to go with your shovel in this inescapable camping trip to Hell. Usually you’re a bit more in control about this, but somehow you popped a proper stiffy while in Ari’s death grip.
>You look up with closed eyes, sighing for what felt like the hundredth time in the past five minutes. When you finally open them, Ari is looking at you with the widest grin you’ve ever seen on her face. “So you like claws, then?” You can only cover your eyes in exhausted defeat as she snickers.
>”I’m going now. See you tonight, Ari.” You turn to the parking lot, hoping that maybe when you get onto the streets, you’ll run out of dream space and wake up. You make it halfway to your car when you hear her call out, “Are you going to bring your friend with you?”
>When you finally close the door of your shitty Subaru, you spend a good two minutes screaming internally before starting the engine.

That's it for part two.

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/uMXyFjy5

I'm already developing some grievances with what I'm doing, but this is a bit fun. Promise the fun stuff comes soon.
>>
>>9723681
HA!
>>
File: Werewolf 2.jpg (211KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Werewolf 2.jpg
211KB, 720x960px
Is Human on Anthro really that hard for people to find?
>>
>>9723681
I like it, I am reminded of Black Lagoon
>>
>>9721055
>>9721627
OP here.
I will try to think in something later about this...
>>
>>9687741
my mom racemixed she can't say shit. also she's dead so it wouldn't matter my dad on the otherhand
>>
File: 7c0b803f35019d2eabfe2fd0e62e7e20.png (315KB, 731x1032px) Image search: [Google]
7c0b803f35019d2eabfe2fd0e62e7e20.png
315KB, 731x1032px
>>
>>9689542
The early age of human male x female furry
>>
>>9714257
I want a B.C. (Before Cum) Pastebin.
>>
File: IMG_3436.png (315KB, 900x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3436.png
315KB, 900x1500px
>>9715937
GRAND DAD!!!
>>
>>9724789
Human Male on anthro female is incredibly rare to find on mainstream media. Only thing we have to look forward to is porn, and the greens the anons make.
>>
>>9716564
What about thicc negro bulldogs?
>>
>>9721920
I can give her my heart.
>>
>>9726086
Source?
>>
>>9726209
I prefer my canine companions German and sleek and may or may not be a biased writefag.
>>
>>9726323
Excellent taste.
>>
File: 1494077139438.png (2MB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494077139438.png
2MB, 1200x1000px
>>9726305
Mizone
>>
File: IMG_1811.jpg (269KB, 1280x1764px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1811.jpg
269KB, 1280x1764px
Anybody have any female nazi anthros?
>>
File: 6111cd0a4e50cfe29ccf22c9b95e89f2.png (326KB, 731x1032px) Image search: [Google]
6111cd0a4e50cfe29ccf22c9b95e89f2.png
326KB, 731x1032px
how can human women even compete...
>>
>>9723681
>I'm already developing some grievances with what I'm doing, but this is a bit fun. Promise the fun stuff comes soon.

Dude dont let yourself get yourself down man, this shit is awesome. I'm getting serious Black Lagoon vibes and thats a very good thing. This and Chubby Cheetah are my two favorite greens in these threads so far.
>>
>>9727892
I agree this green is looking up to be great. Can't wait for the next chapter.
>>
>>9723681

This is hilarious and outstanding anon. Please keep it up.

>>9724843

Yes. Furry Balalaika is great.
>>
File: dfa3a687fe8ca4ccc1560c3592dcaae0.png (353KB, 731x1032px) Image search: [Google]
dfa3a687fe8ca4ccc1560c3592dcaae0.png
353KB, 731x1032px
>>
File: 1469397177613.jpg (181KB, 600x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469397177613.jpg
181KB, 600x1080px
>>9726323
Good taste.
I prefer my canine companions-.. lupine. ..and huge, with rather fit, flat-chested amazonian at that.

..not too much of that though, sadly
>>
>>9729576
Was there a whole series with her? Or just the two images?
>>
File: titty kitty.png (1MB, 832x1187px) Image search: [Google]
titty kitty.png
1MB, 832x1187px
>>9729832
Would be better if she had breasts.
>>
File: 1459022845376.jpg (563KB, 1166x875px) Image search: [Google]
1459022845376.jpg
563KB, 1166x875px
>>9730621
Like this you mean. It would be nice too, but I honestly prefer female anthros without tits. (Especially huge balloon-tits.) Small ones are fine, though.
..There's just something exotically alluring about a creature's femininity not being dependend on obvious boobs.
>>
What do you think steve irwin would've done if he were hunting anthros?
>>
>>9730701
Remain loyal to his wife because the man is a legend and an international treasure.

His camera crew though?
Constantly getting laid.
>>
>>9730759
they'd be the bait
>we gave Gregg here some viagra and are going to lower him naked into the murky water to see what randy anthro Shelia(s) are lurking down there
>>
File: 1490032551439.gif (2MB, 228x170px) Image search: [Google]
1490032551439.gif
2MB, 228x170px
>>9730831
>mfw ywn be Gregg

>>9730759
Well.. To be fair, you could say that having anthros howling and thrashing in pleasure under his fingers while talking casually about their habitat and behaviour doesn't constitute infidelity. I mean, supposing he and his wife regards them as only animals.
>>
>>9730621
isn't that pic feral?
>>
>>9730831
>did you see that? did you see that?
>quick, get a move on! We can't let them get away.

>For those of you at 'ome we can show you what happened in super slow-mow.

>Here you can see these ripples that show where the sheila was swimming, sneaking up behind poor Gregg.
>And here you can see what happend.
>She jumped outta the watah! Slammed into Gregg, pulled him down, and swam off with powerful strokes from her long, byootiful tail.
>And all in the space of a few seconds.

>Crikey. What a powerful beast. And a randy one too.

>>9730869
Well, Terri Irwin did appear on his show from time to time, so it might be that she also took part/helped.

>Quick Terri! Shove your fingers up her twat and giver a good roggering to calm her down. Quick! I don't know how long I can hold her like this.
>>
since we're talking about more feral acting anthros
>camping/wilderness trips are more lewd
>stamina food/energy drinks are advertised more for them
>going on safaris and whatnot to places like Africa to "get closer to nature/animals"
>working at animal sanctuaries is much more intensive
>getting "mauled" by wild anthros
>>
>>9730869
>>9730831
I would more imagine it's a combination of both of these.

Gregg or whatever designated bait crew member (hired for his stamina) is used as bait and ravaged on camera. Meanwhile Steve is describing their mannerisms and explaining their behaviors.

>Boy, you hear that roar? Sounds like our mate Jackie has her where he wants her, and look at those claws as she's digging into the ground. He's lucky she can't see straight the way he's hammerin' her, cuz beauts like those can tear a whole wildebeest apart like paper.
>Hopefully Jackie's got a second wind ready and waitin'. You see those glowin' lights in the grass right over there? Looks like one of her sisters has come lookin' to see what all this noise is about. That's why you can never be too careful around lions in their natural habitat; with golden fur like that, you can never be too sure how many are around you.
>Don't be too worried about ol' Jackie though. If things get too rowdy for him to take, Tyler over there in the blind will jump on out and give him some breathin' room.
>>
File: 1427050941712.jpg (254KB, 1280x989px) Image search: [Google]
1427050941712.jpg
254KB, 1280x989px
>>9730970
>Now don't be alahmed, Gregg will be foyne!
>We've gotta trackah on 'im, y' see
>In a day or two, we'll track 'im down again
>He always ends up dehydrated and blabbering and covered with hickies and slime and whatnot, though
>It's no wondah we keep on sendin 'im!

>>9730961
Not him, but probably, yes. Not definitively though, since it could be a kneeling, bent forward kind of pose, and since certain kinds of "chibi-anthro" anatomies allow for short arms like that.
>>
>>9727054
I do like the idea of fucking a racist anthro supremacist chick.
>>
File: 1469058791025.jpg (281KB, 848x884px) Image search: [Google]
1469058791025.jpg
281KB, 848x884px
>>9727054
Poor Marian. She just wanted the /ss/
>>
>>9694707

>If asked, you wouldn't be able to say exactly when she turned from a partner to a lover. Sometime between taking her on every contract that you could, and that night in camp when you shared that deep, passionate kiss, your relationship changed.
>Needless to say, when you got back to your home the first thing that you could do without arousing the gossip-weavers attention was fuck.
>She being so small it was up to you to make her feel good. You ran your fingers through her fur, petting her head, rubbing her ears, stroking belly, groping her firm hindquarters.
>When you could ease a finger into her tight, tight, vice-tight cunt (if you were more aware you could have seen it coming) and her leg-paws came away from masturbating your dick with clear pre-cum on them you whispered each to the other
>"Ready?"
>"Ready."
>Easing the tip in felt like she was going to squeeze the cum out of your shaft, and her moans cheered you on. But when she started to cry after you put in almost half, and the pleasant tightness turned painful, you had to concede.
>You weren't compatible.
>As you eased out and began to apologize for hurting her, she suddenly slammed you backwards, surprising you that such strength could come from such a small body.
>She settled herself between your erection and your belly, holding your erect length against herself.
>With copious slobber she took your tip into her mouth and worked your erection with her entire body. Tongue to tip, body to shaft, legs to balls, and hands to jerking you off.
>She forced a shuddering orgasm out of you, painting your chest and her face white, then went further and wrought another you did not know about from the bottom of your balls.
>After licking most of your ejaculate from her face, she looked upwards and asked, perhaps a bit smugly
>"Well? Going to return the favour?"
>>
File: Cornflakes.png (1MB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Cornflakes.png
1MB, 1024x1536px
This thread needs more Cornflakes.
>>
File: Gendrome.jpg (427KB, 914x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Gendrome.jpg
427KB, 914x1280px
>>9731721
Positively stunning!
>>
>>9732027
It might help if you post the link:
http://derekhetrickart.tumblr.com/tagged/Cornflakes

Though after seeing the baby version of her I can never look upon her with lewd eyes ever again.
>>
>>9732027
>>9732510
funny thing about sea snakes, they are incredibly venomous but very calm and curious towards people
>>
File: 8b00762208361f3db7713f4fbb999837.png (472KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8b00762208361f3db7713f4fbb999837.png
472KB, 1000x1200px
>>
File: 63243468.jpg (550KB, 664x1000px) Image search: [Google]
63243468.jpg
550KB, 664x1000px
How you guys feel about getting a tailjob while fucking the girl right in the pussy.
>>
>>9733563
You mean having a tail attempting to curl up around between us as I mash my entire lower body into hers repeatedly? I imagine it would be like fucking through a blanket. I don't think I really need that.
>>
File: TFWnotChubbyCheetahToday.jpg (370KB, 691x1000px) Image search: [Google]
TFWnotChubbyCheetahToday.jpg
370KB, 691x1000px
CHUBBY
H
E
E
T
A
H
>>
>>9733702
What are you talking about we had plenty of Chubby Cheetahs in this thread. They can be found >>9699744, >>9699759, >>9713037, >>9713054, and >>9713077.
>>
>>9728594
>>9727892
Well, I've never watched Black Lagoon but I'm glad you're enjoying things so far.

I need a bit to think about what to do next in regards to FF, but I can't just not write.

Anybody have any requests? I'm in a particularly lovey-dovey kind of mood tonight.
>>
>>
File: Snek maid.jpg (95KB, 599x814px) Image search: [Google]
Snek maid.jpg
95KB, 599x814px
>>9734607
A man and snek maid's forbidden love. Or not so forbidden. I'm fine with either, really.
>>
>>9735348
>>9734607
Might be an ex-nay on the requests, sorry lads.
>>
File: 03ee00523e4b375e13ad1b639c9ab751.jpg (300KB, 900x1290px) Image search: [Google]
03ee00523e4b375e13ad1b639c9ab751.jpg
300KB, 900x1290px
>>
File: man of culture.png (323KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
man of culture.png
323KB, 800x400px
>>9729832

>I prefer my canine companions-.. lupine. ..and huge, with rather fit, flat-chested amazonian at that.
>>
>>9689542
Imagine paying top dollar for the only anthro artist back then and receiving this.
>>
>>9734321
Ew
>>
>>9731721
Holy hell! Thanks anon
>>
>>9737082
>Can you believe the nerve of these wall artists
>Charging 3 sharp rocks for some scribbles?
>And no one has seen a story shaman in weeks
>>
File: Ahhh puppy.jpg (4KB, 218x161px) Image search: [Google]
Ahhh puppy.jpg
4KB, 218x161px
>>9723681
K..keep me posted
>>
>>9730701
>>9730759

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fynWOio9jBo
>>
>>9716761
title of doijin for those too pleb for sad panda?
>>
File: IMG_9684.jpg (354KB, 1768x2744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9684.jpg
354KB, 1768x2744px
>>9690596
Caught in the act.
>>
File: IMG_9683.jpg (150KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9683.jpg
150KB, 1000x1000px
>>9690596
>>
File: 2f0.gif (941KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
2f0.gif
941KB, 350x200px
>>9730759
>>9730831
>>9731104
>Even in death, Steve Irwin still brings people joy
>>
>>9738327
>Not pictured: five seconds after insertion, Yian Garuga screeches and runs off, leaving the hunter blue balled
>>
>>9738327
>the fucking felyne's face
>>
>>9738386
>every fucking time he does this
>every time he finds of the monster is female
I actually wonder if hunters going out to fuck monster would cause the areas to be calmer or make it worse since the monsters stir up trouble even more to get sex
>>
File: IMG_9688.jpg (285KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9688.jpg
285KB, 700x900px
>Me and other species
Not anthro, but I like to think about it.
>>
>>9738398
Who knows? Seem's like someone outta write a greentext about it.
>*hint* *hint*
>>
How do you prefer your small animal-anthros? I like them as real short people, at the shortest being hip height.

That way I can imagine [spoilerdon'tdosheit]them getting bridal carried and flustered at being lifted so easily. Plus them able to sleep on top of the human in bed without either being bothered, resting her head on top of his chest while sharing close contact through the night like the human's own teddy bear.[/whybothernigga]
>>
>>9738662
Small enough to carry but not too small that you're a constant threat to her.
>>
http://www.mrinitialman.com/OddsEnds/Sizes/compsizes.xhtml
for your size difference visual reference and finding the sweet spot for you
>>
>>9737238
>ded cave
>>
>>9738662
>>9738762
Although I prefer slightly larger females (with lots of claw and scraggly fur), that's a good size..
It couldn't be any smaller, though. Would probably lead to relationship issues.
Also, it would be hard for the relationship if sex hurt for her (which it realistically very well might).
Still though, having her sleep on top of you like that, using you as a makeshift bed. Damn
>>
>>9738662
>How do you prefer your small animal-anthros?

smol
really smol
>>
File: Bat.jpg (82KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Bat.jpg
82KB, 1200x1200px
>>9740351
This small?
>>
>>9738662
About Midori size, I suppose. Small enough to be noticably smaller than humans, but large enough to be able to make love to without harming them.
>>
>>9740964
Well looks like she is about to die.
>>
Chapter 4
>Windhoek, main city of Namibia
>Finally you can step out of the plane and move your legs again
>The layover in Doha was boring beyond words, even though it was one of the biggest airport in the entire world there is not much to be seen when you are stuck inside the cheap hotel room
>Chana and you did spend the time cuddling, listening to the background sounds of Kana listening to the news
>Pavo and Anrasa did use the time differently and went straight to the bar, spending the evening together with a collection of drinks
>Now all of you are standing in Windhoek, the temperatures are moderate and there is not a single cloud in sight
>Perfect weather for a trip to the beach, were it not for the fact that it is now night, stars are visible in the sky and your entire group is tired
>Also Windhoek is directly in the middle on Namibia, nearly 150 kilometers away from the ocean
>You step out of the airport and start to move towards your hotel
>Pavo already told you that it is close, so you can walk
>Your small group is moving along the street, not a single car is on the road
>Back home this would be one of the most frequented streets in town, but here it is almost as if you were all alone
>The silence surrounding you is unnerving as you drag the suitcase over the dusty sidewalk
>To your left you can see one hotel next to the other as you walk past them
>Chana is walking next to you, her hand is just besides your own hand and you take the chance
>You grab it and do not let go, holding the fluffy warm paw
>Out of the corner of your eye you can see how Kana is occasionally looking your way
>There is something in her eyes you simply can't classify
>Maybe jealousy ?
>No, impossible, Kana hates you and the fact that you are human
>She does not like the fact that you are with her sister
>There, she is watching you again
>You take another chance and grab Chana tighter, placing your hand over her juicy backside and giving it a good squeeze
>>
File: 13f698d1df433cd752b0bce69eb932c0.jpg (280KB, 1000x1432px) Image search: [Google]
13f698d1df433cd752b0bce69eb932c0.jpg
280KB, 1000x1432px
>>9742014
>Chana is chirping loudly before she slaps your hand away

>The hotel you eventually arrive in is a little bit more shady than the other ones you already passed
>There are only three cars standing in front of it, while most of the windows are black
>It looks like there are not that many customers around
>A sign on the door depicts the name of the Hotel: “Safari Court”
>There is only a single person at the reception, a oryx girl, lazily chewing on a piece of bubblegum while reading something on her smartphone
>11.000 kilometers away from home and nothing has changed
>”Good evening, reservation for Jagluiperd, room for 5 people”
>The girl is not even looking up from her phone while sliding over small card
>While moving towards the elevator you look over to the reception again
>The oryx girl is staring at you like she has seen a ghost
>You wave while the doors close

>Neither Chana nor you waste any time and immediately explore the hotel room
>A double bed is placed directly in front of a big window, giving you a view over the runway
>This is where Pavo and Anrasa will be able to sleep out their hangover, since they already left you for the bar
>They either have a drinking problem or really love drinking together
>You don't blame them
>Your bed is the couch that has been prepared with a simple pillow and a blanket
>Chana and Kana are going to sleep in a bunk bed that looks like it survived at least one world war
>The bathroom does not only contain a big shower but also a pit, filled with sand
>A small panel next to it contains a few rotary buttons
>Chana is standing behind you, waiting for your reaction
>”I don’t want to jump to conclusions but is this a gigantic litter box ?”
>Your chubby cheetah is laughing at you while pressing one of the buttons and the entire box starts to vibrate gently
>She quickly strips and climbs into the sand, letting it flow over her body and massaging in into her fur
>>
File: 4858c4485414f9a4dab5bf9aabe584fa.png (727KB, 801x1203px) Image search: [Google]
4858c4485414f9a4dab5bf9aabe584fa.png
727KB, 801x1203px
>>9742022
>You are watching her while she takes her dust bath
>This is really great Anon, you don't find many of these back home”
>She is rolling around and is soon purring loudly
>”Come on in, this is great”
>You are unsure if having sand rub over your body is something you should look forward to but the sight of a naked cheetah is quickly overpowering your doubts
>You drop your pants and remove the shirt before climbing naked into the bowl
>Warm vibrating sand is encasing you, like a soft blanket rubbing over your body, reaching every wrinkle
>Chana is moving through the sand like a swimmer through water and positions herself next to you
>Her purring and the vibration of the sand soon take their toll on your body and you can fell how you get hard
>Your erection is massaged by the sand, your balls feel like someone is softly squeezing them
>Maybe because Chana is squeezing them
>Hundreds of small sand grains rub against your dick, almost like Chanas tongue, only much dryer
>You lift your hips to escape this assault and your erection breaks surface, standing like a lighthouse in an ocean of sand
>Chana is giggling again, swatting it with her other paw, watching it swing from side to side
>Your hands find her ears, rubbing and scratching behind them, feeling the soft fur between your fingers
>>
File: 9b070e61ed9eab72d1e754f0c300927f.jpg (615KB, 745x1000px) Image search: [Google]
9b070e61ed9eab72d1e754f0c300927f.jpg
615KB, 745x1000px
>>9742041
>”Hey Chana, did you and...Anon already stow away your clothes and OH MY GOD..”
>Kana did enter the bathroom and is staring at you
>Her eyes wander over the pile of clothes to the sand bath, eying your erection
>Normally you would now hide your obvious arousal behind your hands but Chana is faster
>The chubby sister is placing her paw directly on top of your penis, slowly pressing it down against your stomach
>”Hey sis, come on drop these clothes and join in, there is still space for you”
>Kana does not answer, her tail is as stiff as your dick, her mouth is slowly opening
>”Whats wrong Kana ? Cat got your tongue ?”
>”Get....get that...thing away from me...what are you... doing with it ?”
>Chana is now lifting your balls from the sand, slowly moving them around in her hand while her other hand is squeezing your erection against your stomach
>”Just having some fun, remember when you asked me if humans have a sheet ? Now you can see for your self”
>Kana is slowly crawling closer, supporting herself by placing her hands on the side of the bowl
>”Here come closer sis, take a good look”
>Kana is now so close her whisker are nearly touching you, her breathing has gotten stronger, warm air is sweeping over your flesh
>”Do you smell this Kana ? That is the musk of a superior species, come on take a deep breath...”
>Kana is doing as she is told, filling her nose with your musk as she sniffs directly at the base of your dick
>Her eyes waver and her legs shiver while a small string of saliva is dripping from her lower lip
>Chana is suddenly releasing your erection and the stiff piece of meat is hitting Kana in the face
>Your erection is slapping against her muzzle, leaving a small drop of precum on it before bouncing away again
>>
>>9742051
>Kana reacts like a cat that has been thrown into a bathtub full of water
>She is screeching and hissing before running from the room, slamming the door behind her
>Chana is laughing like crazy besides you
>”What was that about ?”
>”Kana is always so uptight about everything and she never really got over the fact that I have a boyfriend now. Serves her right, acting like she is above it all and than sniffing human dick like a slut”
>You are left speechless for a moment

>”Well sounds like you had fun teasing your sister, you bad little kitty”
>Chans is nuzzling your cheek now, speaking like a child being scolded
>”I'm sorry Anon, I really am a bad girl”
>There is this twinkle in her eye again
>Instead of replying you grab her by the shoulders and pull her over
>Your hand is slapping her ass, giving her the spanking she deserves
>Chana is mewling while you hit her harder and harder, leaving imprints in her fur
>”Now you better help me with this here down between my legs before I soil this perfect sand bath”
>Chana is repositioning herself, opening her mouth and placing her lips on your tip
>She slowly slides down the pole until you are balls deep in her nuzzle
>Her wet tongue is caressing you and it only takes a few seconds before you shoot your load
>Normally you can only manage three to four squirts but the combination of warm sand and watching Kana has filled your balls up to the brim
>One load after another is unloaded into Chanas throat and mouth
>You let out a heavy sigh while your cheetah cumslut is releasing your flaccid dick and sink back into the warm sand

End of Chapter 4
>>
>>9686276

From around 15,000 years ago in, of all places, France.
>>
>>9741050
Small enough to smuggle under your hoodie? Hugging your body close while in public, not being obvious enough for others to see?

And if she risqué enough, fondles your genitals while concealed and wont stop till you and her return home?
>>
>>9732085
>You've pretty much given up on trying to understand the logic behind contracts. Why can this Wyvern be killed, but not this one? Why do you have to tie up and fuck a child into this Hybrid Gendrome? All you know is that is what the Hunting Guild wants a Hunter to do and they pay well enough.
>This bitch was a bitch and a half to capture though. Not only has she taken over a pack of Genprey she had learnt to transfer her paralyzing sting onto disk stones by scraping her fangs against the rock.
>In hindsight, you may have put too much trust in your Vespoid armor to resist the paralytic venom. Sure you saved from Zenny on mixing your own Stun Resist Potions and instead relying on the ones provided by the Guild, but now you're right where she wants you.
>Stripped out of your armor and under-things and surrounded by a pack of Genprey. Oh, and paralysed with a broken off Genprey's fang jammed into your shoulder.
>You hope that the damned Felynes hurry up before your epithet reads "He died to fucking Genprey."
>When she starts to grope your crotch and your body responds without you really feeling her touch, you're just confused. And not just by how you can feel aroused and yet not.
>Her attentions quickly turn torturous as the sensations turn into an orgasm denied, an orgasm that is steadily growing in strength.
>You're going to go fucking crazy! Your dick is going to burst with cum from how hard you want to cum!
>When she finally stops groping your dick and slips your length inside herself you are relieved at how much better it feels, and then dismayed by how it only builds the pressure up even more.
>It takes only a few dozen rapid pumps of her hips before you finally cum. And cum hard. Black and white spots float in front of your eyes as you let out a primal scream that scares the Genprey surrounding you.
>The last two things you see before you collapse is a growing puddle of white from where your hips join each other and the flashes of stun bombs.
>>
>>9742014
Hey, how chubby IS the chubby cheetah?

A bit thicc?
>>
>>9743293

Like this: >>9733702
>>
>>9736877
BETTER
>>
File: 1qf2qq.jpg (64KB, 667x500px) Image search: [Google]
1qf2qq.jpg
64KB, 667x500px
Oryx Girl
Cheetah Sisters
Cheetah MILF

<----------My brain when
>>
I hear Deadpool's voice in my head saying CHUBBY CHEETAH over and over the same way he says CHIMICHANGAS
>>
>>9745141
I like the way your brain works.
>>
File: 1496778873.somewhatsketchy_topp.png (3MB, 2100x2600px) Image search: [Google]
1496778873.somewhatsketchy_topp.png
3MB, 2100x2600px
>>
>>9743137
About that size, yeah. I suppose she'd have to be a real size queen to take even a normal human dick. I'd imagine that with a small girlfriend, you wouldn't actually have a lot of penetrative sex. But with teeth, claws, and a raspy tongue, even a small cat would make a good dominatrix.
>>
File: 33cce2962b18384f4ff29ad1cc742461.jpg (933KB, 1044x1500px) Image search: [Google]
33cce2962b18384f4ff29ad1cc742461.jpg
933KB, 1044x1500px
>>9745791
MATED
>>
File: 1443416524838.gif (190KB, 200x381px) Image search: [Google]
1443416524838.gif
190KB, 200x381px
>>9746747
>>9745791
>Write another chapter of Femme Fatale
>Or...
>Anon moves into an apartment building, and every tenant on his floor is a lioness
>Who have unintentionally ended up becoming an unofficial pride, but still need a male because instincts.
>Cue fuck gauntlet as Anon proves himself to each one, one cat at a time
I have three or four hours to decide before I can sit down to write. Lord help me.
>>
File: 1483790067001.gif (787KB, 250x175px) Image search: [Google]
1483790067001.gif
787KB, 250x175px
>>9746963
up you man, but taking breaks sometimes helps you keep from burning out on stuff too
>>
>>9746963
I think it's best to continue with what you have already begun. I also really what to know where Femme Fatale is going.
>>
>>9747625
> I also really what to know where Femme Fatale is going.
If I stick with it and actually get far enough into Anon and Ari's relationship, possibly in a yandere direction. I've been entertaining the idea, anyways.
>>
>>9748073
>anon tries to defend, but since he's anon it doesn't go well
>she finds it cute that someone sincerely tried to defend her
>of course she still ends up taking care of the problem herself
>anon then becomes her precious little cinnamon bun
>but anon just finds it more creepy due to her acting nice and caring is very different and weird
>>
>>9746963
Do the next chapter ,finish Femme Fatale, then do the Anon moves into a floor with the lions. That way you will focus on one at a time.
>>
>>9745791
My favourite part of this picture is that surprised zebra girl in the background. Was this guy originally filming a lioness hunting a zebra then the lioness decides to pounce on him and mate instead.
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1800x1500px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1800x1500px
girl was a stowaway caught on the human's ship
>>
File: file.png (4MB, 2100x1600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
4MB, 2100x1600px
>>9750204
>>
File: file.png (4MB, 1800x2000px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
4MB, 1800x2000px
>>9750214
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1500x2000px
>>9750218
>>
>>9750204
Who's the artist? Also, isn't she young, though I could be wrong.
>>
>>9750442
artist is dekaisen, and her age is up to question
>>
File: 8aed76052829ff89ce2c484cd21db924.jpg (420KB, 1280x1084px) Image search: [Google]
8aed76052829ff89ce2c484cd21db924.jpg
420KB, 1280x1084px
Teach your human boys not to follow strangers?
>>
>>9750768
Why do anthro girls have such an aversion to wearing panties?
>>
>>9750768
Why are you posing that as a question?
>>
>>9750788
tails and the material catching on fur/scales/feathers?
>>
>>9750469
Thanks
>>
File: peafoul036.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
peafoul036.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>>9745792
I can see even smaller working too.

>Be Anon
>Have a pygmy mouse anthro girlfriend
>You've seen small mouse gals before, but she trumps them all
>She's small enough to carry in one hand and is no bigger than a packet of floss
>You've dated her for two years now and have been greatly afraid to ask anything sexual
>You fear that neither party would enjoy it, that she could be harmed doing anything conventional, and that she would be insulted at your suggestion
>Despite this, goes to YOU, dropping heavy suggestions for private time
>Lead to bed, she asks you to undress completely and lay on your back on the bed
>Doing so, she climbs up your leg and walks in an alluring manner towards your groin
>The best that you can tell, anyway, her being so small
>She pats your testicles, her tiny, warm hands sending jolts through your system, and stops to stand beside your relatively mammoth cock
>Alluringly, she whispers that she'll do everything she can to pleasure your "tower"
>Lowering herself so her soft, furred body rubs against your half-flaccid dick, she begins shifting the skin up and down with one hand while rubbing the side in a circular pattern
>She shifts herself up to the tip of your cock and gives it a kiss, leaving a small, hot spot of spit on your skin
>Your reaction was immediate, grunting softly at her movement
>Pausing in her rubbing, she looks down at your penis then up to you, grinning as if she discovered something extraordinary
>>
File: 3087dae11ed2a351091edf8712fb07b1.png (222KB, 1335x417px) Image search: [Google]
3087dae11ed2a351091edf8712fb07b1.png
222KB, 1335x417px
>>9751393
>Planting her feet on the skin next to your cock, she shifts herself downward, then back up, giving you a makeshift masturbation using all of her body
>Your penis refuses to remain flaccid and hardens quickly
>Not one to avoid trying new things, she continues moving up and down while bear hugging your cock and begins licking whatever skin she can reach, leaving a hot, thin trail of saliva
>You feel another, small trail of moisture on your penis, but not from her tongue
>Something hotter than her tongue embraces the flesh of your penis, closer down towards her crotch, and leaves a shiny sheen wherever it makes contact
>Pressure builds within your groin as she continues, and your increased frequency of gasps and grunts informs her of this
>She stops moving and stands, walking forward to the tip of your cock
>A small trickle of precum leaks out, which she scoops with her hand
>Licking the liquid in her hands, she smiles and turns to face you, declaring it to be delicious
>She kneels down to be eye-level with the tip and crawls closer to the entrance
>Her form obscures what she appears to be doing from your perspective, but it became apparent soon enough
>She's inserted her tiny tongue into your dick, licking whatever precum still remains
>Pleasure overtakes your body, making it hard to resist bucking or jerking in response to her silky, tongue
>The pressure in your groin becomes impossible to hold back
>You try and warn her, but it's too late
>You release semen rapidly while she continues to lick, hitting her face first like a geyser of cum
>She backs away from your penis, coughing due to her mouth having been flooded with your seed
>Nearly her entire body is covered in cum, but her face is completely drenched
>Despite this, and the fact you nearly caused her to choke on your semen, she looks upon your worried, yet flustered face with a smile and asks if you liked it
>>
File: Opossum.jpg (117KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Opossum.jpg
117KB, 750x600px
Seeing as we are talking about rodents, how about the underappreciated opossum? Just imagine those tails.
>>
>>9752146
Opossum are marsupials not rodents
>>
>>9752177
Well, if you are attracted to one, you are probably attracted to the other, so that's all that matters here.
>>
>>9723681
>>9742058
I can't state exactly how happy I am that the two of you keep putting good work out here. Puts me in the mood to try something myself if I weren't in the middle of so many other projects.
>>
>>9752594
No problem, man. My biggest problem is sitting down and writing, honestly. Femme Fatale is a nice distraction at the moment, because I'm not sure when I'll do something 10k+ words again like Tough to Love.

Eventually I'll get used to writing in 2nd person, even if I dislike how it denies me the ability to develop the protagonist. It's good to write in general, though.
>>
>>9753127
You don't have to you know. No one would complain if you decided to do a proper story format instead of the greentext style.
>>
>>9753151
Fair enough. I was only copying what I was seeing, really. /hmofa/ seems to prefer its greens in 2nd person, after all.
>>
>>9753293
You don't have to do it if you find it difficult. I'd much rather writing done your way than no writing at all.
>>
>>9753293
It's not a hard set rule. Greentext stories are mainly getting quick and concise ideas/stories out. They also don't take up much room compared to full fledged stories too so those type of better suited to linked. Greentext stories are good writing practice too since you're forced to only keep the most important bits while still getting things across. They also work well has story outlines.
>>
>>9751402
this is my fetish, gentle macro/micro sex.

its so hard to find any macro/micro that isn't vore/crush/shit
>>
New thread

>>9754871
>>9754871
>>9754871
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 118

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.