[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/nitwg/ - Night in the Woods General DEEPEST LORE Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 89

File: Deepst Lore.png (187KB, 540x758px) Image search: [Google]
Deepst Lore.png
187KB, 540x758px
/nitwg/ - Night in the Woods General

DEEPEST LORE Edition

Trust only this MEGA for the OST: https://mega.nz/#F!RQhxBZJA!u5Y781s6xWM3uSBPeFBxTQ

>Write Bin
http://pastebin.com/HA6UL2FW

>Art Booru
http://nitw.booru.org/

https://pastebin.com/a5HYkqvz - Shitposter Awareness
>>
>>9675183
I want to impregnate Mae with human-cat hybrids!
>>
File: 1491178343943.png (929KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491178343943.png
929KB, 618x800px
Claiming this thread for the bear race.
>>
>>9675183

so what was the motivation behind picking one of the lowest quality op pics in months
>>
>>9675235
The meme
>>
>>9675222
How does reproduction even work in this world? Can two different species of animal people reproduce? Do birds and reptile people lay eggs or have live birth? How anatomically accurate are they? Why couldn't this game just fulfill our deviant sexual desires?
>>
File: donna butt.png (42KB, 279x521px) Image search: [Google]
donna butt.png
42KB, 279x521px
>>9675297
Only one way to find out
>>
>>9675297
>Can two different species of animal people reproduce?
They can't, there isn't a single multi-species couple in the game, except for Angus and Gregg - but they are gay and gays can't reproduce.
>>
>>9675359
>gays can't reproduce
Thanks god for that.
>>
So I tried to "fix" it. Uh, does it look better to anyone else or just to me and my autism?
>before
>>
>after
>>
>>9675434
>>9675431
I see zero difference between the two.
>>
File: 1492260532878.jpg (124KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
1492260532878.jpg
124KB, 882x731px
>>9675484
Look closer anon.
>>
>>9675484
One of Bea's legs is slightly altered
>>
File: bea has a smoking problem.png (121KB, 2918x3090px) Image search: [Google]
bea has a smoking problem.png
121KB, 2918x3090px
>>9675540
>bea's leg

Y'all niggas need glasses
>>
Is Mae insane?
>>
File: mae crazy.jpg (197KB, 840x960px) Image search: [Google]
mae crazy.jpg
197KB, 840x960px
>>9675609
No
She has issues, but she is still ultimately accountable for her actions, unless she has an episode, in which case she would suffer from temporary insanity.
>>
>>
File: stop.png (72KB, 754x890px) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
72KB, 754x890px
>>9675700
>>
>>9675700
>kota
this better not be what i think it is
>>
File: hmm.png (41KB, 309x267px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
41KB, 309x267px
>>9675700
>that little boner in the second panel
>>
>>9675711
What do you think it is?

>>9675675
What if she isn't ticklish?
>>
File: Night in the tickle dungeon.png (281KB, 742x545px) Image search: [Google]
Night in the tickle dungeon.png
281KB, 742x545px
I want to tickle Mae to the point when she's crying AND begging me to stop!

>>9675730
SHE IS TICKLISH, JUST LOOK AT THE IMAGE
>>
>>9675807
I want to tickle Mae for so long that her lungs start to hurt! I'll keep tickling her then for so long that her laughter just abruptly stops and her lungs are spasming from prolonged periods of irregular contractions and she can no longer breathe properly and her heart stops due to lack of efficient oxygen flow!
>>
>>9675491
Okay, I see it now.
>>
>>9675862
Hot.
>>
>>9675862
>people have died from this
>>
Why are NITWG dpeicted as animals when they are clearly human beings?

Is Mae mentally ill?
>>
File: bullying mae.png (239KB, 551x1920px) Image search: [Google]
bullying mae.png
239KB, 551x1920px
>>9675919
>Is Mae mentally ill?
...yes?
>>
>>9675919
i wanna fuck the cat/mouse/bear/alligator people
>>
>>9675945
I can respect that.
>>
>>9675919
They are animals though?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe8rRJQ3ecc

I want more high quality rips of the soundtrack.
>>
>>9676051
I want to hear chiptune versions because I have a boner for chiptunes and still listen to the Ninja Gaiden games soundtracks.
>>
>>9675807
Do people die from tickling or do you eventually get used to it?
>>
>>9676361
Chinese tickle torture is an ancient form of torture practiced by the Chinese, in particular the courts of the Han Dynasty. Chinese tickle torture was a punishment for nobility since it left no marks and a victim could recover relatively easily and quickly.[2]
Another example of tickle torture was used in ancient Rome, where a person’s feet were dipped in a salt solution, and a goat was brought in to lick the solution off. This type of tickle torture would only start as tickling, eventually becoming extremely painful.[2]
>>
>>9676432
Hmm interesting. I feel like I could get used to a feather after a bit but those pesky Chinese know what's up
>>
File: 1476573337755.png (178KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476573337755.png
178KB, 800x500px
>>9675727
>little
I mean it's all relative I guess

god I just noticed the XD out of the corner of my eye and ended up reading all the dialog, I was trying to avoid that
>>
File: Home Enough by Katnay.png (841KB, 1024x655px) Image search: [Google]
Home Enough by Katnay.png
841KB, 1024x655px
>>
File: bea needs help.png (106KB, 1010x504px) Image search: [Google]
bea needs help.png
106KB, 1010x504px
Dropping some doodles before I leave for a couple days, seeya /trash/
>>
File: after party 2.jpg (219KB, 1280x1279px) Image search: [Google]
after party 2.jpg
219KB, 1280x1279px
>>9677147
Aside from Mae pulling a Longcat I like this guy's art.
>>
>>9677147
why the fuck is everyone trying to push germ into the main characters
it's not that i dislike him, it's just that he clearly doesn't fit there
>>
>>9677255
He's more of a support character rather than a main character.
>>
>>9677255
He shows up to every band practice, Mae's friends with him by the end of the game, he helps rescue everyone, etc.
>>
>>9677156
It seems off for someone whose blessed us with so many laughs to just get a goodbye. Alabama anon post your balls to thank him on behalf of this whole general.
>>
>>9677156
Later, fucker.
>>
>>9677255
He was in the forefront of promotional material and originally played a larger part in the story.
>>
>>9677291
>blessed us with so many laughs
Don't push it, most of it wasn't that funny
>>9677156
later
>>
>>9677290
yeah, but that doesn't mean you need to shove him into fucking everything

>>9677319
and originally scriggins had more content than a clearly antagonistic role in one hangout, your point?
>>
>>9677321
I'm definitely not that funny, just do a lot of shitty little drawings that get a chuckle or two
>>9677291
But heyyy thanks balls would be nice

I'll be back sunday morning, seeya then
>>
>>9675700
For an artist that is apparently way into paws, they sure suck at drawing them.
>>
>>9677353
But Scriggins wasn't in promo material. Germ was.
People had him in their minds when the game was announced due to him appearing alongside the main 3.5 for the art.
>>
>>9677434
>People had him in their minds
if you honestly base your expectations of a game based on a couple of promo images, you shouldn't be allowed to breathe
>>
>>9677353
But Germ has more content than Scriggins in the game entirely and even more if we're counting cut content.
>>
>>9677464
Boy dude I give you a rational explanation and you attack me. Take a chill pill, and maybe consider that I've seen this song and dance before and remember all the people asking as to why Germ ended up being such a minor character even though he was featured prominently in the promo material.
>>
>>9677617
how about you stop assuming that if i dislike Mentally Challengedâ„¢ people, i'm literally sweating in rage
he doesn't fit in the main cast and has not nearly enough content compared to the actual cast, not even to angus
>>
File: beas birthday lungcancer cake.png (226KB, 922x878px) Image search: [Google]
beas birthday lungcancer cake.png
226KB, 922x878px
I have some time before I have to leave so I drew some happy Bea on her birthday.
>>
File: gregg fucks an apple.png (9KB, 464x517px) Image search: [Google]
gregg fucks an apple.png
9KB, 464x517px
>>9677759
I want Gregg to fuck the cake
>>
File: mae the eyes say it all.png (190KB, 400x652px) Image search: [Google]
mae the eyes say it all.png
190KB, 400x652px
>>9677656
nah
>>
>>9677759
Nice work!
She can wash it down with some delicious Cigarette Juice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC2OKcHAwQY
>>
>>9677759
This is fantastic!!
>>
File: cigarette jooce.png (520KB, 1091x741px) Image search: [Google]
cigarette jooce.png
520KB, 1091x741px
>>9677874
She's got it under control
>>9677972
Hey, thank you!
>>
I finally got the game today and after a reset on the second day, to see what would happen if you give Angus a piece of pizza in the diner. I did the arm section and the tatoo part didn't pop up even tho I exposed it. Is it important enough for me to just reset again and attempt to get the scene?
>>
>>9678731
Doing the Tattoo part doesn't give you anything important, Very little you can do will.
>>9675183
It is clearly a cross between the third and fourth one, her perception of the world is warped, and she sees everyone as an animal because she is a furry.
>>
>>9675297
Maybe it is possible but the different animals are different races of people, and Possum Springs is a very diverse town that is not very open to mixed race marriage.

Alternatively if it is Mae seeing people as animals based on their looks and personality, which I think it is, then she just makes people who are couples the same species of animal because she assumes they are similar if she they got together, and she doesn't do this with Gregg and Angus since she knows them better.
>>
>>9675368
They can steal someone else's kid.

Then they can indoctrinate them to their gayness by raising them.

Is that really better though....
>>
>>9678731
You gotta poke the sleeve a bit more even after the tattoo is visible before they spot it because I guess Ms. Nightmare Eyes is blind.
>>
>>9679168
I think I did it too quickly, since this was the second time I was doing it. In videos I've watched the line triggers while the tattoo is partially visible.
>>
>>9675919
It is pretty obvious that Mae is mentally ill, her symptoms include depression, anxiety, mood swings, poor memory, lack of verbal filter in social situations, and in severe cases, violent outbursts, hallucinations, and disassociation. There are probably more I am forgetting.

Exactly what she has is not really confirmed in the game but people think she has Borderline Personality Disorder, Autism, or Bipolar disorder, or some combination.
>>
>>9679219
I think it is Depersonalization Disorder, based on a quick wikipedia dive.
>>
>>9679234
It could be that too, but since the game doesn't say what it is it seems to be about mental health issues in general instead of anything specifically.
>>
>>9675297

Lots of people still look down on mixed race couples. I could imagine mixed species relationships would be seen in an especially negative light, even if these species lived and worked with one another without issue.
>>
>>9679457
I'm really glad the game didn't explore this angle.

It's a bit difficult to make any comments on race in 2017 that can't be misconstrued one way or another.
>>
>>9679788
Another route I am glad the game didn't go is after reading that one "Mayday" fic (which is trash but slots right in to the story of the game with no contradiction) is I am glad the game didn't try to go that route either.

Life is Strange went the whole "Girl gets drugged, kidnapped, and possibly raped" route and mishandled it so badly it is one of the main things that made me stop playing.
>>
>>9679457
>>9679788
I think it's just for the art style more than anything else. Mixed couples don't exist because the game doesn't actually differentiate, it's just that having mixed families would raise more questions than provide answers. So for continuities sake they made them all same species. Even though they clearly don't differentiate between species in game.
>>
You will never give Bea a foot rub after she gets home from work and has been standing up all day.
>>
>>9679163
I hope so, because I might literally turn gay if I need to, and I'm NOT going to have some faggot hubby telling my kids it's okay to be gay.
>>
>>9680228
I want to give her a foot rub with my tongue
>>
>>9680228
>You will never wake up after a night of partying to find Bea has tied you up and made you into her personal ashtray and also her Dad is there because of course he is
>>
>>9680277
I want to give her a foot rub with my dick.
>>
>>9680328
With or without the tights?
>>
>>9679457
Based on the way Bombshell was so obviously sexually open to Mae, I don't think their society has that much issues with inter-species love. Maybe they just flat out can't cross breed.
>>
>>9680458
Maybe because she was a queer college student in a big city she was more sexually open than anyone in the small town would be.

Then again if you believe that the animals they are are supposed to be symbolic other than literal the whole point of the question of inter species relationships is moot.
>>
>>9680387
Without I think
The tights we will keep for later
I want to feel nothing but the softness of her tired, bare croco soles
>>
Only good NITW pic with this kink.

I'd do some age play with Mae, I bet she'd love it.

She wouldn't let you call her Kitten though, since her parents call her that.
>>
>>9680764
I don't think Mae would be into ageplay because she spends the whole game insisting that she is an adult despite behaving childish.
>>
Ever see this? It's pretty impressive, not great, but it works well. There are models for Gregg and Angus too.
>>
>>9680538
But nobody really seems to even give Gregg and Angus shit for being inter-species and they complain about being the only gays not the only cross-breeders. Also Benson says they're animals so they're animals.
>>
>>9680805
The fact she does that is exactly why I think it is a good fit for her. Because she is always insisting as an adult, being treated like a little kid would be deeply naughty and humiliating for her, and she would probably get off to that.
>>
>>9680814
If you want to to ERP in your second life server just say so anon.
>>
>>9680877
>"Bea this is kinda weirding me out..."
>"Mae shut up and let me be the Mom I lost."
>>
>>9680886
I actually don't really know what second life is, I just saw the pic somewhere and thought it was worth sharing.

>>9680860

Gregg and Angus are still in the closet to everyone but their closest friends because they don't think possum springs would accept them for who they are.

Plus, I do not think that on what Scot Benson says, I am not sure the writer's word really matters if what he is saying is not backed up in the text, and the game never does refer to anyone as animals at any time.

>>9680943

Of course Bea has a mothering kink. Of course she does. It would be a perfect combination with Mae's weird issues about wanting to be treated like an adult yet behaving like a kid so being treated like a kid would be kinky to her.
>>
>>9680943
I'd let Bea bea my mommy!
>>
>>9680969
>the game never does refer to anyone as animals at any time.
Mae is slightly offended by finding the yarn at that billboard, and there's cut content where Mr. Penderson talks about how mice and cat people should pay higher taxes for ruining phone lines.
>>
>>9681001
That scene would have been hilarious if it was in the game, since it is funny to think people walking on phone lines is that much of a problem, but cut content really doesn't count as part of the text. I am pretty sure the developers didn't think about the implications of it as much as we have.
>>
>>9681060
Yeah. I feel like you're giving them too much credit for the animals being symbolic thing. This isn't George Orwell writing, this is from some late 20's hipster liberals who apparently didn't know what furries were before they made this game. They probably thought it would be to "cliche" for symbolic animals to be a thing.
>>
>>9681158
I think it is another case of the writers not being aware of the subtext of what they wrote, because that happens a lot. There is a lot of subtext in the game and a lot of it is contradictory, and the amount of times the writers have said "I never thought of it that way" in response to fan interpretations leads me to believe they are simply not aware of a lot of the game's subtext, with the aesthetic, the stuff about religion, the cult, all of that stuff.

Even though they didn't intend it that way however, doesn't stop me from reading it that way. Text is meant to be read, and just because the author didn't intend it a certain way shouldn't stop people from reading it that way.
>>
>>9681255
But I think in their case it's just bad writing instead of overlooked possibilities. Like how there's a part in the game where Angus refers to Harfest as the Halloween season even though nobody else in the game ever calls it that and nobody there even actually celebrates Halloween.
>>
>>9681322
The fact the writing is so bad is part of what fascinates me about NITW. I want to know why the stuff that worked worked, and why the stuff that didn't didn't. I even read Catcher in the Rye and played Life is Strange for some perspective. I think it is mostly bad writing with some really genuine and sincere stuff thrown in there, and that stuff is what keeps people coming back.
>>
>>9681322
Mae literally says "Harfest is a less spooky Halloween."
>>
>>9681369
The writing didn't draw me to it but the perspective did. Especially since 4chan is so right wing right now, it's nice to hear a story or see a place from a different point of view even if I disagree with it. There's definitely some genuine stuff in but overall I feel like this game has a lot of wasted potential in that regard as well.
>>
>>9681410
It kind of feels like most of the interesting stuff is happening offscreen a lot of the time, which is never a good sign. It's like the game is always hinting at something more than it is.

I didn't get that out of the game as I am already pretty aligned politically with NITW's worldview, but not so close that it was just backing up my opinions. I don't think the game was trying to be fair or comparative at all though, and just had leftist philosophies because the writers are leftist.
>>
File: 1492881867587.jpg (22KB, 675x541px) Image search: [Google]
1492881867587.jpg
22KB, 675x541px
>>9681407
But was she just saying that to the player to help you pin the time frame of events? She talks to herself a lot, but what if she's actually talking to us sometimes? I refuse to believe a whole town decided to say "fuck halloween dude" when kids love free candy and a whole town event is much more draining on the town's resources.
>>
>>9681459
Selmers also says she likes Halloween and is staying home to give out candy.

It's probably just two holidays landing on the same day. Harfest is probably just a regional thing.
>>
>>9681475
I think that is the most likely explanation, as Mae does dress up and they mention halloween multiple times, they just have a regional tradition of doing certain other stuff on halloween.
>>
>>9681456
Yeah, I don't really think the game was really trying to say anything, but I just like hearing different stories from different people of different backgrounds.
>>
>>9681512
I think it was mostly the writers sharing their own experiences, the main thing it was trying to say is "The world is just bad and everything sucks" which is not a very uplifting message.

Basically the game is about people whoa re being failed by society and are being left behind by the economy. Or at least they feel that way. There is a lot of commentary on the job market but it never goes past. "This sucks. Here is why it sucks." which is not exactly deep. I think the most interesting statements the game makes are the ones about mental health, but even then it feels like most of that is happening off screen and it can't even manage a simple "Take care of yourself" message.
>>
>>9680972
>>9680969

Here's the important part. Would Bea force Mae to use the diaper.
>>
>>9681597
I don't think she would force her, but if Mae was up for it, I don't think Bea would mind at all, I think she wouldn't even mind changing her, and she would enjoy how much it would humiliate Mae. It would be doubly humiliating if Mae actually liked it and Bea made fun of her for it.

What do you think, would Mae be up for it?
>>
>>9681578
>the main thing it was trying to say is "The world is just bad and everything sucks" which is not a very uplifting message.

I'm not really sure it was trying to say anything though. With all the cut content and how the game was originally described in the kickstarter, it seems like this was supposed to be a legitimate supernatural adventure game but the devs weren't good enough to make a real game, so they decided to scrap that and go with a visual novel and expand more on a narrative that wasn't really supposed to be very important initially.
>>
>>9681678
One of my friends who backed it said he was really disappointing in it because from he kickstarter he was expecting a spooky mystery with intrigue and payoff, and the game ended up being so... Not that...

The fact there is a triple jump in the game you never need to use and no real platforming challenges might hint at it being more of an adventure platformer at one point, but we will never really know.
>>
>>9681723
On the kickstarter page it talks about Mae using supernatural powers to solve puzzles and unlock more of the town to explore, but you get zero powers to use and a town that unlocks more areas via time restraints instead of jumping skills.
>>
File: c0d8de680a[1].png (74KB, 685x361px) Image search: [Google]
c0d8de680a[1].png
74KB, 685x361px
>>9681759
Wow, you're right. This most certainly does not happen.
>>
>>9681662
I doubt Mae would be into it. She doesn't seem like one who gets off to embarrassing situations.
>>
>>9681759
I wonder if dumb personal decisions and issues popping up in the middle of development were what lead to so many of the potentially interesting parts getting gutted.

ie: Benson didn't like Zootopia, so how much being animals affected the plot was lowered.
>>
>>9681759
>>9681806
it may be a bit of a stretch but what they could mean by supernatural powers is mae's dream sequences.
>>
>>9681838
I have a feeling the dream sequences are probably left over from an earlier draft of the plot, as they serve no practical purpose in the game as it is now, other than the closest the game gets to having platforming challenges, and they aren't hard, just annoying.

Maybe if Mae did have supernatural powers, the giant animals at the end would have unlocked new abilities for her, which would have given the dreams an actual purpose instead of them just being filler.
>>
I want a sequel with more spooky shit but I have no idea how they'd do it.
>>
>>9681872
What would they have been? I assume some sort of "Detective Vision" would be one of them. Maybe some ability to switch between a dream world and the normal world.
>>
>>9681910
They already had a chance to do that, and they messed it up.

I try to make a policy to never like something for what it could have been or what it is hinting at more than it actually is. If you do that, then you excuse shows like Sherlock that always string you along, promising something good is coming but never actually delivering.

>>9681933

Imagine that, that would have been an interesting game mechanic, but we can't have that in Night in the Woods!
>>
>>9681806
>Paranormal abilities
I'm mad that this idea was never explored more in-game.
>>
File: 206757e473[1].png (17KB, 322x368px) Image search: [Google]
206757e473[1].png
17KB, 322x368px
Speaking of Kickstarter and bold faced lies, did they ever deliver on this? If so, who are they?
>>
>>9681948
>They already had a chance to do that, and they messed it up.
>I try to make a policy to never like something for what it could have been or what it is hinting at more than it actually is

Well I actually really like the game we got. I didn't learn about most of this stuff until after I played it and never followed KS progress or anything.

I just would like to also see more in the future.
>>
>>9682022
Basically this. There's also the possibility that someone could make mods or something in the future. If we just stopped at "Well the game we got sucked so there!" then these threads wouldn't still be going.
>>
>>9681910
I'm not sure they could make an actual sequel, since one of the best things is the characters. Without them the game would be pretty damn worthless. Maybe they could just slowly patch new shit in like Square's doing with FFXV. Or perhaps Demon Tower is secretly their business model.
>>
>>9682022
I never even heard of it before the kickstarter, and I do like a lot of the game for what it is, but mainly for the tone and character development. I do not like it more because it hints at potentially being better than it is, I like the stuff that is just good.

I obviously do like the game or I wouldn't still be discussing it, I just think it is deeply flawed and the flaws are worth discussing.
>>9682051
The characters do deserve a better story to inhabit. I wouldn't be totally against a sequel, not like it could get much worse lol.
>>
>>9682011
Germ/Lori/Bombshell/etc. might be those characters.
>>
>>9682051
This is implying that they wouldn't be able to make other characters that are just as relatable or likeable, which no one can really prove either way. If they were able to make a cast of characters people gravitated to once they could probably do it again.
>>
Since we're on the topic of devs, how much of an insufferable faggot do you think Benson was in the development process? I've always had a feeling in the back of my mind that he possibly did a lot of shit that his piers didn't like. The artist said they'd like to take a break from working together, and if they're like my liberal "friends", that's their lowkey passive way of saying "I fucking hate him and I don't want to be around him". I mean, doesn't anyone else find it odd that the game was so heavily delayed but did extremely well, yet the devs don't want to continue doing anything with this world?
>>
>>9682095
Germ definitely isn't as he was heavily featured in the campaign. Lori and Bombshell could be, but I do not think there is any evidence of that.

Incidentally they just released an update today, Are there any backers here who could screenshot it? https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1307515311/night-in-the-woods/posts/1901688
>>9682131
As I have said before it kind of feels like the devs resent making it because it took very long to make, but feels like it was rushed out at the same time and they kind of regret the time they spent on it. Seems like they just wanted to get it done even if they sacrificed parts of the story and features.
>>
>>9682131
I can't remember when but I remember a few anons saying they met Benson before and he wasn't that bad. People act differently on social media than they would in real life pretty often, so even if he's a shithead on Twitter he might be fine to work with in reality.
>>
>>9682122
That isn't necessarily true. Typically in these situations creators just flatout fall on their faces on the second attempt or just try to rehash and subsequently fail. It isn't impossible, but unlikely.
>>
>>9682166
Unless you're Peter Molyneux it's just stressful to work on something and fall behind, have to delay, then rush to finish so you don't have to delay further. That alone is enough reason to resent the effort, even if you know better planning would make a second attempt smoother.
>>
>>9682206
He honestly doesn't seem too bad on social media and I could see him being fine to hang with in short bursts, but I feel he has a certain tone that I can't really describe well. Like, he seems like the kind of person you like until you get to know them.
>>
>>9682269
I'd at least give them the chance instead of trying to be pessimistic about everything before or if it even happens.

>>9682297
As someone who's worked on game dev shit in the past, or at least a college project where I had to try to make a game with a team of other people, it is a pretty stressful experience and after it's done there's a good chance you'll be tired of looking at what you made for a while. It's not ALWAYS like that but I'm sure a lot of devs get burnt out after they finish a project, especially one of this quality.
>>
>>9682348
If they made another Kickstarter for another game in the style of NITW would you back it? Or do you think there is really no reason they should need a kickstarter because the funding from NITW sales could cover the cost.
>>
>>9682435
There's no reason for a kickstarter with the sales they got from NITW.
>>
>>9682435
I probably would if it looked interesting enough as a sequel. I can't really say if there SHOULD be one or not because I have no idea how much of that money they'd still have, let alone how much they actually made in comparison to the costs to make it.
>>
>>9682483
Some indie studios do a kickstarter for every game. One of my friends works at a studio that does. I have never played any of their games but backed one of them as a personal favour to the friend.

The developers probably wouldn't want the fans thinking they are a bunch of capitalists that make money from the work they do, if the message of the game is anything to go by.
>>
>>9682514
Also to add onto this I never donated to the original Kickstarter, I found out about the game long after it was funded.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (328KB, 2048x1588px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
328KB, 2048x1588px
One word: Panties.
>>
>>9682648
>Mae will never wrestle you down and gag you with her week old unwashed panties before taking advantage of you
>>
>>9682762
This is something Mae would totally do since we know she is into rough stuff. Other than being bi and sex starved, that is basically the only thing we know about her sexually.
>>
>>9682852
>since we know she is into rough stuff
Nice try self inserting your fetishes onto a character, dumb shit.
>she wants to wrestle and get all beat up
Yeah, doesn't mean she wants any of that shit during sex
>>
File: C_kGaAJXgAAg9TO[1].jpg (261KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C_kGaAJXgAAg9TO[1].jpg
261KB, 848x1200px
>>
>>9682852
I bet she would scratch your back to hell.

>>9682894
Maybe its her inexperience, but I can't really picture her being into anything super kinky.
>>
>>9682011
Donna, Gay Otter. Uh, a couple others. There was a club, one of the backer characters was a wolf that played there.
>>
File: C_aECtKXoAEbbSC[1].jpg (90KB, 1199x848px) Image search: [Google]
C_aECtKXoAEbbSC[1].jpg
90KB, 1199x848px
"At the end of everything hold on to anything" are kind of arc words for NITW, and it sounds deep, but what it basically means is "If there is even one thing keeping you from totally going off the deep end and going crazy or killing yourself, then that is worth living for."

It is a philosophy Albert Camus would be proud of, but doesn't really fit in with the game as Mae is never suicidal. Considering it was part of the kickstarter campaign it might have had some kind of significance to an older version of the game, or maybe Mae considers dropping out of college to be like the end of her life and she actually does feel like she is going crazy and only her friends can keep her grounded in reality. That would fit with her disassociation, but she never really seems to be going off the deep end in the game we got.
>>
>>9682997
You never really know what people are into sexually without asking and can't rally extrapolate from personality, so Mae can be into anything we want her to be into for the sake of hotness.

>>9683000
I looked up Donna on the wiki and got no results, Gay Otter's real name is apparently CJ, and that is all the info I could find on the subject. I hope people think their thousand dollars was well spent.
>>
File: charlotte.png (121KB, 436x767px) Image search: [Google]
charlotte.png
121KB, 436x767px
Who else in here is on psychiatric medication?
I'm on seroquel and it fucking blows, makes me tired and lazy
>>
>>9683129
Maybe if Mae had been on it it would have helped her with her mental health.
>>
File: keymaster_by_greymirror-dbbd1g4.png (321KB, 880x740px) Image search: [Google]
keymaster_by_greymirror-dbbd1g4.png
321KB, 880x740px
>>
>>9683413
I'd let Mae Peg me.

That is what she is talking about, right?
>>
>>9683129
Used to be. Didn't help much. Switched from antidepressants to ADHD meds and it was a bit better but didn't feel like continuing.
>>
I wanna use Mae's belly as a pillow while we're on the couch.
>>
>>9684637
>>
File: Pizzarat.png (234KB, 1040x712px) Image search: [Google]
Pizzarat.png
234KB, 1040x712px
Since I'm a fucking faggot and want to slightly derail the thread, anything you guys might want someone to draw?

Something a bit sfw and kinda memey would be nice.

I got tomorrow open pretty much and want to draw something.
>>
>>9684679
lori discovering all the rule 34 of herself
>>
>>9684679
Mae licking herself in her underwear to clean herself, then looking to the viewer and saying "Why the eff wouldn't I bathe?"
>>
>>9684679

The main characters dressed like the cast of Scooby Doo
>>
>>9684657
>Mae will never show you her fat titty spill out of her shirt

why live
>>
>>9684797
This would be great, seconding
>>
>>9682903
I didn't notice they were wearing masks at first and thought Mae was just super buff.
>>
I've never played this game and don't even know anything about the characters other than names yet I already want Bea to sit on my face
>>
File: bea squatting.jpg (69KB, 1280x857px) Image search: [Google]
bea squatting.jpg
69KB, 1280x857px
>>9685861
good taste
>>
>>9683064
Oh. Donna is the Tezeloft Wolf. She has cut content and is referred to as Donna in the game files.

She's 29 turning 30, single, and used to babysit Mae.
>>
>>9685825
Not buff, sturdy.
>>9686408
Imagine paying a thousand dollars for the honour of having your characters dialogue cut.
>>
Can someone post some of the art drawfriends did of Mae, either in the requests thread or in here? I'm kinda just looking for normal stuff but porn is fine too I guess.
>>
>Is Bea a Crocodile or an Alligator?

I think it would be rude to ask.
>>
File: ea2aeb69c8[1].png (91KB, 514x694px) Image search: [Google]
ea2aeb69c8[1].png
91KB, 514x694px
I originally gave the ending the benefit of the doubt because I thought it was rushed but turns out it wasn't, the ending was just bad.
>>
>>9686856
They've just fucked up at every step. I was balls-deep in this game three months ago. I checked the merchandise page daily to see if any official stuff came out. They kept saying it was coming, but still, all this time later, it's not there yet. They promised Steam cards would be added shortly after Pax East in March. They're still not there. They still haven't patched the PS4 version's achievements.
>>
>>9686837
Alligators have overbite while crocodiles have even upper and lower jaw length.
>>
>>9686856
Honestly the game should've stayed in development for another year.
>>
File: 1480415490270.jpg (51KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
1480415490270.jpg
51KB, 500x329px
>>9686856
>When you're making a game, especially a weird one like this that doesn't have a genre but does have loads of content and experimental stuff
Is this nigga for real?

>They wrote the ending before the story
IS THIS NIGGA FOR REAL????
>>
>>9687532
Generally writing a good ending and building a story around it is s good idea.
But emphasis on the good part.
>>
>>9687538
I dunno, I don't like that concept. I feel like mapping everything out is much better for story structure than focusing on the end and then trying to puzzle piece everything else to get there.
>>
>>9687577
Well yes but it's easier to plot a destination than to plot a course and figure out the destination later.
>>
>>9687577

you're right in saying that it's retarded for them to be in the middle of development without a 123 flowchart for the game but writing backwards and filling in between the key moments is a pretty normal process, it's just supposed to be done first thing
>>
Wasn't Sig gonna draw more Doe?
>>
>>9687516
That wouldn't have fixed the bad ending if what Scott said was true. Could have included some of the cut content like the huge germ scene though.
>>
File: 22b4a9dbf1[1].png (63KB, 509x482px) Image search: [Google]
22b4a9dbf1[1].png
63KB, 509x482px
Here is another interesting thing I found on Scot Bensons Curious Cat.

tldr: With the amount of content they cut during the development process it is a miracle there is so little left of it in the final game, like the germ scene among others. Also anything that was cut was cut for a reason and should not be considered canon.
>>
File: e07e8e3fd9[1].png (43KB, 517x298px) Image search: [Google]
e07e8e3fd9[1].png
43KB, 517x298px
Here is a comment on the supernatural stuff that did not make it into the final game. Seems like they had ideas for interesting game mechanics but bit off more than a small dev team could chew. The word "Improvisational" here is definitely damning because it shows they went in essentially without a plan when their initial plan fell through.
>>
File: 1493534004847.png (605KB, 777x578px) Image search: [Google]
1493534004847.png
605KB, 777x578px
>>9688754
>Treat all dug up stuff as non canon
Does that include the stuff he comments on like Jackie being trans and other shit?
>>
>>9689094
Yes, he confirmed in another post on curious cat that you should take his extra-textual information about the characters like Jackie being trans with a grain of salt.
>>
>>9689094
>>9689122
For the record I still prefer my Jackie with a spicy girldick, but not because of scott's memes. I just like the idea.

I mean there's futa bea and mae as well so not like slapping a dick on a chick is hard for artists
>>
>>9689281
cool, everyone cares what you prefer my dudeman
>>
>>9689291
Everyone else shits there opinions here freely, so I will too :^)
>>
>>9689299
BBBBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP
>>
>>9689281
I don't think there is a single porn pic of Jackie anyway, dick or otherwise. NITW is not popular enough for people to make porn of the characters that are hardly in it like Jackie. Only lewd thing I have seen of her is that story in the writebin.
>>
>>9689347
Nobby did some but they're just sketches. Now that I think about it, is sig the only one who has done lewds of side characters like the doe and bombshell?
>>
>>9689347
sadly there are
only like 3 images though
>>
>>9689347
I wish Jackie got more porn, but whatever, no point fussing over it
>>
>>9689393
I am pretty sure Sig is the only one who has done the doe but a good few artists have done Bombshell, mainly due to her probably being the most sexualised character in the game, and it makes you wish they got together.

Of course, this was just the game hinting at something that it didn't actually follow through on to try and trick you into thinking it is better than it is. NITW is not the worst thing I have ever seen for doing this, (Lots of Tumblr shows like Doctor Who and Sherlock do it all the time) but NITW still does it.
>>
Speaking of Bombshell, rare my semi serious mostly not headcanon.

>Bombshell is actually a guy
>not a trans but a trap/cross dresser that swings both ways
>Mae and Bombshell alone
>notices bulge OwO what's this
Or thatsapenis.gif if you prefer that meme.
>>
>>9689649
You could make a fic about this!

Not like Mae would mind since she is bi... Or maybe she would because that would make Bombshell a cute guy, and she hates cute guys!
>>
>>9689729
>Mae's dilemma of getting dicked or admitting she likes cute guys
>>
>>9689797
She would probably admit she likes cute guys, because she doesn't REALLY hate cute guys, she just hates herself for blowing it with cole.

I doubt they would get that far before Mae found out Bombshell was a trap though. Most cisgender crossdresser trap guys I know would tell you they were actually a guy before the making out even started, no matter how convincing they are.
>>
>>9689838
>small chat
>notices bulge
>holy shit you're a guy?
>oh you noticed! Sorry I-
>no it's okay it's just...you're prettier than me
>>
>>9689838

Of course they would, if they just passed they wouldn't get special snowflake "I'm so oppressed and marginalized" points
>>
please sit on my face
>>
>>9690074

>tfw anus and gregg are having a spat and gregg doesn't want to cheat exactly but after 48 hours of withdrawal from yummy yiffy butt musk he finds himself laying in the snack falcon handicapped stall begging to be anyone's bidet
>>
>>9690098
>anus
>>
>>9690066
>>9690071

Personally I find the thing that gives crossdressers and trans people away the most is the voice.

Not that Bombshell would be trans in this context, but the point still stands. I have met some trans people who are so convincing that you wouldn't know, and some that are less convincing, and also some people who arn't trans but crossdress because they like it, and no matter how convincing they are the moment they speak it is a dead giveaway. It is nearly impossible to make your voice sound like the voice of the opposite sex unless you are trans and use hormone blockers and transition before puberty hits, but most people don't do that, so unless Bombshell is a very vocally talented Mae probably wouldn't fall for it.
>>
>>9690156
I kinda figured she'd have a husky voice anyways. Bombshell I mean. Mae does have a husky voice.
>>
"Oh this game looks interesting let's see what it's about and maybe buy it-"

>all characters are pansexual/asexual/spaghettisexual edgy teens who "like, don't understand my parents MAN they don't get me like BRO"

>big bad villains are le evil Republicans who are like WORSE THAN HITLER!

>Dude I hate life XDDD Let's do drugs and fuck trannies XDDD FUCK FASCISTS LMAO

Dropped.
>>
>>9690263

>dude le capitalism is evil XDDDD

>I'm le teenager and my life sucks I'm gonna kill myself :((((((( FUCK YOU MOM
>>
>>9690215
Mae apparently had hundreds of voice lines and vocalisations recorded back when the game was considered to be voiced, but eventually they decided there was so much dialogue in the game and so many characters it would have been too much. Mae probably less less than 10 vocalisations left in the game and it is hard to tell what her speaking voice would be like from them, I think.

>>9690263
>>9690285

While this is cherry-picking the worst parts of the game, it is probably a good thing you researched it first so you didn't waste your money. All of those things is in the game, (Except the doing drugs and fucking trannies and wanting to kill yourself bit) but if these things are a deal breaker for you you really wouldn't enjoy the game.

Congratulations on being a shrewd and informed consumer. If there were more people like you there would be a lot less scandals in gaming and games journalism.
>>
>>9690311
Considering he's using the image that was more than popular on /v/, I think he's just shitposting and never had interest in the game.
>>
>>9690588
Quite clearly, but there is no point getting mad about it, especially since half the information he posted are either exaggerations or simply not true.

Then again half of it is true, which is kind of a shame.
>>
>>9690649
I mean who cares yeah. It's not even good bait on /v/.
>>
>>9690698

Obviously you care since you won't stop talking about it and trying to defend screenshots of the most unnecessarily political dialog in the game
>>
File: bea and mae nude hug.png (859KB, 1000x888px) Image search: [Google]
bea and mae nude hug.png
859KB, 1000x888px
>>9691028
?
>>
One thing I quite liked about NITW was what little we saw of Gregg and Angus's relationship. Relationships in media are super common, but most of the time it is either the beginning of a relationship, or a "Will they or won't they" and it ends as soon as they start the relationship.

I liked how the game started with them already in a relationship and kind of explored the experience and hardship of actually having a relationship, the codependency and issues they had and the fact that maybe it wasn't going to work out. I thought that was more interesting than the relationship starting during the game, of course they could easily have done more with it.

The fact it is a same sex relationship is a slight bonus to me since that is even rarer, but I would have liked it if it was opposite sex too as it was pretty well handled either way.
>>
>>9691121
Mae has Nightmare Thighs in this. That position can't be very comfortable considering the angle her butt is at.

Otherwise this is cute. Love the nude hugging!
>>
>>9691136
One thing I quite liked about this post was when you shAT THE FUCK UP
>>
>>9690588
Because that's what I love about playing videogames - being condescended to about le evils of capitalism and Republicans ;^)

All it's missing is a dialogue about how the cis white patriarchy is oppressing us all lmao
>>
shitposters trying super hard today

pretty embarrassing they can only get one (you) at most
>>
>>9691273
>>
File: butts.png (204KB, 1032x846px) Image search: [Google]
butts.png
204KB, 1032x846px
>>
>>9691136
Yeah I agree, I wonder if Bea was right about them though
>>
>>9691314
I was looking for the other version of this with the boys butts on e621 but I think it's been deleted along with this one?
>>
>>9691441
Yeah, they're not furry images so they're not allowed to be posted there.
>>
File: butts boys.png (132KB, 1139x537px) Image search: [Google]
butts boys.png
132KB, 1139x537px
>>9691441
>>
>>9691314
Nice
>>
>>9691437
I don't know. On the one hand, Gregg and Angus clearly do not fulfil each all other's intellectual and emotional needs, but on the other hand, your partner doesn't need to fulfil ALL your intellectual and emotional needs, as your other friends can do that. I don't know if Bea thinks a partner does, but they could easily have other friends, like Angus could make more intellectual friends and Gregg could make friends that have more in common with him but they can still date each other because they are in love.

Basically if Gregg and Angus really love each other, it could totally work out and Bea was taking a pretty pessimistic view of the situation.
>>
>>9691314
>>9691466
>>9691477

Weird, I would have thought they were like, furry enough to be allowed, Maybe if they had tails they would be furry enough.
>>
File: hot night 3.jpg (383KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
hot night 3.jpg
383KB, 1280x1280px
>>9691511
That was the mod's reasoning, yes.
>>
>>9691492
They're still young, they don't really know what they want in a relationship. And realistically love can only take you so far if you're drifting away from someone in a relationship. They're more about codependency than they are about feelings.
>>
>>9691441
Can't say I miss them.
>>
File: doe deepthroat.png (276KB, 1164x852px) Image search: [Google]
doe deepthroat.png
276KB, 1164x852px
>>
File: why.png (38KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
38KB, 1000x1000px
>>9691511
apparently just the "skin" being a different color doesn't make it "furry"

having elf ears or being shorter than normal are good enough, though.
>>
File: T3245.jpg (36KB, 613x217px) Image search: [Google]
T3245.jpg
36KB, 613x217px
>>9691728
>Trying to talk to that bitch.
>>
>>9691659
That is true, highschool romances rarely last, but this is still one of the most realistic relationships I have seen in a game, still better than "They are just so in love forever you guys".

Their relationship is probably not the healthiest thing ever but it works for them right now and if it ends it will probably be on good terms.

Gregg says himself they are the only queer people in town and their relationship is based mostly on proximity. If they got to know more gay guys then they might meet people they like better and slowly drift apart,

or maybe Angus will dump Gregg when he finds a more nerdy boyfriend and due to Gregg's codependency it will destroy him. Who knows, anything could happen.
>>
>>9691762
don't question it, the e621 staff is fucking retard
>>
>>9691273
>Everyone who disagrees with my opinion is a shitposter

(You)
>>
File: Collage remake.png (1MB, 2280x1420px) Image search: [Google]
Collage remake.png
1MB, 2280x1420px
Will fill in the space, do not worry.
>>
>>9692194
I want to molest loli Bea
>>
>>9692322
I want to teacher her how to drive a stick shift without her father's permission!
>>
>>9684679
Mae fighting the Cultists with Fidget Spinners because old men are weak against pointless millenial technology.
>>
>>9692461
>>
File: ????.jpg (17KB, 348x273px) Image search: [Google]
????.jpg
17KB, 348x273px
>>9692461
seconding this
>>
File: laughter.gif (445KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
laughter.gif
445KB, 500x372px
>>9692461
>>
>>9691728
Still my favorite lewd pic. Sig pls do moar doe
>>
>>9691240
i am genuinely glad that people like you are filling your diapers about this
>>
The amount of terrible fetish art on furaffinity is only growing in frequency.
>>
>>9694183
In regards to NitW or in general?
>>
>>9694196
Both obviously. But expecting anything else from furfags is foolish
>>
File: Based on Bea.jpg (320KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Based on Bea.jpg
320KB, 1280x720px
>>9694196
Night in the Woods specifically. I mean, probably in general I dunno. But there's 8 new NitW pictures, of which this is only tangibly related, and also the only one that's not complete shit and/or terrible fetish porn.

>So this is KITZA, a dino-character (that I'm going to refer to as a troodon because I didn't actually have a specific dino in mind when designing her) that I came up with while listening to "This Time" by Kayzo. And if y'all have played Night in the Woods, yeah, her design was heavily inspired by Beatrice "Bea" Santello. ... I've never actually played the game myself but a lot of Twitter have gone crazy over it so I couldn't NOT see it. (And apparently the cat was a girl; didn't know that until researching NitW. Huh. Cool.)
>>
File: AND THEN THEY FUCKED.png (2MB, 1277x3654px) Image search: [Google]
AND THEN THEY FUCKED.png
2MB, 1277x3654px
>>
>>9694351
neverhappened.jpg
>>
>>9694351
YES YES YES
>>
File: Smug Cat.png (729KB, 1278x2008px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Cat.png
729KB, 1278x2008px
>>
File: Night in the Woods characters.png (449KB, 1280x1086px) Image search: [Google]
Night in the Woods characters.png
449KB, 1280x1086px
>>
File: Scratches 149.png (832KB, 1600x1231px) Image search: [Google]
Scratches 149.png
832KB, 1600x1231px
3 new pages
>>
File: Scratches 150.png (825KB, 1600x1231px) Image search: [Google]
Scratches 150.png
825KB, 1600x1231px
>>
File: Scratches 151.png (863KB, 1600x1231px) Image search: [Google]
Scratches 151.png
863KB, 1600x1231px
>>
>>9694674
>>9694686
>>9694695
These look like shit.
>>
>>9694711
how
fucking
NEW are you
>>
File: 1494893557494.gif (986KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1494893557494.gif
986KB, 500x384px
>>9694674
>>9694686
>>9694695
I'd really prefer if you waited to do these. Not because it's shit, but because you posting these is like when you feel like taking a shit but only a couple nuggets fall out, and you feel the rest of the shit in you but you know it's gonna take another hour for that shit to be ready to go. I'd much rather hold it in for the day and get a full log in my toilet rather than keep going to the toiler every half hour for a couple nuggets.
>>
>>9694747
>how
>fucking
>NEW are you
What the fuck does that have to do with the fact that the art looks like shit?
>>
>>9694804
that you're way too new to understand
and that you need to leave
>>
>>9694850
>too new to understand
Then fucking explain it, faggot. I'm not gonna say how long I've been here because you won't what that has to do with this shitty comic you've been posting for the past NITW threads.
>>
>>9694801
It won't matter. The artist usually posts these in bouts of 3's. And the signal that the round of images is done is when the artist does some kind of joke link on the "Next" link. So it will probably be several more days until new comic images are done.
>>
>>9693625
>t. guy who has an epileptic shitfit whenever someone mentions there are 2 genders
>>
Just out of curiosity: what kind of lighter do you all headcanon Bea having? We can safely assume that she didn't buy an Everburning Cigarette from a wizard, and it isn't a stretch to assume that she lights up off-screen and chain smokes.

So, what kind of lighter do you imagine her using? A Bic? Zippo with an ankh on it? One of those little blowtorch ones? Novelty lighter shaped like a gun or a hand giving you the finger or something?

And for that matter, what about her cigarettes? Does she have a preferred brand? Does she go for cheap, or fancy?

Asking all this cause I'm thinking of writing a fic at some point and this tiny, shitty, insignificant detail has made me pause and contemplate the game and characters more than the game itself did.
>>
>>9694904
i'd rather leave you to your tantrum Tbh
>>
>>9694989
She spent too much on lighter fluid so now she just carries around two flint rocks.
>>
>>9694996
That's reasonable, I just wanted you to know that the art looks like shit and could use more work.
>>
>>9695040
It does, but that's the point. I'm glad you understand.
>>
>>9694989
I don't know anything about lighters or smoking details except it gives you cancer.
>>
>>9694989
Probably a zippo since it's less of a hassle to use frequently and holds more fluid.
>>
File: selmers.png (253KB, 1222x1333px) Image search: [Google]
selmers.png
253KB, 1222x1333px
I wish this was drawn better.
>>
File: mae cartoony.jpg (74KB, 600x760px) Image search: [Google]
mae cartoony.jpg
74KB, 600x760px
>>
File: bea stomach.png (419KB, 1280x1782px) Image search: [Google]
bea stomach.png
419KB, 1280x1782px
I wanna touch Bea's scaly front
>>
File: casey skateboarding.png (425KB, 540x664px) Image search: [Google]
casey skateboarding.png
425KB, 540x664px
>>
>>9695147
>>9694989
Zippo and probably marlboro blacks
>>
>>9695124
But smoking's fun and it feels good.
>>
>>9695650
Do they ever mention if her mom smoked? If they did then I'd imagine that she smokes the same brand.
>>
>>9695040
>>9694904

Ignore that dumb fuck. He's been posting this shit for weeks under the "it's so shitty it's worth posting ironically" meme. It's also been speculated it's the artist themselves just wanting to spread it. Either way they're a dumb shit.
>>
>>9695898
If by speculated you mean one guy keeps accusing him of it, sure.
>>
>>9695817
>"Bea I know you wanna be more like your Mom but are you sure this is the right way to do it?"
>"Mae I told you before, call me Mrs. Santello and put on this diaper. By the way, your name is Bea now."
>>
>>9694989

the bics she sells by the register in the pickaxe that cost .03 cents from China

>>9695147
>>9695650

i fell for the zippo meme once and it was horseshit the lighter dries out instantly whether you use it or not and certainly smells and tastes like lighter fluid whatever you light with it

dat ting tho, I'll admit. depends on what level of self irony Bea operates on
>>
>>9695964
Nah, it makes some sense. Artist does a really shit quality comic and has no popularity for it so he tries to spread it around as an ironic meme for attention and exposure. This conversation alone is proof it works since this is way more thought than that travesty deserves. No such thing as bad publicity, etc. Besides why would someone defend him either way. Unless...
Hmm.
>>
>>9696150
I think it's hilariously awful but I'm the kind of guy who gets nostalgic when I see goatsee so maybe I'm just fucked in the head.
>>
>>9696179
Sounds like you are my amigo
>>
>>9696179
I also like this comic and goatsee. We're just too enlightened by our ascended minds and these plebeians will never appreciate the arts as we do.
>>
>>9696219

where my amigos at

hola if you're my amigo
>>
>>9696264
I think I've just become so jaded only shock and horror can make me feel anything besides sadness.
>>
>>9696272
I dunno about jaded but I think I'm an edgelord with a heart of gold or some shit like that. I love feeling emotions and find myself loving and hating things at the same time.
>>
>>9696264
Amateurs. I follow the Ivan Tumblr and Benson on Twitter.
>>
File: mae in the front.jpg (224KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
mae in the front.jpg
224KB, 1000x1414px
>>
File: 6.png (308KB, 749x589px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
308KB, 749x589px
>>9696322
You're not human...
>>
File: real life mae.jpg (66KB, 403x604px) Image search: [Google]
real life mae.jpg
66KB, 403x604px
Would you fuck this?
>>
File: depression party.jpg (443KB, 1280x682px) Image search: [Google]
depression party.jpg
443KB, 1280x682px
>you will never take mae's virginity
>she will never take yours
>>
>>9696503
The only person that deserves your virginity is the goat god.
>>
>>9696450
Unless you want me to unleash my fury you will start feeding me homeless people again Anon. Your God hungers.
>>
>>9696530
I dunno anon, calling jackie a god is a bit much
>>
>>9696553
I don't know any homeless people but I could start a cum jar and feed you my homeless sperm.
>>
>>9696463
No way too aesthetic
>>
>>9696645
You've insulted me Anonymous. You will feel my wrath.
>>
File: 1486335683926.png (289KB, 354x385px) Image search: [Google]
1486335683926.png
289KB, 354x385px
>>9696818
Are you going to post pictures of your moist hole?
>>
>>9696463
I feel like if I look directly at it it'll phase out of existence
>>
>>9696575
Yeah, SHE is a GODDESS.
>>
File: tumblr_oqvrjs8dH51ssdlpho1_400.png (160KB, 352x446px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqvrjs8dH51ssdlpho1_400.png
160KB, 352x446px
>>9696856
No. Something painful. Something horrible.
>>
>>9696463

asl
>>
File: 1.png (221KB, 415x415px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
221KB, 415x415px
>>9696911
You're going to make me sit on your big stalagmite at the bottom of your pit?
>>
>>9696989
The punishment was pictures of Ivan, but I have a feeling such punishments will have no effect on your twisted mind.
>>
>>9696463
Ehh. Maybe
>>
File: 1448389834440.png (16KB, 691x597px) Image search: [Google]
1448389834440.png
16KB, 691x597px
>>9697182
...Can I get Ivan and pictures of your moist hole?
>>
File: mae and gregg hug.jpg (155KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mae and gregg hug.jpg
155KB, 1080x1080px
>>
File: angus and gregg sleeping.jpg (461KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
angus and gregg sleeping.jpg
461KB, 1280x1600px
>>
File: STICCCCC.png (904KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
STICCCCC.png
904KB, 1280x1707px
>>
>>
File: lori headshot.png (105KB, 507x570px) Image search: [Google]
lori headshot.png
105KB, 507x570px
>>
>>9697363
Now this is a Mae's clit I'd suck on.
>>
>>9697363
Pfffhahahah
>>
File: bea abuses mae.png (609KB, 1276x2548px) Image search: [Google]
bea abuses mae.png
609KB, 1276x2548px
>>
>>9697461
Jesus, that's a bit harsh.
>>
>>9697554
I think it's hot.
>>
>>9697583
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObpcGNCU944
>>
>>9697583
>>
File: 1494110303315.jpg (111KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1494110303315.jpg
111KB, 1280x853px
Which night in the wooder is the hardest memer in the game?
>>
>>9697206
No. Your punishment consists purely of pictures of Mae's Autistic Demon Spawn Tranny OC Son. Also here's the rabbit OC admitting she wears goth lingerie for some reason.
>>
>>9698113
Definitely Gregg
>>
>>9698300
New
>>
>>9698113
Gregg.
>>
>>9698289
Will you at least post Ivan's moist (fe)malepussy?
>>
>>9698468
There's no porn of Ivan. Last time someone made porn of him the author apparently threw a fit about it.
>>
>>9698505
Open up paint and whip up something for the new thread. I'm sure everyone here's dying to see that Ivan's puffy vulva.
>>
>>9698530
I cannot do that Anon. I lack the power to grant such dark wishes.
>>
File: 1456676071521.jpg (20KB, 210x180px) Image search: [Google]
1456676071521.jpg
20KB, 210x180px
>>9698583
Then you are useless to me.
>>
>>9698654
You could always request it in the new thread if you need the forbidden and darkest of porn that badly.
>>
File: 1496163612093.jpg (6KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496163612093.jpg
6KB, 245x250px
>>9697461
>Bea will never put out a cigarette on your skin
>>
>>9697461

>tfw still have scars from trading cigarette burns with punk gf back in high school

those were the days
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 89

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.