[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ntr/ - Netorare General: Fucked silly edition. Previous thread:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 399
Thread images: 95

File: H86CUm1.jpg (597KB, 950x800px) Image search: [Google]
H86CUm1.jpg
597KB, 950x800px
/ntr/ - Netorare General: Fucked silly edition.
Previous thread: >>9410235

Cucks:
>Post your "loyal" waifu, tell us all about them!
>Discover that your waifu might not be as satisfied with you as you thought.
>Maybe see it first-hand! We'll give your waifu what she needs, and your protests wont stop us!
>Learn that your waifu always loved, and will always love you, even if you can't pleasure her in the sack.

Bulls/Stallions:
>Tease Cucks and enjoy their trust shattering with your every post.
>Steal and fuck (and maybe impregnate!) other anons waifus while they watch.
>Humiliate the desperate Cucks sharing their waifus, while the jerk off pathetically.
>Make fun of their waifus for being horny cumdumpsters.

Cucks should try to post with images. Bulls can too. Waifu's of all kinds welcome!
>>
>>9450486 /C.C/
>Ohh she was good, a man eater who could have half the men in this bar a quivering mess with just a smirk.
>He places a few bills on the table and a rum and coke soon replace them in his hand.
>One quick sip before his grin crawls up his face
I assumed fiancee, either way he's a lucky man, excluding today of course.
>His eyebrows do a quick raise as if to emphasize his point.
Oh, trying to set me up for some cheesy line like "I'm a great white, the king of sharks" or something? Well I would be a shark in that analogy, and you're the most beautiful fish I've seen in a very long time.
>In all this time, he never peeled his eyes off the green haired girl, ignoring the pouty boyfriend entirely.
>>
Posted right at the tail end of the last thread, of course, hah.

Of the cucks here, who enjoys their waifu getting impregnated from the tryst? Would you prefer to see it happen or just know it's happening somewhere? Would you let a bull take your waifu while she's pregnant?
>>
>>9450599
>>9450599
>Anon feels the breath being ripped right out of his lungs as C.C.-- his C.C., his beloved emerald-haired sweetheart, the one he couldn't bear to be without-- turns and knowingly leaves her backside vulnerable, exposing it not only to his own eyes but also that of the stranger hitting on her.
>He can't seem to bear it any longer. Moving from behind the table, he first takes a closer seat to them, still ostensibly at his table but now turned toward the bar, so that he could watch his sexily dressed girlfriend interact with this man. She did say she only wanted to flirt, didn't she? He keeps reminding himself of her promise, without knowing whether he wants her to keep it himself.
>>
Anyone interested in an rp with sissification and whatnot?

My waifu is Iori but I'm down for any girl you'd like.
>>
>>9450687
>>9450599
Pft~ I wasnt trying for that... but I guess it still works if im one of the beautiful fish huh?~
>Slowly, she turns to face the man more head on, her eyes trace over his body and land back at his eyes.
Thanks for the small chat, but I have to go anyway~
>She suddenly stands up from the chair and shoots at devious grin at him, picking up both drinks, she heads back to the table her boyfriend is sat at, and sits down at it... not expecting the man to follow her at all
Hehehe~ did you enjoy that?~ he said I was in shark infested waters.... and I was the most beautiful fish in the club~
>She laughs softly and blushes darkly, her hand strokes over your lap and squeezes your leg.
>She doesnt notice how much spare room is next to her.. plenty for the man to occupy
>>
>>9450786
Aww, that bull from yesterday stood you up, didn't he? I would cuck and fuck the shit out of you and your waifu, but I'm busy pretty much all day... I hope you find someone.
>>
>>9450788
>>9450687
>He had a tall and well built stature, the kind of guy that would have others fawn over him easily and it was all clad in expensive clothes.
I'll be around when you want to have some fun. It's clear you enjoyed our little chat, that shirt fit's you a bit to tight to leave room for lies~
>The light flashes once again, making the tight white almost transparent.
>When she stands up, he slides a hand up to grip her ass, letting her feel his skin against hers for another moment.
>He expects her to walk away and be berated by her little friend, only to smirk as he notices she saved him a seat.
>He slowly walks towards them, wondering if he should invite the two of them up to the VIP tables. A place nice and safe to do what ever he wanted.
>A seat is pulled up and he plants himself right beside her like he belongs there
>>
>>9451005
>Anon's leg jumps as he feels C.C's hand squeeze his thigh, not quite close enough to touch his penis but enough to stretch his pants over it in such a way that it feels like being groped. It is all he could do to take her by the wrist, drag her out of the club, rush home in their car and fuck her silly against the inside of the door once they got home, outfit still on and all.
>But then he notices the man who hit on his wife walking towards them, coming at him at at an angle that makes him feel like it would be useless to get up and leave now that C.C. has his attention. He tries to dismiss his presence by turning toward his waifu, holding her hands as he speaks to her.
I'm not sure I-I'd describe you as fish, but you are easily the most beautiful girl here, and I don't even need to look to know. Is-is that why you came up with this idea? If... if that's the case, then you've proved your point. Let's...let's get out of here and, you know, maybe you could....
>He tries to nudge his crotch closer to C.C.'s hand, only to watch as she turns her attention to the unwelcome stranger, at least in Anon's eyes.
>>
>>9451074
O..oh hey!~ heh So.. this is my boyfriend I was telling you about~
>A dark blush runs across her face, obviously she didnt anticipate him walking up to us and sitting down, effectivly trapping us there
>Her eyes look up to the mans eyes before her head turns to face yours... she slowly smirks and pulls her hand away from your crotch
Hmm... we'll leave after we've finished our drinks ok honey?~ besides... it would be nice to get to know this man some more...
>She winks at you and giggles softly before turning to the man
Sorry about that! my boyfriends a little nervous... he wants to go home already at 10:30! can you believe that?
>Her legs press against the mans and she slowly turns to face him more, her back facing her boyfriend.
>>
>>9451074
>>9451142
Emphasis on the boy apparently.
>He watches her turn to face the other and moves his hand back to her leg.
>He has a clear view of her hand leaving her loving boyfriends crotch, which only serve to reinforce his drive.
>The grip on her leg tightens and he pulls her towards him to make her turn easier.
Only 10:30? A woman as beautiful as you should be out far later than that! Hell I wouldn't mind inviting you up to the VIP room, a lady like you shouldn't sit down here with loners and losers.
>His hand slides up her leg, closer to the edge of her skirt.
>He motions his head to the bouncer guarded area near the bar.
I'd even let him follow if it meant more time with someone like you.
>>
>>9451232
>>9451074
>C.C turns her head to look at her boyfriend, she blushes lightly and slowly bites her lip
What do you think honey?~ hehe we can go to the VIP room with him and.. well...~ it'll mean we have more time being out...
Pretty please?~
>She smiles softly and leans over to gently kiss her boyfriend on the cheek.
>>
>>9451232
>>9451274
H-Hey, who do you think you are, t-talking to m-my girlfriend like that?
>Anon can't seem to understand how a complete stranger could just walk up to a couple and act like he was the one in charge. Yes, C.C. has been behaving in an overtly inviting manner, wearing the outfit they picked out together, but that shouldn't mean a random person gets to walk up and demand her attention while denying him what is his right-- to be with his girlfriend.
>To his horror, C.C. doesn't seem to be offended by the stranger's assertiveness, even eager to accept his invitation to go up to the VIP room. He knows very well that he would be spoiling the fun now if he tries to step between the stranger and his C.C.
Y-you don't....mind how he's talking to you...to us? I-I mean, if you're okay with it, I guess we could go-- but only if we could go together! I'm not... I'm not going to let you out of my sight.
>He says, gritting his teeth and trying to look tough in front of the stranger.
>>
File: 1384978866534.jpg (285KB, 830x910px) Image search: [Google]
1384978866534.jpg
285KB, 830x910px
>>9450786
I might be down.

How does that work. The cuck gets sissified?

Would Rosa from Pokemon work? Something like this?
>>
>>9451347
>She grabs her drink and stands up, turning to her boyfriend
Of course you can come with us! isnt that right?
>She glances at the man for confirmation before looking back at her boyfriend
Calm down... its nice to meet new people isnt it? Hehe lets just have a fun time...
>As the man gets up and steps toward the bouncer to organise the VIP room, She strokes her boyfriends chest and leans in to kiss his lips
I can still see that buldge Anon~ trust me to not go too far.. ok?~
>She beams at him confidently before stroking her hand down his chest, grazing it past his buldge
Now come on~ lets go up to those VIP rooms!
>>
>>9451347
>>9451413
I said I'd let him come with us, I'm a man of my word~
>He stands up at the same time as her, giving him a chance to whisper in her ear
Besides, he said anythings fine as long as he can see you~
>And with that, he brushes off his lap and motions to the duo to follow him
>His mind raced wondering what he should try first and how to stake his claim.
>The bouncer lets them in with no questions asked, but does stare down the other male.
>The room is large, one round table with a booth going from one corner around the room to the other.
>It had walls up to keep the music from outside muffled and prying eyes out, along with any sound from inside, stay inside.
>He slides in to the back middle and winks at the green haired girl while rubbing a place beside him.
>The intense lighting in the booth might make her top completely transparent
Come on over beautiful fish, you never did give me a name now that I think about it
>>
>>9451411
Yeah, Rosa from Pokemon sounds great.

Something like that would be perfect. Basically the cuck being made to trap, maybe get fucked too.
>>
>>9451511
>Anon had hoped that his girlfriend would show some sign that she belonged to him, and not the interloper in whose VIP room he now stands, but while she hasn't neglected him in the least, even going so far as to kiss him in front of the stranger, he isn't under the slightest impression that she is going to to stop this farce any time soon. He watches helplessly as C.C. slides behind the table, sitting far too close together for his liking. Worse, the lights are highlighting the spot where she's sitting, making it obvious that she isn't wearing a bra at all under her snug top.
>He gulps as he follows, sitting on the other side of his girlfriend.
>>
>>9451601
>Gently, she leans against the man and laughs softly, her voice sounding a lot more audiable and clearer in the quiet room
Hehee I love being called a beautiful fish~ especially by a shark like you~
>She slowly shakes her body and stretches... you feel her feet gently press against her boyfriends feet, a sly glance meeting his eyes... she says nothing about it, but begins to press her feet against her boyfriends.
>While doing this, her hand lays down onto the mans thigh, her fingertips pressing against the large buldge on the mans waist.
My names C.C. by the way... sorry for not saying earlier, hehe~ I guess I was a little overexcited that such a large man started talking to me so soon!~
>The light also shows that her nipples are getting harder... pushing on the sheer fabric to form small mounds, drawing attention to them.
>>
>>9451601
>>9451674
I'd been waiting all night for someone like you to show up.
>He shoots the occasional glance over to her boyfriend, if only to remind him that he's here
>An arm reaches behind her shoulder and pulls her closer to himself.
>He smirks as he feels her tracing his seizable cock through his pants
Pleased to meet you C.C, but I'm sure tonight we will exchange more then names.
>The hand that was over her shoulder drapes down so his hand rests just above her breast, his middle finger just close enough to touch her nipple.
I can tell just how "excited" you are to meet me, that top was such a great choice it would almost be a shame to take it off, "Almost"
>>
>>9451751
((I really, really hate to do this since this is one of my most exciting cuckings recently, but I had no idea I'd still be here after 6 hours, and I'm truly a little embarrassed to say that I'm at my limit, not to mention I do have to step away. So I am going to do something here that will take me out of this rp and let you two continue if you'd like. I'm sorry and I really hope to play with C.C. again~))

>His head is spinning faster and faster as the intensity of this situation makes it hard for him to breathe, his pulse pounding in his head as this blatant, offensive, insulting test of his manhood. As exciting as it was when she first suggested the idea to him, when she slipped into that outfit and promised that all she'd do is flirt, he cannot stand the fact that she has only pressed closer to the stranger's side as he gropes her breasts openly. The nipple that C.C. left exposed because she chose not to wear a bra is being tweaked by his fingers.
That's...that's enough!
>He shoots to his feet and tries to pull the man's fingers off C.C.'s chest, tugging on her arm at the same time in hopes of getting her to leave with him.
C.C., come on, this isn't funny anymore. Please, l-let's just get out of here....
>Little does he know how conspicuous his own bulge is, now that it's above the table and pushed up by its edge.
>>
>>9451598
I'm down for that.

Let's get this ball rolling.

Care to set us up?
>>
File: 2f3b203b376108fff1596f9a97144879.jpg (806KB, 800x1119px) Image search: [Google]
2f3b203b376108fff1596f9a97144879.jpg
806KB, 800x1119px
>>9451905
//No worries Anon, honestly, I was thinking something similar. Ask for C.C. next time your here and if im around, we'll continue
>>
>>9451932
((Thank you so much, you've made me want to get to know her better if that helps any. Have fun with the bull and I'll definitely check back later to see how badly I got cucked~))
>>
>>9451925
Sure anon! I'll post a starter in a minute. Just reply to that!
>>
File: rosa.png (273KB, 650x928px) Image search: [Google]
rosa.png
273KB, 650x928px
Hey guys, my girlfriend, Rosa, told me I had to come here. Anyone know what it's about?
>>
>>9452052

Sounds good man. Take your time. Gonna do some errands then
>>9452076
Wow, Rosa is beautiful. Does she have a sister by chance?

>(want to join us in our session? We're gonna sissify Nate. You could be Rosa or the cuck if you're interested.)
>>
>>9452156
//Anon, we're the same person. I'm RPing the waifu and myself
>>
>>9452076
>>9452185
//What did you think I was doing? I think we're not on the same page.
>>
>>9452248
>>9452185
My mistake, I just glanced on my phone and went back to work.

I'm ready now.
>>
>>9452604
Okay anon, reply to my post again and we'll begin.
>>
>>9452651
Sounds good love.
>>
>>9452947
Uhhhh, are you going to, anon?
>>
>>9452076
>The man stares up to the poor lost soul having wandered in, still perky from naivety
She told you to come here? Are you sure you haven't come to the wrong place... or maybe you're in the exact right place. Did she say why?
>>
>>9452076
Rosa...Rosa... oh you mean that pretty girl with wide hips right?

You must be Nate. Welcome man, glad for you to join us. She said you were a bit reluctant in joining us today. But hey, what we do here is nothing short but awesome.

Do you have any prior experience in doing calligraphy dance at all?

>>9453105
Ya I was a bit confused on what was going on. Wasn't sure if there was a set foundation on what we were doing. In regards to a setting that is. We're good now.
>>
File: 973.jpg (97KB, 1024x885px) Image search: [Google]
973.jpg
97KB, 1024x885px
>>9453155
She just told me to come here, wait for a guy to start talking to me and take him back to her. I have no clue what it's about.

Maybe she just wants someone to talk to? she's been a little stressed lately.
>>
>>9453249
Anon, is

>>9453155

not you?
>>
>>9453265
>He almost felt bad for the boy. Seemed so trusting of whatever girl had caught his heart; but she was obviously not as faithful as he was or thought she was. The man knew what the girl had in store for him, and decided he'd oblige.
Well, if she's looking for a stranger to talk to, then I suppose you best provide right? Please, allow me, you can take me back to her if you so wish.

>>9453308
//Sorry, couldn't help myself. I'm someone completely random, but Rosa is way too cute to let slip by. You don't mind playing, do you?
>>
>>9453331
No anon. that's not cool to steal someone else's rp without asking.
>>
>>9453348
Apologies for the rudeness. Please, do enjoy yourself you two!~
>>
File: 33d.jpg (32KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
33d.jpg
32KB, 500x630px
>>9453249
No problem. I'm happy to join you.

Why did Rosa need me here today? What exactly AM I doing?

And uh, I did a little dance a few years back as a hobby.

What's going on?
>>
>>9453414
Alright, follow me into my office.
>as the two men enter the room, the older man instructed the young cuck to take a seat. The bull reached to the top of his bookshelf and pulled out two glasses with a bottle of Gin.
So Rosa has been telling me that you two are interested in doing some new couple related activities. Which is great! Doing a couple interpreted dance is a great way to bond and experience one's body in a nonsexual way.
>He took a sip of gin
She paid for everything and you guys are all set. She said today is your first day off in 2 weeks, so you have all day to practice. And that's why I'm here. She's been taking private lessons with me for about a week now, and her and I have gotten to know each other, well... very closely.
>He smiled and stared into his glass
So finish up, get dress, and we'll get you started. Oh and, finish that glass of Gin, you're gonna need it.
>he said with a devious smile.
>>
File: kcg.jpg (454KB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
kcg.jpg
454KB, 2480x3507px
>>9453620
>I look into my glass nervously and take a small sip, putting it down and squeezing my eyes a little, my small body not good with alcohol

Oh. Okay. I didn't know Rosa signed us up for this. But uh... I'd be happy to do this with her.

>I sigh with relief when I hear the 2 of you have been taking private lessons, not noticing and kind of meanings beyond its surface

Well, that's good. Now she won't totally show me up, huh?

I think I'm glad Rosa signed us up for this, I've not been giving her the attention a girl like her deserves, really.

Where should I go to get dressed?
>>
>>9453746
>He took one more swig from his glass
Just change in here. The rest of the auditorium is being used.
>He reached into his desk drawer and pulled out black tight leggings, a tight pinkish shirt, a small skirt and a bra for him to put on.
Here, through this on. Just go ahead and get change. We only have 8 hours till Rosa gets here for you two's 'Big' performance.
The bra is to keep your nipples from getting friction burns, and the tight leggins are to make your figure look nice. Be sure to strip naked completely as so the new clothes can be form fitting.
>He instructed as he looked up and down the cuck's young and weak body

But on a side note, why haven't you been giving a girl like here your complete attention? She has been saying things like she feels lonely and what not. Why did you let that happen?

>(How are you liking the set up so far?)
>>
File: se.png (529KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
se.png
529KB, 1024x1024px
>>9454019
>I stare at my outfit, in shock and confusion, wondering why Rosa would sign me up to dance in such a humiliating way

I uh- Wow. I just wasn't expecting this. But I suppose it's uh... okay if Rosa wants to try new things like this?

I'm sure tons of people change in here, right? So it can't be that weird.

>As I begin to strip, first taking my shirt off, I hear your question and look down nervously, unsure how to respond

Well, Rosa sort of ummm... makes me anxious. I really, really do care for her and all but, she's so fiery and demanding from me. When I'm with her, I'm doing all the chores and doing whatever she asks. Sometimes I feel like a housewife. I enjoy being with her, but she's pretty headstrong, y'know? Except around other guys, for some reason.

>As I reveal my skinny, soft and pale body, i finally reach my underwear, I try to crouch slightly under your desk to take them off, but have to stand to get them off my legs, revealing my timid, almost cute penis, no larger than 4 inches, and barely an inch flaccid

I uh... I'm Sorry, I couldn't get my underwear off.

//I love the set up anon, it's one of my biggest fantasies!
>>
I really like mating press-ing another person's better half.
>>
Getting pregnant sounds nice
>>
>>9454256
>tfw anon dies after 3 posts
>>
>>9455063
Hate when that happens.
>>
>>9455124
I know. Literally just one word of warning when you have to go.
>>
>>9454256
>He pours the young cuck another glass of Gin. He started to feel bad for the young runt.
Wow... I'm so sorry. Every time we hangout, she sounds like she's very submissive. In fact, kind of a pushover.
>He swirled his glass a bit.
Tell me, how's your sexlife? Do you know how to please a woman? Are you a man in bed?
>He stood up and walked towards Nate and cupped his hand onto Nate's small cock.
It doesn't matter the size of one's tool. Just the way that he uses it.
>He squeezed ever so lightly.
This is your tool, you use this to make women submit to you...
>He walks behind you and knocks you over. He rest his manhood on your backside while spreading your cheeks under your leggings
Any hole on a woman belongs to you. They're your property. See how I have you bent over and ready to submit? You need to do that for Rosa.

Do you understand?
>He asked while pinning the young cuck.
>>
>>9454256
>(Same, I love it to. Lets make history!)
>>
File: 1493229014369.gif (745KB, 382x450px) Image search: [Google]
1493229014369.gif
745KB, 382x450px
>>9455145
>>9455154
>>
I fucked her earlier on today, whilst her boyfriend was out.
>>
File: 53736109_p0.jpg (447KB, 1044x1478px) Image search: [Google]
53736109_p0.jpg
447KB, 1044x1478px
>>9455343
Haha... what?
Thats so weird Anon... she looks so similar to my waifu...
>>
File: ST1UN.jpg (88KB, 500x634px) Image search: [Google]
ST1UN.jpg
88KB, 500x634px
>>9455154
She's submissive huh? i didn't expect that of her. She's pretty controlling of me.

My sexlife? Well, I'm technically... still a virgin.

Sometimes, Rosa likes to tease me a little bit, but we've never had sex. She did cheat a few months back, but I forgave her.

>I gasp when you grab my penis and clench my fists, placing them down on the table for support.

Oh.. oh my. You just grabbed my... my...

>I let out an adorable squeal when you squeeze my small penis, biting my lips and gasping for a moment

That feels... that feels quite... good.

>Gasping more as you push me over, I moan as you move your fingers over my soft, skintight leggings. Attempting to regain my balance, I try to shift my feet together, but slip and push my legs further apart

I-I understand sir. I'll try to be more dominant with Rosa, i swear! It's just that whenever I try yo be, she just makes fun of my dick, and any masculinity I have just sort of... disappears.

//You're disappearing for ages anon/. Are you not enjoying it? We can stop if you want.
>>
>>9455403
I don't think they're the same. Mmm. She was good, I creampied her on the bed.
>>
File: 1469659163278.jpg (29KB, 595x595px) Image search: [Google]
1469659163278.jpg
29KB, 595x595px
>>9455430
Nice! must of been fun huh?
You must be a real womaniser then? to seduce someone away from their boyfriend like that?
>>
>>9455466
I guess, I like to use a little charm, you shouldn't be overly blasse when dealing with waifus like her
>>
File: 1473547881594.png (28KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
1473547881594.png
28KB, 380x250px
>>9455466
>must of
>>
I'm worried my boyfriend is looking to upgrade from me. I dont have the biggest breasts, or nicest rear and I've seen him eith other girls.

He says they're his old friends, but he has their numbers
>>
File: 174ced6ea2439a6e8060ecbdc7213237.jpg (566KB, 940x1300px) Image search: [Google]
174ced6ea2439a6e8060ecbdc7213237.jpg
566KB, 940x1300px
>>9455493
I see, gotta really pamper her and make her feel like its the best thing...
Man, I'd hate to be her boyfriend though, how on earth did you keep it secret??
>>
>>9455533
post pics
>>
>>9455533
this just makes me sad
>>
>>9455552
He's off at some 9 - 5 Job most of the week, a real hard worker. I just slip in when he is gone n fuck his waifu in his bed. I make sure Rei showers afterwards she needs to clean mw out of herself
>>
>>9455418
>As he stood behind the young cuck, he leaned forward and whispered into his ear ever so seductively
Well, let's change that. As of RIGHT...
>He stopped as he squeezed his cock and balls even tighter
NOW... let's make you into a man. You can pay me back later. We'll cancel class for now till you can look me in the eye and say you're a man.
>When he heard that Rosa was cheating on him prior to meeting the bull, he felt that it was his duty to make things right. If he was aroused by it, that was one thing, but not aware of it was another.
Next time when you meet her, force yourself onto her. She loves it, trust me...
>He instructed the young cuck with powerful words. He slapped his ass and turn the cuck around. He revealed his flaccid 9 inch cock in front of him. He tapped him on the face with it to silently tell him what he wanted.
See what I'm doing to you? I'm getting you to do my bidding by using my body. And you can't do anything but comply. Not because the size of my manhood, but by the dominance I'm presenting you. Do you understand?

>(You know, I love our session, and it takes time for me to craft an response. I don't like to submit half-assed replies. To which I congratulate your ability to. But for me, it takes time. I want to go all the way if you're willing to stay.
>>
>>9455591
>At the mention of her name, I fall silent..
>I stare at you for a couple of seconds before uttering out
R...Rei?... as in.. Rei Ayanami...?
>My face turns pale as I connect the dots, and mentally kick myself for not realizing sooner how similar both of our pictures we were showing each other looked...
>>
>>9455639
Oh are you the boyfriend? That's though, hey at least you know yo move on.
>>
>>9455634
>(You know, I love our session, and it takes time for me to craft an response. I don't like to submit half-assed replies. To which I congratulate your ability to.

Are you calling me a shitty RPer?
>>
File: Rei-Ayanami-013.jpg (136KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Rei-Ayanami-013.jpg
136KB, 1024x768px
>>9455690
>I stare at him for several more seconds before looking back at the picture hes showing me
B..but.. but how could she... why would she...
>A dark blush forms on my cheeks as I look up to the Anon
How.. how did you do it!? how on earth am I meant to move on from this??
>>
>>9455634
>>(You know, I love our session, and it takes time for me to craft an response. I don't like to submit half-assed replies. To which I congratulate your ability to. But for me, it takes time. I want to go all the way if you're willing to stay.
Ouch that was fucking ice
>>
>>9455697
No not at all. I actually like RPing with you. I'm saying it takes time for me to respond in regards to how fast you are.
>>
>>9455744
Just get another waifu, sorry about Rei. Hey its better to have loved and lost.
>>
>>9455772
Oh, ok. Never mind. Sorry.
>>
>>9455793

It's cool love.

You play a great cuck and our build up is awesome. Lets teach Nate how to be a real man so he can show Rosa what he learned.

But... how ever will he repay the bull...
>>
Ive just seduced an Anon. He was a little shy, and his stupid nerdy fucking girlfriend is going to be destroyed. He was an easy lay too, an eye flutter there, talking about games here. Try again sweetie when you dint have fuckibg glasses.
>>
File: 512.jpg (75KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
512.jpg
75KB, 512x512px
>>9455634
>Hearing you say she loves it, I mutter out a small "Huh?", before you turn me around and bring your manhood to my face

I understand sir. I'll do my best.

You want me to... suck it?

>I scanned around the room, looking for any kind of way to make a quick exit, before realizing my clothes are in the corner, I'd be stuck dressed as a girl unless I obeyed your every word

I'll get right to it, s-sir.

>I gingerly placed my small mouth to the head, kissing it, and lightly brushed my tongue against it's large head, slowly moving my tongue around it

>I taste a small drop of your precum as I move to the urethra, and look up, hoping to find some kind of comforting from you

>I soon notice your pre cum's slightly sweet, cool taste, and tongue your urethra gently, hoping for more, refusing to admit a small craving for it to myself
>>
>>9455973
Well... I got to hand it to you. You sure as well know how to suck cock like a woman. Better than Rosa even...
>Before he could respond, he placed his hands on the back of Nate's head and started to be more aggressive, essentially choking him in the process.

See. You did it all on your own. You're now thinking of me sliding my manhood into your small boypussy. Do you feel like a woman as of right now?

>He asked assertively

You keep this up... and I might suck you off as well...

>(Go your writing is so hot)
>>
File: 461.jpg (76KB, 461x512px) Image search: [Google]
461.jpg
76KB, 461x512px
>>9456108
>>9456108
>Pushing down further to relieve the stress from your hands, I barely notice as 5 inches of your cock slide into my mouth. As I go down further and further, eventually reaching 7 inches deep, I look up at you, hoping for praise. Noticing you looking back down, my eyes turn back to your cock, not wanting to be seen as enjoying it.

Mfffff~

>I swirl my tongue around the bottom of the shaft, it lightly brushing against your frenulum, its tip massaging your shaft, relaxing it

>Hearing you ask if I feel like a woman, I look up and simply muffle out a 'Mmmm hmmm.', only noticing i sounded slightly too pleased about the fact afterwards

>Sure enough, my body betrayed me, and I soon grew a small semi erection of 3 inches in my underwear, but my penis was unable to move past the tight black leggings, blocking any chance of release, whilst also dripping its juices through the panties.
>>
>>
>>9456316
>As the cuck started to enjoy his punishment, the bull ripped his cock out of his mouth and slapped him hard across the face. Leaving a red mark as a reminder.

>He looked down and saw a small bump sticking out of his leggings, he smiled and knew he had right were he wanted him to be.

>He pulled Nate by the hair up off his news onto his feet. The bull then placed his hands on his hips and lifted onto the desk. He scooted closer to him and tiled the cuck's head back. He could see water building up from the pain he felt across his face. He started kissing his neck and rubbing his hands up and down his legs. Occasionally having them touch the top of his erected penis. His hands eventually made their way into his pants and he started fondling his genitalia.

What is my body telling you and what is your body asking of you? Can you look me in the eyes yet and say you're a man yet?

>(Captcha is acting up. heads up)
>>
>>9456599
>I briefly held my hand to my cheek, after being slapped. To my own shock, I just got harder. The idea of being punished by another man just made me more aroused

I'm- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do anything wrong.

>Feeling you fondling my small genitals as you kiss my neck, my senses are totally overwhelmed, I can barely do anything but moan, shake amd hold my arms around your neck for support

>my now erect penis is getting closer and closer to cumming already, my body tenses up, and I begin to lose control of my own mind, being overtaken by animal instinct

Your body is... its telling me that you're the man here. That you decide everything that happens. That I'll dp as I'm told. My body is... it's begging to go further, it's asking for more.

I can't look you in tge eyes and say that yet. I'm sorry sir, I can't.
>>
>>9456824
>He slapped on the other side of your face this time
Well try you fucking small dick faggot!
Tell me to suck you cock! Puff out your chest, look me in the eye and say it!
>He demanded. and depending on his answer, dictates on how he'll treat him...

>(I wanna try to see your response before I continue. Just follow what your hormones are telling you and I'll do the rest)
>>
>>9456931
>I look at you, my face weak in a state of total daze and confusion, but what comes out of my mouth totally honest

No. I'm not a man. I can't be a man. I don't have a dominant bone in my body. When I'm wearing these soft skirts and doing as I'm told by you, I feel so complete. Like I've finally found what I'm meant to do. Please, let me do as you say. You... you make me feel so safe and protected.
>>
>>9457066
>(Another quick question then)

>The man turned around and stared out the window.
I make you feel safe huh? Do I make you feel like a woman?

And if you say you'll do anything I say... then... Let me fuck Rosa in front of you. Let me impregnate your girlfriend as if she is my own.

Would you be okay with that?
>He asked as he looked at the reflection in the window. Behind him he saw the closet door barely open with a blinking red light. Knowing that Rosa was watching and waiting.
>>
>>9457257
>I fell to my knees, unable to maintain any composition in front of you. I hesitated at first, knowing this was my last chance to preserve any masculinity

Yes, yes, I'll let you. I'll let you have Rosa's body all to yourself. I'll even watch and help. Please, just let me stay like this. I feel so.... warm.
>>
>>9457346
You're pathetic...
>he let out a sigh
Alright Rosa... Come on out...

>Immediately after, Rosa emerges from the closet with a camera. It was blinking as if it was recording.
I really wanted to help you Nate. I really wanted you to become a man. But I can only help so far...

But don't worry, I'll still fuck that tight little hole of yours...
>He said as he looked at the Rosa

>( how are you liking that twist?)
>>
>>9457438
>I gasped, and stared at Rosa, Rosa turned to me and looked down at me, with a small smirk on her face, and squatted down to me
'You really will do whatever you're told? I'm glad you've come to terms with it. Good girl.'

>Rosa pats my head, before turning back to you and admiring your cock

'Won't it be so much fun? Watching me get pregnant with his baby? Sucking his cock clean every single night when I'm too tired? You'll make a great maid, to me and my new boyfriend here.'

>Rosa moves closer, placing her arms around you and kissing you on the lips, and stroking your wet cock.

//Sorry for late response anon. It's 2;48 here. can we continue tomorrow?
>>
>>9458318
>Ya no worries. I'm not sure what time I'm off work tomorrow. Want to screencap us and we'll pick up when we can?
>>
>>9458433
Sure. Sounds good.
>>
File: Jerry why.jpg (27KB, 314x246px) Image search: [Google]
Jerry why.jpg
27KB, 314x246px
>no furries or ponies
>>
Storytelling anon here, still thinking about doing some idle writing for the genre, get out a little of the creativity that wants to vent itself that way. For the audience who might read, say, a pastebin with a small list of choices of moments to see a waifu's chastity illusion smashed, what kind of choices would you like to see?

-Hit the bar, and find a girl that looks oh-so-similar to yours flirting about?
-Find a video of some kind, either a hidden element of her checkered past or even a porn video right there on the internet?
-How does your girl manage to talk the landlord into extending the payment deadline you're having trouble with? Maybe you should double back and see how negotiations work...

Just a few ideas out of the dozens that exist, I guess I just want to write something and see what might most ignite the blood flow.
>>
>>9455690
<3 Rei
>>
File: btfggt.gif (126KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
btfggt.gif
126KB, 720x480px
>A literal cuck thread
Have you considered suicide? Honest question. And if so, why have you stopped trying?
>>
>>9459263
Please insult me more
>>
>>9459298
Just answer the question(s).
>>
>>9459298
Show me your waifu and I might.
>>
>>9459263
Who's your waifu, anon?
>>
>>9460575
Who's the current FotM?
>>
>>9460599
Wendy?
>>
>>9460841
Still?
>>
>>9460899
Guess so.
>>
I'm here ti creampie your waifu
>>
>>9450607
Impregnation is the best.
If the bull isn't knocking your waifu up then he's not doing his job.
>>
>>9462655
I love knocking other peoples waifus up, its so nice seeing their bellies swell with my children
>>
>>9462655
This, he's not potent enough if he isn't conquering the waifu's womb.
>>
I'm finally going to propose to my waifu, do you guys have any tips for me?
>>
>>9462855
Of course Anon! Make it her special day... treat her to something nice! and make sure she enjoys the day for more reasons than just the proposal!
Shes really cute by the way! whats her name?
>>
>>9462896
Here name is Twilight!
>>
>>9462855
You should check if she is pregnant
>>
>>9463220
Well she's a real cutie isnt she?
>His eyes cast down to her buldging chest, his mind going wild at how big her breasts are
you've really got yourself a great catch Anon~ bet she's amazing in bed huh?~
>>
>>9463262
She is... She seemingly never stops. Ive fucked marathon sessions with her.
>>
>>9463289
Holy fuck Anon, nice~
>He almost undresses her with his eyes... and looks to the Anon
So how long have you and here been... together?~
>>
>>9463314
Abiut a year? Do you know her? You seem... close
>>
>>9463348
Well, I know her now Anon~ and after seeing her, I wouldnt mind meeting her actually! she seems like she'd be a nice person after all
>He smiles and pats the Anon on the back friendily
>>
>>9463387
Hhh. Well I guess there isn't a problem with that. You seem nice too, why nit come around later?
>>
>>9463452
>The mans eyes seem to brighten up at the suggestion
Come round? sure!~ that sounds like a great Idea!
>He glances down at the picture and traces over her small skirt.. lewd thoughts entering his mind again
Where abouts do you live Anon? what time do you want me to visit?~
>>
>>9463515
Down the street, latter tonight? Hmmm you're very observant? Anyway we'll see yiu later
>>
>>9463529
See you later Anon~ Ill meet you at about 7pm...

>The Anon walks away and continues his daily activitys... until it gets close to 7pm.
>>
>>9463560
Oh hello again, cone in cone in. Do you want a drink or sonething?
>>
>>9462655
While the waifu begs for the bastard child, yeah?
>>
File: 1492186176262.jpg (368KB, 1000x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1492186176262.jpg
368KB, 1000x1217px
Bump
>>
My girlfriend told me not to ejaculate for a week and when I don't do it I am drawn to this thread.
>>
>>9465816
>When she sees the bull's dick
>>
>>9467608
She... she wouldnt even look at another mans dicks...
>>
>>9468800
Are you sure about that? Have you really been able to be certain where she's been recently?
>>
File: 7d290ec79cb11fa99dd14e9cd9f4d2cf.jpg (436KB, 737x1228px) Image search: [Google]
7d290ec79cb11fa99dd14e9cd9f4d2cf.jpg
436KB, 737x1228px
>>9468904
Of course I have... she's been with me as we've visited each town, we're on holiday you see.
We walk to each town and stop off there for a night or two... having adventures inbetween
>>
>>9469093
Adventures, huh? Sounds nice, but she could get adventurous while in town, too. You can't tell me she hasn't occasionally asked to go off on her own for a bit, right?
>>
>>9469121
Well.. she has sometimes, but not often! and when she does its to visit.. Slateport market for example? or Lillycove department store...
What are you.. what are you suggesting??
>>
>>9469200
See, you can't always know where somebody is one hundred percent of the time. Does she ever go to those places with a reason like being bored?
I'm just saying there might be a few signs you might be missing. Is she planning on heading out to the nearest shop today, anon? Perhaps you should...discreetly follow her.
>>
>>9458433
Hey anon. I'm back. Wanna continue?
>>
>>9469280
Well.. I think she is, I suppose I could follow her to see if shes up to anything dubious?
I dont think she's doing anything bad though anon! She would never do anything bad behind my back.
Although... yeah she was bored when she went out shopping those two times...
>>
>>9469325
Well, it never hurts to check. Suspicion is the seed that can hurt a lot of relationships, but it's not worth approaching in the open if there's no basis for the suspicion; it would just cause more problems.
Look, just hang back after she goes shopping, keep an eye on her. I'm sure it'll be something worth looking into, and who knows, maybe you'll come out stronger for it.
>He pats you on the back before leaving you.
Catch you later anon, good luck with the espionage!
>>
File: ea60f34e098e879882c43a1228384925.jpg (110KB, 618x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ea60f34e098e879882c43a1228384925.jpg
110KB, 618x1000px
>>9469394
>I nod and watch the man walk off into the distance, after sighing a little, I walk back to my hotel and I wait for her to arrive.
>We have a nice time out, exploring the city until finally, she asks to go shopping on her own. I agree and minutes after she leaves, I leave also... trailing behind her to follow.
>>
>>9469434
>As she leaves her man behind to go on her shopping expedition, she brazenly ogles a few other guys that pass by, who ogle her in return.
>It's not until one of them comes up to her that he seems very familiar.
>It's the anon from before that gave you the idea.
>He talks friendly to her, and she's already giggling and, more alarming, running a few fingers along his arm as they walk and talk.
>>
>Time for another day at work, morning preparations are being completed
>Waifu stands nearby, ready to see you off
>Landlord's needing rent payment today, once again you're a little short
>Waifu tells you not to worry, she'll talk to him and get him to ease up
>Sends you off with a nice, soothing smile and a peck on the cheek
>Always able to ease your troubled mind, that one
>You leave to work with a clear conscience
>Halfway there, you get a call
>Emergency power situation at work, basically closed for repairs for the day
>One less day of paycheck, gonna make the rent even harder...
>On the other hand, a free day to spend with your girl!
>Head back home, notice landlord's car there
>Must have decided to meet early to discuss the payment
>Slip inside quietly, nobody in the living room
>Some distant noises though
>Go to investigate, find the door to the bedroom slightly ajar
>Peer through the gap
>Landlord's standing in the middle of the room, pants around ankles, shoving his fat length down your girl's mouth
>You're about two seconds away from cracking the door down when he releases her and she pops off
>"Fuuuck, I love the way you fuck my throat~!"
>W-what?
>She's...smiling, drool pooling at the corners of her mouth
>"Got to get my money's worth, if you want that extension on your deadline again."
>He chuckles and she giggles before he pushes her back down onto his cock
>Her mouth stretches wide over his length, wet smacking noises as she slurps over it, lavishing it with attention
>Blood is boiling in your body, your eyes can't tear away
>"He still hasn't asked you how you convince me to be so nice?"
>"Mmm...ah, nope! He doesn't have a clue~!"
>>
>>9469535
>Her fingers disappear between her legs while she sucks on that fat hunk of meat, going down far enough to gag and then beyond.
>The sick sight is almost too much to bear, but your eyes can't turn away, watching your girl be so slavish towards a man's member
>Landlord's getting ready, but pushes her back
>"Enough of that. You want that extension, you know what to do."
>She grins perversely and stands herself up. Even from there you see the wet spot at her crotch.
>She moves to the bed--your bed--and strips herself down, spreading her legs for him and showing off the dripping wet sex you thought was yours and yours alone
>"Please fuck me! Since my silly husband can't pay up, use my pussy to make up for the late fee~!"
>He moves to the edge of the bed, yanking her close, smacking against her entrance with the fat head of his cock
>No no no no, anything but that, you could forgive her for the blowjob maybe but this is too much please don't
>"Ahh~~!"
>He thrust himself in one go, no hesitation, and is now balls-deep in your wife
>The humiliation burns across your face as you listen to him grunt, and your wife squeal while his hips crash against her
>Why are you tenting in your pants watching your wife betray you like this?!
>"So big! So much bigger than him! God, I love rent day~!"
>How long did it take from the first late payment for her to turn into...this?
>Your mind reels with all the information to process, but the tryst continues with no regard towards your emotions or understanding
>His furious thrusting increases in tempo, he crawls onto the bed, onto her, spreading her legs and planting his weight on her
>Is this...the mating press?!
>Only now do you realize he's been bareback this whole time
>>
>>9469547
>He's grunting and panting harder, slamming against her
>Her nails grind along his back, her legs wrap around him
>No no no no no no
>"Fuck!"
>"AAHHH! Yes, cum in me~~!"
>Hopelessly you can only watch as his balls contract up against your wife's dripping wet tunnel, an unseen flood of sperm directly assaulting her womb
>She groans in bliss with every new twitch that fills her up
>By the time he pulls away you can hear the squelch of all the cum left inside to pool
>He brings her lips back to his cock to clean off.
>"Good thing we have plenty of time to negotiate. Ready for round two?"

(First time trying to greentext a tale, don't know how well it works. Would have preferred to make it a more detailed solo scene, but don't have the time before I have to be away.)
>>
File: df4ae6dbada9beeccdbc07a4366bddc5.jpg (148KB, 850x1163px) Image search: [Google]
df4ae6dbada9beeccdbc07a4366bddc5.jpg
148KB, 850x1163px
>>9469519
>My cheeks flush bright red as I continue covertly following the pair, I try to figure out in my mind why shes doing this... and if I was actually taking it all the wrong way?
>My eyes draw to her clothing.. shes wearing her usual tight fitting clothes which honestly.. her chest is a little big for, her shorts however are perfect for her.
>Part of me wants to run up to her and ask her what the hell she's doing, but I bide my time and keep shadowing the pair
>>
>>9469560
Its amazing Anon! Nice writing style! a bit of a cliche story but then again, NTR always is. Of course it could of been longer but it was still a great length
>Screencaps and saves.
>>
>>9469560
I enjoyed it. Good work.
>>
>>9469566
>The two slid along among the crowd together, chatting at length. The way she hooked her arms around his own would make it look to any usual onlookers as if they were the couple, and not that she was supposed to be with someone else.
>There was still a chance the activity was all on the up-and-up...at least until the moment came when the anon's hand slipped behind her in a moment of solace, and gripped tightly onto her rear through her shorts.
>Rather than a yelp or other moment of surprise from her, she simply turns to give that anon a look...one of lust.
>The two slide away out of sight of the majority, and she presses the anon against a wall, running her shorts-covered butt against his crotch brazenly.
>>
>>9469654
>>9469581
Thanks! Yeah, it could have gone for longer, probably, but I don't know how long greentexts usually go, and didn't want to be too obtrusive. And yeah, cliche, but as you said, NTR is as a genre nearly as cliche as a pizza delivery guy with extra sausage, We're here mostly for sexy fun and hot descriptions over anything groundbreaking, after all, right?

I might try more greentexts in the future, or pastebin actual scenes when the creativity strikes.
>>
>>9469681
//Sorry Anon, I know we just started but I have to go, not ideal but shit happens you know? :(
>>
>>9469707
I don't mind cliche. I mean, there's a reason why these scenarios get used so much, right? It's because people enjoy them.
>>
>>9469734
It's fine, it happens! Be safe out there, maybe we'll continue again sometime!
>>
>>9469743
Indeed! As they say, the devil is in the details, and even the cliche scenarios can be given the right spark of uniqueness by using the right kind of different positions, the look of the waifu and the bull, and so on.

Perhaps next will be the cliche of the cuck's boss bending her over the desk, or the waifu being a streetwalker, or perhaps a discovered porn video/stream or something.
>>
>>9469921
I look forward to whatever you choose, even if it's something different.
>>
>>9472469
//Are you just going around posting her in all the lewd threads, anon? That desperate to find somebody to fuck her?
>>
>>9472570
//Maybe? This is the only place where I'd actually prefer if someone else played as her.
>>
Cucks.
>>
>>9472638
>I'd actually prefer if someone else played as her
So you want to be cucked out of your roleplaying role?
>>
>>9469313
Hey anon, sorry busy day today. You still on?
>>
>>9472469
I'd impregnate your egghead waifu
>>
File: ntr_rise.png (2MB, 1344x6836px) Image search: [Google]
ntr_rise.png
2MB, 1344x6836px
bump with old stuff
hope cap-anon comes back someday
>>
>>9480547
Yeah, I'm on now.
>>
>>9483171
do you have more? maybe an imgur link
>>
File: 0d773650b70d2f0c5511f90577236a81.jpg (704KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0d773650b70d2f0c5511f90577236a81.jpg
704KB, 1000x1000px
I really want to find a waifu for cucking me...
>>
>>
>>9485924
Whose the girl, anon?
>>
>>9485748
How about that very waifu right there?

>>9485924
Nice ass. Is that your waifu, anon?
>>
>>9485983
It's my waifu, Ms. Fortune!
>>9486074
Ah... Thanks, I guess? Yeah, it's my waifu alright. You should try to remember that.
>>
>>9486090
Right. Your waifu...

Yeah, no. Sorry. I can't stop imagining her in the nude, although she's already halfway there.
>>
>>9486102
W-well, I guess it's understandable to feel that way. She really is one hell of a sight, isn't she? But I suggest you stay away from her unless you want her to claw your face off. She's a fighter, you know?
>>
>>9486074
Megumin ? I don't know her at all.
She's just very good at filling posts.
>>
>>9486115
She is a hell of a sight? I definitely wouldn't kick her out of bed!

Oh? She's.. Dangerous? You make it sound like she'd outright kill me.
>>
File: 69ad.jpg (226KB, 850x1170px) Image search: [Google]
69ad.jpg
226KB, 850x1170px
>>9486074
Megumin's actually my waifu, anon, if you're curious.
>>
Hey guys! my waifu goes to the gym a lot and she always checks to see if its paid off... it has right? she looks toned doesnt she?
>>
File: Card Lynne winter.jpg (168KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Card Lynne winter.jpg
168KB, 640x800px
Lynanon around?
>>
>>9486488
I would, but I think I'd have to leave it for a later occasion. I ended up cumming twice already despite being up for two hours.
>>
>>9486600
Alright anon, do get back to me when you'd like to.
>>
>>9486488
She's really too cute, I even hesitate to touch her.
>>
File: 741.jpg (210KB, 850x1198px) Image search: [Google]
741.jpg
210KB, 850x1198px
>>9486615
I mean, I guess you can if you want anon. Sorta a bit much though...
>>
>>9484979
Same. Being in different time zones suck.

But it won't suck as bad as what happened to Nate.
>>
>>9486704
Awesoem to see you anon! just reply to my post here:
>>9458318
when ready!

By the way anon, do you have any personal kinks and whatnot you'd like included? Or any specific way you'd like me to rp Rosa?
>>
>>9486526
That's one hell of a flat stomach she's got. I bet underneath the fur it's rock-solid. I'd say her gym-going is paying off in spades.
>>
That's start with C.C was so hot !
>>
>>9486656
Looks like that other guy wandered off, but really man, you'd let just anybody touch up your girl?
She's yours, ain't she? Act like it!
>>
a-anyone wants to watch some old school interracial porn
>>
>Be on a business trip that takes you away from your waifu
>Your solace comes from video chats with her from the hotel room, but often it's only for a scant few moments
>At least you get to see her face on occasion, during early parts of certain days before you both have to take care of things
>A man has needs, though
>Solace in those moments comes from late-evening porn
>Surfing your chosen site for smut and browsing the newest vids
>Title catches your eye
>"Wife's casting couch adventure while hubbie's off at work!"
>Hmm....
>The thumbnail looks to have an oddly familiar woman...

Dare you click?
>>
>>9487756
Eagerly.
>>
>>9487756
Of course you click! click it and watch it all the way through!
>>
>>9487756
I would do it but not expect anything of it.
>>
>>9487756
Of course
>>
>>9487783
>>9487810
>>9487844
>>9487873

>It's probably just a mediocre acted-out scenario, you think, as you decide to click on the video and see if it appeals
>Video loads up, standard office setting with a couch
>Typical censored-face male getting set up, before the door opens and the woman in question arrives
>Your eyes widen and jaw falls as you watch her saunter to the couch
>No mistaking it, it's your waifu
>The look, the way her voice sounds, her name when she's asked for it...you even recognize the outfit as one you bought her a few months ago!
>"So, what brings you to our humble little office?"
>"Well, a little extra money wouldn't hurt..."
>"...but that's not the only reason, is it?"
>She giggles.
>"Nope! My husband's off on business trips all the time...and a girl has needs, you know!"
>He chuckles in return.
>"Sounds like this isn't your first rodeo."
>She gets a smug look on her face.
>"I might have a little experience...why don't you step on over here and find out?"
>He doesn't need much more encouragement than that.
>She's removing her shirt before he gets there, and as her bra comes into view while the top is tossed aside, so too does a bulging cock being offered to her.
>It's huge!
>Her eyes light up at the sight, you see her lick her lips.
>"You look happy."
>"Of course I am! I love seeing a big, fat dick like this in front of my face...my husband's just not got the kind of cock I need...not like this huge...monster..."
>Her voice is turning breathy.
>Camera angle switches to an angle from his POV, but even with an angle meant to simulate your presence, it only serves to intensify the fact that you are NOT there with your wife, and that is NOT your cock slowly being enveloped by her lips, feeling the draw of her mouth as a pleased hum comes from her throat while she starts blowing him...
>>
>>9487973
>She's sliding up and down that cock like a pro
>Guy's already moaning a bit from how good she sucks him
>She reaches behind and snaps the clasp to her bra, lets her tits fall out and breathe while she treats him.
>She pops off of him for a moment, laps from the base to the tip, her face framed by cock for a moment, rubbing the shaft against her
>"God, you're huge..."
>"Bet your husband would hate to see you like this."
>"Mmm...well, he should try being home more often if that's the case...and maybe grow a bigger dick, too!"
>That stings and makes the blood boil...too bad it's all trying to pool down south
>This porn video should hurt, and it does, but it's still doing what porn is intended to do to you
>She bobs faster, jerking off the lower part of his cock while slurping and making the rest vanish past her lips over and over
>"Oh...that's it...suck that cock, you nasty little whore..."
>How dare he!
>She moans with his cock in her mouth, before popping off again, looking up at the camera with unabashed lust.
>"Mmm...that's right, say it again...I'm a dirty little whore...cheating on my husband so I can get some nice dick..."
>He grabs her head and pushes her down, and she more than eagerly rams her throat further and lets the cock impale itself in her throat with a gag and a gulp
>"Shit, got ourselves a real hot-wife here, don't we?"
>He pins her down for a moment before releasing her to gasp for air, coughing a little and sliding her hand between her legs.
>"Fuck..."
>"You gettin' wet?"
>"You tell me~"
>She strips down from her pants and lays back on the couch, showing a huge stain on her panties...the pair you bought her as an anniversary present...
>She slides it to the side to show off her pussy, ready for action and with a seductive expression on her face as she speaks to the camera, and the cock-wielding man behind it.
>"Get over here and fuck me...fuck me like my husband wishes he could!"
>>
>>9488153
>Camera pans up her body, then back down to her pussy once he's in range
>Hovers over her pussy to show the massive cock making contact
>She's moaning just from having it rub up against it.
>"Don't tease me, damn it....I'm so fucking horny...I need to get fucked!"
>He chuckles behind the camera.
>"Damn, you need it that bad? Hubby leave you for that long?"
>"He couldn't even make me cum the last two times we fucked! Now give me that cock!"
>He stops beating around the bush and puts the head to her tunnel, and the camera gets a nice shot of a cock not your own sliding into your wife's pussy, off-screen hearing a drawn-out moan of pure bliss as she's filled so nicely with something thicker and longer than your own
>He sinks all the way in, and keeps it inside for a moment, sighing himself with how good it feels
>"Oh God yes....you're so big...I almost came just from you putting it in me...oh, fuck...."
>He waits a moment longer, then starts moving.
>Slow strokes at first, but no less pleasurable for her, the camera pans to her face, the soft and lewd expression on it while her body jerks around from the impact of his balls up against her entrance.
>The noises start mingling together, grunting and panting and slapping and gasping and all other noises
>A symphony of sex and sin that's only getting faster and louder with each passing moment.
>Her breasts bounce around while he fucks her like that, right there on the couch and unknowingly right in front of her husband.
>She's still wearing the ring, you see it on her hand when she grabs her breast or rubs the edge of her pussy while his cock stabs into her depths
>"Fuck, don't stop....I love this dick...!"
>"Crazy slut....you been getting extra cock on the side a lot, huh?"
>"F-Fuck....y-yeah....every week he isn't here...I get at least o-one dick in me...I barely even r-remember...what his little cock feels like...!"
>>
>>9488322
>"Any protection?"
>"Fuck no...! I love...r-raw cock more than anything...except maybe a good c-creampie...!"
>"Shit, you're a risky little slut, aren't you?"
>She giggles perversely.
>"I sure am! Now, are you gonna talk, or are you gonna drain those balls...straight into my womb?"
>Words give way to nothing but moans and bestial lust as he hammers away into your wife's bare cunt, the same pussy you now know has taken untold amounts of unfamiliar cock and cum without a care
>She's gasping, and swearing, and by the time the release is about to happen, she's begging...
>"God! Cum in me...you stud! Gimme every drop...!"
>The camera focuses on the blur of movement at the loins, until he grunts with finality, impaling his length inside her.
>You can see the faint twitch, each time providing an unseen spurt of thick cum inside your wife
>She's crying out wordlessly, her body shaking with orgasm until the both have rode out their pleasure
>He pulls out slowly, caked with pussy juice and cum stains, before focusing on watching his offering slide out of her, unseen gallons probably waiting deeper inside her
>Camera moves back up to her face, the dirty cock appearing and getting cleaned off by her beautiful, glistening face.
>"Fuck....you worked hard for that one, huh? Don't think this is the last time we'll see you, huh?"
>"Mmm....so long as you provide the fat cocks, I'll come back as much as you like~!"
>She continues to slide her tongue along the shaft, cleaning up every remnant of their union and worshiping it with a new coating of saliva all over.
>"Well I hope we get to see you again real soon."
>"Oh, you will! My husband's away on a long business trip right now, and I'm feeling very, very needy~"
>She gives the cock a kiss at the head one more time before the video ends with her looking directly up at the camera view with a sultry smile.
>"Let's fuck again real soon, OK? My husband will never find out~"

(Another greentext attempt from me, how was it?)
>>
>>9488493
It was great Anon! you really are good at these!
>>
File: 1467311605976.png (276KB, 290x472px) Image search: [Google]
1467311605976.png
276KB, 290x472px
>>9487556
no
>>
>>9486526
She sure does. I wonder what wold happen if she got pregnant
>>
>>9488696
Thanks. It's kinda like an alternative way to bull when the mood strikes but nobody's around to play, plus I just like writing smut and love hearing if people enjoy it.

I'm off the next two days so I might wind up producing more, who knows. Hell, I could maybe write specific short stories for cucks if there's any who have a specific idea for a specific waifu or something.
>>
>>9487542
//You still there, anon??
>>
>>9487556
desu go home
>>
>>9486730
//Sorry again for hiatus. Life got in the way. Do you have discord at all?

//As for kinks... well I love it when my partner talks dirty. Like saying stuff on the lines of, fuck me hard, cum inside me. Anal is also a big plus. Play her like you would like any submissive slut. Thanks love.

//Do you have any kinks you'd like for me demonstrate?
>>
After checking the archive I really enjoyed reading the C.C. ones. Anyone have more screenshot compilation?
>>
>>9490053
//I do have discord anon. Why do you need it?

//I can totally do those kinks. I'd love to.

//Just the cuck being talked down to, like a pet or a servant. Also chastity.
>>
>>9490138
Also requesting this, or cuckold literotica in general even
>>
>>9490638
I could write something up. Any personal ideas?
>>
>>9490720
I'd love to read something by you but I don't really have any ideas right now...
>>
>>9490765
Maybe a spunky tomboy getting a bit too personal with Anon's new "friend"
>>
>>9490765
>>9490819
I'm down for anything.

Just know I'm not a professional writer or anything.
>>
File: 1492874921620.png (2MB, 2046x1954px) Image search: [Google]
1492874921620.png
2MB, 2046x1954px
>>9490837
>Just know I'm not a professional writer or anything.
Don't worry, nobody expects that. Just go ahead and enjoy yourself if you like writing this stuff.
Anyways, I don't know if what I suggested is a good idea or would lend itself for a short story. Just write about the type of cuckolding you're the most into.
>>
>>9490880
I was thinking maybe semi-consensual, semi forced ntr with femdom vibes. I'll write something tomorrow.
>>
>>9490950
Nice, can't wait to read it desu! Semi-consensual is pretty hot, seeing how the cuck ever so slowly loses control of the relationship~
>>
Creampies are the best!
>>
>>9494125
Especially when they're done in my waifu!
>>
>>9494931
You can't just post replies like that without your waifu image.
>>
Greentext anon here. Stuck away from greentext capabilities but who among the readers would be interested in some type of scenario involving your waifu being gangbanged?
>>
>>9495361
I'm personally not a fan of gangbang ntr, but I can't speak for everyone. I like it to be more personal or intimate.
>>
>>9495626
Not a problem. Just testing the waters and seeing what people might like to see. You guys are about the only audience I have for writing this genre, so feedback is extra important.
>>
>>9495626
Same. But hey, maybe some anons are into their waifu getting humiliated as well
>>
Please we need more screencaps!
>>
>>9495818
I'm appreciate you asking us what we want then. Very generous, let us know if we can help you in any way.
So far though I love having you.
>>9495821
Yes, its not that I'm turned off by that its just less heart wrenching if she doesn't fall in love with a single cock
>>
File: ntr_hilda.png (2MB, 1352x8816px) Image search: [Google]
ntr_hilda.png
2MB, 1352x8816px
>>9496073
I only have a few, anyone know if cap anon's still around?
>>
File: ntr_hilda2.png (686KB, 1352x4374px) Image search: [Google]
ntr_hilda2.png
686KB, 1352x4374px
>>9496106
>>
>>9496106
Thanks I'm pretty new to these thread I'm checking the desu but its pretty hard to find a completed one. I like the C.C. one though. Can you post all stuff that you have?
>>
>>9495818
Mommies are perfect for gang bangs.
>>
>>9496096
I just like writing smut in general. Sometimes I have urges to delve into this less seemly side of porn, and I figure people around here wouldn't mind the extra content. I'm glad my attempts are appreciated. I'm not yet sure what's next on the chopping block, as it were.

Perhaps next time I delve beyond the usual, into another of my personal kinks; that of the pregnant waifu, and the bastard child within, the tryst Still going even while the cuck believes it to be his.

Perhaps that's a bit much though. Pregnant smut is VERY niche after all.
>>
File: ntr_lucina.png (2MB, 1348x8136px) Image search: [Google]
ntr_lucina.png
2MB, 1348x8136px
>>9496289
>>
>>9496540
Do you have more?
>>
File: ntr_roxie_new.png (2MB, 1456x6190px) Image search: [Google]
ntr_roxie_new.png
2MB, 1456x6190px
>>9496611
yes
>>
File: ntr_shauna.png (1MB, 1336x2342px) Image search: [Google]
ntr_shauna.png
1MB, 1336x2342px
>>9496650
>>
File: ntr_shauna2.png (2MB, 1342x2862px) Image search: [Google]
ntr_shauna2.png
2MB, 1342x2862px
>>9496675
>>
File: ntr_Shauna3.png (3MB, 1438x6874px) Image search: [Google]
ntr_Shauna3.png
3MB, 1438x6874px
>>9496790
>>
File: ntr_shauna4.png (3MB, 1760x4952px) Image search: [Google]
ntr_shauna4.png
3MB, 1760x4952px
>>9496830
>>
File: ntr_Shauna5.png (1MB, 1324x3590px) Image search: [Google]
ntr_Shauna5.png
1MB, 1324x3590px
>>9496851
>>
File: ntr_shauna6.png (3MB, 1464x4808px) Image search: [Google]
ntr_shauna6.png
3MB, 1464x4808px
>>9496909
will post more later if there's not activity
also
>I seriously need to find someone to date Shauna ;^)
>>
>>9496956
Ehh.. Can you make a imgur or something? Thanks for sharing them! I appreciate it.
>>
>>9496956
I don't know much about Shauna but I'd be totally up for some advice on dating her too.
>>
That was a lot of Shauna. Man, where was I when there was time to cuck someone with her?
>>
>>9497158
Sucking a cock probably somewhere.
>>
>>9497190
No, that's where Shauna was. :^)
>>
File: ntr_dawn.png (2MB, 1408x4272px) Image search: [Google]
ntr_dawn.png
2MB, 1408x4272px
>>9497148
>>9497158
i'd be up for it after this thursday, not limited to Shauna btw, I'm up to giving some love to other pokégirls
>>
File: ntr_dawn2.png (2MB, 1400x5215px) Image search: [Google]
ntr_dawn2.png
2MB, 1400x5215px
>>9497472
>>
File: ntr_dawn3.png (496KB, 1144x3512px) Image search: [Google]
ntr_dawn3.png
496KB, 1144x3512px
>>9497488
>>
>>9497472
Misty would be nice, too.
>>
>>9496540
>you will never play with that Lucina anon

It hurts
>>
>>9497583
what? he left?
I remember seeing him around like a month ago...
he's not a regular but I wouldn't consider him dead yet
>>
>>9497651
What the fuck, that's news to me. Good news!
I hope I can catch him at some point!
>>
Where would people's opinion lie on simple swinging? Less "be a jerk and steal my waifu" and more, "Hey, bud, wanna have a friendly fuck with my waifu?"
>>
>>9498276
Seems fun, as long as its just one sided swinging. I'd rather he just fuck my waifu, no mutual waifu sharing.
>>
>>9498276
I have a that sort of friendship with one fella from here. We bang each other's waifus, though he hasn't been around in a long while now..
>>
>>9498330
That sounds kind of hot. What kinda waifus changed hands between the two of you?
>>
>>9498276
this is pretty much life goal for me. I just want a bud who could be like a third person in our relationship. He's the one who has sex with her, while I watch. No humiliation or anything, just a guy who owns my waifu in the bedroom, while the three of us are friends otherwise.
>>
>>9498384
Eeh, I'd rather not disclose that here. Just mine and his waifu we have, is what I can say.
>>
>>9498312
>>9498388
Sounds like fun to be had if you find the right guy. What waifus do you guys have?

(Personally I would likely be up for both ends of the spectrum here, but all my responses were focused on people looking for bull-friends, as it were, so...)
>>
>>9498528
That's cool, I understand. Was just curious because a bud and I also like to establish boundaries around certain waifus to create that tension.
>>
>>9498911
But she is a wonderfully sensual woman.
>>
>>9498622
second guy you replied to, my waifu is Ahri.

That said, I don't feel like the scenario I described really lends to engaging RP, so I'm not really sure I'd be interested in doing something with it
>>
>>9499198
Fair enough. I just thought it might be fun to run that sort of thing where it's just friendly fucking over humiliation and the like.

Might just run the scenario as the waifu and hubby myself later on if nobody goes for having their own waifu swing. I might not enjoy being the cuck in the traditional sort of thing that goes on here, but a lighter side of things is fine with me.
>>
>>9502493
cuck
>>
>>9502510
That's what I am...
>>
>>9490273
// Discord just to keep in contact and to work around each other's schedules. I'm Totally okay treating Nate pooly. He's a young weak cuck who will be treated like a woman and made to feel like one. Maybe I'll have Rosa fuck him in the ass for good measure. Make him regret the day he was born with a cock instead of a uterus.
>>
>>9498911
Fluttershy is a juicy, fat assed slut!
>>
>>9503594
I'm sorry I missed you anon. you still there?
>>
>>9505562
Ya I just woke up and have an hour to spare.

Wanna fuck for a bit or wait till we are both free?
>>
>>9505990
When will you be free next?
>>
>>9506318
Tomorrow around this time. Tomorrow is my day off.
I still have about 90 minutes free though right now if you want to continue a bit longer.
>>
>>9506408
I'm totally down for that if you are. Just reply to the last post I made in the rp!
>>
>>9458318
>As Rosa strolled up to him, he stared at the young boy's eyes. He felt disgusted and ashamed that he failed him. But he might as well make the best out of it.
Nate! Get your ass over here!
>He snapped his fingers and pointed at his feet. He could see the tears of the young boy seaming up.
I'm going to impregnat your girlfriend and you're going to raise it as one of your own. You will always look into my child's eyes as they call you daddy. But they can never know the truth. The truth that their beloved father is nothing more than a weak woman trapped in a man's body.
>He whispered into Rosa's ear.
"Get your dick ready for him. Let's have him feel like a woman by a woman".
>He said as he reached down grabbed a handful of Rosa's hairy pussy.
Come here you sissy faggot! Don't make me ask again. Crawl on your hands and knees!
>>
File: rosa2.jpg (82KB, 704x956px) Image search: [Google]
rosa2.jpg
82KB, 704x956px
>>9507232
>I crawled over, emasculated and submitting
>Rosa smiled at this sight, and smiled even more as you gave me a brief glimpse of my future
"If you don't hurry Darling, our kids will call you Mommy, not Daddy."
>Rosa's voice was stern, but she melted like butter as you whispered into her ear and grabbed her pussy
>Rosa nodded silently, not needing anymore confirmation, and opened the drawer as you touched her, revealing to you a large strap-on dildo.

"Just say when. That's all you need to do."
>>
>>9507405
>I leaned forward and pulled you by the hair towards me
I said hurry!
>As you kneed there in front of me, I slapped your face again. This time leaving a bruise on your cheek. I lay down and instruct you to eat my ass.
If you're gonna act like dirt, you're gonna be treated like so. Start eating you sissy.
>I watch as Rosa comes around with her new massive cock
Rosa dear? No lube. He doesn't deserve it...
>>
After checking the past threads on desu I only found a few screencaps and some of them are just reposts I'm actually a little disappointed that none of the C.C. stuff got screencap. Can you guys post all screencap that you have maybe in imgur or just mega? I might do my own screencaps from the past threads but I want to get more first.
>>
File: 1876.jpg (310KB, 957x1612px) Image search: [Google]
1876.jpg
310KB, 957x1612px
>>9507480
>I slowly began to eat your ass, making sure to lick your balls as I do so, moving up and down and in circles

"Just stay still baby. This'll only take a moment."

>Rosa kneels down behind me with her strap on dildo, before slowly pulling my leggings and panties down, leaving only the small skirt to cover my girly ass

"Just stay nice and still."

>I hear a *Click*, and move my hand down to my crotch, notcing a new weight on it.

What'd- what'd you just d-

>I feel a small pink cage locked around kmy penis, my small cock already pressing against it, to no avail.

"Now. Now comes the fun part."

>Rosa slowly pressed the long, thick dildo into my ass, I squeled, before she pushed my head into your cock, my mouth to your ass, instructing me to keep licking.
>>
>>9507572
>I grab my cock and start milking my cock
That's right. Get in there nice and deep. How are you doing over there Rosa? Making him your bitch?
>I notice you put the cage on Nate's cock
No wonder she locked you up. You don't use it anyway. Might as well cut it off.
How Tight is his pussy Rosa? Tighter than yours?
>>
File: 181.jpg (177KB, 1091x1544px) Image search: [Google]
181.jpg
177KB, 1091x1544px
>>9507684
>Rosa smiles and whispers a 'Shhhh' into my ear
>With that, she plunges deep into my with her cock, smacking against my prostate, forcing to cry out in both pleasure and pain

"Things are going just wonderful."

>I furiously lick your ass, getting around everywhere, licking your balls and cock briefly too

"His pussy is nice and tight. it's just right. Does he still count as a virgin now?"
>>
>>9507844
//Unfortunately that's all the time I have for today. I think next we should fuck in front of Nate
>>
>>9507900
k anon. reply to this post again when you're ready.
>>
>>9507486
I screencapped a session I did with a C.C. anon here one.
I could compile it if you're interested.
>>
>>9509455
Please!
>>
File: 9885907.jpg (358KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
9885907.jpg
358KB, 636x900px
My wife.
>>
File: 01.jpg (309KB, 1280x1817px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
309KB, 1280x1817px
>>9512432
is quite a tiger in the sack
>>
File: 21693856.jpg (666KB, 1029x1103px) Image search: [Google]
21693856.jpg
666KB, 1029x1103px
>>9512597
S-She is pure.
>>
>>9512611
pure lust <3
>>
File: 22932247.jpg (316KB, 456x657px) Image search: [Google]
22932247.jpg
316KB, 456x657px
>>9512720
M-My wife is not a slut!
>>
>>9512770
you're right, she's not a slut, just a human bitch in perpetual heat!
>>
File: 1482785463413.jpg (705KB, 850x1180px) Image search: [Google]
1482785463413.jpg
705KB, 850x1180px
>>9512899
Untrue allegations!
>>
>>9512933
nothing but true facts buddy, sorry I guess
>>
>>9512720
>>9512899
>posting samples
>>
>>9513030
>qualityposting
>>
File: 30c692b895f980bde5e199c362303284.jpg (100KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
30c692b895f980bde5e199c362303284.jpg
100KB, 750x1000px
what the matter hubby?
afraid to face the truth?
>>
>>9509455
Come on man...
>>
File: Christ_2a939b_5948066.jpg (64KB, 680x743px) Image search: [Google]
Christ_2a939b_5948066.jpg
64KB, 680x743px
>>
>>9517399
Just because she's a "pure" waifu doesnt mean she wont be corrupted~
>>
File: 2eb54162fbc7ed655d2a8e61b6e8e0b5.png (882KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2eb54162fbc7ed655d2a8e61b6e8e0b5.png
882KB, 1024x768px
Are you ready for your new baby Anon? He is yours right?
>>
>>9517658
Of course it is, boy or girl. Why wouldn't it be?
>>
>>9517658
Knowing my waifu, the baby would probably be black and she'd have no idea who the father is. Not like it'd matter. Even if she knew the father, I'd be the one supporting it.
>>
File: 73178a8554198eb3b56706017be533ef.png (762KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
73178a8554198eb3b56706017be533ef.png
762KB, 1024x768px
>>9517689
Well, let's say I've met your waifu a few times over the last year.
>>
>>9517709
You should rub her belly
>>
>>9517713
By "met," are you implying that you have a hand in her pregnancy? That's ridiculous, she'd never let that happen. We definitely had sex at around the right time.
>>
File: 1495126276113.jpg (87KB, 750x717px) Image search: [Google]
1495126276113.jpg
87KB, 750x717px
>>9517658
HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!

EVERYONE EVACUATE AWAY FROM THIS WAIFU!
>>
>>9517749
I do. It's swelled out quite a bit, and it's so cute.
>>
File: 1c074256cd9adce540eb14393427e56a.png (780KB, 613x1457px) Image search: [Google]
1c074256cd9adce540eb14393427e56a.png
780KB, 613x1457px
>>9517762
She was begging for my virile seed, Anon. I think you'll be a good father to my child.

>>9517778
How does it feel, knowing what is inside?
>>
>>9517787
I don't mind. I like being reminded that my waifu's body isn't mine.
>>
>>9517658
I-I'll take care of it.
>>
>>9517773
Why, Hana? Is...is our baby...mine?
>>
>>9517837
Of course not citizen! stand back and evacuate!
I recommend finding a more pure waifu! and attending self confidence and help sessions with a qualified therapist!

stay safe Anon!
>>
File: 1915378 - D.Va Overlook.jpg (390KB, 1000x1420px) Image search: [Google]
1915378 - D.Va Overlook.jpg
390KB, 1000x1420px
>>9517837
Sorry man. It was too hard to resist her.
>>
>>9517870
Hana, baby, if that's your way of saying that we should attend couples' therapy together, I'd be happy to go with you. You're sexy as hell in your police officer uniform though.
>>
File: d5f18407fe3925db776ef8d5948ee916.png (416KB, 771x1200px) Image search: [Google]
d5f18407fe3925db776ef8d5948ee916.png
416KB, 771x1200px
What's an Anon like you, doing with a shit waifu like her? I think it's time you get someone better."
>>
>>9518175
W-What do you mean Anna?
>>
>>9518183
"Maybe, you'd like a little upgrade, maybe... You'd like me instead."
>>
>>9518220
I can't cheat on my wafiu though! I-I'm loyal to her..
>>
>>9518220
"To her? Don't make me laugh, she is a joke, a sad, pathetic joke... Hmmm why not come back to mine and I'll show you what a real waifu can do."
>>
>>9518270
I-I well Anna y-you have to convince me!
>>
>>9518175
Idk, I love my waifu a lot.
She's pretty perfect.
>>
The baby isn't yours, but at least you can get the milk.
>>
>>9518651
If you're allowed to touch her at all, you aren't getting cucked hard enough
>>
>>9518651
Y-Yes dear.
>>
>>9518651
You mean, you'll really breast feed me?
>>
>>9518651
This is probably the single hottest scenario for me and I have too be cautious that I never let it slip to my girlfriend.
>>
>>9518673
Gent, gently.

>>9518683
Good, latch on and suck away sweetie.

>>9518696
My my, you're such a baby and you wonder why I sleep with others? Of course I've got two years after all.
>>
>>9518719
O-Okay.

>I started to suck on her massive tits for the milk.
>>
>>9518719
I'm not a baby!... I just love being held by you and drinking your delicious milk... I understand you have needs I can't satisfy...
>>
>>9518746
Mm does that taste nice? You can rub my tummy if you want, see what a real man can do to me.

>>9518776
Mm, of course sweetie, I need bigger, stronger men to give me children, you can drink the milk and enjoy well at least untill the baby takes it from you.
>>
>>9518799
>I take my mouth out
Of course dear.

>I rubbed her tummy
>>
>>9518799
Who, um was it by the way?
I guess I can have at least 9 months until I'm cucked from your tits and milk
>>
>>9518712
Maybe you should fuck her instead.
>>
>>9518814
Mmm... It feels nice, having a being growing inside me... Don't you feel good? That it's not yours? Oh, you stopped? I guess you're done drinking then.

>>9518818
It could be one of three people, Mmm it's definitely not you though. Hmm if you don't please me I'll take the milk away earlier... Now call me mommy haha.
>>
File: 1495688946602.jpg (48KB, 512x670px) Image search: [Google]
1495688946602.jpg
48KB, 512x670px
>>
>>9518864
But you are my waifu.
>>
>>9518851
I do feel a little good. And yes I'm done for now..please let me care for the baby when it's out..
>>
I've now mastered time travel.
I'm going back in time and making g your mother cheat on your father with me.
>>
>>9518851
Y-yes.... Mommy. I promise to please you, in every way I can! W-would I know the three people?
>I cuddle up to you and start to suck your lactating tits
>>
>>9518869
Of course, you can support me and the child. Don't worry I'll have more, maybe even 1 with you... We'll see though.

>>9518883
No. I guess not. Mmm you're such a good little baby, drinking my milk... Hmm the baby might steak your place though
>>
>>9518901
T-thank you. What else may I do for you?
>>
>>9518901
Could you tell me the story of how it happened, Mommy?
Mmm, then I better drink my fill as much as I can!
>I continue sucking out your milk, moaning as I do
>>
>>9518913
Why not go make me some food? I'm eating for two now.

>>9518923
Well, I went to the gym, about six months ago dressed in that lovly lingirie you bought me. I went to the make changing rooms and basically spread my legs for them. It was wonderful, one of them even said I deserve to have a child. My my, are you enjoying your cuck milk?
>>
>>9518954
Yes dear. I-If you need anything else please tell me!

>I head off to the kitchen to cook
>>
>>9518954
>I keep sucking more intensely as I'm told the story, and stop to say
Yes mommy, it tastes so yummy, thank you!
How many were there? Did they make you feel good?
>I keep sucking as my cock begins to grow in my pants
>>
>>9518974
Good cucky boy... Mmm what would I do without you?

>>9518991
Three to four, they made me feel amazing better than you ever could. Don't you feel good? Knowing you'll be raising their children? Mmm are you getting a little excited? How childish.
>>
>>9519018
>I hear her praise from the kitchen and get a little excited

T-thank you! your food is almost done by the way!
>>
>>9519018
Y-yes.... I'm getting very excited, I can't help it mommy!
>I keep sucking, swirling all your milk in my mouth and enjoying myself as my cock becomes fully erect
>>
>>9519056
What a pathetic baby... Hmm, if I'm your mommy I guess this is your little brother... Don't expect me to do anything with that little you in your pants. Just keep quiet and drink. Rub my tummy while you're at it.

>>9519056
Good, when you come back I want you to rub lotion in my tummy, make it no e and soft for our child.
>>
>>9519096
>Your words and denial make me even hornier while I suck harder on your tits, stopping only to talk
I guess so...
>I rub your tummy
Yes mommy, could I play with myself while I drink?
>I ask, sucking more and rubbing your tummy at the same time
>>
>>9519096
Yes dear!

>As soon as I was done I came back to rub her lotion on the tummy
>>
>>9519114
No, you can't. You're not allowed to play with yourself. Hmm maybe I should spike my milk with something just for you...

>>9519120
It feels nice, being pregnant? Hoes does it feel? Seeing me knocked up with another man's child? Did you feel him kick?
>>
>>9519142
It feels good dear.

> Seeing me knocked up with another man's child?
I don't mind! I'll enjoy taking care of it for you two while you enjoy yourself!

>Did you feel him kick?
Yes!
>>
>>9519142
>I squirm from being denied and my cock pulses in my pants. I drink a lot more milk from your tits
Please mommy? I'm squirming I want to so bad! ?! and spike it with what?
>I go back to sucking
>>
>>9519159
Oh good, I'll make sure you get to watch as he impregnated me again and again... Mmm he is kicking, I think he likes you.

>>9519169
Drugs silly, my oh my you've drank so much... Hehe, you must be really hungry? I make sure to keep myself pregnant for you... Oh do you? I do t care, as your new mommy I get to say when you touch yourself. Aww your brother is kicking.
>>
>>9519193
But what kind of drugs? And yes I can't get enough mommy!
>I keep sucking, and rub your tummy when you say he's kicking. Sucking and feeling that, knowing its not mine turns me on
When will you let me touch myself mommy?
>>
>>9519193
Thank you so much dear. I-It would be an honor.

D-Do you need anything else at the moment? One more thing. I-I would like to meet guy you're seeing..if you don't mind.
>>
>>9519212
Something to keep you docile, or maybe some Viagra. Now sweetie it's bedtime, we can skip dinner all together now. I don't care if you want more I decide when you get fed sweetie. Hmm, silly baby.

>>9519213
Oh of course, you can meet him, he's wonderful and awfully virile. I know our child will be strong.
>>
>>9519251
O-okay mommy. I understand. Does that mean I have to sleep?
>>
>>9519251
I'm so glad to hear that dear. Such a strong child indeed.
>>
>>9519268
Yes baby, no playing with yourself... Hmm... Maybe I should let you suckle to sleep. Yeah, alright sweetie curl up and take your fill again... Mmm your brother is kicking like mad.

>>9519269
I can feel him growing. It feels good, you should be glad, this happened.
>>
>>9519298
It'll be worth it when he's born..

Now dear do you need anything? A-Am I a good cuck?
>>
>>9519298
Thank you mommy!
>I curl up to you again and feel your tummy
Will you tell me a bedtime story, more about how they got you pregnant mommy?
>I start to suck again, moaning
>>
>>9519311
The best... Hmm I'm feeling a little bit horny, how about you use that mouth and give me a happy ending. You might still taste him in me.

>>9519344
Well, I was so full of seed it was ridiculous, I knew I'd be pregnant when I walked out and my panties were dropping with cum. It felt great being used like that. I slept in our bed with the creampie leaking from me.

(I may have to go soon)
>>
>>9519354
Yes dear my pleasure w-where would you like my mouth however?
>>
>>9519354
Did, anyone ever fuck you on our bed, mommy?
>All that you're telling me is turning me on more and more as I keep sucking

(That's okay)
>>
>>9519368
Pull my panties down, and start eating... I've gotten all puffy since the baby.

>>9519376
Once yes, Mmm, he grabbed the sheets and filled me up good. It was heaven... Mmm I'm horny thinking about it... Mmm sweetie do you need the toilet? My milk goes straight through people.
>>
>>9519399
Yes dear...as you command.

>I began to eat out her pussy
>>
>>9519399
>To think of you getting plowed right here turns me on so much
Mm, kind of yes, how did you know?
>I stop sucking for a little and just lick your nipple
>>
>>9519408
How does it taste? Does it taste good.

>>9519426
Wow, my milk is dribbleing out... Mmm there is another teat you know... I know what my milk does to cucky boys, you can go now if you want, or I could keep you here and see you squirm.
>>
>>9519462
>I took my mouth out
Yes dear, It tastes very good. The both of you.
>>
>>9519462
Ah, mommy I think I'd rather squirm and you keep me here!
>I say, sucking on your other tit, and drinking its milk
>>
>>9519478
Good, Mmm. Don't stop just yet, see if you can taste my arousal... Mmm rub my belly again too.

>>9519490
Wow you sure are thirsty... Haha, you want me to keep you here? And watch as you wet the bed from my milk? Wow that is something... You really are a baby... A cucky little milk drinker.
>>
>>9519514
>Without a word I went back to eating her out and rubbing her tummy as well.
>>
>>9519514
I can't enough it's so yummy! A-and I'm not going to wet myself! I'm just going to drink, I can hold out my desire to pee!
>I keep sucking hard while my cock pulses in my pants
>>
>>9519551
I knew fucking another man was the best thing to do, I can't have you ruin any children I'll have. You can just support them... I can't wait to have many more.

>>9519557
Sure you can sweetie, keep drinking and we'll see... That story makes me want to get fucked here again... Hmm. Would you like to watch him mommy get fucked? You can have my milk afterwards.
>>
>>9519589
>Taking my mouth out again
You're right dear. Other man are far more manly and more worthy of injecting you with their seed. A-as long as I can take of you and your child...I don't mind.
>>
>>9519589
>I being to squirm as it builds up more but I keep sucking, stopping only to talk
Yes mommy please could I? I'd love to watch that.
>>
>>9519618
Oh you will, you'll raise all my children and enjoy it... Each I e with have a different father too... Mmm what if I never fuck you again? What if I put you in chastity while I get impregnated?

>>9519623
Of course, I'll make it happen... Mmm I can tell you need to pee. My milk tastes good though dosen't it, nu e and creamy and thick, perfect for a baby that isn't yours.
>>
>>9519643
Thank you mommy, I can't wait to watch. A-and I can still hold out mommy!
>I moan from your description and squirm around as my need to pee increases
>>
>>9519643
You c-c-can chain me up dear. Lock my dick up. Whatever you want.
>>
>>9519654
I can't wait, Mmm getting fucked by bigger stronger men... You watching in the corner. It's going to be great. Haha, I can see you squirming, how do you think you're going to hold out? You're attached to my test like ababy

>>9519656
I think I'll get a nice cage for you, I'll make sure it's a little to small as well... Mmm I may even make sure it sounds you
>>
>>9519676
T-Thank you dear.
>>
>>9519676
Yes I can't wait, I need to see it mommy! Of course I can hold out, I'm not a baby!
>I keep sucking as I squirm more and more!
>>
>>9519700
Mmm so addicted to my milk? My my, even me getting fucked by another man turns you on... You are just a baby, a cucky little baby who wants his mommy nice and pregnant. Haha,
>Pulls teat from mouth, the milk leaks.
Ask for it back, cucky

>>9519684
Mmm, I tell you want, i want a show, pull your boxers down slowly and play with yourself
>>
>>9519731
Of course dear.

>I took off my underwear and started to stroke myself
>>
>>9519731
Yes all of that turns me on so much!
>I squirm so hard when its pulled away from me
Please mommy! Can I have it back?! I need it please, mommy?
>I squirm, needing to pee bad now
>>
>>9519762
"Nope, you're not asking for it bad enough baby, don't you want your cucky milk?"
>Gently plays with leaking teat,

>>9519750
"God, you're small... Mmm what are you imagining now?"
>>
>>9519785
N-Nothing dear.

>While still playing with my cock

Dear..please insult me. Tell me how worthless I am.
>>
File: 21.jpg (387KB, 1280x1849px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
387KB, 1280x1849px
>tfw reading this thread made me fap to this finally
>>
>>9519785
Yes yes please! Please mommy can I have my cucky milk back please?! I'd do anything mommy please please please I want it! Can I have it, please?
>I desperately plead as you play with it, cock straining and my body squirming hard!
>>
>>9519801
"You're such a pathetic man, your waifu has been fucked and made pregnant by another man and you're playing with yourself and enjoying it... Disgusting "

>>9519824
Mmm okay you can have your milk back, hmmm go ahead suck all you want.... I can't wait to have this baby, Mmm it feels so good, so right, it's even better you'll never have a child with me
>>
>>9519847
Thank you so much dear..
>>
>>9519847
Thank you thank you thank you mommy!
>I suck as soon as it's back and squirm back
N-never, mommy?
>>
>>9519868
Of course notccuccky boy, you don't get to have children you'll be wearing a condom eachtime... Mmm I plan to be pregnant slot more as well. More milk for you too! Aww are you sure you don't need to pee? I think my boy needs the little boys room.

>>9519862
You know what? I want you to use your PATHETIC cock and fuck me, fuck your pregnant waifu it's not like you'll ever have a child, cuxk
>>
>>9519898
I-I don't think I'm worth it dear!
>>
>>9519898
Mmm, mommy so I still get to fuck you?
>I suck a bit more
Yes, I do have to, can I go use it mommy?
>I say squirming around
>>
Of course not, just let your wife get bred by better men.. you know what rub my tummy again, it's all your good for you useless bastard "

>>9519949
Aww, maybe we'll see. You can have sloppy seconds dear. You need the toilet? No! Mommy thinks you need to stay here and suckle you're meant to be asleep cucky.
>>
>>9519981
Yes my dear.

>I went back to rub her tummy.

(I have to sleep now I hope I see you again!)
>>
>>9519981
Please just to fuck you at all would be so good. And yes please
>I squirm when I'm denied
But I really have to go now! please can I really quick before I sleep?
>I do as I'm told and still suckle while squirming on you
>>
>>9519989
Night.

>>9520021
Aww I thought you could hold it in? Wow you're desperate to go? Cucks don't get the potty you baby, haha... Mmm beg to go and I may let you, better do it quick as well I can tell your tummy is full of cucky milk."
>>
>>9520077
I-I did hold it now but now I have to go!
>Your denial only make me squirm harder
Please mommy please! Can I use the potty now please mommy? I need to!
>>
>>9520167
No you can't.
I push your head back on my teat.
Mmm, the baby is kicking again, ahhh I love when he dies that... Haha, small feisty little guy.
>>
>>9520208
Plea-
>My mouth is pushed back on your tit and I squirm uncontrollably! My hand feeling your tummy as I squirm so helplessly, I need to pee!
>>
>>9520236
Haha, you really are a latetic cuck, drinking my milk as another man's baby gestates in me, not to mention you're about to wet yourself... Mmm and you wonder why this child isn't yours?
>>
>>9520259
>I moan on your tit as I suck and squirm so hard, I stop for only a moment
Please Mommy?? I don know how much longer I can hold it!
>>
>>9520294
Just go cucky boy, not like youve got any choice.
>I smile and start to do my bra up.
Enough milk for today. You're nice and full.
>>
>>9520312
>I squirm even harder once you put your tits away
Please mommy, I'm about to pee please I can't hold it!
>I squirm, desperate
>>
>>9520337
I smile and close my bra up, making sure to button my top "You've had enough baby, no more milk... Think of my child." I rub my belly.
>>
>>9520344
>I pee myself, unable to hold on anymore and I squirm, ashamed of myself
M-mommy.....
>>
>>9520354
Aww, I told you that my milk goes through people... Haha you really wet the bed little cucky boy? God you are a baby, admit it, do you need mommy to change you as well? Mmm... I smile and okay with my breasts
Thread posts: 399
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.