[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Endtown thread - Maid In Neitherland Edition Mostly complet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 84

File: Heather curtsy.jpg (99KB, 640x875px) Image search: [Google]
Heather curtsy.jpg
99KB, 640x875px
Endtown thread - Maid In Neitherland Edition

Mostly complete comic archive: https://mega.nz/#!rlUGDTxC!Ks4RgV9ITtOw8eJ8RfgV-YSQk8eyBYUqwZ-SAJFYTzg

Previous thread: https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/9345340
>>
File: end170519.gif (255KB, 900x919px) Image search: [Google]
end170519.gif
255KB, 900x919px
Latest strip.
>>
>>9448687
It is still a doomsday countdown if they have no production.
>>
>>9448818
True, but "Jacob is not dealing with a problem that will happen half a dozen years in the future" probably doesn't make for as good an inflammatory article as "Jacob is not dealing with something happening right now", even if the latter has to invoke a false "something".

I wonder if the hydroponics plan is still a thing, or if that sub-plot has been quietly discarded and there's some sub-plot about trading with the Lucranians coming up?
>>
>>9448896
>sub-plot about trading with the Lucranians
I hope sure not, at least nothing heavily involving that doctor Who.
>>
File: 1473133835917.jpg (275KB, 1287x883px) Image search: [Google]
1473133835917.jpg
275KB, 1287x883px
>>
>>9448896
>trading with the Lucranians
That sounds like more trouble than it's worth.
>>
Why tho
>>
File: jacob jackrabbit.png (186KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
jacob jackrabbit.png
186KB, 1000x800px
>>9448687
Cry harder rabbit man nobody cares
>>
File: heather-going-mad.png (54KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
heather-going-mad.png
54KB, 432x432px
I hope SanitationWolf does end up saving Heather from her descent into madness.
>>
>>9455196

>Over 100 deaths per year are estimated to result from equestrian related activities, with 10-20 times as many head injuries occurring for each fatality.
> In the half-century up to 2002, there were eight fatal attacks in Europe and Russia, three in North America, and more than 200 in south Asia
>>
>>9449075
I hope for his minimisation too. He takes all the fun out of reading the strip whenever he shows up.

>>9452478
Sure, to us, but that wouldn't necessarily stop it from becoming a plot point.
>>
File: C41Gf31VYAA7iFg.jpg (80KB, 519x886px) Image search: [Google]
C41Gf31VYAA7iFg.jpg
80KB, 519x886px
>>
File: 147909195655s72.png (170KB, 615x817px) Image search: [Google]
147909195655s72.png
170KB, 615x817px
>>
File: velda.jpg (180KB, 552x864px) Image search: [Google]
velda.jpg
180KB, 552x864px
>>
File: JimMeetsEye_pt1.gif (2MB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
JimMeetsEye_pt1.gif
2MB, 1000x800px
Working on something new based off the discussion at the end of the last thread, only got the first part done tonight.
>>
>>9461768
Nice! Looking forward to the rest of it.
>>
>>9461927
Thank you! I'm hoping that I can jam the second part out though that might take a little longer since it has dialogue to add. This one was easier since it's all silent (thankfully).

This stuff is great practice, I can see the cobwebs shaking off with each piece I do. It's been nearly a year since I drew anything so it feels good to do that and contribute to these threads in some way.
>>
>>9462085
I think I can see you sharpening up as you go along. That's a pretty good Jim, for instance, and that one with Dotty and Marx was spot on.
>>
>>
File: 1456269449505.png (1MB, 1027x1254px) Image search: [Google]
1456269449505.png
1MB, 1027x1254px
>>
Monday morning! How about some update predictions? What's coming next? More exposition from Jackrabbit about the Endtown food stores? A plan of action to retaliate against the Examiner? Or an unexpected POV change perhaps?
>>
>>9467050
I was just thinking of a few options for this plot line, funnily enough. Not necessarily stuff from the next update, but in terms of Jacob:

>There is no food shortage, and the articles are entirely false, but people believe there is one anyway despite there being no apparent rationing (because Endtown is 95% idiots)
>There is no food shortage, but someone's messed with distribution without Jacob knowing (somehow)
>There isn't supposed to be a food shortage because as far as Jacob knows there's a six year stockpile, but now that he's actually going to go and check he'll find the stocks mysteriously depleted and that the guys in charge have set up a rationing system. This seems doubtful, what with the apparent lack of rationing (pigs can freely eat more) and because it's hard to imagine Endtown's administrative systems could be that disconnected.

I feel like it'll stick with Jacob for a little while, but otherwise we could be going back to Dottie and seeing her reacting to the reaction to her article, or being called for a meeting with Grout and Philo, or something relating to what she wrote. Whatever it is will either push her further down this bizarre path she's on or finally begin to pull her off of it.

Or we could be going back to Walt and Portia for... wherever their plotline is going. Probably some kind of wolf attack and Walt will end up in court or on the run or something. IDK, IDC.

Heather is right in the middle of an unpleasant experience and has a high priority for continuance, I think. Her current issue is "fresh" and if left for too long could go cold.

I'm 50-50 on an unexpected POV change to a character new to this arc sometime soon. I feel like Al and Gustine are almost certainly going to appear at some point, or at least should since last we saw the political situation had a direct bearing on Al (and Aaron's used him to comment on politics before).

I think Linda won't "fit" this plot until Jacob's thing about Topsiders comes up again.
>>
>>9467050
>A plan of action to retaliate against the Examiner?
Thinking for a bit, anything done in this direction would rely on what, exactly, is happening with the articles. Is someone in the Jackrabbit Administration telling lies to the press? Or is someone in the press just making things up?

If the latter, be prepared for more groaner plot points with Dottie plus her getting in trouble. If the former, be prepared for either a new character or a revelation about/reappearance of an old one (Velda? Rats?), plus possibly Dottie again, this time being depicted as willing to believe anything that fits her personal narrative, or even not caring if it's the truth so long as it does.
>>
File: 1491693236653.jpg (143KB, 700x923px) Image search: [Google]
1491693236653.jpg
143KB, 700x923px
>>
File: 1468553691520.jpg (344KB, 800x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1468553691520.jpg
344KB, 800x1052px
>>
File: C41Gj1mUcAAOtxv.jpg (76KB, 537x925px) Image search: [Google]
C41Gj1mUcAAOtxv.jpg
76KB, 537x925px
>>
File: end170522.gif (343KB, 900x919px) Image search: [Google]
end170522.gif
343KB, 900x919px
New strip is up.
>>
>>9473619
>Regular foraging
This has started to seem like a dubious proposition for various reasons.

>Protein cake
That's new. Development of Mallard's beans-to-turkey device? Still seems like it would need beans as a base matter source.

>Propaganda
Would it really matter what they called it if the end purpose of showing people there was no food shortage is served?

>Compensatory bias
>Hagiography
>Confirmation bias
Why do I feel like this arc was inspired by something Aaron read online?

>Crush it
Oh dear. Watch out Dottie. Even if it wasn't you, this thing will probably have a blast radius...
>>
>>9474149
>>Protein cake
>That's new. Development of Mallard's beans-to-turkey device? Still seems like it would need beans as a base matter source.
Wait. Scratch that. It's recycled waste, isn't it? They're imitating what the Topsider suits do... they'd still see diminishing returns but I suppose it'd stretch things further.
>>
File: IMG_0975.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0975.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>9473619
>people were actually dying on the surface foraging FOR NO REASON
This bothers me immensely.
>>
>>9473619

The narrative at this moment went down the drain.
>>
>>9473619
>a_hill_of_beans.gif
>>
>>9475418
Agreed, this strip sucked out my enthusiasm like a damn vacuum cleaner. What's worse is it completely makes things like Hank or Leo dying, Albert and Gustine's or Allie's hard work, ALL go to waste. They never needed to forage and if they did it was for thing like medicines and luxuries like toilet paper. There was no point to all that risk over food, which was the ONLY focus in foraging at the start.

Also Jacob dismisses proving the press wrong by letting them tour the storage because it's 'propaganda'? Really? Is everyone in this comic now severely retarded? If his reasons were 'we can't let the public know the scavenging teams were pointless and redundant' that's one thing but here he has *no* good reason for it.

Finally, don't journalists put their names on the articles they write, even in the paper? Doesn't that take all the mystery out of who is pushing this 'bogus' food shortage story?
>>
>>9475242
>>9475479
>>9475714

Now, if I may play devil's advocate here? I can see why they had to send people foraging despite the food surplus that would keep the community safe for next 6 years...

Imagine if they never foraged and just stayed holed up in their colony, living off of what food they have. In the meantime, all other colonies are foraging and stockpiling any food they can find.

6 years pass, and colony's food supplies dwindle to nothing. Then what? By that point, it might be too late to send people foraging; other colonies might've taken whatever could be found.

Foraging is a method to keep the flow of the food supplies they have gathered so far; replace what has been consumed.
>>
>>9475714
>don't journalists put their names on the articles they write, even in the paper? Doesn't that take all the mystery out of who is pushing this 'bogus' food shortage story?

I think he's referring to the source of the news article, not the writer of the article himself.
>>
>>9475899
Except it already seems unlikely that they can find/bring in food at a replacement rate. Not only is it few and far between, but they'd have to be shifting massive amounts of it to make a dent in the depletion rate when it's being eaten by 7000+ people.

Really feels more and more like the foraging is just make-work/morale-building/luxuries/scouting, except that the strip is still presenting it as mostly bulk food collection.

>>9475920
That's a good point; he could be intending an internal witch hunt for the anonymous official.
>>
>>9475899
Im very sure we went over with the problems of foraging for Endtown in a hypothetical where they didn't have any food as being a problem, specifically the volume of food that would need to be scavenged every single day to compensate the community's size. Endtown is a large settlement with a large population, it's their storage that prevents the city going hungry while the foragers might offer a day of food for maybe half the town if they get lucky.

These food sources could gave provided much smaller communities that don't have reserves or even potential to gain more food, or even lost souls wandering around at the surface like Wally had been doing. Endtown sucks these resources up, depriving people of their own chances to survive (which now looks frankly impossible).
>>
>>9476049
>Im very sure we went over with the problems of foraging for Endtown in a hypothetical where they didn't have any food as being a problem, specifically the volume of food that would need to be scavenged every single day to compensate the community's size. Endtown is a large settlement with a large population, it's their storage that prevents the city going hungry while the foragers might offer a day of food for maybe half the town if they get lucky.
Elementary math using the "three meals of 500g of beans a day" figure suggests that they eat 10.5 tonnes a day. Even with the dubious possibility of multiple three man teams of elephants, there's no way they're pulling food in at anything near a replacement rate.

>These food sources could gave provided much smaller communities that don't have reserves or even potential to gain more food, or even lost souls wandering around at the surface like Wally had been doing. Endtown sucks these resources up, depriving people of their own chances to survive (which now looks frankly impossible).
This reminds me of another thing that always bothered me about Wally. His backpack looks far too small to store enough food for his wandering lifestyle, especially since he apparently fills it mostly with books. I think perhaps the idea was that he scavenges beans as he goes along, but if that were true he should have been near starving by the time he got close to Endtown, as they would have long raided all the local supplies to extinction. But then, this was back when he'd come from outside the Great Waste... maybe the world was supposed to be more full of intact things in that era of the comic.
>>
>>9476167
>But then, this was back when he'd come from outside the Great Waste... maybe the world was supposed to be more full of intact things in that era of the comic.
The world also had weeds Gustine could munch on and plants seemed to be capable of growing, just not in a very widespread capacity. Endtown as a world felt more like a world where someone could struggle to survive, yes, but their lives weren't the impossible grim trudge that it is now. Being a rhino seemed to be a strong inconvenience but had its own hidden blessing. Al was just a normal guy trying to make his community better and be supportive to his wife. The Topsiders actually examined Hank and his dubious birthmark instead of blasting him the moment they saw him. Eatbeasts existed and were both terrifying but also endearing (both the one Holly calmed and the one that Al fixed the tooth for).

It just all felt *possible* back then. Sure there was misery, an existential crisis of identity was always an undercurrent as was threat of death, as well as the hovering tragedy, but all in all the world seemed to work and made some sense.

The longer we go the less sense anything makes. It's kind of ironic, you'd think questions getting answered would clear confusions, not create dozens more.
>>
File: end170203.gif (293KB, 900x919px) Image search: [Google]
end170203.gif
293KB, 900x919px
>>9476728
>The world also had weeds Gustine could munch on and plants seemed to be capable of growing, just not in a very widespread capacity. Endtown as a world felt more like a world where someone could struggle to survive, yes, but their lives weren't the impossible grim trudge that it is now. Being a rhino seemed to be a strong inconvenience but had its own hidden blessing. Al was just a normal guy trying to make his community better and be supportive to his wife. The Topsiders actually examined Hank and his dubious birthmark instead of blasting him the moment they saw him. Eatbeasts existed and were both terrifying but also endearing (both the one Holly calmed and the one that Al fixed the tooth for).
It seems less and less like a valid, functional setting with lots of story telling options and increasingly like something pared down until it's just a stage/tool for Aaron to make points about things, with nothing waiting in the wings until Aaron wills it to be so.

>It just all felt *possible* back then. Sure there was misery, an existential crisis of identity was always an undercurrent as was threat of death, as well as the hovering tragedy, but all in all the world seemed to work and made some sense.

>The longer we go the less sense anything makes. It's kind of ironic, you'd think questions getting answered would clear confusions, not create dozens more.
Speaking of making sense, Jacob's reaction here, which frankly seems to be him grabbing the idiot ball for the sake of the plot, reminded me of Doc and Walt's talk re: the pigs. The whole issue with the pigs never talking about it with *anyone* over multiple months was just handwaved with a "that makes sense", when it really doesn't. Maybe it'd help if we'd been party to the exact rumours Doc was talking about (we still aren't; it seems like the Wolf Rights storyline took over), but even then, a conspiracy over that many people with non-conspirators on the fringes of it would have most likely leaked early on.
>>
File: end170324.gif (247KB, 900x919px) Image search: [Google]
end170324.gif
247KB, 900x919px
Moving off nitpicks for a moment: going back through older strips, Portia says she's been getting the calls for "months". "Ever since her brother [disappeared, presumably]"... so the calls themselves have been going longer than the months Portia was getting them.

What are the odds they started about five months ago (>>9448687)?
>>
File: end170201.gif (297KB, 900x919px) Image search: [Google]
end170201.gif
297KB, 900x919px
>>9477785
I mean, "months" is two, minimum, and Portia's brother was gaining for three months. Five months.

It's also weird how everyone insists on referring to these as suicides, just because of the notes, when there are apparently never any bodies and there's even missing posters up everywhere.
>>
>>9473619
Doesn't confirmation bias usually need people to want to believe something? Why would Endtown citizens, who have mostly been shown to want to delude themselves into thinking they have a secure, comfortable life or that they're inevitably going to win against the Topsiders, want to believe there's a food shortage?

Usually it'd work the other way, wouldn't it? Even if there was an actual food shortage, and news got out, and the government was giving people conflicting information in the form of denials, I could still see confirmation bias making most of them believe the comfortable lies of the government over the actual truth, especially if said government recently won the majority vote.

It's odd that Jackrabbit treats the Examiner as a threat. It obviously wasn't during his election, even though it seems like the paper is heavily against him. And it's apparently the only paper?

Perhaps this is all just intended to be Jacob's paranoia and ego making him irrational.
>>
File: Allie.png (138KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Allie.png
138KB, 1000x800px
Put off working on Jim stuff for the biggest injustice in Endtown
>>
>>9479043
Spot on for the most part, but maybe visibly cross out "rabbit" and add "Doctor Who/Mr Myxypltk mashup", since a certain much-loathed character is at the root of it all.
>>
>>9478886

Confirmation bias just means you tend to remember events/stories that confirm what you believe to be true and forget events that don't. So Jacob is actually using the term correctly. 9 meals out of ten are fine, people will remember the one meal where they ran out of something and that will confirm a shortage.

>>9478886

That could be. Jacob got into power by secret plotting, so he sees a secret plot where it could just be, someone who's noticed the foragers aren't bringing in much food anymore and decided to write column filler.

That'd actually be pretty interesting. There's no big plot. The city's tearing itself apart and possibly resorting to cannibalism over some lazy staff writer with column inches to fill.
>>
File: Alliefixed.png (210KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Alliefixed.png
210KB, 1000x800px
>>9479252
Better?
>>
>>9479292
>Confirmation bias just means you tend to remember events/stories that confirm what you believe to be true and forget events that don't. So Jacob is actually using the term correctly. 9 meals out of ten are fine, people will remember the one meal where they ran out of something and that will confirm a shortage.
Yes, but people in Endtown seem to want to believe, on the whole, that they've got it good, that they're still living the lifestyle they used to know and can safely ignore everything happening out of view on the surface, and that they're winning. So you'd think they would disbelieve the shortage thing and seek things that confirmed their worldview. It seems like something that would only work the way you propose with fringe conspiracy-theory people (of which there are probably a few), people who already think stuff like "Endtown is secretly run as an experiment by Topsiders", "There was no apocalypse, they just gave us all false memories and keep us down here for nefarious purposes" and "None of us were ever really human, more false memories and the Typhoid Marys are all aliens who secretly run things" (I think like we could have some fun with Endtown Conspiracy Theories).

>That could be. Jacob got into power by secret plotting, so he sees a secret plot where it could just be, someone who's noticed the foragers aren't bringing in much food anymore and decided to write column filler.
>That'd actually be pretty interesting. There's no big plot. The city's tearing itself apart and possibly resorting to cannibalism over some lazy staff writer with column inches to fill.
It'd make his whole behaviour here make more sense and wind him back a little to his original characterisation as a paranoid idiot with some writing ability (so he knows all the terminology)... I meant more in terms of his behaviour and not going with the public announcement/tour thing because of fears of nebulous propaganda form a newspaper that doesn't even seem to have much power.
>>
>>9479625
Perfect choice of comic panel.
>>
>>9479707
It helps when I type in 'Marx Endtown' for image search it popped up on my screen, made picking out an image all the easier
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 579x578px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 579x578px
>>9479908
Tried duplicating search, got this, what do.
>>
>>9479980
What the fuck? I don't get it.
>>
>>9480095
Apparently it's someone's attempt at what Flask would have looked like as a human.

With the cat ears left in and the face at nearly 90 degrees to the original panel art.
>>
>>9479043
>>9479625
I sure hope that Aaron does not believe Marx is lovable in any way.

Which reminds me.. when Aaron and Selina met, Flask was her favorite character. After living with him, she changed to Marx. KC also defended Marx a lot. No reader seems to like Marx except those closest to Aaron, why is that?
>>
File: endtown-2012-08-20.gif (245KB, 900x893px) Image search: [Google]
endtown-2012-08-20.gif
245KB, 900x893px
>>9479980
I think that's Joan Rivers face. Shit, now I'm hearing Flasks voice as Joan Rivers.
>>
>>9480194
Probably because they alone get direct confirmation that yes, Marx is basically intended as a depiction of Aaron-as-author (alongside Eye), something that's not supposed to be visible in the plot yet.

I mean is the whole "I just happened to give him the same name as myself without intending any projection" thing convincing anyone? Especially since his whole thing is, effectively, controlling the plot of the comic?

Aaron Marx.

Aaron Nether-Eye.
>>
File: YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER.png (81KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER.png
81KB, 800x500px
>>9480505
That's so incredibly masturbatory it does a massive disservice to anything good he DID make in this comic, if true.
>>
>>9480718
Well, we can always hope it isn't...
>>
File: 1462847567443.jpg (112KB, 640x757px) Image search: [Google]
1462847567443.jpg
112KB, 640x757px
>>
File: earlyendtown1.jpg (84KB, 776x504px) Image search: [Google]
earlyendtown1.jpg
84KB, 776x504px
>>
>>9474149
>>Protein cake
>That's new.
No, I'm sure it's a thing since at least Linda.
>>
>>9484476
Surely that was vitamin cake? Unless you're joking about it being a fancy name for literal cake and Linda re-inventing it from ingredients on hand.
>>
>>9484529

It was vitamin cake. I think just like Toriyama, Aaron is forgetting his own work.
>>
>>9484990
Well, one hopes he keeps some sort of canon bible, or some kind of notes at least.

I mean I'm willing to accept they've invented something called protein cake as another supplement, though it is odd vitamin cake wasn't mentioned.
>>
>>9485202
Metal notes at best. He tends to change the storyline a lot from the initial plan, only keeping certain details (which is why he can't work with an editor). This wasn't so bad when he had a huge buffer so he could re-evaluate the changes (like how Wally was originally going to be sent to the hospital due to the rats) but now he is going strip by strip so whatever new "great idea" he has gets done.
>>
File: 1464139006900.png (267KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1464139006900.png
267KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>9485303
I guess all we can hope for is that he claws some buffer space back, eventually. Which will probably require a semi-break. He's already writing through another period of sickness, apparently, and I wouldn't be surprised if that's at least part of the reason for the issues with this arc so far.

>>9485967
Sometimes I look at some of the crazy fanart that comes out of these threads and I wonder how much of it Aaron sees, and how much it baffles him.

Doesn't mean I don't love it, though.
>>
File: 1464288576714.jpg (53KB, 512x538px) Image search: [Google]
1464288576714.jpg
53KB, 512x538px
>>
File: 1458853878150.jpg (167KB, 800x961px) Image search: [Google]
1458853878150.jpg
167KB, 800x961px
need more Roxie
>>
File: 1493036989513.png (50KB, 1234x778px) Image search: [Google]
1493036989513.png
50KB, 1234x778px
>>
File: 1475108105816.png (76KB, 426x538px) Image search: [Google]
1475108105816.png
76KB, 426x538px
>>
>>9488031
People used to say her eyes were hard to draw without making her look kinda cazy...
>>
Jackrabbit comes off as not completely bad.
I'm surprised.
>>
File: build wall.png (79KB, 327x384px) Image search: [Google]
build wall.png
79KB, 327x384px
>>9491771

>Jacob
>Bad

Jacob is the lord and savior, he is exactly what Endtown needs
>>
File: end.end110316.gif (40KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
end.end110316.gif
40KB, 600x590px
>>9473619
>Regular foraging

>Allie explicitly mentioned that the zones had all been picked clean way back in 2011, and she would know. It was even a plot point and framed in terms of foraging and forager deaths now being pointless

Either this is another retcon, and a bigger one than Wally having come in from outside the Waste, or there's something up, like foraging teams actually only pretending to forage and having worked out a deal with security whereby they simply lay low for a month and then "return" with food cans that are actually taken from the stores.
>>
>>9493496
>foraging teams actually only pretending to forage and having worked out a deal with security whereby they simply lay low for a month and then "return" with food cans that are actually taken from the stores.
And Jacob is a victim of that old trick where the stores look full, but most of the containers are full of stones/sand/dirt - there is, in fact, an actual food shortage.

The news stories are from someone in the know, someone trying to get a warning out but who doesn't want to compromise themselves and who can't or won't go directly to Jacob.
>>
File: 1461994289991.jpg (513KB, 1507x900px) Image search: [Google]
1461994289991.jpg
513KB, 1507x900px
>>
File: BevCoy.png (432KB, 900x1440px) Image search: [Google]
BevCoy.png
432KB, 900x1440px
>>
File: Bean Fort.jpg (48KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
Bean Fort.jpg
48KB, 640x430px
>>9486127
>Sometimes I look at some of the crazy fanart that comes out of these threads and I wonder how much of it Aaron sees, and how much it baffles him.
Every day I expect to get an E-mail from Aaron asking "So what's with all the maid outfits?"

>>9479043
Poor Allie.
>>
>>9497911
I'd actually expect him to find that to be just about the least weird theme in Endtown fanart. I mean, it's a classic.

Nice pic, BTW. I could just about see the rats actually doing that on break...
>>
File: 1460159286979.png (314KB, 944x840px) Image search: [Google]
1460159286979.png
314KB, 944x840px
>>
File: 1463456990603.jpg (495KB, 960x1418px) Image search: [Google]
1463456990603.jpg
495KB, 960x1418px
>>
File: 1463373418586.jpg (197KB, 960x965px) Image search: [Google]
1463373418586.jpg
197KB, 960x965px
>>
File: 1463201354179.jpg (160KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1463201354179.jpg
160KB, 1200x1600px
>>
File: 1460412784817.jpg (174KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1460412784817.jpg
174KB, 960x1280px
>>
File: 1454383290682.jpg (393KB, 920x1148px) Image search: [Google]
1454383290682.jpg
393KB, 920x1148px
>>9503765

the cutest
>>
>>9495940
That's pretty comfy.
>>
File: sunrise.jpg (678KB, 771x864px) Image search: [Google]
sunrise.jpg
678KB, 771x864px
>>
File: 1463373386807.jpg (143KB, 960x771px) Image search: [Google]
1463373386807.jpg
143KB, 960x771px
>>
File: 1474627332946.png (221KB, 1092x729px) Image search: [Google]
1474627332946.png
221KB, 1092x729px
>>
>>
File: MorningRoxie.png (391KB, 1393x768px) Image search: [Google]
MorningRoxie.png
391KB, 1393x768px
>>
>>9507014
That's a good Roxie
>>
File: roxie.png (559KB, 966x557px) Image search: [Google]
roxie.png
559KB, 966x557px
>>9507014
>>9507083

Nose's a bit small, but other than that, she's perfect.
>>
>>9488031
>holly watching you furiously masturbate
>you manage to cum-
>-a pathetic load
>she gives you this half smile, half disappointed look
>"Is that all? Hm..."
>>
File: 1461169162313.jpg (115KB, 586x900px) Image search: [Google]
1461169162313.jpg
115KB, 586x900px
>>
Strip's up.
>>
File: end170524.gif (311KB, 900x919px) Image search: [Google]
end170524.gif
311KB, 900x919px
>>9510292
The return of HatWolf and SmartWolf.

I got the impression they were following Walt and Portia around. Maybe this means that duo plotline is about to merge with this one to become a trio.
>>
>>9510292
>we flip back to Grout
>more about Heather
>wolves calling the Man fascists
>Grout literally only has someone staking out her home, no active search by any units
Yawn
>>
>>9510424
I think Grout is well-intentioned, but massively understaffed and/or incompetent. Probably the "and".

It's odd, though, it felt like Jacob's statement would be a great time to jump-cut to something to do with the source of the leaks. Kind of like a movie would.
>>
>>9510482
>it felt like Jacob's statement would be a great time to jump-cut to something to do with the source of the leaks
The staging in this arc is quickly becoming a nonsensical mess with the POV unsure of what the storyline actually is. The exposure about the 'false food shortage' is so short it feels like Jacob addressing it is to plug the constant defense about it as being a good reason why everyone is losing their minds (and Jacob in the same swipe conspicuously doesn't give a fuck about the race riots) because it was mentioned offhand earlier by the single wolf customer in the laundry. Early established breadcrumb points are quietly removed from the narrative (Denise) or flanderized away from their original portrayal (Dottie suddenly becoming a thoughtless paparazzi than investigative reporter) or just fulfilling an earlier promise in the laziest way (Walt gets a pig waifu and exposits about how he became Mayor of Endtown in the most useless narrative dead end).

It really is as stupidly simple as wolves=bad. I wouldn't be surprised at this point if he slips Sanitation Wolf back in as a secret collaborator to prove that yes, they all really are shit so you as the readers need to get on board and stop expecting more subtlety or complexity in this arc.
>>
>>9510708
>The staging in this arc is quickly becoming a nonsensical mess with the POV unsure of what the storyline actually is.
It does feel like Aaron's trying to do too many things at once with this arc.

>The exposure about the 'false food shortage' is so short it feels like Jacob addressing it is to plug the constant defense about it as being a good reason why everyone is losing their minds (and Jacob in the same swipe conspicuously doesn't give a fuck about the race riots) because it was mentioned offhand earlier by the single wolf customer in the laundry.
Well, if that or something like it was the intent it didn't seem to work. We mainly just got a bunch of discussion on how Endtown's food logistics don't really work unless the stockpile is pre-war and the foraging is deliberately pointless.

>Early established breadcrumb points are quietly removed from the narrative (Denise)
I actually do expect her to show up again, but it seemed like she was being set up for an appearance as Dottie's opposition that should have happened by now. Can't help but think that that ties in with:

>flanderized away from their original portrayal (Dottie suddenly becoming a thoughtless paparazzi than investigative reporter)
... which does, indeed, seem like a change from where Aaron had originally been going with Dottie. Maybe we were going to get a court arc and Aaron realised that would be repeating himself. Dottie's change in character almost feels like it could be a deliberate swing at her fans, though.

>or just fulfilling an earlier promise in the laziest way (Walt gets a pig waifu and exposits about how he became Mayor of Endtown in the most useless narrative dead end).
It's strange, that was the only flashback people seemed to have been looking forward to (for ages). I guess it would have disrupted the narrative flow even more, though.

(1/2)
>>
(2/2)

>>9510708
>It really is as stupidly simple as wolves=bad. I wouldn't be surprised at this point if he slips Sanitation Wolf back in as a secret collaborator to prove that yes, they all really are shit so you as the readers need to get on board and stop expecting more subtlety or complexity in this arc.
I think he might keep him as the token just so if asked he can say "they're not all bad, this is just tribalism in action". I do think Aaron enjoys unified "bad people" factions a little too much, though. He was saying the lizards in Unity were depictions of victims of an unhealthy society, but he also vouchsafed that he was only too happy to kill them off.
>>
>>9511229
I think the hasty patching of plotholes is what creates new ones, which would explain why the insistence of a comfortable 6 year supply of food would be so poorly implemented. Logistically they can't have collected that much food by foraging local warehouses and stores but anything smaller than a two year stockpile would have to be rationed more diligently since major foragers were shown to quit and the Topsiders are more OP than ever. It's a narrative rock and a hard place if hydroponics aren't established as up and running which oddly they weren't; that would have been the easiest solution since we were offscreen from Endtown for so long. There probably is a purpose to that still not being a thing, maybe in regards to the often referenced 'water' plot line though for now it's completely obfuscated. The comfortable stores of *six years* is to definitely prove that yes, we can afford to not ration anything at all...despite that being absolutely retarded in an environment where there is no replenishable food to replace the eaten rate.

It's also ironic that Aaron seemed big on avoiding similar plot lines like the Milk Trial arc but is going down the same Unity story that Peytr told Sarah. I don't want to believe he's that cognitively dissonant, but...
>>
>>9511635
>I think the hasty patching of plotholes is what creates new ones, which would explain why the insistence of a comfortable 6 year supply of food would be so poorly implemented. Logistically they can't have collected that much food by foraging local warehouses and stores but anything smaller than a two year stockpile would have to be rationed more diligently since major foragers were shown to quit and the Topsiders are more OP than ever.
It's very, very odd. How much of a load could a little cluster of dittos shield, anyway? And briefly putting aside the carrying abilities of small teams, even if they had found new sources outside the cleaned out zones the distance and therefore the time between departure and return would now be a big problem, requiring more and more teams be sent out to maintain the flow, something you would think would be remarked upon in the comic.

>It's a narrative rock and a hard place if hydroponics aren't established as up and running which oddly they weren't; that would have been the easiest solution since we were offscreen from Endtown for so long. There probably is a purpose to that still not being a thing, maybe in regards to the often referenced 'water' plot line though for now it's completely obfuscated.
I see what you mean. Aaron may be holding the hydroponics offscreen as a big reveal that solves some problem, but they're the only logical solution for why Endtown has sufficient food input for people to "eat themselves sick" (and since they supposedly can, I can't see what problem the hydroponics would solve). I could maybe see Jacob being tricked about the storage levels, as mentioned, but without foreshadowing that's going to feel like an asspull.

(1/2)
>>
(2/2)

>>9511635
>The comfortable stores of *six years* is to definitely prove that yes, we can afford to not ration anything at all...despite that being absolutely retarded in an environment where there is no replenishable food to replace the eaten rate.
Yes, it's hard to believe Endtown isn't on at least slightly strict rations as it is, what with the food supply being given a hard deadline after which it sounds like they'll be subsisting on this new "protein cake" (which almost certainly has to be recycled crap, and it's probably as bad as the vitamin cake) and their own mutant byproducts (which don't introduce any energy into the system). At the very least you'd think they wouldn't allow overeating like some of the pigs explicitly have been doing.

>It's also ironic that Aaron seemed big on avoiding similar plot lines like the Milk Trial arc but is going down the same Unity story that Peytr told Sarah. I don't want to believe he's that cognitively dissonant, but...
I think he's just become stuck on tribalism as a theme since the Milk Trial. Before that the comic felt like it could do multiple things, but since then we've had that arc, Unity, the ship arc with Neitherland vs Everyone Else plus Holly's social group's obvious tribalistic nature, and now this.
>>
File: 1e8.jpg (42KB, 600x742px) Image search: [Google]
1e8.jpg
42KB, 600x742px
>>9510358
Why are the cops not enforcing the law?
>>
File: fc.png (32KB, 1208x201px) Image search: [Google]
fc.png
32KB, 1208x201px
>>9510358
>>
File: 1491256810452.png (497KB, 833x845px) Image search: [Google]
1491256810452.png
497KB, 833x845px
>>9513371
How could they forget about sanitation wolf. Here's hoping he shows up to stop Heather's impending murder or her string of murders.
>>
>>9514125
I guess it just goes to show he wasn't memorable enough for Aaron's main audience. Didn't make enough of an impression on them compared to the endless mass of Big Bad Wolves.

The unique speech pattern did say "recurring character" to me, so I guess it's a possibility.
>>
>>9514125
Same here, doubtful though.
>>
>>9514351
>interjecting 'like' into his vernacular
Dude was a hippie or from California; either way between that and his concern to approach Heather it made me like him immediately.
>>
>>9496660
who is this and whats the artist?
>>
>>9504564
>Wally watches a sunrise with Holly
>then watches a sunset with Kirbee
Coincidence? Probably.
>>
File: 1464472622200.png (454KB, 1200x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1464472622200.png
454KB, 1200x1650px
>>9514842
Bev the pretty dog lady OC, inspired by a background character from the strip. She belongs to and is usually drawn by Kazen.
>>
>>9515095
can someone post all the lewds of her?
>>
File: BevFlash.png (386KB, 900x1440px) Image search: [Google]
BevFlash.png
386KB, 900x1440px
>>9515141
I drew a LOT, ha.
>>
File: 1461017811108.png (10KB, 110x340px) Image search: [Google]
1461017811108.png
10KB, 110x340px
>>9515095
>>
File: BevBone.png (277KB, 900x1440px) Image search: [Google]
BevBone.png
277KB, 900x1440px
>>9515141
>>
File: Bev Finisher.png (135KB, 430x626px) Image search: [Google]
Bev Finisher.png
135KB, 430x626px
>>9515141
>>
File: BevEnjoysHerself.png (125KB, 672x717px) Image search: [Google]
BevEnjoysHerself.png
125KB, 672x717px
>>9515141
>>
File: 1461025229087.png (218KB, 853x817px) Image search: [Google]
1461025229087.png
218KB, 853x817px
>>9515141
I don't have a Bev lewd saved but oh well.
>>
File: BethButt.png (733KB, 1500x1650px) Image search: [Google]
BethButt.png
733KB, 1500x1650px
>>9515995
>>
File: 1461018548002.jpg (183KB, 800x1303px) Image search: [Google]
1461018548002.jpg
183KB, 800x1303px
>>9515995
>>
File: BevUndies.png (114KB, 496x793px) Image search: [Google]
BevUndies.png
114KB, 496x793px
>>9515141
>>
File: BevDoggyStyle.png (381KB, 1490x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BevDoggyStyle.png
381KB, 1490x1024px
>>9515141
>>
>>9510358
The wolves keep digging themselves deeper. And suddenly, Grout is an expert psychologist or something.
>>
>>9516607
He doesn't seem like a very good chief of police. Maybe he was something else before the war? Could have been a police psychologist or profiler or something, and there were no real cops brought down because they were all busy controlling riots or eatbeasts when the bombs hit... so as the one with the most "experience" he got the job of top cop.
>>
File: 1461343556404.jpg (729KB, 886x1299px) Image search: [Google]
1461343556404.jpg
729KB, 886x1299px
>>
File: JimAndEyeFull.gif (2MB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
JimAndEyeFull.gif
2MB, 1000x800px
Finished, wew. I wish I had more time to work on it longer but I like what it is right now.
>>
>>9518151
Wow. That... totally feels like it fits, actually.

Impressive work!
>>
>>9518237
Thank you! I'm hoping I can make more visually interesting scenes for my next gif attempt, whenever I get around to an idea that inspires me that is.
>>
>>9518446
Well, I'm looking forward to that, whatever it ends up being.

Have you considered uploading your stuff to either the Endtown Gazette or The /co/llection?

http://endtown.booru.org/
http://the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=endtown
>>
>>9519293
Not particularly but that's mostly due to how lazy I am about that sort of stuff. Maybe when I'm bored and have a whole folder full of stuff I did I'll be assed to upload but for right now a good chunk of what I've been making is all hypercritical stuff about Endtown, or OC content like the foraging teams pictures.

Hell, I think this Jim and Eye thing is the first thing I made that isn't one of those two categories. Even my Dottie and Marx gif was a real snarky metacommentary.
>>
>>9519518
Hey, if the comic can be critical of the fans, the fans can be critical of the comic, and that includes fanart. I wouldn't let that stop you from uploading it.
>>
File: Jim_Eggselent.png (200KB, 630x627px) Image search: [Google]
Jim_Eggselent.png
200KB, 630x627px
>>9519680
I guess you're right. Contributions to the fanbase don't really mean squat if there isn't easy access. Digging through desuarchive for certain pics is a pain in the ass, or if images that you remember aren't there already. That just relies on someone hopefully keeping something of it and posting it when its requested.

Ah well. Since I promised this a while ago: if anyone has requests for something I can do feel free to request. I probably won't immediately get to them but it does give me something to do if there's stuff hanging around in thread to do. Also just a heads up: I don't do lewds or porn. Just because I'm in the /trash/ doesn't mean I particularly enjoy that content, so this is an advance sorry to anyone hoping for something in line of that.
>>
File: StarTrekChess.jpg (197KB, 470x375px) Image search: [Google]
StarTrekChess.jpg
197KB, 470x375px
>>9519796
Well, to start off, how about... Mallard and Sparkplug playing Tri-D chess?
>>
>>9518151
That's pretty good. You must REALLY like Jim, don't you?
>>
>>9521500
Yeah! Jim was the reason I even got into Endtown; I saw the day his freak out was posted in /co/ and wondered what the hell was going on. Lurked the thread, got curious, solo'd the comic in one night. I still like him for a combination of his design and his tragic nature, basically a male version of Flask except he killed his own kind while still a human like a badass just to save Sarah. He also never killed or left Holly and Wally for dead even though the option was on the table.

>>9520251
This is a cool idea, I really like drawing Mallard and Sparkplug is my favorite tragic character. I always wondered what would have happened if Sparkplug was hauled back to Endtown, or at least was slightly less crazy thanks to wild ditto mental torture.
>>
File: 1462310105067.png (462KB, 998x1249px) Image search: [Google]
1462310105067.png
462KB, 998x1249px
>>9518151

Sadly, he didn't even get his revenge at the end.

also, Jim's the cutest character in the comic.
>>
File: 1464999106871.png (75KB, 546x588px) Image search: [Google]
1464999106871.png
75KB, 546x588px
>>9521856
>>9522249
I still think there was a lot of story potential in Jim, and it would have been interesting to see him leave Unity and travel with Wally and Holly's group for a while.
>>
File: 1474618981310.jpg (1MB, 2233x2282px) Image search: [Google]
1474618981310.jpg
1MB, 2233x2282px
>>9522522

Yeah, every single reader was rooting for this, they wanted him to survive and kill Sarah with his own cute little hands. I do want to know what's Sarah up to, literally the main reason why i'm looking forward for the next arc.
>>
>>9521856
>He also never killed or left Holly and Wally for dead even though the option was on the table
He needed Wally's dittos, though he also showed regret over killing for Sarah, something he shouldn't do if he was truly the monster Aaron claims he is.
>>
>>9522751
The way I took it he was pragmatic, which is entirely understandable in the setting considering the circumstances. I can't buy that he was what Aaron said he was supposed to be. Honestly after his portrayal of Flask it's hard to believe he can freely condemn Jim.
>>
>>9522870
>The way I took it he was pragmatic
He certainly was, though I also think he was arrogant and didn't want to admit he really appreciated having company.
>>
>>9522928
>live in Topsiders colony
>develop superiority complex
It checks out. It did seem like he did enjoy the company at least a little bit, never chummy enough on a name basis but not overtly dismissive.
>>
File: 1464721390521.jpg (124KB, 849x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1464721390521.jpg
124KB, 849x1036px
>>
File: 1464150428048.png (730KB, 1200x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1464150428048.png
730KB, 1200x1650px
>>
File: 1475456388115.jpg (144KB, 717x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1475456388115.jpg
144KB, 717x1052px
>>
File: RoxieSketch.png (526KB, 1500x1650px) Image search: [Google]
RoxieSketch.png
526KB, 1500x1650px
>>
File: 1482284459000.png (155KB, 358x385px) Image search: [Google]
1482284459000.png
155KB, 358x385px
full version?
>>
>>9526651
Why don't you email Jamil? He might be willing to share.

Also, has anyone actually emailed him about these private lewds?
>>
>>9527488

Who's Jamil? and what's his email?. I'll do it.
>>
So if someone was to ask for some Jim art what would you like to see.
>>
>>9527488
He has a secret commissions mail list for lewds, so there's a pay wall.
>>
>>9527879

His coon dick
>>
File: IMG_042.jpg (169KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_042.jpg
169KB, 500x540px
>>9527488
>has anyone actually emailed him about these private lewds?

He told me they were private commissions, he's at work and had this on his phone. Told me not to share but I'll do it anyways to spite the idiot who commissioned him. Jamil never visits this place, does he?
>>
>>9528248
>dat Holly
I'd like to get my hands on that.
>Jamil never visits this place, does he?
Didn't he post a few months back saying he wasn't posting often due to how toxic these threads got? I think it was when he was still updating his comic.
>>
>>9528450
>how toxic these threads got?

So, criticizing the comic is being roxic now?, Pff... nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>9528450
>Didn't he post a few months back saying he wasn't posting often due to how toxic these threads got? I think it was when he was still updating his comic.
He said he was around but a little put off by how "hostile" these threads could get. I got the impression he was referring more to the one person who kept hanging shit on him for associating with KC than the criticism of Aaron.

For the record, I think KC is an asshole but I've got no problem with Jamil.

>>9528248
>Told me not to share but I'll do it anyways to spite the idiot who commissioned him.
Not cool.
>>
>>9528752
>I got the impression he was referring more to the one person who kept hanging shit on him for associating with KC than the criticism of Aaron.

Jamil's close to Aaron too, wouldn't be surprised if he was referring to the people who were digging into Aaron's personal life.
>>
>>9528832
Perhaps, but if I recall correctly the context of his comments was popping up and saying that he was indeed present right after a small group of people here had been bitching about him collaborating with KC.
>>
>>9528930

here's his post, look's like a combination of both.

https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/7257180/#q7328407
>>
>>9528930
>>9528832
>>9528752

That ending with Holly really pissed off a ton of anons. He probably got fed up with the autistic screeching, and anons badmouthing Aaron and KC.
>>
>>9529062
I'm still leaning towards "the hostility" referring to the stuff that prompted him to de-lurk, which he immediately goes on to make a reference to.
>>
>>9529110
No, I know for a fact that Jamil hates Kc and has gone so far as to block him on twitter
>>
>>9530648
That must be a very recent development, then.
>>
>>9528641
On the one hand he's still drawing Endtown art, on the other I don't think he was ever really active in talking in these threads, and that's frankly understandable - he is very close to Aaron and though I think the discussion in these threads is important and the points made have merit, I can understand why he'd be uncomfortable partaking.

I wouldn't call him "nothing of value", in fact I think he's a superlative artist, probably the best one the fandom had, but I think apart from the occasional racy piece of art his interests in Endtown probably lie outside these threads anyway.
>>
>>9530861
>the best one the fandom had
And now I sound like I'm putting his participation in the past tense. That should be a "has". Damn QWERTY keyboards...
>>
>>9530648
What? When did this happen?
>>
>>9530750
>>9531948
>>9530648
I'm calling shenanigans on this. Has anyone contacted Jamil?
>>
>>9531988
With nothing but an anonymous statement I find the claim dubious, but I'd also argue against pestering Jamil about it. If it's true, it's bringing up something he probably wants to leave behind. If it isn't, it's just going to piss him off. Either way it's an annoyance.
>>
>>9527879
Jim mutating into a different mutant than racoon (I know blasphemy)
or
Jim becoming a gentlemen thief with a southern accent. Or maybe a Lupin the III with a southern accent.
>>
File: Mallard and Sparkplug play chess.png (181KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Mallard and Sparkplug play chess.png
181KB, 1000x800px
>>9520251
Didn't have time for shading tonight but I wanted to pop this out
>>
>>9533044
Awesome! I Sparkplug and Mallard are some of the best characters in Endtown and I love that they're getting more art>
>>
>>9533044
Top shelf! Feels like something that could have actually happened in the comic's earlier phase.

I wonder... both Sparkplug and Mallard worked for Apex, unless I'm mistaken. Could they have known each other?
>>
>>9533127
Thank you! I'm hoping to fill out some of the dearth of art for those older characters, or the ones who haven't gotten as much attention anyway.

>>9533168
>Could they have known each other?
I've wondered this a lot too. If they both were R&D I'd assume so.
>>
>>9528248
>Jamil never visits this place, does he?
He does, did a Heather pic recently.
>>
You know, thinking about things over the past few days, as well as something someone said to me... foraging seems like a major weakness for Endtown, even more so than it appeared to be.

Not only does it put the foragers at risk, and the town at risk if someone manages to follow them, but if Endtown really did need to stock itself from the waste to begin with (somehow, actual viability of foraging in general aside), that means the Topsiders could have made things a lot more difficult just by seeking out all food sources (which they explicitly do not require) first, and then disintegrating them. And they have vehicles, so they can get *everywhere* first.

Since foraging is still a thing, apparently, they can still do this to make life harder for the Endtowners despite any stockpile.

Bye bye beans.
>>
>>9535041
I found it conspicuous that Topsiders seemed to be in the immediate area where food stores were. If I had to guess, they didn't vaporize the spots because they were using the locations as honeypots for brain harvesting. Gotta get those plasticized brains somehow.
>>
>>9535270
Good point, but the overall goal is mutant extinction, so in that case you'd expect them to hasten that by destroying most food supplies and then use the *remainder* as honeypots. Easier to bait a few really tempting traps and watch those than spread yourself all over hoping your prey picks your spot.
>>
File: doc-print-518x632.jpg (65KB, 518x632px) Image search: [Google]
doc-print-518x632.jpg
65KB, 518x632px
>>
>>9536894
Nice, never seen thay one before.
>>
File: 1459625467440.png (282KB, 754x869px) Image search: [Google]
1459625467440.png
282KB, 754x869px
>>
File: IMG_054.jpg (168KB, 500x507px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_054.jpg
168KB, 500x507px
>>9528450
>Didn't he post a few months back saying he wasn't posting often due to how toxic these threads got?

>>9534630
>He does

Yes, he still does... let's just say that I wont be getting any more peeks at his lewds. To think that folder has around 100 pics...
>>
>>9538260
Well... what exactly were you expecting to happen?

Even if he isn't looking at these threads any more, this thread isn't exactly secret, and if you, one of his acquaintances, are hanging around then most likely other people who know him are, too.
>>
File: shame.gif (961KB, 245x213px) Image search: [Google]
shame.gif
961KB, 245x213px
>>9528248
>>9538260
>private commissions
>artist decides you're cool enough to share anyway with request to not post them
>post images here anyway
You're a special brand of stupid, aren't you?
>>
>>9538260
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Douchey thing to do to the guy, anyway.
>>
File: asshole.jpg (57KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
asshole.jpg
57KB, 200x200px
>>9538492
>>9538816

Fuck him, he was the one teasing people with crops like this in /co/.
>>
File: spit.jpg (51KB, 411x411px) Image search: [Google]
spit.jpg
51KB, 411x411px
>>9538935
Are you saying Jamil *is* the asshole commissioner?
>>
>>9538985

of course not. He only commissioned Jamil, that's all. Fuck him too, for not releasing the pics.
>>
>>9538935
So you punish Jamil, betraying his trust in the process, for something one of his commissioners has a tendency to do?

>>9539005
They're private commissions. You do know the meaning of the word "private", right?
>>
>>9538985
I have a feeling this guy *is* the asshole commissioner, trolling the thread.

I can't find the crop at >>9538935 on Desuarchive. It appears to be new.
>>
>>9539005
>Fuck him too, for not releasing the pics
He can't betray the trust of his customers, dude needs that money to survive (and make Jasper Gold).

>>9539015
>You do know the meaning of the word "private", right?
To be fair, it's something that shouldn't happen with anonymous commissions unless it's the artist who doesn't want to be associated with the work. Seriously, what kind of asshole does this?

>>9539035
I suspect as much too. What is wrong with this guy?
>>
>>9539068
>To be fair, it's something that shouldn't happen with anonymous commissions unless it's the artist who doesn't want to be associated with the work. Seriously, what kind of asshole does this?
I think we've gotten a little tangled here. I was interpreting >>9539005 as "fuck Jamil too for not releasing the pics" and responding that the commissions were private and Jamil honours that by not widely releasing them.
>>
>>9539108
And what I'm saying is that there is nothing wrong with private commissions from part of the artist, it's understandable if they don't want people to know of certain work they have to do. If it's the commissioner (who can very well stay anonymous even if the picture is published) who is keeping the artist from releasing the pics, however, specially in this case where they taunt other people with them, then there is a problem.
>>
>>9539149
That's something I hadn't considered... Jamil *has* posted lewds of his own before. There's that digital-looking Allie pic I've seen around, for instance.

I can't say I entirely agree with you that a commissioner shouldn't be able to request that pics are kept private, but teasing people with samples of them is very much a jerky thing to do, and I think the commissioner in question has just now been experimenting with a new way to do it.
>>
>>9539186
It's not that they don't have the right, it's their money after all, but I think they should also consider the wishes of the artist. Though what this guy is doing is definitely wrong, keeping them private is one thing but only so they can show off crops? That deserves a swift kick to the dick.
>>
>>9539334
Well we don't actually know what Jamil's wishes are. For all we know he's completely fine with keeping them private.

>Though what this guy is doing is definitely wrong, keeping them private is one thing but only so they can show off crops? That deserves a swift kick to the dick.
True, but I think in future we should probably just ignore the crop postings (and assume any apparent reaction is the commissioner himself samefagging to draw attention).
>>
>>9539379
Yeah, when you consider it he must be some sad attentionwhore who wants to be envied for work he can't do himself.
>>
Bets for next comic(s)?

Wolves find out Heather has some "kick", beginning of her maddened horse-rage?
Heather encounters Walt and Portia, the three become a focus of wolf aggression, start of "Walt has a harem" meme?
Heather is cornered by wolves, saved by Sanitation Wolf, fear and trauma cause her to lash out at him anyway, ending with him dead and Heather wanted on charges of murdering the one wolf that probably has glowing character testimonials?
Thread posts: 202
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.