[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/erp/ - Erotic Roleplay General "Demon lords always have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 359
Thread images: 164

File: 1471214711054.jpg (474KB, 735x919px) Image search: [Google]
1471214711054.jpg
474KB, 735x919px
/erp/ - Erotic Roleplay General

"Demon lords always have enormous breasts" Edition

Previous thread
>>9405710
>>
>>9409687
Why are big boobs so great?
>>
>>9409700
Filled with hopes and dreams.
>>
>>9409687
Those udders paired with those horns, she's more of a cow than a demon
Speaking of, is there a cowgirl Ava?
>>
>>9409730
We've got a cowgirl, a bunnygirl, and a sheepgirl, all with massive tits. There are probably more that are slipping my mind right now.
>>
>>9409755
I suddenly remembered Sponty plays Mattie, but I was thinking more furry like the ones from last lindas
>>
>>9409708
>Oh he wanted to do that. He wanted to do that a lot. And so he used their first smooch to get used to her muzzle. It was his fist time kissing a feline girl; it was not unpleasant at all. And when she come for the second kiss he answered back with a lot more of passion, making the kiss more intense and more passionate. No tongue was involved yet but he brushed his against her lips, making clear that he would like to slide it inside her mouth.
>His left hand moved to her small breasts, squeezing both of them. Enjoying of perky and soft they were. Maybe she was not endowed but they felt right in his hand, allowing him to cup them, and rub them nicely.
>>
>>9409773
*Las lindas
autocorrect
>>
>>9409696 (Yuki)
>It was strange, but hearing her confirm something something so seemingly obvious was an enormous comfort to him. Some hidden weight, or fear was lifted in that short moment, and he fell silent, as his smile spreading across his face spoke more than any words could hope to. He was happy. Very happy she was real. As real as possible, realer than he could realize perhaps. But even if he didn't, she was real enough for him to touch the back of her hand. And so he did so, and went to pull her small fist into his with a familiar squeeze. Again, the color came, and with it, an uncertain look. Perhaps he wasn't certain where their relationship lied, or what he could ask. Or maybe he was just that type of human, to find such simple gestures embarrassing. Either way, he was happy now-almost as happy as before. Perhaps relieved, too.
Work...? Oh.
>He nodded simply, feigning understanding. Her work wasn't anything like he was imagining, but he felt he knew what she meant regardless.
Yeah, I understand. I had a busy few weeks myself, but now I'm enjoying a bit of a vacation, heh.
>A casual statement, one that would hold more meaning to those that lived normal lives. But instead of expanding, at her answer, that smile spread once more, and he squeezed her fingers a little tighter, pulling her closer to his chest.
Really? That's wonderful!
>He'd begin, and when she hit him with the next part, that same rose tint would return once more in full force. Only this time...he didn't back down.
I would...like that too. A lot.
>He'd begin, and his hand, previously having hooked itself behind her back and around her waist, had begun to slide against her thigh a little-as if he were testing shallow waters.
You ah...don't mind, do you?
>He would ask, while further testing his luck, with his hand venturing beneath her skirt to run along her inner thigh. The lamppost highlighted them, but no doubt they simply appeared to be a cuddling couple to any late night park dweller.
>>
File: LK.jpg (664KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
LK.jpg
664KB, 1600x1024px
Throwing this out here
>>
File: 60024602_p19_master1200.jpg (842KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60024602_p19_master1200.jpg
842KB, 849x1200px
>>9409708
>Mewtwo doesn't seem to heed Sesame's words nor warnings. Rather, once he's done treating her arm, he begins to make his way off through the brush with Sesame floating along behind her. So he did indeed leave, he just took the attractive catgirl with him.
>The two would shortly arrive at another campsite, barren of anything resembling supplies other than a campfire and some fish cooking next to it. At long last, Mewtwo finally sets Sesame down
I have released you from my grasp but I ask that you do not run off. It would be tedious to have to keep dragging you back. If you are hungry, you may help yourself to whatever provisions you find.
>>
File: shark.png (49KB, 376x227px) Image search: [Google]
shark.png
49KB, 376x227px
>>9409792
For a second I thought that was MWA's card.
Titty ninjas are love.
>>
>>9409803
MWA?
>>
>>9409792
>Ikaruga

YES!
>>
File: 1267408431149.jpg (28KB, 164x432px) Image search: [Google]
1267408431149.jpg
28KB, 164x432px
>>9409807
Milky Wilky Anon.
He plays a lot of big breasted gals, including several from Senran Kagura.
>>
>>9409803
go to bed rapist
>>
File: Ikaruga 6.jpg (84KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
Ikaruga 6.jpg
84KB, 600x750px
>>9409803
(MWA?)
>>9409812
>
>>9409818
(Oh.)
>>
File: 841841568146841.png (655KB, 1017x963px) Image search: [Google]
841841568146841.png
655KB, 1017x963px
I-Is that a rocket in your pocket?
>>
>>9409822
Such a beauty.
>>
File: 1208847192807.jpg (9KB, 184x215px) Image search: [Google]
1208847192807.jpg
9KB, 184x215px
>>9409820
Not a rapist.
Not at all.

>>9409822
And there she is, the most elegant of the Ninja gals!
>>
>>9409822
>The way the breast pocket is stretched
Mother of god
>>
File: Jason Todd (3).png (285KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Jason Todd (3).png
285KB, 500x500px
>>9409825
No. It's a gun.
>>9409827
(Would you like a session or you just idolizing sexy Ninja?)
>>9409835
(Rance you know I always have some booby ninja's for you.)
>>
>>9409825
Yeah, but it's not Hextech-branded.
>>
File: 1269837935931.png (62KB, 295x187px) Image search: [Google]
1269837935931.png
62KB, 295x187px
>>9409845
[Really? Wouldn't mind having some tiddy ninja right now.]
>>
>>9409825
Yup, a bottle rocket
Goes of fast
Good for a quick "Oooo" and "Ahhh
But otherwise useless
>>
>>9409825
tfw tristana was my first league waifu
>>
>>9409845
Maybe a bit more than idolising her.
>>
>>9409792
>>9409845
>This crazy muther fucker picked up Jason Todd
>>
File: 1444628491.skidd_doodles333.png.jpg (158KB, 1130x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1444628491.skidd_doodles333.png.jpg
158KB, 1130x1280px
>>9409778

>An uncomfortable groan brushed past her lips, as he grasped the cat's naked breast, opening them to a timid dip of his tongue. Much like his own answer she didn't seem displeased by it and answered back brushing the agile, roughly textured organ back against his in a docile match of push and shove. Eventually she would end up with the mattress to her back with her tail twitching wildly out beside her. Intent on letting him have his fill her breast rolled and drooped in his fingers. For how small they were they certainly made the kitten quiver and tremble with even a deep, seductive sigh traveling from her chest. Apprehensive, sure but the low tinted eyes gave way she was turned on by it.

>>9409799

>It was rudimentary compared to the lavish makeup of her friend Claire's ability, but at least it was warm and well lit. She traded glances with it though they never seemed to ease that steely gaze held over her. It was no use Sesame had thought. Not a thing in sight, no weapons and hardly anything of use to put distance between them. For once in the young warrior's life she felt a ever encompassing fear fall over herself.

So what is this....why me? You run out of girls to pluck from their homes or is that not the kinda beast you're?
>>
File: NagatoPict - 014.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
NagatoPict - 014.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
>>9409780
>Vacations … she has to remade reality to get one and it didn’t even work. She sighed at the thought, nothing too deep, just a breath slightly more intense than usual. No sense to indulge in the past. She was there now. And this time was for her to enjoy. She shivered slightly, feeling his hand on her. He was bold, last time he has touched her it was inside his home, safe from any prying eyes. Well, not from all of them, but at least away from the sights of other humans. Not so here. She was under the impression that public displays of affection were scowled upon but why care, if he like it she would allow it.
No.
>she answered to him, shifting slightly so that he could touch her more, she didn’t mind after all. She wanted for him to touch her, just like he touched her before.
You can touch me.
>She added moving her petite, pale right hand on his face, caressing him there. Data flowing back in her mind, data from that night. Data she cherished. Data she enjoyed. Her slender fingers moved along his lips, remembering how rough and yet soft they felt on hers.
Kiss. Want it?
>She asked. He has already touched her, so a kiss would not be anything too scandalous to do here, and she really wanted one right now. Her chest started to move up and down a bit faster. Definitely she wanted one.
>>
File: Adorable.jpg (7KB, 168x192px) Image search: [Google]
Adorable.jpg
7KB, 168x192px
>>9409858
(Sure just give me a second. IRL stuff.)
>>9409864
(You're going to have to work for it Anon. She is an upperclassmen.)
>>9409873
(Not as crazy as it seems.)
>>
File: 1267405008298.png (428KB, 498x600px) Image search: [Google]
1267405008298.png
428KB, 498x600px
>>9409884
[Take your time!]
>>
>>9409884
For those breasts I'd work like a dog.
>>
File: 60024695_p4_master1200.jpg (309KB, 817x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60024695_p4_master1200.jpg
309KB, 817x1200px
>>9409875
...Have you ever seen anything like me?
>Mewtwo gives Sesame a moment to ponder the question. But only a moment. It's clearly rhetorical, after all, there was nothing else like Mewtwo in this world, after all. And he knew it.
I do not have a full grasp over the feelings that come over me at times. But I do know that there is nothing like me in this world. And that gives me a feeling I don't like. It is vast and hollow.
>Mewtwo walks closer to Sesame only to pass by her and pick up one of the fish cooking by the fire. He slowly walks back towards her and offers it
For whatever reason, you take that feeling away. So I chose to take you. So that the feeling does not return. And if I must make you my mate to keep you with me, so be it.
>>
>>9409890
You need to break out the cute mantid sometime, Rance
>>
>>9409875
>She allowed entrance and he didn’t wasted time, and so their tongues were now rubbing against each other, her felling rougher than his but he liked it the sensation was heightening his sense, making him enjoy the kiss more. He fantasized about felling that tongue on his neck, on his own nipples and down to his sex. Damn he was getting excited, more than he thought and it was just a kiss. A kiss that was growing lewder with every moment. All while both his hands now were intent in playing with her mounds, fingers indulging on her nipples now, pinching them, pulling them.
Wow.
>He murmured breaking the kiss, the need for breathing overcoming his desire, and the he placed another kiss on her this time on her fuzzy neck, and then down, on her collar bone, on her chest, and then down to her stomach. He could feel her muscle there, springing with strength, energy, she was a warrior a soldier built to fight and he liked it. The underlying sensation of solidity made him wanting to kiss her more, and nib her there. And he did so. Playing with her abs.
>>
>>9409880
>If he were a sharper soul he might catch the hint of a sigh, but it was lost amidst his own flurry of thoughts that distracted him now-and not all merely from her, but also too what he was doing. It had dawned on him of course his bold touch here, and perhaps on any other day he would think twice. But today...it enticed him to try anyway. And the way the light dimmed, both in the sky and from the post, hinted that perhaps their deeds would not even be in the light for much longer, with the shadows already sinking in, and the pathways through the park soulless with only trees to keep them company nearby-at least blocking the view from the streets from here. His smile grew as his intentions did, and although too slow to perceive her breath, he did pick up the hint of a shiver in her skin. Such a small thing burned him up inside, and made him want more out of her.
>Before he could act on those lewder thoughts, her sweet, and sudden request struck something in his heart that left him speechless once more. Those lips she remembered so well wavered only for a moment, before breaking into a smile once more, kissing at her finger tip slightly out of instinct, as she leaned closer to him.
Of course, Yuki...your lips are so sweet, how could I ever refuse?
>He chuckled a little, and before she could answer, he brought his hand to mirror her own, and met her lips almost as quickly. His strength suggested he had thought about this...very often, and the way he gently sucked at her lips, and was pulling her in likely suggested more. The arm at her hip had continued it's trip down her thigh, but now, was hiking her up, to sit on his lap properly, as he exchanged soft, wet tastes of data, allowing her to become reacquainted with a familiar bulge she may remember. It certainly remembered her, judging from it's immediate size change.
>>
File: Stern.jpg (6KB, 168x192px) Image search: [Google]
Stern.jpg
6KB, 168x192px
>>9409890
(Okay Manlet would you like to write the opener or are you going to make a girl do all the work?)
>>9409897
(Only dog I know that works is Kibbles, and she works hard for that money.)
>>9409873
P-please explain.
>Cries
>>
File: tumblr_mwfw53Wajk1r06hv9o1_1280.jpg (152KB, 922x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwfw53Wajk1r06hv9o1_1280.jpg
152KB, 922x1280px
>>9409939
Not so long ago I met a handsome Mantis called Zorak but he left me after I was kissed by another female Mantis.
>Nae sighs.
Such a shame, really.
>>
>>9409947
Well I'd work hard like something that really really wants breasts okay?
>>
File: bow.jpg (203KB, 528x633px) Image search: [Google]
bow.jpg
203KB, 528x633px
>>9409947
>Manlet
[I WILL FUCK YOU UP]
[Let me do the honors]

>Japan was certainly more different tan JAPAN. It was more modern and sleek. Running water and electricity were fantastic innovations too. Sure, it lacked the amount of magical beasts and craziness that his world was famous for but at the very least it had beautiful women: The reason why he decided to visit modern-day Japan!
>Staring at the sliding door of a convenience store, he extended an arm forward, only to see how it opened by itself. Eyes narrowed, Rance couldn’t help but wonder…
What sorcery is this!?
>>
>>9409947
(Sorry. Didn't really mean anything truly negative, I've only ever thought oh him as a vigilante. I've never seen him in a sexual way, I'm interested to see what you'll do with him)
>>
File: NagatoPict - 024.png (173KB, 375x441px) Image search: [Google]
NagatoPict - 024.png
173KB, 375x441px
>>9409946
>Kissing was good. One could wonder of something involving so many muscles were instead of taxing something energizing. And yet it was. And she liked that. And so she kissed him, softly at the begin but not so softly after a while. She was still rigid, still herself but her, allowing herself to be carried on his lap. Allowing her to be played by him. And yet her mouth, her thin mouth and her pink tongue were more alive than she ever was. And so she kissed him. Relishing in the kiss not without and underlying feeling of hunger. She made the kiss grown, she made their tongue rubs, and twist. Making out was not the proper words to describe her kiss. It was lewd and racy. It was a kiss for the bedchamber more than for a park. It was a kiss she wanted. And so it was a kiss she has done.
Ah …
>She moaned softly, breaking the kiss apart. Her lower body rubbing against his bulge. Her small form resting against his chest. She could hear his heart thump. Thump. Thump.
Too much?
>she asked him. She was a bit scared of how much she let herself go into it. But she has missed him. And now she was aware of how much she has.
Should I slow myself down?
>>
>>9409948
>Kisses the mantis
y-you don't kill your husbands do you?
>>
File: smug.png (170KB, 424x552px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
170KB, 424x552px
>>9409986
Would you like to find out?
>Asked Nae with a playful smile.
I mean... You look delicious!
>>
Dead thread.
>>
>>9409947
>Manlet

>canned laughter
>>
File: Ikaruga 22.jpg (99KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ikaruga 22.jpg
99KB, 640x800px
>>9409956
(So.......do you want a session or do you just want to see breasts? Kind of getting mixed signals here.)
>>9409957
(You gonna have to work hard for some Ninja tiddy.)
>Ikaruga was currently inside the convenience store, Katsuragi had eaten her lunch and she didn't want to make another. As she was paying she noticed the odd Iron clad man(Let) waving his arms like a mad man through the door. She walked up to him slowly and cautiously, her strut showing off her high status and her cool demeanor.
Hello? Are you okay sir?
>She asked a bit worried for his sanity, maybe his mind had deteriorated after years of being teased for his below average height. She looked into his eyes, a sign of respect in its own right when speaking to her elders, and stared into his eyes with her sea of tranquility that she called her iris's.
Do you need something?
>>9409982
(All good, I was just curious. I'd do him, a bit rugged, not trusting anyone, dominant, and very very rough. Personality wise, I usually work off my partners and see how they prefer most characters.)
>>
>>9409991
P-Pls no hurt, I just wanna kiss the cute mantis
>Bows head.
>>
>>9409992
>Dead
>Two RP sessions going on
Kys Shark Nue
>>
File: 1479586432634.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479586432634.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
Hello
Where are the lolis?
>>
>>9409992
>Hugs Sekibanki
>>
>>9409927

>The question made her ears gradually rise as she thought it over. Sesame had fought and met plenty of different beast of all makes and sizes. Some she would even recall as to say were "normal", but the one looking straight through her was truly unique.

No and I don't go another day in my life doing so again I won't shed a tear.

>She said hiding none of the vitriol in her tone before snatching the stick from her hand and taking a substantial bite out of it likely in a threatening manner.

So you abduct those to breed them like some common sow? Look elsewhere then because it isn't happening freak.

>All the hate and vigor suddenly dissipated once she came to her senses to see her naked chest out for the world to see. Quickly she braced her forearm over the cats tender peaks and turned her head away flustered.

>>9409943

>She too had let herself drown in the moment only for their lips to break and the sweet embrace of air to fill her lungs. Sesame had not considered such a act to be so intense, but as she looked around her fingers had been planted into the bed bracing against it as if expecting more. The long, chilled breathe she had acquired would leave her as his lips attacked her neck with his. The sensation was an overwhelming one that drew her claws from the bed and to his back where they hugged him tight. His mouth would weave a trail of happiness down to the toned muscles lining her torso. Her claws had traveled with him and ended in the mange of messy hair brushing through it as her body twisted and turn in a build of ecstasy. The cat's nethers grew damp and heavy in arousal with each nip of his teeth.
>>
>>9409995
(Session please. I'll give ya an opener)

>It was a blisteringly hot day, probably the hottest Anon had ever experienced. Many students would balk at having to spend any more time at the school on a day like this. But Anon had a far grander purpose, he had student council work. Okay maybe it wasn't the greatest goal, but the Student Council President was one of the most beautiful girls in school, not to mention the kindest. He would do anything for her. He knocked on the council room door and said

H-hello? Ikaruga-senpai? I'm here about the help you wanted. It's Anon.
>>
>>9409948
Zorak? Handsome?
Never really heard those words together. I guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder. Your beauty, however, is truly a sight for my weary eyes. Someday I wish to take in more of your form, but now I must sleep.
>He takes one of Nae's forelimbs and places a gentle kiss on it's surface
I am sorry if I led you on
>>
File: tumblr_mbbhcziTEP1rxk5e2.gif (815KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbbhcziTEP1rxk5e2.gif
815KB, 500x281px
>>9410007
''Lurking through the bushes, lolicon. They're like amazons looking for their prey.''
>>
File: normal.jpg (67KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
normal.jpg
67KB, 800x600px
>>9409995
[I'm taller than you, shut uuuuup!]

>Rance was too distracted to immediately notice the pair of walking breasts approach him, instead focusing on thinking of a way to explain the strange behavior of the door. Frowning, the swordsman eventually stopped and placed his hands on his hips before turning to face the black-haired beauty. His brown eyes met her tranquil, wonderful hues and it was in that moment when he realized his folly.
Damn, you’re kinda cute. You best stay back, this door is possessed!
>Wearing silver armor and green clothes underneath, Rance didn’t look like a normal person. His choice of outfit, his accent and features. A foreigner, for sure.
But I’m fine, fortunately. Confused, mayhaps, regarding how this device works but now I’m at ease thanks to your fine looks…
>A smile formed on his lips, displaying his sharp teeth.
Are all the girls here as cute as you?
>Sure, he already met Katsuragi but he was completely unaware of her relation with the raven-haired swordsmaiden.

>>9409993
I guess I won't be donating this considerable amount of gold to the Hakurei Shrine and instead go and visit the Moriya Shrine...
>>
File: 958a0808c78beaa3d1a49d0666e602b3.png (808KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
958a0808c78beaa3d1a49d0666e602b3.png
808KB, 1200x1200px
>>9410049
You wouldn't dare.
>>
File: wink.png (183KB, 420x554px) Image search: [Google]
wink.png
183KB, 420x554px
>>9410033
You flatter me so, sir~
If you really think of me as beautiful then I can't help but blush... Truly, I'm undeserving of such kindness...
>Smiling and blushing, Nae was surprised that someone kissed one of her scythe-like limbs instead of her regular hands.
No need to apologize.

>>9409998
So be it~ Feel free to kiss me then.
I promise I won't bite...
>Nae smirked playfully.
Much~
>>
File: 1267406641905.png (41KB, 170x198px) Image search: [Google]
1267406641905.png
41KB, 170x198px
>>9410057
I dare and I will... UNLESS you find a way to convince me otherwise, you red-white Miko!
>>
>>9409985
>If Yuki thought herself swept away by this increasingly long, and lewd lip lock, she certainly wasn't the only one. The man responsible for starting it had strengthened his hold of her ever so slightly-the hand that had rest so gently on her jaw ran his fingers down her skin, and neck, tracing her pulse, eager to feel the alien girl's excitement for himself, as well as taste it. And taste it so he did...she was so sweet-and not conventionally either. A sort of sweet he could never grow sick of. The kind that made him hunger for her, made his body stir in excitement. A tangible excitement she was quickly growing familiar with. It fit against her nicely-but what's more, he was making it a point to rock his hips up into her, melding that shape against her curve. His other hand-previously a visitor of her inner thighs, now became curious of her groin-testing her panties that no doubt laid between him and his prize. Those same masculine digits would press ever so slightly, and begin to stroke along where she was the most sensitive, as his lips parted and accepted her lewd, hungry kiss with increasing fervor. What was originally meant to be sweet now held no illusions any more. He let his mouth show her how he missed her, instead of just his words-bolder than their last meet up. He'd thrust his slippery digit against her's, and coil the thing to keep her locked with him, feeding into her desires, and revealing his own. Only once she briefly broke the tangled dance, leaving a thin trail of saliva to connect them as she collected herself, did he realize what had taken place...and a perverted grin spread across his face. His hand at her nethers began to stroke a little faster now, and he hooked his thumb under her panties, and began to peel them down.
No, no Yuki...it was amazing.
>He growled in that same predatory hunger, pushing his erection against her a little more.
Let yourself go. I'll give you everything you want...
>>
>>9410014
>She was really into it, she was really excited. It should have be nothing but a quick intercourse, nothing really committing but they clicked so much in what was nothing but foreplay. She was amazing. Was she even aware how great she was?
Goodness …
>He almost purred while her claws were brushing against his hair, maybe slightly more discomforting than nails, and yet she has not caused him any real pain. Not that he would mind being scratched by hers in the midst of the passion. And his cock throbbed and pushed against his pants at the thought. She was ...inspirational … in her own way. So much lewd ideas running in his head.
… You are incredible …
>He lowered his head to kiss her again this time lower than her stomach, down to her sex, inhaling the raw sexuality of her excitement before indulging there with his own tongue, lapping at her wetting folds.
>>
>>9410064
>He sits up, sucking in a breath of air for bravery. Then, leans in to plant a kiss on the cute mantis' face-lips, if she didn't redirect him, and would even pull her into a hug out of instinct.
>>
>>9410072
Oh please be my guest. I'd love to see someone in plate armor hike all the way up the mountain and get chased around by youkai.
>>
>>9410092
>Nae was taken by surprise. She expected a shy, brief peck to the cheek but instead was rewarded with a kiss to the lips followed by a hug.
>Smiling, she returned the affection by giving the man a hug with her more human arms, her scythe-like limbs resting on his shoulders in a non-threatening way.
>>
File: 1481040801.phuufy_dec_comms2.png.jpg (180KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1481040801.phuufy_dec_comms2.png.jpg
180KB, 1280x1280px
>>9410081

>A snail trail of saliva followed the pattern of white fur down to the swollen lips between her legs. With but a graze of his tongue heralded from her a momentous cry that had her legs locking around his neck and ensnaring his tongue against her womanhood. Not one second wasted and he was busy devouring the flower and teasing the kittens petals. Sesame's head had cranked back as her back arched off the bed smothering his face in the juicy slit until his own chin dripped with the lurid fluid.

Ayynnn...y-yes!
>>
File: Ikaruga 5.jpg (105KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
Ikaruga 5.jpg
105KB, 600x750px
>>9410026
(Just to tease Rance you get the ninja tiddy easier Anon, and I kind of like your politeness.~)
>Hearing the light taps against the pine wood, Ikaruga opened the door and gave Anon a smile as she saw him. She had asked for him specifically, he was always so kind and seemed to enjoy helping her.
Hello Anon.
>She bowed and quickly pulled Anon into the room closing the door behind them.
We're going to clean the pool, how does that sound?
>She was oddly happy to be around Anon it was almost out of character for her to be so kind to someone, she usually built walls around herself but with Anon she was so happy. Ikaruga dropped her leggings in front of Anon and removed her skirt and began to un button her shirt not minding if he was there with her.
>>9410049
>Without answering the obviously mentally unstabled gnome, Ikaruga walked away no longer paying him any mind. He was rude and blunt, an upperclassmen like herself who came from a noble family would not take such "compliments" especially not from such a short man. She strutted down the street passing him, without saying a word she placed a few yen close to the miniature man but nowhere that he could come up and speak to her. She did not want to come across as rude so she decided not to say a word, her hips swaying as her heels met with the cement. The long steps echoing as she headed back to school, Ikaruga's long black hair swaying at the same rhythm of her hips, the length covering her ass just enough so that perverted man could not see. Only thing that was going through her mind at this moment was his compliments, sure she did not like him, but he was kind enough to call her cute. Maybe he was mentally Ill? Was she being too rude to the poor hermit.
>>
>>9410107
>Emboldened by the reaction he got-or perhaps just eager for more of a taste- he'd deepen the kiss at that, hungrily pressing against her, and pushing his tongue out to attempt to meet her, while his arms locked welcomingly around her waist, and hips, pulling her snug against his body. He didn't seem to mind her more dangerous limbs in the slightest, either judging from the eager kiss he was attempting to gain.
>>
>>9410078
Even here?
>She asked. She was scared, she was really scared of how much her heart was thumping, how much the kiss has made her sex burning. Her emotions swirling deeply inside her, while her face was showing what amount to a slight discomfort. Can they do something here? She doesn’t mind being seen. She could fix that, alter the way other would perceive her, and change her parameter so that only he would see her as she is. TO be fair the whole idea was new, and strange, and arousing. Was she developing kinks? How interesting. But maybe he didn’t. Should she test his reactions and teleport themselves into his house? So many questions.
Here or home?
>She asked, wondering on how to plan his course of action with him, strategies, planning all forming inside her minds. Having a boyfriend was really troublesome. Was he her boyfriend? She didn’t asked last time. Sex friend? So many definitions. She has to discuss this with him after. She took a mental note to do so.
What do you prefer?
>She asked again, needing to know what he want.
>>
File: 56950777_p0_master1200.jpg (365KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
56950777_p0_master1200.jpg
365KB, 700x800px
>>9410100
This armor...
>Rance tapped his chest with a knuckle.
... Weights nothing to a man like me. A hike to the mountain to me is like a walk to the park.
Youkai? Hah, you think I'm scared of them? Shrine Maiden, I have faced that kind of creatures before, I know what they can do...
>Approaching the Shrine Maiden, Rance leaned forward, his face dangerously close to hers.
... I often scrap them off my boots.
>>
File: Link 5.jpg (11KB, 236x286px) Image search: [Google]
Link 5.jpg
11KB, 236x286px
>>9410133
Robutt.
>>
Sure is a lot of gay retards about tonight
>>
>>9410139
Not now, Mecha
>>
Who's been drawing dicks?
>>
>>9410139
This night is wonderful, isn't it?
Wanna drink some coffee or tea?
>>
>>9410138
Elf butt
>>
>>9410119
(Aw thanks)
C-clean the pool? Oh that sounds ni...

>As soon as she started changing in front of him Anon gasped and covered his eyes. Was he dreaming or was the incredibly hot student council president stripping before his very eyes. He quickly turned himself around and tried not to think about how insanely big her breasts were

Um..sh-should I leave you alone?
>>
>>9410146
That one kid from Superbad
>>
File: Owain15.jpg (362KB, 485x600px) Image search: [Google]
Owain15.jpg
362KB, 485x600px
>>9410139
(Takes one to know one.)
>>
File: z096.jpg (612KB, 965x1300px) Image search: [Google]
z096.jpg
612KB, 965x1300px
>tfw no cute anime girls
>>
File: Yakuza-6-1080-Wallpaper-3.jpg (204KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Yakuza-6-1080-Wallpaper-3.jpg
204KB, 1920x1080px
>>9410143
Onegai

>>9410148
You bring up coffee around me one more time you're visiting the pier anime girl with cinderblock shoes

>>9410167
Let me tell you as a bird owner how fucking gross it is that you're fucking a bird guy all the time you're probably covered in feather dust and feces take a damn shower!
>>
>>9410117
>Hearing her moaning, and squirming, pressing her soft, toned, fuzzy legs against his face was driving him crazy, and so he liked her more, she played with his tongue there just like he was kissing her, savoring every fold, rubbing along her sex, her clitoris. Lapping, drinking her fluid, enjoying her flavor filling his mouth. He messed his lips, his chin, and his face in her secretions. The rawness, the wildness of her scent, her essence was intoxicating. He could not wait any longer, he wanted to be there, inside, inside that folds he has so passionately kissed and licked.
Sesame …
>He moaned her name as he remembered it. Strange, exotic, cute. Just like her.
I can’t hold myself back anymore; I need to be inside you. It’s okay for you?
>He asked despite he has paid just for that, but he didn’t care anymore. He would pay her in the end, but he was too much into it to act with her like this was nothing but paid sex. He was not for him at least.
>>
File: 123489237.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
123489237.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>9410172
>>
>>9410119
>Rance was completely unphased by the apparent coldness of the black-haired girl upon giving him the silent treatment after his, apparently, warm approach. Did he say something wrong? That was impossible! He was a national hero in his land! A handsome warrior and swordsman without equal! Sure, he might be shorter than the average man in Europe or America, but he was tall enough. Sort of.
>Frowning he stood there, silently observing how the girl walked away without saying a single word to him. She didn’t even introduce herself. How rude. Crossing his arms in front of his chest, Rance tapped the ground beneath him with a boot, pondering what wrong with her.
Hmph… Rude, that couldn’t be.
>Sighing and shrugging his shoulder, the swordsman turned around and with little else to say, he walked off in the opposite direction, pondering his next course of action to keep the girl out of his mind. The sting of rejection still bothering him.
Hmmm...
>If the big breasted beauty were to look behind her, she'd find... Nothing. Or no one.
>Like with Agatha Christie: And then there were none!
>>
>>9410138
(This is a robutt Anon, Yuki is not a robot)
>>
File: 1484646.jpg (67KB, 850x844px) Image search: [Google]
1484646.jpg
67KB, 850x844px
>>9410178
I'm sorry, okay? Sometimes I forget. It's just a drink... Then I guess we can drink some tea.
Do you like lemon/banana tea? It's one of my favorites. I can add a bit of honey in it.
I'm talking about cold tea of course.
>>
>>9410133
>At her question, Anon was actually at a temporary loss for words. In truth, he found an unmistakable thrill in the idea of doing it here, with the lamppost giving them the light they needed. But...her concern was understandable. What if someone saw? Would it really be so bad? And more importantly, did it bother Yuki to do so? This question troubled him the most due to the mild discomfort he noticed, but perhaps it was not caused by the same thing he feared. Even as he dwelled on the thought, though, he did not stop his manipulations. Perhaps unconscious, or perhaps he simply didn't want to. He would mull it over, and leave the poor girl in silence as he decided, kissing at her exposed neck with those rough lips, nipping at her skin wherever he finds the ability. His hand beneath her skirt was all the bolder despite being questioned, running steadily along her slit, tracing his nails along her smooth thighs. The other hand, once at her neck, now ventured to her chest where he'd gently run his palm against her modest chest, not quite so daring as to open her skirt for just anyone to see...despite what his answer was going to be.
Here, Yuki...I can't wait, don't want to wait. I want you now. Here. If...that's okay.
>He'd let out as a soft huff.
It's quiet now, anyway...everyone's gone home. We can...ah...do whatever we want here. Right?
>He'd begin whispering soft words of encouragement-ones that were edging himself onwards, as well. Even as he spoke, he'd slide the girl downwards, until she rested at his thigh, letting her sex press lovingly against it, while he went to undo his belt, and she could hear his buckles loosening. With it, slid down his pants, letting her spy the distinctive outline of his manhood, straining against his own boxers, eager to meet her in such a way. The prospect of getting spotted was exciting enough that he looked fit to lose himself once more in everything Yuki had for him.
>>
File: Owain31.jpg (54KB, 333x200px) Image search: [Google]
Owain31.jpg
54KB, 333x200px
>>9410178
(These are lies pushed by the alt right to besmirch my good name.)
(I did not have sexual relations with any male birds.)
>>
File: tumblr_ngsxz6GJq81r06hv9o1_1280.jpg (269KB, 913x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngsxz6GJq81r06hv9o1_1280.jpg
269KB, 913x1200px
>>9410128
>Nae was intrigued by the man’s reaction and how bold his actions were. While she wished him to continue, she was unsure if she had to remind him of her “services”.
>Oh well, maybe a freebie wouldn’t hurt.
Hmmhm~
>Welcomign his affections, Nae received the human’s tongue in her mouth. Of course, her mandibles were sharp and different than a regular human, but she had no intention to devour him. Thankfully.
>>
>>9410133
(If public isn't your jam, feel free to let me know)
>>
>>9410194
>Banana tea
I actually had to look this up, pretty interesting
>>
>>9410200
lol what a fucking gay
all that pussi and at the end he ended getting the birdcock
>>
File: 519e64f71ff5f3e6f642e23d13522825.jpg (756KB, 2507x3541px) Image search: [Google]
519e64f71ff5f3e6f642e23d13522825.jpg
756KB, 2507x3541px
>>9410136
Oh. Is that so. A 'noble warrior' type are you then? Then you should have no trouble getting up there to donate.
>Reimu's challenging gazes doesn't falter as the dwarf gets close to her.
That wouldn't be the first time I've heard someone say that. They usually don't make it back to the human village.
>>
File: Ikaruga.jpg (9KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
Ikaruga.jpg
9KB, 196x257px
>>9410157
(McLovin? Where is he? He still hasn't signed my copy of Far Cry 3)
>>9410155
No it's fine Anon. Just change here.
>She turned her back to Anon, tossing off her bra, in front of the lucky Anon were the greatest breasts he could ever see. Unfortunately for him before he could even take it all in she was dressed in her bikini, Ikaruga was already dressed but his view was still good none the less.
How is it Anon? Too revealing?
>She asked still giving him a smile, her eyes locked into an eternal stare with his. She was enjoying this moment with the handsome Anon.
>>9410191
(Come on Rance, don't make ME work for it. You're gonna make me cry now.)
>Ikaruga had stopped for a moment, she felt bad, she was a good ninja and realized her rudeness. She turned around and headed back to the shop, unfortunately he was gone, the short man had disappeared and she had felt bad. Luckily he was a perv and could already hear his attempts at another conquest around the corner, without hesitation she walked around and spotted the Iron clad man attempting to juggle between "fighting the iron dragon" and saving the beautiful maiden that had just left him. She let out a giggle, he was obviously out of his mind but Ikaruga found it oddly adorable. She tapped his shoulder lightly, now in a better mood with a smile on her beautiful face, she bowed and began apologizing.
I am sorry for my rudeness, I am Ikaruga, third year at Hanzo National Academy, what is your name?
>She asked swiftly, her voice coming out smooth and so polite yet brief.
>>
File: Link 38.png (258KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Link 38.png
258KB, 1200x1200px
>>9410193
Hot dog, that's one fine Robutt.
>>9410150
.....Cute butt.
>>
File: Owaindelet.jpg (20KB, 442x249px) Image search: [Google]
Owaindelet.jpg
20KB, 442x249px
>>9410205
(Anon you are spreading misinformation to the public and I must ask you to desist or I will send a strongly worded letter to your home address.)
(You must have me confused with another blonde haired adventurer.)
>>
>>9410202
>The man seemed all the more oblivious to any such dangers-either forgetting entirely, or having never heard them himself. His hands slid along her back all the same, finding the unique joints there and taking hold if just to keep her pressed against him, while his tongue sought to explore this new, and strange new feeling, despite the sharpness of it. As long as it was welcoming, of course. One of those hands venturing along her figure would come to rest at her backside, being forward enough to squeeze even there, as he gave one more enthusiastic thrust of his tongue, to try and further his taste of the cute mantis...before he'd finally begin to tear himself away from her with a soft breath, huffing slightly.
Ahh...t-thank you. You feel really nice...
>He'd add, despite his hold on her remaining firm-unless she pushed him away of course.
>>
File: Link 2.jpg (34KB, 480x487px) Image search: [Google]
Link 2.jpg
34KB, 480x487px
>>9410217
(Hey I don't hide the fact that me and Kass had sexual relationships. You're alone on the cuddling part, I ain't gay like that. Now stop hiding your love for Kass)
>>
>>9410221
>I ain't gay like that
>>
>>9410208
>Anon couldn't believe what was happening. He had just caught a glimpse of the most beautiful breasts in the entire world. he stood there with his mouth handing open. He shook himself from his trance and smiled at her.

Um..i-it's fine. Um. I s-suppose I better change into something else as well.

>Anon quickly unbuttoned him shirt, revealing a rather toned and muscular body. He took off his shirt and pants and then stared at Ikaruga again

C-could you turn around? It's a little embarrassing.
>>
File: 1480364297988.jpg (454KB, 900x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1480364297988.jpg
454KB, 900x1024px
>>9410199
(I’ve no problem with public sex, Anon)
>And so it would be here, she thought, her lips moving slightly, reality being rewritten, assuring them if not some privacy at least some anonymity. Not the he would ever know. He didn’t know WHAT kind of thing she really was, and she was ok with that right now. She wanted him to see her as a girl. A quirky one perchance but a girl even so.
Ok.
>She nodded, looking at him freeing his sex, hard, eager, just as she remembered it. It pleased her to see him so willing. To see him desire her so much. Maybe it was not love. Maybe it was just lust. But lust was enough and it would suffice.
We can.
>She added while her hand was indulging on his stomach, remembering him fully naked pushing himself inside her.
What do you want? Should I ride you again?
>She used quite a lot of words this time; maybe she was getting really excited. But alas who care. She was going to have sex with him again; she could allow herself to be a little friskier.
>>
File: Owain6.jpg (39KB, 282x400px) Image search: [Google]
Owain6.jpg
39KB, 282x400px
>>9410221
(Cuddling for warmth and comfiness can be 100% heterosexual. Having your insides rearranged by throbbing avian meat is another issue entirely. Kass is an excellent birdo and compatriot but I do not feel the same carnal infatuation you hold.)
>>
File: cirn0.jpg (1MB, 1390x2000px) Image search: [Google]
cirn0.jpg
1MB, 1390x2000px
Anyone wanna play TF2?
>>
>>9410212
>Anon steps up behind Link and gropes the hero's toned butt
And I'm going to get this cute butt one of these days
>He kisses Link on the cheek before releasing him and walking away
>>
>>9410242
I can only play Overwatch
>>
File: Link 39.png (268KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Link 39.png
268KB, 1200x1200px
>>9410243
What the hell was that all about?
>Shrugs it off
>>9410239
(Not gay if balls don't touch. You two cuddled and balls touched.)
>>
>>9410242
If you mean "Titty Finder 2" I don't think you've got enough to play with
>>
>>9410242
Play a good game
>>
>>9410184

>What was to be a night brought on by a bitter disappointment in herself now enthralled her with panted pleads desiring more of his magical tongue. Humping at his face like a beast in the midst of heat she zeroed in on the button nestled against his nose. Grinding brazenly into it she caused her legs to shutter, loosening their grip, as a splash of her pointed juices coated his tongue. Deeper it would delve into her folds until its tip met the kiss of her convulsing walls. It was that moment she finally gave out and fell flat to the bed. Still she writhed though her deathgrip around his head, still feasting on her snatch, until he pried himself free to then gaze down on the smitten feline cupping her own chest and tweaking the peak with a sultry look.

Please, do it. I need it inside me...

>For the first time she would caress her own dainty lips, swirling her fingers in the mess of saliva and womanly juices soaked into it. Spreading wide and with her tail curled back up beside the powerful warrior she invited him to partake in the cats aching hole.
>>
File: Todd_Narukami.png (651KB, 848x472px) Image search: [Google]
Todd_Narukami.png
651KB, 848x472px
>>
>>9410204
Banana tea is delicious and helps your body.
In reality you can make a tea out of anything...
...Mostly.
>>
File: Owain18.png (69KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Owain18.png
69KB, 250x250px
>>9410245
(I was wearing pants so that obviously didn't happen.)
(Also if the balls don't touch you probably aren't doing it right.)
>>
File: 31377551_p0.jpg (45KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
31377551_p0.jpg
45KB, 450x600px
>>9410207
That's because they aren't like me... And that's the thing, Hakurei Shrine Maiden: There's no men like me. There's only me.
>The (apparent) dwarf gifted Reimu a sharklike grin as he approached the wooden donation box in front of the Shrine, running a finger on it.
Hmmmm...
>A metallic sound of coins coming from Rance's traveling pouch was heard with every one of his steps. Pondering if he should make the journey to the other Shrine.
... Choices, choices.

>>9410208
[Dang it, I was thinking of doing something else REEEEEE. Might as well play along with it.]

>Indeed, Rance was already busy trying to woo another beautiful girl of the mysterious land called Japan and yet… The loud sound of a palm colliding with a cheek was the sign that his advances weren’t being successful. As the girl walked away, Rance was left with a handprint on his cheek.
…. What’s wrong with the women of this place? That big breasted blonde was friendlier than any of them! Even better than that stuck-up girl from the convenience st-
>As he turned around, Rance was surprised with the cold-hearted girl apologizing to him. Apologizing for what? Whatever it was, it must have been serious. Oh right, she ignored him! Rude!
Oh. Hello.
>Rubbing his cheek, the swordsman raised an eyebrow, this time taking his time to glance at her lovely form for a second before clearing his throat.
Hanzo. That name sounds familiar…
>JAPAN’S greatest shinobi was called Hattori Hanzo. He was a raccoon. A fucking raccoon.
Nice to meet you, I’m Rance! Hero, Adventurer, Military Commander. It’s pleasure, I’m sure.
….
Are you going to walk away again or can I go back to my conquests?
>>
File: 861d40a3ccc7fc4e6f63ce287be58098.jpg (267KB, 1745x1125px) Image search: [Google]
861d40a3ccc7fc4e6f63ce287be58098.jpg
267KB, 1745x1125px
(Ah heck its 4 am. Im out of here.)
>>
>>9410250
I bought Persona 5.

Futaba is the best girl.
>>
>>9410237
(This is a very good picture. Jeez.)
>Whatever small ripple in reality she set forth, small shift in perception, it would all go unnoticed by the man who was quite taken with the alien before him. He did not mind, however. His mind was in a simple place now-one that she could connect with him on. And that bond, that burning connection of carnal need was more than enough to quicken the pace of his heart, to make him want, to give him motivation to press through whatever worry he had. This beating in his heart would not cease, and her agreement only quickened it so. If Yuki was happy, that made him happy as well. This lust he felt, it wasn't just raw need. He wanted to make the alien feel things, to experience humanity once more. He wanted to expand her mind, and show her what he had to offer her, how he could please her...and perhaps how she could please him, too. His thoughts racing, he of course was harder than ever before. How could he not be, he was still lingering on their lip lock, the thought of getting to taste her like that regularly...would she disappear again? Goodness he hoped not. Maybe if he made her feel good again...she would stay? That hope suddenly took him, and he found himself bolder than before.
Here...let me show you.
>He instructed softly, his grin all the wider, as he too was ready for her. What followed next was him urging her to stand in front of him, and steadily stripping her of her bottoms-to leave her bare in front of him. His hands were greedy and as they roamed her smooth skin, and the cool air became more apparent, he would quickly urge her to fall back once more to rejoin his warmth.
Here...I want to try something, if that's okay.
>He'd show her, as when she fell back this time she'd find only his bare manhood now, sandwiching itself against her plump rear. Here, he'd squeeze himself using her backside, and make his arousal all the more apparent...while his fingers dipped into her nethers.
Can I...back here, this time?
>>
File: 1475144502420.jpg (137KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1475144502420.jpg
137KB, 500x450px
Ded thred
>>
File: tumblr_m6m8yh1gIv1r06hv9o1_500.jpg (117KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6m8yh1gIv1r06hv9o1_500.jpg
117KB, 500x669px
>>9410219
D-Do I?
>Asked Nae with a somewhat nervous laugh. For a courtesan, she wasn’t used to being lovey-dovey with her clients. They often skipped that part and went straight for the saucy part. Clearing her throat, she pulled back just a bit, her cheek flushed red thanks to his advances. Fidgeting with her fingers, the Mantis pondered their next course of action.
R-Right, so, umm… I have to tell you that usually there’s a fee for things like this.
Usually.
>A weak smile formed on her lips.
But since you’re so kind to me, I guess I can give you a… Free sample. If that’s what you desire.
>>
File: Happiness_is.jpg (402KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Happiness_is.jpg
402KB, 1920x1080px
>>9410265
What did you just say,anon? I'm sure you meant you bought a copy of Fallout 4 with the season pass,right?
>>
>>9410249
>He set his gaze on her sex, his breath ragged while he took away his pants and freed his cock from the constrain it was. She admired her opening her pink inside for him to see and for his cock to penetrate. He could not wait anymore, not under such invitation, not in front of such female. What a wild cat she was, in more than a way and all of them sensual and great. He aligned the tip of his hardness against her opened sex and pushed. The penetration eased by her juice and his own saliva. And yet she was tight, squeezing the head pleasantly while he was penetrating her.
Sesame …
>He moaned again, this time looking her straight into her eyes, rosy, almost shining, capturing what little light was in the bedchamber. He moaned and the he lowered his head to plant a kiss on her right nipples, sucking on it gingerly before pushing himself deeply into her, as much as he can. As much as she allowed him. He pushed and then waited for her to get used at him being inside. His cock throbbing, squeezed by her walls.
>>
File: 1abda26193357e0cf1664edf2d7d206b.png (613KB, 437x1303px) Image search: [Google]
1abda26193357e0cf1664edf2d7d206b.png
613KB, 437x1303px
>>9410286
I bought FO4 and all the DLCs...
... Separately.
>>
File: Breast feeding.jpg (1MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Breast feeding.jpg
1MB, 1200x1600px
(Sorry guys, I'm too tired. I'll save these last ones for later. I'll be back on in like 4 hours.)
>>9410231
Turn around? Sorry but I have to see if you aren't doing anything dangerous or stupid.
>She said with a stern look on her face, it was indeed the rules and she was expecting him to wear some boxers at the very least. What was this Anon, a pervert? Ikaruga was waiting for him to strip, her arms across her chest, under her breasts as they stuck out.
Come on Anon, hurry.
>She was serious and had been known to be so stubborn.
>>9410258
(Sorry I'm bad under pressure. Sorry Papa Rance I'm going to pass out if I keep going. Save your last post for me please.)
(Enjoy this for now guys sorry....)
>>
Would you?
>>
File: 1493935699552.png (2MB, 1024x2398px) Image search: [Google]
1493935699552.png
2MB, 1024x2398px
>>9410293
That's perfectly fine! As long as you bought Skyrim Remastered that is.
>>
File: 1269962087534.jpg (109KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
1269962087534.jpg
109KB, 418x455px
>>9410299
[Will do. Goodnight!]
>>
>>9410303
Umm...
I got Skyrim SE for free because I already owned Skyrim and all the previous expansions.
P-Please Todd Daddy, don't kill me.
>>
>>9410284
>The man gave her a rather sheepish grin at her question, nodding his head ever so slightly, as his hold on her relaxed just a bit-perhaps purely from her easing his tensions.
Mhm..! Thank you. I hope it wasn't strange to...
>He began, but trailed off, as she explained that things worked a little differently than he expected. He was surprised, actually, but perhaps in a different way than she thought.
Oh! Ah. That was so terribly rude of me, then, I hope I didn't...ah...sample?
>He asked, a renewed interest, abandoning his line of questioning as now his hold on her waist would strengthen a little more, perhaps even without his knowledge, so that she was flush against his chest.
Could I...would that really be okay?
>He asked her, though his gaze was a little more lecherous than before, leaning up to bring his lips back to bare against her. This time, decorating her thin neck instead, down to her exposed collar.
I...would love that...
>>
File: Ikaruga 18.jpg (62KB, 642x768px) Image search: [Google]
Ikaruga 18.jpg
62KB, 642x768px
>>9410306
(Kissus the manlet. Sorry I couldn't do much Rance.)
>>9410303
(I bought it and I'll probably play it later in the day after I get some rest.)
>>
File: 1265318327910.jpg (223KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1265318327910.jpg
223KB, 800x800px
>>9410244
I can play that too.
>>9410247
RUDE.
>>9410248
Fuck off, retard. TF2 is good.
>>
>>9410299
(It's okay, have yourself a sleep, I'll make up a reply for later)

Oh...okay.

>Anon pulled down his pants to reveal his boxers. As soon as he pulled them down he quickly used one hand to cover up rather prominent bulge in them. He prayed that ikaruga hadn't noticed what was happening in his boxers right now.

Um...c-can you turn around now?
>>
File: 1480362119555.jpg (422KB, 900x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1480362119555.jpg
422KB, 900x1024px
>>9410274
(glad you like it)

>She undressed under his request, as he requested her, no less excited that he was, only more incapable of showing it. She enjoyed his hands roaming on her body, the feeling of them, rougher than she was but not unpleasant at all. Warm, pleasantly warm. She was slightly colder than him, she was still Snow. Not much as before but no less wanting of his warmness.
>She basked in his touch, moaning softly, until he touched her in her but, and his finger was sliding there. Sudden. Surprising. Oh she was aware that humans can do sex there. Haruhi was no shy about indulging in fantasies that involved Kyon and the Esper. Yet to have a finger there was still a strange sensation. To know and to experience two different things.
Ah …
>She uttered confused, not knowing what to say. She was not sure about it, but he seems so impatient, so wanting, men seem to like that place a lot. She wondered why. Maybe she would collect some new data. And she was feeling guilty about leaving him so abruptly the last time.
I don’t know.
>She blushed saying so, after all he was her first, she has not even tried to masturbate before knowing him.
First time. We can try.
>>
File: jii.jpg (6KB, 136x109px) Image search: [Google]
jii.jpg
6KB, 136x109px
>>9410325
>
[Going to bed soon anyway, don't worry about it.]
>>
File: 4f8.jpg (42KB, 600x636px) Image search: [Google]
4f8.jpg
42KB, 600x636px
>>9410314
For free? What do you mean for free? Nothing is free in life,Hotaru. You should have bought the game to show your respect and admiration toward Bethesda. You better do that right now before it gets ugly.

>>9410325
That's a great idea. If you're having alot of fun with it,please consider buying Fallout 4.
>>
File: 37f08c51833fc5a21d3e880d94547cc4.png (304KB, 1152x957px) Image search: [Google]
37f08c51833fc5a21d3e880d94547cc4.png
304KB, 1152x957px
>>9410287

>It was a unique aroma that brushed over her fidgeting nose. It heralded a thread of drool to trail her chin. Already in the arms of one orgasm this smell was bringing her on the edge of another as she wriggled against the sheets, bending her back to the contours of the bed. The warmth of his stiff cock pulled her from this sex induced stupor and roused her tongue to taste her own lips with a seductive lick that trailed from one corner to the other. A bead of pre had taken up residence on the slit of his cock as it traced the heated mound, smearing that pearly glaze across it before beginning its journey inward. Grasping a handful of sheets she wriggled and mewled as the head speared through her moist boundaries and tested her walls with a push. Gasping resplendently for air she turned the lavender gaze up to him and bucked her hips down until she felt his sack grace her bottom. Yearning for more she reached up to him and hooked her arms around his neck pulling his lips down onto her muzzle for a sloppy kiss.

....Breed me, fuck me...turn me inside out...just hurry...

>Stilted and partially muffled the cats grinding hips were as good as any words. She wanted it all. Every last harrowing inch of his python buried within the clutches of her sex.
>>
File: 11.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>9410348
I love your games, Todd! Fallou 4 was a masterpiece!
Please wish me luck, I'm developing my own game. A lot of my inspiration comes from your presentations and your vision of the games, Todd.
>>
File: 1494097044130.jpg (24KB, 480x331px) Image search: [Google]
1494097044130.jpg
24KB, 480x331px
Is this the /vp/ thread?
>>
File: tumblr_n2yo4hxRYQ1r06hv9o1_500.jpg (54KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2yo4hxRYQ1r06hv9o1_500.jpg
54KB, 500x667px
>>9410316
>There was no going back. Ne had to give the man what he wanted. It was the only thing she could do after being displayed such kindness. Slowly removing each piece of cloth covering her nubile body, Nae displayed her naked, nearly flawless form to the human before her.
>Sure, she wasn’t human but her characteristics were pleasant to the sight.
Is this of your liking?
>Asked the Mantis as she stood there, completely bare and at the mercy of her potential customer. Maybe he’d pay her for future services. That’s how free samples worked, right?

[Hate to be like this but I gotta run since it's late.]
[Would you be OK to finish this another time? I'm legit curious to see where this goes.]
>>
File: 1493924724411.png (743KB, 880x716px) Image search: [Google]
1493924724411.png
743KB, 880x716px
>>9410348
B-But Steam added it to my library for free!
Please Todd, don't.
>>
>>9410344
>Every time he touched Yuki, he could feel it. Like she was settling into his warmth and hungrily accepting it through her skin. And he loved it. That slightly different temperature made his skin tingle, his fingers twitch, as he combed his hands along her body. He loved it, and couldn't get enough of touching her. He felt he could lose himself in such an activity if left alone for enough time. Ah...but he couldn't merely rub her down for the entire day. At least...not today. Perhaps another day, he would ask her that. The thought of seeing her more after this set his heart alight with glee.
>As he tested her resolve, her confidence with his approach, he sensed her hesitation. It made sense of course, but seeing her so shy...so honest in her response, it only reaffirmed how badly he wanted this-a fact that was reflected in his groin almost instantly.
It's okay, Yuki...you don't need to be afraid.
>He smiled warmly to her-though she may not see, he did his best to voice it. His hands were careful now, and guiding, bringing his palms against her hips, and rear, while he gently pressed that solid erection against her ass that much more aggressively. He was so hard already, just from what they had done, and he seemed to be growing impatient.
You only need to relax...and trust me. You trust me, don't you...?
>He whispered, hoping to ease her body further, while he went to adjust her-hooking his arms under her thighs, and spreading her apart in such a lewd manner, that were it not for her powers, she'd make quite the show, should anyone spy the two of them. But this wasn't his focus, and from here, his erection began to prod, and poke at her backdoor. He'd reach back, and spread her open with one hand, to assist it and let out a heavy sigh. Balancing her was quite easy, in his opinion, her body was light. But every gently nudge showed how he hungered for her, and slowly, he'd start to tease her ass with the crown of his cock.
>>
>>9410353
As you wish …
>He whispered; breaking their kiss just to say so before kissing her once again, his body pressing against her, enjoy her warmness, her softness, and the way her fur was rubbing alongside his naked skin. And while still kissing her he started to move, pulling his cock out and then forcefully inside again. His hands reaching for her legs and lifting them in the hair to that he could push his weight against her even more, pushing himself inside her even more. He mated press her, savagely, forcefully, lovingly, passionately. Mixing desire, lust and complete admiration in how he bred with her. They had been together for not much but he has been so enraptured by her. He wanted nothing more than fulfill her request, to push her into the climax and lie over her spent while filling her sex with all of his seed.
>The meeting of their bodies causing lewd sounds echoing in the chamber. Slap. Slap. Slap. The sound of their loins colliding against each other mixing with the rasping of their breaths.
>>
>>
>>9410359
Go to bed Aoba. You are a working adult now.
>>
>>9410369
(It's cool, I enjoyed teasing such a normally confident cutie quite a bit. Wasn't sure I'd end up starting something, but happy I did.

Sure, I'd like to. If I spot you at an earlier time, I'd love to do many sweet lewd things to Ne.)
>>
>>9410367
I wouldn't mind getting my dick sucked by a cute fairy
>>
File: 1480363619452.jpg (285KB, 900x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1480363619452.jpg
285KB, 900x1100px
>>9410394
>Trust him. Trust was such a strong word. Such a powerful word. As she ever trusted someone? Yes, she has. Once. She has made a world for him. She has fought battle for him. She went mad for him. Could she trust this man too? He has already given her more than she has ever wanted after all. Yes. She trusts him.
Yes. I do.
>She whispered to him, while his cock was already pressing against her puckered hole, maybe it was just because her anus was smaller than her pussy but the head felt bigger than last time. Maybe man does like anal sex because it felt tighter, squeezer. But what about her, how she would feel it? She felt herself trembling with anticipation, scared and yet curious on how having him there would feel for her. For them.
Don’t tease.
>She asked him, for she was too excited and being teased too much would drive her crazy, she held her breath waiting for him to push it.
>>
>>9410398

>The curves of her rear and the cat's thrashing tail was all any could see as she was folded up and impaled by his length drowning it in her eager hole. By his girth alone he nearly split her in half causing the tom boyish female to mewl like a tramp and under her breathe urge him breed her abundant rump. Drool caked her chin as the act pushed her over the edge. On her baser instinct's alone her claws clasped their way around him and dug deep as they raked his back. At his mercy he pummeled her succulent valley until his cock sloshed about in the feline's slicked entrance.
>>
File: 4bf7c1b99d5999e3f1311645de46e6ec.jpg (408KB, 2000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
4bf7c1b99d5999e3f1311645de46e6ec.jpg
408KB, 2000x2500px
>>9410400
>Beatrice taking dick
I just can't see it. Now having the Stakes gang rape you, I can totally picture that, but not Beato
>>
>>9410431
>The man felt a warmth bloom in his heart from the sweet words she breathed next for him. That smile on his lips grew just a bit sweeter, perhaps almost more innocent, too if not for the burning feeling that drove him forward. His hold on her began to transform into more of a hug. Her body would rise and fall with his breathing now, and he kept her propped up just right-a careful balance to make sure he could line up his member with her aching backdoor. The first few prods were unsuccessful, of course, her tightness was a little more than he was expecting. But once he found the right angle-keeping her spread apart with one hand to make sure it would go just right-she'd feel his thick crown start to stretch her tight star apart, and, eventually, push inside of her with no small amount of effort. A sharp gasp would escape him, and to ease the tension for her-as well as himself-he would start to kiss, and peck along her neck, and collar bone. He was drawn here, anyway in this position, but now that she was squeezing his cap so tightly, he couldn't help it.
S-so tight...it feels amazing...
>He muttered, just as he tested her resilience, and began to push even deeper still. The thickest part of his shaft was still coming, but now, he was burying himself in her warmth, stretching her start perfectly to fit his cock, as he finally reached that thick halfway mark-and the most stressful part was over. There, he'd hold for a moment, kissing lovingly along her neck, and whispering soft, nothing encouragements, as he felt lust boil in his heart. A renewed grunt of vigor would, eventually erupt from him, as he slowly would begin burying his fat prick the rest of the way inside of her tight ass, giving her the time she needed to grow accustomed to his size...just as he needed to grow use to her tighter squeeze.
F-Fuck...ahhh...Yuki...
>He'd even whine her name his voice dripping with want he could not hide.
>>
>>9410441
>Getting nailed by her claws was painful, and exciting. He was so lost in the mating that even such moment of pain could only increase the pleasure of their intercourse not lessening it. It would hurt later, but just now he felt it like she was marking him, a trail how much pleasure he has given her. And he moaned under the clawing, falling more and more into his own release.
I’m close Sesame!
>He groaned, his hips grinding against hers.
I’m going to cum inside you. I’m going to bred you. I can’t hold myself I’m going to fill you with everything I have.
>He stated, feeling his testes tightening with the impeding climax, he was really going to cum like he never cummed before and all deep inside her. He will not pull it away; he was not even sure he can.
>>
File: pochaco.jpg (44KB, 315x381px) Image search: [Google]
pochaco.jpg
44KB, 315x381px
I am NOT fat.
>>
>>9410483
>Squeezes chub
Fat!
>>
>>9410483
Wanna cheeseburger?
>>
>>9410483
>Tears down her pants, and smacks the ass
Not fat, jiggly though.
>>
>>9410483
Cuddable is a better word.
>>
>>9410483
Fat, curvy...
Either way, you're gorgeous.
>>
>>9410492
>>9410497
>>9410502
>>9410510
>>9410512
>braaps on your face
>>
>>9410516
k
>>
>>9410465
>It definitely felt bigger, and he was not exactly small, not at all. It was intruding, forceful, stretching. Rawer, deeper than when he pushed it inside her pussy. Pain she could endure but her muscle could not be eased so simply and so she squeezed it, squeezed it like a vice, her inner muscles wrapping along the shaft like a mold. There was a feeling of being filled stronger than when she had it before, more intense, almost breathtaking. It was too raw to be good, to powerful to be bad. It simply was. She was filled. She focused on that, slowing her breath as much as she can. Focusing on the idea of having him there, stretching her. It was ridiculous but she felt like she could break if he ever started moving. She knows that she can’t but the feeling was there. Anal was way more data intensive that vaginal sex.
Strange. Weird.
>She uttered. Unable to vocalize how she was feeling, trembling under such intense flowing of data. She wondered if she should ask him to pull it away but she opted for a no. She wanted it there she wanted to understand it.
You can move.
>She told him, as soon as she felt comfortable with the rod inside her ass; she was growing restless just like being still was not something she could enjoy. Sex was friction, she remembered that, and anal sex demand friction too.
Not too fast please.
>>
File: 1480362463970.png (1MB, 1000x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1480362463970.png
1MB, 1000x1100px
>>9410524
>>9410465
>>
>>9410470

>She felt the bed creak and bend under the weight of his body pummeling the feline's velvet cavern. Every fiber, every nerve lining his genitals were embraced by her muscles contracting and squeezing his rod like a vice. Every tender inch is thoroughly milk as it dips in and out. Only does it lag once the intense friction of her walls hug him, siphoning every milky drop of pre leaking from his shaft. So close, so close she can feel it in his thrust as well as his nuts perched against her sex. One last push was all it took to make the cat mewl out in a cacophony of passionate cries. Eyes fluttering, toes curling in and that meek chest lifting quick, deep pants. A milky orgasm seized his cock as did her lips capture his. She had to look him in the eye, as badly as she wanted to throw her head back and scream, this wanton need to gaze deep as he flooded her tunnels kept her chained to his look.
>>
File: Good_luck_to_you_too.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Good_luck_to_you_too.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
hi
>>
>>9410464
I want to fuck these semen demons!
>>
>>9410541
>Sneaks up behind Sensei and puts my dick between her thighs
>>
>>9410527
>She looked at him while climaxing and he did so too. Her gaze catching his, he fought the desire to close his own eyes too so he could look at her, look at her bedazzling eyes, and look at her face raptured in pleasure. She was gorgeous even more so than when he first meet her. Sexual pleasure enhancing her feminity more than ever.
>And lost into such sight he cummed, moaning, groaning, yelling his own pleasure until he was spent and without strength and spurting, spurting his seed inside her until his testicles where empty and painful aching. Milked by her sex wavering release.
Amazing …
>He could only whispered into her ear, while lying over her, shifting just enough so that she could rest next to him and not being squeezed under his weight.

(Light I asked but you end up being always hot as a hoven. I liked it a lot Kibbles)
>>
>>9410562
I don't understand.
>>
>>9410524
>The man had to admit, this was a unique experience for him, as well. He wasn't exactly the type to do this regularly, and yet, something in him burned to fill Yuki's ass with his cock. Every inch he successfully slide in side of her was another inch taken, another shiver curling up his spine, and another pulse up his cock that would make his toes curl in sweet agony. God he loved this...she was so tight, squeezing so hard, and yet, molding so perfectly to the shape of his fat meaty prick. Once he was satisfied with how she had begun to swallow his cock, his hands would go to focus on her thighs, keeping her propped up, but now, allowing her to press against his stomach now, as he slowly began to gyrate his hips back and forth-anything to upset the agony of sitting still inside of her ass. It felt so good, he was trembling...and that he could feel her doing the same made him want to punish her ass-to try and break the cute alien girl over his cock. But he wasn't a heartless monster, and her soft plea struck something within him too. He'd let her absorb his data...slowly.
Yeah...? Is it okay?
>He'd ask, as he slowly start to rock his hips a bit, pushing his dick slowly inside her tight ring, then slowly sliding out again. At first, shallow, yet needy thrusts, but slowly he would start to gain more ground. She'd feel that shaft slide further inside-stretching her more, and more still, while also sliding further out, leaving her empty, and lacking his intense warmth. Finally, his rod would nearly slip out of her tight ass, the glans too swollen to allow his escape from her backdoor, before suddenly pushing just a little too hard-and burying himself deep inside the girl's cute ass until his balls gently slapped at her flesh in a lewd display she was quite capable of viewing.
Ngh...Yuki...
>He'd pant softly, and from this he'd start to pick up the pace- a little less controlled, as he let that lust start to pour out of him into regular, needy thrusts.
>>
Hi to erp
>>
>>9410555
why did you push richard between my legs anon?
>>
File: CUTE.jpg (54KB, 608x593px) Image search: [Google]
CUTE.jpg
54KB, 608x593px
Hi erp.
>>
File: Vince69.png (130KB, 366x345px) Image search: [Google]
Vince69.png
130KB, 366x345px
>>9409687
Largo al factotum della citta.
Largo! La la la la la la la LA!
>>
Who wants to e-suck my e-dick while I host a game here?
>>
>>9410582
>Whispering softly in your ear with my hands on your hips
That's my penis, sensei~
>>
>>9410583
hi cutie
>pets
>>
File: garma(32).png (100KB, 323x412px) Image search: [Google]
garma(32).png
100KB, 323x412px
Hey ERP!
>>
>>9410583
Is that blood?
>>
File: pssssssh.png (238KB, 499x562px) Image search: [Google]
pssssssh.png
238KB, 499x562px
>>9410588
I said it before and I'll say it again. Easy pickings.
>>9410592
Maybe.
>>
File: 269765.jpg (39KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
269765.jpg
39KB, 225x350px
Ohaiyo ERP!
>>
>>9410600
>Kissus
>>
>>9410587
>tries to close her legs completely so you wont put it in between
>>
>>9410574
She's poking a hole in your condom.
>>
>>9410602
Fucking pervert. You're supposed to pull your dick out and bow before kissus
>>
>HG has avatars build for sex
>ERP has avatars build for hugging

Something went wrong somewhere
>>
File: Vince49.png (349KB, 526x423px) Image search: [Google]
Vince49.png
349KB, 526x423px
>>9410600
Ice cream
>>
>>9410603
>All that happens is your close your thighs tighter around my cock as it thrusts in and out
Wow Sensei, you must really like this huh! Maybe I'll thigh fuck you every day after class!~
>>
>>9410603
>Whisks Sensei away from this lewd place
>>
File: b551c7f7ebdb51de336b217d9dee04d5.png (557KB, 921x1200px) Image search: [Google]
b551c7f7ebdb51de336b217d9dee04d5.png
557KB, 921x1200px
>>9410569

>Meshed together with fur and skin he flooded her mound to the brim until from any avenue it could spilled out, dousing her shivering thighs in a warm gooey concoction that had her purring like a kitten. It was not the most graceful manner his sword unsheathed from her dribbling snatch but it allowed her to glance down to the pool of semen erupting from her pussy. Curiosity was never the cat's strong suit as a pair of fingers dipped into the concoction and weaving a few of its sticky strands around them brought the soupy discharge to her lips to lick them dry.

Tha-thank you...

>She muttered before properly curling up in his arms and spending the rest of the night rubbing her tummy as it sloshes with his essence.

(Sorry! I got carried away but happy you enjoyed yourself. Take care and I hope to see you again soon.)
>>
>>9410615
(feel free to get carried away as much as you want. I hope you liked it. I did. A lot)
>>
>>9410600
Literally made for sex
>>
File: 9124437376461527511.gif (957KB, 2228x1700px) Image search: [Google]
9124437376461527511.gif
957KB, 2228x1700px
>>9410620

(However or whatever it takes to make you happy Anonymous.)
>>
>>9410576
>Yuki was sure than men were built for anal more than women, it was not like she felt it unpleasant but clearly the lack of a prostate was making the whole experience for her more … difficult. There was not a clear pleasure switch here, no sensitive nervous zone like in her pussy; it was like growing up a whole new set of sensory organs. The whole feeling of his cock moving inside her was oversaturating her nerves with sensations. It was not pain, it was not pleasure. She has to make it so. She has to change herself so she could enjoy it. It was taxing, like writing her own code from scratch. End even so she still doesn’t know if she would end up licking it in the end. Outlandish.
More.
>She uttered, unsettling starting to become evident in her voice. She needs it stronger, rawer. Burning up inside her until her own brain will bend under this sensation. It was a work in extremes; it was pure undiluted mental sex.
Give me more data.
>>
>>9410627
>Writes down note saying "Impregnate Kibbles" on a sticky note
>>
File: eiofjoij.jpg (45KB, 390x467px) Image search: [Google]
eiofjoij.jpg
45KB, 390x467px
>>9410609
(Cuddles and snuggles are sexy and lewd)
>>9410613
N-No!
>puts her hand in front of her legs trying to cover the part where your dick is coming out
>>9410614
>now an alternative timeline is created where i get rescued by this alpha anon
>>
>>9410627
(You are a precious cinnamon bun Kibbles)
>>
>>9410627
I want to give Kibbles a litter of puppies!
>>
File: 1481031931759.png (678KB, 640x964px) Image search: [Google]
1481031931759.png
678KB, 640x964px
Is this the thread where I get to make fun of betas with tiny dicklets?
>>
>>9410654
I'll punch you in the stomach, senpai.
>>
>>9410654
It is now
>>
File: ohmywillitfit.png (99KB, 228x355px) Image search: [Google]
ohmywillitfit.png
99KB, 228x355px
>>9410633

Thats a funny way of writing hug and cuddle!

>>9410646

Please anon, don't make me both blush and hungry for a delicious treat!

>>9410653

Y-you all have learned this weakness too quickly.
>>
>>9410667
>Places his hands around Kibbles hips
These are some breeding hips right here, can't wait until you come back.
>>
>>9410632
>Seemingly unaware of this battle that went on in her mind with such conflicting emotions, the man felt her body react under his assault, for better or worse. He felt that taut squeezing, that welcoming warmth no other thing could offer him. His body convulsed, but reacted in a pleasantly eager thrust-though it met with her ass with yet another loud clap. As if to prove her point about him being better equipped, he began to pick up the pace further at her request-and his own. A hungry, primal sort of feeling, to saite this growing need in his loins to fuck, to empty this lust that ached him so, and more so, to claim his mate as his own, all surged through him, instinct, all very human emotions. His hips met with her's with vicious, loud smacks, now. Each thrust meeting her plush rear with another hard hit as he pumped his cock in and out of her tight, aching ring. He left her red here, the faster he went, worrying less for her comfort, and more for his pleasure as her urge for him to continue started to climb. His muscles would flex, his breathing hitch in unique, strange ways, as he grabbed hold of the small girl and eagerly went to hammer home, just as eager to mate with her as if he were inside of her womanhood. This pace could not be held for terribly long, however and he groaned in sweet agony, as he attempted to fulfill his duty as her test dummy, as well as his duty as a man.
I...I'm gonna cum, Yuki...! Please. Let me...
>Words lost in his eager thrusts for more. He wanted to bend her to his will, to make her experience this pleasure by pouring his lust inside of her. What greater way, truly.
>>
File: 1493989732209.jpg (31KB, 435x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493989732209.jpg
31KB, 435x640px
>I missed Ikaruga

Fuck me in the ass.
>>
>>9410690
>shot you in the ass with a 20-gauge shotgun.
>>
>>9410690
>Ikaruga missed you.
FTFY
>>
>>9410690
>Fucks Boco in the ass.
>>
>>9410690
>Lowers the chocobo down and slowly inserts a stallion cock right into that bird ass.
>>
>>9410690
That's a good thing
>>
>>9410699

Yeah, she probably dodged a bullet.

>>9410696

Which I did not. Ow.

>>9410700

Thank you.
>>
File: 1436008322.skidd_doodles172.png.jpg (126KB, 865x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1436008322.skidd_doodles172.png.jpg
126KB, 865x1280px
>>9410685

>A little more worked up then usual Kibbles jostles her hips in the anon's grasp. Looking back as she tugs at her plump bottom lip the pouch deeply sighs before bends over until her hands palms rest comfortably over her knees.

Would now be a bad time?....
>>
>>9410638
>Her hands start to jerk off the tip of my cock, wet with slimey precum
Ah! Sensei, that feels fantastic!~
>>
>>9410690
Can you at least not post as you, post anon, or literally anything other than the dumb chocobo
>>
>>9410714
Not at all princess.
>Anon pulls Kibbles closer, his thick cock now resting between her cheeks. His meat throbbing while lodged between her ass cheeks, his firm grip holding her against Anon's body.
I didn't know you were such a horny girl, lets make sure to give you a litter of puppies Kibbles.
>Anon starts to tease the sexy canine, his cock moving up and down as his hips are now pressed against her thick behind. Anon's bare skin coming into contact with Kibble's soft mane, their bodies now in contact as he continues to tease her.
>>
File: 1480363296408.jpg (581KB, 1100x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480363296408.jpg
581KB, 1100x1000px
>>9410686
>Was he already Cumming? It was sensibly faster than when he fucked her in her pussy. Maybe a bit unfulfilling, she was going to experience pleasure but it was so different that she was not yet used. Definitely she need more time to explore Anal, to explore herself. She squeezed her muscles on his ass, making forcing his to push a bit harder against her to achieve his climax. She would welcome his seed there. She would welcome him here. Something was stirring inside her, a light kind of orgasm, one born from exhaustion, to having her own sense pushed, to have her mind overloaded. It was another expect of sex. Something she could build upon, until even being filled by him there would make her moans and reach the more intense climax she had in her pussy. It was her Magnus opus in this relationship, to have him make her a butt … sensitive? Butt slut? Butt lover? Humans and their definition.
Cum. Fill me.
>She said to him, she wanted his cum in her hole, she wanted to fill it leak from there, she want to fill it tickle the ring now that he has made it so sensitive and aching. Want to feel if being filled there felt differently than her pussy.
>>
File: c u c k.png (646KB, 946x466px) Image search: [Google]
c u c k.png
646KB, 946x466px
>>
>>9410725

Sorry Anon.
>>
File: Cpu6N4vVIAE_fms.jpg large.jpg (225KB, 1628x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Cpu6N4vVIAE_fms.jpg large.jpg
225KB, 1628x2048px
>>9410729

>The thick of it rested in the cleft of Kibble's, to put it delicately, furry curvaceous backside with it's oozing head placed precariously at the tuft of fur hanging beneath the base of her tail. His fingers tracing the explicit contours made the pup shiver and shake as she yipped and whimpered with a sultry tinge.

N-not usually, but you're only teasing right? Y-you'll pull out?

>Every inch of his throbbing mastiff saws through the furry crease while smearing the echos of pre that cascade down to that juicy mound cradled between her thighs. The sensation of him hotdogging her rearend draws out a seductive sigh and even beckons her to press that plump butt back and pin his dick up against his torso.
>>
>>9410768
(Sorry Kibbles, gonna have to stop. Just got called in for work......Sorry.)
>>
File: 1437349210.skidd_doodles185.png.jpg (112KB, 711x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1437349210.skidd_doodles185.png.jpg
112KB, 711x1280px
>>9410778

(Work has to come before pleasure and I understand. You have a nice day and don't you fret. You will have this pupper sooner or later.)
>>
>>9410735
>Each steady stroke was proving harder and harder to withstand. Yuki's ass was something else entirely-able to so easily squeeze him to the bursting point with every dedicated drop he brought her back onto his cock with. It was loud, now, and growing in strength. He was relentless now, that he knew she was well stretched around his fat prick, though he still did try to savor this sweet sensation as long as he could. This burning in his loins drove him to throw his head back, and spread Yuki's legs apart. There, he'd start to bounce the girl harder than before, hammering her tight star with everything he had in his body. Every muscle, every inch of him working to achieve some fantastic climax his body had built up for himself. Perhaps he was weak to her ass? Or perhaps, he wanted her to never forget this encounter, and always have his cock on her mind, to remember how well her ass took his shape, and how eagerly it would take his cum too.
>Words would escape, but they were meaningless and eager, heavy pants, mixed with some form of gibberish he hoped to voice, only for it to melt upon touching air, as his cock pushed balls deep inside the alien girl once more...and finally, he would hit that peak he wanted so badly. This final hard slap brought with it the crashing wave of his lust, bottled up for so long, now bubbling forth and gushing out in hot, thick spurts of jizz, that would decorate the inside of her depths. Rapid, discharges of hot gooey seed quickly began to fill her up, and the flow never seemed to stop. His words were a mess, as he groaned the girl's name, trying to form it despite emptying every last burst of seed into her. His rutting would only stop, however, once he was truly empty-hammering away at the girl's plush ass, shaping her pucker to fit him perfectly until the very end, where he would collapse back against the bench with a heavy sigh of sweet relief.
>>
>>9410798
Wow Kibbs, that seems like RUFF experience for him. I guess he wanted to BONE you
>Runs away from Kibbs before facing her wrath
>>
File: sdfioiodfjo.png (66KB, 418x264px) Image search: [Google]
sdfioiodfjo.png
66KB, 418x264px
>>9410716
E-enough!
>she closes her legs as strong as she can using all her strength on it
>>
>>9410768
G-Good god, how lewd. She was made for breeding holy shit.
>>
File: 1480362750196.jpg (1MB, 2068x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1480362750196.jpg
1MB, 2068x3000px
>>9410802
>She rested on him, tired, taxed, pushed upon her limit. She was filled, filled by him, her ass still sore for being worked so much, still stretched by his sex that was now shrinking. Freeing her and letting his cum dripping away from her. Warm. Sticky. It was different from when she received it in her pussy. Different was not bad, but it was not good either. She will make sure that different will be good soon.
Strange.
>she said to him, she has a point to prove, she was happy beyond measure that he liked her butt, that he cummed so vigorously in her, but she has need too. She wanted a better climax next time.
Need more workout.
>It was a plan. It was a commitment to this purpose. She would fulfill it and he would fulfill it too.
We will do more Anal in the future.
>And saying so she crawled upon his chest and kissed him on his mouth.
>>
File: C-EgmDNVYAAA4e9.jpg large.jpg (35KB, 417x358px) Image search: [Google]
C-EgmDNVYAAA4e9.jpg large.jpg
35KB, 417x358px
>>9410824

Thank you anon! I think....
>>
>>9410839
>pets
>>
>>9410839
>Kissus the cutey
>>
>>9410839
It was very much a compliment! She's got an amazing ass, too. Would vigorously fuck, promise not to fill her pussy up, then proceed to do just that.
>>
>>9410843

>Nuzzles the hand and smiles.

Aw thank you for that dear.

>>9410850

>Groans as he smooches her but being the ginger haired ball of love she places a peck right back on the anon's nose.

>>9410858

It is?.....You would? I-I don't know about that last one. I asked not to be "filled" up as you so crudely put it anon.
>>
>>9410838
>An odd, overwhelming sort of exhausting began to strike the man as he could finally rest, now. Every breath came out as a ragged huff, as he felt his own sex return to normal, that flow of hot jizz accompanying his escape, shuddering at the rush of warmth, as he gingerly wrapped his arms around the alien he had came to...care for. Yes. This warm feeling was her doing, and he wished to hold the curious girl closer. Of course, when she started to speak, he perked up, still hazy himself, having satisfied something deep within him, in so leaving himself weak all over. Her words earned a soft chuckle-which turned into a louder snort, tilting his head up, as she started to crawl up him.
Heh. More work out...? Oh! I think I'd love that quite a lot, Yuki. Wou-
>He was silenced with her soft lips, and he was satisfied with this. He'd take her lips in a sweet embrace, and kiss her softly, tenderly as he could welcoming her into his arms, before he'd gain the strength to stand up and get dressed again.

(Ah. Thank you kindly for your time, Yuki. That was quite fun. I hope you thought the same. Was doing a familiar character odd at all, by the way? Because I quite enjoyed what was between them myself.)
>>
File: 1467704454611.png (1MB, 1200x1679px) Image search: [Google]
1467704454611.png
1MB, 1200x1679px
The world child-bearing hips isn't used a lot.
>>
>>9410890
(Strange? Not at all Anon, I had fun. Now you have the tak to make Yuki enjoy Anal sex.)
>>
>>9410883
Yes, and yes to both! I am aware you asked, but with how lewd your body is, I can't help but think you'd actually love it, you know? You've got amazing hips, I bet they'd love having me hammer against them.
>>
>>9410891
>pets
>>
>>9410901
(It would seem so, ahah. I like the idea, that through exposure and encouragement he can turn her into a pleased buttslut. Maybe next time making her lay down with him ontop to make the workload more on his side. Who knows?)
>>
File: 1444846489.jpg (348KB, 987x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1444846489.jpg
348KB, 987x1500px
>>9410891
>Leans into the pets.
>>
>>9410891
It should be. It's a crime that they're not being put to use right now.
>>
>>9410911
(Who knows ;P)
>>
>>9410915
>picks up
>>
>>9410915
>pulls pigtails
>>
>>9410883
>Anon smiles at the returned kiss
Thank you KIbbles, you're such a cutie.
>Anon wraps his arms around the cute pupper, his chest pressing against her back, his growing erection protruding out of his pants, the bulge rubbing against her lower back.
Why are you so nice to us Anon's Kibbles?
>He asks as his hands move down her curves onto her stomach then onto the hem of her shorts, Anon slowly tugging at them as he teases her.
>>
>>9410919
(Heh, indeed, I guess I'll see about hitting you up for a sequel sometime, if that's okay. Thank you very much for your time.)
>>
>>9410904

>Despite the vocal protest the look in her eye she gave him as he marched down every lewd phrase spoke otherwise. Clearly tempted and bordering on that edge Kibbles not so gracefully gave in and turned her back to him.

I never thought about it like that, but you might be right....it has such an odd shape and size....all of it.
>>
>>9410915

Who's the demon cutie?
>>
>>9410936
(It's ok anon. Be seeing you)
>>
>>9410939
>As if taking her about-face as some form of permission, the man almost immediately went to hook his arms around her thick hips, and brought his hands to waist on her belly, feeling the warmth of her body rush through him-especially as he pushed his groin so nicely right up against her fluffy rear, making that tent all the more obvious, as it nestled itself firmly into a new home, between her soft cheeks. He squeezes her a little, and reaches down to smack at one side of her ass, pulling her by the shoulder to steady her.
Huff...an amazing ass.
>>
>>9410939
>Kibbles dropping an Anon
That's a first.
>>
File: 146484158.jpg (264KB, 1061x1500px) Image search: [Google]
146484158.jpg
264KB, 1061x1500px
>>9410916
>She's easily picked up due to her feather weight body.

>>9410922
>Places her hand on the root on her hair and pulls back.
Stop that! You're meaan!

>>9410946
I'm a Draph, anon. Not a demon.
>>
File: 1410134058.skidd_doodle296.png.jpg (180KB, 1273x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1410134058.skidd_doodle296.png.jpg
180KB, 1273x1280px
>>9410923

>The turgid head caressed her furred back and drenched in the growing need. biting at the corner of her mouth she leaned back into his embrace and shuffled her feet in response to his hands tracing her fine pudgy arches.

Because...I care for you all. M-my friends...lewd or not.

>>9410957

>Amazing as it were she was stuck on his rugged hands groping her body and pulling her in with each of it's gentle caresses. His top made a nice indent in the pupper's rotund backside earning a low, stilted moan to hiccup in her chest.

T-thank you, but don't get too comfy back there..
>>
>>9410961
Gonna mark them down one for bad bad behavior?
>>
>>9410967
Oh yeah? Is that an invitation?
>He asks, reaching around to grab her by her waist, and pick her up to test the lightness of these wide, welcoming hips that wandered into his view.
Show me, I wanna see for myself.
>>
. . .
>>
>>9410973
Nah, she picked him up. Either she forgot or just missed him. Kibbles isn't rude enough to drop someone.
>>
>>9410967
>Spins her around

Wee, you're fun to play with
>>
>>9410971
Oh? And why is that?
>He asks with a soft, yet almost needy groan, delivering another, firm smack, only this time, remaining there to squeeze at the plump backside, and run his fingers through her fur to feel of it more carefully for himself. He was already plenty big enough, and with a simple movement, slides his cock out so that he can feel it against her bare fur, squished nicely between her cheeks.
>>
>>9410976
>wave at her
>>
>>9410976
>Pets the Kagerou
>>
File: Vince45.png (146KB, 259x407px) Image search: [Google]
Vince45.png
146KB, 259x407px
>>9410976
>>
>>9410971
Friends? We're not friends Kibbles.
>Anon buries his face into her neck, placing a few soft kisses into her mane as he attempts to stimulate her. His hands now under her shorts, Anon using one finger to slowly rub up and down her slit, the rugged finger parting her lips as he trails his finger along.
You're just a slut that wants to be bred, aren't you kibbles?
>Anon asked, his voice slightly muffled from her fur. He places down his teeth, biting beneath her fur as he leaves a slight indentation on her fur. Anon pulls his face out as he uses his available hand to pull out his thick throbbing cock, the entirety of it now resting against Kibbles curves.
Or am I lying Kibbles?
>>
>>9410976
Wanna treat?
>>
>>9410967

Oops, sorry. Draph cutie.
>>
File: nakie2.png (235KB, 400x590px) Image search: [Google]
nakie2.png
235KB, 400x590px
>>9410981

>His hand sharply strikes her and with it her head cranes back letting free a boisterous moan previously kept cradled inside. His hands maul the furred flesh twisting it with kneading squeezes. Her eyes glance back to see the thick shaft unfurl into her fur christening it with a sticky strand of pre that makes her thighs quake. The heat entrances her and pulls the meaty pair back to squeeze his bare cock in a stifling hug.

>>9411004

>The words visibly make her wince as he brazenly delves into the moist folds, parting them with but a single teasing finger, while he continues his verbal onslaught forcing the floppy ears to slowly pin back to the fluffy mane of curls.

I-I can't accuse you of lying anon...b-but this isn't me. Y-you must have it all wrong!....
>>
File: 5b7f510c514f25d5bfff4e64b76ba49d.jpg (613KB, 1025x1195px) Image search: [Google]
5b7f510c514f25d5bfff4e64b76ba49d.jpg
613KB, 1025x1195px
>>9410982
>>9410989
>>9411005
Uhhh ....
>>
>>9411045
Hello?
>>
>>9411019
Her generous squeeze of his newly released shaft earn her not only the pearl she sought after but also his own loud, unrestrained groan of pleasure, enjoying the warmth of her heat wrapping around him perhaps more than he should.
That's more like it...be more honest, huh? There's no shame in wanting to have your womb cloudy white with cum, you know.
>He sighs heavily, giving one hard thrust against Kibbles' plump ass, his groin slapping loudly against her, as his hand went to spread the fluffy pup's backside apart, , sliding his dick down, and pushing the eager drooling crown against her sex, smearing the lips with his lust.
>>
>>9411045
>Stares
>>
>>9411019
Wrong? Should I stop this then?
>He asks as he inserts his finger into Kibble's pussy, Anon's sudden act followed by another abrupt act. His lips now on her ears, he nibbles on her sensitive dog ears, he knows now limit to teasing the cute dog. She claims to be pure but Anon wants to see her true feelings towards all these Lewd actions.
>>
What's a "draph"?
>>
>>9411060
A slut
>>
>>9411060
Race of shortstacks
>>
>>9411060
Some kind of bovine/goat girl that are shortstacks with huge breasts.
>>
File: Vince36.png (124KB, 291x339px) Image search: [Google]
Vince36.png
124KB, 291x339px
>>9411045
You plant your brasicas in may, cover them in mulch.
>>
>>9411067
Huh. Would have thought dragon.
>>
>>9411081
I believe they're all based off farm animals with horns, or just horned-animals in general. I wouldn't take my word for it though, since the most I know about Granblue is based off the doujins.
>>
>>9411054

There is, n-no girl should desire to end up like t-that...

>The earnest coo that slips over her trembling lip is consent enough and she shifts her hips back to kiss his crown with her nether lips. It spreads them with a relative ease that sickens and invigorates her. Draping her own arm over the heaving Mage's bosom she turns her muzzle to him and sloppily mouths the words, "Take me anon". Followed by a gradual grind back as his cocktip encouraged with a little prodding of its own.

>>9411059

Yes! Stop it...now.

>Falsehoods continued to spill from her maw as easily as the moans that spewed fourth after them. The narrow passage ensnared his finger and stroked it with a pair of inner muscles as dribbling lines of girl cum echoed the needy sentiment and seeped over his digit. Anything though but the volley on her sensitive ears that made the pupper's legs bow. Losing her footing she would sink onto his finger until the knuckle stretched that supple hole and earned a loud obscene moan.

F-fine, must I give in so you would stop teasing? Please...my ears can take no more....
>>
I ...
I think I pass, t-thank you.
>>
>>9411060
A race in Granblue which is criminally underrepresented here
>>
>>9411111
Awoo?
>>
File: Vince05.png (343KB, 771x815px) Image search: [Google]
Vince05.png
343KB, 771x815px
>>9411111
>>
>>9411103
Such a quick turn events. What should I do Kibbles?
>He anon asked as he stopped nibbling and began to suckle on her delicate ears, his saliva leaving a slight sheen on her fur. Anon's finger now moving in and out of her pussy, the finger slightly hooking as he continues to move it around on her insides. His finger tip scraping along her walls at every movement. Anon's cock now fully erect as it still rested against her lower back.
>>
>>9411103
>With this new, added pressure he was experiencing, the man could hardly help himself but let a throaty howl of his own that emerged from some place perverted indeed, the kiss brought to his welcoming cap sent bolts through him, and brought with it a renewed urge to punish the delicious, fuckable pup.
So you say...haa... Let's see how you really feel.
>He furrowed his brow, and without a thought, sank instantly into her welcoming tunnel, at first easily, only to be slowed as he truly started to stretch her around his girth, where he steadied his hips, and pushed onwards, eager to feel her wrap around his entire size, until he had himself stuffed deep inside her. An arm of his own hooked around her waist, and hoisted her up,pressing his body to her back as he started to fuck into her, each one bringing with it a hot pearl of precum, teasing her depths with what was to come.
>>
>>9411111
>super cute red head
>Kemonomimi
>Shy
I'm sad on many levels
Please your quints are a sign to come back
>>
>>9411177

>The threat of his engorged cock hung over her lower back as he twisted and turned the finger with a lecherous glee forcing the staff wielding beast to succumb to her own perverted desires.

N-not this....I can't, I must not just...ahhh...

>Fighting this feeling swelling not just in her pudgy belly, but in her leaking nethers was all but impossible and with a utter look of defeat in her eyes she whimpered out her answer.

....Breed me...bruh...breed me anon...?

>That sensitive tug and nipple along the drooping set of fuzzy ears had driven her into a sensual heat that ended with her first climax greasing his wriggling finger. Effectively capping off what innocence still remained in the heart of Kibbles.

>>9411178

>Instantly it pierced her flower and stretched that innocent skin along her thighs as the girthy rod sank in inch after inch. Things slowed to a crawl as the hearty mound clinched tight around the bulbous slab occupying the damp tunnel.

Thats...thats enough...please!~

>It would never be enough until his root was firmly buried inside her needy slit. Every inch, top to bottom readied itself as she was pulled into the air. She gasped and struggled in his grip but now at his mercy plugged away at her drilling his immense package into the sultry depths as those dripping secretions from her previous orgasm dripped across the floor below them adding to the harrowing calls of pleasure she filled with that chubby muzzle.
>>
>>9411247
(Sorry Kibbles, top Anon here. IRL stuff, do you have a discord?)
>>
>>9411247
>Only a moment was spared of him savoring this almost too sweet sensation. That crawl up his spine of feeling her tender petals splitting around his cock, that sweet twitch of her accommodating his length, and what's more, her own voice of protest, proving itself wrong with every inch he pushed into her. Gritting his teeth as he finally felt his stones meet her nethers in his pursuit to bury his rod deep inside her tunnel. He paid her protest little mind, and in fact, followed the opposite, pouring on sudden strength and vigor that seemed to erupt from nowhere but his own desires. A steady eager series of wet smacks as his member began to mate with her, shaping the poor pup's hugging tunnel to a much easier, more perverted one. Each thrust would drill that swollen crown into her depths-inching closer to her aching womb each time, with the promise of what she craved, ready to burst, but only once he felt his favorite fucktoy earn it out of him.
>>
File: black general.jpg (324KB, 625x963px) Image search: [Google]
black general.jpg
324KB, 625x963px
When are we getting avas from
Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san?
>>
>>9411278

(Sorry anon, but I use it just for friend stuff and not of the lewd kind. I might make one in the future for it but I try to play often these days here. Thank you for spending what time you had here and do take care.)
>>
>>9411305
(Well thanks anyways Kibbles.)
>>
File: f8f83a2ce0b07d2576dc59dd11ae7759.jpg (315KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
f8f83a2ce0b07d2576dc59dd11ae7759.jpg
315KB, 768x1024px
>>9411300
Right after we get her
>>
>>9411337
I want a pervy elf. Mainly this one.
>>
File: 1489700496089.png (1MB, 1580x2089px) Image search: [Google]
1489700496089.png
1MB, 1580x2089px
>>9411297

>Beneath the flurry of his thrust Kibbles reached out to nothing, desiring to embrace but could only seize the wobbling mounds of flesh that under even the rough the grasp of her fingers jiggled with a melody like nature.

Mor-more....no more! I mean...tch...ahynnn...

>A battle long since lost and still she wishes to wear this innocent facade. Even at the moment he ramped up his barrage and lashed her ass with sudden powerful thrust that seduced her groin making it crave more of his musky cock. It was so close, she could feel it burrowing through the decisive squeeze of muscles. Every fiber bearing down on that veiny prick as it brushed that mushroom like appendage against her cervix. She would call out, one last time with the grain of purity she clung to.

Not there! Please! Pull out! Any...ah, ah..ahhhh...where but there!

>>9411330

(Thank you for being a doll and understanding. I can't wait to get into more lewd fun with you later.)
>>
File: 1433584639654.jpg (9KB, 164x187px) Image search: [Google]
1433584639654.jpg
9KB, 164x187px
>>9411337
I want to play this gal so bad but cropping all those comics seems very tiring.
>>
>sit up
drank
>>
File: Page_01[1].jpg (640KB, 1280x1816px) Image search: [Google]
Page_01[1].jpg
640KB, 1280x1816px
>>9411375
I've considered playing either of these
While we're on the subject of things we may or may not do
>>
>>9411431

Purple drank?
>>
>>9411371
>This enrapturing display the two of them put on was unlike any other. The poor, needy pup he would rail time and again had only the chance to look out to her audience as he sank her down eagerly again and again down on his fat prick, scraping against her insides with each harsh thrust, eager mating hump into her body. Everytime he did so, a hungry ripple would rock it's way up his body, encouraging him to torment her further, the jiggling of her huge, heavy chest making it all the sweeter as he forced her to hold onto them herself.
>This sweet innocence she held onto so dearly only fueled his desire to sully it further, his want to corrupt the heart of such a sweet pup brought his lust boiling to the surface that much faster. She barely had time to tell him-to beg him- to pull out of her, before he locked his hips with her's and hammered himself deep inside of her, the noisy clap of his balls against her sex the only answer to her plea now, before he finally reached that blessed climax. Every thrust refused to slow, however, and each following thrust served to better stuff Kibbles full of his hot, creamy jizz, ensuring she would never be without it, and her womb would truly be flooded. That first blast, however, was a geyser, and a furious one at that, as his crown kissed hungrily at her womb with a rapacious ferocity, firing jet after jet of gooey milk into her core 'despite' her wishes otherwise. It was as if he had ignored her entirely-as he was ensuring every rut into her cunt would breed her to the fullest, making sure his mating partner could take every ounce of sperm and make good use of it.
>>
>>9411444
Please play incredibly sexually repressed and frustrated cat doctor
>>
Where all my lurkers at?
>>
File: 1493528561710.png (446KB, 975x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1493528561710.png
446KB, 975x1400px
>>9411448

>Kibbles may have well been mute aside from the chorus of moans exiting the Mage in training muzzle. The pleas to stop only spurred him onward and answering them with a fierce set of thrust that smoothed the creases to her sex. His roughness mixed with the sound of his balls swaying as they swatted the matted fur of her lower body drilled the thought of hew duty home. More sow then Mage she hiked up and arched her back into him and with a supportive thrust back of her own he finally shattered through the glass ceiling that was the pooches cervix and blessed her greedy womb with the salty seed he had churning in his nuts. Anon would see to it that bread basket for semen milked out every drop until his sore nuts perched up on the sluts cum clogged sex like an ornament. As her orgasms wracked her body she eventually fell limp, but he kept on smearing her insides a shade of off-white until the excess spewed from her nether lips and stained the dogs thighs. Loss in a blissful stupor her tongue unfurled over her lips and hung with a nasty strand of drool peeking off of it. he had fucked her well and god into submission and once she awoke she could look forward to a healthy set of pups hanging from her already rotund frame.
>>
File: shimoneta5.png (544KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shimoneta5.png
544KB, 1280x720px
>>9411444
Is it time to post maybes?
>>
File: Vince102.png (90KB, 236x231px) Image search: [Google]
Vince102.png
90KB, 236x231px
>>9411520
>>
>>9411523
(Phew, managed to get two out of me. Thanks for being awesome, kibbles, it's damn late over here, and I'm exhausted now, so I gotta sleep. Hope you have a great day, though.)
>>
File: 1489793163415.jpg (2MB, 4064x4144px) Image search: [Google]
1489793163415.jpg
2MB, 4064x4144px
>>9411567

(T-two? Goodness. Thank you for a lovely night then and get some rest. Time for me to take a break and eat some food. Take care anon.)
>>
We need this nigger >>9411366
>>
Its too hoooooot...

Can we go to the beach?
>>
>>9411653
Nope.
>>
>>9411657
Water park?
>>
>>9411664
No.
>>
>>9411681
Little plastic kiddie pool filled with hose water in the backyard?
>>
File: Breaking_Bad_Title_Sequence.jpg (109KB, 1280x725px) Image search: [Google]
Breaking_Bad_Title_Sequence.jpg
109KB, 1280x725px
>>
File: 5-vbR2Nw.jpg (115KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
5-vbR2Nw.jpg
115KB, 1252x1252px
>>9411716
Jesse, I though we'd have ourselves a little meth-break, a break from our business. I have a surprise for you, since you've been a, uhh... loyal partner.
>>
File: Vince10.png (1MB, 1207x919px) Image search: [Google]
Vince10.png
1MB, 1207x919px
>>9411708
Ah, bravo Figaro! Bravo, bravissimo;
Ah, bravo Figaro! Bravo, bravissimo;
>>
File: yeah-science.jpg (67KB, 250x297px) Image search: [Google]
yeah-science.jpg
67KB, 250x297px
>>9411723
Yeah, Mr. White! You got us some booze, yo? What'd you get?
>>
>>9411734
I, uhh... I got us some dipping sticks. The pizza is for Skyler, she's in the craving mood..
>>
File: jp7.jpg (47KB, 620x346px) Image search: [Google]
jp7.jpg
47KB, 620x346px
>>9411744
Oh, gosh, Mr White... I... thanks, man... sniff...

Means a lot to me, yo. I, sniff, I love you, Mr. White.
>>
File: breakingbad 511 jesse 650 amc.jpg (80KB, 650x483px) Image search: [Google]
breakingbad 511 jesse 650 amc.jpg
80KB, 650x483px
>>9411751
Wait... Yo, Mr. White. These sticks are all cold and hard, yo!
>>
>>9411760
By god... Jesse! These aren't dipping sticks! These are dynamite sticks! Jesse, RUN!
>>
File: 163461-breaking-bad10.jpg (34KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
163461-breaking-bad10.jpg
34KB, 500x330px
>>9411772
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: Meshuggah-Nine-String-Guitar.jpg (209KB, 1024x783px) Image search: [Google]
Meshuggah-Nine-String-Guitar.jpg
209KB, 1024x783px
>>9411778
>
>>
File: a_560x0.jpg (28KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
a_560x0.jpg
28KB, 500x268px
>>9411784
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
MR. WHIIIIIIIIIITE!!!
>>
>>9411794
>>
Oh man, that was the best episode of Breaking Bad yet!
>>
That was cancerous.
>>
9/10

No Huell
>>
I go take a shower and I miss the new Breaking Bad? Fucking hell
>>
You can't fuck Breaking Bad
>>
>>9411587
(Why is Kibbles so perfect?)
>>
Hey.

Wake up.
>>
Midday dead hours...
Anybody here to fuck?
>>
File: 20110508194125_original.jpg (103KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20110508194125_original.jpg
103KB, 1920x1080px
...zZzZzZzZzZ....ₙ-ₙₒₜ ₜₕₑᵣₑ...zZzZzZ
>>
>>9412485
>poke poke
>>
>>9412485
>Drapes a blanket over sensei's shoulders
>>
File: 1495199188058.jpg (24KB, 717x717px) Image search: [Google]
1495199188058.jpg
24KB, 717x717px
Hi I'm a naive roleplayer ready to roleplay!
>0-1 reply

Hi I'm a shitposter with some spicy drama, please answer my poll
>1-2 replies

Hi I'm a very popular avatar that just really wants to post their card, sorry I can't do anything right now
>3 replies

Hi I'm Jinx
>6 replies
>>
>anon whips his cock out and waits for someone to suck it
>>
File: bczuyb.gif (22KB, 373x404px) Image search: [Google]
bczuyb.gif
22KB, 373x404px
>>9412515
ZzZzZzZz...5 ₘₒᵣₑ... ₘᵢₙ...ZzZzZz...
>>
>>9412541
>Kissus the Sensei
>>
>>9412537
Wait I'm a popular ava now?
>>
File: IMG_20170504_033803.jpg (239KB, 840x947px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170504_033803.jpg
239KB, 840x947px
Alright /erp/
Left or right?
>>
>>9412593
Right.
>>
>>9412593
You anon
>kiss
>>
File: skofjiodfj.png (141KB, 375x520px) Image search: [Google]
skofjiodfj.png
141KB, 375x520px
>>9412565
ZzZzZzZz... y-yₑₛ... ᵢ ₐccₑₚₜ... ₘₘₘ... ₘₐᵣᵣᵢₑd... ZzZzZzZz....
>>
>>9412593
Right.
>>
File: 0da1a50d13e7e0b714cae4fa8eb44ee3.png (585KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0da1a50d13e7e0b714cae4fa8eb44ee3.png
585KB, 750x1000px
>>9412593
Right
>>
>>9412603
>Happily takes the kiss from the other Anon
Thank you, sweetie. Wish there was something I could do for you
>>
>>9412539
How big?
>>
>>9412651
aw you are adorable anon
>squeezes cheeks
>>
>>9412663
Big
>>
>>9412663
Not him, but does it really matter?
All dicks deserve love, from the cute little 5 inch mouth full to the 15 inch jaw breaker. They are all delicious and full of that incredible off white cream
>>
>>9412593
Got anything in a "vagina" model?
>>
File: 1493838617275.jpg (405KB, 1050x1575px) Image search: [Google]
1493838617275.jpg
405KB, 1050x1575px
>>9412707
Traditionalist, can't argue the appeal of pussy. Does this work?
>>
File: 1438679304556.jpg (676KB, 1000x1401px) Image search: [Google]
1438679304556.jpg
676KB, 1000x1401px
>>9412707
What about breastspussy?
>>
>>9412783
Good kind of pussy.
>>
File: 1493842774693.png (35KB, 637x655px) Image search: [Google]
1493842774693.png
35KB, 637x655px
>>9412755
This model is even versatile with it's available options
>>
>>9412783

This looks like that guy from BlazBlue as a girl...
>>
>>9412822
I really really wanna lick that
>>
>>9412783
>breastspussy
>>
>>9412852
>Gayest post of the day
>>
Page 10.

New thread:
>>9412867
>>9412867
>>9412867
>>9412867
>>9412867
>>9412867
>>
>>9412839
Maybe

>>9412788
We have the same opinion then

>>9412852
>not liking breastspussy
>>
>>9412876
It seems so. Well hope we can find some before the end of the day.
Thread posts: 359
Thread images: 164

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.