[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ntr/ - Netorare General: No waifu is safe Edition Previous thread:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 141

File: 1492018811196.jpg (2MB, 1377x1949px) Image search: [Google]
1492018811196.jpg
2MB, 1377x1949px
/ntr/ - Netorare General: No waifu is safe Edition
Previous thread: >>9309624

Cucks:
>Post your "loyal" waifu, tell us all about them!
>Discover that your waifu might not be as satisfied with you as you thought.
>Maybe see it first-hand! We'll give your waifu what she needs, and your protests wont stop us!
>Learn that your waifu always loved, and will always love you, even if you can't pleasure her in the sack.

Bulls/Stallions:
>Tease Cucks and enjoy their trust shattering with your every post.
>Steal and fuck (and maybe impregnate!) other anons waifus while they watch.
>Humiliate the desperate Cucks sharing their waifus, while the jerk off pathetically.
>Make fun of their waifus for being horny cumdumpsters.

Cucks should try to post with images. Bulls can too. Waifu's of all kinds welcome!
>>
File: 1489381584370.jpg (339KB, 850x927px) Image search: [Google]
1489381584370.jpg
339KB, 850x927px
>you will never mating press your waifu hard enough to maker her curl her toes as you unload your seed in her uterus
how does that make you feel?
>>
>>9369713
Ashamed.
>>
>>9369713
Confused. Because my waifu doesn't have toes.
>>
>>9369713
>ywn watch someone else do it for you
Why live
>>
>>9369898
Does she have wings, too, anon?
>>
>>9370120
Indeed she does, anon. How did you know?
>>
>>9368967

Because a cuck like you is boring, safe. There is no danger in you, nor in your genes. Nothing makes a pussy dry up faster.

The truth is very simple; Celestia needs a virile, strong male to seed her. You don't cut it. You may provide her companionship, but she doesn't need that. Her BIOLOGICAL needs trump social ones. She needs a real man, but she doesn't need you. But nothing says she can't have both- as long as you know your place in the relationship is purely platonic, purely companion. The physical, genetic provider male must have exclusive access for her aching, needy loins. Anything else is cruel, denying Celestia what she needs.

If you loved Celestia, would you lock her in a room and not give her any food and water for days on end? No? Then why would you deny her the raw, passionate sex? It is just as much of a biological need for a mare like her as food, water, or air. Stop being selfish. Let her have what she needs.
>>
>>9370190
Without toes, she'd most likely have hooves instead, and dainty ones, too. Sorry to disappoint you, I was the cuck who wanted to somehow impregnate your princess last night. But I see you have a bull to do it properly now.
>>
>>9370218
I'm not boring! Just because I'm a nice guy that doesn't make me any less of a man.
However, you make a valid argument. I do truly love Celestia and want to see her happy, always. So if this is what she really wanted. I'd stay by her side... even if it meant being in an only purely platonic relationship.

>>9370265
I see. No shame in still trying.
>>
>>9368380
>>9368237
I was at work and my delays were a bit slow.

Let's do the penis thing. But if anything, let's do it where the bull (I) and the cuck get injected with whatever science stuff. But I'm enhanced with desirable results such as a thicker and longer cock, where the cuck loses muscle mass and has his manhood shrink.

That way he not only loses the love of his life, but his manhood as well.
>>
File: celestia portrait.jpg (327KB, 950x662px) Image search: [Google]
celestia portrait.jpg
327KB, 950x662px
>>9370529

You may claim that you aren't "less of a man", but you literally just gave up your woman's body to a more virile specimen.

Ahh, forget it. I'll take that as a yes then. Tonight, I will show your sweet Celestia what she's been missing. Make sure not to be around her bedroom at that time, understood?
>>
>>9370529
I'm very tempted, especially in light of another bull's post. >>9359297 Maybe if her womb is still unclaimed after tonight. I am a cuck after all, and maybe we'll end up commiserating over the loss of Celestia together.
>>
>>9370585
S-so? A real man knows to keep his waifu happy, no matter the cost.
Taking it as a yes, for what? You sure seem confident that she would even accept you over me as her new lover. And what's stopping me from going to the bedroom?

>>9370625
I'm sure you'd be able to. If the bull allowed it, that is.
>>
>>9370730
>Taking it as a yes, for what? You sure seem confident that she would even accept you over me as her new lover.

Heh, maybe you should just trust me.

>What's stopping me from going to the bedroom?
I just didn't think you would want to watch me pounding her. I doubt she'd be super comfortable with you being there, she'd probably want to cheat on you without you knowing because she wouldn't want to hurt your feelings!
>>
>>9370730
Yes, it would be up to him to see if I could even compete.
>>
>>9370768
Why would I trust someone I don't even know?
I'm not thin skinned, I'm willing to tough it out for the happiness of the princess. If she truly wants this, she would want me to be there to provide comfort. And it's not like you're there for anything more than being used for sex. She loves me on an emotional level, you're just a tool.
>>
File: dicks.png (11KB, 563x558px) Image search: [Google]
dicks.png
11KB, 563x558px
>>9370833
>>9370863

Oh shit, there's too cucks now? A cuck who wants to ask a cuck for permission to get cucked? Kind of funny.

Anyways, let's not get over ourselves here boys. There's three males here, but only one of us is really a man. Celestia needs a man, case closed.

>You're nothing more then being used for sex
Then you obviously wouldn't have a problem with it, right? You won't get too jealous at her cumming over and over again, screaming my name each and every night. I'm just a 'tool', right?
>>
>>9371165
I actually see three men here, with one of them being a complete jerk!
And of course, I'd have a problem with it, not like I have much of a choice though. It's either this or leave my waifu unsatisfied sexually.
...Yes, a tool. No different than a dildo. It's not like she'd fall in love with you or anything.
>>
File: 1384978866534.jpg (285KB, 830x910px) Image search: [Google]
1384978866534.jpg
285KB, 830x910px
>>
>>9371165
Secondary cuck here, I know, we cucks are messed up like that. Little things matter to small men, I guess. But I also have to admit that it's kind of exciting, if humiliating.
>>
>>9371291
Waifu Anon for the pokegirls, its 4:30am for me so Im gunna sleep, but ill be back in 10 hours or so
>>
>>9371320
Sounds good. I was just throwing this out there hoping something will bite.
>>
File: celestia butt.png (850KB, 720x2025px) Image search: [Google]
celestia butt.png
850KB, 720x2025px
>>9371277

Great, great. Glad we can see eye to eye. Certainly no way that a deep, soul changing orgasm will change who she loves; you're perfectly safe anon. You can rest easy at night, well if her screams don't wake you up or anything.

>>9371298
I like this cuck, he knows his place a lot better then the first. There's no delusion of him being 'equal' to anyone, he knows he is inferior and offers his woman, his mind, and his body to his bull if asked because that's what a good cuck does. Isn't that right?
>>
>>9371409
You are absolutely correct. A cuck should defer to the bull in whatever way the bull wishes, especially when it pertains to the waifu. The helplessness of knowing that there is no stopping it is a delicious source of cucky anxiety.
>>
>>9371409
How would an orgasm change who she loves? We have years of companionship between each other... To make such a suggestion that a night with someone else that she finds sexually attractive could negate all of that is just blah.
So go ahead and please her all you want, you'll see that I'm right.
>>
File: bunny celestia.png (979KB, 900x1050px) Image search: [Google]
bunny celestia.png
979KB, 900x1050px
>>9371546
Couldn't put it better myself! This cuck is great, a real keep. What a shame I got stuck with this naive one. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll shape up, eventually. I wonder if you're the type that likes getting played with a bit like the waifu, or if you like getting your little useless clit locked up in a cage. Not a requirement or anything, not like I would trade horse pussy for you (LOL) but it is nice to have a second bitch around.

>>9371554

...Oh, you're still here? Sorry I was thinking about something, zoned out a bit. Well actually thinking about someone, some pony princess in particular. But yep, you'll totally be right, I'm sure your relationship will be in great shape once I'm done. I'm just a sperm donor, you're the *real man* around here. Gotcha.
>>
>>9371554
Why do panties look so lewd on mares, especially when they're pulled down like that?

>>9372039
I-If the bull wants to put me in my place like that, for the sake of my waifu, I'd have no choice but to go with it. Prepping Princess Celestia, you and, if you want, the cuck while I'm locked up and denied.
>>
>>9372039
Well, that is what this is all about, to strengthen our precious relationship. So good to see we're on the same page. I'll be sure to let you know when my princess is in need of her new lover... Or she'll seek you out herself, I guess.

>>9372210
The question you should be asking is: Why does clothing look so lewd on mares at all? Especially since they're normally naked.
>>
File: discord grabbing celestia's ass.jpg (375KB, 1280x1379px) Image search: [Google]
discord grabbing celestia's ass.jpg
375KB, 1280x1379px
>>9372210
>Prepping Princess Celestia, you and, if you want, the cuck while I'm locked up and denied.

Perfect. You're just what I like in a cucky sub boy. How do you like to watch, have to sit outside the room and jack off? Forced to sit on a chair in the bedroom? Or do you like being on the bed, cock locked up, her ass and pussy hovering over your head so you watch up close and personal when I fuck her, no doubt some of our juices trickling down and landing on your face?

>>9372337
>The question you should be asking is: Why does clothing look so lewd on mares at all? Especially since they're normally naked.

That's because of how sexual it is. There's a stirring heat, a velvety pussy just beyond it. It's like the last line of defense giving themselves up for your cock. The mares turn their heads back with a blush and also excitement as you pull down their panties, slowly revealing their most private parts, no doubt a little wetness building up from it, then the panties hand down revealing their most sexual desires to you. Her pussy winks, the panties just a few inches underneath almost like a flag for your conquest....

Oh shit, sorry. Those aren't feelings you've ever experienced. That's more something for me to enjoy. Forget I said that.
>>
>>9372337
I like to think that it's because she just wants to be modest around a culture that is used to hiding their reproductive parts until they need to use them.

>>9372607
I hope to earn enough opportunities to experience it all, anon who is better than me. I'd happily slip into the closet and watch through a conspicuously wide gap, no way to hide how agitated I get when it gets too intense. Forced to sit and watch while forbidden to console myself. Lying on the bed with my head over the edge, the waifu on top of me, your cock and her pussy dribbling directly onto my face as I stare at the very reason she's moaning breathlessly.
>>
>>9372607
W-why you gotta be such an asshole, anon? I'm letting you help me fix my relationship by having you literally fuck the love of my life and you just treat me like shit.
What do I need to do for a little respect? If you want me to prep her I'll do that, just don't make this hurt more than it does already.
Fuck man... I even clean up after if needed.
>>
>>9372607
>>9372742
(Also if you guys want. I can Rp as Celestia for the both of you.) >>9372765 (me by the way)
>>
>>9372866
(That would be incredible, sadly I, the other cuck, don't have that much longer tonight, but you can do it for the bull if he wants.)
>>
File: celestia panties get lost kid.jpg (2MB, 1488x2658px) Image search: [Google]
celestia panties get lost kid.jpg
2MB, 1488x2658px
>>9372742

Nice. I love hearing how pathetic you enjoy being, really turns me on knowing how much better your girl must feel when I take her off your grubby little greasy, impotent hands.

>>9372765

>Why you gotta be an asshole?

That's not being an asshole. I'm just self confident, I know what I want, and I know what ladies want. If you think I'm being an asshole then the real issue is you're insecure. Try it sometime.

>What do I need to do for a little respect?
>If you want me to prep her I'll do that
>I even clean up if needed
>don't make this hurt more then it does already
Aaaand the true colors come running out.

Where's that strong, defiant cuck I was just speaking to? The one that was so sure, so positive I wouldn't make a dent in their relationship? Who said I was just a tool, a 'sexual object' for their relationship?

Tell you what, I'm a generous man. I'm honestly a very nice guy. You can prep her and clean up, and in return I'll give her the dicking of her life, and you get to hang around afterwords, lick up her cum, and have some post sex intimacy with the love of her life. Deal?
>>
>>9372950
It already sounds like stuffing my emotions into a meatgrinder, but my inferior cuckold penis secretly likes your assertiveness and craves such an outcome. The more turned on you are, the better my girl will feel when the two of you have sex. P-pretty simple, really.
>>
>>9372901
(Aw, it's more fun with 3 people. But no worries, maybe next time.)

>>9372950
I'm not... insecure... Fine, I admit it. You're probably more than a mere tool, I've always left Celestia unsatisfied sexually and it's caused her to drift away from me gradually. No matter how hard I tried, she eventually became reluctant to have sex with me. I just want to see her happy again, to love me like she used to.
...It's a deal. I'll eat her out and get her warmed up every night. Comfort her like a good boy from the sidelines and clean up afterwards like the cuckold she always wanted me to be. Well... try to clean up anyway. She always talked about wanting a foal, so she'll no doubt want you to cum inside.
>>
>>9373157
(Oh trust me, I wish I could stay and watch you play Celestia and giving me one last apologetic glance before his cock plunges into your mare slit.)
>>
File: celestia and luna mare pussy.jpg (685KB, 1753x1274px) Image search: [Google]
celestia and luna mare pussy.jpg
685KB, 1753x1274px
>>9373056

I don't really care what happens to your emotions, to be honest. I just enjoy watching you squirm. I would wonder how it would feel if you were locked up in a chastity device and put on a bed while two gorgeous pony princesses played with each other, both shoving their sloppy marehoods in your face in need, but with neither the freedom nor testosterone to satisfy them they just get more and more pent up until I come in and slay them both. They spread their cunts for me and neigh as I blast them with cum. You could have had this, but you were too much of a wimp. Oh well.

>>9373157

Let it all out, but don't cry on my shoulder or any of that fag shit. And I certainly want to give her a foal, it's a real waste when a woman with hips like those shacks up with a 'male' like you, since she's a prime breeder. That's ok though, I know you'll take good care of 'your' child. Guys like you shouldn't be reproducing anyway, gotta keep the royal bloodline strong.
>>
Twi cuck here, anyone feel like fucking us up?
>>
File: twilight sparkle 3d.png (634KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
twilight sparkle 3d.png
634KB, 1280x720px
>>9373246

What is there to fuck up exactly?

Twilight is literally that smug nerdy bitch in college. She acts stuck up and doesn't want to have sex with her boyfriend very much because she's tried or waiting for when she's in the right mood but the moment someone with a real dick comes up she fucking melts.
>>
>>9373222
I'd be very ashamed with no way to hide the fact that my sperm delivery mechanism has been sealed away by a stronger male. Maybe Luna will take pity on me and adopt me as her "husbando" as a means of giving me something to lose, for amusement purposes. The news of her bearing foals for you would hit me a lot harder, although I'd still be jealous of what you do with Celestia.
>>
>>9373307
Hey, don't call her a bitch. She's the sweetest girl I know, I mean- why else would she get together with me in the first place? I just wish there was something I could do to her to make up for being so incompetent at everything.
>>
>>9373246
Bull here. I was the original one waiting for the cuck and the science bitch to show up.
>>
>>9373222
Would you really do that for my princess? She will be no doubt be extremely excited knowing that she can finally be a mommy and the same for myself about being a dad. Thank you, anon.
Anyway, I gotta run. Try not to have too much fun with my Celestia while I'm gone.
>>
>>9373434

Maybe in return you could let her ride a man who knows how to have sex? Since you said you're incompetent at everything I would assume that means you're pretty bad in the bedroom.
>>
File: 1493866209794.png (586KB, 1077x907px) Image search: [Google]
1493866209794.png
586KB, 1077x907px
>tfw your waifu is dead
>>
Here's my waifu, D.Va. Isn't she pretty?
>>
>>9377691

>not furry or a pony
zzzzZzzz
>>
>>9377799
Fuck off desu
>>
>>9377691
She's adorable.
>>
File: dva4.png (1MB, 1448x2048px) Image search: [Google]
dva4.png
1MB, 1448x2048px
>>9377856
Aw, thank you anon. I'm glad you agree! What do you like most about her?
>>
>>9377890
I like her sassy, playful attitude. Plus, she's just an all-around cutie.
>>
>>9377890

I personally like the way she bites her lip when I slip her a motel room key card and tell her to meet me there at 2 AM.
>>
File: dva2.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
dva2.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
>>9377923
That's so sweet of you, anon! I'll be sure to tell her.

She is real cute, I get a lot of jealous looks in the street. Do you have a girl yourself, or are you single?
>>
File: dvacute.png (264KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
dvacute.png
264KB, 600x800px
>>9377948
Uh, not sure what you mean anon. Why would she meet you in a motel at 2 am?

//Are you the same anon?
>>
>>9377983
Your waifu is in no danger around me, if that's what you're asking. I've got my own sweetheart. I just wanted to say D.Va's a lovely girl.
>>
File: dva3.jpg (646KB, 704x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dva3.jpg
646KB, 704x1000px
>>9378030
That's so nice of you anon! Your sweetheart's lucky to have you.
>>
>>9377999

Well I told her not to tell her boyfriend about it. She wouldn't want you to find out.
>>
>>9378076
Find out about what?

And you must be lying, since me and Hana keep no secrets from each other.
>>
>>9378058
You're welcome! D.Va's lucky to have you, too!
>>9377999
//First anon here. I'd love to play, but I gotta go out for an hour or so. Other anon can take this one, if he's still here.
>>
>>9378096

...Right. Let's just leave it at that. All I'll say is there is a reason she gets all hot and sweaty in her computer chair, and it's not just from the games she's playing.

I'm telling you right now, just let it drop. You don't want to ask further.
>>
>>9378107
//Aww, sorry to hear that anon. I love it when the bull acts sweet and friendly. You seem like a great RPer. I'll be happy to rp with you when you get back if you want.
>>
>>9378110
I think.... I think I do anon.

Why does she get all hot and sweaty in her computer chair? What's happening with her?
>>
>>9378151
//Haha. To be honest, I'm still pretty green to RPing, though I do enjoy it. Well, if you want, then I'm willing to.
>>
>>9378189
//Do you wanna, anon? You sound kinda nervous about it.
>>
>>9378222
//Probably just because of the traffic these threads get. Lots of people watching, judging. It gets me nervous, for sure. But as I said, I do like the idea of RPing with you.
>>
>>9378254
//This is a pretty non judgmental place, anon!

If you wanna rp, just reply to whichever one of my posts you like!
>>
>>9378321
>This is a pretty non judgmental place, anon!

//The fucking NTR thread is non-judgmental. What a strange world this is.
>>
>>9378180
>tfw anon disappears after 3 replies
>>
>>9378180
Hey! Aren't you that guy I met a few weeks ago? I showed you with your waifu how 'big' of a fan I was!~
>>
File: 24fd1c71ae2f1ed12109692729998ed6.jpg (193KB, 1254x1771px) Image search: [Google]
24fd1c71ae2f1ed12109692729998ed6.jpg
193KB, 1254x1771px
>>9378708
Uh... yeah, you were anon.

[spoiler]Did you... tell anyone? That's real embarrassing to me.[/spoiler]
>>
>>9378766
Nope, It's our dirty little secret, don't you worry~
Didn't you learn your lesson from bringing her here last time... don't tell me, do you enjoy it?

//You're the cuck from this to right? https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/8697846/#8731091
>>
>>9378808
T-thanks anon...

If you don't tell everyone... yeah. I enjoy it. I'm sorry anon, I can't help it.

//Yeah, that's me.
>>
>>9378912
Oh you don't need to thank me, It's my pleasure. Literally!~

You didn't need to admit it, I could tell - You were deepthroating along with your girlfriend by the end of it! But it's cute yo hear you say you liked it.

//Sorry for being so mean last time, by the by~
>>
File: dvaschoolgirl.jpg (97KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dvaschoolgirl.jpg
97KB, 667x1000px
>>9379108
Thank you anon~ I guess I'm just kinda embarrassed about it all, but I'll still do anything to keep Hana happy. She's been so much sweeter to me lately, outside of a few things she does now that sorta embarrass me.

//That's totally cool anon! I like mean! As long as it's not the 'You're useless' kinda mean.
>>
>>9379177
Oh? What sorta things. I guess that's good, she gets what she craves, You enjoy it, the both of you are happier. It's sweet!~

//I'll try and be the better kind of mean, the enjoyable kind. I'm glad you're back; you and that D.VA were so fun!~
>>
File: dvatop.jpg (258KB, 1620x2880px) Image search: [Google]
dvatop.jpg
258KB, 1620x2880px
>>9379250
Well, sometimes she'll point out other guys in the street, and say how much they turn her on, other times she'll buy lingerie for you to see her in, but doesn't let me see her in it. The worst is she's now not letting me masturbate. she's keeping me in a weird cage. It's hard to explain.

But... I'm happy now, I think we'll both be a much happier couple.

//You were great anon, I was a little harsh on you. Don't worry!
>>
>>9378321
//Anon from earlier here. I'm back home now. Seems like you've got company though. I'll probably sit this one out and enjoy from the sidelines!
>>
>>9379446
//Feel free to rp with me, anon! It's totally no problem.
>>
>>9379384
A chastity cage? Wow, she's so mean! But I guess it's for your own good; you're a much better girl, you cutie~

I wanna see that lingerie of hers, would you mind?~

//You were a little harsh on me, I shoved my cock down your throat... we'll call it a draw!~
>>
>>9379446
//I'm the anon he's talking to right now, I don't mind more people to help me cuck this cute boy~
>>
>>9379486
>>9379547
//I appreciate the offers, but... It's embarrassing to say(especially as a bull in this situation), but I really do have a bad case of stage fright, even in a place like this. I guess I'm just too used to doing things over email/Discord. Please, enjoy yourselves. Don't pay me any mind.
>>
File: 7415b129ce2180347e332c675fe01a41.jpg (126KB, 736x1112px) Image search: [Google]
7415b129ce2180347e332c675fe01a41.jpg
126KB, 736x1112px
>>9379526
I'd love to show you anon, but she won't let me have any pictures of it. The only way you can see is by visiting her now. Would you like to come see her? She always talks about you.

//That's fair anon! btw, what sort of kinks are you into? I'd love to rp with any you have.
>>
>>9379616
//that's a shame anon, but if you want to, do just ask! We seriously don't judge!
>>
>>9379651
I was hoping you offer for me to come see her. It's been so long since we last met!~
Please, lead the way.

//Nothing much in terms of kinks honestly, but I have s really really big oral fixation~
>>
>>9379616
//Dont let stage fright hold you back man! There's a cute girl who needs real men like us to satisfy her! Are you gonna let her down?~
>>
File: okb.png (178KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
okb.png
178KB, 500x647px
>>9379846
>I lead you to my home, just around the corner.

Hana's inside. She's been real horny lately, so she'll probably be pretty excited to see you.

>I open the door, the house appears to be empty, until you hear a familiar voice from around the corner

"Who is it??"

>Hana happily skips over and opens thed living room door, before seeing you standing there right in front of her

"Oh.. oh my goodness! It's you!~"
>>
>>9379976
>I step forward with a content grin and embrace her with open arms, her small tight body easily fitting completely in my muscular arms
You really didn't think you could keep me away, did you cutie?
>Lifting her chin up with my finger, I lean down and kiss her softly on the lips
Boyfriend here says you have something to show me..~
>>
My loyal waifu
>>
File: dgh.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
dgh.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
>>9380122
>Hana warmly accepts the kiss, and wraps her soft, fragile legs around you to better cling to you, before burying her head into your chest

"If I had it my way, you'd stay with us all the time, baby!"

"Oh, my boyfriend?"

>Hana turns her head past you to see me behind you, giving her an awkward wave

"Aww, you brought him over here? that's so sweet of you! Good girl."

>Hana gives me a small peck on the cheek like a mother would give to a child, and strokes my head slightly, before turning back to you.

"I do have something I'd love to show you! Would you like to follow me upstairs?"
>>
>>9380273
Awh, you're such a sweet little thing Hana~
>The man's words sounded sincere enough to be convincing, even if it was just meaningless flattery to make jealousy burn up in the cuck's heart.
>Watching as she treats you like a pet more than anything, I respond
Please, I want to see everything you'd be willing to show. Boyfriend, you can come too. I know you're not supposed to see her like this, but so long as you don't touch her at all it'll be fine. I'll need someone to prep anyways!~
>I slap your ass in a fashion meant to embarrass you, getting you back into your rightful place.
>>
File: pvt1.jpg (689KB, 1038x1557px) Image search: [Google]
pvt1.jpg
689KB, 1038x1557px
>>9380454
>Hana smiles at your compliment, and giggles at you slapping her ass as you both head upstairs, meanwhile, I clench my fists as I follow a few feet behind like a maid, my dick straining against the small, pink cage in my underwear.

"Oh, he can see me like this, as long as it's for your pleasure, not his."

>Hana opens the door to her room, it's light pink colour scheme gives off an aura of eroticness.

"Just make yourself at home, sweetie. I'll do a little strip to make you nice and happy"
>>
>>9380162
She's pretty, anon. Why is she dressed like that?
>>
>>9380545
>Walking casually behind her into her room, I take in the thick sweet perfumey smell and sit myself down on the comfy bed, sinking myself into the silken sheets.
I guess that's fair, right boy? C'mere, get down on your knees next to me. You'll need to be waist height in a bit.
>Laughing as I beckon you close and point down by my feet, I lean back and watch Hana, eagerly awaiting all those restrictive clothes to come flying off onto the floor.
>>
File: pvt.jpg (912KB, 1038x1557px) Image search: [Google]
pvt.jpg
912KB, 1038x1557px
>>9380641
>Trying to hide my excitement, I accept and move over to you, getting down on my knees and looking up towards you, both jealously, and longingly for your cock.

>Hana smiles at my obedience and slides off her dress to reveal her sports bra and panties, matching her long silk gloves and thigh highs, blowing you a kiss as you admire her modest, but perky bust.

"It's a good thing this is my first time really wearing these, I can barely keep any underwear on thinking of you <3"

>Hana gestures towards me, and I also begin stripping quietly, not to pleasure you, but rather for the humiliation of being naked
>>
File: 4b71a229c67e048a2da7af2ccf590fd1.jpg (497KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4b71a229c67e048a2da7af2ccf590fd1.jpg
497KB, 1400x1000px
>D.Va cuck with bi tendencies
Goddamn, why didn't I get to this thread earlier?
>>
File: dvafan.jpg (138KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
dvafan.jpg
138KB, 1024x1448px
>>9380816
//If the other anon is okay with it, you're free to join in. Either as D.Va, or a 2nd bull!
>>
>>9380864
//Hmm. You guys are right in the middle of it, so I imagine it'd be kinda hard to work me into it at this point. Maybe after you guys are done, if you're still feeling up to it?
>>
>>9380750
Try your hardest to wear it, it looks fucking great on you~
>Speaking as I gently rub my bulge with my hand, I busy my hands by leashing out my cock, but stop before I fully do
Hey, boy. Pull my cock out, stroke it for me. Make yourself useful~
>A commanding tone in my voice, I grab at your soft hair and pull you upwards to the edge of the bed, before releasing the tufts and returning my attention back to your girlfriend.
Do a strip tease for me, sweetheart. Make me hard so this maid of yours has something to work with.

>>9380864
>>9380816
//I'm okay with it, I'd like a player to be D.VA, but a second bull is good too. Maybe you could be one of my friends I call to join in~
>>
File: nilla.jpg (258KB, 600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nilla.jpg
258KB, 600x1200px
>>9380895
>D.Va nods back to you in obedience, she's completely entranced by you.

"As slow as you like... baby."
>I finish stripping down to nothing but a pair of boyshorts, which Hana assured me were briefs. My feminine figure is evident, and I look up at you, both searching for mercy and encouragement, unsure of which I hoped for.

>I slowly crawl closer to you and raise my hand up to your underwear, before wrapping my hand around the base of your cock, biting my lip as i do it, aroused yet totally emasculated. I can fit my index and thumb around my own cock, but not even my whole hand around your's.

Oh... oh my. You're... big.

>I slide your cock out, and begin gently stroking it up and down. I'm staring at it, totally ignoring D.Va.

>D.Va begins to move closer to you, holding her beasts with her hands and slowly wrapping her thumbs around the sides, whilst massaging her nipples behind the bra with her fingers, her mouth open, eyes lost in focus.

"I'm... already staining these panties. I'm sorry."
>>
>>9380864
>>9380895
//Hmmm, I was originally thinking of this scenario from a bull's POV, but since you're both suggesting it, maybe being D.Va wouldn't be so bad...
>>
>>9381119
//Only if you want to anon, No pressure!
>>
>>9381119
//Alternatively, I'll be totally down for more rp with D.Va tomorrow too, if you have a scenario in mind for the bull.

[spoiler]Can I hear it, anon?[/spoiler]
>>
>>9381069
I get that a lot, don't let it scare you, it won't bite~
>I pet your head, a hand firmly rested on the back of your skull, keeping you in place in case you get scared and tried to back away.
Hana you're so fucking sexy with that petite body, even more so when you're slowly peeling off that lingerie.
>As she walks forward towards me, maybe jealous that the cuck's getting full access to my cock; I beckon her with my spare hand.
>Pointing down to the other side of me, the opposite side of her boyfriend, I plan to have both their mouths on my left and right for my pick of choice~
Come on now, show me your body fully, and open that mouth for me baby.

>>9381119
//I'd love you if you did. 3 way NTR RPs are the best~
>>
>>9381176
//It sounds fun. I'll do it.
>>9381201
//Nothing in mind right now, I just think the idea of cucking you while also forcing you to humiliate yourself by servicing me is really fucking hot. This anon cucking you now has the right idea. I'm totally down to cuck you tomorrow though.
>>9381207
//Yeah, I wouldn't mind doing it.
>>
File: 105.png (987KB, 1280x1616px) Image search: [Google]
105.png
987KB, 1280x1616px
>>9381207
>Hana approaches you, sliding off her bra, to reveal her pale breasts, with their perky pink nipples begging for contact

"Anything for you, anything for you~"

>Hana slides off her panties to the floor, revealing her small, tight pussy, modestly covered slightly by her thick thighs. she also bends down, and gets to her knees

>We're both staring up at you, stroking your cock gently, both enamored with your masculine presence, both in complete submission to you.

>>9381256
//Awesome anon! Just reply to the bull anon after him, and I'll reply after you!
//BTW, any kinks you have?
>>
File: fetishes.png (2MB, 2000x3410px) Image search: [Google]
fetishes.png
2MB, 2000x3410px
>>9381336
//Alright, cool. Hmm... I guess I could just leave this here, since I took the trouble to fill it out a while back.
>>
>>9381336
Such a fucking great body, god. With a pretty face too, I can't wait to ruin them~
>As she kneels down, looking up with those bright brown eyes that'd soon be rolling up into her skull, I wonder
>Thinking of the best way to properly use both your slutty willing mouths as they hang slack with anticipation, saliva pooling in your maws, an idea hits me
Okay, both of you, lick my cock. The one who pleases me the most gets their throat railed first~
>>
>>9381397
Neat anon. We're pretty compatible. i like crossdressing too and titjobs too. Not sure about bull anon though.

Just reply to the other anon when ready
>>
>>9381404
Anything for you, baby~
>I lick my lips as I eye your cock from base to tip hungrily.
>Starting at the base, I slowly stick my tongue out and run it up your shaft. As I reach the tip, I look up into your eyes, with a mischievous glint in mine.
>I begin use my tongue to circle the tip, before moving up to your entrance and running my tongue along it. I giggle, before moving my tongue back down the shaft once more.
How is it~? There's no way I'll be outdone by "her".
>I cast a naughty smirk at my husband, not missing the opportunity to take another jab at his already shattered masculinity.
>>
>>9381539
>I look at Hana, slightly intimidated by her confidence and expertise
>gulping as I watch her smirk, before I move closer nervously licking the shaft and slowly moving up and down
>I turn over to the head, and tongue around it in aimless circles, still not quite sure on how to act
>I look up at you, shy and scared, before pushing my throat down to take as much as i can
>I reach only about 3 inches in, until i need to pull out, close to gagging

Sorry... master.
>>
>>9381539
Ah. f-fuck, I forgot how good your tongue felt. I've been so tense lately, this is perfect~
>My hand rests gently on her heads as she works the long length of my cock, a fine trail of spittle left up the sides as she teased it
>Unable to help it, I grip her hair tight as she begins to suck on the tip, her tongue expertly working on the glans
You're pretty good, let's see if your maid's any better..

>>9381676
You've got a lot to live up to~
>Seeing your eyes frantic and breathing erratic is so cute, adorable in a way. You have no idea how to properly serve a man. That'd change in time.
>As you try and deepthroat straight away, gagging almost instantly, I laugh
Oh you sweet thing, you can't just go straight to swallowing it all. You've got to work it slowly. But if you're so eager to take the whole thing, maybe we could try it!
>My voice raised at the end of the sentence, I stand up straight and force my entire cock down your throat, using a tight hold on your head to keep it in. Inch by inch it goes down your mouth, curving into your throat, sitting in your neck. I leave it there, soaking it.
Sorry Hana, you did do better but, the poor thing needs to learn~
>>
File: 2508b4f05e34839664411c60bf35c235.jpg (699KB, 1403x915px) Image search: [Google]
2508b4f05e34839664411c60bf35c235.jpg
699KB, 1403x915px
>>9381905
>I giggle
I was looking forward to my reward... But if it means I get to watch my maid get taught how to be a good fucktoy, then I don't mind!
>I scoot to the side, allowing my husband to have your undivided attention. I plunge my hand between my leg, rubbing my slit while I watch intently, with a perverted smile on my face.
>>
>>9381905
>>9382007
>As your cock is plunged deep into my throat, a few tears spill out of my eye as my throat slowly adjusts to the sudden presence of your manhood

Mmmmfff~

>I stare longingly up at you, both thankful you were so forgiving, and turned on you were so fast to teach me, almost ready to totally accept your role in pleasuring my wife

>My small cock's straining in its cage, it now dribbling pre cum, visible through my underwear. My senses are totally overwhelmed in both pleasure and frustration.
>>
>nasty bull
>cute waifu
>docile cuck

I want to help spit-roast D.Va, but the rp would probably get too unwieldy....
>>
//Just wondering, would getting revenge on a former bully by NTRing him count in this thread?
>>
>>9382294
//I'd prefer a former bully ntring me.
>>
>>9382179
Good girl, take it all in, don't try to fight it~
>I pump slowly, gently, showing a bit of mercy in an otherwise brutal situation. My cock throbs deep in your neck, the tip leaking a tiny bit of precum.
>Slowly, reluctantly, it's dragged from your wrenched wide throat. I stare into your eyes as I pull it out, almost as if to say that you wouldn't be free for long
We'll have more lessons, soon~

>>9382007
Don't get too comfy down there sweetheart~
>Turning my body, cock swinging in sway, it stops angled right in front of your face. As your eyes fix on it, realising you're finally getting your rewards, it's thrust between your lips.
>In an instant it's lodged down your neck, in your throat. The bulge in your upper stomach shows where it rests, completely nailed in there.
Watch and learn, maid. Your little Miss. Song is very good at this~
>With that, I start to pump. Slow at first, speeding up into a steady pace before thrusting out of control. Loud gags and noises of resistance can be heard, to no avail. She couldn't pull away even if she wanted to.
>>
>>9382338
//I suppose I prefer the revenge narrative. To each his own.
>>
>>9382179
>>9382378
>Taken my surprise by your sudden violation of my throat, all I can do is accept it as your thick cock fills my mouth, throat, and even part of my upper body. I reach up, and hold you by your hips, half as support for myself, and half to keep your cock lodged where it belongs.
>You feel my tongue running along the bottom of your shaft, doing what little work I can to please you further. I look up into your eyes, blushing as you thrust into my mouth without relenting. I can feel your cock reaching deep inside my body, and I love every second of it.
>As a show of gratitude for using me so skillfully, I try my best to work my tongue out of my mouth, so that I can lick your balls each time they slap my chin.
>Soon, the lack of air begins to get to me, and my eyes begin to lose focus, rolling to the back of my head. Despite this, I diligently keep up my effort, being a perfect mouth for my beloved to fuck to his heart's content. Amidst all of this, I've all but forgotten that my husband sits inches away from me. The only person I care about right now is the one with his cock down my throat.
>>
>>9382378
>>9382614
>Watching at the sidelines as you fuck her throat effortlessly and carelessly, I can't decide which of you I'm more jealous of
>Staring at my wife's lover in jealousy, the feeling of emasculation sets in as I only get harder in my cage, now dribbling pre cum on my thighs, though the voice telling me to resist gets quieter and quieter
>Staring at my wife, I feel jealousy for her enjoying that cock as I had moments ago. I'm becoming more uncomfortable every minute as I'm slowly more attracted to the man who took all my masculinity and dignity and made me his bitch.

Hana... I love you.
>>
>>9382614
>Feelings your innards convulse delicately around my girthy rod is heavenly. Every spare square inch of space was taken up and consumed by my cock greedily, as it plunged deeper for me. Each thrust leaving the maximum depth reached a centimeter or two deeper.
>As you try hard to service me in your helpless position, I reward you with a warm smile and laugh, putting my palm to your chocolate coloured hair to stroke it in a comforting manner; positively reinforcing such good behaviour.
You only get better and better each time I fuck you. It's amazing, I wonder how much better you'd get if I fucked you every day. Maybe I should~
>After you start to slow your breathing, on the verge of passing out, I pull out, unrestricting your tight airways and letting you breathe.
Fuck... you did really well... you'll get my cum tonight~

>>9382763
I hope you were taking notes, boy. That's how you deepthroat a cock.
>Staring down at your stained waist, seeing how madly you've been licking pre, I grip a tuft of your thin silk hair against and throw you over the bed, bent over.
I'll start with you, get all worked up so I can better fuck your girlfriend. That sounds fair~
>Approaching you ass with my dripping cock, a combination of both yours and her spit rolling down the sides, it's fully ready to pound a tight cute ass like yours.

>>9382614
Hana, go make him eat you out. You'll need to be nice and wet down there for when I fuck you.
>Motioning for you to go sit, legs spread in front of his placid face, I smile. Knowing it's the meanest thing to do, but he'd do it anyway because he enjoyed it.
>>
>>9382763
>>9382926
>As I'm freed from my bull's facefucking, I pant heavily, a mixture of saliva and precum dripping from my chin onto my lap. Hearing your praise, I look up to you with a dazed smile.
Th-thank you~! I'm looking forward to it!
>I watch with satisfaction as my bull preps my husband for the time of his life. Upon receiving instruction, I eagerly hop onto the bed and spread my legs, revealing my already wet cunt to my emasculated lover.
Like he says, I'll need to be extra prepped for what comes next! You'll help me out, won't you~?
>With a smirk and a wink, I part my lower lips with my index and middle finger, as if inviting you to come and get to work.
>>
>>9383105
>>9382926
>Excited to share such an intimacy with my wife, I nod, and move onto the bed
I-I promise I won't mess up!

>I gently and slowly begin tongueing her bare pussy, moving around the slit and just below her butt, still somewhat shy to lick the pussy itself

Okay, here-here it goes.

>I begin to lick the pussy, and slowly make my way into her inner pussy with my shy but enthusiastic tongue, gently licking her clitoris and brushing the sides slowly

Am-am I doing okay?

>I keep licking, repeating the motion and building up pace, swirling my tongue across her whole crotch, slowly but confidently, until I can feel Hana wet, her juices lying on my tongue.
>>
>>9383388
>I bite my lip as you pleasure me, clearly enjoying it. I grab tufts of your hair as a grip, using them to pull your face further between my legs.
Y-yeah! It's good! Doesn't compare to a certain someone though~!
>>
>>9383105
You should be, I'm not gonna go as easy on you as last time. No lovey stuff, I'm feeling rough tonight~
>Leaning forward to smile at you, looking into your eyes, my body arched around your 'lovers', I place my palm to the back of his head and shove it deeper in between your thighs.
He looked like he was slacking off, you can thank me later~

>>9383388
You could be doing a lot better, maybe this will motivate you.
>With that final word, I slide my cock deep inside of him. The tip easily penetrates his virgin ass, making it painfully accommodate the huge width of the intrusive mass making it homes inside him. A few pumps to make sure he's nice and stretched, and I deepened my descent.
Ahh, just like a real girl~ So tight, so warm... I hope it feels as good for you as it does for me, because I'm not gonna stop until you're ass is ruined~
>Suddenly, loud slaps started coming from the boy's rear. The sound of my waist smashing against his ass, skin clapping together harsh and brutally.
>Taking my hand away from his head, I put it on his ass, letting my fingers sink into the thick fat blissful, turning the pale skin red with a few eager slaps.
>>
>>9383566
>At the moment your cock penetrates my virgin ass, I grip the sheets of the bed around me, trying to not moan, but can't back

Mmmffh~ That feels so painful but...

>As you begin to thrust back and forth, and your shaft rubs against me, I begin to feel a pleasure as you hit my prostate back and forth, bringing me closer to orgasm

...So nice...

>I move back to giving Hana oral, licking more diligently, like a good girl. At that moment, I realized I was pleasuring both of my masters at once, but felt no shame, only pleasure.
>>
>>9383566
>>9383687
>I giggle as you as you begin to fuck my husband's inexperienced ass. His muffled cries and yelps are silenced between my legs. Feeling more than happy to simply watch the display before me while my poor husband continues to pleasure me.
>Seeing my bull so mercilessly pounding at you, a lewd expression crosses my face, and I begin to squirm in anticipation at my rapidly approaching.
You've taken nicely to your place on your knees, haven't you~?
>Seeing you enjoying yourself on both ends, I run my fingers through your hair, humming happily. I feel your tongue darting in and out of my pussy, I begin to let out cute moans.
I-I'm sure you'll get to experience this much more often from now on! I hope you're looking forward to it~
>>
>>9383687
>Nearing an intense orgasm from all the facefucking and the squeezing of your tight boypussy on my member, it bulks and bulges, growing in your core.
Ah, fuck... you're gonna make me... shit!~
>I pull my dick out, reluctantly and mount the bed hurriedly before shoving the drenched cock into your whorish mouth. You can't even have a chance to react or resist as it plunges into your throat. Spit shining it thoroughly in the recesses of your neck, I again rip it out, and turn to your cute girlfriend.

>>9383814
Don't worry, my cum won't be wasted on this maid. It's all..
>I stop my sentence as I throw the cuck's head to the side, making a space for me to set up between the thick legs of your otherwise slender partner. With my hands grabbing hold like they're pieces of meat, I thrust them upwards and curl your body up, pussy bare and ready. With one quick stroke, my cock is plunged in
-yours! You're gonna take my cum Hana, I'm gonna make you pregnant! Take it all!~
>With a few blissful thrusts, I work myself closer to the sweet orgasm. Your tight wall clench me like a fleshy vice, as if you were trying to drain me of every last drip, sucking me dry with your pussy just as you were with your mouth earlier on.
Fuck, I can't hold out anymore! Here D.VA, let me give you what that boy never will!~
>A warm feeling fills your stomach as splashes of hot steaming cum are shot into your womb directly, my tip ramming against the cervix and pouring all my hot cream into the deepest parts of you, I moan in ecstasy along with you as we're connected as one, as lovers. A few finally fantastic strokes of my dick, and the last of my seed was gone, all yours for the keeping.
Ha... holy shit... you two are, too much sometimes~

//Sorry boys, but I'm gonna have to cut this one short. I got work tomorrow and it's getting real late, so this is my last reply. Sorry for sorta badly wrapping things up on my end. I hope we can play again soon, you're both great!~
>>
>>9384031
Ahhh~!
>I cry out in ecstasy as you finally give me what I've been waiting for. As you thrust into me with the eagerness of a man who's finally claiming what's his, I wrap my legs around your back, pulling you deeper inside of me.
It feels so good~! It's hitting my deepest spots!
>As I feel your climax nearing, my cunt's grip tightens around your cock, prepared to take it all. When you finally orgasm, I let out a scream of bliss, my womb quickly filling with your seed. As you pull out, excess seed pours from my freshly bred pussy, and pools on the bed below us. Panting and exhausted, I relax at last, feeling completely satisfied.
Y-you're... great as always...
>I manage to moan, still dazed from our intense session.

//It was fun, anon! I wouldn't mind playing D.Va again for you two!
>>
>>9384031
>I watch in awe, and clench my hands over my cage at the sight

H-Hana... was that good?

>I lie back on the bed, exhausted, desperately and pathetically trying to hump one of the pillows to come, before giving up

I-I never got to cum

>I look at the 2 lovers, not in jealousy, but in happiness. Happiness to see them both in this blissful state, knowing I'll be their obedient pet to always do as I'm told, with my fears of emasculation overcome by joys of new found femininity

I'm sorry, t-thank you Hana, and thank you, Master. I hope you do put a child in Hana~

//No problem anon! I have work too. Crazy how long these rps go on for. Have a good sleep!
>>
File: 1493331339.codeine_7adha9l.jpg (171KB, 877x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1493331339.codeine_7adha9l.jpg
171KB, 877x1280px
How do you feel about cuckqueaning?
>>
File: so tiny.jpg (131KB, 800x1121px) Image search: [Google]
so tiny.jpg
131KB, 800x1121px
post your ideal bull/cuck/waifu whatever, who are they and what are they like in terms of this fetish
>>
>>9387167
I feel like my desires are pretty generic, but I'd like a girl who would start out reluctant, come to enjoy it, and grow to berate me while the bull does the same. I'd even like if the bull used me as well.
>>
File: jinx___by_ayahakubi-d792bk8.jpg (426KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
jinx___by_ayahakubi-d792bk8.jpg
426KB, 800x800px
>tfw want to dress as my waifu
>>
>>9388282
Maybe while me and Jinx are going skin-on-skin in your bed, you can take her clothes from the floor and try them on~
>>
File: jinx_ver_2_by_ayyasap-d7plnlt.jpg (288KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
jinx_ver_2_by_ayyasap-d7plnlt.jpg
288KB, 1024x1365px
>>9388366
Y-yeah maybe I could... If I wasn't to distracted by you guys.
>>
>>9388406
Fair warning; if you dress like a girl, I'm gonna treat you like a girl. You know what that means, right?
>>
File: jinx_by_grooooovy-d77jcyf.jpg (704KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
jinx_by_grooooovy-d77jcyf.jpg
704KB, 724x1024px
>>9388468
I think I have a pretty good idea yeah...
>>
>>9388514
Of course, my main focus would be on your lovely waifu. What does she think of having such a pathetic cuck as a husband?
>>
File: jinx_by_iwaisan-d72i3i4.jpg (124KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
jinx_by_iwaisan-d72i3i4.jpg
124KB, 1024x576px
>>9388570
I think she likes seeing me suffer. When we make "love" she normally doesn't even let me touch her and just teases me, or kicks me.... We've never um... Did it, before.
Anon, what would you do if I did put her on her clothes while both of you was there in my bed, fucking?
>>
>>9388652
Well, if she and I are fucking, there's nothing that's gonna stop me until I plant a load right in Jinx's womb~

Maybe once I'm done, I'll slap my cock on your cute face and force you to clean me off with your mouth. I bet you'd love that, wouldn't you?
>>
File: jinx_by_minevi-d7ib0nd.jpg (165KB, 675x1035px) Image search: [Google]
jinx_by_minevi-d7ib0nd.jpg
165KB, 675x1035px
>>9388699
N-no of course not!.... I wouldn't like you using me like that... OIh god well maybe a little.
>>
File: 710516bfbc5c326641911fe1bfc76de8.jpg (786KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
710516bfbc5c326641911fe1bfc76de8.jpg
786KB, 1440x900px
>>9388759
It's the least you can do. I was nice enough to make Jinx cum, something you never bothered to do for her. I'd say you owe me at least this much, don't you?

You'll come to love it with time, just like she loves riding me until the sun comes up.
>>
Any cucks up this late?
>>
File: jinx.jpg (156KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
jinx.jpg
156KB, 500x707px
>>9388828
That's true.... Plus I got to watch... So fine, I'd repay you, however you wanted me to... I want to see her ride you so much now.
>>
File: 49858527_p0.png (878KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
49858527_p0.png
878KB, 1280x1024px
>>9388878
What a coincidence, I'm actually in the mood to have her bounce on my cock for a while. There's something about the way she moves her hips that drives me insane. Of course, you'll never experience that anyways~ Jinx's body belongs to me now.
>>
>>9388976
Oh fuck. I could only watch and imagine her doing that to me!.... I get to watch right?
>>
>>9389040
Of course! Part of the fun is humiliating you and taking her away right in front of you... Letting you listen to her moan my name, and make it perfectly clear who she prefers between the two of us~

Maybe she'd go for a round bouncing on my lap, and be kind enough to extend one of her feet out for you to worship while she gets plowed by a real man~
>>
File: Jinxyjpg.jpg (108KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
Jinxyjpg.jpg
108KB, 600x848px
>>9389136
I can't thank you enough! It'll hurt, but... that's what I like and fuck I'm hard just thinking about it. That would be too generous! I'd suck each toe and run my tongue all over her feet. I'm squirming in my seat thinking about it.
>>
File: 6aad5d5bd1292b183b2e35e9dbbf9205.jpg (812KB, 1500x2122px) Image search: [Google]
6aad5d5bd1292b183b2e35e9dbbf9205.jpg
812KB, 1500x2122px
>>9389206
I'm sure she'd enjoy the extra attention, too~ Feeling me pounding against her womb, while you apply a bit of worship to her ticklish feet...

It's a good thing you're an agreeable, grateful little cuck, or I wouldn't have allowed you to touch her at all. Of course, if I ever feel like taking her whole body for myself, you'll sit down and let me breed her like a good boy, won't you?
>>
>>9389267
Of course I would! I'd sit and do whatever you told me. You're giving her so much pleasure and letting me watch... I owe you.
>>
>>9389300
>>
>>9389300
>>9389309
You're really a model cuck, aren't you? Alright, then I'll give you a very special privilege. Once I cum inside Jinx and make extra sure she's pregnant with my child, you can not only clean my cock. I'll even let you lick the cum out of your cute waifu's cunt.
>>
>>9389342
Anon I'm squirming and leaking so much thinking of that! It would be too good getting to clean her up after. Though it'll be painful... And, to clean your cock would also.... be so sexy!
>>
File: 49511264_p0_master1200.jpg (458KB, 1200x859px) Image search: [Google]
49511264_p0_master1200.jpg
458KB, 1200x859px
>>9389377
Since you've been so good, I'll allow you to touch yourself while me and Jinx fuck. This is just a one time privilege, though! Of course, after a few seconds, both of us will probably forget you're even there~
>>
File: large.jpg (131KB, 500x765px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
131KB, 500x765px
>>9389449
I'm stroking so hard and fast! You two ignoring me is so cruel and so good. Fuck~ thank you.
>>
File: 1444875 - Jinx League_of_Legends.jpg (613KB, 1899x2479px) Image search: [Google]
1444875 - Jinx League_of_Legends.jpg
613KB, 1899x2479px
>>9389476
You'll hear her strained breathing become more and more frantic as I repeatedly bottom out inside her. She'll wrap her legs around me and moan for me to keep going~ Of course, some of her moans will be completely drowned out when I kiss her lips and start playing with her tongue using my own. She loves it when I kiss her during sex~
>>
>>9389522
Fuck anon you're making me leak all over my hands. It's so sexy she loves it when you kiss her.... And so sexy that you do and she wraps her legs around you i-im moaning while I stroke so fast~
>>
File: 60f72f586d03ebdee9bef83f0c6475f4.jpg (1018KB, 1130x1598px) Image search: [Google]
60f72f586d03ebdee9bef83f0c6475f4.jpg
1018KB, 1130x1598px
>>9389561
When she and I have worked up a good sweat, I'll slam my cock as deep inside her as I can and pump load after load of hot cum into her tight cunt~ Perhaps after getting bred so skillfully, she'll forget all about you and become my exclusive cumdump from then on~
>>
>>9389655
Fuck, that would be so sexy and devastating idk what I'd do.
If she forgets me then what'll I do?
>>
>>9389687
Well, I guess we could let you stick around. Maybe she'd remember you once she feels you worshiping her feet once again~ That's the only thing you were good for anyways, right?
>>
>>9375927
That makes it better, desu.
>tfw no ghost waifu to fuck infront of a cuck
>>
File: get_jinxed___by_goomrrat-d8fp3l8.jpg (190KB, 744x1075px) Image search: [Google]
get_jinxed___by_goomrrat-d8fp3l8.jpg
190KB, 744x1075px
>>9389713
That's true... It was all I was good for... I could do more though, by um... Servicing you too... If that would have you keep me around then I would gladly.
>>
File: 358ad2d50634bf54ec4d4ef3f374e364.jpg (582KB, 900x1444px) Image search: [Google]
358ad2d50634bf54ec4d4ef3f374e364.jpg
582KB, 900x1444px
>>9389755
Well, that's a start, I suppose. After we're done, maybe you could try taking my entire cock down your throat. I'm sure Jinx would enjoy the show too~ She'd be sitting on the bed, touching herself, while giggling at how emasculated you've become ever since you two met me.
>>
File: 1403479622761.jpg (1021KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1403479622761.jpg
1021KB, 1920x1080px
>>9389814
I would gladly. Her enjoyment would just add to mine. I'd choke on it and do whatever I had to
I'd deep throat it even if it took a while...
>>
>>9389858
So eagerly sucking cock~ Are you sure you aren't more into it than your waifu is? Even she never sucked me with this much enthusiasm~! Of course, I've got no complaints. Having two eager sluts at my disposal rather than just one is obviously much more fun~
>>
File: AL0JT7I74VJD0031.jpg (87KB, 625x960px) Image search: [Google]
AL0JT7I74VJD0031.jpg
87KB, 625x960px
>>9389989
Well.... I um just want to be useful so I'm kept around is all.... I-I'm not a slut! Never mind the aching cock I have, I just want to serve you and be useful!
>>
File: 51945612_p0.jpg (297KB, 628x888px) Image search: [Google]
51945612_p0.jpg
297KB, 628x888px
>>9390084
Well I think you've proved your usefulness; servicing both me and Jinx after she and I fucked for hours on end, and even going the extra mile and deepthroating my cock... You're a man I'll never get tired of cucking.
>>
>>9390175
That's great then!..... You know you could always use my other hole if you wanted too.... If you needed to I mean!
>>
File: 45808987_p0.jpg (306KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
45808987_p0.jpg
306KB, 800x700px
>>9390198
What a depraved cuck you are... And you even had the nerve to deny being a slut~ Well, if that's what you want, then I'll happily oblige. Of course, we wouldn't want Jinx to be left out, so while I'm plowing your tight ass, you'll be servicing Jinx's pussy the whole time~ During all of this, you'll be wearing Jinx's clothes, too. You'd have it no other way, am I right?
>>
File: 6ec1ebb7da965da26e72285473f98deb.jpg (165KB, 1063x752px) Image search: [Google]
6ec1ebb7da965da26e72285473f98deb.jpg
165KB, 1063x752px
>>9390333
......... Okay I admit it! I'm a slut.... I want to be a slut like Jinx I want you to use me like you do her.... Even kiss me and just treat me like a slut! You're right, I woudn't want it any other way! I'd service her as hard as you'd be fucking me!
>>
File: 8b72e3740b1b31e2f999685f48e04050.jpg (588KB, 684x1468px) Image search: [Google]
8b72e3740b1b31e2f999685f48e04050.jpg
588KB, 684x1468px
>>9390371
That's a good cuck. As a reward for your honesty, I'll give your ass a few good spanks while I force your head into the pillows and fuck your ass until you can't live without my cock. You'll beg for me to release my hot load inside you, just like Jinx does. I'm sure Jinx would be willing to assist too~ She'd spread your legs wide, and urge me to make you my bitch.

You'd feel every inch of my cock slamming against your prostate, bringing you pleasure you'd never experienced before. And when I'm through with you, me and Jinx will go at it once more, casting you aside and focusing only on each other. You were just a warmup for me, after all. It's really your slender, slightly-insane waifu that I want to breed so badly. You'd watch her, bouncing on my cock and panting, occasionally locking lips with me so that we can more intimately share in the passion.

While you used to be jealous of me for taking your wife, now you're jealous of her for getting so relentlessly fucked by me.
>>
>>9390371
(You gone, Jinx-cuck? It was a lot of fun fucking you and your waifu. Hope you enjoyed it too!)
>>
>>9390653
(The real question is, are you still here)
>>
>>9391917
(Yep, I'm still here. Probably not for long, though.)
>>
>>9391942
(Then that, is the true catastrophe. Not your cuck being abused, but by your leave.)

>(just got done watching clerks. Felt poetic for some dumb reason)
>>
>>9392018
(Sorry to disappoint, anon. I usually sleep around this time, so starting up again would carry me on or another hour or two, which I'd rather avoid. Anyways, if you'd like to continue some other time, we can exchange emails/discord/whatever. Otherwise, I guess this'll be the end of it.)

(I've actually never seen clerks, I hear it's good though.)
>>
>>9392065
(Clerks is good stupid humor. Ya post your discord. I'll shoot you a friend request. Night love.)
>>
>>9392138
Sleeperback#6716
>>
>>9392174
Done. Sleep well bud
>>
>>9392266
And accepted. Was waiting for that before heading off. Night man
>>
Tfw I want to play a waifu, but I doubt there would be any cuck to talk to, just rp between me and a cuck before we bring in a bull.
>>
>>9392641
Just do it. The thread could use more waifus.
>>
>>9392641
I'll happily rp with you as a cuck. Do you have a waifu in mind?
>>
Daily reminder to prepare and clean your bull before and after use.
>>
100% Waifu material.
>>
>>9395195
>tfw furfags are infesting literally every thread on the board

Just fuck off. Please.
>>
>>9395195
I've been waiting for you Bethany. Sure kept me and your cuck husband waiting for a while.
>>
File: 9868fd8127890adfeaecf213c191c234.jpg (171KB, 1023x555px) Image search: [Google]
9868fd8127890adfeaecf213c191c234.jpg
171KB, 1023x555px
>>9395833
Real life got in the way a bit, you know how it is.
So, where did we leave off from?~
>>
File: Screenshot_20170331-090558.png (405KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170331-090558.png
405KB, 1440x2560px
>>9395895
Oh I know. You were my first ntr session and I'd hate to not finish it.

This is what you wrote last...
>>
File: Screenshot_20170331-090623.png (302KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170331-090623.png
302KB, 1440x2560px
>>9395955
...And this is my response to that.

The ball is in your corner love
>>
>>9395979
>She stands at the sink patiently for you to return with the extra dishes and plates. She slowly and almost weightlessly moved her tail behind her and stared out the window in front of the sink.
>Her knees pushed and rubbed together, the denim of her jeans making the slight sound of friction as they grind against each other.
>She brought her hands out of the water and dried them on the nearby towel.
Honey? while me and Anon clear the table and kitchen... why dont you go to the local shop and get us some dessert? or something to drink for tonight?
>Her eyes glance over to you, and flick toward the kitchen

"O..Ok Beth! I'll head off in a couple of minutes.. are you sure you two are alright cleaning this up?"
>>
>>9396061
>he cocked a smile towards. He knew what she wanted and be expected to give her all of it. To make love to not only her body, but her soul.
Thanks man. Here, take this.
>he handed him $200 and the keys to his brand new muscle car
Buy us some desert, fill my tank with gas, and pick out a movie for tonight ya? Just buy whatever you feel like watching. I'm down for a romantic comedy and...
>he looks over to Bethany's ass.
Suspense...
Consider it my treat for inviting me over. Oh and before you leave, where do these plates go?
>he asked the anon so not to raise any suspicions

>(do you want to get someone to play the cuck?)
>>
File: 4f7b7928c1ef5fc1674065ee46c6a399.jpg (215KB, 645x1091px) Image search: [Google]
4f7b7928c1ef5fc1674065ee46c6a399.jpg
215KB, 645x1091px
>>9396263
//It might be fun if another Anon wants to jump in as the cuck~

"Oh! They go into the upper cupboard in the kitchen, but only after they're clean ok?"

>She smirks slowly as she watches you and her husband interact, the smile on her face bearing some teeth as she gets satisfaction from you...paying him for things.. and telling him what to do
>As she watches him leave and walk to your car outside the window, she turns to you and laughs softly
You're doing pretty well putting him in line Anon~

//Long replys friend, sorry
>>
D.Va cuck here. If the other anon who wanted to do an rp is here, I'm up for it.
>>
>>9396677
I'll do it
>>
>>9396687
Are you the same anon?
>>
>>9396677
Hey, I'm here. Looks like I got beat to the punch again, but I suppose I could play D.Va again
>>
>>9396808

You asked first, so you be the bull.

(Assuming the other anon is interested)
>>
>>9396380
>(totally. And no worries. I just made breakfast so ready for anything.)

After they're clean, got it. Thanks man.
We should be done in no time.
>as the cuck walks out of the house and enters bulls car. He walks into the kitchen and places the dishes in the sink. He stands in front of Bethany and stares directly into her eyes. He takes his left hand places it under her chin and has her look up at him. The look of lust and desire filled his eyes and heart. He waits to hear the roar of the engine if his car turn on. As soon as he hears him back out of the drive way, he places his hand around her waist, slightly above her ass and pulls her into his tone and muscular chest. There, he waited to see how she would respond to such a bold and passionate move

I remove anything that gets in the way of what I desire...
>he said as he coped a feel in her left ass cheek and squeezed passionately
>>
>>9396827
Hmm. Still haven't really put much thought into a scenario. You got any ideas?
>>
>>9396776
No, but I want to do it.
>>
>>9396883
Not really anon. We could justs tart and see where it goes from there if you like.

>>9396902
No problem anon, but the anon i was waiting for's arrived. You could be a 2nd bull or the waifu maybe, if you'd like.
>>
>>9396951
Oh...
I'll do it later, I gotta go anyway
>>
>>9396873
>She lets out a low growl, her eyes seem to lighten up at the fierce and bold move. Her hips press against yours while her chest hovers just infront of yours, her bust grazing against you ever so lightly
>Her blue eyes look into yours while her body visibly jumps from the small squeeze on her ass.
Hehe~ Really now big guy?~
>Her soft hands stroke up the sides of your arms, her face leans slowly towards yours
Why dont you take whats yours then before he comes back?
>At the word "he" her eyes flick out the window to the road her husband just drove down, before returning to your eyes
>>
>>9396974
No problem. See ya.
>>
>>9396951
Well, I guess I've got you to myself then. Would you like to start us off?
>>
>>9397039
Sure anon. I'll make the post in a moment. Just reply to the post when ready!
>>
Has anyone seen my girlfriend, Hana? She's been gone all night.
>>
>>9397153
Hmm? How'd you lose track of such a pretty girl? Why do you ask? You her boyfriend or something?
>>
>>9397153
>The one time theres a D:va cuck and im busy, fucking kill me.
>>
>>9397196
She just said she was gonna be out for a few hours, but she's been gone all night.

I'm sort of worried for her, but yeah, I'm her boyfriend. You know anything?

>>9397197
//don't worry, i post quite a lot
>>
>>9396980
My pleasure...
>and with that, he picked her up over his shoulder and carried her up stairs. He hurried up stairs with her bouncing up and down as he jogged up. He slapped her thick ass to show her who was in charge. He opened the room that looked like a master bedroom and walked in with his prize in hand. He approached the bed and flung her in top of the mattress. As she laid there, on her back and legs in the air, he couldn't look away from her big beautiful blue eyes.
God you're so beautiful. I've never met a woman who was as perfect as you... something about you makes me lose my mind and my ability to think.
>he said to her as he removed his shirt to reveal a tone and tattooed chest.
So are you more of a vanilla girl, or a naughty one?
>>
>>9397250
I might, but if you're her sweetheart, maybe you'd be better off turning a blind eye. Ignorance is bliss and all. I'm sure she'll be back in the morning.
>>
>>9397321
Anon, what the hell are you implying?

If you know something, I need to know it.
>>
>>9397360
Alright, alright, geez. Don't say I didn't warn you, though.

I was just walking around the outdoor mall, and I saw her sitting on a bench looking pretty irritated. I stopped to have a chat with her, ask what's wrong. You know. She started telling me all her life troubles. How she's bored of her life, how she wishes her boyfriend could spice things up a bit, how she just needed an escape. That sort of thing.

She said the only reason she was out was to have a night away.
>>
>>9397426
I'm relieved I found out, but I wish she were honest with me.

Is that all? The 2 of you just talked?

Where's she now?
>>
File: 8dbec795d77fa8092999f64b19a35791.jpg (375KB, 825x1275px) Image search: [Google]
8dbec795d77fa8092999f64b19a35791.jpg
375KB, 825x1275px
>>9397306
>She lets out a loud laugh and submissivly lets you pick her up without a fight, her legs wiggle behind her playfully while her tail lays down your chest.
>As she gets tossed onto the bed, she crawls onto her arms and knees and lays down, chest first onto the bed.
>Her eyes watch his shirt rise over his body, before falling down, sizing him up almost from just his body
Hmmm~ well what do you think Anon?
>She lets out a gentle giggle and bites her lip slowly, she cocks her head to the side to flick her long black hair away from her eyes.
Im very vanilla for my husband... but~ something tells me when i'd be anything but vanilla for someone who's not him~
>She rests her chin onto her hands and starts to playfully kick her feet in the air.
I doubt cuckolding him would be vanilla~
>>
>>9397457
...Well, that's another story. She started become more comfortable with me, so the two of us went around the mall together. Since it seemed like she was having a bad night, I decided to buy her some clothes, and, well... I think she appreciated that a lot. She started grabbing my arm and cuddling up against me. She even gave me a kiss on the cheek.

It was obvious she didn't feel like going home yet... So I let her come to my place. She mentioned your guys' sex life. I can only imagine why.
>>
>>9397522
She- she did it?

I can't... I can't believe she'd do that. If she'd had talked to me before she wouldn't have done that.

It-It ended there though yeah? She's still at your place?
>>
Well... Yeah, she's still there.

...I'm actually out on her advisory right now. She told me to take a walk while she, uh... changed into something more comfortable.

We could go see her, but... I'm certain it won't go well.
>>
>>9397633
oops, obviously meant for >>9397572
>>
>>9397633
Screw that, I'm gonna confront her about this. Where is your house? I want you to take me there. If you really care about her, you'll take me.

We'll fix our relationship, one way or another.
>>
>>9397691
If that's really what you want...
>I take the husband to my house, unlock the door and enter, before gesturing for him to follow me in.
>>
File: dp.jpg (595KB, 960x1363px) Image search: [Google]
dp.jpg
595KB, 960x1363px
>>9397727
>I walk in awkwardly. Whilst to you I may be able to put up an image of confidence, to Hana, I totally melt and submit to any anger she has

Hana? Can you come over here? I uh... think we need to talk.

>Hana calls from upstairs, asking us to come up
"Sweetie? Oh, come upstairs, don't worry, I'll clear this whole thing up!"

//I'll control D.Va, that cool?
>>
>>9397797
>I turn to you and shrug
I guess we should go, then.
>I start up the stairs, with you behind me. We head down the hall and enter my room, where I assume Hana's voice came from.

//Yep, totally fine.
>>
File: d.jpg (112KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
112KB, 850x850px
>>9397836
>Hana's sitting lazily on your bed, her legs crossed, and leaning back on her arms. Her body's covered by nothing more than her Bra, panties and stockings. She winks at us both as we come in, and pats the bed for me to sit on the end of it.

"What'd you want to talk about darling? As you can see, I was hanging around with my new friend. Sorry I forgot to say."

>I gulp and try to move my eyes to her face to ignore how much she's stripped down

Listen, H-Hana. I know you 2 kissed, and I know about how you feel about the 2 of us, in our relationship right now. All i need to ask before we both go home together in a minute is this: Were you planning to have sex with him?

>Hana smirks at the question, before putting her finger to her lip and looking upwards, as if to mock the idea of her even thinking about it

"Well, listen baby. Here's the thing. I love you, you're a wonderful boyfriend, you're sweet, gentle and kind. But, if our relationship is gonna work, I need to tell you this. You have a tiny dick."
>>
>>9397962
>my eyes can't help but dart all over Hana's borderline nude body. I scarcely hear the exchange between you two as I undress her with my eyes.
>Upon hearing Hana's blunt remark about you, my eyes widen, shocked at her sudden insult.
Hana, he's just concerned about you.
>>
File: c11ec5558fc983c21d257574f0613c73.jpg (350KB, 990x1400px) Image search: [Google]
c11ec5558fc983c21d257574f0613c73.jpg
350KB, 990x1400px
>>9398060
>Hana smiles back at you and nods as you stare at her body

"I know, I know."

>Hana turns back to me, and puts her hand on mine, staring deep in my eyes

"It's not a *bad* thing. We just need to get our satisfaction in well.... other ways."

>Hana takes my other hand, brushing her thumb against my palm reassuringly

"I tried to talk to you about it at first, vibrators, dildos, but you weren't having it. It was getting to me... emotionally. And then I met him, just a few hours ago, and I've just felt so excited, all the time. Every moment with him is just so arousing."

>She kisses me lightly on the lips, and gives me a brief hug

"I still love you, and I promise, if you accept this, you'll be so, so much happier. We'll all be. What do you say, darling?"
>>
>>9398179
>Fully understanding the implications of what's happening here, I can't help but begin to get hard, a fact that is clearly evident through the loose clothes I'm wearing. Fully willing to take Hana up on her offer, I opt to stay quiet until I hear the boyfriend's answer to her question.

>Instead, I move to the bed and take a seat on Hana's other side, before resting a hand on her lower back.
>>
File: oic.jpg (44KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
oic.jpg
44KB, 500x399px
>>9398246
>Hana looks back and smiles at your forwardness, mouthing 'soon'

>I grit my teeth as I consider what's happening, but eventually decide that I'd rather not be on the receiving end of Hana being upset

O-Okay. I'll do it.

>Hana grins with sheer joy, and embraces me in a deep hug, and gives me a short but strong kiss on the cheek.

"Ohh, I know you'll just love it! This'll be so much fun, trust me!"

>Hana turns back around to you, now taking your hand.

"Wanna explain to him exactly what his new role'll be around here? You're the boss."
>>
>>9398341
>Satisfied at your reluctant answer, I can't help but give a small smirk. As Hana takes my hand and looks at me with those adorable brown eyes, I resist the urge to pounce on her right away, before turning to you.
Well, you heard her. She'll be getting her satisfaction in other ways. From me. I didn't really intend for it to turn out this way, but hey. Hana's a good girl, and I'll treat her well.

...Probably better than you ever could...
>I mutter under my breath.
Anyways, like she said, I'm the boss, so that means you listen to me from now on. Your girlfriend seems eager to get started, so how about you get me ready for her?
>You can see my bulge throbbing through my pants, as if begging to me set free. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see Hana eyeing it with eagerness as well.
>>
File: 2184626 - D.Va Overlook.png (628KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
2184626 - D.Va Overlook.png
628KB, 1280x1810px
>>9398422
>I stare nervously at your bulge, noticing it now

What... what exactly do you want me to do?

>Hana taps my shoulder, before showing me her sucking on her finger, shooting me a wink. I know what I have to do now.

Oh... i'm sorry. i didn't know. I'lll... I'll get started.

>I hesistantly move my hand over to your pants and begin to pull them down, looking back up at you for approval.
>>
File: 2911815.png (411KB, 718x900px) Image search: [Google]
2911815.png
411KB, 718x900px
Don't disturb my pone-fu, please. She is working out.
>>
>>9398502
>As you pull my pants down, my oversized cock, free from its cloth prison, stands up straight. A drop of precum has already formed at the entrance.
>I look down at you with a slight smile, before nodding.
You know what to do.
>>
>>9397005
I'm back
>>
>>9398537
She's working out?
>He smirks and folds his arms confidently
Why arent you working out with her Anon?
>>
>>9398576
>I stare at it, entranced by its size compared to my own, and gently place my lips onto the head, giving it a light kiss

I'm sorry... I've never done this before.

>I begin to twirl my tongue around it to get it nice and wet, before having to stretch my mouth wider to get the whole head in. I look to Hana, both begging for mercy and excitement

>Hana's eyes are wild, she's licking her lips to the sight, and gently brushing her vagina under her panties.

>>9398605
//Awesome anon! wanna join in?
>>
>>9398609
Well...
>Anon glances towards Dash, who is still jerking off in the middle of a busy gym.
I-I don't think I should. I don't really know what went to her.
>>
>>9398698
>I groan in pleasure as you service the tip of my cock, before taking hold of your head, and pushing you further down onto my shaft

You gotta get the whole thing wet if it's gonna fit inside Hana~

>I taunt, giving a playful smirk.

You're actually pretty good at this for a first timer. Maybe we can do this every time?
>>
>>9398723
>He watches your eyes and looks over at her, a small smirk appearing on his lips.
>He reaches his arm around the Anon and laughs softly
Why? whats the matter?~ she looks like she needs a hand anyway Anon...
>>
>>9398698
//Uh sure, as who though?
>>
>>9398768
>I continue taking it, this time putting up far less resistance as it goes further and further. I'm clearly enjoying it, but I'm too shy to admit it out loud.

We... we could do this everytime. If it's okay with you...

>Hana continues to watch, her eyes burning with passion and arousal

"It's nothing short of perfect for me."

>I stop simply accepting it in my mouth and begin to suck harder, more enthusiastically, eager for your praise. Hana strokes my hair as I do, humming slightly.

"Mmm-hmm. Good boy."

>>9398796
//Anyone you like!
>>
>>9398968
//I'll be a bull then
>>
>>9398968
>>9398984
//In that case... Maybe I should switch from bull to Hana, Not really into having two bulls at once
>>
>>9399051
hey, it's your choice first. if you'd prefer to be a bull, you can stay a bull.
>>
>>9399115
>>9398968
//Hey, bull here, sorry for the sudden silence, had to step out for a bit, because life stuff. What's happening here? If I stay as a bull, what will >>9399115 do?
>>
File: Lynne - higesamurai.jpg (74KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Lynne - higesamurai.jpg
74KB, 640x800px
Lynanon around?
>>
File: 1487113053945.jpg (183KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
1487113053945.jpg
183KB, 1000x707px
>>9369349
Any cucks here who like RWBY girls?
>>
>>9400437
The only thing I know about RWBY is theres a girl with black hair and fox ears, and pic related girl.

I dont know their personalitys though so I doubt I'd be very good at roleplaying them
>>
File: Cute_3d8560_6089430.jpg (126KB, 763x1046px) Image search: [Google]
Cute_3d8560_6089430.jpg
126KB, 763x1046px
>>9400494
Cat ears*
Blake is the best looking girl out of them, in my opinion

If you could, I'd love for you to roleplay her. But I'd understand if you wouldn't want to learn the character.
>>
>>9400558
I wouldnt mind learning a character, the only barrier is that I dont have a picture folder of them or character knowledge, if you'd like, I can gelbooru some pictures if you give me a quick rundown
>>
File: Bogdanoffs.jpg (203KB, 1500x850px) Image search: [Google]
Bogdanoffs.jpg
203KB, 1500x850px
>>9400595
>if you give me a quick rundown
>>
File: tumblr_ofz1vayUHJ1vqtf4bo1_1280.png (235KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofz1vayUHJ1vqtf4bo1_1280.png
235KB, 800x900px
>>9400595
I have a folder of about 300 images out of her if you'd want it. Enough for a play or two at least.
In terms of a quick run down, it'd be pretty easy to emulate her character I'd think with a bit of pointers, characters from RWBY aren't exactly complex honestly.

Sure you're up for it?
>>
>>9400697
lol'd
>>
>>9400697
I was so close to posting a picture with those guys in but I was afraid of no one getting the joke

>>9400700
Im up for it Anon! I'll give it my best shot
>>
>>9397494
>(hey I'm super sorry for the delay. My friend got in a car accident and needed someone to come get him. He's okay, but his car is totaled. Drunk Driver ran a red and smashed into him.)

>as she later in the bed, he slapped his hands against her thick ass again and squeezed her cheeks together. Her firm but tender bottom started to arouse his manhood.
I think it's great. Love your room. Which side of the bed is your husband's? I want to leave my mark to mark my territory. Not only in his wife, but on his property.
>he turned her over and started to rub her hips and thighs. Feeling his muscular figure in her slender frame.
Very well then. Why don't you take off your top and show me what you got hiding beneath...
>>
>>9400733
Blake's quite quiet, reserved. She's described as a more mellow character, and acts serious most of the time, but isn't a stranger to being more fun in ways of dry wit and sarcasm. She's pretty stubborn and introverted, so it's hard for her to open up to people, but not impossible if she finds they're interesting or similar to her in some respect. As a cat faunus, she's got the qualities of one, so she's scared of dogs, loves fish, etc and she wears a bow to hide her cat ears.

Do you know any good file sharing sites? Most of the ones I've found are behind a paywall or need you to sign up.
>>
>>9401098
>So thats why a lot of the pictures I just saved she has a bow in her hair

I see, I think I can roleplay that then. I think Mediafire is good? or https://mega.nz/
>>
>>9401098
For archives, try http://zippyshare.com/
>>
>>9401237
https://mega.nz/#!t7xhQK7B!BQD2e4T7LS2bwssBWKVZvI2YvRzmL2DTXx5NbUQH0-U
Here's the folder, 300+

I'm so glad, I've wanted to RP with Blake forever~
>>
>>9401440
Downloading, how do you want to do this Rp Anon? would you want three characters? (You being the cuck/bull, me being Blake, and someone else being the Cuck/bull?
>>
>>9392138
Jinx-cuck, you around? Shoot me another request on Discord, I accidentally ignored your first one
>>
>>9401465
I'd want to be a bull, if we can find a cuck that'd be nice, but if not then it doesn't matter all that much to me~
>>
File: 41.jpg (689KB, 900x1271px) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
689KB, 900x1271px
>>9401563
Hmmm, I'd prefer if we found a cuck for the rp, I get the biggest kick from waifu playing by degrading the cuck. Mind if we wait until one floats by?
Im here often so im not dissapearing any time soon
>>
>>9401667
Fine by me, if we don't find one in a day or so, wanna just go ahead with it anyways?
I come around this time every day, so waiting isn't an issue for me either.
>>
File: 65.jpg (136KB, 700x513px) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
136KB, 700x513px
>>9401758
Sure, im sure we'll find one pretty sharpish though
>>
File: 2cc.jpg (81KB, 886x901px) Image search: [Google]
2cc.jpg
81KB, 886x901px
>>9401792
I hope so.
I can only imagine what pretty sounds you'll make when I get to you~
>>
File: 1473093810534.png (853KB, 695x776px) Image search: [Google]
1473093810534.png
853KB, 695x776px
>>
>>9403100
The ptsd behind this....
>>
>>9403100
That... that's too cruel....
>>
>When your mind comes up with the idea of a Choose-Your-Own-NTR interactive story, giving the reader choices of things like general attitude of the waifu (innocent, traitorous, etc.), relationship with bull (ex, stranger, family member of cuck, etc.) and scenario/location/etc. (at home, somewhere secretive, seen on a secret video left for cuck, etc.)

Would at least give some re-reading value for the five (if I'm being generous) who would be interested in that sort of thing.
>>
>>9404885
There's a lot of ground to cover, but that sounds pretty hot, anon.
>>
>>9404885
I'd be interested in doing that, got a discord Anon?
>>
>>9404952
Well, being it's little more than a pipe dream I'd probably go with some of the more simplistic of scenarios first off. The new or prospective girlfriend caught banging like a slut and ruining that pure image of her, a girl in a state of inebriation getting taken advantage of, a wife who has a secret side as a sex worker, etc. etc.

There's plenty of bastions I'm sure people can suggest me, but as a guy who loves to write smut I'm still actually in a sort of love-hate relationship with the fetish. Love how girls can act in it, still can't help but feel bad for the cuck in a lot of things--less so when I'm RPing as a bull for someone, but still. (NTR Imouto Misaki is a good example of media that I find really hot but at the same time frustrating like that)

So it's something of a tentative idea that I thought might spark a little discussion.

>>9405074
Not at the moment, it's more of an uploadable (or group, almost quest-style) story idea rather than a personalized CYOA RP kind of thing anyway.
>>
>>9405566
I can see how it would be in your best interests to keep it as vanilla as vanilla gets in NTR. I like that you're already taking the "prospective" angle into account, the excitement and anticipation of being on the cusp of winning that waifu, only for all of it to come crashing down when the truth is revealed.

And you don't have to feel bad, although some cucks might actually appreciate a sensitive bull, seeing as that could attract certain kinds of waifus. Sometimes, the harder it is to hate the bull, the worse (and more thrilling) it could be for the cuck.
>>
>>9405858
Well, if you think about it, "prospective" is probably the most vanilla NTR there is, as you'll probably find those who contest if it even counts. Can't very well be cheating if she was never quite yours to begin with, yeah? I've seen doujins that treat girls the MC has a crush on being secret sluts as a casual fact, even in non-NTR work.

Yeah, bull-intensity was another thing that would probably be interactive to an extent. Dunno if I'd say "to each scene gets a nice bull versus a cruel bull," but certain scenarios might lend themselves more to one than the other. A drunken wife might take pity on a friendly neighbor for example, versus, say, a blackmail scenario.

Another thing to consider is the waifus within the story themselves. Do I design a single waifu that just happens to existent in alternate scenarios down each choice, or does each choice just come with its own different waifu?

Hope my rambling on this prospect isn't too dull for you, anon. It's actually kind of nice to be able to discuss the idea, it's not often I get to discuss this sort of thing.
>>
>>9406103
I don't find it dull at all, anon. There are definitely pros and cons in associating a certain backstory or personality with a waifu's design. You could arrive at some pretty wild scenarios were every element interchangeable, divorcing a waifu's appearance from her personality. My fantasies tend to be more malleable than most, and I could see myself enjoying the freedom of mixing and matching, but I'd be down with picking the waifu whose visual design appeals most to me and seeing what her "route" has in store for me, too, and how she might behave with different bulls.
>>
>>9406319
Given how certain elements of a tale might vary depending on the relationship between cuck and waifu, referring again to details like prospective girlfriend, girlfriend, lover (lends itself different scenarios thanks to NTR having it's own little separation between pure relationships with waifus and ones that are actually sexual), wife and so on. Maybe a good compromise would be detailing certain waifu designs to a certain role.. That or the one-waifu-per-storyline seems to be the idea that might work the most. Just might lead to someone wishing X waifu was in Y scenario.

One thing I wonder is, given it's a textual medium I'm talking about, how to really emphasize tales that involve voyeurism vs. unseen infidelity. You, as a viewer, see what's going on, but only in certain situations would "you," the cuck as it were, witness what's going on. Seems like a distinction that might prove tricky.

Another avenue to think about that I think might be tricky is the vaulted "mother NTR." That seems a different can of worms entirely.
>>
>>9406457
>Maybe a good compromise would be detailing certain waifu designs to a certain role.. That or the one-waifu-per-storyline seems to be the idea that might work the most. Just might lead to someone wishing X waifu was in Y scenario.
Assuming the cuck starts off with a pool of points he could spend on designing his scenario, you could offer two major choices at the start. The cuck could either spend a lot of points on a waifu and her "default" route, or he could pick her for her appearance only and then choose the elements of his scenario on an a la carte basis. That way, he could experience a more linear but also more coherent storyline, or he could enter a hell of his own making.

(will cont.)
>>
>>9406457
(continuing from >>9406779 )
Well, voyeurism shouldn't be that hard to do since you're laying out exactly what the cuck is seeing (and now I'm thinking of a modifier that increases the cuck's chance of seeing something he shouldn't see, especially in public...), but as the point of unseen infidelity is to frustrate the cuck by not showing him anything, it should be even easier to achieve in text. Feed him little hints, bits of hearsay, people he knows suddenly behaving differently around him because they know something he doesn't but can't say anything about it.

I think a scenario involving the cuck's mom would have to be very specific, as her daily routine alone would involve being around her son far more often than a potential waifu.
>>
>>9406779
>>9406954
Being able to do stuff like modifiers and the like would be interesting, but aside from some little experimentation in Twine I'm still not too sure about the finer details of that sort of thing. As far as plotting of the idea worked so far, it was more or less: Choose relation--->Choose scenario--->Read scenario, primarily as an outside observer.

Kind of swings from the viewpoint of the cuck to something more 3rd person and focused on the girl depending on whether the cuck gets to see the act or not, which could be by choice or by scenario, depending.

It would be kind of interesting to make what you've detailed, a sort of NTR Quest, if you will, but that seems out of my scope at the moment.

As an aside, since we're in the discussion, anon, say you were booting up this hypothetical story to read. What sort of waifu/scenario/etc. would be your first go-to for perusal? (Or to put it bluntly, what's the NTR you'd most want to read?)
>>
File: 1495142389947.jpg (21KB, 236x386px) Image search: [Google]
1495142389947.jpg
21KB, 236x386px
I love Lord Dominator!
>>
>>9407154
I can handle a variety of situations, but among the more gutwrenching are the ones where the cuck snatches defeat from the jaws of victory.

I'd probably go for the demure-traditional model in my first foray into your NTR world. Hime-cut, blazered school uniform, that sort of thing. Socially speaking, she'd have absolutely nothing to do with the cuck had he not volunteered to help set up a school function just to be introduced to her. This affords the cuck his one chance to get his dream girl. Unfortunately, his best friend is also involved, but only because he was forced into it-- he had no prior interest in the waifu because she comes across as a little bit aloof.

You can probably see where it goes from here: Waifu turns out to be charming, wins the best friend's affection, and slips beyond the cuck's grasp just like that. Because of dumb luck. Worse, the best friend knows how much the waifu means to the cuck, but the harder he tries to be considerate, the worse it gets for the cuck. He has no choice but to watch the relationship blossom and crystalize.
>>
>>9407275
But does she know how you feel, anon?
>>
>>9407154
(cont from >>9407434 )
He's also losing his best friend, since he'll be hanging out with the waifu and can't rightly invite the cuck along. Everytime the best friend says, "Sorry bro, but ah, I got...plans..." the cuck will have some idea of what those plans are. Their mutual friends will also acknowledge the best friend and the waifu's relationship, leaving the cuck feeling very isolated. Very....left out.
>>
>>9407434
Oh, that's a cold one, anon. Having the seemingly-pure and aloof prospective girl go after his friend, actively moving away from his affections for her until it's too late to grab her back...you go for the real soul-searing stuff, huh?

When I write it's mostly about the smut though, so in typical doujin-world logic I don't imagine it would take too long in any scenario, even the reluctance ones, to lead to the dirty stuff.
>>
>>9407533
Just think, I didn't even mention the sex and already it's that painful. It's not as realistic, but imagine the best friend finding NTR porn on the cuck's computer, sees something especially kinky like restraints and gags, and tries to make a joke of it by saying, "Ha...ha...it's not anything like that, really!" Only for the cuck to lstumble across evidence of the two of them doing that very thing later on.

Need to go for now, but this was fun, I'm sure we'll continue in this thread or the next.
>>
>>9407649
Indeed, thanks for keeping me company and showing some interest anon. Be well until next time we chat.
>>
>>9369349
Using a pic of my waifu for the OP, I'm flattered!
Also bumping~
>>
>>9409372
She is gorgeous. I want to see your wife get bred by a dozen black guys with huge gorilla cocks. She'd be super cute with a belly full of nigger sperm.
>>
File: Untitled-4.png (736KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-4.png
736KB, 600x1000px
>>9409554
Then you'll love this, I got it done in a discord server
>>
File: Untitled-3.png (466KB, 689x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.png
466KB, 689x1020px
>>9409611
>>
File: unknown.png (970KB, 760x1000px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
970KB, 760x1000px
>>9409622
>>
File: Hamakaze_Card2.png (377KB, 1039x662px) Image search: [Google]
Hamakaze_Card2.png
377KB, 1039x662px
>>9409671
>>
>>9409611
Very nice, she's a great queen of spades. Thanks for the pics!
>>
File: HamakazeMontage_Special.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HamakazeMontage_Special.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>9409689
>>
File: Hamakaze_Card.png (294KB, 1039x662px) Image search: [Google]
Hamakaze_Card.png
294KB, 1039x662px
>>9409694
Last
>>
File: 1448255494615.png (64KB, 341x256px) Image search: [Google]
1448255494615.png
64KB, 341x256px
>>9409611
>>9409622
>>9409671
>>9409689
>>9409694
>>9409698
>tfw no coalburner waifu
>>
File: 1495148126679.png (278KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495148126679.png
278KB, 640x960px
>>9409707
>tfw virtually zero pics of her taking the BBC
Feels bad
>>
New thread.
>>9410235

>>9410235

>>9410235
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 141

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.