[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ntr/ - Netorare General: Fucked senseless edition Previous thread:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 129

File: 1484961784015.jpg (2MB, 2893x4092px) Image search: [Google]
1484961784015.jpg
2MB, 2893x4092px
/ntr/ - Netorare General: Fucked senseless edition
Previous thread: >>9293162

Cucks:
>Post your "loyal" waifu, tell us all about them!
>Discover that your waifu might not be as satisfied with you as you thought.
>Maybe see it first-hand! We'll give your waifu what she needs, and your protests wont stop us!
>Learn that your waifu always loved, and will always love you, even if you can't pleasure her in the sack.

Bulls/Stallions:
>Tease Cucks and enjoy their trust shattering with your every post.
>Steal and fuck (and maybe impregnate!) other anons waifus while they watch.
>Humiliate the desperate Cucks sharing their waifus, while the jerk off pathetically.
>Make fun of their waifus for being horny cumdumpsters.

Cucks should try to post with images. Bulls can too. Waifu's of all kinds welcome!
>>
>>9309624
Bump for ya.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170331-090617.png (405KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170331-090617.png
405KB, 1440x2560px
>>9309624
I'm looking for this slut. She needs to come out of hiding so I can torture her husband more.

Looking at you Bethany
>>
File: qosedit1.png (604KB, 886x1253px) Image search: [Google]
qosedit1.png
604KB, 886x1253px
(want to pick up where we left off?)
>>
File: 1493533014718.gif (159KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493533014718.gif
159KB, 500x500px
>>9312914
I just got here, but I wouldn't mind getting ntred by nonon.
>>
>>9313129
but i'm already her cuck
>>
>>9313194
I'm sure she wouldn't mind having two cucks
>>
>>9313249
How about a random anon comes in, ducks both the cucks then blow my load over all 3 of their faces.
>>
>>9313249
hahaha Id love to bang nonon's brains out, but I dont know how I could cuck two losers at once
>>
>>9313429
maybe just me since i was first!
>>
>>9313414
Sounds good. You can blow your huge thick load on ours faces and mouths, then watch as we lick each other's faces and share kisses so that we can taste even more of your quality semen.
>>
File: minaseiori.png (514KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
minaseiori.png
514KB, 894x894px
Is the anon who was cucking me with Iori here?

Sorry anon, I had to go last night, I know I'm terrible. Sorry for lack of warning.
>>
>>9313461
Fuck ya, you know how to please a real man. Let's get started then. Round up the cucks.
>>
File: 1493659728549.gif (2MB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1493659728549.gif
2MB, 500x750px
>>
>>9313463
I'm here! No problemo, although I was wondering where you went.
>>
>>9316791
You still there anon? Wanna continue?
>>
>>9317378
Sure! Just got back from what I was doing.
>>
>>9317607
Not him, but what were you doing?
>>
>>9317626
Iori Minase NTR sesh
>>
>>9317639
Nono, I mean you said
>Just got back from what I was doing
what was it which you were doing?
>>
>>9317667
A bit of dinner and some drinks, nothin' big.
>>
>>9317686
I like dinner!
>>
>>9317729
shit, wrong image
>>
>>9317607

//Sure anon. I'll reply to your last post, which was:

>I tense up a bit after feeling her hand on my crotch already.

Hahh.. You wouldn't even have to leave him with me around..~ You'd have another man in the house to yourself.. Another man to give you the cock you've been dying for all this time.. No?

>My tongue moistens my lips, looking down at the adorable idol.
>>
File: 2ce8e5820d.png (433KB, 678x890px) Image search: [Google]
2ce8e5820d.png
433KB, 678x890px
>>
File: 45689844.jpg (80KB, 422x600px) Image search: [Google]
45689844.jpg
80KB, 422x600px
>>9317763
>Iori holds your hand, and places it on her small, but sensitive breast

"That sounds so... so perfect. A real man, a man to make me feel so good..."

>She begins to use her other hand to unzip your pants, slowly and playfully

"Just imagine it, waking up to each other every morning, maybe I'd wake you up with a blowjob, we could come downstairs, and our little cuck has already made us breakfast, doing all our chores. We'd spend all day, just enjoying one another's embrace, as perfect lovers, in paradise."
>>
>>9317835
>A chuckle escaped his mouth as he carefully squeezed the girl's breast.

He'd be more of a butler than a boyfriend, don't you think..? Either way, you make it sound like paradise, sweetheart.. Are you sure you'd want to leave that cuck on the side just to have my fat, juicy -cock- deep inside you..?
>>
Just stopping by to sexy hello to you all. Also, nice op image. V-very much so approved of.
>>
>>9317961
>sexy
I-Imeansay... STOP DISTRACTING ME!
>>
File: Minase.Iori.full.1790449.jpg (286KB, 660x700px) Image search: [Google]
Minase.Iori.full.1790449.jpg
286KB, 660x700px
>>9317889
>Iori smiles and slowly begins to slide down your boxers, brushing her fingers against your bare crotch, inches away from your manhood

"Oh... don't worry about that. He lets a slim, tiny little girl like me dominate him. he's happiest doing whatever he's told..."

>As her fingers begin to reach the top of your cock, she brushes it slowly and calmly, it still not fully out of your boxers

"I could even marry you instead, and keep him as a cute little pet... would you like that darling? A virgin girl to have your way with? Or... make it more humiliating, and just fuck me as his wife? Either way, I'm a slave to your big, fat cock."
>>
>>9317982
>A light moan comes from the man, looking down at the clever idol.

Goodness gracious.. You really are the deceptive one, aren't you..? You'd make quite the lover! All of this happening as soon as you got your opportunity to have a cock to yourself.~

>I could feel myself throb, even from the sight of her. He whines a bit to himself, wanting to already make her moan her lungs out from what he was anticipating to do to her.
>>
>>9318069
>Iori simply smiles at your words, to please a man like you, that's her own pleasure

"Oh, I won't be deceiving anyone, not after we make our boyfriend know his new place in this house. Both literally and figuratively."

>She slolwy pulls your cock out from your boxers, still not seeing its full length, only the edge of the head visibly, yet it's already caused her to gasp

"I've never seen... a real cock before..."

>She looks up at you, anxious and horny, desire overwhelming her senses

"Who do you want to suck it? Me, or my boyfriend? Either would be lovely to me."
>>
>>9318171

You're nervous, aren't you..? It's okay, little Iori. You'll get used to my cock soon in more ways that one!

>He bites his lips gently in anticipation, seeing her wanting it rather badly.

I want you to have the first taste, love.~ I'd rather you be the first one in this house to have the honors.
>>
File: AoY7o.jpg (161KB, 675x975px) Image search: [Google]
AoY7o.jpg
161KB, 675x975px
>>9318290
>Iori gently sits you onto her bed, and slides out your cock, she's amazed at its size, her eyes fixated on the head, it still not fully hard.

"Tonight I-I I want you to deflower me. To complete me. I've waited so long to lose my virginity, i'm not losing it to some 4 inch little thing."

>She awkwardly but boldly places her soft pink lips onto the head, kissing it and moving her tongue in laps around it, making it nice and wet. She tastes a little precum, and rubs it against her lips like lip gloss.

"You- I want you to be my lover, and him... him to be my pet."
>>
>>9318358
Nn!-

>I let out a relieved moan, feeling her perfect mouth please my member. Despite her being completely new at it, it felt pretty damned nice. It had a sweet and loving kind of feel to it.

I'll.. I'll complete you and make you mine. All mine.. Iori..

I'll make you love me just as much as you'll love my cock.~
>>
File: tumblr_mwr8ftpFT61qbicibo1_1280.jpg (685KB, 936x1394px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwr8ftpFT61qbicibo1_1280.jpg
685KB, 936x1394px
>>9318426
>Iori looks at you with pure wonder and attraction to you at your words, and almost lets out a tear in joy

"Yes.. yes please, let me be your slut, your wife, your fuck toy, your everything. I wanna make you feel nice and good..."

>She moves her mouth back down to your cock, now with much more confidence, swirling it around in her mouth and moving further and further down, she's a natural.
>>
>>9318507
>I fidget a bit from the pleasure, the feeling of having my new lover treat me as if I were her own husband on a honeymoon amplifies the pleasure.

I-Ioriii.. I want your purity all to myself.. I want to help you feel all the things that worthless cuck couldn't do... I'll please you in every way imaginable..! I..

>I trail off, looking down at her, watching her take my meaty cock in her mouth with caution.
>>
>>9318603
>Iori looks at you again, now in pure ecstasy and taking your cock in her mouth like a natural

"Please do... I submit... make me feel good, I'll do the same for you, we'll both be in heaven. I promise."

>She continues sucking your cock diligently, failing to hear me coming upstairs, before I try to open the door, only to find it locked.

"Should we let him in baby? It'd be good to break the news now... whilst your big cock's on display."
>>
>>9318682
>Feeling a sudden shock, I almost forget the reason why I'm here with Iori completely submissive to my cock.

Ah..? Oh.. Right. Him.

>Gently pushing his petite lover back a bit, I go to the door to unlock it. Going back to her and pressing my tip against her mouth.

Here we are.. Don't mind him or let him ruin this for you.. Don't let his selfish behavior ruin your new favorite fat cock..
>>
>>9318765
>Iori nods a little, and goes back to sucking dilligently on your cock

"Mmmf, whatever you say, lover"

>I refuse to accept the silence and peer through the keyhole, seeing you having your cock sucked lovingly, and gasp

Open the door, what the fuck, Iori, What the Fuck?!

>I begin kicking on the door, but I'm far too weak to push it down, simply only causing you disturbance

"S-Sorry about him sweetie. He can be a little bad sometimes."

>Iori lightly turns her head slightly to the keyhole, your cock still in her mouth, and winks towards it.
>>
>>9319004

Don't worry about how bad your little pet is, just imagine how bad you'll be once I'm plowing your tight virgin cunt in a few..~

>To give you a show, I reach down and into your loving "girlfriend's" blouse, tweaking her already perky nipples while she winks at you.

Nnn..~ Iori's mouth.. I don't think I'll ever look for anyone else.. I'm ever so happy that she chose me over YOU, anon!~ Don't you see how much she's enjoying herself..?
>>
>>9319128
>I clench my fists, in anger and arousal as you tease my girlfriend's breasts, and shout into the keyhole
Iori, what the fuck, I thought you loved me.

>Iori continues sucking her cock, slowly pulling it out and turning to me
"I do love you silly, but not for your little cock. I love you for all you do for me, don't worry, I won't abandon you, you'll just have to give up my body. I've given up your's."

>Iori begins to jerk you off with her hand, as she soulfully makes eye contact with me through the keyhole

"But. You're not my boyfriend anymore. He is. You? You're our pet. Our bitch. But, if you do as we say and be a good boy, you'll be happy."

>Iori goes back to sucking your cock totally, her full attention now diverted to pleasing you.
>>
>>9319306
You hear that, bitch? Nothing rash or mopey. You're ours and ours only, just like Iori's all mine..

>I look back down at her, moving my hips a bit towards her and placing my hand on her head.

The way you suck me off gets me so, so excited.. You're such a natural at sucking a man's cock, Iori sweetie! I bet you can't wait to get this out of your mouth and into your pussy where I'd pop your precious cherry.. Can you believe it?~ Finally, a proper man with the proper size being able to please you after so, so long..
>>
>>9319381
>Iori slurps your cock faster in response to your praise, eager to hear those words again from you

"Mmmmf, that's right baby. You're his. Does as we tell you. Now, go get a blanket from the closet. You're sleeping on the couch until we buy a 2nd bed. This one will be full. <3"

>Iori deepthroats your cock, moving her mouth down to the base, and does her best to push her eyes up, hoping to see your approval, before slowly pulling it out again

"W-wanna cum in my mouth, or save it for my pussy?"
>>
>>9319525
//I need to go to bed now anon, leave another reply and I'll continue tomorrow if you like.
>>
>>9319544
// That's okay! I was honestly getting a bit sleepy myself. I'd definitely like to continue this another day. Good night!
>>
>>9319564
//Night! just reply again when ready.
>>
File: 1473726458790.png (525KB, 563x779px) Image search: [Google]
1473726458790.png
525KB, 563x779px
>>9309624
finally a nonshitty OP
quiz time boyos, what makes your waifu so special and why are you so certain of her devotion to you?
>>
File: 1473506808662.jpg (129KB, 800x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1473506808662.jpg
129KB, 800x1122px
why delete your post anon?
having any doubts?
>>
>>9312164
Consider me officially out of hiding, althought right now its 3:30am for me, ill be on a lot more from now on. Sorry for dissapearing for so long!
>>
>>9320198
I felt a bit ashamed and panicked.
>>
File: 1473615479259.jpg (139KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
1473615479259.jpg
139KB, 600x850px
>>9321944
now now anon, you're among friends here, if anything we'll just be jealous of you being such a lucky guy
>>
>>9322054
Jealous? What do you mean? I'd end up being the jealous one, wouldn't I?
>>
File: 1472693170255.jpg (1MB, 1563x2002px) Image search: [Google]
1472693170255.jpg
1MB, 1563x2002px
>>9322175
I don't know how anon, you're the one with a waifu, us waifu-less anons could only admire from afar...

>and then sneakily undermine your relationship and corrupt her morals
>>
File: 62476098_p0.png (859KB, 1450x2120px) Image search: [Google]
62476098_p0.png
859KB, 1450x2120px
>>9323334
I guess I am pretty lucky, aren't I?
>>
>>9323578
wow, she IS really pretty anon, what can you tell us about her?

>let's play a game anons, let's hear waifu anon post characteristics of his waifu and you all post in what ways (You) would weasel your way into her head and panties, might a good way for everyone to participate if they don't have time for RP, whatta ya say?
>>
>>9323777
My lovely waifu's name is Makoto Niijima. She is the president of the student council at her school. Smart, loyal, beautiful, modest, she embodies all the traits I find important in a waifu.
>>
>>9323922
>she embodies all the traits I find important in a waifu.
well now, with those traits I can agree she sound just like the perfect girl!

>saboteur time
>smart, you could make some time with her by asking for "study sessions"
>modest, come across her way trying to convince her into new fashions, and by that I mean progressively skimpier clothing
>>
The OP calls for Cucks and Bulls to submit and dominate, but I think this thread is lacking something.

The devoted wives and lovers who will look you in the eyes and say "I love you" and be screaming someone else's name within the hour. Where are they?
>>
>>9324892
they're usually the RPd by cucks and/or rarely by the bulls, on rare full moons we get 3rd party posters who RP as the waifu
>>
File: asanagi.jpg (247KB, 1200x1702px) Image search: [Google]
asanagi.jpg
247KB, 1200x1702px
>>9324892
this is something i really want too, there's plenty of sissy guys here who would probably be better off playing the waifu anyway.
>>
Pathetically humping your wiafu to an unsatisfying orgasm while you gently weep after her bull makes her climax and fills her with cum

y/n
>>
>>9325539
Only if my waifu is visibly bored the whole time and constantly mumbling complaints about how much better her bull was at pleasuring her.
>>
>>9320856
You're excused. But just know that you're gonna pay for keeping my cock waiting. I might have to take it out in both your asses.

This bull is hungry and reckless.
>>
late night bump
>>
File: ffafdc3eeaf0c5d7c5e5bc648be05567.jpg (146KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
ffafdc3eeaf0c5d7c5e5bc648be05567.jpg
146KB, 800x1130px
I wonder if there are any Ahri cucks or bulls around...
>>
>>9326596
Kagamine Rin is such a slut!
>>
>>9326906
I'd love to satisfy Ahri's libido, since it's certainly fucking huge~
>>
>>9327444
Ahaha funny joke Anon, she's my waifu, and I can satisfy any desire she has! besides, shes an innocent woman!
>I laugh softly and a small blush tinges my cheeks
In fact, her favourite thing for me to do is to hug her and say "Ahri is for hugging!"
>>
>>9327485
You sound more like the comedian to me, her? Innocent? There's no way a vixen like her isn't sex crazed.
>I cross my arms, shaking my head slightly
I refuse to believe she's that pure.
>>
>>9327501
>I frown slowly, my eyes glance over your crossed arms, a small nervous laugh escapes my lips
Well Im not Anon? Im her boyfriend not her comedian... I know some kitsunes have that kind of...
>I roll my eyes slowly
'reputation' but Ahri isnt like them at all! you have to believe me! its the truth!
>>
>>9327530
>I laugh softly in disbelief, looking at you as you nervously fidget from just talking about it
I'm sorry but that reputation is there for a reason, And I sincerely doubt that she's any different.
>With one eye shut, my other contacts with yours as I stare you down
If you're telling the truth, let me meet her and test it.
>>
>>9327544
>I look away from your gaze and my mind starts to get to work, thinking about the idea you proposed to me.
Well... well umm... but I already know she's innocent... besides! she doesnt like meeting new people just randomly??
>I swallow nervously, after a few seconds though I sigh
Well... I guess it cant harm for you to come round for a drink or two.. she wont be interested in you anyway, especially because IM her boyfriend.
>>
>>9327618
>Seeing you get flushed at the thought of me trying to seduce your girlfriend let me nothing everything
Exactly, if you're so sure in her there's nothing to worry about, right?
>I smile in a reassuring way, letting my arms return to my side's in a less imposing fashion
I'd love to join you both for a drink. While we're walking to your place, why not tell me how you met?
>>
>>9327705
>I open my mouth to object but I slowly close it after you lower your arms, I begin to start walking down the street with you
Well.. we were in college together, in the same class, and we both were doing the same clubs and had similar interests ect... so we decided to go out together.
Now a few years later we've moved in together, and things are going pretty fast between us!
>>
>>9327485
Any desire huh?

I'm not to sure about that... Doesn't look so happy in that picture you showed me...

>he said as he took a swig of beer.
>>
>>9327726
Fast huh? Isn't that exciting! Still, there must be some great story behind how you asked her out or whatever, right?
>I pay your back briskly as if I was trying to physically get the story out of you.
Come on Mr. Boyfriend! Tell me how you wooed her.
>>
File: CXksxOiW8AEzZTr.jpg (113KB, 600x920px) Image search: [Google]
CXksxOiW8AEzZTr.jpg
113KB, 600x920px
>>9327756
Well Anon, sorry to prove you wrong but she is happy! take a look at this one!
>I show you another picture and I smirk
See? shes happy!

>>9327768
>My cheeks blush darker and I shrug softly
Well.. I uhh.. I dont know! I just.. took her out on a few expensive meals... went to see a few movies and well... we just worked well together!
>I slowly scratch the back of my neck nervously and I giggle
It was love at first sight really!~
>>
>>9327800
>I looked you as you recount it. It just happened? How anticlimactic! I was expecting a big story but their relationship doesn't sound all that rosy... perfect!
Well, you must count yourself pretty lucky huh? I'm sure my attempts to seduce her will fall flat, you seem pretty much in love~
>The insincerity in my voice was fairly tangible, knowing I could break that foxgirl if I played it right. I was ready.
>>
>>9327821
Oh we are!
>I laugh softly and my smirk turns into a confident one
I have no doubt your gunna make yourself look like an idiot. She doesnt like people who are taller than her anyway, so you've got no chance!
>I get to my front door and I slowly take the keys out of my pocket, sliding them into the lock and turning it
Im not sure if she's home, but..
>I look at the clock
She should be here in 20 minutes if she isnt here already
>>
>>9327800
>he smirks
I guess so...
>he takes another sip
Excuse barkeep. Can we get two shots of Jameson for my friend and I?

Guess I don't know till I see you two in action. But tell me, how rid you guys meet and what makes her so special?
>>
>>9327854
I can tell..
>The tone of my voice wasn't exactly convincing, this boyfriend of hers was the opposite of masculine. More like a girl than anything else.
20 minutes huh? Why not get started on the drinks! I find it always helps to be a little tipsy when approaching women~
>As he spoke, a brilliant idea came to him
Oh, I know! When she gets here, let's make it a competition! We'll both try our best to seduce her and whoever she goes for is the winner!

//I have to afk for about 30 minutes. Drop a reply and I'll get back to it please~
>>
File: ahri_by_dnjswns183-dar1zyg.jpg (167KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
ahri_by_dnjswns183-dar1zyg.jpg
167KB, 752x1063px
>>9327891
>I watch the barkeep pour out the two drinks, I laugh nervously as he brings them over, my hand slowly wraps around the glass and I down it quickly, a few silent seconds pass before I cough and splutter from the sharp taste
F..fuck thats fucking horrible!
>I wipe my mouth, and I take a few deep breaths before continuing
Well.. we both met in college... and what makes her special is... her tails I guess? shes a kitsune after all... you cant get any more special than that!

>>9327922
//Ok Anon!
That sounds like a fun game!
>I close the door behind you and I revel in the fact that I know exactly what she likes, thinking I have the upper hand, I confindently pat your back
Your on! hehe this is gunna be fun! So.. what do you fancy drinking? I have spirits mainly..
>>
>>9327949
>he swirled the whiskey in its glass before downing it. There was no face contortion or reaction from him at all
Ya, Jameson will do that to you. It will put hair on your balls and make your women respect you. Not a drink for the weak, that's for sure.

So you two met in college huh? I'll give that to her, she use to be pretty, but I'm sure she's not in the same league as you. No way she's kept her figure up. And by the looks of you, you look like a 9 and she's a 6. Ever thought about moving up and finding yourself a better woman?

>he waved the barkeep down again and asked for a double for him and his new friend

Here bud, to our new friendship. Such a shame your wife couldn't have joined us.
>>
>>9328000
>I laugh slowly at your reply and I slowly swill the remains of the whisky in the shotglass, a gulping sound coming from my throat.
Thats right Anon, and we've been together ever si...
>I stop and I slowly blush at your reply
Wait what?? Im a.. a 9?? but..
>The alcohol skews my thoughs and I nod
A...aha yeah! I guess so... but she's been doing well for herself... she's grown up a lot but umm.. I dont think she's gotten as low as a 6... has she??
>I take out my phone, a dark blush forming on my cheeks
>I nod slowly at the idea of a second drink
T..thanks Anon!
>I pick up the new drink and I chink the glass against yours, quickly pulling it to my lips and sipping it
It is a shame but ohwell~ hehe she's having an early night anyway so it doesnt matter!
>>
>>9328069
As totally man. No homo at all. Looks like you've kept fit and tone while she's neglected her body ya? Don't get me wrong, her tails are beautiful, but it doesn't mean much if she doesn't take care if her health.
>he waved the barkeep over for one more double shot
Alright friend, last one, I promise this is it.
Cheers? To our new friendship.

But let me ask you something real quick... what do you mean she's turning in early? Shouldn't she be out here pleasing her man?
>>
>>9328156
>I nod again and I laugh
T..thanks man! I get you dont worry! although I dont think she has but I guess you have a better perspective? seeing our relationship from the outside you know?
>I show you my phone, showing you another picture of her
To our new friendship!
>I take the double shot, chink it against yours, and more resistantly down it. Instead of coughing, I managed to keep a semi straight face, although I immediatly take a drink of my coke right after it

O..oh well she was at work today and she usually has a sleep after work... she should of been sleeping for about 4 hours by now? If she needs sleep I might as well let her snooze you know?
>>
>>9328207
Anything for you brother.
>he said with a smile
Alright man... let's get you home. Maybe if we're lucky I can meet her if shes still awake. Let me cover lunch and our drinks
>he reached inside his wallet and placed $50 on the counter. Clearly leaving over a $10 dollar tip

Need a lift?
>he asked as they walk out to his muscle car
So do you and your wife have any open relationship agreement? Like does she let you go off and fuck women as you please as she stays hone and remains loyal? That's the only way I can see a guy like you staying with a 6 like her?
Also, I'm gonna need directions on how to get you home.
>>
>>9328385
//Sorry Anon, and the other Anon, but somethings come up and I have to leave for seceral hours, maybe I cam catch you both later?
>>
>>9328438
Sounds good. Just post a picture of that are first. Got discord?
>>
>>9328480
//I dont sorry Anon, but Ill reply when I can!
>>
>>9328499
Thanks love. Be good.
>>
File: 1434728949929-4.jpg (577KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1434728949929-4.jpg
577KB, 3000x3000px
>>
File: raw.gif (1MB, 482x498px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
1MB, 482x498px
>Lets everyone at her pussy in front of their bf
>>
>>9329530
I think you accidentally the whole sentence.
>>
bumperino
>>
File: 1422833828759.png (114KB, 533x541px) Image search: [Google]
1422833828759.png
114KB, 533x541px
Hello! Did you know that infidelity is a sin? You could go to hell for that! So... You should stop at once!
>>
File: 3d4e8827c7fc8cad578e57746d4decc9.png (875KB, 741x1349px) Image search: [Google]
3d4e8827c7fc8cad578e57746d4decc9.png
875KB, 741x1349px
She looks so cute when I get to cum in her... I think Rin wants a baby for sure!
>>
File: non non.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
non non.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
i want someone to love
>>
>>9332814
you're one to talk
>>
>>9332814
Good idea. Don't want our waifus going to hell.
>>
>>9335261
Exactly Anon! Especially someone as regal as Celestia!
>>
>>9335385
Regal indeed, anon. Being a princess I doubt she would take part in such degeneracy anyway.
>>
>>9335865
So do I Anon, theres no way she'd ever think of choosing a bigger... thicker... better cock than yours...
And theres no way in hell she'd do it behind your back either~
>>
Is that one anon who would give out pics of your waifu in exchange for some "favors" around?
>>
>>9332814
Would you take my hand in marriage so we can produce more God fearing children?
>>
File: Christ_d01182_5948066.jpg (83KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
Christ_d01182_5948066.jpg
83KB, 678x678px
>>9335074
D...Delete this!!
>>9335261
Celestia is a false God!
>>9339647
E-eh?! That's so sudden... I-I'm not sure if I'm ready to marry just anyone. I was actually thinking about becoming a nun!
>>
File: 1801718 - pol Christ-chan.png (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1801718 - pol Christ-chan.png
20KB, 400x400px
>>9340154
>I was actually thinking about becoming a nun!
but that goes against God's mandate Christ-chan
>>
>>9340154
Well... I'm technically not just "anyone". I've been a crusader for the army of our Lord and savior for the majority of my life. And I've decided that my fight is coming close to an end, and that my successors from my own seed.

Only a strong woman can bare gods next future warrior.

I choose you to be thar woman...

>(is it possible to cuck God or a priest from trying to keep Christ-Chan pure? Lol)
>>
>>9335910
No, she wouldn't. So I'm glad you... agree?

>>9340154
Heresy, Celestia is the best horse god. I'll always praise the sun, so don't even try to convert me.
>>
I'm not there much lately but a bump, that I can do.

Keep strong NTRfags!
>>
>>9342737
>The man pauses for a little before smirking slowly
Y...yeah Anon! I agree! I totally agree!
>He laughs softly and blushes lightly
Although... I bet she would if given the oppertunity to...
>>
>>9343801
Are you trying to say that someone as kindhearted and loving as Celestia would take the risk of breaking another's heart for a mere quick fuck? Anon...
>>
>>9343924
I guess I am Anon... although your wrong on one thing.
It wouldnt be a "quick fuck" it would be a long.. drawn out, hot and passionate session, where she gets ALL of her needs satisfied.
>He chuckles again and pats your shoulder slowly
Besides, a woman like that... she's probably already done it at least once~
>>
>>9343941
Uhuh... Right. I'm more than certain that she has had other lovers in the past. Given her age. But she doesn't strike me as the type that would willingly seek another stud when she's still already in a healthy relationship.
More importantly... Why exactly are you having this conversation with me?
>>
>>9343990
Your right.... she more seems the type that would suffer in silence, doesnt she?
>He shrugs and pats your shoulder again
'healthy relationship?' Well.. if you can satisfy her then it is healthy but otherwise..
>I shake my head slowly
Im having it because its an important thing to know Anon! nothings rosy in real life, and somehow.. I dont think your Celestia is as purse as she makes out to be~
>>
>>9344007
I satisfy her plenty, she'd let me know if I didn't. Don't concern yourself on that detail too much, anon.
>Anon grows uncomfortable as you proceed to touch his shoulder yet again
Depends on your outlook of life, Anon. I'm not exactly the pessimistic type. So the question is why do believe Celestia would be unfaithful to me and where's your proof?
>>
>>9344090
Well, shes a leader, a politician... politicians never tell the truth if it hurts them, so I can wager with confidence that she's not telling you a lot of things.
>He squeezes the Anons shoulder firmly before letting go of it, his arm raises and folds with the other.
I think that after a hard day of work... she'll be like water, and do whats easier, wait to relieve her stress with you? or relieve it with someone who can please her better than you ever could.
>The Anon nudges your arm and smirks
Heres my proof.. if im right, then I should be able to with no problems~
>>
>>9344127
She's not your ordinary leader or politician. Unlike others, she tends to do what is best for her citizens. I have my doubts about her being a liar, but whatever you say, man. Wager all you want, because I'd bet our relationship on it.
>Anon brushes his own shoulder with his hand, shaking his head.
Oh and you think that 'someone' would be you, I'm assuming? Don't make me laugh, she'd rather spend time with someone who cares about her.
>Anon frowns
And if you're wrong?
>>
>>9344189
Hmmm.. if im wrong?
>He looks down at the Anon and raises his hand to stroke his chin, his mind fills with ideas on what to wager
Tell you what, if im wrong... I'll take you out for a night out, and ill buy every drink you have, hows that sound?
>The man friendily pats your shoulder and holds out his hand
Do we have a deal Anon?~
>He slowly smirks, his mind drawing away from wager ideas, to the thought of seducing Celestia
>>
>>9344209
>Anon scoffs, shaking his head a little bit at your wager
I'm betting my relationship on it and all you can give is a night out and a few drinks? ...Fine.
>Staring at your hand for a few moments, Anon finally reaches out and gives it a shake
Sure, whatever. We have a deal. Care to tell me on how you intend on seducing myCelestia?
>>
>>9344279
>He smirks at your acceptance and firmly grasps your hand back, shaking it solidly
Good man! A deal it is then.
>He breaks away the hand shake and pauses, his hand reaches up to his chin as he begins to think
Well.. I could go several ways about it, it can depend on what she's doing today...
>He keeps thinking before eventually looking back at you, his piercing eyes focusing on yours
Tell me Anon... How would you expect me too? will she be tired when I meet her? Or will we all meet up on a night out and get drunk together?~
>>
>>9344279
(I have to be absent for the next half hour or so, but trust me, ill be back. Im invested in your Celestia~)
>>
File: 1491674156605.png (281KB, 900x574px) Image search: [Google]
1491674156605.png
281KB, 900x574px
>>9344311
She'll probably be back soon from some sort of official business. Not sure what though, never did ask.
>Anon sighs, staring away as his fingers begin rubbing the corners of his eyes while he thinks
She shouldn't be too tired and I think it's time I took her for a night out to the club at least once.

>>9344319
(That's fine.)
>>
>>9344363
>The Anon's words were music to his ears, a night out at a club? this was going to be almost too easy!
Thats the spirit Anon! wow... she must be lucky to have you as her boyfriend~
>The man hands you a piece of paper with his number on, and grins
Here, just in case you need it, so do you want me to come over to your house and wait to go with you? or meet you at the club?
>>
File: 1492045671294.png (725KB, 595x850px) Image search: [Google]
1492045671294.png
725KB, 595x850px
>>9344650
Yeah, thanks... Lucky.
>Taking the piece of paper with a swift motion, Anon places it into his back pocket, making a waving gesture with his other hand
Huh, no thanks. We'll uh meet you there...
>Turning his back, he walks away, shaking his head
>....
>Time passes and after a little bit of convincing with Celestia taking perhaps a little too long in the bathroom to freshen herself up...
>Both Anon and his ever faithful waifu arrive to greet you at the nightclub entrance, the princess giving you a regal bow of her head, a warm smile on her expression
Greetings! Anon had told me that we were meeting up with one of his friends for tonight. Who might you be, may I ask?
>Anon waves his hand at you, a smug look on his face
Sup.
>>
>>9344769
//Im guessing Celestia is roleplayed how she looks in the picture right? unless you want Anthro or Human?

>He walks up the steps to the night club and nods, his eyes shift to Celestia immidiatly, and he slowly returns the couritious bow
Nice to meet you Celestia! thats right! Well umm..
>He glances to the Anon and smiles gently and warmly
Well, my name is Alex, but you can just call me Anon if you prefer, I dont mind!. I met your boyfriend ear A few weeks ago, and he couldnt shut up about how gorgeous you were... Its so amazing to finally see how right he was!~
>His tone shows no hints that he was lying at all, all the while he casted a similar smug look to the Anon
So~ shall we head inside?
>>
File: 1492211873175.jpg (1MB, 2129x1589px) Image search: [Google]
1492211873175.jpg
1MB, 2129x1589px
>>9344814
//Yeah, feral is fine. Going by the picture.

>Looking over Celestia you couldn't help but notice she had decided to take the effort to dress for the night out, as opposed to her usual mostly naked attire as a princess.
>She wore what appeared to be a fancy white shirt, black mini-skirt and black thigh-high socks with a simple golden necklace around her neck
>She blushes at your compliments
Such a charmer.~ Well, it's a pleasure to meet you too, Anon.
>Anon rolls his eyes at you. Celestia taking the lead as she heads in first, the loud beat of the music welcoming everyone in for a good night.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSdVR0rd-7Q
>There was a lot of people here tonight it seems. Celestia quickly pipes up.
Perhaps we should all go get a drink to loosen up before dancing, hm?
>>
>>9344945
>He bows once again acknowledging her responce, He begins to walk behind Celestia into the night club, passing the bouncers at the enterance and into the thick atmosphere of the club. The music rings around the walls.
>To the left is a dance floor where a large crowd of people are drunkenly dancing, ahead of us is the bar, and to the right is the seating area
>He looks over at Anon and nods his head in agreement
I think we should to, what do you two drink? first round'll be on me~ how does that sound?~
>He steps up to the bar and gestures the bartender to make his way over when he's done serving the two customers near him.

//Nice choice of music Anon!
>>
File: 1491717127874.png (268KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
1491717127874.png
268KB, 945x945px
>>9344974
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIy3tKg5W3I
>Following closely by, the princess strolls beside you at the bar, her hips swaying to the beat of the music as she gives you a little nudge with her flank. She laughs, covering her mouth with one of her hooves for a brief moment
>She seems to be enjoying herself already.
Oops, how silly of me! Sorry about that.
>Quickly glancing over the selection of alcohol, she turns to her boyfriend for suggestions on what to drink. Whom simply shrugs in response.
>Celestia turns to you instead.
What do you recommend, Anon? I'm thinking Vodka.

//Cheers!
>>
>>9345069
>He laughs back with her and playfully presses his hand against her flank, lightly pushing her away while simultaniously stroking it softly
Mind where you sway that gorgeous flank celestia~
>He watches you two converse for a few seconds, meanwhile he looks over at the drinks behind the bar and takes out his wallet.
Hmmm.. well theres so much choice, but you know what? I was thinking the same thing!~
>He leans forward and orders three double vodka's and coke, paying quickly with his card. As the bar tender pours them out, the man slowly bumps his hips against Celestias flank to get her attention
I figured you for a vodka drinker you know?~

//Adding the music actually works so well for the rp!
>>
File: 1492400376105.jpg (213KB, 1600x1287px) Image search: [Google]
1492400376105.jpg
213KB, 1600x1287px
>>9345118
>A light blush appears for but a moment on the Princess's cheeks as you gently touch her flank whom quickly shoots you a naughty smirk
I'll be careful next time, charmer.~
>The bartender prepares your drinks with post-haste, pouring all three of you a glass. Celestia levitates her drink from the counter, her gaze turning to yours as the two of you bump into each other once more
Oh, really? What gave that away, may I ask?
>She smiles warmly, taking a drink of her Vodka, her eyes not once breaking contact with yours as she does so
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b4YaZ6d-VE
>The drink eventually leaves her lips.
I take it that you club often, Anon?

//I figured it might. Can't have a nightclub without music after all!
>>
>>9345216
>He picks up his glass with his left hand and lets out a small laugh as her glass levitates through the air to her mouth
>The Anon slowly shrugs and lifts his glass to his lips, taking a large gulp of the dark liquid, quickly setting it down he rolls his eyes in a thinking fashion
Well, intuition I think? your personality and how you carry yourself gives it away honestly~
>His eyes leave her gaze and traces over her shirt and black mini skirt before flicking back to her eyes
I do! I make an effort to go out with friends at the very least every 2 weeks... what about yourself Princess? must be a bit too busy to regularly?
>He slowly takes another sip of his drink, and glances over at her boyfriend before looking back to her eyes.
>>
File: 1491251894514.jpg (2MB, 3159x2585px) Image search: [Google]
1491251894514.jpg
2MB, 3159x2585px
>>9345245
Intuition hmmm? Well, I would say that you're intuition is rather correct.~
>To your surprise, the Princess had already finished her drink and was already ordering another round of drinks. Her boyfriend barely even half-way through his own. Celestia raises her eyebrows as you talk.
My my, you're quite the social one then aren't you.~ Me? Oh, you know... Just the usual. I don't have much of a social life outside of running my nation. Which is a shame, since I love nights out like this as they don't come around all too often.
>Looking at the princess's boyfriend you take note of his sullen expression as his waifu's attention is solely focused on you.
>You're quickly greeted with another bump from Celestia's hindquarters, she smirks
I don't suppose you could take this Princess for a dance, would you? Don't worry, my boyfriend won't mind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7e3rCGVndE [Embed]
>>
>>9345343
>>9345245
//Woops. Made a mistake had to correct it.
>>
>>9345343
In responce and slowly gulps down the rest of his drink, he places it down closer to the bartenders side of the counter along with her empty glass.
I try my best to be~ having tons of friends is easily one of the best things to have. Ahhh I see~ dont worry then! we'll make the most of this night out then huh? how about that?
>He lightly brushes his hand over her mini skirt and nods in agreement
Of course I could!~ I've never danced with a princess before though, so this'll be a first!
>His hand quickly strokes down her neck and he begins to walk over to the dance floor, leading her with him. He guides her through the hoards of drunk people dancing away with their partners, some of whom are making out and groping each other.

//Dont worry about it man, happens to us all! you're great at Rp by the way, were you the Chrysalis I saw a while ago by any chance?
>>
File: 1491272667137.png (295KB, 800x684px) Image search: [Google]
1491272667137.png
295KB, 800x684px
>>9345371
Oh, I'm not worried at all. But you may have to show me how to loosen up a little because I really like the sound of making the most out of this.~
>Gulping down what was probably her... Third drink of vodka already? She still seemed pretty sober, not even tipsy. Guess that's the benefits of being a Goddess, it might take a bit to get her drunk, if ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maXGJEvEfbs
>Celestia bites down on her lip as your hand trails down her majestic neck, she quickly follows close as you both navigate through the drunken mass of people. Her body pressing close against yours even once you both had stopped in a nice location to start dancing.
It may have been a while since I've danced, Anon. So don't laugh!

//Thanks! And I think you might be thinking of another Rp'er, I've never Rp'd Chrysi but I know someone who does.
>>
>>9345456
//I see, interesting~

>He makes way for her and laughs softly, his hand traces down her neck and rests softly against her back
Oh dont worry then~ Ill make sure you wont forget this night, who knows, maybe after you'd want to come out a lot more too!
>He begins to dance with her and glances around, playfully patting her flank he shrugs
Dont worry about it princess, i've seen some horrible dancing on some night outs
>He blushes lightly at her slow dancing, his eyes tracing over her skirt rising and falling to her movements, and her carefree attitude to dancing without her boyfriend
He's a good boy isnt he? I would of expected someone to flip out if I wanted to dance with their girlfriend~ especially one as cute as you~
>>
>>9345491
Perhaps you could show me a few of your moves. I bet a handsome charmer like yourself must be quite the impressive dancer too,
>Tapping her hooves lightly against the ground to the tempo of the beat, her flanks sways side to side as she begins to loosen up, Celestia's movements becoming more natural and carefree. Her body pressing more so into yours as you make contact with her butt.
Indeed, a little too good sometimes. He is always so passive about everything, even when one of his friends steal me for a dance.~
>Showing little regard to whether or not her boyfriend could see her or not, Celestia begins to grind against you with her rear-end, mini-skirt swaying side to side. She turns her head to the side to deliver a sly grin.
If he could even see us in the crowd right now. He'd probably just sit there sulking, instead of being a real boyfriend and standing up for himself.~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STREWYp2WxU
>>
>>9345581
>He takes the oppertunity and lays both of his hands against her silky flanks, his waist presses back against her butt, moving it in the same rhythm as she does.
I could show you a lot of moves~ after all I've learned a ton from so many night outs, you'd be suprised how much a little dancing can make you feel~
>As she says the phrase "Steal me for a dance" he strokes his hand a little daringly under her skirt, his soft and gentle fingers pressing against her hot rump.
Pft he would, would he? well he obviously doesnt know how to treat a real woman~
>He pauses slowly and strokes his hand down her back once again, leaving it at the base of her tail
Maybe we should give him a chance?~ and see if he'd try and stop me from going a little further with you, princess~
>>
>>9345625
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11nufI0-vVA
I'm sure you could make a princess like myself feel a lot of things. With your dancing of course.~
>As your hands gently slide their way underneath her little skirt and across her warm hind-cheeks, her tail begins to rise slightly into the air, revealing her pale pink nethers for you to gander at
He's such a nice boy, but you're right. A princess doesn't want a boy, she needs a real stallion to take her for himself.
>Tail still firmly raised into the air and pressing against the clothing of her skirt, Celestia continues to grind herself against your manhood for a few more minutes before turning around to see you face to face
>Leaning in, chest against yours. Her lips lingering dangerously close to your own, the princess teases you with the temptation of a kiss.
I sincerely doubt he would stop anything between us, especially if he knew I was doing it on my own accord. But I'll play along, have any ideas?
>>
>>9345703
>The Anon raises a hand to her neck and begins to stroke it softly, his fingers rising slowly along the length of her neck
Hmmm~ hehe
>He blushes lightly and thinks for a second
Well I have a couple of Ideas~ both of them involve asking him to take us somewhere 'quieter'... unless you want to toy with him a little more?~
>He winks slowly and simultaniously leans towards her, his lips graze against hers for a second before he dives into a soft and gentle, yet dominant kiss.
>His eyes glide to the side along the sea of people to try take a look at the bar, to see if her boyfriend is just sulkily watching like she thought.
>As he gets more into the kiss, his other hand strokes along the other side of her neck, his fingernails slightly grazing her soft flesh.
>>
>>9345727
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsXb1RQ19pk
Somewhere a little quieter, hm? I like the sound of that. Could be fun for all of us.
>Celestia was aroused by the fact that you would so brazenly kiss an already taken mare, a princess no less while her boyfriend was so close nearby for all to see. Oh and he saw alright, gritting his teeth, her boyfriend remained at the bar still drinking his vodka while the two of you had all the fun.
>Literally standing on her hind legs at this point, you found yourself being hugged tightly by her forehooves as she became more passionate with the kiss, tongue invading your mouth and prodding at the side of your cheeks.
Mmmmn.~
>You're not sure what was beating faster. The music or her heart against your chest. Either way, the kiss seemed to go on forever until it was finally broken by Celestia, whom gently bit down on your lower lip before departing. Smiling devilishly.
Come. Let's go collect my useless boyfriend and find someplace where we won't be disturbed.~
>She tugs at you with her magic, gesturing you to follow her across the dance floor and back to the bar towards her boyfriend.
>>
>>9345806
>He nods subtle during the kiss, his eyelids closing as the kiss raises in passion and intensity. his hands slide over her hooves as she props herself up, resting eventually onto her shoulders.
>The Anons heart beated just as fast as hers, a strange harmony radiating between the two chests, he let her bite her lip and submissivly allowed her to inspect her newly found man. His tongue offered little resistance against hers, although it was definatly present, interacting with hers subtly.
Yeah~ Time we left and started the real night out~
>He confidently started to walk with her, the pressure from the magic behind him aiding him in his mindset. he made it to the bar with her, a beaming smile on his face
Hehe you didnt get disturbed by any drunk girls while you waited for us did you Anon?
>His eyes scan around him, stood alone at the bar, eager to burn him, the Anons hand laid against Celestias flank and he giggled
No? Good boy~
>>
>>9345853
>Your quip is met with a quick grunt and a frown as the Anon continues to sip from his drink, eventually placing it onto the bench.
I- ....Hrmph.
>Celestia's boyfriend is cut off as you answer your own question for him instead. He simply responds with a shake of his head.
Well, at least you two are having fun. Guessing Celestia wants to go home now considering how late it is...
>...And with that, the princess leans into your hand, allowing you to get a firm grip of her taut hindquarters as she began to speak.
Actually, Anon. Your friend and I were getting a little dizzy from the loud music and the dancing. So the two of us were going to head somewhere a little quieter.~
>...And with that and practically no resistance from her boyfriend, the three of you found yourselves in an upstairs private portion of the nightclub. The room was quite small but very cozy. More than enough room for three.
>Even better, was the fact that a bartender had left a bottle of Vodka, completely on the house... Celestia plops down with a gentle thud onto one of the luxurious couches in the room. Gesturing you over.
I'll admit, Anon. All that dancing made me perhaps a bit sweaty. I'm having a lot of fun tonight, wonder how we can make it better.~
>>
>>9345973
>The firm grip of Anons hand sinks into her flank and squeezes firmly, the Anon glances down and laughs softly at her eagerness, he responds by gently rubbing it, her skirt already riled up as much as it can go
>As he enters the room, he takes the bottle of vodka and pours out three shots, he hands one to her boyfriend, and sits down next to Celestia with the other two. The plush leather feels so comfy after such an erotic and close dance with the Princess, he leans back and lets out a gentle sigh, the music muffled from the floor below.
Same, it was quite a lot of fun wasnt it?
>He turns slowly to Celestia and strokes his hand over her exposed thigh, his fingers gently working their way down her thigh high socks.
Well~ a drunken night is always improved somehow~
>He turns his head to her boyfriend and confidently gulps down his shot in one swift motion, his expression unfaltering.
Well Anon? Your gorgeous girlfriend wants to know how the night can get better~ do you have any suggestions? I know I have one~
>>
>>9346013
>Practically sinking into the rich leather of the couch, the princess relaxes just a bit as your hand glides across her smooth fur, her body temperature was warm to begin with, but after all the dancing, she was almost hot to the touch. In a good way.
Oh, and how is that?
>She stares at you with a cheeky smile before turning her gaze towards her current boyfriend. Waiting for a response. Who eventually replies after another drink of Vodka.
The night could get better if Celestia and I were to go home for a good nights rest.
>Rolling her eyes at the words coming from her weak boyfriend, Celestia rolls over onto her stomach as she cranes her head downwards to your crotch. Using her teeth to slide the zipper of your pants all the way down, it was clear what the princess wanted.
I have a suggestion. One that I know my boyfriend with either hate... or love.~
>Her eyes trail from your bulge and up to your face, practically begging you to take control and show her boyfriend how a real man pleases a mare.
>>
>>9346115
>His eyes stay focused on the princess lowering her head downward, he hastily repositions himself and lets out a low sigh of arousal as she tugs down the zipper.
You do?~ I think I know what suggestion it is too~
>His left hand glided against the grain of her fur, slowly edging its way toward her brilliantly vibrant hair. He softly shakes his hips and uses his free hand to tug his clothes down from his waist. Slowly.. and surely, his hard cock gets revealed.
>The Anon laughs gently at his weak reply, and he lifts his head to look at her boyfriend, his left hand slowly gripping around her hair tightly.
This is what your... 'Perfect princess' Needs to make this nice night into a great night~
>He guides her head over his cock, and gently pushes her lips towards its length.
>A small grin of satisfaction bleeds onto his face as he watches her boyfriend, his hand presses against the back of her head firmly.
Whats the matter?~ Why dont you tell your princess if you love or hate what her suggestion was?~ it might affect what she does~
>His voice is laced with smugness, and rightly so as he was correct about his mare~
>>
>>9346155
>Almost immediately, the princess's eyes widen as your cock flops out from your clothing. Her gaze watching your hardened length sway.
>Without hesitation, pretty little lips grip tightly around the tip of your cock as Celestia begins to suck gently, her wanton moans vibrating down your shaft as you grip her ethereal mane
Mmhmn.~
>Releasing the head of your member, Celestia lowers her mouth downwards to allow her tongue to glide its way from the top and all the to your crown jewels. With a slurp, the princess begins to worship your nethers, greedily taking your balls into her hot and moist mouth.
>...
>He hated to admit it... Or refused to believe it. That his waifu was cheating on him not behind his back, but right in front of him. In a public place! Who knows who could walk in at any moment.
>But it was hard to deny... It was almost like watching a porno. Anon couldn't resist but to pull out his own dick and begin jerking it.
Damn... She's really into it.
>>
>>9346240
M..mmmhhmmff fuck! she is isnt she!?
>He gasps softly as her tongue glides along his length, his fingers stroke along her magnificant mane and once again grips it tightly.
>The Anon throws his head backwards and lets out a small moan of ecstacy as the princess began to worship his balls, after several seconds, he guided her head upwards and firmly pushed it down onto his length. using her hair as leverage to push and pull her back and forth from his cock.
Yeah! Thats it.. suck it deep and hard! after all you've earned it havent you??
>He grins as he watches his cock form a buldge against the inside of her cheek, and against the front of her throat each time his cock slides in and out of her delicate and warm mouth.
Shes so goddamn eager Anon~ I guess you really dont please her enough do you?~
>>
>>9346287
>Reaching backwards with one of her forehooves, the princess starts to rub delicately at her marehood, sloppy vaginal juices leaking down her thighs as her nub winked from the intense arousal. Celestia moans yet again as your balls are released and her mouth is yet again positioned upon your rod.
Mnng.~
>It must have been strange seeing such a regal figure turn into such a slut as you pulled her hair repeatedly, only to have her whimper in delight as her head was forced down once again upon your girth.
Mmmhm.~
>Celestia stares up at you with her beautiful magenta coloured eyes, nodding in agreement at your question. This is the moment she had been craving all night. Not the alcohol, not the dancing, but rather having a thick cock shoved into the confines of her tight slippery throat.

>Anon continues to sit and jerk himself off from the other side of the room. Watching as his waifu grows hornier by the second for another man's dick.
Guess... I lost that bet. Fuck. And I thought her and I had a thing going too....
>>
>>9346420
//I have to go for a couple of hours Anon, but ill catch you later hopefully!
>>
>>9346523
//All good. I need to sleep. Cya later.
>>
>>9346531
//G'night man
>>
not on my watch
>>
Cucks.
>>
File: Lynette - sica124.jpg (32KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lynette - sica124.jpg
32KB, 550x600px
Lynanon around?
>>
File: 2f24dd7f2786e078f6b389765f42fce1.jpg (262KB, 988x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2f24dd7f2786e078f6b389765f42fce1.jpg
262KB, 988x1000px
I'm going to be out of town most of tomorrow, thank goodness Tharja is fiercely loyal.
>>
I want a black guy to impregnate my waifu, Ryuuko
>>
>>9351178
Careful what you wish for Anon~
>>
>>9351298
I wish for a mulatto baby!
>>
There are no bulls in this fucking thread, waifus rarely get picked up.
/ntr/ is over because everyone's a cuck.
>>
>>9352731
Im a bull here, but its 2:30am and im tired, waifu's can wait till mornin'
>>
>>9352731
how about posting waifus and not already used goods?
>>
File: 1492068656119.png (149KB, 241x325px) Image search: [Google]
1492068656119.png
149KB, 241x325px
>>9352731
You could always try being a bull, anon. You're not trying to tell us that you want to stay a cuck forever, right?
>>
>>9349627
Wait really? You're really gonna leave alone all by herself?

Do you need someone to check up on her? I'd be more than happy to help!

It's what neighbors do.
>>
>>9356061
I guess us cucks could try cucking each other. I wonder if my weak seed could make your waifu foal.
>>
File: 1491252147994.png (322KB, 596x605px) Image search: [Google]
1491252147994.png
322KB, 596x605px
>>9356955
Who knows. Anything is possible with magic, anon.
Would she even want your seed in the first place?
>>
>>9357040
To tease her boyfriend. He'd let his guard down around another cuck. It's one thing to lose to a stud....
>>
File: 1491809459762.jpg (44KB, 861x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491809459762.jpg
44KB, 861x1024px
>>9357176
True, nobody would expect another cuck to steal their waifu. It's the perfect crime.
>>
>>9357335
And losing your waifu to someone who's barely better than you is definitely nothing to sing from the rooftops about. Maybe she wasn't expecting a cuck's seed to be potent enough to fertilize her, even with magic. All it takes is for one to make it.
>>
File: 1491739901669.jpg (99KB, 800x695px) Image search: [Google]
1491739901669.jpg
99KB, 800x695px
>>9357481
Losing your waifu, in general, isn't something to be proud of anyway. Besides, I'm sure she would still be happy to be made into a mom.
>>
>>9357574
She won't be able to help getting emotionally attached to her "stud" even if he usually used to being on the losing end as well. But she'd still want her ex to get some excitement out of it knowing he likes to watch and masturbate helplessly to the bad news.
>>
File: 1491930898111.jpg (145KB, 478x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491930898111.jpg
145KB, 478x640px
>>9357716
Oh yes. Certainly. And I'm sure a princess such as herself would enjoy having two cucks at her disposal.
I'm sure if her ex was a good boy, he could even help look after the foal while she is busy running her own nation.
>>
>>9357873
You still there?
>>
File: Celestia underwear asshole.jpg (779KB, 1746x1496px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia underwear asshole.jpg
779KB, 1746x1496px
>>9357873

Not that guy, but I personally think it's a real shame if two cucks have to fart around when a premium waifu is in need.
>>
>>9352731

Bull here.

Where's a waifu I can steal?
>>
You people are fucking lame.
>>
>Her feet furfil the duality of cycling, one rises as the other falls over and over and over again. She speeds across the bridge at a lightning speed enjoying the wind in her hair, and the scorching sun. As she gets to the otherside of the bridge, she hops off of her bike and pants slowly and rides it up to the metal fence overlooking the stunning bridge that leads to Castelia city.
>Her legs cross as she stands, one of her hands reaches over to the small bag on her side and she takes out a bottle of water, her thumb uncaps it and she slowly begins to drink it as she watches the boats go under the bridge and dock in the city, as well as the flying pokemon fly over the bridge.
>>
Someone fuck my wife
>>
>>9360110
>From the distance came the noise of bicycle tracks, the unmistakable grind of chain against gears as it only grew in her ears. Paying it no mind she kept drinking, until the sound slowed to a halt behind her. With a few footsteps added to the ambience of the crickets and waves below, a man appeared by her side and rested on the railing looking out upon the same view.
"Beautiful day, huh? Weather couldn't be better."
>He said, gaze fixated on the watery horizon, Before her turned his head to face the young girl with a smile, drinking in the pretty picture of her soft features and beauty; her cheeks all flushed with heat.
>>
>>9360396
>She gazes out at the gorgeous view for several more seconds before slowly turning to face to stranger, her left arm leans against the cold metal of the railings and her legs straighten out.
"Y..yeah!"
>Her voice is still riddled with panting from cycling so far, she cant help but follow up her words with a small giggle, and several more pants
"S..sorry! Im just a bit.. worn out.. phew.."
>She caps her water bottle and glances over at the mans bike which is now rested against the metal railings
"G..guess you had the same Idea as me huh? perfect weather for a short cycle..."
>She turned away from the man to take in the view once more, she stood shorter than the man by a good couple of inches
>>
>>9360421
>As she leaned against the railing with her legs straightened, her was in their tight spats became much more pronounced, and he couldn't help but look.
"I can tell, you must've been pushing yourself pretty hard but the sounds... of it- hey, do I know you?"
>The man turned his whole body to look at her, looking focusedly on her cute face. Her almond brown hair and sea blue eyes looked too familiar. In a moment it came back to him
"Yeah, I think I remember you. May, right? You were lost in the markets one time so I walked you home. I think we got to the stairwell before...~"
>With a smile growing on his face, He stared deep into those ocean eyes, placing on elbow on the railing with hand propped up so he could comfortable rest his head upon it.
>>
>>9360449
>She glances over at the man and once against turns to face him, her brow furrows and she tilts her head slowly. Her bright blue eyes scan over him, tracing over his arms, his chin, and then staring right into his eyes.
>As soon as the penny drops in her mind, she turns back away and folds her arms against the railings, a golden wedding ring on her finger glints in the gorgeous sunlight. Her reply carries a shocked and suprised tone
"N..no! Y.. you must have the wrong May"
>Her eyes glance over to you and quickly dart back to the bay, her tone of voice isnt very convincing at all.
"I..I've never met you before in my life."
>Her foot begins to nervously tap against the pavement, her right arm raising to rest her chin to her palm.
>The sound of flying Pokemon break the silence between the two, as well as the passing shouts of children with their parents and other tourists walking by on the bay.
>>
>>9360500
>The man chuckles softly as she began to remember him in turn. Looking back out to the horizon, he spoke.
"Don't look so nervous. It was just a one of thing. Something in your engagement to keep things exciting. It's what people need, right?"
>With a single eyes closed, he looked back at her and down to her ring with the one left open. The smile and tone of his voice was inviting, warming in an attempt to calm her.
"Besides..."
>Taking a step closer to her, before placing a hand in her soft red cheeks, her skin blistering hot under the rays of the golden sun
"Didnt you enjoy it..?~"
>>
>>9360526
>As his hand rests against her cheek, she closes her eyes and tilts her head downward toward the ocean below. A few more seconds pass before she nods slowly
"O..of course I did... you know I did..."
>She slowly looks back up to you and turns to face you, her eyes glancing nervously away from yours
"But yeah.. your right. It was a one off thing."
>She replys back with a firm tone, her back straightens and her hands tug her thin jacket down to tighten it around her body
"What are the odds of even meeting you here.. the one time I visit Unova and your here from Hoehn?? what are the chances..."
>She gently sighs and takes her water bottle out, fidgeting with the cap on the top before opening it and taking a drink.
>>
>>9360565
"Of course you loved it, and no one can blame you. You're just a girl after all~"
>Holding his hand to the softness of her rosy cheeks, caressing her pretty face gently, he soon pulls away and let's his hand instead rest on her back, sliding slowly and carefree downwards along her spine.
"The chances are so slim... it must be fate!~"
>As she drunk from the bottle, he leaned in and planted his lips on her cheek lovingly. Wanting to reignite that spark he put in her the first time they met.
>>
File: cab28c6ed8abd6b63ad51a6f08b97382.jpg (283KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
cab28c6ed8abd6b63ad51a6f08b97382.jpg
283KB, 1000x1414px
>>9360595
>Her cheeks tinge darkly from a deep blush and she follows up the kiss with a small sigh
"L..look.. I cant.. Im married now, Im on holiday with my husband... I cant..."
>She slowly moves away from you and holds her bike, pulling it from the railings, she gently strokes the frame of it before lifting her leg over it and sitting down onto the seat, her left leg propping herself up on the ground
>Once again her ring glints in the sunlight and she sighs slowly
"Im a married woman now anon... things.. arent as easy."
>Her right foot lifts onto her pedalm however she pauses and reaches into her bag, unzipping it, she pulls out a small piece of paper and quickly gets a pen, writing something down on it before handing it to you
"Y..you can have my number if you want though.. i guess..."
>>
>>9360635
>He idly smiles and follows her with his eyes as she goes. Wishing he just took the chance to rail her was against the railing.
"The only person stopping you from having fantastic sex is you~"
>Speaking with a matter of fact tone, knowing that her pathetic husband would do nothing but watch if they fucked, like the last time.
"Thanks cutie. If you happen to get a text later with an address, I think you'll know what to do~"
>With that cryptic hint, he blew her a kiss before mounting his own bike and riding off in the opposite direction, knowing exactly where to ask her to later~
>>
>>9360676
>She watches him ride off down the pathway away from the bridge, she herself properly mounts her bike and begins to cycle across the bridge.
>She works her way through the streets of the city and eventually parks up her bike outside her hotel. She lock it up and gets the first elevator up to her room, as she opens the door, she sees her husband isnt back yet so she immediatly jumps onto her bed and stares out of the balcony window, gazing across the bridge to the spot she was at just an hour ago.
>Curiosity gets the better of her and she sits up and picks up her bag from the floor, unzipping it and taking out her phone. She lingers for a second... before turning it on.
>>
>>9360695
>The screen lights up as it starts, and after a few seconds of nothing... a notification! Two messages, both from the same unknown number. The phone didn't recognise who it was; but she did.
>"Hey, was nice to meet you again. I think we should keep meeting~" was the first short message, and it was followed by a much shorter one that listed an address she didn't know at all. Upon looking it up, it revealed to be an apartment only a short walk from her hotel. Merely down the street and around a corner of the metropolitan like seaside city.

>At the apartment in question, the man lounged comfortable. It was a rather well kept place, little mess and it was nicely decorated and had all he needed, and a little more. He went about his evening as he would any other, only keeping a check on the phone in his pocket, expecting to buzz.
>>
>>9360772
>She reads over the two messages and slowly begins to type back, almost immediatly adding your number as a contact
"Keep meeting? as friends?"
>Her thumb hits the send button and she stands up, walking to her balcony, looking down at the street, she slowly looks along each footpath and building until she sees the street corner she needs to pass to get to his appartment.
"My husband will get suspicious if I start seeing you regularly.. he still hasnt forgiven me fully for last time."
>Her mind casts back to how brutally she got fucked, her boyfriend pleading from the stairs while she was enduldging... She sat back down onto the bed and slowly unzipped her jacket...
>>
File: 1494719050564.jpg (114KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494719050564.jpg
114KB, 1200x1200px
Package for your waifu!
>>
>>9360823
//Shame, theres sometimes a rainbowdash cuck who would jump to that chance!
>>
>>9360802
>A buzz, as expected. He swiftly brought the phone from his trousers and held in his hand as he read over the text. He laughed before typing back.
"Yeah, as really good friends. No harm in coming to see a good acquaintance of yours for a drink or two, is there?"
>He wrote back knowing she was probably agonising over how her husband would feel, and so posed the idea that it's completely innocent, just a casual meet up. Even though they both knew it'd end up being so, so much more.
"No one said it would become a regular thing, we're just catching up after a long while. C'mon, I'll leave the door unlocked."
>With that, he shut off his phone, and rested himself. Hoping he'd hear that door creak open within the hour.
>>
>>9360860
>She messages a few more times hoping to get a reply before tossing her phone aside, she stands up, grabs her bag, and slots her phone into it. She retraces her steps back down to the lobby of the hotel and grabs her bike from the bike rental area.
>The sun doesnt let up as she cycles down the busy streets and round the corner she saw from her balcony, after a few minutes of crossing roads and weaving between people, she hooks her bike against the railings of the mans appartment and reaches out putting her hand onto the handle. she freezes solid and looks at the handle as if its some sort of.. point of no return. Eventually she tugs down on it, the door - just as the man said - was left unlocked, and she stepped inside.
>As she walks in she looks down at her unzipped jacket and hastily zips it back up, cementing a thought in her mind 'Just one drink then leave'
"H..hello? Anon?"
>>
>>9360885
"You can keep the jacket undone, if you like. We're all friends here~"
>The sentence came from a more distant corner of the place. She walked beyond the entryway to see the man sitting on a sofa in front of a large coffee table, on which had a few things laid out; drinks, glasses, a candle or two. He beckoned her over.
"What do you want to drink, I've got pretty much everything. I like to be a good host, especially when I have someone like you over."
>With that same smile she'd no doubt become familiar with, one that feigned innocence and friendly warmth, hiding the more perverted thoughts under its guise, he let her explore the place at her leisure, wanting her to be nothing but comfortable. After all, people tend to be a lot more open when they feel at home. So for that night, his home was hers as well.
>>
>>9360936
>After several seconds of her stroling around the room, she stepped infront of the sofa and sat down next to you, she chooses to ignore your comment about unzipping her jacket and leaves it zipped up.
>She knew it was a bad idea to come here... she looked at the coffee table covered in drinks and glasses before muttering out in an unconvincing tone
"I..Im not thirsty thanks..."
>Her legs cross and she leans back against the sofa, her chest rising and falling slowly with each breath, her eyes scan around the decor of the room before falling back on the Anon sat next to her
"So.. do you have people here often? or am I a one off? I didnt actually know you lived in Unova Anon, or have you just moved here?"
>>
>>9360971
"People don't drink because they're thirsty, they drink because they want to relax. But, I wouldn't want to force you. Just know it's there if you want it."
>He let her sit farthest away, for now. Not wanting to impose on her from the get go. For himself, he poured a small glass of liquor, and sipped it casually as she let herself sink into the comfortable grasp of the couch. Upon hearing her question, he responded in an honest tone.
"I often have people around, I like company, especially when it's as cute and fun as you."
>Unable to help thrust in a compliment wherever he could, he continued on as if it was nothing
"I live in Hoenn, I'm here taking care of this place for my family. They're away at the moment and I have the place all to myself. It gets lonely, thankfully you're here~"
>>
>>9361089
"Ahh I see.. I guess that makes sense..."
>Her arm extends and she sits forward to grab a drink, pouring out a small amount of alcohol for herself. She quickly leans back with the glass and begins to sip it slowly
>Her cheeks characteristically brighten as you throw her a compliment, her hand reaches up to adjust her hair
"Aha.. thanks Anon.."
>She falls silent again, unsure what to talk about, all her mind can fill with is how she felt that one time on the staircase. She shakes her head slowly and takes her phone out of her bag, glancing at the time, she looks at the Anon and smiles
"I wont be here for long Anon, me and my husband are going out tonight for dinner."
>She trys to prang in a tone of excitement in the hopes to make you jealous. her inner thoughts pushing her with reasons like 'If he knows your taken he'll back off more!'
>>
>>9361151
"It's my pleasure sweetheart, drink all you want, god knows I can't have it all."
>Wondering whether the added crimson on her face was due to the alcohol or the flattery, he laughed softly regardless. His mind began to wander at the mere sight of her. Her slender body, toned ever so slightly. The cute face that was feasting on his cock those few weeks ago. The screams of pleasure she produced. Lust began to fill him.
"Oh? Well, I'm sure you can stay enough for us to properly catch up... make sure we didn't miss each other too much~"
>Speaking in a sort of seductive tone, one that teased and left his words open for a certain kind of interpretation, he edged himself bit by bit closer to her. The warmth of her body and the sweet scent of her perfume strengthening in the air as he neared her.

//Sorry for the late replies, by the way!
>>
File: 1494772802458.jpg (289KB, 1500x892px) Image search: [Google]
1494772802458.jpg
289KB, 1500x892px
As a bull, I want to cuck one of these two.
>>
File: 8e70fe86510e6e2002b7d28651d7ab4e.jpg (125KB, 676x1080px) Image search: [Google]
8e70fe86510e6e2002b7d28651d7ab4e.jpg
125KB, 676x1080px
>>9361387
//No problem Anon

>The glass tilts upwards all the way as she swallows the last of the alcohol, she leans forward once again and places it down on the coffee table, her cheeks now an obvious shade of red.
"Well obviously I can stay for a while but not for hours..."
>Her eyes glance over at the Anon and quickly look back to her legs, she uncrosses them and almost jumps at her phone vibrating, her hand quickly swipes the screen to unlock it, and she reads the message, a rosy smile appearing on her cheeks.
"He's just booked a fancy seafood restaurant, ahh its going to be so good... "
>The little voice inside her head, now fueled by alcohol, grows in strength and tells her to up her jealousy game. She blushes darker and types a reply back to her husband, her teeth biting her lower lip as she does

>>9361421
//Im in a pokegirl mood so I'd be happy to roleplay the waifu after the roleplay im in now! All we need is the cuck...
>>
>>9361466
Sounds great. Can't wait plant my seed into you.
>>
File: 1491661734951.jpg (106KB, 686x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491661734951.jpg
106KB, 686x800px
>>9361501
I only have a May and Misty folder, but Ill see if I can scrap a Dawn and Serena folder. Which would you prefer the most?
>>
>>9361534
In all honesty, Rosa and Hilda are my fucking jam. But I'll take Serena if that works out for us.
>>
>>9361534
Or even Chicken-Chan. She would be a third pick.
>>
>>9361570
Consider yourself a lucky Anon, Ill make folders of all three for you~
>>
>>9361598
Fucking love you. And for that, I won't use you as just some cum rag.

Mad respect.
>>
File: May duo.jpg (370KB, 1362x942px) Image search: [Google]
May duo.jpg
370KB, 1362x942px
>>9361466
May is best! Excellent taste anon.
>>
>>9361466
>Impressed with how much she could down in one go, he laughed as she did. In turn, he did the same with his glass, drinking every last drop of bittersweet liqueur.
"Ah, nothing beats drinking with a friend. Wouldn't you agree?"
>Snagging a quick look at her phone, he grinned sharply. As if she was going to dinner tonight. He felt bad, the poor husband wasted his money
"Oh yeah? Tell me how good it's gonna be, May. Show me how much you're going to love it~"
>An arm slithered around her back and wrapped around the front of her chest as he pulled closer to her. Speaking directly into her ear in a soft voice, he decided it was time to make a move.
>>
File: 30494ff7486a1ca1f4217be7b2a46251.jpg (526KB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
30494ff7486a1ca1f4217be7b2a46251.jpg
526KB, 868x1228px
>>9361754
>The raising voice in her head rang out inside her mind, telling her this was her best chance at taking control of the situation, and pushing him back.
>Instead of pulling away from his grasp, she instead leaned against him and let out a gentle giggle
"Its going to be amazing Anon!~ we're going to dress in nice clothes~ then go home and make love to each other~"
>Her eyes trace over the huge man holding her and her voice enourages her to try manipulate him
"Its going to be so special and sweet!~ i've been looking forward to it for ages!~"
>Her head tilts backwards and looks up at the Anon
"It'll be a way better night than you could ever give me~"
>>
>>9361810
>Seeing the game she was trying to play, how she was trying to do him, he knew exactly how to handle it. Her simple teasing wasn't going to get her anywhere fast
"Oh? You're going to make love are you? What sort of things are you going to do to each other?"
>Laughing soft and sweetly into her ear as she pressed her tight body against him, he bit down on her ear ever so slightly as he went on
>The hand that'd snaked around her chest came to rest on her breast, holding the generous weight of it in its palm
"Is he going to do stuff like... this?~"
>Without a word more, he groped down hard on her thick chest, releasing his teeth and looking into her eyes, waiting for the reaction he longed to see.
>>
File: 10c1115944a2f4d3b943115fc87139a5.jpg (723KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
10c1115944a2f4d3b943115fc87139a5.jpg
723KB, 744x1052px
>>9361898
"Mhm~ we are~ well that would be a secret wouldnt it Anon?~ I wouldnt teEE--"
>Her voice is cut short by your sudden groping, she closes her eyes and lets out a gentle moan, laced with suprise, lust, and confusion..
>Her back arches slowly and she leans down against the Anon firmly, the ear bite forces her mouth open to gasp and she stays there.. at the pique of enjoyment for several seconds before recomposing herself
"B..better things than.. than just groping thats for sure!"
>Her words stutter slightly, her body loosening up to your touch. the voice echos in her mind to not give up, and that she can still take the reigns
>Her eyes, although dying to look away from his hard gaze, look back straight into his eyes, accompanied by a meek giggle
"Its... Its not going to work Anon.. I..Im going to leave... letting you get jealous over my husband wh..who's going to fuck me hard tonight!"
>>
>>9361942
"Oh c'mon May, don't be so coy. You can tell me all the stuff you're gonna do together, we are friends after all, aren't we?~"
>He held his grip, and then made it tighter, squeezing down on the delicate fat of her chest, letting his fingers delightfully sink in.
>Leaning his head in, he planted his lips on her neck, kissing and making out there gently. His lips smooched the soft silk skin of her upper body, letting them wet it ever so slightly with his saliva.
"Oh? You're going to do more? Stuff like what... this?"
>Taking his spare hand, he slid it softly down her toned abdomen, and swiftly slid it under her tight spats. It pushed further and further, until it came to something bare, wet and quivering.
"You can't leave now, you just got here! Oh please, let's indulge our company for a while longer~"
>As he spoke, his index fingers started to circle her clit, stimulating her tight pussy with the skillful movements of his digits.
>>
Spider waifu.
>>
>>9362138
She felt completely paralyzed at the contact on her neck and, more importantly, on her crotch. Her eyes slammed shut following a deep and excited moan.
>Any thing she tried so say came out of her lips as just incoherant words, unable to form any kind of speech from the pleasure she was getting recieving.
>Her nipples hardened under her jacket and she loosely relaxed, her arms falling by her side in responce to the kissing.
>She softly nods her head in responce and lifts her left leg, the foot of which perches itself onto the edge of the sofa. After a long drawn out silence with just the soft sounds of your fingers and kissing, she manages to speak
"P..please A..anon.. I..I want to see.. m..my husband.."
>Her voice carried tones of disbelief and arousal, but more telling than her voice was her actions.. as she had begun to sway her soft ass against the buldge on your waist
>>
File: 8de632605fe86837b3e7ac235687845e.jpg (640KB, 1000x1133px) Image search: [Google]
8de632605fe86837b3e7ac235687845e.jpg
640KB, 1000x1133px
>>9356861
I'll be gone for a few more hours and I know she's capable and all but I don't like leaving her alone so it would be nice to have someone check up on her.
>>
>>9362209
Oh dont worry Anon! We'll make sure to check on her... she'll be perfectly fine in our hands~
>>
>>9362253
I'm glad to know that she's in safe hands. Now if you excuse me I have to get back to doing things, should be much easier with this load off my mind.
>>
>>9362163
Eight legged cutie who loves baking, her pet spiders, and screaming out a name other than her boyfriends when her womb is being filled.
>>
>>9362188
>Upon hearing the small plea in her soft voice, hushed and strained under the pleasure, he smirked.
>After a moment more of enjoyment of her end by the touch of his fingertips, withdrawing his hands he leashed them from under her clothes and brought them back to himself
"Well, I suppose if you really want to go and see him, I shouldn't stop you~"
>Looking into her eyes on her glazed over face, a small bit of drool pooling in the corners of her mouth, he smiled and distanced himself.
"Go along now, I've kept you far too long, and since you'd rather be with him than me I suppose I have to let you go."
>He turned his head away from her, still smiling, letting the choice be completely up to her.
>>
File: hzd_carja_blazon_heavy.jpg (53KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
hzd_carja_blazon_heavy.jpg
53KB, 650x366px
Is it true what they say about "ugly wife, happy life?"
>>
File: 7d290ec79cb11fa99dd14e9cd9f4d2cf.jpg (436KB, 737x1228px) Image search: [Google]
7d290ec79cb11fa99dd14e9cd9f4d2cf.jpg
436KB, 737x1228px
>>9362456
>She began to gasp and looked over at the Anon, he heavy breathing the only thing that was breaking the silence of the room.
>She audiably gulped and moved to stand up. Her legs hit the floor and she pulled away from his grasp easily, almost faintly she swayed a little before regaining her posture.
>Without another word she headed toward the door and walked out of it, closing it behind her. She leaned against it and started panting slowly, her eyes cast down to her obviously damp spot on her crotch.. it was obvious that he... no.. the risk.. turned her on more than anything her husband could do.
>She got onto her bike and quickly peddled toward her hotel, her mind swimming with the urge to turn back get get brutally fucked. After pretty much tossing her bike against the locking rails, she makes her way to her room and lays back onto her bed, the bright red sunset shining into her room vibrantly.
"Oh May... what should you do..."
>She mutters to herself as she tosses her bag aside onto the pillow, the phone on the side pocket showing the time 6:30pm
>>
>>9362557
>Watching her leave, he was surprised she didn't come onto him instead. Seems that girl was more resilient than most, damn her stubbornness, but he supposed it wouldn't be fun if it was easy.

>The twilight dwindled in the late hours of the day. The sun cracking over the horizon, saying it last goodbyes before setting for the night painted the city orange.
>As she gazed dreamily out the window, wondering what to do, her bag buzzed. The phone had lit up. A message from that unknown number?
"Hey, thought you wouldn't mind seeing what you're missing out on."
>Attached was a picture of a towering hunk of meat protruding from the man's waist. He held it in his hand, thick and full, a bead of pre sitting on the tip begging to be eaten up.
"Door's still unlocked, by the way~"
>>
File: f5f40427f8e3509fa4ee2964a2c472c4.png (679KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
f5f40427f8e3509fa4ee2964a2c472c4.png
679KB, 900x1200px
>>9362654
>Her cheeks once again burned brightly. Each of her bright blue eyes traces over the image hungrily, her throat grew dry and she focused solely on the picture for several seconds
"Oh my god that really is a huge cock.."
>She said to herself slowly, her left hand moved to her crotch and she threw herself against her back pillow, quickly typing a message
"O..ok fine, its bigger than my husbands. is that what you wanted to hear from me?"
>She decides to send a picture of herself... unzipping her jacket, she pulls the sides apart and takes a quick picture of her bare breasts. As soon as she sends the picture she redresses and types again
"If I suck your cock, will you stop bothering me?"
>She sends the message and looks out of her balcony, phone still in hand
"Does that sound fair?"
>>
>>9362209
Sounds good boss. Have a safe trip!

>within the hour after you leave. The bull went over to his neighbor's and knocked on the door. He didn't have much intention with sleeping with her at the moment, but the idea played loosely in his mind
>>
>>9362541
I've always followed the saying, "no money, no honey".

I'll be more than happy to send some money your way.
>>
>>9362762
"I want a lot of things from you May. Though it's nice to hear you admit it~"
>Said the first cryptic text, knowing his delicate teasing was getting to her. At his own place, he sat slowly stroking his cock to the thought of her lips pressed tightly around it.
"Maybe, come over. We'll see~"
>There was no way he could stop at a blowjob. Even though it's what he loved above all other sexual things, she was too much to get away with just some oral.
>He wanted to knead her ass with his hands as he plowed, thrusting his length and skewering her like worthless meat over and over. Maybe he'd record it all and send it to that pathetic husband of hers.
"Don't keep me waiting, May~"
>>
>>9362848
>Within minutes, she was back at his door, she pushed it open slowly and strolled inside. Sitting down next to him, her arms folded and she glanced away from his eyes
"This is between us ok?"
>Her voice sounded deadly serious, although its the same tone as when she told you not to fuck her on the stairwell that one time...
"Have you got that Anon?"
>She turns to you and finally looks into your eyes, a nervous expression on her face and eyes.
>>
>>9362873
>He sat, watching her saunter in like she owned the place, cock still in hand, stroking softly and gently. The bead of precum had splintered off and was rolling down the side of the shaft, tantalisingly.
"You sure your husband doesn't want to watch? He did last time, with no problem at all~"
>Laughing as he laid back, waiting for her to jump on his cock, he teased more, and more.
"Hmm, I don't know sweetheart, my hand might just slip and record everything to show to that hubby of yours, unless you stop denying what you really want; a nice big cock to drown on~"
>With his spare hand he beckoned her close, and with the other gripping his cock, he pointed it in her direction.
>>
File: 6a31299de4e6268d63edce3dc0f210ae.jpg (591KB, 825x1100px) Image search: [Google]
6a31299de4e6268d63edce3dc0f210ae.jpg
591KB, 825x1100px
>>9362972
>Her eyes rolled dissmisivly and she moved along the sofa onto her knee's, she blushed darkly and took her bag off, tossing it aside onto the space on the coffee table.
"S..shut up! He hated watching!"
>Her tone of voice is bleeding through again, trying to be dominant while really giving hints of a lie
"Besides.."
>She grabs your cock gently and lowers her mouth to it, she begins to lick the bright red tip and lower her eye lids, her lips tracing over it... she seems to get almost intoxicated just by its taste and scent
"I..Never mind.."
>Her lips form around the tip and she begins to lower and raise her head on the tip of your cock, taking a few extra inches in each push and pull.
>>
>>9362831
What do I need money for? Are you implying that I need to upgrade? There's more to my waifu than her looks.
>>
>>9363053
No you mouth breather, what I'm saying is that money or resources in general are used to provide and demonstrate stability.

You don't need to upgrade your woman's appearance. Just provide enough to satisfy her needs.

Hence, Happy wife, happy life.
>>
Thoughts on a scientist creating a piece of equipment that is able to manipulate the through process of others and tests it out on your wife at first to see the effectiveness before shifting to personal gain to have their way with her?
>>
>>9363262
Neither my waifu nor myself need wealth to be happy. Opulence and creature comforts have never been part of her way of life, and I don't think she'd be particularly impressed by the fact that it came from somebody else.
>>
>>9363017
"Oh sure, that's why he did nothing about it? That why he got hard? That's why he let you get mercilessly fucked by a complete stranger while he wished it was him?"
>With one hand on her head, his palm laying against her cheek and fingers leading up into her silky strands of brunette hair, he pulled her down onto his cock completely, forcing the large rod to rail her throat.
"Don't make me laugh. You enjoyed it too, didn't you? Cheating on him, him not knowing what a fucking dirty slut you are, and then showing him yourself. Isn't that why you begged me to keep going? Isn't that why we're here now?~"
>With that, he placed his other palm on the spare side of her head and started to face fuck her brutally. Showing no remorse for the stubborn girl who made this has hard as she could, this was simply the payment.
>She felt his tip widen her throat over and over as he pulsed in and out, his girth throbbing uncomfortably, completely consuming the free space in her throat greedily.
>>
>>9363396
>Her eyes glanced up at you slowly and she moved her head back to get in a few words to support her side, however, as soon as she did... your hands started their facefucking motion.
"Ahh-Glpf-Gplfo-Hlpf-Slrpf"
>The sounds of her erotic gags and her throat straining against your cock as she pretty much chokes on it, fill the room and echo from the walls. Each of her hands grip your legs . Her throat buldges with each thrust and tears start to stream down her face, your manly cock showing her what a true and real man can do for a woman like her... and she enjoys every second of it.
>>
>>9363393
She doesn't need to know. I was willing to help and donate a generous portion of my wealth to help.

I mean, surely there must be something that you'd like to give to your waifu. Something that demonstrates your love and affection to her, ya?
>>
>>9363462
>His hands were her support now. The tight grip he held her in was the only thing she could cling to for safety, and she could only hope we wasn't too mean.
"God, you have the tightest fucking throat! You must never use it around the limp dicked husband of yours, that's good. It means I get to enjoy your virgin throat!~"
>With that, he pulled her slutty face of his large cock and threw her body backwards. She landed on her back, comfortably, the pillows of the sofa making a nice bed for her to lay on. Before he could get her bearings, she noticed her head was curved around the arm of the couch, and he was walking around to that side. Within a second, his cock was thrust deep within her throat again, from a completely fresh angle this time.
>>
>>9363674
Well, I... I appreciate the offer, but as you can see, she's more interested in anything that would enhance her abilities as a hunter, whether it's a better bow, better ordinance, armor, that sort of thing.

Okay, I guess there is one other thing I'd like to provide for her, but... that's not really the responsibility of anyone else besides me, her husbando. It's just... wrong to even conscript some other person, especially a-a stranger! No, that's something I have to figure out myself.
>>
>>9363859
>Her legs clenched together and lifted inti the air a little, her arms also reaching out over her head to try stall you for a second or two to no avail.
>You could almost see your cock's process as it pushed through her throat, buldging down her neck with each motion. Her eyes slam shut again as you use and abuse her throat. The same gagging and squeltching sounds accomodate the empty gaps in her throat as your thick piece of meat slams back and forth, her small cap falls off of her head causing her brown hair to loosen down the side of the sofa.
>>
File: tumblr_on0jsab1ci1uyku5so1_500.png (418KB, 500x530px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on0jsab1ci1uyku5so1_500.png
418KB, 500x530px
>>9363916
Forgot the pic.
>>
>>9363922
//Sorry Anon, I gotta put this rp on hold, we've been rp'ing for hours and somethings come up so I cant be at my computer. Catch you when Im next on though, right?
>>
My loyal waifu~
>>
>>9364964
For a loyal wife, she sure does like to show off her body. Are you sure she's loyal~?
>>
>>9365015
I made her wear that actually!
>>
>>9363916
Well tell you what, let's go to that new pub over that. Drinks on me, tell me whats on the back of your mind and I'll help out as much as I can.

>(Side note, I know nothing about that game, so I'm just free balling it)
>>
>>9365068
Why would you do that? It's almost as if you're showing her off for other men to stare at... Undress her with their eyes... Maybe do some other things too~
>>
>>9365118
Thats not it at all~!
Its not like I'd love to see her take cock in every hole!
>>
>>9365214
Well, with such an energy-filled husband at her side, I'm sure she's totally satisfied as is. I'm just worried that she'd start to get... urges when she feels so many eyes on her, lusting after her body. Which brings me back to my original point... Are you sure she's loyal? Such a cute girl is sure to get approached by all sorts of men who'd be interested in using her in a variety of ways...
>>
>>9365080
((No worries, it's basically a post-apocalyptic mash up of tribal societies and bits of recovered futuristic tech.))

Wouldn't hurt to chat, I'm always open to getting to know a stranger better.
After all, building trust and developing connections is pretty essential to surviving out there.

You call these places "pubs" where you come from, huh? Truth is, I'm not really from around here myself. They're more like drinking holes than anything. Tough customers and all.
>>
File: Toph_belt.png (127KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
Toph_belt.png
127KB, 333x250px
My girlfriend is a princess, no one pampers her like I do
>>
>>9365343
Eh, my cock c-cant satisfy her, unfortunately...
But I know she's loyal!
>>
The only thing keeping me from posting my waifu is that I know I should play as her. It just kind of ruins the cucking part of getting cucked, since I am basically the person cucking myself.
>>
>>9365500
Get someone else to play her and I'll play the bull. You can sit outside the door and hear me impregnate her.
>>
>>9365494
Where is she right now, anon? You never know, she might be out having fun without you as we speak.
>>
>>9365507
That'd be ideal! However, considering how dead we are makes me wonder about the likelyhood of both the bull and the potential waifu-player being interested in a pastel-colored horse.
>>
>>9365500
Why not have both you and the bull play her?
>>
>>9365529
Sh-shes in my bedroom waiting for me to find someone to satisfy her
>>
>>9365561
I'd be interested but I don't think I can pull off her intellect.
>>
>>9365500
You're probably here to see your wife get fucked. So just by entering this thread with that intent, you're cucking yourself.
>>
>>9365581
...So the truth finally comes out. Well, it seems that she's in dire need of a man to show her a good time. I can give her that, but there's no guarantee she'll even want you anymore after we're through.
>>
>>9365564
That's a compromise which comes close to being the best option.
>>9365594
It's fiiiiine.
>>9365596
The idea of digging a deeper hole for myself is really arousing. Guess that explains why I haven't been able to get off to anything other than cucking and censored porn for the last few months.
>>
>>9365660
You can? Please do! She's loyal though!
>>
>>9365693
We'll see about that. First, let's go see her.
>>
>>9365687
With Twilight, a scenario comes to mind where she examines two human specimens bodies thoroughly, determining and pointing out the obvious qualities of each
>>
>>9365702
>Opens the bedroom door and gestures you to walk in. You walk in and see her on the bed in lingerie with her legs spread
There she is!
>>
>>9365738
Oh~ She's even prettier than I imagined.
>I walk slowly and deliberately up to Mio, and run my hands along her legs
Hi, there, cutie. I heard from your husband that you're not fully satisfied with his performance in bed. He enlisted my help in that regard.
>>
>>9365805
Y-yes! My husband's small cock can't please me! But your huge cock can!
>she spreads more and moans from your strong hands caressing her thigh
>>
>>9365875
So much for loyalty.
>I chuckle, looking over at you with a smirk, before reaching down and unbuckling my pants, before removing them and allowing my rather large member to hang free. I pump it a couple times in my hand, despite it already being mostly erect, before resting it on Mio's stomach.
Like what you see?
>>
>>9363922
>As her hair fell relatively gracefully, in gross comparison to the railing of her throat. Watching her squirm was delightful in a way; a payback for all that bitchy attitude she was giving, trying to make him jealous. He definitely wasn't the slightly bit envious of that cuckold husband of hers now.
>With each thrust, you could see the tip smash against the inside of her tight neck. As if it was going to burst through.
"Poor girl, this must not be comfortable for you... oh well!~"
>Speaking with complete disregard for her comfort, he leaned forward and groped her chest. Her tight jacket hugged her slim waist harshly, and made her nipples, erect from arousal stand out. It was easy for him to pinch and bite at them in that regard.
>After a short while, feeling himself get too ahead, he dragged his cock out of her tight throat, saving all the cum for somewhere a bit more... special~
"Ahhh, fuck! God, nothing beats fucking a pretty face~ I'm so glad I've got your number, I might be getting used to this~"

>>9364335
//It's alright, admittedly my replies were slow all throughout the day so it made it hard to keep it going. Next time we meet you won't be let off so easy~
>>
>>9365979
Y-yes! Please fill my pussy with your cum!
>she starts rubbing you with her hand to make you harder
>>
>>9366031
Now, now, we've got all night, there's no need to rush. As long as your hubby's here, why don't we put on a show for him?
>I climb on top of Mio, and rest my cock between her large tits
Go ahead and show him what you can do.
>>
>>9366031
(You busy, Mio-cuck? We can continue later if you'd like.)
>>
>>9366532
(Yeah sorry! I need to do some stuff!)
>>
>>9366749
(No problem. I'll probably be here whenever you get back, unless something comes up.)
>>
>>9362806
>>9362253
>>9362291
Is this chain gonna continue? I haven't read any good Tharja cuck stuff in a while.
>>
>>9367528
(Are you Celestia? Or a cuck who has her as a waifu?)
>>
>>9367524
(I was going to continue it as I just got back, but I realised how bad I am writing roleplay without a partner, so I guess ill have to drop it unless the cuck was roleplaying the waifu or both
>>
>>9367692
(I was rp'ing as both the other night if that answers your question.)
>>
>>9367813
(Well, quality waifu choice, but I'm not a bull, I'm a cuck.)
>>
>>9367752
(Want me to take over? I'm good at this)
>>
>>9367863
(Sure man, go ahead)
>>
>>9365561
If this lovely brave anon >>9365594
wants to give it a shot, I'd give it my all.
>>
>>9362291
Don't worry, she'll be fine with me.
Go do whatever you need to do, and I'll do her
>>
>>9367524
I was down to play the bull. I made a small scenario if it helps here. >>9362806
>>
>>9367889
You'd try playing Twilight?
>>
>>9367951
Different Anon here, If its an anthro or human Twilight I'd give it a shot at waifu playing.
>>
>>9367974
Human, please. I'm ready, let's give it a try.
>>
Alright, So...

>>9365507 Bull, check.

>>9367988 Cuck, check.

Waifu - me, check.

Give us a starter
>>9367988
>>
>>9368014
Do you have a perference of how to play human Twi?

Is this pony Twi who becomes a human when she goes to human world? Is this human Twi that only appeared in the second movie? Is your own version? Does she have magic powers or is she a normal human?
>>
>>9368043
I'd probably play her as my own version, just a normal human if thats alright.
Unless you want any specific traits?
>>
>>9368079
No, normal human works. So, is she a princess? A highschool student? A scientist? A librarian?
>>
>>9368129
Whatever you'd prefer. anything of those sound great~
>>
>>9368156
Let's do scientist. She can be conducting a study at our university and the bull and I are both test subjects. But what should the study be on?
>>
File: Celestia slender anthro.jpg (491KB, 890x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Celestia slender anthro.jpg
491KB, 890x1280px
>>9367813

Why would a horse goddess like her ever love a worthless loser like you?
>>
>>9368205
It could be on anything Anon, it doesnt matter. by all means, take your time and choose something though if you like.
>>
>>9368237
Depends what you want to play with. It can be a study of the effects of male chastity. Or a drug meant to increase penis size that doesn't work on Anon. Or a fertility drug that makes both test subjects hard and horny, but with Anon there's a side-effect where he can't reach orgasm.
>>
>>9368219
Because I'm not a worthless loser... I'm a nice guy.
>>
>>9368297
The penis size one sounds pretty fun~ Bull Anon is still here right?
>>
>>9368332
Depending what the bull wants to do, the drug could just not work on either of us, but he's already big, or it works on him and not me. Of course, for science, Twi has to take lots of measurements, and if a test subject is impressive, she'd be tempted to try him out for herself.
>>
File: celestia horse pussy.jpg (145KB, 634x900px) Image search: [Google]
celestia horse pussy.jpg
145KB, 634x900px
>>9368326

She may like you because you're nice to her, and like you as a cutesy boyfriend, but don't get confused. She's not sexually attracted to nice guys. She cannot be pleasured by her, you don't push her buttons that way.
>>
>>9368517
That's... not true. Celestia is kind and loving, it'd only make sense that she'd be attracted to someone good natured also. What makes you so confident that she would prefer otherwise?
>>
New Thread.
>>9369349
>>9369349
>>9369349
>>9369349
New Thread.
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 129

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.