[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sad/ - Satyr After Dark #73: Hound Pounding Edition Previo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 107

File: 1494629025986.png (1MB, 2679x3790px) Image search: [Google]
1494629025986.png
1MB, 2679x3790px
/sad/ - Satyr After Dark #73: Hound Pounding Edition

Previous Thread: >>9230469
Satyr Abomination Thread: >>>/mlp/30032040

>What is the 'Satyr After Dark' thread about?
A satyr is what happens when a human and a pony (or any other sort of creature) decide to get freaky and end up having a child. This thread is dedicated to the art and written works about the steamier and lewder affairs of these lusty abominations. Yes, even hand holding. Especially that.

>What are the rules?
There are no thread specific rules, do what you want.

>What is the continuity (world/characters/attributes)?
Whatever you want it to be. Everything is a variable, there are no absolutes. Characters, names, genders, personalities, relationships, backgrounds, writing style, genre. If you want to know the common headcanons of certain characters, read some stories or ask the thread.

Searchable Archive:
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/search/?tags=satyr
Story by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/qFf46ep5
Author List:
http://pastebin.com/RFgtrECq
Satyrs by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/iUWLGvB4
Dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m74cw1zph214irq/AACgNqIgES4fQORdx3rooQoVa?dl=0
>>
File: mistake_yuzu_ovi_color.png (78KB, 1515x1953px) Image search: [Google]
mistake_yuzu_ovi_color.png
78KB, 1515x1953px
>>9306035
>Nothing Mothers Day Related
Cmon mang.

Well /d/ was kind enough to do this commission for me. Happy SOON to be a mothers day.

So lets talk mudders. Any ideas? Mothers going cougar with satyrs? Mothers with their kids? Whats on today's agenda?
>>
>>9306722
The only thing mother related I could accept as sexual is if she were a widow with her sights on fresh meat or teaching her daughter how to have sex properly.
>>
File: 1465502495486.png (310KB, 1457x890px) Image search: [Google]
1465502495486.png
310KB, 1457x890px
>>9306767
>or teaching her daughter how to have sex properly.

You mean in a wincest setting? Or like practicing with a banana type deal?

>The only thing mother related I could accept as sexual is if she were a widow with her sights on fresh meat
Thats a pretty interesting idea. If you go satyr route maybe boy satyr has a friend with a smoking hot mom who is no longer married (does divorce count?) and said mother has an itch that needs a young man to scratch? Or you mean something with Anon shacking up with a single mom?
>>
>>9306831
>Wincest
Not really, just actually teaching her how to have sex and getting comfortable with her changing body but with more dildos and kissing than what's needed.
>Divorce
Nope. Gotta be a widow. Divorce just implies that the marriage either peetered out or either of them was a scumbag and both scenarios are unsatisfying to me.
>>
>>9306722
Oh fuck, I didn't even realize. My mother's just a completely terrible person, so I haven't kept up with mothers day in over a decade.

>>9306831
>You mean in a wincest setting?
That's my vote.
Which mothers bring their daughter to join them in the bedroom?
>>
File: 1472032650188.png (229KB, 1020x879px) Image search: [Google]
1472032650188.png
229KB, 1020x879px
>>9307032
>My mother's just a completely terrible person, so I haven't kept up with mothers day in over a decade.

Sorry to hear than Anon.

>Which mothers bring their daughter to join them in the bedroom?
Only ones I ever really focus on are Lyra and BonBon. Hottest mom and daughter wincest couples in my opinion. especially if you subscribe to Bon being a total psychopath and wanting to have herself be replaced by a younger more fertile version "of herself" though I personally head canon Gumdrop loving her mother and encourages her to be an active participant in the love making and not be the cuck queen a few anons have her be.
>>
>>9307120
Well, cuckbon is pretty hot, but I'm open to alternate interpretations. To be honest, as fun as the raunchiest cest can be, I'm also a sucker for when it manages to combine with loving and romantic to create a happy, but very odd family.

I'd like to hear your headcanon on how Bon Bon and her family ended up with that arrangement.
>>
File: derpi_397278.png (709KB, 1282x1107px) Image search: [Google]
derpi_397278.png
709KB, 1282x1107px
>>9307188
>I'd like to hear your headcanon on how Bon Bon and her family ended up with that arrangement.

Having a believable head canon for a mother being ok with her daughter fucking her dad and mom joining in is a tough sell.

I had no real established head canon for it but I did have a stupid idea for a story that never got off the ground that kind of tilted towards that.

Basically what had happened was that Gumdrop was getting at that age where her hormones and sexuality were beginning to manifest as she started blossoming into a sexually aware teen.

Anon and her had always been really close as she was a daddy's girl growing up and the two played together often. Bonbon got in on it too but work kept her busy. Still, the feelings of puberty and her love for her dad were getting a bit mixed and she started having that awkward Im too old to be goofy with my dad but also being around a mature man her body started noticing things. Basically hormones and being close to her dad.

Now for this story since it was meant for /sad/ I was going to have a virus or infection take over that turns the host into a sex crazed maniac. Like zombies but with sex instead of eating. It was spread from of course bodily fluids so coming into contact with them would shortly transform you from sensible person to mindless sex starved cock slut or pussy whore.

Story then turns into a survival horror type deal with Anon coming to her rescue and she gets to see her dad be manly but caring and kind. As the two make their way though the town they hold up in the attic of a home and wait out the fuck storm. Anon jokes "Well they gotta tire themselves out eventually."
>>
File: wgAxyvi.png (33KB, 752x1445px) Image search: [Google]
wgAxyvi.png
33KB, 752x1445px
>>9307700

And Gumdrop having seen the war zone of sex is at this point both hot and bothered and terrified and anons perceived confidence and kindness make her think she is infected as she feels attracted to him. She freaks and says she's infected and tries to leave so she doesnt turn on her dad but he restrains her because true or not she's his little girl and wants to "die" with her than be alone but assures her that she is not infected because they had no control over it when infected. And Gumdrop slowly calms down realizing she is not infected but then becomes horrified when she realizes she is not infected and those feelings are her own.

Awkward silence and nothing as Anon holds her from behind as she tries to calm herself from all the fluster. At this point since the world has basically "ended" she goes for broke and wants to fuck her dad on her own terms and throws herself at him. Anon cant say no at this point feeling the same helplessness and need for comfort so the two go at hard and heavy in the hot suffocating attic.

Lots of deep thrusting, kissing, and moaning as Anon ravages Gumdrop and cums buckets in his not so little girl anymore as the two throw caution to the wind with their end of the world sex romp. Cumming right into her pussy damn be the consequences.

Basking in the dim afterglow and tired out the two share an embrace as their relationship passed that of lovers or family. The dangers of the outside far from their minds as they obtained the needed comfort and distraction. But reality hits hard as noise begins to emanate from below. Its the towns folk, and they are talking normal. The dreaded infection has passed and life begins to return to normal.
>>
File: 1483222896144.jpg (394KB, 1477x1898px) Image search: [Google]
1483222896144.jpg
394KB, 1477x1898px
>>9307706

All except for the two who were not infected but engaged in uninhibited sex none the less. And basically from that was the set up for them starting a relationship, BonBon not really being upset because that event changed everyone's lives but the two never told her they were never infected. A dirty sweat filled secret the two promised to keep in that attic. Something like that.

It was more or less just an idea but I could never really write it lord knows I did want to try. Also, if you gotta know where the source came from the answer was Thistle commissioned Glimmer (Satyr) to make her a love potion which was want it need on steroids so Rory could love her but what she made instead was an inhibit destroyer that just made everyone sex wild. So it only remained in the system for a few days. But the towns folk never knew what it was, cause they would have killed the two. Still everyone was more or less worse for wear as they were dehydrated, sore, and pregnancies shot through the roof. Pic not related (unless you want it to be)

Just my thoughts and they are not "canon" just my own take it
>>
>>9307700
>>9307706
>>9307758

You had me until the fuckpockalypse part. That really just doesn't appeal to me.
So, I'll trying to build from the points before that.

Maybe, given her disposition, Anon and Bon Bon saw the signs far, far earlier than Gumdrop was aware of these feelings.
How two people could deal with that could really come down to any mix of upbringing, culture and so many other things.
So maybe they just decided that, if it came to that, they'd just accept her as she was, and all the baggage that came with it?
>>
File: 1460258471164.jpg (215KB, 392x602px) Image search: [Google]
1460258471164.jpg
215KB, 392x602px
>>9307807
>You had me until the fuckpockalypse part
Well like I said that was the general idea I had for it

>So maybe they just decided that, if it came to that, they'd just accept her as she was, and all the baggage that came with it?

I figured if anything they'd try to shoot it down or snip it before it buds. But maybe she just kept at it or they wrote it off as natural child like curiosity but once the teens roll around and she hasnt it shaken it off then maybe other tactics need to be applied.
>>
>>9307971
Hmm.
There's a very short idea in /sat/ that basically has it such that Bon Bon's parents were emotionally abusive, so perhaps she always found herself pushing her to try to form a deeper relationship with her father, since she never has one with hers at all.
And that relationship begins to turn romantic as soon as she hits puberty.

Alternatively, or in addition, you could include HFAS in the setting. I know some people hate it, but in this context, I'm only presenting it as the idea that a quirk of being a hybrid is that the westermark effect is absent of severely diminished in many satyrs, not that it automatically makes them crave their parent by default of they don't mesh.
>>
File: 1465500816189.png (258KB, 1466x912px) Image search: [Google]
1465500816189.png
258KB, 1466x912px
>>9308061
>Alternatively, or in addition, you could include HFAS in the setting. I know some people hate it, but in this context, I'm only presenting it as the idea that a quirk of being a hybrid is that the westermark effect is absent of severely diminished in many satyrs, not that it automatically makes them crave their parent by default of they don't mesh.

I see what you mean by that, they know they are their parents but dont "see" them as parents, so if they happen to find them attractive or are aroused by them then they would treat it as any wise older person accordingly. So open flirting, teasing, and for the more brazen touching and the sort. Perhaps being half human and half horse negates teh westemark effect. A topic for another time as I must get up early for work.

But needless to say in our /sad/ verse daughter impregnation is pretty common place.
>>
>>9308151
>But needless to say in our /sad/ verse daughter impregnation is pretty common place.
As it should be.

Have a good night, dude.
>>
>>9306722
Oh, nice new pic!
>>
>>9306831
>You mean in a wincest setting? Or like practicing with a banana type deal?
I mean, if her father is around, why not have him provide the "banana"?
>>
>>9306722
I really hope those eggs are properly fertilized.
That way, Mistake AND Yuzu can celebrate mothers day.
>>
>>9307700
>Having a believable head canon for a mother being ok with her daughter fucking her dad and mom joining in is a tough sell.
How about she just has a fetish for it and gets off on the idea of two closely related people fucking?
>>
>>9307188
>I'm also a sucker for when it manages to combine with loving and romantic to create a happy, but very odd family
That's the best thing ever.
>>
>>9301498
>be gay while not also being a twink who's primary personality trait is "filled with jizz".
That is what I want Snapshot to be: Just a gay satyr who happens to look a little feminine.
>>
>>9307807
>You had me until the fuckpockalypse part. That really just doesn't appeal to me.
Me too. I prefer more of an awkward romantic approach, or even just Gumdrop being lewd as fuck and throwing herself at daddy until he finally breaks down and fucks her raw.
>>
>>9308151
>I see what you mean by that, they know they are their parents but dont "see" them as parents
They see them as parents, they just don't have the westermarck effect to keep them from also having sexual or romantic thoughts about them at the same time.

>so if they happen to find them attractive or are aroused by them then they would treat it as any wise older person accordingly
In a sense. They would still treat them as parent, but woukd have no inhibitions against making sexual advances on them at the same time.

>Perhaps being half human and half horse negates teh westemark effect. A topic for another time as I must get up early for work.
That's my headcanon at least.
Not just horse satyrs, but all human-Equestrian hybrids in general.
>>
>>9308571
>That's my headcanon at least.
>Not just horse satyrs, but all human-Equestrian hybrids in general.
Yeah, the process of combining multiple species could have odd effects.

>Reminder that it's so common for people given up for adoption at birth to start sexual/romantic relationships with their birth parents if they meet them that some agencies that help them reconnect actually warn them of that risk.
>>
>>9308624
>Reminder that it's so common for people given up for adoption at birth to start sexual/romantic relationships with their birth parents if they meet them that some agencies that help them reconnect actually warn them of that risk.
Is that actually a thing?
Huh, I guess GSA is a powerful thing.
>>
>>9308640
Yes.
http://www.adoptionbirthmothers.com/the-risk-of-genetic-sexual-attraction-for-adoptees-and-birth-parents-in-reuinons/
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/secrecy-adoption-fuel-genetic-sexual-attraction/story?id=16371998

People have a natural biological preference for genetically similar partners. I think it's something about vastly different couplings introducing more variables into the gene pool at once or something.
But who's closer than family, especially your parents? But that raises the risk of compounding negative genes and bringing them to the surface, thus Westermark. But it requires said people being around each other regularly in one of their developmental years.

Without that, that daddy dick might as well be on a pedestal.
>>
>>9308753
Yeah, I know about GSA. I meant the part about adoption agencies actually warning people about it.
>>
>>9308807
Oh. I've heard as much. Been a while since I looked into any of this, honestly.
>>
File: 1494462914636.png (650KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1494462914636.png
650KB, 1000x1414px
Someone said they wanted a flatter Simmer piece last thread?
>>
I did another color.
Any feedback is appreciated.
>>
>>9309677
Minor updates and fixes.
>>
>>9311074
Very nice, man.
Only real issue is Anon's texture could be updated to be smoother in full color, he now has both a blocky, slightly even staticy thing going on.

Either way, keep on keepin on.
>>
>>9311745
Yeah, I see what you mean but that's the shading that's in the original pic. Probably could be made to look better, but I generally avoid altering the original lineart more than absolutely necessary when coloring.
>>
>>9311790
Fair enough. Respect for artists work, and all that.
>>
>>9309136
Funny joke.
>>
I want to see more of satyrs fucking ponies.
>>
File: 1468188695418.jpg (1MB, 841x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1468188695418.jpg
1MB, 841x1024px
>>9313677
>>
File: 1465915311607.png (741KB, 1800x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1465915311607.png
741KB, 1800x1700px
>>9313677
Ok, so that one guy can spam pics but I gotta wait 4 minutes to post two pics back to back?
>>
>>9313719
>I gotta wait 4 minutes to post two pics back to back?
What?
>>
>>9313719
Try and avoid replying to the same person like you just did, see if that does anything.
>>
>>9314052
>>9314079
Well had to step out for today so won't be back for a while but we do the file storage in /sat/ could try for that
>>
>>9314079
Yeah, I guess if he had a message text and it was identicaly, he'd get the 5 minute cooldown.
When posting without a message it should only be 1 minute though.
>>
>>9314184
Yeah, if your text is identical it'll count as a duplicate post.
>>
>>9314184
>>9314210
Isn't it the same for pics if you try replying to the same post twice in a row, even if you are posting different pics?
>>
>>9314332
Pics arent factored in.
>>
>>9314332
Yeah, it would be, because if you reply to someone it puts the post quote in and that counts as having a message.

That would be true regardless of whether you post a picture if you reply to the same person multiple times without adding anything except the quote to the message.
>>
>>9315384
Kyra is a very underdiscussed satyr.
>>
>>9315472
Tirek is a very unpopular horse.
>>
>>9315493
Tirek, like all villains, just needs to be domesticated and subjected to the rehabilitation breeding program.
>>
>>9315384
>>9315472
>>9315493
Must have been hard for Kyra to grow up without a father, seeing as he is imprisoned in Tartarus.
Which of the other satyrs do you think she would hang out with?
>>
>>9315572
Could always chill in Satyrville. Outcasts welcome.
>>
>No futa timberwolf satyrs
What the fuck
>>
>>9315592
I could see her being among its founding pioneers.
>>
>>9315596
Feel free to make one if you want I guess
>>
>>9315636
I've been kinda keeping track of all this, thoughts?

Area is in the fields between the smokey mountains and Ponyville, nestled on the edges of the unnamed mountains and the furthest reaches of white tail. Perhaps 50 miles or more from ponyville, after accounting for atrocious scale of official map.
Anon moved there after the girls were born because of discrimination, possibly.
Ariana, Lenora, kimmy/Mera, and Firginia grew up there.
Unsure of Cottonball's origin, assuming a not bun empire setting.
Asha met Kimmy/Mera or Lerona on one of their rare trips into the nearest town. Figured it would be a decent resource to begin her own potion research after learning all her mom cold teach.
Laika was perhaps gem hunting in the mountains and met Firginia? Stuck around afterwards because no real ties anywhere else. Two formed a sort of pack bond, something akin to a quasi-familial, platonic bond.
Thickette and Driftwood, native to the deer village in the nearby woods.

Alex was suggested recently. Assumed after leaving home because of anti-learning parents? Not sure about that one.
Kyra left behind after Tirek's banishment? Not trusted elsewhere due to paternity, despite being born after he was banished. Likely a rape baby.
>>
>>9315596
Just make Firginia accidentally imbibe one of Thorn's horsecock potions.
>>
File: eq map.jpg (1MB, 1400x860px) Image search: [Google]
eq map.jpg
1MB, 1400x860px
>>9315754
Could you mark where you would place it on this map?
>>
File: eq_map2.jpg (848KB, 1400x860px) Image search: [Google]
eq_map2.jpg
848KB, 1400x860px
>>9315830
>>
>>9315754
>Ariana, Lenora, kimmy/Mera, and Firginia grew up there.
In my headcanon, Ariana, Lenora, Kimmy/Mera and Firginia would be part of the first generation of satyrs and grow up before Satyrville (or whatever it's called) is founded.
I imagine all the first generation satyrs would be well into adulthood before they are able to found their own town.
I could see them too joining in early though.

>Unsure of Cottonball's origin, assuming a not bun empire setting.
Assuming a not-bun-empire setting, I guess she would just be Angel's daughter.

>Kyra left behind after Tirek's banishment? Not trusted elsewhere due to paternity, despite being born after he was banished. Likely a rape baby.
I figure Tirek knocked her mother up in the brief period he was free in Equestria before getting banished to Tartarus again. Rape is certainly a possibility.

In any case, she was born after Tirek was long gone. Her father's reputation and her somewhat more than usual demonic look no doubt caused her to be shunned a bit more than other satyrs.

>>9315864
That would work I guess.
>>
>>9315384
Major cutie. Anymore cute stuff like this?
>>
>>9315952
Yeah, I doubt it was conventionally founded, as opposed to a few people gradually flitting in until it got larger.
Maybe until their teens, when Cottonball showed up, the only other satyr about was Thickette.

>>9315985
That's all there is.
>>
>>9315572
Only Lenora, because everybody else finds her intimidating. Also Lenora needs a friend that's not afraid to call her on her bullshit.
>>
>>9316006
I guess its founding could just start with a few satyrs like Kyra building houses out in the middle of nowhere and then more followed. After a few houses sprung up there, all populated by satyrs, word spread and even more satyrs followed. As more satyrs gathered there, entrepreneurial satyrs started seeing business opportunities there and setting up shops there selling satyr clothing and such. After a while it just sort of gradually became considered a town, and eventually that status was formalized and a mayor was appointed.
>>
>>9316106
I can see those two having an interesting friendship dynamic, with both of them being a bit aggressive and snappy.
>>
File: Satyrville map.png (80KB, 1000x882px) Image search: [Google]
Satyrville map.png
80KB, 1000x882px
>>9316106
>>9316179
Sounds like a good basis to me.
Generally, I consider Lenora a lot of bark and very little bite, due to her general upbringing, but her attitude and overall intimidation factor still likely doesn't make her a lot of friends.

>>9316116
Yep. Did a mockup of what's been discussed so far.
I doubt it would ever be a big town, and given its nature as a place for outcasts, I feel it would be both very close knit. Never a place that outgrows being a place where everybody quite literally knows everybody.
>>
>>9316871
>Generally, I consider Lenora a lot of bark and very little bite, due to her general upbringing, but her attitude and overall intimidation factor still likely doesn't make her a lot of friends.
Agreed. She's often snide by default, and snaps at people easily, but she's smart enough not sting anyone unless they make her extremely angry since she knows that doing so will get her in trouble with her dad.
When her and Kyra first met, they clashed a bit at first, but quickly developed a mutual respect for each other.
>>
I love satyrs, but this Satyrville thing is taking this whole thing away from MLP and into pure autism territory. The idea that it was founded by the DGA monster harem crap doesn't help one bit either.

Seriously! Are you even listening to yourselves anymore?
>>
>>9316991
>but she's smart enough not sting anyone unless they make her extremely angry since she knows that doing so will get her in trouble with her dad.
Well, because she was raised well enough to have a moral code greater than "will I get in trouble?"
But I guess it really partly comes down to how dangerous her venom is.
I personally headcanon it as like tarantula hawk venom. So painful it basically makes the victims body lock up, but not overly dangerous in and of itself.
Mera's however, I headcanon as being basically green mamba venom.
>>
>>9316871
Personally I think it would be a bit bigger than that and that DGA and his daughters would live together at least in the early days.
Maybe they'd move out to their own houses nearby when they're older, but by that time the town would be a bit bigger than that.
>>
>>9317397
Well, this is drawn in the time after they were older and built their own little places nearby.
The other neighbors drawn are only those discussed so far.
>>
>>9317340
>But I guess it really partly comes down to how dangerous her venom is.
>I personally headcanon it as like tarantula hawk venom. So painful it basically makes the victims body lock up, but not overly dangerous in and of itself.
I figure it would be painful and cause severe swelling at the point of injection, but wouldn't be lethal unless the victim is allergic to it or they got stung in a particularly vital area such as the throat or head.
>>
>>9317005
This is an extremely autistic general if you couldn't tell already. Satyr headcanons are 'serious business'.
>>
File: imoneofuguiseseriouslybut.jpg (138KB, 1295x1122px) Image search: [Google]
imoneofuguiseseriouslybut.jpg
138KB, 1295x1122px
>>9317005
>I love satyrs, but this Satyrville thing is taking this whole thing away from MLP and into pure autism territory
>>
>>9317962
Yeah, that he's our troll was blatantly obvious, and you just gave him a (You), you faggot.

Now post satyrs.
>>
File: 1491519532551.png (585KB, 1764x1938px) Image search: [Google]
1491519532551.png
585KB, 1764x1938px
>>9318061
Oh damn didnt see there was a lewd edit of this. Thats cute and lewd as fuck.

So now then, Thistle and Eden. Whats the story behind this lewd situation? Did Rory break her heart and she goes to Eden for some intimate comfort? Or something else entirely? Did Rory agree to lend him Thistle in exchange for whatever mare follower he had?
>>
>>9318177
I dunno, man. I don't care in the slightest about Rory, and actively dislike Eden.
Shipping ain't my bag, dig?
>>
>>9318231
>>9318231
What is your bag?
>>
>>9318255
Human on satyr, mostly. Especially cest.
Lesbians are pretty great too.

Extreme stuff is fun sometimes, but I really like loving and comfy lewd.
>>
>>9315472
Colored it.
>>
>>9318723
Fit/10
Would take by the horns and wear out her throat.
>>
>>9318723
Missed the tail. Fixed.
>>
File: 1459432596878.jpg (727KB, 722x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1459432596878.jpg
727KB, 722x1000px
>>9318302
Human on Satyr is pretty hot. And cest is a favoirte of mine as well. But I like pretty much any content so long as we have fun and get stuff discussed.
>>
File: zYxWBD8.jpg (52KB, 671x611px) Image search: [Google]
zYxWBD8.jpg
52KB, 671x611px
>>9319900
Fair enough. I just get nothing out of shipping.
Not that I try to stop people from talking about it, just seemed the question was pointed my way.

>pic
Here, have a sorta reverse trap.
>>
File: 1461360307034.jpg (321KB, 1000x953px) Image search: [Google]
1461360307034.jpg
321KB, 1000x953px
>>9319960
>Tumblr tier smug posting
No thank you. I like my traps to be cool and chill and not make things into virtue signaling.
>>
>>9315560
>villain starts shit
>btfo
>gender switch magik r sum shit
>get assigned as the handler for a particularly aggressive villain
>lots of hate sex
>lots of booty spanking
>every year she pumps out another kid
>still wants to rebel, but maternal instincts stop her from putting her kids in harms way
>also doesn't want to go against alpha breeder
>get gubberment shekels for keeping villain controlled
>satyr is for world peace

hot
>>
>>9320065
>Cumming buckets into Umbra
>Sloppy make outs
>Have her belly large with child as you just keep pumping

Diamonds
>>
File: 403037.png (229KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
403037.png
229KB, 1000x1000px
>>9320311
Forgot pick
>>
File: 654745.png (552KB, 1280x855px) Image search: [Google]
654745.png
552KB, 1280x855px
>>9320065
Exactly.
Be firm, don't let bad behavior slide, and you should get to work impregnating them again the very day their previous child is born.
With proper training, they should be willing to actively defend you if need be by their third pregnancy.
>>
>>9320311
>>9320467

>"You think you can control ME? ME!? The King of the Crystal Empire?!"
"Not much of a king now, eh?"
>"DAMN YOU HUMAN! DAMN YOU FOR SEEDING ME LIKE SOME BREEDER MARE! DAMN YOU FOR-"
>"Mom I'm gonna eat all the ice cream k cya bye!"
>"NO PUT THAT DOWN DON'T YOU DARE-"
>You chuckle as your wife chases down a little satyr with an open tub of ice cream
>As she gallops up the stairs you can't help but notice her large, shapely pone butt calling for your hands to grab them
>you bite your lip
>you are so gonna smash that tonight
>your other kid starts crying from the noise
>umbra abandons the ice cream covered girl and slides into the baby room
>"No no no no no, mummy's here mummy's here! Hush, hush, hush... there we go..."
>you grin as your wife takes the baby in her arms starts rocking the youngest of your family
>after a while the crying stops
>"Damn you human."
>The baby reaches out and grabs her nose
>"You've put the worst of shackles on me"
>the baby coos softly and she kisses his forehead
>"It's a shackle I enjoy wearing"
>>
File: 1479019646830.png (1MB, 1280x1172px) Image search: [Google]
1479019646830.png
1MB, 1280x1172px
>>9320892
Not
>"Of all the shackles placed on me these are the most pleasant."
One job.

Also, are they ever given their dignity (balls and cock) back and allowed to live as males again? Or in this verse are they forever sentenced to a live of estrus and breast feeding?
>>
>>9321136
They've already had kids. The children need mothers, Anon.
>>
>>9321136
>allowed to live as males again
Would they want to at this point?
>>
File: 1478492571216.png (259KB, 938x840px) Image search: [Google]
1478492571216.png
259KB, 938x840px
>>9321231
>>9321335
>Not knowing this is the greatest way to see if they have been truly "rehabilitated"/mind break

If they say yes, then they just earned themselves another impregnation spree of non stop back to back fucking, impregnation, after care, and child raising.

If they say no, then they are truly reformed and allowed to live with their master breeder unobserved and be fully integrated (when not impregnated) into normal pony society.

At least for the end of the world tier villains. This kind of radical rehabilitation is not used for jaywalkers ya know
>>
>>9322023
Good point, my man.

So which antagonists have currently passed the threshold to be given a loving master?
>>
>>9322077
Sombra, but he's dead
Tirek
possibly Grogar (if he's not dead)
Discord
Queen Chrysalis
[spoiler]Starlight Glimmer[/spoiler]
>>
>>9322171
>Sombra, but he's dead
Clearly, alternate universe outcome.
So, decent villain slave-harem.

Any comics good enough to acknowledge their existence and villains?
I've long wanted to see cloud gremlin masochist girls.
>>
>>9322171
>Glimmer the Commie
>Not giving her a helicopter ride
>>
>>9322077

Umbra is still in training or just finishing it up anyway. She had a real hard ass streak for a good long while as she didnt start softening up until after her 2nd kid was born.

Discord served her time shortly, popped out a kid and then redeemed her evil ways. But it was just a prank bro as she turned herself back into a man and fucked off to do his own things.

Chrysalis never finished her breeding program after she sneaked out and never returned. She's pretty good at evading the law.

CAnt think of any moire atm
>>
>>9323402
So did Kaos grow to be a more normal kid in this setting, relatively speaking?
Because I can't really see Discord/Eris really coming back to dote on the kid she had to pop out here.
>>
>>9325006
Well she was raised in a pretty normal life but found her powers manifested in her late teens. After that she just went ham with them cause who wouldnt use thier reality bending powers?
>>
>>9318061
>Implying I was trolling
Is your head this far up your ass? Every single general on /mlp/ that is filled with writers and artists hates our guts. Even the Incestuous general doesn't like us.
>Barely two or three artists here
>Not a single writer left
>Even if anyone makes new content, contributors are too embarrassed to put on a name when they post it

>>9317635
It was good back when it was about you banging your waifu, which almost everyone in this fandom wants to do. Having cute abominations was the plus that started this entire general.
There are varying levels of autism, and making up an entire town founded by monster satyrs that is filled with nothing but satyrs is way up there.
>>
>>9318061
>>
>>9326590
I want to cutelewd that daughteru.
Cuddle up to her in bed, keeping warm by hotdogging that thicc rump, prodding at her ponut.
>>
Colored another old Cider pic.
There is already a colored version of a clothed version, but the colors on it are a bit weird.

(reposted again because I noticed a few minor details that needed fixing)
>>
>>9326590
>>9327752
Great job coloring
>>
>>9327752
Smol appul

Good work.
>>
File: which pussy style do you prefer.png (123KB, 1381x829px) Image search: [Google]
which pussy style do you prefer.png
123KB, 1381x829px
>>9329395
I colored another cute Peach pic, but unsure which pussy style to go with.

Which do you prefer?
>>
>>9329482
A
>>
>>9329482
B.
Though I'd round the top slightly more to increase the overall mareish look.
>>
>>9329514
>I'd round the top slightly more to increase the overall mareish look.
In what way do you mean?
That's pretty much what I tried in C.
>>
File: 4r3mm1g7.png (58KB, 276x720px) Image search: [Google]
4r3mm1g7.png
58KB, 276x720px
>>9329665
Just the rounded end where a mares impressive clit is stored.
>>
File: peach cute nude color.png (56KB, 236x556px) Image search: [Google]
peach cute nude color.png
56KB, 236x556px
>>9329482
>>9329827
>>
>>9329942
Nice. You're a credit, Color Anon.
>>
>>9329966
Thanks. Nice to know that my work is appreciated.
>>
>>9329482
A.
>>
>>9330200
>>
I colored a cute fishsatyr art.
>>
>>9332111
A great pic just got even better.
>>
>>9319960
>"Things that never happened." for $300.
>>
Happy Mother's Day, fellow Amerifats!
>>
>>9334489
unf
>>
Goodnight bump. Sleep well, /sad/.
>>
File: derpi_1132119.png (80KB, 675x661px) Image search: [Google]
derpi_1132119.png
80KB, 675x661px
>>9335935
Sleep tight
>>
What are some lewd ideas you have for satyr?
>>
>>9338710
Some good, clean, grandfatherly fug accompanied by clit torture. >>9332111
>>
>>9338710
male on futa where the male wanted to bottom but the futa denied him and stuck his penis in her hole.

man, i don't know why i had that idea.
>>
>>9340269
>his penis in her hole.
Her dickhole?
>>
>>9340823
no, vagina or asshole depending on flavor of futa.
it doesn't have the right feeling to it if it's the dickhole.
>>
>>9340269
>>9341079
So male wanted to get fucked by futa, futa said no so male fucked futa? Did I understand that right? I was kind of confused by it
>>
>>9341133
male wanted her to fuck him up his butt, but futa stuck his dick in her vagina or asshole instead.

the futa's the one "in charge" of the situation. she's just doing what she wants.
>>
>>9338710
Rainbow Power surge makes a couple of them excessively well endowed [spoilerz]but not any more randy than normal
>>
File: SA_freckles_spread_color.png (45KB, 1255x1283px) Image search: [Google]
SA_freckles_spread_color.png
45KB, 1255x1283px
So I want to ask the thread a question here. Does anyone have a pic of the prime drake pussy? I know everyone has a preference but I wanted to see other examples if any of nice looking drake pussy.

I personally like something along this line, with a nice leathery and elastic look.
>>
File: cease.png (844KB, 794x509px) Image search: [Google]
cease.png
844KB, 794x509px
>>9306035
>dog satyr with horse pussy and not fortune cookie
>>
>>9342156
>fortune cookie
I would have no idea waht that meant had I not gotten an adopted dog from my cousin.
>>
>>9342156
There's no ponut.

>>9342183
It's a euphemism for canid vagina, like ponut is for equine anus.
>>
>>9342156
I think that's just how DJ draws all vaginas
>>9341419
There's probably some of Thistle and Ash on derpibooru.
>>
File: Thistle_Eden_Playtime.png (602KB, 1764x1938px) Image search: [Google]
Thistle_Eden_Playtime.png
602KB, 1764x1938px
>>9342270
I know there are some on derpi but I wanted to hear waht the thread likes to see. I like this pussy from MT too.
>>
>>9342342
Honestly the best one imho was the one Mimic did of Broil bending over. It just looked nice aesthetically since I'm not into cloaca at all in any way
>>
>>9342374
well, that sounds terrible to me then.
>>
>>9342413
You asked mang
>>
File: broil_booty.png (975KB, 2053x2500px) Image search: [Google]
broil_booty.png
975KB, 2053x2500px
>>9342489
That guy who replied to you wasnt me. One of the draw backs of everyone being Anon. I actually commissioned that pic from Mimic. Just trying to get opinions on what people like to see. (maybe for future commissions) Thanks for the input man, appareciate it.
>>
>>9342374
>>9342539
Oh yeah, this one is amazing. Was this a commission?
>>
>>9342866
>stated exactly in the reply it was a commission
Yes it was
>>
>>9342539
I want to be Simmer.
>>
File: 1481824627285.png (981KB, 1593x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1481824627285.png
981KB, 1593x2100px
>>9342902
Broil is one of our many unreasonably hot satyrs
>>
>>9343068
She certainly is.
>>
>>9342902
>Wanting to be autism
>>
>>9343911
Autism doesn't matter if it means you get to bang your smoking hot twin sister.
>>
>>9344562
Why would she even consider that anyway? Isn't it more plausible that she ends up with someone that isn't her brother just because they live together? That's like saying all the apples should be fucking each other because of how packed their house must be.
>>
>>9344676
They don't just live together. They were born together. They are always together. They do everything together.
>>
File: 1427415.png (1MB, 1500x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1427415.png
1MB, 1500x1800px
>>9344676
>>
>>9338710
Futa virus.
>>
>>9338710
Magical mishaps.
>>
>>9344874
Wouldn't that realistically get on their nerves? Just because they're twins doesn't mean they're close automatically.
>>
>>9345033
I'm sure they have occasional disagreements, but they always make up pretty quickly.
>>
File: Laika doodle 2.png (204KB, 1085x862px) Image search: [Google]
Laika doodle 2.png
204KB, 1085x862px
>>9342156
>>9342270
Actually, the reason why I drew her vagina that way and why I never finished the drawing was because I asked anons how I should draw it, and the majority who responded wanted the fortune cookie. I had never drawn dog vag before and anons provided several pictures.

The thing is, I own a female dog that I love very much and it just made me uncomfortable and, quite honestly, disgusted. So I couldn't bring myself to draw dog vag.

I know it's silly. Maybe someday I'll be okay with it. Remember when I first started drawing satyrs? I said that I wouldn't draw lewd and especially never draw incest. Kek.
>>
>>9345580
kek

Well, it's a hot pic anyway.
>>
>>9342902
>>9344562
>>9344874
>Self-inserting as a satyr
>Not just being Anon who Broil likes a lot
>>
File: 1494807779724.png (167KB, 692x812px) Image search: [Google]
1494807779724.png
167KB, 692x812px
>>9345580
So, by any chance can you do some lewd of this Latina? Maybe either taking horse cock or next to her daughter?
>>
>>9315596
Timberwolf satyrs seem like the worst to have sex with, with the splinters and shit...
>>
File: timberwolf.png (511KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
timberwolf.png
511KB, 1280x720px
>>9345832
I personally head canon that that they have very firm but moist "meat" in between their sharp and rigid tree plate armor
>>
>>9345868
Yeah, there's got to be soft bits between their wooden plate armor.
>>
>>9345888
Still have to grip them by the wood.
>>
>>9345967
Use gloves or oven mitts.
>>
>>9345972
>wearing clothes while mounting doggo

gross
>>
>>9345967
Anyone remember the old idea that Firginia sanded herself to smooth off splinters and cracks?
Just like one of those grooming things timberwolves would do if they were intelligent enough for that.
>>
>>9346402
Yes because it was my idea.
>>
>>9346402
What would a wild Timber Wolf use to grind down the pointed edges? A mountain side?

>Tfw DGA if you head canon it or just an unnamed zoologist recorded that only the females groom themselves to smooth down their bark edges
>Males use them as a mating display and for combat against other males
>Females smooth them down so males will not impale themselves when attempting to mate
>But females do smooth down year round not only when ready to mate
>These are how you can tell the genders apart without a psychical examination
>>
>>9346501
>you are now imagining Firginia's mom traded snusnu for some of Anon's sandpaper.
>>
>>9346525
Better be industrial size cause otherwise it would take her all year to sand down her edges with a sheet of the stuff.

>He leaves a giant sand paper roll out in the open to lure her out
>She inspects and one rub she knows what this is for
>Blissfully begins rubbing with a calming bellow as Anon sneaks up from behind and begins pumping
>They naturally clench up when sanding so it was night and tight
>Both were happy and satisfied when it was all over

He is like the Wiley Coyote of sex except his plan dont always fail
>>
>>9346501
Probably on stones, yeah. Firginia likely just uses sandpaper, though.

I imagine a random zooologist figured that one out long before DGA was around.
Other than that, it's a pretty interesting headcanon. I like it.
Perhaps in hunting, females are faster, smaller and more aerodynamic as a result, and tend to burst forward to slow prey down so the stronger males can manage to reach and maul it.

>>9346525
Or at least sanding her while petting her to gain more trust.
>>
>>9346565
>Perhaps in hunting, females are faster, smaller and more aerodynamic as a result, and tend to burst forward to slow prey down so the stronger males can manage to reach and maul it.

Thats a pretty good idea. Hunter gather is shared between the two. I can imagine the scene when the males show up, lots of prey getting their shit torn up as entrails and other organs fall out from the onslaught.
>>
File: 1494126780953.jpg (38KB, 545x520px) Image search: [Google]
1494126780953.jpg
38KB, 545x520px
>tfw just wanted some lewd latina loving
>>
>>9347286
Got to be more specific.
>>
>>9347458
This was my post >>9345774

I want to see this cute nude. Either with Big Mac or with Darcy (Late mothers day?)
>>
>>9347286
>>9347490
Well, I just wanted to see the cute/lewd kind of incest that doesn't end with inbreeding, so welcome to the club.
>>
>>9347838
Love me any incest desu even impreg. But I can respect everyone's tastes and can talk without adding my extremes. Basically "keeping it on topic" so if impreg is brought up I will talk about it but not shift every topic to it. Im not about that life. Still I just want to see Darcys mom naked she looks thicc and sexy
>>
File: Mal.png (190KB, 440x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Mal.png
190KB, 440x1024px
Mal!
>>
>>9348319
I would.
>>
>>9348319
>>
File: 47072.jpg (99KB, 688x297px) Image search: [Google]
47072.jpg
99KB, 688x297px
>>9348319
>>9348350
Yes.
>>
File: 1491633366806.png (494KB, 3668x2958px) Image search: [Google]
1491633366806.png
494KB, 3668x2958px
>>
>>9349445
Cutest buns. (Aside from my lusting over that stacked brown beauty with all the cute kids) Ned to write them more.
>>
>>9349772
Please do. I've enjoyed the story so far.
>>
>>9349818
Well thats good to hear man. Will have to think of something for them sometime soon.
>>
>>9349818
Seconding this on both accounts.
>>
Cmon /sad/ give me something to read up on when I get my breaks!
>>
>>9306722
Due to there being a few loose sperm cells clinging to the eggs surfaces, Yuzu got a bit more out of this than she bargained for.
>>
>>9354950
Well it was a big mess of sperm and eggs so I'm sure there was left over baby batter that got slushed around her womb.

>Carry the little runts for 4 months
>Push them out now that they are developed enough to exist outside
>Still have a belly bulge
>Think one or two are still lodged in there
>Can't push out. Panic. Go to doctors. "Congratulations you're gonna be a mom!"
>I never asked for this
>>
>>9355357
>I never asked for this
>But I'm not complaining.
>>
>>9354950
>>9355357
>>9355434
unf
>>
>>9356659
Very much so.
Guess Mistake's gonna have to learn how to share.
>>
File: 1494655839991.png (83KB, 1515x1953px) Image search: [Google]
1494655839991.png
83KB, 1515x1953px
Fixed her teeth.

Let them repeat the process.
>>
File: Dagger_Neet_SAs_Kid.png (101KB, 2526x2121px) Image search: [Google]
Dagger_Neet_SAs_Kid.png
101KB, 2526x2121px
>>
>>9358681
Equestria's just way too hot for Dagger. She's used to arctic lands.

But it's that time in her life, and she has to stay there and rely on her uncle, as consort, to prevent her from embarrassing the royal family until she can learn the restraint and decorum expected of a princess.
>>
>>9360024
>Dagger
>Princess
>>
>>9358681
It's hot... yet her nips look like they could cut diamond.

Satyr bodies are weird.
>>
>>9361068
Maybe she just was wearing a thin top and with all the sweat her nips pointed out.
>>
>>9357400
It's not lesbian if it's only an ovipositor, right? I mean as long as their clits don't touch then it's fine.

Even though I headcanon Yuzu as lesbian anyway.
>>
>>9360914
She technically is.
>>
>>9362297
But she's not. Shining Armor is a Prince Consort, his kids with other people aren't Princes(ses) just because he's married to Cadance.

Like, she may very well have been raised in the royal environment in the Crystal Empire but she doesn't get any fancy hats or anything.
>>
>>9362364
whether or not she's a princess really hinges on whether or not cadance wants anything to do with her.

if cadance sees her as family: princess.

if cadance sees her as not part of the royal family: not princess.

there's also the possibility that she's a princess because her aunt twilight is a princess, even if it's slightly iffy.
>>
>>9362518
>if cadance sees her as family: princess.
>if cadance sees her as not part of the royal family: not princess.
>there's also the possibility that she's a princess because her aunt twilight is a princess, even if it's slightly iffy.

This is wholly and entirely not how it works.
>>
>>9362621
Equestria isn't a standard monarchy, let's not apply logic to this thing like it actually matters and anyone gave a crap
>>
To be fair, you basically get made into a princess if you show that you can add 2 + 2 without drooling on yourself these days.
>>
>>9362621
the only non-alicorn non-by-marriage royalty we see is prince blueblood who's stated to be celestia's nephew somehow, so i don't really see why there's any reason for it not to work like that.

it would purely be a title anyway, so it would basically just mean that she's related to an alicorn princess and not much else.
>>
>>9362019
What a wonderful thought. Father and daughter, making bug sandwiches with their wife.

>>9362759
>>9362863
This. I mean, if TWILY can do it.
Besides, whether or not her exact paternity makes her eligible for the throne without everyone dying like fuck, she's still part of the royal side of the family, and still has to uphold that image.
>>
File: 1466397639740.png (146KB, 773x825px) Image search: [Google]
1466397639740.png
146KB, 773x825px
So if you had to choose an Apple to take on as your wife who would it be?

I would usually say Darcy but something about this cream cutie makes my dick hard. I'd pick her and pump her full of baby batter
>>
>>9349445
>Hello, my name is
>what?
>Hello, my name is
>who?
>Hello, my name is
>chka-chka Slim Shady
>>
File: 1493530950239.png (814KB, 1256x2014px) Image search: [Google]
1493530950239.png
814KB, 1256x2014px
>>9362923
>So if you had to choose an Apple to take on as your wife who would it be?
Yes.
>>
File: 1487290731790.jpg (412KB, 1540x2001px) Image search: [Google]
1487290731790.jpg
412KB, 1540x2001px
>>9362944
Kek. Good hearty chuckle at that.

Also I had named them Dandelion, Hazel and Clover. Going left to right.

>I liked the chub of Clover in the original but damn does Dandelion have a nice thick rack on the new
I love both pics regardless
>>
File: 1476848163148.png (395KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1476848163148.png
395KB, 1024x768px
>>9362953
>Fat Apple Stacks
Top unf. BTW whoever drew that were they gonna finish it?
>>
File: krita_2017-04-06_19-02-13.png (67KB, 401x602px) Image search: [Google]
krita_2017-04-06_19-02-13.png
67KB, 401x602px
>>9362923
Very tough choice between Darcy and Peach... but I'm gonna have to go with Peach.
>>
>>9362976
I hope so.
>>
So what is the Apple family like? Do they all get along? Any that don't? Who's close to who?
>>
>>9363300
Everyone fucks everyone. This is /sad/, remember?
>>
>>9363300
They get along pretty well, though it can be fiercely competitive at times, but that's just how herds are, even when you keep them in the family.
>>
>>9363300
They all get along reasonably well. Peach and Cider have a bit of a friendly rivalry going on.
>>
>>9363349
I'm bored and wanted to talk about Apples and possibly do more with Gala. I saw they were being kind of discussed here, so I thought I'd ask and take my chances.
>>
Peach is the cutest applesock.
>>
>>9363470
Sorry that /sad/ is a bunch of uncreative fucks that could only think of the mundane scenarios we've all heard repeatedly. The blood rush to their dick starves off the blood supply to their brains.
>>
>>9363470
Well one thing I was thinking was that maybe Gala at some point developed a bit of a crush on Bucky, but his uncertain sexual preferences and possible mild obliviousness have hurt her efforts.

Little Macintosh perhaps has been helping her as a sort of junior matchmaker.
>>
>>9363501
>yellow apples
Do those exist?
>>
File: golden delicious.jpg (73KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
golden delicious.jpg
73KB, 1024x768px
>>9363670
Yes. Golden delicious.
>>
>>9363724
Huh. You learn something new every day.
>>
>>9363670
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_apple_cultivars
>>
>>9363470
Ah sorry man I had to go to work today so I can't build on anything really fast. I'll add when I can but my work keeps me really busy. I wanna build on her too.
>>
>>9363501
I want to shoot a big sticky load inside this satyr.
>>
>>9363982
Peach is gonna trigger her aunt so bad by naming all her cest babs after not apple produce.
Passionfruit, Kiwi, Durian. But worst of all, the cold mockery of Pineapple.
>>
>>9364020
Don't forget Banana and Mango.
>>
File: 1490004271522.jpg (85KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
1490004271522.jpg
85KB, 453x439px
>>9364020
>cest babies
>>
>>9364020
Passion Fruit could be a cute misleading name for an Apple satyr.

>"Your cousin Passion Fruit hasnt been over in many years, so yall be nice to er."
>All the males think she is gonna be sexual dynamite
>Some awkward somewhat ugly nerd with a runny nose and braces.

Not saying some wont have that be their fetish but could be funny and lewd
>>
>>9364189
Heh, maybe she has some serious social anxiety going on.
>>
File: 1439676126885.jpg (11KB, 206x255px) Image search: [Google]
1439676126885.jpg
11KB, 206x255px
>Wanted to talk about Apples
>Somehow devolves into inbreeding
I don't even know why I try here.
>>
>>9364249
honestly i don't know why you're surprised. not that you shouldn't be disappointed, just not surprised.
>>
>>9364406
It's more the rate that it devolved than anything else.
>>
File: tumblr_oorgw2XS7B1v5enhro1_1280.png (55KB, 978x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oorgw2XS7B1v5enhro1_1280.png
55KB, 978x1920px
>>
>>9364037
what an unlucky girl
>>
>>9364781
>>
>>9364904
>Forcing a incest edit before even commenting on new art m
>>
>>9365030
>Screaming over an edit when you didn't even care enough to comment on the original art m
>>
>>9364189
>>9364209
I like cute nerdy girls.
What kind of nerd would she be?

Math nerd?
Weeb?
Technology nerd?
>>
>>9364189
>>9364209
>>9365466
>Another socially inept nerd character.
>>
File: sweaty man.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sweaty man.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>9364781
>>9364904
Peach is a real bombshell.
>>
>>9365466
Mostly just the quiet sort. She doesn't go out much so she's really quiet and doesn't feel much need to speak unless it's important. Kinda takes after her uncle Mac in that regard.
Thinking she does more than her fair share on the farm, but has no problem with the philosophy of working smarter and really enjoys tinkering and diy engineering projects, and maybe a little botanical experimentation.
>>
>>9365613
>and maybe a little botanical experimentation
Like trying to create genetically modified super-apples?
>>
>>9365648
Maybe not to that degree, just using whatever organic refuse they have, or what she can get hold off to try compost blends, and stuff like that.
>>
File: peachie keen.png (17KB, 431x915px) Image search: [Google]
peachie keen.png
17KB, 431x915px
taking a handful of non incest requests
>>
>>9365704
Ariana spreading her peehole for Anon and looking aroused.
>>
>>9365704
Cici wearing a buttplug and chastity piercings.
>>
>>9365704
I'll spitball a few
>A picture of all the Apple boys.
>Icarus dressed up as Jay Garrick
>Dawn/Radiance wearing a Superman shirt
>Luchador Darcy
>Rory using ancient magics.
>>
>>9365704
You fucking your favorite daughter or son.
>>
File: cici jeweled up.png (31KB, 913x989px) Image search: [Google]
cici jeweled up.png
31KB, 913x989px
>>9365763
>>
File: cici unjeweled.png (29KB, 913x989px) Image search: [Google]
cici unjeweled.png
29KB, 913x989px
>>9366089
vanilla version
>>
File: 1238659.png (815KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1238659.png
815KB, 2000x2000px
>>9366089
>>9366117
Ah. Like mother like daughter. Thank you, /d/.
>>
>>9365704
>Tfw missed request time cause of work
>Darth Vader No

Well do ya mind doing something with these cuties >>9349445 maybe something lewd or cute or both? How about Hazel sleeping sprawled out in the newd? Or Dandelion in a tub sopping wet and looking at the camera? Or Clover masturbating? Much love /d/ for being based.
>>
>>9364781
>>9364904
Cute and lewd my friend. I wanted to make a joke about a cream filled apple crepes but can't think of one.
>>
>>9365613
>diy engineering projects,
I have a mighty need to see her in ditty oil stained overalls. Maybe she works with Utah and either teaches him or learns greasers money stuff from him.
>>
>>9366376
>I have a mighty need to see her in ditty oil stained overalls
I'm liking this idea.
We don't have many girl satyrs of the tomboyish variety, do we?
>>
>>9365704
If you're still taking requests, this >>9366376.
Passion Fruit wearing dirty oil-stained overalls.
>>
>>9366642
>>9366376
Why don't we use this for Peach or Gala?
>>
>>9366680
Gala might be a bit tomboyish I suppose.
She's got short hair and tail.
>>
File: experimentation.png (261KB, 977x1068px) Image search: [Google]
experimentation.png
261KB, 977x1068px
>>9365785
>>
File: 1450006946017.gif (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1450006946017.gif
3MB, 853x480px
>>9367164
It's this stuff right here that keeps me in this thread. Golden /d/
>>
File: darcy power girl vag color.png (63KB, 978x1920px) Image search: [Google]
darcy power girl vag color.png
63KB, 978x1920px
>>9364766
>Darcy invites you to her fight club
What do?
>>
>>9367202
Try to get her off balance and then stick my fingers up her waaaaay up her cooter.
>>
Alternative post-fight version.
>>
>>9367337
Don't be afraid to be rough with your niece. Take what you want, on your terms. How, when and where you want it.
She's a tough girl, she can handle it, and she likes it.
>>
File: power girl darcy.png (70KB, 978x1920px) Image search: [Google]
power girl darcy.png
70KB, 978x1920px
>>9367202
i don't mean to be irritating, but she's supposed to be powergirl
>>
File: 1468988704516.png (81KB, 327x306px) Image search: [Google]
1468988704516.png
81KB, 327x306px
>>9367454
>Niece
Killed it
>>
>>9367558
Never heard of.
Is she a superhero?
>>
>>9367741
yeah, most known for one of her costume's large boob window.
>>
>>
>>9367164
Very nice stuff /d/, been playing Darkest Dungeon and Corruption of Champions and this is very reminiscent. GG
>>
>>9366680
Gala would be the most likely to have that kind of interest. Peach seems more like the type to be on the girly side of things. Gala in oil soiled overalls would also he hot as fuck.
>>
>>9367617
They always do
>>
>>9365704
Thorn giving Timber a birthday blowjob. "Just this once"... for the 6th time.
>>
>>9368733
So what kind of stuff would she work on if she's a grease monkey?
>>
File: peachy.png (173KB, 1122x907px) Image search: [Google]
peachy.png
173KB, 1122x907px
>>9363982
>>
>>9369885
She's oiling up the rack. You know, for Tonsils and stuff.
>>
>>9370581
>Tonsils
How the fuck is she related to anything about Gala?
>>
File: Yzl3A5b.jpg (164KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Yzl3A5b.jpg
164KB, 1920x1200px
>>9370884
You asked what she'd work on. I say the rack. With how many satyrs they've got at Sweet Apple Acres, some of them are going to need to get part time jobs in Ponyville to keep things running smoothly.
>>
>>9370460
Lewds? Annie flashing her titties?
>>
File: 1486068003701.png (18KB, 779x546px) Image search: [Google]
1486068003701.png
18KB, 779x546px
Bump
>>
>>9374476
>Lipstick
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
>>
File: 19.png (113KB, 455x1200px) Image search: [Google]
19.png
113KB, 455x1200px
>>
File: 1458244525374.png (299KB, 1000x869px) Image search: [Google]
1458244525374.png
299KB, 1000x869px
>>
File: 1458262640685.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1458262640685.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>
File: 1458264686244.jpg (785KB, 1530x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1458264686244.jpg
785KB, 1530x3264px
>>
File: 1458284488829.jpg (492KB, 1799x2251px) Image search: [Google]
1458284488829.jpg
492KB, 1799x2251px
>>
File: 1458576722618.png (294KB, 987x879px) Image search: [Google]
1458576722618.png
294KB, 987x879px
>>
File: 1458648674653.png (43KB, 1064x963px) Image search: [Google]
1458648674653.png
43KB, 1064x963px
>>
>>9374845
>>9374845
>>9374845
>>9374845

New thread!
>>
Stop spamming the thread jackass
>>
File: 1459247948136.jpg (524KB, 1000x773px) Image search: [Google]
1459247948136.jpg
524KB, 1000x773px
>>
File: 1459281974179.jpg (359KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1459281974179.jpg
359KB, 1500x1500px
>>
Just mercy killing the thread
>>
File: 1459736869448.jpg (76KB, 476x918px) Image search: [Google]
1459736869448.jpg
76KB, 476x918px
>>
>>9369885
Tractor maintenance and repair.
>>
>>9370460
Is this new?
>>
>>9364904
That's just pathetic and dumb.
Thread posts: 304
Thread images: 107

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.