[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ztg/ - Zootopia General: Judy The Barbian 2nd Edition Past

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 440
Thread images: 150

File: arts-86-01 by fanartiguess.png (1MB, 2571x2571px) Image search: [Google]
arts-86-01 by fanartiguess.png
1MB, 2571x2571px
/ztg/ - Zootopia General: Judy The Barbian 2nd Edition

Pastebin: pastebin.com/iYDU8g2T
/ztg/ CC List: derpy.me/ztgcclist

Archives: ztarchive.com / desuarchive.org / archive.b-stats.org
Previous thread: ztarchive.com/trash/thread/9291336

Thematic Thursday: Winning theme is Opposite Day!
Submissions due now!

More information on TT: derpy.me/trashthematicthursdays
TT Archive: t3event.tumblr.com
>>
Doot diddly donger cuckerino HAHA!
>>
>>9299212
>not Barbaribun
missed opportunity
>>
File: hjxfdjxd2.jpg (283KB, 534x1087px) Image search: [Google]
hjxfdjxd2.jpg
283KB, 534x1087px
Wake up your foxes bunners.
>>
>>9299212
What is TT
>>
>>9299228
CµCked
>>
Percy could beat Marty down in a fight.
>>
File: Judy Raid.png (80KB, 1084x511px) Image search: [Google]
Judy Raid.png
80KB, 1084x511px
>>9299212
>Judy the Viking
>>
>>9296655
>So what theme are you guys wanting to suggest for next TT?

Sporting events
>sloth race car race
>rhino football
>hippo waterpolo
>cheetah soccer

or some other original stuff, like what sport would elephants come up with
>>
Opposite day fun (maybe abloobloo and maybe lewd and maybe not so short ARCF reversal)

A Fox tribe’s Rabbit

>Nicholas, son of Piberius was everything but happy about his plans for that day. He scouted the furthest part of the forest in the foggy winter morning in hope to find anything that the other skilled hunters have missed.
>But even the fleeting hope he has was gone, knowing that he only might find some mushrooms, if very lucky. Even then it wouldn’t be enough for him and his mother.
>He would rather sit home and craft supplies that he could trade in secret with the actual hunters of the tribe, but to maintain appearance he had to go out at least once or twice a week.
>The sun has reached the peak of it’s path when a curious scent got Nick’s nose. Something from a small… rodent?... no, it’s a gentler scent, but not quite of fellow predator like a mongoose.
>As he followed the scent, to a small clearing he discovered the source. It was a rabbit.
>She was sitting on a hollowed out log of a tree looking down on something in her paws.
>Nick suspected a trap or at least trouble. As a hunter he was not allowed to fight or kill a mammal, so she was… a forbidden fruit. He contemplated what he should do for a long time.
>After a while, he deduced that the best would be to tell some warriors… and maybe he would be rewarded for his help of slaying a rabbit.
>He was about to turn and go when a painful sound wrenched at his heart. Crying… she cried.

1/9
>>
File: young foxe.png (469KB, 951x1431px) Image search: [Google]
young foxe.png
469KB, 951x1431px
>>9299265
Sounds like a neat theme, I'd assume smaller mammals would have something akin to maze-rushing sports, I could see animals who burrow especially good at it.
>>
>>9299212
>Submissions due now!
>Friday afternoon
>>
File: Femmy and Benny.png (102KB, 768x579px) Image search: [Google]
Femmy and Benny.png
102KB, 768x579px
>>9297537
Femmy is for Benny, not incest relationship with Remmy
>>
>>9299284

>Judy, former warrior of clan Hopps looked down at the piece of her former shield. On it were a dozen of faded tiny rabbit paw prints as a reminded of her duty of protecting the young of the clan.
>They were the first victims of the war with the Argente. By the time they realized that the attack outside the burrow is just a distraction it was already too late.
>They didn’t even had a chance to give the kits a proper burial as the successful infanticide gave the enemy new strength for another attack. Wiping her clan out.
>She cursed her own skill. She kept retreating while fighting towards the tree line with a few of her fellow brothers and sisters.
>Her last order was to scatter on re-group at the lower paddock. But no matter how long she waited, no one came.
>After a while she returned to the burrow, only to see the chief’s, her father’s head maimed on a spike.
>She ran. The battle and the long travel destroyed most of her clothes. The only thing that could cover her and give her some decency was her tartan robe.
> She looked down at the piece of wood, wondering what she could’ve done… the pain was eventually too much. She began to cry.

2/9
>>
File: shit.jpg (137KB, 912x1280px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
137KB, 912x1280px
>>
>>9299315

>A gentle cough had her spin in terror to the direction where it came from. Seeing the source did not make her fear fade.
>Before her stood a canine… red furred… she heard of these predators from her mother. It was a fox, a master of deception or stealth or sometimes both.
>Foxes either killed you before you even realized they were there, or pretended to mean no harm… or so would the stories go.
>The fox spoke first in the tongue of the traders. “Why come here rabbit? You are in the forest of a fox tribe… this could mean your death…” he winced at his own brutal honesty.
>Judy sized up the fox. He carried a bow and arrow, but he wore nothing but a tunic. He was a poor hunter.
>Still, he could’ve easily killed her. Her crying would’ve covered the sound of the bow and she knew of no fool who would miss a still target bigger than a squirrel.
>So why didn’t he… why is this fox warning her of the danger she walked into?
>She was trying to think up a lie that could save her… separated from trading caravan that could give her protection, but she did not know the signs… also who is to tell that the fox would care.

3/9
>>
>>9299334

>After realizing that they stared at each other for too long, she accepted her fate and spoke.
>”My clan has been destroyed… and I ran in hope to find another clan but… I never went further than a day from my home… I got lost.”
>Nick took a better look at her. She was skinny, slightly starved under that robe that covered her. But still she had the built of a warrior… no match for a fox warrior though.
>And warriors of his tribe would show no mercy to her. Though they had rabbit traders visiting once in a while for who they had good relationship with, any other rabbit would still end up as their food.
>Why did he care? He was so soft. The sorrowful cries she made echoed in his ears. He did not want to see her die… be skinned… be roasted and eaten… she was so petite for that horrid end.
>”I wish to tell you to run away from here… but the hunters of my tribe are scouting the forest… they will pick up your scent as I did… and it will mean your...” he suddenly felt the urge to ask “Do you want me to save you from that?”

4/9
>>
File: the ride is starting.jpg (195KB, 553x936px) Image search: [Google]
the ride is starting.jpg
195KB, 553x936px
>>9299331
>>
>>9298959
Thank you for answering. That is good to hear.
I would not even dream of putting some schedule or quota on you. (even is I could)
It is really good to hear that the hiastus has some tangible and certain cause and not something really uncertain and unpredictable like creative block or burnout.

Wish you the best luck in your work Weav! You are doign a great work!
>>
>>9299359

>He stared into her confused eyes. In his mind he begged for her answer. ‘I want to save you… please let me save you’ he repeated in his head.
>”Why would you save me? How do you plan to?”
>How? That was a good question. The tribe would demand him to give her to the warriors or the gods as a tribute… and there was no way he could keep her a secret. He had to think up something.
>”You just want to save yourself the trouble of carrying my corpse” she narrowed her eyed. “You better just kill me for I won’t just walk into my own demise!”
> “The same way you wandered into our forest?” Nick smirked at her frustrated look. “I’ll carry you”.
>Her ears perked with surprise as the large predator kneeled down to her offering a place in his paws…
>”You want me as…a slave then?” She asked nervously.
>”My tribe does not take slaves. Forbidden… ” he shook his head.
>‘Gods… I can’t outrun him. Even if he lies and there are no others, he still could capture me with ease. I have nothing to lose’ she lifted a leg for him to grab, while he gently put his other paw around her hips.
>When lifted, she instantly clenched on his tunic, pulling herself closer to him. “You didn’t tell me how you plan to save me…”
>Nick fell silent for a time, thinking. “There might be a way, but you might not like it…”

5/9
>>
>>9299375

>To say that Judy was scared would have been a grave understatement. Her fear even prevented her from shaking.
>She froze, all her muscles tensed up as she clutched the tunic of the fox carrying her entered the village.
>A few vixens and kits stopped and took a long look at the ‘hunter’ and it’s unusual ‘spoil’. Word got around quickly and the crowd started to form in their path.
>Nick took a deep breath while walking straight forward towards a bigger building. “We are in luck, the warriors must be busy drinking, and all the hunters are away. We must hurry before someone will try to stop us”.
>”Are… are you sure of this? You want to do this?” Judy asked while looking at the half wooden half cloth buildings. She heard weasels build something similar that they called a ‘yurt’.
>”It’s the only way to make sure nobody will try to claim you as theirs… are YOU sure?” Nick looked down at the rabbit in his paws.
>Judy fell silent… did she really want this? “Don’t seem like I have a choice if I want to live…”
>He carried her inside the the building as the door closed behind them.

6/9
>>
>>9299395

>Faustus, descendant of ‘Taras the quick’ was no less than full of pride. He had an Ancestor of the great respect, and he himself has earned himself the title of warrior.
>Some even called him ‘Faust the younger quick’ did not help lower his enormous ego.
>With the help of two other he pushed himself through the crowd warriors that formed in front of the church of elders to see if the rumors were true.
>When he got front he met the eyes of the high elder who stood beside a fox who’s name he could not remember…
>But he knew… he was that pathetic hunter who always showed up with the meekest lizards to pay as tribute to the gods.
>The elderly fox, whose fur and clothes were raggedy as a senile oldman’s raised his paws.
>”Be knows to all of tribe Wilde, that Nicholas son of Piberius and Judy daughter of Stewart are from now on bond in the eyes of the Ancestors.”
>”May ‘Veronis the loving’ help them find rest and peace of mind in each other’s embrace!”
>”May ‘Roberts the strong’ give them strength to help each other through all peril!”
>The vixens and the kits around chattered. Even though Judy did not understand them she could tell by their smiles that they all found the situation very amusing.
>A momentarily relief. Until her eyes met an angry pair looking at her. A fox warrior with fully war painted fur.
>”And may ‘Weavers the mischievous’ show them the way to the secrets of long and happy marriage!”
>The last one caused a lot of giggling in the young vixens.
>”W..what did he say Nick?” she whispered to her new husband.
>”I… I… I’ll explain later.” he looked down with a pale expression.

7/9
>>
>>9299409

>”What’s the meaning of this” the warrior cried out in anger? “High priest, you really allowing this?”
>”Yes I do…” the tired eyed elder turned with a smile. ”There is no law that forbids it and the young lady speaks the trader’s tongue. She herself said that she wishes to become bonded with Nicholas.”
>”It’s still not right! Where did she came from! If he captured her during hunting, she is spoil that has to be offered to the chief and it’s warriors, there is no…”
>”Nick, what is happened now?” Judy grabbed his arm while listening to the seeming heated argument the two foxes were having in their own language she did not understand.
>”It’s a warrior who wants your hide… now it will be decided.” He said, holding her paw tightly.
>”What, what will be decided?” He looked down at her question.
>”Whenever we both live or we both die my cute wife” he smiled nervously.
>”You there! You can’t just bring a… rabbit and just marry her! She is not yours.” Faust walked up to his face.
>”She is as mine and I am hers now.” Nick narrowed his eyes, but bent his head back, revealing his Neck as move to show his submission. “She is tribe Wilde now.”
>”The howling void she is!” He raised his axe and took aim at Judy, he even tough had no weapon jumped back to a fighting stance ready to kick the fox in the face.
>However Nick jumped between them. “You kill her, you are murderer! You don’t want to be exiled for a bunny…”
>”You think the chief would exile me for it?” He huffed, flashing his white teeth “When he returns from the peace talk with the Aurochs he will be the first one to name this what it is! A shaming of our sacred marriage rituals!”

8/9
>>
>>9299110
https://pastebin.com/u/pokemaniacal

And the correct answer to "who is best girl" is Beanie.
>>
>>9299435

>”She did not marry him from love!” He looked around the crowd pointing at Judy ”She is just abusing it for protection! I say we do as we do with any stray prey we capture! Sacrifice her!”
>”Then you have to kill me too” Nick said, although his voice was still filled with fear. He had no chance of defeating this fox, so he just kept tilting his head back.
>Faustus turned to Nick, seemingly ready to rip his throat out, but was stopped by the grand elder.
>”How is your wife different?” He said pointing to the crowd. He turned around to see his wife a crème furred vixen.
>”You’ve killed her father in battle. Kidnapped her during the war with tribe Sands. And she accepted your proposal for your promise that you will treat her gently. How is that different”
>”B…but Delores… is… a fox…” he tried to argue, but seeing angry vixens and the hurt expression of his wife he accepted that he is losing the argument.
>The vixens took a liking to the newly wedded weird pair, and he was clearly ruining their fun. He still won’t give up tough.
>”Very well, who am I to argue with the will of the Ancestors?” He said with a dark smile “They deserve happiness just like any fox or other mammal!” the vixens and kits giggled and nodded.
>Nick sighed “Alright Judy, we are safe…”
>”Are you sure, he seems happy but won’t he try something later?”
>”Marriage is the most sacred thing for us foxes” he kneeled down and held her paws. “We are not even allowed to fight over the hand of a female, as the choice is hers. So in a sense, you also protect me now.”
>”I think ‘Weavers the mischievous’ would be happy to start showing them some secrets! Let’s start the bedding!”
>Nick gasped, his expression saying the following to Judy ‘we are FUCKED!’

9/9

let me know if you want cont?
>>
It’s Otterly, posting the new chapter again

Begging for Forever 3: It ended,

Avo and Wolter start a relationship, and time passes as it develops along with the rising Savage Epidemic

http://archiveofourown.org/works/10631979/chapters/24167892
>>
>>9299459
Really enjoying it, I would be quite interested in it being continued.
>>
>>9299265
giraffe baseball where they use their necks as bats
>>
File: A_fox_tribe's_rabbit.png (513KB, 1024x3579px) Image search: [Google]
A_fox_tribe's_rabbit.png
513KB, 1024x3579px
>>9299284
>>9299315
>>9299334
>>9299359
>>9299375
>>9299395
>>9299409
>>9299435
>>9299459
ty for writing this, friend :v
also, it needs more fox-on-bunny sex
>>
File: ooooooh.gif (862KB, 245x138px) Image search: [Google]
ooooooh.gif
862KB, 245x138px
>>9299285
>>9299527
Ooooh, you guys are good! Glad I made this suggestion!
>>
In an unrelated theme, I'm back in the world of the living and finally finished my TT;
http://archiveofourown.org/works/10886766
>>
Give me a reason why you wouldn't want this submissive fox.
>>
>>9299717
I'm not gay. This does not harden my dick.
>>
File: imPAWssible.jpg (57KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
imPAWssible.jpg
57KB, 720x720px
>>9299599
and thank you for capping it, friend!
>>9299497
Will look into it the cont someday, it's a promise!
>>
>>9299717
He looks greasy
>>
>>9299717
Because foxes are generic and boring.
>>
File: 58f594ed3b289e5f-347x400.jpg (33KB, 347x400px) Image search: [Google]
58f594ed3b289e5f-347x400.jpg
33KB, 347x400px
>>9299717
Give me a reason why I would.
>>
File: 56742478_p0.jpg (324KB, 640x1719px) Image search: [Google]
56742478_p0.jpg
324KB, 640x1719px
>>
>>9299459
Hell yes. More of this please.
>>
>>9299673
Pretty good, RT. Are you gonna do whatever the next TT is?
>>
File: 431.jpg (36KB, 223x349px) Image search: [Google]
431.jpg
36KB, 223x349px
>>9299673
Arrgggh give us a summary, don't just drop links like that.

>>9299795
>pic related
>>
File: Duvis.jpg (223KB, 620x898px) Image search: [Google]
Duvis.jpg
223KB, 620x898px
>>9299256
> tfw there's no Duke/Travis art where Duke is at chest level
> tfw I'm just glad ship art exists anyways

>>9299151
>what's the opposite of 'offended'?
Unoffended, obviously
>>
File: 56742478_p1.jpg (355KB, 640x1823px) Image search: [Google]
56742478_p1.jpg
355KB, 640x1823px
>>9299795
>>
>>9299717
Because I want him to be embarrased about it. Subduing a fox is fun
>>
>>9299795
>>9299850
>Title and Summary

>ニクジュディでLINEトーク

Twitterにものせています。
警察官になる為に久々勉強をするニックの元に.ジュディからLINEが…!
こんな付き合ってるようで付き合ってない、2人のLINEトークはきっとこんな感じでしょう…。
と、勝手に妄想。笑
>>
File: hurt.png (605KB, 442x535px) Image search: [Google]
hurt.png
605KB, 442x535px
>>9299237
Don't grope sheathes
>>
>>9299932
>Judy gropes the sheath anyway.
>>
File: 1473014767492.png (206KB, 413x380px) Image search: [Google]
1473014767492.png
206KB, 413x380px
>>9299956
I'm leaving you.
>>
>>9299409
>god called "Weavers" the mischievous
>teaches secrets of long and happy marriage!
>young vixens giggle
I see what you did there
>>
>>9299459
MORE
>>
File: tumblr_opttweKnW51sgve3do1_1280.png (828KB, 1280x1399px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opttweKnW51sgve3do1_1280.png
828KB, 1280x1399px
>>
File: sorry you cant take the knot.jpg (110KB, 600x707px) Image search: [Google]
sorry you cant take the knot.jpg
110KB, 600x707px
WildBurr inspired me with his fic premise! Love is beautiful and about self-sacrifice! Tell me if I should make this green into my own fic about if the shoe was on the other foot :)

>”Hey, Judy, Skye is coming over in a bit.”
>Despite it being uttered in a bored tone, the phrase managed to send a chill down Judy’s spine. This had been going on for months now, but Judy still was not used to it. Maybe she just needed more time.
>”O-okay, Nick,” Judy replied in a forcedly sweet tone. Nick didn’t seem to even recognize her response. These nights became less structured and more based on whim. Judy also felt as if they were becoming more frequent, but that could just be her perception.
>Nick began drinking orange juice from the carton in front of the fridge when Judy decided to speak up. “Hey, Nick? I’ve been getting better, right? I’ve been practicing on my own with a dildo…I can take more length than I used to be able to…”
>Her tone was shaky but Nick paid it no mind. “Yeah, you have gotten better, but you’re still not a fox, Judy. You can’t take the knot, you’re just too small.”
>”Oh yeah, I know…I just wanted to know what you thought of me…”
>Nick gave her a half-hearted smile. “Judy, you know I’ll always love you. You’re my wife and you’re bound to me. But we discussed this before; it’s just sex. You’ll always be first in my book, but I need Skye for my own reasons. I don’t have to hold back during sex with her, and we can both be rough and bite. She can take me down to the knot and doesn’t get tired out as quickly as you. You just come so quickly even though I still want to keep going. It’s not your fault, that’s just how rabbits are. We can’t change our biology.”
>Judy forced a smile. She’s heard this all before and she supposed she just needed to hear it again. “I know…I’m sorry Nick, I wish I could satisfy you…”
>>
File: give her the dick.png (277KB, 800x1331px) Image search: [Google]
give her the dick.png
277KB, 800x1331px
>>9300149
>”Hey, hey, don’t do that. You know how much you mean to me, Judy. You’re the love of my life and my best friend. You’re my first, but you have to realize Skye has a place in my life- in our life too. She’s my second,” Nick replied.
>Judy’s eyes widened in mild alarm. “No, I’m sorry, Nick! I know that it’s important to you for cultural reasons too. I’m open-minded about your culture. It took some getting used to ever since the festival and your mom explaining this to me, but I’m okay with it. It’s still kind of strange to me since us rabbits are monogamous and mate for life but…as long as I’m with you and you’re happy, that’s all that matters.”
>Nick grinned at her and patted her head. “Thank you so much, Judy. I’m so happy that you understand why this is important to me. I love you so much. I really chose the best bunny to spend the rest of my life with.”
>His words lit a warmth in Judy’s heart. Making him happy was so incredibly rewarding. She felt as if everything was right with the world.
>Then came a knock on the door.
>Nick’s eyes lit up and he hurried over to open the door. In the doorframe there was a beautiful blonde vixen. She was around 5 inches shorter than Nick, curvy, and had a hungry look in her blue eyes.
>Skye smiled wide. “There’s my handsome todd!” she exclaimed and embraced Nick passionately. His paws were already feeling up her rump and she let out excited little giggles at his show of desire. Her eyes glanced down at Judy. “Oh and there’s my cute little bunny! How is everything, Judy?”
>”I’m doing great!” Judy replied in the most chipper voice she could muster. Skye broke away from Nick for a second to kneel down and give the bunny a quick hug.
>>
>>9299459
>you want cont?
Yes please!!
>>
File: 1470455444103.jpg (105KB, 761x849px) Image search: [Google]
1470455444103.jpg
105KB, 761x849px
Platonic
>>
>>9300201
Patonic Marriage
>>
File: fox thot.png (611KB, 1280x1009px) Image search: [Google]
fox thot.png
611KB, 1280x1009px
>>9300183
>”We’ll have to chat later, I love talking with you, you’re so funny! But right now I gotta control this monster,” Skye said with a nod in Nick’s direction as he continued to fondle her, “you know how foxes are, especially the males. They can get so uncontrollable about sex.” Her words were complaining, but her tone was delighted with how horned up Nick was, undoubtedly already sopping wet at the thought of the pounding she was about to receive.
>Judy smiled and muttered something about catching up on work tonight, but the two foxes were already on their way to the bedroom.
>The door was shut and Judy sat down on the couch with her laptop, attempting to focus on the work on what Bogo had assigned for her and Nick. It was only a few minutes of quiet foreplay later before the noises started coming from the bedroom.
>Skye’s loud, constant moaning was no strange sound to Judy at this point. The bed was creaking and slamming against the wall loudly, louder than it ever did when she and Nick had sex. “He really doesn’t need to hold back with her,” Judy thought. It sounded like Nick really needed this release ever since Skye visited 3 days ago. “It must be because it’s the beginning of fox mating season right now, Nick really needs to rut. A vixen like Skye is just what he needs to calm him down.”
>The moans only got louder as Sky yipped and began to call out Nick’s name in her lusty madness. She begged to be fucked harder, faster, and treated rough. By the sounds of it, Nick was happy to oblige. Soon Nick was grunting out her name and letting out yips and moans of his own. His voice was husky and passionate and filled with desperate wanting.
>Judy attempted to focus on the screen in front of her but couldn’t help but ask herself the last time she made Nick sound like that.
>>
File: 1468566143591.png (3MB, 3033x2235px) Image search: [Google]
1468566143591.png
3MB, 3033x2235px
evens male
odds female
rolling for home
>>
>>9300222
Honest to God this could be a WildBurr TT submission
>>
>>9300298
rolling for work
>>
>>9300298
Heyyyy, been a while since I've seen you
>>
>>9300058
>"You'll never find a doe that can deepthroat you like me, Slick."
>>
File: microwave.gif (1MB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
microwave.gif
1MB, 500x208px
>>9300222
>The fucking in the bedroom went on for so long, longer than Judy had ever managed to last. Skye was now begging to be knotted and Nick growled at her lewd promises of how he was going to fill her up.
>Judy's panties were wet after listening to another woman pleasure Nick for so long. She loved hearing Nick's moans, but they also sent pangs of discomfort through Judy's body; she wished that she could be the cause of those moans, but she knew Skye could do what she could not. This is just how Nick is.
>A strange sensation overcame her, one of both jealousy and shame. She tried so hard not to feel this disgusting inadequacy but it happened every time. She closed the laptop and curled up on the couch, hugging her knees.
>”It’s our physical differences, he just doesn’t fit. It’s his culture, he needs to have a second wife to be satisfied. It’s his physiology, a single bunny can’t satisfy him anyways, especially during mating season. I just can’t keep up, it’s not my fault. Nick still loves me the most, and that’s what matters. This is good for both of us, he’s satisfied and I get to keep him. We’re both happy,” Judy repeated the usual mantra over and over again in her head.
>”We’re both happy,” she told herself again as she heard both Nick and Skye orgasm loudly as they were tied together. It was going to be a long mating season.

END! please tell me what you thought and remember: this is an innocent lifestyle choice! Nick is happy because he gets sex and a fox girl to fuck on the side and Judy is happy because she keeps her mate that she is bound to for life. Being without Nick would send her spiraling into depression, but she really did it because she knows the meaning of TRUE LOVE is self-sacrifice. Nick deserves the best and can do no wrong!
>>
>>9300356
Alternate non-WildBurr ending where Judy dumps Nick's selfish ass or she commits suicide out of depression when?
>>
>>9300373
sorry, I only write relationships where one character is spineless and also did I mention I can't separate healthy polyamory from springing it on months into a relationship?
>>
>>9299811
I'm probably going to have a little break, or at least till I'm fully recovered.
>>
>>9300080
>Oh look, it's "Savage-Star."
>Oh, come on, man, it's Wild-Star. Take it seriously. It's like my outlaw name.
>No, it's cool, I can see why you'd want a code name. It's not weird at all
>>
>>9300404
Shoulda guessed after reading the note. Hope you feel better soon, RT
>>
File: 1418005404951.png (69KB, 285x276px) Image search: [Google]
1418005404951.png
69KB, 285x276px
>>9300396
>tfw you'll never get a satisfying ending to a cuckfic
>>
>>9299818
Sorry about that, I guess I should have looked for a little teaser paragraph and put up.
>>
smooch
>>
>>9300432
Think on the bright side, anon. If my green's ending didn't satisfy you, then you're doing something right with your life.

Turn that frog's frown upside down.
>>
>>9300149
>>9300183
>>9300222
>>9300356
watchu want it called bb
>>
>>9300303

Nah WildBurr gets off at hurting Nick. Judy is the one that is hurting so it doesn't count.
Remember! As long as Judy gets everything she "wants" and the male is total beta are we truly WildBurr grad material.

>>9300356
I love you, such a perfect parroting of WildBurr's own words.
I still can't believe they came back, but we can still mock their works now.
A win is a win, huh?
>>
>>9300396
>healthy polyamory
lol
>>
File: 1471712369770.jpg (39KB, 495x507px) Image search: [Google]
1471712369770.jpg
39KB, 495x507px
>>9300460
delet this degeneracy
>>
>>9300472
Well this TT was role reversal, right?
>>
File: To_catch_a_p(r)edophile_WIP.png (381KB, 1024x1863px) Image search: [Google]
To_catch_a_p(r)edophile_WIP.png
381KB, 1024x1863px
continue this please
am dying
>>
>>9300432
I still want a School's Day Zootopia ending

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKsJunlsgFk
>>
>>9300503
>video not available in your country
Fucking jewtube
>>
>>9300493
Well shit. I didn't put 2 and 2 together. Nice one.
>>
>>9300517
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvbmnHVuSWM
>>
>>9300503
nice boat
>>
File: glazed bun's buns.png (4MB, 3266x2000px) Image search: [Google]
glazed bun's buns.png
4MB, 3266x2000px
>>
File: scared.png (14KB, 85x69px) Image search: [Google]
scared.png
14KB, 85x69px
>>9300476
I'm honestly not a huge fan of it. Personally I think it can be okay if it's established at the start of the relationship. That way it doesn't pop up out of nowhere, catching one member in the relationship off guard and also making them wonder "am I doing something wrong that makes you wanna bang other people?"

If it's something that is talked about at the beginning of a relationship, nobody can complain about getting what was on the tin.

>>9300464
Love is Self-Sacrifice (Judy Gets Cucked WildBurr Style)

>>9300472
Gotta love target practice.

Even stranger to me is the people on his Ao3 defending/excusing it. I'm sure they're not all cucks, or at least not aware they're eating cuckshit. Instead I feel like there's this shitty mentality where you can't critique anything or call out someone for having a shitty, toxic fetish. Too many comments like "I have faith this will be ok" or "I don't really like this but good writing"

Like, no. How about this whole fic is garbage and complete cuckoldry and it deserves every scathing criticism and disgust it gets?
>>
>>9300298

>Name: Bud Huttson
>Age: 20
>Species: Pygmy hippo
>Occupation: Criminal
>Home address: Crevasse st, Tundratown
>Work address: Olive St, Sahara square

saving as a draft, will revisit later
>>
>>9300642
>That face
>Criminal
You continue it whenever, but continue it
>>
>>9300149
>>9300183
>>9300222
>>9300356
>>
>>9300642
Having trouble posting? If so, use the normal posting prompt at the top of the page.

Cloudfare is shitting itself, when you try to post long with the quick reply prompt it will say "connection error", using the normal one at the top of the page will send you to a "prove that you are not a bot" page and then allow you to post.
>>
>>9300641
Most, if not all people here, would say anyone outside of a traditional monogamous relationship are mental, regardless of whether anyone involved consented at whatever point and time.
>>
>>9300614
Thanks anon
>>
>>9300641
Poly relationships are inherently unstable and unhealthy.
>>
>>9300628
nice boat

>>9300686
That's a different version

https://youtu.be/9Gd6u8nCIW4?t=44
>>
>>9300717
That one is blocked too
>>
guys the internet is getting hacked. what do we do?
>>
File: 1494629010453.jpg (834KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1494629010453.jpg
834KB, 2560x1920px
>>9300743
Post bunnies
>>
>>9300743
fap
>>
>>9300734
Uhhh
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3099gt
>>
>>9300682
>>9300714
I wouldn't have a problem with two poly people inviting in other lovers. Something that at least feels equal that everyone is genuinely on board with. Sounds hard to achieve, though. I agree that at least in 99% of cases outside fantasy they're incredibly unstable and unhealthy.

I sure as hell will never do it and don't want it for WildeHopps either.
>>
File: anOpenRelationship.png (543KB, 1567x2137px) Image search: [Google]
anOpenRelationship.png
543KB, 1567x2137px
>>9300432
1/3
>>
File: anOpenRelationship2.png (228KB, 1024x1623px) Image search: [Google]
anOpenRelationship2.png
228KB, 1024x1623px
>>9300777
2/3
>>
File: 1494321085100.gif (98KB, 438x424px) Image search: [Google]
1494321085100.gif
98KB, 438x424px
>>9300356
This is what 'Wildburr' is about?
Horrendous. Absolutely terrible. I've read a lot of bad fiction but without a doubt this subject matter is, frankly, the worst.
>>
File: anOpenRelationship3.png (367KB, 1024x2177px) Image search: [Google]
anOpenRelationship3.png
367KB, 1024x2177px
>>9300788
3/3
>>
File: juicide.png (233KB, 520x423px) Image search: [Google]
juicide.png
233KB, 520x423px
>>9300743
blow our own brains out obv
>>
>>9300773
I would have a problem portraying it as anything but unstable. At that point its propaganda.
>>
>>9300838
You make a good point.

I did gud jerb then?
>>
>>9300857
What?
>>
>>9300503
>>9300614
God I love that anime just because of that ending; fucking great. The "harem" trope is played on its head and then realizes "Oh, yeah, we are in modern civilization. People don't do that anymore, and people will get jealous."

>>9300641
Personally, I still can't see serious polygamous relationships as healthy. You have enough issues with two people in a relationship, adding in a third or more will cause sides to be taken, power shifts, jealousy, doubt, etc. If you are in an open relationship, I still can't see it working personally.

>Instead I feel like there's this shitty mentality where you can't critique anything or call out someone for having a shitty, toxic fetish.

It is funny of just how many people tried using the reasoning "If you don't like it, don't read it" or something like that. Hell, I remember with Eloquence that a few of the defenders called everyone else "whiny bitches"; no, we are going to say what we don't like about the fic, why we don't like it, and why it is shit. Especially when it is stupid poly cuck fetish crap forced in.
>>
>>9300772
Thanks
>>
>>9299795
Won't really have time to translate today until much later, but I do want to get to this
>>
>>9300893
>Personally, I still can't see serious polygamous relationships as healthy. You have enough issues with two people in a relationship, adding in a third or more will cause sides to be taken, power shifts, jealousy, doubt, etc. If you are in an open relationship, I still can't see it working personally.
This is my argument for gay relationships too.
>>
File: WhenOpenRelationshipsBackfire.png (73KB, 1274x367px) Image search: [Google]
WhenOpenRelationshipsBackfire.png
73KB, 1274x367px
>>9300799
>>
>>9300864
My story was pretty unstable. At least unhealthy to one member involved.

>>9300893
Open is definitely worse that some kind of closed poly, but I agree.

>If you don't like it, don't read it
I hate that argument. That's an argument for OC x Canon shipping or some other autistic shit I simply "don't like". I wouldn't post comments on those bad fics like I would Eloquence. Eloquence has something beyond "don't like", something unhealthy for relationships that is being normalized and just downright disgusting.
>>
File: YOU.jpg (12KB, 437x319px) Image search: [Google]
YOU.jpg
12KB, 437x319px
>>9300927
deletedis
>>
>>9300926
How the fuck is a gay relationship at all like a tumblr bullshit cuck relationship?
>>
>>9300893
>If you are in an open relationship, I still can't see it working personally

Neither can I but I can see it working better than an actual poly relationship. An open relationship is still, at the end of the day, just the two of you even if you fuck other people. Out of sight, out of mind, conceivably. A poly relationship is several people attempting to have full relationships with one another and is just doomed to a fiery death.
>>
>>9300927
good end. the circle of cuck is broken.
>>
>>9301011
Fags are notoriously promiscuous, to the point where STD rates are incredibly high in their communities.
Might as well be cucking.
>>
>>9300994
No. If Judy tries to have her cake and eat it too Nick just decides to fuck a different cake.

I think I've lost track of this analogy.
>>
File: 1466824058471.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466824058471.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
What if Judy had a cruiser and a shotgun from the start.
>>
>>9301066
What does fucking a cake feel like?
>>
>>9300641
>>9300773
>>9300893

I myself never cared much about polyamory either, but that's because whenever author's try and bring it in. (Or have people talk about it/defend it) Their definition of it/why it's good ALWAYS end up a the point that it isn't poly, but just straight up cuck.
No one really knows the difference most of the time.

Which has me wanting to share this.

A while ago I was planning to make a green/fic with an established Nick/Judy in it with something that I think could be poly later on. But I never got around to it. Bt it would be something along the lines of this:

>Nick and Judy have been together for some time.
>They work together with a third mammal on the force. Either a new officer or whatever the equivalent to the FBI is to this world. (I was going to tie it together with Jill Savage, since they weren't a lot of things with her.)
>They dislike each other due to their differences on how they work.
>But a friendship forms after finally understanding each other after some time of working together.
>Some time into their friendship Nick starts feeling for Jill, and he can't stop it. Try's to ignore it, fearing that he is betraying Judy.
>Until he can't stop the worry and finally sits Judy down and tells her, fully prepared for her to dump him.
>But Judy admits she holds this same attraction towards Jill and she was prepared for Nick to leave her.
>Both try and come to terms with it, they don't want to lose the other but they can't help but think they could make it work (somehow) and decide to bring it up with Jill.
>They set up a meeting with her.

Cue the ending and the possibility of a sequel to it. Where depending on if people wanted it or not, it would also have Jill admitting she cares about them more then what they thought. Or her shutting them down and telling them to get over whatever they held for her and Nick/Judy staying together. (or not)

Of course they is a bunch I ain't stating, so eh.
>>
Who are the people who are poly in this thread? I know there are a few. They should be known.
Maybe add a sexual orientation tag to the CC list?
>>
File: skyes4.png (126KB, 810x988px) Image search: [Google]
skyes4.png
126KB, 810x988px
>>9301066
>Christmas Cake Skye
>>
>>9301081
Probably better than fucking a mud puddle. Warmer, at least, probably.
>>
>>9301098
Is Ciwi and Alec the same person?
>>
>>9301093
Alright, you had your fun, but fuck off
>>
>>9299299
Did we ever get more male betty?
>>
>>9301091
Both of them getting feelings for a third party and getting ready to up and leave the other is pretty shitty. Convenient that the same thing happened to the both of them, but still shitty.
>>
>>9301129
>t. degenerate poly fag
What's wrong? Too mature a topic for you?
>>
File: dont open this.gif (1MB, 988x516px) Image search: [Google]
dont open this.gif
1MB, 988x516px
>>9301115
You're asking too much questions, buddy.
>>
File: Highland cow is interested.png (165KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Highland cow is interested.png
165KB, 600x600px
Give me requests, ztg
>>
>>9300981
Exactly; it is an argument meant to get people off of someone's back just because they can't handle negativity. While I don't like comments of literal "This is shit" (because those are useless, just like "this is good" and leaves it at that), plenty of the comments for Eloquence said exactly why they didn't like it, what was wrong with it, etc etc.

Even if you ignored Eloquence being a sequel to Fluent (which apparently WildBurr had "big plans for", bleh), the fic had its own issues. Judy not telling Nick shit about the festival, the inconsistency of him "mating for life" yet being with Finnick (fuck that shit), Stu emotionally blackmailing him, HORNY RABBITS NEED MEDS. It had so many issues with it that people pointed out... and all that honest criticism got labeled as "bitching and whining".

>>9301131
Not that anon, but from what I understand it wasn't either of them getting ready to leave the other, but them admitting feelings for the third party, and feared that the other would leave them because of this. I am kind of "meh" on it myself, but at least it would be with Jill so there isn't a real difference in power between all three of them.
>>
>>9301115
nah, that's ciwi and reply
>>
>>9301093
Why would this be a good idea?
Why the fuck do you care?
>>
>>9301202
This one looked a little like Alec and Ciwi so I took a guess.
>>
>>9301216
>replying to an obvious troll
>>
>>9301179
Nick, Judy, Jack, Skye
All on a 4 way date
>>
>>9301219
That's fuel.
>>
>>9301227
Nick, Judy and Skye fucking while Jack watches cuffed to a chair.
>>
>another fucking polyamorous relationship discussion
I have to add so many things to my filter list because you faggots can't talk about Zootopia
>>
>>9301269
Nick and Jack fucking while Judy is skinned by Skye
>>
File: SkyeJackRunning.png (169KB, 1104x778px) Image search: [Google]
SkyeJackRunning.png
169KB, 1104x778px
>>9301219
It's neither senpai
>>
You guys make these threads such a headache sometimes.
Discord link.
>>
>>9301179
Honey badger viking? Or maybe a really chill Rex viking?
>>
>>9301179
Duke sunbathing
>>
>>9301273
The creator of 4chanx should get a fucking Nobel Prize. Having the thread appear to me like it's only comfy posts about canon characters is the best thing ever.
>>
>>9301291
This anon getting stabbed in his left buttcheek by Judy
>>
>>9299212
>2nd edition
So whats Judy's THACO?
>>
>>9301303
>Leaving the thread for the discord to avoid bad discussion
Talk about out of the trying pan and into the fire.
>>
>>9301291
Jack and Judy getting eaten by Skye and Nick during a nice candle lit dinner.
>>
File: calle calle.jpg (5KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
calle calle.jpg
5KB, 300x57px
>>9301179
Judy and Skye arm wrestling.
>>
>>9301273
>>9301303
You realize this is just one person talking to himself, right?
Just ignore them.
>>
File: double date.jpg (141KB, 846x1200px) Image search: [Google]
double date.jpg
141KB, 846x1200px
>>9301185
The last thing about Eloquence or any fic of this nature is like...how about you just don't?

I could write a fic right now about how Judy's bunny instincts prevent her from being a good cop. It's in a bunny's biology to have too many flight responses and it turns out she is unfit for being a cop when it gets too stressful (some kind of traumatic experience). It starts to have negative impacts on her health after a year of being a cop and blah blah bloo bloo sadfic.

This is something factually correct about real-world rabbits (unlike promiscuous bunnies which is factually INCORRECT. They don't have huge sex drives, just really high fertility and birth rates but DURR MULTIPLY JOKE TEEHEE. Any dumb stereotype like these actually apply more towards foxes than bunnies). I could write a fic and try to back it up like WildBurr does...

Or, I could just not? I could pick and choose the animal traits that bunnies and foxes retain to make a fic that isn't ass with really shitty fetishes?

If WildBurr would just cut the bullshit and say "This is something that Judy is into and I really want to write a Nick/Judy/Jack poly(cuck) fic" then I would at least respect his honesty. I'd still mock him for terrible taste, though.

Oh and of course my favorite loophole of all time: Nick has no other way to get Judy off. It's GOTTA be another rabbit's dick.

Anyways, glad I could momentarily ruin the thread with cuck and poly. Worth it to roast WildBurr a bit. Let's go back to cute pics.
>>
>>9301378
>>9301303
>>9301273
If you don't like the discussion just ignore it
:^)
>>
>>9301378
Hey, fuck face, it's not.
>>
File: 1488159537749.jpg (54KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488159537749.jpg
54KB, 1000x800px
Blob Judy > Regular Judy

Prove me wrong
>>
>>9301406
Sorry for trying to offer a helping hand to someone
Continue your discussions
>>
File: Sleep2.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sleep2.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>9300756
>>
I can see why people take breaks from you people
>>
File: 57617310_p15.png (218KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
57617310_p15.png
218KB, 800x1200px
>>9301381
>Let's go back to cute pics.
I'll post to that.
>>
>>9301467
Isn't it bad for a bunny to be put on its back like that?
>>
>>9301469
I have no idea why certain conversation topics can't just fuck off to the discord or /pol/
>>
File: 1474487770062.png (636KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1474487770062.png
636KB, 960x1280px
>>9301452
*cucks both of them*
>>
File: tumblr_obmbqxTZ3V1v44odfo2_1280.png (957KB, 1280x1816px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obmbqxTZ3V1v44odfo2_1280.png
957KB, 1280x1816px
>>
File: Mid-Term Test Results.png (973KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Mid-Term Test Results.png
973KB, 768x1024px
>>9301452
Considering blob Judy can change into a semi-regular Judy...
>>
File: bun3.jpg (9KB, 122x122px) Image search: [Google]
bun3.jpg
9KB, 122x122px
>>9301483
I dunno
>>
File: tumblr_obmbqxTZ3V1v44odfo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1816px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obmbqxTZ3V1v44odfo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1816px
>>9301503
>>
>>9301381
I dunno why people make up shit and then attribute it to biology. You could take an actual fact, like the fact that foxes don't actually mate for life and may in fact raise their children for just a single year before leaving, and make something interesting out of that. Maybe that's why Nick's dad is gone, and he's not even sore about it, it's just a thing some fox pairs do.

But no. Rabbits all have such an insatiable lust for dick that not even a single male of their OWN species can curb it. The moment foxes fuck someone, they are mystically bound to that person forever and are utterly incapable of ever finding love elsewhere for any reason. That's what people go with instead.
>>
>>9301497
How is discussing polyamorous relationships in the context of a fic not related to Zootopia?
>>
File: 1429821006812.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1429821006812.png
361KB, 858x725px
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP DISCUSSING THINGS I DON'T LIKE
>>
File: OfficerContentOnTheJob.png (77KB, 1665x855px) Image search: [Google]
OfficerContentOnTheJob.png
77KB, 1665x855px
>>9301497
Sup Officer Content, haven't seen you in a while, how's things?
>>
File: tumblr_o8jt0o0UNd1tugi0no1_1280.png (386KB, 710x846px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8jt0o0UNd1tugi0no1_1280.png
386KB, 710x846px
>>9301522
>>
>>9301535
>in the context of a fic
Not a problem
How is any of this related to a fic? Calling for a gender list for CCs isn't related to Zootopia
>>
File: tumblr_obmbqxTZ3V1v44odfo4_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1816px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obmbqxTZ3V1v44odfo4_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1816px
>>9301566
Wrong pic!
>>
File: 1485827699721.png (358KB, 552x543px) Image search: [Google]
1485827699721.png
358KB, 552x543px
>controversial topic comes up
>it's discussed with a few complaints here and there
>discussion starts to wind down, people are about to move on
>10 people come out and whine about the entire general being ruined forever and how they need a break so they stop shaking because they're so upset

Every time
>>
File: sweaty shirtless fox.png (405KB, 554x659px) Image search: [Google]
sweaty shirtless fox.png
405KB, 554x659px
>>9301476
Never seen this before, nice.
>>
File: tumblr_obmbqxTZ3V1v44odfo3_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1816px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obmbqxTZ3V1v44odfo3_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1816px
>>9301600
>>
>>9301604
If you don't like it, don't read it
>>
>no discord link
Does anyone there even check the threads?
>>
>>9301617
Nothing I read on here upsets me, especially not enough to need a break
I actually find it quite funny
>>
>>9301617
we know it's you, WildBurr's white knight.
>>
Anyone else HATE Zootopia?
>>
>>9301633
No, because they're babies who can't handle mature conversations about Zootopia like abortion
>>
>>9301604
>10 people
It's mainly a shitposter.
There are a couple more with some complaints, but the majority of those messages were done by a single person

Also, oops, I lost a couple of otters.
Can you help me find them?
>>
File: Mr big.png (110KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Mr big.png
110KB, 768x768px
>>9301633
https://discord.gg/amBdfmT

Here, my dude
>>
>>9301093
Otterly wrote a cuck fic.
>>
File: d048ae769fe22aee81ba4775b6c22f28.png (230KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
d048ae769fe22aee81ba4775b6c22f28.png
230KB, 1280x1280px
>>9301381
>Nick has no other way to get Judy off. It's GOTTA be another rabbit's dick.

>When one of Nick's fingers is probably almost the same size as a rabbit's dick. He has four fingers.
>He could double fuck Judy with just one hand, two fingers in each hole.
>>
>>9301691
This brings up a new topic of discussion
Since foxes can't retract their claws, wouldn't Nick fingering Judy hurt or potentially be dangerous?
>>
>>9301685
It wasn't a fucking cuck fic
I'm so tired of this shit
>>
File: I wonder if Bobo died.jpg (157KB, 1200x1022px) Image search: [Google]
I wonder if Bobo died.jpg
157KB, 1200x1022px
>>
>>9301722
Someone's sure testy.
>>
>>9301718
Fun fact, fox claws are actually partially retractable, and fairly dull besides.
>>
>>9301718
Nick trims his claws down to the nub just so he can get her off safely.
>>
>>9301735
I thought it was just their back claws that were like that
>>
>>9301722
>not a cuck fic
kek
>>
>>9301743
Pretty sure it's all of 'em, but if you can find evidence to the contrary I'm hardly an expert. If I remember right, though, Arctic foxes actually have fully retractable claws.
>>
File: Young otters need guidance.png (166KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Young otters need guidance.png
166KB, 1000x800px
Goddammit, always some error that slips through

Enjoy Mrs. Otterton and Kris
>>
File: 1472528820120.png (16KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1472528820120.png
16KB, 666x666px
>>9301691
SGaR lewds are a godsend.

I don't know what about their style is so charming.

>>9301718
That's a problem I always have when I try to draw or write about him fingering her. I always assumed he kept his claws trimmed and blunt, I mean we had the movie showing the Dent-So-Dull so I assume there is something for that.
>>
>>9300298
Roll for species
>>
>>9301604
>"Hey this is interesting but it's getting to be unrelated to the threads, let's talk on Discord."
This was too difficult for you to do.
>>
File: fingering.jpg (792KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fingering.jpg
792KB, 1500x1000px
>>9301691
Fingering doesn't exist in the Burrverse.

>>9301735
Foxes are weirdly catlike in some ways. It's the poor wolves and other canines that have to deal with claws that are always out.
>>
File: CANCER.jpg (2MB, 4003x2962px) Image search: [Google]
CANCER.jpg
2MB, 4003x2962px
Good old times...
>>
File: paws.jpg (87KB, 1280x725px) Image search: [Google]
paws.jpg
87KB, 1280x725px
>>9301777
Even in the film Nick has some huge paws. Same with some of the other animals like tigers.
>>
File: 1487968266170.jpg (270KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
1487968266170.jpg
270KB, 750x728px
>>9301775
>topic dies off completely
>brings it back unwittingly out of sheer asshurt

WildBurr and his fics are Zootopia related no matter how much no one wants him to be
>>
>>9301779
D E L E T
>>
What topics can we talk about here?
>>
>>9301843
Trump
Cuck
Abortion
And we just added polyamory to the list
>>
>>9301843
Anything but Zootopia.
Popular topics include cucking, abortion, and Pack Street.
>>
File: Nickshitposting.png (244KB, 768x2304px) Image search: [Google]
Nickshitposting.png
244KB, 768x2304px
>>9301843
Zootopia

and

more Zootopia

and maybe some Zistopia

buy mainly Zootopia
>>
>>9301828
Hello Socrates
>>
File: 1494011889203.png (445KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1494011889203.png
445KB, 1280x1707px
>>9301718
Nick would probably dull his claws; that is most likely something that all animals do. Rabbits actually have fairly sharp and long nails, but Judy's are short and dull-looking.

Sloths though. They get to keep their long ass claws.

>>9301770
I am not too sure either.
>>
>>9300298
rollin and not just lurking for once
>>
>>9301862
Yea all this Pack Street talk has ruined these threads, I and many other people need a break.

Anyone got a link to the Discord so we can be safe from this cancer?
>>
File: footjob.jpg (476KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
footjob.jpg
476KB, 1920x1080px
YALL LIKE FOOTJOBS?
>>
>>9301903
Really cutting into my abortion discussions
>>
>>9300356
What is wildburr?
>>
>>9301867
>pic
This makes me laugh every time I see it.
>>
>>9301912
Why is she surprised, what the fuck was she expecting?
>>
>>9301914
How about we only talk about the movie and no fanworks period?

That way everyone will be happy?
>>
>>9301912
In general no, but zootopia paws make it look good.
>>
>>9301929
Well, she expected him to last longer than 30 seconds
>>
>>9301935
Dude, take a nap
>>
>>9301912
I wasn't really into them till I saw Nick giving a polar bear a casual paw job, fucking hot as hell.
>>
File: FemmynBenny.png (102KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
FemmynBenny.png
102KB, 700x500px
>>9301130
just this one from Inky
>>
>>9301929
>>9301951
Or maybe she wasn't expecting the amount? Or for it to hit her in the face from all the way down there?
>>
>>9301912
Im indifferent desu
>>
>>9301957
This. Nobody appreciated your 'discussions' my dude.
>>
>>9301912
I know this is probably hurr durr scientific shit but don't canids not "cum" unless they feel pressure at the base of the knot? Like from it's behind when tied?
>>
>>9301957
I won't sleep soundly until everyone is talking about things I want them to talk about.

Zootopia only
>>
>>9301912
I'm still amazed Byron said he didn't add shoes because paws are great.
>>
Is this the first time the shit stirrer has gotten this mad for being told to take his off topic spam elsewhere?
>>
>>9301912
I always find starting up some spontaneous sex in comics weird since the guys go hard in a millisecond.
>>
>>9302002
No idea. Sounds like something that I would disregard if it were true for the sake of more options to make Nick cum.
>>
>>9302030
What off topic spam?
>>
>>9302036
FRISKYDICK

The only reason I don't like it too much in Zootopia is because there is some sheathe stuff that I find hot.
>>
I actually finished the TT on time, and now I have nothing to write.
Fuck.
>>
>>9302132
Write Ageswap AU.
>>
>>9302132
Write something using past TT topics, then.
>>
>>9302132
Could you write something simple about Judy worrying about something?
>>
What rhymes with eevee?
asking for a friend
>>
>>9302132
Write an AU where Judy is a serial murderer
>>
>>9302092
I think that's for the best.
I still feel a bit shocked about that, like the fact bunnies don't have pawpad or don't go through heat.
>>
>>9302165
TV?
>>
File: 1421657233490.jpg (72KB, 880x880px) Image search: [Google]
1421657233490.jpg
72KB, 880x880px
>>9302165
Sheevee?
>>
>>9302165
Eevee.
>>
>>9302178
I thought they had pawpads but they were just hidden under fur?
>>
File: upclose-thorny-moloch-devil.jpg (44KB, 480x488px) Image search: [Google]
upclose-thorny-moloch-devil.jpg
44KB, 480x488px
>>9300298
>>9301888

Name: Leonard Lou
Species: Thorny Devil
Home: Big Dune
Place of Work: Little Rodentia

What the fuck did I just roll, oh christ. The edgiest mother fucker in the cutest part of the city with the dumbest name.
>>
>>9302211
I meant exposed pawpads. I had a bunny till I was like 10~ and always drew them with pawpads.
>>
>>9302132
Write something using Crime Files characters
>>
>>9302211
just skin, bone, and fur.
>>
>>9302218
>reptiles
>>
File: _38583957239.png (105KB, 295x238px) Image search: [Google]
_38583957239.png
105KB, 295x238px
>>9302218
>Reptile
>>
File: Phat rolling.png (17KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
Phat rolling.png
17KB, 666x666px
>>
>>9302218
I think you missed the part about mammals only, not domestic, monkeys or aquatic
But it is probably just bait
>>
>>9302204
thanks
now an important question
if all animals in zootopia are furries
does that mean all vaginas are beavers?
>>
>>9302242
>>9302249
SPECIES OF PEACE!
>>
Still waiting on Weaver Avo's sobby backstory.
>>
File: 1473599173284.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473599173284.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>9302141
>>9302152
>>9302159
>>9302169
>>9302226
>>
>>9302257
>or aquatic
Was this said?
>>
>>9302257
Is Reply ever gonna continue Branch?
>>
>>9302218
No reptiles
No aquatics
No domestics
Reroll
>>
>>9302257
>>9302308
Oops, didn't mean to quote you. Sorry
>>
File: zookamasutra.jpg (252KB, 567x701px) Image search: [Google]
zookamasutra.jpg
252KB, 567x701px
>>9302308
It's dead.
>>
>>9302308
Is visti ever going to continue Regret? Mothers day is soon
>>
>>9302332
Seriously? Not even a rundown on what was going to happen?

Disappointing
>>
File: 61418102_p9.jpg (64KB, 445x550px) Image search: [Google]
61418102_p9.jpg
64KB, 445x550px
>>9302341
It's dead too.
>>
File: 1475192993686.gif (725KB, 245x172px) Image search: [Google]
1475192993686.gif
725KB, 245x172px
>>9301761
>>
>>9301761
Age difference les is my jam
>>
Flat Judy is the only way to live.
>>
>>9302354
Reply never said he cancelled it. That anon's trolling
>>
>>9302409
Only if she had washboard abs under that fur.
>>
>>9302409
>tfw only person who enjoy multitits
>>
>>9302002
Usually in canine mating, the female's muscles constrict around the male, creating stimulation for ejaculation. Though they probably can "cum" other ways, but for them thrusting is less about friction and more about getting "locked in" in the first place.

Evolved mammals probably can cum without that pressure as sex turns into more of a social act rather than just for breeding.
>>
>>9302430
There is nothing wrong with flat multitits
>>
>>9302430
As long as they aren't too prominent, I'm down.
>>
>>9302425
Alright, thanks anon
>>
File: 1470838025537.jpg (248KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
1470838025537.jpg
248KB, 595x842px
>>9302426
>>
File: bun.png (6KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
bun.png
6KB, 263x192px
>>9302430
I wish there was a pic with the correct placement.
>>
File: 1390317450047.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1390317450047.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>>9302464
>girls with visible ab muscles
This is my fetish
>>
>>9301770
>>9301887
It's charming because it's simple. Every expression is so easily read that it pulls you into it. I feel it's the same principle by which Weaver operates.
>>
Just letting people know if they're interested I RP as Wilde on Shamchat all the time.

I use the Zootopia tag and ship WildeHopps like no tomorrow.

So if anyone's interested I'm usually on in the evenings (about to go on now)
>>
File: tumblr_ob575zDqXL1tzmlbko1_1280.jpg (278KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob575zDqXL1tzmlbko1_1280.jpg
278KB, 1280x853px
Alright folks, I'm going to ask you something. Whenever a drawfag asks for requests today, please make an Opposite Day request. There were preciously few entries. Hell, even Nobby showed up, asked for requests, got 5 about Opposite Day ones, ignored them and did a regular Pack Street one. This TT deserves more love.
>>
>>9302555
I wish you weren't so in love with this TT
>>
File: 1476476856698.jpg (58KB, 610x590px) Image search: [Google]
1476476856698.jpg
58KB, 610x590px
>Look down
>See this

What do?
>>
>>9302555
I think we're going to have more submissions rolling in over the week
>>
>>9302503
I guess, my favorite piece is still the one where she's pulling his tie.
>>
File: 1494300566.puppypartyhat_zoot.png (77KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494300566.puppypartyhat_zoot.png
77KB, 900x900px
>>9302430
>>9302478

So like this?

The only other one I know of is a Solo Judy laying back on a bed or something. But I think the multi tits were edited later on in it.
>>
>>9302597
Beat my dick so goddamn hard I can't feel my leg.
>>
>>9302503
Simple is underrated.
>>
>>9302613
HOLY SHIT DUDE YES. There is another one with Judy pregnant with a corset, but it scares me due to her face.
>>
AU where Zootopia is attacked by a giant monster
>>
File: Bent Over.jpg (1MB, 3652x3203px) Image search: [Google]
Bent Over.jpg
1MB, 3652x3203px
>>9301499
I hate Jack Savage's Gary Sue stripped design but fuck if it doesn't look hot on a female.

>>9302603
Would you like it with or without the dialogue?
>>
>>9302648
AU where only the mice evolved.
>>
File: Judy nudey 2.png (198KB, 1069x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Judy nudey 2.png
198KB, 1069x1500px
>>9302409

What about fluffy judy?
>>
>>9302681
AU where Skaven Under Empire exists but the Skaven remain realistic sizes
>>
>>9302668
Any is good for me, on the context of the fic it is more Judy tapping on Nick 'fox ownership of a mate' physiology more than actually some cheating thing and whatnot, the author makes several points over Judy internal dialogue.
>>
>>9302716
AU where the Ottoman empire survived both world wars and expanded to rule the majority of Africa.
>>
>>9302690
dewlap > pseudo breast fluff
>>
>>9302141
>>9302152
>>9302159
>>9302169
>>9302226
>>9302290
a crimes file where an older judy and a younger nick become serial killers
they lure their victims with promises of jailbait fox and hot, tight milf bunny pussy
after every kill, they have sex on the corpse
>>
File: 1465070882836.jpg (787KB, 3024x1786px) Image search: [Google]
1465070882836.jpg
787KB, 3024x1786px
>>9302739
>>
>>9302751
I shouldn't be into this, but I am.
>>
>>9302726
Oh I know, I just thought I would edit out the dialogue for anyone who doesn't want to see it, in-case they haven't read the fic and don't know the context. Personally, I liked how they handled the whole "heat" situation; it didn't make Judy horny for anything with a dick, just specifically her mate aka Nick.
>>
>>9302777
I'm with you God.

But for me younger Nick and older Judy is enough.
>>
File: 1412758058422.png (66KB, 205x198px) Image search: [Google]
1412758058422.png
66KB, 205x198px
>>9302751
Is it wrong that I want this to be a fic?
>>
>>9301566
It's a comfy cuddle.
>>
>>9302767
This thread never has enough dewlaps, thanks anon
>>
File: 1493245853227.png (846KB, 1597x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1493245853227.png
846KB, 1597x1228px
Anyone have the reply pic with them all snuggled in bandages? I lost it
>>
>>9302849
But how do you deal with the red rocket jabbing you in the ribs all the time?
>>
File: Coa55nBUsAIuI2S.jpg (98KB, 909x883px) Image search: [Google]
Coa55nBUsAIuI2S.jpg
98KB, 909x883px
>>9302801
Me too. I was actually kinda peeved they had to jam Judy being in heat at the start, or how it was triggered. After the buck shown up I was ready to fucking shoot myself but the author sunk it pretty quickly.

I really want some fic to explore Nick being the one in mating season on a winter and Judy being the one turned on by him. I remember a japanese comic where this was the case, but even with Judy consenting it was a pretty grey area for the viewer.
>>
>>9302897
Here ya go
>>
>>9302963
Thanks man
>>
>>9302897
>>9302963
Goddamn I love comfy group cuddles
>>
>>9302948
I can't give you anything close to a deadline, but I have more that one Nick-in-season lewd fic to finish.
>>
>>9302555
Trips checks out. Maybe if it wasn't around finals week, like in June, there would be more entries.
>>
Give me extreme size difference.
>>
>>9302985
Size difference group sleeping must be a blast. Imagine being able to hug a smaller partner while being spooned by someone larger
>>
>>9302994
Can't wait anon. Nick in season is severely underrated.

>>9303007
I assumed that was the case for most people, even if some are done with their finals, there are still lot's of people busy.
>>
>>9303023
>>
File: OH BOY.png (322KB, 534x534px) Image search: [Google]
OH BOY.png
322KB, 534x534px
>new fireworks show at Magic Kingdom
>Nick and Judy shown during the Friends segment
>Judy and her parents hugging shown during the Love segment

Platonic friends confirmed.
>>
>>9303023
A proton is 10^-15 meters wide.
>>
>>9303023
Girafee and Pigmy shrew.

>>9303036
You just gave me an idea for a Mel, Rosie and Stan picture.
>>
>>9303057
She's taking questions on her tumblr
>>
>>9303063
What?
>>
>>9303063
>Judy and her parents hugging shown during the Love segment
Wait, there are costumes for them? Pics?
>>
>>9303087
>>9303085
It's a fireworks show that premiered half an hour ago. They're projections on the castle, both for like a grand total of 5-7 seconds.
>>
>>9302948
Funny enough, Judy being hostile towards the buck made me think of animal behavior, where the female would outright attack males it wasn't interested in. Have this transfer to Zootopia, and you get females in heat cursing out males that don't take a hint. Or nearly throw them through a window, in Judy's case.

>I really want some fic to explore Nick being the one in mating season on a winter and Judy being the one turned on by him.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/7087750/chapters/16109896

One of the tags is literally "A fic in which Nick is in heat for a change how about THAT for spicing things up"
>>
File: I'm running out of room.png (151KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
I'm running out of room.png
151KB, 700x500px
>>9303082
Ya but that was two days ago and it does not seem to have gone anywhere...
>>
File: IMG_3858.jpg (246KB, 960x702px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3858.jpg
246KB, 960x702px
This is a marble fox. Essentially a real life sparkledog. Add some wings on there and you're good to go.
Any drawfriends want to take a crack at it? (No wings pls)
>>
File: date_night_may_02_2001.png (436KB, 1346x1276px) Image search: [Google]
date_night_may_02_2001.png
436KB, 1346x1276px
>>9303063
>>9303087
>>
I need more small dicks in big chicks.
>>
>>9303117
Oh man I was thinking of exactly this one. I still remember the line "As evidence by our very tame first date"
>>
>>9303130
My dude, there's no good Duke-in-Gazelle vore though.
>>
>>9303120
God foxes are fucking cute.
>>
>>9303130
I thought I had the pic of him with the elephant but no dice, probably out there somewhere.
>>
>>9303117
Yeah, I remember reading somewhere some females get so violent even power struggles between males seem tame. Evolution's a bitch.

>On the double

Will give it a read, thanks so much anon!
>>
>>9302751
>>
>>9302280
Interesting thought?
Would the felines be annoyed at the term pussy?
>>
File: IMG_3859.jpg (30KB, 564x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3859.jpg
30KB, 564x376px
>>9303154
These aminals are pretty.

Pretty neato, too
>>
>>9303180
Man, see, people could write such hilarious stories if they followed actual animal behaviors.

>Whoa Carrots what's got you all riled up?
>Some rabbit guy hit on me a little while ago.
>What's wrong with that?
>He wouldn't take the hint.
>So you--
>So I slugged him, yeah.
>>
File: file.png (85KB, 549x500px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
85KB, 549x500px
>>9303120
fox coat mutations are great
cross and piebald foxes are good too
>>
small dicks grinding against big dicks

Why isn't this a thing?
>>
>>9302430
I like flat multi tits and dewlaps!
>>
>>9303212
Such a cute happy fox, you rule Rose.
>>
File: 1466969581610.jpg (392KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1466969581610.jpg
392KB, 720x1280px
>>9303226
>>
>Snoring extra lewd badger Brigdet
Oops, another lewd slipped from my grasp
I'm really mindless today
>>
>>9303154
>>9303204
http://livingwithfoxes.weebly.com/red-fox-colour-mutations.html
>>
File: 1493446113956.png (356KB, 1174x793px) Image search: [Google]
1493446113956.png
356KB, 1174x793px
>>9303246
It's far too late for that
>>
File: Goodnight2.png (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Goodnight2.png
57KB, 600x600px
Aaand it's almost 4 AM, good night /ztg/!
>>
File: 1491716129220.jpg (26KB, 684x597px) Image search: [Google]
1491716129220.jpg
26KB, 684x597px
>>9303250
thanks, anon
>>
>>9303247
Is that a dildo or did she just fall asleep during? Sleepy absent minded badgers are best...

Thank you A-sig!
>>
File: 1470209434079.jpg (65KB, 750x1190px) Image search: [Google]
1470209434079.jpg
65KB, 750x1190px
>>9303282
Sleep tight tuber!
>>
>>9303282
You have a good night little tube.
>>
>>9303250
Oh wow, there are so many cool and beautiful coat mutations. Animals are so cool. Genetics! Science!
>>
File: 1478133129383.png (341KB, 521x421px) Image search: [Google]
1478133129383.png
341KB, 521x421px
>>9303117
>torren

That weird feel when someone else drops your OCs in a story with zero prompting.
>>
>>9303282
Have a great night, tube.
>>
File: avatar6-mad.jpg (72KB, 1116x1116px) Image search: [Google]
72KB, 1116x1116px
>>9301165
ah shit, you cunt!
>>
>>9303359
But, is it a proud stolen or annoyed feeling?
>>
>>9303434
I don't mind passing mentions at all! Makes me warm and fuzzy to think I'm helping build the world with others.

Though someone did put Marki in one of their stories - as a boisterous male wolf. That was weird.
>>
File: tumblr_ohov55hiXj1vkcxmeo1_1280.png (129KB, 302x272px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohov55hiXj1vkcxmeo1_1280.png
129KB, 302x272px
>>9303402
u got hustled, son
>>
>>9303465
I've never created a new OC in any of my fics, I just follow on from what others have done.
I Try to keep them in character and just expand the universe.
>>
>>9303229
My brother.
>>
>>9303564
This, unless I'm planning to do something evil with them. Though I always worry the author will be pissed if I get something wrong and whatnot.
>>
>>9302948
>Looks really dercious
>>
File: IMG_20170412_070159.jpg (29KB, 301x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170412_070159.jpg
29KB, 301x484px
>>9301165
Fucking saved
>>
>>9302446
so you're saying you want a judy with 8 tits and each tit is the size of her head
>>
>>9303750
If they aren't as big as her arms and legs, then I can't get off.
>>
>>9303212
>"No, Nick! This can't be happening, you can't become an anime girl"
>"It's too late for me judy-sempai, sugoi desu me.
>>
File: 1474452025488.png (64KB, 602x403px) Image search: [Google]
1474452025488.png
64KB, 602x403px
>>9303130
>>9303155
>>
>>9303768
head including her ears, m8
>>
Good night /ztg/!
>>
File: Drawful Nick.png (239KB, 431x475px) Image search: [Google]
Drawful Nick.png
239KB, 431x475px
Hi, want to play party games with others and don't want to buy and own a new game?

I'll be hosting Jackbox games to play with you- I'll repeat you do not need to own this game (even if you did, it wouldn't do anything). All you need is a browser, either on a pc, tablet, or smartphone.
I'll start with trivia and word games first and move onto word and drawing games.

https://discord.gg/aqvyTaY if you want to voice chat while we play

and please go to http://www.picarto.tv/caninae to play along
>>
File: 1470159236946.png (517KB, 1280x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1470159236946.png
517KB, 1280x1200px
>>9303800
Sleep tight bunner
>>
File: 57159126_p1_master1200.jpg (81KB, 1200x850px) Image search: [Google]
57159126_p1_master1200.jpg
81KB, 1200x850px
>>9303800
Good night!
>>
Discord...
>>
>>9303956
>>9301684
Here you go
>>
>>9303796
Thank you, added to the Ted pile.
>>
>>9300638
god bless carrot
>>
HELLO EVERYONE!

I just got back home and am exhausted!

Tell me about your day and post amazing music!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voppO3Cp7Ds
>>
File: 1494497332566.png (2MB, 1860x1490px) Image search: [Google]
1494497332566.png
2MB, 1860x1490px
>He can feel that she's relaxed, moreso than any other time that he's been around her. That right now, she doesn't have to worry about anything but keeping comfy in his wool.

>And he's happy.

>She can hear his heartbeat; it's strong, stable, yet at ease. She can tell that he trusts her, a pred, a shifty fox that no one can trust, with every fiber of his being.

>And she's happy.
>>
>>9304213
I moved literally everything I had at my old place to my new place in one day yesterday. Then went to work today feeling literally half dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69M2iiI__XQ
>>
>>9304213
Been a pretty good day bun bun, how was your family? They still over the moon about you and your fox or has that calmed down a bit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t68ju6PL8IM
>>
>>9304213
Hi VRbit, still recovering (call me a 2), but happy to see people are reading my latest upload.
They might let me out in a couple of days.
>>
File: highland cow goes to college.png (25KB, 360x417px) Image search: [Google]
highland cow goes to college.png
25KB, 360x417px
>>9304213
Hello VRbit, living the goodlife?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHGRtQGSiZg

busy day, getting ready for a good weekend
>>
File: VRbitisready.png (140KB, 448x450px) Image search: [Google]
VRbitisready.png
140KB, 448x450px
>>9304282
You moved! Is your new place amazing? Better conducive for work? Does it have a view of the water?

I loved the King's Quest games...

>>9304295
Family is doing good! We all went to check out a dolphin education facility with my sister. They do such cool things with them! And a lot of it is game design adjacent!

>>9304300
Is this RT? I hope you get better soon!

I saw you uploaded a fic for the last TT! Would you like a read through?

>>9304328
Hello HC! Always! Life is good!

Hope you're drawing awesome stuff, getting sweet requests, and are inspired to work on new, bold projects!
>>
File: 1488144010220.png (117KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488144010220.png
117KB, 800x800px
>>9304213
Played vidya all day.
Had fun but I'm not proud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0RKpmjjpLQ
>>
File: VRbitprincessfinal.png (121KB, 700x606px) Image search: [Google]
VRbitprincessfinal.png
121KB, 700x606px
>>9304401
That just means you're recharged for when you sit down and work!
>>
>>9301638
That wasn't me though :D Nice to see my work being continued when I'm not here.
>>
>>9304213
friday is good day, friday mean me draw lots

also i ordered the art of zootopia book a few days ago and it arrived today which is pretty neato

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQt6jIKNwgU
>>
>>9304533
Awesome! I hope you get a lot of inspiration from it!

I should order that book for my artist...

Tell me how the book smells!
>>
>>9304375
Landlocked California. Bigger house.

Played the newest King's Quest, and admit that I got a bit teary eyed. Even if my exposure to the series was exclusively through Game Grumps.

I'm just really fucking tired and sore, so I dunno if I'm gonna get some sleep soon.
>>
>>9301503
>>9301522
>>9301600
>>9301613
sauce?
>>
>>9304228

I want to nap on Remmy (or Femmy)
>>
>>9304533
thanks to JOJO this song is on my playlist
>>
File: VRbitwhatifyouhadabun.png (358KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
VRbitwhatifyouhadabun.png
358KB, 400x600px
>>9304634
Nice! I'm glad you have a new, bigger place to live!

If you're ever going down around my neck of the woods, let's go to Disneyland!

Sleep tight, bunner!
>>
File: C_fr0RxXgAIzlHA.jpg (168KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C_fr0RxXgAIzlHA.jpg
168KB, 900x1200px
>>9304213
class, internship, studying.
honestly wish i was working on zoot projects but i know id be just procastinating if i had the free time
>>
File: daily reminder.jpg (84KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
daily reminder.jpg
84KB, 400x250px
>>9304620
>Tell me how the book smells!

Bad Bit! Bad!
Don't get high on printing material!

>>9304674
It was an odd feeling when I saw it used for the season's credits.
First I was "aw man, I remember this from my younger days."
But then I was "aw man, so many anime fans are gonna hear this and think it's an obscure oldie."
>>
File: Why did I say that.png (381KB, 1280x511px) Image search: [Google]
Why did I say that.png
381KB, 1280x511px
>>
File: Why did I leave.png (637KB, 1280x612px) Image search: [Google]
Why did I leave.png
637KB, 1280x612px
>>9304832
>>
>>9304832
Look Judy, you made it clear you didn't want a baby. You shouldn't apologize for expressing your feelings.

>>9304836
And you, it's just a little beating. You're a big fox, deal with it.
>>
>>9304620
it smells like inspiration, its got that nice new book smell

the books quality is great too, the pages are nice and thick and the printing is crisp, clear, and colorful, the books content is excellent as well, i was actually on the fence about buying it but im glad i did

>>9304674
i've got a few songs from jojo on my playlist as well
>>
>>9304849
Thanks for ruining it.
>>
File: VRbetta.png (2MB, 1362x766px) Image search: [Google]
VRbetta.png
2MB, 1362x766px
>>9304826
I know you'll do great on all three!

I've found that free time is most productive when its treated like productive time! Schedule yourself hours when to play, when to write, when to draw, and when to space out, and you'll have a better time!

>>9304827
What?! You telling me you don't enjoy that new book smell?!

>>9304850
SEE?! SEE?!

VRbit isn't crazy!
>>
>>9304375
Hey VRbit, if you have the time,it would be good to see if you think I'm getting any better (my writing that is).
Thanks. RT
>>
Hey, anon, did you watch zootopia this week ?

it doesn't matter! time to do it again!

We begin in 10 minutes!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/SYrWhd6srq5
>>
>No update from Mead
>No updates from Reply
>No updates from Weaver
>No updates from Borba (fuck you I'm in too far I need to see how it ends)
>>
>>9305016
Weaver gave an update last thread
>>
>>9305016
Weaver said he wanted to finish Roommates.
>>
>>9305016
Reply and Weaver posted a couple of things early today/yesterday. No word on Branch, but Weav said Pack Street is on hold until he finishes Roommates.
>>
>>9305016
Been a while since Falke updated too, right?
>>
>>9305047
Falke dropped us a line a day or two ago saying that he's super busy right now
>>
>>9304963
Rather odd place.
>>
File: 1469283373561.png (705KB, 451x767px) Image search: [Google]
1469283373561.png
705KB, 451x767px
>>9304963
>>
>>9305087
but it is home
>>
File: 0cd2dafc37eda602ef8026f91e9276ce.jpg (525KB, 3541x2507px) Image search: [Google]
0cd2dafc37eda602ef8026f91e9276ce.jpg
525KB, 3541x2507px
>>9305092
>>
File: VRbitsleepy.jpg (20KB, 198x199px) Image search: [Google]
VRbitsleepy.jpg
20KB, 198x199px
Its time for the VR bun to say goodnight to everyone!

Goodnight, magical and wonderful /ztp/ threads! I hope the next time you suntan you get a nice even spread and don't get any rashes or burns or nothing!
>>
>>9305094
That's what worries me.
>>
>>9305131
would a free fox make it less worrying ?
>>
File: remmiespillow.png (294KB, 800x1400px) Image search: [Google]
remmiespillow.png
294KB, 800x1400px
>>9305016
>>
>>9305124
sleep tight bunner
>>
>>9305163
Is this Remmy and femRemmy or Remmy and his clone?
>>
>>9299483
>Wolter can never find true love

Poor little aardwolf
With heart strong and scarred
He fell for a bitch
Her wit sharp, teeth barred

Their love prickly yet caring
Sincere but at war
He was begging for forever
To her, that was too far
>>
>>9305182
Remmy and Femmy.
>>
>>9305163
>"You're gonna lecture me on language"
>they're talking about masturbation
>they talk about saying something mid-masturbation later, but it's a different topic

Shouldn't that "language" be "masturbation" instead?
>>
>>9305182
if you have sex with your clone, is it gay?
>>
>>9301610
Did that comic ever update? Where Judy's cousin tries to seduce Nick while he is at the academy, Nick mentions foxes are a "mate for life" type, and Judy overhears, thinking Nick is already taken?
>>
>>9305237
Yes
>>
>>9305237
Is touching your own dick gay?
Is masturbation gay?
Is sticking things up your ass gay?
>>
>>9305244
They put a preview up recently, next page is in the works
>>
>>9305254
no
no
yes
>>
>>9305230
Uh, no. She doesn't want him to talk frankly about his masturbatory habits, he brings up her "pillow talk" to counter.
>>
>>9305237
If the clone is made from your own dna. is it incest?
>>
>>9305293
well, identical twins have the exact same DNA, so...
>>
>>9305237
It's not gay if it's prey.
Period.
>>
NEW THREAD

>>9305195

>>9305195

>>9305195
>>
>>9305146
Would love a free Fox, my bunnies might get jealous through.
>>
File: twitchy booper.webm (3MB, 702x600px) Image search: [Google]
twitchy booper.webm
3MB, 702x600px
>>9306432
or scared
>>
>>9301775
Michael needs to attention whore to feel better about the friends he pushes away.
Thread posts: 440
Thread images: 150

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.