[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sad/ - Satyr After Dark #72: Glazed Ponut Edition Previous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 59

/sad/ - Satyr After Dark #72: Glazed Ponut Edition

Previous Thread: >>9152174
Satyr Abomination Thread: >>>/mlp/30032040

>What is the 'Satyr After Dark' thread about?
A satyr is what happens when a human and a pony (or any other sort of creature) decide to get freaky and end up having a child. This thread is dedicated to the art and written works about the steamier and lewder affairs of these lusty abominations. Yes, even hand holding. Especially that.

>What are the rules?
There are no thread specific rules, do what you want.

>What is the continuity (world/characters/attributes)?
Whatever you want it to be. Everything is a variable, there are no absolutes. Characters, names, genders, personalities, relationships, backgrounds, writing style, genre. If you want to know the common headcanons of certain characters, read some stories or ask the thread.

Searchable Archive:
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/search/?tags=satyr
Story by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/qFf46ep5
Author List:
http://pastebin.com/RFgtrECq
Satyrs by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/iUWLGvB4
Dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m74cw1zph214irq/AACgNqIgES4fQORdx3rooQoVa?dl=0
>>
>>9230154
>with every thrust inside your giant half-arimaspi daughter's pisshole, you can feel the warm wetness of her urine enveloping your cock
>you can feel the pressure building up in your loins, telling you that you are getting close
"I'm about to cum, Ari." you grunt.
>she smiles warmly down at you, knowing exactly what to do
>without saying a word, reaches down with her arms, sticks two fingers inside her pussy and pulls it wide open
>it takes every ounce of your concentration not to instantly blow your load inside her tight piss-filled bladder, but you manage somehow
>without wasting a second, you quickly pull out of her peehole, a trickle of amber pee following your dick before it closes itself back up
>firmly gripping your rock-hard cock, you aim directly at her cervix, now clearly visible in her gaping vagina, and start masturbating furiously, your hand and dick slicked with your daughter's juices
>as you let go, it only takes a moment before you erupt, blasting load after hot sticky load directly into your daughter's cervix
>spent from the earth-shattering orgasm, you cuddle up to your daughter and she puts her big furry arms around you as both of you doze off
>today was a trying to get your daughter pregnant kind of day
>>
>>9230526
Incase you miss it last thread:

My boner has transcended this dimension.
>>
>>9230548
Nice to know.
Just figured I'd repost it here since the last thread was at its end.
>>
>>9230526
Yiss
>>
>>9230469
>A satyr is what happens when a human and a pony (or any other sort of creature) decide to get freaky and end up having a child.
>>9230526
You might as well change this to "A satyr is what happens when a human and any kind of creature decide to get freaky and end up having a child".
>>
>>9230559
So, uh... A-Any stories about Arianna getting some relief on holding it in? Does she do it in the bed when she sleeps?
>>
>>9230919
She sometimes wet the bed when she was younger. It was a bit of a hassle because due to the size of her bladder, the entire mattress would be completely drenched and take weeks to fully dry up. Not to mention that the smell of stale urine would never go away.

It stopped after Anon taught her how to start sounding her peehole and strengthening her urethral muscles. Now she has no problem holding it in until the morning.
Sometimes she'll have a morning quickie with Anon, so he can cum and empty his bladder inside hers too, and then she can go to the toilet for both of them.
>>
>>9231116
>Not to mention that the smell of stale urine would never go away
No-one cares though. Everyone in the house loves the smell of Arimaspi pee.
>>
>>9230526
Fucking hot.

>>9231116
>Sometimes she'll have a morning quickie with Anon, so he can cum and empty his bladder inside hers too, and then she can go to the toilet for both of them.
You fuckers are progressing my urethral fetish and I don't know how to feel about that.
>>
>>9231183
Anon probably doesn't mind it when it's fresh, but piss gets pretty rank if left around for a long time. I'm sure those mattresses got burned. Or at least left out in the rain for a very long time until the worst of the smell subsided.
>>
>>9231228
Good to know there's at least two of us.
>>
>>9231245
>but piss gets pretty rank if left around for a long time
>Implying you know how Arimaspi pee smells like
>>
>>9231258
>Just two
>>
>>9231345
Indeed, only two. Try and post stuff like this in any other general on /mlp/ and everyone will tell you to leave.
>>
>>9231416
I'm not (Him)
>>
>>9231343
That makes me wonder... does anyone know what goat piss smells like?
>>
>>9231426
Don't respond for any reason. Hide and ignore.

>>9231444
Fairly generic herbivorous mammal smell.
So like human piss, but less sharp.

At least that's how I remember it. Haven't been to my grandparents goat ranch in many years.
>>
>>9231480
>So like human piss, but less sharp.
Nice to know. Probably wouldn't be too bad when fresh then.
>>
>>9231480
>Don't respond for any reason. Hide and ignore.
What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>9231480
>Grandparents have a goat ranch
Guess that explains why you love Ariana so much. Hue.
>>
>>9230469
That's a nice edition ya got there OP. Which satyrs enjoy a good doughnut glazing?
>>
>>9232191
>Which satyrs enjoy a good doughnut glazing?
Yes.
>>
>>9232056
Ariana is a big cutie.
>>
File: 1494069168722.png (97KB, 594x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494069168722.png
97KB, 594x1000px
Orbit Sides!
>>
>>9232235
>Big
Yep.
>cutie
Nope.
>Monster
>Strange waifu
I prefer something more pony.
>>
>>9232308
>I prefer something more pony.
Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Monster girls float mine.
Horns, hooves, fangs and claws.
On cute girls, these things make my penis erect.
>>
>>9232364
>these things make my penis erect.
Which is the only thing you seem to care about. Which really makes one wonder when and why you came to this general.
>>
So, what fetishes does Arianna have? Or is she purely for daddy, and vanilla for the most part?
>>
>>9232794
She loves to lure young colts to her cave so she can rape them with her dick-sized clitoris.
>>
>>9232794
>Or is she purely for daddy, and vanilla for the most part?
Pretty much. I've always seen her as one of the satyrs that could be written as an electra in a serious, non erotic context.
Other than that, I don't imagine her really being predisposed to really any perversities, and as actually rather liking romance and comfiness like cuddling.

Though, partially a result of her dad purposely bringing her up to be so gentle and obedient due to her potential to harm, she's also very submissive by nature towards him, and is willing to try nearly anything at his behest. She doesn't mind, but personally she'd be completely satisfied with the most vanilla of sex.
>>
>>9233226
That's a cute.
>>
>>9234947
Yeah.
I feel like she'd grapple with herself over the idea of kids, though.
What do you think?
>>
>>9235808
Need time at work
>>
Bumpo
>>
File: 1493559023912.png (1MB, 825x2199px) Image search: [Google]
1493559023912.png
1MB, 825x2199px
>>9237492
/trash/ is fast tonight.
>>
>>9232794
Aside from her preference for urethral sex, I'd say she's pretty vanilla. Pretty much what >>9233226 says.
>>
File: 1486784827550.png (23KB, 437x921px) Image search: [Google]
1486784827550.png
23KB, 437x921px
>>9235808
>I feel like she'd grapple with herself over the idea of kids, though
>What do you think?

In this specific head canon of her being ok with daddy x daughter cest I can see her being very reluctant to the idea of kids. But more so out of the notion that she doesnt feel she could be up to being a mother and much prefers being the fond over daughter to her father. Especially when the house is just the two of them. (As I see Ariana being the youngest of them all. Kimmy/Mera being the oldest, Lenora a second child, and Ari being dead last.) So she still has a very immature and childish way of seeing things. I dont see her worrying about genetic defects because in all honesty if she was home schooled or not really worldly most of her life how would she even know about genetic defects? She may on some level feel it wrong to be intimate with her dad but not know the exact reason if anything. Personally I dont think they'd ever have wincest babies but I dont rule it out 100%. Probably a 3% chance of it happening one heated passionate night but save for that I dont see it occuring.

Anon is done raising kids and just wants to live his life peacefully and cumming buckets in her on safe days or with the help of contraceptives magic or otherwise. Maybe an occasional fantasy of impregnating her or seeing her belly full with his child but it would just be a guilty fap, he would never act on it intentionally.

Just my thoughts on the matter. Which is in no way what I see as true head canon but im sure somebody will pitch a fit over it
>>
>>9240234
My headcanons are very much the opposite, in that I feel she'd be the oldest, with Kimmy and Mera the youngest, or Firginia if you include her.
But I'm not dead set on that. I feel like they wouldn't be alone either way, though. Since I headcanon the family being extremely close knit and all home schooled (probably making them better off in an archaic setting), and living fairly seperated from the outside, I don't see them being overly likely to wander that far.
They might set up their own homes on that big plot of land or something, though.

I also see Ariana being the sort who'd greatly want to be a mother, but also very questioning of her own ability.

I mean, I figure they'd really have to sit down and weigh the risks, though they're only slightly increased for first generation inbreeding, and as to whether or not Anon's up to raising another kid at his age.
I see her as accepting his decision on it either way.

>but im sure somebody will pitch a fit over it
Please don't give it even this little quips, it tells it you're even considering its existence.
>>
File: 1474983794087.png (146KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1474983794087.png
146KB, 700x1000px
>>9240511
>or Firginia if you include her.
Ive always seen her as a house pet that is prob anons kid but he doesnt ever remember fucking something like that. But I feel 3 is enough though.

>They might set up their own homes on that big plot of land or something, though.
Well I said they moved out I didnt say how far, more like moved out to give them more privacy. And im sure Lenora would also wants more intimate time with her bun, and Kimmy/Mera just wanting alone time too. Everyone needs some distance.

>though they're only slightly increased for first generation inbreeding
If im not mistaken wasnt the risk akin to an over 40 year old woman having a kid? Or was that first cousins? I cant recall.

But Arianan wanting to be a mom is something I can see happening and just as likely not happening. Maybe they would adopt too if Anon or her are not feeling up to carrying a child from scratch. Who knows. Still, its an interesting idea in its own little world, and I do so enjoy the wincest.
>>
>>9240609
I'd rather not include Firginia existing in the given setting than have her be just a house pet. Seems rood.

>Well I said they moved out I didnt say how far
True. Guess Lenora and Cottonball are on the other side of the field, and Kimmy and Mera are a ways into the woods.
So bun can run in the sun, and chimera kids can hunt.

>If im not mistaken wasnt the risk akin to an over 40 year old woman having a kid?
I think that was considering a brother/sister coupling, about as related as two people can be without being twins or already inbred.
But yeah, I think at most, it only jumps about 3% that you'll get any real defects in the first generation, but I think it compounds fast each successive generation.

So if they wanna go for it, I don't think they've got much to worry about. 3% is low, and Ariana's young, so that number's probably less than 3. And age doesn't affect males genetic viability, just how cool we can keep our boys.
>There is literally no reason not to wear a superior kilt in Equestria.
>>
>>9240234
>cumming buckets in her on safe days
Every day is a safe day in her bladder.
>>
>>9240609
>Ive always seen her as a house pet that is prob anons kid but he doesnt ever remember fucking something like that
I don't think he'd forget fucking a timber wolf. He figures she's his daughter, but just can't be sure since her mom isn't the talkative sort.

She's a bit "simple" on account of having been raised by timberwolves in her early years, but not really a house pet. Not to say that her sisters don't occasionally enjoy throwing sticks for her to fetch.

I imagine she's learned to talk in simple sentences after having lived with the DGA family for a while, and Anon tries his best to teach her elementary school subjects.
>>
>>9241381
Wild children tend to actually acclimate pretty well to civilized life intellectually. But they're noted for usually retaining some odd mannerisms.

I dunno, what do you figure she contributes to the house? I'd say she's pretty content most of the time running in the fields and woods around the house, maybe playing guard dog at their crops to keep small animals away. At least between real hunts.

As always, I'd think each girl has set up a section of the house suited to them, and for Firginia, I'm imagining the crawlspace under the house has been converted to a sort of wolf den for her, and it may or may not be full of animal bones that she may or may not enjoy crafting into things.
>>
>>9241461
So she lives in the basement. hue
>>
>>9241461
>Wild children tend to actually acclimate pretty well to civilized life intellectually. But they're noted for usually retaining some odd mannerisms.
>by the time she reaches her early teens, she can speak pretty much normally, but she still sometimes scraches her ears with her hind legs and has an unusual appreciation for chasing sticks
>>
>>9242428
I want to see Laika and Firg hanging out and being pals
>>
>>9243726
They could engage in mutual stick throwing.
>>
>>9242428
>by the time she reaches her early teens, she can speak pretty much normally, but she still sometimes scraches her ears with her hind legs and has an unusual appreciation for chasing sticks
Pretty much this.

>>9243758
A friendship made in heaven.
They compete for longest throw and race to them if they're close enough to be fair.

>>9243726
This is how Satyrville starts.
First DGA's family sets up their homes. Then Cottonball falls in lesbians with Lenora and moves in. Then Asha builds her a shed for the privacy and access to both woodland and dank mostergirl venoms, and now Laika finds it a place where she's not an outcast.
>>
>Ariana circlejerking
>Satyrville DGA monster daughter harem
Discussions are quite literally about trash today.
>>
>>9244652
That seems a lot more viable a premise than just satyrs up and leaving a normal town arbitrarily to make their own
>>
>>9241461
Why would Firginia hunt things when she's a tree? She gets all of her juice from the sun.
I would argue timber wolves act more like Everfree defenders than literal wolves.
>>
>>9245324
I figured they were carnivorous plants, personally.
I mean, the everfree's really thick, right? The whole reason flytraps developed their hat was to ease into a niche that would let them survive over competitive, low light conditions.
>>
>>9245324
>Why would Firginia hunt things when she's a tree?
She's only part tree. Even if timberwolves are able to photosynthesize, which has never been canonically stated as far as I know, half her body is human, including the part that would contain her digestive organs.
>>
>>9245361
I'm sure they can eat meat just fine, but it always seemed to me that they wouldn't bother hunting superfluously.
>>
>>9246101
No animal attacks superfluously, save those intelligent enough to have the mental capacity for sadism, like dolphins.
They just hunt when they're hungry. Though they might get hungry relatively rarely for their size because they're cutting it by absorbing nutrients from the soil and sun.
>>
File: Muddle_Anon_Gym1.png (62KB, 705x2563px) Image search: [Google]
Muddle_Anon_Gym1.png
62KB, 705x2563px
I wanted to write a one shot to go with this but due to car trouble I dont see myself having time anytime soon. Regardless I liked this comic a lot and wanted to see a lewd continuation.

Just tossing my own head canon on this, I imagine Drakes having a dick slit where they retract into when not aroused or not needed.
>>
File: Muddle_Anon_Gym2.png (96KB, 991x3231px) Image search: [Google]
Muddle_Anon_Gym2.png
96KB, 991x3231px
>>9246434
>>
File: Muddle_Anon_Gym3.png (60KB, 991x2652px) Image search: [Google]
Muddle_Anon_Gym3.png
60KB, 991x2652px
>>9246449

Oh forgot im not /d/, /d/ was kind enough to do this commission for me. And that concludes it. Just an innocent gay fantasy from Muds about his gym bro Anon. No homo
>>
>>9246434
>>9246449
>>9246537
I'm not gay or anything, but that's pretty hot.
And Muddle still reminds me of Undyne in the first few frames.
>>
>>9245112
There'd need to be a few more to get the ball rolling, though. Who else would have a reason to turn up and what would to do there?
>>
>>9245112
A satyr town just sort of gradually growing up around DGA's house?
>>
File: eq_map.jpg (1MB, 1400x860px) Image search: [Google]
eq_map.jpg
1MB, 1400x860px
>>9246694
Yeah.
I always imagined he had a sizable swath of land in the area between whitetail woods and the unicorn plains.
You know, cheap, because homesteading and isolation.
>>
>>9246832
I always headcanoned his house being at the edge of the Everfree Forest, not very far from Ponyville. Far enough away that he can bang horny female beasts in his back yard without being seen by ponies all the time, but close enough that it would only take half an hour or so to walk to Ponyville to get groceries and stuff.
>>
>>9246977
Hmm, works well enough, but it doesn't really fit the current discussion of Satyrville growing there.
Besides, Whitetail gives his little girls a place to hunt with significantly less risk, and he can still get plenty of beasts to bang.
For food, I figured it was mostly hunting a little farming they got by on.
>>
I want to talk about the Nazi girl. What does she do? Is she interested in anyone?
>>
>>9247048
She kills herself when she realizes she's a half breed.
A person can only endure cognitive dissonance for so long.
>>
>>9247036
Yeah, that's really the only problem I have with it. Then again, maybe DGA has more than one house.

>For food, I figured it was mostly hunting a little farming they got by on.
Yeah, I imagine Lenora would be a pretty good hunter at least. Maybe Firginia too.
>>
File: IMG_7645.jpg (251KB, 1339x1289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7645.jpg
251KB, 1339x1289px
>>9247077
>>
>>9247194
>Moves to Satyrville to give everyone shit.
>Nobody takes her seriously.
>Realizes her bullshit is stupid, and it's a pretty nice place.
>Has a reputation already.
>Starts playing up her behavior to become the mockable, but begrudgingly accepted auntie Ruckus of the community.
>>
>>9247077
It can go pretty far with the idea of honorary aryans
>>
>>9240234
>>9240511
Personally, I headcanon Lenora as being the oldest, Kimmy/Mera second, Ariana third and Firginia the youngest.
When Anon first came to Equestria, he ended up near ponyville where he lived for a while and befriended some local ponies.
He soon realized what a gift he had been given - access to a world full of interesting and mostly sapient monsters - and began to study everything he could find about the monsters of Equestria.
After reading every book he could find on monstrous and unusual/dangerous creatures, he decided to go traveling across Equestria chasing monster skirts (metaphorically speaking - most monsters don't actually wear skirts).
Before leaving the Ponyville area, he decided to try his luck in the Everfree Forest and managed to successfully bed a cute female manticore.
After that, he went traveling around Equestria, passing through among other places the Flame Geyser Swamp where he met Kimmy/Mera's mom, and the Arimaspi lands where he met Ariana's mom.
After travelling for a few years, he returned to Ponyville and got himself a house at the edge of the Everfree Forest.

He was planning to just chill for a bit, when unexpected guests began to show up.
First, the manticore showed up with Lenora, some time later, the chimera with Kimmy and Mera, and finally his sort-of-LDR-open-relationship-girlfriend from the Arimaspi lands with Ariana.
Suddenly having 3 daughters to raise, he decided to settle down there for the foreseeable future.
A few years later, Firginia showed up on his doorstep only a few years old. His recollection of the event was a bit hazy, but he vaguely recalled getting drunk and doing a bit of moonhowling with a local timberwolf cutie shortly after he returned, so he figured she's probably his daughter too.
Lenora, Kimmy/Mera and Ariana are only about a year apart, with Firginia being 3-4 years younger.

Just my headcanon, but figured I'd write it up anyway.
>>
>>9247048
>>9247077
>implying she wouldn't just become a satyr supremacist
>>
>>9246633
Well glad ya like it anon. I'm thinking of maybe later and if /d/ is up for it I'd like to have a page between 2 and 3 where it shows anon really giving it to Muddle. Also maybe an nice internal shot of anons cock sandwiched between muds hemi penis. Cause no gay sex scene is complete without some cock rubbing. Still for another time. And not familiar with Undyne got any pics?
>>
>>9247416
Yeah, I can agree with all that, other than perhaps the timberwolf and manticore actually delivering the kids. I still think they're animals, so they probably just got brought to anon by villagers when they were seen poking around the town edges or something.
>>
>>9247565
Or they found Feral children and took them in.

>>9247416
Pretty nice read. Anon later went on to write his autobiography/novel Sextastic Beasts and Where to Fuck them.
>>
>>9247194
Super cutie. Does she want to be loved but can't help hating the inferiors?
>>
>>9247565
>I still think they're animals
Sure, they can't talk, but pretty much all the animals in MLP seem to be sapient, as seen especially in the last episode.
>>
>>9247588
>Anon later went on to write his autobiography/novel Sextastic Beasts and Where to Fuck them
He probably started working on it as soon as he got back. It quickly became a best-seller and he gets a decent amount in royalties for it each month.
Quite handy when you have 4 daughters to provide for.
>>
>>9247683
>as seen especially in the last episode
I dunno, man. I started being pretty selective about canon around season 4. The show can be a real trainwreck sometimes now.
>>
>>9247739
The show has mostly only improved after season 3, and while every season has its bad episodes, there still hasn't been any bad enough to knock out MMDW from season 2 as the worst MLP episode of all time. (although MMC came pretty close)
>>
>>9247801
But there's so much focus on TWILYcorn, Trixieshit, and le communist maymay hoers.
Just the most god awful characters they could have gone with.
Maybe I'll go back and watch a bit more of the post 4 seasons, but I plan to actively avoid any of that filth.

Fact still remains, though, that the show has always been very fast and loose with its canon and world building, and will throw stuff in simply for a joke, that if taken at face value, can drastically change how canon works.
In other words, world building was never a major focus, so it's a bit prudent to pick and choose with your canon.
>>
>>9247909
>and will throw stuff in simply for a joke, that if taken at face value, can drastically change how canon works
Yes, that's always been the case, especially with bad writers like Dave Polsky and Merriwether Williams. DESU those two were responsible for a good number of the worst episodes in the first 3 seasons. I have no problem with just ignoring certain shitty lolrandom episodes that were clearly written with no regard to lore consistency.

However, animals being sapient isn't really new. Angel has been an example of that right from the start.
>>
>>9247909
>but I plan to actively avoid any of that filth
Is that why you're so bent on creating this satyr town where only satyrs live? So you can forget all about how this whole thing takes place in a world populated by ponies and never care about mlp anymore?
>>
>>9246434
>>9246449
>>9246537
Would have been better if you used Broil instead.
>Muddle
>Vagina
That's just wrong on so many levels.
>>
>>9248298
>However, animals being sapient isn't really new. Angel has been an example of that right from the start.
He might just be a bit on the exceptional side, but fair enough.

>>9248693
Male reptiles also retract into a cloaca, so you can fuck him like the sissy little twink he is. If he wants to act like a girl, treat him like one till you can get him the operation.

But yes, Ash or Thistle would have been hotter because not gay. But that's between /d/ and commissionboi.
>>
>>9247194
Who are the inferiors?
>>
>>9248791
>Male reptiles also retract into a cloaca
We are not talking about 100% pure reptiles, son. We're talking about satyr hybrids.

If he wants to fuck Muddle this badly, then why not just turn him into that R63 version? Because that's pretty much what that comic is right now; a rule 63 Muddle being fucked by Anon. And everyone who reads that comic in the future are going to be confused as fuck at the last part and think he's a damn moron for having that kind of headcanon.
>>
>>9249413
Well whose to say that in this comic it's not a gender bent Muddle going full Mulan and pretending to be a boy? Maybe he was never a boy to begin with? I personally like the idea of retractable hemi penis Muddle and found the idea hot. I'm sorry if its not your cup of tea. Also if in thr very unlikely event that somebody thinks that's a girl just correct them. The anon won't be confused it will ruin satyr forever. I just really liked the idea and went with it. Next chance i get I'll have it be Thistle since I do like her as well.
>>
>>9249216
Meant to reply to
>>9247612
>>
>>9247194
Tanya is that you?
>>9249216
Donkies and Zebras, clearly.
>>
>>9250921
I call her Verena, i think it's a cute name.
>>
>>9248791
In the Hoofields and McColts episode, a bunch of random animals were able to tell Fluttershy in exceptional detail about how the aforementioned families started their generation long feud.

It honestly just seems that everything is sapient, because random critters literally 1/4 way across Equestria from Ponyville can't seriously all be exceptional Angel clones. There's just too much evidence supporting it.
>>
>>9248791
There really wouldn't be any room to stick your dick in a cloaca beyond flat out anal desu.
>>9249413
I think the hybrid genitals meme should probably die and stay die imo. The half that's dragon should run on reptile rules.

That said, I don't think dragons should have a hemipenes to begin with, frankly.
>>
>>9251034
That sounds like the sort of episode worth just discounting, honestly, because everything thing being sapient makes no sense. Especially since most of them still live exactly like animals.

Or just attribute it butterhorse's Dolittle meme powers or something.

Besides, can you imagine how pointlessly dark and morbid that makes the setting?
>>
>>9249216
>>9250921
>>9249871
>Deloras and Verena go on little tea dates as Deloras is always so tense from how Verena so casually talks of breeding out Mud satyrs and speaks of it so wonderfully
>Always talks of meeting the perfect vanilla hunk boy toy
>Always ends tea time by handing her a flyer for local clinics that perform tube tieing procedures and vasectomey
>Tell her if she takes Muddle he gets half off

If you want to go with her being a massive racist.

Or she could have her own quirks and things.
>>
>>9247727
That will be my head canon for how he can afford stuff living so far out. Lives off royalties. (Literally. Do you know how many of the princesses are huge pervs? They buy his books by the truck load.)
>>
I can't believe it's not butter bump
>>
>>9251743
Kek.
In all seriousness, he could probably have written a travel guide in the most fanciful wording he could imagine, like Marco Polo, and sell it. Would sell great in a place where the whole world isn't mapped yet.

Wonder how Biggoat's writing will turn out.
>>
>>9251163
I think an argument could be made that tribal people IRL are effectively living like animals. It's just people who haven't been brought into a civilized culture thing, while Angel for example has.
>>
>>9251658
>>Always talks of meeting the perfect vanilla hunk boy toy
Who's in her possible selection?
>>
>>9249216
Non-satyrs.
>>
>>9254793
In the MLP universe, the main differentiator seems to be which species can talk and which can't.
>>
>>9251110
>Hybrid genitals are a meme
>In a general that is about hybrid offsprings
>"Everyone who doesn't headcanon that these hybrid satyrs have pure pony or dragon genitals are just posting a meme and should die!"
Are you legitimately autistic? Or just trying to start shit?
>>
>>9256149
Yeah, that's how I generally split critters from normal animals. Most things in universe don't really consider critters 'people' in the proper sense due to this.
>>
>>9255353
Well at first she was really drawn to Utah, a good ol proud and strong white satyr pony. But when she saw him making out with a disgusting moo cow she almost threw up. Next she gravitated towards Bucky, a bit on the non attractive side but his muscles, and size could breed some great kids. But he lays with men on occasion so he was out. Then she went for Presto, bit on the weak side but still a cute ponyan. But he messes with blind girls.

Basically no matter who she picks they have some flaw she cant stand.
>>
>>9251743
So it occurred a moment ago that, with them living way out by white tail, they could be neighboring a deer village.
Think Thickette would get along with the girls?
>>
>>9257304
>Thickette would get along with the girls?
Who is Thickette?
>>
>>9257342
Deer satyr.
>>
>>9257342
she's the thicc one
>>
>>9257355
>>9257363
Just saw thought that pic was unrelated pan. Also I see boobs. Do we have more info and possibly lewd pics of this deer?
>>
>>9257389
Just 4 pics, nothing lewd.
She was made after the comic with the deer, but she wasn't actually attached to any specific one. So she's a blank slate.

And right now, I'm angling at her living in a deer village near the possible satyrtown thing.
Not one of DGA's, just lives by there.
>>
>>9257430
Ah well yeah she would not be DGA's kid, probably just a neighbor. A cute sexy neighbor. Does DGA try to muscle in on that deer pussy?
>>
>>9257950
Were he a younger man.
I'm thinking by the time she was old enough, Anon's getting too old, a couple years into his forties. Way to old to be herding up. A loving goat daughter has more than enough vigor at that age.

That said, Ariana responds to jealousy by getting clingy and affectionate, to "outperform" the competition, so he might flirt sometimes.
>>
File: 1247516.png (19KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1247516.png
19KB, 1000x1000px
>>9257950
>>9257988
Aand we are right back to our daily Ariana and the DGA monster harem again...
>>
>>9257988
I wonder how Ariana feels about his ongoing open relationship with her mom.
>>
I wonder if Simmer and Broil have developed their own twin language.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptophasia
>>
>>9260260
I think it probably ended by the time she was 10 or 11 and her mom entered a steady one.
Though maybe she separated again several years later and they had a few more trysts on the rebound.

For Ariana's part, she'd be more affectionate and needy when her feelings were first manifesting.
Second time around, after she had already starting her relationship, she maybe just accepts it as cover for their incestuous coupling, but she'd want always do something special afterwards when that was going on.
>>
>>9260260
As long as she can join in on the fucking and use her dick-sized clit to please them both whenever she wants, she doesn't mind one bit.
>>
File: 1494170939294.gif (2MB, 480x366px) Image search: [Google]
1494170939294.gif
2MB, 480x366px
Which satyr enjoys racist jokes the most. Hard mode no nazi satyr
>>
>>9262568
Asha knows actual racists are 3dumb to worry about, and can enjoy the occasional zigger joke.
>>
>>9262568
Muddle.
>>
>>9248791
>>9248693
It's actually more similar to a genital slit that dolphins have instead of a reptile's cloaca.
>>
>>9263617
I was trying to remember which animal had those slits and could not recall. Thanks anon. It was all just nonsensical lewd fun for me, and like I said earlier if I ever get the chance again to have /d/ so some comic lewd of a drake I'll go for Thsitle. But to build on that if it ever does come to pass would it be better with Rory, human, pony, or other? It may not be for a while but I would like an idea to see if any Jump out to me
>>
>>9263790
Human is the only thing that does anything for me, personally.
>>
>>9263790
Rory or human IMO.
>>
>>9263845
I personally enjoy it all so long as it's lewd and hot. But yeah I'll keep it in my queue of lewd ideas.
>>
>>9263902
>>9263790
Needs Twilight senpai
>>
>>9263790
I always like Thistle with Rory, but Eden's a good choice too.
>>
>>9263917
How so? I was just gonna go with maybe a pic of Thistle stuck in a grocery aisle when reaching for a box of cookies and her prime dragon butt and pussy out as she gets rammed by a human shopper or Rory depending on my boner at that time. Or maybe just a shot of her stuck in a shopping aisle with her butt and pussy in full display.
>>
>>9263948
The eden pic was pretty hot. Thistle has got a fine bod for sure.
>>
>>9263972
>>9263972
All of those sound pretty fucking 10/10, not gonna lie.
>>
>>9264013
Yeah, will prob got for latter if anything. That way people can use their imagination for what happens next. Should be fun. But will prob be a while since my funds are short
>>
>>9263972
>How so?
You're really asking why a pony should fuck a satyr while spending time in a fandom that is overflowing with art of random ponies banging other random ponies?
It's porn, you moron. It doesn't have to make sense.
>>
>>9264160
Ok anon youre getting really pissy for no reason. I did not even say that. I asked how so, meaning I wanted to know how you saw it going down. So please calm the fuck down man.
>>
>>9264220
That's the shitposter, Anon
>>
>>9264220
Ignore him.
>>
>>9264220
>meaning I wanted to know how you saw it going down.
Which is exactly what I meant with the answer: porn between two characters don't have to make sense, for it is just porn for the sake of porn and nothing else.
Someone wants to see Twilight and Thistle going at it. Big whoop.
God damn, are you like this everywhere else? Asking things like "why is Twilight Sparkle making out with Sweetie Belle?" in porn threads?
>>9264283
>>9264288
>Implying I'm shitposting
Right, I forgot for a second that shipping is super-serious business in this general. My mistake.
>>
>>9264589
how it happens, not why it happens. get that through your head,
>>
File: 1280890.png (2MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1280890.png
2MB, 3000x2000px
>>9264817
If every single person had to explain HOW a random pony ended up fucking another random pony everytime they requested a porn pic, then this fandom would be so dead. Get that through your head.
>>
>>9265462
how it happens as in what happens, man, nothing to do with why they're doing things.
>>
>>9265709
They are pleasuring each other sexually, that's it. Does everyone have to give you an extremely detailed description of what happens everytime?
>>
>>9265760
no, since that's not what i'm talking about.
figure it out.
>>
>>9265804
>no, since that's not what i'm talking about.
You just asked someone who wanted to see Twilgiht and Thistle fuck each other to answer how so.
>>
>>9265865
nope, sorta on the right track i suppose though.
>>
>>9265804
Just forget him man. He is either dense as lead or just trolling for (you)s. We try to be nice and ask what they would like to see and they just reply with angry rants and name calling.
>>
>>9265462
That's a hot pic btw. Will fap to later
>>
>>9265890
>We try to be nice and ask what they would like to see and they just reply with angry rants and name calling.
Yeah-heah, right. Meanwhile, you're saying that everyone who doesn't headcanon that drake satyrs have pure drago-, wait, I mean reptile, dicks/vaginas are just posting memes and should all die.
>>
>>
>>9268205
Dick sucking lips.
>>
>>9269226
Breeder hips.
>>
>>9269291
Those delicious black boobies
>>
File: 1494463125958.png (636KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1494463125958.png
636KB, 1000x1414px
>>
>>9269355
>>9269291
>>9269226
Clearly made to be bred.
>>
Does Gibbous wax?
>>
>>9269226
Crooked ass teeth
>>
>>9270828
This is my fetish.

>>9270808
Yes, every 21 days she has her period.
>>
>>9270880
>Yes, every 21 days she has her period.
kek
>>
>>9270447
Love those thighs but the arms are either incomplete or he has twig arms. Still a nice pic tho, will fap to later
>>
File: 1492878276597.png (622KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1492878276597.png
622KB, 1000x1414px
>>9271754
His arms typically don't look as developed as his legs. But it's probably because the artist always hides them behind the back.
>>
>>9272113
>When you don't skip leg day but skip every other day
>>
>>9272546
He didn't skip ab day, apparently
>>
>>9273770
Who needs ab day when you're on the brink of death by starvation.
>>
>>9273804
It's just a different way of drawing them.
>>
File: 1491514896288.png (54KB, 391x417px) Image search: [Google]
1491514896288.png
54KB, 391x417px
>>
>>9274728
Lenora is the perfect amount of THICC.
>>
>>9274871
Having a strong build is one of the traits she inherited from her mother species.
>>
>>9270447
>Boobs
>On Simmer
You really, really need to fix that. It would be nice to be able to post this pic in other threads without having to worry about getting banned because everyone assumes it's a chick and NSFW.
>>
>>9275478
I mean you'd get hit for pony stuff on other boards anyway so.
>>
>>9275399
It's amazing how Cottonball manages to dominate such a strong girl.
>>
File: 1467222789007.jpg (140KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1467222789007.jpg
140KB, 500x500px
>>9275478
>Implying you wouldn't want your trap to have cute tiny quasi-boobs to tease
>Implying they can't inherit the flat is justice moniker on the account of having no tits
>>
>>9276009
It's the power of love.
>>
>>9270447
Cheap imitations. Can't even lactate.
>>
>>9276066
What I want is a normal fucking Simmer without boobs.
>Entire body is fit as hell
>Except for his chest which has a pair of soft female tits
>>
>>9277974
Just ask Edit Anon to edit them out next time he comes around
>>
>A magical mishap gives Simmer breasts.
>>
>>9270447
>>9272113
Is Vag still uploading his art on Derpibooru or did he leave?
>>
>>9278349
Hardly anyone is uploading anything to Derpi...
>>
>>9278442
Rubber Bung uploads most satyr-related stuff.
>>
>>9278555
Guess he doesn't come to /sad/
>>
>>9278599
I'm pretty sure he does. He just tends to upload stuff in bulk every once in a while.
>>
>>9278744
>He just tends to upload stuff in bulk every once in a while.
But why? Uploading one picture at a time so people who searches for satyr can have at least one new thing to look at almost every day sounds better than uploading over 50 pics right away once a month.

I just know that there are lewd edits and pics out there that I've missed, and having to wait for god knows how long until it's uploaded to Derpibooru is a real bummer.
>>
>>9279313
I'll mention it to him.
>>
Which satyrs are into golden showers?
>>
>>9279913
Laika has always dreamed of someone marking her as their property.
>>
>>9280367
I'd let her mark my dick as her property.
>>
>>9280547
Can I mark her as my property by doing the same?
>>
>>9280644
Yep. Mark her pussy as your property while she marks your dick as her property.
>>
>>9280763
That sounds incredibly hot.
>>
File: 1472032650188.png (229KB, 1020x879px) Image search: [Google]
1472032650188.png
229KB, 1020x879px
>>9278599
/sad/ is my home, hombre.
It's the only place where one can love their daughter the proper way.

>>9279313
Because I'm a lazy faggot who doesn't do shit unless I'm in the mood.
>>
>>9281491
Thats fine too. You do you. If people want content up sooner they can make their own account and upload it.
>>
>>9281491
>It's the only place where one can love their daughter the proper way.
Yeah, the way that will end with your wife divorcing you and taking the kids with her, and possibly you getting thrown in prison.
>>
File: Laika wee color.png (2MB, 1485x1623px) Image search: [Google]
Laika wee color.png
2MB, 1485x1623px
>>9281135
>>
>>9282200
Nice job on the coloring man. Came out really good. The big black pee line could probably be omitted tho.
>>
>>9282404
>The big black pee line could probably be omitted tho.
Yeah, but it's in the original linework.
I tried erasing it, but it just looked super-bright and weird because the rest of the drawing is covered in paper-texture.
Might look into finding a better way to get rid of it without it showing.
>>
>>9282600
Ah it's fine. Still came out great. Appreciate the edits you do
>>
>>9282600
In stuff like that, I usually cut and paste part of the background texture in small chunks around it, then use a blur tool on the new area to hide area. Usually a mild gaussian blur.
>>
>>9282640
A healing brush would fix it easily, but unfortunately Krita doesn't have a good one.
I can probably fix it using the clone stamp.
Worst case, I could just do it in Photoshop which has a good healing brush.
>>
>>9282640
That's a good idea. I'm not him btw but I do want to get into editing more. What about healing brush?
>>
>>9282673
Not sure, I'm new to it myself.
>>
>>9282673
It's a tool that lets you paint over an area and it will try to remove the selected area and intelligently fill it in such a way that it blends in with the surrounding area. Very good for removing unwanted details.
>>
>>9282712
Same. Babies first edit tier myself
>>
File: Mal.png (190KB, 440x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Mal.png
190KB, 440x1024px
Mal!
>>
>>9282736
Is one sexy bitch. Want to cum in her unprotected many many times.
>>
>>9282712
>>9282728
For most of the edits I've done here, the healing brush isn't that useful really. It's mostly good when dealing with complex shaded art or photos that would be a pain to manually fill in details in. That paper texture is one example of where it would come in handy though.
>>
>>9282758
In her urethra?
>>
>>9282781
Not him, but I would.
>>
>>9282781
No sir im a god fearing man (not really), and prefer to do my cumming in the vagina or in the ass. Like god (not really) intended.
>>
>>9282736
Would beat her pussy before making rough, unprotected love to her hot, swollen, now almost impossibly tight hole.
>>
>>9282781
Yes she's going to cock vore you
>>
>>9282775
Ah ok cool. Still got a long way to go and i doubt I'll ever reach you guys level but still. Could be a fun hobby.
>>
>>9283168
Simple edits and coloring is pretty easy.
>>
File: Laika wee color mk2.png (2MB, 1485x1623px) Image search: [Google]
Laika wee color mk2.png
2MB, 1485x1623px
>>9282404
Got rid of the black pee line.
>>
>>9283587
I'd mark that pupper as my property.
>>
Lewd bump
>>
>>9287234
I choose pure yuzu
>>
>>9287547
What are you gay?
>>
>>9287547
>Not letting Yuzu cuddle into your side while her older self rides you cowgirl style.
See >>9287557
>>
>>9287234
It's time for little Zuzu to learn she can sleep like a grown up and in her own room. And stealthfully sneak Lewdzu into my bed for some good ol night company.

Or just pick Yuzu and make it up to Lewdzu later
>>
>>9287575
This.
>>
>>9291288
Sometimes, a father just isn't dtf. Maybe he's sick and has whiskeydick from the booze he drank to dull the pain.
So it's prudent to encourage your daughters to be sapphicly involved with their sisters from a young age.
>>
Bed bump
>>
File: 1474670420243.png (84KB, 485x586px) Image search: [Google]
1474670420243.png
84KB, 485x586px
>>9291807
There is literally nothing wrong with milking your daughter.
Would you treat her in a loving, yet somewhat belittling way like a prize dairy cow?
>>
>>9291826
>Fat udders on a bipedal being
That's just disturbing and looks stupid. Completely ruins Petunia.
>>
I can't think of anything to talk about bump.
>>
File: 1285082.png (543KB, 1280x968px) Image search: [Google]
1285082.png
543KB, 1280x968px
>>9293898
Annie's sexy little titties.
>>
>>9257007
Which one would be worse to see him with? Petunia or Feather?

Also when was Bucky gay?
>>
>>9294038
First time I'm hearing about it. I always thought he'd end up with Sapphire.
>>
>>9294037
Nah, I'm an ass man.
>>
File: 1493912495264.png (51KB, 2179x1139px) Image search: [Google]
1493912495264.png
51KB, 2179x1139px
>>9294037
What size would they be? And what is the max size they get to? Also does she like people sucking on her little chocolate titties?
>>9294038
>Which one would be worse to see him with? Petunia or Feather?

Probably Petunia, at least Feather has a father of a respectable position and not the child of a second class citizen. And if he's with Featherheart she can beat her with chest size. Her B cups trumps FH's A cups.

>Also when was Bucky gay?
Head canons, and probably should have said bi.
>>
>>9294708
>What size would they be? And what is the max size they get to?
Is there some kind of illustrative chart showing the differences in cup size? It's like if somebody says an H cup or a D cup, know that's pretty big, but beyond that I don't know the details of just how big exactly.

I've tried googling it, but I'm on my phone on a shitty wifi network right now and it's taking forever to load anything.
>>
>>9294038
Been talked about a few times. Works on several levels, but ultimately still heads.
>All of AJ's kids disappoint her just a little
>Works with his 2lazy personality since women are a hassle
>An objectively gay satyr to finally somewhat make the gay:straight:lesbian a little more proportionately accurate
>Adds more character than Cider's brother, Utah's brother, AJ's son, and lazy
>Gay jokes and lazy jokes can now be mixed
>>
File: 1063px-Cup-conversion.svg.png (69KB, 1063x241px) Image search: [Google]
1063px-Cup-conversion.svg.png
69KB, 1063x241px
>>9294829
>>
>>9294925
I think bi would probably be more interesting. Given he's a bit of a slacker anyway, no one in the family is certain
>>
File: preg_annie_color (1).png (72KB, 1029x2414px) Image search: [Google]
preg_annie_color (1).png
72KB, 1029x2414px
Would you fuck a pregnant satyr? Or a pregnant Annie?
>>
>>9295072
Depends, who got them pregnant?
>>
File: eb4081389e6028c249591e668e36e0c7.png (93KB, 1337x1395px) Image search: [Google]
eb4081389e6028c249591e668e36e0c7.png
93KB, 1337x1395px
>>9295104
Im assuming (you)

Unless you want to share NTR or cucking fantasy with us
>>
File: 1397193291153.jpg (56KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1397193291153.jpg
56KB, 768x576px
>>9295218
>>
>>9295696
I'm just saying because the anon asked "Who got her pregnant?" Like there was doubt in his mind it was not (his).

So I was curious if he had an idea of maybe her cheating, or something.
>>
>>9295072
If she thought I didn't still find her hot when she was pregnant, she'd be hesitant to give me more daughters in the future.
So yes, often and with vigor.
>>
>>9294708
>What size would they be? And what is the max size they get to?
I'd say A-B cup for both.
She's a bit sensitive about them being so small.

>Also does she like people sucking on her little chocolate titties?
She loves it.
>>
>>9294951
Do women with Z-cup boobs actually exist?
Wouldn't they be bigger than the rest of their body?
>>
>>9295072
Definitely.
Sounds great.
No need for condoms.
>>
>>9291826
That's what Daisy Jo is for. Petunia would be treated as a sex toy, which she would love since she's addicted the feeling of a cock inside her. Doesn't matter whose dick it is so long as it's ramming her fat ass and doesn't stop until she says so.
>>
>>9296426
Buns with buns in the oven. Best waifus for pregnancy fucking and having lots of kids.

>>9296704
Sounds about right. I imagine they'd have a bit if heft to them as b cups. But tight and perky as a.

>>9296733
Does good bring up anything? Maybe they just have it there in case?

>>9296749
>Double pregnancy

>>9297036
Though I personally don't see appeal of that being her only character trait I do like the prospect of her being a pent up virginal slut cow in heat. Like (you) are that one lucky farm boy who finds her at the top of her heat and what follows is a weekend long unending sex romp with lots of unprotected cumming in her sopping meaty Cow vagina. Gets my dick hard.
>>
File: 675534.jpg (164KB, 850x654px) Image search: [Google]
675534.jpg
164KB, 850x654px
>>9297036
Not my fetish at all.
Instead, I imagine she really gets off on her lover drawing butchers lines on her before a good romp.

>>9297118
>Buns with buns in the oven. Best waifus for pregnancy fucking and having lots of kids.

Hell yeah.
>>
>>9297137
>drawing butchers lines on her before a good romp
That's pretty hot.
>>
>>9297137
And then butchering her. She is cattle after all.
>>
>>9230469
disgusting OP
>>
>>9297435
>you will never personally breed cows for slaughter
>you will never have a successful business selling minoburgers
>>
>>9297435
>>9297641
Kek
Hot as consnuffing your daughter is, Petunia knows where the limit between fantasy and reality is.
>>
>>9297666
Doesn't mean she can't enjoy the occasional rough sex bite. Gets her primed and wet as good foreplay.
>>
>>9297666
>Implying she has a say in it
>>
>>9298375
Oh, absolutely, she loves when Anon breeds her like the cow she is, forcefully holding her down, drinking straight from her tit with no regard to where his teeth are going.
And you better believe she's learned that horns are just handlebars.
>>
>>9298439
>Petunia is wet nurse to baby calves
>Be corrupt edge lord son of farmer anon
>Push away baby cow and have your way with the lactating Petunia
>Drink her milk and fuck her full of cum
>Maybe have baby cow suck your cum and pussy jucied dick clean just for extra edge point

Profit?
>>
>>9298628
BDSM doesn't have to be edgy, son. It can be a rough but fun thing between two consenting people where trust and communication are key.
Having an understanding that you're permitted to take your girl anytime, anywhere is pretty hot, though.

>Maybe have baby cow suck your cum and pussy jucied dick clean just for extra lewd points
That's my fetish.
>>
>>9298681
>BDSM doesn't have to be edgy, son
I don't know much of the culture to be honest. But I know you are right though. Just wanted to add a grim derp angle for fun. But yeah could be fun. Also the calf thing is pretty dick tingling. Much edge.
>Spit and call them both dumb cows
How 50 shades of Green would be written
>>
>>9298681
>BDSM doesn't have to be edgy, son
It doesn't, but it can be. She loves it when it is.
>>
>Tfw conversation slows
/sad/ is ded
>>
>>9298776
How rough can she handle it?
>>
>>9300213
Pretty rough, but it's her fetish for you to go rougher than she'd prefer anyway
>>
File: Laika sexy pose color.png (1MB, 2679x3790px) Image search: [Google]
Laika sexy pose color.png
1MB, 2679x3790px
>>9300204
Have a new color.
>>
>>9300234
So torture he cunt till it's swollen, fuck her till it gapes, then lock her in a box till it's time to do it again?
>>
>>9300258
That is one sexy hound.
>>
>>9300258
Nice! This was one of my more favorite Laika pics since we don't see her dog puss often so I'm glad you colored it. Nice work anon.
>>
>Hardly any of the lewd art that has been colored recently has been uploaded to Derpibooru
Talk about being a lazy fuck.
>>
>>9300876
Like Bucky. Which is why he hangs out with boys. Girls get too mad. Guys have low maintenance.
>>
>>9300900
This is bullshit and you know it. Gay dudes are more autistic about aesthetic more than women are. Or they're the orgy-goers who have diseases up the wazoo, I suppose.

Bucky takes the action he can get, sure, but he's probably not sticking his dick in premium fuccbois "because women are harder to get." I'd expect more the livestock, critters or horny relatives and/or neighbors more than anything.
>>
>>9301068
I always saw him more as a bi dude. Not that flamboyant gay type but just a laid back guy.
>>
>>9301464
You know, even as someone who's not into gay stuff, it's kind of refreshing for one of the sons to be gay while not also being a twink who's primary personality trait is "filled with jizz".
>>
>>9301498
Bucky is a pretty chill guy who happens to be ok with gay. But I do like the twinks too not gonna lie. But if we can talk bucky I'm down.
>>
>>9301541
In a normal setting, I'm sure he'd just have a steady boyfriend.
So how would he deal with it in a normalized herd setting where m/m is surely heavily vilified?
>>
>>9301625
Well Bucky is a handsome man so I imagine he'd have no problem having a small harem of mares and satyrs. But in this setting he prob would have attentive issues with them and they'd get bored or needy and move on.
>>
>>9301740
The problem here is he's a gay male in a setting where gay males just aren't liked, too little penis to go around and all that.
So since he's not into mares, and can't be assed to do much he's not interested in, I can't see him even establishing a harem out of expectation.
>>
>>9301809
I'm pretty sure AJ would try hooking him up. Like a gay Kusco or something.
>>
>>9301809
He could always find a ram or bull to bull or ram. There'd be more of them than stallions
>>
>>9294925
I thought it was just Utah disappointing her. I always did imagine Bucky as a boxer and maybe one of the more strategic ones.
>>9302034
>AJ tries to help her gay son
>God forbid he wants to help her other one
>>
>>9301498
And unlike twinks, he isn't throwing it in everyone's face how much sex he is getting. Is it a little? Is it a lot? Don't know, he isn't tweeting up a storm about how much guy love is going on. The only reason people know is because one of them IS the mouthy kind of gay and he accidentally got caught once. So that's a confirmation of two sex. But is it just two? Who knows. What we do know is that no one seems to remember for long. Like going to a family reunion and being like "oh yeah, Blank wears weird socks all the time". Except the weird sock wearing is liking men. The only person really bothered by it is Applejack, because she at least wants one of her boys to hook up with a nice EARTH pony girl. Heaven forbid she finds out Cider might be bi-curious. But that's an Applejack problem. Not a Bucky problem.

Bucky has very few problems. He likes it like that.
>>
>>9302773
I usually head canon he uses Trotder [pony tinder] and gets a lot of fucking on the DL
>>
>>9303073
>AJ is like one of those idiotic moms
>Takes his phone away
>Thinks it'll stip him
>He uses a laptop that he got a phone emulator on to keep up with his meet ups
>If not just Craigslist
>>
>>9303306
Topkek
>>
>>9302773
I always pictured Cider having a thing for Icarus.
>>
File: image(31).jpg (191KB, 1606x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image(31).jpg
191KB, 1606x1136px
>>
File: image(50).jpg (491KB, 1648x2373px) Image search: [Google]
image(50).jpg
491KB, 1648x2373px
>>
File: image(51).jpg (489KB, 2263x1349px) Image search: [Google]
image(51).jpg
489KB, 2263x1349px
>>
File: mtr_1374097239290.jpg (799KB, 1700x2308px) Image search: [Google]
mtr_1374097239290.jpg
799KB, 1700x2308px
>>
File: image(55).jpg (930KB, 2155x2836px) Image search: [Google]
image(55).jpg
930KB, 2155x2836px
>>
File: image(56).jpg (671KB, 2046x2676px) Image search: [Google]
image(56).jpg
671KB, 2046x2676px
>>
File: image(57).jpg (780KB, 1960x2628px) Image search: [Google]
image(57).jpg
780KB, 1960x2628px
>>
File: image(60).jpg (277KB, 1073x1787px) Image search: [Google]
image(60).jpg
277KB, 1073x1787px
>>
File: image(65).jpg (742KB, 2313x2142px) Image search: [Google]
image(65).jpg
742KB, 2313x2142px
>>
File: image(66).jpg (734KB, 2016x2129px) Image search: [Google]
image(66).jpg
734KB, 2016x2129px
>>
File: Satyr - Pogo Darcy.jpg (178KB, 786x566px) Image search: [Google]
Satyr - Pogo Darcy.jpg
178KB, 786x566px
>>
File: image(26).jpg (475KB, 1554x2303px) Image search: [Google]
image(26).jpg
475KB, 1554x2303px
>>
File: image(27).jpg (583KB, 1632x2485px) Image search: [Google]
image(27).jpg
583KB, 1632x2485px
>>
File: Satyr - Fluttershys barn Ivy bat.jpg (472KB, 858x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Satyr - Fluttershys barn Ivy bat.jpg
472KB, 858x1000px
>>
New Thread
>>9306035
>>9306035
>>9306035
>>
>>9306047
How about no and fuck you? Image spamming nothing.
>>
Sex with satyrs
>>
>>9307769
Nice numbers. Daughterus are for impregnation.
>>
>>9305867
>>9305876
>>9305890
These 2 make a cute couple
>>
File: DENTAL PLAN.png (401KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
DENTAL PLAN.png
401KB, 900x900px
hey
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.