[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TwoKinds General Fem Mike strikes back Edition Newest Page

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 109

File: 1493794864010.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1493794864010.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
TwoKinds General

Fem Mike strikes back Edition

Newest Page: http://twokinds.keenspot.com/index.php

Comic: http://twokinds.keenspot.com/?p=archive

TwoKinds Content Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/0AJ2A5ad

Census: http://pastebin.com/WCY6ayKM

Previous Thread: >>9077994
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (62KB, 599x647px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
62KB, 599x647px
>>9151627
Those anatomically confused feet
>>
File: request2017Jan_2kindredWEB.jpg (276KB, 1022x861px) Image search: [Google]
request2017Jan_2kindredWEB.jpg
276KB, 1022x861px
>>9151680
Agreed 100% haram. Human feet are degenerate.
>>
>>9151797
Its more the fact that heresy can't decide whether hes drawing plantigrade feet or digitigrade feet and ends up drawing some freakish hybrid with gigantic protruding ankle bones and tumor like tarsal joint and inconsistent toe length and orientation.

Hes great at everything else but he always fucks up on feet
>>
>>9151857
>>9151680
dude

grapes for toes

lmao
>>
File: 1490599077252.png (306KB, 400x845px) Image search: [Google]
1490599077252.png
306KB, 400x845px
>>
>>9151857
Perhaps this may help.
>>
File: IMG_4105.png (457KB, 1130x753px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4105.png
457KB, 1130x753px
Is Zen secretly the best girl of the bunch?
>>
>>9153980
both yes and no.
Yes, he is the best r63 girl in due to his acceptance, according to the sketches.

No, he looses to the other girls due to low numbers of r63 appearences.

I may or may not have a bias here since I kinda waifu loves them all.
>>
>>9153980
Sythe is for sexually bullying
>>
File: 10530330424320697406.png (870KB, 1200x829px) Image search: [Google]
10530330424320697406.png
870KB, 1200x829px
>>
>>9154142
sythe is for orgasm denial
>>
File: tenor.gif (699KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
699KB, 268x268px
>>9153336
Whoever drew this should realize that C is impractical as fuck not to mention completely idiotic and aesthetically unpleasing to anybody with half a brain cell.

With that shape the weight would concentrate in the metatarsus rather than be distributed throughout the phalanges like AB (plus heel), resulting in an inability to carry additional loads from say running or jumping without risking fracture or severe strain. The 'heel' ball at the back of the foot serves no purpose at all as with the foots shape and implied muscular there is no way it could touch the floor without making the muscle SUPER elastic which would also make them too weak to keep the foot straight under the weight of the body. That ankle bone is too large, at that size it wouldn't just restrict bending it'd completely lock the foot which also is a another reason that heel would never touch the floor.

Its ugly, impractical and stupid. Whoever draws a foot like that needs to go back and study anatomy again.
>>
File: 1478743375593.jpg (196KB, 792x509px) Image search: [Google]
1478743375593.jpg
196KB, 792x509px
>>9153980
>>
File: western-grey-kangaroos.jpg (424KB, 850x567px) Image search: [Google]
western-grey-kangaroos.jpg
424KB, 850x567px
>>9154830
I agree with what you just said. In fact, I think it's pretty stupid that people even draw digigrade legs and feet like what species that anthro character represents despite those legs and feet being evolved for 4 legged animals and not those that walk on two feet. To my knowledge the only animals that i know of that are bipedal digigrade walkers are birds and marsupials related to a kangaroo. I'm surprised that more people aren't trying to reference kangaroos to see how to better draw anthropology legs though this presents other problems. Kangaroos when standing rest their entire feel in the ground giving it a plantigrade look and they also have large tails which act as a counter balance to having their legs may not work for a fox or wolf with a smaller tail.
>>
>>9151680
Hoe van any of us criticize about anatomy when these kinds of creatures don't even exist and also implying the "correct" way it to add more realistic fox feet despite those feet meant for a creature to walk on 4 legs and not 2.
>>
>>9156301
it's also not practical that a quadruped like a canine would ever evolve into a humanoid biped but who cares
>>
>>9153980
>>
>>9157002
I wouldn't say that. Evolution does happen in many unpredictable ways and sering how dogs are so diverse as a species and a fast reproduction rate something could happen.
>>
>>
>>9158127
This is an edit of Rachel from Las Lindas. Despite Rachel having among the smallest busts hers is still much larger than flora.
>>
File: 979iXi.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
979iXi.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>9156359
>Hoe van any of us criticize about anatomy when these kinds of creatures don't even exist

Besides physics and engineering as applied to biological anatomy? How about ourselves?

>implying the "correct" way it to add more realistic fox feet despite those feet meant for a creature to walk on 4 legs and not 2

There is a correct way: Anything below suspension of disbelief.

The way Tom designs keidran/basitin feet is within suspension of disbelief but had Tom designed keidran feet like C in >>9153336 I guarantee you everybody would be criticizing that shit because it looks dumb and functionally it is dumb, its basically having the character walk on their tippy toes like Fred Flintstone when he goes bowling only all the time.
>>
Do you think there are more canine or feline keidrans living currently on Meekan. The canines seem to have more types of them than the felines but that isn't really an indicator of what has a larger population. What is true is that the canines seem to have a larger range than the felines.
>>
File: makecoyotekeidranathing.jpg (107KB, 1280x736px) Image search: [Google]
makecoyotekeidranathing.jpg
107KB, 1280x736px
>>9158594
Maybe? Ask Tom.
>>
>>9158594
Assuming the skyrim-ish map from some time ago holds up, humans have half of the continent, wolves have like a third, remaining areas are tigers' and foxes' peninsulas. Warmer south may more populated but it's a pretty clear indicator who runs the place.
>>
>>9159075
>>9158594
Digging further, it looks like tigers and foxes still live in tribes while wolves are up there on the civilizational level with humans, so felines have to be way less populous.

Also I can't post the map itself since the filesize is way too big.
>>
>>9159075
Probably worth mentioned though that Wolves are not a unified race, they are divided between Forest and Snow Wolves which appear different not just culturally but technologically (evidenced by the fact they have Castles and cities on the map where forest wolves don't). There are also dogs, though they are probably a self domesticated offshoot of wolves (or worst case scenario a forcefully domesticated one) which emerged within the 300 years humans arrived on the continent which is why they have so little or no lands.
>>
File: Burning_city.jpg (37KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
Burning_city.jpg
37KB, 800x420px
>>9159075
>There is a human city called Ditteridge completely surrounded by Snow Wolf terrority.

If the Templar do go to war with the Snow wolves, that city is fucking toast as its completely cut off from the rest of human territory.
>>
File: 1484768244766.png (220KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1484768244766.png
220KB, 350x350px
>>9159309
I'm always going to be curious about the snow wolves' take on humans since they allowed a settlement like Ditteridge to exist right in the middle of their territory. Would someone be safe outside the town's borders, or is it a straight up "you leave, you get thrown in chains" sort of deal?
>>
I still want to see a dire wolf and coyote/jackal keidran. I don't care for felines so whatever for them.
>>
File: Rose_Gallows.jpg (79KB, 337x289px) Image search: [Google]
Rose_Gallows.jpg
79KB, 337x289px
>>9159533
Considering how Rose tried to discourage Euchre, the way she was treated when captured, the fact humans keep Snow Wolf slaves all during a time of supposed relative peace between Humans and Keidran.... they probably don't hold them in any higher regard than humans do them.

Ditteridge is a bit of a mystery, could be conquered territory which slowly got surrounded again as Snow Wolves reclaimed their lands, or land given to humans are part of a peace pact... who knows. Either way its fucked if Snow Wolves are in the war.
>>
>>9159823
Explanation of Ditteridge from Tom

>Ditteridge is an unusual case of Keidran-Human cooperation. It was originally humanity's farthest colony, built during the Great Expansion of the Human Empire. However, after the expansion ended, Keidran began reclaiming their territory, and Ditteridge found itself stranded. The snow wolves were just in the process of sending warriors to claim the village when an unusually severe winter storm blew through the area. The wolf soldiers caught out in the storm were forced to seek refuge. The Human villagers, unaware the wolves were sent to destroy them, sheltered the soldiers in their own homes and kept them alive through a winter that lasted an entire year. By the time spring finally came again, nearly 400 days later, the wolves no longer felt like destroying anything.

>The Keidran allowed the village to stand, and although it is technically still a Human village and supported by the Human Empire, it's population is actually over 60% Wolf Keidran now. The village is notable as the only Human settlement that legally allows (and even culturally encourages) marriage between Humans and Wolf Keidran, at least at the local level. Due to it's remote location and harsh environment - and because they brings in valuable trade with the Snow Wolves - the Templar have not made any serious effort in trying to enforce their anti-Keidran laws on the village, yet.

400 days, apparently there's GoT levels of winter in this universe
>>
Hearing all this sounds like the Humans and Templars consider the wolves a bigger threat than the Tigers and not just because the wolves have attacked humans more frequently. It could also be that the wolves are the strongest and most formidable of all the keidran factions as they have been shown time and time again to be quite good ay using magic and capable warriors. I'm not really sure how intimidating the tigers are by contrast to the wolvessel as despite the templar not wanting to see the tigers against them and actually seeking an alliance, I'm not so sure if the tigers would be as hard to defeat as the wolves in combat.
>>
File: thoughidmuchratherstayhuman.png (61KB, 185x185px) Image search: [Google]
thoughidmuchratherstayhuman.png
61KB, 185x185px
>>9159961
>The village is notable as the only Human settlement that legally allows (and even culturally encourages) marriage between Humans and Wolf Keidran

Shit! If I ever found myself reincarnated in the world of Mekkan I know where I'd want to be born.
>>
>Keith and Natani are gonna get drunk together
You guys remember what happens when you mix booze and Keidran, right? Nat's gonna get sloshed and fuck Keith.
>>
File: andthisisjustadiplomat.png (467KB, 825x331px) Image search: [Google]
andthisisjustadiplomat.png
467KB, 825x331px
>>9160054
>Wolf Keidran will slaughter you like 'civilized' people, with subterfuge, swords, spears, arrows and magic

>Anger Tiger Keidran and they'll just tear you into bloody chunks with their claws and fangs

I wouldn't underestimate the Tigers, clearly something about them makes the Templars view them as enough of a threat to want to make friends (if only to stab them in the back later when their orchestrated war with the wolves is over)
>>
>>9160420
I think the Templar may be doing this to mainly pit the two factions against each other and pick off whoever remains after the clash. Why waste your own resources and men while you can have someone else do much of the dirty work for you.

Also this guy is the master seer and has been shown to be manipulating stuff including the wolf attack lead by clovis which he helped orchestrate. Having the tiger leader threaten him was probably an expected part of his plan.
>>
>>9160420
You just described why the wolves are a threat and the tigers aren't.
>>
File: whoops_by_twokinds-d7du9oz.png (119KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
whoops_by_twokinds-d7du9oz.png
119KB, 850x1100px
>>9160366
You are confusing booze with the magic milk

Also... Can Keith even get drunk on foreign alcohol with his poison immunity? I mean Basitin rum obviously can get Basitins drunk but its also so potent as to double as a high explosive when ignited
>>
>>9159309
>evidenced by the fact they have Castles and cities on the map where forest wolves don't
That's not much of an evidence. It might have been build by humans then captured by snow wolves. Forest wolves might think they don't even need a castle given there's mountain range between them and humans, and where it ends, a wide river starts. Whether either of them have the tech for castles is just a guess.

Also, since Kat has these cheetah prints, there has to be also a cheetah race somewhere that's too small to establish its own territory.

Alternatively, their territory might have been around drylands once, which explain how slave traders got hold of one of Kat's parents, but that's rather grim.
>>
>>9160420
What you just described is what is scarier, a guy much bigger, stronger, and faster than you or someone who is pointing a loaded gun at you.
>>
>>9160502
>magic milk
I thought that had been a euphemism for alcohol.
>>
>>9160658
nah the keidran milk is literally like a super-aphrodisiac that they drink
>>
>>9160652
The guy who is much bigger, stronger, and faster. Guns can misfire, you can also disarm someone of their gun.... how do you do that with the other guy who is dangerous all on his own.
>>
>>9160717
25 foot rule only applies if they gun isn't readied
>>
>>9160740
You put way too much faith in your guns, Templar probably put too much faith in there magic but once the mana is depleted than what? They're left at the Tigers mercy, better to avoid the fight or as somebody else pointed out weaken them first by having them fight somebody else before striking
>>
>>9160717
Maybe chill out on the anime.

>>9160878
Once their mana is depleted they can use desperation dark mana magic limit break or whatever it calls which is infinite but draws on the body.

This is under the flawed assumption that a) tigers wouldn't already all be dead after every templar unloads. Which they would be. and b) that the templar dont also have a human army anyway that's far bigger than the tiger keidrans potential army alongside their own templar order. It's already established that the templar have puppeted the monarchy after they killed the human king and blamed it on the keidran.

That said you are right that it's better to have them fight each other. But this is assuming that the templar want to fight at all. If control is their goal there are other ways to get it. Euchre wild card inc.
>>
File: 3375408973373640932.png (412KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
3375408973373640932.png
412KB, 1200x800px
>>9160591

Kats prints are probably snow leopard print.
>>
File: roselyn_by_twokinds-d5ytei0.jpg (678KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
roselyn_by_twokinds-d5ytei0.jpg
678KB, 1920x1200px
>>9160064
That's the thing though, is it really exclusive to Ditteridge? You'd think something that culturally unusual would be restricted to just one town, one in the center of their territory no less
(And Tom's described the Snow Wolves as fuzzy Canadians but that might just be in jest)
>>
>>9161182
You're right, I forgot what animal her prints are based off. Still, there's no leopards on the map. They either live under other keidran races or have been conquered and enslaved.
>>
>>9161152
>Maybe chill out on the anime.

I don't watch anime. Stop being such a gun worshiping American. Guns don't make you invincible. To coin Uncle Argyle use learn to use your head before relying on your sword.

>they can use desperation dark mana magic limit break

You do realize that is potentially fatal and even when its not it tends to drive the person insane. They'd be just as likely to kill themselves doing that. Your average mage isn't Trace Legacy.

>That the templar dont also have a human army anyway that's far bigger than the tiger keidrans potential army alongside their own templar order

Technically those armies don't owe allegiance to the Templar but to the King who was assassinated by wolves, not Tigers. And how effective are they? We don't know, either way superior numbers may not amount to much on the Tigers home turf where they can fight using guerrilla tactics in the tight quarters of the trees of their forests.

>It's already established that the templar have puppeted the monarchy after they killed the human king and blamed it on the keidran.

If Edinmire was any indication, they don't have complete control.

Also you are assuming that Tigers can't use magic, we don't know that yet.

Euchre isn't much of a wild card, last time he interfered a pissed off god nearly struck him down. I don't think hes going to tempt fate twice, he'll leave that to Edmund.
>>
>>9161230
>And Tom's described the Snow Wolves as fuzzy Canadians but that might just be in jest

It better be because I find that fucking insulting.
>>
>>9160878
alright, take 50 truck-built sprinters and put them against 50 military-trained men with pistols aimed and readied and see how many of the sprinters make it to the firing line
>>
>>9161532
>military-trained men

You just undermined your own analogy. Military-trained men are also trained in hand-to-hand combat, they are trained to be just as dangerous without their guns as with.

Better Analogy would be 50 truck-built sprinters against 50 hunters with pistols but only three bullets each
>>
>>9161705
nattyg, navy, coast guard and airforce receive no CQC training
>>
>>9161472
>magic thing
"Aw geez if I don't use the magic i'm gonna get mauled to death but if I use it I might get a claw hand what to do"

>effective thing
We know they're effective enough to stop a basitin invasion. In the past anyway, doubt the military's worsened since then. Humans have also fought alongside the keidran before, they have some knowledge of their military tactics and would (probably) form a strategy. Guerillla warfare is generally a battle of attrition anyway, even if humans lost a bit more troops, sheer numbers mean the tigers bleed out first.

>control thing
Humans won't blame just wolf keidran, the templar will make it so the humans blame ALL keidran. Which makes human armies pretty easy to mobilize and i'm pretty sure was the entire point of the assassination?

>magic thing
They probably can use magic, but templar also control the flow of mana crystals and can withhold them to whatever race they want. The tigers would still probably get some, but not nearly the amount they need.

The only one race the humans would struggle against are the basitin and MAYBE the forest wolves. That's just the current state of the world.
>>
File: 1493780675240.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1493780675240.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>9154151
hail the true king
>>
File: 1480562314180s.jpg (3KB, 125x98px) Image search: [Google]
1480562314180s.jpg
3KB, 125x98px
>>9163118
>the King calls in the Royal Painter for Round 2
(Yes, I know Eric in the first one, the greentext was made before Tom colored the piece and revealed it)
>>
File: 1479075169179.png (1MB, 1645x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479075169179.png
1MB, 1645x1080px
>>9163364
*was the painter
Sleep deprivation and typing don't mix
>>
>>9158127
source?
>>
>>9163570
Leoian
>>
>>9163570
>>9158372
>>
>>9160717
>you can also disarm someone of their gun
Please don't try this
>>
>>9159288
you can post the link.
>>
>>9160717
>you can also disarm someone of their gun
Please only try this if the attacker is stupid enough to face you, touch the gun against your whatever, you are willing to die or get shot, and no one else is around. That's a long list of if's to check off, you're safer bet is to just give the attacker anything they want.
>>
>>9164423
please try this
>>
File: 2017-4-28 Flora 01 wip 1.jpg (392KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2017-4-28 Flora 01 wip 1.jpg
392KB, 750x1000px
Come watch Heresy draw and complain about how he draws feet. There will be a movie.

https://picarto.tv/HeresyArtStream
>>
>>9160652
At least the gun shot would be a quick death, would take being shot over being beaten to death any day.
>>
File: 2017-4-28 Flora 01 wip 2.jpg (711KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2017-4-28 Flora 01 wip 2.jpg
711KB, 1440x1920px
WIP update of Flora
>>
>>9166563
Cute!
>>
>>9165866
I'd rather get beat to death than gutshot
>>
>>9161230
rose having wendy's-tier red hair with an all white fur pattern will never cease to trigger me
>>
>>9161230
fuzzy Canadians! hahahaha Im dying.
I can totally imagine that. It will be forever a thing now for me.

"Good day, my name is Rose. let me tell you ABOOT the mansion and rooms."
>>
>>9167805
The main character has fluorescent blue anime hair and THAT'S what bothers you?
>>
File: KeidranLifeExpectancy.png (97KB, 2048x572px) Image search: [Google]
KeidranLifeExpectancy.png
97KB, 2048x572px
So do different species of Keidran have different aging rates?
>>
>>9168137
Magic... or retconning.
Its a comic, not a scientific claimed fact.
>>
>>9161961
>Magic thing

I never said they can't use magic, I said it'd be stupid and short sighted to solely depend on it to win

>We know they're effective enough to stop a basitin invasion

What Basitin invasion? No such thing was mentioned in the comic, both wars mentioned were between humans and Keidran.

>Effective thing

And where was this mentioned? They fought against Keidran, I don't recall it ever mentioned that they fought with them. On numbers do you even know what Tiger army numbers are like? Sounds like you are pulling shit out of your ass.

>Humans won't blame just wolf keidran

Didn't seem that way in Edinmire, they incarcerated the wolfs but left the feline Keidran alone

>assassination

If the point of the assassination was to turn everybody against Keidran in general than why immediately afterwards make friends with the TIger keidran and force the empire to abolish Tiger keidran slavery. If the point is to see all Keidran as enemies wouldn't that turn those same people against you?

>Magic thing
We don't know if templar control the flow of mana crystals, and I think it was mentioned somewhere that they are mined from the ground rather than manufactured. If they are mined and Tigers have their own mines than a fight on their home turf would give them an advantage in that regard as they don't have to ship those crystals into foreign Territory across enemy lines.

>Stuggle thing

Then why do the Templar see them as a threat if they are so non-threatening?
>>
>>9157728
Good Lord those hips
>>
File: KeidranAging.png (433KB, 879x648px) Image search: [Google]
KeidranAging.png
433KB, 879x648px
>>9168137
This charts already been rendered invalid by Rose being stated by Tom to be 26 yet acting nowhere near 85 and the picture drawn of Zen holding newborn Natani appear 5 at age 1

Trying to make sense of Keidran aging is a pointless endeavor as Tom isn't consistent on the matter.
>>
Sketch delivery. Mike, Rose and Kat having a slumber party.
>>
>>9168701
Rose oneesama have shown Kat and Mike the adult world
>>
Are Keidran being strict carnivores somewhat retconned? To my knowledge only flora we've seen actually say that keidran can only eat meat and get sick when eating human food like bread. At the same time I think we only saw flora actually stay true to that as the only things we've seen her eat is meat and in fact I think she is the only keidran we saw eat on screen. Since keidran also drink alcohol I'm not so sure if all keidran or at least just the felines are meat only eaters.

That also brings up another question. When raine is in her keidran form or even her hybrid form, can she only eat meat if wolf keidran are also strict meat eaters?
>>
>>9169273
How can keidran get drunk off booze if they can't eat bread
>>
>>9169573
You never seen animals drunk?
Youtube animals eating yeast fruit. Its a barbrawl like a uefa cup final
>>
>>9169273
Tom actually drew raine eating what looks like a cheese sandwich on the april 1st page this year
>>
>>9169743
Since it's April fool's I don't think we can take that as actual evidence to prove anything.
>>
>>9165799
Any anons know how to make lines like this? I have a intuos 3 and clip paint studio. what tool are they using to make those clean, nice lines? mine look like shit.
>>
File: IMG_4106.jpg (148KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4106.jpg
148KB, 900x600px
Bump with the King
Funny how she's willing to skip the foot coverings but her daughter isn't
>>
>>9171204
It's because she's propositioning keith
>>
>>9168701
that's kinda hot
>>
File: 8130638525272135201.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8130638525272135201.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>9169680
booze is liquid bread anon
>>
>>9173125
not all alcoholic drinks contain gluten
>>
File: natani-feeldoe1-7.png (310KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
natani-feeldoe1-7.png
310KB, 1200x1200px
>>9170043

A lot of drawing programs these days have a brush stabilizer that will smooth your strokes for you. Clip Studio has one, I believe, and I know Sai does. There's also a third party/external one called LazyNezumi. But beside that, it's a matter of practice, building your fine motor control/hand-eye coordination.

I started out with an Intuos 3 6x8. One thing to remember about working with a tablet that's smaller than your screen/a non-monitor tablet is that every motion you make will be magnified. You can counteract this by zooming in on your canvas while you work, but this can be slower and doing it too much will make you lose sight of the bigger picture (literally).

Personally, I found brush stabilizers infuriating when I tried them. I know the whole point is to have something between you and the canvas that's sort of easing things along, but it just pissed me off. So I just use Photoshop and a hard round brush. Heresy also uses Photoshop, but I think he uses LazyNezumi on top of it. Could be wrong on that, though.
>>
>>9169573
Tigers can't eat bread, I don't think Wolves have the same dietary restrictions but who knows, its not like we've seen Natani eat and about the only thing we've seen her drink is coffee and ethereal coffee.

Also Wolf Keidran were drinking wine during DM even though technically anything distilled from grapes is super fucking toxic to canines
>>
>>9173314
Yeah I use Lazy Nezumi. Tried drawing without it for just a few seconds yesterday and noticed my lines in PS were coming out a lot jaggier and I didn't like it. I use the "Smoothing - Subtle" setting for general use, although there are lots of rulers and other constraint tools in the package that are very handy.
>>
File: forkitten.jpg (72KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
forkitten.jpg
72KB, 640x480px
>>9173125
Figured they'd be doing that at night to lessen the chances of them being identified and cause. Unless Alaric WANTS to be caught (or wants Keith to be)
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 825x1100px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 825x1100px
>>9174250
of course he wants keith caught
>>
>>9174952
What page?
>>
>>9175641
http://twokinds.keenspot.com/comic/415/
>>
File: file.png (209KB, 343x456px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
209KB, 343x456px
natani a cute
>>
>>9173125
If Keith never left the Basitin Isles, the Templar would have been able to build the mana tower without interference because a Trace, Flora and Natani world never have come there, which means that the Basitins would have all ended up lobotomized. And Alaric would probably slip a date rape drug in Keith's drink at some point before that.
>>
We need more of this
>>
File: 76fa92c55289683920662844e98a335d.png (295KB, 1017x869px) Image search: [Google]
76fa92c55289683920662844e98a335d.png
295KB, 1017x869px
And this
>>
>>9176463
CUTE!
>>
File: IMG_4108.png (1MB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4108.png
1MB, 1200x750px
>>9177386
Suggest it for patreon, that's the best I can suggest
[lolspoiler]even if it won't win because all the repetitive uninspired shit usually gets voted on most of the time

>>9177441
That itch has been scratched for now
>>
>>9178516

Yeah you're right I hate all the stupid gender-swaps that keep getting voted in. So generic.
>>
>natani will never poke his head into your half of a conjoined room when to try and sneak a peek at your ass
>>
>>9178811
>his
>>
>>9178516
How does voting on suggestions work? Every week when I show up for the stream everything's either already been voted on or I have no clue how it works or how to vote.
>>
File: 1490473690955.png (70KB, 834x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490473690955.png
70KB, 834x500px
>>9178931
His
>>
>>9179422
You sign up for patreon , join Toms patreon page and give Tom your shekels and you get the privilege to vote
>>
>>9179694
I'll give Tom some shekels eventually. Hopefully I get a better paying job soon.
>>
>>9179422
on everything but color streams just have a tab with tkpolls.com open, that's where the voting happens
>>
>>9179920
Thanks, I'll keep it bookmarked.
>>
File: 1492224943078.jpg (732KB, 1178x968px) Image search: [Google]
1492224943078.jpg
732KB, 1178x968px
>>9179920
This
Also, don't forget that when voting starts, the options won't display automatically. You have to click a button at the bottom of the page (I think it literally say "tap to being") to display em. From there, just put the one you want most at the top, the rest in any order you see fit, and wait for the timer to end. Last detail, if you have it open on multiple windows, any after the first won't work since it'll read an IP already using it
>>
>>9176463
very cute and very purple
>>
File: raine can't enjoy her sandwich.png (197KB, 392x436px) Image search: [Google]
raine can't enjoy her sandwich.png
197KB, 392x436px
So Tom is streaming right now. Did I miss anything besides him coloring young Rose and Euchre?
>>
File: 1470873736221.png (230KB, 307x361px) Image search: [Google]
1470873736221.png
230KB, 307x361px
>>9181904
That's been it so far from what I can tell

>chats gone from nothing but OMG JOJO REFERENCE to pseudo-philosophical discussion on puns
At least Tom's drop a few passing remarks about the lore (oldest keidran turned into a tree apparently)
>>
>>9182000
Did he turn into a tree because he was old, or is he the oldest keidran because he turned into a tree and trees can live for thousands of years?
>>
>>9182056
Not a clue, he didn't elaborate beyond "he really liked trees"
Also the record not counting tree man is 46, the average lifespan also is now 25
>>
>>9182000
>tfw jojo fanbase forever killed jojo for me
I miss when part 2 was still airing and hardly anybody watched it
>>
>>9179660
source?
>>
>>9183777
this thread
>>
File: smug af.png (388KB, 510x656px) Image search: [Google]
smug af.png
388KB, 510x656px
>>9176463
natani a smug
>>
>>9151797
what's the relevance of this kindred pic
>>
>>9184676
thats not smug
>>
File: 20160907nt.jpg (366KB, 825x1075px) Image search: [Google]
20160907nt.jpg
366KB, 825x1075px
>>9182000
I was wrong, he colored the Flora body pillow and the Raine as a Star Wars rebel before he got to Rose one
>>
>>9185892
thas hella smug
>>
File: 3596373670.jpg (49KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
3596373670.jpg
49KB, 600x375px
Tom's tablet is dying again. Anyone want to take bets on there being no update next week?
>>
>>9186660
comic's canceled
>>
File: 365790670670.gif (49KB, 578x443px) Image search: [Google]
365790670670.gif
49KB, 578x443px
>>9186763
Tom will open an Indiegogo campaign to make Twokinds merchandise, and then spend the next 2 years hand packing and shipping it himself.
>>
>>9186871
and then 40 years later he'll post a bland filler side update about laura's ghost following her family around after getting one of them killed
>>
File: e186fe4fb4d01a06fabca65d2c25078d.png (669KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
e186fe4fb4d01a06fabca65d2c25078d.png
669KB, 1200x750px
good guy anon started to color this. nice work
>>
>>9151627
I wonder if Femmike is into femdom
>>
>>9189159
If anything, I imagine Mike having lewd dreams of submission or domestication.
>>
>>
>>9190551
Is that old rose or young rose?
>>
>>9190858
Its old Rose. The whole scenery was based on a Chalo pic, Davins gift.
In which Rose makes Kat and Mike educated in the world of adults.
>>
>>9191557
>>9190551

But mike is a boy, that fox has boobs
>>
>>9192166
Its fem Mike
>>
File: 7995677630093845475.png (1MB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
7995677630093845475.png
1MB, 1920x1152px
>>
>>9151627
M A R K I P L I E R
jst kiddin his fanbas are closet furfags
>>
>>9192724
>both parents are as light as zen
wonder where natani gets all her black from
>>
>>9193152
Her mom cheated on her 'dad', obviously.
>>
>>9193205
Guess we know why she's attracted to keith then.
>>
File: IMG_4109.jpg (383KB, 825x1075px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4109.jpg
383KB, 825x1075px
>>9193152
It's hard to tell with the lighting but he's a tad darker than she is
>>
>>9194128
what ever happened to keiths eye?
>>
File: IMG_4110.jpg (287KB, 825x1100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4110.jpg
287KB, 825x1100px
>>9194208
He got it from the duel with Alaric, but it's not shown what specifically does it. Though the opening move has Alaric hit Keith's sword hard enough to cause shrapnel so that might have something to do with it
>>
File: Venom_Snake_TTP.png (893KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Venom_Snake_TTP.png
893KB, 900x900px
>>9194490
Shrapnel, you say?
>>
>>9194725
poor chico
>>
>>9193205
I wonder if cheating is even a thing amongst keidran, at least during estrus, do bonded keidran make an effort to remain faithful or do they just accept that they'll lose control of themselves so much that they'll fuck anyone?
>>
>>9196347
Might be the couple just locks themselves into their home 'til it's over (and they fucked each other's brains out). Or the woman manages to get herself fucked and bred by a dozen different dudes. Both scenarios are kinda hot.
>>
>>9197236
Keidran wife to husband:

"IThe time has come. Husband, prepare yourself, I feel a demand for long lovemaking sessions."

*death by snu snu*
>>
>>9196347
It was implied that after age 14 keidran become less promiscuous and are more likely to settle down permanently. The idea of saving one's self for marriage is pretty alien to most keidran though.
>>
File: 1491592804508.jpg (111KB, 1384x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1491592804508.jpg
111KB, 1384x1122px
>>9151627
>Running for years
>Still no decent amount of rule 34
Why can't we have nice things?
>>
>>9196347
Going off Eric's explanation:
>Keidran goes into heat the first time
>Keidran in heat addled state picks a male
>snu snu happens
>once the heat wears off, they can choose if they want to progress the relationship further, or cut it there
>if they stick around, conception usually follows given that ovulation takes place after heat
>>
Be honest, do either of the other non human races actually stand a chance in an all out war? Humans have been confirmed to be the most technological advances race as well as probably the smartest due to their natural curiosity. I'm also inclined to say that they are the most populous, definitely more than basitins but not sure about keidrans.

I was about to say that that humans have the best my strategic thinking but keidra don't fight on even terms usually and bastins constant fighting between east and west seems to show them as capable warriors. Despite that real life history has shown that you shouldn't bring a sword to a gun battle and humans in two kinds have some scary capabilities to inflict much harm and death to the other races. Mainly their bastin magic corruption plot that although failed did show some success in that they could devise ways to make a new tower that can corrupt basitins much quicker and to a more severe degree.
>>
>>9198430
It has a fair amount of rule 34, just not as much as you'd see from a more mainstream production. It's about what you'd expect I would say.
>>
>>9198620
I still say ovulation taking place after heat is kind of retarded, because that's not how it works with pretty much any mammal. IRL females are at their peak of fertility when they're at the horniest point of their cycle, because the whole point of being horny during ovulation is to encourage pregnancy.
>>
>>9200149
Blame which ever diety even created the keidran and basitin races. Not only is that an issue for keidran but there is a picture drawn by Tom years ago that porn with Keith and flora and keith's dick is confusing and a design mess
>>
>>9200215
>there is a picture drawn by Tom years ago that porn with Keith and flora and keith's dick is confusing and a design mess
Oh well, at least he can shrug it off as "it's not canon."

You're right though, It was a design mess. Doesn't look like a dick that would exist on anything. Canine knot, human glans, and feline barbs-- which for some reason were on the glans? Nothing about it made sense.

Basitins should either have a knot, a barb, or a glans. Having more than one is just getting greedy, and having all 3 is preposterous.
>>
>>9200506
>th Keith and flora and keith's dick is confusing and a design mess
>Oh well, at least he can shrug it off as "it's not can
Pics?
>>
>>9200602
go look it up on e621
>>
>>9198777
With the possible exception of the Templars, humans seem to be absolutely terrible at tactics. The problem with usually being able to overpower your opponent is that you never have reason to develop strategies other than "throw manpower at it until it dies."
Keidran, however, seem well-practiced at clever, underhanded plans as well as being able to make better use of their surroundings, especially vertical movement (Sythe, Flora, Zen, and the "Templar" Wolves all at some point struck from above).
The Basitins definitely seem to be the weakest.
>>
File: file.png (871KB, 1086x933px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
871KB, 1086x933px
>>9200602
100% canon design
>>
>>9201652
>Basitins definitely seem to be the weakest

I wouldn't underestimate them, what they lack in magic they make up for military prowess and they are stronger than either Keidrans or Humans, can take much more punishment than either, are immune to most poisons and diseases, and are more agile and probably faster than your average human.

As to Keidran I wouldn't underestimate them either, if they were really such pushovers than why bother with all the subifuge by the Templar not just against Keidran but other humans as well? It can't be to save lives and if its to gain support so they'd be stonger than that completely defeats the point about Wolves not standing a chance.
>>
File: 20140521nt.jpg (419KB, 825x1075px) Image search: [Google]
20140521nt.jpg
419KB, 825x1075px
Have a bump
>>
>>9203192
>that happened almost 3 years ago now
>>
File: IMG_3866.jpg (238KB, 949x678px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3866.jpg
238KB, 949x678px
>>9204012
>we're either about to get something wonderful
>or get dragged along for another decade of unresolved sexual tension
I don't know if I can take it
>>
File: 39356935603670.jpg (95KB, 372x336px) Image search: [Google]
39356935603670.jpg
95KB, 372x336px
>>9202530
It's like a dog dick with a strawberry made of skin on the end.
>>
File: 4141416473364599443.png (750KB, 1000x790px) Image search: [Google]
4141416473364599443.png
750KB, 1000x790px
>>9173125
>>9176637
Here's anther thing someone brought up in the patreon comments: what if it's the same alternate-universe where the King adopted the pups?
>Personally trained at a young age by the King herself
>effectively become spies, he eyes and ears on the isles
>they find out the Templar's intentions and stamp them out
>Natani never gets her soul shattered
>Natani meets Keith
>Something something constants and variables
>>
>>9205385
Could even be simpler than that, if we run it back

>Keith still on the island
>Keith was never exiled by Alabaster for killing his dad
>Alabaster never killed Keiths mum
>Keith didn't kill his dad
>Keith's dad still alive
>Keith's dad pimpslaps anyone who wants to collaborate with the templars because he seems like he would do that.
>templars never get on the island
>>
>>9205385
>keith's murders keith for dating a keidran
>>
>>9205740
Considering Nat would technically be considered the King's daughter, adopted or not, killing her main squeeze could land him in hot water
>>
>>9205802
I'd imagine killing your son would get you in a lot of legal trouble
>>
>>9205385
>>9205540
Come to think of it, I wonder how much Natani would change in AU. She'd be raised in a culture that doesn't have magic, so she'd probably have a bigger emphasis on martial arts instead of illusions. She'd be trained under the same person that trained Maddie so she might be sneakier, and possibly faster. She might actually be more dangerous in the AU compared to the canon one
>>
>>9207016
well maddie was only trained in subterfuge because she wasn't good at fighting upfront, I bet they'd just give natani the standard training
>>
>>9205385
>>9207016
>Maddie in this au is the first person to taste zen's knot
>>
>>9205540
>>9205385

The Keith Natani would meet would be nothing like the Keith we have now. The death of his parents, his exhile, his time in the Keidran village, being abandoned by Laura all shaped him into the Keith we know, without all that he'd be just some generic rank and file Basitin and Alaric would never have become the Master General as he did it for Keith

Keiths parents wouldn't be around, his dad still abused his position and forged documents and his mother was never a citizen to begin with. If they didn't die they'd still end up running while leaving Keith to live a normal Basitin life untouched by their crimes
>>
>>9198322
>after age 14
>natani and zen have all but missed out on their prime lovemaking years
Poor kids
>>
>>9207878
Untrue, Keith would have absorbed some of Alarics personality by proxy.
>>
>>9207704
No, zen dies a virgin in the main universe, he'll die a virgin in every au
>>
>>9202530
That leoian s cock design !
>>
File: barbs.jpg (149KB, 1600x1509px) Image search: [Google]
barbs.jpg
149KB, 1600x1509px
>>9204329
The strawberry bit is supposed to be cat-barbs, since the Keidran were originally part cat (I think).
>>
I wonder if for all the stuff basitins are immune too their biggest vulnerabilities may be something as simple as say something almost as common and not as dangerous to humans as say the common cold or something a bit more serious like a strand of influenza.
>>
>>9209006
nigga i was eating
>>
File: 9209954.jpg (28KB, 320x278px) Image search: [Google]
9209954.jpg
28KB, 320x278px
>>9209006
Mothefucker use your fucking brain. Nobody wants to see that shit.
You are the reason furries have bad rep.
>>
>>9209081
>Nobody wants to see that shit.
speak for yourself
>>
File: nfff.jpg (356KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
nfff.jpg
356KB, 850x1100px
>>9184676

First one to draw what they think Natani's laced garment looks like wins.

Personally I like to think its kind of a nighty-kini sort of thing, with teasing translucency. But knowing tom its probably just a very basic nighty, a man can dream though.
>>
>>9202530
Our dicks, brutal
>>
Anyone afraid that Tom will abandon two kinds before it's completion for one reason or another? Like if he decided to start a second story and if rhat becomes popular enough he will shift all his focus onto that?
>>
>>9198620
Alright but once she's already picked a mate will she be faithful during all future estrus, or fuck other men?
>>
>>9207940
Nat still goes dick-hungry enough to lose her faculties during estrus so she's not quite at the settling down age yet. Being 14 is likely the equivalent of being in your mid 20s, while 10-12 are like the wild college years.

And that opens a new can of worms-- can female Keidran actually consent during heat? If it's like a drug where they will say yes to anything with a dick and can't think straight, it's basically hard wired into the females to let themselves be raped during mating season, since they're not in a mental state to give consent.

Both Keith and Trace refused to take advantage of their Keidran love interests during estrus, which implies that it would have been immoral, even though for keidran it's supposed to be natural. Keidran estrus is one of those things in the comic that's just kind of fucked.
>>
>>9210764
Thats what I meant, that they've missed out on their wild college years, unless they had lovers at the assassin school
>>
>>9211112
Pretty sure Nat is a virgin. Keith seems to be the first person she's truly opened up to, but then again there are a lot of blanks in her backstory that have not been filled.

I am just having a really hard time picturing what kind of person Natani could possibly have been with before Keith. Did she hump and dump some random guy during estrus? Did she experiment with another girl, as part of her "manly" facade? Everything we've seen seems to suggest that she's as sexually inexperienced as Keith.
>>
>>9208086
>he doesn't know zens' been cucking sythe and red with maren raine an nibbly
>>
>>9209528
heresy already drew it
>>
>>9210528
It's a cash cow, no reason to quit ever.

>>9209528
I think it may be more of a babydoll but we'll see. Would be funny if it was never mentioned again outside of side sketches, tho
>>
[spoiler]making Patreon sketch req. Should it be about f!Mike as a barmaid working for Adira, or having a dream of her and Evals as a family[/spoiler]
>>
>>9212697
Former.

Hella formatting.
>>
>>9212697
Dream!
>>
Stream's starting up. Get in there, folks.

https://picarto.tv/Twokinds

https://tkpolls.com/
>>
>>9213290
Voting has started
>>
>>9213322
Winner is "Adult Maeve as a bartender for the Riftwall Tavern"
>>
File: 2017-4-28 Flora 01 finished.jpg (710KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
2017-4-28 Flora 01 finished.jpg
710KB, 1080x1440px
preggers Flora
>>
Is that adult Maddy in that stream pic? It seems weird that she doesn't become as large as her mother
>>
File: file.png (944KB, 1625x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
944KB, 1625x1080px
maddie and maeve confirmed in lesbians with each other
>>
>>9214411
genetics are a mixed bag anon
>>
File: Keith Punched.png (148KB, 245x363px) Image search: [Google]
Keith Punched.png
148KB, 245x363px
>>9214416
>that weird moment when someone was complaining that it looked like Maddie was naked
You'd think that wouldn't be an issue, but then again vocal minority (faggots) will always be a thing
>>
File: justbecause.png (122KB, 423x206px) Image search: [Google]
justbecause.png
122KB, 423x206px
>>9214650
>>
>>9214650
I fucking hate the general fanbase of this comic
>>
>>9214393
Is a good flora
>>
>>9214716
Until you realize that Flora spent most of her life as a slave and knows little about her native culture or human culture beyond what she witnessed as a slave and the childs father is amnesic.

That kids going to be screwed up
>>
>>9214763
Now we know why Leoian is screwed up.
>>
File: Mother's Day Edit.jpg (871KB, 1561x1320px) Image search: [Google]
Mother's Day Edit.jpg
871KB, 1561x1320px
>>9214763
That kid is going to be loved by it's parents, that's all that matters
>>
>>9214798
assuming flora doesn't die in child birth and/or Trace doesn't go on a murderous rampage due to who knows.
>>
File: 1407818269735.jpg (67KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
1407818269735.jpg
67KB, 640x560px
pregnancy fags need to be banned
>>
File: 2017-05-07 flora creampie.jpg (209KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-07 flora creampie.jpg
209KB, 750x1000px
flora getting creampied
>>
File: rosemarysbaby.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rosemarysbaby.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>9214798
Yes, just like Rosemary's baby
>>
File: Full-Grown-Bengal-Cat-Walking.jpg (44KB, 645x380px) Image search: [Google]
Full-Grown-Bengal-Cat-Walking.jpg
44KB, 645x380px
Anyone think it would be a cool plot twist that Flora isn't actually a tiger but a cat keidran with tiger pattern stripes on her? It would make her a true outsider as she isn't a real tiger keidran and suffers an identity crisis.
>>
>>9214849
hot
>>
File: 1489883273261.png (536KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489883273261.png
536KB, 800x800px
>>9214821
Even if we're gone, the comic will still do it for us for the foreseeable future, and that's not even getting into weekly stream requests
>>
File: 1413108391635.jpg (16KB, 448x447px) Image search: [Google]
1413108391635.jpg
16KB, 448x447px
>>9214849
>>
>>9214855
She's already enough of a mary sue to not need having an entirely new race of Keidran introduced just to make her more 'special'
>>
File: 1485205758530.jpg (53KB, 341x450px) Image search: [Google]
1485205758530.jpg
53KB, 341x450px
Stream has been cut short due to Tom's allergies giving him hell
(don't give pets to people as surprise gifts, folks)
>>
>>9214998
What animals is he allergic to?
>>
File: cat stare off.gif (780KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
cat stare off.gif
780KB, 300x226px
>>9215022
According to what I was reading, cats
>>
>>9215043
more proof that cats are worst pets
>>
File: natani_smug.png (141KB, 578x588px) Image search: [Google]
natani_smug.png
141KB, 578x588px
>tfw when I have no pet allergies

I've own dogs, cats, mice, rabbits, and a ferret. Sadly couldn't keep the ferret though as while I had no allergies my brother had a weird one where if he got scratched by the ferret he swelled up like a balloon.
>>
>>9215043
>guy who made a comic about a man fucking a catgirl is allergic to cats
pottery
>>
File: 1492388545630.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492388545630.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
>>9215064
STOP
>>
>>9215043
This is a correct statement
>>
File: 2017-04-25 flora raine 01 copy.jpg (885KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-25 flora raine 01 copy.jpg
885KB, 1200x1200px
I don't know what to draw next. You decide.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12918323
>>
File: dontmakemechoose.gif (393KB, 499x182px) Image search: [Google]
dontmakemechoose.gif
393KB, 499x182px
>>9215586
>http://www.strawpoll.me/12918323

All three are good options, I want all equally
>>
>>9215586
maddie wins
I'll be in Seff's multistream.

https://picarto.tv/Seff
>>
>>9215586
sex
>>
>>9215143
you know it to be true
>>
>>9217217
Silence criminal, riddled with filth.
>>
>>9217426
you've yet to prove me wrong
>>
>>9215586
WIP update on Maddie.
>>
>>9218224
maddie a top cute
>that suit-stretching
noice
>>
File: 6829899337203317511.png (588KB, 1087x650px) Image search: [Google]
6829899337203317511.png
588KB, 1087x650px
>>
>>9214866
>paying attention to stream requests anymore
golly-gee I cant wait to see this weeks 6 pics of keith and natani being awkwardly romantic/lewd or kat/flora doing something perverted to someone
>>
File: 9475649099607434841.png (795KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
9475649099607434841.png
795KB, 1920x1200px
>>9220695
Unfortunately, we're only getting two this week from the look of things thanks to >>9214998
First being >>9214416 and the second a Raine getting her tail played with by Karen
>>
>>9177386
>>9177441
Ultra agreed
>>
>>9220695

>Being this edgy
>>
>>9221374
>noting how much of a scam tom's patreon is is being edgy now
oy vey goyim just donate a mere 10 shekels a month and maybe you'll get to see your suggestion on the list (but don't expect to see it drawn unless it's a request that everybody else has made 400 times before)
>>
File: BnlzkhU.jpg (113KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
BnlzkhU.jpg
113KB, 720x720px
>>9221605

>Makes request so trash it doesn't even get drawn
>Gets butthurt
>Cries about it on pregnancy fetish board

Sad existence.
>>
>>9221765
niglet look at every request drawn over the last 5 months
it's all the same 6 people
out of 177 people making requests every week
>>
>>9218224
best girl
>>
File: 1105005083093511266.png (712KB, 1200x725px) Image search: [Google]
1105005083093511266.png
712KB, 1200x725px
>>9221866
Then throw some money in there, become the 7th. Make some edgy suggestions that'll never get voted on or past selection
>>
>>9222680
I'm not giving that shyster another penny after buying his artbook that was 70% pictures he'd already uploaded elsewhere
>>
File: Smug Natani.jpg (75KB, 791x798px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Natani.jpg
75KB, 791x798px
>>9222801
Citation needed on that 70%. Besides our little corner of 4chan, I've never seen more than 2 outside it. e621 has been pretty keen to crack down on them when they crop up.

[lolspoiler]you were close, it's 73.6% of all percentages that are made up on the spot[/loltrashdoesn'thavespoilers]
>>
>>9214849
lewd
>>
File: Smugger Natani.png (476KB, 723x804px) Image search: [Google]
Smugger Natani.png
476KB, 723x804px
>>9223737
>>
>>9224355
Pregnant with keiths kid when?
>>
>>9224506
>implying they won't somehow find a way to get Keith pregnant with Natani's kids
>>
File: Smuggest Keith.png (975KB, 829x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Smuggest Keith.png
975KB, 829x1199px
>>9224355
>>9224506
>>9224517
I just want some glorious implied banging. Preg will follow through, edit or not, on it's own
>>
>>9224517
>implying keith won't ask Evals to be a surrogate father for them
>>
>>9151680
Thanks for making me look.
>>
File: 9560403370792076924.png (293KB, 967x600px) Image search: [Google]
9560403370792076924.png
293KB, 967x600px
>>9225104
We really need that "Keith drinks the White Wolf Wine and becomes a wolf" idea to become an actual suggestion
>>
>>9225136
Doesn't natani dislike white wolves?
>>
>>9225136
wouldnt he be in intense pain/possibly dead from having his skull and entire skeleton change shape
>>
>>9225474
Toms drawn transformations a few times and they're never painful or grim like that
>>
File: 11520540795536256591.png (1MB, 1200x961px) Image search: [Google]
11520540795536256591.png
1MB, 1200x961px
>>9225316
I'd like to think for Keith, she'd put that bias aside (and take the knot)
>>
>>9225658
then nine months later give birth to light grey pups and be forever ostracised from black wolf society
>>
File: 20160706nt.jpg (374KB, 825x1075px) Image search: [Google]
20160706nt.jpg
374KB, 825x1075px
>>9225683
Wonder if they'd look something akin to this.

And lets be honest, both of them are already outcasts to their respective societies, I don't think they're going to start giving a shit now. A place like Lyn'Knoll sure as hell wouldn't care
>>
>>9225658
>>9225746
>keith turns into a white wolf
>has all the beige bitches like rose and raine hangin off of him
>ditches natani's dumb pronoun bullshit and fathers tons of PURE WHITE litters
>>
>>9225781
Yeah because Keith is so going to just up and ditch a woman he knows intimately for a wolf he doesn't even know exists who is also human.

Also Rose probably went through menopause long ago, doubt she can have children at her age.
>>
>>9225136
Would it get many votes on his stream/patreon? I thought most of toms fans dislike keith/only want to see him get feminised
>>
>>9227612
It wouldn't do well on account of the fact that there's basically an identical sketch that already exists (as seen above).

The piece wouldn't be different enough. I don't even think Tom would include it in the poll.
>>
>>9227777
PEDOS BTFO
>>
>>9225746
>>
>>9228004
No one can resist the knot
>>
>>9228172
>tfw more art of reed getting tied
>>
File: 5ade52d9f631749dbf1bc830d7cdb2c3.png (540KB, 1200x890px) Image search: [Google]
5ade52d9f631749dbf1bc830d7cdb2c3.png
540KB, 1200x890px
>>9228004
Maren agrees about wolfy cuteness.
>>
>>9228999
He's got his arms like that to try and hide the boner
>>
>>9228004
>>9228999
So who's going to be first to take a knot, Alice or Karen?

I think on Team B it's either going to end up Red and Raine with Karen and Sythe, or Sythe and Raine with Red and Karen. Left-field option would be that Raine ends up with Zen but that seems really unlikely.
>>
>>9229546
Alice?
>>
>>9228244
>more
where?
>>
>>9229546
>Karen and Sythe
>Red and Karen

Why? This makes about as much sense as Zen falling for the tree he was tied up to in that it was just there... sort of like Karen. Shes just there and when she does have lines shes gets on everybodies nerves including her sisters

Red and Raine got a shot, but Sythe, Maren and Karen I suspect won't get love interests because not every character needs to hook up with someone.
>>
File: file.png (674KB, 1200x985px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
674KB, 1200x985px
today's sketch, also my nomination for next thread's theme
>>
>>9230788
>the fearsome snowmew is unique among predators of its type
>it attempts to snag the tail of its prey, then swiftly devours the rest from that initial hold
>in doing so, the victim is forced to fold up at the waist, making effective struggles difficult
>here, we see one such catch
>the poor basitin has scant minutes to live
>>
File: Reed_profile.png (72KB, 205x205px) Image search: [Google]
Reed_profile.png
72KB, 205x205px
>>9229939
Lt. Alice Reed
>>
File: 652839569356.jpg (137KB, 524x451px) Image search: [Google]
652839569356.jpg
137KB, 524x451px
>>9230788
Maeve's tail is so floofy.
>>
>>9231274
definitely not karen, sythe's after maren for whatever reason in the sketches
but reed/terrorist wolf OTP
>>
>>9230926
rip maddie
>>
>>9231514
Don't worry, she's into vore :^)
>>
>>9230788
Maeve looks worse with a larger muzzle imo, she looks cuter in the comic with a more humanoid face.

Also, bummed to see adult maddie doesnt share her moms busty amazon build
>>
>>9231557
pls no
>>9231627
I think maddie works better with a petite build t b h, without it she'd just look like a darker king adelaide
>>
File: 20170212.jpg (502KB, 825x1075px) Image search: [Google]
20170212.jpg
502KB, 825x1075px
>>9231274
I'm convinced they're going to wake up the wolf for interrogation and find out he has a shattered spine or something from Reni smacking him off a two story wall
>>
File: snu snu.jpg (59KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
snu snu.jpg
59KB, 480x360px
>>9231727
nah, Lt Reed will crush his pelvis to milk him of all the intel...
>>
>>9232371
why is there no art of this yet
those qts need to bang
>>
>>9232371
Speaking of death by snu-snu, are Reni and Kei gonna hook up?
>>
>>9232465
kei's gay
>>
File: 2017-05-07 maddie swimsuit 2.jpg (761KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-07 maddie swimsuit 2.jpg
761KB, 1080x1440px
>>9218224
>>9218224
Swimsuit Maddie is finished.
>>
File: IMG_4114.jpg (230KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4114.jpg
230KB, 1200x750px
>>9232465
Reni certainly seems to want something to come of it, though Kei hasn't really reciprocated, at least the one time she let her feelings slip in front of him
>>
>>9232695
das some quality right there
>>
>>9232695
>dat toned back
>dat booty
>dat petite body
10/ fucking 10
>>
>>9232371
>to milk him of all the intel
"Intel"
>>
File: IMG_3896.jpg (1MB, 2200x1650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3896.jpg
1MB, 2200x1650px
>>9230788
Agreed

>>9234057
>>9234057
>>9234057
Pardon the phone posting, I'm out of town today
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 109

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.