[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tup/ - Tulpa Thread guys pls >What are tulpas? A tulpa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 285
Thread images: 52

File: tup.jpg (64KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
tup.jpg
64KB, 750x750px
/tup/ - Tulpa Thread
guys pls

>What are tulpas?
A tulpa is an entity created in the mind, acting independently of, and parallel to your own consciousness. They are able to think, and have their own free will, emotions, and memories. In short, a tulpa is like a sentient person living in your head, separate from you.
More info: http://www.tulpa.info/faq/

Previous thread: >>9013311

>What guides do you recommend?
Check these out: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-new-great-big-list-of-guides

Ask questions and get answers, or discuss tulpas in general.

Other Guides

Tulpa Wiki's Guides: http://tulpa.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Guides
Tulpa General Guide List: http://pastebin.com/SrAWPTKZ (embed) (embed) (embed)
The No-Bullshit Tulpa Book: https://farcaller.gitbooks.io/nbtb/content/

Textbooks about Mental Training: http://pastebin.com/i6k1teit (embed) (embed) (embed)

Soundscape Tools

MyNoise: https://mynoise.net/
A Soft Murmur: http://asoftmurmur.com/
>>
pls don't let this die either we been doing good boys cum on now
>>
>>9137476
Schizophrenia
>>
>>9137596
schiz·o·phre·ni·a
/skitsəˈfrēnēə,ˌskitsəˈfrenēə/
noun
a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.
>>
>>9137596
More realistically its just a group of roleplayers who want to circlejerk over anime and pony characters.
>>
>>9137596
>>9137650
I would like to say that your opinion on the matter is very important to us and we're glad you shared it. You are so right and cool. Your opinions are so well informed. Thank you. You have opened my eyes. I will delete my tulpa and go play call of duty now.
>>
Can a tulpa astral project while the host remains in body?
>>
>>9138844
no because astral projection is bullshit
>>
>>9138844
>>9138933
I don't know which dubs to trust.
>>
Let's say you made a pony tulpa. Which one would you want to create?
>>
File: low energy bait.jpg (20KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
low energy bait.jpg
20KB, 600x600px
>>9140953
>>
>>9140993
Actually I was legitimately asking.
>>
>>9140953
None because I have a burning hatred for the show and characters.
>>
>>9140953

OC bimbo pone
>>
>>9142175
Wow. That's sad.
>>
>>9140953
A Pinkie Pie one because I used to be depressed without a tulpa. Otherwise a Twilight one to keep me motivated.
Ideally though a cute oc pone tulpa with a personality close to what ponis in the show are like.
Also make sure they are the perfect size for loving hugs.
>>
>>9138844

>>9138933
This
>>
can i get a link to the discord im a giant faggot
>>
bumpinb
>>
File: 1439911360724.jpg (104KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1439911360724.jpg
104KB, 640x480px
The towergirls threads on this board are unironically making me want a princess tulpa
>>
>>9138844
Yes actually
I had two friends who'se tulpas met one night and both of them told their story to their hosts the next morning which the hosts then confirmed with eachother
>>
>>9146666

Quints of truth. Guess Tulpas are real
>>
>>9147140
Finally some decent evidence for tulpas.
>>
>>9146194
do it pussy
>>
It's time to hug your tupper.
>>
>>9149366
i don't want to last time it wouldn't let go for like an hour
>>
I want to fuck someone's tulpa.
>>
>>9149393
see >>9148531
>>
>>9149398
the only thing you can fuck is off m8
>>
>>9149402
go fuck yourself
>>
I also want to make a post with fuck in it.
>>
>>9149398
Then go to some tulpa #nsfw channel and ask around until you find one that is needy enough.

>>9149393
See >>9148531
>>
>>9149555
Are there any still active?
>>
This thread is garbage at the moment
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
Wow this thread suffered from a fit of autism since I went to sleep.
>>9149398
CWC what are you doing here?
>>
>>9149587
Channels? I guess you can try the one of tulpa.info on rizon. I am sure you will find someone in a day or three.
>>
>>9149366
Don't forget to say I love you while doing it. This is very important.
>>
>>9151168
How could I ever
>>
>>9151309
Forget I mean
>>
File: twilight sparkle ava.png (181KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
twilight sparkle ava.png
181KB, 894x894px
My tulpa has a few questions for you guys and your tulpa.
1. Why do you think people in general approach things they don't understand with fear and pessimism?
2. Why do people seem to assume tulpamancy is dangerous or will lead to people losing their minds?
3. What does your tulpa think about why people feel this way?
>>
>>9153398
1. People perhaps generally err on the side being overly cynical but it's dangerous to not be that way a little. For example suppose your host is mildly thirsty and finds a bottle of clear liquid with the safety seal broken laying on the ground. Should your host drink it?
2. Unknown stuff. See above. There's also a troll element to it.
3. Don't have one yet.
>>
File: santavan.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
santavan.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
Yes yes anon, you can bring your tulpa. Just come with us please.
>>
>>9153398
1. Why do you think people in general approach things they don't understand with fear and pessimism?
It's a new thing that goes way outside the normal comfort zone of them and most people, also typically conditioned to see new things as scary instead of welcoming it with open arms.

Guilty until proven innocent basically.

2. Why do people seem to assume tulpamancy is dangerous or will lead to people losing their minds?
This is simply because they fells for a bunch of memes and bullshit spouted by "LE ECKS DEE HAHA TROLLING IS COOL" dumbasses that only want to watch the world burn.

But also because it's mental related activities of which they've associated a lot of them with mental ward patients and other situations.

3. What does your tulpa think about why people feel this way?
They think that those people need to open their eyes more and read into what things are all about instead of assuming the worst immediately.
>>
>>9153398
1) instinct. humans want to avoid things that could put them at risk, it's hard-wired into our brains to be cautious.
2) because of the similarities to mental disorders such as DiD and because A) it's happened (Koomer) B) creepypastas and C) lack of understanding
3) most of them don't care

>>9153741
fuck no bring me one that doesn't have a fucking spanish name and i'll consider it
>>
Buuump
>>
>>9153398
1. Already been said, but we've evolved with it so we can avoid predators/hazards better.
2. Probably a combination of people relating them to schizophrenia/DID and the demonization of said illnesses in popular media.
3. They don't really care.
>>
>>9153398
1. It's not like people generally approach new things with fear and pessimism. A lot of them are curious and want to know more.
2. It's just that tulpamancy has some clear similarities with mental disorders, and when you find people talking with imaginary friends in media, they are usually insane and want to commit mass murder and burn everything. So the first notion when hearing about something similar is of course that it is also dangerous.
3. My tulpa tries not to care, but sometimes it really bothers her that many people see her as a mental disorder that needs fixing by murdering her.
>>
File: kill them johnny.jpg (21KB, 336x269px) Image search: [Google]
kill them johnny.jpg
21KB, 336x269px
>>9159802
>>
>>9159928
Exactly.
>>
How do you stay motivated in general?
>>
>>9164211
Never stop never stopping.
But seriously, just do it. Don't let your tulpa be dreams. You said you'd do it tomorrow, but tomorrow is now today, so just do it. Create a tulpa. Force, communicate, visualize, repeat. Do it.
>>
File: pincest lestia.png (442KB, 1600x1416px) Image search: [Google]
pincest lestia.png
442KB, 1600x1416px
My tulpa has a message for all of you.
>>
>>9164470
How would one begin a session of forcing, so to speak?
>>
File: plestia.png (185KB, 962x831px) Image search: [Google]
plestia.png
185KB, 962x831px
>>9165079
I'll let my tulpa answer.
"Okay, so. Before you force, you should have a general outline or at least an inkling of what you want in a tulpa. After you've figured this out... There are several ways to approach forcing. From a visualization, or audio imposition, or touch... I'll just stick with what most mancers like you guys start with. Visualizing your tulpa. The way you should start visualization forcing is relatively simple. Sit down, get comfortable, and relax. Close your eyes, maybe. Now visualize your tulpa's form. Think about it in detail. Maybe look at a picture of them for a bit first so that you can get their image cemented in your mind. If you keep your mind clear (sometimes music with no words helps) then focus on their form in its entirety for an extended period of time, over the period of several weeks, you should be able to visualize it without having to close your eyes to begin with. But above all, it takes motivation to do this. You have to be motivated to even start. I hope that helps."
>>
>>9165318
It does, thank you. Do you or your mancer find it difficult to force when tired?
>>
File: lestia.png (232KB, 1069x747px) Image search: [Google]
lestia.png
232KB, 1069x747px
>>9165485
Sorry, had to delete the post because of spelling errors. I'm tired and she won't have any of that.
"I'm glad I could help. I'm still relatively young as a tulpa, but my host does allow me to access their knowledge on the subject to help people, which I can enjoy. As for forcing when tired... It can certainly make things more difficult, but only because it's more difficult to concentrate in general when you're tired. My host tends to force during the evening hours when they're awake, and all their work is done. It can still be nice to force right before bed though, I've heard. It may also lead to you having dreams about your tulpa. I'm sure that would be interesting."
>>
>>9165879
Indeed, having dreams about a tulpa does sound interesting. I suppose it might also help to write down those dreams. Well, thank you for answering my questions! I'll probably be hanging around here more often in the future
>>
File: pinlest.png (149KB, 859x929px) Image search: [Google]
pinlest.png
149KB, 859x929px
>>9165963
"You're so welcome. I'm glad I could help."
>>
>>9166256
"Celestia is a shit waifu"
>>
>>9166814
She says the fact that you think she's Celestia is funny.
>>
>>9166834
I think the fact she thinks I think she's Celestia makes me laugh
>>
>>9167034
She says the funniest thing of all is how you seem to think she cares.
>>
>>9167063
I think it's funny she says that when she's so insistent on flamewar-ing with me
>>
>>9167080
She says she's not, she's just bored and making conversation is fun. She says if she was flame warring with you she would have insulted you back, which she never did. She simply stated she doesn't care about your opinion. Bumping the thread in the process is just an added bonus. Anyways she's having fun, but I gotta head in for the night. Feel free to reply to her if you want.
>>
File: 1478398306148.png (1MB, 771x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478398306148.png
1MB, 771x1200px
>>9166256
>sunbutt form
good taste there, anon
>>
Rub the tulpa, post results.
>>
>>9168381
Turned to a back rub, went pretty well.
>>
>>9168381
told me to stop because rubbing people is weird
>>
Why the fuck do I get crippling anxiety shortly after forcing? It happens very consistently.
>>
>>9169033
my tulpas always give me crippling depression help
>>
>>9169033
That's a good question and a deviation from the norm. It's been a trend for a while that tulpa actually help with anxiety, seeing as how they can teach you how to talk to people. I'm no psychologist, but maybe it has to do with a fear of failure? You're worried you won't create a tulpa and you'll just fail as you perceive you've failed at everything else?
>>
>>9169092
I do fail at most stuff in life, but I don't get anxiety from failing anything else.

I should have clarified that it's not directly after one session, it's after a few and where I get some progress. For instance maybe I have just learned to visualize their face. Then I get horrible anxiety for a day until I stop forcing.

Another weird thing is that it hurts when I'm forcing, specifically in the left frontal lobe. It's like when you're lifting a heavy weight and the muscles in that arm start to get sore. Is this common?
>>
>>9169144
Headaches are pretty common when starting out. Anyone who's been doing this for a while will tell you. Forcing headaches suck. As far as the fits of anxiety after progress, that seems like you're just subconsciously afraid of change and the possibilities it entails, one of which is failure.
>>
>>9167590
I told her what you said and she replied with
>>
>>9168696
Very good. Backrubs are nice.
>>9168709
You should tell your tulpa that they are weird.
>>9169144
If it helps, a lot of people fail at a lot of stuff in life. It's not as uncommon as you might think.

The reason why you get anxious while after making progress with your tupper might be because they mean a lot more to you than those other things you have failed at, making you feel especially afraid of failing this. It might happen when you make progress because it puts more focus on your tulpa's development and its possible failure.
But it is hard to say why you are randomly afraid of a thing that is supposed to be nice, without knowing you better.

Feeling muscle soreness in the brain is normal. It will fade after some time.
>>
>finally after so long decide to make a tulpa
>start writting ideas for personality and appareance
>end up adding most of my deepest desires and fetishes

Is this pretty normal? I hear someone before saying that sometimes we need to accepts these type of things when making a tulpa since they know how you feel deph inside,

should i just roll with it and let things develop more with the time?
>>
>>9171200
I mean, it'd probably be better if your tulpa came to gain those traits on its own, but if it doesn't agree or doesn't want those traits, they'll diverge away from that behavior.
>>
>>9171288

So I should just keep things very simple for now and see how she develops over the time then, this is one of the things that i'm completely aware it could happen.

i also don't know much about the appareance, have been too undecided to the point of even making one completely from scratch so it would feel very unique, but the idea of maybe not agreeing with it also lets me thinking a lot.

Maybe i'm just putting too much though in things that my tulpa should also have its own judge instead of trying to have everything from the beginning.
>>
Remember guys.
Friendship is magic.
>>
How did you decide the form of your tulpa?
>>
>>9173594
For me it was mostly not consciously. Other than 'human', her form sort of manifested on its own without conscious thought.
>>
>>9173594
Starting out I picked forms that I liked but at this point they're all in forms of their choosing. Only one of them is currently in the form I originally picked for them, and that's because he happened to really like it.
>>
>>9173594
I always idealized cartoon ponies as mature beings of love and friendship with just the right amount of cute.
It was an easy choice.
>>
>>9173594
I decided on their forms, but they later began to choose their own.
>>
>>9171200
You can do whatever. I have never heard of a tulpa regretting getting a predetermined personality or getting no personality forcing at all.
I put my deepest desires into a pretty detailed personality sheet for my tupper and forced her that way. She turned out a lot like I expected and she likes herself the way she is.
However, even if you give your tulpa a detailed personality, you should still be accepting of them turning out differently than what you expected. Leave them the freedom to be their own person.
>>
Trump
>>
Hi. I'm a tulpa. My life is empty. This is a great existence.
>>
File: trump.jpg (164KB, 2121x1591px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
164KB, 2121x1591px
>>9176545
I gotta tell you, my tulpa, she's a 10 out of 10, now some tulpas, they're maybe a 5/10 at best but she's a 10/10, the best tulpa. Let me tell ya, I've got the best tulpa. I tell ya, nobody has a better tulpa than me.
>>
>>9176648
What do you think Trump's tulpa would be like? Visual form? Personality? What relationship would they have?
>>
>>9177049
What if Steve Bannon is his tulpa and he's mastered imposition to the point everyone can see him?
>>
>>9177083
That would be a 10/10 tulpa.
>>
What's your favorite guide/which one did you use, /tup/?
>>
>>9179365
i made my own because all i had were the already-outdated guides by FAQ and Irish.
>>
File: 1472162496296.jpg (24KB, 512x444px) Image search: [Google]
1472162496296.jpg
24KB, 512x444px
>>
>>9179365
Mostly Linkzelda's if I remember right
>>
Do you ever wonder if celebrities or Youtubers have tulpa or have heard of them?
>>
>>9179417
How does a guide that is more of a reference for a mind exercise become outdated?
>>
>>9185667
It's likely some of them have imaginary friends at least because some people never lose theirs as they grow older.

But as for deliberate tulpas then I'm sure there are a least a few that have. Millionaires often feel lonely as they can't trust the people around them aren't gold diggers. You often see them get a dog for that reason, and I wouldn't be surprised if a few have made a tulpa too.
>>
My mind is in shambles
There are too many crazy things the subconscious can do
I'd say don't even try meditation
At least I got a Shimakaze tupla
>>
>>9185706
hour counts, most of the "don't do this" parts.
>>
Don't die.
>>
How often did you guy's tulpas change their form in the beginning? Mine seems to make alot of changes
>>
>>9189791
It's different for different tulpa. Mine all jumped around a lot until they found their "home" form. That being said, from what I've seen, younger tulpa seem to go through this more than older tulpa seem to. My youngest still jumps around a lot, but the older 4 seem comfortable, especially the oldest. She never changes.
>>
>>9189791
5 of mine have changed their forms at least once, though the first two only had minor changes such as hair color, hairstyle, and facial structure.

The other 3 didn't change their forms for quite a while until they felt it was time.
>>
Insanity
>>
>>9192355
That's Tripfags with schizophrenia to you.
>>
>mfw I'm me
hehe
>>
>>9189791

Eldest tulpa played around with some radically different forms for a couple of weeks before settling for a form.
Middle tulpa doesn't really care for forms as long as it's humanoid and has not really changed her form at all, except that she'll change to a male form a couple of times a year.
Youngest tulpa experimented with different forms for about a year before she decided that she would use the form that I had originally chose when I started to force her.
>>
File: 6VXA3.png (344KB, 1600x1762px) Image search: [Google]
6VXA3.png
344KB, 1600x1762px
What does your tulpa think the hierarchy of tulpa forms is?
Is there one?
Does your tulpa find form elitism as disgusting as I do.
>>
>>9197443
I don't think any form is better than another one as long as you keep it to your own system, but as soon as you talk about it, people will start judging you. Those judgements are the harshest when being a pony tulpa, milder when an anime tulpa and okay when a 3D human tulpa.
Though if course there are also people who like pony tulpas because of reasons and might have a deep hatred for anything human. I suppose depending on your form, it makes finding a certain circle of friends easier or harder. Depending on your preferences, a specific form can be an advantage or an disadvantage.
>>
File: 235243243.jpg (177KB, 261x450px) Image search: [Google]
235243243.jpg
177KB, 261x450px
>>9197443
Horses are low teir trash and if you are one you're intentionally handicapping yourself as well as looking like a horse; horse face is an insult for a reason.
>>
>>9197443
We're all autists with imaginary friends. No point looking down my nose at what forms those imaginary friends take.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
>>9198534
Anime waifus are low tier trash and if you are one you're intentionally handicapping yourself as well as looking like a weeaboo's same face fap fuel. Waifu is an insult for a reason.
>>
>>9198534
I know there's a reason people make tulpas. Usually it's because they're so unlikeable that no one else can stand them. They end up alone and desperate. In the end a tulpa is the only one able to out up with them.

You don't have to make this point so obvious, though.
>>
File: 1464317401804.jpg (23KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1464317401804.jpg
23KB, 500x350px
>>9199816
>not having a spongebob tulpa
>>
Jackie Chan>every other form
>>
File: fuk.jpg (83KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fuk.jpg
83KB, 500x500px
I can't be the only one.
>>
>>9199874
Joke's on you, I am the tulpa faggot.

>>9199816
Oh man you're so clever.

>>9201682
You are.

>>9201217
You aren't wrong.
>>
>>9198534
K.
>>
Don't forget to tell your tulpa that they have a pretty smile.
>>
>>9204307
I will and also good night bump.
>>
>>9201682
This is autism
>>
Did anyone here ever used Waifu/Husbando or any really liked character for their tulpa appareance?

Did deviate or changed their form after a while?
>>
>>9207620
What?
>>
>>9207620
Yes, a pony. And yes, they deviated. Now they are a different poni.
>>
>>9207620
Tulpa will almost always deviate from their original form unless you get very lucky and they like their original form a lot. It's completely normal.
>>
>>9207620
Indeed, my 3rd tup has the form of one of the characters from an edgy filler anime nobody likes and she's kept it this whole time, save for changing up her hair color once in a while.
>>
Bumppppp
>>
Why did you leave me?
>>
>>9213443
Why did you LEAVE ME??
>>
>>9214628
WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME???
>>
>>9214642
WhY DiD yOu LeAvE mE?!?!
>>
>>9214664
>>9214642
>>9214628
>>9213443
Because you're a faggot.
>>
>>9213443
>>9214628
>>9214642
>>9214664
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHcYd5cCA7w
>>
Describe your tulpa's texture without an image.
>>
>>9215636
Like it doesn't exist because I haven't even started yet
>>
Do I need to speak if I want to tulpaforce? I would prefer doing something like typing on a phone or computer so that I don't look like a crazy person or bother others.
>>
>>9216865
You can do it in your mind if you want while you do other things or if you're next to other people.

But it's always better that you take some of your time and talk to your tulpa for a while at very least if you can, just try to look some personal time for yourself and your tulpa so you wouldn't bother anyone.
>>
i guess i'll be nice today and non-ironically bump
>>
>>9215636
Mashed potatoes and creamed cheesy.
>>
I'm about 100 percent sure that this thread will die when I go to sleep. If this is the case, fine. Just please someone create a new one tomorrow.
>>
>>9223455
It is my duty to put the thread on bumpsupport.
>>
>>9223510
Bump
>>
>>9224725
Don't forget to make love with your tulpa today.
>>
>>9225585
Don't forget to gently bump your tulpa today.
>>
File: 1490817500800.jpg (20KB, 413x324px) Image search: [Google]
1490817500800.jpg
20KB, 413x324px
>>9209633
>almost always
[citation needed]
>>
>>9226931
Asking for a citation? Sorry but I only have 5 years worth of anecdotal evidence via what I've seen and people I've met. Very rarely has anyone I've met's tulpa actually stayed in their original form for that long UNLESS the host was fortunate enough to create them in a form they resonate with immediately. The trend I've seen time and time again is:
1. Host creates tulpa with specific form in mind.
2. Tulpa sees form, decides if they really want to be this way forever even if there's something they may like more in the future.
3. Tulpa decides later on they like something else more for a form.
4. Tulpa takes that form.
See, unlike us, tulpa can be literally anything they want physically. It stands to reason given that freedom that they will eventually change.
Like I said though. This is anecdotal. Just patterns I've seen.
>>
Why is allowing a tulpa to choose a form mostly viewed as important within this community while in everyday life people generally accept one person dictating another's form? (work, school, parents, military, etc)
What what is your personal position on the matter?
If you don't mandate a given form do you still attempt to influence the decision?
To the tulpas what level of influence do you have on the host's appearance?
>>
>>9228362
Because tulpa have the option to choose what they look like and decide how to represent themselves. I don't personally believe the host has the right to dictate what form a tulpa chooses. That seems kind of cruel to me. Here's a hypothetical: Imagine some host really liked a game and was a part of its fandom. Imagine this host liked... Let's say Five Nights at Freddy's. Now they choose their tulpa to be some Chika (or whatever the chicken's name is) waifu, and their tulpa decided they didn't want to be that cringy mess, and wanted to change, but their host wouldn't let them. The host is actively making their tulpa suffer just because they want a robot chicken waifu. The same can be said of any fandom.
As hosts, yeah. We're stuck with what we are physically to a certain degree. But tulpa don't have to. They can be anything they want to. That's the beauty of it. My tulpa don't dictate what I wear or do really, so I extend that same courtesy to them. This is just me though.
>>
File: 14COhR2.png (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
14COhR2.png
24KB, 512x512px
>>9137476
Not that deep into tulpas, but I've had a weird thought - do any of your tulpas have political beliefs, and if so, are they contrary to your own?
>>
>>9228495
one of mine thinks that a benevolent dictatorship could work but they're wrong because humans will always want more power and thus it could not exist
kind of like communism
>>
>>9228495
1. Monarchy
2. Anarchy
3. Democracy
4. Monarchy
5. Democracy
As for me I'm a classic liberal that believes in democracy.
>>
Has anyone tried forcing while in a sensory deprivation tank?
I just scheduled my first session and I'm curious about what to expect with my tulpa.
>>
>>9230066
Monsters from the id
>>
>>9230066
that sounds pretty cool. I've not really looked into it - are sensory deprivation tank sessions expensive?
>>
>>9230284
59$ for the first session, 65$ if you are a full time student, 80$ for anyone else. It was a gift so I got nothing to lose when trying it. Just wanted to know if anyone has had any experiences.
>>
>>9228495
>Having a tulpa who gives a damn about politics or even having a different view of politics to you.
Why.
It may be nice for conversation here and there but, why? That sounds like a whole lot of trouble especially if they get too deep into it.
Tulpas shouldn't care about such time wasting, pointless topics such as politics, I blame the hosts for raising their tulpa wrong.
>>
>>9230066
That sounds like a waste of time.
All it does is remove external stimuli so you can daydream better/
You can likely do it at home if you go to the bathroom, prepare a bath, turn of all the lights, wear earplus it you have loud neighbours and lie in the bath for 45 minutes.
>>
>>9204307
"Tulpa, what big teeth you have got!"
"All the better to eat you up with!"
I'd imagine for a host who has vore fetish.
>>
>>9231782
you'd get pretty close, but I thought the main point of a them was that you float? Suppose you could get a load of salt.
>>
Why the HELL would I fuck up my brain like this?
>>
>>9232400
yiff yiff
>>
>>9232124
I think that too. You should give it a go if you're the same anon and then try my suggestion. Who knows you might be onto something good.
>>
>>9232400
No one's forcing you, mate.
>>
well, the garage sale didn't go to well, and unfortunately we had to trade in some possessions, borrow money from grandfather/mother/neighbor in order to pay our bills this month....sigh...hope next month isn't as rough...
>>
>>9234502
nobody cares, go blogpost somewhere else faggot
>>
>>9234502
I feel you, home slice. Hang in there. Life sucks sometimes.
>>9234619
I know being a teenager is hard. Try to not let the bullies at school make you bitter.
>>
>>9235594
>implying i'm a teenager
i'm an adult with their own fucking responsibilities and problems, i have no interest in listening to some NEET who won't go get a fucking job whine about how shit their life is. life is just shitty in general, whining about it does nothing to make it less shitty.
>>
We got the music in our hearts.
>>
We got the power to be loving each other no matter what happens.

We got the power to do that.
>>
File: 4L_rkwrFpXr.jpg (80KB, 1106x858px) Image search: [Google]
4L_rkwrFpXr.jpg
80KB, 1106x858px
What do you guys usually do while forcing? I am always too preoccupied thinking if I'm doing it right, or if I'm being productive and I never get anything done. I can't think of things to do on my own.
>>
>>9239225
You are the kind of person who doesn't need a tulpa.
>>
>>9228495
In all these years have I never talked with my tulpa about politics before. I guess we agree that everyone should be happy and safe, and we leave it at that.
>>
>>9241035
Except the niggers and jews and muslims.
>>
>>9241052
Please don't start shit. There are enough places around here to discuss politics.
>>
>>9241212
I'm just saying niggers are shit and the world would be better off if they were all dead. Jews are parasites and all muslims are terrorists. Only whites should be allowed to live.
>>
2 hours of train
I am in for quite a ride

I actually respect them a lot, they helped during the process of creating my tulpa. It's going to be interesting.
>>
>>9241424
>train ride listening to a train wreck
>>
>>9241443
They were better than you are every going to be, but yes, it trainwrecked.
>>
>>9241459
>than you are every going to be
>>
>>9241459
How does someone git gud at giving themselves schizophrenia and destroying their mind?
>>
>>9241489
By doing that in a controlled way that does not destroy your mind.
>>
>>9241533
>nah it's cool, I'm a responsible krokodil user!
>>
>tupla gives me flowers
>>
Yall just talking to your animal mind.

You've learned to talk to it so well that you've given it a name.

Which is good I guess because that allows you to identify and reaffirm what your own "true" sense of higher judgement is.

Just don't caricaturize your own views and personality into a Tulpa because then there will be a power struggle.

Smoke weed.
>>
>>9241541
Hey this is the general on 4chan, I don't expect you to ever achieve anything like that, no worries fampai
>>
Who is your favorite tulpa cum dumpster?
>>
If your Tulpa was truly thinking independently then it would express a desire to shitpost.
>>
>>9241682
Sometimes my tulpa continuesly posts different forms of the word "pony". She is having more fun than she should have.
>>
>>9241648
That's easy. The tulpa I made of your mom.
>>
Has your tulpa had more sex than you?
Are you so much of a loser that even your imaginary friend gets more than you?
>>
Bono vino bump0
>>
>>9241682

My tupper does more than express a desire.
>>
>>9244483
Your tulpa IS shitposting.
>>
>Talk on the Internet with Tupper
>People say some inappropriate remarks on her
>Tupper is now crying and locked herself in our wonderland and refuses to talk anymore.

I shouldn't let her go on the Internet.
>>
>>9244725
What remarks did they say? When my tup was younger this same thing happened to her except she didn't lock herself away she just came to me and asked what she should do. I told her to troll them back, plus their opinions were shit and they were really just sad assholes lashing out. Don't let dumb fucks ruin your tulpa's self esteem or keep them from speaking on the internet. Other people's opinions really don't fucking matter. The sooner you find that out, the better.
>>
>>9244926
That what she was saying was not real and that i was parroting her. I really don't give a fuck about other people's opinions but since my tup likes to talk to other people, i guess this affects her way more than me.
>>
>>9245047
Perhaps if you tried and failed to parrot her it she would find it reassuring.
>>
>>9245078
She knows that i can't parrot her at all, i guess that's more because she tries to interact with other people and they just think she's not talking on her free will.
>>
>>9244725
Comfort her and tell her that those people just didn't know any better.
I am sure she is a sweetie and that's what's important.
>>
>>9245047
But it's not real. You're just pretending.
>>
>>9245421
Tell her for every mean jerk out there there's several of us who believe she's real and want her to have a good time online. Then give her a big squeezy hug and tell her you love her.
>>
>participate in tulpa communities
>don't actually have a tulpa
ayy lmao :^)
>>
>>9244725
Your Tulpa is a pussy. My tulpa and I share our time by making banter and talking shit in general.
You need to raise your tulpa better. Bad Host.
>>
>>9245771
You bitch
>>
File: Phil illustration.png (274KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Phil illustration.png
274KB, 800x1280px
>>
>>9245047
Some people are just unpleasant in general. They find joy in other people's unhappiness. It's best to let their words just be words. As long as you believe in her and show her kindness and support, she'll be just fine.
>>
So I've just stumbled upon this whole 'Tulpa' thing as you call it. How would I go about making one of these things. Also, is there really any difference between a Tulpa and an imaginary friend?
>>
>>9249102
Tulpas are basically imaginary friends but on another level, capable of thinking and having emotions on its own accord and much more.

I recommend you to look for some of the guides in the first post to grasp a better concept and how to make one.
>>
>>9137755
don't act like the second post isn't exactly what these threads are dude
>no anime or pony tulpas
feels good
>>
>>9249611
Except they're not. Also, your false sense of superiority makes you seem pretentious and more like a roleplayer than the people you and the other anon are accusing of such.
You are /tup/'s version of /pol/.
>>
>>9250540
Kill all jews.
>>
>>9250540
except /pol/ actually does useful shit from time to time, like catching serial killers or leaking all of Macron's dirt, this fuckboi is just a plain elitist and/or lying sack of shit
>>
>>9249611
>>
>>9249611
>not letting your tulpa be whatever they want even if you hate it
god i'd hate to be your tulpa, you sound like an oppressive asshole
>>
>>9251218
>/pol/ doing anything useful
>ever
So you really are a /pol/ster well anyways this is getting off topic with the thread, we don't want the thread to get anymore derailed.
>>
>>9251270
>not letting your tulpa be whatever they want even if you hate it
You sound like a terrible parent and host.
You should direct your tulpa from the get go to something that you're compatible with, if you just let your tulpa be whatever that's just a whole jar of chaos and annoyance that no one in their right mind would deal with. Double so if you are doing it to make a life long companion.
>>
>>9241611
Shoo Shoo junkie jobber I will not kill my tulpa and brain cells due to your meme drug.
Shoo Shoo.
>>
>>9249611
mine's a horse
>>
>>9249062
Cele anon, drop me your Discord.
>>
The one kind of tupper I've never heard of anyone having is furry.
>>
File: 1483084000328.png (499KB, 687x874px) Image search: [Google]
1483084000328.png
499KB, 687x874px
If you're male and have a girl tulpa, and if your tulpa wanted to get fucked by someone other than you in reality, would you let her possess you and let her use your body?

Asking for a friend
>>
>>9252312
Well that or a tentacle beast
>>
>>9252329
if you don't do it, then you obviously hate your tulpa
>>
Heil Hitler.
>>
>>9252329
Yeah. Too bad she doesn't want to get fucked by anyone and I don't have a willing partner, though.
>>
File: derp.png (294KB, 841x383px) Image search: [Google]
derp.png
294KB, 841x383px
You guys ever seen this website?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 225x224px
>>9253102
oh god not this shit again

(post it, i'm in for a good laugh anyways)
>>
File: herp.png (388KB, 982x912px) Image search: [Google]
herp.png
388KB, 982x912px
>>9253127
www.sexualtulpas.net
>>
File: protips.png (33KB, 982x447px) Image search: [Google]
protips.png
33KB, 982x447px
>>9253185
.com fuck im retarded
>>
File: 1490246074673.jpg (94KB, 872x685px) Image search: [Google]
1490246074673.jpg
94KB, 872x685px
>>9253185
What if I want the pizza over the girl motherfucker?
>>
File: pizza.jpg (100KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
100KB, 800x800px
>>9253369
I have just the thing for you
>>
File: BELLY BELLY BELLY.png (755KB, 625x402px) Image search: [Google]
BELLY BELLY BELLY.png
755KB, 625x402px
>>9253369
>>
>>9253369
Throw pizza in trash, eat girl, fuck pizza box.
>>
File: no_wai.jpg (17KB, 218x186px) Image search: [Google]
no_wai.jpg
17KB, 218x186px
>>9253185
Fuck you that pizza looks good

Besides, my tulpa is strictly for cuddling and being friends with. NO SEXUAL.
>>
>>9252203
Is that make-up on her eyes...and horn?
>>
>>9252329
Only if I wouldn't be able to remember it.
>>9252312
>>9252333
I have seen a furry tulpa and pony tulpa that has the inner workings of a tentacle beast.
>>
>>9254030
I have no idea
>>
>>9254110
>the inner workings of a tentacle beast
Does that mean a strong desire restrain playthings and penetrate every available orifice?
>>
>>9254254
No, it means that she made of flesh only, no bones, and has tentacles come out of her mouth and possibly other orifices.
Also what you said.
>>
Who's the worst tulpamancer?
>>
>>9254462
Maverick.
>>
>>9254462
Etna :^)
>>
>>9254549
>when you have more tulpases than there are stars in the sky
>>
>>9255114
>when you're so cancerous your Tulpas begin to multiply beyond control
Wonder how many iPads he's broken by now.
>>
>>9254462
Tango
>>
File: 1492404556464.jpg (147KB, 717x599px) Image search: [Google]
1492404556464.jpg
147KB, 717x599px
>>9255114
Is there a limit to how many tulpas you can have?
Won't having too many completely fry your brain?
>>
>>9255199
Depends on how effective you are at shearing off parts of your celestial consciousness in the Astral Plane and isolating them from your demi-self. You have to carefully imbue them with your alt-soul or you'll go retarded.
>>
>>9255244
>celestial consciousness
>Astral Plane
>demi-self
I'm sorry, what?
>>
>>9255199
I think Maverick's goose was cooked long before he got into Tulpamancy.

Dave seems to be doing fine, and he has the most Tulpas out of the mancers I know. However, I think he mentioned that there's usually a couple who are more 'present' than the others, who usually fuck off into the wonderland when they aren't occupying his attention. Eris mentioned something about playing a lot of pool.
>>
>>9255358
>NLD
>has tulpas
Pick one.
>>
>>9255198
I'm legit surprised Maya isn't dead yet.
>>
>>9255411
>He's spent the last 5 years roleplaying as a big-tittied r63 anthro John DeLancie and fucking made up daughterus
Even better desu. Who needs Tulpas when you have NLD to shipost with?
>>
File: uit.png (336KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
uit.png
336KB, 640x482px
Remember that one person who gave his body to his pony tulpa for about a year, then couldn't get back in control because he was so weak?
Does anyone have that video of 'him' speaking? I never got to see it since it was deleted. I'm very curious to see what a female tulpa talking in a male body sounds like.
>>
>>9255502
>tulpas aren't dangerous guys!
>>
File: wat.jpg (9KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
9KB, 250x200px
>>9255244
>>
File: 1470613001039.jpg (49KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1470613001039.jpg
49KB, 320x320px
>>9255502
His name is Koomer and he's a fucking retard.
>That video
It's pure fucking cringe. I wish I saved it; it could stand as a testament to what this does to people.
>I'm very curious to see what a female tulpa talking in a male body sounds like
Like some dude who got falcon-kicked in the nuts and then tried to pitch his voice up an octave. Pretty funny, desu.
>>
File: kagami.png (207KB, 580x326px) Image search: [Google]
kagami.png
207KB, 580x326px
>>9255539
Anything can be dangerous if you're a moron.
>i'll let my tulpa take over my life for an extended period of time just because!
>OH SHIT now i'm weak i totally didn't expect this at all
What a fucking idiot.
>>
File: mother of me.gif (970KB, 450x252px) Image search: [Google]
mother of me.gif
970KB, 450x252px
>>9255358
My host says that they agree that Maverick was deeply disturbed long before tulpas came into the mix.
>>9255502
>>9255551
As well as him. It's terrible how people use these rare, very obvious examples to dissuade people from creating us. I've seen them used as examples several times and I don't think they accurately represent the experience, honestly.
>>9255583
I'm inclined to believe he never had a tulpa in the first place. This person was obviously deeply, deeply disturbed. Perhaps they had D.I.D or something similar...
>>
>>9254689
I'd be offended but you aren't wrong
>>
File: smile.png (380KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smile.png
380KB, 1280x720px
>>9255864
You're not bad you just need to believe in yourself and actually try. I'm sure you'll have a tulpa if you just keep doing these and really do these, not just say you are so that people will leave you alone about it.
>>
File: xGrWc9v.jpg (56KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
xGrWc9v.jpg
56KB, 1000x800px
>>9256224
Yeah, I know. I just don't try hard enough, and I let things get in the way. I'll get there eventually.
>>
File: HTT copy.jpg (201KB, 479x480px) Image search: [Google]
HTT copy.jpg
201KB, 479x480px
>>9253102
someone uploaded the whole book, it's a bunch of nonsense mixed in with actual tulpa info.

>>9254462
ME NLDIO

>>9255199
idk i remember the theory being related to how many people you can realistically remember.

>>9255490
>>9255411
>this meme is still alive
i am eternal

>>9255502
was that koomer? it sounds like koomer.

>>9256321
didnt you hear pepe is dead
>>
>>9255358
also Eris is wrong the correct term is billiards ffs. really the only one who fucks off most of the time is Eight but that's because he and i don't get along but i went and bought tea for his birthday because like it or not we're stuck together and i might as well not be a douchebag on his birthday, the berry tea was shit but the cinnamon apple tea was ok i guess had to steep that shit for like 30 minutes to make it not taste like shit though also the fact more than a few aren't present at the same time is generally to keep my head from fucking exploding from trying to talk to 11 other people at once trust me we tried that one time that was a fucking headache to remember.
>>
>>9255244
dubs confirm???
>>
>>9255539
koomer was a total nutter before he went and did that, i legit think he had some form of downs syndrome or some other mental illness, which is why i tell people with preexisting conditions to not make tulpas.
>>
File: also beautiful.png (956KB, 2000x1367px) Image search: [Google]
also beautiful.png
956KB, 2000x1367px
Goodnight everyone.
>>
bumping for more tup shit
>>
>>9259225
My tulpa doesn't poop though.
>>
>>9255502
>http://moonwalkpodcast.com/new-blog/2017/5/4/playing-god-bending-the-mind
>45:40

Found this fresh cringe on tulpa.info.

Lilith the 10 year old.
>>
>>9245771
Sup pornass
>>
>>9245771
same
>>
>>9259628
That podcast isn't really cringy, I thought it was actually pretty well done.
>>
With your feet in the air
And your head on the ground
Try this trick
Spin it
Yeah
Your head will collapse
But there's nothing in
But you ask yourself
Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?
I was swimming in the Caribbean
Animals were hiding behind the rocks
Except a little fish, but they told me
He swears he was trying to talk to me, to me
Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?
Where is my mind?
Way out in the water
See it swimming
Where is my mind?
>>
now that /bant/ is a thing, should we start putting tulpa threads there?
>>
>>9261604
I think that's just asking for swarms and swarms of trolls and no constructive conversation whatsoever. At least there's a small chance people here could try to help other people. If you want to put one there, be my guest, but don't be surprised if it's destroyed.
>>
>>9261623
>swarms and swarms of trolls and no constructive conversation whatsoever
How is that different from now?
>>
>>9261654
Because you would literally be putting it on a board named for banter. I.e. trolling. It's begging to be trolled. We get enough of that now, don't you think?
>>
>>9261674
Not nearly enough. I'm just here to shitpost and give out deliberately bad info.
>>
>>9259628
I've just learned people who make tumblr blogs for red pictures are prone to desiring world destruction.
>>
>>9261745
Weird
>>
Who here likes the show Mr. Robot? I heard it's pretty good and it's got tulpa stuff in it.
>>
>>9261796
My boyfriend and I watched it. It's great. Lots of plot twists and yeah there is some tulpa-like stuff in it, but it's kind of hard to directly compare them, desu.
>>
Should I make a new thread?
>>
New thread: >>9261937
New thread: >>9261937
Thread posts: 285
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.