[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP Thread Monday Funday There is no edition and there is no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 423
Thread images: 200

File: 000.jpg (2MB, 2000x1157px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
2MB, 2000x1157px
ERP Thread
Monday Funday
There is no edition and there is no theme. Just have fun.

Previous:
>>9081052
>>
File: chart.png (281KB, 715x715px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
281KB, 715x715px
>>9086276
>>
File: IMG_7036.png (494KB, 882x661px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7036.png
494KB, 882x661px
>A lioness is spotted roaming the new grounds. Her soft eyes dart around, nose sniffing while she crawls along the ground, like she was trying to track down a smell...
>>
File: Rules4ERPNoobs.png (1MB, 1300x900px) Image search: [Google]
Rules4ERPNoobs.png
1MB, 1300x900px
>>
File: 000.jpg (115KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
115KB, 1366x768px
POST CARDS
>>
>>9086323
>Anon notices the Lioness and immediately hides behind the tree line expecting her to not come near
>>
File: how much.jpg (649KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
how much.jpg
649KB, 850x1133px
>>9086287
THEY'LL WHAT?!
>My voice squeaking as I shook my head, quickly backing up now and looking around for the door.
I'm..just gunna go...
>>
File: Owainlewd6.jpg (487KB, 1173x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Owainlewd6.jpg
487KB, 1173x1200px
>>9086296
>Owain stood at attention as the anon approached, making sure that he had ample room to admire and appreciate his thick cock. The round head swelled with blood just from the simple graze across its surface, a small gasp coming from his lips as the male's hand stroked his girth.
"Mmm...A-All compliments are appreciated. You may do what you will with it..."
>Answering his unspoken question Owain leans forward and presses a short kiss to the anon's lips, pulling away and giving him a disarming smile. Afterwards the male begins to unbutton his shirt, showing the peek of his abs as he works his way down.
>>
>>9086351
I'm kinda curious. Who started the card idea? Does anyone know?

It's a cool one, I just wanted to know when it was picked up.
>>
>Smirks as her bulge grows.
>>
File: IMG_7047.png (159KB, 1269x714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7047.png
159KB, 1269x714px
>>9086356
>For now, the diversion seemed to work, as the female lion did indeed stroll over to the trees, but was more interested in napping underneath its branches than she was in hunting. A low growl rumbling from her throat, she lay downs, purring softly...
>>
>>9086386
I think it started in the HG threads and eventually got incorporated here.
>>
>>9086360
Oh, the door should be...
>The anon pointed to where the front door usually is, but the wall only now just having the words of "no escape" be there.
Oh shit...I forgot; once you're here, you're here forever...
>>
>>9086396
>Noticing her as she attempted her nap, anon tries to sneak through. He tip toes across before slipping and falling near her. Hoping she didn't hear him as he looked up to the sky staying still fearing for his life.
>>
>>9086179 (P.P. gal)
>Even with his growing cocky behavior the young man was still no match for the sizable plant woman taking hold of his body.
I...I'm not pretending! Honest!
>He white lied as he was desperately trying to swallow down her nutritious nectar for more energy, that sweet nourishment one of the only things letting him hold against her onslaught. He pulled off of her breast only to immediately latch to her fresh one, watching the fresh bud bounce and drip was far too tempting for him to resist. The anon refused to let up his pace at all, still sucking away with all of his strength on a warm teat far bigger than his head. He molded the supple orb with each powerful suck, his tongue swirling rapidly around her hard pink nipple for more to drink. The plant's massive mammary more than obliged, filling his cheeks with her nourishment as he buried his face into her and chugged for his fill.
O..Ok maybe just a little..
>Her lover admitted his weakness as she upped her ante, taking her whole hand to his cock and stroking it with a master's touch. His hips were trembling as she rubbed and teased his head, a steady flow of his precum leaking out to lubricate the act. Each stroke and tease was breaking at his will, feeling his body just seconds from bursting but straining to impress the gigantic Piranha Plant woman.
...Maybe not much longer!
>>
File: Tae_27.png (689KB, 890x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Tae_27.png
689KB, 890x1076px
>>9086301
>>9086309

I got your responses from the last thread saved, let me just finish up my college work and we can proceed my little guinea pigs~
>>
>>9086362 (Rarity)
>Anon whimpers as you magically tug on him. He humps against you with his face, until he feels your legs release and he realizes you want more than his tongue. He crawls p over you on the bed and takes you in his arms, his cage pressed against your cunt, he can feel the heat though the bars. He humps against you, the cage rubbing your lips, the lock teasing your clit. You can see on his face that it's very frustrating and a little painful for him to be doing this, but he's eager to please and he brings his head down to kiss your neck and as humps.
>>
>>9086393
>Penises you
>>
File: what.jpg (255KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
255KB, 1280x720px
>>9086423
F..forever..
>just the word seemed enough to make my head spin, making me stumble back as I shook my head until I landed in another seat.
B..but I don't wanna do that stuff!
>>
>>9086458
I've heard of pet names but this is ridiculous.
>>
>>9086181
>When he kneeled behind her, he can easily see her juices running down her thighs and a damp spot on her white pure panties before the firm smacks make her rear jiggle a little. Hestia let out a soft whimper, feeling his hand groping her rear like some kind of animal wanting to breed her. As soon as she feels his swollen cock head kissing her outer lips, a overwhelming sensation took control of her body and Hestia arches her back a little as she tries to push her body backwards to force penetration but her body is locked with his hands around her midriff. Her pussy quivered as he continues to tease the Goddess, rubbing his delicious cock head along her lips. The Goddess' pussy was leaking all over his sensitive head, coating it with a thin layer of it and getting it even more ready for the 'ritual'
I... I want your sins inside me... Because I am a slutty cock slurping Goddess...
>She says in a soft seductive tone, slightly waving her rear from side to side. Her body was melting. The teasin was too much for her little body.

>>9086193
Of course not! That's not possible at all unless she breaks her back.
>>
File: IMG_7043.jpg (1MB, 1300x895px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7043.jpg
1MB, 1300x895px
>>9086426
>Perking her head up, she notices the anon indeed. Getting up on all fours again, she slowly crawls up to him, circling his body, as if she was a vulture who just found some fresh meat. Her drooling mouth didn't seem too helpful either way...
>>
File: lol card.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lol card.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>9086351
i made a card are you happy
>>
>>9086393
>young anon runs away as he catches sight of the unnatural happens in her crotch
>>
>>9086491
Guinea pigs are so cute.
>>
File: Doom.webm (3MB, 336x194px) Image search: [Google]
Doom.webm
3MB, 336x194px
>>9086154
>Owain's words, falling on deaf ears, only made the gentleman grin even wider.
"A worthless machine? My dear opponent, this machine is worth millions. Billions, maybe. If someone were actually interested in such a powerful mechanism they would make the politicians and their militaries fall to their knees in pure intimidation. Now Owain, witness the genius that is Jean Descole!"
>Gripping the hilt with both his hands, he aimed the blade downward towards the awaiting metal pedestal... And, with one quick stab of the sword, he wedged it deep within it. The collision shook the ground, but it wasn't Descole's strength that shook their position, it felt like it came from around the room that surround them. Sparks of bright electricity emitting from the pedestal as it began to flash and spark, trailing from the sword and against the walls and pipes, as if the power tapped within the sword was too unstable to control. That was until the sparks of lightning started to all calm down. The sword shook within its position, acting possessed as if it would fly right out at any moment, but soon, it calmed down, and began to bleed from the hilt. The screens the occupied the walls all flashed up to life, shining white, until they all started to display many different images. A strange design. A map of who knows where. A string of code that looked like nonsense of numbers and words. It was all unknown to the onlookers without a clue, but to Descole, this was just the beginning. The madman, pulling out his own sword, raised the steel and aimed it at a set of screens.
“Witness my power, warrior. I’ll allow you a lowered guard just to see what I am capable of. Go on… Look…”
>Most of the screens seemed to display a town. Quite large and populated, many lights indicating life within each home. One screen, however, displayed a tower of unknown design. Soon, the tremors around them started to worsen, and the images on the screens began to play in motion.
>
>
>>
File: 3b0485180041fc9f43dcb1eac977a66b.png (308KB, 940x1170px) Image search: [Google]
3b0485180041fc9f43dcb1eac977a66b.png
308KB, 940x1170px
>>9086249
>As he beckons her, she does as instructed, tilting her head curiously before lowering it, wondering what he'd wanted. But then, he kissed her! It was her very first kiss, and by human male no less! She felt a swarm of butterflies in her own stomach, which in turn were subjugated to a sudden earthquake as her stomach growled loudly. The truck engine-inspired noise was enough to pull her out of her daydreaming, as she shook her head to get back down from her cloud.
A-Ah..! Um, I'm not really picky. I like meat, fruits, gold, gems...
>She says before getting up from her hiding spot and following alongside her date. Using a single claw to scratch at her jaw, she thinks his question over some more, before adding:
What about you...? What do you feel like having?

(I have to take care of something real quick, my next post might be just a tad delayed, but I'll try to make it quick!)
>>
>>9086512
Uh...N-nice kitty.
>Anon says slowly getting up and backing away before hitting the tree, his eyes watching her as he gulps.
Good Kitty, don't eat me....
>>
>>9086515
(How was dinner? Been looking forward to your return.)
>>
>>9086484
Well, maybe...doors pop up and down all the time...You have to wait till the next one arrives. Till than, you're at the mercy of these shady figures. Sorry...
>He sincerely apologizes, sitting and leaning back against a wall.

>>9086510
Oh, well than; don't want our goddess to break her back!
Ah...I feel so naughty not admiring your beauty before. I have to ask you to cleanse me in the future, I guess~
>>
File: blonde.jpg (850KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
blonde.jpg
850KB, 750x1000px
>>9086563
We watched Independence Day: Resurgence over our meal. Wayyyyyy too much plot for an action movie. They tried to do character development when all people wanted was dead aliens.
>>
File: IMG_7393.jpg (40KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7393.jpg
40KB, 500x354px
>>9086398
Why do you people always do this to me?
>She rears back her fist, reinforcing her arm's strength with her own spirit energy to really get the message across, before unleashing it all at once directly into the anon's face.
I told you not to kiss me again, you perverted idiot! Who do you think I am?!
>She screamed at him, face flushed and worrying now that it was over. She did hit him pretty hard. She might've knocked him out, or worse, killed him..
>>
>>9086515
Sent you a discord request.
>>
File: trumpy.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
trumpy.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>9086601
>all people wanted was dead aliens.
If that was the case I would be the most popular President ever.
>>
>>9086601
Still up for the Club 33 scene?
>>
>>9086582
>~
Chat no!
>>
File: IMG_7037.jpg (41KB, 500x779px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7037.jpg
41KB, 500x779px
>>9086555
>As interesting and amusing as it was to watch him make a fool of himself, she has needs. She arches her back into him, purring sensually as she offers her back to him, like she wanted him to pet it...
>>
>>9086629
How's the VOICE program going Donald? Catch any filthy xenos yet?
>>
>>9086532
Is this going anywhere or are you just jerking Owain off?
>>
>>9086549
(It's fine I can wait.)
Well.....I'll eat anything but gems and gold.
>He says with a chuckle, after a few minutes of silence they arrive at the park and Anon notices a hotdog vendor, odd but convenient, he walked over quickly and bought her quite a few hot dogs already dipping into his funds for the movie. To him it didn't matter but he still handed her the food, he himself just ate one and handed her the dozen, Anon looked up at her from the bench he sat down at and realized, he really did enjoy looking at the female dragon, it may have been a new experience but it felt so natural. Anon tossed his trash away and sat there looking around, he offered to pay for the movie but didn't know what to do, he rubbed the back of his head and started to speak.
Uhm, I unfortunately ran out of money for the night, it was for the movie. Would you mind a change of plans? Maybe the beach?
>He asked still trying to make the situation a good and romantic experience. Anon fiddled with his hands, he knew that if he couldn't make this day a good one, he wouldn't get another date.
>>
>>9086629
You are. Fake News just says you're not.
>>
File: jacket.jpg (126KB, 778x1100px) Image search: [Google]
jacket.jpg
126KB, 778x1100px
>>9086582
How often do they appear? I just want to leave Anon!
>My voice was pleading as I frantically looked around, my breasts jiggling with my rapid movements as I tried to keep an eye out for a door.
>>
File: c1b6611cbb43818de31a8a7de5620020.jpg (238KB, 1028x2048px) Image search: [Google]
c1b6611cbb43818de31a8a7de5620020.jpg
238KB, 1028x2048px
You're all homos. Homos!
>>
>>9086640
>He looked a bit confused but knowing what she wanted Anon started to pet her slowly. Running his fingers through her mane as his hand moved down to her tail
Oh.....you just wanted a pet. Good...girl.
>He says noticing her slit as her back was aimed at him
>>
>>9086510
Good...that's very good, Hestia. You already know what you want, I see.
>He hissed softly against her ear, slowly rocking his body forward, pumping that now slick member slowly between her thighs, rubbing the meaty thing up against her sensitive petals. Every motion of his hips was met with a soft grunt as his hips hit her ass from behind, mounting her like a hungry predator, as he slowly started to push the crown inside of his needy goddess, splitting her tight cunt apart with the swollen glans, and slowly guiding it inside of her, scraping against her clinging inner walls all the way inside, until he hilted into her.
Ngh...wow..that's incredible. You can take all of me. You're an amazing slut, Hestia. You want my cum, don't you? Get to work milking it out of me.
>He demanded, planting himself deep inside of her, and slowly churning her insides up with his small thrusts, digging the tip deep into her inner walls. Slowly during this, his palms went to work grabbing at her dress, and starting to tear at it, ripping the fabric so he could get at her soft body underneath, pulling at the string so that it would be undone, and unleash her gifts to the world.
>>
File: carefree.jpg (225KB, 1048x589px) Image search: [Google]
carefree.jpg
225KB, 1048x589px
>>9086629
Can we get a Trump ava? I'd tap that.

>>9086635
Sure! write up a starter and I'll roll with it.
>>
>>9086688
No I'm not.
>>
>>9086677
Generally, they appear whenever you want to leave and your partner is okay with letting you leave...
(Yeah, probably should of lead on with not really a fan or forced/rape scenes, sorry. We can try again another time, sorrrg...)
>>
File: P (10).jpg (115KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
P (10).jpg
115KB, 700x1000px
>>9086432
>Indeed, it seemed as if the two were being milked at about the same rate, both desperately struggling to hold in what they had been aching for to release. Some might argue it was tougher for the man, others for the piranha plant, but many agreed that the struggle was indefinitely equal between the two sexual combatants. Her sticky, slimy hand danced about his rod like a stripper spinning about a meaty pole. Jerking the man off harder than she's ever jerked just about anything before, she growls like an animal trying to scare her prey into a defeated submission. She practically began to suffocate the competitive Anon with the plush touch of her plump orb, whilst giving him a final drink to accompany him to whatever afterlife it was that someone goes to after a heavy nursing with the wildlife. Metaphorically, of course. Regardless, it might as well be taken literally for her acts against the man escalated to a point where one would draw the line between rough stroking and flat-out abuse. But even the twirling of her familiar hand and the mouth-watering taste of her sweet nectar were not enough to outdo his impressive, vacuum sucking. It was like all her energy was being poured away through her bosom, and ingested by the nursing man.

G-Gah! Y-You little...

>There, if Anon attempted to suck but even once, no more of her nourishment was to be extracted. Her light-headed balance, dizzy stroking, and sudden drop in aggressiveness could only hint at one thing; Anon had successfully outlasted the vile piranha plant, who was now stroking off the victor in tiresome defeat.

I-I'll... end you... whenthisisdone....
>>
File: exscuse me what.gif (541KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
exscuse me what.gif
541KB, 190x265px
>>9086690
>People ERPing with Nala
Well..
This is trash..
But I didn't expect this.
>>
>>9086688
You say that like it's a bad thing...
>>
>>9086695
You really are new, I've been around for a year now.
>>
File: Owain16.jpg (201KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Owain16.jpg
201KB, 500x400px
>>9086532
>Owain rushes forward right before the man plunges the blade into the pedestal, feeling a pit of despair within his gut from the triumphant speech prior. Before he can fully reach him he stumbles from the sudden sheathing of the weapon, the resulting tremor causing him to fall backwards to steady his footing. Owain's emerald eyes peer past the man at the screens, enraptured by the images playing across them.
"This power...These people they're..."
>Owain couldn't finish his sentence as he observes the wanton destruction of the nearby area, watching hundreds, if not thousands of lives be obliterated before his very eyes. The sheer act of the metal monstrosity walking crushes homes like ants beneath its metallic feet. Unable to hear the screams of the innocent Owain can only imagine that fear that is coursing through their veins as the homes and lives of the people they care for are lost. Owain turns towards Descole with eyes brimming with tears and rage, the same total disregard for human life causing bitter memories to arise from his own past.
"You monster! How dare you? Even the final ring of hell is too good of a place for a demon like you to reside! What have those people done to you to deserve this? When will your need for bloodshed be sated!?"
>Owain's sword hand quakes, his emotions getting the better of him as he waits for even a small explanation.
>>
File: 1477365866770.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477365866770.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
>>9086688
This is like the third time I remember getting teased with a nonexistent Haruhi ava. Yet it hurts every time.
>>
File: cheer.jpg (85KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
cheer.jpg
85KB, 600x436px
>>9086707
(I'm not a big fan of them either, especially with Galko lol It's all good Anon! Have a great night!)
>>
>>9086713
>nonon forgetting she is indeed in trash.
I saw someone rp with a trash can and fuck it......
I think some other anon told the story of the time he rped as george bush
>>
>>9086713
There's also an Ariel ava. Just waiting for the rest of Disney's roster to pop up.
>>
>>9086699
You're in denial.
>>9086714
It's bad to be a homo, dummy!
>>9086726
You sound like a little bitch.
>>
>>9086695
>Anon was visiting Club 33 for a friend's bachelor party. He wasn't one of the groomsmen, but he didn't care, the bachelor party was the fun part. He'd heard stories about Club 33, but he'd never had the cash to become a member, but for a special occasion like this, the best man bought a deluxe membership so he could bring some guests. Anon was so excited. He spent most of the night just watching. It was a surreal experience. Then, his friends said they bought him something special. He didn't realize just how special until they handed him a snorkel with a very long hose. A few minutes later and Anon was strapped into a chair at the bottom of a tank of water so he couldn't float back to the surface. His friends were waving and laughing and he gave them a thumbs up as he waited for the show to begin, he wasn't sure what was going to happen, but he figured it would involve his favorite Disney girl, Ariel.
>>
>>9086761
Jasmine ava when?
>>
>>9086774
This reminds me why I went gay in the first place. And not just a little gay. I'm talking more gay than Nue and New 52 Green Lantern combined.
>>
>>9086720
http://desuarchive.org/trash/search/image/bJ8BlI33NpStiEjuUapkhw/
>>
File: Kendrick.jpg (83KB, 620x414px) Image search: [Google]
Kendrick.jpg
83KB, 620x414px
>>9086810
>mfw trump sent her ass to Guantanamo
>>
>>9086470
>Eagerly taking you into her embrace, your body is instantly held firmly by all four of Rarity's hooves, her limbs clinging for dear life against your skin as you hump feverishly at her marehood. It would seem being the Element of Generosity, she simply cannot help herself at trying to allow you to release also - Each one of your thrusts is met with a loud slap, juices spilling all over the bedsheet and onto your imprisonment.
>Moaning once again, Rarity thrusts her own hips against you causing her pussy to clash even harder against your cage - Her magic managing to bring you dangerously close to orgasm.
Cum for me, sweetheart.
>>
File: nonon_by_kukkymota-d6vvk1e.jpg (79KB, 750x1065px) Image search: [Google]
nonon_by_kukkymota-d6vvk1e.jpg
79KB, 750x1065px
>>9086741
I just didn't expect to see a fucking actual lion here.
And this is coming from someone who typedfucked as a mind-flayer.
>>9086761
Esmeralda when?
>>
>>9086774
You're the one in denial.
>>
>>9086848
Trump sent Esmerelda to a work camp.
>>
>>9086708
>She might have spoken too soon about his victory as he was growing dizzy and tired upon her breast, gulping down mouthfuls of her amazing nectar until he had reached his fill. Unable to hold back another second he just gave up, pulling his head back into a loud moan as he climaxed into her hand. His cock erupted with his semen, gushing out with a heavy torrent of his hot, sticky seed to completely coat her hand and wrist. He gave his all in those few glorious seconds until he was spent, limping out into her hand and falling headfirst into her cleavage fatigued.
T...Thank you, for a plant you're certainly more woman than I've ever met before. L..Let's just take it easy until morning.
>Her lover was short on breath and energy after blowing his load in that lewd act, his eyes growing heavy alongside her. He simply kept his arms around her waist and wrapped her long hair in his hands, snuggling up to her chest like a pair of huge, warm, soft pillows and falling into a sound sleep.
(Whew, sorry that one took so long but that was an incredible session. Thanks again shy and have a great night!)
>>
>>9086848
that was you? you did an amazing job desu
but again the george bush rp, it got worse if i remember his post correctly he got fucked by al gore. erp is weird
>>
File: nonon best witch v2.jpg (239KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nonon best witch v2.jpg
239KB, 850x1200px
>>9086862
S-she's not mexican though..
She's a gypsy.
>>9086873
>Yep, I was the Mind Flayer!
>It helps that I've actually played DND as one before, though.
>And yeah, ERP is weird. I've seen DMG get fucked by Carne from Part 5.
>>
>>9086844
>Anon's cage was soaked with warm marecum, only increasing his frustration. But it did nothing to deter him him from trying to please Rarity just how she wanted, humping his hard metal cage against her, even as her coat brushed against his skin as he swelled between the bars. That, plus the magic, Anon felt like he was close to cumming.
I'm...trying.
>He said clearly trying his best. She could see him straining. But Cadance knew what she was doing when she selected that cage, it just wasn't going to happen for Anon.
>>
>>9086887
You're right. She's lower than a Mexican.
>>
File: Tae_23.jpg (451KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Tae_23.jpg
451KB, 707x1000px
(back)
>>9086309
D-did you just take the whole bottle, U-uh don't blame me if your cock turns out as big as your body.
>Tae gives the man a laugh as she watches his dick for any sudden changes

>>9086301
I-inside?, I wouldn't be able to collect your sample that way would I
>Tae gets a idea
What if you let me get my sample first, then I'll let you have your way with me.

althoughhh~

>Tae pulls a bottle that says "stamina" out of her bra and puts it on the desk.
whole bottle, now, I want to make sure you last the whole night.
>>
>>9086887
I didn't know you were into brain stuff, nonon.

Or did you just wanna be a cool mindflayer.
>>
File: latest-1.jpg (63KB, 625x891px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.jpg
63KB, 625x891px
>>9086887
>>9086910
Purge all gypsies!
>>
>>9086887
you did good, it was entertaining. You gonna rp again?
>>
File: 1493534207244.gif (516KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1493534207244.gif
516KB, 500x700px
>>9086863
(W-Wish I could write a closing paragraph but I'll have to go run some errands. Have a good night!)
>>
>>9086925
Alright then!
>The male grabbed the bottle and opened it before drinking the whole thing.
Hmmm... There!
>>
>>9086925
Is there a pill to reverse it? You know...just in case. Is this temporary or permanent?
>>
File: hmmm oh yeah.gif (579KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm oh yeah.gif
579KB, 190x265px
>>9086910
>Hypno is something I rarely do.
>But I love the Mind Flayer's general design.
>The Mind Flayer iI played in the campaign was one of the nicest boys ever, though. He liked rats, magic, and small children.
>>9086947
Sing Hellfire!
>>9086948
>I might play a Mind Flayer again if there's demand.
>>
File: Tae_29.png (297KB, 1280x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Tae_29.png
297KB, 1280x1536px
>>9086952
Why do you think I was testing it out in the first place, I haven't made an antidote for it yet.
(how big you want your dick to grow)

>>9086950
Good now go lie down, I want to see that dick of yours throbbing my little guinea pig.
>>
File: 004 (2).png (566KB, 1000x786px) Image search: [Google]
004 (2).png
566KB, 1000x786px
>>9086692
>Hestia clenches her teeth together as he pushes the tip of his manhood inside of her cunt. Slowly stretching her tight entrance until the cock head was completely inside of her. Her insides clamped down on his the brim of his glans, naturally sucking him in with a intense tightness before he began to thrust back and forth very deep into her needy quivering cunt.
I am a Goddess, anon. Then I am a slut. But yes, I want your spunk inside of my love chamber, to purify your budy and milk everything out of you!
>Her ears pick up the sound of her dress ripping apart as he continued to thrust, pistoning back and forth inside of her cunt. Hestia's whimpers and heavy breathing slowly changed to sharp moans as her breasts were finally free. The enormous bags of flesh jiggle once they're free from their prison and the blue string drops on the floor.
H-heyy... B-be more gentle with your Goddess.
>Looking at him over her shoulder, she utters between heavy pantings and soft moans.
>>
>>9086949
>Lakitu gijinka girl
I never thought I would want this.
>>
File: 124369244.png (701KB, 566x798px) Image search: [Google]
124369244.png
701KB, 566x798px
>read that people want to see more monstergirls
>like the idea of the Weresheep
>find a really cute sheepgirl design with a ton of art
>realize halfway through that her only animal feature is horns and she doesn't have any wool to speak of
>>
File: bcd7Wx.jpg (669KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bcd7Wx.jpg
669KB, 1600x1024px
(Better late then never, I also have a Discord, it's Dudeperson#3178)
>>
File: conch.jpg (269KB, 550x674px) Image search: [Google]
conch.jpg
269KB, 550x674px
>>9086802
>A cloud of red hair swam down from the hatch ten feet up. Ariel maneuvered in front of him and smiled.
You must be the guy they told me was coming in at midnight. What's your name?
>She waited for an answer for a while, then laughed.
I guess it doesn't matter, then! We'll just have to have some fun without even knowing your name. It's not like you can breathe down here, anyways.
>The mermaid made a circle around him, examining his chair, pulling on a few straps.
Good, they made the lashings just how I like them. You know, the last guy managed to wriggle free, and when that happens, the show's over, because you might drown.. I don't want your instincts to ruin this night for you!
>She gestures to the club outside.
Looks like we've got an audience! What do you say we get started? Can't keep all these nice people waiting all night!

(Remind me, what exactly were you seeing as the direction for this scene? Just a show where you're restrained, or do you want the succ or something like that?)

>>9086841
>>9086862
>>9086910
>>9086947
(Now this is good background noise for /erp/. I like this set of funposters.)
>>
>>9087013
who's the cute caramel girl?
>>
>>9086976
(I was thinking it could backfire. It is experimental after all. Or just be ineffective. Sometimes medicines in trials do nothing. Or maybe I'm the placebo group. But it's your experiment, so you decide what happens.)
>>
File: Tae_26.png (242KB, 614x800px) Image search: [Google]
Tae_26.png
242KB, 614x800px
>>9087031
(i can do hyper dick if you like that, or just make your dick cum over and over without stopping.)
>>
File: Laugh.gif (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh.gif
1MB, 1280x720px
>>9086720
>Descole too witnessed the destruction he had cause. The difference being that while Owain felt despair and sympathy for those lost in the disastrer, Descole felt nothing but pride for the successful activation of his mobile fortress. Opening his mouth, he let out a maniacal laughter.
"It works! It works! Aaahahaha! For a minute there I doubted myself that my research and hard work would be for loss. I'm a genius. Your sword Owain, an entity of the underworld like you are, are linked together, binding our relm with that of the underworld. The power that seems between you to is able to be harnessed into power that I could use to be converted into a main source of energy. An engine, if you will, for my contraption. It might not make a lot of sense, but there's no use in explaining science to a dirty naive."
>Clapping at his own victory, he simply stood there, a taunting grin on his face. Surely the sensation of victory poised his mind completely. The power, the destruction, it was a rush, and it was all being controlled by him.
"However, it doesn't matter whether or not these people deserved their deaths or not. It simply must be done. I can pave a road for victor for myself and continue my research on a new slate. I can finally place myself above everyone as the supreme dominant force that the world has ever seen. No one will ever oppose me. At least, no one but you, warrior. Once I cast you back down to the pits of hell, there will be no one to stand in my way..."
>>
>>9087065
(Jesus this is actually decent, keep it going Kass you handsome bird.)
>>
How can we get rid of the ESL avas?
>>
>>9087025
(Elena from Street Fighter.)
>>
File: casual nonon.png (523KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
casual nonon.png
523KB, 540x720px
>>9087044
>Hyper dick is fucking hot, hot hot.
>Also, I originally thought this character was a R63 Bruno Buccelati
>>
>>9087082
ESL?
>>
File: IMG_7051.jpg (187KB, 1169x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7051.jpg
187KB, 1169x1280px
>>9086690
>She lets out louder huffs and purrs of delight to match his own passion, slowly shaking her rear for him. She licks her lips softly, enjoying the touch of his hand against her fur. She hums in delight, legs slowly shaking.
>>
>>9087094
(So only Mind Flayer tonight or can we get Nonon?)
>>
File: 1493576637026_-_Copy.png (91KB, 377x658px) Image search: [Google]
1493576637026_-_Copy.png
91KB, 377x658px
>>9086982
(You'd be surprised! She's probably my next avatar to test, but that's till next time!)
>>
File: 1.jpg (502KB, 835x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
502KB, 835x1200px
>>9087097
English second language.
>>
>>9087017
>Anon was unaware she'd been told about him in advance. It was indeed midnight. Oh boy, what on earth did his friends set up, those scoundrels. Anon tried to answer, but due to being underwater it was muffled and unintelligible. Anon turned his head, watching as she swam around him, only wearing her purple shells. Damn she was gorgeous.
(Well I'm restrained so I don't float away. I was thinking I could unbuckle myself at anytime. But now that you mention it, it might be fun if I were wrong, and Ariel can do whatever she wants to me while I'm underwater. Surprise me, have fun with it. I'd be quite happy with being trapped down here with her, and she puts on a teasing show mainly for the audience and I just have to endure it, or I get an aquatic blow job, or both, and surprises. I only thought as far as the lap dance, and figured it would just naturally go somewhere based on what we said, so...go for it. I know you like bondage, so if you don't mind being the dominant one, go for it. If you only like being the sub, then tease and please him like a slut. I''m down for anything tonight.)
>>
File: nonon_by_chirenbo-d7bbbmk.png (809KB, 518x753px) Image search: [Google]
nonon_by_chirenbo-d7bbbmk.png
809KB, 518x753px
>>9087109
>I'm just lurking tonight, Anon!
>I've got DND!
>Sorry for being a tease.
>>
>>9087078
I'm just hoping it actually goes somewhere and doesn't end with some bullshit like "And then Owain was the greatest hero ever"
>>
>>9087093
(What's her personality like? I want to try an rp with her.)
>>
>>9086977
>Anon pressed his advantage at this angle, plunging his cock deep within the waiting goddess' warm walls. The tight sleeve that welcomed him elicited a quaking groan, as he pushed himself inside. The first thrust stretched her, making sure all of him could fit, as he let out a soft series of pants, trembling at how her insides felt wrapping around him. Then, at her answer, he bucked his hips forward with a wet slap of flesh as his nuts collided with her groin from behind. Here, he started to pump himself in and out at a steady needy rate, his body pressed firmly against her back like this, to maintain the position. A sharp pant erupted from his lips as those jiggling mounds reunited with his hands, and he greedily squeezed them, making the pink gems that anointed both all the more prominent. He'd run his finger tips slowly along both aching gems, toying with them in slow circles, as his hips hammered against her own again and again, driving that piston between her wet folds all the more eagerly. That burning lust that drove him only ignited further when she asked him to be gentle, pushing her further against the ground, as he punished her tight warmth with every thrust of his hips.
You're drooling everywhere, Hestia...you love when I'm this rough, I bet. Look at you, a flustered mess.
>He growled softly, pulling her body tighter to his as he had his way with her womanhood, pumping that meaty cock in and out, as hot jets of precum already teased her womb with each thrust.
>>
>>9086708
G-god, damn...you're so sexy, miss Prianah Plant...
>He admits, blushing deeply while noticing her.
>>
>>9087044
(If that's your fetish. Hyperdick's not my thing, but I'll roll with it if that's what you want more. I just have a medical fetish and like the idea of this cute scientist using me and experimenting on me. Not only am I giving up control to her, but to a medicine with unpredictable effects. Hot.)
>>
File: Tae_14.jpg (203KB, 850x1204px) Image search: [Google]
Tae_14.jpg
203KB, 850x1204px
>>9087094
Hyper dick is the best~
(are you the anon i'm Rping with?)
>>
>>9087127
Lol, now I want to see that ending. But seriously I expect a good calm ending that leads to more in the future.
>>
File: __magdalene___by_dedso-d78n87n.png (33KB, 186x350px) Image search: [Google]
__magdalene___by_dedso-d78n87n.png
33KB, 186x350px
>Magdalene steadily works her way into the thread with her Yum Heart in tact
Umm, hello, have I came to the right place? I hop3 you're not as sinful as people say you are?
>>
>>9086895
>Despite the protests of your swollen and twitching manhood, a duo of magical runes appeared atop of the cage - Shining dimly in your view. Preventing you from achieving an orgasm of your own and only allowing at the very least, a small amount of precum to dribble from the small hole at the end of your cage.
Aw, my poor darling. The Princess certainly chose quite the elaborate design for your chastity, anon.~
>Finally showing you some mercy, Rarity ceases the barrage of pleasure on your nethers. Although doing absolute nothing to remedy the current bulge, the pristine white unicorn rolls you over. Allowing the both of you to cuddle each other on your sides - Even going as far as allowing kisses on the lips, she smiles.
You did excellent work with that tongue of yours, dear. But, we simply must see Cadance on removing that cage of yours!
(Sorry but I got to go again, anon. Been really busy as of late. It's quite lame.)
>>
File: nonon swaggin.png (469KB, 817x1193px) Image search: [Google]
nonon swaggin.png
469KB, 817x1193px
>>9087149
>Nah, just someone watching!~
>>
File: Tae_37.jpg (180KB, 1280x1564px) Image search: [Google]
Tae_37.jpg
180KB, 1280x1564px
>>9087148
(I'll give you a little size, lemmy wait and see if the other anon replys.)
>>
>>9087117
If that's I would love to rp with her? And is there perhaps any of Magikoopa?
>>
>>9087164
Rarity is such a gorgeous woman...
I would love to kiss and worship her body...
>>
>>9087156
>Looks over at Magdalene
No we aren't. why did you need something?
>He asks trying to be as polite as possible to the new comer to not scare her off
>>
File: Tae_2.png (1MB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Tae_2.png
1MB, 750x1125px
>>9087176
I wouldn't mind sucking nonons hyper dick one day~
>>
>>9087150
>that leads to more in the future.

I hope the opposite if only because Owain's half is boring to read. I'm down for more Kass RP but hopefully he finds other partners.
>>
>>9086663
(And I'm back!)

>Melusine would be staying in the back, away from view for the most part as he placed his sizeable order to the tired-looking hotdog stand tenant, likely sending him home early. As he came back, she rejoined with him and headed for the deserted park. She sat against the grassy ground while he took the more appropriately-sized bench for himself. For each bite he took out of his own hotdogs, the large dragon tossed a whole one into her open mouth, chewing no more than once or twice thanks to her powerful jaws before swallowing. As he brings up how much she's eaten out of his wallet, she seems to feel somewhat guilty.
O-Oh... My bad. I guess I should have brought some of my gold, huh? Although I don't think they'd take it...
>However, his plan B for Beach seemed to resonate pleasantly with her. Her cheeks rose up in a smile as she nodded a few times, in agreement.
The beach sounds great! Plenty of room, and we'd be alone at this hour... And it's pretty romantic, too.
>>
>>9087181
(I'd be fun for me if it's just a little increase, and you think the pills shrunk me, but no, I was just so small the begin with. But we can go other directions if you're not into that.)
>>
>>9087097
English Second Language. Basically the shit avas/anons
>>
File: tumblr_nmbgh3JJMt1rnv7ybo1_500.jpg (55KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmbgh3JJMt1rnv7ybo1_500.jpg
55KB, 500x364px
>>9087128
(She's playful and loves dancing, she also loves to make friends. There wiki page that tells more about her.)
>>
>>9087239
(Anyway you can make an opener?)
>>
>>9087227
Hotaru's alright.
>>
>>9087164
(Wow, great ending. The runes were a pleasant surprise. Well...frustrating surprise in character, but pleasant for me. While you are very worth the wait, I do still wish you were around more frequently. But real life must come first sometimes. Hope to see you again soon. Thank you.)
>>
>>9087192
I-i want to know what you guys usually do in here, what's your way of fun, I know this may seem like a weird question coming out of a soon-to-be nun, but do you do any "lewd" activities?
>>
>>9087278
But he doesn't write ESL tier shit.
>>
>>9087289
No, but he's ESL.
>>
>>9087227
You're shit kid
#gotem
>>
File: tumblr_nmyranjLnD1twprc3o2_1280.jpg (202KB, 1280x915px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmyranjLnD1twprc3o2_1280.jpg
202KB, 1280x915px
>>9087253
(Why not you start?)
>>
File: Is This A JoJo Reference.jpg (22KB, 249x259px) Image search: [Google]
Is This A JoJo Reference.jpg
22KB, 249x259px
>>9087278
That's because Hotaru has a firm grasp on the English language. Pretty sure he's been using it for quite a while now.
>>
File: Owain29.jpg (194KB, 400x567px) Image search: [Google]
Owain29.jpg
194KB, 400x567px
>>9087065
>Owain's grip on his sword tightens as the smug aura exuded from the man causes his blood to boil, his ivories shown in a vicious snarl as he wrenches his eyes away from the grizzly scene being played across the screens. Owain takes a few steadying breaths, the quaking movement of his hands slowing down as he begins to speak.
"Research at the expense of humanity. Trying to find greater understanding but trampling lives underfoot as if they don't matter. This lumbering machine could only be crafted by someone like you. Only meant for destruction and primitive need for money and the turmoil you've caused."
>Owain rushes forward during Descole's brief celebration of his victory and pushes him back from the pedestal, sheathing his blade into his scabbard and grasping the handle of his original sword. He grits his teeth and begins to tug, the sword not budging an inch from his efforts. Eventually his palms slip free, red and blistered from rubbing across the coarse leather. Frustrated at his failure he looks towards Descole.
"Tell me how to stop this...Monstrosity of your life is forfeit. If I can't stop whatever further calamity this contraption may cause, I will at least stop you."
>>
File: determination.jpg (241KB, 850x558px) Image search: [Google]
determination.jpg
241KB, 850x558px
>>9087121
Your friends are out there. Smile!
>Ariel grabs his face and pinches his cheeks up, forcing his face from a grimace into a smile, and breaking the seal on his breathing tube just a little. A bit of water rushed into his mouth.
A bit salty, don't you think? I'm always telling them to drop the salinity just a little, but they say that "ruins the experience" for all the bigwigs. Well, whatever keeps the lights on, right?
>The mermaid turns on the intercom, and the spotlights come on. Ariel addresses the eager crowd.
We have a very special guest with me for the show tonight, courtesy of some friends of his! I hear there's a lucky groom in the audience who put him in here. Hope you enjoy tonight, because boy, will I do a number on him!
>The redhead sits in his lap. the intercom is still on.
Now, your friends out there told me you've been touching yourself to the thought of me since you were fifteen, is that right?
>She awaits his nod.
>>
>>9087222
No it's fine, I'm happy being here with you. I knew you'd like it, lets head out now princess.
>Anon says giving her a cute nickname as he stands and taps her leg softly
Anyway I can get a better view up there with you?
>He asks hoping she wouldn't mind, her walking to the beach would cut down the time to the beach by a lot and would only take a few seconds.
Of course it's romantic, only the best for you.
>he says chuckling as he awaits for her to lift him up onto her shoulders, he hoped to get closer to her face and give her another kiss. He enjoyed the look of her cute face with an even cuter blush, her scales may have been a bit rough but he didn't mind. He actually enjoyed giving her kisses and hoped secretly that one day he could give her an actual kiss on the lips, hopefully the empty beach would be romantic enough to lead to more. He may have not wanted to do anything sexual at the beginning but her cute body made him want her a bit more, it would've been something new but he still didn't know how it would work. The kiss alone would be something difficult, Anon just wanted to honestly show his date a great time and he knew she wouldn't mind if he gave her another kiss.
>>
Why does Fronk need to force his opinion on every matter? I understand when it's an anon, but it gets fucking ridiculous and attention-whorey when it's with an avatar.
>>
>>9087311
(I unfortunately suck at it.)
>>
>>9087327
>Anon swallows the water, it tastes salty. Partly because Ariel is from the sea, not a fresh water later, but also because Sebastian only mops up the outside of the tank, as Anon might find out later when the customers on the second floor want some of her attention too. Anon blushes at her question, hesitating before holding up ten fingers, followed by three.
>>
>>9087377
Hi Owain
>>
File: Tae_32.png (206KB, 531x859px) Image search: [Google]
Tae_32.png
206KB, 531x859px
>>9087224
>she noticed his dick started to throb slightly, then growing a decent 3 inches before stopping.

t-thats it? was your dick that small that it couldn't grow anymore then that?
>>
>>9087421
But Owain likes Fronk
>>
>>9087435
Only when Fronk is playing a female ava
>>
File: towergirlsknight.png (148KB, 495x792px) Image search: [Google]
towergirlsknight.png
148KB, 495x792px
>>9087222
Stop right there, vile creature!
>>
>>9087105
Wonder if that lewd Lioness is still there.
>>
File: tumblr_obctnlU29o1qfkrxto2_400.jpg (96KB, 400x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obctnlU29o1qfkrxto2_400.jpg
96KB, 400x540px
>>9087383
(Fine I'll do it.)
>Elena was walking down around am alleyway, wearing her usual tribal attire, but then she encounters a boy, he was lounging about, minding his own business, she decided to greet the man
Hello there, friend, what are doing back here, not doing something fun at this hour?
>>
>>9087422
What?
>Anon blushes.
I don't know. I don't know how this works. There a limit based on my usual size?
>>
File: IMG_7021.jpg (117KB, 1280x979px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7021.jpg
117KB, 1280x979px
>>9087463
>She picks up some kind of heat coming from his body. Licking her lips, she crawls over towards him, her eyes gazing up into your own pupils with intrigue and desire.
>>
>>9087013
Can I pet and cuddle the adorable Isabelle?
>>
>>9087462
Are you the Dragonborn?
>>
>>9087503
You're...really interested in people aren't you?
>The man reaches down to pet the lioness, his hand stroking down her furry back as he stares back in cautious curiosity.
>>
File: Tae_51.jpg (59KB, 400x566px) Image search: [Google]
Tae_51.jpg
59KB, 400x566px
>>9087482
It's based off how big your dick is, I didn't even notice how tiny you were already...
>>
File: too much hair.jpg (64KB, 485x682px) Image search: [Google]
too much hair.jpg
64KB, 485x682px
>>9087393
See that, everyone? Thirteen, wow. This is certainly a long time coming for you. And you are in for a treat!
>She looks to the audience.
What do you say?
>Having received her answer, she turns back to her captive.
What do you think we should do? I've got an hour with you.
>She laughs again when he doesn't answer.
That always cracks me up. But I bet you and every man in this club is starting out exactly the same way.
>Ariel unzips his pants and pulls them down to his knees.
Just as I expected. And just like everyone outside. I bet you want me to suck it?
>The redhead giggles.
I don't think so. Not yet, at least. How about...
>Treading the water with her fin, she cups her sizable breasts.
The staff left your hands free. Why don't you have a touch? Don't worry, I won't bite. Yet.
>She laughs at her own joke.
>>
File: 1481064742912.jpg (110KB, 850x649px) Image search: [Google]
1481064742912.jpg
110KB, 850x649px
>>9087140
>Hestia tries to endure the powerful thrusting pistoning back and forth inside of her needy cunt, moulding her sex into a cock sleeve for him. Her mouth hangs open as a couple of string of saliva come down her lips and run down her chin. The Goddess' moans become more sharp and acute, more loud and audible, filling the room they were in pretty easily as the thrusts were more wet and hard after each time. Between each pump, her cunt sucked him back inside, intensifying the already powerful pounding as he greedily grabs both of her mountains of flesh. Her nipples are already pretty stiff, aching for attention as he kneads them with his manly hands. The way he was fucking her was too much even for someone like her, even for a Goddess. He was trying to breed her like a wolf, following his instincts and knocking on her cervix every time he decided to keep thrusting.
I... I amm...
>Her own climax was reaching its peak, barely holding on the edge as her body is being pushed further against the ground and her knees become weaker and weaker after each passing second. The inner walls of her Goddess was massaging every inch of his manhood, his sinner. She didn't want anything else right now other than feel his dick cumming inside of her and feel his mortal seed filling her divine womb.
..I-I love it! I love it! Human cock is the best!
>>
>>9087548
Well...you didn't mention that...I mean...there was no exam beforehand...if I'd have known, I could have picked something different...
>Anon is so flustered and embarrassed.
>>
File: tumblr_njn53v2yII1u4pz0ro1_500.jpg (87KB, 483x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njn53v2yII1u4pz0ro1_500.jpg
87KB, 483x750px
>>9087523
You w-wanna pet me, and cuddle me? I don't even know much about you, you're not even my lovely mayor that I always care about.
>>
File: 0041278419.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0041278419.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>when the roleplay and teasing is so good you're leaking precum
>>
File: bill trinen.png (672KB, 1081x1636px) Image search: [Google]
bill trinen.png
672KB, 1081x1636px
>>9087571
>you're not even my lovely mayor that I always care about.

Stay loyal to your husband, Isabelle.
>>
File: ACE.png (67KB, 349x605px) Image search: [Google]
ACE.png
67KB, 349x605px
>>9087527
Dragonborn? No, I'm just your ordinary knight. Here to save the kingdom of /trash/ from dangerous dragons.
>>
File: 1455434027.shyguy9_vday2016a.png (897KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1455434027.shyguy9_vday2016a.png
897KB, 900x1200px
>>9087363
... !
P-Princess? Oh please, anon... Y-You're gonna make me blush...!
>She says as she averts her eyes from him, turning her head away slightly in an attempt to hide her face, fruitlessly. She had been called many things before, such as monster or big lizard, but never princess or beautiful. Needless to say, she greatly enjoyed it.
>However, she then looked back at him upon hearing his question, tilting her head as she thought about what he meant.
"Up there"...? Ah, you mean, um, sure!
>Reaching for him as she did previously, she carefully scooped him up between her talons and plopped him down onto the back of her neck, letting him straddle her as if a mount. She shifted her weight forward just a tad, so that he wouldn't slip and fall back down.
Like that, you mean?
>Asked Melusine, before resuming her walk down toward the beach, but now with a more steady bounce in her step, no longer having to slow herself down to keep with the anon's slower pace.

>>9087462
Not again! I was already shouted at to death, last thread.
>>
>>9087564
>Anon's swim trunks come down (Most customers treat it like a pool, so they don't get their clothes wet) and Ariel leaves them around the lower half of his legs. Anon nods his head eagerly at the idea of getting a blow job. When she offers he breasts instead, he jumps at the opportunity, reaching up to take off her shells and feel the breasts he'd through about for so many years.
>>
File: Tae_5.jpg (334KB, 649x800px) Image search: [Google]
Tae_5.jpg
334KB, 649x800px
>>9087567
(My focus is off, give me a little and i'll be able to give you at least somthing decent. s-sorry)
>>
File: Descole28.png (191KB, 453x750px) Image search: [Google]
Descole28.png
191KB, 453x750px
>>9087323
>Descole, distracted within his shower of victory, let a low grunt escape his lips as he felt the pull force of Owain's palm collide with his body. His form, literally taken aback, tumbled back until he managed to regain his balance, hopping away from the warrior in his pursuit for justice. He could only chuckle, observing the blonde haired fool attempt to remove the sword from within its holding place. His failed attempt only made it more humorous, knowing full well that once the sword is in place and used as the primary engine, there's no way to remove it.
"Stop me?"
>He repeated in a mocking tone, his voice accenting doubt at such an outcome.
"Even if you were able to stop me, that surely wouldn't stop my mobile fortress. If you were lucky enough to slay me, I'm sure you'd be hacking and slashing mindlessly away, hoping that each cut would halt the calamity from continuing any further. But, since I'm such a gentleman, I'll give you a few pointers just so I can humor myself at your futile attempts."
>Clearing his throat, he began to speak...
"We are at the heart of the beast, but this beasts has two hearts. With one beating, the other is not needed. When the other beats, the first shall desist. Figure out this riddle and you'll find victory along your path. Fail, and you shall bare witness to the death of millions and you'll have to live with the guilt knowing you were so close to stopping this disaster, yet all you could do was watch it all unfolds before your very eyes."
>Raising his sword once more, he took a step forward while his other foot twisted into position. Raising his free arm up, he now took a battle stance.
"But if you think I'm going to allow you to freely roam and stop what I've accomplished, you're surely mistaken. Prepare yourself, warrior, for a battle of the ages. Let me witness what the becoming of a warrior when consumed by his rage."
>>
>tfw horny, but need to e up early for work.
>>
File: IMG_7044.jpg (438KB, 1600x1107px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7044.jpg
438KB, 1600x1107px
>>9087539
>If the purr of pleasure she made from being stroked by him didn't give that away, than hopefully her arching her back into him while slowly laying down helped. She gazes up at him, like begging for him to lay down with her.
>>
>>9087591
Oh please don't remind me of that, it was only a joke. I bet he knows nothing about me and probably doesn't want me anyway.
>>
>>9087571
O-oh...you were listening?
>He inquired, blushing a deep red, pulling the side of his shirt up a bit for him to cover his right cheek.
U-uh...sorry, I didn't know. I was just, thinking aloud...
>>
>>9087627
(I don't mind if the posts are short. Long posts are fine, sort posts are fine as long as they don't take as long as long posts. It's short posts that take 20 minutes that is a bit trying, and you're not doing that so as far as I'm concerned you're doing well.)
>>
>>9087642
Nh...alright then...
>Hearing her purr so sensually at his touch seemed to make something within him stir. He follows her down onto the ground, his rubbing hands lowering from her back down to Nala's rear end, his fingers beginning to squeeze at her softness.
>>
>>9087662
>>
File: 18j30tw2v7o3yjpg.jpg (63KB, 800x545px) Image search: [Google]
18j30tw2v7o3yjpg.jpg
63KB, 800x545px
Anyone wanna do a non-lewd fight RP with me too? Preferably as Todd Howard.
>>
File: 3452900.png (341KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
3452900.png
341KB, 900x900px
Anonymous! Where are you right now, anonymous?
>>
Anonymously post your top 5 avas
>>
>>9087711
It's over Mecha. Owain won the relevancy war.
>>
>>9087566
>Loud, hungry grunts came with every needy thrust the man pushed into Hestia. His grip on her solidified with every moan she let out for him, grabbing hold of her body and treating her as his own personal cocksleeve, ready to mate with her, and pump her full of the hot jizz she craved. Every wet smack of his hips against her's pushed that greedy set of walls apart, scraping the sides of his girthy member along them. The man took notice of her alluring expression, as his other hand went to grab gently at the goddess' shoulder, and pulled her back into him so she had little room to escape the wraith of his thrusts.
Haa...that's good, Hestia. More! Yell more for me!
>He commanded her, his voice eliciting his own excitement as he pounded into her wet cave. His right hand continued it's torment of her tender mounds, pushing at the gem on her peak into the fleshy pillow, before letting it pop out and twisting it gently between his fingers...then harder this time, tugging at the aching peak as his hips greedily began to hammer home, bringing with it a wave of lust she could feel as the burning tip of his cock pushed against her depths, hot little spurts of precum teasing her still, leaving a string connecting the crown with her alluring depths. As he found himself rapidly approaching his own orgasm, he gave one final push to pin Hestia to the floor, and began rutting her like an animal, pushing his girth between her tight sleeve with every passing moment until he could take it no longer. With one final thrust, the crown of his swollen cock would split her apart, and dump it's thick, creamy load deep into the confines of her divine womb, the first few sticky ropes splattering against her tight walls, and rapidly painting them white with lust.
>>
File: 1467688514508.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1467688514508.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
>>9087711
Buy skyrim special edition
>>
>>9087736
Fuck you. ESO sucks but I'm still addicted to it.
>>
>>9087712
Here I am, right are you yelling about, what do you need?
>>
File: 1477633008277.jpg (418KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1477633008277.jpg
418KB, 1333x2000px
>>9087753
Yes, keep playing my amazing games
>>
>>9087609
>Anon smiles as he is finally close enough to her face
Yes, just like that. Lets head out, but before we do.
>Anon immediately cuts himself off by placing a quick kiss on her scales, it didn't matter where but he knew she enjoyed the attention. He liked seeing her smile but loved to make her happy with such affection.
But that's what you are, my princess. I mean, unless you don't want me to call you that.
>He says as they head out to the beach, in a matter of seconds they reach their destination. Anon holding tightly as they arrive at the beach, he continues to hold her, almost as if they were hugging, Anon looks around and hops off onto her hand and then to the floor.
Come on, lets relax for a bit.
>Anon says as he strips down to his boxers and walks into the water, it was a weird setting but romantic, the moon reflecting off of the water and the waves softly hitting the rocks. It was soothing. Anon awaited her as he played in the water just relaxing as he floated.
The water's fine Princess.
>>
>>9087765
I play it, but I don't spend any money in the crown store. Suck on that.
>>
File: IMG_7050.jpg (134KB, 674x704px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7050.jpg
134KB, 674x704px
>>9087694
>She seemingly gives him a soft smile, her throat vibrating with a delightful sound, slowly leaning in and licking your cheek. She flutters her eyes up at you, her paws slowly feeling your chest up.
>>
>>9087586
Feels good man.
>>
File: barely covered.jpg (172KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
barely covered.jpg
172KB, 850x1202px
>>9087620
(Is this concept right? The exhibitionist teasing and humiliation?)
Ah-ah-ah. The shells stay on. For now.
>They weren't lying when they said he was in love. Ariel could see the desire in his eyes. She turns to the crowd.
I don't think you're as excited as this guy is right now, folks. You can even see the precum floating around in here!
>She takes his wrists and presses his hands against her shells harder.
You've got to do this for every horny man out there! You're the lucky one who gets to touch me, and they're the guys who have to wish they were you.
>>
File: 1487705976010.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487705976010.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
Hello
Where are the lolis?
>>
>>9087609
Your threats towards me will not save you, evil creature! Prepare for your ultimate defeat!
>Hits you with his ever trusty blunt wooden sword
>>
File: IMAGE BY HIDEO KOJIMA (2).jpg (57KB, 353x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE BY HIDEO KOJIMA (2).jpg
57KB, 353x424px
>>9087724
I can't give up. I've fought too long and hard to be bested like this.

>>9087725
>mating presses and wins

>>9087736
You can't make me, Howard-san.
>>
>>9087725
who are you and why are you so fucking adorable?
>>
File: 5d2.png (56KB, 200x306px) Image search: [Google]
5d2.png
56KB, 200x306px
>>9087672
That's quite alright, everyone that meets me say stuff like that, I just thank them and chat a bit.
>>
>>9087813
All you have to do is shitpost on anon with an image that can be traced back to you and then have your orbiters sweep it under the rug while you RP with your fingers in your ears
>>
>>9087799
God, Disney princesses are so gorgeous, and Ariel is no exception. I could cuddle and caress Ariel with kisses and gentle hugs all night long...
>>
File: Its wonderful.png (289KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Its wonderful.png
289KB, 600x600px
>All these furries/scalies
>>
>>9087827
>pets Isabelle and scratches her head softly
>>
>>9087799
(That concept is perfect. I mean, I even hinted earlier that the water was salty party because later in the show, customers bukkake Ariel at the top of the tank while Anon watches from below.)
>Anon feels the hard shells. He leans his head back, both in pleasure and frustration, he's wanted to do this for so long, yet at the same time, feeling her directly is so close yet still denied to him. Still, there's no shells he'd rather be feeling.
>>
File: 11849587.png (235KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
11849587.png
235KB, 500x500px
>>9087764
I want to be shown something "cool," anon! There's a lot of different kinds of something, you know. Something sweet, something kind, something interesting. But I want to see something cool!
>>
>>9087827
Oh, well, thank you for being so understanding...
I'm anon; it's nice to meet you, even if it was by this unintended way...
>>
>>9087794
...Ngh..
>The man says nothing else, content with just moaning like the lioness as he lays down on top of her. She can feel something bulging rubbing up below her as Anon starts to undo his own clothing, taking off his shirt to let her paw his bare skin.
>>
File: Do It Fag.png (1MB, 1880x1039px) Image search: [Google]
Do It Fag.png
1MB, 1880x1039px
>>9087846
Kek
>>
tfw no Wendy to bully me with her feet
>>
File: kk.jpg (73KB, 600x483px) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
73KB, 600x483px
>>9087813
>moans fuckingly and loves this.
T-take responsibility, Kojima. I-I might be pregnant

>>9087814
Kudou Mirei! Nice to meet you.
>>
File: C9n8Sn7VwAEtD4a.jpg large.jpg (48KB, 640x505px) Image search: [Google]
C9n8Sn7VwAEtD4a.jpg large.jpg
48KB, 640x505px
>>
>>9087871
Cool?
>Anon pulls out something he knows she's never seen, he pulls out a candle and summons a demon for a quick second before it disappears
cool candle right?
>He asks like an idiot
>>
>>9087917
You mean the mascot or the turtle?
>>
>>9087933
Nice to meet you, I am Anon. But you haven't answered my question Ms Mirei. Why are you so cute?
>He asks politely now realizing she heard him
>>
File: Owain18.png (69KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Owain18.png
69KB, 250x250px
>>9087638
"Heart..."
>The word seemed foreign inside of Owain's mouth, repeating it into the open air as his eyes glance across the amalgamation of Descole's work in a different light. To make sure such a large machine worked there had to be some sort of mechanism keeping it together. Owain found his mind clouded by the words of the male across from him, ignoring the burning pain in his digits as he unsheathed his blade once more. Solid steel and a far cry from the mystical blade currently powering the weapon of mass destruction. Owain mirrors Descole's stance, pointing the tip of his blade at level with Descole's.
"I was never much for riddles but battle is a language I've spoken since I was a child. When we first engaged in combat I merely wanted to test the mettle of one who would summon me...and I found it wanting. Just another demented soul looking for another to share in its twisted ways."
>Owain places his right hand above his left, grasping the blade in his familiar fighting stance. Owain places one foot in front of the other with increasing speed, closing the distance and slashing downwards towards Descole's own blade. The grinding of steel across steel fills the air as they clash, the blonde swordsman hoping to beat the man into submission so he can answer for his crimes rather than kill him.
>>
>>9087938
How does one try it?
>>
File: IMG_7022.jpg (135KB, 1198x943px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7022.jpg
135KB, 1198x943px
>>9087877
>Her rear feeling up hisbown erection, she crawls right on top of him, being surprisingly light yet still with a noticeable pressure against his chest. She lets out one soft hum of approval, before leaning forward and beginning to lick his lips, content with letting him be her new master...
>>
>>9087960
The mascot.
>>
>>9087998
like this>>9088005
>>
File: 9343568.jpg (157KB, 833x828px) Image search: [Google]
9343568.jpg
157KB, 833x828px
>>9087944
>Drossel gives an uncomfortably long pause before she finally folds her arms and tilts her head at the anonymous
But why does a candle summon a demon? Can it stay longer? Better yet, shouldn't it? If you get enough candles, can you take over the world?
>>
>>9087871
Ah so you want to see something huh, I know where that would be.
>Anon grabs a mirror
It's right inside here.
>It shows her reflection
>>
File: pop.png (2MB, 1388x1500px) Image search: [Google]
pop.png
2MB, 1388x1500px
>>9087832
(Buy me a tank of that breathable fluid and I high-quality tail and I'm yours.)

>>9087861
Aw, feeling a bit frustrated? Don't worry, we can fix that.
>Ariel snaps off the shells and presses his hands against her hard peaks.
Do they feel as good as you imagined? Is it everything you dreamed of at thirteen?
>She smirks as his bulge grows.
I'll take that as a "yes."
>>
>>9088016
There was a demon? Oh.
>He says as he throws the candle away
No that was just a really old candle, maybe to all those questions.
>Anon looks around
Okay I got one more cool thing.
>He digs in his pocket and pulls out a tooth pick
This tooth pick is so cool it can shut you down.
>>
>>9087960
I wish we had the turtle version...
>>
>>9088057
>mfw Morgan Smith is the sexiest fucking Wendy's bitch
>>
>>9088005
>He lets out a low grunt as the lioness flips on top of him, somewhat surprised at her affectionate licking. He eventually returns it with a few licks of his own, reaching down to slip off his pants and underwear to let his erection flop out and rub against her.
>>
>>9088052
>Anon sighs into the snorkel as he feels Ariel's breasts for the first time. So soft, so buoyant, better than any landbreasts he's ever felt. He nods in response to her question. His cock twitches and leaks more cloudy precum into the water.
>>
File: 6711407.png (172KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
6711407.png
172KB, 480x640px
>>9088024
Ah...Y-you can't just do that, anonymous! That's cheating! Also flattery! Cheating flattery! Too many critical hits!
>Drossel's metal fists start to beat lightly on the anon's chest as embarrassment overtakes her usual demeanor

>>9088055
...No, that's a toothpick...But dental hygiene is very important.
>Says the gynoid with no teeth
>>
File: A Card.jpg (912KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
A Card.jpg
912KB, 1600x1024px
>>9086351
Might as well throw it in for the night
>>
>>9088119
>Anon tosses the toothpick not having anything cool.
Well how about you? you're a cute robot, that alone is cool.
>He says shrugging before patting her head metal head not knowing if she knew that this was a way to show affection
>>
>>9087773
Hmm? "Before we do"...?
>She repeated after him, wondering where he was going with this. She looked over her shoulder towards him as he sat on her back, only to be almost immediately met with anon's incoming pursued lips. Before she knew it, she was kissed yet again, and directly onto her own lips this time, at that. At first she was rather surprised, but then she held the kiss for as long as the anon did, only pulling back once he'd break it.
O-Oh, anon... I love it when you call me that, I really do~
>She replies as she steps heavily into the sand, sinking slightly into the loose terrain from her considerable weight, which yes, would still be highly inappropriate to ask her to put a number on it.
Is it really? Alright!
>Not exactly having any clothes of her own to take off, Melusine simply follows after the anon, taking her time to enter the water without making too many waves. She carefully approached the anon as he floated on his back, trying to avoid making any sort of splash or the like.
You're right, it is pretty nice...
>She says casually. She wasn't exactly a great swimmer, but she could certainly just relax at her current height while he was having a bit of a dip.

>>9087809
I didn't even threaten you!
>Is hit by the ever-so lethal touch of the deadly wooden sword.
>>
File: letter1.jpg (22KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
letter1.jpg
22KB, 507x338px
>>9088137
Letter for miss Daidouji!
>>
File: IMG_7025.jpg (919KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7025.jpg
919KB, 1920x1080px
>>9088108
>Her tongue lapped against his tongue a couple times, but by the time he got his pants off, she could feel it on her ass his throbbing member. She purrs softly, lapping of his lips one more time before bending over, swaying her hips at him, almost like she was giving him permission to fuck her wet, quivering, tasty looking lioness cunt.
>>
File: 8b6411b7db5884e2.jpg (98KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
8b6411b7db5884e2.jpg
98KB, 640x800px
>>9088159
What the shit?
>Dai was surprised to get a letter delivered straight to Hanzo academy for her, probably as a result of her sleeping around more. She takes the latter and tears it open, pulling out the piece of paper inside and skimming it.
>>
File: 1493607813386.jpg (129KB, 800x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1493607813386.jpg
129KB, 800x1300px
>>
File: letter2.jpg (178KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
letter2.jpg
178KB, 1920x1080px
>>9088189
>Inside is a simple piece of paper, folded in over itself a good three or four times.
>>
>>9088137
>Anon yells into Dai's ear
SONO CHI NO SADAME!
>>
>>9088207
Damn; didn't know how sexy squirrels can be~!
>He chuckles lightheartedly, beaming right at the newcomer.
>>
File: smile.png (171KB, 1141x1398px) Image search: [Google]
smile.png
171KB, 1141x1398px
>>9088117
>The mermaid keeps her chest in place, but curls up her tail and begins gently brushing his cock with the webbing on the end.
That's quite enough pre, wouldn't you say? Let's get some action going for our spectators.
>The pure muscle of her tail wraps around the base of his rod.
So, what do you want? Tail? Fin? Hand? Mouth? Go ahead and tell me. I'm waiting.
>>
File: Did I hear shitposting..jpg (83KB, 955x547px) Image search: [Google]
Did I hear shitposting..jpg
83KB, 955x547px
>>9088160
Yooo, what the fuck... And here I thought you degenerates couldn't get worse. Now you've got fat lonely guys typefucking some fat lonely guy pretending to be a fucking lion of all things.
That's some next level degeneracy you guys are hitting.
>>
File: 1493617907297.jpg (174KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1493617907297.jpg
174KB, 1280x1440px
Violence is usually the answer.
>>
>>9088247
I'm both scared and aroused.
>>
>>9088160
Ngh..damn.
>Anon's cock was fully hard and throbbing as it pressed against her wiggling ass, almost having to hold himself back from just completely jumping her. Grabbing a firm hold of her fuzzy ass cheeks, he takes in a deep breath before thrusting it straight into her lioness pussy.
>>
>>9088119
Aw come on, there's nothing more cooler then you, and you should know it. Because you know you can feel it, right in there.
>Anon places his hand onto Drossel's chest, on the spot where she would have a heart
>>
File: C7oOWAOXgAQkAsb.jpg large.jpg (152KB, 760x918px) Image search: [Google]
C7oOWAOXgAQkAsb.jpg large.jpg
152KB, 760x918px
(Kibbles here. I was curious if there would be interested parties that would enjoy playing a session with Mama Weregarurumon? Be a little bit later once I build a folder)
>>
You look at this shit right now and tell me France isn't the most based country in the entire planet.

https://youtu.be/k5A7xDKx6is
>>
>>9088234
>Anon is having the time of his life, occasionally looking and seeing that the audience is enjoying it too. Sebastian is already scuttling by mopping up the rim of the exterior of the tank where other customers have cum watching, wishing they were in Anon's place. Anon can't choose just one, and he wants them all, in that order, and he can't speak anyway, so he just nods yes and gives Ariel a thumbs up.
>>
>>9088158
>Anon floats over to Melusine, his head tapping her scales, he turns and smiles at her once more, he looks at the cute dragon before him. As she was floating he climbed on top of her and lied down on her stomach and held her. His soaked boxers and his bare skin pressing against her, he began to give her soft pecks of kiss.
Hey Melusine......
>He asks starting to realize that this odd relationship might need a bit of planning.
If,we do It......how would we?
>he asked being blunt, but she already knew how he was, he got straight to the questions and never backed down. Anon was confident and his confidence was what attracted them to each other. He had to convince her to get her here but he still did it, even now he knew he would be able to get an honest answer out of his cute dragon date.
>>
>>9088247
Are you the goddess of the Apocalypse?
>>
File: Hestia.jpg (882KB, 1417x2004px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia.jpg
882KB, 1417x2004px
>>9087735
>Hestia let out a loud and sharp moan when he grabbed one of her shoulders to pull her back into him. She was helpless and unable to move a single finger of her body. Poor Hestia was barely able to stay on her knees as he continues to assault her helpless cunt with a barrage of powerful and intense thrusts enough to fill her sex in every pump. The Goddess' body is quivering and arching a little as he continues to attack her sensitive sex with a non-stop attack.
A-ahh... Y-yess... I love this! You're ripping me apart with your mortal dick!
>She cries out as she can feel his hands groping her mounds but now teasing her pink nubs, twisting them on his fingers, filling her body with a melting joy and pleasure. Hestia could barely hold back her orgasm at this point. Looking up at the ceiling, she smiles with a goofy expression, sliding her tongue out and brushing her delicate lips with her wet muscle as he continues to drive her crazy with his girthy manhood. The divine chamber of the Goddess was memorizing the shape of his meat stick. Every viny bump, every delectable inch. Her pussy was being mould to a perfect cocksleeve for his sex while he continues to kiss the entrance of her womb over and over again. All of the sudden, when she felt how Anon pushed her to the floor, a loud ''YEsSSesSS'' can be heard as Hestia smiles widely and her climax reaches its peak. She couldn't even resist before he came... When he began to fuck her like an animal with reckless abandon, the poor Goddess came right on the spot. Her divine juices splattered all over his manhood and right on his crotch, he can feel his pussy clenching down on his girth like there's not tomorrow, squeezing him and milking him right there as he pushes one final time and his erect member fills the short Goddess to the brim with delicious thick cream. Hestia collapses on the floor, unable to keep her butt sticking up anymore as she feels every last drop of sperm filling her up.
>>
>>9088276
>Thick hips
>Gothic look
M-muh dick
>>
File: Descole33.jpg (87KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
Descole33.jpg
87KB, 800x400px
>>9087970
>With Owain closing in on him, Descole was quick to swing his sword in brace, the all too familiar screaming of steel clashing together echoing from the swords and bouncing right off the walls. One clash met with the other, a swing to the left, a swing to the right, a parry, a thrust, but no matter how well the two swung their swords, each motion was met with a counter that caused the swords to collide. Unfortunately, even with the battle drawing out, Descole couldn't help but notice that the strength of the warrior had increased since the last battle. He could feel his sword arm struggling to match his opponent's strikes, each clash driven back as if it was overpowering him. He began stepping backwards, slowly drawing closer to one of the numerous doors that posed as both an entrance and an exit into the chamber. With his back nearing the metal gate, his free hand began to tap and graze the metal interior until he located a switch. This switch of a primitive design caused the door behind him to rise, allowing him access further into the inner workings of the mobile monstrosity. The room they entered was filled with a lot of movement, and the heat was imminence. Gears, turbines, pistons, they all moved with at quite a speed, the many keys to keeping this metal beast alive. If one were to look back at the chamber they had exited, it was quite small, yet had many tubes, wires, and contraptions attached to it. However, there was another chamber far across the catwalk they fought upon. Much larger, more intimidating with attachments. This must have been the secondary engine. With a swing of his sword, Descole sliced open a pipe on the side, letting out a seething burst of steam to come in between them, allowing Descole to catch his breath. He bit down and gritted his teeth, the rise of doubt starting to cloud his mind. If he continued on like this, it wouldn't be long till the warrior would easily cut him down.
>>
>>9088276
>Big wolf milf
hmmm...
I may be interested...
What will she be doing, per say?
>>
>>9088276
If I didn't have finals tomorrow I would be all over that.
You have a wonderful time with the RPs you get and I hope you stick around for more.
>>
File: 1470194838678.png (269KB, 507x473px) Image search: [Google]
1470194838678.png
269KB, 507x473px
>>9088214
>It could be seen from a mile away that Dai was furious, especially if someone was rude enough to shout just inches from her silky blonde hair. His words were met with a quick punch to the chest, sending him back a few yards as she tried to get the ringing out of her ears.
You're lucky I have good taste in music or you'd have gotten worse smart ass.
>>9088209
Oh boy, it's one of those episodes isn't it? Did he really need to fold it this many times or was he just daring himself?
>Dai grumbled to herself as something as trivial as a letter was taking longer than she'd hoped to be done with. She carefully begins to unfold the thing instead of crush it and toss it away under the brief curiosity it might be something worthwhile.
>>
>>9088317
Go back to godmodding Owain
>>
File: IMG_7042.jpg (99KB, 800x763px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7042.jpg
99KB, 800x763px
>>9088267
>A rumbling roar of delight echoed throughout the area around them, while she cooed and allowed herself to be taken into his thrusts into her. She curls her paws up against the ground, keeping her in place while she slowly begins to thrust back, purring back in submission.
>>
>>9088276
>Anon dresses in a poncho and puts on a fake mustache, then proceeds to get a sombrero to hide his identity even though he was an anon.
Si
>>
File: letter3.jpg (119KB, 781x599px) Image search: [Google]
letter3.jpg
119KB, 781x599px
>>9088325
>Upon unfurling the note, only a single word sat on inside of the page, written in big bold letters.
>>
>>9088278
Holy shit that is some high quality 3D animated thicc. But then again those french can make some damn good animation anyway so kudos for the find.
>>
File: oscardrinking.gif (213KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
oscardrinking.gif
213KB, 296x296px
>>9088158
>Pokes you with the wooden sword.
Huh, well this is embarrassing.... Sure would suck if I got eaten to death right about now.
>>
File: moan.jpg (219KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
moan.jpg
219KB, 707x1000px
>>9088280
Too excited to speak? I get it.
>She begins to move her tail up and down his pulsing member.
Like this? Or maybe...
>Ariel takes her tits from his kneading hands and wraps her own delicate fingers around them. The mermaid places them around his dick and stimulates it with their supple flesh.
Is that better? Or is there something else I should do for you?
>Ariel laughed again as she built him up for an orgasm. Not that he'd be getting it. She had more plans.
>>
>>9088325
H-hey.
>Anon tries getting up from her attack, despite that would be an instant KO, he pulls through
You're not the one people were talking about, where's the hat, where's long black hair, where's the bad ass cape, and where's the wooden sandals that show off your strong feet? Are you a different Dai?
>>
This anon likes them cheap and slutty or mean and bitchy.
Any of that around here?
>>
>>9088329
>Anon lets out a loud grunt, the wet insides of her cunt wrapping around his cock. He took a while to adjust to the feeling of a non human snatch, tightening his grip on her ass as he tries to stir his lips. He shifts his hips backwards, letting his cock slip out of her folds before slamming it back in again, repeating the process at an increasing pace.
>>
>>9088412
well I'm cheap and bitchy. but I also fuck your ass
>>
>>9088299

Hold onto it because I hope to be pleasing it later.

>>9088316

Good question!

I would love to do anything from vanilla, "snu-snu", /ss/ or to a degree anything anon desires. I'm not super picky and love working with anything.

That in all-likelihood answered nothing. Sorry!

>>9088317

I love this place too much to leave I'm not afraid to say. I cannot wait until you're, "All over that".

>>9088348

I'm so happy to have your input anon while you may eve-....hey! Waitjustaminute.

>Looks you over, taking long-drawn out sniffs that places her heaving bosom in your face before snorting and knocking the hat off.

Hmm...you got a haircut Juan! It looks very nice! You have a very an excellent barber!

Thank you all for your input and hope to see most of you here soon.

(Sorry for no more images but I didn't want to tease nor take away from the other avas properly role playing. I feel it would be in bad taste.)
>>
>>9088393
>Anon rolled his head back, as she stroked him. The audience was loving it too, his friends were taking pictures and hollering. Just as Anon got to the edge Ariel stopping, leaving his cock twitching and clouding the water with more precum.
>>
File: claptrap.png (210KB, 450x460px) Image search: [Google]
claptrap.png
210KB, 450x460px
>blocks your path
Heeey, minion! I'm blocking your path for absolutely NO REASON AT ALL
>>
>>9088432
can we get your Discord?
I...mean....uh Taco
>He proceeds to put his sombrero back on
>>
>>9088297
>Primal lust was all that drove the man at that point-as much as he loved teasing her, punishing her hot, needy hole, and making her scream for him, he couldn't think beyond this. Every time her entire tunnel rippled along the length of his girth and milked another hot gush of sweet human seed into her waiting depths, he would shudder in ecstasy. He couldn't help himself, everything about the small girl was perfect for fucking, it felt like her body was calling to him, and who was he to refuse. Every wet pump of his meat into her cunt followed her sickly sweet squeals, flooding her divinity with spunk until it was finally starting to bubble over and ooze out of her nectar laced slit. He did not stop his brutal thrusts even as he came however, giving her a solid few moments of this treatment even as she splattered his groin with girlcum and begged him to fill her up. But all good things must end, and slowly, his hips did begin to slow, even as the man in question took hold of Hestia's head, and pulled her back to give one last heavy thrust into her tight womb, pushing it as deep as her body would allow him to, and squeezing out the last few drops of hot cum from his aching balls.
Haaa...my sweet goddess...you did so well.
>He hissed softly in approval, giving her a few steady strokes of his hips, before squishing her soft mound between his fingers once more, tilting her until her lips were his prisoner, and thrusting a thick, invading digit to clash against her own lewd tongue, savoring the taste of her hot saliva, before letting her go once more.
You make such a good fucktoy, Hestia. Human cum is your favorite isnt it?
>>
File: IMG_7033.jpg (285KB, 920x663px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7033.jpg
285KB, 920x663px
>>9088423
>Her roars increased in ferocity and volume as she could feel how hard this male was fucking her, her lips quivering and getting wetter, all while her own face was with a perverted teeth clenched grin of arousal, roaring while turning her head back, like she was begging for more.
>>
File: 1470016421127.jpg (303KB, 564x790px) Image search: [Google]
1470016421127.jpg
303KB, 564x790px
>>9088363
>The moment it was open and she had those three letters staring her in the face her hand slammed back into a fist. The motion was so powerful from her strong aura and the friction of the movement that the paper burst into flame before she crushed it. She slowly released her clutched fist to let a small trail of ash flow from her knuckles, her mood sour as she just walks back to the academy.
I wish I had one of those bullshit anime superpower things to punch the guy who did this from a mile away, fucking pricks.
>>9088399
>She rolls her eyes, apparently not everyone was used to seeing her with the magic hat on her head after all. Still she wasn't completely insulted by his surprise, since the look between her normal self and her shinobi form can be quite jarring to the untrained eye.
You think a ninja runs around in public looking the exact same she does in her uniform? It's still me under all this girly gear, abs and all Einstein. What you're saying I don't look good as a woman? ARE YOU?!
>>
File: die.jpg (51KB, 368x427px) Image search: [Google]
die.jpg
51KB, 368x427px
>>9088451
>>
>>9088424

Well... I guess it is fair...
>>
File: 3165481.jpg (63KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
3165481.jpg
63KB, 500x330px
>>9088149
Ch-cheating! You're being unfair and I won't stand for it!
>However, Drossel makes no move to cease the headpatting nor make any motion that indicates she's no longer standing for it.

>>9088270
Ah? Is this sexual harassment?
>Despite her harsh words, Drossel doesn't actually move the anon away nor sound very much like she's in any sort of distress
>>
File: Owain17.jpg (108KB, 963x830px) Image search: [Google]
Owain17.jpg
108KB, 963x830px
>>9088307
>Owain's brow was furrowed in a permanent glare of controlled rage at the man across from him, his blade brought down with the full anger of the stalwart bladesman each time. His fingers began to grow numb with the force of the sword clashing, pushing on with nothing more but sheer willpower. The change in venue did little to quell or stop his assault, his attempts to disarm or feasibly injure the man stopped at every turn. Even through the haze of murder Owain admired Descole's masterful swordsmanship, wishing in a small part of his soul that there was redemption for a heart as black as his. Briefly stumbling after too much was put into a single blow he is suddenly blinded by a burst of steam, losing Descole in the ensuing confusion. When he is finally able to make out where he is the gears begin to turn within his own mind, his gaze flicking back and forth from the small chamber to the larger one ahead.
"Hearts...Beating..."
>Owain dives through the cascading steam and reengages his battle with Descole, subtly trying to push him towards the larger engine with all of his might. Owain puts a considerate amount of strength into a mighty swing, coming into contact with Descole's blade and hoping to knock him back. Covered in sweat and aching for a rest Owain speaks, breath coming in stuttered gasps.
"I'll give you one last chance Descole. End this nonsense now and you'll have another chance to right your wrongs. It doesn't have to be this way."
>>
File: 1480585808945.jpg (234KB, 1250x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480585808945.jpg
234KB, 1250x1000px
>>9088472
I want to dismantle (and fuck) Drossel!
>>
>>9088472
>Anon stops the head pat and gives her a quick peck on the cheek before turning around.
Sorry for not having anything cute, I guess now you don't want me around. I'll take my leave.
>He says knowing she would stop him, Anon just liked teasing the cute robot.
>>
>>9088451
Wanna play cards?
>>
>>9088432
Oh no that answered plenty.

So my answer to this is: Yes, yes I will dick wolf milf. I will destroy that fluff butt in a thousand ways if you will let me do so.
>>
File: 1f2b33d3246e224db61fb7dac2a96a81.jpg (302KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1f2b33d3246e224db61fb7dac2a96a81.jpg
302KB, 1000x1000px
>>9088284
>As he laid on her soft, exposed stomach, Melusine relaxed and sighed happily in her date's company.
Hmm?
>She lifted her head and craned her neck in order to look down at him. Considering his question for a moment, she then went wide-eyed, nearly flipping over in shock, but holding herself from doing so, to avoid sending him flying into the sea.
W-Wha-...!
>She couldn't believe he was asking about something like that already. Sure, he had been nothing but nice for the entirety of their date, but it was all moving so fast... And yet, it took her but a moment to realize that, yes, she wanted it as well. With a cough, and a scratch of her cheek, she replied, unsure:
A-Ah, um... I-...
>Ahem
That's a good question. It probably wouldn't be different than the way you would do it with any other girl, right...?
>She said, not really having a clue either. She had never done such a thing, after all, but was certainly willing to try to make it work.

>>9088376
>Is poked
Uh-huh, yup. That it would.
>She says as she pinches the sword between her thumb and index claws, flicking it over her shoulder.
>>
>>9088463
>Her roars of approval, along with the tight feeling around his cock, causes him to quickly speed things up. His hips move faster and faster as the sound of flesh smacking against each other ring out in the air. Anon leans further and further forward until he's laid completely on top of the lioness, pounding down straight into her cunt.
>>
File: Borderlands2kreigThePsycho.jpg (88KB, 1275x708px) Image search: [Google]
Borderlands2kreigThePsycho.jpg
88KB, 1275x708px
>>9088451
NO! DON'T DO IT!
>>
>>9088467
But you are a woman, I just love to see the tough tomboy look everyone's been saying, though if you do get the muscles under those clothes, why not you show them? In fact why not show the entirety of your body, all the way down to your feet?
>>
>>9088454

Not to be rude, but I don't have one anon. Yet so long as it would not cause any trouble I see no harm in having a single account in the future for continued private rps but I prefer playing in threads.

>>9088492

A thousand? Gracious don't intimidate me too much! Thank you though and feel free to kick me a starter if you have something cooked up when you see me.

>Vanishes to stop taking up valuable post with her boring chatting
>>
>>9088521
*got
>>
File: IMG_7020.gif (2MB, 864x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7020.gif
2MB, 864x594px
>>9088511
>It felt so right to do this; even if it was with a different species. Her pussy was filling up with his cock, as she was bouncing her ass on and off his dick, roaring fiercely as she felt her cunt quiver more and more, like she was gonna cum soon. She nuzzles her back into her owner, purring sensually in delight at how pleasant he always felt to her.
>>
File: many dicks.png (332KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
many dicks.png
332KB, 600x800px
>>9088434
>The redhead swims up to the glass.
That's your cue, friends. Come on up to the top of the tank! I'll do you all a favor for bringing me such a good toy for the night!
>Ariel turned back to her captive audience.
I have a feeling you'll enjoy this. You've got your hands, go ahead and finish yourself.
>She swims up a few feet to the bachelor party surrounding the top of the aquarium. She floats on the surface beckoningly.
Come on, boys! I know you're dying to cum, so do it on me!
>A few immediately shot their loads on her face and bare chest. The groom and best man each got a hand in cumming on her face and in her mouth, while the last groomsman got a few strokes of the tail to get him off. As the rest of the party came, Ariel had more and more of the thick ropes laying across her chest, face and tail, until one could barely see her features for the semen.
>>
>>9088525
If I catch you when I see you, Kibbles I believe it was, I shall. I love me some milfs, and fluff butt is just a bonus.
>>
>>9088472
This isn't harassment, I'm just wondering if gynoids like you have a heart, not just organ-wise, but feelings? I know that robots don't feelings, but I feel as if you're different from the rest.
>>
>>9088521
>Dai raised her brow as he asked that, wondering what the hell kind of pervert she was talking to that wanted her to strip outside in broad daylight. She rolled her eyes only to grab the guy by the collar and nearly drag him to the nearest bedroom. Once she was comfortable enough she simply pulled off her dress, still wearing the same panties and wraps as she always has.
There, that better? Knew you wouldn't stop asking unless you see it but here I am. 100% all natural Daidouji, just without that cap that makes me look tough. You happy?
>>
Any girl with a cock bigger than mine?
>>
>>9088550
>At this point, he was fucking her as if he was an animal himself, his throbbing cock pounding over and over again into her while he kept himself mounted on top of her. Unable to hold himself back from the sheer intensity of it all, his hips smack against her ass a final few times before he hilts her on the inside, the head of his dick spewing forth with cum to coat her insides white.
>>
>>9088577
All of them.
>>
File: 1492462065918.jpg (81KB, 850x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1492462065918.jpg
81KB, 850x1280px
>>9088577
I think it'd be more rare to find a girl with a smaller dong than what you've got, Anon.
>>
>>9088510
>Anon looks up at her and rubs her stomach softly, he realizes she obviously wouldn't know she's such a pure dragon.He pecks her soft stomach then has a seat and slowly slides himself up closer to her head, he smiles once more and abruptly gives her another kiss, this one passionate and long, his lips pressed against hers and ruining her make up. Anon's tongue slowly moving into her mouth, the size may have been relatively smaller but it still went in and did it's work, he teased her tongue with his before pulling away from the kiss, their mixed saliva leaving a small trail as he pulled away.
I'm sorry for asking that, I just really like you.
>He says as the saliva trail snaps and anon looks down not realizing this entire time an erection had been growing, the whole time it grew rubbing against her soft base, he immediately got embarrassed and looked away. Unusual for Anon to not be confident but the thought that he was already so attracted to her had started to get into his mind.
I-I'm sorry mel....
>He says letting out a loud gulp
>>
>>9088489
>>9088468
Protect me, minions! This guy >>9088518
is totally gonna kill me, minions WHAT ARE YO DOING?!
>>
>>9088552
>There was a look of shock on Anon's face as she said that. He thought this was all for him, that he'd get a blow job or something. Finish himself!? He looked out at the audience, but most had moved up to the top floor, and the rest for involved with other girls, technically, no one was watching him. He looked up, and through the clear water he could blurrily make out what was going on above. He tried to unstrap himself from the chair and swim up to her, but he was trapped. When the very sticky mermaid returned, thin wisps of semen trailing in to the water from the larger loads sticking to her skin as she moved, Anon was already masturbating, a look on his face that he felt ashamed to be doing so. There was plenty of entertainment on the second floor, so most of the audience was still up there.
>>
>>9088588
>>9088591

No need to be mean, you know?
>>
>>9088467
>A phone rings next to Daidouji.
>>
File: Claptrap.jpg (30KB, 400x505px) Image search: [Google]
Claptrap.jpg
30KB, 400x505px
>>9088604
Heh, even gods like myself make mistakes, huh..
>>
File: 1492471279490.jpg (70KB, 572x643px) Image search: [Google]
1492471279490.jpg
70KB, 572x643px
>>9088610
But it's so tiny! Aren't you ashamed at all? If mine was as small as yours is, I'd just chop it off. I think you would really be better off as a girl, Anon.
>>
File: IMG_7029.jpg (39KB, 800x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7029.jpg
39KB, 800x609px
>>9088583
>If a animal's mind could be even emptier after being fucked for so hard, her mind was. She could only feel how good this was feeling, even purring in delight, before finally roaring with pleasure as she came alongside him. Her spunk along with his swirled around inside her stomach. She lifts her leg up and begins to lap at her dripping cunt, all in view for her master to see. Her tongue was slow and very precise, like she was trying to tease him. Eventually, she did finish up, but not before crawling back up to the anon, curling up around him, with her muzzle against his face, licking his lips and cheek once more.
>>
>>9088625

I doubt a midget like you has a bigger cock.
>>
>>9088625
Oh yeah? Why don't you show us your dick then?
>>
>>9088625
Is this a new Ritsu ava I spy?
>>
File: knightkobold.png (320KB, 650x861px) Image search: [Google]
knightkobold.png
320KB, 650x861px
>>9088510
>Gulps as the wooden sword flies off out of view
Heh, yeah.
>Nervousweatingproceeds
I-i mean it'd be good for you, I'm sure. Since I'm really tasty, but it would no doubt still really suck for me....
>coughs
>>
>>9088575
>Anon seems impressed by Dai's powerful body, he looked directly down at her feet
Very nice, even without the hat you still manage to strike fear into those who are weak with that body. Though can you do something for me, now that you wear nothing but wraps and a thong?
>>
File: 6325927.jpg (127KB, 610x446px) Image search: [Google]
6325927.jpg
127KB, 610x446px
>>9088485
(FORBIDDEN)

>>9088488
>The anon is quick to get what he wants but perhaps not quite in the way he wanted. Before he realizes it, his legs are swept out from under him with a well-placed kick reminiscent of a Capoeira move before Drossel expertly lands on top of his chest in a seated position
...Did you call me cute just now?

>>9088565
Ah? I'm different? Is this also about being cool?
>The poor thing seems a bit hung up on that subject
>>
File: 937.jpg (44KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
937.jpg
44KB, 680x680px
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>9088604
>>9088615
GIVE ME BACK THE SALE SOCKS METAL BOX
>>
>>9088662
>Anon landing on his back looks up and tries to catch his breath
....y-yes....
>Anon looks up at her on his chest, his hands spread wide
Because....you are cute..
>>
File: 1465358139048.jpg (705KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1465358139048.jpg
705KB, 1000x1000px
>>9088614
>Dai was wondering it this was yet againmore filthy weaboo pranking, but as a member of Hanzo academy she was responsible for taking the line like anyone else is. She grabs the landline and puts it up to her ear.
Hello?
>>9088657
>Daidouji knew this was coming, a blunt look on her face as she was waiting for the situation to escalate into some other lewd endeavor again. She took notice right away that he was another one of those oddballs that liked her feet, sitting her strong but feminine frame on the bed and crossing her legs as her feet were lifted off the ground.
Alright, alright, you got me in here guy what did you have in mind then?
>>
>>9088639
>Anon's mind was in another place as he pulled himself out of her dripping cunt. He flopped down onto his back, thinking about just how satisfying that was along side the fact that he had just fucked a lion. The latter point seemed to fade away, however, as he watched her clean herself up before she curled up besides him. Without a second thought, his arms wrapped around his new pet as he nuzzled himself in rest against her soft coat.
>>
>>9088642
>>9088644
You perverts just want to see me naked, don't you? Fine, I'll do it just to prove you wrong. Ta-dah~!
>>9088649
I'm not interested in taking part in any kind of avatarfag circlejerk, I'm just here to play Ritsu.

(Jesus, there's barely any futa Ritsu art out there.)
>>
File: Hestia(5).jpg (297KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(5).jpg
297KB, 566x800px
>>9088460
>After her orgasm, her pussy was pretty sensitive, pulsating on his manhood, needy for more but at the same time it was drunk, slowly loosening a bit as he keeps thrusting. Her body was completely limb at this point. She was not able to move her body as he takes her head, pulling her back just to thrust deep inside of her once again. The Goddess opens her mouth and nods to resply to his question after sucking on the invading digit with her delicate lips, brushing her wet muscle on it. When he lets her go once more, Hestia's hair is already a mess, all over the place and her mouth is watery.
Mhmm... Human seed is the best... One of the reasons why I love to purify the members of the Hestia Familia.~

(Wew, I loved this! Thank you so much anon and I hope you had a good time as well.)
>>
File: kneeling.png (1MB, 1280x1517px) Image search: [Google]
kneeling.png
1MB, 1280x1517px
I'm free to chat and maybe do a quickie before bed, if anyone wants to talk mermaid.
>>
>>9088696
>Surprisingly enough there was no under-the-breath snickering from boys that were clearly prepubescent, but rather a calm, crisp, and professional sounding voice.
Yes, is this Hanzo Academy?
>>
File: IMG_7041.jpg (560KB, 1011x1528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7041.jpg
560KB, 1011x1528px
>>9088710
(That was quite nice; thanks anon! Hope to see you another time~!)
>>
>>9088598
>She coos quietly as he kisses along the softer scales of her exposed belly, moving up closer to her face. She gladly returns the passion of his kiss with her own, needless to say however her own tongue pretty much covers the entirety of his face with her saliva, leaving him drenched in the stuff. What minimal make-up she had just as a matter of principle had quickly dissipated, having not been made with dragon features in mind obviously.
There's no need to be sorry, anon...
>She shakes her head, trying to smile reassuringly at him before gently patting his shoulder with a single claw.
I really like you too. I'd like to, um... I'd like to do it with you, if you want.
>Taking her claw off of him, she gingerly holds it above him and points past him, down south, under her navel. There he would find what he was looking for in order to get started with the most intimate part of their date.
I-If you're ready, I think I am, too...

>>9088651
Really tasty, you say?
>She plucks him off the ground by his cape, dangling him in front of her eyes as she licks her lips.
Maybe I should see for myself how true that is.
>>
>>9088712
G-god...
You are bigger than my pathetic 3 inches...
And so thicker to...
(You don't need pictures always; just describe the cock via text!)
>>
>>9088735
(You too, maybe something as anthro Nala? I'm good either way.)
>>
>>9088662
You're more then just cool, you're cute, charming, kind, and so much more. You so different from the others, you seem...perfect.
>>
>>9088728
God, Ariel is so beautiful...
Any more Disney princesses here? Maybe a Jasmine?
>>
>>9088715
(A wonderful place to leave it I think. And that's fantastic to hear, I loved it as well! Hope you didn't mind keeping you for so long, I should be thanking you, after all. Hestia is bestia and all that.)
>>
File: headphones.jpg (1MB, 900x1240px) Image search: [Google]
headphones.jpg
1MB, 900x1240px
>>9088764
I think an Elsa comes around on occasion, but I don't remember any others.
>>
File: 494.jpg (125KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
494.jpg
125KB, 900x1273px
>>9088765
(You don't need to worry. I think If anything it was my fault but I am glad you played with me until the end. I really enjoyed it a lot and for some reason I think I've played with you before.)
>>
>>9088728
Hypothetically, if the surgery were possible, would you really give up your ability to walk to become a mermaid?
>>
>>9088696
Step on me. Step on me with your strong feet, I absolutely love the feeling of women's feet pounding down onto my body always excites, I'm especially thrilled with a powerful woman like you, what do you say? I hope this offer didn't disgust you in anyway?
>>
File: 8541764.jpg (138KB, 541x738px) Image search: [Google]
8541764.jpg
138KB, 541x738px
>>9088694
>Without any words, Drossel begins beating lightly on the anon's chest. There should be some sort of "baka baka baka" chant here that one would expect but Drossel remains silent as she beats on the anon lightly

>>9088760
>charming
(Haha fuck, no, that was season 2. I'll play that one if someone wants some kind of THICCbot)
Ah...W-well, what others have you seen? I mean, I need to know who I stand up against.
>>
>>9088741
I think I am...
>He says clearing his throat as he quickly gives her another peck before making his way down to her navel, he looks down and then back at her, a bit worried that he couldn't please her he hesitates before stripping his boxers off. Now fully nude in front of Melusine, Anon slowly angles himself and starts to insert himself into Mel, his cock obviously looking small in comparison but still he attempted to insert himself. Before he knew it he was fully in and already regretting doing this, Anon felt as if he had forced her into this but his cock was already inside of her and it was too late.
How does it feel?
>He asks trying to move his hips slowly moving his cock around trying to stimulate her.
>>
>>9088777
(A mix I suppose, but it was worth it in my eyes honestly. I couldn't miss the chance to play with Hestia.
And damn. You found me out. I have played with you before (twice now I think). I hope it's a good kind of recognition at least.)
>>
>>9088672
What is this bandit even saying?! Sic him, minions! HELP YOUR MASTER!
>runs away
>>
File: tide pool.png (2MB, 1100x1441px) Image search: [Google]
tide pool.png
2MB, 1100x1441px
>>9088778
Well, if you bake in being able to breathe water, it'd certainly be cool. Plus, we have waterproof electronics, so it's not like I'd give up too much. And I'd still have a social life. I'd love to have the ability to transform on will, but if I had to pick, I might actually go with the tail.
>>
>>9088799
>Anon laughs as she beats him obviously not trying to hurt him, he sits up and moves her onto his lap as they both sit there.
I knew you liked being called cute, even if you don't admit it.
>He responds now able to breath properly, Anon wraps his arms around her and places a quick kiss where her lips should be.
Drossel, you're so adorable.
>>
File: Descole7.png (964KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Descole7.png
964KB, 1600x900px
>>9088483
"You know not the destiny that unfolds!"
>His voice echoed rage of his own. He sounded distressed, like a man who was soon to lose everything within his final moments. He continued to fight on, growing more outmatched by his opponent with each clashing of steel. With the build up of anger, he started to slip, losing his focus and his skills visibly starting to diminish. It seemed like with each collision of their sword, Owain's blade was closer to being able to due harm to the man, only to be met with resistance that was still able to put up a fight.
"I brought you into this world, and I'll be damned if you continue to make a mockery of my work! You fooled me once, but not again! I will see to it that after today that you live on no more! I swear to it you will return to the pits of hell!"
>Yelling his words, it was obvious now that Descole was no longer using his skill to fight, but his pure anger. His fighting style diminished. It was sloppy, each swing was forceful, and he now wielded his sword with both his hands. However, even with this determination in winning this fight, he was still getting pushed back. He was baffled at his superiority, but the battle was far from over. Now that the two had traversed the catwalk during the entirety of their duel, the door rose up and allowed the two access into the next chamber. This chamber, being vast in size, had much more wiring, tubes, and other contraptions hanging everywhere. In the center was a large, thick layered glass surrounding three other cylinders of glass containing many strips of what looked like copper wiring. On the far end of the curving room, however, there was a control panel stationed right in front of similar screens that was spread across the previous chamber.
"If you were to win, what would that accomplish?! You have no end goal! You're nothing but a lost soul wondering a realm that is anything but your own! You fight for those that don't matter to you!"
>>
File: 1468213246804.jpg (393KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468213246804.jpg
393KB, 1920x1080px
>>9088730
>Dai was relieved the call sounded somewhat serious. Even if the voice behind the other line sounded young they were used to having callers of many ages given the academy was still a high profile japanese school.
Why yes it is, do I need to forward you to a professor then?
>>9088785
>Dai met the man with yet another roll of her eyes, only to give a strong kick of his legs to sweep him on the floor. She waited till the begging fetishist landed flat on his back, walking right over and planting her bare foot right on his chest for starters. She wasn't forceful and just let her toned foot relax over him, wriggling her toes a bit as she waited for his reaction to it all.
I get this request more than I'd like to admit, this doing anything for you then pal?
>>
>>9088829
kass go to sleep.
>>
File: knightpov.png (341KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
knightpov.png
341KB, 1000x1200px
>>9088741
W-well, it is known that noble knights such as myself always taste the best.
>Ding! Something hard hitting metal pierces the air. Seemingly coming from the knight dangling in front of you
>If he could sweat any harder, it'd be pouring from his helmet by this point
I mean... I'm completely defenceless right now. There's absolutely nothing stopping you from eating me.
>>
>>9088820
Jesus christ that pic just got me horny
>>
>>9088820
Is it wrong that I find the idea of a woman drastically surgically altering herself for her fetish to be sexy?
>>
File: kj.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
kj.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>9088809
(It was. I really loved it. I don't think I was a mix. I was the one taking a lot more time and writing badly but I loved it.
I can drop in the thread during the week as well. I just have to choose a good time. Heh, yeah, I recognized you for some reason. And yes it is a good kind of recognition and I'd like to play with you again in the future.)
>>
>>9088835
>The voice on the other end doesn't change its tone.
Excellent! Oh, and don't you worry about doing that. I'm pretty sure this is something a student could help me with. I was just calling to inquire how I can get in touch with a certain department of your academy. The number I was given keeps saying that the number is out of service.
>>
>>9088876
meh, we have people who like bimbos and have their wives get surgery. you're fine
>>
>>9088835
>Anon gets aroused be her feet put pressure on his body, a bulge starts to tent up around his crotch
Just step on me some more, master, maybe you can stick your toes right into my mouth, just to get a nice taste of them.
>>
File: tongue.jpg (117KB, 988x700px) Image search: [Google]
tongue.jpg
117KB, 988x700px
>>9088870
What about it? The tits? The exposed genitalia?

>>9088876
Not really. It probably has to do with a voyeuristic kind of dominance. I can't imagine it's too uncommon.

>>9088888
Nice quints.
>>
>>9088900
Everything, just the image got me horny. Also I was the quints so thanks
>>
File: Descole30.png (215KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
Descole30.png
215KB, 500x420px
>>9088855
Only if you say please.
>>
File: Seibah (130).jpg (228KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Seibah (130).jpg
228KB, 800x800px
>>9088888
Exquisite, anon.
>>
>>9088912
Nope, remember you submit to me even if you fuck my ass~
>>
>>9088900
I want the mermaid to suck me off.
>>
File: C122Y_EUoAAPv6K.jpg (62KB, 848x868px) Image search: [Google]
C122Y_EUoAAPv6K.jpg
62KB, 848x868px
>>9088900
That gives me an idea...if you'd enjoy a fresh experience. How would you feel about a scene where you come to me as a human, someone named Ariel, already looks like Ariel as much as she can, and wants to become a real mermaid, and I surgically alter your body to make you one.

If that's too weird for you, just forget I asked.

Sheesh, good thing I'm anonymous. Pic related.
>>
>>9088942
>fresh experience
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9k3ANTSsQs
>>
File: 4a3b65de89886c88d1f79e075576c69c.jpg (877KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
4a3b65de89886c88d1f79e075576c69c.jpg
877KB, 3000x3000px
>>9088807
>The fine pink slit at the base of Melusine's tail offered anon a clear indication of where her nethers were, and while the size different between them was rather important, the fact that she had never done this before helped mitigate some of it. Her virgin, pristine walls were rather snug and tight-fitting despite their larger size, making for quite the enjoyable entry. She gave a flustered, but warm smile at the anon as he worked away at her flower down there, nodding in approval.
It- It feels good, anon... Keep, ah, keep going~
>The new, unique sensation was taking her by surprise, and while she wasn't exactly sure how it would all go down, she still very much enjoyed it nonetheless.

>>9088864
Ahh, well, if there's nothing stopping me... Why not? Free lunch after all, right?
>Without further ado, she opened her mouth wide under the knight as she brought him over her head. Then, she unceremoniously let go of his cape, sending him to plunge straight down into her maw, swallowing him whole.
>>
File: 1465120864367.jpg (168KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1465120864367.jpg
168KB, 500x625px
>>9088882
Huh?
>Dai was curious on the other end of the line, especially if someone was calling for a private department of Hanzo Academy. She kept her cool either way and just assumed it was still a run of the mill student she was talking to, staying on the line to help and in the case a classman of her tenure was needed to handle this.
You're talking to an upperclassman of the academy, what do you need pal?
>>9088895
>Dai wonders how guys like her keep finding her and how many more of them there have to be as she just follows through with it. She is fully standing on the anon at this point, wondering how well he can take the full weight as both of her feet were firmly on his chest and stomach. Dai kept with his pleading and slid her large foot over to his mouth, looking away from him and his growing bulge as the wiggled her dainty toes over his lips.
Just don't make it any weirder than it was to be ok guy?
>>
>>9088877
(Oh don't worry about it, like I said, it wasn't a problem. Hell, I had things to take care of anyway, so if it hadn't been you it would've been me. Also you write wonderfully, that's what I meant when I said I loved it too, you know. Part of the reason I look forward to sundays here.
>during the week
Well, if I spot you I'd love to go again instead of waiting. I usually lurk when I have time for lewds around the time I was today, not to mention I'm sure plenty would love to see you during the week too.
>Good kind
Ah, a relief to hear. I always worry I am too wordy and repeat myself, so that fills me with confidence to hear you say so when I admire your stuff. Definitely excited to see you next, then. Hestia's fun to bully a little bit..)
>>
File: tumblr_oockifk8XK1vrkvxbo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oockifk8XK1vrkvxbo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x356px
>>9088942
>>9088900
>>
File: Kass43.png (217KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
Kass43.png
217KB, 850x850px
>>9088924
Bah, fine, anon, you got me...
>Even though the anon didn't consent to it, Kass freely took him along to go to bed.
>>
>>9088968
>screams as he is dragged to inevitable love making
>>
File: fork shrug.png (492KB, 1202x1969px) Image search: [Google]
fork shrug.png
492KB, 1202x1969px
>>9088930
Oh, do you now? And what makes you think the mermaid will agree to diddle your drongle?

>>9088942
>>9088965
I think I'd prefer to stay away from shit that is even borderline guro. But I perfectly understand. I have had moments like that.
But if you didn't want graphic detail, I might be persuaded.

>>9088968
>kass is 2pure4erp
>>
>>9088982
>mfw ariel ava appears
You up for rp or am I too late?
>>
>>9088982
It would be graphic, but not really guro. I mean, you'd survive, and it's surgery, you wouldn't feel pain. Most likely you'd be asleep for the surgeries and just wake up to an altered body as you happily became a real mermaid one surgery at a time.
>>
>>9088961
>A crackled sigh of relief came as she volunteered her help.
Oh my gosh, thank you so much for this!
>The voice clears its throat.
It would absolutely make my day if you could direct me to the Office of Regional Affairs.
>>
>>9088982
Well, she hasn't had much issue with it yet. Also I'm not actually up for a session at this moment. Just, you know, bonertown.
>>
File: 666.gif (459KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
666.gif
459KB, 540x304px
>>9088964
(Gotchu! Alrighty then. I'll try to drop here during the week but I can't make any promises. Though maybe those days will be friday or saturday. No, no, it's okay. Write whatever makes you feel comfortable and don't stress yourself over it. Now that I know I've played with you more than one time. Would you like to have some kind of continuation? Or you always want start fresh every time? Either way is fine by me but I am wondering about your tastes. Y-you do more than bullying her.)
>>
>>9088982
I want to do a scene some time where I fish you out of the water accidentally, in a net along with a bunch of fish, and you flop around on the deck and realize you don't know how to move very well without water, and you're at my mercy.
>>
File: laugh.jpg (156KB, 850x1199px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
156KB, 850x1199px
>>9089001
>mfw you have no face
I can do a quickie, but nothing dedicated. You can add me on Discord if you'd like to be able to track me down.

>>9089013
Interesting. I'll sleep on that one.

>>9089015
Well, I get just as turned on when I think about being a mermaid sucking dick. So I guess that makes us even.

>>9089031
Now THAT sounds lewd. Tomorrow? I'd hate to start something in-depth and leave you hanging at the beginning.
>>
How often do you get anons that pose as other anons currently in the middle of a session? Like, people that just take the place of others.

I feel like I could fill in a shitposting niche here.
>>
>>9088954
>Anon continues his pace, his cock moving against her tight walls, his hips slowly speeding up as he hears her encourage him more. Anon's shaft scraping against the walls of her tight pussy, the size alone of her got him nervous but the sensation he was now feeling only gave him more confidence. His cock now penetrating his online lover, they had only ever done this online and never in a million years did he think he'd do this with her. The pace that Anon was going started to speed up, his thrusts making small waves as they hit her bare bottom, Anon's cock repeatedly getting squeezed as he entered her, his mind going blank each time causing his pace to alter whenever her tight pussy was constricting around his cock, anon sped up and rested his body on her stomach as his hips collided with her ass.
I'm happy you....let me do this.....princess.
>He says with a smile as he struggles to catch his breath.
>>
File: knightdragonprincess.png (61KB, 980x775px) Image search: [Google]
knightdragonprincess.png
61KB, 980x775px
>>9088954
>Welp
I'm totally boned.... Wonder how long I can live inside a dragon before dying.
>Unzips armor
>>
>>9089045
>mfw she's right.
Uhh sure discord sounds fine, what's your username?
>>
>>9089028
(Oh, of course. It'll be a nice treat if you can, but always take care of other stuff first. Weekends are easier for most people I imagine, so you'll probably find plenty of anons any weekend for sure.
I do try to, and if you liked it, then I've done something right. That's good by me. Continuation? That actually sounds really fun. Especially if she recognizes him, and knows what he wants or what he's like. Really cute to think about her response. I'd love that I think.
>More than bully
And I'll do it again until she learns just how much she loves it. Might take a few times buuut...)
>>
>>9089045
Tomorrow it is. Do you have semi-regular hours here? Wouldn't want to plan my day wrong and miss you.
>>
>>9089045
Bonertown population escalating. What's your Discord?
>>
File: caged.png (1MB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
caged.png
1MB, 700x1000px
>>9089065
>>9089080
bitch-for-consent#1682

>>9089079
I sometimes come on in the middle of the day randomly, but mostly it's 2300-0230 CDT.
>>
>>9089097
Late night is when I'm more likely here. Why that odd schedule? Do you have a job AND a social life like some /normie/?
>>
>>9089097
>These pictures.
Now I want to do a scene where I fish you up, and chain you in a tank of water, traveling around charging people to see a mermaid, and charging extra after the shows to let men jerk off and cum into your tank. Or even better, That's the only food you get until you learn to be more compliant.
>>
Shikata ga nai
>>
File: 3dacb76da1ca91531fe32ef4e6b34c10.jpg (428KB, 1012x1295px) Image search: [Google]
3dacb76da1ca91531fe32ef4e6b34c10.jpg
428KB, 1012x1295px
>>9089014
Wha? We got a transfer student? Huh, that's neat. Not many gaijin manage to grade their way into Hanzo academy, last one I can remember is that blonde girl. Yeah sure I can help you, that place can be found on the first floor of the academy, far west of the school the signs and shit on the door make it hard to miss, that help?
>Dai gives some simple directions through the phone in attempt to be at least a little helpful even if she wasn't the most informative person in school.
>>
>>9089147
(Any space for another rp?)
>>
File: 1449195148580.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449195148580.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>9089162
(Yeah, I don't have a ton of time but I can fit in one more. Anything you had in mind then?)
>>
>>9089175
(no it's fine, when's the next time you'll be on?)
>>
>>9089051
>Melusine's own breath began to hasten as he plowed into her with more increasing vigor. Her words slowly devolved into moans of delight, her untouched folds squeezing anon's member from every angle.
A-And I'm happy you're- Aah~ Doing it, anon! It feels so good~!
>The large dragon's entire body rocked softly back and forth into the water in motions opposed to the anon's. Her large, soaked snatch craved the male lover's seed, no matter how incompatible their species might have been, she needed it and she wanted it.

>>9089052
>Lucky for him, he would land on a pile of gold and gems, forming a bit of a safe island amongst the watery acids of her stomach. She really ought to stock those elsewhere sometime.
... Still alive, in there?
>>
>>9089147
You certainly do! Coming this fall! And thanks again for this. Like I said, I would've called the ORA myself, but some malicious forces are going around handing out wrong numbers to people. Oh, and one more thing. I believe that office has a phone service called the Managerial Uniformity Direct Action Hotline. Do you happen to know what that number is?
>>
File: Hestia(68).jpg (253KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(68).jpg
253KB, 1920x1080px
>>9089075
(The reason I don't show up during the week is because I am either relaxing or trying out new things. That's basically it. I don't have to push myself to show up during the week, so it might be a good idea to do every once in a while.
There we go then. We'll have continuation to our ERP, even if it's just a little, it's a good touch sometimes. I hope I can recognize you the next time too.
W-well... Judging by the sessions I remember... You want to break her until she admits it every time.)
>>
File: curled tail.png (746KB, 789x1000px) Image search: [Google]
curled tail.png
746KB, 789x1000px
>>9089114
Why, yes. I'm a student with friends and gainful employment.

>>9089139
Is it just the dead hours that bring out the extreme stuff? Not that I wouldn't be into that. Sounds hot, actually.
>>
>>9089215
I'm normally around earlier that I was today. We'll have some fun tomorrow night. Or afternoon if we show up at the same time. Get some sleep.
>>
File: 12427780.png (201KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
12427780.png
201KB, 600x450px
>>9088825
(sorry, was waiting for the other anon)
>Despite not having lips, the anon's kiss has the same effect on Drossel as it would on her if she did have them. Her metallic twintails seem to start to rise up slightly on their own as the situation and her embarrassment overtake her non-existent features. Regardless, she doesn't seem...displeased
A-ah...W-well, I am...very...mn...
>While she's managing words, she doesn't seem to be stringing them together in any particular pattern
>>
>>9089215
Has Ariel ever used an eel as a dildo?
Follow-up - was the eel into it? Or traumatized?
>>
>>9089184
(I tend to be on in the dead hours because by the time it gets late on the best coast everyone is winding down. It's not a set schedule though, weekends are usually good given all the free time. But if you ever see my card or anything don't be afraid to just ask, glad to play if we can ever find a good time anon. Have a good night to ya.)
>>9089199
>Dai was too brimming with rage to realize just how easily he managed to dance around her with those acronyms, as clever and humorous as it would be to an outside observer. She tries to hide any sign of how badly that broke her in her voice as she growled back on the other end.
T...Try calling the school in the phone book and pressing 0 for operator next time. They can tell you what you need to know.
>She wanted to crush the phone in her bare hands but that shit cost the school money so she hangs it up properly. It doesn't hide her searing amount of incredible rage, finding the nearest boulder near the school to punch into rubble and dirt to work off the anger.
>>
>>9089197
>Anon's speed increased, his cock now slamming into her Dragon pussy, his thick meat stabbing at her walls. Anon now getting a firm grip and a proper pace, continues to fuck the sexy dragon in front of him. His thick cock throbbing as her pussy clamps down on it.
Princess, I'm going to cum.
>He says as he starts to leak precum inside, after a few more pumps Anon lets his load leak deep inside of her, he pulls out still shooting strings all over her body.
I-I love you.....
>Anon says as he tries catching his breath, his cum slowly leaking out.
(Thanks, princess. Hopefully we can do a long term with the relationship. Goodnight~)
>>
>>9089204
(Ah, I see. Well in that case, do whatever it is you'd like to do then. I know I'd be happy to have a week visit-if I can make it on and such.
I'm happy to hear! It'll probably be mostly him teasing her about their past deeds, and asking if she missed his cock. You know, some nice touches like that. Should I...identify myself or something? I'm not really sure what to say other than being that anon that tries to break her. Maybe breakanon, or something simple, just to jog your memory. Any suggestions?
That is definitely my favorite, also, heh. If I can fulfil her secret desires, it'll make it all the easier for her to admit she loves the ritual for entirely different reasons. I love watching pure sweethearts lose themselves in lust like her.)
>>
>>9089046
It only happened once when Owain interrupted some anon's session Daisy and caused him to have a mental breakdown over it
>>
>>9089283
(Best coast.) You from the west? woo, I can't wait to rp with you soon.
>>
File: knighttower.png (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
knighttower.png
18KB, 500x500px
>>9089197
>Completely butt-naked, he rests his armor on the island of treasure before sitting down for what may be his very last masturbation session
For the moment, yes I am. Also, couldn't help but notice that you don't chew your food....
>>
>>9089256
You are?
>He asked holding her tightly, her cute reaction made him want her more, his cock slowly growing erect between her legs as he holds her longer.
Hopefully, I get to see more of your cute antics Drossel.
>He says giving her another kiss, this one a bit longer but still giving her the same affect.
(All good, still here.)
>>
File: 79NKZua.jpg (218KB, 850x1166px) Image search: [Google]
79NKZua.jpg
218KB, 850x1166px
>>9089305
(Yeah I'm a burger on the coast since Timezones tend to be a big factor in coordinating RP. And still glad to be of service when we can find a good time, on both here and discord if you ever want to hit me up. Even if I can't right away no shame in asking and be glad to sometime.)
>>
File: bubbles.jpg (104KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
bubbles.jpg
104KB, 894x894px
>>9089252
Yes sir!

>>9089271
That would be interesting for my theoretical camshow. Are there realistic eel dildos out there?
>>
>>9089331
(I'd love to get your discord, I'm also a burger on the best coast~)
>>
>>9089298
I'm new here, so I dunno what you mean by that. Some avafag jumped in the middle of session and took over, mindbreaking the anon?
>>
>>9089283
>As he hears her voice beginning to fade, an obvious signal that the phone was back on its way towards the wall, the once completely straight voice suddenly yells loudly enough for her to hear.
THANK YOU! REMEMBER THE HANZO ACADEMY CHANT! GO GO GOOOORRRAAAAA-
>>
>>9089351
no, some avafag jumped in another avafags session trying to rp with said avafag and when she rejected him he had a break down
>>
File: 1465121443250.jpg (1MB, 1600x950px) Image search: [Google]
1465121443250.jpg
1MB, 1600x950px
>>9089342
(Proud to represent man, it's right up there on the card. Feel free to add me as you like, all's good.)>>9088137
>>
>>9089291
>The dragon lets out a long roar of pleasure as she feels her lover ejaculate within her vast walls, climaxing just as he does. As they both come down, she holds him close against herself as they bask in the moonlight.
T-Thank you, anon...
(You're welcome! Sleep well now anon, and take care.)

>>9089323
... Oh, right, I guess I kind of missed the whole "tasting" part, right? Whoops.
>She hears some muffled shuffling coming from her stomach, wondering what he might be up to.
Hey, what are you doing in there, now?
>>
File: 1492853956244.jpg (276KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492853956244.jpg
276KB, 1024x1024px
yo yo yo, where are the MILFs?
>>
File: 1468019119120.jpg (80KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1468019119120.jpg
80KB, 640x640px
>>9089358
>There was once a very large boulder near the school by the woods, this is now replaced by a large pile of pebbles that curiously spelled out the words "NOT EVERYTHING IS A FUCKING REFERENCE"
>>
>>9089398
Wait what just happened?
>>
File: 3153997.jpg (140KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
3153997.jpg
140KB, 800x800px
>>9089326
Haa...uuu...m...
>Again, despite not having a mouth, the noises made by Drossel are indicative of one whose mouth is occupied by another's. The anon might be surprised to feel Drossel quivering a bit as she's held by him; an odd reaction for one without muscles but all the same, it's not hard to tell that she's not used to this much affection. She's way into it, though.
>>
File: abubu (7).jpg (485KB, 900x1900px) Image search: [Google]
abubu (7).jpg
485KB, 900x1900px
>>9089380
The "MIlfs", you say.....?
>>
File: 7984cf76b12b9ee9bd51955084cd81ac.jpg (317KB, 1440x1448px) Image search: [Google]
7984cf76b12b9ee9bd51955084cd81ac.jpg
317KB, 1440x1448px
>>9089410
People so ingrained with one popular codifier of a look that they have to assume anything similar is a derivative of the most popular example. Fucking Weaboos.
>>
File: dragonprincessbj.png (925KB, 1280x1496px) Image search: [Google]
dragonprincessbj.png
925KB, 1280x1496px
>>9089376
Heh.... Yeah, guess I got lucky huh. I think.
>Stroking his erect shaft, knightanon glanced around to take in his surroundings. Shamelessly thinking about the dragon that had just swallowed him.... in one gulp
Nothing... Just naked and jerking it right now. How about you?
>>
>>9089448
IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCE

WEFWEUFWEIOFHEWIFH JOJO REFRECENE WQPHDWOPFHEWPHFEPWOHFE HAHA ZA WARDO HAHAHA WWPOHWPOFHWPOHFWPOHFOPHEFOHEPFOHPEWHFHEWFOHH KIRRA QUEEER HAHAHAHAHAHQOHPC POU WRPOWQRUPORWPOURWOURWUPOUPOU FUPEWP ORA ORA HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>9089419
>Anon chuckles as he lets her go, his arms no longer wrapped around Drossel, he slowly moves her on the ground without dropping her and stands up.
Okay Drossel, I think it's time for me to go~
>He says teasing her some more before closing the door in front of him
Or should I stay here with you?
>>
File: drossel2.gif (2MB, 360x268px) Image search: [Google]
drossel2.gif
2MB, 360x268px
>>9089465
Ah? Uh....well, I wouldn't...complain if you stayed.
>It's hard for her, cut her some slack
>>
File: Hestia is sleeping12.jpg (82KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia is sleeping12.jpg
82KB, 960x540px
>>9089295
(Yes, for a proper continuation I think being able to identify yourself is one of the key components of it. I'd like to call you Banon If that's alright with you. If not then you can tell me later. Either way I think I need to go and lay down a little now. I am pretty tired. And I think you are too. Have a good night anon.
..Cough. You monster. Y'know, I think I'll enjoy our future sessions just like I enjoyed the ones in the past. I love being a drooling mess. Though you already know that Hestia needs to bless her warriors so they can have her special buff when they go down to the dungeon! She obviously doesn't love this for entirely different reasons. Cough.

Well, I am going to sleep with my daki of [consored]. See you laterz.
>>
File: 1465120570067.jpg (99KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1465120570067.jpg
99KB, 640x800px
>>9089459
>The poster of this may or may not have been punched so hard that their body was sent flying into orbit. They may have had to think so long about how awful an idea it was to piss of a highly trained ninja woman with that much muscle definition that they just stopped. Any similarities to other events of this nature are purely coincidental, ok you got me it's obviously something from like DBZ I'm sure of it.
>>
>>9089489
>Anon smiles at her obviously having perverse intentions with his cute robot.
Well.....maybe if I heard you ask me politely, I'd stay.
>He says teasing her knowing she loved his affection.
If you did I think I'd give you more hugs and kisses.
>>
File: 25a532a6c3c787505d11225302725ef5.jpg (254KB, 1280x1049px) Image search: [Google]
25a532a6c3c787505d11225302725ef5.jpg
254KB, 1280x1049px
>>9089455
... Wait, what?
>She shifts a bit, resulting in a mild earthquake down in the cavern of treasures that was her stomach.
Did you just say you're masturbating down there? What the heck, cut it out! I just ate you, you shouldn't be enjoying yourself!
>>
File: Maki - 1.gif (797KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Maki - 1.gif
797KB, 500x282px
>>9089522
>I am going to sleep with my daki of [consored]
>>
>>9089525
>dodges
>>
>>9089551
>Shrugs and accepts this answer, since things were getting silly enough as is and it wouldn't stop this event from happening again. Returning to lurking around for the night.
>>
>>9089522
(Banon is totally fine by me. Kinda cute in its own way. I'll try and remember it the next time I see you then.
You're correct, also. I am quite exhausted. Sorry for keeping you up for an extra hour with just smalltalk. I ramble sometimes.
Aha. Yes of course. It's all just to bless them, like it's always been. He'll teach her to enjoy admitting it, eventually. Don't worry. Or at least have fun trying to.)

>daki of [censored]
I laff. Nice one.Farewell, Hestia.
>>
>>9089545
>Ah fuck, he struggles to keep his balance with one hand on the ground and the other still on his dick as he is littered with gold flying around him
Hey, this may very well be my last chance to masturbate. Besides, how are you going to stop me? By throwing me back up? Ha, I'd like to see you try.
>>
File: 6d29ab11f6367a78105805574939030a.jpg (218KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
6d29ab11f6367a78105805574939030a.jpg
218KB, 960x1280px
>>9089599
Oh hell no, you are NOT jerking off inside my stomach!
>She opens her mouth and sticks her finger down into her throat, attempting to trigger a gag reflex to throw the naked knight right back up.
Ghck! D-Don't you dare finish and tell everyone that you "came inside" or else I swear to god...!
>>
File: Shyguy9-296380-New-canvas-digest.png (283KB, 1150x900px) Image search: [Google]
Shyguy9-296380-New-canvas-digest.png
283KB, 1150x900px
>Get interested in the art from this cute dragon ava
>Dig deeper and find the artist has a cute dragon oc
>Suddenly want to use them to try cute soft lewd vore

It's an abstract form of lewd feel.
>>
File: tis but a scratch.jpg (24KB, 578x385px) Image search: [Google]
tis but a scratch.jpg
24KB, 578x385px
>>9089648
Too late, already started. Intent on finishing too!
>Stroking his dick even faster, knightanon gives out moans loud enough for the dragoness to hear
Ohbaby! Well, you better hurry up and stop me or the entire kingdom will hear how anon the brave came inside a dragon and lived to tell the tale!
>>
File: 672903.png (269KB, 1053x1677px) Image search: [Google]
672903.png
269KB, 1053x1677px
>>9089535
Ah...w-well, I...
>She seems to be on the very precipice of...
I demand that you sit back down and show me more affection!
>Or not.
>>
File: 2e8fe19c37785bcfd597fab6a1375d91.png (461KB, 1225x1166px) Image search: [Google]
2e8fe19c37785bcfd597fab6a1375d91.png
461KB, 1225x1166px
>>9089652
I guess that makes two of us then, huh?

>>9089714
You damned pervert! How can you-
>Gag
Gck! E-Even find pleasure in doing this? I swear once I get you out of there I'll-
>More gagging, her entire stomach now quaking as the muscle squeezes all around him, trying to force him up and out.
Buuah. I'll make you regret this!
>>
new thread when
>>
File: 1488280619636.jpg (88KB, 933x923px) Image search: [Google]
1488280619636.jpg
88KB, 933x923px
>>
>>9089757
Now.

New thread:
>>9089779
>>9089779
>>9089779
>>9089779
>>9089779
>>9089779
>>
>>9089755
Wow I really want that dragon to sit on my face
>>
>>9089748
>Shaking his head Anon turns around once more knowing fully what he was doing.
Such a rude girl, maybe I'll never come back.
>He says as he opens the door, he prepares for an outright attack knowing how she acted.
And to think I wanted to call you my princess.
>>
>>9089755

Indeed. I'm of course not wanting to step on any toes. I don't think it will be hard to find someone both attractive and vorey to play.
Thread posts: 423
Thread images: 200

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.