[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/erp/ - Erotic Roleplay "Mami's Mamis" Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 706
Thread images: 176

File: 1482007237456.jpg (208KB, 800x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1482007237456.jpg
208KB, 800x1029px
/erp/ - Erotic Roleplay

"Mami's Mamis" Edition

Previous Thread
>>8961256
>>
POST BUTTS
>>
>>8964310
>tfw Mami RPer never
End me
>>
POST TIDDIES
BIG UMS SMALL UNS GIVE ME ALL YOU GOT
>>
>>8964310
>No Mammi mammies
This is almost as disappointing as the Moo thread without cows to play with.
>>
File: ,,,,,,lkm.jpg (173KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,lkm.jpg
173KB, 500x550px
>>8964243
>She gazes down at his pants as he quickly pulls down his pants and his cock bounced out of their prison, already pretty hard and ready for action in front of his teacher. Without moving her gaze away from his young manhood.
And you even say my name when you masturbate? Oh my, this is worse than I thought.
>After saying those words, Miss Yomako shifts her body backwards on her desk and grabs her both of her thighs, spreading her legs apart for him to see her pink panties. Her fingers were sinking on her fleshy legs, smooth and bright for him as Yomako keeps staring at his hand pumping back and forth.
How about you come a bit closer now?
>>
File: dgdg.jpg (374KB, 729x1032px) Image search: [Google]
dgdg.jpg
374KB, 729x1032px
>>8964346
ARE YOU SURE?!
>>
Post guy dicks. Girl (guy) dicks are good too.
>>
File: 43c7295653902419dc0ceceb876bf8b0.jpg (376KB, 1278x1359px) Image search: [Google]
43c7295653902419dc0ceceb876bf8b0.jpg
376KB, 1278x1359px
>>8964346
>>
>>8964368
DAM
DEM ARE SOME GALACTIC GAMS U GOT THERE
>>
>>8964280
>The drug-addicted whore drops to her knees, drooling as she reaches for Anon's pants, hungry for even the smallest dose of The Drug.
>>8964308
>Femanon takes his (You), quickly gulping it down. The drug promptly takes effect, making her feel a pretty decent high. She's drooling all over her chin, horny as hell.
>Just as Anon ordered her to, she reaches between her legs and starts fingering herself.
S-So good, so good! The drug is so good...!
>>
>>8964198
>She let out another laugh as he complimented her. She still felt pretty bad for the guy; she decides to be a real team player and help out! she's pretty sure she has some extra cash on her anywho! There's no reason keeping it all to herself, and helping a customer is always a good thing.
Waait a gosh darn second! I can probably help. How much is the cab ride home? I think I can spare some cash.
>giving a bit of pout to her lip, she begins ruffling around in her own pockets, looking to see if she had any spare cash; which she was sure she did. If she didn't she wouldn't be against driving him home; after all Sei should be home soon enough, and he could run the store better then she could.

>>8964294
>Rinko cocked her head as the anon was seeming to go into some what of a panicked state. Even though he was freaking out she still had a sweet smile on her face...although her brow was furrowed in confusion. She was wondering why he was acting like this...although to anyone that wasn't her it'd be completely obvious; it's cause she's adorable! As soon as he actually speaks she lets out a little sigh of relief; she though he was going to dash out the store before remembering that he bought something and rush back in...that kind of thing has happened too many times for Rinko to count.
O-Oh no it's fine really. You don't need to buy much if you don't want too. Th-There's no pressure or anything.

>>8964309
>I'd be playing Stocking...but I've been sitting on this Rinko folder for too long NOT to use it.
>>
>>8964363
Who is the boyslut?
>>
File: aaann.jpg (31KB, 356x367px) Image search: [Google]
aaann.jpg
31KB, 356x367px
>>8964159
(I guess that might be the best idea! But I know some people prefer images)

>>8964160
Theres one right here!

>>8964167
Sounds like a plan, this chubby butt needs some dick!

>>8964169
Get that THICC DICC in here then
>>
>>8964264(repost because didn't see the new thread)Sponts\Cteno
>With a delighted smile on his face, he shook her extremity happily. Forgetting about personal space for the mean time, he stepped a bit closer to her as he carefully looked her over the features of her face and taking into account what seemed to be miniature arms upon her head.
>You certainly do catch my attention and you're a delight to look at.
>>With an out reached hand, he stopped just before touching her face.
>Sorry, I'm getting a little carried away here. Do you mind if I touch you?
>>
>>8964402
>Jeers from the crowd
Go at it, you know you love it, slut.
>Tosses various objects to be used as toys at her
Tell everyone how much of one you are!
>>
>>8964358
>He does as told and starts to move closer towards her as his mind quickly fills up with how she could use her body in this position, going as high as being stroked with her silky hair and as low as mindlessly fucking her feet, genuinely thinking about every "job" she could do to him.
>>
>>8964402
>laughs seeing the drug slut needing it so bad, pulling his half erection out to plop it against it her face, rubbing it all over.
What a needy whore..
>>
>>8964421
Fucking, fucked up. Stupid phoneposting. Last and third from last lines shouldn't be greentexted
>>
File: b49.jpg (1MB, 1003x1653px) Image search: [Google]
b49.jpg
1MB, 1003x1653px
>>8964307
>She watches him walk over, her own personal pride brimming as he seems charmed enough by her body to take her up on it. She pats the side of the bed and waits for him to take a seat beside her, giving him a warm smile as she took the zipper of her outfit.
Now just tell Wicke what she needs to do hon, I can get you off but I can't read minds. Be sure to use one of these too, the foundation wants your full semen sample to aid research!
>She tosses a small masturbatory aid on your lap as she undresses, just a sleeve for your cock to catch the semen as she pulls off her outfit. She stays laying on the bed in a lovely lingerie, her voluptuous form on full display as she waits for him to spill his desires.
>>
>>8964383
>>8964413

>Wasting no time, the man quickly rips his belt off, his pants falling down to the floor, and leaving him only wearing a shirt and socks. Stepping out from the pair of pants, he approaches the lewd, plump loli, his hands raised as he readies himself for some fun with the little slut.
(Wasn't sure if you wanted to go like this from the get-go, or not. Also, she's fat assed, right? Any other details you wanna give her?
>>
File: d010dc18bdcc9b755896b9c025ce7166.png (1004KB, 1200x1055px) Image search: [Google]
d010dc18bdcc9b755896b9c025ce7166.png
1004KB, 1200x1055px
>>8964323
Butts?

>>8964332
It's a Cteno. And she's cute because, well, she just is!

>>8964386
Aww, you really think I am? Thanks!
>She grinned as the anon stepped right up to her, nodding in response to his question.
Sure! You go ahead, but only if I get to touch you too~
>While he was focused on her face, her larger arms reached down for his waist and wrapped themselves around him, pulling him into a hug.
>>
>>8964413
Would violate. But you appear to have a bunch of takers already.
>>
>>8964327
>Startled, she squeals out as the man blows a raspberry to the flat of her tummy. Face burning in embarrassment, the girl pushes half-heartedly at his head.
Why are you treating me like a child? This isn't fair
>>8964331
Ok srry
>>
>>8964403
What? No, no... Don’t worry about that! I’m sure I can find another way to solve this!
>Using the neurons in his brain, the male with glasses remained silent for several minutes before coming out with a great idea!
I know, how about you let me do something for you? Like, I don’t know, sweep the floor of the store or perhaps give you a back massage! Standing all day behind the counter must be tiresome, specially with those…
>The man glanced at the woman’s chest for a second before clearing his throat, blushing and waving a hand to dismiss the topic for the time being.
Err, nevermind that… B-But the offer still stands if you want to take it.
>>
File: 1483452842702.jpg (2MB, 2043x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1483452842702.jpg
2MB, 2043x2160px
>>8964346
>>
>>8964444
(Checked.)
Before answering, he strips naked and locks his lips with Wicke's in a near-instant, letting their tongues play as his hands roamed around her body. One of them seemed to focus on her chest the most, while the other focused on her legs.
>>
>>8964413
>doesn't waste any time in revealing the eager meaty and thick shaft, giving it a wiggle up and down. The eager anon giving the fat assed loli a playful spank, enjoying the feeling of that ass.
Here it is.
>>
>>8964454
>Chuckling with his face still buried in her belly, he blew one more time before he planted a few kisses around her navel. He sat upright next to her and went to fix her top for her but decided to slip his hand under it and lightly grope at her subtle chest.
Because teasing my little girl is my favorite thing to do.
>>
>>8964503
(Whoops, forgot arrows)
>>
>>8964444
>Quad quads
Holy shit nice
>>
>>8964403
Sure. Sure. No need to buy much. Roger. 1030. Okay.

>‘Gods above the sky and under the earth please kill me’, he thought looking at the woman in front of him that was completely clueless on what was happening inside his head. Playing the tropes to such a level of perfection was illegal. This woman was literally criminal. No one should be this cute and hot and … everything. ‘Ok, you can do this, just pay your model, go back home, cry and never come back he …’. A painful throbbing from his nether regions stopped him ‘Oh goodness cock, please not you too. Brain has already betrayed me and now you too? I know she is hot as much as she is cute … but … AAAARGH’.
>Despite the battle in his head and loins he managed to fumble through his wallet and found the moneys he needs to pay her.

I’m really sorry miss. I’m an idiot, a real, real idiot, I’m going back to home and commit seppuku to clean this shame I brought upon me. Please forgive what I’ve said. It didn’t happen. This are not the droids you are looking for.
>>
(I'm not quite sure how I would play him yet but would anyone be interested in doing something with a Hilbert if I picked him up even if i'm not around too often?

t. Skyla )
>>
>>8964432
I'm a huge slut!
>She grabs the nearest toy and starts pumping it in and out of her slit, legs spread open for everyone to watch. She starts tugging on one of her nipples once her eyes start rolling up.
I-I'm a huge drug-addicted slut!!
>>8964440
>The slut starts kissing the base of Anon's cock as her hands wrapped around his impressive shaft, happily stroking his length.
Hnn...! The drug is so good! I-I feel so good!
I want more! I-I NEED more! I-I'll do anything!
>She sticks her tongue out and gives Anon's cock a long, messy lick, from his heavy sack, all the way up to his tip!
I-I'll suck you off, or-- or suck your balls, or tongue your butt! I-I'll even drink your pee, just for more of the drug!
>>
File: 317a779bd67347932ec14e9048057082.png (369KB, 909x1000px) Image search: [Google]
317a779bd67347932ec14e9048057082.png
369KB, 909x1000px
>>8964503
>>8964517
(It happens)
>Wicke reacted passively and wordlessly as the horny young man lunged at her and locked lips, putting her years of experience to good use and giving him a passionate kiss in return, her tongue snaking it's way in his mouth. As his hands felt up the supple curves of her body she took her hands and found his bulging pants. He pulled them down with one clean jerk then carefully slid the sleeve on his cock. The toy was snug and tight on his member, letting him savor it's feeling while he started savoring the touch of her soft flesh.
>>8964518
(thx)
>>
Hannah Baker ava when?
>>
File: ,,mnj.jpg (106KB, 563x800px) Image search: [Google]
,,mnj.jpg
106KB, 563x800px
>>8964438
Good boy, now... Get a bit closer and poke your dick against here..
>Yomako points at her panties, her soft and silky smooth pink panties as she stares at him jerking off like a madman in front of his teacher.
Don't be afraid to hump on it. You don't want your parents to know about the million of photos you took of your teacher, don't you?
>>
>>8964540
>Hilbert
Yes please. Give or take? Fuck it, I'd be happy for both.
>>
>>8964459
>Taken aback for a short moment at the suddenness of the hug, he laughed as he was pulled up to the cute girl and nodded.
I have no qualms with that and it's definitely a favorable deal.
>As he was embraced, his eyes stared at her lovely features and he was sure to be delicate while he placed a warm hand against her cheek. He ran his fingers along the alluring texture as he went up along her cheek before coming down along the curve of her jaw until he reached her chin. Cradling her face in his hands, he reached upwards with his thumb and lightly traced her bottom lip as he went over her appearance with both an analytical approach and an attraction to her lovely looks.
>>
I'm back! Who wanted sex?
>>
File: plump.jpg (86KB, 466x524px) Image search: [Google]
plump.jpg
86KB, 466x524px
>>8964447
>the blonde haired, tiny cutie clapped her hands in glee up at the much larger figure. Her wide, blue eyes were stuck to his swinging growth, blinking in awe as she waddled her wide hipped frame forward
Geeze, you're preeeeeeeeeeeetty big, mister!~
(Thats perfect! Thats really about it other then blonde and pale with a big, fat, round ass. Mosquito bite titties, if anything, as well)

>>8964463
Please violate!

>>8964509
Ah, yep! There IT is! So, what do you wanna do?~
>she teased at him, pulling her tight fitting shorts up so they snugged up against her heavy, heart shaped ass after he spanked it. Her eyes rolled up and down the man, trying not to look to longingly at his manhood
>>
>>8964545
>The crowd roars and starts to jeer her onwards, chants of 'slut' get louder the more she does to herself.
Yeah! More! Use those dirty holes, you slut!
>They toss more drugs at her, encouraging not just the habit, but for her to stuff herself.
Use your ass!
Suck on it!
Ride that dildo!
>All different chants ordering her to do stuff.
>>
File: HellBoy (8).jpg (123KB, 700x894px) Image search: [Google]
HellBoy (8).jpg
123KB, 700x894px
>>8964570
over here
>>
>>8964570
Does Tour Guide count?
>>
>>8964467
Oh, didn't notice you posted it in here too, whoops.
>>8964510
>>
>>8964570
>Tentatively raise his hand
Um...yo?
>>
>>8964590
Fuck off already.
>>
File: 9.jpg (195KB, 819x1131px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
195KB, 819x1131px
>>8964412
His name's Aoi.
He comes from a few ero-mangas
He crossdresses, gets fucked by a guy, fucks a couple of lolis, and turns his step mom, sister, and guy friend into cum sluts.
He gives me a little of everything to work with
>>
>>8964468
Are you sure? I mean I'd hate to do that...you came here to get your figures; not to mop the floors.
>Rinko hung her head; thinking on to do with the man...well now that he brings it up a back massage would be really, REALLY nice! these things were killing her...especially since she had to stand up all day. She brought her head back up and smiled at the man.
I think I know what you can do! you brought up a back massage, right? If you gimme a good one I'll give you twenty bucks, does that sound good to you? That way I won't be giving it to you for free!

>>8964539
>Rinko was all sorts of confused. He was just fumbling words; tripping all over phrases and references like a nerd in he--...oh well he probably was. She just watched in both awe and worry as he fights the intense internal battle with himself over the nice lady right in front of him. She gave him a quick tap on the shoulders as he spouted out his last little star wars reference. The look of worry on her face was palpable. It was a little weird for someone who worked behind a counter to be so considerate considering the kind of people she probably has to put up with on a daily basis; she really seems like the sweetest cake in the shop
Uhhh...sir? Are you feeling all right? You're looking pretty red there...an-and I can basically feel the heat coming off of you! Do you need to rest? There's a room in the back if you don't think you can make it home.

>>8964540
(Yes. Yes. Yes. YES)
>>
>>8964545
>the anon gazes down at the druggie fuckslut with a slight smile at how much she's begging and wanting it, loving the tongue work of her wet muscle that send shivers down his spine.
Mmph, that's good.
>Replies while cockslapping the hungry cockslut once before shoving his balls against her face and nose.
>>
File: Misaka(27).gif (482KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka(27).gif
482KB, 320x180px
>>8964557
How the dicks would that work?
>>
>>8964590
>DMG or Tour Guide. Anon seemed to want tour guide but I can do both at once

>>8964592
> I can do either. Which you want?

>>8964596
Yooooooo~
>>
>>8964571
>As they closed the gap between one another, the man places a hand beneath the girl's chin, gently tilting her up to him, and locking eyes with the small, plump girl.
I'd say it's pretty fitting for a girl with an ass like yours, wouldn't you agree?~
>While they spoke, his meat perked up, pressing up against the girl's deliciously flat chest.
Say, why don't you give this thing a little taste before it makes an even bigger mess outta 'ya?
>>
>>8964603
>Thisisokay.png
Good tastes anon
>>
>>8964611
Misaka a best!
Also, welcome back.
>>
File: IMG_1118.jpg (18KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1118.jpg
18KB, 248x248px
>>8964570
I didn't know DMG was a jew
>>
>>8964611
Misaka is flat. FLAT!
>>
>>8964612
Would it be too much to ask for a sloppy blowjob?
I dont really mind if its tour guide, or DMG, booth are plenty cute to me.
>>
>>8964622
Oy Vey.
>>
>>8964637
>Based joey
>>
>>8964571
>couldn't help but stare for a while that perfect thick ass, the eager anon gulping from the lewd sight and clears his throat, while reaching out to and spank her, squeezing firmly that thickness.
Well..I just wanna violate your tight little asshole and leave it leaking my cum.
>>
>>8964633
I'm drank. So sloppy fits. You get DMG 'cause it's easier that way.
Rock out with your cock out or get nothing.
>>
>>8964607
(Babbling Anon here. I’m sorry. I’m going to stop here.)
>>
File: HellBoy (12).jpg (1MB, 1024x1192px) Image search: [Google]
HellBoy (12).jpg
1MB, 1024x1192px
>>8964612
I'm gonna sleep maybe tomorrow cutie.
>>
File: Misaka(17).jpg (82KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka(17).jpg
82KB, 500x720px
>>8964621
Thanks.

>>8964626
I'm offended. I'll kill myself and record 13 reasons of my suicide. You're one of them.
>>
>>8964612
I want to fuck the tour guide's thighs and cover her pantyhose with cum but it's 4am :(
>>
>>8964657
You're supposed to say
>WELCOME TO YOUR TAPE
fuggin amateur
>>
>>8964612
(Wish it weren't so late, hope to catch one of your graveyarders again one of these days DMG.)
>>
>>8964612
Does the Tour Guide have a massive ass?
>>
>>8964657
What are the 12 other reasons?
>>
>>8964563
N- no, I don't! But...
>He resisted at first, finding the idea very suspicious. However, all of his worries seemed to wander off as he thrust against the panties, not being able to resist moaning in pleasure.
Th- they feel so good, Miss Yomako~!
>It doesn't take him long to start downright humping against her panties, causing pleasured moans to add into the mix of panting and groaning from before hand. He rested his hands on her soft thighs as his cock rubbed against her as hard as possible, wanting to feel more of her panties.
>>
>>8964568
>She returned his laugh with a giggle of her own, before squeezing him lightly.
Then we have a deal!
>She'd let him trace her features for a moment, watching him as he scrutinized her closely. Then, as he'd reach her lip, she'd slowly unlock her jaws and open her mouth, revealing her little fangs. Before long, she'd playfully pull her tongue out at him, slowly extending it out of her mouth. However, he would soon witness another peculiar feature of hers, as her tongue wouldn't cease to extend, elongating further and further to a freakish extent. Once a few feet in length, it dances and swishes in the air in front of him, dripping with a bright orangeness.
Bleehh~
>She added, chuckling as she watched and waited for the anon's reaction.
>>
>>8964657
If I take Kuroko off your hands by fucking her unconscious, will you reward me too?
>>
>>8964647
Shoot, even better, drunk blowjob sounds hot.

Gimme those sweet mage lips, then.
>Unzips his pants and lets his dick flop out in hand, giving it a few testing strokes to make sure it's hard enough to be of some use in front of her-which is pretty easy, with cleavage like that.
>>
>>8964607
Deal!
>Said the male with a cheerful tone before jumping over the counter, standing next to the lovely MILF. Next, he placed behind her and then reached for her shoulders and back, pressing his palms and on it and giving it a series of slow, expert circular motions, doing wonders with her back.
How does it feel?
>Asked the bespectacled male with a smile as he continued with the massage, smiling as his hands caressed and massaged her shoulders before sliding under her arms, perhaps dangerously close to her breasts too! In fact, the tip of his middle fingers touched the base of her ample breasts. Noticing his, the man blushed and slowly returned his hands to a more safe position.
Ahem… S-Sorry about that…
>>
>>8964612
TG would be good, we've had a session going. Would you be okay with continuing it?
>>
>>8964612
Go with Tour Guide
>>
File: Misaka(40).png (324KB, 705x523px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka(40).png
324KB, 705x523px
>>8964665
C'mon, I doubt anyone would get the reference.
I'm glad that you did. Here's a coin for your troubles.

>>8964673
I'll think of something as I record them.

>>8964680
I'll reward your whole two inches, that's for sure.
>>
File: 44966bb4cf105da6a8b1f2c06d0cd6d0.jpg (740KB, 834x1791px) Image search: [Google]
44966bb4cf105da6a8b1f2c06d0cd6d0.jpg
740KB, 834x1791px
>>8964567
(He'd probably be more give then take but I wouldn't be opposed to him taking here and there. )

>>8964607
(Alright. )

(Guess i'll start working on a Hilbert profile tomorrow. I wonder what are the odds I could convince someone to play Juniper. But perhaps I just like the idea of that so much because I find the thought of some young stud fucking a voluptuous older woman quite hot. )
>>
>>8964713
Always nice when others can get a somewhat obscure reference to something. Anyway w-
>He flinches, holding up his hands as she points the coin towards him.
W-Where is that card you were gonna post?
>>
>>8964656
Night night red dude!~

>>8964659
SLEEP mother fucker. I'm here everyday

>>8964666
Here everyday! It's fine to sleep!

>>8964670
Tight little firm butt~

>>8964681
>Giving the member a few loose strokes she toys with it, soon with little force she forces the fat cock into her mouth, slipping it pass her lips she gargles the member in the corner of her wet mouth , lapping the sensitive head with her dancing tongue
Giiiive~ Taste better than run~

>>8964695
>>8964702
Soorry guys. I just don\'t have it in me to tour guide tonight
>>
>>8964581
>She manages to catch -some- of the drugs tossed at her, missing quite a bit of them. Her vision's starting to get blurry, and she can hardly talk properly anymore.
>She gets off her back and squats in front of the crowd, tossing the small toy away.
>She grabs the biggest two she can find, and holds them up for everyone to see! A massive, thick, purple canine cock, and a cream-white, somewhat slender human cock.
>After a moment, she puts the dog dick under her dripping-wet snatch, and squats on it, sliding it half-way down her vagina. She puts the second one up to her mouth, and plays with it for a little, as if teasing the crowd. Shortly after, she pushes it into her mouth, and lets it rest in her throat!
>Still jumping up and down on the purple toy, she gives the crowd a double peace sign, her entire slutty body up for display.
>>8964608
>The drugged-up slut happily starts sucking on Anon's testicles, putting one in her mouth and thoroughly wetting it. Once she's sure that his nut will be dripping saliva, she pops it out of her mouth, and starts working on the second one, giving it the same loving treatment.
>Once both of his testicles are thoroughly coated in spit, she puts his entire sack on her mouth, and starts sucking on both at once!
>Of course, her hands are wrapped around his cock throughout her service, happily jerking her provider off.
>She could hardly think at this point; everything looked and felt like a blur. Her senses were beyond fucked, due to the 'excessive' amount of drugs in her system.
>>
File: cxx.jpg (437KB, 800x1214px) Image search: [Google]
cxx.jpg
437KB, 800x1214px
>>8964674
Grab my legs, okay? Keep them spread.
>She says as she drags both of her hands down and places one of her palms on top of his cock, pressing his shaft on her cameltoe as he keeps thrusting against her pink panties. A damp spot appears on her underwear, helping to lubricate his shaft and cock head in the process.
Theeree we goo. Just like that. You really like teacher's legs, don't you?
>Yomako giggles a little as she keeps his cock pressing on her clothed sex.
>>
>>8964651
>Oh that's a real gosh darn shame. Have a nice day/night, anon-kun.

>>8964690
>The MILF let out a cute little squeak as she felt his palm press up against her shoulder and eventually her back. It made her arc foreword a bit with each and every motion. It honestly felt really good; it was something the woman needed, especially since her breasts constantly weighed so heavily on her.
Ohhh that's the stuff! Ri-Riight there!
>Rinko seems to really be enjoying the massage! her back going along with every motion and her shoulders wiggling along as well! She was in massage heaven and the cute little coos made that feeling very obvious. In fact she doesn't even notice him brushing up against her breast, she was waaay to focused on the feeling he was administering.
Nghaa--huh? Sor-Sorrry for that? There's nothing to be sorry about!
>>
>>8964675
>She was already a fascinatingly cute creature and the fangs were nothing more than another reason to like her more so. But, as she unraveled her tongue before him, he smiled and laughed at the playfulness until realizing it had yet to stop rolling out of her maw. He blinked a few times in quick succession in disbelief of the oddity before him. A blank, emotionless state overtook his face before a big, open smile quickly shown on his face while he stared on on amazement and he lightly prodded the colorful tongue with his finger.
Holy cow, Cteno, you're so cool!
>>
>>8964675
>Copy (2)
dumb whore
>>
File: plump rump plum.jpg (96KB, 431x769px) Image search: [Google]
plump rump plum.jpg
96KB, 431x769px
>>8964616
Hmm..
>she squatted low, his twitching girth sliding against her pale cheek as her fat asscheeks almost tore through the tight shorts that barely contained them. Pushing her cute face forward, she kissed at the underside of the pulsing thing as her lips kissed gently at his swollen sack, breathing against them
Unf, I dunno if I can fit this big 'ol thing in my mouth!

>>8964646
My butt? You wanna stick your dick in my butt?!
>her white face went a shade of pink, a grinning spreading across it as she suddenly turned on her heel and stuck her plump, bubbly ass out at him
Well, you totally cant do that with my shorts on, buddy~
>>
>>8964743
Well, I want a big FAT butt!
>>
File: Dick zone.jpg (1MB, 3584x1792px) Image search: [Google]
Dick zone.jpg
1MB, 3584x1792px
>>8964781
Huge asses all around
>>
>>8964743
Post big fat mage udders!
>>
>>8964743
>He lets out a nice, loud relieved sigh as she takes his cock into her mouth, pushing his hips out kinda greedily to shove more of that thick meat into the corner of her mouth, shuddering at the gagging sensation.
Oof... that's good. You think so? That's pretty sweet of you. Maybe if you suck it hard enough you'll actually get all that yummy taste you want, huh?
>He mumbles promises to her, though he grips the top of her head loosely and starts to pump her on and off of his fat cock, shuddering everytime it plops against her cheek and slides against her tongue.
>>
>>8964787
Can I close my eyes and you surprise me with some FAT ASS GACHAPON?
>>
>>8964789
MooooOOOOoooo
>>
File: MisakaCoin.gif (36KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
MisakaCoin.gif
36KB, 500x281px
>>8964735
Card? Maybe I'm new...
>Bolts and sparks materialize around Misaka as she points the coin towards the male.
... Maybe I already posted it and I'm keeping it a secret.
>Smirking, the Railgun takes another step before firing the coin at supersonic speeds! Thankfully, the coin went past anon, barely missing his head... But damn, buzzing sound ringing inside his ear will bother him for a while.
Dang, I missed.
>>
>>8964746
>let out a groan from quite the service, her wet and warm mouth hungrily slurping and worshiping his ballsac. His juicy and throbbing cockrod began splurting pre-cum from the sensation, the worthless cockwhore never stopping to jerk him off with both hands, impressed with how well she can service his dick and seeing her state decides to just keep using her for a cheap blowjob. The panting anon grabs her by her hair, quickly making a ponytail to grab onto her head and shove his pulsing fat cock inside her mouth made to worship dicks, roughly jamming himself balls deep and into her throat. Already starting to thrust and abuse her quivering throat, using her like a personal cocksleeve while pumping down her throat with quite the ferocity.
>>
>>8964768
>The perverse man let out a grunt in approval as her soft lips pressed against his heavy orbs, one hand clenching into a fast, while the other grabbed hold of the girl's hair, and playfully pulled at it.
T-That's fine...just use that lewd tongue of yours to toy with my balls. While you're at it, I want you to take those shorts off for me. bring 'em down to your knees, babe.
>As he gave out these instructions, he grabbed hold of her face, guiding her forward, as his girth rubbed against her head, his hips instinctively swaying back and forth.
>>
>>8964748
Y-You mean it?
>encouraged by her words, despite possibly not meaning what he thought, the bespectacled man reached for her breasts after sliding his hands under her blouse, groping them and kneading them with a great deal of skill and expertise. Swallowing his spit and letting his lust guide his actions, he pressed his body against her back, the bulge in his pants rubbing in between her asscheeks while his breath brushed the nape of her beck.
H-How does it feel? T-Tell me, please…
>>
>>8964747
>He feels more encouraged to thrust now that her palm was helping him, giving him a handjob and pantyjob at the same time. Following her command, he keeps her legs spread as his throbbing cock helps with lubrication by dripping pre into her panties.
I love them... I love your legs so much, Miss Yomako!
>>
>>8964791
>Despite his loose grip and his slight pumping she wrapped her arms around his lower half, hugging onto his legs she begins t franticly pushing her head back and forth onlong his cock, taking it as deep as she can before popping it almost out of her mouth. Again and again pass her lips she slurps on his massive cock, the sweet taste tasting her cock lust until his load takes her mouth. Her tongue pecking at the tip of his member, begging for it to spill his seed into her
>>
>>8964796
DMG is a cute cow too!
>>
>>8964796
At least we have one cow in here other than that Mattie headpat. Cute mage cow
>>
>>8964768
>the eager anon gulped again, nodding with an embarrased smile while taking a step forward to help her pull down her shorts as she stuck out her plump cute butt out for him "Right". Crouching down with his face getting red from the position he's in, face right against her fat butt while pulling down her shorts, leaving her in her underwear, if wearing any, and immediately buries his face in deep to tease her backdoor with his tongue.
>>
File: 006-9.jpg (206KB, 728x690px) Image search: [Google]
006-9.jpg
206KB, 728x690px
>>8964793
>SURPRISE LITTLE SISTER FAT BUTT
>>
>>8964821
Cute moo?

>>8964822
Not cute! Moo Moo.
... Mattie is better!
>>
>>8964799
>As she charges the shot, he braces himself for impact, his hands instinctively covering his head. He clearly couldn't run from something like that, so there wasn't much point in turning around to make a break for it.
I-I gotta say...
>Before he could even finish, she'd already fired the coin, only an split second of a blur of light registering in his brain. What did get to him, though, was that sudden ringing in one ear. Oh well, it's not like he had anything to do any time soon.
ANYWAY AS I WAS SAYING, IT REALLY ADDS TO YOUR CHARM, MISAKA.
>He shouted, not having a complete gauge of how loud he was, due to the temporary hearing impairment she'd just given him.
>>
What's a fetish ava you'd like to see?
>>
>>8964839
Someone who's really into latex/skintight suits.
>>
>>8964825
Hey little sister, I've got a $25 Steam card and a pint of Ben and Jerry's
>>
>>8964839
More avas I can call Mommy!
>>
File: tumblr_nx08hiawVc1r81w4ho3_1280.png (208KB, 649x687px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx08hiawVc1r81w4ho3_1280.png
208KB, 649x687px
>>8964753
>After a few prods from his digit, Cteno wrapped her wet, slimy muscle around his extended finger, easily covering every inch of it.
Gahd yah fink so, hehe~
>After giving it a drippy squeeze, she reeled her fruit rollup of a tongue back where it belonged, leaving a coating of fruit-scented goo over the anon's digit which trickled down onto his wrist.

>>8964762
It's a comic with multiple panels!
>>
File: 009-2.jpg (78KB, 320x440px) Image search: [Google]
009-2.jpg
78KB, 320x440px
>>8964843
Pls. Tempted but I can't
>>
>>8964836
Your lies are as big as your totally not magic sized tits.
Except for Mattie she is cute
>>
>>8964839
More vore
>>
>>8964841
>>8964856
jeasus
>>
>>8964836
You are objectively wrong except for that last part, still a cute titcow magician.
>>
>>8964845
But you're the mommy, DMomG.
>>
>>8964854
K catch you again sometime
>>
>>8964810
Oh yeah! of course I do that ma--
>Rinko jolted her head back instantly when he starts groping and kneading her big o'll bitties! Since he was ever so skilled the moment Rinko tried to protest, she could only let out a little yelp as he squeezed down on her breasts! Her whole body shivered and twitched as he continued kneading and squeezing! Alright...she had to admit, this didn't feel all that bad...and it has been a while since she's gotten any action what so ever...
Do-Doesn't fe-feel too bad actually...
>>
>>8964845
(Milfs/older women are high tier.)
>>
>>8964866
>>8964855
>>8964836
>Hugs everyone forever
Aww, you guys!
>>
>>8964805
>At this point, the slut's out of her mind. She puts up no resistance, letting Anon facefuck her as he pleased, eyes rolling up to the back of her head.
>Her throat's nice and tight, as far as drugged up whores go. It has a pleasant grip on Anon's cock, squeezing down on his length from every direction!
>As saliva and snot make a mess on her face, the junkie reaches for Anon's balls, and starts massaging his heavy sack.
>She tries to ask him for something, but all he could hear is muffled gurgling as vibrations go through his dick. Unable to control her own body at this point, she starts pissing herself, making a small puddle of urine at her feet.
>>
File: Misaka(11).jpg (192KB, 490x700px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka(11).jpg
192KB, 490x700px
>>8964838
Stop yelling, gosh, I'm right here!
>The coin would later end in middle of a lake for the pleasure of a Loch Monster. Approaching the yelling monkey in front of her, Misaka flicks his forehead with all the ravaging strength of a schoolgirl.
And thanks. It's not often when people call me charming and cute and all that after I make a demonstration of my powers or learn of how I really am.
>She shrugs, amused.
Not like I actually care.
>>
>>8964865
I can't be Chat, though. I have an above-basic grasp of English. And skintight suits are a good fetish, silly anon.
>>
>>8964855
She's the cutest! She needs ten more hugs. At the least!

>>8964866
No ttit cow momom

>>8964867
But sides of the mom is awesome!

>>8964877
THICC whick knows!

>>8964879
Something something touch the cow do it now.
>>
File: 464.jpg (354KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
464.jpg
354KB, 723x1023px
>>8964818
You really do? How much? Enough to close my legs together and fuck the thighpussy of your teacher?~
>Narrowing her eyes a little, she stares at him with a seductive expression as her soft palm tenderly brushes on top of his rock hard meat. She can feel his pre-cum smearing on her panties, helping to the friction he was doing humping on her panties as his hands are keeping her legs apart. His fingers are easily sinking on her flesh and meaty legs while Yomako keeps pampering his cock, pressing his whole shaft on her panties with a delectable squeeze.
>>
>>8964879
>Got to touch the cow now
>Huggu with cow udders
Tonight was nice.
>>
>>8964879
It's truth cute cow, thanks for the hugs.
>>
>>8964847
>Fascinated by the creature that hugged him and gave him a surprise at every turn, he caught a waft of the strangely scented goop that covered his finger. The fruity smell made him curious and with him hesitating all the way to his mouth, he soon shamelessly licked the oddity off of his digit to figure out if it tasted as good as it smelled.
>>
>>8964879
Forever? but how will you eat or sleep?
>>
>>8964877
(Agreed. )
>>
>>8964892
(Thicc is also high tier thank you for noticing. And so are your turboslut cowtits, now back to lurking or whatever. Seems that my sessions died down.)
>>
>>8964879
But what if I want to hug the shogoth
>>
>>8964876
Good, good….
>No longer inhibited by the social norms and rules of “not molesting the MILF” the male continued with his more than personal massage by pinching her nipples with his fingers while he showered the woman’s neck and shoulders with kisses. It was obvious that he lusted after her but never had the courage to do such a thing… Until that day. After attacking her ample breasts, the man released her from his grasp to quickly undo his pants, revealing his boxers and the packing tent underneath.
I’m sorry…
>The male muttered before planting a long, ravenous kiss on her lips while his hands reached for that lovely blouse, carefully attempting to remove it from her form.
>>
>>8964882
OKay, sorry.
>Bringing his hands down from his ears, he looks down at the girl, flinching has her finger flicks at his forehead.
I think you're plenty cute, and who cares what your powers consist of? I place being true to yourself, above everything else.
>He rubs at his forehead with a couple fingers, his eyes locked onto the tsun's face, as he fights back the urge to give a big, goofy smile in return for her actions.
Y-Yeah, you shouldn't pay any mind to the ramblings of a stranger, Misaka.
>He reaches out to her, placing a hand over her head and gently rubbing.
>>
File: 1493049471990.jpg (116KB, 736x988px) Image search: [Google]
1493049471990.jpg
116KB, 736x988px
>>8964877
>>8964912
Who are these sluts?
>>
>>8964914
Sorry to hear! You're an underappreciated ava! I wanna smash like, 3 of your avas. Maybe one day <3
>>
>>8964892
True. But you're still drunk, though.
Go to bed!

>>8964898
That it was.

>>8964899
You're welcome!

>>8964905
I'll just do those things while you're sitting on them!

>>8964915
That could also be arranged.
>>
>>8964925
>Soot
Goddamnit I laughed
>>
>>8964882
How could anyone not call you cute?

Hell, you're more than cute to me.
>>
File: 6134b61d23a56be07a2b043384e1617c.jpg (735KB, 1680x1275px) Image search: [Google]
6134b61d23a56be07a2b043384e1617c.jpg
735KB, 1680x1275px
>>8964935
B-but.. I don't wanna..I wanna lewd
LEWD
>>
File: 1492981057331.jpg (754KB, 1800x1361px) Image search: [Google]
1492981057331.jpg
754KB, 1800x1361px
>>8964938
Someone posted it in reply to pic related in the /aco/ thread.
>>
File: 96029748a6a9544ae30a867348a69d30.jpg (504KB, 1107x1318px) Image search: [Google]
96029748a6a9544ae30a867348a69d30.jpg
504KB, 1107x1318px
>>8964912
>(Nods in agreement to the other pokemilf before fading back into the shadows.)
>>8964925
(Mine is Wicke and hers is Juniper from Pokemon, they are of the older and wiser variety of Pokesluts.)
>>8964930
(Eh, as long as I'm comfortable with it I'd be down, too late to start anything now though. See you on discord or thread or something DMG.)
>>
>>8964951
PM or reply to me anytime. Loves and kisses!
>>
>>8964925
(From left to right: Hilda/Hilbert's mom (the one riding the cock, that's Hilbert she is riding by the way ), Juniper (The one squeezing that amazing milf ass ), and Bianca (the girl in the doorway with the needlessly large dildo ). )
>>
>>8964881
>began panting heavily from how much he's trying to violently ravage her tight and squeezing cockslot of a throat, his heavy nutsack was slapping against her chin for quite some time noisily slapping away and coating them in her saliva mixed with sticky pre-cum until she began massaging them to coax him. His whole body trembling in pleasure as he barely can hold it in any longer, ejaculating balls deep in her quivering throat, bulging it obscenely as she's practically kissing his trimmed pubes. The anon groaning out and breathing heavily but never letting go of her, making sure everything is going down her throat up until figuring out that she's pissed herself. Covering his mouth and nose with his free hand and slowly pulls out, letting a trail of his thick, gooey jizz trail out of her mouth and lips. With a grin on his lips deciding to relieve himself and piss on her face to wash away everything sticky.
Oh, man...Hey! Drink it all up, you filthy cumrag!
>>
>>8964839
black lipstick on a woman does something to me
>>
File: tumblr_oo0ht3OiVJ1r5wduoo1_1280.png (960KB, 1200x1166px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oo0ht3OiVJ1r5wduoo1_1280.png
960KB, 1200x1166px
>>8964902
>To his surprise, he would soon find out that it indeed tasted very sweet and fruity, almost like some kind of fruit punch. Cteno watched him as he did so, finding this curious anon quite amusing in his own right.
Well? How's it taste~?
>She asked playfully, already aware of the answer. Of course, being that this was her own taste, she couldn't exactly pick it up by her own accord. Nevertheless, that didn't stop her from being naturally sweet, both figuratively and literally.
>>
File: Misaka(14).jpg (438KB, 617x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka(14).jpg
438KB, 617x1000px
>>8964923
>Misaka remains silent as the hand rubs her hair... Which is soon shocked by a sudden burst of electricity.
Oh, such kind words. What a nice guy you are! I'm sure I could fall for you and then let you have a quickie behind the vending machine where I was "raped" the other day.
.... No, not really. That was dumb and you're dumb.
>She scoffs, averting her gaze away from the dork and crossing her arms.

>>8964942
Wether or not someone calls me cute doesn't matter to me.
>>
>>8964893
>His face flushed even redder once she made the question. Why was she being this lewd? Then again, who cares? It's the same thing he used to say about a particular doujin he read before knowing Yomako about a succubus and her slave who could only get off with her legs. She even seemed to pamper him with it, almost like a dog. However, at this point, it seemed like a dream come true for him and he had to struggle to just say yes, and not beg her to recreate that scene, as he continued humping against her panties and squeezing her thighs.
Y- yes, more than that! Let me fuck your thighpussy, Miss Yomako, please! I... I beg of you!
>>
>>8964972
How are you feeling now anyway after that rough introduction you had?
>>
>>8964935
(Actually I had an idea where Anon buys/inherits a house with a live-in maid. Turns out the house and all of its contents are part of the shogoth. I haven't figured enough details though, and I don't want to start a session with less than half an idea.)
>>
File: 7406933b2619162b5f3581d7d3e8aa07.png (524KB, 800x1149px) Image search: [Google]
7406933b2619162b5f3581d7d3e8aa07.png
524KB, 800x1149px
>>8964916
>Rinko twitched as he pinched down on her nipples, her whole body just kinda juking foreword. The woman kinda phases out for a second before shaking her head and getting herself back into the game! The kisses all over her neck and shoulders weren't helping! his lips pressing up against her bare skin was enough to send shivers down the woman's spine. As he tries to take off her blouse she...actually helps him! letting him take it off without any hint of trouble! and letting her...braless tits bounce on out ever so gracefully! they looked so full, so squishy and soft! Truly some top tier titties. She cocks her head back and gives him of hell of a sly smile! She really only just got into it...and when Rinko gets into something...well she gets into it! Her hand seemed almost attracted to the tent in his underwear as her hand instantly attaches to it! rubbing and gyrating her palm so the covered cock could get at least some action as the both of them stand there and do nothing.
There's nothing to be sorry about! I need this anyway. I'm soooo backed up if I'm going to be honest here...so how about we just go at! No need to hold back!
>>
>>8964965
Hahh...!
>Like the dirty cockwhore she is, she opens her mouth for him, letting her use her as a toilet. She's barely awake at this point, her masterful Slav Squat technique keeping her up on her feet.
>She swallows what she can, but of course, she misses quite a bit of his stream, making her get drenched in piss. Shortly after, her thighs and calves give in, making her collapse all over the puddle of mixed piss, cum, and spit.
>Her body's just twitching, and she's hardly moving. She's not dead yet, but she's very close.
>At least she looks happy, after getting so fucked up.
>>
>>8964839
more drug-use
injections, pills, etc
i'm not the (You)slut btw
nope
>>
File: b63a0f769f65806eb6e31d1de6425820.jpg (836KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
b63a0f769f65806eb6e31d1de6425820.jpg
836KB, 1920x1080px
>>8964966
(I'm bored how is this?)
>>
>>8964972
>Immediately retracting his hand from her electrified scalp, he could only be reminded of some sort of hedgehog...pokemon-esque character.
H-H-Hey Hey! In my defense, YOU were tricking ME the entire time! I seem to recall quite a bit of moaning on your part, as well, y'know.
>He rubs at his electrocuted hand, his fingers twitching from the sudden shock. This didn't deter him, though. The determined man leaning in closer and closer to the girl's face.
You could've stopped me if you wanted to, but clearly you wanted to continue, you adorable liar.
>>
>>8964935
Are your breasts so big they could hold up my ginormous snuggle stick?
>>
>>8964959
>Realizing he did just kind of lick up her saliva off of his own finger, he cleared his throat and nodded in approval.
Ahem, very...very interesting. A strange sweetness that wasn't expected but it did not disappoint.
>Growing curious about what else might have the strange, sweet taste to it, his mind wandered to inappropriate places or at least inappropriate for when they're hugged up against the very same girl he was curious about.
Is that trait just limited to your saliva...or might there be other things about you that are sweet. Besides you, of course. Also, I'm still very interested in that tail of yours.
>>
>>8964944
You're too drunk to lewd. Gimme your keys, I'll call you a taxi.

>>8964981
(That sounds like a rather ambitious idea. But it sounds fun, I like it!)
(What sort of kinks were you going for with a setup like that?)

>>8965013
You tell me, big boy~
>>
>>8964839
vanilla
just a dude coming home to his wife
and they make love
>>
>>8965022
>>8964969
How did I even
>>
>>8964983
You mean it… You REALLY mean it!
>Her answer to his advances was the only thing he needed to unleash his pent-up desire against her. With her palm massaging his twitching, cloth-covered cock, the man with glasses decided to pull his underwear to reveal his erect cock to her. Six-inches of meaty eagerness waiting for her. Licking his lips at the sight of her bare breasts, he leaned forward and wrapped his lips around the nipples, sucking both of them while pressing both tits together with his hands. Humming softly, it was clear that he was having the time of his life.
Hmmhmph~!
>After a while, one of those hands released one of Rinko’s breasts to instead focus on the task of undoing her pants. After all, they were the last obstacle in his quest to make the MILF his! The ultimate obstacle for the ultimate goal and he wasn’t going to let a pair of sexy jeans to stop him… Not before the stare of the Emperor, gazing from the box on the counter.
>>
>>8964947
>Go to the thread
>Start reading it over
>Laugh so hard that I start to tear up
That thread is perfect.
>>
File: Dark_Queen_(11).jpg (159KB, 900x969px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Queen_(11).jpg
159KB, 900x969px
>>8964966
>twn be a dark queen ava
>>
>>8965007
face is kinda wonky but the body's nice
good show
>>
File: Misaka(2).jpg (446KB, 823x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka(2).jpg
446KB, 823x1024px
>>8965011
>Misaka rolls her eyes in sheer annoyance, blowing a single strand of brown hair in front of her eyes before briefly looking at the ape before her.
I was curious of what you'd do. You know, like scientists in a lab seeing what kind of things rats do in a controlled environment?
I'm really tempted to call the cops, you know?

>>8964979
Sore, but hey, if it hurts it means you're still alive, right?
>>
File: 031hfg.jpg (321KB, 673x900px) Image search: [Google]
031hfg.jpg
321KB, 673x900px
>>8964975
Alrighty. You can proceed and fuck my thighpussy If you promise me that you'll help me with a nice treat every now and then, after class.
>Flashing a wink to her studdent, Miss Yomako grabs her thighs as he keeps humping on her panties. Lifting both of her legs in the air, she wraps her arm around both of them and presses them together to create a very tight gap in between them while she uses her other hand to support her body.
If you accept, you can stick your dick right here...
>Yomako pokes her thighs, sinking her finger on her fleshy and plump leg. Despite of all the photos and the things she mentioned earlier, it seemed like the horny person right here was Miss Yomako. Though it seems like her student didn't mind, at all.
>>
File: ef04413c70d73753345a7c4ef5f8ce7e.jpg (577KB, 833x1209px) Image search: [Google]
ef04413c70d73753345a7c4ef5f8ce7e.jpg
577KB, 833x1209px
>>8965060
(Gotta try sometimes, anime artstyles can do that but I love it anyway.)
>>
>>8965066
Yeah that is true. Maybe you'd appreciate a softer touch?
>he says offering a hand on her shoulder

(btw, got discord?)
>>
>>8964998
>exhales heavily and slips back his half erect member in his pants after finishing up peeing on her, and pulls out of his jacket pocket a small pill bottle, shaking it to rattle it noisily with the few pills still inside to get her attention.
You still with me?
>replies after lightly nudging her foot and throws the pill bottle down to let it fall next to her face, all sticky and filthy. Giving her a good final look, the cumrag slut laying out passed out in a mess.
Fuck..Next week same place? That is, if you want them still.
>>
>>8964746
>The crowd cheers louder and louder at every deplorable action she sees fit to perform for them-rewarding her with more and more of the thing she desires most. As the dog dig in particular dips into her needy wet cunt, several loud jeers erupt, overpowering the rest, and they toss more of the drug she seeks at her feet. Meanwhile, as she plugs her throat with the creamier colored dildo, and signs the crowd, their yells and shouts resemble closer to cheering than yelling-to the drug addled mind, anyway.
Good job, slut!
Take it deeper!
Wet yourself, you dirty cunt!
>>
>>8965045
>>8964947
I'm fucking dead. The vocaroo ended me.
>>
File: Lord Dom (24).gif (311KB, 920x1258px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Dom (24).gif
311KB, 920x1258px
>>8964839
/ERP/ needs a lot more runny make-up.
>>
File: 9.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
9.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>8965024
They /are/ pretty massive~

How long do you plan on staying?
>>
>>8965067
(You still available or just one anon for now?)
>>
>>8965066
>He crosses his arms, unconvinced by her explanation.
Yeah, sure. Do your experiments always end with you walking back home, still filled to the brim with white, sticky stuff? Those were some cute panties, by the way!~
>As he speaks, he points a finger at her, giving her cheek a few soft jabs.
P-Please don't...I'd have no argument, and jail sounds pretty terrifying in this city...
>>
>>8965083
Eyyy LD, how are you feeling? Cold finally gone?
>>
>>8965083
>runny make-up
Yes please. I think you should be at the forefront of that movement, nuLD.
>>
>>8965037
>Rinko's hand instantly latched onto his cock! She was seriously squeezing down on the thing as the guy pushes her breasts together and latches his lips onto both of her nipples at once! She let out a playful little squeeze as she uses her free hand to give his head a playful little pat before she started jerking her wrist, letting her hand glide up and down his cock! her palms weren't exactly the softest...but she surely knew how to use them!
He-Heeey! If you suck that hard something might come ooutt!
>She stops his hand and undoes her own pants! quickly grabbing the waist bands of her jeans and pulling them down, along with her panties! She really was all for this wasn't she? She couldn't help but wanna fuck the guy! it's his own fault for getting her all riled up really. The Emperor would truly be proud at this mans display of humanity.
>>
>>8964820
>The way the mage wraps her arms around his lower half is what really drives it home, for him anyway. Like she was clinging to his crotch, ready to fall off of it, and desperately not wanting to. Or maybe it was in his head? That wasn't super clear. Either way, it felt damn good, watching her bob up and down on his fat dick, managing to go all the way from the swollen crown down to the fat sturdy base. He groans sharply as she continues, and tugs at the mages hair,eager to make her go faster-and being rougher with her sloppy mouth. In mere moments, he's able to find that peak, and he erupts a thick load of hot jizz right into her throat, leaving stringy trails clinging to her tongue, and all over her hot throat.

(I'm a goof and passed out for a bit. Made it a quick shot, so I don't keep you too late.)
>>
Jiro is ending his suffering...

[spoiler]he is quitting /erp/[/spoiler]

My question is: is this typical of him? How long until he comes back running?
>>
File: tumblr_mzat9kQmQs1r6hxr0o1_1280.png (587KB, 1153x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzat9kQmQs1r6hxr0o1_1280.png
587KB, 1153x1200px
>>8965022
>>8965035
(It happens!)

>She nodded back in turn, having expected such an answer.
Mhm, yup or so I'm told.
>Giving him a curious look for a moment, she eventually caught on to what he was possibly referring to.
Hm? Oh, why don't you find that out for yourself, huh?
>Speaking of the devil, she curled her large cushioned tail under herself and pushed it between his own legs. While big enough for him to sit on, the real kicker was that each little spike would bump right into this groin, prodding his crotch a few times until she'd casually take a seat onto her own tail. Thankfully though, they were mercifully just as soft and wobbly as the rest of her, despite their appearance, resulting in more teasing than anything.
My tail, huh? Remind me, what did you want to do to it, again? It can be used for many things, you know~
>>
File: Lord Dom (77).gif (30KB, 800x784px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Dom (77).gif
30KB, 800x784px
>>8965104
Been gone for a few days now, anon. All the studying I gotta do isn't, though, sorry for my absence.
>>8965107
As neat-o as that sounds, I gotta do less sucky-sucky and more study-study because finals are Soon™
>>
>>8965114
Why does it matter, exactly? Let someone do what they please, especially if it's beneficial to their health, dude.
>>
File: pfmrbughbpwumm4dai3x.jpg (259KB, 600x2160px) Image search: [Google]
pfmrbughbpwumm4dai3x.jpg
259KB, 600x2160px
>>8965024
>These are given
Eventual femdom
Tentacles
Imprisonment/rape

>Possible
Hypno/mind control
Ovi (I don't know if this is over the line for you)

I want some cute things too like surprise groping from inanimate objects (chairs) or even things like pic related
>>
Is that new anon discord still around, or did fall apart like every single other one?
>>
>>8965132
I totally support him leaving, I'm just asking what /erp/ thinks of it and I'm also wondering if he's done something like this before
>>
File: 86.jpg (61KB, 490x403px) Image search: [Google]
86.jpg
61KB, 490x403px
>>1341738
>>1341770
>>1342262
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Th0xD1rUUn
>>
>>8965131
No need to apologize to me, my dick has been patiently waiting for you. I would say it's crying but only your fat ass could do that for me.
But seriously no need apologize, I was honestly waiting for us to finish our session.
>>
File: Misaka(1).jpg (545KB, 764x1113px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka(1).jpg
545KB, 764x1113px
>>8965103
I know I'm a bitch but not that kind of a bitch. You're safe but....
>Once again, she releases an electrical discharge against the finger poking her cheek.
You could have been more careful, you know? It hurt like hell when you first pushed your chode into me... That and you came inside me in a dangerous day.
I don't want to make it sound dramatic but, are you going to take responsibility...
>Leaning forward, Misaka reaches for the back of the man's head, gripping his hair.
... Daddy~?

>>8965079
A massage? Well, I could use one right now even if it will end in your fucking me senseless most likely.
That's how all massages tend to end in one way or another.

(LD#1234)
>>
>>8965141
You really shouldn't be asking these threads for opinions on specific people, but I believe he'll be fine. He doesn't need this kind of environment, with what kind of person he is.
>>
>>8965146
PAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
>>
File: yoko_shots_per_second.gif (4MB, 844x432px) Image search: [Google]
yoko_shots_per_second.gif
4MB, 844x432px
>>8965101
(This will be my last anon for the night. I am sorry. I don't think I can go for another session. When are you online? So I can catch you.)
>>
>>8965067
>He quickly proceeds to help her press them by tightly hugging and nuzzling into her legs, even kissing them every once in a while to show her he wasn't lying. He desperately humped her thigh, smearing it in precum while not letting himself get anywhere near without her permission.
Y- yes! I'll treat you whenever you want and as many times as you want, j- just please let me fuck your thighpussy, Miss Yomako, PLEASE!
>>
>>8965146
Hey I didn't have that in mind but I suppose I could
>he rests his other hand on her opposite shoulder and gently starts to knead her muscles, a moderate technique, but certainly more gentle than her previous experience
How's that Misaka?

(Not it)
>>
>>8965162
(I'll be on later on at like 9 am. West coast.)
>>
File: Lord Dom (341).png (664KB, 1046x1046px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Dom (341).png
664KB, 1046x1046px
>>8965143
Aw poo, sorry anon. I can't do much besides giving you this butt.
I'm already overstaying my welcome, gotta skedaddle
>>
>>8965114
>[spoiler]he is quitting /erp/[/spoiler]
DIdn't he pull this shit off before, then came back a month later?
>>
>>8965181
always with the teasing. You owe me one good looking.
>>
>>8965146
>Her words sent shivers down the man's spine, giving him an even bigger shock than any of her electrical abilities ever could have. He'd have to quit his current lifestyle, settle down and become a family man...No, no this was terrifying! Commitment was terrifying!
I-I...I...
>He was at a loss for words at this revelation. Still, he tried to think on the positives of this situation; She was pretty cute, after all. He'd always said he just needed a push of some sort to get his life together, and this might just be it! It was settled, in these brief 10 seconds of thought(at least 4 episodes in anime time) he'd come to a descision!
Yes! I'll take full responsibility for what I've done, Misaka!
>He shouts, rushing her, and placing one of her hands between both of his, raising them up between the two of them.
>>
File: 1471733570831.jpg (50KB, 720x416px) Image search: [Google]
1471733570831.jpg
50KB, 720x416px
>>8965146
>That discord ID
>>
>>8965112
>Closing his eyes, the male proceeded to suck even harder! Curious of what that might be even if he already has an idea… It didn’t matter because he was willing to give her something in exchange. With her panties out of the way, the man took a hold of his cock by the base before guiding it towards her cunt, slowly prodding the entrance with the bulbous head of his cock.
Nnngh…
>Releasing her breasts, the man looked up and then kissed her passionately as he carefully shove his thickness past her folds, going balls-deep with a single, hunger thrust against her inviting cunt. Rinko was so beautiful and inviting for him to resist her charms and take it easy… That and he knew that she was looking forward to it, so there was no need to take it slow.
H-Hah… You feel really nice….
>>
>>8965142
Is it bad that I want this as a ringtone?
>>
>>8965120
>Once comfortable and enjoying the warm embrace from the sweet thing, his level of comfyness quickly declined due to her casual teasing and the, thankfully, smooth spikes brushing up against between his legs. An apparent bulge formed in his pants due to his thoughts and her natural sweetness. Following her example, he hesitantly sat down on her tail before quickly throwing his leg over to try and hide his crotch from any peering eyes to catch his arousal. He casually placed a hand on the rather large and plump thing beneath him as he began to stroke it.
I'd like to know as many of those things that you'd like to share. Or possibly find out what else tastes fruity, your choice really.
>That last sentence was a little rushed and spoken under his breath while glancing away from the girl before him.
>>
>>8965098
That they are!
... Just don't show her that fox of yours.

And I'm not sure, maybe an hour or two at most.

>>8965135
Mhm, that all sounds good to me!

I'm not so big on hardcore rape and mind control, more so playful charming and not-so-subtle nudging towards "it's not rape because you're getting hard" kind of thing.

And I certainly wouldn't mind doing Ovi. In fact out of the sessions I've done with her so far, there were: Tentacles, ovi, parasites, genderbending, bimboification, ownership, and everyday corruption. (As in, anon would have to go through his day as usual while having a monster lurking and stalking him, making things difficult for him by having tentacles sneak into his pants during meetings, etc.)
>>
File: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,534.jpg (134KB, 800x1429px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,534.jpg
134KB, 800x1429px
>>8965167
Sshhh sweetie. You have the permission of your teacher. Hug my legs tightly and thrust inside of my thighpusy. Don't hold back.
>Miss Yomako massages her legs, running her hands up and down on her soft meaty thighs, brushing the tip of his cock as he keeps smearing pre-cum on one of them.
Oh my, you're pretty eager already! C'mon, stop being a doggy and become the wolf.~
>She giggles softly, her glasses fall down on her nose as she tilts her head to a side to look at her student, already panting and hungry for more.

>>8965170
(Gotcha. I'll try to be here tomorrow but I don't really know when.)
>>
File: Misaka(3).png (517KB, 570x809px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka(3).png
517KB, 570x809px
>>8965161
>>8965205
(You just got pranked!)
(Nah, not giving my Discord because the last thing I need are more clingy faggots.)

>>8965168
(Read above)

>A soft sigh was the answer the man gets from the tsundere railgun, glancing at him with certain disdain and suspicion.
I was being sarcastic, you know? I really hope you don't try to fuck me.

>>8965196
I...
>Misaka was shocked by his response. Well, not really. Slightly surprised, sure, but nothing too extreme. In fact, she laughs at his idiocy before tapping his shoulder a couple of times.
Ooooh, so you're going to take care of a highschool girl and her child with your meager salary, uh? Come on, I'm kidding!
At least I hope nothing happens. I swear, I wonder what's smaller: Your dick or your brain.
>Misaka shakes her head, shrugging her shoulders with a shit-eating grin.
しょうがない...
But at the very least you managed to make me cum, so I guess you aren't THAT bad.
>>
>>8965259
Jakuri?
>>
>>8965267
stop
>>
>>8965259
(More for convenience and continuing things, but fair enough)

>he continues to work her shoulders, down to the side of her chest being firm as he works her muscles in his massage
The only thing I want to do is help you feel better, however that may be. Hey, what's with that look on your face?
>She's cute especially looking like that!
>>
>>8965259
(I like your style. You are a nice asshole.)
>>
>>8965259
Blake?
>>
>>8965259
Hestia?
>>
>>8965259
Bane?
>>
>>8965259
>Somewhat relieved, albeit severely embarrassed, he turns his head from her to hide his flustered face.
Ha-haha, t-that's a relief, you really had me going there...
>Trailing off, he continued nervously laughing to himself, unsure of how to continue from there.
仕方が無い, indeed....
Well, as long as I'm not a lost cause, I suppose.
>He takes a deep sigh before turning back to her, placing both hands over the girl's shoulders and straightening his face.
Perhaps instead of the side of a vending machine, we can try somewhere a little more scenic next time; Say...a hotel?
>>
>>8965250
>The more he thought about it, the more he liked being the doggy. She genuinely looked like she was having the time of her life making him look like a fool. Maybe she'd even pet him, or let him fall asleep on her legs, even if covered in cum? However, he thought that this wasn't what she'd want, and in the end, it all seemed to be for her amusement. As such, his cock slowly slid towards the gap he made and thrust in all at once, causing a fairly loud moan to come out of his mouth as he proceeded to desperately shake his hips as hard as possible.
Y- your thighpussy feels so good, Mistress~!
>He knew his tongue slipped hard, but by that point he was so ecstatic that he didn't even care about consequences. He was fucking her thighpussy, and could almost certainly die happy at that point.
>>
File: tumblr_od4a3gE0R41r5wduoo1_1280.png (1MB, 1060x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od4a3gE0R41r5wduoo1_1280.png
1MB, 1060x1200px
>>8965217
>The tail felt bouncy and comfy under him, like an oversized cross between a beanbag and exercise ball.
I see...
>She brought a hand or three to her chin, thoughtfully, then nodded.
Well let's see. Some people like it when I use the maw at the end to make them feel good. A few have also reported to want a more... In-depth experience, as in, to get a feel for it from the inside, from head to toe, given how big it is and all. They say it feels kind of like a spa.
>She shakes her head, then lets out a casual shrug.
Of course, you could also instead focus on my wetter regions, too.
... Oh! And I've also been told I'm quite skilled with that tongue of mine. Not to mention all those extra limbs, hehe~
>Letting out a chuckle, she simply holds her appendages out, as if offering herself to him.
You're spoiled for choice, really!
>>
>>8965302
Nep?
>>
>>8965269
So Jakuri it is.
>>
>>8965383
No, it's more that you should just stop looking for people who are gone. Sorry for your loss, though.
>>
File: Misaka(4).jpg (420KB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka(4).jpg
420KB, 1000x1415px
>>8965267
>>8965286
>>8965302
>>8965309
Yes.
No.
Maybe.
I don't know.
Can you repeat the question?

>>8965278
"The only thing I want to do is help you feel better..."
That's a load of crap and you know it. All you want to do is get in my pants, blow your load and then fuck off like every desperate loser around here.
While that's pathetic I don't blame you... Nnngh...
>Despite her apparent displeasure by the man's words, Misaka is enjoying the massage. Her tone softened too, surprisingly.
But at the very least you're not completely useless. Nnnh...

>>8965329
A love hotel?
>Misaka tilts her head to the side, her brown hair barely touching her shoulder as she stares at the man with a somewhat amused expression on her face.
Are you really willing to blow the earnings of a month to spend a night with me at some godawful establishment?
Even worse, you want to take a highschool girl to a love hotel! What's wrong with you? Gee...

>>8965286
Shut up and kys.
(<3)
>>
>>8965405
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW
>>
>>8965234
Well so far it's still just an idea so nothing's set in stone. The original idea was having soggoth holding Anon to the bed with her tentacles as her body rises out of the mattress, pressing her form into his back. She whispers into his ear as she plays with him and eventually he gives into the pleasure.
The real problem is that I'm starting a work shift soon, so I won't be able to rp for over a week and the chances I'll bump into you again when we can both start a session are pretty small
>>
File: yes no maybe.jpg (10KB, 347x234px) Image search: [Google]
yes no maybe.jpg
10KB, 347x234px
>>8965405
>>8965407
>>
>>8965405
>he continues to massage her, slipping his hands around to her chest now, not relenting on his technique
Hey, if you want to be blunt, you're that cute enough people couldn't be blamed for thinking so, difference is if people care if you enjoy it.

Like now..that little moan you have? Music to my ears..
>>
File: 1478919468586.jpg (126KB, 780x948px) Image search: [Google]
1478919468586.jpg
126KB, 780x948px
Where do you go besides here to rp lads
Im ouch of touch
>>
File: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lkm.jpg (235KB, 950x1352px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lkm.jpg
235KB, 950x1352px
>>8965330
>When his cock finally slid in the tight hap he made, the moment he thrust his entire shaft inside of it, he can feel how her plump thighs squeezed his manhood very easily and at the same time she felt how his pre-cum is helping with the friction. His pre-cum was smearing in the gap, getting it nice and wet for him, making wet ''squish'' noises. The natural juices of her teacher was helping too. With a warm smile, she looks at his cute face as he continues to fuck her thighpussy with reckless abandon and how his tongue slipped out of his mouth.
Hey, hey. I am not your Mistress, Anon. I am your teacher. Call me Miss Yomako, okay? Remember, from now on, whenever I call you after class, you're going to do anything I want, alright?
>>
>>8965429
AOL email
>>
>>8965429
Discord, but there are some anons that get very triggered when you dare mention that exists.
>>
>>8965429
File: f240d26d6fa681f62c5dc7aecb91937b.jpg (742KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
f240d26d6fa681f62c5dc7aecb91937b.jpg
742KB, 1200x1600px
>>8965429
The image you posted never fails to trigger my oral fixation
>>
File: fbae1db1af5f6db2695d6bb629e4431f.jpg (581KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fbae1db1af5f6db2695d6bb629e4431f.jpg
581KB, 768x1024px
>>8965437
>>8965444
>>8965448
these weren't the answers I was expecting. I dont know why I even bothered
>>
File: 2a4ac9d02c84f5ec05422f34677cbb37.jpg (294KB, 991x1366px) Image search: [Google]
2a4ac9d02c84f5ec05422f34677cbb37.jpg
294KB, 991x1366px
>>8965415
I like the sound of that. Her creeping out of whatever place or object looks normal and inconspicuous at first glance when it's really her watching her prey at every turn.

Well, I've been here for a while now, so chances are I'm most likely still going to be here a week from now. Just keep an eye out for Sponty. (My main and namesake)
>>
>>8965429
F-list
>>
>>8965454
owain
>>
>>8965429
In the past?
Other boards had splinter communities for freaks like us, and eventually, the fragments kinda balled together and came to trash.

Other than 4chan, I got someone I e-mail for ERP dungeons and dragons. That's pretty fun.
>>
>>8965457
Shut up and post more Sanae
>>
>>8965405
Now look, I may not make the best money, but I think you're severely underestimating my earnings, ma'am.
>He says this, but she was pretty on the mark about his money problems. She didn't need to know that though, it would only make her smugness all the more...smugger.
I think it's a whole lot better, than screwing you in the middle of a park at night, wouldn't you agree? Besides, I'm sure at least some of your classmates have wound up there themselves!
>Trying his best to give her a stern look, he crosses his arms over his chest, attempting to assure both himself and her, that going to a love hotel with a high-schooler was something done regularly.
It's also 'cause I'd like to see what kinda expressions you make in private...
>>
>>8965467
Eeehhh?
>>
File: So gross.jpg (351KB, 850x1199px) Image search: [Google]
So gross.jpg
351KB, 850x1199px
>>8965468
Did you ever use forums? that what I was kind of looking for.

>>8965469
kay.
>>
>>8965405
(have this YOU and a middle finger. Welcome to ERP faggot, enjoy your stay.)
>>
>>8965478
I took a guess
because owain is a huge gay that loves sucking dick
thus oral fixation
your slut-posting is nice though
>>
>>8965481
>Typefucking in non-designated places like Discord or even fucking F-list
Bruh you gotta accept this is just a special kind of autism, don't even go near F-list unless you know someone in there though.
>>
>>8965481
Forums? Yeah, but not...really erp. Sorta.

What I mean is like. The forum rps I did would set up situations, and people would take care of that stuff outside of the actual rp. like, background stuff, you know?
comes with playing with a bunch of embarrassed teenagers.
>>
File: ,,,,,,gdf.png (581KB, 710x994px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,gdf.png
581KB, 710x994px
>>8965488
I am not Owain though. Nice try I guess.
>>
Iowa
>>
>>8965435
I- it's too much, I can't take it anymore~! I'll do anything, Miss Yomako, please let me cum~!
>He was about to slip his tongue once more to call her Mistress Yomako and boy, did he feel glad not to mess up again. His cock was throbbing hard, leaking more and more pre to let her know how close he was. The only question that was on his mind was where would she let him cum. Her long legs? Her ample chest? Her cheerful face?
>>
>>8965488
Owain's fetish is urethral insertion.
>>
>>8965501
who are you tho
>>
>>8965460
Thank you
You are a lot nicer than I expected
I'll work on my idea and definitely keep an eye out for you
>kisses her cheek
Goodnight
>>
>>8965508
>Who are you tho
Are you new? Look at his filename
>>
WORST OF ERP
-Paul
-Bolin
-Nue/Hestia
-Mecha

PRETTY BAD OF ERP
-Jinx
-Tsuyu
-Nozomi
-Lupin
>>
>>8965515
yes I am
what does his filename have to do with anything
>>
>>8965524
>Nue is Hestia
Oh boy
>>
File: ec886c1a3deca96d5b550595ece3adc4.png (544KB, 800x1030px) Image search: [Google]
ec886c1a3deca96d5b550595ece3adc4.png
544KB, 800x1030px
>>8965509
I'm not sure what you expected but, thanks!
>Kisses the anon right back, with an added hug for good measure.
Sleep well now, and take care.
>>
>>8965491
I wouldnt. F-list is like a furry site right? I dont like that sort of shit

>>8965496
True. I just really have no where else to look for normalized rp that isnt slutty.
>>
>>8965527
Hestia is from burgerland, so no, they aren't Nue. I think the worst thing about this place, is that every time we get a new ava, you faggots have to try and figure out who they are, even if they're new. It's fucking retarded, and goes to show how desperate people are.
>>
File: Excalibur_Reaction.jpg (207KB, 1273x717px) Image search: [Google]
Excalibur_Reaction.jpg
207KB, 1273x717px
>>8965507
>urethral insertion
>>
>>8965524
>Jinx still there for no reason
>More Hestia Identity falseflagging
this forced hate meme is getting sad.
>>
File: Misaka(5).jpg (365KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka(5).jpg
365KB, 900x900px
>>8965477
Are you implying that my beloved friends do that sort of things?
I mean, maybe Saten does and Kuroko absolutely does that kind of stuff. Carpet muncher and all.
>Misaka scoffs at the thought of those two doing that sort of things, clearly amused at the idea. Shaking her head, she returns her attention to the desperate man in front of her, stepping forward and pointing a finger at his chest.
While I somewhat appreciate the clear interest you got on me, that’s no reason for me to just drop my panties and let you fuck me.
Why not fuck one of my clones instead? Same thing, really.

>>8965427
Tch. Shut up and hurry.
>Misaka says with slightly pleased tone, like the purr of a rebellious cat who is getting her tummy scratched by her owner.
J-Just because I'm cute that doesn't give every guy around here a ticket to approach me and molest me.
I swear...

>>8965487
Fuck you and thanks.

>>8965540
This tee bee ech.
>>
>>8965524
Can't wait for you to shill this then cry muh defense forces Ermac-kun.
>>
>>8965549
Shut up, Clarent.
>>
File: IMG_9355.png (379KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9355.png
379KB, 1080x1920px
>>8965540
I agree that this is quite annoying, apparantly I was chat at first.
>>
>>8965568
You're way too cute to be chat
>>
>>8965568
>pet the cute foxy pokemon
>>
>>8965538
Oh, you were asking where to look for just general rp. Not erp. My mistake.

In all honesty, I got a lot of good stuff from tg back in the day. Other than that, personal forums, with similar interests. I happen to be a part of a youtube forum that was all about roleplaying.

There's also plenty of games that support it both in game and out of game. Depends on what you enjoy doing, though.
>>
>>8965568
apparently I'm Bolin.
Don't know how that started, but I guarantee I'm not a preteen faggot.
maybe two in an overcoat but sure as hell not bolin
>>
>>8965560
>taking her moans and insistence to hurry as a sign, he gently pulls out her shirt from her skirt and places a hand under it,, moving to massage her more directly, his hands cold to the touch against her bare skin at first, but would warm up under. Smirking slightly as she seems to approve of the feeling
I'm not every guy from the sounds you are making though Misaka, here, this'll make it much better..
>>
File: 7812340362.png (66KB, 281x400px) Image search: [Google]
7812340362.png
66KB, 281x400px
>>8965540
>>8965563
>>8965560
>>8965549
>Literally You
>>
>>8965505
Don't hold back, my student and bust a nut all over your teacher's thighs. Don't resist anymore and give in...
>To help him reach the orgasm more easily, Yomako wraps a hand around her thighs just like she was doing earlier but this time she hugs them pretty tight, enough that her soft thighs clamped down on his shaft like there's no tomorrow. The gap was so tight that he can barely thrust betwixt her thighs but thanks to the mix of pre-cum and juices from her teacher, he was able to keep fucking her thighpussy.
Unload your virgin content all over my thighpussy, impregnate me!... And I expect you to fap to this when you get home, got it?~
>>
File: tumblr_nx3mm0OIZu1ruyw8ro1_1280.png (647KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx3mm0OIZu1ruyw8ro1_1280.png
647KB, 1200x900px
Aaaand it looks like my anon fell asleep right as we were getting to the fun part.

Oh well!

Good night everyone!
>>
>>8965609
Night Sponts/Cten/Mattie! See you around.
>>
>>8965609
Feels latenight man. hope you have better luck next time.
>pets
>>
>>8965549
>Falseflagging
>Implying
>>
>>8965609
You are the cutest.
Good night.
>>
File: 65da1528ae06e7098f41e97bceedf577.jpg (421KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
65da1528ae06e7098f41e97bceedf577.jpg
421KB, 768x1024px
>>8965587
I guess I'll have to do some digging around, the forum I was using only have like 44 people online a day and I'm starting to wonder where I should go
>>
>>8965627
do you want consistent rp? or do you want ava rp?
I know a site of just text rp where you can rp with sick fucks of every fetish. They just suck ass most of the time
>>
>>8965623
>Implying you have any fucking proof other than boogeyman bullshit
>>
>>8965623
>Implying implications
>>
>>8965643
Text is perfectly fine with me. I mean ava rp is kind of a 4chan thing isnt it?
>>
>>8965560
>throws gloves at misaka
>>
>>8965623
This is some of the laziest forced hate I've ever seen, the patheticness is actually quite astounding well done anon.
>>
>>8965560
Well, I don't know who this Saten person is, but they sound like an enormous slut, that's for sure.
>He looks down as her finger presses against him, his arms danging as he raises his head back up to her. The thought of have some fun with one of her many, many clones sounded pretty rad, but it would be akin to having sex with a dakimakura, as far as things go.
Well, you're right about the lack of reason, but that won't stop me from wanting it. Besides, while it's tempting to have at one of the Misaka clones, it wouldn't be the same. While they might look just as cute, they don't have the personality you've got that makes ya so amazing, Misaka. They pale in comparison to the original!
>>
>>8965651
nope
you fine with a mibbit site? cuz if just text i think i have one more other than irc
>>
File: 1483213780445.png (79KB, 880x915px) Image search: [Google]
1483213780445.png
79KB, 880x915px
>replying to it
>>
>>8965627
>Only 44 people
damn man. I survived on a forum with like, 15 people on overloaded days. The type of faggots who were active every day from dawn till dusk, but still only 15.

It was a lot of fun, and I made some life long friends there, (not to mention our early work sucked dick) but since you seem to be looking for more wide spread stuff, I can only offer so much.

You have the right idea, though I figure. Finding a forum with a healthy population works. Or a game with a healthy player base.
I say healthy, but 10 people you can tolerate and play with is pretty good on the internet.
>>
>>8965659
what are mibbit sites?
>>
>>8965666
HAIL SATAHN
irc run sites but with more chaos
just called mibbit because the frog icon appears more. Also alot of incest
>>
File: 5439471-8721872638-morta.jpg (214KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
5439471-8721872638-morta.jpg
214KB, 854x480px
We are many, you are but one.
>>
>>8965429
Tons of social media will have rp groups, you just have to look for it. You'll need to beware of underages though.
>>
>>8965684
technically I am more. My semen is tiny people juice and you have no cum just spirits.
>>
>>8965665
Yeah i'll have to try asking around

>>8965676
hm I see, is it popular?

>>8965689
I tend to stay away from most social media, but if i must.
>>
>>8965701
not during the current season, you'll get more flakes than anything. People just outright bs, but some people are decent.
Wait until mid summer or early december
>>
>>8965691
You will never shoot your semen in Jinx, faggot.
>>
>>8965712
already did ;)
Rped with the submissibe bitch last week bby
>>
File: 1463094384362.jpg (75KB, 1163x960px) Image search: [Google]
1463094384362.jpg
75KB, 1163x960px
>>8965712
>yfw this guy's just a really asshurt orbiter that can't stand other people even talking to jinx
>>
File: Misaka(6).jpg (500KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka(6).jpg
500KB, 595x842px
>>8965655
I knew you'd say those things!
"Oh, you're unique and special, Misaka! A clone wouldn't be the same thing because of your personality!"
That's a load of crap and you know it. You only come for me because I might be more willing to do things like that.
... N-Not that I want to!
>She averts her gaze, furiously blushing as her arms cross in front of her chest.
Say, do you like threesomes?
>That escalated quickly.

>>8965593
H-Hey, what are you doing?
>Misaka's nipples go completely stiff at the cold touch of his hand. Or maybe because he's a skilled person with his hands? Another mystery to the list!
I-I never said you could do that! S-Stop!
>Says the tsundere as she bits her lower lip, looking down at those hands touching her itty bitty titties.

>>8965652
>Throws "Grammar and Spelling for Dummies" back.
>Also a picture of her shimapan clad butt.
>>
>>8965721
OWAIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!
>>
>>8965721
God damn does she play a mean D.va
>>
>>8965731
nah, owain plays ekko, he was busy with some angel from LoL
>>8965732
Amen broski
>>
>>8965726
YunYun is cuter!
>>
>>8965728
>is hit in the face with book.

I'm working on it damn it..
>>
>>8965728
I said I wanted you to feel good, hehe, your body seems to enjoy it and it won't lie!
>He continues to massage her naked chest, his fingers sandwiching her stiff nipples gently as he continues to knead away at her, keeping her firmly held, noticing her bite her lip, it was plain she was faltering!

(I need to go shortly, I should see your reply before I go, but maybe we could continue tomorrow, it's getting good)
>>
Here are your three main factions
Trixieponies
Jinxbabies
Iowakiddies
Which one do you align with?
>>
>>8965763
Morrigan.
>>
Aaah~! M- Miss Yomako, my virgin cum is gonna empty from my balls and impregnate your thighpussy~! C- CUMMIIING~!
>He thrusts one last time as the extra pressure finishes him off, resulting in every last drop of his seed getting emptied in a mess which resembled a straight line, reaching from her face all the way down to her thighs. He looked like he was fucked silly by the time the afterglow kicked in, as his tongue lolled out and his eyes weren't focused in any specific point, instead looking in her general direction. This would be an experience he'd never forget and, at least for now, the one he'd fap the most to. Although as far as remembering goes... perhaps they could have a photo like this? After all, she still had his phone; she could always make one or two pictures and send one to herself, so that they have something to remember his promise for.
>>
>>8965763
Kass-club 4lyf
4lyf
>>
>>8965732
Truly. hopefully those sessions can be finished sometime soon.
>>
>>8965732
>yfw Jinx will never play with you.
Why live?
>>
>>8965709
I see, thank you very much anon
>>
>>8965771
>>8965605
(And finally, forgot the post I'm replying to. Top notch.)
>>
>>8965763
Ermac prevention unit
>>
>>8965763
My dick.
>>
>>8965773
Nigga just ask her. if she isn't in the discord she's here
>>8965780
it gets better anon, i promise
>>
>>8965763
>>8965769
This
>>
>>8965763
Iowa gets whiteknighted so hard by people who cannot see her flaws
>>
>tfw Anon master race
>>
>>8965803
Unlike the majority here I'm pretty bad at spotting avas.
But maybe I should.
>>
>>8965805
the fuck is an iowa?
>>
>>8965728
It's true, though! Why would I waste my time getting at just a clone, when the real thing is so much better? You've got this whole cute and sassy thing going on, and it's great. Just fucking great. Fuckingyouisdefinitelyaplustho...
>He muttered that last part as quickly, and vaguely as he could, his arms testing over her shoulders as he explained himself to the flustered Misaka.
W-Wait what? With your clones, or....?
>As much as he enjoyed gushing over her, the offer for a thrreesome seemed to grab at his attention like a butterfly to someone with ADD.
>>
>>8965816
t.newfag
>>
>>8965763
My life for Anons!
One vision, One purpose.
Peace through Anonymous!
>>
>>8965809
>Brofist
>>
>>8965763
>Trixieponies
The Zerg faction. While Trixie is alright, her fans are the most obnoxious of the bunch. They treat Trixie like a literal queen and she can command them to do whatever disgusting shit she can think of and they'd obey.
>Jinxbabies
The Terran. Balanced in terms of characters of her card. Decent in many fetishes but Master of none, except maybe Daddyplay. She's OK too and decent.
>Iowakiddies
The Protoss. Usually shrouded in mystery, Iowa tends to be erratic when it comes to how often she appears in the threads, usually quoting or reminding us of some American event. Firepower and shielded with a "I don't give a fuck" barrier.
>>
>>8965832
you ever seen Jinx rp nigga? it's nothing but daddy play
>>
File: 1492756250031.jpg (69KB, 590x554px) Image search: [Google]
1492756250031.jpg
69KB, 590x554px
>>8965763
I side with lolis, and lolis alone.
>>
>>8965825
>siding with someone who would stab your back in a second

Yeah, naw.
>>
Who's Iowa?
>>
>>8965832
I appreciate the references and effort put into this post.
>>
>>8965845
It's great! You can erp whenever you want and shitpost how much you want! And the best part is that nobody knows who you are.
>>
>>8965851
Iowa's dead baby.
Iowa's dead baby.
>>
>>8965845
That is why I invite you to the Kass-club

>Chants in the background 'Kass club 4
>4
>4lyf'
>>
>>8965862
I know, who you are.
>>
File: rtytrr.jpg (276KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
rtytrr.jpg
276KB, 850x1202px
>>8965771
>Miss Yomako smiles at the sight of her student moaning out loud before thrusting one last time into her thighs. She can see the tip of his cock peeking on her lap before he finally spurts everything he has. The first two shots of sperm fly all the way to her face, landing on her glasses and a few on her thighs until he was completely empty and his body was shaking after the intense pleasure he felt. The teacher grabbed the phone which was laying on a side of her on her desk and takes a picture of her student panting with his dick trapped in between her thighs and a mess all over her thighs.
Good boy. I'll give you an A for this If you continue. Now... Go and clean yourself. I don't to worry your parents.

I'll see you tomorrow.~

(That was awesome. It's always a pleasure to play as Yoko/Yomako and you were pretty good. See ya later anon.)
>>
>>8965862
I really hope when 4chan first came out, someone said this unironically at some point.
>>
>>8965876
Of course, I'm Anonymous.
>>
>>8965876
I know who you kinda are
>Insert name similar to your own here
>>
>>8965885
No.
>>
>>8965832
Hi Jiro
>>
File: Misaka(7).jpg (561KB, 901x1517px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka(7).jpg
561KB, 901x1517px
>>8965759
S-Shut up...
>Misaka's hands reach for his, pressing them against her small mounds, sighing in forbidden pleasure as she was molested. It feels sooooo good and yet her pride prevents her from admitting such a thing!
K-Know what? Don't stop...

(Well, that's a shame. GTFO to sleep.)

>>8965821
>Misaka quickly turned her head towards the man, flashing a quick grin at him.
Well, I got two friends... Tyrone and Chad. I was thinking that maybe, after you pay for the room, you could record us having fun. I'm sure we could use your aid in making an amateur movie.
>Misaka smiles brightly as she reaches for the man's hands, holding them together as she looks at him directly in the eye.
What do you say?
>>
>>8965900
Fuck you for thinking I'm that nigger.
>>
>>8965907
(Not sleep, wage cucking, but anyway, cya later, should be around tomorrow only longer)
>>
>>8965851
The person responsible for killing these threads by being the Merkel of ERP alongside R.Mika and Morrigan and inviting /v/ rapefugees here during E3
>>
>>8965907
OH SHIT PAUL ACTING LIKE A BITCH AGAIN
>>
>>8965900
I love you Jiro. Please, come back!
>>
>>8965918
>Blaming Morrigan or R.Mika
You're a monster anon
>>
>>8965927
actual jiro here, I only lurk now bud. I'll return when the drama dies down. <3
>>
>>8965918
Hello /pol/tard.
>>
>>8965907
>Immediately, his head drops down in defeat. This isn't your average your bullying, this is ADVANCED bullying.
Why must you torment me, Misaka?
>>
File: Misaka(72).gif (1016KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka(72).gif
1016KB, 500x513px
>>8965917
(Even more important. Go to work and do your best, you cunt.)

>>8965923
(But I'm RPing and not posting shitty songs. Fucking rude, dude.)
>>
>>8965918
Did this actually happen?
>>
>>8965941
Yes.
>>
>>8965923
Paul doesn't even know what anime is. Do you not recall the time he called a fully grown milf a loli, just because she was from an anime?
>>
>>8965941
no dickhead it's a meme
>>
>>8965941
Morrigan is responsible for Jiro
Yes
>>
>>8965938
(Thanks you fuck, enjoying this with you and cya)
>>
This place is awful.
>>
>>8965950
I remember hearing about it and thinking it was a joke.
But I was here to watch paul get dropped by a new ava lol. Fucking Hellboy saving ERP
>>
>>8965963
Misaka is awful.
>>
>>8965951
t.shota acting as the Iowa Internet Defense force
>>
And the thread began so well, too...
>>
>>8965931
If you're the real Jiro prove it
>>
>>8965980
The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.
>>
>>8965972
Misaka is great
>>
File: Jinx Getting spitroasted.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Jinx Getting spitroasted.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
>>8965980
i bet you thought these were dead hours because not many rpers.
YOU THOUGHT WRONG NIGGA
>>8965990
he isn't you dip it's a meme
>>
Redpill me on Iowa.
>>
>>8965996
at sucking dicks
>>
File: Misaka(9).png (402KB, 555x700px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka(9).png
402KB, 555x700px
>>8965936
I find pleasure in crushing the dreams of perverts like you.
>Says Misaka with a chuckle before tapping the man's cheek with a finger, shocking him with a slight discharge of electricity to get his attention.
Don't tell me you fell for it? Gosh.
Of course I was thinking of bringing a clone of mine! Moron.
>Once more, she gives the man her trademark shit-eating grin, basking on the temporary
despair of his.
>>
>>8965980
Don't fret anon, all the avas are going to sleep, but anonymous is always here. When left alone, we drift into our own thoughts.

It's nothing to be ashamed of. good will come again, just like the sun.
>>
>>8966001
That she is
>>
>>8965996
A great piece of shit.
>>
File: Misaka(11).jpg (333KB, 530x761px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka(11).jpg
333KB, 530x761px
>>8965972
>>8965996
>>8966001
>>8966013
>>8966023
kys and RP more
>>
I blame Misaka for the thread turning into shit.
>>
>>8966032
>responding to drama and bait

Yeah, sure
>>
>>8966036
I blame paul
>>
>>8966032
Suck my balls babe.
You won't.
>>
>>8966032
RP more? Not with a shit like you.
>>
>>8966043
I blame Hestia.
>>
>>8966007
>Smacking his cheek after the tiny shock, he lifts himself up once again, standing upright before the cheeky student.
Well fuck, I don't know about everything you're into! A clone might be fun, though... N-Not saying you're not more than enough, of course.
>With a flustered face of his own, he couldn't help but pout a little at that infamous grin of hers, wanting to wipe it right off her smug mug. And wipe it he did! Quickly lunging forward, his hands sliding over her shoulders, and draping over her back. With his face rapidly approaching her own, he took the opportunity to give the girl a brief peck on the lips, pulling back just a little to lock onto her eyes.
Your bullying only makes me more determined, Misaka!
>>
>mfw being a cunt to Misaka is how you talk to her
>Now can't tell shitposts from people looking to rp with her
This is weird.
>>
>>8966077
It's not hard to tell, when you're not an autist. This shouldn't even be an issue, shitters need to stop disrupting dead hours with shitposting.
>>
>>8966032
>>8966077
Keeping Misaka's "cuntyness" in mind, I gotta wonder how she'll act in front of a Touma ava.
>>
>>8966089
Fukou da~

In all honesty, though, I don't think he'd be a good match with this place.
>>
>>8966089
I don't think she'll care too much about a vegetable.

>>8966086
>Stop disrupting dead hours with shitposts
Yes, and bad people shouldn't do bad things, anon tell me more.
>>
File: Misaka(12).jpg (283KB, 704x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka(12).jpg
283KB, 704x1000px
>>8966070
>Blinking in surprise, Misaka stares at the man who suddenly grew a pair of balls. Touching her lips in slight confusion, the railgun’s expression returns to her usual smile for a second before returning the kiss with one of her own. A bitch, sure, but a friendly bitch. If such thing exists.
Oi, don’t tell me that you get excited over being bullied? Not only you’re a weirdo who forces himself on girls but also a masochist? Wow, I’m speechless.
>Taking a couple of steps back, Misaka smiles to the male, giving him a dual peace sign.
Tell you what: Let me find a clone and then we can have a raunchy threesome. Me, myself and idiot. How does that sound?

>>8966089
>Getting easy-in'd.
bls no

>>8966045
Can't suck what's not there.

>>8966059
Your loss.
>>
File: af-st.jpg (62KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
af-st.jpg
62KB, 500x282px
1-1 To save our daddy Mecha from any anon attack
1-2 From vicious anons who just can't give our daddy some slack
1-3 We'll unleash all our circlejerks, be retarded and wack
1-4 The M.D.F deploys!
>>
>>8966126
>easy in
>On Misaka
I'd swear you never saw the show. That nigga Touma can barely dress himself in the morning much less fuck bitches like Misaka.
>>
>>8966126
Flawless Victory.
>>
Is that anon doing Laura Bodewig here or is it the curse again?
>>
File: Misaka(2).jpg (216KB, 823x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka(2).jpg
216KB, 823x1024px
>>8966142
As if that matters in this thread: He'd simply post at me while being all "H-Hey Misaka, what are you doing a place like this. W-We should fuck, haha." and drag the conversation if I don't put out.
Fucking hell, mate.

>>8966144
Say what.
>>
>>8966126
Oh don't give me that shit. You ain't even seen my balls, much less judge them for existing or not yet. You could at least look before you be a prissy cunt about it.
>>
>>8966126
>Well he was a bit of an M, that much was true, but he wasn't about to outright admit that. Chuckling in response to that claim, he forced a shaky smile upon breaking their embrace.
N-No, geez, who'd get off on being berated? That's just weird...
>Taking a deep breath, he watched as she stepped back from him, wondering how exactly she planned on convincing said clone to join in.
Hmm... Alright, sounds like a deal, Misaka.
>He lifts a hand to lazily save goodbye to the girl, wondering what he should eat for for breakfast.
(That was enjoyable, hope i didn't eat touch of your time tonight)
>>
>>8966156
>Dragging out conversations is how you get you to put out.
good to know for the future, hoe.
>>
>>8966159
Y-Y-YOU YOU GOTTA SUCK MY BALLS MORTY
>>
>>8966155
>Laura
>second-best IS girl
Okay, fair enough. But have you ever considered asking if there was a Charlotte player instead, anon?
>>
>>8966171
Rick Ava when?
>>
>>8966156
That reminds me of the re:zero incident with our Rem from way back when
>>
>>8966176
I dunno, I'd rather not have one, since the last was tank and lore
>>
File: 8d5d10384962ff51b0ab3ea72210e407.jpg (549KB, 812x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8d5d10384962ff51b0ab3ea72210e407.jpg
549KB, 812x1200px
>>8966155
(Yes I am. I did say I'd have her ready soon but life kept piling more and more onto me but as soon as it's clear I hopefully should be good.)
>>
File: Misaka(8).jpg (93KB, 500x768px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka(8).jpg
93KB, 500x768px
>>8966169
That's not what I meant, what the h*ck.
Fuck you, mate.

>>8966159
Fine, fine. Let me get a microscope and take a closer look.
I promise I'll be gentle.

>>8966168
I can think of someone right now.
>Winking at the male, Misaka turns around and walks off, perhaps giving the man a nice glance of her rear while heading off. Perhaps not. Either way, she had made a promise and she was going to fulfill said thing.
(No problemrino.)

>>8966181
Gimme the spicy details, familia.
>>
>>8966172
Charlotte is too good for this shitty place.
>>
>>8966198
No.
>>
>>8966198
It wasn't anything too big, we had a Rem for a bit, and they had a bunch of anons they were playing with. Out of nowhere a guy shows up using Subaru as his ava, and the first thing he says is pretty much "What are you doing in a place like this?!" It's hard to watch.
>>
post cards
>>
>>8966210
...True. What about a Cecilia player, then?
>>
>>8966198
>Gimme the spicy details, familia.

Another drama whore. What a surprise
>>
>>8966198
You? Being gentle? That's kinda hard to imagine, honestly. You seem like you only like it rough/are only rough. Is that wrong, though? Because hell, I wouldn't be against it.
>He shrugs at the insult, and drops trousers pretty quickly, lifting up his dick to show of that, yes, he does indeed have balls of a normal size.
>>
>>8966231
Nah, whores put out.
>>
>>8966223
>a guy shows up using Subaru as his ava
In hindsight it was probably the Subaru from HG trying to stir shit up.
>>
File: 1480402760810.png (338KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480402760810.png
338KB, 900x900px
>>8966231
>he's this mad that he can't swooce right in
>>
>>8966223
This is what happened when Bell showed up. Hestia was fucking like three guys at once and bell showed up out of nowhere with the same line.
>>
>>8966239
Even if it was, he was still cringy as fuck.
>>8966244
That was Adachi explicitly looking to start shit.
>>
>>8966244
Reminder that Bell was Adachi
>>
>>8966241
Chicken chan?
>cautiously pats her head
>>
>>8966239
How'd they act/write? I can likely tell if it saw Souda or not.
>>
>>8966241
>shits on your hat
>>
Why do you guys have so much drama here?
>>
File: 1478511677173.png (126KB, 265x393px) Image search: [Google]
1478511677173.png
126KB, 265x393px
>>8966255
>>8966262

Sorry to get your hopes up, but Chicken-chan would never use mean spirited images like these.
>>
>tfw miss sponty cause high
>>
>>8966264
It's a roleplay community. Roleplay communities will inevitably have drama. Making it all about sex between socially awkward autists just makes it worse.
>>
>>8966269
wut
>>
>>8966229
>tfw more rpers with Miyafuji tier autism over how or what characters should be in ERP
>>
>>8966264
It's not drama, so much as it is recounting awful events that happened in the past.
>>
>>8966282
like what?
>>
>>8966267
b-but my chicken chan
>>
>>8966256
You don't have to do that. Looking the incident up, it's basically confirmed Souda was the Subaru that came here.
https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/5030612/#5030824
>>
>>8966264
Because people encourage it and faggots like these spread the drama

>>8966241
>>8966237
>>8966223
>>8966198
>>
File: 8c3f79c67eed99f9.jpg (45KB, 484x720px) Image search: [Google]
8c3f79c67eed99f9.jpg
45KB, 484x720px
>>8966292
Is asleep
>>
File: Misaka(18).jpg (651KB, 850x1203px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka(18).jpg
651KB, 850x1203px
>>8966223
Cringy stuff usually is. Thanks.

>>8966218
kys

>>8966236
>Misaka raises her eyebrows, impressed not by the size of the man's balls but the fact he possessed enough to pull his pants and show his genitals to her.
Wow, you're awful. To just drop your pants and do this sort of stuff to a highschool girl? Where are your manners?
>Shaking her head, the railgun turns around. Far from doing so to display disgust, she does it to lift her skirt and remove her panties, casually tossing that white and blue piece of cloth towards his crotch.
Gotta go but you can do whatever with these.
>>
>>8966264
Spend too long around the same people, and that happens.
Also people keep asking questions about old shit, stirring it up.
Also anons gets butthurt about stuff and hold grudges.
>>
>>8966305
Im sorry I didnt mean to...Im not a regular on this board
>>
>>8966300
when can I get her tho?
>>
File: 1480826962086.jpg (66KB, 960x949px) Image search: [Google]
1480826962086.jpg
66KB, 960x949px
>>8966314
Don't worry about it. Late nights used to be quiet, and have people mostly just casually chatting. Now it's about false flagging and low tier shitposters using the place as a practice room for stupid shit. It can't be helped.
>>
>>8966326
On Discord, duh. Or just be a patient Rowlet and wait for her.
>>
>>8966326
Idek, I'm not her keeper d00d
>>
>>8966334
wait who is chicken chan on discord?
>>
>>8966339
Junketsu Pantsu
>>
>>8966304
>He stares back at her more or less unphased by her calling him out on dropping his pants for her.
Eh? What because you're a little young, I'm suppose to act differently? That's stupid.
>He snorts, before watching her bend forward and peel off her panties. A little surprised, he's not really ready to catch em-but they successfully land on his dick anyway.
Huh? Well. I guess something's better than nothing. You got some really nice panties, I'll give you that. You often hand em out to strange men for jerkin' off?
>>
>>8966344
I'd delete that if I were you.
>>
>>8966344
FUCK
the only person I can't get to notice me
>>
>>8966350
Why? He's pretty open about his playing Chicken-chan
>>
>>8966329
Chatting, cuddles, and more romantic stuff. I miss those days.
>>
Where the boysluts at?
>>
>>8966357
Tell me the number of times he's posted his card in the threads. I'm just saying, be considerate.
>>
>>8966329
That started dying before even paul, to many shitposters and blogposters joined
>>
>>8966359
Those days are gone and are never coming back. If you came to ERP after July, you missed the best days.
>>
>>8966314
I wasn't trying to call you out or anything, I'm just explaining. If you ignore the right people, it's not that bad, and honestly, you're better off leaving shit to rest, and doing whatever you want in this place.

The only thing people seem to agree on is that Paul is unstable, and whether or not you have a reason to hate him, he is known for dropping rps, so avoiding him is probably a good idea.

Anything/everyone else is free game. Just be ready for the occasional autistic screeching coming your way. You've been on 4chan before right?
>>
>>8966363
They're disguised as girls.
>>
File: Misaka(41).jpg (241KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka(41).jpg
241KB, 850x600px
>>8966349
I often sell them at stores for that sort of stuff, good money too.
>Wink.
See ya' later, cowboy.

(Time for me to leave, night ya'll)
>>
>>8966373
Of course
>>
>>8966372
I've been around /erp/since /b/
>>
>>8966382
(Figured. Night, I'll probably try and follow this up sometime.)
>>
>>8966382
Night, Misaka
>>
>>8966382
Seeya, Biribiri. Keep being sexy, nasty you.
>>
>>8966329
Doesn't help that people now call casually chatting during dead hours shitposting.
>>
>>8966281
We are ERP.
>>
>>8966393
Yeah, people are too jumpy. It's what happens when you're constantly pushed back against the wall. You push back at anything you deem a threat after the fact.
>>
File: Make Charles Stronk again.png (282KB, 640x716px) Image search: [Google]
Make Charles Stronk again.png
282KB, 640x716px
Look at you, such a yuge mistake. Ithink the metchicans should nuke this place and I'll build a wall, very bigly very yuge. I'll have my army fight you pervs too.
>>
>>8966401
"What're we listening to" is probably considered shitposting now.

Well it is if people start linking that song from Bill Nye's new show.
>>
>Just missed Misaka
>Again
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
>>
>>8966404
Hi /pol/tard
>>
>>8966329
Honestly it still is a lot of that. When people aren't replying to shitposts, people still chat casually.

Least, most of the time. Occasionally you'll get a faggot or two trying to make a fuss. They know who they are.
>>
>>8966382
Good riddance! You are awful.
>>
I miss old /erp/ with turbosluts
>>
>>8966276
I got high, zoned out, and missed sponty.
>>
File: 1492102062620.jpg (133KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492102062620.jpg
133KB, 640x360px
>>8966413
I don't mind talking at night. I don't mind of the thread at 5am is filled with just talking. Just no hostility, that's all I ask for.
>>
>>8966418
hey dawg, don't talk to my boss like that
>>
>>8966413
The only thing I'd call a shit post is people asking for 'ava tier lists & charts' since that promotes drama. But I guess the chart is okay since it's kinda funny.

Still promotes drama but at least in a funny way.
>>
>>8966420
>chat casually.
I take it you mean blogposting?
>>
File: file.png (137KB, 270x426px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
137KB, 270x426px
>Walks into the thread

Aw shit here we go again.
>>
>>8966427
kys pedophile weeb trash.
>>
>>8966431
Hey, a kitty. Wait, it's not Saturday. Shoo. Shoo.
>>
File: Charles the Bipedal Pig.png (262KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Charles the Bipedal Pig.png
262KB, 640x640px
>>8966448
you racist fuck, that's my job
>>
>>8966427
Hello, furry.
>>
>>8966190
L-laura?
>>
>>8966435
Yeah, if you wanna use a trigger word for it, sure.

Blogposting is only a problem when there's many rps going on, and its getting in the way of that. When it's quiet, and the thread is well into auto sage, I could've give a flying fuck if someone wanted to talk about their vacation last week, doesn't make a difference at all.

If I have to choose between that, and 'Reminder Owain/Paul/Mecha dickscocksass' I'd pick blogposting everytime.
>>
>>8966422
>old /erp/ in the day
>turbosluts
>old /erp/ in the night
>avas just chilling and comfyposting

>new /erp/ in the day
>JINX OWAIN MECHA JINX OWAIN MECHA TSUYU PAUL PAUL PAUL PAUL DISCORD
>new /erp/ in the day
>metaposting and shitposting
>>
File: 1487795918954.jpg (344KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487795918954.jpg
344KB, 1280x720px
>>8966447
'Kay
>>
>>8966452
Fuck the police
>>
>>8966452
You're a loose cannon, cat, and you're outta line!
Turn in your gun and badge, you're on unpaid leave until further notice.
>>
>>8966422
At this time we would have Jun sucking any dick pulled out at him.
>>
>>8966447
Kys psychopath stalker.
>>
>>8966463
I enjoy the kamen rider memes.
They make me happy.
>>
>>8966471
Jun burnt himself out too quickly trying to ERP as much as humanly possible
>>
File: Disco Charles.png (354KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Disco Charles.png
354KB, 640x640px
>>8966464
woah my dude, chill lets just funk it out
>>8966466
YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, I'M GONNA STOP THAT OTHER CAT AND I'LL DO IT UNDERCOVER CUZ I'M A LOOSECANON
>>
>>8966471
Nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>8966462
how did it degrade so badly? you can make it better!
>>
>>8966480
Who was Jun? One of Mizuki's avas?
>>
File: 4t4rvaewfwrg.jpg (39KB, 392x363px) Image search: [Google]
4t4rvaewfwrg.jpg
39KB, 392x363px
>>8966480
>Implying I just haven't been busy with life.
>>
>>8966435
>>8966460
Feel like seeing people blog is comforting.
>>
>>8966422
Turbosluts aka generic anime girls? Nope.
>>
>>8966487
>How
Jealousy. Almost entirely jealousy and inferiority complex taking root.
>>
>>8966487
ERP doesn't want to be better. ERP would rather shitpost about Owain, argue about Jinx, yell at Paul to leave and encourage more of his shit, bring up pointless Discord drama, shitpost new avas by trying to accuse them of being this person or that, blame Mecha for something or another and other bullshit
>>
>>8966481
GOD DAMMIT, CAT! I don't care if you get results, we do things by the book around here! Now you turn in your gun, badge, and afro or I'll arrest you myself!
>>
>>8966497
Found a member of a defense force.
>>
>>8966503
Paul does need to leave.
>>
>>8966503
You don't speak for everyone. There's quite a few of us trying to do our thing, but it's hard when the vocal minority is screaming at the top of their lungs.
>>
>>8966493
thats a boy isnt it

>>8966503
man that reminds me of some bad times on other boards, Im sorry its gotten this bad.
>>
>>8966507
>must turn in afro

That made me laugh.
>>
>>8966496
I agree more or less.

The kind I like
>Stories about shit they did, are doing, thats important to them at the time

Stuff I don't
>Short meme replies that flood out and use in-jokes between each other when you could use it easily in private.

I prefer when they're talking to anon, basically, not when they're blogging to each other, with no ability for us to know what's going on. Does that make sense?
>>
File: Charles the Pirate Bi-pedal cat.png (261KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Charles the Pirate Bi-pedal cat.png
261KB, 640x640px
>>8966507
No can do chief, I'm a man of the law. You used to be one too, until you stopped using sick ass disguises. I will stop that cocaine dealing pirate cat, even if it means my death.
>>
>>8966462
>metaposting
What
>>
>>8966496
I think it's pretty comfy. It only becomes an issue when its someone clearly posting for the sake of making people pay attention to them, feel bad for them or praise them. To word it better, if they're trying to take control of the conversation, then they're the problem.
>>
File: 2851986523_282cd18c0c_o.jpg (34KB, 411x411px) Image search: [Google]
2851986523_282cd18c0c_o.jpg
34KB, 411x411px
>>8966521
Oh I don't know. Try lifting up my skirt and find that out, Anon~
>>
>>8966526
You're too deep undercover, cat. You've forgotten what you signed on for, what YOU BELIEVED IN! Just another rogue cat pirate police officer enforcing his own brand of vigilante justice.
God, I hate this job sometimes.
>>
>>8966536
Jun is the cutest trap!
>>
>>8966524
Mecha changed that, because he started out blogging and talking to people like sponty with gundam model kits as his ava, he would ERP maybe once a month and use that as cred to chat up everyone and blog post all the time. People didn't really care about it before but he would make threads nothing but blogposts and conversations about nothing
>>
File: Second.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Second.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>8966519
I can't post this enough.
>>
>>8966547
No. He didn't.
You're exaggerating his impact.
>>
File: 21895222_p0.png (830KB, 950x1400px) Image search: [Google]
21895222_p0.png
830KB, 950x1400px
Hey mister, would you...die for me?
>>
File: Charles is so Kawaiii.png (259KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Charles is so Kawaiii.png
259KB, 640x640px
>>8966543
I hate it too but it's the job we do chief, if we don't do it we lose sight of our goals. Look what happened to you chief san, you used to call me by my name you baka.
>>
File: 1486819536916.jpg (57KB, 482x549px) Image search: [Google]
1486819536916.jpg
57KB, 482x549px
You guys sure love to "discuss" about pointless things.
>>
>>8966564
He was the first one that made it main stream, more people started doing it. He started the trend of blog posting and casual shitposting that eventually accepted Paul for at least coming here to ERP.
>>
>>8966570
Gladly!
>>
>>8966547
Shut up Tsuyu
>>
>>8966570
No, thanks. I'm already like a brother to another woman.
>>
>>8966536
Ehhh I didnt know people rp'd traps here, almost makes me want to do it myself.
>>
>>8966547
Okay...but you're not even listening to what I said. I said that I find it comfortable, if the blogposting is to anon, so all can participate, and I don't like it when its only ava v ava, since those interactions are easier for them to do in private anyway, on top of us not being able to contribute.

So basically I'm saying 'that sucks dude and sounds annoying'. But I wasn't there, so I don't really give a fuck. From what I've seen, he doesn't even show up during the live hours anymore, so why does it matter now?
>>
>>8966578
There's nothing to put my dick in, except other anons mouths, so count me bored nigga.
>>
>>8966519
>There's quite a few of us trying to do our thing, but it's hard when the vocal minority is screaming at the top of their lungs.
This.
It's usually one faggot complaining and being a bitch over every single thing.
If people learned to ignore that we would have a better thread.
>>
>>8966574
That was a long time ago, Chuck. We were both different people. Now look at me, a washed up desk cop with a big dick and smokin hot wife and lots of money and blowjobs and shit, but does it all really make me happy?
You go get that cocaine, undercover cat. Those goddamn pirates aren't gonna rest and neither can you.
>>
>>8966546
Oh my A-anon... I don't know what to say.
>His face began to slowly glow a low tint of pink from the compliment, the boy holding his hands together, rubbing their fingers against one another as he over exaggerates their reaction.

>>8966606
(Go ahead! This reminds me of the sudden influx of traps after I arrived... That always makes me giggle.)
>>
>>8966610
He anon shitposts and false flags most of the day now. I'm just saying he's the reason why blogposting is leered at now.
>>
>>8966606
>>8966536
I have recently discovered that traps give killer blowjobs. Would fuck the mouthpussy of cute trap boys.
>>
>>8966641
>He anon shitposts and false flags most of the day now.
Where are the proofs?
>>
>>8966641
Do you have a single piece of evidence to back up that claim?
>>
>>8966641
>He anon shitposts and false flags most of the day now

Do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>8966581
>Blaming Mecha for Paul.

Look Paul is not welcome at all besides for like 2 retards with terrible taste and no regard for the rest of thread (and are probably just Paul samefagging) and he still shows up to shit up the thread every single day. Nothing is going to stop him and at this point nobody can be blamed for him still being here besides the fact mental health services haven't cordoned him off somewhere so he becomes less of a threat to himself
>>
>>8966578
Best New Game Girl
>>
File: Charles the Bi-pedal cat.jpg (200KB, 720x774px) Image search: [Google]
Charles the Bi-pedal cat.jpg
200KB, 720x774px
>>8966631
No more costumes chief, if you can lie to yourself about that tiny dick. I sure as hell can accept my mortality.
I promise on my fathers grave, I will fucking kill every cat and become a god once more. I will make this world burn down.
>>
>Dead hours used to be Sponty, Mercy and Morrigan running around doing lewd things.
>Now it's bait images, shitposting and dama.
So this is what suffering feels like.
>>
>>8966634
>He hugs the trap
Where you been anyway?
>>
>>8966641
>He anon shitposts and false flags most of the day now.
I am not defending him but I'm really curious about that.
Do you have concrete proof about it or are you pulling shit off your ass?
>>
>>8966660
We used to have fun here.
>>
>>8966641
>This ava goes anon and shit posts
>I know this because I can see IP addresses
Alright dude. Cool story...

Even if he DID do that, he's just a shitposter at that point, the blogposting bit is just something he does poorly. That's no reason why the whole idea is garbage now.
>>
>>8966660
2 out of 3 were posting this very same night, anon.
>>
Discord:
Idol Rise #0383

I play Rise, Chie and Yukiko.
I haven't played Naoto yet but I could try.

I want to try indulging anons in their fetishes too as long as they aren't extreme or too weird.
>>
>>8966660
The suffering just started.
>>
>>8966647
>>8966648
>>8966651
Mecha defense force is here now. You can tell because they demand proof their god is unjust while demanding you accept their rumors as fact from the onset.

>>8966663
If I used proof I would be caught through the chat logs and be the next target, but he did start forcing the Chariot is Cute meme which pushed them out of the thread
>>
>>8966641
I was about to sleep but I woke up to tell you that you're a disgusting faggot. Stop talking out of your ass you cunt
>>
>>8966666
Such sad quints...
>>
>>8966660
They were earlier. But even dead hours come to an end anon.
>>
File: Karl Feels.png (132KB, 433x514px) Image search: [Google]
Karl Feels.png
132KB, 433x514px
>>8966524
>>Short meme replies
...But I can't talk to them on discord...
>>
>>8966660
Live hours aren't that much better either
>>
>>8966670
THAT
BUTT
>>
>>8966673
Chariot was cute tho.
>>
>>8966644
(I-Is this because BJ's are the thing I give people the most...?)

>>8966662
>The little sissy wraps his arms around in kind to the hug they were receiving.
Oh it's just either I've been busy or incredibly ill when I wanted to come visit and get my holes impaled by thick pieces of meat before flooding my insides with thick creamy jizz.
>>
>>8966675
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
>>
>>8966670
Wow. That may be the most direct jump I ever have seen.
I can dig it.
Did you post discord because you dont like threads? Because I might add you to lewd you later, as it's awful late right now.
>>
>>8966670
I want so badly to fuck Chie.
>>
>>8966657
That actually sounds a little insane and megalomaniacal but god dammit, I know you can, Chuck.
Get those bastards. I-I never wanted to tell you this, but the writers forced my hand into suicide to advance your character development. Avenge me, cat!
>pulls out his gun and sprays his brains all over the tacky office decor
>>
>>8966673
So, you're pulling shit off your ass then.
Alright.
>People demand proof
>"D-Defense force is here guys!"
I don't give a fuck about Mecha, but pointless, baseless gossip IS shitposting.
You know, the thing you're doing right now.
>>
>>8966688
Damn, that sucks.
>He plants a kiss on the top of his purple hair
Hopefully we'll see you around some more.
>>
>tfw you now understand why Mecha keeps getting brought up
It's not even tsuyu, it's a really, really jealous faggot, that's mad at him for "stealing" his waifu
>>
>>8966694

Yeah, I don't like threads.

I want a contact so it can be a regular thing if we both feel so inclined.
>>
>>8966700
>No one else ever demands proof for claims
>Any claims on mecha require proof
>>
File: Charles the rare pepe.png (219KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Charles the rare pepe.png
219KB, 640x640px
>>8966698
I didn't need your death chief, I have ascended to god hood.
>Revives chief then proceeds to blow himself before looking into the 4th wall
we are not existing beings chief, just memes to some weird fuck. Now I am off to destroy this planet.
>Destroys earth
>>
>>8966673
You are more wrong than you think, kiddo.
If you don't have a single proof of this, there's no reason why we should show proof ourselves.
And no one needs to prove anything in this thread. Stop acting like a retard for once
>>
>>8966679
Why's that Karl?

In all honesty, you're fine. I mostly meant injokes that are impossible to get if you're not a part of that circle. It's obnoxious, since its in public. Like watching a couple make out in front of you, I guess? If that makes sense.
>>
>>8966705
Oh so it's Lupin because Mecha managed to get Coffee's personal e-mail and he didn't
>>
>>8966715
Sadly no, as funny as that would be. It could be Lupin, but I don't think so.
>>
>>8966688
(I mean. that's part of the reason. I'm not sure what it is, but traps are pretty great at it.)
>>
>>8966720
desu I was expecting him to be Lupin
>>
File: asuna.png (331KB, 1024x1058px) Image search: [Google]
asuna.png
331KB, 1024x1058px
>>8966709
WROOOOONG
If you don't have proof we don't have to prove anything. Are you thinking with your asshole?
>>
>chuckles as he watches /erp/ burn
>>
File: Jun011.png (44KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
Jun011.png
44KB, 150x150px
>>8966701
Yeah it does... But hopefully I can fix things up soon and get back to it!
>Jun lets out a soft giggle as his embrace around the man tightened, the little trap nuzzling his face up against the other's chest.

>>8966725
(They only have two holes and have to make up for it~)

>>8966729
>Whistles nonchalantly while pocketing a box of matches.
>>
>>8966729
>offers popcorn
>>
File: fangs for nuthin.jpg (766KB, 1032x1457px) Image search: [Google]
fangs for nuthin.jpg
766KB, 1032x1457px
Fun things are fun.
>>
>>8966729
You forgot your "... from the shadows"
>>
>>8966729
i just saw two anons rp with a fucking cat
that shit was funnier than this thread burning
>>
File: 52.jpg (46KB, 360x519px) Image search: [Google]
52.jpg
46KB, 360x519px
>>8966713
Yeah I know what you mean. It's why I don't do it often myself.

Speaking about anon's. How are you doing tonight?
>>
>>8966708
figured I should tell you, discord says that doesn't exist, and I copy pasted. Sure you didn't mess it up?
>>
/erp/ needs a restart
>>
>>8966708
speak of the devil. I figured it out don't mind me.
>>
File: 1493073959949.png (908KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1493073959949.png
908KB, 1280x738px
No fighting
>>
>>8966760
The threads and Discord need to be cleansed of the avas that suffer from narcissistic personality disorder and the anons that obsess over them
>>
>>8966754
They put a space after "Rise," try removing it.

>>8966760
People have been saying that for a while now, but how do we restart?
>>
May the light of HG shine upon you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvc0inGEQFw&t=285s
>>
File: Onion-chan-05.jpg (68KB, 842x647px) Image search: [Google]
Onion-chan-05.jpg
68KB, 842x647px
I was told to say hi to this whore den.
>>
>>8966737
>puts away lighter fluid
>>8966738
Thanks, but, no thanks. I still have candy leftover from Easter.
>>8966742
I was never in the shadows...
>>
>>8966782
Leave before I start wanting to fuck you.
>>
>>8966769
I've never known an ava to be narcissistic. Even Trixie turned out to be super nice OOC. Maybe a discord server ava, I don't do that.
>>
>>8966740
So I've heard.
>>
>>8966792
Owain.
>>
>>8966740
Cirno/mousewife when
>>
>>8966792
You should meet Hestia
>>
>>8966740
You must be fun at parties.
>>
>>8966792
>I've never known an ava to be narcissistic

You'd be surprised. A lot of people on Discord are incredibly fake.
>>
>>8966807
Why do you hate Hestia so much?
>>
>>8966807
>Hestia
>Narrcissistic
Are you a retard?
>>
>>8966804
meme

>>8966807
In truth, I haven't seen Hestia so you might be right.

>>8966810
Like I said, I don't do the discord servers but, say, mods being narcissistic wouldn't surprise me, for example. Absolute power corrupts etc. etc.
>>
File: 1492815204018.jpg (70KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
1492815204018.jpg
70KB, 1024x685px
>>8966810
Why do you care, though? As long as you can get typefucking done, why does it matter what kind of person they really are? You act like anyone online is 100% genuine, or even IRL. I'm convinced some of you genuinely have autism.

We all wear masks, and only a complete retard would think otherwise.
>>
Say hi to
>>8963487
>>8966750
>>
>>8966828
What kind of sad life would one have to lead where discord moderation was equivalent to absolute power?
>>
>>8966828
>meme

No, claiming is a meme. Owain is legitimately narcissistic.
>>
>>8966746
Oh I'm pretty great. Despite the chaos right now, tonights thread was a ton of fun, and really good. Got tons of lewds, ava and anon, so it was a good night.

I enjoyed the 'golden thread time' we had tonight. How's yourself.
>>
>>8966835
Ew no.
>>
>>8966840
Lupin.
>>
>>8966840
A life where you're an ERPer.
>>
>>8966853
I don't even know the guy aside from memes.
Seems like an unenviable life.
>>
>>8966818
>>8966825
Hestia is Old Nep
>>
So. What's the drama today?
Keep me updated bros.
>>
>>8966865
Your mom can't get out of bed LOL
>>
>>8966865
Nothing specific, just general metaposting.
>>
File: 52b444ff965d5d8103a5038fb73cc850.jpg (162KB, 800x1123px) Image search: [Google]
52b444ff965d5d8103a5038fb73cc850.jpg
162KB, 800x1123px
If you faggots stopped giving a shit about what a frustrated cringelord who got rejected by an ava OR someone who is jealous of male avas getting more pussy than their shitty anonymous self-inserts then the threads would improve.
Maybe roleplay a bit too would help instead of being whinny bitches.

>>8966830
The power ranger has a point too.
>>
>>8966861
I've her on Discord. She is not Nep.
>>
>>8966865
We need like a mad libs form we can fill out.
_________ fucked ________ and ________ got jealous so _________ started shitposting about _______ in the threads and _________ started a new discord.
>>
>>8966830
this is more real than I was expecting from you, loli ranger.

I feel weird about this. Like I can't see you in the same light.
>>
>>8966872
>defending Owain
You've clearly been claimed and trained properly.
>>
>>8966861
Even if Hestia is Nep, what's wrong with this? Nep was okay.
>>
>>8966830
Crazy things are happening and you only care about lolis.
>>
>>8966872
Fuck off to HG.
>>
>>8966892
He makes a good point. Does anything in this world really matter besides lolis?
>>
>>8966887
Nobody's defending Owain. Nobody even defends Owain unless people are shitposting his thirsty ass while he's ERPing.
>>
>>8966769
ERP ain't free, the tree of typefucks gotta be watered with the blood of sluts and shitposters. Mecha "The sexiest" Kojima aka Dr. Hugo Strange is not my fuckbuddy, he is bald and probably fat as well. Avas and Anons not Avas and Avas ok? God bless this /trash/.

>>8966806
I dunno, I'm hopefully I'll work up the nerve soon but I really don't want to play lolis.
>>
>>8966872
Excuse you, I DO roleplay, and I'm not a whiny bitch. I lurk until the good shit comes out. Don't lump me in with the rest of the chodes in here.
>>
>>8966907
Oi! Don't call us chodes, chode!
>>
>>8966875
proof
>>
File: 1424257eb83d76a6.jpg (19KB, 487x318px) Image search: [Google]
1424257eb83d76a6.jpg
19KB, 487x318px
>>8966894
Cute traps?
>>
>>8966872
You are worse than Paul. Congratulations, faggot.
>>
>>8966872
>Power ranger
You did that on purpose, didn't you?
>>
>>8966915
I can't speak for lolibot but I am not a picky one. I'd boku that Pico until my dick rotted off.
>>
File: 1492028010352.jpg (18KB, 262x179px) Image search: [Google]
1492028010352.jpg
18KB, 262x179px
>>8966892
Damn straight.
>>
>>8966911
Prove me that she is Nep.
Protip: you cant.
>>
>>8966915
do i get to fuck rn?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (9KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9KB, 256x256px
Oh shit lads, How're you guys taking your degenerate hobby way too seriously this time?
>>
Look on the bright side.

At least we got rid of most of the ESL idiots.
>>
>>8966929
Their style is the same and Nep usually shows up at night.
She is Nep
>>
>>8966939
We need to get rid of Morrigan now and Mooty
>>
What kind of sad life do you guys live to bitch this much about fat guys pretending to be anime sluts?
>>
File: www.png (235KB, 576x480px) Image search: [Google]
www.png
235KB, 576x480px
>>8966887
I am not, you mongoloid.
Even when people shitpost him, I'm against the shitposting itself because it brings the threads to an halt.
Feel free to reply with a meme or get the tiny speck of shit you call brain to formulate an answer. The latter is unlikely.

>>8966893
I'm not their Demon Archer. It's pretty sad Kamina got someone to play her after he thristposted at me. Sad!

>>8966907
"mb lol"

>>8966920
Oh no. Whatever I'm gonna do?

>>8966921
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>8966936
Dwellers of third world countries don't deserve (You)'s and their opinions are invalidated.
>>
>>8966949
My mother says I'm pleasantly plump.
>>
>>8966936
I'm here to laugh at them, because they're a joke.
>>
File: 1465948468203.jpg (32KB, 640x436px) Image search: [Google]
1465948468203.jpg
32KB, 640x436px
>mfw the tryhard shitposters show up
>>
>>8966924
>>8966933

Thank you for your enthusiasm. I just won't be able to rp as her until I find more pics and feel confident enough to rp in general.
>>
>>8966884
It's alright, I'm still the same degenerate you've come to know and tolerate.
>>
>>8966960
So never? Good to know.
>>
File: huh what.jpg (564KB, 1049x825px) Image search: [Google]
huh what.jpg
564KB, 1049x825px
>>8966941
People should give a shit, why?

>>8966939
What does ESL even matter? Can't jerk off to accents?
>>
>>8966941
She plays other characters.
>>
>>8966958
Hi Innocent Boy

Still bitter about the thread turning you into a meme?
>>
File: 1492653807362.jpg (159KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492653807362.jpg
159KB, 1024x1024px
>>8966915
I am not the lolifag but I will say that people really enjoy traps here.
>>
>>8966967
Nue, sweetie, shut up. I am trying this new "shit posting" thing that all the cool kids are doing.
>>
>>8966963
Rock on loli ranger. you''re a cool dude. Good to know.
>>
>>8966975
>tfw somebody saves and posts your terrible edits
Made my morning, matey.
>>
>>8966967
English as second language.
>>
>>8966969
Who

>>8966967
Old Nep is shit and we should shitpost at her
>>
>>8966988
>Old Nep is shit and we should shitpost at her
She drained balls pretty good but she is shit. Can't we let it slide? A lot of our girls are shit and they get a pass.
>>
File: 1493062736806.jpg (350KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493062736806.jpg
350KB, 1024x1024px
>>8966984
I save all of them. I don't use them all for obvious reasons, but I save the ones done for me, since it's kinda nice.
>>
>>8966988
>Old Nep is shit and we should shitpost at her
But she isn't even here anymore? [spoiler]She wasn't shit[/spoiler]
>>
>>8966949
They won't learn, fuck I'd honestly have no problem with their stupid ass hobby and not "shitpost" at all if they learnt not to take it so fucking seriously and grow some thicker skin. But it's too hard for them.
>>8966951
I love you too, but Australia isn't considered a third world country.
And I'm not some (You) (Jew) so I'll give you mine bby~
>>8966958
That's all you can really do when it hits turbo autism time here. Sit and laugh at them. Maybe with enough bullying they'll learn to not eat crayons for a living.
>>
>>8966967
No. Their writing is shit and we should chase them off
>>
>>8966988
I'm not going to tell you.
>>
Why was old Nep so universally hated? I don't get it.
>>
>>8967005
>universally
>>
>>8967000
Sorry you can't cum to anything besides Owain cucking you in the threads, anon.
>>
>>8966992
>>8966997
Nep is here. She's Hestia

>>8967003
You don't have evidence, stop babbling
>>
>>8966951
Kill yourself.
>>
>>8967005
>universally
Some guy called Innocent Boy got butthurt that she didn't play with him and started shit against her.
>>
>>8967014
Hestia the character is shit though. They should play Nep again.
>>
>>8966939
No ESL = Better ERP.
>>
>>8967005
She was thin-skinned and ESL.
>>
>>8966972
Not him but the way this thread is going would probably make him point and laugh if he was here.
>>
>>8967014
Stop bringing your stupid meme here.
HESTIA IS NOT NEP.
BUT YOU ARE A FAGGOT!!!!!
>>
>>8967030
>Innocent boy
>Being in a position to point and laugh
>>
>>8967028
She was, but Nep had that creamy smooth skin that made you want to just completely baste her in semen. That ass was phenomenal as well.
>>
>>8966977
You can shitpost just fine without being a needlessly hostile little bitch my dude.

>>8966986
Yeah, what's wrong with learning English as a second language? It isn't like it has much of an impact.

>>8966988
People improve and I've genuinely never noticed her being shit bud.

>>8967000
Eat shit, I've been playing games with Europeans for years and ESL is most often hardly noticeable and infinitely better than having a bunch of people who don't even speak English at all show up.
>>
File: Avin a Cuppa.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Avin a Cuppa.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>he can't typefuck in his native language and English
>>
>>8967021
>>8967028
>>8967044
Does even she still erp? She was good for my morning wood, and her Jeanne Alter was also nice.
>>
File: d55.png (455KB, 848x816px) Image search: [Google]
d55.png
455KB, 848x816px
>/erp/ - Shitposting & Drama
>>
>>8967051
Stay mad, fatass. I'm sure you've got a big day of being depressed and hairy because your favorite online haunt is shitstorming :^)
>>
>>8967059
Fags from third world countries are awake, m8.
>>
>>8967041
I don't know. His "crimes" are relatively tame compared to what has transpired here in the past year.
>>
>>8967059
It was beyond salvageable when hg's unmentionables showed up
>>
>>8967072
>Be American (Native)
>Just want to get up to have a quick fap before I start the day
>Europoors and Aussies are on and causing shit
Feels badminton.
>>8967079
>muh HG scapegoat
Stop this.
>>
File: Shachirov-13.jpg (118KB, 1202x724px) Image search: [Google]
Shachirov-13.jpg
118KB, 1202x724px
>there's a box
>>
>>8967108
>Picks it up and puts it on a table before opening it.
>>
>>8967051
ESL is terrible because of terrible, terrible English. I don't want to talk with someone who isn't able to speak my language at at least a first grade level.
>>
>>8967108
>opens the box
I swear to God if it's a head or a dead puppy...
>>
>>8967108
>opens box
gonna fuck whatever is in here
>>
>>8967119
But we got plenty of ESL's that are good.
>>
>>8967102
>Just want to get up to have a quick fap before I start the day

/ftt/ is your friend.
>>
File: Shachirov-03.jpg (34KB, 417x411px) Image search: [Google]
Shachirov-03.jpg
34KB, 417x411px
>>8967117
>>8967120
>>8967130
>pops out
I was mailed here to "fuck" you
>>
>>8967131
Canadians do not count.
>>
>>8967132
I want to roleplay. And /ftt/ has pretty terrible RP.
It doesn't help that I don't see any of the girls I like on there.
>>
>>8967140
Canadians aren't ESL!
>>
>>8967134
>Drill loli
Why yes, I did order this package, Mr. UPS Man.
>>
>>8967134
Knew it.
>Pulls out his thick throbbing cock and cock slaps the pink haired girl
Now suck it
>Anon strokes his thick cock, it's girth alone would not fit in her mouth
>>
>>8967134
>Startled, the man falls on his ass and looks at the girl.
E-Excuse me!?
>>
>>8967146
I know!
>>
>>8967134
Who in God's name mails a loli?
Oh god I'm going to go to prison for sex trafficking now aren't I?
>>
>>8967134
>....closes box
>>
>>8967146
Only the ones out west.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (801KB, 2122x1415px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
801KB, 2122x1415px
>Be EFL
>Still constantly misspell words and gave bad grammar because I'm too lazy/impatient to actually fucking proofread what I post.
>>
File: Shachirov-14.jpg (72KB, 621x659px) Image search: [Google]
Shachirov-14.jpg
72KB, 621x659px
>>8967148
>she just stares coldly at the man

>>8967149
>she looks at it, then leans in to give it licks, as she struggles to even fit the head in

>>8967155
>she does a lewd gesture with both of her finger
Fuck. Me. You ordered me online didn't you?

>>8967165
Yes. Better make it worth it.

>>8967170
>closed box noises
>>
>>8967144
>still liking girls
>>
>>8967131
No, we don't.
>>
>>8967185
When I phone post I have to check over everything, and even then I still fuck up.
>>
>>8967188
>Rams his cock down her throat, only a quarter fitting in hitting the back of her throat, his head stabbing at the back of her throat.
I want you to keep sucking princess.
>>
>>8967189
I don't really see any specific boys I like either. Most images are either generic or characters I'm not familiar with.
>>
>>8967188
>After a few awkward moments of staring back at the girl, he approaches her, unfastening his pants right in front of her.
You know anything about handjobs?
>He asks plainly, reaching into the opening, and pulling forth his rod.
>>
>>8967188
Did I? I order plenty of shit online I don't remember.
>The man undoes his pants and reveals his throbbing cock to the box loli.
F-Fine, undress and spread your legs.
>>
File: 9.jpg (605KB, 1200x1736px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
605KB, 1200x1736px
>>8967185
>look up the last post on an erp to continue it
>find all the errors that slipped through in the moment
>>
>>8967241
>>8967241
>>8967241

Move at your earliest convenience.
>>
File: Shachirov-05.jpg (119KB, 1183x749px) Image search: [Google]
Shachirov-05.jpg
119KB, 1183x749px
>>8967204
>she gags and keeps sucking, she was mailed to fuck someone, so she's gonna make sure that the costumer is left satisfied, as she keeps sucking, and swirling her tongue around the massive cock

>>8967209
>she puts both of her hands on the rod, being so tiny and smooth, then starts rubbing, moving her hands up and down the shaft
I saw a man do it once when he was looking at my butt

>>8967210
>she pulls out her skirt and shirt, not having any bra and only having her panty on, which have a packaging note on the back, as she pulls it down to her ankles, flicking it away before finally spreading her legs apart for the man to see her tiny and tight innocent pussy
>>
>>8967248
(I'll respond in the next thread)
>>
>>8965340
Ahhh, sorry Sponts. I didn't men to pass out on ya
Thread posts: 706
Thread images: 176

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.