[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Young adult green here, trying to catch the eye of a really cute

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 24

File: 1437762633045.jpg (183KB, 1280x828px) Image search: [Google]
1437762633045.jpg
183KB, 1280x828px
Young adult green here, trying to catch the eye of a really cute black who lives in the swamp near me. Can /dragon/ give me some dating advice? What do you blacks on here like?
>inb4 go back to facescroll
>>
>>8951033
anon you're doing it wrong
>>
>>8951033
Pickled adventurers are a favorite dish. If the meat doesn't come off the bones without any resistance and the armor hasn't rusted, you haven't left it in long enough.

Any magic items in your hoard involving life drain or undead control will get her to show you how to put the romance in necromancer in no time.

Remember, black dragons are introverts at heart. She'll let you know when she's ready to mingle when the mire starts leeching into your forest.
>>
>>8951033
Blacks are psychotic, don't date one. You'll probably get raped or murdered, or quite possibly both. Slit his throat in his sleep before he does that to you.
>>
>>8951036
Sounds like someone got dumped by a black.
>>
>>8951036
>calls blacks psychotic
>immediately advocates killing in their sleep
Found the blue. Go back to your sand castle, nobody wants to fuck you.
>>
>>8951037
No, my son went on a date with one one and she raped and murdered him after she got bored.

Then I killed her and hung her head at the top of the highest tree in the forest. I hired a cleric to cast Gentle Repose on her corpse once every 7 days for the rest of his life, so her face will never get out of its agonized expression.

Fuck blacks.

>>8951038
I'm a red.
>>
Fucking furries
>>
>>8951039
Pretty insecure for a red don't you think? You don't have to polymorph to make half-dragons with humans, do you?

Your son would still be alive if he had a personality.
>>
>>8951040
Agreed, silvers need to fuck off.
>>
>>8951040
>dragons
>fur
u wot
>>
>>8951033
First things first when dealing with any dragon look at their lair first if you see obvious signs of necromancy you shouldn't even try.
>>8951038
Blues are lawful and proud they don't do stuff like that seems like a red.
>>
>tfw blue
>really sexy copper lives nearby, in one of the mountains above me
>scried him and he's really funny and likeable too
>don't have the guts to talk to him
>think about all the ways it'll go wrong, from me acting awkward to him thinking i've come to slay him and killing me
>cry myself to sleep most nights thinking of him

Anyone got any advice?
>>
>>8951033
They're a bunch of sadists who enjoy desecrating beauty. Statues, carvings, artwork, pretty slaves are all good- so long as you never want to see them again.
>>
>>8951045
Stop acting like a fucking metallic and find yourself another blue you eggslut.
>>
>>8951045
You must at least be 800 to send at this site.
>>
>>8951045
Blues really are cryptometallics
>>
>>8951049
More like they're dragon sultans.
>>
File: 3.jpg (177KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
177KB, 1280x720px
>>8951033
>Dragon Simulator game. Rape girls and impregnate them to raise an army and build your empire.
http://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Hgames:DefilerWingswikisandbox
>>
>>8951047
BLUEPOWER
>>
>>8951045
I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be posting here but you need advice. Get over them, it won't work out for many reasons, first things first severe alignment issues; since you are a blue I'm pretty sure you're lawful evil Copper dragons are chaotic good: this is a recipe for disaster. Secondly, copper dragons are cowardly dicks he will probably just leave you with your clutch and while in short glimpses seem like fun long term it will quickly turn sour.
>>
File: SotFS_AncientDragon (1).jpg (759KB, 1280x685px) Image search: [Google]
SotFS_AncientDragon (1).jpg
759KB, 1280x685px
>>8951033
/Ancient/ Brown dragon here.
Just rape her.
If you fuck her then it's obvious she didn't deserve to NOT be raped.
>>
>>8951033
kys chromatic scum
>>
>>8951054
Never good advice there is nothing more terrifying than a vengeful, pissed off, dragon.
>>8951052
HELL YEAH!
>>8951055
Get out if you're going to be that much of a Juvinile: if you can't deal with both chromatic and metallics on the same board get out.
>>
>>8951056
>Get out if you're going to be that much of a Juvinile: if you can't deal with both chromatic and metallics on the same board get out.
Filthy gem detected, chromatics and metallics deserve different boards.
>>
>>8951055
Speciesism is evil-aligned
>>
>>8951056
>nothing more terrifying than a vengeful, pissed off, dragon.
Do you doubt your strength?
A dragons duty is to gain power and grow his hoard.
If you believe that you are too weak to fight another dragon then maybe you should have been born a mortal.
>>
>>8951056
>Get out if you're going to be that much of a Juvinile: if you can't deal with both chromatic and metallics on the same board get out.
cuck i bet you let adventurers free your princesses and follow them to the inn to watch
>>
>>8951057
No, we tried that the different just started shitposting at eachother one board actually reduces shitposting.
>>8951059
I am giving OP advice, they are likely a younger dragon it is likely that the other dragon is more powerful than them.
>>8951060
Why would I ever deal with princesses except for ransom money?
>>
>>8951061
Ah I see.
Forgive me for my ignorance.
Maybe he could tell some would be heroes about her and betray them when they reach her liar.
Worked on my 4th mate.
>>
File: Amethyst_dragon.jpg (155KB, 400x368px) Image search: [Google]
Amethyst_dragon.jpg
155KB, 400x368px
GEMS GIVE GEMS YES PURPLE ONES GIVE GEMS YES
>>
File: dracolich.jpg (40KB, 350x265px) Image search: [Google]
dracolich.jpg
40KB, 350x265px
Dracolich here, glad to see the young ones wises enough to ask their elders.
I would advise against attempting to draw a black into a relationship, I would recommend a green, blue or red. You are still young, no need to ruse, though don't put off find a mate for too long or you might get so old old that mating is no longer a possibly. If you must have that Black, find out what type of treasures he favors and find a particularly choice example of said type and uses as bait to draw him into a relationship.
>>
Copper wyrm here, just woke up and this is the first thread I see.

I've had romances with every kind of chromatic and metallic (yes, even purples and yellows and such), most gems, and quite a few others. Even had a one-night stand with a time dragon. We tried to make it a longer thing, but her showing up the next day five hundred years younger and having to meet her again was too weird for me.

And with all this experience, I can safely say: do not romance blacks. They are sadistic, horrible fucks who will be as abusive as they think they can get away with. They will say cruel things and drive you to tears, and then come back later to make you feel better. They'll build a guilt-tripping complex and work as hard as they can to make you dependant on them, so you accept how badly they treat you. They'll make you give them more and more of your horde and try and convince you that it's YOUR fault the relationship isn't working, not theirs.

Blacks are great in bed as long as you don't let them get out the chains, gags, and torture devices. But for anything other than sex, they're absolutely awful. I've had healthy relationships with reds, whites, blues, and greens, but all my attempts to be kind and loving to blacks have been met by cruelty and abuse.

Don't be as stupid as I was. The object of your desire might be hot, but he or she'll twist you around her talon and ruin your life, just for fun.
>>
>>8951062
Good idea, but risky but usually works as the adventurers won't be able to deal with a second dragon coming out of nowhere and after that a relationship is pretty much guaranteed. The tricky part is finding the right group of adventurers. , assuming they can shapeshift.
>>
>>8951063
Goddamnit.
We were having a civilized discussion.
>>
Hi /dragon/, human here.

One of you guys keeps leaving piles of gold outside of my keep during the night

Should I be concerned?
>>
>>8951067
GEMSGEMSGEMSGEMSGEEEEEEEMS
>>
>>8951065
>Wyrm
True draconians only.
I remember when your kind were slaves.
Go back to your fucking swamp cave Ka'nama.
>>
File: Wyvern.jpg (100KB, 846x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Wyvern.jpg
100KB, 846x1000px
DRAGONFAGS GET OUT
YOUR EXTRA LEGS ARE UNNECESSARY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8951069
SHUTUP.
YOUR STRAIN OF DRAGON IS SHIT.
SHIIIIT.
GO FUCK AN AMETHYST.
>>
>>8951068
*laughing dragon skeleton noises
Ahh to be young and fleshed again, in a answer to your question mortal, it depends on what your into
>>
>>8951071
How do you even type.
>>
>>8951068
Get ready for Snu Snu.
>>
>>8951074
clearly with that long ridiculous tongue
>>
>>8951070
Wanna guess how I know you're a human?
Hint: a wyrm is a dragon at least a thousand years old
>>
>>8951077
Shit
>>
Hey /dragon/

I'm a white and I've gotten board with Freezing would-be adventurers. I..I think I'm ready to try a human life for a few hundred years. Any advice where to start? I tried going to the local village but they all shouted dragon and chased me out. Am I polymorphing wrong? I copied one of the humans i had encased.
>>
>>8951068
>>8951078
How do Humans keep finding the secret Dragon Forums. Did Bahamut decide to be "nice" to the humans again. I remember when humans knew their place.
>>
>>8951080
I bet Tiamat wanted some humanoid dick again.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>>
File: Male_Draconian.jpg (222KB, 640x965px) Image search: [Google]
Male_Draconian.jpg
222KB, 640x965px
Alright which one of you made this?
Either accept your child or kill it.
>>
>>8951045
Coppers a shit. Bronze superior.
>>
>>8951063
I expected better from my own kind.
You're supposed to take what you want, not beg.
Kids these days...
>>
>>8951083
BROWN MASTER RACE MAGGOT.
>>
>>8951080
It's got to be 1dragon4000chan, I swear that wiki is drawing in all the sub-millenials.

>>8951068
You should return the courtesy, hell hath no fury like a dragon scorned.
>>
>>8951079
Yes, you are ploymorphing wrong you don't want to look like someone you killed you want to be a unique human most likely a traveler and your native area is not a good choice. Personal suggestion disguise your self similar to a particularly big barbarian (the ones who have the giant weapons).
>>8951080
Some dragons share it with humans or leave directions on how to get to it on the wall of their lair.
>>
>>8951087
>>8951086
Grumble Grumble, Back when I was alive we didn't share the secret dragon forums with humans. Thats why we called it the SECRET DRAGON forums
>>
>>8951065
>And with all this experience, I can safely say: do not romance blacks. They are sadistic, horrible fucks who will be as abusive as they think they can get away with. They will say cruel things and drive you to tears, and then come back later to make you feel better. They'll build a guilt-tripping complex and work as hard as they can to make you dependant on them, so you accept how badly they treat you. They'll make you give them more and more of your horde and try and convince you that it's YOUR fault the relationship isn't working, not theirs.
>Blacks are great in bed as long as you don't let them get out the chains, gags, and torture devices. But for anything other than sex, they're absolutely awful. I've had healthy relationships with reds, whites, blues, and greens, but all my attempts to be kind and loving to blacks have been met by cruelty and abuse.
Fuck off. Blacks aren't abusive, they're loving. They just have a fetish for decay and are introverts at heart. Any black would love to have a kind, caring partner.
>>
I'm sorry to intrude as a human but I need some advice. You see, I have a meeting with a silver dragon in about two weeks. It's hard to do research on ancient wars when there are so few beings around that old, anyway I digress.
Would it be more polite to greet him in the common tongue or in the Draconic language? While I initially thought it might seem better to speak Draconic as it would be his native tongue, some races get very uppity about that sort of thing (I'm still banned from certain Elven towns) so I thought it'd be best to ask another dragon first. Thank you for your time.
>>
>>8951089
You know you're not fooling anyone, right?

>>8951090
You probably can't do much to offend him besides killing human hatchlings or attack him. He's a silver, he'll probably be trying to resist fucking you for the whole conversation.
>>
>>8951090
Depends on how good you pronunciation and accent is. Your politeness will be useful as well
>>
File: dragon scholar.png (2MB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
dragon scholar.png
2MB, 800x1100px
>>8951091
>killing human hatchlings
You haven't even bothered to learn anything about human biology, have you?
>>
>>8951090
>>8951091
>He's a silver, he'll probably be trying to resist fucking you for the whole conversation.

This. What is it with Silvers trying to romance, and I use that term loosely, literally everything?
>>
File: 11.png (41KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
41KB, 250x250px
>>8951033
Well, my dragon master loves having us kobolds around. So you should give her some of your kobolds.
>>
>>8951093
I haven't, no. Why would I care about humanity? Aboleth biology is way more interesting
>>
>>8951090
Brass Dragon here, let me tell you a few things about Draconic. When non-dragon attempts to talk to a dragon in Draconic, you must always refer to him as your better since most humanoids tend to be rather impolite and not know this. There's also the fact that dragons don't generally entertain mere mortals, but, in the case of a silver dragon, they do like humanoids, as a matter of fact, they enjoy helping other people and are caring in nature.

Be kind and respectful to him and he will respond in kind
>>
File: 2-dracolich.jpg (121KB, 712x596px) Image search: [Google]
2-dracolich.jpg
121KB, 712x596px
>>8951091
You see when a female human and a male human feel like mating, im too old to explain human birds and the beeholders to some well meaning youngling.
>>
Gold here. How does it feel, chromatics, to know that you'll never be the biggest and baddest of us all?
>>
>>8951099
Feels good knowing that no matter how low I'll sink, I'll still never be a self-righteous asshole like you. Oh yeah, genocide is AOK as long as it's against the right people?

Fuck golds, you're the worst around. Hypocritical elitists with a genocidal streak.
>>
File: dragon's library.jpg (97KB, 662x917px) Image search: [Google]
dragon's library.jpg
97KB, 662x917px
>>8951096
>Doesn't want to practice as many fields of study as possible
>>
>>8951099
Brass here again, you should be careful not to pester a Red, they're as big as you can. you shouldn't fuck with chromatics anyways, what the hell is your problem.

I swear Golds have the worst egos ever
>>
File: received_1424593314241380.png (87KB, 250x256px) Image search: [Google]
received_1424593314241380.png
87KB, 250x256px
>>8951099
Oh look, here comes the living embodiment of rampant egos.
>>
>>8951099
Golds are far too zealous and stupid-good, like paladins. Also Golds aren't very intelligent.
>>
>>8951099
Having long since shed my mortal skin in scales such lables as metalic and chromatic mean less snd less to me. But in a direct answer to your question. The fact I will assuredly out"live" you and all you progeny makes issues of size feel pointless
>>
>>8951083
Wisdom.
>>
>>8951033
Get the fuck out, this site is for metallics only
>>
>>8951100
Well, there's people, and then there's people...

Nah, I'm kidding. Also, "genocide" is a funny way to say "helping the temple of Bahamut rehabilitate young chromatics."

>>8951104
Forgive me, but I had 14 Int immediately upon breaking out of the shell; what was yours?
>>
>>8951099
Tbh, reds look way better than golds. The tentacle beard doesn't do your kind any favors.
>>
>>8951107
there goes the neighborhood.
READ THE RULES NEWSPAWNLING
>>
>>8951109
Bahamut this! I will never date female gold dragons because they have a damn mustache permanently stuck to their face. I just can't stand it, it's bizarre
>>
As a colorless dracolich can I purpose that we stop arguing over which color is best for a moment so that we might remember that we all are dragons and as such are superior to the humans and wyverns
>>
>>8951091
>>8951092
>>8951097
Thank you ever so much for your help!

>>8951094
Oh dear, it's bad enough having the dwarf make lewd comments, what do I do if he make a 'suggestion'?
>>
>>8951112
what's your breath like? Force breath? that must be pretty cool.
>>
>>8951109
>>8951111
Found the humans. Who else would refer to a dragon's facial tendrils by the name of the young races' pathetic fur?
>>
>>8951108
16, I have been naturally inquisitive since birth, but that's besides the point. My point is that Gold dragons tend to not use their intelligence to their full potential.
>>
>>8951108
>Also, "genocide" is a funny way to say "helping the temple of Bahamut rehabilitate young chromatics."
Alright, fine, most golds don't actually want to kill all chromatics, but I bet most of you want to kill all or most of our adults.

And Ourenilach is a good example of just how bad you golds can be. He led a crusade to kill off all chromatics.
>>
>>8951113
Rejoice in your chance to be joined with a superior species and create something better? If you really insist on saying know I recommend telling a incredibly long and boring story untill the silver loses interest. Always worked for me when I was young and had a certain "bone"
>>
File: gwaZo.jpg (187KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
gwaZo.jpg
187KB, 640x960px
>>8951114
Force dragon here. They wish. We're the only ones lucky enough to have it.
>>
Hey semi on topic question, did 3.5 have the like 5+ types of dragons pathfinder does?
>>
>>8951113
Well, depending on how well you think you can "Handle" a dragon, I suggest either declining very politely and saying how you just cannot accept this honor to be asked to mate with him. Do you happen to be female, you have not disclosed that information so I assume you must be since you're bringing up the question about mating. Be aware that dragon seed is incredibly potent and if he is to... finish inside you, you will definitely be bearing his spawn without question.
>>
>>8951119
then what do colorless dragons have? certainly not sonic breath since you'd need to be a sonic dragon for that
>>
>>8951113
Hells if I know. I'm a Black, so posting here is about as social as I get
>>
>>8951121
Seconding dragon seed's potency. I've seen half-dragon assassin vines.

>>8951123
Is it true that you guys are all into sadism and torture during sex?
>>
>>8951114
Its pure necromatic energy. Instantly kills the adventurer AND raises them as an undead servant. I recommend shedding your mortality if you can.
>>
>>8951119
Actually, amethyst dragons also have force breath.
>>
>>8951122
I only meant colorless as in since I have no scales I have no color. In regards to the color I had when mortal it's been so long I have genuinely forgotten, it just didnt serm important after a while
>>
>>8951120
What do you mean?
>>
>>8951125
Nah, I'm good as I am right now. besides, I've taken cleric domain of Law and Travel. I live near a port city and I've studied the laws of the kingdom, I'm a certified attorney, I prefer to take the case of less fortunate humanoids for an exchange of services.

It's always funny to see the face of the judge and jury when I come around the court of justice. I love making a show of my appearance
>>
Hello,
I'm a human male of certain... tastes in partners, if you know what I mean. Looking for adventurous, yet gentle dragoness or dragon (I don't judge) of any age to spend a relaxing night with. I will care about you pleasure like no one cared before. Polymorph not necessary.
Sincerely,
Sir Kalemdor
>>
>>8951124
Can't really speak for others, but who doesn't enjoy a little power-play while furthering the species? To answer the second part, being almost comically acidic kinda limits non-lethality.
>>
>>8951130
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS HUMAN, HE IS KNOWN ACROSS MANY KINGDOMS AS A SEXUAL DEVIANT.
>>
>>8951125

Fuck, I just completed a ritual to secure immortality. I feel like a missed out on some swag.
>>
>>8951131
>To answer the second part, being almost comically acidic kinda limits non-lethality.
So that's a yes?
>>
Black here. The fuck are you saying about my kind here, you knightfuckers? We can be as loving and caring as the next dragon, you just have to be a WYRM enough to handle us. Scaled bitches deserve what they get.
>>
>>8951129
Well it's not the kind of "life" for everone but im happy. Your life seems fascinating, tell me does your kingdom allow necromatic testimony? If so id love to serve as expert testimony.If a living dragon makes a splash imagine a living one and an undead.
>>
>>8951134
Only if you aren't immune to acid
>>
>>8951133
Let the magic settle, it takes time. When you are as old me you too will have unlimted necromatic power
>>
>>8951132
I know it's you Vez'saxo'torynx. You know full well why we are not on speaking terms anymore. A safe word is a safe word.
>>
I'm a human trapped in a dragon's body.

How do I get her to let me out?
>>
>>8951140
Why would you want out? Dragon insides are warm and comfy.
>>
>>8951136
unfortunately for you, the undead have no right in this kingdom, since necromancy is mostly evil. not saying some necromancers can't be okay fellas to have around, it's just the magic itself is evil and paladins will make it their mandate to DEUS VULT your hide back to your crypt.

I mean, I wish I could use Speak with Dead in court, but that spell is effectively banned in court
>>
>>8951138

Nah, got this from Mama T, my immortality ain't goin nowhere.

Oh well, I guess I can trash a temple of Bahumut. That always picks me up.
>>
>>8951140
Have you tried flailing wildly?
>>
>>8951033
>race mixing
Kill yourself. Keep chromatic blood lines pure.
>>
>>8951140

You eaten by a chromatic or metallic dragon?
>>
>>8951139
no, that's not me, I simply know you because I deal with the law and you're a known sexual deviant across 3 kingdoms. MATING WITH A TODDLER AND CLAIMING YOU DID NOT KNOW SHE WAS 5 IS TERRIBLE
>>
>>8951147

I don't know what's more gross. The guy you are talking to or you dealing with the law.

Dragons need to follow no laws but their own brah
>>
>>8951148
>not playing nice with humans so they'll willingly make offerings
>>
>>8951147
You are just the dragon I need! This honorless sheepfucker (and I mean this literally) Kalemdor raped one of my kobolds on multiple occasions (or maybe it was multiple kobolds, who the hell knows). Can I sue his mortal ass before he dies of old age or something?
>>
>>8951149
this. I get offered a handy amount of gold from the port city to keep the area free of invasions on top of being a lawyer. Being a dragon rules!
>>
>>8951143
>Nah, got this from Mama T, my immortality ain't goin nowhere.
Hope you're ready to lose your immortality and get killed the moment she sees someone more attractive than you
>>
>>8951147
I guess it was different when you had me exercise my escape artist check in your intimate places? I faked all my orgasms!
I sign contracts with all my partners anyway. they all know exactly what to expect.
>>
>>8951151
>>8951149

>metallic dragons

Isn't it your bedtime?
>>
Blue here, any tips on how to take care of kobolds? I recently enslaved a few and accidentally made them worship me in the process. Know they've been dying faster then they can repopulate. I haven't gotten them checked for diseases yet and I've been letting them hunt their own meals.
>>
>>8951150
mmm... that depends on where you currently are. I can represent you in the Kingdom of Vas'la, but if the rape wasn't done in that kingdom there's not much I can do.

I do however have a quite a few other friends in various other kingdoms that can help you with your trouble, just drop my common name "Asseriah" and you should be fine
>>
>>8951152

>implying I won't kill them first

I didn't get her favor by being a nancy.
>>
>>8951154
Isn't it yours?
>>
>>8951156
Will do, thanks! If he ever comes to your kingdom, know that I offer a substantial reward for his capture.
>>
>>8951152
Im old enough to say this, I have seen a certain lady blow through lovers like a dwarf through ale in my time.NEVER accept a gift from her. She is a flighty whore who will shortly kill you in order to replace you for a new boytoy.if you already have prepare about a thousand back up phlyactrys and become a lich straight away. Ive seen her consort be a non dragon a few times. Even the other one is better he may be a usless human lover but at least he wont suddenly get bored of you and arrange your death
>>
>>8951121
I'm male, so I shouldn't have to worry then?
>>
>>8951158

Ooooo watch your alignment there buddy. Be too naughty and Bahumut won't watch your back. Or worse! You might have to deal with adventurers like real dragons do.
>>
>>8951161
If it moves a silver will make a pass at it, period. Just have a really long story like I told you
>>
>>8951162
Local adventurers come all the time to get my blessing, or something. Or maybe they're just looking for an excuse to stab me, which would make for a nice lunch.
>>
>>8951157
She'll then want you dead for killing them. Youre doomed there is a reason she gets a new consort every decade or so shes a flighty bitch
>>
Is Falazure a mod here?
>>
>>8951166
Was banned for spam like 100 years ago.
>>
>>8951166
>>8951167 is correct but a little out of date. He got unbanned by Io a couple years ago. He's one of the janitors now.
>>
>>8951164

>to get my blessing

And I bet you give it to them you sick fuck.

Goddamn I hate you metallics so much.
>>
>>8951165

>implying I'll be the one to kill them

Bro, I didn't get to where I am by being stupid.
>>
>>8951141
Maybe for a little while but not after three days.

>>8951144
That just makes it tighter.

>>8951146
Red
>>
>>8951155
Okay, you're a blue dragon, that means you're probably in a desert somewhere, make sure they don't eat poisonous critters, deserts are known for having poisonous monsters and animals. If anything, you should raid neighboring sheep hearder or demand a tithe from them
>>
Offical mods/gods power rankings:
Tiamut:crossbreeding slut
Bahamut: BASED
everyone else: irrelevant
Metallic power rankings:
Gold: males: self righteous pricks
Females: self righteous cunts
Silver: males: can't stop puting dick in everything that moves
Females: slut
Bronze males: BASED
females: BASED
Everyone else: irrelevant
chromatics power rankings:
Red: males: anger issues
Females: perfect
Blues: males: NEET
Females: NEET
Greens:males: shitposters
Females: shut posters
Black: males: bros
Females: GET THE FUCK OUT AND DON'T STUCK YOUR DICK IN IT
white: irrelevant
Sub species power ranking:
Wyrm: get out
Wyvern: REEEEEEEEE
Dragborn: fuck off your not getting my horde
>>
>>8951150
Lies and slander! I, sir Kalemdor pride myself in receiving consent from all my partners! But what should I expect of a dragon unwilling to honor a gentleman's agreement. Your mistress Blackwing will hear of this. See how she reacts when you try "hide your hoard" again, Vez'saxo'torynx.
>>
>>8951159
If you want, I can place a legal bounty on him for you if you need. if he ever travels here, he'll be cruisin' for paladin bruisin'
>>
>>8951170
See, your problem is that you know you're clever. Which means she probably knows you're clever.

It was over before it even began for you.
>>
>>8951171

>Red

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

OH YOU POOR FUCKER

Being a Red Dragon myself I assure you it is impossible to escape our mighty stomachs.

Also being a Red Dragon I want to fuck over the other guy cuz his dumbass doesn't chew his food.

Just start stabbing and he'll throw you up.
>>
>>8951170
very well, I will not bother you anymore, I just ask you listen to my "friend" dragotha. He used to occupy your current position. he lives in the white plume mountains, he's a bit of a hermit so just tell him HB sent you
>>
>>8951176

Run along, troll. Fire breath stops your regeneration.
>>
>>8951173
t. delusional bronze
>everyone else irrelevant
Say that to Garyx's face and not online
>>
>>8951174
For the last time, I don't know who Vez'saxo'torynz is, im Asseriah
>>
>>8951173
while I disagree with you on some of those, I will agree on silvers and Tiamut. You have left out some others though, What about Io, force dragons, dracolichs and the extra planar draconic variants
>>
>>8951173
But what about the vastly superior Gem dragons?
>>
>>8951163
Well being the bookish lad that I am I don't pick up on social ques very quickly especially when dealing with other species. How will I know he is making a pass at me, I hear that silver's can be rather cunning and subtle.
>>
File: image_15.jpg (220KB, 1852x1396px) Image search: [Google]
image_15.jpg
220KB, 1852x1396px
Oh look another pile of garbage
>>
>>8951209
Look at this if you think gems are still superior >>8951063
>>
File: Dracolich.jpg (113KB, 975x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dracolich.jpg
113KB, 975x600px
>>8951273
this is a silver, they may be cunning but also incredibly vain. Each and everyone think that they are Io's gift to existence. Trust me the possibility of you saying no hasn't crossed his mind. If you really want to avoid getting hit on by a silver though, you could always interview me, im much older and can assure you it would be physically impossible for me to have intimate relations of any sort. Besides I never have company. What's the point of owning a library if you can't let others read it from time to time
>>
>>8951435
GEMS
>>
>>8951128
Each bestiary adds a new sub type of dragon. Chariomatic and metalltic in 1, the next had a type who's name I forget but it was like cloud and magma and stuff, next was the eastern imperial dragons, and then outer dragons, and then estoic dragons.
>>
>>8951273
First sign is turning into human form ... after that it should be easier but you should get help from another human on the subject.
>>
>>8951454
I may take you up on that as long as you keep your necromantic aura from melting my flesh.
>>8951572
Sadly I don't have the time to be tracking down another human at the moment actually need to get ready for my meeting with this silver dragon. Wish me luck everyone.
>>
>>8951910
Silver here, good luck meeting with my brethren. I promise you have nothing to fear. Don't listen to these >>8951572
>>8951454 jokers, we sometimes go human to put others at ease and are not vain as the skeletal one would have you believe.
>>
>>8952296
>>8951910
Also, if you enjoy the company of my fellow silver but still wish to learn more about history or dealing with dragons I'd be happy to get acquainted with you
>>
>>8952296
True, but you wouldn't go after a human in dragon form.
>>
>>8951910
of course I can do that! what kind of dragon do you take me for, a black? I would never accidentally murder a guest
>>
Which board is this from?
>>
>>8952327
He's a silver, wouldn't surprise me. I've had a few silvers tell me about there exploits and them taking a human in there true form is something I hear of often.
>>
>>8952318
It's a trap!
>>
File: tfw_no_dragon_gf.jpg (21KB, 253x248px) Image search: [Google]
tfw_no_dragon_gf.jpg
21KB, 253x248px
>tfw no human gf
>>
>>8952483
I've only heard of silvers through word of mouth as there are none (that I know of) anywhere near my lair.
>>
>>8952475
/tg/
>>
>>8952580
fantastic
>>
File: 1491338784646.jpg (54KB, 618x619px) Image search: [Google]
1491338784646.jpg
54KB, 618x619px
>>8952522
Sexual deviants the lot of them. Probably worse than the blacks. Human maiden came to my lair one time and had to cast a healing spell on her to mend her back up. Happened another time with a elven male, I warn adventures the dangers of taking a dragon in it's true form but nooooooooo, don't listen to the copper dragon he's just a prankster telling a lewd joke.

>mfw repairing adventure b-holes
>>
File: IMG_8144.jpg (141KB, 1242x880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8144.jpg
141KB, 1242x880px
>>8951036
Racist. I only murder humans.
>>
...human adventurer here borrowing board access, needing some advice for a really messed up scenario.

Well, more of ex-adventurer. I can't really adventure anymore with four dragons after me. In *that* way. I mean I imagine you guys have entertaining stories about being the target of affection from four dragons but...okay.

Jackass gnome basically thought it'd be funny to use some sort of love spell on me or something before we encountered this Red. And now she found me. Party also decided to use me as a bargaining chip to get through this Blue's territory, and now she's calling in a favor. I don't even understand what the Silver sees in me...but that's not even the oddest case.

For our last adventure before I got stuck with all of this, we interrupted this evil wizard's ritual to try and warp an entire kingdom into some other plane, and...it didn't exactly vanish. But it ended up summoning and binding this fourth dragon to me as it went haywire. ...and now there's what the wizard called a "Tarterian" after me as well.

I know full well if I actually choose one, the others are probably going to rip me to shreds. ...assuming I don't get crushed.

Please help.
>>
>>8954925
Copper dragon here and gonna give you the best advice I can. Take the gold you got from adventuring and hope planes of existence my dude. Or >>8954369 could be in your future.
>>
>>8954982
hop*
>>
Right, first thing's first, taking that gnome's money.

shit, she woke up
>>
File: dracolich 2.jpg (23KB, 360x247px) Image search: [Google]
dracolich 2.jpg
23KB, 360x247px
>>8954925
how good are you at cataloging libraries? If you can pull that off I have a job offer for you. I doubt any young dragons would be foolish enough to chase you into my lair. And since im dead, you dont have to worry about untoward advances
>>
>>8954369
Good evening, I'm this >>8951910 fellow right here had a meeting with a silver dragon today, wanted to ask him some questions and well. I may have been swayed by his cunning and could use your services.
>>
I'm a human. Yes.
I have an important question.
How do I become a dragon?
>>
>>8955635
I WARNED YOU MORTAL
just kidding what do you need
>>
>>8955666
give Tiamat a really really good time
>>
>>8955674
A healing spell, I'd rather not say why but I'm guessing you can deduce the reason.
>>
>>8955832
Hold on
*rummage noises
inflict serious wounds
inflict minor
AHA Cure Critical Wounds
Ok ive got this.
Its gonna sting a lot though
I did warn you about silvers
anyone else would have polymorphed but noo.. dont trust the ancient skeletal dragon
>>
>>8955934
I couldn't help it, I went in there to talk about history but within 10min I had a dragon in me at the hilt. Wouldn't have been as bad if it didn't last for two hours.
>>
>>8955934
He also didn't listen to the Copper dragon either. Fucking Silvers man.
>>
>>8956076
honestly they should be reclassified as chromatic, they take after Tiamat in their tap anything that moves
>>
Okay, back on for now.

>>8955357

I appreciate the offer, but libraries weren't really my strong point, even in the party. I was more of equal parts sneak and fight.

>>8955967

...is this why this silver's trying to talk to me about planar travel now?
>>
>>8956203
ok here's this book of dragon law
go to the nearest temple of Io and apply for a restraining order. You can only get this if you are a dragon. Luckly the law has loophole that let you be legally classified as one. Memorize them, use them, get that legal injunction
>>
>>8956203
As someone who just went through the horror of taking a silver while in dragon form, hide. Left me gaping wide open and filled to the brim. Took me a couple hours to collect myself and shuffle out of his lair
>>
>>8956137
The only thing is that as a group they don't hate humans which Tiamat has a requirement for being considered a chromatic.
>>
>>8954731
give me your fucking pet drop already i have 1k kills on you
>>
>>8952509
>knight comes to my lair to steal my gold
>greet him happily and ask him if he would like any refreshments
>dosent care about what i'm saying and just charges straight at me
>don't want to hurt him, just push him away lightly and try to get him to calm down
>he doesn't care, his only desire is to kill me and loot my cave
>eventually give up and breathe some fire near him to scare him away
WHY DOES EVERYONE WHO COMES TO MY CAVE HAVE TO DO THIS I JUST WANT A HUMAN TO LOVE
>>
>>8957192
How bout no? Youll get a shield left half instead, ugly human with the one handed spear.
>>
>>8951083
t. triggered bronze
>>
>>8956340

...I don't know how to read dragon legalese...
>>
>>8951115
>implying that the comparision isn't made to show how ridiculous it looks by comparing it to silly humans.
>>
File: IMG_1114.jpg (97KB, 729x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1114.jpg
97KB, 729x1024px
>>8951130
>>8951132
>implying I wouldn't want to hook up with a small cute little human
>this human who would think I look good no matter what because his standards are simply "be a dragon"
>a human cannot notice the finer details of what is attractive in a dragon because they are a different species
>the human might even think that something that would usually be deemed as ugly is attractive since humans naturally have vastly different standards of attraction than dragons
>implying I can't just eat or kill him if he ends up being a real problem
I don't see any flaws in this plan
>>
Is it deviancy to enjoy being bound and fucked by lesser races???
>>
>>8961027
Yes
>>
Arise
>>
>>8961027
maybe
>>
Curious male spellcaster here. What are the odds of your average dragon having...transformative elements in their fluids. What are the odds of having this take effect in a male human and possible consequences.
>>
>>8959195
Io above you are demanding.
Here's some scrolls of comprehend languages
sighhh
>>
>>8961027
Yes
>>
>>8961027
No
>>
>>8961027
Absolutely, you should be ashamed of yourself. >>8966208
Speaking as a dragon and an alchemist here, although dragon blood and other draconic fluids are powerful regents on their own they are inert. Potion wise at least; they might still be poisonous or kill you, but nothing in the matter as you have said will happen if you consume them. Furthermore, a dragon's natural ability to assume a human form is a result of magic ingrained into us from birth, similar to how young dragons know stuff from birth.
Thread posts: 206
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.