[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TwoKinds General To Panties or Not To Panties Edition Newe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 84

File: 1492904017018.png (648KB, 736x727px) Image search: [Google]
1492904017018.png
648KB, 736x727px
TwoKinds General

To Panties or Not To Panties Edition

Newest Page: http://twokinds.keenspot.com/index.php

Comic: http://twokinds.keenspot.com/?p=archive

TwoKinds Content Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/0AJ2A5ad

Census: http://pastebin.com/WCY6ayKM

Previous Thread: >>8839277
>>
File: Meeting Maeve.png (412KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Meeting Maeve.png
412KB, 1200x800px
this pic is in the Not Pantsu section of the question.
>>
>>8927169
I already have a feeling how this will go down

Natani's curiosity will get the best of her and she'll put on the panties

She'll pose in front of a mirror or something

Keith will then barge in for some innocent reason like to get his cloak back and catch her in the act

At that point Natani will panic like she usually does and make up some stupid excuse

The question is.... will Keith just play along as per usual or will he compliment her, catching her off guard like he did on the topic of kissing?
>>
>>8927457
that is exactly how it will go.
>>
>>8927474
Will sex be involved you think?
>>
>>8927651
no.

at most an awkward kiss that most likely will be interupted by Lynn the fun-nazi, and end in an epic moral preaching and guilttripping them into oblivion.
>>
>>8927457
Keith'Keith's face will go red, he apologizes and adverts his eyes awhile heading back to his room. Nat grabs him be the shoulder and kisses him. coitus ensues.
>>
>>8928002
Sounds too predictable
>>
File: keith_7.png (122KB, 309x309px) Image search: [Google]
keith_7.png
122KB, 309x309px
>>8927684
At which point I will demand Lynn's head on a platter.

I get Lynn's logic, and it may fly when Keith deals with other diplomats or is out in public, but why does it apply in Trace's estate?

The only people there who don't know Natani and Keith or the fact that already have spents MONTHS sleeping in the same room are Reni and Rose. Rose is basically a stewardess she only maintains the estate so who is she going to gossip to? Reni probably isn't a real princess and a fucking dragon.

So what harm is there in Keith going native in Trace's estate?

Answer: Absolutely None. Lynn is just a dick!
>>
>>8928463
It probably applies to Keith no matter what situation he's in because he's perhaps the first ambassador of the eastern Basitins every and anything like a sexual affair with a keidran would not only damage his reputation but also the Basitin's image to the world since Keith's job is to represent his race more or less.
>>
>>8928499
Point still stand: Why does that logic apply in their situation?

The damage has been done already with everybody but two people who aren't likely to gossip about it and one who wouldn't be trusted even if she did because shes a wolf.

Lynn is just being a prudish, letter of the law, dick. Next he'll be having Natani wear foot wraps and Keith sleeping in a tent outside to mimic how they do things on the Isles.
>>
>>8928820
I wonder how much Lynn would flip if Natani became pregnant with Keith''s hybrid child.

Actually, if he became aware of other hybrids like what Flora is likely pregnant with he would likely be very opposed with Keith being close with Natani.
>>
sketch stream now
>>
>>8929607
>Actually, if he became aware of other hybrids like what Flora is likely pregnant with he would likely be very opposed with Keith being close with Natani

Why? Are you implying he is also a racist atop of being a prude?
>>
File: Skärmklipp 2017-04-23 21.46.15.png (77KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Skärmklipp 2017-04-23 21.46.15.png
77KB, 1920x1080px
and here is the poll result. I myself are pretty happy with princess clovis winning.
>>
>>8929933
The updated bust chart would be interesting king Adaline (spelt her name wrong) would probably be boob queen of the punch (pun not intended)
>>
>>8930166
other than Clovis and Bust chart, the same thing is apparent - very uninspried topics.
Zen playing guitar? Karate Kat? group hug?!

it boggles my mind when I look at those.
>>
File: 1492159306342.png (240KB, 259x491px) Image search: [Google]
1492159306342.png
240KB, 259x491px
I've been lobbying for a new bust chart for a month now.

Let's see where preggo Flora's tits are at.
>>
>>8930356
Indeed. Of those choices I'm glad those two are selected. If I would recommend something I would probably do something that adds to world building like an age chart of keidran as they are feral looking when young and how they look like through the years until they expire.
>>
>>8930421
Flora's baby will starve to death since Flora can't grow more maternal breasts lol
>>
>>8929933
I woulda liked to see king maddie too
>>
File: fauxclovis.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
fauxclovis.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>8929933
>The triplets from TDM enthusiastically dressing up Princess Clovis

Explains why they haven't made an appearance in the main comic. Clovis was so annoyed by their childish antics he had them killed.
>>
File: 1c00898.jpg (496KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1c00898.jpg
496KB, 1000x667px
>>8929933
>Group hug
>spring day with Raine
>Evals sparring with fem-Mike
>Bust chart 2.0
>Trace and Flora first kiss redux

These sound dull and boring!

Zen playing Electric Guitar
King Maddie
Karate Kat

These are the only legitimate choices (Clovis one excluded because its already been chosen)
>>
>>8930503
Or maybe Clovis decided to put them on staff because she secretly likes being dolled up and pampered.
>>
>>8930694
Maybe he sold them into slavery and one of the triplets is Kat's mom
>>
>>8930779
anon dont be dumb
the triplets are attractive, they couldn't be related to kat
>>
clovis confirmed having sock markings
>>
File: 2482569259.jpg (137KB, 524x451px) Image search: [Google]
2482569259.jpg
137KB, 524x451px
>>8930503
Tom dew socks on Clovis. This makes me all kinds of happy.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1625x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1625x1080px
>>
>>8931370
Reaffirms
>>8930503
>>
>>8932315
What would her royal decrees be?
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1470x920px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1470x920px
was unfinished
>>8932349
her first would be the introduction of the basitin WWF
>>
>>8932436
You're doing it wrong! You should have Basitin males from your personal harem feeding you the grapes Maddie!
>>
>>8932455
King Maddie
First ruler of the Madness
>>
>>8932566
Known through our history as the mad lynn
>>
>>8931370
I wonder how different Clovis' figure changed between dragon masquerade and current timeline. I'd bet she's more voluptuous and perhaps more stacked than Natani
>>
>>8932688
She's most definitely filled out into a more feminine shape. :3
>>
>>8932688
bewb massages from the triplets. and other areas also massaged.
>>
>>8932797
Thiblnk we'd actually get that in the comics or would Tom just keep her appearance the same as in dragon masquerade? I'd she stayed the same figure I'd be disappointed since adult Natani looks more "developed" than young natani in the mindscape scene so no excuse for clovis to look the same
>>
Random Tom Fanart
>>
File: de63c5f48b0a4340fa5d7aa990e54951.png (137KB, 610x1000px) Image search: [Google]
de63c5f48b0a4340fa5d7aa990e54951.png
137KB, 610x1000px
Ditto
>>
File: torchesnpitchforks.png (44KB, 550x350px) Image search: [Google]
torchesnpitchforks.png
44KB, 550x350px
>>8932688
>>8932797

You know there is always the possibility that Clovis is male again either by his own doing or because the spell Nora casted on him wore off when Nora was incapacitated after tower explosion.

Course... if that is the case there are going to be many pissed off fans.
>>
I have a headcanon about the history of mekkan. Humans of the 3 major races were created by the gods before keidran and probably the bastins too. The early humans existed along with all the other animals and mythical creatures like dragons and pixies in this world, each living as intended and keeping a certain balance to the world. But the human's being so smart and adaptable were a bit too successful as a species and began to thrive and dominate the world, disrupting the balance. So the other gods then created the Basitins whose intellegence and lifespans were similar but we're more comeat focused and physically stronger and in some ways superior to humans. The balance was then shifting to equilibrium since the humans had competitors but the humans being so adaptable leared how to create new weapons and mastered magic which gave them a huge edge over the basitins, whose race was decimated and only remain on a remote island far to the south of the mainland.

The gods realizing that their first attempt to restore balance to the human problem failed so they decided to create a new race based on the predatory animals of the world called keidran. The keidran are again stronger than humans like the basitins but mature and learn quicker than humans but can also use magic. This came at the expense of a shorter lifespan since the gods didn't want to create a human 2.0.

But again the humans being humans started to gain the edge again threaten the extinction of both major races so now neutral is restoring to human hybrids.
>>
File: 1491180296379.png (531KB, 1100x850px) Image search: [Google]
1491180296379.png
531KB, 1100x850px
>>8933828
There's a fairly large FemClovis following. I personally think Clovis is hot as a female and a male twink, but people loooove female Clovis.

It's like if Tom suddenly took away Fem Mike.
>>
>>8933828
And everyone who likes 'Princess' Clovis
>>
so many deleted posts, why? and what happened to King Madness?
>>
>>8933988
ah, wait I found the pic
>>
>>8933988
Whoever posted said something about Fem Clovis having a small following cue a storm of replies
>>
>>8932436
Aw I was hoping it'd be a fullgrown Maddie
>>
>>8933873
My rational behind this is that humans were intended to be the only sapient species of the world as dragons and animals did their own thing which doesn't overlap each other's roles. But in creating humans they had huge oversights like their ability to create tools like weapons and fire as well as being able to live and go to any region of the world if they wanted. Bastins were created before keidran i believe to counter human dominance since they are physically superior and about as smart in several aspects but we're not given the ability to use Magic to not threaten magical creatures and meant for warm climates. Humans being created without those considerations leaned to use magic which was probably not intended by the gods and had a huge edge over their rivals the basitins. keidran were their second attempt to stop human dominance as the can useahic but require mana crystals aND more animalistic to not have them become too sapient like humans and a shorter lifespan to limit one keidran's ability to learn and dominate compared to a human. But those attributes were good for a while but humans recently are gaining the edge again and threaten to wipe that race out.

About the hybrids quickly, I think hybrids were meant as a safe guard to have humans given a rivAL which would be partially thwork own race but after the kedean proved to be an effective counter to human dominance for The time the gods prevented hybrids until now since they are required again to maintain balance to the world.
>>
>>8934145
same here.
>>
>>8933873
>his came at the expense of a shorter lifespan since the gods didn't want to create a human 2.0.

If there is any validity to your theory than the gods failed. Keidran are actually very similar to humans in terms of their faults as a species. Every atrocity Humans have done to Keidran, the Keidran have done in turn and to other keidran as well. Humans are willing to turn on themselves for power and dominance, Keidran do much the same and not just to other Keidran races, Humans have the capacity for great acts of compassion, so too are Keidran I mean they pretty much nurtured humans for no reason when they first arrived on their shores.

Basitins are not like humans but they have their own faults, their rigid adherence to tradition and religious like adherence to law will likely lead to them being left in the dust behind both Humans and Keidran as they'll stagnate while Humans and Keidran will adapt and change to fit the current political, cultural, and technological climate. Basitins also are not so great at dealing with corruption since as long as it appears to follow the letter of the law outwardly they'll not even bother to investigate. They are also apparently insular, not playing well with other races while Keidrans and Humans have on occasion worked together or at least not avoided interacted with each other even during tense times.

Basitins may appear strong and maybe physically stronger but they are infact weak as they are slow to adapt to change.
>>
>>8933988
4chan glitch. Check the numbers, some of the 'deleted' posts are in fact still there
>>
File: The-Legend-Of-Conan-Feature.jpg (63KB, 1893x809px) Image search: [Google]
The-Legend-Of-Conan-Feature.jpg
63KB, 1893x809px
>>8934145

I was hoping for a Conan the Barbarian reference
>>
>>8934210
You make some good points though the bastions you speak of are the eastern variety and may not be the case for western basitins.

And yes keidran and humans do share a lot of similarities but also several difference. Keidran are more prone to submission than humans and can't normally use magic like humans can without aid. Keidran are also more animalistic than the other races which include greater strength and senses but that's a double edge sword. Keidran that suffer enough become feral for life and they have very short lifespans which is a disadvantage for experienced people.

What I was referring to with balance is humans cutting down trees and other destruction the environments along with threatening other species including possibly dragons which altough are stroger, smarter, and more magically powerful than humans, there are probably not many of them and humans can still kill them with enough skill and tenacity. You can tell how advanced humans are compared to the other species by looking at their towns and social structures. If these humans are like real life humans, the whole world may as well be fucked sooner than later.
>>
>>8934320
"Between the time when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Aryas, there was an age undreamed of. And unto this, Maddie, destined to wear the jeweled crown of Aquilonia upon a troubled brow. It is I, her chronicler, who alone can tell thee of her saga. Let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

Epic intro music plays!
>>
File: Flora_Feral_Appearance.jpg (92KB, 324x249px) Image search: [Google]
Flora_Feral_Appearance.jpg
92KB, 324x249px
>>8934380
>Keidran are more prone to submission

I won't listen to your Templar lies!

>can't normally use magic like humans can without aid

That is a limitation but not one limited to Keidran. If you haven't noticed, a lot of Templar carry gems with them because they too need aid casting. Really the only difference between Keidran and Humans magic wise is that SOME humans can hold a reservoir of magic, how much depends on the person. Once its gone though and there isn't any magic in the environment to draw on, they are as helpless as a Keidran. The whole humans being able to draw magic isn't unique, I mean Natani drew magic from the environment to recharge her crystals, what gives some humans the edge though is they don't need the crystals to hold a charge.

>Keidran that suffer enough become feral for life

I'm questioning whether that is still canon as it seemed linked to the idea that Keidran could take on 'feral forms' which were dropped soon after they introduced. Furthermore how is that much different from humans? You psychologically damage a human enough they'll be scared for life pretty much be unable to function rationally.

>they have very short lifespans

From a human perspective, not from a Keidrans. You view it as a problem, they view it as life just as Nora views 2000 years as just being life.

>What I was referring... tenacity.

You think Keidran are any different? Have we even seen Keidran towns or villages besides the one flashback panel with evil Trace? Even if they are not, the movitations for such self destructive behavior can be found among their ranks. Case and point: Clovis, The Prince of Greed.

>You can tell how advanced humans are compared to the other species by looking at their towns and social structures.

How many Keidran towns have we seen? Most of our knowledge about Keidran social structures come from Eric who is a perv, Natani who is a bit of a headcase, and Flora who hasn't lived among Keidran since she was a kitten.
>>
>>8935089
I'm so glad feral forms got dropped
>>
>>8935999
was it now? WAS IT!?!?!?!
>>
>>8936584
I sure hope so
>>
If Keidran don't find nudity as a common thing for their kind and Natani is comfortable around Keith, why is she compelled to try on panties if Keith is used to seeing keidran in the nude?
>>
>>8937446
because she's about as prudish as a basitin with her gender being hidden n such
>>
>>8927457
I wish this kind of stuff stayed in the side sketches thing and the main comic just progressed with the story rather than have Natani be caught naked every single in-comic day.

It's been easily 3 years since the subplot of her getting a new outfit was introduced and there's still not a single shot of her wearing it actually completed. At least Tom has gotten considerably better at drawing since then so it might end up better-looking. I'd much rather get just that and kept the plot momentum going rather than sidetrack into 2 months of fanservice.

Also, whoever was talking about the eyes in the window in 4th panel, it's the cat controlled by the (blind?) templar girl that has followed them literally forever. You can see it on top of the carriage few comics back.
>>
>>8935089
was the feral thing the most autistic thing early tom put in the comic
>>
>>8939013
Not really. I think the feral concept was a pretty interesting idea for the comic if it was done in an interesting way. The most autistic thing I'd say is the milk that makes the keidran extra horny. That and the heat scenes with Flora since that just reeks of pent up hormones for a then Young Tom.
>>
>>8939095
I mean, the milk is kind of a thing in real life, there are tons of natural aphrodisiacs that animals will recreationally eat, a well known example being catnip
>>
File: whydoeseverybodypickonme.jpg (25KB, 295x277px) Image search: [Google]
whydoeseverybodypickonme.jpg
25KB, 295x277px
>>8939013
>was the feral thing the most autistic thing early tom put in the comic

Well there was one other thing...
>>
>>8939959
Kat haters are gonna hate! Grow up already, she's no more of an autistic addition as everything else in this fucking comic that was created to address racism Tom experienced in school!
>>
>>8940017
she's pretty worthlessly autistic anon
>>
>>8940017
It's not so much the character as the character premise

Shes a sex slave
but isn't really a sex slave
yet she still acts like a sex slave
but is rarely if ever treated as a slave at all by anybody other than Roderick during her introduction

It should be a red flag that the character isn't designed to deliver meaningful plot and that author has an ulterior motive to introducing them in the first place. In Kat's case its fan service. Flora was starting to wear clothing more often, Natani wasn't viable given her own subplot, so who were fans going ogle over? How about a hypersex hybrid abomination created as a literal sex object. That should work.

Tom couldn't have been less obvious and that is why adding Kat was autistic
>>
File: patreon8-final.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
patreon8-final.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
Finished.
>>
>>8941481
came out really nice!
>>
File: 63ea2089a1ba76e241fdc496cc5cc9c0.jpg (784KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
63ea2089a1ba76e241fdc496cc5cc9c0.jpg
784KB, 1600x1600px
>>8933562
It all depends on what kind of spell Nora cast. Such magic is not easy to come by, even for a mage as skilled as Clovis. It wasn't just an illusion spell, because Clovis goes through heat and Tom implied that this has gone on for several years, since she's "particularly absent during the spring and fall seasons", emphasis on the plural in "seasons."

There's no reason to believe that Nora was actively maintaining Clovis' gender. It seemed to be a spell more of the "cast one and it's done" variety.

Given that a major reason for Clovis' popularity is how fuckable FemClovis is, and bringing him/her back into the story is kind of fanservice anyway, I highly doubt Tom would disappoint the Clovis fans by changing her back, or certainly at least not unceremoniously behind-the-scenes before we've even had a chance to see FemClovis in the story again (aside from her chin).

I have my doubts that Tom is ever going to permanently change Mike into a girl, but with Clovis already being the canon gender-bent character it would seem like a waste to change her back. There's so much fun that can be had with her.
>>
>>8941481
>>8941481
Fingers and knuckles give her hand a weird appearance like shes wearing gloves.

The line between the thumb and the rest of her hand holding the bottle should be shortened a smidge as its a tad too long.

Tails puffy enough but not long enough, Raine has a very long tail especially in comparison to Natani

Totally unrelated and less constructive criticism, both Natani and Raine have pronounced fur tufts at the clavicle yet you never illustrate them. Raine has pronounced fur on her shoulders and elbows yet you don't illustrate that either. In fact your canine bodies usually have no indication of being furred at all cept on the ears, cheeks and tail.

Also there is very little to distinguish your Natani from your Raine apart other than colour, you pretty much draw them identically. Hell if you coloured the fur brown in this pic I doubt many people would be able to guess its supposed to be Raine unless you pointed it out.
>>
>>8941481
wonderful
>>
File: chibi_clovis.png (1MB, 1024x1408px) Image search: [Google]
chibi_clovis.png
1MB, 1024x1408px
>>8942168
>Such magic is not easy to come by

Yes it is. We met three other characters who can do same sort of thing: Euchre, Raine, and Trace (I'd argue its even more complex since it changes species).

>Clovis goes through heat
Is it a real heat though or is it another form of mental manipulation on Nora's part.

Or could he isolates himself in the spring and fall because real females go into heat at that and he doesn't want to be around them then since he smells and looks female which can draw the unwanted attention of the males currently in a rut over actual females in heat.

>There's no reason to believe that Nora was actively maintaining Clovis' gender

Yes there is, if its an illusion rather than a transformation in the same vein as what she did to Mike.

>Given that a major reason for Clovis' popularity is how fuckable FemClovis is

Those people are cancer because they don't really care about the characters or the story, they just want more jerk off material. Tom shouldn't humor them less this webcomic go the way of so many others.

>bringing him/her back into the story is kind of fanservice anyway

Not really, DM was set in the very Estate that Group A currently resides and Clovis always operated around Edinmire. His reintroduction to the story actually makes sense.

>I highly doubt Tom would disappoint the Clovis fans by changing her back

In short Tom shouldn't tell the story he wants, he should tell the story fans want. Yeah that can't possibly backfire.

>Clovis already being the canon gender-bent character it would seem like a waste to change her back

That is because you are a sadist who likes to see others suffer for your own amusement. Do you not realize that CLOVIS IS A MAN. He was changed against his will and that he never wanted this. You are basically saying Clovis should just give up being himself and be who YOU want him to be. Just like the rest of the cancer, you don't really care about the character. You want more jerk off material.
>>
>>8943004
Clovis was a villain. Having to learn to live as a woman was a fitting punishment for past misdeeds, and could potentially be the catalyst for being reformed. What if Clovis ultimately learns to be happier as a woman?
>>
>>8943004
>Those people are cancer because they don't really care about the characters or the story
ah yes the memorable characters like angsty cabbit, slut tiger, slut catdog, edgy blue haired boy, an actual furfag, 40 wolves, a random catgirl tossed in the mix, a red haired guy and a purple haired girl as they adventure to a place where they can all yiff in peace
>>
File: 641.jpg (17KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
641.jpg
17KB, 413x395px
>>8943161
Looks like a struck a nerve. Also thank you for illustrating my point that you aren't interested in the characters or story.

>>8943153

>Having to learn to live as a woman was a fitting punishment for past misdeeds

For a punishment to be considered just it should be proportionate to the crimes committed. Nora's 'punishment' is unjust as its not proportionate, especially if its permanent. Gender bending Clovis and altering his mind isn't punishment, its psychological torture and low level brainwashing.

>potentially be the catalyst for being reformed

Or it will make him worse, hell that might even be the case once we find out what the gem does. If it just makes him a man again I'll be disappointed.

>What if Clovis ultimately learns to be happier as a woman?

Doubtful. Being changed into a woman basically disrupted his ability to run his organization, maybe even put his life in danger, AND because Nora altered his mind he can't even can't even call himself by male pronouns or titles in some cases which also puts him in danger. That probably only increased his disdain for women rather then decreased it.
>>
>>8943616
Being a woman is only bad for Clovis because the organization that he/she runs is so terrible. If Clovis abandons it, life as a woman wouldn't be so bad.

Everything terrible about Clovis' life right now is a result of his/her own actions and choices. The only thing Nora really did was make Clovis to all of the unfairness that only women would have to worry about, and whose fault is it that women were being treated so unfairly by his guild? Nora isn't the one who set up a criminal empire that breeds misogyny and operates on virtually no sense of chivalry whatsoever.

Maybe there was some unfairness and / or tragedy in Clovis' past that led him down the path of crime, greed, and deception, but that doesn't mean that the Clovis and his organization treated women was justifiable. Nora figured turning Clovis into a chick might make him realize that, even if it's later rather than sooner. If not, it's only a matter of time before Clovis herself becomes a victim to the guild's culture that as a man she permitted and may even have promoted.

At any rate, Clovis' days of abusing women personally are probably long gone. He made mention of "liking 'em feisty" which implies that not all of his past sexual conquests were entirely consensual, and he mentioned "keeping Natani for himself" which implies Natani wouldn't have much say in whether or not she was going to be Clovis' concubine.
>>
File: Clovisisevil.png (685KB, 539x895px) Image search: [Google]
Clovisisevil.png
685KB, 539x895px
>>8944341
You expect Clovis to just suddenly break and give up everything he is, everything he defines himself by including his own personal identity, and everything that defines him in the eyes of others all because Nora decided to turn him into a chick?

Why?

Your moral arguments fall flat for one simple reason, Clovis isn't a moral individual like you are. He is arrogant, unempathetic, greedy, and sadistic. All the qualities you'd expect from a crime boss. He might not even have a conscience.

Were you not paying attention when he betrayed his own men and his wolf kin not too long ago all for his own personal gain? Did you notice he was amused by the fact that is what he was doing?

Clearly not as you'd have to admit that in seven years he's not learned a thing or appears to have changed at all.

Nora's 'punishment' might have even made him worse since if he doesn't have a conscience, he is not going magically emphasize with women by being turned into one, quite the opposite actually. Hes going to blame women and Nora for his problems because hes too prideful to blame himself but somebody still needs to be blamed.

Part of your problem is you want Clovis to conform to what we consider normal. Thing is, Clovis was not normal to begin with. He is basically a sociopath, he doesn't identify with others, he uses others for his personal gain and disposes of them without a thought or care because hes out for himself. The emotional pain and mistreatment of others literally doesn't matter to him beyond perhaps giving him amusement.
>>
>>8944861
Nora's goal wasn't to fix Clovis, it was to punish him. If Clovis' secret ever gets found out then it's game over. I'm sure Nora would be just as satisfied if Clovis did turn a new leaf and decided to start being nice to women, but I doubt that she really expected that to be the outcome. She made Clovis' life a little more miserable, and if Clovis gets caught, it will be a lot more miserable.

Doesn't mean it's impossible to change though. For the last 7 years Clovis may have avoided detection and not had to change much (aside from having to wear a disguise and forfeit having a sex life), but as we've seen in this comic people can change quickly over a short span of time. Natani and Zen were both pretty amoral characters when they were introduced, with the only real morality to them being their devotion to each other. Trace was a genocidal tyrant but got a second chance after having his memory wiped. Eric was a douchey slave trader who psychologically abused Evals, but ultimately he ended up freeing his slaves and they seem to have forgiven him, even including Evals.

Not saying that Clovis will ever have a "finding Jesus" moment-- he/she could very well be a stone cold sociopath who ends up dying in an undignified comeuppance, but that doesn't mean that this is a fate set in stone either. There may be a shred of something redeemable in there that hasn't come to light yet, but we haven't seen it yet.
>>
File: 6793607360.png (558KB, 630x700px) Image search: [Google]
6793607360.png
558KB, 630x700px
>>8933422
dat rat
>>
File: 28.jpg (379KB, 1280x1678px) Image search: [Google]
28.jpg
379KB, 1280x1678px
>>8932688
If you think about it, Clovis was probably pretty young in TDM. Probably not much older than Zen, and Zen isn't that much older than Natani. Natani has gotten even more stacked since then, and it's quite possible that Clovis has too.
>>
>>8945353
>if Clovis gets caught, it will be a lot more miserable
Not that guy, but just want to say this is a real understatement, if clovis' men find out he's been lying to them for years, in a super misogynistic society, she's going to get raped, torn, and thrown into a ditch to die.

Something nora must have been fully aware of when she cast the spell on him. I'm not going to debate whether or not clovis would deserve such a fate, but turning him into a woman is a cruel and unusual punishment and nora is a rather cruel character in her own way.
>>
>>8945464
Clovis should at least do something to try and diffuse the situation in the guild if for no other reason than self-preservation. If she stays in that environment and either allows or encourages their guild's culture it to continue in that direction, who is she going to blame if she gets raped till she bleeds and thrown in a pit to die? Yeah, Nora was perhaps cruel for changing her in the first place, but Clovis was cruel for facilitating the creation of that environment.

I don't think Tom would actually have a character get raped in the story. Then again, some pretty fucked up stuff does happen to the characters. Clovis is playing an extremely dangerous game and the only ways I can see it ending is either with her being murdered by her own guild, or escaping the guild before they can muder her and finally learning a lesson.

I don't think that Tom will go the cliche'd route of Clovis getting raped and then falling into a good guy's arms so he can get rewarded with some damaged pussy. That kind of shit is stupid because it can take years for rape victims to be able to have sex or even be intimate again due to the psychological trauma, and some never even recover enough to be able to have sex again because it brings up too much emotional pain.
>>
>>8945353
>She made Clovis' life a little more miserable, and if Clovis gets caught, it will be a lot more miserable.

So she wanted to torture him then. Is that what you are saying? Because that seems to be what you are implying and its what I've been saying all along. Is torture an effective means of punishment for say a sociopath? Depends on the sociopath, Clovis didn't seem all that changed by it at all. Instead he seems to be just scheming around it.

>Natani and Zen were both pretty amoral characters when they were introduced

Bad examples. You clearly forgot about Zen wanting to spare to Flora to the point he lied to Natani and explained to Flora its because he believed in the possibility of peace. That was pretty noble for an amoral character. Natani yeah she was pretty amoral but she still kinda is, did you forget she still spying on Trace? If shes given up on that contract she hasn't indicated it yet, even to Zen.

>Trace was a genocidal tyrant but got a second chance after having his memory wiped.

I identify current Trace and genocidal Trace as seperate individuals as destroying a persons memories is akin to killing the individual. Again bad example.

>Eric was a douchey slave trader

Another bad example, Eric started off as a 'good' slaver, even if that was bullshit he did have a measure of empathy and morality towards his slaves especially towards Kat. He fucked up later and it made him realize some things but that doesn't mean he was amoral beforehand.

>here may be a shred of something redeemable in there that hasn't come to light yet, but we haven't seen it yet.

When you are at the point you derive pleasure from others misfortune include rape, pain and possible death and are treating your allies like disposable commodities than I think you are too far gone to be redeemable or allow oneself to be redeemed. Before you point to Trace, remember I don't consider the Trace he was and the Trace we have now to be the same individual.
>>
>>8945737
Evil Trace is still floating around inside of Trace's head though, which means he's not a completely different person. Multiple personality disorder is not multiple people living in the same head, no matter what some dumbass writer at Marvel thinks. It's multiple parts of the brain that are not communicating with each other. Part of evil Trace's brain has not changed from the amnesia, which is why evil trace pops out sometimes. He can do what he can to try and remain in control, but the fact is that his dark passenger is part of himself whether he likes it or not.
>>
>>8945798
>Evil Trace is still floating around inside of Trace's head though, which means he's not a completely different person.

You are forgetting that there are three kinds of lose of control with Trace.

First involves his memories being reawakened at the same time as power which results in Evil Trace essentially fully re-emerging. That only happened thanks to interference by Ephemural who took his memories in the first place and shes basically a god. We don't know if that can fully happen again without her interference. Either way, that Trace is dead, even if Trace gets his memories back, his new memories would result in yet another new individual.

Then there is power without his memories, basically Trace loses focus and temporarily goes insane because he doesn't remember why he needed to call on that power in the first place, all he knows is it feels good and there are threats around him... problem is he distinguish which are friends and which are foes

Third. Dark Mana Corruption, basically what drove the original Trace insane in the first place and whats currently trying to manipulate him. Its not the original Trace, its our Trace only having been corrupted and driven temporarily insane.

Grand Templar Trace who committed Genocide, Staged a coup and Reordered the Templar, and craved power for powers sake is dead. He isn't coming back even if Trace remembers everything. They aren't the same individuals.
>>
>>8946112
he doesn't distinguish*
>>
>>8946112
I should like to add that the first lose of control happened very early in our Traces existance, there wasn't exactly a lot of our Trace to influence the personality of the Trace that reemerged but it was still different thanks to being the combination of lost memories with new.

He didn't regain control there though by Flora or his will, but because the Tower Ephemural was using to restore his full magical strength and awaken his memories collapsed, snapping him out of it.
>>
>>8941481
looks good but her left hand looks like of weird
>>
>>8941481

hoi, most lagging of homosexuals

is there ever any hope that thing about the 'gift' from king adelaide will be finished or
>>
>>8945404
I hope so
>>
>>8927169
>To Panties or Not To Panties Edition
Just a heads-up, during the picarto page-drawing stream Tom has mentioned it's "everything" when someone asked if it's just panties or entire set of lingerie.
>>
File: 4fdf2ce4fe9553b58a035855539de73c.png (269KB, 692x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4fdf2ce4fe9553b58a035855539de73c.png
269KB, 692x1000px
Nice edit, still flat chested unfortunately.
>>
>>8947235
I had a feeling it was going to be more than just some piece of underwear but it's to play it safe since the actual material looks very small in its current form.
>>
File: bulle.jpg (120KB, 600x885px) Image search: [Google]
bulle.jpg
120KB, 600x885px
>>8947271
I love these buns in the oven edits, makes me so fuzzy and warm inside. family yay
>>
When do new comic pages usually get posted? I remember that time when there were two pages a week.
>>
>>8947271
Bump is too big! She's gonna be loose As fuck once the kid is out
>>
>>8947607
When they get posted, usually sometime on the weekend unless Tom gets delayed
>>
>>8947271
Can someone Make her boobs Natani size ?
>>
File: direpupmeating2.png (954KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
direpupmeating2.png
954KB, 1200x1500px
>>8946431

I was having difficulty with the foreshortening/perspective on her arms/hands. I decided to just leave it as-is and finish the picture instead of spending another day trying to fix it.

>>8946994

Probably not. I'm still not very good at comics.

Next commission I work on is probably one of Natani fingering herself, so there's that at least.
>>
>>8948466

s'pity

Second, is there any reason you give everything dog noses or is it just a habit? i'm not criticising, it's just a curious. kinda tips off it's your work really

last, did you ever get access to Tom's super secret smut sanctuary
>>
File: sasha1-final.png (579KB, 686x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sasha1-final.png
579KB, 686x1000px
>>8948639

90% of what I draw is canids. A quick look at my 20 most recent pics shows 17 of them feature only canids (wolves, yotes, foxes, dogs). The exceptions are one tigress, one tigerfox, and one cheetahwolf.

I do try to put the appropriate noses on things, but given how little I draw them compared to canids, the nose may not always look right.
>>
>>8948850
Canids are always awesome. I'm not a fan of felines at all though. They are an apex predator whose hypercarnivore lifestyle isn't going to help them survive for much longer in the modern era.
>>
>>8948850

Ey bruv, I gotta say you draw panties really well

top tier
>>
>keith and natani are gonna fug
>rick griffin starts drawing actual porn
>now pic related
aw man is GrapeXPeanut gonna happen
but what about Max
>>
>>8949331
Soon you'll see housepets with genetalia drawn on the characters
>>
>>8949331
>15 years have passed and Jakkal still hasn't drawn any porn whatsoever
>>
>>8948466
Foreshortening is a pain. I usually need a photo reference to make it look right, otherwise I look for ways to hide whatever I can't draw correctly.
>>
>>8948850
What I found allot drawing cats is that they actually have somewhat similar facial proportions to humans, which is likely part of why they are so frequently anthropomorphitized. Unlike canines though, they have less facial expression range (canines have eyebrow muscles and felines don't), but in an anthro drawing that doesn't really matter.

The most important thing is to study photo references of actual animals and practice. I used to go to the zoo to draw the animals sometimes but I dont live as close to one anymore.
>>
File: IMG_4090.png (725KB, 1200x926px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4090.png
725KB, 1200x926px
>>8947271
Not sure whose doing these, but whoever they are, they're awesome
>>
File: flora_zpsada4a70d.png-original.png (133KB, 319x282px) Image search: [Google]
flora_zpsada4a70d.png-original.png
133KB, 319x282px
>>8950492
>>8947271
>Tom establishes early in the comic that keidran society considers fat chicks beautiful, since fat is a measure of success
>my depraved mind runs wild at all the fetishey possibilities
>Flora gets pregnate
>hope that she'll take full advantage, becoming a shameless glutton and pack on a bunch of weight
>Kat teases Flora about her tummy getting a nigh-unnoticeable curve
>Flora gets all flustered and insecure about it
>Tom seems reluctant to draw Flora with anything more than the bare minimum of curved lines
>Tom is perfectly happy giving us heaps of fanservice, and yet refuses to draw Flora pregnant unless he absolutely has to, and quietly retcons keidrans thinking fat is sexy while he's at it
>tfw
>>
>>8950793
Sure, sure, so what about doing a boob expension to flora ?
>>8947271
or ... >>8948850
>>
File: ClovisDressup.png (585KB, 1200x812px) Image search: [Google]
ClovisDressup.png
585KB, 1200x812px
FINALLY

>The triplets from The Dragon Masquerade help Clovis get dressed. Suggested by Ashravens!
>Like Pixie Panic, TDM will also be coming to Patreon soon, for those who haven't seen it.
>>
>>8950793
I don't think we've actually ever seen a legit fat keidran at all so far.
>>
File: wherealltheblackwomenat.jpg (188KB, 700x687px) Image search: [Google]
wherealltheblackwomenat.jpg
188KB, 700x687px
>>8951250
That's because they live with all the elusive negro humans
>>
File: IMG_3776.png (815KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3776.png
815KB, 1200x1600px
>>8951541
But anon
Keidran ARE the negores of this universe
>>
File: 1490344970462.gif (225KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
1490344970462.gif
225KB, 500x312px
>>8951669
That's a sexy negro then
>>
>>8951541
>>8951669
The black people probably live in some ambiguous "southern continent."
>>
File: 22719.png (66KB, 250x190px) Image search: [Google]
22719.png
66KB, 250x190px
>>8951669
Was going to make a racist retort as to why they are not but can't think of anything funny or something which isn't outright brutal
>>
>>8950793
>>8951250

I distinctly recall Flora (or someone) saying this at some point, but looking back through the comic I can't for the life of me find the page where she says this.

Am I crazy? Other people remember that too, right?
>>
>>8953309
you're probably experiencing the Mandela Effect
>>
File: brutal.jpg (6KB, 329x153px) Image search: [Google]
brutal.jpg
6KB, 329x153px
>>8952706
>>
>>8949331
>rick griffin starts drawing actual porn
wait really?
>>
File: C904SpRXUAInfjX.jpg (252KB, 1793x1389px) Image search: [Google]
C904SpRXUAInfjX.jpg
252KB, 1793x1389px
>>8953746
get with the times grandpa
>>
File: C90nEBTWsAEZXZ0.jpg (476KB, 1512x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C90nEBTWsAEZXZ0.jpg
476KB, 1512x2048px
>>8953803
>>
File: C9pNz4JXkAAINSU.jpg (303KB, 1138x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C9pNz4JXkAAINSU.jpg
303KB, 1138x2048px
>>8953819
>>
>>8953309
http://twokinds.keenspot.com/comic/350/
>>
>>8953834
>open link
>"Nya~ah!"
fucking christ
>>
>>8953443
FYI I found the page saying fat keidran is sexy (at least for tigers) here
>>8953834
>>
>>8954004
It's all coming back to me now.

"Oh gosh, I'm gaining weight! Well...I live in a society of culturally-enforced chubby chasing, so I'm actually getting more attractive! And Trace has told me not to be afraid to let my inner keidran out..."
>Yeeees. YEEEEEEEE-
"...Buuuuut, I'll assume that he takes exception to this. Time to go on a diet!"
>-EENO! NOOOO! GODDAMMIT TOM DON'T RUIN THIS FOR ME!
>he does
>my poor, fetish-driven dreams are dead
>>
>>8954295
Noooooooo! Me like BBWs!!!! Why must Tom be such a jerk about this!?!?!?
>>
Now I have to resort to reading uberquest since at least that comic knows what thicc means!
>>
>>8930911
>>8931370
I can imagine an image of her having cream fur but pulling on black stockings while looking at the viewer now
>>
>>8951669
Kind of, even though they dont act black at all
>>
>>8954803
jebus, that was a spot on thing. I need to comish someone to draw Clovis with that pose. thx anon.
>>
>>8954962
Kiran are supposed to be like native Americans if they were treated like Africans decades ago which isn't much different from how native Americans were treated.
>>
File: your princess demands it.png (734KB, 1024x1352px) Image search: [Google]
your princess demands it.png
734KB, 1024x1352px
>>8955008
>>
>>8955012
isnt Keidran supposed to be just... Keidran?
this isnt South Africa with kaffers running around fucking things up.

you are most liekly overanalyzing things.
>>
>>8955012
Native Americans made terrible slaves because if you so much as coughed in their general direction they'd die of disease.
>>
>>8955012
And is that something tom has stated or just something fans have read into?
>>
>>8955012
... how are Keidran like Native Americans? Because they live in the woods? So do elves but I rarely hear them compared to Native Americans
>>
>>8955115
The Wood Elves in Warhammer are kind of like native Americans. They sometimes eat people though and one of their lords has the nickname "Tree Hitler."
>>
File: uUcHTfR[1].jpg (176KB, 825x1075px) Image search: [Google]
uUcHTfR[1].jpg
176KB, 825x1075px
goddamn it
those are eyes
cockblock next page
fuck tom, fuck twokinds
>>
File: fatty tiger.jpg (71KB, 900x542px) Image search: [Google]
fatty tiger.jpg
71KB, 900x542px
>>8954295
>>8954379
>>8954441
I'm just sayin, it's not like Flora does much else but sit on her ass in a room somewhere while everyone else gets up to plot-related shenanigans. If she's eating for herself and her baby, then there's only so much sitting around she can do before said ass starts getting bigger.
>>
>>8955670
What if its Clovis watching at a distance?
>>
>>8955811
Clovis there to steal Natani for his... I mean Princess Clovis there to steal Natani to her own personal harem.
The triplets wanted a new chewtoy.
>>
>>8955696
And somepeople still defend Flora as being among the better characters of this story just because she's intertwined onto the plot as a terminally Ill kid is with leukemia.
>>
>>8955974
I think you confused my intentions. Somebody was arguing that Kat was more developed and important to the plot than Flora was and that Flora was disposable to the plot.

I was arguing that without Flora there would be no plot, that the story would be completely different without her. She is connected to most of it and to a good number of the main cast either directly or indirectly, even more so than Trace.

That doesn't mean shes 'among the better characters of the story' just that she important to it. Flora herself to me is as shallow as a puddle and just about as boring. I hold her being above Kat but not anywhere on par with characters like Keith, Natani, or even Raine.
>>
>>8955884

Clovis is just checking in on her sister in law since Clovis' husband hasn't been able to get in touch with his sister.
>>
>>8955811
Watch Clovis and the Seer be hiding out on the 3rd floor of the estate
>>
>>8956356
I can work with that
>>
>>8955670
It's that templar spying cat.
>>
>>8956351
ROFL that was me. Before you call me a dumb ass for my opinions let me at least clarify my stance. Kat right now is a very bad character and I'm not sure if you said it but I agree totally that her characterization is all over the place and that she was probably made originally to fill in the role of sexy nude keidran since flora and natani are clothed.

What I was thinking but put into wrong words cause I am a bit if a dumb ass in this regard is that Kat seemed to have potential to be a very interesting character and some of the past pages had me thinking that Tom would take her character into a direction that would be interesting. Well that sure didn't happen and now I'm not really in a position to defend her in any regard. Still think that Kat has more potential to be interesting than flora bur the key word here is ''potential'' which Tom isnt doing very well!
>>
>>8957133
Seems like it. Though I suppose it could also be a simplistically drawn keidran, perhaps Rose making sure the nigger wolf keidran doesn't steal anything?
>>
>>8953803
>>8953819
>>8953831
Is there more?
>>
>>8958356
There are! There was that pillow fight drawing and one with that kangaroo mom actually showing her bare breasts......INSIDE HER POUCH!!!
>>
>>8957133
How come every-time she spies on someone, witnessing sexual acts comes shortly afterwards?
>>
>>8927169
So is she actually going to put it on next page or is this going to shift to another character like flora or team B which I would be pissed if it was the case right after this page.
>>
>>8960452
it's going to be 6 months of catching up with nora's sleeping starting next page
>>
File: 1487611594765.jpg (119KB, 744x452px) Image search: [Google]
1487611594765.jpg
119KB, 744x452px
>>
>>8962108
There's something really charming about this era of Tom's style
>>
http://raidesp-vs.deviantart.com/art/Clovis-Wild-Imagination-676465410

We've got ourselves a new Clovis champion
>>
>>8962802
das cute
>>
>>8962802
Is that implying that clovis was thinking about what he'd look like as a chick before he was cursed?
>>
>>8962912
I'm thinking after she got the Templar Amulet
>>
>>8962933
That's p cute then
>>
>>8962912
I believe so.

And I did before that art as well.
>>
>>8962802
>tfw clovis was getting next to zero art before the thread started lusting after her
>tfw we pulled the strings and started the clovis revolution
>>
>>8962802
>>8962912
from the DA description
>Henchman: Sir...? Are we putting the order in for the guild wardrobe redesign?... Prince Clovis... Are you listening?
>Clovis: ... (sweating profusely)
>>
>>8962167
I kinda miss it
>>
>>8962802
excellent
>>
>>8962912
I think Clovis might be using a magical disguise, but is still having uncontrollable girly thoughts and fantasies.
>>
>>8951004
Do you think she has a pair of magical panties like eric, or does she get those cats to sate her body instead?
>>
Well since Clovis has been reduced to a complete joke and/or fetish fuel in readers eyes, when are we going to get a serious Keidran antagonist?

Can Tom even make one without resisting the urge to turn them into a complete fool?
>>
File: talefromtheweird.jpg (55KB, 600x459px) Image search: [Google]
talefromtheweird.jpg
55KB, 600x459px
>>8962802
Everyone portrays Clovis as being youthful, don't people realize hes probably just shy of 20 now?

There is no way he was under 10 in DM as he looked as old or older than Mike does now and hes 12. Considering hes the head of a criminal organization that would have take quite a bit of time to build and grow to prominence I'm leaning towards older.

But lets ignore that and assume he was 10 in DM. That would make him currently 17, meaning hes in his 50s at least in Keidran years yet none of the fans give him a single grey hair or wrinkle, as if he hadn't aged a day in 7 years.

I hope Tom doesn't do the same.
>>
>>8965734
Two things. I don't think we ever got an actual age of clovis by Tom himself so far and secondly magic can extended a keidran's lifespan and even maintain a youthful appearance if that person us skilled enough with powerful enough magic.
>>
File: Nora.png (46KB, 226x186px) Image search: [Google]
Nora.png
46KB, 226x186px
>>8966128

>I don't think we ever got an actual age of clovis by Tom himself

No but we can extrapolate his age based on the appearance of other Keidran

Laura for example at age 11, Clovis looked at least of that age in appearance, or Mike who is 12 again Clovis looked pretty much the same meaning hes likely around that age. He can't be close to Zen's age during the DM which was around 8, because then when would he have started this criminal organization of his? When he was 4? It didn't just spring up overnight.

>Secondly magic can extended a Keidran's lifespan.

No they can't, Saria, Nora and Eric all said otherwise and pretty much described the same thing, saying that powerful Wizards had wasted their entire lives trying to find a way to do just that and they all ultimately failed.

Why would Clovis succeed where countless Wizards failed?

>even maintain a youthful appearance if that person us skilled enough with powerful enough magic.

That I could buy but that doesn't change the fact he'd be past the prime of his life under the illusion like Sebastian Shaw in the original Xmen animated series.
>>
>>8950793

Lol, by Keidran standards then Clovis is unsuccessful and unattractive because he isn't fat

Tom what the hell have you done?!
>>
>>8966379
kek
>>
File: 813.png (414KB, 466x705px) Image search: [Google]
813.png
414KB, 466x705px
Screwy possibility nobody has considered, what if the Clovis we saw in the main comic wasn't actually Clovis at all, what if it turns out to be her Son which is why Tom hid his face?
>>
>>8966379
TBF Flora stated that those views are shared among the Tiger keidran. We don't know what the canines think of fat keidran.
>>
>>8966532
I'd point to Evals statements on Mike and Natani as an indication of what canines consider attractive but hes sort of a complete horndog
>>
>>8966620
Big boobs does mean the same as fat equals attractive. I could be wrong on this but I don't know which page evils said that he things fatter keidran are attractive.
>>
>>8966653
>mfw large Moobs are considered sexy by Keidran woman

Its like a neckbeard furries dream, a universe where their lack of fitness and poor diet actually attract chicks
>>
File: 103.gif (495KB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
103.gif
495KB, 300x222px
>The human mask god makes human women sexy to Keidran at the end of 2kinds
>>
>>8948850
That little drop of pre through the shorts?
10/10 shit right there.
>>
>>8962108
source?
>>
>>8965734
Clovis is half wolf and doesn't have the same facial structure as Mike, so I have no idea how you expect us to compare the two of them for a frame of reference. If anything we should be comparing him to Zen in TDM. It's quite plausible that Clovis is also a prodigy-- such people are not unheard of in Twokinds. There's Trace (uber example), multiple people in the Basitin military, and Natani and Zen. They were basically children when they became assassins, even if they were terrible at it. Clovis may have been only a kid when he got pulled into the criminal underworld, but was intuitive and able to rise the ranks quickly enough to become a crime boss in only a few years.

Two things you need to consider is that 1) keidran life spans are not like humans. A larger portion of their lives are good, healthy years, then when they reach their 20s things start going down hill. Second thing ids that the timeline and keidran lifespans are kind of squishy. We could find tons of inconsistencies if we really put the timeline under the microscope.
>>
File: clovisisnotakid.jpg (1MB, 1960x2176px) Image search: [Google]
clovisisnotakid.jpg
1MB, 1960x2176px
>>8967983
>Clovis is half wolf and doesn't have the same facial structure as Mike

Yes completely ignore Laura besides bullshit argument is still bullshit, compared to 7 and 8 year old Zen and Natani he looks quite a bit older, at least 10 years old but I'd still assume that he was older than that. That means in the current comic continuity he'd be about 17 or older now

>They were basically children when they became assassins

You forget to mention that they are low rank and incompetent as all hell, that the only reason anybody noticed them was because they are attributed for killing a powerful mage on a suicide mission (seriously who did they piss off to get that job) who killed himself instead and nearly killed Natani showing that they were in over their heads and why Assassins guild shouldn't be recruiting children into their ranks or sending out kids to take down powerful mages.

Furthermore it's not like they are leading the assassin's guild, hell it doesn't even look like they've advanced much if at all in 7 years so the comparison isn't apt and actually undermines your point.

>Clovis may have been only a kid when he got pulled into the criminal underworld, but was intuitive and able to rise the ranks quickly enough to become a crime boss in only a few years.

You are better off saying her inherited the position from his father or something as that makes more sense then him climbing the ranks to crime boss from low level thief in an eye blink. What do you think this is? The Elder Scrolls?
>>
>>8968332
Also

>TDM says he identifies as full-blooded wolf because Wolves view Foxes as lower class citizens

>Main Comic has Clovis identifying with his fox half

Something changed and I don't think turn out to be good.
>>
>>8968332
How does Clovis look older? I'm not sure what you're reading into that character design that makes you so certain.
>>
>>8968524
His face, the way its structured it looks more mature than Zen and Natani's were, closer to the way Zen and Natani look now rather then they did in DM. Even once turned female his face still looked more mature closer to say Laura's face as Keith remembers it (ie when she was 11) rather then Zen or Natani's.

I'm thinking hes at least a few years older than Zen or Natani in DM, around 10 probably older.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong, if I'm right though... what does it matter?

Only shared this because I find it strange that people never age Clovis any in their drawings, hes basically got the same female appearance at the end of DM as if he hasn't aged a day, that lead to me pointing out hes probably close to 17 now and probably doesn't look like that anymore
>>
>>8968605
Clovis is the only Fox/wolf hybrid in the comic so you have no-one. He has a more pronounced muzzle than a Fox, and more slender / regal features than a wolf (plus being a "prince" a more regal look is fitting). There's no shorthand to imply the difference between aan adolescent keidran and aan adult. Natani got bigger tits, a more Amazonian frame, and longer hair, but none of that would matter if we didn't have both versions to compare.

We've only gotten a good look at Clovis in TDM. You have no idea what his actual age was without seeing modern Clovis in full, and until we get to that point in the comic you're talking out your ass about how old Clovis "looks." As a furry character, the default is to look perfect unless there's a need to convey a specific age through shorthand.
>>
>>8968605
If clovis was that old he'd probably had died from old age a few years prior to the story
>>
>>8943004
autism
>>
File: Roseat19.jpg (329KB, 688x1248px) Image search: [Google]
Roseat19.jpg
329KB, 688x1248px
>>8968741
What is your criteria for saying Clovis is young? Its the exact same as mine, how he looks in DM and how other characters look. If I'm talking out my ass you are talking out yours as well. The only difference between you and I is I've interpreted it his looks differently.

Yes Clovis is the only wolf/fox hybrid we've seen but that doesn't mean looking at other wolves and foxes we've seen at two different age points 5-7 years apart is automatically invalid. It still gives an indication of the artists style, a style which betrays what age point hes portraying the character as being.

You think he younger, I think he was older. We both have our reasons for thinking so, yet you believe mine is invalid because I disagree with yours as you do with mine. Why is that?

Because perhaps you have vested interest in Clovis remaining young? Perhaps because you want FemClovis to still give you a stiffy? Well I doubt Clovis being around 17 will change that "Pic related".

Or maybe its because you are one of the ZenxClovis shippers and if Clovis is too old that means they won't get to enjoy their relationship. Me I don't know why people want to ship a psychopath with Zen in the first place.

Whatever your reasons, you seeing Clovis as younger is the same as my reasons for seeing him as older. I just throw the fact hes a crime boss and obtaining such a position takes time into the mix.

>>8968859
What? If that is true then how do you explain Rose? She's got to be in her late 20s now considering she was an adult or at least nearly an adult before Raine was born
>>
>>8969550
What specifically about it is autistic or are you just randomly spouting words like they mean something?
>>
>>8969750
You lack self awareness so it is honestly useless trying to explain it to you.
>>
Hey content pastebin anon here.
Anyone have any links they want me to add?
>>
>>8969794
So you call my posts autistic but aren't willing to explain why? Then why post anything at all?
>>
>>8969728
My reason for arguing the point is that I'm bored and nothing about Clovis character design suggests what his age is in TDM. You cite his character design as a reason for your personal theory, but you don't go into any specifics because there are none. Clovis has a more exotic character design than most canine keidran and no obvious age markers like crow's feet gray hair, or physical size, let alone a younger version to contrast with.

The point remains is that you dont know what a young canine hybrid is supposed to look like compared to a fully mature one. My point is that we dont have any indicator of Clovis' canon age until we get a better look at him/her in the present. Your point is that Clovis' character design is evidence that he was significantly older than Zen and Natani, even though it's not.
>>
is there a reason why clovis' sclera is yellow
>>
File: 16581844662181371397.png (661KB, 1200x829px) Image search: [Google]
16581844662181371397.png
661KB, 1200x829px
today's sketch
>>
>>8970313
On a character with a white body, different color sclera are sometimes used to make the eyes stand out more. Donald Duck is often shown with blue sclera, for example.
>>
>>8970236
> significantly older

2 or 3 years is significantly older? I'm saying he looks 10

Also I didn't think I needed to go into the nitty gritty and hand hold you through differences and simularities between a 6 or 7 year old Natan and 13 year old or 7 or 8 year old Zen and a 14 year old Zen, or a 11 year old Laura and a 16 year old Laura, and how it all related to Clovis.

You have eyes and a brain and I don't think I need to describe things like snout length, facial width, body proportions, ear length,ect because its pretty obvious just looking at it when you are familiar with the artist and his style. You saying its invalid doesn't mean that it actually is.

>Clovis has a more exotic character design than most canine keidran and no obvious age markers like crow's feet gray hair, or physical size, let alone a younger version to contrast with.

But there are characters of both species across multiple age points which can be used to contrast Clovis with.

Look I'm not arguing Clovis's age as canon as I don't know what it is, I'm just giving you my reasons for thinking he was around 10 including the fact it takes time to put together a criminal organization or become head of one. Why? Because I found it odd nobody has aged Clovis from how he looked in DM, even if he was only 8 or 9 he'd still be 15 or 16 now and that means he should look different. Why are you getting pissy over the fact I interpret him being older?

I think its because you have vested interest in him being younger, me I don't give a shit. I care about the character and not how he looks to my dick or the guy I ship him with.
>>
>>8970616
Or maybe its because you realize in a mere 3 years Natani is going to start to grey, her fur dull in colour and her tits are going to start sagging, With Zen two of those things are going to start happening in a mere 2 years

Keidran maturity is fucked.
>>
>>8970616
Tom's latest drawing makes mention of Clovis having "filled out" so perhaps this is roughly what we can expect next time Tom draws Clovis in the comic itself. This is just fanwank and speculation though, because who knows how old the triplets would be during the present.
>>
>>8970781
I really hate the Kedran lifespan shit.
>>
>>8970828
Don't take it seriously I was poking fun at how inconsistent it is not actually being serious about that 'realization'. Again look at the pic of Rose here >>8969728

If we lowball how old she was in Raines story about Euchre to about 6 or 7 than she'd be about 18 or 19 during the events of Dragon Masquerade, yet other than slight tit sag and a few streaks of grey hair she looks identical to Raine's story.
>>
>>8970895
That is ignoring the fact there are two interpretations to how long ago the DM was, one set at 7 years ago and the other 5. If the 5 years ago figure is right, Raine would actually be around 20 to 21 years old there, basically how old Euchre used to pass himself off as
>>
>>8970807
I think the filled out comment is more either the triplets poking fun at her since they clearly were enjoying teasing her or they genuinely thought with his old body that he was just really flatchested up until he "filled out"
>>
>>8970807
>who knows how old the triplets would be during the presen

N/A because the triplets are dead. Clovis had them wrapped in a sack and tossed into the ocean from the harbor. They currently rest near the charred skeleton of Eric's ship, all because they kept calling her Mistress rather then MISTRESS!
>>
>>8970807
What do you mean by filled out? The fact that she's done growing in that picture or that she grew a lot between becoming a woman and present comic time?
>>
>>8972387
I think the implication is that her boobs have gotten bigger but I'm not sure. Clovis was already blessed with fairly "bountiful womanliness" in TDM and Im not sure if Tom's recent pics of her (which represent modern Clovis) show any significant physical changes. If they do, it could be that im just reading to much into subtle shifts in Tom's style from one drawing to the next, and that's a can of worms that I'd rather not open.

>>8970954
Now that I think about it, I think TDM being 5 years earlier rather than 7 makes a lot more sense.
>>
>>8972882
I honestly believe that Tom so far didn't come up with how Clovis should look like present day definitely yet. Also, this isn't towards you but a universal statement about how I'm sick and tired about how people keep saying that Clovis is this age or should be a certain age because they have "good" assumptions based on non-concrete evidence. For all we know clovis could actually be younger than Natani and was a prodigy in magic and natural talents of running a business like how a lot of character we've seen so far like Trace and Aldric was.
>>
>>8973011
I don't want to make any assumptions about Clovis' age until we get something canon in the comic or WOG from Tom, although i think being a magical prodigy is pretty likely, which means Clovis could either be the same age as Zen or Natani, or even younger. Being older is a possibility too, but we won't know until Tom gets too that part of the comic.

Clovis came across as a bit of a spoiled brat in TDM to me, but that's just my own interpretation. For all I know, ownership of the guild might have been inherited.
>>
>>8972882
It does but there is a few problems with that scenario, Saria also died 5 years earlier in the main comic and DM is set before her and Trace were even married or together

According to Nora they had courted for a year before they married, so if DM was 5 years ago it'd contradict that but setting just after the mock battle in the Grand Templars garden doesn't but that would have been 2 years earlier when Trace was still 16 and was trying to get her attention.

So somewhere between 5-7 years is when DM occured, I lean towards 7 myself because it avoids the most continuity problems and doesn't have Rose being being too old too look as good as she does in DM.
>>
>>8973149
So you want Clovis to be a mary sue character.... don't we have enough of those?
>>
>>8973149
My theory is that Clovis' father was a powerful wolf who ran a successful business and had many mistresses through out his life including a fox lady who would later become Clovis' mother. Clovis' mother truly loved her children but Clovis faced racism due to being half fox and possibly an illigitimate child. Despite that he proved to be a prodigy and was able to inherit his father's business shortly after he dies (of old age or jilled, doubt clovis had a hand in his death) because he was able to prove to be his child as well as sorta muscling his way in. I think in my theory clovis did work with his father before he died as he probably abandoned his mother as he saw her as nothing but a hinderance to his future prospects. Clovis' father may or may not loved Clovis but did acknowledge him as his offspring and kept him close due to clovis' abilities and usefulness.
>>
>>8973280
How does that make Clovis a mary sue? Clovis as a character has a number of big personality flaws and isn't all powerful. Clovis could just be very talented in a handful of things that got him to where he was in TDM
>>
>>8973149
>>8973316

These two posts put an interesing image in my head

Zen as the Doctor and Clovis as Missy in front of the Tardis... but who would be Zen companion
>>
>>8973479
A character who never had to worked for anything in their life being given the title of Boss to a powerful criminal organization without having to earn it while also happening to be prodigy in magic, skilled manipulator, natural leader and competent strategist

In what way WOULDN'T Clovis be a Mary Sue in your scenerio
>>
https://picarto.tv/Seff

Warm up, then starting a Natani pic.
>>
>>8973658
What if it's kind of like what >>8973316 suggested, where Clovis' father ran a legitimate business but Clovis decided to turn it into a criminal enterprise?
>>
>>8973658
...The fact that Tom so very obviously wants us to think that Clovis is an amoral person and sexist, rather than employing protagonist-centered morality? The fact that none of the other characters think he's super awesome? The fact that he basically has no redeeming qualities other than the fact that his embarrassment over being cross-gendered makes for sweet, sweet, delicious fap material? Or that there's been nothing to indicate that he's bettered as a person or learned his lesson or whatever?
>>
>>8974018
What would be the fun of reforming Clovis if it was all going to happen off-panel?
>>
>>8974018
You do realize that Mary Sue can be villains right?
>>
>>8973907
Ok so someone on the Seff stream has a username called Project2nd. Could this be Leoian?
>>
>>8974160
Yes they can but I think you're throwing the term mary sue to things that it doesn't apply to. Just because someone could be well off and/or is talented in stuff doesn't mean they meet the requirements of being a mary sue. For one example, a mary sue is liked by everyone and is perfect at almost everything, two things Clovis definitely isn't.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MarySue
>>
>>8974257
it is him, he's a reg in seffs streams and he commissions seff from time to time
>>
>>8974369
That makes things awkward now as people here have posted stuff about him here before, many of them not favorable to him.
>>
File: 20170421_felinid_and_marine_01.jpg (1MB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170421_felinid_and_marine_01.jpg
1MB, 1440x1440px
>>8973907
I'd like to join you but i have no idea what to draw tonight. Anyone have a good 2K request?
>>
>>8974467
Masturbating Flora
>>
>>8974467
raine and natani comparing chestfluff
>>
>>8974467
Some cute Clovis, in lingerie perhaps?
>>
>>8974467
Preggo Flora
>>
>>8974524
Sure anon. CHEST FLUFF
>>
>>8974300
>Clovis is an amoral person and sexist
>The fact that he basically has no redeeming qualities
>Or that there's been nothing to indicate that he's bettered as a person or learned his lesson or whatever
Perfect qualties for an Antagonist

Now add that he became powerful and prestigious without trying
Became a powerful mage because he a prodigy rather then he had to work for it
Is actually competent at his job even though it was thrust upon him and he didn't actually work to get there

What do you got? You got a Mary Sue.

>The fact that none of the other characters think he's super awesome?
Nobody really thinks Trace is awesome, quite the opposite actually he tends to be judged on his past actions first and foremost or gets compared to the way he was, yet I doubt you'd argue hes not a Mary Sue.
>>
>>8975338
Just for clarification what is your definition of a Mary sue?
>>
>>8975465
Character an author feels very strongly for, giving this character ideal traits either they aspire to or they feel appealing for whatever reason and ultimately changing the stories narrative just to make things more convenient for that character maybe even to the point a large deal of focus is given to that character over all others in a particular story.

Kind of the shit your doing and expecting Tom to do just so Clovis still fits into your niche gender bender fetish
>>
File: file.png (293KB, 1072x788px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
293KB, 1072x788px
>>8974864
gotta get that tuft
>>
>>8975977
Raine might have the bigger chest tuft but Natani has the bigger overall rack
>>
>>8976021
do we know that for sure though
>>
File: keith__s_boobhat_by_twokinds.jpg (104KB, 600x513px) Image search: [Google]
keith__s_boobhat_by_twokinds.jpg
104KB, 600x513px
>>8976282
How dare you doubt Natani's legendary boobs!
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1280x883px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1280x883px
>>8976500
she dont got adelaide beat
>>
File: 2017-04-25 flora 01 copy.jpg (803KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-25 flora 01 copy.jpg
803KB, 1200x1200px
>>8974487
>>
>>8976591
Don't know if Clovis present version is even larger!
>>
>>8976745
noice
>>
>>8976797
Clovis may hate being a woman but she also hates losing, even boob size contests. Lets see how long it takes for her to realize shes gloating over having the best rack on a female.
>>
>>8977093
If Clovis is going to remain female for the rest of Clovis' life and also hates women, why not prove herself to be the most superior of all the females!
>>
File: 2017-04-25 flora raine 01 copy.jpg (885KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-25 flora raine 01 copy.jpg
885KB, 1200x1200px
>>8974524
Chest floofle comparison
>>
File: ITSNOTFAIR.png (113KB, 250x402px) Image search: [Google]
ITSNOTFAIR.png
113KB, 250x402px
>>8977496
Not only does Flora have to deal with having the smallest rack and actually caring, now she also has to deal with having the smallest tuft. Wonder how long it'll take her to realize she also has the most petite ass
>>
File: IMG_4094.png (588KB, 1087x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4094.png
588KB, 1087x650px
>>8977889
>petite ass
According to Tom, she makes up for the smallest chest by having the roundest butt
>>
File: 888243434b291a0a09b48997943d5f73.jpg (769KB, 816x1061px) Image search: [Google]
888243434b291a0a09b48997943d5f73.jpg
769KB, 816x1061px
>>8953831
So how long before Tom gives in like Rick has
>>
>>8978065
what was the turning point for rick griffin?
>>
>>8978038
Until Kat entered the picture

See >>8927439
>>
>>8978065
Twokinds was getting more and more fanservicey up until the point where Tom quit puberty and chose to draw a line he won't cross (save for the secret stash leaking around the time of kickstarter). There's no motivation for him to ever really cross it.
>>
File: 2017-04-25 clovis 01 copy.jpg (863KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-25 clovis 01 copy.jpg
863KB, 1200x1200px
>>8974616
Clovis in Lingerie. Seff had a suggestion about a particular design though, so I'll probably draw another.
>>
>>8978273
Neat
>>
I wonder how clovis got that scar on his ear
>>
File: mrjinxWELLHOWBOUTTHAT_u18chan.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mrjinxWELLHOWBOUTTHAT_u18chan.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>>8978065
From what i understand he's had enough of people taking pride in him bing a furry doing clean-only stuff.

Basically he did some "body parts apparent" drawings, people baw'd old style about it and he did some more to show that even if lewd or nsfw isn't what appeal him in his art, he can do it if he want to.

He was already trying more mature stories and combined with the above it might become an actual turning point.
>>
File: 1464740093747.gif (562KB, 249x200px) Image search: [Google]
1464740093747.gif
562KB, 249x200px
>>8978508 fug
meant for >>8978102
>>
Clovis currently seems to be the most popular twokinds character that isn't a huge part of the main story (as of now)
>>
>>8978176
flora's just not arching her back and parting her legs like kat
>>
>>8977496
10/10
>>
>>8978273
I like her expression there
>>
>>8979206
same
>>
>>8978527
oh man I remember the video that gif is from
>>
File: 1481224759082.png (754KB, 1200x879px) Image search: [Google]
1481224759082.png
754KB, 1200x879px
>>8978601
queen of /tkg/ and shiny golden god of the basitins King Adelaide's still got more art
>>
File: IMG_3363.png (220KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3363.png
220KB, 350x350px
Bump
>>
File: natani-jerkoff-concepts.png (767KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
natani-jerkoff-concepts.png
767KB, 1500x2000px
I didn't actually get started, but I did a lot of concepts. Think I finally settled on something.
>>
File: 2017-04-25 clovis 02 wip 1.jpg (792KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-25 clovis 02 wip 1.jpg
792KB, 1000x1000px
>>8978273
WIP of the second Clovis pic. This one I think I'm going to develop into a full color finished pic.
>>
>>8983175
niceu
do you think clovis gets turned on by his reflection like mike did
>>
>>8983079
all of those seem pretty strong t b h
>>
>>8983258
Maybe. I like to think Clovis is curious if she can actually live comfortably as a woman and was curious about how she looks in lingerie. Perhaps seeing herself for the first time like that turns her on like it did with Mike though.
>>
>>8983079
Bottom right, or middle left is favorite.
>>
>>8978065
he's at least really good at drawing nudes
>>
>>8983175
noice
>>
>>8976500
What kind of accent is bein portrayed here? Australian?
>>
>>8984738
Some form of friendly/silly speak.
Its hard to explain.
>>
>>8984738
Are you American?
>>
>>8983175
>that outfit
>that expression
>those paintings on the wall
clovis definitely in there for a self-diddlin
>>
>>8985229
No the only reason I said australian is because I think the basitin isles are kind of australia, adelaide is a city in oz and the east/west swap could be a reference to the ''australians are upside down'' joke/meme
>>
File: 2017-04-25 clovis 02 wip 2.jpg (901KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-25 clovis 02 wip 2.jpg
901KB, 2000x1000px
>>8983175
One more WIP update on Clovis for tonight.
>>
File: LL.gif (923KB, 350x241px) Image search: [Google]
LL.gif
923KB, 350x241px
>>8980674
I wonder how hard Adelaide crushed Eric's pelvis after he was done painting her?
>>
File: based aku.png (311KB, 1149x972px) Image search: [Google]
based aku.png
311KB, 1149x972px
>>8985991
she wouldnt touch human donger, she just shoved his head between her legs and crushed his skull after he finished her off ala this rando basitin troop
>>
>>8985685
>Natani wearing the panties yet still containing her breasts with a bra
>>
>>8986056
das clovis bruh
>>
>>8986096
Didn't read the filename, thought it was Natani posing for Eric in the panties cause of the paintings in the background and the heart on the panties (something usually associated with Kat)
>>
>>8985685
dang that was pretty quick
>>
>>8985991
>tfw will never be relentlessly ridden by an estrus-fueled adelaide
>>
File: 1254172884282.jpg (41KB, 600x455px) Image search: [Google]
1254172884282.jpg
41KB, 600x455px
>>8987067

>tfw my furry fetish only extends to canines exclusively

Coarse I'll never be relentless ridden by an estrus-fueled Natani, Laura, Fem-Mike, Fem-Clovis, or Raine either

>Feels bad man
>>
>>8980674
>>https://youtu.be/vcSLtq1weH4
>>
File: 20170304_preview.jpg (267KB, 1352x1160px) Image search: [Google]
20170304_preview.jpg
267KB, 1352x1160px
>>8987397
Damn forgot Rose.... but that's only because shes so perfect shes even out of Gods league
>>
File: Rose edit smile 01.png (871KB, 1352x1160px) Image search: [Google]
Rose edit smile 01.png
871KB, 1352x1160px
>>8987540
edit smile is better.
The "I will make love to you/mount you for the entire night and then some" face is completed with that cute smile.
>>
>>8970323
voting for next thread theme to be Long Live The King Edition
>>
>>8974467
your felinid a cute heresy
>>
File: madness.png (290KB, 632x400px) Image search: [Google]
madness.png
290KB, 632x400px
>>8987818
"Between the time when the Templar corrupted Man, and the rise of the sons of Two Kinds, there was an age undreamed of. And unto this, Madelyn, destined to wear the jeweled crown of Basitia upon a not so troubled brow. It is I, her chronicler, Lynn who alone can tell thee of her saga. Let me tell you of the days of high adventure!
>>
File: tumblr_onux59vKfR1r9ivj7o4_1280.png (2MB, 900x1188px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onux59vKfR1r9ivj7o4_1280.png
2MB, 900x1188px
>>8987940
tell us the one about the time she gave a diving elbow drop to the edgy trace and saved the world
>>
Okay.... So Flora is pregnant with Trace's baby because Ephemural allowed it so "some Keidran blood would survive".

It's been established that Ephemural doesn't so much plan things as react to what shes in the future and her ability to see that future is nearly perfect (Trace did catch her by surprise by not doing what he was destined to do at their meeting).

My question is.... does what she said basically mean we are in for a massive Keidran genocide before the comic is through? If so I think Tom is getting us all awful attached to characters he plans on killing before the story is done.
>>
>>8987940
*Epic intro music starts playing*

I vote for this pic, Maddie the Barbarian thread
>>
>>8970781
The keidran lifespan is 30 now, all that stuffs going to happen to natani in 5-6 years minimum not 3, also keidran seem to age a lot slower/more gracefully than humans so it probably wont be as bad as you're making out.
>>
>>8988455
I think the whole Keidran lifespan will be retconned into a longer again, like maybe 50 years or similar.
>>
>>8988163
Kinda funny to think that flora's been pregnant for as long as she is old in comic.
>>
File: Laura16yo.jpg (49KB, 125x180px) Image search: [Google]
Laura16yo.jpg
49KB, 125x180px
>>8988455
Before the retcon on Keidran lifespan Laura at 16 was starting to grey, her fur had dulled, and while we couldn't see her tits it wouldn't surprise me if they were sagging somewhat.

She also talked as if she only had a few years left but again this was before the retcon.

I was just poking fun at the inconsistency with Keidran aging, 16 before being treated like a character is in their 50s but then you see Rose in DM at age 19 having the same happening to her though still looking pretty much the same as she did in Raine's story about Euchre (Though her tits were clearly lower on her chest).
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.