[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RWBYgt Trash General #188 Stray Cat edition Previous thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 33

File: C9uapnNUMAAz4wu.jpg (103KB, 897x900px) Image search: [Google]
C9uapnNUMAAz4wu.jpg
103KB, 897x900px
RWBYgt Trash General #188 Stray Cat edition

Previous thread: >>8838999

Archive: http://cuckchan.org/trash/search/text/rwbygt/

CYOA Archive:
(Come relive this thread on its prime!)

Toddquest: http://imgur.com/a/Ov4Gb
Biggirlquest: http://pastebin.com/99ZVwJxF
Biggirlquest pictures: http://imgur.com/a/JoF8e
Carrolquest: http://pastebin.com/5PCSqu1p
Grimmquest: http://pastebin.com/NJ2NYxXZ
J4uneQuest: http://pastebin.com/p3ccTPJ
AeroQuest: http://pastebin.com/u/Chinote
EvaQuest: (Yes, people do talk about it Kale.)

NEW : IrvingQuest : Still waiting on Dry for continuation.

Current Ocho-CYOAs: (There were so many quests, some even had to move!)

JasperQuest: res/32254.html
WendellQuest: res/26362.html [Concluded]
MiMiQuest: red/24431.html
AeroQuest: res/22210.html

Rules of RWBYgt threads:
>1. Be comfy
>2. Be active!
>3. RWBYg is our sister thread, go check it out if you have the time.
>>
>page 7
>doodles stopped before I got home
>JQ never happened

We could probably get rid of the long dead Ocho links in the OP desu.
>>
Where did everybody go?
>>
File: stop having cancer.png (109KB, 347x356px) Image search: [Google]
stop having cancer.png
109KB, 347x356px
>>8921109
Oh, and;
>3. RWBYg is our sister thread, go check it out if you have the time.

You almost got that one by me.
>>
>[x] My face is tired™

The tremors start to slowly vanish once more bringing with it the upwelled emotion that resulted in a newfound hole on the ground.

Yulie in front of you, has your hands cupped with hers, bracing them around her sturdy wide hips.

“I’m...just tired is all”, you say with a lethargic exhale.

“We all are. C’mon, let’s go find a room and call it a night. ”

You smile. “ I would love that.”

It almost feels like that outburst took a lot of your system, lending your tiresome limbs their true fatigue. You’re used to this sort of matter but it just feels heavier now, after all you’re just human despite all those feats you’ve survived.

Barely each time at that and wondering how far your resolve can really take you as far as the punishment laid time after time on your body so far.

You an Yulie walk down the silent hall ahead, fingers interlinked together. It’s a simple but enough gesture you’re glad she shares the same feeling with, perhaps even more for you than her.

Soap skates by you with his head lowered in shame and a hand scratching behind his head, “Look man...sorry about that. ”

“You better be, dammit.”
Yulie in all her scorn for you, has become pretty fierce as you’ve come to notice.

“Hey, I’m trying my best here, Yules.”

“It’s fine but don’t you think you’re apologizing to the wrong guy?”, you turn your head behind you to gesture at Spitz whom has taken his usual non-vocal stance with the added ignominy from his recent behaviour.

You’re also kind of embarrassed for Beir to be just standing by and bearing witness to all this debacle.

Heeding your response, Soap takes a gradual pause on his steps to pace with the faunus and try his best to make amends, albeit rather awkwardly.

It definitely isn’t his forte.
--------------------------------
>>
After some quiet searching, you all do find a vacant suite. Technically, it isn’t much of a living space considering the lack of any windows or lavatory.

Plus the collected pile of broken and snapped wooden furnitures amassed in what little the area has to offer doesn’t speak much about space .

But hey, at least no more snow in the sheets.

Everyone starts unpacking their bedrolls near the entrance (the only viable place to lay around unless you run the risk of getting splintered). Yours having received the brunt of the winter, have no choice but leave it to dry for the night leaving you to share Yulie’s sleeping bag.

You apologize for the inconvenience from your own mistakes but your girlfriend, being the kind-heart that she is, was more than ecstatically willing to the offer.

With your boots off to the side, you slip inside with Yulie under the cover, trapping both your warmth together as she immediately wraps her body against your back like a hug pillow.

Her temperate breath tickles the back of your neck while you lie in wait for the lull of sleep.

“Hey, Yulie.”, you softly whisper.

“Hmmm?”

“Do you think I overreacted back there? It was too much wasn’t it?”

You roll your body around to face her to meet those gorgeous brown eyes up close, “I mean..I even wasted a couple shells off Sarge.”

Her rosy cheeks nuzzle the bag’s pillow, lips puckered in thought for an answer and eyes darted away from yours, “To be completely honest it was kinda scary but not uncalled for, Soap can really be a prick sometimes.”

[] To be fair, Salem did say I still have a little Grimm in me.
[] Sorry for that. I don’t ever want to do that again.
[] It’s these goddamn hands of mine, they’re problematic
[] FREE OPTION

==========

Damn, sorry about everything guys but I'm stopping here for the night.

>>8921971

They're not actually dead!
I just checked!

>>8921973

:c

>>8921997

This is why you don't let me make the threads.
I muck it up.
>>
>>8922242
"I know.. The lack of sleep must have affected my decision making, though."

Good, I should have gone to bed 4 hours ago. I gotta get up for work in.. 4 hours..

Oh, I just believed whoever said they were because we hadn't used them in three months.

I guess so.
>>
File: 1492579714895.jpg (215KB, 683x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1492579714895.jpg
215KB, 683x1152px
>>
>>8924288
what did she meam by this?
>>
>>8922553
this
>>
The protagonists really can't do anything wrong in RWBY can they. It'll always be framed as good, no matter what.

Sometimes I wish Miles and Kerry would fall off the face of the Earth, and this shitshow would go with them.
>>
>>8925702
Yet Yang lost her arm and Blake ran away.
>>
>>8925727
Yang got a replacement arm that functions even better in the span of basically three minutes
>>
>>8925780
You forgot the timeskip.
>>
>>8925780
I mean, the replacement arm is only logical in Remnant, with Cybernetics being a thing and Yang's top-tier contacts and relationships.

If she hadn't got it, you would be crying about how it's unlogical for her not to get a replacement and how she only doesn't get a replacement for the sake of having some sort of consequence in the show.

But
>>8925702
isn't quite true

One Example::
- Weiss lost a lot of respect from her father as well as the possible inheritance of the Schnee Dust Corporation. By running away, she also lost the opportunity to properly team up with her sister, her only other ally in her own family.

then again, we'd first have to argue about the very meaning of "right" and "wrong" in this case. Your comment about Yang's arm makes me think a mistake/failure/loss overcome ceases to be a mistake/failure/loss, but it's the very point of most media to show someone overcoming his mistakes/failures/losses and going out of a situation with more than they lost initially.

And that RWBY & Co. act morally sound all of the time is also merely logical in the context of them all wanting to become warriors for the greater good. It's just the wrong setting to look for morally grey, "realistic" heroes.

It's not some form of very complex Game of Thrones-tier low-fantasy setting with dozens of different groups with their own motivations and no real "right" or "wrong".
RWBY is a very simple setting of "those are the bad guys. These are the good guys. Bad guys do bad stuff. Good guys do good stuff."

Hence, except for minor character arcs, you won't see good guys do bad stuff. No matter what RWBY & Co do, it's always in the premise of them trying to be good people, trying to help the world - because that's what they wanna do from the bottom of their hearts.
Thusly, depending of the definition of right and wrong, they can never do anything wrong, because they always WANT to do good.
>>
>>8926588
But was Roman truly a villain?
>>
>>8926776
Yes.
He's just second best boy.
>>
>>8927905

Jack Spicer makes for a better and more complex villain than Roman.
>>
Anyone have a link to newest RvB?
>>
boop
>>
What's in the menu for today?
>>
>>8928147
Ask the other thread
>>
Hoooooooooo okay.

You guys really need to be more active in here.
>>
>>8930749
Finals, my dude.
Also anyone want to sing All-Star to the tune of the Soviet national anthem?
>>
>>8932485

So when do you want JQ to begin?
>>
>>8932996
Now.
Or maybe in an hour. I gotta go now.
>>
>>8933075

Good luck, anon.

Take my energy!
>>
>>8932996
My body is ready
>>
>>8933151
Go.
>>
JQ IS STARTING WHERE MAH BOI VOTER AT.
>>
>>8934702
Go pls senpai.
>>
>>8934702
yes
>>
>>8934702
Just start the damn quest.
>>
>[x] This >>8922553

"I know.. The lack of sleep must have affected my decision making, though."
You gotta admit though, letting that slip by irks you more than you would like.

She smiles. “Remind me to let you have enough sleep next time, you’re even crankier than Snails when she doesn’t get enough shuteye.”

“I don’t know whether I want to see that or not.”

Everytime Snails shows her infuriation in earnest it’s really adorable but being pissed off?
During your time with her you don’t ever recall encountering that kind of behaviour.

“She becomes...different. Still cute though. ”

The warmth under the covers is starting to affect your focus on being awake, on the other hand, you and Yulie finally have some quality time together (Despite the others just a few feet away in the cramped room.)

[] G’night Yulie (End day)
[] Do something else?
[] FREE OPTION
>>
>>8935270
>[] FREE OPTION

Go to sleep with a handful of Yulie Booty.
>>
>>8935270
[x] G'night Yulie
>>
>>8935311

YOU CAN'T HANDLE HER MUSCLE BUTT.
>>
>>8935270
This >>8935311
>>
>>8935378
>>8935392

CANNOT
A
N
N
O
T
>>
>>8935270
>>8935311
Seconding

>>8935378
Is that some kind of fucking cripple joke you shitlord?
>>
>>8935378

NOT WITH THAT ATTITUDE.
>>
>>8935404
Faglord
>>
My power is unmatched.
>>
What does her butt even look like?
>>
>>8935651
I imagine she has a large, firm butt.
>>
>>8935651
whatever your fetish wants it to be
>>
[] Concert
[] Training montage
[] Board games
>>
>>8936130
>[] Training montage
>>
>>8936130
Board games.

Let's ruin some friendships.
>>
FOOLS, SPAGHETTI JASPER MAKES ME STRONGER!

>[x] Cup the "Yulie Booty"

Without even taking a second to rethink about a passing thought, your hand finds it's way around Yulie's back, ultimately resting on her shapely derriere.

You slowly slink closer under her neck, lulling to a peaceful slumber for the night.

As you try to doze off you can feel her chest start to beat with increased tempo with her ragged breath breezing against your unkempt hair.

Is she uncomfortable?
You try to slowly distance yourself to create some more breathing space for her only to hook her leg over you, pressing your body even closer against her ample bosom, prompting you to wake up.

"Yulie? What's wrong?".
Her cheeks have reddened dramatically and in this position you start to feel nearly every inch of her amazonian build.

The hot air as she exhales transfers their own heat into your skin, causing you to blush in this lewd outcome as well.

She traps your hand against her firm butt, entwining both yours and her fingers together.

"N-nothing, really. I thought you were sleeping?"
Her heart is thundering like crazy and yours is starting too.

"Well, you're..kinda..you know."
You look down to show her clinging on you so closely.
Dangerously.

"O-oh. Sorry. I just thought.."
Her leg eases off of you while moving your hand to wrap around her back instead.

"Thought what?"

"No, it's really nothing. Sorry for waking you up."

[] Pry
[] Give her some space to sleep, that was stupid of you to do.
[] FREE OPTION
>>
Which CYOA character would be the most likely to get physically violent over a political disagreement and claim the other party is a bigot for fighting back?
>>8936130
Training montage.
>>
>>8936267
Jill.
>>
>>8936247
[x] Give her some sleep
>>
>>8936267

The Evergreen Twins.
>>
>>8936347
Twin.
>>
>>8936374

Kek.
>>
>>8936267
From MQ : most likely is Laurel. Least likely is Gazellebutt.
I called her Gazellebutt since I still haven't decided on her name change.
>>
>>8936374

Actually anon, I just rechecked and they're both kill.
Salem got a double kill cos soul stuff and what not.
>>
>>8936458
She'll always be Tyria to me.
>>
>>8936247
"Don't worry. I like it."
>kissu
>>
>>8936247
Secundo
>>8936542
Woss her last name then m80?
>>
>>8936247
Seconding >>8936773
>>
>>8936809
Malthus, right? And her father was the detective with the acid powers.
>>
>[x] Let her sleep.

You plant an innocent peck on her forehead, " It's fine, just get some rest."

"You too...", she pauses for a moment before directly looking at you longingly, " I love you Jasper."

Warms the heart to hear those words, "I love you too Yulie."

The both of you soon fall asleep in each other's arms, providing peace into the night.

=========================

"You could've saved them all!"
"THIS IS YOUR FAULT!"
"You SELFISH BASTARD!"
"Why, Jazz? Why?...."

You spring up, awakened from a fresh but distorted nightmare.
It was all fuzzy but the voices they kept hammering you on and on like torture.

As per usual, you try to catch your breath at times like this, cupping your once more shivering hands together close to your abdomen.

The only solace you get is the fact you haven't wakened anybody, especially Yulie, gently sleeping with her mouth agape with some drool.

Fucking hell.
You're sweating bullets but it's so goddamn chilly in here.

Amidst the dark shroud of the early morning (you can't really tell how long you've been asleep..or short) a blinking light emitting from your combat helmet catches your attention.

[] Inspect helmet
[] Try to go back to sleep
[] Take a walk (exercise or whatever you fucken sexy fuck)
[] FREE OPTION

GIMME A COUPLE HOURS BREAK PLEASE.
THANK YOU.

>>8936809

Lannister!
>>
>>8936881
[x] Inspect helmet
>>
>>8936876
Huh. Didn't expect someone to remember that.
>>8936881
Oi. You cheated.
>>
>>8936881
>[] Inspect helmet
>>
>>8936881
[] Inspect helmet
>>
>>8936881
Oh right
>inspect helmet
>>
>>8936913
Of course I would remember. All I wanted Mari to do was touch her horns.
>>
>>8936905
>>8936913
>>8936915
>>8936980
>>8937002

I SAID GIMME A COUPLE HOURS BREAK.
>>
>>8937067
But in a couple of hours, I'll have to go to bed.
>>
>>8937067
I just gave you my answer, senpai. No need to rush.
>>
>>8937035
Do you still want that?
>>
Don't play with Yulie's feelings please.
>>
>>8936130
"So I just have to bop you on the head, big bro?"

"Yeah. Just once and you win the round."

"Okay, okay, hold on." Izzy protests. "I'm fighting the combat drone and you get to play?"

"Yes, ma'am. I assure you that I am a capable combatant!" P3N1 salutes. There is a soft sound of sloshing from inside your uniform.

"Look, I'm all for that, but I was more complaining that he gets to play while we're working."

"Naked Boss always makes good decisions." P3N1 states as if that were actually a true thing.

"..."

"I mean if you give her a chance, you might notice that I picked people that neither of us can win against."

Izzy gives you a look before shaking her head. "Whatever, dude."

Aside from P3N1, you're all wearing makeshift outfits scavenged from the janitor's closet.

May's outfit is of course customized with stars made from different colors of paper.

The results are what you might expect. P3N1 apparently learned the basics of CQC.

Izzy pulls you aside after. "Why didn't you tell me about that?"

"Because knowing she has super powers shouldn't have affected your decision"

"But... It would have been what you wanted from the start."

(_Important decision_)
[] That's not the point
[] Sorry for not telling you
>>
>>8937514
I...what? Eh? Que?
A little context? Please?
>>
>>8937514
>[] That's not the point
>>
>>8937577
Say what now?
>>
>>8937514
[x] That's not the point.
>>
>>8937514
>>8937621
I'm not entirely sure I understand what just happened either
>>
>>8937700
What do you need context on?
>>
>>8937783
What just took place and how did we get there from headpatting
>>
>>8937866
this
>>
>>8937866
May's semblance is time stop. She beat Todd.
>>
>>8937514
>[] Sorry for not telling you
We can't berate her for hiding things then hide things ourselves. That's hypocrisy.
>>
>>8937514
>[] Sorry for not telling you
>>
>>8937982
why does P3N1 got a body now?
What's that "sloshing"?
What's "he gets to play" when we are fighting May?
What decision does
>"Because knowing she has super powers shouldn't have affected your decision"
talk about?

>>8938058
this, I guess?
>>
>>8938119
May has time stop. It's pretty fuckin OP.

The sloshing is salt water.

Todd's uniform +salt water = combatant.

Izzy didn't know May has time stop.

And the whole 'adopting May' decision.
>>
>>8938250
thanks
>>
>>8937198
No
now kys
>>
>>
Resuming JQ in a few
>>
>[x] Check helmet

Wide awake from your nightmare, it almost feels like you haven’t gotten a second sleep minus the actual weariness.

You swipe the sweat on your forehead and see what that blinking light means in your helmet.

Examining the helmet, it doesn’t look like the ones you’ve been given before.
It’s been given a makeover, more sleek and less bulkier without sacrificing protection you hope.

You slip the headgear in, greeted promptly by the charming Wynona.

===========

4:45 AM

(You have one unread message)

Greetings, Agent Jasper Greene.

May I remind you that you need at least 8 hours of sleep to be in adequate condition.

==========

“I know, Wyn. Tell me what’s with the blinking?”

“The helmet’s blinker indicates that you may have missed something while you have me taken off. In this case, a message from February Gold aboard the Hamilton.”

“Oh is this is about what she asked me?”

“I do not authority to read through your private messages, Agent Greene, unless authorized.”

“Right, of course. Let’s see what she sent me.”

The visor’s HUD swipes in a portrait of Feb in an awkward smile facing the camera, her messy hair and skewed glasses may indicate she wasn’t prepared at all for the photo.
Below the image is a message.
>>
It reads: “ I was just going to ask you if you wanna help me with Hercules once your mission is over, to be fair you kinda blew him up. This is just a humble and formal request and I am not blaming you for the destruction of his former body. Once again, not forcing you or anything.”

P.S. Adonis and Neo Wynona says hi, still trying to get used to the new one.

P.P.S They also say hi to your Wynona.

“Wait Wyn, are there different Wynona’s?”.
Honestly, you’re still not caught up with the whole A.I. department and their utmost functions and how they work.

“To be concise, Agent Greene, I am a separate entity than that aboard the Hamilton but I am also a part of her. Once I come in contact with the ship or any other Wynonas, I merge with them, collecting and sharing data we have processed together.”
“The Hamilton’s Wynona is the brain, if you will. From her is where we are conscious, severing the connection will terminate me and the rest of the others. Alternatively, you can also say she is like a mother to us.”

“I guess your mum says hi?”

“Lovely.”, she responds in the most monotone voice.

[] Reply
[] FREE OPTION
>>
>>8941868
"Sorry about blowing him up, but I don't see how I could help you in anyway. Military grade robotics isn't exactly my forte, ya know?"

Or something like that. Apologize, but say you can't help her.
>>
>>8941868
I agree with >>8942198
Best to use tact.
>>
[x] This >>8942198

"Wyn, start reply."

A red blip on your HUD appears on the top corner.

You clear your throat, "Sorry about blowing him up, but I don't see how I could help you in anyway, military grade robotics isn't exactly my forte, ya know?"

Each word that you utter is immediately transcribed into the screen with little noticeable delay, almost as if Wynona knows at the exact split second what you are going to say.

"End message. Send."

The red dot fades away with the display swiping back into its main blank state with the words "Message Sent" written at the top.

You take off your helmet afterwards and sit down beside where Yulie is sleeping.
In the near pitch black darkness, you can see Spitz lying in his bed opposite to Soap, both their heads peeking out of the covers.

Beir has his back against the door, face buried in his own brimmed hat.
It must be hard to fall asleep like that you think to yourself.

What do you want to do now?

[] Take a jaunt (Where?)
[] Try to go back to sleep
[] Wake someone up.
[] Go to Juliet's room
[] FREE OPTION
>>
>>8942856
Catch some Zs.
>>
>>8943026
This
>>
>[x] Give yourself a Z.

Ah might as well catch 'em if you can.

You slide back inside the comforts of the bedroll and squeeze your way beside Yulie and as if by instinct, she takes you back in with a strong hug, nuzzling the back of your neck with her nose.

To ease yourself better, you turn around to face her and try to fall asleep with her peaceful sleeping visage the last thing you want to see before drifting away.

---

Your eyes are heavy and a bit fuzzy when you wake up but you can feel that you're more well-rested.
A yawn escapes you with a stretch afterwards when you see Yulie sitting up still beside you with her helmet on.

She takes it off to greet you a good morning.
>>
"Got a good rest?", her smile is surely the best thing to see when waking up.

"Yup." You prop yourself up to place your arm around her hips and lean against shoulder, "Say, what time is it?"

"Ten forty-five. The others went back to Juliet's room to hang. There's really nothing else to do until the Schnee gives us an order."

"Unless I go looking for something more to do", you say jokingly with a sly grin.

"Please no. I don't want to end up looking for a lost cat in this kind of weather. But if it was a dog... "

She chuckles lightly while giving you a kiss on the forehead.

"Still thinking about that Toby thing, huh?"

With an earnest look of plea that you thought only puppies were capable of she lays back onto the bed as you quickly withdraw your arm behind her lest it be uncomfortable for the both for you.

"C'mon..please?"

That's unfair.
How can you deny anything when she says it like that?

You bury your head right beside her neck, "Fine. But you're cleaning after Toby."

"Well, we can take turns."

Both of you share a hearty laugh, echoing around before subsiding into silence once more.
In the deep reprieve of both your laughter, Yulie focuses up at the ceiling, "Do you think Juliet hates me?"

That...was out of the blue.

[] No, at least I don't think so.
[] Why is she doing her usual thing again?
[] Do you want me to talk to her about it?
[] FREE OPTION

==================

I've been meaning to ask.
Does Jasper have a shot with Mari?
She is his type, I'd imagine.

Also, I'm ending it here folks.
>>
>>8943668
>[] Why is she doing her usual thing again?

>Does Jasper have a shot with Mari?

She seems to prefer women, but, who knows?
>>
>>8943734

> Why, is she doing her usual thing again?
Forgot the comma there sorry.

Oh yeah, forgot she was lesbian.
Kek, nevermind.
>>
File: FinalMiMi.png (487KB, 546x1476px) Image search: [Google]
FinalMiMi.png
487KB, 546x1476px
'member MiMi?
>>
>>8944878
Admiral's personal cum sock?

I try not to.
>>
>>8944911

No?
It's that one anon protagonist, Admiral just really likes her to the point of making engagement rings.
>>
>>8944945
Oh, right, Admiral's self insert MC. My mistake.
>>
File: Drooling for anons.png (119KB, 680x643px) Image search: [Google]
Drooling for anons.png
119KB, 680x643px
>>8945000

>000

Trigits wills it.

I'm..sorry Admiral.
>>
>>8945038
Daily reminder...
Bully Zed
>>
File: 1488772882156.jpg (95KB, 1024x743px) Image search: [Google]
1488772882156.jpg
95KB, 1024x743px
>>
File: 711.jpg (46KB, 680x460px) Image search: [Google]
711.jpg
46KB, 680x460px
>>8947496
>>
Hey, so I'm going to start and finish the Ochako and Mei request once finals end tomorrow. I might redo the rough I did last time as they would look nothing like their orginal appearance. Also full Technicolor©
Gonna make some shitty doodles as warm up before then. Any takers?
>>
>>8949310
If you're gonna steal my line, shitty doodle one of the RASS gang.

Pls.
>>
>>8949310
How about some WxG?
>>
>>8949503
WHOOOOOOO?
>>
>>8950276
Uh...

Rowan, I guess.
>>
>>8950312
WHOOOOO?
No seriously who the fuck are RASS?
>>
File: 1462569233269.png (151KB, 963x597px) Image search: [Google]
1462569233269.png
151KB, 963x597px
>>8951224
Rowan, Alina, SImon, and Selena.

They are the OC team from my failed quest.
>>
>>8949503
seconding
>>
File: MaybeHumanJefe.png (853KB, 1410x1158px) Image search: [Google]
MaybeHumanJefe.png
853KB, 1410x1158px
Afternoon!

'member Jefe?
>>
>>8951684
That's not the Jefe I remember. What happened?
>>
>>8951731

I was requested to draw a human form of him, this is the result of my take on it,
>>
>>8951731
It is Jefe though. After we cleared the new base, we got that power that was slowly killing him and ended up like sorta phoenixing him as a human. I think we could have also came back as an ultra grimm or something, but we voted human to make it easier to seduce/corrupt more girls.
>>
>>8951804
We need dapper Jefe in a doodle.
>>
File: 2017-04-22-900474.jpg (557KB, 1520x467px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-22-900474.jpg
557KB, 1520x467px
Bump
>>
Thatcher's faunus joke of the day!

What happened to the frog faunus' car after it broke down?
>>
>>8953679
They got beaten up by tolerant refugees who then took turns raping said frog?
>>
>>8953730

No.

It got toad.

Ms. Anura is a respectable member of society.
>>
>>8953730
>faunus
>not the tolerant refugee himself
At least b8 properly.
>>
>>8953784
>>8953842
Oh. I thought the joke was that by "frog" you meant Frenchman.
>>
>>8953872
that's a frogeater, anon
>>
>>8953907
They are called frogs though.
Also "MGS3: Frog Eater" when?
>>
>>8954060
>it's a game where you play as Snaké and everytime an enemy spots you, you immediately surrender
>>
>>8954217
Dammit you made me spit my drink
>>
>>8954217
Isn't that just the highest difficulty? You lose instantly when you get spotted?
>>
>>8937514
If you're wondering what happened: My HDD failed. I'm working on figuring out what to do now.
>>
>>8954342
Nah, that's the easiest difficulty, you win when you get spotted.
>>
I actually never understood the French surrendering thing.

Fighting wars is in their blood.
>>
>>8954536
It's a WW2 meme. The bongs were also pretty fucking useless throughout most of the war, but lack of shared borders with the krauts saved them from invasion.
>>
>>8954656

Are you talking about the English Channel?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (165KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
165KB, 1920x1080px
>>8954656
all of europe was fucking useless against a technologically and socially far advanced superpower.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYGWSgqalgY
>>
>>8954719
Except for the "Untermensch" which fucked Berlin in its ass.
>>
>>8954817
well everyone who wasn't German ("undeutsch") was an Untermensch according to Hitler
>>
>>8954719

Oh, are we posting marching songs now?
I always liked this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
>>
>>8954991
I just wanted to have some background music for my pseudo-nationalist talk, but sure, this thread needs everything to stay alive.
>>
>>8955014

That's why we need to discuss topics about RWBY!
>>
Off topic but have you guys heard of Sesame Credit?
>>
>>8955596
???
Isn't that the company that made the concealable knives that look like credit cards?
>>
>>8955663

I don't think so?

It's kinda like a credit scoring system on how "well" of a citizen you are in China.

It's been said that it will be mandatory in 2020.
>>
>>8955771
Good thing I'm not Chinese.
>>
QUICK QUESTION RWBYgt!

You are appointed to be a head developer of RWBY game and miraculously given carte blanche on the project, what mechanics/playstyle would you implement?
>>
>>8956096
A game that's all about the Creatures of Grimm, and is pretty much just Spore.
>>
>>8956096
Borderlands style.

Open world, fuck crazy guns, good skill tree, memorable characters, huge pool of side quests, good enough story.
Improve the melee/unarmed combat to work with RWBY's weapons.

Leave out the memes, though. References and easter eggs here and there are fine, but fuuuuuuuuuuuck the Pre-Sequel's over reliance on memes.
>>
>>8956161

Spore?

>>8956191

Will RWBY translate well into an FPS?
>>
>>8956096
They're not really my thing, but I think RWBY would shine best in a fighting game.
>>
>>8956191
I feel like this to some extent but incorporate elements from some third person games. Somehow combining the scale of combat to like The Witcher while including the intelligent free running from say Prototype or Infamous.
>>
>>8956096
Best case scenario...
[s]A Yakuza game[/s]
>>
>>8956316
>Will RWBY translate well into an FPS?
Who knows?
I hope so.

>>8956419
I've never played any of those.
>>
>>8954342
Funny that it's called "European Extreme" as well.
>>
>>8956640
>FPS RWBY

With the amount of fast-paced acrobatics I think it's safe to say we need to transition into a third person perspective, developer-san.
>>
>>8956419

What's hip nowadays?
I'm sure Platinum can make a good RWBY game, it fits their genre.
>>
>>8957766
VNs are always in.
>>
>>8956348

What kind of fighting game?
>>
>>8957791

What kind of VN?
Do people still read CYOA books?
>>
>>8957796
Basic 2D 1v1 would be the way to go, in my head it would be similar to skullgirls
>>
>>8957900

How did the sales do for that game?
>>
File: Sketch24118421.png (804KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sketch24118421.png
804KB, 800x1280px
>>8937035
well here is a shitty bit of chicken scratch.
>>
>>8957932
About 850,000 on Steam, don't know about consoles.
>>
>>8957954
Nice.
>>
>>8957900
3D fighter like J-Stars would make better use of the RWBY fighting style.
>>
>>8958202

Well, I was thinking more along the lines of the 3d cel-shaded and highly stylistic direction of Guilty Gear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHp3fmDypg0
>>
Would you want Mari to press herself against your back as she massages your head?
>>
>>8958925

Marigold Valken!
>>
>>8959167
Yes, that's her.
>>
>>8958925
Does she have her shirt on?
>>
>>8959305
You won't know until you make contact with her.
It's Schrödinger's shirt.
The Schrödinshirt.
>>
File: Cheekysnek.png (589KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
Cheekysnek.png
589KB, 638x638px
>>8959305
The real question is which head is she massaging.
>>
File: infinite-yes-daniel-bryan.0.gif (968KB, 380x262px) Image search: [Google]
infinite-yes-daniel-bryan.0.gif
968KB, 380x262px
>>8958925
>>
>>8959466
I'll take that chance.
>>
Bump.
Goddamnit what are y'all doing ?
>>
>>8961447
Awaiting the pleasant embrace of death.
>>
>>8961447
Fapping to the thought of starting a family with Mari. Or Yulie. Or any beeg redheaded grill, really.
>>
>>8961447
Playing OW.
>>
File: 1486448782504.png (413KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1486448782504.png
413KB, 800x1280px
Laurel worst girl.
But the ass is fine.
>>
File: 1492683937375.jpg (302KB, 1116x1319px) Image search: [Google]
1492683937375.jpg
302KB, 1116x1319px
>>8962044
The world never forgave her for winning the Maribowl
>>
File: tumblr_n9clagoFw61r718vqo5_250.gif (789KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9clagoFw61r718vqo5_250.gif
789KB, 245x150px
>>
>>8963941
What the fuck kind of cafeteria just has an entire table full of watermelons?

Worst scene of the fucking series.
>>
>>8964953
Watermelons, turkeys, milk cartons, pies and soda.

Balanced hunter meals.
>>
JQ tomorrow guys!

>>8961516

JQ husbandos and waifus are not made for fapping, anon.
You should know better.
>>
>>8965442
>JQ husbandos and waifus are not made for fapping, anon.
does that count for unloved, retconned JQ-characters too?
>>
>>8965442
You can't stop me.
>>
Anyone else really not a fan of them leaving more futuristic, high-tech Vale for old-fashioned Mistral? It was such a cool aspect of the show. What I've seen of Mistral tech doesn't leave me very impressed. I'm not a fan of the city design either.
>>
>>8967648
I don't think the tech's any different, it just has a different aesthetic. It's the same shit with a different paintjob. In any case, even with Weiss leaving, the story will still return to Atlas which seems to be the real tech powerhouse.
>>
>>8967832
>Atlas and Vacuo are primed to be shown in the latter part of the story
>They're basically the two most interesting places in Remnant, with actual, unique identities and geography.

I see what Miles and Kerry are doing.
>>
>>8963941
It was a table for a group of black students. God damned Nora ruined their lunch!
>>
>>8967862
To me Vacuo always seemed like the leftover, there had to be four kingdoms so they had to fill out the gap
>>
>>8967997
Really? For me personally, that seems more like Mistral. They're basically just "China" in the woods.

Vale was Victorian England in the woods, but there was way more work put into its design. Kristina and Monty talked a lot about it
>>
Do you think the reason why Atlas is the least "left-over" out of all the kingdoms is because Miles' husbando lives there?
>>
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
>>8965994

>retconned JQ characters

Who?

>>8967503

I can because I know you won't do it for my sake.
>>
>>8971539
>Who?
Keppel
>>
>>8971568

>Keppel

Again, who?
>>
File: 1488890427708.png (108KB, 493x575px) Image search: [Google]
1488890427708.png
108KB, 493x575px
>>8971621
wow, you're the funny one.
>>
>>8971678

If I'm THE funny one, who's the unfunny other?
>>
>>8972004
>who's the unfunny other?
You are.
>>
>>8972022

Never change, anon.
>>
Other thread here
stay in your containment thread
>>
>>8972473
This thread here;
That's my line, tumor.
>>
>>8972473
>>8972578
this

go back to your shithole
>>
>>8972473

???

I don't think any of us have been to your thread as of late.
>>
>>8972473
>>8972578
>>8972606
>>8972793
I was bored enough to check, someone posted Mari ass and slightly derailed the thread, though barely.
Even in absence, Dry manages to ruin everything.
>>
>>8972898

That sucks, the other thread is really adverse against OCs, huh?
>>
>>8972954
OCs, Drawfags, Writefags...
any kind of creativity.
that's why we fled here
>>
>>8972898
>Even in absence, Dry manages to ruin everything
And Thatch wonders why I hate myself.
>>
>>8972970

Still, it sucks that we have to stay divided over petty shit like that.

>>8973004

It's not even your fault, Dry, it falls onto the guy blatantly posting that image trying to aggravate the other thread.
>>
>>8973060
We don't, if creators had thicker skin they'd be able to ignore the one or two shitbags.
>>
>>8973060
Well this particular instance is just comical to me, I don't really care about this as much as you think I do. But it does sum up my relationship with the threads quite nicely
>>
>>8973060
>Still, it sucks that we have to stay divided over petty shit like that

No, it doesn't.
We don't like them, they don't like us.
We've developed our own independent culture, our in-jokes and maymays.

Sometimes, staying divided is the only way to keep a peace and a healthy life for everyone involved.
>>
>>8973069

I don't think it's about having a "thicker skin" but rather not wanting to deal with the problems that arise with it.

>>8973112

You're always welcome here, Dry.

>>8973122

We need 99 balloons
>>
>>8973210
>We need 99 balloons
We've got a German, that's close enough
>>
>>8973258

Admiral is Austrian, I think.
>>
>>8973384
No, he's not.
Believe me. I'd have to know.
>>
File: 1451694368361.png (176KB, 599x670px) Image search: [Google]
1451694368361.png
176KB, 599x670px
>>8973069
Yea, our bad for getting banned on /co/ because our posts kept getting reported. If we weren't such babies, we'd have been able to ignore those bans and continue posting instead of making a new thread here to post freely.
>>
>>
Lewd thought/question.

If Pi is a shapeshifter that is also dressed as her target, does that mean she's technically perpetually naked?

Is that hot?
>>
>>8976917
I wouldn't fuck a shapeshifter, though. You'd never know who you would wake up with.
>>
>>8976917
I'm not going to judge anyone's sexual tastes, but keep watersports far away from me pls
>>
>>8976982
That is a fair concern.

>>8977112
Pardon?
>>
>>8977757
I don't think Pi belongs in the bedroom
>>
>>8977922
Then where does she belong?
>>
>>8979119
In the toilet.
>>
File: Lingerbee.png (56KB, 900x498px) Image search: [Google]
Lingerbee.png
56KB, 900x498px
Back!

What's the buzz, RWBYgt?
>>
>>8979333
Finals done. Might resume IQ or draw something later.
>>
>>8979702
How about you dont?
>>
>>8979899
Why are you such a cunt?
>>
>>8979899
Fuck you, I still want my Uraraka and Mei
>>
>>8980442
>>8980480
rude
>>
>>8980968
No, go fuck yourself. You're the one that's always being a cunt and ruining the atmosphere around here. Just let Dry be.
>>
Yeah nah it's like 30 minutes into the day and I have to wake up in 5 hours for a 6 hour trip. IQ and drawshit is a no-go.
Good luck to you goys. Hopefully a college prof will bash my head in with a bike lock and end my misery.
>>
Sorry guys, I may not have enough time to do a proper JQ run (at least 5 scenes) so in place of Dry, maybe I can go do LN early?

How's that sound to y'all?
>>
>>8982553

Also...

Take my energy, Dry!
>>
>>8982992
I'm always down for art (hence why I asked for PRSM art from you)
>>
>>8984767

Hi, Newt.

I finally found a design I want to implement to the bow/swords of Phoenix.

Until then, tell me more about the other weapons, any changes?

It'll be done in in this week.
>>
>>8984912
Nah the others are fine as is
Still, good to hear you finally came up with a design, I'm excited to see it
>>
>>8985040

It sorta works like a sword and sheath except it's two blades, I'm only trying to figure out the technicalities (THOSE CABLES, NEWT, I SWEAR) since you wanted a compound bow design rather than the traditional composite.
>>
>>8985583
Oh I see. I mean, I picked that cause it seemed like a more modern looking bow and at the time, I didn't know of any other bows (Hanzo)
>>
Rise
>>
page 10
>>
>tfw you have to boop again
>>
>>
>>8983098
I made it. Man, this place is a shit hole.
>>
How much penis would you force down a girl's throat before pulling out? Would you choke a bitch with cock until she cries and passes out?
>>
>>8992521
If we were both into that, sure.
>>
>>8992548
What if she's obviously into it, to the point of her panties getting drenched, but she kept saying "No! I'm not that kind of woman!" while putting up no resistance or even forcing more cock meat down her own throat?
>>8992340
Dry?
>>
>>8992711
Then I'd be more into it, I think.

You've given my boner a lot to think about.
>>
>>8992340

DRY!
Wooooooooo!
>>
Also, just a quick check up.

Do you guys even know how Juliet looks like?
>>
>>8993067
Lady Jazz
>>
>>8993072

Give me specifics, anon.
This is a TEST!
>>
>>8992862
>>8992711
Yeee buddy
My dad invited me to drink and now I can't stop smiling
Gonna do shit for the thread tommorow k bye love all of you faggots.
>>
>>8993193
By which I mean I drank enough cognac that my face just keeps smiling. Obviously the prospect of spending time with him isn't making me smile.
Just remind me of what it is that I promised to do for the thread.
>>
>>8993092
It's been months Thatch, and I've got a shit memory to begin with.

I think she had purple eyes and tanlines. I can't remember what her hair looks like, did she have a dyed streak? Wasn't she also like half Vacuoan, half Atlesian?
>>
File: 3.jpg (6KB, 160x210px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
6KB, 160x210px
>>8993092
Close to this, right?
>>
>>8993193
>>8993236

Make sure to call a cab or get carpooled.

>Obviously the prospect of spending time with him isn't making me smile.

Enjoy it while it lasts, Dry.
I'm sure I would.

>>8993290

All of those are right except it wasn't a dyed streak it's more of underside colored.

>>8993375

That is exactly the ref I provided, anon.
That's cheatin'.
>>
>>8993491
C'mon senpai, I can't remember what it is that I promised to do. Plss
>>
>>8994108

You were supposed to be happier!
c:
>>
>>8994401
No
>>
>page 10
Come on, we're close to 300, at least get there before we let it die.
>>
>>8997314
We're gonna make it.
>>
>>8998722
If your only reason for posting is 'get to 300 before we fall off the board', you need to rethink whether or not this thread is necessary.
>>
>>8998853
It's more I have faith that Thatch will post a couple of updates tonight.
>>
>>8998853
I meant the thread itself, not the thread in general. We're too stubborn to let it die, even if quests are barely weekly at this point.
>>
>>8937514

So I can flip a coin on this, but I feel like people would be upset if random chance decided it.
>>
>>8999916
Sorry won 3 to 2 though

>>8938058
>>8938095
>>8938119

>>8937598
>>8937695
>>
>>9000000
>>
>>8996078
Alright, you win. I did smile a little when some weirdo in the subway car started begging for money and when no one gave him anything he said "Humans got this far because of compassion, which is lost now that Donald Trump is president. We used to be compassionate and not hold our cis-gendered white male privilege over others." And then he called us all soulless and heartless.
Holy fuck I was barely holding in my laughter. I thought those kinds of people were a myth.
Also harlot spaghetti is okay 8/10 should have used slices of olives.
>>
Not dead yet.
>>
>>9001519

Ignoring most of your post, alla puttanesca is lovely and easy to make as a spaghetti, glad you enjoyed it.

>>9004507

POSTERS NEVER DIE!
>>
>>8998963

Which updates are you waiting for?
Also, Newt!
Go check your email!
>>
Bump

>>9005829
You've done well, Thatch. I admire you
>>
>>9000209
>>8999999
>>
>>9005813
Thatch, were you the guy in that subway car?
>>
Morning bump.
>>
File: 1493095851300.png (309KB, 1280x957px) Image search: [Google]
1493095851300.png
309KB, 1280x957px
>>
Lonnnng ago, in a distant thread...

I,

...I don't know, man. I didn't think this through.

Anyone want another three or four posts of TQ?
>>
>>9011074
Ye
>>
>>8937514

You nod. "No, you're right... I should've told you from the start. Like I said though, I didn't want you to do it just because of what she can do."

Izzy sighs. "We both suck as people, don't we?"

"I mean-"

Izzy whips in front of you, index finger pointing to the tip of your nose. "I swear if you make a dirty joke right now, I will find a way to throw you overboard."

You place a hand on Izzy's, lowering it. "Y'know some people might take offense to that kind of profiling."

"You're a bastard." She thumps you in the shoulder with her free hand, falling into her usual brevity.

"Excuse you, I've got more than enough fathers."

"Oh yeah? When'm I gonna meet these fathers?"

"When you learn to behave."

"I am a proper gentle lady, I'll have you know."

You don't have a quip at the ready, so you merely give her a smug, condescending smirk.

"...What?"

You keep up your silence.

"If it's what I think you're thinking, forget it. That was a one time thing and I'm still sore."

"I didn't say anything about anything." You respond as sincerely as you can muster.

"Ugh! I'm... I'm gonna go play with May and you're not invited."

[] Invite yourself
[] Continue working out
[] Go fishing off the side of the colosseum
>>
>>9011434
>[] Go fishing off the side of the colosseum
Shouldn't interrupt girls-time
>>
>>9011434
>[] Go fishing off the side of the colosseum
Maybe we'll get a cool new hat since May stole ours.
>>
>>9011434
You draw Peng, transforming her into a fishing pole as you take a seat on the parapet.

"Been a while since it was just us, hm?"

"I guess." You cast the line which... Is just more of Peng? Honestly, a fishing rod itself seems a little nonsensical when it's all made of string... Nah, it gives you leverage.

"You guess?" Honestly it's kind of weird having her in your head again. You could almost make out her expression if you closed your eyes. You'd place it somewhere between wistful and relaxed.

It's not quite like before. You can feel a division keeping her from doing anything unseemly with your thoughts. Like a pane of glass stretching around your individuality.

"Yeah, I guess. I haven't really kept track of the time." You let the line drag along the surface of the water, gently trailing under the colosseum as it moves.

"You make it hard to believe I'm ever going to get the wings you promised me back."

"Maybe if it weren't a guessing game of if you were going to kill everyone around me, we wouldn't have this difficulty."

"It's not like it's easy for me either... Besides, don't you trust me?"

[] It's on the fence
[] Yes
[] No
>>
>>9012861
I almost feel like I should make it clear since I've played with it intentionally before. The order of answers doesn't hold any bias beyond the order I wrote them.
>>
>>9012861
>[] No
"Everything in this world - everything but you - tells me Grimm are evil and stuff. Some Grimm are smart and evil, some Grimm are dumb and evil, but all want to kill and destroy humanity, according to everyone and everything.

And you did have a few slip-ups when I was about to trust you, but then you did weird and spooky shit to me.

But I'm probably dumb and maybe easy to influence via well executed fellatio, so I'm trying to give my best to trust you. It's just pretty hard."
>>
>>9012861
>>9012946
Seconding this.
>>
>>9012946
>via well executed fellatio

Oh my God, Bill, I'm not writing another knife lewd.

Stop asking.
>>
>>9013010
I'm not asking, Ted, I'm just stating facts.
Give Todd a good blowjob and you're one of his best friends.
>>
>>9013051
>>9013010
To be Frank, he's not wrong.
>>
So I burned myself baking cheese croissants.
Like right on the arm by the edge of the tray.

Good thing I'm already an uggo.

>>9007502

I admire you for not abandoning it and leaving me to wait MONTHS expecting a reply via email like SOMEONE in here.

>>9008778

c:

>>9013092

Hi, Frank.
>>
File: CinderAnon's Discord.png (49KB, 686x620px) Image search: [Google]
CinderAnon's Discord.png
49KB, 686x620px
>>9013294

Names are not really important and it's just a joke.
I'm not really mad.
>>
>>9012861
>>9012946
This, though I'd change it to "according to everyone and everything, including yourself."
All of her actions towards anyone but us have been anti-humanity. There's literally no reason to trust her.

>>9013152
>like SOMEONE in here.
I know it's not me because I replied within a half hour the three times you emailed me, but now I have to know who it is. Tell us.

Oops.

>>9013342
>pic
Was it CA?
>>
>>9013386

No, stop asking.

When do y'all want JQ to run?
>>
>>9013414
No, tell me.
Or email me, I won't tell.

We're over 300, so might as well start the new thread with it. Should I make it now, or wait for page 10?
>>
>>9013463

Just make it, we're pretty slow.
>>
>>9013790
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.