[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scaly Macro/Micro: Post-PANIC edition A continuation of the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 107

Scaly Macro/Micro: Post-PANIC edition

A continuation of the macro saurian vore/internalization thread.

Greentext pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/fUkW4EA1

"50 Shades of Prey"
https://pastebin.com/TEV6bGeN

"Party Dragoness"
https://pastebin.com/JNGR0DJS
Prev. Thread:
https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/8811146
>>
>>8869455
>>
>>8869461
>>
Not bumping?
>>
>>8869510
Test
>>
Hello?
>>
>>8869524
Bumping, YAY
>>
File: 657a8490d1884dbfc77d2ce202613ee5.jpg (176KB, 1136x1136px) Image search: [Google]
657a8490d1884dbfc77d2ce202613ee5.jpg
176KB, 1136x1136px
>>8869552
Yey
>>
>>8869551
Good news, it lives!
Guess I can't bump my own thread for some reason
Doesn't work that way on /tg/ or /co/ but whatever
>>
>>8869455
I love that image.

If anyone needs ideas for green or anything, then I suggest looking through the previous threads.
Plenty of untapped resources there.
>>
File: 1492643844565.jpg (691KB, 1046x783px) Image search: [Google]
1492643844565.jpg
691KB, 1046x783px
Gonna post that green I was holding onto to celebrate it living

>Your grades have been slipping a bit
>It's not your best subject, but you do know it enough to pass, it's just you've missed too many assignments due to "unexcused absences"
>It's not your fault your maybe/maybe not gf finds you so delicious
>And technically, you were there, just y'know, not in a position to hear things
>But you still need to pass, so one morning you come in a bit before class to ask the teacher if you can do some extra credit
>"You know I said at the start of the semester I don't normally do that" she says causing your spirit to fall for a moment, "But... you have actually shown a good grasp of the subject, when you're not.... otherwise preoccupied" she ends with a playful smirk and a glance towards your gf's(?) desk
>"I shouldn't let you, " she begins, bringing you around behind her desk as she sits down, "But perhaps you can do something to convince me to let you retake missed assignments?" she asks, pulling her chair out just enough for you to slip under her desk
>You're stunned for a moment at her brazen request
>It's not an unappealing prospect, you'd be lying if you said you didn't often fantasize about her MILFy figure
>It's just, unlike quite a few saurian teachers, you've never even heard rumors of her going after her human students
>A bit apprehensive about your good fortune, you climb under the desk
>Instead of pulling in like you expected, she stretches her legs out, bringing you face to face with her huge feet
>Wiggling her toes in front of you she asks "My heels are murder on my feet, mind giving me a massage while you're down there?"
>You try to hide your disappointment, doesn't help then you realize other than her stockings, she's wearing nothing beneath her skirt
>Nonetheless you start, picking a foot gently providing pressure on the ball, working your way down her soles, rubbing and kneading all the way down the arch and the heel before moving on to the next
1/2
>>
>>8869687
>From the happy hum she gives off, it seems you're doing a good job
>Good enough that she gives a little jump when she notices the first of your classmates walk in
>Glancing at the clock she realizes she's lost track of time and class is about to start
>Leaning down as if she's looking for something in a desk drawer she whispers a quick apology and tells you with a wink that you're going to have to find some other way to convince her
>The bell rings and the other students filter in as she pulls her chair in and you find yourself trapped, the wood of the desk on three sides and your teacher's thighs blocking the fourth
>The lesson starts, seems the plan of the day is a lecture
>Heeding her advice you start with a row of kisses up her inner thigh, causing her to let out a shudder as you work your way closer and closer to her honeypot
>Eventually you reach your destination, giving it a light kiss you dip your tongue in
>You start to pick up the pace only to have her reach under the desk, gently grab you by the hair and pull you away
>She gives you a light pat on the head then pulls your face back between her thighs
>After the second time you you realize she doesn't want you to go too fast
>....She probably doesn't want you to cause any interruptions
>Lesson learned you keep at it, taking it slow this time, her breath still hitches occasionally causing a slight interruption, but she doesn't miss a beat and keeps up with the lecture, giving you a light squeeze between her thighs to slow down
>Eventual you find the perfect pace, spending the rest of the class period leisurely lapping at her cunt
>After nearly an hour the bell rings once more and the class heads out to lunch
>You get a confused look from your gf in the next class as she asks you where you were
2/2
>>
>>8869687
>>8869695
Still love this.
>>
>>8869826
Thanks, will have the second half of the trucker fic out sometime tonight, though the ideas aren't flowing as fast as they were before, I'll keep writing as things inspire me but I suspect I'm getting burnt out on these threads, hopefully some other writefag can help fill in for you guys
>>
Forgot to mention I updated the greentext pastebin, still doesn't have greentext past the first couple of threads but I added links to people's pastebins
>>
>>
>>8869871
Cool.

>>8869932
Thank you.
>>
>you will never set out to get yourself eaten because you feel so depressed
>you will never find reasons to enjoy life on your ventures
>you will never still get eaten regardless
>>
>>8870586
>implying being eaten is the end here
Welcome to the saurian thread anon, where getting eaten is just another part of your daily life
>>
>>8870676
So your biggest concerns are getting soggy and missing an appointment or two.
>>
>>8870586
>>8870676
>Have a digestion fetish
>Born into nonlethal vore world
>>
>>8870798
You could get swallowed with some actual food, watch it digest, and jack off to that.
>>
>>8870835
It's just not the same
>YFW you slightly creep out your saurian GF by asking her to eat a food effigy of you
>>
>>8870798
>>8870835
>>8870955
Shit, my sides
>a minority drawback to the growing trend of internalization is the small cult of 'True-Meal' thinkers
>those that find their digestive resistance to be a bane rather than a boon
>frowned on in many circles, communities have popped up on the internet devoted to such topics, where like minds congregate to create tales of worlds where digestion is a true factor of life
Our mortal cross-world dopplegangers, Nega-Internalization threads
>>
File: 1480867946795.jpg (841KB, 1050x1308px) Image search: [Google]
1480867946795.jpg
841KB, 1050x1308px
I love it when I trip people out.
>>
>>8871030
>the rare saurians who visit those threads
Biggest weirdos or BIGGEST weirdos?
>>
>>8871439
No matter what universe, there will always be degenerates
>>
>>8871439
>>8871487
>That one saurian who's not actually into it but loves the attention she gets when she camwhores maw shots
>>
File: 22d78624d480e84dec180a7787ffb6a0.jpg (161KB, 698x1280px) Image search: [Google]
22d78624d480e84dec180a7787ffb6a0.jpg
161KB, 698x1280px
>>8871716
>camwhores maw shots
There must be such a market for that.
>>
>lonely humanless saurians on forums talking about how much they wish they had a cute human to do stuff to/with
>one of them gets on and starts posting pics/vids of her and her human bf doing lewd stuff with the ending being the human inside her somehow
>the thread turns into nothing but salt/jealous posts, schlicking, and the lamentation of single saurians
>then pure spaghetti and awkward when the saurian's human bf gets on to talk and answer questions
>>
>>8872428
>human BF posts updates to the thread from inside the saurian while talking and taking questions
>>
>MFW I realize I didn't save the bits of chapter 2 I wrote before the last thread died

WHELP
Glad I didn't get much further than an outline at least
>>
>>8872582
you can just use the archive to grab it
>>
>>8869826
Random picture inspiration GO!

>It had come as quite the surprise one day, when your teacher had asked to see you after class.
>As far as you knew, your grades were well within an acceptable range for her course on world history, but to ignore a mentors request is a foolish thing to do.
>Especially when the mentor was a rather large saurian woman, both because of size and a bit of relative thickness on her part.
>While the rest of the students filed out, she informed you she was worried about your in-class attentiveness.
>“Wandering eyes lead to a wandering mind,” she stated, and you couldn’t deny that you had a habit of letting yourself drift off during her lectures.
>Apparently she had a remedy to this, which is how you found yourself sitting across from her in her kitchen, as she sipped from a batch of tea she had prepared.
>She had offered you a cup, but you had politely declined, your mind caught up on other things.
>The words ‘private tutoring session’ had set of a few warning bells in your mind, but you really didn’t want to upset a teacher for any reason.
>Your worries seemed to be unfounded as well, as she was dressed in an incredibly modest sweater, with a long skirt draped down her legs.
>Not that you had expected anything else, as compared to many of the teachers, both human and saurian, she had always been rather modest and restrained.
>Never raising her voice too loud, hardly ever having to discipline the class, and as a bonus she only assigned light reading for homework.
>Train of thought drifting, you only noticed she had set her cup down and leaned forward to look at you when she cleared her throat.
>“See, it is that lack of attention that I am worried about. Class is for proper education, not daydreaming.”
>She straightened back up, grinning slightly. Her large hands moved to the sides of her skirt, as she spoke up once more.
>“Luckily, I have an old remedy for the idle minds of youth.”
>>
>>8872792
Nah, it was something I wrote in a reply window and it seems I've closed the tab since then, no real biggie, just annoying
>>
>>8872827
>About to ask just what she had in mind, your thoughts hit a brick wall as she pulls up the skirt to reveal that she wore nothing underneath.
>Thighs agape, smooth scales and a puffy mound stare back at you as you try to get your mouth to form words.
>So caught up in the sudden flashing of her womanhood you are, she is easily able to reach her right hand down to pick up your body like a fleshy ken doll.
>Stripping your pants and shirt off, ignoring your attempts at protesting her actions, she continued on in that steady, matronly tone she always used during her lectures.
>”Now now, no kicking. Like I said, this is for your own good. If you had been attentive before, you would have noticed the actions I was performing with more than enough time to get out of the way.”
>Your boxers were idly tossed to the ground, leaving you bare as a newborn babe in the hands of your saurian teacher.
>Leaning her head down towards you, her tongue quickly darted across her lips as she eyed your pale flesh. “Trust me dearie, after this, I daresay you will never get distracted in my class again.”
>Further protests died in your throat, as she slowly opened her wide maw in front of you, tongue dangling out a faint bit.
>And then she clamped down around the lower half of your body, holding you in the air with her mouth.
>Heat and the soft, undulating mass of her tongue embraced your legs, as your arms feebly gripped her snout.
>The vast difference between the cold outside air on your upper body, and the warmth around you lower half served to further heighten the feelings, especially as your teacher let out a low purr of contentment.
>Seems your taste met her approval, as her tongue began to slather itself over your legs.
>Your third leg also seemed to get a hearty amount of attention, and while you might have marveled at the dexterity of such a large tongue, your mind was fogging over.
>>
>>8872854
>As this treatment began to reach a peak, breathing becoming sporadic as that fleshy mat roved vicariously over your groin, your teacher moved a single scaly finger behind your head.
>Right before popping you into her mouth like a candy bar.
>>
>>8872879
>Well and truly overwhelmed by her, your entire body was now subject to the ministrations of her tongue.
>Up, down, side to side. Her cheeks bulged out as she tasted every inch of your being.
>Flesh met flesh, your mind surrendering to the tide of pure pleasure that crashed into you.
>Tilting her head up as she positioned you within the center of her mouth, you could just mentally connect what was about to occur in your addled state, as the cavernous passage at the back of her throat groaned open.
>A single, rolling gulp was all it took to send you into her body, the bulge in her cheeks sliding down to her throat, before vanishing past her collarbone.
>Warm layers of muscle compressed your limp form downwards, the meaty slide of her esophagus welcoming you into her depths.
>In the pitch darkness of her being, the thumping of her heart came closer before fading away, as a burbling grew below you.
>Soon enough, your feet pushed into a slightly wider chamber, the rest of your body splashing down into her tea-filled belly
>The aroma of the tea only seemed to heighten every sensation, as a small part of your mind still unaffected wondered if this ‘special brew’ of hers was special in a few other ways.
>This inquisitive thought was quickly shushed as her stomach walls began to compress around you, your body moving and grinding against her interior as the tea began to kick in.
>Unconcerned with class, with your situation, with any stray thoughts, all you could focus on was the snug walls around you, the warm feeling inside yourself, and the peaks of pleasure that began to spark in your mind.
>Meanwhile, the teacher stood up, your weight in her middle a heavy, comfortable sensation.
>Already on the portly side, and combined with the thick sweater, the bulge you made was hardly noticeable, but she certainly appreciated your efforts at making an impact.
>>
>>8872906
>A hand reached down to idly stroke her midsection as your movements increased. She murred in pleasure, her grandmother’s family recipe having some effect on her as well.
>She would call your parents and let them know that you would be staying a bit later than expected because of the tutoring, but she would make sure you arrived to school the next day.
>Hopefully after this you would pay better attention, but if not…..her tongue licked the remainder of your flavor from her lips.
>She could always schedule more tutoring sessions.

Maybe should have just pastebinned that, but fuck it account making takes time. Mayhaps next time
>>
File: 62d7dda4904d45d0cb1b467c977182ae.jpg (685KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
62d7dda4904d45d0cb1b467c977182ae.jpg
685KB, 1000x1300px
It does my heart good to see these threads alive and thriving.
>>
>>8872428
>>8872500
This is so fucking cute.
I'll do something with it when I'm feeling more energetic.
>>
File: 212.jpg (33KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
212.jpg
33KB, 426x341px
>>8872827
>>8872854
>>8872879
>>8872906
>>8872935
>>
>>8872827
>>8872854
>>8872879
>>8872906
>>8872935
Great job anon, I loved it
>>
File: b17.png (253KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
b17.png
253KB, 480x608px
>>8873140
>>8873157
Just read through them and hnnnnnnngh.
>>
>>8873140
>>8873157
>>8873520
Glad I could please, never really tried just writing a story out for lewds. Hopefully more random pics will hit me with a hammer of inspiration. So I can collect more (You)s
>>
>>
>>8869461
*BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP*
>>
>>8872194
>"Quit moving your head around and pick a position already!"
>"Quiet, I think I would know the best angle for my own mouth, meat-snack!!"
>"If you did you wouldn't need me, and this would have been finished twenty minutes ago!"
>The carnivore closed her mouth, glaring at you as she leaned closer on the bed.
>Not one to be so easily intimidated, you crossed your arms, camera held at your side, and glared right back.
>You really hadn't expected your day to involve this, but then again city life is rarely predictable.
>Especially when a social-media hungry carnivore decides to 'recruit' you as her camera man for the day.
>By recruit, of course, you had been snatched right off the sidewalk outside her townhouse on your way to the bus stop.
>That had been an hour ago, and while she said she would let you go as soon as you finished this photo session, the girl was just incredulous about these silly pictures.
>The saurian was the first to break, letting out a sigh and lowering her gaze. "Look, I just really need to get these pictures perfect. It's the latest craze online, and I can't get left in the dust! The whole 'from a humans view' aspect will make all my friends jealous they didn't think of it!"
>Rubbing at your temple, you take a moment to calm down yourself, before speaking up. "Nothing is ever going to be perfect, lass, alright? You are going to have to settle for as best as we can get. There are only so many ways to look at a mouth, after all."
>Standing on the foot of her bedspread, the saurian idly kicked her legs in the air as she let out another annoyed huff. "Uuuuugh, fine. This will be the last set. Just give me a moment to think."
>"Agreed, take your time." Claiming that small victory, you yourself began to ponder the best way to explain this bout of lateness to your boss.
>Unfortunately, lost in your train of thought, you failed to notice as the saurian girl suddenly gained an idea. An idea punctuated by a sly, sharp-toothed grin.
>>
File: 1491332494901[1].png (268KB, 850x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1491332494901[1].png
268KB, 850x1135px
Chapter 2 of the Suarian trucker story completed

>You feel an odd mix of relief and disappointment as she finishes up
>It's pretty late at night by now and thankfully no where near as hot
>Though the two of you are just as sweaty from her earlier activities
>You wonder what she's doing as she turns off on an exit in the middle of nowhere
>Before you can ask, you spy a truck stop dinner that seems to be geared towards saurians from your perch
>"Hope you don't mind, but I'm a bit hungry after all that" she offers
>You are too but don't have two dollars to your name
>She waves off your concerns as she pulls up
>Hopping out and taking a moment to fish you out from between her cleavage, the two of you head in
>It looks a bit run down but still lively at this hou-....and you just realized you left your clothes in a pile in the floor of her car
>Your naked body gets a number wolf-whistles and a joking "Hey! No outside food in the dinner!" (or at least you hope it's a joke) as you walk in the dinner
>...Admittedly most of the patrons and staff aren't wearing much more than you are
>The two of you get seated and order, your companion seems to know the waitress and the two start chatting
>Somewhere in there she orders two breakfast specials for the both of you
>It's fairly typical for a place like this, though you gotta admit those are some of the largest pancakes you've ever seen
>Your order is way too much food for you but the driver happily eats the rest of your portion
>The check comes shortly after and the two of you start to head out
>She waves goodbye to the other girls in the dinner as you two leave, reaching her truck you make a crack about hitting the road once more
>She stops a bit behind you and hums thoughtfully "Yeah, about that, there is the little matter of what you have for payment"

1/3
>>
>>8874952
>"Hey meat, set the camera on auto! That way this last session will at least give me plenty to work off." Having formulated a rather fitting plan, the carnivore stretched out once more across the bed.
>While you nodded and began to fiddle with the camera, she set herself up so her arms were crossed in front of her, head held high above you but just slightly in front of your form.
>Satisfied with the camera's set-up, you looked back to the saurian. "Ready. Last photo set, right?" You held the camera up, taking aim.
>She grinned. "Right! Now take those pictures."
>You clicked on the camera, and soon enough it began to strong together successive shots
>The saurian slowly opened her maw, sharp teeth reflected in the light of her room as strands of saliva danced between them.
>As the camera went to work, her tongue lazily rolled out of her mouth, her gullet yawning open on reflex.
>Soft groans echoed out from within her, as her mouth-muscle traced along her fangs.
>Even you had to admit that something about this seemed far more natural than the past sessions.
>Her pose, her demeanor, and the way she moved without a care in the world.
>The way her mouth slowly began to get closer to the camera, her imposing form threatening to engulph the vie-
>Wait, closer?
>>
File: 1491774070175[1].jpg (144KB, 1280x861px) Image search: [Google]
1491774070175[1].jpg
144KB, 1280x861px
>>8874956
>"Payment?" you ask
"Yeah... To tell you the truth I just didn't want a cute lil' thing like you stuck out there in that heat" she admits
"That's not gonna be a problem any more" she says pointing back at the truck stop, "If you don't want to pay, the girls'll probably take care of you"
>"They might want you to earn your keep though", she continues with a lecherous grin, "And I can guarantee any other ride passing through will ask the same price I am"
>"What is it?" you ask with a wince
>"Cash, grass, or ass" she says as her grin grows, "And given I had to pay for the meal back there and that I'd KNOW if you were lugging around enough grass to be worth my while, it's probably gonna be ass unless you're holding out on me"
>You...honestly were kinda expecting this, it's not the first such payment you've had to do while hitchhiking
>"Ass it is" you say with a shrug, "We gonna do it right here in the lot?" you ask
>"Nah, no reason to delay things" she answers with a snicker and picks you up and drops you right in the middle of her ass shaped indentation in the seat
>You have a moment to gander at her thick ass as she hauls herself up letting it loom above you for a moment before it comes down
>Pulling out of the lot she leaves you to lie there under her smothering weight for a bit before you're suddenly hit by a breath of fresh air as she lifts herself up
>"Don't just lie there" she teasingly chastises, "Go ahead and earn your ride~"

2/3
>>
>>8874956
>>8874976
>Her heavy weight presses down on you once more, pushing you you deep into the seat as she shifts around to get comfortable in the process making sure you end up wedged deep between her cheeks
>The scent of her sweat is nearly overpowering in here, luckily all you really taste is salt as you experimentally run your tongue over her pucker
>Figuring you probably shouldn't disappoint your driver you begin to dig in, nibbling and licking at her donut and squirming a bit as her buns lightly clench around you in response
>Each squeeze brings you closer and closer to her hole, letting you probe a bit deeper each time as you begin to work into a rythem
>She seems to appreciate your efforts too, lightly grinding her ass against the seat, working you in inch by inch as your mouth and tongue continue their efforts on her insides
>And making you slip all the way in right as she hits the city limit
>She removes her hand from between her legs as she feels you slide in
>Patting her gut she chuckles lightly, "Guess you're ridding with me a bit longer, I suppose it's only fair if the ride to the next city is free"

3/3

And I ended up posting it right in the middle of someone else's story

Pastebin links
Chapter 1
https://pastebin.com/Q9B4NSC5

Chapter 2
https://pastebin.com/2a0MWgiy
>>
>>8874974
>You don't even have time to call out for her to stop, before her lips close tight around your body.
>The camera, detecting darkness, switches to low-light mode, which only serves to further disorient with repeated flashes as she tilts her head up.
>Feet sticking out from her lips, head (and camera) pointed straight down towards her throat, you get a perfect view of that dark cavern opening up....as she lets your feet go, and you fall down into it.
>The large bulge you make travels smoothly down her throat, her toned abs soon rounding as you enter her stomach, filling it out.

>Your journey into the center of vanity is rather quick, her greedy guts soon mashing and mushing your form from all directions.
>As the sensations begin to overwhelm you, you take solace in the fact that she'll have to let you out eventually to access the photos on the camera.
>It is at that point you realize the camera had suddenly turned off.
>And was displaying a bar on the screen, with some small text: 'External Device In Use'
>Oh......shit
>The saurian, meanwhile, gives her rounded belly a condescending pat, as she looks through the camera's photos on her phone
>Your whole trip, documented for the world to see, would soon be uploaded to her various social media accounts.
>With how perfect some of the photos were already looking, she was considering keeping you on as her personal camera man.
>Not that you had much say in it.

>>8875000
No worries man! Besides, was looking forward to your tale, so it's a welcome sight!
>>
>>8874952
>>8874974
>>8875019
Thanks, gotta admit I'm loving your stuff too
>>
File: latest.jpg (36KB, 300x371px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
36KB, 300x371px
>>8873701
Knowing the source material makes it harder for me to follow the story, but a great one it is nonetheless
>>
>>8875073
Oh heck I knew I recognized her from somewhere, but the muse took me!
BONER WHY
>>
>>8874956
>>8874976
>>8875000
>"Cash, grass, or ass"
The entire story seems like it was made around this, and I love it for it
>>
I went for a walk and came back to so much delicious green.
I am very happy.
>>
>>8875173
top saurians
>>
>>8875298
I need more of thicc neck
I need it now anon
>>
>>8875211
It was
>>
>>8875019
Loved reading all that.
>>
>>8875330
>thicc neck
LONG, thicc neck, anon.
Length is just as important as girth.
>>
>>8875211
Agreed.
Much love.
>>
>>8875718
Yes good
Gonna make it my goal to get some story with long necks done next
So, oh mighty thread, give me some inspiration/ideas for me to sleep on.
>>
File: e15ca795f231f53bc7dd7669cfe864b6.jpg (245KB, 1097x842px) Image search: [Google]
e15ca795f231f53bc7dd7669cfe864b6.jpg
245KB, 1097x842px
>>8875330
>>
>>8875780
>throat bulges, naturally
>long necked saurian eating herself out
>human sliding down his girlfriend's neck like a fireman's pole
>long neck = long tongue
>shenanigans with door frames
>long, flexible necks allow for interesting positions
>the long trip back up the long throat for a swallowed human
>massaging a long necked saurian's long neck
I might think of more later.
>>
>>8875780
Don't have many pics about them
Will try though
>>
File: earthshaking-poolside.jpg (1MB, 3136x2136px) Image search: [Google]
earthshaking-poolside.jpg
1MB, 3136x2136px
>>8875780
>>
>>8876049
Don't worry man, inspiration comes in many forms.
Gonna call it a night, but assuming the thread lasts till tomorrow should be able to make something combining >>8876004 a fair amount of these, and whatever else ends up jogging my noggin in the thread.
Thanks for the fun anons
>>
>>8876004
One more!
>long necked saurian wears tight chokers to make swallowing more pleasurable
>>
File: 9fee43f3fc417a3709a67acbd8f416da.jpg (158KB, 1280x1161px) Image search: [Google]
9fee43f3fc417a3709a67acbd8f416da.jpg
158KB, 1280x1161px
>>8876382
You too, friend.
>>
File: 1c2bc430ddb7362c1a760208ef31b59f.jpg (166KB, 989x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1c2bc430ddb7362c1a760208ef31b59f.jpg
166KB, 989x1280px
>>
>>
>>8876964
10/10
Would hunt.
>>
>>
>>8877446
>What do mean Dave got a pair of panties on one of the raptors?
>Wait, they were one of those gift shop panties with the park logo on them too.
>Bullshit. Prove it.
>[phone being taken out and passed]
>Holy shit! The madman actually did it.
>How many fingers does have left?
>All 10 still, ha.
>. . . Why do they have such nice asses?
>Oh fuck you. I know you thought the same thing too.
>Yeah, those science nerds probably did it on purpose.
>What!? What do mean Dave wants to try the T-Rex next?
>That's fucking crazy. The old scarface girl would tear him apart.
>And you know, there are no panties that big.
>Wait. Give me a second
>[phone being dialed]
>Hey Bill, you know that favor you owe me?
>How big of a pair of panties could you have made?
>What, no! I wasn't going to do that.
>Why do I want giant panties? Well . . . OK, I'll make sure I get pics if we manage to pull it off.
>Oh and make sure it has the park logo on them too.
>Soooo. What's the betting pool that Dave actually pulls it off versus being eaten?
>>
>>8877446
Pantsu~
>>
where the saurian dilfs at
>>
>>8877911
No clue, post some if you want some though
>>
>>
This seems like it'd be a bit painful
>>
>>8878941
Just a touch, yes.
>>
Off for the night.
Survive.
>>
>>8879498
Will keep it bumped till I go to bed in an hour or two
>>
>>8879485
If it was a dragon I could understand
>>
>You ask your gf if there's any kink she'd like you to do for her
>She mumbles something about Yoshi

And with that, night folks
>>
>>
>>8881784
>How does she have a flower tucked behind her ear, with no ear?
>>
>>8882628
It's a plastic clip-on.
>>
>>8880892
>>
>>8880892
>>8883281
Giddy up~
>>
>>8883428
>>
File: 1425977210873.jpg (451KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1425977210873.jpg
451KB, 800x1160px
>>
>>8884022
I fucking wish.
>>
>GF loses her top in the waterpark
>Wat do?
>>
>>8884706
Don't give a shit, let them see what you've managed to claim.
>>
>>8884706
Why would a saurian care?
Besides being upset about losing an expensive piece of clothing?
>>
File: 0647d5cdef84a3233cd3a1381be97ada.jpg (460KB, 2653x3998px) Image search: [Google]
0647d5cdef84a3233cd3a1381be97ada.jpg
460KB, 2653x3998px
>>
File: d0ee1b63880710881f2ef34408e8408f.jpg (221KB, 980x1136px) Image search: [Google]
d0ee1b63880710881f2ef34408e8408f.jpg
221KB, 980x1136px
>>
>>8885047
Never said she'd care, just asked you what'd you do
>>
>>8885791
Ask the lost and found.
Check the pool filter.
>>
>>8885232
>>8885785
Source?
>>
>>
>>
Long-necked saurians are great
There's the immense size, with the inherent dominance associated with it, the relaxed nature they have, and they're thicc as fuck.

I want to worship a long-necked girl's huge donut butthole
>>
>>8871030
>There's a rumor in the seedy underbelly of major cities that the mafia has concocted a drug to induce the digestion of humans
>No one knows if its true or not, anyone who looks seems to vanish
>Turns out its not true, the Dino-Triad is the ones with it
>>
>>
>>8888425
5 minutes later
>>
>>8887457
If her neck is long enough, she can worship it herself!

>>8888425
>>8888437
CON-TIN-U-IT-Y!
>>
>>8889459
>If her neck is long enough, she can worship it herself!
Yeah but that's not as fun
>>
File: fb796d7baa4e2e04d08c37c6f4860539.png (432KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fb796d7baa4e2e04d08c37c6f4860539.png
432KB, 1000x1000px
>>8889492
It'd be a Hell of a sight, though.
>>
>>8889459
>CON-TIN-U-IT-Y!
She seems to be involved in a lot of stuff like that
>>
>>8887734
Sounds like half the premise of a buddy cop movie.
>>
File: 85376d65facdd1d866f6d6d447e0a0a5.jpg (744KB, 1136x1136px) Image search: [Google]
85376d65facdd1d866f6d6d447e0a0a5.jpg
744KB, 1136x1136px
>>
File: graybluestudios-brutus-sit-com.png (186KB, 772x1000px) Image search: [Google]
graybluestudios-brutus-sit-com.png
186KB, 772x1000px
>>
>>8892005
She looks like she just squished something she shouldn't have, but I can't really tell what
>>
>>8892005
I'mma say either a car or a bookshelf.
>>
>>8892252
Meant for >>8892230.
>>
>>8891309
>In the climax of the film, the loose canon saurian and her by-the-books human partner have been captured by the Triad
>The Triad decides to test the final formula on these two annoyances, the only other times this stuff had been used being during simulations
>As the human is stuffed into his partner, and a green liquid is poured after him, all seems lost!
>Of course, then the human inside starts moving wildly.....and moaning in pure bliss
>His partner, blushing, can't help but rub her legs together
>Stunned by these odd events, the Triad fail to notice Cop-Saurian break her bonds, even in the throes of pleasure, and beat them all down
>Turns out the human chemist who had been working on this formula had flubbed the notes
>It was actually an incredibly powerful aphrodisiac
>The film ends on the saurian writhing on the floor, zooming in to her human partner doing the same
>End credits scene is both of them later going on their first official date

I'll take 50% royalties for all aspects of the film, thanks
>>
>>8892252
>Save up for a car
>It's not the fanciest but it is pretty pricey for a human model
>Take it out for a test drive
>Realize how much more convenient it is not to use the subway
>You can go where you want AND you don't have to worry about inattentive saurians
>Decide to stop for a few errands
>Head back to your car just in time to see a soon to be VERY apologetic saurian trip and turn your car into a perfect mold of her ass

And that's the story of how you met your current gf
>>
>>8892414
100% on Rotten Tomatoes.
Perfect score on IMDB.
Instant classic.

>>8892605
He shoulda got that saurian insurance.
>>
>>8892414
I would absolutely watch that.
>>8892605
Has the makings of a romcom.
>>
>>8893738
>Has the makings of a romcom.
>Clumsy saurian gf who doesn't seem to know her own size and keeps breaking things and accidentally falling/sitting on her bf and losing him in her ass/cleavage
>Human bf who loves her despite the suffering she causes
>>
File: 0750a386d1820d1e9482f7af47a99b94.jpg (798KB, 1260x1771px) Image search: [Google]
0750a386d1820d1e9482f7af47a99b94.jpg
798KB, 1260x1771px
>>
I hate to say it but I think things are starting to peter out

Have a big red scaly booty though
>>
>>8895321
It's just slow today.
When I'm rested up tomorrow, I'll really start cranking out some green.
Let's just keep the thread alive til then.
>>
>>8892414
>Inspired by the film, a group of "True-meal" thinkers works to develop a working strain of the drug
>Never heard from again, all traces of them have vanished
>Drug formula and notes are classified by the government
>>
>>8895491
>Greentext planned
in that case I'll keep up hope
>>
>>8895733
Gnarly.

>>8895861
Don't know about "planned," but I certainly intend to be productive and creative tomorrow.
Light the fire and see where it spreads, you know?
>>
>>8895957
Yeah, I get you, need to toss something new to get discussion going again
>>
File: 9adda6aaa8dac23fdfedd11e686d39c7.jpg (185KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
9adda6aaa8dac23fdfedd11e686d39c7.jpg
185KB, 1280x800px
>>8896058
Exactly.
Keep hope alive.
>>
Some ideas I'm playing with.
>saurian MMA
>a game of hide n seek
>saurians dealing with the cold
>aquatic saurian lifeguard saves human from drowning
>hang gliding with a flying saurian
>human has to help saurian with an actual toothache
>mixed species group of friends go out for pizza
>>
>>>8896462
>>human has to help saurian with an actual toothache
The first thought that comes to mind is the human going through the whole thing in a state of half disbelief

>>mixed species group of friends go out for pizza
Is it tasteless for a saurian in mixed company to order human on her pizza?
>>
>>8896462
>aquatic saurian lifeguard
and
>hang gliding with a flying saurian
Sound the most interesting, just because those two are rather under represented in this little world

Also, I've got two, maybe three, greens that should get done by tomorrow
>Bayou Bullies (Swamp/GatorSaurians)
>Choking On Love (Chokers/Long-Necked Saurian)
>(something punny about saurian ambulances maybe)
Last one will probably be rather un-lewd, but if I don't get it out of my head I will probably go crazy
>>
>>8896588
>>8896645
Righteous!
Told you it was just a slow day.
>>
>>8896761
Both vore threads (aka all I care about on here) seem to be a bit depopulated the past few days
My guess is college tests swallowing up innocent souls
RIP
>>
>>8896800
Funny thing is this whole thing originally started during the winter break last year and died down around the time everyone had to go back.
>>
>>8896800
>>8896845
Logically, once summer break comes round we should be swimming with posters.
>>
>>
>>8897708
Is this lewd? Is there more? I desire to know these things
>>
>>8898012
First page.
>>
>>8898230
Second page.
>>
>>8898246
Third page.
>>
>>8898259
Last page.
See >>8897708.
>>
>>8898230
>>8898246
>>8898259
Thats some good shit right there
ALSO
>pre-history human sacrificed to a saurian as a pleasure pet/meal/m8
Might try my hand at that, but tossing it out there for others to nibble on
>>
>>8898329
I shall most definitely keep it in mind.
>>
>>8897708
>>8898230
>>8898246
>>8898259
One more for the road.
>>
The little comic gives me an idea
>humans were "sacrificed" to saurians/saurian tribes in the past
>this was done in order insure protection from the saurians and continued coexistence
>virgins were common choices due the saurian getting to be the human's first in many ways
We really should do more with older time periods. Pirates and aquatic saurians, medieval times where saurians were treated has dragons or barbarian tribes, wild west times where saurians roam the deserts looking for prey, explorers going to new lands to find out saurians tribes are their, king kong/skull island scenarios, Japanese treating them like gods/spirits, etc.
>>
>>8898439
You're blowing my mind here, dude.
This is the fire I was talking about.
Gimme a night's sleep and we'll make magic.
>>
>>8898439
>Saurians have had rather historically low birth rates, and generally stayed separate from most human culture
>God-worship/protection pacts/raids etc were how varying tribes survived with fewer numbers compared to the more numerous humans
>Even in modern times Saurian numbers can hardly compare to the vast swathes of humanity, but due to a larger interconnected world they are finally 'seen' much more commonly
Old-age shit sounds hype as fuck, actually. Also, in this divergent world, would any other macrofauna have survived? Might be fun to do a story of a human group + saurian taking on some mega predator in ye olden days, a remnant of it's kind
.....I may or may not want to see a saurian fuck up some dumb dragon expy with badass human help
>>
>>8898731
Cave bears.
They were a serious threat to early humans.
I imagine that early saurians would have hated them with a passion.
>>
File: BEARS.jpg (109KB, 608x396px) Image search: [Google]
BEARS.jpg
109KB, 608x396px
>>8898849
Oh yeah
I can work with this
Gonna sleep on it, but I think I have the third story as an inkling now
>>
>>8898924
I HELPED
nice
>>
>>8898425
>MILFy Snek
Surprised this isn't more common
>>
*BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP*
>>
>>8899316
I blame the economy
Also how actual monster-esque grills (aka not just a human in a costume) are generally harder to find good porn of
>>
>>8898924
Those were some damn ugly ursine.
They deserved to be eaten.
>>
File: 1456214942.signirsol_rex.png (569KB, 982x800px) Image search: [Google]
1456214942.signirsol_rex.png
569KB, 982x800px
>>
>>8899864
>pictured: saurian barbarian bodyguard greets her human ward
>>
>>
>>8899864
Saurian Barbarian: Hello, little human boy!
Baron's Son: Oh, wow! Uh. Hi.
Saurian Barbarian: Your father, the baron, has paid me much money to keep you safe. But he did not tell me you are so *SLURP* small and tasty looking.
Baron's Son: I... uh...
Saurian Barbarian: Hrrr. Perhaps I keep you tucked away nice and safe while we travel?
Baron's Son: ...That's... probably not necessary.
Saurian Barbarian: Heh heh. *SLURP*. We will see, little treat.
>>
>>8900959
Forgot to green any of that.
Oh, well.
>>
>>
>>8901346
Better version.
>>
>>8901669
>gf's really into fishing
>also really, really into stuffing
>you figure there must be some overlap
>next thing you know, you're down by the river and bucketing fish into her waiting maw
>>
File: 1450557640161-2.jpg (5KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1450557640161-2.jpg
5KB, 500x374px
>>8901669
>Better version
>Still a lo-res jpeg artifacted mess
>>
>>8901907
Sue me.
I'm using my tablet's editor.
>>
>>
File: tumblr_o54fg7C00Z1u5r41co1_1280.jpg (308KB, 968x849px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o54fg7C00Z1u5r41co1_1280.jpg
308KB, 968x849px
>>
>>8902222
>be out swimming in the ocean
>suddenly you feel a strong pull in the water and next thing you know a big wave is throwing you towards the shore
>and your path lines right up with a big saurian girl who's lounging on the beach naked of course
>she's lying face down with her ass right inline where the wave is shooting you
>shes got her tail raised already to let the water splash against her ass since it has been calm since then
>she's relaxed, is partially lubed by the constant splashing of water, you're a smoothed skin human, fairly thin, completely wet and being propelled directly towards her by nature itself
>these things combined ends up with you being shot right up her ass until only your lower half sticking out
>even with you under several feet of saurian flesh on all sides you could still her surprised scream from having something very suddenly shoved up her ass
>with your arms trapped you tried kicking and wiggling your way back out
>then you could her and feel her moan at your ministrations
>then you felt the underside of her tail against your legs and felt it pushing you deeper
>with how fast everything happened and her size obscuring where you ended up no one was none the wiser of your fate and just thought her saurian was caught off guard by a larger wave
>from the shifting and movement happening around you you guessed she was getting up and walking
>the only clue of your existence is the fact a saurian is leaving the beach with a larger belly than when she came to the beach
>it wouldn't be until later that night when you were let out and got to meet the saurian torpedoed into
>looks like you're going to have a new friend to go to the beach with from now on
>>
>>8902570
That was honestly kinda hilarious.
What a series of (un)fortunate events.
>>
>>8899864
>Saurian Barbarian and (literal) pocket healer
>>
>>8902570
Poor/Lucky guy
Hope he enjoys his new beach buddy

>>8902618
Could be worse (or better depending how you take it)
She could have thought he was a fish or something
He might have been in there for a while before she thought to check why her belly isn't getting smaller

>>8902654
>Table top RPG where instead of healing/buffing potions it has a small selection of healing/buffing classes for humans
>It has a rather large LARP following
>>
>>8902699
>saurian LARPers
By god, those are some big tights.
>>
>>8902807
>tights
>Implying it's not all loincloths and chainmail bikinis, if that
>>
>>8902654
Pretty much what I was thinking.

>>8902850
You're right.
I don't know what I was thinking.
>>
>>8898439
>>8898731
Pic related?
>>8902699
>She could have thought he was a fish or something
Now I'm wondering how often something like that happens, like a saurian for whatever reason doesn't notice she ate a human until later
>>
>>8903021
>Pic related?
Probably.

>a saurian for whatever reason doesn't notice she ate a human until later
And I'm adding that to my idea pile.
>>
And now sleep.
Night.
>>
>>8903114
>And I'm adding that to my idea pile.
Sounds fun

>>8903121
Night anon, I'll keep the thread bumped for a few more hours
>>
>>
File: tumblr_ltt1m6ELaw1r35tgeo1_1280.png (308KB, 581x485px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ltt1m6ELaw1r35tgeo1_1280.png
308KB, 581x485px
>>8877468
>>
>>
File: 1482504490619.png (414KB, 1198x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1482504490619.png
414KB, 1198x1189px
>>8904025
Magnificent.
>>
>>
So what should I work on first?
>aquatic saurian lifeguard
Or
>a saurian for whatever reason doesn't notice she ate a human until later
>>
I'm going to bed now, keep alive thread

>>8905269
I'm partial to the latter personally, though I'd be fine with either
>>
>>8905325
Ok.
My only problem is I'm having a hard time visualizing how a saurian could ingest a human in such a way that they wouldn't notice they had done so.
Let me think. Anyone feel free to offer advice/suggestions.
>>
>>8905448
>>8905325 again,
Could be drunk/otherwise intoxicated and not remember when she sobered up, could be a bit of a pig and just not realize she grabbed something extra along with her food, maybe just very VERY distracted at the time and it slipped her mind because something else came up, sleep eating maybe?
Though about half of those depend on the exact size difference I suppose

Anyway, bed now, night
>>
>>8905535
>saurian has shitty day
>gets drunk at bar
>picks up cute human
>winds up swallowing him
>can't remember in the morning
Good place to start.
Gimme some time.
>>
>>
>>
File: 1465147430.karno_amiliacolor.jpg (249KB, 792x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1465147430.karno_amiliacolor.jpg
249KB, 792x1152px
For those who think dragons don't apply... I have two pics.
>>
File: 1492880551.karno_amilia2colored.jpg (282KB, 927x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1492880551.karno_amilia2colored.jpg
282KB, 927x1224px
>>8906972

...And the second pic.
>>
>>8907008
>KNEE OF JUSTICE
I had no idea that picture had a sequel.
>>
>>a saurian for whatever reason doesn't notice she ate a human until later

>Last night had been such raw shit.
>First she has a terrible day at work.
>Then her boyfriend becomes her EX-boyfriend.
>And now this morning was looking to be pretty shit, too.
>She had been so upset last night that she had hit the bar and hadn't stopped hitting it until she was beyond smashed.
>Several gallons of booze had vanished down her reptilian gullet.
>Now it returned to visit terrible vengeance on her pounding skull.
>The light filtering through her window caused her agony.
>She could barely remember anything about last night.
>She had drank and drank and cried and drank and tried to dance and drank and then nothing.
>Her memories of leaving the bar and returning home were just gone.
>Which was fine.
>The less she remembered of yesterday, the better.
>Despite her sadness and the pain in her head, she knew she should start her day.
>At least it was her day off.
>Sighing the sigh of the defeated, she raised her large, reptilian bulk from the comfort of her bed.
>Her stomach shifted and for a moment she was afraid she'd vomit.
>Then something fluttered in her belly and the nausea receded.

1/?
>>
>>8907615
>It was a funny sort of flutter.
>Familiar, satisfying, and warm.
>She rubbed her stomach as the feeling spread through her and slowly dissipated.
>What could have caused that?
>Her head was too sore and fuzzy to think straight.
>If it was important, she'd remember eventually.
>Rising from her enormous bed, she went to her bathroom.
>A hot shower and some clean teeth should help her sour morning. .
>After cranking the hot tap in the shower, shower, she gave her fangs a thorough brushing and flossing.
>There was a peculiar flavor on her tongue mixing with the toothpaste and the aftertaste of alcohol.
>It was like that strange fluttering.
>Familiar and satisfying.
>It was gone before she could put a name to it, though.
>As she was showering, the fluttering returned.
>It was far more pronounced this time.
>It flowed from her stomach, up through her chest, down through her loins, out her arms and legs, and even to the tip of her tail.
>It soothed her and left her feeling somewhat relieved.
>Her migraine had settled to a low, dull ache around her scaly temples.
>She still had no name for this pleasant sensation.
>She was in no hurry for it to leave, though.

2/?
>>
>>8908291
>Her shower complete, she toweled off and made for her living room.
>Out in public, she'd wear some trivial, token clothing.
>A skirt or a shirt or something.
>Today was a day for herself, though, and she opted to remain nude.
>Retrieving her phone, she flopped on her sofa and unlocked her screen.
>Her eyes were instantly drawn to her messages.
>8 unread.
>Probably from her ex.
>Fabulous.
>She debated with herself about reading them until that wonderful flutter came back.
>It was stronger than it had been and wasn't fading this time.
>A constant, pleasing, nameless sensation emanated from her stomach.
>It galvanized her and she opened her messages.
>Oddly, she didn't recognize the number that had sent them.
>The time said they were from last night.
>Curious, she looked through them.
>"woah" Went the first.
>"tongue on the first date? awsum" Went the second.
>She tilted her head at the screen.
>What was this?
>The next message was from several minutes later.
>"hellooooo?" It read.
>The next was simply "hey"
>"u there?" Read the fifth.
>She was thoroughly confused.
>And that feeling in her stomach was getting stronger.
>It was becoming more familiar as well.
>She had a feeling she knew what was going on.
>Stroking her tummy, she read the last three messages.
>"shit r u asleep?"
>"dang"
>"call me when u can"
>Oh, dear.
>She quickly dialed the number, knowing what she had done.

3/?
>>
>>8907035

Never underestimate human ingenuity, I guess!

It was just uploaded today.
>>
>>8909276
>His answer was immediate.
>"Well, good morning!" Came a male and decidedly human voice.
>"Oh, God. Hi." She said, embarrassed.
>She remembered it all now.
>The drinking (with him), the crying (on him), the dancing (for him), the ride home, and what they'd done there.
>What she'd done.
>He laughed. "I was starting to think you'd forgotten about me!"
>She covered her eyes and muttered "I kinda did."
>He was taking this rather well, if his laughter was any indication.
>"No wonder!" He said. "You got hammered, honey."
>"I'm sorry!" She groaned miserably. "I'm such a pig!"
>He chuckled.
> He must have started rubbing her stomach's interior in earnest because that sensation was distractingly potent now.
>Resisting a pleased moan she said "Was it bad? In my gut?"
>"Honey," He said. "I once spent three weeks inside an herbivore who did nothing but eat raw onions for breakfast, lunch, and dinner."
>She could feel his visceral shudder at the memory vibrate through her flesh.
>It made her loins tingle.
>"Your stomach is a palace, babe." He said.

4/?
>>
>>8909684
>She stroke her belly appreciatively and says "So do you want out?"
>"Depends." He says. "Do you want me out?"
>She considered it.
>He felt wonderful and she was desperately in need of some relief after yesterday.
>"Well," She said. "I could stand to have you in there" She gave her belly an affectionate pat. "for a while yet."
>He chuckled over the phone and she felt him getting cozy inside her.
"Cool." He said.

5/5
The End.
>>
>>8907615
>>8908291
>>8909276
>>8909684
>>8910827
Nice anon, thanks!
quite a bit longer than I expected, I'll give feedback in a bit
>>
>>8910877
Thank you!
It's not my best, but I did what I could with it.
It's been really busy at my house today, too.
>>
>>8907008
>>
>>8907615
>>8908291
>>8909276
>>8909684
>>8910827
Wonderfully done anon! Handled the concept and delivered a good, healthy green.
Also that herbivore brings up another facet
>saurians using food/drink to mess with their occupants
I refuse to believe she just really fucking loved onions
>>
>>8911472
I hadn't even considered it at the time.
Another idea for the pile.
>>
>>8910916
Only flaw was you repeated shower in the second post, but that's exceedingly minor.
Loved all the ways you hinted the guy was in there before she realized it, he was quite lucky he had a cell phone with him wasn't he?
All in all it was very good, hope you have time for more but even if not, thanks for doing that
>>
>>8911602
>repeated shower
I know. I shame myself.
>he was quite lucky he had a cell phone with him wasn't he?
You learn to be prepared when you live with saurians.
>hope you have time for more
Always. Gonna take a break first, then work on that saurian lifeguard idea.
>>
File: 4ead273ced10492561e7466072fa5cc6.jpg (163KB, 1280x1035px) Image search: [Google]
4ead273ced10492561e7466072fa5cc6.jpg
163KB, 1280x1035px
>>
>>
>>8886215
shark-stuff-nsfw on tumblr.
>>
>>8912485
Thank you.
>>
>>8911671
>You learn to be prepared when you live with saurians.

>Head out to the bar for some fun
>Meet/get picked up by a cute, drunk saurian girl who's had a bad day and is trying to drown the memory of it
>She gets hammered as fuck
>So do you
>End up going down her throat with one of the shots
>Fall asleep in her belly
>Wake up, hung over
>Rest a bit, start to wonder why she hasn't let you out yet
>Realize she was too drunk to remember you
>You'll just call a friend to go tell her
>IT'S NOT HERE
>....You suddenly realize you left your phone at home today
>Whelp
>This is your home now

It occurs to me locator apps are probably pretty common

>Always. Gonna take a break first, then work on that saurian lifeguard idea.
Looking forward to it
>>
>>8912767
>>This is your home now
At least until she sobers up enough to realize she's picked up a hitchhiker.
So to speak.

>It occurs to me locator apps are probably pretty common
Borderline ubiquitous.
Most phones come with them as a standard feature.
>>
File: 426e38a646991a733c569dbb73cb53ef.jpg (182KB, 966x1280px) Image search: [Google]
426e38a646991a733c569dbb73cb53ef.jpg
182KB, 966x1280px
This is how saurians say "hello," right?
>>
File: tumblr_olotkq7w5K1ukdgwbo1_1280.png (387KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olotkq7w5K1ukdgwbo1_1280.png
387KB, 960x1280px
>>8912953
Or is this it?
>>
>>8912967
I know how humans are encouraged to greet saurians.
>>
File: tumblr_omt4kwBusr1ukdgwbo1_1280.jpg (124KB, 815x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omt4kwBusr1ukdgwbo1_1280.jpg
124KB, 815x1280px
>>8912987
But that's mostly for informal matters.
>>
>>8912882
>At least until she sobers up enough to realize she's picked up a hitchhiker.
Could take a while though depending on how sensitive her stomach is

>Most phones come with them as a standard feature.
It wouldn't surprise me if they came with a "Locate your friend" function too

>>8912953
>>8912967
Either or if the saurians had their way
[spoiler]Though I'd imagine they'd prefer the latter[/spoiler]

>>8912987
>>8913007
>YFW your boss makes it mandatory for you to greet her every morning you clock in with a rimjob
>>
File: 1491804824674.jpg (104KB, 849x771px) Image search: [Google]
1491804824674.jpg
104KB, 849x771px
Anons you should add tags to your stories. Some people dont like vore but sex and stuff
>>
>>8913138
this is technically a vore thread with a certain theme
>>
>>8913138
>>8869455
>A continuation of the macro saurian vore/internalization thread.
>continuation of the macro saurian vore
>continuation .... vore
>vore

Think it's already pretty well tagged
I mean just check the OP pic
>>
File: 767942.jpg (343KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
767942.jpg
343KB, 1024x1280px
>>8912967
>>8912987
This would be the usual way to say hi to a human informally. It's comfortably at eye level for the humie and the saurian doesn't even have to bend down or turn to look.

Saurians don't (usually) do that to each other, though. It's considered a bit of a trashy gesture.
>>
>>8913091
>>8913271
An old human saying: "Saurians approach life ass first."
Typical saurian response to the above: "You know you love it."
>>
>>8913271
Not sure I'd have it that overt, it's more of a happy coincidence how things turn out
>>
>>8913230
there used to be some good one with 0 vore, like the "scaly fucktoy" one, so i think we should do it
>>
>>8913899
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PFDopBshIw
>>
>>8910827
It's archived here: https://pastebin.com/wMJ2iEwg
>>
>>8914387
Oh, thank you!
>>
File: tumblr_on8rtk6ty81rgurlqo2_1280.png (207KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on8rtk6ty81rgurlqo2_1280.png
207KB, 1000x1000px
Sometimes
>>
File: tumblr_on8rtk6ty81rgurlqo3_1280.png (269KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on8rtk6ty81rgurlqo3_1280.png
269KB, 1000x1000px
>>8915306
saurians
>>
File: tumblr_on8rtk6ty81rgurlqo4_1280.png (366KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on8rtk6ty81rgurlqo4_1280.png
366KB, 1000x1000px
>>8915321
get
>>
File: tumblr_on8rtk6ty81rgurlqo5_1280.png (298KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on8rtk6ty81rgurlqo5_1280.png
298KB, 1000x1000px
>>8915332
a
>>
File: tumblr_on8rtk6ty81rgurlqo6_1280.png (222KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on8rtk6ty81rgurlqo6_1280.png
222KB, 1000x1000px
>>8915349
bit
>>
File: tumblr_on8rtk6ty81rgurlqo7_1280.png (149KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on8rtk6ty81rgurlqo7_1280.png
149KB, 1000x1000px
>>8915354
possessive.
>>
>>8915367
[spoiler] I like to assume "possessive" is kind of the default state of most saurians, they are just normally taught a healthy level of self control before they start reaching sexual maturity and those impulses start[/HaHaAsIfTrashHadSpoilers
>>
>>8915510
Fact: saurians are absolutely terrible at goodbyes.
It varies by individual, but none of them like separation.
>>
Idea: saurians using baking soda to make themselves extra burpy.
Why? I'm going to say because burping with a human in your stomach feels really funny in a good way.
>>
>>8915778
>makes your stomach flutter
>thereby causing it to clench/writhe around the human
>thus making the human wriggle more
>allowing you to get a build-up of air pockets
>leading to more burps
>and the cycle continues
Life, uh, finds a way
>>
>>8915589
They're clingy too
Fun when you want to cuddle, not so much when you're in a hurry or want out of one
Either way it you're meeting with a saurian it's a wise idea to give yourself an extra half an hour at least to get away, a plan B if you find yourself indisposed for the rest of the day (or in some cases week/month) isn't too bad of an idea either
>>
File: 10300305.gif (108KB, 205x260px) Image search: [Google]
10300305.gif
108KB, 205x260px
>>8915955
>>8916159
GET
OUTTA
MY
HEAD
>>
>>8916159
>>8916209
At least the education system is addressing this! Though most kids think the whole 'Saurian Escape Tactics' class is a joke, it turns out surprisingly useful later in life.
Especially if you really can;t afford to be late for a job interview, but your extremely friendly saurian neighbor has been giving you the 'appetizer eyes' lately
>>
>>8916290
>'Saurian Escape Tactics' class
It's both an art and a science.
How do you tell a saurian that you aren't interested in being eaten without coming off as playing hard-to-get?
How do you convince a saurian to spit you up if they have eaten you?
What's a saurian's blind spots?
How do you avoid unwanted physical contact with a saurian?
These are the things you study for.
>>
>>8916455
>some teachers have their students perform 'live action' tests, by taking class trips to saurian hotspots both in the city and out in the country
>you gain extra credit by actually showing up at a designated meeting area at the end of the day, with photographic proof of having hung out with saurians
>>
>>8916620
What would make for the final exam?
Escaping a saurian that's actively trying to catch and eat you?
>>
>>8916761
The final exam is actually showing up for the final exam
Depending on the location though, the night before the final exam The classes taken to a major saurian concert, nightclub, or any other location where there is going to be a bunch of drunk and horny saurians with little to no self-control
>>
>>8915589
>>8916159
>Your MILFy saurian neighbor's mail get delivered to your house by accident
>Pop by to drop it off
>Somehow end up spending the night
>Not even inside her or anything
>She just kept finding reasons for you to stay "Just a minute more" that you couldn't politely refuse and before you know it you're in her bed being cuddled like a teddy bear
>Come morning she's very insistent you'd have a great time coming with her to her workplace
>>
>>8916856
Oh my god.

>The bus pulled up to the curb just outside the club.
>The teacher had said that as a special reward the class was being treated to a night on the town.
>No restrictions, all expenses paid, no strings attached
>Though paranoia ran thick trough the class, the promise of free debauchery was too much to resist.
>As the students piled off of the bus, they beheld the Saur Spot.
>Saurian nightclub and well known hangout for some of the thirstiest saurians in the city.
>But the class had been assured that the night was theirs to do with as they please.
>So there was nothing tho worry about.
>Right?
>As the last student stepped onto the curb, the teacher addressed them all.
>"First!" She called over the racket of her class and the distant thunder of the club. "I hope you all have a wonderful time!"
>The class cheered.
>"Second!" She continued. "When you leave the club, you will meet with myself and your fellow students at the coffee shop on Thorn drive!"
>Words of impatience started to float up from the gathered class.
>"Finally!" Said the teacher. "This will be your final exam!"
>The entire class looked up at her, their faces alarmed.
>She had their attention.
>She continued. "The goal is simple: enter the club, stay for at least an hour, then leave and go to the coffee shop. Simple, yes?"
>The class was stunned. Someone cursed.
>"And that's that!" Said the teacher. "Good luck, kids! Have fun!"
>With that the doors of the bus clamped shut and the bus sped away, leaving the class stunned.
>This couldn't be happening!
>How could it get any worse?!
>The doors of the club swung open.
>The class looked.
>In the doorway stood the history teacher, Ms. Amber.
>She was an enormous herbivore with a long neck and a soft, curvy body.
>She was completely naked save for a bright pink thong.
>She grinned lasciviously down at the students.
>"Hey, kids." She said. "Come on in. Party just got started."
>>
>>8917483
YES
YEEEEEEES
I love it
>>
>>8917483
like throwing chum into shark infested water
>>
>>8917309
That's what happens!
It starts with "Just a minute more" and the next thing you know you're riding around on her shoulders and she's calling you things like "sugar" and "honey" and "sweety."
>>
>>8917542
Thank you.
>>8917581
Pass or fail, kids.
Sink or swim.
>>
>>8917630
>some attempt to stick to the bar, to utilize the impact of alcohol on a saurian senses to give them a better chance at reacting/manipulating them
>other tries to remain out of sight, and out of mind, while running the risk of a saurian noticing taking advantage of the lone human
>some will mingle among-st the crowd, hoping to utilize the general chaos to avoid any serious problems, or try to get so many saurians interested in them that a single one is unable to make a move
>and a small amount will just say fuck it and let the tides of fate take them wherever they may end up
>>
>>8917483
10/10 anon
>The poor student who gets grabbed by Ms. Amber, fails to escape, and has to endure her lectures and critiques on his technique as she keeps him in her
[spoiler]>For the next couple of weeks[/spoiler]

>>8917581
Now you've got me thinking "chumming" is slang for figuratively (or some times literally in the case of really wild parties) tossing a human to a crowd of hungry saurians

>>8917724
>Ironically the last group has the best pass rate
>It's still single digits though
>>
>>8917724
>And then there's that one student that was just taking the class for the units and decides to go mac on the cute saurians
>>
>>8917855
>Ironically passes with flying colors
>Meets up at the coffee shop
>Or rather is carried to it inside one of the three saurians he picked up at the club
>She lets him out so he can pass then immediately gulps him back down and the four of them head back to their place for some fun
>>
>>8918006
>this is a completely acceptable strategy, as it still requires being able ton convince the saurian to go there
>>
>>8917829
>>The poor student who gets grabbed by Ms. Amber, fails to escape, and has to endure her lectures and critiques on his technique as she keeps him in her
>>For the next couple of weeks
>His parents give him no end of crap and it's doubly awkward because he gets it over the phone from inside Ms. Amber
>His friends are no help because most of them ended up in saurians, too
>At least Ms. Amber is nice
>He wishes she'd stop eating all that chocolate, though
>>
>>8918102
>[RING RING]
>You're not going to answer it
>[RING RING]
>You have caller ID, you know who it is, and you are not going to answer it
>Just as your phone starts to go off once more, the warm walls that currently made up your home ripple and contract around your slimy form.
>Moist flesh presses in from all sides, and while it's not uncomfortable, that damned chocolate gunk still lingers, and the scent is enough to drive you just a little mad
>After a moment of ineffectual wriggles and kicks, the compression stops
>......
>[RING RING]
>You pick it up, answering with a rather disgruntled "What."
>"Oh, there you are!" Ms. Amber's voice, somehow still as overbearing and smug as the previous night, begins transmitting through the phone. "I just had a few more ideas and pointers for how you could do better next exam! Also, I just wanted to let you know I bought more of that chocolate you love!"
>As she prattles on you feel the walls groan around you, and the faint sounds of chewing from above.
>This is hell
>>
>>8918102
>>8918219
>>His parents give him no end of crap and it's doubly awkward because he gets it over the phone from inside Ms. Amber
>To make things worse Mrs. Amber sees him being in her as no reason he should miss her, or anyone else's class
>So he has to endure listening to his class's lectures over the phone as well
>It only really becomes an issue when his parents find out
>Now that they're not worried about his education they figure a fitting punishment is having to endure her "Lessons" on how to escape until he actually manages to get himself out
>A punishment Mrs. Amber entirely approves of
>Things get a bit complicated when his phone dies though
>>
>>8918044
>Everyone else tries to avoid/escape the saurians because that's the point of the class isn't it?
>But just plan asking them to do something for you works far, far better than trying to escape
>Well as long as it doesn't stop them from keeping you inside at least
>Simple truth is even though they're possessive and clingy, (Make that VERY possessive and clingy), most saurians are quite happy to do things for their human as long as they have a full belly

>>8918219
>>8918401
Kinda makes me wonder if there's a counterpoint to that class though
Like one that covers how to keep a human in and/or pleasured while they're in there
If so I have a feeling Mrs. Amber helps teach it too
>>
>>8918401
>>Things get a bit complicated when his phone dies though
>When the soft glow of the cell-phone died, you dared to hope that would be the end of your stomach imprisonment
>You hoped wrong, as now Ms. Amber saw fit to perform routine 'occupancy checks'
>At least that's what you called her using her hands to mold and knead the bulge you make in her stomach, until you squirm enough for her to stop
>Luckily, these frequent bouts of intense closeness with her stomach lining had reminded you of one of the tactics that a human could use to escape a saurian
>The science behind internalization was fairly straightforward. Something about how the human bodies various sweats and odors reacted with the chemicals found in a saurian to promote parasitism in a usually non-sanitary environment
>This acclimation, over time, allowed a human to become familiar with the inner workings of their fleshy prison
>Extreme long-term effects were heavily debated, but all you cared about were a few key short-term effects
>Mainly, the identification of sensitivity clusters
>After the fourth daily 'checkup', you think you have a fairly firm grasp on how Ms. Amber works
>The past week or two of her chocolate-fueled imprisonment have helped
>cracking you knuckles, you figure it's time you give it your all....though you doubt you'll be able to eat candy for a good while after this
1/?

>>8918767
Anon please my mind can only handle so many ideas at once
>>
>>8918006
>>8918044
>Ms. Reese waited in the coffee shop with her espresso
>The shop was mostly deserted save for herself and the groggy barista
>It had been well over an hour since she had dropped her class off and not a one had shown up yet
>She knew that they were safe
>The Saur Spot was extremely human friendly, and Ms. Amber was unfailingly responsible
>This was just to be expected
>Chumming a bunch of never-been-eaten humans into a sea of drunk, horny saurians was bound to lead to absences
>She was still quite proud of her little prank
>Dumping the class on the doorstep of a saurian hot spot and simply driving away
>A classic
>Smiling to herself, she was about to take a pull from her espresso when she was alarmed by a loud rapping from the shop window
>She looked over just as a long scaly muzzle and a large eye with a slit pupil came into view
>The eye focused on her
>She gulped and felt a familiar thrill
>The saurian, on hands and knees, shuffled over to the shop door and nudged it open with her snout
>Then she spoke to Ms Reese
>"Hi!" Said the saurian in a chipper, feminine voice. "Are you Ms. Reese?"
>A saurian knew her by name
>That was concerning
>"Yyyyyes." She said cautiously. "Why do you ask?"
>The saurian smiled broadly. "Sweet!" She said. "Johnny mentioned you. He said he needed to talk to you."
>Johnny was one of Ms Reese's students
>He was lazy, but very intelligent and diplomatic
>What was he doing with this saurian woman?

1/?
More tomorrow.
If this thread ends, I'll finish it in the next one.
>>
>>8918767
>most saurians are quite happy to do things for their human as long as they have a full belly
"Go with your gut," as the old saying goes.
>>
File: tumblr_oatd69HNRZ1sicc0do4_500.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oatd69HNRZ1sicc0do4_500.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>"S-s-senpai! P-please! Settle down! My t-t-tummy can't... u-uwah!~"
>>
>>8918874
More.
>>
>>8918874
>Story
You have my attention

>>Extreme long-term effects were heavily debated
Is it wrong I want him to fail and end up with a crash course in the extreme long-term effects?

Also now I'm curious what they'd be
Probably tons of saurian scientists looking for volunteers to help them in studies of it, some of them are even doing it for actual research purposes!

>Anon please my mind can only handle so many ideas at once
I make no promises

>>8918935
>If this thread ends, I'll finish it in the next one.
Looking forward to it

>>8918961
>"Go with your gut," as the old saying goes.
>Motherly saurians will happily dote on you and care for you
>Only if you're a good boy and stay settled in mommy's tummy though

>>8919224
Give him time anon
>>
>>8918874
>Ms. Amber was content
>Classes were going well, the students were all so very attentive, and the recent school sponsored activity fair had managed to beat last year's profit gain!
>Oh, and she had an absolutely wonderful little friend tagging along with her
>Laying on the couch of her home, her hand strayed down to her slightly chubby belly, as she gave it a light rub
>Sure, he hadn't done very well in his final, but that was to be expected
>Life was never easily predicated, so it would have been unfair to go easy on the kids
>Plus their expressions had been totally worth it
>Moving her hand away from her stomach, she moved to grab another sweet from the box in front of her
>A guilty pleasure, but she had gone a whole month without any, and deserved a cheat day
>Or several
>Just as she was about to drop another caramel-coated egg into her mouth, a strange sensation began building within her
>A warm, fuzzy feeling, that emanated right from her stomach
>As this warmth grew and spread, Ms. Amber found herself growing more and more relaxed
>Like a thousand tiny blankets were covering her from the inside
>Relaxing back into the couch, she shifted as the sensation reached her feet
>Toes curling up at the delicate tingles, the saurian's mind was even starting to feel a bit scattered
>She knew what this sensation was, what was causing it....but like an out-of-focus picture she just could not pin it down
>Then again, she didn't really care as it rose up throughout her chest and arms
>Hugging herself as the feeling increased, her long neck draped itself over the couch's arm, tongue rolling out of her mouth
>This was bliss personified, and as she just let the tremors of warmth take hold, she failed to notice how her belly twisting and shifting in faint, directed motions
>All of a sudden, the warmth began to spike!
2/?

>>8918961
Shit, my sides

>>8919224
Patience anon~
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>8919284
>some of them are even doing it for actual research purposes!
True saints of saurian kind!

>"Go with your gut," as the old saying goes.
>Motherly saurians will happily dote on you and care for you
>Only if you're a good boy and stay settled in mommy's tummy though
Dick status: M U H

>>8919292
I love where this is going.
>>
>>8919292
>As if condensed into a ball, the fuzzy-wuzzy feeling began to work it's way up from her stomach
>Passing through her chest, the saurian let her arms fall down beside her, head almost touching the floor as she arced her body
>Impossibly, the sensations only seemed to increase as this globe rose up past her collar-bone, and began to enter into her neck
>An outside observer would have seen the bulge in Ms. Amber's belly shift and decrease, just shortly before her long, gracious neck started to gain a bulge of it's own
>Determined and driven, this wriggling lump was soon past the collar bone of the saurian, and steadily moving along the length of her esophagus
>But all Ms. Amber could tell at the moment was that the pleasure was slowly coming closer to her head, and she did -not- want it to stop
>Over the course of hours (or was it minutes?) the feeling increased, the bulge moved, and soon enough, the sensation was pratically right at her noggin
>Opening her mouth wide, her entire body flexing and contracting at once, Ms. Amber let out what could only be described as massive 'rumble' of contentment, her mouth opening wide as she did so
>The saurian's form shook.....and a human slid out of her throat, right onto the carpet
>Smelling heavily of sweets and chocolate
>Both lay panting in the house, though Ms. Amber was the first to regain her senses while the little human boy just enjoyed the feeling of fresh air across his body
>A single eye angled to stare at the floor, finally noticing the new addition to her carpeting
>At that moment, everything clicked for the older saurian woman.....who simply smiled
>"Mmmmmmh, my my, seems you finally figured a way out dearie~." She hadn't expected him to actually pull off a successful internal recall.
>Most simply lacked the determination to pull it off, as it was a very strenuous activity
>Saurian muscle is no laughing matter, but that he had managed to make her feel so.....good, well, it was not to be overlooked
3/
>>
>>8919577
YES
Yeeeeessssssss
I love it.
>>
>>8919425
>True saints of saurian kind!
Tirelessly working for the betterment of saurian/human relationships

>>8919577
Aw, he got out, can't win them all I guess
Though seriously, love it, is that 3/3 or still 3/? ?
>>
>>8919577
>Lazily, she used her mouth to snag his leg
>The boy groaned, defeated.....and was promptly surprised to find himself laying on her cushy torso, head nestled between her breasts
>Giving him a small peck on the head, Ms. Amber grabbed the remote for the television
>Switching it to some saurian soap-opera, she spoke up as she felt the boy start to give into the exhaustion he was probably feeling. "You should really work on having a plan for getting away -after- you get out, but I think I'll overlook that this time."
>"Rest for now. You have school tomorrow, and you certainly can't afford to miss any more of that."
>The lad was already dozing, and as Ms. Amber got comfortable, she thought best on how to get Ms. Reese to at least give him some extra credit
>As well as whether or not to give him a box of chocolates to take home
4/4

>>8919284
>Long term effects
I recall an earlier greentext insinuated possible addictive qualities in a saurian's biology, and I might try exploring something similar to that.
I'm also working on the Cave Bear prehistoric thing, which is turning into a fucking monster of a tale but I aim to try extrapolating on the beneficial properties as early man found out
>>
>>8919693
Was 3/4, just had to add some final words. I am a sucker for wrapping things up
>>
>>8918874
>>8919292
>>8919577
>>8919695
That was solid gold, dude.
I loved it. Thank you.
>>
>>8919652
>>8919693
>>8919766
Thanks lads, inspiration is a funny thing
Big thanks to whoever did that back-and-forth beforehand, really activated my almomds
>>
>>8919695
>I recall an earlier greentext insinuated possible addictive qualities in a saurian's biology, and I might try exploring something similar to that.
Was sorta thinking about this earlier today but I kinda like the idea it's mutually addictive, but also makes the saurian/human less receptive to anyone other than their partner, at least until the effects wear off
Was thinking that on the human side it also does things like make the digestive tract better able to eat liquid/prechewed food, let them find it easier to doze off/go into a sorta half asleep/pleasure hazed state, and something like your sensitivity clusters idea that lets them read the saurian's mood/make her feel better, possibly also things like sweat now includes vitamins and what not that it's difficult for saurians to produce
Not too sure what to do on the saurian's side, though if you go with the protector idea probably something that makes them generally more caring for humans

>I'm also working on the Cave Bear prehistoric thing, which is turning into a fucking monster of a tale but I aim to try extrapolating on the beneficial properties as early man found out
Really looking forward to it

>>8919713
Sorta picked that up on part 4/4, though also seconding what >>8919766 said, 10/10 anon
>>
This has been an absolutely fantastic day for this thread.
I loved every minute of it.
However, it is late here and I need sleep.
I will happily attend another thread.
Much love, friends!
>>
>>8919991
Night anon, probably see you in a new thread tomorrow
>>
>>8920010
Yes!
>>
>>8919983
Pretty much all that sounds intriguing for the long-term, and kinda fits the idea that the two races have the ability to achieve a sort of symbiosis for individual members. Specially the point about the saurian/human becoming less receptive to taking in/going in others
As for saurian benefits, could be the humans increasing ability to bring them pleasure from their movements, as well as some of that protection and caring instinct stuff you mentioned

There are plenty of ways to take it, though, and always fun to see alternative takes on such things. Like how some push the saurian supremecy angle, other focus more on individual character interactions, a few just like sexy dinos, some go for a balanced approach, and some just dig size-difference vore
>>
>>8919991
Sleep tight, don't let the saurians bite!
Just let them swallow~
>>
>>8920103
mmmmmmmmm
>>
>>8920081
It's kinda odd, I love the saurian supremacy angle, but I'm also growing on the idea that "benefits" for internilization are almost entirely one-sided for the humans, at least when it came about during prehistoric times, it gains the tribe the protection and (addiction induced) affection of a saurian, and leaves the human in question entirely unharmed. The saurian comes off addicted to said human and starts finding herself protective of the tribe even if she has no real reason to

I kinda like the idea the saurian supremacy is just a modern outgrowth of these primitive drives to consume, protect, and care for "their" humans in a setting where humans are used to having more agency than they did when it first arised
>>
>>8920257
>saurian supremacy is just a modern outgrowth of these primitive drives to consume, protect, and care for "their" humans
Crap, I like that. If only because it helps me feel better about the concept on a whole. For some reason the early greens with explicitly domineering saurians rankled my autism, probably because I have a thing for underdogs. But that little note is pretty good. Probably just gonna fold it right into my headcannon
>>
File: tumblr_lfhshmGEXi1qbbpaoo1_500.jpg (120KB, 500x672px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lfhshmGEXi1qbbpaoo1_500.jpg
120KB, 500x672px
>>8920397
Good.
>>
>>8920397
Yeah, I will admit to going pretty heavy on the femdom+vore aspect of those early greentexts but I've always liked the idea there's no hostility in their actions, it was just a mix of saurians excelling at some things and having a subconscious desire to both consume and care for humans coloring their interactions

The moment someone mentioned the idea of primitive humans using internilization to get saurians on their side protecting them it clicked that the two ideas fit together

It's just that now in this modern setting centuries of natural selection has left a a strong, species-wide desire to protect/care for humans AND a strong feeling equating internalizing with the best way to protect/care for an individual human, (doesn't hurt that indulging in it feels really, REALLY good for said saurian) makes saurians err on the side of assuming they're helping humans by taking charge, caring for them, and/or internalizing them out of the blue even as they're jumping through mental hoops justifying their actions or coming off as condescending and annoying, especially by less thoughtful saurians
>>
>>8920887
This world building makes my heart happy
Off to bed, should hopefully get Cave Bear vs Saurian done tomorrow, and who knows what else as these threads seem to spark inspiration at the strangest time
Rest easy folks!
>>
>>8920955
Good night!
>>
old story I did for original threads

>a lot of humans losing jobs due to saurians being just bigger and stronger than humans
>you're the only human at your workplace
>never late for work, always asking to work more hours, never taking vacations, etc for fear of losing your job
>can't really do much but go get food/coffee for your co-workers, acts has a messenger, or any other small job your boss can think of
>hasn't fired you due to pity and finds you desperately trying to please cute
>the other saurians you work with are kind of patronizing about it
>treated more like a work mascot/pet
>one day when you're delivering coffee one of the saurian girls working at a desk jokes you could earn some extra cash if you ate her out under the desk
>you blush, bite your lip, and stammer out "how much?"
>she stops smiling and looks at you seriously then gets a lewd grin on her face
>she takes out her wallet and pulls a $50 out
>you go to reach for it but she pulls it above your head and says you'll get it afterwards and if you do a good job
>she moves back and smiles while waving the $50 around
>you get the hint and move under her desk
>she moves back in with her chair and now you're boxed in by the desk and her massive legs
>you spend the rest of the work hours under a desk and your head between massive scaly thighs
>there were even a couple of times where others came in and you feel her twitch and fidget much more before squeezing her thighs together to make you stop moving
>she has to physically pull you out from under the desk to snap you out of it
>smelling and tasting fresh air jolts you out of your lust/saurian sex scent daze
>she doesn't look much better off than you either
>she gives you the $50 while saying she'd be more than willing to give you more extra jobs
>in fact, she says she'll give you an extra $20 if you head home without washing her scent/juices off yourself
>you mull it over and almost say no until she pulls the $20 out
>>
>>8921012
>you two walk out the building together so she can makes sure you uphold your end
>the whole ride home on the bus had you blushing intensely
>saurians kept eyeing you knowingly and you blushed even harder every time a new one would get on, start sniffing the air, and then staring at you
>you end up under her desk several more times over the week and earn some extra cash just like she promised
>it gets even worse when word spreads and others catch on to the arrangement
>you're now earning a lot more cash, but at the cost of becoming the work place bitch
>you've lost count of all the fetishes you've been payed to enact at other's pleasure
>you've tasted every single co-worker multiple times
>most likely been under every desk
>they even found a pole that they made you dance and grind on in the building
>you've stopped wearing underwear under your pants because of how often your payed to strip
>though there are the times some of them pay you to where things, panties or any other fetish wear they keep bring in for you
>still don't know how they know your size for this stuff
>they even got you a collar at some point
>you pretty much never take it off now
>this goes on until you get called into your boss's office
>you sit in the giant chair built for saurians fidgeting and looking nervous while she looks down at you from her chair and desk
>she says she knows everything that has been going on
>you turn pale and get ready to start pleading with her to not fire you
>you only manage to stammer a couple of syllables before she places some money on the table
>you go quite and stare up at her before blushing and ask her what she wants you to do
>she tells you to get naked and lay in her chair
>you do has you're told and lay there waiting for a few seconds
>you hear movement and the sound of clothes being removed
>her giant ass comes into view before it descends on you and covers you completely
>you spend the rest of the day acting has a seat
>>
>>8921040
>this is how every day at work was like from now on
>performing sexual acts for whoever had the money
>>
>>8920955
Night, looking forward to it

>>8921012
>>8921040
>>8921058
I'd be lying if I said I didn't love the idea of saurian run businesses hiring humans specifically for that sort of thing
Or saurian higher ups having human secretaries who spend all the day under their desks, as a seat cushion, or in their bellies
>>
>>8921146
Same.
>>
>>
>somehow miss an entire thread
>so busy that I miss almost all of the thread after that
FUG

Here's the updated Party Dragoness pastebin: https://pastebin.com/t9XraE22

>You rest your head against Myra's belly, listening to the gurgles of her digestive system, the thumping of her excited heart, and her slow, steady breathing
>Your deflated cock is still buried inside of the dragoness's pussy, and your balls- and most of your pelvis- are soaked in dragoness juices
>Suddenly you feel Myra pull you up and out, grabbing your chest with both hands and dragging you across her belly as she brings you closer to her mouth; her jaw parts and her tongue glides across her scaly lips, and you think she's going to swallow you back down- not a bad place to rest, all things considered
>Instead, she kisses you, her lips pressing into your face, wetting it with saliva; her breath smells like wine
>You do your best to return the kiss, pressing your lips into hers, but the size difference means that it's little more than a peck; she seems to appreciate it though, humming gently, and you feel her tongue rake across your lips
>She forces her tongue into your mouth, filling it with her soft, fleshy tongue; you can feel her muscle gliding around the inside of your mouth and over every surface
>Her saliva tastes like wine too, but the feeling in your chest is greater than any intoxication
>Her tongue probes deeper, slipping into your throat; she's got her tongue so deep inside your mouth that you almost think she's trying to reach your stomach when she pulls back, leaving you panting for breath
>Then she leans forward, engulfing your head in her maw while still leaving enough room in between for you to see your surroundings
>Her tongue wraps around your head, tickling your neck and doing its best to completely slather you in her sticky, sweet saliva
>You return the favor, planting kisses on her tongue and on the insides of her mouth, lapping up her saliva, and licking her tongue in return
>>
>>8922417
Stroke her jaw.
Admire her teeth.
Get a better look at that deep, dark throat.
Check out her uvula.
>>
>>8922417
Get your hands all over that sweet tongue.
>>
Looks like we hit the bump limit

Probably going to sleep soon, guess I'll see you all in the new thread tomorrow
>>
Night folks, if a new thread isn't up by the time I wake up I'll probably make one around 1ish est
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 107

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.