[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP Thread It's 4/20, so go smoke a pole. Previous:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 461
Thread images: 181

File: 000.jpg (181KB, 850x939px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
181KB, 850x939px
ERP Thread
It's 4/20, so go smoke a pole.

Previous:
>>8859587
>>
File: Rules4ERPNoobs.jpg (447KB, 1300x900px) Image search: [Google]
Rules4ERPNoobs.jpg
447KB, 1300x900px
>>
>morning comf
>>
POST CARDS
>>
File: 46461.jpg (184KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
46461.jpg
184KB, 774x1032px
>>8864466
In a while? How long are we talking about? Days? Weeks? Months? Your hands are shaking a lot, a bit unusual and look at this.
>She raises her hand, the same hand she's using to stroke his bulge, showing him her finger tips and the strand of pre staining her smooth skin.
You're leaking quite a lot, so much that your pre-cum has soiled my finger! Now I wonder If you can put your actions where your words are..
>Xayah drags her hand down once again but this time she latches her fingers on the brim of his bottom, pulling it down enough to let his cock bounce out of their prison, slapping on his own body. Without losing much time, she coils her fingers on his shaft and slowly pumps back and forth while her index finger rubs the back of his shaft.
Haha! You're not bad, for a little kid at least.~
>She says, teasingly and shaking her butt from side to side while he keeps fondling her ample bubble butt.

>>8864471
Yeah! We don't need to accept our ''destiny'' as people call it. We need to fight against the river like I said. And well... I was wondering. Your body it's covered with tattoos, right? Do they mean anything to you?
>Asking the question, she wraps her single wing around Hanzo's back, pulling him closer to her form.
>>
File: H71.jpg (49KB, 223x230px) Image search: [Google]
H71.jpg
49KB, 223x230px
>>8864585
Oh man, under desk blowjobs are great but so is exhibitionism. Maybe the latter? It's been a while since I've been pounded.
>>8864596
Good. Would absolutely love to tease cute, embarrassed, straight friend.
>>
File: 5741cdf72904933b1d8b45b0.jpg (130KB, 570x427px) Image search: [Google]
5741cdf72904933b1d8b45b0.jpg
130KB, 570x427px
>>8864608
Nice image, this is my fetish.
>>
>>8864640
Scratches space kitty behind ear
>>
>>8864653
Holy crap. I did not expect to see Xayah of all things today. What a nice day today is.
>>
File: tumblr_oiow2cAnOM1r2qahdo2_500.png (274KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oiow2cAnOM1r2qahdo2_500.png
274KB, 500x707px
>>8864653
Ah, I... Of course they do, they mean quite a lot in fact, I could tell you a very long story about them, but I'd be afraid to lose your interest.
>Having to take a second to regain his composure after being pulled close, he got the obvious message she was sending. Bring a hand to his chest, he unzipped the top of his coat down to half, and slipped it off his shoulder, revealing the bare skin underneath.
Dragons. The present the ideals of power, strength, and the unification of two being into one complete whole.
>Snatching his eyes from his chest, back to her gorgeous face, now burningly close to his, the smile returned.
It symbolises a lot, but usually the person looking at them decides what exactly the symbols mean... what does it mean to you, Xayah?
>>
>>8864656
>but so is exhibitionism
Not him but I am definitely gonna make a note of that
>>
File: Ekko27.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ekko27.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>8864653
"G-Geez lady you ask a lot of questions...I don't exactly have a calendar for this sort of thing. The fact your fingers are attacking every weak point I have isn't helping either..."
>His eyes widen at the sight of the translucent strand of pre, wanting to turn his gaze away as she teases him for his sensitivity. Despite this his thick cock trembles from the lewdness of the situation, looking left and right wondering if someone might see them. Before he knows it warm air soon blows over his glans and is replaced by her hand stroking him once again, without his pants to lessen the stimulation. Ekko begins to thrust his hips forward, fucking her hand with lustful deep strokes that follow each movement of her digits. His constantly leaking pre spunk coats her fingers, adding a moist schlick to each gliding movement. He glowers but it loses a lot of its bite when he gasps every few seconds.
"Not a little kid...Damn it..."
>Ekko's hands slid underneath her skirt and drag it up until it scrunches across her lower back, his hands roaming her fat ass with dire need. He pinches and lightly spanks her rear in a little show of defiance, getting a feel for her body.
>>
File: 57534656_p25_master1200.jpg (93KB, 689x580px) Image search: [Google]
57534656_p25_master1200.jpg
93KB, 689x580px
>>8864672
>lazy purring ensues
>>
File: H18.jpg (72KB, 372x258px) Image search: [Google]
H18.jpg
72KB, 372x258px
>>8864728
Note your dick against my face.
>>
>>8864656
(Alright I'll start us off.)
>The sun beams down on the aroused male as he walks through the park, unable to keep his eyes off a short skirt or yoga pants that pass through his vision at any time. In his tight bike shorts his erection is clearly visible to anyone who deems to look his way, shamelessly parading around his turgid bulge. His fingers tense at his sides as he looks around for something to sate his lust even a little bit. A friendly neighborhood girl to grind against or even a pair of joggers he can follow behind as he touches himself. Growing tired of looking around he leans against a nearby tree and scans the surroundings, his toned body covered in a light sheen of sweat and causing his shirt to cling to his muscles.
>>
File: latest.png (191KB, 400x842px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
191KB, 400x842px
Kill me.
>>
File: H20.jpg (95KB, 348x688px) Image search: [Google]
H20.jpg
95KB, 348x688px
>>8864752
>Coming into the park with the intention of doing his daily exercise, the effeminate boy wore tight-fitting leggings made for running that hugged the curves and rounded shape of his posterior in all the right ways with his experience in tucking away that phallic object away coming into play as one would most likely pass him off or not notice while he wore a pink tank top that hugged his lithe frame. He walked around not paying much mind to on-lookers or his surroundings before he came to a bench that was close by to a certain male who was taking the time to rest. Starting his stretches, he gave quite the show to anybody watching while he warmed up and stuck out his plump tush frequently during his stretching.
Sorry, took a moment to get writing!)
>>
File: 464.png (1000KB, 900x1208px) Image search: [Google]
464.png
1000KB, 900x1208px
>>8864720
The unification of two being into one, a complete whole? Heh... Well, I know what you're talking about and I say it from experience. For me they symbolise that two are better than one! Most of the time.
>Xayah flashes a goofy smile, showing her teeth to him, closing her eyes for a brief second before opening her eyes once again, now with a gentle expression on her face.
I... am not very good with those things. I just go with the flow, y'know?
>She stares at his skin, the tattoos covering his shoulder and part of his chest.
Hoho, and you're not bad either. You're in a good shape.
>The bird lady plants her palm on his bare skin, gently massaging his skin.

>>8864729
Hey hey, but you're very little, like a little kid. So... Even if you are not a kid, you still look like one. A pretty cute one.
>Now that her fingers and part of her palm is covered with his sticky pre-cum, her moves at a faster pace now, letting out squishy sounds after every pump of her smooth, soft hand. Her strokes are now focusing on the tip of his glans, caressing and massaging the back of it with her index. Xayah's hand is moving in such a way to create more and more wet, lewd sounds for him to hear.
Ohhhoho, the little kid has other plans in mind I see.
>Xayah giggles at the senastion of his hands caressing her bare butt, pinching and kneading her ample rear between soft smacks on it. Every time he slaps her butt, he can feel how it jiggles.
Do you want to see it feel it directly, little kiddo?~
>After one last pump, Xayah moves her hand away, letting his cock hanging, erected and pointing straight up, completely covered with his own substance. Then, the bird lady turns around, shaking his hands off her butt before pressing her ample rear on his crotch, hotdogging his dick between her cheeks while her skirt is lifted upwards.

>>8864684
(I hope you have a good day, anon.)
>>
>>8864948
>The man's gaze soon falls onto the new visitor to his area, biting his lip as he openly stares at the plush poundable rear of the feminine boy. Each time he pushes his hips out the man shifted in his seat, wondering just how it would feel to have it pressed right against his body. Standing up from the bench with a groan he slowly approaches from behind, pressing his warm tent right against the ass of the cute boy. Each warm pulse of blood to his growing member was felt through the thin cloth, leaving little doubt what was currently grinding against his ass.
"Stretching is always good before a workout. Let me give you a little help."
>The man's hands reach around the boy's body and slips between his plump thighs, dragging his fingers along the skintight legwear. His hands graze right between his legs and if he did feel a cock tucked away it didn't deter him in the slightest. He leans forward and licks along the back of the feminine boy's ear, whispering huskily in it afterwards.
"I know a certain workout that'll do wonders for your core~"
>While he openly molests him some passerby stop and stare, some even pulling out their phones to record the action. A man or two stop their jog for a moment to stare with envy at the action before continuing on their way, visible tents forming in their pants as they watch.
>>
File: maxresdefault (20).jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (20).jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>8865013
You're experienced, are you? I'm glad to hear that, with your demeanour, it'd be a shame if underneath that fiery attitude of yours there laid a scared young girl.
>Her compliments made what little red there was covering his tan face deepen, and the touch of her soft palms on his hardened skin furthered the blush. Still, he managed to keep his cool, despite how hot the air seemed to get, and how hot she was pressed against him. As her digits worked the muscular plains of his pecs, he started to wonder if she was more interested in seeing his form in general, rather than the tattoos. He wondered even if that was the case; would he particularly care? A resounding no sounded through his mind, and with that, he planted a hand on her hips, the ones that swayed to alluring when they first started speaking.
Speak for yourself, although your clothing colours a bit too much of you for my liking. People like us with fit physiques, it's a tragedy to cover them up, don't you think?
>>
File: Ekko11.jpg (366KB, 663x858px) Image search: [Google]
Ekko11.jpg
366KB, 663x858px
>>8865013
>The constant belittling and tender caresses wear down on Ekko's confident airs, his cheeks heating up from being called cute while having his cock teased so expertly. Each stroke to his bulbous head causes him to shudder, his cock flesh twitching within her grasp as he attempts to keep himself under control. The simple act of her index finger gliding along his pre cum soaked skin makes him moan in barely restrained pleasure. The wet squelching ringing through his ears adds to the frustration, letting out a muted growl of discontent as she pulls away, his thick shaft throbbing with need in the cool air.
"M-More..."
>His whispered plea is answered when she presses her fat ass back against his body, his hands finding her hips as he grinds the underside of his member past the globes of her ass. Her butt crack is soon doused in his salty fluids, his eager humping causing his pelvis to collide with her jiggly rear each time. He pulls back so heavily during one stroke he presses his cock head right against her warm netherlips, kissing the entrance to her fuckhole with his glans. His hands slide away from her butt and grasp her thighs tightly, spreading her legs a bit wider as he leans against the wall.
"Please it aches so much...I want you so bad I can barely think. Just...Let me cum. I want to blow every drop of seed I have inside of you, Xayah."
>>
File: H70.jpg (53KB, 258x209px) Image search: [Google]
H70.jpg
53KB, 258x209px
>>8865037
>Perking up at the sudden touch upon his backside and the rubbing of the throbbing thing against him, a redness came over the boy's face while he shivered from the lick along his ear. The adventurous hands moving along his thighs and moving inward as they openly felt his slender body made him stir, growing hotter after each passing moment during the invasive touching. The watching eyes on them made him hesitate for a moment but he soon slowly start to bend over as he stood with his feet apart, going further and further until he touched the ground with his plump backside more than put on display for his new friend that was pressed up against him. For a moment, he wiggled his hips and brushed against the hardened thing rubbing against him before he stood back up slowly before he looked over his shoulder with a warm smile adorning his slightly embarrassed face.
Oh, you'd be so kind as to help me out with my workout today? Would you like to walk me through it once or twice? Although, I think we might want a bit more private setting for such a thing.
>>
>>8865165
>As the boy bends over the man's hands find their way to his wide feminine hips, holding them tight as he begins to buck forward and roughly prod his tent against his ass. If not for the thin clothes separating them he would no doubt be giving his insides quite the workout with his member, some onlookers covering their eyes from the risque sight. Idly letting his fingers toy with the space between the boy's legs he gives him one more lusty grind against his rear before pulling away, grasping his hand in his own as he motioned him towards a nearby group of trees.
"I would be more than happy to give you a demonstration...Or two. The workout can be extremely draining but rewarding in the end."
>His thick innuendo hangs in the air as he pulls the boy away from the gathering group of people, disappearing into the lush foliage that surrounds the park. As soon as they are out of sight the man leans back against a tree and drags his tight fitting bike shorts down past his hips. His hefty erection spills out into the air, a wave of cock musk following in its wake. His shaft practically dripped sweat that had accumulated from his exercise, making the smell of dick intoxicating. Looking over at the boy he traces his cock head with his fingertip, giving him instructions.
"Now you can either turn around a shimmy out of those pants right now...Or get on your knees and give your workout instructor a little prep before we get down to business. Up to you."
>>
I love cock so much! Almost as much as I love all of you anons!
>>
>>8864933
But you're too precious to die, not yet anyways.
>>
>>8865230
Thanks random poster.
>Slaps cock across face as thanks
>>
>>8865267
Thank you so much! I love you
>>
>>8865230
What do you love the most about cocks, anon?
>>
File: 87548.jpg (350KB, 550x899px) Image search: [Google]
87548.jpg
350KB, 550x899px
>>8865108
A scared young girl? Pfft, c'mon sweetie, i'm not like that.
>A smile keeps adorning her face, gazing at the man's bare skin before he plants a hand on her hips. She teasingly waves her hips from side to side while she drags her palm on circles on his muscular pecs.
I agree with the latter but my clothes are way better than yours! Mhmm. However... Yeah, It's a tragedy...
>She says as her hand keeps rubbing his muscular body but now she started to move his coat away, trying to take it off.
How about you show me more of yours? You're not bad, like I said earlier~
>Leaning her head forward, she plants a brief, quick kiss on his nose as her wing massages his back.

>>8865147
>Xayah rocks her butt up and down, following the rhythm of his hump as she can feel the wet pre-cum covering her cheeks, using the same substance as lube for the friction. Though she didn't expect him to actually do something else other than cum right there between her buttcheeks. When Ekko grabbed her thighs, spreading her legs to allow him to thrusts inside of her already wet sex, Xayah looks at him over her shoulder and giggles while covering her mouth with one of her hands.
It seems like the little boy is more than just little. You don't have to worry about anything... You can bust a nut inside me. Little boys don't need to hold back, right?~
>Flashing a wink to the short boy, she pushes her body backwards, pressing her enormous butt against his crotch. His cock head was already kissing her outerlips and with the sudden movement from the bird lady, the glans slides inside of her entrance, spreading her tight hole apart and at the same time pushing his entire shaft in one single thrust. Her buttocks slapped on his crotch and without losing more time, she moves her body back and forth.
So... Let me ask again. The bird got your tongue?
>>
Salutations /erp/, I've come to recreate this world, just the way I would like it to be, care to join me?
>>
>>8865330
depends, do I get some pussy?
>>
File: H4.jpg (338KB, 1064x1600px) Image search: [Google]
H4.jpg
338KB, 1064x1600px
>>8865228
>Giggling like an excited school girl while he was pulled away, the effeminate boy followed eagerly before he bounced up and down on his heels in excitement. Met with the enticing sight of the larger male's manhood along with that pungent scent that soon followed almost made him lightheaded as his mouth watered, pulling in his lip to nibble on it. Visibly gawking at the meaty thing hanging between their legs, the boy took a moment to snap out of it before looking up at the man with his big eyes that said nothing more than he wanted it and he wanted it badly. With the internal conflict of deciding on whether he should get on his knees to service the throbbing thing or bend over immediately, he soon came to a decision with his thumbs hooking under the waistband that wrapped around the curves of his hips as he tugged down his tight-fitting pants along with his undergarment. Shaking his hips to help pull down the leggings, he twirled around while giving a show of his bubbly rear slipping out of his pants ever so slowly. The boy finally pulled his pants down enough to fully expose the smooth, plump, pale ass of his to the man while he wagged it from side to side, beckoning them over.
I'm in the mood for feeling a rough workout. How about you come over here and show me that workout, hunk.
>>
>>8865330
Sure why not
>>
>>8864933
I'm seriously thinking about playing here so that this meme is going to end.
>>
File: Ekko7.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ekko7.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>8865309
>The sudden hilt into her sopping wet sex sends Ekko reeling from the pleasure, his balls pulling tight to his body as he attempts to keep himself under control. While kissing her womb with his cock head he gives her a few rough, short strokes, battering her cervix with all the lusty kisses he can manage. The pillow soft ass that was currently sitting immobile at his waist shook each time he did so, a small ripple flowing through the extremely soft surface. Stuck against the wall he can do little as she grinds his meaty shaft along her pussy walls, practically milking him of his salty pre with her hip rotations. He follows each of them as best he can, pulling back before ramming forward as he begins to fuck her in earnest. His hands stroke along her tummy until reaching the underside of her breasts, slipping underneath her shirt and taking a handful of her tits in his grasp. He immediately tweaks and toys with her nipples as he hunches over slightly, railing her sex like a lust crazed animal. The frothy mixture of their combined arousal drips down their thighs, forming a small puddle on the ground. At her last sentence he freezes for only a moment, looking up at her in shock and amazement.
"You...You did all of this...Just to say that? I have to say that I'm impressed."
>He tosses her another genuine smile before the need to fuck becomes too great, immediately giving her balls deep stroke after stroke to sate his need to breed.
>>
File: d05b4a84df7d563807a155e0d0662cd4.jpg (630KB, 1280x1042px) Image search: [Google]
d05b4a84df7d563807a155e0d0662cd4.jpg
630KB, 1280x1042px
>>8865309
Looks can be deceiving, I've learned. You cannot blame me for wondering if your looks were just a cover.
>With the kiss planted firmly on his nose, he waited a second, staring into those deep amber pools before leaning in and placing his own on her face, but he 'missed', and accidentally caught her lips. Despite the terrible mistake, he kept himself there deepening it with each second they held, beginning to smack his lips against hers. The glossy smooth texture of them made it all the more hard for him to even consider the idea of breaking it. With her wing wrapped tight around him, and their hands a mess in what little space there was between their bodies, he pulled her in closer and shut the gap and the bare skin of each lovers chest burned against the others. All the while, he shimmied his body to work off the rest of the clothing that covered his chest. Breaking for a moment, he teased her as both hands got to work in taking over the shawl that adorned her shoulders.
If you want to see all of it, you'll have to uncover the rest yourself. It's a sight few get to see, so I'm afraid I'll have to make you work for it~
>>
>>8865342
Hehe, you're quite a scamp, perhaps I need to repaint your personality, what do you think of that?

>>8865385
No questions, oh how perfect! >Drawcia laughs maniacally from his response

>>8865420
You sound troubled, explain to me what you're feeling, I can easily erase all that is negative and paint something more positive for you.
>>
>>8865474
repaint my personality and I repaint your insides white
>>
>>8865347
>The man smiles at the decision of his soon to be workout partner, watching his plush ass spill out into the air awakening his lust once again. His footsteps echo ominously off the floor before he's directly behind his defenseless ass, grasping the base of his thick cock and slapping his fat ahead against his cheeks. A few flecks of pre cum are splattered across his butt from the action, reminding him of just how badly he's aching to rail him into submission. He first presses his underside right against the sissy hole of his lover, allowing himself to be hotdogged right before sliding it between the globes of his ass. He reaches back with his right hand and spanks his cheek before roughly fondling it, kneading the warm flesh between his fingers as he lets out a growl of approval.
"With an ass like this I thought you were a girl. Walking around in that skimpy outfit I should have maybe taken you right in front of that crowd..."
>The man presses his larger shaft further down until he lightly prods the boy's sack, rubbing a bit of his pre into his skin before finding his asshole once more. He grasps his hips while gingerly spreading his asshole with his cock tip, allowing the first inch or so inside. Without warning he immediately slams his full weight forward, sheathing every single inch of his juicy prick into the boy's receptive ass. Both of their sacks press together from the action as he stirs up the boy's cock hungry ass, pleasuring his anal walls with his erection. Wasting no time he drags his member free before repeating the action again, a bit more slowly so he can feel the button inside press against his head. His next thrust aims for it directly, pounding his prostate with enough force he almost flattens it, using the boy as little more than a living cocksleeve with his greedy thrusts.
"Now keep your breathing steady and push back against me! I'm not supposed to be doing all the work."
>>
>>8865474
Can you repaint yourself naked?
>>
File: 20170420_122558.jpg (186KB, 291x1052px) Image search: [Google]
20170420_122558.jpg
186KB, 291x1052px
>>8865479
Oh please I am full of many colors, there's no to full me up with yours.

>>8865489
>Drawcia blushes over Anon's lewd request
Y-you idiot, I'm not gonna take such a scandalous request from, say such a thing like that again, and you'll have to get use to living in a painting for the rest of your pitiful life.
>>
>>8865541
Want to bet? I guarantee I can paint your body with my "color"
>>
>>8865541
Aw, why not? I just wanna see you in a different light. In a new, beautiful set of colors of your skin. Is that so much to ask?
Though, I dont think Id mind being locked in a painting if it meant I got to see you nude.
>>
>>8865541
You seem kinda sinister, to be honest. I mean being "repainted"?
>>
File: 383372c9735f732ec87140d0c7e6277d.jpg (469KB, 1000x761px) Image search: [Google]
383372c9735f732ec87140d0c7e6277d.jpg
469KB, 1000x761px
>>8865407
M-maybe I did... Maybe I only wanted this... Who k-knows?
>After feeling those intense thrusts right at the entrance of her womb, her body quivers, arching her back a little as he fondles her breasts underneath her shirt. Her sensitive nipples are pretty stiff, loving the attention from his fingers as he kneads both of her humongous orbs. His pumpings become too much for her, her pussy was letting him know how close she was, clenching on his girth like there's no tomorrow and coating every inch of his veiny meat rod with her natural lube. Xayah was not moving her hips anymore, she's only standing there, looking at Ekko with one of her eyes closed and with her mouth hanging open, agape, letting out soft but yet audible, loud moans.
T-the little kid.. L-loves it r-rooouggghnffnn. I see... If you don't stop now, I won't be able to hold back.. Umhnf!
>Her single wing waves, swinging and sending a soft stream of air on Ekko's body as the slapping sounds of his crotch colliding against her rear are filling the air around them. Every one of his thrusts are sending a wonderful sensation of joy and pleasure through her whole body, specially her nipples. Xayah's legs are feeling weaker and weaker as her orgasm approaches and her orgasm become more acute by each passing second.
>>
File: Xayah needs more art, plox.jpg (293KB, 512x899px) Image search: [Google]
Xayah needs more art, plox.jpg
293KB, 512x899px
>>8865440
...!
>The sudden ''mistake'' took her by surprise. She maintains her eyes open, gazing at his face as the gentle kiss continues. Xayah corresponds his kiss, brushing her red lips on his before the kiss is finally broken only to feel his bare chest pressing on her.
A man who knows what he wants, I like it. You should've say so earlier~
>Without anything more to say, she places her hand on his hand, pulling it away before taking a step back to take off her top in front of the archer. In a matter of seconds, her bare chest is exposed, her large mounds bare in front of him and he can clearly see her pink nipples, erected. Without a bit of shame, she procceded to pull down her bottom as well, all the way down. In a flash, Xayah was already completely bare in front of him. Raising her wing just mere inches away from him, she points at him with it.
Now, now. You owe me something.
>Xayah giggles, crossing one of her arms on her underboob while the other one rubs an index on her lips.
>>
Luuuuuurkerrrrrrs...

Come out to pla-ayyyyyyy...
>>
File: H40.jpg (220KB, 1280x762px) Image search: [Google]
H40.jpg
220KB, 1280x762px
>>8865487
>Enjoying the larger male indulge himself in the boy's pillowy mounds with both his hands and shaft, he rubbed up against that throbbing prick that ached for release while he bent over. The boy placed a hand on a nearby tree while he kept himself on display as he was groped and fondled without hesitation. With the hard hand coming down onto his pale cheek that made it jiggle from the force, the boy let out a small yip as his body jolted and the place where his rump was hit slowly started to show a red mark. A sigh came from him while he bit his lip and enjoyed being played with before he was penetrated with a small, whimperish moan escaping him until he felt the rougher entry follow that bulbous head. The sudden forceful entry made the boy wince and his body tensed up for a moment as the turgid shaft pressed into him against the tight walls that enveloped every inch of the man's length with a welcoming warmth. His own sex springing to life from the rougher approach to show his enjoyments with his chest rising and falling from the heated breaths of his while he heard his newest instructions. He took a deep breath before he bucked backwards when he felt the man's cock push into his depths so his bubbly rear bounced off of their hips with a loud slap. Repeating the motion that started to make his pale end turn redder with each slam into him, the boy moaned as he felt the thick rod plow him while he peered over his shoulder.
Seems...like a regular, easy workout to me.
>>
>>8865658
Don't worry, I'm here baby.
>>
>>8865658
No.
>>
>>8865556
I doubt you could do it, my magic paintbrush won't let you do such a thing.

>>8865576
No, I am perfect the way I am, and I don't need some lowlife peasant to say otherwise. I'll simply laugh at you once you suffer within the painting.

>>8865603
Heehee, well it's not all that bad.
>Drawcia gets out her magic paintbrush out
Wanna know how it would feel?
>>
>>8865703
Perfect the way you are, huh? I guess so. But if you were so perfect, you wouldn't be afraid of showing skin. You act like you've never done it before, or something...
>>
File: Ekko.jpg (189KB, 695x904px) Image search: [Google]
Ekko.jpg
189KB, 695x904px
>>8865643
>Each powerful constriction around his girth pleasured his sensitive rod to the point of ecstasy, Ekko having to bite his lip to keep himself from screaming out the proof of his pleasure. His sloppy balls deep fucking is only spurred on with the woman's watchful gaze upon his as he spears her to the womb again and again. His sack slaps messily against her sopping wet cunt, pulling back with the orbs covered in their combined fluids. The amount of cum fermenting inside begs to be released, pulling tight to his body as he buries the entirety of his cock inside of her multiple times in a few seconds. Looking at her adorable face constantly shifting from the pleasure he can't hold back, letting his cock nearly slip free from her loving nethers before diving back in with lusty intent.
"X-Xayah..."
>He leans forward just enough to press his lips to her own, hungrily pushing his tongue inside of her mouth and toying with her own. Simultaneously creamy cum erupts from his tip and spills right into her womb, rope after rope of virile seed filling it to the brim with his load. Roughly tweaking her nipples he continues to bump against her cervix, draining the full load of his balls right into her sensitive cunt. When her womb is filled the excess flows out like a river, imploding outwards and slathering his pelvis and her thighs in the fluid. When his orgasm slows to a trickle he nibbles on her bottom lip, pulling away and laying one last shorter kiss right on her mouth.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 194x259px
>>8865668

Who are you? (Who who? Who who?)
>>
Go to Bed.
Owain Claiming an Angel.

Woke Up.
Owain Claiming a Bird.
>>
>>8865703
>He slowly backs away, eyeing the rainbow paint dripping off the brush with fear, and just a little bit of curiosity
Won't you just paint me so I'll enjoy it?
>>
>>8865703
Your paintbrush? but look at my paintbrush
>Anon says pulling out his large cock
>>
>>8865655
Oh you're not just something I like sweetheart, you might just be something I need~
>As she slowly and painfully undressed before his eyes which stayed stuck to her form, reluctant and perhaps even unable to avert their gaze from such a beautiful sight. After piece by piece her body was stripped naked, his hands explored, not at all afraid to covet her body like the prize it was. For man who hunted beast in his spare time, girls who were part animal always seemed to be his weakness. Bringing her frame to his and pressing the two together, feeling the white hot skin even through his clothing.
I believe I do, and I wouldn't dare deny you what you have so graciously given me.
>Without a word more, he slipped whatever parts of clothing were sticking to his beating chest off, and worked at the threads that held up his trousers, undoing them to let the fabric fall satisfyingly to the earth with a soft sound. In front of her stood a cock, as erect as the mound on her breasts, which the bowman wasted no time tweaking with his hard digits.
>>
>>8865665
>The man takes the boys words as a challenge, letting his throbbing cock rest inside of his ass for a few moments as he thinks. Without a moments notice he continues his deep anal pounding as he did before, paying extra attention to his sensitive bitch button with each thrust. He ground his cock head along the sensitive bundle of nerves and then proceeds to spear his insides once more with his thick appendage. As punishment for the back talk he punctuates each time he pulls out with another rough slap along one of the boy's cheeks, his rear soon being covered with bright red handprints from the abuse. The claps of flesh colliding with flesh ring out loud enough to echo in the air, no doubt alerting anyone who passes by to what is happening. He delves forward one last time before merely letting his member twitch in his anal depths, spilling more salty pre inside of him but doing nothing else. After a few seconds he reaches around and places his cupped hand just out of reach of the male's tip, able to be thrust into if he shifted forward.
"Well how about this. I'm not going to move at all. If you want to feel me inside of your tight ass you're going to have to get moving. Now go."
>The sound of leaves being crushed fills the air as another male steps into view, his pants already in a heap behind his. His pre cum lubed shaft approaches ever closer to the boy before finding his lips, the man no doubt masturbating to the sight up until this point. The first male lets out a short bark of laughter followed by another spank.
"Look, another incentive to get moving. Open wide, sweetheart."
>>
File: SUMMONED.gif (2MB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
SUMMONED.gif
2MB, 500x275px
Surprise motherfucker
>>
>>8865958
AHH ITS A WIZARD
>Throws net
>>
>>8865958
>*Hides shotas*
>>
>>8865723
Well...to tell you truth, I've never been with anyone that isn't one of my creations, so they never told me to do a lewd action like that.

>>8865781
No, no, no, I'll paint you how I want it to be, and after this you'll no longer be the deviant you were once before.

>>8865789
I-i'll have you know that this brush can erase things too, so I can erase that rod of yours and you will still be alive.
>>
>>8865968
>Is completely demobilized by said net
GOD DAMMIT

>>8865980
Go ahead. Hide them, they'll be back soon.
>>
>>8865988
You haven't?
Well, aren't you curious in the slightest?
After all, when will you get an opportunity to enjoy such lewdness, if not with your own creations?
Maybe I can show you something interesting, too.
>>
File: Momma Panda.jpg (736KB, 825x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Momma Panda.jpg
736KB, 825x1100px
Good afternoon dearies~
>>
>>8865992
What's up DMG?
>>
>>8865992
>Ties net ends, and drags away to the Wizard hut
God damn wizards, breaking into my card games...
>>
File: H35.jpg (288KB, 750x1300px) Image search: [Google]
H35.jpg
288KB, 750x1300px
>>8865852
You're a poor excuse for an instructor..
>Whispering under his breath in a pout, the boy rocked and wiggled his hips with the shaft embedded within his fleshy, constricting walls that embraced the leaking mass with a lovely warmth. He pushed himself forward and his body shivered in delight while the thick length slowly slipped out until the fat head was all that was left inside him along with his own dribbling member pushing into the hand before him. He bucked backwards again and took the entirety of the large prick inside his tunnel before he was shocked to see a newcomer approach and so boldly press the tip of their shaft to his lips, not leaving a moment for him to say anything. Finding more pleasure than embarrassment in this situation, the effeminate male happily parted his lips and took the second man's cock into his mouth. His luscious lips tightly sealed around the rounded head as his tongue properly welcomed the third party. The boy loved the fact he was being spitroasted now and started push back and forth, taking the cock in his mouth deeper until it pressed against the back of his throat while he let the length hilted inside his ass freely leave before slamming his plush rear back into the male's hips that was behind him. He grabbed a hold of the man's waist that was before him to help him in his motions while he repeatedly pushed forward to bury his face into the second male's crotch before coming back down onto the first man's hips behind him.
>>
>>8866004
Good afternoon Panda mom
>>
>>8865992
Ey, how you doin' today boobie magic girl
>>
>>8866004
.. O-oh my..

>>8866005
Wasting some time before I head out today. Road trip, thought I'd peek in for a quicky or two.

>>8866013
I'm NOT A WIZARD... I'm a magician! it's differenct
>>
>>8866004
I'm sorry for never coming back yesterday but do you think I could bury my face into your balls now?
>>
>>8866034
Hey, you got the hat! And you got the magic skirt too, that's a wizard in my book!
>>
File: 4781e63e08b25cda2dfeb163752c9a47.jpg (129KB, 1038x1280px) Image search: [Google]
4781e63e08b25cda2dfeb163752c9a47.jpg
129KB, 1038x1280px
>>8866034
Did I cast a spell on you hun?~ *giggle*
>>8866044
>Always loving to please lifts her flaccid cock to welcome anon's embrace
Of course sweetie~
>>
>>8865988
No you won't. I saw the way you looked at my rod.
>He says stroking his thick member starting at the base, moving slowly
>>
>>8865988
I really don't want that! I'm quite happy with my deviancy as you call it..
Can't you just like, accept me for who I am instead of painting over me until I'm perfect?
>>
File: Lurking.jpg (160KB, 427x686px) Image search: [Google]
Lurking.jpg
160KB, 427x686px
>>8866033
See last post. Looking for quickies before my road trip.

>>8866056
It's in the MAGICIAN'S book too!
>The poor mage jerks about in the net. trying her best to escape but failing.
... Stupid meanie..

>>8866068
No! It's just.. that.. uhmm..
>The small mage pulls her hat over her burning cheeks, trying to hide her embarrassment
... I have good experience with cute pandas...
>>
>>8866068
Oh, uhm, thank you...m-mom.
>He was a little hesitant to say something that made him embarrassed and red in the face while he eagerly got on his knees before the motherly figure. He pressed his face into the heavy set of hers as his breath brushed against the balls in his face while he sighed.
>>
File: shh.png (94KB, 191x249px) Image search: [Google]
shh.png
94KB, 191x249px
>>8866099
>The motherly panda giggles at the small mage's actions, putting a finger on her plump lips she winks at her
No need to feel embarrassed darling, Momma don't bite.... hard~
>>
>>8866099
I don't trust em, no matter if you call yourself a wizard, magician, or a trickster!
>Scoops her up in the net, pulling her to a safe place, before putting the net down at that.
Eh? I ain't mean! Don't try and use your mage charms on me. I'm immune to any fancy tricks.
>He puts his hands proudly on his hips.
>>
File: 16414.jpg (158KB, 850x1005px) Image search: [Google]
16414.jpg
158KB, 850x1005px
>>8865740
>The intense pounding drilling her love tunnel pushes her over the edge. Each one of his pumps are kissing the cervix with reckless abandon, as If trying to penetrate inside and spurt everything inside of her. Her love walls squeezes down on his cock, tightening the already tight from of her pussy as she let out a loud moan and her gooey juice splatters on him and her thighs. Xayah's eyes roll back for a brief moment, int he peak of her intense orgasm just before Ekko leans in to plant a brief kiss on her glossy lips. Closing her eyes as he continues to mould her sex with his delectable manhood, she can feel a huge amount of sperm filling her womb with his hot texture. The amount was too much, enough to fill her to the brim and leak out of the edges of her slit, dripping down as he doesn't stop kissing the entrance of her womb, trying to breed the bird with his human seed. Xayah's closes her legs together as his meaty rod rests inside of her and with a peace sign she opens her eyes to look at him after the short kiss on her pouty lips.
I... I know the answer now, kiddo~
>She says, pulling his sex out of her pussy, allowing him to see her huge rear in display and his seed leaking out of her.

(That was really good, thank ya)

>>8865805
H-heey! You don't like fooling around, don't you?
>Seeing his bare form made her lick her lips with her wet muscle, brushing her red crimson pillows before reaching down and squeezing down her fingers on his shaft. Immediately after, she started to stroke back and forth, focusing on the head of his meat.
You really know how to treat a lady. I guess that's one of your traits, I can guess.
>Wrapping her wing around his back once again, she pulls him closer to her womb, pressing her left mound on his bare skin and gently humping on him, brushing her pink nub on his chest, teasing the man as she leans forward to lick his neck as she continues to masturbate his erected member.
>>
where are the buttholes
>>
>>8866143
Wanna taste hun?~
>>
>>8866023
"You don't seem to mind my instructions one bit. You're much better at this when you have something to occupy that mouth of yours."
>Smiling smugly to himself he allows the boy to milk his prick as he sees fit, only giving him a small cock head rub across his prostate to keep him going. The first man soon finds himself unable to stay stoic, meeting the feminine boy mid way with a thrust of his own. The resounding clap fills the air as they begin to mate like animals, taking a much more firm hold of his hips as he plows him with reckless abandon. Off white pre spunk spills out of his asshole as he is pounded, loosening it up ever so slightly as he attempts to make it an even better hole for him to bury his cock inside of. His cum filled balls seem to swell in size, oodles of seed being produced and stuffing his sack as he feels his orgasm begin to build. The second man soon works into the same rhythm, placing his hands on top of the eager cocksucker's head and guiding his lips up and down his shaft. Giving the back of his esophagus constant loving kisses with his head, the hefty taste of his pre ejaculate spreading through his mouth. The man's needy thrusts causes his balls to slap messily against the boy's spit soaked chin, a subtle reminder of how badly the male wants to unload his seed right down his throat. Each time the facefucking male rams forward the boy's nose is buried within the well kept tuft of his pubes, filling his nostrils with the mind blowing masculine scent. With both of his holes properly filled with cock and each male heading towards their orgasm there's no doubt no part of the boy will be free from spunk.
>>
File: ekko31.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ekko31.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>8866141
(Yeah that was fantastic! Glad you enjoyed. I love Xayah in game so seeing her in ERP was a pleasant surprise. Enjoy the rest of your day.)
>>
File: Lord Dom (63).jpg (484KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Dom (63).jpg
484KB, 1300x1300px
>>8866143
but I just wanna lurk
>>
>>8866152
I want to eat out my mom while she strokes herself over my face!
>>
>>8866152
Y-yes?
>>
File: 4bd154d5866fd044dfb94412ee8ad7af.png (916KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4bd154d5866fd044dfb94412ee8ad7af.png
916KB, 1000x1200px
>>8866137
>The mage quivers from her words. Legs crossing tightly as her eyes swirl in a head lightening embarrassment.
I.. I like biting.. just a little bit.. Momma..
>She only grips the hat that covered her face tighter, being shadowed by the thick panda.

>>8866140
>With a cheeky little smirk the mage swings her hands towards the anon, tossing glowing little bit of magic at him
Blah blah! I'm putting a spell on you blah!
>>
>>8866141
>>8866176
IT'S OVER, FOREVER LOST TO OWAIN'S HAREM OF WAIFUS
YOU WILL BE MISSED
>>
>Owain claimed a bird and an angel
Now what?
>>
>>8866185
You still sick or finally feeling better?
>>
>>8866185
god dammt LD why do you have to always give me a fucking hard on?
>>
>>8866141
You should play Xayah more.
Another time.
When I can actually fuck you.
>>
File: Lord Dom (366).jpg (84KB, 578x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Dom (366).jpg
84KB, 578x1199px
>>8866204
I am officially not sick, anon. Finally.
>>8866205
Because if I don't, I'd feel bad about barely ERPing lately.
>>
>>8866176
Teach me to write like you Ekko (I'm actually serious, your writing's really descriptive and creative,in my opinion)
>>
>check thread for some eeeeeeeeee arr peepee
>nothing but Owain and his harem shitting up the place
Making my way downtown walking fast, faces pass and I'm homebound.
+1
>>
>>8866197
AHH MORE MAGIC, YOU WON'T GET ME VILLAIN
>Violently waves arms around in a circle, leaving her and the net unattended, as he fights the imaginary demon.
I'LL DEFEAT YOU THIS TIME
>>
File: drawcia_by_zeldyy-d8j5wt4.jpg (191KB, 776x1028px) Image search: [Google]
drawcia_by_zeldyy-d8j5wt4.jpg
191KB, 776x1028px
>>8866002
Y-you can show what it would be like, I won't do anything bad to you.

>>8866082
>She uses her brush to erase the tip of his penis
NO, you won't be needing that!

>>8866090
A deviant like you doesn't deserve me, not until they are pure and perfect again.
>>
File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>8866217
>really descriptive and creative
>>
>>8866216
well you accomplished your job.....
but other than my erection what's up?
>>
>>8866223
>He nods a little at her promise, and takes a step closer to her, wrapping his hands around her waist and pulling her flush against him. Just like that, his hands would gently comb up her midriff, against her chest, and grope at her soft breasts through her dress.
It'd help to take this off, first...
>He adds, slowly peeling her dress down, if she lets him, to grope at her soft globes.
>>
>>8866222
>Sneaking out of the net she skips away, throwing little packets of glitter at the anon to trick him
ZIM ZIM SALABIM! Get him!
... Stupid anon...
>>
>>8866223
>Pulls out pencil and draws his tip back on
Two can play that game
>>
File: Lord Dom (224).png (669KB, 1000x1376px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Dom (224).png
669KB, 1000x1376px
>>8866240
Not much really. Just chilling, watching YT and reading some JoJo.
What's up with you anon?
>>
File: Ekko26.png (1MB, 670x1041px) Image search: [Google]
Ekko26.png
1MB, 670x1041px
>>8866217
(Emulation! I recommend reading over a session when Trixie, Kinx or Velouria show up. They all really know how to paint a picture. I also recommend playing Corruption of Champions since there's a lot of interesting turn of phrases in there you can incorporate into your ERP.)
(Glad you enjoy what I wrote anon. I've been trying to improve.)
>>
>>8866251
>distant screaming as anon does heroic battle against the sparkles of doom.
>He never returned home that day.
>>
File: 1492710989629.jpg (156KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
1492710989629.jpg
156KB, 1191x670px
>>
>>8866197
>She licked her lips at the girl's words, and felt, even more, drive to tease her from how nervous the mage was acting. She swayed her childbearing hips from side to side, eyes focused on the small mage as she approached her
Oh don't be so nervous baby~ Momma will take good care of you~
>>
>>8866256
Pretty much the same, just waiting until I head back to campus for my next class. You feeling better?
>>
>>8866223
>Her words are really starting to get to him now. He bows his head, seemingly giving in
Pure? Well.. Okay. You can paint over me, if you think it'll help
>>
>>8866276
Serial Rapist
>>
>>8866141
Why would I bother tarrying when I've one such as you in front of me?
>Feeling the touch of her soft palms on her delicate rod make it twitch. It radiated heat like stone that'd been sat in the sun all day, and her silk skin rubbed over and over on the glans made him grimace. Fuck, she wasn't kidding when she said she was experienced.
And from the looks of things, you know how to treat a man. But please, do show me how much you know.
>Tongue dragging itself across his neck so tantalizing, he could feel her fangs gently poking from her mouth as if she was ready to bite. Part of him enjoyed the rush it gave, although most of his mind had already melt, his tip now pressed against her pussy, still being stroked at the top by her eager-to-please handiwork. Her erect nipples were grated against his washing board like chest, much to her pleasure. He reached down and clasped both hands to the fat of her thighs, and lifting the light girl up so she was balanced on his torso. Looking up at her, he teased by pulsing his cock, making it rub against her.
Beg for me~
>>
>>8866276
Muh dick
>>
>>8866276
>Pokes smile
>>
>>8866217
THIS IS THE END ERP. GOOD GAME!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>8866305
gg no re, cucks

>Owain
>>
>>8866303
I meant slime... I guess smile also kinda works tho.
>>
>>8866312
aren't you a cuck?
>>
File: E2.jpg (218KB, 1322x758px) Image search: [Google]
E2.jpg
218KB, 1322x758px
>>8866161
>The poor boy was being fucked on each end relentlessly and not given a moment to rest, not like he minded it much though. His tongue coiled around the shaft stuffing his face repeatedly as it filled his mouth with ease and frequently slipped into the tighter reaches of his gullet to kiss the back of his throat with a salty residue being left behind with each one. With his senses being overwhelmed and the heavy, masculine scent clogging his mind, his eyes slowly rolled back with his own member aching for release as the rough poundings made it bounce freely in the air. The effeminate boy moaned out around the cock in his maw while the male behind him pounded away at his reddened ass without hesitation now as each grinding rub against his sensitive node made him quake and quiver with pleasure. With his impending climax about, his body tensed for a few moments as his hole tightened around the large shaft plowing away at him from behind before his momentous orgasm washed over him and his prick shot rope after rope of his own seed onto the ground. His whole body shook from the pleasurable feeling coming in waves while his legs threatened to buckle right there if he wasn't being pulled into the man's hips over and over with a loud slap.
>>
File: Lord Dom (166).png (280KB, 380x786px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Dom (166).png
280KB, 380x786px
>>8866280
Lots better. Comfy under a blanket with the AC set to Nuclear Winter, can't get any better than this.
Is this considered blogging? Am I blogging right now?
Uh oh.
>>
>>8866277
>Something inside the mage gave in, if it was fear of the panda that was much larger than her, or her love of being babied she couldn't help but run forward, hugging at the wide hips of the thick bear. squeezing her tightly as her face was level with her belly. holding her in a loving squeeze, hat still covering her face
... You're warm..
>She mutters out. Face buried in the warm, fluffy fur of the bear.
>>
>>8866327
We are all cucks futilely beating our dicks while Owain breeds all of the sluts and seduces them to the point they will never ever ERP with another player.
>>
>>8866338
Yeah it's blogging...
glad to hear you're better though, you gonna get back to erping soon?
>>
>>8866263
Thanks for the help anon!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnS-05XoXs4&ab_channel=SilliSRemix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sifVwz5Nguc&ab_channel=SilliSRemix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNdO95XfJ8I&ab_channel=SilliSRemix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmf-TW5rWiY&ab_channel=SilliSRemix
>>
File: 0b9cfe61aa0810f19edcf7e5a3c2fd5b.jpg (845KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0b9cfe61aa0810f19edcf7e5a3c2fd5b.jpg
845KB, 1200x1200px
>>8866362
>No Brick and jointy
2/10
>>
>>8866362
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2TO5atI4rU
>>
File: Lord Dom (9).jpg (28KB, 240x290px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Dom (9).jpg
28KB, 240x290px
>>8866351
That's the plan. I'm not doing anything right now though, if you're interested.
>>
>>8866376
Nah I'm heading out soon, classes and such.
Maybe later if you're up for it
>>
>>8866376
Damn that was quick
>>
>>8866372
>>8866370
>>8866362
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc8KdyU8N8Q&ab_channel=SilliSRemix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP_SQqWTFb4&ab_channel=SilliSRemix
>>
>>8866276
Give me that empty-headed, vapid smile, Suu!
>>
>>8866370
>dmg with glasses
How did I not know about this earlier aaaaaa
>>
File: Lord Dom (175).jpg (173KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Dom (175).jpg
173KB, 850x850px
>>8866384
Aw, that's a shame.
See you later, anon.
>>8866386
What can I say?
I love dick.
>>
>>8866421
b-but I haven't left yet.....
>Cries in his corne
>>
File: Lord Dom (140).png (212KB, 535x474px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Dom (140).png
212KB, 535x474px
>>8866430
Yeah, well, you're gone now!
Shoo!
>>
>>8866347
This is not ERP anymore. It is NTR.
>>
File: nightgown.gif (248KB, 448x512px) Image search: [Google]
nightgown.gif
248KB, 448x512px
>>8866344
>She enjoyed the feeling of the smaller, yet still curvaceous, girl nuzzling into her plump belly. She hummed a pleasant melody as she embraced her back, massaging her back and scalp with her hands
>>
>>8866421
Looks like you already got a taker, two anons as soon as you come back. Think you can handle it?
>>
>>8866443
Jeez it's like I'm just a walking dick........
I will never leave.....until my class starts in 2 hours (that is soon to me okay)
>>
File: 46416.jpg (655KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
46416.jpg
655KB, 1000x1200px
>>8866291
>Xayah keeps rubbing her hand back and forth on his twitching length, dragging her tongue across his neck before the man grabbed both of her thighs to lift her light body with his strength alone. Her wing was still wrapped on his back, helping to the balance as she looks at his eyes and then her eyes wandered down to look at his cock head poking and rubbing between her outerlips, teasing for a penetration in her already wet slit.
Shu, shuu... A rebel doesn't beg, Hanzo~
They take it without asking!
>After a wink, she uses her wing to push her body forward against him and forcing a penetration right away. Her butt slapped on his groin as his glans spread her tight, wet entrance and immediately drills a gap inside of her love tunnel. Xayah's wall started to pulsate, milking his manhood from the inside, caressing every one of his veiny bumps as she closes one of her eyes with a deep blush on her face.
Ahhh... The dick of a hunter is wonderful.
>>
File: Lord Dom (323).png (183KB, 481x358px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Dom (323).png
183KB, 481x358px
>>8866453
Geez anon, gimme some credit. I've handled more than two anons before.
I'll be fiiine.
>>8866458
Aw, anon! Don't feel bad, you're not just a walking dick!
Anons can make good seats sometimes, too.
And 2 hours isn't soon at all! You can do plenty in 2 hours.
>>
>>8866218
>While both men head towards their orgasms they plow into the sexy trap's body with even more force, using him like little more than a cheap onahole to sate their lust. The first man reaches his peak first, taking a firm hold of the boy's head before ramming the entirety of his girth into his mouth. His member slips down the curvature of his throat and visibly bulges as he explodes, feeding delicious blast after blast of cock milk right into the boy's stomach. He rolls his hips to squeeze out even more, the tight confines of the boy's mouth practically draining him dry. Midway through his orgasm he steps back just enough for his twitching head to rest across his tongue, plastering his tongue with the salty flavor of his seed. He finally pulls out just enough for the last eruption of viscous semen to splash across his cheeks and face, covering the entirety of his face in the substance. The man pounding his rear suddenly hilts himself inside of the boy's cum hungry ass, dousing his walls in the jelly-like spunk. As he sees the trap boy cum his hand reaches down and overstimulates his prick, furiously jerking him off as he attempts to impregnate his boypussy. He presses his nutsack to the femboy's, allowing him to feel every tug of the hefty nuts right before they unload their contents into his butt. Thrusting with a bit more need he pulls out and begins to jerk himself off, shooting the rest of his splooge across the pale globes of the boy's fat ass. With his face and rear covered in seed both men wipe their cocks off on their respective parts, making sure the scent and feeling of cum will cling to his body until he takes a shower. The male positioned at his butt rubs his hand across his sperm dripping cheek, a throaty purr accompanying his words.
"I think we should make this little workout a weekly thing..."
>>
>>8866398
Because that's the only image of it </3

>>8866451
>After a moment of holding onto the motherly woman she sighs against the soft belly. Soon looking up at the busty panda. Stammering slightly she almost whispers the next few words
.. I'm almost sure I saw.. A-a cock...on you..
>>
>>8866517
>>8866332
(woops.)
>>
>>8866501
Nah LD I'm either the best seat or I ain't worth it....
If you want we can try but if I just leave it isn't my fault. I will warn you beforehand though, so if you want to erp I'm game.
>>
>>8866501
You sure you ain't rusty from lack of pratice? If not, wanna fuk?
>>
>>8866532
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>8866518
I gave gelbooru a quick look and this was the best one I could find. This fucking sucks
>>
>>8866553
I have that image. I just don't post it 'cause it's barely a DMG image.
>>
>>8866518
>The panda looked down with a jovial expression to the girl's face between her massive cleavage and giggled
Oh honey... what do you think was pressing against your belly~
>Pointing out the large member squished between their stomachs
>>
File: 464846.jpg (91KB, 779x1025px) Image search: [Google]
464846.jpg
91KB, 779x1025px
>>8866208
(I'll drop as Xayah sometime. Hopefully she gets more art because right now she barely has any. She's a league girl so I expect a lot of art.)
>>
File: Lord Dom (196).jpg (412KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Dom (196).jpg
412KB, 850x850px
>>8866532
Eh, it's alright, I don't mind getting dropped.
What're you interested in, anon?
>>8866546
Now that I think about it, I probably am rusty at it, but the best way to fix that is to just do it.
Come on anon, whip it out, let's fuk
>>
>>8866553
>>8866564
>DMG pictures that aren't completely repulsive
These are some of the cuter drawings I've seen of her 2Bhonest.
Cute > zomg bewbs/puffy/thicc
>>
>>8866571
>(J-just got a call saying my friend's on their way for me.. Is it cool if we do something later when I see you around? I really wanna do this <3)
>>
Who's lurking right now?
>>
>>8866600
Sounds good baby~ see you around
>>
>>8866590
Anything except getting fucked.....I want to keep my asshole safe.
>>
>>8866564
True. I suppose I'll just have to accept there's only one good pic
>cries
>>
>>8866603
https://youtu.be/498OznJOYMs
>>
File: tumblr_nlr73gZ4Lf1skb1lbo1_500.jpg (98KB, 433x343px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlr73gZ4Lf1skb1lbo1_500.jpg
98KB, 433x343px
>>8866603
Hi.
I'm about to leave, though.
>>
>>8866590
>Anon begins the remove his pants, anxious to finally bed the Green Meme Queen
What are you into?
>>
>>8866582
Have this image of Owain getting cucked
>>
>>8866617
Fuck off Paul. Finish that RP from yesterday.
>>
File: H66.jpg (266KB, 850x881px) Image search: [Google]
H66.jpg
266KB, 850x881px
>>8866517
(Do you mind stopping here? I had great fun with it and the second person thrown in there was unexpected but really good. I'd love to clean up and all but I've just been getting pretty tired for some reason.)
>>
>>8866582
>implying it matters
You belong to Owain now.
>>
>>8866638
(Yeah that's entirely fine. I know I kinda pushed it a bit longer with doing that but glad you liked it. Have a good one incase poster.)
>>
File: 61464.png (565KB, 800x773px) Image search: [Google]
61464.png
565KB, 800x773px
>>8866642
(How naive are you? Do you truly believe the whole ''claimed'' thingy? Or are you memeing at me? I hope It's the latter because otherwise, you're acting like a child who needs something to latch on.)
>>
>>8866694
Don't bother engaging, just carry on. It's not gonna stop anytime soon
>>
>>8866694
It's less about them believing it and more that it discourages people from ERPing with Owain who they have a hateboner for.
>>
>>8866694
S-Sorry, Mrs. Owain! I didn't mean to speak directly to you without permission! Please don't tell Owain, I don't want him to fuck my waifu in retaltiation...
>>
>>8866734
Owain is actually a bland person, other than his lust for dick he's a good dude.
>>
>>8866485
>Shocked by her suddenly slamming down on his large member, he gasped audibly, loud enough for anyone who happened to be nearby to hear. He grimaced and recoiled, having to take a second to regain balance and his breath which had been stolen away by the feisty girl who was riding his cock with what little manipulation she had in her spot. It was almost admirable; her sexual prowess.
Ah, there we are. Perfect, it's good, had to begged you'd have been like every other girl in this world with a fake front. But you, you are quite something aren't you?
Truly a rebel indeed~
>Wrapping and snaking his arms around her and bring her full chest to blissful squash against his, he ran his hands down her back, and groping her thick ass, using it as an axis to bounce her up and down on her cock. A reward for being a refreshing partner.
The body of a Vastaya is better, let me assure you~
>Without wasting anymore breath on pointless talk, he waited until she looked into her eyes with that delightful pleasure look of lust and want, and kissed her again, locking both her top and bottom lips with passionate parts of his figure.

//Sorry for the late reply, got caught up in something. Back now however~
>>
>>8866744
I don't think bland is a positive word. Seems like it doesn't fit with the rest of the sentence.
>>
File: tumblr_oeavmh9XH01qe3rwko1_1280.png (134KB, 700x735px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeavmh9XH01qe3rwko1_1280.png
134KB, 700x735px
>>8866749
//An image wouldn't be amiss.
>>
>>8866760
it's good to me...
>>
File: Lord Dom (1).jpg (289KB, 510x764px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Dom (1).jpg
289KB, 510x764px
>>8866613
Come on, anon! I wasn't -gonna- peg you if you didn't want me to.
How about a good ol' blowjob? That shouldn't take too much time, hm?
Sit down, make yourself comfortable.
>>8866621
(Up to you anon, I'm up to just about anything that isn't poop. I can do subby Dom too, if you'd like.)
>Dominator eyes Anon's junk, sizing him up. She's seen worse, less impressive packages. Showing indifference with a shrug, she starts taking her own clothes off, throwing away her helmet, shirt, and skirt, leaving the yellow gloves on.
>She puts her hands on her hips, waiting for Anon to make up his mind.
>>
>>8866582
Is Xayah the only person you play? I'm curious.
>>
>>8866779
(How about a blowjob? Something simple.Can I get dommy Dominator? )
>Anon discarded his pants and slowly approached the naked woman. He looked anywhere that wasn't her eyes as he began to stroke his dick, trying to get an erection.
>>
File: bland.png (20KB, 475x264px) Image search: [Google]
bland.png
20KB, 475x264px
>>8866777
Are you sure you aren't thinking of another word?
>>
>>8866779
Yeah a blowjob sounds good.
>Anon sits on the couch, he unzips his pants and pulls out his thick member letting it rest upon his thigh.
>>
>>8866837
no it's correct, he's uninteresting. I prefer that instead of all the rumors so bland is good in his situation.
>>
>>8866837
Hi Owain
>>
>>8866862
Oh, I got you.
>>8866863
Just some inquisitive fag. I'll go back to lurking now.
>>
>>8866263
>I also recommend playing Corruption of Champions since there's a lot of interesting turn of phrases in there you can incorporate into your ERP
I once knew a writer for that and he was the most pompous, obnoxious faggot I ever met.
>>
>>8866779
Did we get a new LD ava?
>>
>>8866906
nope, same good ol LD. Not the paul one
>>
>>8866919
I thought Paul was the only person here who played LD.
Anyways it's good to see someone actually playing her for once.
>>
>>8866940
no paul just stirs shit up.......
he doesn't rp anymore.
>>
>>8866966
Yeah, let me rephrase that sentence.
I thought Paul was the only person here who "played" LD.
>>
>>8866940
New LD is chill, shit taste in avas aside.
>>
File: tumblr_ooin1sgmsk1tjgwyfo1_1280.png (568KB, 900x821px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooin1sgmsk1tjgwyfo1_1280.png
568KB, 900x821px
Greetings! I also brought a shark specifically for that anon who keeps asking.
>>
>>8866978
THERE'S THE SHARK
>>
File: Border Patrol.jpg (83KB, 625x923px) Image search: [Google]
Border Patrol.jpg
83KB, 625x923px
>>8866978
Kass take your handsome ass back to birb country
'fore I depot you back
>>
File: 00484.jpg (270KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
00484.jpg
270KB, 800x1000px
>>8866749
I told you I am not like... T-those ladies.~
>She can barely hold back her moans when he grabs her bubble butt with both of her hands to bounce her body up and down on his lengthy shaft. Her juices covered his meat rod, completely, helping to the friction and the rather intense slapping of her butt against his crotch. Xayah's stiff nipples are pressing on his bare chest, rubbing up and down in between each little jump. When he pressed his lips on hers, she corresponds but this time she slides her tongue inside of Hanzo's mouth to wrestle with his wet muscle, exchanging saliva and at the same time, her pussy walls clamped down on his manhood like there's no tomorrow, tightening the tunnel he's thrusting in.
Ahh.. ahh.. I-I don't know how long I can hold back..
>Xayah says after breaking the kiss for a brief moment, looking at Hanzo's lips which are covered with a thin layer of her crimson lipstick now before planting her glossy lips on his to continue the kiss as her wing keeps her body close to his.

(Don't worry about it. Mine are a bit fucked up too.)

>>8866797
(No, I play other avas.)
>>
File: Lord Dom (206).jpg (582KB, 986x814px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Dom (206).jpg
582KB, 986x814px
>>8866833
>Dominator rolls her eyes, unimpressed. She turns away from Anon, going to grab a chair for him to sit on. Shaking her head as she drags it behind her, she eventually sets it down in front of Anon.
Sit.
>She gives out an order, with a somewhat annoyed tone. She quickly starts tapping her foot, completely impatient.
>>8866846
>Dominator manages to catch a glance at his bulge, which looks interesting. She walks right behind him, a little too giddy, and as he sat down and pulled his cock out, her suspicions were confirmed! His cock was a decently sized one, something she can enjoy.
>She kneels down in front of him, and reaches for his length. After helping him spread his knees a little, she makes herself comfortable between his legs, hands wrapped around his shaft.
>As she starts casually jerking Anon's cock, she stares up at him, seeing if he has any more requests.
>>8866906
(I'm nuLD, the not-Paul one.)
>>8866974
(Boooooooo)
>>
>>8867022
For future reference and possible session, would you possibly like to let an anon eat out your ass while you stroke your dick over his face? Teasing and humiliation isn't needed but welcomed.
>>
>>8867022
>Upon hearing the command, Anon quickly makes his way to the chair, resting on it and slightly spreading his legs, giving Lord Dom a bit view of his growing erection in between.

I-is there anything you want me to do?
>>
>>8867022
Dear diary,
and that ass was fat
>>
>>8867022
>Anon relaxes as Dominator's hands wrap around his shaft, the soft feel against his thick member is virtual bliss to him. He watches patiently as she strokes slowly, her eyes meeting his.
As good as this feels, it isn't a blowjob.
>He says cheekily, his cock growing ever more just from her slight stimulation.
>>
File: fa3b6a9c6beb8528f519de42bfae2e02.jpg (474KB, 1122x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fa3b6a9c6beb8528f519de42bfae2e02.jpg
474KB, 1122x1200px
>>8867017
And you've no idea how fucking thankful I am for that... in fact, why don't I show you?~
>With those words, and her breathless moans he walked the pair forward before carefully dropping to his knees, and laying her down on the cold stone ground. Letting her wing lie flat and provide a bed for her body, as soon as she was the slightest bit settled he slammed his cock back inside. This time forcing the entire strait of it pierce and penetrate her honey pot, right to the core. Picking up whatever pace he'd lost and then some, his tip began to kiss the cervix, beating against the entrance of her womb like a battering ram on the inner gates of the most beautifully constructed castle you could think of.
Why hold back, if you show restraint...
>Pumping down hard in on fel stroke, his tip pushed past the doors they'd been desperately knocking on. Raising his torso, he brought his arms outstretched and balanced himself on her chest as his hands grasped her tits, groping them harshly and turning the pale skin beneath his digits red. Looking down on her, he was in a much better position to fuck.
I'll have to punish it!~

//Nonsense, you've been as fantastic as ever.
>>
File: Lord Dom (153).png (113KB, 653x1027px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Dom (153).png
113KB, 653x1027px
>>8867077
(I've done something like that before, so sure.)
>>8867080
>Lord Dominator walks in front of anon, and quickly gets on her knees, moving her hair out of her face.
>She wraps a hand around Anon's dick, trying to make it stand up a little quicker. It's nice to lend a hand, after all.
Yeah, just don't pull on my hair. Keeping it nice and straight is a pain, so don't mess it up -too- bad. Other than that... do whatever you like, I guess.
>Inching a little closer, Dominator cups anon's sack, and starts gently massaging it. She gives it a few light tugs and mild squeezes.
Oh, and let me know if you're going to cum. Don't just blow your load outta nowhere.
>>8867096
(Not fat enough!)
>>8867130
>He had a point. This stroking just won't do!
>Dominator leans in, tongue sticking out to lick Anon's tip. She doesn't tease too much, though, as she quickly wraps her lips around his tip.
>Before going down any further, she makes sure to thoroughly wet his glans, coating it with her spit.
Hmph, homt humph ihn muh mouh, uhnthand?
>Her mumbling doesn't make sense, but she doesn't really care if he understands or not.
>She starts lowering her head a little, taking the first three inches into her mouth, both hands massaging Anon's testicles.
>>
File: IMG_6945.jpg (34KB, 236x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6945.jpg
34KB, 236x625px
>>8866099
>good experience with cute pandas
heh
>>
>>8867266
neat, I'll try to catch you at another time then.
>>
>>8867272
Lewd Kenken.
>Pets panda.
>>
File: 1487705976010.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487705976010.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
Hello
Where are the lolis?
>>
>>8867266
(You have room for one more session?)
>>
File: 1491244730868.png (651KB, 1280x826px) Image search: [Google]
1491244730868.png
651KB, 1280x826px
>>8866991
>>8866996
But where will I go?
>>
>>8866991
Cease, Chat
>>
>>8867323
I'm not Chat. I'm the anon who was making the "where's the shark" jokes.
(Still hoping for a Sidon ava. Someday.)
>>
File: Lord Dom (287).png (309KB, 407x625px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Dom (287).png
309KB, 407x625px
>>8867309
(Aye, what'll it be, my man?)
>>
>>8867266
>Anon lays his head back closing his eyes, her tongue pressing against his shaft as her mouth goes lower against it. When she speaks he doesn't understand her, but the vibrations feel so good against his cock. Anon putting his right hand on the back of her head running his fingers through her hair.
Sorry....I didn't get that. But please don't stop beautiful.
>He says as his breathing starts to slow down, her delicate hands rubbing against his balls. He looks down at her, her head between his legs and her soft lips on his cock. He enjoyed the view of her ass aswell, giving off a small grin.
>>
File: PANDA BUTT!.png (66KB, 209x197px) Image search: [Google]
PANDA BUTT!.png
66KB, 209x197px
>Shakes plump panda milf butt randomly
>>
>>8867266
>He nodded as he listened to her instructions, taking note of them and saving it for later. As Dominator grips his shaft, his dick almost immediately springs to life, causing the Anon to blush as his second head took control. He began to moan as Dominator began to slowly move her hand up and down his shaft as her other hand fondled his balls. This was getting to be too stimulating for the poor Anon.

C-can you be a bit more gentle Ms. Dominator?
>>
Post results

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
>>
File: 1420920720042.jpg (400KB, 744x995px) Image search: [Google]
1420920720042.jpg
400KB, 744x995px
I-I have to pee really bad!
>>
>>8867388
>Smacks Panda milf Butt and watches it jiggle
>>
>>8867370
(Any kind of femdom is good with me. I'm not all that picky. Just no CBT, please.)
>>
>>8867388
full pic
>>
>>8867388
If only you didn't have a dick....
I'd wreck that ass
>>
>find a galko thread on /a/
>remember there's no galko here anymore
>>
File: IMG_6944.jpg (113KB, 859x929px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6944.jpg
113KB, 859x929px
>>8867388
!!!
M-mom, stop that.
>>
>>8867406
Stupid watersports fetish... this post took me from flaccid to raging hardon in zero time.
>>
>>8867434
>>8867426
>Giggles in approval and shakes some more~
>>
>>8867388
I want to bury my face deep in that ass and sniff it again
>>
File: 1492283532129.jpg (440KB, 744x993px) Image search: [Google]
1492283532129.jpg
440KB, 744x993px
>>8867476
What do you think caused her to piss herself?
>>
>>8867406
Quick! Use my face!
>>
>>8867482
full pic
>>
File: Full panda.png (287KB, 375x464px) Image search: [Google]
Full panda.png
287KB, 375x464px
>>8867463
You getting jealous of your Mommy hun?~ *giggle*
>>8867482
(Forgot the pic sorry~)
>>8867441
You get either all of me or none of me baby~
>>
>>8867494
I can't stop it! It's coming out!
>>
>>8867463
I think I prefer you over your mother. You're so cute~
>>
>>8867482
You're pretty horny aren't you~?
>>
Lurkers, AWAKEN!
>>
>>8867491
Probably the remote controlled vibrator in her ass.
>>
>>8867547
How about waiting too long to use the toilet?
>>
File: results.png (93KB, 1257x782px) Image search: [Google]
results.png
93KB, 1257x782px
>>8867404
>>
>>8867538
You could say that I'm addicted to love~
>>
>>8867573
Nah can't be. She probably got spooked or something.
>>
>>8867589
Is she aroused by the shame of pissing her panties?
>>
>>8867594
Nah can't be. She's probably thinking to herself "Oh darn"
>>
File: IMG_6698.png (492KB, 800x1091px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6698.png
492KB, 800x1091px
>>8867513
I'm not jealous! J-just put some clothes on or something, geez.
>Given that Kenny's butt was more tight and firm than plump and jiggly, maybe she's a bit jealous.

>>8867536
Shush, I am not.
>>
>>8867594
I'm slightly ashamed that I want to suck the warm piss out of her panties.
>>
>>8867618
I would be if I were her.
>>
>>8867404
>

>>8867578
Are you me
>>
>>8867588
I can give you a lot of love you know.
>Anon's pants began getting tighter as he tried to not stare at the milf's 'third leg'
>>
>>8867619
yes you are.
>Anon pats the cute panda's head scratching behind her ears.
>>
>>8867521
>plants face right underneath waterfall
>>
File: Lord Dom (350).jpg (12KB, 236x330px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Dom (350).jpg
12KB, 236x330px
>>8867377
>Dominator goes further down on Anon's cock. Half way down, it hits the back of her throat, marking her limit for now. She starts bobbing her head up and down on his cock, leaving one hand to massage his balls, using her second one to stroke the lower half of his length.
>She'd usually slap his hand away from her hair, but she let him have his fun.
>Her position made her look like a maid servicing her master. On her knees, beneath Anon, legs under her fat, plump ass, with a mouth full of cock. Realizing just how pathetic she must look, Dominator can't help but feel a little excited, for some odd reason!
>>8867398
...Eh? A bit more... gentle?
>She hasn't even done anything yet, and he's already asking her to slow down?
>Dominator gets a sinister idea, apparent by the wide grin over her face. She lets go of his shaft, putting both hands on his scrotum. She starts giving each testicle its own separate treatment. She starts tugging a little harder, and squeezing a little tighter, raising an eyebrow as she looks up at her toy.
How's this, hm? Gentle enough?
>>8867428
(Ah, you're gonna have to tell me what CBT is, brain's not working. Otherwise, I'm up for some femdom. I'm not the creative type, so it'd be best if you tell me what you'd like to do exactly.)
>>
File: 814.jpg (68KB, 1280x675px) Image search: [Google]
814.jpg
68KB, 1280x675px
>>8867204
I... I like the way y-you think...
>Now laying down on her back, on her wing, raising her legs and locking them around his back as he keeps using his own weight to slam against her crotch like an ape. Her love walls are quivering on his meat, squeezing down to milk his manhood as she can barely resist her orgasm. After crying out a loud, audible moan, echoing through the place they were in and while he grasp her large mounds of flesh. She can't hold anymore. Pulling him against her form, her love juices covered his crotch, splattering on his smooth skin with her fluid as she looks at him with her mouth hanging open and her tongue licking her crimson lips. During her orgasm, her walls pulsated, rhythmically clamping down on his manhood, to wring him out while her body is full of bliss.
A-aahhh... I think I like being the prey. Sometimes, of course.. ~
>Her words leave her glossy lips with a gentle motion of her mouth.
>>
>>8867619
Clothes are overrated, and I thought you enjoyed sleeping naked too during the night at home~
>>
>>8867619

Don't be modest Ken.

>pats her on the head
>>
>>8867646
Oh~ is that so hun, why don't you give it Mommy?~
>She pushes her massive cleavage up with her arms and licks her plump lips in anticipation for anon's 'love'
>>
File: IMG_6712.jpg (54KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6712.jpg
54KB, 500x359px
>>8867648
I am no-aahh...
>She melts beneath the scritching, her face immediately relaxing.

>>8867709
M-Mom! Don't just tell people about that, come on!
>She's solidly flustered.

>>8867749
do not pet
>>
>>8867786
dont reply to that chicken shit
>>
>>8867685
(Not That anon, but I think it means Cock, Ball Torture.)

>Anon was just about to let out a sigh of relief before she kicked it into third gear. His orbs shifted and stretched in her grip as pleasure shot up Anon's body, causing him to let out grunts as he raised his hips to give her easier access to his sack. He stared longingly at his freely flopping cock, wanting to please it as well. Looking to make sure Dominator was focused on his jewels, Anon's hand slowly moved down his body and gripped his manhood, giving it a few slow pumps.
>>
>>8867685
(It's cock and ball torture. Basically anything that would seriously hurt the family jewels is a turnoff for me.
And maybe getting tied up and used as LD's personal sex toy?)
>>
>>8867786

Oh sorry. What would you prefer?
>>
>>8867685
>Feeling her hand pumping his shaft at the same time as his cock hits the back of her throat he can't help but keep his eyes on her amazing body, his cock fully erect inside her mouth now. Anon's cock leaking pre down her throat as he nears climax, he lets his load loose down her throat and overflowing inside of her mouth as he pulls out his throbbing cock letting off his last shots all over her face.
Fuck, this was amazing.....but I think I want a little more before I go.
>Anon says reaching over and spanking her ass, leaving his hand on her ass cheek cupping it with a firm grip. His rugged hand holding her bare ass under her robe.
>>
>>8867786
>kissus the kenny
>>
>>8867786
>Eyes practically turned to hearts as she put her hands to her cheeks and cooed
Ooh and you were so adorable when you need to sleep with Mommy every night
>>
>>8867786
>As he scratches her head lightly anon places a soft kiss on her forehead.
You're so adorable, I for sure like you more than your mother, you're just too cute.
>>
Advertising here, too. Bullying allowed.
>>8867832
>>
>>8867750
>Anon's heart was racing as he slowly approached the woman. She was a fair bit bigger than him, in more than one way, but to him that just mean more to 'love'. He stood before her and began by groping her ample chest, the thing being so large that it managed to slip out of his grip a few times. His hands explored her body as he searched for ways to pleasure her.

Anything I can do for you mommy~?
>>
File: IMG_6942.jpg (70KB, 642x913px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6942.jpg
70KB, 642x913px
>>8867798
I fucked his waifu so it balances out.

>>8867836
>kissu

>>8867857
>She makes some incoherent but pleased noises, her eyes already half-lidded. If this went on for much longer, she would certainly fall asleep.

>>8867810
Eat your greens and shush.

>>8867847
>Kenny covered her face with a paw, her cheeks fiercely heated from embarrassment.
C-come on, stooooop...
>>
>>8867912

Yes ma'am...
>>
>>8867912
Aww you like the scratching?
>He asks chuckling as his fingers run through her hair, he surprisingly gives her a kiss on the lips. His lips pressed on her soft lips. He pulls away slowly waiting to see her react.
Sorry you're just too cute.
>>
File: ff070446dde81fb210b7b7e48d25e106.jpg (148KB, 1280x1140px) Image search: [Google]
ff070446dde81fb210b7b7e48d25e106.jpg
148KB, 1280x1140px
Oh no, I gotta head out to do some errands darlings, I'll see you later tonight or tomorrow
>>
File: 1491812620864.jpg (873KB, 1275x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1491812620864.jpg
873KB, 1275x2048px
>>
>>8868016
Oh my. Maybe you should let me pull that skirt up for you little one.
>>
>>8868016
>Fucking slices Tomoko's eyes
>>
>>8868016
Someone please pick up Tomoko, then humiliate and cuck me with her.
>>
https://strawpoll.com/x27w773
>>
File: Lord Dom (281).png (214KB, 813x999px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Dom (281).png
214KB, 813x999px
>>8867799
>Seeing anon give in so easily made her giggle a little, amused by his easy surrender.
>A moment after Anon grips his own cock, she slaps his hand away, shaking her head.
Nuh-uh, you're not allowed to do that. Don't overstep your boundaries.
>Giving him a little warning, she goes back to roughly playing with his balls. Taking pity on him, she leans her head in, and wraps her lips around his cock, quickly taking it all in. It was an easy task for her, as he wasn't all that big.
Mm... Hm.
>She mumbles, staring up at her toy as she kisses the base of his cock.
>>8867803
(Alrighty, no torturing.)
>Dominator was putting the final touches on her life-sized toy. Plenty of condoms ready, cock ring in hand, arms and legs spread open, tied down to her bed...
>Once she was done, she pulls the sack off anon's head, giving him a few slaps to wake him up.
Wakey-wakey, Anon! You've had enough sleep now, it's time to wake up!
>She shook him a little, too, a little too impatient to use her toy.
(Sorry if this intro's a little unappealing. I can change it if you'd like.)
>>8867815
>A little unexpected, Dominator's caught off guard! With little to no time to swallow, his cum shoots out of her nose and her mouth. Anon gets ahead of himself and messes her face up some more, covering it with thick, hot ropes of sticky goo.
>After gulping down what she can, Dominator coughs a little, clearing her throat.
Guh... what was that all about? No warning, no-- Hey!
>Again, she was taken by surprise! Before she could complain, Anon had leaned over and spanked her ass, and began casually groping it.
Ugh, -more?- You already came, what more would you want? I'm not going to just let you fuck my ass, if that's what you're going for.
>>
File: 148ae7a75cd9e1b3807334397593.jpg (107KB, 1280x1640px) Image search: [Google]
148ae7a75cd9e1b3807334397593.jpg
107KB, 1280x1640px
>>8867693
I do have a few strokes of genius~
>He said, staring down at the girl who was all so prettied up when they first met, now a mess. Her hair ruffled and rustled up to the point where it was anything but straight. Beads of sweat running down her skin which glistened in the low light of the moon. Her lips parted and opened wide as she gasped for air, still recovering from the heavy orgasm he's bestowed upon her so graciously, the perk of her mouth was ever so alluring, so much so that he couldn't resist.
You like being hunted? Cornered? Used? I suppose I can indulge that desire~
>Moving himself up along her body as it lay flat against the ground, he shuffled until he sat above her modest breasts, wet cock dripping and twitching with anticipation. Just as she was about to question his actions, he thrust his needy cock into her gaping maw and stopped whatever words would've left it in their tracks. Not giving her any time to adjust, or working up slowly, he pushed all the way to the back of her chamber, and forced it into her throat, face fucking her completely as he was just doing to her core. Looking down into her near watering eyes as they begged up at him, he commanded her.
I baited you in, I caught you. You are my prey; now suck, prey. Suck and please your new master~
>>
>>8868236
>>8867204
Thank you for stripping away Hanzo's character just so you could self insert
>>
>>8868261
Name one male ava that doesn't strip away their character to self insert
>>
>>8868289
>Name one ava that doesn't strip away their character to self insert
FTFY
>>
File: ed7.jpg (46KB, 600x632px) Image search: [Google]
ed7.jpg
46KB, 600x632px
>>8868261
>implying literally any ava present itt is ever in character
>>
>>8868344
I'm not an ava but I'm always in the character of wanting to sniff cute girl butts
>>
>>8868219
So no anal?
>Anon asks chuckling as he watches her swallow, his cock still throbbing and her cute face covered in his cum made Anon want her even more.
Sorry about not warning you, you didn't say anything before hand though.
>He says as he lets go of his grip, watching her cute reaction and her vulgar mouth, his cock still in front of her face nearly touching her cheek.
You're so sexy when you're angry, that vulgar mouth just makes me want you more.
>He says teasing her, keeping his gaze on her face, his cum covering her almost entirely. He scoots a bit forward to help her clean off deliberately letting his thick meat pressing against her cheek. He uses a towel nearby to clean off his cum from her face.
(I'm about to head out in like 20 minutes, will you be here later in the night or tomorrow? I'd really love to finish up with you.)
>>
>>8868219
>It takes a few moments for Anon to come to, but once he does, he starts to struggle against the ropes currently holding him spread-eagle.
What the fuck? Where am I, you piece of...
>His sentence trails off as he notices the cock ring and the condoms and the realization sets in.
...oh. Oh dear.
>>
>>8868344
Wow its almost like this thread isn't meant to be a 1-1 interpretation of characters but taking them and putting them in situations that facilitate ERP, meaning that you have to take liberties or something.
>>
File: 484.png (851KB, 900x1378px) Image search: [Google]
484.png
851KB, 900x1378px
>>8868236
....!!
>The sudden action from Hanzo made her let out a gasp of surprise as her mouth is stuffed with his veiny cock. Without a second to adjust her body or to even do something to pull him out, he can feel how his hips thrust forward to push his whole length inside of her, touching the back of her throat with his tip. Her eyes look up at him, her pupils shaking a little at the sight of a imposing man on top of her, using her mouth like any other pussy. Immediately after, Xayah squeezes her meaty lips down on his cock, marking his girth with a ring of her crimson lipstick before sucking on it like a straw. Loud slurps escape from her mouth and a couple of strings fo saliva start to run down her chin as her blowjob grows sloppier and sloppier and her tongue brushes on his veiny bumps, touching every one of his sweet spots to make his knees shiver in pleasure.
>>
File: Lord Dom (162).jpg (12KB, 236x283px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Dom (162).jpg
12KB, 236x283px
>>8868405
>Dominator growls at anon, thinking he can just do as he pleases. She pushes his cock out of her face and snatches the towel out of his hands, quickly wiping her face with it, getting all his filth off of her. Her make-up isn't ruined by the mess, somehow.
In your dreams, big guy. No one's allowed to fuck my ass, and that's final.
(It's 12 AM right now, so I'm probably gonna be gone in a couple hours? You might miss me. As for tomorrow, who knows, I can't really say.)
>>8868455
>She lightly pats his cheek, giggling.
Good morning, toy! Rise and shine~!
>Dominator leans over anon, rubbing her hand over his bare chest, slowly drawing circles with her index.
I hope the ropes aren't too tight? I wouldn't want to hurt you too bad, after all. Hey, how about we get to the fun stuff already, hm? Or would you like to sober up a little more first?
>>
Who /gettingtrashedtonight/ here
>>
File: 1492663680233.png (267KB, 443x392px) Image search: [Google]
1492663680233.png
267KB, 443x392px
Gotta bunch of gringas that got animosity towards Mexigals cause their pussies are tighter than them. These are gals that are jealous, cause they don't carry, they don't possess, TLP. They don't possess that GOD GENE that's involved in these young latina women out here.

Keep getting jealous while your hubby asks for KEK-HOLDS. While your hubbies ask for KEK-HOLDS and WISH that they could FUCK these Mariachi perras with these tight latina pussies that could pipe them down to the point where they could FEEL each and every last spectacle of their cocks getting VIBRATED and BRUSHED until the orgasm just SPEWS out. Keep saying SPIC, keep saying PUTA.

Come on you KEK-HOLDS! You love it! You love this shit! I’ll be that zorra. I’ll be that zorra. Yup, with a TLP. Enjoy it. Have your man take these legs. He’s imagining a TIGHT latina pussy. Why do you think your Chads get tight fleshlights?

You gals don’t possess the TLP gene. That’s why you’re upset. No TLP equals anger. You’re upset, you’re mad at these latina pussies. These Pozo Cunts. That’s why you guys like saying spic so much. I get it.
>>
File: dasda34.jpg (113KB, 1315x761px) Image search: [Google]
dasda34.jpg
113KB, 1315x761px
>>8867404
Here. I don't know if this thing is correct.
>>
>>8868645
>TLP
wha
>>
>>8868645
Too bad Latina women age like milk
>>
>>8868261
>You will never be this mad someone else is fucking animu pussy
Do you want him to moan and cry about Genji while he's getting his cock sucked or what?
>>
>>8868645
I like this pasta
post more versions of this pasta
>>
Any avas lurking?
>>
File: card.jpg (1MB, 6021x1006px) Image search: [Google]
card.jpg
1MB, 6021x1006px
>>8868750
(Floating around.)
(Reply times might be odd because doing homework on the side.)
>>
>>8868737
Not that anon but I absolutely want to see that. That would be fucking hilarious.
>>
File: who even.png (62KB, 957x585px) Image search: [Google]
who even.png
62KB, 957x585px
>>8867404
>>
File: ERP.jpg (207KB, 1600x992px) Image search: [Google]
ERP.jpg
207KB, 1600x992px
>>8868750
>>
>>8868771
>Reply times might be odd because doing your waifu on the side.

Fixed
>>
Could a cute girl please bury my face in her butt until I cum in my pants? I'd really appreciate it
>>
>>8868737
>>8868780
>Not shittalking a cucked Genji he fucks his waifu only for it to turn out that Genji is actually fucking Hanzo's waifu
>>
>>8868821
>reply times might be odd because posting to /ntr/ as well.
Reminder that Owain literally admitted to browsing, posting, and participating in /ntr/
>>
File: Kass129.png (750KB, 588x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Kass129.png
750KB, 588x1000px
>>8868750
>>
>>8868849
Owain said he came to ERP from /ntr/, didn't he? It would explain everything.
>>
>>8868750
As always
>>
File: buster.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
buster.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>8868849
>Participating
>>8868888
(This is my first thread on trash.)
>>
>>8868912
https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/8802040/#q8805161
>>
>>8868888
Nah he mentioned he was from /ftt/
>>
File: extremeturbulence.png (107KB, 1184x753px) Image search: [Google]
extremeturbulence.png
107KB, 1184x753px
>>8867404
>>
>>8868983
>he mentioned he was from /ftt/
>>8868912
>this is my first thread on trash

One of you is lying.
>>
File: Naruto2.jpg (581KB, 1280x704px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto2.jpg
581KB, 1280x704px
>>8869011
(Yep, my mistake. ftt then I moved here.)
>>
>>8868750
Yes
>>
File: 1490285443167.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490285443167.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
>>8869011
>>8868983
>>8868912
>>8868888
Why does any of this matter? Where you came from is irrelevant, all that matters is what you're doing here you fags.
>>
>>8869057
Not really though. You can easily determine what kind of person someone is if you know the place they were at before.
>>
File: tumblr_ol0ksziDDd1taxqwxo2_1280.jpg (432KB, 1280x1482px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ol0ksziDDd1taxqwxo2_1280.jpg
432KB, 1280x1482px
>>8868524
>Her technique was obviously quite practiced, for good measure. That blissful moments of desperation before she accepted her place and began to work the cock with her lips and tongue was what the bowman lived for. It only helped to increase the immense pleasure her felt. Her tongue coiled around her glans, and she was granted his leaking precum, crystal clear and fluid as it dripped from his tip as if it was the reward for a job well done. Breaking the strong eye contact he heard to shut his eyes with a grimace as he neared his edge, words softly crept from between his lips.
Don't you dare stop, prey. Or you might become a permanent prize of mine!
>With that sharp order resonating with her, he let himself finally reach the edge. The orgasm came swiftly after he stopped restraining for the sake of indulging the two in the moment; and with that release of being held back, he came. A torrent of cum burst from the end of his cock like a volley of arrows from a bowstring. It coursed down her throat within seconds, being unable to double back through her lips which were stretched tight around his shaft. So she swallowed, the surprisingly sweet liquid was plentiful, but once it was expended, he reluctantly drew his cock from her now sullied lips, and chuckled gently.
Thank you, for not trying to rebel~
>>
>>8869057
>all that matters is what you're doing here you fags.

And Owain is fucking all your lolis here.
>>
>>8869057
FUCK WHERE YOU'RE FROM
FUCK WHERE YOU'RE GOING
IT'S ALL ABOUT WHERE YOU'RE AT
>>
>>8869098
How does being from /ftt/ equate to being some super alpha Dom, exactly?
>>8869105
I've played with most of the lolis here, though; Why would I be mad that someone is playing with multiple people?
>>
>>8869134
>super alpha Dom

He's not a super alpha Dom, he's a thirsty tryhard nigger that Virra's Discord obsess over and it's annoying because it leaks into the threads all the time now
>>
>>8869147
Virra's lobby "obsesses" over someone new every few hours. The chat is inaccessible, but that fault doesn't solely fall onto this guy's fault.
>>
>>8869147
>People obsess about him
>So I'll post about him more
Excellent work anon.
>>
>>8868618
>He keeps trying (and failing) to slip out of the ropes, eventually stopping as Dominator begins to trace circles on his chest. As she does, he looks up at her, the fear plain as day on his face.
...there's no getting out of this, is there?
>>
>>8869105
WHo fucking cares? Its a typefuck thread on a 4chan board. Kill yourself
>>
>>8869176
Most of those people don't encourage it like Owain does

It's even worse since Virra has a no circlejerking rule they never enforce.
>>
>>8869197
Enforcing a rule like that would be autistic in and of itself.
>>
>>8869192
>Telling someone to kill themselves
>In a typefuck thread on 4chan
You don't make much sense, do you hypocrite?
>>
>>8869197
I pity you for not understanding social cues.
>>
>>8869197
>Owain encourages people liking and joking around with him
What an asshole.
>>
>>8869134
>why would I be mad that someone is playing with multiple people
That's pretty hypocritical given recent events.
>>
>it's another "Owain ERPed so now the whole thread is about him" episode

You idiots this is exactly what he wants
>>
File: Lord Dom (375).png (235KB, 468x407px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Dom (375).png
235KB, 468x407px
>>8869187
>Dominator nods, answering Anon's question.
Mhm, there's no way out, not until I'm done with you! If I were you, I'd just relax, and try to have fun.
Now, how about we take care of the first issue, Anon?
>Still leaning over Anon's chest, she reaches for his groin, wrapping her thumb and index fingers around his flaccid shaft.
This limp thing won't do, you know! Would you like a little pill, to help you along? Or do you think you can get it up on your own?
>>
>>8869228
I make perfect sense you retard
>>
File: Now.jpg (8KB, 137x187px) Image search: [Google]
Now.jpg
8KB, 137x187px
Hey, I have a question for ERP.

Are there any male avatars you would like to see played? Like, a favorite or something. Just curious.
>>
>>8869304
>His cock twitches a bit at her touch, arousal cutting through the fear.
N-no thanks on the pill. I can get it up perfectly well.
>>
File: junpei.png (931KB, 1061x2252px) Image search: [Google]
junpei.png
931KB, 1061x2252px
>>8869421
>>
File: 1492726048898.png (986KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1492726048898.png
986KB, 650x650px
>>
>>8869421
Owain desu
>>
>>8869453
>Waits for someone to reblog
>>
>>8869421
Captain Marvel, dunno why.
>>
>>8869421
Reinhardt. Sidon.
>>
File: 1424410453951.png (338KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1424410453951.png
338KB, 500x376px
>>8869421
>>
File: 464.jpg (99KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
464.jpg
99KB, 600x857px
>>8869100
>Even when his eyes are closed, she keeps her eyes open to look at his face, licking and twirling her tongue around his manly manhood, sucking it more intensely, enough that her cheeks are caved in, brushing on both sides of his veiny sex. Slightly bobbling her head back and forth to push him over the edge before she pushed her head all the way in, against his crotch, feeling how his cock moulds part of her throat as she keeps using her powerful suction, letting out lots of wet, lewd sounds around them, feeling every string of sperm sliding down her throat, filling her stomach.After a brief second, Xayah pulls her head back until only his glans is resting inside of her mouth, her lips sealed on the brim of his glans as she keeps lapping up the rest of his seed. She didn't want to let him go after his climax finished but eventually his cock came out of her mouth with a wet ''POP'' sound. Without saying a word, Xayah looks up at him, her face a mess and her lipstick and make up was all messed up, panting very heavily as her eyes are narrowing.

(That was absolutely fantastic. Thank you for playing with me. I think I'll relax a little now. Sorry about the delays and have a good day.)
>>
>>8869479
My body THIRSTS
>>
File: ))))))))ih.gif (189KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
))))))))ih.gif
189KB, 640x360px
>>8869421
I would love to see Big Boss
>>
How about Lucario? Anyone want that?
>>
>>8869453
>reblogs
>>
File: 1490342891479.jpg (326KB, 1500x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1490342891479.jpg
326KB, 1500x1214px
>>8869483
What if Kass was a shark and Sidon was the bird?
>>
>>8869421
Kazuma
>>
>>8869421
I dunno who, but I want someone for my anime girls to treat as a sibling
>>
File: 1473381203694.png (115KB, 246x238px) Image search: [Google]
1473381203694.png
115KB, 246x238px
>>8869530
I'd rather a Gallade, desu.
>>
File: 6788444.jpg (79KB, 651x1227px) Image search: [Google]
6788444.jpg
79KB, 651x1227px
Afternoon cuties! Momma Nilla is finally home from work
>>
File: tumblr_onln4hOYFe1qe3rwko1_1280.png (325KB, 760x717px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onln4hOYFe1qe3rwko1_1280.png
325KB, 760x717px
>>8869507
//Oh you know the pleasure was all mine sweetheart. I should go sleep and rest up too. Have a lovely night, hope to see you soon!~
>>
>>8869532
I just wanna fuck a shark.
>>
>>8869560
Can you sit on my face, please?
>>
File: fingerguns.png (439KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
fingerguns.png
439KB, 1280x960px
>>8869554
Rather what to one?
>>
>>8869517
Then you can take me from behind while I give the other anon what he's been promised.

>>8869531
Get those pants off, it's time for -ahem- your "physical"~

>>8869530
>>8869554
>Not a male lopunny
>>
File: B-bUTSZM.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
B-bUTSZM.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>8869537
>Kazuma
>>
>>8869577
You can't just respond to everything with fingerguns.
>>
>>8869421
>morons not realizing this post was made by Owain so he can find his next folder
>>
File: 5176424-6618263443-51764.jpg (36KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
5176424-6618263443-51764.jpg
36KB, 225x350px
>>8869580
>>8869537
Hai, Kazuma des.
>>
File: 1491580354284.png (7KB, 694x648px) Image search: [Google]
1491580354284.png
7KB, 694x648px
What do you prefer on this chart, /erp/?
>>
File: Gallade10.jpg (112KB, 450x623px) Image search: [Google]
Gallade10.jpg
112KB, 450x623px
>>8869587
Finejeez.
>>
File: tumblr_nnov4751VC1qdemtho1_1280.jpg (388KB, 1013x761px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnov4751VC1qdemtho1_1280.jpg
388KB, 1013x761px
>>8869578
Valentine's hot as the evil sadist nurse and all, but all the art done by the artists at Lab Zero showing her in slinky evening gowns and nice lingerie makes me want to get lovingly seduced by her instead of tied down and sexually tortured.
>>
>>8869604
All cute
>>
File: 1488934966949.jpg (487KB, 1264x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1488934966949.jpg
487KB, 1264x1248px
>>8869604
Oh my god this is going to be the new Tier/Roll/Meme chart
>>
>>8869604
Bottom right for girls, bottom left for boys.
>>
File: 3079739.jpg (212KB, 909x1600px) Image search: [Google]
3079739.jpg
212KB, 909x1600px
>>8869575
I'd..prefer not to if that is alright!
>>
>>8869631
I want to FUCK Stocking!
>>
>>8869604
All bottom left for me. Cute superiority. Flat is justice!
>>
File: 1492727086480.png (41KB, 654x624px) Image search: [Google]
1492727086480.png
41KB, 654x624px
>>8869604
I think my tastes are obvious.

>>8869617
Those are some of her best pics. top taste my negro.
>>
File: Lord Dom (268).jpg (124KB, 730x850px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Dom (268).jpg
124KB, 730x850px
>>8869421
(Lord hater, because I like him, but I'd be too busy memeing at him to ERP with him.)
>>8869449
(Blargh, sorry anon, but I have to go pass out now. Sorry.)
>Dominator glances at Anon's cock, watching it slowly rise up in her palm. She continues to jerk him off, barely able to contain herself.
Hehehe, good, good!
>She turns back to face her toy, presenting the cock ring she has for him.
Look at this lil' guy, isn't it cute? It'll keep you nice and hard for me, and I'll use you All. Day. Long~!
>The ring is made of stretchy rubber, with a vibrator bullet on top. Of course, it has a little black button on the side for turning the vibrator on and off.
How long do you think you'll last before you cum for the first time? And the second time, and the third?
I sure hope you're not a quickshot, I'd hate to constantly change your condom~
>>
>>8869647
>an ass like that
>doesn't do face sitting

AN ANOMALY
>>
>>8869647
That's okay! But I'm totally gonna give you a quick kiss on the cheek since you're so cute <3
>>
>>8869604
>>
File: 1492727086480.png (23KB, 694x648px) Image search: [Google]
1492727086480.png
23KB, 694x648px
>>8869604
>>
>>8869604
The side that actually gives me a girl to cuddle instead of fruitlessly declaring my preferences.
>>
>>8869683
>mattaton
>>
>>8869683
So would you say MTT is for cuddles?
>>
File: Stocking (94).jpg (476KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking (94).jpg
476KB, 1080x1080px
>>8869652
I hope you like playing the waiting game then.
>>
File: 3b11bb95ea1a89bddbf15ef86235011c.jpg (107KB, 800x1379px) Image search: [Google]
3b11bb95ea1a89bddbf15ef86235011c.jpg
107KB, 800x1379px
>>8869672
Well..you can do other stuff to it right? Boys your age have learned about that..or did I say too much?
>>8869676
D'aww~ Please do! Women my age usually don't get called cute so I love it!
>>
>>8869578
As much as I would love to-and oh, believe me I do-I don't have the time today.
I'll be sure to hit you up for this, though. Don't worry.
>>
>>8869704
What...what sort of other stuff? Sorry, I really cant stop looking ta your butt!
>>
>>8869703
>anon holds out a bag filled with candy in-front of stocking.
>>
File: large_3.png (80KB, 307x141px) Image search: [Google]
large_3.png
80KB, 307x141px
>>8869683
Ascended taste.
>>
File: file.png (159KB, 505x200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
159KB, 505x200px
>>8869421
I'm probably the only one.
>>
>>8869671
(It's OK, think you'll be back later?)
>He gulps at the sight of the ring, his dick still slowly growing harder and thicker in LD's grasp. Judging by the flush in his cheeks, his fear is definitely starting to disappear.
I-I'll do my best to hold back as long as I can... just please don't tease me much longer...
>>
>>8869728
I don't come to ERP to get my ass calibrated.
>>
File: 1492727086480.png (35KB, 694x648px) Image search: [Google]
1492727086480.png
35KB, 694x648px
>>8869604
>>
File: tumblr_njauh89mB71rc00a2o1_1280.jpg (404KB, 1280x1668px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njauh89mB71rc00a2o1_1280.jpg
404KB, 1280x1668px
>>8869708
>tfw can't suck a good dick
(Ah, see ya around then. )

>>8869728
I'd ask you to calibrate my pussy if your cum didn't put me into an anaphylactic shock.
>>
File: Stocking (62).png (294KB, 625x682px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking (62).png
294KB, 625x682px
>>8869720
>Stocking cups her chin, focusing exclusively on the bag of candy...probably wondering how she coukd just snatch it.
Hmmm...You see; you raise a veeerrryyy good argument.
>>
File: 1492727086480.png (9KB, 710x648px) Image search: [Google]
1492727086480.png
9KB, 710x648px
>>8869604
>>
File: DLR_0047.jpg (158KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
DLR_0047.jpg
158KB, 1024x680px
>>8869723
Wanna buy some ratings?
>>
>>8869664
Missed this at first. You think you'd be down for Val to seduce and corrupt some pure innocent virginal anon?
>>
>>8869746
>kissu
>>
>>8869679
How's space?
>>8869781
>tantrums
>>
File: 9ed95ea808ec3695cd5c94771b856f3b.jpg (224KB, 944x1300px) Image search: [Google]
9ed95ea808ec3695cd5c94771b856f3b.jpg
224KB, 944x1300px
>>8869713
I've said too much.. I need to make some food for my son and his friends. I'll be back later!
>>
>>8869761
Too easy, too cheap! A girlfriend, however...
>>
>>8869759
>Anon pulls out another bag and dangles it in front of the angel.
There's more where that came from, and they can be all yours if you let me fuck you.
>>
>>8869804
>Rapes after kissu
>>
>>8869813
UNPUFF
>>
>>8869804
>?
Dunno, never been.
>>
http://poal.me/p0grg8
>>
File: Stocking (69).png (209KB, 741x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking (69).png
209KB, 741x1078px
>>8869819
>Stocking raises an eyebrow at the anons request. It seemed all too easy! Well; for her at least. I mean really, just a fuck for two fully stuffed bags of candy? The res gotta be a catch.
That sounds way too good to be true. What's your actual angle?
>>
>>
File: Stocking (90).png (123KB, 429x372px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking (90).png
123KB, 429x372px
>>8869842
>The res
>Oh right. This is why I don't mobile post anymore
>>
>>8869848
I want Symmetra to hold me down and rape me while talking about how inferior I am to her.
>>
>>8869866
Overwatch sucks. That said, I'd totally go with that
>>
>>8869842
>Anon gives Stocking a magical bottomless bag of candy that never goes empty. He just gives this to her cause he likes her. He wants nothing in return and walks away.
>>
>>8869880
I haven't played Overwatch in a long while but it's mostly just because I hate Symmetra players but find the character attractive and think a femdom hatefuck scenario involving her would be hot.
>>
>>8869866
How pathetic
>>
>>8869904
I want Symmetra to sit on my face and bully me until I cum in my pants
>>
>>8869780
What'd you say, Anon? You want to lose your virginity to a curvaceous nurse?
>She leaned forward, glaring straight at you with her one-eyed crimson gaze. Her chest practically swayed with the motion, hanging freely from her body and only barely held up by her tight uniform. She pulled down her surgical mask to reveal a sadistic grin, her plush rose hued lips tainted with a scar running down her face. With her hand now firmly planted on your shoulder, asserting her dominance, she practically whispered her sultry threat right in your face.
Because that can be arranged~
>>
I just want somebody with a big dick and a nice pair of balls that has a warm, parental presence about them to cuddle with.
>>
File: Stocking (82).jpg (17KB, 245x242px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking (82).jpg
17KB, 245x242px
>>8869881
>Wait what now? Did that guy just give her a never ending bag of candy for no good reason at all? What kind of toppsy turvy world did she wake up too?
Uh...Thaaanks? I swear if this shit is spiked, someone's getting a face full'a foot.
>>
>>8869926
>tfw bf is exactly this
feels gr8 man
>>
>>8869944
angery jealous
>>
>>8869930
>Anon's intentions are pure, he just wants Stocking to be happy, and maybe have something to lord of Panty, the candy is untainted.
>>
>>8869904
Insults and humiliation are my kink exactly.
>>
>>8869842
I want nothing more than to fuck my favorite angel.
>Anon tosses one of the bags towards the angel.
I'll let you have the first one for free to prove that I don't have any ulterior motives.
>>
>>8869841
>no Boco
>>
>>8869958
>angery
eat ur vegetal
>>
>>8870007
fight me
>>
Boco !sCZ24qY6KY
Is this you, you crazy fuck?
>>
File: Stocking (95).png (297KB, 316x560px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking (95).png
297KB, 316x560px
>>8869963
Huh; woukd you look at that shit. Guess Chivalry isn't dead after all. God; Now I feel like I owe that guy something. Fucking moral codes, this shit can go eat a railroad spike and die!

>>8869979
>Stocking shrugs. Why the hell not? Might as well screw the dude; she ain't losing anything.
Well if you're going to be so generous; you're not giving me much of a choice here.
>>
>>8870050
No.
>>
>>8870046
No, you'd fucking die.
>>
>>8869920
>Doing his best not to stare too much at the nurse's soft chest, he gulps and nods nervously at the offer.
I- yes, I would love that. A lot. I mean, if you don't mind?
>He reaches down with one hand, trying to adjust his pants so that his growing arousal isn't completely obvious to her.
>>
>>8869904
Pro-tip: degrading anons, no matter how true it is that they are way more pathetic than you could ever be, even on a sick day, just turns them on. Survey shows that they seem to be scared and disgusted by you being interested in black cocks that aren't their own though.
>>
>>8870095
I don't doubt that but I'm still angery.
>>
File: Boco.jpg (131KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
Boco.jpg
131KB, 600x401px
>>8870050
ERP Boco is tripfag Boco yes
>>
>>8870075
What's your favorite kind of candy, anyways?
>>
>>8870116
Gross.
>>
>>8870114
Cancer
>>
>>8869904
Fuck you you overpowered piece of shit.
But also fuck me. Really rough. While degrading me.
>>
>>8870075
Here's the rest. Enjoy it.
>Anon tosses the second bag towards stocking's direction and begins undressing
>>
>>8870116
>That's Boco
He looks so...I dunno; Office spacey. Looks like the kinda nigga that'd get salty when you take his red stapler.
>>
File: the-office-locoxelcine.jpg (123KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
the-office-locoxelcine.jpg
123KB, 500x250px
>>8870204
>>
>>8870204
Bitch you best leave my red stapler alone. The office only stocks shitty black ones now and if you break my goddamn stapler I won't be getting another like it.
>>
>>8870116
he looks like a gmod model
>>
>>8870105
>Your nervous stuttering only reassured her that she was the one in control, and only served to make her see you as nothing more than her prey. She did a good job making it clear that she enjoyed playing with her food, teasing you with the sway of her chest as she squatted down. Her blood red eyes gazed up at you through her blue bangs, almost tauntingly as her hands traced their way down your torso. Her gloved digits gracefully came down to your waist, one hand around your back, gently forcing you forward, enough to let you know she wasn't going to let you go. Her other hand found itself exploring your crotch, pushing against the unfortunately obvious bulge. She sadistically laughed to herself feeling the stiff shaft through your pants.
Oh, I'm gonna have some fun with this one. Would you do the honors and whip it out for me~?
>>
File: Itadaki-Chocobo_Running.png (69KB, 207x267px) Image search: [Google]
Itadaki-Chocobo_Running.png
69KB, 207x267px
>>8870116

Man, that is one ugly motherfucker.
>>
>>8870423
>trying to hide the fact that it's actually you

Post a picture of yourself with a timestamp then
>>
File: Stocking (10).jpg (214KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking (10).jpg
214KB, 700x1050px
>>8870126
Like; of all time? Shit dude, that's a loaded question. Welll...I guess it'd have to be home made shit; after all, there's some stuff money can't buy...Wait, scratch that, money can buy that shit too.

>>8870150
>Stocking catches the bag of candy like a real pro! She rubbed her hands together...before letting out a sigh as she remembered what she had to do. It's not like Sex was a big deal or anything...but good lord, she would just rather not? She rolls her head up to look at the undressing anon, who seems to be taking his sweet ass time.
Hey! Speed up; I'd like to get this done with before this decade ends, m'kay?
>>
File: Boco.png (7KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
Boco.png
7KB, 819x460px
>>8870457

Oh, its me alright.

Look at that face. Holy shit, its like someone beat a pile of roadkill with an ugly stick then piss on the remains.
>>
>>8870360
>He moans slightly as she presses his crotch, grinding his quickly-hardening cock against her warm hand. At this point he was clearly just putty in Valentine's capable hands.
Ah... f-fuck... sure.
>The anon pauses his thrusts long enough to reach down and undo his zipper, reaching in and pulling out his erect cock.
Please... please don't stop?
>>
>>8870485
I made these, chocolate covered cherries with semen. Do you want some?
>>
>>8870485
At least you didn't say Payday or malted milk balls. If you do you have shit taste.
>>
>>8870537
>She laughed to herself at how easily she broke you, making you all hers, just the way she liked it, and she intended to take full advantage of her new little whore. Her soft, plush lips pressed against the head of your shaft, feeling the sensitive tip throb against them as you let off a short, uncontrollable moan of pleasure. Her head pushed forward, taking in the first few inches if your rigid shaft, keeping her hand around your rear to support herself. Her opposite hand came up from below, delicately fondling your balls, sending an overwhelming wave of ecstasy up your spine as her slick, warm mouth moved down your pulsating cock.
>>
File: Stocking (30).png (102KB, 339x333px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking (30).png
102KB, 339x333px
>>8870597
>Stocking without a single word; pops one of the Chocolate covered semen cherries in her mouth. She lets out a little coo before swallowing.
Damn dude; your jizz works really well with the cherry. Gotta give you props for that.

>>8870621
That's some poverty ass shit, dude. Plus, if I was going all poverty, i'd totally stock up on Crunch Bars, oh and some Three Musketeers...maybe some of those Jumbo Hershey Bars too; those motherfuckers can last a whiiillleee!
>>
>>8870894
All that extra cum is gonna go straight to your thicc
>>
>>8870894
>not Oreo bars
Look at this pleb taste angel
>>
File: 4263749734_ea874c2944.jpg (26KB, 158x190px) Image search: [Google]
4263749734_ea874c2944.jpg
26KB, 158x190px
>>8870894
Thanks. Have another, please.
>Anon has a hole box for her.
It took days of jerking off to get enough, but I wanted to make you something special.
>>
File: 12100186_f520.jpg (36KB, 520x279px) Image search: [Google]
12100186_f520.jpg
36KB, 520x279px
>>8870894
Wonka/Stocking OTP
>>
>>8870848
>He lets out another moan as she starts to take his cock into her mouth, inadvertently thrusting his rock-hard shaft further in, eager to feel more of her soft, wet mouth on his cock. Meanwhile, he gently tangles his fingers through her hair, trying to get a better grip to support his thrusts.
Ahh!~
>>
>>8870894
So the Daemons and Panty make fun of you for being fat all the time, but how much chub do you really have? Because thicc is sexy.
>>
File: Logo.png (6KB, 655x194px) Image search: [Google]
Logo.png
6KB, 655x194px
>>8871086
>>8871086
>>8871086
>>
Happy 4/20 all. Try not to get baked and eat yourself into a food coma.
>>
File: Stocking (578).jpg (125KB, 800x544px) Image search: [Google]
Stocking (578).jpg
125KB, 800x544px
>>8870946
So? All that shit goes to my tits and ass anyway.

>>8870990
Just because I didn't say them specifically doesn't mean I'm not going to get them, dumbass.

>>8871008
Oh shit!
>Stocking gleefully takes the box of Chocolate flavored Semen Cherries...I mean how could she say no? Shit tasted great!
Well, your efforts are totally appreciated. I'll make sure to eat every last one!

>>8871039
God I fucking wish; I'd jump on that dick so fucking hard if he'd give me a life time supply of Wonka candies! That shit is AMAZING!

>>8871067
...I'm not answering that. I plead the fifth.
>>
File: tumblr_lx61sthc8x1r6jyzro7_500.png (412KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lx61sthc8x1r6jyzro7_500.png
412KB, 500x486px
>>8871067
>>8871183
If you ask her to sit on your face she's required to give you your last meal first
>>
>>8871183
It's an honor just knowing my semen will be coating your mouth as you chew and all end up in your stomach. Happy snacking, Stocking.
Thread posts: 461
Thread images: 181

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.