[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/erp/ - Erotic Roleplay "Silent Sluts" Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 488
Thread images: 158

File: tumblr_nnagzi7T0N1snfc6ko2_1280.png (213KB, 1000x1352px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnagzi7T0N1snfc6ko2_1280.png
213KB, 1000x1352px
/erp/ - Erotic Roleplay

"Silent Sluts" Edition

Previous thread
>>8853825
>>
Also, you fucks need to stop being lazy.
>>
(repost)
>>8859405
More?
>Anon asks as his breath gets heavier, he obliges and starts to speed up his movements. His cock now forcefully, fully inside of Kayle. The tip of his cock slamming at the roof of her womb, his thick cock repeatedly slamming in and out of her pussy slowly getting easier as her pussy forms around his cock making it easier to slide in and out. When the thrusts get more passionate and hard, her entire body jerks her bare ass slamming into the tree behind her. Anon's face moving away from her breasts and move down to her neck, he does the same as with her breasts and bites down. His cock ramming furiously, each thrust he pulls his shaft out fully only leaving the head inside before slamming back in all in one quick movement. As her hips collide with his their bodies colliding making noise as their skin comes into contact, her hips trying to keep up with the pace Anon has set.
>>
File: cuite mom.png (173KB, 315x281px) Image search: [Google]
cuite mom.png
173KB, 315x281px
Has anyone seen my daughter?~
>>
>>8859605
Lazy how?
>>
>>8859641
no. but nice tits panda mom
>>
File: IMG_6945.jpg (34KB, 236x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6945.jpg
34KB, 236x625px
>>8859641
That, uh, that me?
>>
>>8859643
Half the time, nobody is willing to make the new thread, and then the thing will 404, causing people to create multiple threads and then cause a shit ton of confusion.
>>
File: Cloaker.png (569KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cloaker.png
569KB, 800x600px
>>8859641
I'VE GOT YOUR DAUGHTER RIGHT FUCKING HERE
>>
>>8859663
Oh there you are darling!~ Give Mommy some sugar!
>Opens up arms wide, leaning down to your height unintentionally showing off a lot of clevage.
>>
>>8859587
>a slut that's not allowed to moan for your dick
What's the point?
>>
File: 1214380688766.jpg (30KB, 420x600px) Image search: [Google]
1214380688766.jpg
30KB, 420x600px
>>8859593
>"And to think," Noriko thinks to herself as she rubs a hand along her slight pudge left by an overflow of cum, "I was just passing by..."
Aahn...Anon...we have to do this again sometime...
>Noriko slowly attempts to sit up, legs wobbly as she attempts to stand upright
>>
File: yandere cloaker.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
yandere cloaker.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>8859683
Cloaker is a crazy yandere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6A2g6j2JnE
>>
>>8859641
can I ride mommys cock?
>>
File: IMG_6703.png (398KB, 666x1058px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6703.png
398KB, 666x1058px
>>8859696
>The little panda's eyes fall on her "Mama"'s bountiful cleavage for a good two seconds before flicking back up.
Y-yeah, alright.
>She leans in and nuzzles up to the larger panda's neck.
>>
>>8859716
You can still see that look of orgasm on her face~
>>
>>8859764
True, slutty faces are pretty great. But I like moaning too.
>>
>>8859754
>The older woman giggled like a teenager nuzzling the smaller panda with her chin. Picking her up with ease she caress her back and head as her body rested upon her bosom.
>>
File: basicallykayle5.jpg (39KB, 368x310px) Image search: [Google]
basicallykayle5.jpg
39KB, 368x310px
>>8859539
>Kayle's body tenses up all over as she feels the needy young man thrust himself into her more eagerly than before. This new enthusiasm buries him deep within her angelic honeypot, and she curls her toes in delight at the sweet sensations traveling up her spine. She can only spread her legs, however, and prop her hips up to enable the man to have his way with her increasingly lewd sex-which by now, was sucking inhumanly hard on his prick, intent on making him blow his load any time he stayed inside of her. The clinging tunnel only grew stronger as his member became better lubed, and each thrust became louder to compensate-a loud, perverted slap anytime his dick was slammed into her, making her hot tunnel clamp down, refusing to let him go.
>As Ekko found a much better position over her-and gripped her by her waist, he'd feel her gasp sharply-and her muscles tense, as he dug into an entirely new angle. Her walls were soaked, and they clung to every inch shoved inside of them, greedy to milk something-anything into that needy angelic womb. She had forgotten about the message almost entirely, and was now freely bucking her hips back against Ekko, eager to climb this peak she found herself nearing, ass doughy and so pleasantly soft smacking against his groin even harder as she tried to get leverage herself-but he had most of it in this angle. As he brought his lips to her angelic appendages, they jolted and she let out another loud, lewd whine at the attention-almost upset really as she leaned over her shoulder, drooling over her hands a little.
Oooh....please cum inside me, cream in my needy womb and pump me full of everything...I want to feel it spread through my entire pussy...
>>
File: basicallykayle.jpg (1016KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
basicallykayle.jpg
1016KB, 1200x1600px
>>8859563
>The needy angel now latched to the boy before her gives her no mercy-mostly because she doesn't bother listening to him-as her hot tongue tangles hungrily with his, and forces him into silence, as she wiggles her hips happily and buries his cock deep inside her needy cunt, deeper than perhaps he meant to go. When he started to try and get her to calm down-it only got worse! And she grabbed hold of Anon's ass this time, and mounted him, forcing him to fall backwards and planting her firm ass immediately right on his groin, ramming his fat girth deep in her needy aching cunt. She cranes her head backwards and whines loudly before she immediately starts to rut into him, pounding his cock with her needy slutty cunt.

>>8859607
Slowly, Kayle's excellent, angelic cunt takes his shape, and squeezes him perfectly-her hot flower clinging to the crown and sucking him greedily inside, as she pushes her hips outwards towards him greedily, rolling her head back and letting her tongue lol to the side, as she tries to milk more out of his fat dick.
G-guuh...m-more. More! Fuck my pussy as hard as you can, and drain your corruption deep in my womb, anon...
>She howls lustfully, as he slams her into the tree-making it creak with the pressure. But she cared not, especially as his lips found her neck and earned another sweet yelp out of the slutty angel.
Yeah...yeah! Yeah! Harder, fuck me harder now!
>She essentially screams for him, despite the roughness already making her normally perfect skin red and sore from the thrusting.
>>
>>8859718
>Anon happily runs his hands along the cute, athletic-and now cum dripping girl's belly again, gently petting her as if she were a new toy, before he nods, that same almost cruel smile on his lips.
Oh that'd be wonderful! I'd love if you were to come by again, Noriko. I have to make sure you're pregnant don't I?
>He chuckles a little gently rubbing at her belly, before letting her stand up on her own, shaky as she is.
Don't worry. Anytime you're aching between your legs, sweetheart...come find me. I'll make you feel just as good, if not better. Okay? Promise.~
>>
File: Rules4ERPNoobs.jpg (382KB, 1300x900px) Image search: [Google]
Rules4ERPNoobs.jpg
382KB, 1300x900px
>>8859587
>>
File: IMG_6624.jpg (108KB, 726x1100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6624.jpg
108KB, 726x1100px
>>8859813
This is nice...
>As utterly dwarfed as she was, she didn't have any real choice but to get comfy against the bigger panda's wonderful body. But that seemed to be fine with her, really.
>>
File: 28745059.jpg (303KB, 873x1200px) Image search: [Google]
28745059.jpg
303KB, 873x1200px
>>8859863
R-right...You...you got it.
>And so Noriko wanders off in a bit of a haze as her full belly churns. Though it seems she's forgotten her clothes. What would become of her?
(I hope you enjoyed yourself!)
>>
>>8859889
(I did, quite a lot.~ Thank you for entertaining me so long. I hope it was fun for you as well. I knew she'd be fun to play with.)
>>
File: 1254004136041.png (6KB, 297x300px) Image search: [Google]
1254004136041.png
6KB, 297x300px
>>8859914
(That'll be tree fiddy)
>>
>>8859929
(Oh wouldn't you know it. Left it in my other pants...)
>>
File: 41837988.jpg (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
41837988.jpg
71KB, 500x500px
>>8859942
(This ain't no charity, anonymous, I'mma get that tree fiddy!)
(But no, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!)
(Anyway, I am bed lest work suck worse than normal tomorrow)
(Today)
(Fuck it)
>>
>>8859942
Anon. At any point during the ERP did you maybe start to suspect that your partner might actually be a god damned crustacean from the paleolithic era?
>>
>>8859886
>The motherly panda continued to nuzzle the girl in her arms, nuzzling and even humming softly and soon pecking the girl's head with small kisses on her head, eyes closed in bliss.
>>
File: IMG_6706.png (430KB, 2600x2100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6706.png
430KB, 2600x2100px
>>8859960
(As much as I wanna keep going, sleep has come for me and I can no longer ignore it. I really hope to see you around though!)
>>
File: Ekko3.png (502KB, 700x739px) Image search: [Google]
Ekko3.png
502KB, 700x739px
>>8859817
>With Kayle's pussy walls undulating and squeezing along his every inch he only holds on for a few more seconds through willpower, his pre cum tinged with off white as it steadily leaks from his glans. Each sheathing of his thick cock into her pussy is met with another groan of animalistic delight, the boy shivering in abstract delight from how good it feels to pound the sultry woman's needy insides. With a delectable ripple flowing through her cheeks each time he connects to her he manages to pull away from her wing, now raining kisses and love nips across the expanse of her neck. Ekko's cum heavy nuts tug close to his body with enough force he winces, shuddering as all the semen that has been fermenting inside of his stones begins to be released. Ekko slides his member out until only the tip rests inside of her cunt before slamming forward with dire need, kissing her womb one last time before it erupts.
"T-Take it all you angelic slut..."
>Hot, creamy blasts of jizz spill from his tip and directly inside of Kayle's womb, splattering against the back of it with the pure force of his ejaculation. A large throb is felt traveling through his length with each delicious burst of his virile seed, spilling out and being slathered across Kayle's walls after her womb can't take another drop. All the while Ekko continues to pound her like a horny dog, excess cock milk dripping down her inner thighs and moistening his pelvis. When he's finally spent he leans on top of Kayle for support, her ass stuck to his body by multiple strands of their combined lustful juices.
"I think...The massage is over..."
>>
File: 4781e63e08b25cda2dfeb163752c9a47.jpg (129KB, 1038x1280px) Image search: [Google]
4781e63e08b25cda2dfeb163752c9a47.jpg
129KB, 1038x1280px
>>8859975
You too darling!~
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
Make way /erp/, your queen has descended from the heavens and is open to grant all your desires, so speak up.
>>
>>8859827
>He quickly submits and allows the lascivious angel to mount him. Her juices drool out of her hole and collect at his base, pooling and splashing as she begins to ride him. He pushes his hips up occasionally to hit her cervix, but by now her movements are easily outstripping his and forcing him to take her relentless pounding and rutting. With his arms loose he still has a little freedom, which he uses to tear at her body stocking and expose her tits and letting them bounce freely. But aside from that he lacks the strength to do anything but wait for orgasm, his cock twitching wildly in her confines
>>
>>8859954
(Heh. Then yeah, you did a great job. And ah, I reckon I should too. It is late. Thanks again, and have a good sleep.)

>>8859956
God damn it loch ness monster. Diddling people on the internets using my computer.
>>
>>8859885
>Tfw you break rule 1, and become a hypocrite
>>
>>8859994
Uh? I've never broken rule #1.
>>
File: lemme smash.gif (585KB, 720x366px) Image search: [Google]
lemme smash.gif
585KB, 720x366px
>>8859994
ey bby u want sum fuk?
>>
>>8859988
I wish we had a good Princess Celestia here.
>>
>>8860028
Shut it birb
>>
File: goddamnlochness.jpg (40KB, 598x376px) Image search: [Google]
goddamnlochness.jpg
40KB, 598x376px
>>8859929
>>
>>8859988
I wish you weren't so pixely
>>
>>8859827
>Anon's cock buried deep into her pussy feels it tightening at every thrust, enjoying every second of her pussy he doesn't want it to end. His thrusts slamming her body against the tree nearly breaking her in half as she connects with each thrust, as her hips continuously slam into his almost as if she was begging for more anon took the sign and sped up his pace, his hips moving as fast as they could pulling out his entire cock and slamming it back in with all his strength. As he moves away from her neck he watches the angel's facial expression with a bit of a cocky attitude as he had done this to her, the supposed hero. His cock ravaging her pussy, her entrance now the perfect size for his cock, each thrust now easier no struggle. As his hips move and her entire body jerking along her breasts flail up and down, her back now red just from the force against the tree leaving cracks along the tree. Anon nearing his climax every second his cock is deeper inside of her the more he prepares to shoot his load inside of her.
Beg for my corruption....
>Anon responds barely making noise as he is breathing heavily, the continuous thrusts tiring him out, but the sex is too god for him to slow down. As her tongue hangs down from her face, anon's lust grows just from her expression. Now fucking like animals Anon continues to fuck her brains out, all his force into each thrust his cock nearly stirring her insides.
>>
>>8859929
(What is a tree fiddy?)
>>
>>8860077
three fifty
the loch ness monsters price for sex
>>
>>8860090
How about just two fiddy?
>>
>>8859929
>>8859954
Who is this memeing fuck? I need to sex this, you look like fun.
>>
File: latest-1.png (552KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.png
552KB, 1024x683px
>>8860030
I do not recall any knowledge of her, although I have a feeling she isn't as powerful or beautiful as me, wouldn't you agree?

>>8860058
I don't know what you meant by that, I hope that was not suppose to be an insult?
>>
File: 60024602_p10_master1200.jpg (309KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
60024602_p10_master1200.jpg
309KB, 800x1000px
>>8860116
Tried a new character. I'd say it worked out.
>>
>>8860125
Not bad, pokephile. Not bad at all. Go sleep.
>>
>>8860117
You're like.. A really really big bee. It'd probably take a lot of charm magic to see you that way
>>
>>8860125
Goodnight cute Mewtwo poster.
>>
>>8860117
I'd stick my dick in you.
>>
File: 1487705976010.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487705976010.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
Hello
Where are the lolis?
>>
>>8860125
>grabs the mewtwo by the butt and gives him a rub.
>>
>>8860163
Heehee, please, you don't need any magic just to charm me, but I could do that to you instead.

>>8860174
U-uh, how scandalous, though all be it a bit rude for jumping to conclusions.
>>
File: basicallykayle8.jpg (77KB, 503x782px) Image search: [Google]
basicallykayle8.jpg
77KB, 503x782px
>>8859981
>Kayle's body seems to grow more and more accustomed to his treatment every moment it's happening and-with every sturdy thrust into her aching womb, or loud slap of her ass against him, she whines loudly, and pushes back again-harder and more control in her hips. She wrings her tight velvet tunnel around the young man's shaft, squeezing and milking it happily with every bounce of her hips. Her own moans are similar to screams, too, and she shouts with every loud clap of her ass against him. Those same toned muscles he noticed before are going to work and making good use of the meaty slab of dick between her loins now, hungrily sliding up and down off of him, despite his position over her. Her back is neatly arched as she rolls herself into him harder-to make a loud impact each time her sex swallows his dick. His assault along her wings moving up her neck earns a more nervous and innocent squeal out of her, and she tightens up a bit-though the rippling tide flowing through her make it hard to pin point.
>Finally, when he delivered exactly what the angel wanted most, her body convulsed eagerly-and her tight pussy wrapped itself in a deathgrip around him, hungrily milking and draining Ekko of his load-and any future loads that day, absolutely demanding that every sticky blast paints her womb this instant. Her ass is a bit red from the speed, but she doesn't care, and hungrily twists her hips, wringing out more and more cum from him. If he manages to catch a glimpse of her face-her eyes are well up within her head, and she's tightly gritting her teeth, as a fine sheen of drool covers her lower lip. Slowly, she bumps her hips backwards, trying to savor the feeling even more, but its too much. Her own hot splatter of femjuices gush along his dick, and make the mess between them twice as sticky. Her sex is pressed flat against him, clinging and pulsing as she rides out the sweet climax, and slowly lets herself peel away from him, and collapse on the stone.
>>
File: basicallykayle9.jpg (654KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
basicallykayle9.jpg
654KB, 1280x1024px
>>8859989
Kayle's body convulses in delight ontop of anon as he pounds up into her, groaning louder and louder each time her ass loudly collides with his groin. She's steady and careful about her pumps at first, ensuring he slides all the way in without missing the mark once...but steadily, she gets wilder, unable to take just the slow stuff anymore. Her ass claps loudly against his balls now, and she presses on his chest with her hands, squishing her cleavage together nicely so it bounces in front of him, and she pants, gazing down at him with a haze over her eyes.
Cum! Cum for meee...make me cum by blowing your load in my cunt, pleeease...

>>8860074
>Kayle's body ached and groaned for Anon to punish her harder, to deliver unto her what his dick was promising her every time it stabbed deliciously at her needy cervex. She hissed sharply, and her hips pushed back against him-swallowing his dick again and taking the shape perfectly, like an old habit now, as he battered against her depths. She shuddered from head to toe now,gritting her teeth just a bit as she wriggled against the tree-unable to unpin herself, but not wishing to. It gave so much leverage...
A-Aahhhh! Please give me your hot creamy corruption! I want to swallow it all with my womb so it never comes out! Blow it all inside, let my pussy taste it!
>She howls louder now at his prompting, as her sloshing mess of a cunt squeezes around him greedily at the taste of pre-wanting the real thing so badly.
>>
>>8860239
You have charm magic? That's.. maybe I'm a little curious on how it feels. How it could make me feel
..It does wear off though, right? Right?
>>
File: Ekko29.png (1MB, 1267x1828px) Image search: [Google]
Ekko29.png
1MB, 1267x1828px
>>8860241
>Ekko manages to extract his slightly sore cock from her now cum stuffed depths, wincing heavily from just how sensitive he was after the no doubt muscle aching sex they just had. As soon as his tip fully pops free from her hole a deluge of semen comes out along with it, drizzling down onto the rock and mixing with the already hefty amount of fluid that stained it. Kayle's powerful cock riding motions had drained the usually rambunctious boy of all the vitality he had, collapsing next to her with little more than a groan equal parts pleasure and exhaustion. Reaching into his nearby pack he manages to fish out a well worn blanket, haphazardly tossing it over the two as night begins to fall. He wraps one arm around Kayle's nearly comatose body as the other reaches in his pack again to pull out his Z-drive. He imagines activating it to relieve the mind blowing pleasure but...
"...Man can I even walk...This moment is perfect as is anyway."
>He says aloud to himself, feeling as if he just got in a fight with a pack of bears. Content with what he had he instead hugs the currently cum leaking angel and drifts off into a restful sleep, his white hair clinging to his face through his sweat and his softened but still moist prick resting between her cheeks.
(That was...Hot to say the least. I hope you enjoyed that session as well.)
>>
>>8860239
>Anon's cock feeling her tightening grip, as her pussy clamps down milking him. His cock could no longer hold it in, his cum shooting up inside her womb, leaking out onto her thighs and dripping down. As he came his hips did not stop, still thrusting still slamming her insides. Anon still cumming into her womb, his seed now all over as it continues to flow out of him. As anon pulls his cock out the last few shots of cum shoot all over Kayle's body covering her breasts and stomach. As anon regains his composure he sits down on the ground with Kayle now on his lap, his cock pressed against her entrance flaccid. Her breasts pressed against his chest as he holds her in his arms basking in the afterglow of their deeds.
.....Was...that enough?
>He asks with a smirk on his face as he looks into her eyes, her face now covered with random strands of her hair covering her face. They sat in their juices his cock fully milked and his teeth imprinted all over her body, her body red from the sheer force of his thrusts and her unwillingness to stop the act.
(This was great. Thanks hopefully we can do this again.)
>>
>>8860257
Repost
>Anon's cock feeling her tightening grip, as her pussy clamps down milking him. His cock could no longer hold it in, his cum shooting up inside her womb, leaking out onto her thighs and dripping down. As he came his hips did not stop, still thrusting still slamming her insides. Anon still cumming into her womb, his seed now all over as it continues to flow out of him. As anon pulls his cock out the last few shots of cum shoot all over Kayle's body covering her breasts and stomach. As anon regains his composure he sits down on the ground with Kayle now on his lap, his cock pressed against her entrance flaccid. Her breasts pressed against his chest as he holds her in his arms basking in the afterglow of their deeds.
.....Was...that enough?
>He asks with a smirk on his face as he looks into her eyes, her face now covered with random strands of her hair covering her face. They sat in their juices his cock fully milked and his teeth imprinted all over her body, her body red from the sheer force of his thrusts and her unwillingness to stop the act.
(This was great. Thanks hopefully we can do this again.)
>>
>>8860257
>He keeps thrusting up himself, no matter how wild or painful the sensations get when her ass slams down and forces his balls to slap against her. His tip kisses her womb over and over, forcing it open just as he reaches his climax. He finally cums, letting his pure white corruption into her womb, filling it up and staining it. Her slutty cunt won't stop sucking it up, leaving his cock soft and leaving her body wanting as soon as he's finished. He lies on his back in a puddle of their juices, dazed and breathing raggedly.
Ahh.. Aahhh.. Haaah..
>>
File: images.jpg (16KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 244x207px
>>8860298
Oh sweet gullible child, I was only playing with you, I may have great powers, but not any magic to charm people with. Only my looks can be able to do such a thing, and I can tell you that it never fails, you should know that cause I'm the most beautiful being here.
>>
>>8860410
wrong person sorry bee person.>>8860435
>>
>>8860410
>>8860421
>>8860439
anon dude what are you doing
>>
>>8860458
fucking half asleep over here clicked the wrong one lol
>>
>>8860435
Maybe I should just look a little closer and really take in your beauty.
>He really studies the vain queen this time, taking in her vivid colours and graceful fluttering. He's coming around to appreciate her, little by little
>>
>>8859987
Could I sniff your butt a little, please? I'm a little busy but I'd love to bury my face in there every little while
>>
File: basicallykayle4.jpg (49KB, 313x497px) Image search: [Google]
basicallykayle4.jpg
49KB, 313x497px
>>8860375
(It was damn hot, I agree! I had quite a lot of fun, as well. I'm glad my second time here went so well.)

>>8860410
>>8860421
>The needy angel cooed and sighed happily as Anon fulfilled her desires, trembling happily as her womb drained him of everything he had-a fact she was proud of, as her hips rolled backwards and greedily milked his dick of his jizz, until he was well and truly empty, cum spilling from the connection as he fell flaccid.
Haaa...haa...
>She was panting harshly now, her whole body trembling, but it was clear, somewhere in that mess, she had cum as well. At least, the thick mess running down her thighs indicated that more than anything. She lolled her head to one side and groaned sweetly at his question, slumping down by the tree as she looked up at him with a small smile and nod.
Mm...h-have a safe trip home, anon...

(I'm happy you enjoyed yourself as well! It was a ton of fun for me. I'll definitely try and find time to come back if I can.)

>>8860428
>The needy angel groans sweetly as she rides the man to the brink, her hips greedily circling back and clapping against his groin harder and harder, draining everything she can out of him until nothing remains, except the gooey mess made of her sloppy pussy. She trembles happily, as her how hot juices run down her thighs, having rode out that sweet peak along with anon, judging from the thick amount of hot juices running down her thigh not belonging to him. She wiggled her hips playfully as he felt him soften, and she lets out a soft, satisfied groan.
Oof....there...we go. Got all of it...I think.
>She mumbles, obviously still hazy, and barely remembering why she started this in the first place.

(Thank you for playing with me, anon. I hope you had a lotta fun, too, like me.)
>>
>>8860546
CLAIMED!!!!
>>
>>8860546
(Oh I definitely did! Thanks, slutty angel!)
>>
File: Ekko13.jpg (76KB, 613x948px) Image search: [Google]
Ekko13.jpg
76KB, 613x948px
>>8860546
(Always nice to have more league characters floating around! Especially with the way you play Kayle. I'm pretty drained after that so I'm heading to bed. Have a nice night.)
>>
>>8860546
It's over for Kayle. Now no RPer will ever be as good as Owain's BBC typefuck

Once you go black, you never go back
>>
>>8860521
Haha, you seem to be enjoying your exhibition of me, admiring every part of me to prove me right.
>Sectonia placed her hands on Anons cheeks
So, tell me, right do you think of me, what do you say about your beautiful queen?
>>
>>8860601
How can people still be on this meme for what has to be 6+ months by now
>>
>>8860622
Show tits or butthole
>>
>>8860622
*what
>>
>>8860633
It's Owain's fanbase pushing the meme at this point.
>>
>>8860633
For as long as Owain is in ERP, the memes will live on.
>>
>>8860590
(I was surprised there weren't many which is part of why I wanted to play Kayle. But agreed. I'll probably be sleeping soon too anyway.)

>>8860566
(No problem at all-happy to play.)

>>8860601
(Whut.)
>>
File: Kayle16.jpg (65KB, 623x614px) Image search: [Google]
Kayle16.jpg
65KB, 623x614px
>>8860671
Forgot this one, so I'll post it anyway)
>>
>>8860601
CLAIMED
RIP ANOTHER ONE
>>
Do we even have any other League avas?
>>
>>8860671
>>8860682
There's a running "meme"(shitpost) that whoever RPs with this guy >>8860590 won't RP with anyone else afterwards. Basically all the posts perpetuating it look like this >>8860689
>>
>>8860671
>(Whut.)

By the rules of ERP, once you ERP with any of Owain's male avatars, you now belong to his harem forever. You are "claimed".

In other words, it's a meme that was born from a combination Owain's incessant need to attention whore and tryhard his ERP sessions and shitposting anons
>>
>>8860622
>By now he seems far more receptive towards her appearance. Not even her soft hands stroking his cheek snaps him out of his mild trance, especially when his eyes meet hers
..Beautiful. You're really, really.. just amazing.
>>
File: basicallykayle3.jpg (276KB, 747x1030px) Image search: [Google]
basicallykayle3.jpg
276KB, 747x1030px
>>8860694
You know what this place needs?
Vi avatar.
Maybe Ashe. I heard someone liked her.

>>8860699
>>8860708
Oh. So ignore it, I see. My mistake then.
>>
>>8860708
This is why we bleed new blood.
>>
LIST OF AVATARS STILL UNTOUCHED BY OWAIN:

-Mooty
-Ai-Chan
-XJ-9
>>
>>8860728
Ai-Chan is Shy Gal
XJ-9 played the girl from Code Geass and played with Owain's Ekko.
>>
>>8860723
Owain culture is a cancer to ERP and the Discords

The guy himself is fine, if a little obnoxious and showboaty, but holy fuck are both sides of the equation determined to ruin ERP with his name
>>
>>8859987
>>8860243
>>
>>8860720
kys Owain slut
>>
File: Vi47.jpg (188KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Vi47.jpg
188KB, 1920x1080px
>>8860720
(Ekko here. I play Vi but nobody seems to request her.)
(If anyone wants the folder I have to play her my discord is Owain#9305)
>>
>>8860742
LIST OF AVATARS STILL UNTOUCHED BY OWAIN:

-Mooty
>>
>>8860766
No yeah, it's absolutely Owain that drives people into Discords and not idiots like you.
>>
>>8860772
You said you were going to bed. For someone who says they hate liars you sure like to lie a lot.
>>
>>8860772
More people should.
She is best league waifu.
Better than all the rest.
>>
>>8860785
>wanting Owain's sloppy seconds when she's just going to be mentally comparing your lackluster writing to his superior ERP the whole time
Have fun, cuck!
>>
>>8860813
What is this
This is probably the most insecure thing I've ever read.

that's like saying you refuse to have a gf of any kind if she's not a virgin because she'll compare you.
>>
>>8860789
Where did Owain touch you anon?
>>
>>8860813
>when she's just going to be mentally comparing your lackluster writing to his superior ERP the whole time

You do realize that only maybe three people in the entire community legitimately believe he's the best writer in ERP, right? Most just write him off as either good for putting in effort to mediocre for tryharding. He's not that hard to outtypefuck. You don't even have to match his word count.
>>
>>8860751
>implying all this Owainposting developed in a vacuum and his cancerous and arrogant behavior has nothing to do with it
Right, it's all just anons memeing.
>>
>>8860842
Proofs or Liar, Liar Pants on Fire.
>>
Daily reminder that Owain has a full harem of your former waifus lining up to suck his cock but he still comes to the threads just to show off and rub it in your face.
>>
>>8860870
>Owain has a full harem of your former waifus lining up to suck his cock
Who, anons like you?
Because the only people I see sucking his dick all the time is Owainposters in this thread.
>>
>>8860855
I think everyone can agree that Owain was incredibly arrogant when first showed up. But people called him out on it and he stopped being so full of himself openly. Now he's just simply annoying, but you can ignore annoying. He's not like Paul who derails the thread.
>>
>>8860870
Childhood is thinking Owain is the harem king of ERP
Adulthood is realizing Mecha is the harem king of ERP
>>
File: Flick.gif (489KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Flick.gif
489KB, 500x281px
>>
>>8860882
Hello Lupin.
>>
>>8860870
List said harem then, if you're so sure
>>
File: 1454996847252.jpg (36KB, 598x449px) Image search: [Google]
1454996847252.jpg
36KB, 598x449px
>mfw swimming in (You)s
>don't even read the replies
Stop getting so assmad when somebody shitposts your husbando, cucks.
>>
File: Stork (5).png (187KB, 540x406px) Image search: [Google]
Stork (5).png
187KB, 540x406px
I love how you faggots swarm the nigger more than his harem. Its like you all want a taste of bbc or something.
>>
>>8860983
Not me. I just sit here eating popcorn and enjoying the occasional chuckle since this stopped being funny a long time ago.
>>
>>8861057
I really don't think it'll stop ever barring Owain himself doing something. And what can he do anyway? Tell his "harem" to stop, publicly out himself as not being all the anons crack him up to be? Leaving or going anon is right out, for obvious reasons. He could stay Discord only, but then he misses out on thread only avas, though I bet you the anons would just love having avas that remain "unclaimed".
>>
Is it safe?
>>
>>8861109
hi anon.
>>
>>8861109
No.
>>
>>8861122
Hello, anon.
>>
File: me irl.jpg (147KB, 760x875px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
147KB, 760x875px
>>
File: Stork (5).jpg (84KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Stork (5).jpg
84KB, 300x200px
>>8861057
Good on you. You're one of the very few people here who aren't mentally retarded or have a superiority complex.
>>
>>8861129
Its me, anon. How're you this day
>>
>>8861143
I'm doing just fine, anon. How are you?
>>
>>8861129
>>8861143

OTP
>>
>>8861139
Wait, the one on the left or right is you
This is very important
>>
>>8861109
Is it safe?
>>
>>8861139
I'll let you taste my dick
>>
>>8861159
I am quite good anon. Today is a good day.
>>
>>8861105
Do you even English?
>>
>>8861174
Why so chipper today, anon? Is it just one of those days?
>>
File: d72bda665b35221d69c6f43acbea34e5.jpg (558KB, 905x1280px) Image search: [Google]
d72bda665b35221d69c6f43acbea34e5.jpg
558KB, 905x1280px
>>8861162
I'm not either of the girls.
I'm the statement.
>>
>>8861188
o
Well that's a lot easier to solve then.
>whips out dick so fast, it slaps against your face.
>>
>>8861185
Oh I don't know anon.
Its raining outside and its making a nice soft sound.
I am holding my dog who is sleeping.
It's warm, but not too warm, and I got to do some nice erp tonight.

Just feels like a nice night.
>>
>>8861218
Good on you, anon! Sounds like a wonderful day indeed!
>>
>>8861225
Thank you anon. I hope you too, have a wonderful day. You deserve it.
>>
>>8861235
Aw shucks, thanks, anon! You have a good night now!
>>
>>8861188
Is that an offer?
Cuz I'm down.
>>
>>8860772
I'm a cuck
cuck me
>>
>>8861304

>>8834218
>>
>>8861317
they sent me here
asshole, god you're rude
>>
>>8861317
Huh.
I didn't know people erpd there too. Neat.
>>
>>8861317
We need us a Korra around here.
>>
>>8861365
We have two, and yes they both ERPed with Owain so don't worry your head about it
>>
>>8861387
Nigga I don't care, where the bitches be.
I need me some avatar in my life.
>>
File: IMG_1082.gif (609KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1082.gif
609KB, 320x180px
>>8861387
>and yes they both ERPed with Owain
Forced relevancy much?
>>
>>8861398
It's like 4 in the morning so probably sleeping.
>>
>>8861414
>4 am
>literally central timezone NERDS around me
Disgust.
>>
>>8861411
OWAIN WILL BE MENTIONED IN EVERY THREAD EVER FORM NOW
OWAIN IS KING OF ERP AND (((WE))) WILL MAKE SURE OF IT

IF YOU'RE A FEM AVA YOU ARE HIS
IF YOU'RE A MALE YOU ARE A KEK
>>
>>8861414
dam. You probably right.

>>8861426
Give me your time zone nigga.

>>8861439
You keep tryin anon, I'm sure you'll be funny one day.
>>
>>8861454
PST
West coast is best coast.
>>
Nice to see only 4 people here like always.
>>
>>8861439
Is this the true unleashed autism of the ermac?
>>
>>8861472
It's the dead hours, nigga, get over yourself.
>>
>>8861472
I'm one of em.

Not dis niigga though>>8861439
>>
>>8861465
My man!
>>
File: 2.gif (2MB, 500x205px) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
2MB, 500x205px
>>8861477
>dead hours all day
>>
>>8861498
ERP is dead.
>>
>>8861508
>ERP is dead
>two threads had ERP going on until the Owain shitposting hour hit
>>
>>8861519
Lies! Lies and Slander.
>>
>>8861439
>IF YOU'RE A FEM AVA YOU ARE HIS
And what if I refuse to be claimed?
>>
>>8861519
Sad thing is Owain wasn't even part of that shitposting, he just came in, typefucked with people and left doing nothing at all remarkable. Just wish there were more actual RPs in this shithole.
>>
>>8861555
There's plenty, actually. If you dont get caught up in shitposting shitposters, you'll find that sometimes the place comes alive.

Do what I do, shrink shitposts man.

>>8861554
All good people just want this meme to end
>>
>>8861570
>All good people just want this meme to end

Owain himself doesn't
>>
>>8861570
But there are Avas I like to play with that just get burnt from shitted up threads, it fucking sucks and I don't like hounding the same like 3-4 Avas with half a dozen other dudes hanging off them.
>>
>>8861585
Discord.
>>
File: Good One.gif (407KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Good One.gif
407KB, 250x250px
>>8861580
ALL
GOOD PEOPLE
WANT THIS MEME
TO END
>>
>>8861585
If they are experienced avatars, they should be use to ignoring shitposts.

>Don't like sharing
Oh. Then discord is the only real answer to that. And that's mostly to hide the fact that you're sharing.
>>
>>8859587
>people made lewds of Nuclear Mime
https://youtu.be/vXmQXwCrL9U?t=13
>>
File: kojombo.jpg (169KB, 1446x1044px) Image search: [Google]
kojombo.jpg
169KB, 1446x1044px
>>8861472
When we getting summer comf hours back senpai?
>>
>>8861641
Never.
>>
>>8861641
Never. All the comfy avas that showed up to chill during that time are gone.
>>
>>8861641
When you start playing again. So in other words
>>8861654
>>
>>8861537
Hi owain
>>
>>8861641
>>8861654
>>8861657
i miss those days
>>
File: 18.jpg (44KB, 541x960px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
44KB, 541x960px
Is it comfy enough for me to come out yet?
>>
>>8861673
AH AH AH AH AH.
No.
>>
>>8861681
who else
>>
>>8861676
If by comfy you mean ... dead as fuck.
This aside, Hi Karl.
>>
>>8861676
yo mask dude.
>>
>>8861641
>>8861657
>>8861676
>back when it was mecha, karl, kinx, sponty, and nice anons just shooting the shit at the ass end of morning
I want to go back
>>
File: Scanty26.png (725KB, 1050x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Scanty26.png
725KB, 1050x1080px
(If anyone, has an unfinished session with Scanty post the last replies so we can finish those up it would be swell, too tired to start anything new though.)
>>
>>8861695
We can never go back.
>>
>>8861698
I was face sit anon, but I did not save the last replies. Because...it didn't occur to me.
I'll go a lookin'.
>>
>>8861695
>Kinx
who dis
>>
>>8861695
>None of them post at all anymore save at random appearances
i have feels even if mecha is useless
>>
Oh good looks as if things aren't winding down then. It just so happens to be another relatively quiet morning. How are we all doing?
>>
>>8861717
LoL Jinx.
>>
>>8861721
Heya foxy lady
>>
>>8861721
Bored. How about you miss?
>>
>>8861721
Sup sexy fox girl how you doin today
>>
File: IMAGE BY HIDEO KOJIMA (2).jpg (57KB, 353x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE BY HIDEO KOJIMA (2).jpg
57KB, 353x424px
>>8861654
>>8861657
Fug

>>8861660
I doubt a charity Rory will save us from the Owain hell we've entered

>>8861674
>>8861695
:(

>>8861717
LoL Jinx, also plays Darjeeling and some others.
Cool ass person and deserves patronage if they post.
>>
File: Swag.jpg (467KB, 900x1234px) Image search: [Google]
Swag.jpg
467KB, 900x1234px
>>8861688
As long as no one hates me that I'm good with whatever, that aside, how are you tonight anon?

>>8861693
Yo anon~
>Slaps anons ass to pump them up.

>>8861695
>>8861703
It all depends if people sperg out or not really. One can only hope.
Oh, you forgot Rhin too.

>>8861717
Someone into some darker stuff, they're really nice though.

>>8861721
Myself? I'm a bit tired, gonna go scrounge up some food if I can. What about you?
>>
>>8861740
>>8861722
Oh, I saw her at easter.
Dang she gud. Why dont we see them more.
>>
>>8861750
Last we saw Kinx they were mad at Bolin's refusal to leave ERP

So as long as Bolin is around, expect less Kinx
>>
>>8861742
>Darker stuff
You have piqued my curiosity.
explain.
>>
File: IMAGE BY HIDEO KOJIMA (18).jpg (57KB, 570x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE BY HIDEO KOJIMA (18).jpg
57KB, 570x300px
>>8861750
Life and poor sleep patterns mostly. They wanna hang around more, especially as summer approaches.

>>8861755
Nigga they posted on Easter.
>>
>>8861742
Why someone should hate you?
You are a swell guy.
>>
File: Scanty (Face sit anon).png (80KB, 1873x365px) Image search: [Google]
Scanty (Face sit anon).png
80KB, 1873x365px
>>8861707
(You're in luck anon, I'll write something up, but It's probably going to be small until I get back into the pace of things. I assume this was your last reply, no?)
>>
>>8861724

>She waves at the anon and smiles

Heyah to you too, anon~

>>8861727

A little more exhausted then I want to be, but someone has to pay the bills. Nothing interesting going on then? Anyway to curb that bordem?

>>8861730

Happy, ready, willing. Barring that small exhaustion of course but I don't know whenever I'm at 100%.

>>8861742

After I relax for a few moments? Probably the same thing if I'm being honest. Digging through the cubarbs and whip together a quick bite before getting started here.
>>
>>8861763
Fair nuff. Hope that goes well for em. Their work was pretty hot.
>>
>>8861761
Snuff, abuse, gore
They do vanilla stuff just fine too though.
>>
>>8861766
https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/8782601/#8785213

https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/8782601/#8785245

(Funny enough, you said that right as I found it.
Yeah, that was me. Here have what I discovered though.
Also that's cool. Readjusting needs to occur.)
>>
>>8861770
Nope. Nothing interesting. It is always the same soup here, every day. Bland, canned soup.
>>
>>8861763
Did you ever end up being friends with Kinx like you wanted?
>>
>>8861770
Those are a good set of three things to be. Not so much the tired part, but hey. Guess it means you did something right, yeah?
I'd be happy to entertain you this morning, if you care to. You seem like a sweetheart and all.
>>
File: IMAGE BY HIDEO KOJIMA (19).jpg (152KB, 948x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE BY HIDEO KOJIMA (19).jpg
152KB, 948x717px
>>8861772
Be sure to hit 'em up sometime senpai.

>>8861790
Well, I mean, yeah, obviously. We a'ight. Don't regret the shaming I endured to unlock the Social Link.
>>
>>8861777
Huh.
Guess everyone has their preferences.
>>
File: IMG_4403.png (9KB, 100x30px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4403.png
9KB, 100x30px
>>8861721
>I-if only it wasn't so late here...
>>
>>8861795
I did on easter, without even realizing who it was. Was a nice surprise.
Maybe I should do that discord thing and say hi. I dunno.
>>
>>8861803
Go to bed FP
>>
File: IMAGE BY HIDEO KOJIMA (32315).png (297KB, 535x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE BY HIDEO KOJIMA (32315).png
297KB, 535x493px
>>8861804
Good on you dude I know they had a good time with that.
>>
>>8861811
You are the sexiest.
>>
What is this, the thread is friendly now.
I'm scared. Am I dead?
>>
>>8861811
>Kissus the mecha
>>
>>8861817
Yes.
>>
>>8861784

Do what I do, add some paprika!

>>8861793

Some weary, lazy sex never hurt a thing so don't count out that tired part just yet.

Please entertain me. Let's hear some magic words, give me those orders.

>>8861803

If only FP, but you can take this foxy butt to bed and cuddle with it all you like.

>>8861817

Welcome to death where dumb furries say hi to you and wish you to have a great day.
>>
File: 27.jpg (12KB, 205x300px) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
12KB, 205x300px
>>8861765
Thanks anon, It's always nice to hear. How is your night faring?

>>8861770
Good luck scrounging up something good~
Wait... you're not FP?

>>8861803
Wait.. that's not you?
Either way, good night FP, sweet dreams~

>>8861811
>You will never have a doggy Rek-Sai again.

>>8861817
It's opposite day anon, enjoy it while it lasts~

>>8861779
(Be right there, gonna be a little bit, hope you don't mind waiting.)
>>
>>8861817
I died once. It was awful. You are alive Anon.
>>
>>8861827
Lazy sex, huh?
That sounds like something I could get behind. Cute lazy humping is my shit actually.

You get yourself settled in, then, and then come sit in my lap. We'll have some fun together, alright?
>>
>>8861827
Can you and FP sandwich my face between your butts while you cuddle, please?
>>
>>8861827
I’ve tried all the spices. It's not worth the efforts. Have a nice day cute fox lady.
>>
File: IMAGE BY HIDEO KOJIMA (14).jpg (20KB, 480x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE BY HIDEO KOJIMA (14).jpg
20KB, 480x469px
>>8861816
>>8861818
It's nice to be appreciated despite being a useless cunt. Kissus all around.

>>8861832
>I'll never kill a nazi with BJ Blazko again

I'm gonna go get some eats and sleep like fuck since I had a long, good day. You lot have a good one y'hear.
>>
>>8861832
(Nah I'm fine waiting. I got a second wind in me.)
>>
>>8861832
I sleep at night.
>>
File: 54675678.gif (1007KB, 540x531px) Image search: [Google]
54675678.gif
1007KB, 540x531px
OwO what's this?!
>>
File: 48c.jpg (243KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
48c.jpg
243KB, 960x544px
>Mecha will never impregnate you

I want to kms desu senpai
>>
>>8861862
a gay cat.
>>
0w0
WHAT'S THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSS??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>8861832

Surprise! Just another dumb fox slut who happens to sell real estate.

>>8861843

Tossing and turning between the sheets, legs entwained and hips joined in a slow, easy grind. Great for a early morning where you got nothing else to do.

>She turns around and hops up into the anon's lap planting her curvaceous rump in it and gives the seat a suggestive wiggle.

There, plenty comfy.

>>8861846

Like hell I'd turn down the chance to go butt to butt with FP of all and tou're telling me I get to mash our asses into the face of an anon? Who do I pay?

>>8861851

You as well and don't you fret. You'll find that sauce that makes you perk up again. Probably later at night when everyone comes out to play. Alas, take care.
>>
File: se7en.png (227KB, 569x383px) Image search: [Google]
se7en.png
227KB, 569x383px
>notices box
OwO what's this?
>>
Is Yukinon taken?
>>
File: 1492028010352.jpg (18KB, 262x179px) Image search: [Google]
1492028010352.jpg
18KB, 262x179px
Jeasus
>>
>>8861910
No, please give her a go
>>
>>8861893
You don't have to pay anyone! Just pay me with a faceful of that soft, flawless butt!
>>
>>8861893
Mhm. I'd say you pretty much nailed it. A few little thrusts now and then, easy and steady. Nothing to hard on you. Real nice time, that.

>He leans back in the wide open bed, and welcomes the fox girl onto his lap with a hefty sigh, squeezing her by the waist and settling her so she's positioned right on where she can feel his bulge already. It's a pleasant chubby hard on, currently, too from what she can feel.
Mm...there we go.
>He smiles, running his hands up slowly along her back, tracing the curve of her back, up to the back of her neck, scratching a little there.
>>
File: what's this.jpg (614KB, 2048x1781px) Image search: [Google]
what's this.jpg
614KB, 2048x1781px
>>8861862
Are you new here?

>>8861893
What kind of real estate are you talking about? Because I see some prime property~
>>
>>8861910
No, go ahead. Yukino was used only once here.
>>
>>8861853
Night, see you soon.
>>
File: IMG_4914.png (523KB, 577x678px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4914.png
523KB, 577x678px
>>8861810
N-neh, I'm going after this, I promise!
>>8861827
More than happy to~
>Fp quickly takes hold of the vixens curvaceous rump, pulling it to bed with her and using at as a pillow
(We'll need to do a proper RP once I fix my sleep schedule!)
>>8861832
Night, Karl~!
>>8861846
Now THAT sounds something fun to do!
...once I get a good sleep...s-sorry anon!
>Aaaaand I'm off to sleep. Night erp!
>>
>All the good ERPers have fucked up sleep schedule

Why?
>>
>>8861947
Sounds amazing to me, I can finally sniff your butthole while doing that too! Sleep tight, qt!
>>
>>8861957
I'm not sure if its that so much as the shitposters are sleeping now.
>>
ahhhh my cock is bleeding
>>
>>8861957
Quiet times are when all the retards stop spamming, namely those from HG and the 1-2 insecure retards from discord servers. It's also that a lot of us are afternoon shift/EU
>>
>>8861917

It's someones loss then as I have plenty of ass to go around. At least the last time I checked.

>>8861930

And what property might you have those eyes of caught sight of? I have this lovely house out in the Suburbs if thats what you're speaking of!

>>8861947

*Cassie is dragged away with glee as she prepares herself for a long night of cuddlin'*

(Sleep well FP.)

>>8861920

>She takes note of the latent organ pressed tightly into her derriere as it fits snugly in the curvature of her rump. The vulpine is all too happy to tease it too by rolling her hips in slow circles cooing as its trapped tip prods her.

You keep doing that with your hands I may just skip the sex for now and beg for a massage.
>>
>>8861989
So it's alright with you if I bury my face in your butt while I stroke myself? Because I was gonna go sleep but this sounds a lot better
>>
File: clothedbutty.png (130KB, 264x381px) Image search: [Google]
clothedbutty.png
130KB, 264x381px
>>8861994

>Cassie swats her bottom and runs her fingers through the short hair of it before taking a hearty squeeze.

What the hell. Get to it. Just for me though, use a lotta lube. I want to hear that hand scaling your cock. I just adore that squishy sound they make when really fucking wet.
>>
>>8861989
>Ever slight movement by her disturbs the tent pressing neatly against her from below-sometimes just twitching, sometimes swelling in size even. He seems to quite enjoy the sight and weight of her against him, due to how nicely he reacts to her wiggles, making that bulge steadily become a full on erection.
Heh, oh? That so? That'd be a sure shame, wouldn't it?
>He says, but keeps up the steady slow pets against her neck, running behind her ears, scratching at her fur.
What, you don't get a lot of massages and rub downs..? Maybe I can help make up for that.
>>
>>8861982
Its a nice time.
It's definitely two insecure asses, but why does HG hate us specifically. That seems weird.
>>
File: 59249806_p1_master1200.jpg (615KB, 908x1200px) Image search: [Google]
59249806_p1_master1200.jpg
615KB, 908x1200px
>>8861779
>The anon could feel the moisture dripping down from her sweet sweat slicked cunt before her warm wet lips spread around the long hard point in the chair. Scanty felt something pressing against her lips, so was too adsorbed in her own pleasure to even remember there was a living breathing... well a breathing face under her. Her soft yet toned red ass wraps around the rest of the anons face, encompassing his mouth. She doesn't bother to look down before she rolls her hips over her chair, the anons nose was completely enclosed by her lips, the sticky moister starts to clog up his nose, as the rest sticks to his face.
>>
>>8862021
Shitposters don't need a reason, other than the void inside them needing to be filled with something.
>>
>>8862013
>He grabs a bottle of coconut oil, drops to his knees behind her and plants his face between her thick, furry cheeks
>He frantically unzips his jeans, pulls out his semi erect cock, squirts some oil into his right hand and begins stroking feverishly, tugging away at his hardening dick while he forces his face as deep into her ass as he possibly can
>The only noise in the room is the wet, rhythmic noise of him jerking at his lubed cock, overrode occasionally by his muffled moans
>>
>>8862034
>Losing himself in this red tinted heaven felt so easy. Anywhere he looked, breathed, tasted, was Scanty, and what's more, her own motions pushed herself down into him! He felt like he was going numb-perhaps a little from lack of oxygen-but that just made it that much sweeter, the sweet taste and pleasure spiking through him as he buried his face between the thighs of an absolutely drop dead gorgeous demon. He wanted to devour her here, to violate her warm sticky tunnel, but he was instead forced to soak in it's soft velvet texture rubbing against his face, and nose, especially. He wriggled his face a little side to side-rubbing against her a little, on top of trying to adjust himself to breath. But...well. She was wrapped around the tip of his nose like it was something worth fucking. Not to mention her soft ass was cupping his whole head. It was...it was just unbelievable. If he could, he could probably cum like this. He wanted to be used more. For her to ride his filthy face like this until she felt good. His mouth does suck at her warm demon lips-or at least, slightly does so, what power he does have over his face. His drive to do more to her was insane. Could she...not feel him? Or did she just think it was the chair...
>>
File: C9pUAe6UIAEc7RM.jpg large.jpg (42KB, 689x975px) Image search: [Google]
C9pUAe6UIAEc7RM.jpg large.jpg
42KB, 689x975px
>>8862015

>The motions of his pets are all so gentle she has a tough time keeping her concentration to the growing behemoth flush against her bum. His fingers hit every right spot and earn him a very appreciative murr as it moves behind her ears.

S-seriously, if I fall asleep on you, you can't be mad. Deal?...

>Letting her eyelids fall shut she takes in a deep breath and rocks her body a little harder into his stiff protrusion. It's grown so big that the vixen is forced a little further forward in her lap, but she always keeps his erection firmly pinned between her cheeks letting her tail innocently waft before him.

>>8862038

>She didn't expect the anon to do it with such enthusiasm that had her own nethers damp with a bit of her own need. With one hand on each of her furry cheeks she slowly began to part them. Pulling them wide until his face may sink right into the cleavage of her ass. Even when being such a provocative slut herself she could feel a tinge of embarrassment coloring her face.

...Other then helping make the noise myself...mmm, this can't get any better. Enjoy yourself back there~
>>
>>8861989
>Hiseyes wander over her body, taking in the sights, evaluating her personal real estate; her chest, her legs, her thighs, and her ass atop it all. Deciding an empty house would be a perfect chance to make a move on her.
Well I do see something lovely~ How about that house? I'd love to explore the inside of this house of yours, if it's as nice on the inside as you- it is on the outside then I think I'll be making a purchase.
>>
>>8862090
>He can barely manage to take his face away from her ass for a moment, just to let out a quick proposition

Let's do that, then!

>He wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her down with him as he lays on the floor, his face now trapped under her furry, sweaty cheeks

>He licks and laps at her pussy obediently while sniffing away at her ass

Please, jerk my wet cock!

>He's quickly stroking himself, waiting eagerly for her to take over
>>
>>8862090
>He just finds himself laughing at her warning, and worry of falling asleep on him, his fingers running slowly along her jaw, petting her gingerly, and stroking her soft fur near her neck, and ears, scratching real slow now, as his other hand reached around and took hold of her chest with a small squeeze.
I wouldn't get mad, don't worry bout that. You're way too cute for that. I miiight molest you in your sleep, though, if you did that. I'm sure you wouldn't mind, right?
>He adds with a playful chuckle, his hand generously squeezing one of her soft breasts, gently pulling her shirt back a little, and open, so he can feel it himself.
Go ahead and strip some, with me. You should be getting comfortable, don't you think?
>He adds, pulling his arms back to pull his shirt up and off of him under her, tossing it aside and revealing a broad set of shoulders and wider, sturdier upper body.
>>
>>8862094

>Cassie adjust her glasses and softly hums as she looks to mull something over before answering.

Of course, wouldn't want you jumping the gun. Quickshots just don't make it these days.

>A fang catches her bottom lip as her eyes flutter before turning that lovely round backside to him.

The address is on the back of my card. I'll be waiting, see you there~

>>8862110

>She yips with surprise as she yanked down onto his face, all of it nearly disappearing under the heft of her orange backside with her wet muff plastered to his lips.

Shit, you really must have needed this...

>The kitsune snatches the cock from his hand and tugs at it letting the soft skin move with her fingers. The rapid jerking creates a lovely echoing sound of wetness that makes her snatch drip endlessly onto his tongue.

>>8862121

Mmp....

>While she seemed to gasp with surprise with the sudden cup of her breast he continued his slow, agonizing onslaught letting the pillowy mass hang in his palm.

Right...I wouldn't want to make a mess out of this suit...

>She at first struggles to take it off, groaning as his fingers stay latched to the heavy bosom but with enough finagling the blouse is pulled off her voluptuous form leaving nothing between his fingers and her tits.

You know I was already comfortable, but nothing is better then feeling your lovers body against yours.
>>
Can someone teach me how to be a good lesbian
>>
>>8862168
Mmmf, please! Cum on my face while you stroke me to completion!

>He continues tonguing her wet cunt while she milks him, savoring the taste of her pussy and scent of her ass, being taken to the edge of orgasm and ready to burst at a moment's notice
>>
>>8862179
Don't put your fucking tongue in her cunt, it doesn't feel that good.
>>
>>8862179
>Kissus
>is female
>>
File: licky.jpg (61KB, 746x350px) Image search: [Google]
licky.jpg
61KB, 746x350px
>>8862179
>>
>>8862179
I've no idea.
>>
>>8862168
Mm. I agree. I'm happy you're finding me rather comfortable and all. Feeling your body against mine is really something special.
>He adds with a soft whisper, as she finally leaves herself nice and open. His free hand goes about slowly massaging and groping her plump chest, as if he were checking the vixen's size, and admiring them with each slow, soft squeeze, and roll against his palm. He pulls her back, so her back is flush against his, and his erection now grinds pleasantly against her butt once more, slowly and steadily working it against her, earning soft little boyish huffs here and there.
You know...it really is easy to fall asleep like this.You're way too comfortable, Cassie.
>He whispers in her ear, offering the large thing a playful nibble, as he kisses against the back of her ear, and uses his other hand to slowly pet her, scratching in certain places, and otherwise, warm up fox woman up to him.
>>
>>8862188
This doujinshi was too cute
>>
File: tumblr_n7daeptZBU1spd0keo3_1280.jpg (444KB, 1052x744px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7daeptZBU1spd0keo3_1280.jpg
444KB, 1052x744px
>>8862183
No...? Well.... Hrm. I guess that makes perfect sense.

>>8862184
>doesn't understand the method of instruction.

>>8862188
Mm...

Nah.

>>8862190
T-thanks anyway...
>>
>It's a people forget Mecha is worse then Owain episode
>>
>>8862216
>it's a let's shitpost someone whose not even around for no real reason episod
>>
File: Scanty3.png (357KB, 606x551px) Image search: [Google]
Scanty3.png
357KB, 606x551px
>>8862080
>Scanty's fingers reach down, grabbing a tuft of the anons hair, tugging and digging into it painfully hard, while she begins to press herself down onto his face harder, her hips thrusting furiously as the first of her many orgasms washes over her, the sweet juice he wanted so badly was finally his, Her girlcum soaks his entire face, she lays back in the chair, still flicking at her cunt as a small bit of liquid squirts over his face, her sensitive ass cheeks rest against the anons lips, his mouth. After her lust filled mind starts to clear she eases up on the anons hair. Scanty looks down seeing a rater deformed chair, she couldn't see his actual face, only the outline of it through the chair. Her legs close tightly around his face, her thighs squeezing around his face hard. She couldn't see him, but she felt him moving against her extremely sensitive lips.
>>
File: C7OZWpTUwAADT44.jpg (57KB, 434x507px) Image search: [Google]
C7OZWpTUwAADT44.jpg
57KB, 434x507px
>>8862200
you're too cute anon.
>>
File: 1491688650236.jpg (8KB, 231x231px) Image search: [Google]
1491688650236.jpg
8KB, 231x231px
>>8862236
I'm not cute at all.
>>
>>8862180

>His essence was bubbling to the surface and with every rapid jerk of the foxes wrist more and more were leaking over her paws. The anon was ever so close and with the agile use of his tongue probing deeper into her nether the closer to the edge she herself teetered. The lurid sound of his privates bathing in a mixture of semen and lube did in her as her fluids spilled from her warm, inviting snatch and covered the anon's face. To completetion she rolled her body back and fourth over him ensuring her thickness enveloped his face whole.

>>8862196

>Even with her chest now on display and his hands acting quick to take each of the furry mounds into their grip he kept the gentle demeanor. Everything always ended in a compliment and it only made the growing blush burn at her orange cheeks. Though the anon was swift to keep her eye, or rear, firmly on the prize as it jostled and pushed against her still clothed bottom. The soft nibble was enough to make the fox chirp up and buck against his sex pinning it down as she writhed in his lap. It was a slow burn but the vixen was quickly melting under his touch.
>>
File: 20170327_083612.jpg (91KB, 611x441px) Image search: [Google]
20170327_083612.jpg
91KB, 611x441px
>>8862179
No.
>>
>>8862250
>His body bucked and writhed beneath her, thrusting his cock into her soft paws as stream after stream of hot, warm cum erupted from his cock, coating her arm and his stomach

Ahhh, thank you...
>>
>>8862257
>[Visible and all encompassing despair]

Join my fucking faction, slut.
>>
>>8862246
doubt.
>>
>>8862168
>Catching the flirtations look on his face was the only thing he needed to seal the deal, Seeing her lovely round bottom his lip sucks into his mouth; his mind set aflame with desires. Karl arrives at the house on the list, as he was, there were no flowers, no chocolates, and no condoms. Weather she knew it more not he was going to fuck her bareback weather she wanted it or not. He waits just outside the door, the longer it takes her to open the door the more sexually frustrated he'd become, the more the desire to have his way with her would push out more rational thoughts.

Now, I heard this was going to be a, very open house Tell me about all of the best features, his gaze lingers on her body, he wanted her to see him gazing upon her like a sexy fox she was, he wanted to know if she's make this easy, or hard.
>>
>>8862222
>Not knowing
>>
>>8862228
>Then, it was like magic. Like some god had answered yet another prayer of his-who was he to be so lucky? The demon riding his face reached down and took hold of him like a proper saddle. At first, he trembled, worried she had him figured out and aimed to make him pay, but as her climax washed over her-and more importantly him, he reveled in it, savoring this unique and incredible taste. He kept his mouth from being terribly obvious-lips acting as a satisfying nook for her to bury her lips, and occasionally tugging at her warm lips, like she hit a good spot. His entire head was numb with sweet pleasure as he drank down the demon's hot juices, hazy and blissful that he was, barely recognizing where he was anymore. His lips pressed against her ass found themselves kissing the heavenly pillow-and perhaps wanting to bite as well.
>That is when he felt something change. He could see nothing but red velvety heaven, but the way her thighs tensed...was different. Oh had he been spotted...he wasn't sure, and a nervousness caught in his throat, as he nuzzled into her sex just a bit more, teasing it just a little as she came down from her high. He did his best to be just what he was-a chair, but his lips couldn't resist her's...not when they were so close. He softly kissed at her demonic lips again, hoping to bring more pleasure to this queen seated ontop of him, before she made him suffer something horrific.
>>
>>8862276
Satori when?
>>
File: 20170327_083624.jpg (85KB, 618x433px) Image search: [Google]
20170327_083624.jpg
85KB, 618x433px
>>8862263
Fine, but only because the others are bunch of fags and demons.
>She drags Suzumi back to the other threads by her ponytail
Now stop pestering the people here and just fuck her already.
>>
>>8862303
Fuck WHO?! There's nobody here to fuck!
>>
>>8862289
RPing a mindreader could get pretty awkward
>>
>>8862311
Might be fun though, especially if you like psychological play and stuff.
>>
>>8862250
>Anon's hands were doing their best to keep her chest gently under control. He was slowly rolling her soft, firm breasts against his hands, as she shook her rear for him, making a very nice, sturdy erection throb even harder ever time she pushed back against it-showing its appreciation for her. The occasional soft huff, a groan under his breath, all of that mixed in, as he admired her body, and cute blush as well. His hands would swap places-on remaining on her soft perky mounds, dealing with one of her nipples, while the other would slowly caress her jaw, and neck, tilting her head to the side so anon could kiss at her neck, or whisper how nice this felt. Once, he would turn her to face him, and without a word, gently capture the vulpine's mouth against his, kissing her sweetly as he was able, and slowly moving a hand down her belly, and rubbing his fingers between her legs, where she laid against him.
>>
>>8862276
As in you doubt how cute I am? I agree
>>
File: 101.jpg (98KB, 456x810px) Image search: [Google]
101.jpg
98KB, 456x810px
>>8862179
I don't think I've had a proper lesbian session, maybe we could have some fun, what better way to learn then to do~

How are you tonight?
>>
>>8862309
>Pats the fox Suz
>>
File: 1490619668912.png (152KB, 794x847px) Image search: [Google]
1490619668912.png
152KB, 794x847px
Needs more loli
>>
>>8862250
(That was really fucking hot, and I'm so exhausted now! Do you have a discord I could play with you on at some point in the future? I'd love to be sat on by you again <3 )
>>
>>8862325
I'm fuckin distraught man. I gotta get this lesbian thing down or my girlfriend is gonna up and leave.

How are you?

>>8862326
>says what the fox says
>>
File: 007e.jpg (510KB, 995x1513px) Image search: [Google]
007e.jpg
510KB, 995x1513px
>>8862324
I doubt that you aren't cute.
I bet you'd be really cute while you cum in my mouth.

>>8862318
I might consider it.
>>
>>8862348
I feel like Satori reading someone's mind and exploiting their weaknesses or blackmailng them for things they've done would be the best way to go for someone playing them. Doing that is going to require a bit more additional input from others though.
>>
>>8862348
I think I'll be fine without that for a bit. Thanks for the offer, though.
>>
File: 1419898080.foxydude_cassie2.png.jpg (135KB, 896x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1419898080.foxydude_cassie2.png.jpg
135KB, 896x1280px
>>8862259

>With a sultry grin covering the fox from ear to ear she swipes up two fingers worth of the prime anon seed and dumps it onto her tongue whee she rolls it around and savors the salty taste.

Mmm, divine. I should be thanking you anon. Take care~

>>8862279

>She opened the door and was quick to make with the pleasantries by waving and inviting him in.It was obvious she used her curvy body and sex appeal to make finalize her deals. Why else open the door to a stranger with her cleavage proudly on display? The young fox had a smile a mile wide as she led him around room by room until coming to the master suite.

And finally, the Master Bedroom. Full bath, room enough for even the most luxurious beds for you...and your significant other.

>The uncomfortable silence is enough to make Cassie sweat bullets as his stare lingers a fair bit longer. She squirms a little but keeps her back to him as she steps over to the bed.

So...how about discussing prices or would you want to sleep on it?

>>8862321

>He was obviously talented, more then she took him for as his fingers and hands freely explored her orange hued form. Every trace of his fingertips eliciting a soft, almost embarrassed whimper of excitement. It was all so gentle and it only seemed to make it worse. Then anon grasped her chin and pulled her in. Their lips met with a polite wet smack. It was all so perfect she thought as their lips slowly twisted and heads turned. Her eyes yet again felt heavy and slowly closed as her curvy body twisted in his lap begging for just a little more.

>>8862339

(Thank you but at the moment I rarely use it. I may post it later on but for now I'd like to stay on the threads.)
>>
File: 008e.jpg (550KB, 1001x1513px) Image search: [Google]
008e.jpg
550KB, 1001x1513px
>>8862358
Needing anons to say what they're thinking for me to play off of would be awkward. But would she enjoy it? Maybe she'd be curious of all the perverted thoughts she picks up from people?

>>8862366
okay.
>>
File: 1463004802338.jpg (21KB, 628x676px) Image search: [Google]
1463004802338.jpg
21KB, 628x676px
>>8862366
>This passive-aggressiveness
>>
>>8862377
It does feel a bit awkward. Hm... Maybe, maybe. I would love to see her reaction when she walks through a crowd of people and reads that a couple of them want to take her into an alleyway and fuck her brains out. Or all the dirty thoughts and looks she'd get if she were to wear skimpier clothes out in public.
>>
>>8862384
I don't see it, but ok
>>
>>8862371
>Anon's lips slowly parted Cassie's, his head tilting slighty to one side, as he gently gyrated his hips against her's, a small greedy bump against her that reminded her of his stiff, aching tent, and slowly grinding the shaft of it against her plump rear. Of course...he had more he wanted from her. So much more. His hands traced her soft orange form, taking in her womanly shape proper, with each stroke ending in squeezing her thigh, or chest. His palm rolled over her peaks, pulling a little on the tip as he dos so, and rolling it against his hand. As he did so, his lips making warm, wet love to her own continued. His tongue was easy, yet thick and determined as it explored her mouth, parting her lips and sucking at her tongue instead, letting his tongue dip in to taste and coil around her own.
>He'd even whisper her name, softly, as his hand silently undid the buttons to her skirt, and slowly he stripped her the rest of the way, so the only way she'd finally notice would be when she felt his hard tent pushing between the cheeks of her ass. Finally, he would break the passionate lip lock, and go to take a bite out of her neck-only a bit harder now, knowing where she likes to get bitten best.
>>
File: Scanty8.png (396KB, 512x679px) Image search: [Google]
Scanty8.png
396KB, 512x679px
>>8862283
(Getting sleepy again, sorry anon.)
>Scanty groans as the anon licks at her sensitive lips, when his nose nuzzles into her, when his pleasures her sensitive ass. Her hips buck back again she the anons forces a moan from her before she's able to regain her composure, standing up away from the chair she decides to repay his forward nature by spinning his chair a few times while she offhandedly thumbs though his paperwork. Scanty lets out a sigh of disgust, yet a devilish smirk crooks on her face. Scanty stops the spinning anon. Scanty grabs her used panties up off the ground, stuffing on of the wet pair into his mouth, then covering his face with the other to prevent him from pushing the first pair out. She leaves the anons to wallow in her fluids knowing he's never taste the real things after that. Scanty was certain after that point to not let him taste her again, but was would tease him by keeping her nude cunt inches away from his face, close enough to where it could tempt him, but just that a cruel tease.
(This was different, I hope you had fun~)
>>
What's /erp/ listening to?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuLTIAMr2hg
>>
>>8862440
Nice music, shit show.
>>
File: 1405896904.foxydude_foxcest.png (230KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1405896904.foxydude_foxcest.png
230KB, 1200x1200px
>>8862409

Pull'em...ahm....pull them harder....

>She let free a airy gasp that made her head snap back as the pleasure defused through her body. His fingers held her swollen nipples out making sure her generous tits jiggled as they fell back into place once released from betwixt them. The placement of his lips, teeth, fingers or other didn't seem to matter as even the softest stroke of her well groomed fur earned a vibrant mewl of pleasure that left her panting. With a lewd, sultry pop their lips parted and at last the vixen was able to suck back a few breathe of air but it only helped that musky scent penetrate her and leave her begging for more.

Kiss me...

>Her muffled moan played against his lips as her muzzle clashed against his. He'd hear the faint squeal of excitement once her skirt was undone and tossed to the way side. It was so close, that thick warm cock separated by a few fibers was nestled into the cleft of her ass and she jubilantly began to cry out to him as his teeth pulled at the fur of her neck, gnawing at it until she writhed and shook against his swollen prick.
>>
File: 56.png (593KB, 530x810px) Image search: [Google]
56.png
593KB, 530x810px
>>8862371
(Sorry, I'm gonna head to bed, I hope you come by later, I would love to explore the bedroom with her later~ Good night, hope you have fun.)
>>
>>8862440

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk9XYQMRiLY

>>8862449

(You sleep well Karl. Have a pleasant nights sleep I look forward to getting rutted by you~)
>>
>>8862439

Oh man, I hope Scanty can tease me like that one day...
>>
>>8862454
>Need sleep.
>Read this.
I'm tempted to stay awake, but It wouldn't be fair if I fell asleep before getting you off.

>>8862493
You weren't that anon?
>>
>>8862503

No, I just got here.

Love Scanty, though. God Tier of Gainax girls.
>>
File: lickylicky.png (77KB, 233x235px) Image search: [Google]
lickylicky.png
77KB, 233x235px
>>8862503

>The seedy fox opens her mouth wide and sticks out her tongue while making lewd jerking motions toward her maw

Get some rest because I guarantee you will need it.
>>
Ded thread
>>
>>8862526
She needs some good dick.

>>8862518
>>
>>8862409

I have to leave early today anon. Thank you for the wild ride of lewd because this cunty slut loves it. Take care and save that reply for me.
>>
>>8862526
Dead hours Anon.
Best Country is busy sleeping right now.
>>
>>8862570
>>8862546
For the sake of conversation, what characters would /erp/ like to see around here? Be it male or female.
>>
File: 012849238.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
012849238.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>>8862588
Hope status: Still present.
>>
>>8862588
Alex Jones giving out super male vitality.
>>
>>8862588
Could be nice to have another Bull sometime.
>>
>>8862588
Here my 0.02€.
Anons hate male characters unless they are fucboi and traps.
Avas are more open to male characters, expecially Dominant Male.
>>
File: alex-jones-image-5.jpg (320KB, 697x465px) Image search: [Google]
alex-jones-image-5.jpg
320KB, 697x465px
>>8862603
You're also probably gonna need some Brain Force once he's through with you.
>>
File: 1452672905902.jpg (2MB, 3499x1921px) Image search: [Google]
1452672905902.jpg
2MB, 3499x1921px
>>8862602
I'm gonna be honest with you, and tell you that the reason nobody plays monogataris is because of the autism that surrounds their characters. There will always be people who bitch about them not being played correctly, despite their version of correct being a version they've made up in their heads.
>>
>>8862588
A Chinese Mokou. Regular Mokou is cool too
>>
>>8862588
Shiro from NGNL
Kobato and shit nun loli
Another set of the Chuunibyous would also be appreciated
>>
>>8862616
In the end, if you're a male ava looking to play with female avas, then you shouldn't be concerned about what anons want.
>>
File: 0bcbd802b4599b91a150cfa542774a.jpg (145KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
0bcbd802b4599b91a150cfa542774a.jpg
145KB, 850x850px
>>8862639
Don't worry Onii-chan. We are going to play some games sometime.
>>
>>8862658
I look forward to it, Shiro.
>>
File: 012849243.gif (4MB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
012849243.gif
4MB, 500x240px
>>8862628
Don't care. I've long since abandoned the concept of being demoralized by this. I shall continue to wait, even if it never comes.
>>
>>8862643
Except that Anons are the rulers of Dead Hours. Good look being a male only Ava. No. Anons will always be the main customers. Even Owain play female avas. There are no Male Ava Only Players.
>>
>>8862669
I can respect your determination. I'd honestly play her for you, if I had a good grasp on her character in the first place. I really only know the barebones about Karen, not really the smaller details. My dedication is mostly focused on best girl.
>>
>>8862673
It's easy to just not post, though. I mean, I never post at all, unless someone's on that I'm interested in. Otherwise, I just lurk or respond to things anonymously.
>>
>>8862673
>There are no Male Ava Only Players
There's a couple. We just don't post much.
>>
File: e473cead8f31264a68b48eb80f7db6.jpg (148KB, 850x1203px) Image search: [Google]
e473cead8f31264a68b48eb80f7db6.jpg
148KB, 850x1203px
>>8862667
Uhhmmm? You don't sound very excited. Is it because I always win?
>>
>>8862639
Speaking of chunnis, how about the main girls older sister?
>>
>>8862685
Sure if you are not bonded to be a Dead Hours only customer then you can do that. But in the Dead Hours? Sooner or later you will end up playing the female or not playing at all.
>>
>>8862698
I-I'm very excited! I won't lose next time, though.
>>
>>8862705
I don't have much interest in playing a female. Gave it a try a few times, and I couldn't really get off to it so I stopped.
>>
File: 012849242.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
012849242.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>8862679
Does that mean we might get a Shinobu debut around here sometime soon?
>>
>>8862701
She's ok. I'd much rather bully Rikka, molest Kumin, or fuck the chuuni put of Dekomori, though.
>>
>>8862713
I hear that.
>>
>>8862718
Nah. She's a girl I'd much rather lewd than be lewded as. I also share
>>8862713
In that sentiment.
>>
File: 5noots.jpg (142KB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
5noots.jpg
142KB, 1200x899px
>>8862588
A penguin.
>>
>>8862713
I wish you good luck. May your sessions always be satisfing then.
>>
File: cool.jpg (160KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cool.jpg
160KB, 600x600px
>>8862733
Thanks, and sorry anon, you're talking to a hopeless lolicon.
>>
File: 012849240.gif (1MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
012849240.gif
1MB, 448x252px
>>8862728
Well that's a shame, because I remember us having a Kiss-Shot quite a while ago. Don't know if you really consider them the same thing, though.
>>
>>8862747
Personally, I don't, if only because the personality switches a bit as Shinobu grows. In loli form she refers to Araragi as master, but the older she grows, the tighter his leash gets.
>>
File: pixiv62284465.png (335KB, 594x919px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv62284465.png
335KB, 594x919px
(I don't know when I'll be able to play for real just yet, but are those anon and that female trainer player still around?)
>>
>>8862739
I prefer Shoebill. I saw one like a couple weeks ago, but they never returned.
>>
>>8862744
Sadly, Loli players here are always under Damocles’ Sword of being banned. You should have more luck going on Discord.
>>
>>8862739
Go to sleep
>>
>>8862762
Who do you think I am?
>>
>>8862759
I'm aware, but those that choose to play one, can still get away with it by cropping, or using sfw/slightly risky images instead. I mean, the fetish is already taboo to people; Wouldn't playing in a place you can get punished, even better?

I know a few discord lolis too, but the threads are home.
>>
>>8862768
Nue
>>
>>8862755
>that female trainer player
Do you mean someone who said they'd casually lewd around with you as one? Cause I talked about that with a Hilda a while ago
>>
File: angry Nue noises.png (200KB, 600x680px) Image search: [Google]
angry Nue noises.png
200KB, 600x680px
>>8862777
and you think I should be in bed why?
>>
>>8862783
For reasons
>>
File: DlTlbh8.jpg (493KB, 1165x925px) Image search: [Google]
DlTlbh8.jpg
493KB, 1165x925px
>>8862679
>>8862718
I've been considering to roleplay as Shinobu but someone told me I shouldnt because I haven't watched the anime and I really have no idea, all I can do is watch clips and read the wiki.

I don't want to trigger autism.
>>
File: 92d78238ac8ef125e3e5260ea7c44631.png (688KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
92d78238ac8ef125e3e5260ea7c44631.png
688KB, 1000x1000px
>>8862787
I told you to go for it at your own risk, really. I'm sure there's a few people who'd appreciate being able to do things with their waifu, myself included.
>>
>>8862787
There are no Amagami Girls here. Sadly.
>>
>>8862783
Because sleeping is the most wonderful feeling in the world.
>>
>>8862787
If you want to trigger autism, play a character that triggers paternal instincts, like Nanako Doujima from p4, or any other "pure/innocent" girl.
>>
File: Nues in spess.png (2MB, 1500x1900px) Image search: [Google]
Nues in spess.png
2MB, 1500x1900px
>>8862785
It's the middle of the day and I got a raid in 5 hours anon.
>>
>>8862773
>but the threads are home
We've got a pretty shitty house, then.
>>
>>8862814
O
>>
>>8862818
Asylum would be a better word.
>>
>>8862811
>Nanako Doujima
TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>8862814
>2017
>Still playing MMOs
Honesty kill yourself senpai
>>
File: 1492653807362.jpg (159KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492653807362.jpg
159KB, 1024x1024px
>>8862818
It's still the comfiest place on this site for me.
>>
>>8862834
She WILL be defiled.
It's only a matter of time...
>>
>>8862849
By Owain most surely.
>>
Where the futas at.
>>
>>8862818
Our house it has a crowd
There's always something happening
And it's usually quite loud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXuvdeEC5y8

>>8862838
tbqh I actually find legion kinda fun

also Mizuki is in my guild so yeah.
>>
>>8862849
I always considered myself pretty creative, but goddamn I cannot think of ways to approach lolis that don't feel awkward
>>
>>8862826
Mmm. Juicy Fruit.
>>
>>8862854
>Implying his racial passive speed boost can match up to my loli tracking and capture skill level
>>
>>8862862
with a rag drenched in chloroform.
>>
>>8862870
Pardon me, but I've not witnessed you capture so much lolis around here.
>>
File: tumblr_ooogvcxBsi1ti1k80o2_1280.png (327KB, 1250x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooogvcxBsi1ti1k80o2_1280.png
327KB, 1250x1000px
>>8862877
>>8862870
>capture skill, chloroform
>>
File: 1491363735158.jpg (56KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491363735158.jpg
56KB, 600x500px
>>8862862
Well you see, you have to go all in, or don't try at all. There's no way to approach a loli without it being morally questionable in the first place, anon. Learn to embrace it, or just stick to fapping to porn.
>>
>>8862885
Chloroform is an easy in t b q f
>>
You could always just cuddle a loli instead.
>>
File: d02.jpg (136KB, 542x1200px) Image search: [Google]
d02.jpg
136KB, 542x1200px
>>8862885
>>
>>8862917
I laughed harder than I think I should have over this. Kanna is def for lewd, though.
>>
>>8862909
A loli could always cuddle you instead
And they're the big spoon
>>
>>8862909
>>8862933

Does ERP even do "cuddling"?
>>
>>8862935
Of course.
>>
>>8862935
I've done it a few times, it's comfy. Especially when you're sleepy, and not energetic enough to do full on lewd.
>>
>>8862935
It's all I really come here for.
>>
>>8862935
At one point there was so much cuddling that it became controversial and rapes started happening as a response.
>>
>>8862935
I've done it. Makes you feel nice and warm inside.
>>
>>8862955
Nue is cute. CUTE!
>>
File: Nue a cute.jpg (75KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
Nue a cute.jpg
75KB, 850x850px
>>8862961
Yep, Nue is a cute character.
>>
>>8862973
Post the mouse by the same artist.
>>
Why are all of the pedophiles active in the morning?
>>
>>8862997
That's when the kids are heading off to school.
>>
>>8862997
Because it's the afternoon in Britain. Pedo capital of the world.
>>
>>8862984
Ok, here's some Nazrin by the same artist.
>>
>>8863049
Thank you. Now my desire for Nazrin in these threads grows even stronger.
>>
>>8863049
post more
>>
I’ve lot of regrets.
I’ve wasted lot of people times in boring as fuck sessions.
I’ve hurt people I like being nothing but an autistic faggot.
I want to say that I’m sorry ERP. I wish that I could undo all the shit I’ve done to you all and the threads but I can’t. So I can only say “I’m sorry”.
>>
>>8863074
Is this Lupin?
>>
>>8863060
>>8863062
Nazrin with glasses.

>>8863074
Hi Nue
>>
>>8863091
moar
>>
>>8863091
Goddamit now I really want to fuck Nazrin.
>>
>>8863074
This feels like too broad of an apology, like it's meant for a lot of people or something.
>>
>>8863101
>>8863106
Nazrin at christmas.
>>
>>8863114
S-Stop making me want to pound that mouse butt.
>>
>>8863114
MOAR!
>>
>>8863109
I've hurted a lot of people.
>>
>>8862955

Good ol ERP. Solving all its problems with rape.
>>
File: 1487992804304.jpg (15KB, 310x287px) Image search: [Google]
1487992804304.jpg
15KB, 310x287px
>>8862997
In my defense, I'm here quite often.
>>
>>8863132
All you can do is apologize, and move on.
>>
>>8863123
>>8863128
Nazrin at multiple angles and emotional states.
>>
>>8863161
School Nazrin a cute.
>>
>>8863156
I do.
So long and thanks for all the fishes.
>>
File: 41bc35507c9f04342408af6732b4edfe.png (775KB, 758x1000px) Image search: [Google]
41bc35507c9f04342408af6732b4edfe.png
775KB, 758x1000px
>>8863166
Nazrin after you get tired of using protection.
>>
>>8863188
Welp, back to wanting to fuck Nazrin senselessly. The cute wasn't enough to calm me.
>>
>>8863212
Too bad there aren't many good pictures of Nazrin involving dicks, would have to look through doujins I guess.
>>
>>8863242
Shame, but it's true from what I've seen. Doujins are the better source for the more explicit stuff.
>>
How does one stop being attached to another person here?
>>
>>8863318
By not being a dipshit and breaking the first rule.
>>
>>8863318
We try to avoid interacting with them.
>>
>>8863344
It's too late for that dude
>>
File: this is a shitpost.jpg (54KB, 241x251px) Image search: [Google]
this is a shitpost.jpg
54KB, 241x251px
>>8863318
the way you stop being attached to a person in general, either you don't, you just lose interest over time or you have your impression of the person shattered by getting to know them better.
>>
>>8863318
Forget about them. Don't interact or talk with that person unless you want to get even more attached and suffer afterwards.
I'm doing the latter btw. I'm going to die.
>>
>>8863318
Just cut off any ties you have with them and go on with your life. If you can't because they post on the threads and you can't ignore them, hide their posts or something
>>
>>8863318
The smart thing to do, is cut yourself off from them cold turkey. You should also make sure you don't converse with them here, but at times it's hard to tell when you're both prone to switching between anon and vague avatarfagging. I'm in hell
>>
>>8863385
>vague avatarfagging
The fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>8863318
You don't, anon. It doesn't matter how much you try to forget about her, anon. It won't work.
>>
Depression ends now. Save that for your drunken stupor on the weekend.
>>
File: C2w9xuDVQAAsmac.jpg (63KB, 820x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C2w9xuDVQAAsmac.jpg
63KB, 820x1200px
Goddamit i had an idea for the most exquisite moment in a scene today but its extreme as fuck and nobody would do it.

>be a china doll princess with an attitude
>have a monster strip me down and start fucking me
>breaks off my arm and shoves it up my ass as the monster continues to rail me.
>>
>>8863619
Unless Kinx plays a male, you're shit out of luck.
>>
What's wrong? Did the bird ate your tongue?
>>
>>8863654
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>8863654
Nice tits
>>
File: Ekko10.png (600KB, 900x1044px) Image search: [Google]
Ekko10.png
600KB, 900x1044px
>>8863654
>Ekko looks up from his spot on the wall and stands to his full height, a small bit shorter than the bird lady.
"Pretty sure the saying is "Cat got your tongue", lady. What do you want anyway?"
>>
File: tumblr_om856i5j0G1qe3rwko1_1280.png (310KB, 600x1062px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om856i5j0G1qe3rwko1_1280.png
310KB, 600x1062px
>>8863654
...Ahri? I, uh, like what you've done with your... hair?
>>
>>8863728
THE MONKEY IS BACK!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: so banal, just really banal.jpg (3MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
so banal, just really banal.jpg
3MB, 2000x2000px
>>8863654
The support is cooler.
>>
>>8863755
I wish owain would get better friends, y'know, people who don't push this shit to be funny.
>>
>>8863762
show butt
>>
File: tUXcZwI.jpg (119KB, 731x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tUXcZwI.jpg
119KB, 731x1500px
>>8863786
Is this what you want?
>>
>>8863794
whore
>>
>>8863794
slut
>>
File: Brit-3.jpg (27KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
Brit-3.jpg
27KB, 300x220px
Ugh, what kind of place IS this?
The smell is horrid, and the decor's even worse!
>>
File: 48468.jpg (165KB, 850x1184px) Image search: [Google]
48468.jpg
165KB, 850x1184px
>>8863696
You can call me Xayah.

>>8863727
A compliment is always welcome, and more so coming by a summoner.

>>8863728
Haha, yeah, yeah.
>She stands in front of him, looking down at his small form and his face gazing up at her.
Nothing special. I wanted to see how things are done around places like this. What I should ask, what are you doing around here? You seem like a child.
>The bird lady giggles, leaning forward and touching his nose with one of her digits.

>>8863743
Oh Hanzo, you are so wrong. I am not a fox as you can see.

>>8863762
He's a cool guy, indeed.
>>
>>8863934
This place is a mausoleum.
>>
>>8863941
>responded to Owain unironically
SHE'S ALREADY GONE
>>
>>8863941
So, you are a younger sister or something of the sort?
>His eyes wandered around her face, to the yellow cat-like eyes, long furred ears and facial marking. All combining to create quite the pretty sight.
There is no way you're not related to that vixen in some respect.
>>
>>8863973
In this world, is the destiny of mankind governed by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will.
>>
File: Ekko18.jpg (241KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Ekko18.jpg
241KB, 700x700px
>>8863941
>Ekko's brow furrows at being taken lightly, tensing up as she approaches. His eyes openly ogle her body and glide across her curves, feeling his mouth suddenly go dry. Her feminine laughter sends a warm through his chest before his nose is tapped, shaking his head from side to side before glaring up at her.
"Underestimate me. I like that. I can assure you I'm more than enough of an adult for this place."
>Ekko leans his back against the wall and exudes a confident air, trying to hide the fact his nervousness through his words.
"It's pretty obvious isn't it? Two people who like the look of each other come together and uh...You know..."
>Ekko makes a circle with one hand and sticks his middle finger through it as he looks away from her.
>>
>>8863997
Griffith did nothing wrong
>>
>>8864005
STOP HIM
>>
>>8864017
We have no specific destiny against which we can fight - for the fighting would be as much a part of the destiny as the final end.
>>
File: 1488514245424.jpg (22KB, 624x364px) Image search: [Google]
1488514245424.jpg
22KB, 624x364px
No fighting pls
>>
>>8864027
It's Casca's fault for enjoying it.
>>
>post ava to see interest
>Only get memes
time to delet
>>
>>8864050
Whatever you do, you will always end up here. Whatever choices you make, whatever details you alter, we will always end up—here. He win. So, He win.
>>
>>8864051
I'd try again later
I actually wouldn't but it sounds nice to say
>>
File: you just had to go and say that.jpg (241KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
you just had to go and say that.jpg
241KB, 1536x2048px
>>8864051
>Post meme to see reactions
>Only get interest
Why it gotta do that way?
>>
>>8863654
Your voice over and lines are fucking horrible.
>>
>>8864076
I want to MARRY Nue!
>>
>>8862439
(Oof. It was, thank you. Sorry for passing out, as well. Lost the second wind faster than I expected.)
>>
File: 46416.jpg (655KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
46416.jpg
655KB, 1000x1200px
>>8863989
Please don't mention it. That xiven is already lost and there's no way back.
I am not related to her, not anymore. Nor I want to.
>She tilts her hips to a side, placing a hand on them while her yellow eyes stare at him.

>>8864005
Ohhh hohoho, I see what you mean.
>Xayah walks forward, closer and closer to him while he's leaning against the wall. She leans forward once again, looking very closely to his fingers.
So... It means that you're here for that kind of thing? Boy, boy, you shouldn't play with adults at this time of the day. They might... Take advantage of you.
>Her single wing spreads, towering his sight and blocking the light. Leaning forward against him, she presses her breasts on one of his shoulders as her wing is blocking his vision. Xayah plants a single digit on his chest, dragging its form on his chest.
I don't underestimate my adversaries. It's just that... I love playing with them a little before finishing them.

>>8863973
A man wants what he can't get. Only when everything is already lost is when you truly value what you had.

>>8864085
HMM! You're horrible!
>>
File: IMG_5766.jpg (246KB, 565x835px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5766.jpg
246KB, 565x835px
>>8864151
>Ganks, kills, and eats
>>
>>8864102
>hits anon with rolled up newspaper

No! Bad! Bad anon!
>>
File: Ekko15.png (413KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
Ekko15.png
413KB, 1024x578px
>>8864151
>Each step closer she takes causes his pants to feel several sizes too tight, the clear outline of his cock depicted clear as day through the thin fabric. Ekko attempts to speak but is immediately cut off as she all but pins him against the wall, finding no where to look or touch that isn't the curvaceous xiven before him. Swallowing back his indecision he begins to speak, voice quivering with indecision.
"Co-Course I'm here for that! Need a little relaxation after kicking butt all day. A-And uh..."
>One of his shaky hands presses to Xayah's hip, his palm pressed flat against her side before slowly sliding around to the curvature of her butt. He gives her rear a firm squeeze before massaging it, his hands moving with inexperience and need. He tosses her a cocky smirk as fragile as his place in time.
"Well if you play with me you might find yourself biting off more than you can chew."
>>
File: tumblr_oik593E87k1qe3rwko2_1280.png (223KB, 700x651px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oik593E87k1qe3rwko2_1280.png
223KB, 700x651px
>>8864151
Ah, so you were once alike, but now what they've become disgusts you... interesting.
>As he spoke, his arms crossed against his broad chest, tarry off the end of his sentence, he stared past her and into the distance, thoughtfully. Eventually his gaze returned to her, and he spoke once more.
I do believe you might make good company. Nice fashion choices by the by, I can always appreciate one who's bold enough for such a statement, the ones facial piercings give.
>Emphasising his words, he poked his finger at the bead sitting on top of nose bridge, referencing to her nose ring.
>>
C L A I M E D
L
A
I
M
E
D
>>
File: H61.jpg (130KB, 741x591px) Image search: [Google]
H61.jpg
130KB, 741x591px
Anyone want to fuck?
>>
File: 4646.jpg (344KB, 3360x1442px) Image search: [Google]
4646.jpg
344KB, 3360x1442px
>>8864221
That's where you are wrong, kiddo. We are here to break the rule of destiny and take back what's ours! Hell yeah, boi!

>>8864175
>Pings all over the map
Xayah: Please report this useless support who doesn't know how to use wards properly.

>>8864225
You really think so? For me it seems like you're the one who is going to have more than you can chew.
>Feeling the firm and rather amateurish squeeze on her rear, Xayah drags he finger downwards, teasingly all the way down to his crotch. She glances down and notices his twtiching erection tenting on his pants. At the sight of it, she giggles once again and presses her finger on the outline of his trapped manhood.
Hah, but what am I saying? You already have more than you can chew.
>Then she squeezes down her fingers on his shaft to gently stroke his bulge even with his pants on. Her wing gently waves back and forth, sending stream of air on Ekko's face as she keeps talking softly with a rather seductive tone.
Kicking butt all day, huh? Well, for someone who has been kicking butt, you don't seem to have a lot of experience. And you are losing control already, aren't you?

>>8864229
It happened long time ago. It doesn't matter anymore and I rather don't hear about it but hey, I am here now so... Yeah.
>Xayah stares at Hanzo crossing his arms and then talking about her sense of fashion and the facial piercing she has on her nose.
Yes! They're represent what we are... Well, some of them. Do you like it? It's basically a sign saying that I don't care about the rules or what the destiny has for me, I'm going to fight against the river!
>She says whole-heartedly while walking forward to Hanzo until she's mere inches away from him.
>>
>>8864344
Yes.
But I am not into tha peen sadly.
>>
Anyone seen Kinx?
>>
File: whatisthisstickystuffonme.jpg (87KB, 809x325px) Image search: [Google]
whatisthisstickystuffonme.jpg
87KB, 809x325px
>>8864377
I mean, you can say "no homo" or "it's not gay unless balls touch."
But, I'll always take it in a gay way.
>>
>>8864408
Trust me man, it sucks. I wish I was into dick-would make finding stuff to fuck way easier and more interesting.

It's annoying being not gay.
>>
>>8864408
You think you can turn a straight guy bi?
>>
File: Ekko25.jpg (146KB, 900x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Ekko25.jpg
146KB, 900x1133px
>>8864347
"This? I could handle this with my eyes clo-ah!"
>Ekko's bravado is instantly cut off as her dexterous fingers wrap around his tent, bucking his hips forward and unintentionally rubbing his trouser clad tip against her palm. When he pulls back a small strand of pre clings to her hand. Each teasing stroke sends another shiver through the boy's body as he begins to pant, heated breaths flowing across Xayah's cheek as he looks up at her.
"N-Nah! Of course not. Just a little backed up is all...Leaking that much is normal for someone if they haven't let loose in awhile!"
>Another lie followed by his other hand hungrily kneading Xayah's unoccupied cheek, sliding his fingers all over the expanse of her fat ass. His hands glide lower and stroke the back of her thighs, enjoying the supple skin gliding across his own calloused fingertips. He lets out a low groan of delight, his erection pulsing strongly in the cloth prison of his pre cum drenched underwear.
"F-Fuck it's like fondling a cloud..."
>>
File: tumblr_oin8ftkFwE1uar50lo1_500.jpg (80KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oin8ftkFwE1uar50lo1_500.jpg
80KB, 500x707px
>>8864347
>As she advances, swaying her hips and talking to aggressively passionate about something that was mere decoration to him, he decided to indulge that passion. Grinning as his eyes shut for a moment;
I love it, and love that they're more to you than just shining pieces of metal upon your face. God knows it's pretty enough without the extras.
>Gazing a dreamy stare in her eyes, his smile only widened, subtly but noticeably.
Fighting against the endless tides, you make it sound romantic. I like that, there's not enough rose colouring in life, I feel.
>>
File: H70.jpg (53KB, 258x209px) Image search: [Google]
H70.jpg
53KB, 258x209px
>>8864429
Yeah, I'd play a female slut if I could get into it as much as I do a guy but sadly I can't.
>>8864440
I sure as hell would give it a try if given the chance.
>>
>>8864476
For what its worth, you're pretty hot. Would drunkenly fuck ass without realizing whats happening.
>>
>>8864476
>I sure as hell would give it a try if given the chance.
I would love to take you up on the challenge, but I was the anon that I think you had your last session here with. The one with the bj. I don't wanna always take you when you show up.
>>
>>8864476
Kinda want to pound the boy butt or have him blow me but my reply times might be meh.
>>
File: H25.jpg (60KB, 276x340px) Image search: [Google]
H25.jpg
60KB, 276x340px
>>8864497
Would become drinking, fuck buddy then, no homo. Would find it hard not to tease you about it while sober or after the fact, though.
>>8864522
It's been a couple days since I openly posted so it's no problem for me.
>>8864523
I mean, I have two hours until I'll become a bit busy. So, I'd think we could be able to get it done but I don't mind posting in the middle of that when I get the chance to.
>>
>>8864560
Alrighty, sounds good to me. Which one sounds more appealing to you.
Sneaking up on your "straight" friend while he's trying to work and blowing him under his desk.

A horny guy openly fondling you in public before taking you down an alleyway/back to his place to get your prostate pounded?
>>
>>8864560
>hard not to tease while sober
Oh nah, that is part of the fun I'm sure. Just embarrassment, followed by vivid images of cute trap ass.
>>
New thread:
>>8864608
>>8864608
>>8864608
>>8864608
>>8864608
>>8864608
Thread posts: 488
Thread images: 158

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.