[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last thread Prev. Thread: https://desuarchive.org/trash/th

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 109

File: 1491806949023[1].jpg (304KB, 988x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1491806949023[1].jpg
304KB, 988x1280px
Last thread

Prev. Thread:
https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/8726311/
>>
>>8811146
>>
File: 1482289150680[1].jpg (1MB, 2000x1751px) Image search: [Google]
1482289150680[1].jpg
1MB, 2000x1751px
>>
>>8811146
Anything?
>>
>>
Okay so how do we prevent that from E V E R happening again?
>>
>>8811615
Don't spam old greentexts
Reposting pics from the last 2-3 threads can also be a problem I think but less so
>>
>>8811633
OK
So now what? I'm a bit shook up.
>>
>>8811615
>>8811659
What happened?
>>
>>8811684
Something went cockeyed and the threads kept auto-saging.
>>
>>8811146
Linking OP
Scaly Macro/Micro: Because PANIC edition

A continuation of the macro saurian vore/internalization thread.

Greentext pastebin: http://pastebin.com/fUkW4EA1

"50 Shades of Prey"
https://pastebin.com/TEV6bGeN

"Party Dragoness"
https://pastebin.com/JNGR0DJS

Prev. Thread:
https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/8726311/

Ideas brought up last thread:
>Interactions with flying/swimming saurians?
>Earlier times in this setting like the stone age and such?
>Origins of the saurians?
>Guy gets somehow convinced to chaperone a group of barely legal jailbait tier saurian girls
>making humans wear rabbit ears/costumes so they can be hunted
>Human delivers a pizza for a VERY hungry saurian

>>8811659
Post pics, ideas, try to get discussion going, probably have a limp thread because of lack of a proper OP

>>8811684
I think we tripped a spam flag with all the reposts, seem someone took notice and removed it
>>
File: 1482276679534.jpg (46KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1482276679534.jpg
46KB, 500x404px
>>8811715
Right!
Let's just soldier on and keep the thread going!
People will come if we keep it relevant!
>>
Anyway, two ideas I had during the panic
>For your birthday your gf made you a "cake" by coating her chest in icing
>For her birthday she wants you to return the favor, only you're in the cake instead of being coated with icing
>>
>>8811872
>For your birthday your gf made you a "cake" by coating her chest in icing
The best way to get diabetes!

>For her birthday she wants you to return the favor, only you're in the cake instead of being coated with icing
I love this idea. It's like you're the stripper inside the cake. Only she wants to eat you.
It works like a game of hide and seek. You hide in the enormous cake and she keeps eating until she catches you.
>>
>>8812000
>It works like a game of hide and seek. You hide in the enormous cake and she keeps eating until she catches you.
I'm actually leaning towards making it a bit more exciting by having her invite a couple of friends over for the party, maybe/maybe not telling them about the little something extra in the cake until it's all gone and/or you're in some lucky girl's (Hopefully the birthday girl's) belly
>>
>>8812101
>You're practically swimming through frosting
>Your goggles protect your eyes, but they do nothing for you vision
>You can hear the muffled voices of the party guests beyond the walls of your confectionery prison
>Suddenly your world is bathed in light as the frosting to your left is scooped away by the hungry jaws of your girlfriend
>She sees you and licks her muzzle clean, then smiles at you smugly
>"Gotcha!" She says
>You quickly tunnel into the next layer of cake
>The game is on
>>
>>8811872
>Your gf tells you to wait at the table, saying she's got something special planned for your birthday
>You hear her shuffling around at the counter behind you, doing something, but anytime you ask or try to turn around you just get a coy "Don't look~"
>Eventually she seems to finish, you hear her take slow, steady steps as she walks over to you
>On her way she stops by the light switch, hitting the lights she casts the room in darkness save for a soft glow coming from behind you
>Eventually she enters your field of vision, as they often are, your eyes are drawn towards her chest, you were expecting a cake, not a set of saurian tits coated in icing with a single large candle sticks up from her cleavage, casting light
>You're not going to complain though
>Every so slowly she approaches, humming happy birthday and doing her best to keep the "cake" stable even as each step causes her chest to jiggle.
>Reaching the table she kneels down, resting her tits on it, bringing you eye level with the "Happy Birthday Honey!" she's carefully written across the front of her breast,
>"Here's your cake" she says with a wink, licking a small dab of frosting off her lips "Dig in"

>>8812305
I like it!
>YFW you end up in front of one or more of the other party goers as you dig around in there
>YFW it becomes a race to see who gets the most delectable part of the cake
>YFW your GF still wins
>>
>>8811872
>>8812000
>>8812305
Thinking about it more, I do love the idea of certain saurian dishes involving a willing human
Anyone got ideas similar to that?
>>
>>
>>8812488
Loved all of that.

>>8812593
>Human swims in a drink for a saurian
>Human bong: like a beer bong, but with vore
>Saurian makes a human sandwich
>>
I'm interested in continuing the the frisky tale of Moira and Lia, our beautiful mother and daughter herbivores.
Would anyone be interested?
>>
>>8813021
I would, enjoyed writing some of them, just ran out of ideas of where to take it
>>
File: 1482475920873.jpg (256KB, 966x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1482475920873.jpg
256KB, 966x1280px
>>8813048
Here's a pastebin of all the green made for them.

https://pastebin.com/ry1P2X3z
>>
>>8813235
>https://pastebin.com/ry1P2X3z
Oh, was that you writing the other bits?
Loved the first chapter of your other thing as well
Got any other ideas for things to happen while the guy lives with them?
I do kinda love the idea that that Moira spreads her cheeks like that pic as part of flirting with him at one point but I can't figure out how to work it in
>>
>>8813416
>"Hey, sweetie," Says Moira as she saunters up to you. "could you give mommy a little hand?"
>You nod, blushing at her usage of "mommy."
>She's been using it a lot lately.
>She hands you what looks like a barbell earring.
>"I could use a little help with a piercing. Would you mind?" She says.
>You nod again.
>She smiles. "Excellent."
>She turns around, her long, broad tail sweeping over your head, until you are face to cheek with her big, soft backside.
>She reaches back, her nail polish shining in the light, and ever-so-delicately spreads her luscious, blue cheeks.
>Her pucker and the pale folds of her labia are fully exposed to you.
>She sighs luxuriously. "I always have such a hard time with this one. It's nice to have such a caring, little man to rely on."
>Her head cranes around on her long neck until she is again facing you.
>She sees the bright scarlet of your blush and her smile broadens and turns coy.
>"Be gentle with mommy, dear." She says.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>8813782
>>
>>8813235
>>8813416
I'm going to go get something to eat, I might try to do something with Lia working out in the Den or something when I get back (not too positive where to take it though), assuming this one doesn't keep going or another idea isn't picked up/suggested

>>8813782
That works
>As your face heats up all you can think is that was not what you were expecting
>Your embarrassment only deepens as you realize you HAVE seen that piercing before, if only a glimpse or two during a playful mood on Moira's part
>Still, you did say you'd help her and reach forward with both hands
>She lets out a pleasured hum as you brush against her lips, trying to figure out how this works, it takes you a second to find where it goes
>"Enjoying the view?" Moira asks
>Okay maybe more than a second
>"Don't worry, mommy doesn't mind" she playfully reassures you right as you manage to get it fixed into place
>"It's in, I think" you tell her looking up at her smiling face
>She lets go of her cheeks, letting them smack together with a clap less than an inch from your face, your hands caught between them, still up against her labia
>Her beautiful blue butt engulfs your entire vision as you try to pull out, only to have her flex her buns, trapping your arms if only for a moment
>"Careful dear, don't want to get lost back there do you?" She asks with a chuckle and relaxes letting you go
>"Thank you though" She says, turning around to lean down and give you a kiss on the head before whispering in your ear "I do hope you don't mind helping mommy with that in the future"
>>
>>8814443
Excellent green.

Enjoy your meal. I'm gonna go work on something.
>>
>Watching TV with the girls is one of the best parts of the day.
>Seated between them on the sofa, you are comfortably sandwiched between Moira's matronly curves and Lia's athletic softness
>Whatever program happens to be on fades into the background as you indulge in your favorite pastime: intense snuggling and cuddling.
>You knead their flesh with your hands and brush your face against their exposed scales.
>Moira hums delightedly at you ministrations, wiggling her butt against the sofa cushions.
>Lia sighs, content to remain still and simply enjoying your touch
>You add spice to your performance by kissing and nibbling at their nude forms, bringing your tongue to bear against their naked flesh.
>Moira's hand drifts between her legs and you look up to see her face flush with arousal.
>Lia strokes her neck with one hand while the other drifts down to lightly brush your hair.
>The TV is quickly forgotten in favor of more engaging entertainment.
>>
>>
File: d5bc2310113016abfb8b96f71abf29bc.png (585KB, 1048x1500px) Image search: [Google]
d5bc2310113016abfb8b96f71abf29bc.png
585KB, 1048x1500px
>she descends on the herd like a storm of claws and teeth
>the landing from her initial pouncing leap traps an unfortunate animal beneath her foot, bursting it like a gory piñata
>her full-throated roar echoes across the field
>the herd panics and flees from the towering, reptilian beast
>her right hand descends like a scythe, her foot long talons glinting in the sun
>they catch a fleeing beast by the back legs and neatly sever them above the knees
>her left hand lashes out like a serpent and her claws hook into the hindquarters of her final victim
>hefting her bellowing prizes, she licks her drooling chops
>her jaws gape wide and she brings her deadly fangs down on the heads of her prey
>a moment's resistance is all their feeble flesh manages before she tears them apart
>blood gushes from her prey and paints her buxom body crimson as she wolfs down the first bites of her meal
>she sighs in satisfaction
>that was a good hunt
>she'll dine out here in the field
>it's private and she can take her time to savor this
>down on her hip in a satchel she wears on her belt, music begins playing
>"Lollipop lollipop / Oh lolli lolli lolli, lollipop, lollipop / Oh lolli lolli lolli, lollipop, lollipop"
>dropping her still bleeding lunch, she reaches into her satchel and pulls out her hot pink cell phone
>it's her boyfriend calling
>her "lil lollipop"
>she answers enthusiastically and with a gory, happy smile
>"Hey, baby! How's it going? I'm just out getting lunch."
>>
>>8815911
>See pic
>Notice writing on the thong
>Ultratech
I'm now thinking of some company that specializes in REALLY durable clothing for saurians, especially those prone to ripping and tearing and/or stronk enough that they rip through most cloth like tissue paper
>>
>>8816158
An excellent idea.
>everything they design is made to be extremely durable and stretchy
>saurians don't often wear much clothing, but what they do wear needs to be made of sterner stuff
>a saurian with razor sharp talons would idly shred through a common shirt just by scratching
>>
>>8815259
I love the way it's shaping up to have Moira be the more sexually open/aggressive of the two, doesn't hurt that having sex with your girlfriend's mom isn't much of a social faux pas. Compared to Lia though the relationship is probably more seductive than romantic
>>
>>8816299
I imagine it's more like saurian athletic wear than anything else, though for the more fit saurians it also probably doubles as casual wear, though even normal wear is likely more durable
>>
File: 3a78a6852a7e7f670884f325ff83ca60.jpg (240KB, 971x1280px) Image search: [Google]
3a78a6852a7e7f670884f325ff83ca60.jpg
240KB, 971x1280px
>>8816573
Oh, it's definitely romantic for Moira.
It's been so long since she's felt this way about a man. So long since she's felt a man's touch that's excited her so.
She's being entirely truthful when she says she'd gladly wear white again.
>>
>>8816674
>saurian athletic wear
Pic related?
>>
>>8816775
>Oh, it's definitely romantic for Moira.
Never said it wasn't, I just that at this point in time she's willing to take a step back and let Lia take the lead when it comes to him
Romantically at least, she's made it very clear he's fair game sexually, not that Lia minds
Of course she's also not kidding about snatching him up if she takes too long
>>
>>8816929
Really, marriage is just a nicety at this point.
All three of them are already living together, eating together, relaxing together, sleeping together, and bathing together.
>>
>>8817043
Oh it almost certainly is, it's also why both the girls aren't too worried about losing him to the other one
Though only Moira has consciously realized it at this time, she could point it out, but the kid's reactions are half the fun of teasing the two about it
>>
Too big to post here.

https://static1.e621.net/data/6e/0e/6e0eef89ff7a62a87f73801d6ddd7b66.webm
>>
Gay or bi male saurians are just as horny for humans as their female counterparts are. It's hard for them to get attention though, due to being doubly niche.

They do try, though. This one for example makes sure to lift his tail high whenever he's sitting down near human dudes. Waiting for a passing look... Stroke, lick... Or even the joy of feeling an arm or a dick, or if he's really lucky, the whole damn guy slip in through his slutty hole~

You wouldn't believe the prostate rubs humans can give.
>>
File: b014e1f6a0cd98b99abcf48dee4c9a72.jpg (574KB, 1633x2362px) Image search: [Google]
b014e1f6a0cd98b99abcf48dee4c9a72.jpg
574KB, 1633x2362px
>>8817213
I'm into it, though I prefer to think of big, scaly gonads for frisky humans to play with.
>>
>>8815259
>>The TV is quickly forgotten in favor of more engaging entertainment.

>With Moira preocuped you turn your attention fully to your girlfriend
>Placing another kiss on Lia's thigh you climb over her leg and into her lap
>Her thighs part just enough for you to slide down between them, leaving you face to face with her slit
>Already aroused from your previous treatment, she's quickly letting out little whimpers and moans, unable to resist fondling her chest above you much to Moira's amusement
>A shadow looms over you, Lia letting out a breathless "Mother?" tells you the source
>Moira lightly shushes her daughter before straddling her lap, pinning you between their soft bodies
>"You can't make those sounds and not expect momma to get excited" Moira whispers before silencing her daughter with a deep kiss as she starts grinding you against her and Lia's slits
>Needless to say, the three of you remain busy for the rest of the afternoon
>>
>>8817309
>Being a 14ft tall saurian is awesome:

>You get to skip to the start of the line everywhere.
>Your ass is at eye level to everyone else for easy access.
>You can always reach that thing up on the top shelf.
>Nobody makes clothes in your size, so they don't have to be worn.
>You get to ride in the back of a truck everywhere (and have a driver!).

>On the other hand, it usually takes going to three different coffee shops to fill your cup in the morning.
>So it's not all roses.
>>
File: 9601e19a8cb51987ec828a0ad5812d15.jpg (215KB, 2125x3010px) Image search: [Google]
9601e19a8cb51987ec828a0ad5812d15.jpg
215KB, 2125x3010px
>>8817309
Absolutely. Damn dino nuts are like bean bag chairs that waft pure sex. A human can get lost for hours grinding into them with their whole body, humping them, teasing the firm orbs until the cock below is aching for release, occasionally showing some love to the mouth-watering taint above...
>>
>>8817213
While not as appealing as a female saurian to me, I wouldn't say no to a cute ass, especially with those nice, smooth balls to tease a bit first
Though my tastes in males runs more than a bit feminine, so most dino pics don't do much for me
>>
File: 9705fb20ba236443937d58f655d698f7.png (981KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
9705fb20ba236443937d58f655d698f7.png
981KB, 1500x2000px
>>8817451
Perfectly acceptable. Who can say no to an awkwardly femmy dino bro's trained licks~?

But the size difference will make girliness hard to convey. Attack of the 12-foot femboy?
>>
>>8817605
>But the size difference will make girliness hard to convey. Attack of the 12-foot femboy?
I've seen some good giant femboys, none with scales though

>>8814443
Also, not making much progress on the " Lia working out in the Den" idea, was thinking of having the guy watch her work out but then realized I probably don't know enough about a proper home fitness routine

Kinda want to more butt stuff involving Lia or Moira though, may try in a bit
>>
>>8817345
>>Needless to say, the three of you remain busy for the rest of the afternoon

>Your escapades migrate from the sofa to the bedroom.
>Soft, warm arms deposit you on the mattress before plush saurian lips bathe you in kisses.
>Moira and Lia are in the throes of passion, alternating between lapping at your bare skin and desperately locking lips with each other.
>You see their tongues flash for an instant as they seperate, then vanish again as they rejoin.
>Their moans and cries are music to your ears and they drive you wild.
>You feast on their tender sexes, lapping at the sweet juice that pours from their scaled flowers
>They grind hungrily against you and each other, desperate for release.
>Their clits are plump and pink while their lips are dripping and swollen,
>Your arms sink into giving flesh and your tongue twists and turns like a serpent in their depths.
>Lia screams into her mother's mouth as she overflows and succumbs to lust.
>Releasing her daughter from a deep, passionate kiss, Moira throws her head back and howls her satisfaction as she cums.
>Sticky and covered with cum, you fall flat on the bed.
>They descend on you with tender lips and probing tongues.
>Cleaning you and coaxing forth your own orgasm.
>You paint their gasping, hungry maws white with your seed.
>Sleep comes easily and quickly that night.
>>
>>8817746
I might take a crack at some Lia fitness stuff.
Is that okay?
>>
>>8817774
Sure, I don't mind, Hell, I don't mind if someone takes something I've already done and bases a new story off the idea, feel free to use my fics/ideas as inspiration for whatever you want
>>
>>8817795
Sweet. Thank you.
>>
File: 2d6ba0e5166dca559b12208f2250116e.jpg (131KB, 905x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2d6ba0e5166dca559b12208f2250116e.jpg
131KB, 905x1280px
>>8817605
>>
File: 1492213690079.jpg (157KB, 1600x1674px) Image search: [Google]
1492213690079.jpg
157KB, 1600x1674px
>>8817423
>hanging with cute saurian bro
>big, handsome face with lots of sharp teeth
>rock hard bod with arms and legs to match
>huge butt
>dick almost as big as you are
>but those BALLS
>those are something special
>big, cum filled spheres just begging to be played with
>lean back against his shaft, wrap your legs around his sack, and listen to him moan
>>
File: Dinosaur_Sweating.png (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Dinosaur_Sweating.png
21KB, 300x300px
>>8817213
>>8817309
>>8817345
>>8817360
>>8817423
>>8817451
>>8817605
>>8817746
>>8817749
>>8817774
>>8817899
>>8817981
>boy saurians
>mother/daughter naughtiness
>femboys
>fit girls
This thread's starting to get good.
>>
>>8817749
>>Sleep comes easily and quickly that night.

>Spent and exhausted, you're unable to offer any resistance as your limp form is snatched up and cradled between the two
>Still riding the afterglow, the two pull each other into a tight embrace, sandwiching you between their soft, sweat coated bodies and quickly drifting off to sleep
>Despite the heat of their smothering embrace you still join them shortly after, even if the two of them are still idly grinding against each other in their sleep
>Needless to say, when morning comes is clean off the sweat from last night's activities
>>
File: 2682c70c627f59781f220133a3054246.png (878KB, 2752x2608px) Image search: [Google]
2682c70c627f59781f220133a3054246.png
878KB, 2752x2608px
>>
>YFW your saurian gf sends you this
>>
>>
>>8818896
>tfw your gf is a memeing doofus
>>
>>8818896
send me more
>>
>>8819323
>a memeing doofus
You love her anyway though
>>
>>8819458
no i actually hate you.
>>
>>8819431
>She obliges, sending more pics of herself in a number of different positions
>Though she keeps herself covered in each one
>Last one comes along with a message saying if you want to see more, you'll have to hurry over to her house
>>
>>8819458
Indeed.
>>
>>8819506
Not 'gonna happen, come here.
>>
>>8819565
>That earns you a pic of her bare ass and her looking over her shoulder sticking her tongue out
>"Only if you promise to make it worth my while~" she sends along with it
>>
>>8818258
I'm gonna write a shower scene tomorrow.
Night.
>>
>>8819610
This is your only chance. dude
>>
File: boner meter.gif (16KB, 304x25px) Image search: [Google]
boner meter.gif
16KB, 304x25px
>>8819300
>me imagining Genesis being twice as tall as me
>me imagining Genesis at all
>how she fixates on bottomless/anal, the looks of her in general
>but... amazing character, awful person
>dammit
>>
>>8819615
Looking forward to it, night anon

>>8819653
>This is your only chance. dude
She just seems confused now, asking if something's the matter

>>8819673
I will confess to not having any clue about that OC, her artist, or any drama surrounding it
But just imagine that ass right at eye level as she struts around, showing off
Now imagine lovingly rimming that ass as she rides your face
>>
>>8819791
everything is bad. There is no progress.
>>
File: Rude.jpg (221KB, 900x1380px) Image search: [Google]
Rude.jpg
221KB, 900x1380px
>>
>>8819882
>not being forceful devours of anon.
fuck dude. kill yourself
>>
>>8819882
Hot.
>>
I want to not only be in a saurian girl, but I want to sometimes be a big subby saurian guy and be objectified by pervert human girls
>>
>>8819845
You okay dude?

>>8819882
While the thought may get you (and possibly him) hot and bothered, it's best to ease into long term internilization, even though it feels good, increasing the time spent each time helps both of you acclimate to it and keeps it from ending sooner than either of you two would like for reasons like "You miss the sight of his face" or "He misses fresh air"
>>
>>8819791
Most of the drama surrounds her boyfriend, whose character is seen here on the left..

Both dinos' looks and personalities I lust after. I wanna be invited into a nasty bisex saurian orgy by them. Just make both of them cum over and over asswise.

But, fuck. The ability to separate character and artist is a really useful one that I think I'm gonna cultivate.
>>
>>8820102
HERE on the left. Yes, the character of the guy notorious for tweenimation and cucking. Fuck me
>>
>>8820039
Understandable.

>>8820041
Hot tip for first time long term internalizers: bring some form of entertainment.
Could be a cellphone or a tablet or a frigging Game-Boy.
It may sound like not stop fun in the belly of the beast, but there are periods of dullness that will gnaw at you without some form of distraction.
>>
>>8820102
>The ability to separate character and artist is a really useful one that I think I'm gonna cultivate.
Admittedly there's only a handful of artists I can say I have some idea of their personality, I mostly just know their name and nothing else about them

But yeah, being able to separate art and artist is a good skill, opens many doors

>>8820148
>tweenimation
No clue what this is, probably don't care

>>8820170
>bring some form of entertainment.
It should go without saying, but make sure it's waterproof too
You'd be surprised how often that mistake is made
>>
File: Cravings.png (606KB, 797x2234px) Image search: [Google]
Cravings.png
606KB, 797x2234px
>>
>>8820201
>waterproof
Comes standard with most contracts these days.
>>
File: 90726219a5d1bbcc246dd62ab4e5b7db.png (897KB, 939x1280px) Image search: [Google]
90726219a5d1bbcc246dd62ab4e5b7db.png
897KB, 939x1280px
>>8820201
I as well try to keep knowing nothing about the artist as my baseline, but sometimes you learn more than you'd like to

Also this is what I meant by tweenimation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlkhZMl6S40

Going a bit off topic now so closing off with delicious dickgirl Gen
>>
>>8820371
Can't watch more than 30 seconds due to the voice but I think I already get what it is

But enough about that. have a tubby dino gal
>>
For my friend who really loves butts.
>>
File: 06442123b861ba5b7e1d153bd7fe1157.jpg (68KB, 1130x1181px) Image search: [Google]
06442123b861ba5b7e1d153bd7fe1157.jpg
68KB, 1130x1181px
>>8820572
>donut worship
A++
>>
>"Do you want the helmet on or off?"
>"Off."
>"...Too bad."
>>
>>8820041
I apologize for the negativity. sorry.
>>
>>
>>8821032
Don't worry about it
>>
File: 0f31cd8689c32f43b60c6c80a2b6fce1.png (406KB, 1280x859px) Image search: [Google]
0f31cd8689c32f43b60c6c80a2b6fce1.png
406KB, 1280x859px
>>
File: Hunter's Reward.jpg (436KB, 1496x2451px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter's Reward.jpg
436KB, 1496x2451px
>Laying on top of your sweet, peppy, gf's belly after she gave you a rather terrifying reminder she's an apex predator
>You know it gets to her if she thinks she scares you though so you put on a brave face.
>Besides, it's not like you haven't been in her mouth before, just y'know, less chewing than she did to those cows. And slashing, And stomping, And...
>You decide you probably should stop thinking about it just in time to hear her let out a pained whimper
>She's out like a light, all that meat sent her straight into a food coma, but it's not a restful sleep
>You didn't notice it at first, a bit too distracted by the slick blood painting her maw, stomach, and breasts red, but her belly is taut and bloated, it lets out a loud groan as it tries to deal with the mass of meat
>Poor girl overate again
>You know just what to do
>You begin massaging her stomach as it gurgles and grumbles under you, doing your best to ease her suffering
>Slowly her whimpering become less and less frequent as you continue kneading and rubbing her flesh, helping it break things down into a more manageable size
>You keep it up even after her suffering stops and with one big squeeze she lets out a loud, wet, and echoing belch
>She sits up and looks around sleepily, seems it was loud enough to wake herself up
>"Oh honey, you're dirty" she says looking down at you, it takes you a second to realize you're now covered in cow blood too, "Let me help with that" she offers before popping you in her mouth
>A moment of irrational panic as you approach the teeth pass as her long, powerful, and very warm tongue wraps itself around you
>She lays back down and begins lazily rolling you around in her mouth, licking and sucking as she dozes off once more
>What must be an hour later she's finally done, her impromptu sleepy tongue bath cleaned you of every drop of blood, and drained you of quite a bit of cum in the process, but you probably shouldn't stay here all day

1/2
>>
File: 1482591877483.jpg (188KB, 1280x1203px) Image search: [Google]
1482591877483.jpg
188KB, 1280x1203px
>>8821877
>You try tapping on her tongue, trying to wake her up enough to let you out
>Instead she swallows, sending you down into her churning gut and rolls over on her stomach
>Guess that belch freed up some space

2/2
>>
>>8821877
>>8821896
Reposting greentext from the last thread probably isn't the best idea given the recent panic, maybe sticking to pictures or reaching back to earlier threads to get greentext from is a better idea when bumping?
>>
>>8822054
Sorry. I just really like that one.
>>
>>8822099
No worries, just thinking it may be a good idea to play it safe for the time bing
Glad you liked my fic though
>>
>>
>>8822471
>And how will this help raise attendance to the park?
And then the saurian gets an explanation on the benefits of tantalizing people with what they want
>>
>>8822824
I have a feeling she would still want to go bottomless

Anyway, night
>>
rawr
>>
File: IMG_2352.jpg (704KB, 1440x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2352.jpg
704KB, 1440x2160px
>>8823385
>>
>>8822471
People will pay big money for a chance to peal the panties off her cute backside.
>>
>>
>>8820269
I'm now imagining a human who's constantly bugging the saurian he's in for snack food the saurian isn't too fond of
>>
>>8825710
He's gonna make her fat that way.
>>
>>8825799
>Implying it isn't going to go to all the right places
>>
>>8826053
>saurian honey taking the time to admire the extra padding on her breasts and thighs
Yummy.
>>
>>
>>8826376
>>
>>8826198
>Her human didn't intend it when he kept asking for junk food
>But now that he's out he seems VERY appreciative of the pounds added to her curves
>>
>>8826397
>So what if he'd spilled a few bags of chips in her stomach?
>So what if he'd lied about preferring regular soda over diet?
>So what if he maybe has a thing for girls with some chub?
>It's not he's trying to fatten his girlfriend up so he can have more of her.
>>
>>8826475
I like the idea he just came out one day and was pleasantly surprised better, though that is amusing if she realizes what he's doing
>>
>>8820534
I only just now noticed the Taming... bar at the top
Though it does make sense, the way to saurian's heart is through her stomach
>>
>>8826475
>>8827046
Thinking about this more I now have the image in my head of a slightly chubby saurian a bit miffed at her boyfriend for tricking her into putting on the pounds
To make things worse she's prone to snacking when she's angry
>>
>>
>>8827757
Salazzle is the lewdest pokemon
>>
>>
>>8820269
>bring me doritoooooos

almost pissed myself laughing
>>
>>8828949
It is a funny scene, and one that probably happens quite often in a setting like this
>>
>>8828767
That muff is a literal man eater.
>>
>>8829357
I'm mostly stuck trying to figure out if it's at an angle or if it's just lopsided

But regardless, have another buff triceratops
>>
File: 1322863531.leucrotta_1201.dino2.jpg (142KB, 850x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1322863531.leucrotta_1201.dino2.jpg
142KB, 850x1080px
>>8829562
It's at an angle.
Her hips are kinda cocked to one side.
>>
>>8829693
Makes sense, still looks odd to me
>>
>>
>>8820572
>>8820760
Originally thought of this as a standalone but then I decided to have it include Moira
Is it wrong of me to kinda want her to win the little "contest" with her daughter?

>Lia's out for the day and you're stuck home alone with Moira
>Not that that's an issue, just that without Lia around, Moira's taken every chance she can to tease you
>It's toned down now, but that's only because she's stopped to fix supper for when Lia gets home
>To make matters worse, she's been keeping both of you busy with chores around the house, there's been no time to sneak away for some reliefe or ask her to help you
>Though the chores are over, and now she just wants your company
>And that's how you end up sitting at the kitchen table, watching Moira work
>Or rather you're watching her sway her ass from side to side as she cooks, humming an unidentifiable tune all the while
>Deciding to pay her back with a little teasing of your own you slowly you sneak up behind her until you're inches from her ass
>She pauses what she's doing when she feels your hands sink into her buns, her tune turning into a low, appreciative hum as you part her cheeks
>Leaning forward you give her donut a little kiss before tracing her hole with your tongue earning you an appreciative murmur as she tries to get back to work
>You continue to tease her, mixing in the occasional nibble and kiss to keep it fresh before you finally let your tongue dip it's way in as she lets out a soft moan
>You feel her start to lean back, putting a bit of her weight on you and forcing your face to grind against her hole as you start to pick up the pace, slowly going faster and faster despite your eagerness to dig into the first course of your meal tonight
>When Lia returns home, the two of you have dinner on the table waiting for her
>>
>>8830507
>Is it wrong of me to kinda want her to win the little "contest" with her daughter?
Not at all!
Besides, it's not about who wins or loses.
The fun is in the playing.
>>
>>8830661
>The fun is in the playing.
Right, as long as everyone enjoys themselves it's a win
>>
>>8830822
Exactly.
>>
File: IMG_2354.png (1MB, 810x1250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2354.png
1MB, 810x1250px
>>
>>
Anyone got ideas/prompts to suggest? Or things they are working on?
>>
>>8831830
>hitchhiking human gets ride from cute saurian trucker
>human explains to saurian gf that she doesn't need a wig to be beautiful to him
>human tries valiantly to host thanksgiving dinner for saurian friends and family
>mixed species circus(!)
>>
>>8831899
>>hitchhiking human gets ride from cute saurian trucker
Like this one, i'll probably do something with it
Also, it occurs to me that this could solve the problem of a trucker spending days or even weeks away from their significant other

>>human explains to saurian gf that she doesn't need a wig to be beautiful to him
Cute

>>human tries valiantly to host thanksgiving dinner for saurian friends and family
Also cute, but liable to end up as the turkey, may do this one too

>>mixed species circus(!)
Like it, but don't think I can do it justice as a greentext, though I'd imagine a lot of the performances would be at least somewhat lewd in nature
>>
File: 1491650441.amad60012_555.png (268KB, 850x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1491650441.amad60012_555.png
268KB, 850x1135px
>>8831899
>>8832076
>cute saurian trucker
>>
>>8832428
>>
>>8832428
>>8832439
Yeah, I'm definitely going to do that idea once I get back to a computer
>YFW saurian trucks are one seaters so you'll have to choose, ride in her lap or as her seat cushion
>>
>>8832616
>not between her boobs
Ya gotta respect the whole lady, friend.
>>
>>8832722
I like butts though
Also fits the ol' "cash, grass, or ass" question of payment, though I suppose there's no reason I can't find a way to work in both
>>
File: 0693d59dffd8942d5052921419253b53.jpg (416KB, 1200x927px) Image search: [Google]
0693d59dffd8942d5052921419253b53.jpg
416KB, 1200x927px
>>8832882
I was just saying.
I love me some butts, too.
>>
File: IMG_2355.jpg (563KB, 1275x1650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2355.jpg
563KB, 1275x1650px
>>
>>8833219
That's a big gun.
>>
>>8833248
Saurian criminals would need saurian cops. Human criminals would probably be very low due to the police being 10 feet or more tall scaly tanks. You couldn't outrun them, they could open a car like a soup can, their scales and size would make most low caliber guns useless, etc. And not to mention saurians already pay more attention to humans due to their fixation/fetish and the need to make sure they don't step on them when walking about.
Saurian criminals would be the most dangerous to humans though. Human hostages, kidnapping, abuse, taking humans across borders inside them, etc.
>>
>>8833248
Saurian sized stun gun
[spoiler]Don't worry, it's not [spoiler]for you[/ImplyingTrashSpoilers][/spoiler]
>>
>>8833500
I love the idea of a buddy cop serial featuring a by-the-books human cop and his loose cannon saurian partner.
>>
>>8833500
I would imagine most saurian crimes would top off at kidnapping or other things related to unwanted internalization.
I'll admit to preferring the idea that most saurians, even law officers, don't see it as too big of a deal, as long as the human shows up again sooner or later.
Though either way it probably is a bad idea for a saurian who kidnapped a human not to give him back if a cop shows up, and if it's called in they WILL show up

Though there probably still are human cops, if only to have someone around who can fit in smaller areas

>>8833699
I would imagine he'd be more geared towards investigation (Less likely to muck up evidence and notice small details) and she'd be more for running the perp down
>>
>>8833822
>he'd be more geared towards investigation
>she'd be more for running the perp down
He sets them up and she knocks them down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6n5ndX6yTs
>>
>>8834321
>Nick named her human "Mini-bra"
I love it

>He sets them up and she knocks them down.
Pretty much yeah, she's a loose canon but he makes sure she's pointed in the right direction at least
>>
>>8834321
Also, source?
>>
>>8834388
Boom.
http://oh-jiji.tumblr.com/
>>
>>8834365
>"Mini-bra"
>mini brah
It works two ways.
>>
>>8834515
>Bro tier saurian
>Been your friend since you were kids
>Eventaully you moved in together
>Neither of you two are really romantically interested with each other
>But she has no problem being your best friends with benefits as long as you return the favor
>>
>>8834584
>sitting on the sofa together
>watching porn
>fappin and schlickin
>"So you wanna make out?"
>"Dude, don't make it weird."
>>
>>8834663
>>"Dude, don't make it weird."
>A little while later she asks you if you mind tonguing her cunt
>Pointing out you owe her for that $20 she spotted you last week
>>
>>8834744
>>she asks you if you mind tonguing her cunt
>you eat her out and drink her juice
>"Does this count as making out?"
>"Bro."
>>
>>8834887
>>"Bro."
>"Bro...Bro, No"
>"Bros don't kiss bros"
>"Unless you're offering to tongue my ass as well keep your lips to yourself"
>>
>>8835107
>>"Unless you're offering to tongue my ass as well keep your lips to yourself"
>"Fuck, dude. Do you think I wouldn't?"
>"Cuz I totally would."
>>
>>8835275
>>"Cuz I totally would."
>She snickers at you, "Really dude?" she asks turning away from you and sticking her ass right in your face
>"Well then pucker up" she says giving her ass a little wiggle, "I'm calling your bluff"
>>
File: tumblr_onri9jPJzq1su3doqo5_1280.jpg (596KB, 1200x1553px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onri9jPJzq1su3doqo5_1280.jpg
596KB, 1200x1553px
>>8835361
>>"I'm calling your bluff"
>classicblunder.jpg
>Immediately go for that dino donut
>Just dive right in
>>
>>8831899
>>8832428
>>8832439
>>hitchhiking human gets ride from cute saurian trucker

>"Yeah, I can get you to the next city" she says and you let out a sigh of relief, "Gonna take a bit though, gotta avoid the tolls"
>You ask her how long, "Probably some time tomorrow" is your answer, you look around there is literally nothing around and her truck is the first thing you've seen on the road in hours, not to mention how fucking HOT it is
>At this point you just want to get out of the sun
>You can't help but wonder if it's out of the frying pan into the fire though, as you climb into the cab with a strange saurian
>You swear internally as you realize that of course it's a one seater
>She snorts in amusement at your grimace and pats her naked lap, "Don't worry cutie, I got a seat for you right here"
>With no other options you climb into her lap
>It's actually pretty comfy, her belly has just the right amount of pudge to let you sink in and her chest offers some extra shade
>Only one problem actually
>She's sweaty
>REALLY sweaty
>Enough that the back of your shirt, and pretty much every other part of you touching her is quickly soaked
>"Is there no AC?" You ask,
>"Nope, broke" She replies, taking a swig of water, "There's a reason all I got on is this hat" and points to said article of clothing
>Taking another swig she continues, "You want my advice? Strip down"
>You decline, iIt's already awkward enough
>30 minutes later you're just as naked and sweat covered as she is

>The two of you mostly ride in silence, baring the occasional question
>She's a trucker cause she likes the freedom, been on the road for the last six years
>You're just wandering with no real destination in mind, been doing so for the last couple of months
>That sorta thing
>It's too hot to make small talk though, pretty soon the conversation dwindles, and you find yourself falling asleep despite the oppressive heat

1/2
>>
>>8835719
>You're awakened by feeling something brushing against you
>It's her hand, and from the way she suddenly snatches it away she seems just as surprised as you are, >"Sorry about that," she apologizes, "honestly forgot you were down there, just... doing a little something I do to keep myself aware on a long ride like this"
>"We still got a bit of a way to go till the rest stop and I need a little pick me up," she says as she reaches back down grabbing you, "So if you're gonna snooze, hope you don't mind snuggling against the girls while momma entertains herself", and then shoving you up into her cleavage
>Squirming around you try to make your way out, ironically it's cooler surrounded by her soft flesh than it is being exposed to the open air
>About three times as sweaty though
>You still feel your body heat up, though only from the sounds she's making
>Gasping for breath, your head breaches the top just in time to hear her let out another moans
>"Mhm~, guess I forgot how sensitive the girls were too" She hums out delighted, "You mind keeping that up? I need to keep one hand on the wheel and can't give them too much attention" she says as you notice one of her hands has found it's way between her legs
>You don't appreciate the rough treatment, but she is giving you a ride...needless to say you don't get much rest until you reach the rest stop

2/2

Gonna stop here for the time being, it's already quite long for one of my fics and I'm not even to what I was planning for the meat of the story, probably gonna finish it tomorrow
Guess this is chapter 1, have a feeling chapter 2 may be shorter though
>>
>>8835597
>>Immediately go for that dino donut
>>Just dive right in
>Her back arches as you dig in
>"F-uck dude, give me some warning" she moans out as your tongue darts in and out
>"I take it back," she says grinding her ass into your face, "bros can kiss bros but only if you're kissing my ass"
>>
>>8835719
>>8835740
Fucking aces, mate.

>>8835881
>>"I take it back," she says grinding her ass into your face, "bros can kiss bros but only if you're kissing my ass"
>Spank those luscious cheeks
>Grind back
>Toss in some nibbling for effect
>>
>>8835988
>>Spank those luscious cheeks
>>Grind back
>>Toss in some nibbling for effect
>She screams out in delight as you give her cheek a hearty smack
>"More!" she cries out as you nibble on her donut
>"KEEP AT IT BRO!"
>>
>>8836197
>>"KEEP AT IT BRO!"
>Time to test the waters
>Prod her pucker with a finger
>Slap ass again
>>
File: 02669a6d52b86a6218b84e82c798387f.jpg (825KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
02669a6d52b86a6218b84e82c798387f.jpg
825KB, 1280x1280px
>>
>>8836332
>Your finger slips in with little resistance, her pucker's already nice and lose, in fact it can probably take more
>Her ass wobbles as you smack it once more, "Harder bro!"
>>
File: 1482713579602.png (59KB, 868x1320px) Image search: [Google]
1482713579602.png
59KB, 868x1320px
>>8836591
>>"Harder bro!"
>Lick palm and apply more force to spank
>Escalate to three fingers
>"Yeah. You like that, bro?"
>>
>>8836692
>>Lick palm and apply more force to spank
>>Escalate to three fingers
>>"Yeah. You like that, bro?"
>Her toes curl in delight as you leave a red handprint on her ass
>She bites her lip as your fingers slip in
>"Yeah I like it bro! If I'd know you loves ass so much I'd ask you to eat mine very day!"
>>
>>8836805
>>"Yeah I like it bro! If I'd know you loves ass so much I'd ask you to eat mine very day!"
>"Wish granted!"
>Slap ass and give it a good squeeze
>Slip entire hand into pucker
>Continue rimming
>>
File: 1369961913803.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1369961913803.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>8836591
>nice and lose
>>
>>8836998

>She hisses out "Yessss" at your response
>Turns into a loud moan as your hand slipping in pushes her over the limit and everything clinches up for a moment as she cums
>You know your bro though, and she's practically purring as you keep at it

[spoiler]Truth be told, running out of ideas for things other than responding to what you're doing[/spoiler]

>>8837067
Fuck
>>
>>8837145
It's cool, bro.
It's getting late her, so I won't be posting for much longer, but later tomorrow I'll be back with some fresh ideas.
>>
>>8837188
Yay, probably finish up part two of the trucker thing tomorrow as well
>>
File: 46238978ec6a3932a4ced3066e4ff2f5.jpg (291KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
46238978ec6a3932a4ced3066e4ff2f5.jpg
291KB, 1024x1024px
>>8837202
Excellent.
>>
>>
>>
>>8817174
For all of those who missed it.
>>
File: Saurian Threesome.jpg (181KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Saurian Threesome.jpg
181KB, 1280x720px
>>8838106
>>
>>
Hey I think I'm normally the one who keeps things bumped late into the night but I might be turning in a few hours early tonight, if anyone else can, please keep it bumped, otherwise I'll just make a new thread come morning
>>
File: Charlene Sinclair.png (209KB, 535x650px) Image search: [Google]
Charlene Sinclair.png
209KB, 535x650px
>>8838884
Roger that!
>>
>>
Alright, I'm going to bed.
Somebody else please keep this thread bumped.
>>
>>8839732
>>8838884 again, actually haven't gone to bed yet, I'll try to keep it bumped for a bit though

Hopefully it'll be a slow night
>>
A big girl
>>
>>
One last bump before bed, stay alive thread, I want to finish my fic
And see if anyone else has some they want to show off
>>
>>8841120
Probably should mention if the thread dies I'll make a new one but also add chapter 1 and 2 to my pastebin just in case
pastebin.com/u/IneedSleep

Probably should do that anyway, but it's REALLY late now
>>
File: 0647d5cdef84a3233cd3a1381be97ada.jpg (460KB, 2653x3998px) Image search: [Google]
0647d5cdef84a3233cd3a1381be97ada.jpg
460KB, 2653x3998px
>>
File: 657a8490d1884dbfc77d2ce202613ee5.jpg (176KB, 1136x1136px) Image search: [Google]
657a8490d1884dbfc77d2ce202613ee5.jpg
176KB, 1136x1136px
>>8842336
>>
File: d0ee1b63880710881f2ef34408e8408f.jpg (221KB, 980x1136px) Image search: [Google]
d0ee1b63880710881f2ef34408e8408f.jpg
221KB, 980x1136px
>>8842341
>>
>>8839499
>Handwashing your GF
That's cute, also gives me ideas
>>
>>8843125
Excellent.
>>
>>8843221
Gonna be a bit though, work issue came up
>>
>>8843555
Sorry.
>>
>>8843610
No worries, gives me time to try to remember the other idea I think I had last night before I fell asleep
>>
File: 1491815880609.jpg (277KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491815880609.jpg
277KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>Tsundere Saruains
>>
>>8844328
I love it.
>>
>>8844328
>>8844517
>Saurian Tsundere calls her crush a baka cause he peeked on her
>Crush points out he didn't, and for that matter he's already seen everything cause of how little she wears
>>
File: 62851957bcf28f98687087af992a1320.jpg (786KB, 1280x1775px) Image search: [Google]
62851957bcf28f98687087af992a1320.jpg
786KB, 1280x1775px
>>8845069
This reminds me.
>saurian dakimakura
>it's as big as a mattress
>>
>>8845116
>>saurian dakimakura
There's probably also things like human sized human plushies
>>
>>8845230
>Often have to work the night shift
>So you buy your waifu a plushie of you for her to cuddle when you're gone
>>
>>8845507
>it's also a squeak toy
>>
>>8845683
That's adorable
>>
>>
>>8845932
The most amusing thing about that pic is all the drawings the dragon did
>>
>>8845932
I love how she has her nose under his shirt.
She's in love with his taste and scent.
>>
>>8846161
She certainly is enjoying his taste

Have a feeling his shirt will go the way of his pants pretty soon
>>
>>8846469
And I have a feeling he'll be going the way of that dildo.
>>
>>
>>8833822
>Forced internalization isn't that serious a crime, generally the cops won't even write you up if you give the human back when they ask
>sometimes though, they aren't as cooperative, and its hard to force a saurian to release a human without hurting the little guy
>This is where the human partner's ability to "fit in smaller areas" comes in handy
>its a bit of a mixed blessing though. On one hand its definitely the safest way to get out of an unwilling saurian. On the other, cases of uncooperative forced internalization have gone way up since this became standard procedure
>>
>>8846531
Probably not till she gets him nice and lubed up, but still, lucky guy

>>8846950
>His face when he starts getting "repeat customers"
>>
>>
>>8846950
>You'd think "Escape artist" wouldn't normally be a huge plus on police's resume, but for a human, it is
>>
File: 1482692477994.jpg (432KB, 1267x1186px) Image search: [Google]
1482692477994.jpg
432KB, 1267x1186px
>the saurian idea of polishing his horn
>>
>>8847883
Gotta take care of yourself anon
Saurian spas often include horn and claw polishing along side scale buffing and happy endings
>>
File: 880c2271033b466479000ba67ed822c6.jpg (221KB, 790x1300px) Image search: [Google]
880c2271033b466479000ba67ed822c6.jpg
221KB, 790x1300px
>>8848003
>saurian pedicure
>>
>>8848072
>As thanks for taking care of her "dainty little feet" she offer you a footjob
>You tried turning her down but she's insistent
>Really insistent
>Nonetheless, you're on your back and her feet are stroking your dick within 15 minutes
>She's skilled as hell and you're hard as a rock
>But you're too scared to cum
>Damn those claws look sharp
>Lightly running the tips of those razor sharp toes ain't helping
>Worst part is, she knows you're terrified
>It makes that fearboner you have going on all the more delightful to her
>So you can't do much more than shudder in a mix of fear and pleasure as she keeps it up, eager to see what emotion winds out in the end
>>
Out of curiosity, if the anon(s) who were planning on working on them are here, how goes the progress on the possible Lia fitness fic or the 2nd chapter of the "Saurian buys a human fic"? Or are the fics on the backburner for the time being

Mostly just asking cause thread seems a bit deadish (though that's likely just due to the loss of anons during the confusion, should pick back up a bit in the next thread if we have a proper OP telling folks what it's about again) and I'm kinda looking forward to both
>>
>Your GF greets you when you get home from work
>>
>>8839499
>>8844004
Couldn't remember the third idea and of course now that I'm free to write it, I've hit writer's block on the "washing your GF" idea

Anyone got any other ideas or things they'd want to discuss about it?
Particularly world building or saurian/human interactions or the like?

Out of ideas again but know there's some people who's still interested

On the other hand, I'm half tempted to ask if other anons think it's a good idea to let this thread die and hope we can attract more attention with an actual OP

What does everyone else think?
>>
>>8850490
Well, the thread is almost done anyway.
226 posts as of this posting.
And I do think a proper OP would draw more attention.
So that's my two cents.
>>
>>8850490
Also forgot to mention I'm still gonna work on the Trucker idea, got something to do tonight but should have it done before I go to bed,

Either way here's chapter 1 in my pastebin
https://pastebin.com/Q9B4NSC5

Will add chapter 2 there and in the thread if it's still here
>>
>>8848701
I'll start writing tonight and have something come tomorrow.
>>
>>8850539
>>8850567
In that case I'll probably stop keeping this thread bumped, though if someone else wants to keep it up/have ideas they can go ahead

I will probably make a new thread once this one hits page 10 and link this on to it though
Just in case something about the OP is still tripping an autosage

>>8850567
Looking forward to it, loved the other things you did but I don't mean to pressure you into doing so if you weren't planning on it
>>
>>8850631
>I will probably make a new thread once this one hits page 10 and link this on to it though
>Just in case something about the OP is still tripping an autosage
Thinking about it more, do you guys think I should wait until tomorrow noonish instead?
Just to give it more time for folks to show up before night hits?
>>
File: everytime.png (226KB, 684x539px) Image search: [Google]
everytime.png
226KB, 684x539px
>>8849091
FUCK.
>>
File: fedbe9a7cf51c2ffb64654c2cc6e4699.jpg (583KB, 1046x783px) Image search: [Google]
fedbe9a7cf51c2ffb64654c2cc6e4699.jpg
583KB, 1046x783px
>>8848290
And those are some big feet, too, so you know it's gotta be good.
>>
>>8850683
Definitely.
This thread is doing pretty well, despite its flawed beginning.
>>
>>8850542
Looking good.
Love the detail you put in.
>>
>>8850730
>Fail history exam
>Saurian teacher makes you stay after class
>She offers you a deal
>Do her a favor and she'll let you retake the test
>Instantly agree
>She lifts her massive leg and pulls off her enormous high heel
>Then she gingerly places her breathtakingly large, stocking clad foot on her desk
>She says that if you give her a nice foot massage, then she'll be happy to let you retest
>Make it particularly good and she'll even tutor you for it
>>
>>8850730
And that's given me an idea
Gonna post it in a pastebin when I'm done though so I'll have green for the next thread

>>8850764
Alright, I'll make it then, maybe keep it bumped a bit until tomorrow, just to give more folks a chance to know what's going on

>>8850787
Thanks
>>
>>8851239
That all sounds wonderful and you are welcome.
>>
>>8835719
>>8835740
Top tier green anon
God why does this thread produce so many good greens? Hell I didn't even like size difference that much but now I can't get enough of it
>>
File: rachelle_2_by_vdisco-da9h4gg.jpg (122KB, 808x989px) Image search: [Google]
rachelle_2_by_vdisco-da9h4gg.jpg
122KB, 808x989px
>>8851750
Welcome to the family, son.
>>
>>8836692
>>8841120
>>8844004
Please take a moment to contemplate the true majesty and beauty of the saurian posterior.
Imagine its size. Its mass. The sheer magnitude of its scaled roundness.
Firm and supple. Each cheek gifted with just the right amount of give and resistance to make for the perfect tactile experience.
Between those glorious hemispheres lies a valley of delight, and hidden within is a tight, winking pucker waiting for attention.
All capped off by a long, thick tail just begging to be held, squeezed, and tugged.
>>
File: 343ebd58f8476fe568b4af39ae36cc2b.jpg (830KB, 1280x885px) Image search: [Google]
343ebd58f8476fe568b4af39ae36cc2b.jpg
830KB, 1280x885px
>>8851883
>Saurian booty worship

>Find your gf dozing face down on her bed, shorts and panties around her legs for some reason
>Climbing up on the foot of the bed to join her, you get distracted by dat rump right in front of you
>Slowly approaching it so as not to wake her you can't help but let your hand sink into her ass flesh as you give it an experimental squeeze
>This is by no means your first time playing with it, but her ass is just so magnificent you just can't help yourself, pretty soon you're kneading and groping it, even giving it a few light smacks just to watch it jiggle
>Seems that last bit got noticed though, she's now looking at you over her shoulder, half amused, half irritated
>"You better have a good reason for waking me up Honey" she sleepily says before plopping her head back on the pillow
>"Huh, guess she's had a long day" you think, and go back to being a bit more gentler with her rump, lightly massaging the flesh and making sure to kiss ever inch of her cheeks you've smacked and then some
>"Mmh~, that's a start" she hums in approval as you work your way closer and closer to where her buns meet, the two of you know exactly what she wants
>Parting the hills you greet her pucker with a light kiss
>She returns the favor by flexing her cheeks, squeezing your whole body with her assflesh as you set to work
>You lightly trace her pucker with your tongue, leasurely teasing her as to what's to come before you dig in
>Nibbling, licking, and kissing, you give that majestic ass the attention it deserves, slowly working your way deeper and deeper, until you're half way in, her delighted moans echoing around you
>Murmmering out "Good boy~" she pushes you in the rest of the way with the tip of her tail before pulling up her panties and shorts
>Taking a moment to make sure they're nice and snug enough she doesn't have to worry about any escape attempts (as if you would try), she drifts off to sleep once more, dreaming of what she'll do to you come morning
>>
>>8850730
>>8851239
Idea finished
https://pastebin.com/gE6bYd6x
Will post as actual green in next thread

>MFW I don't really like feet
>MFW I realize I REALLY like the idea of giving a foot massage though

>>8851231
Nice anon
>>
>>8852046
>https://pastebin.com/gE6bYd6x
That was fucking T O P.
I love how you described eating her out.
You do feet pretty well. Don't sell yourself short.
>>
>>8852173
Thanks anon

>You do feet pretty well. Don't sell yourself short.
More I don't really know how to describe massages that well, felt like I was glossing over it honestly, glad it didn't come off like that
>>
File: 4ebcf3d692ee831ecb9f1f6cdf5f4401.jpg (233KB, 1280x1209px) Image search: [Google]
4ebcf3d692ee831ecb9f1f6cdf5f4401.jpg
233KB, 1280x1209px
>>
File: IMG_2356.jpg (381KB, 1280x1832px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2356.jpg
381KB, 1280x1832px
>>
>>8853422
That bathing suit is struggling.
>>
>>8853574
She refuses to admit she's been packing on the pounds
That bathing suit's sacrifice will not be forgotten
>>
>>8854026
it shall be remembered.
>>
File: 0cc12a771b2c76c05163002859139306.jpg (161KB, 1280x932px) Image search: [Google]
0cc12a771b2c76c05163002859139306.jpg
161KB, 1280x932px
>>
>>8850542
>Also forgot to mention I'm still gonna work on the Trucker idea, got something to do tonight but should have it done before I go to bed,
Correction, probably not gonna get it done tonight, thing ran longer than I thought, but got tomorrow free (and work will probably be slow) so look forward to it tomorrow
>>
>>8855469
Sleep tight anon!
And thanks for the pastebin link, because sweet christmas do some of those stories scratch a few of my kinks
>>
>>
File: 6eebcdd076662a27ec9616eafb3d6396.jpg (101KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6eebcdd076662a27ec9616eafb3d6396.jpg
101KB, 848x1200px
>>8855939
>>
>>8856286
>>
>>8855939
>>8856286
>>8856652
These gals need napkins.
>>
>>8857067
They are a little messy, yeah
>>
>>8857067
>>8857151
It's not their fault! Humans just have to walk around during a hot summer day, their bodies oozing off sweat and varying odors. What's a carnivore supposed to do, just ignore all that?!
>>
>>8857286
It's just not fair y'know?
How they give off such a delightfully lewd scents like that and have the gall to act like they don't mean anything about it
>>
>>8857286
>saurians getting all drooly around humans
Why didn't I think of that!?
>>
>>8857521
>>8857286
>saurians at beaches were loads of humans are running around wearing very little clothing
>seeing them playing in the sand and swimming around even though they're not that good at it
>>
>>8857569
Poor things are gonna get dehydrated.
The saurians, that is.
>>
>>8857521
>>8857569
>Saurians on the beach watching humans
>Some doing their best to show off for the mouthwateringly delicious humans
I like
>>
>>8857521
>umbrellas have become a oft-seen sight in the modern era, even during days of perfectly clear sky
>the use of mass transportation, coupled with the increasing density of saurian populations in big cities, caused them to become a necessity for the appearance-oriented human
>after all, it only takes one rather famished carnivore in a tight tram to ruin a perfectly prepared suit
>>
>>8857703
See >>8857675.
They better drink plenty of water.
They're liable to die of THIRST.
>>
>>8857793
A polite saurian may think to carry a handkerchief or some napkins.
>>
>>8857839
>the same company that makes saurian-tier clothing has a small side business devoted to fashionable hankies and napkins
>some humans gift their saurian friends/lovers/frequent kidnappers sequined napkins and such
>>
>>8857880
It's a matter of self-defense in a way.
You can only get drooled on so many times before you get sick and tired of being soggy.
>>
>>8857880
>Most of their sales are to humans
>Saurians would buy more but a lot of their clothing doesn't have much room for pockets
Incidentally, it occurs to me a saurian purse is probably huge
>>
>>8858165
What, saurian size is like 14ft and then up or so right? So at minimum a standard saurian purse is probably big enough to accommodate the average human and some do-dads for the saurian.
Wonder if a purse company could get by making oddly-shaped pockets totally not intended for humans to be stuffed into during the day
>>
>>8858224
Wouldn't surprise me
Though it'd probably not be as popular as you'd think
Most saurians already have a perfect place to carry a human after all
>>
>>8858165
>>8858224
Now imagine saurian backpacks.
A saurian could rent itself out as public transportation with one of those bad boys.
>>
>>8858353
Tangent from that, but one idea I've been struggling to get down in writing/green, mostly due to it being kinda silly
>saurian ambulance
>long-necked herbivore for gentle stomach/large storage
>able to assist in clearing rubble/debris from a disaster zone, as that would be when such a large rescue worker would be needed
>human partner deploys from inside her, allowing them to tag-team by getting into smaller spots with the human to get injured folks out
>maybe something in stomach to help keep injured from jostling about
I dunno, it's been stuck in my head but I have crippling writers blockage about it
>>
File: 1482531026549.jpg (98KB, 931x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1482531026549.jpg
98KB, 931x1280px
>>8858423
I love it.
It's really late here, so I'm in no condition to advise at the moment, but keep the idea in mind and bring it back to me.
I'm betting we can make it work together.
>>
>>8858492
Will do anon
Mayhaps sleep will give me some extra inspiration as well
>>
>>8858713
Sleep well.
>>
File: tumblr_onpxwlg76U1s9bysjo1_1280.gif (742KB, 1035x777px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onpxwlg76U1s9bysjo1_1280.gif
742KB, 1035x777px
>>
Last bump before bed.
If the thread doesn't survive the night, I'll make a new one around noon tomorrow.
>>
>>8859264
Source on that one?
>>
>>8859657
I just searched vore on Tumblr.
>>
>>8859690
Ah, I'll try that, thanks
>>
>>
>>8859264
Lucky guy
>>
>>8859612
Bump maybe
>>
>>
>>8853422
>>8853574
>>8854026
>>8854111
>GF bought herself a new bathing suit
>You had your reservations but she seemed so eager to wear it to the beach
>So you kept your mouth shut
>Well okay maybe you tried to steer her towards less junk food much to her annoyance
>None the less the big day came
>"How do I look?" she asks streatching back, flaunting what she's got
>*RIIIIIP* replies the bathing suit
>"Honey...." you start
>"I'm not going on a diet" she snaps out, chest now fully exposed to the beach goers
>"I'm just saying..."
>>
>>8864462
I don't see what I'm complaining about.
That's a freaking feature in my book.
>>
>>8864807
She was happy to show off her new suit
Now she's a bit annoyed she can't
>>
>>8865008
It's a mixed blessing.
>>
>>8855904
Didn't notice this earlier, but wanted to say I'm glad you liked my fics

>290 posts
Guess this thread may hit the bump limit after all
>>
File: 1417608585.drnowak_reznor (1).png (2MB, 1322x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1417608585.drnowak_reznor (1).png
2MB, 1322x1051px
>>
>>8865314
Just ask yourself what's better, a happy gf or being able to ogle your gf?
>>
>>8866024
A happy gf.
>>
>>8866162
You're a good bf then
Also your gf may still be a bit miffed you made her go on a diet to fit
>>
>>8866237
Who said anything about a diet?
I'll just get her a bigger swimsuit!
Not too big, though. I still wanna see those curves.
>>
>>8866349
>I'll just get her a bigger swimsuit!
Don't tell her it's bigger though
>>
>>8866429
Right.
>>
Just gonna fill up the last two posts so we can get to the new thread soon
>>
>>
And boom.
>>
>>8867367
300 doesn't bump though
Odd I know but 299 is the last bumpable post when the bump limit is 300
>>
...I did not realize how slow /trash/ was during the afternoon

So...Anyone got ideas for the new thread?
Like prompts or whatnot for the OP?
>>
>Page 10
Should I go ahead and make a new thread?
>>
I'm going to go ahead and make a new thread
>>
Guys
It's not bumping....
>>
>>8869492
Nevermind
I Can't bump it for some reason

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
>>8869455
>>8869455
>>8869455
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 109

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.