[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftt/ - Fapping Together Thread Post lewd and talk about fa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 185

/ftt/ - Fapping Together Thread

Post lewd and talk about fappin n' schlickin

Creamy dreamy, lovey dovey edition

https://discord.gg/JGQpvvd

old thread: >>8790707
>>
I edged all day
>>
Post more lewd
I'm getting hard
:3
>>
File: 1439693804969.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439693804969.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
I would like some help with achieving ejaculation.
>>
Is my mistress around?..
>>
>>8802473
I want to fuck Yuru Yuris!
>>
>>8797762
Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry, I fell asleep on you... At this point I'd been awake for a really long time, I should've said something. I really didn't mean to leave you hanging... If you're still around, I'd love to make it up to you~

Reading this as soon as I woke up though, got me feeling really hot... It's so nice reading you talk about lewd things~ I really hope you were able to cum from thinking about that stuff, about us playing together, my cute toy...

>>8802930
Hmm, I wonder if I might be your Mistress? Who are you, my horny boy?~
>>
I wanna pee in someones mouth.
>>
>>8803424
Y-you probably are... I'm your buttslut..... Last time you made me make a slutty face as I came on my tongue and all over me...
>>
>>8803460
Aah, hello there, my slutty boy~ What's wrong, hmm? Are you feeling horny, is that why you posted here? Is your cute dick getting hard? Are you starting to get the urge to play with yourself? You know you need my instructions for that, don't you?~
>>
>>8803528
Y-yes that's exactly why!... I wanted to play with myself and of course I need your permission to do so and instructions.
Um, also to say I hope you had a good holiday if you celebrate it!
>>
File: 3e1f5e11cbf0f1617d768679186ef1a8.jpg (310KB, 763x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3e1f5e11cbf0f1617d768679186ef1a8.jpg
310KB, 763x1000px
Paizuri is the best
>>
>>
Haisai anoncchis~
>>
File: 6ac08acd53c34bcd47b7e4eb209e533a.png (917KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
6ac08acd53c34bcd47b7e4eb209e533a.png
917KB, 750x1000px
>>8803559
Thank you, my sweet boy, I hope you had a good holiday as well~

Fufufu, I knew that's why you were here... You're such a pervert, aren't you? A horny boy like you deserves to be teased... Is that cute dick already hard thinking about that? Why don't you stroke that cock for me... Your fake one, I mean. What, you thought I'd let you just stroke your throbbing little dick right away? No no, your dildo~ Get that out for me and start feeling it up.. You like fondling that cock for your mistress, don't you? I wonder if you like playing with this cock even better than playing with your own...

Open your mouth wide now and stick out your tongue like a good slut, okaay? Open it all the way, like you're going to take a juicy cumshot... And just give that tasty cock a niice big lick... Can you do that for me? It's not so hard, right?~ Well, not so difficult, I mean. But "not so hard" is not how I'd describe you right now, fufufu~

Here's a deal I'm going to make with you, okay, my cute toy? You're going to be a little blowjob slut today, okay? Get on your knees now, right where you belong. Every time you give that cock a nice slow thrust into your mouth, massaging it with your tongue, taking it nice and deep like a good slut... Then you're allowed one stroke, through your pants. Got it? Only two fingers allowed, we can't have you gripping it too hard... And if you're a good boy, then I'll give you a nice reward, okay? How does that sound, my slutty boy?~
>>
>>8803778
You're welcome mistress and thank you too! I did and now it'll be even better!

Mistress you're already making me so squirmy! Just reading that made me squirm so hard again, and I love it so much, ahhh and it's embarrassing. I love obeying my mistress though!

I-I'm actually pulsing hard right now mistress.... licking that cock made it bob harder in my pants.

A-and yes of course whatever you say mistress! I'm your good little slut, thank you thank you mistress! That sounds so wonderful and it's already feeling so good, giving this a blowjob slowly, and then being rewarded with a little stroke of my cock.... E-embarrassing too but it feels good.
>>
>>8803902
Fufufu, good boy, good boy, you're very welcome... I'm so glad you're servicing that cock properly, like a good whore~ Remember to let your spit build up on it, get it nice and wet and sloppy while you blow it. And you must be really desperate to please that dick, huh? After all, you can only feel pleasure from doing that, since your cock is totally denied any sensation, except the light strokes that pleasing that cock allows you~

Fufufu, you must look like a total slut right now... On your knees, sucking cock, probably making a lewd face like you love so much, your little bulge bobbing up and down in your pants while you squirm with desire... You know what would make you look even sluttier, though? If your cute dick was hanging out while you do it, my horny boy~ Take it out for me, expose yourself like a good whore. Does that make your face feel hot, are you embarrassed to show yourself off like this? Are you looking to make sure no one can see? Or maybe you're such a depraved slut that it turns you on? Ahaha, I bet that's what it is~

Are you taking that cock nice and deep in your mouth, horny boy? You're allowed to give yourself strokes directly now, that's your reward for being a good little cocksucker for your mistress~ aren't I so generous? If your cute dick is leaking - and it probably is, knowing how your slutty body can be - don't forget to get your precum on your finger, and lick it up with every stroke~ If you do it while your attention is focused on sucking that hard dick... It feels like you're licking the precum off a cock, doesn't it? I bet you fantasize about that a lot, don't you, my slutty boy? Is it making you squirm with arousal? It's so cute when you squirm like that... You're such a naughty little whore~
>>
>>8803957
Y-yes mistress, I promise to make it very sloppy for you mistress! A-and you're right, knowing I could only touch myself when I sucked properly, I sometimes would choke and of course I'd make sure to massage the bottom of it with my tongue with ever thrust in me....

Oh god mistress I can't stop squirming from all that! And thrusting a little too, I-i am very embarrassed..... and I always make sure no one could possibly look at me... but I can't say it wouldn't turn me on if someone did....

Yes I am, I'm ahh choking sometimes on it mistress and making it extra sloppy, some spit is getting on my face now! ahhh fuck mistress that made me squirm so hard, thank you for letting me stroke oh fuck a-and no..... I don't fantasize about it.... but I am squirming and my cock is leaking even more thinking about it... It just feels so so good imagining that and doing all of this!
>>
File: Screenshot_20161206-075138.jpg (379KB, 681x1215px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161206-075138.jpg
379KB, 681x1215px
My asshole burns alot
>>
>>8804050
Fufufu, I know it feels good, my little cocksucker~ A slutty boy like you is naturally made to please manly cocks like this, and to please dominant women like me... It's only natural that you'd be quivering with delight at a chance to do both at once.

And that's why you're being such a good boy for me, isn't it? Why you're choking yourself on that cock for me while you tease your throbbing erection... Because you can't get enough of this pleasure, this wonderful feeling you get when debase yourself, break yourself down into a horny little slut for your mistress~

I wonder if it would feel even better for you if I was wearing that cock like a strapon? And you could look up at me like a pathetic little dog while you choke on that cock, one hand wandering over my breast like you so wish yours could, another hand grasping the back of your head and pushing you down on that dildo like a good whore... Is your cute dick twitching while you read that? How naughty you are, getting turned on from something like that~ I mean really, if someone walked in right now and saw you, or they saw us... How pathetic and emasculated would you look? I wonder if someone who saw you might tell their friends, and everyone might learn you're a huge slut... Would they all start groping you at random, knowing you won't do anything to stop it? Would they use you like their slutty little toy? You'd probably love every minute of it, wouldn't you?~

Use your whole hand now, my sweet boy. That's right, I'll allow you to do that because you've been such a good boy... Stroke that cock with your whole hand and try to get it off, and so the same with the cock in your mouth. Suck it hard, thrust it in and out of your slutty lips faster, make some cute moans for me while you do that~ and I want you to build that cock up while you suck, fuck your hand like a proper whore, and get yourself to the edge with that cock deep in your mouth... But don't cum, okaay?~
>>
File: 1492152281769.png (603KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1492152281769.png
603KB, 800x1131px
>>8804175
Mistress! It's so nice to see you, and so bad to know I can't really stay here and let you tease me today too~
>>
>>8804205
Aww, my poor denial slut, it's nice to see you too~ You must be super backed up, huh? How long has it been since I've allowed that pathetic thing to shoot its little load for me?~
>>
>>8804175
Ahh mistress you just drive me so crazy and squirmy!

Y-yes of course being a good boy for you is the ultimate pleasure, just fuck nothing has made me feel as good as you mistress, so it goes without saying nothing has made me as squirmy either or.... feel as degraded and embarrassed. fuck though please mistress do that! I don't know how long I'd even last if you did that to me, I-i just can't help it mistress, I get to squirmy and too turned on from reading everything you write!
a-and I would honestly be turned on if they saw us mistress! But I would blush hard and cover myself, or try to. a-and oh god mistress..... N-no I wouldn't like people using me and groping me like that at random.... uh..... I'm trying to not enjoy it.... Im shaking so hard imaging it!

Ahh and I'm on edge now mistress! I got to the edge now and stopped. I fucked my hand while I had that cock fuck my mouth just like you wanted and edged and making cute moans felted so good!!
>>
File: 1492153928279.png (555KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1492153928279.png
555KB, 800x1131px
>>8804280
It's been five days Mistress~ I don't remember the last time I went chaste for so long, I'm so full, I've been hard since I woke up and now I have to put it down to pee~ but it's for you Mistress so I can take it!
>>
Hi cuties, I love all of you
>>
>>8804380
I love you too
>>
>>8804294
Fufufu, that's a good boy~ How does it feel when your little boner gets denied its chance to release? I bet you enjoy when I control your orgasms like this, don't you? What am I saying, of course you do... You just said that nothing has made you feel as good as me. That's very flattering my slutty boy~ You're so affectionate, like a puppy wagging his tail for his master... Or maybe more like a bitch in heat? Ahaha, that's definitely an apt description for a rutting, shaking, squirming horny mess like yourself~

I love making you nice and backed up... And that means edging your cock a whooole lot, doesn't it? Lie on your back now like a good slut should. Lift your legs up, you know the position - the position of a slut submitting to her superior~ Is that cock nice and wet with your spit still? Then I went you to take it, and rub it against the tip of your cute horny dick, rub it against your most sensitive place like you're a girl teasing her clit~

That's very appropriate for a slut like you, isn't it? I bet if you stay in that position, lots of precum will leak onto your stomach, and make a big sticky puddle... Don't forget to lick it up, sissy boy~ You also have my permission to use your other hand to play with your balls, they must be pretty swollen after already being denied release once... Or maybe you'd prefer to tease your butt, my little buttslut? Fufufu, I'll let you do either... I'm a very generous mistress~ I want you to edge like this for me... Okay? Just once... And no cumming, horny boy. Remember to let out lots of cute, slutty moans for me when you feel good, and don't be afraid to lube that cock with more of your spit while you rub yourself, or even lick your precum off of it~

>>8804312
Oh my, five days? Mmm, I'm glad you're nice and full... Did you know? It takes a guy around two weeks without cumming to reach his full capacity of semen... I wonder if I'll leave you locked up that long? I wonder if your slutty thing could handle that~
>>
File: 1492169141673.jpg (171KB, 850x1205px) Image search: [Google]
1492169141673.jpg
171KB, 850x1205px
>>8804426
T-two weeks? I don't... I won't be able to handle it Mistress! I've never gone more than two/three days without cumming, five is already a new record for me... But serving you does feel so good Mistress, I'll take what you give me, even if it's two weeks. I'm already throbbing without touching, i don't know how I'll get to more days of denial, but I'll try...
>>
>>8804476
Oh, you will get to more days of denial, if that's what I order you to do. You surrendered yourself to me... Your control is gone now. Even if you wanted to cum without my permission, you wouldn't be able to. You're completely my toy... Remember that, sissy boy~

In fact, since you're my toy and I can play with you however I want, why don't you touch that little clitty for me right now? Go on, I'm sure you're dying to touch it, even to just tease it with one finger. I'll allow you a single finger, so long as you put another finger in your mouth and suck it like a good sissy boy. And no cumming, of course~ I want your balls nice and full, that little girl dick super backed up, your load completely denied release...
>>
>>8804426
Yes, oh god mistress of course it feels so amazing! I've never felt anything like this before, you just make me feel so unbelievably good! A-and both of those yes mistress. I'm your happy puppy and your bitch in heat! Ah, though you make me so horny I guess there won't be many times, if at all I'll just be your puppy....

Oh god mistress! <3 I squirmed just reading that and did just as you told me! I moaned cutely and played with my balls a lot and just teased my butt a little! And licking my precum off the cock felt so amazing like always mistress! I edged and it felt soo good! I edged and almost came when I moaned loud...
>>
File: 0b41551897f7baedbe68cb34f6408e5f.jpg (135KB, 843x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0b41551897f7baedbe68cb34f6408e5f.jpg
135KB, 843x1200px
>>8803675
The best! I want it all day!
>>
File: 1492168342023.png (513KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1492168342023.png
513KB, 800x1131px
>>8804497
Oh God Mistress, once I pulled it out it for totally hard, and already leaking, just thinking about you letting me touch it was enough... And one finger has been enough to put me on the edge already, I had to stop because I was worried I could make an accident, and it's been two minutes I began stroking it... I'm so pent up, my balls will explode soon, but I'll be a good boy Mistress, I won't cum if you don't let me... Just please don't make me go too long~

I've sucked on my finger, is that a test Mistress? Yesterday, we were talking about you servicing a client in your office, with me kneeling there to watch and help you both... I'll do what you need, I'll suck him if that's what you ask of me Mistress, and I've imagined just that, with the finger in my mouth, that your client was there and you instructing me to suck him. It makes me throb even more~

(I actually have to get ready for today so I can't play, sadly. But thanks for allowing me to touch myself even for a little. I'll stay to talk a little more then leave)
>>
File: IMG_0597.png (1MB, 1517x2200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0597.png
1MB, 1517x2200px
I'm usually not into anal, but this pic really makes me want a tight butthole around my cock.
>>
>>8804527
Fufufu, you're such a cutie~ I'd love to hear your cute, slutty moans... I wonder if you'd be opposed to recording them for me? Or maybe even for everyone to hear... Would that embarrass you, for dozens of people online to hear what a slutty boy you are? Mm, it makes me excited just thinking about it...

Fufu, I knew you'd decide to tease your butt a little~ You're such a buttslut for me, aren't you? And you know what buttsluts love best... Having their slutty hole plugged with a nice juicy cock~

You're lying on your back with your legs up, aren't you? That's the perfect position to take a cock inside of you... Why don't you give that cock one last lick for me with your mouth, and a kiss, then get that lube and make it niiiiice and slick... You know where this is going, right? Your favorite place, my slutty boy~

Take that cock and press it against the entrance to your butt. You know, girls like it sometimes when men tease around the entrance of their pussy with their head... And your ass is basically like a pussy, right? It's just as good at taking cock~ So why don't you tease it around the entrance for me... Get your slutty little hole nice and wet, just how you like it. Just how wet I would make it if I were there, holding your leg back with my hand, looking down on you with a strapon on my waist, watching you squirm and writhe while I tease you with my dick... You'd love that, wouldn't you, my horny boy? Would you cry out in pleasure? Would your eyes close, maybe even roll back, would you gasp for air, hmm? You'd make such a slutty face for me, wouldn't you?~

I'll let you make those if you want... I know you enjoy it very much. And while you're teasing your butt, you may use your other hand to toy with your cute dick... And edge yourself again for me, okaay? I want you right before the point of no return, aching and desperate to cum...
>>
>>8804568
Oh my, you started leaking before you even touched it? And I gave you a single finger, yet you still only lasted two minutes? Ahaha, oh wow, my sissy boy, that's really sad... But then again, what else should I expect from a slutty girly boy who starts fantasizing about sucking cock, even if I didn't tell him to? Sucking your finger had nothing to do with that, you disgusting pervert. Fufufu, I can't believe you're so depraved that you immediately imagined that, you really are a sissy aren't you~ You definitely deserve chastity. Go on, put that thing away now. I don't care if it's still leaking. I control your little boner, and I'm ordering it away now. You can just stew in your arousal as you feel it brush up against your pants~
>>
File: 59298153dfa9532003258ce80d493aaa.png (778KB, 1080x1289px) Image search: [Google]
59298153dfa9532003258ce80d493aaa.png
778KB, 1080x1289px
>>8804640
Why are you after anal, when just an inch or two's shift would put you into a wet, willing pussy? Is it because you're just after a hole to fuck, something soft and cushion-y that, as it wraps around your thick, pulsing cock, will tremble against your turgid flesh? Is it because you want to make her body erupt with goosepimples as you stroke your meat in slow, short increments inside of her, building a familiar, yet foreign sensation that pools within her core, and spreads in spidery tendrils across her whole body? Are you after deep and primal moans as you begin to press with deeper pumps, until your hips smack into a firm, yet full, ass? The very idea that you can make that puckering little donut flutter with pleasure, and her belly seize and spasm in climax as she cries out, with trembling fingers and curled toes, must also be inclining you toward anal. That rare inclination: something different, intense, and so very intimate.
>>
File: 1492165578394.jpg (95KB, 591x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492165578394.jpg
95KB, 591x1000px
>>8804655
I'm really a hopeless sissy pervert Mistress, and this denial isn't helping. Yesterday night I was at a friend's house and there were his girlfriend there too. She had taken off her shoes and was sitting on her legs on the sofa, with those feet in short cute socks displayed right below my eyes... Oh how much I wanted to smell them, sniff them, have her put them on my face and humiliate me in front of everyone... Thankfully she's not a pervert like me~

This is to say, I can't keep sexual thoughts out of my mind. Today we're doing a BBQ, I just hope the girls there aren't dressed too sexy or I won't be able to take my eyes off them, and maybe get hard into my pants. Thankfully again, I'm so small that it probably won't be noticed. But still I don't want to perv over my friends, it will be hard to keep from doing it in the perpetually aroused state I'm in...
>>
>>8804649
Ahhh mistress just reading that made me moan like a slut and squirm so hard!!.... I, I'd love to but. Um I'm scared and not sure if I should.... maybe I could some other time.... it would make me extremely embarrassed

Y-yes you're right mistress!

Oh god <3 reading that and then doing it had me squirming the entire time as I lay on my back! Mistress just fuckkkk please I'd do all of that! I'd moan and beg, cry in pleasure and gasp so much It would be so amazing I can hardly stand just thinking about it I'm wiggling so much on my back!

Fuck a-and mistress I made a slutty face and stuck my tongue out, i-if you wanted to show me any slutty faces to make I would do all of them! a-and I edged, I'm shaking as I type even and I moaned when I got so close <3
Mistress I'm squirming so much
>>
>>8804729
Wow, what a pervert you are, checking out your friends, even your friend's girlfriend like that? You really can't control your little sissy boner at all, can you? Well, luckily your friend has nothing to worry about, since you don't have any chance with his girlfriend anyway - even if you seduced her or something she'd just burst out laughing once you showed her what you're working with~ Actually, you'd probably make a mess in your pants before that, so I guess her seeing it wouldn't be a problem.

I guess this is just how it is for a sissy slut like you, constantly aroused, your little pecker always hard, always leaking, never satisfied... Just how I like it~ You have my permission to look at as many girls as you want, you can even get hard thinking about them... But of course you can't cum, so it'll just make you more backed up and frustrated~

>>8804746
Fufufu, that's okay, my slutty boy, you don't have to be scared. Truthfully it just turns me on so much to think about what your lewd moans must sound like... But I won't pressure you to do anything you don't want to do, of course. I just want you to feel good, my slutty boy~

Fufufu, reading about how you edged turns me on a lot, too... I wonder what you'd give to feel how wet my pussy is getting right now? I bet you'd love to feel it with your hand... Or your face. Ahaha, that's right, I could just sit on you while you're making one of those slutty faces with your tongue stuck out, and you'd have no choice but to lick me... To smell the scent of my arousal overpowering you. Would you enjoy that, my sweet toy? You could keep fucking yourself while you do that, my foot reaching out to tease the tip of your cock while you squirm and gasp beneath me... How about you do that now, hmm? Tease the tip of your dick with just two fingertips, use your precum to get it nice and slick, and pretend it's my foot getting you all worked up~
>>
File: 1492161045488.jpg (432KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1492161045488.jpg
432KB, 800x1131px
>>8804805
Yes Mistress I'm a nasty pervert, I know that. I've always been one but denial and frustration just make me worse, like a helpless sissy slut... I'm glad you like it~

And that's true, I won't ever have a chance with these girls. I won't try anything because they're friends, but even if I will I already know I won't make it, I'd just get laughed at and sent away. And that just makes me tingle and leak a bit~

Now I really have to go Mistress, thank you for finding time to talk to this hopeless denial puppy today too~ hope we can see each other soon, I'll start working again tomorrow so you'll get to tease me without me able to release again~ have a wonderful day!
>>
>>8804805
I-I hope you wouldn't be disappointed if they weren't what you was expecting! A-and I want to do it for you, mistress I will.... um but probably not tonight!

Fuckkkkkk mistress I'd give anyyyyyything I squirmed sooo hard my cock is aching and pulsing insane! I'm squirming around and moaning on my back just reading that mistress fuck! I want to make a slutty face, have my tongue hanging out while my eyes are rolling back, then I just lick you and suck your pussy mistress and to smell you! I wouldn't even be able to last, just you sitting on me.... I don't see how I could take it honestly I'm squirming and gasping all over!
A-and I did just as you asked! I teased my cock with just my finger tips, and I know you didn't tell me to so I'm sorry, but I edged again mistress! I didn't mean to.... It just felt so good and kind of happened!
A-and I put my pillow over my face to imagine you suffocating me to and, well.... that's what sent me to the edge! I squirmed so hard and moaned like a slut under that pillow too!
>>
>>8804872
You have a nice day too, my sissy boy. Keeo yourself nice and worked up for me while you're gone~

>>8804878
I wouldn't be disappointed at all, as long as you're moaning nice and lewdly for me... But like I said, you don't have to do it. That's not an order from your mistress... Just a request~

Fufufu, you edged without me even telling you to? Mmm... Good boy~ You can edge as much as you want right now, as long as you don't cum without my permission... And I know you won't, because you're a good slutty boy, aren't you?

And since you're so good, I'll give you a special order. I want you to stroke your cute dick with your whole hand, okaay? And clench your body for me while you do that, take the tension that's building up in you and let it translate into physical tension, I know you're probably already flexing your legs and curling your toes, maybe even clenching your fists... Now when you're nice and tense, I want you to work yourself up to the edge, alright my slutty boy?~ I want you to contract your muscles, feeling the huge sticky load building up in you, and just as you get near the edge... Plunge that cock inside your ass. Take it inside you like a good buttslut, I know you've been waiting for it... Imagine I'm thrusting into you now, my finger in your mouth while I penetrate you with a strapon, making you my little slut bitch~

How does that make you feel, hmm? Did you let out a big perverted moan when that dick thrusted inside of you? Were your eyes rolling back, was your tongue hanging out like a good slut? Or maybe you were clenching your teeth uncontrollably, your eyes shut tight as your mind is overwhelmed with ecstasy... I can't decide which would be cuter, fufufu~ remember, no cumming yet...
>>
I want to lick a tomboy's sweaty body
>>
>>8804990
O-okay mistress! It's not an order but one day I will fill that request <3

Mm, of course mistress I won't cum! Thank you for letting me edge as much as I want!

ohhhhhh fuck mistress! It felt so amazing and I was wiggling around so much, I have been curling my toes, mostly while reading and squirming and once I plunged that dick into my ass I edged, I had to fight so hard not to cum!...... fuck and then after I was squirming imagining you underneath me, with your finger in my mouth as I was your slut..... I-I even moaned out I'm your little slutty bitch mistress!!

A-and yes! My eyes rolled back and I stuck out my tongue like a slut! I moaned and told you I was your slutty bitch fuck im squirming typing it feels so good!
>>
>>8805040
Mmm, you're such a good little slut~ Take your hands off your cute boner now, okay? I want you to fuck yourself good with that hard cock, clenching your muscles, especially your PC muscles, building your orgasm up as that dick unless inside of you... Is it going nice and deep? Is it going as deep as I would, with you on your back with your legs wrapped around me like a good whore, my breasts hanging near your face as I thrust inside of you...?

If I pressed your face into my cleavage right then... Would you explode with this strapon in your ass? Ahaha, I bet you'd make such a mess of yourself, even without being able to touch... Or what if I held your mouth open, your tongue hanging out like a proper slut, and I opened my own mouth, bringing it so close you can feel my hot breath, close enough to kiss you, and just opened my mouth, letting my saliva drip into your mouth... You'd probably squirm so much, with my soft lips so close but yours so unable to meet them~

Or what if I reached my hand down, and grabbed your balls? Gently, fondling them in my soft grasp, feeling how full they are... Would you empty them for me right there? Would you curl your toes back, desperately clutching me close as your mind is broken by a powerful wave of ecstasy..? Fufufu, no cumming yet, though... I want you to edge yourself, with just that thick cock plowing inside you, and your muscles building up your orgasm. Make them contract the same way they do when you cum, get into a rhythm with that dildo and thrust your hips back and forth... But don't go overboard, you're not allowed to orgasm yet, my slutty toy~
>>
>>8805090
Y-yes mistress!! I'm fucking myself nice and deep just you would a-and imaging my legs wrapped around you! I'm already leaking like crazy so much and squirming on my back still mistress! moaning like a slut and making faces!

fuckkkkkk mistress id cum so fast to any of those~!!!! Id just shake underneath you and cum if your tits was in my face and moan so loudly
same if your mouth was so close..... your saliva dripping my mouth would make me cum instantly and i just couldnt control myself and squirmed all overe!! please mistress I want to drink your saliva please! a-and just fuck.... I already edged!

ahhhhh mistress I would even if you touched my balls like that!.... mind broken.... I-i like the sound of that mistress.... I-i edged twice now fuck and shaking all over im drooling from my mouth too! and of course from my cock!
>>
File: 3c1dff439bc31173be22b772a738b44d.jpg (641KB, 1200x1021px) Image search: [Google]
3c1dff439bc31173be22b772a738b44d.jpg
641KB, 1200x1021px
>>8805127
Fufufu, you're really losing your mind, aren't you? My poor slutty toy... You're desperate to cum, aren't you?

You're on your back like a good slut should be, right? Good, how about you lean all the way back, and lift your hips up over the rest of your body. Can you do that for me? Maybe bracing against a wall could help, if that's possible. Once you do that... Your cock is above you, pointed right at your face, isn't it?~

Can you guess where I'm going with this, my slutty little toy? If I were there, I'd lean you over like that, my one hand running through your hair while my other pushes the dildo inside of you... Stroke with your whole hand now, okaay?~ I'd be leaning into your ear, my soft breath tickling your neck as I whisper lewd things into your ear, telling you what a good boy you are, how cute it is when you squirm, how eager you seem to eject your thick sticky load all over yourself...

Now make a slutty face for me, okay? I want you to open your mouth allll the way, and hold your tongue out... Make it as large a landing zone as you can, because that's where you're going to be cumming, my horny boy~ and I want your eyes rolled back, indicative of the overwhelming pleasure you're feeling... And while you do all that, I want you to moan some filthy things for me. Not just the lewd sounds you always make either - I want you to beg me to let you cum. Beg me to let you unload in your own mouth, beg me to fuck you harder, faster, deeper, beg me to make you my sissy bitch slut...

And when you feel really close to the edge, build all that cum up, build up as much as possible, maybe even edge a couple of times... Tense every muscle in your body, let the feeling of ecstasy bubble over and engulf every part of you. Curl your toes back, let out a salacious moan, and don't forget to make a peace sign for me! And then... you have my permission to paint your face and mouth with your hot sticky load~ How does that sound, my sweet boy? Do it for me now~
>>
>>8805188
Oh god mistress I don't know, all I know is how overwhelming you make me feel!
I..... I teared a little I came so hard and I'm shaking and gasping for air like a slut mistress
Just reading about you doing that and whispering in my ear had me squirming and close to the edge a-and I moaned so many disgusting and slutty lewd things for you mistress!! I moaned i was your bitch in heat slut and to fuck me deeper and harder! I begged you to let me cum in my mouth and to coat myself in cum like a slut and I begged for you to turn me into a Sissy bitch in heat for you and I opened my mouth like a whore and came inside it and all over my face

Ahhh..... I swallowed it, but after I still kept fucking myself and moaning for you to fuck me more a-and I made the peace sign when I came and after as I still fucked myself with my eyes still rolled back and my toes curling uncontroably!
I'm so out if breath mistress!
Just thank you mistress!! You always make me cum harder then anything !
>>
File: téléchargement.jpg (51KB, 512x281px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.jpg
51KB, 512x281px
>>8803424
It's no problem you dummy.
Actually I fell asleep too, it was so late where I was and I was slowly dozing off.

I couldnt hold it any longer and I came a minute after my last post and then I was fast asleep (n-not that i thought about falling asleep in your arms,what a ludicrous notion!).

I don't do this often, but when I do I get so nervous and hot...Geez.
You seem to get hot pretty fast, maybe I'm not the lewd one here after all uh~
But I must say I don't hate it, still...I'm just not used to it. But I wouldnt mind doing so occasionaly. With you. If you insist.

A-anyway, what about you? I'm sure you came so much from thinking about doing such lewd things to my body and making me so helpless
>>
>>8805299
Fufufu, good boy~ I'm glad you came so hard, and I'm proud of you for swallowing it like a proper slut... You're very welcome, my sweet boy. I'm happy to make you cum this hard, since you always follow my instructions and are so cute and obedient~ I like making you get out of breath, totally spent after cumming like a total slut. Have a good rest now, slutty boy~
>>
>>8805342
<3 mistress, ahhh I love you! You always make me cum harder then anything and always make me lose my mind thank you thank you and I will!
Have a good rest of your day mistress!
>>
>>8805342
H-Hello Mistress
>>
>>8805338
Fufu, I should've known you'd fallen asleep too... To think that I nearly worried I scared you away... And to think I almost felt bad! You just came all on your own, probably fantasizing about all kinds of lewd things, imagining your fingers were mine... Ahaha, and you tooootally fell asleep dreaming you were in my arms, I have no doubt about that~

And besides, how am I the lewd when you just admitted how hot this makes you... Even if you say "I don't do this often", that doesn't mean, "I don't want to do this often". In fact, I think it's quite the opposite... You're starting to like playing with me, aren't you?~ Oh, but only if I "insist"... Ahaha, what a tsundere you are~

Me? Well, I may have had an orgasm, thinking about toying with you, doing lewd things with my body, kissing every inch of you while you're totally helpless, maybe grinding my crotch against yours while our legs wrap around each other... What, don't tell me you want to hear about all that? My, you're so forward~

>>8805352
You have a great day too~

>>8805358
Hii~ And who might you be?
>>
>>8805430
The anon who wants to look at you..
>>
>>8805535
I thought so~ Well, is your cute dick getting hard thinking about that? About what it would be like to stare at me hopelessly while I tug at my top, lowering it slightly and giving you a glimpse of my cleavage... Or perhaps showing off my legs in front of you, my thighs crossing over each other as my hands run gently along their soft skin... You wish you could touch this body, don't you? But all you get to do is stare, and jerk~
>>
>>8805563
Y-Yes mistress...
>>
>>8805589
Are you reading all the other lewd things I've been talking about in these threads? I bet you'd love to watch while I tease these horny boys and girls, huh?~ Feel free to do that, and jerk your horny dick whenever you want... I know it's probably aching for release~
>>
>>8805623
O-Of course I am mistress. I always try to read your posts when I can.
>>
File: 7dd9db1d5f80107db1b16f007ea8651b.jpg (423KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
7dd9db1d5f80107db1b16f007ea8651b.jpg
423KB, 1024x768px
>Get hard again 3 minutes after nutting inside my onahole
>Glans still too sensitive to use it
And I just wanted to fuck this cum-lubed hole.
>>
>>8805649
Fufu, good, I'm glad people are enjoying them, even the people they're not directed to. this is the fapping TOGETHER thread after all, right?~
>>
>>8805661
Right!
>>
File: de26665bdee0419bcd29238ed9d9b099.png (325KB, 1152x843px) Image search: [Google]
de26665bdee0419bcd29238ed9d9b099.png
325KB, 1152x843px
is there a Shantae anon here?
>>
>>8805661
I'm not somebody you've ever had the fun of toying with (mostly because it seems our schedules are entirely incompatible), but I very much enjoy reading what you do. It's super hot.
>>
90% of the thread is /erp/
>>
>>8805765
Yes, and?
>>
>>8805765
It's /erp/ with the /erp/ drama and autism, it's great.
>>
>>8805795
>with
I mean without
Th-that wasn't a slip or anything
>>
>>8805777
>>8805795
NOT ENOUGH PICS
I FAP TO PICS
NOT TEXT
>>
>>8805807
It's time to save a day then! Time for a little dump pics.
>>
File: 1490798736015.jpg (612KB, 1062x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1490798736015.jpg
612KB, 1062x1500px
>>8805816
>>
>>8805822
>>
>>8805807
So try posting some pics yourself?
>>
File: 8016bdc8f5b3e4aa855b77b2ff654ec1.jpg (696KB, 900x1373px) Image search: [Google]
8016bdc8f5b3e4aa855b77b2ff654ec1.jpg
696KB, 900x1373px
>>8805828
>>
File: c792c49410320bf1a632acf76f2fe5f4.png (577KB, 727x1028px) Image search: [Google]
c792c49410320bf1a632acf76f2fe5f4.png
577KB, 727x1028px
>>8805833
>>
File: 39b7b1cd7e16da6e18c9fd9282a9fad2.jpg (511KB, 909x1224px) Image search: [Google]
39b7b1cd7e16da6e18c9fd9282a9fad2.jpg
511KB, 909x1224px
>>8805838
>>
>>8805828
Hot.
>>
Big fat anime tiddie
>>
File: 1459163437890.jpg (157KB, 780x829px) Image search: [Google]
1459163437890.jpg
157KB, 780x829px
>>
>>8805685
If there isn't, does someone have pics of Shantae or yordles, I've been wanting to grow those two folders
>>
Good morning /ftt/.
>>
File: C9WSgdhVwAAgiTy.jpg large.jpg (179KB, 1324x1882px) Image search: [Google]
C9WSgdhVwAAgiTy.jpg large.jpg
179KB, 1324x1882px
>>8806053
Mornin
>>
>>8806072
2B is a miracle of the universe.
>>
File: c023d353b5d49c1bd938f4ffc4ea7921.jpg (322KB, 641x1083px) Image search: [Google]
c023d353b5d49c1bd938f4ffc4ea7921.jpg
322KB, 641x1083px
>>8806076
Dicks are there miracle of the universe.
>>
>>8806099
Not sure I agree with you there.
>>
File: 1491919593794.jpg (625KB, 1200x667px) Image search: [Google]
1491919593794.jpg
625KB, 1200x667px
>>8806099
Best of both worlds.
>>
File: 1491053228560.png (572KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491053228560.png
572KB, 707x1000px
>>8806102
I'm just being honest. But here, have more 2B universe.

>>8806108
I totally agree.
>>
>>8805430
Wait, you...
You were worried? About me? For real?
Why would you worry about me? I mean, you have lots of toys to rp with here so even if I did go away that wouldn't be such a big deal?

I'm not tsundere! As I said, I'm not an obedient little toy, in fact I won't ever be fully obedient even if you got to have your way with me.

I mean- it's just so we're equal! I told you about me so now it's your turn, don't go imagining anything perverted like that!
...On another note, it seems we imagined similar things.
>>
File: 1485547948382.jpg (99KB, 850x625px) Image search: [Google]
1485547948382.jpg
99KB, 850x625px
You, yes you!

You better stop and give me a good reason as to why you aren't touching that cock, or fingering that pussy right now, or else.
>>
>>8803763
<3
>>
>>8806523
I just came like ten minutes ago.
>>
>>8806523
Because I'm at work. But even in spite of that, I'm still occasionally lightly rubbing through my pants when nobody is around.
>>
File: 66c62c2f82b0a0c0d8e08c6b46c64925.jpg (779KB, 1181x1465px) Image search: [Google]
66c62c2f82b0a0c0d8e08c6b46c64925.jpg
779KB, 1181x1465px
>>8806523
I'm eating.

Morrigan + Lillith are 10/10 though. Might have to get at it after this.
>>
File: 1480548932907.png (900KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1480548932907.png
900KB, 1024x768px
>>8806563
>... I'm still occasionally lightly rubbing through my pants when nobody is around.

Lewd! Sounds like you could do with a good secretary to help you out.
>>
>>8806523
I'm studying! And I already touched myself last night
>>
File: 1491806320245.png (330KB, 800x705px) Image search: [Google]
1491806320245.png
330KB, 800x705px
>>8806600
Being studious is a good thing. You're excused then, anon.
>>
>>8806590
Giving it up for some semen demons is always a wise choice, anon.
>>
>>8806632
They're certainly a pair I'd have zero issue giving it up to.
>>
>>8806596
Maybe, though in normal situations I'm more the type that would rather be the secretary.
>>
File: 1480386321095.jpg (352KB, 906x939px) Image search: [Google]
1480386321095.jpg
352KB, 906x939px
>>8806673
Anon, how lewd. You wouldn't want your co-workers to come find you rubbing on someone's cock now, would you?
>>
File: 1399214839384.png (419KB, 557x543px) Image search: [Google]
1399214839384.png
419KB, 557x543px
Im here again!
>>
>>8806622
(actually i'm more like procrastinating by planning my next cosplay in my head but shht)
>>
>>8806698
Find? No way. That's what private offices and enclosed desks are for. And trying to keep everything quiet and secret makes it more fun.
>>
>>8806523
Because I'm fingering my butt
>>
File: 01797.jpg (148KB, 714x746px) Image search: [Google]
01797.jpg
148KB, 714x746px
>>8806698
>>8806732
>Undertable stealth work
Daym i like it!
>>
>>8806739

>>8806698
>>8806726
Fix

>>8806732
Sorry, it was not for you
>>
File: 62.jpg (124KB, 800x1181px) Image search: [Google]
62.jpg
124KB, 800x1181px
>>8806723
Sneaky; who do you want to cosplay as?

[spoiler]There's a con coming up near where I live, but I can't make it this year because reasons.[/spoiler]
>>
File: 122.jpg (588KB, 927x1200px) Image search: [Google]
122.jpg
588KB, 927x1200px
>>8806726
Private offices are ok; public places are more fun though.

Although I can respect a person for giving a sloppy, stealth blowjob at work as well.
>>
>>8806783
I don't disagree, though getting caught would be a massive distraction from what really matters. So it's a bit of give and take.
>>
File: 1369803782540.jpg (138KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1369803782540.jpg
138KB, 800x600px
>>8806810
But it makes it more exciting, at least to me that is.

But then again, I'd rather have a stealth foot-job than an under-the-table blowjob though. Stealth handjobs are also high on the list.
>>
File: b57.gif (851KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
b57.gif
851KB, 500x269px
>>8806766
Stocking from PSG. Goth loli is best gril
>tfw season 2 never

[spoiler]IKTF I maybe won't make it this year either because reasons but I can still hope right?[/spoiler]
>>
File: 52.jpg (139KB, 850x1214px) Image search: [Google]
52.jpg
139KB, 850x1214px
>>8806858
I know that feeling.

I still need to get around to finishing PSG; got about halfway through before I got caught up with some of my backlog.
>>
>>8806851
I see where you're coming from, but I'd rather see a 7/10 act all the way through than have a 10/10 act get interrupted. That's just me being an overly worrisome person though.

Footjobs are one of the few things I'd rather get than give though (because of the association with femdom), so I can certainly sympathize with that.
>>
>>8806132
Well, maybe I was worried... So what? I mean, if you... enjoy talking with someone, and playing with them, and well, if it would make you sad if you lost contact... Wouldn't I make you worry a little if you thought you insulted them or made them go away? Duh, that's all it is. I might have other toys to play with here of course, but... Well, none of them... None of them are you, are they? Obviously~ Geez, I mean, it's not that weird to miss someone you like if they go away... You know, someone you had a fun time with, and stuff like that, you'd want to be able to play with them again... You know what I mean, don't you?

And besides, I still have a mission to make you completely admit you're my obedient little toy, and I haven't accomplished that yet, so it would be such a shame if I never got the chance~ I mean listen to that "just so we're even" stuff - you're sooo deep in denial, you don't even know what's true or not anymore! I'll tell you what's true: you totally want me to talk dirty to you, my naughty girl~ Don't worry, I can oblige you.
>>
>>8806523
I have clothes to clean, and I don't want to pull up my pants every time I switch loads, just to bust one
>>
File: 1417506097223.jpg (233KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1417506097223.jpg
233KB, 800x600px
>>8806950
Exactly. It's only frustrating when you've been teased or were teasing yourself all day and wanting that sweet release, only to somehow be denied for it.

I've given out a few from time to time. It certainly is fun, I have to admit.
>>
>>8807050
Oh, when you put it like that, everything actually makes sense to me. Because that sort of denial is super hot (and why I'm here now to begin with)
>>
File: 1451357543990.jpg (382KB, 900x1271px) Image search: [Google]
1451357543990.jpg
382KB, 900x1271px
>>8807174
Aren't we all? Although that's mostly why I come here. To tease anons and get teased every once in a while in return for my efforts.
>>
>>8807331
Shirobako had some top tier girls. I hate coming home all hot and sweaty like this. tfw no cute girl to welcome me back and offer me a cool drink.
>>
>>8807338
She might want to offer you more than just a cool drink, anon.
>>
>>8807410
>topless with shorts

Being greeted like that as I enter would be most wonderful. I don't think there's an offer I could deny her.
>>
I woke up thinking about pleasuring men again.
>>
>>8807442
There's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>8807410
>>8807423
Would you mind sharing who she is? I think she's an im@s.
>>
File: 127db5cf6807ff99a425b55810a0b9ee.jpg (149KB, 858x1200px) Image search: [Google]
127db5cf6807ff99a425b55810a0b9ee.jpg
149KB, 858x1200px
>>8807447
I should get ready for work instead of rubbing myself though.
>>
File: 103.jpg (3MB, 2600x2700px) Image search: [Google]
103.jpg
3MB, 2600x2700px
>>8807423
>>8807458
Not sure who she is. She has smitten me though.

Bare breasts and denim are a top tier combo.
>>
>>8807511
Agreed, I want more of her.
>>
File: 96.jpg (125KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
96.jpg
125KB, 850x850px
>>8807511
>>
File: 1470692176198.png (513KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470692176198.png
513KB, 800x800px
>>8807511
>Bare breasts and denim are a top tier combo.
Yes!
>>
>>8807458
>>8807511
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2045589

4chan has built in image search guys. It's had it for quite a while even.
>>
File: 1389166788765.jpg (563KB, 862x1207px) Image search: [Google]
1389166788765.jpg
563KB, 862x1207px
>>8807520

>>8807541
Just like girls who wear jeans with flip flops. When their feet just poke out from under the jeans, it's the cutest thing.

Of course, any jeans are good. Capris too.
>>
File: IMG_0975.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0975.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Rate my dick pic
>>
>>8806957
...Oh,are you going to be tsundere now?
(insert smug anime smirk because i can't find this damn image in my folder)
I get what you mean...I usually just don't wanna attach myself to somebody and risk getting hurt and looking like a complete fool. So that's maybe why I didn't see me going away as a big deal...But I completely get that.

I'll stay alright? I mean, I don't have those "hot and embarassing" moments everyday or even every week but I'll stay around.
To be quite honest, I kinda appreciate you as well. You better not take that as a victory,though! I just happen to like you.

I'm not used to having someone telling me something like that, so that certainly made me feel butterflies in my stomach. Again. Geez.
You really do like playing with me it seems...

Oh, be assured, it won't happen. I refuse to be owned by someone.
And even then, if I completely submitted to you, wouldn't you get bored?
I would suggest you to abandon any hope of that happening~
>>
File: 7e659c834e48ab6ebdc7a4841844e697.jpg (442KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
7e659c834e48ab6ebdc7a4841844e697.jpg
442KB, 1920x1080px
>>8807588
I forget it does most of the time. Don't really use it, and when I do, it's pretty finicky, for me at least. Glad to know it works sometimes though.
>>
File: 1436493820637.jpg (636KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1436493820637.jpg
636KB, 1024x1365px
>>8807603
Would tease/10.
>>
I'm too afraid to post my dick. tfw small and uncut.
>>
File: 79b74132fffc2fd226e5a775be977c35.jpg (176KB, 950x1550px) Image search: [Google]
79b74132fffc2fd226e5a775be977c35.jpg
176KB, 950x1550px
>>8807639
It works a lot better when you replace the URL with the full size image's since it snags the thumbnail by default.
>>
>>8807666

Post it Satan
>>
>>8807677
Topless jeans are the best. Thank you for the tip, also not the anon you're talking to.
>>
File: IMG_20170417_122701056.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170417_122701056.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
>>8807666
Come on, post it anyway~
>>
>>8807699
>>8807682
I'm not Satan, and no.
>>
File: 66511b8c321d3c34258a7ab4cfba9d9e.png (815KB, 1175x925px) Image search: [Google]
66511b8c321d3c34258a7ab4cfba9d9e.png
815KB, 1175x925px
>>
File: 1437970684265.jpg (115KB, 769x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1437970684265.jpg
115KB, 769x1100px
>>8807725
>>
File: 1406016796005.jpg (87KB, 950x713px) Image search: [Google]
1406016796005.jpg
87KB, 950x713px
>>8807666
Whats wrong with uncut dick?! It's the better that the cut! I like the foreskin, hey!!!
>>
>>8807607
I'm not tsundere... I'm completely honest about how I feel, because unlike you I'm not in denial! You say you'll never be owned by someone... But I think you're wrong, you're still my cute toy~ and no, I will never abandon hope of that happening - in fact, I don't need hope at all, because I know it'll happen anyway. After all, you're already getting butterflies in your stomach when I talk to you, telling me how much you like me and appreciate me and how irresistibly sexy you think I am... Well, you didn't say that last part outright, but it's super obvious what you're thinking, fufufu~

Still, I'm glad you'll stick around... As you said, I do like playing with you~ And if you did completely submit to me... Hmm, no, I wouldn't get bored. Even if you completely submit to me... You'd still be my cute pet, and I'd still have lots of fun toying with you~ Though I have to admit it is fun breaking down your resistance...

Still, are you afraid if I got bored, I'd just abandon you? That's why you mentioned not wanting to get attached, isn't it? I wouldn't hurt you... Like I said, I take care of my toys, heheh~ I'm glad you understand what I mean, though... I'd really prefer you didn't go away. So if that means you get attached to me... Well, I wouldn't mind it if you got attached... That's all I'll say about that, fufufu~

By the way, if you don't have those "hot and embarrassing moments" every day, which I kind of doubt since you're huuuge pervert, maybe you'd prefer to talk outside of here if you want to talk non-lewd stuff? If that's even possible with you, my horny girl... Do you have a Discord or something?~
>>
File: b4a21c5ac6cf2818501a0996248edee9.jpg (301KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
b4a21c5ac6cf2818501a0996248edee9.jpg
301KB, 1024x1448px
>>8807756
>>
>>8807666
Small disks are so cute and teaseable. Especially when they're uncut. Post your cute little dick, make sure it's nice and hard~
>>
>>8807778
I don't want a cute dick. I want a dick that makes girls wet.
>>
>>8807778
yeah gamecube disks are kawaii
>>
File: saenai.jpg (1MB, 3500x2410px) Image search: [Google]
saenai.jpg
1MB, 3500x2410px
CHOOSE YOUR WAIFU
>>
>>8807802
Would be much easier if you told me a little about them.
>>
>>8807802
Utaha without contest
>>
>>8807802
I want to be the far left one
>>
>>8807811
They are from Saekano
>>
>>8807802
No idea who any of those are so I'll go with 'Yes'.

More seriously though: the blonde or far left.
>>
>>
>>8807787
Who says a small dick can't do that? Some girls like cute dicks like that, because they're fun to tease... Having a big one isn't as important as you think to a lot of girls~

>>8807788
Oops, I made a typo. But yes GameCube disks are nice.
>>
>>8807906
There are way too many Touhous I want to to have do that for me.
>>
>>8807915
I don't think I'll ever be happy with my dick, I'm sorry.
>>
>>8807802
>thighband pantyhose vs. literally anything else
How is this a fair fight?
>>
>>
>>8807929
Aww... That makes me sad, y'know?~ I wish you could understand how happy you can be with a small one, as long as you have the right girl to toy with it the right way... Lots of submissive guys are lucky to have small dicks, you understand where I'm going with this?~ Bigger isn't always better.
>>
>>8807974
I don't want to be submissive. It makes me less of a man. I also don't want some futa dick or strap-on in my ass. I just want to fuck a girl and please her.
>>
File: a8914b1d14d6699b0db0ca39ec438011.jpg (354KB, 3000x2108px) Image search: [Google]
a8914b1d14d6699b0db0ca39ec438011.jpg
354KB, 3000x2108px
>>8807939
Good taste.
>>
>>
>>8808044
Why are Remi and Flan so damn sexy?
>>
>>8807974
>>8807996
I don't want to be cucked or NTR'd either, i f that's what you're going with!
>>
>>8807996
>>8808067
No that's not where I was going. It's a shame you aren't submissive... Maybe you should try to be? It doesn't make you less of a man. And besides, you'd probably be able to please a woman better that way.. No offense~
>>
>>8808100

See? You see.

This isn't what I want and it's not going to work.
>>
>>8808112
You're gonna have to get over yourself somehow, mate. This thread is for jerking off/helping others jerk, not a goddamn pity party
>>
File: 1489630439689.png (3MB, 1469x2070px) Image search: [Google]
1489630439689.png
3MB, 1469x2070px
>>8808112
If you've got a small dick, then you've got a small dick bud.

Doesn't matter how fucking big or little it is if you don't know how to use it. I know a lot of girls who've been with guys with both and said it was terrible because they usually don't haveany lead-up into it. Small dick guys were usually trying to compensate, but they couldn't do the job. The big dicked ones tried to smash some pussy and while it was fine, it left a lot to be desired.

I'd be more concerned with whether or not your foreplay game is up to snuff rather than worrying that you don't have an 9" cock to swing around.

Doesn't make you less of a man if you've a small dick. You're only less of a man if you get riled up and insecure about it.
>>
>>8808047
>>
>>8808047
I can't say I'm sexually attracted to either, but Remi's haughty smug is really charming. Would take a servant role in her household if offered.
>>
I have this strange feeling that someone should be working.
>>
>>8807764
That's what *you* think.
Tsh! You're getting sooo delusional there. I said I "appreciated" you don't go thinking I love you to death

...You wouldn't?. I'm kinda used to these things happening so it's fine if it happens. I'm strong, I can stay by myself!
As I said countless times, i'm not one of your toys, and will never be. I have some pride, you know.

Ah but all joking aside ,I do have Discord, I think it would be a good idea since I'm not in a "lewd" mood, we could talk more this way about animus or memes or...whatever you want, I guess...so...should I just post my username and number here? Or?
>>
>>8808170
>>8808145
Sorry.
>>
>>
>>8808292
Add FTTM#2203 cutie~
>>
>>8808314
Oops, I meant 2403.
>>
>>
>>
>>8808378
You have any Marisa?
>>
File: floppy_hj.webm (182KB, 844x634px) Image search: [Google]
floppy_hj.webm
182KB, 844x634px
>>
Marisa is not someone I save much of at all.
>>
>>
File: 1491219553311.gif (137KB, 500x595px) Image search: [Google]
1491219553311.gif
137KB, 500x595px
>been edging for hours to anime feet
This is pure ecstasy; Knowing my cock could burst at any second now, even if I try to stop
>>
File: 1488476142233.jpg (1MB, 2000x2899px) Image search: [Google]
1488476142233.jpg
1MB, 2000x2899px
>>8808526
What's the matter anon?

Surely you wouldn't make a mess now, would you? And not on these cute feet of hers too...
>>
File: 1473464020161.jpg (338KB, 850x1124px) Image search: [Google]
1473464020161.jpg
338KB, 850x1124px
>>8808564
I would.. This is my first time edging in a week and I don't think I'm going to be able to keep it up for much longer! Every stroke feels much greater and intense then the last
>>
>>
>>
>>
I want to lick a woman's sweaty armpits
>>
>>8808749
Me too anon~
>>
I have a really hard boner under my pants, what should I do?
>>
>>
>>8809020
Why is it still in your pants?
>>
File: ev_208_07.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ev_208_07.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>8808749
Just lick? Why not fuck them?
>>
File: 1488371838908.png (1MB, 1600x1475px) Image search: [Google]
1488371838908.png
1MB, 1600x1475px
>>8808611
For you, anon~
>>
>>8809056
I'd like to eventually do that too
>>
>>8809039
Ok, I'm pulling it out!
What should I do now?
>>
File: EV_001_15_1D.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
EV_001_15_1D.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>8809075
Rubbing your cock over a girl's sweaty armpit feels so good~
>>
>>8809129
I bet it does. I'd love to do it
>>
File: EV_001_15_5E.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
EV_001_15_5E.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>8809144
It feels especially great if you make a lot of hot sticky mess~
>>
>>
>>
File: 1478206818891.jpg (221KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478206818891.jpg
221KB, 707x1000px
>>
File: 1473950290098.png (2MB, 2000x1305px) Image search: [Google]
1473950290098.png
2MB, 2000x1305px
I want someone to tremble on my sweaty, musky cock as I impale them with my length as my veins girth spreads their slutty hole far and wide. I want them to squirm with ecstacy as my hot, saggy and musky balls pound up against them mercilessly as I fuck the everliving shit out of them.
>>
File: d5585138385960e37cb164cb60ef658a.jpg (236KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
d5585138385960e37cb164cb60ef658a.jpg
236KB, 1024x724px
>>
File: 1452419653-fad1d.jpg (47KB, 550x418px) Image search: [Google]
1452419653-fad1d.jpg
47KB, 550x418px
>>8809381
> sweaty, musky cock
>>
File: 26ccf33a25c3700b649801d51a5e0077.png (556KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
26ccf33a25c3700b649801d51a5e0077.png
556KB, 750x1125px
>>8809668
I want one like that in my mouth!
>>
File: 1403934732373.jpg (27KB, 312x322px) Image search: [Google]
1403934732373.jpg
27KB, 312x322px
>>8809710
yeah, that sounds a really...dirty.
>>
File: 1466429218562.jpg (46KB, 554x640px) Image search: [Google]
1466429218562.jpg
46KB, 554x640px
>>8809668
>>8809710
Knowing someone gets turned on by the powerful scent of my big cock gets me rock hard. I love when my hanging sack reeks of man-scent. I can't help but stroke my cock feverishly as I bask in my own smell.
>>
>>8809788
I want it rubbed all over my face, shoved against my nose and thrust against my cheeks! Cover my face with a glaze of musk and precum so I'll smell like cock all day long!
>>
File: 1409797910416.png (87KB, 340x293px) Image search: [Google]
1409797910416.png
87KB, 340x293px
>>8809788
Now in my room a little hotter...
...well...maybe not a little...
>>
File: 1419690417495.jpg (31KB, 445x598px) Image search: [Google]
1419690417495.jpg
31KB, 445x598px
>>8809839
> so I'll smell like cock all day long!
You such a slut <3
>>
File: 0d1094f429ea2606ce02386cfa380570.jpg (174KB, 1075x1518px) Image search: [Google]
0d1094f429ea2606ce02386cfa380570.jpg
174KB, 1075x1518px
>>8809894
I am a huge slut! It's fun.
>>
File: 1398432790579.jpg (73KB, 609x587px) Image search: [Google]
1398432790579.jpg
73KB, 609x587px
>>8810101
I hope from your mouth people around you can smell a strong scent of cock, sweat and sperm. To understand who you are.
>>
File: 79c776dc7181669b0052a0ed5dc7f165.jpg (213KB, 1280x1097px) Image search: [Google]
79c776dc7181669b0052a0ed5dc7f165.jpg
213KB, 1280x1097px
>>
File: 5476abca71369cf0e5c34b08957b8995.jpg (260KB, 1280x1097px) Image search: [Google]
5476abca71369cf0e5c34b08957b8995.jpg
260KB, 1280x1097px
>>
File: 75153c305a8c9bcbf8824029a8ede60d.jpg (410KB, 2048x2674px) Image search: [Google]
75153c305a8c9bcbf8824029a8ede60d.jpg
410KB, 2048x2674px
>>
>>
>>
File: b96fcfa61bfe68d625584873e29eada2.jpg (231KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b96fcfa61bfe68d625584873e29eada2.jpg
231KB, 715x1000px
>>
>>
File: pLCDDg8.jpg (652KB, 1441x871px) Image search: [Google]
pLCDDg8.jpg
652KB, 1441x871px
>>
File: 96441f57057667dd1368f56d017c6b12.jpg (265KB, 826x1062px) Image search: [Google]
96441f57057667dd1368f56d017c6b12.jpg
265KB, 826x1062px
>>
>>
File: 8a4c86e941b9fec52452b4fb1e9f43a5.png (744KB, 934x1181px) Image search: [Google]
8a4c86e941b9fec52452b4fb1e9f43a5.png
744KB, 934x1181px
>>
Somebody help me please. I need to be bullied by a cute girl until I cum in my pants
>>
>>8810494
Excellent mini dump and dose anon.
>>
File: 6d374d6f6fb9ca7e6d909ac5874c69a4.jpg (144KB, 1280x1097px) Image search: [Google]
6d374d6f6fb9ca7e6d909ac5874c69a4.jpg
144KB, 1280x1097px
>>8810599
well, some of it were other anons, but thanks!
>>
File: db9df482301ba35f67f1f89f54a5f450.png (808KB, 1842x1921px) Image search: [Google]
db9df482301ba35f67f1f89f54a5f450.png
808KB, 1842x1921px
>>8810652
soon as I saw >>8810316 I just had to start fapping and posting
>>
>>8810680
well, thanks!
>>
I'm so close, someone please step on my cock so I can cum
>>
Nero!
>>
File: 1490410216565.jpg (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1490410216565.jpg
2MB, 2000x1500px
>>8810757
>>
>>
File: 1491021518831.png (1MB, 2350x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1491021518831.png
1MB, 2350x1125px
>>
File: 1491408854372.png (1MB, 1800x1518px) Image search: [Google]
1491408854372.png
1MB, 1800x1518px
>>
File: 1491146701462.png (2MB, 2229x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1491146701462.png
2MB, 2229x1029px
>>
>>8810942
>>8810961
>>8810974
>>8810990
>>8811006
I can't even read these with how cringeworthy they are.
>>
>>8811021
okay, Let's try something else...
>>
>>8811065
...like spamming skull girls
>>
File: 1490970452627.jpg (1MB, 946x1544px) Image search: [Google]
1490970452627.jpg
1MB, 946x1544px
>>
File: 1491930509328.png (1MB, 1258x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491930509328.png
1MB, 1258x1200px
>>
File: 1491935394795.jpg (220KB, 850x779px) Image search: [Google]
1491935394795.jpg
220KB, 850x779px
>>
>>8810940
I've missed Nero a lot.
>>
File: 1491968855685.jpg (932KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491968855685.jpg
932KB, 768x1024px
>>
>>8811136
Have you, now?
Are you the same person who abandoned me while I was giving you a sweet, confortable lap pillow? Don't you think I should be a little angry~?
>>
File: image_1.jpg (75KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
75KB, 600x453px
Tiny dick anon here again

Is that one anon here from yesterday?
>>
>>8807760
Sauce for that PIC?
>>
>>8811210
Yes, probably! I apologize for that. Home life has been a bit... chaotic.
>>
>>8808170
Is there a fetish for saying that the girl is awful at sex after we're done with them?
>>
File: nena2.jpg (164KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
nena2.jpg
164KB, 1200x900px
>>8811270
Not him but it's delicious Nena Trinity doing what she does best.

https://exhentai.org/g/177689/26a4c70805/
>>
File: d65fb2c31147010aa0034891e8a95ea4.png (870KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
d65fb2c31147010aa0034891e8a95ea4.png
870KB, 800x1131px
>>8811280
Oh my, I did not mean to intrude, Praetor!

It's understadable~ Here, come enjoy your Empress' supple, soft lap pillow, you don't need to worry about that stuff here...
If you want, you can get it all off your chest while I pet your cute head, or you can just stay quite and enjoy the divine touch of my skin <3
>>
>>8811409
You're hardly intruding. I came to you! Lap pillow is a pretty good way to unwind. Soft supple skin, warm touch, soft headpats and affection. Good stuff. I'd rather not complain about stress and family drama here. This is plenty. ,3
>>
>>8811329
Damn that pic is even hotter. Thank you kind anon
>>
>>8811438
Umu, there are plenty of good ways to unwind. As an Empress, I have to learn all about them, or my life would be hell! How do you think it's possible to keep my skin so pretty and enticing, when I have all sorts of boring stuff to deal with~?

Do you enjoy the fragrance of my skin, too? Well, I'm sure you do, but just so you know, another big step is keeping myself washed every day with all kinds of amazing, expensive soaps. It's not cheap or easy to keep every inch of this beautiful body clean, but it's worth it to feel the admiration of all my cute subjects~
And for you, Praetor, I'll go as far as I have to! If you need my presense to let your stress out, I will answer whenever I'm availabe, even if your frustrations require greater care than a lap pillow~
>>
File: 1454794303-926b5.jpg (96KB, 520x447px) Image search: [Google]
1454794303-926b5.jpg
96KB, 520x447px
>>8811329
Such a nice pic :d
>>
>>8811623
Milk baths, or at least, that's how I got my skin to soften a little bit, too. It was actually pretty nice! Though I'm sure the soaps and oils you use are a bit more refined than that. Such soft smooth skin is a nice reward, nice to feel, to touch, to cum on~

You're a sweet girl, Nero. I guess there are a few things you could do, I certainly wouldn't complain about some relief.
>>
File: 61203442_p2.png (288KB, 945x850px) Image search: [Google]
61203442_p2.png
288KB, 945x850px
I finally relieved myself last night.

Edged to titpussy for about 2 and a half hours before finally letting myself go over the edge because I had to get up early.

It was a lovely orgasm. Today I feel like I have some more cum to shoot out but I'm going to wait because I was pretty rough with my penis last night and I don't want it to get sore.

I thought that after all the cum I shot out last night my penis would be satisfied. Usually one orgasm is enough for a while but sometimes it really wants a lot of attention.
>>
>>8811623
>>8811904
Also sorry for responding so late.
>>
>>8811904
Ah, you know about milk baths? I did not realize you knew so much about beauty. I suppose you have an eye for it, no wonder you find me sweet and totally cute~
I can feel how soft your skin got with just baths! Perhaps I should have you prepare my next one, and maybe we could enjoy it together, so you finally get a taste of the highest quality beauty products! Though maybe I should wear my sling bikini when we go in...

Relief? Please, tell me what you need, Praetor! I only to do everything in my grasp to bring you happiness.
>>
>>8812185
Bathing in a bikini? You could just go nude! We've done plenty now, and I know how proud you are of your body. A warm bath is pretty relaxing, I'd like that a lot. Sharing a bath with Nero. Sexual relief, of course! If you could get me to cum I'd be very grateful.
>>
>>8812291
You're certainly not wrong... I guess I wanted to make sure we don't get distracted from the bath's relaxation, but as long as we fully soak ourselves in, it should be fine, right? Besides, I'm happy you understand my own prefereces, even if they're not the priority!

>I give you a peck on the cheek, followed by a happy grin

In any case, feel free to indulge in your Empress' body. Or should I tease it out of you once again? Either way, you should tell me what part of my body you're leaning towards today~

>I hug your body tightly by the side with my small frame, pressing myself against you
>>
>>8812517
Your preferences are quite nice! Sitting in a bath, laying between your legs with my head resting on your breasts. That would be most pleasing.

>I return your kiss, pressing my lips to your cheek.

I love every part of your body, Nero~ You're quite beautiful. I wouldn't mind having it teased out of me again, your hand, your mouth, either of your lower holes, it'd be excellent anywhere!
>>
File: c895f55cd92ea292ca60a075200c0919.jpg (161KB, 742x1050px) Image search: [Google]
c895f55cd92ea292ca60a075200c0919.jpg
161KB, 742x1050px
>>8812592
My, that sounds like heaven itself... I could have no better dream than a subject completely leaning on me, while I feel the warmth of his body and tease it... all in a relaxing bath!

You know, I really it's hard when it comes to me, but you should try being more of a picky eater~! Otherwise, I never get to properly please you exactly how you want.
Well, for now, just tell me...

>I quickly slide down my panties, my exposed breasts bouncing slightly, so you get a good look of what's beneath

...what do you think of this hole, Praetor~?
>>
>>8812812
It's hard to be picky when every option is heavenly, but I do understand. You did give amazing head, and paizuri. I remember that quite clearly.

>I watch quite eagerly, sliding my fingers up along your thigh, fingers teasing over your folds.

Would Nero be so kind as to ride me?
>>
File: C9kuMo2XUAE-F4z.jpg (28KB, 1445x50px) Image search: [Google]
C9kuMo2XUAE-F4z.jpg
28KB, 1445x50px
>>8811222
>>
>>8803763
Not into Senran Kagura, but the art is great. I love how soft and squishy the breasts look.
>>
File: 1399411926346.jpg (157KB, 649x478px) Image search: [Google]
1399411926346.jpg
157KB, 649x478px
>>8813104
What.
Author of that post.
>>
>>8813349
I was wondering if you were here again >>8811222
>>
File: 0419_image419.jpg (98KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
0419_image419.jpg
98KB, 640x800px
>>8813316
They're pretty god damn great. Softness of the senrans.
>>
File: 1420329225549.jpg (465KB, 996x905px) Image search: [Google]
1420329225549.jpg
465KB, 996x905px
>>8813412
Yes, im here.
>>
File: tumblr_okkia0JMe21s5s4wlo1_1280.png (919KB, 1061x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okkia0JMe21s5s4wlo1_1280.png
919KB, 1061x1500px
>>8813471
I'm sorry I was pathetic and failed to hold it in for you yesterday
>>
>>8813508
tfw smaller than ten inches but still very horny
>>
File: 016.jpg (89KB, 474x784px) Image search: [Google]
016.jpg
89KB, 474x784px
>>8813508
It's nice to see that you know that you need to apologise

>>8813104
Why did you made that screenshot? .__."
>>
File: 135.jpg (130KB, 680x965px) Image search: [Google]
135.jpg
130KB, 680x965px
>>8813576
I tried to stop it so it wasn't even a good finish

So I could read it again later...
>>
Finally! Tonight, I will have enough dicks to complete the Dick Ship and return to Dick Planet!
>>
File: 1411266700671.jpg (119KB, 1006x552px) Image search: [Google]
1411266700671.jpg
119KB, 1006x552px
>>8813621
Good. Fap and cum right now for that. Without edging.
>>
File: 1490577669694.jpg (95KB, 638x703px) Image search: [Google]
1490577669694.jpg
95KB, 638x703px
>>8813919
I knew I should have started earlier...
alright give me a few minutes...
>>
>>8813458
>you will never be turned into a senran, become overwhelmed by your own body, and succumb to cocklust
>>
File: Souji SR 5.jpg (398KB, 643x804px) Image search: [Google]
Souji SR 5.jpg
398KB, 643x804px
>>8814033
Wouldn't that just be great? Suckin' a mean dick at every turn and slurping down cum like it was a slushie?
>>
>>8813970
Okay I did
>>
File: 1387845702218.jpg (39KB, 260x278px) Image search: [Google]
1387845702218.jpg
39KB, 260x278px
>>8814077
Nice. Do it again.
>>
File: 1479652487181.png (273KB, 505x386px) Image search: [Google]
1479652487181.png
273KB, 505x386px
>>8811115
Lord. Gonna need two hands for this one.

https://youtu.be/vaQFC0h91zQ
>>
File: mmmm.png (2MB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
mmmm.png
2MB, 1280x1600px
>>8814049
Oh yes. Just giving up your old self to satisfy your new urge. Finally putting your body to use and taking care of all those dicks you've made hard.
>>
Where are the two lesbians from the past two threads? That shit got me rock hard.
>>
File: Souji SR 25.jpg (381KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Souji SR 25.jpg
381KB, 640x800px
>>8814240
Sucking them off by themselves or taking them all at once in every spot where your body makes a crevace or has a hole. Just getting filled up by all those men, what a dream come true.

Hi rinanon.
>>
>>8814131
Alright I did it again
>>
File: 1485579837313.jpg (312KB, 830x700px) Image search: [Google]
1485579837313.jpg
312KB, 830x700px
>>
File: 1491574104695.gif (152KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1491574104695.gif
152KB, 500x335px
>>8814346
>>
File: ..jpg (578KB, 850x1198px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
578KB, 850x1198px
>>8814276
Getting filled up and covered by all that cum. Becoming addicted to it, craving it. Feeling your mind break from how good it feels.

Hi Soujianon
>>
good night /fyt/
>>
File: 1386453005082.jpg (30KB, 352x288px) Image search: [Google]
1386453005082.jpg
30KB, 352x288px
>>8814319
Good. Think of it as a punishment. If i was close - i would do it again and again, until you'll started to cum without sperm.
>>
File: 1486386537185.png (1MB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
1486386537185.png
1MB, 1000x1412px
>>8814382
>>
File: tumblr_omiwhynGts1tog6efo1_540.png (214KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omiwhynGts1tog6efo1_540.png
214KB, 540x489px
>>8814438
>>8814438
I will be more careful next time
>>
>>
File: 17caf9601be0a810559a66c1a22da337.jpg (217KB, 1357x954px) Image search: [Google]
17caf9601be0a810559a66c1a22da337.jpg
217KB, 1357x954px
>>
>>
>>
File: 48ab69c315fa13caf554c333d0865040.png (783KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
48ab69c315fa13caf554c333d0865040.png
783KB, 1280x720px
>>
I can't stop touching my cockie
>>
>>8815553
Then keep touching it
>>
File: 48039530_p1.png (1MB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
48039530_p1.png
1MB, 1280x1600px
I'm tired.

I had a great edging session last night and came a lot.

But my penis is getting excited and wanting attention.

I'm too tired to spend an hour or two rubbing it again tonight.

Why is it acting like this?
>>
File: ca105f8ecdb45a4ee43803a0a438b711.jpg (774KB, 854x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ca105f8ecdb45a4ee43803a0a438b711.jpg
774KB, 854x1000px
>>8815593
Maybe you are excited, but is too lazy now and want someone else to do it for you?
>>
File: 32110159_p4.jpg (731KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
32110159_p4.jpg
731KB, 1280x960px
>>8815676
It would be nice if I had someone else to do it for me as I fell asleep.

Falling asleep while being milked by a big soft titpussy would be amazing no doubt.
>>
File: 5e98fab17ed36f7f4f684fbb4eb2d8a8.jpg (353KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5e98fab17ed36f7f4f684fbb4eb2d8a8.jpg
353KB, 900x1200px
>>8815790
Serving you as nothing but a cumdump and masturbatory tool would be really nice I bet.

I get really turned on whenever I think about pleasing someone who's too lazy to do anything and just wants to feel good at the expense of others.

I sure wouldn't mind burying my face on your crotch, sniffing your mainly smell and then milking you with my tits and mouth, over and over again, until my entire body is filled with nothing but your taste. I don't care if you sleep while I'm doing it, I will just keep milking that delicious milk of yours until you are dry.
>>
File: 14.jpg (233KB, 1072x624px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
233KB, 1072x624px
>>8815987
Hey it was you that great anon under my table?
>>
File: Souji SR 10.jpg (359KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Souji SR 10.jpg
359KB, 640x800px
>>8814422
Having each drop stain your existence and rewire your mind to only think about satisfying your lust and being filled with cum, only to nearly cum as soon as you hear the word cock, or dick in any sort of place or sentence.
>>
File: ff57a3784f20735d5b4a5379dbfcb2dd.jpg (702KB, 762x1100px) Image search: [Google]
ff57a3784f20735d5b4a5379dbfcb2dd.jpg
702KB, 762x1100px
>>8816044
Maybe? If you are who I think, I teased you two times, one when you were supposedly in your class and the other when you were playing a game.
>>
File: 15.jpg (419KB, 1075x1518px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
419KB, 1075x1518px
>>8816167
Well...it was one time. I played in LoL. And i was always like "whoah you are so good daym" and all that stuff.
>>
New thread
>>8816322
>>
File: 13109f7ddd547758a03e940d775e63b5.jpg (179KB, 760x1200px) Image search: [Google]
13109f7ddd547758a03e940d775e63b5.jpg
179KB, 760x1200px
>>8816265
You sure it was just one time? Because you said I did with you before at that occasion.

Anyway, yes, it was me, anon. I just wanted to sit on your lap and rub my butt against your cock while you browse the internet for your favorite type of porn. But you took so long to reply...

So mean, making my mouth water like that and not giving me a chance to suck you off properly.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 185

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.