[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ntr/ - Netorare General - Corruption Edition Previous thread:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 141

File: b2.jpg (182KB, 617x832px) Image search: [Google]
b2.jpg
182KB, 617x832px
/ntr/ - Netorare General - Corruption Edition
Previous thread: >>8736352

Cucks:
>Post your "loyal" waifu, tell us all about them!
>Discover that your waifu might not be as satisfied with you as you thought.
>Maybe see it first-hand! We'll give your waifu what she needs, and your protests wont stop us!
>Learn that your waifu always loved, and will always love you, even if you can't pleasure her in the sack.

Bulls/Stallions:
>Tease Cucks and enjoy their trust shattering with your every post.
>Steal and fuck (and maybe impregnate!) other anons waifus while they watch.
>Humiliate the desperate Cucks sharing their waifus, while the jerk off pathetically.
>Make fun of their waifus for being horny cumdumpsters.

Cucks should try to post with images. Bulls can too. Waifu's of all kinds welcome!
>>
File: tumblr_oofhldIaTr1v8mpvqo1_1280.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oofhldIaTr1v8mpvqo1_1280.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
New thread; new game!

Bulls post pictures of waifu's you want to fuck!
Cucks: If you see your waifu being posted, jump in and defend her!

I feel sorry for all the little boys who fall for Mercy.
>>
File: 6c697bab4153266510e018051793e800.jpg (595KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
6c697bab4153266510e018051793e800.jpg
595KB, 800x1130px
Player 2; Start!

Cucks: Post a picture of your waifu while you IRL have to go, for example. got to go shopping? post your waifu and tell us she'll be here for a couple of hours~

Bulls: Once that cuck dissapears... we'll see how much of a size queen she really is! Write a long post detailing what things you'd do to her/are doing to her

Starting with Miku. She says she's not feeling well so she won't come with me and our friends tonight. Hope she doesn't get too bored in the 4 hours I'll stay out...
>>
File: IMG_4971.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4971.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
>>8790181

Getting brunch

Gardevoirs are my weakness.
>>
>>8790181
>After a single click of her phone's camera Miku feels better than she has all day. A few taps of the screen later the photo of her tits hanging out is sent to her lover. He pays it little mind. It's just another shot of her tits, pussy or whichever part she feels like sending.

>Soon he's at her door. The doorbell rings so soon after you've left that another person might wonder if you've come back early. Not Miku, though. She knows you'll stay out like a good, obedient little boy after you've promised her a few hours by herself.

>She only has a few hours, but Miku does her best have a cock in one of her holes for every moment of that time. For him she wears the shortest skirt he has, the tightest top, and the green tie just so he can yank on it and choke her as he fucks her. It's a fantasy come true, the realisation of all the desires she feels while up on stage as the center of the attention. Up against the wall, the cloth around her neck constricting her veins and windpipe, a cock ramming up her ass, Miku is happy in a way you can never make her feel.
>>
File: IMG_4564.jpg (283KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4564.jpg
283KB, 1600x1600px
I'll be around for a while.
I'd love me a bit of Sunbutt, tho.
>>
File: Kisaragi 6.jpg (434KB, 729x1094px) Image search: [Google]
Kisaragi 6.jpg
434KB, 729x1094px
>>8790181
I'll be visiting a friend and I'll only come back in three or four hours. Sadly I have to leave Kisaragi here, but I'm sure nothing will happen and she can take care of herself.
>>
File: 6a3ac4737d5511a93d7fe01e89bf91c0.jpg (781KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
6a3ac4737d5511a93d7fe01e89bf91c0.jpg
781KB, 1080x1440px
>>8790181
I really love Saten-chan... So happy to be with her. I want make her a present. A new phone! Yeah... Maybe something else! And should probably visit my friend on the way...
Well, I have to leave Saten here for a few hours, as I want to surprise her with my present. She'll do fine, I know that.
>>
So, a little question for the inhabitants of this thread.
Any objections to a bull being in character, even if said character is not from the same franchise as the beautiful waifu being...treated?
>>
>>8792275
I guess it depends on the character

For example I don't want some fat fuck bull, he should be handsome, so that rules certain chars out
>>
File: 1491377494979.jpg (195KB, 1626x890px) Image search: [Google]
1491377494979.jpg
195KB, 1626x890px
>>8792355
WHERES OWAIN WHEN YOU NEED HIM

>OWAIN WE SUMMON YOU
>>
File: 172ee3f4d180f8642d1f4e3a46f52009.jpg (865KB, 3153x4006px) Image search: [Google]
172ee3f4d180f8642d1f4e3a46f52009.jpg
865KB, 3153x4006px
Ayanami post
>>
File: IMG_4973.jpg (128KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4973.jpg
128KB, 1280x1280px
>>8792275

I really don't care, I'm just here for kinks
>>
>>8792275
I don't really care, though I prefer the bull to just play himself or just a random person.
>>
>>8791734
>Meanwhile, she gets on her old phone & calls up a 'special friend' of hers...me.
>>
>>8789825
Why would you feel bad? Are you just jealous she's mine?
>>
How is all the cuckolds and bulls doing this fine easter? Good, I hope.
>>
>>8796020
Better now. After all, you've brought my favorite little bug in. And from that look, she's pretty hungry.
>>
>>8796190
Your bug? Sorry, anon. I believe you must be confused. She is MY waifu, whom I give my love to by the day.
>>
>>8796352
No, not confused at all. See, a Changeling Queen takes in quite a lot of love. She was draining a prince dry, after all.
She needs someone pretty sturdy to keep up with her. I don't know exactly how much she's been taking from you, but...
Well, suffice it to say I'm quite sure I've been doing the majority of the work.
>>
>>8796545
Pardon me? My Chrysii would never think of being with another man. I give her plenty of love to get by and she adores me for that. Also... the majority of the 'work', care to elaborate? You fucking liar.
>>
>>8796804
Gladly. Chrys, come on over, sugar.
>Chrysalis glances up at you, then turns back and trots over to me as I give my lap a few pats.
>She flits upward, seating herself across my legs as I wrap an arm around her neck and pull her in for a deep, long kiss.
>>
>>8796804
>A random bystander hears you defending a "Chrysii" and you watch him laugh and quickly walk away into the crowd of people on the footpath nearby, your confidence being knocked by the quick, yet random occurance
>>
>>8796914
C-chrysalis...
>I clench my fists and give anon the death glare. Why is she letting him kiss her... And why does it seem so passionate between the two. Is there something I don't know about that has been going on?
I suggest you unhand my Queen or things are about to get real ugly. I-i promise you that!
>>
>>8797054
>I take another moment or two more, still Frenching the beautiful Changeling before pulling back and smirking at you.
Anon, you remember how I said Chrysalis needed someone sturdy?
>I gently nudge the Queen off my lap and stand, drawing to my full height, several inches above you, and with an extra seventy or so pounds of muscle.
Now, if you're really interested in throwing away the best opportunity you'll ever get to see a real man feed this beautiful Queen, go ahead and throw that punch. Otherwise, take a seat and quit denying the love of your life what she wants and needs.
>>
>>8797189
>I stare at the hunky anon, whom easily towers above me. It was not just his superior height that made me think twice, but there pure amount of muscle he had compared to me. I was but a skinny little boy in comparison.
>I back away slightly, fists still clenched. Both my voice and bravado faltering in unison.
J-just leave me and my Queen alone. We're in a relationship, I love her and she loves me! R-right?
>I turn my attention to my waifu, who I was hoping would agree.
>>
>>8797361
>The Changeling Queen nods, though her eyes aren't on you.
>Absentmindedly, she waves a hoof, as if dismissing whoever was speaking as her eyes run up and down my back, her eyes flashing green.
>She steps down from the chair we were both occupying a moment ago and places herself a few inches behind me, extending her tongue to wrap around one of my fingers.
>As I glance down at her, she sucks my finger into her mouth with a little smirk, her eyes half-lidded.
Well, since you don't seem inclined to stop this, Anon, I do believe duty is calling.
>I reach down, placing Chrysalis on the chair on her back as I reach for my own belt buckle.
>>
>>8797569
>I stare in awe as my waifu not only allows this to occur but seemingly... enjoying and wanting it?
>Nonono, this can't be real. After everything we have been through, all the things I've said and done. She couldn't just do this to me! I plead.
C-chrysalis, please. Don't ignore me, don't do this.
>>
>>8797773
>As I continue to work on my belt, Chrysalis glances around me at you, the smile temporarily gone from her face.
>She shrugs, opening her mouth to say something, but as the sound of a zipper cuts the air, her face involuntarily turns to a smile again.
Ah, that's better. Much less constricting.
>I reach down, picking up Chrysalis and pressing her back to my chest as I turn around, taking a seat and allowing all six inches of flaccid cock to lay across my leg for a moment.
I've got plenty to give you today, hun. Who knows, maybe watching this show will give Anon a few better ideas on how you ought to be fed.
>>
Reading this comic has felt strange...
>>
>>8797938
>The sound of the zipper sliding open was like absolute hell to my ears, it only made it even worse when I had to witness his six incher. Flaccid may I add. Now I'm not small by any means, just average. But there was no way I was going to compete against that.
>Chrysalis's cold expressionless glance towards me was like daggers hitting my heart. She was always so happy to see me whenever we were together, but now it's like... she doesn't even want anything to do with me or even worse. Hates me.
Chrysalis, speak to me for christ's sake! I don't want this, lets just go and leave this asshole!
>>
>>8798231
>As I roll my eyes, my staff beginning to stiffen, Chrysalis smiles a bit, looking you straight in the eyes as her horn lights up with magic, forming a sleeve around my cock and jerking it slowly.
>As she does this, she reaches a hoof up to her mouth and plants a kiss on it, blowing it toward you before looking down at my rod, now standing at its full 10 inches.
>She licks her lips, leaning down to give the tip a suckle.
Well, I think you have your answer, Anon. Sit back and enjoy the ride.
Well, enjoy HER ride.
>>
>>8798399
>Seeing my waifu treat my feelings with such callousness causes something inside me to snap as I shake my head side to side in anger. Fists clenched hard enough to leave bruises on my palms.
>Grabbing Chrysalis by one of hooves, I try my best to interrupt her sucking... Which I had to admit, was kind of hot to see her doing from this point of view.
>No. I refuse to lose my Queen to this... jerk.
C-chrysalis. I'm putting my foot DOWN. We're leaving, right this instant.
>>
>>8798586
>Chrysalis glares up at you for a moment as you grasp her hoof, and her horn lights up again, this time lifting you completely off the ground and pulling you a few inches from her.
>She looks you dead in the eyes as she leans down, running her tongue aaaaalll the way up my shaft, sucking on the head with a quick pop.
>She then pulls you down right next to her again with her magic, leaning over and giving you a deep, long kiss, pressing her tongue against your own intentionally, filling your mouth with a taste that can only have one origin.
>As she breaks the kiss, she cocks an eyebrow at you, a smug grin on her face as she watches you respond.
>>
>>8790181
I have to go out for a while.
Probably 4 to 5 hours at most. And I can't take my waifu with me. So I hope she'll be okay here while I'm out.

Thanks in advanced thread for taking care of my precious genie girl!
>>
>>8798744
>I struggle to my magical bonds to no avail, being forced to be so close to another man's cock was possibly the most embarrassing thing I could endure. Besides that of having to watch my waifu suck it.
Mph!
>A heavy blush grew on my expression as I glared at her running her elegant tongue across the length of his rod, only to nearly gag once she forced her tongue into my mouth. The taste was bittersweet, her saliva was pleasurable, but the other... was not.
>A string of saliva still connected between us, I felt like throwing up as the taste of his dick invaded my mouth uninvited.
Hrk! C-chrysalis. What the fuck! Let me down, I beg you!
>>
>>8799045
>Nonchalantly, the Queen shuts off her magic, allowing you to fall straight to the ground as she stands up, taking half a step forward and positioning her marehood over the tip of my cock, grinding on it for a moment.
Come on, love. At this point, you're just teasing everyone.
>She grins a little as she plunges down, a moan escaping her as half of my shaft pushes into her at once.
Mmm, there we are. Now, Anon, if you can pick yourself up off the ground and keep from being too overwhelmed at the sight of the perfect pussy and the perfect cock together, you might want to take notes.
>>
>>8798789
Don't worry. Shantae is in good hands. MY hands, that is!
>>
>>8799185
>I groan upon thudding against the hard ground, perhaps I should have specified to let me down gently. Cringing, I lift myself up and rest on my knees in pain. Staring at my waifu with watery eyes.
Hrmph... P-please, stop.
>A flinch escapes me as I watch my lover grind her precious marehood against the bulls impressive length, the head of his dick clearly thicker than my own. I sit there as I watch my Queen impale herself on another man's meat, the sight of her having so much fun breaking my heart even further. Refusing to stare at their nethers clashing any longer, I revert my attention to Chrysalis's face, watching her expressions as she bounces up and down.
C-chrysalis, I love you.
>>
>>8799578
>As you speak, Chrysalis shivers, her eyes flashing a bit brighter for a moment.
Ohoho! Anon, go ahead, keep telling her how much you love her. That got her to squeeze nice and TIGHT.
>I push forward a bit more, working to hilt in the Queen's eager slit, and forcing a moan out of her with each additional inch that slides in.
>>
>>8799643
>If I could just convince her that I love her more than this asshole. Perhaps she will take me back as her main lover.
My Queen...
>Lifting myself to meet her face to face, I inch my lips close to hers. Which was perhaps a little hard to do as she continued to bounce off and on the bulls thick shaft. I love her so much, even seeing her do this. I still have affections for her. Before attempting to kiss my waifu, I whisper again. Meaning it with all my heart.
I love you, Chryssi. I want to be with you forever. Please don't leave me.
>>
>>8799727
>I can't help but shudder as Chrysalis shivers, her mouth throwing open in a silent scream as her liquid arousal coats the few inches of my cock that aren't buried in her pussy.
>With a quick motion, I pull her up, off my shaft as it bobs against her abdomen.
Where you want it, sugar? You've got me about to pop already.
>Her horn lights up for a moment, jerking me straight up as my head tilts back and the heavy orbs hanging below my cock slosh and hike, throwing seven shots of jizz straight up.
>One lands in her mane, two on her shoulders, two in her mouth, and the other three paint streaks of white down her face.
>As she blushes, she looks up at you, swilling the two shots in her mouth around with her tongue and leaning in for a kiss.
>>
>>8799924
Ugh... come on man. That's gross.
>I brush my hand across her cheek, wiping the cum off of it before leaving my hand to rest against the side of her face to pull her in. Ugh, there's cum everywhere, why did he have to cum so much.
Is... is he done?
>Mouth nervously open to embrace my waifu for a kiss, my lips finally meets hers. I'm happy that the Queen is getting the love that she desires, but my heart is still in pieces. I just hope she still respects me after this.
>>
>>8800346
>I lean back, hands folded behind my head for a moment as I bask in the glow.
Well, that was certainly fun. And I imagine you had quite a bit of fun as well, hm?
>Chrysalis reaches down with a hoof, pressing my shaft against her abdomen once again.
>I take a moment, leaning forward to watch the two of you in a kiss.
Getting a helping of love like this has her winking against me. Mm, mm, mm. I think I can spare another batch of love. How do you feel about that, hun?
>She breaks the kiss, glancing around at me eagerly and turning around entirely.
I think I should probably make sure you actually get fed this time, though. Go ahead.
>She hovers down off my lap, landing right beside you and nudging my cock with her nose, receiving a boop as it begins to harden again.
>>
>>8800469
>My lips didn't want to leave her embrace, I still had so much more love to give my waifu, but it's almost like she didn't even need it at this point. As the man she was riding was giving all that she desired, was the love I gave not enough?
No, please... Not again. I can give you MY love, Chrysalis!
>I glare at the bull who had just pleasured my waifu, shaking my head and refusing to look at him any longer.
S-she's only doing this because she needs to feed off of more love... She promised we would be in a serious relationship.
>I stare at my Queen, jealous of the cock being serviced by her. That should be my cock about to get pleasured, not his and not anybody else's. I continue to kneel beside my waifu, quiet and obedient, only whimpering every now and again.
>>
>>8800635
Glad to see you've figured out how this works, Anon.
>I lean back as Chrysalis places a hoof on my pants, pushing them down a bit further to get better access to my crotch.
>With a single motion, she engulfs the first few inches of my shaft in her mouth, causing me to hiss a little bit.
Hoo, that tongue. You're a miracle worker, baby.
>I glance down, placing a hand in her mane and scruffing it a little bit before guiding her head farther and farther down my shaft.
Anon, I get it. You want Chrysalis all to yourself. But here's the thing, Changelings do their best to find a single creature they can feed off of repeatedly. You probably make a really tasty snack, but you're asking her to choose a snack over an all-you-can-eat buffet. She still probably loves you, but a girl's gotta live.
>>
>>8800635
(A quick note, I'm probably going to drop off after this one. I've got an early wakeup tomorrow, but I'll be back as soon as possible.)
>>
>>8800809
(All good. It's been fun so far watching you and my waifu go at it.~)
>>
File: ezgif-1-3b2fc1af9c.gif (4MB, 900x1111px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-1-3b2fc1af9c.gif
4MB, 900x1111px
>>8800768
>I scowl at the bulls response to my pathetic pleas.
>I begin repeatedly kissing and caressing my waifu as she prepares herself to suck someone else's dick. Being sure to make as comfortable as possible during the act.
>My hand drift down to my own crotch, almost absent-mindedly rubbing it as I watch my waifu engulf her new lover's ginormous rod. It was true, Chrysalis could do wonders with her body to please someone. Although it was rare for himself to ever get any for himself as the Queen would mostly feed off of his non-sexual affections he had for her
>Despite how desperately he wished he could have the chance to bed her.
A-a snack? But I give her plenty of love to feed on, I swear it! ...I-i just want what's best for my Queen. To make her happy and to love me back. I've done so much to rebuild her hive...
>>
>>8800979
>love me back
Anon, she can never do that. You know what happens when changelings give love instead of take it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsBvEFep_D8
>>
>>8801439
>B-but I want her to be mine
Ew no. Get that video away from me. I came here to get cucked by my Chryssi, not be exposed to those abominations of so-called changelings.

I really hope they never change her current design. Shit is too good to throw away.
>>
>>8801515
For the sake of argument let's say she could "be yours," she still couldn't love you without turning into one of those " abominations of so-called changelings" as you so colorfully put it. it's just changeling biology, Anon, they do not love, they are loved. No reciprocation, ever. She can "act" loving, but it's just a method of manipulation, a way of wrapping you around her hoof.
>>
>>8801595
That's why I love her so much though, anon. She's a manipulative Queen who may 'pretend' to care about you. But in reality, is clearly incapable of doing so without reforming herself and becoming one of those colourful moth looking things.
>>
>>8801648
That is a good reason to love her, it's very sexy. You can give her all your love and devotion and it's nothing but food for her, she'll never return those feelings. If you're fortunate enough to make yourself useful to her she'll use you, and you will get the honor of being in her service.
>>
>>8801691
>If you're fortunate enough to make yourself useful to her she'll use you, and you will get the honor of being in her service.
That's all one could ever hope for.
It's the fact that she's so callous to everyone around her is what gets me hard.
>>
>>8801869
And with a loving supplicant like you, she can be honest. It would probably be very relaxing for her, to not have to lie, to tell you to your face as you kiss and adore her that you mean nothing to her, that if you were replaced with another devotee she wouldn't even notice, that the only thing you're good for is being a love farm and if you ever stopped she'd kill you with no remorse and forget you ever existed.
>>
>>8801916
>and if you ever stopped she'd kill you with no remorse and forget you ever existed.
All the more reason to prove to my waifu on how truly devoted I am to the Queen. That no matter what, I'll remain as her loyal love dispenser for her to use and abuse on a whim.
>>
>>8802292
And she has so many whims. Sometimes those troublesome ponies will defeat her, and she'll lash out at whatever is nearby, which will be you. Stomping on you and throwing you around until she feels better, all while you touch her in a gentle, soothing way to try and calm her down.
>>
>>8789803
I'm confused, are these just RP threads
>>
>>8802360
Being thrown around like a ragdoll by my villainous waifu while I try to calm her down sounds pretty hot. I think I just gained a new fetish just now.
>>
>>8802605
It's one I enjoy as well, being abused and hurt while touching your tormentor gently and lovingly. It's a very sexy contrast.
>>
File: 1491789981110.png (57KB, 835x498px) Image search: [Google]
1491789981110.png
57KB, 835x498px
>>
File: 2bba894cdc4cb3f3261ae0f3ea98eee5.jpg (776KB, 968x1656px) Image search: [Google]
2bba894cdc4cb3f3261ae0f3ea98eee5.jpg
776KB, 968x1656px
Is anyone around for some fun?
>>
>>8803348
I am, state your business
>>
>>8803348
I am here as well.
>>
>>8803425
>>8803495
Hmm, two boys?
I was wondering if you two, or even any more would like to help me with something.
The more the merrier, as they say
>>
>>8803522
Whatcha need help with?
>>
Where are my bitches at?
>>
>>8803522
what's up, who's the cutey?
>>
File: 305ad86b2f7d262c1dec369e3b9307bd.jpg (505KB, 676x1000px) Image search: [Google]
305ad86b2f7d262c1dec369e3b9307bd.jpg
505KB, 676x1000px
>>8803564
>>8803570
My name is Lille and..
>She drags out her boyfriend, his body is bound by rope and mouth is shut by tape. She drags him to the center of the room, drops him and slowly spreads her legs and pulling up her white dress ever so slightly.
And I need you both to use me while my boyfriend is helpless like this.
>>
>>8803681
>Undresses in front of you, stroking my cock until it reaches its full length of 7 inches
Your wish is my command!
>>
>>8803681
Lille you're so cute, I just want to kiss you

you body is so warm Lille, and you smell so good. I love precocious girls like you, just leave that boyfriend of yours there and come sit on Anon's lap

I want to know just how much you know about sex
>>
>>8803815
Awww, you're really sweet anon.
>She smiles warmly in your direction, leaving her boyfriend struggling there on the floor. All he can do is watch.
>She lifts up her dress enough to where you can see her panties just a little, then sits in your lap.
Well, honestly I know quite a bit. Hehe, but my boyfriend doesn't seem to know a lot, so I figured the boys here could show him how to properly use me.
>>8803717
Hehe, mmmm come over here then! I need to feel that thing.
>She waves him over to her, looking at his cock as she bites her lip.
>>
>>8803958
>I walk over to you, making sure your bound & tied boyfriend can see you clearly. I gently guide your hand over to my dick & I place it in your palm.

I bet your boyfriend has a dick that can be wrapped in only 2, maybe 3, of your fingers, Lillie!
>>
>>8803958
>Anon gets down on his knees and lifts up Lille's skirt and removes it, anon kisses her belly a few times playfully trying to draw out some giggles.

What should we teach your boyfriend first then, I have some ideas but I want Lille to say her favorite things too

>As I talk I pinch the bottom of Lille's panties slowly peeling and watching them snap back to her body making lewd wet sounds
>>
>>8804003
Oh my.... Anon.
>Lillie grins when your cock is placed in her hand. She slowly wraps her fingers around it very slowly as she giggles.
Heh, it's funny. I thought it was so big the first time I saw his... Mmm, but this is a cock.
>She slowly begins to stroke your cock up and down and smiles to her tied up boyfriend.
>>8804109
>Lillie's heart race increases as the boys are around her now. She gasps when her skirt is removed and giggles a little as she spreads her legs.
Oh god anon, for starters keep doing what you're doing! And mmm, just do whatever you want to me! I'm here as a toy to play with! So don't hold back.
>She looks down to you and smiles.
>>
>>8804184
>I look at Lillie, who is getting undressed by 2 strangers in front of her incapacitated boyfriend. This makes my cock pulsate with blood in her hand.

You should show your boyfriend how you would kiss & stroke his dick...that is, if it was ever worth kissing.
>>
>>8804184
>Anon gives Lille a playful lick on the wet spot on her panties letting her juices coat his tongue.

>I immediately take Lille and lay her down on the ground, I remove her panties and unzip my pants. My penis is of similar size to the other anon's

I'll start by take your virginity Lille, I know I'm being impatient but I can't wait at all. I want you to relay everything you're feeling to your boyfriend after i do it okay?
>>
>>8804236
Oh you mean if he wasn't so pathetic? Hehe~
>She grins and starts stroking the anon harder and faster, twisting his cock as she reaches the tip. She pulls the anon closer to her, kissing him first just with lips, then forcing his mouth open with her tongue. Making sure her boyfriend can see as the two tongue lap against one another, her smiling and moaning the whole time into the kiss!
Mmmmm~
>>8804362
Oh god anon~!
>Lillie gasps as she's laid down by the horny anon. She lets her panties slip off with a giggle as she spreads her leg for him
Mmmm.... It's all yours.
>She turns her head to her boyfriend
You hear that? This hung stranger is going to have what you've wanted so badly. He's going to take me! Hehe~
>She giggle and turns her attention back to you.
I will, I'll tell him every detail! Just look at how wet I am already for you anon. Take me.
>>
>>8804441
>Anon gets on his knees before Lillie, he grabs her waist and pulls it towards him. delighted by how light she is he begins to rub his tip on her labia, mixing his precum with her juices while she trembles with anticipation.

Okay Lillie here we go

>I fully drive my penis in without stopping for any resistance I encounter, Lillie lets out a few painful cries as the other anon muffles her cries with his own penis.

>Anon continues to move her back and forth, using her body. While still in a bit of shock anon cums inside her

Don't worry Lillie I can still keep going, but I've held back on fapping so long in anticipation there was no way I would last long the first time.

>Anon pulls out for a second and pulls her waist up

We're going to make sure my semen goes as deep as possible now Lillie

>While staring into Lillie's eyes he playful bites and sucks on her thighs while she tries to squirm away, it's a really intimate moment.
>>
>>8790678
>As I come back I'm a little drunk from the beers I had with friends, so I didn't notice some signs.
>The two glasses on the table, two seats pulled back from under it, and in the bathroom, Miku's stage costume in the dirty clothes hamper, even if she hadn't worn it in a few days.
>I just get undressed and join her in bed. Her breathing has a weird taste as I kiss her goodnight, maybe she's eaten something before bedtime.
>She does feel a bit wetter than usual in the morning, as she starts humping me... Weird again, she's usually not ready for action so soon.
>I guess she touched herself thinking of me yesterday when I was out and now she can't wait to have the real thing! What a sweet girlfriend I have...

(Thank you very much Anon!)
>>
>>8790678
>>8790181
more of this
>>
>>8804441
>With the other anon forcing himself into her pussy, I decide to pull back from Lillie kissing me. I stick my dick into her mouth.

I'm sure your boyfriend never got to know the pleasures of having your tongue wrapped around his cock!
>>
>>8804643
Cucks should give more details about their waifu when posting. It makes it easier to reply as a bull.
>>
File: Owain4.jpg (553KB, 1000x714px) Image search: [Google]
Owain4.jpg
553KB, 1000x714px
>>8792595
(Is this a common thing?)
>>
>>8805148
So this is the infamous bull of ERP. Have you come to cuck all the anons in NTR like you apparently did in ERP?
>>
>>8790181
Going to sleep for the night. I wanted Zelda to be in my arms while we slept but she said she was to busy with work to and that she has to stay late doing her "princess duties".
I just hope she's okay. She said she'd be here with me before I woke up.
>>
>>8805332
>As wise and virtuous a ruler as she is, Zelda never forgets the most important duty of a princess: producing heirs. They bring her the finest men in all of Hyrule, the smartest, the strongest, the most charismatic. Night after night she couples with as many of them as her delicate body can take in a competetion to see whose seed will sprout first in her fertile womb.

>It will. It's just a question of time. With a bittersweet sense longing she thinks of the moment when her periods will stop and her belly begin to swell. It'll be such a shame to give up the buffet of cock she's gotten used to.

>She does her best to enjoy it while she still can. Feeling that fateful day inch closer, tonight she takes two at a time. Gone are the timid first nights when she might have one or two men at most pour their seed into her. Tonight she'll go through a dozen at the least.

>A man, a real brute of a man, grunts and tightens his grip of her body and spills his cum into her. He climbs away and gives room to the next one. He is more slender, dignified, elegant, and most importantly superior to you. After all, it's his cock in her and not yours. Soon it'll be his cum in her as well, if Zelda has anything to say about it. His and that of a dozen other men while you doze in your bed, your mind full of worry for her.
>>
Can a bull get cucked by another bull, what's to stop that from happening?
>>
>>8806945
Being cucked requires attachement. Why would a bull care for the waifus he fucks?
>>
>>8807086
Can you outbull a bull?
>>
Where's my Bethany and Link at?
>>
>>8807132
Propably, yes. I think in practice most bulls have different preferences though and thus don't compete for all the waifus.
>>
>>8807144
I see, just curious since I'm genuinely new to all this.
>>
>>8807173
Which role interests you?
>>
>>8807175
Bull, of course.
>>
File: gilga.png (4MB, 1978x1748px) Image search: [Google]
gilga.png
4MB, 1978x1748px
>>8807132
I suppose if you're really good, and the current bull is shit, you probably could steal a scene.
However the likelihood is it'll just come off as awkward and forced, kinda overcompensating like.

Usually people here team up, two bulls on one waifu to cuck a person, I find that works out better and is a lot more enjoyable for everyone.
Especially the waifu~
>>
>>8807220
Nah I wouldn't do that, I was literally just curious if that ever happens. Makes more sense to team up honestly.
>>
>>8807250
It is. More fun too. Besides, the only way we could settle a dispute would be by a shitposting contest and that's not something we really want. It's better to keep things civil.
>>
>>8807132
would you call that a...superbull?
>>
Anyone here into vore/hardvore with a cuckold backbone?
>>
>>8807358
The legends herald the coming of the ÃœBERBULL
>>
Lillie still around?
>>
Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became a cuck to my wife being unfair

In my bedroom there ws a sight which locked my gaze
On the bed where men had pounded my wife for days
Fucking and nutting and spraying their goo
Shooting the content of their balls inside her hole
Where these couple of guys were up to no good
Having me rais their kids through childhood
I confront them one night an wife just said
"These guys are gonna cum in me and all in my hair"

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she didn't care and let men have their way
She gave me a kiss and then told me to suck it
I shrugged my shoulders then leaned o down "Since you asked I might as well fuck it"

First taste, yo, this is bad
Drinking up the taste and smell is quite rad
Is this why my wife sucks all night?
Hmm, this might be alright

But wait I moan like a sissy from that
Is this the type of man I've become from that?
I do think so
I feel him twich about to cum there
I hope they're prepared to cum in the air

Well before I could move something came out
The dude who looked quite hot started shooting their cum right out
I ain't trying to swallow
but it's so sticky in there
my body sprung to action and made it disappear

I choked on the cock my wife held dear
the cum was so fresh and I didn't want to give her
If anything I could say that this was unfair
But I thought, "Nah, forget it."
"Here wife, come share"

I pulled up his cock around 7 or 8
And I spoke to my wife "Bring more home later"
I looked at my wife
I find this fair
To let other men fuck my wife for all they care
>>
>>8789825
All the shipsluts desu
>>
Corruption edition? Hmmm

Hey Anons... I have a request, my friend is being a dick to me, and since he got his damn waifu he's really not been nice... I was wondering if you are the right guys to ask for something like this...

He and his waifu always study in the library at 3pm on mondays, reckon any of you can meet his waifu and maybe cause a bit of conflict in their relationship?
>>
>>8810679
What does the waifu look like and where is the library?
>>
>>8810715
She's pretty distinct, she's tall, got green hair, should be wearing a beige acadamy uniform.
The library is around...
>I get a small map out and I circle an area on it
Around here... She usually arriveds about an hour before my friend, so if you get there nice and early you can probably take a seat next to her and well.. do your thing

>I get my phone out and I show you a picture of my friend
Last minute details, he's a real mean bastard when his girlfriend isnt around, but when she is, he literally turns into a yes man! so try use that to your advantage, oh yeah, and the girls nicknamed C.C.
>>
>>8810777
(Will you be playing the waifu or how will we proceed?)
Green hair? Yeah, that'll stick out for sure. I'll be happy to offer her some help with her studies.
>>
>>8800979
(I'm back. Time to treat this Queen.)
Mmm, that's the stuff.
>I drum my fingers a bit on the arm of the chair as Chrysalis' tongue snakes down the outside of my shaft, wrapping around my heavy sack with a purr.
You've put a lot of work into helping her, I'm sure, Anon. But here's the thing. When it comes to Changelings, only the strongest survive. Chrysalis needs the best she can get to seed her, and that's why I'll be willing to bet you haven't felt the inside of that slick little pussy.
Am I right, Anon?
>>
>>8810874
(Ill play the waifu, gunna be great to see her get corrupted)

Thanks! here..
>I pass you $20
She's real sweet, I kinda feel bad asking you to do this... but he needs good kick up the ass so he stops being a cunt. if you need to get a taxi or buy something, theres some money towards it
>>
>>8810913
(Okay. I was a bit unsure of how this would play out, that's all.)
>He eyes the money suspiciously, but pockets it and gets himself a taxi to the library. It doesn't take him long to arrive, and he walks around the academy grounds until he soon finds the library. Just as the anon told him, a tall, green-haired girl stands out among the rest of the students. He finds C. C. seated at a secluded desk, her attention focused on a heavy tome. He knocks on the wooden bookshelf beside him and then steps closer to her, placing his hands on the desk on either side of the book and leaning close.
Hey there. I hear you're called C. C.
>>
>>8811004
>She glances at each of your hands before following her eyes up them to your face, narrowing her eyes, she nods and rests her head on the palm of her hands
>"Yep, thats me? whats up?" Her eyes noticably look up over your body, taking note of your clothes not being uniform
>"Im guessing you dont want any help with physics?" She gestures towards the heavy book she was reading, moving hand of it so you can see the spine of it 'advanced thermodynamics'
>>
>>8811078
Not physics, in particular.
>He pulls up the free chair beside her and sits down, pushing himself well into her comfort zone but still staying short of brushing up against her skin. His eyes scan her from the curve of her ankle up her backside.
My knowledge of thermodynamics is more concerned with the practical applications of it.
>>
>>8811211
>"Ahh I see.. well, Im doing revision on each law and how they link in with entropy." She Shuffles to the sides to give you a little more room, she looks suprised as you sit down so close but decides to ignore your sudden move to sit down next to her.
>She shrugs off how your not wearing uniform and smiles friendily "So if not physics, what subject? I usually help people so I dont mind.." She flicks her wrist to look at her watch before smiling back at you "I have about 40 minutes free before I have to help my boyfriend anyway"
>>
This is my waifu, Ryuko. Isn't she so pretty?
>>
>>8811294
Psychology. It's all a load of nonscientific shlock so I can't imagine you can help me much with it. Unless you'd be willing to help me with a bit of experiment. Didn't your boyfriend tell you I would be coming around?
>As C. C: looks at her watch he leans in as if to look at her watch, coming closer to her.
>>
File: ryuko-matoi.jpg (47KB, 680x400px) Image search: [Google]
ryuko-matoi.jpg
47KB, 680x400px
>>8811382
Fuck, forgot image.
>>
>>8811436
How am I supposed to tell if she's pretty or not when I can't get a good view of her assets?
>>
>>8811401
>She pauses for a second, thinking back to what her boyfriend told her earlier that day. She shakes her head and looks back to you
>"No? he didnt tell me you were... but oh well, he can be very forgetful anyway so it doesnt matter." She closes the thick book and leans over to the side, loding it into the bookshelf. Unphased by you moving closer, she once again smiles and nods "Sure! I dont mind helping you in a bit of an experiment! I've always been curious in that kind of stuff, social experiments and what not"
>>
>>8811474
Yeah, that's very close to what we had in mind. Gauging a person's reaction to shock, something that really cuts deep on the ego of a man. That's why I came to you. The best way to shatter a man's ego is through his woman.
>He looks her in the eye, lowering his voice as he speaks. Underneath the table he carefully nudges at her foot with his own.
Understand what I'm getting at?
>>
>>8811544
>She tilts her head slowly and repeats "Shatter a mans ego? I dont understand... you want me to shatter your eg-" She cuts off her sentence as she feels your foot nudge hers, her eyes quickly can around the room for anyone that could be overhearing us.
>She pauses for several seconds, looking down under the lip of the table at your foot pressed against hers, she draws her eyes back to yours and gently nods
>"I guess I kind of do now... so.. you want to carry out an ego experiment?" her eyes fill with curiosity, her naiivity shining through "So... you selected me for this? you work for a psychology company or something?"
>>
>>8811454
I'm sorry anon. You mean you want to see her body?

Here's a photo of her full body, i hope this helps!
>>
File: rm.jpg (105KB, 600x852px) Image search: [Google]
rm.jpg
105KB, 600x852px
>>8811656
Yikes, i need to stop forgetting to attach the image.
>>
>>8811674
//It happens Anon, I was like that when I was new here. practice makes perfect!
>>
>>8811647
No. My interests are academic, not commercial. It's the effect on his ego that we're interested in. Whatever pleasant feelings you may have during the experiment are inconsequential, but... desirable.
>He lifts her shin with his own ankle, moving his foot upwards against her bare skin.
I don't wish to hurry you, but for optimal effect, it is best if we get started before he arrives.
>>
>>8811712
//there's no excuse man, i've been here 2 months. I'm just retarded ;_;
>>
>>8811674
Mmh, she's pretty. Maybe not as busty as some, but pretty. More importantly though, why is she here with you?
>>
File: ryukoqt.gif (196KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
ryukoqt.gif
196KB, 500x270px
>>8811749
Oh, i just felt like hanging out with her, and she said it's fun to hang out over here.

Do you want more pictures of her? she's really pretty, huh?
>>
>>8811734
>You can tell from the expression conveyed in her eyes alone that you've swept her aboard "I..I see.. so its for education? Ok... umm... its to see how his ego can be affected through me?"
>She glances back underneeth the table and slowly lets out a large breath. after several seconds of watching your ankle stroke against her leg, she looks back up to you and nods in understanding "Ok! so.. so what do I need to do?"
>>
>>8811776
You're just handing out pictures of her like candy to people passing by? Are you sure you're doing this with her consent? Sure, she's pretty, but behaviour like this makes me question your motives.
>>
>>8811803
>Seeing the spark of arousal flash in her eyes gives him the confirmation he's waited for. He leans in, putting his hand on her knee, and catches her for a brief peck on the lips.
Think of the nastiest, meanest thing you could do to him with another man. Then do it.
>>
File: 181059c43ad650848b7d1415d36b1706.jpg (111KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
181059c43ad650848b7d1415d36b1706.jpg
111KB, 768x1024px
>>8811812
I'm sure she doesn't mind. She loves it when I compliment her looks.

I just wanna show people my girlfriend. i just really love her, you know?
>>
File: ryuko.jpg (180KB, 850x799px) Image search: [Google]
ryuko.jpg
180KB, 850x799px
>>8811900
Wait, i didn't mean to share that one!

Please, please don't look!
>>
>>8811900
>>8811919
Oh. Nice. Does she know you're posting pictures of her titties for all to see?
>>
File: 1491384930815.png (318KB, 600x834px) Image search: [Google]
1491384930815.png
318KB, 600x834px
>>8811874
>She almost doesnt register the kiss you give her, her mind plunged into thought on how she could best achieve results for this small experiment
>Seconds after the kiss, she glances down at your chin and back up to your eyes "The.. the meanest thing I can do to him with another man? but isnt that..."
>Her thighs shuffle a little uncomfortably. Gently shaking her head, she looks off into the distance of the library and pauses for a couple more seconds "Well.. I guess... paying more attention to you when he arrives? that would be pretty mean... is that enough for the experiment?"
>>
>>8811979
You have an innocent mind, C. C. Almost too innocent for what I need.
>He reaches to caress her cheek with his finger and then tickles her underneath her chin.
It's the right idea. You just need to show it to him in a very effective way.
>Notcing her thighs shuffle, he takes her hand in his and guides it to his own thigh, slowly moving up atop the bulge.
>>
File: 2XEFXf7.png (833KB, 489x804px) Image search: [Google]
2XEFXf7.png
833KB, 489x804px
>>8811936
I didn't mean to share that one, anon. I'm not a Pervert, I swear!

Please, please don't tell her you saw that.
>>
>>8812040
>Anon already has a phone in his hand.
Yeah. Matoi. R-Y-U-K-O. Sure, connect me right away.
>>
File: matoi.jpg (90KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
matoi.jpg
90KB, 1191x670px
>>8812069
N-No. Please, please stop! I swear, I'll do anything, just don't tell her!

I get so scared when she's mad at me, please don't!
>>
>>8812039
>She lets you stroke against her cheek and chin without any resistance, infact, she even lowers her eye lids and leans toward to contact, enjoying the slight sensation of your stroking.
>"I.. I can try my best! maybe I could act as if Im angry at him for some reason? or maybe-" Her voice cuts off as you lay her hand against your buldge, her fingers instinctivly wrap around it. Her jaw hangs open in suprise.
>Her soft fingers slowly squeeze and evaluate the size of your buldge, a look of complete shock on her face
>"Is.... is that really your..." her voice is heavy with disbelief, she covers her mouth with her left hand and mumbles "I cant believe im doing this right now..."
>>
>>8812104
>He sighs as her hands instinctively wrap around his hardening cock, giving him hope of something deeper stirring within her.
Not angry. Anger is easy to deflect and defend against. You need to look at him like he's worthless. Like you're ashamed of him. Like he's not a man at all.
>>
>>8812096
Oh hello, is this Ryuko Matoi? Dark blue hair with a red highlight, shortish, nice perky tits? What do you mean... I know it because some perv is posting nudes of you online! Yeah, they're nice!
>>
>>8812172
>Ryuko gasps and her voice turns to a tone of anger

"Is- Is it my boyfruend? Short, skinny, looks like a bit of a pussy?"

>I hide my face behind my hands in my embarrassment, hoping this wouldn't happen

(Do you wanna control Ryuko, or me?)
>>
File: 9c884313419ed9f15af9399bae32ddef.png (523KB, 650x1030px) Image search: [Google]
9c884313419ed9f15af9399bae32ddef.png
523KB, 650x1030px
>>8812148
>Her eyes gaze up at your face and she gently and submissivly nods "L..like he's not a man at all... got it.. I can do that I think.."
>The look of shock is still apparent on her face as her hand continually strokes along your buldge "I've never felt a.. cock.. this big before... I dont know exactly how big it is but, well.. Anon is only 5 inches..."
>She gently bites her lower lip and checks the watch on her wrist "Only 5 more minutes untill he arrives.. s..should we maybe go somewhere quieter? or.. stay here?"
>>
>>8812214
(I'll let you play her.)
Sure as hell sounds like one. And about those tits again, they're really not bad at all. All natural too by the looks of it. Where did the pics come from, though? He doesn't seem like he's got the balls to take them with you knowing.
>>
>>8812217
No. We'll stay right here. We need to show him what's going on, remember?
>He lets go of her hand and unzips his pants to expose his cock to her touch.
Go on. Suck it. You've still got five minutes to really get into it before he arrives.
>>
File: killlakillryuko.jpg (68KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
killlakillryuko.jpg
68KB, 500x585px
>>8812254
"Oh, those ones? I let him have those. i didn't let him take them though, I got a friend too."

>Ryuko bites her lip, while considering a way to punish me.

"You like my tits huh? How would you feel about a first hand look? Though I gotta ask first, how big are you?"
>>
>>8812299
>Her eyes glance over the table to anyone that could be watching, the library quite empty compared to earlier, her gaze returns back to your cock.
>Her back arches, dipping below the level of the table, she gently grabs the base of your cock and opens her mouth slightly, her hot humid breath tingling against your cock.
>Her lips form around the head of your cock, and in a matter of seconds, she brushes her hair back and begins to slowly take in several inches, moving her head up and down
>>
>>8812331
A size queen, huh? Eight. You show me yours and I'll show you mine. It's only fair, right? But I have to ask, if not for him, then what are the pics for?
>>
File: ryukowedding.jpg (511KB, 800x1138px) Image search: [Google]
ryukowedding.jpg
511KB, 800x1138px
>>8812382
"You've got a deal. But you're right, those pics weren't originally for him. I shared them with a few of his bullies to get them to leave him alone. But, if he's gonna treat them like this, i might as well let you enjoy them totally, huh?"

>Ryuko licks her lips in excitement, and curls up her toes.

"I'm actually still a virgin, we both are, so you doing this will be pretty poetic huh? he's gonna ruin my image, I'll take it all the way."

>Ryuko stops talking for a moment as she's out of breath with excitement.

"Wanna put me on speaker phone? i'll explain a few details to my boyfriend."
>>
>>8812371
>He shivers all over from the sensation of her warm breath on his cock. With C. C. finally showing the kind of initiative he hopes from her, he lets her work his cock without interruption. Full of smug satisfaction, he settles back in his chair, confident the way only a man getting his cock sucked can be. He spread his thighs further apart to urge her on, patting her on the head and whispering quiet words of praise and encouragement.
>>
>>8789803
You people are worse than pony posters
>>
>>8812462
Sure, sure...
>Not quite believing what he's hearing, he puts the phone on speaker. Ryuko's voice can be heard and he turns to her boyfriend, looking at him with pity in his eyes.
Go ahead, Ryuko. He looks like it's gonna hurt.
>>
>>8812466
>The quiet words spur her onwards, her lips engulfing inches more each second, she firmly shurts her eyes and gently strokes the base of your cock as her head bobs up and down.
>She gently rises from your cock, saliva smeared around her lips, gently raising her right hand, she wipes her lips and looks over at the enterence of the library
>"M..my boyfriends here!" her eyes dart up to you, as if shes asking what to do
>>
>>8812538
Quick. Take it deep, let him see what you're doing, and then give him that look we talked about.
>Before waiting for her response, he bends her back down to his cock again with his hand on her back. There's an urgency to his actions as well, C.C. sucking his cock has got him going and interruptions don't sit well with him.
>>
File: ryukomad.png (230KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
ryukomad.png
230KB, 300x450px
>>8812513
>Ryuko pauses to leave me in suspense, while giggling a little. I've been holding my hands over my ears until now in fear

"Well honey, you know I told you not to share those pictures? Well, don't worry, i won't break up with you, BUT, I do want to give you a small punishment. Here's what's gonna happen."

>I can hardly bear the anticipation, and I'm close to passing out.

"You're gonna bring him over to my house, and uh.... Introduce him to me. And we'll have a little- uhhh... discussion of what you did."

>I sigh with relief, and lead you to her car I borrowed.
>>
File: 4896268b9507d20cb7374ae7fad4c2f9.png (321KB, 600x1004px) Image search: [Google]
4896268b9507d20cb7374ae7fad4c2f9.png
321KB, 600x1004px
>>8812590
>She waves over her boyfriend before being pulled down by your hand, under the table, your cock presses against her cheek, she grabs its base firmly and takes your words to heart, quickly thrusting her head down against your cock, swallowing its whole length. The tightness of C.C.'s throat muscles squeeze the head of your cock.

>Anon walks over to the table, a look of complete confusion on his face "U..uhhh hey guys? whats up? what are you doing to C.C.?" His eyes trace over her back and your palm pressed against it firmly
>>
>>8812623
>He takes a seat in the car beside you and relaxes, throwing his arms up behind his neck.
Don't you think you got off a bit easy? I mean, you do know what's gonna happen next, right?
>>
>>8812666
>I shake my head as I anxiously drive over

N-No. W-what's gonna happen?

>I wince nervously, awaiting a response
>>
>>8812664
>The moment is almost perfect. The only thing missing is his cum bursting into C.C.'s throat as her boyfriend steps up, but he's not quite there yet. He lets go of her and stares intetly at her boyfriend, waiting anxiously for his reaction.
Me? Nothing. She's relentless.
>>
>>8812694
Nah, just kidding. It's nothing. She's going to say a few nasty words to you, but you deserve all that for spreading for those photos around.
>>
File: killlakill.png (174KB, 400x578px) Image search: [Google]
killlakill.png
174KB, 400x578px
>>8812749
>I relax and sigh with relief, we've arrived
>I open the door and lead you in, it's a large house, Ryuko is clearly quite well off.
>You hear Ryuko running down the stairs to greet you

"Hey, so you're the one who saw my titties?"

>She says, laughing. She's clearly in a great mood.

"My boyfriend's a real dummy, huh?"
>>
File: 1491387603588.jpg (117KB, 650x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1491387603588.jpg
117KB, 650x1001px
>>8812726
>He steps toward the table slowly, looking over the rim of it to see C.C.'s neatly kept hair draiped over your waist.
>She slowly moves up away from your cock, her hand wrapped firmly around the base stroking its entire lenth.
>She swallows the excess saliva and wipes her mouth with the back of her free hand before remembering what you told her
>She gently opens her mouth to speak, before deciding against it, her mouth contorts to a grin and she lets out a condescending giggle before looking back at your cock

>"C..C.C?! WHAT TH-" Anon stops himself and looks around, he then lowers his voice "What the fuck are you doing!?"
>>
>>8812799
A bit slow, and not just behind the wheel. Sure, I saw those.
>He punctuates his words with a nod and lecherous stare of the body part in question.
Wasn't trying to, but I consider a happy accident. Say, you still interested in that trade we talked about on the phone?
>>
>>8812835
>He wraps his arm around C. C.'s waist and pulls her closer against him as he leans in to whisper in her ear.
Play along.
>He whispers to her, giving her a peck on the cheek and then turns to you.
She's sucking my cock and doing a real good job of it. I tried to keep her from doing it but she wouldn't listen to me. Is she always like that, or is it because of me?
>>
>>8812841
>Ryuko nods, slowly and firmly, with a sexy smirk on her face.

"I just need to finish getting ready. But, are you thirsty or hungry? I'm sure my boyfriend will be happy to do you something."

>Ryuko moves a little closer to you, before running a single finger along your crotch teasingly.
>>
>>8812882
>Her back bends again and she quickly latches herself back down, sucking on the length of your cock again. Another faint giggle echos out to Anon before being replaced by lewd slurps and gags of your cock filling C.C.'s throat

S..she's never like this!? what the fuck? Its...
>He stops and stares at C.C's sudden lunge to suck on your cock again, his face a picture of disbelife
C..C.C. C..come on now! lets go home! enough of this!
>>
>>8812886
No, I'm good. There's only one thing I'm really interested in.
>Holding her gaze, he begins to undo his pants in full faith that Ryuko will fulfill her part of the deal. The cuck's presence doesn't register at all in his mind. He only had eyes for Ryuko, lustfully staring at her and imagining every bit of her curves under her clothes.
>>
>>8812929
Don't worry, I won't be keeping her much longer... mmh!
>His member twitches inside C. C., coming closer and closer to sweet release. He slides his hand down her back to her ass, grabbing a rough handful of bare skin.
A bit more C. C., a bit more babe.
>>
>>8812941
>she leans in close to you, before whispering in your ear

"Soon baby, I promise."

>She zips your pants back up, before walking back upstairs to finish getting ready
>>
>>8812996
>With Ryuko gone, he notes the cuck's presence again and turns to him.
What do you think'll happen next? I have a good hunch, but I want to hear your best guess.
>>
>>8812991
>She lets out a muffled moan as you grab a handful of her ass, her eyes flicking upwards to her boyfriends eyes as she begins to lap her tongue against your cock. She begins to quickly thrust her head up and down, her skirt riding upwards as you grab and squeeze her ass more and more

>Anon stands there completely shocked, utterly speechless as C.C. Ignores him completely
>>
File: giphy.gif (549KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
549KB, 500x440px
>>8813038
I-I don't know? M-maybe Ryuuko will call us both up and give me a stern warning, like you said maybe?

>I'm totally unaware of what's going on, expecting only a slight reprimanding

>just at that moment, you receive a text from Ryuko

"There's a small shot in the drawer to your right. When his back's turned, put it in his neck. He'll be out cold, it'll make this Soooo much funner~

Love, Ryuuko."
>>
>>8813047
>C. C.'s vigour pushes him past his limit in a flash. He holds her in place, biting his teeth, and spills a massive load into her mouth. It's a messy, rough orgasm, at odds with the demure character of the one coaxing it out of him. Under the eyes of her boyfriend, he shoots one thick rope of cum after the other down her throat.
>>
File: 843a1d3b22a746391a7e17198f5133fb.jpg (583KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
843a1d3b22a746391a7e17198f5133fb.jpg
583KB, 900x1200px
>>8813169
>Lewd sounds of C.C. Gulping down your cum resound out from her throat, her speechless boyfriend making no sound so he can hear each gulp.

>She sits up from your lap and gently wipes her mouth, her eyes slowly open to look at her boyfriend, a cruel smirk followiong suite
>"Whats the matter honey?~ ready to do some revision?~ Or..." She glances over at you and back to her boyfriend "It looks like you actually enjoyed me doing that?~" Her arm extends and points to the buldge in Anons jeans
>>
>>8813101
Something like that.
>He says while still looking at his phone. A look in the drawer reveals that there is indeed a syringe in there. Picking it up, he eyes the cuck who still has his back turned and wonders what the hell he has gotten himself into. Those thoughts don't last the time it takes for him to plunge the needle in the cuck's neck.
>>
>>8813244
(I'll need sleep soon. Could we perhaps leave it here?)
I think he did. I can't say I expected this reaction, but it's not too out of the ordinary. All thanks to you, my dear C. C. You performed wonderfully.
>He kisses her on the forehead, careful to avoid her cum-stained lips.
>>
>>8813310
(Sure thing, You played it really well!)
>>
>>8813264
>Ryuko texts again, the moment I pass out

"Just carry him up here now, then we can have some fun! <3"
>>
>>8813336
(Thanks. I felt it could have been a lot better, but the setup was a little tricky from my point of view. Thank you.)
>>
>>8813353
(This RP is going places and I'm not sure how I feel about it.)
>Feeling incredibly conflicted about all of this, he tosses the unconscious cuck over his shoulder and carries him to her bedroom.)
>>
>>8813400
(Sorry anon, do you not like the more extreme stuff? If you want we can stop.)

>Ryuko gestures you in, giggling. She's wearing beautiful, black lace lingerie with a deep red trim.

"You just lie on the bed honey, I'll make sure you feel good. Just put my boyfriend on the armchair over there."
>>
>>8813454
(Nah I'm just confused as hell, that's all.)
Sure, sure.
>He tosses the cuck into the armchair and straightens himself out, stretching his limbs a bit. He looks at Ryuko a differently than he did before, but still sits down by the bed and lays back, watching her closely as he does.
>>
>>8813538
>Ryuko briefly walks over herself, and ties her boyfriend down with ducktape, securing him to the armchair, before briefly undoing her boyfriend's pants and moving something. you can't quite see what, but here a *Click*

"Sorry about that darling. Now, what would you like to try first? My Perky little tits, or my little mouth?"

>She then pulls out your huge cock, and strokes it with her finger, attempting to get it hard

(Anything in particular confusing you anon? i wanna make sure you're enjoying the RP too!)
>>
>>8813623
(A bit abrupt with the needles is all. I mean, it's not too extreme but it did catch me off guard to say the least.)
Tits, Ryuko. Was that the click of a cage I heard? You're meaner than you look.
>All the while, his eyes are focused on the perky tits covered by the lingerie. He fights back the desire to tear it off her and lets her do as she like, curious to see what Ryuko has on her mind.
>>
File: ryuko_bukkake.jpg (195KB, 850x960px) Image search: [Google]
ryuko_bukkake.jpg
195KB, 850x960px
>>8813762
(Yeah, sorry anon. Couldn't really think of an easy way to lead onto it. That's the most extreme thing there'll be.)

>Ryuko puts a finger ti her lips, making a 'Shhh' sound when you ask her what that was, before giving you a sly wink.

"I promise, these tits are a lot funner than they look."

>She gently strokes her breasts up and down, before briefly licking your cock to lube it up.

"Mmmmf, your cock feels so good~ Is it all the way there yet? Y-y'know, hard?"

>She gently puts her hands behind her back and begins unhooking her bra.
>>
>>8813867
We'll know when I get a look of what you're hiding behind that bra.
>He smiles at her, cock not quite up to the full eight inches yet.
I can always find a little bit of extra girth for a sexy girl like you.
>>
>>8813977
>Ryuko slides off her bra and tosses it to the floor, revealing her perky tits, almost white as snow. Her sensitive pink nipples sticking out in arousal

"Like what you see, baby?"

>She continues to stroke your cock with her soft breasts, gradually getting faster and faster.
>>
>>8814035
(Almost 3am here, I can't stay for much longer I'm afraid.)
>The massive girth of his rock-hard cock is his answer to her. He lets her rub her perky tits against him, slowly building up his arousal. He takes a look at the cuck still dozing off in his chair and decides to bide his time until the cuck stirs.
>>
File: 71597d8d3dd889f0dec05257f6c0dfa8.jpg (455KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
71597d8d3dd889f0dec05257f6c0dfa8.jpg
455KB, 960x1280px
>>8814178
>I begin to wake up, blinking me eyes and getting my bearings, before attempting to stand up, and realizing I'm tied down.

Huh? Ryuuko, what's happening, why am i tied down?

>Ryuko turns to me and blows a kiss

"Sorry baby, I just wanted to make sure you got to see this"

>She continues to stroke your cock with her cute tits, humming slightly as she does

What? Are you? Oh my god, why are you 2 having s-sex?

(That's cool anon! Lemme know when you do go.)
>>
(Right about now. A shame to cut it short, but I did enjoy it while it lasted.)
Heavy sleeper, isn't he?
>He winks at Ryuko and then flips her over to her back with his knee in her armpit. He rolls on to her, grabbing a good feel for her chest. Groping her breast, he looks over at you with a smirk. His other hand traces down her somach and his fingertips poke at her pussy. His heavy cock rests against her thigh and you see the full length of the member that Ryuko has decided to somehow fit into her.
>>
>>8814348
>>8814243
>>
>>8814348
>I gasp, and bite my lip, hoping she doesn't let it go in her, before feeling the weight on my crotch and eyeing down, to see my dick in a small cage

Ryuko, what-what are you doing?

(Have a nice sleep man)
>>
>>8810893
>Hand down my pants, I begin to stroke my dick at the sight of my Queen helping herself to such a lucky male.I want her so bad, I just wish she saw me as something more than just a tool to use and abuse.
N-no... I don't know what her pussy feels like. S-sex doesn't matter anyway, because the love I have for her is pure, not lust!
>A brush my free hand up and down the back of her neck before moving it to her hair, moving it aside and out of her face while she works her lover's cock
I'm... just h-happy to be allowed to be at her service. I love her, I swear it!
>>
>>8815472
>>8810893
It's true, baby changelings must be made from the seed of charismatic alpha males who know how to seduce and lure, these are essential qualities for a changeling's survival. If a changeling was half beta loser, it would fail at seduction and starve to death.
>>
>>8815746
B-but I AM a charismatic alpha male! I just... have a lot of respect for my Queen. No-one loves my waifu more than I do, that's a fact!
>>
>>8815828
Oh? How many woman have you seduced and bedded?
>>
>>8815867
Um... I've b-bedded plenty of women, honest.
>>
>>8815905
You don't sound like the kind of Casanova Chrysalis needs to father her brood.
Maybe she could lay eggs in you though. A meek guy like you would make a great incubator.
>>
>>8815952
Lay eggs in me? I... don't know, anon. Being the Queens incubator sounds really painful. I would rather fertilise her eggs as opposed to taking them...
>>
>>8816052
Well you're just not the right choice to fertilize her eggs. Leave that to better men. And yes, being penetrated by her ovipositor and filled to near bursting with eggs, holding them in your distended abdomen while they grow - it will be very painful. But there's nothing you wouldn't suffer for your queen right? Even if those eggs inside of you were fertilized by a better man fucking her, making her cum, and ejaculating inside her like you never will.
>>
>>8816125
B-better men? ...I guess you're somewhat right there, anon. She is a Queen, after all, she could have anyone she could want. So why in the world would she pick a skinny and girly male like me to be her stud?
I'm willing to do anything for my waifu. Anything. Even if that means enduring the pain of bearing her children by being her incubator... I just wish I could get to cum inside her. Just once, that's all I need!
>>
>>8816329
Well think of it this way, Anon. You 'wanting' to cum inside her makes you desire something, and that desire is something for her to feed off of. So if you really do love her, it's better to want it and never get it, so you'll always maintain that unfulfilled desire for her to nibble on. Might be best if you forgo ejaculation all together, your desire would grow even stronger.
>>
>>8816373
F-forgo ejaculation all together? How? I don't think I could even go a day without touching myself at the thought of my Queen.
I want her so bad, I think about her every day and every night. I don't think my desire could grow any stronger...
>>
>>8815472
Well, there you go. See, there's nothing wrong with this, then. After all-
>I buck forward once, pushing the whole of my cock down Chrysalis' throat and causing her eyes to bulge a bit.
-no self-respecting Changeling would let herself be taken by a weakling. Don't feel too disappointed, though. I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun raising the children she hatches from my seed. There'll certainly be plenty of them.
>Chrysalis purrs a bit around my shaft, glancing up at me with lust clouding her eyes.
I think that might be a little sign for me. Don't worry, Chryssy, I'm getting pretty close. You'll get a nice, big treat soon.
>>
>>8816503
Touching yourself to the thought of her is great. But "wanting" to touch yourself to the thought of her is even better. She feeds on love, a form of desire, aka "wanting." Just lock yourself in a chastity cage and give Chrysalis the key. You trust her to be responsible with it, don't you?
>>
File: chrysalis3456.jpg (148KB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
chrysalis3456.jpg
148KB, 2000x1600px
>>8816549
>I cringe at his insult of calling me a weakling. I'm not a weakling god damn it! Why won't Chrysalis see me as the man that I am? Why do I always have to be the one raising other men's children? Just once I wish she would let me give her my genes to fertilise her eggs, is that too much to ask?
I-i'm not a weakling...
>Nonono, he's going to cum again. That should be me sitting in that chair getting oral from my Queen! I begin to beg to my waifu, hoping that she will listen to my pleas
Please... Don't let him cum inside you. I beg you!

>>8816595
C-chastity!? But I won't be able to jerk off to her anymore, that's not fair!
I trust my Queen, yes... But, I don't know anon. She'd probably laugh at me if I wore a chastity and offered her the key.
>>
File: Looker 01-2.jpg (4KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
Looker 01-2.jpg
4KB, 100x100px
>>8816716
Well what to you care about more, Anon - fairness, or worshiping your queen in every way she deserves? You won't know if she'll laugh til you try. And anyway, isn't her laugh beautiful? Wouldn't it be worth it just to hear her laugh?
>Anon tosses you a cage.
Here, use this one. See what she thinks of your offer of devotion.
>>
>>8816716
Hm, not gonna lie Anon, hearing you beg not to have this huge load spilled into Chrysalis...
>I reach down, pulling her up into my lap with a single motion and bucking up into her, slamming all the way to my hilt with one thrust.
It's gotten me so horny, I'll bet I spill twice as much.
>I can't stop from panting as my balls hike a second time, priming to fill the Queen to the brim.
You wanted to be a part of the Changeling Empire, Anon. Well, say hello to your new king!
>>
File: 1492313335820.png (556KB, 762x714px) Image search: [Google]
1492313335820.png
556KB, 762x714px
>>
>>8816822
I would rather worship my Queen, to offer all of my love and devotion to her... I guess you're right, anon. I've heard her laugh before and it's the most beautiful thing I've had the pleasure to listen to.
>I stare at the cage
I-it seems a little small
>Finally deciding to place the cage over my flaccid dick, it turns out to be a snug fit. Guess I was wrong, not too small after all. It clicks into place, the padlock securing the chastity around my member. Gulp.
I just hope she appreciates my devotion by doing this...

>>8816889
Please.... no.
>My hand loosely grabs my waifu by one of her hooves to prevent her from going to your lap, but it was to no avail. I let go as my Queen took her rightful place onto her king's lap, ready to devour his seed.
I should be k-king... I l-love her more than you do! Please, let me have her!
>>
>>8817016
Trixie, what are you doing here?
>>
>>8817016
>tips wizard hat
>>
File: Chryssi (211).png (498KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Chryssi (211).png
498KB, 910x1024px
>>8817046
(A little birdie told me someone had a thing for my Chryssi!)
>>
File: 1491014207931.png (180KB, 540x290px) Image search: [Google]
1491014207931.png
180KB, 540x290px
reminder that your fetish is the only one worse than scat
>>
>>8817105
(That little birdy being who?)
>>
>>8817115
>he wouldn't cuck someone
>>
>>8817105
(Wouldn't mind having you play Chryssi in this thread. You are the best at it.)
>>
>>8817025
>With a deep, guttural roar, I pull Chrysalis down all the way onto my cock, flooding every last bit of her with thick, virile cum.
>It takes a moment to recover, for the both of us, and I lean back against the chair, planting a quick kiss on the Queen's lips.
Ahh, that was amazing. I almost pity you, Anon.
>After a moment, I stand, placing Chrysalis on the chair behind me and stretching, causing her to smirk at my backside as my body is put on full display.
Well, I'm going to go clean off. I'll be back for another round soonish. For now, Anon, I think Chrysalis has something for you to do.
>The Queen slides forward in the chair, spreading her back legs and revealing her beautiful slit, leaking a mixture of her own orgasmic fluid and the cum of her new king.
You wanted a chance at her pussy. Maybe not what you expected, but it might just be the best you get. Beggars, choosers, and all that.
>>
>>8817025
Padlock? No. That has an internal lock. Nothing easy to snip if you change your mind.
>Anon gives you the key.
Now I think you should give this to Chrysalis.
I'm sure she'll let you out as often as is appropriate.
>>
File: Fruitless Efforts.webm (352KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fruitless Efforts.webm
352KB, 1280x720px
>>8817126
(Nobody's proud to be a cuck, Anon. It's a secret)

>>8817137
(I'll stop by for sure some time. For now, lurking!)
>>
>>8817154
T-thank you... 'King'.
>A hint of despisement plagued the tone of my voice as I utter that last part. Watching him as he walks away, I shake my head in regret. How could she do this to me?
>Returning my attention to my Queen, I reluctantly lean in with my mouth wide open and my tongue sliding out. Doing all that I can to clean Chrysalis, I trail like tongue up and down her nether lips, even penetrating her with it on occasion
D-does this please you, my Queen?

>>8817191
>Nothing easy to snip if you change your mind.
O-oh, I just hope... I don't change my mind.
>I take the key into my hand, examining it for a good while. So much power to give to someone, will my Queen be responsible with such a thing if I offer it up?
T-thanks, I guess.

>>8817217
(Yeah. A 'secret'.)
>Hands you the key, my body shaking from sheer nervousness
T-the key... to my chastity, my Queen. I offer control over my body as a testament to my devotion to you.
>>
>>8817413
>Chrysalis leans back a bit, licking her lips for a moment before leaning down, smirking at you and speaking for the first time.
"You've done well, Anon. And might I mention, you're simply adorable right about now."
>She presses your head down, sighing at the stimulation.
"I might suggest you get used to this taste. Once Anon and I find a decent place to start a colony, we'll be having these little escapades just about nonstop."
>>
File: IMG_4844.png (951KB, 1280x1471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4844.png
951KB, 1280x1471px
I talked about cuckquean with some folks here the other day? Any of y'all still here?
>>
>>8817873
>Despite the heart-breaking situation, it felt good that my Queen had finally decided to notice my existence. The sheer joy of simply having her talk to me driving me onwards to cleaning her cum-filled pussy.
Of course, my Queen. I owe you everything for allowing me to live at your side.
>A blush runs over my expression, her hoof resting gently upon my head. She had not even touched me like this in a long time. It felt good
Yes, my Queen. I want to see your hive grow to its fullest potential and I will do anything to assist you along the way... Even if it means this.
>He stares up at his Queen, deciding whether not he should ask. Ah, screw it.
M-maybe next time... You will let me cum inside you too?
>>
>>8818034
>She looks down, raising an eyebrow.
"Anon...I don't believe you quite understand how this works. We're a Hive, or we will be soon. As the Queen, it is my job to produce offspring for the hive. It is his job to assist me, and we in turn offer one another pleasure beyond our wildest dreams. The remainder of the hive experiences it through our mental connection, and so has no need of experiencing personal orgasm. If you wish to be a part of the Hive, if you wish to stay with me, you'll be willing to receive all of your pleasure by serving your King and Queen, just like the rest of the colony."
>Her look is a bit cold, but firm in its resolve.
>>
>>8818132
>Submitting instantly to her wishes, I drop the question entirely. Not wanting to push it any further, I decide it best to use my mouth for what it is best suited for - Lapping up any wasted seed that dared to leak.
Yes, my Queen... Sorry, my Queen. I withdraw my past question, I only wish to serve your every whim and desire. To assist in making your colony thrive by any means necessary and to feed you my affections when requested.
>>
>>8818388
(Now, this was a nice, fun conclusion. I'm more than willing to have another session, but I've got an early wakeup tomorrow, so a bit of a break is called for. I appreciate this greatly.)
>>
>>8818440
(Agreed. Thanks, anon. Had a lot of fun with this! Appreciate you for being the bull and for giving my Queen what she most desires~ Ciao. )
>>
>>8818595
Wow, that didn't go quite as you planned did it? I don't know if she's going to unlock you. She did dismiss the idea of your "personal orgasm" as unnecessary.
>>
>>8817930
I am, sweetheart. Sadly I cannot collar you and have my way with that beautiful girlfriend of yours right now though.
If you're around tomorrow night however, a few hours earlier, I'd be happy to indulge you as promised~
>>
File: IMG_4620.png (428KB, 1610x1249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4620.png
428KB, 1610x1249px
>>8818768
It's a date! Or- whatever you call a date that your girlfriend is going on without you.

Barring any overwhelming work, I'll be here!
>>
>>8818848
You make it sound very romantic, considering youll be on your hands and knees, whining like a bitch in heat while Asami enjoys what you could never give her.

You'll be there. You wouldn't dare mis it, for her sake~
>>
File: IMG_4855.jpg (53KB, 635x703px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4855.jpg
53KB, 635x703px
>>8818976
holy shit that's so hot
>>
File: 1.1.215_1489705280999.png (352KB, 583x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1.1.215_1489705280999.png
352KB, 583x1017px
>>8807135
Sorry Daddy, wasn't there much these days. Will be in about 12 hours if you're here
>>
>>8791734
She was happier with the surprise presents I gave her after a nice long session in your bedroom. I hope you don't mind the scent of sex in there and the stained bedsheets. By the way, she's going to have a surprise present for you too. It's gonna take a couple of months, but I'm sure you'll be happy with it, Daddy.
>>
File: Galko.jpg (914KB, 1270x1160px) Image search: [Google]
Galko.jpg
914KB, 1270x1160px
>your wife will never have your best friend as a fuck buddy
>she will never pick out lingerie for him
>they will never start making out during a movie in front of you
>you will never find out that one of your kids is actually his

anyone just want to post random lewd things they'd do to my wife if they were said friend? not looking to commit to a long roleplay
>>
File: 8eacdaeda19cb4b8ce96acd0643585ff.jpg (782KB, 1132x1600px) Image search: [Google]
8eacdaeda19cb4b8ce96acd0643585ff.jpg
782KB, 1132x1600px
Bump
>>
>>8821470
Dude, don't be a whiner- it's making our relationship closer. We're already good friends, and now I'm helping you out with your marriage? Tch- you should be thankin' me! How many guys are lucky enough to have a wife who's relaxed all the time? Plus, think about all the room you get in bed without her in it! Actually, scratch that, since I might stay over, which means you'll have the floor I guess? Still, it's a good deal.

Oh, and here's another bonus: This way you'll actually have a good looking kid! It was such a shame to see such a hot peace of ass marry to.. "personality".. I mean, I love ya' man, but be realistic here, you're no looker. Luckily, she saw sense, and will get a beautiful baby. Ah, I almost forgot to mention, that'll be your job, the whole "baby" thing. Not really my style, and this slut will be too busy on her hands and knees to raise anybody. Might pop a few more out though; she's a real fertile bitch.

I'm glad to see you agree. It's not like you'd abandon your wife, right? 'Cus you'll never get a girl like her again, so really, what can you do but stay, y'know?
>>
>>8821470
>I come to your house to watch the sports game, your wife greets me in the skimpy French maid outfit that you bought for her, but she wears for me
>During the game she gives all her attention to me, calling me Sir, bringing me beers and food while ignoring you totally
>She flashes me her boobs and ass on command, letting me grope her, sitting on my lap and grinding on my bulge, sucking me off as I watch the game
>During halftime she bends over the couch next to you so I can fuck her from behind and cum inside her
>I get another round when the game's finished. She cleans up my cock with her mouth before I leave

Damn man, coming at your place for watching sports is the best! I'll be there for the next game for sure~
>>
>>8821883
Still here you fat cow?
>>
File: fa988c9c8c5156c674bcacf4c153713d.png (620KB, 720x1152px) Image search: [Google]
fa988c9c8c5156c674bcacf4c153713d.png
620KB, 720x1152px
>>8822595
Yes Master~ (not for much sadly)
>>
>>8822611
How much longer? I might have you stay to please my cock before you leave like a good slut.
>>
>>8822754
About an hour from now Master. And I'd love to do that, but my boyfriend's here right now...
>>
>>8822771
Oh is it really? Well go to the bathroom and send me a picture of your ass then.

He doesn't have to know.
>>
File: b8997d30c413386336f7e0228077f8ed.jpg (425KB, 1280x975px) Image search: [Google]
b8997d30c413386336f7e0228077f8ed.jpg
425KB, 1280x975px
>>8822818
I-is this good Master?
God I hope he doesn't catch me... I don't want him to know I'm your slut~
>>
File: present.png (409KB, 994x575px) Image search: [Google]
present.png
409KB, 994x575px
>>8822435
>Might pop a few more out though
diamonds

>>8822583
>letting me grope her, sitting on my lap and grinding on my bulge
hot

More please
>>
>>8822835
No. I need more, why don't you show me your tits and start fingering yourself.
>>
File: 41fa12f6928d171330f23203189c9300.jpg (582KB, 1046x1621px) Image search: [Google]
41fa12f6928d171330f23203189c9300.jpg
582KB, 1046x1621px
>>8823006
I have to be quiet or he will hear me... But it feels so good...
>>
>>8821470
>>8822882
(I have to ask, what's in it for us to keep posting these?)
I'll admit, it would take me a moment to get used to the idea of fucking my friend's waifu while he's right there, but if she's half as much of a looker as the one in your pic, it wouldn't take me long to lose my senses.

I'd start by hooking my finger into the low cut of that blouse of nightshirt or whatever the hell it is. The cut on it is so low I'm not sure if it's supposed to be actual clothing or lingerie. Then I'd peel it down nice and low until those big tits would burst out of it.

You wouldn't mind it, would you? I'd imagine you'd at least look a little bit worried when I grab a feel of her bared tits in my hand. Maybe you'd get second thoughts about all of it when I'd kiss her then and there, making her moan against me by caressing her chest.

Or maybe not. You might be the type who makes the bed for us to use. The kind that sniffs the stains on the sheets when he changes them afterwards.

Not that it matters to me. Whatever you happen to feel while I breed this sow you call a wife is all the same to me. Her moans, the happy sighs and ecstatic smile of a woman who knows seing being bred, are the only thing that I will ever care for.
>>
>>8823019
Fuck him. Come over and bring wine. I'll make you dinner and we'll cuddle on the patio.
>>
>>8823037
I'll tell him a friend called me because her boyfriend's left her so she needs me there... I hope he buys it.
>After a few minutes she's there with a bottle of white wine, smiling at you
>>
>>8817930
Sure. Looks like the timezones don't exactly match though.
>>
>>8823056
Fuck took you long enough. Get in here and give me a hug!
>he opened the door and welcomed his side pussy.

Did you tell him where you were going?

>he took the bottle of wine and made his way into the kitchen
>>
>>8823121
>Puts the bottle on a table and wraps her arms on your neck, her huge breasts smothering your chest and kissing you passionately
I told him a lie, thankfully he's so dense, he won't suspect anything
>Follows you into the kitchen and exposed her chest, groping you from behind as you fumble with dinner
>>
File: i hurt myself today.jpg (106KB, 724x844px) Image search: [Google]
i hurt myself today.jpg
106KB, 724x844px
How would you guys feel if a cuck was dating an ex you fell in love with? Even if he let you have sex with her, she still loved him.

>her telling him that she loves him as they leave comfy together
>you're alone at home with messy bed sheets that smell like her
>eventually they move on to a different guy

don't try to play it off that you wouldn't like her because of what she's doing sexually, lets just say that she's doing it to make the guy happy. I want you to imagine for a moment that you REALLY love this girl.

how would you feel? do you feel aroused yourself or is it just pain? who is the cuck in this situation? i am really drunk so please do not bully
>>
>>8823195
>Still caring for an ex
That's cuck talk.
>>
>>8823148
Lower baby... you know I like it naughty. Squeeze my crotch hard like you want it.
>he served a her a plate of spaghetti while she was begging for his body
When are you gonna leave that limp dick faggot and be with a real man?
>he said as he leaned over and grabbed a piece of her was and squeezed it
God I love that was of yours

(Sorry for the delay, I'm about to passout any second now)
>>
>>8823360
>Moans as you squeeze her fleshy ass, bouncing it back onto you
I can't leave him, I love him so much... He's just not man enough in bed~
>Bends over and pulls her pants down exposing her naked butt
Only you know what this ass deserves~

(Np anon, I'll leave again soon tho)
>>
File: 1488807200145.jpg (158KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1488807200145.jpg
158KB, 850x1202px
>>8789825
>>
File: Galko glasses.jpg (191KB, 752x1062px) Image search: [Google]
Galko glasses.jpg
191KB, 752x1062px
>>8789825
C O W T I T S
>>
>>8824047
Cow tits are good
>>
>>8823499
Wait wait wait wait wait.
What do you want to do with Yamakaze?! She's mine, anon. Mine!
>>
>>8825100
Cow tits to better feed the bull's offspring.
>>
File: 1f2ab3617a4a737e9ff4691c039bec5c.jpg (690KB, 1007x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1f2ab3617a4a737e9ff4691c039bec5c.jpg
690KB, 1007x1500px
>>8825156
While the cuck provides for the cow and the little calf
>>
>>8825100
I want to mate with Mei like crazy. Her curves are to kill for.
>>
File: 6dcd2aa29ba42348e816ba706a922e6c.jpg (569KB, 1260x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6dcd2aa29ba42348e816ba706a922e6c.jpg
569KB, 1260x1080px
>>8825771
She's made to bear children, you're right... Are you man enough to breed her? Her boyfriend isn't
>>
>>8825812
I should snatch her right from him and make her my cockwhore for the rest of her life.
>>
File: cbba4d47a751e98166d06dcec80ec51f.jpg (482KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
cbba4d47a751e98166d06dcec80ec51f.jpg
482KB, 827x1169px
>>8825999
Maybe she won't leave him, they're crazy in love after all, but he's a wimp so I think you will have no problem in making her a cockwhore
>>
>>8826382
D'aww. Isn't that sweet. Is she too ashamed to be fucked right infront of that loser? Or is she still keep getting railed a secret?
>>
File: 77ed99adabe5e54797a0a2e53634bd8a.jpg (192KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
77ed99adabe5e54797a0a2e53634bd8a.jpg
192KB, 849x1200px
>>8826405
She doesn't want him to know, he's a sweetheart and so much in love with her, it would break him... But at the same time she can't get enough of your cock~
>>
>>8826439
Such a loving whore. Such a caring whore.~ I bet if she had the chance, she'd bounce on my cock hard enough to make faint clapping noises while that pussy of a boyfriend plays his videogames in the other room!
>>
File: 94f4957ae7958c70d5cc844d665374a2.jpg (309KB, 954x1650px) Image search: [Google]
94f4957ae7958c70d5cc844d665374a2.jpg
309KB, 954x1650px
>>8826468
If you were there while he's in the other room, and jumped on her, she would protest but in the end she'd let you take her as the cow she is... Careful not to be heard, but even more aroused at the thought...
>>
File: 33.jpg (202KB, 1074x758px) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
202KB, 1074x758px
>>8826519
Mei really has no shame, does she? Not even protesting anymore while being pressed into a position she would't be able to escape from.

Although, she never WAS able to resist a huge cock inside her tight Asian cunt, was she?
>>
>>8826615
She never was, once she discovered how good a big cock feels, she never had enough... Her boyfriend's more interested in cuddling and playing games with her, so even if he had a big enough cock he wouldn't use it like she wants. So her tight Asian pussy is all yours
>>
>>8826679
I think Mei and I both needed this. Her boyfriend isn't good enough to give her proper dick and with me, it feels amazing to finally have Mei bouncing on my cock. Having her cheat on her beloved, squealing while having someone so deep inside her is so much sweeter.
>>
>>8826382
>>8826439
>>8826519
>>8826679
She looks so fertile I don't think I could ever resist the temptation. All that cushion she has needs to be put to the use it was meant for: breeding.
>>
>>8826719
She needed dick so much, her poor bf can't give it to her so she seeks outside, and finally she found you, a real, proper men capable to make her cum as she rides him, her fat ass bouncing on your lap, her huge boobs jiggling everywhere...

>>8826769
She's a breeding cow, yes. Too bad her loser bf never realized it
>>
>>8826976
It makes me happy to make such an adorable whore moan while she looks at me so needily. I'm gonna have to schedule more "play dates" with Mei just to keep her cunt full of proper, warm spunk from a real man, won't I? In a way, Mei, you're all mine, aren't you?
>>
>>8826976
It's a good thing Mei herself did. Goddamn, it would have been a crime if someone like her went to waste unused. I'd bleach that gook so hard her eyes would become round.
>>
>>8826976

I was her cuck before her current BF, can totally attest to her being a breeding cow goddess.
>>
File: f529b1f954b0f1a3b472e7f8197399f9.jpg (273KB, 1000x1409px) Image search: [Google]
f529b1f954b0f1a3b472e7f8197399f9.jpg
273KB, 1000x1409px
>>8827014
I'm all yours stud, I may love my boyfriend but you own my body, you only can give me what I need~
Please fill me with your warm load, breed me, make me a mommy! Do it all you want, I'm yours, I can't help it!

>>8827019
She'd be sure to let you pump all of your white seed in her Asian pussy...

>>8827023
Hey, I know you~
>>
>>8827079

Y-yeah, I've poked my head around here a few times to follow up on Mei
>>
>>8827079
Would she, now? Well, I certainly wouldn't turn her down if she wanted to partake in a little bit of friendly racemixing.
>>
>>8827079
Just listen to yourself!~ Of course you're my little cow!~ Putting you in such lewd positions while I hammer you mercilessly! I want you to cry out and moan like the tight bitch you are while I cum inside your tight fuckhole!

Your boyfriend will NEVER be able to please you like this. You'll get your servings of my thick, hot seed fourteen times a week, you understand?~
>>
>>8827150
I'm your cow, your fat whore, your fuck slut! Please take me anyway you want, use my thick body as you need, I can't live without it! My boyfriend will never do it, I need you! I'll come to your house every day to have this!

>>8827109
She doesn't mind, as long as your white cock is up to the task. She doesn't like racemixing with little boys~

>>8827100
She surely never stops taking dicks, does she?
>>
>>8827201
No worries. She'll find me more than up for the task. Speaking of that, where could I find her at this present hour?
>>
>>8827201
It feels so amazing! It feels so, so great!~~ How does it feel, mm? How does it feel to have a real man fill you to the brim with his semen? Fuckkk..~ Feeling you just tighten up on me.. You really don't to waste any single drop, do you..
>>
File: 5545e5fef607e691542c5001f896958f.jpg (229KB, 1585x1623px) Image search: [Google]
5545e5fef607e691542c5001f896958f.jpg
229KB, 1585x1623px
>>8827272
It feels... Incredible... I'm cummiiiii-
>Thrashes everywhere as she clamps on your cock hard, squeezing all the cum out
I need all of your cum in me, stud... Impregnate me like my loser boyfriend never will~

>>8827218
She's at home, bored, playing videogames. Would you join her?

(Don't know how much I can stay tho. At least I'll be on an off for a while)
>>
>>8827201

N-no, she doesnt. She actually left me because she wanted to go back to a normal relationship with someone. But clearly the cuck life had a big effect on her and she can't help it
>>
>>8827331
(I'll catch you later then.)
>>
>>8827331
Hahhh.. Gotcha, hun..~ I'm REALLY gonna have to ring you up the next time you're free, mm?
>He sneaks in a lusty kiss, smirking.
Sad thing is, despite the smell of hot, steamy sex in this house, you boyfriend'll never know what hit you.~ I'd love to see the look of cluelessness on his face while he gives you a kiss.

(I'm gonna start goin' myself. That was the first times in /ntr/ where I actually held off for two hours. God, that was great.

Thanks a ton, Mei-non. You were fantastic.)
>>
File: d1a7e263d02fe10e90ba633cacc65789.jpg (151KB, 843x1192px) Image search: [Google]
d1a7e263d02fe10e90ba633cacc65789.jpg
151KB, 843x1192px
>>8827334
She has discovered big cocks, but they rarely go with nice guys. So she took another one like you as boyfriend but can't help seeking studs to breed her like the sow she is~

>>8827405
(I'll be on and off for three more hours, sadly, then to bed.)

>>8827424
(I'm glad that you enjoyed it so much!)
>>
>>8819098
Oh you haven't seen anything yet.
>>
bumbs
>>
>>8825116
What don't I want to do?
She's so pretty and cute, and quite small too!
Perfect size to pick up and... oh, I shouldn't be fantasising, she is yours after all, right?
>>
File: 1492462405027m.jpg (49KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492462405027m.jpg
49KB, 576x1024px
Callie is the best! She is way better than that cow, Marie!
>>
File: 1492462075758.gif (4MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492462075758.gif
4MB, 600x600px
>>8830935
And I messed it all up by posting a picture of Marie instead of Callie. Oops.
>>
File: IMG_0498.gif (732KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0498.gif
732KB, 1280x720px
I have to multitask for a bit, but I'm here!
>>
>Really into both ntr and sissification
>Will never be able to act it out in ro here since I'll never know if the bull's into it
>>
>>8832684
Let us start the game.
>>
>>8832795
>implying it wouldn't be super hot to turn your slut's former hubby into bitch #2
>>
>>8832926
I'm glad to hear another anon likes it

The other problem is its one of those kinks where it takes a while to set up.
>>
>>8832795
I'm a bull and I'm super into that
In fact my favourite scenes are where the cuck gets jealous of not just me, but the waifu too, and asks for a dicking as well.
>>
File: IMG_0522.png (494KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0522.png
494KB, 1000x1500px
>>8832905
Great! Ah- should I start? Or you? And any setup or specifics?
>>
>>8833081
Tell me your preferences, scenario, situation, whatever you desire.
I'll write up a starter for it.
>>
File: IMG_0516.jpg (57KB, 640x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0516.jpg
57KB, 640x561px
>>8833231
It could be I just walk in on you in the act? Or, maybe it's a romantic night in, watching a movie or something, but now she's invited a friend over? Or maybe it's an agreed upon threesome but I'm quickly left out or in the most degrading position? I could also go for the idea that we have a plan to humiliate some guy by having him fuck her to show how bad he is in bed, only I don't know that they know each other, fuck regularly, and he's great, making me the "victim".

Basically anything, really. Whatever you want. As far as preferences go, you already know my very strong petplay and public kinks- whether or not you want to incorporate either of those is your choice. I also enjoy musk / rimjob / cock worship, and more. But all this is secondary to the main course, so don't let that frighten you off.
>>
File: 40683732ed393afb2972705fc760fc9f.jpg (459KB, 811x1100px) Image search: [Google]
40683732ed393afb2972705fc760fc9f.jpg
459KB, 811x1100px
>>8833440
>You'd had a long day at work. Not only was it tedious, stressful and overall not worth the time in all honesty, today was extra shitty. The one thought that'd kept is knowing your beautiful girlfriend was eagerly awaiting you at home. She was the prettiest girl you'd ever met, fair skin, jet black hair, and the face of a Goddess. The thought of her lying across the couch when you walked in the door was enough for you to endure whatever the day threw at you. Walking to the door of your place, you noticed a car parked outside, a strange one, you'd never seen it before but though nothing of it; after all, your mind was too busy entertaining what you'd do with Asami when you got through that door! Almost rushing to it, you fiddle excitedly with the keys, sliding them carefully into the lock and turning. The door creaks open, and you peer into the house. Candles were lit, there was a low lighting, little noise, only that of the TV being on playing a movie. Strange, she started without you? Heading to living room, you start hearing... strange noises.

Ah, you must be the girlfriend. Nice to meet you. I would shake your hand, but~
>The stranger's voice is the first thing you heard as you entered the room, and it stunned you almost. He was completely alien to him, and you'd definitely never met him. Of course, Asami was there, lying across the sofa, but in a different manner than you expected. With her legs sat princess-like down on the far end of the furniture, her body was leaned down along it, and her head right in the man's lap, her lips wrapped tightly around a large protruding shaft that she seemed completely engrossed in. His hand was firmly planted on her dainty head, fingers entwined with her silk locks, you'd understood what he meant now. It took Asami as second to register you were, looking up to meet your gaze, the sides of her mouth curled, giving off a smug smile.
>>
File: 1492375501340.gif (2MB, 1500x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1492375501340.gif
2MB, 1500x1199px
>>8816052
>>
>>8834175
Is that a problem?
>>
>>8834218
>>8834218
>>8834218
>>8834218

Migrate when ready.
>>
>>8834208
No... N-not at all.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 141

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.