[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftt/ - Fapping Together Thread Post lewd and talk about fa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 357
Thread images: 126

/ftt/ - Fapping Together Thread

Post lewd and talk about fappin n' schlickin

And with that, you my permission to cum, Mr. Lewd. edition

https://discord.gg/JGQpvvd

Old Thread:
>>
>>8757112
>Do you expect me to talk?!
>No, Mr. Lewd! I expect you to CUM!
>>
I just want a soft, cute girl to cuddle with.
>>
File: 1477336024171.jpg (737KB, 1275x863px) Image search: [Google]
1477336024171.jpg
737KB, 1275x863px
>>8757324
H-Hey... so you're looking for someone to cuddle with, r-right? Well good, because so am I. So.. scoot over, alright? We can embrace each other in our arms, hearing each others soft breath as you caress my smooth thighs. Y-you.. want to feel my bottom? You can if you really want to.. but.. only if I get to touch around your lap too! Not for any particular reason.. it just seems fair!
>>
>>8757513
I'd like all of that. What do you want to feel around my lap for?
>>
File: 1478875134199.jpg (181KB, 2048x937px) Image search: [Google]
1478875134199.jpg
181KB, 2048x937px
>>8757709
Er, um..
>looks around nervously
I mean.. fair's fair right? You touch my butt, and I can stroke your di--
>stops herself from talking, and is mesmerised by the big bulge in your pants
H-Hey.. let's just cut the chatter and start cuddling, alright? That's what we're here for. Go on, place those big hands on my juicy ass, and be sure to grope and squeeze all over!
>>
File: 5485dec0ebfa68fd4cfe1df42ff8083a.jpg (368KB, 900x1044px) Image search: [Google]
5485dec0ebfa68fd4cfe1df42ff8083a.jpg
368KB, 900x1044px
Am I finally getting adopted?
>>
File: dragonball.png (2MB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
dragonball.png
2MB, 1050x1050px
Enjoy the roll, and enjoy the fap.

Tell us all how good it feels to jerk off to the girl you get.
>>
>>8757804
You can, if you want.
>Anon reaches around to her ass, under her shirt, his soft hands kneading her buttcheeks.
>>
>>8758017
oh gosh
>>
>>8758053
i don't know who that is, so reroll
>>
>>8758071
last chance reroll fuck!
>>
File: 1480280908418.jpg (568KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1480280908418.jpg
568KB, 850x1200px
>>8758038
>Scoots close to you and buries my face into your neck, licking and kissing and nibbling all while quivering in pleasure and letting out quiet yet very lewd moans
T-That feels really nice.. keep squeezing my juicy cheeks just like that, Anon..
>Sheepishly moves a hand down to your thighs and caresses them, each time moving closer and closer to the tent starting to form at your lap
>>
I want to rim a butt
>>
>>8758638
I might be able to help you, Anon. Tell me... do you prefer boys or girls?
>>
>>8758017
Trying for Videl
>>
Could someone tease me for not being cut?
>>
File: 1411513996006.jpg (324KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1411513996006.jpg
324KB, 600x800px
Passin' through. I hope everyone here has a great day and plenty of loud, messy, trembling orgasms~
>>
>>8759362
Yeah, yeah just stay still for a minute. I'm about to finish.
>>
I wonder if my mistress is around...
>>
>>8759476
<3
>>
File: 1433544095667.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1433544095667.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>>8759266
>uncutfags
>>
Looking for something nice and slow, since I have all night.
>>
>>8759544
I might be... And who are you?~
>>
>>8760255
Well if you are, I'm the anon who's addicted to you and you told me not to touch myself until you was there to play with me. And I haven't touched at all!
>>
>>8760347
Hmm, my slutty little nylon slave, is that you? You really haven't touched yourself at all? What a good boy~ Were you tempted to touch it, hmm? Was it difficult to hold back?
>>
>>8760452
Ahhh, n-no.... but I do like nylon.
I'm the one who you make get on all fours and put my face to the ground while I fuck myself for you...
>>
File: C9YOTlLUAAAh8Ai.jpg (223KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
C9YOTlLUAAAh8Ai.jpg
223KB, 1600x900px
>>
File: C68blZuWYAAtive.jpg (118KB, 743x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C68blZuWYAAtive.jpg
118KB, 743x1000px
>>
>>8760528
Hard to tell if that girl is being taken advantage of while sleeping or not. Both assumptions are hot though.
>>
>>8760583
Not him, but I always wanted to wake a girl up by rubbing my dick across her cheek, and she smiles up when she realizes what's happening and starts to lean in and sleepily/lazily start sucking it.
>>
>>8760498
Ooooh, so it's you! My slutty boy, I was wondering where you'd been~ Oh I'm so happy you've been a good boy and followed my instructions~ Hmm, how long have you gone without touching that slutty little dick now? I want to know how backed up you are for me~
>>
File: C9ZZ0bXU0AA51dt.jpg (147KB, 757x1063px) Image search: [Google]
C9ZZ0bXU0AA51dt.jpg
147KB, 757x1063px
>>
>>8760613
That's my fantasy as well.
>>
>>8760650
Ahhhh It's just been busy for me is all <3
I haven't touched at all, but I have gotten hard thinking about you mistress.... I think it's been two days now? Because we didn't talk yesterday, but we did the day before that, and I haven't touched today either!
>>
>>8760669
Also, and don't think too badly of me for this, but with a blind girl you're in a relationship with, Lilly from KS comes to mind, doing something similar would be fun. Consensual of course.
>>
>>8760706
Hey no offense there my man. You have good tastes, in scenarios mind you. I've never played KS.
>>
>>8760721
Something like she asks for a treat on a cold day, asks for a popsicle or something, instead, a dick on her cheek instead. She giggles, teases you a bit but happily accepts.
>>
File: C9bH9n9V0AAKmwE.jpg (185KB, 806x1500px) Image search: [Google]
C9bH9n9V0AAKmwE.jpg
185KB, 806x1500px
>>
>>8760697
Oh, I bet you have gotten hard, my slutty toy. It must be so frustrating to have to calm your cute little boner down without being able to touch it, huh? I bet you've been squirming and wiggling, your dick throbbing in chastity... Fufu, my poor horny boy~

Why don't you take it out for me now, hmm? Don't touch it though, even if you really want to... Just take your pants off. Actually, take all your clothes off my toy, I want you totally naked and exposed for my pleasure~
>>
>>8760745
I'm more in the spirit of a bit of light trickery too. The first time would be special though, with some naivety and carefully concocted explanation for what she's currently sucking on.
>>
>>8760796
I think it's pretty hard to hide what it is, but I can understand the appeal of a bit of naivety.
>>
>>8760777
Yes.... even in public sometimes I just couldn't help but think of you.... And just fuck! Reading all that made it stand up and throb already!

I..... I'm undressed now, mistress. All exposed for you <3
>>
>>8760835
Oh my, even in public? Hahaha, you're such a pervert~ but that's okay... As long as you behave, and obey my orders, you can be as perverted and depraved as you want to be...

It's standing up now, huh? It's bobbing up and down? Fufufu, I bet you'd love to touch it, wouldn't you? Go on, run your hands over your body now... Not on your dick though of course~ Just feel yourself all over, stroke your body gently and feel how sensitive you are... How lustful you are. Two days is an eternity for horny boys like you, isn't it? That cute dick is probably soo desperate for some attention~
>>
>>8760934
....I didn't mean to, I just couldn't help but think of all you could do to me sometimes, I wanted to talk yesterday, but couldn't!

And yes please It's bobbing up and down as I rub my body all over! I'm squirming around a lot too.... and blushing a little rubbing my body like this.
It feels so good but yes it feels like so long and I want to touch my pulsing cock!
>>
>>8761034
Oh I know you can't help but think of that naughty stuff, my horny boy... That's half the fun. Knowing that every second you're away from me is another second you could be in frustration, building up your lust for me, letting it all bottle up within you, so I can play with it later... And maybe let it explode out of you, too~

Fufufu, you're such a cutie, blushing like that while you desperately rub yourself... Do your nipples feel sensitive? You can try touching those, like a girl does... Or maybe you like how your fingers feel when they brush over your lower body, tickling you a bit as they tease those sensitive places~

Although there's one sensitive place that's really getting teased... A place you'd really, really like to touch... Isn't that right? I think you know where I'm talking about... Get some lube on your fingers, okay, horny boy?~

You have permission to touch yourself there... Your butt, I mean. What, you thought I meant you could touch your aching little dick? Fufufu, no no, I want you to tease the sensitive entrance of your ass for me, okay, my slutty toy?~ Tease it like a good slut for me... Does it feel good? You should get on your knees while you do it, right where you belong. Does that make your backed-up cock bulge even more, get even more leaky, hmm?~
>>
>>8761152
Y-yes I thought about that so much! I thought of all kinds of ways you could tease me and use me, I'm squirming as I type this!

A-and now that made me blush harder...... and rubbing my nipples made me blush harder too..... ahhhhh mistress!

Yes my cock is aching! I can't help but thrust gently a little while I tease my butt, and yes it's leaking a little mistress and pulsing like crazy!
>>
>>8761152
You like touching yourself there for me, don't you? On your knees, like my personal pet, teasing your ass like a good boy... Ahaha, you're such an obedient little buttslut for me~

And you know, I think obedience should be rewarded... Don't you think? Well no, you don't think, my horny boy - you gave up your control to me, so you aren't really able to think, you have no need to think, unless it's about pleasing me, or about being played with by me, isn't that right?~

But still... You're really aching to touch that cock, aren't you, sweetie? You keep thrusting your hips like a slutty little dog in heat... Do you really want to feel that dick that badly? To wrap your hand around it, to feel that sensation? To get it all slathered in wetness, to feel it sliding around making such lewd sounds, filling your head with an endless, hot pleasure that drowns out everything else... Is that what you want?

Good... I'll let you touch that cock then. In fact, you can do even better than that! You can put it in your mouth like a good slut, and give it a blowjob~ Of course I don't mean YOUR dick, no no, that's just going to keep throbbing and leaking in agony, fufufu... I want you to get your dildo for me, my slutty boy. You want to suck that cock for me, don't you? It would please your mistress very much... For you to play with your ass while you take that dildo deep in your mouth. Can you do that for me, my slutty boy?~ You know that if you please me, your loyalty is always rewarded...
>>
>>8761393
Meant for
>>8761253
This horny boy~
>>
i have an unhealthy obsession with paizuri
>>
I want a girl to hold my dick for me while I pee, whispering sweet things to my ear, let it out, good boy, things like that.
>>
>>8761393
Y-yes I love it so much mistress... being your buttslut feels so nice!

a-and that's right! I can't think, only you do that for me because you control me, the only time i can do this is if it's you that's playing with me and it feels so good!

oooooooh god mistress! I squirmed sooooo hard and am thrusting gently as I type! You just know what to say to make me go crazy and tease me so hard fuck! a-and yes I'd do anything for you mistress! Anything at all!
Y-yes, I love pleasing my mistress and it's all i want to do! I'm sucking it deep and choking a little on it sometimes!
>>
>>
File: 1487077580594.jpg (269KB, 741x710px) Image search: [Google]
1487077580594.jpg
269KB, 741x710px
>>8761553
Does my baby need to go to the bathroom? Let it all out, I'll hold your privates steady... just close your eyes and let the sensations flood over you as you empty your bladder like a good little boy~ You look so cute like this..
>shakes your dick as your pee turns to a dribble, and starts to pump it gently while giggling
That's it.. does that feel nice sweetie?
>>
>>8761651

mmf :s
>>
>>8761393
Mmm, how does that dick feel in your mouth, my slutty boy? Do you like taking cock for your mistress? Pushing it inside until you choke? Fufufu, I'm sure you do... After all, you came while fucking yourself before, didn't you? You must just love having cock inside you, like a good slut should~

I wonder how crazy it would make you go if I fucked you myself... If I put on a strapon, made you kneel down before me, and take your mistress's plastic cock inside you~ or maybe you could just stay on your knees, and fuck yourself at my command, while you suck on my stocking-covered foot instead of that cock...

Do those fantasies make your dick throb, my little sissy boy? I bet you've been thinking about lots of those these past couple of days... How much is it leaking now, hmm? Two days of built up precum... It must be so sticky~

How about you do something for me, my cute toy. Take that cock and just hold in your mouth with no hands - after all, good slut like you should be able to suck a cock without using her hands, right? - and take your free hand now, and just run it down your body... Down towards that special place... No, not your butt. You know where... Your cute little desperate dick~

But don't touch it yet, okay? Just take one finger, only one, and run it right under the tip, the most sensitive part, right near where that juicy sticky precum is leaking out... But don't touch any of that precum, okay?

I want you to do something special for your mistress now. You would do anything for your mistress, wouldn't you? I know you would~ and you know what would please me a whooole lot? If you licked up that precum for me, my slutty boy~ but I have a special way for you to do it... Go on, take the dildo out of your mouth now, and move it down to your cock. Touch the tip to your tip, and slather it in your sticky precum. Can you see where I'm going with this?~ Go on, lick the precum off that cock for me. Be a good boy, and maybe you can touch yourself more...
>>
>>8761784
I keep quoting the wrong post, woops~
>>8761572
>>
>>
>>8761466
What a coincidence, so do I! Nothing like the feeling of a hot, throbbing cock mashed between my tits~
>>
>>
File: 1456259192697.png (460KB, 482x694px) Image search: [Google]
1456259192697.png
460KB, 482x694px
>>8761734
>>8761734
H-Hey, you're the guy that likes paizuri right?
>mumbles
(Good, I found you..)
Well, um why don't you show me why you like it so much? I-I'll just get down on my knees, we can do it right here if you're quick. Just take that thick cock of yours out and stuff it deep into my soft breasts! Please just pump into them and spray your seed all over my face!
>>
>>8761833

man what i wouldn't do for a girl like that in my life

objectively nothing better than someone who is even more into giving it than you are into receiving it. that's a nirvana scenario
>>
>>8761667
Save for the baby talk that was nice. Something about being called baby just turns me of. Thank you. <3
>>
>>8761891

gee, you sure about the "deep into my soft breasts" part? I dunno if it would get very far given what you're working with.
>>
>>
>>8761952
W-What? Ooh.. you.. you're lucky I'm even offering you this!! My tits are perfectly suitable.. I can push them together and cover your cock entirely! Why don't you just take it out already.. I'll show you!
>>
>>8761784
Doing anything for my mistress feels incredible, and that includes all this lewd stuff and sucking this cock, a-and i-it was only because i was so turned on and so close to edge is why I came from that.....

ahhh a-and please mistress I want that badly! To suck on your stocking covered foot would make me want to cum alone, I'd do anything to have that and smell it and for you to fuck me yourself!

leaking so much now..... and even more after doing what you said! It pulsed so hard just holding it in my mouth and teasing my body.

I-it really started going crazy when I touched it to the tip and then licked my precum up from it and I'm squirming so hard! Mistress you make me feel sooooo incredible and I haven't even touched my cock yet and I still can't take it and still squirming so hard!
>>8761805
a-and mistress you're really cute too!
>>
>>8761987

well, there's nothing I love more than being proven wrong, cutie, so I'll pull it out and you show me how you're gonna make my day.
>>
>>
>>8762060
C-come on then, show me that big cock of yours and give it to me already!
>gets on her knees in front of you, looking up smugly at you and rubbing her tits against your lap
>>
I want to feel hot ropes of sticky, smelly cum splattering all over my chest! I want to feel it dripping down my front and sliding through my cleavage. I want to stink of semen all day long.
>>
>>8762000
Aww, thank you, sweetie~ I'm glad it makes you happy to serve me like this... Fufufu, you're such a good boy~ I love how obedient you are, my little pet. And you remember what I said before, right? Obedience deserves to be rewarded...

But what kind of reward do you want, hmm? You seem to love licking the precum off that cock... Maybe I'll simply allow you to keep doing that? Ahaha, I could just tease you forever, making you lick up the precum leaking out of your desperate balls, full to bursting, but never letting you cum... Would you like that as your reward, my little slut?~

Or maybe you want to do more than just tease that butt for me... Is it nice and wet with lube, hmm? When you say you're gently thrusting, does that mean you're thrusting your hips forward... Or when you think about it, are you thrusting them backwards? Maybe what you're fantasizing about is having your ass played with, maybe you'd like me to toy with you with my finger, gently rubbing your prostate while your cute dick leaks, totally unable to be touched... You'd probably make a mess anyway, wouldn't you, my little buttslut?~

Hmm, I wonder what it is you could want... There isn't some of.. Pressing urge, is there? There isn't something on your mind that particularly... stands out to you, is there? I just can't think of anything...

Well, except that one thing. That one thing I know you reeeaaaally want to do, that thing I know you can't get off your horny little mind...

Touching your cock. That's what you want, isn't it? You want to jerk yourself like a depraved, slutty boy for your mistress? Oh, I'm sure you do... And you have been so good...

In that case... I think I'll let you play with it, with your fingers... You can do that... In your butt, of course. I want you to finger yourself down there for me, ease it inside and get nice and wet, my little buttslut, fufufu~ No touching that slutty dick. The only dick you should be touching right now is the fat one in your mouth...
>>
>>8762082

as you wish!

>I let the feeling of your boobs pushin into my groin thicken me a bit, then push you back for a second to access the button/zipper. some careful fumbling later, and 6+ inches of rapidly hardening dick is staring you right in the face

>>8762089
it remains an unfulfilled dream of mine to cum between a girls' huge breasts and have her walk around all day (at work, at the gym, etc) with out cleaning them out. oh my god that's so fucking hot to think about, how it's constantly reminding her of me, how shameless it makes her look to anyone who figures it out...fuck
>>
File: 1491687270621.jpg (87KB, 850x743px) Image search: [Google]
1491687270621.jpg
87KB, 850x743px
>>
>>8762089
>>
File: 1492218104056.jpg (156KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1492218104056.jpg
156KB, 1000x750px
>>8762168
O-oh~ it's even lovelier than I'd imagined..
>She leans forward to kiss the tip, then wrapping her lips around your balls and flicking her tongue against them playfully while looking up at you with desire. After this she licks your rock hard member up and down, all over, making it nice and wet with her saliva. She then moves up to push her bust against your cock, moaning as your tip is then aimed directly at her face, and pushes her tits together from each side and shakes them firmly while applying pressure, sticking her tongue out to lap up your delicious precum from your tip
>>
>>8762127
Y-you're welcome but thank you mistress, I just want to live to serve you, I can't help it, you just do something to me where every word you say just sends jolts of pleasure through me and I can't help but move my hips when that happens!

A-and I would like to do that again actually.... to cover it in my precum and just lick it up and suck it off....

a-and I'm more like just rocking my hips back and forth... so both of those and yes mistress I need you to tease my butt for me please! my cock is all messy thinking of it so of course I'd still make a mess!

and fuckkkkk I squirm and move around so hard when I read you teasing my like that :'( it's so bad but oh so so so soooo good!
A-and yes mistress, I'm sucking that cock while I finger myself for you!
>>
>>
>>
>>8762168
Exactly! I want to stink of cum so everybody knows I've been glazed with big healthy loads.

>>8762235
This is making my desires worse!
>>
>>8762241

unnnnhhh...fuuck that's good

feeling my dick get squeezed in between those lovely soft tits while your mouth plays with the head is un fucking real, ohhhhh gosh, please keep going...haahhh
>>
>>
>>8762328
how would you prefer it to happen: having cum on/between your breasts the whole day, or having someone cum into the cups of your bra and then putting it on, feeling it smoosh around your nipples and the front of your boobs the whole day?
>>
>>8762127
Mm, good job, my precious toy~ Does that finger feel good inside of you? Can you reach your prostate and play with it? Fufufu, remember, you aren't allowed to cum until I say so... So don't go overboard and push that slutty prostate too hard, you might just explode~

I have to admit, I'm using my fingers right now, too... Can you guess what they're doing? I'm sure your horny mind can come up with all sorts of ideas... I'll give you a hint. They're doing what your tongue would be doing, if you were kneeling before me, your face in my crotch~ Do you like that idea, my slutty boy?

Now listen, I've been teasing you a whole lot... And you've been such a good boy, following all my instructions, working yourself up and up for me. Making that cute dick throb, leaking its tasty precum... But I think it's time I really rewarded you. It's time that I gave you the pleasure that you want so much, to make those endorphins rush through your brain, to make you flush with lust while your whole body writhes with total satisfaction...

As I sit here, with my legs ever so slightly open, rubbing my damp crotch through my pantyhose, my nipples hard beneath my shirt... you are completely in my control. Isn't that right? You've given me your total surrender, my slutty little toy. But now, I'm going to offer you something very special, something you don't usually get...

I'm going to give you a choice. That's right, my sweet boy, you get to choose what your reward will be~ Are you excited? Here are your options... Either you're finally allowed to touch your cock as much as you want, stroke it with your hands, with anything you desire, jerk yourself like crazy, and cum whenever you want to... Or, you get to take that dildo inside your ass.

Now, my slutty toy, it would please me a lot more if you took that cock inside your butt for me... It would turn me on so much. But it's your choice. You can choose whatever you like the best. Well, what did you do, my horny boy? Let me know~
>>
>>8762328
Drown in your desire to be shameless and shameful. Let the semen stain your skin the same way the thought stains your mind.
>>
>>8762382
>>8762274
Oops~

Also I couldn't fit it in that post... But I love the image of you squirming around, so horny for me, so teased~
>>
File: 1492216812064.jpg (255KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492216812064.jpg
255KB, 1200x900px
>>8762330
T-that's right.. I told you I could do a good job! I see why you like this so much... watching your rock hard cock disappear in my tits, your precum oozing right in front of me for me to slurp up, this is divine..~
>continues grinding my tits against your cock in a fluid motion, increasing in speed and pressure, as I press my soft lips against your tip and bob up and down, sucking gleefully and lapping up more of your juice with my tongue
>>
>>8762369
Either! The first way is usually the best because I want to feel like I've been used for pleasure, unloaded onto and slathered with cum, and I'm letting everybody around me know that I'm a good girl who likes that. But the second way sounds hot too, especially if I get to help pump the guy off into the cups! It would be extra hot if it's a really nice bra getting stained by semen, all the cum seeping through the front so I can't hide it!
>>
>>8762382
Y-yes it does feel very good a-and ahhh idk. I don't think I can reach it, I'm not sure!

Oh god mistress please I'd do anything to have my face in your crotch! I'd do anything in the world just to smell it or touch it and of course lick it! I don't care if this cock was ramming into me the whole time, just to lick you would make me want to cum so bad!

a-and oh fuck mistress I'm squirming so so so hard reading that! If you was here in front of my I don't think I'd ever stop squirming it would turn me on so much seeing you! And yes yes I'm under your control, I gave it all to you and I've been so happy knowing you're in control!

O-oh god..... Oh god mistress I can't stop squirming as I type...... I.......
I want to take the cock in my ass please mistress! Please I'd rather have it in me then touch my cock!

A-and knowing it would turn you on so much is making me squirm and my cock leak so much precum!
>>8762404
Well you're just so good at teasing me every post I read I swear I can't stop squirming and shaking! You just do something to me mistress.
>>
>>8762416

hooooo my god, i fucking love the way you slide your tits up and down my cock in alternating directions...shiiiiitt, hahaha

unfffuck

and when you push em together real tight every once in a while....man that just fuckin butters my biscuit and I can't help but push my hips up a little bit...whew

>>8762441
I've never had the chance to do either, but both sound incredibly hot to do; honestly, I just had the second idea like 10 minutes ago after thinking about your first post. Was thinking about different ways for my cum to be around someone's tits all day and it just occurred to me to involve the bra. I'd want to shoot enough cum into the cups that it seeps through so much it actually makes faint damp marks on your blouse/sweater and people mistake it for you lactating!
>>
File: 1492174657423.png (462KB, 639x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492174657423.png
462KB, 639x1000px
>>8762382
Your denied nylon slave is here Mistress~
>>
File: df47148ac99613b5921184cda316ddb2.jpg (215KB, 1373x1024px) Image search: [Google]
df47148ac99613b5921184cda316ddb2.jpg
215KB, 1373x1024px
>>8762531
It would have to be a really nice pink lace bra, something innocent looking, and with proper thick cups to hold all the cum! We'd have to get you to cum a lot, with lots of paizuri and stroking and sucking, several times, to fill up both cups! I can just imagine the feeling of putting it on and feeling all the sticky semen smushing against my breasts, stray droplets running down my tummy, and the smell filling my nose as I try to get anything else done all day~
>>
>>8762525
Good, good boy~ I'm so glad you made that choice, my lovely little toy... Go on now, enjoy your reward. Get that cock niiiiice and lubed up, and push the head just a little bit into your butt... Is it a tight fit, or can a butt slut like you take it one go? Fufufu, ease it in as much as you need...

How does it feel, my horny boy? Are you happy with your choice? Your horny little dick is probably leaking so hard right now, so thirsty for just a touch, a tease, any sort of stimulation at all, two days of pent up last waiting to boil over and explode... But instead, your ass is getting ass the attention, fufufu~

You know what I want you to do for me, my little buttslut? Besides thrusting your hips on that cock for me, like a bitch in heat desperate to milk all of its semen inside of her... I want you to clench your dick muscles, just like last time, okay? You know how to do it, don't you? When that cock goes out of you, clench your PC muscle, feel the precum being pushed out of your throbbing cock, feel the blood rushing to your desperate genitals as you tense up, hold it... And then relax, and let that nice juicy cock thrust inside your slutty little hole~

Can you do that for me? Of course you can, my little toy~ I want you to do that over, and over... You can tease your body with your other hand, whether it's your nipples, your balls, or even sucking on your finger like a good whore... But no touching that cock, okay?~ I want you to flex it while you fuck yourself, and get to the edge for me... But don't cum, just let it leak those delicious juices, and don't forget to lick them up. Understand?~
>>
>>8762593
Hello there, my denial slut~ How are you feeling? Nice and pent-up in your chastity? You haven't touched yourself, have you?
>>
>>8762678
>Pent up last
>Your ass is getting ass the attention
Haha, I meant "lust", and all the attention... I'm a bit clumsy today~
>>
File: 60909594_p1.png (943KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
60909594_p1.png
943KB, 1000x1414px
Hi.
>>
File: 1492161780098.jpg (199KB, 1529x2163px) Image search: [Google]
1492161780098.jpg
199KB, 1529x2163px
>>8762706
I've been chaste Mistress, it's been hard but I haven't touched myself at all~ now I've just woken up and have a hardon but I'm resisting still, for you~
How have you been, my sexy Office Lady?
>>
>>8762666
>several times

oooof, that sounds way hotter the more I think about it. like you pump and squeeze out a ton of cum the first time and then give me this dirty wink and shove my cock back between your tits even though I just finished cumming and start mashing them around it so tightly that even though I'm super sensitive, I can't actually pull my cock out and all I can do is let you milk another load out of me for the other cup

nnnnf, now im fucking hard after typing all this out, yeesh
>>
>>8762741
Fufu, you save all those pictures, huh? How cute~ I'm glad you've been chaste for me. Your morning wood must be so frustrating... How long has it been since you've cum, now?

I've been well, still teasing horny boys here, I swear their slutty urges are bottomless~ Just like yours, isn't that right?
>>
>>8762735

nice rack
>>
>>8762678
Ahhh m-mistress I'm enjoying my choice! it feels so so good! the fact my cock needed so much attention and now just my butt is it just makes me shake while this cock fucks me!

a-and fuck mistress that's making me leak like a fountain! I-i've been licking it up like you said! a-and teasing my body and sucking on my finger and fingers hard!

Ahhhh b-but I haven't edged yet! Just a lot of precum and a lot of pleasure, it feels really good but I haven't gotten to the edge yet mistress!

I-i've been like a slut though!.... scooping up all the precum as it fucks me and I thrust back against it and sucking on my finger!
>>
File: 1492172189619.jpg (537KB, 1050x1485px) Image search: [Google]
1492172189619.jpg
537KB, 1050x1485px
>>8762782
Yes Mistress, I saved them so I could look and tease myself further, imagining you in that pantyhose and pencil skirt and blouse and heels, smirking as I'm kneeling on the ground next to you~
Last time I can was on Wednesday, so it's been two days and a half without any touching or release at all. It's hard not to touch my morning wood as I usually do, but I must obey my Mistress~

I'm glad you're okay, I see you've been teasing this poor slutty boy badly~ yes, well we are sluts after all, maybe our urges can be different but we're just sluts, so we are always looking to please ourselves~
>>
>>8762823
Fufufu, you're such a cockslut, aren't you? Isn't it embarrassing to plow yourself with that dick, feeling pleasure build up inside you while you desperately lick up your own precum? Imagine if someone saw you right now... They'd know you were just a huge slut, a total perverted masochist who will do anything for his mistress, including degrade himself into a complete whore. And that's exactly what you are, aren't you? You love that feeling, a mix of shame and lust, that washes over you when I berate you like that... Because you're my submissive little toy~

It's okay if you haven't gotten to the edge yet... But if you don't edge for me, then you can't cum. Do you understand? I want you to get so, so close to just exploding everywhere, and hold it all in for me, that load you've been saving for days... It turns me on thinking about you edging, you know. It makes me hot... It makes me want to take your face, and shove it into my nylons, so you can lap up my juices while you please my clit with your tongue. With my thighs wrapped around your head, that dildo thrusting into your slutty boy hole... Would that bring you close to the edge?

Fufu, I bet it would. Or maybe you want to imagine something else? Like my finger, a single finger, tracing its way along the underside of your cock, from the base, slowly working its way to the tip, as you try so hard not to move or squirm, so my finger stays in place... Could I coax out your pent-up load with just one single stroke? I wonder...

Do that with your own finger now, horny boy~ that's right, I'm ordering you to touch your cute dick. Only one finger is allowed, and you can only touch it gently, stroking from the bottom to the tip... And remember, when you reach the tip, get that precum on your finger and lick it all up for me~ As if you're licking it off of my finger... My finger which would probably taste like my pussy. And don't forget to keep clenching yourself for me, I want you to get worked up properly~
>>
>>8758017
God I love Pan.
>>
damn

both of the other paizuri people just kinda up and left

oh well, I guess I've still got time to finish myself tonight before bed.
>>
>>8762845
Ahaha, I'm glad you have that fantasy, because that exactly where you belong~ Kneeling before me, awaiting my commands, hot and bothered, lusting over my curves in my sexy form-hugging office outfit, probably staring hopelessly at my supple thighs in these pantyhose, or at my feet in these heels, or maybe if I allow it, even into my cleavage...

Anyway. Enough of that, I'm sure you're not interested in hearing about lewd fantasies where you submit to me... Haha, who am I kidding? That's all your pathetic brain can think about. And all your pathetic girl cock can get hard to...

Hmm, two and a half days, though? I have to say, being in chastity must be having some kind of effect on you by now... Since you were actually able to get that thing hard, ahaha~ But that's good. I want you as backed up as you can be, like a bottle filled with lust ready to burst out... If I see fit to open it, that is.

Is that what you were hoping for, sissy boy? To be let out of chastity?~
>>
>>8762735
>>
>>8763000
>>
File: 1675ac80cbeade035bf66ba1d448c25f.jpg (275KB, 624x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1675ac80cbeade035bf66ba1d448c25f.jpg
275KB, 624x1000px
>>8762764
Hard~? Why don't you go ahead and stroke that cock to the thought of your cum covering my chest? Or are you being a good boy and touching yourself already?
>>
>>8762735
>>8763006
>>
>>8763014
>>
>>8762919
Oh god mistress fcukkkk mistress! I-I'd be so embarrassed.... b-but I can't say I wouldn't maybe get a little turned on from it...... Th-that feeling is so amazing mistress and it's making me just leak far too much! I love being your whore and your toy mistress more then anything!

A-and yes I understand, that made me squirm so much! but nothing like when you said you'd take my face and shove it into your lap! mistress I think if that really happened I might cum because I could feel it building up so much as I read and continued fucking myself a-and f nj now it's getting really cclose my mistress

because fuck oh my god doing that with my finger almost made me cum! I sat down on the cock while I did that and I nearly came! I'm shaking so hard and had to take it out I was scared I would cum! the thing about your finger tasting like your pussy too it's making me go crazy!....

I-i put it back in now though mistress!
a-and m-mistress i love being on my knees when it fucks me, but i also loved lying on my back and raising my legs like a whore a-and I want to get fucked in every way you tell me please!
>>
>>8763014
Yoko's fat tits
>>
File: esd8e6z4r7ls.jpg (40KB, 353x500px) Image search: [Google]
esd8e6z4r7ls.jpg
40KB, 353x500px
>>8763040
>>
File: 1492152281769.png (603KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1492152281769.png
603KB, 800x1131px
>>8762991
Those lewd fantasies are fueling my imagination since I met you Mistress. Well, a lot before actually, since office ladies have been my fetish for years. But since we started talking I can't think of anything else to get hard, to leak a bit even without touching myself~ to be at your feet, in your office, dutifully kissing and smelling your pantyhose feet in sexy strappy heels while you work at the computer and ignore me, except for giving me commands~

I am backed up Mistress, I usually can't even go that long without touching myself and cumming, so even if it's not long I'm already pretty desperate~ and I so hope that you let me out if my imaginary chastity cage, giving me the key to it so I can finally at least rub it. I won't ask for cumming right away, I still have to earn it~
>>
>>8763007

I....uh...ahm

I w-was
kinda
maybe
touching myself
already......
>>
>>8763063
>>
>>8763051
So yummy
>>
File: b423cc382065fa78792e8590e1be06ad.png (945KB, 1071x1500px) Image search: [Google]
b423cc382065fa78792e8590e1be06ad.png
945KB, 1071x1500px
>>8763072
Good boy! Do it more! Give your cock a nice hard squeeze from me~ How does it feel?
>>
File: pixiv52908859_0.jpg (502KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv52908859_0.jpg
502KB, 1024x1280px
>>8763073
>>
File: CzZVPlKUkAA3mX_.jpg (143KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CzZVPlKUkAA3mX_.jpg
143KB, 849x1200px
>>8763088
>>
>>8763101
>>
>>8763087

eeep; yes, i will!

mmmmnf, god it feels really good but it's so much hotter fantasizing about what it would be like to have those plump, squishy tits pressed all around it...ahn
>>
File: 60434633_p0.jpg (802KB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [Google]
60434633_p0.jpg
802KB, 1333x1000px
>>8763118
>>
File: pixiv30518314.jpg (438KB, 758x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv30518314.jpg
438KB, 758x1000px
>>8763154
>>
>>8763126
Gonna blow a load all over my chest? Pumping out your cum into my cleavage? Your semen dripping down off the sides of my tits as I dip a finger into it and lick the delicious taste off my fingertip? Just let your load out~
>>
>>8763049
Fufu, you want to get fucked however I tell you? Mm, that's a good boy... Lay on your back for like a proper slut. Spread your legs now, you know how to do it~ I want you to raise your legs and let that nice hard cock push inside you, okay my little buttslut? Take its length inside you, let it dominate you completely just as I'm dominanting you right now~

Think of it as my cock... The cock I'd be teasing your slutty little hole with while I sit on your face, and make you my personal sex toy. While my hips gyrate on your face, grinding the smell of my pussy, my stained panties, directly into you, your hips would be thrusting too, uncontrollably, riding that dildo, and desperately humping your one little finger...

Or I could reach my nylon-covered foot out, and let you hump that. Ahaha, you'd probably explode all over yourself right there, wouldn't you?~ Good, because that's exactly what I want to see... You're on your back, right? I want you to lean back while you fuck yourself with that dildo, angle your cute little dick so its backed up load can shoot all over you, on your face... And in your mouth.

That's right my slutty little toy, I'll let you touch yourself with your whole hand now... Because I know I can trust you to follow my instructions. I want you to build up all the cum, the biggest load you can muster, flex those muscles until every last drop is about to gush out of you... And open your mouth, stick your tongue out like a good whore for me, okay? Make a cute face, so when you cum and your eyes roll back, it can look nice and slutty~

And when you're right there, approaching the point of no return... I want you to spray that hot, sticky cum all over yourself, and land it in your slutty mouth too, okay?~ Do that for me, now. Your mistress commands you.
>>
>>8763187

fuuuuuuuck i want that so much

i want those tits to milk me for all I've got and then some; I want to see all my cum oozing out from your cleavage and down over each breast....and holy FUCK i absolutely need to watch you do that last bit.....

god thats making me get fucking close...nnnng
>>
>>8763068
Fufu, I'm glad you realize your privileges have to be earned, horny boy. Earned by obeying me, worshiping me, and pleasing me the only ways you can, by groveling and licking and being my plaything, my personal sissy toy that I keep under my desk. And of course, letting your little clitty out, even if it doesn't get to blow its load, is certainly a privilege. Since you can't get hard from anything else now, you're completely in my control... It's not like you could cum, even if you tried, it just wouldn't feel right~

Although what would feel right, is obeying my orders. Isn't that right, my sissy slut?~ Strip yourself down, now. Take all of your clothes off. Your pathetic little dicklet might be hanging out for everyone to see, but that's okay, I'm sure if they laugh, it'll just turn you on more, won't it? Ahaha, you're such a pervert~

But remember, even if you're naked, that imaginary cage is still on... You can't touch yourself at all. Even if you're throbbing, even if your morning wood is torturous, even if my nylon-covered foot rubs onto your face, tracing down your chest to your abdomen, just barely missing your little girl dick, you can't touch it at all, it's completely locked up~
>>
File: e003a15c2e4baf5dfb8794584805e05b.png (255KB, 688x1200px) Image search: [Google]
e003a15c2e4baf5dfb8794584805e05b.png
255KB, 688x1200px
I want to taste a sweaty tomboy.
>>
File: 1492169141673.jpg (171KB, 850x1205px) Image search: [Google]
1492169141673.jpg
171KB, 850x1205px
>>8763266
Once I gave myself to you, declaring here publicly that you owned my little girl cock and all I can do with it, I knew that from this point on everything is a privilege to be earned. Behaving like a good slutty boy, worshiping you and your hot body clad in that incredibly sexy outfit, not touching myself if I'm not allowed to, is what I need to do in order to get to play with myself again...

I'll lock myself up in my room and get naked now. I feel so slutty, knowing there are people around and if they open the door, they can see me... Naked, my hard clittie bouncing up and down as I imagine your foot~ it would be so awesome to feel it teasing me, just the feel of the soft nylon caressing my skin would make me tingle all over and arouse me to no end~ naked in your office, laying on the ground under your seat, with the view of those incredible pantyhosed legs above me, throbbing as my girl cock desperately asks for attention, and fearing someone might come in and catch me in the act...
>>
>>8763354
Mm, good boy~ You should feel slutty, because that's what you are. Anyone could walk in and see how pathetically aroused you are, panting as you think of my sexy nylon covered legs, your clitty leaking...

I could even walk in. I could walk in, and leave the door wide open while I tease you, so everyone can hear your pathetic little moans and cries, and anyone who walks by can see what a submissive slut you are. I could even take you outside, probably leading you on your hands and knees - or maybe on a leash? You're basically my pet after all - and make you whore yourself out there. I could have a seat outside on a beautiful day, using your face as a chair, my nylon-covered ass pressing onto you through my tight skirt, my thighs pushed up against your face. You'd be totally unable to breathe anything but my scent, say anything but muffled moans of bliss, and do anything but helplessly lick, your sad little girl dick wet with precum and denied for everyone to see. Then again, in a way, what we're doing here is quite similar to that, isn't it? Everyone can see you submit to me, my sissy boy~ Does that make your little thing throb, hmm? Is it getting hard? My poor chastity slut can't do a thing about that~
>>
>>8763191
mistress I'm out of breath fuck! please I always want you to tell me how to get fucked and I love being a proper slut! and thinking of you sitting on my face when i was in that position nearly made me cum! my cock twitched so hard!

a-and I would have came as soon as you used your foot I wouldn't have been able to control myself! Even you sitting on my face would have instantly made me!

B-but fuck good god mistress!! I loved that sooooooo much and came sooooo hard I was shaking uncontrollably and curling my toes and.... the cum got everywhere including my mouth and other places....
Th-that was the first time I ever ate my cum mistress and I swallowed it for you!.....

a-and um.... I made a lot of slutty faces as I was fucking myself.
......I'm so embarrassed! but um..... I gave a peace sign and held out my tongue and winked as I was getting fucked! A-and then I moaned, fuck me harder mistress, fuck me like the slut I am!
And then my eyes started to roll back in my head while I held out my tongue and still gave my peace sign like a slut....
I came so hard and I'm still shaking mistress!
>>
File: 1492164504644.png (632KB, 866x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492164504644.png
632KB, 866x1200px
>>8763466
P-please Mistress, that would be so shameful, everyone seeing me behave like a little slut in front of you, pathetically throbbing and begging as you tease me mercilessly with your beautiful legs, making me kiss and lick and massage them...

Then again my clitty is so hard, and will be if you lead me outside on a leash like a doggie, because that is what I am, your obedient denied puppy, wagging my 'tail' for you~ being your seat is my dream, while you read a book or talk on the phone or in any way ignore me totally and do your thing, your scent and the feel of your thigh and butt flesh would be more than I could dream of~ people passing by would be able to see me, leaking my pathetic puddle of precum as my tongue tastes you, wishing you could at least rub me there with a foot~ but then again I wouldn't be allowed to cum either, so it would be even worse, right Mistress?
>>
>>8763547
Mmm, that's so fucking hot... I like making you act like a total slut~ Mm, thinking about that cute whore face you made, tongue hanging out, dildo inside of you... And then just blowing your pent up load all over yourself, tasting it in your mouth, that's soo good. You've made your mistress very happy... Good boy~
>>
>>8763579
I-I'm so happy I could please you mistress! You make me feel unlike anything I ever have before! I got it all over my body as well as my face and tongue.... I um.... also scooped up what was on me and ate it with the dildo still inside...... I'm still out of breath!
M-mistress please next time you make me play with my butt could I make more slutty faces like that?!
A-and I love being a good boy for my mistress!
>>
Hey Mistress, it's your strap-on slut. Sorry for not being here the last few days, life has kinda got me down. I'd have gone tonight, but I just didn't have the time. I hope you haven't forgotten about this slut!
>>
>>8763573
You're right, it would be so much worse... So for me to do something like, rub your little dicklet with my nylon-covered foot, that's no good. And if I did something else like bending over, giving you a good look down my blouse, bringing my face down to that pathetic little clitty, tickling it with my hot breath, and opening my mouth to let my saliva run down, and get it slick and wet... Well that would just be awful. Stuff like that we need to definitely avoid, after all, you can't cum, so if you started thinking about those things, it would be awful~ You know, things like, if I sat on top of you, and sandwiched your tiny endowment between my thighs. Or if I let you kiss my foot under my heels, licking the straps passionately, as my other foot presses against your genitals... Yeah, you definitely shouldn't think about any of that, because you'll just end up really horny and frustrated. I mean, you're kind of always like that, but since you can't cum, wouldn't it be extra difficult for you, my chastity slave?~

>>8763627
Fufu, you scooped it up without even being told, what a good boy you are~ Of course you can make slutty faces like that, I'm always happy to make you into more of a whore for me. But of course you can't make those faces, or play with yourself, until I order you to.. But you understand that, don't you, my slutty boy?~

>>8763782
That's okay, I haven't forgotten about you, horny boy. I remember out appointment to make you my slutty little pet~ I hope things get better for you.
>>
>>8763798
Awe, thanks Mistress! I don't have the time to do a full session, so I'll just get off using the dirty things you've been saying to other sluts~
>>
>>8763798
Y-yes I did.... because I thought you'd want me to! Th-thank you I can't wait until the next time you turn into more a slut for you mistress! Of course I understand, no playing with myself at all unless you order me too!
....I love you mistress! <3
>>
File: 144fb01a5e70488a4af5e48fe9c223af.jpg (891KB, 1381x1996px) Image search: [Google]
144fb01a5e70488a4af5e48fe9c223af.jpg
891KB, 1381x1996px
>>8763798
Oh no Mistress please, I'm throbbing right now, those fantasies... What you just said is all true, I can't even think about that, you teasing my girl cock so lightly, it's so throbbing with desire that the lightest touch could send it off like a firework. And if people were watching, well... I'd probably cum even faster from the embarrassment~

You know me so well Mistress, how to touch my every button and make me throb with your words, your sexy outfits, your harsh but sweet and loving dominance~ I too can't be here much more today, less than an hour and ill leave, and probably won't be back. Do you think... I could at least... T-touch myself? I need it, I won't cum I swear, I'll deny myself until you see fit, but please let me touch, scratch a bit of that itch, I'll be a good slave, I'll worship you every day, I'll let you use me as you see fit, but please, just let me touch myself today... I'm desperate just for a tiny bit of action~
>>
>>8763809
>>8763798
Mmm now that I'm getting off mistress, can you please tell me how you'd like me to finish? It can be humping the pillow or jerking off or anything you'd like! I just want some form of submission~
>>
>>8763809
>>8763882
Fufu, I knew you couldn't go too long without my instructions~ I want you to hump that pillow like the slutty little boy you are, okaay? Take out all your horny perverted urges on that pillow, hump it just like a girl would, and if you can, suck that dildo for me just like last time, and try to remember how good it felt to get spitroasted, my strapon whore...

>>8763826
Hahah, very good, I'm proud of you for thinking of such a good idea my sweet boy~ It's so cute when you fawn over me like that, it makes me want to toy with you even more... Until next time, slutty boy~

>>8763865
Ahaha, oh my, now you're outright begging me to touch yourself... Seriously? It's a shame, I thought you were doing so well. I thought maybe chastity could heal that pathetic little excuse for a dick, could help make you into more of a man... But only a few days, and you're already a dripping, drooling mess, begging your Mistress just to play with his little clitty. That settles it - you'll never, ever be anything more than deplorable, perverted sissy boy, a toy for me to dominate.

... And that's just how I want you. Fufufu, yes, my pathetic little toy, my chastity slut, totally at my whim. You really want to touch yourself that badly, you sissy slut? Okay, go ahead - but I have some rules for you to follow. First of all, since you can't control your spoiled little girl dick, you're only allowed to use two fingers. Of course you can't cum, especially not if you're thinking about, like, your two fingers being the tips of my heels as I teased your dick or something. That's out of the question. Besides, two fingers should be plenty for that thing, right?~

And second, you have to lick up any precum you leak while touching yourself. Got that? It's training, not only to enjoy the taste of your own cum - because I enjoy seeing you lick that up - but also training for your licking technique, which you'll need under my desk~

Got it? Go. You have 30 minutes.
>>
>>8764003
Ahh, I just like you so much haha ahh thank you and that makes me happy you feel that way!
Until next time,
Good night mistress <3
>>
>>8764003
Thank you for giving me that instruction, Mistress! I really felt like i needed to be dominated, even if just for a second, since id been bossing people around the last few days. I quickly pulled out the strapon and blew it while I fucked the pillow, just like you asked! I may have even continued that blowjob for a bit after I finished...

Hopefully I'll be back here again soon, 'til then have a good one!
>>
>>8764046
Fufu, good boy~ See you soon!
>>
File: 650dec3045ddad5bfe3cb7ad54db41f7.jpg (114KB, 785x1200px) Image search: [Google]
650dec3045ddad5bfe3cb7ad54db41f7.jpg
114KB, 785x1200px
>>8764003
Oooh thank you Mistress you're so good to me! I will never be a man and you know that correctly. My clittie is too small and pathetic do ever behave properly and please a woman, it only cries and begs for being touched and teased and tortured and denied~ I'll be all that you want Mistress, you know what a lowly denied nylon slave like me deserves!

Two fingers... That's more than I need to get to the edge, I can't even jerk fast and hard as I wanted to because that would make me explode in a second~ if it were your heels I'd probably cry out and beg you to stop, or I'd cum instantly... Just a caress would be enough for me to drool precum all over your shoe, and then I'll have to lick it up like I'm doing now with mine, sucking on my wet fingers before again touching my pathetic little girl cock~ thank you so much for this privilege Mistress, for letting this lowly slut touch himself at least for this brief while~
>>
>>8764082
Oh you're very welcome, my little slut~ Two fingers is more than you need, you say? Okay then, that's no problem - Just use one, now. Just take your fingertip, and rub it around the tip of your cock, like you wish my nylon-covered toe would. Get it nice and slick with your precum... And then tease the sensitive part under your head, rub it like a clit, as a good sissy should~ Can you get to the edge for me with just that, hmm? If you can do that, with just one finger, my little denial slave.. Then maybe I can give you a special treat. Go on now, stroke it. My legs are crossed and I'm looking at my watch, your time is running short...
>>
>>8764148
Oh yes Mistress I'm right there, at the edge... That spot is so sensitive, one finger is enough for me... It is a clittie so its natural that I rub it like one, right? I'm precumming so badly and eating it up Mistress, ill be a good denial boy, I'll do whatever you want right now...
>>
>>8764148
(I really need to leave in 5 minutes max Mistress)
>>
>>8764166
Of course, it's very natural that you rub it like a clitty~

Now listen, my little pet. I'm going to let you cum. But don't cum yet, just stay on edge for me. Understood? I want you at the edge while you read this... Aren't you happy that you'll get to cum? Fufu, I bet your cute little clitty is jumping with joy~

You can do whatever you need to get there, my pathetic little slut... You can use your whole hand, even though your tiny dicklet won't fill it~ But that would probably feel amazing, wouldn't it? The skin pressing up against it from all sides, the warmth, the pressure... It would almost feel like pressing your little thing into my cleavage, wouldn't it? That wonderful, deep cleavage you looove to stare at beneath my business suit...

Oh, I'm sorry, I can be so long-winded sometimes, when I think of these fantasies. Fantasies a perverted little toy like you probably dreams about all day long~ But you want to hear more about how I'll let you cum, don't you? Yes, how I'll let you cum.. Jerking your tiny thing, slick with precum like how my juices slick your face when I push you between my legs under my desk, to service me if I'm bored during the work day. Ahaha, oh, there I go again, talking about how I can toy with you... You're still on edge, aren't you?~

Now of course, like I said, you only have 30 minutes from this post >>8764003 to touch yourself. So you'll have to cum before then, won't you? After that time is up, it's back into chastity for you, and no more touching for today. So, you have... Oh my, according to my watch... I guess you don't have any more time at all, huh? How sad, I guess you've been totally denied~ I was really going to let you cum, too... Well, put that little clitty away, don't worry if it's still leaking. It'll be doing that for quite a while, anyway. Absolutely no touching allowed, got it, my sissy slut boy?~
>>
File: 1492076661136.jpg (196KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492076661136.jpg
196KB, 960x1200px
>>8764238
That was so cruel...and so sweet! Oh Mistress its gonna be so hard to put it back and not touch myself anymore, I've been on the edge with that one finger barely touching under the tip for all this time, I've made a puddle of pre all over my belly, and now to be totally denied... Yes, it's what I need. Its been too short a time, I still haven't proven myself to you Mistress so I don't deserve to cum. It will be so frustrating today, going around with my leaky cock begging for a rub, a little attention, but ill be a good boy Mistress, I won't touch myself until the next time we meet~ have a nice day!
>>
>>8764238
(That was simply fantastic. Thank you so much!)
>>
>>8764269
>>8764278
Fufu, you're very welcome, my sissy pet. Have a nice day yourself~ Be a good boy now...
>>
>>8764298
I will be Mistress! A kiss on your toes~
>>
>>8764298
No matter what time I check the thread, I see you taking care of all the boys and girls here. You deserve a medal.
>>
File: 1479575392514.jpg (229KB, 860x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1479575392514.jpg
229KB, 860x1200px
Damn, that's a lot of text.
>>
>>8764369
Don't like text Hestia?
>>
File: 1479488952102.jpg (426KB, 600x744px) Image search: [Google]
1479488952102.jpg
426KB, 600x744px
>>8764453
No no, that's not it. I'm just kinda.. overwhelmed. And maybe jealous as well.
>>
>>8764472
Why jealous?
>>
>>8764483
I honestly don't know. I'm jealous how Mistress is creative, I guess?
>>
>>8764506
There's a lot to learn from her. Both for the sluts and for the lewd boys. I'm glad she plays here
>>
>>8764367
Ahaha, thank you~

>>8764369
>>8764472
>>8764506
Aah yeah, I'm very long winded. If you look at the post times it takes a while to write and reply, so it's not like I'm some wizard or something. It's a trade off, but I just prefer to do it that way. Thank you for the compliments though, Hestia is cute by the way~

>>8764517
Thank you~
>>
File: 1479340895313.jpg (604KB, 701x990px) Image search: [Google]
1479340895313.jpg
604KB, 701x990px
>>8764517
Yeah, that's right. Maybe I will ask for her 'service' as well at some point.

>>8764528
I just like being honest. I prefer by myself shorter posts (this is what I usually do), but I'm really enjoying reading your posts. Keep up the good work!

>Hestia is cute by the way
Th-Thanks.
>>
File: 1492153928279.png (555KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1492153928279.png
555KB, 800x1131px
>>8764528
Hello Mistress~ I'm with people now so I can't do much for about half an hour then if you want I'll be there for a little while again~
>>
These threads have gone to complete shit.

Have fun being ERP 2, /ftt/.
>>
>>8764599
What is your problem, what would you want from these threads?
>>
>>8764599
/ftt/ is supreme comfy fap time, like /erp/ minus the autism, personally I enjoy it a lot
>>
>>8764599
This is just the kind of attitude that makes things go to shit. Thanks Anon
>>
>>8764563
Hi Hestia! I've been waiting for a chance to meet you again!
>>
>>8764650
Hello Anon! Oh really? Do you need something from me?
>>
>>8764563
>Maybe I will ask for her 'service' as well at some point.
Fufufu, that could be fun~

>>8764586
I'm not sure if I'll be around for much longer, so I'd rather not get my horny boy all wound up for no reason... Well, I do want you nice and wound up, but not so I can just leave, heheh.
>>
File: 1492158980416.jpg (99KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1492158980416.jpg
99KB, 800x1131px
>>8764660
You know me Mistress, the more you work me up the happier I am~ that said I won't pressure you, if you have to leave. Thank you again for before~

>>8764563
Hestia being controlled by Mistress? That would be nice to see!
>>
File: 52ce89333c5fd29c5762761d31828720.jpg (588KB, 900x1380px) Image search: [Google]
52ce89333c5fd29c5762761d31828720.jpg
588KB, 900x1380px
So do you guys have any special fapping plans for Easter tommorow?
>>
>>8764657
I kind of needed your services for a while Hestia, it's been so long since last time~
>>
File: 79c776dc7181669b0052a0ed5dc7f165.jpg (213KB, 1280x1097px) Image search: [Google]
79c776dc7181669b0052a0ed5dc7f165.jpg
213KB, 1280x1097px
Going to just dump my Shantae folder, feel free to join in, I don't think I have that much
>>
File: 5476abca71369cf0e5c34b08957b8995.jpg (260KB, 1280x1097px) Image search: [Google]
5476abca71369cf0e5c34b08957b8995.jpg
260KB, 1280x1097px
>>
File: 75153c305a8c9bcbf8824029a8ede60d.jpg (410KB, 2048x2674px) Image search: [Google]
75153c305a8c9bcbf8824029a8ede60d.jpg
410KB, 2048x2674px
>>
Wait, "Mistress" is the same as nylon-chan, right?
Hope I haven't lost myself in the /ftt/ lore.
>>
>>
File: 1489716578507.gif (2MB, 720x474px) Image search: [Google]
1489716578507.gif
2MB, 720x474px
>>8764660
>>8764676
I know, right? Just thinking about it exciting! I bet we would have a lot of fun! Hell, maybe I even could be play with other 'slaves'~

>>8764682
Oh poor Anon. So tell me - how long have you been waiting? I bet your friend is quite impatient right now.
>>
>>
>>8764678
I've made a appointment with a cam girl.
>>
>>
>>
File: de26665bdee0419bcd29238ed9d9b099.png (325KB, 1152x843px) Image search: [Google]
de26665bdee0419bcd29238ed9d9b099.png
325KB, 1152x843px
>>
>>8764719
Since the last time i got to feel your touch? several months. My friend here is rock hard, all for you~
mmmh those jiggly tits..
>>
File: pLCDDg8.jpg (652KB, 1441x871px) Image search: [Google]
pLCDDg8.jpg
652KB, 1441x871px
aaand I'm out
>>
File: 1492154970768.jpg (123KB, 741x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492154970768.jpg
123KB, 741x1000px
>>8764719
Well if I'm there when it happens I'll be glad to play with you two hotties~

>>8764711
I don't think so, at least their discord is different.
>>
>>8764724
What are you gonna do with her anon?
>>
File: 1_s_7.gif (552KB, 300x254px) Image search: [Google]
1_s_7.gif
552KB, 300x254px
>>8764724
Sounds fun, going to have some mutual masturbation?
>>
>>8764752
Oh my, that's an emergency then! So don't torment your little friend! Give him some air! And tell me.. what part of mt body do you like the most?

>>8764759
Sure, I don't mind~ Just let me know. I'm quite often here - I'm just sometimes playing as someone else.
>>
>>8764770
I'm going to make her wear Bunny ears,a bunny tail shaped ass plug and white fishnet body stocking and we are going to have some mutual masturbation and impregnation fantasy >>8764774
so yes exactly
>>
>>8764724
Oh, oh! Pics! Or name! That's really exciting!
>>
>>8764785
Have a link,

https://xhamster.com/user/sexylinda
>>
>>8764778
I think your innocent yet slightly malicious looking face is your best feature. Don't worry, i did whip it out as soon as i saw you~
>>
File: 1492161045488.jpg (432KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1492161045488.jpg
432KB, 800x1131px
>>8764783
That sounds pretty fun actually! Fuck like rabbits and do your best to knock her up. Have you known her for a while, how is she?

>>8764778
Well if you see office lady pics it's probably me playing with Mistress.
A-actually I'd love it if you could tease and deny me right now but I can't even touch myself without Mistress's consent.
>>
>>8764778
>I'm just sometimes playing as someone else
Wait, you do? As who?
>>
>>8764808
she is very Playful and accommodating
>>
>>8764817
Well then you'll have a good time for sure!
>>
>>>/gif/10422222
>>
I really miss Mikoto/Satan. They were great.
>>
>>8764803
Good boy! Doesn't that feel so much better than letting it sit out in the cold? But I bet you need it even warmer to really cum… I suppose I'd have no choice but to suck on you, lips wrapped tight around your thick meat, sucking you until every last drop is mine~

>>8764808
Gotcha.

What a cute and obedient you are~ Don't worry - I'm sure we will play as some point~

>>8764816
As Anon, duh! Well.. sometimes as 2B.
>>
>>8764859
Thanks Hestia~ I'll watch you being lewd with other anons in the meantime, as Hestia or 2B
>>
>>8764859
I'm sitting in my armchair right now, imagining you nestled brtween my legs, purring as you suck and suck away at my dick as i get to look you straight in the eyes. I'm already close Hestia~ where do you want it? Good lord i'm leaking like a faucet...
>>
>>8764852
>Satan
Saten*
>>
File: 943f4891a5efd56c08a77d403f21419f.jpg (507KB, 1015x1436px) Image search: [Google]
943f4891a5efd56c08a77d403f21419f.jpg
507KB, 1015x1436px
>>8764852
>Satan
Huh? I haven't noticed any devil-based revelry in the past week or so.
>>
>>8764791
o-oh..
>>
>>8764934
I'm sorry my Tastes are not to your taste,I guess I am a dirty Pervert...
>>
>>8764941
Just wasn't what I was expecting. I'm still excited for your sexy date for you, though! I hope she wears you out~
>>
>>8764941
Not the same anon, but you shouldn't say that about yourself. Your tastes are peculiar, just like everyone else's. I won't ever judge you and I hope nobody does.
>>
>>8764953
I've only got 15 minutes left so it's going to be a lot of Teasing but I'm still looking forward to it.
>>
>>8764941

Looks like a ton of fun.
>>
>>8764930
That's the face i was talking about, so indecently cute and sexy. I think i'll hold down your head as you blow me until i reach that peak. Then letting you free i'm cumming all over your pretty face, some getting in your silky hair. How do you like all that cum that you yourself have milked? Was my whorship enough for you?
>>
>>8764966
This scent and taste is amazing. You sure were saving up. It was great cum, I wish I could adore this moment forever. Let's just say - it was my pleasure to be your pleasure, Anon~
>>
>>8765000
Thanks a lot for the help. I'd have asked for round two if i didn't have to leave soon. See you!
>>
>>8765000
Hestia with a face full of cum is such a beautiful sight~ it's hard not to touch myself at it...
>>
>>8765033
Always glad to help. See ya next time sweetie~

>>8765047
Hmm? What would you torment yourself in such a way? Every penis deserve to feel good~
>>
File: 9dbc3b6a9a3db934a71c23e5e981bf58.jpg (411KB, 1063x1500px) Image search: [Google]
9dbc3b6a9a3db934a71c23e5e981bf58.jpg
411KB, 1063x1500px
>>8765069
Hehe, didn't specify I am Mistress's denial puppy, this is why~
>>
File: 21857fb3c87f05a45d72be6322a6d78f.png (737KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
21857fb3c87f05a45d72be6322a6d78f.png
737KB, 1000x1000px
>>8765096
Damn, you got me! What a shame you can't play with yourself.. or you can't be with me right now. I would do such amazing things to you~
>>
>>8765125
You're tempting me Hestia, but I can't, I know you'll make me feel good but nobody can use me better than Mistress~
>>
>>
File: 58526565_p0.jpg (491KB, 1075x516px) Image search: [Google]
58526565_p0.jpg
491KB, 1075x516px
>>8766700
>>
>>8765125
Good morning, Hestia. I've missed you.
>>
File: 121585f0bee1011141318171ec42e11c.jpg (296KB, 794x1122px) Image search: [Google]
121585f0bee1011141318171ec42e11c.jpg
296KB, 794x1122px
I woke up thinking about cock again...
>>
>>8766817
That one is really cute, something about small/regular sized uncut cocks really does it for me. I would love to play with his. What kind of cocks do you like, Anon?
>>
File: 2bd774305bc16b5aef10aed466e11045.jpg (391KB, 700x1027px) Image search: [Google]
2bd774305bc16b5aef10aed466e11045.jpg
391KB, 700x1027px
>>8766867
While I appreciate all cocks, ones that are just a little bigger and thicker than average really make my mouth water.
>>
>>8766926
I'm starting to gain an appreciate for them too. The two you've posted have been nice. Tell me more! Tell me about the kind of cock you can't help but want in your mouth.
>>
File: C9dbsbGUMAEgAKP.png (860KB, 989x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C9dbsbGUMAEgAKP.png
860KB, 989x1200px
>>8766817
>>
>>8766964
I want head from Stocking.
>>
>>8766940
I like it when it comes with a slight hint of the man's scent, when it's attached to someone who is fit and starts by running his hands through my hair gently but ends with him grabbing it roughly.
>>
>>8767004
I've been thinking I'd like to try sucking one but I've been pretty shy about it myself.
>>
File: a26d178376db2536ee821877101f87ee.png (300KB, 775x1518px) Image search: [Google]
a26d178376db2536ee821877101f87ee.png
300KB, 775x1518px
>>8767034
Just find a guy that makes you comfortable and I'm sure you'll do fine.
>>
>>8767048
That's easier said than done. I do like feminine/trappy men.
>>
File: f8102e430b34801c1bbcb3a566f10fd6.jpg (129KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
f8102e430b34801c1bbcb3a566f10fd6.jpg
129KB, 1024x1280px
>>8767067
Well, you can't find one if you don't try!
>>
>>8767108
That's true.
>>
>>8766981
>>
>>
I miss Nero.
>>
>>8767198
Stocking is such a huge slut
>>
>>8767296
Of course.
>>
I want to grab her breasts.
>>
>>8767296
I want to make sweet love to her and cuddle al lnight.
>>
>>
>>8767048
>>8767108
If most guys actually looked like this I don't think I'd be able to go back to girls.
>>
File: 1488947134181.jpg (484KB, 614x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488947134181.jpg
484KB, 614x1000px
>>8767942
I can be your girlfriend from now on, Anon-kun.
>>
>>8767942
Same. Soft boys, who are sweet and loving. I'd like that.
>>
>>8766817
>>8767048
>>8767108
>>8768010
I'd make any of these guys into my girlfriend anytime
>>
>>8768301
tfw fill this criteria
>>
File: 1476779606625.jpg (539KB, 728x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1476779606625.jpg
539KB, 728x1062px
>>8768348
Would you treat me like a girl too?
>>
>>8768352
Traps are just so irresistible. Maybe we could cuddle?
>>
>>8768393
hehe sure, I'd love to warm you up with my body and do all sorts of things with you
>>
>tfw yesterday was first time coming to this board and stumbling upon this thread
>eventually find myself at the hands of a mistress ITT
>get all hot and bothered, then sleepy and fall asleep after finally cumming
>realize i'm too shy to come back and "thank her" or whatever the heck
>have a low sex drive and is nervous around sex things most of the time and thus will probably never really visit this thread anyway
>don't want to risk getting attached to someone again
>try to avoid thinking about it yet always come back lurking a bit
>Why must I be so complicated?

Oh, anyway, sorry for ruining the lewd mood. Just putting this there, don't mind my ranting.
>>
>>8768380
Of course cutie!

>>8768488
Don't worry! Come here and get a free hug.
>>
>>8768488
Oh its fine, we all get nervous if its the first time. I know I sure did ><
>>
>>8768488
>don't want to risk getting attached

this is why i only lurk well, save for this post
>>
File: 1469266149941.png (322KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
1469266149941.png
322KB, 591x716px
>>8768488
>tfw I probably get attached to one slut from here
>>
>>8767751
Oh gosh my dick
>>
>>8768574
>Don't worry
I wish I could, ahh.
>get a free hug
I can't believe i'm saying this but I would very much like to ;_;

>>8768617
Haha I'm just not always comfortable around lewd things, I have "those" times like yesterday but I get kiiinda nervous from lewd stuff otherwise. Also because bad memories. I'm a dum.

>>8768624
I lurk quite a lot more than I post and it's kinda for the same reason? That and just like in real life I listen more than I talk I guess.
I'm honored you replied, lol.

>>8768654
It'll be daijoubu (eventually?)
>>
File: 1420920720042.jpg (400KB, 744x995px) Image search: [Google]
1420920720042.jpg
400KB, 744x995px
I-I really have to pee!
>>
>>8768773
Then let's hug anon. I too would love to
>>
>>8768860
But there's no bathrooms around here! You'll just have to use my mouth, there's no other way.
>>
>>8768906
Take your cock out anon.
>>
>>8768921
Okay. Why?
>>
>>8768933
I want you to jerk off while I pee.
>>
>>8768966
Gladly. <3
>>
>>8768488
>tfw like to slutpost but rarely do it because I'm always doing other things and normally only have time for a quick cum.
>>
>>8768982
I want you to taunt me for peeing my panties.
>>
>>8768995
I feel you anon
I wish I had more time to let anons use me :(
>>
File: 1378110721333.gif (2MB, 300x270px) Image search: [Google]
1378110721333.gif
2MB, 300x270px
>>8768871
N-No homo
(who am I kidding? I'm super gay for girls)
>>
>>8768997

You've been here a few times. Any chance to see your messy panties? Would totally pull out my cock and jerk it while berating you
>>
File: 1409960315505.jpg (323KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1409960315505.jpg
323KB, 910x1024px
>>8769050
Here anon.
>>
>>8768997
Oh? I just figured you knew how embarrassing it was that you'd be so desperate to let loose all over yourself.
>>
>>8768995
I always feel kinda weird/guilty after slutposting? I don't know how to describe it.
Don't forget to take care of yourself. I too, have a lot of work with finals coming but I believe it's important to take some time to wind off (in "that" way or another lol)
>>
>>8769023
A hug is not lewd anon, don't worry. Just enjoy it 'kay?
>opens his arms
>>
>>8769064
I'm a schoolgirl. I shouldn't be having accidents at my age.
>>
>>8769084
Guess you should have thought of that earlier, huh? What sort of airhead forgets to pee?
>>
>>8769142
I didn't forget!
I just had nowhere to go!
>>
>>8769149
You pee everyday, how did you not prepare? Now you're here, with nothing to do but let go and dirty yourself.
>>
File: 1420920752188.jpg (440KB, 744x993px) Image search: [Google]
1420920752188.jpg
440KB, 744x993px
>>8769168
I can't hold it anymore!
>>
>>
>>8769181
Go on then, don't hold back.
>>
File: ..jpg (578KB, 850x1198px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
578KB, 850x1198px
>>8769071
I feel guilty because sometimes I leave someone hanging. I mean, I guess if they like getting blueballed, they're fine but yeah.
>>
>>8769195
Would love to have that view as she rides my face
>>
>>
File: 1394809571597.jpg (70KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1394809571597.jpg
70KB, 850x850px
>>8769201
I am letting it out.
I need you to humiliate me!
>>
>>8769256
You're humiliating yourself, peeing out in the open like a child. I bet you even wet the bed!
>>
>>8769195
>>8769233
I just fapped but Stocking always gets me going again.
>>
>>8769274
I want you to have your way with me!
>>
>>8769301
Why would I want to fuck a piss stained slut, huh?
>>
File: 34508234_p0.jpg (550KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
34508234_p0.jpg
550KB, 900x1200px
>>8769279
>>
>>8769279
Get going in here, anon.
>>
>>8769319
I need to be punished for being a bad little girl!
>>
>>8769320
Thanks anon
>>8769351
I'd do anything to be near there
>>
>>8769372
How about I spank you butt instead? You're like a child after all, not able to control yourself.
>>
>>8769448
Please spank me anon!
>>
>>8769461
*slaps your ass raw, my hand bouncing off your ass over and over again*
>>
>>8769497
What do you think of my schoolgirl outfit anon!
>>
>>8768488
I think i remember you
you're that flustered chick from yesterday that got dommed by Fufufu chan right there >>8760777 right?
It sure was pleasing to watch
>>
>>8769509
I think an elementary school outfit would've been more appropriate.
>>
>>8769351
Why are goth loli outfits so hot and cute?
>>
>>8769527
What do you think of my pure white panties?
>>
>>
>>8769536
They're no so white anymore, are they? You should get rid of the skirt and show everyone how you soiled yourself.
>>
>>8769559
I need your dick please!
>>
>>8769559
I need to be punished for being a naughty girl!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>8769722
>>8769735
I want to bury my face in her thighs.
>>
>>8769768
What if she needs to pee?
>>
>>8769768
>>
>>8769618

Only big girls get dick. Little girls who pee their panties aren't mature enough to have sex.
>>
>>8769514
Yeah, that was me!
(I read "fufufu" in an Undyne-esque way lol)

>it sure was pleasing to watch
d-don't look
>>
>>8769962
Please! I need to cum!
>>
>>8769779
Sorry, but I'm not into that
>>8769947
Hnghh her slowly taking off her stockings is just too much. I wish there were more pictures of her giving footjobs but they are hard to find.
>>
>>8770085
Would you dominate her sexually?
>>
>>8770098
I would prefer if she was the dominant one but dominating her would be fun.
>>
>>8770009

No, only big girls who use the potty are allowed to cum. Hands off your privates, now!
>>
File: Serval mya.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Serval mya.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>8769969
Come on, let's try again http://lets.rabb.it/886j/Il6ah8GanC about them insecure ones and such.
>>
>>8770199
NO! I need to cum right now!
>>
>>8770182
How would you dominate her?
>>
File: Rachael stare.png (253KB, 700x988px) Image search: [Google]
Rachael stare.png
253KB, 700x988px
Wish there was a bit more cute good furry posting here.
>>
>>8770214
Are you going to do gay stuff in there?
>>
>>8770232
Tie her up and tell her I'd only untie her after she lets me cum.
>>8770270
That's a good start
>>
>>8770309
What would she be wearing?
>>
>>8770220

Maybe tomorrow if you can prove you can hold your bladder for once.
>>
File: Samus sindoll fur.jpg (245KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Samus sindoll fur.jpg
245KB, 848x1200px
>>8770309
>>
>>8770401
Can I suck your dick?
>>
>>8770322
A short dress that barely covers her plump thighs and ass and of course her stockings.
>>
>>8770436
How would you start anon?
>>
>>8770424

First you have to apologize for being such a brat. Then promise you will try harder to not pee yourself.

Maybe then I'll let you have a small lick.
>>
>>8770501
I'm sorry daddy for being a brat and wetting my panties.
>>
>>8770443
I would grab her head and instruct her to open her mouth. I'd thrust my dick in her mouth making sure she gets the whole shaft lubricated. I'd pull out and turn her to her side so her ass is facing me. Her legs are tied up leaving a tight gap between her thighs. I'd start thrusting between her pussy lips in that thigh gap while groping her breasts.
>>
>>8770547
Would you spank her and call her a slut?
>>
>>8770526

Aaaannnd...?
>>
>>8770571
I promise to make it to the potty.
>>
>>8770568
Yes when I feel her getting wet from being used.
>>
>>8770604
Would she call you daddy?
>>
File: imsodone.gif (2MB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
imsodone.gif
2MB, 499x281px
>mfw i'm feeling even more lonely while reading this thread
>tfw i hug my second pillow and pretend it's someone
>tfw sometimes i even put my human sized teddy's paw on my head to feel as if someone was patting me

Am I pathetic?
>>
File: 2151451.gif (959KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
2151451.gif
959KB, 480x270px
>>8770741
fukk, wrong pic
>>
>>8770585

I can't stay angry at my little girl, I understand accidents can happen. Just try harder for me.
I suppose you can play with my dick for a tiny bit....
>>
>>8770741
Don't worry I do the same, but I just hug the pillow when i go to sleep. In this place I don't feel that lonely, I recommend you get a dog just in case you want more company.
>>
>>8770750

Very pathetic but equally adorable.
>>
>>8771076
Can I wear diapers daddy?
>>
>>8771101

You told me you were ready to graduate from them!
>>
>>8771296
I don't think I'm ready for panties daddy.
>>
>>8771312

You're too old for diapers! People will see them under your skirt. I don't think you're trying hard enough. I'm going to force you to hold your bladder for the rest of today to train you.
>>
>>8771454
Daddy please I can't hold it all day!
>>
>>8768488
You're either very young or have metal problems.
If its the latter seek help.
Or you know, killing yourself works fine too
It'll stop the corruption of those dream just a bit more which is always useful.
>>
New thread
>>8771616
>>8771616
>>
>>8769969
Are you still there dommer? I'm waitin here.
>>
>>8771312
>>8771454
Let's continue here.
>>8771619
>>
>>8771474

You just wet yourself not even an hour ago! You shouldn't need to go again so soon
>>
>>8771764
Daddy I'm sorry it's coming out!
*hiss*
>>
>>8771595
I'm 20 so I assume I'm not that young but not that old either? I have an anxiety disorder but I'm doing my best and working on myself!
>>
>>8771824
sure you are
Thread posts: 357
Thread images: 126

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.