[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slut Succubus Nun Quest #2! You were but a pervy twenty year

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 366
Thread images: 23

Slut Succubus Nun Quest #2!

You were but a pervy twenty year old Nun who enjoyed the carnal pleasures of the flesh just a few days ago! Now you've been turned into a succubus by an Incubus!

Last time at the beginning of your adventure you masturbated in the main chamber of the church you work and live in then to satisfy your tastes you went to the forest and fucked some wolves and feral wolffolk, when you returned to the village you went to the apothecary to get some contraceptive tea to rid you of any possible wolf children. The next day you went to the barracks for some safe fun with the guards and spent the whole day there getting your pussy plowed. The following day your sisters and father hadn't returned from their trip to the town nearby so you gathered some of your adventurer friends, you picked Tirelle a rogue and a wolf loving mother, David a one arm human with good sword play and Allen a walking tank with a sledgehammer, in the way to search for your coworkers you teased Tirelle and her son so much you ended up fucking them both and then had them fuck each other while you watched, the next day you found traces of your people and went to find them with your friends. The trail lead you to a bandit fortress where you captured two female bandits and killed the male sentries, inside the three buildings you found bandits fucking and a tower equipped with a bedroom, library and chemistry lab and on the last building you found the Incubus and his mother who were the responsible for kidnapping your people and using the bandits to make children, you then fucked him but were overpowered and brought to help to be turned into a succubus. We stopped after you decided your spells and body mods.
>>
>>8713487
Here are your spells!
SPELLS:
>Arouse: Arouse the target and leave him susceptible to seduction.
>Manipulate: Change a person's thoughts to either lower inhibitions, trick them into doing something or anything.
>Cloak: Change into your old human form or modify your human appearance to your liking to hide your demonic appearance.
>Ball Buster: Apply great pleasure to the targets genitals to stun the target.
>Memory Hole: forget the past x minutes, overuse can lead to dementia and it isn't as effective with strong willed people
BODY MODS
>Receptive Womb: you can be impregnated by anything living and the offspring will resemble the father or both parents at choice.
>Soothing Touch: Heal and arouse the target upon skin to skin physical contact
>>
File: Your First Son (minus horns).png (318KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
Your First Son (minus horns).png
318KB, 600x484px
>>8713574
Now.
Lets continue your adventure!

Well
If the baby's coming as fast as he said you'd do well to have him here right now and not have him weight you down later, so you head to your pile of pillows and plop down onto it to snooze while the baby arrives. You can't quite recall what's going on during your sleep but you feel... Full, heavy but your sleep addled mind can't register it until a sharp pain wells up at your belly, you're shocked awake by pain as you feel waves of pain crashing against you, your hands and feet trembling due to the pain then as fast as the pain came, pleasure follows, you feel your baby move and writhe withing you as it makes his way out, a normal woman would feel pain but you only feel pleasure and some slight soreness inside you as the baby moves, as you see feel his head near your labia the pleasure becomes stronger making your toes curl and the strange feeling, you moan in orgasmic bliss as the baby crowns, seconds later he uses his own hands to help in his birth which only adds to immense pleasure you're feeling, your legs tremble intensely as he slips out of you, looking down with warm eyes you can't help but feel love for him, your chest swelling with unexplainable motherly pride as he stands and grows in only seconds, already at the age of seven when you regain you composure and ride out the remaining pleasure of your orgasm.
When do you stop the growth?
At what age?
>Write-in
>>
Glad to see you back OP.

>>8713633
>Inb4 long line of /ss/ posts.

The baby grows up to 17-20 year old men. Well endowed.
>>
File: Your son(minus horns).jpg (28KB, 352x550px) Image search: [Google]
Your son(minus horns).jpg
28KB, 352x550px
>>8714326
Welcome Back Anon!
Sorry for taking so long, was playing some vidya with a friend while waiting. (Still am)

====
Anyways it's going to be weird if you let him grow to match your age so you sit back and wait for him to look about eighteen before commanding him to stop. Immediately his growth stops and almost trips sometimes as he gets adjusted to his new height and weight, you can't help but blush when you see the sizeable tool between his legs, how long is it? Twelve? More? Who knows! But you don't care, it's big and that's all that matters. His first words are "Hi mom" before getting on all fours and crawling to your breasts to feed. As soon as his lips wrap around your nipples you feel your own milk dribbling out of your breasts and the extra milk dripping onto his chin and your breasts, you didn't feel like you were lactating or anything but who cares? You're a demon now and it's probably normal. After a few minutes your son detaches himself from your breasts and plops onto the pillows beside you hugging you close, his muscles swelling up, same as his cock and balls, he's grown a few inches in height after the last bits of transformation are done.
What do you do now?
>Go to the human world
>Get your son working on giving him a brother/sister
>Sleep for x time
>Write-in
>>
Hopefully people realize your back.

>>8715209
We should keep to our plan. Head back to the human world, and pay a visit to our old party. David, and Allen promised a dicking, and Tirelle must have a different lifestyle now. Buck must be missing us. See what the church people are like now.

How long has it been in the real world? Days? Weeks? Months?

What's our inventory like? Do we have the gold robbed from the church folk?
>>
>>8715873
Sorry I should maybe make something priority.

Should probably start with Tirelle... And dog dick son.
>>
>>8715873
A few days but the church must be deserted right now because of what happened with the Incubus and the other nuns and priest since he took them here
Nope, you don't have anything, you're buck naked
>>
>>8715209
Is it weird for some demons to have humans morals, or act for the general good? What about our son?
>>
>>8716033
>since he took them here

Didn't our party deal with that? The wole point of fucking him was to keep him distracted as the party took the priests away, in which IIRC, they got a 90. So the priest must be safe in the human world.
>>
>>8716073
Well
Kids born from demons normally resemble the parents way of thinking and it's not weird for humans turned succubus but those morals soon dissipate thanks to the way of life Succubi and Incubi have
Demons "born" in hell definitely don't have the same morals as you, they're more mischievous and goal oriented and tend to screw around with humans
>>8716136
Thanks to that 90 they managed to subdue the succubus and let Tirelle and u stab him
>>
>>8716281
>Thanks to that 90 they managed to subdue the succubus and let Tirelle and u stab him

Ok, so he draged the nuns and priests here anyway? Damn.

Well, the church is ours now, I suppoce...
>>
>>8715953
So
Tirelle and her kid, they mostly stay at the Inn but if you leave now you won't have any clothes on the human world, with you're cloak spell you would pass for a normal person albeit naked and really alluring, might get you in trouble if any horny homeless men see you
>>
>>8713487
And i forgot to post the archive
https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/8611762/
And the passive abilities but that's okay
PASSIVE ABILITIES
>Allure: Everyone finds you attractive no matter how you look
>Pheromones: Really slow arousal build up in a defined aoe
>Lovely Aura: People like you more and more in a romantic and friendly way the more time you spend with them
>Sensory Overload: When intimate your partner finds sex and any other contact much more intense
>>
>>8716646
Go to the church for your things.
>>
>>8716033
I guess we should teleport to the nunnery then, and get some new duds. Perhaps a short dress, no underwear. Unless we're not allowed to step foot inside the church now.

>>8716646
We should then do this, once we have clothes.

Fucking random homeless men sound like fun, but we're not desperate for dick yet.

>>8716342
It's kinda useless to us now, if a future preist comes to take over, we could work on corrupting him into a human tool. Assuming he's low enough willpowered.
>>
>>8716886
Appear on the church to get our clothes.
>>
>>8715209
Go to the human world for oour little planned trist.
>>
>>8716756
>>8716886
>>8716987
>>8716917

You close your eyes and imagine your room in the church, the plain stone ceiling after waking up, those nice rays of sunlight creeping through the window... Suddenly a cool breeze makes your nipples stand up from the slight cold as you shudder at the sudden change of climate, when you open your eyes you see the back door of the church in front of you, the soft grass crushed under your...hooves?
Holy Poop!
You have hooves! How the fuck did you not notice sooner?
Anyways
You brush the discovery of your newfound hooves aside and head to the door but before you can do anything you hear your son's voice from inside your head.
"Hey mom, can I go with you? There's not much to do here?"
What do you say?
>Yeah, Sure
>No, it's dangerous
After that
I assume you want to step in to get your clothes?
>>
>>8717088
>hooves
godamnit
How good is "angel" detection to benine demonic forces?
I have a long game idea.
>>
>>8717128
You give off tiny amounts of demonic energy while out so not much right now but the more time you spend in the human world the more energy there is around the area which the angels can easily track when in such big quantities.
>>
>>8717128
I think we can only stay for some days.

>No, it's dangerous

I just want to do a quick chech on our party, maybe to just say goodbye (and fuck)

If we are going to rape people, I suggest we take the demon's tactic and look for bandits.

I want to keep some basic morals, basically don't rape (though with the correct skills I am sure most will just trow themselves at us) or kill innosent people.
>>
>>8717088
If he promises to keep his dick in some church pants, and his cloak on. He can come along.

Is he loyal to his mother, or will he immediately break any promises?
>>
>>8717310
>I just want to do a quick chech on our party, maybe to just say goodbye (and fuck)

I have no problems with our son following us after this.
>>
>>8717346
He's loyal to you and his father, thanks to you he's alive so he won't betray you anytime soon
He probably only disobey if there's a lot of pleasure at stake
>>
>>8717346
>Is he loyal to his mother, or will he immediately break any promises?

I suppoce that he is loyal.

>>8716281
>Kids born from demons normally resemble the parents way of thinking and it's not weird for humans turned succubus but those morals soon dissipate thanks to the way of life Succubi and Incubi have
>Demons "born" in hell definitely don't have the same morals as you, they're more mischievous and goal oriented and tend to screw around with humans
>>
>>8717260
Ok, idea 1 won't work then. Leave him there for now and go it alone.
Grab out old nun uniform and head out for the wolfboy and his mother shortly after. No stops.
>>
>>8717392
I messed up that bit
Kids born from humans turned demons or demons

Demons "born" in hell refers to those that just "spawn" in hell
>>
>>8717391
Mention that we can't take him yet, we need to get things "set up" first.
>>
>>8717346
>>8717310
>>8717352
>>8717457
>>8717565
So i guess you're letting him stay back while you get Tirelle and Valon all worked up
>>
>>8717644
Stay back in your demonic room
>>
File: Your room.jpg (925KB, 2904x1935px) Image search: [Google]
Your room.jpg
925KB, 2904x1935px
>>8717644
You decline your son's question by telling him that it's not safe yet but you'll let him know when he can accompany you. Donning your cloak you see as your skin starts to change color, you leg fur growing back into your skin dissappearing after a few seconds, your hooves twisting and reforming into your normal feet, and last but not least, your tiny nubs on your head receeding back in. With the transformation done you step in the church and head to your room, as you walk the corridor leading to your room you start feeling hot, looking yourself over you see your human skin start to melt off to show your now normal purple skin below, fur already growing back and your feet cracking and twisting into hooves once more, in the little time you've spent here your cloak has already been destroyed, shit. You quickly walk to your room only to find a bouquet of white flowers lying on your bed underneath a small wooden cross with your name etched on it.
The heat is now gone after destroying your cloak.
What do you do?
>Take all the clothes we can
>Only take our robe
>Take clothes and Cross
Are you grabbing anything for your kid?
If yes you'll have to go to the father's room.
>>
>>8718496
>purple skin
I thought we were red?
Cloths and cross (holy succubus), including nun outfit
We'll get the boy something later, it seems dangerous to linger here.
>>
>>8718496
>Take all the clothes we can, in a box, you can dress outside, where they won't burn.
>Look at the cross "...Well, I apreciate the gesture..."

Don't grab the cross, it will probably just burn us. Unless, OP, is it weird for a demon to use or adquire holy powers?
>>
>>8718641
>>8718666
You know what? Fuck it, grab the cross, if it burns try to grab it upside down.

Also, I personally like more purple skin.
>>
The hooves are the biggest turn off for me, but only because I worked on a ranch for a year and know that they are rancid horrid things

eventually we'll hopefully be unlocking those sweet ass heel spikes.

>>8718641
>>8718666
>>8718732
if it burns to touch, leave it.
it may also act as an alarm system to angelic powers to let them know a sacred place is being tampered with.
>>
>>8718641
Must've mixed it up with something
But yeah
Red!
>>8718641
>>8718666
>>8718732
You search your roam for anything to store all of your clothes in to dress outside since you don't know what will happen if you put em on right now. With the decently sized chest below your bed that you never used you pour all of your clothes into it except the Nun robe that you'll carry to put it on faster, once everything is packed you throw the robe over your shoulder and reach for the cross but as soon as you touch it a burning pain sets in your hand which makes you drop it, using your nun robe as a globe you take it and put it upside down which immediately cools it but vibrates for half a second before stopping, then you make for the exit to start dressing up. When you've made it outside you don't waste anymore time and you put the robes on, after settling into them you can't help but feel... Uncomfortable... You've wore them for a long time but for some reason you don't like how it feels now. Are you fine with keeping them on?
>Yes
>No
>Write-in outfit if you're changing into something else
After putting on your clothes and cloak where are you going?
>Write-in
>>
>>8718496
Take the cross, and clothes it could be used as a ironic dildo if useless, later.

Put on the best form fitting nun outfit, and head out the backdoor. Check on the party, and get some dick.
>>
>>8719057
Use demon majik to make it a bit more... tantalizing perhaps?
>>
>>8719125
You don't have any spells to change an item to your will
>>
>>8719171
I suppose we'll have to make something new or modify it at a later time.
Would wearing it allow it to absorb any energies?
>>
>>8719238
Nope
It's just a piece of clothing
>>
>>8719275
Change into something slutty then since I feel we're being bent in a direction or at least warned about something.
Maybe keep the habit on.
>>
>>8719057
>This piece of clothing obviously doesn't keep up with your new needs, discard it for another lewder set clothes. (We should have something lewd with a religious theme, right? We are a slut nun, after all)
>Check on your party.
>>
File: Tavern Clothes.jpg (60KB, 736x1308px) Image search: [Google]
Tavern Clothes.jpg
60KB, 736x1308px
>>8719318
>>8719336
This will not do! Absolutely not!
You discard your robe and enjoy the breeze on your bare body for a few seconds before taking out some more slutty clothes to match with your new way of life. That "dress" you got from that coastal trader that passed by a few times, pretty short ending at your upper thighs, if you bent forwards too much anyone would be able to see your lack of underwear, and a fancy looking corset that some of the nobility use to show off your cleavage and breasts, overall it looks something that a sleazy barmaid would use, but you like it, it's both slutty and enticing.
With your clothes in order you cast your cloak again and transform into your human form.
What's the plan for your friends? Take a peek through the window to check?
>Just waltz in like you own the place
>Feint being tired and in distress, say you barely managed to escape from the demon
>Just a simple Hi! Will do
>Write-in
And are you going for everyone or only certain people.
>>
>>8719527
Check on MILF and wolfling son to make sure they're alone then hit with a douse of arousal and enjoy their decadent sin.

At this stage and with walls broken down we can lay on some manipulation to get things started.

After we get the primary goal out of the way we can sow seeds and manipulation lightly through the town with a few quickies, oral, and hand jobs

then lastly visit our wolf friend. He'll have a part to play too.
>>
>>8719527
>Wait for when they are alone, be it in they rooms or in the alleys, you promised David and Allen to fug, Tirelle could probably use some fun, too. Though the important part is to let them know that you are fine. If they ask about how you escaped or about you becoming a demon, well, no need to hide it.
>>
>>8719584
>>8719674
I can mix these for Tirelle and her son then after that you can visit Allen and David
>>
>>8719674
>>8719584
Can this be combined? If us revealing our nature is a problem we can erase their memories. Unless, that anon doesn't want to interact with the party directly, in which case, just change my vote to his.
>>
>>8719721
You can erase them but they'll forget they fucked and sinned
>>
Keep in human form
whisper manipulation
come next post I will reveal my plot to you all
>>
>>8719527
Just walk in, and say hi.

We go for everyone.

>>8719584
Like this guy's plan with Tirelle.

David, and Allen promised a fuck, and that is going to happen.

Then our faithful wolf, Buck. I bet he's in that pack again, so maybe save him/them for last. I wonder if the wolves will be manipulated if we fuck them long enough.

>>8719674
Maybe hide the fact that we are a demon for now... We act like we tricked the devil out of hell, or that angels saved us.
>>
File: 1386085029851.jpg (395KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1386085029851.jpg
395KB, 800x600px
>>8713487
>ctrl+F "slutcubus"
>0 results
>>
>>8719741
Well, it is the only safe way to have our fun.
The other option is to just arouse them until they fuck somebody.
>>
>>8719584
seems good
>>
>>8719777
>>8719584
So Tirelle first?
>>
>>8719922
Seems pretty unanimous.
>>
>>8719922

>>8719777
Check my trips. It knows best.
>>
File: Valon.png (379KB, 613x824px) Image search: [Google]
Valon.png
379KB, 613x824px
(apologies for taking so long, i was looking for a certain doujin of straight shota wolf boy)
>>8719584
>>8719777
>>8719918
You feel like paying a visit to Tirelle and Valon first so you head to the inn, you get a few surprised looks along the way of some of the men you know, you understand them though, they thought you dead or worse and yet here you stand but you pay them no mind and walk to the inn. Creeping through the window you don't see them so they're either taking a bath or sleeping given the setting sun, David, Allen and Denam all sharing some food, David and Allen seem to be comforting Denam who looks pretty down, it's no surprise though, given how he liked you in a romantic way and wanted you to live with him. You walk around the building to look for the window that gives the people in the bath a look of the forest and sure enough you find Tirelle and Valon taking a bath and nothing more, things are pretty family friendly it looks like.
What do you do?
>Cast Arouse on both
>Manipulate them into wanting sex
>Look at what they do
>Enter through the window naked with or without cloak
>Write-in
>>
>>8720505
Watch them for a few minutes. Valon's old enough to wash himself without needing his mother, somethings going on in there...

After a few minutes, if nothing happens cast an arousal spell.

If something does happen enter through the window with our clothes, and cloak still on.

>>8719776
Okay Anon. I'll bite, what's this plan of yours?
>>
>>8720505
bit more direct than I was hoping for, but lets get started...
>see what they do
If no lewd or light lewd
>cast arouse (subtly if possible)
>manipulate into sex

Since I have to go to bed soon here's my grand plot:
We love wolf cock, everyone should. It's the best.
So to start things off, we manipulate these two to be more and more sexually involved. Awaken the kids inner beast.
Then we whisper to him and implant the idea that after a good bit of adventuring he start a church. A canine church on the glory of nature spirit and naturally wolf cock.
When we go around town after this, we etch whispers that canine sex is sublime, get the town hooked on knot and fortune cookie.
Effectively causing the church to have a decent foundation.
We visit out canine friend, hopefully a bit of demonic influence rubs off. Just a bit. This gives the town good relationships with the local pack to further entrench things.
We rest up and return years later seeing how things are going.
Since a god is only as good as his believers and is as powerful as he is worshipped, we travel spreading the word as the patron slut until enough power accumulates and a new god is spawned legitimizing the church.
Then we fuck it.

also roll
>>
>>8720505
Wasn't the plan to stay hidden? Oh, well, fuck it.

>Enter through the window naked with coat (only the coat)

If things go wrong we can always just erase memories and make them stay aroused.

OP, has any demon anounced they were one publicy? Did it ever end well? Will we have to deal with half or more of the town following us with torches and farming tools if we were to do so?
>>
>>8720702
I'll roll for that tasty plot too since you fucked up
also goddess end game?
>>
>>8720799
>99
Well damn
You can get away with all of that
But if someone wants to suggest anything else go ahead, its a guaranteed success
>>
>>8720682
If somethings happening it already did unfortunately, she's behind his back washing him while he just stands there
>>
>>8720748
Nope, only when angels find them, they get sent back to hell and can't leave for a certain amount of time
Yes
Unless you're known for being nice as a demon but since you're basically new you're probably going to get lynched
>>
>>8720851
Walk in emitting an aura of lewdness just admiring the scenery, answer with a few half truths any questions they have, then nature should take course again.

>>8720819
...well at least we have an end goal now
>>
>>8720912
>>8720748
>>8720702
>>8720682
So
2 for entering and arousing
And
2 for looking through then casting spells
Need a tie breaker
>>
>>8721034
Evens:
Bust in like an unannounced sex crazed loon

Odds:
Voyer then cast and strut in at the "right" moment
>>
File: Screenshot_20170413-002709~01.png (1MB, 720x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170413-002709~01.png
1MB, 720x1141px
Rolling for it
Two!
Peeking and casting
>>
>>8720702
>>8720799
>>8720819
Fuck yes thank you for saving that!

Hope we can go through with it and that everyone's down at least for a basic outline. Also hope we can pick up a few more players.

I have to head to bed now, but cheers OP and players. Hope the story posts are nice and meaty. Don't forget to reread and spellcheck before posting though.

See you perverts tomorrow.
>>
>>8721172
There are 3(maybe 4) active players, i think, that's good for me
And I will Anon don'tchu worry

Just a warning to the other anons but the next post might take a while im cooking dinner again
>>
>>8720702
Sir... Good plan sir. I'm okay with most of this, maybe check in every year to spread the good word.

Can we level up our succubus skills to the point where we just transform humans into half human half wolves? How do we level up?

Lo, every human father, and son wants to be closer to Almighty canine lord in body, and soul. Every human mother, and daughter wants to be blessed by the great wolf cock, and seed...
>>
>>8720702
>>8720799
>>8720819
I would like to use this to make our public image great, having fun with the followers from time to time. Also, I suppoce we could add other things appart from wolfs with our influence, furter increasing our public approbal.

Mmm, and I suppoce we could talk the incubus and succubus into freeing the nuns and priest so we can use them for this new religion?

But that would probably go more into succubus sex cult and we would get exterminated by angels...

Oh, I know, we can convince them to use the nuns and priests since they can help with the religion without bringing the angels attention and because they are 'old friends', maybe as a way to repay us for a favor? But I can't think of anything that they would want other tham more people for bredding, and they already have those. Still, that 99... maybe it is enough for them to be on the right mood?
>>
>>8721426
>maybe it is enough for them to be on the right mood?

Like, they wanting to give us a gift or something like that.
>>
You niggers need to start speaking English
It feels like I'm reading aerisdies comments for half the posts here
>>
>>8720682
>>8720702
You'd rather not completely spook them by busting in unannounced so you make yourself comfortable from outside the window and continue peeking for any lewd incestuous action, but before anything happens Valon starts changing in front of you! He grows a few inches more, his facial structure develops by a couple of years and fur grows around his hands and forearms, from his feet to his knee and a tuft of fur bursts in his chest making a sort of collar around his collarbone and back, and his cute dick growing a few inches longer while his balls swell up, meanwhile Tirelle looks in absolute excitement as her big boy grows, she walks in front of him and hugs him close, a few prideful tears rolling down her cheeks. Feeling like this is the perfect moment you wave your fingers and utter some words that just come naturally and cast the arouse spell on the lovebirds, the effect is immediate and you see both of their cheeks grow red and look at each other with hungry eyes, Valon's the first to act by reaching to grope his mother before getting on his toes to kiss her pushing her against the wall as they explore each other's mouth "Valon...no, we mustn't" she pleads as her son starts trailing his way down with kisses "Mom..." "Please" he begs, Tirelle doesn't put up any resistance though.
What do you do?
>Let things happen
>Cast Manipulation and speed things up
>Burst in to help
>Write-in
>>
>>8721389
When you're done influencing the town and after reporting in your doings incubro will decide if that was enough to give you your new stuff
>>
>>8721980
>Manipulate, and speed things up.

Make her beg for the dick, and start masturbating as things get hotter.
>>
>>8722178
What're you making her do? What are you whispering into her head? Make her think about her son's delicious wolf cock?
>>
>>8722229
Basically... Just whipser that she wants the Dog dick. That it's the most natural thing in the world to want it.
>>
>>8722357
I'll finish it tomorrow anon, I'm tired and I've been going to sleep really late these past couple of days so I'm turning in early tonight
G'night Anon
>>
>>8722496
Good night OP.
>>
>>8723511
>>
morning
>>
>>8722357
>>8722178
>>8722357
Casting Manipulation on the already weak mother it's fairly easy, once you start hearing her racing thoughts you knows it's time to act, using her own thoughts about how she shouldn't, how she'll just find another wolf outside of town, you easily turn them around and form new ones telling her, why should she wait for more wolf cock? She has her own right here and she could even get more if she'd allow it, her reaction is immediate not even five seconds pass before she's spreading her legs for her son that now has his head nestled between them, her hand roams through his hair as she calls out her name in between moans, Valon's tongue eagerly lapping around her entrance his fingers teasing and pinching her little nub above her lips, after a few more minutes she craves for more lifting up a confused Valon before lifting one of her legs over his shoulder while facing him, Valon doesn't waste any time and lines himself up before plunging into his mother's canal. They can't have all the fun right? Hiking up your dress to easily get at your bare pussy to stroke some pleasure into you while you watch the incestuous couple go at it, your hands expertly teasing your most sensitive spots while the other squeezes your clit drawing intense waves of pleasure into you, meanwhile Valon and his mother have sped up the tempo, his thrusts now faster while sucking on Tirelle's breasts driving moans and pleads to Valon to go faster, Tirelle's eyes roam across her son's body that lies pressed against her, running her hands across his body taking in every bit of him as he pounds into her cunt, soon you see Tirelle's legs jerk erratically and kiss her son to muffle her orgasmic wail, meanwhile you spot Valon's knot start to swell as he pulls out of his mother only to plunge back in less than a second later, a few seconds later he's hilted inside her with his knot fully swollen and shooting ropes of seed that coat the walls of Tirelle's cervix.
>>
>>8728016
Just as you reach and ride down your orgasm you hear Tirelle think she'll have to take another trip to the apothecary just in case she's fertile again for some reason, could be the aftermath of that demon magic who knows? Meanwhile Valon keeps his own cock buried inside her, throbbing from time to time as he releases more sperm into his mother, after a few seconds they both fall down onto the floor with Valon on the floor and Tirelle straddling him with his penis still inside of her.
What do you do?
>Manipulate: No that would be bad, how is Valon going to get a sibling like that?
>Manipulate: Fuck that tea and its cramps, you'll get one of those fertility and quantity potions that you've heard people talk about
>Bust in
>Keep watching
>Walk into the inn
>>
File: f0df9c7c4f75f0b190a40916a891e940.jpg (677KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
f0df9c7c4f75f0b190a40916a891e940.jpg
677KB, 1024x717px
>>8728016
I keep forgetting the images
FUCK
It may not look like them or the scene but it was the closes i could find, there's barely any wolf boy shota x human woman if any
>>
>>8728125
Manipulate Tirelle.
>The tea is unnatural. Just let whatever happens happen, and bask in the feeling of a full womb.

Manipulate Valon.
>I want a new baby brother, or sister. Take the initiative, and encourage mom into making a new one. Better yet why stop at mom?
>>
File: Impreg.jpg (304KB, 1280x1448px) Image search: [Google]
Impreg.jpg
304KB, 1280x1448px
>>8728455
No, such thoughts will not do, since you have Tirelle's mind already on hold you shove your own thoughts in saying how that tea cannot be natural and those cramps just aren't worth it, it would be much better if you'd just let things happen naturally, for now just enjoy the feeling of Valon's sperm inside you. Tirelle smiles and looks down at him while her hands run across her lower abdomen where her womb would be before leaning down to kiss Valon. With the seed planted for an incestuous offspring you tap out from Tirelle's mind and cast the spell once more targeting Valon, his thoughts are more calm than those of his mother, revolving around sex, being together and maybe having a son/brother or a daughter/sister, easily enough you rearrange his thoughts to make him want a sibling, not just hope for one but actually desiring one, and with his mother in the state she's in she'll be easy to coax into conceiving one when the mood is right if she isn't already on the path to it, and you should probably steer her away from any trips to the apothecary too, and yeah... Why stop at mom? You're a handsome young boy, surely you would be able to hookup with any girl your age or mom's. Valon shudders as his new thoughts set in, running his hands above her lips and trailing upwards to meet her mother's hand.
"Can we make me a brother or a sister mom?"
Tirelle just looks at him with a warm smile and tells him to wait and see if this one takes, then the two share another kiss before Valon starts bucking his hips once more.
What do you do?
>Your job here is done. They've sinned, let's go look for David, Allen and Denam
>Get started on fucking the whole town
>Write-in
>>
>>8729086
>>Get started on fucking the whole town (not a vote)

This mean staring with >>8720702 or literally fucking the whole town? Or is it to go and search for peoples in alleys, sleeping alone, and the like?
>>
Hopefully more people come by later tonight.

>>8729086
>Let's head back to the front, and say hello to the boys.

How much demon energy do we discharge every spell we make? We might want to keep track of how much heat we build up in the area, every time we cast.
>>
>>8729356
Yeah
Someone suggested that you go around fucking the townspeople while planting ideas about knots and fortune cookies, i believe so you would go around town fucking and manipulating people
>>8729393
Only a bit more than the one you normally discharge, it's not much but with constant and really heavy use it would be a problem
>>
>>8729086
>Let's head back to the front, and say hello to the boys.

First lets deal with out teammates, then we can fuck the town. (Should we bring our son for the last part)
>>
>>8729530
You're just walking in and saying hi right?
>>
>>8729603
Maybe we can tell them to talk in a private room?
That way we can see how they react to us being a demon, delete their memories if they don't react well, and fuck them (with help of manipulation if needed)

Ask the others anons, though.

Just walking and saying hi seems like a bad idea.
>>
>>8729736
You don't know how they would react to seeing your true self and revealing your self to everyone here would be a bad idea so it would be best to single them out in a room. Walking back to the front door you adjust your clothes and slowly open the door to draw the least attention possible, then walking towards the lower rooms without doing any noise you lean against the door frame of one of the rooms and wait for them to notice you, Denam is the first to notice and promptly alerts the other two who are just as surprised as him to see you, they all quickly stand up and walk to you with cautious steps, seeing them approach you enter the room while ushering them closer with your index finger as you enter the room.
They'll be here any second now.
What do you do?
>Strip
>Strip clothes and cloak
>Pull up Skirt and bend over
>Write-in
>>
>>8730275
>Pull up Skirt and bend over
>Use manipulation and arouse so they don't question it and start fucking if needed.
>>
>>8730479
I gotta leave for a while, need to buy some essentials from Walmart
>>
>>8730275
>Just cloak.
They must be anxious about suddenly finding out their party leader is alive. We need them calmed, for best manipulation.

Talk to them about surviving hell, and hint that we didn't get away completely free, then bend over, and uncloak.

>>8730833
Don't forget the condoms, peanut butter, and dog treats.
>>
>>8730275
Sit pretty and ready and how you've been longing for their cocks while in a suggestive pose.
Do not mention hell, the church, being a succubus, any of that shit.

>>8729086
>Get home
>No one bothered to whisper thoughts of starting up the church
>just the low hanging incest fruit
>>
>>8731805
>...

It is not like we can't still do that.

IIRC, the plan is that he starts the church after going for some adventures, maybe so that he is older when he starts it.

I think that we could start the manipulation after this kf we wanted to, and we can also manipulate the entire town into liking wolves.
>>
>>8731805
>>Low hanging fruit.
Sir... We need to turn these people into degenerates, before any church can be started. We'll sow the seeds, then offer salvation.
>>
>>8731957
>>8731977
don't we at least need to put the idea into his head in some shape?
>>
Op here
>>8731805
>>8731673
>>8730479
Um
Pretty opposite choices here
>>
>>8732209
I'm fine with whatever as long as we don't go blabbing about demons or the underworld and the others are kind of close.

Roll a dice on the other two maybe?
>>
>>8731805
>>8731673
1 for revealing you're a demon now
2 for just sitting pretty and getting them into you
>>
File: Screenshot_20170413-173027~01.png (1MB, 720x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170413-173027~01.png
1MB, 720x1125px
>>8732464
1!
Do you manipulate them into thinking about anything while they fuck you?
Or pour any ideas into their head?
>>
>>8732509
FUCK

>Or pour any ideas into their head?
None other than "if she's this good at fucking and prefers canine companionship, what are we missing" with a finish of "Next time try a cookie, they're even hotter and wetter... tighter too..."
>>
>>8732561
Um
Are you saying the last bit when you're done with them? Or are you making them think that?
>>
>>8732859
Make them think the first part during, say the last part after.
>>
File: Fucked Silly.jpg (241KB, 740x1035px) Image search: [Google]
Fucked Silly.jpg
241KB, 740x1035px
>>8732561
>>8732883
As you hear their steps get closer to the door you sit at the edge of the bed with your legs spread open slightly for the boys, just seconds after they burst into the room you start getting showered in questions as Denam walks over to hug you, he's clearly missed you. But just as he detaches from your body you cast off your Cloak, as your human skin drips off you start going on about your fake story of how you overpowered the demon and managed to escape, but such a feat didn't come without consequences, as you finish your explanation your hooves have already reformed and your lower fur same as your tail have spouted again, the boys not knowing what to do just stand there dumbfounded but when you bend over the bed and spread your lips for them they eagerly start undressing to get a shot at you, you let Denam take your pussy when he's positioned himself below you on the bed while Allen takes your ass and David kneeling next to you with your mouth wrapped around his cock. As they eagerly start pistoning into you your vision starts to fade, the only thing you can feel is the pleasure of their cocks rubbing against your walls while the taste of David's cock and precum linger in your mouth, flashing images follow, you see them standing before you with their cocks out as their seed falls onto your face and breasts, your breasts being squashed against Allen's muscular chest while Denam pounds your ass from behind, sandwiched between them, your legs over David's shoulders with his cock buried deep inside you, you inner walls and body covered in sperm. During one of your blackouts you feel their thoughts floating with yours, seizing the opportunity you start rearranging them once more, if she's this good and she likes to fuck wolves and whatnot, are we missing anything from them too? You don't get much of a reaction since you're too lost in the pleasure to focus but you're sure it worked.
>>
>>8734330
When you come to your senses you see each guy enter you one by one to shoot a final load inside you before collapsing next to you on the bed, the sticky and wet sheets clinging to you, between pants you whisper to them that you heard what they were thinking, next time they should try a wolf's or a dog's cookie, they're even hotter, wetter and tighter too than normal women, you're sure they would enjoy it and they can think about you while they do so, there's a pack nearby the forest behind the church if they ever need a quick fuck, you feel them think about it a little before you pop in and make sure they take your advice before casting off the spell, they all fall asleep shortly after it though. Now you're covered in semen and have a womb full of sperm too.
What do you do?
>Take their clothes, leave through the window and call your Son to clean you up
>Visit Tirelle in her room to plan the beasty seed in her son (Write-in what are you telling him)
>Summon son and get started on the town
>Go to Hell
>Write-in
>>
>>8734330
>you start going on about your fake story of how you overpowered the demon and managed to escape, but such a feat didn't come without consequences

kek. I didn't want to tell them, but I am fine with that version.

OP, should we use manipulation to make sure they don't tell anyone, or they already won't?

>>8734584
Are we already leaving dangerous levels of dark energy?

The inccubus not only said that we shouldn't be here for too long, but also that we shouldn't fuck too many people.

Also, anons, what if we bring our son, visit Tirelle and Valon, tell her the same story, fun the four of us fuck, and plant the seed for the church?

Also, did we get anything from all that fucking? IIRC, you still didn't explain how we level up.
>>
>>8734819
Lvl up happens in Hell if Incubro deems your actions good enough
Not yet, you've only had a foursome and casted your basic spells
Probably not, because you fucked their brains out

Also i forgot to mention that you're probably pregnant, you can choose from who tho or discard the pregnancy if you'd prefer
>>
>>8734966
Let's have Denam's child.

>Lvl up happens in Hell if Incubro deems your actions good enough

Will we eventually be able to manage vital energy or whatever we need to level up and do it ourselves? Would something happen if we become more powerful that Incubro?
>>
>>8734584
whisper the suggestion of a church into the dog lads thoughts. A simple "mom loves this, I bet other people do too" should work.
Maybe fuck him while his mother sleeps so he's half awake as we lavish praise on him about how to properly worship cock?

Then we go back to not!hell and rest up/ spin the clock forward.
>>
>>8735093
>Then we go back to not!hell and rest up/ spin the clock forward.

I am fine with everything else, but wouldn't it be better if we start making the town more interested in canines? (By fucking with people's minds while fucking them.)

We could also use the chance to show the world to our son.
>>
>>8735155
I thought we had already toured the town? If not, a quick tour so as not to draw the ire of angles.
Maybe send our son to earth when we get back to be BFFs with dog boy during his adolescence
>>
>>8735221
>Maybe send our son to earth when we get back to be BFFs with dog boy during his adolescence

Not a good idea, he is an inccubus, angels will come.

Better to just make the tour with him.

Also, if we wanted to, we could go on adventures, the angels will only come if we stay in one place, we could do as the succubus and inccubus and fuck bandits, we could also fuck animal people, canines included.
>>
>>8735363
You would leave behind a small trail if energy tho, not much mind you but still
>>
>>8735363
Fuck tour is for when we come back and to establish new church outposts. I'd rather not get the son involved right now and do the seed laying outselves to make it more personal. After all he's never rammed a cookie before so how could he convince others the wonders of dog parts?
>>
>>8735391
And going from place to place teletrasporting from hell to the human world?

Example: town, small adventure, back to hell, back to town, small adveture somewhere else, repeat.
>>
>>8735093
>>8735155
Sensing traces of your magic above your room you recast Manipulate above you and hear Valon's thoughts once more, he's thinking about how his siblings will look like the most? Like him? His mom? Will his mom let him have brotherly fun with them? Chuckling to yourself about your attempts working you start molding his thoughts once more to say if his mother likes this so much surely more people will too! He'll have to teach them to learn to love it when he has the chance!
Now to spread thoughts about Knots and Fortune Cookies
With a 99?
>>
>>8735484
Yes
Going to put a whole new light on mans best friend with this
And don't forget to cap it off with visiting Duke or whatever the name of our wolf companion was one last time to maybe have a small touch of infernal power rub off on him. He's going to need to educate his pack on the wonders of easy pink flesh after all.
>>
>>8735484
>With a 99?

Will this waste that 99?

I mean, if we do this, the 99 won't aplie to the rest of the plan?

Or it won't be needed?
>>
>>8735661
This is the last part of phase 1 and arguably the most important. I don't see the problem?
We've accomplished and are going to accomplish a lot with it.
>>
>>8735661
The 99 is for influencing the whole town into dog/wolf cock/pussy
Beck on the other hand would need a spell or a detailed process on how you want to corrupt him into a lesser demon
>>
>>8735700
Ok, shall we 'spread thoughts about Knots and Fortune Cookies' with our son?

Even if he doesn't do anything, we can show him the town or come along. He said he was bored in hell.
>>
>>8735776
he doesn't know anything about that though, but it does make converting the woman a challenge otherwise... I call for a roll.
>>
>>8735728
>The 99 is for influencing the whole town into dog/wolf cock/pussy

Like mass manipulation? Moddeling the enture town's thoughts while fucking everybody we can?

I like it.

>Beck on the other hand would need a spell or a detailed process on how you want to corrupt him into a lesser demon

So angels start comming after him?

No thanks, better to just sex him.
>>
>>8735861
No
Fuck and manipulate one by one until most of the town is into wolf/dog dick and pussy

And
Are you taking your sin with you yes or no?
>>
>>8735850
I will let the other anon do the other 2 rolls, I gtg.

Rolling.
>>
>>8735728
I would think just being in our presence for long enough (IE a good fuck) would be enough to rub a little energy off to make him a pinch smarter and extend his life a little bit.
Don't want people coming after him so I guess we'll let him rest comfortably and die a gud doge then. Better than the China treatment for a day, week, month, or year of power until they catch on.
Maybe just that manipulate whisper to get him and his pack friendlier with the town?
>>
>>8736110
Yeah manipulating his pack would be pretty easy too and could be counted into the 99
>>
>>8736110
>>8736178
Oh and lets call our son (if he's not with us) and have him fuck the beta bitch of the pack as his cherry popper.
Or just visit the pack first and then head back and do the town.
>>
>>8736238
What about a cut away where we call on him and say he can't come into town unless he finds a good bitch to fuck first?

We get to have him fuck a wolf first, experience the joy, and then help us do our deed now that he's in the know.
>>
>>8736110
We can deal with him later, the angels won't get him if we bring him to hell with us.

I just want to let him enjoy a normal life for more, not let him die of age. (And I don't want to sleep in hell that long anyway. Too much wasted time )
>>
>>8736238
I thought you were going to be his first
Are you sure you want a common she wolf to take his virginity?
>>
>>8736344
You can take Beck with you
>>8736317
>>8736238
These also are okay
Take him to the pack to fuck the alpha's mate then bring him to town to help you out
>>
OP here
I'm going to be away for about two hours or so
You guys can plan in what to do until then
>>
>>8736648
>>8736648
I don't think there's much to go over. Seems we go and have our son fuck an alpha bitch to let him experience the joys and then he comes to town with us and we go about our business of influencing the desire for canine cock and pussy (to set groundwork for the church) then pay a visit to Beck and the pack and whisper things to them to get the pack and town behind each other.

It's not like we promised him his virginity anyway and a hole is a hole. Although I'm sure there would certainly be some decadence to taking our firstborns virginity...

Perhaps we can take it, thrust him upon the pack and then work the town until he's finished, but as it stands the occasion isn't too special for him since we're already well used.

Also here's hoping for more depth and detail in the fucking scenes. Hope to see you back soon!
>>
Are there female human/wolf folk or is just males. This sounds like we're leading the world into a eugenics cult. I'm okay with this.

>>8737053
I wonder how the alpha bitch will react to this red thing trying to fuck it. (Unless he's cloaked.)
He might have some trouble getting an Alpha's permission, even with manipulation. Maybe the most beta bitch, and work his way up the ranks.

If OP is overburdened with words, I guess we can shrug it off as the alpha bitch was easy, and the pack easily accepted the taste for dicks, and cunts.

Whatever happens, we need to stay there, and watch him lose his virginity, like a good sex demon mother should do.
>>
>>8737862
I say we are his first, then he can go with the bitch.
>>
>>8738215
>>8737862
Im back
Want me to roll? There's no clear answer about who's going to take his virginity
>>
>>8740369
I guess it can come to a roll.

I'm this guy
>>8737862

And I just threw out some ideas, I won't be upset if we just take his virginity.
>>
>>8737862
And yeah there are female wolf folk
>>
>>8740565
I would prefer to wait for tomorrow for a vote, there's no clear answer by then I'll roll
>>
Sure is a lot of indecisiveness in this quest
>>
>>8745331

I don't think so.

>>8738215
>I say we are his first, then he can go with the bitch.
>>8740565
>And I just threw out some ideas, I won't be upset if we just take his virginity.

One for being him fucking us first, then the pack, and then the town, and one for whatever.

Is there anyone against being his first?
>>
>>8745481
I'd rather wolf pussy, but at this point I just want things to move forward.
>>
>>8745602
Well, the vote is to give him wolf pussy, after we give him ours.

Also,
>>8735984
>84

Will this be used in anything?
>>
>>8745636
how hard he takes the fortune-cookie-pill
>>
>>8745762
>>8745636
Well
>99
This is for corrupting the town and taking his virginity then giving the wolf pussy pill to help with the town wouldn't need a roll since he'll do anything you ask him to and if it's related to sex he'll like it
>>8745481
>>8745602
>>8745636
Well it seems you're going to take his virginity, where do you want to do this? The forest, middle of town? With or without cloak?
>>
>>8746554
>In the forest close to the pack, with cloak.
>>
>>8746554
>In the forest close to the pack, with cloak.
>>
>>8747310
>>8747484
and then drop the cloak as the pack arrives to show them ort true form and to let him see and fuck both sides of his mum
>>
>>8747310
>>8747484
>>8747557
So after having your fun with your previous party members you exit the inn after getting your clothes in order with their seed still dripping out of you. You continue walking back to the church where you'll summon you're child (He needs a name btw), once there he taps into your head once more asking you if can he come out now? With a half-chuckle you say that, yes, he can come now, he gives you an energetic thanks and in just a few seconds he's already whirling into existence with those familiar purple rays around him, seeing you cloaked he hugs you before activating his own cloak while still holding on to you, when he's finished changing he looks like a strapping young handsome lad just a few years younger than you, with that you and him head to the forest after he thanks you for letting him come out, you can't help but feel drawn to his long and girthy tool, you bet it would fit you perfectly. As you reach the place where the pack is you realize he'll probably loose his virginity to a common she wolf so being the great mother you are you decide that you'll take his virginity.
While you wait for the pack to show up you start getting touchy with your son, rubbing your cheeks against his length, hot dogging him and getting him hard, "mom?" he asks with hints of confusion in his voice but you ignore his questions and continue, eventually he grows hard between your thighs and with a simple adjustment with your hands he slides in with no problem, the seed of your previous lovers granting him easy access into his mother's cunt, he moans and holds onto you for support as the new sensation of pleasure washes over him, the delicious feeling of his mother's walls sucking him deeper and trying to milk him for his virile sperm, with your child still buried in you, you push him against a tree and start humping him in and out of you.He soon takes hold of your ass and tenses up then starts shooting his sperm into you,making you squirm as you orgasm
>>
File: Yeh.jpg (239KB, 1100x778px) Image search: [Google]
Yeh.jpg
239KB, 1100x778px
>>8748029
Pulling himself out of you and slumping down against a tree thanks to his weak legs you kneel in front of him and start cleaning his cock while both of you lose your cloaks, taking his whole length into your mouth and slurping your mixed juices from his cock while he continues to moan his thanks for taking care of him, as you see the pack approaching where you are and see Beck with them, your canine friend runs to you and starts playfully lacking at your face, after greeting, petting and scratching your wolven friend you get on all four in front of him and spread your lips for him, taking the hint he mounts you as his own cock starts showing and after a few seconds of aligning yourselves he plunges in burying himself in your snatch, your son on the other hand follows suit and finds a she wolf before bringing her next to you and entering her, he shudders as he feels the animalistic pussy wrapping itself around him, a few seconds later and he's going to town with the wolf, pistoning in and out as if the world was ending, you chuckle and let him continue as you see the pack surround you with their rockets poking out. Once again everything fades and the same visions and sensations of getting filled return, activating Manipulate you feel more than you hear the pack's thoughts, it's all very strange and odd, like smoke brushing against your own thoughts but with enough willpower you plant images of human men and women having sex with wolfs, focusing on the union between cookie and human and knot and pussy, as you cast off Manipulate you come to your senses once more and find the wolves and your son cuddled with you while a steady flow of wolf cum and possibly a bit of your son's, drips out of your cunt which bears a pleasant soreness meanwhile some of the she wolfs cookies also drip cum. With your objective completed you wake up your son who groans in annoyance before standing up and following you back to town.
>>
>>8748263
To make a long story short, you and your son spend the whole night giving pleasure to anyone and everyone, the homeless, the young, the adults, elderly, animals, while obviously planting thoughts about beastiality, cookies and knots, thanks to how well you two manage to bring them pleasure they're really receptive to anything you might try, while passing by the street and seeing people you've already influenced you hear them talking mostly about trying out the woods for wolf pussy and the women for wolf cock like if it was the most natural thing to do, returning to the backdoor of the church with your son you sit back against the church's wall while he sits between your legs and enjoys your motherly actions such as softly raking his hair with your fingers, soft kisses here and there and so on. With everything done.
What do you do now?
>Head back to hell
>Stay a while enjoying family friendly fun with your kid
>Write-in
>>
>>8748524
head back to hell for a little rest and a pussy clean. About 10ish years worth should be enough to see how things have matured I think.

also paragraph breaks brah
>>
>>8748576
>About 10ish years worth should be enough to see how things have matured I think.

Isn't that a little to much? As I said, we can go back and fort from time to time.

OP, how long would we need to wait until all of the demonic energy disipates? And the place were the nuns were captive?
>>
>>8748524
>Head back to hell.

Produce a hell baby, and head down to the real world every year-ish, or so to see the progress / collect some new baby batter for a new kid. Maybe summerize the transition of 10 years, or until we level up.
>>
>>8748576
I prefer how it looks as a block of text, but I'll try to add more breaks
>>8748739
A few months, maybe a year, maybe more since the towns kinda fucked up now
>>8748743
This alone is like two maybe three levels if you convince Incubro, firstly, you made incest happen and there'll be a kid from that incestuous union, secondly you fucked some of wolves and got them into human cock/pussy and lastly you made a while town life wolf cock and pussy
>>
>>8748576
>>8748739
>>8748743
>>8748813

Can't we just go to another city to fuck while we wait?

>This alone is like two maybe three levels if you convince Incubro

How difficult it normally is to level up?

Fucking and messing with an entire town's minds seems like a big deal.

Also, is there any hope of rescuing the nuns and the priest? Maybe if he gave them to us as a gift in the future, but I doubt that.
>>
>>8748920
Depends, if you're smart you can probably trick or manipulate people into doing sinful/lustful/sick things and that alone is deemed very worthy of a level up
Yeah, hence the three level ups, or more if you convince Incubro
If you convince Incubro to gift them to you, but they're probably too mindbroken to be useful
>>
>>8748995
>they're probably too mindbroken to be useful

Can we develop a mix of manipulation, memory hole, and maybe something else to fix broken minds?

I assume this 'mind healer' thing would require some hard refinment and and levels, or not, you tell me.
>>
>>8749127
You could but you would need to fill in the blanks to leave them like they were before getting captured, and that's going to be really hard if not impossible
>>8748576
>>8748739
>>8748743
Feeling like your job here is done you hug your child and tell him you're going back home, he pouts and groans but agrees at the end before turning around to hug you back, with the two of you so close to each other you think back to your room and soon enough you feel the familiar slight heat of your hell room, but when you open your eye you see that your room isn't the same as before, there's a few more doors now, a bed with nice red and pink blankets and pillows, nightstands at the sides and a mirror on top of a small wardrobe.
What do you do?
>Go see Incubro
>Name your kid
>Explore the room
>Write-in
>>
>>8749261
See the Incubus
We can name the runt after we've at least said more than half a paragraph to his father.
>>
>>8749261
>You could but you would need to fill in the blanks to leave them like they were before getting captured, and that's going to be really hard if not impossible

Why fill them? Wouldn't the best way to fix them be deleting everything after their capture? Or I suppoce that we could make them see the memories from a 3rd person POV, so that they have the knowledge of what happened, but not the effects.

Basically, making a reset to a point before the mind break, then optionally giving them the knowledge of what happened without the sensory overload (pleasure) that would mindbreak them, and we could use a little of manipulation to make them go not care or accept what happened and move on instead of leaving tramatized.

The last part would be hard, and maybe we need more power and/or practice, but I don't see why we couldn't do it.

And then, again, we can just delete everything after the mindbreack if it is to much for us.

>Go see Incubro
>>
>>8749261
>Go see the incubro.

>>874953
I like that idea, but that much memory deletion might cause dementia.

If we can get those nuns from incubro, then I think turning them into our own personal babymakers would be more sensible. In a few years we could have a haram of children.
>>
>>8750002
>I like that idea, but that much memory deletion might cause dementia.

Reason why I want to get them as fast as possible, instead of sleeping for 10 years doing nothing inmportant, though time in hell goes faster.

How much would we need to delete if we got them right now?

One day on earth plus one day on hell?

That just 2 days of deletion, and then again, we can just delete the sesations, filling the blanks by making the. remember everything to aboid dementia and aboid trumatizing them with the help from manipulation.
>>
>>8749388
>>8749530
>>8750002

Now would be a good time to see Incubro, after all he said we should report anything we do to him when we're back, you ask your son to stay in the room while you go talk with his father, he's okay and even eager to stay thanks to the new furnishing, just as you pass the door you see him start jumping on the bed like a little kid, he might have the body of an adult but he's still a kids mentally.

When you exit the room you see a long hallway stretch out in front of you followed by Incubro's grunts and his mothers moans alongside a ton of similar moans and wails all around you, following the sounds of the incestuous pair you come to their door and knock, their moans stop shortly after and the door has been opened a few seconds later by Incubro who's covered in sweat and his own cum, and there's a little bit of milk on his chin too.
"Hey babe, Need anything?"
What do you do?
>Report in normally
>Report in but exaggerate
>Ask him to come with you to see our child and help us decide a name
>Write-in
>>
>>8750251
>Report in normally.

Tell him in great detail how many people, and creatures you fucked. The seeds of corruption planted in their minds.

Then ask for a name, since we will never come up with one.
>>
>>8750251
"I have acted and madd my emtire natal town commit sin, and planted the seeds so they keep doing so without my presence."
"First, I found flowers and a cross in my old resting place, I took my belongins along with the cross, which I turnes upside down."
"With my new powers, I made it so an old friend and his son had an insestuos relationship, a son of this relationship is assured."
"Then I made my old teammates sin with my body, the true one, yet I told them so they don't think of me as evil, but a victim. However, I am sure any ill felling they had towards my was washed away by the sinful and overwelming pleasure. With their minds undefended against me, I planted the seeds of bestiality on their minds."
"Wanting to plant the same seed in the entire town, I desided to use the aid of my son. For him to properly aid me, I desided to show him the pleasure that I intended to spread first." *chucle* "Though I desided to be his first before leaving him have his fun, so that his virginity wasn't taken by any she wolf."
"Anyway, after making the entire pack desire the pleasure of humans, we went to plant the thought of bestiality through the city. Long story short, there is not a man or woman, by it the young, adult, or eldery, that we haven sinned with and isn't attracted towarda bestiality, the animals too."
"In order to give to this entire sin order and make sure that they keep sinning, I gave laid thought on the son of the insestuous relationship so that he forms a church related to natural spirits, being bestiality one if not the most important of their practises. The groundwork for that is done"

Any bonus for write in?
>>
>>8750704
>"I have acted and made my entire natal town commit sin, and planted the seeds so that they keep doing so without my presence."
>"First, I found flowers and a cross in my old resting place. I took my belongins along with the cross, which I turned upside down so that it may loses it's holy resemblens."
>"With the abilities that you granted me, I made it so that an old friend and her son had an insestuos relationship, a baby out of this relationship is assured."
>"Then I made my old teammates sin with my body, the true one, yet I told them a false story so that they don't think of me as an evil betraier, but a victim which still holds good will. However, I am sure any ill felling they had towards my has been washed away by the sinful and overwelming pleasure that I probided them with. Once their minds were undefended against me, I planted the seeds of bestiality on them."
>"Wanting to plant the same seed in the entire town, I desided to use the aid of our son. For him to properly aid me, I desided to show him the pleasure that I intended to spread first." *chucle* "Though I desided to be his first before leaving him have his fun, so that his virginity wasn't taken by any she wolf."
>"Anyway, after making the entire pack desire the pleasure of humans, we went to plant the thought of bestiality through the town. Long story short, there is not a man or woman, by it the young, adult, or eldery, that we haven't sinned with and isn't attracted towards bestiality, the animals too have been affeted."
>"In order to give to this entire sin order and make sure that they keep inudlging themselves in the sinful pleasure of bestiality, I laid thought on the son of the insestuous relationship so that he forms a church related to natural spirits, being bestiality one if not the most important of their practises. The groundwork for that, as you can gues, is done."

I did dome corrections and added some details. It will most probably still make your eyes bleed.
>>
>>8750563
>>8750704
>>8750862

Unholy Shit
I'll put you in Rank 4 because corrupting a whole town is a really impressive feat.
So
Two spells and body mods per rank so eight plus your complementary full horns and starter wings, they're just for show now and reach to your arms but they'll grow when you level up further
>>
>>8750967
Good to see my write in had that effect, can we do the changing colours that can trigger responces from the last thread?

I like the idea of fucking with people's unconsious mind by using a specific pattern.
>>
>>8751107
Um
I would need details on how it would work? Shapeshifting?
>>
>>8750967
Spells:
-Mind Mending:
And advanced version of memory hole and manipulation made with the intention of fixing broken minds, or any mental trauma for that matter. It consist on reseting the mind to a state before the traumatic act, replasing the mind-breaking experience with a memory of the act seen from a 3rd person POV to fill the deleted memories and aboid dementia and memory loss, followed with manipulation so that the patient can accept the events that broke them in the first place and put them in second plane, making them unaffected by the experience.
This can be used for both rescuing a victim of torture and to break a person again and again.

-Dream of pleasure:
Makes the target have a dram of lust (if just pleasant or torture-like levels of pleasure is our choice) the target can't wake up or cum unless we chooce to. It also inflicts paralysis and there is no problem with actually fucking with the person as he/she dreams.

I will think of more later.
>>
>>8751317
Didn't I explain it on the last thread?

Basically, we can chamge the colour of our skin, hair, lips, eyes, everything for hidding. Then I came up with the idea that we could use in certain ways, for example, bright colours could make anymals think we are poisonous, we could fake tattoes, maybe certsin combinations of colours in a pattern could make a person more obedient, or even orgasm if they looked at us for too long.

If that could be made with shapeshifting, then sure. It was a body mod.
>>
>>8750967
Can we get a list of things to pick from?

Also, our to-do list is as follows:
Check back on the new religions progress
Spread it around enough so that enough willpower and faith spawns a new god
Fuck the brains out of the new god
>>
>>8751320
Wouldn't mind Mind Mending
Also vote for the Bayonetta hair thing from last thread

also:
>Advanced Shape Shifting
Able to morph our body and voice more extremely, but still keep the human form allowing us to mimic other humans, change our identity or even add extras such as a wolf tail for instance.
>>
Gotta leave for a while
>>8751515
Advanced Shapeshifting is possible, like change bits about you or yourself entirely to look like something else, kind of like a cloak but with more freedom of what you can be
>>
>>8751615
well we'll absolutely need that skill then moving forward no questions asked.

>Move onto a "city" learn the nobles
>Infiltrate a castle by taking appearance of one of them
>Change again to the queen (or king maybe?)
>Fuck
>Whisper sweet songs of puppy love to them
>Royal decree of mandatory dog fuckings for the kingdom

speaking of, the ability to summon infernal hellhounds may be useful.
>>
>>8751453
I think the basic idea is that we can go wild with the speels and body mods.

For now I have come up with
Mind mending (I really want to help the nuns and priest)
Dream of pleasure

Colour change (shapeshifting?)

Anyway, I came up with another:
BODY MOD:
-Liquid lust: Grants the ability to segregate an aphrodisiac trough body fluids and the cotrol over the production of this. This aphrodisiac make the body more sensitive and increases semen, vaginal fluids and milk production. The effect is increased if aplied over the genitals or ingested.
>>
So:
Mind Mending
Dream Of Lust
Familiar Summoning (?)

Hair Manipulation (Bayonetta style)
Advanced Shape Shifting
Liquid Lust

So we still have 5 (or 6) speels left and 5 body mods left.

Should be add more sex related speels or some more standar speels, like dark and elemental magic (can we do that one?)

Anyway, wasn't there someone who wanted a summonable whip?

And OP, could we in theory use holy energy with the right modifcations?
>>
>>8751987
Ikind of think it should be limited to one body mod and one spell per level since this is becoming rediculous trying to come up with all this stuff let alone remembering we have it or using it.
>>
>>8751987
The ability to enhance others sexual aspects be it libido, fertility, hip size, breast size, dick girth/size, or vaginal aspects would be very handy as well since we could use it as a reward for following orders or giving information, etc.
>>
>>8750967
>4 spells, 4 body mods.
Oh fuck! We had a hard time figuring out 2?

Okay here's some thoughts.
Spells.

Upgraded sexual aura. Greater range, and effect.

Kiss of dementia. When active, anything kissed will suddenly lose any sense of reason. The effects last for a hour.

Lizard gaze. Stare into the soul of anything looking into your eyes. Skips willpower check, immediately stuns the effected until eye contact is disconnected.

Body mods.

Growable piercings. Our body can grow demoninc metal piercings anywhere. Mostly decorative, but will also add to our pleasure when played with.

Shape shifting
>>8751393
This nigga's got it.

Inhuman womb. Much more fertile, and higher chance of twins, or triplets.

Adaptive skin. AKA super vagina. Can take the hugest cocks, and still be tight for even the less endowed individuals.
>>
>>8752583
Oh, another spell.

Weak transform others.
If the subject submits to us. We can turn their body in basic ways. Bigger tits, or different kind of dick. Magical tattoos, piercings, height. Cannot turn people into demons, or whole different species that's way too advance.

This alters their minds, and morals closer to our own, and the process takes a half hour.
>>
>>8752073
Are you OP?

If not:
Mind Mending
Dream Of Lust
Familiar Summoning
Upgraded Sexual Aura
Kiss Of Dementia
Lizard Gaze

Advanced Shape Shifting
Liquid Lust
Growable Piercings (Could this be used for claws?)
Over-fertile Womb (I figured it was already inhuman)
Weak Transform Others.
Adaptive skin. AKA super vagina

So, 6 spells and 7 body mods.

Also, I want to change Adiptive Skin if the other anon agrees.

Controlled Vagina: Allows the control of inner muscles, this can be used to increase tightness and suction, making it so that men can't take their dicks out (in fact, they feel more pleasure if they try to), to add full stimulation even if there is no motion (basically, they feel as if they were pounding in you whitout the need of moving), and even to aboid someome from cumming and torture them.

Do you anons what this to apply to the anus too?
>>
OP Here
>>8751320
>>8751515
>>8751830
>>8751987
>>8752583
>>8752759
No
Um
8 spells and 8 body mods
2 of each per rank and you are rank 4
>>8753455
This okay?
>>
>>8753543
Growable piercings and adaptive skin are kind of useless
How about an aura that causes arousal to all those who gaze upon us and a mind controlling kiss?
>>
>>8753644
Yeah but the first one would be like a toggle spell, and yeah you're high level enough to have a mind control spell
>>
>>8753543
Since we lack one body mod, I will add another.

Tail mount: Our tail ends in a heart-shaped form (in case it doesn't already). This end can be opened to show a mount that can be used to extract semen thanks to its suction and muscle movements, though it can also be used to pleasure women (both by insertion and sucking).

This is classic succubus stuff that you see it everywhere. Generaly it is a vagina like mount designed to extract semen, so it would be more for feeding than getting pregnant. I suppoce that means there is a duct all the way from the tail to the stomach (which often is showed to be the case), though it could also just be magical.

Also, we could go crazy and do like this animation:
http://www.manyeyedhydra.com/2016/04/interesting-succubus-animation-from.html?m=1
(I am not posting the link directly just in case)
>>
>>8753833
>Mind control spell
Well shit, if that's the case, any chance we can get one that functions like Aizens sword? Total Hypnosis?
>>
>>8753543
This massive list of abilities, and body mods might make things unreasonably complicated. If you think you can handle it, then I like it.

>>8753455
I'm okay with that change to adaptive skin / super vagina. And definitely add it to anus.

>>8753644
I can understand piercings being useless, but mind controlling auras seem super overpowered though. Maybe if its only effective against weak willed people?

That being said. OP, we need some kind of opposition to our character, and our debauched cult of dog fuckers. The greatest group of villans I can think of a party of holy warriors. Perhaps put it to a vote?
>>
File: 1480266769101.png (848KB, 1201x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480266769101.png
848KB, 1201x1000px
>>8753455
>apply to anus
of course
Add infernal whip and a mind control type thing to spells and we're good there.

I agree on removal of grow piercing and adaptive skin unless it lets us cover ourselves in fire, ice, light, etc

>>8753958
not into it unless it's a full manticore, so a vote no from me.
>>
>>8754152
you're thinking too small.

Other demons
Angels
Catfolk mad at being sidelined
Dogfolk for polluting their genepool
Other humans
>>
>>8753644
>Growable piercings and adaptive skin are kind of useless

What about a the other version that I propoced, Controlled Vagina?

Also, if you are trowing the piercing away, why not add regeneration?
Regeneration Of The Corrupted: When wounded, the black energy of our body reacts, keeping the body in place as it accelerates healing.

Basically, if we get stabbed, black miasma appears on the wound and we fell as if the wound was sealed, then the wound heals. The same with amputated limbs, though it could also make us regrow limbs faster.
>>
When you guys settle on what you guys want just make a list and a small description
It doesn't have to be 8 and 8, just the ones you'd like
>>
>>8754302
Ok the healing thing I like quite a lot. Since the incubus had it when we fucked him, I assumed it was a natural trait.
>>
>>8754193
>not into it unless it's a full manticore, so a vote no from me.

I understand, though, why not go full manticore? It is still just a modified tail, it should be feasible to combine them (mine applies to yours, after all)
>>
Op here and that was me
>>8754388
You can add the other ones later
>>
>>8754396
>I assumed it was a natural trait.

It seems the natural trail is being able to ignore inguries and heal back in hell. If it though, consider this the advanced version.
>>
>>8754388
Mind Mending
Dream Of Lust
Familiar Summoning
Upgraded Sexual Aura
Kiss Of Dementia
Lizard Gaze
(2 remain)

Advanced Shape Shifting
Liquid Lust
Over-fertile Womb
Weak Transform Others.
Corrupt Regeneration
(3 remain)

These seem to be the ones widely agreed upon or at least not contested, so I'd say roll with these and bank the remaining for use later. This is more than enough to play with for now.
>>
Op
>>8754396
It is
>>
Mind Mending
Dream Of Lust
Familiar Summoning
Upgraded Sexual Aura
Kiss Of Dementia
Lizard Gaze

Advanced Shape Shifting
Liquid Lust
Over-fertile Womb
Weak Transform Others
Controlled Vagina And Anus
Manticore Tail (with mount)
Regeneration Of The Corrupted

6 spells and 8 body mods. I think mind cotrol spell is being discused
>>
>>8754423
I don't like it because it takes another monster girls main thing away from her and who knows there may be a mantacore girl in this.

Also mantacore girl is perfect
>>
>>8754574
>Mind Mending >>8751320

>Dream Of Lust >>8751320

>Familiar Summoning>>8751753
>speaking of, the ability to summon infernal hellhounds may be useful.
(We need details on the thing we could summon.)

>Upgraded Sexual Aura >>8752583

>Kiss Of Dementia >>8752583

>Lizard Gaze >>8752583

>Hair Manipulation (Bayonetta style)

>Advanced Shape Shifting >>8751393 >>8751515

>Liquid Lust >>8751830

>Over-fertile Womb >>8752583

>Weak Transform Others >>8752759

>Controlled Vagina And Anus >>8753455

>Manticore Tail (with mount) >>8753958 >>8754193

>Regeneration Of The Corrupted >>8754302

I think that is pretty much it. If not, please correct me.
>>
>>8754574
tail pussy has been rejected
no opposition to mind control spell however

if we do something Aizen based like that one anon suggested, IE being able to make one thing seem like another that may be fun. IE: tricking people into fucking enemies, relatives, etc or for sowing strife or other things.

Would a cloning spell be out of the question at this level? For double teaming.
>>
>>8754757
Reasonable I suppose. Would have liked a wolf tail over a scorpion one, but whatever.

Can we at least ditch the hooves for those sweet ass heels or something?

It's hard to jerk people off with giant toenails.
>>
>>8754682
Of course that she is, but there is no need to call it an actual manticore tail, now is it?

Also, OP, more details on manticore's tails:
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/monstergirlencyclopedia/images/0/03/Manticore.png/revision/latest?cb=20130730014809
>>
>>8754823
>Reasonable I suppose. Would have liked a wolf tail over a scorpion one, but whatever.

I think OP said we could use Advanced Shape Shifting to grow a tail of we wanted to, this is an upgrade for our regular demon tail, making it more advanced.

>Can we at least ditch the hooves for those sweet ass heels or something?

Not solved already by advansed shape shifting?

If not, well, we already used the 8 body mods.
>>
>>8754767
So mind control too, and I seem that the problem is making it a replica of a manticore's tail and it not being a wolf's tail, we can just upgrade ours to the same level and use advansed shape shifting for the second.
>>
>>8754243
>you're thinking too small.

>Other demons
Fuck them, maybe literally.

>Angels
To hell with them. No, really, can we drag defeated angels to hell with us?

Anyway, you said something about talking them down, how does that work?

>Catfolk mad at being sidelined
Oh, I know which are going to be our next great addition to our church.

>Dogfolk for polluting their genepool
We are going to have to introduce them the wonders of human pussy/cook, then.

>Other humans
Fuck them, all of them, literally.

Anyway, if someone dear to us (like our teammates or Valon) needs our help, can they summon us? How? Talisman? Prayers? Ritual?

Whatever the case, I am just waiting to see Incubro and his mother's reaction to what we did.
>>
OP
Forum reference
Mind Mending >>8751320
Dream Of Lust >>8751320
Familiar Summoning >>8751753
speaking of, the ability to summon infernal hellhounds may be useful.
(We need details on the thing we could summon.)
Upgraded Sexual Aura >>8752583
Kiss Of Dementia >>8752583
Lizard Gaze >>8752583
Advanced Shape Shifting >>8751393 >>8751515
Liquid Lust >>8751830
Over-fertile Womb >>8752583
Weak Transform Others >>8752759
Controlled Vagina And Anus >>8753455
Manticore Tail (with mount) >>8753958 >>8754193
Regeneration Of The Corrupted >>8754302
I think that is pretty much it. If not, please correct me.
>>
>>8755552
...Did you just copy-paste my post?

Anyway, OP, from Hair Manipulation onwards they are body mods.
>>
>>8755652
Nope
I enabled the quotes because your other post didn't let me see the explanations
Going with these if anyone doesn't have any objections
>>
>>8755552
>need details
Ashen black wolves with eyes that glow like embers and mouths that seem to constantly emit smoke (which also glow like embers)
Can be of either sex and when a lot of focus is poured in full blown wolf-folk may be summoned.
No real thoughts or emotions, since they are just summons devoid of any will or history of their own.
Fantastic brutal fucks though.
>>
Will continue in a bit, need to take care of some things
>>
>>8756938
OP

>>8755445
>Anyway, if someone dear to us (like our teammates or Valon) needs our help, can they summon us? How? Talisman? Prayers? Ritual?
>>
>>8757718
Rituals but you don't know any or they for that matter
I'd only you had checked the library at the bandit camp
>>8755552
Also can you organize which are spells and which are body mods? It's kinda making it hard to track with all the posts
>>
>>8757814
>I'd only you had checked the library at the bandit camp

Is anything stoping us from going there?

>>8755652
>Anyway, OP, from Hair Manipulation onwards they are body mods

Everything below Hair Manipulation, Hair Manipulation included.
>>
OP
SPELLS
Mind Mending: Fixes damage caused by mental trauma by reseting the mind before the even and then replacing memories with 3rd person pov events.
Dream Of Lust: Sends the target into a deep slumber filled with pleasurable dreams that can vary in pleasure levels and setting, can't wake up or cum until you say so and causes paralysis, can fuck without risk.
Familiar Summoning: Summon one of three creatures from your roster
Upgraded Sexual Aura: The spell covers a large aoe which causes arousal and desire to fuck to those in the area.
Kiss Of Dementia: When activated your next kiss will cause the target to lose his mind and ramble like a madman for an hour
Lizard Gaze: When cast your eyes can peer into the essence of the soul of the target stunning and locking him in place until eye contact is broken
Weak Transformation: Can change physical aspects of someone that has submitted to you.
BODY MODS
Advanced Shape Shifting: Change your appearance drastically while still looking human, can even mimic the appearance of other humans, and even add extras
Liquid Lust: You now also secrete aphrodisiacs through your breasts and pussy as milk and vaginal fluids, the aphrodisiacs increase the sensitivity and hornyness as well as sperm, vaginal fluid and milk production. And the effects are doubled if they're ingested or absorbed through intimate contact.
Over-fertile Womb: Fertile almost daily, higher chance to bear multiple children at once.
Controlled Vagina And Anus: Can now control your vaginal and anal muscles to provide even greater pleasure to your partner without him having to do anything and can even force them to not cum while inside you.
Manticore Tail (with mount) Do you guys want to change your cute spades tail into that unsightly and girthy thing.
Regeneration:You can regenerate tissue lost at an accelerated rate which means you heal much faster.

7 spells and 7 body mods, maybe if Manticore tail is being discarded
>>
>>8754767
>>8755051
Mind control for the remaining spell? Or a mirage one that makes people see other things
>>8754823
You could ask to be changed into a different creature while retaining the succubus status, like be changed into a more human/beasty form while still renting your wings, tattoo and tail
>>
>>8758783
I'd say go for illusions for now. We already have a lot of tools for mind manipulation and control so an illusion/ hypnosis type one would be a decent sidestep that may offer utility moving forward.
>>
>>8758902
Yeah, let's go for illusions...
And go around naked while using an illusion of clothes.
>>
>>8758902
>>8759002
So
Mirage: The chosen target will perceive things how you want it to.
Also manticore tail change yes or no?
And still need a last body mod
>>
>>8758710
>Manticore Tail (with mount) Do you guys want to change your cute spades tail into that unsightly and girthy thing.

Could be make a succubus equivalent? More thick (not too much) and a similar shaped mount (a spades tail that morphd into that form when wanted too)? Basically a mandragora's tail without scales.

Pretty much what I proposed here >>8753958, especially if we go by the animation, just that it can be graved by the man to use it for pleasure.

Making it so that the man comes with each movement maybe is a little too much, but I am sure we could pull that out with our other skills kf we wanted too.
>>
>>8759128
Yes
Yes
How about good old super strength?
Should help with some interesting positions as well as a number of other things including survival and any brutish combat we can't fuck or run our way out of.
>>
>>8759128
>And still need a last body mod

Solid Body Modification:
By manipulating the dark energy on our bodies, we can create solid parts with a resemblence to metal, this can be used for many things, including heels, claws (pic related), horns, piecings and scales. Theh are normally purple or black. (This would also allow us to replace our hoves for shoes with heels like feet, and take care of the fur. No idea if we could use this to harden our bones and make us stronger.)
>>
>>8759187
You're already pretty strong but you could add a more super strength and increase your muscle mass to your liking
>>8759176
If you did go with that your tail would look weird, hear shaped with pussy and the actual tail would encase the dick? The heart would only be like the entrance? I would be thicker than normal and you would probably get picked on by other Succubi for your weird tail
>>
File: artstudio0618-bc-img-0429.jpg (258KB, 934x1080px) Image search: [Google]
artstudio0618-bc-img-0429.jpg
258KB, 934x1080px
>>8759387
I found a better pic, showing how scales, claws and heels would be.
>>
>>8759421
>If you did go with that your tail would look weird, hear shaped with pussy and the actual tail would encase the dick? The heart would only be like the entrance? I would be thicker than normal and you would probably get picked on by other Succubi for your weird tail

>>8759421
>If you did go with that your tail would look weird, hear shaped with pussy and the actual tail would encase the dick? The heart would only be like the entrance? I would be thicker than normal and you would probably get picked on by other Succubi for your weird tail

Did you not see the animation?
>>
>>8759421
mantacore style or drop it all together.

>>8759387
I'll second this I guess
>>
>>8759387
>>8759436
Yeah this could be your last body mod for now, you could also retract them at will too but they would be more like clothes and more permanent, so you would have to actively keep them back to fuck in succubus form
>>8759478
Watching it now
>>
>>8759478
Yeah
It looks weird, you'll get picked on for that by other if not all Succubi, the standard is the thin spade/heart shaped tail
>>
>>8759478
Ups.

>>8759387
>Solid Body Modification

Could we use this to make stronger bones appart of >>8759387?

Like, bones hardened to the point of being as though as metal (or only stronger than normal) by modifying them with dark energy? The changes could be reversible if we wanted too.
>>
>>8759598
The scales would strengthen the areas where they are so they kinda already do harden the area they cover but tough as steel, no
Succubi and Incubi will like how they look tho
>>
>>8759512
>you would have to actively keep them back to fuck in succubus form

Or we could just cover our hand and legs, and only cover the rest if we are in danger.

>>8759571
You know what, fuck it, we would also be seen bad with a manticore's tail.

Add super strength, how powerful would we be if we looked like in this pic? (Muscles wise) >>8734330
>>
>>8759752
Pretty strong, enough to fight two angels at once, right now you could handle one if you had advantage and the other was wounded or something
So
Muscles instead of cool strong scales?
>>
>>8759741
>Succubi and Incubi will like how they look tho

Mmm, then maybe using them as clothing like in >>8759436 isn't a bad idea.

>>8759752
>and only cover the rest if we are in danger.

Pretty much like pic related, only that more humanoid, and without those spikes on the back and the big hornes. Less plate-like and more scale-like.
>>
>>8759929
>Muscles instead of cool strong scales?
We have 6 body mods without the tail, right?

Take the scales and the muscles.
>>
SPELLS
Mind Mending: Fixes damage caused by mental trauma by reseting the mind before the even and then replacing memories with 3rd person pov events.
Dream Of Lust: Sends the target into a deep slumber filled with pleasurable dreams that can vary in pleasure levels and setting, can't wake up or cum until you say so and causes paralysis.
Familiar Summoning: Summon one of three creatures from your roster
Upgraded Sexual Aura: The spell covers a large aoe which causes arousal and desire to fuck to those in the area.
Kiss Of Dementia: When activated your next kiss will cause the target to lose his mind and ramble like a madman for an hour
Lizard Gaze: When cast your eyes can peer into the essence of the soul of the target stunning and locking him in place until eye contact is broken
Weak Transformation: Can change physical aspects of someone that has submitted to you.
Mirage: The chosen target will perceive things how you want it to.
BODY MODS
Hair Manipulation
Advanced Shape Shifting: Change your appearance drastically while still looking human, can even mimic the appearance of other humans, and even add extras
Liquid Lust: You now also secrete aphrodisiacs through your breasts and pussy as milk and vaginal fluids, the aphrodisiacs increase the sensitivity and hornyness as well as sperm, vaginal fluid and milk production. And the effects are doubled if they're ingested or absorbed through intimate contact.
Over-fertile Womb: Fertile almost daily, higher chance to bear multiple children at once.
Controlled Vagina And Anus: Can now control your vaginal and anal muscles to provide even greater pleasure to your partner without him having to do anything and can even force them to not cum while inside you.
Regeneration:You can regenerate tissue lost at an accelerated rate which means you heal much faster.
>>
>>8760214
And
Scales: You have grown scales around your feet to your knees, hands to your elbows and on your crotch covering your back, ribs and breasts with a V to show off your breasts.
Muscles: Extra muscular mass making you much stronger than you already are and increasing your muscle mass slightly
>>
>>8760214
>>8760234
That's all
Incubro who's name you just learned is Azarel, and he wants to name your kid together Aderoth
>>
>>8760214
>>8760234
>>8760271

Great. Will you make a story post now?
>>
>>8760406
You're returning to your room and just sleeping then?
>>
>>8760479
Well, >>8751753, this guy seems to have a plan.

And I would like to talk with Azarel about the nuns and the priest, which is kind of har without knowing how he reacted to the news of the town, though I suppoce I could still make a write in asking for them.
>>
>>8760479
Yes a nice rest since its been a good while. I'd say about 10ish years.
Then after that we can explore the room and clean up a little bit before heading back.

>>8760271
That's fine.
>>
>>8760544
>>8760585
He's surprised and glad you managed such a thing, he's going to lvl up too from having his succubus do a major thing like that so he's obviously thankful
And the nuns are with him pumping out babies for his mother and him.
And you're giving a demonish name, don't you want a shorter one for when you're in the human world? Like Adrian or something
Also sleep for 10 years here or 10 years in the human world?
>>
>>8760544
>Well, >>8751753 #, this guy seems to have a plan.

Oh, and I frogot that we can come back to the bandit's place for the library.

Anyway:
"Well, as you can remember, when I met you, you also took some religious airheads with me to hell. And though I admit that they could be a hassle to deal with because of my... 'activities', the truth is that they were still my companions in my human life, which makes me feel... unconfortable, about their current state, so, I wondered, if you were to let me try to fix their minds, waybe you would let me free them back to the human world... maybe, in a way that they would take care of the church, instead of new people, so that the city can indulge furter on sin more easily."
>>
>>8760664
I'd vote Andre
and 10 in the human world since if we slept for 10 in the demon world it would probably be 1000 years or so in the human one which could be interesting, but lets not push it.
>>
>>8760664
I think the plan was to wait for 10 human years while checking every year.

>>8760744
Would we need to roll for this or there is no need because of how thankful he is and that it would help us woth the town?
>>
>>8760746
Now that I think about it, this could go from medieval fantasy to Sci-fi/modern fantasy if you waited long enough
Also
The familiar thing you have three creatures, a normal hellhound and three slots more, like an imp or she imp, stuff like that, need two more
>>
>>8760855
does differentiating gender take up a slot?
>>
>>8760845
They're his property so your going to have a hard time getting him to give it to you
>>8760870
Yeah
>>
>>8760894
Hellhound (M)
Hellhound (F)
Wolfman

seems like a good start
>>
>>8760894
>They're his property so your going to have a hard time getting him to give it to you

Tell him that the town could be used as a regular breeding place that we could share with him and that bringing the nuns and priest back would help us in keeping it like that?
>>
OP, for how long dles he plan to use the nuns? Eternity?
>>
File: Hellhounds.jpg (98KB, 1024x676px) Image search: [Google]
Hellhounds.jpg
98KB, 1024x676px
>>8760998
A hellhound would look like this more or less
And there's nothing demonic about a Wolfman so i need something else
>>8761090
Basically, until they're too old to bear children correctly
>>
tired of the 10000 questions game headed to bed
hopefully decisions will be made before monday
>>
>>8761102
I described the hounds above:
>>8755969

Can we just pick the third later? This is getting to be an obnoxious amount of setup and cross checking. It's the kind of thing that kills /tg/ quests.
>>
>>8760744
>>8760894
>>8761055
Will we keep leveling up as the city keeps making sinful acts?

"I know that they are yours, which means that I have no right over them, but this town that I have changed, it will keep indulging in sin, for as long as the church doesn't act upton it. By using the nuns and the priest that are yours, I could avoid a new priest to come over and take their place, to bring help and act upton this. By changing their minds, they would accept the sinful way of the town."
"I have already planted the seeds, now I offer you the oportunity to harvest the fruits together, because, aren't we family?"

And that is it, if he doesn't give us the nuns, he can forget to comming to have fun in our town.
>>
>>8761528
>I could avoid a new priest to come over

*I could avoid a new priest from coming over
>>
Since this is taking too long I'll just continue.
Thanking him for you new looks and spells you take you leave after he's congratulated you and asked you to keep it up, once at your room you see that your changes have also affected Andre, he's also covered in scales like you but they're not as plentiful as yours, he also tell you he's learned some new spells and proceeds to hug you while uttering a hundred thanks a second, brushing his hair with your new rough hands you give him a kiss in his forehead before picking him up and taking him with you to the bed to sleep, throwing the sheets over you as he keeps up the hug you easily drift off to sleep after thinking to yourself how much time you want to sleep.

You don't know how much time has passed when you're shot awake with the familiar initial birthing pain, like last time after the small pains its a smooth sailing with pleasure dousing the pain making you orgasm as your newest kid continues to be born, after riding out your birthing orgasm a small girl stands in front of you, red hair and slight muscle mass, she seems to take after her father seeing how she's got his hair and a head start on body strength.
When do you stop her aging process?
>Write-in
After this you'll slumber again until a mortgage year has passed.
>>
>>8761627
What about >>8760744 and >>8761528?
>>
>>8761499
>>8761418

Sorry about that anon, it took longer than it should've cause i was busy with irl stuff, there won't be more like this for a while though, unless you manage to corrupt a lot of stuff
And I know how you wanted them to be but I had plans anon but at the ends they look kind of the same
>>
>>8761668
Why would he give them to you to repair them? They're as happy as they will ever be and since you did your job so well he thinks that the townsfolk will probably drive out any new priests and nuns if they interfere with their beasty ways, so no, he's not giving them to you
>>
>>8761806
Sight, ok.

I suppoce we will have to fix them once they become 'too old to bear children correctly'.

>>8761627
>Same as our soon
>>
File: Your Children.png (264KB, 480x331px) Image search: [Google]
Your Children.png
264KB, 480x331px
>>8761870
You let yourgirl grow to the same age as her brother, you see her breasts swell, her hips flare and her limbs and body grow the scales you and Andre share, her facial features also develop looking beautiful and ripe for breeding when she you've ordered her to stop, she curiously touches and pinches at her breasts and privates as she discovers her body shivering with newfound pleasure as her most important discoveries are made, like her brother she gives you a small greeting before latching on your breasts to feed after you've pulled back the scales, with your daughter hungrily suckling her milk from your full breasts you lie down in the bed again drifting off to sleep with your girl still feeding.
You'll have to give her a name when you wake up.
ZzZ
ZzZ
ZzZ

A human year later.

You awaken with your children at your sides cozily snuggling your sides, it's not long when they start to stirr awake after you've left the bed, when Andre discovers his new sister he jumps her and hugs her while saying hello, she responds in kind and returns the hug, then unexpectedly after they break the hug Andre leans down and plants a long and loving kiss on his sister's lips, she can't help but melt on his arms as her cheeks flush and her tail starts tugging at his arms.
What do you do?
>Explore the room
>Head to the human world
>Name your daughter
>Watch them
>Separate them
>Join them
>Write-in
>>
>>8762358
>Join them
>Name your daughter
Demon: Jynaela
Human: Julia
>Explore the room
>Head to the human world
>>
>>8762466
Anyway, cya tomorrow.
>>
>>8762466
>>8762728
G'night anon
It seems he's taking the initiative and planning to be her first, bold, you're their mother so you should take responsibility and watch over them as they do the deed.
Climbing onto the bed and lying down on yours side to watch them, as the kiss continues you see Andre grab his cock and try to align it with with his sister's tunnel, his sloppy attempts fail time after time due to the ongoing kiss, it gets to the point where Julia even groans in annoyance as she feels Andre miss again.
You squirm closer and get up right next to them, guiding your hand to Andre's tool you take hold of him and property's align him with his sister, with one final try it now, from your mouth he plunges in while still kissing Julia, you can even her her moans even while they're still kissing, looking down at their union you see trickles of blood flow from Julia's pussy but she doesn't seem to mind if anything every bloody thrust seems to bring her utter pleasure judging from her reaction, Andre cups her breasts and the curve of her ass while he ploughs in and out of her, roaming his hands as he enjoys her insides, Julia calling his name as her toes curl and her first orgasm washes over her, Andre isn't far behind though and after she's come down from her orgasm he squished his chest against her mounds and starts pouring rope after rope of his seed into her.
Any chance you might've had of having a turn with him is quickly shut down as they fall down to the bed and resume the cuddling and kidding, their forms pressing into each other's while they moan and laugh.
You call them both by name and order them to take it easy while you explore the house. After having checked each room you find that your house has a bathroom, a kitchen (which is weird because you haven't felt hungry since you arrived), a washroom with a big bathtub and a natural looking hot spring and an empty room.
Are you taking anyone with you to the human world?
>Write-in
>>
Bumpb4sleep
>>
Also would you guys prefer to skip the ten years then i give you all a small rundown of the events that happened during each year?
>>
>>8763353
Or do it like this that you have to come down to the human world manually to check on things
>>
>>8763373
Sure, that way we can make the town sin more and more.

Now, should we start adding more rases to out church? Like minotaurs, deerfolk, and catfolk? In a way that everybody have separated churchs which cooperate, and thr memebers can choose to go to anyone whenever they want?

And what about making the town have a massibe orgy from time to time (once a month?) like the Greeks? And having them do them on the old church?

What about spreading thoughts of insest to every family?

OP said:
>>8720819
>>99
>Well damn
>You can get away with all of that
>But if someone wants to suggest anything else go ahead, its a guaranteed success

So I suppoce that the 99 would apply to this too, which I also suppoce would give us some extra levels.

People, let's be a smart demon and milk this shit.
>>
>>8763353
Sounds good. Curious as to how things have gone.
>>
word of advice from a three time /tg/ quest master:

When giving players customization choices to pick from...
1. NEVER make it more than 3 to 4 at once depending on how complex/ critical they are.
2. ALWAYS provide a few choices for them as defaults, but let them do write-ins as well.
>>
>>8767799
Oh, fuck. Forgot to vote.

>>8762871
>Both of them.
>>
>>8765592
You would need another roll for that since things have changed and it's not the same time period
>>8765592
>>8767906
Two for manual i believe
>>8767185
1 for auto
>>8767799
Thanks anon
>>
>>8768037
>You would need another roll for that since things have changed and it's not the same time period

3 rolls, right?

Rolling. Also 00 counts as 0 or as 100?
>>
>>8768104
Here comes the second.
>>
>>8768104
If there's a 1 or a 2 next to the two zeros I'll count it as a 100 crit
>>
>>8765592
no
knots and cookies only
final destination
>>
>>8768119
And that is just slithtly better, last try.
>>
>>8768135
Ok.

The plan rolled low, anyway (I was going to post the last roll later but I posted it by error)
>>
>>8768139
>>8768119
>>8768104
>39
Might want to change that strategy when you're down there, you need to see how things are before acting out your plan.
>>
>>8768164
>Might want to change that strategy when you're down there, you need to see how things are before acting out your plan.

He, good point, I will wait.
>>
File: Village.jpg (495KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Village.jpg
495KB, 1920x1080px
After checking out your room you head back to the bed where your children are kissing and cuddling to join them, getting between them in bed earns you annoyed grunts from both but they're quickly replaced by more laughter when you start playing with them yourself. When everything has died down and they're nuzzling close to your body you hug them closer and think back to the church's back door, like last time you feel that familiar cool breeze brush against you and the soft grass beneath your back, Andre cheers and thanks you for taking him with you while Julia contemplates in awe her surroundings, after casting your own cloaks you take some clothes for you and Julia but much to Andre's dismay he has to stay back and wait for you and Julia to get him clothes.
Where do you go first?
>Inn
>Tavern
>The local store
>Father's room
>Write-in
>>
>>8768668
>Father's room
Tell Julia to stay back, it destroied our coat and clothes last time, didn't it? Then get naked before entering, see if something has changed, and if there are some cloths for Andre.

If not, change your appearence and go to the local store for clothes.

Whatever the case, go to the tabern with a new appearence and see what has changed from last time.

Then I suppoce we have to pay our friends a visit. And show Denam his daugther.
>>
File: Father's Room.jpg (927KB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
Father's Room.jpg
927KB, 2304x1728px
>>8768774
Taking your clothes off and ordering Julia to stay back you enter the church and start going up the stairs to your right, like before just seconds after entering your fake skin starts to melt off and your wings, scales and horns sprout into view. The father's room isn't that big but the sheer amount of holy symbols makes the heat inside of the room almost unbearable but you push through nonetheless and start searching his wardrobe for any extra clothes for Andre and you do find a couple sets of normal villagers clothes for him before quickly exiting the room and making your way down the stairs you hear a soft and almost frail sounding female voice coming from the main room, it sounds like she's doing a prayer.
What do you do?
>Investigate
>Get out and give Andre his clothes
>Gtfo with your children asap
>Write-in
>>
>>8769206
>Investigate, try to read her mind first.
>>
>>8769206
>>8769344
this but without the mind reading
if she's got a connection it may kill us
>>
File: Angel.jpg (26KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
Angel.jpg
26KB, 500x389px
>>8769344
>>8769427

The church looks closed down from the outside so it would be weird for someone to be here right now, tip toeing your way to the main chamber you poke your head out from the corridor and take a look at who's praying right now.

Before you stands a girl a few younger than you dressed in a long white dress leading up to above her knees, a floral wreath on the crown of her head, unexplainable light shines down on her making her stand out more than she should, she's kneeling in the middle of the room in between the two rows of pews, her prayer grows silent to the point where the only indicator that she's praying is the movement of her mouth.
What do you do?
>Say hello
>Get out, give clothes, gtfo
>Gtfo with kids ASAP
>Cast a spell
>Write-in
>>
>>8769499
want to try fucking her, but it's probably a bad idea
but fuck it, try and cast arouse
>>
>>8769499
>Say hello

Because what could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>8769521
That will probably just make her attack us.
>>
>>8769521
>>8769531
Want me to do both
>>
>>8769640
I say we say hello first, if we get a chance to talk we see if we can subtly gide her towards sex.
>>
>>8769521
>>8769531
>>8769546
>>8769738

An angel!
You better not anger her or try anything lewd with your spells, from where you are you call out to her with s simple Hi! The girl jumps and looks around the room scared before she finally spots you, her eyes squinting at you when she notices your horns.
"Begone demon, you've done quite enough, leave this town and don't come back"
"I do not wish to fight"
What do you do?
>Write-in
>>
>>8769839
>neither do I
Roll for Arouse
>>
>>8769839
>"Well, that is not very polite. Could you at least give me the name of the person trying to send me off the moment they see me? And what you are doing here, anyway?"

Stall for time, let our aura take effect.
>>
>>8769897
>>8770003
>97

Well, damn. Can we combine these?
>>
>>8769897
Are you just blatantly casting it? While talking with her
>>
>>8770192
Didn't we have passive arrousal skills?

BTW, I am not the anon you asked.
>>
>>8770192
subtle, always subtle.
>>
>>8770229
Yes but the spell would be more immediate and stronger
I guess you guys wanna talk with her while the aura does its thing
>>
>>8770229
Oh, I just relalized that Arousal is a spell, my bad.

Then, can we save that for later and try to talk to her first.

Again, not the anon that proposed arousal.
>>
>>8769839
>I do not wish to fight

I also wouldn't want to fight an armored mass of muscles with claws and a shitton of spells. You said we could take 2 angels with our strengh, didn't you?
>>
>>8770437
No, one if it was wounded or you had a big advantage, two if you had the musculature of
>>8734330
>>8759752

>>8770003
>>8770033
>>8770229
>>8770292
Goddammit
Need a clear response next time anons

>97
Coming out of your hiding spot you're saunter over to her as sexual as possible while talking to the girl, that isn't very polite, she could at least give us her name... And just what is she doing here with the church closed down?
"U-um Dea"
"Praying for help to clean up this town, this place has turned into a disgusting sin hole that i was tasked with cleaning"
As she opens her mouth to continue you cast arouse on the girl, she freezes up as her cheeks flush trying to calm herself down.
"Ugh, I should've known" She spits "You lot are the same"
With her cheeks still red she stands, hands balled into fists and her eyes glaring at you.
What do you do?
>Write-in
>>
>>8770293
Original roller here

try and subtly cast it as we talk to her so as to weave it through the conversation and seem natural.
>>
>>8770543
Too late, anon.>>8770519

>>8770519
*Chuckle* "Ok, now. There is no need to start getting violent, I just wanted to set up the mood, or this would be too sudden flr you otherwise."
>Ball Buster+Lizard Gaze
>"You see, I really like how the city has turned out to be. Which means that I can't let you purify it, now, can I?"
"But I really meant it when I said that I don't want to fight you, so I want you to get this inside your head: This city is happy as it is now, no one is getting harmed by it. Stay away from my propiety and I won't hurt you and your kind. Understood?"

Killing/Corrupting will probably just make more (this time angry) angels come.

Also, rolling.
>>
>>8771066
>66
Critic?

Also, I want to chose what to do again after her responce.

Also, some changes:
"This city is happy indulhing in sin it is now, no one is getting harmed by it. Stay away from my town, and I won't hurt you and your kind. Let us be, understood?"
>>
well we fucked up a really good roll and a solid conversion chance because you idiots can't figure out that blunt forcing doesn't work so sure lets keep digging this hole
>>
>>8771143
>well we fucked up a really good roll and a solid conversion chance because you idiots can't figure out that blunt forcing doesn't work so sure lets keep digging this hole

What do you propoce that we do instead, then?

And we wanred to be subtle, not cast arousal directly on her, but OP didn't seem to get that, so now I am trying to get the other version.

Also,
>>8771120
>"This city is happy indulhing in sin it is now, no one is getting harmed by it. Stay away from my town, and I won't hurt you and your kind. Let us be, understood?"

Can we breack lizard gaze her and offer our hand for a handshake? It could work with that 66.
>>
>>8771232
Op here
You think she's going to be all nice and shit after ball buster and lizard gaze?
>>
>>8771232
>the other version
Forgot to write.

The other version of what would have happened if we had success talking with her, which is making her go away.
>>
>>8771256
And if we don't do those?
>>
>>8771232

Here's what we're doing:
We're memory holing this shit when using Dream of Lust so its like she fell asleep during prayer.
Then we use Arouse while she's in the dream, THEN we try talking to her again while she's hot and bothered.

ROLL
>>
>>8771288
Already writing
Too late
>>
>>8771288
Something like, "Sorry, you were so cute that I simply couldn't resist the temptation, first time seeing an angel. But no need to turn violent now, is there?"

Or we could use memory hole.
>>
>>8771308
What about memory hole?

Rolling.
>>
>>8771303
backing this
>>
>>8771359
ALREADY writing
TOO late
>>
>>8771359
>Rolling

Or not, I don't know if we could use the 66 for that instead.

We didn't want to cast arousal, after all.
>>
>>8771382
Ok, we will memory hole her after our speech then.

Controling her thought to make it look as if we didn't try anything and she agreed with us.
>>
>when you realize you haven't checked a quest in a few hours so you open your phone at a red light and see they the other players have managed to fuck over your plot
thisisfine.jpg
>>
>>8771434
I think we have a 79 for that >>8771379

That way you don't need to delete what you wrote, she doesn't think we are hostile, and she gets our speech.
>>
>>8771232
You thought you were going to be subtle with a 97 on arousal?
>>8771066
>>8771120
>>8771143
>66
"Set the mood? Are you stupid? I would neve-"
She gasps with her wide eyes stuck to you before cupping her vagina through her dress, her knees buckle which causes her to fall to the ground with her hands still cupping her privates, while she's stunned you cast Lizard gaze and see your vision change, some colors looking brighter, un focusing and focusing back in at random, you turn to her a horrified expression on her face when you lock eyes, you tell her that you like how this town turned out, which means she can't purify it and undo your work, but you don't wanna fight her so you'll ask her to leave you and the town alone, no one's getting harmed but if she comes back to your property you will defend what's yours.

Then you break eye contact and your eyes return to normal, when you look back at her she's still shivering from the pleasure on the floor and she's started crying now.
What do you do?
>Leave, she's finished
>Cast a spell
>Approach her, write what you're doing
>Keep talking, ^
>Write-in
>>
>>8771576
Sit down and stroke her hair telling her everything will be fine and that you hate doing that, but after all she did force your hand.
>>
>>8771576
Now is a perfect time to use memory hole on her with her weakened state so it appears as that she cried at the plight of the town, but fell asleep while praying and is now guilty at her arousal of the impure thoughts.
>>
>>8771669
>but after all she did force your hand.

Actually, I don't think she did, and wouldn't that just arouse her even more?

>>8771576
>Approach her, write what you're doing
>Keep talking
*Sigh* "Ok, if I leave you like this you will just hate me. Let me fix you."
>Mind Mending+Manipulation (so that she doesn't hate us)

Can we use this for changing memories, >>8771494?

If we did, we would have a 79 on it.
>>
>>8771669
>>8771783
>>8771811
Two for helping one for memory hole
>>
>>8771850
Actually, it is one for just talking with her (which can be used with any of the others), and 2 to change her mind, we can make her think all of >>8771783, and then make her think that our encounter wasn't hosile but that instead we just talked and now we are waiting for her responce, whit a little help of manipulation to make her more inclined to favor us >>8771811
>>
>>8771929
Doesn't matter really
Either way it's going bad because you used spells on her
>>
>>8771929
>make her think that our encounter wasn't hosile but that instead we just talked and now we are waiting for her responce, whit a little help of manipulation to make her more inclined to favor us

Sit her in a pew, since it wouldn't make sence for her to talk with us from the ground.
>>
>>8771951
>Either way it's going bad because you used spells on her

Angels can detect that?

Damn, make it look like we did indeed cast some speels, but that she attacked us and they were in self-defence.
>>
File: OH SHIT NIGGER IT'S ON.jpg (227KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
OH SHIT NIGGER IT'S ON.jpg
227KB, 1191x670px
>>8771669
>>8771811
>>8771783
Sigh
Feeling bad for the poor girl you slowly walk to her trying to not look menacing, sitting down next to her you start brushing your hand through her hair while comforting her, telling her it's going to be all right and that you hate doing that but she kinda forced you. She cringes at your words and tries to forcefully push you away but she can't properly do that in her current state.

Oh yeah! She's weak, a good time to cast some more manipulative spells!

You whisper the incantation for Memory hole but when you cast it you get a bouncing back sensation, like if your spell was rejected.

"Y-you demons never learn do you? Always taking advantage to fill your needs with your spells" she murmurs between sobs.

You're not sure what after that but next time you open your eyes you're smashed into a wall, like actually inside it with marks of an impact around you on the wall to the right of the girl, the girl stands in the middle of the room still, tears still flowing from her eyes and her wings now unfurled.

Then you hear the voices of your children asking you if you're okay, worry very clearly showing in their voices.
What do you do?
>Write-in
>>
>>8772172
And this is why I wanted that flame whip.
Spells arn't working so it's time to armor up and brawl
We're going to have to basically rape and mindbreak her at this stage.
>>
>>8772172
"Great, first time I try to make good for someone and this is what I get."
"I am sorry, ok? I saw how hurt you were because of this and though about giving this a new start. Not a good idea, I admit that. But, seeing how you seem to have already gone past it, can we aboid a fight? I really meant the part about not harming any of yours if you don't come back."
"Don't make me hurt you, I hate hurting people, I really do."

Rolling.
>>
>>8772444
Second roll.
>>
>>8772444
Here, have a roll.
>>
>>8772564
>64

So close. I hope this is good enough to calm her down.

>I really meant the part about not harming any of yours if you don't come back.

>"I was just trying to help you, really."
>>
>>8772625
>"I was just trying to help you, really."
That part wasn't suppoced to be quoted.
>>
>>8772655
>quoted
*greentext
>>
>>8772444
>>8772529
>>8772564
>64
Good
But poor choice of words
"So you wanted to make me forget how you sexually assaulted me to manipulate me?"
You open your mouth to defend yourself but something indivisible hits you on your torso knocking the wind out of you, you gasp for air struggling to even breathe in the slightest before another hit comes but this time aimed at your face, you don't even see, hear or feel it come until it's making contact, your vision fades to black and when you open your eyes again one of them is red and barely aiding yourself sights.
"What makes YOU think you can harm ME? Look at yourself"
When you look down you feel your injured eye fall from it's socket giving you a good look of your battered body from where your eye hangs, there's a few purple spots same as crimson covering your red skin, your body overworking fix it.

With whatever energy you have left you whisper through pained chokes that you only wanted to help her, truly.

You cringe awaiting another hit but it doesn't come, with your remaining functioning eye you see her standing right in front of you eyeing you over.
What do you do?
>Cry
>Beg, write
>Call your children for help
>Teleport to them
>Talk, write
>Write-in
>>
>>8773049
Do nothing
tears are obviously natural in our current state
focus on attempting to regenerate
>>
>>8773049
>Talk, write
"When I saw you down, crying, I desided that it was me responsability to make you forget it, to aboid it from haunting you."
"I thought that you got the idea, that you didn't deserve what that."
*Chuckle* "Well, I suppoce this is what happens to me for trying to help people, shoukf have stayed with having fun"
"Whatever you do, don't hurt my kids,"
>>
>>8773229
>>8773388
While you did want to manipulate her you also wanted to help, you felt like it was your responsibility to help her forget that you did what you did, even when you're a demon watching an angel cry still makes you feel bad, you feel tears starting to well up beneath your working eye while they stream down your chin on the other side.

Between sobs you tell her that you thought she got the idea that she didn't deserve that, you suppose that's what you get, you, a demon, for trying to help, you should've just kept to having fun.

With one final plea you beg her to not hurt your kids, immediately after hearing your sobs they pop back in asking you if can they come and get you, they'll take you home before the angel tries anything, hearing movement from the corridor from where you came from you see Andre start sprinting towards you but falling over halfway clutching his whole body, his human skin melting off while starting to smoke, that doesn't happen to you.

You can't help but cry even harder when you hear him scream in pain as she tries to crawl back to the back door, meanwhile the angel looks deep in though alternating between you and your agonizing son.

"Her children probably, a few days old at most, easy kills with big rewards, hmm"

Want to do anything before i continue?
>Write-in
>Nah
>>
>>8773596
How Mantacore is out tail?
Mantacore Monster Girl or Actual Mantacore (scorpion tail)
>>
>>8773388
"I have done no move to harm you when you were defenceles, yet you mutilated my body in my moment of weakness."
*look at her*
"It hurt me, Dea, and now you want to kill my son too? Where is justice in that? Why can't you just leave this town as it is? No one has been harmed here until you came, is this not enough suffering for you?"
"Is this how you treat me for my compassion for you? What is that you wanted from me then? You were the one that said you didn't want a fight."
>>
>>8773717
In the end we didn't chooce the tail.
>>
>>8773596

>Write-in
>>8773756
>>
>>8773799
>99
This counts as a roll?

Do we need one?
>>
>>8773776
Well that sucks. Ok while she's distracted then, Use some Bayonetta hair shaping and wrap it around her legs and trip her.
Then have it pierce her skin and crawl up inside her attacking nerve points as we mount her and bite her throat.
Ram a bloody hand in her pussy too for good measure. Demon blood mixing has got to do something.
>>
>>8773853
I think she is faw away from us, she would attack and kills us first.

For now I will just go with >>8773756. (Already voted)
>>
>>8773717
You don't have manticore tail
>>8773756
"You would've if i had let you, that's how you demons operate, he's a demon, just like you, It's what I do, what WE do, a demon's suffering does not matter"

"But you've proven to be different than your siblings, I'll let you go this time, take your spawn with you and leave, next time I'll kill you both myself"

A second later you're hit to the other side of the wall with another of her invisible hits sending you to the grass on the other side with Andre's clothes, Andre's body flies out of the hole you were punched through a few seconds later and lands next to you, there's various severe burn marks across his whole body and he's also unconscious. Julia runs to the both of you and tries to hug the three of you as you see the wall of the church reform into its original shape.
What do you do?
>Go to hell
>Start walking to another town
>Go see Denam to show him his daughter
>Write-in
>>
>>8774013
>Go see Denam to show him his daughter
>>
>>8774013
Go back to hell and report.
Maybe we can get some imbued weapons or something to better deal with her.
Then return after a few weeks or so when shes left under a different look. Kids at home.
>>
>>8774013
I swear, my next spell will be one that makes our body become in smock in responce to physical trauma and at will.
>>
>>8774100
>>8774145
Uh-oh. Tie
>>
>>8774257
Change mine (>>8774100) to >>8774145
Thread posts: 366
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.