[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP Edition Where do you Stand on the Political Compass Thread?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 648
Thread images: 225

File: QPBU2Ny.jpg (832KB, 1500x1633px) Image search: [Google]
QPBU2Ny.jpg
832KB, 1500x1633px
ERP Edition
Where do you Stand on the Political Compass Thread?

Last ERP: >>8646797
>>
File: eggs.png (46KB, 227x212px) Image search: [Google]
eggs.png
46KB, 227x212px
>>
File: zwHeSTA.jpg (58KB, 507x810px) Image search: [Google]
zwHeSTA.jpg
58KB, 507x810px
>>
File: Kass85.jpg (227KB, 600x716px) Image search: [Google]
Kass85.jpg
227KB, 600x716px
>>8654232
>Kass let out a gentle moan that was mixed with the anon's name.
A-ahah, you've got a very flexible mouth... N-not many can take the whole length...
>He chuckled lightly, but his chuckles quickly dissipated back into moans of pleasure. The avian no longer had to motion his hands to pull you forward along his shaft, since the anon had already taken the full length and using his mouth to please every inch, the only thing he had to do was thrust himself in and out of your mouth in rhythm with your head bobbing along his shaft. He continued this repeated motion, thrusting forward and backwards into your mouth, and with each thrusts, it seemed very little of his cock was leaving your mouth. The avian kept pushing his large cock deep into your mouth, and you could feel that his was close to going over the edge. His cock was throbbing and dripping more pre than how it started, his pent up balls ready to release the load being held within very soon.
>>
Lurkers, AWAKEN!
>>
well, the small collection I have should be enough.
Now I need to make a card...
>>
>>8648186
roll
>>
Reminder that /trash/ was a mistake.
>>
>>8654830
I'm out
>>
>>8654820
What a lovely trio!
>>
>>8654830
>>8654843
>Trap got a trap.
Match made in heaven.
>>
>>8654840
>Kissus the Sekibanki
>>
Just a question, I really wanna try this but I'm kinda nervous about doing it in a thread, is there any place more private that I can ERP with any willing anon?
>>
>>8654887
Discord. Just make an account, don't join any of the servers
>>
>>8654887
You're ANONYMOUS.
If you fuck up, no one will know who you were. Now take your pants off.
>>
>>8654887
Could always use online chat rooms. Like Chatzy or some shit.
But yeah this too >>8654908
Just take your pants off, no one cares if you're new. Only shitposters judge usually.
>>
>>8654782
(whoops, didnt see)
>The man below was more than aware of what was coming, and the affect his mouth was having on the bird above. He simply continued to suck away, moaning a little and sending vibrations down his shaft inside his mouth as he did. He started moving much faster, only bobbing across the last few inches of his shaft with the rest kept snug inside his mouth while he did. His arms moved up, wrapping around Kass's hips and pulling him close for even better leverage to piston up and down the sensitive flesh around his base, massaging it and trying to milk his load into his throat. The corners of his lips turned up in a little smile just thinking about his seed flooding his mouth, maybe even on his face as well.
>>
File: Untitled.png (57KB, 835x498px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
57KB, 835x498px
#JusticeForKathleen
>>
>>8654902
Already got one, I guess the servers are bad?
>>8654908
>>8654951
True I guess, never thought of it like that, blame it on newfag syndrome
>>
>>8655005
Chryssi specifically said she didn't love Anon though. That was a plot point of their scene. That Anon loves Chyssi, Kathleen loves Anon, and Chryssi is only loved, never loving back.
>>
>>8655019
What kinda stuff are you interested in doing? Any characters you want to pick up?
>>
File: 1491779991600.png (72KB, 835x466px) Image search: [Google]
1491779991600.png
72KB, 835x466px
FTFY
>>
>>8654815
>>8655038
>not "no way fag"
>>
>>8655005
>>8655038
Kathleen is cute. She has nice freckles and feet
>>
I'm in a mood for some hung anthro futa pony.
I need a cock to worship~
>>
>>8655019
You can always ask one of the avatars floating around for something. Or express your interest for one that doesn't exist at the moment.

Who knows. Maybe you'll get lucky.
>>
>>8655035
Still thinking about if I wanna be an Ava or the 'doer', is it normal for one person to do both?
>>
>>8655038
Then, Owain entered and gave Kathleen the deep dicking she's needed these past years.
>>
>>8655089
You're anon for a reason.
So yeah. you can do both. Some people run more than one avatar at the same time.
>>
>>8655089
Avas get the dick, doers give the dick, most people who choose to be doers stay anons. All up to you mate. Though, more avas are always appreciated.
>>
File: photo.jpg (27KB, 354x354px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
27KB, 354x354px
>>8655038
VAN DARKHOLME NEEDS TO PLEASURE HER
>>
>>8655110
And then they say ERP isnt filled with cucks
>>
>>8655081
At this point I'm not sure if this is a joke or serious.
Either way, fucking Ponyfags.
>>
>masturbates sadly
>>
>>8655038
>>8655005
Let's all agree that this is Kathleen's canon appearance
>>
The biggest cucks are Jiro and Clarent, who got attached then left in the dust
>>
File: Kass83.jpg (1MB, 2632x2092px) Image search: [Google]
Kass83.jpg
1MB, 2632x2092px
>>8654976
>Soon, the Anon's head was met with a force being exerted onto the back of his head, while at the same time, Anon's face was met with a face full of plumage and a chin caressed in balls. Kass had went balls deep into anon's mouth and arched his back, moaning loudly with passion in his voice as he raised his head skywards. The large avian had reached his climax, his thick cock throbbing hard, with each throb met with a thick, hearty rope of semen being shot down the anon's throat, one after the other. Not wanting to choke, or drown the anon with his own semen, Kass quickly pulled his cock out of the anon's greedy mouth with a pop. Once Kass's cock was removed, Anon's face was quickly met with a thick rope of bird seed splashing against his face, one after the other. You'd think he'd be finished after releasing a good amount down your throat, but it seemed his pent up balls held more than meets the eyes. One after the other, the rest of his load was released onto the anon's face, almost coating him in his thick white seed. It wasn't long before the bird was completely spent, and his cock went completely flaccid after he had finished unloading every drop he had stored up.
A-hehe, S-sorry about the mess...
>>
File: ERP card.jpg (594KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ERP card.jpg
594KB, 1600x1024px
>>8654820
Well, that took more time than it should.
Anyway, brand-new card, woo
I've thrown in Peridot there because some Anon mentioned me claiming her, too, along with Vault Meat. I didn't find enough stuff to sate my autism on the second one, so I stuck to Peridot, she'll be there if anyone would be interested.
My Discord is ThirstyKek#7990, so feel free to add me if you guys want.
I'm fucking off to bed now.
Later.
>>
File: 1491780107094.png (26KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1491780107094.png
26KB, 320x320px
Anyone want to play Dark Souls 3 with me?
>>
>>8655188
>that discord name
I have my doubts
>>
>>8655202
Shut the FUCK up Cuckleen
>>
>>8655188
So are you just gonna throw in avas with bad associations and make them good again?
>>
>>8655117
>>8655121
Thanks anons for the encouragement, /trash/ is oddly friendly
>>
File: ERP.jpg (140KB, 327x352px) Image search: [Google]
ERP.jpg
140KB, 327x352px
>>
>>8655188
>The Spies
Man. That show was like the sailor moon of its time. Young boy boner fuel.
I loved it. Might hit you up for that shit later.
>>
>>8655248
We try, but don't get too used to it
>>
>>8655261
Cuckleen edit of this when?
>>
>>8655261
kathleen edit when
>>
>>8655248
At the end of the day we're all just fellas who fap to text-sex, there's no real reason to be a dick.
>>
Did we ever figure out who the vampire girl was
>>
>>8655248
It's because we've all had no where left to go, so we end up in /Trash/
Similar experiences build bonds.

But no, seriously: Good luck anon. Hope you get some sick puss/dick/boypuss/ass/etc.
>>
File: reality.png (5KB, 143x53px) Image search: [Google]
reality.png
5KB, 143x53px
>>8655216
I'm real, anon, I swear!
>>8655237
That's the plan, at least. I like both, honestly, but their players sent them down the shitter. I plan to plunge 'em out, to the best of my ability.
Of course, if there's absolutely 0 interest in a 'ruined' ava, I won't add 'em.
>>8655265
Can't wait, anon. I'm gonna watch some episodes so I can make sure I understand how each character would act in a certain situation, because muh immersion
>>
>>8655185
(Just saw you post this in the other thread, how are you doing double images like that?)
>The anons eyes shot open as he felt the first of what was undoubtedly going to be many ropes of thick hot seed shoot its way in his mouth. He closed his lips tight, not wanting to let even a single drop get out of him, and swallowed. His mouth and throat clamped harder around his cock, the thick creamy liquid slowly trailing down his throat before it was replaced with another. It tasted somehow better than he had been expecting, and the already quite prominent taste of the birds cock mixed well with it. He drank mouthful after mouthful, before finally feeling the shaft being pulled out of his throat. Knowing what was going on he quickly adjusted, angling his face upward and letting his mouth hang open as it was given a proper coat. The long ropes of seed splashing across his face felt almost exciting somehow, the way it smelled and the texture of it covering him. He even managed to catch a decent amount in his open mouth, rolling it around to get a proper taste since the first part of the load had all went straight down his throat. After he felt the birds orgasm slowly taper out, he sat still for a few more moments, letting him enjoy the sight of his face coated with his cum. He then opened his mouth, showing him the leftover cum, and closed it. He rolled it around just a bit more before swallowing, opening his mouth again to show him it had all went down.
You don't have to feel bad, it feels pretty nice actually. I'm impressed, you have quite the set of factories down there. Maybe you should look into getting them emptied out a bit more.
>>
>>8655202
>>8655168
Kathleen is fucking HOT for a stick figure.

Bronies really are the scum of this Earth if they left that for a big bug horse.
>>
We need to save Kathleen before she's cucked to death.
>>
>>8655248
You haven't been here long enough.
>>
>>8655329
>Immersion in the typefuck
You.
I like you.
You're gonna be a neat avatarfag.

>mfw I remember Sam and Alex pretty well but can't for the life of me remember the third.
It's been a while.
>>
File: Kasami 185.png (394KB, 700x858px) Image search: [Google]
Kasami 185.png
394KB, 700x858px
(Wow, sorry about that. I had to do some work after a bunch of stuff happened today)

>>8653744 (Delicious brown)
(fails test)

>>8653786 (Rogue)
>Rogue was the first to move forward with things. She was the most eager for his body, unable to touch him despite wanting to desperately do so. A gloved hand grabbed at his crotch. Kitty gave a frustrated sigh. She knew exactly what was going to happen.
Remember Anon. Jean is right down there. If you even think about it I'll have her, like, screw with your head.

>>8653932 (Elsa)
(Si)

>>8654008 (Kasami)
Oh, Anon, dear~ So greedy~
>The pale girl purred with dark intentions. His eager throbbing and petting told Asami everything she needed. Mainly, that he was putty in her hands. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out a small, egg-shaped toy. She then turned on the egg before placing the vibrating orb on his sack. Her lips fluttered across his neck, leaving a visible trail of lipstick on his neck. The toy was cupped in the middle of her palm along with his sack, vibrating perfectly between his orbs. Her second hand continued to twist and tease around his head. She could feel him pulse.

>>8654182 (Sam)
(I love Sinner and I want to eat that pussy)
>>
>>8655394
Is this the Korra that I was planning to play a bath house scene with, or was that a different Korra?
>>
>>8655394
>Anon bit his lip as Rogue's hand grabbed him. He was rock hard of course, a week of teasing will do that to a man. He looked at Kitty with pleading eyes, but she stuck to her guns, Anon had to follow the rules, if he was about to cum, he had to push Rogue's hand away, unless both girls had given him permission to cum. He rodded to Kitty that he remembered and tried to stay quiet, not wanting to attract the attention of his classmates.
>>
>>8655379
I plan to never venture outside /ERP/, /FTT/ and /JOI/
>>
File: Clover.jpg (26KB, 253x251px) Image search: [Google]
Clover.jpg
26KB, 253x251px
>>8655389
>Forgetting Clover
this is comblet benis :DDD
Memes aside yeah, I can't really enjoy myself if I don't stick to character.
Results may vary.
All we need right now is [AS] to make a good Totally Spies reboot
>>
>>8655499
Who's this semen demon?
>>
>>8655499
I remember someone wanting to pick up this chef, but I forget who they were. Don't think they picked them up, which is a shame since I wanted to dick them.
>>
>>8655550
It was Nui, they quit ages ago though.
>>
>>8655583
Oh yeah it was Nui. For a while I thought it was Kinx.
>>
>>8655534
Alice from Food Wars, pretty top tier waifu desu
>>
File: 1491780683569.jpg (52KB, 327x352px) Image search: [Google]
1491780683569.jpg
52KB, 327x352px
>>8655278
>>8655283
>>
>>8655661
>kathleen isnt the cuck
>chrysalis isnt the bull
>anon isnt the chick
>>
>>8655687
Excuse me my name is retard
>>
>>8655661
This is good, though I was hoping for Cuckleen being cucked by Chryssi and Anon. Could you make that too?
>>
File: Kass54.jpg (507KB, 875x961px) Image search: [Google]
Kass54.jpg
507KB, 875x961px
>>8655337
(Double images? You mean like reposting?)
>Kass knelt down in front of the messy anon and began to open beak, his long, thick tongue extending from his mouth and moving in to give the anon a hand with cleaning himself. You felt his thick, warm, wet muscle begin to press up against your cheek and begin to move up the side of your face, taking the bird seed and having it replaced with his saliva. Retracting his tongue and swallowing what he had licked up, he stuck out his tongue again and continued the process of licking his own semen off the anon's face, slowly cleaning the anon of the mess he had made on him. He chuckled, begnning to respond to the anon's words...
Oh? Well, I'd surely be open to that once my 'factories' fill up to their maximum capacity...
>The avian chuckled again, licking the anon's face one more, and swallowing what he had licked up.
>>
>>8655038
>>8655005
(Even out of thread Chrysalis still manages to ruin a perfectly good relationship. Bravo.)
>>
>>8655779
Cadance, you need to save Kathleen!
>>
>>8655779
>>8655791
Cadance needs to mend Kathleen and Anons marriage.
>>
>>8655779
(Shall we continue from yesterday when Anon had just gotten into the spa?)
>>
>>8655646
Damn do I wanna fuck that lab rat
>>
>>8655394
(Its cool, I sorta did too actually.)

>The pleasant warmth from the evening was still present in Anon's body. Yet it was quickly becoming eclipsed by this new, needy warmth Asami was causing. Anon swallowed nervously, allowing her to feel the lump in his throat with every kiss she planted on his neck. Maybe it had been too long for him...or maybe he had a thing for perverted rich girls. Both options left him just as vulnerable to her, as she accused him for his greed. She was rather spot on it seemed.
>When she produced the small toy, he looked a little puzzled by it at first. But as it clicked on, he immediately realized it's purpose, as she let her lips dance along his neck. Every suck of her lips let her taste his excitement along his throat, feeling his pulse. He couldn't get over how soft her lips felt, how sweet they must taste. Yet this thought was interrupted by her placing the toy along his heavy balls.
O-Oof...whoa, easy that's...
>He tried to defend against her advances, but it was a failure. She could feel his thick erection throbbing now, at full attention for her. Every movement of his perverted orbs made his cock twitch even harder. The toy had it's effect as well, causing hot precum to leak from the tip of his cock she was toying with so vigorously. Every greedy movement earned a soft, almost boyish whine out of the large man, as his hips thrust up against her palm.
A-Asami...
>>
File: Rogue waifu bait (reaction).gif (140KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
Rogue waifu bait (reaction).gif
140KB, 160x160px
>>8655468
(Different)

>>8655476
>Rogue dipped into Anon's body even more. Her lack of intimacy in her life drove her wild and hungry. It wasn't long before she was unzipping his fly and digging through his pants for his cock. A soft blush coated her cheeks but Rogue wore her bored expression well. It was off if this was nothing to her. But for Anon, it was everything. She pulled out Anon's length, swollen with lust, and began to stroke. Kitty gasped softly before she returned to her notes. But even still, she couldn't keep her eyes off Anon's sex. It was exceptionally hard.
>>
>>8655510
Shit man, that's such an easy name to remember to.
I feel ashamed.

Even if I'm not first to jump on this I'll definitely watch. That's some quality ass you got there.

>AS totally Spies
As long as every episode has Sam fucking the shit out of someone and them blowing up some shit, I'd watch it.
>>
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!

DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!

DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!

DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!

DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!

DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!

DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!

DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!

DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!

DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!

DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!

DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
DICK ME DEEP DADDY!!!!!
>>
File: Owain7.png (1MB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Owain7.png
1MB, 800x1000px
>>8655661
>Groggily saves another meme
(Evening thread.)
>>
>>8655394
(Finally found it!)
http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/8295213/#q8297705
>Anthony freezes up when he catches sight of the ice cube, knowing what it'll mean if that comes into contact with his weakened cock. For the first time he looks fearful, especially when his burning hot tip melts a groove in the cube. Lukewarm water rolls down his shaft. lubricating it for Elsa's long, graceful fingers He'll definitely go soft if this keeps up, he'll be left with no option but to cuddle and kiss chastely under the covers
..If it's you then I'll help with anything, Elsa.
>He meets his Queen's gaze, refusing to panic. His Queen's happiness is his happiness. If this is what she wants then he won't resist. There's a hint of fear in his eyes, but he still reaches up to stroke the Queen's flushed cheek
>>
>>8655778
>This caught him a bit off guard. I mean he was going to have to clean himself sooner or later, but it's not like he minded having his face coated in bird seed, not if he was the one wrapped his lips around his cock in the first place. It was a nice gesture to be sure, but a bit odd to see someone licking up their own seed so willingly. He giggled a little, both because of the oddness of the situation and because his tongue tickled just a bit. Still he sat there until the job was done, wiping his face off with his shirt.
Well I see you around often enough that I bet I can be there. Here's hoping its more than just me though, I don't want to feel to clingy.
>Leaning forward, he gave one final smooch to his cock and one on each of his balls as well before rising back to his feet.
See you around!
>>
>>8655898
>Anon's body shuddered at the pleasure of Rogue's gloved hand. He glanced at Kitty, who was scribbling on a notepad, certainly watching out of the corner of her eye. He stayed as quiet as he could. If anyone turned around to look, he wasn't sure what they'd be able to see from their angle. He slid one hand under his desk, resting it gently above Rogue's wrist as she stroked. After a week of teasing, it didn't take long to get him to the edge, and he knew he had to pull her hand away at any moment. Rogue took it as a compliment every time he had to silently stop her from tipping him over the edge, a boost of confidence that she was good at what she was doing.
>>
Argh, I have to pee, I have to pee, I have to pee, I have to PEE!
>>
>>8656040
>takes you to the diaper store
>>
File: ERP.jpg (207KB, 1600x992px) Image search: [Google]
ERP.jpg
207KB, 1600x992px
>Posting card
>>
>>8656064
No! Dammit, I have to PEE, not "I'm incontinent!" Are you fucking deaf!? Kill yourself, creep, OR open your mouth. I have to PEEEEEEE!
>>
File: Ava list.png (40KB, 687x950px) Image search: [Google]
Ava list.png
40KB, 687x950px
>>8656081
Coasting Pard
>>
>>8656040
Would my face be okay?
>>
>>8656081
If you're around in like an hour, I'm fucking that doll.
>>
>>8656129
Are you hot?
>>
>>8656157
or are we dancer?
>>
>>8656157
I mean, a little piss streaming down my face wouldn't hurt. I guess it'd mess my make-up but...worth it!
>>
m, cvmcfjmnjc fdmnjcfcfvd mjcfd xjcfdv xmjcmf jxncfdxnmdxfcmnjhcxnmhjcxmnjhcmnjh cf vmnjhc mn jhcxmnjh xmnjhmnjhfcv dmjhfc dxmnhjfdxmnhjfdxmnhjfdcnmfcdxnmhdcf nmfcdxnfcdxnfdcxnh

I came so hard I became Paul for a minute.
>>
>>8655791
>>8655800
I warned you anons to stay away from that Queen, but you didn't listen! She's nothing but bad news for everyone that crosses her path.

(Seriously though, I'm the Princess of Love. Not the Princess of Miracles - There's no salvaging that shipwreck of a marriage.)

>>8655818
(Sure!)
>The warm, bubbly water envelopes you as descend into the spa, placing yourself beside the crystal earth pony - who appears to be fidgeting with something beneath the water
>Cadance gives you an eager smile, tilting her head to the side with her husband nuzzling delicately at her neck
What do you think of the water, anon? Is it warm enough for you or just right?
>Turning her attention to the unzipped bag laying on the edge of the spa, her horn gives off a glow as she levitates a few bottles of what seems to be alcohol, along with a couple of mugs
>With a pop, she opens a bottle and begins pouring drinks
May I offer you a drink, anon?
>>
File: Kass18.jpg (53KB, 761x618px) Image search: [Google]
Kass18.jpg
53KB, 761x618px
>>8655971
>Kass chuckled and pulled his pants back up, waving to the anon as he went on his way.
See you later, anon. I hope we meet again~
>>
https://youtu.be/JmR0DAjKjL0
>>
File: pic-Elma Jouii 3.jpg (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
pic-Elma Jouii 3.jpg
39KB, 300x300px
>>8656126
>What?
>>8656133
>in that hour Im gonna have like 2 hours left
>Hope roommate dont get to home that early today
>>
File: yiff 351.gif (639KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
yiff 351.gif
639KB, 500x500px
>>8655845
Heh~ Just like the rest of them, huh? I bet you want my hot cunt all over your cock, don't you?
>Asami continued to tease the boy. The wind added a sense of invigoration to Asami, as if she was flying through the air. Korra was a rather wreckless and fast driver, only adding to the excitement of the moment. Soon, her leather glove was wet with his lust. She looked down to see her filthy glove.
Anon... you got my glove all dirty.
>Then, in an instant, the egg shfited from one hand to the other. It vibrated across his head, coated in his drool and Asami's glove. Her messaging became more vigorous as her digits prodded harder into his flesh. She even bared her teeth as they scraped against Anon's skin.

>>8655956
>Elsa flashed a smile. Both of their bodies were hidden beneath a layer of heavy blankets, the two warming and cooling each other at the same time. Her head nuzzled into the nape of his neck, her soft, white-ish hair tickling Anthony just underneath his chin. She left a few, light kisses on his throat while her body curled into him. Her soft, pale chest prodded into his chest and bicep. She could feel his cock hard in her grip, both hot with lust and cool from her water. She wasn't sure how to take it but... she wanted to keep her lover as is. He felt pristine and clean, drenched in the water of her ice. Slowly, she shyly began to stoke his sex with amateur clumsiness.

>>8656033
>Rogue didn't leave. Instead, her grip tightened around his sex. Rogue glared at her pet with a stern look. He was not to cum but she was going to do what she liked to his body. Her hand continued to pump him.
Kitty?
>Kitty sighed. Clearly, they had something planned but the girl was being uncooperative, as usual. It didn't take long for Rogue's glove to be covered in Anon's lust. Her eyes turned to meet his pleading face, happy to watch him squirm at her touch. She bit her lip lightly before a moan squeaked past her purple lips.
>>
>>8656246
>There's no salvaging that shipwreck of a marriage.
Calling time of death.
8:11pm, April 9th.
>>
>>8656246
>Anon takes the drink as it levitates into his hands.
Thank you.
>He takes a sip.
The water's great. So, Rose, how do you know Cadance and Shining?
>Anon didn't yet notice that anything was up, thinking Cadance was just treating him to a nice semi-private evening at the spa, perhaps anything sexual would be happening later.
>>
>>8656202
You call that cumming? I"LL SHOW YOU

ASKHLSKADSKHADSHKkjlKJjffnjegjjlJLhjuHUhbshuYDIUWH INUH IHON rwiur3rioor 8oY8YM8YM8yy89ymts94ws8ubgssgeguouoseeseseinsererkjerkerkjkljCUMCUMCUMCUMHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>farts
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHET4SHET54SKHETSBHETH54YEB54BYBHJB54SB54YB54YB54JB54YB54B54SB5HYSB5HY4B54KHYB5B5SSERIUTE4S8U9BS T489MT4B8MUET4SIJDRYIJOCFNJEFSET4SI09DGTRJIOCBTRNJERIUS4T4NHUhuqs4iu4st4sbiuBIUA3BKH4AWBKHSET4IUbiuBKHUTSEBHJSEG48IHJ334BUEGSBKEG5SNHDRGDNDBGBJGDBG54RKJBRDRB5B5J5DB5BHJhuhs444ueg4ebg4ubuBKHBKHBKGSKBHSBESKHBSKGBHSEGEB5SISGIE54UBEG54

FUCKING LOVE STUFFING MY HANDI N MY ASS

FTINAT4NT4WAT4WJABT4KHABT54HAHB5B5JBT5JBAT5BHJSBKJB5JJ5BJBHJBHJJBBWJBKFWBKJWFKJBKJWBHJBHJWBWTBTBHJBKHBhbbhsbkewafbfbbt4besgeseg5seg5sesbegsbgbsegsegsnsserjuebtijmobu stuo bt54su48348u933809tsrihst4bhjtsbgtrnjgtxjs34bsbt4jet54sbsjet54s4bt54bj54sb54kyb54yb5ybkj54sybs3tb3bt4bg5sykngtrnjefsiulv4sl et54slhKHEGSS ET4EBT54SHEBT4SIHLET4SLT4LT4IUE
>>
>>8656379
Hi Paul.
>>
File: 1469164514643.png (355KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1469164514643.png
355KB, 1280x1280px
Oh shit, it's Amethyst. Say something nice about her quickly!
>>
>>8656439
You're a late bloomer and therefore are inferior to the rest of your kind.
>>
>>8656304
>Anon put a finger to his lips, trying to tell Rogue to shush, a nervous look on his face, worried someone might turn around. He leaked precum like a drippy faucet, covering Rogue's glove, if she weren't going so slow, someone might hear a shlicking noise. He pushed on Rogue's hand when he got to the edge, she had no intention of releasing him, but did halt her strokes for the moment, feeling him throb and seeing the strain on his face as he tried not to cum. After about 20 seconds of fighting off the edge, Anon calmed down and took his hand away, immediately teased with stroking again. (Hope that wasn't assuming too many of Rogue's actions, just wanted to give you more to work with than "Anon sits there getting stroked.")
>>
>>8656040
You can pee all over me if you want
>>
File: 1491780683569 (1).jpg (58KB, 327x352px) Image search: [Google]
1491780683569 (1).jpg
58KB, 327x352px
>>8655687
>>8655726
Hopefully this will redeem my stupidity
>>
>>8656439
You're not Pearl.
>>
>>8656439
I want to sniff her butt
>>
>>8656304
>His chest deflates with relief as his Queen begins to stroke him off properly. Her movements are inexperienced, but still carry a certain queenly grace to them. Not wanting to let her down, he keeps his hips still so she can focus, while his upper body cranes up to kiss her pale neck. A hand reaches around to caress her back.
Elsa.. I'm so.. it's like a dream..
>The renewed attention brings his cock back up to its full thickness. The moisture left over quickly heats up on his length. He wants more, what man wouldn't? But he's almost as shy as Elsa, intimidated by her royal position and remains still
>>
File: organic rare.jpg (86KB, 597x592px) Image search: [Google]
organic rare.jpg
86KB, 597x592px
>>8656493
BEAUTIFUL!
Enjoy this extremely rare pepe as a reward.
>>
File: 1469164821400.png (261KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469164821400.png
261KB, 550x600px
>>8656535
>>8656538
Amethyst seems pleased with these compliments. Keep them coming and you will surely be rewarded for your efforts!

>>8656453
This is rude, and objectively untrue! Source: Rose Quartz.
Please do not upset the Amethyst, she is quick to anger!
>>
File: Untitled.png (26KB, 835x498px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
26KB, 835x498px
>>8656543
Thanks bro
>>
>>8656616
You aren't half the woman Rose was.
>>
>>8656616
She is very cute and I want her to sit on me
>>
>>8656081
I wanna fuck that doll
>>
>>8656356
>Dunking the tip of her muzzle into the mug - Rose takes a couple of sips before replying. Almost surprised by your question.
Are you kidding!? Princess Cadance and Shining Armor are regulars here! Whenever they want a qualified masseur, they come and see me.
>The Crystal pony takes another sip of her drink before glancing at Cadance, Shining and back to you - clearing her throat before speaking
Ahem. So... uh. When are we gonna go ahead and start... y'know.
>>
>>8656624
CYOAnon, I fucking love your art. It's fluid and simplistic. What do you use to draw and what advice can you give?
>>
I want FUCK someone's mouth
>>
>>8656304
Gnhh... The rest...ha. Well, of course I do-who wouldn't want to fuck you senseless, As-Ah!
>Anon let out a sharp gasp at the grip she had on him as shivers came from the hickey on his neck down his spine. Her busily working his fat cock in the windy backseat only made those bolts of pleasure spike. The man felt the same jostle of excitement Asami did, as the bumps and turns in the road shifted the both of them around. This ended up making Anon press a lot closer to Asami, taking in her scent as a hand slid along her inner thighs. As she explains her unfortunate glove, Anon gave a sort of sympathetic look.
Ah..ha... I see that. Sorry, I didn't...
>He offered as a chuckle, but didn't get to finish as she turned up the pressure. The rough massage to the head of his cock made it twitch and spasm under her fingers at her mercy. The poor thing was swollen and sensitive, as he rolled his hips desperately into her hands. He wanted to capture this feeling more-to fuck against something. It ached so much but...he wanted more.
Holy...h-hey I can't keep this up, Asami, it feels so-gh!
>He whined for her, as her teeth sank into his neck, earning another strangled gasp, as his cock spasmed in delight. Meanwhile, Anon's hand was attempting to find a way to slide inside of her clothes below. He failed with her lower part, and so ventured upwards, into her shirt, and taking one of her breasts in hand. His grip was firm, and hungry, as he quickly started to squish and massage the pleasantly soft orb in hand.
>>
>>8656676
>Start us off
>>
>tfw my foreskin is intact
Feels good.
>>
>>8656697
Oh, so you work here.
>Anon realized.
Well, it's nice to meet you.
>He took another sip.
...Start?
>Anon looked at Cadance as she cuddled with Shining.
>>
>>8656746
>Nibbles on your foreskin
yum
>>
File: Untitled.png (50KB, 835x498px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
50KB, 835x498px
>>8656700
Idk, I suck and use a mouse

Follow your dreams I guess
>>
File: IMG_0509.png (602KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0509.png
602KB, 640x1136px
>>8656493
Aww fuck, I was in the middle of doing it
>>
>>8656246
(Should they get divorced so Kathleen can find a real man and Anon can presumably marry his Chrysalis plush?)
>>
>>8656728
>The anon would open the door to [Insert spooky house setting].
H...Hello? Is anyone there?
>He would wonder inside only to come across the peculiar doll, Approaching it with caution he gently nudges it's shoulder for any signs of life.
>>
>>8656951
>editing on phone
>>
>>8656951
Keep going. It's always good to have more than one. Also I like the Chrysalis you're using better.
>>
>>8656963
>He doesn't phone post
>>
>>8656951
What app. I wanna try stuff other than Autodesk
>>
>>8656963
It's a 5 dollar app (but there's also a lite version) and it's intended for art. I hate using it for art though and I find it works well enough as an editor and it's been sufficient for all my editing needs so far. If the results are good then why not edit on a phone?
>>
>>8656852
>The crystal pony waves her forehooves out from the water, flailing them about - splashing water all over everyone's face
Oh come on, you're not that oblivious, are you?
>Her hooves dunk back into the bubbly water, only to quickly resurface with a gadget in hand. Placing it on the brim of the spa beside you
>...Looks like - some sort of chastity cage? Rose, points at it with a hoof
I didn't just spend the last few minutes getting this damned thing to open, did I?
>Cadance stares at both you and Rose, looking a tad bit nervous at what you might be thinking - running a hoof down her face in embarrassment
>Sigh
I was hoping to... Introduce it a little bit later. Rose. Anonymous is my friend - We're here to have fun, yes, but I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable.
>>
File: tails.png (315KB, 866x1023px) Image search: [Google]
tails.png
315KB, 866x1023px
>>8656961
>The doll is full of blood, she is sitting on a dead body's dick while she saw you coming
Greetings, thief. seems like you like entering in abandoned houses all the time, huh? I don't care about what you do with life at all, but.. what are YOU doing here? a sane person would never enter a house where a person got murdered
>>
File: Korra 210.png (247KB, 400x700px) Image search: [Google]
Korra 210.png
247KB, 400x700px
>>8656454
>Rogue licked her lips. He was practically bursting with anticipation. His cock drooling and twitching and burning for her. A small chuckle passed her lips. But, she was determined. Again, Rogue began to stroke.
Kitty?
>She asked again. The brunnete sighed before she too reached down. But all Kitty did was rest a thumb on Anon's swollen head. She traced circles around it as Rogue, slowly, painfully stroked him.

>>8656540
>Elsa purred at Anthony's shy touch. He was so gentle with her body. He cared about her unlike anyone else had. This man wasn't like the other servants she had bed. Not at all. Her cool breath began to quicken, her face flushed red. Another cube fell on Anthony's chest, this time tracing the edges of his nipple while her shy strokes pumped him.
I... I want you inside me... I think~ I... would you be okay e-eating me out? I wouldn't mind... this inside me e-either~

>>8656716
>Suddenly, the car stopped. They were in the driveway of some manor with an Eastern Asian flair to its architecture. And just as soon as Asami's teasing had begun it had stopped. Asami's hands left Anon's sex, virbrator and all. He was left stark naked in the back of a car with an erection. Then, as if nothing happened, Asami drunkenly strides into the manor. Korra then appeared before Anon. A surprised, hungry look shone behind her blue-eyes as she saw Anon's hard sex.
Man... she really got you excited, huh?
>Then, Korra drops to her knees and pops Anon into her mouth. She had taken him in whole in one, swift motion. Her tongue slide up his base as she bobbed upwards, only to stop at his tip where it traced an eager circle around his head. Then, Korra spat him out and she too walked into the manor.
Coming?
>>
File: IMG_0511.png (791KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0511.png
791KB, 640x1136px
>>8657056
Art studio

Anyone know what font the text is in?
>>
Post avas you want to see played.
>>
>>8657188
>Anon looks at the device. Anon shakes with nervousness, wondering if Cadance intends it for him.
I'm not...uncomfortable.
>Anon looks at Cadance's sweet smile.
What...um...were we planning to do with that?
>Anon says, using "we" as if he had already accepted Cadance's plan.
>>
>>8657277
Kathleen, not Kathlene.
>>
File: file.png (497KB, 702x1009px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
497KB, 702x1009px
>>8657307
>>
>>8657307
>>
>>8657223
>The Anon would be visibly frightened by the display of sudden life, But also slighty Infatuated with the appearance of the doll.
U..Uhh I was just here to take S..some pictures is all, I didn't mean to interrupt anything.
>The anon would back away slightly, Now noticing the corpse on the ground he takes a deep breath and reaches for his Camera.
W..What are you?
>>
>>8657235
>They two of them heard Anon stifle a very quiet whimper as Kitty joined the teasing. His precum got Kitty's hand sticky as it continued to pour forth. They could feel anon shaking, and on every slow downstroke Rogue could feel how swollen his poor balls were. Anon's lip trembled as he looked at the two girls, both of whom were looking forward, pretending to being paying attention to the teacher. Anon had no hope of paying such attention with this distraction.
>>
>>8657307
>>
File: IMG_2822.png (302KB, 540x687px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2822.png
302KB, 540x687px
>>8657307
>>
File: tails7.jpg (667KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tails7.jpg
667KB, 960x1280px
>>8657369
What am I?
>She gets up and gets closer to the anon
I'm a doll, what else would I be? and you are a reporter, isn't it? you came here to take evidence to what happened to this dead body
>>
File: IMG_0513.jpg (81KB, 327x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0513.jpg
81KB, 327x352px
>>
>>8657235
I-I would be happy to!
>His eyes are almost shining with joy after being told to do, especially because he's been trusted with something so important, so intimate. He's almost painfully shy and loyal, allowing the meek Queen to "dominate" him without a worry. He licks his lips and begins to mentally prepare himself, not letting himself be distracted by the ice rolling over his chest.
>>
>>8657422
B O O T Y
>>
>>8657539
The heart eyes are a particularly nice touch.
>>
File: hey__jak____by_yuqoi.jpg (542KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hey__jak____by_yuqoi.jpg
542KB, 667x1000px
>>8657307
>>
>>8657235
>The sudden stop was enough to rock Anon forward a bit, out of the stupor he was lost in with Asami. He groaned at the sudden lack of stimulii, and when she pulled away, he was left aching, throbbing and wanting.
Jeez...what a harsh tease.
>Anon muttered to himself in almost a pout, watching her sit up and stride out of the back as if nothing had happened. It was only after she was gone, and Korra appeared did he realize he was still exposed to the Avatar in front of him. Her gaze made his cock twitch a little, but before he could go to cover himself naturally, his cock was in her mouth.
W-What the- damn...
>His own moans came out as she sucked at his aching cock. The thing was throbbing, and still tasted of precum at the tip to her tongue no doubt. Not to mention the poor thing was nice and sensitive because of Asami's torment from earlier. So it reacted nicely to the Avatar's tight lips, and swift tongue. And just like that, it was over as well as Korra popped off of his aching dick leaving Anon wanting more. He watched her lick the tip to ensure it was nice and fit to burst before leaving him to follow after the two of them., letting out a pained yet erotic sigh.
>Panting a little at the sudden fit of pleasure, Anon blinked when she asked him that-and was quick to answer.
Fuck yeah I am!
>He added as if it were insane not to, grabbing his trousers and trying to slide them back on. For now, anyway, as he followed after Korra to the house-he assumed to be their home.
>>
>>8657313
Y-you're not? Oh, good.
>Cadance taps her hooves together, whispering into her husband's ear before making out her reply to you
Well, the plan was to--
>Not even moments after the Princess was about to begin explaining the plans, she is interrupted by Rose
TO PUT IT ON YOU AND MAKE YOU WATCH THEM FUC-- ERK
>Cadance looks down upon Rose with a half-smile, rolling her eyes and shaking her head - her magic holding the crystal pony's loud trap shut.
Well... Yes, that is correct. Albeit put rather bluntly.
>Rose gasps for air as the magical grip releases her muzzle - the pink alicorn now levitating the chastity in front of your vision
I hope you don't mind, anon. We came up with the idea shortly after you left that night.
>...
Well... I did anyway~
>>
File: 61535488_p0.png (468KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
61535488_p0.png
468KB, 700x1000px
>>8657307
>>
>>8657539
Despite all the memes this entire situation is depressing as fuck
>>
>>8657307
>>
>>8657628
Patrician choice. I put her on my card once but I didn't think I could get enough good art.
>>
>>8657664
Somewhere that woman is laying in bed, unaware not only if just how much her marriage has broken, but the mockery that's being made of her name on an anonymous imageboard
>>
>>8657664
Some people get boners from it anon.
>>
File: IMG_0421.jpg (546KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0421.jpg
546KB, 1600x1024px
Good evening erp
>>
>>8657749
>Gives Papi a popsicle
>>
>>8657670
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>tfw ERP's biggest cuck is a woman
>>
>>8656959
(No! They should stay married, no matter what.
...Even if that means that Kathleen has to even out the playing field between them.)
>>
>>8657517
>He would be visibly shaking by this point, Looking her in the face, glancing down at her blood covered figure, Gulping as he gathers his courage.
Y..Yes, I was sent here to find evidence for this case.. D..Did you do this?
>He looks around the room and at the dead body, Holding his camera in his hands, Looking back at the doll creature.
Can..Can i just take.. the photo's?
>>
>>8657748
The cult surrounding Trixie doesn't count as "people."
>>
>>8657307
>>
>>8657825
Assassin of Black
>>
>>8657656
>All of Anon's skin above the water blushes red at the realization that before he even arrived, Cadanca had shared so much with Rose, to the point that not only did Rose know all about what they'd done, but she knew more than Anon about Cadance's plans for him. And on top of all that, Rose seemed terribly excited by the idea for some reason. Anon holds out his hand and the device drops into it, a small cage of metal bars with an integrated locking mechanism. He gulps. He looks at Cadance as she tells him that in truth, she came up with this idea. Her smile makes his knees weak, fortunately he is seated.
W-
>Anon's voice squeaks unintentionally. He coughs.
Why...?
>Anon realizes that is the extend of his question. (I'll move things along by providing a pre-emptive reaction to her answer.)
I'm not sure if I can put it on...at the moment.
>A glance below the clear spa water reveals that Anon is currently hard.
>>
>>8657844
(My goodness, princess. Are you saying Kathleen should respond to her husband masturbating to a fictional creature by cuckolding him in real life with a flesh and blood man?)
>>
File: IMG_0187.gif (3MB, 427x239px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0187.gif
3MB, 427x239px
>>8657800
Is that for me?
>without even waiting for the question to be answer Papi starts sucking and licking the popsicle with all the joy in the world
>>
>>8657663
I've got a whole folder of her but I don't know if I wanna ava her
>>
>>8657874
Coca Cola polar bear?
>>
>>8657933
Kathleen just needs a blue bad dragon strapon named Trixie
>>
File: tails2.png (405KB, 465x682px) Image search: [Google]
tails2.png
405KB, 465x682px
>>8657845
>She grabs the camara with her hands, and destroys it very easily
Do you think that they are gonna to believe you? a magic doll that killed a guy with her ass? I don't think so!
>Suddenly her "antenna" glowed a red color light, the door closed behind you, the door can't be opened now
>>
>>8658013
This is arousing as fuck, and I know it shouldn't be
>>
>>8657874
Is that Nue?
>>
>>8657829
>Tfw Kathleen out cucked Jiro, Lupin, Innocent Boy, AND Tsuyu
>>
>>8657934
Good girl.
>Pats her head
(Hope you find taker for either the burd or the foxbutt)
>>
>>8657704
Damn shame
Keira is definitely best girl (in game)
>>
File: Pepper47.png (127KB, 401x593px) Image search: [Google]
Pepper47.png
127KB, 401x593px
>>8657874
HEY! don't ask for that..
>>
>>8658033
I think out-cucked is a hyphenated word.
>>
>>8658025
Big tits on anything is arousing.
>>
>>8658033
I no longer have to live in shame! Yay!
>>
>>8658033
No one will ever beat Boco, though.
>>
>>8658013
>The anon would jump at the reaction, Looking on in horror, Still slightly eyeing up the creature.
Killed....With your....Ass? How did you..
>The anon would now be confused, Jumping again at the door shutting, Gathering his courage he would begin to Shakily question her
How do you even do that, And.. Where did you come from?
>>
>>8658097
>Centaur ava
I'm discovering new fetishes everyday
>>
>>8658097
I think we need a comparison chart with Boco and the ones listed by >>8658033
>>
>>8657663
Not quite Lyn, but they're both Myrmidons so heeey.
>>
File: tumblr_nrcc6kN5Nd1rd8llro4_540.png (242KB, 520x510px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrcc6kN5Nd1rd8llro4_540.png
242KB, 520x510px
>It's literally in the OP image and no one is RPing futa scenes

come on guys
>>
>>8658177
>Forgot picture
Of fucking course I would
>>
>>8658033
Give me a rundown on the others.
>>
>>8658155
I agree. We need some sort of Cuck Comparison Chart™
>>
>>8658059
*does happy dance*
>>
>>8658193
Everyone's too busy talking about the cuck thing.
>>
File: Tails12.jpg (121KB, 500x714px) Image search: [Google]
Tails12.jpg
121KB, 500x714px
>>8658135
Well, when you FUCK a person so hard, that happens. and where do I come from?
>she grabs some game that was on the ground
>the game says "sonic R"
I come from here of course. is a good game, 10/10 just because i'm in it
>>
>>8658196
Memedon on Memedon lesbian action?
>>
>>8658193
>hides from the trap
>>
File: cerea244.png (109KB, 201x541px) Image search: [Google]
cerea244.png
109KB, 201x541px
>>8658150
She's got udders and an ass for miles, anon
Nothing odd about that
Except the horse pussy
>>
>never play avas more than once or twice
>ignore Discords
>avoid drama

am i doing it right
>>
>>8658267
Yes except for the first one
>>
>>8658207
>points and laughs at your bad dancing
>>
File: d3f1b94058279006fef1c6f01514664b.jpg (493KB, 800x1118px) Image search: [Google]
d3f1b94058279006fef1c6f01514664b.jpg
493KB, 800x1118px
>>8658245
You know it, baaaybeeeeee
>>
>>8658218
What "cuck thing"?
>>
File: CjEWchZWgAA7RAy.jpg (112KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
CjEWchZWgAA7RAy.jpg
112KB, 600x847px
>>8658193
>Whips out my massive futa cock
Ok now what?
>>
>>8657885
(Thanks. Sorry if I was dragging it on a bit much. Got nothing planned today so I was just enjoying myself~)
>Cadance tilts her head in confusion, her eyebrow raised at your statement
What do you mean, anon? It should already be unlocked...
>Her eyesight trails downwards to your crotch, a sudden blush washing over the Princess's face - her eyes immediately snap back up to meet yours
Oh! Well that certainly won't do, will it~
>Kissing passionately with her husband for a few brief moments, she gives Shining armor a wink before turning and swimming slowly towards you
>Forehooves wrapping themselves around your head, the Princess rests her chest against yours - your throbbing member brushing against her teats
Can you not try your best to get it limp? Just for me?
>She pouts, inching her lips close to your own - whispering
...If you love me, you will.

>Meanwhile, it seems as though Rose has disappeared - mysterious
>>
>>8658251
>Except the horse pussy
But wouldn't that be the best part?
>>
>>8658280
>start getting identified for playing a specific ava
>people call you by that ava
>people start drama

goes against the third of my three rules
>>
File: Kasami 97.jpg (291KB, 850x952px) Image search: [Google]
Kasami 97.jpg
291KB, 850x952px
>>8657377
>Rogue began to pump faster. She wasn't letting up. She wanted to push Anon as much as he could. Her glove was slick with his lust, preventing any form of friction that could cut on his pleasure.
Remember, Anon...
>Kitty added two more fingers to her petting. Three digits were now circling his swollen head very, very quickly.
What do you say?
>Then, a voice echoed in his head.
What in God's name are you three doing?
>It was Jean. Kitty and Rogue let go.

>>8657557
>Elsa nodded softly. Taking in a deep breath, she crawled on top of Anthony's hard body. She stated deeply into his eyes while she adjusted herself, her milky legs straddling his hips. Anthony's hot cock was pressing against Elsa's ass and thigh. Though it was barely inside her, it was enough to make Elsa mutter and moan. His heat was intense, only added by the slickness of this body. Leaning down, she licked her servants lips before arching back. The petals of her rose left a cool dew across his abs before nudging his cock.

>>8657633
>By the time Anon entered and found the bedroom, Korra and Asami were already stark naked. Asami's was on top of the bed, her sex on full display and pink with heat. The egg that was on his cock was rolling across her chest, teasing herself. Meanwhile, Korra, nude, appeared from behind and hugged him tight. Her strong hands quickly threw down Anon's jeans and underwear before turning to take off his shirt. And all Asami did was watch the two with lustful eyes.
Ready to fuck?~
>Korra purred.
>>
>>8658284
Y'know, Kathleen and whatnot.
>>
File: 1459004374552.jpg (420KB, 1225x1225px) Image search: [Google]
1459004374552.jpg
420KB, 1225x1225px
>>8658293
I said odd, not bad
Of course it's the best part, and you know she's stronger than your average cunny
>>
>>8658056
But it's what my heart desires. c:
>>
>>8658307
Not really. Plenty of avas stay out of drama even after months of playing the same character(s).
>>
>>8658281
>hurls brick
>>
>>8658337
Such as?
>>
>>8657933
(Masturbating to even a fictional character in an ERP thread is considered cheating, anon. It only makes it fair that his wife gets to have her fun too with someone other than her original husband.)
>>
>>8658322
I really like this picture.
>>
When was Boco ever cucked?
>>
>>8658199
>Lupin
>got cucked out of Coffee by Clownpiece
>Coffee gets saved by Mecha
>creates a server for himself
>gets that server taken from him by PetAnon
>lost his job as mod trying to take down Midna
>only ends up the most hated person on Virra's Discord because of it

>Innocent Boy
>tried to get out of the friendzone for Miyafuji for months
>tried to defeat Rape Man to become liked by the thread
>thread turns on him for it
>eventually disappears into near irrelevancy

>Tsuyu
>sociopathic manipulator that causes drama over people she's jealous over
>shitposts anonymous nonstop, her favorite target is Iowa because she's jealous
>tried to get cummies from Clarent, Jiro, and Mecha and none of them gave it to her
>came back to "apologize" but still shitposts

>Jiro in the next post
>>
>>8658345
>slices your fucking eye
>>
File: Pepper38.png (137KB, 267x433px) Image search: [Google]
Pepper38.png
137KB, 267x433px
>>8658329
B-But I don't want to get fucked every day by her.
>>
>>8658235
You..You fucked someone to death?
>The anon would light up abit at the sight of the game, His eyes widening.
Wait.. I rememeber that... I played that as a child.
>He would then give the doll a puzzled look as if he's trying to recognize you.
You..Your from the game?
>He would looks up and down her body slowly, Inspecting her features to see if he could remember the being..
>>
>>8658373
lol
>>
>>8658366
>Masturbating to even a fictional character in an ERP thread is considered cheating, anon
Wat.
Yesterday someone said erping is cheating.
Now you're saying masturbating is cheating.
>>
>>8658282
That sounds like a great idea to me
>>
>>8658199
>>8658376
>friendzoned by Ragyo
>betrayed by Alpha
>nearly mindbroken by Tsuyu
>cucked by Fronk/Mecha/Lore out of Jinx
>a mod in a shitty server filled with attention whores and shitposters
>a favorite target for shitposting for playing nothing but heterosexual male avas
>a new Sonico that is guaranteed to not want to do anything with Nibbles or him in general for obvious reasons
>left the Discord because he couldn't cut it in the rat race
>cucked by Owain out of Shy Gal and probably a lot of other waifus
>found out that Ragyo had a secret Discord and has been avoiding him
>cucked out of Jinx by Mettaton
>cucked by Ainz, Mecha, and DMG out of Ragyo
>heartbroken by Ragyo's Steam request
>cucked out of Juliet by Mettaton
>Ragyo has said there's nothing between her and Jiro
>Owain comes along and fucks his ex-waifu
>got falseflagged and shitposted about on /v/
>accidentally hurt EGG's feelings and bitchquit all the ERP Discords over it
>nearly lost his "mother" when she tried to kill herself
>despite tryharding got out typefucked by Goten and Trunks with Mercy saying she loved them and said nothing to Jiro about his session
>got BTFO by Kirino
>retired from ERP to get cucked one last time
>got cucked out of Jinx and EGG when Tank returned
>Then cucked out of his art dreams by Tank while EGG hangs onto him.
>stolen the chance of recovering by Suki and Magnum Dongs
>found out Jinx was a major falseflagger through Spider
>only has his mother and her abusive boyfriend left
>got cucked out of Jinx by Reinhardt over his gameplay skills
>got cucked out of his self-insert's waifu
>got ignored by Corrin and forced to watch her get deflowered by Rance
>got ignored by Zelda
>got ignored by Braixen

>Boco
>the most hated tripfag on /v/ and /co/
>does nothing but blogpost about how shitty he is and how terrible is life is
>is basically Paul outside of ERP
>came to ERP to try and claim Morrigan
>does his emotional manipulation shtick which turns the thread on him
>>
>>8658362
Why would I bother giving you names? You'll just cherrypick examples to make them look bad or, failing to find any, call them "Literally who"s.

If you can't think of any on your own, you're either: A) New and ignorant. B) Not new but rather willfully ignorant and therefore a shitposter.
>>
File: morriganno.png (7KB, 766x65px) Image search: [Google]
morriganno.png
7KB, 766x65px
>>8658373
>>
File: 1337187645664.jpg (15KB, 124x121px) Image search: [Google]
1337187645664.jpg
15KB, 124x121px
>>8658455
>Owain was Morrigan's special someone
>>
>>8658455
>taking screenshots out of context
>trying to turn people against morrigan
>owain has even made it clear he doesn't do much of anything with morrigan
>>
>>8658415
>betrayed by alpha
Alpha did nothing wrong.
>>
>>8658290
(You take all the time you like. I just had both ideas in my head, but one of them only made since after your unknown response. The idea was that whatever she said would get him hard. Though you seem to have skipped her actually telling him why she wants him in chastity. There are lots of good reasons, I just want to know which she picks.)
>Anon was so distracted by Cadance, he didn't even notice Rose spiriting herself away to parts unknown. Cadance snuggling up to Anon, her teats brushing his cock, only make Anon even harder.
I...I could...
>Anonn reaches down to take hold of his cock, implying that he'd be limp if he had an orgasm. Anon his so distracted that he forgets that the whole point of the cage she wants on him is to prevent that.
(I'll assume that she vetos his masturbation in some way I'm about to read, after which he responds to "If you love me, you will.")
I do! I do love you.
>His lip quivers, worrying his continued erection implies he doesn't love her.
Please, Cadance, please help me go limp.
>Anon assumes an alicorn can do anything magically, never thinking that she might use a more physical method to assist him as he requested.
>>
File: tails5.jpg (3MB, 2217x2869px) Image search: [Google]
tails5.jpg
3MB, 2217x2869px
>>8658385
Does the name "tails doll" sounds familiar to you? of course you don't recognize me, my body changes with the year, you know? videogame characters change too!
>She gets even closer to you, her tits literally in front of your face
Do you want your last moments of life become heaven?
>>
>>8658502
alpha did literally everything wrong
>>
>>8658397
(I'm pulling your chain. But seriously though, anon deserves to get cuckolded by both Chryssi and his irl wife at this point. It's the only way to avenge Kathleen and to fix their marriage~)
>>
>>8658415
Now try reciting Jiro's rap sheet while taking only one breath.
>>
>>8658502
Because he literally didn't do anything, that copypasta is wrong.
>>
File: owain1.jpg (87KB, 500x543px) Image search: [Google]
owain1.jpg
87KB, 500x543px
>>8658282
>>8658412
Obviously only one more thing is needed to make it even better.
>>
>>8658522
name one thing
>>
>>8658415
>the most hated tripfag on /v/ and /co/

Eh, maybe on /v/. Unless we count namefags.

/co/ has had worse.
>>
File: Patra.jpg (65KB, 557x828px) Image search: [Google]
Patra.jpg
65KB, 557x828px
>>8658415
>>8658558
nah you guys don't know shit about Viva, He's way worse
>>
>>8658376
>>8658415
This Jiro guy should give Tsuyu cummies and become a cuckple.
>>
>>8658412
Lemme just finish up the folder.

>>8658538
>tfw no Joshua
>tfw stuck with Oweenie
>>
File: 1478902981298.png (393KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1478902981298.png
393KB, 785x757px
>>8658538
Excuse me, but I'm here to take your place in this threesome
>>
>>8658308
>Anon wasn't sure if Kitty wanted him to thank them for tormenting him, beg them for an orgasm, or beg them to stop. Luckily he didn't have to figure it out, as Jean suddenly telepathically interrupted everything.
>Nothing!
>Anon shouted mentally, forgetting that jean could tell he was lying. As quick as he could, he shoved his desperate erection back into his pants, wiping his sticky hands on his legs. He looked side to side, if Kitty or Rogue were responding to Jean, they weren't doing so with their lips.
>>
>>8658505
Hmm.... It does.. You definitely don't look... Family...Friendly... Opposite of family friendly if that.
>The anon would gulp as she approached him, Staring right at her tits, A flush visible on his face.
Well.. I'd rather not.. die... But.. if i have too... I guess i might aswell go out smiling..
>The anon would look up at her, The pale on his face contrasting with the mild blush from the up close presentation of her chest.
>>
>>8658177
>Like it has a mind of its own, his cock sways and does all it can to pierce his Queen's lower lips. His gawping mouth closes briefly to allow her tongue to flick over him. Showing a bit of uncharacteristic impertinence, he even thrusts up. This makes his tip drag over her pale skin, prompting a shudder of pleasure from him
Elsa.. Elsaaa~
>He coos, the water and sweat matting his hair and leaving it draped over his face in strands. He's been so sweet and obedient, but with his Queen's petals dragging over his skin he's clearly coming to the end of his rope. He even works up the nerve to drape a hand over her thigh, hoping he isn't acting too forward with his betters.
>>
>>8658322
>The sensation of getting squeezed from a horse pussy
I'd cum in seconds desu
>>
>>8658666
>>8658308
(dang)
>>
>>8658678
You'd cum in seconds anways lets be honest
>>
>>8658588
Go to bed Paul
>>
File: cerea128.png (42KB, 189x220px) Image search: [Google]
cerea128.png
42KB, 189x220px
>>8658369
I do too, man

>>8658678
Getting wrung out and hung to dry like the laundry
It'd be amazing
>>
>>8658308
>The instant Anon stepped into the room, he could tell this place smelled of sex. A sort of haze fell over him, at the sight of Asami displaying her hot, pink sex, while toying with herself in front of him. He was so focused in on this, that the woman grabbing him from behind startled him a little. But, his cock was still plump and ready from the ride over here, and bounced free of the loosely fitted jeans. He even went to help her with his shirt, peeling it back and letting the hungry girl get ahold of his muscular chest. Anon took a deep breath, eyeing both Korra, and the lustful Asami watching from the bed.
More than ready. You first, Korra. It looks like Asami is enjoying herself quite a lot there, and I got somethin' to prove don't I?
>He panted a little wit ha laugh, lust on his voice as his eyes ate her nude form up, biting his lip a little. Anon reached up along the Avatar's back, clawing at her dark skin as he pulled her flush against him. She could feel his cock twitch against her thighs, and let him feel her tits press against his chest. He took advantage of the height difference, and lifted her up by her powerful thighs and pushed that meaty cock against her loins. It slid over her sex, and found a home between the cheeks of her ass. He shuddered at the sweet, and delicious sensation of fucking against her-but he wanted the real thing. In his haze, he pulled the Avatar back up, grabbing her ass with one hand and stretching her fuckhole open a little. As he did, he adjusted his cock and pressed the swollen head against her warm cunt to try and push his cock inside of her-all on display for Asami.
>>
File: 1461639058451.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1461639058451.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>8658455
Even if this shit is out of context, this kind of thing still tends to bum me out, knowing I'll never have someone who enjoys doing stuff with me as much as that.
>>
File: 1476006981207.jpg (43KB, 417x556px) Image search: [Google]
1476006981207.jpg
43KB, 417x556px
>>8658376
Who the fuck gets attached to Miyafuji?
>>
File: carlos.jpg (14KB, 270x200px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
14KB, 270x200px
>>8658678
>I'd cum in seconds desu
No big difference.
>>
>>8658705
Does Cerea come in futa variant btw?
>>
File: triggered.gif (1MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
1MB, 371x209px
>>8658689
R-rude!
>>
File: HotaruSchoolgirl.jpg (252KB, 850x1142px) Image search: [Google]
HotaruSchoolgirl.jpg
252KB, 850x1142px
>>8658376
Who the HECK is Clarent?
>>
>>8658429
Because they're literally all dramawhores.
>>
>>8658705
Too bad you'd need a monster dick to get deep in there, but blowjobs are always an option
>>
File: Patra.png (397KB, 557x828px) Image search: [Google]
Patra.png
397KB, 557x828px
>>8658698
Sorry guys I didn't realize that I needed you so much
I thought I'd get a new audience, I forgot that disco sucks
I ended up with nobody and I started feeling dumb
Maybe I should play the lead guitar and Pat should play the drums

Take me back, back to the shack
Back to the strat with the lightning strap
Kick in the door, more hardcore
Rockin out like it's '94
Let's turn up the radio
Turn off those stupid singing shows
I know where we need to go:
Back to the shack

I finally settled down with my girl and I made up with my dad
I had to go and make a few mistakes so I could find out who I am
I'm letting all of these feelings out even if it means I fail
Cause this is what I was meant to do and you can't put that on sale

Take me back, back to the shack
Back to the strat with the lightning strap
Kick in the door, more hardcore
Rockin out like it's '94
Let's turn up the radio
Turn off those stupid singing shows
I know where we need to go:
Back to the shack

We belong in the rock world
There is so much left to do
If we die in obscurity, oh well
At least we raised some hell
>>
>>8658767
Before your time. Played Gilgamesh shota, Erica from strike witches, and a granblue I think
>>
>>8658415

>does his emotional manipulation shtick

I did who and a what now?
>>
File: tails4.png (409KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tails4.png
409KB, 1500x1500px
>>8658665
You better be prepare ~
>she grabs the anon's and pulls them off, then she pulls the anon's underwear off too
>grabbing the anon's cock with her two doll hands, they are very soft, she moves it up and down while putting her breast on the anon's face
>>
>>8658767
>watches the candy princess from afar
>>
>>8658813
>Anon notices the other Anon as he gazed wistfully at the purple haired heiress.
Why don't you go say hi? I hear she's pretty easy to get along with.
>>
File: Dagashi-Kashi-10-21-1280x720.jpg (139KB, 1274x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dagashi-Kashi-10-21-1280x720.jpg
139KB, 1274x720px
>>8658801
Oh.
Considering I joined a bit after THAT wedding... Yeaaaah....

>>8658813
....?
>>
File: Bailey1.jpg (206KB, 525x812px) Image search: [Google]
Bailey1.jpg
206KB, 525x812px
>>8658382
I beg to differ... C'mere, luv
>>
File: SBAngry.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
SBAngry.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>8658793
>disco sucks

Take that back...
>>
>>8658503
>Arcane magic grips at your nether regions, an almost static sensation running throughout your rod and to your balls - making them entirely numb for but a minute
>Staring down, you can confirm that, yes, you are indeed now completely limp - your shrivelled length only now just barely resting against her royal mammaries
>Cadance begins to plant kisses along your neck, giving out subtle moans as she works her way up to your ear - giving it a little lick
How is that - feeling a slightly less... swollen? I don't want you getting too excited this time around - Wouldn't want to you cumming until I allow it~
>She giggles, her soft lips smooching you on the cheek seconds before she departs from your lap and makes her way back to her husband. Grinning devilishly at you as she does so.
>It's only then that you notice a certain crystal pony resurface from beneath the water - dangerously close to where Shinings cock would be
>Rose strolls over back to you - her tongue running across your lips as if she had just tasted something delicious
Alright hot-stuff, why don't you get that cage on your little human pecker and we can REALLY start this, yeah?
>>
>>8658848
>replying to Paul
Please desist.
>>
>>8658718
It burns, man. Sometimes it hurts to be anon.
>>
>>8658804
hold up are you playing fem tails?
>>
File: porb.jpg (64KB, 538x821px) Image search: [Google]
porb.jpg
64KB, 538x821px
>>8658848
Don't wanna find myself homogenized
Don't wanna become the very thing that I despise
Don't want my mommy feedin' me culture with a spoon
Don't wanna end up with as much edge as a balloon

Don't want my ideas polluted by mediocrity
Don't want my sentiments diluted
This is important to me

I've tried to give my best to you
But you plugged up your ears
And now I just can't take no more
I've had it up to here

Don't wanna be another boy next door
Don't wanna pander to the masses anymore
Don't need the whole wide world to love me, don't wanna win the human race
Don't need my music to be less well known than my face
>>
>We're at that part of the cycle where Paul is depressed and spams music lyrics

At least he's gonna do half an RP soon
>>
File: 1485689570044.jpg (258KB, 944x495px) Image search: [Google]
1485689570044.jpg
258KB, 944x495px
>>8658864
Even as something other than anon, I still feel the same. I'm essentially a ghost, and I just have to accept that this is just one of the downsides to the benefits.
>>
>>8658312
???????
>>
>>8658792
Psst. Tis not the size but how thou uses it.
>>
File: porb.png (400KB, 538x821px) Image search: [Google]
porb.png
400KB, 538x821px
We grow old, our hearts are dim
But our minds are free, to fly where they will
Your beauty is faded, you're a broken shell
It's only the weak that fall for your spell

You can't control me no more Cleopatra, patra, patra

It's time to move, to the next life
You'll be reborn as a beautiful child
You'll turn the heads of a million men
Lady Pharaoh, the jewel of the Nile

All the wine we tasted, all the love we made
All the strumming lyres will decorate your grave
All the ecstasy is gone gone gone away
>>
>>8658745
Yes she does!

>>8658792
Most of the sensation a horse derides is at the entrance of her snatch, but yeah, not being able to fill her up would be disappointing
>>
File: Pepper45.png (155KB, 381x493px) Image search: [Google]
Pepper45.png
155KB, 381x493px
>>8658839
Oh c'mon, we talked about this!
>She looks at her with a mad expression while being licked
We are not gonna fuck every time you want
>>
>>8658906
Something something always accept there will be someone better than you something something.

I'm just tired of being decent. Or average. Or mediocre. Whatever you wanna call it.
>>
>>8658804
>The anon would have no time to react to the sudden stimuli as he blushes hard, Letting out a slow groan
Y..You get started quick.. Mm..
>His face would get smushed into her massive breasts as he gives into doll, Licking her breast slowly, Biting her nipple softly as he looks up at her, His dick quickly getting hard.
>>
>>8658875
>is tails doll, look at the thing in her head
>>
>>8658906
At least as an anon, no one knows that I feel this way, so I can hide it and am quickly forgotten, I guess.
Probably no more fun with a face.
>>
>>8658831
>gets spooked by >>8658829 and runs away while taking a longing glance at Hotaru before exiting the thread
>>
>>8658831
>Kisses Hotaru
Cutie.
>>
>>8658929
What would that look like?
>>
>>8658960
ill still suck her tits tho.
>>
File: porple.jpg (65KB, 547x821px) Image search: [Google]
porple.jpg
65KB, 547x821px
Hesitate to throw your stones
When criminals are victims
Looking back in to our past
There's no cause for these symptoms now

Forgive your foolish father
He did the best that he could do
You are his daughter
He'd do anything for you

Think of how destroyed he feels
Walking to his grave plot
Knowing that the one he loves
Hates him with all of her heart

You are his daughter
He'd do anything for you

You are his daughter
He'd do anything for you
Anything for you, anything for you

Anything, anything
Anything for you
Anything for you

Everything will be alright in the end
>>
File: Untitled.png (57KB, 835x498px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
57KB, 835x498px
>>8658033
She is the cuck queen
>>
>>8658945
Fucking this.
>>
>>8658929
>Most of the sensation is from the entrance
That's not just horses. But if you're into the filling up kink then it'd be pretty rough.

Nerd Alert:
Specifically I remember Centorea mentioning that other centaur dicks were a pain in the ass (literally) to deal with thats why they want smaller dicks.
>>
>>8658858
>Anon is overjoyed to receive the kisses on the neck and ear licking. He never expected this kind of affection directly from Cadance.
Yes, Cadance, of course.
He's equally surprised at the salty kiss from Rose. He lifts out of the water to sit on the edge of the spa, fumbling with the cage, trying to get it one before he gets hard again. The girls giggle, watching him awkwardly getting the components of the cage on his cock. It's a snug fit even when limp. It locks as he snaps it in place. Feeling so smitten with Cadance he hadn't even asked her where the key was. Rose and Cadance look to see that the cage is on securely. (They might have to look close, maybe even test it.)
>>
>>8658858
(Does Cadance come in human flavor too?)
>>
>>8658915
*Insert analogy of small hot dog in jumbo bun here* Although it is a challenge I'd accept in a heartbeat
>>
Does Anon come in anthro futa form too?
>>
>>8659028
Throwing a hotdog down a hallway is the one I've heard used the most.
>>
File: IMG_9309.jpg (644KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9309.jpg
644KB, 1280x1280px
>>8658415
I didn't intentionally ignore him, he just replied to my post with a webm of braixen and garchomp from the pokken intro with no other context so I couldn't tell that he wanted to rp. I was then told that he threw a fit over it and I was confused as to how I made someone throw an autistic fit while I've only been around for two days and I tried apologizing to him. The next day I got a reply to one of my posts with a youtube link to garchomps cry. After what happened the previous day I was trying to be careful with Jiro so I replied to the post with "I can only assume this is Jiro" and then we had a session. We had one other session and friended on discord since then. If Jiro wants to rp I think it'll definately do him a favor if he makes it a bit more clear in his posts that he wants to rp, it is not practical to assume that every post that is replying to me is trying to rp.
>>
>>8658999
Its probably too much to expect everyone to be really good at one thing. But it'd be nice to have something to be proud of that isn't subject to opinion.
>>
>>8658993
I think we should do a special CYOA for the adventures of Kathleen the Cuckquean. Or in this case queen to increase her rank to match her opponent, Queen Chrysalis.
>>
File: OTP.png (2MB, 938x1380px) Image search: [Google]
OTP.png
2MB, 938x1380px
>>8658976
There aren't many futa pictures in here that I can see, but I'll keep looking.

>>8659011
Could always get a monster dildo to please her with. Don't think she'd judge you too much.
And yeah, that combined with male centaurs generally being uggo. They like the twinks
>>
>>8659039
Yes.
>>
File: cropped.png (24KB, 230x326px) Image search: [Google]
cropped.png
24KB, 230x326px
Kathleen ava when?
>>
>>8659028
It's not really a challenge. Horsepussy can become so tight it prevents penetration. Size doesn't matter that much when you have that kind of control. Plus horsecocks last for like a minute in reality. So going for more than 2 would be a feat to anything equine.
>>
>>8659070
We need more art first!
>>
>I was then told that he threw a fit over it and I was confused as to how I made someone throw an autistic fit while I've only been around for two days and I tried apologizing to him.
That's Jiro for you.
>>
>>8659063
>Strap on monster dildo
>Fall forward due to weight
>Become dildo turtle
>>
>>8659063
No worries. It's just that I'd love to let her plow my rear with her big horse cock.
>>
File: 1457930764340.png (594KB, 902x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457930764340.png
594KB, 902x720px
>>8658970
B-Bye?

>>8658973
>Is kissed.
H-Hey!
>Kisses back!
Ha! Got you!
>>
File: IMG_0183.png (391KB, 848x716px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0183.png
391KB, 848x716px
>>8659063
That's a pretty good pic, mind if I steal it?
>>
>>8659063
The thing that always weirded me out was thinking like. Even if you did fuck her horse butt.
You can't like. Reach anything else but the horse butt. Her body's so huge. Would be so odd to watch happen.

Sorry, am I thinking about a kink too hard now?
>>
>>8659066
Go on.
>>
File: cerea298.png (64KB, 266x334px) Image search: [Google]
cerea298.png
64KB, 266x334px
>>8659028
A larger blade means nothing is thou dost not hath the skill to wield it. B-But I ramble too much! You heard nothing!
>>
>>8659070
Kathleen gets revenge by raping any men she can get her hands on.
>>
>>8659048
It's copypasta Braixen but it's nice to know that you and Jiro are getting along.
>>
>>8659063
You can last ten times longer than anything with a horse cock so it evens out.
>>
>>8659110
Hey..! This isn't a game of tag! Or at least it wasnt...
>'tags' Hotaru by poking her hip
Now I got YOU!
>>
File: cerea270.png (15KB, 145x137px) Image search: [Google]
cerea270.png
15KB, 145x137px
>>8659070
>you will never swoop Kathleen up off of her feet and save her from her shitty marriage

>>8659096
>dildo turtle
Why am I laughing so hard at this

>>8659100
>Red as a tomato, Cerea starts to squirm, a little peek of something growing beneath the privacy of her skirt.
Thou...will need much lubricant, Anonymous.

>>8659114
Go right ahead. Down to lewd the birb any time, by the way

>>8659121
>not starting your way from the top and working your way down in one long, lewd adventure in the sheets
smhtbqhfampai

>>8659156
Exactly. In three minutes she'll be calling you Adonis as she cums for a second time
>>
File: Bailey4.jpg (73KB, 312x273px) Image search: [Google]
Bailey4.jpg
73KB, 312x273px
>>8658940
>She chuckled a bit darkly, flicking her tongue and retracting it back into her dribbling maw.
Ah come on, love. Just for good times sake. I know ya like it when I eat you out~
>She teasingly stuck the tip of her tongue out and winked, Pepper obviously knowing the full length of her tongue already.
>>
>>8659136
>kissu
>>
File: IMG_6174.jpg (42KB, 629x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6174.jpg
42KB, 629x625px
>>8659170
Someone pls save kathleen
Also hi fronk
>>
File: Dear lord.jpg (21KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
Dear lord.jpg
21KB, 406x364px
>>8659170
>Mfw this long lewd adventure would be the Trail of Tears equivalent to horse fucking

Jesus christ it never ends.
>>
>>8658666
>Elsa gasped at her lover's sudden eagerness. He had been so patient with her and now... She would be lying that she didn't like his shy dominance. Despite being a queen, she was still a woman. Her lips connect with Anthony's before her hand fished for his sex. Suddenly, his heat was in her grasp and she was guiding it to her sex. Elsa shivered at the thought of what will happen next. Despite her experience, the intial entrance always scared. But she pressed on, the look of her servant's lust plastered all over his face... It was too much. Her tongue slid past his lips. At the same time, his cock slid into her folds. In contrast to the rest of her body, her insides were warm and equally loving. She was surprisingly tight, her petals wrapping around him. Her body shivered. Pathetic, almost pained moans of pleasure escaped Elsa. Her arms locked behind his back. Then, she gave her first, hesitant pump of her hips.

>>8658710
Ahah~ You sure do--
>Korra was suddenly interrupted by Anon's lust that clawed at her tight, muscular form. His hands drapped across her hard body before grabbing at her ass. A flush crossed Korra's brown cheeks.
H-huh?! You're--!
>Suddenly, she was against his body. He was pressing her against the wall. His sex was at her lips. It didn't take long for him to slip inside.
Aaah!~
>Her heat slide him inside, his large size slightly streching her. Before Korra knew it, she was being fucked against the wall before Asami. Her arms bulged around his waist as Korra hugged her close.
F-fuck...
>Asami purred looking at the tall bull take her Amazonian princess.
>>
Left or right?
The one you won't pick gets slaughtered.
>>
File: sadboco.jpg (6KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
sadboco.jpg
6KB, 200x252px
Wait, "emotional manipulation"?
>>
>>8659244
Right. Dark elves are love
>>
>>8659244
Right.
Easy.
What, was this suppose to be hard?
>>
>>8659216
GIB DRAGON
>>
File: MemeHotaru1.jpg (116KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
MemeHotaru1.jpg
116KB, 850x478px
>>8659159
Hmph! You're clever!
>Hotaru points at him.
You win this time!
>>
File: Tails13.jpg (541KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Tails13.jpg
541KB, 960x1280px
>>8658947
>She bites her lip while rubbing his cock, then she presses her breast into the anon's face.
You are enjoying this, right ~~~?
>then she grabs one of the anon's hand and guides it to her soft ass, it feels like touching a big plushie and like an ass at the same time
>>8658986
>You should do it some time ~
>>
>>8659292
I can if you want to~
Just have her smother me between her tits and milk the cum out of my naughty cock~
>>
>>8659252
>kissus the chicken
Can I 'ride' you?
>>
File: Untitled.png (21KB, 835x498px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
21KB, 835x498px
>tfw people like your kathlene mock-up
Its a good feel desu
I like to draw her but she takes some time so Ill see how that plays out on a CYOA k gnight
>>
File: Rogueupohoric (reaction).png (230KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Rogueupohoric (reaction).png
230KB, 480x360px
>>8658641
(I'm shifting the scene a bit. This isn't working.)
>Rogue huffed. The sudden interruption of Jean was more than enough to ruin the mood for her. Sliding out of her chair, Rogue left a note for Anon before leaving to the bathroom. On the note was, "Bathroom. Now." Rogue, clearly, wasn't done with Anon quite yet. Kitty sighed, the air ruined. She wiped her hands on Anon's shirt before nudging that he should follow her.
>Later, in the bathroom, Rogue stood outside with a particularly large grimmace on her face. As soon as Anon was in her sight, Rogue ran up to him, her lips nearly touching him. She slide a glove thumb up near them, tracing his entrance.
Whatta bitch, she was. She should just mind her own business and leave ya' for me. Ah' bet we made her a little jealous~
>>
>>8659252
Emotional manipulation, he cries in confusion and dismay to accusations he's heard numerous times before, posting a sad reaction picture to go along with it to illustrate just how off guard he's been taken

Shut up
>>
>>8659318
>kathlene
It's KathlEEn.
>>
>>8659280
>He mimics her pose, striking a victorious look.
It was all a part of the plan. Now if you will excuse me, I'll be taking my leave. I hope to tag you in a different way next time we meet.
>>
File: IMG_0235.png (2MB, 1280x1899px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0235.png
2MB, 1280x1899px
>>8659170
Yeah sure, I'm down for a session. You start or I start?
>>
File: cerea116.png (34KB, 184x204px) Image search: [Google]
cerea116.png
34KB, 184x204px
>>8659199
?!
H-How many times must I repeat myself?! Cease such unwelcome greetings! Anyways, I must be going before I make things too confusing. I'll give thou the rest of thy scolding a later time!
>>
>Avoids eye contact.
>>
>>8659346
>Kissus the Tomoko
>>
File: Boco.png (7KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
Boco.png
7KB, 819x460px
>>8659316

Sure, go ahead.

>>8659325

I've been accused of alot of things. When was this particular instance?
>>
File: Untitled.png (23KB, 835x498px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
23KB, 835x498px
>>8659327
>>
>>8659339
Rats, just when I found you too! I hope we can continue next time I see you!
>>
>>8659292
>The anon would groan loudly, His cock hot in her hands as he becomes fully erect, Small amounts of pre building up on the head.
Mmm... I would lie if i said i wasn't.
>The anon would let her guide his hand, Gripping her firm ass, Rubbing it slowly, sucking on her nipple gently, Looking up at her.
>>
>>8659346
Is something the matter?
>>
>>8659063
>Sucking on those horse tits
A man can dream
>>
>>8659136
Does tho mind passing on the knowledge of this 'skill'?
>>
>>8659320
(Yes, I figured the classroom was just the starting point.)
>Anon pulled this thin scarf out of his pocket on put it over his lips so he could kiss Rogue back next time.
Heh, yeah. Not reading out minds without asking is common courtesy.
>He stared into her eyes and she traced her thumb around his lips. He listened for footsteps, unsure if Kitty would be joining them, or if he was alone with Rogue. His erection still strained in his pants.
>>
>>8659216
I don't even know the gal but fuck me I feel bad for her.
Hi

>>8659219
But it never ending is the good part

>>8659331
If you could, I'd very much appreciate it!

>>8659404
>Ears folding back, the monster of a woman casts a look left and right, before holding her breasts protectively close to her and uttering something to him in a hushed tone.
Perhaps more than dream.
>>
>>8659021
>The couple exchanging kisses with one another once more, Cadance keeps a watchful eye as you fumble around with the cage. A small smile can be seen on her face as the cage finally clicks in place - it's a pretty good fit, literally no way you're getting it off without the key
That looks... tight. Is it an okay fit, anon?
>Dragging his wife close, the head of his cock sticking out from the water - Shining armor acknowledges your compliance with a condescending sneer
Wow... Didn't think you would actually do it. Cadance made sure to find the smallest one that was available. So you better appreciate it and look after it.
>Constant giggles escape from Rose's mouth as she sees you wearing the chastity - She levels her face with your crotch, nudging at the cage with a hoof
Yup! That's on there alright!
>Warm saliva begins to drool along the surface of your self-restraint, the Crystal pony's tongue travelling its way from the base of your meat towards the tip - she speaks, giving you a wink
By the way... I may or may not have accidently dropped the key into the spa while I was trying to get it open.
>>
File: 1487328153502.png (780KB, 914x810px) Image search: [Google]
1487328153502.png
780KB, 914x810px
>>8659328
W-Was it?
>Hotaru gasped as she took a step back.
Could it be that you can read my every move with ease? Hmph!
>>
File: 1489848811925.png (159KB, 899x408px) Image search: [Google]
1489848811925.png
159KB, 899x408px
>>8659352
>Tomoko gets flustered and can only stare at the stranger that kissu'd her, in shock.
>>8659397
>She pretends she did not hear that, thinking the question was not directed towards her.
>>
File: cerea65.png (565KB, 822x684px) Image search: [Google]
cerea65.png
565KB, 822x684px
>>8659372
As sparingly as I appear, I'd never turn down a request to continue!

>>8659411
I can only teach thou how to wield mine own blade. Thou shalt have to master thine own blade thyself.
>>
>>8659548
I love you, Tomoko!
>>
File: RAVIOLI RAVIOLI 5.jpg (481KB, 2000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
RAVIOLI RAVIOLI 5.jpg
481KB, 2000x1300px
>>8659273
I'm doing work but u can have a butt
<3
>>8659496
How are you Fronkles
>>
>>8659548
Hey, I'm talking to you!
>Said the male who asked her the question, approaching her and playfully flicking her forehead.
>>
>>8659561
I suppose that'll be enough, for now. Btw, what kind of scenarios would you be interested in doing with her, exactly?
>>
>>8659556
I'll be waiting eagerly. Take care.
>>
>>8659496
>The foul mouthed anon blushed a bit as he saw the elegant and buxom blonde centaur react to his words, not realizing she was so close to hear it. He at first put a hand to his mouth to avoid digging himself deeper, only to grow a bit more curious and flustered at her quiet response.
W....what do you mean by that my lady knight? Such a refined centaur woman has the time for a brash anon like me?
>>
>>8659222
>Since he wasn't reprimanded or had his length bathed in freezing air as punishment he can only assume that she doesn't hate his small aggressive display. He continues, his other hand stroking her other milky thigh. His fingers dig in very slightly. He's still far too timid, like the Queen herself. Unlike the other servants he doesn't have the mental fortitude to start pounding and treat Elsa like a simple woman.
Good.. It's really good..
>He says that, but the fearful and hesitant thrusts of Elsa's hips are downright unsatisfying to him. He moans from the way her hot walls squeeze him, but he doesn't dare thrust up. He's got time to think, and time to worry. What if Elsa isn't satisfied by these tepid movements? What if her other servants can give her what she likes? Glancing off to the side, he ruminates on what he can do
>>
>>8659507
I think it fits...I don't have anything to compare it to.
>It did indeed feel very tight, and more so as Anon tried to get hard seeing Cadance kiss her husband. His attempted erection pushed the cage a bit out from his body, making it all the easier for Rose to see. Her licking him only elicited a groan as the cage kept him confined, prevent the erection his body wanted to get. He looked at Rose.
Is it safe at the bottom of the pool?
>Anon looked into the water, searching for the key.
>>
who usually posts the pixie gif?
Because this.
>>
>>8659222
>Anon was set to his task now, enjoying the firm, muscular body of the Avatar pressing against him. Her middle was tight, and he could feel every part of her flexing in anticipation of his next move. Holding her up against the wall, he let out a rough, excited pant, as he positioned himself against her. His cock throbbed happily as the swollen tip pushed at her flush womanhood, trying to pry her apart.
Oof...god damn you're so wet already, Korra.
>He murmured softly as his cock pushed up a little harder, kissing her tight pussy until it suddenly slipped inside-or at least, the fat head did. She could feel his breathing, as his sturdy body lifted her up. She could hang off of him as he he adjusted himself to shove his cock deeper inside her, hitting a nicer angle. Almost too easily, he was able to push past the thick part of his cock, burying it within Korra's warm welcoming walls. As it got past her tight entrance, the rest slid right inside with less resistance, clapping wetly against her ass.
Haaa...that's really hot. You're squeezing the life out of me.
>He half complained of the beautiful avatar before him. Then, after settling into a comfortable spot-buried with most of his dick inside of her tight chocolate pussy, he started to fuck her. His thrusts were slow and steady at first, but she clung to him so tightly, he knew he wouldn't slide out. Asami was treated to his flexing back, and the messy scene growing between his legs of his dick fucking her lover's pussy harder and harder. A lewd, wet smacking noise began to grow louder and louder as he fucked her, occasionally interrupted by soft grunts and gasps of satisfaction.
>>
>>8659661
Jakuri does. And nice
>>
File: 1489922319108.png (45KB, 327x344px) Image search: [Google]
1489922319108.png
45KB, 327x344px
>>8659560
>She breathes heavily, still having a hard time keeping eye contact with the stranger confessing his love to her.
T...thanks!
>Having no idea how to keep up a conversation, she contemplates running away.
>>8659573
>Tomoko turns towards the male once he flicks her forehead.
M-me? ...What, uh... is it?
>>
File: Pepper69.png (369KB, 969x1153px) Image search: [Google]
Pepper69.png
369KB, 969x1153px
>>8659178
W-Well, kind of.. but it gets boring with time! You know, your tongue is quite amazing.. why wasting it in the same food you already taste?
>>
>>8659556
Some extra 'help' from a pro like yourself would be deeply appreciated
>>
>>8659689
You seem lost in thought, you silly.
Are you doing alright?
>Asked the male as he crossed his arms and tilted his head.
>>
File: thanks fronk.png (3MB, 1622x1085px) Image search: [Google]
thanks fronk.png
3MB, 1622x1085px
BTW: If anyone else wants to plan something else w/ me for tomorrow, take note that I changed my card around today! Lusamine and Lyra have been replaced with Mulan and Megara. The former two can still be played by request, but I want it on the table that new characters are up!
>>8659599
Haven't thought much about it because I picked up Kanna due to other people wanting her! She's kind of... Accidentally lewd? As in she might play around and do something naughty without realizing it's inappropriate. Also, she mostly grew up on her own so she's pretty much unaware of all that. It would be pretty casual, if anything. Plus Kanna's sorta stoic/presumably has a high pain tolerance, so it'd be nbd for her really.
>>
File: 8a1.jpg (28KB, 540x332px) Image search: [Google]
8a1.jpg
28KB, 540x332px
>>8659725
>Mulan
>>
>>8659725
I want to ERP a session with IRL Jinx while she's on call with Jiro and force her to moan for my monkey dick while he has to listen
>>
File: 1491694680995.jpg (24KB, 540x315px) Image search: [Google]
1491694680995.jpg
24KB, 540x315px
>>8659739
>>
>>8659725
Alrighty, I was thinking of trying something involving school, and a teacher encountering Kanna. Also, you gonna be around late tomorrow? Or possibly be around Tuesday?
>>
>>8659725
>those changes

Jesus fuck your card keeps getting better.

Top Hollywood exec anon here btw. It's a little late to start now,will be you be on tomorrow?
>>
>>8659743
These threads have gone too far.
>>
>>8659751
10/10
>>
>>8659712
Perhaps I could tutor thee in some basics some time. It warms my heart to see others desire to take up the noble mantle of a knight! For now, I must take my leave before I cause any confusion.
>>
File: 1478572716339.png (24KB, 547x574px) Image search: [Google]
1478572716339.png
24KB, 547x574px
>>8659743
I'm to the point where this would actually arouse me to hear
God what is wrong with me
>>
>>8659768
Not yet.
>>
>>8659689
(New anon here, would you be okay with rape?)
>>
>>8659795
cringe
>>
>>8659812
Oh no, someone likes a fetish you don't!!
>>
File: 58018870_p0_master1200.jpg (502KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
58018870_p0_master1200.jpg
502KB, 1200x1200px
>>8659743
Miss me w/ that fuck shit bro

I self-insert as a Femanon occasionally but I don't do that forced voyeur stuff, yanno
>>8659751
Hahahaha, I have that pic!
>>8659739
>The first result for Mulan on paheal was rick fucking her
>>8659767
T-thanks! I don't really know why I hadn't picked up Meg sooner; I looooved her and Hercules growing up hahaha

I was just telling the anon interested in Kanna that I can't stay up late tonight (and I'm doing two papers atm) but I will be available tomorrow hopefully! I have a late dinner with my next years' suitemates but I can be up late! Looking forward to it, if you'll be around!
>>8659759
See above! Sounds like fun tho!
>>
>>8659688
>Jakuri
did she died?
>>
>>8659870
They MIA or something
>>
File: Tails 8.jpg (689KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Tails 8.jpg
689KB, 1280x1280px
>>8659303
>We can do it tommorow ~
>>8659395
>she keeps rubbing it, then she decides to grab the upper part and squish it a bit
>she uses one of her hand to push the anon even more against her breast
>is like sofocating into two soft pillows
>she decides to float directly your dick, inserting her ass in it, then guiding your other hand at her ass as well, the she uses both hands to push your face against her breast
>>
>>8659864
Give me that fucking Szechuan McNugget sauce!
>>
>>8659870
claimed by someone in the discord
>>
File: 1275487331.avinz_purgyavatar.png (287KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1275487331.avinz_purgyavatar.png
287KB, 500x500px
If last night's urethra anon is here tonight, I might have time to do our thing in a little bit, if you'd like.
>>
>>8659922
I have no idea what this thing is, but I kinda want to be fucked by it
>>
File: cerea28.png (188KB, 486x439px) Image search: [Google]
cerea28.png
188KB, 486x439px
>>8659632
A knight always has time for her master's requests.
>A tiny smile squiggles at the corners of her mouth, and she takes a few steps closer to him, popping open the buttons to the very durable shirt holding in her girls. The bra she has on looks stretched to its breaking point, and just a glance is enough to tell that Cerea spends her days very sore, with these things bouncing around on her chest.
Thou may approach them...
>>
>>8659795
I wouldn't mind being raped and murdered desu. In fact, that sounds a lot more interesting than lovey dovey snorefests.
>>
>>8659910
she is?
>>
>>8659962
I like this Tomoko a lot. Can we keep her?
>>
>>8659992

I dunno Anon, its a big responsibility.

You have to feed her and let her out every day.
>>
>>8659922
I'm currently present.
>>
File: 0eaa4e75b7c9370cbef7f40351c4fe22.jpg (209KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
0eaa4e75b7c9370cbef7f40351c4fe22.jpg
209KB, 1280x960px
>>8659941
Are you sure about that, anon?

>>8660010
Perfect. I should be good to post in a little bit.
In the meantime, why don't you tell me a little bit more about what you had in mind, exactly?
>>
File: 91446798402.png (81KB, 397x631px) Image search: [Google]
91446798402.png
81KB, 397x631px
>>8659743
FUCKING DELETE THIS
>>
File: 1491351192221.png (100KB, 381x327px) Image search: [Google]
1491351192221.png
100KB, 381x327px
>>8659992
For as long as she is alive. After that, you'll have to take care of her corpse.
>>8660009
Not required at all.
>>
>>8660033
shit, I'm here too.
I want to worship that big ol cock and balls~
>>
>>8659650
>Although the bubbles of the spa had died down a little since you had arrived, it made it no easier in searching for the key
>Where ever it was, it would definitely take a long ass time to go looking for it
Looking for this?
>Cadance's voice draws your attention from the water.... And that's when you see it - a golden key attached to a chain necklace hangs from her neck, mocking you as she levitates it to her lips and kisses it
Almost lost it, didn't we~
>The couple approach you from the other side of the spa, leaving the water once they finally reach their destination - warm water dribbling off the Princess's soaking wet coat, her tail swishing you in the face as she lays down
>Almost unexpectedly... or not? The pink alicorn joins her crystal pony friend - Cadance's muzzle sniffing your member, her hot breath washing over it as she inches closer
How cute, are all human penises always so small when they're limp like that?
>Luscious lips cover the very tip of the cage, the Princess sucking delicately on it as she stares directly at you from below whilst Rose works the side of the shaft - both eagerly waiting for you reaction
>>
File: image.png (210KB, 528x634px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
210KB, 528x634px
Hi ERP
I was going to blogpost here but some smart chink girl solved my problem so I dont have to anymore
Goodnight ERP
>>
btw jiros on my shitlist for starting shit where he didn't need to.
>>
>>8659244
Both? Can I do that and pay for one of them?
>>
>>8660033
I really enjoy urethra play so I'm not entirely sure how far you would want to go but tonguing it, possibly putting my cock inside of it and cumming inside of it and having her cum afterwards are all things I'm interested in.
How about you?
>>
>>8660073
Hi Jinx
>>
>>8660033
Why is it always so late when people like this come on? Pooey
>>
>>8660068
Bai bai
>>
>>8660009
But mooooom!

>>8660049
That's what freezers are for.
>>
>>8660073
K.
>>
>>8660094
Nop
>>
File: IMG_0343.png (1MB, 850x1201px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0343.png
1MB, 850x1201px
>>8659496
>the small blue bird trotted up to Centorea with a curious, maybe stupid, question
Hey Cerea is boss the only one who's allowed to ride you or are other people allowed rides too?
>it seem clear that Papi wanted to have a fun ride on you
>>
>>8660073
desu, Jiro is a fun guy to have around when he's not being an oversensitive bitchboi
>>
>>8660113
Tsuyu then
>>
File: 1491250982561.jpg (108KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1491250982561.jpg
108KB, 750x750px
>>8660113
>IRL Jinx
>>
>>8660099
>That's what freezers are for.
U-unf.
>>
>>8660154
What is THAT
>>
File: 1491355717991.png (129KB, 900x790px) Image search: [Google]
1491355717991.png
129KB, 900x790px
>>8660160
>>
>>8660154
Ew

Jiro can keep her
>>
>>8660154
Do not compare me to her I hate her so much SHE DOESN'T BLEND HER FOUNDATION INTO HER NECK
>>
>>8660059
>Anon's eyes widen, taken completely by surprise that either of the two mares would be treating him to something so intimate. The cage is still jutted away from his body as he stains to achieve a pretended erection. He winces as he tries to get hard, the bars of the cage keeping him in too small a space.
N-no.
>Anon stutters out an answer to her question.
>>
>>8660142
Lol not when he sends your best freind into a panic attack and threatens to get your discord banned for CP because some one posted a picture of a trap.
>>
>>8660208
Sounds like your best friend is a pussy
>>
File: porple.png (397KB, 547x821px) Image search: [Google]
porple.png
397KB, 547x821px
>>8660154
ugh god I threw up a little bit
>>
>>8660208
[citation needed]
>>
>>8659953
M...me!?
>Her human host remains flustered by her advances, the proud centaur woman standing right before him with a smile on her face. He watches in awe as she pulls the buttons on that tight shirt, underneath nothing but an incredibly strained bra barely holding back the mountainous mammaries.
Y...you actually found one that fits?
>He blurts out surprised she was even covered underneath, only to meekly step forward to meet her. He reaches out with either hand and places them upon each breast, his digits dwarfed by the soft orbs as his hands rest shyly upon the cups of her bra. His eyes can't look away from the vast cleavage, his heart beginning to race at the prospect.
M...my lady centorea, if it may not be too bold, can your master know the taste of your bosom. Please!
>>
>>8660208
Fuck off Virra nobody cares, literally nobody cares
>>
>>8659962
>>8659795
>Not keeping Tomoko alive, having a healthy and loving relationship with her involving sensual kissing and cuddling, reassuring her that she is someone who deserves to be loved.
Maybe it's just my vanilla taste talking...
>>
>>8660218
well technicly...
>>
File: e12f100a62337d332e209084e355f469.png (751KB, 1280x1200px) Image search: [Google]
e12f100a62337d332e209084e355f469.png
751KB, 1280x1200px
>>8660053
Oh really now?

>>8660083
Mhm. That all sounds very plausible. Sure, I'd be down for it.

>>8660096
My bad, anon. I'll try to show up earlier next time.
>>
File: 1491405785627.png (99KB, 228x390px) Image search: [Google]
1491405785627.png
99KB, 228x390px
>>8660233
Too vanilla for me. Tomoko exists to be raped, drugged, insulted, tortured and eventually brutally snuffed out.
>>
>>8660247
Is there a particular way you'd like to start or would you like to get right to it? Also getting a quick rundown on what she's wearing would be cool.
>>
File: IMG_9488.jpg (89KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9488.jpg
89KB, 774x1032px
>>8660165
>I want to rp with Tomoko but I don't want to rp as an anon and I don't know which ava would be good to rp with her as
>>
>>8660269
I just want to have hot, sweaty sex with the NEET in her room, while her family is having dinner, though.
>>
>>8660247
>Someone finds this arousing
>>
File: jinx.jpg (34KB, 346x614px) Image search: [Google]
jinx.jpg
34KB, 346x614px
>>8660154
>Jinx IRL
>>
File: Bailey5.jpg (360KB, 1063x985px) Image search: [Google]
Bailey5.jpg
360KB, 1063x985px
>>8659704
Ha! Boring? Yer moans tell a different story. Besides, I could taste you all night long... Such an irresistible taste I can't stay away from...
>Although her flirting was a bit cheesy, she obviously meant everyone word, especially being such a lustful person as herself. Sticking her tongue out again at full length, she quickly rushed in and licked at your neck and all the way up your muzzle, retracting her tongue and smirking down at the big breasted mouse.
>>
>>8660269
>raping a reclusive socially awkward girl

I thought that was the only way to go.
>>
>>8660301
Kek
I'm a dirty blonde
>>
>>8660320
>Jinx isn't a real korean gamer gurl
OVERTHELINE
>>
>>8660320
Damn right you are, you slut.
>>
File: 1451676249191.png (380KB, 1103x1849px) Image search: [Google]
1451676249191.png
380KB, 1103x1849px
>>8659420
Exactly. What a bitch.
>Rogue then pulled Anon into the bathroom. There was no one in there at the moment but there was still a sense of urgency. Breaking into the stall, Rogue immediately began to fumble with his pants. Soon, she had him bottomless before her when her gloved flew to his sack.
Ya' pent up, aren't ya'? Achin' to get off? Heh, not sure when ah' should collect ya' crop.
>Rogue was aggressive in her messaging, her thumb prodding his shaft while her hands messaged his balls.

>>8659649
A-ah... you're so gentle, Anthony~ Such... mmm~
>Elsa slowly, painfully slowly, began to pick up pace. The feeling of him gently spreading her bud... it was exactly want he wanted. At the same time, his curious touch was subtle enough to overwhelm. She was drinking in his body, slowly but throughly. That is until she looks into his eyes. A pained expression painted his face. A kind of expression she's never seen with a lover before. She stops grinding him to turn her lips to her.
...A-anthony? Is... Is something wrong?
>A hint of panic was in her voice. She didn't want to lose him. Then, a look of determination crossed her face. Suddenly, she bit his ear. Not very hard, but none the less a sudden turn for the shy Elsa.
Hah... y-you should be happy with me...
>She pumped harder. The air had changed.

>>8659680
Ah! Shit! Fuuuck!
>She didn't expect this man to be so forward. Usually, it was Asami and Korra who controlled the moved. But it wasn't an unwelcome change of pace. Asami more than rolled with it. Her hot moans filled the air as Anon took Korra with ease. Her dominate lover now whimpering just like her. Korra, trapped in Anon's grip, wrapped her body tight around him. Her brown thighs flung behind his hips and locked around his rear. Easily, she pulled him deep inside with powerful calves. Anon's length was buried inside Korra. And she wasn't going to let him out. She looked up at Anon with fire-y eyes. This a challenge. A game of dominance.
>>
>>8660320
yea it's just cuz of the caption
>>
File: cerea53.png (415KB, 645x578px) Image search: [Google]
cerea53.png
415KB, 645x578px
>>8660133
Of course not, little one! Thou will always have a spot atop the back of Centorea!
>The question doesn't bother her at all. Taking a step back and displaying her haunches, she motions for Papi to take a seat atop her back, pleased as a peach to have her.

>>8660229
I had it special made.
>The admission comes out a bit more louder and rushed than she likes, and her ears fold back as she tries to quiet herself. Beneath the peach smelling flesh of her cleavage, her heart beats frantically. She seems just as excited, and the docking of her tail is a tell impossible to hide. Hooking her fingers into the cups, she pulls down just a touch, teasing him with the sight of two puffy areola.
You may.
>>
File: H6.jpg (148KB, 957x1400px) Image search: [Google]
H6.jpg
148KB, 957x1400px
I am by no means a creative writer so I'm at a dead end for a starter but if anyone would like to play with a trap/effeminate guy I'm available to entertain one or two people. Mainly going to use Incase's art for pictures and I am fairly open.
So, who wants to fuck?
>>
File: 1490634180708.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490634180708.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>>8660337
>>
>>8660341
O
lewd
>>8660338
That's... I-It's just the color
>>8660337
Sorry I shattered the illusion but I thought i've said before that I'm super white mane
>>
File: both.jpg (663KB, 1599x2045px) Image search: [Google]
both.jpg
663KB, 1599x2045px
>>8659725
>Megara
>Happy nodding
>>
File: 1487806905608.png (24KB, 764x706px) Image search: [Google]
1487806905608.png
24KB, 764x706px
>>8660337
>>
File: 1491410552004.jpg (140KB, 600x955px) Image search: [Google]
1491410552004.jpg
140KB, 600x955px
>>8660293
Try Vegeta.
>>8660296
I want the hot, sweaty NEET sex to morally degenerate her.
>>
Hey /erp/ does anyone else save rps they really like for later.
Or is that just me.
>>
>>8660372
I actually thought you were a real gook for some reason

Blonde is actually hotter, but the illusion is shattered and can never be repaired.
>>
>>8660372
j0nx a cute
>>
File: Pepper56.png (153KB, 381x685px) Image search: [Google]
Pepper56.png
153KB, 381x685px
(For the one that is playing with tails doll, im going to sleep, lets continue tommorow)
>>8660303
>(Well, gotta go to sleep, we can continue this tommorow.)
>>
>>8660372
Yeah, right.
We know the truth, you dirty tramp. Now fuck off before I spank you to the point of retardation.
>>
>>8660200
Are you sure?~
>Cadance's tongue swirls around the head of your prison, her tail rising high into the air at your humiliation
>Taking advantage of the situation, you could see that her husband had now positioned himself behind his wife - his head buried behind the alicorns taut flank to provide some oral fun of his own
Mmmm, I love my husband so much. Such a stud... and so handsome too, wouldn't you agree, anon?
>Teeth pressed against the cage and an eyebrow raised - she stares at you with a mischievous smile, expecting you to answer correctly or else
>>
File: 15b5a01a1f8ee6a4d6aed2ead8709a4c.jpg (771KB, 1280x1233px) Image search: [Google]
15b5a01a1f8ee6a4d6aed2ead8709a4c.jpg
771KB, 1280x1233px
>>8660285
I don't really mind one way or the other. Although a little bit of intro is always nice. Any specific setting strikes your fancy?

And I'll be sure to include one, although her art pretty much has her wearing something different from picture to picture, so... Yeah.

>>8660297
Different strokes for different folks.
>>
File: ...weebs.jpg (97KB, 654x480px) Image search: [Google]
...weebs.jpg
97KB, 654x480px
>>8660208
Okay Virra
>>
>>8660349
What kinda stuff you into?
>>
>>8660393
The only gooks in /trash/ are Hoshi and Mooty
>>
>>8660247
mmmhmmmm, i want to just rub agaisnt them until you cum all over me
>>
>>8660340
>Anon moaned as she squeezed and massaged his swollen balls.
It's been a week.
>Anon whimpered as if she needed any reminding. But Rogue was under no restrictions to her own pleasure, she felt no sense of urgency at all. In this position, Anon was perfectly positioned for a blow job, though of course he wouldn't be getting one from Rogue, he knew being with her meant accepting all orgasms would be by hand from now on, though he hadn't realized how infrequent they might be til recently.
>>
>>8660389
Of course. I want it to get to the point that she's starving for my cock from the moment she wakes up every day. The ideal scene, is having her bouncing on my cock in her desk chair, while she shitposts/plays games online.
>>
>>8660410
>Mindbreak/braindrain
Pls...
>>8660399
You don't know that
>>8660393
Blonde and freckled; couldn't be less azn
>>
File: 1432875364612.jpg (10KB, 285x249px) Image search: [Google]
1432875364612.jpg
10KB, 285x249px
>>8660389
>Try Vegeta
>Tomoko getting brutally raped by the prince of all Saiyans
>>
>>8660349
Straight? Gay?
Dom? Sub?
Furry? Monster girl/guy?
Whatta going for?
>>
>>8660247
H-how big is that thing?
>>
>>8660511
>Blonde and freckled
j0nx pls, that alone sounds CUTE
>>
>>8659024
(I normally only do feral horses, but I don't mind anthro/humanised. Also yes, I only noticed this post just now. Sorry about that.)
>>
File: uuuu.jpg (58KB, 602x439px) Image search: [Google]
uuuu.jpg
58KB, 602x439px
>>8660389
>Fingers you

>>8660530
OVER 9000!
>>
>>8660511
Post butt
>>
>>8660440
I...I'm sure.
>He said as he watching Shining munch on her from behind. His trapped penis strained agains the bars of the cage she'd put him in as she professed her deep love for her husband.
Yes...of course Cadance.
>Anon said trying to hide how jealous he was of her husband.
You're a wonderful pony and you deserve the best.
>He said, tacitly admitting that Shining was definitely the better man.
>>
File: 5c644a3116a3f4f62122058b54918c56.jpg (229KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5c644a3116a3f4f62122058b54918c56.jpg
229KB, 707x1000px
>...
>>
>>8660582
What a lovely sight~!
>>
File: 1491773106361.jpg (320KB, 1280x1814px) Image search: [Google]
1491773106361.jpg
320KB, 1280x1814px
>>
>>8660582
>Grabs ass
>>
File: H33.jpg (231KB, 865x1500px) Image search: [Google]
H33.jpg
231KB, 865x1500px
>>8660454
Whatever is cool with me man, like this pic. I'm kind of a hard sub and just have occasional dom tendencies that don't happen often at all. Oral is a favorite but I'm open to a /lot/ of things man. I usually just do this to cater to my partner's desires unless it goes outside my comfort zone.
>>8660521
Not sure if this was exactly directed at what I want or what I was playing but I'll try to answer it the best I can.
Prefer guys but I'm okay with doing stuff with a woman. Heavily leaning sub. Both are fine with me. I'm just here to help make people cum.
>>
>>8660559
>yells in the distance

Do that faggy dance from Battle of the Gods!
>>
>>8660442
How much art of her is there?
>>
File: Its wonderful.png (289KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Its wonderful.png
289KB, 600x600px
>All da furries in this thread
>>
File: cerea76.png (85KB, 255x329px) Image search: [Google]
cerea76.png
85KB, 255x329px
>>8660611
Whoajeez
>>
File: o-CHEERS-LEONARDO-DICAPRIO-570.jpg (38KB, 570x319px) Image search: [Google]
o-CHEERS-LEONARDO-DICAPRIO-570.jpg
38KB, 570x319px
>>8660543
>I normally only do feral horses
That's called good taste.
>>
>>8660543
Do you have a card?
>>
>>8660590
>Link nods, clasping his hands together, appreciating the compliment!
>>8660617
>Cue a rather loud yelp as Link grabs his rear, turning to scowl at the anon!
>>
>>8660621
Would there by any chance you could turn up a little earlier another night?

I've always wanted to act out that birthday present RP with another incase fan.
>>
>>8660611
Goddamn that's a big girl
>>
>>8660342
>Her master's breathing grows deep and his face a beet red from the moment unfolding before him. Her lovely bra slides down just an inch, the sight of her pink rings only bringing his mouth to water.
D....don't think this will be taken for granted centorea. I want this more than for myself, I want to feel closer to you.
>He continues to fawn and flatter over the buxom centaur, guiding her by hand to the couch nearby. Given her impressive height difference he lay himself comfortably on the furniture, bringing centorea to sit at the side near his blushing head. He reaches up to the supple orbs with his hands, kneading the soft flesh with his hands for a while just to take in how amazing they were.
I am truly lucky to have such a woman, b...by your hand Lady Shianus.
>He pulls his hands off and takes one last look up to her colossal bosom from below. He closes his eyes and opens his mouth wide, holding her hand to calm his nerves and waiting for her other hand to guide him.
>>
>>8660652
Now, why don't you come over and sit next to me.... I could use the company of someone as cute as you.
>>
File: yiff 352.jpg (286KB, 1050x747px) Image search: [Google]
yiff 352.jpg
286KB, 1050x747px
>>8660495
Ah' know~ Ya' been a very good boyfriend with ya' patience. Hang on for justa little longa' and ya' get a nice treat~
>Rogue winked at her needy boyfriend. Their denial had certainly backed him up to a painful degree. His cock twitched swollen and red, already thick with cum. The goth pulled the man close to her body. She was pinned on the wall while his length pressed into her warm thigh. She rubbed against him while she gripped his shoulders. Then, she leaned in for a kiss over his scarf. He could feel her tongue press past his entrance but all he could taste was cloth. Then, his hand was thrown onto her chest. She wasn't wearing a bra.
Ya' think ya' can do that?

>>8660621
It was more for what you want.

>>8660634
>>
>>8660582
>feels a sting of confusion as he stares at her while his pants get tighter
>>
File: 1405999493704.gif (3MB, 280x358px) Image search: [Google]
1405999493704.gif
3MB, 280x358px
>>8660664
>>
>Midori shows off.
>>
>>8660511
>Blonde and freckled

Oh jesus fuck. Okay maybe I can deal with the trauma of no gookiness.

...just out of interest, how do you style your hair?
>>
>>8660621
>Oral is a favorite
Let's go with that then, I'm pretty new to this so bare with me
>>
>>8660611
>Wishes this were real
>>
>>8660686
>first Trixie cucks an irl woman
>now Jinx and anon are sexting each other OOC
I thought this was /erp/
>>
>>8660652
>Spots the rather cute looking lady and winks at her. Then raises a hand to beckon her over.
>>
>>8660652
Sorry, I can't control myself when a cute little thing like yourself passes by
>>
>>8660684
>Anon tries to take back his wallet and cellphone from the teal alien
>>
>>8660718
The real-life/erp boundary has cracked, and now it is crumbling. There is no turning back now

Memes into dreams.
>>
>>8660570
That is a bad idea but uhhh
>>8660542
let me live
>>8660686
Just brushed. It's mostly straight but has a little wave to it, I guess. I only just finally cut it to boob-length since it was getting difficult to manage 'cause it's pretty thick
>>
>>8660686
Not her, but she likes having it brushed
>>
>>8660670
Damn, I would love to pet and snuggle up with that furry cutie...
>>
>>8660442
(Alrighty.)
>The college aged wolf boy walks into the seedy establishment with little to his name but a few dollars and a near boundless amount of arousal. Seeing all the curvaceous furry women walking around in clothes that could barely cover their wobbling tips or fat, poundable asses sending him into a frenzy. He barely manages to walk over to a secluded place in the bar, a back booth where there was more than enough privacy for him to fantasize. He looks out towards the bar rooms sparsely populated area, tugging on his collar as the same thick women he is fantasizing about are strewn across the bar. His paw drifts downwards and slowly fondles his bulge over his clothes, a few heated sighs working through his lips before he pries his hand away. He soon shuts his eyes and throws his head back into the softness of the booth cushion, is t-shrit clinging to his chest by the amount of lustful sweat he's dripping. An obvious outline of his thick cock is shown through his blue jeans, displayed to anyone who would manage to look over at the horny man. Grumbling a bit too loudly he speaks into the open air. He was sure that his knot would already be forming if he wasn't able to bring his hand away from between his legs.
"What does a guy have to do to get some relief around here...?"
>>
>>8660340
>He's snapped out of his worry and concern when the teeth sinks into his ear. When he looks back into her eyes the whole atmosphere has shifted. The air has gone from cool to downright chilly, the covers protecting him from the worst of it. He doesn't know exactly what's troubling her, but she must have gotten the wrong idea
N-No it's not like.. It's not like that!
>There's a sharp intake of breath as her hips begin to bounce and crash against him harder than before. It feels better than before now that she's moving with more confidence, but his face is alight with concern. His hands roll up to Elsa's hips, dragging them over her creamy skin. Not to stop her, but just to experience more of her royal body.
My Queen please, d-don't force yourself..
(I should go to bed now before I crap out without warning again. I'll continue next time I'm able!)
>>
File: Inuyasha_Red_Tessaiga.jpg (50KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
Inuyasha_Red_Tessaiga.jpg
50KB, 512x288px
>>8660744
I've broken your barrier, Naraku!
>>
>>8660765
>wolf boy
>horny man

Nice fuck up Owain
>>
>>8660738
>Midori has already stashed the stolen items away.
Hey, no touching before I'm paid!
>>
File: H25.jpg (60KB, 276x340px) Image search: [Google]
H25.jpg
60KB, 276x340px
>>8660660
Possibly! I had been wanting to show up for a while today but I either didn't go through with the post or got caught by friends and ended up playing games with them.
I wouldn't exactly say I'm a good fan since I hardly keep up with him and so I'm a bit out of the loop with the birthday present rp you're talking about.
>>8660670
Oh, okay! Then I think I answered most of that for you but I mostly want to get dommed and have a phallic object inside me.
>>8660698
Awesome. Like I said before, I'm not very creative so I usually jump to the down and dirty off the bat. But, do you have any preferences as to who is giving it to you, like a boyfriend, fuck buddy, some no strings attached meet up?
>>
>>8660784
>it took one minute for someone to post this
Is this the power of being Owain?
>>
File: 51807833_p0.png (458KB, 559x800px) Image search: [Google]
51807833_p0.png
458KB, 559x800px
>>8660667
Ah, st-stop...
>The couch groans in agony beneath the weight of her rump, but she does manage to seat herself comfortably next to him and allow him a spot beneath her bosom. Cheeks bright pink, she has to keep herself from whinnying and squeaking at the handfuls of her doughy flesh being massaged, a fair break from the constraints of fabric and wire still holding her in. The frenzy inside her building to a sufficient point, Cerea soon stops worrying about being modest, and scoops away the bit of bra left on her entirely, allowing her breasts to spill out and hang free.
Aahh...
>Visibly relieved, the centaur closes her eyes, looking at peace, if still a bit flustered. Her hooves curl up tighter beneath her, and she politely motions to him.
And I am lucky to have you, Anonymous.
>>
>>8660670
>Anon whimpered,it was so hard to be patient, especially as he felt her clothed thigh rubbing up and down his length, feeling her soft breast through her top, teasingly wearing no bra. But it was all worth it to be with Rogue. He closes his eyes and nodded to her.
Yes, Rogue.
>He inhaled deeply, trying to resist cumming right then and there.
I can do that.
>He angled his body so that his cock bobbed in the air for a moment, Rogue could tell she'd got him to the edge again. Such a thrill testing his limits like this, making him want something and seeing him resist to please her. She waited for a moment and he turns back to his previous position for more teasing.
>>
>>8660754
Noh
>>
>ignored/passed over again

Good night.
>>
>>8660789
Fine, fine. I got an extra hundred dollar bill right here. Is that enough?
>>
File: Hestia(56).jpg (101KB, 1023x975px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(56).jpg
101KB, 1023x975px
>opens door
I-I'm not late, am I?
>>
File: 1438993345058.jpg (668KB, 1125x1575px) Image search: [Google]
1438993345058.jpg
668KB, 1125x1575px
>>8660801
It's an old one called Surprise and it's literally the hottest thing ever drawn
>>
>>8660754
Yes but do it anyway
Do it for me :3
>>
>>8660340
>A string of curses, hungry yet desperate, escaped Anon, as he focused on his new chocolate plaything he had at his mercy. Something snapped in the man the moment he came in here, and they threw themselves at him like this. He had been aching for so long-needed a good fuck like this and they weren't just offering. They were expecting it. This surge of energy, to dominate Korra, to impress Asami, and to leave them both coated and pumped full of cum. It was driving him forward now-guiding his piston like hips as he hammered Korra full of cock again and again.
Hooo, shit yes...that feels amazing.
>He'd growl between pauses for breath. Every thrust buried that drooling shaft of meat into her belly deeper and harder each time. His swollen head spread her pussy apart, and battered against her depths. Each ram attempting to carve out a place for his manhood right in front of her lover. A bull was accurate, as his thrusts resembled that of one, reckless, and wild for the start eager to attack her pussy. The muscular woman wrapped around him sent shivers through his body with each thrust. As she strengthened her grip, and locked her hips to his, he grunted sharply as her ass smacked noisily against his balls. That was when she looked at him with that burning gaze. Those eyes...she wasn't just going to let him take charge. They were filled with lust, and dominance. He was in for a fight. He chewed at his lip hungrily at the fire burning in her gaze, and adjusted himself with his hands on her hips now. He turned his hips forward, his cock pushing on a different spot as it slid wetly inside. With a single thrust, he pushed back inside her, the head grinding against the depths of her tight cunt. He his hips were locked into a steady rut now, asserting his control by punishing her sensitive insides. He was eager to meet her challenge with all that he could manage-to fight her for control here.
>>
>>8660823
Just in time, little lady.
>>
>>8660816
Where are you anon?
>>
>>8660293
>pets the fluffy Braixen
>>
>>8660823
>Kissus the Hestia
>>
>>8660744
>>
>>8660823
It's never too late for Bestia Hestia!
>>
>>8660801
No real preference but fuck buddy sounds good
>>
>>8660826
I dunno who you are but to be honest I wouldn't post it directly to the threads regardless, ahaha. Sorry, I get in trouble enough here I think
>>8660809
yell
>>
File: InyuEyes1.png (85KB, 403x138px) Image search: [Google]
InyuEyes1.png
85KB, 403x138px
>>8660782
>>
>>8660882
post in discord
>>
>>8660882
Over DMs then, you dip.
You know me
>>
>>8660821
That's it? You get to jerk off to me with that, and nothing more. You sure you don't have any more?
>Midori grabs the bill out of Anon's hands and eyes him over to try and see if she could spot his wallet.
Or if you're broke, you could always give me your kidney. Do that and I'll let you nut inside.
>>
>>
>>8660882
c u t e
u
t
e
>>
>>8660579
>Cadance rolls her eyes at your response. She knew that you were lying about your size, knowing full well that humans cannot compare to the size of a stallion's. But she did admit in her mind, that even despite your small 'reach'... it was still rather adorable to have something so compact in her mouth.
Aw, anon. You're so sweet and kind - How is it that you don't already have a mare of your own? Is it because nice guys like you are always getting rejected.
>Moving her attention down from the shaft, Rose embeds her mouth into your balls. Sucking them in and spitting each sack out with a loud 'pop' - her hoof rubbing at her own marehood while doing so
>Now unobstructed, Cadance takes the opportunity to delve in deeper. Her tongue gliding across the underside of you caged cock, she 'deepthroats' your limp dick - her nose brushing at the area above your nethers, at this point you could take note of the deep blush on her cheeks
>She was having a lot of fun with this... like a lot
>>
File: 3214.jpg (784KB, 850x1488px) Image search: [Google]
3214.jpg
784KB, 850x1488px
>>8660835
Just in time?! How much time do I have?

>>8660854
>Returns the kissu with one of her own, loaded with blessings and good will!

>>8660858
That's right! A good blessing is always welcome! I hope so...
>>
>>8660931
>Impregnates the Hestia
>>
File: 22.jpg (343KB, 1280x858px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
343KB, 1280x858px
>>8660033
Does that mean you intend to tell me who you are then?
>>
File: a36fd6c45c2f5c3d8b0c470076291d6e.jpg (247KB, 1152x1280px) Image search: [Google]
a36fd6c45c2f5c3d8b0c470076291d6e.jpg
247KB, 1152x1280px
>>8660471
You'd better bring a snorkel, then.

>>8660530
Data varies widely, but generally starts at around 30 inches or so, minimum.

>>8660628
An acceptable amount. So far I've saved a little over 60 pictures that were, well, let's say they didn't look like they were made in MS Paint, at least.

>>8660765
Oh jeez.
Way to throw me a curve ball there. Like I said, though, I'm not quite ready to post just yet, but I'll keep your starter in mind for when I am.
... Though I apologize in advance if I fail to match your length. Ironic considering the character I know, but oh well.
>>
>>8660931
Calm down. We have plenty of time, Hestia.
>>
>>8660908
Rein's offline and I don't know who else calls me a dip
>>8660889
Would it not just get leaked here
>>8660920
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>8660639
(No, not really. I find it easier to play whatever I feel comfortable with/in the mood for.)
>>
>Jinx is now sending nudes to people over DMs

WE'VE GONE TOO FAR

THE BOUNDARY BETWEEN REAL LIFE AND ERP IS SHATTERED
>>
File: IMG_0328.png (2MB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0328.png
2MB, 1500x2000px
>>8660342
Really!?
>the harpys face lit up as she started struggling to get herself on the centaur
Ah!-
>in a flutter of feathers Papi fell down conveniently giving herself a nice upskirt view of Centorea
C-Centorea can you help me up?
>>
>>8660960
I'll only need one if you shove me face first down that cock of yours~
>>
>>8660962
>Implying it's just one person that wants butt
Also, it's not like you're the one posting it if it winds up here
>>
>>8660805
C....centorea.....
>Anon's heart was racing at just hearing the dulcet tones of her voice, let alone her huge bra falling on his chest. He only had the thought left to murmur out her name as she beckoned him to her bare chest, still to shy to open his eyes. He reaches for her waist, holding at the sides of her hips as he leans up slowly but surely to her chest. His trembling maw soon finds what it desires most, his mouth filling with her soft flesh. He combs her breast with his tongue until he finds her nub, latching to her teat and starting to gently suckle upon it.
>>
>>8660962
I call you SLUT more often
>>
>>8660960
Nice, more than I would have expected given it looks like an OC. Hope to see you around sometime.
>>
>>8660960
(Sorry! I thought you were asking if you wanted me to start. Don't sweat about the length or whatever, was mostly just setting the scene and what not.)
>>
>>8660917
Man, your son has to be unlucky; having such a hot mom like you with no interest in your husband's sexual life, and you are left with the only one actually man enough to try and force his way into his life to take what's up for grabs.
>>
File: 2.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>8660961
TELL ME HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVEEEEEE
I CANT CONTROL TIMEE

>>8660944
W-whaaat?!
>Surprise surprise, mortal seed can't impregnate a Goddess!
>>
SEND NUDES
>>
>>8660960
>30 inches
C-christ...
I'd be happy to have my ass torn by that to be honest..
>>
File: purb.jpg (64KB, 538x815px) Image search: [Google]
purb.jpg
64KB, 538x815px
>>8660971
>Sending nudes over DMs
You act like nobody's ever done that before
>>
>>8661023
>tfw I haven't been cleansed in weeks
I'm a terrible follower.
>>
>>8661023
We have a lot of time!
>>
>>8661023
>Gives the goddess a platter of some home made breakfast
>>
>>8661034
Yeah, we all remember the poopy pen incident
>>
>>8660971
Oh madonne a mi
>>8660989
hhhhhhhhhhh
>>8661002
lewd af
>>
>>8661026
Stop this hand holding goonery.
>>
>>8660927
>Precum dripped from Anon's tip onto Cadance's tongue. The restrictive cage was painful, but at the same time Anon was thrilled to be getting this attention from two gorgeous mares and he didn't want it to stop.
I...I...
>Cadance could tell she was getting into his head with this talk of nice guys getting rejected. Anon leaned his head back, momentarily overwhelmed by sensations. He looked back at Cadance.
Your...your husband is nice.
>Anon said, meaning as a compliment that he was a respectful stallion.
So...clearly nice guys don't always get rejected.
>He looked down at the beautiful pink mare teasing him with her tongue, her long horn occasionally poking him in the stomach. He reached his hands down and petting Rose and Cadance's manes gently, not controlling their movements at all, just being affectionate.
>>
>>8660910
>The anon's eyes widen as the bill he had is quickly swiped by the alien, and widen even more at the price to cum inside her.
A kidney? Hell no! I'm not gonna sell one of my organs for some sex!
>He gives her a scornful look, but after some time, he realizes he needed this more than he thought, and sighs.
I've got more. Here's the rest of it.
>He flashes the alien girl fourteen more hundred dollar bills, but quickly shoves it back into his pocket.
I was gonna use it to pay off a guy, but I doubt he'll let me live even if I do give him this cash. This still enough to nut inside ya?
>>
>>8661056
>DMs
http://www.wikihow.com/Improve-Your-Reading-Comprehension
>>
>>8661070
b
u
t
t
>>
File: purb.png (354KB, 538x815px) Image search: [Google]
purb.png
354KB, 538x815px
>>8661090
Forgot my shitpost ava
>>
File: 0146_Care_C_Cropped.png (762KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
0146_Care_C_Cropped.png
762KB, 960x540px
>>8660980
>She seems unaware of her package being visible, and turns to Papi with a smile, bending down to scoop her up off of the ground. Strong as she is big, she places the harpy atop her, and pats her head affectionately.
Where to, O Master?
>She's playing the title up, but it's harmless enough, for now.

>>8660998
>The suckling hits an instinctive pleasure in her, and she lays her hand on his head to gently stroke his hair while he works. The nipple he has is soft and pliable, big enough to give even a cow a run for its money. His head is cushioned between enough heat and softness to keep him warm as a fireplace would, and she happily drops her head down a bit to nuzzle against the top of his head.
>>
File: Bailey6.jpg (151KB, 490x466px) Image search: [Google]
Bailey6.jpg
151KB, 490x466px
>>8660405
>(Alright. See you around~ Good night!)
>>
>>8661096
I didn't even end up sending butt, pls no mas
>>
>>8661070
So was the collar
>>
>>8661137
>Gropes the muscular polar bear
>>
>>8661138
I'll get you to someday.
>>
File: yiff 264.jpg (397KB, 850x793px) Image search: [Google]
yiff 264.jpg
397KB, 850x793px
>>8660769
(No problem! I'll save the response)

>>8660806
Just a little longa' then, cutie.
>She said as her eyes stared at his aching cock. She swore that she say a glimpse of cum leak from his tip. Turning around, Rogue lift up her pleather skirt. Her pale behind was exposed to him, though covered in a thin layer of stockings. She wasn't wearing any underwear either. Clearly, she had been planning this for a while. Reaching behind, she pulled apart her cheeks, giving her a teasing look of her holes.

>>8660828
>Korra's head flung back in shock. His positioning was, somehow, becoming more aggressive. It took a lot from Korra not to just fall into pleasure right then and there. But she was determined. Her hips matched his pulses, the two smacking each other loudly. Their strong musks filled the air as the two fucked. Harder and harder she tried to force him down onto the floor, but it was little help against a man so much taller than her. Gritting her teeth, her insides twisted around Anon's cock. With little else to do, Korra planned a desperate attack. Her lips wrapped around one of Anon's nipples. Quickly she began to suck, hoping to find some weakness in him. Anon's positioning had placed his sex deep inside her and had it brush her sensitive spot inside her walls.
>>
File: shake.gif (948KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
shake.gif
948KB, 600x800px
>>8661037
It might be my fault! I've been a terrible Goddess lately. I should visit my sanctuary more often instead of sleeping every day.

>>8661051
HOW MUCH?! I-I'll try to calm down.

>>8661052
Woooooo! Thank you so much, anon.
>Hestia grabs the platter and enjoys every bit of the delicious breakfast which is a bit strange because the sun is gone and It's actually 10 pm
>>
File: H43.jpg (205KB, 873x1500px) Image search: [Google]
H43.jpg
205KB, 873x1500px
>>8660825
Oh, that one, I had just read that earlier but didn't crop it. Just to make sure, you'd like to be the guy she brought in this scenario? I can try my hand at playing both parts of the couple if you'd really like.
>>8660859
Okay, I'll try to set a scene and get to tugging down at your pants. Also, I'm a little slow and no pressure or anything, it's all for your enjoyment!)
>Lounging around on the comfortable loveseat as the night grew later and later. The two of them had been going one television series or the latest cooperative game they had found as they passed the time during their free time.
>Growing bored with the current show on the screen, he shifted over on the small couch and soon his hand had touched your thigh with him flashing a smirk over to you while his fingers moved closer to your crotch. Without much time spent being a little coy in his act, he was quickly at your fly while he caressed up and down your groin.
Want to have a little fun rather than watching this boring show?
>>
>>8661151
Not /really/
>>8661155
It'd get leaked to threads and people who don't like me tend to just tear into me, yanno
's chill
>>
File: angry Nue noises.png (200KB, 600x680px) Image search: [Google]
angry Nue noises.png
200KB, 600x680px
>>8661073
No!
https://youtu.be/jenWdylTtzs
>>
>>8661158
Yes, but how long ago did you wake up Hestia?
>Anon says while eating some bacon he made.
>>
>>8661160
Honestly normally I'd like to self insert as the trap, but that whole kind of scene is so hot just acting it out would be fun. Bisexual 3some a best.
>>
>>8661070
post lips
>>
>>8661172
Not if it's private, we're not all dickbags y'know
>>
Does being desired by anons turn jinx on?
>>
Gotta love Jinx worship hours
>>
>>8661172
Aight, sorry man
>>
>>8661200
Jinx loves leading beta boys like Jiro on while lusting after superior alpha men like Tank or Reinhardt
>>
>>8661202
Should we go back to Kathleen circlerking or Owain circlejerking?
>>
File: 1484261685133.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484261685133.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
Hello
Where are the lolis?
>>
>>8661160
>I always enjoy seeing him in the mood like this, as he worked my fly I could feel my cock hardening just from looking at him
You got anything particular in mind?
>>
>>8661186
no mas
>>8661192
shruggy shrug
>>8661213
Is k! Sorry!
>>8661200
Being manhandled turns me on
>>
>>8661158
Turn around and look at the clock, silly.

You're a mess. Need to relax for a bit, goddess?
>>
File: IMG_9310.jpg (1MB, 800x1563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9310.jpg
1MB, 800x1563px
>>8660851
>the Braixen closes her eyes as she is pet
Ahh.... how did you know I liked pets so much anon?
>her tail wags slightly as she enjoys the pets
>>
>>8661158
Best Goddess
>>
>>8661219
Kathleen worshipping is a lot less cancerous
>>
>>8661026
>>
>>8661157
>She felt the touch of Anon's trembling hand over her stockings, rubbing her cheek as he gazed at the sight she treated him with. She could hear desire in his shaky breathing.
Would...you like me to do something, Rogue?
>He wasn't sure if she'd brought a toy, if she wanted him to rub himself against her, or to get on his knees and lick through her stockings as best he could.
>>
>>8661178
>kissu
Yes.
>>
>>8661245
Kathleen is an extension of the Trixie circlejerk, so it's not
>>
>>8661158
Nah, it's more me, for being too busy as of late. My apologies, Goddess.
>>
File: sad melon.png (2MB, 1600x1756px) Image search: [Google]
sad melon.png
2MB, 1600x1756px
>>8661246
Yo is this Nia or Mizuki taking the piss?
Fuck off with that Erio shit.
>>
>>8661229
I wanna manhandle you right now.
>>
File: Bailey7.jpg (161KB, 442x466px) Image search: [Google]
Bailey7.jpg
161KB, 442x466px
>>8661153
HEY! Hands off! The hell you think yer doing just groping a girl like that?!
>The big polar bear smacked the anon's hand and huffed, giving the touchy, perverted anon a dirty look.
>>
>>8661246
I-Is this...
LOLI?!?
>>
>>8661260
But it's not Trixie circlejerking so you're a fucking retard
>>
>>8661229
>ywn get rough with jinx, and force her to yell daddy each time you slam into her
>>
File: Rogue 20.jpg (86KB, 670x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Rogue 20.jpg
86KB, 670x1004px
>>8661257
Ah' want ya' to do your worse~ Ah' want to see how depraved ya' can get.
>Rogue teased.
If ya' could do anythin' to me... what would ya' do first? But rememba', still no skin-to-skin or cummin'
>>
>>8661268
Neither.
>>
>>8661326
>Eskimo kissus
>>
>>8661292
Lewd af holy shit
>>8661270
H-hey
>>
>>8661316
I'm Canadian
>>
>>8661124
It feels better than I'd even dreamed of.
>Her master was losing his fear and shyness to the sheer pleasure of the centaur's colossal teat in his maw. He keeps opening his mouth wider, sucking down on more and more of the succulent flesh as he could. His tongue was quick to find her flaccid nipple, licking away with glee at the large nub to feel it stiffen up in his mouth.
But I should have expected no less from you.
>He continues to dawn with compliments as she bends down to touch her forehead to his, opening his eyes to look up to her. The increased body heat of hers kept him cozy as he suckled, his cock already noticeably tenting in his pants as her hand ruffles his hair.
>>
>>8661341
>ywn never play a new teacher and make jinx stay after late so you can molest her.
>>
>>8661341
You think someone might be able to convince Kanna to call them papa, with enough "incentive"?
>>
File: 1459400986241.jpg (26KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1459400986241.jpg
26KB, 327x316px
>Anons thirstpost at Jinx
>Gets a one line meme response
>Jinx fanbase are such cucks that they keep thirstposting

Imagine how desperate you have to be
>>
File: purp.jpg (64KB, 538x825px) Image search: [Google]
purp.jpg
64KB, 538x825px
>>8661326
>Wobble's eskimo waifu
nice
>Akarishit's anime sameface : Episode 2, the return : electric boogaloo strikes back
Not nice
>>
File: H21.jpg (95KB, 437x434px) Image search: [Google]
H21.jpg
95KB, 437x434px
>>8661183
That's pretty much how I've always been too, hah. But, I still could try and attempt to play any two out of the three for you, if you'd like. Just not confident on how I'd do not being the sub cause I'll get into dom moods but that hasn't been in quite some time.
>>8661228
>Cocking an eyebrow with a playful grin on his face, he snickered as he continued to grope and rub along the hardening outline of your bulge.
Hmm, maybe. I was thinking about maybe treating you to a little fun with my mouth.
>With that he grabbed your wrist and pulled your hand up to his mouth while he wrapped his luscious lips around your index finger and demonstrated the idea he had while his tongue swirled around your digit he started to suckle on. The hand eagerly stroking at the hardening member beneath your pants had started to fumble with your button and fly while he tried to undo your pants, tugging them down occasionally in a futile attempt to pull them down or another way to ask for help in getting to what he wanted.
>>
>>8661341
You're the lewd one for fantasizing about it
>>
>>8661316
>Anon placed his needy cock between her cheeks, her stockings immediately damp with precum. He ground against her, sliding back and forth, his hands on her shoulders, a motion similar to if he could actually fuck her. She could feel in his motions and hear in his breathing how desperate he was, both for release, and to really fuck her, which he knew he would never get to do. It wasn't long before he had to stop to prevent himself cumming without permission. He got down on his knees and buried his face in her ass, licking her cunt through the stockings as best he could, which, due to the stockings, was only just enough that she knew what he was trying to do. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back into his face, trying so hard to please her.
>>
>>8661384
>j0nx anon and others are desperate cucks for Jinx that they ask her for nudes over DMs

Sad!
>>
File: Hestia(76).jpg (64KB, 600x732px) Image search: [Google]
Hestia(76).jpg
64KB, 600x732px
>>8661180
Uhh... Like an hour or two ago. C-can I have some bacon?

>>8661234
>Turns around and looks at the clock. It doesn't help and she freaks out. Instead of relaxing she jumps on top of him, squeezing her breasts on his face and wrapping her arms around his face.
AAAAAAHHHH

>>8661244
Best Anon, noted!

>>8661261
You're not lazy! I assure you. No one in the Hestia Familia is lazy. W-well, some of them are but my blessing always help them to abandon their sins!
>>
>>8661157
>Anon felt himself get consumed by his needs. His hips rutted against Korra loudly, making lewd wet smacks each time their sex hit. His thick member split her apart and began scraping against the inside of her tight pussy, the swollen head grinding into her depths in just the right places. Anon hiss sharply as he tried to keep himself from exploding on the spot, steadying his hips and using his superior height to his advantage once more, to render the dark skinned warrior helpless in his grasp-only able to fuck him harder, or claw at his body-both of which spurred him onwards. Anon took a sharp breath as he thrust deep inside her once more-and suddenly cried out in shock as she lunged forward and latched onto his chest, sucking at one of his hard nipples. He jolted back-giving Korra more room to move, and adjust herself, leaving her no longer pinned-but his cock still buried hilt deep inside her pussy, spasming rapidly with each needy thrust. Here, her previous attempts at making him fall back were succeeding, and Anon had to catch himself on a side table, only to land on the soft carpet below. The landing made Korra bounce hard ontop of him, pushing his dick deep inside-but leaving her in a position of power now, and him in a recovering stance.
>>
>>8661384
>Hates Jinx.
>Stays in the thread 24/7 following her posts to shitpost.

You sound like a pissed off cuck.
>>
>>8661397
I never said I fantasized about that specifically. Stop projecting!
>>8661372
Perhaps- but she'd probably think you're married to Kobayashi as a result
>>8661371
P-please don't do this to me right now anon
>>
>>8661395
(Before I continue, should I lengthen my response, don't wanna fuck up my end)
>>
>>8661443
>It's lupin
>>
>>8661326
some faggot erioposter pretty much made me feel like shit over my bodyhair years ago so I doused myself in hair removal cream and ended up with really bad chemical burns all up my arms.

Bad memories spending a month covered in blisters.
>>
>>8661449
>specifically
But that shows that you think about even more related stuff!
>>
>>8661451
Do whatever feels comfortable for you, it's not a problem for me. I generally type more or less depending on how much I'm into a scene.
>>
>>8661075
(Wouldn't let me post. I hate this 4mb limit.)
>Craning his head up from beyond the Princess's nether lips, Shining Armor takes a quick glance at his wife - a smirk forming, happy to see his wife teasing a good friend
>Hard as diamonds at the sight of his wife sucking on your inferior manhood, a grunt escapes his breath as he presses his muscular body atop the Princess
>His cock prodding and teasing her winking nub with its thick head - precum coating the lips of her marehood as he slowly guides it through
>...
>The chastity slides from Cadance's mouth, moaning loudly, the sound of her voice reverberating throughout the room - wincing at you while Shinings length eventually makes contact with her cervix
Mmmm, true. But he's certainly a naughty stallion at heart. Mares prefer strong stallions, anon. Nothing makes them dry up faster than a meek little cuck.
>>
>>8661439
That's why I was bringing you breakfast Kami-sama.
>Cleric hands over the plate adorned with a mountain of bacon and the rest of the breakfast food he had prepared.
You may have all of this my goddess. Unfortunately I have to retire to my chambers now. I wish you a youthful stamina for tonight's blessings.
>>
>>8661439
>Best Anon
Worst anon. I gave up my on my promise and retrieved my prize Hestia doujinshi collection. Hopefully I can catch you a bit earlier sometime!
>>
>>8661449
Small price to pay for getting her to call me that, t b h. I said something about a school earlier, I was thinking of having a teacher convince her to do some stuff in an empty classroom, after everyone's gone home.
>>
File: IMG_0245.jpg (398KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0245.jpg
398KB, 500x750px
>>8661124
(( >package
So this is a futa Cerea?))
Uhh... I dunno, I just wanted to have a fun ride.
>the happy Harpy wrapped her wings around you to hold on. Said wings were holding on dangerously close to your breasts.
Wait... master? Isn't that what you call boss?
>this small connection that Papi made caused her to have an extra spark of hapiness
>>
File: GetImage (3).gif (4MB, 722x482px) Image search: [Google]
GetImage (3).gif
4MB, 722x482px
>>8661476
>Feeling bad about your bodyhair
For what purpose? Bodyhair is so fucking hot.
>>
>>8661491
(Cool thanks)
>I chuckled at how desperate he looked trying to split his attention between my finger and my fly. I teased him a bit and left him to struggle while imagining the warmth of his mouth wrapped around my cock as he sucked helplessly at my finger.
Isn't someone in a rush?
>>
>>8661242
Well, being a pokemon n all, I thought you'd like a little headpat!
>Judging by how her tail wagged back and forth, he could tell she enjoyed being treated like this.
Hm....where else do you like to be pet?
>>
>>8661515
>Anon dripped a steady flow of precum watching Shining slide his impressive stallionhood into his wife. He felt the princess's body shudder as he did so, still petting both the mare's manes lovingly as they teased him.
I'm sorry.
>Anon blurted out, instinctively apologizing for being one, like the meek little cuck he was. His second thought was to defend himself, but he was locked in chastity watching a better specimen fuck the woman he pined for, he really had no basis with which to disagree.
>>
>>8661536
I can prolly do that. Seems like I'm already playing Kanna tomorrow anyway, unless you're the same anon as before
>>8661487
Does not! Rude
>>
Is Nonon around?
>>
>>8661246
>The posting of loli or shota pornography is not permitted.
>>
New thread:
>>8661624
>>8661624
>>8661624
>>8661624
>>8661624
>>8661624
>>
File: cerea159.png (306KB, 630x281px) Image search: [Google]
cerea159.png
306KB, 630x281px
>>8661359
>The beast is privy to his stiffening problem, earning a light chuckle and a peck to the top of his head. The hardening nubs send prickles of pleasure to pool up under her skull as he suckles, and she soon looks inebriated with glee, cradling the human against her stove-warm body as she rocks.
I only aim to please my young master...~

>>8661553
(I was going for that, yeah. Unless you don't like futa?)
>>
>>8661439
>As soon as Hestia turned, Anon ambles closer with sinister intent. Though, before he's able to do anything to the defenseless little goddess, he's buffeted with Heatia's gargantuan boobs.
>Waving his arms in surprise, Anon endeavors to get some fresh air, letting out muffled incomprehensible nothings as he slowly suffocates.

Mmf!
Thread posts: 648
Thread images: 225

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.