[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Endtown thread - The Award For Getting Hammered Edition Mos

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 147

File: Did I win.jpg (87KB, 640x770px) Image search: [Google]
Did I win.jpg
87KB, 640x770px
Endtown thread - The Award For Getting Hammered Edition

Mostly complete comic archive: https://mega.nz/#!rlUGDTxC!Ks4RgV9ITtOw8eJ8RfgV-YSQk8eyBYUqwZ-SAJFYTzg

Previous thread: https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/8391612
>>
File: end170403.gif (274KB, 900x919px) Image search: [Google]
end170403.gif
274KB, 900x919px
Latest strip.
>>
File: 1489715242208.jpg (63KB, 640x548px) Image search: [Google]
1489715242208.jpg
63KB, 640x548px
Speaking of getting hammered...
>>
File: Allienightgown_0001.jpg (3MB, 2089x2932px) Image search: [Google]
Allienightgown_0001.jpg
3MB, 2089x2932px
>>8554416

I seriously want to make love to Allie...
>>
>>8553415
I think it was 20,000 at this point pop wise.
>>
File: 1482974921884.jpg (132KB, 640x991px) Image search: [Google]
1482974921884.jpg
132KB, 640x991px
>>
Is it worth reading?
>>
>>8559266

wouldn't hurt to give it a try, it's definitely not for everyone, but it is definitely better than your average furshit comic..
>>
>>8559266
I don't regret it.
>>
>>8556494
Source?

>>8559266
You'll have to see for yourself. Advice if you get attached to the mouse: Stop reading at the end of Unity.
>>
>>8553415
>If they did want to grow stuff underground they're not going to be short of fertiliser. Quick estimates suggest that after eight years, the 7000 (I think) people of Endtown have probably produced at least 3000 metric tonnes of usable material, probably rather more. Where the hell are they storing it all? They must be because they can't let anything escape the Endtown environment or it can be tracked back. Does it also explain the mysterious power source the whole place runs off? Are they burning methane? They'd have to be storing the waste gasses, though...
They might have some matter-energy converters like the PTs.
>>
File: nigga please.png (44KB, 154x176px) Image search: [Google]
nigga please.png
44KB, 154x176px
>>8559499
>if you get attached to the mouse: Stop reading at the end of Unity.

>Dropping the comic over a character.
>>
>>8559617
3000 tonnes of matter converted to energy is equivalent to about 64 teratons of TNT. That's enough to blow a sizeable hole in the planet, (it's within the same area of the scale as the Chicxulub event that probably killed the dinosaurs).

Even if they still had the mass-energy converters (the PT's have those?) they'd still have to be storing the vast majority of it.
>>
>>8559874
You do realize that about 2/3 or 3/4 of the readers went away after the last chapter?
>>
>>8559958

doesn't change the fact that it's idiotic to do so only because of a character, If that's the main reason why they dropped the comic.
>>
>>8560005
It was a combination of things, mostly revolving around that character. Most people agreed that they would have been okay with Holly dying or even commiting suicide but what that chapter did to her was more than just removing her from the narrative. It didn't feel like Holly gave up on life, it felt like Aaron gave up on Holly. Then there is the many other issues with the story that keep piling up and hint towards disaster if Aaron doesn't adress them.
>>
>>8560005
Surely you wouldn't wish to force them to keep reading if the main point of appeal they found in the comic is gone?
>>
>>8560132

Don't get me wrong, I didn't like the end to the Holly arc either, but i disagree when people say he just gave up on Holly. To me it feels more like he took the safest route to out her, if that's what he intended in the very beginning. Still, dropping the comic over a character is really silly.

>>8560179

Holly's was hardly the main appeal of the comic.
>>
>>8560219
>Holly's was hardly the main appeal of the comic.
Well, for you, right?

Meanwhile I'm pretty sure she and/or the (rather good) Wally/Holly pairing was an overriding point of appeal for a good deal of the fanbase. After all, as stated, many of them seem to have left...
>>
>>8560322

I personally think that some people actually dropped the comic over the unnecessary meta updates, and that's fine. There's more to the comic than just Holly, and if that's the only thing that appealed them, then fair enough. I still think it's really stupid to drop a comic over a single character, though.. specially when there's a shit ton of just as good or even better characters in the comic.
>>
>>8560551
>I personally think that some people actually dropped the comic over the unnecessary meta updates, and that's fine.
I will grant that that's another possible reason for some people, on top of Holly, the shipping thing, and the quality of the writing and the email... in which case it really does support the view that that last arc in general was a bit of a clusterfuck.

>I still think it's really stupid to drop a comic over a single character, though.. specially when there's a shit ton of just as good or even better characters in the comic.
Right, but again, that's a matter of opinion, opinions which a lot of people may not have shared with you. Even if characters are "as good" as Holly, they may not appeal in the same way to the people who have left. I can't really blame them, personally.
>>
>>8560551
>there's a shit ton of just as good or even better characters in the comic
Yeah.. you definitely aren't a /co/mrade. There were VERY heated discussions over that topic. I assure you, a lot of people over there honestly thought Holly was the best character and way better than everyone else, followed by Wally (I personally have never liked Wally very much though Holly was alright, even if she wasn't my favorite).

>meta updates
Now THAT almost made *me* drop the comic. I still wonder just what was wrong with Aaron then and if he recovered from that, because I don't think I'll give him a second chance if it happens again.
>>
File: end090629.gif (49KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
end090629.gif
49KB, 600x587px
>>8559935
>the PT's have those?
>>
>>8560660
>I will grant that that's another possible reason for some people, on top of Holly, the shipping thing, and the quality of the writing and the email... in which case it really does support the view that that last arc in general was a bit of a clusterfuck.

It's definitely one of the reasons, I would dare to say it was the biggest one. I agree that the quality of the writing dropped to some degree, like I stated previously.. Aaron took the easy way out with holly, and it made her look like an irredeemable hypocrite, which is why I hated the ending. I'm not a Hollyfag, but I do understand how big of a character she is, and i think she deserved better. that being said, I really liked the arc, till the very end, of course...

>Right, but again, that's a matter of opinion, opinions which a lot of people may not have shared with you. Even if characters are "as good" as Holly, they may not appeal in the same way to the people who have left. I can't really blame them, personally.

It's a personal opinion, one I stand with, completely subjective obviously.

>>8560780

>I still wonder just what was wrong with Aaron then and if he recovered from that

I don't really want to go this way, but I honestly feel that KC had a hand in all this... pure speculation, of course.
>>
>>8560954
It not only made Holly look like a hypocrite but Aaron too. Nobody bought it as anything else than a half-hearted attempt to take her out as soon as possible just for Wally and Kirbee. He could have done both things well but obviously put priority on his new favorite couple. And it seems like history is repeating itself with Walt and Portia.

Also, everyone talks about how he ruined Holly but I bet that many won't be able to tolerate Wally very well when he comes back.
>>
>>8561109

In all honestly, I don't think he just did it to force at all costs the Wally / Kirbee ship like some people believe. If anything the ending just ruined the ship, turning Kirbee into the next pussy in line, instead of moral and emotional support for Wally over losing Holly, that would have eventually developed into a strong longstanding relationship between the two. I honestly think he did it just to not piss people off, literally giving holly the most possibly convenient and happy ending she could have possibly gotten, her baby back.. even if it's an illusion of what it would be her daughter. It just happened to backfired on his face. But that's just my opinion...

>it seems like history is repeating itself with Walt and Portia.

Maybe.. I don't know. The Walt/Portia ship was not an issue for me, I knew from the beginning that Walt and Dottie had nothing between them. There was no love triangle, so Walt hooking up with Portia doesn't bother me.

>everyone talks about how he ruined Holly but I bet that many won't be able to tolerate Wally very well when he comes back.

I never really liked Wally, to be honest.. He's passable, but not memorable.
>>
>>8560951
I don't know, that seems almost as though it could be referring to converting matter from one form to another, not to or from energy, especially since it's being said directly while that is probably, in fact, occurring - storing enough energy to make a windshield would be seriously dangerous, like nuclear-warhead level dangerous. It's probably making it out of the air, the dust, or stored material.

Mass-energy conversion seems like it'd be a big. big thing in the comic; if the Topsiders could do that, rockets would be far more trivial than they've been depicted as being, as would amassing the raw materials to produce things like that.

Perhaps it's been retconned?
>>
>>8560954
>It's definitely one of the reasons, I would dare to say it was the biggest one.
I'm going to have to differ with you on that, though I can see it being a sort of "force multiplier" that would have pushed people over the edge on the other reasons.

>I'm not a Hollyfag, but I do understand how big of a character she is, and i think she deserved better.
Definitely agreed. Aaron let his own earlier writing down, it almost feels like he couldn't put his writing money where his literary mouth was.

>that being said, I really liked the arc, till the very end, of course...
Yes, it's interesting how something can become completely soured in retrospect; evidently this is even true of Holly's entire story arc for some people.

>I don't really want to go this way, but I honestly feel that KC had a hand in all this... pure speculation, of course.
Well, if Aaron really did build a wall between himself and KC, there's likely a reason for it. I do still wonder if KC wasn't perhaps slanting Aaron's perception of how the fanbase was reacting to certain things.

>>8561109
>Also, everyone talks about how he ruined Holly but I bet that many won't be able to tolerate Wally very well when he comes back.
>>8561339
>I never really liked Wally, to be honest.. He's passable, but not memorable.
I will say that Wally and Holly felt like kind of a package deal, to me. Wally is kind of boring on his own, and he might as well be now, as Kirbee just doesn't appeal to me... I'm not looking forward to the continuation of that arc, it's going to be like multiplying .5 by .25 and hoping it comes out as 2. I suspect I'm not alone, either. Add to that the perception that the characters were behaving terribly OOC at the ending and the way a lot of people seem to have lost all respect for them due to it... I think Aaron really did shoot himself in the foot with that whole thing.
>>
>>8561581

>I'm going to have to differ with you on that, though I can see it being a sort of "force multiplier" that would have pushed people over the edge on the other reasons.

The endtown rpg cancellation must have had something to do with this as well. I admit it felt awfully convenient how that whole thing exploded when we were this close to the end of the arc.

>I do still wonder if KC wasn't perhaps slanting Aaron's perception of how the fanbase was reacting to certain things.

That's exactly what I think, Aaron never visited the /co/ threads unless KC would push him to. He was most likely the bridge in between Aaron and /co/.

>I will say that Wally and Holly felt like kind of a package deal, to me. Wally is kind of boring on his own, and he might as well be now, as Kirbee just doesn't appeal to me... I'm not looking forward to the continuation of that arc, it's going to be like multiplying .5 by .25 and hoping it comes out as 2.

I am looking forward to it, but mostly out of curiosity. I have no idea what the next arc could be about and I am mostly curious. While I don't like Wally, I do admit He and Kirbee have cute chemistry together (I could be biased since I find size difference very appealing), As for Kirbee, I do like her and a lot, I just wished Aaron hadn't completely ripped her of purpose and turned her into the "next cloaca" at the end of the last arc.

>I suspect I'm not alone, either. Add to that the perception that the characters were behaving terribly OOC at the ending and the way a lot of people seem to have lost all respect for them due to it... I think Aaron really did shoot himself in the foot with that whole thing.

You are far from being alone, I don't feel exactly the same way, but there are plenty of readers that do, i'm sure. And yes.. the whole thing backfired on Aaron, Sadly.

All that being said, I am genuinely enjoying the current Arc, and i still have hope that Aaron will not make the same mistake twice.
>>
>>8561939
>The endtown rpg cancellation must have had something to do with this as well. I admit it felt awfully convenient how that whole thing exploded when we were this close to the end of the arc.
Well, unless we get Aaron's side of the story shorn of KC's animosity, it certainly looks like that one is at least partially on Aaron too.

I still wonder if part of it was the fact that the RPG was threatening to let people other than Aaron have too much storytelling control over the Endtown setting, and perhaps Aaron didn't like that in the end - he didn't want people to play with his toys.

I also can't help wondering if perhaps Aaron came to think it would steal the limelight from his comic instead of acting as advertising. Endtown has always been niche and looks like it will be for the foreseeable future, but things like After the Bomb have always been popular.

>While I don't like Wally, I do admit He and Kirbee have cute chemistry together (I could be biased since I find size difference very appealing), As for Kirbee, I do like her and a lot, I just wished Aaron hadn't completely ripped her of purpose and turned her into the "next cloaca" at the end of the last arc.
I think you might be biased, a little, but that might be my own bias speaking because Wally and Kirbee have always had essentially zero chemistry to me, and her attraction to him has always come across to me as a somewhat unhealthy case of hero worship, combined with a slightly gross rebound/refuge-seeking behaviour on Wally's part.

She's an alright character, but I wouldn't have picked her as a romantic lead or focus character; I think she'd be better as a tagalong like Chic (and in fact apart from the brief bursts of "romance" that seems to be the role she naturally gravitates to.)
>>
>>8561939
>>8562446
>You are far from being alone, I don't feel exactly the same way, but there are plenty of readers that do, i'm sure. And yes.. the whole thing backfired on Aaron, Sadly.
Well, again, I think there were plenty of warning signs that this would happen to be found on /co/, but I suspect they were probably filtered heavily on their way to Aaron. People brought up the issue of readers leaving in response to the storytelling, repeatedly, and they were repeatedly told by someone (presumably KC) that Aaron didn't care. Heck, that probably amplified the desire to leave...

>All that being said, I am genuinely enjoying the current Arc, and i still have hope that Aaron will not make the same mistake twice.
The mystery is moderately interesting, but a lot of the characters are just... kind of there. So far, anyway. I think he's badly rushed the romance with Portia while failing to establish her character (if she even has much of one) to a degree adequate for such a role, and I'm somewhat with the anon above in being concerned that, putting whether or not it was originally intended as a romance aside, Aaron may be about to pull another Holly and send Dottie down a dark path while replacing her in Walt's social circle with the aforementioned null-character pig. It's going to look really weird if he does repeat himself to that degree.
>>
>>8562446

I'll shine a little bit of light from the development. You can probably guess who I am easily since I get mentioned in the thread fairly often.

> I still wonder if part of it was the fact that the RPG was threatening to let people other than Aaron have too much storytelling control over the Endtown setting, and perhaps Aaron didn't like that in the end - he didn't want people to play with his toys.

I felt that was the case. What we had was just Endtown. New Persia? Deep City? We hadn't had ANY info. We just ran with wild concepts. Sometimes pulling stuff from Aaron's old comics as sort of tributes. We used some manner of logic to figure things out. Like what exactly is Amesworth radiation based on the effects (We were never given what it was). We had limited access to the toys. Imagine an engineer that can't peer into a machine that has to build a component to. But he's shown what the manufacturer considers enough. It felt always underwhelming in many senses.

In the end most of the equipment page was that LITTLE bit of info we got out of Aaron. And in game terms Topsiders equalled death, short and simple. Even with them being total idiots, they had something that could kill you outright and attacking them with melee would mean death from zero-field. It felt to us that Aaron didn't want us to use them and never wanted to give that much info about them. I think it was part because he didn't think that far (or changed it on the fly. One of the problems were constant re-writes of various stuff).

(cont)
>>
>>8562903

> I also can't help wondering if perhaps Aaron came to think it would steal the limelight from his comic instead of acting as advertising. Endtown has always been niche and looks like it will be for the foreseeable future, but things like After the Bomb have always been popular.

That's the thing is I think he worried more that people would use his setting "wrong". In my DM experience I know how protective one can be of their setting, but if Aaron pushes "many timelines" thing well until that fateful arc, that COULD'VE been worked into the introduction. And don't get me wrong, with all the disappointment I have for Endtown, I did want it to succeed, but it proved to be something well...

that went off rails.

In my opinion Endtown is Aaron's little dollhouse. He has his Ken and Barbie dolls and he likes play with them as we watch them. That's about it - any media beyond that, sidestories etc. I don't think he cares much about that.
>>
>>8562446

Well, if i recall, it was Aaron who ultimately pulled the plug on the RPG. A ton of shit was left untold, though.

>I think you might be biased, a little, but that might be my own bias speaking because Wally and Kirbee have always had essentially zero chemistry to me, and her attraction to him has always come across to me as a somewhat unhealthy case of hero worship, combined with a slightly gross rebound/refuge-seeking behaviour on Wally's part.

More than fair, we can't agree on everything. I personally think that her attraction to him sure was sudden, I don't deny that, but to me that was not an issue, as she knew perfectly well throughout the entire arc that Wally belonged to Holly. If Holly had escaped with them, she would have swallowed her feelings and would have tried her best to move on. This also would have helped her character break that perception of being just the next easy pussy in the queue, too bad that was not the case..

>She's an alright character, but I wouldn't have picked her as a romantic lead or focus character; I think she'd be better as a tagalong like Chic (and in fact apart from the brief bursts of "romance" that seems to be the role she naturally gravitates to.)

Maybe there was no reason to have a romantic focus at all, hell.. I would have been more than Ok if Kirbee had given Wally sometime to get over Holly leaving him over a ditto, but then again.. Wally didn't care much about that either, as he just shrugged at Holly's letter and moved on.
>>
>>8563585

> Well, if i recall, it was Aaron who ultimately pulled the plug on the RPG. A ton of shit was left untold, though.

The publisher first said "No go" Then when RPGAnon went to Aaron he just shrugged and said "Either you accept what publisher says or "No go". RPGAnon dumped a boatload of info but I think a lot of it is still left unsaid and personal. But overall I don't think Aaron was THAT interested in the first place.
>>
>>8561339
>The Walt/Portia ship was not an issue for me, I knew from the beginning that Walt and Dottie had nothing between them
It's not them being together but all the focus put on them when there are more interesting things happening.

>>8561427
>Perhaps it's been retconned?
Very likely. Many other things from that time are different: Petey's braincase isn't plastified, the windshield doesn't double as a monitor, no trackers...

>>8561939
Kirbee is nice but I think she is a bit like Marx with how she weakens the story by getting special treatment, even if she is a better character (not like that's hard). Portia also has shades of this.. now that I think about it, the root of many problems with the story seems to be character favoritism! It started with Marx but it wasn't too bad.. until now.

>>8562682
>The mystery is moderately interesting, but a lot of the characters are just... kind of there
>he's badly rushed the romance with Portia while failing to establish her character
This, it's hard to care for these characters when more interesting stuff seems to be happening around them. This chapter would be a lot better if it focused less on them and more on that, maybe focus on Dottie if it had to be anyone.

>romance aside, Aaron may be about to pull another Holly and send Dottie down a dark path while replacing her in Walt's social circle with the aforementioned null-character pig
Yes, I've never been interested in Dottie and Walt being more than friends, it's fine that Walt has someone else. The problem, as you guessed, is that Aaron seems to think he has to break their friendship for that.
>>
>>8564567
>It's not them being together but all the focus put on them when there are more interesting things happening.

They are the "main" characters of this story for the moment, it's only natural they get some lengthy screen time, specially now that their relationship is blooming.

>getting special treatment

I still fail to see how she's getting special treatment, I do believe she been delivered poorly, specially since she had a lot of potential to become a very important piece in the story. The ending of the last arc undid all of that.

Also.. Marx has always been terrible..

>Aaron seems to think he has to break their friendship for that.

They are still close friends you know, Dottie just happens to be busy doing journalism, and Walt is just at Portia's side.
>>
File: end170301.gif (288KB, 900x919px) Image search: [Google]
end170301.gif
288KB, 900x919px
>>8564825
>They are still close friends you know
I don't know.. they don't regard each other in a very positive way lately.
>>
>>8564898

He's simply implying that he knows her well, He's not demeaning her in any way.
>>
File: endtown-2013-05-22.gif (287KB, 900x893px) Image search: [Google]
endtown-2013-05-22.gif
287KB, 900x893px
>>8564898
Dottie has braved her work space being shot up by rats and numerous riots in pursuit of the truth. Dottie's a very pugnacious person but she has good intentions and Walt is a very laid back person who want everyone to be safe and happy. They seem like they would get along OK. Walt didn't stop his drinking problem on his own.
>>
>>8564825
>I still fail to see how she's getting special treatment
The story is twisted to make sure they stay involved and always shown in a positive light. That's what I mean with any character getting special treatment. Kirbee was participating too much and sometimes it felt likes things were happening just so she got to look good.
>>
>>8564974
>>8565079
You're right, I'm probably just seeing it the wrong way. Still, I'm sure you understand why it worries me.
>>
I just had a thought. Aaron says this is all coming to a head as the end of the first half of the story or whatever... I don't suppose the real purpose of the pig kidnappings - besides triggering social upsets - isn't food (exactly), but sacrifices to Eye? Fat people have more blood in them, I'm pretty sure...
>>
File: 1461195627443.png (416KB, 752x590px) Image search: [Google]
1461195627443.png
416KB, 752x590px
>>8565381
I get what you're talking about. Especially after the last arc.
>>
File: EndtownCombat.png (516KB, 1000x760px) Image search: [Google]
EndtownCombat.png
516KB, 1000x760px
How's RPGanon's re-tooling of the Endtown RPG going?
>>
>>8565452
I wouldn't bet on it. Aaron seems to have trouble following his own plans lately so this chapter could very well end up having little to do with the bigger picture.
>>
File: 1462060932483.jpg (131KB, 600x913px) Image search: [Google]
1462060932483.jpg
131KB, 600x913px
>>
File: 1464737677072.jpg (92KB, 640x646px) Image search: [Google]
1464737677072.jpg
92KB, 640x646px
>>
>>8565541

The retooling wasn't taking that long. The problem was vehicle combat. I'm still not sure of the current system really.
>>
File: 1457125204950.jpg (439KB, 700x782px) Image search: [Google]
1457125204950.jpg
439KB, 700x782px
>>
File: 1461988175113.jpg (688KB, 1890x2095px) Image search: [Google]
1461988175113.jpg
688KB, 1890x2095px
>>
>>8554499
of corpse you do
>>
File: .....png (729KB, 856x860px) Image search: [Google]
.....png
729KB, 856x860px
>>8572272
>>
>>8572287
You have to punderstand where I'm coming from
>>
File: 1460411158545.jpg (113KB, 960x632px) Image search: [Google]
1460411158545.jpg
113KB, 960x632px
>>
Update's up

Looks like the open carry meme's about to become canon
>>
>>8553487
>The Award For Getting Hammered
Jeezis...
>>
File: end170405.gif (315KB, 900x919px) Image search: [Google]
end170405.gif
315KB, 900x919px
>>8574097
Yep, looks like Heather will take a level in badass.
>>
>>>/co/91304513
>>
File: IMG_20170404_102747.jpg (338KB, 1440x1790px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170404_102747.jpg
338KB, 1440x1790px
So I had a picture of Jacob Jackrabbit, and someone decided to draw a picture of him, because they wanted to draw something.

So yeah... here's some "fanart" from someone who knows nothing about the comic.

Their Instagram name is "kqiwi"
>>
File: IMG_20170404_120855.jpg (149KB, 1440x1434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170404_120855.jpg
149KB, 1440x1434px
>>8575585
Oh yeah, almost forgot. "kqiwi" also drew this before the other picture.

So you know... here's more art to look at.
>>
>>8575585
>>8575746

Good stuff, nice to see the actual best character get some love.
>>
>>8574097
>>8574354
Well, that'd cover "learn how to defend yourself", but who's going to be her "Don't walk alone"?
>>
>>8574354
... so did she go to the hospital with Janitor Wolf or let him call her an ambulance? Or did she stagger away and then someone else found her and helped her?
>>
>>8576242
Maybe the janitor?

>>8576532
He might be waiting outside.
>>
>>8577451
That would be interesting, but it's hard for me to imagine after the previous strip's final panel.

On the other hand he did walk into the comic with an unusual speech mode, which says "potential protagonist"...
>>
Oh, hey, Gocomics seems to have removed the expand comic thing. Or am I just "suffering" from some kind of lucky glitch?
>>
>>8577866
No, it's like that for me too.

Also, someone is trying to start shit in the /co/ thread. They first tried to bait Hollyfags and now they are trying with Maude and Linda. Where the Hell do these idiots come from?
>>
>>8578009
I wonder if it's someone who thinks the only way to keep the /co/ threads afloat is by starting an argument?
>>
>>8578075
Sounds like KC.
>>
>>8578009

just don't reply, it's obvious falseflagging.
>>
File: Tank Horse.jpg (88KB, 800x496px) Image search: [Google]
Tank Horse.jpg
88KB, 800x496px
>>8574097
There's only so many weapons she can use with her mitten-y hoove-hands. Thankfully she has some good options still open
>>8576242
She's going to get her short donkey friend Baba Looey and start smacking wolves with a guitar.
>>
>>8578434

Heather "KKK9" Hoss
>>
File: tank-girl-comic-600x924.jpg (149KB, 600x924px) Image search: [Google]
tank-girl-comic-600x924.jpg
149KB, 600x924px
>>8578434
Okay, now you gotta follow through on that title, PA...
>>
File: Tank Horse Girl.jpg (62KB, 640x441px) Image search: [Google]
Tank Horse Girl.jpg
62KB, 640x441px
>>8578506
I'm glad you caught that.
>>
>>8579350
A++
>>
>>8579350

that's just awesome!
>>
>>8574449
why? just leave it here, it just brings more shitposting
>>
>>8579444
/co/ is better for promoting the comic because it's not a hidden board.

Though now that I think about it, we almost never hear of new readers since the last chapter. You think they drop it there and avoid the thread then? You'd think they at least want to complain..
>>
>>8579570
I think there's enough vistors, wait for there to be more of a happening for a /co/ thread, then real discussion can be done over there. It's too slow for /co/
>>
File: Ready for wolf season.jpg (88KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
Ready for wolf season.jpg
88KB, 640x619px
From /co/
>>
>>8580414
This arc is going to see you assign a favored firearm to each character, isn't it, PA?
>>
>>8580770
It's pretty good practice drawing firearms.

I'm pretty excited to see how this arc plays out. Will it end in riots in the streets, or will it go into a full on civil war/ race war with cobbled together blasters an improvised firearms or will Dottie's journalist prowess pull through and save the day?
>>
>>8581003
>or will Dottie's journalist prowess pull through and save the day?
I'm hoping for an ending in which both sides are made to realise they've been manipulated and join forces to prosecute the offenders, taking a good, long, hard look at themselves afterwards.
>>
>>8581003
Finally someone remembers the blasters. The rats probably have enough power to blow up Endtown, it would be a complete disaster if people got access to their armory.
>>
File: endtown-2013-05-07.gif (329KB, 900x893px) Image search: [Google]
endtown-2013-05-07.gif
329KB, 900x893px
>>8581137
The rats also lost a few of their guns during the riots.
>>
File: 1461188862308.png (361KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1461188862308.png
361KB, 750x1000px
>>
File: 1460648240464.jpg (415KB, 1340x900px) Image search: [Google]
1460648240464.jpg
415KB, 1340x900px
>>
>>
>>
File: 1460483168111.png (534KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460483168111.png
534KB, 1000x500px
>>
File: tumblr_ogi4cwgKWQ1tuyh4fo1_1280.png (326KB, 900x1189px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogi4cwgKWQ1tuyh4fo1_1280.png
326KB, 900x1189px
>>
File: 14790919565572.png (171KB, 615x817px) Image search: [Google]
14790919565572.png
171KB, 615x817px
How come there's no art of Dottie taking a huge wolf knot?
>>
>>8590633
There are no competent pornographers around and the one person who would probably commission it decided that sharing is no fun.
>>
File: 2016-12-28.jpg (108KB, 800x658px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-28.jpg
108KB, 800x658px
>>
File: hjkjh8789yihjk87i8897y9i.png (403KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
hjkjh8789yihjk87i8897y9i.png
403KB, 1500x1500px
>>
File: 1462731075349.png (2MB, 2233x2081px) Image search: [Google]
1462731075349.png
2MB, 2233x2081px
>>
File: 1460159183476.png (280KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1460159183476.png
280KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 1477536513518.jpg (139KB, 1122x1498px) Image search: [Google]
1477536513518.jpg
139KB, 1122x1498px
>>8597807

This pic still drives me bonkers.. Linda's too fucking hot. Can't wait for that fucking pinup book.
>>
>>
File: 1462113607477.jpg (79KB, 620x440px) Image search: [Google]
1462113607477.jpg
79KB, 620x440px
>>
File: 0_508.png (231KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0_508.png
231KB, 1000x1000px
>>8600831

I would cheer her up with a good fucking.
>>
File: patti.png (641KB, 752x626px) Image search: [Google]
patti.png
641KB, 752x626px
>>
File: 1466122790733.jpg (73KB, 640x773px) Image search: [Google]
1466122790733.jpg
73KB, 640x773px
>>
File: 1461360798988.jpg (78KB, 960x676px) Image search: [Google]
1461360798988.jpg
78KB, 960x676px
>>
>>8598100
I think she is cute but I have a hard time understanding how you all find her hot.
>>
File: fthryh56u5u5tut.png (558KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
fthryh56u5u5tut.png
558KB, 1500x1500px
>>8604663

the dick knows what he wants, I guess...
>>
>>8605235
All I want is some fanart of Endtown's bunnies but at this rate it looks like I'll have to draw it myself.
>>
>>8605282

There are no bunny waifu's though, Not yet anyways.
>>
>>8605387
There was old Judy, the one drinking her sorrows, the one who is looking at the viewer and the tall, slim young man.
>>
File: 1488220037879.jpg (328KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1488220037879.jpg
328KB, 1280x1920px
>>8605432

background characters, sadly.
>>
File: 1465599022353.jpg (392KB, 900x2646px) Image search: [Google]
1465599022353.jpg
392KB, 900x2646px
>>8605282
>>
File: 1468279585971.jpg (117KB, 708x447px) Image search: [Google]
1468279585971.jpg
117KB, 708x447px
>>8605282
>>
File: 1468275630960.jpg (330KB, 900x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1468275630960.jpg
330KB, 900x1077px
>>
>>8605432
There's also Terry the bartender and the graveyard rabbits.
>>
File: 1470779320291.png (7KB, 90x225px) Image search: [Google]
1470779320291.png
7KB, 90x225px
>>
File: 1460999013528.gif (16KB, 170x289px) Image search: [Google]
1460999013528.gif
16KB, 170x289px
>>
File: 1422910176419.jpg (846KB, 1672x1926px) Image search: [Google]
1422910176419.jpg
846KB, 1672x1926px
>>
File: lucranian borrowed ships.jpg (741KB, 1500x2962px) Image search: [Google]
lucranian borrowed ships.jpg
741KB, 1500x2962px
out of context post
>>
New strip is up.
>>
File: end170407.gif (339KB, 900x919px) Image search: [Google]
end170407.gif
339KB, 900x919px
>>8611625
I bet there will be people complaining that Aaron didn't use "awoo".
>>
>>8610940
Kirbee really works better as a cool bigsister/aunt to Chick. Also, Chick needs a better name.

>>8612204
If the wolves are truly being manipulated, whoever is doing it is VERY good. That or it's really just the wolves.
>>
File: hf2.jpg (403KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
hf2.jpg
403KB, 1280x1920px
>>8612336

she would work better with my dick on her cloaca.
>>
>>8612380
Don't you mean "in"?

inb4: thigh-fucking is your fetish
>>
File: YES!.jpg (154KB, 436x400px) Image search: [Google]
YES!.jpg
154KB, 436x400px
>>8612412

>thigh-fucking is your fetish
>>
File: 1491598471134.png (213KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1491598471134.png
213KB, 500x750px
From the drawthread.
>>
File: end170327.gif (264KB, 900x919px) Image search: [Google]
end170327.gif
264KB, 900x919px
>>8612336
>Kirbee really works better as a cool bigsister/aunt to Chick.
Agreed.

>Also, Chick needs a better name.
I have the feeling we're eventually going to see him take a last name, at least.

>If the wolves are truly being manipulated, whoever is doing it is VERY good. That or it's really just the wolves.
Well, I don't know if they need to be at this point. Remember what Hatwolf said, he and potentially others think, for some reason, that they have to mobilise now or the pigs will "win", despite no apparent animosity so far from the pigs towards the wolves (and we even know that there's one porcine lawyer that helps them).

I think that was the initial impetus, with the idea coming from a third party, and now it's been set into motion... what the wolves are doing is likely going to act as a distraction from who's actually making the calls, and that might be part of the plan.

Of course the twist could be that's it's all just plain racism with no third party pulling the strings, but that would be kind of lame. But then, it definitely feels like there's a third party involved, because as seen here the local wolves didn't have anything to do with the vandalism, and they appear to be assuming all Portia's woes come from it, knowing nothing about the phonecalls.

At the very least the whole "Do the moral thing" spiel on the phone doesn't sound like any of the wolves we've encountered.
>>
File: end170220.gif (311KB, 900x919px) Image search: [Google]
end170220.gif
311KB, 900x919px
>>8612868
>At the very least the whole "Do the moral thing" spiel on the phone doesn't sound like any of the wolves we've encountered.
>>
File: end170322.gif (255KB, 900x919px) Image search: [Google]
end170322.gif
255KB, 900x919px
>>8612981
Too hot-headed and casual. The voice on the phone was more articulate, and trying to sound reasonable.
>>
File: end170208.gif (320KB, 900x919px) Image search: [Google]
end170208.gif
320KB, 900x919px
>>8612868
>>8612981
Also, Heather mentioned that she's seen this thing done by many wolves.
>>
>>8613099
That still doesn't actually mean the wolves were the ones calling him, though, just that they were harassing him somehow (like the public pig-bothering we've seen twice now), Heather had been told about that, and Heather blames that for the suicide - she likely didn't know about the calls (since they seem to have been kept secret by the pigs until Walt found out, somehow).

This seems like it's a situation were tensions are being manipulated to rise between the pigs and the wolves and then the phone calls start, offering the stressed pigs an easy way out... notably Portia got a call right after her encounter, almost as though someone was keeping an eye on pigs and waiting until pig/wolf encounters happened...
>>
The /co/ threads have become a game of sitting there watching and trying to guess what'll be deleted...
>>
>>
>>8614371
The first one taken down said
>How many wolves are fucking in Endtown?
And I think the guy who wrote it deleted it.
the other was a pic from I think Two-Kinds, which I'm sure the mod took down.
Desu archive has all the deleted posts
>>
>>8616717
Anything that is too suggestive is being deleted by some asshole janitor/mod on /co/. They're also reporting, I've gotten a few warnings now for making the usual double entendres. /co/ is so shit.. yet there is some people that say it's better this way and that other boards are worse for having virtually no moderation. I can only imagine it's idiots from reddit.
>>
File: 1461363008437.png (123KB, 442x776px) Image search: [Google]
1461363008437.png
123KB, 442x776px
>>
File: TERRY ah need an-another.jpg (44KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
TERRY ah need an-another.jpg
44KB, 640x560px
>>8605282
I drew the bar bunny for shits and giggles. I'd still like to see you drawing some new bunnies.
>>
File: 1473120462174.jpg (82KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
1473120462174.jpg
82KB, 640x799px
>>8618774
Drinking buddy for Allie?
>>
>>8620186
>>
>>8621593
Best pair. May they go on lots of drunken adventures together.
>>
File: 1461288286405.png (411KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1461288286405.png
411KB, 1000x750px
>>
/co/ thread got nuked.

Looks like the mods don't like the continual necrobumping.
>>
>>8624407
They just don't like Endtown in general because they're stuck in 2008.
>>
>>8565541
>>8569880
RPG's still going on?
>>
>>8625396
Yeah, but they've been increasingly tough lately, I think, and the harshest reactions (nuking or permasaging) seem to be reserved for the days when the thread is even slower/quieter than usual but someone keeps on bumping it at the last second anyway.
>>
>>8615389

Man, i can't wait for Halloween to see Dottie in a sexy wolf costume.
>>
>>8605522

>ywn settle down in endtown and start a family with kirbee and chic
>ywn be the father figure chic needs
>ywn have another child with kirbee and watch as she balloons into full MILF mode as she takes care of your two children
>>
>>8629766

>You work hard to get a third child
>>
>>8624407
necrobumping is always bad. 20 people can't keep a continual thread going, just let it die if the conversation is dead. There is always here
>>
>>8630906
But not everyone wants to be here, some people are against smut or have the idea that this is an anti-Aaron circlejerk.
>>
>>8631203
yeah so what? There can be a new thread, if the thread is dead, let it be dead. again we're talking about 20 people. 20 people do not make a continual thread. If the people want to talk about the comic there will be more than 20 people in the thread and the thread wont need necrobumps. Necrobumps should be banned
>>
>>8630906
>>8631269
I'm not even sure it's 20 people - remember that the counter works by IP and a lot of phone posters have IPs that change periodically.
>>
File: 20160722182416.jpg (452KB, 848x1098px) Image search: [Google]
20160722182416.jpg
452KB, 848x1098px
Here's some old Kc commissions.
>>
File: 20160722182542.jpg (460KB, 848x1098px) Image search: [Google]
20160722182542.jpg
460KB, 848x1098px
>>
File: 20160722182651.jpg (505KB, 848x1098px) Image search: [Google]
20160722182651.jpg
505KB, 848x1098px
>>
File: 20160905201507 (1).jpg (143KB, 700x923px) Image search: [Google]
20160905201507 (1).jpg
143KB, 700x923px
>>
>>8572287
Perfect response.

>>8575585
>>8575746
JJ is such a dickface, but that art is really rather good.

>>8579350
>>8580414
Fucking excellent.

>>8582700
>PROMOTIONS.png
>>
File: 1460651677013.jpg (219KB, 1058x900px) Image search: [Google]
1460651677013.jpg
219KB, 1058x900px
>>
>>8594661
As a displaced redneck, I hnngh'd. Kirbee is too cute like that.

>>8610940
<3
>>
File: test.png (370KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
test.png
370KB, 1500x1500px
>>8636958

Kirbee's literally perfect, she's always been.
>>
>>8625616

Oh yes.
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1462285009376.jpg (692KB, 900x4292px) Image search: [Google]
1462285009376.jpg
692KB, 900x4292px
>>
File: 1465963193175.jpg (515KB, 800x3745px) Image search: [Google]
1465963193175.jpg
515KB, 800x3745px
>>
File: 1463630590408.jpg (853KB, 1512x1906px) Image search: [Google]
1463630590408.jpg
853KB, 1512x1906px
>>
>>8646321
Dat second panel..
>>
>>8634083
This one is nice. His style only really works for lizards and birds.
>>
File: 1464761292513.jpg (393KB, 700x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1464761292513.jpg
393KB, 700x1001px
>>
File: 1465968513202.jpg (118KB, 962x648px) Image search: [Google]
1465968513202.jpg
118KB, 962x648px
>>
File: 1487547834861.png (345KB, 630x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1487547834861.png
345KB, 630x1300px
>>
File: 1465965311563.jpg (68KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
1465965311563.jpg
68KB, 640x481px
>>8648529
>>
>>8659193
Wally you lucky bastard.
>>
File: 1467065933531.jpg (211KB, 960x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1467065933531.jpg
211KB, 960x1000px
>>8660366

Too bad Holly won't allow it.
>>
File: 1462772453360.jpg (2MB, 1200x2705px) Image search: [Google]
1462772453360.jpg
2MB, 1200x2705px
>>
File: 1474311302627s.png (166KB, 717x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1474311302627s.png
166KB, 717x1019px
>>
File: 1463606956776.png (77KB, 407x713px) Image search: [Google]
1463606956776.png
77KB, 407x713px
>>
File: 1480662206233.png (173KB, 819x543px) Image search: [Google]
1480662206233.png
173KB, 819x543px
>>
>>8663787
Is that new?
>>
File: 1461121205338.png (154KB, 770x600px) Image search: [Google]
1461121205338.png
154KB, 770x600px
>>
File: 1480642382643.png (122KB, 689x669px) Image search: [Google]
1480642382643.png
122KB, 689x669px
>>8663910

not really..
>>
File: 1464394718146.jpg (243KB, 1453x800px) Image search: [Google]
1464394718146.jpg
243KB, 1453x800px
>>
File: 1489496503415.png (158KB, 590x554px) Image search: [Google]
1489496503415.png
158KB, 590x554px
Where are the Holly lewds?
>>
File: 1481776899512.jpg (96KB, 640x730px) Image search: [Google]
1481776899512.jpg
96KB, 640x730px
>>
ded gen
>>
File: 1482989700737.jpg (111KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
1482989700737.jpg
111KB, 640x639px
>>
New strip is up. Will Dottie become a new Hitler?
>>
>>8673834

Philo is a cute.
>>
File: end170410.gif (293KB, 900x919px) Image search: [Google]
end170410.gif
293KB, 900x919px
>>>/co/91439707
>>
>>8674806
you really didn't need to start that shit again
>>
>>8674947

you don't get to tell people what to do.
>>
>>8674806
What, exactly, is she supposed to say about the pigs?

"Another pig went missing, leaving another suicide note. No, we still don't know what's going on, because for some reason they won't tell anybody anything about it. It's very sad and worrying. Friends of said pigs are also blaming the wolves even though the evidence to connect them to the suicides is circumstantial at best and generally entirely assumptive and based on previous wolfish harassment of the pig in question, in line with the current climate of social tension between the two species."

It'd just be the same boilerplate thing over and over again, including a defence of the wolves by necessity *because* that's fair and balanced, with a short bio tacked on, because there's no information being given to anyone by the parties involved (as unrealistic as that is). A token mention by nature, and not very helpful because after the first couple of times the people involved are going to interpret it as rote and start to resent it. She's obviously not denying the wolves can be stupid bullies, she addressed that in the jail. And the noise ordinance she's suggesting would be *against* the wolves. I honestly find it hard to believe Dottie would wind up thinking they were purely the victims, that doesn't seem like her - she was always the clear thinker of the duo who knew what had to be done, while Walt was the hazy, unmotivated, passive one.

There's also the issue that the wolves themselves would certainly have been getting a wholesale backlash over this for a while now (probably denial of service and exclusion from social zones), due to the rumours, beyond being punched when they act up, but we haven't seen that yet if we will at all.

Kind of hoping Aaron just has Walt supply her with the new info here and she starts sleuthing to get to the bottom of it all.
>>
>>8676226
On another note, speaking of the tension thing, wasn't it implied that it was general predator-prey tension at the start? Did Aaron switch that up because someone told him it was too close to Zootopia? Now it just seems to be wolves vs pigs.
>>
File: endtown-2011-06-10.gif (77KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
endtown-2011-06-10.gif
77KB, 600x595px
>>8676226
>she starts sleuthing to get to the bottom of it all.
The more the arc goes on the more I think it will become about Dottie trying to get to the bottom of the mystery before the race war starts.
>>8676263
I think the only predator/prey tension was with Cliff and Holly but he was almost schisming at that point.
>>
File: end170118.gif (308KB, 900x919px) Image search: [Google]
end170118.gif
308KB, 900x919px
>>8676922
>The more the arc goes on the more I think it will become about Dottie trying to get to the bottom of the mystery before the race war starts.
That would be nice, the Walt/Portia stuff is just kind of boring. In fact, the wolves we've met so far seem to have more characterisation to them than any of the pigs including Portia, so I hope Aaron's paying attention to that if he actually wants people to care much about the porkers.

>I think the only predator/prey tension was with Cliff and Holly but he was almost schisming at that point.
I was talking about the mention of it back in the jail. "The town is in a blind panic over predators". We haven't really seen that so far, and I'm wondering if Aaron just quietly redirected the narrative after someone told him about Zootopia. It's funny, you'd expect the wolves to be receiving their own brand of harassment if that were the case, but so far all we've seen is Heather ejecting one after said wolf said some rather cruel things to her piggy friend.
>>
>>8677185
>I was talking about the mention of it back in the jail. "The town is in a blind panic over predators".
I think that could have been Dottie just being PC. I could believe a retcon if it was more than just pigs that were missing. Aaron uses cartoon logic so naturally wolves and pigs are at odds instead of all predators and all prey.
>>
>>8678008
>I think that could have been Dottie just being PC.
I could see it being that *now*, I just half suspect it wasn't originally meant to be. To be fair to Aaron, it's best to fix something like that earlier than later.
>>
File: Ewe with baby car.jpg (21KB, 326x282px) Image search: [Google]
Ewe with baby car.jpg
21KB, 326x282px
>>8678065
>I just half suspect it wasn't originally meant to be.
I'm just waiting for pic related to be revealed as the main villain.
>>
>>8678182
I think lawyer-pig is either going to be in it up to her pork shoulders, or is a serious red herring.
>>
>>8677185
>Portia stuff is just kind of boring
>the wolves we've met so far seem to have more characterisation to them than any of the pigs including Portia
That's because she is waifu bait. Just like how Kirbee went from a funny airhead to whatever nice thing she needed to be.
>>
File: end170106.gif (306KB, 900x919px) Image search: [Google]
end170106.gif
306KB, 900x919px
>>8678008
>>8678065
Walt said the same thing before.
>>
>>8678295
Huh.. I could have sworn that he said something about a predator scare in that strip. My bad.
>>
>>8678295
>>8678372
Well he does mention "the crisis". So that could be an implication.
>>
>>8676226
Why is it being dropped in Dottie's lap, anyway? There are obviously multiple writers, any one of them could be covering the pig issue and making the paper more balanced. Why not just have multiple editorials? Maybe even point/counterpoint? It looks like there's more issues to be covered than actually are being covered, so why not?
>>
>>8679693
I guess it's because Jackrabbit was in charge of the other editorial and nobody wants to feel they are taking his place. Also, some constructive criticism isn't going to kill Dottie.
>>
>>8680563
>Also, some constructive criticism isn't going to kill Dottie.
And that's exactly what she'd be dealing with on a constant basis if she had a counter editorial, so I'd say Philo is letting his paper down by not finding one.
>>
File: deleted.png (2KB, 219x27px) Image search: [Google]
deleted.png
2KB, 219x27px
>>>/co/91446816
>why the fuck are you just storytiming the easily available comic
>I'm sure the 19 ips in this thread haven't read it or couldn't find it themselves. fuck off. The /co/ threads are dead. We don't need you forcing it by talking to yourself
FUCK YOU WITH A RUSTY RAKE AND A CACTUS.

Someone has to e-mail Hiroyuki about this.
>>
>>8674806
Damn it. Just as I scanned this the /co/ thread went down.
>>
>>8681002
>this level of obsession
Is.. is it his fetish? Is this what embracing his species is all about?
>>
>>8680954
I can kind of see how storytiming recent pages of a comic that's freely-available online could be viewed as a spammy attempt to keep a thread bumped, especially if the mods are already inclined to hate Endtown threads, but I wouldn't think it'd be a thing to delete a thread over. Maybe next time just post the archive for those people who have trouble with GoComics? I wouldn't *think* they could object to that...

>>8681002
I like it. It would be hilarious if cartoon rabbit instincts led to them all getting this urge in Spring...
>>
>>8681135
The point was to be able to reflect on how this chapter was progressing and comment on individual pages. And there was NEVER a problem with storytimes of webcomics before, Endtown itself has been storytimed many times, once even since the first page! This is obvious discrimination. There is also always someone breathing on our neck, posts get deleted so fast that not even desu can register them! It's bullshit.
>>
>>8681281
>The point was to be able to reflect on how this chapter was progressing and comment on individual pages.
Yes, and I believe you, but I think the problem was that whoever deleted the thread didn't, or could just say that they didn't.

>And there was NEVER a problem with storytimes of webcomics before, Endtown itself has been storytimed many times, once even since the first page!
Right, okay, but the closest I can remember to someone storytiming super-recent stuff for Endtown was when someone posted a large part of the ship arc while it was still going. Today's postings were things people didn't even have to search very far back for. Again, I wouldn't have thought it would be a reason to delete the thread, though...

>This is obvious discrimination. There is also always someone breathing on our neck, posts get deleted so fast that not even desu can register them! It's bullshit.
Yes, Poppy threads can be like that, too.
>>
>>8681624
Takes a while for things to get deleted in the Poppy and OOPs threads, though. Endtown is being harassed by the moderation.
>>
File: 1462682289699.jpg (119KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1462682289699.jpg
119KB, 800x1066px
>>
File: 1462317831638.png (114KB, 496x793px) Image search: [Google]
1462317831638.png
114KB, 496x793px
>>
>>8683216
>see picture
>see rum bottle next to keyboard
He's to you, Allie! Wish you'd stuck around, gal.
>>
>>8685000
I think Allie was probably relatable for a lot of people.
>>
File: 1464918952164.jpg (290KB, 1374x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1464918952164.jpg
290KB, 1374x1038px
>>
>>8685317
Boy was she ever.
>>
File: Bev Finisher.png (135KB, 430x626px) Image search: [Google]
Bev Finisher.png
135KB, 430x626px
>>8684256
Might do some new Allie, today.
>>
File: 1466177542294.png (336KB, 981x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1466177542294.png
336KB, 981x1189px
>>8687403
That would be awesome. This is one of yours, right?
>>
File: AllieStuff.png (284KB, 824x809px) Image search: [Google]
AllieStuff.png
284KB, 824x809px
>>8688280
Same with this, yup.
>>
File: 1483417887470.jpg (90KB, 640x779px) Image search: [Google]
1483417887470.jpg
90KB, 640x779px
we can always use more bottomless Allie
>>
>>8688332
She looks stunning in your style, man.
>>
File: 1474096397778.jpg (256KB, 800x605px) Image search: [Google]
1474096397778.jpg
256KB, 800x605px
>>
File: 2017-03-13.jpg (432KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-13.jpg
432KB, 1536x2048px
>>
Don't die
>>
File: AllieDress.png (1MB, 2000x3400px) Image search: [Google]
AllieDress.png
1MB, 2000x3400px
>>8687403
Current rough state
>>
>>8693556

ohh nice
>>
>>8693556
Looking good.
>>
>>8693556
Nice! Allie looks so good when she dresses fancy.
>>
File: tumblr_odkoqbKLnd1qhsfkwo8_1280.jpg (361KB, 960x1237px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odkoqbKLnd1qhsfkwo8_1280.jpg
361KB, 960x1237px
>>8694812

Blasphemy!, Allie always looks good!
>>
>>8694880
>top right
Cute, in a casual, hair-down way. Kind of makes me think of a nice, chill, 40-something Florida gal.
>>
>>8695876
>Florida
That's speciest.
>>
>>8695876

>Latina
>Florida

Kinda checks out, She better watch out for florida man...
>>
>>8695947
My home state is cray as shit. Always has been.

>>8695928
Not my intention. Was more going off the tank top, loose hairstyle, and light smile.
>>
>>8695947
Florida Man, Florida Man
Fucks an alligator 'cos he can
Lives his life as a hermit man
Florida Man

Will he confess, or is he wordless?
Does he have some kind of sickness?
Who the hell is Florida Man?
Perverted man, Florida Man
>>
>>8696207
10/10
A gold star for you, sir.
>>
File: 1468125670733.jpg (250KB, 800x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1468125670733.jpg
250KB, 800x1084px
>>8694880
>Allie always looks good!
Yer damn right! And everyone know the reason we have the /co/ threads is to get DK back.
>>
File: alliephone.jpg (456KB, 780x1032px) Image search: [Google]
alliephone.jpg
456KB, 780x1032px
>>8697434

Dk's lewds must be adorable...
>>
File: 1465860601935.jpg (129KB, 800x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1465860601935.jpg
129KB, 800x1028px
>>
File: 1473184434862.jpg (180KB, 960x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1473184434862.jpg
180KB, 960x1058px
>>
File: 1481347097577.jpg (100KB, 640x761px) Image search: [Google]
1481347097577.jpg
100KB, 640x761px
>>
File: allie.jpg (141KB, 587x720px) Image search: [Google]
allie.jpg
141KB, 587x720px
>>
File: 1347743199.aaronneathery_flask.jpg (124KB, 291x517px) Image search: [Google]
1347743199.aaronneathery_flask.jpg
124KB, 291x517px
>>
File: 1466964824967.jpg (78KB, 640x543px) Image search: [Google]
1466964824967.jpg
78KB, 640x543px
>>
File: 1463609265277.png (272KB, 768x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1463609265277.png
272KB, 768x1080px
>>
File: 1462381555212.jpg (2MB, 2197x3882px) Image search: [Google]
1462381555212.jpg
2MB, 2197x3882px
>>
File: 14585448hg0020.png (332KB, 647x1000px) Image search: [Google]
14585448hg0020.png
332KB, 647x1000px
i miss duplicitousmachine.. he used to deliver cool shit in these threads
>>
File: 1460337835240.png (581KB, 990x1530px) Image search: [Google]
1460337835240.png
581KB, 990x1530px
>>
File: 1460342849112.png (497KB, 990x1530px) Image search: [Google]
1460342849112.png
497KB, 990x1530px
>>
File: 1474303790949.jpg (64KB, 1024x626px) Image search: [Google]
1474303790949.jpg
64KB, 1024x626px
>>
File: 1474304469041.jpg (67KB, 800x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1474304469041.jpg
67KB, 800x1041px
>>
>>8704078
Heh.. it looks like like Allie has a beard.
>>
New strip is up, backstory incoming.
>>
File: end170412.gif (298KB, 900x919px) Image search: [Google]
end170412.gif
298KB, 900x919px
>>8710521
Fucking finally.
>>
>>8710646
The long-foreseen flashback cometh.

InB4 it takes six months. Also InB4 it gives us an incidental detail that deliberately doesn't square with Holly's recall of that time period.

Wonder if we're going to see anyone else we know?
>>
>>8712008
It will be wrapped up in a single update, shit happened the end way.
>>
>>8712008
We better fucking see Allie. If there will be drinking she HAS to be there.
>>
>>8712050
>shit happened the end way.
Meaning it was just something that happened right at the end of the mutant prison camp thing, so that's all we'll see? That would be a pity, people have wanted more details on that whole deal since Sparkplug mentioned it and Walt confirmed a bunch of Endtowners came from there. I know a lot of them thought Holly's story was going to take her there.

I think at the very least he's probably going to drop a mention of how the Pep Stadium crew made it to Endtown, since none of them seemed to be in that bunker.

So... InB4 yet another anthro version of Marx.
>>
>>8712184
We'll probably see Farx rounding up the Pep Stadium survivors in this flashback.
>>
>>8712350
In that case it'll be interesting to see if those fans who liked Farx (if they're even still here, I haven't seen one around for months) keep liking him, especially if Aaron makes him go full-Marx...
>>
>>8708636
>furry vs. Endtown

>>8707259
>>8707316
Why do I like crazy, bad women.

>>8707164
wife/10

>>8712008
>>8712050
>>8712165
This. Can't wait.
>>
File: 1475451684897.png (318KB, 722x454px) Image search: [Google]
1475451684897.png
318KB, 722x454px
>>8712350
Didn't Farx get ventilated before the Pep Stadium event would have happened. Maybe he'll come come as a different animal to help Walt. If he come back as a dog I'm going to call him Barx.
>>
File: endtown-2009-11-23.gif (62KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
endtown-2009-11-23.gif
62KB, 600x595px
>>8712165
I know Al and Gustine are at least going to be there.
>>
>>8712913
No, Pep Stadium happened before that. Also those references are inaccurate, Aaron decided for a longer snout in the end.
>>
>>8713039
Thanks for the correction. Now I can't wait to see the kegger that Farx held before hand.
>>
File: 158216846283.png (438KB, 1280x1067px) Image search: [Google]
158216846283.png
438KB, 1280x1067px
>>8697434
>>8697466
I wish LonBW liked Endtown. He did some commissions so he knows about it but considering that's all he did despite making time to draw anything cartoony, I'm guessing that he didn't like it.
>>
>>8712994
I guess disintegration ever leaving clothing intact is something else that's been retconned?

Or did they make the mutants strip before they turned the rays on?
>>
File: 1438787151756.png (323KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1438787151756.png
323KB, 1000x1000px
>>8713105

Well, he did this Kirbee when she was still pretty obscure.
>>
>>8713239
That was Leon.
>>
>>8713147
Amesworth Radiation disintegrates only living things by default. Zero Bombs dust everything because of the sheer amount of energy.
>>
>>8713266

Neg, That's lonbluewolf. Leon was not around when this was posted. Also, Leon's art style is very different.
>>
>>8713310

>That was*
>>
>>8713304
Haven't we seen handheld Topsider guns just plain dust people entirely, though?
>>
>>8713334
No, they always leave their clothes.
>>
>>8713239
>>8713266
>>8713310
It was Nexivian.
>>
File: end.end110303.gif (39KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
end.end110303.gif
39KB, 600x595px
>>8713349
It certainly looks like the clothes are the last thing to disintegrate...
>>
File: end.end110307.gif (43KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
end.end110307.gif
43KB, 600x590px
>>8713349
>>8713589
... but we've seen people turn into little white piles without any clothing left before.
>>
File: end131231.gif (312KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
end131231.gif
312KB, 900x900px
>>8713349
>>8713589
>>8713597
The wiped-out colony Wally and Holly visited was also full of (people-shaped) white dust piles with no clothing.

On another note, the GoComics "calendar picker" is still absolute garbage.
>>
File: f54ytrghdfdfgrey45y4yhdfhghhg.png (621KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
f54ytrghdfdfgrey45y4yhdfhghhg.png
621KB, 1500x1500px
>>8713538

Nexivian doesn't do lewds. It was Lon.
>>
>>8713597
>>8713842
That's because Zero Guns use a plasma stream to carry the Amesworth Radiation, which burns everything that the radiation didn't dust (according to Aaron).
>>
>>8714146
And the big zero tanks they used at Pep don't? I thought the major difference between the tanks and the guns was merely one of miniaturisation, and zero beams in general used the plasma containment thing...
>>
>>8714188
Yes but the topsiders use more energy to dust everything because they like to overkill like that. Aaron has never clarified it but apparently there is some very powerful AND portable energy source in this setting. And remember that Nietherland's speciality was weapons.. they basically turned everything they could into a weapon of mass destruction. The miniblasters used be part of the security systems of cars.
>>
>>8714480
I don't know, I'd still expect a tank to have more power than a handgun made a few years later, especially one that was being used to "disinfect" an area.

>Aaron has never clarified it but apparently there is some very powerful AND portable energy source in this setting.
Well the "miniblasters", as you call them, are actually low-power enough that they can be powered by a dynamo winder like some torches, IIRC. But yes, some kind of compact power source seems to be a given, though I doubt we'll ever get much of an explanation on that point from Aaron - he tried to explain the levitation systems at one point and it was mostly handwaves and shrugs.
>>
>>8714110
I remember it was clarified that it wasn't Lon back then because everyone thought so too. Also it's only a bit rique, if it was Lon's it would likely be lewder.
>>
>>8714713

He confirmed it was him on a /furi/ thread a couple days later after he dropped that pic, I literally asked him myself.
>>
>>8714766
Why didn't you say that sooner?
>>
File: nothing wrong.png (258KB, 839x952px) Image search: [Google]
nothing wrong.png
258KB, 839x952px
>>8714937

You are right, I should have...
>>
File: 1461022813915.jpg (513KB, 1507x900px) Image search: [Google]
1461022813915.jpg
513KB, 1507x900px
>>
File: Allie bunny uncolored.jpg (41KB, 640x620px) Image search: [Google]
Allie bunny uncolored.jpg
41KB, 640x620px
I finished inking this and then I realized I used this pose before >>8701370 Oh well.
>>
>>8717136

Hot and cute!!

You are awesome!
>>
>>8717136

Dottie with Wolf costume when?
>>
>>8717136
This is wonderful.

So do we count Allie and Jim as the Endtown /trash/ thread mascots yet?
>>
File: 1464488407248.jpg (80KB, 640x408px) Image search: [Google]
1464488407248.jpg
80KB, 640x408px
>>8717452

Poor Jim doesn't get as much art as he deserves
>>
File: Easter Allie.jpg (69KB, 640x644px) Image search: [Google]
Easter Allie.jpg
69KB, 640x644px
Finished
>>
>>8718512

Unf!, I don't know why, but all kinds of outfits suit Allie perfectly.
>>
>>8718512
That's excellent, PA. Nice watercolors!
>>
>>8718611
Thanks, I really should have used another color than black for the outfit to make it pop more.
>>
File: the smile we couldn't protect.png (694KB, 1196x891px) Image search: [Google]
the smile we couldn't protect.png
694KB, 1196x891px
>>
>>8718857
Nice man. You make Holly look so good.
>>
File: absolutely adorable.png (114KB, 616x602px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely adorable.png
114KB, 616x602px
>>8718857

You mean this one..
>>
>>8718857
I miss her.
>>
/co/ Janitors are at it, again.
>>
Bump limit, new thread.

>>8719411
>>
>>8718512
HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 147

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.