[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ntr/ - Netorare General Previous: >>8448294 Cucks: >Post

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 141

File: 0039_2.jpg (277KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0039_2.jpg
277KB, 900x1200px
/ntr/ - Netorare General
Previous: >>8448294

Cucks:
>Post your "loyal" waifu, tell us all about them!
>Discover that your waifu might not be as satisfied with you as you thought.
>Maybe see it first-hand! We'll give your waifu what she needs, and your protests wont stop us!
>Learn that your waifu always loved, and will always love you, even if you can't pleasure her in the sack.

Bulls/Stallions:
>Tease Cucks and enjoy their trust shattering with your every post.
>Steal and fuck (and maybe impregnate!) other anons waifus while they watch.
>Humiliate the desperate Cucks sharing their waifus, while the jerk off pathetically.
>Make fun of their waifus for being horny cumdumpsters.

Cucks should try to post with images. Bulls can too. Waifu's of all kinds welcome!
>>
File: 1423415469107.jpg (108KB, 1200x1190px) Image search: [Google]
1423415469107.jpg
108KB, 1200x1190px
Player 2: START

Cucks: Post your waifu. You'll be away for a little while, but surely, even if you have your suspicions, she couldn't get up to much trouble in just a few hours... right? After you do, leave the thread, and include how long you'll be gone in your post.

Bulls: Have some fun with his waifu while he's not around. Only restrictions are you should make sure she's in a decent state for her next stud to fuck her, and try to limit your RP to one post, except if you all want to gangbang her. Give her cuckold a nice surprise when they're reunited.
>>
File: clipboard serious.jpg (55KB, 600x782px) Image search: [Google]
clipboard serious.jpg
55KB, 600x782px
>Mercy taps her clipboard with a pen.
I do hope my 12:30 shows...
>She adjusts her seat and continues to wait.

(Remember, a cool double will allow a bull to jump into the scene or will result in special things happening to the cuck. What those special things are is proscribed in the teachings of the Church of Bateman.)
>>
>>8478294
Explain the rules again? doubles for what kind of roleplay?
>>
>>8478294
I'm here! Did I make it on time?
>>
File: confident.jpg (229KB, 992x1722px) Image search: [Google]
confident.jpg
229KB, 992x1722px
>>8478304
(I'm doing a scene with the guy who got one off quints from the last thread. You can come fuck me to humiliate him if you're posting doing something else and happen to get dubs. Please don't roll, just roleplay.)

>>8478339
>Mercy looks at the clock.
Three minutes late. My, my. This will put me behind all day...
>She looks to her patient and smiles.
So what is it that brings you in today?
>The doctor leads him down the hall to the examination rooms.
>>
>>8478379
I'm really sorry! I ran into some problems on my way here.
>As I follow closely behind, I start to fidget a bit
W-well, I came here because I've heard that you were good at fixing some "problems" that I might have...
>>
>>8478379
>Anon, confident that he's going to nail those dubs this time, dials up Mercy's number and gives her a call.
>>
File: ass.jpg (576KB, 1118x1636px) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
576KB, 1118x1636px
>>8478449
>Anon hears a busy tone.
(Sad!)

>>8478425
Oh? And what problems might those be?
>Dr. Ziegler opens the door to exam room three and gestures for him to enter.
Don't worry, nothing you say will leave this room. The walls of this room are soundproofed, and I observe strict confidentiality.
>She sits down gently on her rolling stool and indicates the exam bed.
Go on, don't be shy.
>>
>>8478482
>As I enter the room I look around, as if trying to confirm that they are indeed soundproof
>I give the Doctor a nod and sit down on the bed, sigh and start speaking
Well... I got a quick problem, if you know what I mean. It's kinda embarrassing to say it out loud you know, even if this is sound proof.
>>
>>8478482
Might as well try. However, I've got no idea how Mercy could be reached, considering the fact that she's in a soundproofed room with her cellphone off.
>>
File: 1421595150123.jpg (625KB, 1899x2479px) Image search: [Google]
1421595150123.jpg
625KB, 1899x2479px
Player 3; Start!

Bulls: Post pictures of waifus that you want to fuck.

Cucks: If you see your waifu being posted; Defend her! you might get her back!

Jinx from league of legends always seems so tense and on edge, she needs a hard fucking.
>>
>>8478549
Just go around the place screaming her name.
>>
>>8477864
(Kongou)

Well, it's a funny story. I've always had a thing for going after girls that are already taken. Unfortunately it doesn't work out as often as going after single ladies, but it's much more fun when it works. But Kongou was adamant about her loyalty to her little admiral. Even so, I wore down her defenses. Let's fuck became let's go on a date, which became getting a kiss, which became spending 5 minutes alone talking to get to know each other. Once I got that one, I knew it would be much easier. She was a little less self-conscious when alone with me, and that gave me the opportunity to quickly escalate things. I ended up asking her if I could just watch her one time while I touched myself, since sex was off the table. She thought really hard but eventually obliged. That was when I revealed that I'd been recording, and told her to do what I say or I'd show the admiral to what she had just consented. After that her loyalty really kicked in, and it was easy to get her to do whatever I want as long as she thought the admiral would never know about her one mistake.
>>
File: glasses.jpg (53KB, 400x566px) Image search: [Google]
glasses.jpg
53KB, 400x566px
>>8478549
>>8478568
(This appointment did start late. I might have to bring in my next one and get them covered at the same time.)

>>8478548
A quick problem? Well, we'll be in and out then! You do mean one that we can fix quickly, right?
>A quizzical look.
Because if you don't mean that, you really should be more direct. I can't treat you if I don't know what's wrong.
>>
>>8478577
I literally want to have someone sneeze down my goddamn throat just so I can come and organize an appointment whining like "my thwoawt huwwwts"
>>
File: 1490123361453.png (27KB, 278x326px) Image search: [Google]
1490123361453.png
27KB, 278x326px
>>8478228
Sorry, Mokocchi. Something just came up and I think we should leave... What? You want to stay? But I've really got to go!
Look, I'll come and pick you up in two hours, alright? If you're feeling lonely, don't talk to any of these guys at the club, okay? Give me a call instead and we can talk while I drive.
I've really got to get going now, I'll see you in two hours. Love you, bye!
>>
>>8478577
>As the doctor speaks I manage to get a good look at her. She does look really good and her statment about being "in and out" makes me blush a little
Alright... well you see doctor, I'll get straight to the point. The problem that I have is that I orgasm way too quickly!
>I rush my words so that the shame ends faster, but hearing them come from my own mouth still nearly kills me
>>
File: laughing.png (580KB, 942x944px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.png
580KB, 942x944px
>>8478620
Well, I'm afraid that's just something that's natural. Either you last a very long time, or you just don't. You know, there are a lot of men out there just like you, who can't even handle three pumps before they ejaculate.
>She looks over her glasses at him.
So who sent you in? A girlfriend? A wife?
>A laugh.
I'm guessing a girlfriend.
>>
File: 006 (1).jpg (312KB, 1200x1711px) Image search: [Google]
006 (1).jpg
312KB, 1200x1711px
My waifu is going to work! Ill see her in about 5 hours once her shift is over, I hope she fairs well today, I know a lot of tourists come visit the cafe she works in...
>>
>>8478651
>I flinch when hearing your laugh as it reminds me of my attempts to please a girl
D-don't laugh! But yes, it was my girlfriend. W-well, my EX girlfriend actually...
>I lower my head a bit remembering what happend, but I lift myself back up and look at the doctor's face
So, can you do something about it?
>>
File: aa56a46a7011b96f3a89d7365783a797.jpg (339KB, 689x1000px) Image search: [Google]
aa56a46a7011b96f3a89d7365783a797.jpg
339KB, 689x1000px
>>
>>8478228
(Might I suggest a small improvement to this post? I really enjoy this new format, but I think you could add the suggestions that cucks should provide some ideas and characteristics of their waifu along with their starting post. Having some details makes it so much easier to write up a reply that satisfies both parties.)
>>
File: looking up.jpg (131KB, 850x1127px) Image search: [Google]
looking up.jpg
131KB, 850x1127px
>>8478685
I can't make you last longer. That's just something you have to learn to live with.
>Angela looks up, as if in thought.
There are a few...methods...we could try out. Alternatives, so that you could please a woman.
>Mercy flies up to the cabinet to fetch some supplies.
Do you want to try them? They might help your performance.
>>
>>8478742
Well if the problem can't be fixed than please, show me those alternatives you speak of!
>I look at Mercy with new found hope in my eyes. Things can only get better from here on out
>Right?
>>
File: 1466739719114.jpg (537KB, 631x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1466739719114.jpg
537KB, 631x1209px
>>8478553
Mei is so fucking thick, the amount of times she's pissed me off, I just want to ram my fucking cock down her throat.
>>
>>8478553
>>
>>8478570
Not that I want to trust you but if that did happen then taking advantage of her loyalty to me like that is terrible.

There's also that email...I want to say this is fake but I don't think I can deny this much longer. Give her back, she doesn't need to suffer now that I know and there's nothing to hide.
>>
File: gloves.jpg (388KB, 1447x2046px) Image search: [Google]
gloves.jpg
388KB, 1447x2046px
>>8478791
>(Mei in a MEKA suit)
(So you like D.Va but want the THICCness?)

>>8478782
>The doctor returns with a box not dissimilar to a first aid kit, filled with all manner of medical devices. She pulls out some gloves and snaps them on.
Before all that, go ahead and take off your pants. I need to see what it is I'm dealing with here.
>Mercy grabs the tape measure from the box and waits for Anon to comply.
>>
>>8478892
I do like D.va, I prefer her over Mei honestly
>>
>>8478892
>I look a bit interested in the content that the box holds, but snap back as the doctor speaks to me
>It's a bit hard to do this, but she is a professional so I will trust her
>I nod and start to unbuckle my belt, slowly lower my pants and taking off my briefs along with it too
>My semi hard cock flops out with me looking away completely embarrassed
H-here it is. What do you think?
>>
>>8478877
Oh, sure, I'll give her back. After I tell her you saw the email. Try and have fun with Kongou after that. She'll probably die of shame.
>>
File: amused.png (993KB, 1100x1440px) Image search: [Google]
amused.png
993KB, 1100x1440px
>>8478917
(You could probably fuck a D.Va in /erp/ if you wanted. I think there are three, and one knows Korean.)

>>8478954
>She clucks her tongue.
You said you had an ex-girlfriend?
>Wasn't hard to see why. Ha, hard. The doctor blows a quick puff of air onto his penis to bring it to full erection.
Let's see...
>She extends the tape measure.
How long does that read? I just want a confirmation from you. I need to be certain.
>>
>>8479069
I see, I might give it a visit again... although it would be great if someone wanted to be cucked by D.va
>>
>>8479069
>I flinch feeling her breath so close to my dick, accidentally letting a moan out
>With my face looking like a tomato I look back at the doctor
It read 4 inches... T-that's a good size, right?!
>>
>>8478955
Don't you dare upset her you hear me? My anger is one thing but there's no need to embarrass her like that.
>>
>>8479234
Well like I said man, you have two options. I stop paying visits to sweet Kongou, and tell her it's because you already know about what we did. Or, you can keep her, and continue your lovely relationship while she's confident that her cheating will never be revealed. It's really up to you. But I know from experience, I wouldn't want to give up that ass of hers. And I bet you don't either. So think carefully.
>>
File: question.jpg (207KB, 1023x1064px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
207KB, 1023x1064px
>>8479130
>Dr. Ziegler suppresses a laugh. Maybe she should be a psychiatrist; she certainly got her fair share of delusional patients.
Um, sure. Sure it is.
>The tape measure rolls up. She walks back over to the crate of tools.
Now, we have a few options for what you'd like to try.
>Mercy sets a few tools out on the table, then picks up a tube.
We could try a light dosage of this numbing agent. Since you'd feel less, you might not get as much pleasure from sexual contact, meaning you might last longer.
>A beat.
Of course, that's assuming a woman wants to have sex with you.
>Dr. Ziegler holds up a set of steel spats, desgned for use on a woman's heels.
Now, this is experimental technology. But a sharp kick on occasion during intercourse could delay your ejaculation. Problem is, there are no guarantees here, and it could hurt a lot.
>Finally, Angela holds up a bright orange dildo.
This is the most standard course of treatment. If you let the woman be the one penetrating, it doesn't really even matter any more how long you last! In fact, it might even be better if you orgasm quickly and often.
>She looks at him.
So, which one do you want to try?

>>8478955
(If you made an appointment and want to burst in to ask what's taking so long in the waiting room, go ahead. Dubs are money.)
>>
>>8479377
(I'll take ya up on that. Nice counter-dubs.)

>The door to the examination room swings open as Dr. Ziegler lectures her current patient on the many ways he could alleviate his problem.
Hey, the receptionist was gone, so... Oh, whoops.
>>
>>8479285
Look I had to think about this one and it wasn't an easy choice but I think I'll take you up on the second option.

Keeping up the act that I don't know isn't going to be easy though.
>>
>>8479377
>>8479475
>I get a bit shocked when hearing the methods of treatment. I think about stopping things right there and going home, but I hesitate
>As I'm thinking, another patient brusts into the room and catch me with pants down looking at a dildo
Huh? W-wait what is going in here?! Who are you?!
>>
File: cute nurse.jpg (63KB, 1000x1130px) Image search: [Google]
cute nurse.jpg
63KB, 1000x1130px
>>8479475
Oh, ah...
>Mercy had a feeling this would happen.
This appointment started a bit late. I was going to be with you soon...
>A nervous smile.
...but I suppose I could see the both of you at the same time. So why is it that you're coming in?

>>8479559
>The doctor turns to her original patient.
I hope you don't mind being treated in tandem. I'm sure he'll be discreet, and I can have him sign an NDA when he leaves if you don't trust him.
>Angela smiles.
So which one would you like? They should all work pretty well.
>>
>>8479500
Good, you made the right choice. And don't worry, it's easy. All the times you hold Kongou in your arms, kiss her, and sleep with her, remember that all of that would go away if she knew that you saw her getting fucked by me. Trust me, I have no reason to tell her anyway. The only reason she gives me her body whenever I want is that she thinks you don't know.
>>
>>8479626
I thought this was private!
>I mumble a bit, but I trust the Dr. as a professional and surely the other patient must be in a situation like mine too
>With one final sigh I point at the orange looking object in your hands
W-well you said it was the most common treatment, right? So I guess I might as well try it.
>>
>>8479626
Hmm...
>The newer patient scratches his head at the doctor's accommodation for him. But if he had already seen what he had seen, it's not like there was much else over which to be embarrassed.
Okay. I came here because I've had some problems with my, uh, sex life... My girlfriend was really sick for a week, and I couldn't get any... action, so I ended up having to take care of myself. And it turns out, I can get a little too enthusiastic about sex when I don't need to get another person to do it with... Basically, I think I killed some of the nerves in my dick. I can stay hard for a really long time, but I just can't orgasm! It's driving me nuts, doctor.
>>
File: 000.jpg (276KB, 727x1000px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
276KB, 727x1000px
>>8478212
(hello guys. I have archived the previous thread, at
http://archive.is/TzzCQ)
>>
>>8479663
Please wear a condom in future though, the thought of another man cuming inside of her is too much for my heart.
>>
>>8479837
Just tell her to take the pill man. Kongou actually seems to like it when I blow inside her, anyway. She's gotten a lot more acquainted with me, and even if she's feeling guilty, she can't deny the physical pleasure she gets from it. The feeling of my cock splitting her open, the warmth of cum flooding her pussy. If I just had boring, tedious sex, there wouldn't be much point. She should at least enjoy it if she's going to cheat.
>>
File: first aid.png (362KB, 813x1062px) Image search: [Google]
first aid.png
362KB, 813x1062px
>>8479768
I think I know just what you need...
>Mercy can see through his trousers that he's already hard. She reaches into the crate and retrieves some lubricant with menthol.
Having a cock that hard for over four hours is dangerous. I'm glad you came to see me when you did.
>The doctor unbuttoned his pants and began slathering the lube onto his massive, throbbing cock.
This should improve your sensitivity. Menthol is an slight irritant, so you should feel some tingling in a moment, and any touch should feel amplified.

>>8479739
I always appreciate an opportunity to use my friend here.
>Angela pulls some cloth away from between the legs of her Valkyrie armor and begins to screw the rubber schlong on. When it's fully tightened, it springs to attention.
There we are! And it should feel warm, too.
>She hands her patient some ordinary lubricant.
Go ahead and lube your anus. I wouldn't want to hurt you. And once you've done that, get on the bed, however you'd like. We should get started.
>>
>>8480058
>As Dr. Ziegler's gloved hands knead the lube into his skin, the man shudders.
Jeez, it's strong...
>He grabs her arm for to steady himself from her sudden touch and the surge of feeling returning to his cock.
It's already starting to work. This is crazy, even being inside my girlfriend barely did anything for me anymore... I must've stretched her too much.
>>
File: 8a96dcf3c7003845fe3c5096dc377352.png (472KB, 765x1080px) Image search: [Google]
8a96dcf3c7003845fe3c5096dc377352.png
472KB, 765x1080px
>>8479951
Fine I'll get her to start taking the pill, it will benefit me in a twisted sort of way anyway and hopefully it will help her feel less guilt. I hate the idea of her doing this but I don't want her to feel bad because of me.
>>
File: clapwet.gif (260KB, 470x720px) Image search: [Google]
clapwet.gif
260KB, 470x720px
>>8479835
That's nice of you Amicuck, but desuarchive does it too, granted when it's not down or something.
>>
>>8480058
>I look at the other patient's and wonder how can he even call that problem
>With shame, I grab the lube from the doctor's hands and stare at it, rethinking my choices
>As I look at Mercy working with the other guy I realize that I would have already came if it was me
>Deciding to get this over with, I get on the bed on all fours and put some lub over my ass, shoving a finger inside to make sure it wouldn't hurt
A-ah... I'm all s-set.

(I might have to go in around 30 mins here. Real life calls)
>>
>>8480118
I don't want that either. When I saw her, I had sort of a crush on her too. That's why I approached her in the first place. Though I did this to try and satiate my lust, in the end I think it's made all of us much happier. I don't want to see Kongou be miserable without my cock or your love. Though, hopefully it isn't too late for the pill already...
>>
File: Lynne chibi.jpg (77KB, 217x434px) Image search: [Google]
Lynne chibi.jpg
77KB, 217x434px
Lynanon around?
>>
File: 1490061960663.jpg (111KB, 850x905px) Image search: [Google]
1490061960663.jpg
111KB, 850x905px
>>8478612
>return after two hours have passed from me leaving my bait
>no one has bothered to touch my waifu
She's not that bad...
>>
>>8480247
Oh man that is kinda sad. I would take her on a date if that makes you feel better.
>>
>>8480247
Eh it's just the nature of it. I think the game I came up with can be really fun for people who can't always lurk the thread. But don't get your hopes up, sometimes you're just unlucky. I can't play with her right now but I would have if I didn't get caught up in another RP.
>>
File: 1490227162631.jpg (103KB, 500x839px) Image search: [Google]
1490227162631.jpg
103KB, 500x839px
>>8480268
It's not about what makes me feel better, but how she feels. If you could do some sort of play-date with her, it'd make her day. Just don't go too far with it. She wants to be popular, not a slut.
>>
File: finger bite.jpg (275KB, 990x1400px) Image search: [Google]
finger bite.jpg
275KB, 990x1400px
>>8480109
Are you sure? Perhaps we should make sure you can orgasm.
>Leaving one hand to work some jelly into her stiff, gelatinous member, Angela begins to stroke the newly sensitized dick before her. Only using the one hand hardly did such a big thing justice.

>>8480226
(I understand. But you said you could cum pretty quickly, right?)
>The doctor takes two fingers and puts them in. My, you are relaxed! I'd almost think you were made for this.
>She lines up with his ass and pushes in gently.
What I'm looking for is your prostate, so tell me when you feel that dull kind of pleasure.

>Mercy turns around as she fills the little one's loose hole and hits a switch on her wrist.
One hand isn't going to get you anywhere. Go ahead and put it in my ass.
>The plating of her armor opens enough to allow a thick slab of meat to comfortably penetrate her.
We need to see if that lube is going to work for you long-term.

>>8480301
>(one off dubs)
>(implying you're worthy of stealing a waifu)

>>8480247
(But he is right. Sometimes you just don't get a bite.)
>>
>>8480356
>I grab onto the sheets and bite my lips trying to hold a moan in as you start to slowly penetrate me
>It feels different and somehow nice. The deeper you go the better I feel
>At one point I feel a sharp and stinging plasure that nearly makes me cum, but it does get a girly moan out of me
Oh god... H-hey doctor, I think you found what you were lloking for...
>I don't even look back to speak too you, trying to hide my embarrassed face
>>
>>8480227
Hey don't joke like that, she wouldn't get pregnant that easily.

It does seem like we've came to a good deal though, well as good as things can be considering the circumstances. Also no more of those emails please, seeing that made me way too angry.
>>
>>8480356
>With his newly-returning feeling, every move of the doctor's fingers was like a tiny, pleasant shock. He gritted his teeth and grunted occasionally.
Huh? Uh, if you say so, Doctor... But you're feeling normal... Won't the menthol make you feel weird?
>Even as he brought up reasons not to do what he was doing, he still walked behind Dr. Ziegler and brought her hips against his body. Not wanting to waste any lube or time, he quickly spread her cheeks, and eased his slick, fat cock into her tight hole.
Oh, fuck, that's really tight! You're tighter than my girlfriend... Are you okay?
>>
>>8480526
Alright man, if you say so. If you've already seen one video, you've basically seen 'em all anyway. But I'll still be filming them. Kongou actually looks like she gets turned on from it now, like she's a porn star or something. Let's both enjoy our time with her from now on, without any misgivings.
>>
File: ahegao.jpg (160KB, 850x1013px) Image search: [Google]
ahegao.jpg
160KB, 850x1013px
>>8480491
Oh, is it right...
>She adjusts her angle and thrusts, hard, stroking his rectal wall as she does.
...here? I thought so.
>The doctor maintains the same angle, knowing from the tiny moans that she had found the right place.

>>8480543
Oh, I'll be, ah...Ah!
>Though she knew perfectly well what the menthol would feel like, having her hole stretched like that, and tripled over by the increased sensation, made her involuntarily buck her hips, pulling out of her other patient by accident.
...I'll be fine.
>Mercy would be better than fine. This course of treatment was going quite well.

>She regains her composure and presses back into her little prematurer.
How are you feeling? You're certainly going longer without cumming now!
>>
>>8480634
>With every thrust I nearly cum, having to bite the pillow while trying to hold my moans
>The intensity of the other pacient just pushes me further too, and as Mercy starts speaking about me taking longer to cum I can't hold myself
>My little cock starts spurting and shame quickly gets washed away as I cum from being fucked in the ass
>My gaping ass opens and closes a few times, as if asking for more as I spurt a few more strings and try to catch my breath
M-me? I'm feeling... a-ah... great.
>>
>>8480634
Okay... If you're good, I'll start going like I would normally.
>Perhaps he knew the doctor was more sensitive than usual, or maybe he really was just doing as she asked. Either way, he wrapped his big hands around her thighs hips and drew back, nearly to his tip, before ramming the full length back in with a messy, lubricated slap. He shivered with renewed feeling, giving thanks in his head for the doctor's treatment. At this rate he might become almost as quick as her other patient!
>The man started thrusting into Dr. Ziegler in earnest. He tried his best not to disrupt her movements for her other patient's sake, but there was little that could be done if he wanted to get off himself. He found his hands automatically reaching back and slapping her firm backside, even though he was basically just whacking steel (or whatever it's made out of)
>>
>>8480612
Like a porn star you say? That doesn't sound like my Kongou at all, she's usually timid in bed but loving.
>>
File: see through.jpg (396KB, 849x600px) Image search: [Google]
see through.jpg
396KB, 849x600px
>>8480724
>She smiles warmly.
Now, let's see if we can make that happen again!
>Angela continues her rough fucking of him, moving in and out at a much faster pace.
I'm sure your girlfriend will find it hot that she can make you cum multiple times!

>>8480791
>The doctor bounced back and forth, from being buried to the hilt in the little one's ass to being utterly filled by the man behind her.
I-is the m-menthol h-helping?
>Her words came out as stutters between his thrusts.
I c-can pr-prescrib-be it for y-you...
>A deep moan exits her lips.
>>
>>8480934
>He smiles at the doctor's concern for him, finding a chance to speak between his own breaths.
Ah... Yeah, it's... amazing! You can give me more... I'd ask for a prescription... of YOU, but... I don't think my girlfriend would... appreciate that! Ha ha...
>He never realized she could act cute like this, so he couldn't help teasing her as he railed her ass. The man's hands traveled from Dr. Ziegler's hips up from her sides, slowly, climbing up her back, resting on her shoulders, and even sliding around to her chest.
>>
>>8480908
Well, that's the difference... There's no loving between us. She loves the sex I guess, but I don't think she has any fondness for me. She can just give in to the pleasure because she doesn't give a fuck what I think about her. And the fantasy of being a "porn star" who acts lewd like that on camera just enables her.
>>
File: clothed ass.jpg (81KB, 850x554px) Image search: [Google]
clothed ass.jpg
81KB, 850x554px
>>8481205
>She bats his hands away.
Let's k-keep it pr-professional, h-hmm-mm?
>Of course the doctor was enjoying a good fuck, but this was just another appointment, and he was just another man who needed her help.
I-I'm a doctor, not--
>A gasp.
--not your l-lover.
>Angela turns her head to look at him.
A-are you going to c-cum soon?
>>
>>8481524
Ah, I'm sorry, Dr. Ziegler...!
>She can see in his eyes that he's still looking cocky, though he does seem apologetic.
I got carried away. It just felt so good... I... I do think I could cum soon... Inside, right?
>>
>>8481325
You make a good point, if there's no love involved I can at least take a huge sigh of relief.

Not that I ever doubted kongou but some reassurance is nice.
>>
File: cowgirl anal.png (1MB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cowgirl anal.png
1MB, 849x1200px
>>8481589
(if you'd gotten dubs, it'd be an enthusiastic yes.)
>Dr. Ziegler looks somewhat concerned.
I, ah...
>She thinks for a moment.
Well, I d-don't see why not. J-just try to make sure n-none of it gets on the exam b-bed. I want every drop in m-ME.
>Through her stern exterior, he can see that she's quite enjoying this.
G-got that? Not a d-drop s-spilled.
>>
>>8481663
(Either way it's hot enough for me.)

Gotcha.
>He returns his hands to their original spot on her hips and starts to pick up the pace once she finished instructing him. He loses all regard for the patient beneath them both, leaning into the doctor's back, his breath hot and heavy on her neck as he pins her between them and presses his cock deeper and deeper inside with each rough thrust.
Ahhh, ahh, Doctor, I'm cumming!
>His fingers dig into her waist and push her ass down to the hilt, and the marvelous menthol sensation in her ass is soon replaced by a burning flow of backed-up cum surging through her insides. He holds her close until his throbbing stops subsides and he feels himself getting ready to soften.
Fuck... Jeez. Okay doctor, I'm done. Now, how do you want to get this done safely?
>>
File: witch happy.jpg (169KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
witch happy.jpg
169KB, 850x1202px
>>8481835
Just, ah, pull on out. I can call a nurse in to clean you up, if you'd like.
>Mercy had strong muscles, she could hold it in.
I'll call in the prescription to your pharmacy.
>She could feel the semen sloshing around in her intestines. It might be a day or two before it was really cleaned out, so deep were his thrusts.
Just call if you need anything else. I'll be here!
>A smile crossed her glowing face. A patient like that was something she looked forward to.
>>
>>8481917
Oh, that sounds great.
>The man does as asked, pulling out of his physician and sitting on the table next to where he had just inseminated her.
>He rested his back against the cool wall of the office with a sigh.
Thank you, Dr. Ziegler. You did amazing. You really helped me out there!

(That was really fun! I like the way you incorporated other people in when they got dubs, and I think I'd be saying that even if it wasn't me! Really spices things up.)
>>
>>8481917
(I died midway there, sorry I suddenly had to go without saying anything.)
>>
>>8481917
>>8481989
>>8482194
(That was extremely hot. Thank you guys!)

(Also rolling for dubs)
>>
>>8482375
(Pathetic failure. FML)
>>
File: 1490090483380.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1490090483380.gif
1MB, 540x540px
Anyone up for a bet? Whoever gets dubs first gets to fuck the loser's waifu.
>>
File: chibi.jpg (56KB, 480x629px) Image search: [Google]
chibi.jpg
56KB, 480x629px
Remember:
Dubs gets to fuck me/one wish.
Trips gets you a personal question or request.
Quads gets you an OOC scene of your choosing.
Quints or higher gets you a silicone mold of my ass that you can grope and fuck whenever you want, or something similarly extravagant.

I'll be back in a few hours.
DO NOT ROLL
CONTRIBUTE TO THE THREAD AND MENTION THAT YOU'RE ROLLING
Non-contributing rolls will be ignored. This includes shitposts.
>>
>>8482857
Maybe if it was a thicc loli.

(Might give it away even if I roll dubs.)
>>
File: 55984986_p0.png (419KB, 700x870px) Image search: [Google]
55984986_p0.png
419KB, 700x870px
>>8478553
H-hey boys in the thread, my waifu was wondering who here would be willing to please her with an offering. I'm just a pathetic woman, and I can't please her the way she wants, but if you can I would appreciate it very much!
>>
>fapping to regular images on boorus and feel it's taking too long
>start imagining it as an ntr situation or with ntr dialogue and it goes much faster
I wish this wasn't as effective as it is.
>>
>>8480247
I'd make your waifu into a slut!
>>
>>8484288
I think she's here alone. You should probably have your way with her before he gets back!
>>
File: 08af41f54e706d6566ccd87e2efb7424.jpg (688KB, 948x1600px) Image search: [Google]
08af41f54e706d6566ccd87e2efb7424.jpg
688KB, 948x1600px
Rei ayanami is my waifu!
>>
>>8484531
You're right. I should tell her such lewd things first, don't you think? Stuff she's never even heard from her boyfriend's mouth. Do you think she'd cry from embarrassment and happiness?
>>
File: Rei mogudan.png (1MB, 915x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Rei mogudan.png
1MB, 915x1280px
>>8484784
Your loyal waifu?
>>
>>8485056
My absolutly loyal waifu! shes known me for years! and wouldnt ever lie to me, EVER! I know her through and through!
>>
>>8485089
Do you? Do you know her and her habits, anon? Are you suuuure?~
>>
>>8485233
Im fairly certain yes! I know she goes to school every day at 7, then leaves for work at 12, before coming home at 8! shes very hard working, im so proud of her!
>>
File: Rei.png (2MB, 1280x1791px) Image search: [Google]
Rei.png
2MB, 1280x1791px
>>8485277
Then how do you explain this recently taken picture, anon? Is this your proud, loyal girlfriend that loves you?
>>
>>8485317
>My eyes trace over her costume, I instantly recognize it as the fancy dress costume she wore for a party last week
What... thats her...
>I focus on her exposed nippled and I blush darkly
Thats... shes... but.. I..it is my waifu! Its my Rei!
S..so what if she exposed her breasts to you! she..she still loves me!
>>
File: 53736109_p0.jpg (447KB, 1044x1478px) Image search: [Google]
53736109_p0.jpg
447KB, 1044x1478px
>>8485369
(forgot picture, because im tired, and a dumbass)
>>
File: file.png (259KB, 450x365px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
259KB, 450x365px
>>8485369
I mean, of course she still loves you! Why wouldn't she? Although the question is, does she love you more than she loves cock?
>>
File: 1469659163278.jpg (29KB, 595x595px) Image search: [Google]
1469659163278.jpg
29KB, 595x595px
>>8485457
>I fall silent and I think for a few seconds to recollect my thoughs
What do you mean? of course she loves me more than...
>I gulp loudly and my eyes focus on the picture of her taking your cock
more than... cock... of course she does! she'll choose me over cock anyday!
>>
>>8483027
I like that you're doing this in a responsible way, no rolling, keeping the thread free of spam.
>>
File: chibi lion.jpg (78KB, 532x700px) Image search: [Google]
chibi lion.jpg
78KB, 532x700px
>>8485879
I'm trying to encourage activity, not encourage spam. And I will honor all achieved digits tonight.
I'm just hoping that people like me enough to do me a favor and post. This place is fun, and it's more fun if people post instead of lurking and being embarrassed about their "weird fetish" or something.
Keep posting! Some of you will probably get dubs to satisfy me eventually!
>>
>>8486099
As I can see, you're better at satisfying yourself than I ever could be. My little singles posts just can't please you as well as your own posts usually do. At least I get to watch you get those doubles.
>>
You faggots are probably gonna have some new blood soon.
>>
>>8487908
Right here man. Just started today.
>>
>>8487908
Sending your "friend" with "his" waifu? How nice of "him."
>>
File: uGZCasr.jpg (182KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
uGZCasr.jpg
182KB, 1080x1080px
>>8486099
4urfolder
>>
>>8489087
Just send more add pics. Need more Mercy ass.
>>
>>8489087
Mercy sure is a well known ass around these parts.
>>
Is this where I sign up an appointment with Mercy? I heard she fucks all of her patients!
>>
File: receptionist.png (223KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
receptionist.png
223KB, 1000x1500px
>>8484288
>>8485233
>>8485277
Congratulations on your digits! Want anything from me?

>>8491292
>The receptionist frowns at him.
This is a reproductive health clinic. Dammit, she's a doctor, not a prostitute. Do you have some kind of actual problem? We don't run some kind of brothel here.
>>
>>8491515
Hey receptionist.
>Anon quaffs his hair and looks her up and down
Sup?
>>
File: coat.jpg (56KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
coat.jpg
56KB, 600x848px
>>8491662
Quaff: verb (used with object)
to drink (a beverage) copiously and heartily

(ok then my dude)
>>
>>8491744
And I didn't even get the trips I was going for. I'll just quietly kill myself over there.
>>
>>8491744
Savage, doctor
>>
>>8491515
How about a beer?
>>
>>8493334
Mother...
>>
>>8491515
If what I've heard is true, Mercy's office may as well be a brothel.
Uh, yeah: I do have a valid reason for coming here. I need her to check on a swelling... Specifically her, if that's possible.
>>
Quick Ami-bump before this disappears
>>
>>8483441
No bites?
Poor Darkness~
>>
File: 11.jpg (164KB, 1280x912px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
164KB, 1280x912px
>>8478656
You were right man, Japanese girls are really sluts for foreign guys!
>I'm in Japan visiting a friend who works here. He told me about how easy it was to lay hot girls here being a Westerner, and he took me to a Meido café to give me proof.
>Indeed, that cute and hot waitress in that skimpy dress has been all over us since we came in, and we have flirted back heavily all the time.
>And when we promise much more than just the tips, she grabs our hands and lead us to a back room herself!
They just love the white cock, don't you cutie?
>She just nods as she's too taken in blowing us, alternatively and even taking both on her mouth together.
>I never fucked a girl in cosplay, so its especially hot when she keeps her dress on, only opened to give access to the right spots, as we switch to fucking her.
>I can't believe how tight she is, and how eager to please! Me and my friend have tag teamed girls before, but none as slutty as her. She has been urging us to do her more and harder all the time.
>And she doesn't even mind as I fill her insides with a torrent of sperm as my friend gives her a creamy facial. She just wipes her face and puts her panties back on!
So, are you telling us you have a boyfriend, and he's going to come pick you up soon? But you'll say you have another shift and go to a hotel with us?
>We exchange high fives as I note her phone number for later.
>I really need to come work here too!

(Saw your post a bit too late, sorry)
>>
File: 1992169.png (301KB, 700x601px) Image search: [Google]
1992169.png
301KB, 700x601px
>>
>>8495118
Wow, she looks like she's in love with that giant cock.
>>
>>8494730
(Whoa, No problem with it being late man! who actually is she? and fantastic writting by the way!)
>>
This is a picture of my waifu guys, I hope you like it! shes always super shy about posting pictures to forums, but she let me post to this one! what do you all think?
>>
>>8495623
(Didn't found a name, she's in a 4-panel CG set in this manga
https://e-hentai.org/g/365301/ff199d5209/
Thanks man!)

>>8495646
>I look at your waifu from top to bottom, opening my eyes wide as I get to her crotch
S-she shouldn't be shy, she does look amazing in this...
>I gulp as I realize that... thing is definitely bigger than mine, a stark contrast with her curvy and feminine body and pretty face
>>
>>8495698
(Nice find, I might use her in future, shes a pretty well drawn character for being a one off)
(Suprise, im also that anon!)

She shouldnt? you can see why she is though... right? I mean.. she's been with me for years but only I've known about her... 'gift'
>I notice you looking over her body, but your eyes always returning to her crotch
Are you ok Anon? you seem a bit... distracted...
>>
>>8495716
>I've been focusing right there, drawn to that bulge, and I shake my head nervously
N-no, it's just that... One wouldn't expect it looking at the rest of her. But I think, her... 'gift' is nothing she should hide
>I look away, blushing
>>
File: 1469659825220.png (495KB, 729x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1469659825220.png
495KB, 729x1032px
>>8495760
>My expression slowly changes, a sly smirk appearing on my lips, I reach my hand up to your shoulder and I squeeze it a little
Awh! Anon! thats such a kind thing to say! She could do with knowing more people that think like that...
Say... speaking of that... do you want to maybe.. meet here?
>>
>>8483441
>Aqua's gaze is fixed on you. All the while as her tongue traces the line of the vein from the base to the peeled-back foreskin. She moves her lips to kiss the bit of skin and then takes the tip into her mouth, still glaring at you as she sucks the cock. Not one words needs to be said. You know what that look means. You've had that talk before. You can't even suck a cock right. Being the worthless little shit that's into women that you are, you have no idea of how to serve the men that offer their cocks and cum to her.

>She's so small between the man's thighs. His legs are as thick as her head. Her blue hair runs down her back. Aqua's hand reaches down to her pussy as the other plays mockingly with the man's balls, caressing and lifting the jewels that'll pump into her something that you can never give her. You can never make her look like she does now, whorishly worshipping a man's cock and balls. The look in her eyes won't let you ever forget that fact.
>>
>>8495777
(Nice trips)
>I relax as you calm me down, not noticing your smirk. Then I gasp at your suggestion
R-really? I don't know... I mean I'll be delighted to meet her but... She's your waifu after all
>Despite my words I'm already getting excited at the prospect
>>
>>8495801
Heh~ well I wouldnt mind at all if you met her, I mean... after all I did suggest it..
>I think for a few minutes and I nod
Come with me Anon and we'll go to her appartment and see if she's in hmm?

(Thank! Never done an NTR situation with a futa waifu, who's going to play Rei? Who's the one going to get any action with her?)
>>
>>8495830
>I fidget as you think, hoping you'd decide for it, even if it would be embarrassing
Okay, I'm following you there! I'm dying to meet her...
>My heart bumps in my chest as I wonder how will I react seeing her live, and knowing her secret

(Well I'd suggest you play her and I get action, only with roles reversed from usual NTR. And maybe it can be a three way)
>>
>>8495850
>>8495830
(Also sadly I got one hour and a half at max, then leaving for a long while)
>>
>>8495850
(Sounds good to me man)
>I lead you to the appartment where me and her are staying and I reach into my pocket taking out my key, I unlock the front door and I step inside
Hey Rei! Im back!~ I brought a friend with me too! he's been dying to meet you!

>"Ok!~ Ill be right out!~" She calls out from a room down the corridoor

(No problem man, we'll speed this up then yeah?)
>>
>>8495779
>fuck that's hot
>>
>>8495871
>I look at the corridor waiting for her to appear
Actually... I've never met a girl like her... With that gift I mean
>I have to be calm and look confident so I put on a brave face even if I'm shaking inside
>I gasp again when she appears, she's even more beautiful than in the pic!
>>
How do I become a bull after getting cucked several times?
>>
>>8495884
(You're not her cuckquean, are you?)
>>
>>8495897
>Her hips sway as she walks down the corridoor, her eyes darting between me and you, an obviously nervous look in her eyes, as well as a prominant buldge at her crotch
>"U..umm hey you two... so.. who's your friend Anon?"
Oh he's someone I met on an online forum, heh we were discussing our umm... girlfriends and he was really curious about meeting you!
>>
>>8495908
>My eyes can't help but look down and stare at that bulge, even if it makes her more nervous. I realize I've been staring and I look up apologetically
H-hello, yes we met there, and... He said you're shy about your... Peculiarity, but I think it's fine... It's beautiful to look at, as is all of you
>My crotch shows a bulge too, even if definitely smaller than hers as I lift her hand up and kiss it
>>
>>8495926
>She watches your eyes slowly and a grin grows on her lips, as you look up back to her face, she's staring back at you with a lewd grin
>"Well thats awfully kind of you to say... hehe Im learning to try be a bit more outgoing~" On ending the sentence, she noticably glances down at your buldge, and lets out an audiable laugh, ignoring the kiss on her hand

Heh... well arent you two pretty much instant friends huh? fancy anything to drink or eat? I can go make something up super quick!
>>
>>8495956
>Her grin and laugh makes me uneasy, and the comparison makes it look like she's more man than me
Y-you should, you're so beautiful... And not every boy minds something like... what you've got
>I bite my lip nervously as my gaze falls to her crotch again. My knees are already weak, I don't know how much I can resist
Y-yeah... A glass of water would be nice, my throat's getting dry
>>
>>8495981
I nod slowly and I walk into the kitchen, I get out a glass and start to fill up a glass of water for you

>"Heh~ Thanks honey... your pretty cute yourself you know? And I hope thats true~" My eyes look over your nervous lip bite and I slowly reach out my hand onto your shoulder, stroking it a little, I step closer, my breasts inches from pressing against you "Im not making you... nervous am I Anon?~" My head tilts slightly to look down at you
>>
>>8496004
>I flinch as she touches me, my heart pumping like crazy, my gaze now darting to her immense breasts
You're making me... Well... I-it's can't say it your boyfriend's there-
>As I feel her chest press on mine, the softness of her boobs a stark contrast with the hardness of her bulge which rubs my much smaller one
>Instinctively I run my hands on her sides and down to her ass
>>
File: 1443000-bigthumbnail.jpg (131KB, 450x359px) Image search: [Google]
1443000-bigthumbnail.jpg
131KB, 450x359px
>>8496019
>I gaze along your body and I slowly press my thumbs against your shoulders, rubbing them firmer "Say it~ Go on~" You feel a pressure against your shoulders, as if im pushing you down against the ground

Hey you two! I got the wate...
>I round the corner and I see you two stood close and intimatly, I blush gently and I lower my voice, peaking around the corner
>>
>>8496049
You're making me... So aroused
>I feel the pressure and my legs give out, I sank to my knees with my face inches from her crotch
>I stare at that bulge up close for a few seconds, then I throw my arms around her face and rub my face on her bulge, moaning as I feel the warmth and musky smell of her arousal
>I don't even hear you coming back, too absorbed in the worship of Rei
>>
File: 1457571149568.jpg (54KB, 611x750px) Image search: [Google]
1457571149568.jpg
54KB, 611x750px
>>8496071
>I let out a gentle giggle, my hands slowly reaching up to your hair, grabbing a fist full of it "Hehehe~ Just like I thought~ Do you like it?~"
>I slowly tug down the zipper on my crotch, my hard cock slowly unvieling and pushing through the parted plug suit. confirming your suspitions she wasnt wearing any panties "I hope your throat isnt that dry~"
>>
>>8496087
>I look up for a second, meeting her gaze, my eyes showing arousal
I like it... I love it
>For a moment I stand still, gazing at that proud erection standing up, so much bigger than my own
>My body moves on his own as I start licking it all over, making the shaft all wet before finally opening my lips and taking the tip between them, slurping it lewdly
>>
File: Rei-Ayanami-013.jpg (136KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Rei-Ayanami-013.jpg
136KB, 1024x768px
>>8496110
>I let out a lewd gasp, my lips purse and I slowly stroke the sides of your head, my fingers placed lightly behind your jawbone "Mmmhh~ fuck~ Good boy~ try take all of it in~"

>I slowly walk toward you two and I gaze down at you sucking her cock, my face a picture of shock and dismay
H..heres you..your glass of water.. Re..Rei...

>She quickly snaps it off my hands and drinks about half of it "Thanks honey~ now remember what I said if something like this happens?~ Hmmm?~ Thats right~ Go lean against the bedroom wall in the room NEXT to the bedroom~ and listen~"
>>
>>8496128
>I'm already out of my mind, and her sweet encouragement spurs me on, I push more of her cock inside my mouth until I gag
>I'm drooling and coughing but I don't care a bit, I try to get it all inside like she asked, and she grabs my head to force more of it in
>Finally my lips reach her balls, lots of spit dripping all over them, my eyes rolled back in my head, tears flowing freely from them
>Finally she lets me come up for air, strands of spit connecting my lips to the tip of her massive prick as I look up again hopefully
A-am I doing a good job?
>I resume licking, unable to stop worshipping that beautiful she-cock
>>
File: 1447367114002.png (2MB, 3235x3952px) Image search: [Google]
1447367114002.png
2MB, 3235x3952px
>>8496156
>I pull my hips back, forcing you away from my hard, glistening cock. a bead of precum at the tip of it "Heh~ you are Anon~ You're doing a fucking amazing job... but now, your gunna be a good boy for me huh?"
>I grab your arm and I pull you up, walking you to the bedroom. I sit you down against the wall, the one my boyfriend is sat against on the other side
>"Now open wide and stay still~ Im going to use your throat until you can barely speak~ Got it?~" I tickle your chin slowly and I let out an audiable giggle "I wanna cum down that throat~"
>>
>>8496191
>I feel so proud for her compliments, knowing that I could please such a hottie as she is, even if in an unconventional way.
I will be a good boy... I'll do everything you ask me to
>I follow her and lean on the wall, not knowing you're on the other side, listening to the sounds I'm going to make as she fucks my mouth hard
Y-yes, please... Use my throat as you wish- mmmh!
>She doesn't waste any time and as soon as I open my mouth she pushes inside. With me pinned down there's nothing I can do to escape the onslaught
>I feel like I'm gonna puke as she repeatedly buries her cock all inside, pulling out until just the tip is in then slamming in again, using my mouth like a piece of meat
>My own little cock is achingly hard, throbbing and leaking in my pants as I get throatfucked like a little slut, making pornstar-like sloppy sounds
>>
>>8496231
>I let out a slow, agonizing moan as I thrust my hips back and forth, a buldge appearing with each swing inside your throat "Good fucking slut! take my cock! hehe whats the matter? are you hard?~ too bad~ your gunna please my cock and only my cock~"
>My left hand runs through your hair, my hips keeping up the same glorious pace of thrusting. after several minutes of this, I look down to you and I clench my hands around your head, my hips thrusting hard against your face and staying there.
>At that moment, you feel my thick prick pulsate, and streams of hot cum shoot down your throat into your stomach
>>
>>8496282
>I can't resist in that position, and I don't want to. Being used as a cum deposit from the beautiful Rei is where I want to be right now
>That said her forceful mouth-fucking is making me unable to breathe, and suffocating from all the cock meat buried into me. I don't know how much more I can take it, when I feel her prick twitching as she keeps my head still
>I have no choice but to drink every drop of her cum, thick and heavy but sweet, depositing inside my stomach and making it swell.
>It's so much that something spills out, and drips down my chin all over my blouse. I stay there until she pulls back, then I start coughing, more cum being spat out as I try not to throw the rest up
>>
>>8496320
(Its been great man, but I have to go do some things now too, real life has caught up! hope you enjoyed!)
>>
>>8496372
(Loved it! Maybe we can continue another time? I feel Rei is still missing something of me ;) have a nice day!)
>>
File: 1489112988297.jpg (139KB, 850x505px) Image search: [Google]
1489112988297.jpg
139KB, 850x505px
Where are all the bulls?
>>
>>8496977
More like where are all the cucks?
>>
>>8496977
Busy fucking your dearest, cucky.
>>
>>
>>8495898
(Drink a beer, imagine women as objects and everything comes naturally)
>>
>>8496977
Right here.

I have the mindset to facefuck both of you as of right now.
>>
File: big eyes.jpg (57KB, 620x679px) Image search: [Google]
big eyes.jpg
57KB, 620x679px
You're all trying for the big GETs. It's so cute to watch you fail.

Anyways, want to play? I'm awake.
>>
>>8497897
Shut your mouth and check these digits.
>>
File: on a log.jpg (58KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
on a log.jpg
58KB, 500x705px
>>8497910
You tried so hard! But I doubt you could ever please me.
Even an oblivious cuck like >>8495777 is better than you!
>>
File: 4643665.png (21KB, 162x146px) Image search: [Google]
4643665.png
21KB, 162x146px
>>8497951
So what's the reward for trips again?
>>
SOMEONE IMPREGNATE MY WAIFU FUCK
>>
>>8498064
Can't do that if you don't post your waifu and talk about her.
>>
File: pointing.jpg (133KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
pointing.jpg
133KB, 827x1169px
>>8498000
Well, the prize for trips is generally a personal question/request or comparable alternative, plus the one wish+scene from the last reward tier. However, I may have to downgrade your compensation for appearing to have posted a pony.
But yeah. One scene/wish and one personal request/question. If you don't care about me personally, we can probably work out a different reward.
>>
File: 8976598.png (55KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
8976598.png
55KB, 184x184px
>>8498133
>pony
It's Stocking from PSG.
In any case, something just came up and I don't actually have the time to do any lewd. I'm gifting my trips to the highest bidder, aka anyone who bites first, really.
>>
>>8497897
How damn right I am
>>
File: Wet_Paint_Jenny_by_14_bis.jpg (167KB, 724x1102px) Image search: [Google]
Wet_Paint_Jenny_by_14_bis.jpg
167KB, 724x1102px
Hey guys, I dont feel too well so Im shutting down my XJ9 unit, can you wake her up if something BIG happens?
her activation code is 17028563
Thanks everyone. Ill be back in 2 hours while I get a nap and food.
>>
>>8498264
I'll take that offer, thanks cuck~

>>8498133
Hey Mercy, would you let me fuck you as Ahri from League of Legends? I know there's a cuck who just loves that little nine tailed slut
>>
File: 61044473_p0.png (583KB, 1000x1419px) Image search: [Google]
61044473_p0.png
583KB, 1000x1419px
>>8495779
>I can't do anything but watch as Aqua laps at his cock like a hungry slut, making lewd slurping noises, and rubbing his heavy swollen balls across her face. Her mocking expression really makes it clear how little she thinks of me for not being able to please her like she wants, I'm notihg more than just someone she keeps around for cleanup and who worships her like she deserves, but nowhere near the equal partner I may have wanted to be when I first asked to be her girlfriend.
>Aqua teases her new boytoy like a seasoned whore, playing with his whole package, and licking everwhere she can reach, only occasionally looking back at me to give me a wink and a smile. After a while she goes from licking and caressing to taking the cock deeper and deeper into her throat, breathing hard through her nose since her mouth is full to the brim.

(Sorry, East Coast timezone, I gotta sleep sometime)
>>8494045
(I have been gone for a while, so I don't blame anyone)
>>8495900
(He isn't, but I am)
>>
>>8499402
An.. an Ahri cuck?? No way.. no one like that is here.

>>8498133
I am the Anon that got these trips FYI
>>8495777
>>
File: wand.gif (414KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wand.gif
414KB, 900x1200px
>>8499402
Sorry. All offers are non-transferrable. You'll have to acquire some repeaters of your own.

>>8499717
And what can I do for you, child?
>>
>>8499845
Well Im not going to lie, the idea that >>8499402
put across sounds pretty good, other than that, im not sure, what do you offer again?
>>
>>8499845
Do you also by chance do Rapunzel?
>>
File: eager.jpg (279KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
eager.jpg
279KB, 800x1200px
>>8499880
>>8499899
It's Rapunzel, Luna, Mercy, and Belle.
>>
>>8499942
Cool, I got dubs.

Do you have discord by chance?
>>
File: the pan.png (771KB, 1024x1135px) Image search: [Google]
the pan.png
771KB, 1024x1135px
>>8499946
That counts as a wish. Post yours and I'll add you.
>>
>>8499942
Hmm, gotta be Mercy then, if thats alright? I know you probably play her most, but damn its so good.
>>
File: rosemary and marvin.jpg (72KB, 955x836px) Image search: [Google]
rosemary and marvin.jpg
72KB, 955x836px
Hey, it's that fag who got cucked by his OC. I haven't browsed these threads in a while, but I did say I'd post this art on April Fools day.
>>
>>8499988
You know what, I think I already have you on it.

I was the one that offered to help you use photoshop with your card.

I just happened to check out this kind of thread and noticed some patterns.

Hope your well though!
>>
File: amused.jpg (153KB, 850x1150px) Image search: [Google]
amused.jpg
153KB, 850x1150px
>>8500023
>I emit a hearty chuckle.
That's funny. I suppose my style is a bit unmistakable.

>>8500001
So close to quints! I'm glad I don't have to send my ass to a cuck like you.
Yeah, I do Mercy a lot. People like getting humiliated by medical professionals, especially ones with wings.
Just tell me why you're coming in, and come to the office.
>>
>>8500073
Damn! Wont you make an exception for a one off? I can be quite the switch~

Im not too much into the humiliation part of being a cuck, more into the lover being stolen kind
>>
>>8500073
Actually, it wasn't your style. It was the transitioning between your characters.

You're style is great.

By the way, I owe you an apology from last session. I was kinda dragging it out and killing the fun. Promise it won't happen again.
>>
File: Lynne expression 3 - msgtkurage.png (119KB, 520x540px) Image search: [Google]
Lynne expression 3 - msgtkurage.png
119KB, 520x540px
Lynanon are you here?
>>
File: cobalt.jpg (606KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
cobalt.jpg
606KB, 636x900px
>>8500167
I didn't mean to mislead you. I can do things besides humiliation.
What would you prefer instead? Trips gets special attention.

>>8500174
Don't beat yourself up. For some reason I just lost the feeling, and not on your account.
>>
>>8500212
Not actually sure what I'd like, and I do have to go to work in the next hour. I guess if you ever need a 3rd character for a Mercy RP I'd be happy to jump in, if thats alright with you?
>>
>>8500201
I do hope you find him, it's not the first time I see you here.
>>
>>8500212
Sounds good. I'd like to have another go at sometime in the near future. I'm off for now. Have a good day luv.
>>
File: Lynne expression 2 - msgtkurage.png (116KB, 520x540px) Image search: [Google]
Lynne expression 2 - msgtkurage.png
116KB, 520x540px
>>8500280
Thanks anon, usually he's been around in the threads but past week and a half has been worrisome.
>>
>>8500316
Those things always make me sad, when two people who share a bond get separated. I wish you well even more now.
>>
>>8500316
RIP Lynanon.
>>
File: smc_0004.jpg (272KB, 1280x1780px) Image search: [Google]
smc_0004.jpg
272KB, 1280x1780px
I'm so happy that my waifu Ami-chan found work in a clinic, she always wanted to be a doctor! The only downfall is she works shifts and sometimes, when she has the night, we barely see each other at all.

Those times, when she's at work and I'm at home, I get a bit insecure. She always wear a very professional outfit, but tight on her curves, and set lingerie under it. Her colleagues are mostly young males, fit and smart, probably better men than me.

But then I remember, Ami-chan loves me dearly and she'd never do anything to betray my trust! And thankfully in 8 hours she'll be home so we can finally play with each other...
>>
>>8510122
Bumping waifus.
>>
>>8499436
(It's ok.)
>You tell yourself it's an act. It has to be. She can't truly be like this. Aqua opens up for the man, spreading her legs wide right before her eyes as she lays back. Her hair spreads around with the clip gone, blue strands splaying wide. You remember the last time you dove between her thighs to lick, kiss and finger, the contempt with which she mocked you as you did, slapping you on the head and calling you names.

>The way she moans when he penetrates her tells it all. Her head hangs back and she moans lustfully with every thrust. Between the jolts of pleasure that show on her face, she lets out cruel, merciless giggles. "Come on, touch yourself," she says. "I know you like it."

>She holds on to his wide back with her tiny hands, pulling him closer to feel his masculine strength against her skin. "Harder, faster!" She gasps. "Worship me! Aaah!"
>>
File: 905150f3278ea30e15bdfea57d87b5a1.jpg (304KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
905150f3278ea30e15bdfea57d87b5a1.jpg
304KB, 900x1200px
>>8512229
Fuck anon, not her but that's really hot, great pic!
>>
File: 284292a582588f40a6a794702860bf4d.jpg (369KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
284292a582588f40a6a794702860bf4d.jpg
369KB, 1000x1414px
>>8505957
>Her uniform looks like it can't get any tighter without bursting. Somehow the buttons hold as he presses her against the wall, her tits straining against the cloth. Despite the rough treatment, Ami-chan smiles. Even as her face is pressed against the cold, tiled wall, she beams with happiness. She wiggles her rear against the man, breathing quickly, pushing her asscheeks against his roaming hands.

>Hearing the click of the belt buckle is the happiest sound she has ever heard. His zipper slides down and in but a few moments he takes crudely, sliding himself into her with no foreplay. She's so wet there's no need for any. Striding around all day in her lewd uniform has had her ready to go all day.

>They don't make love. They fuck. It's crude, dirty, animalistic and she loves every moment of it. She bites her teeth to keep herself from squealing in pain. She doesn't want him to stop hurting her. As he quickens his pace to finish inside of her, she finally breaks down and cries out. Ami-chan lets out a long, drawn-out scream of pain that turns into a sigh of pleasure when she feels the hot cum pour into her.

>>8512332
(Thanks.)
>>
File: 62051239_p0.jpg (987KB, 1000x1127px) Image search: [Google]
62051239_p0.jpg
987KB, 1000x1127px
>>8512229
>I bow my head in shame, she knows me all to well as I snake a hand underneath my tunic and another underneath my skirt, letting out soft moans and whimpers while I watch helplessly as she gets rammed again and again, his hands huge on her slim frame, gripping her tightls and pressing into that beautiful little bit of pudge above her waist where I adored squeezing, driving home just how pathetic I was watching someone else do it.

>What I wouldn't give to be doing that to her, giving her what she desired, and being the one to hold her like that. I would even love to worship her like I had before, being slapped and berated, all of that was better than being alone with my hands while she had the time of her life without me, yet there's nothing I can do to change it.

>"Ahh, you worship so well!" Aqua gasps and giggles faintly, breathing too hard to muster up too much sound while she rides him as fast as he'll fuck her. She leans back to me and gives me a predatory grin and a simple "Watch him do what you can't~!" before leaning in and kissing him passionately.

(fuck, anon you caught me just as I was going to sleep. And with the good shit too, damn you're mean and I love it.)
>>
>>8505957
(Hey there again Ami anon!)

The clinic is usually overstaffed at night. We don't take cases that are too severe, so usually we end up screwing around a bit unless there's an emergency. But since us doctors mostly supervise while the nurses check up on the patients, it just means we can have some fun ogling the nurse's bodies when they're bent over the beds. And our new nurse Ami is always drawing the most attention.

I like to have my fun, so sometimes I'll give the nurses a little slap on the butt, or a whistle when they're bent over like that. It gets a few laughs. But Ami was different. When I slapped her ass, she didn't say anything. She just kept looking at the patient, and started gyrating her legs back and forth, like she was putting on a secret show for me. I probably should've been more cautious, but I ended up rubbing her ass with my hand, and eventually sliding it up the bottom of her skirt. Again, she didn't say anything while she was examining the patient, she just backed up a few steps and planted that ass right against my legs. Now I knew I couldn't let this lusty little tease get away. "Ami, a moment, please," was what I said. She slowly rose up again, looking back and flipping her hair at me. She knew where this was going.

1/2
>>
>>8512602
We didn't move too far. I just pulled her into the patient's bathroom. She had given him a dose of benzo in his IV, so there was no chance he'd need to go in the middle of the night. As soon as I closed the door this little minx jumped on me, pinning me against it and shoving her tongue down my throat. It took a second to notice she was already digging her fingers under my belt and tickling the top of my cock. Some bedside manner this girl has! She was practically popping out of her outfit anyway, so it wasn't too hard to free those massive tits of hers and get 'em in my hands. She seemed to appreciate it. Despite how nice they look packed in there, she's gotta let 'em loose sometime. Once she got my cock out in return, she rolled up the bottom of her uniform, giving me a glimpse of those pretty panties and her huge ass before dropping to the floor.

Jeez is she a good cocksucker. I would've thought she was some whore in a nurse costume that the other guys hired if I hadn't seen her apply for the job. So deep, and so good with her tongue. She didn't spit it out for a breath the entire time, just like a vacuum. And so attentive. A few times I thought I was coming close, but she immediately knew, and backed off just in time, every time. I could've lasted all night in there with her sucking my cock if I didn't take control and rip those lips off of me.

2/3
>>
>>8512615
Smiling, without a word, she turned around, pulled her panties aside, and presented her ass. I plunged my raw, throbbing cock into her dripping pussy. Now, I know that the bathrooms here don't insulate much. We have to know if someone's having a problem in there. So when Ami started bucking her hips and screaming, I prayed that the other patients were sedated too. Luckily her and I were the only ones on shift in that wing. Her breasts were nice cushions for her as I bounced her off the bathroom walls. Even after all her sucking, I could last a really long time. After watching her ass jiggle and shake with every slam into her pussy, I buried myself in her pussy and erupted.

But you know, the night shift can be pretty lonely. It can be spooky in the hospital at night. I can't blame Ami for running back to me over and over for some more company over the next few hours. Hell, I even heard we've got things going missing! The bottle of contraceptive pills in the nurse's station is losing some of its contents every night. How's that for a ghost story?

3/3
>>
>>8512602
>>8512615
>>8512622
>nurse
It's like you don't know her at all. Ami-sensei is a doctor, just like her mother was. It's been her lifelong dream.
>>
>>8512661
Aw I'm sorry. It's 3 AM for me here and I wanted to get this done before I go to sleep. Though he did say that she always wanted to be a doctor, not that she currently was one. Hopefully Ami anon won't mind if I made a mistake.
>>
>>8512550
(No rest for the lewd, right? I thought I might have a chance catch you. I'm in Europe, hung over and horny as all hell.)
>It's the sloppiest, messiest kiss you've ever seen. Their tongues press against eachother, his overpowering hers. He overwhelms her with ease, turning her into a giggling, moaning and drooling mess with what seems like sheer masculine force alone. That, and a good helping of cock.

>Aqua forgets all else and holds onto him. Past thinking and reasoning, she clings to him, the smell, feel and force of a man, so unlike you, so much stronger, so fierce. With each thrust into her cunt what little is left of sense in her head is wiped away until there is nothing but pleasure left.

>She cums. She moans and twitches, cumming hard, in the way you've always wished to make her. In the way you've never been able to make her. You begin to worry as he keeps pounding into her, still using her as his cocksleeve, but he simply doesn't let up.
>>
Evening bump
>>
>>8513125
Just got home. Sup brudda
>>
>>8478553
>>
>>8513330
Sup girl. What's your name?
>>
File: 4563465.jpg (29KB, 266x251px) Image search: [Google]
4563465.jpg
29KB, 266x251px
You owe my waifu money and after missing several deadlines, you will have to pay with your lfie. What are your last words?
>>
>>8513436
I will pay her in semen
>>
File: 431378bafb7798e9fbbbc6b1a115884d.jpg (146KB, 800x1282px) Image search: [Google]
431378bafb7798e9fbbbc6b1a115884d.jpg
146KB, 800x1282px
>>8512411
(very nice, thank you)
>I've just woken up and got my usual morning wood when she comes back, so even if it's a bit out of character for her to jump on me and make out right there in the bed, I'm more than glad for that!
>Her panties are drenched, man she must have gotten horny tonight at work! Poor girl, all those hours without being able to relieve herself, no wonder she wants to make love this much.
>She doesn't even take her uniform off just her panties as she sits on my face and roughly makes me eat her out. The taste is a bit weird, and there's much more juices than usual, but hearing her moan in pleasure makes me so hot, I can't stop licking.
>Trapped below her, I can't see the smirk she has on her face as her clueless boyfriend licks another man's load out of her abused pussy...

>>8512602
>>8512615
>>8512622
(Hey there! Loved this one too)
>Ami is always horny and eager to have sex with me, but when she has the night shift, I always get denied for the week. It must be messing up her sleep schedule so much, it kills her arousal.
>Well, she's so happy with her work, I need to support her! I can go by just cuddling and maybe getting a handjob for the whole week no problem.
>Oh, and eating her of course. Somehow her pussy seems more sensitive when she comes home in the morning, and she likes it even more when I lick her to orgasm. And she's much more wet!
>One day she announces me she'll work more night shifts. The manager asked her, and the pay is gonna be better, so she accepted. And even if that means we'll have less time to ourselves, I'm so glad that my Ami-chan is happy with her work!

>>8512661
>>8512720
(She was supposed to be a doctor, yes. But the story was so good, I won't complain for it hehe)
>>
>>8513860
Bumping Ami's bum.
>>
File: d531622fe82a46ffa03121af4feb3506.jpg (202KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
d531622fe82a46ffa03121af4feb3506.jpg
202KB, 750x1000px
>>8514976
D-don't touch my waifu's butt!
>>
>>8515026
If you're up for it, come to rabbit cuck; http://lets.rabb.it/886j/wqWj9Q830B
>>
>>8515127
Wait a few mins then I'll join okay?
>>
>>8515145
Sure.
>>
>>8515145
Looks like chat is down in the service itself? Fucking lame.
>>
>>8515222
You got trips tho.
I can use the chat, maybe reopen the page?
>>
File: 01.jpg (805KB, 1404x2000px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
805KB, 1404x2000px
Another Ami-bump before it disappears!
>>
>>8516061
I've seen the looks on Ami's face when I come by her work. She just can't help herself.
>>
File: 1afc94116987d4e08db26ec22580aa18.jpg (292KB, 1140x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1afc94116987d4e08db26ec22580aa18.jpg
292KB, 1140x1425px
>>8516085
D-don't be silly, what kind of face would my waifu make?
>>
>>8511208
I wanna rock Hex's fat tits while I pound her virgin pussy
>>
File: download (5).jpg (14KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
14KB, 229x220px
>>8516135
By the time I finally leave, something like this.
>>
File: Kiryuuin.Satsuki.full.1636259.jpg (632KB, 1200x833px) Image search: [Google]
Kiryuuin.Satsuki.full.1636259.jpg
632KB, 1200x833px
>>8478553
>>
>>8516171
Heh! As if she'd ever let someone like you do that to her. She's pure, she will never cheat on me!
>>
>>8516200
Alright, her blue panties and bra weren't on for long. Does that change anything? Parading around in her tight uniform makes her the center of attention.
>>
File: acd65bc34563da7677a886a7a81c9dbc.jpg (585KB, 709x1001px) Image search: [Google]
acd65bc34563da7677a886a7a81c9dbc.jpg
585KB, 709x1001px
>>8516234
She's not doing it on purpose, it's just a design! And she's a fighter for justice, not some whore to look at and drool after...
>>
>>8516260
Not that anon, but it looks like she's sucked a few dozen cocks in her day..
>>
>>8516260
She must have a lot of tension to take out. I think I relieved a lot of stress when I made her orgasm. I'll come around her work more often. To think it all started because I felt her ass - admittedly, she was bending over extra low.

Even fighters of justice sometimes need a hard cock to relax a little.
>>
>>8516287
I can't believe that... My Ami-chan would never do something like this, let herself be felt up, and more...
And she isn't tense, we do it every day and I make her orgasm each time too! So you're making it up...

>>8516270
S-she didn't! Okay, she had her boyfriends before me, but she wasn't a slut who sucked anyone's cock!
>>
>>8516318
Do you ever think your waifu put on that little getup of hers and let herself get surrounded by a few guys with raging cocks? It seems like it''d be very like her to do so. Being in an uncontrollable lust, not being able to resist the sight and masculine musk of three or four cocks throbbing infront of her.
>>
File: ev10_01.jpg (58KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ev10_01.jpg
58KB, 800x600px
>>8516337
A-are you kidding? She wears it because it's her fighting outfit, not to turn men on, it's not her fault if people like you are perverts! Stop saying those things about her, I'm sure she'll never want that! She's not... She's not a slut!
>>
>>8516387
You really seem to be in a helluva lotta denial, anon. When was the last time she's actually kissed you in the mouth, hmm? Even if she did, hasn't her kisses always tasted a little.. Y'know?
Salty?
>>
File: 54.jpg (130KB, 1076x1200px) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
130KB, 1076x1200px
>>8516404
We kiss every day, and it doesn't taste weird ! Even if a bit salty, maybe yes. But it's just her unique taste!
>>
>>8516440
Keep telling yourself that, anon! You poor, poor thing. Your little Ami-chan is probably swallowing someone's seed right now and you wouldn't be any wiser.~
>>
File: _0331.jpg (159KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
_0331.jpg
159KB, 1280x960px
>>8516452
She... She doesn't swallow. It's disgusting, she said. And I agree with her, I'll never force her to do anything. You're still spreading lies about her, I won't forgive you!
>>
>>8516473
It's not lies if it's really happening, anon.~ I bet you imagining your precious Ami getting fucked turns you on, doesn't it? It really gets you off imagining your waifu squeaking and whimpering while she gets her tight ass fucked!
>>
File: _0397.jpg (133KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
_0397.jpg
133KB, 1280x960px
>>8516514
N-no! I don't... I'm not aroused by the thought of my beloved girl being taken by someone else, squealing as a cock much bigger than mine opens her up, and makes her cum like I never could do. That would be wrong...
>>
>>8516547
You're such a sissy, anon. You love the thought of your Ami being torn apart by monster cocks just plowing her. Poor thing. You're just imagining her scream lewd obscenities while you stroke your cute little cock, aren't you?
>>
File: smc_0038.jpg (237KB, 1280x1780px) Image search: [Google]
smc_0038.jpg
237KB, 1280x1780px
>>8516565
I-it's not like that, it's just... Sometimes I get horny and I think of her, taking huge cocks like a pornstar, cunning like crazy on them and such... But I don't want that to really happen, it's just a fantasy when I'm alone?
>>
>>8516590
It doesn't have to be a fantasy, anon. You could make her into a pornstar.. Or at least, make her get fucked like a pornstar.
>>
File: smc_0021.jpg (348KB, 1280x1780px) Image search: [Google]
smc_0021.jpg
348KB, 1280x1780px
>>8516620
B-but I will never be able to do that myself! I do my best, I'm just too... Small for it. What are you suggesting anon?

(Leaving right now for a couple of hours, sorry! Loving this though so I hope we can go on)
>>
>>8516653
I'm suggesting you get SOMEONE with the right tools for the right job! Do I have to spell it out for you?~

(No problem! Glad you're enjoying it. I actually haven't done this in a while, so I'm a bit rusty. Take care!)
>>
so do you guys here do unwilling/uncomfortable NTR or is is just consensual bull and cuck?
>>
>>8516686
It can get as mean as you like it.
>>
File: 1488573046011.png (33KB, 202x202px) Image search: [Google]
1488573046011.png
33KB, 202x202px
>>8498891
Hah! No one touched my precious waifu! Good to know she'll always be mine forever!
>>
File: file.png (166KB, 384x402px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
166KB, 384x402px
>>8516839
>>
File: 1488580609236.jpg (185KB, 1280x775px) Image search: [Google]
1488580609236.jpg
185KB, 1280x775px
>>8516855
10/10 fan art anon
>>
File: 1410701291715.jpg (275KB, 1200x1736px) Image search: [Google]
1410701291715.jpg
275KB, 1200x1736px
Hey everyone, my waifu and I are extremely close, and because we're getting married soon Im planning on a place to take her, any ideas?
>>
>>8516675
Y-you mean, asking another man to... To have sex with Ami-chan? So I could see her... fucked by a big cock, and she... she would become my pornstar?
>Fidgeting nervously for a minute before I go on.
D-do... Do you happen to know someone fit for the task?
>>
File: 1491025771748.jpg (594KB, 1032x1458px) Image search: [Google]
1491025771748.jpg
594KB, 1032x1458px
>>8512726
>after a short while that seems much longer to me he finally finishes himself, his orgasm surprisingly long lived, before he pulls out none too gently and falls asleep holding her tightly. I shudder to climax myself while watching, then without prompting shuffle forward and slowly lick up the hot dripping seed from the love of my life, aware of my position, but at least able to please her with my little bit of service.

(sorry anon, I had to sleep. Maybe next time we can do a full one)
>>
Is cucking Anon gonna come back? I'm pretty excited about the gangbang we were talking about a while back.
>>
>>8518064
(Sure. I'll bite when you're around again.)
>>
>>8517094
You should take her to shop for a new bikini, that one seems to be too small for her!
>>
>>8519086
I agree! She really does need one, I like how it looks on her regardless though, shes a lil nervous about it, she thinks it shows a bit too much but oh well!

(Ill be back in a few hours if you want to do a roleplay)
>>
File: 1490511326342m.jpg (60KB, 717x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490511326342m.jpg
60KB, 717x1024px
(Are any bulls or waifus around? I'm up for sharing my waifu right now if anyone's interested.)
>>
>>8517612
Oh, Ami? That girl? I've had a lot of fun with her already. We played around on the beach the other day. But I didn't know she had a boyfriend haha. It's not like it matters, her and I are already really good friends, and that's not going to stop just from some boyfriend getting between us. I've never been on camera before, but I have a feeling Ami might be more casual about it than me! Wanna try?

(I can't play RIGHT this second, this was also just a bump to the thread. I should be back in about an hour if you're still here.)
>>
>>8499942
Would you be willing to try my waifu in exchange for a steam game, Mercy?
If so please email pptwitchpp@gmail
>>
>>8520516
God damn! Look at that sluts ass, you've gotta be a maniac if you dont just wanna plough her yourself
>>
File: 5ab0fb02db49f676f9405e37529ffbd9.jpg (159KB, 1200x740px) Image search: [Google]
5ab0fb02db49f676f9405e37529ffbd9.jpg
159KB, 1200x740px
>>8520533
T-the other day? When she was there with her friends, really! I... I didn't think... I mean there was something weird, how she was reacting, how her lips tasted but... I didn't know!
So you already had sex with her... I should be angry but I can't, if she did it it's because... Because she needs more than me, she needs a big cock to fuck her good, right? And I want to see it, I wanna know how she looks when she's truly pleasured, in a way I can't do...
I-if you're willing then, and since you know her already, do you think... I could set up a day to do the shooting? At our home, in our bed, is it fine with you? I still can't believe I'm doing this...

(I'll be in bed at that time, it's late here for europoors. I think this is a good place to stop though, next time we meet we can start with the shooting. See you soon!)
>>
File: witch smirk.png (97KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
witch smirk.png
97KB, 500x453px
>>8520546
"try your waifu"? What do you mean?

Not saying no, just confused.

Also, DIscord is easier, if you have it.
>>
I really can't stop thinking about having a harem stolen from me, harems are one of my biggest fetishes but I know I don't deserve one.
>>
>>8520976
So you'd like to come home one day and find all your girls being fucked by a different man, or an orgy with several other men?
>>
>>8521004
Either one. The orgy situation would reinforce that they deserved the full attention of one man and that I was selfish but them all being stolen away one by one behind my back by someone who can handle them all is just as much of a turn on.
>>
>>8521076
So it's either you were selfish and now you're paying the price, or you were just not good enough and a real man had to come around and satisfy your women?

I can see the second one. You're having sex with your harem and you cum before you even put it inside some of the girls, and they're left unsatisfied, so they look for a real man who can make them all orgasm before cumming.
>>
>ctrl+f my waifus name
>not a mention
thank god she's safe from you cucks
>>
>>8521846
Tell me her name!
>>
File: no way fag.jpg (27KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
no way fag.jpg
27KB, 310x310px
>>8521873
>>
>>8521885
Come on anon.
You came all the way here, you're basically asking for someone to treat your waifu lovingly.

Tell me her name and I promise you I will treat her very well.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nh0xs3L3gr1qj0ncd.jpg (67KB, 498x357px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nh0xs3L3gr1qj0ncd.jpg
67KB, 498x357px
>>8521894
No thanks. I'm not a cuck, I just came here to see what you fags actually do
>mfw it's literally /ERP/
>>
>>8521911
actually /erp/ is several orders of magnitude more catty than here
>>
File: d379d17bf04e62b513ee4cc15d0384ef.jpg (576KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
d379d17bf04e62b513ee4cc15d0384ef.jpg
576KB, 1100x900px
>>8520976
That's the best, really! No one pathetic man could think of satisfying lots of cuties, the easiest way to keep a harem happy is to have an open relationship with all of them~
>>
>>8521927
the sad thing is that it's true
that /ntr/ is more friendly than /erp/
feels bad man
>>
File: blush.jpg (355KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
blush.jpg
355KB, 1280x1707px
>>8521911
Since you repeated the final digits of your post number, I'll grace your shitposting with a (You).
The point is for this place to be a permanent, specially themed version of /erp/.

>>8521954
It is so much comfier here. I love it.
>>
>>8521954
things tend to go south when the anonymous factor dies and things like discord channels are created

over here you come, you post your waifu, you fap to the thought of your waifu being fucked relentlessly by a superior male, you cum, you thank the other anon, and you go on about your business
>>
>>8497437
Fox girls are my weakness.
Stealing fox girls, even more so~
>>
>>8520722
Sounds good man. We'll make it one of these days!
>>
>>8520976
I've seen you posting here a few times. Who do you have in mind for your harem?
>>
I'm into NTR but not the bull-cuck part of it, I'm into the betrayal part of it.
The whole being betrayed/betraying your loved one, for mere lust. To basically rip off his soul and throw it in the garbage just for a fuck with a stranger

does that make sense?
haha asking for a friend
>>
>>8522545
>haha asking for a friend
Cuckold.
>>
>>8522545
nah I feel kinda the same

I like that about NTR, and love seeing the deluded wimp hero being cucked
sometimes I self insert myself into the bull part but mostly I just enjoy the fact the weak guy is never gonna get the girl

she could be really kind to him even love him for real, but can't say no to a better man, who can please her the way her 'man' can't even dream of

pathetic cucks always deserve suffering, but in the end, they even enjoy being cucked
>>
File: 1486525090334.jpg (572KB, 1000x1310px) Image search: [Google]
1486525090334.jpg
572KB, 1000x1310px
>>8522545
Of course it does, friend.
Finding out that your entire emotional connection was pretty meaningless because all humans have much baser, more important desires is a huge part of the appeal!
It's natural that you find it attractive, because it's a part of you too~
>>
>>8522005
Hah! same! Ahri has been my weakness for years! shes such a cutie isnt she? I get her anything she wants and asks for!
>>
>>8521945
That image really does it for me, the TLD cast really deserve better than Rito.
>>8522431
I think this is only my second time posting about it in here, another anon was fond of the idea too.

As for who I would have in mind for my harem that's a tough question. Maybe Sayaka from strike the blood, Levi from trinity seven, Kurumi from date a live and Yui from muv-luv total eclipse? I watch way too many harem anime.
>>
>>8522771
>>8522770
yeah but I love fapping to these fantasies but then I feel depressed since I'll never be able to love a woman after this
and i'll always be paranoid even if i get some sort of settled-down wife

haha this is my friend's reply btw
>>
>>8522814
Could be nice. One obstacle I could see is making sure the bull or bulls know the characters you want them to fuck. The other would be determining the best way to play it out. One bull or multiple? All at once or split up? You could even try the posting your waifu and leaving thing that's caught on.
>>
>>8522814
>Yui from muv-luv
Great taste! Yui-chan is just too perfect and refined to become a regular housewive to any random guy~
>>
>>8522814
You seem to like girl with nice, fertile bodies anon.
I'd be willing to impregnate them all for you if you lack the virility. I certainly don't.
>>
>>8522945
>but then I feel depressed since I'll never be able to love a woman after this
sorry anon, but seems you still believe in love and such things
women were born to be fucked, and they're only gonna settle down for a man who can give them what they need

things are like this, there're exceptions yeah, but don't expect something as a completely loyal girl

in the end, there's no need to feel that way, this fantasy (at least in erp), applies in a different way because your waifu (your favorite fantasy character) will always love you, no matter what, and even if she is getting fucked at your back or in front of you, and even if she got pregnant by a better man, she will be at your side, despite of knowing you're a worthless excuse of a man

trying to apply fetishes like this irl or even comparing them with a real situation will only make you feel miserable

just enjoy it as much as you can, and if someday you got a nice piece of meat as your girlfriend, be sure to fulfil her carnal need, but even if you do, she could still shit on everything... sometimes it happens
don't overthink it and again, enjoy your guilty desires
>>
File: a5e10554356b00e8c3998399feaf21e6.jpg (407KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a5e10554356b00e8c3998399feaf21e6.jpg
407KB, 1200x1200px
>>8522977
I'm not entirely sure which kind of situation I'd prefer but in a weird way not knowing is half the fun.
>>8523075
Isn't she lovely? I know she doesn't deserve to be tied down by me.
>>8523356
It's more getting through them all in one night I'd have problems with, four girls is a lot of work. They do need someone to impregnate them though, I'm too tired to take care of them right now and need to sleep.
>>
>>8523626
Very lovely! She's definitely the type who'd enjoy getting held down roughly, and fucked senseless by countless men until she's sure to be properly impregnated~!
>>
>>8522797
You really present that cute kitsune to me after I openly admit I like to steal them away from whatever holds them back?
Are you stupid, or just into that?~
>>
File: ahri_fan_art_by_jbpain24-d9hucca.jpg (189KB, 1024x1325px) Image search: [Google]
ahri_fan_art_by_jbpain24-d9hucca.jpg
189KB, 1024x1325px
>>8523810
N...no? I was just saying I liked the same things as you... but I do agree, she is really cute right? thats all I was looking for honestly, confirmation shes nice
>>
>>8523861
That she is, far too cute for her or your own good, honestly.
I was about to ask how you keep her loyal, but I guess you answered that by saying you buy her whatever she wants.
Makes me wonder if even that's enough for her~
>>
>>8523719
Seeing that body on display is driving me nuts. I may have to take you up on that offer and we could fill her up.
>>
>>8521977
How go the preparations for your new character?
>>
>>8518064
Aquafriend as a yurifag your existence legitimately pains me.
>>
File: ffafdc3eeaf0c5d7c5e5bc648be05567.jpg (146KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
ffafdc3eeaf0c5d7c5e5bc648be05567.jpg
146KB, 800x1130px
>>8523897
I think it is! She's never left my side before, and I doubt she ever will! I've bought about.. all of her cosplays, and I've cooked as much food as she wants and what she wants. Im glad you think shes cute though! I think I deserve her for all the hard work I've put into her to love me
>>
>>8523967
You think? Oh I wonder how she'd feel knowing you doubted her loyalty~
So it's you dressing her up in school girl outfits and spandex with jewels? I did wonder. You play a dangerous game, making her look so fuckable all the time.
>>
File: SMsoesA.jpg (624KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SMsoesA.jpg
624KB, 1920x1200px
>>8524080
>I gulp and I laugh nervously
H..hah well she wouldnt care.. I dont think umm.. well yeah she wouldnt! I mean Im 100% loyal to her!
And yes thats right, I'd order them in specially made for her, and sometimes I'd think of ideas for her and what she'd look good in! I mean I trust her completely! sure its a lil dangerous, but showing her off is great! its like.. "Yeah! this is MY girl!"
>>
>>8524159
Sure, sure, well Mr. Cosplay fetishist, care to let me meet YOUR girl? She seems like a interesting girl
>He smiles, knowing exactly how to play this one out.
I mean, if you're so sure about her, no problem with her meeting a fan is there?
>>
>>8523719
>>8523626
Christ anon. I really feel like fucking Yui now.
I want to spread her legs, and start to grind against her until she begs me to fuck her, then start slowly and escalate until I'm basically tenderizing her wet pussy.

I wonder how long she'll last before she leglocks me and begs me to breed her.
>>
>>8524246
>I shrug and I nod slowly after a few seconds of thought
Well.. I dont see why not, I mean she always likes meeting fans, are you sure you want to meet her though?
theres no problem at all! and if you'd like I can show you some of the costumes I've made for her?
>>
File: 6209fdbde69df679f9b9a9a20b79342b.jpg (342KB, 1704x2000px) Image search: [Google]
6209fdbde69df679f9b9a9a20b79342b.jpg
342KB, 1704x2000px
>>8523929
>>8524251
Anons, I'd love to watch you take good care of Yui! Look at her, she's practically begging for it every day, even if she doesn't show it with her attitude.
Although if you tease her too much, she might just break down and ask you directly to give her some children already.
>>
>>8524315
Oh trust me, I'm fucking certain I want to meet her
>I say with a small laugh and tone of complete sincerity.
Tell her to bring all the costumes, I want a little show~
>>
>>8524453
She won't have to ask long for us. I mean the biggest problem would be that only one can fit in her pussy at a time, but she has other ways to keep us satisfied until then. As long as we eventually send the cum into her womb it's all good.
>>
>>8524453
She won't even need to beg because I'll give them to her anyways.

All that "prideful Japanese attitude?" We'll see how well she maintains it when I'm pining her legs above her head and breeding her in the mating press position during her most dangerous and fertile day. Hell, considering how thick my cum is, it's pretty much a guarantee I'll impregnate her.

Maybe I'll even let you watch, show you how a real man does it.
>>
File: CXksxOiW8AEzZTr.jpg (113KB, 600x920px) Image search: [Google]
CXksxOiW8AEzZTr.jpg
113KB, 600x920px
>>8524502
O..ok then Ill... Ill tell her..
>I flip open my phone and I start to text her, after a few minutes of rapid texting back and forth, I turn back to you
Shes on.. her way, and shes bringing a few of them, umm.. a show? I guess she could.. do like a try on of each of her costumes...
>>
>>8524555
Good boy~
>I watch as you frantically text, almost worriedly. Sitting back, my gaze fixed on you, getting a weird feeling of Déjà vu as you call her to me
Yes, a show. Treat it like she's a model, and I'll be her judge! Besides, it'd be a shame to waste that beauty and body of hers, right?
>>
>>8524609
We're on page 5.
>>
>>8524601
So umm.. she'll be here in a couple of minutes, do you mind if umm.. well, do you have an appartment or something?
>I slip my phone in my pocket and I raise my eyebrow at your relaxed posture, relaxing a little myself
Yeah I guess your right...
>>
>>8524692
Sure, follow me, text her the address when we get there, and do tell her to hurry
>Walking to my place, we talk relatively innocently considering. Upon arrival, we enter a cozy, open and large apartment.
Do make yourself at home, whats mine is yours, and hers~
>>
>>8524514
Yes, anon! Would you mind using her butt while her baby-making hole is busy? Or you could teach her how to give a proper blowjob, that's something any good wife should know, right?
I'm sure you'l get your turn, too. If your seed is strong enough, I'm sure you'll be the first one to give her babies anyway!

>>8524554
Well, a big part of Japanese culture for women is being a proper and dutiful wife, and having lots of children, right? I'm sure you could make her understand that pretty fast!
Yes please, that's the only thing I ask! I wanna be there when Yui gets knocked up, looking beautiful and sweaty.
>>
>>8524763
>I yet again slip my phone into my pocket from texting her the address and I walk inside, taking my shoes off
Thanks man! Its quite a nice place you got here!
>I slowly work my way around the place and I flop down onto the big sofa
Pretty amazing! plenty of space too!
>>
>>8524781
Right, and I'll show her another big part of her new culture, in which her place is becoming my breeding sow. If she wants children I'll give her tons of children but she will have to earn them. She'll have to earn my virile seed through lapdances, blowjobs, barking like a bitch and begging for it in all fours, and you better be there to watch your precious Japanese Warrior basically act like a bitch in heat for my cum.
>>
>>8524781
Of course I wouldn't mind. It'd be my pleasure and Yui's as well. But jeez, you couldn't even teach her how to suck cock? Some husband you are. C'mon Yui, I'll show you.
>>
>>8524803
Thanks, I do aim to impress.
>Setting all my things down, shoes off, jacket and all, I walk over to the counter, pouring myself a drink
So, how did you and her meet? Must be quite a story around how you landed a fox~
>I turn to you, leaning against the counter, finding it a little bit of a disgrace that you really settled down so carefree. Perhaps you really didn't get the implications.
>>
>>8524949
Well it definatly shows!
>I kick my feet up onto the coffee table and I rest back onto the sofa, before looking back up at you
Well its a pretty funny story really, we met when we were young, she used to get bullied for her tails and I was the only guy who respected and made friends with her, and I guess it grew from that... we bought an appartment and we've been living together since! Hmmm we're pretty close to engaging honestly..
>>
>>8525026
Awh, she's like your high school sweetheart? How adorable
>It would've made my heart melt, had I not already decided what I was doing as soon as she was in my clutches
Engaging? You must really love her huh anon?
>As I speak, there's a faint knock on the door, I move to open it and on the other side was the devil spoken of in all her pretty glory. With a few bags of clothing wrapped around her slender shoulder, I leaned in to kiss both her cheeks, one after the other as a greeting
You must be Ahri! Such a pleasure to meet you~
>>
>>8525120
Yeah heh... its pretty cliche, but its true, I guess Im one of those lucky guys huh? like.. like a child actor in Hollywood or something, I won the "life lottery!"
Thats right! Im thinking of getting her a sapphire ring because her eyes are so blue...

>She blushes lightly and leans in quickly and unexpectidly, kissing both your cheeks back "Well hellooo~ What a nice welcoming! So your one of my fans huh?" She strolls inside and plops her bag onto the floor, closing the door behind you "Pleasure to meet you!"
>>
>>8524880
Th-that's a lot of humiliation... I don't think she'd readily jump at the chance, but... if that's what it takes to get children from a proper man, she'll do it! Even if she doesn't want to, I'll convince her!
And of course, you can count on me being there to see if you both follow through, as many times as it takes.

>>8524885
W-well no, she's always found fellatio a little weird, since it's not a part of making children. But sure, this is a good chance! Go on, sweetie.

>Yui reluctantly steps forward, in front of you
"Well? What exactly am I supposed to do, since I apparently know nothing about this?"
>>
>>8525201
Pic~
>>
>>8525197
Fan is a little bit of an understatement.
>Leaning in to whisper sultrily in her ear, out of ear shot of the boyfriend, I say;
I've always had somewhat of a crush on you
>Recoiling with a wink, I walk her inside by her wrist, talking to both the guy and girl
So, ready to get this show on, why don't you model those cute clothes a little for me, Ahri?~
>>
>>8525201
Haha. Well if you say you know, why don't you show me? I won't get mad if you're not good yet. So get my cock out and show me how well you can blow.
>>
>>8525263
>"Aha really?~" She leans in to listen, and you see a small smile appear on her lips. She looks back at you and graciously holds your wrist back as you grab hers.

Im ready for it too~ heh so which ones have you brough Ahri?

>"Well first..." She slowly looks at you and strokes her hands down her body "I wore my kind of.. casual wear, Purple shorts with a green trim, and a white shirt with a contrasting red trim~"
>>
>>8525414
>Feeling her soft touch was a pleasure, but only made me crave more. Turning my gaze to her and her clothes, totally not just admiring her body, I listen intently.
Casual huh? You're casually cute?~
>My eyes fixating on all the subtle curves of her, catching particularly on the long socks, I continue
And what else have you brought us? I hope you brought that one skin tight one. The 'challenger' cosplay, or something?
>>
>>8525561
>I admire her as well and I lean forward a little
Heh~ it makes you look so cute baby~

>She slowly giggles at the attention and glances over at you, catching your eye after the compliment "Hehe well I try to be~ does it work?"
>She stands still and reaches into her bag, pulling out two more "Well I brought the challenger one of course~ A Jinx one, and the high school one too~ its pretty much my uniform from when I met Anon~ Why?" She giggles and holds them out to you, letting you pick which you see first, second and last.
>>
>>8525656
>Watch the two of them being cutesy was lovely, but only put more weight on my already oh so heavy heart
It works all too well.
>Pondering for a moment as she balances all the uniforms between her delicate fingers, I finally decide.
Jinx one first, high school one second, challenger last. That sounds good to me!
>Taking her by the wrist again, I lead her away as I look into her bright yellow eyes.
Here, let me show you somewhere you can change.

//I'm sorry anon but I have to call it here. If you around in a few hours or tomorrow night, we continue.
>>
>>8526055
//Alright, I should be on.... in 7 hours or so? its 2:30am for me.

Although if you quote this rp any time from now on, odds are ill see the post and remember the rp and jump in.
>>
New thread. >>8526139
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 141

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.