[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ntr/ - Netorare General Previous: >>8428269 Cucks: >Post

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 131

File: 1483115479746.jpg (225KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483115479746.jpg
225KB, 800x600px
/ntr/ - Netorare General
Previous: >>8428269

Cucks:
>Post your "loyal" waifu, tell us all about them!
>Discover that your waifu might not be as satisfied with you as you thought.
>Maybe see it first-hand! We'll give your waifu what she needs, and your protests wont stop us!
>Learn that your waifu always loved, and will always love you, even if you can't pleasure her in the sack.

Bulls/Stallions:
>Tease Cucks and enjoy their trust shattering with your every post.
>Steal and fuck (and maybe impregnate!) other anons waifus while they watch.
>Humiliate the desperate Cucks sharing their waifus, while the jerk off pathetically.
>Make fun of their waifus for being horny cumdumpsters.

Cucks should try to post with images. Bulls can too. Waifu's of all kinds welcome!
>>
One more time?

Bulls: Post a waifu you'd like to steal and cuck somebody with
Cucks: See you waifu? Defend her honour and stop those mean bulls!

Kallen needs to be broken in~
>>
Hey guys! My waifu sent me this picture while shes out with her new friends, I guess im posting to boast... but that gym membership shes gotten has really paid off huh!?
>>
File: Ryuko booty.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Ryuko booty.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>8448321
>>
File: tumblr_oa3f58vx7V1qami4ko1_500.png (159KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa3f58vx7V1qami4ko1_500.png
159KB, 500x700px
>>8448321
Jill from VA-11 Hall-A is far too cute for her own good.
>>
>>8448368
Does she let you preen her wings?
>>
>>8449674
Of course she does, usually she lays down on her front and we chat for hours while im doing it
>>
>>8449717
Do you get a little stiffy preening them?
>>
>>8449794
Heh.. well thats a lil obvious isnt it? I mean her ass is just... fuck... Amazing...
>>
>>8449835
Not him, but you have no idea~
>>
File: fa06a435d84c24c8c14b92b26f165932.jpg (301KB, 1200x1616px) Image search: [Google]
fa06a435d84c24c8c14b92b26f165932.jpg
301KB, 1200x1616px
>>8449884
What do you mean? aha... I have some Idea, I mean all the gym shorts I've bought her and how she basically wears minimal clothing around me.. I see it a lot!
>>
File: bookstor.png (785KB, 733x1100px) Image search: [Google]
bookstor.png
785KB, 733x1100px
>Belle walks back into the cobbler's apartment. She's wearing only a bathrobe and fuzzy slippers, and her hair is wet; clearly she's just gotten through bathing.
>In her hands is quite the hefty novel: "Thus Spoke Zarathustra." Who knew she was into Nietzche? And just after a bath?
>She lifts her nose from the the book.
Have you finished with those boots? Adam is expecting me in a few hours for a formal ball.
>While there is no hint of anger or malice in her voice, she does expect the job done. She is housing him, after all.

(This is a terrible thread. Ten replies and not a single repeating digit. If any cuck proves himself to me by having one or more digits repeated at the end of their post number, I'll play any character they want and let them dominate me.)
(But I doubt they will. A single-cuck could never satisfy me.)
>>
>>8450762
Hope I get laughed at for failing
>>
>>8450762
>The cobbler knelt to one knee and held the boots up, they were to her exact specifications, shiny and new, the stitching invisible to the naked eye, and once she tried them on she'd find them incredibly soft and comfortable. Though they looked like uncomfortable formal shoes, she could go running in them and come home feeling great, such was the cobbler's skill.
>>
File: looks at your digits.png (874KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
looks at your digits.png
874KB, 800x960px
>>8450913
So weak. If you cared, you'd at least try. You'd use a script to at least pretend you were better.
>I sigh.
But you didn't. I guess there have to be people in the world like you. The ones who pay the bills and get nothing in return. The ones who pour out their heart but it's never enough. The ones who can't even repeat their digits.
>I look up at your post from below.
And you'll say, "Oh, I was only two off. It's not so bad." But that's just what makes it so bad. It's that you'll settle for being two away, for always being second or third or fourth best.
>I laugh. A shallow laugh, but a condescending one.
You'll always settle. And that's why you'll never please a woman. That's why you'll keep coming back here. Because you're okay with it. Even though you have no natural ability, you don't even make an effort, or use a script, or something. You just accept your lot in life, without putting in any work. You accept the singles you were dealt.
Don't even bother to try again. You're not worthy of me anyways. Single-cuck.
>>
>>8451107
#savage
>>
File: tiny smile.jpg (414KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tiny smile.jpg
414KB, 800x800px
>>8451095
They're beautiful!
>Belle took the cobbler in an embrace and swung him around a turn.
These soles are so hard! Perfect for clogging.
>She rolls her eyes.
Adam may act all tough, but he's really been pushing me to learn tap with him. These clog-soles will be great.
>The brunette allows the cobbler to slip them onto her. The fabric caresses her calf with every inch she pulls them up. She pulls her bathrobe up to her waist and begins to buckle the sides in parallel, starting from each bottom buckle and working her way up to the middles of her thighs, until the boots cover her entire visible leg in leather and silver, with a platinum sole to boot.
But they're so soft on the inside...I can't even tell they're shod in metal by walking around!
>The beauty stomps on the ground, barely missing his foot. A loud cracking noise.
So loud! Adam will love them.
>Belle stood in front of the cobbler, in a strange outfit. Thigh-high leather and metal boots, a fuzzy bathrobe, and a seminal work of atheist literature.
So? What do you think?
>>
>>8450913
You see that you cuck? You see me give your woman double sevens? That's what a real man gives his woman. Didn't even use scripts. Kept refreshing the front page and timed it right.
>>
File: singles in the library.jpg (240KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
singles in the library.jpg
240KB, 1024x1448px
>>8451277
See, he knows what women want. Hashtags. Savagery. Dubs.
I'd like to see you try any of those things.
>>
>>8451306
B-beautiful.
>He says, referring to the whole package, fortunately no need to correct himself and just let her assume he meant the boots. The inside was so soft, and the soles so hard, she could completely crush something without even realizing she'd stepped on it at all. The material of the boots, the silver alone, but even moreso the platinum, was worth more than he usually made in a year, and for a princess like Belle it was the perfect material to just step on.
>>
File: patbate.png (664KB, 675x675px) Image search: [Google]
patbate.png
664KB, 675x675px
>>8451359
A woman after my own heart.
>>
File: !.jpg (29KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
!.jpg
29KB, 480x270px
>>8451444
Such digits.
>>
File: looking up admiringly.gif (933KB, 389x397px) Image search: [Google]
looking up admiringly.gif
933KB, 389x397px
>>8451444
(I will drop my current scene for you. The trips are too strong, the allure...I can taste it in the air. Your musk. All three digits, repeated, cyclically...)

>>8451386
Is there anything I need to know about these? They seem quite sturdy, but I don't want to damage them.
>As she paces about, looking back into her book, she feels a bump.
Hm?
>It was the cobbler's foot. She had kicked him squarely in the toe.
Oh, I'm so sorry! And right as I was asking you how to take care of them...
>>
>>8451559
>I will drop my current scene for you
(Ouch. If I didn't have a fetish for being rejected and unappreciated it wouldn't be fun how much that legitimately hurt me.)
I endeavored to make them durable, as well as comfortable and fashionable. It is platinum, not diamond. It's not invulnerable. But you should be fine, and of course if they get scuffed I can buff it Oooooouch!
>He suddenly yelps, grabbing his kicked foot. It hurt, but he'd survive, he didn't want to upset the client.
It wasn't intentional, don't worry. I'm just glad they're ready in time for your ball.
>>
File: disappoint.jpg (291KB, 936x1459px) Image search: [Google]
disappoint.jpg
291KB, 936x1459px
>>8451647
(((((I'm going deep out of character here. I wouldn't have dropped you. That was just me being in-character out of character. I'm not that cruel.))))) (Though I can be pretty mean sometimes.)

You said you can buff out the scuffs? How often should I ask you to fix them up?
>Belle sits down and proffers them to her newest servant's face.
Is there a scratch on them from your foot? I'd hate to get them damaged so early on.
>>
>>8451783
(I said it was fun that it hurt. Don't worry about me. Even if you were horrible, it's 4chan, I wouldn't be here if I couldn't handle awful people. Though it is sweet that you cared enough to say that. I think that makes femdom more fun, a sweet disposition. You're not a bitch to you're cucks because you're a bitch, you're a sweet kind person who treats them how they deserve to be treated. I think it's more fun to be hurt and humiliated by someone with a sunny disposition, they don't even consider what they're doing to be mean, they're just doing what naturally feels like the proper way to treat that individual.)
>>
>>8451783
Well it depends how you use them and how often. If you're going mountain climbing in them every day then they'd get scuffed every day. If you stay in the castle, with it's carpets and smooth stone floors, then they'll scuff much less often. Only scuffs require buffing, a normal polish of the metal and leather should do just fine, however often you want them to be their shiniest.
>He can see himself in the smooth platinum in his face.
No scratches at all. I can see my reflection they're so impeccable.
>>
File: bethsmithsanchez.jpg (56KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
bethsmithsanchez.jpg
56KB, 800x800px
>>8449929
>I'll play any character they want and let them dominate me

>>8451559
After much deliberation I have decided who I want you to play. Not tonight, take your time and watch the show so you can play her as well as your other avas.
>>
File: rose crown.jpg (93KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
rose crown.jpg
93KB, 1024x1024px
>>8451926
(((((I just find it hard to be positively mean. The only thing keeping me from feeling bad, crying, and leaving is that when I did my first dedicated scene here, I was reassured that he enjoyed my disposition and loved humiliation. But sometimes I just get very sad and have to be nice to the anon I'm cucking. Sorry.)))))

>>8451998
We do go for walks in the garden a lot...Do you think that will hurt them? There's lots of gravel in the path.
>She sets her feet down, rather hard, on his thighs.
You're going to make a great addition to the family around here. I'm sure all the others who work here will be glad to have such an artisan on staff.
>Belle clicks her heels. The clack reverberates for a few stories down.
And so will Adam! He forgets to wear shoes sometimes. Hopefully you can fit him well for some, his feet are much too large for any from a store.

>>8452448
>(not even dubs when "confirming" it's someone who got a repeating digit)
(Sorry, I don't know if it's really you. We just need one security check. Link to this post and yours with a cool double and I'll know it's you.)

(To the person who wanted a private scene with Muffet, an anon asked me to tell you you've been cucked by a cuck. I just received a copy of Undertale as a gift, and he begged me to mention how badly I'd humiliated him OOC.)
>>
File: scrnprnt.png (29KB, 212x120px) Image search: [Google]
scrnprnt.png
29KB, 212x120px
>>8452586
>>
>>8449929

She doesn't wear that stuff for you, she wears it for me. Just thought you should know.
>>
>>8452586
I'm not sure. We'll have to take a look after your next garden walk and see if they need a buff.
>He looks at her in her robe and boots resting on his thighs.
I'm sure I can make him something. I'd just need to get a measurement when he's available. If you like I can come down and do it now before your ball and they'll be the next pair I make.
>>
File: frilly.png (2MB, 800x1127px) Image search: [Google]
frilly.png
2MB, 800x1127px
>>8452635
(Close enough. Done deal.)
(I'll have her ready in a week or two.)

>>8452694
Oh, he has a pair for tonight. I was just talking about the possibilities, now that we have you here full-time.
>She smiled at the new addition.
Would you like to read with me? I'm really enjoying this one, especially the bits about killing God. Nietzche may be a bit ridiculous, but it can be compelling at times.
>>
>>8453019
(Take your time. Enjoy the show, and the comic if you want the extra credit points.)
>>
>>8453019
You don't have to get ready for the ball? I certainly wouldn't mind hearing about your book if you'd like to share it.
(Not sure what your plan there is, but I'll see where it's going if you had something.)
>>
File: see through.jpg (223KB, 673x936px) Image search: [Google]
see through.jpg
223KB, 673x936px
>>8453092
(I was just going to put my feet all over you while I read passages of Nietzche. Plenty of humiliation, both in the feet and the memey atheism. Or would you prefer me read some Stirner?)
(I was just trying to come up with a good reason to kick you, and reading wasn't a bad one. If you have a better idea I'm all ears.)

>>8453061
(I will. Should I be prepared to cuck the person most interested in her, or to be sleeping with (You), someone I'm not married to?)
>>
>>8453173
(It kinda ruins the illusion of the manly trips bull dominating the little singles cucks, but, be prepared to cuck her husband. It's great, she comes with her own canon cuckold.)
>>
File: admiring.jpg (54KB, 564x1001px) Image search: [Google]
admiring.jpg
54KB, 564x1001px
>>8453288
Dubs truly confirms it's you. Good day, sir.
Those numbers are swell.
>>
>>8453173
(Well, you mentioned a ball. Maybe she could go to the ball, and afterwards her and Adam for for a romantic moonlight walk, outside, and end up having sex in the garden, as one is wont to do on a romantic walk, and then she comes up to his room late, while he's sleeping on his bedroll on the floor, and wants her boots checked for the aforementioned scuffs. I think that has a lot of potential, since the cobbler, his clean pillow, and his bedroll will all be on the floor. Not to disparage your idea of course.)
>>
File: confuse.jpg (198KB, 1092x803px) Image search: [Google]
confuse.jpg
198KB, 1092x803px
>>8453387
(If you want to. That would require us to just kind of skip ahead past all of what I would call the good stuff and have me just trip on insignificant little you while trying to check my own shoes.)
>>
>>8453474
(I was thinking that...tripping part you so wonderfully described could be the start of a night of good stuff. But I will roll with whatever you have in mind.)
>Anon is on floor with her boots resting gently on his thighs, ready for whatever happens next.
>>
File: geek in the pink.jpg (116KB, 700x1018px) Image search: [Google]
geek in the pink.jpg
116KB, 700x1018px
>>8453516
On second thought, I will go and get ready for the ball. You can go to sleep, I doubt I'll need your help anymore tonight.
>She clacks her heels against the stone floor and stands.
I'll be leaving now. Lights out at 11PM.
>She walks out, bathrobe swishing behind her and heels banging on the floor.
>>
>>8453772
I have a bedtime?
>Anon was unaware this wold be part of the deal. But when she confirmed this was the case he immediately accept it. This was her castle, and he couldn't afford to upset his customer.
Yes, Princess. I'll be sure to stick to that.
>Anon left shortly after her to have dinner in the kitchen, then back to his workshop/bedroom.
There wasn't much floorspace now that the workshop was packed, but there was enough room for his bedroll. He laid down with his pillow and a blanket and fell asleep by 10:30.
>>
>>8451359
Since you like digits.
>>7777777
>>6666666
>>5555555
>>4444444
>>3333333
>>2222222
>>1111111
They don't look like anything here, but check out the link where they work.
https://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/8448294/
>>
File: smirk.jpg (167KB, 900x1253px) Image search: [Google]
smirk.jpg
167KB, 900x1253px
>>8453875
(how'd you like the singing people who are no longer cutlery lol)
>At 1AM, well past his bedtime, a crack of light shines through his door. A silhouette creeps in, trying to be quiet and failing.
Oh, I wish these shoes weren't so loud...I don't want to disturb my new helper.
>Belle looks around for the full-length mirror his room had come with.
Aha!
>The beauty, not thinking, rushes over to it. Each step of the platinum shoes is a gunshot.
AhhhH!
>Belle lands directly on the floor. She had tripped over the poor man on her way to the mirror.
Oh no! They're probably scuffed even more now...
>She begins to look at them in the moonlight from the window.
>>
>>8454104
(They seemed really eager to sing. I take it the castle doesn't get many guests. The choreography was great.)
>Anon was suddenly awoken by a boot to the stomach, followed by the wail of a falling princess. She landed on the floor next to him, and he immediately got up, looking at her in the moonlight.
Princess! Are you alright?
>He wasn't sure why she was here, but she was the paying customer, so the only thing that mattered at the moment was that she knew that he cared about her first. He helps her to her feet.
>>
File: many roses.jpg (151KB, 870x900px) Image search: [Google]
many roses.jpg
151KB, 870x900px
>>8454244
(I can already tell this will be a satisfying scene. Good double. I'll grant you one wish for it. One act you'd have me perform.)
>She brushed off her dress.
I--
>Belle looked embarrassed.
I was just coming to see if my shoes needed buffing. They got, uh, a little scuffed tonight.
>A sheepish grin.
I'm sorry to have woken you at such an hour, but now that I have, could you look at them? I think the scratches are pretty bad...
>>
>>8454412
(You're playing Eden now too? Sorry, super obscure Disney reference. It's hard to wish for something when you're already doing the things I like. I don't know of anything you were planning to leave out. I presume that both the cobbler and his bed will already be getting stepped on, and he'll hear about all the fun you had with Adam, whom you love deeply as opposed to the cobbler whose only value is cobbling. Your excellent out of character banter comes to mind, but you said you charge for non-ava humiliation and if you break that rule for me you'll have lots of boys bugging you for it, or trying to get dubs to "earn" it, which, honestly if you make 10 posts, odds are one of them will be dubs. Enough parenthetical rambling from me.)
>The cobbler gets some more light in the room (Candles, lanterns, whatever). He gestures to a crate.
Have a seat and I'll take a...
>He now gets a good look at what Belle was wearing.
...seat. Er...look.
>>
File: rococo.jpg (122KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
rococo.jpg
122KB, 400x550px
>>8454587
(You don't have to send it to my PayPal. I was gifted a copy of Undertale for my OOC services, for example. I'll do a lot of things if you open up that Bitcoin wallet of yours. Financial humiliation is profitable.)
>Belle is dressed in a frilly but not silly silver dress. The top covers her tastefully, not exposing any lewd part of her, but the bottom is slightly more scandalous. In order to show off the new boots, which come halfway up her thighs, the frilly skirt ends even higher than that.
I'll just, uh, sit over here, and you can look at them.
>The centerpiece of the night's outfit is the boots. Each of their buckles glistens in the moonlight as she holds them up to the cobbler.
Are...are they ruined? They took a pretty hard beating tonight...
>>
>>8454839
(I've not doubt it is, I just meant it would be rude for me to use my wish to try and get that. Do you accept Dogecoin?)
>Anon kneels to take a look, that's no longer clean, she's definitely been outside in them. There are marks, but it's not clear how serious they are.
A polish might be all they need. I can't tell if they need a buff til we've cleaned them up.
>Anon stands.
I'll go get some water.
>He says, perhaps unaware that he was implying a princess should wait for him to walk down several fights of stairs and back up just to retrieve some water.
>>
File: curled up with a good book.jpg (180KB, 600x887px) Image search: [Google]
curled up with a good book.jpg
180KB, 600x887px
>>8454945
(Well, it was mostly a metaphor. I can set up a wallet, though.)
Just pull the chain hanging in the hallway. That will send someone from the kitchen staff to check on us.
>She looks at him oddly.
You just need water? Why don't you just lick them clean or something? That could save us the time from the waitstaff.
>This time an almost expectant look.
Go on. I'm not judging you.
>>
>>8455102
(Dr. Mercy's patient here. Just inquiring if you'll be online at 11am your time tomorrow, as today, so I will run here for an appointment. Don't be afraid to say no of course, I can wait.)
>>
File: 1.jpg (538KB, 1200x1741px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
538KB, 1200x1741px
>>
File: dogen.png (110KB, 336x335px) Image search: [Google]
dogen.png
110KB, 336x335px
>>8455102
(It was just a hypothetical question for now. I just like mentioning dogecoin.)
Of course.
>The cobbler goes to the hallway and pulls the chain. Then he hears his customer's strange request. He doesn't know how long the waitstaff will be. It is the middle of the night, and the top floor hallway isn't exactly a high priority compared to the royal couple's chamber. He returns to Belle, leaving the door open.
I...um...didn't think a spit-shine would be proper for a princess.
>He says, ignoring the fact that she didn't say "shine," she said "lick." He's not sure how shell respond, but if she expects it of him, he'll have to do what he has to to keep his customer happy.
>>
File: 2.jpg (460KB, 1200x1741px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
460KB, 1200x1741px
>>8455212
>>
File: small smile.jpg (117KB, 850x1029px) Image search: [Google]
small smile.jpg
117KB, 850x1029px
>>8455138
(Examination of me tomorrow, I'm afraid. Probably not going to see much of me tomorrow. Tests, interviews, etc.)

>>8455217
(Well, I made a wallet. I'll humiliate your pocketbook anytime.)
I--I mean...if it's not proper...
>Belle looks glum.
But I don't want anyone knowing how badly I messed up these masterfully made shoes! Especially not Lumiere, and he works the night shift! If word gets out about Adam and me d-doing it in the rose garden...
>She shivers.
And Lumiere is such a gossip! Oh, I can't have everyone knowing. Quick, just lick my shoes clean. Before he comes up!
>>
>>8455304
MOMMY GIVE MILKY WILKYS
>>
>>8455304
(What are you majoring in?)
>>
>>8455304
(Is anonymous online domination taxable? Cause Congress did pass that thing today eliminating internet privacy, so...the IRS will know.)
>>
>>8455304
>His client was insisting. If he didn't want to lose the gig he had no choice. The cobbler knelt down and took her boot in his hand. He looked at the heel and platinum sole of the boot after their trip through the rose garden (you didn't specify how dirty it was, from just a little dusty, to caked with dirt and plant bits and sharp rose thorns, so I'll just leave it vague for now). He licked the bottom of the soles, the taste itself wasn't as bad as he expected, but he did feel a little embarrassed to be doing this at all. He rubbed any stubborn spots with his thumb and they came right off, then he gave each heel a quick slurp, the bottom of her boots here clean now.
It...
>He tries to speak normally, though he's slightly trembling and blushing a little from the experience.
It looks fine. The don't need to be buffed.
>>
>>8455304
(Don't worry, real life always comes first. We'll schedule for another day when we're both here. And good luck!)
>>
>>8455359
(That'll be one dollar, or one double. Personal info isn't free.)

>>8455388
(I don't intend on asking. For some reason I doubt the IRS will come after my adorable little fetishists. Nice double.)

>>8455493
Really? It looks like there are some bad scratches on the arches.
>She indicated the tiny clumps of dirt clinging to the inside of the heels.
I wouldn't want Adam seeing my shoes already so dirty. He might...eh, he might not want to do it again.
>She looks at him again.
Get them perfectly clean! I want to make sure there's nothing wrong.
>Similar lumps were all over her tall black boots up to the ankle.
I hate how much of the soil here is clay. Really makes things sticky.

>>8455567
(Here's a <3 for your troubles.)
>>
>>8455617
>The cobbler's lip quivered. He didn't know this would be part of the arrangement. But he'd done it once, he couldn't refuse now without risking upsetting his customer. He went back in and licked up the dirt on the sides of the boots, getting his tongue in the arch between the heel and sole, and then up over the toes along the top and sides to the ankles.
All this from a walk?
>He was so distracted he hadn't realized what "it" had meant.
They look...
>He gulps, his mouth getting dry from all the dirt.
...undamaged, Princess.
>>
>>8455212
>>8455220
Fapped to this one last night, good doujin.
>>
File: dddfcfcd6f593f8a960ec06d343ef1d3.jpg (144KB, 784x1014px) Image search: [Google]
dddfcfcd6f593f8a960ec06d343ef1d3.jpg
144KB, 784x1014px
Ami-chan will be here in 4 hours approximately.

Do you wanna tell her clueless boyfriend how you used her? Or did you already meet him and want to do it again in his face? Let me know!
>>
File: 1490882378237.jpg (203KB, 854x1255px) Image search: [Google]
1490882378237.jpg
203KB, 854x1255px
I'm going to marry Misty, wish me luck!
>>
File: tumblr_o2e1y894jP1qg53joo9_1280.jpg (340KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2e1y894jP1qg53joo9_1280.jpg
340KB, 1200x675px
>>8448321
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (2MB, 2893x4092px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
2MB, 2893x4092px
>>8458144
We must be on the same wavelength, because I was about to make a post about something like that.

Let's play a new game.

Cucks: Post your waifu. You'll be away for a little while, but surely, even if you have your suspicions, she couldn't get up to much trouble in just a few hours... right? After you do, leave the thread, and include how long you'll be gone in your post.

Bulls: Have some fun with his waifu while he's not around. Only restrictions are you should make sure she's in a decent state for her next stud to fuck her, and try to limit your RP to one post, except if you all want to gangbang her. Give her cuckold a nice surprise when they're reunited.
>>
File: 005x.jpg (795KB, 1841x1337px) Image search: [Google]
005x.jpg
795KB, 1841x1337px
>>8459643
I meant I was going to play her, but it's a nice idea. Especially since I'm in EU so I'm sleeping when most of the action takes place.
>>
>>8458997
Your going to marry her Anon? Thats great news! How long have you known her? whats she like? I've gotta say though, nice one man! I mean her hair looks like the most amazing shade of ginger
>>
>>8459818
Of course, you don't have to, my bad. I was looking to play with Ami some other time anyway. She's definitely the hottest out of all her slutty friends.
>>
File: 012x.jpg (725KB, 1270x1498px) Image search: [Google]
012x.jpg
725KB, 1270x1498px
>>8459897
Well my girl is surely hot! And she's very smart too, a real gem!
If you have time now, ill be on for another 4 hours.
>>
>>8459967
Nah, sorry to leave you hanging but I can't right this second. But I have a feeling you'll be here next time, so it's no big deal haha. Maybe you'll find another bull before you go.
>>
File: 60a0817c0673f9bdfd1621ce158b30e8.jpg (175KB, 720x1024px) Image search: [Google]
60a0817c0673f9bdfd1621ce158b30e8.jpg
175KB, 720x1024px
>>8460457
Don't worry man! And thanks for the idea >>8459643, I'll be sure to leave Ami-chan in good hands later
>>
File: f44179f1fd10cc69435b661e4b44bdde.png (211KB, 514x1010px) Image search: [Google]
f44179f1fd10cc69435b661e4b44bdde.png
211KB, 514x1010px
>>8459643
Hey everyone! I have to go out shopping for my beautiful waifu, she said she wanted some time alone anyway...
I'll be gone for about 2 hours~ or so? would any of you be able to visit her and see if she's ok while im gone? Thanks!
We both live at the Carousel Boutique in town, (shes a seamstress)
Thanks!
>>
File: png.png (103KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
png.png
103KB, 630x630px
>>8461718
>>8461727
>anthro
>>
File: sigh.jpg (6KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
6KB, 320x180px
>>8461853
>singles
>>
>>8461718
Heh.. whoa, she's pretty thicc isnt she?
>>
File: Lynne cat hands.jpg (89KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lynne cat hands.jpg
89KB, 450x600px
Lynanon you silly, be around tonight please.
>>
>>8462087
Yes she is. I love her.
>>
>>8462791
So tell me.. why'd you post a picture of her if you love her...especially one so... well.. like that?
>>
Holy fucking shit this place actually exists? what the hell do you guys even do here?
>>
>>8463053
Mostly lurk.
>>
>>8463091
Lurk? for what? what new things are you even gunna find out here?
>>
>>8461727
Hey man, I've got to tell you I did not expect to find such a beautiful girl when I got there. She was wearing this tiny little negligee thing when I got there. She was so bright red in the face when I opened the door and got a look at her, I guess she was waiting for you?

Either way the moment I laid eyes on her I could barely help myself, and neither could she once she saw the size of my cock.
>>
>>8463105
Th thread exists for RPing cuckold scenarios.
>>
>>8463105
I mean I'll find out who's interested in playing with me in an hour or two
And the message will still be pretty close to the bottom of the thread so I can easily track replies.
>>
>>8463175
How's your test go?
>>
>>8463171
Cuckold scenarios with waifu's? well that sounds a lil.. well, dumb... who'd be dumb enough to share their waifu here?
>>
>>8463201
hahaha you'd be surprised. From the way you write it makes it sound like you have a waifu, do you?
>>
>>8463201
If it's not your think you can enjoy other threads. The fact that you'd post here at all likely means you secretly want to cuck or be cucked. Since if you were a real man who wanted to cuck betas you'd just be direct, it leads me to believe you're a little beta cuck yourself who's trying to entice someone to make you tell us your waifu and then fuck her in front of you and make you clean up the cum.
>>
>>8463211
Hmmm well.. find, i'll humor you because im curious, of course I have a waifu, pretty much everyone does.
>>
>>8463229
And I bet your waifu loves to be fucked just as much as any other waifu right? She'd probably love it here ;) Im just kidding, dont you worry. Who is she by the way?
>>
File: 1465179003244.png (357KB, 432x638px) Image search: [Google]
1465179003244.png
357KB, 432x638px
>>8463257
Haha.. yeah well she can get pretty kinky, but thats true for ALL waifu's, shes Asuka Langley Sohryu by the way...
>>
>>8463295
Damn she looks tasty! I wouldnt mind seeing her out of that suit. What was that you said abouut her being kinky?
>>
File: 294376-asuka-langley-soryu-anime.jpg (460KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
294376-asuka-langley-soryu-anime.jpg
460KB, 2560x1600px
>>8463311
Haa haa, funny :/ well she uses it for work, and shes with me man. Well shes pretty out going, ready to try new things you know? and pretty demanding.
>>
>>8463345
Oh ill bet she's pretty demanding. A woman like that needs a man who can keep up with her. you ever have problems keeping up with her?
>>
>>8463364
Of course not! We've had more trouble thinking what to buy for shopping than that, I can keep up with her, even if she does get pretty taxing
>>
>>8463194
As well as I expected it to. About to do a job interview. I'll probably be completely free around 1900-2000 CST.
>>
>>8463400
hahaha sure you can. Got to tell you, if she were my girl, Id be the one taxing her. She wouldnt get a moments rest, just my big fat cock jackhammering her pussy until it breaks
>>
>>8463416
Job interview tips.
http://imgur.com/gallery/oY7Wu
What might you be doing if you nail it?
>>
File: 1436395720607.jpg (278KB, 1419x1818px) Image search: [Google]
1436395720607.jpg
278KB, 1419x1818px
>>8463464
Hey! Thats my waifu you're talking about, what the fuck man?? Well for me and her its the other way around, shes more like that to me! stop being so lewd!
>>
>>8463522
Awww does she dominate you? Thats so cute! If it were me, id dominate her, until she was my obedient little fuck puppy
>>
File: 1553.jpg (32KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1553.jpg
32KB, 225x350px
>>8463551
Shut up! we (try to) take turns doing it to each other, but she usually always comes out on top because of her training at work... I doubt you'd be able to keep her under control anyway, shes fiestier than a wolf
>>
>>8461727
> Me and my wife are strolling around the city when we see the Carousel Boutique, and she drags me in. The beautiful shop owner greets us, asking if we need help.
>"I'll just look around for now" my wife says, and I can see the naughty glint in her eyes as she stares at Rarity's magnificent form. She's up to something!
>She goes straight to the lingerie section, and chooses two outfits, a pink one and a grey/white one. "Can I try them on?" She asks. The seamstress points where the fitting rooms are.
>There, she tries both on as she explains her idea to me. After a while she comes out in the pink outfits, holding the grey one, and goes to Rarity.
>"I wanna buy one of these two. I've tried them on both but my hubby can't decide, he says he needs to see them both together, not one at a time. So, since you seem to have the same measurements as me, can I ask you... To try this on and model for my hubby with me?"
>It takes a bit of convincing but finally the shop owner comes out of the fitting room in the grey outfit. "You look... Incredible" both me and my wife says, her licking lips, approaching the hot unicorn and running her hands on her soft flesh.
>Rarity resists at first but soon gives in to my wife's caresses, and they start making out in front of me. A big erection grows in my pants, making an obvious bulge that hits the seamstress's eyes.
>"Hehe, I'm such a lucky girl, having such a wonderful husband. You seem to like him, miss... Do you wanna see what he's packing? Come on, show her!"
>The last of Rarity's hesitancy falls when I pull my pants down, huge doing bouncing in the air. "Ooooh" she can only say as my wife, gently but for my, brings her down to her knees in front of me.
>My wicked lady kneels next to her and starts sucking me, soon joined by the gorgeous shop owner. It's not easy to resist a double blowjob by two curvy ladies in lingerie, but I have a job to do!
>>
I think I want to give this a shot.
>>
>>8463615
Always good to see fresh meat!
Cuck or bull?
>>
>>8463594
hahaha maybe ill give her a strapon or something so she can really dominate you! Or maybe ill just breed the little bitch. I know that all it will take is for me to pound her little fuckbox with my big fat 8" cock, and pull her hair and call her a slut, for her to be mine.
>>
>>8463638
Definitely a bull.

It's like taking something from someone and stealing it. Making them suffer is kind of a turn on.

Is something wrong with me?
>>
>>8463608
>human
>>
File: 1481148928198.jpg (180KB, 800x633px) Image search: [Google]
1481148928198.jpg
180KB, 800x633px
>>8463679
A.. a strap on!? ew what the fuck man! she doesnt even...
>I fall silent as I remember she's suggested getting one before, and as you keep talking, my mind goes blank from you mentioning your 8" cock
>>
>>8463732
Aww whats the matter baby dick? Your mind gone blank from the thought of my big fat cock penetrating your pretty little girl?

> I lean in close, my hot breath on your face

Well guess what bitch. Shes my girl now
>>
>>8463161
I..I just got back.. you cant be serious, you have to be lying! theres no way she would just open the door in something slutty or.. or something like lingerie...

>>8463608
>My ears start ringing like a grenade has gone off near me, my mind filling with pictures and ideas of how that went through, her being so reluctant to try on the lingerie, and then obediantly falling to her knees, her mind begging to see your cock.
T..theres no way.. thats.. thats not my Rarity...
>I swallow hard and I begin to realise that my Rarity would surely be easily coerced to do something like that....
>>
>>8463713
Yes.
>>
>>8463608
>Wifey is the first to bend over, offering her ass for me to take from behind without even taking the outfit off. The seamstress sits on the floor in front of her so she can get her pussy licked while I pound away at my woman.
>Then they exchange places, and wifey sits on Rarity's face as I fuck her missionary, using the beautiful unicorn's face and mouth and her thugs boobs for leverage to grind on her.
>At this point both girls have come a few times, and I'm getting there too. So they both kneel next to me like at the start, working my cock and balls and each other's pussy, making me shoot a huge load all over their faces.
>In the aftermath, they make out passionately with my cum sloshing between their mouths, the sight making me hard again and in need of another blowjob. After I dump my second one we dress up and prepare to leave, all three of us happily sated.
>"So which one do you choose, pink or grey?" Rarity asks before we leave.
>"Both!" me and my wife answer in unison.

>>8463788
(Didn't specify I was going to continue, sorry)
>>
>>8463819
(No problem man, Great writing by the way!)
>>
>>8463819
*huge boobs
(Fucking auto correct)

>>8463840
(Thanks! Your picture got me pretty inspired)
>>
>>8463776
>My mind seems completely empty, as you finish your last sylable, my head jerks to look at you, my eyes full of a mixture of fear, and resentment
Wha..what?? N..no she isnt.. she.. she's mine!
>I say, my voice cracking a little
>>
>>8463865
(I can tell, Im a little tied up right now, but if you ever want to cuck someone, post that picture, and if im around ill reply sharpish)
>>
>>8463866
>I smile a little, a knowing look passes over me as I stare into those cold fearful eyes. I reach down and undo my pants, revealing my big fat cock to you.

"Now tell me, KEK, do you think shell still be yours after I impale her on my dick?"
>>
>>8463713
Well, the way bulls usually operate is waiting for some dumb cuck to come along, post their waifu, and tempt fate.
It's your job to steal them away, which is usually pretty easy, most people leave their waifus really desperate~
>>
>>8463900
>I tilt my head downwards and I glare down at your thick cock, its definatly thicker and longer than mine, although I cant tell by how much.
Y...yeah... she.. she'll always love me.. we're even thinking of... getting married soon.. of course she'll love me..
>>
>>8463812
You're probably right.
>>
>>8463963
> I pull you up to me and strip you of your pants. that tiny, miniscule pathetic little clit hanging there makes me sick. I push it towards mine just so you can see how worthless you are compared to me.

"She'd be so much better off if you just left her. I'd take care of her, I'd probably pump her full of babies after a week"
>>
File: ae17cae0c6de45bb06461c48442a5dc4.jpg (130KB, 666x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ae17cae0c6de45bb06461c48442a5dc4.jpg
130KB, 666x1000px
(I'll play this >>8459643 too)

Damn, this is supposed to be my day off but I got called at work and I can't refuse. Right the day I was going to go with Ami-chan and her friends on the beach!

Oh well, they're big girls, they can handle themselves. I mean, what could happen to 5 hot young girls going to the beach? I trust her, I'm sure she'll do just fine without me.

In about seven hours, when the shift ends, I'll be there to pick them up. I'm dying to see my girl wearing that sexy bikini I bought her!
>>
>>8464009
>I look down at our cocks and I slowly blush, your huge size apparant compaired to mine

B..but... no.. No! Im not leaving her! shes my waifu! Im staying with her no matter what! so what if you have.. have a bigger dick than me!
>>
>>8463891
(I'm actually more of a cuck than a bull, this >>8464017 is me, I've been using my Ami-chan here lately. But I'd surely love to play with your waifu again. And you feel free to use mine. See you soon!)
>>
>>8464054
"Call her right now. I want her to be the one who decides. Besides, itll mean you get to watch her actually cum for once. Be honest when was the last time youve ever made her cum with that tiny thing? Ever?"
>>
So... I'm this newfag, >>8463713
Is there anything I should know before immersing myself? Like rules and etc...

>>8463937
And Just grab whoever? And be descriptive as I fuck them?
>>
File: sympathy.jpg (188KB, 900x1396px) Image search: [Google]
sympathy.jpg
188KB, 900x1396px
>>8464120
This place is pretty laid-back. If you fuck up, everyone will just roll with it.

>>8463509
I would say dream job, but it's not well-paid. So, fun job? Job I will like?
>>
File: WIwHKA.jpg (579KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
WIwHKA.jpg
579KB, 2880x1800px
>>8464084
U..umm.. I umm..
>I rack my brains thinking and I remember all of the times she's orgasmed, albeit over the top, but they must be real!
T..tons of times! you.. you wouldnt believe how many times I've made her cum!
>I say defensivly as I take out my phone, texting her to see if shes home

>>8464120
Yes, wait for a cuck to appear like me though :^) follow my reply chain, and take note of >>8448368
>>
>>8464153
>dream job
I thought anonymous RP domme was your dream job.
>>
>>8464017
(I just hope this is not already 404'd when I'm back, making me miss eventual replies)

>>8464153
(Hey Doc! Just to say that your patient won't probably be there tomorrow. Good luck for the interview)
>>
>>8464199
>>8464211
(We both got her dubs!)
>>
>>8464228
I got dubs too!
>>8464155
>>
File: ass.jpg (576KB, 1118x1636px) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
576KB, 1118x1636px
>>8464199
There's no money in it if I'm completely anonymous! Silly boy. Good double, though. (The condescension was for the dubs. No wishes today.)

>>8464211
Aw, how sad. Disappointing that you have such a different schedule. But, cucks can't really change anything about their lives. Nice digits.
(the Gospel of Bateman made me do it. Sorry not sorry.)

>>8464155
I'd take this one's waifu. He seems so easily malleable.
(Also, establish OOC whether the waifu will be played by the cuck, or if the scene is in reference to previous sex acts you have performed on his waifu. Just so everyone is on the same page.)

Polling the thread, what headspace should I get into? What character do you all want?
>>
>>8464441
G I G A N T I C

C U C C

: ^ )
>>
>>8464441
You got a Steam game while being Anonymous didn't you?
But you're right, since video chat and phone domination are available, it's hard to make money doing anything less. It's nice that you're just in it fo the fun of it though.
>>
>>8464153
Gotcha, thanks for the heads up. So is Mercy your waifu or you're just posting her? Cause I have thing for that fat Swiss ass of hers.

>>8464155
Cool, thanks mate!
>>
File: 1490789988520.jpg (225KB, 1152x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1490789988520.jpg
225KB, 1152x1440px
>>8464017
(Hey there anon, hopefully this'll make up for not being around when you were here to play. I'd still like to do a normal session sometime.)

"Big girls," that's for sure. Ami and her friends' beach bodies were practically popping out of their skimpy bikinis. A group of hot girls like that can be intimidating for guys, but that just meant they were starved for real attention when I came over.

It was obvious what I was after, and they didn't play coy. Soon the questions started being thrown around: whose ass did I like the best, whose tits, who had the cutest face. It was tough competition, but Ami came out the victor. So of course they all started giggling and threw her on me like a prize. Ami didn't mind when I started making out with her, and she and her friends even egged me on when I slipped my hands under her blue bikini and started playing with her tits and groping her ass. Like I said, when you're with a crowd of hot girls, you can get away with a lot on a public beach.

They were all a big help. Fishing my cock out of my trunks, running their fingers all over me, dangling their tits in my face; they're a great team. Though Ami was never the only girl sucking my cock or giving me a titfuck, she was the most enthusiastic. Even if they all helped, they insisted, my cum was just for Ami. I had to comply and blow my load all over her juicy, warm tits. After that she laid down in the sand and spread her legs for me, tugging that little bikini to the side. I jumped into her tight pussy without any hesitation. So fucking warm, and not just from the hot sun. We must've rolled in the sand for at least an hour, pumping, moaning, sweating. Even with her clinging to me, there was plenty of room for her friends to give me some extra pleasure.

1/2
>>
>>8464441
I vote that you watch some Rick & Morty to prepare your new character.
>>
File: 1490807938418.jpg (305KB, 800x1119px) Image search: [Google]
1490807938418.jpg
305KB, 800x1119px
>>8464615
I'll tell you one thing, that bikini's definitely waterproof! Her pretty little pussy took enough loads she would've been dripping more than if she had stepped out of the ocean. Her friends begged that we all exchange numbers, and now me and Ami are real good friends.

>You notice that Ami had some really strange patterns in her tan, like she just left gobs of sunscreen on her skin instead of rubbing it in. What a silly girl.

2/2
>>
File: clipboard serious.jpg (55KB, 600x782px) Image search: [Google]
clipboard serious.jpg
55KB, 600x782px
>>8464540
>I shrug.
I suppose so. And I would do stuff over video chat if all of you existing weren't so gross to me to think about. I try to depersonalize all of this. Forget that there are weird people on the other side of the screen.

>>8464610
I play Mercy. People like getting dominated. You would have to find me a husband to cuck if you want that ass. Around 2000 CST I'll be here.

>>8464629
Someone doesn't forget. I'm working on it, Mr. Bateman.
>>
>>8464693
But...you're a weird person on the other side of my screen.
>>
File: shhhhh.jpg (72KB, 564x794px) Image search: [Google]
shhhhh.jpg
72KB, 564x794px
>>8464706
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>8464693
I don't want to discourage you playing with us, I love your work, but for your mental health, if you can't handle creepy weirdos, this might not be the best place for you.
>>
>>8464770
>>8464693
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQpZBhHvzbg

DANGER! DANGER! DANGER! DANGER! DANGER! DANGER! DANGER! DANGER! DANGER! DANGER! DANGER! DANGER!
>>
>>8464693
Oh okay. Thanks for explaining to me.

Is there ever a reference where a bull runs into a husband and a waifu, he demoralizes the cuck in front of him and fucks his wife right then and there?
>>
Hey everyone! My fiance is called Bethany, she's quite an adventurous cat! we've been together for about 4 years, and I proposed to her last month. what do you guys think of her? I guess you could rate her? thats what this boards for right?
>>
>>8465129
(Alright, giving this a shot)

Bethany huh? She seems like a sweetheart. Little on the chubby side but I guess that's fine if you're into that kind of thing.

I'd definitely like to meet her. Care to introduce us to each other?
>>
File: 504aa9ef0899e0c7e0b3a61ea404c4a7.jpg (750KB, 3000x1934px) Image search: [Google]
504aa9ef0899e0c7e0b3a61ea404c4a7.jpg
750KB, 3000x1934px
>>8459643
I'll only be gone for 12 hours or so and she's a strong willed girl who loves me very much, I'm sure nothing will happen.
>>
>>8465182
(e621, Jay_Naylor, character is Bethany, it'll give you some pointers on her.)

Hmm I guess so, although Im pretty protective of her... i've heard a lot of things about her from when we werent together. I guess I could call her and see if shes home? or would you want us to go out shopping together? I still have a few chores to do..
>>
>>8465222
Oh I could totally see why you're protective of her. A girl like that looks like she knows how to please a man.
>He said with a smile
So you're here chilling in a bar while you've got chores to do? Bro, come on, what kind of lazy fiance are you?
>He finished his last shot of gin
Tell you what brother. Let me buy you a beer and you hurry up and finish the errands you got to do. If only you guys lived close by that I could meet you at your house.

Maybe we can meet up for dinner? That way I can know more about the both of you and your relationship. What do you say?
>>
>>8465346
>I nod quickly and I chuckle slightly, I turn back to my glass and I slowly turn it in my hands
She really does heh, honestly she's quite an amazing woman... and well, I guess I got a little tired and needed a bit to drink, fuck you wont believe the amount of shit I had to deal with at the laundrymats
>I look back up to you and I smile slowly, I shrug and nod
Sure! I dont see why not, Ill finish that drink, give you our address, and we'll meet you there yeah?
>>
>>8465386
>With a devilish smile, he grinned
Good, don't you ever forget that. Remember the ones that love you. You love them for a reason.

Hey bartender, can you get us three shots of Absinthe?
>He asked with a wink.
You're a good man, my new friend. Let me share a drink with you and have a toast to you and your future wife. And since you've been working, take two. I'm a lightweight in comparison.
>He down his shot in a blink of an eye and let out a sour exhale.
Well I'm off to meet the misses. Let me cover your tab. Help yourself to as much as you want.
>He nodded at the bartender and placed $120 on the counter. Signaling him that it's all his.
Be sure to tell the wife I'm on my way. Hate for her to think I was someone weird...
>>
File: 8a331bcfd35ee15ebabb41aff94fb243.jpg (187KB, 1280x712px) Image search: [Google]
8a331bcfd35ee15ebabb41aff94fb243.jpg
187KB, 1280x712px
>>8465527
Yeah heh.. I wont
>I look back down at my glass and I lift it up, taking a gulp. I struggle to keep the mix of vodka and coke down, shuddering at its taste
"Ab-sin-fff?"
>I repeat, obviously not knowing what it is, I watch you take yours and without hesitation, I down the other two, my eyes suddenly widening midway through the second, I splutter and cough a little and return to my vodka and coke to wash the sharp hit of the alcohol down.
Ffff....fucckkk me man that shit kicks hard!
>I say midway through coughing again, I open my eyes to the sight of the $120, turning my head back up to look at you
O..ok man, ill tell her, Ill see you at 6 yeah?
>I wipe my mouth and I quickly scribbe down my address for you
C..catch you later!
>I quickly pocket the remainder of the cash after paying and I leave, stumbling as I exit the bar, the alcohol taking an effect on me already
>>
>>8465611
Ya... Absinthe sucks. But it's the perfect thing to take away the pain. Good luck getting the taste of licorice out of your mouth. Gonna be there for a while. I gotta admit, never imagine someone with your size would take two shots like a champ.

Peace...
>He walked out mapping out the cuck's address. Not to far from here. But better utilize all the time her had so he figured he'd drive instead of taking a cap.

(The money on the counter was for both your tab and mine, and the left over was a tip. You straight up stole from the bartender. lmao.

So how does it transition from here?)
>>
File: 8dbec795d77fa8092999f64b19a35791.jpg (375KB, 825x1275px) Image search: [Google]
8dbec795d77fa8092999f64b19a35791.jpg
375KB, 825x1275px
>>8465790
(Oh shit, I miss read it. Oh well at least my character is $120 richer I guess

Hmmm, we'll say its about 5:30pm or so in the rp)

>As you make your way to my house, you get a text on your phone
>"Heyy pal, Beth just got bak, and i've been cookin a meal for us, u comin round still? I told her about you so its alll goodd, come round any time!"
>The obvious spelling mistakes show that the Absinthe is still in effect
>>
>>8465917
(lmao! It's cool. i'm a regular there. You're gonna need the money for booze after I fuck your ex-fiance.

So does another anon play as Beth or is it just you?)
>He receives the text and responds instantly
>"Cool man, on my way. Didn't know you were home already. Are you still good? You drank a lot? Need me to bring anything? I'll bring some more Absinthe just for ya, lol."
Fuck ya, hook line and sinker. Got this shit.
>He mumbled to himself as he pulled up. He picked up some alcohol and some smokes at the local liquor shop. He walked up the door and knocked 3 times to hear if anyone was home.
>>
File: e8338a43e66dcb6f50fd82fd2989ce33.jpg (353KB, 720x1007px) Image search: [Google]
e8338a43e66dcb6f50fd82fd2989ce33.jpg
353KB, 720x1007px
>>8465202
>An e-mail notification awaits.
>"Damn, do you have to record this?" Kongou says, face beet red.
Yeah. It's just for me. I really want to remember this. I promise I won't show it to the admiral if you just do it.
>"Jesus, fine!" she yells. As she whips her head away, the camera pans down, showing one of her hands reaching out to the man holding it, stroking his engorged cock that emerged from his pants.
Yeah... Good job. You're doing so well Kongou, I love it.
>"Shut up..."
Get on your knees, okay?
>"Go to hell!"
And show me your tits. Or I'll show the admiral.
>"Rrrggh!" She growls, but obeys, getting down on the floor, clumsy in her anger, and shifting her kimono around until cleavage becomes fully-exposed breasts.
Good girl. I love your rack. Bounce 'em around for me.
>Kongou started stroking faster, inadvertently giving him the show he wanted. Suddenly he walked toward her, and the organ held in her hand was soon entering her mouth. "What the mmmph!" Her eyes widened, and she began glancing from his cock to the camera. He wasn't moving his hips. It was evident why when he pulled his rod away from her lips, leaving threads of semen connecting him and her like a chain. She swallowed.
>"Bastard... Who do you think you are...! You done now!?"

1/2
>>
File: 72b696b8c51031b86ab9d2b9ed3e5df3.jpg (988KB, 1158x1582px) Image search: [Google]
72b696b8c51031b86ab9d2b9ed3e5df3.jpg
988KB, 1158x1582px
>>8466208
Now that you mention it...
>The camera drops in height. Once it's about three feet off the floor, it pans down to the man's cock, still erect, then back to Kongou.
You're going to ride me.
>"Like hell I am!"
Fine. Then I'll be sharing what you just did with the admiral.
>"Hrk! Okay, okay!" Kongou quickly crawls over to the man on all fours. She sits in front of him for a moment, seemingly thinking, before she deftly removed the rest of her kimono. The man immediately palmed one of her breasts and played with it as she positioned herself above his lap. Her hands rose and straddled the view of the camera as she lowered her hips down, sighing as he entered her.
Fuck, you're so tight, Kongou. This is... great.
>She glared up at him. "Just shut up and let me fuck you. Bastard." As she finished speaking, her lips parted, and another little sigh escaped when she started moving up and down.
As you wish, little lady.
>The video went on for a while, showing the man occupying himself with stroking Kongou's tits, neck, and face, while she hammered her hips into him. But in one quick movement, her chest closed the distance, and sounds could be heard coming from her up above. "Mmmph! Mmm..." A pop and a gasp followed.
Good girl. You really swallowed it all.
>"Couldn't stand the taste..." Whack! His hand cracked against her ass.
Faster!
>"Y... yes! Ah..." Her face, which had lost some of its color, regained it at his command. "Mmm... Mmm... Ah, fuck!" Kongou's face squirms and contorts, though it betrays delight as her body flushes and shivers.
Keep going, I want to cum too. Yes... Ah... Yeah, mmm... Ah!
>She stares down at her crotch, and soon so does the lens, capturing him pulsing inside her pussy. "Oh..." she moans. After about a minute spent capturing his creampie, Kongou can be heard again. "This... when do I have to do it again?"
Next time the admiral's gone.
>The video ends.
>>
File: 57f8a3fc4b41b3ffa16a43d422e9bcbb.jpg (320KB, 810x1125px) Image search: [Google]
57f8a3fc4b41b3ffa16a43d422e9bcbb.jpg
320KB, 810x1125px
>>8466126
(Im alright with playing Beth, if you want to do a little thats fine too. Although if anyone wants to step up to play Beth then im alright with that, I know >>8464693 likes playing dominant waifu's though)
(Not sure if you've ever rp'd with furry characters, but got any preference for species? Beths obviously a cat, but things like > more predator like species = bigger dicks = easier to cuck lesser species ect)

>"Im alright man, sure if you want hah we can have a drink mabyey yaeh? Im down for that man!"
>I keep cooking the meal, getting ready to plate it up for us three.

>After several seconds of waiting, the door swings open, your faced with Beth (wearing pretty much everything in the pic, but with black denim shorts, and no leash
>"Ohhh hello? So you must be this... friend... i've been hearing about for the last hour?" She says in a slow dreary tone
>>
>>8466244
(Go for it, I'm not great at playing to characters at once. I'd be down if >>8464693 want's to jump in too. I've actually never RP'd with a furry before. I've dabbed here and there in ERP threads and on discord, but I'm always open to new stuff. And okay, I'll just follow your lead on that. This is my first session here in this type of RPing so I'm just going with the flow. Hope I'm doing alright)

>As the door swung open, he was instantly taken by her appearance. Her aura was strong with lust and desire, he felt it on the back of his neck.
Ya, that's me. Damn, your fiance was spot on. He was accurate when he said you were beautiful.
>He complimented her as he admired her body. Her wide hips and large bust especially made its effort to be noticed by what she was wearing.
Nice necklace, very... how do you say, "exotic"...
>He said while wearing a skin tight black hoodie with jeans. You could clearly see his firm body under his clothes.
Mind if I come in?
>>
File: beckoning.png (2MB, 1754x2481px) Image search: [Google]
beckoning.png
2MB, 1754x2481px
>>8466244
>>8466429
(Your exceptional quantities of dubs and trips makes me want to jump in and help you out, but I don't have a folder and I don't know the character. And I don't usually play characters until I know them inside and out. Sorry.)
(Also, I'm not much into fur.)
(And just to give the new person a grounding, usually the cuck plays his own waifu. It increases their pleasure exponentially, since they're basically cucking themselves.)

First poster to reply to this post with either repeating or sequential digits gets a 90 minute scene of their choice with Belle, Rapunzel, Mercy, or Luna.
Alternatively, if my cobbler is around, we can keep working on what we had. I fell asleep last night, sorry about that.
>>
>>8466495
God damn... That Mercy is such a fucking tease...

(Thanks for the tip. Appreciate it)
>>
>>8466495
(As a cuck, personally, I don't like having to play the waifu. It feels like I'm not being cucked whether I like it or not, because I could RP my waifu as rejecting the bull and staying loyal. I don't know, maybe that's just me.)
>>
>>8466429
(No problem man, its very similar to normal roleplays, the differences can vary depending on the person, but I find Jay Naylors depiction of furrys to be the sweetspot, he also does a fuckton of NTR furry comics. your doing perfectly fine :) >>8466495
Holy shit, first time I've had so many digets. Im not overly into it either, but if you fancy giving it a shot, as I said earlier, Jay Naylor fits nicely on a blurred line.

>>8466429
>She slowly smiles and holds the door open a little wider, stepping aside for you to enter, the smell of roast chicken suddenly hitting you from the kitchen. "Huh? heh thanks, come on in, hes almost done clattering around making us dinner, I dont know what you did to him.."
>"You like my choker? Thanks~ its a little gift he bought me... I wear it mostly in the house so.. I forgot to take it off"
>>
>>8466589
I feel the same way, and im usually 75% cuck, 25% bull. its down to personal preference.
>>
anyone got the leaked episode?
>>
File: chibi.png (715KB, 927x843px) Image search: [Google]
chibi.png
715KB, 927x843px
>>8466589
(Looks like you don't have to play a waifu; I'll do it for you. Since you're a cuck, one off the double is the best I can hope for. Want to play?)
>>
>>8466597
>He could smell the aroma of dinner being made and was instantly hungry.
Smells like your boytoy can cook. I'm guessing you're the person I go to desert for. And the choker looks good on you, brings out your eyes and personality. I'd say keep it on...
>He said with a flirtatious smile.
And I did nothing to him. We happen to run into each other at small hole in the wall place for food. Speaking of substance, here I brought some inspirational beverages.
>He handed her the bottle of Absinthe
Also you have a beautiful house! Did you design it or did your man do it? Freaking love how there's flowers everywhere. Is the rest of the house this pretty?
>>
>>8466655
Of what?

>>8466700
I do. You're always so nice, offering to play who we want and indulge our fetishes. Is there any mood of yours I can cater to? If what you get off on is indulging my fetishes, then I'll roll with that, but I wanted to make the offer.
>>
Bulls, prove you are real men who can keep their women in their place and post your waifu.
>>
File: apprehensive.jpg (127KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
apprehensive.jpg
127KB, 900x1165px
>>8466735
I'll find a way to work my own pleasure into it, don't you worry. I'm just indulging you for being so, so close to the tantalizing repeating digits. It's the best you'll ever do.
(But seriously, I just have fun when my anon has fun. Pick whatever you want.)
>>
File: 4f7b7928c1ef5fc1674065ee46c6a399.jpg (215KB, 645x1091px) Image search: [Google]
4f7b7928c1ef5fc1674065ee46c6a399.jpg
215KB, 645x1091px
>>8466727
>She keeps the smile up and giggles a little as you say 'boytoy', her eyes playfully looking back up at you, the remark about the dessert catching her off guard, but the blow being softened with the compliment
>"Hah~ well.. umm" a light blush forms on her cheeks "I like wearing it anyway... and I didnt know there was any dessert tonight?~"
>she walks you into the dining room and takes the absinthe from your hands, she places it onto the table after carefully looking at the lable, then looks back to you
>"Ohh umm he designed it, he has a buddy who trained as an architect, Its pretty amazing how he managed to sweet talk him into 'sharing' some of his wealth with us, I gotta say~ although Im chief designer~ I love orchids, so I want as many as I can put around~"
>>
>>8466821
(I was the cobbler, so I'd like to continue that scene, if you were enjoying it. We can pick up where we left off, or skip ahead in time. Whatever you like.)
>>
File: spread.jpg (248KB, 1150x750px) Image search: [Google]
spread.jpg
248KB, 1150x750px
>>8466897
(My posts may be a bit delayed, since I ran through much of my folder last night and this is the same thread. But your digits, your choice. Write us up something.)
>>
>>8466847
Ya... you guys definitely have solid beauty here in this house. I should hit you guys up if I ever plan to redo my place.

I do kid about the dessert thing though. You're sweet enough as it is when it comes to letting a stranger into your home.
>He leans in closer to the flowers and admires they're color
Mind giving me a private tour of your castle Ms. Bethany?
>He said with a smile
>>
>>8455617
>The cobbler's lip quivered. He didn't know this would be part of the arrangement. But he'd done it once, he couldn't refuse now without risking upsetting his customer. He went back in and licked up the dirt on the sides of the boots, getting his tongue in the arch between the heel and sole, and then up over the toes along the top and sides to the ankles.
All this from a walk?
>He was so distracted he hadn't realized what "it" had meant.
They look...
>He gulps, his mouth getting dry from all the dirt.
...undamaged, Princess.
>>
File: 9868fd8127890adfeaecf213c191c234.jpg (171KB, 1023x555px) Image search: [Google]
9868fd8127890adfeaecf213c191c234.jpg
171KB, 1023x555px
>>8466952
>"Thanks again, I think I still have his number, but he's usually employed abroad now so he's tricky to get ahold of" she fiddles a little with the chairs, pushing them in so they're aligned straight to the table "Aha~ Awh thank you~ your pretty sweet yourself you know? I mean.. I heard absinthe is pretty expensive.." She glances back over at you as your observing the flowers.
>"Hmmm... a private tour? well I guess I could show you the upstairs and the other rooms.." The sound of a loud bang reverberates through the corridoor, followed by
Dont worry! I gottit! It'll be ready in like uhh.. umm.. 18 minutes!

>"18 minutes? for fucks sake... I can tell hes drunk you know... Its not even 6pm yet and hes drunk.. can you believe it??"
>>
File: face holding.jpg (26KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
face holding.jpg
26KB, 480x640px
>>8466992
(I said to write, not ctrl+v.)
(Just teasing.)
I think I'd feel better if you gave them a once-over with the polisher. Adam really, uh, ran me into the ground tonight.
>Belle looks him in the eyes.
It won't take too long, will it? He's expecting me in bed soon, and he can get a bit...beastly...when I don't keep my word. He doesn't like to be kept waiting.
>She rolls her eyes and leans back until her back is flat and her legs in the air. She kicks them back and forth, barely missing his face with their metallic soles.
Oh, who am I kidding? I love that about him. So eager, and tender, but still rough when he needs to be.
>>
>>8467114
(I liked what I wrote and didn't want to change it. >Anon has brought shame to his ancestors.)
Yes, Princess, of course.
>The cobbler retrieves the metal and leather polishing materials and gets to work, giving her boots a thorough shine. His hands tremble as he works, hearing about her lovemaking with Adam.
>>
>>8467049
Ya, if you don't mind, just text it to me later. And it's nothing. I work as a producer for an outsourcing software company, so I no longer struggle with paying rent. I'd rather spend my money and treat it to good friends and people I enjoy. You know? Money isn't everything, but love and happiness is.
>He gave her a wink to signal his appreciation
Need some help in there buddy? You good?
> He asked concernedly
Ya... I think he might have over done it with the sauce. He seemed pretty stressed out during lunch today. Something about running errands and what not. But getting drunk this early isn't my fancy. But I could go for some wine if you have any to spare while you give me a tour.

(Real quick, is Bethany the kind of girl that likes it to be mutual or does she prefer a more direct approach in regards to fucking?)
>>
File: 10cdecc92a2e388cad6eea1bc6e6b8a9.jpg (444KB, 1013x1254px) Image search: [Google]
10cdecc92a2e388cad6eea1bc6e6b8a9.jpg
444KB, 1013x1254px
>>8467205
(Hmm, in the comic "Her type" she prefers tempting fate and being taken pretty roughly, so a more direct approach)

>"Sure thing!~ Ill need your number first though, give me it after dinner?" She nods slowly as she listens to you, and rests her shoulders on the back of the table chair, her tail swaying slowly in the air
Noooo.. Im alright, im almost...
>Theres a small bang and a quiet "shit!"
D..done... just hang on....

>"Well thats a lil... strange.. I mean he didnt have much to do honestly, some shopping, laundry... urgh maybe I should of just done them..." She stays silent for a few seconds and walks over to a cupboard, taking out a bottle of red wine "Is red ok? I only have a small amount of white left.."
>>
File: holding.jpg (51KB, 500x692px) Image search: [Google]
holding.jpg
51KB, 500x692px
>>8467178
It was a bit odd, doing it out there in the open like that. Even though we were surrounded by bushes, it still felt so...embarrassing, almost. Raw.
>She points out a few rose thorns stuck in the silver buckles.
That's when he moved on me just a little too fast. He leaned me down onto a bush, and neither of us realized it was one with thorns! I didn't get hurt, but the buckles were caught on a vine. Are they scratched? Will you need to replace them? They are sterling silver...
>>
>>8467292
>The cobbler inspects the buckles as he polishes.
Oh dear. Yes. The soles are sturdier, but the buckles have some scratches. I'll need to buff those out or replace them.
>He looks at the leather higher up, not having inspected that high up before.
And the thorns made some holes in the leather.
>Anon just made these today, and already the boots he worked so hard on are ruined. He could repair then, but since he made them out of one single piece of leather, it wouldn't be quite as good.
I'll have to make you a new pair.
>He frowns, feeling like his work was unappreciated, but not wanting to say anything.
>>
File: by candlelight.jpg (72KB, 320x425px) Image search: [Google]
by candlelight.jpg
72KB, 320x425px
>>8467459
Oh, no!
>She leans up and kisses the boots.
I'm so sorry! But I'm sure your replacements will be even more beautiful.
>Belle looks back at her cobbler.
Well, if there's nothing you can do...
>She pauses.
I suppose you should just take them off me. Make a new pair. I'll make sure Adam doesn't go so hard on those.
>The brunette smiles.
Unless there's something you can think of to do with them. I don't suppose they're of much use to me.
(Are you into the standard boot kinks? Belle will indulge you.)
>>
>>8467281
(Sorry, went to grab a beer. I'm back now)
Ya, no worries, no rush.
>He heard the loud crash
Is your... fiance a bit 'accident prone'?
>He laughed
So what do you do for fun? A person as creative like yourself must have a very active lifestyle. One filled with adventure and color. I bet you and the boytoy do a lot cool things.
Red's perfect
>He said with a flirtatious smile
>>
>>8467651
(Which ones are standard?)
>>
File: thicc.png (201KB, 570x968px) Image search: [Google]
thicc.png
201KB, 570x968px
>>8467717
(Just tell her what you want to do with her/the boots. We'll make it work.)
>>
File: 4c03cdd9ddc0d02d64b5b1fae63ac55c.jpg (456KB, 747x1023px) Image search: [Google]
4c03cdd9ddc0d02d64b5b1fae63ac55c.jpg
456KB, 747x1023px
>>8467689
>She rolls her eyes again and nods slowly "Especially when hes drunk... but oh well, he did insist on cooking this meal anyway, best to leave him too it."
>She begins to pour out two glasses of the red wine and she shrugs "Well that depends, depends on how I feel... how he feels ect, it can change I suppose..." Her hand strokes her choker a little, nervously fiddling with the buckle on the front of it, and she slowly passes you the glass

Hey guys!
>I walk in suddenly with two plates of food and I place them down on the table, each plate filled with quite a nice mix of roast chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes, carrots, and peas
Ill go 'n get the rest~ be right back!
>>
>>8467769
my god... that body...
>>
>>8467769
(It feels weird to request it in-character. He's here to make boots, not perv on her. He doesn't want Adam to kill him. Out of character I'm trying to find a way for her to step on him where it's something he has to endure, not something he wants, at least not in character. Maybe, since she's getting replacements anyway, she could give new specifications for boots with sharp thin heels, and deep treads on the sole, and then I leave it to you to surprise me with the reasons cobbler has to endure her stepping on him. It feels weird requesting so specifically because it feels like I'm saying "You're not doing it right, do it like this instead." Like I'm criticizing, which I don't want to do cause I am enjoying this, there's nothing to criticize. It's like if you baked me delicious chocolate chip cookies and I really like them, it feels rude to say, "thanks, but for next time, I like white chocolate better." I feel like if I say that, you won't want to make cookies again at all. This stuff where she's not paying attention and almost kicks him in the face is fun, but it feels like foreplay, you know what I mean? Also, in addition to anything she might get on her boots, or in the treads from her walks in the garden, etc. Adam's cum might get on them too. That's enough rambling from me. I feel like I'm being picky and ungrateful.)
>>
>>8467847
Yeah I thought that too. Belle has a lot of damn good art for being an old American character.
>>
>>8467784
>He gracefully takes the glass and stares directly into her bright blue eyes
Ya I can understand that. Sometimes when the time isn't right, it's better to not force yourself to do things. However, sometimes great opportunities can pass otherwise...
>He looks up at the submissive cuck as he brings in the food
Dude, this looks sooo good! Hey, I brought you a little surprise!
>He pointed to the table where the bottle of Absinthe taunted towards him
All you buddy.
>>
>>8467951
Right? I would love to explore her library!
(fuck ya shitty references!)

>>8467912
Just fuck her man and eat her cookies.
>>
File: ae20bfd554f6b982d330e3cb95e0aa2d.jpg (238KB, 1050x592px) Image search: [Google]
ae20bfd554f6b982d330e3cb95e0aa2d.jpg
238KB, 1050x592px
>>8467980
>I bring the last plate through, promptly sitting down with it to eat
Whoa seriously? I doubt I can take mu..much more of that tonight... that shit is so fucking strong...
>Beth sits down and starts to quietly eat, she crosses her legs under the table and after a few minutes, looks up at you
>"Hey honey, once we're done eating, I'm going to show your new.. friend.. here the rest of our house in like.. a tour~ is that alright? if you wash up this time?~"

>I put my fork down and I smile softly, sobering up a little after eating some food
Sure, I dont see why not~ besides I have a small mess to clean up anyway..
>>
File: her nose stuck in a book.jpg (80KB, 540x778px) Image search: [Google]
her nose stuck in a book.jpg
80KB, 540x778px
>>8467847
>>8467951
>>8468026
(What cucks. You weren't even close to dubs.)

>>8467912
(Hey, I asked you. You don't have to be a sad sack OOC too.)
(And besides, I've never really gotten into a foot thing like this. I'm not infallible, I do need some help. I don't know if you just want to get stepped on, or if you want to jerk off onto her boots.)
(If you can't tell, I mostly like complicated metal shoes. Not even in a sexual way, I just think they're hot.)

>Belle thinks for a moment.
Why don't you make these with some treads? So they don't get scratched so easily. And, uh...
>An idea crosses her mind.
Maybe make these less formal. I have quite the collection of crystal heels. Try just a brisk-walk kind of boot.
>Her eyes brighten.
With deep treading. So I don't slip around quite so much when Adam, ah...comes in the back.
>A look, deep into his eyes.
Can you do that? And brass soles.
>>
File: url.jpg (6KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
6KB, 263x192px
>>8468132
(How can I not be a sad sack with such blue balls?)
(I'm sorry, it popped into my head and I had to.)
>>
File: bound gagged.jpg (1MB, 1920x2880px) Image search: [Google]
bound gagged.jpg
1MB, 1920x2880px
>>8468177
(I will give you a half-hearted chuckle. But only for those digits.)
>(I chuckle, half-heartedly. You can hear the pity in my laugh.)
>>
>>8468132
Not a cuck, I just realized Belle really turns me on. Maybe just because I'm used to seeing anime here all the time.
>>
File: chained.jpg (260KB, 546x714px) Image search: [Google]
chained.jpg
260KB, 546x714px
>>8468257
(Want to be Adam and come in really fucking pissed off about how I'm spending too much time up in the cobbler's room?)
>>
>>8468054
>He took a bite of the mash potatoes and instantly smiled
Oh my god... this is amazing! Thanks man! I haven't had a good home made meal in a long time! I'm not a very good cook either, so I'll take whatever I can get.
>He grabbed the bottle next to him and placed it in front of his male host.
Trust me, this isn't that god awful one we had that hole-in the wall place. This one has a bit of honey. It's super good.
>He took a sip of wine and glanced across the table. There he made eye contact with Bethany and winked
You know what, I'm the guest here, I'd be more than happy to help with the dishes. If you want to show me what goes where, i'd love to help. That way you could get some rest from a busy day.

Speaking of busy day, did you do everything Bethany asked you to do?
>>
>>8468132
(Lol, not sure if that makes me a cuck. I just know when I see something I like, I take.
>>
>>8468132
(You're right, I need to be more comfortable telling you what I want and trust that you'll find a fun way to incorporate it. I want her to step on him and feel like it's perfectly normal, like he exists to be stepped on, and if he doesn't like it yet he just needs to accept it, just like a cuck who hasn't accepted his place yet. I want her to expect him to lick her boots clear no matter what she's been doing, and she thinks its disrespectful of him to spit any of it out, so she won't be having any of that. Jerking off on her boots is too good for the cobbler, if she real feels he deserves sexual contact she can slip a long thin heel inside his dick. If that last one's too fucked up for your liking we absolutely don't have to do it.)
>>
>>8468284
Hmm, maybe. I don't want to interrupt the other guy's shoe RP though. Adam's just a human now with a hint of his beastly side, right? If the other guy's okay with incorporating it, I could be in. Otherwise we could just play another time.
>>
>>8468132
>The cobbler jots down notes on what she wants.
I can make ones with deep dubber treads so you can get a very sturdy footing on the ground, and clad in metal all around to contrast with your crystal heels.
>He looks through his supplies. He'll have to go back to the basement again.
I can have them ready for you tomorrow.

>>8468360
(I say bring Adam in. She's about to leave the cobbler's room for the night I think, but Adam can be in the story starting the next day. Mainly, he shares love and sex with Belle, and the cobbler is just a slave for making shoes. He's technically paid since slavery is illegal in Adam's kingdom, but he can't very well tell the prince and princess to fuck off and quit without getting locked up. Adam learned his lesson from the witch about being too dickish to people, so the most fun way to play it might be that he's a bit of a jealous type, and wants to assert in front of the cobbler and the other castle staff that Belle is his. He wants everyone to see how much she adores him, and how desperately she wants to please him.)
>>
>>8468298
Heh thanks, Im not used to cooking but when I really focus I can make a good meal and half!
>I smirk proudly at the food I have and I roll my eyes, taking the bottle. I pour a small amount of the absinthe into the glass I have near me and I sniff it
Fine.. ill trust you, but if this makes me cough again heh...
>I slowly sip it and after a few seconds of deliberation, I smirk and nod
Whoa! this tastes pretty amazing! your right!

>She catches your wink and hides a smile behind her wine glass, she sips the wine and keeps her eyes on you

I did yeah... it was pretty grueling but ohwell, I managed... and well, I dont know, are you fine with that Beth?

>"Of course im alright with it honey... you can go catch a nap ok? besides you look tired after today... Ill sort the washing up~"
>>
File: winter dress.png (716KB, 646x1235px) Image search: [Google]
winter dress.png
716KB, 646x1235px
>>8468360
(I've worked with four anons at once before. I can handle the challenge. No one will feel left out.)

>>8468317
(Sure, cuck. You could hardly have been further from the cool double this time. I should give you a pity fuck for being almost as worthless as possible.)

>>8468324
(Not sure if sounding is up my alley, but I'll think on it. So you literally just want to be stepped on and have to clean up her boots. Got it.)

>>8468447
Dubber? You are really quite a silly man.
>Belle unbuckles her boots and gives them a good-bye kiss.
I'll miss you. We made some good memories together.
>She tries to slink out of the room casually, but fails. The brunette has successfully kicked the poor man in the shins three times.
Ouch!
>Belle rubs her legs.
I'll be happy to wake up and see the new shoes!
>She leaves the room without further incident, expecting the shoes by tomorrow. Morning.
>>
>>8468457
You know, you two should come hangout with me and the guys one of these days. We host giant BBQ's by the pool and hangout till like, 4 in the morning. Very lively bunch of people.
>He placed his fork down after finishing his last bite.
It's the least I can do to my new friends and their hospitality. Let's make a toast!
>He raised his wine glass in hopes they would join him.
To new friends and new opportunities. For which these opportunities open up new and... exciting adventures
>he boasted as he had lustful thoughts beaming from his face.
>>
File: e59c30d444817b826c80130d55206d71.jpg (531KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
e59c30d444817b826c80130d55206d71.jpg
531KB, 810x1080px
>>8468618
>I raise my glass to it alongside Beth's, we both chink ours against yours.
Here here! to new and exciting adventures~
>I slowly sip down the rest of my absinthe and I place my knife and fork on my plate. On that note Beth chimes up
>"Sooo why dont you go catch some sleep honey~ you deserve it huh?~" She stands up and squeezes his shoulders, leaning down to kiss his cheek. In the process the weight of her breasts stretch her black shirt downward, giving an ample view of her cleavage
>"Ready to come wash up?~" She asks as she looks back up at you
>>
>>8468447
Okay, that sounds like it could work.

>>8468556
Could you introduce me into the scene? Not really sure how to jump into this one easily.
>>
>>8468556
(I love how you talk shit about this. Don't know why, but it's a type of teasing that makes me feel challenged. And nah, I need those dubs first.)
>>
>>8468556
(Yes, those are literally the things I want. Though important to note is that what makes it hot is the attitude. What I've seen of your Mercy is a great example. She's not a stern dominatrix, nor is she just dominating Anon because he wants it. It's this great balance, where she wants to do it to Anon, and it's best for him to accept his place, because if he doesn't accept the way she wants to treat him, he'll have to be alone. It ends up being very casual in an oddly sexy way. I also put his bed and pillow on the floor so she can step on them with dirty boots without caring.)
*Rubber (dammit fingers, I told you to type what brain tells you to type.)
Morning! I mean't after...
>The cobbler has to keep his customer happy.
...Breakfast. I'll have them ready after breakfast, Princess.
>The cobbler goes to the basement for more materials and works through the night with no sleep, but the results are spectacular. Just as comfortable as before, deep rubber treads for stability, a fashionable metal heel, brass, platinum, silver and even gold all over the boots in a studdningly beautiful design. Exhausted, he leaves the finished boots on his workbench and slumps onto his bedroll for a few minutes of rest, falling asleep immediately.
>>8468690
It's a new day.
>>
>>8468779
Missed trips by 2.
kys
>>
>>8468688
(Fuck that was beautifully written. I'm all aroused now.)
Fuck yes I am
>He stood up with great force that his chair scooted backwards.
Here, let me get that for ya. I'll get the water started
>He grabbed all the dishes off the table and walked into the kitchen. There he saw a huge mess. Food was everywhere and the fridge was open. He felt kind of guilty that this nice man welcomed him into his home, fed him and treated him with respect. And here he was about to fuck the woman of his dreams. His conscious started to play games on him.
God damnit.... I can't do this...
>He mumbled softly. If only there was something that could get him to be convinced to fuck Bethany...
>>
>>8468856
Ya. might as well. I'm thinking death by bees. Seems pretty metal.
>>
>>8468556
(And because of what thread we're in I completely forgot to mention, cuckolding, obviously. What's sexy to me is being reminded that Adam means everything to her and the cobbler is nothing. The product of his labor has value to her, but he does not.)
>>
>>8468945
(Thanks man!)
>She quickly walks into the kitchen, taking a few empty glasses and utensils in with her, and after dumping them into the washing up bowl, she leans against the side of the kitchen unit and sighs softly
>"He made quite the mess huh? well... I guess he got into this mess and not me... I mean..."
>She slowly smirks and turns away from you, she reaches out and begins to fill the washing up bowl with soapy water. "he can be a really.. really good..." she slightly hesitates before continuing "Cook" she ends the sentence with a slight giggle, and throws her head back a little, flicking her hair, but in doing so, the sharp blue colour of her eye glistens, indicating she did it to see what your reaction would be...
>>
>>8469130
>His chest puffed out and he took a big deep breath. He felt like a savage with his testosterone taking over. He had gotten the signal that he needed. He decided to let his head do the thinking and not his mind. He approached her from behind as she leaned forward. Her ass being presented to him
Here... let me help you...
>He said as he came up right behind her and pressed his crotch against her ass. She could clearly feel his fat cock demanding her cooperation. He placed one of his hands on the side of her hip and the other gently around her throat. He took a big whiff of her hair and whispered gently into her ear
You smell like orchids... I love it...

(How am I doing? Good I hope!)
>>
>>8469540
(Your doing great man, dont worry, sadly, I gotta call it there. Im in the UK, so its 4am for me, and I have work in a couple of hours. I know it sucks but I regular these NTR threads, if your on tomorrow, post a picture of Beth and we'll continue from here, sound good? sorry man)
>>
>>8469613
(No worries brother, I'll be on probably around Saturday. I'm -8 PST. Do you have Discord?
>>
>>8469813
(I dont sadly, but as I said, ill be around these threads, im in BST right now, so thats +1 GMT. Good night man, and you did a fantastic job by the way :)
>>
>>8469860
(Thanks man! Can't wait to impregnate your Bethany!)
>>
File: bed.jpg (167KB, 1000x678px) Image search: [Google]
bed.jpg
167KB, 1000x678px
>>8469039
>>8468835
>>8468690
Real life has successfully happened. I'll be back within the hour.
>>
>>8470041
Congratulations on your success.
>>
>>8470041
It's cool. I'll be around most likely.
>>
>>8459643
I'm sure Yamakaze isn't doing anything because our bond is really strong, nearly unbreakable now, so I'll leave for 10 hours with no worries on my mind.
>>
File: finger up.jpg (54KB, 766x492px) Image search: [Google]
finger up.jpg
54KB, 766x492px
>>8470078
>>8470166
(Sadly, I'm guessing that my cuck was the man with the digits to please. You'll have to do better, Adam.)
>Belle woke up with a yawn. Judging from the sun's position, it was nearly midday. She was glad to have such a restful night's sleep, especially after what her beast of a husband had done with her last night.
Good afternoon, love.
>She was unsure if he was awake or asleep.
(Your choice. I'll have fun either way.)
>Belle pulled the rope to summon a member of her staff.
Send down the cobbler with the new shoes! I'm excited to see them.
(Don't come in until I know what I'm doing with Beast.)
>Belle climbs back in bed and massages Adam's shoulders, kneading out the perpetual stiffness in them.
Want to go at it another round? I just can't get enough of you!
>>
>>8471195
(No, I got the 78.)
>The cobbler was summoned. At least he'd gotten some sleep. He grabbed the new boots and headed down the stairs to the royal bedchamber to present the boots to Belle.
>>
>>8471195

(Sorry, but you guessed it wrong! It was I, DIO, who obtained those paltry digits!)
>Adam was lying under the sheets, his large body sprawled across the regal mattress. He was in deep sleep even as Belle's fingers kneaded into his shoulders. Though he rolled his head and twitched slightly at her touch, no mark of consciousness appeared. However, as his legs stirred under the sheets, there was a certain other sign of life that showed through the thick blankets.
>As her skilled fingers hit a sensitive nerve in his back, Adam's eyes opened. He smiled as he met his wife's gaze.
Ah... Morning, pretty lady.
>He had just woken up, and had no idea of what she had already arranged with the cobbler. Though his ears were always carefully attuned to phrases such as "go at it another round."
>>
>>8470299
Anon, you have to know what happens when you leave shy, dependent girls alone like that. At first they get sad, but soon, if someone comes to cheer them up, they're already starting to get attached. That's how it was with Yamakaze. She was so withdrawn, but as soon as I got her laughing, I knew I had her.

We were back at her place, making out, with my fingers in her blouse before long. I literally ripped her top off to get at her tits. She'll really put up with anything once you've got her trust. She took my cock in her mouth, so focused on making me feel good that she almost made me cum. I had to yank her off just to save myself for her cunt. But oh was it worth it. That tight, dripping pussy, waiting under her skirt, was amazing. I jumped on her little body and slammed that ass into the bed (I'm guessing yours) over and over and over. Even when I flipped her over, spanked her ass, pulled her hair, she didn't give a fuck because she knew it made me happy and that's what mattered. what a good little slut Yamakaze is. That's why I had to reward her with a thick creampie, filling her up to the womb with cum. A good girl like that deserves to be bred by a man.
>>
File: lingerie.jpg (27KB, 496x600px) Image search: [Google]
lingerie.jpg
27KB, 496x600px
>>8471391
Ooh, I love it when you call me names...
>Belle gave him a deep kiss and ducked under the covers. She pokes her head back out.
How about I help you to wake up? I know what you like in the mornings.
>He was already nude under the satin blankets, with his nine-inch cock straining against them, as it always did in the mornings.
It's nice that some things never changed about you.
>Belle's long tongue emerges from her mouth and begins to swirl around the head of his beastly penis. She feels it tremble, completely hard, as she wraps her lips around the tip.
(I forgot to ask, anything you want out of a scene with Belle besides sex, domination, and mocking the cobbler? I want to make sure I don't miss anything you need.)

>>8471381
>Belle remembered having summoned the cobbler. But surely he had discretion. He could just come show them to her, then leave, like any good servant. She decided against stopping him and continued to work on Adam's rod.
>>
>>8471391
>>8471545
>The cobbler walked in with the boots, only to see a Belle shaped silhouette bobbing up and down beneath the covers. Adam sees him. Assuming they want some privacy, the cobbler turns around to leave.
>>
>>8471545
(It's hard to find something specific I would ask you to include. The only thing that turns me on like crazy during a blowjob is if they kiss my cock. Anything from a simple kiss to practically making out with it drives me nuts.)

>Adam stroked his woman's neck as she kissed him, and let her go as she darted to the foot of the bed.
Ah ha, what a good girl you are. Always eager to please. Almost as eager as I am in the mornings.
>He spreads his legs for her and reaches down, his great big hand plunging into her bedhead and ruffling the hair in approval. Even in the warmth of the bed and the bright noon sun, her tongue sent shivers down his spine. Adam closed his eyes and moaned as Belle went to work on his cock, but he couldn't sit back and relax too long. The performance she gave him was too sensual to miss.
>>
File: bent over.jpg (51KB, 551x729px) Image search: [Google]
bent over.jpg
51KB, 551x729px
>>8471689
>She decides to come up for air. Without there being even a change in pace, Belle switches from her lips to her hands, cupping his meaty balls in one hand and stroking away, lubricated with her saliva, using the other.
Oh, kiss me, Adam! Tell me you love--

>>8471622
>Just before she leans in to swap spit, Belle turns around to see the cobbler.
Oh, lovely! My new shoes are here. Come up to the bed, I want to see them.
>The lovely brunette hasn't missed a beat, never letting Adam have a moment's rest from her pleasure.
(Because of your double, I'll let you in on a secret. I'm actually Karl Marx, and my guilty fetish is alienating the proletariat from the fruits of his labours.)
>>
>>8471781
>alienating the proletariat from the fruits of his labours
>>
>>8471781
>>8471689
>The cobbler, nervously comes to the bed, holding the boots in his hands as Belle strokes Adam's cock. Deep rubber treads for stability, a fashionable metal heel, brass, platinum, silver and even gold all over the boots in a stunningly beautiful design. The little prole slaved over them all night for his royal mistress with the promise of a mere pittance if she liked his work.
>>
>>8471781
>Seeing his darling wife's valued servant did initially give Adam a shock, but it soon turned into indifference as Belle continued to service his cock, and perhaps even a sense of pride. This was HIS woman, serving HIS cock in HIS manor, while her, or more accurately HIS servant showed the fruits of his labor.
>As the littler man shuffled closer, Adam obliged Belle, tugging her body up on to his chest and wrapping his arm around her back, and sealing her lips with a kiss to match the one she had given him earlier. She asked to see the shoes, not talk about them; her mouth had better uses for him.
>>
File: nails.jpg (25KB, 408x600px) Image search: [Google]
nails.jpg
25KB, 408x600px
>>8471844
>(I smirk as your bulge grows.)

>>8471882
>The shoes are quite nice. I'll have to wear them out today, if Adam and I go anywhere!
>The gold inlay was really a nice touch. And the metal heel was so steely, and vicious! Belle liked a little bite in her shoe.
>This, of course, was all an internal monologue, as her mouth was filled with her husband's tongue. She pulled up a hand and gave the cobbler a thumbs-up as she nibbled at the muscle invading her mouth.

>>8471913
Mmmm...mmm!
>Belle's long nails, painted a metallic gold at the end of her slender fingers, ran up and down Adam's hairy arms, scratching so hard as to raise his skin. And heighten his arousal.
>She pulled away from the kiss.
But you are so much better than some pair of shiny shoes, dear...
>Belle tosses away the heap of blankets and brings her head down to meet her hand, still pumping away. She licks the stick in her palm, from the balls all the way to the tip, and then plants a line of kisses on it going back down. Belle licks and sucks on each sac of semen, almost hearing this beast's virility slosh in her mouth.
>>
File: smc_0047.jpg (550KB, 1280x1780px) Image search: [Google]
smc_0047.jpg
550KB, 1280x1780px
>>8464441
Y-yes Doctor, I'm sorry that I can't be there in regular hours, and have to set my appointment at weird times.

>>8464615
>>8464630
>When I get there to pick them up, I see the girls parting ways with you. Thankfully I come in sight a second after Ami-chan's kissed you goodbye so I don't suspect anything.
Hey girls! How's the day been?
>All of them are giggling, their faces flushed for a reason I don't know. And when I hug Ami-chan and give her a sweet kiss, they giggles even more. I can sense a weird taste on her lips, it might be because of those sodas they drought, the bottles in the sand.
>As they hop on in my van for the drive home, the others are chit-chatting on the back seats while Ami is texting all the time. "It's the boy I give tutoring too, he has an important test tomorrow and I'm trying to help him since I couldn't be there" she tells me.
You're such a good girl Ami-chan, always focused on duty even when you're supposed to have fun!
>That makes the others giggle louder, as Ami-chan stealthily takes a pic of her chest with the signs left from your loads and sends it to you.

(Loved it! And don't worry, different timezones always do that. Looking forward to a regular play with you too!)
>>
>>8472140
>All he got was a thumbs up. The last pair he made she'd said such nice things about. But he couldn't help but get hard watching this beautiful woman giving such an expert blow job.
I'll just...leave these here then...
>He looks for a place to put the boots.
>>
>>8472140
>The little teases she was giving him were slowly driving him crazy, giving him the necessary push to take things further even while being watched by the cobbler. His cock throbbed and his balls twitched at every move from Belle's delicate hands.
Hmm... Flattery does get you places, sweet one.

>>8472226
>Adam turns to the cobbler.
You. Do you really think that your shoes are finished without a trial run?
>He stopped a moment to moan at his wife's expertise.
Slip them on your highness's feet.
>He said as he leaned up, flipping part of the sheets off the mattress and on to the floor. His other hand ruffled her hair once more, before lifting her chin and placing her lips in front of his throbbing meat.
>>
>>8472209
And I'm glad you enjoyed it as well. This is a different sort of style for me as a bull, and I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it. Hopefully the stars align and we can try again in the future. As for now, I'm heading to bed. G'night Anon.
>>
>>8472140
>>8472463
>The cobbler stopped in his tracks and came back to the bed.
>>
File: sitting.jpg (44KB, 503x730px) Image search: [Google]
sitting.jpg
44KB, 503x730px
>>8472539
>Belle nodded in agreement with her husband. She really would like to try those beautiful shoes on.
They're so lovely, Anon! I'd like to see them on me.

>>8472463
>Belle knows him well enough to take the hint. Her tongue wraps around his pulsing member and she turns her head to the side. As she bobs her head up and down, jerking his meat with her tongue, she lets out breaths to cool the saliva and increase the sensations' intensity.
>>
>>8472517
Good night! I'm heading to work instead lol. See you!
>>
>>8472463
>>8472562
>The cobbler goes to around the bed and positions the boot at Belle's toe. With a little help from her in her leg getting off the bed, he slips the boot on and buckles it up, then the same for the other, all while she's putting so much effort into pleasing her husband, seemingly not caring at all that the cobbler is seeing her naked performing such an intimate act.
>>
>>8472562
>Adam's thrusts grow stronger as Belle's skilled tongue seduces his hips into fucking her throat. While the cobbler was preoccupied with his duty, the woman being served was free to be used as her husband's cocksleeve to relieve his morning wood. Even as she turned her head to watch the cobbler attach his creations to her feet, her head was bouncing from the force of his muscled legs and feeling the slap of his meaty balls against her lips. He let out a bestial growl, and shot the first load of the day into his wife's throat. He was only done filling her by the time the lengthy shoe-fastening was complete, though judging by hardness it was hardly any difference.
>Adam gently stroked Belle's hair.
There we are. Tell me, sweetness, how do they feel?
>>
File: upwards.jpg (169KB, 711x800px) Image search: [Google]
upwards.jpg
169KB, 711x800px
>>8472776
>Belle's gotten used to Adam's loads by now. She swallows easily a pint of his juice before safely bringing her head up. A rope of cum, not quite swallowed, dangles from her lips.
Delicious...
>Her eyes pop open.
Oh! The...the shoes! Oh, they look so lovely, and feel, ah, incredible.
>Australia hadn't even been discovered, but she knew the shoes were softer than any Uggs.

>>8472655
(For your dubs, a little treat.)
>So full of semen is Belle that when she sits up, she has trouble keeping her balance.
AhhHH!
>Belle slips off the bed, feet first, landing in a heap on her little cobbler.
And these are brand new, too! I am so clumsy.
>She plants her feet clad in the new boots so that she can stand. The metallic stiletto of the right shoe happens to be just beside his left testicle. As the brunette walks around to the head of the bed to kiss her lover, the treading on her shoes leaves marks all up his legs, arms, chest, and even face. Honestly, the uneven ground is barely even a concern for her.
They fit perfectly, love!
>Belle climbs back into bed with her Beast of a husband and wraps her arms around him.

(I figured if he came, you should too. The dubs convinced me.)
(Think that's a good place to end for the night? I don't want to fall out on you two again.)
>>
>>8472939
(When exactly is this movie based?)
>>
>>8472939
(We can end here. Goodnight, Princess. And thank you.)
>>
>>8472939
(Haha, that was a great ending. Sounds like a nice place to end it. I was planning that those would literally be fuck-me-heels. I'll see if I can make it next time, this was really fun.)
>>
File: swim costume.jpg (117KB, 630x1070px) Image search: [Google]
swim costume.jpg
117KB, 630x1070px
>>8472972
1431 to 1461. And European exploration of Australia didn't begin until 1606.

>>8472989
Did I step on you well enough?

>>8473017
A new fan! Hooray!
I mean, uh, a new KEK. Yeah!
>>
>>8473031
No way you knew those dates without looking them up. No one knows those dates.
>>
>>8473031
>The metallic stiletto of the right shoe happens to be just beside his left testicle
(Yes, you stepped on me great. 8D)
>>
File: embarrass.jpg (74KB, 800x814px) Image search: [Google]
embarrass.jpg
74KB, 800x814px
>>8473054
I knew them roughly. Not exactly. I got exact ones from the interwebs.
See, Belle grew up in rural France, meaning that this was precolonial. It would have been rural Algeria postcolonial. That set it in at least the mid-1400s. And navigation through the Straits of Malacca wasn't until the mid-1500s, much less navigating around them.
Clearly you underestimate my dedication to characterization.

>>8473077
Thanks for the compliment and the double.
>>
>>8473135
(Clearly I have. So wait, can shoes have rubber soles yet? Wasn't rubber from the new world? What were shoe soles made of back then?)
>>
File: booty.jpg (70KB, 827x965px) Image search: [Google]
booty.jpg
70KB, 827x965px
>>8473155
Good double. Old-timey shoes are just leatheresque. I assume this shoe was just made with fine metals and soled with serrated leather, since the rubber tree is Amazonian in origin.
Think properly soled riding boots and you have my image.
My first shoes were soled entirely in platinum. That actually would have been possible using 1450s tech, assuming you had a lot of money.
Plus, keep in mind that we can have a few anachronisms for the sake of fetish. If my cuck needs rubber, which hasn't come to Europe yet, we'll let him have rubber.
>>
>>8473242
All rubber is retconned to riding boot leather.
How do you know so much stuff?
You keep talking about school and we assume you're a student but are you secretly a teacher?
>>
File: arent you cold.png (129KB, 1000x1750px) Image search: [Google]
arent you cold.png
129KB, 1000x1750px
>>8473277
Alright, the dubs tell me I have to answer truthfully. Curse you, Patrick Bateman.
I am a student in uni. I love history. And statistics. And science.
>>
>>8473314
Are you on a smarty pants scholarship or something? Or a grad student?
>>
File: tied.jpg (120KB, 1024x1303px) Image search: [Google]
tied.jpg
120KB, 1024x1303px
>>8473350
No dubs, no answer!
I'd love to chat anachronisms with you all night, but I do have to sleep. Ethics class in the morning.
>>
>>8473385
What's the ethical stance on using script to get dubs to force you to answer personal questions?
>>
Late-night bump
>>
How do I ask Juri out without having her beat me up?
>>
File: fc3c4f8c9113890869424646d9844a96.jpg (435KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fc3c4f8c9113890869424646d9844a96.jpg
435KB, 1280x720px
>>8466208
>>8466218
What the hell is this, I demand an explanation!
>>
File: Kongou creampie - zekkyon.jpg (955KB, 1300x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Kongou creampie - zekkyon.jpg
955KB, 1300x1125px
>>8475130
>>
File: 01.jpg (805KB, 1404x2000px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
805KB, 1404x2000px
>>8459643

It's so frustrating to spend a whole week on a business trip while my beautiful waifu is left alone at home. But finally I'm boarding my plane, and in 5 hours I'll be back to her!

Sometimes I worry about what she could do when I'm not there, but my beloved Ami-chan is a pure, faithful girl, she would never do something like cheating on me for sure!
>>
File: 1430865917212.jpg (290KB, 800x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1430865917212.jpg
290KB, 800x1122px
Hey guys, what do you think of my mom? shes doing her yoga
>>
>>8476106
(Damn, I don't have time right now but I'd love to play with her)
>>
>>8476106
Fuck, your mom's got a fat ass, anon! She must get a to of attention from guys everywhere!
>>
>>8476190
I know right? its so big! shes called Helen Parr by the way, I live at home with her
>>
>>8476196
Do you have any more pics of your mommy? Seeing that one pic of her alone made me as hard as diamonds. Rather, is there any way for me to hook up with your precious mommy already?
>>
>>8475661
This isn't happening, this is all a bad dream or something.
>>
>>8476248
>>
is it ok to be sexually attractive?
>>
>>8471540
I would say that this was a lie... but there was some weird stains on the bed and something dripping from her. But she looked so peaceful...

Sadly I'll have to leave again for 3 to 4 hours now so please don't touch her.
>>
File: 9689678967896789678967898.jpg (450KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
9689678967896789678967898.jpg
450KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>8476833
Would pound her ass while playing with her tail as her boyfriend watches.
>>
File: shadman.png (72KB, 181x272px) Image search: [Google]
shadman.png
72KB, 181x272px
>>8476106
>>
File: swirls.png (979KB, 800x1087px) Image search: [Google]
swirls.png
979KB, 800x1087px
When we get a new thread (I'm assuming in about an hour) I'm available.
If you reply to this post with one off dubs, I'll humiliate you for fun.
If you reply to this post with dubs, you can fuck me while they watch.
(Either gets to pick who I play when I come on in an hour.)
>>
>>8477034
You got one off dubs. Humiliate yourself for us!
>>
>>8476257
Nope that didn't happen.

This is all some kind of trick, it has to be. Kongou is too loyal to do something like that.
>>
>>8477315
Oh, it happened. You have the evidence right there. But she is loyal. So loyal that she'd continue to take another man's cock inside her just to keep her admiral from being disappointed in her. You should feel proud of how far she'll go for you.

(I'm glad you liked it but I can't play right this second, maybe in about an hour or two. I just didn't want to leave you hanging.)
>>
>>8476106
Fuck, for a fat old hag. Your mother is pretty hot. Mind if I come by after school on day and we play nice and seek?
>>
>>8475892
>She's waited for it all month, for that one wonderful week when her effeminate excuse for a husband leaves to earn more money for her to spend. Ami-chan has spent nearly every waking moment of that week just the way she likes best.

>The house is a mess. There's cum on the table. A large dried stain on the dinner table where her lover bent her over and fucked her in the ass with cum leaking from her violated pussy. Furniture's been moved around. The couches, chairs and desks lay scattered wherever the mood took them.

>The bedroom is the worst. The smell of fucking emanating from there permeates the rest of the house. Too eager to fuck, she hasn't changed the sheets once. There's not one unstained spot on the bed that hasn't been marked by her drool, pussy juice, or his cum that she hasn't managed to keep from spilling out of her holes. Try as she might, she can't quite catch every single drop.

>She knows she has to stop, turn her lover out and get the place ready in time for the husband to come home. She knows, but she can't helpself. Right as her lover is about to leave, she stops him for one last quickie on the dinner table, putting on the most whore-like voice she can.
>>
>>8477034
Worth a shot, I suppose. I wouldn't mind fucking Mercy!
>>
>>8477034
One of these days, I will fuck that thick Mercy ass!
>>
>>8477034
Not decided on who I'd want you to play but I'd still fuck you regardless.
>>
>>8477034
I'm fine with either really and the thread is about to go, so let's roll.
>>
>>8477489
>off by one
O-oh.
>>
File: laughing 3d.png (859KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
laughing 3d.png
859KB, 1000x1000px
>>8477083
>>8477424
>>8477440
>>8477442
Not even close to dubs. Sad!

>>8477489
Aw, you were so close. I'll play with you anyways, though. It's not like a cuck like you really wanted to fuck me, anyways. You know your place.
(Who do you want and what do you want? I can do specific stuff, as long as it's not disgusting like guro or scat.)
>>
>>8477532
I said I was fine with fucking yoy too! It's not like I secretly wanted to miss the dubs.
(I'm fine with anything either, I rolled but didn't think I would get it)
>>
File: giggle.jpg (58KB, 564x704px) Image search: [Google]
giggle.jpg
58KB, 564x704px
>>8477576
You keep trying and getting so close! I don't think you really wanted dubs anyways. You knew they wouldn't be real.
(Come on, take me up on it. Unless you have no weird fetishes, in which case, why are you here?)

(If someone gets the cool double, you can still get in on this as a bull. Clearly I need someone to make some actual decisions for my little non-repeater here.)
>>
>>8477576
I just realized I missed another dubs. This is going too far.
>>
>>8477642
>>8477644
Oh hey, I got it this time. Guess I'll be fucking myself!
>>
>>8477654
>>8477642
(You can play Mercy as always and maybe do some feet or pegging stuff, though I'm not so good at RPing)
>>
File: amused.png (993KB, 1100x1440px) Image search: [Google]
amused.png
993KB, 1100x1440px
>>8477654
>>8477675
Aw, how cute. You think that after missing it twice, all is magically forgiven and you're some big manly stud. I'm sorry, but that's not how it works.
(Bare feet or booted? And how much humiliation do you like?)
>>
>>8477706
F-fine. I'll accept my punishment, but just because I was off two times and not because I want it!

(You can choose that one. And you can humiliate me pretty hard.)
>>
>>8477776
>Off by one with those numbers
Do whatever you like actually.
>>
File: coffee sweater.jpg (92KB, 610x862px) Image search: [Google]
coffee sweater.jpg
92KB, 610x862px
>>8477776
>>8477802
If you'd gotten the quints, I may have been tempted to mail you an actual mold of my ass and rectum so you could fill me with those digits whenever you wanted.
(New thread, we'll get started.)
>>
>>8477339
Not that I want to believe you but how did she end up in such a situation?

(No problem)
>>
>>8477854
Fuck...
>>
>>8476106
Now stretch forward your arms, arch your back... Like that, yes
>The yoga instructor loves his job, especially teaching hot stay-at-home MILFs like Mrs. Parr.
>More often than not they are neglected by their husbands and willing to let themselves go with a young, handsome, caramel-skinned man the cucks hire.
>Helen is probably one, judging on how she is eager to stick her huge ass out to him, her thong showing clearly above the tight pants.
>Her son is home every time though. But today the instructor is going to make his move anyway.
Well well, Mrs. Parr, your training is showing. That pose is perfectly done.
>>
>>8477418
> Ami welcomes me home warmly, with a hug and a sweet kiss. It seems to me her breath has a strange taste to it, but it must be just my imagination.
>The house is a bit messy, she's kept herself busy while I was away, cleaning everything. Still something seems off, like some furniture out of place, stains that weren't there... But again, I'm so tired, I must see things.
>We eat, watch some TV then go to bed. After a week, I want to make love to her, but she's too tired, she has been doing housework all day. I'll have to settle for a quick handjob.
>She lovingly rubs my 5" and in no time I'm letting out a week of pent-up lust on her fingers.
>She does let me reciprocate, her pussy looks a bit weird, more open than usual. Because she's excited, she says. I'm so happy!

(Hot as fuck, thanks!)
>>
New thread >>8478212
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 131

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.