[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ntr/ - Netorare General Previous: >>8407144 Cucks: >Post

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 109

File: 2f8934da9b308cfe6e6c579142b9e426.jpg (278KB, 920x1206px) Image search: [Google]
2f8934da9b308cfe6e6c579142b9e426.jpg
278KB, 920x1206px
/ntr/ - Netorare General
Previous: >>8407144

Cucks:
>Post your "loyal" waifu, tell us all about them!
>Discover that your waifu might not be as satisfied with you as you thought.
>Maybe see it first-hand! We'll give your waifu what she needs, and your protests wont stop us!
>Learn that your waifu always loved, and will always love you, even if you can't pleasure her in the sack.

Bulls/Stallions:
>Tease Cucks and enjoy their trust shattering with your every post.
>Steal and fuck (and maybe impregnate!) other anons waifus while they watch.
>Humiliate the desperate Cucks sharing their waifus, while the jerk off pathetically.
>Make fun of their waifus for being horny cumdumpsters.

Cucks should try to post with images. Bulls can too. Waifu's of all kinds welcome!
>>
File: ntr.jpg (27KB, 456x306px) Image search: [Google]
ntr.jpg
27KB, 456x306px
>>
File: 1490673562939-1.jpg (1003KB, 940x941px) Image search: [Google]
1490673562939-1.jpg
1003KB, 940x941px
I love my (new) waifu!
>>
cucks should suck off bulls to lube up their dicks
>>
I have a girlfriend but I can't stop browsing this thread.
You broke me.
>>
>>8428788
What a normalfag like you doing here? Do you even know what cuck means? Are you /pol/ refugee? Go back to pol you retard
>>
Hey, nice to meet you. So you're Dashie's new neighbor? Well I hope we can all get along!
>>
File: tailplug.jpg (490KB, 1350x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tailplug.jpg
490KB, 1350x1600px
>>8429009
I mean it's not the worst idea ever but you have a point
>>
>>8429002
Tell us about her, Anon.
>>
>>8429108
(Shall we have that appointment now?)
>>
>>8429027
Is Rainbow Dash talking about herself in the third person?
>>
File: 268.png (488KB, 1000x918px) Image search: [Google]
268.png
488KB, 1000x918px
Another one.

Bulls: Post a waifu you'd like to steal and cuck somebody with
Cucks: See you waifu? Defend her honour and stop those mean bulls!

Blake from RWBY is so CUTI
>>
>>8429219
>cucking RD by fucking RD
bruh
>>
>>8429308
>>
>>8429219
So what happened if their waifu got limited or almost non existent fanarts? What the ntr boys policy on that?
>>
File: coat.jpg (56KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
coat.jpg
56KB, 600x848px
>>8429198
(Sure! I was just freshening up for a while there.)

>>8429596
(I'd just go request it somewhere, draw it yourself, or only post it periodically. Who are you talking about?
>>
>>8429692
(You suggested the appointment earlier. Did you have something creative in mind that Anon was coming to see you about?)
>>
File: clipboard smile.jpg (51KB, 600x782px) Image search: [Google]
clipboard smile.jpg
51KB, 600x782px
>>8429756
You're the patient. Why are you coming in? Is this routine, or is there something in particular wrong?
>>
>>8429828
(I had an idea. I'll just proceed and you'll see.)
Well, um...
>Anon seems nervous
It's kind of an embarrassing problem.
>Anon was in a doctor's office. Surely the doctor would be professional, still, he was nervous.
>>
File: sitting.jpg (344KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
sitting.jpg
344KB, 1080x1920px
>>8429898
>Mercy leads Anon to exam room 3. She opens the door and gestures for him to enter. She closes it behind him.
So what seems to be the problem today? Don't worry, exam 3's walls are soundproofed. We have confidentiality here.
>Dr. Ziegler smiles warmly and sits down on her rolling stool, awaiting his response.
>>
>>8430074
Well...
>Anon scratches the back of his neck.
There's a...
>He bites his lip, searching for the words.
It's kinda hard to...explain.
>Anon unbuttons the top button of his pants.
Would it be alright to just show you?
>>
File: reading.jpg (93KB, 906x1200px) Image search: [Google]
reading.jpg
93KB, 906x1200px
>>8430140
Of course! I can even turn around while you take those off, if it makes you feel comfortable.
>Angela turns away and begins to scribble away at some paperwork on her clipboard, wondering what he could be so embarrassed about.
>>
>>8430210
>Anon unzips his pants.
You can turn around.
>When she turns around, she sees that Anon is locked in a metal chastity cage with an integrated lock, urethral tube, and that his balls are rather swollen and blueish.
So...you see...
>Anon wonders just how much he should reveal.
I can't seem to get this...device off of...me. And it's causing some discomfort.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (29KB, 497x296px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
29KB, 497x296px
>>8429692
Well I usually the bull in this kind threads. But hey, why not try the cuck part sometimes. My waifu is Lind from as megami sama series
>>
(Sorry to interrupt anything ongoing, but a while ago in these threads there was a number images with girls' reactions across a ruler based on the guys' size. Someone had done one with Toriel that was great. Does anybody happen to have that still?)
>>
File: amused.png (993KB, 1100x1440px) Image search: [Google]
amused.png
993KB, 1100x1440px
>>8430334
(If you look on e-hentai, you'll find enough to sustain you for a scene. I confirmed.)

>>8430319
>She suppresses a giggle.
And why, exactly, is it on you in the first place?
>Mercy pauses and looks at him.
And don't you have the key? It should be simple enough to unlock.
>She had dealt with this far more often than her pitiful patient thought. She had a few treatments in mind...
>>
>>8430464
I...um...
>Anon considers what to say.
Someone put it on me...they have the key. But...
>Anon sighs, knowing he has to admit his for the doctor to understand the situation.
But she hasn't contacted me.
>He knows further explanation is required.
I brought this girl home from a party, and we were having fun, and she tied me up, and then she put this on me. She knows my number but I don't know hers, and she hasn't contacted me in...
>Anon blushes.
It's been nearly a month. I tried to cut it off with some stuff from the hardware store but I can't.
>>
File: laughing 3d.png (859KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
laughing 3d.png
859KB, 1000x1000px
>>8430573
>The doctor looks partially amused and partially disappointed in him.
You know that you should never let strange people tie you up. They could hurt you very much.
>Her smile turns warm again.
Do you want me to help get it off? You might have to go through a bit of...discomfort...for us to be able to do the procedure.
>Mercy looked him in the eyes.
That won't be a problem, will it?
>>
>>8430683
It's pretty uncomfortable having it on, I'll do whatever it takes.
>>
File: looking up.jpg (132KB, 850x1127px) Image search: [Google]
looking up.jpg
132KB, 850x1127px
>>8430728
Lean over the bed, then. We've got some work to do. Stomach down.
>Mercy ascended to the cabinet and fetched her chastity removal kit. This was going to make him squirm.
If you can't hold still, I can go ahead and restrain you. Would you like that?
>>
>>8431006
That's what got me into this mess. I think I'll pass on the restraints.
>Anon gets in position, bent over the bed.
You have something that can cut if off?
>>
File: question.jpg (207KB, 1023x1064px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
207KB, 1023x1064px
>>8431057
We can get it off, but we need to...
>She hesitated, not quite sure how to say it.
...relieve some pressure? You're quite swollen.
>She opens the box.
Now, we have a few options for fixing this.
>She holds up a box of gloves.
I could manually stimulate your prostate.
>A dildo.
I could use this. It gets deeper and gets the job done faster.
>She holds up a harness in the other hand.
Using my hips instead of my hands would get much more out at once.
>She sets them down and holds up a tube.
And if you'd like, I can numb your little prisoner so you don't have to feel that terrible pain.
>A smile.
So what will it be? I'm sure that if you can think of anything else you'd need for your comfort, I can provide. Of course, once the swelling is down to an absolute minimum, then I can get out the bolt cutters.
>>
>>8431183
Wouldn't it be easier to cut it off now? Then I can just...relieve the pressure on my own?
>Anon's eyes widen at the dildo.
Isn't that...don't you have anything smaller?
>>
File: amused.jpg (153KB, 850x1150px) Image search: [Google]
amused.jpg
153KB, 850x1150px
>>8431214
>Angela shakes her head. Oh, sweet summer child.
The problem is that I cannot cut it off without serious risk to you and...your friend down there...unless we, ah, blow off some of your steam. And the most effective way to do that is through your prostate.
>She picks the dildo back up.
This little thing? Any smaller and I might as well use my hand! This really isn't that big. Though I can see why *you* might think so.
>>
>>8431320
You said...
>Anon looks so scared.
You said using your hips would get it over with faster?
>His body is shaking, worried it will hurt.
>>
File: reaching.jpg (132KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
reaching.jpg
132KB, 640x905px
>>8431375
(Sorry, you got cucked by my real life.)
It could...
>The doctor begins to attach the strapon to its harness.
...but it might hurt a bit more. But all of these will work just as well. Some will take a bit more effort, but the strapon would probably be my recommendation. It's very effective.
>She pulls it around her waist, and lets the big, orange, rubber cock flop down. Mercy attaches all the points to her Valkyrie armor.
Is there anything else you want, before we get started?
>>
>>8434587
(I thought I was bad at this and you got bored of me. Glad you're back.)
Well, you're the doctor, I'll do what you recommend. I just need this thing off.
>Anon looks at the big orange toy
Maybe...we could use that numbing you offered...on my ass? Since that...medical device is kinda large, for someone who has never had this procedure.
>Anon requests, unaware that Mercy might need to know how it feels to do it effectively, something that would be impossible if his ass were numb.
>>
This thread is so weird desu
>>
File: finger bite.jpg (275KB, 990x1400px) Image search: [Google]
finger bite.jpg
275KB, 990x1400px
>>8434719
>(winks)

>>8434686
(I would never just drop you for being bad. I'd tell you, then drop you. And you're not bad. I won't shame you for your writing, only your poor choices regarding your penis.)
>Dr. Ziegler shakes her head.
If I numb you, we won't be able to drain your balls through your rectum. You have to feel this and enjoy it for it to work.
>She grabs some lube and slathers it onto her cock.
Don't worry, I'll put enough lube on this that it hurts as little as possible.
>She presses a switch on her wrist and the toy springs to attention, as if it were suddenly an extension of the doctor's body. A gentle smirk forms at the edge of her mouth.
Any last requests?
>>
>>8434833
What are you doing desu
>>
File: flushed-face.png (54KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
flushed-face.png
54KB, 256x256px
>>8434833
(Now you're even doming me in parenthesis?)
>>
File: 1438903804758.jpg (788KB, 835x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1438903804758.jpg
788KB, 835x1280px
My waifu is called Ahri... shes got dark hair, a perfect form... and hes really kind to me. she loves it when I buy things for her and she loves it when I hug and kiss her, shes the best waifu I could ever have... the waifu of my dreams....
>>
>>8434833
L-last requests?
>Anon says with fear in his voice.
You make it sound like I'm going to die.
>Anon's swollen balls sit, protruding from rings of the chastity just below his exposed anus.
>>
File: cobalt.jpg (606KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
cobalt.jpg
606KB, 636x900px
>>8434868
(not much you baka just lewding)

>>8434934
(well it is ooc so
and also kind of referring to the scene)

>>8434976
I can numb your caged little bird there, or give you a mouthguard to bite down on. Anything to make you more comfortable during this procedure.
>Mercy rubbed her cock, awaiting his answer.
Or do you just want to get started? I need you to explicitly say so. Liability and all that.
>>
>>8435042
(I wasn't complaining.)
>He looked at her rubbing her cock. Why? She couldn't feel anything. But it made Anon feel intimidated.
Oh...I understand. Yes, we can get started.
>Anon said, incorrectly thinking that vague answer was enough for the medical liability lawyers of the world.
>>
>>8435042
Whatever floats yer goat but I must say this fetish is very weird, desu.
>>
File: ass.jpg (576KB, 1118x1636px) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
576KB, 1118x1636px
>>8435168
(then why are you here and why do you keep using abbreviations that get wordfiltered)

>>8435132
Go ahead and turn over onto your back, and lay on the table with your legs pulled up. We'll get that bird of yours singing again.
>She turned to put away the numbing cream and mouthguard. Clearly this guy got off on pain. Whatever. He'd regret it soon enough.
>>
>>8435295
Curiosity
I'm not getting filtered, I just like the word desu
>>
>>8435295
>Anon turned on his back, and pulled his legs up, his caged cock bobbing between them, his ass exposed and spread by the position. He looked at her still stroking the toy, and his legs trembled in fear of it stretching him out.
>>
File: unzip.jpg (307KB, 673x800px) Image search: [Google]
unzip.jpg
307KB, 673x800px
>>8435366
(Dubs means extra rough. Sorry. I don't make the rules.)
>Angela pulls him to the edge of the exam bed and lines up her cock with Anon's exposed hole.
You said you were ready.
>She pushes in the tip, then slowly buries the toy down to the hilt in his ass, encountering some resistance every few inches, until finally her hips bump into his.
Feeling alright?
>>
>>8435483
(I understand, rules are rules. You're an ethical person for abiding by them.)
>Anon whines with pain, but he tries not to resist, she can tell that he's consciously trying to breathe and relax so it hurts less.
Is...is it working?
>He looks down at the cage and his swollen balls.
>>
File: rose petals.jpg (293KB, 850x1257px) Image search: [Google]
rose petals.jpg
293KB, 850x1257px
>>8435572
>The doctor adjusts her angle of penetration to fit into her patient better.
Not yet...I still need to find your prostate. Tell me when you feel a dull kind of pleasure punctuating the sensations you have now.
>Mercy pulls out and thrusts back in, this time a little faster.
Make certain that you breathe. If you're tense, this will hurt much more than it needs to.
>After her second push, Angela holds her member inside him and touches his caged penis.
I feel it twitching a bit. That should be a good sign. Do you feel it yet?
>>
>>8435669
Yes...I think so...
>Anon had been focusing on relaxing, but her hand on his cage, after so long without orgasm, the cage instantly felt tight as he tried to get hard. He was lucky there were no spikes on the inside. As Mercy rubbed back and forth, she noticed a particular spot, just the right depth and angle that made his cock twitch.
>>
File: serious.jpg (353KB, 1280x1854px) Image search: [Google]
serious.jpg
353KB, 1280x1854px
>>8435716
There it is! We shouldn't have too much trouble now.
>Feeling that he was ready for a bit more, the doctor began to pump in and out with a steady rhythm, overstimulating his prostate. After a minute or two of this, she began to knead his testicles.
Don't worry, this is just to get the juices flowing, in a literal sense. It shouldn't hurt that much.
>>
>>8435838
>As she massaged his prostate and testicles, fluid started to slow from him, dripping down onto her hand, and then down the crack of his ass to the toy as it slid in and out.
>>
File: gloves.jpg (388KB, 1447x2046px) Image search: [Google]
gloves.jpg
388KB, 1447x2046px
>>8435865
(What am I supposed to do with that? Come on, I know you can do better with that one hand.)
Oh, my! I can't believe I forgot this.
>Mercy pulls out the toy and presses the switch on her wrist, allowing it to flop down.
Don't want it to overheat...
>Dr. Ziegler rinses off her hands and dries them before putting on a set of latex gloves.
Can't get my clients' fluids on me. You're not allergic, are you?
>>
>>8436032
(You're making fun of me for masturbating while writing the thing I'm masturbating to?)
>Anon's chart indicated that he was not allergic.
Is it over?
>Anon looked down, hoping that the cage could be removed now. He saw Dr. Ziegler putting on gloves.
Are those to take the cage off?
>He keeps his legs help high, the trail of sticky fluid still clinging to his skin between his ass cheeks.
>>
File: smug.jpg (289KB, 825x1060px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
289KB, 825x1060px
>>8436132
>(I look smugly at my computer.)
(You said you wouldn't complain.)

Oh, no, no, no! We're just getting started.
>She walks back over and re-stiffens her rod.
I just didn't want to be soiled by your juices.
>Without warning, she reinserts herself and begins anew, making sure to rub his g-spot on every thrust.
Now I need to make sure we're getting this done as quickly as possible. You seem like you're in a hurry.
>She begins to squeeze his balls tighter.
>>
>>8436289
(Definitely not complaining. You're making me want to play with (You) after Mercy's done with me. Stating that obvious thing was my attempt to encourage more of it.)
Ow!
>He says, at the initial squeeze. Then quiets down and accepts that it's part of the procedure.
I am. I'm desperate to get this thing off. It took a week til I realized I couldn't do it on my own, and then three weeks to get this appointment.
>>
I wish there were more furcucks.

Quick, somebody post your furry waifu if you wanna get cucked~
>>
>>8436452
Can you post a grid of furry waifus for us to roll for? I don't really know a lot of furry characters.
>>
File: tumblr_onk5uvtXoj1vq5q3co10_1280.jpg (583KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onk5uvtXoj1vq5q3co10_1280.jpg
583KB, 1080x1920px
>>
File: face down ass up(small).jpg (204KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
face down ass up(small).jpg
204KB, 850x1202px
>>8436387
(Awh, (Me)? Thanks!)

Oh, did that hurt?
>She twists harder.
Well, it's not going to get any easier.
>Her rubber dick cycles in and out, in and out, until so much fluid is dribbling from his cage that Mercy can almost feel his swollen balls trembling.
Are you feeling close to bursting? When you're about to orgasm, it'll be more of a pressurized feeling than you're used to.
>Angela pressed a few buttons on her wrist as she changed the rhythm of her hips. She began to push in and pull out faster, but stay in and out of Anon longer.
>>
>>8436817
(Well you seem to enjoy humiliating me out of character too, so, yes.)
>Anon dripped a large dollop of fluid with each inward thrust. His balls were becoming noticeably looser, and less swollen, making easier for Mercy to get her hand around them and squeeze tightly.
Bursting?
>Anon said, holding his legs tight.
No...it feels...I don't know! It feels weird.
>Poor Anon, not experienced enough for a purely anal orgasm, he would have to be content with the steady flow of semen instead of the nice satisfying squirt her craved. Eventually, Mercy noticed that he wasn't dripping anymore, his balls were now a much more manageable size.
>>
File: giggle.jpg (58KB, 564x704px) Image search: [Google]
giggle.jpg
58KB, 564x704px
>>8436989
(Sometimes I just get into a mood like this.)

You know, this thing wasn't even properly fitted for you.
>Not even bothering to remove her cock from his ass, Angela began to fiddle with the cage.
Hand me that ice pack, would you? It's to the left of your head.
>She had a feeling that this cage would just slip right off, at least, it would now that he wasn't so monstrously swollen. What an idiot he was for waiting a month!
>>
>>8437187
(I like this mood of yours. Though I hope my liking it doesn't ruin it.)
Fitted?
>Anon asks, reaching for the icepack, her toy still stretching his hole open. He hands the pack to Dr. Ziegler.
(He tried pulling it off already, and using cutters from the hardware store.)
>>
File: happy cry.jpg (99KB, 850x802px) Image search: [Google]
happy cry.jpg
99KB, 850x802px
>>8437302
>She laughs, a deep laugh. Her toy begins to vibrate, on cue from the delayed wrist controls.
You must have just been so turned on by the whole thing you couldn't get soft, really soft, for even a moment!
>Angela is nearly falling over from laughter as she applies the ice pack to his shaft, watching him shrink slowly.
See, your "date" got a cage sized for a normal penis. Not one so small like yours is now.
>There is now easily a centimetre of free space in all directions inside the cage.
See? I wasn't lying.
>She wipes away a tear of laughter as her cock buzzes in his butt.
>>
>>8437491
Ah!
>Anon is surprised by the vibration, his legs shake as he holds them up to keep his ass open for Mercy. The cage isn't off, so he doesn't think of the procedure as done.
Why are you laughing?
>Anon asks meekly, his cock covered in cold icepack and his stretched ass stimulated by her vibrating toy. He blushes red, not just in his face, but on the skin of his ass too.
>>
File: innocent.jpg (118KB, 709x1002px) Image search: [Google]
innocent.jpg
118KB, 709x1002px
>>8437607
Oh, oh my...
>Mercy composes herself long enough to just slip the cage right off, urethral tubing and all. She didn't even need to unlock it.
Now that we're done here, let me just disable this timer...
>Her prick begins to pulse.
Looks like I laughed a bit too long. It's finishing up the program.
>Anon's ass feels a jet of hot cum. Mercy shrugs.
Some of my patients really need the full experience in order to have their problems solved.
>The doctor looks on, amused, as Anon's intestines bloat from the ropes of cum inside.
>>
>>8437720
>Anon is happy to have the cage off, his cock still small and shrunken from ice. Anon feels something squirting inside of him. He shudders, still holding his legs up for her. He makes a whimpering sound as he feels more ropes squirt inside of him.
W-what's that?
>Anon says, fully unaware of what fluid was inside the toy.
>>
File: laughing.png (580KB, 942x944px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.png
580KB, 942x944px
>>8437766
(Dubs means it's extra mean. I don't make the rules.)
>Mercy sighs.
They really do all ask that. I really should put it on the waivers.
>Angela extracts her now-limp member from Anon's virginal butt and begins to take it off.
I treat alphas here, too. After we've finished running their samples through the lab, we keep them on ice just in case. I take the most virile jars of semen and put them in my strapons. Heating it is just a matter of the remote in the device being a bit inefficient.
>She turns to begin washing the rubber.
So yes, that's real men inside you.
>The doctor cracks the door.
Would you like a nurse to come clean you up?
>>
>>8437990
(You're right to follow the rules though. You're very sweet and kind and only humiliate me as harshly as you do because the digits demand that I deserve it.)
>A look of shock shows on Anon's face as the seed of alpha patients drips down on the table. He's too shocked to answer verbally, but Mercy can't have the table getting messy. Anon is so distracted by what he's been told that he doesn't even put his legs down.
(Now that the scene is finishing up, did you want to talk...here?)
>>
File: confident.jpg (229KB, 992x1722px) Image search: [Google]
confident.jpg
229KB, 992x1722px
>>8438100
(Do the dubs mean I have to humiliate you OOC?)
>A nurse comes in to clean up around Anon.
Keep the cage, as a reminder not to get pulled into anything you'll regret.
>She turns to walk out.
Glad to have another satisfied patient!
>The door clicks shut behind her.
>>
>>8438174
I wasn't the guy you were playing with but that was pretty hot. I've been looking into trying futa sometime, either playing one myself or getting fucked by one. It was nice to read.
>>
>>8438174
Neither I am your partner, but as >>8438203 said this was extremely hot. Wasn't just the futa thing, more the mix of professional and humiliatrix the doctor was.
I'm just sorry that I don't think I'll be ever able to get an appointment: I went to bed when you started this scene, woken up a while ago and now I gotta go work. Fuck timezones, man.
>>
>>8438174
(I think that might be what the dubs want. Who are we to argue with the dubs? Also, A+ on that scene. I don't fully feel like I pulled my weight entirely, but you were amazing.)
>>
File: you.jpg (97KB, 525x800px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
97KB, 525x800px
>>8438203
Any futa in particular you'd like to see? I'm thinking of adding a gynoid ava, but really any suggestions are welcome. I'm not familiar with the animus, though.

>>8438227
That's exactly what I go for in scenes with no bull! Thanks!
Sometimes I keep weird hours. Keep your eyes peeled and your threads open.

>>8438229
It's hard to pull your weight with one arm.
>>
>>8438275
No more parenthesis? Why does that make me feel even more self conscious?

Thanks for finishing the whole scene with me, even though you're the better writer.

>Anon tries some flattery, bypassing the comment about his number of arms.
>>
>>8438275
I will surely keep looking for you Doc!
>>
File: booty.jpg (70KB, 827x965px) Image search: [Google]
booty.jpg
70KB, 827x965px
>>8438332
If you want me, the human, to humiliate you, I'm afraid you'll have to pay me. I do this for the characters, not the fulfillment of fetishes. The fetish is a fun thing on the side, though. I make different avas for my different moods.

>>8438335
I'm sure we can fit you in sometime!
>>
>>8438424
No wonder you're so good at it. Professional level humiliation.
>>
>>8438275
Nah, play whoever you like. If you come back here I may ask again, or I may just head over to the ERP thread and play there. I hang out here as a bull more often.

Also, are you implying that you're a professional dom? That's pretty cool.
>>
File: collar.jpg (67KB, 767x1079px) Image search: [Google]
collar.jpg
67KB, 767x1079px
>>8438495
>>8438498
I would be if you paid me...
(please support me i need more income)

I got run out of /erp/ by ermac, so don't expect to see me there.

Post suggestions for avas! I like feeding off the community.
>>
File: beth.png (187KB, 297x532px) Image search: [Google]
beth.png
187KB, 297x532px
>>8438551
>>
>>8438551
It's tough for me to pick who my partner plays lol. I usually play as the man or a futa and just pursue whoever I see that I like. I like it better if they're playing someone they like instead of someone just to please me. Plus if I'm a bull here it's obviously usually the other posters choice as to who they're going to play.
>>
>>8438424
I surely hope so!
Shall I come up with some kind of weird problem that needs your attention, like that other anon did?
>>
File: muffet_by_pombity-d9agwyg.png (639KB, 1024x1044px) Image search: [Google]
muffet_by_pombity-d9agwyg.png
639KB, 1024x1044px
>>8438551
There is an ava for which financial domination would be very in-character.
>>
File: rope swing.jpg (61KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
rope swing.jpg
61KB, 600x776px
>>8438721
I've wanted to play Undertale for a while. If I had the game (or the money to buy it) I would control every aspect of your pocketbook and completely emasculate you socially.

>>8438715
You don't have to. Just remember that she is a reproductive health specialist. Really I'll deal with any problem you have.

>>8438602
All my friends tell me I need to watch Rick and Morty. It's not that much of a commitment. I probably will. I'll get back to you on the ava.
>>
>>8438799
You will love Rick & Morty, plus Beth is great for cuckold scenes, she has a pathetic husband for the cuck to play as.
>>
>>8438799
I would ask about the social emasculation part, but if you're serious about wanting real compensation it would be rude of me to try and get free dirty talk by asking about it.
>>
>>8438799
I think I got an idea for a ' reproductive health' issue that I might have, hehe.
>>
File: playful.jpg (214KB, 900x703px) Image search: [Google]
playful.jpg
214KB, 900x703px
>>8438817
Yeah, he seemed pretty sad. Not worth her time at all.

>>8438839
It'd be on the house with a copy of Undertale.

>>8438857
I'll book you an appointment. What time tomorrow? And more importantly, what timezone?
>>
>>8438886
Timezone is Central Europe, six hours ahead of New York. I'm usually online from 6pm to 11pm.
And if it isn't tomorrow, any day is good, I know with different timezones it can be hard to be on at the same time.
>>
>>8438886
Not him, but I could buy you Undertale for a private session. If you're interested, drop a Steam in the e-mail field or something.
>>
File: clipboard serious.jpg (55KB, 600x782px) Image search: [Google]
clipboard serious.jpg
55KB, 600x782px
>>8438939
Actually, I'll probably get on at about 11 tomorrow, so that's perfect. I'm in GMT -6 (+1 for amerifag) so I'm seven hours behind you.
>>
File: chibi.png (715KB, 927x843px) Image search: [Google]
chibi.png
715KB, 927x843px
>>8439007
(you really do like me)
>>
>>8439029
Very good. I'll be there, and I'll notice you if I can't. Have a good rest!
>>
>>8439078
Oh my god you tease shut uuup. Not true. I just wanted to gift you a decent game is all.
>>
File: beckoning.png (2MB, 1754x2481px) Image search: [Google]
beckoning.png
2MB, 1754x2481px
>>8439159
It's not like people can spam me in steam, right?
Screw it, i'll do it. My steam is:
wowiactuallyonlyplayportal2
(it's a true statement. great game.)
>>
Maybe someone would like cuck my imaginary girlfriend by fucking me? Girl or feta, I don't care as long as you're cute and dominating~
>>
>>8439252
I do not want to be fucked by a type of cheese, I obviously meant futa
>>
File: dddfcfcd6f593f8a960ec06d343ef1d3.jpg (144KB, 784x1014px) Image search: [Google]
dddfcfcd6f593f8a960ec06d343ef1d3.jpg
144KB, 784x1014px
Bumping
>>
File: 95d583b99d46118b0cc0fab108f46b10.jpg (674KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
95d583b99d46118b0cc0fab108f46b10.jpg
674KB, 768x1024px
>>8439252
>>8439264
uuuu i'd love to be your futa mistress
if I had the time I would gladly show your girlfriend how to properly pleasure a man in every.single.part. of your body
your heart might belong to her but your body would turn into a slutty submissive bitch the moment you see me
>>
>>8440500
Bumping cum inside Mercury.
>>
File: 4bbfc0a7831e47875e7f9f54c0c3bc12.jpg (431KB, 1165x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4bbfc0a7831e47875e7f9f54c0c3bc12.jpg
431KB, 1165x1080px
>>8440908
K-keep your hands away from my girlfriend!
>>
>>8441010
Are you sure that's what you really want?
>>
>>8441083
Yes! She's mine and only mine, and she will never let herself be touched by another guy... She doesn't even let me do certain things, how can she allow others?
>>
>>8441089
How?
Well, mainly because i'm better than you, in every way, she even let me drain my balls inside her on our first date!
>>
>>8441089
Because not all men are like you.
>>
File: 59991794584e196c3b84dcb0f302b100.jpg (370KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
59991794584e196c3b84dcb0f302b100.jpg
370KB, 750x1000px
>>8441104
What nonsense are you spouting? What date? She never had a date with you! Ami-chan is faithful, she would never even go out with other guys, let alone fuck them!
>>
>>8441114
Not from what i could see, her eyes were constantly darting to my crotch every time she got a chance, like a dog starved of her food.
Did you happen to smell something on her breath when she got home last night, by any chance?
>>
File: b4757ab4154829c9bb2b122d413f2a4a.jpg (294KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b4757ab4154829c9bb2b122d413f2a4a.jpg
294KB, 750x1000px
>>8441125
Stop lying! Yesterday she was at her friend Usagi's place, yes they were drinking a bit and I felt alcohol on her breath, but nothing else! She's not a slut, she wouldn't do the things you say...
>>
>>8441141
I never said she's a slut, cucky.
She simply wants what every woman wants, and deserves, a real man to take care of their carnal needs.
Once i'm done with her, she wont need to go around looking for someone to please her, hell, she'll probably dump you aswell.

Well, that is to say, unless you're willing to pay for the kid i'm going to put in her.
>>
File: 029f422289b0d7c51af94e93358912ec.jpg (771KB, 1000x1290px) Image search: [Google]
029f422289b0d7c51af94e93358912ec.jpg
771KB, 1000x1290px
>>8441200
She's not like the others! She's sweet and caring, she doesn't go around looking for sex! Ami-chan told me that it's something special, that you do only with a person you love. We've been chaste because we're still proving each other we're worthy, like hell she would let a guy like you "please" her! And she will never dump me for you, in your dreams maybe!
>>
>>8441227
Others?
You mean you've had other girls do this to you?
Hahaha, what a fucking riot.

A relationship without sex is nothing more than pathetic, Cucky, i'm guessing she was looking to get a bit "more" out of you, and you simply couldent perform.
And now she's stuck with you, out of pity for such a spineless man.
But dont worry, i plan to liberate her and give her everything she could ever want.
>>
>>8441259
N-no, Ami-chan is my first girl. I was referring to other girls, like some of her friends, who I know fuck around with lots of guys. But she is not like that, she assured me!

She loves me, and I love her back. I won't let you and your lies tear us apart! If you really did it with her, why don't you prove it to me? I'll call Ami-chan and tell her to get here so she can expose you as the liar you are!
>>
>>8441227
Not the anon you're talking to, but I've had my own personal time with her. I don't know what the fuck she's doing with you, but we fucked about an hour into our first date. Guess I played my cards right or something. I was told be a few buddies she was pretty easy pussy though.

>>8441259
What's up dude?
>>
>>8441290
I know, it was the other day right? You've played with me. I was restarting it, not considering what happened then, sorry hehe.
>>
>>8441301
Do you have any idea how many guys she's probably fucked? If I were you I'd match in and demand sex right now.

(Not the anon you're talking about. Totally new guy. I'm new here so I don't know if three ways are a thing. If not, just tell me.)
>>
File: ce201050d0745e0c41a13be482bfa38c.jpg (225KB, 1152x1440px) Image search: [Google]
ce201050d0745e0c41a13be482bfa38c.jpg
225KB, 1152x1440px
>>8441329
(Oh sorry, didn't realize it. Well if you wanna do a three way with her and the other anon, it's more than fine with me! The more the merrier hehe.)

Oh, here's another liar. I don't believe any of you, I only trust my beloved Ami-chan! She's fucked no one, she's saving herself for me...
>>
>>8441340
There's being upset and there's being completely delusional. You fall into the second category.

Tell me about the your first date with her. I want to know what I did right. Hell, maybe I could give you a few pointers.
>>
File: efa5c7ace0d4bfaeea3fb7fc78154d9c.jpg (270KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
efa5c7ace0d4bfaeea3fb7fc78154d9c.jpg
270KB, 750x1000px
>>8441368
W-well, we began talking in school, and found we had many common interests, like science, literature... So we went to a library, I bought her a book she liked, then to a coffee shop where we had cakes and sweets. After that I brought her home, and she... She gave me a kiss! I was so elated, I think I became red like a tomato...
>>
>>8441368
(Looks like the other anon left, Ami-chan is all yours)
>>
>>8441391
That's all!? What the hell. I had a similar date. I met up with her at coffee shop and we talked about a few books before she took me to the bathroom. Things got intense fast. She as grabbing my cock while we made out. I still remember who how it was that she was moaning in my mouth... Fuck that was a go time. And then we just fucked right there.

So yeah, I don't know. Maybe I'm more handsome than you? Maybe I just got her pussy wet? The point is, don't play this whole "she loves me as a person" act because we had the exact same connect right before I got a bathroom quickie.

>>8441399
(There's always hope he comes back, but I'll gladly take her.)
>>
File: ae17cae0c6de45bb06461c48442a5dc4.jpg (130KB, 666x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ae17cae0c6de45bb06461c48442a5dc4.jpg
130KB, 666x1000px
>>8441465
But... If that was true, why does she still want to be with me? We sit next to each other in school, hold hands in public, have lunch together, hang out after school, she introduced me to her friends... If I was ugly and not man enough for her like you suggest, why would she keep pretending? Why lying all this time, and not telling me how she really feels? I love her, I would accept everything...
>>
>>8441512
Pitty maybe? Who knows, maybe she actually does find you cute, just not sexy. Whatever it is, I just want to say there's a reason you're not having sex with her. I'm sorry, Cucky, but your the exception to the rule.

Is she around? I think she'd be happy to see me again. Who knows, maybe we could sort this whole mess out. Find out why she's being this way with you.
>>
>>8441559
I still can't believe you, but on a thing you're right: we need to sort this out. I can't keep living in doubt now that you told me all these things.

Actually I'm meeting her in a few minutes at the library, so if you wanna come with me, we'll see if what you say is true or you're making all of this up!

(Do you want me to play Ami or do you wanna do it yourself? Either's fine with me)
>>
>>8441606
Sounds good to me. She's probably dying to meet me again.

(You can play her.)
>>
File: 431378bafb7798e9fbbbc6b1a115884d.jpg (146KB, 800x1282px) Image search: [Google]
431378bafb7798e9fbbbc6b1a115884d.jpg
146KB, 800x1282px
>>8441623
>We walk to the library, Ami-chan is waiting outside looking all cute in her school uniform. She sees me and greets me enthusiastically, then freezes as she sees you next to me. "H-hello anon" she says, visibly embarrassed.
Ami-chan? Do you know this guy? He told me... Things about you, things I don't believe at all...
>She blushes even harder, unable to answer.
>>
>>8441662
>I grin cockily and open my arms for a hug she somewhat reluctantly accepts. It lasts a little too long to be seen as a normal greeting between friends
>With a blood red face, she hops back to your side and flips her hair with a giggle
>My cockily expression doesn't leave as I just stare at her. Her eyes, her lips, her large breasts pressed tightly against her uniform...
>After waiting for what seems like minutes to me and hours to you, I finally say something cut the sexual tension
How've you been, Ami? It's been a while, huh? Did you finish that one book I recommended?
>>
H..hey guys, im a lil nervous posting my waifu here.. I heard you guys like talking about waifu's so heres a picture of my waifu's butt, shes the one on the right. I wont tell you her name though, just enjoy!
>>
>>8441706
not the guy you're roleplaying with but
jesus christ I fapped so good to this

>that giggle

>that hop

>that hair flip

uggghh thinking about how humiliating this is for cucky is getting me so hardd <3 <3

I genuinely felt tingles up and down my cock, that was amazing
>>
>>8441735
Oh, Raven?
Yeah, she's got a great ass.
>>
>>8441749
>That'ssoraven.jpg

sorry, continue
>>
>>8441745
(Thanks.)
>>
File: SZjfkOS.jpg (74KB, 700x1024px) Image search: [Google]
SZjfkOS.jpg
74KB, 700x1024px
>>8441749
Y..you know her?? how do you know her just from seeing her ass?
But.. but yeah she does have a nice ass right? heh..
>>
File: d531622fe82a46ffa03121af4feb3506.jpg (202KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
d531622fe82a46ffa03121af4feb3506.jpg
202KB, 750x1000px
>>8441706
>I am totally speechless as she hugs you back, holding on for too long. My stare is totally blank as I process what I saw, my mind in turmoil.
S-so it was true...
>Ami-chan doesn't answer and doesn't even look at me, even if she's holding my hand. She just nods at your question "Yes, it was a fun read...".
>She's eyeing you back, her gaze occasionally darting to your crotch. I notice that and shake her arm.
A-answer me!
>She finally turns to me. "I-it's a long story sweetie, and I don't want to talk about it here, in public... W-why don't we all go to my house? Parents are out..."
>She looks back at you with a hopeful expression.
>>
>>8441757
(I can just imagine her pussy pulsing against her panties and her leaking down her leg as you talk to her... imagine her nipples getting hard as she blushes harder and forgets who's standing next to her.. imagine how hard she's breathing.. how much she wants you right now)
>>
>>8441779
(Cucky boyfriend here. Do you wanna play her in my stead? Seeing how much you're enjoying it, I'm sure it will turn out good...)
>>
>>8440719
W-what would you do to me?
>>
>>8441776
> I notice that and shake her arm.
(cute pathetic detail, anon; makes you look like a kid)

>She looks back at you with a hopeful expression.

(this is too delicious)

>>8441789
(I'm just a fan of what you're doing, if I roleplay her, I know >>8441706 will make me feel too fucking good to type irl, and I'll just get stuck taking in all his alpha-male goodness while I masturbate to how pathetic, and upset, and unhappy you are... it'll be too much ><, but please continue <3 You roleplay her pretty well, and its appropriate you do so, considering she's "yours". It makes it much hotter, like you're being betrayed by yourself hehe <3 you pathetic cuckold <3)
>>
>I notice her looking at my cock. My smile continues. My heart races at the idea of getting her naked again. Feeling her plump breast in the palm of my hand again. Thrusting myself in and out of her again. Hardly two minutes into our little meet up you stupidly agreed to and I'm already making plans completely regardless of your presence. And I'm more than confident Ami is too
>I ignore you, seeing you as nothing more than a pathetic little accessory to her. I don't see you as a threat in the slightest. To me, my relationship with Ami was rekindled the second we hugged. The connection we had quickly igniting right before your very eyes. If I were you, I'd be utterly horrified at what's to come next
Your place? Yeah! That's a great idea. I haven't seen it in so long.
>>
>>8441837
(Hehe, okay then, you naughty voyeur ;) )

>>8441851
(Also I'm gonna leave in about one hour and come back one hour later. I'll tell you exactly when I'll leave. Sorry about that, have to drive and can't type during that)
>>
>>8441851
Meant to reply to >>8441776
>>
>>8441860
(cuckolds must drive and text! *smacks face*

seriously tho be safe on the road)
>>
>>8441860
(You're cool. I'll be here when you get back.)
>>
>>8434960
//I think I know exactly who wrote this prompt~
It sounds like you really love her anon, but uh, I've heard a lot that she's quite, well, you know...

Ah, don't worry about it! I'm happy for you!
>>
File: 4d779c160288c3964e958ab18c424f56.jpg (403KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4d779c160288c3964e958ab18c424f56.jpg
403KB, 707x1000px
>>8441851
O-okay Ami-chan...
>I'm still shaken at the realization she's probably been unfaithful, I know I should cancel this or at least leave, but I want to know more and the only way is following her home with you
>She leads the way, still holding my hand to reassure me, but her eyes are on you. She brushes your arm and giggles every time you look at her or make small talk, like she's very excited to see you.
>When we get there she unlocks the door, holding it open for us. I enter first, then you, then her. As soon as she closes the door, she jumps on you and start kissing you passionately, ignoring me there.
>I'm again speechless, my jaw dropping at the sight.
>She breaks the kiss to say, "I missed you so much anon..."

>>8441867
(I've already crashed a car because I was distracted, changing a CD in the player. Since then I'm extra careful hehe)
>>
>>8441912
>I receive her kiss and just immediately roll with it, paying absolutely no mind to the little confused cuck standing in the middle of the room
>I feel Ami's tongue inside me. I rub the back of her soft hair
Yeah. I missed you too.
>I guide her over to the couch and practically throw her down. She bounces against it, letting out an excited yet surprised laugh
>I crawl on top of her, placing a palm against her face as I look her in the eyes. My smile comes back, and she loses herself in giggles again
>She starting to feel up my chest, slowly working her hands down down to my couch before grasping tightly to my cock

(Is this the direction we're rolling with?)
>>
>>8441986
crotch*
>>
File: rav.png (174KB, 597x628px) Image search: [Google]
rav.png
174KB, 597x628px
>>8441764
Hmmm? We have a thing. She sends me pictures every night we can't sleep together. Here's yesterday's.
>>
>>8441986
(jesus christ I hope so <3)
>>
>>8441764
>heh..

I love it when cucks reassure themselves
>>
>>8442006
(Yeah, I bet you're getting off to this. Keep telling me how much you love it, baby.)
>>
File: 60a0817c0673f9bdfd1621ce158b30e8.jpg (175KB, 720x1024px) Image search: [Google]
60a0817c0673f9bdfd1621ce158b30e8.jpg
175KB, 720x1024px
>>8441986
(Yeah, if this is okay with you)

>The kiss is so different from those she gives me, sweet and loving. This is pure passion, sensuality, a woman in heat.
>I should scream. I should hit you, slap her, and leave. But I can't move, I'm paralyzed.
A-Ami...chan...
>She briefly turns towards me as you break the kiss, a smile on her face.
I'm sorry sweetie... I love you, but I can't resist him. You can leave if you want... Or you can stay, we'll talk later...
>She's basically telling me she's going to do it with you. I'm disgusted but I can't look away... Seeing Ami-chan as I never saw her, lost in passion and sexual energy. It's something I always wanted to see, not with another guy on her of course. But it draws me to you two, so I just stand there as you get to the couch.
>Ami's gaze is one of hunger as she grabs your crotch and squeezes it.
Oh anon, you're so eager...
>She teases you with her hand, then with a swift move she removes her blouse, her big boobs straining against her bra.
>She then lifts her ass up a bit and removes her skirt, light blue panties already showing a faint wet spot on the front.
>I've never seen her like that, except one time I walked on her in underwear by mistake, and now she's already exposing herself to you!
>>
>>8442063
This thread is getting way too meta. All this OOC teasing is a bit strange.
>>
>>8442071
>reaches into your pants
do you wish it was you being teased?
>>
>>8442071
I get what you mean, but I do like to hear about all the pleasure that the others are having. It gets me off as much as tormenting them does.
>>
>>8442071
>>8442094
Just look at him. He's BEGGING for cock.
>slaps him across the face
Slut...
>>
>>
>>8442148
Cute fox!
>>
>>8442064
>I drag my fingers around her inner thigh to tease her. She becomes even more wet at my gentle touch
>She shyly whispers if I'm ready
No way! Let's not rush.
>I can see in her eyes that the only thing she cares about is my cock. We don't have time for foreplay
>I roll my eyes. She pants in anticipation before my erection swings out from my pants
>I hear her whisper "yes" over and over to herself before her eyes cutely turn back up to me. She plays the coy act again, trying to hide that she can't take it anymore. How long had it been since she was satisfied?
>I began to guide my cock to the enterance of her pussy, rubbing up against her red clit. And I look back to you before going back to Ami and slowly pushing myself at the way inside her
>>
>>8442158
Krystal is the cutest!
>>
>>8442183
Is she you waifu anon?
>>
>>8442100
>I let out a high pitched girly yelp

>I look back your with a smile while gently rubbing my face

I am a slut, anon... treat me like one <3
>licks lips

>>8442063
(I'm loving it so muchhh; I can't even type about every part I like because I can't keep up with how tingly you make my cock feel. It demands attention whenever you and your pathetic cuck friend post <3 So I'm just left stroking and moaning and enjoying the jealous mess <3)

>>8442064
(you deserve a handjob from how good this post made me feel.. I'm taking a while to post just from all the stroking I'm doing. You're really pathetic and you deserve to have all your future girlfriends stolen, anon.)
>>
>>8442162
>As you touch her she removes her bra too. Her tits bounce out of it, they look even bigger bare, sagging a little bit but firm and perfectly shaped, her nipples achingly hard.
>I've never seen her naked chest and my eyes drop there, unable to divert. My legs move on their own as I get closer to her chest right when you pull out your already hard cock.
>It's so much bigger than mine! I thought I was average but compared to you I'm a little child, is this why Ami-chan chose you?
>Speaking of which, the hotness of the situation, seeing my beautiful girlfriend naked and in heat, stirs something inside me and I realize I'm hard inside my pants, the bulge clearly noticeable.
>Ami grabs your erection and fondles it, not even removing her panties but just pulling them aside revealing her slit to you.
N-no... Ami-chan... Please stop...
>My voice is too faint for you to be heard, and it wouldn't have made a difference anyway... She's going to have you, now!
>Her eyes close, and her mouth opens letting out a long moan as her insides are stretched by you.
Ooooh... Anon... I missed your cock so much...
>She throws her arms behind your neck and kisses you as her pussy is totally filled, and you start to move.

(Leaving now, see you later guys)
>>
>>8442231
(Forgot pic)
>>
>>8442185
Uh... I think she may be out of my league.
>>
>>8442194
(Hehe, since my beloved Ami-chan doesn't put out with me, I should accept your offer for a handjob... I'm glad that you're enjoying our fantasy so much)
>>
>>8442240
Pfft, yeah you got that right.
Glad you're not as delusion as some other people here.
Krystal needs a real man, doesn't she boy?
>>
>>8442267
I mean, that doesn't mean that I wouldn't stand ANY chance with her. The least I could do is ask her out and see what happens!
>>
>>8442231
>I thrust in and out of her hard and fast. Her moans are music to my ears. I missed how beautiful she sounded when she was being plowed by me. It made me so fucking hot. Pleasuring Ami is the greatest thing in the world. She wasn't like other girls. When I'm inside her, an overwhelming sense of passion fills me. As if I was always meant to be the one to do this. Ami was mine, and despite you almost being in my way, she didn't give a fuck and let me have her. I'm the man she deserves. You're not
>Her moans drag on and on with every thrust. I look into her face and notice she's losing all control
>Her little "oh yeah"s and "right there"s bring me to the pit of eruption as I grab her huge breasts, but I always stop before it's too late. Whenever I stop, she's always on the verge of cumming herself. She tilts her head back, and I push in one more time to finish her off. She shakes, and I feel her moisture drip onto me
>Then I kiss her lips, her cheek, her neck. She even let's me bite down on her upper lip. And when I get back to fucking her, her adorable laughter starts up again
Do you ever make her laugh like that?
>>
>>8442312
Not him, but you don't stand any chance with her. At all. Stop dreaming.
>>
File: disappoint.png (503KB, 500x748px) Image search: [Google]
disappoint.png
503KB, 500x748px
>>8442094
>>8442099
>>8442100

The double dubs are convincing me to tell you.
I don't need you all to tease me. I have my own man, with enough cock to fill me twice.
Isn't that right, Adam?
>She looks up to the Beast, standing with her.
He doesn't have fur anymore, but he never changed size downstairs.
>She holds his package, sitting at about the height of her elbows.
>>
>>8442540
DISMISSED!
REJECTED!
PUBLICLY HUMILIATED!
>>
File: gaston.jpg (197KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
gaston.jpg
197KB, 900x600px
>>8442573
More beer?

>(pic related, it's called a gaston in rock climbing)
>>
>>8442540
(If anyone here actually waifus Belle I'll gladly be a bull.)
>>
>>8442623
What for!? Nothing helps. I'm a cuck!
>>
File: ew.jpg (38KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
ew.jpg
38KB, 800x550px
>>8442624
Hey now! Are you implying I'm not who I say I am?
>Belle looks offended.
(I do a Belle.)

>>8442636
Who, you? Never! Anon, you've got to pull yourself together!
>>
>>8442624
(Isn't Belle's husband already a bull, or something like that?)
>>
>>8442647
>I look you up and down
Oh. Guess I just didn't notice. I have to admit, you're a lot more grounded than I expected. All the stories make it seem like you're some sort of untouchable princess, but it really looks like you're just a cute little bookworm.
>>
>>8442648
(Bull vs. Bull? Can that be a thing? It'd be really fun too if a cuck comes in and they both shoot him down and tell him the grownup are playing.)
>>
File: small smile.jpg (117KB, 850x1029px) Image search: [Google]
small smile.jpg
117KB, 850x1029px
>>8442648
(I'd like to have someone playing Beast, rather than doing it myself.)

>>8442726
I don't like feeling like I'm above people. I did grow up just a normal girl, in a normal town. It's nice living with Adam in such a big castle, but I don't judge people before I see them.
>>
The idea of multiple Bulls going at one girl seems super hot to me. Like, the crushing despair on the cuck's face as he watches his girlfriend get fucked by multiple guys, yet he can't help but get aroused. Bonus points if he's never even had sex with his gf.
>>
>>8442365
>It's like watching a porn movie, only the female actress isn't a pornstar, but my girlfriend, and she isn't acting at all. Her moans, her faces, her reactions are all genuine as she's being pleased out of her mind.
>I never thought I could see something so hot, so raw, carnal. My hand goes to my crotch, grabbing the small bulge in my jeans and squeezing it, almost inadvertently.
Ami-chan... My love... You're... So beautiful...
>She really missed you, and the arousal is so great, she doesn't care at all about me, her boyfriend, being there to look. Your cock, and your expertise in using it, quickly brings her to the edge.
>You tease her though, slowing down everytime she's there.
Please anon... I can't take it anymore...
>Your final, deep thrusts makes her explode. Her whole body trembles, her walls contracting around your cock and almost sending you over the edge too, a high-pitched scream filling the room and sounding so hot in my ears.
>I've been rubbing myself for a while now, and with her climax, I can't take it anymore too. I quickly pull the zipper on my pants down and pull my cock out, half your size even if it's throbbing hard, and I start jacking it in plain sight while my girl is getting royally fucked.
A-aah... N-no... I don't think I can
>Still giggling, Ami hears my voice and turns towards me, exploding in a loud laughter as she sees me pathetically masturbating.
Sweetie! What are you doing?
>I get terribly embarrassed, but that doesn't slow me down.
It's just... Ami-chan, you're... Too hot...
>>
>>8442808
Hehe, that's exactly what was about to happen with my Ami-chan, with two guys going for her while I never had her before. Too bad one of them left, but I'm still very happy with how it's turning out.
>>
>>8442808
Gangbangs are hot in any context, but NTR takes it up a few notches.
>>
>I open the door and get into the doctor's office, finding the waiting room empty, I sit on a chair.
H-hey, is Doctor Ziegler here? I'm a little late for my appointment, sorry..
>>
>>8429308
I wonder if any of you guys know these girls...
>>
>>8443050
>anthro
>not enough hooves
>>
>>8442765
>Anon, the cobbler from Belle's provincial village, sees her again after so long. He always had a crush on her, now she's a princess living in a castle. He sighs, she'd never be interested in a lowly cobbler.
>>
File: pink smile.jpg (1MB, 1920x3057px) Image search: [Google]
pink smile.jpg
1MB, 1920x3057px
>>8443004
(You're lucky Belle didn't get a bite.)
>The doctor steps out, clucking her tongue.
You know I don't like to be kept waiting, Anon. If you had been much later I would have had to cancel.
>She opens the door.
So what brings you in today?

(tfw all your good pictures are already posted and you're using ctrl+f before posting so you don't have to fill out 10.000.000 captchas)
>>
>>8442842
>I continue to smash against Ami as I look at this humiliating display in front of me
Oh. That's explains it. Ami, you're such a tease.
>I turn her face away and kiss her again
So this is what you meant when you said you needed some time. I didn't know you were into this sort of thing. I like it. Definitely spices things up.
>I fuck her even harder. The couch creaks and shakes at my force. I look back at your devastated face and shake my head
I still don't think he gets it. Just tell him.
>Almost pulling completely out with every thrust, I slam back down into her with a deafening smacking sound
>>
>>8443101
>I walk in visibly embarrassed.
S-sorry Doctor, I tried my best, got stuck in traffic and...
>Your stern face tells me it's no use bringing up excuses.
Well, I have a little problem... It's a bit embarrassing to admit...
>You see a little bulge protruding from my jeans, I look flushed, tired, my eyes shows I need rest.

(Since Belle just got a bite, do you wanna do her instead? I'm already doing the Ami-chan cuck so it's not a problem for me)
>>
>>8443130
(If you do the Belle thing I'll be Adam.)
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 320x179px
>>8443155
>>8443101
>>
>>8443155
(I'm not Belle, it's >>8443101)
>>
File: puff flowers.jpg (253KB, 935x736px) Image search: [Google]
puff flowers.jpg
253KB, 935x736px
>>8443155
(Dubs confirms it's a good idea. The digits don't lie.)

>>8443097
Oh, there's the cobbler!
>She whispers to herself.
You always were quite dull.
>A smile.
How have you been? It's been so long since I came down to the village, perhaps my shoes could use a touch-up?
>She holds onto her hunk of a husband's arm.
Wouldn't it be lovely to meet him, Adam?
>>
>>8443155
>>8443233
>She calls him dull, right to his face, just like she did back in the village when she sang songs about how everyone but her sucked. He just looks down at the ground, he has no defense, even he thinks his life is dull.
Oh, you know me, just...cobbling.
>He looks at Adam, tall, muscular, girl on his arm, everything the cobbler isn't.
>>
>>8443233
Lovely... yes. Definitely worth our time...
>>
>>8443127
>I look down as you stare at me, unable to sustain your gaze. But my hardness doesn't budge an inch, it's even like the humiliation has brought my arousal up a notch.
>Ami giggles as you kiss her, moaning as you resume the fucking.
You're wrong anon, he's really clueless. Sweetie thinks I'm a pure girl whose heart beats only for the boy she loves, right?
>I nod slightly, eliciting another laughter from her before your harder thrusts make her look back at you.
>I stare at that incredible display of lust, wishing to be in your place but deep inside knowing I'm not man enough to make her feel like this.
>She turns to me again, her voice rotten by her moans.
You see... Aah... Actually... I'm a slut for cock!
>She closes her eyes and pauses for a moment, the only sound in the room the smacking of your hips on her butt.
And I know... You'll never be able to satisfy me... I knew you're not man enough... At first sight!
>She grabs her boobs and squeezes them, those big nipples harder than our cocks.
But... You're so sweet and caring... I love you for that... It's just... I need more! I need... To be treated like this!
>She turns to you and again lifts her arms around your neck to kiss you, her tongue exploring your mouth. She also wraps her legs on your back, pulling you into her and crying out each time you hit bottom.
>>
>>8443233
(We'll just reschedule our appointment. I'll be here for 5 hours if you finish in time, else it will have to be a day when you're available at this hour)
>>
>>8443395
>implying it's not your fetish to step aside and let others play with her while you watch
>>
>>8443410
(Nobody's playing with the Doctor actually. And I already have another scene going or I wouldn't have stepped back)
>>
File: happy.jpg (57KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
57KB, 900x900px
>>8443313
Oh, dear. I thought we were through with all that condescension after the rose fell apart. You have to be nice to people.
>The brunette pulls on his arm.
It'll be FUN. Come on.

>>8443294
>Belle walks into his shop.
I hope your business is doing well! I'd like to be your next client.
>She takes off a simple but beautiful blue shoe. Worn by a common woman, it would be her Sunday clothes, her best pair. But for Belle, these were just simple ballet loafers, almost the lowliest in her wardrobe.
The sole is beginning to peel off. Could you tack it back down? I really do like these shoes, and I don't want to replace them.
>She sits down in the window of his shop, putting her bare foot up. Even though she is wearing her casual clothes, Belle still is clad in white hose.

>>8443395
(Will do!)
>>
>>8443377
>I'm just about ready to finally cum, and looking at the shameful sight to my side, it seems like you are to
>You move yourself closer to us, but I push you away, knocking you to the ground with your hand still around your pathetic cock. You hit a table on the way down
>I bury my face into her neck. She digs her nails into my back with my increased speed
Yes. I missed you so...
>I burst my seed inside her. She's screaming at the feeling of it forcefully spraying into her over and over and over
Holy fuck.
>>
>>8443480
>I tower over the cobbler, leaning against the doorway with my arms crossed. I'm immediately on guard and ready to do something if he so much as thinks about trying something
>>
>>8443480
Belle!
>He's surprised she wants to be a customer. He thought she had servants for that now, living in a castle. Probably one for each foot. But he's not going to question it now, work is work. He looks at the blue shoe, inside the sole was indeed peeling.
Yeah, of course, I can take care of that.
>He takes the shoes over to a workbench and starts using a hooked metal tool to peel the old soles out to replace them.
>>8443523
Your highness.
>The cobbler bows, Adam technically being the regent of the entire kingdom the village is in. Officially he's king, but if your king says to address him as prince, you just shut up and do what the guy who owns the land your entire village is on says.
>>
>>8443495
>I shouldn't have interfered, nobody would want someone come up close while they were about to blow.
>I hit the table hard and end up on my side, but the pain is not enough to make me lose my erection, nor to make me stop jerking as I turn back to see the action going on.
>Ami is on the edge again, screaming for you to fuck her harder, to make her your slut, to cum inside her, to impregnate her.
>The thought horrifies me, my beloved girl with another man's baby in her womb! But combined to the hotness of you two getting it on, it enhances my pleasure, and I get past the point of no return too.
Aaaaahhhh yessss cummiiiiiing!
>The beautiful blue-haired girl screams uncontrollably, her boobs bouncing as you give the last hard thrusts, squirting all over your belly and crotch and milking your cock with her inner folds.
>From your groans I realize you're cumming too and I lose it, spurting a smallish puddle on the floor, twitching uncontrollably and groaning.
>Finally you stop, keeping yourself buried inside her which in turn has come down from her climax. I open my eyes and see you two kissing again, sharing the sweet aftermath of a glorious fucking.
A-ami-chan...
>>
File: 5e4af3d0daebd1bd37dd8ac8b175add8.jpg (211KB, 1280x1780px) Image search: [Google]
5e4af3d0daebd1bd37dd8ac8b175add8.jpg
211KB, 1280x1780px
>>8443595
(Forgot pic again. I'm getting too much into it haha)
>>
File: bookstor.png (785KB, 733x1100px) Image search: [Google]
bookstor.png
785KB, 733x1100px
>>8443580
How's business? I know this town is pretty...small.
>That was more of an understatement than "one servant for each foot."
Have you married? I know there are plenty of nice girls around here.
>Belle was, of course, referring to Gaston's gaggle of girls. Now that he was gone, they needed someone, right?
Has anything changed here?

>>8443523
Would you cool that look? I think you're scaring my friend.
>She stands up and caresses his cheek.
I don't think this little cobbler is going to hurt me. I don't think he could if he wanted to. Now try to smile.
>She grabbed his cheeks and turned them upwards.
>>
>>8443595
>I slowly remove myself from Ami and put my clothes back on as she clings to me on the couch
Well... that was interesting.
>I get a giggle out of her again
I have to get going though.
>I flip out my phone and ask Ami is her number is sill the same, kiss her lovely once more, say my goodbyes, and begin to walk out before looking at you on the floor
You're a weird guy, Cucky, you know that?
>And then I just leave. And you know I'll be back
>>
>>8443639
>I do as she asks and smirk at the little guy
>He still knows I'm not fucking around
>>
>>8443639
>Classic Belle, always with the small town humiliation. He was surprised by her question. He didn't even know she paid enough attention o him to know he wasn't married before.
No, not married.
>He says, finishing peeling the insoles from the shoes. Those three buxom girls just pined for Gaston. He tried to talk to them, and one of them just sighed and looked at the others, saying ' no one flirts like Gaston.' The other two agreed.
No! Nothing's changed!
>He says quickly, not wanting to draw attention to the fact that since Adam regained human form he hasn't remember to reinstate taxes.
>>8443682
>The cobbler tries to change the subject quick.
Lovely weather lately, isn't it?
>He gives a meek grin.
>>
>>8443660
>My orgasm having passed, the shame for what happened steps in, and I end up crying, curled up in a ball on the floor.
>That's the view you have as you leave, Ami still sprawled out on the couch with her legs open, cummy pussy on display, her boyfriend who you just cucked crying on the ground.
>With a hazy expression on her face, Ami nods at your question, kiss you goodbye and waves at you as you leave before finally turning to me.
Sweetie... I'm sorry but... It's who I am. I can't resist a strong man...
>She even gets up and kneels next to me, gently caressing my face. I know I should turn and hit her, or at least insult her, but I can't. And I resort to pleading.
Please don't leave me Ami-chan! I know I'm not enough for you, I know you deserve better. But I can't live without you! I'll stay by your side forever, even if you don't want sex from me, even if you fuck others, I'll even help you finding men to fuck! But please, don't leave me!
>I'm hitting a new low, but she's moved by my offer. A warm smile on her satisfied face, she helps me get up and gives me a quick, sweet kiss before leading me to the couch with her hand.
>She sits again, her legs spread, her creampie slowly flowing out of that stretched pussy.
I will never leave you sweetie. I love you! And, it may be true that I'll never find pleasure with your little dick, but I think you have other ways to make me feel good...
>She points between her legs, to her swollen red labia and the white fluid dripping from them.
I'm all dirty down there. Will you clean me up? Not with a tissue, with your tongue. Don't you want to finally taste my pussy?

(We can end it here, or we can go on with you as Ami if you want. I do think it's a good point to stop)
>>
File: over the shoulder.jpg (94KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
over the shoulder.jpg
94KB, 320x480px
>>8443718
I'm sure that one day you'll find a girl who appreciates...
>She looks around. The shop isn't much to see.
...what you have! I'm sure you could satisfy, uh, someone.
>Belle sits in the windowsill again, waiting on her shoes.

>>8443682
Come sit, dear. Relax! We're not in danger.
>She gestures to the empty space next to her.

(I'm not really sure how to start the scene proper. I was hoping one of you two had an idea on how to get the thing going. Also, since you picked a cobbler, I am assuming you have a thing for feet.)
>>
File: bbbdf6cb500e871109f97f093a230ea3.jpg (322KB, 800x1119px) Image search: [Google]
bbbdf6cb500e871109f97f093a230ea3.jpg
322KB, 800x1119px
>>8443784
(Aaaand again. Damn!)
>>
>>8443786
>>8443682
(Unless one of you has a better idea, how about you like his cobbling so much, you "invite" him back to the castle to be your live-in cobbler. And in a feudal society, such an "invite" is not optional of course. More accurately I have a thing for boots, feet with nothing on them are kinda boring for me. Fetishes are weird like that sometimes. And of course, humiliation, cuckolding, cbt, etc.)
>>
>>8443786
(Adam here. I have to go. I'll join in next time.)
>>
>>8443784
(Yes. We should end it. I have to leave.)
>>
>>8443863
>>8443786
(Up for continuing without Adam? He's rather aloof so he wouldn't interact with the cobbler much anyway, my main interactions would be with Belle and other servants.)
>The cobbler uses the old insoles to draw an outline of the new ones on a softer material than her old ones. He cuts the new insoles and covers them in glue, slipping them in, cleaning up an excess quickly, and then slides wooden slabs inside to hold them down for a few minuets.
Yes, thank you, princess.
>>
File: the woods.jpg (156KB, 895x892px) Image search: [Google]
the woods.jpg
156KB, 895x892px
>>8443863
Awh. Have fun...
>Belle pauses. She wasn't sure what he actually did.
...yeah! Have fun!

>>8443900
(Boots? I can work with that.)
>As her husband leaves, Belle feels a bit freer to look around the shop.
You make...quite beautiful shoes!
>The beauty sees shoes that sparkle like stars, sandals with knee-high straps, and a pair of boots shod in brass.
Where did you learn to make such art? And do you know how to work with, ahm, finer materials?
>Heeled boots soled in gold and platinum, perhaps with metallic or gem inlay, would match her ball gowns perfectly.
>>
File: 1627829ec240bb100fd817eeeb96d101.jpg (554KB, 991x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1627829ec240bb100fd817eeeb96d101.jpg
554KB, 991x1400px
>>8443876
(Thanks for the hot scene anon! If we meet another time we can do a continuation with bf become a subservient cucky)
>>
>>8443935
(Specifically being stepped on, and cleaning them, in the obvious way.)
My father was a cobbler, and his father before him. By older brother and I were both brought up in the trade. He died when we were just kids though, so I carried on the family business. Made the shoes for everyone in town. I can work with just about any material if I have the right tools.
>>
File: ladder.jpg (204KB, 692x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ladder.jpg
204KB, 692x1000px
>>8444013
I have people who can fix shoes, but...
>She picks up the brass-bottomed boots.
Can I try them on? They look so beautiful...
>She looks at him.
No one in the castle can make such magnificent things.
>>
>>8444055
No one?
>He says quizzically. Certainly royalty should have better tradesfolk than a tiny village.
Of course, try on anything you like.
>He thinks maybe he can sell some shoes to the rich royal couple and make some serious cash.
>>
>>8444055
>>8444133
(Mercy's patient here. I'm liking where it's going very much!)
>>
>>8444194
(Why's that?)
>>
>>8444226
(Because of the feet/boots thing. I'm a fellow fetishist, although I like every kind of shoes and bare feet too. Being stepped on and cleaning shoes are things I love)
>>
File: smirk.jpg (167KB, 900x1253px) Image search: [Google]
smirk.jpg
167KB, 900x1253px
>>8444133
They all make the same things. You know how those guilds can be. Cornering the market and never changing with fashions.
>She unbuttons the boot and slips it onto her bare foot. It's far too big.
These are so beautiful...
>She pulls up her foot to put it near the cobbler's bench.
What do you think? Could I pull it off?
>His reflection shows in the heels of the leather work of art.
Oh! Ah!
>Belle begins to lose her balance and slips, falling onto the cobbler, shoe first. It lands between his legs with a bang, barely not hitting him.
Oh, I'm so sorry! I almost damaged this shoe!

>>8444277
(What can I say? I do it for the digits.)
(I only responded here because you got the cool double.)
>>
>>8444289
(Now that you have multiple characters, what should we call (You)? So we can attempt to get repeating digits in your honour.)
>>
>>8444289
(And if I get dubs again, will you throw me a used shoe to clean? Hehe)
>>
>>8444289
Definitely! I could make a pair in your size and have them delivered if you can pay in advance.
>He had his mind on his money and his money on his mind, not noticing her fall fast enough to catch her, ending up with her tumbling into him, catching herself with a heavy stomp right between his legs, too close for comfort.
(So hot that she's more worried about damaging the boot than him. You have good instincts for new fetishes.)
>>
File: chibi.jpg (69KB, 320x413px) Image search: [Google]
chibi.jpg
69KB, 320x413px
>>8444314
(You could call me "nice dubs lady?")

>>8444316
(I'll go ahead and give you one anyways. Just because you're so eager.)
>Belle takes off her other shoe and sets it outside to dry off. It had gotten quite dirty and a bit damp with sweat from walking about in the town.

>>8444361
>(she smirks as your bulge grows)

I'd like that! Very muc...
>An idea occurs to the princess.
Why don't you just come to the castle and make them there? You'd have access to all our servants and raw materials, plus you could fix my shoes whenever I need it.
>She smiles warmly, awaiting his "yes."
I love a good artisan.
>>
>>8444469
(1. You're most fun when you're not so nice. Especially because you keep 'acting' nice while being cruel. 2. Just make up an out of character name. You can use your Discord name without the numbers, that way unwanted folks can't find your Discord.)
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-19+at+04.55.06).jpg (306KB, 1464x836px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-19+at+04.55.06).jpg
306KB, 1464x836px
>>8444525
>>
>>8444469
The castle?
>The thought has a certain appeal to it. He - perhaps mistakenly - assumes that his accommodations at the castle would be nicer than his current home, which is just then shop at night, his bed being kept under the counter when not in use.
But who would makes shoes for the townsfolk?
>He takes the wooden slabs out of the shoes he repaired and feels inside, they're dry and soft. He hands the finished shoes back to Belle.
>>
>>
>>8444570
Applejack no! That's your brother! Wouldn't you like to date a nice guy who's not related to you?
>>
>>8444469
>Walking about in town, I saw Belle entering the cobbler's shop. I've been in love with her for a long time, but I've also known she's in a league I could never reach. Maybe it's because of that I fantasize about being her foot servant and shoe cleaner?
>When I see her putting that shoe outside, I quickly think it's my chance. I quietly walk there and steal that shoe, hiding behind a bush and putting it over my nose, inhaling the sweet aroma of her foot sweat.
>Then I switch to licking the outside of it. I don't mind that it's dirty, it even gives me the incentive to clean it off, and my tongue reaches every spot, soles too.
>Now it's clean, but I need to make it shiny. I've been aroused and hard the whole time, so when I take my cock out a few tugs are enough for me to cum, spraying it all over the shoe.
>And now I can rub the spunk all over it, until it shines at the light of the sun.
>Finally I creep there again and put the shoe where it was at first, only now it's perfectly clean.
>>
>>8444594
A nice guy whos not her brother

>Who doesnt have a dick that can please her
>>
>>8444641
Well, now that's not...necessarily true.
>>
>>8444648
Really? are you sure about that? I mean it sounds to me like shes a size queen anyway...
>>
>>8444611
There's a Germanic folk tale about gnomes cleaning shoes that are left out for them with food or coins inside. Now I'm wondering if the origin was just some guy with a shoe fetish who jacked off on shoes, licked them clean, ate food out of them, or alternately lived off the coins this earned him.
>>
>>8444658
That...is speculation.
>>
>>8444670
The fourth option is the only plausible one, but I'd love to think it's the first two.
>>
>>8444683
Just speculation? Think about it Anon...

>Climbs trees all day to get apples
>Grown up around her hung brother, seeing his buldge
>Quite a tall woman, taller women need bigger dicks to please them
>Can go for hours fucking

Tell me shes not a size queen~ especially after being dissapointed when every other guy she met is smaller than Mac
>>
File: tumblr_og3rccxKln1uhrf8no1_400.gif (2MB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og3rccxKln1uhrf8no1_400.gif
2MB, 300x240px
>>8444611
>>
>>8444733
10/10. Too bad it mostly lands on the floor
>>
>>8444718
I... well... she... cut it out.
>>
File: rose.jpg (97KB, 800x925px) Image search: [Google]
rose.jpg
97KB, 800x925px
>>8444525
(I guess my discord works. It's jessica-gaylord.)
(No, it's a title, not a name, before you ask.)

>>8444559
Oh, I'm sure your older brother can handle it. Just give him the shop!
>She takes the shoe from him and puts it on.
Oh, it fits just perfectly, don't you think?
>Belle puts her foot in his lap.
And the new insoles are so soft, they feel wonderful.

>>8444611
(Good double.)
>Belle steps outside to take her shoe back in.
Hmm. I didn't know just some good sunlight could have my shoes sparkling like this.
>She looks around.
It must just be something about this town.
>She slips her other shoe on and steps inside again to speak to the cobbler
Your work is magic. You simply must come with me.

>>8444733
(if you post that he'll come before I want him to. nice digits, though)
>>
>>8444753
Cut what out? whats wrong Anon?
Besides, she must get so stressed doing all her work, and on top of all that really hot and tired... she probably day dreams about huge cocks while working~ and how they can reach every part of her~ Wouldnt be suprised if after a hard days work, she goes out and finds a guy to split her apart~
>>
>>8444789
No! Girls don't like that. Big cocks hurt too much. They like average guys, 5 inches or so.
>>
>>8444786
(Jessica is a title? What's a Jessica?)
>>
>>8444801
Thats what they want you to think.. REAL girls go crazy for any dick thats bigger than 6 inches, they feel themselves take in as much as possible, look down and see theres still a few inches left~ it drives them fucking nuts! A woman like Applejack probably wont take ANYTHING less than 6 inches...
>>
>>8444786
(I went back and read what I wrote earlier, realized that you may have read that as my father dying, thought I meant it to be my brother dying. So I'll take it as Belle being so unconcerned with boring commoners like me that she has already forgot my story from moments ago about my dead brother, because her being so dismissive is kinda hot.)
>Anon freezes at her foot in his lap. He's happy Adam isn't here, he probably wouldn't be happy about this.
Yes, I replaced them with a softer material for you.
>He knows it would be unwise to refuse an insult from royalty.
I guess I could come to the castle for a little while. People don't need my services every day after all. I'll just pack up my tools.
>>
>>8444832
Why do you have such strong opinions about this? And that's all they are, opinions. It's... it's not up to you!
>>
>>8444883
If you say so Anon... I dont know why your getting rilied up from this though.. unless your 5 inches, right?
>I laugh softly and I shrug
Tell you what Anon... do you have her number? Applejacks? I can get her opinion if I text her probably~ and show her~
>>
File: frilly.png (2MB, 800x1127px) Image search: [Google]
frilly.png
2MB, 800x1127px
>>8444872
>Belle slides her feet from his lap.
Then it's settled. You'll come to my home and be my live-in shoe maker!
>She steps out and calls for her chauffeur.
We'll be outside, whenever you're ready. Bring whatever you need from here, we'll have enough room in the carriage.
>>
>>8444923
>The cobbler has never ridden in a carriage before. He's kind of excited just for that part. He packs up all the tools from his shop, and some of the more expensive materials. He heads out and looks at Belle in the carriage, unsure if he's meant to ride inside with her, up front with the rider, or on the back with the luggage.
(Up to you if we play a carriage ride or just skip to the castle.)
>>
>>8444905
No, I don't really know her that well unfortunately.
>He says, ignoring why he was so riled up.
>>
>>8445011
Ohhh well thats quite a shame... I mean honestly, I'd love to meet her. But oh well
>I slowly smirk and I look you over
Soooo? was I right Anon?
>>
File: many roses.jpg (151KB, 870x900px) Image search: [Google]
many roses.jpg
151KB, 870x900px
>>8444964
>There's really no need for a carriage. Honestly, the castle is about a ten-minute walk from town. The ride lasts about four.
I have a spare room on the top floor. It should be plenty spacious; just set up your things there. I hope you think the room is big enough for your work.
>She expects him to work and live in the same room. Not so big a difference from his old life.
>When he climbs the stairs to the top, he sees not one but five rooms, all of varying sizes and shapes.
>>
>>8445066
(It is? In the movie didn't it take a while to get there? Seems weird to hold people captive in a castle ten minutes away by foot. I know at the end the angry mob walks there, but I assumed it took them hours.)
>>
>>8445066
(You didn't specify so if Belle is with me, I ask which room is meant for me, if Belle is not with me, I look into the rooms to try and figure it out. I presume they're all unoccupied? Meaning that I sleep in my workshop even though there are empty rooms to be bedrooms I don't deserve? Also of note, I brought my tools, but not my bed, so depending what I can get Belle or the servants to give me, I'll probably be on some mats or blanket on the floor of this new workshop.)
>>
File: chibicloak.jpg (91KB, 494x750px) Image search: [Google]
chibicloak.jpg
91KB, 494x750px
>>8445094
(The woods were just thick from the curse. Also wolves. But Belle could run there and back fairly quickly. She saved her father from dying in the woods, after all, and took him back to town instead of the castle. Now that the curse is lifted, it's an easy path.)

>>8445143
(I am staying in the den to sit down. All the rooms are unoccupied. The one you choose will be both bedroom and workshop. There are no beds, but you might get one in the future. Beds aren't important for laborers like you.)
>>
>>8445203
(In the future? Do I have to earn it? Or is it just a matter of Belle realizing she completely forgot to give me one? I wouldn't be so bold as to request one, so it might be a while before she realizes.)
>(Presuming the rooms are all the same...) the cobbler picks a room and starts setting up shop.
>>
File: rococo.jpg (122KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
rococo.jpg
122KB, 400x550px
>>8445245
(Is it one of the larger rooms, one with a partition, tell me. I just want to know how much you like to humiliate yourself.)
(Also, the bed thing is a bit of both. She just wants shoes right now.)

>Belle begins the long trek up to the top floor. She pondered over what kind of boots she should ask for first.
>>
>>8445394
(At this point, I haven't yet been informed that the room I pick for the workshop will also be my bedroom, I only discover that when Belle tells me, so I pick a room actually smaller than my shop in the village, I won't have multiple customers anymore so I don't need more space. There is some empty space, but that will soon be filled with the additional materials Belle wants boots made from, since she has much nicer stuff than I can afford.)
>The cobbler finishes setting up his equipment just as he hears Belle coming up the stairs.
>>
File: tiny smile.jpg (414KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tiny smile.jpg
414KB, 800x800px
>>8445453
Do you like your new home? I hope it'll be comfortable for you to live in.
>Her eyes brighten up.
All right, first, let's just have some black Corinthian leather boots, shod with platinum and fastened with three silver buckles.
>She sits on the box he brought his belongings in and pulls her feet up. They're now in some small golden pumps.
Do you have all of those things? If you don't, they're in the supply room in the basement. You can take whatever you need from there.
>>
>>8445524
(The basement? This is a castle, how far is that from the top floor? I sounds far.)
>The cobbler just now realizes that she intends him to live in the room he chose for his shop. He doesn't want to appear ungrateful to the princess of his kingdom and outright ask for a separate bedroom, it's important to be deferential to royalty.
Oh, there's not a separate wing for living quarters?
>He asks, hoping she might take the hint.
Wow, those sound like they'll look great one you. I'll need to get those materials from the basement though.
>Not surprising a simple peasant isn't accustomed to such expensive things. He sees Belle has sat herself on one of his boxes and put her golden pumps up on another box of his. Not exactly polite to put ones feet on people's things, but he's not about to upset his client, this is a big opportunity for him.
>>
What would /ntr/-tan look like?
>>
File: 1490733524941.jpg (12KB, 145x306px) Image search: [Google]
1490733524941.jpg
12KB, 145x306px
>>8445724
>>8428293
>>
File: shiny.png (1MB, 900x1197px) Image search: [Google]
shiny.png
1MB, 900x1197px
>>8445682
>Belle pauses for a moment. The basement is down ten flights of stairs.
I hope the basement isn't too far to go...
>She shakes her head.
But you've lived in that town of ours, so I'm sure you did lots of walking. You should be in shape to do this little hike.
>Belle stands up and moves to walk out.
Oh, living quarters?
>She looks around.
These are living quarters! We're just trying to save on space. Real estate is at a premium right now. Not exactly a buyer's market.
>Her heels click on the floor as she begins to walk out.
I'll be back in a few hours to check on you!

>>8445724
(If you had rolled dubs, I'd say it was a dominant chameleon that was every waifu.)
(You didn't, so I'll go with a lonely, slightly overweight, crying child.)
>>
>>8445820
(Were you in /erp/ before? I think I remember an anon fixated with dubs there, too)
>>
>>8445724
>>8445820
Part of the point of a board-tan, or in this case thread-tan, is to interact with other tans. So it would make sense to be a female tan that can be more interested in other threads than us, thus cucking us. Or alternately it can be a cuck tan, who tries to get with other tans, only to be cucked.
>>
File: upwards.jpg (169KB, 711x800px) Image search: [Google]
upwards.jpg
169KB, 711x800px
>>8445852
(I don't think I ever talked about dubs there, but I was in there, yeah. Is it a fixation?)

>>8445870
(I know, that's why I think it'd be funny to have a cuck.)
>>
>>8445820
>Save on space? But...all those empty rooms...oh well, best not to mention it. Got to keep the client happy. The cobbler goes all the way down to the basement. It's not so bad, downstairs is easy. He finds the specific materials she requested and also grabs some other fine materials to save himself a trip for future jobs. Additionally, he finds an old bedroll. It's less comfy than his bed in the village, but it'll have to do. It's just temporary, right. He also finds a pillow, no pillowcase, but it's fine, he'll just have to make sure to keep it clean. He heads back up, not a fun climb, but nothing he can't handle. He puts his rolled up bed and pillow on a crate and sets out the other materials, he gets everything cut out so the job will be quick later, only minor alterations needing to be made for sizing. He finishes just in time for Belle's return so he can measure her feet for all future jobs, including legs for higher boots, and then ask her about heel length and how high up she wants the boots to go.
>>
File: Lynne blushing - taiyou_6.jpg (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Lynne blushing - taiyou_6.jpg
66KB, 1000x1000px
Lynanon pls wake up.
>>
>>8445895
A-are you saying that my single-digit posts are satisfying?
>Anon frowns, it's not his fault, dubs are a matter of luck.
>>
Anyone else really into the idea of having a harem stolen from them or stealing a harem?
>>
File: disappoint.jpg (291KB, 936x1459px) Image search: [Google]
disappoint.jpg
291KB, 936x1459px
>>8445970
(Oh, honey. I only respond to them because I see how pitiful they are, and don't want you to feel so bad. At least scriptfags put in some effort. But I really love an all-natural set of repeating digits. That's what really satisfies me.)
((tfw I want to pick up a dubs-fixated gender-swapped Patrick Bateman and only respond to dubs))

>>8445946
How's the work coming? Are the boots finished?
>Belle looks around.
Oh, you've been...moving in instead.
>She frowns.
Was there something you didn't have? I'm disappointed that you didn't get the shoes made.
>>
>>8446154
I wasn't, but now it's all I can think about. Damn, cucked by an entire harem that's suppoed to be mine. Hot.
>>
>>8446158
(You could just go with any female character pointing up and to the right, to them digits.)

(Also I'm going to try my hardest to get dubs on this post. I really want to satisfy you. Maybe even trips. Here goes...)
>>
>>8446154
>>8446170
The doujin I capped this from is about Raku's harem getting brainwashed and turned into sex slaves under his nose and then fucked in front of him.
That's my ultimate power fantasy. Seducing every girl of a guy's harem one by one and then having an orgy with them, while he watches and realise they've all been turned into sex-crazed sluts.
>>
>>8446158
>Anon frowns, the stairs took a while, but he's been working hard.
I...I need to measure your feet so they'll be comfortable. I also wanted to ask how high you want the heels, and how tall you want the boots to be. If you'd have a seat I can measure.
(Still wearing the gold pumps? Has been doing anything specific? Or was she just sitting around and they're still clean?)
>>
>>8446170
Multiple girls all agreeing that another man's dick is better than yours, or maybe they never had the chance to fuck you in the first place and he took their firsts? There's also the possibility of them getting taken by a group of guys and fucked in one big orgy.

Either way it's extremely hot.
>>8446214
That's the doujin that spawned my fetish for it.
>>
>>8446255
So your fantasy is to see every girl you hold dear and secretly like turned into nothing but a cumdump for another man?
Sounds like we'd get along quite well~
>>
File: looks at your digits.png (874KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
looks at your digits.png
874KB, 800x960px
>>8446196
(Oh my god! You're trying so hard and still failing every time! That's so cute, Anon.)
>(Belle disapprovingly glares at your digit.)

>>8446233
(Ironically, even you can satisfy me better than this sad cuck.)
(The gold pumps are perfectly clean. She actually just got out of the bathtub, so she hasn't been wearing them much.)
Oh, all right. I suppose I can let it slide this once.
>She hops up onto the box and holds her feet up.
Get to measuring! I'd like those tonight, please!
>The corners of her pumps come dangerously close to his face, nearly smacking him.
>>
>>8446361
(You're even mocking me in filenames? Dammit this is the weirdest thing that's even gotten me hard. Also, come on, dubsget, I need to redeem myself. This is the one. Check Them!)
>>
>>8446361
(Not even trying to get dubs, I just post when I finish typing.)
Thank you, Princess.
>He says. If the client is unhappy with your work, you can't blame their expectations. Now that he's set up, and will soon have measurements, future jobs can be done faster for her.
>He leans back, narrowly avoiding a shoe to the face.
Yes, Princess, I'll have them done by sunset.
>The cobbler gets on his knees in front of her. He removes her pumps and measures her feet, jotting down the numbers, and measures the thickness of her legs so the boots will fit snuggly no matter how high she wants them in the future. Once he has the measurements he puts them back on.
How tall would you like the top of the boots, and how high would you like the heels?
>>
>>8446360
One of many fantasies.

Multiple girls means multiple ways for them to fall too, one to rape, another to seduction, the third due to being drunk and the last goes to him willingly because if he can make three other girls fall he must have something special.
>>
>>8446419
You're really shit at this anon.
Let me show you how to pleasure a woman.

>>8446511
So you just like seeing all the different types of ways another man can outperform you when it comes to get with a girl.
That's some next level cuckoldry~
>>
>>8446361
>>8446558
(The worst part is I'm really trying. I refresh the front page of /trash/ waiting for it to be close to dubs, and still I fail.)
>>
WHO GOT MY DUBS?
>>8446600
>>
File: singles in the library.jpg (240KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
singles in the library.jpg
240KB, 1024x1448px
>>8446419
>>8446558
>>8446601
>>8446618
(I just have to mock sad cucks who can't even bother to script to please a woman.)

>>8446511
(Now, this guy knows what women want. Seduction. Allure. Dubs.)

>>8446503
Hmmm. I think three inches above the knee should do.
>She grabs his face in between her bare feet.
And a three-inch heel. Nothing too risque.
>She looks over at his cobbling table.
You do have enough material for all that, right? I'd hate to see more delays.
>>
>>8446631
No more delays.
>He says, his face smushed.
I got everything I should need. They'll be done by sunset, I promise.
>Wanting her to see he's not lazy, he leans back and stands up, getting to work right away.
>>
>>8446558
>That's some next level cuckoldry~
Advanced cuckoldry is my speciality.
>>8446631
>(Now, this guy knows what women want. Seduction. Allure. Dubs.)
Apparently accidental cucking is my speciality now too.
>>
>>8446170
It's only a natural extension of your role. Besides, once I'm busy fucking your waifu 24/7, do you think I'll have time to go out and find other girls for threesomes? That's your job. Unless you seriously think I have the energy to go looking for girls AND knock them up.
>>
File: IMG_0404.jpg (148KB, 623x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0404.jpg
148KB, 623x620px
>>
>>8446601
>One off dubs
Oh dear, you really aren't meant for this. How do you expect to please a girl like Mercy? She's far too out of your league regardless of whether you could get the digits or not!

>>8446631
>Calling me a cuck
You'll regret that, sweetheart~
>>
File: hooked.png (2MB, 1360x1572px) Image search: [Google]
hooked.png
2MB, 1360x1572px
>>8447355
(O-oh dear. I do think I made a mistake. Please accept my apology.)

>>8446664
(I have an obligation right now, so keep working on those shoes. I'll be back in a few hours.
>>
>>8447443
(I too will take a break and return later with finished boots.)
>>
New Thread >>8448294
>>
>>8447443
>The cobbler finishes the shoes before sundown, and takes a moment to set up his clean bedroll and pillow on the floor. Not as comfy as his bed at home, but it'll have to do while he stays at the castle.
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 109

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.