[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Pets of Furries general (or /PoFg/ #11) in which

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 63

File: bareback horse ride.png (1MB, 1071x895px) Image search: [Google]
bareback horse ride.png
1MB, 1071x895px
Welcome to Pets of Furries general (or /PoFg/ #11) in which we celebrate making it to double digits, and being secretly smart.
Lurk at your own risk

[relevant links]
/trash/ archive if you missed a thread or two: http://desuarchive.org/trash/search/text/PoFg/
Pastebins and greens
http://pastebin.com/u/Skreetz_The_Rat
>To Tame a Human
>Faithful
>The Pacific Pearl
>Comfy Short
>Lizzie Origins
http://pastebin.com/u/Jathma
>I'm Sorry Ms. Katze
>Naga Cuddles
>Anon Bangs His Owner's Friend
>Momma Bear and her Cub
>Anon is Gay for Reptiles
>Damaged Goods (Hiatus)
http://pastebin.com/qfXu0xs0
>Mistress Has a Paw Fetish
http://pastebin.com/HwC5pXxX
>Stoner Raccoon/Human
http://pastebin.com/9sEUtkxf
>Not Sure What to Name It
http://pastebin.com/1zaCDrMr
>The New Normal
http://pastebin.com/bUQGb7Mk
http://pastebin.com/RqnhxaHn (Mit Deutscher Übersetzung)
>Mean Dog
http://pastebin.com/jKuEere5
>My Very First Human

If you would like your works to appear here, simply post your relevant Pastebin links and they'll be added

Theme of the thread: writing. Ask us for advice and write a short story with us.

Prompt for the content creators:
Anon discovers his owner's strange fetish
OP template: http://pastebin.com/qsmAru51
>>
File: FurboisAreGoingToExtinct.png (509KB, 900x1069px) Image search: [Google]
FurboisAreGoingToExtinct.png
509KB, 900x1069px
HOW THE HELL FURBOIS CAN COMPETE EVEN WITH THIS?
>>
So is this like human on anthro only the humans are stupid and kept as pets?

Because I'd just prefer some straight human on anthro.
>>
>desuarchive images are broken
shit
>>
Reminder that humans are for hug, not for fug
all you degenerates stop sexualizing pets!
>>
>>8314509
The humans of the anthro world are stupid, but most human characters are ones that came from our world and are just pretending to be stupid to not get into trouble.
>>
File: IMG_0782.jpg (302KB, 423x877px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0782.jpg
302KB, 423x877px
>>8314299
I wonder how furs, where indian tribes and the wild where a thing at the time, treat their humans? What jobs they hive them?
>>
>>8315252
Sexual release
>>
>>8314903
Otherwise, they will get expirement if they've been found out
>>
>>8315252
They probably there to set the alarms by yelling.
>>
>>8315252
Well, if prey animals don't see humans as a threat, they'd be perfect for tracking, since the human could just run with the prey when it does. Watchers or Runners would also work. If they're good with kids, tey could make good guards for young ones while adults are away as well.
>>
>>8315368
>"Fuck the human, it gives good luck before hunts."
"Please, no, I'm so sore."
>"See? Mittens agrees."
"I can't feel my testicles."
>"Those whining noises means he likes you."
>>
File: time-to-write.jpg (45KB, 410x419px) Image search: [Google]
time-to-write.jpg
45KB, 410x419px
Skreetz the rat here: Look at what time it is! I better get to work then!
>>
>>8316526
I think they can help the tribe carrying the stuff
>>
>>8318005
Like the tribeswomen. With their dicks.
>>
File: IMG_0773.jpg (110KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0773.jpg
110KB, 640x640px
>>8317976
Good luck anon! Can't wait for the story!
>>
File: IMG_5791.gif (3MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5791.gif
3MB, 300x169px
>>8314299
Can furries be allergic to humans?
>>
>>8317976
To tame a Human

Chapter Fourteen: Striped prison

>I opened my eyes, and I saw myself in a place that could be described only as a hole.
>Maybe inside of a chimney.
>The only source of light was from a cutout of night sky above me.
>The walls were smooth and wet to the touch.
>I tried calling out, but I found out that I have no voice.
>Yet someone have peeked into my pit.
>The silhouette had vaguely human shape, no overgrowing bits like bunny ears.
>Yet it had very yellow eyes, shining into the night.
>"I could help you." said the person, with horribly distorted voice. It sounded like a violin with a lot of reverb and incredible echo. Plus it all sounded like it was talked through fan.
>"But I can't be bothered, die like everyone else."
>Suddenly a wide grin appeared on it's face.
>Ear to ear Cheshire kind of grin, with pointy teeth that clearly did not belong to any human.
>I looked away, down on the floor below me.
>To see that I've been standing on a pile of corpses, human corpses.
>I was chilled down to my core, as I recognized the people, my parents, friends, coworkers, kids, fellow soldiers.
>All dead and decayed.
>Then there was a movement. A kid with barely any flesh on it's face, one of it's eye missing. Slowly turned its head.
>The remaining blue hued eye looked at me, despite being obviously blind.
>Then the mouth opened, jaw falling off completely, tongue flailing wildly, yet somewhat managing to speak the words.
>Saying my name
>"Runner..."
>I froze up completely. The two fingered hand reaching for me.
>As he grabbed my hand, the scenery changed almost instantly.
>I was staring in the eyes of gold, not of blue.
>It was not in a deep dark hole, it was in a car.
>"Wake up, we're home" The voice said, still somewhat distorted.
>As my mind cleared a little, I recognized Lizzie, her visage enriched for a snow that was falling on her hair. It has apparently started snowing.

Cont.
>>
>>8318162
>The torrent of memories came to me almost instantly. How I got into the car, how I got into the world. What was my life up until now.
>Yet the horrible scene of the very kid I was in charge of remained in my memory too.
>The dream was so real, I could almost swear
that the kid was in danger.
>"Are you okay?" Lizzie inquired, but I was still trying to figure out things.
>Looking around, I confirmed that she was indeed speaking the truth. We have arrived.
>I unbuckled myself, and with her help I exited the vehicle.
>I trained myself very long time to remember the rule of not speaking when I woke up.
>It was in case of being captured, or being in vicinity of other Anthros that could hear me.
>Because of this, Lizzie didn't hear a word from me, there was no way I could talk to her when I was outside.
>Those were the rules.
>As we entered the house, and I have not yet recovered from the horrors of my dream. I was greeted by a Zebra.
>I would not go as far to say that I've woken up from a horror dream into horror reality.
>She wasn't really intent on hurting me. She was however intent on damaging my pride and identity as a human.
>"Hi!" She said with a polite smile, that turned into a smile so bright that I was briefly blinded.
>"Awww, look at how cute you are!" She said
>"He's just woken up."Lizzie chimed in and then started to close the doors.
>"Okay, I'll be going, take care." She added and then the doors clicked behind me.
>Once again I sized up the Zebra, trying to figure out what she's up to.
>She slowly reached for my leash.
>I quickly analyzed the situation. Her intent, based on all previous interactions with me, was to grab my leash and then bring me to bed for various things, and not a single one of those things was going to get my consent.
cont.
>>
>>8318342
oh for fuck sake, goddamn formatting!
>>
>>8318342
>Fast as a lightning, I grabbed my own leash, and ducked, to the right, hitting wall with my body, but still managing to slip by her side and thus also avoiding her grasp.
>She quickly tried to grab me, but I was already in the living room.
>"So fast" I heard her mumble as I spotted Nathan who was lazing around on the couch.
>He was obviously very welcoming to the idea of not being outside in the cold,
>However he seemed to be bored out of his mind, despite having a wooden toy car, some wolf's action figure and other things I have never seen before.
>As I passed around him, he noticed me and a bright smile beamed on his face.
>I sat next to him, and reached to my collar, to take it off.
>Zebra walked in the living room at that moment, and saw me reaching for the clip that held the leash attached to the collar.
>I hesitated for a moment, should I show her how intelligent and precise I can be?
>There was a lot to be lost and lot to be gained from such revelation.
>For example, I could function like a semi-normal human. However there was a possibility that she'll find it cute and that will lower my chances of going through the day un-raped drastically.
>However, I already proven to her that I'm smart by leading her to a police station, so there's no way in hell I can pretend that I'm a dumb human.
>Few moments later, a silent click reveals that the leash is no longer attached to my neck.
>zebra kept looking at me, however she sat down on the couch, so I was in no imminent danger.
>I guess I've crossed the disbelief line with her. She now expects me to do smart stuff which is both blessing and a curse.
>Nathan hands me a toy model, not the wooden one but a real model.
>I take it with a nod and check the vehicle.
>It's a blue bell air sedan, dented at various places, and showing sign of wear. Obviously Nathan is not a first kid to play with the toy.
>Yet it seems that he's been more gentle with it than the previous owner.
cont.
>>
>>8318379
>It seems to be a pretty impressive model, interior is painted and as I quickly figured out, the doors can be opened, also the front wheels are moving to sides. Not only that, it had the flywheel thingy, judging from the sound the rear wheels made
>Nodding to Nathan, I set the car on the floor, gently pressing the wheels to the full right direction and then I pushed the car.
>The car made a whiny noise as the whole thing was trying to traverse the carpet, but it indeed managed to turn almost 180°
>When the car started to make the noise, Nathan's eyes were watching it with a mix of fear and awe.
>However good the car might be, the mechanism isn't meant to last, and the whole thing stopped, and as it ceased it's movement, Nathan went after it with a madman's smile on his face.
>I quickly surveyed the other toys he had here. The wooden toy car looked rather sturdy, but was one of the most plain toys among them.
>"I'm glad you like them." Zebra said as she kept a watchful eye on both of us.
>So that's where those things came from.
>Suddenly, the whining noise returned as Nathan tried to imitate me.
> looking at Nathan, a kid that was almost like a son to me, playing with toys managed to make me feel glad.
>For all that this little kid had to go through, I'm glad that I managed to improve his life a little.
>The warmness however increased even more when he looked at me and smiled happily.
>There was only one thing that could improve the scene in front of me.
>However it was impossible.
>He will never become smart enough to talk to me. I'm not even sure if he can comprehend the situation.
>The feeling of warmth however didn't go away.
>It was getting warmer actually. I looked at the Zebra.
>Or at least where I thought Zebra was, but she wasn't there.
>'Wait, what ? where the hell?'
>The realization hit me like a ton of bricks.
cont.
>>
Idea for “My Very First Human”:

Family goes to park, little girl plays with anon, sloot sister tasked to watch little girl (admire strong anon running around in the sun)

early evening little girl doesn’t want to leave playground in park, sloot sister still tasked with watching little girl, is annoyed (but still gets to watching big strong anon).
Queue in drunk teens, seeing sloot sister, getting grabby with sloot sister, little sister wants to help sloot sister.
Teens get annoyed with little sister, push (hit?) her away.
> “go away annoying little thing you “
sloot sister gets angry, teens get aggressive
Anon goes SealTeam6 on teens – 30s later – 6 teens laying in the dirt with dislocated everything.
>>
>>8318548
I like it
>>
>>8318538
>I have no idea how a giant like that can sneak up to me like that, but I will never ever blame Peter for playing a Minotaur Rogue focused on stealth in our DnD sessions back home.
>But there she was, sitting right next to me, with a hand over my shoulder.
>Am I losing it or what the fuck?
>How slow am I ?
>It was too late to react, besides, it was only a hand on the shoulder.
>"What's wrong?" She asked in almost motherly tone.
>She must've noticed that I've tensed up after I realized that she was here.
>I looked at her, and she looked at me.
>We've both maintained eye contact, not to mention no blinking was involved at any time.
>I've stared her down, and she didn't flinch at all.
>The only thing that was constantly changing in the room was the sound of the car.
>As I was straining my eyes, in an unofficial staring contest. She seemed completely okay with it.
>It gave me a chance to take in some details. For example that she had mascara on, or that she had hazelnut eyes, or that looking at her eyes made the stripes on her face move, but that was just an optical illusion.
>I blinked. Not because I wanted to, though.
>She smiled victoriously and made a victorious "Ha!" sound, but let's be honest, I was also very vocal about my failure to win a staring contest.
>"Ow!" I grunted as I looked down on my source of discomfort. At the place where the metal car model hit my pinky toe.
>Luckily it didn't hurt like banging it on a piece of furniture, but it still hurts.
>I looked at Nathan, who looked at me with an apologetic expression written all over his face.
>I couldn't be mad at him, not when he gave me this look.
>"I won the staring contest." Oh lord, she was going ecstatic over such thing?
>I looked back and saw her do a victory pose.
>"So now you know" she said, looking back at me and poking my nose.
cont
>>
File: IMG_0785.png (252KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0785.png
252KB, 600x900px
>>8315252
Obviously, if they're humans get's cold they need some warmth.
>>
>>8318629
>What the hell should I know? was there a hidden meaning behind this ? It was just a staring contest, and I could've won if it wasn't for those meddling kids! Or just one.
>By making that mental reference to Scooby Doo, I realized my possible mistake.
>I wasn't sure if it applied to dogs, but wasn't that the thing to establish dominance?
>God I hope it does not apply to humans in this world.
>Judging from her reaction, and the fact that she's trying to pull me into hug however determined that this thing was probably real deal, and that I'm exceptionally fucked.
>I could feel her hand on my shoulder in an attempt to pull me closer, so I did the only sensible thing to do. I stood up, in an attempt to free myself, and then turning around to face her.
>This was the time to show her that it will not be so easy to win me over.
>She reached out for me and I made a step back.
>Or at least, that's what was supposed to happen.
>You see, I had a plan. It should go like this: I take a step back, and she will realize that I'm not on 'Touchy' level with her, then she will probably back off, and stop with the plan to get me in bed.
>At this point I was not sure if she was trying to get me to bed, or if she really just didn't understand the concept of personal space, maybe the sexual remarks were just an effect of alcohol, but better safe than sorry.
>The plan however went to shit the moment I stepped on the model car.
>It almost felt like one of those Saturday morning cartoons, where somebody steps on banana peel and is almost instantly airborne.
>I reached out for anything to prevent my fall.
>I grabbed something and pulled myself towards it.
>The thing didn't give way and I could almost swear that it pulled too.
>In a matter of seconds, the white ceiling was exchanged with stripes, where face appeared for a few seconds, and then I smashed my head in her chest.
cont
>>
>>8318729
>"Oof, Careful!" she said, holding me in a hug. My hands were underneath me, so I couldn't mount any meaningful resistance except squirming a little.
>I'm going to have a word with Nathan when Lizzie returns, not only because of yesterday's fiasco, but now this?
>I could swear Nathan is doing this on purpose.
>"Are you alright?" She asked me. I don't know what she expected me to do, but Humans cannot talk, and nobody could talk being smothered by boobflesh.
>By turning my head almost 90° I managed to get some air.
>"Sorry!" she apologized when she heard me gasp.
>In a split second I could feel the hugging force dissipate and I could most certainly get the hands from underneath me, which was unexpected blessing.
>However this wouldn't be my life if every blessing didn't come with a curse of its own.
>The reason why she let go of me was to get a better grip and basically manhandle me. Picking me up and sitting me on her legs. "Wow you're a big guy" she said, as she strained a little to pick me up.
>The lifting process was a very painful procedure for me, as my bruised side managed to voice its complain. It was at this exact moment I realized that she probably doesn't know about it, and that there was no escape from this position except for punching her in the face.
>I couldn't do that, while I would happily pick a fight with another human, just punching a woman in the face for manhandling me seemed wrong. Not to mention that it was very ungentlemanlike thing to do.
>I didn't surrender completely however, as I resisted any attempt to push my face into hers.
>"So, how was your trip?" She asked me, obviously waiting for an answer. I just looked her in the eyes.
>"Come on, don't be shy, I know you can understand me." She said and I did my darnedest to not move a single muscle in my face. I knew I gave away too much information back then when I saved her, but I hoped that she was too drunk to remember or notice.
cont.
>>
>>8318740
>Oh boy, was I wrong. However my devoted silence was soon met with response. " I think you are smart enough to speak. So, say something for auntie Nona. I'll give you a treat. "
>Of course I will. I'll just open my mouth and ask you about the weather, thus ruining my camouflage as an ordinary human, and then I'll be sold to government that will kill me and experiment on me. Because that seems like reasonable future considering that I might get a treat. Besides, I am not interested in your kind of treats anyway.
>"Don't worry, I won't tell Lizzie that you can speak." She tried and tried, and I looked away. Trying my best to act like a normal human. She however bounced her legs, trying to get my attention back.
>I wasn't some kid that you can just hold on your knees! Not to mention bounce me on them!
>I get it you are a big woman, but that doesn't mean you can make a grown man feel insecure about his own height!
>"Just one word, please Runner." She begged. Nathan was standing right next to us and looked me with curiosity in his eyes.
>I briefly considered humoring her by saying "No" and then letting it go. However, I decided against it. I wonder why can't she just accept that I'm rather smart for Homo Domesticalis. Why does she need the urge to try and make me give up my secret of being Homo Sapiens.
>I just turned my head away, which ended up being a bad idea.
>She pulled me closer and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Aww, you are so adorable. Adorable and smart."
>This was the moment I felt violated the most, and the day with her has just started!

END OF CHAPTER

It is done, and I'll update pastebin later... sorry for delay.
>>
>>8318629
>Everything from line 1 to line 17
>"How can I say absolutely nothing using as many words as humanly possible?"
>>
>>8318642
>Putting your human in tight shorts so that you can admire his bulge
This fur is using her brain
>>
>>8318025
I'd imagine so. Humans licking furry dogs skin could potentially get allergic reactions like itching or running noses.

Humans don't have a lot of body hair, but skin flaking and dandruff in general could pose a nasal allergic reaction for furries.
>>
File: 1488633602329.jpg (140KB, 614x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488633602329.jpg
140KB, 614x800px
>>
>>8314372
They can't.

Anthro girls love big, human dicks.
>>
>>8319109
Oh god, I remember that cartoon.
>We are Siamese if you please!
>We are Siamese if you don't please~
>>
>>8319109
>don't have spike dicks
>don't have knots
>aren't spring loaded corkscrew rape tools
>greater sexual stamina than quite a few species
>quite warm
>relativity big dciks for our body size
>etc
there are some stuff that other species can do better than humans sexually, but humans can be compatible with just about any species
>>
>>8319171
I'd imagine that for the species that really matter in common furry settings, humans would be a real perverts favorite. Though certain characteristics would have be deeply ingrained into the species instinctual desirable traits table.

>Feline females would probably enjoy the thicker, longer penises that lack barbs Then again depending on size of anthropomorphic creature could find large penises uncomfortable.
>Canine females would probably enjoy the longer stamina, the ability to go whenever they mentally desire it even a little and overall shape but feel unfulfilled with lack of knot.
>Equine females, depending on their overall size (like, are horse-people ridiculously big with frail bones?) would find human penis length slightly unfulfilling, even if human dicks lack the capacity to tear through their vaginal walls.
>Avian females would find the human penis daunting in general, even if they somehow have a sort of evolved combination of cloaca and vagina. Size queens would be the biggest group to find human dicks hot.
>>
>>8319514
Think about how big/thick around bird eggs are, especially for larger bird species. Pretty sure they could take a human no problem. Also for horses, if all the horsefuckers are to be believed it's that mares have the majority of their pleasure nerves near the front of their vaginas and have great muscle control their. Then you have the fact the males last for only 10-15 seconds before they're done.
>>
>>8319514
>>8319689
Canines also ejaculate around 80 seconds into the act, but will continue to pump out for around half to an entire hour until the erection subsides.
Dogs humping each other isn't actually part of of the copulation (like when human move to cause friction and thus stimulation), but simply their attempts to get their penis inside each other.
>>
File: cabi.png (162KB, 722x667px) Image search: [Google]
cabi.png
162KB, 722x667px
>>8318755
Very nice, thank you for updates!

>>8318548
That's not a bad idea!
But... i would change something like, the Teens attack the Sloot sister and Anon defended her, then all the Teens will try to attack Anon, and this is when Anon fight them, like something more of "Self defense"
Because... i don't think Anon it's so agressive to act like that.
>>
>>8318548
Pretty good. I approve of anything that will demonstrate human superiority over puny, anthro fuckbois.
>>
>>8318755
Destroy that zebra slut already.
>>
>>8318755
this >>8320245
death to furries
humanity will reign supreme
>>
File: ay.jpg (103KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
ay.jpg
103KB, 500x585px
>> 8319970
And of course, I do not want to see Anon being captured or beaten by the police because they thought he got some "rage syndrome" or something like that ...

He only wanted to protect his owners!
>>
>>8320581
Meant for this.
>>8319970
>>
>>8320589
just click on the post number for easy replying
>>
File: 27a72e7009c3413afcd3c9e8f9347dd2.jpg (466KB, 1000x558px) Image search: [Google]
27a72e7009c3413afcd3c9e8f9347dd2.jpg
466KB, 1000x558px
>>8320409
Humanity might reign supreme, but the proper way to destroy a slut is with the use of your dick.
>>
>>8320618
that's just giving them what they want
that's literally "if you kill your enemies they win"
we need to exterminate them from existance
>>
File: 1265562125519.jpg (64KB, 463x588px) Image search: [Google]
1265562125519.jpg
64KB, 463x588px
We need more titty monster ASAP
>>
File: 1489870176985.png (30KB, 747x491px) Image search: [Google]
1489870176985.png
30KB, 747x491px
>>8318755
Hate fug the zebra already
>>
>>8319970
the easiest way to up the threatlevel would be to change the teens to adult drunk man.

but overall that was just meant as a idea for others to use and/or expand upon in their story's
>>
>>8320992
>not MEGA YIFF
opportunity missed.
>>
File: 1235528935420.jpg (51KB, 515x640px) Image search: [Google]
1235528935420.jpg
51KB, 515x640px
>>8323556
>not trips
opportunity missed.
>>
>>8318548
that...that's actually a pretty good idea you got there. i'll try to work it in the next NEXT chapter. right now i'm just going through him meeting Kelly's friends.
>>
Someone should do a story of Anon's adventures in the furry world equivalent of Rainfurrest. It'd be a con of degenerate, diaperfag, skinfaggots that want to fuck Anon.
>>
>>8318755
Thanks for the update, still enjoying it
>>
>>8318968
But why? What's with women having fetish with human males?
>>
>>8323897
This sounds like a lot of fun!
>>
>>8319689
By anthro or feral or the zootopia size anyhros
>>
>>8324492
Imagine
http://imgur.com/a/qcPC8
http://imgur.com/a/mkBay
>>
>>8318548
I approve this idea
>>
File: Mr.kown.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.kown.gif
1MB, 268x274px
can some tell me why do people like this because i really want to kown
>>
>>8315252
I really like this idea. Anyone willing to write green about an Anon living among a tribe of wolf furs?
>>
>>8325552
A bird tribe I pefer

I think it should be about how this bird lady who is trying to choose which pet is the strongest.
>>
>>8324777
Nope.....Nope....NOpe..NOPE!
>>
>>8326009
That's fine too, I was just reading a kemono doujin about something similar. I know wolves are overused in the furry community.
>>
File: uBGutxo.jpg (562KB, 900x6247px) Image search: [Google]
uBGutxo.jpg
562KB, 900x6247px
>>8323897
Well...
>>
File: WHUvhiH.gif (1MB, 350x280px) Image search: [Google]
WHUvhiH.gif
1MB, 350x280px
>>8326832
>If you look closely, you can actually pinpoint the exact moment their heart breaks in two.
>>
>>8326107
link please?
>>
>>8315252
>>8325552
>>8326009
I think a hyena tribe or a zebra tribe might be better. Should take place in the savannah.
>>
File: 6fa6d8385f14aac8dea5cc8ab0ce63af.jpg (114KB, 917x1280px) Image search: [Google]
6fa6d8385f14aac8dea5cc8ab0ce63af.jpg
114KB, 917x1280px
>>8329428
>hyena
yes please
>>
>>8329428
>>8329633
>spotted hyenas
>what happens when nature gets a femdom fetish
>>
>>8329428
>>8329633
>>8329698
Pseudo-penises.
>>
>>8329822
>idiots think the females fuck the males with their pseudopenis
>what actually happens is much more weird
>>
>>8329428
>hyena
futa owner? yes please.
>>
>>8329954
that's not how they work at all
>>
>>8329968
>complaining about realism
>in a "furries owning humans" thread
do you know where you are?
>>
>>8329983
apparently you don't if you're reacting like this
>>
>>8329894
Exactly.

Which reminds what I was asking myself before, do duck anthros have vaginal labyrinths?
Can you fuck that with a human penis?
Does sex between anthro waterfowl consist on nothing but rape?
>>
>>8330081
Female ducks can actually control that so pathways in their labyrinth vagina close and they can lead the male they want to mate with them down the true path. Ducks fucking weird.
>>
>>8330011
you seem to have forgotten you're posting in a furry thread on trash. please scroll up to the OP and take a read and calm your autism.
>>
>>8330336
>dickgirl fags still this easily upset
>>
>>8330011
>>8330412
>sperging out about bringing up futas
>calling me upset
damage control off the charts here
>>
>>8330549
>getting more upset
>>
>>8330573
>unable to determine the emotional state of others
yup, it's autism. go study some more duck vaginas and get back to me
>>
>>8330783
>just how mad can one man get?
>>
>>8330799
>being this afraid of dicks
>>
>>8330824
>he's till getting upset over a post saying dickgirls are shit
have fun being mad someone doesn't like your dumb fetish I'm going to bed so I can't play with you anymore
>>
File: 74b.jpg (168KB, 1016x970px) Image search: [Google]
74b.jpg
168KB, 1016x970px
>>
>>8330867
>no longer posting
i win.
>>
File: arousal stops.jpg (15KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
arousal stops.jpg
15KB, 189x189px
everyone calm the fuck down you're scaring the humans
>>
>>8331146
>humans
>feeling emotions
Good one.
>>
>>8322122
FUG EVERYTHING
EVEN THE CHIL-

...wait...
>>
File: IMG_0822.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0822.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zZZ9ECDjQPo
How would a version of this go down
With humans
>>
>>8331582
>implying animals can't get scared
>>
>>8326832
I need more of these
>>
>>8314299
ADD THIS TO THE PASTEBIN http://pastebin.com/z9BGHLnn

THANK YOU.
>>
>>8331582
Humans don't feel pain obviously
>>
>>8334049
You got it, boss
He's in.
>>
>>8330126
>leading their lover down the true path

Why did we not evolve this trait?
>>
File: 1487037035247.png (1MB, 762x886px) Image search: [Google]
1487037035247.png
1MB, 762x886px
>>
File: 1395530623811.jpg (100KB, 757x546px) Image search: [Google]
1395530623811.jpg
100KB, 757x546px
>>
>>8334744
Makes you wonder
>>
>>8334366
>implying humans can't be angry
>>
File: IMG_0840.png (65KB, 540x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0840.png
65KB, 540x386px
How do furries carry their human for a walk?
>>
>>8338091
The bigger problem is not how you walk them, but how you get them to wear boots and coats during winter and rain gear when its wet out.
You do NOT want a wet human running through your house.
Also, I kind of pity humans for their lack of fur, it muat be so cold all the time. Must be why my sweet little girl loves to snuggle up on the couch with me during chillyer days.
>>
File: 12dd0f3cdc2599f295788c2ef56f45c4.jpg (334KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
12dd0f3cdc2599f295788c2ef56f45c4.jpg
334KB, 1280x1656px
>>8338091
They don't.
Humans carry them.
>>
>>8338309
>furries daydreaming about a human Knight to rescue
Top kek
>>
File: preyXpredator.png (1MB, 2400x1017px) Image search: [Google]
preyXpredator.png
1MB, 2400x1017px
>>8315252
For hunting...?
>>
>>8343138
Hunt for other tribes? Heyena tribes can teach their humans to be aggresive
>>
>>8343138
What are these types of images called?
>>
File: 1487673381954.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487673381954.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>8334744
>>8335706
Because pretty much all drakes are rapists so hens evolved in a way that their selected mates can reproduce but rapist cannot. Look up how the rapists evolved in response if you're daring.
>>
>>8343443
Literakly a thread called JOI/JOE is on /trash/ right now with that kind of stuff.
>>
>>8343138
furries these days are degnerates. They want to fug these humans. Skinfags.
>>
>>8343443
Generally they're called captions, although on trash it's called JOI/JOE.

They're all over the place, they used to pop up on /d/ a lot but they kept getting removed (but there's one up right now,) they moved to trash for a while and there's one there now too. The trash thread has a booru link with hundreds of them, and there's even more not uploaded there if somebody starts a thread and gets them posted.
>>
File: IMG_0841.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0841.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
Have you seen those videy furry characters that skinnies always skinified furries to humans?
>>
>>8347311
is that why her head is so big compared to the rest of her?
>>
>>8347677
Don't ask me. Ask the skinnies. They have a weird thing making humans head look bigger than their body
>>
>>8347311
>Have you seen those videy furry characters that skinnies always skinified furries to humans?
W-What?
>>
File: rmx-wait-wut_fb_1918415.jpg (118KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
rmx-wait-wut_fb_1918415.jpg
118KB, 300x300px
>>8347311
>>8348059
I second that "wut"
>>
File: IMG_0854.jpg (218KB, 1088x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0854.jpg
218KB, 1088x1280px
I heard Skinfags likes to roleplay as humans.
>Scratch! scratch!! is the fappers! Relese all your human porn! >:3
>>
>>8335177
>When the heat hits her so hard.

Master... the people are watching and...
>"S-Shut up! this is good for you...and for me...the vet told me so..So you better start working!
>>
7...7 beeemp
>>
File: 1325028896582.png (471KB, 510x660px) Image search: [Google]
1325028896582.png
471KB, 510x660px
>>
File: 1422749144754.jpg (218KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1422749144754.jpg
218KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>8351578
>b-but, Master, they are screaming
They're just jealous that they don't have this much love than we do! No hurry!
>>
>>8352962
>>8352928
Female furries sure do love human males. What makes them so special?
>>
I'm planning on making a comfy story about this crazy Toucan girl having a pet human. Like the way she looks and acts crazy but once you see how much she needed a pet human you might realize she's just looking for a friend
>>
File: 4307911b6bdce186bd68af8566a422bf.jpg (503KB, 2303x1644px) Image search: [Google]
4307911b6bdce186bd68af8566a422bf.jpg
503KB, 2303x1644px
>>
>>8353061
Then do it. Nobody's stopping you
>>
>>8353034
no barbs
>>
Is there any gay PoF at all?
>>
File: 70e320f4c4377121520f5666769fd166.jpg (821KB, 1460x1065px) Image search: [Google]
70e320f4c4377121520f5666769fd166.jpg
821KB, 1460x1065px
>captcha: exit internet
No!
>>
>>8353034
>no barbs, longer and thicker dick for felines
>no knot, thicker dick and considerably greater stamina for canines
>pleasing shape that can't rupture their vaginal walls for equines
>no crazy ass corkscrew tentacle penis that tears vagina asunder for avians
>really warm body to go with the warm penis for lizards
>>
>>8353456
There's hardly any sexual PoF at all.
>>
>>
>>8353456
Second pastebin, first story.

>>8353512
How many are male/male than? Sexual not necessary.
>>
File: 1475956816038.jpg (262KB, 1280x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1475956816038.jpg
262KB, 1280x1052px
Guys my humans keep fighting what do? I cant do shit because they've learned how to open doors. I dont wanna put them on leashes.
>>
File: 1373491304795.jpg (777KB, 1545x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1373491304795.jpg
777KB, 1545x1000px
>>
>>8353495
This
>>
>>8353512
>>8353532
There should be more sexual PoF, especially gay ones.
>>
>>8353562
How are they fighting? Fight with them to show who is more dominant. Or try to keep them in seperate houses, like in a friends house, to see how they react.
>>
File: 1484268410726.png (291KB, 951x1179px) Image search: [Google]
1484268410726.png
291KB, 951x1179px
>>
>>8353562
This picture would be perfect for story. Imagine medieval settings, furries are fighting monster kind. However the line where one is an Anthro and where one is a Werewolf is obvious to both sides. Werewolves being naked, bigger and feral, while anthro wolves being furries in armors, using weapons and/or tools in fight. This line is however blurry to you, a human. A wolf is a wolf! You come from the fantasy setting too(or not) but here's the deal. Like Dragons to humans, we (the hummies) are stuff from legends. Every now and then you can hear some drunk pig say that he has seen a human. twenty feet tall, muscular, and using trees as clubs. Or that humans are just shaved apes with horribly disfigured faces. However It is universally agreed upon that they are dangerous beyond all measures! We're the both valiant and gracious beings from tales of the bards, and vicious omnivorous near unkillable bastards. We heal fast, loss of limb may not kill us and our ferocity is legendary!

There is also a story that most humans hoard valuable things in attics and garages, although nobody really knows what garage is.
>>
>>8354901
hell yeah dude that sounds awesome!
on the human side of things though, if we were really rare to them then do we just continuously wander or do we have towns, kingdoms, etc?
>>
>>8353562
Slap them. They know when to stop
>>
File: 14208668aq3242103.jpg (302KB, 500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
14208668aq3242103.jpg
302KB, 500x3000px
>>8354901
>>
>>8354742
Thought it was Saitama until I saw the hair.
>>
>>8334366
>implying humans wont kill you because they got angry
>>
>>8355548
>implying they are fit
>>
>>8354954
I'm not sure yet, but I'll go with heroic cliché backstory of a hero, who was just about to destroy the big bad villain, who escaped at the last moment through a portal to this world. Chasing after him, the protagonist will find that this was one way trip.

However, about the towns, I don't think so. Hidden village in the middle of nowhere, protected by magic/tech (or built underground completely) might be plausible.

>>8355014
I remember seeing this some time ago, however Some of the superabilities cannot be implemented, it wouldn't make sense to have a Horseman warrior die because he broke his leg and not being able to move it would result in his untimely demise... or maybe I can go the super realistic way, where awkward punch to face can end life, darker kind of fantasy.

I'll try to write something (not a long story preferably) . Or if anyone else wants to call dibs, now is the time and I'll just return to TTaH or Pacific Pearl.
>>
>>8355654
do the new idea plz
>>
File: 1488690671457.jpg (170KB, 1280x906px) Image search: [Google]
1488690671457.jpg
170KB, 1280x906px
>>8354901
Cool idea. Negative legends as well, e.g. humans eat babies, burn down villages etc.
>>
>>8354901
>However the line where one is an Anthro and where one is a Werewolf is obvious to both sides.

It would very much be the equivalent of the classic 'Human vs Apeman' from pulps.
>>
>>8354901
http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Autumnlands-Tooth-Claw/Issue-1?id=42337
>>
File: MS PAINT LVL 9000.jpg (83KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
MS PAINT LVL 9000.jpg
83KB, 1680x1050px
>>8355754
>>8355945
>>8356145
Alright, I'll figure out the basics, and will try to prepare a suitable name. Meanwhile I will not be working on either TTaH or Pacific pearl (believe it or not, the pearl is harder to write) and I'll try to bring you the story as fast as I can.
>>
File: 1490145862478.jpg (89KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1490145862478.jpg
89KB, 1024x768px
>>8356367
Looking forward to it :)
>>
File: 1486278500444.jpg (318KB, 850x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486278500444.jpg
318KB, 850x1000px
>>
>>8357236
>femwolf: i think we killed a human!
>male: o shit
>>
File: 1308330190549.jpg (389KB, 1082x679px) Image search: [Google]
1308330190549.jpg
389KB, 1082x679px
>>
Do furries eat humans?
>>
>>8360459
I'd say not, because honestly I can't think of any cultures that eat the same animals they keep as pets.

Also seems like in most of these settings, they only have humans as pets, and you don't eat pets.
>>
>>8360786
There's also a reason why pretty much all predators don't really go after humans has food, we don't taste all that good.
>>
>>8360459
Do we eat dogs or cats? In some parts, yes, in others, it is strictly forbidden
>>
>>8361015
But do the people who eat dogs and cats also keep them as pets?
>>
>>8360786
>>8361088
[spoiler]China[/spoiler]
>>
>>8361088
China has both dogs for pets and consumption.
The difference between which dogs are ok to eat and which aren't comes from the breed.
Dogs bred for eating are raised in farms for that very purpose.
>>
>>8360843
>There's also a reason why pretty much all predators don't really go after humans has food, we don't taste all that good.
No it's because hundreds of thousands of years of us being on top of the food chain has made wild animals associate humans with danger. Many even avoid our pets because they recognize that they mean danger is close.
>>
File: IMG_0875.png (229KB, 640x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0875.png
229KB, 640x758px
Hey, once this thread gets archive, would you guys be ok for sexy furries as pets?
>>
I'm finding this stuff pretty interesting, think I'll try my hand at writing something, though it would be in third person, I just don't care for writing in that second person greentext format.
>>
>>8363026
>would you guys be ok for MUH FETISH?
Yeah, sure. No biggie.
>>
File: dR7mnxQ.gif (1MB, 339x336px) Image search: [Google]
dR7mnxQ.gif
1MB, 339x336px
>>8363026
>>
>>8363282
Cool! Can't wait! What is it about?
>>
>>8364492
I know this might be hard to believe, but humans being the pets of furrys.
>>
>>8364552
Can you make a human trying to be smart like a furry story?
>>
>>8364930
don't forget to spend a thousand lines on the pet adoption agency and process, a few lines of the new home, and then abandon it completely.
>>
>>8363026
The miracle of technology allows us to have more than one thread at once.
>>
>>8369127
God I love multithreading.
>>
>>8361407
Yeah, but chinese are subhuman mongrels, so they don't count.

Those slanty yellow locusts cook their food in fecal matter oil, for goodness sake.
>>
>>8360843
Scavengers will eat human carcasses no problem. Eyes and tongues are usually the first they eat the moment they think a human is dead.

Hungry wild animals like bears, tigers, mountain lions, wolves and the like will kill and eat humans.

Even hungry housecats and dogs will eat human carcasses.
>>
http://pastebin.com/0vQpSFZQ

Here's the start to my story, kind of just a lead-in so the main human hasn't had to start acting like a pet yet, but will in future chapters.
>>
>>8369762
i've been burned by other aspiring authors before, anon. I'll believe you'll continue it when I see it.
>>
>>8369762
Not bad, a little short, but not vad
>>
>>8363026
you need to go here:
>>8327482
there's a pet furry green or two in the thread already, even though it isn't the main topic.
>>
>>8367478
Who did that? The stories just started somehow, that's why most of them are at the "new home" point.
>>
>>8354901
>There is also a story that most humans hoard valuable things in attics and garages, although nobody really knows what garage is.
This had me laughing, hope someone picks up on this if even for just a quick one shot.
>>
>>8369762
>http://pastebin.com/0vQpSFZQ
You do realize the line is "Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." right? Leads me to believe you're self inserting a little hard here, since it doesn't really matter exactly where John comes from. Unless this is some "direct alternate world" shit, where everything is exactly the same, but furry.
>>
>>8370878
Now i want a story about a redneck with a sawed off shotgun found himself in another world
>>
>>8371651
>I was a redneck in a brand new world, I had my sawn of shotgun, but i forgot my ammo belt.
>Was going to shoot the beer I left on my fence
>Now I'm in scary enviroment.
>In the middle of a rainforest.
>I heard a sound!
>Turn 180° and shoot the thing
>I shot a tree.
>Now I'm out of ammo

Comming this summer, a Green about a Redneck with no weapons, stranded deep in a furfag territory.

Hell, I'll read it too!
>>
>>8360843
Humans taste like kinda like pork.
Seriously. Cannibals consider humans "long pigs."
>>
>>8370878
I wasn't meaning for it to come off as self-insertive, I just kind of picked that state as the location. I am going for the "direct alternate world" though, well mostly direct.

It's been a while since I've seen that movie, I'll get that fixed.
>>
>>8372248
to put it simply, the more direct backstory you give your character, the more self inserty it will feel. Stuff like a previous job isn't bad, if it plays into the story, but like, the city they lived in is rarely important, and just seems like you're putting it in to feel more like it's you.
>>
File: 1471320607059.jpg (44KB, 564x632px) Image search: [Google]
1471320607059.jpg
44KB, 564x632px
>when you're born as a human pet in a furry world and they've been breeding humans for penis size for thousands of years
>>
File: ZrNK4bi.png (596KB, 620x900px) Image search: [Google]
ZrNK4bi.png
596KB, 620x900px
>>8372457

>breeding
>furries breed humans like we bred dogs
>human body shape, size, and appearance vary due to generations of selective breeding
>"normal" person is considered a wolf due to his unaltered appearance
>seeing the humans bred for "cuteness" or "working conditions" freaks him the fuck out
>>
>>8372935
>Something Something he has a rare gene, for say, Blonde or red hair or green or blue eyes or something, long lost in furry pet humans.
>He gets set as a breeding stud, and now has dozens of the cutest little human girls(Fully adult, but think like, lap dog type human breed, so maybe 5' max) to impregnate.
>Or maybe a harem of busty, hourglass shaped girls that are the epitome of show-human beauty, in order to get that rare gene across.
It could have been worse.
>>
File: 2775757-races.jpg (468KB, 1100x540px) Image search: [Google]
2775757-races.jpg
468KB, 1100x540px
>>8372935
>hobbits
the perfect 'lap human'

>gnomes
a fukken cat

>dwarves
guard human, general working breeds

>elves
running/hunting

>orcs
aggressive brreds
>>
>>8372346
Fair enough, was just wanting to establish his location. I'll try to keep Chekhov's gun in mind while writing.
>>
>>8373041
No.
>>
>>8373929
>They're all a homo sapiens sapiens subgenus
>Anon can breed with them
>>
>>8375694
Humans must be trained to play a lute before they can breed with the other subraces.
>>
>>8371836
Some madman actually bought, cooked and tasted the thigh of a fresh dead cadaver back in the
1800s. Said it tasted like veal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWAF9PgDg2c
>>
>>8375694
>humans can interbreed with anything
Which ties back into the earlier discussion about humans being the dragons of a furry fantasy world.
>>
>>8373041
wew
>>
>>8369762
http://pastebin.com/0vQpSFZQ
Ok I did up a chapter 2 while at work.
>>
>>8373929
>>8372935
I
>>
>>8379347
GASP
>>
>>8378923
Cool! Thanks!
>>
>>8378923
Holy fuc, are they gonna fug too soon of the story?
>>
>>8357236
>DAD, CAN I TOUCH HIM?
>>
>>8372935
>>8373929
YES. I wanna read this.

Would all breed be intelligent, or only Anon as we usually do?
>>
>>8357236
i think i recognize this image. what's it from?
>>
>>8357236
>>8357881
Damn, I hope he isn't dead. Their countrymen would be PISSED. Or might just use it as a reason to invade and take their land and/or womenz.
>>
>>8357236
>>8383632
>Google Image
>First contract
Cost me 2 min to find this? This art is about a human in Animal world.
>>
>>8384983
>Tribe
you can see English one. No pe or human they see.
http://kikurages.tumblr.com/page/2
>>
>>8385001
Is this what humans see furs?
>>
>>8369127
>>8369349
So, guess will be alright if I make the thread? If you guys want to.
>>
>>8383061
>Would all breed be intelligent, or only Anon as we usually do?

Depending on the the story one wants to write both would work, but if all were intelligent the writer would have to explain why things didn't go 'Spartacus!'(tm). The line between 'pet' and 'slave' gets thinner the more intelligent a subject is.
>>
>>8386792
see
>>8346876
>>
File: IMG_0890.jpg (2MB, 1500x1941px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0890.jpg
2MB, 1500x1941px
>>8314299
Which humans around the planet would be perfect for a specific country?
>>
>>8386998
probably the ones that live in those countries already, since natural selection would have ensured only the best humans for that environment survived.
>>
>>8314299
I want a human with a white trash gator gal.
>>
>>8387191
>pet
>natural selection

I'm not sure you understand how this works.
>>
File: pug skull.png (915B, 22x22px) Image search: [Google]
pug skull.png
915B, 22x22px
>>8387315
Seeing a world where humans were artificially selected as much as dogs would be horrifying.
>>
File: a-419-pug-dog41.jpg (2MB, 1942x1457px) Image search: [Google]
a-419-pug-dog41.jpg
2MB, 1942x1457px
>>8390743
Damn thing messed up the pic.
>>
Have some questions...
Where can I find something to disguise in furry while fucking but I don't want fursuit but more like gloves a tail anal plug and something for the ears
>>
>>8390758
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piRIIvCjuKs
>>
>>8390758
Not that different from what I would imagine a gnome's skull to look like if you remove the snout.
>>
>>8387315
that's why there's all sorts of short-hair breeds from russia, right?
>>
>>8391236
Still not natural selection.
You could have black skinned platinum blond people with Asian features and a life expectancy of 29 year because they were bread just for looks and not health.
>>
>>8391330
you're still pointedly ignoring the fact that, for dogs, they were domesticated in their native environment. they had to come from somewhere, and they haven't just "always been."
>>
>>8353569
>Fug, my heart
>>
>>8369762
>>8378923

Why is it always a nobody or an ex-soldier? Why not redneck, weeb, preacher, police, historian, teacher, engineer, reporter, or even a researcher find himself in the furry work? The person is either have no to full combat skills but no where inbetween
>>
>>8402282
Funny thing is those two extremes are in every media. People like reading about characters that are hyper competent in extreme situations or characters way in over their heads. Another thing, writers will write what they want to write. If it really really bugs you you can make your own stories. It's why a lot of us became writefags/drawfags in the first place.
>>
>>8391091
Could be a little story.
Talking anon pretends to be dumb human to not get spotted. Family adopts him but want him neutered. To not freak him out they drug his food before even going to the vet. When he first wakes up he's still out off it and doesn't quite know what's happened until later when he gets home. The discovery causes him to snap and stop pretending to be dumb.
>>
>>8369915
I was thinking of going back to pony after I finished Mean Dog but if people are making greens for furries as pets I may have a hard choice ahead of me.
>>
>>8402973
If you've somehow escaped Mr. Bones' Wild Ride, avoid getting back on at all costs. If you haven't and see an opportunity to jump: take it!
>>
>>8403815
the ride never ends friend
>>
>>8402282
I would say he's more of an outdoorsman than than ex-soldier. While I did have the character as serving a couple tours in Afghanistan, that's not the main thing that's supposed to shape him. I did have him quickly line up a shot on the wolf, but I wouldn't say that's a good indication of combat skills.

As for writing I'm still doing work on it, but I'm not at a point that I feel is a good stopping point yet for posting the next section.
>>
>>8405139
Interesting,keep up the good work my nigga
>>
so

what the fuck is this thread all about then
>>
>>8405644
porn
>>
>>8405814

im okay with this
carry on
>>
>>8404519
If I got off, so can you

[simply]I was there when we were kicked out of /co/ and went to war with /b/[/ebin]
>>
File: 1445350585378.gif (182KB, 226x224px) Image search: [Google]
1445350585378.gif
182KB, 226x224px
7beeemp
>>
>>8402829
Nope.
>>
File: 1490453077397.png (47KB, 407x444px) Image search: [Google]
1490453077397.png
47KB, 407x444px
no four O four today
>>
>>8318755
Just a heads up, only the final post was added to the pastebin. the rest of the chapter is missing.
>>
>>8386998
>that pic
WE
>>
File: aRmB4rG_460s.jpg (61KB, 460x541px) Image search: [Google]
aRmB4rG_460s.jpg
61KB, 460x541px
>>8410019
rectified. Good thing I keep backups.
>>
How racist are furries?
>>
>>8413685
I assume they'd be the way some people are about particular breeds of dogs. Would you call it racist for someone to want to ban pit bulls?
>>
>>8413749
I mean to each other.
>>
>>8413766
Most likely since they're different species. Reptiles and mamma;s would have a lot of friction. Predator and prey species would have even more.
>>
>>8411198
are there any stories in this thread involving actual sneks, or just scalie anthros that are supposed to be sneks?
>>
>>8415843
Not that I've seen, but I can imagine finding a pet human that is fine with being wrapped around and strong enough to handle an accidental constriction while sleeping must be hard.
>>
>>8413685
Probably massively racist.
>>
>>8415843
Only one but it wasn't very good.....also only like 100 words long.
>>
ol m p e b
>>
pet
>>
>>8356251
great read, thanks for linking!
>>
File: IMG_0951.gif (2MB, 225x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0951.gif
2MB, 225x168px
What would a human food would look like and be?
>>
>>8422339
An extra large burger with fries and a diet soda.
>>
>>8415843
https://pastebin.com/PaDii7xF
>>
>>8422637
The Secret Life of Humans is his favorite movie
>>
>>8422844
No it's Human-Doo
>>
>>8422926
I think it'd probably be called "Shaggy-doo"
>>
File: IMG_0969.jpg (43KB, 164x152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0969.jpg
43KB, 164x152px
Do humans get SKINNED? What do they do with their skin?
>>
>>8423001
skinning is something humans developed because they lacked natural defenses against the environment. There doesn't seem to be any real use for human skins if the furries already have fur/scales, except maybe for fashionable leather, but then you don't really see people wearing coats made from housecats and dogs, do you?
>>
>>8423050
Human leather would be pretty shit. Our skin is a lot more fragile then the usual animals you make leather out of and you'd get far less per human.
>>
>>8423001
101 humans when?
>>
File: absolutely dog.png (354KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely dog.png
354KB, 1000x1000px
>>8379347
>>
Would any humans have free will or families or rights? Would humans and furs ever go to school or work together?
>>
>>8425046
Shameless plug for my story, the new normal: https://pastebin.com/1zaCDrMr

Which I will be continuing once my life calms down just a bit.
>>
File: 1488307492577.jpg (759KB, 931x998px) Image search: [Google]
1488307492577.jpg
759KB, 931x998px
>Maybe i'll just get a human, or 2, or more. Become the crazy human lady.
>>
>>8423096
You could make human rinds or something, like what we do with pig skin.
>>
>>8425240
Your story sucks ass. I hope you never continue it.
>>
>>8425240
You got me excited for a second, until i realized you wrote THAT kind of story.
>>
>>8426465
what is THAT kind of story?
>>
>>8425240
I liked it back when you originally posted it, and I still like it.

Despite what the niggers here whine about, do continue it. At least complete the story you started.
>>
>>8425240
I liked it, it's not something to take seriously though. Just a funny story. Trump does seem like the kind of person who would build a giant robot version of himself.
>>
>>8425240
From what the anons are saying, i'm about to read a WACKY pastebin. I'm suddenly having Captain Underpants vibes now.
>>
>>8426607
Oh yeah, always. Never leave a man behind and all that.

>>8426642
>Implying literally anything I've ever written has been serious
I mean... yeah, I did that one eulogy for an Anon's mom, but. Other than that, everything I write is 100% shenanigans.

But I'm glad you both liked it!
>>
>>8425003
>Bird lady caught by rubbing her pet human's tight crotch
>>
>>8425771
I imagine a bumch of babies of all race crawling around her house.
>>
>>8426734
I could use some pastebin that has a Captain Underpants teir kind of story. Plus, I want see more of these kinda of wacky fanfics from your head
>>
First rule of making backups: Make backups BEFORE the disk goes clickety clickety click.
Skreetz the rat here, reporting that I didn't die yet, but another disk is close. However, that's not why I'm here, I'm here to tell you guys that the fantasy story is underway, got around two thousand words, but I'm fucked up when it came to making a name for the story. Any ideas on how to name a story about furry medieval world where humans are rare as dragons in real life?
>>
>>8426813
In the arms of an Angel? Though this implies humans have mythological status that puts them on a pedestal.

Here there be humans?

I dunno, what's the basic premise of the story other than "humans be rare critters, yo"
>>
>>8426813
You try having a RAID setup?
>>
>>8426556
When i read it, it seems satirical in a way that it make look like a joke. I didnt read the entire thing, i stopped when i read the first part. I cant critique it much, but all i can say is that i personally dont like it.
>>
>>8426949
I thought about mirroring but then again, that would put the number of disks from 9 to 18, and while the case can hold 17 drives, I doubt that It'll fit on the motherboard or in the extension cards.
>>
>>8426951
Oh, Anon's lecture? Yeah.

You'll come to find out later in the story that he's covering for another sick anthro professor, and he drops qualuudes in his coffee.

Anon is a professor with tenure with no fucks, teaching a class he doesn't care about to students who aren't his at the last minute as a favor to a friend.

.....he may or may not be making all that shit up on the spot just to fuck with his friend when she comes back to class. I'm just sayin'.
>>
>>8427638
Yeah, i read that part. I dont know what i am expecting after that.
>>
>>8426868
x2 for In the arms of an Angel
>>
>>8427700
Yeah. continue that - it turns surprisingly comfy.
>>
>>8426813
You have to give them their own mythos; the reason why dragons conjure up so many mental images is because they have their own lore around them. So whatever name you do create, you're going to give it a reason for being - or if you decide to borrow, you'll have to tailor it

For example, swipe something from JRR here - call humans "The Shepherd(s) of the Forest"; Humans are fey spirits that control all forests, trees and the wild hunt - they are known to be curious, capricious, and if not properly thanked or given what they want, violent to unwary travelers.

Aye. 'Tis probably better just to leave a few good apples at the shrines near the borders of the forest and stick to the road, if you ask me.

>And then comes Anon.
>>
>>8428079
Explain.
>>
>>8425240
I don't really like the story in any type of way as it seems straight up insulting to everyone.
>>
>>8426868

Here be Humans is pretty good.
>>
>>8428907
Hmm. Did I not post that next bit yet? I'm sorry - I could straight up be wrong and thought I posted the rest of my last update.
>>
>>8425240

I thought you had posted an update and ran to read it.

Was severely disappointed.

>>8426607

What this nigga said.
I thought it was really good. Please continue it.
>>
>>8426868
I would give you spoilers, but thats what prologue is for.
The prologue will probably be ready today. However, I wanna challenge myself, so I'll write until I cannot write anymore, or until the back-up of the clickety disk is backup-ed. Prepare a nice new thread for me.
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.