[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/nitwg/ - Night in the Woods Cuddling Edition >Write Bin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 344
Thread images: 91

File: 1489954569794.png (1MB, 1280x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1489954569794.png
1MB, 1280x1021px
/nitwg/ - Night in the Woods
Cuddling Edition

>Write Bin
http://pastebin.com/HA6UL2FW

>Art Booru
http://nitw.booru.org/
>>
File: 1489719041284.png (70KB, 387x399px) Image search: [Google]
1489719041284.png
70KB, 387x399px
I like cuddles!
>>
File: kid.png (72KB, 336x543px) Image search: [Google]
kid.png
72KB, 336x543px
>no /ss/ cuddles yet
>>
File: UOyFxzh.png (69KB, 1400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
UOyFxzh.png
69KB, 1400x1800px
>>
File: UNSUNSUNS.gif (1MB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
UNSUNSUNS.gif
1MB, 512x512px
Dynamic cuddling
>>
>bombshell will never sit on your face
why even get up in the morning
>>
>>
>>8312161
>bombshell will never sit on Selmer's face
I couldn't handle all that THIC

>>8312169
this picture is so sweet. As in, loving sweet. I adore it
>>
>>8312064
>>8312133
man wish we got more gay cuddles, too much maebae and selmers.
>>
File: GLAHK.png (390KB, 994x1213px) Image search: [Google]
GLAHK.png
390KB, 994x1213px
> hey mae look over here
> *unzips pants*
> check out my GLOCK!
> get it? its a... it's a dick joke
>>
>>8312233
>and selmers.
selmers has cuddles ?
>>
>>8312233
maebae is gay cuddles

we need more jackie cuddles

and rape

jackie rape is good
>>
File: LoriMeyer.png (39KB, 244x262px) Image search: [Google]
LoriMeyer.png
39KB, 244x262px
Lori is cute.

No-sexual.
>>
>>8312268
I want consensual Jackie circlejerking instead
>>
>>8312268
im talking actual gay cuddles greg and angus not your gay lesbian shit!
>>
jackie dumping off mae in the ghetto to get slaughtered but gets her car roadblocked by hoodlums and takes heavy bbc in the ass

(big bear cock)

also mae actually got dropped in front of the rehabilitation center for ex-cons and helps them make cupcakes
>>
>>8312116
Mae/Lori shipping when
>>
>>8312328
*gets dropped off

i almost fucked my tenses
>>
>>8312270
Yet there's a fic being made where she's going to fuck a scummy crocodile man.
>>
>>8312389

NO SEXUAL

LORI IS FOR MAKING HORROR MOVIES WITH.
>>
>>8312389
>>8312270
Because Lori is for sex!
>>
>>8312169
This... is the first pic I've actually found kind of hot, actually.
>>
>>8312431
Only one way to find out
>>
>>
Bea smokes. I really like coffee. We can be degenerates and enjoy our vices together.
>>
>>8312534
Crop that shit
>>
>>8312538
Deleting and cropping.
>>
Mae: too bad you didn't start doing drugs.
Mae: and then died from drugs.
Gregg: we tried weed a while back.

What would Angus and Gregg be like high? I mean, Angus is already pretty mellow.
>>
File: Pick A Blessing.png (529KB, 1832x623px) Image search: [Google]
Pick A Blessing.png
529KB, 1832x623px
>>8312538
>>
>>8312571

But isnt the cult of the black goat dead already?
>>
File: Mysteryboxtv.png (522KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
Mysteryboxtv.png
522KB, 768x576px
>>8312571
I'll pass on those to see what's inside this mystery box.
>>
>>8312593
WHAT'S
IN
THE
BOX
>>
>>8312578
The actual goat is still alive.
>>
>>8312593
The box

THE BOX
>>
File: wtf.png (101KB, 1555x898px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
101KB, 1555x898px
What is going on!?
>>
>>8312650

Do you have any proof that the goat is real and not just the inevitable death of the town? are you sure it is a supernatural force and not an economic one?
>>
>>8312695
Eide sure as hell has magical powers and Mae knew things that were impossible to know otherwise.
>>
File: Maxresdefault.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Maxresdefault.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>8312593
>>8312648
>>8312661

Night In The Woods gets a sequel. It is better than the first and stars Lori.

This also means it's just a game. You will never see your Waifu in person.

>>8312695
For the sake of this CYOA, I'm assuming it's an actual paranormal thing.
>>
>>8312708
That box is always a let-down. Not sure why I keep wanting to open it.
>>
>>8312695
I want to be able to argue this, as the devs clearly intended, but they left in too much supernatural shit for it to really be arguable. The four ghostly musicians and Radical Edie leave basically no room for arguing whether or not spoopy shit is going on.
Like they wanted it to be ~oooOOOO maybe it's all in her heeeaaaddd~ but that doesn't fucking work when she knows things she couldn't otherwise and Edie teleports behind u
>>
>>8312695
After the Harfest kid done got deaded, Pastabilities shut down and was replaced with a new bustling Taco Buck.
After the goat got to eat 30 cultists in a mine shaft collapse, everyone in town's luck starts to turn around.
>>
>>8312723
The ghost stories could be hand-waived by saying they were mentioned in one of grandpa's ghost stories and she just forgot about it. Memories tend to linger in brain longer than people realize.

But there's no explanation for Eide.
>>
File: C.gif (786KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
C.gif
786KB, 512x512px
>>8312746
Fuck, I'm tired. I meant the musicians could be hand-waived.
>>
>>8312735
Did they kill the kid though?
They said that was a mistake, which implies they didn't kill him. There's no missing persons report, they only people they go after, for good reason, are people who "won't be missed" or in the case of Casey, whose disappearance can be attributed to other factors, like him hopping a train and leaving like he'd been boasting about doing for years.
>>
>>8312761
They never said it was a mistake. They never address the kid at all.
>>
>>8312746
Do any of the other characters claim that Eide went through a wall or anything? it could have been dark and they missed him.
>>
File: 1469765586879.png (188KB, 830x710px) Image search: [Google]
1469765586879.png
188KB, 830x710px
Remember, ignore and report shitposters. Do not give them the attention they seek. It's our responsibility to keep this thread pure.
>>
Why was Eide even stalking Mae during all 3 ghost hunts? they said Mae was not a target
>>
>>8312777
I'm pretty sure they do, you can ask them about the kid from Hartfest. Unless I'm just remembering something that didn't actually happen.
>>
>>8312787
considering you keep spamming this people should hide your post too at this point
>>
>>8312780
Eide got through the fence somehow while carrying a child. Granted, Mae and her friends also got around that fence somehow. I don't think that's ever explained.

However, Eide was on the other side of the Black Goat hole surrounded by other cultists, and was shot with a crossbow. The group went right and got on the elevator, and it went up. Eide couldn't have followed them and got on that quickly.
>>
>>8312801
I think they were talking about killing one of their own after they left an arm out in front of the Click Clack, not the Harfest Kid
>>
>>8312792
He was completely insane. Either because he was loony, or because he actually was the Black Goat's chosen and could understand it.
It seemed to want something to do with Mae specifically, so it probably told Eide to get her.
>>
>>8312735
>After the goat got to eat 30 cultists in a mine shaft collapse, everyone in town's luck starts to turn around.
Wonder if someone will take some liberties and write a fic where the lead cultist and the others decide to jump in the hole to help their town instead of die above the hole on solid ground still in the mine.

Or if one of them awakens powers like Eide and gets out. Maybe stab themselves with an uncovered Stand arrow and go live a quiet life back up in the town.
>>
>>8312829
That is clearly the case. When the cult tries to recruit Mae, Eide flat out tells them that they have no idea what the black goat wants. The cult was defying his wishes.

Which begs the question: what did the black goat what from Mae? Assuming Germ's cut content was canon, Mae has a "black spot" in her. Did the black goat wish to use her as a host body?
>>
>>8312841
>decide to jump in the hole to help their town instead of die above the hole
I figured that would be what happens. Especially if the ones with guns were the most devoted to the cult.
>>
>>8312853
>what did the black goat what from Mae?
for her to be the next "Eide" and recruit people (her friends) to be the next gen of cultists
>>
>>8312876
Clearly not, since Eide did not want to recrut Mae and Eide was doing the exact bidding of the Black Goat. The cult wanted to recruit Mae. Not the Black Goat.
>>
>>8312889
Eide was fine with it until he got shot with an arrow. His original plan was probably in line with the cult's until that point.
>>
>>8312889
I thought Eide's problem was because he got shot? he was whining like a bitchfaggot
>>
>>8312906
>>8312916
Eide: you don’t know a thing about what he wants! What he is!

If the cult wanted to recruit Mae, Eide wouldn't have stalked her and drove her further into madness. Eide wanted to be seen. Hell, getting seen at Harfest was deliberate and Eide even stood on the hill waiting for Mae to catch up so that he could be seen.

The Black Goat wanted Mae for something.
>>
File: 1483925293223.png (397KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
1483925293223.png
397KB, 600x776px
Man it's been 3 fucking weeks and I still can't wrap my head around the whole story. Wiki is shit and offers no explanation. By now all I do is jack off to the gator and mouse.
>>
>>8312853
>>8312934
Maybe it wants people who are troubled for some reason? The cult goes after people who are likely to be, after all. It saw something extra-delicious in Mae.
>>
>>8312949
Some people early on in these threads suggested Mae might be a product of a sacrifice since before she was born her Mom was basically sterile. If she was born by a blessing from the Black Goat it makes sense it'd be attached to her somehow.
>>
>>8312949
Mae is pretty extra delicious, to be fair. Bombshell was about to find out.
>>
>>8312949
I think that's unrelated. The cult just picked those types as a moral justification. They didn't want to be seen as murderers so they tried to rationalize it by only killing people they felt were useless. 39 people were thrown down the hole. They can't all have been "broken".
>>
>>8312971
The timing adds up, since she was born 20 years ago and that's when the mine was found. It would also tie into the grandma's line about Mae having a black spot in her. But it's not enough evidence since that stuff was cut out.
>>
>>8313010
The entire cut grandma part is super awkward and I can see why they got rid of it for this more "vague" version of the plot. It feels more like something from when the Black Goat was way more prevalent than the final version we got.
>>
Do you think this game will ever have a major update?
>>
>>8313057
Probably never
>>
>>8312971
That might be pretty cool, actually. It's a reason to keep the paranormal plot running without the cult around, at least. Good fanfic material.

Mae's derealization episodes could be explained that way too. The Black Goat seems to be some kind of sentient manifestation of nihilism, so it makes sense it would cause derealization, which basically makes a person lose the ability to perceive meaning. I don't know if I like her mental illness being explained as totally supernatural though.
>>
>>8313057
An update would need to be worth the cost of implementing. My hope is that, one day, they'll port the game to the Xbone and the Switch. When developers port games to new consoles, they sometimes add in new content which they then release in a patch to previous versions.

But I don't know what agreement they made with Sony. It was locked up as a playstation game since, like, 2014.
>>
>>8313086
maybe they just never bothered to port it to anything else

why bother wasting so many hours porting a game into the dead dudebro console or porting it to a literal dead console
>>
Does anyone actually suffer from derealization? whats it like.
>>
>>8313100
Because it's the only way to reach new customers. Or at least the quickest way.
>>
>>8313123
I could see Switch working, I just dont think the audience exists for a xbone port.
>>
>>8313123
there's not big enough of a customer base on the xbone is what im saying though

maybe the switch will be a worthwhile port though
>>
>>8313115
Nothing as serious as Mae's, but before I started medication for anxiety I had episodes where everything felt like a dream, or things were always too good to be true and any second I could wake up and it'd be gone.
>>
>>8313144
Yet the Xbox got Ori & The Blind Forest. I think it did fairly well.
>>
>>8313115
Wikipedia says:
>These symptoms are common in the population, with a lifetime prevalence of up to 5% and 31–66% at the time of a traumatic event.

So, not a terrible chance someone here has at some point. I wouldn't be able to point it out in my own experiences though. I bet a lot of people never realize exactly what happened to them, so a chronic sufferer would probably give the best description.
>>
I can imagine if Mae was seeing everything as fake or a dream long enough she'd do something horrible just to try to end it or "wake up". Her solution seemed to be attacking the kid at the softball game, which in any other dream would be where most people would probably wake up.
>>
>>8313115
Have you ever been in a situation so horrible you thought you were in a dream?
I have once, I imagine it's kind of like that, only perpetual and not just because of a traumatic event. Your mind just refuses to consider that what's going on before you is actually happening.
>>
>>8313264
Can you imagine the cold feeling of "oh god this actually happened and I can't turn back time to stop it" she probably felt when she realized she just beat some kid half to death in front of a crowd of people? Like that terrifying feeling of finality?
>>
>>8313162
>>8313254
It's interesting, the way Mae described it was more like the entire world lost all semantic associations. "Just shapes," not people or things, just matter in meaningless configurations. Maybe she was just being poetic, I dunno.
>>
>>8313293

i feel like mae would have been better off if she broke a little harder

if her dissasiative episode continued after they pulled her off him

if all she did was stand there blankly staring as she was toed around because it didnt matter what she did because she was shapes and everyone was shapes and nothing mattered

if there was time for people to see she was clearly checked out then she would have been better diagnosed and given treatment at least slightly more appropriate
>>
>>8312817
well they probably climbed it
the reason Eide couldnt have clibmed it is because he was carrying someone, AND Mae was right behind him, so if he had stopped to climb the fence she would have caught up and saw him.
>>
>>8313325
If her disorder was worse or she was even less aware than she was it probably would've happened like that. She's clueless about social shit but she seems to understand herself and what she wants/needs most of the time.
>>
>>8313304
>"Just shapes," not people or things, just matter in meaningless configurations.
Seems to be what even the cult wants to work against given what the leader says. Though Mae probably saw people look like the statue that you are forced to destroy in the first dream sequence.

>>8313070
>I don't know if I like her mental illness being explained as totally supernatural though.
That's one thing that I hoped they wouldn't do: Defeat the monster and restore your sanity. Doesn't look like they went with that in the end.
>>
i wonder if mae would have had a better college experience if she video-chatted with her friends

knowing that she was talking with people that were definitely real
>>
>>8313387
Well apparently internet in Possum Springs is garbage, so maybe it couldn't handle video chat
>>
>>8313392

just throw a few more people into the pit

and apparently angus gets internet
>>
>>8313400
>"Hey, do you think if we threw Steve Scriggins into the pit, the pit monster would get Possum Springs Google fiber?"
>>
>>8313392
They had wifi and stuff. They don't get cell service, but they can IM and apparently stream video online. If I had to guess they'd probably have some 1-2mb/s internet. Maybe less, but some dudes walk around with what appear to be smart phones, which indicates 3G service at least.
>>
>>8313379
She actually (crudely) draws what she saw the day of the softball game and if someone with more artistic talent than Mae drew it it'd probably be even more horrifying. On the topic of Eide she wanted to deal with him because he was causing a new mental problem separate from the one she already had which left her with headaches and nightmares.
>>
>>8313457
>a new mental problem separate from the one she already had which left her with headaches and nightmares.

and that was...those dreams with the musicians? what the hell was the spirit thing at the end of the last dream and why did those dreams stop altogether at that point? I thought the black goat was fucking with her head but it was just that spirit thing that said it was not god?
>>
>>8313457
I don't remember the drawing Mae did. Does someone have a picture of it?
>>
>>8313495

Yeah. She also started getting physical symptoms too after Harfest. I'm guessing the giant celestial ulcer the goat was making might have had something to do with it too. By the time she meets Cat God it says it's going to go seal it back up and then it stops.
>>
>>8313553
I forgot the exact lines but cat not god saying something about the hole and little things coming through it.

I don't know why I kept interpreting that as Mae having been born because of some cosmic error/mistake that black goat made and it allowed Mae to exist.

Shit I don't even know anymore, honestly a lot of the cat god's dialogue made perfect sense at some point and then wtf at other points
>>
>>8313585
I thought the town was gonna fall into a sinkhole
>>
beabea more like

beatch
>>
>>8313585
If we're going with the supernatural explanation, the giant animals and stuff might be like the Celestial Animals from Okami or something, just large powerful things from another world, and the Black Goat messing with Possum Springs has caused some kind of barrier between worlds to weaken to the point that people (and Mae) wander there in their sleep. Eventually the Black Goat's meddling causes too big of a tear and things that even they're afraid of now have a chance to get in, so the Cat Being finally seals it up.
>>
entertain me
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif (114KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif
114KB, 512x512px
>>8313739
>>
>>8313753
very good very good
now strip
>>
>>8313753
Did he do anything wrong?
>>
File: 1489300812135.gif (2MB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1489300812135.gif
2MB, 512x512px
>>8313739
Here. Lemme serenade you with this badass drum solo.
>>
>>8313757
gregg no gay
>>
>>8313788
but gregg IS LITERALLY gay

greg LOVE'S angus's penis
>>
File: 1489951611641.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489951611641.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>>8313796
>>
>>8312270
>Lori no-sexual
yeah ok ;)
http://pastebin.com/AnTJbpLV
Hey guys updated it more. now with more sloppy cock worship and with a cute squekerbutt about to be railed.
>>
>>8312492
love this image
>>
So the have no cell phone reception in Possum Springs. But apparently they have the chance of it out in the woods where Mrs. Miranda lives (in the Bea episode of "Housecall") as one of Bea's worker's called her from the basement when he was locked down in it.
He couldn't have had access to a phone in the basement that could call out, right?
>>
>>8313817
>almost 6k words and still more to come
And in record time too.
>>
>>8313841
Mrs. Miranda was hoping the phone wouldn't work so she'd have a new corpse husband to fuck on her couch.
>>
>>8313817

darn it anon i was about to go to bed
>>
>>8312492
It gets worse the longer I look at it
>>
Why doesn't Mae apply for social security instead of getting a job? She has a legit mental illness and could use that as proof that she cannot work.
>>
File: dgfgddgfg.png (282KB, 1272x620px) Image search: [Google]
dgfgddgfg.png
282KB, 1272x620px
reminder that god is dead
>>
File: 1488915793833.jpg (76KB, 1200x945px) Image search: [Google]
1488915793833.jpg
76KB, 1200x945px
>>8313918
>mae could literally get autismbux

is she /our gal/
>>
>>8313852
I feel like that's a jab cause I was saying how writefags were lazy yesterday.
lol yeah the oral scene got away from me a bit, the actual sex part should only be about half as long consequently. should have the done in a few hours breaking rn and eating/DS3. update tomorrow morning at latest. I really want to finish and start my Mae/Cole fic
>>
File: file.png (17KB, 951x247px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
17KB, 951x247px
>>8313817

words words words words words words words....

break it up a little. add some line breaks here and there to turn it from a daunting wall of text into something more readable. I honestly don't care if it follows any kind of proper official paragraph structure as long as its broken up a bit.
>>
>>8313918

because mae does not think in such practical ways

bea might consider it though
>>
>>8313918
Well there is a social security off in Possum Springs...
>>
>>8313946
Nah it's good that you can write that much. I'm stuck on mine, I just can't get the flow right for my tastes.
It's just. Wrong. I'll find the "right" words eventually, but anyways, your fic reads fine and dandy. It's got some grammar errors but nothing you couldn't fix in a few minutes of proofing. Also, I assume you meant musk when you said must?
>>
>>8313976
Prolly I tend to sleepwrite. where when I'm tired i just close my eyes and let myself type.
>>
>>8313946

well, i like oral a lot, so im happy it got away from you.
>>
>>8313932
She kinda already was since she's now officially a NEET.
>>
>>8314004
I wish I could do that. My issue is transitions, getting from one scene to the next. I just get locked up for hours at a time, unable to put down anything I don't immediately delete.

Maybe I should just write a bunch of bulshit then try to edit it heavily.
>>
>>8314024
actually if you read my I kinda do too, the biggest problem is that I have a problem writing from multiple character perspective at one time.
>>
File: ;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;..png (211KB, 881x925px) Image search: [Google]
;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;..png
211KB, 881x925px
>mae wakes up from another nightmare, badly shaken and genuinely in fear
>starts sobbing loudly in her room
>hears knocking at the door
>it's her mom, asking what's wrong
>mae's still crying so she can't answer
>her mom just smiles and sits down on the bed, letting mae rest her head on her lap and petting her like she was her young child again
>she starts to hum softly, a tune from back then
>they stay together like this for fifteen minutes, and when mae's all calmed down, her mom lifts her back up and gives her a hug
>mae coughs out a little 'sorry', embarrassed of the situation
>mom just waves it off. "as long as you're under this roof, you're still my baby. it's okay."
>they share a brief cheek nuzzle before she heads off to work and mae heads off to bother bea some more
>>
File: butts.png (21KB, 727x174px) Image search: [Google]
butts.png
21KB, 727x174px
>>8314053

What was the nightmare?
>>
>>8312492
>Spring Break
>Head back home to Possum Springs
>Hear about sick party in the woods
>OhShitNigger.png
>Party going great and I have a few drinks
>Suddenly need to piss bad
>Wander into the woods to take a leak
>Midway through piss hear voice behind me
>Cat chick is standing there watching me
>She's drunk as shit and laughing
>"Wow anon that piss is pretty sad. Check this out."
>Yanks down pants
>Sits back and spreads legs open
>"Uh you don't need to do this I was gonna go back to the party anyways"
>She doesn't listen
>Starts taking a massive shit on the ground in front of me
>VomitingGoose.gif
>It's the biggest shit I've seen in my life, I'm horrified and awestruck at the same time
>Suddenly she starts pissing too
>I resist the urge to vomit, I'm a stronger man than that
>"Eff the police."
>Just sits there in piss and shit while I gag and stumble back to the party
>Spend rest of time home scarred for life and regretting every decision I'd made in my life to this point
>Can't look at the toilet when I flush anymore

And that's why I moved to Bright Harbor.
>>
>>8314048
My best advice for that is to just not do that.
It's tricky to make work, can even be outright awkward. The hands off observer point of view is pretty acceptable at all points in a story,

If you're dead set on doing that though, then feel free to. It's always more fun to have a character giving their opinion than having the invisible narrator tell you how they're feeling. It's just tricky to switch perspectives like that sometimes.
>>
File: coffin.png (16KB, 519x174px) Image search: [Google]
coffin.png
16KB, 519x174px
>>8314065

Or maybe they moved to the woods and started selling coffins.
>>
File: loving hug.png (486KB, 1211x1296px) Image search: [Google]
loving hug.png
486KB, 1211x1296px
>>8314053
>>
>>8314060
let's say...
a normal day, except everyone in her life avoiding her, like she didn't exist. even her most supportive connections like gregg and her parents didn't notice her, and moved on with their day.
and in the end, mae's left to be alone with her slowly-dissociating self and thoughts, with no one and nothing to turn to.
>>
File: 1489327023542.png (704KB, 742x778px) Image search: [Google]
1489327023542.png
704KB, 742x778px
>>8314084

That actually sounds like a nightmare they might have, holy shit.
>>
>>8314053
>>8314084
>>8314100
I'd bet she has regular nightmares about Eide pulling her into the elevator now. And the pit, falling in, seeing her friends fall in, etc.

And then there was the time she came face-to-face with a literal abomination from beyond the veil of time and space composed of pure malevolence.
>>
>>8314269
nah black goat just lonely and sad
>>
>>8314288
Also those other things were just giant fleas
>>
Rats > Mice
discuss
>>
Bea > Mae

discuss
>>
File: im not your waifu.png (31KB, 1036x174px) Image search: [Google]
im not your waifu.png
31KB, 1036x174px
>>8314477

How different would NiTW be if their roles were reversed?
>>
>>8314575
As in Mae's mom dies and Bea goes off to college? Or do you mean if Bea was the protagonist?
>>
>>8314588

Both?

And of course Bea would have to end up going back to Possum Springs for some reason.
>>
>>8314610
With Mae's mom dead, the church might go through some hard times with nobody to manage the budget, Pastor K might not even show up, and Bruce possibly wouldn't be noticed, making him an easy victim instead of the Harfest kid. Assuming Mae doesn't commit suicide out of grief and also because of her mental issues, she would probably hang out with Gregg a lot more, and their shenanigans together might cause them to get arrested, ruining The Plan, and potentially causing Gregg and Angus to break up. A Mae route would probably involve her financial issues because of the Killer incident and the mortgage, unless not going to college made that work out.
>>
File: IMG_2293.jpg (418KB, 1930x2278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2293.jpg
418KB, 1930x2278px
>>8314065
>>
>>8313817
Nice.
>>
File: 1488900218667.jpg (107KB, 1116x1116px) Image search: [Google]
1488900218667.jpg
107KB, 1116x1116px
dead game
dead thread
>>
File: greggs pizza scale.png (430KB, 484x608px) Image search: [Google]
greggs pizza scale.png
430KB, 484x608px
Rate your local pizza place
>>
Where's the Bea feet I was promised
>>
File: 1490139054024.gif (684KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1490139054024.gif
684KB, 512x512px
>>8315735
you have to seduce bea first
>>
File: NUT.png (441KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
NUT.png
441KB, 680x680px
> still working on fic
> its been over a week and its only at 2.6k words
>>
>>8315837
Keep up the good work anon, Rome wasn't built in a day.
What is the fic about?
>>
>Decide to watch Ross and Holly play through the game

They miss a lot of the extra stuff but overall it's an okay playthrough so far. Holly's Bea voice is close to what I imagined and her dumb Mae voice is cute.
>>
>>8316141
Kind of weird that they only fed the rats twice before getting bored. Also, they totally thought Selmers was a guy. Voice doesn't make sense otherwise.

That, and this game does NOT lend itself well to 15-20 minute episodes. Feels like they rush through segments to make it work, and even then, you don't do a narrative game that way. I can more appreciate the 60-90 minute episodes some of the bigger channels did.
>>
>>8316156
It's far from perfect but I'm not like, mad at it. It could've been a lot worse, like, a LOT worse.
>>
File: GLASS.gif (1MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
GLASS.gif
1MB, 360x640px
>>8316123
the casey x mae fic ive been talking about

recently decided i was going make it nsfw and im at the sex scene

people dont want another 1k words of casey teaching mae how to shoot a gun BUT THIS TIME A RIFLE so i just made casey want to fuck mae out of lust.
>>
File: TvT.png (594KB, 1205x1273px) Image search: [Google]
TvT.png
594KB, 1205x1273px
>>8316424
Do it for him.
Shoot all the guns.
>>
>>8316424
anon just write the thing holy shit you've been advertising some fic for like 2 weeks. And yes that's fine, this isn't /k/ just make em fuck and all is well
>>
Where would Mae get at job?
>>
>>8315837
http://pastebin.com/AnTJbpLV
Well here's some inspo
it's finnally done bois
ill probably repost it on the new thread tommorow. Gonna start My MaeCole fic next if theres enough interest in the threads by tommorow, you should get chap 1
>>
>>8316626
>MaeCole
Neat. Cole seems like a cool dude idk why Mae's mom said he was a jerk though. It's gonna be lewd, right? I hope so
>>
>>8315837
As long as its a good read and it doesnt end in a cliffhanger, then im okay for waiting for it to be done.
>>
>>8316589
Taco place I guess, or out collecting scrap from the fallen parts of town
>>
>>8316589
Taco place or maybe at the Ol' Pickaxe
>>
>>8316642
Mae's mom probably never met cole and thought of it from mae. Or mae' mom is mad at cole for ditchin her daughter at the prom
>>
>>8316688
Man, I don't think Bea is looking fro new hires, also Mae stands on the counters
>>
>>8316706
Mae's good at destroying shit and at the very least can move rock salt and take stock
>>
>>8316726
Sounds like she would be better at going to the fallen parts of town and breaking down the ruined buildings
>>
>>8316753
I don't exactly remember, is half the town flooded ruins with sink holes or something?
>>
File: grogg.png (563KB, 801x1071px) Image search: [Google]
grogg.png
563KB, 801x1071px
Morning Gregg.
>>
File: wew.png (791KB, 714x1280px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
791KB, 714x1280px
It's weird, the first thing I noticed that irked me was that the bat is aluminum and not wood. Maybe I just have autism
>>
File: C6mcu1XU8AAzXV8.jpg (46KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C6mcu1XU8AAzXV8.jpg
46KB, 1000x1000px
Thoughts on this interpretation of Angus?
>>
>>8316787
I actually like this. Nice.
>>
>>8316785
It's weird, even though it's just the guy's fetish to draw everything with guns or weapons or cars, I can still jack off to that 10/10 Mae booty. Maybe I'm just a pervert
>>
File: 1488600758177.jpg (6KB, 238x244px) Image search: [Google]
1488600758177.jpg
6KB, 238x244px
>>8316787
disgusting tumblr shit, as usual
>>
>>8316787
not quite as shit as other humie versions but still shit
>>
>>8316810
Well he's white, that's not tumblr, and he's wearing Angus' in game classes and hat. I mean I guess if you think the beard is tumblr
>>
File: 1489749275743.gif (1MB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
1489749275743.gif
1MB, 264x264px
>>8316774
cute greggo, but this general is begging for more lewd and action shots as always
>>
>>8316879
Yeye. Just a warmup. Tired mornings and all that.
>>
Does anyone has the fanart of bea saying " You gave up on the thing I can't have... I kinda hate you"
>>
File: atticus.jpg (13KB, 300x374px) Image search: [Google]
atticus.jpg
13KB, 300x374px
am i the only one that imagines angus as atticus from TKaM
>>
File: C6X6KVUU4AAurGK.jpg (55KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C6X6KVUU4AAurGK.jpg
55KB, 1200x675px
>>8316899
>>
>>8316810
ehh he looks more reddit than tumblr
>>
>>8316940
Thanks, do you know the source?
>>
>>8317006
https://twitter. com/Avery_Glenn/status/839352568559984640
>>
any fan projects or official word on restoring cut content?
>>
>>8312695
I wish the game was less overt about its supernatural elements, or at least made it seem like just another element of Mae's disassociation
>>
>>8317541
The OG pitch was full supernatural. They toned it down significantly, but really I think the game would have been better if they'd retained the supernatural elements.
>>
>>8316626
I'm glad it's finished. You did good on that. The ending was actually really sweet, since we know from the game that Steve did NOT want to lift that heavy ass robot out of there, yet he was willing to do it for Lori in your story. That's cute. I really like what you did.
>>
File: IMG_0394.png (66KB, 290x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0394.png
66KB, 290x255px
>>8312064
>Jackie kills Mae
>Jackie and Bea are together
>Jackie moves with Bea to go to college
>Bea graduates
>Jackie and Bea get married and have trans kids
>>
>>8316626

Nice.

You really should break up those massive paragraphs a little, though. Just slip in some line breaks where appropriate.
>>
>>8312169
That looks nice, but they also look miserable and I don't know why
>>
>>8318132
Well, they are stuck together in a dead-end town with no real hope of a future.
>>
>>8317006
http://bluefeathercat.deviantart.com/art/Proximity-667772000
>>
>>8318163
True, but if they decided to actually do each other, wouldn't it be to forget their lives for a while? If you stay miserable, what's the point?
>>
>>8317998
there have been many, many terrible things said on this general
and i think this is the worst of the worst, congrats
>>
Why is Bea such a shit friend?

Mae: My friend Casey used to come out here and smoke.
Lori: I used to smoke when I was younger.
->i'm allergic
Mae: but my friend Bea does it around me anyway
>>
>>8318194
Bea may do that, but she's also way more mature than Gregg. I'm not saying Gregg is shit, they're both good, but that's not the only thing she did
>>
>>8312169
they seem a bit too thin
>>
>>8318214
I think that Bea is fairly realistic to how she'd look in the game. She isn't a very healthy girl.
>>
>>8318184
The flavor text that came with it went something like this
>Mae rolled her tongue, "You taste like an ash tray."
>Bea smirked, "And you're a chubby bitch."
>Mae frowned, "That's mean.."
>"Hey, you started it."
>"You didn't have to continue. And I thought you didn't even like girls."
>Bea pondered for a moment, "Well... I like you. That counts for something right?"
>>
Where's the hand holding.
>>
>>8318233
Yeah, I actually went to the artist's blog after, since the art is really well done and all, and it's true it makes more sense then. I hope they'll do more NITW stuff, since it's pretty nice all around and all
>>
>>8318267
>>>/d/
>>
File: 1488660735720.png (141KB, 604x692px) Image search: [Google]
1488660735720.png
141KB, 604x692px
>>8318267
Here!
>>
File: bea and mae kiss.jpg (58KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
bea and mae kiss.jpg
58KB, 894x894px
>>8318267
>>
>>8318279
Anyone have the aunt mollcop delet this image
>>
File: 2345723456.jpg (20KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
2345723456.jpg
20KB, 152x254px
>>8318279
>>8318290
Das it mane.
>>
File: CYZHAQJWYAIP3Vu.png (251KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
CYZHAQJWYAIP3Vu.png
251KB, 600x720px
>>8318365
>>
>>8318386
bea vore when
>>
File: tumblr_olwfsrE5Tg1sk46rvo1_400.png (93KB, 309x302px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olwfsrE5Tg1sk46rvo1_400.png
93KB, 309x302px
>>8318394
>>
>>8318394
"Hey Bea, could you actually eat me? Like can your maw even open that much?"
"What even is this question? Of course I could.
...Why?"
"Oh, nothing"
>>
>>8318427
I seriously don't understand how vore is a fetish.
>>
>>8318648
I wrote that more as a joke than anything else, but lots of weird stuff is a fetish, so meh
>>
>>8318678
I got that it was a joke.
I still can't comprehend vore as a fetish. Generally speaking, fetishes involve sexual organs in some way, so unless they have a fetish of reverse bellybutton fucking I just don't get how people can be turned on by vore.
All the other weird fetishes involve getting off even if it's indirectly. Instead of, y'know, digestion.
>>
>>8318707
I mean whips and chains are a fetish.
>>
>>8318707
Vore is mostly about feeling someone else's stomach, it's cozy to them. There's also hard vore which is being digested, which yeah is kinda hard to get, but in the end it's just snuff + vore.
I get where you're coming from, but in that logic every fetish doesn't make sense.
>>
File: sancklord.jpg (48KB, 620x635px) Image search: [Google]
sancklord.jpg
48KB, 620x635px
>>8318421
>>
File: tied up 2.png (389KB, 727x1142px) Image search: [Google]
tied up 2.png
389KB, 727x1142px
>>8318717
That's control and domination, which involves sex.
Vore just doesn't involve sex.
>>
>>
>>8318707
From what i believe, vore isnt about the digestion aspect, more of the idea the that you're inside a bigger woman. It could have use the idea of the body to help define what if a penis went through. There is vaginal and anal vore in which i kinda understand, but i still dont know whats pleasing about the common "mouth" vore. Search around 4chan, there is tons of weird fetishes on this site.
>>
>>8318764
Buddy, I'm no stranger to this site or strange fetishes. I've got a dozen of em, but they all involve sex or at the very least rubbing my dick on something.
>>
>>8318790
Im saying there are others that have little to no interaction with sexual organs. Also, im trying to say is that there moght be a thread for vore and you should ask them your questions.
>>
>>8316787
acceptable
>>
>>8316787
He looked like a hipster. Or an amish without the suit
>>
File: mae on a dolphin.png (2MB, 1280x1035px) Image search: [Google]
mae on a dolphin.png
2MB, 1280x1035px
>>8318833
You imply I want to know more and not less.
>>
>>8316787
Travis McElroy/10
>>
File: 1489671613418.png (447KB, 856x967px) Image search: [Google]
1489671613418.png
447KB, 856x967px
>>8318756
aw yeah thicc
>>
>>8318648
>>8318707
From my understanding it has to do with bondage and encasement, as well as the expansion aspect of the vorer, at least the non gore same sized vore.
>>
>>8318862
If you want to know less, just ignore it and dont ask any questions about it. Just know that there is barely anything mankind wouldnt jerk off to at this point
>>
And now, with his series over, a lot of the casual non-fans will move on. They didn't make much art, but they made some, and not all of it was bad. Like most of the YouTubers playing it, he was confused about the ending, but he had nothing but praise for the game. He genuinely loved it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUNhoIWqtGc
>>
>>8318914
finally you'll stop shilling it
>>
File: tumblr_on7t6tbg5r1umul4eo1_1280.png (130KB, 900x773px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on7t6tbg5r1umul4eo1_1280.png
130KB, 900x773px
>>8318926
Him playing it was relevant. It was the game's best chance at taking off.
>>
>>8318938
not to this general and i'm glad the game didn't take off like undertale
it's better this way and "muh porn" is not a good enough reason for a game to be overly popular
>>
>>8318953
I was hoping more for "muh sequel", but to each their own.
>>
>>8318953
It's sad it didn't, I hope the devs will make enough money to support themselves from sales
>>
>>8318967
i mean, it wouldn't have happened either way
a sequel, especially this soon, is really out of place
although some DLC would be nice
>>
File: 1490071387061.png (221KB, 1263x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1490071387061.png
221KB, 1263x1050px
would you fuck a loli bea?

i would
>>
>>8319454
Is that even a question. Hell yes my lad
>>
>>8318394
I want Bea to vore a pizza
>>
Some nerd at mathcamp had TONS of bea pussy and frankly

you're just retarded

Whats your excuse?
>>
>>8319467
I want to watch Bea finger herself with a Pizza as lube
>>
>>8319454
I'd like Bea to come to my house, desperately pleading for, like, $500 to pay for all of the girlscout cookies that Mae ate. Bea can't risk getting in trouble as it would completely fuck over her future, and in exchange for that $500, she's willing to let me do the things that she saw in daddy's adult movie.

And then I send her home because I don't have $500.
>>
>>8319460
>>8319504
>>>/pit/
>>
>>8319504
Send her to my home I have 500$
>>
File: 1489472397444.png (483KB, 1280x909px) Image search: [Google]
1489472397444.png
483KB, 1280x909px
>>8319504
>you will never take advantage of bea's situation

it's not fair

what's the point of living in this capitalist hell if i can't use it to literally screw my socialist brethren.
>>
>>8319549
How badly does Bea want to go to college? Girls stripping to pay their way through school is an old-ass trope, but if push came to shove, would she become an escort? If she had the chance to go to college and her father was fine, but she had to literally sell her own body to make it happen, would she?
>>
File: 1488520198220.jpg (903KB, 1044x1438px) Image search: [Google]
1488520198220.jpg
903KB, 1044x1438px
>>8312169
>>8318132
>>8318233
I honestly love the feel and tone of it. It has that air of "everything is not where it should be, the town sucks, our lives suck, we're flawed, we're fucked up....but at the end of everything is you and me, together, not alone, but with each other"

Mae looks so tired and worn out and her ears all down and defenseless, Bea is clearly not healthy and smelling of cigs, but they're there with each other. The flavor text sums it up nicely. Damn do I love these two as a couple
>>
File: 1484666071159.gif (324KB, 450x302px) Image search: [Google]
1484666071159.gif
324KB, 450x302px
>>8319618
>interlocking fingers
This is getting a bit too hardcore for me.
>>
File: 1488937306349.png (32KB, 714x450px) Image search: [Google]
1488937306349.png
32KB, 714x450px
bea bottoms right? she wants to be the mother
>>
File: 1488354243697.png (41KB, 405x337px) Image search: [Google]
1488354243697.png
41KB, 405x337px
How many people are in these threads? Like 20 at most right?

I know it says 50 unique IPs but that has to be recounting mobile posters or something.

No way there's 50 people in these threads
>>
>>8319813
>posters 55
I've made like 10 posts out of the 250 so far. Even accounting for mobile IPs, that would only double the number. There's probably around 40 or so anons in these threads if I had to guess.
>>
File: 1483804019064.jpg (189KB, 1400x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1483804019064.jpg
189KB, 1400x2200px
Round
>>
>>8319963
Mae is pretty round.
>>
>>8319963
I want to eat round Mae's entire ass
>>
File: 1461604900026.png (4MB, 1400x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1461604900026.png
4MB, 1400x2200px
>Mae will never sit on your face and force-feed you her pussy
>>
>>8319989
Steve has to eat it first.
>>
File: 1460872253705.jpg (86KB, 984x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1460872253705.jpg
86KB, 984x1280px
For marriage
>>
File: 1465012824151.png (142KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
1465012824151.png
142KB, 415x367px
>>8320000
anon stop I'm going to cry here. It's bad enough when a popular as shit game like Undermeme got 0 VR porn parodies, I know NITW will never have a VR game where Mae sits on your face. Life is so fucking shit
>>
File: 1472759349736.png (25KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1472759349736.png
25KB, 512x512px
*poops in pants*
>>
>>8320062
Every fucking time I see this the words "I think I pooped a little" pop into my head.
>>
>>8320027
>not learning modelling and animation just to satisfy your perversions
Follow your dreams anon.
>>
File: mae attacked by wallmasters.png (539KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
mae attacked by wallmasters.png
539KB, 900x900px
>>8320235
I wish I had to motivation to learn to draw so I could make assloads of cash off furry bucks drawing disgusting fetish art.
>>
>>8320254
I wish I could grope Mae. Without getting beaten up afterwards.
>>
File: 1489447779943.png (67KB, 212x202px) Image search: [Google]
1489447779943.png
67KB, 212x202px
>>8320185
Well, did you anon?
>>
File: 42567235.png (303KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
42567235.png
303KB, 1200x1500px
>>8320254
>>
File: tied up 1.png (378KB, 727x1142px) Image search: [Google]
tied up 1.png
378KB, 727x1142px
>>8320276
Just restrain her first.
>>
File: mae attacked by wallmasters 2.png (654KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
mae attacked by wallmasters 2.png
654KB, 900x900px
>>8320298
>>
>>8320254
>>8320343
Why do I like these so much?
>>
>>8320502
because you are a human being and your brain allows you to form opinions on things
>>
File: mae spaghetti.png (254KB, 908x638px) Image search: [Google]
mae spaghetti.png
254KB, 908x638px
>>8320502
Because you're a chauvinist pig that wants to sexually assault a young vulnerable girl.
Just like me.
>>
>>8320513
There's vomit on her sweater already
trash spaghetti
>>
What breed of Cat is Mae?
>>
>>8320593
Felis quisquiliae
>>
>>8320593
chihuahua
>>
Would anybody in town believe Mae if she told them about the murder cult? I mean, Lori is the only one she tells and she clearly doesn't believe her.
>>
I cant stop playing this game
I'm this close to starting my third play through in 3 days to see more of the stuff that I haven't seen yet. This is the first game I've beating in months, even though it barely has gameplay too it, and I have never replayed a game immediately upon beating it.
I just love the characters so much, I got drawn the first time I played and felt like I was interacting with real people (which really made mae's explanation of her breakdown resonate with me, in a way I thought was kind of ironically funny)
When I'm not playing this game I find myself either wishing I were playing it, or just feeling Dysphoric that I don't have the kind of life Mae has, which is really weird because my life is better than that by a landslide.
I guess its just the cozy feeling of a nice small town and a group of 3-4 friends that love each other so much.
Its really unusual because I don't really get drawn into a world enough that it affects my life away from the computer. Surely I'm not alone in this, right? The game really is that good? right?
>>
>>8320745
no nigga, you crazy
>>
>>8320758
fuck
>>
>>8320745
You're not. All I could think of for the next 2 days after my first playthrough was wanting to live in a small town, having a small trio of friends to hang out with, everyone knowing everyone, etc. I want to replay it again before the end of the month, Bea's path that is
>>
>>8320783
I live in a small town and it's not that good. It's cozy, but not that good.
I wish that they would fucking fix the last 2 achievements so I can replay it.
>>
>>8320824
Aww shit which achievements are broken.
Ive been trying to get them al and theyve all worked so far
>>
>>8320833
Make it last and Seriously are still broken.
I only got like 14 achievements on my first playthrough because most of them were broken.
>>
>>8320859
Ah, at least those are the ones that will take a couple playthroughs to get.
Still kinda shitty, I hope I don't have to play every storyline over when they fix them.
>>
File: 20,000 keks under the sea.png (533KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
20,000 keks under the sea.png
533KB, 459x612px
>>8319509
>>
>>8320859
>>8320885
>>8320833
>implying make it last isn't the Bea x Mae make out scene achievement

Nobody has found it yet is all
>>
>>8320276
But anon, g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶t̶e̶n̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶.
>>
>>8320976
oh of course foolish me
That's obviously why seriously is broken too, the intense lesbian sex notebook doodle has never been seen
>>
What type of underwear does Mae wear? Since she's flat, does she bother wearing a bra?
>>
>>8321049
No bra and boxers
>>
File: bombshell x mae.png (632KB, 1001x1025px) Image search: [Google]
bombshell x mae.png
632KB, 1001x1025px
>>8321049
I'm gonna assume she has a B cup but wears a sports bra. maybe just an A cup.
I mean, canonically nobody has breasts since they're bipedal animals so they don't have mammary glands as we know them. But that's gay Mae should have small cute boobs.
>>
File: get in the fucking pit.png (160KB, 674x673px) Image search: [Google]
get in the fucking pit.png
160KB, 674x673px
Anyone have a reference of the cultists and the pit room?
>>
>>8321132
B cup on smaller side sounds cute for Mae honestly. A mounds for Bea, Bombshell rocking some bombin' Ds or DDs, same for video store doe.
Selmers is upper C, but has a fat butt for days.

TITTY TITTY TITTY
>>
File: when.png (136KB, 1191x560px) Image search: [Google]
when.png
136KB, 1191x560px
>>8321135
>>
what do Bea's farts smell like?
>>
>>8321132
Do you think Mae is self-conscious about her small breasts? I mean, she has image issues. She worries that she's fat and ugly. She would probably be super nervous about getting naked in front of any potential lover.
>>
File: 1489388200857.gif (1MB, 510x326px) Image search: [Google]
1489388200857.gif
1MB, 510x326px
>>8321274
Neat mock-up
>>
>>8321274
fucking saved
>>
>>8320715
Lori assumed she was joking because of the offhanded way she mentioned it, and this was probably intentional.
>>
>>8321409
I wonder if Lori would ever make a horror movie based on the events of the game.
>>
>>8321455

Maybe someday.
>>
File: bombshell c.png (317KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
bombshell c.png
317KB, 1200x1800px
Okay, so fic writer here. I got my invitation to Archive of our Own and used the name DMBDMB because some fucker already used DMB.
Going to upload Total Bombshell at least, might take a little bit to edit it and add some extra buildup before I post it there though. Definitely not going to be immediate.

But some anon asked for a handle to follow me in previous threads so here it is in case you're around.
>>
>>8321709
based
>>
>>8321300
You're sick.
>>
>>8321300
time travel back to high school and find out that day she let one rip in her class
>>
SOMEONE DID THE WIGGLES.

I LOVE THEM.
>>
File: 1469524664266.jpg (22KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1469524664266.jpg
22KB, 720x540px
>>8321938
aw yiss
>>
>>8321938
where's bae???
>>
File: 1490216905.mabit_angus.png (2MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1490216905.mabit_angus.png
2MB, 1920x1920px
>>
>>8322019
Even at a glance you can tell this guy does a shitton of cub art
>>
>>8322019
>no hat
>cut penis
s m h

>>8322058
I didn't notice it at first, but now I'm going to look his art up.
>>
>>8322080
His parents would not have enough mercy to leave his cock unscathed.
>>
>>8322058
It's a lot of bara, actually. Or whatever you'd call the whole """"chubby""""muscle guy thing.
>>
>>8321938
Why is Mae facing camera?
>>
>>8322152
It's called shit faggot taste
>>
File: wiggle.gif (293KB, 540x152px) Image search: [Google]
wiggle.gif
293KB, 540x152px
>>8321938
>>
>>8322190
I'm not gay but bara is aesthetically pleasing. Only some effeminate twink faggot would say otherwise.
>>
File: wiggle you know you want to.gif (48KB, 540x186px) Image search: [Google]
wiggle you know you want to.gif
48KB, 540x186px
>>8322242
>>
File: ALL THE WIGGLES.gif (92KB, 540x152px) Image search: [Google]
ALL THE WIGGLES.gif
92KB, 540x152px
>>8322261
>>
>>8318979
They made 200k of the fanbase before the game was made
I'm sure theyre fine.
>>
>>8322244
>twink
>bara
>implying both aren't equally faggot shit
Don't try to faggot your way out of this you subhuman trash
>>
File: 1477850470601.jpg (6KB, 233x103px) Image search: [Google]
1477850470601.jpg
6KB, 233x103px
>>8322242
>>8322261
>>8322275
Yes perfect
>>
>>8322242
>>8322261
>>8322275
now that's pretty cute
>>
>>8322286
Fuck you
>>
File: wiggle overdose.gif (960KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
wiggle overdose.gif
960KB, 640x640px
>>8322275

God bless wiggly arms.
>>
File: dance of the dead fish.gif (127KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
dance of the dead fish.gif
127KB, 512x512px
>>
>>8321735
Alright it's up.
No major changes but I added a couple sentences and changed a couple words. Still called Total Bombshell.
>>
make new thread grr
>>
too early don't reee
>>
back the fuck off?!?!?!??!?!?!?!
>>
Cease this faggotry and wait until page 8.
>>
>>8316787
He's not Big Smoke.
>>
fuck off you fascist faggot retard
>>
>>8312064
If someone has a download link to the OST part 2 i would be forever thankful.
>>
Why is /trash/ so slow today
>>
>>8323200
because slow is good
>>
>>8323212

The madcap pacing of /trash/ has few breaks.

Relish in this silence. Love it.
>>
File: 1489515430546.png (472KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1489515430546.png
472KB, 1024x768px
>>8323343
>>
i want to fucking kill mae
>>
>>8323439
migrating season
>>
Do you think Mae ever masturbated while thinking about Cole? They were dating for a few months, even if they never had sex.
>>
File: bea sad.gif (3MB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
bea sad.gif
3MB, 700x700px
>>8323393
>tfw no fic where Mae is murdered and raped in that order
Thread posts: 344
Thread images: 91

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.