[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this generation suck so much, /trash/? All the spirit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 48

File: gbhgsfkfmzjy.jpg (33KB, 600x558px) Image search: [Google]
gbhgsfkfmzjy.jpg
33KB, 600x558px
Why does this generation suck so much, /trash/?

All the spirit of living is gone from everyone, even if we do have things to look forward to.
>>
Quit projecting.
>>
Make it great then retard.
>>
>>8308582
Shut up.
>>
>>8308713
Trump was honestly the first thing since maybe the mid-90's that really inspired me to my core, I'm happy I voted for him, but other than him there's not much else to brighten anyone's day honestly

We've got synthetic organs, mars colonization, space mining initiatives, revitalized economies, improved socio-economic conditions on the horizon, so it's something to be positive for
>>
>>8308818
Let's watch Trumpism destroy 60% of that in one stroke.
>>
>>8308818
>Trump really inspired me to my core
Is this a LOL thread?
>>
File: FeelCity.jpg (999KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FeelCity.jpg
999KB, 1920x1080px
>>8308582
>Why does this generation suck so much, /trash/?
This generation doesn't suck, we are just becoming more and more nihilist (the "Sense is dead/never existed" thought) by growing up because there are no foundation in truth.
>>
>>8308818
Wasnt talking about Maga great. I meant make your generation great if it's so fucked.
>>
>>8308582

Post modern, deconstructivist, intersectionalist dogma.
>>
>>8308818
>Trump was honestly the first thing since maybe the mid-90's that really inspired me to my core
why?
>>
>>8309715
Everything, from his mantra to his rallies, he makes everyone feel good about themselves without beating around the jebbush with how bad things are for America.

Since the late 90's we've been increasingly told America's success is the world's success, that our prosperity deserves to be shared with everyone, alongside a growing narrative that America is wrong, it's bad, it's built on the backs of slaves (so hand over your money), it's imperialist, so on and so forth.

He invokes images and ideas associated with the premier decades of America's fortune, without losing sight of the freedom and liberties of today that play their part in ensuring everyone's rights are protected in the modern age.
>>
>>8310117
>without losing sight of the freedom and liberties
Ha ha, ha, ha ha ha. Ha. Ha, ha.

Anon, I don't even think you were alive during the 90s.
>>
>>8310258
Say the line, shill!
>>
File: 1490034293215.gif (539KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1490034293215.gif
539KB, 480x270px
>>8308582
gotta burn the motherfucker down before the phoenix can rise from the ashes
>>
File: 1452456935037.png (11KB, 694x448px) Image search: [Google]
1452456935037.png
11KB, 694x448px
>>8308582
complete saturation of consumer culture
rising abuse of opioids and prescriptions with insufficient opportunity for rehabilitation
jingoistic snake oil peddlers passing for politicians (trump included)
wage stagnation, lack of entry-level positions that is only worsening over time
looming threats of automation, climate disaster, income disparity, and an inadequate response by government
rising totalitarian regimes in foreign countries
rural communities collapsing
social reclusion/exclusion

everyone acts like a bunch of jackasses, no one has any emotional control, relentless antagonizing and trolling has lowered public discourse to literal shitposting

we're all stressed and strained and ready to tear each other's throats out over the slightest offense

no one can chill out and recompose themselves because there's always some clown poking the bear for XD FUNNY, and it starts a chain reaction of people losing their heads

sure there's science and shit but innovation isn't matching the pace of consumer demand so no one thinks any progress is happening
>>
>>8310117
Its nice to think in such optimistic terms, but do you really think he can deliver on that? All throughout the campaign I was asking myself ok so he wants to expand the military and build a giant wall, we don't actually need any of that but whatever, where is the money going to come from? He never answered that, and now we see that the answer is cut fucking everything other than the military and corporate welfare. Cutting the state department's budget by 30% is not smart, cutting the EPA's budget by 30% is not smart. I think diplomacy and the environment are kind of important. Cutting investment in education and science is not smart, we need to be investing more in these things not less.

I also have to say I've been pretty disturbed by him lying about his office being wiretapped. The FBI director testified before congress this morning that there was no evidence to support that claim and the justice department had no evidence either. I'm sure he told the president this in private days ago before he said it publicly to congress, so why was Trump continuing to insist it was true? He has no evidence, it is a lie. The president of the united states is intentionally slandering his predecessor and making accusations of criminality that he knows are false.

that is not ok
>>
>>8308582
>Why does this generation suck so much, /trash/?
The increasingly authoritarian rise of tranny-pandering.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/18/de-blasio-fine-businesses-wrong-gender-pronouns/
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/court-orders-dad-to-start-treating-his-11-year-old-daughter-as-a-boy1
>>
>>8311689
>washington times
>>
>>8311753
>denying muh pronouns shit is being enforced
>>
File: You gave me a concussion.jpg (20KB, 240x244px) Image search: [Google]
You gave me a concussion.jpg
20KB, 240x244px
>>8311460
This desu
>>
>>8311781
I have no comment about the story itself, just that the washington times barely even qualifies as a news source and you should stop reading it.

I do have to ask though, why are so many people on 4chan so fucking obsessed with gender politics?
>>
File: 1376883686948.png (56KB, 292x263px) Image search: [Google]
1376883686948.png
56KB, 292x263px
>>8311794
get me out
>>
>>8311829
>I have no comment about the story itself, just that the washington times barely even qualifies as a news source and you should stop reading it.
Why would they be lying about this?

>why are so many people on 4chan so fucking obsessed with gender politics?
Because we have to put up with more and more of this trans-shilling and it's getting worse.
>>
>>8308713
>>8308818
>>8309052
>>8311460
>>8311689
Trump voting sacks of shit should, and will, be castrated and sent to work camps.
>>
>>8311956
>Trump voting sacks of shit should, and will, be castrated and sent to work camps.
>*Jeopardy music plays*
>Why the hell does my side keep losing anything politically related these days?
>>
>>8311829

Probably because this gender sjw crap is finding itself into things we enjoy, like games and movies.
This diversity bullshit is pushing quality aside and just focuses on shoehorning in an agenda and that's an immersion and a story killer.
The reason why CD Projekt RED is doing so well, is that they focused on pure quality with Witcher series and told the pandering demanding crowd to fuck off.
If Bioware had been in charge of the series, you can bet your ass that half of the cast would have been gays and lesbians, in addition to being ugly as shit.
Also the story and animation would have suffered due to them hiring incompetent fuckers in the name of diversity.
>>
>>8311868
>Why would they be lying about this?
I never said they did, but the WT is a really bad newspaper, there are a lot of better alternatives even in DC. The Washington Post for example.

>Because we have to put up with more and more of this trans-shilling and it's getting worse.
has it ever actually impacted you? Have you ever been fined by the city of new york for not respecting muh pronouns? Has anyone? I tried to find an article about it, but all I could find were articles from a year ago talking about the implementation of the law. I don't think its ever actually been enforced, and if it did frankly I doubt it would stand up to judicial review.

I like DeBlasio, but this is all a bit much, no? Still its not an issue until it is, you know.
>>
>>8311956
>Trump voting sacks of shit
Not supporting authoritarian tranny-pushing doesn't make me a Trumptard, you stupid SJW.
>>
>>8311999
what movies are you talking about?
>>
File: 1477971354633.png (38KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1477971354633.png
38KB, 640x640px
>>8308582
Cutting myself off from most social media has left me a generally happier person, though I still pick up bits from news, here, and internet skimming. I feel that most problems are perceived from increasing information speed, as I haven't felt these problems in real life. Then again, I'm not an independent taxpayer yet, so my opinion probably means nil.
>>
>>8312009
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/05/17/you-can-be-fined-for-not-calling-people-ze-or-hir-if-thats-the-pronoun-they-demand-that-you-use/?utm_term=.4efc74ada4b3
There, happy?

>has it ever actually impacted you?
It will when the cancer reaches here and I can get fined for not calling delusional men in drag women because feels before reals.

>Has anyone?
Dunno. If not it's because they've been silenced by these PC police laws.

Why arr you even defending this.
>>
>>8308582
This generation is extremely active. But if all you do is sit in front of a computer, fap to hentai and game then you're not going to be part if this activity.
>>
>>8312094
>why are you defending this
I don't believe I did, but a law can't be ruled unconstitutional until its been enforced atleast once. And from what I can find it never has been.

>they've been silenced by these PC police laws
jesus christ knock this shit off, don't accuse people of shit you have no proof of
>>
>>8312022

Heimdall was black in Thor.
That's one I can think right off the bat.
Yeah, let's cast the shining white Asgardian god as a black dude. That makes no fucking sense.
Also didn't they cast the previously white flaming guy in Fantastic 4 as a black guy too? I haven't watched that many movies lately, but Hollywood sure loves it's blackwashing nowadays.
Now in The Beauty and the Beast le Fou is going to be gay.
It's ridiculous pandering and an immersion killer, he wasn't a flaming faggot in the cartoon, yet he's now a gay dude.
It's only a matter of time till blackwashing loses it's novelty and they start pandering to faggots and we're only going to see an increasing amount of them in the future.
Then it's probably trannies.

Point is that as long as this shit keeps on getting accepted, it's only going to demand more and more.
There's no limit to it. Don't believe me?
In Australia some feminist cunt got triggered by traffic lights and demanded them to be changed.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-07/female-traffic-light-signals-melbourne-pedestrian-crossing/8330560
Now the city will change them. These people shouldn't be given any leeway, because there's no end to their demands.
It's just a massive victim complex machine that can't be satisfied.
>>
>>8312155
>jesus christ knock this shit off, don't accuse people of shit you have no proof of
The fact that the law was even considered is proof. The fact that that poor father has been forced by court to give his delusional daughter hormone blockers is proof. The fact that tranny men (like actual men, not "identify as men") are beating woman in their sports is proof. The fact that for the last thirty years transsexuals have had their disorder pandered to instead of properly researched so it can be treated is proof.
>>
>>8312224
none of that has anything to do with what you said, stop moving goal posts

you said that I couldn't find anything about the NYC law about misgendering actually being enforced because the people it was enforced on were silenced. Do not make a claim if you have no proof to support it.
>>
File: han.jpg (91KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
han.jpg
91KB, 323x323px
>>8312220
>capeshit
>capeshit
>live action remake of a shitty cartoon for little girls
get some fucking taste holy shit, and you call yourself someone who cares about cinema?
>>
>>8312284
>why would nobody WANT to say something that could get them fined thousands in this PC SJW age?
>>
>>8311460
I haven't seen someone hit this many nails on their heads in a long while.
>>
>>8312356
Political Correctness, meet Populist Correctness?
>>
>>8312356
>moving goalposts intensifies
>now with extra putting words in his mouth
>>
>>8312391
Whut?
>>
>>8312405
>deny how much tranny-shilling has increased
>pretending people don't have to tip-toe around eggshells these days in fear of losing their job/reputation/social status/etc.
>>
>>8312411
Just calling it like I see it, anon.
>>
>>8312441
what does any of that have to do with your claim?
>>
Yet another foray into the wild lands of /trash/. Lo, behold, another skirmish. What good blood is spilt.
>>
>>8312333

No, I said I haven't watched many movies lately.
If anything, you should draw a conclusion that I don't much care for them at this point. They've gone to shit, just like the games have done in the recent years.
>Lol, I'm going to ignore the problem because I don't like those movies ;^)
Sure, pretend that the problem isn't real.
Also capeshit is among the most watched crap out there, mainstream pays a lot of attention to it and will start eating up whatever the agenda they're pushing in those movies.
You can bet your ass that it's only a matter of time until your interests are going to see a surge in pandering mentality in the medium of your choosing.
And Beauty and the Beast wasn't a "shitty cartoon" it's among the best movies that company has produced.
>>
>>8312476
im OP and im just sitting back and looking at my creation in horror

truly we are /trash/
>>
File: jams.jpg (96KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
jams.jpg
96KB, 640x480px
>>8312364
thank you friend, for your kind words
>>
>>8312546
As that of a tyre fire, we burn evermore. Eternal blood, stains fraternal hands. We lie in post, and we post still.
>>
>>8312443
You're not explaining what you said very well.

>>8312462
Because making laws like that is a part of this cancerous culture.
>>
>>8311956
what did like, half of those posts have to do with Trump? no really, tell me what >>8311460 has to do with Trump
>>
File: see pic.png (162KB, 364x403px) Image search: [Google]
see pic.png
162KB, 364x403px
>>8312726
man dont try to be philosophorus
>>
>>8308582
>>8311460
in a nutshell: the internet

at the same time, both the best and worst thing humanity has ever made

maybe things would have been better if the creators of it made sure that the only way you could be on the internet is to openly have your name, address and a picture ID on display whenever you do anything on it

95% of all trolling/shitposting/general-autism would be gone
>>
>>8312333
They made Power Rangers gay.
>>
>>8312736
Political Correctness is what many people complain about.

However, in complaining about Political Correctness, some of those people have begun to become what they hate. In other words, in attempting to combat Political Correctness, they have taken it upon themselves to be offended by things on behalf of "the people"; to feel threatened when something or someone threatens values that they perceive to belong to the people; they call for places of association where certain forms of discussion, forms of words, imagery, ideology, and more are prohibited or looked down upon; to silence dissenting opinions by labeling them as something else (in this case, sometimes "elitist"); to rebrand things in the most vaguest of lights, to make difficult the ability of another party to meaningfully associate a group/s with whatever the subject or content might be- in turn, effectively allowing the "Populist Correct" to hide under labels, and suffer none of the consequences of said labels. To, shame other parties from trying to make the more meaningful dialogue, to disarm them of any worthwhile commentary.

The same way some people have claimed that Political Correctness robs them of the ability to speak freely, or address things they believe are genuine concerns that people should share- that robs them of conversations that they believe everyone should have. Of words they believe they should be able to use without reprimand.

Just saying. I see a lot of similarities there.
>>
>>8312486
alright I put that a bit inelegantly, lets try that again without the memes

What I'm saying is that you pointed to movies that had serious problems that went far beyond trying to make the cast more diverse. Beyond that I don't really see how having actors of different races really matters, it doesn't effect the story telling in any way does it?

>the agenda they're pushing in those movies
ah yes the Idris Elba is good in action movies, we should put him in our action movie agenda. I think you might be trying too hard to find something to hate.

>I don't much care for movies at this point
No offense, but did you ever actually make an effort to see any movies beyond the big budget cashgrabs hollywood shits out year after yet?
>>
>>8312751
Mine nature is not a lizardman.
>>
>>8312782
lesbian
>>
>>8312867
>However, in complaining about Political Correctness, some of those people have begun to become what they hate.
>that proceeding wall of text
Nah, being enforced by the law to pander to the delusions of a mental disorder is a genuine cause for concern. It's sad that you are even trying to defend this.
>>
>>8313104
>pander to the delusions of a mental disorder
Are you denying gender dysphoria is a real medical condition?
>>
>>8313216
Of course not. Are you denying that it's a mental disorder?
>>
>>8313104
There are a lot of things people can say are a genuine cause for concern. They often use your exact line of reasoning: what's going on is a genuine cause for concern- it's absurd! Nonsensical! Unconstitutional! Sad!

But, don't you see what you just did? You just shut down the conversation. Your reason for doing so being that
>It's sad that you are trying to even defend this
prefaced with
>being enforced by the law to pander to the delusions of a mental disorder
>delusions
>mental disorder
>enforced
What loaded language. Did it have to go there, did we have to color the conversation with that? Could we not have stuck to the principles of "PC" versus "PC", and not their content? I'm not truly defending
>being enforced by the law to pander
It's too great of a stretch to assert that anything I've typed so far is directly defending any of what you provided there- a greatly unfair one. I hadn't even begun to explicitly put my stake in
>being enforced by the law to pander to the delusions of a mental disorder
as you put it.

Besides, you can't in good faith mean to tell me that you're concerned about being forced to do something you don't want to do, and yet immediately force a conclusion by hand-waving my wall of text in the same moment- and feign ignorance. I don't believe, at least. You know what it is you're doing. You're doing it to another anon, too; labels are convenient.

And that wall of text. That's something you did ask me to provide, seeing as how you didn't appreciate
>>8312443

There's discussion to be had here, anon. I just don't think you're interested in having it.
>>
>>8313229
not at all, and I really dislike people who do deny that its a mental disorder

But as I understand it the treatment for the mental disorder is to transition, rather than attempt to suppress the feelings of dysphoria. The suicide number for transexuals are really damn alarming, and I think its largely an issue of lack of support as the suicide rates for gay men were just as alarmingly high in the 1960s before there was any support and acceptance.
>>
I miss when I could have a discussion about life without "SAY TRANNIES ARE PSYCHOS SAY IT SAY IT NOW" derails.
>>
>>8313342
OP's question was loaded bullshit from the start, every generation is equally shit in its own unique way

Atleast we aren't killing people by the millions because they were born into the wrong religion like the "greatest generation" did. So there's that.
>>
>>8312747
The post you quoted did mention trump, thof
>>
>>8313365
*tho
>>
>>8311956
>Everyone who disagrees with me, even if their post has nothing to do with Trump, should, like, die and stuff
go away
>>
File: 1445207623784.gif (498KB, 262x200px) Image search: [Google]
1445207623784.gif
498KB, 262x200px
>>8311460
That's so spot on

what the fuck
>>
>>8313365
Not in a supportive way you sperg
>>
>>8313484
I don't think the angrypost necessarily meant every quoted post was a trump supporter

but w/e, it's just some anon
>>
>>8311460
>rural communities collapsing
that one's been happening since atleast the 1960's in America. Upstate NY, where I live, lost its industry in the late 60's and never recovered, and has been really fucking poor since then.
>>
>>8313310
>But, don't you see what you just did? You just shut down the conversation.
By calling out a fallacious counter-argument?

>What loaded language
What's loaded about the truth?

>Could we not have stuck to the principles of "PC" versus "PC"
What are you even asking here?

>Besides, you can't in good faith mean to tell me that you're concerned about being forced to do something you don't want to do, and yet immediately force a conclusion by hand-waving my wall of text in the same moment- and feign ignorance.
I read what you said. It was a an idiotic "lol. you're a mirror-SJW" rhetoric and nothing of actual value.

>There's discussion to be had here, anon. I just don't think you're interested in having it.
What discussion? "Lol, you're like an SJW because you don't support the government forcing fines and court orders on people for authoritarian PC reasons"

>>8313338
>But as I understand it the treatment for the mental disorder is to transition
Because transfolk have manipulated it to be that way. By denying it is a disorder and protesting at the government/doctors for saying so, they've pressured them into abandoning research and only pandering to them. They lobby to have Gender Dysphoria (reminder it used to be called Gender Identity Disorder and conveniently changed) removed from the DSM and try to normalise their illness y pushing made-up terms like "Cisgender" and "assigned at birth".

>and I think its largely an issue of lack of support as the suicide rates for gay men were just as alarmingly high in the 1960s before there was any support and acceptance.
War veterans with PTSD are less likely to commit suicide than a transgender. Really shows how mentally unstable they are.

Also, once again, we have the "trannies are the same as gays" comparison. No, that's what they want you to think, which is why they weaseled their way into gay rights movements in the first place. They use gays as a shield to avoid having their disorder treated as what it is.
>>
>>8311460
>no one can chill out and recompose themselves because there's always some clown poking the bear for XD FUNNY, and it starts a chain reaction of people losing their heads
Jesus Christ. This x1000

I've lost track of the number of times I've tried to cool discussions down only for it to crash and burn. It's easy to get mad at trolls, but the only thing you can do is troll them back and ruin shit more.

And besides, being polite is for cucks. Cool, enlightened people ruin discussions for fun.
>>
>>8313342
I wish we could have a discussion with people defending pandering to delusions. But alas, tumblr has set shop in /trash/
>>
>>8313338
Don't lump us faggots in with trannies please.
>>
>>8313557
Terms in the DSM are removed and modified all the time.

Like how Aspergers no longer exists as a medical term, because it's just low-functioning autism. It isn't proof of a conspiracy to do... something.
>>
>>8313566
You seem straight-up obsessed about this shit. You don't seem to be making an effort to tie your issues in with the topic. You just seem triggered that somebody mentioned trannies without spitting on the ground.

Also, not everyone who disagrees with you is part of a board invasion from Gaia (or its newfag equivalents)
>>
>>8313596
>Like how Aspergers no longer exists as a medical term, because it's just low-functioning autism.
So it's still classed as autism, instead of pretending anyone who has it is not someone with autism.

>>8313625
>You don't seem to be making an effort to tie your issues in with the topic.
I did. In my very first post. And I was met with denial and defenders that prove my very point.
>>
>>8313650
Oh, so you WERE the first one to bring up transgenderism.

See, I thought somebody else brought it up and that triggered you. But no. You just brought it up out of nowhere, when nobody was talking about that shit, because you're convinced it's destroying civilization.

>I was met with denial and defenders that prove my very point.
No, dude. The fact that people disagree with your point doesn't mean your point is right.

You really need to get a grip on this. You seem weirdly fixated in an unhealthy way.
>>
File: 2ufuczl[1].jpg (194KB, 816x1356px) Image search: [Google]
2ufuczl[1].jpg
194KB, 816x1356px
>>8313650
>>
>>8313675
>You just brought it up out of nowhere
Nope, OP asked for why this generation sucks so much. The increase of trans-pandering and how the law is getting involved is an an example. Sorry for the uncomfortable truth.

>No, dude. The fact that people disagree with your point doesn't mean your point is right.
They disagree because denying it's happening and/or shilling them is all the rage now. As I said.

>You seem weirdly fixated in an unhealthy way.
What's unhealthy is pandering to delusions (as we've seen countless times) and enforcing it with laws.
>>
File: 1417238664447.jpg (27KB, 407x292px) Image search: [Google]
1417238664447.jpg
27KB, 407x292px
>>8313534
Not just economics. The social fabric's kinda coming undone.

But that's not recent, either. People like to blame the internet, but American civic engagement has been declining steadily since the 60s. By the time the Internet caught on, social isolation was the norm.

Hell, speaking personally, the Internet's the only thing that made me as well-adjusted as I am. (Feel free to lol at what a loser that makes me) The social isolation of the 90s was real, and intense, and the internet's the only way I was able to make friends or talk about things I liked.

Unfortunately, the internet in recent years has become just as angry, confusing, and ostracizing as the rest of society. I try to find chill places online, but they never last. Now I don't know what to do. It makes me sad.
>>
File: i feel uuuu.jpg (19KB, 620x576px) Image search: [Google]
i feel uuuu.jpg
19KB, 620x576px
>>8313749
>>
>>8313557
>By calling out a fallacious counter-argument
I'm willing to have you show me the fallacious counter-argument. It's not skin off my nose, but if you choose to do so, do so.

But let me add something first.
>>8312867
>they have taken it upon themselves to be offended by things on behalf of "the people"
>>8313104
>being enforced by the law to pander
>>8312867
> to feel threatened when something or someone threatens values that they perceive to belong to the people
>>8313104
>It's sad that you are even trying to defend this
>>8313557
>What are you even asking here
>It was a an idiotic
>What discussion
>"Lol, you're like an SJW because you don't support the government forcing fines and court orders on people for authoritarian PC reasons"
>>8312867
>to silence dissenting opinions by labeling them as something else
>to disarm them of any worthwhile commentary
>and suffer none of the consequences of said labels
>>8313557
>a fallacious counter-argument
>What's loaded about the truth
>idiotic
>>8312867
>to rebrand things in the most vaguest of lights
>>8313557
>What's loaded
>about the truth
>What discussion
>counter-argument

I don't have to say it again, because you know. You have made it passively-aggressively clear that you essentially understand what it is I'm putting down. What I'm saying, what I've already said.
>>
>What's loaded about the truth
Nothing. The truth cannot be loaded, or else it isn't exactly the truth. Don't tell me you need me to create another
>wall of text
on what loaded language is, and how it can not only subvert, but also detract from a conversation.

You know full well what I was asking there. If you didn't, you wouldn't have come up with the following:

>I read what you said
So, it seems like you read what I said. You understood it.
>"lol. you're a mirror-SJW"
It has value. Why?

Because immediately after, you do this:
>What discussion?
The discussion you just said you read. The one where you got the "mirror-SJW" "rhetoric" from. The one that explains how painfully ironic it is that you're not above
>I read what you said
>What discussion?
I don't have to tell you who else does that. You already know who.

>"Lol, you're like an SJW because you don't support the government forcing fines and court orders on people for authoritarian PC reasons"
No, I think you started projecting or plugging in your own words about 1/3rd of the way through that. The only kind of narrative I'm trying to present here is the whole "you are what you kill" narrative. The, "mirror-SJW" sentiment. The one you read about and forgot?

It's always combative, I wish it wasn't. Nobody gets anywhere when things end up like this. You're just about talking (typing) past me, now, not at me.
>>
File: 1490141541719.jpg (115KB, 960x761px) Image search: [Google]
1490141541719.jpg
115KB, 960x761px
>>8308582
>>
>>8313905
>implying that scientific progress is effected by SJW's
>>
File: everything sucks forever.gif (1MB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
everything sucks forever.gif
1MB, 970x546px
>>8311460

You stole the words out of my mouth.

All of them.

Are you me from another timeline?
>>
>>8308818
The possibility to explore a new world has revitalized my spirit OP, even If I can't be there I'll sit and marvel at what they discover and what we build there
>>
>>8314204
It is when they're demanding a man's career be ruined over his shirt when he's doing crazy advanced shit
>>
>>8312220
>he wasn't a flaming faggot in the cartoon, yet he's now a gay dude.
Literally he sings a song about how no other guy is as great as Gaston
>>
>>8314204
>trannydom is being pandered to and not treated or properly researched for treatment
Yeah, it is.
>>
>>8314294
for real
i bet you could find 25 year old usenet posts having this exact same argument
>>
>>8308582
Social media has turned everybody against each other. And with smartphones they're always glued to that shit.
>>
>>8314328
pancakes
>>
File: 1490162361157 Edit.jpg (340KB, 816x1356px) Image search: [Google]
1490162361157 Edit.jpg
340KB, 816x1356px
>>8313686
>>8314641
>>
>>8313808
>I'm willing to have you show me the fallacious counter-argument.
Here you go: >>8312867

Also I just read the rest of that post and what you said was very, you know, bullshit. Dismissing the fact that people are being forced by law by threat of court and fines to pander to crazies as "lol being offended on behalf".

Don't pretend you want to have a conversation when you pull shit like that.

>>8313821
>You know full well what I was asking there.
Really, because whatever i say goes against you so seem to dismiss it as being irrelevant every time.

>I don't have to tell you who else does that. You already know who.
Yeah, you.

>No, I think you started projecting or plugging in your own words about 1/3rd of the way through that. The only kind of narrative I'm trying to present here is the whole "you are what you kill" narrative. The, "mirror-SJW" sentiment. The one you read about and forgot?
You're still doing it. Pretending what I said was irrelevant to the argue because it didn't side with you.
>>
>>8315314
You linked back to my reply, but I genuinely don't see any substance. Can you show me the fallacious counter-argument?

Because I'm not here to deride you. I'm here to talk to you about a nuance I've picked up on over the years. You just choose to, well, do what you're doing.

>Really, because whatever i say goes against you so seem to dismiss it as being irrelevant every time
I'm not sure you get it, then. I haven't been dismissing anything you've said as irrelevant based upon the merit of what you've said, but I have been critical of how you've been deploying the message/s, and explained why anything you mentioned then was irrelevant. And what you do when someone becomes critical of you.

>You're still doing it
Yes, I'm telling you you're talking about pancakes when no one else is talking about them, and then complaining when someone objects, as another anon illustrated for us.

Who was the first one to talk about
>being forced by law by threat of court and fines to pander to crazies
?

Not me. You asked me to clarify what I meant. I haven't seen you come back to that at all, but instead decide to stick with
>being forced by law by threat of court
So I'm left to assume that you agree on some level. I don't see any clear objections to anything I've posted here. Nothing's been demonstrated.

You just said you read the post, what I said was nonsense (why?), brought up pancakes again, inserted another hyperbole, and then was passive-aggressive. Then you claimed that I was doing something, demonstrating that you stopped short of caring what I was doing, and was passive aggressive about it.

Never wonder why you don't take the "SJW's" seriously. That's all I'm saying to you, in a nutshell. If that offends you...
>>
>>8315789
>Can you show me the fallacious counter-argument?
Since you're playing dumb, I'll spell it out for you. It was your purple prose-filled paragraph where you whipped out your "lol, you're just like an SJW" fallacy.

>I'm not sure you get it, then. I haven't been dismissing anything you've said as irrelevant based upon the merit of what you've said, but I have been critical of how you've been deploying the message/s, and explained why anything you mentioned then was irrelevant.
You've been doing it the whole time, and you have the nerve to pretend you aren't while acting high and mighty and trying hard to sound well-informed like a pseudo-intellectual.

>Yes, I'm telling you you're talking about pancakes when no one else is talking about them, and then complaining when someone objects, as another anon illustrated for us.
See >>8315057. I answered OP's question, but clearly you were offended by it.

>You just said you read the post, what I said was nonsense (why?), brought up pancakes again, inserted another hyperbole, and then was passive-aggressive. Then you claimed that I was doing something, demonstrating that you stopped short of caring what I was doing, and was passive aggressive about it.
Nah, I posted the link's proving my point and you tried to downplay that law like damage control. You're still doing it now.
>>
>>8315057
Oh, I just saw this. So, let me clear up any confusion over here regarding my interaction with you:

I haven't told you your concerns aren't genuine. But, you're right. I guess you are bowing down to "Populist Correctness". I'm glad you've actually bothered to inter the term into your vocabulary, or that it's actually something you think about- instead of running away from it altogether.

You're not worse than a "SJW".

I never said there wasn't an agenda in play.

No one is asking you to be progressive. I'm certainly not.

No one has said it isn't a mental disorder. I'm certainly not.

No one "literally can't" right now. Especially not me.

It's not about being triggered. If you're taking it that personally, then obviously you feel very strongly about this, and it probably is what is clouding your better judgement. Which makes you scream at people when you clearly seem to be able to go the extra mile and demonstrate than decry.

>>8315825
>Since you're playing dumb
I don't know how to explain it any other way. Can you dissect the argument for me, not just tell me that it was bad?

>You've been doing it
You're insulted.

>I answered OP's question
Have I ever given you the impression that you didn't provide an answer? Granted
>>8315057
wasn't actually your answer. This was your answer:
>>8311689

And, let's address the links. Can you dissect your argument, then, using the links as supporting evidence? Without walking it back to things in quotation marks, things no one has typed, or simply saying that something is x or y? Because you posted those links hours ago, and in your time replying to me thus far, you haven't brought them back. Merely mentioned them.
>>
>>8315897
>I haven't told you your concerns aren't genuine.
>>8312009
>>8312155
>>8312284
>>8312405
>>8312867

>I guess you are bowing down to "Populist Correctness". I'm glad you've actually bothered to inter the term into your vocabulary, or that it's actually something you think about- instead of running away from it altogether.
No, I've just found out about a new buzzword you types try to use.

>Can you dissect the argument for me, not just tell me that it was bad?
Still playing dumb I see. But okay, I'll play along this time so you don't cop-out again. Ran out of space though, so it'll be in the next post.

>You're insulted.
And you're triggered, which is why you resulted to your fallacy argument in the first place.

>And, let's address the links.
You mean when you tried to defend and won't address?

Holy hell, you're entire post is smarmy and pretentious; pretending you have no clue what's going on or what's been said.
>>
>>8315897
>>8312867
>However, in complaining about Political Correctness, some of those people have begun to become what they hate.
le "you're just a bad as them" meme
>In other words, in attempting to combat Political Correctness, they have taken it upon themselves to be offended by things on behalf of "the people"; to feel threatened when something or someone threatens values that they perceive to belong to the people
Strawman argument that revolves around dismissing rightful position to ridiculous perversion of the law and pretending it's a "lol mirror-SJW" thing because it offends you.
>they call for places of association where certain forms of discussion, forms of words, imagery, ideology, and more are prohibited or looked down upon; to silence dissenting opinions by labeling them as something else (in this case, sometimes "elitist"); to rebrand things in the most vaguest of lights, to make difficult the ability of another party to meaningfully associate a group/s with whatever the subject or content might be- in turn, effectively allowing the "Populist Correct" to hide under labels, and suffer none of the consequences of said labels.
Bunch of meaningless drivel that attempts to witty and know-it-all while knowing nothing. You're just salty people are starting to take a stand against this propaganda and the people like you defending it and pretending it isn't a problem.
>The same way some people have claimed that Political Correctness robs them of the ability to speak freely, or address things they believe are genuine concerns that people should share- that robs them of conversations that they believe everyone should have. Of words they believe they should be able to use without reprimand.
More "no you're totally the same lol" fallacies. And one that is a non-sequitur. Apparently not pandering to the delusions of the mentally ill is comparable to forcing someone to do something under threat of the law.
>>
>>8316049
*rightful opposition, I meant
>>
>>8316024
I'm not pretending I don't have a clue as to what's going on. But you seem to want to just bark about it, than show me.

>>8316049
>le
>meme
That was something I didn't know, thank you for taking the time to not explain anything again.

>Strawman argument
Okay, that's great.
>dismissing rightful position
>ridiculous perversion of the law
>pretending it's a "lol mirror-SJW" thing because it offends you
So. At what point did you demonstrate that it was a strawman argument? I'm reading what your reply, but right now I'm only reading your claim that it was a strawman argument.

There's no proof here. Nothing to show me that I've actually done this. Just words saying I have.

>Bunch of meaningless drivel
Break it down for me, why is it meaningless drivel. Don't just tell me it's meaningless, tell me why. I'm not salty; I'm about to walk away and participate in my life beyond /trash/ for half of the day. I'm not whatever boogeyman you have cooked up in your head for me. As a matter of fact, I'm surprised you're able to somehow divine where I stand on the matter, where I haven't even explicitly told you what I think. Rather, that you've been working so hard to have a discussion about that footnote, than anything else in this thread. Pancakes?

>More "no you're totally the same lol" fallacies
I'm not familiar with that fallacy. Can you demonstrate it? Because I'm familiar with a non-sequitur. And while I haven't the time right now, I'd be glad to come back later and demonstrate, with "purple prose" (words), how many times you've pulled non-sequiturs.

>Apparently not pandering to the delusions of the mentally ill is comparable to forcing someone to do something under threat of law
Well, in all honestly, both situations involve an unwilling party, and the circumvention of things relating to identity, ideology, and freedom of expression or the lack thereof. It isn't equivocal, I think that's what you meant to say.
>>
>>8316127
>That was something I didn't know, thank you for taking the time to not explain anything again.
Either you're pretty dumb or just unwillingly to co-operate. Your fallacy argument is a meme. A dumb saying that people spout to sound enlightened when all it does is make them look like try-hards who think they're "neutral".

>At what point did you demonstrate that it was a strawman argument?
The countless times I pointed it out and how you were wrong, which you denied and are still doing now.

>Break it down for me, why is it meaningless drivel.
Are you fucking autistic? Why are you bent on wasting my time playing dumb and denying everything you say? You pretend you want a conversation but you've spent this entire damn time being an annoying, smarmy uncooperative prick.

>I'm not familiar with that fallacy. Can you demonstrate it?
YOU'VE BEEN DOING IT THIS WHOLE TIME YOU DUMB FUCK.

>Well, in all honestly, both situations involve an unwilling party, and the circumvention of things relating to identity, ideology, and freedom of expression or the lack thereof.
No, one involves freedom of speech and using reality, the other involves FORCING people to say things by authoritarian laws and censorship from SJWs pushing these laws.

Fuck you, you smarmy. time-wasting piece of shit. I hope you one day "misgender" someone and get arrested for it. Maybe then you'll stop being an obnoxious smart-arse prick.
>>
Ha what a retarded shitshow.
Why is /trash/ always dogshit around this time of day. Couldn't be just 1 or 2 "very smart" fucktards could it?

>>8308582
There is nothing going on specifically with millennials, that isn't happening to everyone.

>millennials are lazy, entitled, self centered

That is everyone. As someone who is too old to be here, the most stereoscopically millennial fuckups I've ever met were part of Gen X
>>
>>8316300
I'm sorry you think that way, but it's possible to talk about something in a neutral way. That's what people do in arguments, to make them sound. To not commit non-sequiturs. They don't load what they say. I'm fully willing to co-operate. I'm not trying to be hard; you haven't said anything besides I'm dumb, or I'm being difficult. You haven't said anything except that what I'm "arguing" is a meme, a dumb saying, false, disingenuous. Maybe it isn't being communicated right.

Show me, with bullet points. Show me, word for word, what I'm doing wrong. Show me why. Don't just say I'm dumb. Demonstrate it. Make it actionable. Outline, painfully, why I am dumb. You saying I'm dumb doesn't prove anything expect that you've said I'm dumb.

I'm bent on getting you to articulate clearly what you mean, not paint broad strokes and insist you've been meticulous.
>memes
>that's what it is
>memes
Yep. Nothing but memes. Everything I say is a joke.

>No, one involves freedom of speech
By this, you have said that, in fact, there exists nobody to be oppressed by the "SJWs" pushing these laws. Because you said
>No
to
>both situations involve an unwilling party

This is what I want you to do.

>Fuck you, you smarmy. time-wasting piece of shit. I hope you one day "misgender" someone and get arrested for it
>Maybe then you'll stop being an obnoxious smart-arse prick
Could you be more emotionally invested? Could you use more curses? Could you be this triggered over the way I type? I don't know who raped you, but I'm sorry you can't move on.

See, now I'm choosing to deliberately upset you. Because you think a certain ways about me, and I'd be glad to both challenge and confirm some of those preconceptions you harbor.

Because you aren't really going to change your mind, or act in a better manner on an anonymous image board.
>>
https://youtu.be/Qw-HlGo5SCY
>>
>>8308818
>Trump was honestly the first thing since maybe the mid-90's that really inspired me to my core
>>
>>8316906

that statement is so precious I wish I could catch that naive optimism in a bottle, find a way to replicate it and sell it as the "ultimate millennial experience"
>>
File: Neutral.jpg (9KB, 255x197px) Image search: [Google]
Neutral.jpg
9KB, 255x197px
>>8316725
>I'm fully willing to co-operate.
Wrong.
>I'm not trying to be hard
Wrong.

>Show me, with bullet points. Show me, word for word, what I'm doing wrong. Show me why. Don't just say I'm dumb. Demonstrate it. Make it actionable. Outline, painfully, why I am dumb. You saying I'm dumb doesn't prove anything expect that you've said I'm dumb.
I have already told you what you did wrong and every single time you act like a dumb faggot and pretend you don't understand what I'm saying because you're a shitposter who thinks what he's doing is so clever and witty.
- YOU ARE DISMISSING SOMETHING YOU ARE OFFENDED BY BY USING A LOGICAL FALLACY TO STRAWMAN IT SO YOU CAN PRETEND IT'S WRONG
- YOU DENY THAT YOU DID IT WHEN IT HAS BEEN POINTED OUT MANY TIMES
- YOU PRETEND YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S BEING SAID SO YOU CAN DRAG THIS OUT BECAUSE YOU CRAVE THE FUCKING ATTENTION

>By this, you have said that, in fact, there exists nobody to be oppressed by the "SJWs" pushing these laws. Because you said
>No
to
>both situations involve an unwilling party
>See, now I'm choosing to deliberately upset you.
No, illiterate child, I said "no" because the situations aren't even remotely comparable.

Nah, that's you've been doing the whole time with your psudeo-intellectual flavour of shitposting.

>and I'd be glad to both challenge and confirm some of those preconceptions you harbor.
Challenge would imply you understood what is said to so you can make an argument, something you haven't done. The only challenged thing here so far is your mental capacity.

>or act in a better manner on an anonymous image board.
Almost as if being an ass-wipe and playing dumb for half a thread doesn't earn you any good will.
>>
>>8316955
"No, illiterate child, I said "no" because the situations aren't even remotely comparable." should be above "See, now I'm choosing to deliberately upset you."
>>
File: 1460236266687.jpg (48KB, 600x332px) Image search: [Google]
1460236266687.jpg
48KB, 600x332px
Gosh what are you guys going to do after Trump wins the next election?
>>
File: MAGA (32).jpg (317KB, 742x742px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA (32).jpg
317KB, 742x742px
You know, as a straight white male, sharia law maybe could be pretty good.

Except for all the muslim goat fuckers
>>
>>8312220
As it turns out, the street light crap was just a marketing stunt by some fuckhead lighting company trying to gain attention. They paid for all of the lights and setup, so while being stupid as all fuck at least it wasn't "bending over to some triggered women" bad.

t. Aussie Shitposter
>>
File: 1488932574158.jpg (73KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
1488932574158.jpg
73KB, 800x451px
>>8311956
hahahahha
>>
Itt the faggots of /trash/ attempt to sound like adults
>>
File: 1477966592587.jpg (154KB, 988x948px) Image search: [Google]
1477966592587.jpg
154KB, 988x948px
>>8317154
The fucked up part is that we are adults.

12 year olds served, in uniform, in the civil war, and today thirty year olds live with Mom and serve in the meme war here on the dog dick subforum of a chinese cartoon website
>>
File: tmp_13876-1489645369228336109009.jpg (167KB, 1494x585px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13876-1489645369228336109009.jpg
167KB, 1494x585px
>>8317188

them feels amirite?

tb h the only victims here are self induced
>>
>>8317188
>>8317213
No need to grow up with an increased life expectancy.
>>
>>8311460
I was going to share my thoughts but this says it better than I ever could.
>>
>>8311829
Because the only time most people ever meet or see a tranny in real life they're some tumblrtard with a bad haircut/dyejob screaming at them that they're literally satan (the good trannies? You don't notice them because they try their damnedest to NOT be noticed). Since most people only encounter the transtrender retards they think that's the only kind that exists.
>>
>>8311460
And the worst part is the younger generations are in school trained to be obedience wage slave or labour worker when most stuff are going to be replaced by robots and machines. We should teach our children to be free thinker and leader by now because the future is more about filling the void left that's not replaced by artificial intelligence.
>>
>>8317435
>good trannies
Don't exist. If they did there'd be actual research into proper treatments by now and all this bullcrap like "cisgender" and HRT/mutilation surgery wouldn't have taken off.
>>
This obsession with transsexuals is even crazier than the obsession with muslims.

I hope you wake up having nightmares about the fact that a few thousand people each year do surgery on their genitals (it seems THAT makes you so angry you need to scream "mutilation" in every thread).

I don't get it. They have to talk to a medical professional first, then they have procedures and then they prefer another pronoun. Some of them do therapy instead.

If that bothers you so much, I don't understand how you can be a human. I'm looking at this obsession and I feel like I'm watching pygmies in a rainforest. It's utterly alien.
>>
>>8310117
>Everything, from his mantra to his rallies, he makes everyone feel good about themselves without beating around the jebbush with how bad things are for America.

Obama did the same thing.
>>
>>8317689
Obama made everything better or kept it the same, but it didn't feel that way because he didn't suck on corndogs and had the wrong color.

If you think Trump can get your mill or factory or plant back without increasing prices on goods or just outlawing technological advancement, you are extremely dumb.

>B-b-b-but he didn't end surveillance!

He wasn't allowed to and he would have been called a friend of terrorists.

>B-b-b-but he kept on using drones

Drones are the best way to combat terror with the least collateral damage. Terrorists have to die.
>>
Can someone explain why you want to call people by the wrong pronoun and get away with it even though you only do it to be a cunt?

It's like saying "I get to throw sand at you, you don't get to throw back".

No one is going to be executed on stage and then forced to convert to a gay muslim as penitence for accidentally using the wrong pronoun.

No one is going to end gender dysphoria or make trans people stop wanting to do procedures by using the wrong pronoun.

So, you only want to use the wrong pronoun to be a cunt for no reason.

I don't see a problem with punishing spiteful cunts.
>>
>>8317728
Nothing in my post implied I'm a Trump supporter. I voted for Jill Stein in the election, and if I had to choose between Hilldawg and Trumpmeister on that fateful night, I would have stayed home.

I agree with your points, but the year after he got into office, he up and decided we need to jump in Syria's civil war.
>>
>>8317687
>is even crazier than the obsession with muslims.
>muh Islamophobia
>muh ideologies have rights
>muh religion of peace
Yeah there's a obsession alright; an obsession of how their cancerous religion is put onto a pedestal by SJWs even though they treat women like shit and murder gay people. That damn Marine Le Pen is an ignorant bigot shitlord.

>"mutilation"
Lol, putting the truth in quotation marks because it triggers you.

>I don't get it. They have to talk to a medical professional first, then they have procedures and then they prefer another pronoun. Some of them do therapy instead.
Professionals? Yeah, "Professionals" that will allow them to cave into their delusions so they can suck some money out of them, then they get mutilated, and then they think they're the opposite of what they actually are because they irreversibly damaged themselves and expect you to play along. Some of them take mild-poisoning hormone diets instead.

>If that bothers you so much, I don't understand how you can be a human.
I don't understand how you can be human if you encourage people to give into the delusions of the mentally ill and let them downspiral into their destructive lifestyles.
>>
>>8317764
>Nothing in my post implied I'm a Trump supporter. I voted for Jill Stein in the election

Well I hope you get many kids and they all die of cancer, retard.
>>
>>8317757
>Can someone explain why you want to call people by the wrong pronoun and get away with it even though you only do it to be a cunt?
>"wrong" pronoun
Can someone explain why you'd want to not call an anorexic person fat and get away with such a horrific and problematic truth?

>No one is going to be executed on stage and then forced to convert to a gay muslim as penitence for accidentally using the wrong pronoun.
Not yet. Instead we just start with fines and forcing father's to give their children hormone blockers.

>No one is going to end gender dysphoria or make trans people stop wanting to do procedures by using the wrong pronoun.
No-one's gonna end it by pretending it's not a disorder and pandering to it's delusions either.

>So, you only want to use the wrong pronoun to be a cunt for no reason.
Nothing wrong about the right pronouns, sweetie.

>I don't see a problem with punishing spiteful cunts.
I'm glad you agree that we shouldn't pander to them then. :^)
>>
>>8317827
>Well I hope you get many kids and they all die of cancer, retard.
Dude, wat?

First you attack me because you think I'm a Trump-thumper, now you shit on me for voting Granny Stein?

What's going on?
>>
>>8317812
Except people like you constantly show you're a bigger danger to women and gay people here in the West than Muslims.

I don't care if they killed some gay in the Middle East. That's waful, but it doesn't mean I am going to support gutting the EPA and Meals on Wheels.

The rest of your post is just you being angry that some people are born with gender dysphoria and that we treat them like anyone else born with a congenital situation, and I hope your anger never goes away.
>>
>>8317858
I hate Stein supporters even more than people that sat at home or voted Trump.

You are literal virtue-signalers who don't actually care about anything you say you care about. I hope Trump puts coal plant run-off in your tap water, you pasty coddled pigcunt.
>>
>>8317874
holy fucking triggered batman.
>>
>>8316955
>>8316300
>>8316049
>>8316024
I imagine this must be two posters, working in tandem - regardless, this is some of the worst debating I've ever read.
Not every bad arguement, or arguement that you disagree with, is a fallacy.
>Bunch of meaningless drivel that attempts to witty and know-it-all while knowing nothing. You're just salty people are starting to take a stand against this propaganda and the people like you defending it and pretending it isn't a problem
effectively sums up your whole approach - you offer absolutely no counterarguement and instead demand complete acceptance your points, wholesale, without qualification, on the grounds that, well, we should.
Please actually engage the opponent next time.
>>
>>8317847
>Can someone explain why you'd want to not call an anorexic person fat and get away with such a horrific and problematic truth?

Calling them slim won't cure their anorexia. Try again.

>Instead we just start with fines and forcing father's to give their children hormone blockers.

Haha, I hope you get fined.

>No-one's gonna end it by pretending it's not a disorder and pandering to it's delusions either.

You can't end gender dysphoria easily. Some get treatments, some get therapy.

Stop cis people from having kids if it bothers you that much.

>Nothing wrong about the right pronouns, sweetie.

Being a shit to people based on how they were born should be punishable.

>I'm glad you agree that we shouldn't pander to them

We're treating them and respecting their congenital condition. If that bothers you, I think you deserve to die for being a danger to society.
>>
>>8317874
>You are literal virtue-signalers
I'm not an alt-righter, I have no idea what that means.

>... don't actually care about anything you say you care about.

I care about the environment. I care about global warming, which was a deciding factor for me not to vote Trump, since he's a GW denier. Is there something wrong with liking Stein, besides the anti-vacc thing, which is weird but minor compared to the cons of the big two candidates?

Used to be a die-hard liberal democrat, until I realized that left-wingers are just as venomous and hypocritical as the people they mock. Now, I'm Moderate Green Party.

Who did you vote for, Anon?
>>
>>8317946
>I care about the environment

No you don't you fucking idiot. Only Clinton voters did that.

>I care about global warming

Only Clinton voters did that.

Voting for someone you know can't win means you don't care about the impact of your vote.

>until I realized that left-wingers are just as venomous and hypocritical as the people they mock.

Oh I see we have a South Park fan.
>>
>>8317968
you don't make any sense you fuck.
>>
>>8317968
>No you don't you fucking idiot. Only Clinton voters did that.

-I recycle quite a bit, even to the point I take unwanted plastic and paper from work home with me to take to the recycling center, later.
-I save energy by using as little lights as possible.
-Sometimes pick up litter off the side of the road.
-Used to volunteer at a cat shelter
-Stopped using aerosols as soon as I learned they hurt the O-Zone.
-Been buying CFL light bulbs for over ten years, even before they phased out regular bulbs.

I'd say I care about nature.

>Voting for someone you know can't win means you don't care about the impact of your vote.

A single vote is a person's voice. A voice that I chose to support a cause that I care about. Obviously, Jill Stein never would have won, people don't give a shit about the Green Party, but I wasn't going to just give in and vote for Clinton or Trump just because I'd be "wasting my vote" by not joining the winning team, which I believe is pretty shallow.

You never did answer my question about who you voted for, by the way.
>>
>>8317861
>Except people like you constantly show you're a bigger danger to women and gay people here in the West than Muslims.
>people like you
Lol, look at this triggered tumblrtard. "I-if you don't pander to delusionals you m-must t-t-totally hate women and homosexuals t-too!"

>and that we treat them like anyone else born with a congenital situation
Transgenderism isn't treated like other mental disorders are.

>and I hope your anger never goes away.
Looks like I've trigger you. Sorry Xir, forgive my problematic harmful posts.

>>8317895
Nice projecting bud. Defending your buddy and his fallacious "argument" and making a remark about "engaging the opponent" when he played dumb the whole time and would ignore everything said.

>>8317906
>Calling them slim won't cure their anorexia. Try again.
Neither will telling them their fat and letting them live in delusion. Try again.

>Haha, I hope you get fined.
I hope you get arrested by the authoritorian laws passed by SJWs.

>You can't end gender dysphoria easily.
Yeah, you have three decades of transpandering to thank for that.

>Stop cis people from having kids if it bothers you that much.
You'd like that wouldn't you, Xem?

>Being truthful to people based on how they are forcing their delusions on others should be punishable.
Whatever SJW. Hope you get fined one day for telling someone with BIID not to amputate themselves.

>We're treating them
No we aren't.

>and respecting their congenital condition
Sending people into a downspiral of madness isn't respectful.

>If that bothers you, I think you deserve to die for being a danger to society.
And there we have it, folks. Another authoritarian here wanting to censor any wrongthink by wanting people not brainwashed by propaganda to die. Kill yourself, you pathetic slime.
>>
File: Now That's What I Call Edgy.png (220KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
Now That's What I Call Edgy.png
220KB, 373x327px
>>8317874
>>
>>8313905
>ignoring the fact that in your pocket right now is a communication device that allows you to instantly contact anyone on the planet while also allowing you to instantly look up any information (or porn) you could desire
>>
File: concern.jpg (39KB, 430x492px) Image search: [Google]
concern.jpg
39KB, 430x492px
>>8317764
>voting for a literal anti-vaxxer
>>
>>8318058
do you even know what projecting means?
It means to put your emotions onto another person
not whatever you used it as
>>
>>8308582
Too few frontiers left for the unexceptional.

We've gotten a societal auto-immune disorder, with nothing to do we attack ourselves.

Just look at tv, shows featuring mediocre people in a mindless flight from the fact that they'll never accomplish anything exceptional.
>>
>>8317387
>increased life expectancy
Not if you spend all day shitposting on an Aryan fallopian tube worshiping forum.
>>
>>8316955
I'm still willing to co-operate. I'm merely also taking the piss out of you (you know where you are, don't you?). I'm still not being difficult at all. This is far from difficult. Most of all my cards, the cards you need to see to follow up on my part, are on the table. I'm asking for things I think you're capable of giving me. Unless, you're implying you're not. That's more than fine.

>I have already told you what you did wrong
You're right, you told me what you thought I did wrong. But you didn't explain why it was wrong. For example: the sky is red. Don't trust me? Well, I said the sky was red; why don't you believe me?

I mean, I'm more under the impression that you're the one who's shitposting. I don't want to believe you're unironically replying this way- thinking this way. You can't think that this kind of behavior flies in a formal setting, with real life people. It's just... bad.

>YOU ARE DISMISSING
You still haven't explained exactly how the strawman is being constructed here. You're merely doing what I've said you were doing before: yes, you pointed it out. But at this point, you're crying wolf.

He made a strawman! Look, a strawman!

>YOU PRETEND
I don't pretend.
>CRAVE THE FUCKING ATTENTION
And now you're really projecting. I don't crave attention. I don't care who's in this thread. I'm replying to (You), and only you. I'm not seeking an audience in replying to you, but you're not very open or descriptive. You're defensive, reactionary... and clearly, I'm threatening some of your sensibilities when I reply. You went straight into a nose-diveYou're not hiding it.

You're not much of a critical thinker, if this is how you really are. If this is who you are, with no barriers, in the dark. That doesn't mean I don't want to have this conversation, if something can come out of it. You don't have to have a glorified education to speak your mind, and demonstrate it as simply as possible- or even make good arguments, weak or strong. That being said.
>>
>psudeo-intellectual
If you want to talk fallacies, talk ad-hominem. I don't care what you think about the "elite", or the "educated". I don't care that you care I use words or type like this. I don't care that you care that I'm not also using cuss words every other sentence.

I don't have to do these things. I'm sorry if you're used to that, but this is a way better way to have a conversation, a debate, an argument, anything you'd like. I don't have to let emotions cloud and subvert the conversation into literal /trash/.

>>8316955
>No, illiterate child
I'll choose to stand by my statement. Can I ask you a question, though? In a forum of free speech, are all opinions equal, or are all opinions given the right to be heard, their merit notwithstanding?

>Challenge would imply you understood what is said to so you can make an argument
I think I understand what you're saying. I think it's that you don't understand what I'm saying, or you're blowing a couple fuses in your head because of the potential bad habits you have as a normal human being.

>Almost as if being an ass-wipe and playing dumb for half a thread doesn't earn you any good will
I don't think you thought highly of anyone in the thread to begin with, though. Your register in a lot of your posts are incredibly stand-off-ish. It all reads like you hate everything that isn't you or degrees like you.

Which is fine.

But that sounds awfully familiar, and I'm going to beat that drum until you start singing a different tune. Or, not.
>>
who invited this guy
>>
>>8317895
I mean, I'm making the effort to engage here. My goal isn't to admonish anon. I was hoping this would be a conversation between two anons, knowledgeable in their respective topics, having a candid, critical discussion. Without hurt feelings. They don't have to change how they think. They don't have to change how they live. They don't have to accept anything I believe when it comes to politics, government, society, economy, demographics, you name it. Don't even take it to heart, anon. No, I just want them to be more self-aware. I want to believe they're shitposting, because it's painful to watch.

I don't know if they get it yet, but I don't much care for party loyalty- and I'm getting traces of "dirty liberal/dirty moderate" here. Nobody knows if I hold a couple conservative views. What that ultimately means, though, is that at the end of the day, I'd like to still be at least amiable with human beings who are still human beings, regardless of what their core beliefs are. I see no reason why that shouldn't happen, so long as we can actually agree to disagree, or have a worthwhile conversation, one with integrity. If there's something I don't know, if there's a point to be made that hasn't been made yet, and you think you'd like to make it, make it. But, I want something to take away from the conversation, something to be challenged by. Something to think about. Maybe I'd change my mind if I had something to work with.
>>
>>8318058
We don't know each other. And if, when, as I admit that I might be more "moderate" than you'd like, it isn't the reason why "lol both sides r dum every1 is dum but me". That isn't even the case- that's just what you think. Sides don't determine that. Not everyone is dumb. I did not come in here thinking you wouldn't deliver, because you were on one side or the other. Whatever side you're on. I could care less.

I only begin to care when the only thing you care about, is sides (and nothing else). Did someone on that side say something I agree with? I guess I agree with them. Did someone on the same side say something I think is invalid or damning? I guess I think that- I still agree with another member of the same side. Maybe even someone on another side.

And pay attention now, because suddenly, this is about sides. What you've done, is slide the conversation from the original topic I presented you with. But, for the second time.

>>8316971
That's not me.
>>
>>8318245
Fucking this
Porn was so difficult to attain back then my young horny self had to gap to an ad depicting a woman in a bathtub. You kids with your waterproof smartyphones I fucking swear....
>>
>>8317946
>besides the anti-vacc thing, which is weird but minor
Yeah, stopping something that prevent a lot of death and crippling children and adult is considered "minor"
>>
>>8321379
For example a newborn doesn't need a hep b shot.
>>
>>8322102
why
>>
>>8322102
>hep b
Huh? That's life threatening if you aren't vaccinated, and can be transmitted in several different ways. Why the fuck wouldn't we vaccinate people?
>>
Anti-white propaganda and self-hate indoctrination from an early age (from government, education, cartoons, popular media, celebrities, etc).

Fag propaganda and declaring open season on straight white males completely destroying them by attacking the 2 parent family, feminine education system, and offering them an "out" by joining the intersectionality cult and being a LGBT tranny faggot with a victim complex. Attacks on masculine spaces from video games, anime, chans (post 2007 smart phone advent) and all the way up to furry porn in the past few decades. Last true enemy of (((THEM))) was nerd culture which made people like me a target back in 2007 and let retards into my spaces with the advent of easy computing (smart phones, tablets that didn't have IRQ conflicts).

Propaganda in porn shifting attention towards useless holes like oral, anal, and tits instead of vaginal. Complete weaking of the male desire.

Globalization and automation making most labor redundant and thus collapsing wages for the working poor and middle class.

Xenoestrogens in the water supply

Social media

ZIRP economy that is going to collapse living on bubbles and borrowed time
Identity politics.

(Canada) Massive third world immigration and foreign capital influx displacing domestic citizenry to chinese interests. "gentrification" of the port cities and collapse of major industries despite our massive construction bubble we have now. Shitty purchasing power of domestic currency. Most people living with 6 roommates well into their 40's or staying at home where they can't bring women to breed.

(((Feminism))), the great destroyer, making women both physically and emotionally unattractive.

And finally Hardiman died and with it my hope for a better future.

I live for the Day of the Rope.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyDvsl2e3hk
>>
File: burgerpants_on_culture.png (64KB, 1119x505px) Image search: [Google]
burgerpants_on_culture.png
64KB, 1119x505px
Screencapped the one good post in the thread
>>
>>8326008
>Hardiman died

The skunk porn guy?
>>
>>8326055
Yeah... that's where it all went wrong.
>>
>>8326069
I feel you.
>>
>>8326012
Screen capped that part too but yours are better
>>
>>8326012
might want to include a minaturized cap of the OP for context as to what they're replying to
>>
>>8326008
>get a disease
>disease is going to kill you
>replace diseased organ with donor organ
>donor organ kills you instead

Why the FUCK does modern medicine SUCK ASS?

FUCK IT
>>
File: lt.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lt.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>8326789
>You will never give him one of you kidneys
>>
>>8325783
>>8325868
Maybe give it a couple months, newborns typically aren't sharing needles or sucking dicks in alleyways

This leftist dogma is real problem for you guys, you can't even entertain the idea that maybe the bodies reaction to 30 different vaccines right after being born, could possibly have any chance of any sort of negative outcome.

Bill Nye says only a retard thinks there could be any chance of a problem, what are you a retard?

It absolutely couldn't be possible that there is any difference between the vaccine regiment for a child born in 1980, 1990, or 2000 right? And no fucking way that there is any chance of an adverse reaction as we keep adding them on right
>>
>>8320575
>I'm still willing to co-operate.
Every post you've made proves otherwise.
>I'm still not being difficult at all.
Wrong

>You're right, you told me what you thought I did wrong.
No, what I KNOW you did wrong. And you know it too, but you're too busy playing your little autistic charade.

>But you didn't explain why it was wrong
I did. I showed how retarded your strawman and you ignored it like you've ignored everything in this thread, you smarmy fuck.

>I mean, I'm more under the impression that you're the one who's shitposting.
>n-no u!

>You can't think that this kind of behavior flies in a formal setting, with real life people. It's just... bad.
In a real-life setting, we don't have retards like you pretend they don't understand anything being said to them and ignore everything.
>>
>>8320588
>I don't care what you think about the "elite", or the "educated"
You are neither though. And I wasn't talking about them, but people like you who think you're so smart but are complete morons who can't even grasp the simplest posts if they trigger him.

>I don't have to do these things. I'm sorry if you're used to that, but this is a way better way to have a conversation, a debate, an argument, anything you'd like. I don't have to let emotions cloud and subvert the conversation into literal /trash/.
You are so full of yourself. You go around ignoring everything you don't like and then wonder why people don't want to even bother. Because you IGNORE EVERYTHING SAID TO YOU LIKE A DENSE AUTIST.

>In a forum of free speech, are all opinions equal, or are all opinions given the right to be heard, their merit notwithstanding?
Lol, you of all people asking this question when you've spent countless posts being obtuse because the original post offended you.

>I think it's that you don't understand what I'm saying, or you're blowing a couple fuses in your head because of the potential bad habits you have as a normal human being.
Nice projection son.

>It all reads like you hate everything that isn't you or degrees like you.
Sounds like what you've been doing this whole thread by acting like an imbecile unable to understand anything unless it's spelt out for him like a five year old.
>>
>>8326789
>have organ failure
>get donor organ
>take immuno suppressants to reduce the risk of rejection
>maybe your body rejects the organ anyway and you die
>maybe it doesn't and you get to live a little while longer with a dead person's organ
as opposed to what we had before organ donation
>have organ failure
>you just die
My grandmother had a liver transplant and was able to live for another 15 years because of it. Modern medicine leaves a lot to be desired, but don't underestimate the advances we've made and continue to make. I mean hell we just discovered the cure for Hepatitis C last year, that's a HUGE breakthrough.

I always think about how it was justified expanding medicaid here in the USA to cover dialysis with the argument that it would actually make money since it would allow those people to remain in the workforce. Well that didn't quite happen because dialysis really drains your energy and requires you to spend the entire day in a dialysis center 3x a week, but there are over 250,000 people who pay for dialysis with medicaid. Without that all those people would be dead right now, instead they get to spend more time with their loved ones.
>>
>>8320673
>I mean, I'm making the effort to engage here.
No you aren't. Literally everyone else that has replied me actually has the ability to understand things. They don't agree with me but unlike you they are able to comprehend it instead of pretending to be retarded.

>I was hoping this would be a conversation between two anons, knowledgeable in their respective topics, having a candid, critical discussion.
I don't know how you could hope for that when you continue to keep playing dumb like you have the entire time.

>They don't have to accept anything I believe when it comes to politics, government, society, economy, demographics, you name it.
The irony here is rich.

>No, I just want them to be more self-aware.
If only you had any semblance of self-awareness.

>I want to believe they're shitposting, because it's painful to watch.
Right back at ya.

(1/2)
>>
>>8320673
>>8327714
>I don't know if they get it yet, but I don't much care for party loyalty- and I'm getting traces of "dirty liberal/dirty moderate" here.
Maybe people would treat you like an SJW if your response to facts about how tranny-pushing is becoming worse was denial and pretending you don't understand a word that is being said.

>Nobody knows if I hold a couple conservative views.
>hurr hurr if you don't shill trannies you're a conservative

>I see no reason why that shouldn't happen, so long as we can actually agree to disagree, or have a worthwhile conversation, one with integrity.
Well first you'd have to start having integrity so that can even happen.

>If there's something I don't know, if there's a point to be made that hasn't been made yet, and you think you'd like to make it, make it.
Doesn't matter what I say. No matter how many times I reword or simplify you still act dumb and pretend you don't understand. There's no conversation to be had with a brick wall.

>But, I want something to take away from the conversation, something to be challenged by. Something to think about.
If that was true then you wouldn't be still playing this stupid game of yours.

>Maybe I'd change my mind if I had something to work with.
You mean never, because you just ignore everything said if it doesn't side with you.
(2/2)
>>
>>8326853
>you can't even entertain the idea that maybe the bodies reaction to 30 different vaccines right after being born, could possibly have any chance of any sort of negative outcome
is there any evidence to support this claim?
>>
File: burgerpants_deep_thoughts_prev.png (207KB, 1010x1010px) Image search: [Google]
burgerpants_deep_thoughts_prev.png
207KB, 1010x1010px
>>8326659
I tried a more extensive one earlier but it seemed to be trying too hard
>>
>>8320690
>I only begin to care when the only thing you care about, is sides (and nothing else).
If you didn't act so dense because someone disagreed with you then there'd be no need to. But you're obviously acting obtuse on purpose since the original post offended you.

>I did not come in here thinking you wouldn't deliver, because you were on one side or the other.
Instead, you chose to not deliver yourself.

>What you've done, is slide the conversation from the original topic I presented you with.
No, that's what you did yesterday by pretending you didn't understand what I said and proceeded to deny using logical fallacies, you ingenuine egotist.

>That's not me.
I was correcting a mistake in my post. Thanks proving me right about you're illiteracy though.

>>8320642
No-one, autist attention-seekers like him invite themselves.
>>
The internet has become Voltaire's quote engrained, "those who pretend to be idiots to get their laughs will eventually be flooded by actual idiots whom believe are in good company"

twitter and facebook are for and no better reason wedge issues and shitposting on such an epic level that it induces a hypnotism thats deludes all users into actually believing their cause, with no way to tell fact from reality, the world blurs and the SJW shitposting army commenced.

Twitter and facebook need to die, its become this disgusting tumor that corporations use to weave their agenda. So tired of people not thinking for themselves. I don't fucking care your looking at a menu in a Mcdonalds or taking a shit. Fuck off
>>
File: 1489918900861.png (345KB, 821x559px) Image search: [Google]
1489918900861.png
345KB, 821x559px
>>8311956
Why people voted for Trump, the post.
>>
File: hillshrug.jpg (10KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
hillshrug.jpg
10KB, 300x200px
>>8328244
i don't think people needed a reason to vote for trump

it was just slamming the self destruct button
>>
>>8327672
I would agree but Hardiman's donor organ gave him only 6 more months of life before it killed him.
>>
>>8328092
seems fine to me desu post it for karma
>>
>>8328514
without a donor he would have died anyway, idk anything about the specifics of this case but most people who are waiting for a donor organ have terrible quality of life and are so debilitated they can barely do anything
>>
>>8327752
You could just go through and check the inserts in all of the vaccines

https://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/UCM110114.pdf

Funny how it's up to me to prove that it could even be possible to have any sort of adverse reaction
>>
>>8328244
I'm about 80% sure that was a troll. He was replying to people who weren't even pro-trump.

It's real easy to trigger people on 4chan by pretending to be an unreasonably lefty
>>
File: laslkalsjkgl.png (27KB, 477x387px) Image search: [Google]
laslkalsjkgl.png
27KB, 477x387px
>>8331228
The adverse reaction would need to be long lasting and worse than the risk of death

Also, those warning labels list every single problem that ever was observed during a trial, regardless of whether there's any evidence it was caused by the vacciene. Same reason drugs have a list of side effects as long as your arm. If those side effects were normal, nobody'd ever take them.

Might as well ban children's cough syrup because https://www.drugs.com/sfx/cough-syrup-dm-side-effects.html
>>
>>8313565
>cool, enlightened people ruin discussions for fun
What, to get a reaction out of someone? Sounds like dumb middle-school bully tier to me.
>>
>>8331426
and buying too much cough syrup puts you on a watch list, taking too much can kill you, and that people don't give it to newborns

But yeah it's literally impossible that anybody could have any adverse reaction to a vaccine and newborns were probably dying by the millions of hepatitis before the science God handed down the vaccine

Just like I said your dogma is so ingrained you can't even fathom that any aspect of beliefs could be flawed in anyway
>>
>>8331625
>Sounds like dumb middle-school bully tier to me.
You mean EPIC LOLZ.

Look at those losers trying to have a polite discussion. What a bunch of faggots. I bet we can get them super mad if we try hard enough.
>>
>>8331668
>But yeah it's literally impossible that anybody could have any adverse reaction
That ain't what I said.
>>
File: 1328844399911.jpg (45KB, 713x342px) Image search: [Google]
1328844399911.jpg
45KB, 713x342px
>>8331668
>An estimated two billion people worldwide have been infected with hepatitis B virus and more than 360 million have chronic (long-term) liver infections. About 620 000 people die every year as a result of hepatitis B virus infection.
http://www.who.int/immunization/topics/hepatitis/en/

Nah no big deal. We'd better ban the vaccine because there might be any side effects whatsoever.

Next up: Seatbelts are uncomfortable. I bet they have side effects. Ban them.
>>
>>8331831
Seatbelts cause autism, obviously. :^)
>>
File: photo(2).png (104KB, 573x606px) Image search: [Google]
photo(2).png
104KB, 573x606px
>>8318295
Not him, but Trump isn't any better on that particular front
>>
>>8331831
You got me, that is extremely relevant to Americans getting the shot immediately after birth. I can't believe anybody ever survived the hospital without getting it.

It also proves their could not be any possibility of a downside. Their could not be any possibility of better standard procedure. Praise Science! Forgive me Neil Tyson for my sins.

And the seatbelt laws can suck my fucking dick

>>8331726
fucking anti vaccer
>>
>>8333617
>You got me, that is extremely relevant to Americans getting the shot immediately after birth. I can't believe anybody ever survived the hospital without getting it.
Nigger, once you get it you can't vaccinate and it's with you for life. The only way to protect somebody is to guarantee they get the shot before they're exposed to the disease, as early as possible.
>>
File: WWII ideologies.jpg (134KB, 732x772px) Image search: [Google]
WWII ideologies.jpg
134KB, 732x772px
>>8308582
General societal decline
This is what happens when societies go down, everything falls apart, entertainment, industry, agriculture, education, music, culture, all aspects
/pol/ is right about everything
especially 8 chan pol
>>
>>8333746
I dunno if you're a troll, but it bugs me that people actually believe this.

Like, France was famously nationalistic for hundreds of years and Hitler invaded them. Poland was basically fascist and Hitler buddied up with the USSR to partition them. All allegedly in the name of saving Nationalism from da ebil juice.

He was a good by he didn't do nothing
>>
>>8311956
I've got a nice helicopter tour for you to go on that should help you calm down, Antifa scumbag.
>>
And as if I wasn't already right before, I just stumbled upon this: https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/27/health/who-transgender-medical-disorder.html?_r=0

Do you people ever get tired of being wrong.
>>
>>8334041
Does an hour go by where you don't grit your teeth that we don't gas the trannys?
>>
>>8334107
>that we don't gas the trannys?
Nice strawman, buddy. They don't need to be killed, they need to be treated.
>>
>>8333720
The vaccine actually still works after exposure. But who needs even a single fact when they already hold the correct opinion and have faith backing it up?

how are parents supposed to keep newborns that can't even crawl or roll, out of random body fluids? And it would be such a pain in the ass to have to go-to the hospital afterwards, or to get the vaccine at say, six months.

It's great to see how vigorously people will argue over things that they can't even be bothered to google. I guess that's how it goes when you know in your heart that vaccines and all vaccine procedures are perfect and beyond reproach. Their is certainly no indoctrination on the subject
>>
>>8334203
How should they be treated?
>>
>>8334680
Different guy, but I would say therapy and lifting, would have a better outcome than normalizing insanity and cutting off dicks

Betcha the suicide rates would improve
>>
>>8334680
Well if we stop pushing the narrative that it isn't a disorder, doctors and scientists will be able to resume researching the disorder and find a way to treat it's symptoms. Probably not a permanent cure anytime soon, but at least some sort of medication that makes the brain not think it's the opposite sex, similar to how there's medication for schizophrenia.
>>
Can we just throw the Trumpettes into the fire with the SJWs? I'm sick of this double-sided coin shit.
>>
>>8334775
With pleasure.
>>
>>8334617
>how are parents supposed to keep newborns that can't even crawl or roll, out of random body fluids?

"The vaccine has an excellent record of safety and effectiveness. Since 1982, over 1 billion doses of hepatitis B vaccine have been used worldwide. In many countries where between 8–15% of children used to become chronically infected with the hepatitis B virus, vaccination has reduced the rate of chronic infection to less than 1% among immunized children."

>Their is certainly no indoctrination on the subject
Do you even know what that word means?

It's demonstrably saving lives, so we should probably keep doing it. It's pretty simple and straightforward reasoning, rather than the lizard jews filling my brain with pro-vaccine mind control powder in my breakfast cereal
>>
>>8334780
>indoctrination
You did the research, asked some questions, and made up your mind based on the facts. Clearly your opinion was not formed by popular culture and media telling you that anybody who questions any of this in the slightest is a retarded asshole.

So you completely ignored my point, which is fine, and you have come to the conclusion that I am against this vaccine, which I'm not. I'll just assume that I have somehow been unclear and try to make my case as simply as I can:

1. This medication, like almost everything in life, has the potentiality of negative side effects. In my opinion, and the opinion of the fda, these can possibly be severe although it is rare.

That seems entirely reasonable, and factual to me. Does it seem reasonable to you or can you explain why it is absurd?

2. It is my opinion that, in general, what medical treatments people receive and when they receive them should be decided on a case by case basis.

I can see how this can be used for a million different gotchas and what if's, but a reasonable person not playing ridiculous games with semantics, should be able to understand my basic premise.

Are those 2 points an unreasonable, tin foil stance?
>>
>>8334731
They already get therapy, though.
and the therapists say HRT is the best solution
whoops
>>
File: pence.jpg (31KB, 605x328px) Image search: [Google]
pence.jpg
31KB, 605x328px
>>8335022
ha thats not what the suicide rate says
uhoh spaghettio
>>
>>8335022
>and the therapists pressured by the threats of PC police and outrage culture say HRT is the best solution
Also therapists like milking money out of their clients. Trannies are a jackpot for them.
>>
>>8335022
Not him (I'm >>8326008 and not a supporter of the trans delusion)
, been lurking for hours.
But medical doctors are very much a political group just like any other speciality and it was only after MUCH shaming, lobbying, and social badgering that they changed their treatment protocols.

Look at John Hopkins stance on reversing their refusal to administer SRS despite pioneering the actual surgery with the best interests of helping these people. They figured out it didn't work (massively negative outcomes) and stopped offering it for 4 decades. It was only reoffered after political change internally and activist badgering.

https://thinkprogress.org/johns-hopkins-transgender-surgery-5c9c428184c1

Hormones are no different. Doctors know of the massive medical risks and would not offer such quack treatments. Cancer, mood swings, disease, undue cost to the patients (hundreds of thousands of dollars over their life time), constant need for medical monitoring, and in the end catering to their delusions.

HRT and SRS are only offered for a singe reason: political "activism" and lawsuits from a shitty legal system made it easier to help remove them from the gene pool.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to logically analyze transgendered beliefs from chromosomes, biological differences, cocomittant mental illness, HIV rates (28%!), self destructive behaviors, etc to see that it is nothing more than a mental illness to be treated with anti-psychotics, therapy, and Primum non nocere.
>>
>>8335035
yeah it's not like the suicide rate has to do with discrimination or anything
Oh wait it does
https://thinkprogress.org/no-high-suicide-rates-do-not-demonstrate-that-transgender-people-are-mentally-ill-5074c09a5827#.j14vxmtu2
>>
>>8335066
This so much. It's not about new discoveries, it's about how this outrage culture is getting more vocal and try to make people lose their jobs for offending them if actual scientific evidence proves to be problematic to them. And we see it all the time; Gender Identity Disorder is being removed from the DSM, propaganda terms like "Cisgender" and "assigned at birth" are being pushed, and there was all that shilling of Caitlyn Jenner like he's some sort of brave hero when he's a self-absorbed vapid man (like the rest of his family). who got away with killing someone with his car.

And it's not just trans stuff either. Scientists who even dare suggest that there are any biological differences between races will get disbarred by the scientific community. These people who run claiming nonsense like "Transfolk aren't mentally-ill because these Current Year studies say so" are just willfully ignorant to how politicised science has become. Science is meant to be scrutinized, otherwise no progress can be made.
>>
>>8335145
>thinking a site that has the name "thinkprogress" isn't biased in anyway
And nah, they're obviously mentally ill. Even ignoring the whole "I think I'm the opposite sex" thing, transgenders are more likely to commit suicide than war veterans with PTSD. Really speaks volumes about how unstable they truly are.
>>
File: Zack Ford.png (20KB, 317x226px) Image search: [Google]
Zack Ford.png
20KB, 317x226px
>>8335145
>author calls himself a social justice warrior and proud of it
Wew
>>
>>8335180
>dismissing things based off bias
>saying arguments that were addressed in the article
>no proof for those arguments except feelings
>>8335197
>Ad hominem
>no arguments
Ok
>>
>>8335256
Not him (again) but...
Look at anorexia and bulimia. The same warped sense of self is present there. I don't hate anorexics. It would be like their doctors encouraging them to get cosmetic surgery to remove bones and calling it "treatment". That isn't treatment. It's cognitive dissonance and engaging in sickness.

I acquired vegatiative depression and agoraphobia w/ panic at age 6, dropped out of high school at 13, and sat in my room for 16 years as a complete hermit. My doctor wouldn't write me off and put me on welfare because he knew he would be facilitating my mental illness, he cared. With his advice I lost 100lbs, started leaving the house, and with exercise I changed for the better. I'm still an unemployed shut in, I'm not cured, but he didn't engage in my mental illness and I am better off for it by any metric. They keep trying to find better solutions to my problems and they have come a long way since the 80's. I wanted sclerotherapy to remove large painful varicose veins on my dick but my urologist told me to NOT do it because there was a large chance it could make the problem worse, it was best to do nothing.

I don't want a special interest group for depression telling my doctor to fall in line and tell me what I WANT to hear instead of NEED to hear. There are many diseases without cures (or inefficient ones), the best thing to do is let the actual smart people find the solutions instead of creating them yourself or strong arming them, the only thing this does is stall the finding of a true cure. This happens with MS and the Zamboni shit by the way, it's not a trans only issue. Tons of activism in cancer for quack.

Disease is something to be acknowledged and eradicated by mankind to progress. SRS, HRT, activist encroachment, and mental illness enabling isn't a cure. It is just as much of a disease as the problem it's trying to solve.
>>
why should a tranny get hormones?

I've been told many times over that there is nothing biologically different between men and women and the only thing that makes someone a women is saying so
>>
>>8335256
You mean what trans-pushing is entirely based on?

>what do you mean an self-confessed SJW wouldn't be biased in anyway. M-muh ad hominem!

>>8335300
You can't really reason with these people, anon; they're way too far up the social justice ladder. I appreciate that you were willing to make the effort to make this post and the one above though, as you're really good at explaining the point clear and concise. Like you said about anorexics, I don't hate transgenders; I hate the people who deny it's a mental disorder and support its enabling. One of my friends turned trans a year or two ago and now he's a massive social justice warrior who says the most cringeworthy things, and I can't help he might have been spared this fate had we spent the last three decades encouraging research into treatment and not these pandering malpratice "solutions" that don't help anybody. I'm sorry to hear about your agoraphobia and how it's ruined a portion of your life, but it's indeed good that your improving and have a doctor who wants to help you. Imagine what state you would be in if your disorder (or anyone elses') was treated the way transgenderism is.

You really hit the nail on the head here with the last two paragraphs. Saved these two posts of yours for future use. Wish you the best of luck in the future.

>>8335468
It's funny how SJW-logic can fall apart with little prodding. Like how these people who complain about stereotypes are the same people who try to boil down being a woman into just someone who wears a dress and dies their hair. Everything they say is contradictory.
>>
>>8335535
>You mean what trans-pushing is entirely based on?
so you're saying you are just as bad as the SJWs at arguments?

>what do you mean an self-confessed SJW wouldn't be biased in anyway. M-muh ad hominem!
Yes, ad hominem is dismissing a person's argument based on what they are.
>>
>>8311956
stay triggered lol
>>
When did people start caring more about a lunatic fringe of authoritarian socially leftists than the already actually repressive, destructive, religious right that comprises a large chunk of the Republican party? There's actually a struggle against their insane ideals because they've been legislated in the past.
>>
>>8335722
>lunatic fringe
It dominates K-12, academia, government, pop culture, and employment in my country. Visibly, every day. I'm not American.
>>
>>8335736
How?
>>
>>8335808
I'm Canadian.

We are taught to hate white skin from birth through propaganda noble savage theory and cultural relativism in school. Intersectionality is taughtalong with many Marxist brainwashing ideas including transgenderism and multiculturalism.

My PM is a vocal feminist spending inordinate amounts of our money on foreign virtue signaling
- $785 million to fight AIDS, TB, and malaria in the Third world
- $650 million to women's health outside or borders to spite out largest trading partner at 77.9% of exports, the USA (especially when Trump is going to renegotiate NAFTA)
- $5.8Bn yearly to third world shit holes in the form of other foreign aid, not even including other non-budgeted funds which will be in the billions

He just tabled the first federal budget in Canadian history to include a section on how many of its measures impact men and women in different ways, with a promise to do a deeper gender-based analysis for the 2018 budget (Hint: It's a gynocratic). Gender quotas for his cabinet as well as in the private sector.

The ivory tower here gave you Warren Farrel, Peterson, Milo, etc malcontents. Gender quotas and affirmative action are fine as long as it isn't white men. Government policy forms in this echo chamber.

We have open borders idiots flooding our country with cheap labor in the form of immigrants, refugees, and TFW's. We have some of the highest immigration rates of the world and the host culture (whites) will be a minority by 2032. There are intentional policies to saturate the labor pool to lower wages . Any attempts at restricting foreign capital from places like China gets you shut down for being "racist" despite them blowing massive bubbles in our port cities where the jobs are displacing locals.

We have no free speech and "hate speech" is applied to white people only. There are plenty of "Islamophobia" and LBGT laws on the books and yet it's open season on white males

I'm out of room, I could go on for ever about this
>>
>>8335609
>so you're saying you are just as bad as the SJWs at arguments?
>n-no you!
Well done. Very mature and intelligent.

>Yes, ad hominem is dismissing a person's argument based on what they are.
Thanks for proving you know nothing about SJWs. Oh wait, given the way you have argued in these last few posts you probably are one.

They don't care about facts, they argue purely with their dogma. Any facts that trigger them they will ignore, no matter how much evidence supports it. Fuck you for even defending one.

>>8335722
>When did people start caring more about a lunatic fringe of authoritarian socially leftists
When they started becoming more louder and authoritorian. Not sure if you noticed but SJWs are infecting our schools, our governments (look at Canada's PM and Angela Merkel) and our entertainment. I hate conservatards but I also hate SJWs.
>>
>>8335996
*gynocentric
>>
>>8335996
I'm a White man and this sounds pretty awesome once you apply the 75-90% reduction of severity on everything you just said, since right-wing White guys like you are extremely coddled and whiny.

Almost all White male complaints is not about being treated worse than anyone, but about not being treated better than everyone.

"I didn't get an easy industrial career, wife and house served on a platter so I am left behind, marginalized and get to vote for nazis as revenge on society."
>>
>>8318057
Hah all of that will be raped out of existent by Trump and Perry, because your proud ass thought it had any moral high ground over Clinton.
>>
>>8336201
Or people like you could continue to spout platitudes and shaming labels while turning your brain off. If you think it's a great idea than I'd love to see how you plan on paying off my nations deficits in this low interest rate economy (that won't last forever).

Our own government reports projected deficits of $25 billion in 2025-26, $36.4 billion in 2030-31, $38.8 billion in 2035-26, $33.9 billion in 2040-41, $21.6 billion in 2045-46 and $2.2 billion in 2050-51.

That's deficit not debt (which is expected to double by 2050). The only new revenue streams they are looking at are pot legalization. I know it's hard with your shitty self hatred you were taught but try to look at numbers, statistics, and facts before you open your mouth.

The end for my nation will be balkinzation which is in the globalist best interests as no strong federal welfare state will be there to protect the second largest landmass in the world. There's a name for people like you. Useful idiots.
>>
>>8335996
Responding is tricky since it seems like the prevailing attitudes there have caused a fair amount of unwarranted backlash in your post, but at the same time there's plenty legitimate there as well.

In my education, we did learn about the terrible historical actions that happened to be perpetrated by the majority in the past couple centuries, but it was never that white people were bad, just that back then, a lot of them were horribly racist, as were most races back then. It sounds like a misinterpretation of history class.
I'm not at all sure what Marxism has to do with the transgendered or multiculturalism. Transgenderism has neurological roots, and anyone going through something like that needs support. The distinct lack of it even in recent years would explain the persecution complex afflicting the noisy subculture that's formed. Many of them really are persecuted, and they've started to assume people are attacking them.

Why is feminism bad? There's obviously extremists who have gone far beyond advocating equal rights, but it wasn't even 30 years ago that women were openly discriminated against in the workplace.
Gender quotas make no sense. Equal opportunity doesn't necessitate heavy handed policy.
Foreign aid is tricky. I haven't thought much about policy regarding it in the past, so I'll pass on commenting.
(whites) isn't a culture. It's a skin color.
Why is immigration bad? Why is protectionism good?
Regulating labor laws to artificially inflate low wage doesn't make much sense.

Meanwhile, in my country, many states still actively fight against teaching evolution in public schools. Wild ignorance in general is seen as differing opinion rather than objectively wrong, legitimizing it. Fundamentalist Christians preaching about Jesus's love turn around and come up with innovative new ways to attack homosexuals, and anyone else they see a threat to their brainwashed world view. The south is a plague on society in general.
>>
I left for a good while, completely forgot about this thread, then remembered it while eating breakfast, and came back to see what happened.

>>8327347
In a real life setting, there are a lot of people who behave like you do, and a lot of people who behave like I do. They aren't of equal amounts, but they exist.

>>8327513
You kept calling me a "psuedo-intellectual", a "smarmy fuck", "autistic". If I didn't know any better, you're out to make me the other. You're out to make me a "they".

I read your replies, anon. You're incredibly implicit.
>You are so full of yourself
There's a difference between hubris and confidence. Am I not allowed to have integrity, and stand by what I post? I'm just supposed to fold? Do you frequently have arguments like that? That's not great.

>You go around ignoring everything you don't like
>you've spent countless posts being obtuse because the original post offended you
(You)
>because the original post offended you
This is projecting.

>Sounds like what you've been doing this whole thread
No, I don't remember doing that. I mean, all of my replies are here. You can show me, of course, when I did this, but I doubt you'll show how I did this.
>>
>>8327714
I thought it over this morning, and I'm left to assume that you're on a mission to shitpost. I was earnest in actually trying to cut through the nonsense and just converse (but hold you to a non-shitpost standard), but...

That's not going to happen, I think that's clear now.

> They don't agree with me but unlike you they are able to comprehend it
Who?

>you continue to keep playing dumb
I continue to ask you to demonstrate that you can back up everything you said, and explain it instead of relying on me to explain it for you.

>an SJW if your response to facts about how tranny-pushing is becoming worse was denial and pretending you don't understand a word that is being said
Please type that again.

>>8327741
>have to start having integrity
I don't think you've been paying attention to the reply chain, anon. The only thing I've folded on, as of this moment, is taking you at your words.

>Doesn't matter what I say
You're right. IT doesn't matter how many times you reword or simplify, because you don't seem to want to, nor do you seem to understand how to, clarify things. You don't just simplify it, you don't just change the words and leave the structure of what you've said unchanged, you don't leave everything in the exact same place. That's like painting a turd solid gold. There's still a turd on the inside.

You break it down. Move it around, parse it out. Make it clear, not just simple.

This is a point.

This point says this.

This is said because of that.

That is because of this.

This supports my point.

If you've been doing nothing but simplifying your points all this time, then it's no wonder you're not communicating those points properly.

Break it down into small pieces. Then you can change all the words you want.

>because you just ignore everything said
I'll say it. I ignore everything said if what is being said is tantamount to nothing worth noting.
>>
>>8328144
>you chose to not deliver yourself
I need Jesus.

>logical fallacies, you ingenuine egotist
Inferiority complex. Stop riding my lap about "ego".

Because I can type another way. I can put across my points in another fashion. But it wouldn't matter. You're so bent over identity. Hey anon, oxygen is good for you. I believe oxygen is good. I breathe oxygen all day. I can't get enough of the stuff.

I think you should also like oxygen. I, the ingenuine egotist, breathe it every day.

>>8335535
>It's funny how SJW-logic can fall apart with little prodding
It is.

>>8336007
>They don't care about facts, they argue purely with their dogma
In this thread, I have proven this by example of others.
>>
>>8336349
Deficit refers to the increase of national debt, and the existence of national debt doesn't mean things aren't paid for. The existence of it isn't inherently bad, far from it. Soundbites about National debt and deficit sound scary, so politicians talk about it to garner either good will for themselves, (I reduced the National Debt guys!), or fear of the opponent's economic policy, (they're driving up our Nation's Debt!), without burdening the voter with complex things like facts.
>>
>>8336443
>Transgenderism has neurological roots, and anyone going through something like that needs support.
All mental disorders have neurological roots, but we actually treat others instead of pandering to them and pushing delusions as normal.

>the distinct lack of it even in recent years would explain the persecution complex afflicting the noisy subculture that's formed.
Nah, they've been increasingly pandered to ever since they were shoehorned into gay rights movements since the '90s. They have the privilege of having their disorder normalized (The World Health Oraganisation is removing it from the DSM), and now we have laws that will fine people for "misgendering" trying to be passed and a man being court-ordered to give his daughter hormone-blockers.

>and they've started to assume people are attacking them.
That's part of their emotional instability from their disorder.
>>
>>8336652
Transgendered are far from normalised, and is it delusional to feel like the opposite gender when your brain actually behaves as if it belongs to a member of the opposite gender? That's like saying it's delusional to feel heat when eating spicy food. No actual damage is being done, but your nervous system is responding as if there is.
>>
I just wanted to say I hope all of you anons have a nice day
>>
>>8336781
Even though many of us are arguing and feeling very mad about each other, I agree. Thanks anon. We only fight because we all want to have nice days.
>>
>>8336699
>Transgendered are far from normalised
- that their mental disorder is being removed from the DSM: https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/27/health/who-transgender-medical-disorder.html?_r=0
- that their delusions are pandered to instead of treated
- that "Cisgender" is being treated as a legit term
- that a man in drag can get a Woman of the Year award
- that HRT and Reassignment surgery are being pushed and aren't considered malpractice

>and is it delusional to feel like the opposite gender when your brain actually behaves as if it belongs to a member of the opposite gender?
Opposite sex, and yes, it is a delusion.

>That's like saying it's delusional to feel heat when eating spicy food.
No, because that's what spicy food is like. A delusion would be to say the spicy food you eat identifies as not-spicy and thus should not be treated as spicy otherwise you're an ignorant bigot.
>>
>>8336797
I won't bother arguing. You seem convinced by your preconceived ideas, and attempting to reason would most likely further ingrain them. I'm sure you'll just interpret this as another victory for your mental war against transsexuals.
>>
>>8336797
>No
>because that's what spicy food is like
>because that's what spicy food
>is like
>is like

>is like

>is
>like

>That's like
>like
>saying it's delusional to feel
>feel
>like
>feel
>feel heat
>feel heat when eating spicy food
>feel heat
>when
>spicy food
>like

>like
>feel

>that's what spicy food is
>like

>A delusion would be
>to say the spicy food you eat identifies as not-spicy
>should not be treated as spicy
>delusion would be

>is it delusional
>to feel

>to feel
>like

>is it delusional to feel like the opposite gender
>when your brain
>your brain
>actually behaves as if it belongs to a member of the opposite gender
>actually behaves
>to feel
>heat
>to feel
>as if it belongs to a member of the opposite gender
>actually behaves

>to feel heat when eating spicy food
>>
>>8336833
>I won't bother arguing
Of course you won't. You trans-apologists never do, because you all know you're wrong. Hope that virtue-signalling of yours was worth it.

>You seem convinced by your preconceived ideas
Lol. the irony.
>>
>>8317861
>I don't care if they killed some gay in the Middle East.

Heard it here folks, gays only matter in coddled, spoiled first world communities. Bet you think transsexuals getting fucking stomped to death on Africa and Brazil doesn't matter too.

How can you have such a double think, such a cognitive dissonance that you think garbage like this?

>Except people like you constantly show you're a bigger danger to women and gay people here in the West than Muslims.

where the fuck is your conscience? where the fuck is your common sense? are you really that cruel to think some people who have it extremely good in comparison and only risk getting lightly bullied here is much worse than the threat of death, systematic oppression and terror world wide towards LGBT people? are you a racist? are they just too subhuman and non-white to count for you?
>>
File: Homer What.jpg (24KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
Homer What.jpg
24KB, 500x384px
>>8336876
What even is this autism?
>>
>>8336892
>>8336797
>>
>>8336540
>there are a lot of people who behave like you do
Nah, because most people aren't subjected to you're narcissistic personality disorder and complete brick-wall behaviour.

>You kept calling me a "psuedo-intellectual", a "smarmy fuck", "autistic".
Everything you have said in this thread proves it, from the way you think you're so clever to how you are unable to comprehend posts unless they are converted into some autistic list of bullet points for you..

>There's a difference between hubris and confidence
Yeah, and you're full of yourself.

>Am I not allowed to have integrity
You're yet to display you have any. The fact that you've still played dumb this whole time proves you don't have any.

>Do you frequently have arguments like that?
I never frequently encounter retards like you, so no.

>No, I don't remember doing that.
Of course you don't, you spent the whole thread denying and YOU ARE STILL DOING IT NOW.

>You can show me, of course, when I did this, but I doubt you'll show how I did this.
I already did >>8316024, and you ignored it. As always, you ingenuine fuck.

>>8336559
>I thought it over this morning, and I'm left to assume that you're on a mission to shitpost.
Nice projecting. Still smarmy and self-unaware as always.

>I was earnest in actually trying to cut through the nonsense and just converse (but hold you to a non-shitpost standard), but...
You are a fucking liar, so full of shit. Spend every post being a dense obtuse smart-ass and then pretend you were willing to have any sort of conversation at all.

>That's not going to happen, I think that's clear now.
Yeah, maybe if you didn't play dumb from the start it wouldn't have.

>Who?
You are very simple if you can't scroll up a thread and see posts that got replies from people besides you.

>I continue to ask you to demonstrate that you can back up everything you said,
I have, and you played dumb about it as always.

>Please type that again.
No. Anything I type at you is a waste of time.
>>
>>8333746

>nationalism really just means the sovereignty of an ethnic people

no

A nation is not an ethnic, an ethnic is not a people, a nation is a people with a common identity that could very well be several ethnicities, bound to a territory, with a central cultural nexus, a functioning state(which includes the people and the government) and a chronological continuity.

Remember, national socialists are still socialist statists who want to control and opress you just like the commies do. They're the same garbage.
>>
>>8336910
>being obtuse on purpose
You're that same autist that's shitting up this thread, aren't you?
>>
>>8336559
>The only thing I've folded on, as of this moment, is taking you at your words.
You folded at your very first reply, you disgeniune cretin.

>You're right.
Thank you for being truthful for once.
>IT doesn't matter how many times you reword or simplify
Right.
>because you don't seem to want to, nor do you seem to understand how to, clarify things.
I do. You, on the otherhand, are either playing dumb or are just flat-out retarded to comprehend anything rammed into your thick skull.

>Break it down into small pieces. Then you can change all the words you want.
No. Nothing is hard to understand here besides your utterly obnoxious behaviour, you dense fuck.

>>8336574
>I need Jesus.
You need therapy and a psychologist.

>Inferiority complex.
Nice Projecting.
>Stop riding my lap about "ego".
>Because I can type another way. I can put across my points in another fashion. But it wouldn't matter. You're so bent over identity. Hey anon, oxygen is good for you. I believe oxygen is good. I breathe oxygen all day. I can't get enough of the stuff.
>I think you should also like oxygen. I, the ingenuine egotist, breathe it every day.
Welp, thanks for proving once again how you think you're so witty and clever.

>In this thread, I have proven this by example of others.
You've proven it with your own posts. Now get the fuck out until you develop the mental capacity to be able to comprehend things better than a five year old can.
>>
>>8336201
>Almost all White male complaints is not about being treated worse than anyone, but about not being treated better than everyone.

he literally just told you white males are getting fucking shafted in representation and defense, if not outright active discrimination

i'm not even "white" by neonazi standards but i know i don't want the world in the hands of arabs and niggers in the future.
>>
>>8336974
>>8337018
>>8337095

I wanted to explain completely, how, admittedly, taking someone's talking points, ripping them apart, and regurgitating them back at someone is bad way to argue. I was waiting for a good moment to do so.

Primarily because the person who you do this to will feel personally attacked, get upset, and shut down and stop thinking. They will lose sight of whatever was being argued, default to emotion, believe themselves inferior, and, if that person cannot be better than another (you) on their own merit, they will attempt to tear down another person or group to maintain their "superior position". It bellies risk aversion, loss aversion, and enables subjective validation. Even if if is the case that, sometimes, pointing out the glaring flaws and missteps in someone's actions, lines of thought, statements, what have you, can only be done by actively taking a magnifying glass to whatever it is that's being scrutinized. To walk through it, to take a scalpel to it. Even if it is the case that someone can learn better, or more readily accept, things that are wrong, if they are allowed to come up with the conclusion on their own. To see it with their own eyes, use their own brain. Even if it is legitimate.

It's a reaction, at it's core. Just about everyone has done it once in their life. Many people still do it.

Really, this is what makes interacting with some people very, very hard. Some people don't know how to take that exact kind of criticism- hence the notion that this way of arguing, this "just re-read what you said"/"let me show you what I read", is bad and often doesn't go anywhere. It only works when the other party isn't balling their fists. So, clearly, that was something I should not have assumed. But I did. It resulted in this. I think it's also clear that some people don't posses the clarity to attack the points- not the person. There's so much more to it. I don't think typing any more on it would do much.
>>
>>8336974
>>8337018
>>8337095

Anon. You're clearly upset. You are legitimately upset. No one turns around and drops 6 whole sentences that rely on emotional judgement without being emotional enough to let it show. It's painfully clear, and it is also painfully clear that each time I even utter the word "(You)", you're going to get more upset, because you're in a miasma of hurt feelings and wholly convinced that I have attacked your personal beliefs.

So from here on out, I can't take you seriously. And, if I take you seriously, because of how I began this interaction, in your head, I'm the big bad. You've said as much.

I can even type that another way to prove that this isn't all "ego":

You can't take me seriously. You are too caught up with yourself. You're too hot. You're too raw. You hating me makes you undervalue anything I type.

And here's a shorter version of that.

Everything I type is wrong; I'm a big fat dumb meanie.
>>
>>8337219
>>8337224
And if you breeze through these two posts and try to paint a picture, you'll see that I'm still sticking with my point from the very beginning of all this.

>>8312391
Even after all that. You can tell me that I folded...
>>
>>8337219
That's why I abandoned ship early here: >>8336880

I couldn't come up with a way of communicating I thought they would be receptive to
>>
File: Retard.jpg (49KB, 479x348px) Image search: [Google]
Retard.jpg
49KB, 479x348px
Nothing is changing. The world is not 'worse' in any way. It's all you. You are becoming older and less idealistic, more set in your ways and have faced more challenges instead of being sheltered under your parents.

Every 'generation' seems shitty to the last one, who uses the same bullshit talking points. Oh man THIS generation is so lazy, oh man THIS generation is so dumb. It's because they're kids and younger then you, you jackass, so obviously they wouldn't be as smart or mature as the generation before them.

It astounds me how little self awareness you people have. You do realize there are ancient Sumerian tablets which say "this generation (of children) will never build empires like we did" and shit.

The problems in society today are really just the same problems from a different perspective. In the 90s when Christian soccer moms were trying to get violent video games censored, you hated them. Now SJWs do it because they're 'sexist', and you hate them too. But for some reason you think there is any difference, or that society is 'degenerating' somehow.

TL;DR Your perception is what is making things look like shit and it's been happening since the dawn of time. You aren't special or mature for 'noticing' it, you just have no self awareness for not noticing the cycle. KYS
>>
>>8337763

spoken like someone who hasn't had trouble finding a job
>>
>>8308582
I blame the internet.
>>
>>8338641
Bruh that's like our crowning achievement that's redefined the human race.
>>
File: JqPzcth.jpg (306KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
JqPzcth.jpg
306KB, 1564x1564px
>>8339093
uhh pretty sure you're thinking of pizza, bud
>>
>>8339235
B-but that was invented like over hundred years ago
>>
File: ScWpvmt.jpg (989KB, 2822x2117px) Image search: [Google]
ScWpvmt.jpg
989KB, 2822x2117px
>>8339261
yeah man we fuckin peaked forever ago
>>
>>8339279
I met our generation's achievement, not the greatest of humanity. You're right tho
>>
So why was that guy obsessed with trannys again?
>>
This thread had some decent posts before the anti-tranny and anti-vaccine guy showed up (same guy???)
>>
>>8340845
I'm OP and I'm convinced it is the same guy just talking to himself
>>
>>8333808
Literally go to pol and ask them about those thins because I'm on my phone and don't feel like typing it all out
>>
>>8340873
I can tell you for a fact that I am not interest in the tranny delusion but there is a very vocal retard that turns every thread into a giant shit show by getting emotional over it.

He's a hyper scat requester and instead of using logic he just gets baited constant and getting into pissing matches with people. He's on the spectrum. He rails off against 2d loli/cub posters as well.

That doesn't mean that an entire group of people who share a similar opinion are one person or all wrong. Most of sane society does not accept trans bullshit outside of the public facade required to operate and not lose jobs/social standing now.
>>
>>8340909
I know I can go to /pol/ and find different delusional people. I can have delusional people yell at me 24/7 for the rest of my life, if I choose.

A bunch of people being wrong isn't the same thing as being right. If you know the first fucking thing about history in the era, you'd realize Hitler was out to promote his ideal of Germany at the expense of every country (including, eventually, Germany)

The idea that he was promoting nationalism is just the latest effort by neo-nazis to rehabilitate nazism by tying it in to modern desires.

The fact that your citation is "Go to /pol/ and get yelled at" would be fucking hilarious if it didn't epitomize the state of online political discourse.
>>
>>8340929
Yeah, I don't know where he gets the idea that trans people are accepted by society at all. Must not go outside much.
>>
>>8340873
Probably a safe bet that there couldn't be more than a single person who disagrees with your views.
>>
>>8340873
I'm not the anon who's name I just learned, and I know each time I reply is going to stoke the fire, but I'm leaning towards "agree" on this.
>>
File: Joel-Embiid-e1477580680555.jpg (32KB, 556x313px) Image search: [Google]
Joel-Embiid-e1477580680555.jpg
32KB, 556x313px
>>8342052
>>
>>8341940
It's echo chambers. Most people don't leave theirs until 24-28 now after "education" stops and that is the primary demographic here. Any one dissenting opinion sounds very loud and out of place so it's easy to blame it on "one person". Once they are in the real world and the bubble ends, they get older, they turn more conservative and get life experience. It's still tempered by social media and the like but the only thing left is a facade, a lie that they are tolerant so they may operate in this insane society.

Why do you think there are very few old hippies and anarchists? they leave that shit behind. Identity politics has been their great cause. They'll abandon it like everything else once they see it fail.

I did the same shit when I was in school and dropped it once I was out of there as my beliefs slowly eroded over time.
>>
>>8342294
I benefited from going to Catholic School in that regard. Being surrounded by the hardest core conservatives during my high school years challenged me to think about why I think certain things, and if my reasoning would hold up to intense, but fair scrutiny.
>>
File: depressed_vinny.jpg (20KB, 414x258px) Image search: [Google]
depressed_vinny.jpg
20KB, 414x258px
>>8308582
It's not that this generation sucks more than the rest, it's that this generation is louder than the rest.
Feminism, general racism all directions, and politics fueled by self-righteous people have all gotten into the Social Media norm, making it what you see and hear literally wherever you go on the internet.Even here, on the board essentially taken up for posting furry dicks. It's unavoidable.
The only real thing you can do about it is minimize it to a healthy point, focus on the things and people who do make you happy, and laugh off (or try and help educate if possible) the people who hate you for whatever you are though bigotry. Be it white or black, Liberal or Conservative, just getting over it is the best thing to do.
>>
>>8344064
I'm not convinced we're the same as before. We're more depressed, socially isolated, poor, and hopeless.

I think it's because of economics. You need the right skills, the right degree, hard work, and the right connections to get a decent job that still won't pay for a house, a wife, and kids. If you fuck up any of those steps, it's your own fault for failing.
>>
>>8317968
>implying anyone's individual vote impacted the outcome of the election
>implying giving all of Stein's votes to Clinton would've changed the outcome of the election
You didn't do well in math at school, did you?
>>
>>8344142
We've also got something every previous generation didn't have: Instant communication and dissemination of information across the globe.

You can't live in peace anymore. Your opinions, your ideas, every fibre of your being will be assaulted 24/7, round the clock by the television, the internet, the radio, the people you surround yourself with.

You're intellectually never given a "moment to breathe" and reflect on things, something previous generations had by being less populous and less interconnected to all types of media. You either take the 24/7 assault or commit suicide, it's what the globalists want.
>>
>>8344308
>it's what the globalists want.
Why's it always gotta be a conspiracy? It seems more likely that people invented the internet hoping it would do good.

Like, you can talk to the people who invented the internet and find out their thoughts. Is it really that crazy that people invented the internet thinking it would be neat and good?

Why's it always a goddamn conspiracy? What the fuuuuck is with you people?
>>
>>8344308
Why the fuck should I kill myself when I can unplug the TV and turn off the intetnet to get some peace and quiet
>>
>>8345307
The internet was invented by the dod.

I'm sure they thought it would be "good", but I imagine that what they think of as good and what you think of as good, are worlds apart
>>
>>8346244
Are you suggesting ARPANET was intentionally created in the hope that the Web would later be invented so that much later social media could be invented so that people would become addicted to unhealthy interaction?
>>
File: Mr.Kown.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.Kown.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>/trash/ has better political threads than /pol/
How?
>>
>>8346510
Because we are not an echo chamber/circlejerk unlike /pol/ and /leftypol/.
>>
File: 124jyww.png (508KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
124jyww.png
508KB, 540x720px
>>8308582
because OP we raised them to be little shits
>>
>>8346379
No I'm a different person than you originally replied to and specifically only said anything about the internet being invented as a "neat" force for good
>>
>>8346379
>>8346643
Oh yeah though, to be clear the Jews,just like everyone else, are absolutely trying their best to use the internet to push their agenda.

The intent of the creators has no fucking bearing.
>>
>>8346749
yeah I feel bad for whatever hippie created the knife wanting to slice his vegetables, look how that ended up too
>>
>>8337219
>They will lose sight of whatever was being argued, default to emotion, believe themselves inferior, and, if that person cannot be better than another (you) on their own merit, they will attempt to tear down another person or group to maintain their "superior position".
Like you did the moment you couldn't accept the truth about authoritarian tranny-pushing laws and resorted to your mirror-SJW fallacy, which of course you still deny.

>Really, this is what makes interacting with some people very, very hard.
Yeah, autists who act like a brick-wall and don't understand what's already spelled out for them like you do find interacting with people very hard.

>Really, this is what makes interacting with some people very, very hard.
Nah, being purposefully obtuse and pretending anything you don't want to hear is hard to understand is what make interact with people saner than you hard.
>>
>>8337224
>Anon. You're clearly upset. You are legitimately upset. No one turns around and drops 6 whole sentences that rely on emotional judgement without being emotional enough to let it show. It's painfully clear, and it is also painfully clear that each time I even utter the word "(You)", you're going to get more upset, because you're in a miasma of hurt feelings and wholly convinced that I have attacked your personal beliefs.
Nice projecting. Act like a complete smart-ass and pretend you don't understand anything being said because it's so problematic and triggers you, hence the only way you could respond was use your ebin Reverse-SJW logical fallacy.

>So from here on out, I can't take you seriously.
Not that you ever have, given you're first response to facts was a "NO YOU'RE THE SJW!!!"

>And, if I take you seriously
You won't, which is what started this mess in the first place.

>because of how I began this interaction, in your head, I'm the big bad. You've said as much.
Lol, look at this victim complex. Pulls bullshit fallacies and then cries victim when called out for it. Man up and accept stand by your actions, you coward.

>I can even type that another way to prove that this isn't all "ego":
Egotists usually never can. Because if they could they wouldn't have an ego problem.

>You can't take me seriously.
No-one will if that's how you act in front of people, you mega-autist.

>You are too caught up with yourself.
Still self-unaware I see?

>You hating me makes you undervalue anything I type.
I hate you because you're a self-absorbed liar who denies using logical fallacies and plays dumb but act like you're so intellectual when you just talk out oif your ass. You undervalued your own posts by using logical fallacies and defending them.
>>
>>8337247
>you'll see that I'm still sticking with my point from the very beginning of all this.
Yeah, your favourite fallacy that you denied using.

>Even after all that. You can tell me that I folded...
You folded from the start. You didn't even try, because you knew I was right. So you went on your little autistic charade instead.

>>8337263
You abandoned ship because you, like all trans-apologists, are triggered by uncomfortable truths. You couldn't come up with a way of communicating that I'd be receptive to because you SJWs don't know how to communicate with people who aren't regressive virtue-signallers such as yourself.
>>
>>8340873
>I'm OP and I'm convinced it is the same guy just talking to himself
Same. The posting style is identical either way. Fucking weird.
>>
>>8339731
Why are trannys obsessed with making the world pander to their delusions?

>>8340845
>this thread had some decent posts before the mega autist with his "mirror-SJW" logical fallacy and anti-vaccine guy showed up

>>8340845
>(same guy???)
>>8340873
Nice samefag meme, retards.

>>8340929
>a very vocal retard that turns every thread into a giant shit show by getting emotional over it.
Yeah, the apologists that get triggered by the truth.

>outside of the public facade required to operate and not lose jobs/social standing now.
So you mean what the majority has to put with, which is exactly my point. People's jobs and reputation can be ruined by not pandering to these delusionals.You claim it's a silent majority against it yet we are seeing more and more of this pandering happening, to the point of laws enforcing fines for "misgendering" trying to be passed and parents being court-ordered to give their children hormone blockers.

>>8341940
The fact that ever since the 90s they've been pandered to instead of treated, to the point that the WHO is removing transgenderism from the DSM very soon. The very fact you can get into controversy for calling a man a man.

>>8351092
>The posting style is identical either way.
Maybe if you're illiterate or blind.
>>
>>8311460
Those are all the result of late-stage capitalism and the social alienation that comes with it.
Communist revolution fucking when
>>
>>8352017
How much property do you own, and where is it located? I'll be over to make use of it as soon as possible.
>>
File: Stirner.png (856KB, 818x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Stirner.png
856KB, 818x1100px
>>8352075
>How much property do you own, and where is it located?
All of it, and everywhere. Help yourself, anon.
>>
File: C5bomMbXEAAakBc.jpg large.jpg (100KB, 780x800px) Image search: [Google]
C5bomMbXEAAakBc.jpg large.jpg
100KB, 780x800px
>>8352017
>>
>>8335535
>You mean what trans-pushing is entirely based on?
>no u
Thread posts: 304
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.