[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ntr/ - Netorare General Previous: >>8248345 Cucks: >Post

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 117

File: 1489476055597.png (535KB, 665x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489476055597.png
535KB, 665x750px
/ntr/ - Netorare General
Previous: >>8248345

Cucks:
>Post your "loyal" waifu, tell us all about them!
>Discover that your waifu might not be as satisfied with you as you thought.
>Maybe see it first-hand! We'll give your waifu what she needs, and your protests wont stop us!
>Learn that your waifu always loved, and will always love you, even if you can't pleasure her in the sack.

Bulls/Stallions:
>Tease Cucks and enjoy their trust shattering with your every post.
>Steal and fuck (and maybe impregnate!) other anons waifus while they watch.
>Humiliate the desperate Cucks sharing their waifus, while the jerk off pathetically.
>Make fun of their waifus for being horny cumdumpsters.

Cucks should try to post with images. Bulls can too. Waifu's of all kinds welcome!
>>
File: www.jpg (150KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
www.jpg
150KB, 1252x1252px
Please stop beating up my waifu.
>>
>>8285539
>Yuyuko isn't even paying attention to you at this point, she's just moaning next to my ear as I touch her
>Kisses on her neck, gropping her boob with one hand while teasing her clitoris with another
>Your waifu keeps rubbing herself on me, coating her ass on my precum as we get ready to make love
>After a while of this, she gets on all fours and waves her wet assets at me, an invitation to breed
>I take a few moments to eat her out and get a few more gentle moans from her, bacuse from here on out it's going to be just pure sex
>>
File: 1489463112009.png (228KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1489463112009.png
228KB, 512x512px
>>8286009
What if she's the one beating me?
>>
>>8286037
It's still hard to believe how into this she is, I mean it's like I'm not even here any more. It makes me feel uneasy but it's still mesmerizing to look at.
>I unzip my pants and start masturbating to the sight of yuyuko about to be fucked in front of me again
>she's so into it that she probably won't notice what I'm doing anyway
Remember, not to rough okay?
>>
>>8286118
>I ready myself to enter Yuyuko and fuck her doggystyle while she keeps teasing me with her hips
>She looks back and gives me a wink
>"You already took my virginity you know? No need to be gentle~"
>And with your wife saying that to me, I start to penetrate her, first the head followed by a pause, and when she's about to ask what's wrong I shove everything inside
>Her grip and the blankest are firm and she bites her lips in pleasure, she is clearly shaking because of it at this point
>I slowly start to pull put my dick, only to shove it deep down again, and that's how I start fucking her, getting a scream everytime I do it
Even after I fucked you a few times you are still so tight, Yuyuko. You ahve a perfect body.
>>
>>8286223
>seeing her in such pleasure increases my shameful arousal and I start masturbating more vigorously
>her screams are both painful and great to hear and the look on her face is like nothing else
Hearing that you took her first time still stings, especially from her own mouth but if she really wants you to stop being gentle, you may as well go all out with her and do as you wish.
>>
File: b863c9d4a64c7726c733f4cc532afcd1.jpg (772KB, 2454x1730px) Image search: [Google]
b863c9d4a64c7726c733f4cc532afcd1.jpg
772KB, 2454x1730px
>>8286364
>Increasing my tempo, fucking her faster and faster to the point where her moans are so loud the they can be heard even from the outside
>I start giving her ass some slaps and she starts begging for more, each time I do it a mix of our juices flies around the room that's now permeated with the smell of sex
>At one time I give her ass such a strong slap that Yuyuko clenches and cums, squirting and moaning, but that's not enough to make me stop
>>
>>8286484
Ass slaps? I never thought she was the type of girl to look at her but here she is enjoying every strike on her cheeks, she even came from it...
>I start to wish I was the one doing this to her but I couldn't bring myself to doubt her and still have doubts about being able to match her stamina
>besides, the first time needs to be special and can't be rushed
Make her cum again please, I want to see Yuyuko satisfied. She deserves it.
>>
File: 1361136917964.jpg (1MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1361136917964.jpg
1MB, 1200x1600px
I just want to steal a cute girlfriend from anon
>>
>>8286629
Then wait until an anon posts his waifu and steal it.
>>
>>8286629
What kind of girl do you want to steal the most?
>>
File: a5d59cb35349c3a036b0ed6040dc8e32.jpg (514KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
a5d59cb35349c3a036b0ed6040dc8e32.jpg
514KB, 1400x1050px
>>8286605
>I force Yuyuko's head down with one of my hands, binding her movements and she bites the covers trying to hide the lewd expressions she is making
>I start doing her even more roughly at this point, almost penetrating her cervix with every thrust
>Being treated so roughly and being dominated on her husband's bed feels too good
>At that moment remember that you were there the whole time and looks at you, worried that she might've hurted your feeling
>But then she sees you masturbating like a cuck, marely watching his wife get fucked by another man
>A sudden wave of relief washes across her. You are enjoying this too, so that means she can go all out
>"D-dear..."
>>
>>8286714
Don't worry about me yuyuko. Embrace those desires you're having and let me see the real you, I love you and that includes everything about you, even this.
>I pick up the pace of my masturbation once again at the sight of her happy face, knowing that it pleases her
>>
>>8286672
Pure girls are the best. The kind of girls that seem like they aren't into sex, but once they get a taste of a man better than their hubby would go all out.
>>
File: f42737841ffad584f44072e8ac67a62d.jpg (332KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
f42737841ffad584f44072e8ac67a62d.jpg
332KB, 768x1024px
>>8286714
>My rough fucking takes Yuyuko out of you and she comes back to focus on me
Did you hear that? He told you to to embrace your desires and let your real you out.
>My teasing words rings playfully on Yuyuko's clouded mind, filled with lust and hunger for my cum
>This only makes Yuyuko feel more pleasure, she looks at me and starts speaking
>"T-this is too good, anon. I love it, I love the way you treat me, I love your dick, your smell, your taste, I love YOU!"
>With this confession I start to fully make love to her, hugging her from behind and fucking her willing hole
>"A-anon, I'm going to c-cum! Let's cum t-together"
>>
NEW GAME NEW LIFE

Bulls: Post a waifu you want to steal
Cucks: See your waifu? Defend her!

Starting with Ahri, since I haven't properly stolen her... yet~
>>
>>8286882
>>8286796
>>
>>8286885
I just want to see what kind of waifus people around here have.
>>
>>8286882
Wait, love? You love him? I thought you were just fuck buddies?
>the painful betrayal is also a turn on and I'm ready to blow my load at any second from the thought of her womb being defiled by another man's seed once again
>>
File: 07495b6f7aeaea7cefc2f8c6988c9029.jpg (938KB, 740x1036px) Image search: [Google]
07495b6f7aeaea7cefc2f8c6988c9029.jpg
938KB, 740x1036px
>>8286985
>Yuyuko whole boy arches back and she screams as she cums
>Torrents of semen floods her womb and they don't stop until the whole insides are painted white
>During that, Yuyuko trully feels the pleasure of being cummed inside and has at least two orgasms before slumping down on the bed with an extremelly satisfied and happy face
>I remove my dick from her, making some of my cum leak out
>She starts massaging her belly, more accurately where her womb is, possibly insunating something you may not like very much
>"That amazing..." "I don't think I can live without that anymore."
>She then gets up and pulls me in for a hug, giving me a kiss in the cheek and resting in my arms
I think we are done here anon.
See? I told you I only wanted to make her happy too. This sleep over was a nice idea.
>>
>>8287103
Please don't tell me she's been impregnated. Yuyuko dear I'll support you whatever happens and help you raise it if that's your choice but this is all a little hard to take in...

For a second I wanted to question if ghosts can get pregnant but Youmu's a half ghost so surely they can? This hurts but if she wants it I'm no going to get too angry, she's my waifu after all.
>>
I can't seem to shake my worst desire.
Why is raceplay so hot to me?
>>
>>8287228
I think we all want to rest here, anon. I'm glad I came here to spend time with your waifu but as you can see she already went to sleep clinging to me.
I'm sure we can discuss this type of thing later anon, but as of right now I think I might take a nap with her here. Goodnight~

(I have to go now, see you later! And who knows if she is indeed pregnant with my child?)
>>
>>8287316
Take your time resting I guess, it is a sleep over after all.

(Catch you later, you evil person you)
>>
Post a cute waifu.
>>
File: c15ede23baeb628657f2e5201fd08d21.jpg (156KB, 968x1300px) Image search: [Google]
c15ede23baeb628657f2e5201fd08d21.jpg
156KB, 968x1300px
>>8287998
Not my waifu but my friend's waifu.

Isn't she cute?
>>
>>8288142
She's very cute.
Nice body too, she must get a lot of attention~
>>
File: Sakura.Chiyo.full.1809299.jpg (217KB, 505x764px) Image search: [Google]
Sakura.Chiyo.full.1809299.jpg
217KB, 505x764px
>>8286885
>>
>>8288197
Cute waifu, but every time I see her I can only think of blue ribbons. She's been ruined forever.
>>
>>8288172
She does have a very nice body and so does her sister, I have to admit I find myself looking at them from time to time too.
>>
File: latest[1].png (713KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
713KB, 500x670px
Here's my waifu, please do not be mean to her.
>>
>>8289175
Oh wow Anon, isn't she a cutie?
What's her name?~
>>
>>8289229
Her name is Kosaki Onodera, and I know, she's really a sweet girl.
>>
>>8289388
Doesn't see look it?
So tell me anon, have you... you know? Done dirty stuff with her? Oh what am I asking, there's no way you haven't, not when she's that pretty! ...right?~
>>
>>8289175
I wonder how many people gave her pity sex after she lost her love interest to a gorilla.
>>
>>8289422
I have, of course. Sometimes we even do it once a week. She's pretty shy in bed though.
>>8289466
That's rude, and gorilla is a sweet girl too, anon.
>>
>>8289546
Shy in bed? That's a shame. If only there was some way to open her up.
>>
>>8289591
Yeah, tell me about it. But I don't really know how. I don't want to put any pressure on her either.
>>
>>8289686
Tell me anon; when you do have sex with her, what do you do?
>>
>>8289686
Adding to the other anon's question, how many times do both of you orgasm on average?
>>
>>8289707
What do you mean? The usual stuff, I guess. We have even tried a couple of different positions. She tells me I'm also pretty good. I don't have that big penis but her compliments feel really good.
>>8289759
She tells me she orgasms every time, but I don't really know what a female orgasm is like anyway. I usually orgasm in the end but there have been times when I haven't been able to finish, but I don't think she minds.
>>
>>8289872
That sounds.. really bad, anon. I'm sorry, I have to be truthful. Is she telling you she orgasms because she's afraid she'll hurt your feelings? Onodera looks like the kinda girl who'd be too sweet to tell you how it really is. Especially since you just said yourself, you're small.
I feel bad for the poor girl, does she know what an orgasm really feels like, I wonder?~
>>
Is Trude cuck around?
>>
>>8289872
Sounds hard for the poor girl, I'm sure she doesn't mind and isn't fucking other men behind your back and most of all she's not getting spit roasted in a hotel room every weekend.

That would be awful.
>>
>>8289939
Wait, there's no way she would lie to me, right? Even if she's lying I'd really want to give her an orgasm, but there's no way I'm just suddenly going to improve in the bed. I don't really know how I should feel about this.
>>8289997
Anon please, don't even suggest things like that.
>>
>>8290072
>Anon please, don't even suggest things like that.
It's nothing, don't worry about it.
>>
>>8290072
You really love her don't you anon? So much so that you'll do anything to see her pleasured and orgasm? And you're right, you're probably not going to magically get better... what a problem..

You know what? I think I've found you miracle solution anon!
>>
>>8290154
You have? Is there really some way you could help us? I think this is one of the few things where it's really hard to learn and improve, but if you can help me in any way then please.
>>
>>8290205
Yes, I've helped a lot of people in similar positions. Consider me a fixer, of sorts. I can sort out any woman's problems. Call her here anon, let me get to work!~
>>
>>8290278
That sounds too good to be true! Well then, shall you take the lead? You obviously seem to be the expert here.
>>
>>8290335
Of course, leave it all to me anon, I'll sort it all out.
Where is the cutie?~
>>
File: latest[1].png (261KB, 307x431px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
261KB, 307x431px
>>8290411
>Onodera walks in, looking quite nervous seeing a man she doesn't recognize
Okay, where do you want her? How are you exactly going to be teaching us?
>>
>>8286885
I-is anyone around to please my Goddess?
>>
File: tumblr_og7pc5CcQD1qgr9hfo1_1280.png (346KB, 800x945px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_og7pc5CcQD1qgr9hfo1_1280.png
346KB, 800x945px
>>8290555
>I walk over to hear, grabbing her hand and giving it a delicate kiss
You must be Kosaki, I've heard a lot about you~

>>8290623
Hello again Aqua cuck~
>>
>>8290623
Aqua is incredibly tempting rape bait I have to admit, why with the amount she drinks she probably wouldn't notice if someone started molesting her.
>>
File: a0a54b80e8fc4e3ddc227d776702107d.jpg (344KB, 700x1094px) Image search: [Google]
a0a54b80e8fc4e3ddc227d776702107d.jpg
344KB, 700x1094px
Hannah would be so easy to corrupt...
>>
>>8290623
I would but I'd probably be forced into chugging alcohol until I pass out, before anything lewd could happen
>>
>>8290663
>Onodera flinches for a moment, but soon relaxes, allowing you to hold onto her hand
That's pretty forward, I must say. I'm starting to wonder if this is such a good idea after all...
>>
>>8290689
Just keep buying her drinks and praising her, she's such an airhead that she would probably fall for it without noticing that you're not drinking yourself.
>>
>>8290663
>Hello again Aqua cuck~
Hello, sir!
>>8290680
H-hey now! She's got me to look after her! You can't just molest her, she deserves pleasure, not just getting used!
>>
>>8290787
>>8290689
Hey! Don't mock my Goddess! She drinks to enjoy herself, and she's not an idiot!
>>
That one Aqua image makes me want to be bullied and made to watch her fuck.
>>
>>8290730
>I offer you a look, still grasping the soft hand of your girlfriend tightly, as if to say it was mine.
Oh don't worry, my methods work wonders. I was always told to learn and teach by doing, and with that...
>I pull Onodera closer by the hand I'm holding so her body bumps against my. Sealing her in, I wrap an arm around her waist, looking straight at her.
He tells me you're not having fun in bed. I think I know why~

>>8290843
Come back for more? I don't you, either of you.
>I stroke the backside of my hand gently across your cheek, a knowing smile covering my face.
>>
>>8290874
>I watch as Onodera slowly drops her defenses and lets you grind closer
Are you sure this is the right way to learn? O-Okay...
>>
>>8290874
>I flinch almost involuntarily as you gently stroke my face, already falling back into my role of Aqua's submissive little pet.
Y-yes, sir. Aqua said she felt like seeing you again.
>>
//Apologies for any spelling mistakes, I'll be proofreading everything from now on!~

>>8290931
>Holding her body extremely close to mine, our waists held together and her head nestling into my head, my hands begin to explore her body, touching the most sensitive parts they can find; whatever gets a peep or squeal from her
How do you do it, anon? How would you start if you were me right now, would you be doing this?

>>8290969
>I all too familiarly push my thumb gently between your lips, pulling down on your chin a bit to open your mouth
Did she feel like seeing me again.. or you? Regardless, before she comes, I want to play with you a bit~
>>
>>8291097
>I demurely allow you to play with my mouth as you please, letting out a tiny whimper that could either be excitement or chagrin, before saying
M-me, sir!? I'm nothing compared to my Goddess, why would you want to play with me?
>>
>>8291434
>Pushing my thumb further inside, it settles on your tongue, and pulls it from your mouth, making your words slur pathetically.
Yes, but I have my reasons, and you'll soon understand why.
>Releasing my grip and instead placing my hands on your hips to spin your body around, you find my hands groping up your chests, specifically your breasts. Grabbing hard and deep at whatever they please, with little regard for your comfort.
Tell me Darkness, do you enjoy this?~
>>
>>8291581
>I moan pathetically, making it quite clear to you just how I feel about your treatment, but I know you want to humiliate me further, so I mumble
Yes sir, I like it when you treat me like I'm just an object. I'm not even a very good one, since I can't please my Goddess...
>>
>>8291789
>Sliding my hands teasingly under your shirt, and another going into your pants, they rub both your nipples and your clit at the same time, stimulating all the delicate parts of your body as I grind into your ass
Tell me how much you like it, don't hold back, Darkness. You can open up around me~
>>
>>8291984
>I shiver weakly in your grasp, trying to present a strong front, but failing spectacularly. I'm breathing heavily by the time I manage to scrape together a reply, and my response is interspersed with little gasps and squeaks, as well as the little jingle of my collar.
I -ah!- I love being treated like the useless scum I am! Y-you using me as a toy is what I deserve, since I can never be what my Goddess needs, I might as well be a pleasure toy for you both!
>>
>>8292160
>I whisper breathlessly into your ear, my words filling your head with all sorts of indecent thoughts, brought on by my sultry tone as my fingers work wonders on your body.
Would you like to be treated like you Goddess does? With followers lining up to give tribute, praising her perfect face and body? Giving her all she desires and more? And don't just say you don't deserve it, if you did, would you want that?~
>>
>>8292415
>your teasing finally gets the better of me, with a loud gasp you feel my body shudder as I have an orgasm from the skilful way you manage to manuipulate me. Because of just how aroused I was, it took me a moment to calm down.
N-no sir, I want to be used, abused, an object of pleasure and service! I'm good for nothing but getting hurt, and serving my Goddess to the best of my ability, it's all I could ever want!
>you could tell by the almost manic way I was yelling by the end, and the raging blush that wouldn't leave my face, that I really meant what I said.
>>
>>8292634
>Feeling your entire body convulse under the mere work of my fingers, it made my mind wander at how you'd be with real sex. However, hearing your words, I decided that was more than enough torture, for now..~
I see... how pathetic~
>Withdrawing my hands from under your clothing, I take the one that'd being working your tight slit and push the fingers between your lips, forcing you to clean them with your tongue.
There, now why don't you call Aqua. All the excitement's gotten me ready to present a tribute.
>>
File: 55795161_p1_master1200.png (858KB, 1020x1020px) Image search: [Google]
55795161_p1_master1200.png
858KB, 1020x1020px
>>8292935
>My blush deepens as you call me pathetic, but I look relieved as I suck on your fingers like a good little bitch.
Yessir!
>Aqua comes in almost immediately after I call for her, a visible blush on her face and a bit of a giggle on her lips the moment she steps in. "Oh Anon, I love you you toy with my litttle pet here! Seeing her like this gets me so wet, I can hardly wait to recieve your tribute today!"
>>
File: thumb-1920-711051.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-711051.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>8293199
I see you've been cheating on us with /erp/.
>>
>>8293152
Good girl~
>As Aqua prances into the chamber, I greet her with the same smile I always do, beckoning her closer as I push you away nonchalantly, as if you were nothing.
Ah, goddess, you've been away too long. And you like her being used? Well, I might have to use her more often to get ready then~
>Not wanting to waste any more time, I lay my hands on her waist, sliding them down slowly to angle them up her short skirt.
>>
File: 1489178427516.jpg (132KB, 700x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1489178427516.jpg
132KB, 700x1120px
>>8293293
>Aqua moans happily, pressing her perfect breasts into Anon's chest, and raising her ass to respond to his loving touches "Oh Anon, I've missed this, you're always so good at worshiping me properly! I love when you get mean, Anon, but just remember I'm a goddess, you can't be too mean to me! My pet on the other hand.." She gets a wicked grin and looks in my direction before winking at you.
>I'm sitting curled where you had thrown me, lightly touching myself over my clothes, not yet anywhere near pleasing myself, just light teasing touches as I look longingly at my Goddess, happy and small in your arms.
>>
I... I'm a bull!
A-and I'm... gonna steal your waifu!
H-here I go...!
>>
>>8294032
Oh no bull, not my waifu! She loves me way too much for that.
>>
>>8294055
Y... yeah! I mean, um no!
Your waifu d-d-doesn't love you very much!
I, um - I touched her hand and said she was really pretty! And she liked it!
Ha ha! C-cucked again, nerd!
>>
>>8293734
Oh but of course, only the best treatment for you, dear Goddess, don't you worry.
>Speaking with the purest of intentions, my hands start to make light work of her cute, grabbable ass, circling my fingers into the soft fat as if I were massaging her.
Ignore your pet, we'll get to her later~
>To cement my order, I kiss Aqua softly on her glossy lips, her lipstick smearing on my face slightly, mockingly. There were no lipstick marks on you, at all. And there she was, decorating my cheeks and neck with it, peppering me in kisses in the cutest fashion possible. What a girl~
>>
>>8294148
She jerks me off with that hand.
>>
>>8294184
Wh... what?
Oh... that explains why her palm was so sticky...
I thought she was j-just nervous a... and sweaty from being around a b-b-b-bull like me...
>>
>>8294159
>I whimper pathetically, wishing I had lipstick all over my face like you, especially with how cute and loving Aqua was being with you, while I sit alone and unwanted for now.
>Aqua meanwhile is incredibly eager, practically jumping on her tiptoes to kiss you everywhere she can, and grinding her hips against you, responding to your ministrations with wild excitement.
>>
>>8294400
Oh I'm sure she was anon. I bet she didn't laugh at you when you walked away or texted her friends saying a weirdo showed up, right?
>>
>>8294438
Hey, sweetheart, I think your lips are better served elsewhere~
>Giving her one last deep kiss on the lips, I use the grip on her head to lower her down to her bare knees, in prime position to be railed.
I never get used to this sight, such a pretty Goddess, working for her tribute!~
>With little words more, I unbutton myself easily, presenting her highness with a large stiffening cock to use however she wished.
>>
File: 55404341_p0_master1200.png (694KB, 582x800px) Image search: [Google]
55404341_p0_master1200.png
694KB, 582x800px
>>8294855
>Aqua smiled and got to work, this time instead of taking him in her mouth, she decided to pepper his cock with kisses along his length, before licking her way along the shaft, starting with little ones, and ending with one long lick on each side, her head bobbing all around his crotch.
>Finally, Aqua looks up at Anon and pushes her face forward as far as she can on his cock, taking it all in her mouth for the first time on her own, and holding it for a second before sliding back off and coughing, but looking very satisfied with herself.
>>
File: 371a442aa7e6924082bfb65e7cbf8288.png (407KB, 700x1101px) Image search: [Google]
371a442aa7e6924082bfb65e7cbf8288.png
407KB, 700x1101px
Hi.
>>
File: callie maggotbone.jpg (13KB, 236x259px) Image search: [Google]
callie maggotbone.jpg
13KB, 236x259px
I don't think anyone else could handle my waifu. She's quite a handful. At least I can be secure in the knowledge she's all mine, no one else's.
>>
>>8295174
>Resting his heads gently on her head, letting his fingers sink into her soft silk hair, entwining his index and middle with the strands, letting her bob at her own pace when she finally started to suckling gently on his burning meat.
Ah, you've gotten so good at this! All the practice has done you well, you even know all my weak points, Aqua-chan~
>>
File: 1488637086189.gif (945KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488637086189.gif
945KB, 640x360px
>>8296073
>Aqua immediately stiffens at your words. "Anon, did you just call me Aqua-chan? Surely you know that as a goddess, I deserve proper respect!" she makes an absolutely adorable pouty face, but gives away her enjoyment with a wink.
>"I think you should make it up to me, and I know just how you can do it~!" she laughs
>Aqua then moves over to me, pushing me onto my back, and then climbing on top, hands and knees digging into my breasts and tummy, and getting a barely surpressed moan from me in response. She wiggles her ass at you from her new position on top of me, and shoots you a grin "How about it, my oh so devoted worshiper?"
>>
>>8296073
>>8296224
my dick is diamonds
>>
File: tumblr_ob90smMvpC1s662lpo1_1280.jpg (226KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob90smMvpC1s662lpo1_1280.jpg
226KB, 1280x720px
>>8296224
You're really quite a cruel Goddess, Aqua... I think I like it~
>Taking my spot behind her wiggling as, I bring my waist to hers, having kneeled down just behind her and feeling sympathetic, decided to put mine either side of your chest.
Sorry about calling you Aqua-chan, I suppose all these casual little flings have just made me informal, don't mind it~
>I said, giving her cute ass a slap as I readied my cock, pointing the head directly at the end of her tight slit, ready to penetrate
Back yourself onto me Aqua, earn your tribute~

>>8296400
//I'm glad people read and enjoy our work, adds an extra big of enjoyment.
//Oh, by the way Darkness; I have to leave for the night. I trust you'll be here tomorrow? We'll finish it off properly, sweetheart~
>>
File: 55635920_p0.jpg (1MB, 1200x842px) Image search: [Google]
55635920_p0.jpg
1MB, 1200x842px
>>8296400
>Aqua giggles "Is it cruel if my pet loves it?" she asks in a mock-innocent way.
>Aqua backs up, slipping slowly onto your cock, enjoying every second of it entering her still tight folds, you're almost sure by now that her powers somehow extend to being able to keep herself tight no matter what.
>"Ahhhhh Anon! I'll forgive you, so long as you're extra good about your service, eh!?"
Y-yes Anon, I forgive you as well, but please -ah- remember to respect Aqua-sama more next time!

(I wouldn't have started this if I didn't intend on finishing~)

>>8296400
(glad to hear it! What in particular do you like so much?)
>>
>>8296481
>>8296613
Both of you are fantastic!
And idk, just the idea alone is so hot. A femcuck and the way Aqua acts, the way the anon acts.
Idk fuck I'm just some random anon, it just turned me on a lot.

>also idk why I thought of it but I have a new fantasy
>of a femcuck telling me im not good enough to cuck her
>i think im too horny tonight
>>
>>8296796
That does sound fun, I'm just too much of a subby cuck to be willing to say that to you, unfortunately. And I'm glad I can put on a show, it's really fun to play a long running rp! I hope I'm getting Aqua right, I love brats so much, I just don't know how to act one so well.
>>
>>8296991
Well if you ever become less subby that would be amazing! Or a femanon stealing my waifu, that would be amazing too.
And I don't know the character unfortunately but that didn't stop it from being an amazing read!
>>
>>
>>8297885
What a sow. I want to breed her.
>>
File: 2bba894cdc4cb3f3261ae0f3ea98eee5.jpg (776KB, 968x1656px) Image search: [Google]
2bba894cdc4cb3f3261ae0f3ea98eee5.jpg
776KB, 968x1656px
>>8298546
I-I am not a sow!
>>
>>8298583
Shut the fuck up, drop down on your knees and let me towel your face with my cock.
>>
>>8298635
No way! I have a boyfriend creep!
Leave me alone!
>>
>>8298651
So? He doesn't have to know... Unless you'd like him to know. How do you think he'd react if he was sent a photo in which you blow some stranger?
>>
>>8298700
>Lillie's eyes flicker from the idea before trying to hide it.
Well..... It isn't like I came wondering in here because I'm lost..... M-maybe I shouldn't talk about it. Maybe I should just leave before I regret something....
>>
I'm looking for a girl willing to cuck the hell out of me, really.
Any takers? Any character welcome.
>>
>>8298730
Maybe you should talk about it. I'm sure many of here would love to know what you have in mind.
>I approach you from behind and hold you shoulders with a firm grip, a bulge can be spot in my pants
>>
File: tumblr_okafnwSbBv1qzljvuo1_1280.png (387KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okafnwSbBv1qzljvuo1_1280.png
387KB, 566x800px
>>8286885
>>8298730
>>
To the guy who "pleased" Yuyuko before, well I have a problem. We finally had that first time since she was really in the mood but I'm ashamed to say that she completely devoured me.

I don't know how you could handle her apatite.
>>
>>8303181
Probably by not having a tiny little dick, cuck.
>>
>>8304170
Please anon, I'm average I think.
>>
>>8295574
No one wants her because she sucks.
>>
File: a2fa645b6e5f3c70e505afc23e760422.jpg (175KB, 999x1509px) Image search: [Google]
a2fa645b6e5f3c70e505afc23e760422.jpg
175KB, 999x1509px
>>8300283
>Blushing hard from your actions she struggles to get her words out
I-I don't know..... I mean.... What you said before sounds like a good start but. But it's just a fantasy! I could never go through with it, I love my boyfriend... The idea of that though just, no forget it! I shouldn't!
>She's blushing and wiggles weakly
>>8301244
What?!
>>
I won't tell you again. My idols are not for sale.
>>
>>8306426
Why are you here alone sweetheart? Don't you have a man?

>>8306484
You can't have them all anon, you wouldn't be able to handle them all.
So give me Hibiki~
>>
>>8306484
Can I trade something for that Chihaya?
>>
>>8306534
>>8306547
No! They are idols, not some cheap, rentable sex-dolls. You should leave.
>>
>>8306599
I am broke anyway, so I would just take one without paying.
>>
>>8306599
Why're you talking about them in terms of money anon? Do you value these girls a lot?
Wouldn't that make it all the more painful when they were stolen away~
>>
>>8306484
Silly boy, they don't need to be for sale to be taken from you.

All it would take is a little powder in the water takane has with her ramen and she wouldn't know where she was until it was too late.
>>
>>8306534
I have a boyfriend! I'm just here alone because well.... Like I was telling that other anon, but I think I just forget the whole thing and leave!
>>
>>8306484
Some of them are really cute. I think I'm going to fuck the girl on the bottom left first.
>>
File: 55766761_p4_master1200.jpg (154KB, 385x458px) Image search: [Google]
55766761_p4_master1200.jpg
154KB, 385x458px
>>8286885
>>
>>8306625
You can't just take them from me! I mean, uh... You can try to contact them outside of their work but they are pretty busy and not interested in relationships!
>>8306627
I value them more than my life!
>>8306642
Are you suggesting that you're planning on raping Takane? I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave...
>>8306790
No! You're not fucking any of my idols!
>>
File: c7812227c139855eb63965fe16ee3ded.jpg (296KB, 1024x612px) Image search: [Google]
c7812227c139855eb63965fe16ee3ded.jpg
296KB, 1024x612px
>>8306979
Nah, I think your idols and I will be getting along just fine with me and my friends. Though I have my favorites, I'll make sure to sample each one of them until I'm satisfied.
>>
>>8306813
Vampy is really cute, I can see why you would want to steal her.
>>8306979
>Are you suggesting that you're planning on raping Takane? I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave...
Oh no I'm not planning on that, I was only saying that it would be easy for someone to do that if they wished.

If you close your eyes it's easy to imagine someone shoving his meat rod between those breasts of hers while she's barely concious. Not me though, I would never do such a thing.
>>
File: 54089578_p0.jpg (483KB, 600x808px) Image search: [Google]
54089578_p0.jpg
483KB, 600x808px
>>8307093
I know right?
>>
>>8295574
How does it feel knowing it's canon she cucks mark?
>>
>>8286885
I love my waifu, >she is the best.
>>
>>8307252
she sure is the best. The best at milking my cock and taking the whole length in her worn out little pussy
>>
>>8307123
I just want to have her riding on top of me while I grope that cute little butt of hers.

The ultimate betrayal though would be to have her say that your blood tastes better than her boyfriend's right in front of him.
>>
>>8307615
>she
>pussy
Put in some effort man.
>>
File: 58502173_p0.png (607KB, 879x936px) Image search: [Google]
58502173_p0.png
607KB, 879x936px
>>8307252
>>8307615
I think Maria's more of an anal girl if you know what I mean.

>>8307620
Wow, I would've thought she would at least have been staying with her cuck for his superior blood quality. But if I can even outdo him there, what else does he have left? She's just going to be a desperate little girl begging for every one of my fluids all day and night. I guess he can still be a good servant and tend to the house.
>>
>>8307700
Exactly, if you can outdo him both in the sex and blood departments then what does he have left to offer her except being a glorified slave?

Sex is something that can be improved on to some extent but blood? You're born with your blood type and vampires have preferences, it would be a shame if she preferred yours to the cuck's because that's something he can never hope to improve.
>>
File: 60000844_p0.jpg (469KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
60000844_p0.jpg
469KB, 707x1000px
>>8307765
Yeah, I guess he better be a good cook. I'll be needing a constant supply of food and drinks coming to my chambers, previously Vampy's bedroom. Otherwise, I might just pass out from lack of fluids haha. But I doubt that would stop Vampy from taking a sip anyway. I'd probably wake up to getting sucked in more than one way.
>>
>>8306782
This is my place, not yours. Don't tell me to leave.
In fact, I don't know why I haven't kicked you out yet. If you really want to stay I suppose I can arrange it~
>>
>>8307875
Oh how cruel that would be if you demanded a breakfast in bed wake up for that morning and he came through to find her waking you up with a blow job of her own free will.
>>
File: 61019681_p1_master1200.jpg (553KB, 1045x798px) Image search: [Google]
61019681_p1_master1200.jpg
553KB, 1045x798px
>>8308062
He better get used to it. His pathetic ass is going to be doing a lot of work to keep Vampy and I happy from then on. And we can't have any embarrassment, jealousy, or arousal getting in the way of that. He might even have to go into chastity if he can't manage to control himself.
>>
>>8307951
No no im sorry. I meant that I might just leave, not you. I'm sorry I must be so flustered! I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry mister.
>>
>>8308497
You can stay if you want Lillie, you might just have to prove your worth is all~
>>
File: 3e6.jpg (185KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
3e6.jpg
185KB, 500x500px
>>8308638
Well I did come here for a reason, but I'm just not sure anymore... I don't want to regret anything...
>>
any cucks wanna lick my cum out of their waifu's pussy?
>>
>>8308896
And what was that reason sweetheart?
Don't be shy, you can tell me!~
>>
File: lillie_by_pyokos-da4udbq.png (436KB, 771x911px) Image search: [Google]
lillie_by_pyokos-da4udbq.png
436KB, 771x911px
>>8309004
Well....
>shyly she looks around
I guess its okay if I just say it..... I.... Want to, um. Do the things here...
>>
>>8309146
Do the things?
>The man leans in, his face has a inquisitive look, but a smile that let her know he knew exactly what she meant
And what sort of things might you be talking about, dear?
>>
File: thumb-1920-772997.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-772997.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>8309254
>she blushes hard, moving back in embarrassment
You know um, lewd things....I just, have lots of fantasies but I don't know if I should...
>>
>>8309316
Ahhh, sexual things hmm? And where did a young girl learn about such things
>He walks up to her, body lurched overly slightly so his face is the same elevation as hers
Regardless, I suppose I can help you with whatever fantasies you have; if you tell me about them~
>>
File: tumblr_o85hse7AcV1qi5ifxo1_500.png (483KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o85hse7AcV1qi5ifxo1_500.png
483KB, 500x708px
>>8309455
Ahh well my boyfriend and I have well.... Done things like that....
>she blushes and tries her best to look him in the eyes but simply can't
I..... I have lots!
But what if I'm not a good person for having them?
>>
>>8309630
Ah, I see...
>Unable to help himself, his eyes wandered up and down the girl's petite body. The little white silk dress adorned her body perfectly
And why can't you enact those fantasies with him, Lillie?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>8309773
>she blushes as his eyes wonder, only making her blush more, but making her excited too.
Th-thats just it.... My fantasy is to, um.... Cheat on him ahhh! My biggest fantasy is to have him know to and just force him to watch or send him pictures! The idea of cheating on him, he's so sweet just turns me on so much!
Ahh but that makes me a bad person doesn't it?..... And not only that, but um, I want multiple partners.... At the same time....
>>
>>8309895
I see, so you want a stranger to come along and...
>As he paused, he reached forwards, his hands grabbing her sides in a soft grip and pulling her towards him. Their bodies brought close together, touching.
Do all sorts of lewd things to you Lillie? And you want to send him the pictures of it?
You're such a bad girl~
>>
>>8309895
>>8310066
(Looking to make it a threesome?)
>>
>>8310121
(Other anon here, I wouldn't be opposed!)
>>
>>8309895
>>8310155
>The door to the room swings open, and another man enters.
Hey, I'm back...
>He says as he looks over the scene.
Oh, who's the pretty girl?
>It's not long before he notices her that his eyes soon trail over her body like the other man's arms are doing. He walks over to the two, wrapping one arm around her tiny neck and pulling her head towards him. He whispers in her ear.
You're lucky I got here in time.
>>
>>8310066
Ahh!
>She cried softly as she's pulled into the embrace, not fighting, but trying not to look at the anon head on as she blushes
Ah, Y-yes. I'm just not sure if I should....
>>8310121
>>8310155
(Would love that!)
>>8310294
>Already feeling weak to her knees the other anon coming in and whispering like that makes her mouth drop open
Ahhh!
>She doesn't know what else to say!
>>
>>8310327
>Keeping his hands firmly on her body, he rubs them down towards her thighs.
Well well well, it's your lucky day, two men just for you~

>>8310294
Why don't you take the top half
>Speaking as he begins to slide a hand under the bottom of her tight dress
I'll handle the bottom half~
>>
File: 54981045_p0.png (885KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
54981045_p0.png
885KB, 800x1131px
>>8296481
A-anon, you around?
>>8296613
In case you missed it here's my last post
>>
>>8310327
>>8310407
Haha. Relax.
>He says to the girl.
You're in good hands tonight. And, I heard some of what you guys said from outside so...
>He walks a few feet away, and fiddles with his phone before placing it on a nearby table. The phone stands, and on the screen, facing Lillie, her own image, and the two men with her, were
visible. As the man walked back over, he shoved one of his hands into the side of her dress, managing to wiggle in and get a grip on her chest, letting her tight outfit be stretched out by his big hands underneath it.
>>
File: 3aae8a411500acbd229c5dc6e3662052.jpg (237KB, 815x1021px) Image search: [Google]
3aae8a411500acbd229c5dc6e3662052.jpg
237KB, 815x1021px
>>8310407
Ahhhh!
>Lillie's heart races as the two men begin to fondle her and invade her. Her dream appears to becoming true, her legs spreading ever so gently for the anon as he fondles her thighs.
>>8310543
>She blushes once the phone is placed and she sees herself with the two men, her heart racing as they put their hands all over her
Mmm~!
>She moans and takes a moment to enjoy it
W-wait! I-I'm not sure about this!
>She claims, but clearly she's not fighting and moaning softly.
>>
File: tumblr_o6a5e6G1Qv1soc4exo1_1280.png (699KB, 1280x1671px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6a5e6G1Qv1soc4exo1_1280.png
699KB, 1280x1671px
>>8310525
I am, Darkness dearest. Give me a minute to write up a reply!~

>>8310685
Just relax, let us take good care of you, sweetheart~
>He spoke with a high tone and a small laugh, raising her dress off her body, sliding it over her arms and head in clear view of the camera. He whispered into her ear
Smile for your boyfriend, we'll make sure this gets to him~
>>
>>8310685
Yeah, you're right. I wouldn't want to stretch out your dress too bad. You'd look like a mess walking home...
>The man behind Lillie slides his hand down her back, and she only realizes seconds later that he had undone the zipper on her dress, leaving it dangling off her shoulders in the front. His breath is hot on her neck, and now both of her breasts are his to fondle and bounce around.
>>
>>8296613
Well, I'm very worried about that pet of yours. She's such a strange girl~
>He says, feeling her tight cunt engulf his dick greedily. Grabbing a hold of her silky hair, he pulled it back, making her back arch heavily, a pained look spreading across her visage in plain view of her pet.
You will forgive me, because I'll give you the one thing you crave~
>The words matched beautifully with his actions as he began to pump hard and fast. Striking her ass with his hips, the sounds as if he were spanking her.
As for you, Darkness. I'll treat you how I see fit, unless you want me to leave you and your Goddess unsatisfied~
>>
>>8310716
Ahhh but.....
>Before she can continue her dress is off now. Her top bare to the anon behind her now. Her heart races even faster as she turns her blushing face towards the camera and smiles
>>8310747
>As she smiles she moans from the other anon
I.....Mmm!
>She moans, getting a little lost in the pleasure and tilting her head back against the anon, leaning on him a little
>>
>>8303181
I see, so the mood was finally right. You should tell me about it, thought it seems that you're not satisfied with the result just like her.

I guess since this is a problem then there must be a solution! What do you think, Anon?
>>
>>8310903
Why don't you say a little something for that boyfriend of yours? Let him know you're thinking about him~
>Fingers exploring her upper legs, they happen upon her cute white panties, pure as the girl herself. A few manage to carelessly slip by the soft fabric, and touch her most delicate parts directly
>>
>>8310903
Yeah, properly introduce yourself to the camera, sexy.
>He takes advantage of the position Lillie's in to cover her neck with his lips after he whispers to her. He squeezes her delicate flesh with his mouth, massaging it as he does with her tits. But one hand releases them, and grabs Lillie's wrist down to the man's pants. He splays her hand across the swelling growth hidden inside his clothes.
>>
>>8311064
U-Um.....
>She looks to the camera slowly as her pussy begins to drip and her moans get just a bit louder and more frequent
H-hi honey, it's your girlfriend Lillie! I-AHHH!
>The anon's fingers in her panties surprise her and she can't help but scream! Followed by a breathy moan
Ahhh I hope you enjoy the show! These men are going to take care of me okay?
>Her legs spread a bit more now
>>8311180
>Lillie moans and leans even closer on the anon now, his skillful kisses on her neck making her quiver with pleasure and she drenches the other anon's fingers with her juices.
Ahh~
>She moans gently when her hand is placed on the anon's growning member, and without hesitation she begins to squeeze and knead at the bulge before unzipping his pants and unleashing his girthy member!
>>
File: 55926713_p0.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
55926713_p0.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
>>8310839
>Aqua gasps at your tug and you filling her with your quick strokes, her mouth in a silly expression of pain and pleasure, but with pleasure quickly winning out. Her tongue hangs out as she works quickly to match your strokes, the occasional twinge of pain crossing it, but your expert cock causing her tons of pleasure.
>Your frantic thrusting and Aqua matching you causes her hands and knees to jab me over and over again, and soon my gasps and moans from the pain join with the sounds you two are making.
>My close up views of Aqua's happy face makes my own scrunch up with despair, knowing I've never been able to make her look like that, and your words certainly don't help.
I-is it strange to want to keep the Goddess I love happy, Anon sir? I'm sorry, I know it's not my place to forgive you, I'm only a pet after all.
>>
>>8311369
>The man's necking stops, leaving a big red mark on her pale skin that would obviously show what she's been up to, even if her boyfriend never saw the video. He turns her head to face him, and immediately spreads his mouth, engulfing her tinier one in a deep, sloppy tongue kiss, at the perfect angle for the camera to capture their tongues playing.
>Below, his cock almost leaps up into Lillie's hand in excitement. It radiates warmth into her palm as it throbs next to Lillie's leg, clear for the camera to see her holding it.
>>
>>8311369
There's a good girl, we'll take very good care of you~
>Fluids pouring from her tight slit, they drench the man's fingers, and as his thumb begins to work her cute little clit, his index slides inside comfortably, penetrating her
Be sure to keep making eye contact with the camera, let your boyfriend know you're thinking of him!~
>>
File: 3c226f54adb0b9cb7e5e7267cf899f9d.jpg (895KB, 858x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3c226f54adb0b9cb7e5e7267cf899f9d.jpg
895KB, 858x1200px
>>8311541
Ah anon!
>Moans escape her almost drooling mouth when that hickey is given to her. Once his mouth connects to her's in a kiss she moans immediately into it! Her tongue moving all around and dancing with his. Sometimes looking into his eyes, and other times she looks directly at the phone before them.
>Lillie grabs hold of the cock and begins to squeeze it in her hand, moving it slowly up and down, pressing it a bit against her legs as she lovingly squeezes it and rubs it between her fingers moaning harder into the kiss!
>>8311719
MMMMM!
>She moans into the other anon's mouth when her pussy is penetrated! Her body begins to shake and rock a little back and forth on his fingers. Smiling and nodding as her tongue darts back and forth with the other anon's. Looking directly into the camera as she's being man handled by the two of them! Her pussy drenching his fingers in all the excitement!
>>
>>8311416
>Hands gripping tightly to her thin waist, I catch your eye beyond her slender body as it bounced up and along my dick
Yes, you are. Now stop interrupting, before I have to show you your place again.
>With my gaze piercing your soul easily, with the scariest look I can manage while under the immense pleasure the body of the Goddess provided, I return to focusing on her entirely.
>As I smashed her cute ass over and over, each stroke hitting a little deeper than the last, I reach my body and arms forward, grabbing both her breasts and squeezing down hard, trying to stimulate more and more of her.

>>8311888
>Juices dripping down his arm at a steady rate, he began to pick up the pace. Each little pump of his hand left the ends of them a little deeper. The combination of her moans and burning hot skin was starting to get to the man's head however.
>Picking himself up, he stood behind her, head just above hers as he got his cock out, and jammed it carelessly between her lovely thighs. Squeezed by her subtle fat, he pumped, the fluids that ran down the insides of her legs working perfectly as lubricant.
>>
>>8311888
>As Lillie stroked his cock, it shuddered and seeped out drops of precum that stuck to her soft legs. The man broke the kiss, tugging her head away by the hair and leaving loose spit hanging off her chin. He walked around to her front, and grabbing her head again, he pushed her down, forcing her back to lower while the man behind her gripped her thighs and fucked them. Lower Lillie went, until he wrapped his hands around her throat and gripped her just at the level of his cock. He thrust into her mouth hard, shoving her body back slightly into his friend behind her.
>>
File: 3a22533fcac569a527dfbda242b832f7.jpg (400KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
3a22533fcac569a527dfbda242b832f7.jpg
400KB, 960x1280px
>>8311973
Ahhh! Ahh! Ahhh!
>Lillie couldn't stop moaning as his fingers kept slamming into her! Each one making her soaked pussy just drip with even more fluids! All the worries about her regretting this are now fading, or perhaps they did already.
Ahhhhh anon, please!
>She couldn't help but moan when his dick started fucking her thighs like that! her pussy dripping endlessly down her thighs onto his cock! Her moaning and looking to the camera every now and then.
>>8312113
>She smiled once that precum leaked on her leg, she felt proud, as that's what she wanted. She kept stroking him, gradually faster as they kissed until it was broken! Once it was she smiled to the camera again, this time the smile more smug, blowing it a kiss this time.
Mwah~
>The she started to get bent over and this is where she really started to lose it! The roughness of both the men just driving her wild as they use her body! Her mouth being forced open with that huge cock and her moaning all around it! Gagging sometimes as it's thrust down her throat but loving every second of it! Moaning for both the men and her pussy dripping with excitement!
>>
File: 61887420_p5_master1200.png (1MB, 847x1200px) Image search: [Google]
61887420_p5_master1200.png
1MB, 847x1200px
>>8311973
Aqua moans and squeaks happily, arching her back like a cat, pressing into your hands, and incidentally bumping her face into mine. Aqua lets out a silly giggle, and gives me a gentle kiss every time you bottom out into her, moaning and sighing into my lips with every stroke you make.
>The tears welling in my eyes begin dripping down my face, the humiliation peaking every time she leans forward into another one of her kisses, and my eyes flickering between you and her with a shameful and very submissive look to them. Even with my body pinned the way it was, I still have enough space to reach a hand between my legs to stroke myself, and that combined with Aqua's hands driving into my tits brings me to yet another shuddering orgasm, which I do my best to muffle, not wanting to disturb you two as you please my Goddess.
>>
>>8312271
>The man fucking her throat occasionally pulled his cock out, letting the camera lens get a full view of Lillie's sloppy, lustful face as she coughed and drooled from the rough thrusts into her throat. But soon enough he wasn't able to resist, and he'd be bottoming out again, making her emit strangled moans and loudly slapping his balls into her chin, all for the phone's microphone to record. He tightened his fingers around her neck, reducing Lillie's air supply even further, and staring down into her eyes with the look of a predator as he pounded her pretty little face.
Jeez, you really were eager. That wholesome act dropped real fast.
>He accentuates his comments by slapping the sides of her face while he fucked her mouthpussy, leaving further red marks as evidence.
>>
>>8312271
>Unable to restrain himself, he started to fuck her thighs harder and faster, letting the cute girl's body be rocked with each and every stroke, his balls tapping her legs slightly each time.
Please what? Want this?~
>He whispered to her as he angled his cock upwards and thrusted. The large and powerful length slid into her with little effort thanks to how wet the girl was. She was unbelievably into this! This fantasy must've been very very appealing to her, and he was glad to indulge her in it~

>>8312363
>While she quietly makes out with you as I rail her raw from behind. My cock running wild and carelessly, like Ryan Dunn driving his Porsche, it smashed against her cervix like it was trying to pierce through it and sully her womb again. With each hit against it, a painful but contented moan echoed from her mouth, I wondered if the Goddess experienced sex in the same way a regular woman like the disgrace below her would; usually it'd hurt a girl.
>His wandering mind didn't get far though as her walls clamped down tight on his hard and throbbing cock, ever pulsing against her warm and wet walls, basking in the embrace they bestowed. My hands slap her ass as I lose myself to the moment, brain essentially running on autopilot as any semblance of thought is lost, only instincts behind the wheel now, just like the earlier analogy.

>>8312628
Right?~
>The man chimed in blissfully from behind her, happily pumping away between her legs
She really is a huge slut, I almost feel bad for the man she calls a boyfriend~
>>
>>8312652
>Aqua's enjoyment clearly isn't on the same levels of a mortal, her eternally tight pussy and seemingly endless pleasure would make almost anyone jealous, anyone that is, except for someone like me, who simply looks on with a pathetic blubbering as I continue to pleasure myself, never once taking my eyes off my Goddess's lovely face.
>>
>>8313055
>Feeling mean, I reach up and curve my arms around Aqua's head and pull it back, forcing her gaze away from you; you don't deserve it after all. Whispering into her ear
Scream for me, yell and moan as loudly as you can. Let everyone around this fucking kingdom know how much of a slutty Goddess you are~
>A wicked smile covered my face, knowing it'd bring all the more pain to the pathetic girl who could do nothing but watch and wish; wish she was able to properly able to pleasure the woman who was all the more charming, sociable, sexy pinning her to the floor so that even if she wanted to get away and hide in shame, she couldn't~
>>
File: 61512595_p1_master1200.png (1MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
61512595_p1_master1200.png
1MB, 900x1200px
>>8313754
>Aqua shoots you a wicked grin and obliges, thrusting as hard as she can into you and giving out the loudest moans she can "AHHHHHH~! Anon! Oh! Keep fucking me! Fill me with your offering, let me feel everything you ha-ah-ve! kyah~!" she cries out shamelessly before leaning in to kiss you deeply, tongue slithering into your mouth and twitching as you ram home again.
Ah, Goddess...
>you can barely make it out from the loud sounds of Aqua's pleasure, but you hear me moan out pitifully at the sight of you and her kissing as Aqua rides your cock to a glorious orgasm, losing her coordination for a little bit, but never breaking the kiss while she does.
>>
(sorry for such a late reply! I hope you guys are still around)

>>8312628
>Lillie couldn't stop gagging and moaning all around his cock! Tears forming as he got rougher, but every time he would stop and pull out she would look to the camera. Her face and eyes lustful for more, her gasping for air and her mouth completely drenched in precum and mostly spit. Her face was a mess, and everytime she would just look and smile before gagging on his cock more!
HMPH!
>She gags in responce, tears forming more, running down her cheeks as her air supply is being cut short more and more. The slaps on her cheeks making her moan harder around his dick!
>>8312652
>His balls slapping against her thighs was driving her crazy! When he whispers and shoves it in however, that's when she starts rocking with him faster and sucking the other anon harder.
MMMMMPHM!~
>She moans in total bliss! If it wasn't for all the gagging and moaning she'd be smiling! Her two little mouths dripping endlessly with saliva and juice, making it easier for her to be fucked like the slut she is!
>>
>>8313903
>I meet her kiss graciously, and love how she doesn't even hesitate to obey my commands. I'd really broken her in, and would continue to do so until I got bored; and considering she was a hot, cute always tight Goddess, that wouldn't be any time soon, luckily for you.
Beg more, keep shouting and screaming and I'll give you a big creamy tribute Aqua-chan~
>I managed to moan through our breathless kissing, squeezing out the words quickly in the short breaks as she greedily lunged her lips at mine. Still destroying her ass all over again like I'd done so many time before, my cock bulked up and bulged hard in her tight cunt, expanding it even further, much to her pleasure. I was getting close, too close~

>>8314012
>The cute girl's ass easily worked it way down his length, sucking it all in as he began to gently and carefully thrust in and out, in and out, picking up a steady rhythm to break the girl in. Despite being obviously experienced, she was still quite small compared to the large men having their way with her, and so he made sure to treat her well... for now, at least~
>>
>>8314012
>The man facefucking Lillie drags her head into his stomach one last time, holding her by her hair as her head shakes from lack of air for what seems like forever. Her head goes limp, and as he pulls himself out of her, holding her skull up by the roots of her hair, he steps to the side and presents her wrecked face to the camera. From the side of her head he takes his sticky cock and pokes and smears spit all over Lillie's face, pretty much everywhere except inside her mouth.
Work for it you little slut. Show your boyfriend how much you need this cock. Ask nicely and you'll get more. I might even give you some cum...
>>
File: 1489183006642.jpg (704KB, 798x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489183006642.jpg
704KB, 798x1200px
>>8314098
>Aqua laughs excitedly, well beyond the point of even a giggle, or caring what honorific you use with her, with little stuttering gasps as she did. "Anon, fuck! FUCK you're good! K-keep it up, keep p-pleasing you Goddess!!" She drives back one last time, shuddering as you bottom out hard inside her, and she slams back into the kiss to make the moment that much more enjoyable.
>I cringe at you not properly honoring her, and open my mouth to object, but after not hearing a response from Aqua, I just turn away in shame, face falling even further as I sob bitterly into another orgasm, shuddering, but still holding firm so that my Goddess doesn't lose her balance.
>>
File: e13449242b193a5bb3b30cfd41142f30.jpg (781KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
e13449242b193a5bb3b30cfd41142f30.jpg
781KB, 849x1200px
>>8314098
>Being fucked and face fucked so roughly is her dream coming true! One of her dreams at least/ She's still trying to keep up with his intense thrusting as she's being suffocated by cock on the other end of her. Gagging, moaning and sucking all she can as she does her best to try and keep her body moving fast enough to match the anon's thrust.
>>8314148
MMMMMMPHHHMM!
>She does her best to try not and gag and take it. Tears are running constantly down her face. The pain mixed with pleasure is far too good! She beings to lose herself as her air supply is cutoff, luckily it finally ends before she passes out and she gasps loudly.
Ahhhhh~
>As she's still gasping for air the anon runs his messy cock all over her, making her more of a mess! She looks right into the camera
Oh please! Please I need that cock so badly! I loved being gagged on it and I need it to fuck every part of me please I'll do anything! Anything at all please just ruin me with that huge cock!
>she desperately holds her tongue wanting it so bad!
Honey I hope you're jerking off to this, hehe
>she giggles, wigglign her tongue
>>
>>8314240
>Still holding her up by just her hair, the man does eventually put his cock back in her mouth. Slowly, the tip slides along her lips like a horse's bridle, back and forth, soon poking in and stretching her cheek from one side. The gentle approach he gives her, showing off his technique for the camera, is completely unlike how she'd been treated until now.
Hmm, is this okay? Or does our little princess need... a real man's touch?
>>
>>8314307
>Although the way he's holding her head up is painful, it only adds to her enjoyment. Tears have subsided a bit but are still running down her cheeks. She moans lightly as his cock is dragged against her lips, her puckering them out as much as she can before his cock is easily put back in her mouth. But not nearly as rough or as good. Just light.
No. Please fuck my mouth like a real man does! Fuck me like a man!
>she says eyes locked on the camera
>>
>>8314498
Hahaha! That's what I like to hear, slut!
>With just a slight turn of her head, she's back to the facing him, and there's nothing to stop his cock from penetrating to the deepest parts of her throat. Lillie's hair remains gathered in his fist above her head, bouncing her skull back and forth with each thrust.
Shit, I think you're finally gonna milk me dry...
>>
>>8314098
(Sorry anon, Darkness here, I really gotta sleep since I worked late today. Will you be here tomorrow to finish up?)
>>
File: e5fc9768854c6b44be8faf2db1fefb3c.jpg (835KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
e5fc9768854c6b44be8faf2db1fefb3c.jpg
835KB, 1000x1414px
>>8314555
>She whimpers being called a slut and she braces for his cock! Tears flowing again as she gags and chokes all around it, but continue to moan and suck like a good slut! Her lustful eyes look up to the anon as her head is slammed repeatedly on his dick, she gazes for a while before looking to the camera. Her tongue rubs the underside of your meaty cock as you face fuck her, she sucks harder and moans louder! Wanting your cum badly!
>>
>>8314591
Oh, fuck, fuck... Agh!
>Despite how severely he treats Lillie's face, he looks down on her almost with some affection, happy with the job she's done, as she sucks him off to completion. Lillie's tongue coaxes out salvo after salvo of cum into her little mouth, as the man's friend behind her can be heard grunting and depositing his own load inside her well-used pussy. The cock slips out of her mouth, slapping against her face again and shooting a few last streams of cum up over her head and into her matted blonde hair.
>After a minute, the man lifts Lillie up and wraps his arm around the shoulder. He takes the phone and holds it in front of them both.
Hey! Sorry Lillie's boyfriend, but I think you can see that Lillie's probably in no condition to go home tonight.
>He says as he pans from head to toe, spreading her battered pussy for further inspection.
I hope you'll understand, we just have her best interests at heart.
>He whispers.
Plus I haven't gotten a whack at that ass yet either. Well, that's all for now buddy! Hope ya enjoyed it!
>He clicks the video app away.

(Wow, that was really fun! And from all the rough Lillie pictures you had, I bet we hit all your buttons too lol.)
>>
File: tumblr_o4oys8s5iQ1r0i3tdo1_1280.jpg (972KB, 1200x1066px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4oys8s5iQ1r0i3tdo1_1280.jpg
972KB, 1200x1066px
>>8314560
(I actually have had to go too, my apologies sweetheart!~ I'll leave you a reply to follow up on, sure.)
>>8314240
(I'll be having to bail on you too Lillie. Please forgive me, and you if come around again at a better time, I'll play with you some more!~)
>>
>>8314714
(Was good playing with you too. 10/10 would DP with you again.)
>>
please dont touch her
>>
>>8314746
Very well. I shall respect your wishes.
>>
>>8314705
>She sucks and moans as much as she can! In heaven from all the rough sex she's having! Her tongue rubbing more vigorously against his cock as he cums, as if to milk out all he's got! Once he pulls out and covers her face and hair with his cum she looks at the camera again, opening her mouth and wiggling her tongue all around to show all the cum she milked from you! She moans and swallows all of it, showing the camera her mouth is now empty. She grins when he lifts her up and starts talking
You can just keep jerking off to this until I back, okay?
>she blows another kiss to the camera and giggles.

(It was amazing and just what I had in mind, thank you! Both of you!)
>>8314714
(That's fine! Hopefully the three of us can have fun again as I do have one other idea for another scene! Thanks guys!)
>>
>>8310969
It's a little embarrassing but sure I can tell you about it. I tried to start out slowly since I wasn't used to things but she wanted more so she took control.

I'm ashamed to say that I barely lasted 5 minutes once she did that, I'm not sure if it's because it was my first time and I'm not used to thinks but seeing her look disappointed was a little heart breaking, she reassured me that she still loves me though.

She may need another visit at this rate I'm afraid.
>>
>>8315715
Ah, yes. Yuyuko is very greedy when it come to sex so it's no wonder she took control. And it is pretty dad to hear that she was dissapointed.

Should I go over there again? Maybe I could even try to give you some lessons.
>>
>>8316294
(If you are there, I'll be at work. Replies might be slow and wonky, but I'll do my best for yuyuko!)
>>
>>8316294
>>8316389
Another visit may be in order I'm afraid, maybe I could ask her to help too by pointing out what you're doing.

(I'm here but replies may come in slowly too)
>>
>>8316435
I'll head over there soon then. I'll gladly help you two out with this little problem, so no need to worry.

(Do you want me to keep playing Yuyuko?)
>>
>>8316720
Thank you for your help, Yuyuko became ever so happy when I told her the news and said that this should be the solution to our problems.

(Yes please)
>>
>>8316790
Aww, she's so sweet. I'll be heading over there soon.
And anon, did she say anything about me while I was away?
>>
>>8316804
She didn't mention you directly but a while after you left last time she mentioned how much she loved the sleep over and started saying how I deserved a reward for letting her do something like that, I think that's what got her in the mood to finally do it.
>>
>>8316876
Maybe another sleep over would be nice, but I don't want to abuse Yuyuko's and your kindness.

>I finally reach your place and knock on the front door, wondering what kinds of things will happen today
>>
>>8316896
I'm not sure how I'd feel about another sleep over so soon but if Yuyuko wishes for that it might be possible to arrange it.
>opens the door
Come on in and make yourself at home.
>>
>>8316979
>I accept your invite and walk in, greeting Youmu along the way who greets me with a smile followed by a sigh. She knows what's up
>As I head into the living room I see Yuyuko, who is just relaxing in the sofa eating some snacks. I decide to surprise the cute ghost by going behind her and covering her eyes
Gueeess who?
>Yuyuko instantly realizes just from my touch that it's me, she pushes me hand down and jumps with her arms open
>I am greeted by her with a kiss on the cheek and a warm, gentle "Welcome back, Anon!"
>>
>>8317025
>Starting to get used to this sort of sight I smile at yuyuko
>It might not be because of me but her happiness is my greatest treasure
He's going to help us with our problem like I mentioned earlier, my love.
>>
>>8317181
>Yuyuko's eyes widen, a surprised look across her face
>"Help us with our problem? Could that mean..."
Yeah, we'll be spending some time together once again.
>"O-oh, I see."
>It's clear that she's trying to hold back from exploding with happiness the moment I said that. She is redder than a tomato and there is a shaky smile on her face that she's trying to hide. Plus, her grip on me got stronger as if she's trying to eat me.
So, I guess we should go to your room so we can start the lesson. Are you ready, anon?
>>
>>8317295
>I lead the way to the bedroom and swallow nervously when either you or yuyuko can see
>I may be used to this now but it still makes me a little nervous knowing what's about to happen and also more aroused than I should be given the situation
And here we are, before we start the lesson do you need anything?
>>
>>8317359
Not really, we won't be using a condom after all.
>Yuyuko bites her lips with that statment, clearly excited about what's going to happen
I just need you to pay close attention and hear us very well, okay anon?
>Me and Yuyuko get on the bed, where we previously made out little love session. It's just as soft as I remember
Well anon, I need you to tell me some more details, like how was the foreplay and which position you two "played" in. After that I'll do my best to show you how things should've went.
>>
>>8317410
If I close my eyes I can remember it in perfect detail.

Things started when she took the initiative and gave me a boob job by surprise, after a minute or two of that she got on her back and told me to put it in.
I started slowly obviously, it was my first time and she was understanding but 3 minutes into that she took control and things switched to cowgirl, I guess she couldn't put up with my slow pace any longer. I didn't last long against her technique after that.
>>
>>8317490
Alright then, so we'll begin with some paizuri.
>I start opening my pants and let my cock be free, the sight of Yuyuko leaning on the bed like one of those french girls makes the blood start running
Yuyuko, if you please?
>She starts crawling towards me on all fours, never breaking eye contact and her lewd smile. She closes in on me and gives me a surprise kiss
>"It'll be my pleasure~"
>She lowers herself and also gives my cock alittle kiss, saying that she missed him too
>At this point my dick is at full mast and she starts putting her soft, ghost pillows around it, also giving the tip a little lick
>>
File: sakurako.png (362KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
sakurako.png
362KB, 700x700px
How do I stop self-inserting as a cuck whenever I look at porn?
>>
>>8317602
Stop looking at porn maybe.
>>
>>8317602
Accept what you are.
>>
>>8317564
>At this point I've started masturbating again while paying close attention to what the two of you are doing
>I make a note to myself that she didn't kiss my cock like that but don't say anything out loud
She's rather into this again today isn't she?
>>
>>8317646
I can't.
>>8317711
I'm not a cuck.
>>
File: 1477781667798.png (58KB, 307x352px) Image search: [Google]
1477781667798.png
58KB, 307x352px
>>8317751
>Self inserts as a cuck whenever he looks at ntr
>"I'm not a cuck."

There's no shame in it my man.
>>
>>8317714
We haven't even started yet, right, Yuyuko?
>She stops playing with the head of my cock and looks up to me. She givess me a cute wink and a giggle before squeezing my dick with her ballons
>Her movements her wilder and she starts to focus on the head, trying to make me feel good
>I put one of my hands on her hair and ruffle it, both of us enjoying the foreplay

>"I'm getting really wet down here, anon, can we please proceed already?"
I guess so. Make sure to watch closely and hear well, buddy. Maybe you can even learn something.
>>
>>8317602
tfw sometimes imagine the brat taking BBC

help
>>
>>8317751
Maybe do your best to insert as the bull?
>>
>Find video of your waifu being fucked by a big buff male with huge cock and uses her as nothing more then a hole to fuck as she falls utterly in love with his cock
>Insert self as the one recording and imagine all the words they'll say as I watch the one I love get stolen away as I just have an erection with my tiny pathetic cuck cock locked away in a chastity cage.
>>
>>8317816
>I nervously swallow again knowing that my wife wants to be fucked in front of me
I'm ready to learn and Yuyuko looks drenched down there, I really hope this helps us.
>>
>>8317987
I'm sure it will, so don't worry about it. Get on your back, love. Just like you did with anon over there.
>Yuyuko gasps as I accidentally call her love. She blushes and with my cock still resting on her breasts I can feel her whole body burning up
>"Yes!" she says in a happy tone
>She lays down on her back and spreads her legs a bit, giving me a nice view of her plump ass and soaked vagina, ready to be penetrated by my dick again
>I give her a good slap and watch as her booty waves, making not only her hornier but me too
>>
>>8318177
>I stop masturbating for a second in slight shock
D-did you just call her love? I guess it helps with the lesson if it is as close to the real thing as possible but still...

Do go on though, Yuyuko doesn't seem to be able to wait any longer.
>>
>>8318306
Oh yeah, that does sound like a nice idea. Yuyuko, I want you to treat me as your husband and I'll treat you as my wife, okay?
>Yuyuko gladly accepts my proposal with a yes and I lower myself upon her, giving her a kiss to finish the deal
>Without further ado, I start penetrating the young ghost but in a more slow and loving manner. trying to mimic the night you had with her
>As I dig Yuyuko's inside with my cock, she grabs the matress and tries to enjoy as much as she can while my cock digs up her insides
>Despite being a ghost, she is whether warm and tight, making me want to make love to her even further
>It doesn't take too long before I finally hilt myself inside of her, my cock slightly streatching her limits and making her move foward a bit trying to comfort my whole length

>I start to pull out and give her some space to breathe before pushing it in further, my thrusts are slow, but firm and steady, rubbing her all of her G-spots as I give her a loving fuck
>>
>>8318406
>Watching the kissing still stings and a sense of uneasiness sets in despite kind of making the suggestion myself
>I also can't shake the feeling that she seems much more passionate than she ever has with me but I push it to the back of my mind, surely she's just acting for the sake of the lesson, she's a loving wife after all
>Even with that, my arousal still grows and I start stroking my shaft once again
So I guess how you do it really does make a difference
>>
>>8318525
>I break the kiss, and start whispering something in her ear, amidst all her moans, she says "Yes."
Hey anon, it was at this point where she decided to attack you, right? She is still behaving under me here and I could go on like this, but we'll change it up for your sake.
>I cease my slow and comfortable thrusting and slowly remove my dick from her insides, each inch causing a sloppy and wet noise, showing how deep I was and how wet she is
>My soaked dick comes out and I slap her ass with it for a little bit before laying and inviting Yuyuko in. She is about to go for my dick in her own accord and ride me until I finish, after that the lesson is over
>She is more excited and assertive than before, dripping more like a pipe leakage as she eyes me up, licking her lips and rubbing her thighs
I hope you are learning something from over there, anon, cause we are about to head into the last part. Right, my love?
>"Yes dear~"
>Yuyuko positions herself on top of me this time
>>
>>8318630
Hey, what did you whisper to her? Surely there's nothing to hide in this sort of situation right?
I've been studying the situation closely though yes.
>At this point I've studied the situation closely and have my doubts that I can please her this well even after studying but tell myself that it should still be possible
>It doesn't matter any more though, all that matters now is Yuyuko's pleasure, as well as my own reaching its peak from the masturbation
Go on Yuyuko, for both of us.
>>
>>8318820
>Yuyuko drops down on my cock and takes everything inside in one go, making the lady cum and moan at my cock. Her love juices come out and soon my whole crotch is covered in her liquid
>After her orgasm calms down, she takes a deep breath and raises herself again before taking another go at my pole
>She is in command, so things get a bit rough on my side as Yuyuko descend on my cock so hard that it makes the whole bed squeak and move
>I get closer and closer to cumming as she tries to "eat me up"
>>
>>8318963
>I resist blowing my load at the sight of her orgasming in front of me but manage to stop myself by remembering the shame of not being able to make her cum myself
>I prepare myself for an emotional gut punch before finally asking the question
Yuyuko dear, I know you're really into things right now but could you give me a pointer or two here. What is he doing differently from me?
>>
>>8319057
>Yuyuko somehow manages to calm down a bit, however she does not stop moving
>"H-huh? Oh dear, it's not what he does, it's what he is."
>"His size is able to fill me up and hit in all the places that I love, he can last so much longer than you too. I love how nice he is with me outside of the bed and I love how rough he can get on it. The way he kisses and caresses me, the way his hot cum fills me up. I just love it so much."
>She goes down at my cock again, taking everything inside
>"Ahh~ this is the best. I'll continue doing this so you can continue watching, okay dear? Please watch closely because he'll be cumming soon"
>>
>>8319192
>I'm absolutely crushed by her words to the point it almost brings me to tears but I hold them back for her sake
>Even with those words my hand doesn't stop moving along my dick
>I wonder where this leaves me and Yuyuko now that she seems to love everything about you and finds me worthless in bed but I leave those questions for later
>For now all I want is for everyone involved to cum, this is no longer a lesson as I can't lean to be bigger or last that much longer, it's purely for a sick sort of pleasure
I-I'm watching, there's no way I can take my eyes off of this.
>>
>>8319629
>"Oh god this is too good, I cant hold myself!"
>Yuyuko returns to the pace she was doing before and keeps on clenching and squeezing my dick, it is not long before I'm ready to cum inside your wife once again
Ah! yuyuko I'm cumming!
>Yuyuko takes my cock deeper than before and with that I start to unload into her womb once again. A expression of happiness as she's being filled covers her face
>At the same time I'm filling her up she cums, milking my cock and pulling everything she can into her womb, the rest drips down from her pussy and some dribbles on my cock
>Your lesson is over
>>
>>8319769
>Even while masturbating I cum before you
>After everything is over I hang my head in shame and start asking myself all sorts of questions in my head.
How can I say that I'm good enough for her in any way after what she said?
>>
>>8319868
Don't worry Anon, I'm sure you are good for something! yuyuko agrees, right?
>"Y-yes!"
>Your lesson might be over, but my dick is still hard inside of her
>Yuyuko gives me a smile and starts moving her hips once again, this time leaning in and giving me a sweet kiss
>Her hands move up my arm and soon we are with our fingers intertwined as we look into each other's eyes
>>
>>8319952
What is it that I'm good for? I can't think of anything.
>The sight of the two of you being so romantic is sickening to me but at the same time, the lower parts of me want to see more
>>
>>8320035
>We continue making sloppy and lewd love, each thrust of mine using my previous load as lubricant and pushing it even deeper into Yuyuko's womb
>When we break our kisses she begins confesssing her love to me and that she never wants to let go, she wants to feel full, she wants to feel alive
>After a few more rounds of kissing I start speaking
Anon, I don't know if I have the time for it, but you see, Yuyuko wants a baby. I can give her one and you can take care of it.
What do you think?
>>
>>8320098
...a baby? She really wants to have a baby?
>Hearing those words weighs heavily on my heart
>I want to scream no but looking at her face I can't say no to her, not to the lovely ghost woman I fell in love with
>I tell myself that at least it means I'm useful
>With that I let out a huge sigh and speak weakly
If that's what she really wants, please give it to her.
>>
>>8320194
>With a few more thrusts I'm cumming into Yuyuko again
>She just hugs and nuzzles me in a really cute manner while squirming as I refill her
>I give her hair a ruffle and a kiss on her forehead
I sure will, Anon.
>She relaxes in my arms and starts to doze off, tired and satisfied, I follow suit, pulling her closer and hugging her tighter

(Shit, I lost track of time while making love to her. Gotta bail out now, anon. See ya and hoped you enjoyed!)
>>
>>8320268
>After all that's happened all I want to do is lay down
>After looking back at Yuyuko's sleeping face I head towards the living room, all sorts of thoughts swirling in my head
>Youmu gives me a concerned look as I flop onto my makeshift bed and attempt to sleep, mentally exhausted

(That tends to happen with these things. I sure did, why must I be such a cuck?)
>>
>>8317831
While I actually don't like the interracial aspects of a lot of cuck porn, I really agree with you about brats. They're definitely the hottest variety of girls when it comes to cuckolding
>>
>>8317938
Your cages gives you enough room to get hard? A cage a should be too constricting for a poor cuck's half-chub, much less their microboner!
>>
>>8320478
Brats are right up there for sure, what are the other good types to steal or have stolen from you?
>>
>>8321969
Sadists. I have a pretty limited range of who I'm attracted to in the first place, so when it comes to cucking me it's pretty much just those two groups. Dissapointing really, since there's a lot of pure girl corruption stuff, but I'm not really a fan.
>>
I can't wait to marry my waifu once she's old enough!
>>
>>8323163
what a cute cocksleeve
hope you don't mind she has some 'experience' already though
>>
File: 1490089123099.jpg (301KB, 814x678px) Image search: [Google]
1490089123099.jpg
301KB, 814x678px
>>8323424
Don't call her a cocksleeve!
She's nowhere close to having sex yet. She's a virgin, just like me.
>>
>>8323511
there's no need to be upset, she really like being called like that anyway
but coming from a clueless virgin seems something understandable

>She's a virgin, just like me.
I wonder how are you that sure about it by the way
>>
>>8322942
Sadists are nice for sure, lately I've been trying to vary my cuck fantasies though. Like the following.

The refined ojou-sama type, long blonde hair and expensive clothes, she even lives in her own mansion with a few maids. We would be childhood friends with crushes on each other that we wouldn't do anything about and eventually one of the maids would get tired of it.
So she contacts one of the girl's potential suitors and plots with him. One day I'm invited over for a meal at the mansion only to pass out after a few bites, my food was drugged and so was the girl's.

Upon waking up I'm informed of the situation by the maid, she thinks the ojou-sama is wasted on me and she has found a more "suitable" rich man to take my place. It's then I'm forced to watch, tied in a chair as she is raped while handcuffed to her own bed, her virginity taken against both our wills.
The maid might be amused by me getting hard and give me a hand job as I watch the poor girl get mind broken, of course she would hurl insults at me and wear silk gloves while she does it, god forbid she touches me directly.

I may have problems for finding this kind of situation appealing.
>>
>>8324445
That's quite the elaborate fantasy, Anon. Honestly though, I don't really get off to non-con ntr. It doesn't feel like ntr to me unless someone is getting cucked willingly because they're a pathetic person. If it's like this it's basically just a rape fantasy for you both, and a relativley tame one at that compared to some of the rape fantasies I have. I like it better when I'm so devoted to someone that I am willing to serve as a pet/cleanup slave after they get fucked, and help the process out in any way her and the bull want. That's why I like brats so much because I'm rather tall and fit for a woman, so getting cucked by a small delicate little brat and doing everything she orders me to is incredibly hot for me, and the best part is, it's all because I'm too pathetic to resist.
>>
>>8324654
I get kind of autistic and in detail when it comes to thinking up these situations.
I like both consensual and non-con ntr for different reasons, like I said before, I like to vary things to keep fap fantasies fresh.

I do see why you love brats so much though, being a glorified servant to a girl like that as she acts like a spoiled little shit is a huge turn on.
>>
>>8324765
I do have to hand it to you, anon, I really appreciate your attention to detail. If you have any consensual ideas involving brats I'd love to hear them as well. Because yeah, you hit it on the head right there, I've only ever been with brats in my life because the way they're not ashamed to order you around and treat you like an inferior is just too much for me. They're basically my biggest turn on.
>>
>>8324654
Oh wow when I heard you mention brat before I thought you meant you were a guy that wanted a bitchy girl to abuse you while she cucks you. I like cuckquean too, and having a bratty girl abuse a demure wife is really fun. I like the idea of having a wife who continually invites over a girl that's terrible to her for my own pleasure, and then taking care of her after I've had my fun with the vixen.

>>8324445
It's fun but the rape isn't as appealing to me. The scenario would be just fine with me otherwise. I like rough sex in general.
>>
>>8325159
>I like the idea of having a wife who continually invites over a girl that's terrible to her for my own pleasure, and then taking care of her after I've had my fun with the vixen
Oh shit that's unexpectedly hot. I always figured I'd be the one attatched to the bratty girl, because I'm more into girls than I am guys, but the idea of being an ideal wife and having a girl come cuck me, then getting to clean up the girl is pretty fucking hot.
>>
File: 4c5eb5_6210352.jpg (349KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
4c5eb5_6210352.jpg
349KB, 1131x1600px
>>8286885
>>
>tfw lived long enough to see 7 different communities on this site slowly die and fade away
You'd think I'd be used to it by now. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>8326477
List them
>>
>>8326477
Are you saying ntr is dead? I don't think that's going to happen as long as relationships are a thing.
>>
File: 1486355172311.jpg (194KB, 1024x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1486355172311.jpg
194KB, 1024x1349px
My wife loves sports and she looks so cute in the uniform~
>>
File: 4fae77d872974ecbe85e08312f108c56.jpg (636KB, 1333x942px) Image search: [Google]
4fae77d872974ecbe85e08312f108c56.jpg
636KB, 1333x942px
>>8326477
tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down
>>
>>8329059
let me tell ya, she looks even better when she takes it off slowly~
>>
pump
>>
>>8324886
>If you have any consensual ideas involving brats I'd love to hear them as well
Unfortunately I don't have any ideas that in detail for me, plenty for other types of girls though.
>>
>>8334894
>for me
For brats, no idea how I typed "me."
>>
File: file.jpg (291KB, 926x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
291KB, 926x1200px
Someone should make a ntr/cuckbooru
>>
>>8323511
She's a dick addict just like the rest of the dragons.
>>
File: FQJkyCa.jpg (93KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
FQJkyCa.jpg
93KB, 850x478px
>>8335244
I agree
>>
>>8335244
Could always just use the netorare tag on dan/gelbooru/pixiv but I guess a dedicated one would be nice.
>>
File: 1481148928198.jpg (180KB, 800x633px) Image search: [Google]
1481148928198.jpg
180KB, 800x633px
>>8329838
Wow... I love her hair Anon, whats her name? she looks like such a cute waifu!
>>
>>8335415
I really love this image, shame the visual novel isn't translated.
>>
KEK ME NOW YOU FREAKING KEKS
>>
>>8337478
Sure thing mate.
>>
>>8329059
Oh, she's can certainly play ball, but I think she looks better without.
>>
>>8286885
>>
>>8286885
Cow.
>>
>>8339623
Good boy. Who is your waifu anyway? so we can get that though in our head too...
>>
>>8286885
>>
>tfw your waifu says bull's cock will be always bigger even soft than your hard as rock but thin dick
h-how can I make her quit liking fat cocks so much?
>>
File: 7ea66f950777843f9d016bd0fbcf6ff7.jpg (727KB, 848x1228px) Image search: [Google]
7ea66f950777843f9d016bd0fbcf6ff7.jpg
727KB, 848x1228px
>>8339690
Narumeia from Granblue Fantasy.

She's really short too since she's officially 134 cm, it's easy to imagine her dangling in mid air as one guy takes her pussy and the other fills her mouth. I shouldn't want this but thinking about it makes me hard.
>>
>>8339623
Would you lick the cum off of her lips while the other guys laughed at you, anon?
>>
>>8340831
Someone that short is indeed perfect for a spitroast.
>>
What your favorite fetish to go along with ntr?
Mine is impregnation.
>>
>>8341162
Feminization, just seems like the natural progression.
>>
>>8341080
I've never really been into that side of things.
>>8341152
A small girl with big tits, perfect for lifting up and toying with.
>>8341162
Impregnation for sure, especially if she screams out that she wants it and wraps her legs around them.
>>
>>8340622
You can't. She's beyond saving and all you can do is watch.
>>
File: 08af41f54e706d6566ccd87e2efb7424.jpg (688KB, 948x1600px) Image search: [Google]
08af41f54e706d6566ccd87e2efb7424.jpg
688KB, 948x1600px
Hey guys, I heard this was the girlfriend rating thread?

Here she is! Shes called Rei Ayanami, shes about 5ft 6", I've known her maybe... 6 years? and we've been going out for 4 years. Her eyes are redder than Rubys, and shes quieter than a mouse!
>>
>>8342435
I knew Ive seen that image before
>>
>>8342435
That's a pretty nice girlfriend of yours, anon! She really is a cutie and all, especially how that plugsuit of hers hugs her body, really shows her curvy figure! Really can't stop looking at her breasts or ass, either.~
>>
>>8342556
Thanks man! I know right? It really makes me dream about it too heh...
>My cheeks slowly blush and I laugh a little nervously as you say the last like
Yeah she is cute...

>>8342550
Maybe next time you see that image posted, gotta be drunk to rp with that in friend.
>>
File: Rei gym.jpg (447KB, 1044x1478px) Image search: [Google]
Rei gym.jpg
447KB, 1044x1478px
>>8342664
She's really revealing with her clothes, isn't she? Or is she formal? She seems to be distracted from the look of her eyes, despite the smile. Is there something she's missing, anon?
>>
File: LqbwPtB.jpg (775KB, 3233x4205px) Image search: [Google]
LqbwPtB.jpg
775KB, 3233x4205px
>>8342730
Well aha shes just ajusting to normal life I guess... she had a pretty disrupted upbringing and I kind of taught her to not be afraid of herself.
But umm... yeah heh.. I did buy her those... she wanted some 'workout' clothes so she could go to the gym and not overheat
>>
File: Rei butt 2.jpg (90KB, 487x800px) Image search: [Google]
Rei butt 2.jpg
90KB, 487x800px
>>8342791
You seem very nervous when it comes to Rei and her.. "Juiciness". Is there something on your mind? Rather, on -her- mind that she might need that's making you nervous?
>>
File: 1458666524836.png (944KB, 1445x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1458666524836.png
944KB, 1445x1900px
>>8342860
Im not.. nervous at all! Like.. I get what you mean with her and her umm..
>I gulp
"Juicyness"
But I wouldnt know whats on her mind... there needs to be a reason for why shes acting like this..
>>
File: Rei glasses naked.jpg (127KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
Rei glasses naked.jpg
127KB, 500x700px
>>8343037
I think that I should have some alone time with her and see what's wrong, don't you think so? If you can't figure out what's wrong with her for four years, it might be better if someone from the outside tries to find out!
>>
>>8343093
Hmmm I guess that wouldnt hurt... maybe I should give you her number?
>I write down the number and I pass it to you
Text me if you figure anything out ok?
>>
File: Rei panda.jpg (100KB, 584x743px) Image search: [Google]
Rei panda.jpg
100KB, 584x743px
>>8343113
Thanks a million! I promise you won't regret it, yeah? I'm sure she'll come out a happier woman after our.. Session?
>>
>>8343163
I hope so man! have a good time with her alright?
>I pat your shoulder and I walk off in town, continuing on my day as if I'd just met a good friend
>>
File: Rei mogudan.png (1MB, 915x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Rei mogudan.png
1MB, 915x1280px
>>8343220
Check your phone~
>>
File: 37868704_p0.png (1MB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [Google]
37868704_p0.png
1MB, 1333x1000px
>>8343425
>I take my phone out of my pocket and I check my texts, im greeted with this picture, a small smile on my face as I write a reply

"Awww you two are really getting on huh? and of course baby <3 you look so cute!"
>>
File: Rei.gif (3MB, 473x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rei.gif
3MB, 473x600px
>>8343465
>Beep!
"Hey! Rei is really friendly, huh? She really didn't hesitate to open up to me in one way or another, LOL! Check out how much she's enjoying herself!"
>>
File: 1481795754997.jpg (358KB, 1520x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1481795754997.jpg
358KB, 1520x1200px
>>8343535
>I open up the new text from you, and my smile instantly drops to a frown, and then a look of panic and shock
"W..what... what the fuck man!? I.. I didnt say you co..you could..."
>I stare at the small gif you attatched to the text, obviously made with some camera/gif app on your phone
"Stop that now! Fucking stop it!"
>I send the message and I look back at the other text, a feeling of betrayal washing over me, as I realise in the first text she sent me, she took the picture while being fucked
>>
File: file.png (264KB, 790x538px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
264KB, 790x538px
>>8343602
"Really great huh? Rei is a real natural, like some kind of depraved cougar finally getting her lips on her prey! It looks like she smiled for the first time in ages when I came inside her earlier! LOL! I was really right, huh? She's really stacked for such a small cutie! I'm sure she's grateful!"
>Beep!
>>
File: 1439670660256.jpg (409KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1439670660256.jpg
409KB, 1200x1600px
>>8343672
>I read your next text and I sigh a little, images flying around my head of her... my perfect woman... being used in such a lewd way, her lips wrapped around another mans cock
"Oh come on... just fucking stop wont you?? y..you came inside her!?!"
>I end the text there and I almost throw my phone across the room
>I look at the time and I think about when I can see her next...
>>
File: rei 2.jpg (121KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
rei 2.jpg
121KB, 800x600px
>>8343739
"On the bright side, at least she'll be filled to the brim for a while! I don't even think she'll let you see her nude for a while, anon.. Who really knew that your precious Ayanami was such a needy bitch, hmm? She must love you lots for sending her to me!"
>Beep!
>>
>>8343839
>That last line catches my attention and I blush darker... I create a new text to Rei and type
"Hey.. Im glad your having a good time with your friend... you love me right? <3"
>I hit send and my heart pounds in my chest...
>>
File: Rei 3.jpg (413KB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Rei 3.jpg
413KB, 1120x1600px
>>8343870
"Just a second, anon! I'm sure she'll be able to show you how much she loves you for this! Why don't you look at this picture while she calls you?"
>...Beep! RingRing!~
>>
File: 49284870_p0.jpg (325KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
49284870_p0.jpg
325KB, 533x800px
>>8343994
>I let the phone ring for a few seconds, my eyes staring at the picture... already feeling about what 'pleasure is' are being rewritten...

>click..
H..h..heyyy baby! H..how are you? Im just finishing u..up work.. and I wa..was wondering ho...how you are... when will.. will you be home huh honey?
>I say with a nervous tone in my voice, not mentioning the lewd texts you sent me
>>
File: rei 4.jpg (706KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rei 4.jpg
706KB, 1600x1200px
>>8344062
>All that can be heard is panting and slight whimpering
>"Aaah.. Aaah, A-Anonsttttopppp...~"
>"H-He's pumping my cunny s-so gooooood, anoonnn..~ I-I feel like such a good girl.. "
>A sharp spank could be heard in the background along with something that sounds like clapping, increasing in rhythm
>>
>>8344174
>I bite my lip... my perception of my girlfriends pleasure changing from >Buy her things >Be with her >Make her happy...
>To >Buy her things >Be her good boyfriend >Let her have fun with this Anon
"H..honey?~ Y..you are a good girl!..."
>I shake slightly and I take a deep breath
"Enjo..enjoy every second of it too... I wont judge you Rei~"
>>
File: Rei 5.jpg (461KB, 1028x727px) Image search: [Google]
Rei 5.jpg
461KB, 1028x727px
>>8344235
>"Haaahn..~ Th-Thank Yo- !!!!"
>A thud could be heard, only the sound of Rei's intense climaxing could be heard in the background... Along with a slurred, almost drunk-ish phrase of "I LOVE YOUUU!!~"
>>
File: 46427898_p0.jpg (303KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
46427898_p0.jpg
303KB, 700x990px
>>8344369
>I stay quiet... listening to every small subtle sound and moan, I've never heard her be like this before
"O..ok Honey... I'll see you later.. b..bye~"
>I dont hang up and I stay on the line, too shaken to end the call
>>
File: Rei 555.jpg (408KB, 1028x727px) Image search: [Google]
Rei 555.jpg
408KB, 1028x727px
>>8344409
>Small cluttering sounds could be heard after a minute or so. Small little coos and sighs could be heard on the other line.
>"Ah.. A-Anon..? I'm.. I'm so sorry.. I couldn't help myself.. It felt so.. So good..! I felt so much more alive. He.. Aah..~"
>...Beep!
>"Y-You'll see.. I'm sorry if you find me disgusting now.."
>>
>>8344576
"I..its ok honey... Just be home later ok? we'll talk about it then..."
>I click off the call and I make my way home
>>
File: Rei 1.png (2MB, 1280x1791px) Image search: [Google]
Rei 1.png
2MB, 1280x1791px
>>8344625
(I would have gone on a bit longer, but I have to go for now, Reicuck. This was one of the better waifus to have fucked, good stuff! Good to have finally seen an Eva waifu in these threads.)
>>
>>8344754
(Thanks man, you were pretty good too, see you around)
>>
>>8344794
Bump
>>
>>8345964
Shut up Ermac
>>
File: 58957927_p0_master1200.jpg (510KB, 1100x400px) Image search: [Google]
58957927_p0_master1200.jpg
510KB, 1100x400px
>>8286885
Take your pick.
>>
Prepped
>>
Thread's dead soon.
>>
New thread!
>>8348337
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 117

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.