[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ntr/ - Netorare General: Everybody is lazy edition. Cucks:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 91

/ntr/ - Netorare General: Everybody is lazy edition.

Cucks:
>Post your "loyal" waifu, tell us all about them!
>Discover that your waifu might not be as satisfied with you as you thought.
>Maybe see it first-hand! We'll give your waifu what she needs, and your protests wont stop us!
>Learn that your waifu always loved, and will always love you, even if you can't pleasure her in the sack.

Bulls/Stallions:
>Tease Cucks and enjoy their trust shattering with your every post.
>Steal and fuck (and maybe impregnate!) other anons waifus while they watch.
>Humiliate the desperate Cucks sharing their waifus, while the jerk off pathetically.
>Make fun of their waifus for being horny cumdumpsters.

Cucks should try to post with images. Bulls can too. Waifu's of all kinds welcome!

Previous: >>8115258
>>
File: tumblr_ojkyg7cEH41rp8y35o1_540.jpg (111KB, 540x779px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojkyg7cEH41rp8y35o1_540.jpg
111KB, 540x779px
Starting again with another game, to get the thread rolling at a nice steady pace.

Bulls: Post a waifu you'd like to cuck somebody with.
Cucks: See your waifu? Defend her honour!

Sakura is so pure. That's what'd make it so fun~
>>
Mercy?
>>
File: shhhhh.jpg (72KB, 564x794px) Image search: [Google]
shhhhh.jpg
72KB, 564x794px
>>8180219
W-who's there? I just saw my husband and I don't want to be caught around here.
>>
>>8180343
Why don't you just tell him how it is Mercy? Poor man still thinks you're as faithful as ever.
>Sliding his hands onto her hips, he continues
But it couldn't be further from the truth, could it?
>>
File: suggestive.jpg (173KB, 1280x1176px) Image search: [Google]
suggestive.jpg
173KB, 1280x1176px
>>8180372
>Angela looks a bit sheepish.
Even though his cock is so small, and I've never enjoyed him in bed, he cares for me so much. Ich würde einen Affen von mir machen, if I told him...I just don't want to hurt him by telling him how inadequate he is.
>>
>>8180436
So instead, you come here to fulfill your needs? Surely he'll understand. You're simply a woman Angela, and if he can't sate your desires...
>Hands circling around to ass, he squeezes gently.
Then he needs to let someone proper do to the job~
>>
File: marilyn on saint patty's day.png (643KB, 1159x794px) Image search: [Google]
marilyn on saint patty's day.png
643KB, 1159x794px
Guess we're using this one. Got new art of Marilyn for Saint Patrick's day. I know a lot of furs.
>>
File: ass.jpg (576KB, 1118x1636px) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
576KB, 1118x1636px
>Dr. Ziegler's wings flare in excitement, but she quickly reins them in.
I love feeling a touch like that...
>Mercy never felt like this at home. Never...aroused, or...excited.
Yes, take me. I need a real man.
>>
>>8180590
You don't need to tell me. You know I can't keep my hands off such a beautiful girl like you, especially when you've got a body like this~
>Using the tight grip on her ass, he pulls her body to his. They embrace tightly as he locks her in a kiss, feeling her frame grinding into his.
>>
>>8180728
(Are you the mouth from the DP I did two nights ago?)
>Mercy holds him tightly.
Grab me, use me. I need you.
>She returns the kiss, deeply, passionately.
He just can't appreciate my body. Not the way you can.
>>
I wish the amily ntr in coc was more significant.
>>
>>8181449
(Yes, I am. I frequent this thread quite a lot.)
>Returning her hold, he pushed her over to the nearest wall, pinning her to it and deepening the kiss.
How any man could keep his hands off you is beyond me, that cuck of a husband doesn't know what he's missing.
>My hands clasp at the back of your suit, looking for the release mechanism. Eventually my fingers happen upon it, and press the switches that start to unlock your flight suit, leaving only a tight bodysuit beneath.
>>
>>8181611
>Mercy willingly goes against the wall. She loved to be dominated after a long day at work mocking tinier men and her husband.
If he knew what we did…he certainly does miss out…
>>
>>8182339
(Are you the Mercy in ERP that was doing sph earlier today?)
>Once her pieces of bright white armour fall gracefully to the floor, his hands dive to grope at the pronounced parts of her frame. Both grabbing at one breast each as he continues to kiss her pretty face.
He would be very upset, seeing how you are with a real man; realising he could never treat you in the way I do~
>>
File: images (2).jpg (7KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7KB, 204x247px
>>8182481
(Yup! I quickly cornered the market on femdom doctor.)

>Mercy presses into him with equal force.
I'm so tired of having to control him all the time.
>She leans into his ear and whispers,
Control me. Fuck me like I've never been taken. Show me what a real man can do for me. I need it.
>Angela moves her hands down to grab his ass and dick.
>>
>>8182987
(You play a good Mercy, but I prefer to tease you than you me.)
As you wish, Doctor~
>He spoke softly back at her, seeing her eager face pierce his as she bit her lip. Grabbing a hold of both her shoulders, her spun her against and pressed her front against the wall. 'Slap' was the noise that echoed through the chamber next. His hand harshly striking her subtly fat ass. Another and another, hitting her over and over and he being to peel her suit down by its zip.
>>
>>8183269
>>8182987
>Anon walks in to see his waifu with another man.
A-Angela!
>He says, shocked at what he's seeing and hearing.
>>
File: ceab919feed2f1db7198ae9c2fe88a5b.jpg (954KB, 1359x1842px) Image search: [Google]
ceab919feed2f1db7198ae9c2fe88a5b.jpg
954KB, 1359x1842px
>>8180128
Same as last thread since a few cucks got cold feet, this bitch was made to carry my kids.
>>
>>8183311
(Where are we? We never actually established a setting. I ask because what happens is dependent on where we are.)
Ah! Verdammt!
>Angela could feel her ass getting warmer and redder with every slap.
>But she couldn't deny how good it felt to just be used for once.

>>8183311
O-oh! A-anon! You're not-not supposed to b-be here!
>Mercy gasps in between slaps.
>>
>>8183311
>The man turns his head away from the blonde sweetheart, who he had pressed against the wall. Not daring to stop abusing his cute wife for a moment.
So you must be the husband she talks so much about. Pleasure to meet you sir~
>His tone was incredibly teasing, knowing how disrespectful he was being.

>>8183435
(Lets say a bedchamber. Candlelit, big bed, a few dressers and chairs along the walls. Unless you have a better idea!)
Don't be rude Mercy, properly introduce us.
>He spoke into her ear, loud enough for the man to hear as he stopped pulling down her bodysuit, just above her breasts.
>>
>>8183435
>>8183489
(Bedchamber it is.)
My work trip got canceled, I came home to surprise you...what's all this?
>Anon looks at how romantically the bedroom is set up. He looks at the other man with shock, confused by his congenial tone. He just stared at the two up against the wall, taking no action.
>>
>>8183565
Ah…Anon…
>Mercy's cheeks flushed a deep red.
You, ah, you know how we're not very sexually active anymore.
>She can barely say it, even to herself.
So I…
I needed a man who can please me. Give me sex like I deserve.
>She stares into the ground.
I-I'm so sorry. I promise I do love you. But he gives me so much more sexually, and I have needs…

>>8183489
Maybe we should stop. I think that Anon is, uh, unbequem. Uncomfortable.
>>
>>8183720
But Mercy... I tried. I kept slipping out, and then you had headaches so often. You said you were happy with just cunnilingus every night.
>Anon looks so sad and pathetic.
>>
>>8183565
Well, looks like you're the one who got surprised huh?
>He smiled, his lips against her delicate skin
No need to thank us~

>>8183720
>Hearing her words, his smile slackened slightly, disappointed that she buckled so easily.
Stop? What happened to needing to be controlled? Needing a real man? Wanting my bigger dick?~
>With each question he slapped her ass again, painfully hard, making her yelp out loudly in front of his husband.
Don't lie to him, the poor boy, tell him what you told me.
>>
File: 8ea.jpg (471KB, 700x1017px) Image search: [Google]
8ea.jpg
471KB, 700x1017px
(To Corrin anon, sorry, by the time I got back I guess it was already gone. And now I'm back again.)
>>
>>8183900
(Hey! Still here, don't think I can continue right as this moment, but stick around~)
>>
>>8183720
>>8183793
What? Angela, you said big dicks hurt too much. You said you liked that I wasn't big enough to hurt you.
>Anon seems disappointed.
>>
>>8183774
Oh, honey. It wasn't that. You just never knew how to touch me, and trying to teach you was hopeless.
>She steels herself and looks at him.
I love you for all you do for me. But sexually, you'll never be able to do for me what he can.

>>8183793
Verdammt!
>She closes her eyes. She breathes.
This lutscher can just sit back and watch us. I need this. I need you. Not him. Not now.
>>
>>8184010
(Sure thing!)
>>
>>8183793
>>8184037
>Anon's lip quivers, hearing his beloved wife say that she needs another man.
B-but...
>He stammers.
You're my wife.
>He looks heartbroken, but Mercy, exhausted from lying to make him feel good enough, might actually be starting to like being cruelly honest for once.
>>
>>8184036
Is that really what she told you. Hah! She loves larger men, so much so that she'll lie and cheat it seems~

>>8184037
Want me to show you what to do, boy? I can try and teach you. She loves it when you do this~
>Reaching a hand down to what little of her body was covered in suit, he reached for her tight slit, and started massaging in a gentle circular motion. As he did, he dug his teeth gently into her back.

>>8184150
She's your wife, but my lover. Watch and learn.
>He said, glancing up and saying in between his wife's slutty moans.
>>
>>8184066
(Depending on how quickly this Mercy play goes, might be a while. Do you want to start a new play when we get around to it, or continue the other?)
>>
>>8184193
>Anon knew he was supposed to be mad, that's what you're supposed to feel when your wife cheats on you, but he wasn't. Mercy wasn't resisting, she wasn't being raped, she wanted this, there was nothing to save her from. He stared, not knowing what to do.
>>
>>8184193
Aaaagh!
>Dr. Ziegler had rarely felt such intense arousal. Knowing she had two men lusting after her, on her knees for one and another on his knees for her, was the best feeling she knew.
Don't-Don't stop! I need more…
>She begins to grind on his dick, hoping he would give her what she wanted.

>>8184305
Oh, Anon! I'm so--sorry…
>She barely gets the sentence out between moans.
>>
>>8184439
>Anon whimpered. His wife's apology felt insincere as she was grinding on her lovers cock while she gave it. His whimpering only affirming her decision that her lover was the better man.
>>
>>8184297
(That's fine and if you can't tonight that's fine too. And hmmm doesn't really matter to me. We could continue or start a new with the same general idea, or start new with me just playing Corrin at the start.)
>>
>>8184476
Oh, h-honey, you're a sweet and loving man. I do love you. But-
>She looks back at her lover.
-he gives me what I can't get from you.
>>
>>8184747
But...does it have to be here? In our bed?
>>
>>8184439
Don't worry sweetheart, I'm not planning to stop~
>Another hand grips one of her bouncy breasts, his digits sinking into her beautiful lobes.
Especially since we've got a show to put on.

>>8184476
Look at you; stood there, whimpering pathetically. Are you enjoying this, boy?

>>8184747
Mercy, do me a favour.
>He bit her ear gently as he whispers into it. His fingers still massaging the most sensitive parts of her body.
Get on your knees~
>>
>>8184480
(Actually I'm less busy now, so I can play with Corrin too.
Want to start us off, or shall I?)
>>
>>8184937
(How about you, if you don't care!)
>>
>>8185013
(You said it was your first time, so I'll help you get it going.)

>The man had been sitting comfortably as he saw the boy wander in nervously. The same boy who'd hurriedly whisked his cute white haired girl away in shame.
Hey, you're Corrin's friend right? I thought you got cold feet last night... back for another go?~
>Asking teasingly, he leaned his head carefully on his hand, smiling warmly and welcomingly.
>>
>>8184825
You said you'd be gone until next week…i was sure you wouldn't notice…

>>8184848
Oh…
>Angela loved the pain on her breasts from his fingers.
Y-yes.
>Mercy commits to this. She drops to her knees and grasps his crotch, rubbing through his pants.
>>
>>8185124
>Her stroked her beautiful soft hair, fingers running through the golden strands as his used his leverage to pull her head closer to his groin.
Take it out, and suck~
>He looked right into her eyes, cock throbbing in anticipation, ready to receive the tender loving embrace of her plump wet lips.
>>
>>8185068
(Thanks!)

I'M here because of Corrin! She's told me she needs to speak to both of us at the same time. So that's why I'm here.
>I take a seat sitting across from you, not really looking your way besides a few glances. Still nervous on what's to come
Corrin said she'd be in any moment.
>>
>>8185124
>>8185213
>Anon got on his knees right next to his wife, facing her.
Angela. Please don't do this. I can try harder, I'll learn to please you.
>He begged as she continued to rub her lover's crotch right in front of her kneeling begging husband.
Please my love, don't do this.
>>
>>8185213
>She unzipped his pants and held his cock in both hands.
I-uh, I've never seen one so big…
>She opened her mouth to take it.

It's so much bigger than yours. So much more…erheblich. Substantial. I…
>Her long tongue begins to swivel around his swollen cock's head.
>>
>>8185257
I see, it was her idea to come back and talk to me? Of course it was.
>The whole time we converse my gaze in unbreaking, always looking right into your eyes with the same knowing smile.
While we're alone, tell me; what's it like when you two have sex?
>>
>>8185357
>He put his hands on her arm above the elbow, feeling it move back and forth as she stroked her lover, needing much more movement than the little flick of the wrist Anon required.
Please, Angela...
>He begged as she licked the head of her lover's cock right in front of his face.
...I love you.
>>
>>8185347
>>8185448
>He grabbed the husband's face in his hand. Digits digging into his cheeks, smooshing his face and raising it up to force him to look at him.
Excuse me boy, but it's rude to interrupt a man who's helping you. If you can't pleasure her, you can't choose what she does sexually. It's the way it is.
>He released his grip, moving his hand's back to Angela.

>>8185357
Feel free to play as much as you want with it, sweetheart. It's all yours to use as you want~
>Stroking her hair more, positively reinforcing the behaviour of sucking gently on his cock, he moaned softly. As her tongue wrapped around the shaft, he was powerless to resist thrusting slightly into her mouth.
Tell him what you love Mercy..~
>>
>>8185357
>>8185551
>Anon could do nothing but watch his wife suck her lover's cock as he waited for her to respond. He'd be so heartbroken if her response to 'I love you' was to make him wait til she was done sucking another man's cock, only to tell him that she loved his cock.
>>
>>8185551
Mmmmmf.
>Mercy took his cock into her mouth fully. He filled her up, so she swallowed, using her whole throat to take his dick. Angela felt him pulsing in her throat, and she knew she was doing well.
>His hands felt good in her hair, and she moans. Moans because she's finally in her proper place.
>>8185608
>She pulled away from the superior cock for a moment.
Anon, I need this. You don't understand how much I need a man sexually. A man with a cock I can love.
>A thought occurred.
Anon, I wasn't lying all these years when I said oral was good. Why don't you give me pleasure the best you can while my lover does the same?
>>
>>8185551
>>8185758
>He kneels there, patiently waiting for his wife to finish sucking cock to answer him. When she finally pulls away to speak, a strand of drool still connects her lips to his cock as she speaks. Anon's lip trembled as he heard her words.
I... I...
>His hands were shaking. He still loved her, he wanted her to be happy. He closed his eyes, he nodded silently. He got on his back to slide between her legs and lick her while she sucked her lover off.
>>
>>8185758
Enough talking, you wanted to be controlled; let me control you.
>He grabbed her head, one hand wrapped around the back of it, one placed under her chin and started to violently face fuck her. Each thrust smashing his tip against the back of her throat, his cock curving down into her neck, forcing her to deepthroat.
Ahhh, that's perfect, good girl. Suck on it while I rape your throat~

>>8185924
Good boy, get down there, make her nice and wet for when I fuck her. A much better use for you than interrupting our love~
>He laughed as he mocked the boy, mostly due to the small bulge that'd formed at his waist. If that's what Angela had to put with, it's no wonder she was on her knees in front of another man right now.
>>
So apparently /jp/ is devolving into autistic screeching over /pol/ managing to win Momiji away from them

lmao
>>
>>8185991
W-what?
>>
>>8185758
>>8185975
It broke Anon's hear to hear her lover talking to her like this, "raping her throat," "our love." That was his wife! But she never acted so submissive with him, he could tell this was what made her happy. He wiggled his way underneath her and (Not sure what specifically Mercy is wearing but Anon gets access somehow) was a little sad to see she was already dripping wet from being controlled by the other man. Anon started lapping it up.
>>
>>8183365
I love Reimu. She's so perfect.
>>
File: 7cc259ea9bf43cd92456943ef63cc52b.jpg (361KB, 1000x844px) Image search: [Google]
7cc259ea9bf43cd92456943ef63cc52b.jpg
361KB, 1000x844px
>>8186246
>Mercy felt his tongue cleaning her and pleasing her. Anon had gotten really quite good at it after all these years together.
Mmmmmmm…
>She pressed down onto his face, her ass completely cutting off his breathing.

>>8185975
>Angela never knew her throat could feel so full. She sucked, licked, and swirled around his cock. Mercy held his balls, feeling the thick ropes of cum, wanting to taste them.
>>
>>8186811
>Ignoring what the boy who'd latched onto his bitch was doing, he kept pumping away at her mouth. With each stroke her nose was squished against his waist and his balls slapped heavily against her chin as she gently fondled them in her silky palms.
Make it nice and wet Mercy, you'll need it to be lubed up for when I fuck you with it~
>He chuckled softly before grabbing her halo with both hands, using as a handle to better thrust into her mouth with.
>>
>>8186811
>>8186867
>Anon whimpered below her, hearing that this man planned to fuck his wife. He licked her fervently, trying desperately to prove his tongue was enough, that she didn't need big cocks. He thrust his tongue in and out of her.
>>
File: licking cock.jpg (404KB, 987x821px) Image search: [Google]
licking cock.jpg
404KB, 987x821px
>>8186867
>He was so rough. Almost too rough. Angela felt violated every time his balls slapped against her face. But she couldn't say she didn't enjoy it. Being held by the halo, fucked like just another hole, she was finally giving in fully to another man's lust. And she could love every second of it.

>>8186934
>Her poor husband! He was doing everything he could to please her, and boy was it working! Mostly, though, it loosened her muscles and made her feel at ease.
>"This is what he was made for," Mercy thought, "to relax me and to serve me. Not to be some manly man, not to be my sex life, but to improve my sex life.
>The doctor makes a mental note to dominate him more in the bedroom.
>>
>>8187181
>Anon had now idea the thoughts going through his wife's head. Without knowing it, his increasingly desperate licking was rewarding and reenforcing these thoughts, getting her to associate thoughts of dominating him with her pleasure.
>>
>>8187181
>After pushing his tip as deep as it could do down her tight and clingy throat and holding it there for a good minute or so while she coughed and gagged on the lodging in her throat, he pulled it out entirely, letting her cough and choke.
As fun as it is fucking the beautiful face of yours, this gorgeous body needs some love too. Go bend yourself over the bed, sweetheart~
>He spoke in a calm yet ordering voice; obviously the Swiss girl to ready her ass for the harsh dicking he was going to give
>>
File: laying.jpg (711KB, 1500x1209px) Image search: [Google]
laying.jpg
711KB, 1500x1209px
>>8187270
>After taking a deep breath, Angela climbed onto the bed.
Nicht meihr um den heißen Brei herumreden. Fuck me.

>>8187246
Anon, come help me get ready. Be a doll and use your tongue to make sure I'm nice and loose. You don't want me to get hurt, do you?
>>
>>8187544
>>8187270
>Trembling, Anon crawled over to Mercy, bent over on top of the bed, he stuck his face in her ass and ate her from behind, knowing that soon a better man would move him aside and fuck her.
>>
>>8187544
Sure thing, once your little friend gets out of the way
>He nodded towards the husband who'd eagerly started eating her out, desperate to prove himself. No matter how good he was with his tongue, with nothing else to back it up, he was never gonna make it.

>>8187597
Come on boy, don't just timidly lick
>He grabbed him by the back of the head and pushed it forward, deeper into her ass, forcing his whole face into her crotch.
Get in there! All the shyness will get you nowhere.
>>
File: 1463715153121.jpg (2MB, 1847x2600px) Image search: [Google]
1463715153121.jpg
2MB, 1847x2600px
>>
>>8187544
Mmmmphmmmppmmpph.
>Anon didn't resist, he tried more fervently to please his wife. He put both hands on her ass, spreading her cheeks, trying to get deeper.
>>
File: face down ass up(small).jpg (204KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
face down ass up(small).jpg
204KB, 850x1202px
>>8187738
Ahhh...
>Anon knew just how to relax his wife. Mercy felt as though she could take at least eleven inches now.
Alright, Süße. I think I'm quite ready. So...you can watch? Or you can leave, whichever you'd like. Just don't interrupt. This is time I need.
(tfw found a picture so high quality u had to downsize)
>>
>>8187803
>>8187685
>Anon moved aside to let her lover in, he crawled up on the bed, sitting with his wife between his leg.
M-maybe I could...participate?
>He said, so full of hope, unaware of her growing desire to dominate him.
We c-could make it a threesome?
>Anon was in a position where it would be very easy for her to give his tiny cock a blowjob if he got it out, or to just put her head in his lap while she got fucked, or do any number of things to him.
>>
File: finger bite.jpg (275KB, 990x1400px) Image search: [Google]
finger bite.jpg
275KB, 990x1400px
>>8187927
Just kiss me while he fucks me, Anon. I hope you know I love you very much. I'm glad you're being so supportive.
>A beat.
Actually, I have a better idea.
>A sadistic smile forms on her face.
Why don't you kneel underneath him and eat my pussy while he plows my ass? I'd enjoy it very much if you would, Anon.
>Mercy's smile grows.
You did want to participate, right?
>>
>>8187803
>The man approached her rear, now dripping wet with saliva and her love juices, and rubbed his bare cock against her warm welcoming slit. Both hands clasped down on both her soft ass cheeks.
Well Mercy, it's up to you if you want to include him or not. Honestly, I'd think having to play with his tiny dick would be a huge turn off, but it's up to you~
>Prodding his cock against her and rubbing the tip gently up its length, and massaging her clit with it, he chuckled softly. As she responded to her husband he slid an inch in, the first initial penetration being the most pleasurable, making her stammer her speech.

(the highest quality Swiss ass, almost as good as their chocolate)
>>
File: pancakes.jpg (290KB, 1222x1278px) Image search: [Google]
pancakes.jpg
290KB, 1222x1278px
>>8188104
( https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/overwatch.gamepedia.com/9/9e/Mercy-genji-chocolates1.ogg )
>>
>>8188104
>>8188090
Y-yes, Angela.
>Anon wiggled underneath her in the 69 position as her lover fucked her from behind. He slide further and further underneath, until her pussy was right above his face, watching her lover's cock sliding in and out. Their juices dripped onto Anon's face, as he starting licking, trying his best to only lick his wife. In the position he was in it would have been so easy for Mercy to play with his cock, but for the moment she just braced herself on his legs, as Anon felt every thrust.
>>
File: angry.jpg (51KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
51KB, 480x480px
>>8187927
Anon? Will you answer?
>>
>>8188252
I did.
>>
>>8188252
I already said, it's up to you; he's your cuck. I like the idea of fucking your ass while he eats you out though, let's roll with it~

>>8188245
Make sure that disgusting tongue of yours doesn't get anywhere near my cock. Don't kill my mood, for your wife's sake.
>>
File: sore ass.jpg (49KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sore ass.jpg
49KB, 650x1000px
>>8188245
>Mercy could hardly even see the tiny cock in front of her, so focused was she on the good, raw fucking she was getting.
Harder, Anon. I expect you to be competing with him. Not like Eile kann machen Weile here.

>>8188359
>Every word she spoke came out haltingly, so intense was her pleasure.
M-mein Go-gott!
>Mercy gripped Anon's legs, digging her fingernails in.
S-so TIEF!
>The sensation of her colon being filled was unlike anything she'd felt--but she knew it was something that only her lover could give her, not her husband.

>>8188343
(sorry, connection issue on my end.)
>>
>>8188359
>>8188399
>Anon licked as fervently as he could while staying out of her lover's way. He wanted to make his wife happy, he wanted to please her. He was so hard from all this that it hurt. He reached down and unbuttoned his pants. He reached inside to stroke his cock, not realizing that his increasingly dominant wife might not want him to do that underneath her face.
>>
>>8188399
>The man with his hands firmly on her ass, pushed it down to better ram her tight ass. In doing so, the cuck was suffocated even more, for the sake of both the lover's pleasure.
Fucking hell Mercy, you're so tight!~
>Speaking with a voice of pure ecstasy, he kept ramming at a steady pace, enjoying the warmth and tightness of her ass.
>>
>>8185441
(Sorry, not sure what it is with me and things popping up randomly lately)

>I don't acknowledge what you say at first and still keep my gaze off of you. Only looking sometimes, and each time making me more nervous,
It's....
>I think for a moment not sure how to answer, as it's good, and I always thought she was having pleasure but now I'm unsure.
Good.
>Is all I can say as I look to the floor.
>>
File: ahegao.jpg (160KB, 850x1013px) Image search: [Google]
ahegao.jpg
160KB, 850x1013px
>>8188457
A-anon, wh-what are you d-doing? Focus on me. This is my time. K-keep your pants on. Don't touch that worthless cock.

>>8188488
Ahhhh! I-I didn't even know my ass was this deep!
>Mercy could almost feel her stomach bulging with cock as he repositioned to get even deeper. Angela manipulated the muscles, she squeezed, kneaded his cock...
Oh, lover, cum in my ass! Thi-This is the only cock I ever need!
>>
>>8188488
>>8188547
>Anon quickly took his hand out of his pants. His face hurt from her lover pushing her as down on him, and his heart hurt from her telling him not to touch his cock and calling it worthless. Mercy felt a muffled whimper form the Anon underneath her when she said her lover's cock was the only one she'd ever, ever need. Anon licked with gusto, pushing his face into her desperate to at least be a small part of his wife's orgasm.
>>
File: crying.jpg (495KB, 850x1258px) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
495KB, 850x1258px
>>8188574
(I'm not sure I'm cut out for this hard /ntr/. I feel really bad for Anon. I've just wanted to stop and give him a big hug and apologize this whole time.)
(I can handle humiliation and domination, but this kind of cucking is just too mean.)
>>
File: 1487995813878.jpg (139KB, 600x810px) Image search: [Google]
1487995813878.jpg
139KB, 600x810px
Has anyone seen Mugi? We were supposed to go out tonight.
>>
>>8188638
(Doe it make you feel any different that I'm really fucking enjoying it! This is awesome! I love the way your treating him... me... whoever, the character I'm playing that's kinda the real me sort of. Frankly, You're getting the attitude perfect, She's not angry at him, she's caring and just wants to help him accept his new place in the marriage. Humiliation is good, it helps him accept his place, and you're doing it beautifully, not over-the-top cliche "You worthless loser!!!" I assure you, you are hitting the sweet spot. I hope that helps cause I'd really like to continue, but if this is making you uncomfortable or something we can change it. Your call. Also, you can give him a big hug after and cuddle him while he masturbates, since that's all he gets now.)
>>
File: reading.jpg (93KB, 906x1200px) Image search: [Google]
reading.jpg
93KB, 906x1200px
>>8188702
(Well, as long as I'm not making real you feel bad I'll finish up. Just waiting on >>8188488 to cum.)
>>
>>8188741
(Real me is feeling great. It's roleplay, my character feels rejected and humiliated, but for me, the actor, that's fun. I'd really like to keep going after your lover leaves, and Anon wants to have sex, but you're too sore from that big cock, so you just cuddle him while he masturbates and talk about what just happened and Anon's new husbandly role.)
>>
File: cute nurse.jpg (63KB, 1000x1130px) Image search: [Google]
cute nurse.jpg
63KB, 1000x1130px
>>8188830
(I think I need to turn in for the night. ~anon is always around in here, so maybe we could pick up sometime tomorrow?)
>>
>>8188864
(Definitely. I look forward to continuing it tomorrow.)
>>
File: heart.jpg (1009KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
heart.jpg
1009KB, 1000x1000px
>>8188875
I love you, honey! Remember what we talked about!
>>
>>8188903
That you love me, but you need a man with a cock you can love, because you don't love my cock. But you love the rest of me, and that's what matters.
>>
File: IMG_2898.jpg (247KB, 445x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2898.jpg
247KB, 445x601px
>>8188939
>>8188875

brodie..... wyd?? hanging around thoum'st thotties??
>>
>>8180251
Post those pictures of those Zebra Niggers taking our women.
>>
Hey guys, heres a picture of my Waifu, any thoughts about her? I met her about 5 years ago and since 3 years ago we've been dating. Its been a blast with her!
bet you guys are jealous huh? not having such a perfect girl that loves me so much! and not being texted back with replys every time I text her?
>>
>>8190608
Agreed.
>>
>>8186331
Indeed, to bad you're not man enough to please such a "perfect" woman, right?
>>
File: 1458484940985.jpg (349KB, 1319x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1458484940985.jpg
349KB, 1319x2000px
>>8191243
I'm not sure if I'm able to please her or if she just simply isn't that sexual of a person... She truly deserves only the best though.
>>
>>8180084

"Bitch! (x17)

"No, i'm not a rapper, this the first page of the chapter,

Bitch, i'm a disaster, bite your bitch just like a raptor,

Booty gang pastor, i'm the hash slinging slasher,

Pussy bacon escobar, plugged in like an adapter,

All my music slappin, make you dance like a Kappa bitch,

Boy i'm broke as fuck, 30 bands straight from FAFSA,

Hoe give me some space, I ain't talkin' 'bout no NASA,

Gucci head to toe, wipe me down like a napkin,

Bitch! (x17)

Bitch you know my handle, hump your bitch just like a camel,

Bitch I run the scandal 'cuz i'm lit like a candle,

I can't trust a bitch, i'm flippin' hoes like the channels,

Young ugly god play these hoes just like a piano,

I'm colder then your cooler, deeper then the sewer,

All my niggas shooters, piss me off they'll have to do you,

I brought her to my room and spread her legs like a rumor,

I fucked her with no condom, but no worries bitch, i'm neutered,

Bitch! (x17)..."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sPwT8RgNi0A
>>
File: 68615b3e6c10e82dec439aecfd8863e3.jpg (598KB, 1052x744px) Image search: [Google]
68615b3e6c10e82dec439aecfd8863e3.jpg
598KB, 1052x744px
I want to clean up my goddess after she has had fun with other men
>>
Impregnation + NTR = best fetish
>>
File: DevChiyo.png (1MB, 869x1236px) Image search: [Google]
DevChiyo.png
1MB, 869x1236px
>>8180128
Ah that's my waifu! You're right that Chiyo-chan's pure to the bone but she can be a tease! Sometimes the girl feints like she's going to stick her tongue out when we kiss.
>>
>>8191646
Agreed
>>
>>8191470
Cuckquean?
>>
>>8191970
No
>>
>>8191736
A girl being incredibly nervous during stuff like that is usually a result of pressure.
If she had a big strong man to rely on to take control, she'd probably love doing dirty things~
>>
>>8191980
Aqua has so many cucks. I can understand it ay least, seeing as she so beautiful.
Does she let you touch her anon?
>>
File: 1489528325924.png (643KB, 1000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1489528325924.png
643KB, 1000x1800px
>>8192013
It completely depends on her mood. Sometimes she let's me touch her and sometimes she doesn't.
>>
>>8191981
//I just realised I read fient and thought it was faint. How embarrassing.
>>
>>8191981
>If she had a big strong man to rely on to take control, she'd probably love doing dirty things~
You think so? I'm not that much taller than Chiyo, or particularly manly on that matter.. I wonder if my waifu could have different types she likes. No, you'd probably just scare her innocent self!
>>
>>8192091
No girl can be scared when theyve got someone masculine to guide them but..
>Looking down on the other anon, he wasn't the ideal of manly at all
You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?~
>>
>>8191405
You know what they say then, anon. If you love something, let it go.
A woman of her caliber deserves a man that can actually please her, and you know that.
But dont worry, we've already been meeting and mating a bunch in private.
>>
File: PolkaChiyo.jpg (188KB, 985x1321px) Image search: [Google]
PolkaChiyo.jpg
188KB, 985x1321px
>>8192110
>Slumps in shame but lifts head
Well no but it doesn't matter. Chiyo likes me for all the love and support I can provide! Chiyo says the way I pamper her must feel better than gross sex.
>>
>>8192133
>I smile as I look down at you
Really? I feel the need to hear that from the girl herself. Bring her here~
>>
File: Chiyos.jpg (706KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
Chiyos.jpg
706KB, 700x990px
>>8192149
>Anon nervously returns, holding hands with his waifu
>Chiyo, warm and friendly as always has a beaming smile to match the other man's less innocent one
>'I-It's embarassing talking about this stuff with someone other than anon but it is important! Cuddling and presents from my boyfriend must surpass any skinship. It's the power of love! She says making a fist.
>>
>>8192120
Y-you've been mating with her?... Impossible. Reimu would never cheat on me. I love her and she loves me.
>>
>>8192234
>The man greets them, his eyes definitely more focused on the short orange haired girl that wander in alongside the body. He matches her bright smile with his own.
You're just as cute as he said you were!
>Reaching out, he tenderly grabs her fist and brings it to his lips, kissing her backhand softly.
>>
>>8192386
>Taken by suprise the boy frantically mumbles out.
Hey, please be more reserved.
>'Anon you're being rude, you should embrace different greetings and cultures!' The little girl said, keeping her cool better from the suprise
T-That's true. Um nevermind me please.
>'You are a...dashing man too!' Trying to pick her words carefully to not hurt anon's feelings. 'I wonder what it's like seeing from so high up sometimes, just kidding~'
>>
File: 1ebaa2ca3364863ae2ade952aba26452.jpg (851KB, 1277x1717px) Image search: [Google]
1ebaa2ca3364863ae2ade952aba26452.jpg
851KB, 1277x1717px
>>8192270
The heart wants what the heart wants i'm afraid, and in this case she wanted to bear my children over yours.
I'm sure she's greatful for the help you gave her while i tended to her more carnal desires, but you should know you have no future together, unless you want to continue being her financial support, while i give her a litter to be proud of.
>>
>>8192480
I-I don't know... I love her but I don't know if I could handle her being with someone else too. I still want to be with her and make her happy. What should I do with my relationship with Reimu?
>>
>>8192456
More reserved? How can I be so around someone this cute!
>Again, he turned his gaze to Sakura as he spoke, warm smile still beaming in her lovely presence
And you're quite the charming girl. So charming in fact, I'll stop you wondering!~
>He spoke with a very happy tone, before he reached down, placing on arm on her back and another on the back of her thighs, right between the skirt and high socks and picked her up and lifted her to his height. He chuckled softly as he spoke.
That's what it's like seeing from up here
>>
>>8192480
Pregnant girls are so beautiful, thank the bulls for their work.
>>
File: 8eb9d81db29b179fc2375cc2cc0609ab.jpg (237KB, 872x1008px) Image search: [Google]
8eb9d81db29b179fc2375cc2cc0609ab.jpg
237KB, 872x1008px
>>8192503
I'd be more than happy to let you visit her while i'm out spreading my seed in other fertile wombs, she could probably use someone to help tend to the kids.
Although if you happen to pop by while i'm with her, you'll be seeing her from this point of view a lot.
>>
>>8192559
I love her so I'll help her raise your children with her. If I pop up when you're with her I'd like to see how happy she is with you. I wonder if she would let me please her too... I'd be willing to do anything to make her happy.
>>
>>8192544
I agree completely. There is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant girl.
>>
File: Chiyoflushed3.jpg (186KB, 800x580px) Image search: [Google]
Chiyoflushed3.jpg
186KB, 800x580px
>>8192535
>'Who-whoa-wha' Chiyo let out in yelps from the sudden lift she's been taken on.
>Not expecting the bold man's move she clings onto him tightly with a tomato like face. It's the first time she's been carried afterall.
Stop it! I knew you would just scare my waifu, please let he slide down now.
>Though with how cradled in Chiyo was it didn't look like she wanted to depart. Infact if the anon had better eyes he would see the innocent-looking girl having quite the rub around the chest while looking for something to steady herself.
>>
>>8192592
It makes me want to treat them like royalty (while the bulls treat them like a onahole)
>>
>>8192583
Not a day goes by without her begging me to rut her atleast twice, so i'd say she's quite happy, must be all the pent up lust she could never relieve with you, right?
As for pleasing her, money works, i prefer those lower in the food chain not to touch my property, but if you're docile enough i might let you give her a kiss after i've dumped my seed in her mouth.
>>8192544
>>8192592
It's mother nature in all her beauty, i get to pass on my lineage while losers like you enjoy the show.
>>
>>8192669
I was never good enough to please her so it's just natural that she wants to get pleasure and have the children of a superior man. I will provide her gifts and I'll pay for the dates you go on together. Kissing her with your seed still in her mouth sounds like a good way to prove my love for her. I'd be glad if you'd let me do it sometimes.
>>
>>8192621
>Gently swaying the flustered girl slightly, he spoke back to the boy who had come with her, looking down from over Sakura's small frame
I'm not scaring her, I'm just giving her what she wanted.
>Looking back down at her, he asked her to reaffirm what he was sure he knew
You like this, don't you cutie? You're putting your hand all over my chest~
>>
>>8192666
Same with me. My genetics aren't good enough to pass on but at least I can worship my waifu and hope that I could make her happy.
>>
>>8192703
It's good that you know your place then, anon. I can see why she chose you to be her beta provider, someone so gutless, you would never dream of soiling the perfect body she was saving for a real man.
>>
File: Chiyo Tan.png (326KB, 500x620px) Image search: [Google]
Chiyo Tan.png
326KB, 500x620px
>>8192716
'Well your chest was so prominent I couldn't help try to use it for balance..But no it's not that scary at all anon! Infact it's quite fun. His hands are big and secure!' Trying to change the subject from her own wandering hands. Being called out on it she decided to rest the petite pair between her legs, just for safety of course.
>'You also shouldn't look so closely at us anon, you might see up my skirt from all the way down there. That would be perverted and we don't like that stuff!'
I guess it's kind of like a ride..
>He says darting his eyes away embarassed at his ability to do the same.
>>
>>8192669
Very true. Thank you for letting us inferior boys see women glow thanks to the fertile seed inside them.
>>
>>8192824
I'm happy that I can be useful to her in some way. I wish I could still touch her body. I-I'd love to lick her sweaty armpits. Do you think she would let me do that?
>>
>>8192825
Big and secure huh Sakura? Do you know what me and your friend were talking about before you came?
>He leaned into the girl's petite head, lips nearing her ear to whisper, speaking loudly enough for the anon to hear, but making it all the more sensual
He said you were too pure to do dirty things. I thought that if you just had someone to guide you through it, someone strong and 'dashing', you'd love it. Wanna test that?~
>He leaned in more, this time putting his lips on hers. The sweet smell of her peach scent filled his nose as the taste of her glossy lips covered his tongue. Her hands gripped to her thighs wildly.
>>
File: 1483778342017.jpg (452KB, 744x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1483778342017.jpg
452KB, 744x1188px
>tfw no casually nude gf to temp my friends
i have visions of my friends snapping her cute underwear waist band while she playfully bends over. stuff like her sitting on guest lap while they feel her ass turn me on
>>
File: Chiyo un.jpg (1MB, 1080x1528px) Image search: [Google]
Chiyo un.jpg
1MB, 1080x1528px
>Sakura's tongue laid hanging out of her mouth after the warm assault from the man. It felt so lewd she had to take a minute to take it all in. Even then she talked slowly afterwards
>'T-That's right. Me and anon..know that lewd things couldn't feel as good as hugging and kisses..so..they can't right?' She begins to rub between her legs, at her special place oblivious to how bold it looks.
>Not that the boy noticed with his eyes darted away. Shocked to the core of hearing Chiyo be french kissed he was too scared to move and interrupt/end the situation.
>>
>>8192824
Fug that's good art.
>>
>>8193007
For>>8192903
!
>>
>>8193007
You don't have to be afraid of feeling good Sakura, let me show you~
>Leaning in deep for another kiss, the hand that held her legs slid down her soft thigh and clasped onto her ass. Her cute little butt was the perfect size for a handful, he squeezed gently and her body pressed against his.
>>
>>8192895
It's not up to her, but i'm guessing she'd try asking me real nice to allow you, out of pity. If not? Then you're out of luck, cuck.

>>8192946
And i bet you'd just love seeing the groping and feeling turn into a full-fledged orgy with "your" girlfriend as the centerpiece?

>>8193106
Aye, she's great at sucking me off, but i'd say i prefer bending her over and going to town on that fat ass of hers.
>>
>>8193459
Reimu would look so beautiful with your child inside her belly.
>>
File: s88Ertm.jpg (188KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
s88Ertm.jpg
188KB, 1280x1920px
That creampie looks so delicious~
>>
>>8193879
No shit, why do you think i took her for myself?
She's going to be a proper mother by the time i'm done with her.
>>
>>8194014
This may seem like a weird question but could I raise your child with Reimu? I've always wanted to have a family with her but my genetics aren't good enough to pass on...
>>
>>8193459
What's it like conquering a fat squishy butt?
t.worthless cuck
>>
File: 1487591056615.jpg (792KB, 1465x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487591056615.jpg
792KB, 1465x800px
>>8192946
an orgy would be so hot, seeing her smug little grin as she pulls guys close to her as they cum inside her.
>>
>>8194067
Frankly i dont see why i should, she's my woman now (or another one of them, anyway.) So what do i have to gain by letting you live with her? Enlighten me, little man.

>>8194076
It stopped being anything special a long time ago, at this point it's basically routine. A few sweet and smooth words here, a few gropes and kisses there, and they're practically begging me to breed them already.
I'd say "Winning." describes the feeling quite well, cuck.
>>
>>8194229
If I take care of her children and needs you should have more time to fuck her.
>>
>>8194280
Haha, my own personal maid!
Fair enough, cucky, i am doing a lot of running around lately, so that does seem like a good deal now that i think about it.
Short leash, though. Misbehave and you'll have much more to worry about than not living together with Reimu.
>>
File: 1488649985673.jpg (207KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1488649985673.jpg
207KB, 720x1280px
>>
>>8194333
I won't misbehave. I'll always obey any orders you or Reimu give me and I'll try my hardest to be of some use for Reimu or you.
>>
>>8194151 was meant for >>8193459 (You)

>tfw you're done fapping
>head is clear and no longer interested in being submissive
I'm the bull here now
>>
File: a643dd8441854db2b9ca05850f67da8c.jpg (678KB, 850x1771px) Image search: [Google]
a643dd8441854db2b9ca05850f67da8c.jpg
678KB, 850x1771px
>>8194399
De-lightful!
I swear, if every chick i knocked up had a cuck like yourself my life would be a lot easier, you're setting an example for your kind, little man!

>>8194439
That's quite hilarious actually, what are you going to do with that flaccid clit, now that you blew your load to the thought of someone else fucking your girlfriend?
>>
>>8194471
If I'm such a good cuck, could you let me watch you fuck the love of my life. I'd enjoy massaging and licking her feet while you have sex... Do I have your permission to do that?
>>
>>8194439
It happens to me a lot too. After I fap I'm back in the game.

>>8194471
>That's quite hilarious actually, what are you going to do with that flaccid clit, now that you blew your load to the thought of someone else fucking your girlfriend?
O-oh. I'm ashamed to say this, but you are quite a good bull sir.
>>
>>8194510
The least i could do for such a good little beta like yourself, careful though, the way i plow her makes her legs a bit spastic. Tends to jerk them or wrap them around my back, so you might get hit a bit if you dont watch out.

>>8194511
You're damn right i am, know where you belong.
>>
>>8194686
>know where you belong
Yes sir. I could never dominate any girl like you do.
>>
>>8194686
If it's Reimu's feet I'm getting hit by then I don't really mind it that much. I'll try my hardest to worship them.
>>
>>8188521
(It's alright, happens to all of us!)

>I finally break my gaze, kindly releasing the pressure off you slightly as I reply
How convincing~
>My words, though short and concise obvious cut deep. The tone they carried saying all that need to be said; it was obvious that she wasn't happy with him.
>>
>>8188864
>>8188875
(Sorry for bailing last night, something came up super last minute and I didn't get a chance to even excuse myself.
We can definitely pick something, if you're all still interested~)
>>
>>8195327
(I'm still here, not sure if your lover is around. But if not, we can assume he came and left and just continue without him.)
>>
File: coat.jpg (56KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
coat.jpg
56KB, 600x848px
>>8195327
>>8195548
I'm around!
>>
>>8195670
>>8195327
And now I realize which poster is Mercy.
>>
File: evening gown.jpg (658KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
evening gown.jpg
658KB, 724x1024px
>>8195693
https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/overwatch.gamepedia.com/5/5e/Sometimes_I%27m_not_sure_why_I_even_bother.mp3
<3
>>
>>8195693
>>8195718
Gotta any ideas for a scene or setting you two?
Or do you want me to write up a starter?
>>
>>8195718
>>8195796
We could pick up from last night. Our last posts before sleeping:
>>8188547
>>8188574
>>8188903
>>8188939
Or we could do something brand new.
>>
>>8195819
I'd rather start something new myself
>>
File: 2402294-wood.jpg (801KB, 579x906px) Image search: [Google]
2402294-wood.jpg
801KB, 579x906px
>>8180084
>teleports behind you
Nothing personal, kid.
>fucks your waifu
>>
File: ee4.png (715KB, 927x843px) Image search: [Google]
ee4.png
715KB, 927x843px
>>8195960
>>8195819
I am up for anything. Though this may approach exhausting my folder; I never expected to have a whole thread almost to myself.
>>
>>8196418
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=mercy_(overwatch)
>>
File: images (1).jpg (12KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
12KB, 189x267px
>>8196502
I'm constantly filling it from exactly there.
>>
>>8196551
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/list/mercy/1
>>
>>8196551
Check tumblr, that usually has good fanart that you can't find in booru's, but do have to sift through a lot of shit to get it though.

>>8195819
Give me a couple minutes and I'll write up a nice starter for us. Assuming there's no objections~
>>
>>8196605
Go for it.
>>
>>8196418
If you need a ntr thread that's not already full of Mercy pix >>8180127
>>
I am the worst kind of cuck.
I really like degrading interracial captions.
>>
>>8196638
If you like interracial ponies
>>8180127
>>
>>8196631
>>8196664
Stop shilling your dead thread
>>
>>8196724
Not my thread, but it does solve the problem of used up Mercy pix.
>>
>>8196418
>>8195819
>The man sat in the same chamber that'd be host to the company of the lovely Mercy and her husband a few nights back. Where he'd given the husband a show with his wife, a demonstration of properly loving. Lazing around, bored, he knew it'd be soon that they'd return. After the last time, the seed of desire for some bigger and better was planted in the head of the Swiss doctor, and so he waited patiently for the door to creak open.
>>
>>8196551
>>8196847
>Since that encounter, Angela had become increasingly dominant with her husband. She was still his loving wife, but it was important to her that he accept his new place in the marriage.
>>
>>8196964
Oh, Anon…
>Mercy looked a little embarrassed, as usual.
You know you don't have to keep coming. You don't have to keep seeing me take his cock.

>>8196847
>Angela opened the door and looked in. There he was. The man with the cock she needed.
Do-do you want him around? Or do we need, uh, privacy?
>>
>>8197060
>He locked eyes with the blonde woman. Noticing that this time she'd showed up in her witch outfit, his gaze soon wandered to her exposed thighs and fine form.
He can stay, he's your husband after all.

>>8196964
It'd be rude to keep you out, besides
>The man leaned back on the bed, lounging comfortably in comparison to the man who was almost trembling due to the awkwardness of the situation.
We need someone to get her ready, don't we?~
>>
>>8197060
>>8197166
>Other than cuddling and masturbating, helping her take her lover's big cock was the only sexual contact Anon got with his wife. Which is why he kept tagging along. She only let him lick her anymore to clean her up or get her ready, he couldn't give that up.
Y-yes.
>>
>>8192013
As another worshipper of Aqua, you are exactly right! Our faith and dedication is what makes her strong.
Our beautiful goddess deserves tributes from only the manliest cocks, so I'm glad to see her popularity rise in this thread, where she belongs~!
>>
>>8197210
>Mercy lay on the bed and beckoned to Anon.
Come loosen me up, Süße.
>She gently tapped her ass, raised into the air, as indication.

>>8197166
>Angela looked at her lover and saw in his eyes the same things she always saw. A desire to use her as a toy. A look pointedly telling her to get busy.
>She slid her hands up his legs and onto his crotch.
Just say the word. Whatever you want, lover.
>>
File: 543767.jpg (868KB, 3345x3841px) Image search: [Google]
543767.jpg
868KB, 3345x3841px
>>
>>8197541
>The man grinned as the petite lady crawled along the soft sheets up to him at the frame of the bed. Reaching out a hand he dragged a finger along her neck and under her chin, playing with her.
Suck my cock, Angela~
>Moving his hand he instead started to stroke her soft hair, running his fingers all too familiarly through her silky strands.
>>
>>8197684
>>8197541
>Anon got behind his wife and started licking. Her words echoed in his ear, "Just say the word. Whatever you want, lover." So submissive to him, so eager to please. She didn't talk to her husband that way anymore, she just talked about her love of big cocks to help him accept it, and encouraged him to be satisfied with only masturbation.
>>
>>8197684
>Dr. Ziegler was eager to get her hands on that dick. As soon as his pants were opened, she grabbed his balls and began to knead them as she swirled her tongue on the head of his semi-erection.
It's just as big as I remembered…
>she mumbled as she got to work. His fingers in her hair, so strong, reminded her who was in control.

>>8197714
In the back of her mind, Angela thought about Anon. It was so nice of him to keep coming along to help her get off. It was quite a show of dedication to her on his part.
You're being such a good husband, remind me to treat you to something special when we get done here.
>>
File: unf.jpg (218KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
unf.jpg
218KB, 1920x1080px
>>8192946
Nnf, that's the best...
I wanna see Rin going around flirting and brushing her ass up against everyone, after I finally agree to her inviting some friends for a party.

Or we could go to a society party, where she quickly becomes the center of attention and forgets about me, due to nobles of all ages becoming entranced by her perfect beauty~
>>
>>8197965
>Something special? His mind raced with possibilities, would she finally let him fuck her again? Maybe a blow job? Even just a hand job would be so special.
(Since last night you felt a little guilty treating him bad, I'll be clear and say that the more you deny him, the more fun it is for me.)
>>
>>8197965
>As soon as her tongue touched the tip, bathing it in a soft warm solution, the fingers that ran through her hair grabbed on to the bangs like reins. They pulled down harshly, forcing it partly into her mouth, making her yelp out delightfully.
Well I just hope your mouth is as big as I remember, or that you've suppressed whatever gag reflex you had left.
>>
>>8198052
(I wasn't planning on anything too nice. More like pegging or something.)

>>8198068
>Mercy hadn't quite suppressed her gag reflex. Her throat spasmed around his massive member after he forced it into her mouth.
Mmm. Mph.
>She dutifully kept sucking, bobbing up and down, fondling his balls and the base of his huge cock. Every pulse of his veins turned her on more, until Anon's face was drenched underneath her pussy.
>>
>>8198162
(Perfect. Anon will be so disappointed >:-) )
>Anon licked and swallowed, jealous that she was so wet for her lover, and not for him.
>>
>>8197982
That'd be amazing, seeing her come to more powerful men. More respected, more handsome, more wealthy than you.
>>
>>8198162
>As her mouth convulsed on his dick slightly, her eyes narrowing as she coughed a little, he began to slide her head slowly, up and down. Making her lips trace along every part of his long length.
Stick your tongue out, nice and far. Let it massage my cock~
>Ordering her with a clear voice, he reached his hands down to explore the parts of her body he could reach. Grabbing at her subtle chest over the leathery corset she was wearing.
>>
File: canon best ass.jpg (895KB, 1280x1840px) Image search: [Google]
canon best ass.jpg
895KB, 1280x1840px
>>8198203
You're right... sometimes, you just gotta accept that you weren't born in the right conditions to date a girl.
Besides, Rin is so smart that she'd be cheerfully keeping up with all their conversations, while giving witty (but suggestive) replies to their flirts.

By the way, I really like that pic, it definitely seems like she might've been trained too well, to the point where she forgets everything but "getting close to him".
>>
>>8198346
Exactly, if you're just not enough. As much as you yourself and she lies to you, it's the truth.

Perhaps she didn't forget. Maybe she was fully aware. What if she wanted to get close and be broken all along?
Wouldn't that be something, you think Rin would do that?~
>>
>>8198203
That part of the doujin was amazing, she even sucked his toes and butthole! I wish waifus here showed such oral love.
>>
>>8198251
>Angela had had her oral frenulum cut at the office just for this. Her tongue now could stretch nearly three whole inches out of her mouth, nearly able to wrap under his testicles. She pulls away for a moment.
I had this done just for you. Do you enjoy it? I just hope I can please you more now.
>>
MOOOOOOOOM
MOMMY
>>
>>8198453
>The fact that she had a surgery to be able to better please her lover just broke Anon's little heart, but he kept licking like a good husband.
>>
>>8198387
I... I'm afraid to say I don't really know...
I trust Rin's judgement, if she thinks using her body to take advantage of more powerful men is to our benefit, I respect that.
But... for her to want to broken and completely submit... I don't think she's that desperate, so it doesn't make logical sense, but I suppose every woman must have a desire like that deep within them.
>>
>>8198522
>The door is locked. Mom can't hear kidanon.
>>
>>8198563
Dammit Anon, now we'll never get rid of it.
>>
>>8198453
>Feeling her long tongue suddenly break from her lips and give the bottom of his cock a bed to rest on, her started to thrust all that much harder, his cock now hitting the back of her mouth with each stroke.
I love it, thank you Angela! If you had this done all for me, we'll have to do this a lot more often, make good use of it!~
>>
>>8198563
>Bangs on the door
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
I
NEEED
HEALY
WEALIEEEEEEES
>>
>>8198613
>Mercy turns her head to the side and wraps her tongue around his girth. She moves up and down his length, jerking him off with her tongue.
Maybe I should have it split, too… Would you like that?
>>
>>8198558
Yeah, I'm sure she'd say it's all for your benefit. Helping you two become a powerful couple.
But in reality, she does indeed most likely have that desire to be destroyed mentally under the pleasure and thrill of being stolen and fucked senseless.
It might not be logical to you, but to her, it's perfectly natural. Are you going to tell her to deny her nature?
>>
>>8198720
>Anon whimpered as he licked. His wife was offering to get her body modified as her lover saw fit. Her devotion to pleasing him was so deep, and yet her own husband couldn't even get a hand job anymore.
>>
>>8198720
You're dangerous, Angela~
>The thought of the beauty having a forked tongue to wrap around his cock like a personalised tool of pleasure filled him with glee.
I think I would, very much so~ You know what I'd like even more?
>Before she could have a chance to respond, he'd stuffed his cock into her throat, raping it once again just like the last time
If you shut your pretty little mouth and sucked instead!
>>
>>8198734
In all honestly, no, anon. I love her so much, I can't deny her what she loves to do. Not that I have enough pull in our relationship to stop her even if I wanted to, anyway.
In reality, we'd be living a much better life, wouldn't we? I really wouldn't mind being a powerful rich couple with Rin, even if she's getting used as some influential guy's pet on the side, and even if she starts thinking of nothing but him... I just hope he never thinks of her as more than a fucktoy, so she doesn't have to get married just to mantain our lifestyle.
>>
>>8198939
>>8198778
>Though she pulled away and gagged, Anon could tell by her muscles tensing that it was incredible for her.
Ammm! Ahhhh!
Angela moaned onto her lover's cock. She hoped that between her moaning and tongue that she could receive mercy and perhaps a breath.
>>
>>8199377
>Anon continued to lap at her pussy. She was already wet enough for her lover, but Anon hoped he could please her, maybe even make her cum from his licking.
>>
>>8199377
>He didn't dare leash his cock from her throat, even slightly. He'd waiting a good few days for such good work, and now he was getting it from her there was no chance for mercy for Mercy.
There, keep it in and suck, just like that, right there~
>He spoke in a hurried tone, feeling his cock writhe wonderfully in the pleasure, taking every bit of space in her neck for itself.
>>
>>8198945
Oh wouldn't that be heart tearing? Imagine her walking down the aisle with some handsome young nobleman who needed a pretty young wife for his family.
Imagine if you were the best man, and as she was whisked away for a month long sex fueled honeymoon, all she told you was it was for your sake~
>>
>>8199447
>Anon would get something. His licking was so pleasurable for her that Angela sat down onto his face and began to grind on it.

>>8199540
>Dr. Ziegler slowed her sucking, as she could feel his cock throbbing close to orgasm. Mercy wrapped his tongue around his manhood and scraped her teeth along his head.
Please, I want to taste your cum. Give it to me!
>>
>>8199754
>Anon was trapped enjoyably under his wife's ass as she ground her pussy on his face. Hear her say how much she wanted her lover's cum made him feel so jealous, she hadn't wanted his cum in so long. Even when she cuddled him and let him masturbate, she wouldn't even let him cum on her. It felt so unfair. He reached down and touched his hard ignored cock, but she casually shooed his hand away.
>>
>>8199754
>Arching his back forward from his leaned back position, he straightened himself so he'd be in prime place to destroy her throat with a barrage of heavy and powerful thrusts.
Here it comes, don't you dare spill a drop
>As he rather calmly spoke, a torrent of cum began to flood her mouth, the bulk of which poured down into her throat. The warm fluids coating the insides and dripping all the way down directly into her stomach, filling her.
>>
Any vacant cucks?
>>
>>8199921
Who's asking?
>>
>>8199945
A bull!
>>
>>8199876
>She tried to keep his cock down her throat, or at least in her mouth. But his cum was too thick and too much for her to hold. She took it in thick gulps, but still it dripped from her mouth onto her chest.
I-I'm sorry, lover. You were just too much for me.

>>8199804
A-anon! You've done so well, honey. Come do me a favor and clean up my spills. We can't let this thick cum go to waste.
>>
>>8200054
Mmmmphmmm.
>Anon's face was still trapped under her ass.
>>
>>8200054
>Disappointed, her pushed his cock back into her mouth. Pumping it in and out a few times, he slapped her flushed cheeks.
Clean me up at least, you worthless blondie!
>>
>>8200142
>Her lips quivered.
Y-yes, lover.
>Her long tongue emerged and began to lick his still-throbbing cock clean.
I'm s-sorry I spilled it…

>>8200094
>Mercy figured Anon wouldn't be much help if he was too weak to pull himself out from under her thick ass.
Can't even get yourself out? Might as well keep sitting down.
>>
>>8200554
>Anon was trapped. He couldn't rudely throw his wife off of him, but with her legs on both sides he couldn't roll out either. He lapped at her pussy, as if begging Mercy for mercy.
>>
>>8200554
>He stroked his cock slowly as the tip sat in her mouth and she suckled, draining it of whatever was left, living in the afterglow of a heavy orgasm.
Good girl, you can make it up for me another time~
>>
Any dyke cucks here? Tell me about your pure yuri love.
Thread posts: 234
Thread images: 91

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.