[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ntr/ - Netorare General Cucks: >Post your "loyal"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 92

File: 1488427879770.jpg (868KB, 1420x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1488427879770.jpg
868KB, 1420x1004px
/ntr/ - Netorare General

Cucks:
>Post your "loyal" waifu, tell us all about them!
>Discover that your waifu might not be as satisfied with you as you thought.
>Maybe see it first-hand! We'll give your waifu what she needs, and your protests wont stop us!
>Learn that your waifu always loved, and will always love you, even if you can't pleasure her in the sack.

Bulls/Stallions:
>Tease Cucks and enjoy their trust shattering with your every post.
>Steal and fuck (and maybe impregnate!) other anons waifus while they watch.
>Humiliate the desperate Cucks sharing their waifus, while the jerk off pathetically.
>Make fun of their waifus for being horny cumdumpsters.

Cucks should try to post with images. Bulls can too. Waifu's of all kinds welcome!
>>
File: 1480899421491.jpg (160KB, 850x1201px) Image search: [Google]
1480899421491.jpg
160KB, 850x1201px
Reminder: It is every woman's right to indulge in the true pleasures of sex. If you can't give your waifu the pleasure she deserves, then you should let her get it from somebody else.
>>
>>8031822
This! Thanks for the reminder.
And let's be honest, I'm sure I'd get off a lot more watching her being used by a real, thick and manly cock, instead of pathetically thrusting my own into a body that clearly deserves more~
>>
>>8031840
How about being used by that real, manly cock yourself?
>>
>>8031874
Well, if I saw it completely ravage my waifu... I think I'd want to know exactly what it did that I couldn't do better!
To be honest, I probably wouldn't be able to resist. I'd submit pretty quickly to a superior cock!
>>
>>8031559
Man, what a cute girl. I would love her to be my wife, even if I can't pleasure her like that guy.
>>
>>8031961
Even if she would regularly go to other men for pleasure?
>>
File: kumiko.png (2MB, 1172x1416px) Image search: [Google]
kumiko.png
2MB, 1172x1416px
Reminder: That you need AT LEAST 7 inches of dick to call yourself a bull
>>
>>8032017
Well, you don't need that much for a regular relationship though! My wife is quite satisfied with my 5!
>>
>>8031993
I would try my best so that doesn't happen!
>>
>>8032035
Are you sure you can satisfy her so that she doesn't need anybody else?
>>
>>8032048
I-I mean, I might not be able to make her really happy during sex, but outside of it I'll be the perfect husband.
>>
>>8032053
If you're the perfect husband then you want to make her happy in every aspect of her life, right? If you can't make her happy during sex shouldn't you let her be happy with someone else?
>>
>>8032030
Are you sure she is satisfied with you?
>>
>>8032150
I mean, how can I really be sure?
When we do it every once in a while, she rarely complains, and lets me go at it until I cum (just not inside, and no swallowing, she's not into very lewd stuff). Shouldn't that be enough?
>>
>>8032176
If you truly pleased her, she would beg for more and let you cum inside her, don't you agree?
>>
>>8032203
I mean, sure... but that seems like a fantasy more than anything. How could I even bring her that much pleasure? I doubt I have the physical means for it.
>>
>>8032215
The fact is that you can't, not by yourself at least.
>>
>>8032215
I can help anon! You don't have to let another man fuck your wife if that's what your worried about. Maybe you just need some teaching!
>>
>>8032078
Well you have a point there, but I want to be with her when it happens! So I don't know...
>>
>>8032323
Who is your wife anon? Tell us~
>>
>>8032291
Really, anon? Can you actually teach me how to use my body to please someone that well?
Thank you! Where do I start?
>>
>>8032333
Well, bring over your waifu and tell her there's gonna be someone helping. Hopefully it doesn't pur her off. Don't worry, I'll just be giving directions!
>>
>>8032330
The girl right there, Yamakaze!
She looks so cute and adorable.
>>
>>8032323
Don't worry about it. A man who lets others compensate for his faults is what a woman wants the most. So I'm sure that she loves you and wants you to be with her when it happens.
>>
What's the most active time for these threads if I want to get my waifu addicted to superior anon cock?
Please answer seriously and not just "post her now", thank you <3
>>
>>8032355
Oh cute and adorable don't do her justice!
>As she joins us, I greet her by kissing her hand softly before returning my attention to you
Right. I need to see how you usually pleasure everyday to see what you're doing wrong or could be doing better. Go ahead and start, show me what you've got!
>>
>>8032361
Is that true? Well, I do want to see her happy and I do want to be with her.
Are you sure this is the right thing to do, Anon?
>>
>>8032394
Of course it is. It will show your waifu that you truly love her. Remember that even if it hurts you to see her with somebody else she loves you. Sex is the only part where you don't satisfy her so let her do that with other men and remember to take good care of her.
>>
>>8032386
H-how I usually do it? Okay.
>I start to awkwardly undress while Yamakaze keeps throwing glances at you
>I finally remove my underwear, revealing my 4 inches cock which makes Yamakaze blush a little
Alright, should I get on with it?

>>8032418
Okay, I'll trust you in this one. I want to always see her happy no matter what.
>>
>>8032435
Yes! So far you've done fine but girls like it when you tell them to undress themselves. Order them around. Let them know who's in control.
>To demonstrate my point, I turn to Yamakaze and speak clear and loud, almost like I was barking orders at her
You! What are you doing just looking at him? Put your hands to good use!
>She starts to do as I said, rather timidly mind. It felt a bit ironic, trying to teach anon to control her, then controlling her myself.
>>
>>8032471
I-I see... I never really treated her that way.
>I look at Yamakaze, now undressing and blush a bit
I d-don't really do this too much, anon. And I'm rather nervous because you are here. I don't know if I can do this.
>>
>>8032499
>I give anon a calm a reassuring look, my warm smile trying its best to ease his worries.
Have no fear, I just want to help you learn. Talking to me and worry certainly won't help. Focus on her, your lover. She's undressed in front of you. Show her you appreciate her body.
>Waiting for the anon to actually touch his waifu made me slightly impaient. I didn't know he was this bad. As I spoke, my eyes mainly rested on Yama, her bare body was quite the sight~
>>
Is it OK/encouraged to bully people in this thread? Frankly I find what you guys like to be quite disgusting. Relationships are not to be enjoyed like this.
>>
>>8032539
Bullying is very much encouraged here
>>
>>8032527
Alright, I'll do it!
>I stand up in front of Yamakaze and give her a small peck in the lips, then pull back and blush
Ahh this is really embarrassing! B-but I'll try my best for her.
>I slowly start rubbing her baked boobs a little
Am I doing it right, anon?
>>
>>8032542
I don't get it? What's the appeal? I take it most people here have indeed realized that they are literally cucks, and they get off to other people fucking their romantic partner. What's the deal? I'm usually a "each to their own" kind of person but this is disgusting. If someone ever prepositioned me to take part in something like this I would probably beat the shit out of them.
>>
>>8032539
Anon, I know that I'm pathetic as a "male" for not being able to please my wife, but I do love being reminded of it, so go ahead!
Hell, I'm sure you'd be able to give her a good time as well, and maybe you can appreciate this fetish from the other side!
>>
How would you feel if your waifu decided to have sex with somebody else on your honeymoon?
>>
Hey all, consider filling out this poll, I'd like to get a rough estimate of what the demographics of these threads is!

http://www.strawpoll.me/12475019
>>
>>8032558
>Anon, I know that I'm pathetic as a "male"
And you're not going to do anything about it? Not try to change? Frankly, just liking this shit is bad enough, but being contempt with it is literally reaching the bottom of the human barrel. You are worth less than the grass that grows on my lawn, because at least it tries to grow. Disgusting, hang yourself you waste of space.

>and maybe you can appreciate this fetish from the other side!
Yeah I'm not touching the wife of someone as pathetic as you. Disgusting.
>>
>>8032571
My, that looks delicious. As long as I get to handle clean-up, I'm all in!
Wish we could spend the whole time busy with just that.
>>
>>8032576
Anon, it's a fantasy fetish, doesn't mean I'd act on this stuff realistically. In fact, most guys who try it with their wives/SOs end up quite disappointed.
Just another step in masochism and feminization!
It's a shame you don't want her, but it's your loss. There's plenty of manly dicks out there to please her, much better than yours~
>>
>>8032582
I'm sure she would let you do the aftercare even if she won't let you enjoy her body in any other way,
>>
File: 1424576573320-2.png (93KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
1424576573320-2.png
93KB, 242x251px
Would you let Richard Stallman plough your wife? I mean, he is infinitely more successfull than any of you will ever be, how can any of you guys even compete? I bet you guys can't even grow a beard! You call yourself men?
>>
File: 37ecbf10473f64c344ac36819d0b3d5f.jpg (371KB, 1100x1800px) Image search: [Google]
37ecbf10473f64c344ac36819d0b3d5f.jpg
371KB, 1100x1800px
>>8032607
Well, does watching that wonderful body being used in all sorts of ways count as "enjoying" it? Because if so, that's a shame.
Sounds like the best honeymoon ever though, getting entire groups of guys to do her in tropical beaches, the pool, some could even come back to our hotel room! We should extend it to a month or two.
>>
>>8032017
Looks like I passed the bull test.
>>
What's the ideal bull? I'm still trying to understand this. A man superior to you? Someone that makes you feel inferior?

Who would you rather have fuck your wife?

A strong, well groomed, well toned man?
Or
A slobby fat neckeard that is trash?
>>
>>8032017
Passed with flying colours <3
>>
>>8032673
A strong, well groomed, well toned man
>>
>>8032673
Comes down to preferences. Never seen the appeal of the latter but a lot of people like those doujins.
>>
>>8032630
Just imagine waking up to your waifu moaning on another man's cock. Your waifu would probably push you off the bed to have more space for her and the bull. After that's over she would order you to clean her up.
>>
>>8032017
>tfw 9 inches, bigger than personal bull who is around 6inches but Im already his bitch along with my waifu
Not sure if you're delusional or just trolling here tbqh
>>
>>8032571
It would be the best
>>
>>8032571
Well I want her to have a happy honeymoon, and it would be selfish to expect her to unlock my chastity cage.
>>
File: 1488812615790.gif (598KB, 500x553px) Image search: [Google]
1488812615790.gif
598KB, 500x553px
Hi, /ntr/! How has your day been so far?
Mine's been good, today I realized that I've always measured my dick in the wrong way and it's actually 5.5 inches instead of 4.5 inches!
>>
>>8033412
Wrong way? Are you telling me you're measuring bone pressed, anon?

5.5 inches is average btw, but without pressing the ruler into your fat pad above your shaft
>>
File: ntr.jpg (27KB, 456x306px) Image search: [Google]
ntr.jpg
27KB, 456x306px
>>
>>8033313
If she's feeling kind she may unlock you and let you masturbate until she puts you back into the cage.
>>
>>8033793
She might, but it's our honeymoon, so I'd understand if she chose not to. I respect whatever decisions she makes for my penis.
>>
>>8033854
Good. As her husband you should support every decision she makes.
>>
Game time

Bulls: Post a waifu you want to fuck
Cucks: Defend your waifu! Let them know they're yours!

I'll start.
>>
>>8033904
>>
>>8033952
I would fuck all the boats if I could.
>>
Why haven't you killed yourself yet? It's what your waifu would want.
>>
File: mercy-theatrical-wide.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
mercy-theatrical-wide.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>8033904
But...Mercy is my waifu.
>>
>>8034099
Really? Tell me, how often do you and her talk anon?
>>
File: 290px-Mercy-Amber.jpg (23KB, 290x601px) Image search: [Google]
290px-Mercy-Amber.jpg
23KB, 290x601px
>>8034128
A few times a week. We're just friends right now, but I've been working up the courage to ask her out, and I just know it's going to go well.
>>
File: 1486519412436.png (621KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486519412436.png
621KB, 900x900px
>>8032833
t. small dicked "bull"

just accept that you're interested in being cuckolded, there's no shame in the fetish

lots of guys prefer it as opposed to having actual sex
>>
>>8034185
Oh! Well, I was going to tell you about this really interesting new healing technique she's come up with, but thinking about it, it might ruin your confidence. Forget I said anything.
>>
>>8034200
Huh? Why would it ruin my confidence?
>>
>>8034244
Well, let's just say it might ruin the pure angel image you have of her, anon~
I can expand if you're curious
>>
File: itsnicetobeappreciated.jpg (205KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
itsnicetobeappreciated.jpg
205KB, 1920x1080px
>>8034273
>Anon is flustered, unsure if he wants to know.
I...I'm not sure. I mean...it couldn't be THAT bad, right? It's Mercy.
>>
>>8034298
>Seeing the boy's already heated face, he probably had an idea of what was coming.
Well, I quite often go and see your little crush for help with what we like to call frustration issues. She's always so lovely and helpful, but despite her expertise none of her usual methods worked for my problems. Then she decided to get a little experimental with her techniques. You have no idea how cute she looks, bobbing up and down while on her knees~
>>
>>8034374
>Anon's mouth drops open, shocked, the implications obvious.
O-oh...
>He looks down.
W-well, she's a professional. It's her job to heal people. I...I still love her. It wouldn't be right to be jealous because of her job.
>>
>>8034431
>The man was almost surprised at how he took the information, understanding what he was saying. He didn't get angry, or upset, more he just, accepted it. Realising he could have some fun with this, he pressed further.
Exactly, and she's very good at her job. Very, very good. You've never seen her 'healing' first hand, have you boy? Why don't you call her over here and she could show you.
>>
>>8034187
>there's no shame in the fetish
That's a lie. There's an insurmountable amount of shame with this.
>>
File: Mercy.(Overwatch).full.2043468.jpg (630KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Mercy.(Overwatch).full.2043468.jpg
630KB, 960x1280px
>>8034476
Oh, well, I can't really summon her. I'm sure she's busy right now.

>>8034504
The shame is half the fun.
>>
>>8034517
>The shame is half the fun
Also a lie. Shame is your brain's way of telling you that what you're doing is fucked.
>>
>>8034537
Yes. That's hot. I love going perverted things like being cuckolded and humiliated. It's fun.
>>
>>8034517
>The man seemed annoyed at his defiance. Perhaps he didn't make it clear.
I wasn't asking, boy. I was telling. Call her here.
>>
>>8034564
How is feeling like garbage fun? Don't you have any pride left in you?
>>
>>8034577
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpSBWXYkieU

Pride is a sin, Anon.
>>
(Do we have someone to play Mercy so I can call her here?)
>>
>>8034594
>tumblrtale
If actually having a shred of self-respect is wrong, I don't want to be right.
>>
>>8034620
Can't handle a little humiliation, pussy?
Bet your couldn't even handle a pegging, you're pathetic.
>>
>>8034654
>Humiliation
I'm pretty sure the pussy is the one who's willing to degrade themselves like that. And pegging is just plain sad. Might as well just go whole hog and just fuck men.
>>
>>8034692
Pffft, look at this loser who couldn't even handle a little forced bi. Awww, is your precious self-worth so delicate that you'd be devastated by sucking a dick? Your argument is analogous to saying that your muscles are stronger because you never damage them with exercise.
>>
>>8034609
(I asked on the ERP thread, might ask in FTT too, but if no one bites you might have to play her.)
>>
>>8034741
>forced bi
I know this is a foreign concept to you, but that's still falling in line with that whole "having self respect" thing. Rolling over and taking a dick/dildo up your ass isn't a sign of strength, it's a sign of a weak will. You're a doormat and have managed to delude yourself into thinking that's a good thing. And at least training for strength gives you something to be proud of afterwards.
>>
>>8034802
I have more emotional strength than you. If we were both being tortured at Gitmo, you've crack on the first day, and I'd be secretly enjoying it a little. Your sense of self-worth is so precarious you have to try and build yourself up belittling anonymous strangers on the internet, in a thread you wouldn't be in if you weren't a little cuck deep down inside, but you don't even have the fortitude to admit it to yourself.
>>
>>8034856
If we were being tortured at all, what little enjoyment you'd get out of it would be nothing compared to the actual torture part. That's right up there with thinking you'd be good in a fight because you watched some kung-fu movies.
I came into this thread expecting "lol cucks amirite" sort of banter, and instead found serious discussion. So what was going to be a cheap laugh is just a round of disgust.
>>
>>8034981
Awww, boo hoo, you're disgusted. QQ more, little bitch. Now you're whining that people didn't roll over for you when you tried to put them down? How oversensitive are you, snowflake? I don't need to you be anything "lesser" to feel good about myself. Maybe that's why I like humiliation, cause I'm actually pretty great and it's nice to be put in my place so I don't get too arrogant. But you couldn't handle that, could you? No, your feewings would get huwt, poor baby.
>>
>>8035116
>I don't need to you be anything "lesser"
Oh yeah, because switching over to baby talk and ramping up the insults really shows you're taking the high road and totally aren't getting defensive about someone not sharing in your degeneracy. I'm guessing you like humiliation because at least this way you can feel "in control" when someone calls you a sack of shit. Trick yourself into thinking that you're the initiator when really they would have done it regardless. But no, please, keep telling me how you're so great while also getting more and more aggressive when I keep calling you shit. Shouldn't you be getting off on this, if humiliation is your thing?
>>
>>8035191
High road? No. This is 4chan, maybe you're not ready for it. We enjoy fucking with snowflakes like you. You seem to be confusing someone laughing at you with being aggressive toward you.
>>
>>8035263
I'm almost positive I've been here longer than you, and thinking that a cuckold thread has any leverage on who laughs at whom is laughable.
>>
>>8034187
I was just saying you don't need a big dick to be a bull, but some "bulls" still think a bigger cock make them better

A bull means to be better but because your waifu prefers him, a real man in contrast; a big dong isn't going to magically make you a man

I was kind of delusional at first as well, but him make us realize you can have a huge cock, and being still a pathetic cuck in the end
>>
>>8035353
>I've been here longer than you
You haven't.

You came into this thread on your own. Secret's out, snowflake, you're a secret cuck wannabe.
>>
File: 1487522153000.jpg (38KB, 382x371px) Image search: [Google]
1487522153000.jpg
38KB, 382x371px
>>8035451
>>8035353
Jesus christ.
>>
>>8035451
I have. It's hell, but I've been here too long.
And I'd sooner hang myself again than be something that degraded. BDSM, I can kind of get, but cucks need to get their heads checked out properly. Thinking that anyone that doesn't like your shit-tier fetish is actually a cuckold? I'm almost sure that's an actual example of projection.
>>
File: 1488255242486.jpg (151KB, 664x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1488255242486.jpg
151KB, 664x1050px
Here is my waifu and her mother.

I'll be back, take care of them for me will ya?
>>
>>8035614
You're the one in the cuckold thread. Does someone have a gun to your head forcing you to go into threads you don't like? Why would you let them degrade you like that?
>>
>>8035641
I went into the thread for a cheap laugh, stayed to tell its regulars that they have a shit fetish. And I'm not letting them, I'm actively telling them they're wrong
>>
>>8035627
>Looking around at the other people staring as the guy brings in two incredibly beautiful girls, he speaks up.
Dibs on the shorter haired one.
>>
>>8035693
Oh, yeah, of course, a cheap laugh. Great excuse, 9/10, would totally believe.
>>
>>8035750
Yes, in the same way people have a chuckle at Sweden or Anthony Burch's expense.
>>
>>8035641
Im confused now, are you a bull or a cuck?

>>8035693
that's pretty autistic, you know
Im amazed how some people can actually lose their time doing something that childish
totally laughable, and it comes from a regular in a ntr thread so
>>
>>8035704
That's my waifu! The longer haired one is her mother.
I'll be leaving now

So you and everyone else please take good care of them.
>>
>>8035785
Well I had no intention of staying here. It was supposed to be a quick in-and-out "Your fetish is shit!" but I got dragged into this argument and my pride won't let me just fuck off and eat this gyro. Also disgust.
>>
File: 8c3.jpg (146KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
8c3.jpg
146KB, 496x496px
>>8035776
Mmmmmhhmmmmm. Totally. You stick around and keep laughing, I'm sure you won't enjoy the cuckold at all. Nope. You definitely won't get hard from reading cuckold posts, and you certainly won't masturbate. No, definitely not, and everyone here believes that.

>>8035785
Well I used to be a bull until that guy came into the thread, he's so uber-manly that we're all cucks compared to him. He's like the opposite of a cuckold. He'd get no enjoyment out of it and also it physically cannot happen to him, because reasons.
>>
>>8035822
Yes. An "argument." That's definitely what this is. It's definitely not a bunch of cucks laughing at you for being a self-hating cuck in denial. Nope. That could never happen. You're too macho for that.
>>
>>8035844
Shitposting is a type of argument.
>>8035824
do cucks even have the ability to get hard?
>>
>>8035790
Oh yeah, don't worry, I'll take real good care of them.
>Approached the girls, eyes focused on the younger of the pair.
>>
>>8035865
Yes, shitposting is a form of argument, you keep telling yourself that. You're totally "winning" this "argument" with all your shitposting. Look at you go. What a stud.
>>
>>8035906
"a reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong"
Yes, my shitposting is an argument. Please keep telling me it's not so we can eat up the post count together.
>>
>>8034187
>t. small dicked "bull"
in fact now I'm interested on this
How does that works for you? I'm honestly asking here.

Lots of cucks seem to have some SPH involved with ntr so, how you manage to make it work when you're cucking someone?
>>
>>8035955
Weren't you leaving, anon?
There're tons of shameful furry threads around in trash, go ahead and do your best with them instead, were aren't gonna change our mind about our fetishes just because someone like you isn't into them
>>
>>8035955
"Hey you consenting adults having fun, I think what you're doing is wrong. Hey! I said stop it! Why are you still doing it! I already told you it was wrong! Why aren't you listening to me! Don't you know I'm right and you need to do what I say! Why don't people ever do what I say!"
Sounds like shitposting to me, snowflake.
>>
>>8035999
I know, like furries you guys are completely hopeless. But shitting up threads is also enjoyable in a way.
>>8036028
Never said it wasn't shitposting. But that shitposting is also an argument.
>>
>>8036041
C'mon. You can do better than that. Don't be boring. We're degenerates, Give us what-for.
>>
>>8036041
>you guys are completely hopeless.
If you think wasting your time in something like this is enjoyable, then I have some news for you
>>
>>8036111
Nah I'm going to keep it boring for a while. I mean I haven't even gotten that answer to if cucks are able to get hard. I mean the answer is a clear and resounding "no" but I really wold rather have him be TOLD that. Like a confirmation. I mean seriously you guys get off to some nigger fucking your wives, but then have the gall to get defensive when someone reminds you of the truth of the matter.
>>8036155
You can enjoy making graffiti without caring about the wall it's on.
>>
>While Anon is here "laughing" at the cucks, his girlfriend is being pounded so hard she can't even think straight

I bet this was your plan all along.
>>
>>8036179
Cucks can only get hard if they've been kept locked in chastity for at least a week, and then only if touched by a hand. Pussies scare them away and make them go soft. Don't you know anything?
>>
File: april fools genderbend.jpg (81KB, 955x836px) Image search: [Google]
april fools genderbend.jpg
81KB, 955x836px
Got art of Marilyn's sister and r63 Marilyn for April Fools day. Will be posting the finished pic on the actual holiday.
>>
>>8036294
Yes, his "girlfriend."

She doesn't know he thinks of her than way, she thinks they're just friends, but he thinks of her as a girlfriend so it's "cheating" that she's fucking so many guys.
>>
>>8036322
>3 weeks away
>>
>>8036297
No.
>>8036294
>/trash/
>having girlfriends
I mean there's a reason people have waifus in the thread...
>>
>>8036351
Well, the finished pic isn't actually done yet, but I'm sure it will be by then.
>>
>>8036179
Nope, I like ntr but Im not into interracial
Different things for me

Are you sure you aren't jacking off to these threads fantasizing about cuckold stuff while arguing around? I mean, you look very persistent here

Any other person with a bit of pride can ignore shit but you almost want someone to break you
>>
>>8035440
I know what you mean, but I prefer a big dick still. i feel like there's a bigger risk of loosing her to a 10/10 guy which makes it both scary and hot. I don't really focus on how dominant the bull is, and would rather just be betrayed and belittled myself by my girl. I'd be nervous about trying this in real life, my girlfriend is too cheeky and might just leave me for a week to make me cry

>>8035958
SPH? no clue what that means

and I have the cuckold fetish, I don't really role play but I like to post lewd sayings sometimes. I'm average in everything including having a 6 incher. it just makes it more heart breaking if when she threatens to leave you and the guy is logically better than you, then her words carry more weight.
>>
>>8036578
Anon, are you implying you can break this extremely confident and masculine guy who's not even into cuckolding and make him your little sissy bitch?

I don't know Anon, I don't think you're up to the task.
>>
>>8036621
SPH
Small
Penis
Humiliation
>>
>>8036638
oh i see, that's probably something i'd like coming from the girl. any comparisons that make me look weak as opposed to the bull would be fine, but SPH would be the main one. stuff like light hitting or sex denial which isn't really NTR fits in nicely for me too
>>
>>8036622
I don't usually roleplay but your post was great
I usually insert myself as a bull and have to admit humiliate a guy like him sounds like fun

But maybe that was his plan from the very beginning
Acting like that just to end begging for a nice hard dicking even
>>
>>8036578
Fair enough. You at least have that little bit of self respect, apparently. Good on you.

Yes, I'm totally sure. If this were a thread about maids I'd be all over it, but this is purely for shitposting purposes at this point. Also, I guess, trying to get a look in your heads and see how someone's priorities can get so thoroughly fucked up.

Pride is a hell of a drug. I've committed to this and not seeing it through would be worse than just ignoring it.
>>
>>8036780
That's crazy-talk, Anon. He's 110% straight, and he doesn't tolerate humiliation, ever.
>>
>>8036621
Wait, you were the bull mocking at the snowflake guy or a different guy?

He said he was a bull iirc
>>
>>8036803
He said he despised cuckolding and came here for a cheap laugh. He claims he's not a cuck or a bull, just a normie who hates our fetish. That's why he spent so much time in the cuckold thread today, because he DOESN'T like cuckolding.
>>
File: 1477711380014.jpg (229KB, 836x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1477711380014.jpg
229KB, 836x1081px
>>8036803
that was me, and i never said i was into being the bull. i was just baiting, but the bait was grounded in my own preferences

>>8036851
i made like 3 post the whole thread, and i have the fetish myself you must be confusing me with another shitposter
>>
>>8036803
actually i'm not sure which poster you're refering to, i just posted with the kumiko image then the kuroki one.
>>
>>8037018
"Anon, please. Can you take that down? You know I'm shy."
>>
>>8036896
I want to kiss Renge's messy face!
>>
File: b08efa9d1786c300f56d3221706176d2.jpg (442KB, 675x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b08efa9d1786c300f56d3221706176d2.jpg
442KB, 675x1000px
>>8037082
i'd rather she force me to, her big soft sticky body is such a tease
>>
>>8037072
Sorry about that, Shy.
There, I got rid of it.
>>
File: shy.png (139KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
shy.png
139KB, 410x410px
>>8037559
"Thanks, Anon. Hopefully nobody saw it."
>>
>>8037835
No worries! ...And thanks for pointing that out for me. I wouldn't have noticed that I accidentally posted one of the pictures your bull shared with me if it wasn't for you.
>>
>>8037953
"Mmm, I really wish he wouldn't take those pictures, but I just can't say 'no' to him. He's so dominant, especially when he shares me with his friends, like the day he took that picture. I'd glad I have a nice guy like you in my life, Anon. Someone who understands me."
>>
>>8038024
I wish he didn't send them to me... Could you ask if he could quit it out the next time you go visit him?
>>
>>8038024
"I can't tell him what to do, Anon. Can't you just not look at things he sends?"
>Fluttershy was trembling, it really looked like she needed a hug.
>>
>>8038206
Oh, that's fine...
I wouldn't look at them, but uh. You know I can't resist you, e-even when your face is covered in another man's spunk.
>Anon then reached for a hug, gently caressing his pone-fu's silky smooth, pink mane with one hand. However, it didn't take long for that hand to make it's way down her body until he was at the verge or greedily groping her plush, cutiemark-covered flanks.
>>
File: url.png (9KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
url.png
9KB, 236x214px
>>8038343
"I understand. That's why he sends them to you, to humiliate me, making sure my dear friends who love and respect me see how I let him treat me. But you'll never lose respect for me, right Anon?"
>She pushed your hand away with her hoof.
"Anon! You know I'll have to tell him if you touch me inappropriately. You know what he'll do. I don't want to get you hurt, Anon."
>>
>>8035958
>even a small dicked bull can please your waifu better than you
>now isn't that just completely pathetic
That kind of thing.
>>
>>8038474
>Startled, anon swiftly takes his hands off his waifu before frowning a bit.
Ah... I'm sorry, Fluttershy! But I really do wish we could do "it" one of these days! H-he doesn't need to know! Come on, Shy.
>>
>>8038611
"Anon, you know he can get the truth out of me. He's too dominant to disobey him like that. Around a dominant guy like him, I just feel compelled to obey. Not like with you..."
>She nuzzles her head into you.
"You're a sweet friend who could never treat me that way. Though he would be nice to have someone to confide in, to vent about all the nasty things he makes me do to please him. Someone who I know will still respect me no matter what."
>>
>>8038721
I suppose you're right. Sorry I even suggested something so silly, Shy. You should stick to doing what he tells you to, as long as it makes you happy. It makes you happy, right? Just don't worry about me, I can handle a little banter.
>>
>>8038951
"I don't know if happy is the right word. Sometimes he makes me feel ashamed and humiliated, but I can't help but like it. He really exploits my submissive side, but it's so..."
>She hides her face.
"So arousing. Oh, I feel so embarrassed even talking about it."
>>
>>8039242
>Anon uncovers her face and rubs her cheek.
You can tell me what he does to you, Shy. Maybe, if you let me know I'll be able to do the same as him!
>>
>>8039366
"Anon, no! We could never! He'd hurt you, Anon. I'm his property, you know that. Well, his and whoever he choses to share me with. He does bring friends of his over sometimes and has them all use me. I try to resist, but he's forceful and he makes me want it. He says such regrading things. I cry and they laugh and...and..."
>She squeaks and speaks so softly you can barely hear her say.
"I cum so hard."
>>
>>8036800
Mmm yes, another cuck-in-denial. I can't wait until I get to watch this sissy faggot break~
>>
File: akjuoar8xbkqd4bkhpnt.jpg (237KB, 1100x735px) Image search: [Google]
akjuoar8xbkqd4bkhpnt.jpg
237KB, 1100x735px
Hey guys, I need to head out for a little bit. Can I trust you anons to look after my waifu for me? Make sure nothing happens while I'm gone.
>>
File: FJcGTlv.jpg (22KB, 484x461px) Image search: [Google]
FJcGTlv.jpg
22KB, 484x461px
>>8040861
>>
File: Card Lynne winter.jpg (168KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Card Lynne winter.jpg
168KB, 640x800px
Lynanon around?
>>
>>8038502
I'm afraid it doesn't work that way, anon

I know it's a ntr thread and such but it's kinda curious how insecure some people can be about sizes nowadays
>>
cucked
>>
>>8043707
how
>>
>>8031822
Agreed
>>
>>8041550
Hey!
>>
>>8035627
But those are both my waifus
>>
My waifu likes showing off.
>>
>>8047273
More than one waifu ruins your laifu
>>
>>8047697
I have a different waifu for every day of the week.
>>
>>8047697
Well Lillie is my main but her mother is just so hot.
>>8047719
That sounds good too.
>>
>>8047635
Do you like it when she does?
>>
>>8032571
I would understand and support her decision. I should let her enjoy our honeymoon no matter how she wants to enjoy it.
>>
>>8032571
I would be a little hurt but I'm sure of course I'd let her.... and I'd enjoy it too..
>>
>>8048851
It's good that you would let your waifu enjoy the company of real men. I'm sure she would appreciate it.
>>
>>8048916
Thanks. I want her happy after all. It would just be hard to swallow.
>>
>>8048943
You shouldn't feel bad about it. It's not your waifu's fault that you're inadequate in some aspects.
>>
>>8048990
That's true I guess. It would just be hard I guess to know that I was inadequate. And that I couldn't bring her pleasure like that
>>
>>8049018
Not all men have the ability to sexually please a woman. She still would love you and cuddle with you after she has sex with somebody else.
>>
>>8049104
That sounds really pleasant actually. Cuddling after her being so exhausted like that.
>>
>>8049126
Even if she won't have sex with you, aftercare is still your job. So remember to treat her tenderly.
>>
>>8049196
That's something she'll never have to worry about! Of course I'll always treat her kind and sweet.
>>
>>8049205
She could ask you to lick her body clean. Would you be able to go so far for your waifu's happiness, as to lick another man's cum from inside her?
>>
>>8049242
If she wanted that of me, and it would make her happy.
Of course I would.
>>
>>8049257
You're quite dedicated to her. I bet you would do anything she wanted.
>>
>>8049304
Of course I would! All she'd have to do is ask me. And even if I wouldn't like it that much of course I would for her.
>>
>>8049323
She will never have any respect for you but at least she will love and be with you.
>>
>>8049347
Wait, why would she have no respect for me?
>>
>>8049367
How could a person be respected if he only cares about the happiness of someone else and never about his own?
>>
>>8049384
But making her happy would make me happy.
>>
>>8049391
But having sex with other men makes her happy so you would let her do that instead of fucking her yourself. That's pathetic.
>>
>>8049409
Do you think my waifu would feel that way though and call me pathetic?
>>
>>8049427
Yes, she thinks you're pathetic, but she still loves you and wants to keep you around because you do anything she wants.
>>
>>8049460
Well I can't lie. If she called me pathetic and bullied me that would only make everything better and make me more willing to do whatever she wants.
>>
>>8049487
As pathetic as you are in a weird and twisted way you make her happy. So you're pretty much perfect for each other.
>>
>>8049514
Sounds like I'll be a happy man then.
Thank you.
>>
>>8049487
>>8049427
Who's your waifu?
>>
>>8049575
Lillie and Lusamine
>>
>>8049605
Anon, if you can't even take care of Lillie what makes you think you can take care of Lusamine? She must be feeling so left out.
>>
>>8049605
You know both that mother and daughter come here regularly to get fuck.
Lusa brings Lillie here because she says the guys have in this place have some of the biggest cocks, she's training her daughter to take only the very best.
>>
where the cucks at
>>
Wish someone could come up with some creative degrading captions for this. I'd go to the censor thread on /d/ but they don't like horses over there.
>>
>>8051680
>those toes
that's got to hurt
>>
>>8052209
Marilyn is flexible. Besides, having two feet of horsecock lodged in your anus hurts more and she's enjoying herself.
>>
>>8052268
It would be nice to see that horse being real size and Marilyn taking it from behind.
>>
>>8052476
I agree. Maybe I'll commission it sometime down the line, or our drawfriend will put it on his list.
>>
>>8052560
I bet when taking a horse cock like that the last thing that will go through her mind is you. How does it feel, anon? To know that your OC is so addicted to cocks that she'll even go for a horse one but not yours?
>>
Bumping your waifu's ass.
>>
File: 1487004875126.jpg (433KB, 1400x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487004875126.jpg
433KB, 1400x900px
Lewd wife
>>
>>8052666
It doesn't really bother me, Satan. Horsecocks are designed pretty perfectly, so it makes sense she'd enjoy them so much. Besides, their sheer size dwarfs any human.
>>
>>8031559
Can i heb sauc on pic related?
>>
Don't die bump. Need a bull to talk to tomorrow.
>>
File: Lynne blushing - hashicco note.jpg (158KB, 1378x2179px) Image search: [Google]
Lynne blushing - hashicco note.jpg
158KB, 1378x2179px
>>8046343
You around now Lynanon?
>>
>>8058261
I am
>>
>>8059646
Wanna fap?
>>
>>8059792
Sure!
I am up to fap to anything really.
>>
>>8059835
http://lets.rabb.it/886j/Wk8xgurSkB
>>
>>8055470
Impregnating Sanae while Anon is out working!
>>
>>8039508
>>8039366
hawt, will there be more?
>>
>>8061537
>>
Can you fags keep linking the previous general? Not every one of these threads has proper fap material and i go through the archives regularly
>>
>>8062429
Anon, please don't post pictures of my waifu like this, it's uncouth.
>>
>>8032673
Depends, some like this because the to be degraded, so for them the toned guy. others want the woman to be degraded, for them, the neckbeard.
>>
>>8062503
Your waifu's a slut.
>>
>>8063598
Well, I haven't seen any evidence of that so I can only assume you're lying.
>>
File: 1488190943232.webm (226KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1488190943232.webm
226KB, 1366x768px
>>8063679
A video recorded fresh from yesterday. She visited this place earlier and said hello.
Did she not tell you?
>>
File: THIS.png (40KB, 392x200px) Image search: [Google]
THIS.png
40KB, 392x200px
>>8062429
>>
>>8033904
>>
File: 4413bba8c7369334ab5901fb658f6430.jpg (468KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
4413bba8c7369334ab5901fb658f6430.jpg
468KB, 1200x1600px
>>8066235
Woah now, what's with the sudden increase of interest in my cute Rin?
I'm not gonna lie, it kinda turns me on knowing there are other people who'd like a good time with her, but that's no wonder since she has a perfect body! Just the best possible proportions, truly gifted in her genes.
Luckily for me, she's pretty damn dedicated to making me happy, and would never really need anyone else's company~
>>
>>8067040
Sudden increase? I think it's more of a slow, steady increase. Kind of inevitable really, with the way she looks.
>>
>>8067057
Sure, I've just noticed anons asking more often about Rin lately, but I guess it must be a slow and steady thing.
It is well deserved though, don't you agree? As you said, her looks are perfect! I really can't spot a flaw, no wonder so many guys want a chance to hit that~
>>
>>8067103
She deserves all the attention she gets and then some more. That shapely booty is just crying out for a bit of rough treatment and we shouldn't forget about that nice pair of titties either.
>>
File: 1487426513920.jpg (148KB, 850x1294px) Image search: [Google]
1487426513920.jpg
148KB, 850x1294px
>>8067118
Well, you'r not wrong. As cute as I think she is, even I have to admit that (after her brilliant mind), her ass and thighs are her best features...
And yes, a "rough treatment" sounds incredibly hot. It's a shame though, since we started dating we really haven't successfully done anything outside of missionary. It's the only way she seems to get herself off (as long as she's also rubbing herself), other positions are a total bust, so unfortunately that's outside the realm of possibility...
>>
>>8067171
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Did you give he enough... encouragement for the other positions? Sometimes a girls needs a bit of a push before she realizes just how much she enjoys something.
>>
File: 1483032901972.jpg (61KB, 472x874px) Image search: [Google]
1483032901972.jpg
61KB, 472x874px
>>8067192
Well... it feels kind of embarassing to just say it like this, but I did convince her to try one or two, and she just... didn't like them. That's all she told me. Anal especially was awful, she got mad and had me doing the dishes for a week.
Thankfully she doesn't seem to mind, she's not that into that stuff anyway, so missionary should do fine. What do you mean by "encouragement", though? I still feel it's a shame to not be using her perfect body at all, and would love an improvement of any kind!
>>
>>8067219
Really? She didn't like a nice thick rod between her plump and shapely buttcheeks? Did you bend her over nice and rough, groping and slapping her ass, whispering dirty words in her ear? Works every time.
>>
File: ass2.jpg (238KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ass2.jpg
238KB, 1200x1600px
>>8067234
Damn, the way you put it sounds incredibly hot. I just... didn't quite go that way. For starters, I'm not really forward enough for much groping, slapping or dirty talk. I'm pretty sure that's one of the reasons she likes me in the first place though, she always said I'm a super chill guy!
I did get to play with her cute tits and suck on them once though, and she seemed to like it. Shame we never repeated that.
>>
>>8067255
Not quite that way? Aww. What, do you expect her to just get aroused all by herself with no help from you? She might well like you for being such a super chill and unassuming guy outside the bedroom, but when you get a chance to tap that ass, you can't act like you don't relish every moment of it.
>>
File: 1484289569803.jpg (287KB, 1316x1628px) Image search: [Google]
1484289569803.jpg
287KB, 1316x1628px
>>8067264
I don't know man, that's just not who I am, I guess... doubt I'll get another chance anyway, like I said she seems wholy uninterested in that stuff now. Just goes to school and to the gym a lot.
>>
>>8067281
Gym? Oh man, her ass must be just getting better and better. Ever had a look at her training gear? Are they nice, loose and comfy, or skintight stuff that sticks to the curves of her ass and toned thighs, catching every single drop of her sweat when she really pushes herself?
>>
File: 168fa542caab20147792717878558649.jpg (163KB, 1280x966px) Image search: [Google]
168fa542caab20147792717878558649.jpg
163KB, 1280x966px
>>8067288
When she exercises at home it's that comfy stuff, but at the gym yeah, I've had a look and you wouldn't believe how perfect her body shape is in skintight clothes.
I don't think her ass CAN possibly get any better, but as long as there's a chance for the gym do that, she can keep going forever for all I care!
>>
>>8067305
Nice and loose at home, but skintight at the gym. Although, she might be a bit loose at the gym, if you know what I mean. She had you doing the dishes, but do you do her laundry as well? Might find something you're not expecting while you're taking care of that for her.
>>
File: cherry.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cherry.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>8067317
Hey now, you're not implying what I think, are you?
As a matter of fact, she doesn't usually want me touching her undies, so I don't do her laundry, but do you have any actual evidence to this shit you're claiming?
>>
>>8067335
One of these days you really need to check her undies. She always swap them after training, right? I mean, I do the same thing, since they get so sweaty and dirty, but hers might just have a bit more than sweat on them.
>>
File: perfection.jpg (776KB, 795x1040px) Image search: [Google]
perfection.jpg
776KB, 795x1040px
>>8067347
Once again I have to ask, what's your basis for this?
I don't wanna doubt Rin, but now that you said this, I really am on the edge of going to check her laundry basket.
>>
>>8067377
Black panties. She wears them with her skintight pants that stick to her skin so closely you can see the dark color through them and trace the outline of her panties with your finger. Now, there should be a nice, big and crusty stain at the back or front, depending on if they're from yesterday or the day before that.
>>
File: 1486144433811.jpg (256KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1486144433811.jpg
256KB, 1024x1280px
>>8067407
What the... exactly like you said? What is this shit right in front? I mean, it's pretty damn arousing to be holding Rin's panties while they smell so much, but still...
Hey man, mind explaining what the fuck this is supposed to mean?
>>
>>8067429
It means that she doesn't want the cum on her training clothes. She slips them right back when we're done, making sure that not one drop escapes being trapped between her moist cunt and dirty panties. She's got this dreamy smile on her face every time she leaves, a lot dreamier than just a good dicking would give her.
>>
File: d6d8bff75f52fc5894c725e6346facb8.png (610KB, 1080x765px) Image search: [Google]
d6d8bff75f52fc5894c725e6346facb8.png
610KB, 1080x765px
>>8067453
You're telling me Rin... has done it with you? And she walks around with your cum... just directly down there?
>I gulp, somewhat aroused by imagining it
Why... why should I believe you? I've told you she doesn't care about that stuff! What if she got pregnant with a child that's not mine?! Have you even been taking care with that kind of thing?!
>>
>>8067489
Yeah, we take lots of care of her cycle. That means no condoms, no matter what. She keeps track of her cycle and when she's going through the riskiest days, we only do these sloppy quickies to get the most cum we can in her pussy. And when she bleeds, that's when she just use her ass.
>>
File: 1692a1f949d74307ff8a6c349c5ef893.png (626KB, 917x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1692a1f949d74307ff8a6c349c5ef893.png
626KB, 917x1024px
>>8067504
(fuck, gotta bail anon, sorry for the blueballs. I might return later, but please keep Rin entertained for a while!
>>
>>8067530
(Blueballs? Heh, you're the one who's not getting enough from your waifu. Hope to see you again.)
>>
File: bad346ac408218dc57961bf42d6d0ea2.png (632KB, 727x1028px) Image search: [Google]
bad346ac408218dc57961bf42d6d0ea2.png
632KB, 727x1028px
Would you kiss her?
>>
>>8068633
Can I kiss her cum-filled asshole instead?
>>
>>8068633
I've done more than just kiss her dude. Your waifu sure gets around. I think pretty much everyone was had their turn with her. What about you?
>>
>>8068908
If you ask her nicely.
>>
File: 4ff19ad9215ee2cad3a0e3dc3803bf42.jpg (258KB, 1062x1500px) Image search: [Google]
4ff19ad9215ee2cad3a0e3dc3803bf42.jpg
258KB, 1062x1500px
>>8069261
Lady 2B, may I please give your beautiful asshole a deep and passionate kiss, but only after it has been thoroughly used by other superior men, and filed with seed?
>>
File: uncensor.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
uncensor.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>8067504
>>8067538
Anon, whenever you're ready to keep going, please tell me... why do you insist on doing it like that? How long has this been going on behind my back? And also... what exactly is Rin like when you're the one who gets to use her perfect body? Can you at least use it properly, like I never have?
>>
>>8068633
There's no way I'd be able to stop at just a kiss.
>>
>>8069338
She showed up at the gym one day, looking all angry and tense. It didn't take long for her to tell me about her problems with her boyfriend. At first she just wanted to become more attractive so that she could fix things between you and her, but pretty soon we found a simpler solution to her problems.
>>
>>8069384
Really, now? She was that disappointed, but she never told me? Rin really is a kind person...
So how did you come to that solution? How did you.... convince her that she needed that?
>>
>>8069469
She didn't need much convincing. I know an attention whore when I see one. Every gymgoer knows the type. She walked in wearing skintight clothes and asking for advice about her stupid boyfriend. It didn't take her long to realize that she was better off not trying to fix something that wasn't ever going to work, and that she should instead try something else. Having my hand on her ass made it easier for her to decide.
>>
File: canon best ass.jpg (895KB, 1280x1840px) Image search: [Google]
canon best ass.jpg
895KB, 1280x1840px
>>8069509
I... I'm sorry, but I still find this hard to believe. Rin is the smartest person I know, wouldn't she know that this kind of half-assed solution only creates more problems? She's also the most popular at school, but an attention whore? I never thought of her that way...
So you just put your hand in her ass, mid-workout? What was her reaction? What happened then?
>>
>>8069557
What problems? It's only ever a problem if you can't appreciate your part in the arrangement, and I think she has you assessed correctly as the kind of guy for whom his waifu's happiness means more than anything. So, when she couldn't find satisfaction with you, she decides to try to find it elsewhere. Successfully. She blushed a bit and squatted more than before when I gave her ass a little tap. Taught her more about correct form with that one little touch than I ever could by talking.
>>
>>8033904
There's no way she'd stay faithful to you, kid.
>>
File: archer.png (499KB, 800x1022px) Image search: [Google]
archer.png
499KB, 800x1022px
>>8069605
Appreciate it? You're not wrong about my priorities, but... you're telling me Rin wants me to stay in this position, as a lover in name only?
So it was just a tap, huh? That's pretty cute that she blushed, sounds like my Rin! Like I said, she may act forward, but when it comes to actually lewd stuff she'll hesitate at the last moment.
I do envy that you got to touch her perfect ass under skintight shorts, though... but I guess that was it? How exactly did you go from there, to those stained panties?
>>
>>8069686
I think she can tell you yourself what she's got in mind, but if I recall correctly, she did use the word "cuck" on more than one occasion. You're right about her heitating a little, but she gets over that really fast when you don't give her the chance to dawdle. The moment I saw that lovely look in her eye, I took her to the locker room for a more private lesson.
>>
File: 050e01517063e971ba8483b0246f32a2.jpg (348KB, 1473x1042px) Image search: [Google]
050e01517063e971ba8483b0246f32a2.jpg
348KB, 1473x1042px
>>8069748
"Cuck"? Rin is into... that stuff?? Are you suggesting I go talk to her?
And she just went along with you, no questions asked. What the hell did she see in you?

(Wanna play Rin, senpai? Or maybe we should share her role?)
>>
>>8069793
(I'd prefer if you did, but I can share. The cuck always knows the waifu the best.)
Sure. Let her fill in the details. And she did ask a few questions, but I'm not sure if you want to know what.
>>
File: 8fd32ac9aa6307dc1ac4e80fbfe9c2b8.jpg (922KB, 1447x2047px) Image search: [Google]
8fd32ac9aa6307dc1ac4e80fbfe9c2b8.jpg
922KB, 1447x2047px
>>8069824
Wh-what kind of questions? Well, if you insist that much, let's go meet her! She should be nearly done at the gym by now.
>When we arrive at the crowded room where Rin is doing squats, her face lights up as she sees you, and she gives you a wink
Well, if it isn't my "personal trainer"! You took your damn time you know, I was afraid I'd be too tired by the time you got here...
Oh, who's this, did you finall bring a frien- Oh...
>her expression clouds as she recognizes me, but after I tell her what happened, her mind quickly forms an explanation
Look, I really do like you, a lot! It's just... a girl like me, who was born with a body like this, you know... since we started dating I've felt like I was missing something! And the other day, this hunk here showed me exactly what! Isn't that right?
>she puts a hand in your chest, and leans her sweaty body on yours
You do value me living a happy, successful life above all else, don't you? That's what love is!
>I stand there unsure of what to say, both shocked and strangely aroused at my girlfriend clinging to a taller and stronger man
>>
>>8069960
>With Rin's clothes soaked through, they cling even tighter to her, showing you just how tightly she is pressing herself against the man.She twists her hips while standing against him, almost grinding herself against her, until a bold hand on her ass makes her calm herself down and giggle again.
She's been calmer at home recently, right? You always leave with such a happy look on your face, Rin. The first time you came here, you looked so tense and annoyed that you wouldn't recognize yourself at all.
>>
>>8070089
Oh, for sure! I started coming here for stress relief, and... thankfully, I found just that!
I just didn't expect it to happen in the locker room...
>her hand feels your abs through your shirt, while making slow descent past your belly, and towards your crotch area
>I notice some guys throwing sideways glances at the situation, and some girls giggling at your hand in her ass
Hey now, come on guys, slow it down! You can't do this shit, especially not HERE!
>>
>>8070196
Oh? Guess he's making you nervous again. Turn it down a notch, would you?
>He leans against the squat rack and picks Rin up off her short feet by gripping her ass, lifting her high enough that she can throw her hands around his neck. He turn his head away from Rin to smirk at you right as she reaches in for a quick kiss.
You'd like the locker room better, wouldn't you?
>>
File: 53aea3cc204fb6cbfde4677d9e0a8950.jpg (580KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
53aea3cc204fb6cbfde4677d9e0a8950.jpg
580KB, 723x1023px
>>8070293
They won't let us do it here, so let's get going! If you actually came by every day, I wouldn't be so desperate you know... I drain myself every day to get the perfect figure for you, but sometimes you don't even bother to show up~!
>she throws a glance at me, and small smirk forms in her lips
Hold on, honey. Can he at least get to watch? As my boyfriend, I really want him to see first hand the result of the sacrifice he's making!
You do WANT to watch, don't you... cuck?
>I find myself slowly nodding before even thinking, and await your reaction
>>
>>8070373
Haha, sure he can. Let's go.
>He tosses Rin over his shoulder and begins to lead her over to the locker room with his hand on her ass holding her firmly in place. His fingers probe deeper, brushing the skin on the inside of her toned thighs.
She's got better leg tone than I do. I can't understand why you never came to see her really push herself. Guess you're gonna get another chance now, hah!
>He kicks in the locker room door and lets Rin down, pushing her against a locker and picking up her thigh to help her reach his lips.
>>
What if I want some reverse ntr?
Where a waifu steals me away from another waifu or similar?
>>
File: 59758904_p0.jpg (264KB, 1400x1695px) Image search: [Google]
59758904_p0.jpg
264KB, 1400x1695px
Would you clean her up?
>>
>>8071618
No, but I wouldn't stop the cuck from trying.
>>
>>8071618
YES
>>
>>8056219
Once again
Op sauc pls?
>>
>>8072165
I just found the pic on some random thread on /h/
>>
>>8072165
It's Yamakaze from kantai collection. There are a few pic of her in the thread.
>>
>>8033904
>>
>>8072517
I know.
I searched for sauc of this
Found some smut
But it wasn't pic related
>>
>>8075160
>>8072517
>>8072435
Muh dewds. I found the sauce thanks to you. And... The perfect sauce-finder!
Make sure it is posted more often.
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 648x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 648x720px
>>8075648
Forgot pic
>>
File: 1459911258378.jpg (11KB, 186x144px) Image search: [Google]
1459911258378.jpg
11KB, 186x144px
>>8031559
Ever since this thread I can't even fap to my waifu anymore without fantasizing about her cucking me.

You're all massive faggots and I hope you die slow painful deaths.
>>
>>8076439
I'm sorry, sorry that we're better than pleasing your waifu than you are.
>>
>>8076561
That's a lie.

Also, fuck you and your apology.
>>
File: 1466496533488.png (261KB, 650x406px) Image search: [Google]
1466496533488.png
261KB, 650x406px
>>8076647
Still in the denial phase huh? It's okay, you'll get past it.
>>
>>8076720
Jokes on you. I was already out of the denial phase but decided to go back into it.

Check mate, cuck.
>>
File: l.gif (828KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
l.gif
828KB, 500x342px
No one even knows who my waifu is, so I think I'm safe.
>>
>>8076853
>Laura
>>
>>8077071
Oh. You've met her before?
>>
File: laura-hands.jpg (11KB, 248x224px) Image search: [Google]
laura-hands.jpg
11KB, 248x224px
>>8077104
Would it concern you if I did?
>>
>>8077189
No. I'm in love with her, but she's pretty stand-offish. Every time I see her she seems annoyed. Not with me personally, just with reality itself. She's so pretty though. Anyway, I don't think any guy would have much luck with her.
>>
File: dr-katz-headsho.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
dr-katz-headsho.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
>>8077223
I dunno, anon. I might have some bad news for you, seeing as I know a guy who might.
>>
>>8077266
Pfffffft, that's her boss. She just works for him, Anon. Strictly professional.
>>
File: 1472774655729.jpg (467KB, 825x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1472774655729.jpg
467KB, 825x1050px
Sometimes I fantasize about being Ranma and having my female side mindbroken and NTR'd away from me. Is that bad?
>>
File: nothavingit.png (56KB, 243x182px) Image search: [Google]
nothavingit.png
56KB, 243x182px
>>8077284
Is that what she tells you, anon? 'Strictly professional'?
>>
>>8077323
Well I... I never asked her specifically, but I stop by the office to see her pretty often, and I've never noticed any indication of something between them. I stop by and chat and caper and try to make her smile. No luck yet, she's a tough egg to crack.
>>
File: 1487792330583.jpg (97KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1487792330583.jpg
97KB, 850x1202px
It was my stallion's basement, I called my stallion's basement the playground of my waifu...

There was no place like it, in the whole world, like my stallion's basement when I was newly wed...

No place in the world like it, and it was so fabulous. Now it's shrunk down to almost nothing...you see...

And, uh, I still remember in my mind how things used to be, and...uh, you know, I feel very good...

But my waifu came in ways that people from all over the world couldn't... from all over the world... it was the basement I called it the playground of the world... over here...

Anyways, you see, I...uh...you know...I even got, when I was very small, I even got lost in my stallion's basement, but he found me... on the... on the bed...

And I used to sleep on the bed here, sleep overnight.. I can't do that anymore. Things changed...you see...

I don't sleep anymore on the bed...
>>
File: 200_s.gif (29KB, 283x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
29KB, 283x200px
>>8077363
She simply might not be interested in you. Or perhaps she's already seeing someone else - behind closed doors.

I have the sneaking suspicion your waifu might already be enamored with someone else entirely. Someone I know you're probably quite familiar with.
>>
>>8077423
What? No. You... you have no evidence of this. You're just speculating. You are fake news!
>>
>>8077453
Oh really? What makes you so sure, anon?

I mean, someone has to break the truth to you eventually. Guess it'll have to be me.
>>
>>8077491
What!?!?!?!
>Anon is shocked to see this picture.
How? She doesn't even seem like she likes him as a boss when I visit the office. No! Laura!
Anon this is terrible. I've been visiting for so long, I put so much work in. How can she be with him instead of me?
>>
>>8077514
I'm sorry, that was rather harsh of me. But it'd be cruel if I let you continue without knowing the truth.

How? Perhaps she simply doesn't find you sexually attractive, anon. I mean, her boss in comparison is quite the man.
It shouldn't really upset you though, she seems quite content with serving her lovers big meaty cock.

Her happiness counts too right?
>>
>>8077628
I... I guess it's better to know the truth.
>Anon seems sad anyway.
But... but... her boss is so bald and boring.
>Anon sighs. He tried so hard with Laura, but she's made her choice.
Holy fuck! Look at the size of that thing.
>Anon snaps back to reality.
Y-yeah, her happiness is what matters.
>Anon struggles to accept that he'll never have her.
>>
>>8077720
It's okay, anon. I'm sure she'll settle with being your friend. If you're lucky.

Then again, if what you've told me so far is true. She might prefer to not have you around at all.
Hard luck, I suppose.
>>
>>8077839
Oh. I don't know which would be worse. If I'm her friend I'd get to be around her, but it would be frustrating knowing she doesn't want me, and that she's fucking someone else. But if she's not in my life at all... oh she's so pretty.
>>
>>8077870
It still doesn't hurt to try though, keep persisting and maybe one day she'll be able to accept you as a close friend.
Perhaps she'll eventually open up towards you and talk about her feelings, or even her sex life - with her boss.

But hey, you're not far off from the truth. Your waifu is quite beautiful. The thought of her sucking down cock must excite you - even if it's not your own.
>>
>>8077988
Keep persisting? You mean keep visiting and trying to impress her, all while knowing that she's fucking her boss and the most my effort could ever get me is platonic friendship? That sounds agonizing, emotionally speaking.
>Anon was ashamed to admit it, but the thought of her sucking cock had him hard. He desperately wished it was his own, but he had to accept it never would be.
>>
>>8078022
Oh please.
It doesn't have to be agonizing at all. There's really no point in being so emotionally attached to someone who didn't even like you in the first place.

Besides, it's about her and not you. You'll have to settle with fapping to your waifu from the sidelines.
>>
>>8078155
I guess you're right... Is she smiling in that picture!!
I never see her smile. Wow, he... he really makes her happy.
>Anon saves the picture, ashamed that he's going to masturbate to it later
>>
>>8078190
She does seem rather happy in these, doesn't she? What a lucky man her boss must be.

Not only is he well endowed, no doubt bigger than yours - but he also gets to cum inside your waifu whenever he wants!
>>
>>8078277
>Anon whimpers.
It must feel so good to cum inside her.
>Anon wishes he could do that, but he'll never get to.
Look at that. She's covered in his cum and she's so happy about it.
>Anon saves this picture too. He'll never get to touch the woman he loves. Masturbating to her with other men is the closest he can get.
>>
>>8078319
It wouldn't feel good, anon. It probably feels fucking great, although you'll obviously never know that experience. Sadly.

Alas our conversation ends here, anon. This is the last picture I have of your waifu, who is so graciously covered in another mans spunk and is especially gleeful about it.

Anyway, happy fapping~
>>
>>8078560
Thanks.
>Anon faps to the slutty pictures of his unrequited love. Cumming on a picture of her cum covered face.
>>
>>8076439
I know what you mean. NTR is a dangerous drug. Once you get hooked youre done for. Youre doomed to be a cuck. Even if you hate it, you love getting off to it.

Damn these faggots for converting me.
>>
>>8078879
>>8078879
>>8078879
New new.
>>
>>8078757
But it still turns me on more than any other fetish
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 92

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.