[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Throughout the world, strange stone gates crop up in any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: AscendantGates.jpg (170KB, 728x1148px) Image search: [Google]
AscendantGates.jpg
170KB, 728x1148px
>Throughout the world, strange stone gates crop up in any area with a surrounding population of more than a hundred people.
>The appearance of the gates cannot be prevented. If one is sealed off, then another will open in the same area. Governments around the world have attempted to circumvent this, but to no avail.
>Within these gates lie dungeons that contain entities and objects from all forms of fiction and media, whether they be monsters or people, or weapons or artifacts.
>The objects within these gates range in quality, which is dependent on the depth and difficulty of the floor. From basic weapons and armor to incredibly powerful tools, knowledge, and artifacts, there is an infinite variety of loot to obtain. Of course, the deeper floors that contain the higher quality items will be much more dangerous.
>The most powerful items lie in the deepest reaches of the Gates, rumored to only be found below hundreds of floors. These ancient artifacts have properties that vary, from giving the wielder temporal manipulation to weapons that can rend even the most dangerous beings to pieces. These items are guarded by creatures and beings of incredible power.
>Technology, magic, and other things obtained from within the Gates are limited by the knowledge of the user. Even if the object in your hands is the most powerful weapon in all of existence, it is useless until you understand how it is operated, maintained, and repaired. This includes using magic, weapons, armor, and even vehicles from the Gates.
>Oddly enough, some creatures that roam the many rooms and corridors of the Gates are not hostile to those adventuring within. They can be spoken to and reasoned with. These occurrences are one of the many mysteries surrounding the Gates.
>Now venture forth and explore, fight, and loot to your heart's content.
>Yes, this is an RP thread
>>
>The appearance of the Gates was a dream come true for a certain young man by the name of Sean.
>He was an enthusiast of video games, books, and movies.
>The idea that he could actually encounter the contents of these works excited him greatly.
>But before he could go in, he needed a few things.

>At least one companion, a weapon, some supplies, and some writing material.
>He decided to stop by a few local stores in search of these things.
>This is how he ended up at a table in a bar after buying everything he'd need.

>There was someone he'd met that was willing to head down into the Gate with him.
>>
>>8007908
>They were planning on crashing the Gate the next day.
>The issue with this is that the Gate's theme was apparently centered around a very well known concept.
>The Elder Scrolls series seemed to be what was represented within the Gate.
>And many people flocked to this place for that sole reason.

>Not many returned from the place though.
>This is why Sean wanted someone to have his back in there.

>They agreed to meet at the entrance of the Gate the next day.

(I need someone to do this thing with.)
>>
>A gate filled with creatures from Sonic the Hedgehog opens in Miami
>Florida Neckbeards from all across the city hear it's call
>GOTTA GO FAST
>>
>>8010544
>This just in
>Florida Man has been arrested for killing five men outside a strange stone gate
>>
What?
>>
>>8011762
I dunno. I've been lurking these threads for a while.
>>
>>8011762
Big stone gates lead into dungeons loaded with shit from fiction, like Sonic, or SCP, or whatever, they just showed up today and the news is all over it.
>>
File: rsz_amigara.jpg (99KB, 350x368px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_amigara.jpg
99KB, 350x368px
>>8008856
Did you write this for me? You my name and hobbies down, jesus. I'm down to rp but I gotta sleep. Is it cool to start up tomorrow?
>>
>>8013008
(We can start at any time today. I'll check in on the thread every hour until the replies pick up speed.)
(Is Sean actually your name though?)
>>
>>8011713
>This just in
>Florida Man released after making plea bargain
>He appears to be going inside one of the stone gates!
>>
>>8015886
>And so this incarnation of Florida Man was never seen again
>>
>>8015581
>>8015581
Works for me, (yeah Sean is my name)
>>
>>8017017
(You'll be the guy named Sean then. I'll be the companion and sort of GM. I've got a lot of plans today though, so posts might be slow.)
----------
>The man who decided to join you was a somewhat tall and lanky guy by the name of Darren.
>He had brought his own weapons to the front of the gate, including two pistols and a buck knife.
>The guy was a pretty good shot, or at least, that's what he said.
>At least you had someone to go with you.

>Now, what weapons and supplies did you bring to the table?
>>
>>8017328
>I knew Darren would come through for me
>He always seemed to be the kind of guy to go on an adventure with
>His pistols and buck knife would come in handy, so I brought my shotgun and knife was well
>I don't know if the potions and magic down in the gate could work on us so I brought a med kit with me so we keep ourselves patched up
>last but not least, a grappling hook I got from this novelty shop. I tried it out in my backyard and parks near by and it hold up well
>my heart is racing, and I before we enter, I look to Darren and ask him, "You ready?"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.