[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RWBYgt Trash General #178: Red Panda Edition Previous threa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 65

File: Unused_CharacterConcept.png (47KB, 449x720px) Image search: [Google]
Unused_CharacterConcept.png
47KB, 449x720px
RWBYgt Trash General #178: Red Panda Edition

Previous thread: >>7925905

Archive: http://cuckchan.org/trash/search/text/rwbygt/

CYOA Archive:
(Either abandoned or in a long hiatus)

Toddquest: http://imgur.com/a/Ov4Gb
Biggirlquest: http://pastebin.com/99ZVwJxF
Biggirlquest pictures: http://imgur.com/a/JoF8e
Carrolquest: http://pastebin.com/5PCSqu1p
Grimmquest: http://pastebin.com/NJ2NYxXZ
J4uneQuest: http://pastebin.com/p3ccTPJ
AeroQuest: http://pastebin.com/u/Chinote
EvaQuest: (hopeful of its return)

Current Ocho-CYOAs: (Now deleted)

JasperQuest: res/32254.html
WendellQuest: res/26362.html [Concluded]
MiMiQuest: red/24431.html
AeroQuest: res/22210.html

Rules of RWBYgt threads:
>1. Be comfy
>2. Be active!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi3YxHloH3Q

JQ III Chapter +1

The winter has grown much thicker since last you set foot a couple hours ago, each breeze carries itself a weight much heavier than the last.

Its chill against your reddened cheeks, you stand here standing just a few paces away from the bolted gates of Maisien, in either anger or disbelief.
Much so the others around you whose high praise has been shattered in mere seconds now replaced with fear and doubting.

Throughout your travels, you've come across things that you would not bestow on anyone else, you don't even know how things could've gone if you've given in.
If that last twitch of the muscle was just enough to throw in the towel.

But you never give up.

You.
Keep.
Moving.
Forward.

It's always has been this way, and no Grimm too large or hunter too indomitable was ever going to stop you.
Just add bandits to the list as well.

"I'm still going to look for her. We're tracing the trail to Piedmont first, then if we can't find her there I'm going into the encampment.", you say fearlessly.

Beir has already started walking towards the ridge, " Huh... fer a second there ah thought you'd all quit 'n this."

You feel a strong bump in your shoulder, "Ya hear that Chase? He thought we we're gonna quit. What a load of shit."

[] Guess he doesn't know us very well, huh
[] Loada shit indeed
[] I heard him, Soap.
[] <scoff>
[] FREE OPTION
>>
>>7982333
>[] Loada shit indeed
>>
File: 7dn74Nj.gif (2MB, 350x266px) Image search: [Google]
7dn74Nj.gif
2MB, 350x266px
>>7982519

Morning, anon!
>>
>>7982539
Howdy to you too, birdo!
>>
>[x] Shite

"Loada shit, indeed."

Your best man chuckles heartily, "So off to this fuck-nowhere of a town then."

Soap's attitude on all this contrasts heavily on the women, except for Juliet whose stone cold exterior finally matches the environment around her.
They are all huddled close with a downtrodden look on their faces.

You grab hold of Yulie's free hand with hopes to reassure her spirits back, " Say once we get back you teach me the other braids, that last one was too easy."

And with your other palm resting on the cap of the small soldier, petting it around, "And this time you help me out, Snails."

Both of them smile back, the petite woman renewed giddiness from your gesture and your girlfriend's timid grin for a reply openly showing that it has worked somehow.

"What do you say, Bee?"

The pilot's arms uncross themselves, " Too easy, eh? And 'ere ah thought ya enjoyed hurtin' mah sweet Smoke, ya sicko."

Yulie adamantly defends your dignity, "Jasper is not a sicko, Bee!"

"Ya shoulda seen the look 'n his blushin' face, Smoke. Why ah even thought he did all that hair tuggin' 'n purpose just to see ya squirm.", she teases.

"Not my Jasper!, her hands are quick to pull you in closer beside her to shelter from Bee's snap on your demeanour.

All the while you're just glad they aren't caught up in all this.

"Jasper can't be a sicko, Bee. He's too nice."

Even Snails jumps in to preserve your honour, index finger raised to make a point.

[] Too nice, huh? (Lift Snails up)
[] Too nice, huh? (Grab some snow and fling it at Snails)
[] Yeah, Bee. I'm just too nice (Tease back)
[] You hear that Juliet? I'm nice.
[] FREE OPTION

It has come to my attention that Jasper has little to no interaction with the pilot.
I must correct his immediately with RAUNCHY SCENES!

(Not now though)
>>
>>7982803
>[] Too nice, huh? (Grab some snow and fling it at Snails)
>>
>>7982907
This
>>
>[x] Bully

You duck down and scoop up a handful of snow, "Too nice, huh?"

"Yeah and-"

Gently, you fling it at Snails' jacket, dispersing the ice particles around her torso as she jerks away, arms stretched.
You made sure it was not as strong as it would most likely topple her due to the surprise.

She cries out, "Jasper! What the heck!", without a second thought she cups her own snowball as well and chucks it at you.

You deflect most of it but the remains still hit you right on the chest.

Another volley of snow comes at you bringing with them the giggles of assault.

"Ah! Cold! cold!", you shriek out in exclamation from the freezing bite of ice coming in contact in with your face and inner clothing.

Yulie was looking to join in as well, collecting some under her, before Juliet barks out to stop it, "HEY! NO TIME FOR PLAYING. LET'S GO."

Aww, boo.

You all follow behind but not before Yulie sneaks a lob right at you with her own brand of sunny laughter.

-------------------------------------

The white trail to Piedmont is adorned by broken down wagons and furniture, all abandoned along the way, shifting the once happy mood into a cautious one.

The pines of the trees are wilting in daylight as the sun starts to surrender itself behind the mountains bringing the chill to rise at an exponential rate.

Nobody hasn't talked to Beir since too but you all follow him regardless.

The tracker hunkers down into a stop, " There ain't no tracks 'ere. She prolly went by the trees. Either that or the tracks been covered since."

[] We're going off road then
[] We're staying course.
[] FREE OPTION
>>
>>7982907
>>7983326

Heya, friends!
>>
>>7983344
>[] We're going off road then
>>
dead already?
>>
>>7984046

No, I was busy.
I am writing now as we speak.
>>
>[x] Off road.

The broken caravans and discarded items scattered around are still buried in snow, so it shows that it hasn't even been move or touched.

"My best bet is that she might've headed off the trail then."

If she did, then she's as smart as you'd would hope..

"That complicates things a whole lot more than 't should. An she can't be at Piedmont, that's two days a travel on this track alone."

"Then we still know the direction she's heading."

"Ye wanna comb this entire forest? We ain't gon' make it by nightfall."

"Then we split up. Guys, put on your helmets for comms, keep a low profile, if you see anything confirm it with us first before approaching. "

You break a chunk of frozen of wood and plant its end onto the permafrosted soil, tying a piece of rag around its splintered stem.

"This place will be our rendezvous point, got it? Beir, you're the fastest so you scan the furthest.."

"We go by groups of two. Got it? That way we can maximize our chances."

Everyone nods earnestly, Juliet and Spitz stand by in the corner in observant silence.
You've guessed they've already chosen to partner-
"Can I be with Spitz?", Snails humbly asks, hand raised.

The faunus nonchalantly shrugs and walks by Snails side much to her delight.

"Oh sweet, so that means—", Soap turns around with a cheeky grin towards the other agent.

"Fuck no. I'm with Jasper."

[] Erm..sure.
[] I think it would be better if you go with Soap.
[] Can't, I'm already partnered with (____)
[] FREE OPTION
>>
>>7984332
>[] I think it would be better if you go with Soap.
>>
>>7984578

Brb, anon.

(You are the best btw)
>>
>>7984712
>>(You are the best btw)

I know.
>>
boop
>>
>tfw WQ wasn't archived
>Ocho threads of it removed

Oh well, I can remake the story that I was thinking through the entire time...
[s]Yet would it be okay if I can dump most of the story elements?[/s]
>>
>>7987464
Go ahead.
>>
I love you guys. I'd let you lewd my OC if she were complete.
>>
>>7984578
This
>>
JQ in about 2 hours!

>>7984723

Pshh, I take it back!

>>7986900

Boop to you too.

>>7987464

DO IT!

>>7987691

Can you give us the deets?
>>
File: OC in progress.jpg (52KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
OC in progress.jpg
52KB, 420x420px
>>7989423
>Pshh, I take it back!

Too late.

>Can you give us the deets?

I just have a mockup for her appearance. No name or anything else yet. Still brainstorming.
>>
>>7989454

Cool, is she in your story or?
>>
>>7989562

I don't have one (yet?). I just like making OCs for fun.
>>
>>7989580

That's basically what I do in Eventide anyways, kek.
>>
>>7989749

It's a nice past time.
>>
File: Model_Amaranth_WildSTART.png (78KB, 504x848px) Image search: [Google]
Model_Amaranth_WildSTART.png
78KB, 504x848px
>>7989927

Like this character here, was just recently made by another board.

It was something I didn't expect the outcome to belet me tell you that.
>>
>>7990221

Pretty cute.
>>
>>7990233

Well, she's 12, by unanimous decision.
>>
>>7987668
>>7989423
Alright gimme time to prepare, I need to think more...
[s]So now I might aswell drop this Doppel arc because of how it bad it turn out and I made a better suited arc.[/s]
>>
>>7990233

Which one of the anons are you anyways?

>>7990631

Go Sleepy go!
>>
>>7990643

I'm
>>7984723
>>7989454
>>7989580
>>7989927
>>7990233
>>
Time for a story dump...

>Pre Prison
Before you were arrested Wen and his pals were ordered by the White Fang Lieutenants to trash up Atlas on a charity event. During the Anniversary of the SDC, he found out he's alone to the job. He had no choice but to go out by himself.

To no avail he failed miserably, only damaging the paintings, and other fine antiques. The group that arrested Wendell was team RWBY, now serving 15-20 years of prison.

>Prison
Arriving in your cell, Wendell met Roman who was in prison countless times. During lunch, he survive a shanking with Furca. Roman being impressed, he allow him to join in his escape.

The usual go by, he met all the prisoners and met The Don, Roman explaining his escape plan, and Ruby taking a visit. Yet she brings Weiss along.

Roman brings Grimm's to prison, causing everyone except your gang in panic. The escape was a success.

>After the escape
Wendell, Gumi, Holtum, and Furca manages to escape and we're laying low at a warehouse. Mercury and Emerald were on a lookout, taking the clothes of other huntsmen as a "donation"

Suddenly Blake stalks Wendell, only to get ambushed at the pier. A fight with Wendell/Furca v Blake, Don Pear broke up the fight. We're the Frutta Mafioso is introduced.

Don was kind enough to offer you a job for tomorrow. Wendell complies, taking two of his comrades.

>The job
Wendell took Gumi and Holtum along at the diner, only to have an introduction of the Jiu Lang brothers. Their one of the Capos of Don's Frutta Mafioso, Ping and Xi tells them that they're infiltrating a White Fang camp.

It said that it contains some valuable information, while this was going on there is a radio broadcast where last night that a Faunus was killed.
[s]Which kicking off the Saoirse murder mystery.[/s]

The murder in question was a murder in cold blood, the killer isn't identified. Now with info in mind Wendell's Gang sets of...

[Continuing...]
>>
>>7991312

Duh, I meant like....
Oh.
I get it.
c:
>>
>The Job part 2
Setting out, Wendell is starting to bond with Gumi, which she tells him about the time in Shoehorn Gulch, and how she lost a valuable comrade in team TANG.

Gumi's weapon was a gift to Terry's, A sword and a dagger named "Sawyer and Fin" more sneaking later, the brothers are at the lookout only to see Adam arriving the camp early.

After what the quota is fulfilled, which is gathering dust. Wendell started to notice documents next to it, which was about the arson, and the autopsy. To his surprise it must've shocked him, only resulting in getting caught.

>Compromise
They make a run for it only for Holtum to sacrifice himself to save his mates. Only to see Holt's iron skin to be effortlessly slashed by Adam's blade.

His gang made it out with the necessary resources with only a casualty. After the job was done the warehouse was ransacked, seeing Furca bleeding out with a missing arm. He warns Wendell that the cops were coming, only letting Ping getting the bright idea to hide Wendell and Gumi.

Shifting over to Furca, his vision begins to fade. As the patrol officers arrive, Zhanna sees his state. Zhanna was disappointed to see him in a state like this, after what he did to Ironwood.

>Eve's Paradise
They made it to a possible place to lay more low which is the storage room that was never used, meeting Bice (James Everest), a friend of Xi.

>The confession
After bonding with Gumi, Went is shocked that she actually ate someone back in Mistral. Explicitly telling him what the bully's still beating heart tasted. After the incident, Lionheart had trouble getting her control.

The logical solution is to transfer her to Beacon...

[s]Her cannibalistic hunger would be based off of Marvel Zombies, where eating flesh makes you sane. Hell, the reason why I give Gumi the Grimm plush is to make an implication that she's had a few Grimm in her genes.[/s]

Then passionate sex happens, and Wendell puts a baby in the Cannibalistic Fox.

[Continuing...]
>>
You still there Sleepy?
>>
>The Confession part 2
After having sex, Wen wake up noticing that Gumi is nibbling on his fingers. Seeing her fetish develop, she also thanks him for deflowering her.

Bice (James) came back only to see the aftermath, bothered how messy faunus are.

>The Meeting
The Don makes a appointed meeting with Wendell, he tells him how he build trusts on many. He tells you the time how he was backstabbed by Saoirse.

He shows how he can't trust faunus fully, but he said Wendell is okay. After the meeting he gives him another job.

A debt collection of a huntsman, were the Vytal Festival is going on. Wendell accepts taking Bice (James), Xi, and Ping along.

>The Festival
[s]Oh boy I wished I can go crazy with the cameos, like having one of the sunchasers involved or even team AERO or MTRL... as I digress.[/s]

When's gang made it to the festival as Mistral students, were they have to find a huntsman. The target was [s]Neptune, of all people[/s]

The exhibition is on, as Xi and Ping joins in. An optional fight were you play as Ping or Xi, pitting up against Navajo and Ananas. [s]was originally Marigold and Laurel[/s] Only for Ping giving his team the winning factor.

>The Ambush
While Wendell was looking for Neptune, he was ambushed by Mercury, which Emerald gets the jump on Wendell knocking him out.

He meets Roman again, showing how much of a gambling man he is by putting Ol' Reliable on the table. A dangerous game known as Six Chambers.

Winning against the odds, makes him disappear only handing you a dog tag of Jasper. Meaning another clue to some big setup.

>The Collection
After his encounter with Roman, Bice (James) already beaten up Neptune who has lien loaded. The job was a success, and they're ready to roll back in...

[Continuing...]
>>
>>7992149
I'm still here.
[s]You didn't notice the big ass walls of text?[/s]
>>
>>7992149
For the sake...
I'm
>>7991346
>>7991719
>>7992272
>>
>>7992299

I know it's just that I thought you retired for the night already.
>>
>The Choice
After celebrating the collection The Don was impressed on how the team went out. After the victory, Wendell seems to notice something out of place.

Don's right hand man Figura tries to check it out, as Wendell follow suits. Fig gets killed by Neo via stabbed and neck snapped. Neo v Wen occurs, Neo retreats only to receive word of gang conflict raising.

>The Siege
Almost the day were the Frutta Mafioso and White Fang go on the Turf war, making use of the land itself. Causing violence around Vale, while Wendell and Gumi are safe.

To his surprise Bice (James) informs them that the club is taken over. Gumi joins in with Wen and Bice.

>Judgement Day
The homestretch, after a long fight with White Fang goons they almost took back the club, what awaits in the VIP room is a surprise.

Gwyn Arylide sits on Don's throne, seeing how Don was nearly beaten to death. Gwyn admired his own work, showing his strings of conspiracy.

His plan was to raise from the ranks to purge the humans, only for two obstacles in his way...

His brother, and Saoirse. He was with his brother during the arson, yet he purposely abandon him for the sake of getting higher. The way he kill Saoirse is simply pummeling her with bullets, with no remorse.

His motives was to make everyone suffer what they did to their parents, only making Gwyn kill a fellow faunus to make it possible. A heartbreaking battle of Wendell v Gwyn.

Only beating him while maintaining substantial injuries. He was wrong how his actions took him, he was ready to pay for his crimes. Giving Wendell the option to kill him.

[Continuing...]
>>
>Epilogue
Either you send him to jail, or kill him you saved the Mafia from losing their major turf. Which Don promptly promotes Wendell to a Soldier. Meaning Wen, and Gumi is welcomed to the family.

Two months later of recovering Eve's Paradise, Wendell finds out that Gumi is pregnant with his kid. Giving him the important task of raising a family...

>Subplots
Meeting the Sunchasers, you find a lone box, opening up leads to a head of a young female soldier. [s]Which Jasper's death is left a mystery.[/s]

Marigold is having trouble getting into a relationship, as Wendell is having a hard time going on a double date with Laruel.

A mysterious fellow in a bright tuxedo, lost in navigation. He's an intergalactial being from another dimension.

A mysterious for raises, only to complain about lag, and views. [s]and occasionally Monty.[/s]
>>
>>7992299
>>7992536
>>7992818
Might samefag, but I think this is my version of the story. [s]Atleast I know it's better.[/s]
>>
File: citizen_kane_clapping_2.gif (473KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
citizen_kane_clapping_2.gif
473KB, 500x386px
Kudos to Sleepy.
The only GM that actually completed his quest to the finale.
>>
File: Blake's Death Episode.png (308KB, 1778x867px) Image search: [Google]
Blake's Death Episode.png
308KB, 1778x867px
>>7992867
Eh.

It's not like I've finished anything that was longer than a few posts. I'm really not bothered by the fact that I have 2 dead quests, a dead VN, and several dead stories.

And that's just for my RWBY content.
>>
>>7992945

Well, that's why I'm here, anon.

What can I do to help?

God knows I can't run JQ right now.
>>
>>7992867
Well I tried, this was my second draft for Wendell's story. Now he stuck his dick into a cannibalistic fox.
[s]Now you know how unhappy I was about WQver1's story was, yet I managed to fix it up.[/s]

[s]Yet I was waiting for a art of Wendell and Gumi doing Missionary or Cowgirl.[/s]
>>
File: WxG.png (375KB, 1269x1665px) Image search: [Google]
WxG.png
375KB, 1269x1665px
Kek this is beginning to sound like a post-release interview.

>>7993013

So are you confirming that WxG is endgame or was it the only route available?
>>
>>7992998
Nothing. I barely have a will to live, much less a will to write. Even when I do, I don't have time. Yea, I could be writing now, but what? A quest that one German cared about? He's not even here. Another quest that only ran three times? A VN that will never go anywhere because I don't know how to code or draw and it's not like I have the resources to outsource the work nor do I want anyone else to do it for me. Stories that no one remembers from two years ago and couldn't care if they concluded? Why bother. Something non-RWBY? Who's going to read it? No one. Why bother?

I've quit trying to pretend I'm a writer. Getting rejected by Bethesda three years ago should have been when I stopped.
>>
>>7993103

You applied for Bethesda?
That's pretty badass on itself, anon.

>why bother?

Because it's what you want deep down.
If you do what you love and keep at it, you're gonna reap the rewards.
I'll promise you on that.

If it helps, I'll try my best to fill in as an interim artist if you need someone to doodle for you.
>>
>>7993176
They have open applications for most general positions. I just threw my resume and the writing sample they wanted at them and they sorta laughed, but like, professionally. It was literally nothing. They killed any passion I had for writing like they killed the "RPG" in "Post-Apocalyptic Open World RPG"

I really don't think I do. I don't really care for it, and there are no rewards for shitting out mediocre at best stories. Almost all of my good ideas have been taken from others.

Don't bother. It's not going anywhere. It'd be a waste of your time.
>>
File: Tell me more!.png (90KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Tell me more!.png
90KB, 400x600px
>>7993286

Try me.
>>
File: i fucking suck at drawing.png (16KB, 660x556px) Image search: [Google]
i fucking suck at drawing.png
16KB, 660x556px
>>7993375
Thatcher... Fine, whatever.

Draw a faceless generic VN self-insert fucking Ruby bent over with her hands on the wall and Crescent Rose leaning against the wall behind her.

The view point would be from just under and to the side of Ruby, kind of like this but more down and sorta from the wall's pov.
I can't fucking draw or figure out how to draw what I want.
>>
>>7993467

Wait, what?

You want me to draw porn for your VN?
>>
>>7993505
Is that not what you were asking for?

Then never mind.
>>
>>7993530

What?!?

I didn't think your visual novel had HARDCORE PORN in it.

Can I at the very least do one that's milder first?

I don't think I'm cut out for that kind of thing, dear lord.
>>
>>7993579
Fine, fine.

2 scenes.

The first, a Grimm preparing to attack form say ~10m away

The second, Ruby's back and said Grimm sliced in half, rose petals falling to the ground.

PoV is someone laying on the ground.

I hoped to really get everything from RWBY into it, including Grimm and combat. Most bad ends are literally death by Grimm.
>>
Still can't sleep, so I reread some stuff I wrote.
I think these three are my best, and that's because they're short. They don't lose the plot half way and peter out like AERO or Arclave. They're self contained, and they're some of the more recent things I wrote (despite being over a year old, haven't done much besides AERO in the last year), so they aren't as technically and grammatically terrible as my older stuff. Only one's actually an idea I had.

http://pastebin.com/dPQ2paZG
A prompt from SOUP.
http://pastebin.com/EF06sWbj
An idea I had before PvP in V3.
http://pastebin.com/qRNSbx8j
Based on:
https://youtu.be/zqpmEW57aSs?t=10m42s

I'll probably go pass out soon.
>>
>>7995064

Don't get discouraged.
Love ya,Chi.
>>
>>7995087
It's hard not to lately.
>>
>>7989454
>brown and blonde
Already best girl.
>>
>>7995087
This Chi <3
>>
>>7993069
Well back then it's endgame.
[s]So I make it acceptable to have them as my OTP lineup.[/s]
>>
File: 1471560299129.png (485KB, 550x2620px) Image search: [Google]
1471560299129.png
485KB, 550x2620px
>>7996145
Samefagging, since it's already endgame for them. I can let Gumi dominate Wendell all the time.
>>
>>7996094

Thank you~
>>
So after the story dump I thought I wanted, do you liked how this new draft I thought up?
>>
boop
>>
>>7992867
Well I still have my notes for MQ, but I don't plan on shitting up the thread with them.
Anyways gg Sleepy.
>>
>>7993069
As I continued I had other routes...

>Mauve
You meet her as one of the delinquents of Beacon, you find out her brother is sick with a disease. Bonding with her, you know that she sold her body to see her brother again.

Later on she receive a call from the medical division of Atlus informing about his passing. Making her depressed that after all the time for naught, at the end goes on two ways...

Commit suicide together, or let her commit suicide.
>>
>>7998654
>Zhanna
Due to her pureness, bonding with her results in adopting her as a Daughteru. Absolutely nothing dark happens, only a minor conflict with Ironwood and finding the Sunchasers.

In the end of Zhanna's route, you found out Jasper was alive after the Vale Police raid. His location was left a mystery.
[s]Which in itself make the decapitated head Juliet's and not Jasper's.[/s]
>>
File: Bestptero.png (285KB, 990x1120px) Image search: [Google]
Bestptero.png
285KB, 990x1120px
OA is back and ready to continue CdQ if people want it.
>>
File: Drooling for anons.png (119KB, 680x643px) Image search: [Google]
Drooling for anons.png
119KB, 680x643px
>>7997745

It's a very concise summary, I love it.

>>7998634

Stop being so modest, Dry
C'mon...

>>7998694

>Juliet's head

But WHY?!?

>>7999473

You already know my answer, ya loon.
>>
So after dumping how my story would've turned out, and showing the possible routes. What do you really think about it?

[s]Now I might've need to weave out the conspiracy of Gwyn sending Wendell to jail, and killing off the higher up.[/s]

>>7999863
Well I had a tendency that Juliet and Jasper is the same.
[s]In this universe Jasper and Juliet didn't make it back from rescuing Helouise, only ending up not coming back despite the Hunter's effort.[/s]
>>
File: One Angry Bird.jpg (149KB, 764x600px) Image search: [Google]
One Angry Bird.jpg
149KB, 764x600px
>>7999863
>you already know my answer

Yeah, but I seek multiple people's approval
>>
File: 1456521512401.png (314KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456521512401.png
314KB, 1280x720px
>>8000027
Just activate that Sharingan and get to it, OA.
>>
>>8000027

OA's theme!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pco91kroVgQ

>>8000129

>Sharingan

Naruto, right?
>>
File: Susanno'o.jpg (616KB, 2100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Susanno'o.jpg
616KB, 2100x1500px
>>8000144
Yep.
>>
>>8000129

Fiiiiiiiiiinnnnneeee. Just don't reference Naruto anymore.

>>8000144

If I had a choice my theme would be this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7oMBq1vkCM
>>
File: Kyuubi Cloak-Sage Mode Jaune.png (1MB, 1280x1446px) Image search: [Google]
Kyuubi Cloak-Sage Mode Jaune.png
1MB, 1280x1446px
>>8000201
Fine, last one.
>>
>>8000269

That better be.

>[Wait for Marshall to speak]

Maybe he just needs a second, that was a little bit of an intimidating statement by General Ironwood after all.

You guess you were right because he finally seems to snap out of his little stupor and rubs his eyes.

"You ever have one of those moments where you think about how literally everything could possibly go wrong from here on out?"

"No?"

"Really? Oh yeah, right. I keep forgetting you're a robot for some reason. Ooh! That does remind me of something I have actually been meaning to ask you about. How do you feel?"

What?

"Fine, I guess" You answer

Apparently that's not a good enough answer as he shakes his head dismissively at it.

"Not like that. I mean, what do you feel like? Do you feel like your body and mind are one and the same? Or do you feel like just an AI inside a moving case, of sorts?"

To be honest, you never really thought too hard on it, but...

>[I feel disconnected.]
>[This is my body.]
>>
>>8000457
>[This is my body.]
I only have one other pic, and it's basically just >>8000129 with the Rinnegan in the left eye, so it's not worth posting again.
>>
>>8000000
>>
boop
>>
>>8000457
>>[This is my body.]
>>
>>8002499
This
>>
File: Thefruitsofmyboredom.png (658KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Thefruitsofmyboredom.png
658KB, 800x1280px
>>7999863
>Stop being so modest, Dry
>C'mon...
No, instead have this shit I made out of boredom.
Look upon my work and despair.
>>
>>8003379
Hey Dry.
[s]That is a nice piece of Marigold [/s]
>>
>>8003476
Hullo.
>>
>>8003596
So you thinking of drawing the rest of MTRL?
>>
>>8003654
Wasn't really planning on it. I sorta did this on a whim.
>>
Attention everyone: I will now begin turning the infamous Harry Potter fanfiction My Immortal into a RWBY fanfic. I heard that people here will appreciate the autism so I will do it here.
>>
>>8004980
Chapter one:
Hi my name is Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!). [[I’m not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he’s a major fucking hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a huntress in training, and I go to a huntsman school called Beacon in Vale where I’m in the first year (I’m seventeen). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Beacon. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

“Hey Ebony!” shouted a voice. I looked up. It was…. Cardin Winchester!

“What’s up Draco?” I asked.

“Nothing.” he said shyly.

But then, I heard my friends call me and I had to go away.
>>
>>8005024
Chapter two:
The next day I woke up in my bedroom. It was snowing and raining again. I opened the door of my coffin and drank some blood from a bottle I had. My coffin was black ebony and inside it was hot pink velvet with black lace on the ends. I got out of my coffin and took of my giant MCR t-shirt which I used for pajamas. Instead, I put on a black leather dress, a pentagram necklace, combat boots and black fishnets on. I put on four pairs of earrings in my pierced ears, and put my hair in a kind of messy bun.

My friend, Ruby Rose woke up then and grinned at me. She flipped her short red and black hair and opened her silver eyes. She put on her Marilyn Manson t-shirt with a black mini, fishnets and pointy high-heeled boots. We put on our makeup (black lipstick white foundation and black eyeliner.)

“OMFG, I saw you talking to Cardin Winchester yesterday!” she said excitedly.

“Yeah? So?” I said, blushing.

“Do you like Cardin?” she asked as we went out of the Dorm building and into the cafeteria.

“No I so fucking don’t!” I shouted.

“Yeah right!” she exclaimed. Just then, Cardin walked up to me.

“Hi.” he said.

“Hi.” I replied flirtily.

“Guess what.” he said.

“What?” I asked.

“Well, Good Charlotte are having a concert in Vale.” he told me.

“Oh. My. Fucking. God!” I screamed. I love GC. They are my favorite band, besides MCR. “Well…. do you want to go with me?” he asked.

I gasped.
>>
>>8005091
Chapter three:
On the night of the concert I put on my black lace-up boots with high heels. Underneath them were ripped red fishnets. Then I put on a black leather minidress with all this corset stuff on the back and front. I put on matching fishnet on my arms. I straightened my hair and made it look all spiky. I felt a little depressed then, so I slit one of my wrists. I read a depressing book while I waited for it to stop bleeding and I listened to some GC. I painted my nails black and put on TONS of black eyeliner. Then I put on some black lipstick. I didn’t put on foundation because I was pale anyway. I drank some human blood so I was ready to go to the concert.

I went outside. Cardin was waiting there in front of his flying car. He was wearing a Simple Plan t-shirt (they would play at the show too), baggy black skater pants, black nail polish and a little eyeliner (AN: A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!).

“Hi Cardin!” I said in a depressed voice.

“Hi Ebony.” he said back. We walked into his flying black Mercedes-Benz (the license plate said 666) and flew to the place with the concert. On the way we listened excitedly to Good Charlotte and Marilyn Manson. We both smoked cigarettes and drugs. When we got there, we both hopped out of the car. We went to the mosh pit at the front of the stage and jumped up and down as we listened to Good Charlotte.

“You come in cold, you're covered in blood They're all so happy you've arrived The doctor cuts your cord, hands you to your mom She sets you free into this life.” sang Joel (I don’t own da lyrics 2 dat song).

“Joel is so fucking hot.” I said to Cardin, pointing to him as he sung, filling the club with his amazing voice.

Suddenly Cardin looked sad.

“What’s wrong?” I asked as we moshed to the music. Then I caught on.

“Hey, it’s ok I don’t like him better than YOU!” I said.

“Really?” asked Cardin sensitively and he put his arm around me all protective.
>>
>>8005149
More of Chapter three:
“Really.” I said. “Besides I don’t even know Joel and he’s going out with Hilary fucking Duff. I fucking hate that little bitch.” I said disgustedly, thinking of her ugly blonde face.

The night went on really well, and I had a great time. So did Cardin. After the concert, we drank some beer and asked Benji and Joel for their autographs and photos with them. We got GC concert tees. Cardin and I crawled back into the Mercedes-Benz, but Cardin didn’t go back into Beacon, instead he drove the car into……………………… the The Forest of Forever Fall!
>>
>>8005176
Chapter 4
“CARDIN!” I shouted. “What the fuck do you think you are doing?”

Cardin didn’t answer but he stopped the flying car and he walked out of it. I walked out of it too, curiously.

“What the fucking hell?” I asked angrily.

“Ebony?” he asked.

“What?” I snapped.

Cardin leaned in extra-close and I looked into his gothic red eyes (he was wearing color contacts) which revealed so much depressing sorrow and evilness and then suddenly I didn’t feel mad anymore.

And then…………… suddenly just as I Cardin kissed me passionately. Cardin climbed on top of me and we started to make out keenly against a tree. He took of my top and I took of his clothes. I even took of my bra. Then he put his thingie into my you-know-what and we did it for the first time.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! ” I screamed. I was beginning to get an orgasm. We started to kiss everywhere and my pale body became all warm. And then….

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!”

It was…………………………………………………….Thomas!
>>
Which character would be able to find Carmen Sandiego?
>>
>>8005234
Jasper Greene
>>
>>8005213
Chapter 5
Thomas made and Cardin and I follow him. He kept shouting at us angrily.

“You ludacris fools!” he shouted.

I started to cry tears of blood down my pallid face. Cardin comforted me. When we went back to the castle Thomas took us to Professor Port and Professor Goodwitch who were both looking very angry.

“They were having sexual intercourse in the Forest of Forever Fall!” he yelled in a furious voice.

“Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?” asked Professor Goodwitch.

“How dare you?” demanded Professor Port.

And then Cardin shrieked. “BECAUSE I LOVE HER!”

Everyone was quiet. Thomas and Professor Goodwitch still looked mad but Professor Port said. “Fine. Very well. You may go up to your rooms.”

Cardin and I went upstairs while the teachers glared at us.

“Are you okay, Ebony?” Cardin asked me gently.

“Yeah I guess.” I lied. I went to the girl’s dorm and brushed my teeth and my hair and changed into a low-cut black floor-length dress with red lace all around it and black high heels. When I came out….

Cardin was standing in front of the bathroom, and he started to sing ‘I just wanna live’ by Good Charlotte. I was so flattered, even though he wasn’t supposed to be there. We hugged and kissed. After that, we said goodnight and he reluctantly went back into his room.
>>
>>8005266
The next day I woke up in my coffin. I put on a black miniskirt that was all ripped around the end and a matching top with red skulls all over it and high heeled boots that were black. I put on two pairs of skull earrings, and two crosses in my ears. I spray-painted my hair with purple.

In the Cafeteria, I ate some Count Chocula cereal with blood instead of milk, and a glass of red blood. Suddenly someone bumped into me. All the blood spilled over my top.

“Bastard!” I shouted angrily. I regretted saying it when I looked up cause I was looking into the pale white face of a gothic boy with spiky black hair with red streaks in it. He was wearing so much eyeliner that I was going down his face and he was wearing black lipstick. He was wearing red contact lenses just like Cardin’s. He had a manly stubble on his chin. He looked exactly like Joel Madden. He was so sexy that my body went all hot when I saw him kind of like an erection only I’m a girl so I didn’t get one you sicko.

“I’m so sorry.” he said in a shy voice.

“That’s all right. What’s your name?” I questioned.

“My name’s Jaune Arc, although most people call me Vampire these days.” he grumbled.

“Why?” I exclaimed.

“Because I love the taste of human blood.” he giggled.

“Well, I am a vampire.” I confessed.

“Really?” he whimpered.

“Yeah.” I roared.

We sat down to talk for a while. Then Cardin came up behind me and told me he had a surprise for me so I went away with him.
>>
>>8005024
>>8005091
>>8005149
>>8005176
>>8005213
>>8005266
>>8005362

Lord give me strength
>>
>>8005362
Chapter Seven:
Cardin and I held our pale white hands with black nail polish as we went upstairs. I was wearing red Satanist sings on my nails in red nail polish. I waved to Vampire. Dark misery was in his depressed eyes. I guess he was jealous of me that I was going out with Cardin. Anyway, I went upstairs excitedly with Cardin. We went into his room and locked the door. Then…………

We started frenching passively and we took off each others clothes enthusiastically. He felt me up before I took of my top. Then I took off my black leather bra and he took off his pants. We went on the bed and started making out naked and then he put his boy’s thingy in mine and we HAD SEX.

“Oh Cardin, Cardin!” I screamed while getting an orgasm when all of a sudden I saw a tattoo I had never seen before on Cardin’s arm. It was a black heart with an arrow through it. On it in bloody gothic writing were the words………… Vampire!

I was so angry.

“You bastard!” I shouted angrily, jumping out of the bed.

“No! No! But you don’t understand!” Cardin pleaded. But I knew too much.

“No, you fucking idiot!” I shouted. “You probably have AIDs anyway!”

I put on my clothes all huffily and then stomped out. Cardin ran out even though he was naked. He had a really big you-know-what but I was too mad to care. I stomped out and did so until I was in Vampire’s classroom where he was having a lesson with Professor Port and some other people.

“VAMPIRE ARC, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!” I yelled.
>>
>>8005424
>>
Didn't read most of that, but I am glad you're enjoying yourself.
>>
>>8005519
Chapter eight:
Everyone in the class stared at me and then Cardin came into the room even though he was naked and started begging me to take him back.

“Ebony, it’s not what you think!” Cardin screamed sadly.

My friend Blake Belladonna smiled at me understatedly. She flipped her long waste-length gothic black hair and opened her crimson eyes like blood that she was wearing contact lenses on. She had pale white skin that she was wearing white makeup on, along with her black bow. Blake was kidnapped when she was born. Her real parents are vampires, but someone killed her mother and her father committed suicide because he was depressed about it. She still has nightmares about it and she is very haunted and depressed. It also turns out her real last name is Smith and not Belladonna.

“What is it that you desire, you ridiculous dimwit!” Port demeaned angrily in his cold voice but I ignored him.

“Vampire, I can’t believe you cheated on me with Cardin!” I shouted at him.

Everyone gasped.

I don’t know why Ebony was so mad at me. I had went out with Vampire for a while but then he broke my heart. He dumped me because he liked Pyrrha, a stupid preppy fucker. We were just good friends now. He had gone through horrible problems, and now he was gothic.

“But I’m not going out with Cardin anymore!” said Vampire.

“Yeah fucking right! Fuck off, you bastard!” I screamed. I ran out of the room and into the forest where I had lost my virility to Cardin and then I started to bust into tears.
>>
>Someone is doing fanfiction of THE fanfiction

Anon, that's not autism.
That's madness.

>>8003379

You gotta teach me your techniques, Dry!
>>
File: Pic-2-1024x768.jpg (272KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Pic-2-1024x768.jpg
272KB, 1024x768px
>>8006251
Chapter nine:
I was so mad and sad. I couldn’t believe Cardin for cheating on me. I began to cry against the tree where I did it with Cardin.

Then all of a suddenly, an woman with red eyes and weird white hair started walking towards me and she was wearing all black but it was obvious she wasn’t gothic. It was…… Salem!

“No!” I shouted in a scared voice but then Salem shouted “Halt!” and I couldn’t run away.

“Ebony.” he yelled. “Thou must kill Vampire Arc!”

I thought about Vampire and his sexah eyes and his gothic black hair and how his face looks just like Joel Madden. I remembered that Cardin had said I didn’t understand, so I thought, what if Cardin went out with Vampire before I went out with him and they broke up?

“No, Salem!” I shouted back.

Salem gave me a gun (Author's note: pic related). “No! Please!” I begged.

“Thou must!” she yelled. “If thou does not, then I shall kill thy beloved Cardin!”

“How did you know?” I asked in a surprised way.

Salem got a dude-ur-so-retarded look on her face. “I hath telekinesis.” she answered cruelly. “And if you doth not kill Vampire, then thou know what will happen to Cardin!” she shouted. Then she walked away angrily.

I was so scared and mad I didn’t know what to do. Suddenly Cardin came into the woods.

“Cardin!” I said. “Hi!”

“Hi.” he said back but his face was all sad. He was wearing white foundation and messy eyeliner kind of like a pentagram (geddit) between Joel Madden and Gerard Way. “Are you okay?” I asked.

“No.” he answered.

“I’m sorry I got all mad at you but I thought you cheated on me.” I expelled.

“That’s okay.” he said all depressed and we went back into Beacon together making out.
>>
>>8006447
>You gotta teach me your techniques, Dry!
Drink once the depression settles in. Usually a handle of Vodka a day.
Then you will have all of my techniques.
>>
>>8006675
Chapter ten:
I was really scared about Salem all day. I was even upset went to rehearsals with my gothic metal band Bloody Gothic Rose 666. I am the lead singer of it and I play guitar. People say that we sound like a cross between GC, Slipknot and MCR. The other people in the band are Blake Smith, Vampire, Cardin, Sunn (although we call him Diabolo now. He has black hair now with blue streaks in it.) and Neon. Only today Cardin and Vampire were depressed so they weren’t coming and we wrote songs instead. I knew Cardin was probably slitting his wrists (he wouldn’t die because he was a vampire too and the only way you can kill a vampire is with a c-r-o-s-s (there’s no way I’m writing that) or a steak) and Vampire was probably watching a depressing movie like The Corpse Bride. I put on a black leather shirt that showed off my boobs and tiny matching miniskirt that said Simple Plan on the butt. You might think I’m a slut but I’m really not.

We were singing a cover of ‘Helena’ and at the end of the song I suddenly bust into tears.

“Ebony! Are you OK?” Blake asked in a concerted voice.

“What the fuck do you think?” I asked angrily. And then I said. “Well, Salem came and the fucking bastard told me to fucking kill Jaune! But I don’t want to kill him, because, he’s really nice, even if he did go out with Cardin. But if I don’t kill Jaune, then Salem, will fucking kill Cardin!” I burst into tears. Suddenly Cardin jumped out from behind a wall.

“Why didn’t you fucking tell me!” he shouted. “How could you- you- you fucking poser grimm-loving bitch!”

I started to cry and cry. Cardin started to cry too all sensitive. Then he ran out crying.

We practiced for one more hour. Then suddenly Thomas walked in angrily! His eyes were all fiery and I knew this time it wasn’t cause he had a headache.
>>
>>8006888
More Chapter ten:
“What have you done!” He started to cry wisely. “Ebony Cardin has been found in his room. He committed suicide by slitting his wrists.”
>>
>>8006755

I'm actually being serious here.
>>
>>8006938
As am I.
There's really nothing special I do.
>>
>>8006961

Bullshit, you're smart and a very fast learner that doesn't give himself enough credit.

And don't drink alcohol everyday, what the hell Dry.
That's not good for you at all.
>>
>>8006936
“NO!” I screamed. I was horrorfied! Blake tried to comfort me but I told her fuck off and I ran to my room crying myself. Thomas chased after me shouting but he had to stop when I went into my room cause he would look like a perv that way.

Anyway, I started crying tears of blood and then I slit both of my wrists. They got all over my clothes so I took them off and jumped into the bath angrily while I put on a Linkin Park song at full volume. I grabbed a steak and almost stuck it into my heart to commit suicide. I was so fucking depressed! I got out of the bathtub and put on a black low-cut dress with lace all over it sandly. I put on black high heels with pink metal stuff on the ends and six pairs of skull earrings. I couldn’t fucking believe it. Then I looked out the window and screamed… Port was spying on me and he was taking a video tape of me! And Qrow was masticating to it!

“EW, YOU FUCKING PERVS, STOP LOOKING AT ME NAKED! ARE YOU PEDOS OR WHAT!” I screamed putting on a black towel with a picture of Marilyn Mason on it. Suddenly Vampire ran in.

I took my gun and shot Port and Qrow a gazillion times and they both started screaming and the camera broke. Suddenly, Thomas ran in. “Ebony, it has been revealed that someone has - NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” he shouted looking at Port and Qrow and then…

Neon ran in and said everyone we need to talk.

“What do you know, Neon? You’re just a little student!”

“I MAY BE A STUDENT….” Neon paused angrily. “BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”
>>
>>8007077

>I may be a student
>But I am also a satanist

Kek.
>>
>>8007077
Chapter 11 continued:
“This cannot be.” Port said in a crisp voice as blood dripped from his hand where I had shot him. “There must be other factors.”

“YOU DON’T HAVE ANY!” I yelled in madly.

Qrow held up the camera triumelephantly. “The lens may be ruined but the tape is still there!”

I felt faint, more than I normally do like how it feels when you do not drink enough blood.

“Why are you doing this?” Qrow said angrily while he rubbed his dirty hands on his clook.

And then I heard the words that I had heard before but not from her. I did not know whether to feel shocked and happy or to bite him and drink his blood because I felt faint.

“BECAUSE…BECAUSE….” Neon said and she paused in the air dramitaclly, waving her baton in the air. Then swooped she in singing to the tune of a gothic version of a song by 50 Cent.

“Because you’re goffic?” Port asked in a little afraid voice cause he was afraind it meant he was connected with Satan.

“Because I LOVE HER!”
>>
So what do you guys think so far? Like it?
>>
>>8007291

Are you gonna do everything, madman?
>>
>>8007048
It's not like he's pregnant or anything. Let the man drink his fill.
>>
>>8007291
Well I'd rather see your posts than blood in my urine, so I guess it's not all bad.
>>
>>8007335

I care about Dry though.

>>8007369

>blood in urine

That's an oddly creepy analogy, anon.
>>
File: Aria Sterling.png (26KB, 857x594px) Image search: [Google]
Aria Sterling.png
26KB, 857x594px
>>7989454

Progress!
>>
>>8007369
Thank you, anon.
>>8007488
Real talk though, just look at things you want to draw, figure them out, then draw them.
>>
>>8008340
Wait fuck the first part was meant for >>8007335
>>
>>8007314
Meh, I guess I'll just post a couple of new chapters whenever I'm bored. I'll keep going for at least the entirety of this current thread.
>>
>>8007140
Chapter 12:
I was about to slit my wrists again with the silver knife that Cardin had given me in case anything happened to him. He had told me to use it valiantly against an enemy but I knew that we must both go together.

“NO!” I THOUGHT IT WAS Neon but it was Vampire. He started to scream. “OMFG! NOOOOO! I'M HURTING!” and then….. his eyes rolled up! You could only see his red whites.

“I had a vision of what was happening to Cardin…………….Salem has him bondage!”

Anyway I was in the school nurse’s office now recovering from my slit wrists. Port and Qrow and Neon were there too. Qrow and Port were going to be taken away after they recovered cause they were pedofiles and you can’t have those fucking pervs teaching in a school with lots of hot gurlz. Thomas had constipated the cideo camera they took of me naked. I put up my middle finger at them.

Anyway Neon came into my hospital bed holding a bouquet of pink roses.
>>
>>8009056
Enoby I need to tell u somethnig.” she said in a v. serious voice, giving me the roses.

“Fuck off.” I told her. “You know I fucking hate the color pink anyway, and I don’t like fucked up preps like you.” I snapped. Neon had been mean to me before for being gottik.

“No Enoby.” Neon says. “Those are not roses.”

“What, are they goffs too you poser prep?” I asked cause I was angry that she had brought me pink roses.

“I saved your life!” She yelled angrily. “No you didn’t I replied.” “You saved me from getting a Paris Hilton p- video made from your shower scene and being vued by Port and Qrow.” Who MASTABATED to it she added silently.

“Whatever!” I yelled angirly.

She pointed her baton at the pink roses. “These aren’t roses.” She suddenly looked at them with an evil look in her eye and muttered Well If you wanted Honesty that’s all you haD TO SAY! .

“That’s an MCR song.” I corrected her wisely.

“I know, I was just warming up my vocal cordes.” Then she screamed. “Petulus merengo mi kremicli romacio imo noto okayo!”

And then the roses turned into a huge black flame floating in the middle of the air. And it was black. Now I knew she wasn’t a prep.

“OK I believe you now wtf is Cardin?”
>>
>>8009144
Neon rolled her eyes. I looked into the balls of flame but I could c nothing.

“U c, Enobby,” Thomas said, watching the two of us watching the flame. “2 c wht iz n da flmes u mst find urslf 1st, k?”

“I HAVE FOUND MYSELF OK YOU MEAN OLD MAN!” Neon yelled. Thomas lookd shockd. I guess he didn’t have a headache or else he would have said something back.

Neon stormed off back into her bed. “U r a liar, Thomas!”

Anyway when I got better I went upstairs and put on a black leather minidress that was all ripped on the ends with lace on it. There was some corset stuff on the front. Then I put on black fishnets and black high-heeled boots with pictures of Billie Joe Armstrong on them. I put my hair all out around me so I looked like Samara from the Ring (if u don’t know who she iz ur a prep so fuk off!) and I put on blood-red lipstick, black eyeliner and black lip gloss.

“You look kawai, girl.” Blake said sadly. “Fangs (geddit) you do too.” I said sadly too, but I was still upset. I slit both of my wrists feeling totally depressed and I sucked all the blood. I cried again in my bathroom and put the shades on so Port and Qrow couldn’t spy on me this time. I went to some classes. Vampire was in history class with Oobleck. He looked all depressed because Cardin had disappeared and he had used to be in love with Cardin. He was sucking some blood from an immigrant from Vacuo.

“Hi.” he said in a depressed way. “Hi back.” I said in an wqually said way.
>>
>>8009244
We both looked at each other for some time. Jaune had beautiful red gothic eyes so much like Cardins. Then……… we jumped on each other and started screwing each other.

“STOP IT NOW YOU HORNY SIMPLETONS!” shouted Professor Goodwitch who was watching us and so was everyone else.

“Vampire you fucker!” I said slapping him. “Stop trying to screw me. You know I loved Cardin!” I shouted and then I ran away angrily.

Just then he started to scream. “OMFG! NOOOOO! I AM IN PAIN!” and then….. his eyes rolled up! You could only see his red whites.

“NO!” I ran up closer.

"I had a vision of what was happening to Draco…………….Volfemort has him bondage!” Jaune announced
>>
>come home from work to.. this

I take it no one's actually running anything then?
>>
>>8009330
Not a fan anon?
>>
>>8009282
Author's note: Sorry, but the final line should read:
"I had a vision of what was happening to Cardin…………….Salem has him bondage!” Jaune announced.
>>
>>8009351
I suffered through most of the original. I'd really rather not risk catching autism again. Luck runs out.
>>
>>8009376
I see now. You merely adopted the autism. I was born with autism, molded by it. I didn't understand normal social interaction until I was already a man.

True story, BTW.
>>
>>8009367
Chapter 13:
Vampire and I ran up the stairs looking for Thomas. We were so scared.

“Thomas Thomas!” we both yelled. Thomas came there.

“What is it that you want now you despicable snobs?” he asked angrily.

“Salem has Cardin!” we shouted at the same time.

He laughed in an evil voice.

“No! Don’t! We need to save Cardin!” we begged.

“No.” he said meanly. “I don’t give a darn what Salem does to Cardin. Not after how much he misbehaved in school especially with YOU Ebony.” he said while he frowned looking at me. “Besides I never liked him that much anyway.” then he walked away. Vampire started crying. “My Cardin!” he moaned.

“Its okay!” I tried to tell him but that didn’t stop him. He started to cry tears of blood. Then he had a brainstorm. “I had an idea!” he exclaimed.

“What?” I asked him.

“You’ll see.” he said. He went to some edgy psycho murderbitch and had her open up a portal. Then…… suddenly we were in Salem’s lair!

We ran in with our wands out just as we heard a croon voice say. “I wonder what I'm having for dinner” It was……………………………….. Salem!
>>
>>8009422
Whatever. You'd get better reactions with your bait in the /co/ thread.
>>
>>8009422

Welcome friend!
Anybody is welcome here.

>>8009330

OA, I take it?
>>
File: Disappointed Joel.png (60KB, 328x402px) Image search: [Google]
Disappointed Joel.png
60KB, 328x402px
>>8009682
You know there's only two of us that post monster girls and neither are OA. And I'm not a German cuck, Thatch.
>>
>>8009737

I don't even have to guess that you're Chi anymore because you have been posting that "Disappointed Joey" for the umpteenth time.
>>
File: eyes.gif (181KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.gif
181KB, 426x240px
>>8009793
>Disappointed Joey
>Joey
Also just the only one that really posts images all the time in general.
>>
>>8009831

But then how do you know that it was me?
>>
>>8010486
You're too inviting and you're one of the only ones that ever tries to establish identities. And you're usually wrong.
>>
>>8010604

I'll try to be more sneaky next time, let's see if I'm really that easy to pick out.
>>
>>8010629
Go ahead.
>>
So has anything been posted here other than that Harry Potter fanfic thing?
>>
File: Tired Jaune 2.png (130KB, 507x508px) Image search: [Google]
Tired Jaune 2.png
130KB, 507x508px
Hup.
>>
>>8012110
You runnin anything tonight?
>>
File: file.png (529KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
529KB, 800x600px
>>
File: Eventide Concept Art.png (72KB, 318x607px) Image search: [Google]
Eventide Concept Art.png
72KB, 318x607px
>>8012277

It was a pretty busy day in-thread so I didn't think I had to.
Anyways, I was just sketching up some stuffs for Eventide like usual if I don't get to run JQ.
Gotta keep those gears running!

Chi-no-te.
>>
>>8012333
>Dealing with the TC
>>
>>8012681
Yes, what do you want?
>>
>>8013193

Tomorrow, most likely I will run.
You busy then?
>>
>>8013428
No work and minimal homework. Depends on when I fall asleep, really.
>>
File: 1488399417830.jpg (621KB, 1358x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488399417830.jpg
621KB, 1358x960px
>>
Sleepy here, so the story I lay out, and the possible routes. What do you think about it so far?
>>
boop
>>
File: 1484332648240.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1484332648240.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
Bamp.

BotW is fun.
>>
>>8009498
Chapter 14:
We ran to where Salem was. It turned out that Salem wasn’t there. Instead Cinder was there. Cardin was there crying tears of blood. Salem was torturing him. Vampire and I ran in front of Cinder.

“Rid my sight you despicable preps!” she shouted as we started shooting her with the gun she Then suddenly she looked at me and she fell down with a lovey-dovey look in her eyes. “EbonyIloveyouwiluhavesexwithme.” she said. (in dis she is sixteen yrs old so shes not a pedofile ok)

“Huh?” I asked. ”Enoby I love you will you have sex with me?” asked Cinder. I started laughing crudely. “What the fuck? You torture my bf and then you expect me to fuck you? God, you are so fucked up you fucking bitch.” I said angrily. Then I stabbed her in the heart. Blood pored out of it like a fountain.

“Nooooooooooooo!” she screamed. She started screaming and running around. Then she fell down and died. I brust into tears sadly.

“Cinder what art thou doing?” called Salem. Then…… she started coming! We could hear her high heels clacking to us. So we got into Cardin's car and we flew to Beacon. We went to my room. Vampire went away. There I started crying.

“What’s wrong honey?” asked Cardin taking off his clothes so we could screw. He had a sex-pack (geddit cuz hes so sexah) and a really huge you-know-what and everything.

“Its so unfair!” I yielded. “Why can’t I just be ugly or plain like all da other girls and preps here except for Blake, because she’s not ugly or anything.”

“Why would you wanna be ugly? I don’t like the preps anyway. They are such fucking sluts.” answered Cardin.
>>
>>8018202
More Chapter 14:
“Yeah but everyone is in love with me! Like Port and Qrow took a video of me naked. Neon says he’s in love with me. Vampire likes me and now even Cinder is in love with me! I just wanna be with you ok Cardin! Why couldn’t Satan have made me less beautiful?” I shouted angrily. (an” don’t wory enoby isn’t a snob or anyfing but a lot of ppl hav told her shes pretty) “Im good at too many things! WHY CAN’T I JUST BE NORMAL? IT’S A FUCKING CURSE!” I shouted and then I ran away.
>>
>>8018213
“Ebony Ebony!” shouted Cardin sadly. “No, please, come back!”

But I was too mad.

“Whatever! Now u can go anh have sex with Vampire!” I shouted. I stormed into my room and closed my black door with my blood-red key. It had a picture of Marylin Manson on it. He looked so sexy in a way that reminded me of Cardin and Vampire. I started to cry and weep. I took a razor and started to slit my wrists. I drank the blood all depressed. Then I looked at my black GC watch and noticed it was time to go to Biology class.

I put on a short ripped black gothic dress that said Anarchy on the front in blood red letters and was all ripped and a spiky belt. Under that I put on ripped black fishnets and boots that said Joel all over them with blood red letters. I put my ebony black hair out. Anyway I went downstairs feeling all sad and depressed as usual. I did sum advanced Biology work. I was turning a bloody pentagram into a black guitar. Suddenly the guitar turned to Cardin!

“Enoby I love you!” he shouted sadly. “I dnot care what those fucker preps and posers fink. Ur da most beautiful girl in the world. Before I met you I used to want to commit suicide all the time. Now I just wanna fucking be with you. I fucking love you!.” Then……………. he started to sing “Da Chronicles of Life and Death” (we considered it our song now cuz we fell in love when Joel was singing it) right in front of the entire class! His singing voice was so amazing and gothic and sexxy like a cross between Gerard, Joel, Chester, Pierre and Marilyn Manson.
>>
>>8010863
Dry drew a very manly man with implants.
>>
>>8018271
“OMFG.” I said after he was finished. Some fucking preps stared at us but I just stuck up my middle fingers (that were covered in black nail polish and were entwined with Draco’s now) at them. “I love you!” I said and then we started to kiss just like Hilary Duff and CMM in a Cinderella Story. Then we went away holding hands. Qrow shouted at us but he stopped cuz everyone was clapping by how sexy we looked 2gether. Then I saw a poster saying that MCR would have a concert in Vale right then. We looked at each other all shocked and then we went 2gether.
>>
File: SMT_IV_Archangels.png (672KB, 1805x512px) Image search: [Google]
SMT_IV_Archangels.png
672KB, 1805x512px
>>8012681
That looks like something out of SMT: IV
Pic related from the same game
>>
File: 68a189e187b743afe47f6212a87a164f.jpg (593KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
68a189e187b743afe47f6212a87a164f.jpg
593KB, 1920x1080px
Morning once again!

>>8015338

It's very fleshed out the more I read it.

Although I wish you hadn't...mutilated Juliet.
The hell was that about?

>>8018805

It's actually based off various tree branches and mushrooms mixed in with the Grand Cenobite herself.
>>
>>8019028
It is very nature looking I'll give it that
>>
>>8019131

Does that mean it's a YES?
>>
>>8019174
Who do you think you're talking to? You might not be talking to the right person
>>
>>8019364

You're obviously Chi by the looks of it.
>>
>>8019410
That is where you're wrong
I'm Newton
>>
File: 59196137_p0.jpg (565KB, 2474x2000px) Image search: [Google]
59196137_p0.jpg
565KB, 2474x2000px
Bump
>>
>>8019028
Well I might tell a bit of the spoilers of WQ Vol. 2.

It's in Furca's chapter were he fights Soap over how it was Ironwood's fault for not preparing before the fall of Beacon.

A shirtless fight ensues, only to end abruptly. Jasper broke up the fight, appearing with a grown stubble. Soap was shocked how he came back, only to wonder where Juliet is.

Truth was during the Vale Police raid, Jasper and Juliet tries to rescue Hel from the White Fang, and fought Adam. They lost, leaving Adam to show his sadistic side to humans. Simply decapitating her, demonstrating how few can't handle violence. Until Glynda stopped him causing him to retreat.

After the year has passed Hel was mentally damaged, only to be sent to the hospital. As Jasper lays low, separating himself from the Sunchasers.
>>
File: the irony.png (57KB, 487x384px) Image search: [Google]
the irony.png
57KB, 487x384px
>when you don't have an ounce of self awareness
>>
>>8022846
I assume there's some degree of sarcasm in there.
>>
File: I got a whole cake.png (133KB, 225x430px) Image search: [Google]
I got a whole cake.png
133KB, 225x430px
>>8023557
No, their ad always just shows a random product. I mean, none of it qualifies as "the best", but this one just takes the cake.
>>
boop
>>
File: I hate vanilla.png (404KB, 578x459px) Image search: [Google]
I hate vanilla.png
404KB, 578x459px
>>8025978
You take that back.
>>
>>8023668
>>8026071
How is Ryan so cute
>>
File: 1455993904912.jpg (208KB, 1008x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1455993904912.jpg
208KB, 1008x1280px
>>8026120
Well, he was a model. He's kept the looks just enough and added that dad-charm.
>>
File: Ryan Haywood Just Like This.png (675KB, 676x580px) Image search: [Google]
Ryan Haywood Just Like This.png
675KB, 676x580px
>>8026192
I guess I'll keep throwing Ryan's up until something happens.
>>
File: Ryan the Donut Guy.jpg (42KB, 615x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ryan the Donut Guy.jpg
42KB, 615x300px
>>8028403
Alright, goodnight.
>>
Sorry was busy, but who still up for JQ?
>>
>>8029226
Thatch, everyone is asleep
I'm going to sleep now
>>
>>8030862

G'night, sweet prince!
>>
File: 1488249785223.png (78KB, 527x623px) Image search: [Google]
1488249785223.png
78KB, 527x623px
>>
>>8031742
Too spicy?
>>
>>8031814
Someone get this poor goblin a glass of milk right away
>>
>>8031852
>insert joke about cockmilk
>>
>tfw I forgot that Wendell teaching Gumi how sex works
>Only reason is that Gumi was curious
>Sex happens
>>
Well someone's right about Faunus, they don't need peace. [s]They wanted to fuck like rabbits.[/s]
>>
What the faunus really need is to be shoved into ovens.
>>
>>8031888
Cock milk is no laughing matter, anon.
>>
>>8034516
It is if you make them laugh mid-nut and it comes out their nose.
>>
>>8034605
Gross, anon. That's a waste of perfectly good milk.
>>
>>8035054
I don't know, some people find that kind of think pretty hot.
>>
File: pixiv61739249_1.jpg (242KB, 587x700px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv61739249_1.jpg
242KB, 587x700px
>>
File: pixiv61743026_5.jpg (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv61743026_5.jpg
1MB, 2000x2000px
Quetzalcoatl is so perfect.
>>
>>8035429
true
>>
File: BouncingBeeButt.gif (351KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
BouncingBeeButt.gif
351KB, 300x169px
Afternoon RWBYgt!
>>
>>8036429
Yo
>>
boop
>>
>>8037825

Hey, anon.
What's up?
>>
>>8036429
Hi Thatch.
>>
File: 3101605-ernest.jpg (390KB, 1920x1539px) Image search: [Google]
3101605-ernest.jpg
390KB, 1920x1539px
>>8038152

Hullo, wazzup?
>>
>>8038049
Nothing much, I had one Gumi request I wish to make.

[s]Is to make her a Kunoichi, making her contrast to Genji.[/s]
>>
>>8038193
Nothing. Dinner a bit, I guess.
>>
File: Maeve.jpg (141KB, 1200x777px) Image search: [Google]
Maeve.jpg
141KB, 1200x777px
>>8038231
>Female Genji
You mean my favorite Paladins chraracter?
>>
>>8038231

Sleepy!
Coincidentally, I think I made an NPC (that now that I've looked back) that may look like that.
(Except she's a mouse faunus ninja!)
>>
>>8038247

You better not be eating chicken.
>>
>>8038340
Why not?
I just eat whatever the cafeteria serves, man.

Did have chicken for lunch though. Had class through lunch and needed gas, so I got a shitty gas station chicken sandwich.
>>
>>8038371

They're my relatives!
It's just a joke, kek.
>>
>>8038381
I wasn't sure if you were doing that or if you were serious.
>>
>>8038295
It goes on many contrast but sure.

>>8038326
>Mouse Ninja Faunus
[s]Great first Wendell looking like someone else, now Gumi.[/s]

Anyways I think I would request a Gumi redesign. As usual you seen the references we given you Thatch.
>>
File: 1488841084483.jpg (341KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1488841084483.jpg
341KB, 640x1136px
boop
>>
File: 1465260351096.png (623KB, 1593x1359px) Image search: [Google]
1465260351096.png
623KB, 1593x1359px
I'm gonna slap Bee's butt!
>>
>>8039813
>join me and pyrrha
>v4 outfit
What, is she using the urn as a dildo? That's just disrespectful. Let her rest in pieces.
>>
>>8040117

She's a lady, you can't do that to ladies!
>>
>>8040332

Try and stop me!
>>
File: a14.png (97KB, 410x307px) Image search: [Google]
a14.png
97KB, 410x307px
Would Jasper and Yulia [s]hold hands[/s] while they cuddle?
>>
>>8040557

I don't know. Would they?
>>
>>8040879
Nah
>>
>>8041154

Sucks for them. Holding hands and cuddling is good for your mental health.
>>
Would Jasper's kids be spoiled rotten?
>>
>>8041223
If they use Resolve to do bad things I guess so.
[s]Unless their auntie has to do it.[/s]
>>
>>8041970

Bur Raye basically raised Jasper, and he turned out exceptionally great.

But it is kinda funny imagining Jasper confused with choosing to buy his kids the latest gaming console/ scroll.

[spoiler] Being a sweetie pie he'd probably buy the most expensive one but it turns out it's the wrong version of what they wanted.[/spoiler]
>>
File: reaper mains.png (73KB, 453x366px) Image search: [Google]
reaper mains.png
73KB, 453x366px
>JasperGreene.png
>>
>>8042195
>Auntie Raye
If Jasper and Yulia had kids, would Auntie Raye give out hunting advice?
>>
>>8042353

>Raye

Man, you guys really gotta play RayeQuest sometime.
It adds some depth on Raye's hunting school days...and her uncovering of a conspiracy!
>>
>>8042393
Oh boy a conspiracy!
>>
>>8043163

It also showcases how powerful the sun huntress can be,
>>
File: C5R02GIUcAA50mg.jpg (114KB, 781x846px) Image search: [Google]
C5R02GIUcAA50mg.jpg
114KB, 781x846px
bump
>>
>>8003379
So anyone here got someone they'd like drawn? No promises, feeling sick.
>>
>>8044590

Hi Dry, can you draw beefcake art of Jasper?
>>
>>8044913
I'm pretty sure that already exists but sure! As long as nothing more interseting comes up before I wake up.
>>
>>8044971

>It already exists

This is me Thatcher, and I haven't done any PROPER beefcake art for him.
I like the contours you do in your drawings so I was thinking you can do it!
>>
>>8045029
Oh boy, I was not expecting this.
Well alrighty then. Hopefully all the alcohol will have killed off the germs by the time I wake up.
>>
>>8045029
Speaking of, how's >>7993705 ?
>>
>>8045130

W-working on it right now!
>>
File: crab takes break.png (22KB, 625x31px) Image search: [Google]
crab takes break.png
22KB, 625x31px
>>8045230
Cool.

Aw, Monmusu is on hiatus til July.
>>
>>8045333
At least it isn't a seven year boat ride.
>>
>>8045364
True, it's not that bad at least. Does kind of suck after he already switched to only releasing 3 in 3 months then a month off instead of monthly for Monmusu and going down to only bi-monthly for 12 Beast. Hope he's doing well though and that this break does him good.
>>
File: ChinoteStoryboard.jpg (466KB, 4000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
ChinoteStoryboard.jpg
466KB, 4000x2000px
>>8045333

Okay let's storyboard this, Chi!

Here's the initial sketch.
I was thinking canted angle to add more suspense or something (dunno).

Tell me what to change, director!
(Something must change)
>>
>>8045778
I like it.
I was think maybe a bit farther away so that after Ruby kills it she has to turn and run back to the MC, but this is nice too. Really no reason why it can't be this close.
>>
>>8045836

You have to be the George Lucas on this, Chi.
Highlight stuff (if you want to) you want to change for more clarity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVfp23RL7Nk
>>
File: ChinoteStoryboard.jpg (459KB, 4000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
ChinoteStoryboard.jpg
459KB, 4000x2000px
You were right!

It frames the scene so much better and to prevent clutter in the shots.
Good call.

What else, director?

My opinion is that maybe add more shots of the approaching Grimm maybe?
That way the Player can somehwat feel the suspense and despair coming right at them.
>>
>>8046097
Well, I mean. That's not like, the start, I just only wanted those two frames because I thought even if I didn't write anything they'd look nice, since you were offering to draw.
>>
>>8045029
So any guide lines for what you want? What's Jasper's physique like? Zyzz, Scooby Werkstatt, Jeff Seid? Do you want him in a saucy pose?
Are you looking for something explicit or not? I need details, my senior.

Alright sleepies for real now bye.
>>
>>8046716

Ooooh!

His overall physique was taken directly from Mikel Janin's rendition of Dick Grayson.
>>
File: Grayson Concept by Mikel Janin.png (874KB, 825x1275px) Image search: [Google]
Grayson Concept by Mikel Janin.png
874KB, 825x1275px
>>8047551

Forgot pic like dumbo
>>
File: Jasper's notable scars.png (299KB, 1004x778px) Image search: [Google]
Jasper's notable scars.png
299KB, 1004x778px
Next up are his "NOTABLE" scars.

(You can add some more light ones to the mix but these are the most vivid ones as a result of the voter's decisions)
>>
File: Jasper'shair.png (162KB, 385x551px) Image search: [Google]
Jasper'shair.png
162KB, 385x551px
His hair is like this one but more kept together (but not to clean because Snails' pats has left their mark) and just a tiiiny bit longer on the sides and back so it doesn't look like they've been freshly shaven.
>>
Of course these are all my renditions for the character, the voters have ultimate choice on what their character looks like.
>>
File: JasperSingsAgain.png (1MB, 1053x1301px) Image search: [Google]
JasperSingsAgain.png
1MB, 1053x1301px
More Grayson pics.
>>
Jesus Christ
>>
File: 1487342975117.jpg (112KB, 749x920px) Image search: [Google]
1487342975117.jpg
112KB, 749x920px
>>
https://youtu.be/uxkr4wS7XqY
>>
>>8046097
>>8046201
To expand on this; I guess the first frame would be just a bunch a Grimm. Then it depends on what route you're on. Good route would be your weapon jams but Ruby taught you a trick to clear the jam right away and you hold them off but get knocked down leading into the two you drew. Bad route would be your gun jams and you get your shit pushed in, aura broken and stomach more or less removed. Which leads into the two frames but with a blood puddle juuust visible and maybe on his hand.

Sorry if it's too much.
>>
Thinking of fleshing out WQ more...

I should've explain more of Don Pear rejecting Cinder's offer to join her faction. Knowing that she is power hungry that could hinder his family business.

Even to the point were she use her maiden powers to strongarm him.
>>
File: 1488897037237 (1).png (66KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488897037237 (1).png
66KB, 600x400px
A letter for Miles and Kerry
>>
>>8052207
Looks solid.
>>
Morning!

You know what'd be really adorable?

Jasper bench pressing Yulie for another Schneetube video!

>>8051248

May I ask what the overall story is about?
>>
>>8053947
That would be adorable!
>>
>>8053947
Katawa Shoujo but instead of cripples in Japan it's hunters in Remnant.
>>
>>8053947
>>8053978
Then he could hook an arm under her each of her thighs and get his curl on yeah? Wink wink, nudge nudge.
>>
>>8054019

Yulie possesses very strong thighs, anon.
Undoubtedly the strongest in all the land!
>>
>>8055946
When she wants the babies, she gets the babies.

Damn son.
>>
>>8056759

Huh?

I was thinking in the lines of like when they go to the beach, Yulie can just crack the watermelon in half with her thighs for fun and more SCHNEETUBE VIEWS.
>>
>>8055946
>Smoke having good thighs
>Enough to rival Marigold's
>>
>>8058591

I thought Mari was based off Yulie?
>>
>>8058635
No, I actually had her in mind before JQ even started. But then Thatch cucked me again, as he always does.
>>
>>8058741

This is Thatcher btw and no there is no "cucking" of any sort going on here.

And you had in mind a character that the voters created?
Did you have like a spreadsheet of customability for the chargen?
>>
>Yulie or Marigold holding a candle to Lynnette

They could work together and the cow would snap their pathetic thighs.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170307-185519.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170307-185519.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
Thatch, got a request...
>Wendell v Junior aftermath
>Wendell in a suit
>All smug waving a fan of lien
>Pic related
>>
>>8058879
The difference is Lyn birthed a child out of wedlock. Literally the start of Adolf Hitler's story. And many other troubled youths for that matter.
>>
>>8058980
What are you talking about? That womb's untouched.

Well.

It was.
>>
>>8058817
>Did you have like a spreadsheet of customability for the chargen?
I just asked questions, like M/F, beeg/smol, weapon type (4 options) then raffled for a colour.
The results were a big girl muscle wizard, colour was orange. No premade spread sheet or whatever.
>>
File: jasperito.png (660KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
jasperito.png
660KB, 1280x800px
>>8058817
Also here's some rough work of what I've been doing. The face is derpy but I needed to make myself laugh a little.
Back to dying now. Leave criticisms and shit.
>>
>>8059440
>Pose
Good enough
>Proportions
Seems alright no problems I'm seeing
>Benis?
Yes.
[s]Give him a speedo, with a bulge. Yulia is having intense nosebleeds.[/s]
>>
File: Somebodyhadtodoit.png (91KB, 132x175px) Image search: [Google]
Somebodyhadtodoit.png
91KB, 132x175px
>>8059739
>>
File: 1472532655929.png (160KB, 502x595px) Image search: [Google]
1472532655929.png
160KB, 502x595px
>>8059264
Do you mean to imply Todd was the first to set foot in that wild untamed land?
>>
>>8059294

Oh, sweet.

>>8059440

Even sweeter!
My only gripe would be the hair, ruffle it up some more!

And the benis part I have no comment.
>>
>>8060465
I mean she didn't have a hymen, but very rarely does one come across a womb bruiser.
>>
File: CYOAs.gif (2MB, 450x296px) Image search: [Google]
CYOAs.gif
2MB, 450x296px
>>
>>8047608
If I were to give Wendell some scars...
[s]It would be a slash mark on his right shin, nicked right wing, and Gumi's love biting.[/s]

>>8060706
>They wanted to make stories for fun
>tfw the players wants to fuck the cute grils
>>
>>8060507
Seconding ruffled hair
>>
File: 1488937802205.gif (2MB, 330x206px) Image search: [Google]
1488937802205.gif
2MB, 330x206px
Which girls could do this?
>>
>>8061471
The one you'd least expect; you know which one, that's right, her
>>
File: 1460742313339.png (52KB, 593x947px) Image search: [Google]
1460742313339.png
52KB, 593x947px
>>8061486
>>
>Drawing the inferior beeg redheaded grill
Truly, our timeline's Dry is the worst one.
>>
>>8063890
But this isn't the timeline where you're Dry.
>>
>>8064085
You telling me you wouldn't prefer Yulia?
>>
>>8064138
Physically, I'm not really keen on either.
>>
>>8064164
Ah, so you're a sodomite. My mistake then.
>>
File: 1431713289195.png (360KB, 522x800px) Image search: [Google]
1431713289195.png
360KB, 522x800px
>>8064232
I just prefer 'em a little softer.
>>
>>8064232
>Not liking dudes with gynecomastia is gay
Fag in denial detected.
>>
Hey anons, wanna JQ?
>>
>>8064570
I would, but it's been a day and a half, so I'm going to bed.
>>
>>8064708

G'night then.
Did you remember to brush your teeth?
>>
>>8064731
Hey Thatch, sorry to ask you here but have you made some progress on Phoenix? Asking you here cause email is on the fritz
>>
>>8064979

I'll be updating you at the end of the week, Newt.
Don't worry.

But to ask, I'm still kinda confused on her weapon, is the initial concept I drew for you the one or?
>>
>>8065064
Your concept works fine
>>
>>8065119

Are youuuu sure?
There is practically nothing you would change against how you envisioned it>
>>
>Evaquest: (hopeful of its return)

I-I-I'm so sorry...

I just tought it stopped being good for you guys

I realized too late that I want to go back to comfy slice of life adventures of Eva, but it would be so hard for that to happen now...
>>
>>8065547

Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale.
Hi.
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.