[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pet Peeves and Small Complaints thread? What are the little thing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 22

Pet Peeves and Small Complaints thread?
What are the little thing that are bugging you in your life right now /trash/?

For me, it's my roommate. She's this pot-head from San-fransico who I moved in because I was desperate to pay rent. She's not the worst roommate I've had, but she's she's always cooking or making things with kale or other weird smelly vegan things, burning teas, incense and smoking pot.
So now my apartment constantly smells like a mix of weed, boiling broccoli and lavender scented candles.

Also she puts the goddamn cups in the cupboard facing upward; If you don't put them downward dust and shit can settle into them.

It's the little things that boil my blood. lol
>>
Mother buys way too much groceries and doesn't look at what we have before she goes shopping.

We had two unopened packs of oreos and she bought a third one. An unopened box of waffles and she bought another one.

And if I don't completely finish a box of something she buys in just one week, she assumes that I don't like it anymore.

She does a lot of assuming.
>>
im so lonely and i dont have personality or character nobody will ever love me and i want to die
>>
>>7970200
>kale

This shit has been a staple of my country for centuries. It's really weird it's suddenly this hip discovery of foreign health freaks. It's farmers' food, here.

But yeah, I used to live in shared accommodation. I lived right across from the kitchen, and people cooking drove me nuts eventually. Always banging pots and pans together, and this one girl used to sing a lot. She was a good singer, but it's kind of annoying. Especially because it all illustrated how thin the fucking doors were. It felt like crap, that for hours every day I just couldn't do what I wanted. If I'd play music, play a game, smoke weed, burn incense (yup), everyone would be aware. It felt like I had zero privacy because I constantly had people listening at my door.

Oh, and some of these girls would put on their music really loud, so they could hear it while cooking. Which means I could hear it, too.

Fuck, I'm glad to be out of there. They weren't bad people, but living with others on your doorstep for years is just crap. I feel your pain.
>>
>>7970790
That's it? Not worth complaining
>>
Nobody else but me see's the anti-white agenda everywhere.
>>
>>7971308
Oh hey /pol/
>>
>>7971308
lol, you should hear my roommate on the phone with her friends. She always going on about the evils of straight white men, despite being white herself and the fact that I, a straight white male is the one providing a shelter while she's down here in so-cal for college.

I'm the one who cleans, doing the dishes, the trash, everything. I pay for utilities, I even let her stay despite her pot smoking (non-smoking apartment) and other behaviors that irk me, because this is my home and it's my responsibility and I'm nice. She seemed like a nice kid who needed help getting her life going, I needed the cash and I thought this would be mutually beneficial. But nope, she doesn't have a job, takes 3 classes a week, has her father pay for everything and smokes pot because of her "PTSD" and "super stressful life". She just gets to stay here so long as her daddy pays her half.

Looking for a new roommate though, one that actually wants to get a job and go to school, so once I kick her out, I guess I really will be the "evil white man". lol

lol, the funny part is I'd consider myself left leaning, so trump winning is pretty awful in my opinion, but not much worse than Hillary would have been honestly. Anyways, you should have seen the fucking mental break down this girl had when trump won. lol

Anyways, I don't want to derail the thread with /pol/ chat. I know how that goes.
>>
>>7970200
Do you fuck her at least?
>>
>>7971377
Not him, but I had a friend today complain about "whitewashing". I had to point out to him that American media have been "whitewashing" even white productions, because Americans always want to make everything with American actors. And it's not a fucking racial question when they're also remaking shit like white-as-the-driven-snow Swedish movies and series.

He's one of my best buddies, but the way he and his girlfriend go on about white people this, white people that, it's beginning to piss me off. I mean, would you say someone has an anti-black agenda if they're claiming that Hollywood is casting black actors in "white" roles? Shit, you'd say they're from /pol/, like you're doing right now, wouldn't you?

Well, this is the same shit.
>>
File: 7VgtHQJ.jpg (24KB, 401x271px) Image search: [Google]
7VgtHQJ.jpg
24KB, 401x271px
>>7971553
haha! fuck no.
She looks like if Kevin from the office and honey boo boo's mom had a kid. Those same slanted dumb eyes, potato body and fat face. (And this is coming from a guy into fat chicks)
She is 100% not fuckable, even if I was desperate.

Plus I got my fiance living with us, so, I'm solid in that field.
>>
>>7971308
That's not true anon, lots of people see it. That's why things are changing.
>>
>>7970200
Cords, man. I hate cords so much. The cords to my speakers get caught on shit and ruin the heads when they get tugged. The wire on my mouse will get snagged on something and when I move my laptop, it sends my mouse sailing through the air and smashing it into the ground and probably presses a bunch of buttons. The dumb plastic hook on my vacuum cleaner's plug gets caught on corners and I have to walk over, grab it, and unstick it when it should have been smooth sailing from the start. Even the wire on my earbuds are made to be as flat as possible, so they use all their unnecessary surface area to just drag on my shirt or whatever it rubs up against between my ipod and my ears. I replace earbuds like 4 times a year because wires keep getting yanked out. Sometimes a charging cable is too short and the wires get pulled out of the head over time; maybe they're too long and go fucking everywhere and get tangled. I would kill my entire family if it meant a long life without cords.
>>
>>7971734
ah, fuck, this, so much.
lol
I'd have more wireless shit, but I'm poor.
>>
>>7971773
Cord-non here.
I have exactly one wireless object at my disposal, and it's a shitty 10 dollar bluetooth speaker. The charging cord it came with broke because the wires got all tugged out, so I'm using my much more durable ps3's charging cable to give it power. The battery life of this thing is so bad that I just keep it plugged in whenever I use it, because it SCREAMS at me at max volume when the power's low. I want to kill myself.
>>
>>7970200
People who think they speak for an entire thread.
>>
>>7972002
everybody in this thread thinks your post was very good
>>
>>7972103
I no longer dislike people who think they speak for an entire thread.
>>
File: bee.gif (745KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
bee.gif
745KB, 640x360px
>>7972002
I am guilty of this
>>
File: AKGK845BTv1.jpg (25KB, 500x626px) Image search: [Google]
AKGK845BTv1.jpg
25KB, 500x626px
>>7971734

I bought my wireless AKG K845BT headphones about 3 years ago and I'm never ever going to use wired headphones again inside my home.
These are god tier and this is probably the longest time I've gone without having to replace headphones.
The wires have always broken under couple of years.
Fuck wires.
Also it's great walking around the house listening to music or youtube videos.
Only problem with wireless is that you need to pay a bit to get sound quality that isn't shit.
>>
>>7972371
Anon, why? I trusted you. I LOVED you.
>>
File: Jacket.jpg (253KB, 1054x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Jacket.jpg
253KB, 1054x1600px
>>7971308
good, white people are the devil

kill whitey
>>
File: 10085826.png (326KB, 829x606px) Image search: [Google]
10085826.png
326KB, 829x606px
>>7973030
I have no need for your pathetic love anon.
I created this world and you only live in It. I am the GOD and I choose what's best for my people, you fools would be lost and in peril if it wasn't for my guidance.
You should be Praising me for my sacrifices to keep this world afloat
>>
>>7973463
give me free stuff
>>
File: tumblr_noxmwhHQHz1r2g7mto1_500.jpg (78KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noxmwhHQHz1r2g7mto1_500.jpg
78KB, 500x667px
>>7973552
Fuck you nigga
>>
File: angryblackman.jpg (41KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
angryblackman.jpg
41KB, 360x480px
>>7973684
GIVE ME FREE STUFF
>>
mom and dad stop fighting
>>
File: 6fc.png (149KB, 456x257px) Image search: [Google]
6fc.png
149KB, 456x257px
>>7973702
How about I give you a rocket straight up your ass?
>>
>>7973753
is it a free rocket

if i have to pay for it then no thanks
>>
File: 1487654790123.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1487654790123.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
>>7973463
>>
>>7971629
>getting married
why
>>
File: 1472619976896.jpg (59KB, 800x794px) Image search: [Google]
1472619976896.jpg
59KB, 800x794px
>>7974571
why not.

My fiance is an awesome person. We spent out early teens together and we've been at each-others sides for over 7 years now. She's my life partner, so naturally we want to get our mating pact legalized so that we can be legitimized in the eyes of our families and so that we can have legal presidence over eachothers body in the event of a bad situation

My family is highly religious and the last thing I want is to be in an accident and they keep my body alive as a vegetable because of their faith all while wasting away all their money on medical bills. It's a sad fate that I don't want for my family or myself. My girl knows how I feel and would follow my wishes as would I if she were in that situation.

We've been together for a long time but we'll have a prenuptial agreement anyways, just to keep things sane. She already knows I'll be in-charge of finances, as it already has been (I manage her spending and bank account)

She's a good girl and we just want to live out our lives together. Unfortunately we're poor as shit and so we have to put up with this shitty roommate for the time. My fiance and I have a mutual friend who will be moving in to replace the old roommate once she's got her finances settled.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>7974825
That sounds really n-nice, Anon.
>>
File: 1368693307559.jpg (50KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
1368693307559.jpg
50KB, 500x414px
>>7974895
It is my friend.
I mean sure, not everything is perfect in this world. We struggle, we're both twenty something "some college" losers stuck in dead end minimum wage jobs, struggling to find meaning in life and keep a hold what we have so as to keep us off the streets or out off one of those "step outside and get stabbed" apartments.

But in the end, we have each-other to turn to and it does wonders for ones mental health.

Growing up as suicidal fucked up teens together really made us close though, and so I think a lot of our compatibility comes out of our co-dependancy and deviancy. Either way I wouldn't be who I am today without her and neither would she. For better or worse.

Oh well, us being destined as /trash/ dwellers still beats being a boring normie in our books. lol

Even if what we have is special, I'd like to hope its not unique and that my fellow deviants and losers can one day find themselves another wonderful freak to shack up with and survive this shitty would with. I mean it. I love to talk about my relationship but it always makes me feel shitty when it usually makes others feel shitty.
Dunno.
>>
File: literallyshakingrightnow.gif (241KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
literallyshakingrightnow.gif
241KB, 300x300px
>>7970200
who does this?
>>
File: 1479451649800.gif (844KB, 448x189px) Image search: [Google]
1479451649800.gif
844KB, 448x189px
My VR headset and gaming computer sits unused because I can't muster the effort to clean my room.
>>
>>7977016
Clean your room, you slob
>>
File: 1458994754694.png (305KB, 500x451px) Image search: [Google]
1458994754694.png
305KB, 500x451px
I have a lot, working in drive-thru, but one that stands out to me recently is people not knowing what the fuck they ordered. For instance:

"Your order was the quarter pounder with cheese meal?"
>The what
"The quarter pounder with cheese meal"
>The number three.
"Yes, that's what the number three is.

Who the fuck orders like this? How the fuck do you manage this? It's not even a foreigner-only issue.
>>
>>7970200
>Pet peeves and small complaints
>Pet peeves and small complaints is capitalized

10/10 OP, ya got me fampai
>>
>>7970200
I only have one small complaint.

It's me.
Life's just fine though. I've just never really cared all too much for it.
>>
>>7970200
people who keep repeating themselves
people who go into way too much detail when I ask them a simple question
people who chew with their mouths open
people who talk with their mouths full
feminazis (not feminism, there's a huge difference)
people who don't identify as either female of male
those who play the "race" card to get away with shit they normally wouldn't or used as an excuse for their behavior
>>
>>7970200
I answer my phone, most of the time, whenever someone is trying to get ahold of me. But when I try to call someone, it seems like they all just dropped off the face of the earth.

Anyone else have this problem?
>>
>>7981251
I don't want to agree at the risk that this behaviour means that my friends don't actually like me and actively avoid talking to me.
>>
anger
>>
>>7981251
This but with texts
>>
>>7981251
>>7987867
I'll make plans with my friends, right? It's the day of the event, mere hours before we're supposed to get together, and I'll send them a text - maybe just asking them if they feel like making a detour to the liquor store (if we're meeting at one of our apartments)

Dead fucking silence. They've gone dark. You would think they were in a war and sending out a message now would mean that a bunch of pissed off koreans with guns would know their location.

Fucking answer me, you piece of shit! Do you want to get drunk or not?!
>>
>>7970200
>>
File: 1469727098643.jpg (19KB, 239x207px) Image search: [Google]
1469727098643.jpg
19KB, 239x207px
>>7990278
Faggot
>>
>>7990362
>>
every day its raining it seems to stop when I get inside and start right back when I go out

the bus on my route is ALWAYS the one they choose to send to the garage so the route is set back 20 minutes

my friends constantly say "oh yeah I like playing doing with you and we should do more" then don't say anything to me while they do stuff with other people 90% of the time instead

not even going to go into my shit RNG luck in WoW (15% chance of drop, 22 attempts dry for example, so many more)

the bus drivers are COMPLETE dicks, but the company refuses to hold them accountable for anything
>>
My ipod's touch keyboard. It's so small. It's so fucking small. I'm always hitting the period key instead of the space bar, and I'll press the capitalize button instead of fucking "a". I don't get any kind of physical feedback from the screen to tell me that I'm pressing the right button - or ANY button - and my eyes are on the keyboard to make sure I don't type out gibberish. Then when I look back up, I've typed out "spCe.stTion" instead of "space station". I want to dig up Steve Job's corpse and then shit on it.
>>
>>7991480
>my friends constantly say "oh yeah I like playing doing with you and we should do more" then don't say anything to me while they do stuff with other people 90% of the time instead
Motherfucker, are you me?
>>
>>7971091
Which cunt are you in?
>>
I've got a roommate who's a borderline hoarder. He's taken over a lot of the living room with stuff that just sits there for months upon months, and the only reason is because his own room is overrun with stuff.

Never takes out the trash, never replaces the paper towels or dish soap, and I can't bring anybody to hang out because they'll assume I'm the slob.

The only reason I put up with it is that we're in a place that charges half the rent of what we should be paying.
>>
>>7971377
How's it going
>>
Every thread I post in dies immediately
>>
>>7993583
It's like when you join a group chat (idk on facebook or whatever), you say "hi", and everyone goes silent. For hours.

Ever worry that you're the 20-something equivalent of that weird fat kid from school who thought everyone was his friend, and made conversations really awkward because he'd just walk up out of nowhere and start talking?
>>
>>7993714
I'm just absolutely astounded that it seems to transcend anonymity to the point where somehow almost any of my posts manage to transfer "retard fuckhead, everyone get away NOW"
>>
>>7993714
I swear to christ if this thread is gone when I wake up I'm going to be so mad
>>
I have a friend who is the living embodiment of the post-ironic depressed millennial: likes vaporwave, ironic Tumblr humor and shit like that. It gets tiring
>>
>>7993914
Cringe
>>
Every day my mother and my sister watch "Murder She Wrote" at 7pm. I hate that show so much and it's either watch it or decide not to spend time with my family. I have no idea what appeal they see in that show. It's a pretty mild peeve, but it is what it is.
>>
>>7993914
Why is that obnoxious? I don't get it.
>>
>>7971575
Oh come on anon casting people as different races than their character is a time honored tradition that predates film.
>>
>>7999723
casting people whose race is different from their character*
>>
>>7970200
I have no motivation in life right now.
I'm a full time student yet I can't seem to ever put my full effort into classes.
I have a 2.6 GPA and even when I tell myself that I need to work harder I just get lazy whenever there's an assignment and do it at the last minute.

I don't feel depressed or anything, just a lack of... dedication? I'm not sure if that's the best way to put it per se.
>>
>>7993914
>likes vaporwave
Nothing wrong with that. It's their personality not their music.
>>
>>7997820
I unironically love that show. I'm sick of overtly serious crime drama, mostly because of their "Emo storytelling disguised as 'mature' edgy crime drama". The worst are Chicago PD and Law and Order: SVU
>>
>>7993914
As an oldfag, Vaporware is actually pretty good and a blast from the past. Fuck you you edgelord.
>>
>>7993714
Then they posted on 4chan and this is why this board is full of social rejects (Including me and you)
>>
>>7991694
You're just a whiny fat fingered faggot
>>
>>7999723
>>7999757
Don't tell me, tell my friend!
>>
File: 1488529882340.jpg (44KB, 469x337px) Image search: [Google]
1488529882340.jpg
44KB, 469x337px
I hate the way my dad eats and breathes, even if I'm sitting on the opposite end of the room I can hear him. He breathes heavily and makes these awful noises when he eats. It sounds like a broken filter or something. In addition to all that he smacks his lips like a retarded horse too. It fucking disgusts me on so many levels and I just want to beat his face in with a frying pan and learn some manners.
>>
>>8000582
>whiny
>Pet peeves and small complaints thread
And you're just a stupid illiterate faggot.
>>
my roommate bought a high maintenance dog that keeps tearing holes in my clothes because shes bored and my roommate claims that the holes in my brand new shirts are normal wear and tear, the dog just licks them.

The dog also broke a cord in my drawing tablet, so there goes a 500 dollar wacom. Roommate denies it was the dog.

Whenever the dog vomits on the carpet she just lets the dog eat it and doesnt clean up the area it vomited.

Our bathroom is covered in mold because i am on a passive aggression strike on cleaning it hoping that maybe somebody will be like "hey this is fucking disgusting"

Oh, my roommates job is also pet sitting, and loves to talk about irresponsible pet owners, despite walking the dog once a day at most and never playing with her.
>>
>>8004696
Well, if there are rules against pets, I'd totes rat out that roommate. And I'm pretty sure letting animals eat others' property counts as vandalism.

I'd tell her that she can deal with the shit, or you will take legal action.

But yeah, someone who doesn't clean vomit off the carpet will not be arsed about mold in the bathroom. I doubt she even notices.
>>
>>8005034
nah our house allows pets. I dont mind the dog i just mind that the owner bought a tough breed and wont take responsibility
>>
File: TwMqO7xl.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
TwMqO7xl.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
>>8005079
>wont take responsibility
Onii-chan?
>>
>>8005079
>breed and wont take responsibility

o-oh my
>>
>>8005079
I wanna know more
>>
Anger
>>
>>7981251
That just means you are more reliable to get ahold of then the people you know. Congratulations, Anon. You're at the top of the mountain and the view is people not picking up your calls.
>>
>>7991770
The one that smells of fish
>>
>>7971575
>"whitewashing"
>putting it in scare quotes as if it doesn't exist
>>
File: 7lrii4ce3f7x.jpg (310KB, 710x648px) Image search: [Google]
7lrii4ce3f7x.jpg
310KB, 710x648px
>>8015857
>Juna probe reaches Jupiter
>Google does their dumb thing where they play around with the graphics of their main page
>Give it little pixel NASA guys, half of whom are depicted as either asian or black
>The entire NASA team in charge was white
>"whitewashing"
>>
>>8015975
>whitewashing doesn't exist because Google racewashes too!
>>
>>8016219
No, but racewashing seems a lot more common and a lot more acceptable than plain ol' whitewashing. One gets a company in hot water for not having enough diversity, and the other shows how progressive and forward-thinking and other buzzwords a company is.
>>
>>8016254
>but racewashing seems a lot more common
Or maybe you just don't care when it's the other way round, which is more than like given you put it in scare quotes to begin with.
>>
>>8015857
It's in quotes because the actual meaning of the word has nothing to do with race. its usage as slang warrants the use of quotes, as you're quoting the person who said it. Just saying the word without quotes would imply that he's complaining about Hollywood using movies in order to obfuscate criminal activity. The use of the word "whitewashing" as a term for casting white actors in roles that are supposedly reserved for non-white actors is racist in its own right.

Furthermore, the use of the word implies a larger conspiracy that has as its main goal to nudge non-whites out of representation in the media. That is conspirational nonsense, and using the word without quoting it implies that this concern is genuine, while it is really just more anti-white racism from people who want to feel as if their petty complaints are anything but selfish, personal opinions.

So, no, it doesn't exist. There is no hidden conspiracy to push non-whites out of Hollywood. As explained in the post itself, Hollywood has been "whitewashing" movies that were full of white people in the first place. Oh, and here it isn in quotes because the racism implied in the term is absent, yet the behaviour is exactly the same.

In short, learn to language, you total fucking idiot.
>>
>>7972373
I hear they're hard to get a seal with. Is that true? (My ears are kinda big)
>>
>>8016440
>It's in quotes because the actual meaning of the word has nothing to do with race. its usage as slang warrants the use of quotes, as you're quoting the person who said it. Just saying the word without quotes would imply that he's complaining about Hollywood using movies in order to obfuscate criminal activity. The use of the word "whitewashing" as a term for casting white actors in roles that are supposedly reserved for non-white actors is racist in its own right.
>In short, learn to language, you total fucking idiot.
Oh, you're just autistic then?

>Furthermore, the use of the word implies a larger conspiracy that has as its main goal to nudge non-whites out of representation in the media.
You also seem to escalate things like everything's some sort of plan when there's just a simple answer to things.

>That is conspirational nonsense
You probably think "white genocide" is a thing though.

>As explained in the post itself, Hollywood has been "whitewashing" movies that were full of white people in the first place.
That doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>8016479
>Oh, you're just autistic then?

You don't have an argument, then.

>You also seem to escalate things like everything's some sort of plan when there's just a simple answer to things.

You're the one pretending there's a conspiracy and who gets triggered when people don't go along with that fantasy.

>You probably think "white genocide" is a thing though.

That's not an argument, either. But just because you believe in conspiracies, doesn't mean everyone else does, too.

>That doesn't even make sense.

How much of a retard are you, really? I'm not even saying that as an insult. The fact that you fail to get this point is just so stupid I can't wrap my head around it. Did you fail to actually read the post or something? Is English your fifth language? I just don't know. No fucking wonder you lose your shit over quotation marks.
>>
>>8016479
>"N-no! Shut up though! You're just autistic!"
>>
>>8016583
>You don't have an argument, then.
You don't. You just pretended to be retarded and made a weak excuse.

>You're the one pretending there's a conspiracy and who gets triggered when people don't go along with that fantasy.
You're the only one trying to pretend things are deeper than they are.

>But just because you believe in conspiracies, doesn't mean everyone else does, too.
Nice projecting there, bud. You're the only one who brought up conspiracies.

>complete non-sequitur
Sorry simpleton, but whitewashing implies replacing non-whites with whites, so you literally can't whitewash something by replacing already white characters with white characters you fucking retard. What you're thinking of is Americanisation, which stems from Burgerland's complete egocentrism.

Christ, this entire post is awful. You really went full-retard here.

>>8016592
>it's not autistic to put well-known terms in quotation marks because the original meaning nobody cares about anymore exists
But honestly, that's not the reason he did it. I can bet you that he doesn't do it for terms like shoehorn.
>>
>>8016670
>if I just call him a retard often enough it will become true!

Look bro, this conversation is over, because I really can't be arsed to explain simple concepts three times over to a mouthbreather who gets his panties in a twist over quotation marks, and defaults to insults when he fails to understand basic English.

But you're definitely the dumbest person I've seen on /trash/ this week.
>>
File: king crimson.jpg (63KB, 688x720px) Image search: [Google]
king crimson.jpg
63KB, 688x720px
>>7970200
I hate it when people use jojo reaction images and make jojo references in a thread completely unrelated to jojo, those people are super retards.
>>
>>8016739
>gets denial of term pointed out
>makes ridiculous damage control post and exposes himself as a retard
>Lol you're so dumb
You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>8016825
>calls other people retarded for not agreeing with his language policing
>gets offended when he's called retarded in return
>>
I have no idea where this argument is going. Actually, here's a topic-related post:

>>7970200
I can't stand it when a topic is hijacked by two or three retards who want to call each other autists under the guise of having an argument over some small, insignificant, and trivial little detail that they would never have cared about under normal circumstances.
>>
File: Crying Grin.jpg (41KB, 600x477px) Image search: [Google]
Crying Grin.jpg
41KB, 600x477px
>>8016956
>plays dumb and projects the whole time
>lol you're sooooo dumb!
>>
>>8016958
Retard.
>>
>>8017104
Oh you. Oh you, Anon.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.