[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Pets of Furries general (or /PoFg/ #_) in which w

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 79

File: 6d26a3d466f95af94ae8e68b032857d9.png (368KB, 1115x871px) Image search: [Google]
6d26a3d466f95af94ae8e68b032857d9.png
368KB, 1115x871px
Welcome to Pets of Furries general (or /PoFg/ #_) in which we always start with adoption centers.
Lurk at your own risk

[relevant links]
/trash/ archive if you missed a thread or two: http://desuarchive.org/trash/search/text/PoFg/
Previous Thread: >>7847221
Pastebins and greens
http://pastebin.com/u/Skreetz_The_Rat
>To Tame a Human
>Faithful
>The Pacific Pearl
>Comfy Short
>Lizzie Origins
http://pastebin.com/u/Jathma
>I'm Sorry Ms. Katze
>Naga Cuddles
>Anon Bangs His Owner's Friend
>Momma Bear and her Cub
>Anon is Gay for Reptiles
>Damaged Goods (Hiatus)
http://pastebin.com/qfXu0xs0
>Mistress Has a Paw Fetish
http://pastebin.com/HwC5pXxX
>Stoner Raccoon/Human
http://pastebin.com/9sEUtkxf
>Not Sure What to Name It
http://pastebin.com/1zaCDrMr
>The New Normal
http://pastebin.com/bUQGb7Mk
http://pastebin.com/RqnhxaHn (Mit Deutscher Übersetzung)
>Mean Dog
http://pastebin.com/jKuEere5
>My Very First Human

If you would like your works to appear here, simply post your relevant Pastebin links and they'll be added

Theme of the thread: Big doggos and adorable loli foxes
Prompt for the content creators: More Sci-FI

OP template: http://pastebin.com/qsmAru51
>>
>>7934547
>http://pastebin.com/HwC5pXxX
>>Stoner Raccoon/Human
>>
>>7934547
>Or pofg #_

This is thread 8 not thread null
>>
File: horror.png (138KB, 310x369px) Image search: [Google]
horror.png
138KB, 310x369px
Talking humans?!
WTF?!!!
>>
>>7934856
>Anon's owner is a bunny
>Frequently goes out of the room to masturbate
>Laments about "that feel when no bf"
idk, she's chubby or something. Humour me.
>Anon slips up one morning - it's early, he's tired, and he just wants her to pass him a mug so that he can have his coffee.
>"Y-You can t-talk?! What the fuck!"
>Anon done goofed.
>Panics, starts babbling a bit, trying to form words that'll calm her down
>Somehow bites out "I'll go down on you whenever you want if you keep this a secret!"
>Bunny lady blinks slowly; processes what he said...
>....
>"...deal."
>>
>>7934547
I want to pet a giant wolf girl too :3c
>>
>>7934961
>Bunny barely takes two steps into the house before she drops her pants
>Anon is there on his knees already
>She walks over and settles slightly on him
>She goes for a walk with Anon afterwards, weak in the knees
>Then dinner, followed by watching TV on the couch
>Anon doesn't get to watch, though
>He just keeps his face between her thighs for a couple hours
>She even has a little pad for his knees and everything
>>
>>7934841
Noted. This was my first time reading through the template and I guess I didn't get everything.
>>
File: 1484262996605.png (1MB, 1024x1171px) Image search: [Google]
1484262996605.png
1MB, 1024x1171px
>>7934547
This is a cute picture.
Why are large furry women so cute?
Why is size difference so good?
>>
>>7935060
>Bunny felt guilty and dirty at first for having sex with a human, but that quickly went away when she got used to Anon speaking words like a fur does
>Sometimes catches herself asking Anon to get the door or the phone when someone is either phoning or knocking
>One day she forgets and Anon answers the door like normal - he'd gotten used to acting like a normal person again, sans eating out an anthropomorphic rabbit for a few hours a day - and greets the fur standing there
>One of the bunny's lady friends had come over and has a similar reaction to the bunny lady
>Anon now has to give oral sex to TWO furries in order to keep his intelligence a secret
>>
File: 1485574001267.jpg (99KB, 776x1206px) Image search: [Google]
1485574001267.jpg
99KB, 776x1206px
>>7934730
One day, one day...
>>
>>7935156
>Syx
>Gentle

Aren't they only partially sapient and enjoy spearing their heads into orifices and eating the unborn offspring of prey animals?
>>
>>7935156
I wish I could find more art of fully-grown humans being about the size of that kid right there.

>Average furry weighs at least 600lbs due to their much larger size and mass (and depending on the species, more muscle-mass as well)
>Buildings are made of reinforced concrete and enough steel plating to make their cities look like Midgar from FF7
>>
>Young homeless fur girl
>Comes across Anon and convinces him to follow her
>Anon acts as her guard dog
>Sneaks around at night to find food for the both of them
>Scares off furs (and feral humans) would would mean her harm
>She has no idea that he's as intelligent as she is, but knows he's smarter than the average human
>>
>>7934730
gib more
>>
>>7935186
Synx are intelligent, merciless, genderless, parasitic lifeforms that have no capability to chew food or digest decayed flesh, meaning that children are their preferred meals. But they do burrow into larger creatures and live inside their stomachs until the larger creature eventually dies from acidic decay and foreign infection.
>>
>>7936059
So I can't fuck one?
>>
>>7936106
You are physically incapable of having any type of sex with one.

Sorry.
>>
File: 1438327419082.jpg (72KB, 956x960px) Image search: [Google]
1438327419082.jpg
72KB, 956x960px
>>7936143
Just fucking witness me
>>
File: Mr.kown.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.kown.gif
1MB, 268x274px
can some tell me why do people like this because i really want to kown
>>
>>7936180
I'll do my best to save you from the inevitable nerve damage, various lacerations, puncture wounds and acid burns.
>>
File: 1453564082403.jpg (64KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1453564082403.jpg
64KB, 500x667px
>>7936224
Spaghetti
>>
File: 6695438162f163a6e05f38927f7a42cb.jpg (390KB, 1200x818px) Image search: [Google]
6695438162f163a6e05f38927f7a42cb.jpg
390KB, 1200x818px
Gonna write one for this one alright? Thanks
>>
>>7935372
>Anon talks to her
>She freaks out a bit, thinking she's gone crazy
>She tries to tell someone, but they don't believe her
>She's just a crazy homeless girl, right?
>Walking around, talking to him like he's a real person
>He's got this crazy look in his eyes, though
>It makes you uncomfortable
>Like he knows something you don't know
>>
>>7936864
wrong thread
>>
>>7936864
What am I looking at?
>>
>>7936942
an anthropomorphized Bolt butt-fucking a hyper-futanari multi-limbed dog-centaur that has genitals with a greater mass than his entire body 4 times over
>>
>>7936911
You mean it can't be a pet?
>>
>>7937304
while the title /POFG/ might be interpreted that way, this thread is for furries having humans as pets. The idea stemmed from one Anon looking at his cat and considering what life might've been if the cat took care of him.

[Spoiler]Cat was already taking care of him, because that's what cats do![/spoilerontrashlol]
>>
File: leader Fieri.jpg (27KB, 320x235px) Image search: [Google]
leader Fieri.jpg
27KB, 320x235px
back to bumpin'
>>
>Anon laying his head on his owner's lap as she watches fur-TV
>Anon's owner hugging Anon close under a blanket when the power goes off during the winter
>Anon stroking his owner's back (akin to a dog pawing at his owner) when she's upset and crying from a breakup
>Anon being scolded for masturbating on his owners bed again
>Anon reluctantly playing with other humans at the park while trying to avoid stepping in human droppings
>Anon punching the shit out of some fur who is threatening his owner
>Anon being molested by the curious daughter of his owner; Anon not getting punished for this because he's thought to be a dumb animal and he is seen as the victim
>Anon's owner's daughter being more careful when she molests him in the future
>Anon secretly posting on a "humie" forum where various furs talk about their experience having sexual relations with their humans
>Anon sitting next to a "no humans allowed" sign so that his owner can take a picture of him
>Anon knocking things off the shelf when he's bored
>Anon finding out that his "Human Chow (tm)" pellets are actually pretty good
>Anon shoving his nose into his owner's crotch just because he can
>Anon yowling in the middle of the night in the empty bathroom until his owner comes to investigate, upon which time he leaves and goes to sleep on the couch
>Anon increasing his middle-class owner's social standing by being the most calm, well-behaved human in the neighborhood
>Anon waiting by the front door for his owner to come home when he knows her work is over and giving her a big hug
>Anon peeing on the owner's new human to establish dominance
>Anon being awkwardly caught doing something decidedly non-human, such as playing a video game or reading a book
>Anon waiting until his owner is super high and talking to her, making her think that it's all in her head
>Anon going to a pet spa to get his beard trimmed & his pubes shaved off
>>
File: knoT.png (95KB, 487x365px) Image search: [Google]
knoT.png
95KB, 487x365px
I hope to see more stories about female human pets and male furries owners.

That would be so comfy for me...
>>
>>7939592
then write it, because most of us here prefer writing the opposite
>>
>>7939598
I will try tomorrow if i can, but my english it's just fucking poor...
>>
File: !BLOOD LOSS!.jpg (27KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
!BLOOD LOSS!.jpg
27KB, 243x207px
>>7939494
>you will never have this
>>
>>7939494
This is really good!
>>
>>7939494

anon, I...
>>
Well what is your native language? Are you from eastern Europe?
>>
Beemp
>>
>>7939494
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>7940525
A day in the life of Anon
>>
>>7940630
Also, possible individual things to write about.
>>
>>7939655
I'm sure someone on here would proofread it for you
>>
8888 bump
>>
File: NANI-NANDE-KORE-WA.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
NANI-NANDE-KORE-WA.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>7939979
>>
late night spooky bump
>>
File: 1457240362874.png (359KB, 998x896px) Image search: [Google]
1457240362874.png
359KB, 998x896px
Beeemp
>>
File: 1448452315406.jpg (218KB, 1280x936px) Image search: [Google]
1448452315406.jpg
218KB, 1280x936px
>>7944606
bempp'n right back at you!
>>
>>7944655
I will write something about this...

[Winter]in 16 hours or thereabouts[/waifu]
>>
File: IMG_9084.png (234KB, 594x784px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9084.png
234KB, 594x784px
THERE IS HUMANS LURKING IN THIS THREAD.
>>
>pets
>>
File: pretty good.gif (688KB, 230x135px) Image search: [Google]
pretty good.gif
688KB, 230x135px
>>7944796
>implying humans are real
>>
>>7944796
What's wrong with that? I can use the internet, you know
>>
>>7944796
Dude, humans can't even type, how do you expect them to even comprehend the internet, let alone navigate themselves to this hidden board of furchan?
>>
Guys you have to help me, is it possible humans to understand us or to comprehend our world?
Sometimes I fuck my secretary at home. Later when my wife comes back and I welcome her, our pet human just stares at me, it almost feels like that thing wants to kill me. Seems stupid, but I'm frightened.
>>
>>7945952
Obviously not, they can't comprehend us in the slightest
it's probably just jealousy since you're the alpha of the household.
>>
you can't get pregnant from humans right? asking for a friend
>>
>It's a hot summer day. And your fur doesn't make it any less so.
>Even without having fur herself your human seems to agree, Having discarded all her clothes.
>You've become too tired to reprimand her with this heat going on, And most likely she'd be to exhausted to care even if you did.
>So you're both sitting there. Both in nothing, Drenched completely. Sweating the life out of yourselves like you're dying.
>Or at least it certainly feels that way.
"Ahhh, Fuck... I can't take this anymore. When's this heat gonna end already!"
>Your human gives a response of agreement from your right before you promptly fall back onto your back.
>Honestly, The only thing worse than this heat is the boredom.
>Your eyes are beginning to wander, Looking for anything to amuse you. Eventually settling on her.
>She really is pretty. Her auburn hair somehow managing to remain presentable in spite of the frazzling.
>The one thing in your life you can actually say you're proud of having around you. She's even smart enough to take care of herself.
(1/4)
>>
>>7946395
>But as your eyes wander you spot something else.
>Her curves. Illuminated by the setting sun reflecting her sweat, Revealing every inch of her form through its light.
>Your vision is drawn downwards. Past her ample breast and down towards her pubes, Lightly trimmed and same color as her hair. Framing her mound and down to her-
>Fuck! Now you remember why you make her wear clothes.
>But at this point your mind is too heat-struck to look away or even care. And so you keep ogling her naked body, Half dazed by the heat.
>Your continued effort does not go unnoticed by the rest of you however, And a different part starts to peek out of its hiding hole.
>Deciding that 'somehow' the best course of action is to ignore it you keep staring ahead.
>It does not take long 'till you're at full mast however. 'Faster than normally' you quickly ignore, It's just the heat.
>By some miracle against common sense, Your human only just now takes notice of your display.
>You expected her to not care at most, Like humans tend to. You did definitely not expect her eyes to stare, In what you could only describe as hungrily, At your prize.
>Against all reason your hand begin its movement towards its destination and your legs move open a little to give her a better view.
(2/4)
>>
>>7946405
>Once your hand grips around the shaft she slightly spreads her own legs open a bit, Giving you a teasing view. Fueling a fire you were not aware you possessed.
>The heat made any form of movement outside of snails-pace unbearable. But though your strokes were slow, They made the summer heat feel cool in comparison as you both kept eye-fucking eachother.
>It wasn't only you that was bothered you noticed. Her arm began moving, Her legs further spreading open, Giving you a unobstructed view to her folds, Glistened in her sweat.
>Spurned on by the display, And now horny out of your minds in addition to the heat, You both begin gently masturbating to eachother, Slowly matching speeds as you go on.
>As you keep going, You start noticing the pungent scent of her sweat, Boring itself into your nostrils. But instead of like before it now merely serves to further aggravate your fervor.
>And as your heavy breaths carries more of her into your clouding mind you become aware of the scent of her sex.
>You start losing control, Your arm beginning to move faster than comfortable, Her own pace picking up to match yours.
>You're already near the edge, Pumping in rough jerks at the time. Then you catch her low moaning. Short mewls amongst each 'Heavy' breath.
>Your vision fogs and for a few moments, Lost in your pleasure, You can only hear her 'almost whimpering' voice.
>It finally drives you over the edge and you give it one last push, Your hips jerking forwards as if on cue while her moans turn into short, Airless gasps.
(3/4)
>>
>>7946413
>As your mind gradually comes back from what you're certain is one of the strongest orgasm you've ever had you begin taking in your surroundings.
>In front of you lies a long string of cum, Reaching all the way to the TV. And while you're not sure, You think some is dripping from the ceiling too.
"Damn."
>And to you right sits a still shivering Human, Her body still jerking rhythmically every few moments.
>What had just happened has yet to sink in, But the day had been long and tiresome. You decide to make a decision tomorrow instead.
>'It's gonna be such a mess to clean up.'
>And so you both fall asleep as dusk finally sets, The temperature at last bearable enough to fall asleep.
(4/4)
>>
>>7946356
Hope you weren't in heat.
>>
File: 1448451359326.jpg (272KB, 861x813px) Image search: [Google]
1448451359326.jpg
272KB, 861x813px
BEEWmp
>>
>>7946356
That depends. Ask your "friend" the following questions. For each yes, assume a better chance of getting pregnant.
1. Is the human a stud human?(used for breeding) (if male human)
2. Was the humans last period about a month ago (if female human)
3. Are they in a heat/rut (the fur, mind you, not the human)
4. Has it been a long pieriod of time since the human was last seen/known to have had release (if male human)
5. Has the human been... treated?(usually only applies to males, as it is simple and relatively safe to do a testicle tube snip) Note that an answer of yes to this does decrease the odds drastically, but its not guaranteed safe.
6. Is the fur or human or both in their early adult years?
7. Did the male cum inside the female?

Long answer short, yes, there is a chance, which depending on factors could be rather high.
>>
>>7946523
This. I heard that human sperm attacks fur eggs to impregnate them, just like in my japanese animes.
>>
>>7946405
>her pubes, Lightly trimmed and same color as her hair.
Guys I want to take my human to the pet spa and get their pubes trimmed, but one of my friends says that's weird and to stop thinking so much about my human's crotch. What do?
>>
Alright so this thread is moving pretty slowly so i have a couple of theories as to how intelligent humans would get to a universe such as the ones in a few stories i have seen in these threads for example i will use "pacific pearl" .
>The humans were in a plane being shot at and a few of them died straight up... maybe they all died and their last known state was transported the new universe while the current universe versions died?
>If they did just transport to the next universe, what happened to the current one that hey were in? did they just disappear?
>>
>>7947512
Tell them it's a health thing
>>
>>7947524
Might as well just say it's the Bermuda Triangle then.
>>
>>7947594
i guess you are right, just a theory though thanks for your input id actually like to see some peoples theories its kind of interesting
>>
>>7947566
That didn't work the last time I fixated on someone's crotch, Anon. I still got kicked out of that restaurant.
>>
>>7947818
Not the same thing.
Your getting your human's pubes trimmed for health reasons, that's all
>>
>>7947512
>>7947566
Don't worry, It actually IS a health thing.
You see, Humans aren't the cleanest bunch, And if their pubic hair is too long it makes it easier for lice and such set up camp.
By keeping them trimmed or clean shaven you're reducing the chance of parasites.
It obviously goes without saying that this also involves the rest of their body. Trust me, You do not want a Human with a full body lice infestation. It takes MONTHS to get rid of, You've gotta bathe them in this smelly stuff that they really don't like and if you miss some you'll have to start ALL over again!
Seriously, Get your Human trimmed. It's gonna save you in the long run. Trust me.
Also, you'll find a significant less amount of crumbs around the house. Don't ask. It's some kind nesting instinct.
>>
File: Dance Ninja.gif (261KB, 328x272px) Image search: [Google]
Dance Ninja.gif
261KB, 328x272px
>>
>>7948098
So human solan?

Also, what does the human say?
>>
File: 1465907138755.png (1MB, 1280x1811px) Image search: [Google]
1465907138755.png
1MB, 1280x1811px
>>7949102
bark
>>
>>7949102
Ugh.
>>
>>7944776
oh hell yes!
>>
File: 1455515773533.png (6KB, 203x263px) Image search: [Google]
1455515773533.png
6KB, 203x263px
bAmp
>>
>>7950592
>Dragon owner is especially possessive of you
>Knows she cannot keep you with her hoard (aka her garage where she keeps all the useless crap she's too attached to to get rid of
>Keeps you within arm's reach at all times
>Doesn't like it when other human owners get too close to you
>Insists on feeding you by hand instead of letting you eat your human chow out of a bowl like all the other humans do
>>
File: 1459724012277.png (161KB, 1183x1459px) Image search: [Google]
1459724012277.png
161KB, 1183x1459px
>>7952091
I needs more compfy
>>
Page nine keep. Working on a little something for you gaise
>>
File: 1469838102655.gif (2MB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469838102655.gif
2MB, 550x400px
grOveN BeeMp
>>
Where is a good place to find MORE stories .
>>
File: 1469680122492.jpg (401KB, 1050x1251px) Image search: [Google]
1469680122492.jpg
401KB, 1050x1251px
pMMeb
>>
>>7954103
the internet
>>
File: 1469838097059.png (154KB, 404x375px) Image search: [Google]
1469838097059.png
154KB, 404x375px
>>7954751
what parts of the internet?
>>
>>7954904
>Why is there white liquida on my computer? Did my human just did it on my computer?
>>
>>7954904
did you check google
>>
>>7954957
*poodle
Fix it for you furonon
>>
>>7954995
no, that's where you search for stories about humans having pet furs

and lots of porn
>>
>>7934730
>writer has never smoked weed in his life
>>
>>7955088
>you'd be wrong
>>
>>7955097
You must have a weird reaction to weed then
>>
>>7955112
That bit about weed not affecting the human is actually based off my experience with it.
>>
>>7955133
It's not just that, I've never met anyone who gets sad high and I've known a lot of stoners and been a stoner at one point, you wrote it like you think it's alcohol
>blowing smoke at someone to get them high
I mean I guess

Good story though I just wanted to nitpick because I am bored, sorry
>>
>>7955195
Yeah, I sort of did do that for the sake of the story. I also said the coon chick gets like that when drunk by herself too. The blowing weed smoke at pets thing happened often enough when I was around stoners too in the past.
Gonna force myself to write here soon and try to get more random little bits out of the two.
>>
>>7947394
>Has the human been... treated?
NEVER HAVE I WANTED TO ESCAPE SO BADLY! YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ME!
>>
File: 1412576315282.gif (4MB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
1412576315282.gif
4MB, 250x141px
http://pastebin.com/HwC5pXxX
Doing a small update/add on, most of the greentext is loosely connected so consider the timeline how you want to for the most part. I've also decided her name is now Danielle or Dannie.
>This sucks so much right now.
>My damned facial hair has grown in too much and I don't usually rock the full face of hair look, so I'm in itchy hell.
>My hair has also grown out more too and it's not like I can just go buy a razor or go to a barber.
>My plight and state hasn't gone unnoticed either.
>My "owner" and her friend, fuck if I remember her name but you're sure she's a coyote, has I scratch my beard from time to time while talking.
>"You know, if this keeps up he's going to end up looking like some of your old boyfriends." Said the coyote.
>"Oh fuck you. But yeah, something needs to be done about that." Dannie said while reaching over to scratch my neck.
>Oh thank fuck for raccoon claws because this feels wonderful.
>Couldn't help but lean into her more has she helped itch my face.
>"So are you going to shave him yourself or take him into one of the pet groomers?"
>"Wait, what do mean shave him myself?"
>Well that made me pay a lot more attention to the conversation.
>The thought of Dannie running a sharp blade across my neck is not a pleasant one and I can't do it myself because I'm pretty sure that is too smart for the humans of this world.
>"You know, those razors you see in stores for pet grooming. Pretty sure you sell 'em at the little store you work at too."
>"Shit! You mean those blades on a stick? I don't know if I could do that without hurting him." Dannie said while looking down at me and holding my head closer to her.
>"I heard it's not that hard has long as the human holds still. It's also cheaper than bringing him to a groomer especially if their face hair grows in fast."
>I don't care how much extra it costs, pick the fucking groomer!
>Unfortunately, that's rather hard to convey with just a look.
>>
File: 1488424734903.png (815KB, 631x677px) Image search: [Google]
1488424734903.png
815KB, 631x677px
>>7957512
>>
>>7957512
>"I I don't think it'd be a good idea to do it myself. Do you know if a grooming shop is close by?"
>"I know there's one not too far, but it's far enough you can't walk and you don't have a car."
>"Oh. Um, do you know how to shave a human then?"
>Oh gee, like that's any better instead of you cutting my neck open.
>"Why would I know how to do that. You know I don't have a human. Look, how about I just drive you out there and you can owe me... a favor." The coyote bitch said while looking at me for that last bit.
>The fuck does that mean?
>And fuck off with that creepy look too!
>Pretty sure being molested isn't a good trade off for a fucking shave, you cunt.
>"I'm not going to let you molest him." Dannie said quickly.
>Holy fuck you're a actually a good owner!
>This requires me to hug her, and hide a bit behind her, while rubbing my face against her side.
>"Oh come one! Quit being stingy with him. He's kind of short, but I've seen him in those tight shirts you get him and I know he's got a decent body on his cute little ass."
>Did she really need to lick her lips after saying that?
>I'm going to need to remember to avoid her next time Dannie has a drunken get together with her girlfriends here.
>Fuck, it's not like I don't do that already with the gang of idiots that come over anyways.
>"I don't fuck him you perv!"
>Oh wow, she managed to look a perfect mix of angry and embarrassed.
>Also didn't know raccoons could poof up like cats can, cute.
>"Really? You still haven't used him to have a good time. With you're luck with boyfriends I figured you'd have fuck the little guy into a coma by now. Fine then! Next time you score some green you have to invite just me so I can smoke most of it with you."
>"Yeah, yeah I can do that Rebeca."
>Oh goody, a stoned and horny coyote will try to rape you later.
>Also, that's what her fucking name was.
>Probably going to forget it again later anyways.
>>
File: 1483680008047.jpg (150KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1483680008047.jpg
150KB, 1280x1280px
>>7958189
>>7957512
d:^)
>>
File: 1485748827908.png (552KB, 1300x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1485748827908.png
552KB, 1300x1700px
>>7958189
>"Great! How about we go tomorrow? We're both off and I need to buy some stuff from the other shops around there too." She said while getting up and grabbing her stuff.
>"See ya Dannie. And see you too cutie." Rebeca said while doing that dumb little finger wiggle thing when she was saying bye to me.
>Eugh, I'm going to have nightmares now.
>"God, Beca is such a creepy slut at times. But she can't have you." She said while pulling on top of her while she lays down.
>Then I feel her wrap her arms, legs and tail around in a full body hug.
>Oooooh fuck, being stuck in this world may just be worth it for feeling this comfy.
>Can't help but melt and relax into this embrace.
>Now if only she'd... mmn there it is.
>Her petting/stroking my head and hair while cuddling me like this.
>Why does this feel so good and make feel guilty at the same time?
>She moved her face down to rub her muzzle against the side of my face, but only did it once before pulling back and making a face.
>"The sooner you get shaved the better. That really doesn't feel has nice to do has it does when your face is all smooth."
>Couldn't help but give an annoyed sound at that and just lay on her some more.
>We stayed like that for a little longer before she got me to get up so we could go to sleep.
>Well, downside is creepy coyote lady shows up again tomorrow, but on the upside I'm getting a shave.

Gonna end it hear for now and see if I can get myself to write more tomorrow or in a day or two. Kind of tired and out of it right now.
>>
>>7958610
Night
>>
A bump to keep alive
>>
>>7955195
-Gets sad high all the time - sorry furanon. It runs rampant with deep depression . sometimes comes packages with hints of anxiety. This kinda fits with stoner racoon
>>
>>7955065
Why would furs imagine humans owning furrs as pets?
>>
>>7958610

Source of pic?
>>
>>7961635
because they're sick weirdos
>>
Owning a human is like owning a chimp.

Sure you might be lucky and get a cool one, but the rest of the time you'll ge a dumb screachy fuck with tard strenght.
>>
>>7962125
This only skinfags imagine this
>>
What games do you play with humans
>>
>>7962940
>Furries wear latex gloves and custom-made rubber bodysuits to imitate human skin
>>
>>7963603
Or you know, they could just shave.
>>
>>7934547
That picture is adorable as fuck.

Any others where kids are petting anthros?
>>
I found my human making weird noises. Its like he is talking in a different language. What do i do?
>>
>>7964063
Record him and post it here to analyze. Maybe he is possessed.
>>
>>7961652
a past thread of this general
>>
>>7964136
I CANT FIND HIM THE WINDOW IS BROKEN MY GRANDPA'S RIFLE IS GONE HELP
>>
>>7964136
>post it here

fuck off and post that fake shit on >>>/x/
>>
>>7964184
you are prolly fucked on that notion there friendo
>>
>>7964184
Don't be stupid, furnon, humans can't use guns.
>>
>>7965012
BUT HUMANS CAN SOMEHOW UNLOCK GUN CABINETS
>>
>>7965035
Mabry you've been burglarized and they took your himan...
>>
>>7965084
Das pooor huemoooon
>>
File: 1474144018919.png (114KB, 340x353px) Image search: [Google]
1474144018919.png
114KB, 340x353px
So, I get that we need a lot of bumps which is why some of this /hmn/ RP stuff gets going. I don't think it bogs down the thread since it stops when green is around, but it really gets me thinking that this place could possibly support a chatroom where the majority of that takes place instead of in the thread. I remember that was mentioned at one point. Doesn't really matter to me. I think I'll start making a picture folder to bump this place with, but I'd at least sit in the chat and chat story ideas if it existed.
>>
>>7965175
no
discords are cancer
they kill generals
a discord for this general will literally just kill it
fuck off
>>>/mlp/
>>
File: 1486783253924.png (448KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486783253924.png
448KB, 900x900px
>>7965207
>being this big of a whiny bitch
For fuck's sake, can't I even go to fucking /trash/ without this fag following me? Are you that prick from RGRE? Is "fuck the discord" your own personal "thanks Obama"? It's porn, you dumb shit. It's porn on an unlisted board in a thread that regularly reaches page 8 and 9. Eat my entire asshole.

For the love of god, someone make a discord for Pet. Make a discord so that we can talk all we want about human pets without worrying about the thread reaching post limit or falling off the edge of the board, and so that I don't have to listen to this fucking autist post literally nothing else but "bleep bloop fuck the discord" in every single thread.
>>
>>7965533
Has one of the writers for this general, fuck that shit. If a discord is made I'm not stepping foot into ever. The moment this jumps to some off site chat I will lose all interest. Want the thread to have more talking, then talk to people you shithead. Also, your images suck ass.
>>
>>7965533
Nobody cares about you wanting your 50th discord circlejerk
>>
>>7965533
>Make a discord for EVERYTHING.

Then what the fuck would be the point of 4chan then you asswipe?
>>
File: 1363321554999.gif (47KB, 325x406px) Image search: [Google]
1363321554999.gif
47KB, 325x406px
fuck this lame as discord or not to discord flame war shit...WE
BEEmP WITH grOVe noW
>>
File: 1459899299086.png (216KB, 664x714px) Image search: [Google]
1459899299086.png
216KB, 664x714px
I was just suggesting it as a place for the RP, but okay. I guess we're half RP thread now.
>>
>>7966176
>>>/mlp/
>>
File: 1434497356008.jpg (215KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1434497356008.jpg
215KB, 849x1200px
>>7966269
>>7966313
Are you guys aware this is /trash/ and ponies are all over this board? Should people gather up furry reaction images so you don't feel upset?
>>
>>7966347
or you could stop shitposting in this thread since you haven't stopped since making the shitty discord idea
>>
File: 1487021420805.jpg (21KB, 210x205px) Image search: [Google]
1487021420805.jpg
21KB, 210x205px
jUst bumP with GROEVEs DAMiT
>>
>>7965533
Jathma here just being extra faggy so my opinions carry more weight

Fuck getting a discord. We have enough problems with traffic anyway. Fracturing this already small population would pretty much kill us off.
>>
>>7965533
>let's expedite the death of the general by allowing topics to be talked to death faster, encourage splintering and enabling drama by making people wear names
>>
File: 1459815792363.gif (62KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1459815792363.gif
62KB, 640x640px
BooBumP
>>
>>7967736
Source
>>
>>7968146
prequel edit
>>
>>7963662
You can't just take off the skinsuit and go to work the next day if you completely shave, though.

Not that I'm saying there aren't plenty of autismos who live at home anyway and shave themselves because 'muh skinsona is the real me'
>>
File: laughinhgstops.gif (3MB, 264x240px) Image search: [Google]
laughinhgstops.gif
3MB, 264x240px
>>7968373
>>
page 9 bump
>>
File: 18223f6ee25f942cec181bbe457da4df.jpg (112KB, 1280x639px) Image search: [Google]
18223f6ee25f942cec181bbe457da4df.jpg
112KB, 1280x639px
beeemp
>>
>>7965207
Ahh discordfag, what the fuck are you doing outside of RGRE?
>>
>>7973090
Whats rgre?
>>
>>7973125
mlp thread where gender roles are backwards. like, the men cook and clean, and women wonder why the cute boys all go for stacy thundercunt.
>>
>>7973634
so they discovered how spotted hyenas
>>
>>7973659
this 100%. anon cooks in the kitchen wearing nothing but an apron and the mares fuck his butthole with their enormous clits
>>
>>7973732
tell me more about this...for science of course
>>
>>7973890
>>>/mlp/rgre
They've got a fuckload of greens over there
[spoiler]pls don't abandon us. I haven't been able to do anything due to one hell of a sinus infection. Green come soon. Me rove yuo rong teim[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1487697521480.png (396KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1487697521480.png
396KB, 1280x1280px
>>7974012
never thought I'd get into ponies...wish me luck
[spora]don't fURyy I vil stey[/spuRA]
>>
>>7974170
Fair warning, it's pretty popular so there are tonnes of shitposters. Like, as many shitposters as there are greens. [sprolter]please think well of us[/sporl]
>>
>>7974170
They are pretty cute, and even with the unholy flood of art in 2011-2012, the porn is top fuckin noch too.

[KillMe]the first half of the show isn't too bad either, but after the original writers and background people left, it took a turn into hell. [/NowPlease]
>>
>Coon owner can't help but build you a little nest/burrow made out of her clothes that smells like her
>Likes to use her hands a lot with you
>>
>>7974460
This is literally my ultimate fetish. Nothing else matters, hands are unironically the best.
>When your gf trails her fingertips up and down your back
>>
>>7974528
>>7974460

>Pets you
>Strokes you
>Rubs you
>Has a fixation with your hair
>All non-sexual but still very intimate
>Your idea of a perfect evening is laying with your head resting in her lap while she plays with your hair
Coon owner is best owner.
>>
>>7974718
>tfw have long hair

literally bonertown, even that vague it's sexual as fuck

I need to write this. Damn my sinus pain
>>
>>7974777
>Softly compliments you on the quality of your hair
>"It's so thick and soft."
>>
>>
>>7974831
>Coon owner gives your head little kisses as she strokes and cuddles you
>You try to get away because you have to pee and she just pulls you back in, getting more aggressive in her strokes and cuddles
>>
>>7965175
>>7965207
>>7965533
>>7965571
>>7965716
>>7965795

Okay you skinfags listen up i made a telegram chat . NOT DISCORD since people want to be all assholey about it. Im posting link and feel free to join @Petsoffurries on telegram. Hopefully you guys decide to join
>>
>>7975986
Don't count on it, ever
>>
>>7975986
Yes, because clearly our only objection to the idea of an offsite chatroom was the specific platform, nevermind the other objections that we explained. If you hate this thread so much why not just leave?
>>
>>7975986
Fuck off you splitting nigger.
>>
>>7976055
Beat me to it.
>>
>>7975986
So, now that the knee jerk screeching is done, it may not be a good idea to do this for the size of the community. Maybe sometime in the future if there are more green writers who need a space beyond the thread to work with one another on greens before posting them. Right now, we're kinda in the baby stages of being a general. If we stop bumping all the time, maybe we can think about it.

Also I personally have so many messaging apps that I am not willing to download yet another one just to monitor it. Probably should do a browser based one like Rizon, which is more secure.
>>
>>7976706
oh no, it's not over. discord and other chat apps only split the thread and deprive it of discussion other potential writers lurking here could use to develop their own stories. I and other anons will always be here to call you out on such faggotry, and our REEEEEs will echo into eternity so long as you keep pushing for another split onto another platform that functions exactly the same as this board but with a million times the faggotry.
this is 4chan, not gaia, not reddit, not some other shitty forum with all the drama that comes with namefagging. if you need a safe space you need to go back.

>>7975986
you're a massive faggot.
>>
File: IMG_1767.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1767.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>7960654
Yeah I kinda relate to the stoner raccoon in a way that makes me uncomfortable
Maybe I should get a dog
I wouldn't fuck it, no
>>
File: 1484209570667.png (406KB, 417x699px) Image search: [Google]
1484209570667.png
406KB, 417x699px
>>7974864
>Coon owner
Lemme tell ya somethin son
>>
>>7976801
Oooh thats shocking someone is callimg someone else a faggot . call the cyberpolice. Someone. A special snowflake is dying:c
>>
>>7977682
you'd be surprised how many people on 4chins now genuinely take offense to being called a faggot. for some reason this place has been flooded with sensitive newfags who think this is just a strangely-formatted forum of some kind.

I'm just doing my part to apply chemo to the cancer.
>>
What kinda of movies that furries will make movies based on humans?
>>
>>7978162
Hu-topia (Zootopia)

Hard to make human based puns when animals have so many more names. I will say, a human version of Homeward Bound sounds real cute.
>>
Is "pets of robots" a thing?
>>
Pet
>>
>>7978227
>you will never see a humanized Milo & Otis
>>
>>7978162
All humans goes to heaven
>>
>>7978317
Have you seen the Matrix? That's how it would go.
>>
page 9
How about you fags stop REEEEing and post some pet fur stuff. I know that being productive and useful is a foreign concept to most of you, but try not to disappoint more than you already do.
>>
>human lamds in furry world of magic
>doesn't gives a shit about anyone and acts like a normal human from Earth
>everyone is confused and rumors began to spread about him being an alien to study them
>he gets adopted
>the owner finds him shaving himself while singing All Star
>>
File: 1e10df75adebfc14e24e8cfc3c6d56e1.jpg (936KB, 1190x876px) Image search: [Google]
1e10df75adebfc14e24e8cfc3c6d56e1.jpg
936KB, 1190x876px
dumping some pics
>>
>>7982066
>>
>>7982070
>>
>>7982077
>>
>>7982081
>>
File: a05e33d603de5d7fae66649c889214fc.png (721KB, 1280x1248px) Image search: [Google]
a05e33d603de5d7fae66649c889214fc.png
721KB, 1280x1248px
>>7982091
>>
File: 21fdc127dc76db45cf89492ed023fd8f.png (741KB, 1280x922px) Image search: [Google]
21fdc127dc76db45cf89492ed023fd8f.png
741KB, 1280x922px
>>7982097
>>
File: tumblr_o222mvEwBy1rcs9gvo1_1280.jpg (215KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o222mvEwBy1rcs9gvo1_1280.jpg
215KB, 1280x720px
>>7982105
>>
>>7982110
>>
>>7982077
>"You'll have to get through me if you want to hurt my human."
>>
File: Part1-01_u18chan_u18chan.png (316KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Part1-01_u18chan_u18chan.png
316KB, 800x600px
>>7982119
This is a cute manga about a schoolgirl turned pet.

Fuck 4chan spam filter here's the title:
Yakantuzura - The Beast and His Pet High School Girl
>>
Humans are for hug, not for fug
why do skinfags keep trying to sexualize our pets?
>>
>>7982359
It's not my fault their human genitals are so enticing. They're furless all over their bodies, so the hair they grow down there acts like a spotlight or something. "You should look at this", it says. If my human was meant to wear clothes, then they wouldn't be so darn fussy about it all the time. How many times have I come home from work to see my human walking around wearing only a shirt and one sock? So, I mean, how is it my fault if I'm having some alone time and my naturally-curious human wants to investigate the heady, musky smell coming from my bedroom?
>>
>>7981183
>>
>>7982241
wew
>>
>>7987038
Well Skreetz unfortunately died in a van accident.
>>
>>7987070
This thread is already shit to me now. I dont need another reason to hate it more
>>
>>7987070
Besides skreetz, isnt there others who have stories to share.
>>
>>7988004
That racoon dude. He coming back?
>>
>>7988130
Never left, just update a lot more sporadicly/when the writing mood kicks in again/I force myself to write.
>>
>>7982468
>tfw musk is my fetish
>tfw this will never happen
Quick, give me five reasons to not kill myself right now
>>
File: 1488561842643.png (471KB, 1280x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1488561842643.png
471KB, 1280x1248px
>>7982097
i fixed that imaeg for u
>>
>>7988635
Uh, lamps, toothpaste. Jackie Chan.
>>
>>7988635
Masturbation
>>
File: 1488561842643.png (467KB, 1280x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1488561842643.png
467KB, 1280x1248px
>>7988727
no wait i can do better
>>
>>7988747
>Jackie Chan
Not ojly did I have a giggle, but a hint of nostalgia as well
Crisis averted. Thanks Anom
>>
>>7988635
Memes, Trump, Porn, Chance the otherside is more horrifying than you think it is, ice cream
>>
File: 1487129904815.png (25KB, 351x451px) Image search: [Google]
1487129904815.png
25KB, 351x451px
Beempp
>>
beyamp
>>
>>7988635
>Female fur and male human
>Fur is into musk
>Is perfectly content to shove her nose into human's crotch and enjoy the smell
>>
>>7989513
>ice cream
Fuck me, it's been so long since I've had ice cream. I wish I could afford the nice stuff and not that yellow gallon tub of no-name ice cream that sells for 4 dollars.
>>
bacon beemp
>>
File: 1487021142692.gif (548KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487021142692.gif
548KB, 400x400px
>>7989513
>Chance the otherside is more horrifying than you think it is

...wait what
>>
>>7982241
More of this manga?
>>
File: IMG_9342.jpg (58KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9342.jpg
58KB, 720x400px
>>7982359
All these skin-fags want to see how shiny they are.
>>
>>7982066
>You like snuggling mommy's breast do you? YES YOU DO!
>>
late night sanity beAAmp
>>
>>7993210

Those two are actually just lovers, and he rescued her as a tiny little shinx. It's apart of a comfy as fuck picture series.
>>
>>7993761
Got a link to that?

Also

>Humans in fur-world have the lifespan of, idk, dogs or something
>You know, like a pet does
>Anon, however, is a human-Earth human and lives to be around 70-80 years old
>Finds a young fur abandoned and takes care of it, raising it
>He can do this because he can live long enough to still be alive by the time the fur is 16-18 years old
>Something something fur pet
I'm drunk olay don't expect miracles from me
>>
>>7993860
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19060059/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19060192/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19075999/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/19076049/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20441756/
>>
>>7981183
Im sorry master -nuzzle nuzzles your warm fur-
>>
>the name's Anon
>18 year old,pretty average
>Don't know how,but you somehow got transported in this world after your mom sent you to buy some shit in town
>Fucking world literally owned by anthromorphic animals
>For some reason you can't talk,you can only make grunting sounds and chirps.
>The world's native humans are treated as animals,given that they act like ones.
>Fucking furries treat you guys like pets and shit
>WhatAreYouGay.jpg
>Anyway,you are now in a pet shop.(As a pet,no shit)
>Naked and surrounded by other humans,also naked
>You saw a human girl chasing another girl in a game of tag,tits bouncing violently as she does
>Would be hot if she wasn't retarded
>You are currently sitting in the corner
>Other humans tried to convince you to join them and play
>Like hell you'd do that shit
>You scared them off by growling
>AlphaAsFuck.gif
>>
>>7996337
>It's morning
>le wakesies,morning wood standing proud
>As your vision clears,you saw that you are surrounded by human girls eyeing your stiff dick
>One girl reaches out and poked lil Johnny's noggin
>You barked loudly
>Shit sent all of them scatter away like Jews from gas.
>>
>be Anon again
>Shits going down
>You woke up from your afternoon nap to the sounds of howling and mewling
>You saw a black human humping a girl,howling loudly as he did as the girl mewled in distress
>Your caretaker's not even doing shit
>They may be retarded,but you ain't letting a rape happen in your sight
>You roared as you ran towards the black guy
>Fucker instantly whined in fear and scampered away
>Girl went to hug you and starts licking your face in gratitude
>Shit started to get weird when she mewled seductively and started to rub her crotch on your flaccid penis
>Fug
>You shoved her away and went back napping
>>
>>7996436
This sounds like a layer of hell....
>>
>>7993181
Been posted before.
https://e621.net/pool/show/4967?page=1

warning, hasn't had any updates in months
>>
>>7993210
>U lahv mammi breast do u :DDD
Fuck off shitter, your writing style DISGUSTS me.
>>
>>7987070
he got vanned?
>>
mernin beemp
>>
>>7996687
kek This is the first time I've seen someone be called a "shitter" on this site.
>>
>>7996337
got any more story or website story of this kind
>>
File: 1488090176178.jpg (74KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488090176178.jpg
74KB, 480x640px
>>7996436
Don't stop.
>>
Where's that human with a little cute anthro girl where they promise to keep their talking pet a secret?
>>
>>7996436
(not this Anon)
>Be fur caretaker
>Be confused
>Be making notes on the humans in your care

>The weird, anti-social human despises other humans but is strangely territorial of them
>Scares potential mates away from him, but also doesn't let other males try and mate when he's near.
>Don't know if he's just cantankerous or if he's establishing dominance
>Is docile and complies with his caretakers and the on-site vet, which goes against standard human behaviour you've observed - either they're hostile towards everyone around them or they aren't.
>Has the patience of a saint; tolerates being picked up, held, petted, and carried around long past the point where a human would get fussy and try to get put back down.
>Behaves unusually intelligently for a human; observes any human-toys given to him and honest-to-god appears to study the thing and try to figure out what to do with it instead of just mindlessly throwing it around like every other human in his kennel would do
>Conclusion: candidate for adoption; specifically for a household with no other humans.
>>
Remember that story where Anon is allergic to furs and gets adopted by a lizard chick? That was great. I'm allergic to cats and I can sympathize.
>>
>>7998102
as the writer of that (And currently going at it slowly) I'm in the same boat as you, but it applies to all furry things with dander. Shit sucks, especially because I love pets, and have almost always had a dog around growing up.

Anyways, ETA on update, tomorrow if I really catch the writing but, but more than likely mid week this week.
>>
>>7998146
Cool beans. Despite my allergies (and the allergies of almost everyone in my family), my family has owned 2-3 cats consistently for the last 15 years.
>>
>>7998085
(This Anon)
>Be Anon
>Caretaker comes up to you,saying shit like putting you up at the special display pen
>Bathed you,put you in cute clothes (Momma's Boy T-shirt)
>The human girls mewled sadly at you leaving their pen
>Meanwhile the guys barked in joy
>Fuck em
>"Alrighty then,big boy.Today's your lucky day, hopefully you'll get a good owner"Your caretaker ruffled your hair
"Mmphh..."
>An hour after the store opens, you've already had a few furries gawking at you
>A particular dog woman and her daughter had taken quite the interest in you
>Turns out that it's the little girl's birthday,and she wants a human pet.
>>
First time going into this thread and for the life of me I have never been more morbidly curious in a while.
>>
>>7998330
Boy, you're in for a ride.new friend.
>>
File: 1487882813168.png (51KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1487882813168.png
51KB, 540x540px
>>7998330
buckle the fuck up dude
>>
>>7996436
This is actually really interesting to read. My only complaint is that it's not, well, real writing. There's quite a bit of difference between green prose and /b/ greentext, and this is nothing more than a proof of concept prompt with a few /b/ memes like including file formats. More content is always good, but this just makes me hungry for the real deal.

As an aside, there needs to be spaces after commas. That's probably a non-native eng thing if I had to guess.
>>
>>7934547
>>
>>8002796
beeEEAAAAAAAHHHBBP
>>
>>7998102
Seconding this. I could go for more of that and Mean Dog.
>>
>>7997227
No, he just vanished
>>
File: TALKING HUMANS.png (302KB, 772x503px) Image search: [Google]
TALKING HUMANS.png
302KB, 772x503px
>>7934547
>>7934856

>When your human is talking but nobody believe you

Almost 1 hour to do this shit, wtf i'm doing with my life.
>>
>>8006466
Van-ished.
It's a PUN.
>>
>>8000306
I kinda came up with this in Drunk Mode,feel free to use this idea in a real story.
>>
I want dumb humans trying to be smart!
>>
>>8006865
>Oh, I can totally do math!
>If i can impress them by helping with their homework they'll see how much smarter i'm than any of these other humans.
A few minutes later.
>And what? and? this is- what? huh? uuum. erhm. Buh?
>AARGH! This Is dumb! MATH IS DUMB! They intentionally made it too hard to solve! Fucking assholes!
>"Heheh. I guess you aren't bright enough for this after all, hmm boy. I'll play later though, Don't worry. I just gotta finish my homework first."
>NO YOU WON'T EVER SOLVE IT BECAUSE THEY MADE IT IM! FUCKING! POSSIBLE! AAARGH!!!
>...I'm too smart for this shit. I'm taking a nap. Have fun NOT solving your stupid homework.
>"MOOOM! I Think the human is hungry again."
>.... I'll eat, And then take a nap. *Sigh* being intellegent is exhausting.
>>
>>8007309
Alternatively, He ends up filling out all the answers wrong, While convinced he's a fucking Stephen hawking of this world.
>>
>>8007309
>Draw a right-angle triangle
>Label each side "A", "B", and "C" (where "C" is the hypotenuse)
>Write out the formula "A^2 + B^2 = C^2"
Even if Anon doesn't speak the same language as they do, any idiot can recognize the format of a universal equation like that. At the very least, it'll tell his owners that something about him isn't normal.
>>
>>7934547
I always see this thread in here and I always wish that it were the other way around.
>>
>>8009626
>owner has a pet fetish
>>
>>8009626
>Anon's owmer gets super wasted and accidentally admits she's one kinky bitch to him
>The next day, she wakes up to find a collar around her neck and anon holding a leash

WRITEFAGS?!
>>
File: benis, look at that!.gif (770KB, 800x517px) Image search: [Google]
benis, look at that!.gif
770KB, 800x517px
>>8010220
>>8010246
>>
File: BALLLLLLS.gif (149KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
BALLLLLLS.gif
149KB, 512x512px
>>8010220
>>8010246

I have to admit it, if i was a furr and i have a human pet, i would do this...

>>>/FUCKINGFETISHDUDE/
>>
If you let your human fuck you, it'll establish his dominance over you... next thing you know he'll have you walking around on all fours naked and he'll have you neutered/spayed
>>
>>8010599
The natural order of things.
>>
File: 3207544f164a382d645bad9e01252bfb.png (599KB, 1750x1094px) Image search: [Google]
3207544f164a382d645bad9e01252bfb.png
599KB, 1750x1094px
>>8010220
>>8010246
I've always had a weak spot for cute bitches in collars.
>>
File: 693399bdaf44ebdcfb6dd03619a6d837.png (695KB, 1750x1094px) Image search: [Google]
693399bdaf44ebdcfb6dd03619a6d837.png
695KB, 1750x1094px
>>8011189
>>
File: 1447471818101.jpg (675KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1447471818101.jpg
675KB, 960x1280px
>>8009626
>>8010220
You know, I've been in the same boat regardless of how much I've loved what I've read here. Collared girls (or furs I guess) probably rank in my all time favorite things.

I'm thinking this sort of thing might work in the sci-fi setting that some people have wanted for a while now. I'd put some thought into a story where Anon is kidnapped into space (in a universe filled with alien furs) and is so far from earth, nobody knows what he is exactly, and assume it's a pet from somewhere since it's clearly not a registered space-faring race. Maybe a fox cargo transporter girl picks him up for company on her long space hauls, or at least until she can figure out what to do with him after finding him in a pod, drifting through space with no ID. She goes off for private time in the back, which is normally her doing some self bondage and/or pet role playing alone. Anon takes notice, and she realizes he may be much smarter than she first thought. Brainstorm a little with me guys. This idea is far fetched and strange but I like it. —Eph

(Also I've been writing more Mean Dog but I'm woefully pathetic in my word count per session, so it takes time)
>>
>>8011677
This sounds really good I'm no writer but I hope some one takes this idea upon them selves to complete.
>>
>>7998315
this seems oddly familiar...
>>
>>8011189
>>8011205
Holy fuck... is there more?
>>
>>8006785
no, that's not what getting v& means
>>
File: 1488481639622m.jpg (132KB, 1024x827px) Image search: [Google]
1488481639622m.jpg
132KB, 1024x827px
>>8007309
>tfw to inteligeint for math
>>
fUcK numbers beemp
>>
>>8007845
Someone who are dumb wouldn't be able to make that connection though.
It'd be like: What the hell would drawing a triangle help?
Such as for those of us who didn't pay enough attention in class. It's just an alien concept if you're not familiar with it.
>>
File: bump.png (245KB, 1000x935px) Image search: [Google]
bump.png
245KB, 1000x935px
>>8015814
>tfw too intelligent to not bump
>>
>>8016770
>Someone who are dumb

>"How does drawing isometric shapes and writing equations help prove that you're not just a dumb animal incapable of abstract thought?"
>>
abacus beeemp
>>
>>8018119
Oh, No i get what you mean. I just don't think using a triangle and marking the sides with would work too good if you've got a dumb guy.
Drawing a circle and finding its circumference probably would though.
Easy to remember and no need for letters or words, Just a circle and some lines. Even a preschooler could remember that.
And what kind of guy doesn't like Pie? (Answer: People who don't like pies. That's who.)
>>
>>7996687
Well if you own a adorable dog, would you be cruel enough to say that? And plus people here say that a lot when the thread was created
>>
>>8018393
Oh, alright, I see what you mean now.
>>
>>7996687
>Not using baby-talk when you interact with your pets
Shameful.
>>
>>8007309
The ending was actually cute.
>>
>>8007309
>Later that night, anon eats the homework
>>
>tfw Skreetz is kill
>>
File: 1480622447522.gif (246KB, 418x315px) Image search: [Google]
1480622447522.gif
246KB, 418x315px
>>7950592
>You are my greatest treasure
TFW you will never have a waifur telling you that...
>>
>>8021042
>tfw you will never have anybody telling you that
>>
>>8020323
>tfw all the writefriends are dead

What happened to them?
>>
>>8021437
My writing is slow. I do have 1.6k words done, but it's not enough for an update (Allergic Human writer here.)
>>
>>8021437
The fag that wanted to make a discord to kill the general turned to plan B
He kidnapped them and is holding all the writefags hostage so we die a slow and painful death with no content
>>
>>8021437
1.4K on Mean Dog. It's going well but sitting down for it takes patience and time.
>>
>>7989201
futa version pls
>>
File: 1488510790031.jpg (17KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1488510790031.jpg
17KB, 400x225px
>>8021425
>>
>>8021528
Ironically, he demands greentext from them as payment for their release. It's a catch-22, since they can't get to a computer unless they're released first.
>>
>>8021947
what if they greentext with a peice of paper and a green pen
>>
>>8021984
Then he cuts off their fingers. He's a greentext purist and nothing but pure 4chan meme arrows will do.
>>
>>8021437
Everything I write gets ignored (not only on /pofg/ but on other boards). I took this as a sign that no one wants to read my bad engrish greentext so I stopped.
>>
>>7935156
>>7935186
>>7936059
Synx are the edgiest, most over convoluted, most 'look at me look at how different my blatantly copied fursona is!' sergal lookalikes ever.

They're just a laundry list of dumb OMG QUIRKY!!11 characteristics crudely cobbled together.
>>
File: IMG_9313.png (275KB, 699x705px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9313.png
275KB, 699x705px
>>8022227
>>
>>8022180
I acknowledge it...
>>
>>8022180
>pic
No, horse. Run while you still can.
>>
File: rly fur.png (106KB, 264x256px) Image search: [Google]
rly fur.png
106KB, 264x256px
>>8022180
Don't getting (you)'s doesn't mean no one reads your stories.
You want to write because you like to entertain other Anons, not because it's feels good to get replys.
Also, what was your stories? I'm curious now
>>
File: bait.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>8022227
Uh huh....
>>
>>8022180
Usually when I see writers who believe this, it's because they write only small snips at a time. If you wrote a full blown story and didn't get (you)s, then I don't know what reality you live in. This thread has always encouraged people who use more than 3 posts, regardless of quality.
>>
>>8022539
It was a luxray fapfic on pokephilia thread. I do usually hope to get a (you) in a form of a feedback (e.g. its shit; dick is diamond; fug off) and I do actually enjoy entertaining anons and rising dem boners.
>>
File: smug.jpg (107KB, 663x731px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
107KB, 663x731px
So... who make another thread?
>>
>>8009626
to be true even if I like this thread I prefer the human male being the master and the owner of the female furry, like a sex pet or the idea of a "hunter" but instead of killing, catching and bondage / enslaving exotic female furs
>>
>>8023323
Give me an OP pic that's cute and I'll do it.
>>
>>8022180
sorry anon, I read all the stuff, maybe just put little pieces and not one big one, dont feel discouraged (also my english is bad too)
>>
>>8023386
>>8023231

sorry, meant to reply to this one
>>
>>8022647
what was your work in this thread? I dont go too much into pokephilia
>>
>>8023386
This one maybe? >>8006655
>>
File: 1488465395060.jpg (41KB, 754x689px) Image search: [Google]
1488465395060.jpg
41KB, 754x689px
>>8023478
>>8023231

There ya go. I'm sure I made a mistake somewhere in there as per policy.

>>8023540
>>
>>8023555
Should probably start rethinking the OP since it's going to get more and more bloated the more new stories are written.
>>
>>8023583
I'm just the guy who has been beating jathma to making a new thread. Ideally Jath makes a new OP template that links to like a document with the stories. Or maybe we just condense and have every writer have only their newer, longer story displayed. I'll do it if he doesn't.
>>
>>8022647

Luxray fapfic? could you link it?
>>
you're all degenerates and I love you
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.