[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw broken and can't relate to anyone anymore or carry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1469696807511.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469696807511.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>tfw broken and can't relate to anyone anymore or carry on normal conversation without
apparently being weird
>tfw I have the balls to kill myself but no means
>tfw everyone thinks I want attention instead of just empathy when I say shit like this in private
>tfw apparently this is a high-school tier issue yet I'm still caught up in it
>tfw feel helpless and alone and have tried my best

Dumb life
>>
>tfw I have the balls to kill myself but no means
Liar. Jump in front of a car or hang yourself in front of a school so the kids can see
>>
>>7910522
>>7910823
killing yourself takes zero fucking means

and almost none of us here have social skills, you are going to have a shitty bench if you've never touched a weight, you are going to have shitty social skills if you didnt socialize like the popular kids the first 2 decades of your life
>>
>>7910823
its just some stupid copypasta
>>
get help
>>
>>7910522
Eh, I know this may sound weird to you, but have you tried going to a church and accepting Jesus as you personal Saviour? Not even joking. Go find a Full Gospel non-denominational church, something not Catholic or Baptist at least, and go to one service. They should have an alter call, so just go up and pray with someone to allow Jesus into your heart.

>I fucking hate god/jesus/christians and/or don't I deserve salvation

Well really, what's the worst that could happen? You could always still blow your brains out another day, right? Unless you want 72 virgins (or raisens, there's some debate on which one you'd actually get); that's a little harder to get.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.