[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Gates of Autism have opened! >Strange stone gates open

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: StoneGate.jpg (874KB, 1153x1312px) Image search: [Google]
StoneGate.jpg
874KB, 1153x1312px
The Gates of Autism have opened!
>Strange stone gates open in every town on earth with a population of over a hundred
>inside these are dungeons, containing monsters and creatures from across all of fiction, guarding items that also hail from these medias, be they books, movies, television, or video games
>the weakest of items, such as basic swords and shields, are at the top of these dungeons, guarded by simple beasts such as slimes and zombies
>the further down one goes, the better items can be found, but the danger increases, adding deadly traps, magic, and monsters into the mix
>governments are of course attempting to lock these gates down, but whenever one is closed off from the general public, another opens close by, and attempting to seal that one only creates another, and so on
>the truly powerful items, such as those that manipulate time can only be found in the deepest reaches, and often only one exists in a town's dungeon, or worse, only a piece of one, with the rest scattered across the world
>and those pieces are guarded by beasts of unimaginable power, such as demigods, liches, dragons, mechas, and so on
>artifacts can grant magical power, and some grant it permanently, but there is no one to teach you, the same goes for technology you may use, if it breaks down, or you don't know how to operate it, good luck
>some rare monsters are non-violent
>world governments and individuals alike are racing to collect the equipment that can be found in these Gates, and some are escalating the race, it might even break out into war...
>North Korea has the power of Dungeons and Dragons Wizards, though it will take years to develop into anything dangerous
>Trump recently acquired the Eldar Wand from Harry Potter, and seems to be learning to use it
>Russia is gathering a pokemon army...
>And this copypasta needs to be put in a pastebin
>>
(Going to pick up where we left off.)
---
>What appears to be a massive wolf steps out of the foliage.
>It was at least the size of a small car.
>It had no eyes though.
>But a mouth full of very sharp fangs and what was likely really sensitive hearing made up for that.
>Ariun shot you a look that told you to stay still.
>He lifted both of his arms slowly.
>They changed rapidly, growing claws and armored scales.
>Meanwhile his appearance became more draconic.
>You heard the crackle of flame and saw a few embers spill from his mouth.
>He was ready to fight
>He was also a rather intimidating ally.

>The flames attracted the wolf.
>Ariun shouted and leaped backwards, using his wings to propel him.
>"Get ready!"
>>
>The North Koreans quickly discovered that attempting to teach the children -and Kim Jong-un himself- the secrets of magic made them ill
>They tried to teach the man who brought the scroll back, and found that not only did he have a natural aptitude for it, learning faster than any, he did not get ill
>They quickly put the pieces together, and realized their perfect loyal soldiers could only be expanded by this
>Now, any who survived a delve into the gate would be taught magic, and their timeline has been moved up
>Six months until the first true level 1 wizard is trained
>And then another six for level 9
>and then another year before Kim Jong-un himself is a Wizard, for he will be entering a Gate himself, protected by these new wizards
>In the meantime, their magical artifact library is expanding...
>>
>Trump quickly falls ill, and no one seems to understand why
>>
>>7881681
(Can't post because I'm at work, sorry)
>>
>A faggot claims to have seen the thousandth floor of a dungeon
>He says there was what looked to be a full Death Star floating in an endless void at the very bottom, but he had no means of reaching it, and had to turn back
>>
>>7883395
(It`s all good. I`ll go back to writing for the time being.)
>>
>Someone finally figured out that people need to earn their power and equipment, and brought Trump into a Gate to kill a few monsters
>He is now recovering
>>
>Somewhere in the world, someone is using someone else's passport to go to South Korea.

>MIm was heading to North Korea.
>He was disguised as a person from the town he'd lived in for a few days.
>And now he was on a plane, finally making progress towards a meaningful goal.
>He would be a hero.

>How ironic.
>A monster becoming a hero.
>>
>>7885249
>Mim was now in South Korea.
>Planning.
>Waiting.
>It left Riley behind to save him, though it missed the kid.
>This was important though.
>>
>Page 9 save
>looks like this is ded as fuck
>>
(Hey I'm not shitposting your thread. But I think this would work a lot better on /tg/ )
>>
Let's not
>>
dead?
>>
(Who's still here? Say something.)
>>
>>7892890
(Aidan's RPer)
>>
>>7890790
(/tg/ doesn't allow actual roleplay)
>>
>>7892890
(Ariun/Mim/Riley guy here.)
>>7893039
(Yo)
>>
>>7893092
(sup)
(decided to ask on /qst/ if they'd allow something like this over there, but they look even more dead than /trash/ so who knows if I'll get an answer)
>>
>>7893104
(Sad to hear. If the thread ends up fucking dying, we need to set up a discord though)
>>
>>7893119
gonna drop the () since I don't think we're RPing any time soon.

Why is it people come out of the woodwork to bump, but it's only ever like 3-4 people who RP?
>>
>>7893135
Not really sure, man. I think they just enjoy reading the story element of it. I'm glad they do it and all though.
>>
>>7893145
so /qst/ responded aaand:
>>>/qst/1208148
>>
>>7893526
aaaaaand they say it's possible to move over but like, don't expect anything
>>
>>7893532
I'm not sure if that'll be a good idea, but maybe the fact that it won't be in /trash/ of all places would attract more people. Whatever you think will work, go for it.
>>
>>7893591
yeah I'm just gonna make a discord:
https://discord.gg/jQtX55Y
>>
i'm new here, but one of these gates just appeared in my room, no one knows yet, apperently someone must have tried tp close one, since where i live never had a gate, i heard that they were quite dangerous
also my name is nathan
>>
Everyone board the boat.
>>
>>7894818
What boat?
>>
>>7894858
The boat.
>>
>>7894884
But there's no boat
>>
save
>>
File: Gauntlet.jpg (354KB, 1215x717px) Image search: [Google]
Gauntlet.jpg
354KB, 1215x717px
>A gang has formed in Las Angeles
>Unlike all the other gangs, these ones, calling themselves the Raiders, have dived into the Gates
>They're using the magic and weapons they found to lay siege on the city, fending off police, military, and other gangs that have started to get their hands on the equipment
>Their leader, a man they call Sas, is a tall black man with his head shaved in an artistic pattern, and his weapon of choice is pic related (just the gauntlets, not the girl attatched to them)
>He's begun challenging any others who have Gate equipment to fight him and his gang, and has taken over a football field in the city to use as his arena
>He plays for keeps, killing any who challenge him and taking their equipment for the gang
>who can take on this man's challenge and defeat him?
>>
>>7896064
>A lone weeb, fedora on his head and katana in his hand, takes the challenge and enters the arena
>He is promptly punched in the face several times, his sword shattered under the blows
>And yet he stands strong, an amulet glowing at his chest, restoring him
>He grips his erect cock, and it becomes Thor's hammer
>This doesn't help though because he just got thrown into the air by Sas' gauntlets
>He comes down with a mighty crash and crack of bone, and is still
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.