[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftt/ - Fapping Together Thread Post lewd and talk about fa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 101

/ftt/ - Fapping Together Thread

Post lewd and talk about fappin n' schlickin.

Let's get drunk and beat it to some mommies! Edition.

https://discord.gg/JGQpvvd

Old thread: >>7864298
>>
W-will a mommy force me to suck a cock?
>>
I stumbled on to the last thread this morning. I haven't cum that hard in weeks. I think I'll be spending more time around here. Hope you all don't mind another dominant.
>>
>>7876066
You're very welcome. Thank you for being respectful and knowing the dynamic here. I'm under no obligation to even give you the time of day.

Think about how generous I'm being, even replying to you. I want you to say "Thank you, Mistress." Say it aloud while you have your toy inside you. Because you're grateful for the attention I'm giving you, aren't you?
>>
Just a general question, does anyone else just suddenly feel sub-ish when they're horny? I think I know my place almost too well?
>>
>>7877047
I do too anon. It's fairly common around here. But for some reason I'm not sub-ish at all when I'm not horny.
>>
>>7876923
Oh honey, if I had known you wanted to do that so badly, I would have gotten a nice strap-on a long time ago so you could practice~
>>
>>7877199

I-it's never too late!
>>
>>7877047
It's probably because you want your holes filled when you're feeling horny, and the best way to achieve that is to be subby.
>>
>>7877005
I am incredibly thankful that you choose to give me attention. I slipped a bigger toy inside of me while i was saying aloud "Thank you, Mistress." I am ever so grateful for the attention you are giving me. I've gotten ever so leaky from my edging. But i will continue to behave and deny myself an orgasm as you have ordered.
>>
>>7877250
That's right, sweetie! Would you like to get down on your knees and make this nice big strap-on of mommy's wet with your mouth? Or would you prefer I just skip to calling one of my friends to come over so you can suck his while I watch?
>>
>>7877271

Aahh-uuhh I d-don't want to s-suck a real cock m-mommy... just yours. I'm n-n-not gay or anything.
>>
>>7877295
Aw, there's nothing to be ashamed of! Mommy wouldn't think any less of you if you told me you wanted to taste a real man's cock. You would be so adorable with your little lips wrapped tight around a nice big shaft.
But if you insist, why don't you be a good boy and show your Mommy how much you want this strap-on in your mouth?
>>
>tfw real mommy is being mean to me irl today
>>
>>7877346
Newmommy anon, wherever she is, just felt a disturbance in the force
>>
>>7877336

Y-yes mommy! Thank you so much!
W-would you really think I was c-c-cute with a real cock between my lips? It's embarrassing to even think of.
Your coc- I mean strap-on f-feels so smooth on my tongue, I think I can even taste some of you on it..
>>
>>7877419
You don't have to be embarrassed sweetie, I think you're so cute just like this! Imagine if this was a real cock how adorable you'd look!
Mommy's getting all wet under her panties just thinking about it. How about you, honey? Do you like it? Is it making your little cock stiff?
>>
>>7877455
i heard you were the lady who makes mommys sorry for being mean to their boys. My mommy was really mean today and I'm still upset..
>>
>>7877455

Y-yes mommy! I'm all hard and leaky! A Aaahhhh your wet panties must feel so g-great...
>>
>>7877486
Sorry honey, but that's not me. I wish I could be half the mommy she is. I've seen her before in here with all you needy boys.
>>
>>7877511
oh okay thank you anyway, even if you aren't as good of a mommy as she is I bet you make all of your boys happy!
>>
imagine sharing a huge cock with your cute mom, some hot stud taking turns fucking your ass then fucking your mom
>>
>>7877502
Mmm, they do feel really nice~ Would you like it if I took them off helped you slide them on yourself? You'd be so adorable in them, sweetie! I just know it would help you feel even more in the mood to be a good little cocksucker like I know you are...

>>7877520
I try my best, being a busy mommy is rough but it's all worth it when my boys cum happily~
>>
>>7877569

C-can I really?! I never thought you would let me so I n-never asked...
I-I've never seen you without panties on.. it's super embarrassing! I d-don't know where to look..
>>
>>7877586
Of course, my little pantyboy! There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you, never be afraid to ask your Mommy for something, all I want is for you to be happy.
Now just hold still while Mommy helps you into these cute panties...
There!
Oh my goodness they fit so well! Aren't you just the cutest! I don't know... we might have to have a little dress up date together because you look absolutely adorable in my panties.
And you don't have to be embarrassed honey, you can feel free to look at my naked body, I know you really enjoy my wide hips and round butt! If it really bothers you that much, you can just look into my loving blue eyes, okay sweetie?
>>
>>7877633

Oooo my! They're even softer than what I imagined! And ithe feels so wet against my little cock... Aaahhhh I can't believe it fits inside them!
I-I-I want to look at your....pussy... it's so embarrassing to say that word! I hate it. But I love how it looks b-between your hips! And your butt looks even better naked. Aahh I feel so ashamed getting so t-turned on!
>>
File: 1485871423384.png (901KB, 975x1201px) Image search: [Google]
1485871423384.png
901KB, 975x1201px
Did I accidentally stumble upon the erp thread? I was expecting paizuri
>>
>>7877769
Hehe, looks like my panties were the perfect fit for my little boy~
You want to see your Mommy's nice shaved pussy?
Come now, you don't have to be shy! Let me just spread my legs like this so you can have a better look...
Do you like it, sweetie? It's all nice and dripping just for you! You can touch your mommy's pussy if you'd like, you can touch any part of me, honey. I want you to feel good and do what you want, don't feel bad about your urges! If you get too hard and excited feel free to cum right into those cute panties or in Mommy's pussy or ass if you want~
>>
>>7877849
/ftt/ is for whatever gets you off, man.
Morning, paizuribro.
>>
>>7877849
/erp/ is >>7877682 there
>>
File: 1485850896978.jpg (363KB, 630x680px) Image search: [Google]
1485850896978.jpg
363KB, 630x680px
>>7877866
I know. It's just more erp than I'm used to.
>>
File: aaff9943190c71c8d1d73d914ef97263.jpg (1012KB, 1600x1900px) Image search: [Google]
aaff9943190c71c8d1d73d914ef97263.jpg
1012KB, 1600x1900px
>>7877932
They're just having some fun on a Saturday. I like that /ftt/ kind of cycles through stuff and thread themes change dynamically. You never know what you might be fapping to today.
>>
>>7877863

Y-you're so beautiful! I'm not sure w-what I am supposed to do. I-I've only ever seen naked women in pictures.. I want to touch you and m-make you feel good but I don't know how! C-could you teach me? I-I will suck your strap on as much as you want if you d-do...
>>
I want someone to get me off
>>
I want to smell a manly, sweaty cock!
>>
>>7878039
3 days since my last shower, I think we talked about this yesterday. At this point I probably reek of piss, cum, and sweat.
>>
>>7877972
Come here honey, I'll show you~
Do you see how wet Mommy's pussy is? That means I'm really excited, and if you use your tongue and lick it you might even make Mommy moan.
I know, I know, it's really naughty and lewd, but don't be scared honey, just think of it like licking a big tasty lollipop.
I see your poor little cock is throbbing against your panties, I think you really like wearing those, don't you? You're such a good little boy for me.
I'll show you how to really feel good with this strap-on soon, sweetie. You can suck it all you want and if you wish I'll even stick it in your cute butt~
>>
>>7878064
Not him, but you sound like a fun fellow
>>
>>7878125
I work a very long set of hours so I often don't get home awake enough to shower, lots of times leads to going 3-5 days unwashed and then having to scrub extremely well on my off day.
>>
>>7878064
Would you let me check if that's true anon?
>>
>>7878168
If you want, but be warned the smell is really strong
>>
>>7878091

Mommy... it smells s-so... intoxicating! I-it's like your very essence. Aaaahhhh I feel all giddly and light headed. Is it really OK to lick you?
I-I'm not sure if I want your coc..STRAP-ON in my butt. I'm worried I would like it too much. Aahh my little cock hurts it's so hard.
>>
>>7878184
I don't mind if it has a strong smell. I think I would actually prefer it that way. So will you pull down your pants or do you want me to do it?
>>
>>7878237
You can do it if you're so interested, lets you take it at your own pace
>>
>>7878219
Oh you're such a good boy for me, cutie. Of course it's okay to lick me, do whatever you want to Mommy's pretty pussy~ I don't mind!
Mmm, sounds like you really want to see what Mommy's cock feels like inside you?
You're such a sweetheart, leaking into my silky soft panties while you think about how nice it'd feel to have your cute ass stretched by your Mommy.
I want you to rub that little cock of yours through that soft fabric while you lick your Mommy's pussy. Then you can tell me what you'd like me to do with my nice big cock...
>>
>>7878254
>I slowly pull down your pants. As your dick flops out I can immediately notice it's strong, musky smell.
It seems that you spoke the truth. Could I put my face a closer to it?
>>
>>7878322
>it twitches lightly at your suggestion
go ahead
>>
File: 20caa5dd8632d3a4d7e088740ad5fff0.jpg (182KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
20caa5dd8632d3a4d7e088740ad5fff0.jpg
182KB, 768x1024px
>>
>>7878301

Mmmfff... mommy.. your pussy feels so soft on my face. And.. mmmff.. it tastes so strong but I like it. Do you like it mommy? Am I making you feel good to? Mmmmmfffff..

P-please don't look at me while I masturbate.. it's so humiliating I could just die!
>>
>>7878366
>I put my face into it and take a deep breath trough my nostrils. It smells so manly and intoxicating.
It's amazing~ Can I taste it?
>>
>>7878387
Mmmm, yes sweetie, your tongue feels so nice lapping at my honeyhole...j-just keep licking like that~ You're doing so well son.
Are you telling me you don't like me seeing you rub your little bulge through your panties while you eat out your mother? I think you should be a little more truthful, honey. I can see how hard and leaky you are!
Did you want mommy to make your ass feel good now too? Tell Mommy what I can do to make her sweetheart cum~
>>
>>7877265
Good boy. You keep doing that, you might get rewarded... I'll be back home properly in about 3 hours. Do you think you can make it until then? Just you, your toys, your aching cock, and thoughts of me to keep you company. If you do, you might get a reward...
>>
>>7878413
>shuddering at the sudden feeling it springs to full erection, grinding against your face lightly
>I rub it around on your face gently
Go ahead, I bet you'd like how ripe it's gonna be
>>
>>7878502
(Sorry but I have to leave now anon)
>>
>>7878486

Mmmfff... aaahhh mommy.. don't watch me while I t-touch myself, I may cum suddenly. It's so embarrassing to think if my mommy sees me cum with her panties.
I d-don't know how to make my butt feel good. It scares me a little... i.. i.. I just want pussy
>>
>>7878499
I've lasted this long and i do not want to disappoint you Mistress. I will continue to edge and toy for you. Like the good, obedient boy that i am for you. My cock may be aching but i will last for you. Thank you Mistress.
>>
>>7878650
Good boy, you're very welcome. Just think about what you'd do to me, if I'd ever let you. Let it build and build, and slowly go back down. Over and over. Start counting your edges too. From now until I get home. I want to know how many times you almost came from thinking of me.
>>
>>7878623
Oh honey, Mommy thinks you're just too shy to admit that you want her to stretch that tight little butt of yours~
You were just begging to suck my cock earlier, were you not?
Why don't you be a good little boy for Mommy and show her that cute ass of yours. Just lay down on your chest and raise your butt up high in the air for me. I want to see my sexy panties tightly hugging your butt~
Are you sure you don't want Mommy's nice big cock? It's still nice and wet from earlier...
>>
>>7878802

I-I-I don't know what I w-want. I will show you my pa- I mean YOUR panties on me and turn around.
D-Do I look as pretty as you hoped? I'm sorry if I disappoint..
>>
>>7878937
Oh my goodness you look so adorable like that! My panties are hugging that cute butt of yours so well, maybe later we could go out shopping and I could get you your own panties and girly clothes to go with them!
You look so pretty, sweetie.
If you're not sure what you want, how about you let Mommy give you a little taste of her cock to see if it's what you like?
You look just so cute with those panties on, I think I'll leave them on you and just push them aside and juuuuust carefully slide my slick cock inside you... Mmmm
What do you think sweetie? Want me to go a little deeper?
>>
>>7879077

M-mommy, I'm not sure if I want this... i can feel your stra-...I mean cock pressing against me.. Aaahhhh I don't know mommy I'm so confused..
I can't stop leaking all over your panties, I'm so sorry they're going to be ruined.
>>
Any one up for helping this cock-hungry sissy cum?~
>>
>>7879336
I know it might hurt a little bit at the start, but I promise you sweetie it'll start to feel really good~
Don't worry about making a mess in my panties, honey. You can cum in them all you like, don't feel bad making a big mess!
I'm going to push a little deeper honey, just relax and let Mommy make you feel good~
>>
>>7879489

Uuummmffff... mommy.. haahhhh it hurts a l-little.. p-please stop going further! I-I need to adjust...
Aaahhhh I feel so full and my cock is so hard I j-just want to explode! Mommy!
>>
>tfw this will never be me
>>
>>7879651
because you have a dick or because you're not feminine?
>>
>>7879606
Mommy's right here sweetie, it's alright!
Just listen to my voice okay hun?
It's almost all the way in, you're doing so well!
I'm going to start thrusting okay, just think about how good your butt is feeling and how hard your cock is throbbing in your Mommy's panties~
Cum for your Mommy sweetie <3
>>
>>7879651
>implying I don't want to strip you out of your girly outfit and cum all over your body
Anon plz.
>>
File: 53d760dec33c7c389a639d9b9bf313b9.jpg (391KB, 730x1024px) Image search: [Google]
53d760dec33c7c389a639d9b9bf313b9.jpg
391KB, 730x1024px
>>7879748
just no horny smelly men surrounding me

>>7879816
Yes! Please invite your friends, so they can use my other holes too~
>>
File: 1468736303446.png (949KB, 700x979px) Image search: [Google]
1468736303446.png
949KB, 700x979px
>>7879651
I'd rather be something with a bit (a lot) more in the chest, personally.
>>
>>7879854
I'd give you all of my thick smelly cum if you wanted
>>
File: 91adc8e06cdbc5e1887ba500c95aedcf.jpg (651KB, 800x1303px) Image search: [Google]
91adc8e06cdbc5e1887ba500c95aedcf.jpg
651KB, 800x1303px
>>7879900
I dont just want it, anon, I need it! Please feel free to shove your cock wherever you please and let loose. Just think of me as your own personal cumdumpster, use me as you wish. I just need your semen!
>>
>>7879753

Uugghhmmmfff... i feel like I want to cum but I can't! I'm on the edge.. I.. i..

Aahh.. what's happening mommy? It's just dribbling out of me.

Oh my God I just came in front of mommy in her p-panties. Don't look at me!
>>
>>7880019
Which pussy do you have? a wet pussy ending with a womb or a tight boypussy? I need to know what kind of equipment I'm working with and where i'm emptying myself out.
And are you sure you can handle it? I haven't cum in over a week and a half.
>>
>>7879870
You'd use your plump tits to milk cocks until they came all over your face and in your mouth, right anon?
>>
>>7880057
Oh honey! You did so good, Mommy's proud of you!
Mmm, that's so cute! You came just like a girl!
Doesn't it feel good to cum in Mommy's panties? Cumming on the soft fabric right where my pretty pussy was~
Did you enjoy yourself sweetie? There's no need to be ashamed or embarrassed, here, let Mommy's hugs and kisses make you feel better <3
>>
File: 1474370323800.png (772KB, 763x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474370323800.png
772KB, 763x1080px
>>7880098
Of course. It'd be a lot of fun watching guys thrust their dicks as hard as they could, trying to cum. And what's the point in having them if I'm not going to use them?
>>
File: dbf6db71ab35f43e3e90ee7c7dc683bd.jpg (223KB, 894x1438px) Image search: [Google]
dbf6db71ab35f43e3e90ee7c7dc683bd.jpg
223KB, 894x1438px
>>7880094
You're free to use both my soaking wet, pink cunt and my even tighter little asshole as much as you want! Don't worry, they're more than capable of completely squeezing you dry~ You needn't hold back, just make sure to empty your backed up balls deep inside of me!
>>
File: pikao.png (4MB, 1395x2000px) Image search: [Google]
pikao.png
4MB, 1395x2000px
Haven't masturbated at all since the start of the New Year and my dick is begging me to stroke out my huge backed up supply of cum. Saved up a few hundred dollars in my fap jar, anyone got any recommendations for the best Onaholes/fap accessories?
>>
>>7880270
I'd want to hold you down and fuck you hard, most likely mating press because I like it. I'd be completely buried inside of you when I unloaded all of that hot, sticky, stinky cum inside of you. I'm a big fan of pussy so let's hope bathing your womb doesn't impregnate you.
>>
>>7880317
Mmm yes that's perfect~ Pin me down and just go crazy inside of me. Even if it hurts, it'll all be worth it feeling your pelvis slam into me. When you cum make sure to do so balls deep now! Don't waste a single drop~ I want to feel your balls tight up against my skin as they squeeze and shake, shooting all of your built-up semen as far back in my womb as possible. I expect to be completely overflowing as you slide your recently emptied cock out of my slick pussy, understand?
>>
>>7880208

I-I don't know, I feel so funny. But it wasn't as b-bad as I thought it would be... maybe your cock isn't so scary. I t-think I enjoyed cumming like a girl! Thank you mommy!
But what about you? I-isn't a man supposed to have sex with a ...pussy?
>>
>>7880509
Damn straight. I'm already getting close, might be because of how backed up i am. I wouldn't dream of being anything but balls deep against your cervix when I explode.
>>
>>7880540
I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself sweetie!
And you're right, a real man is supposed to fuck pussy. But you're just my little boy, and seeing how much you loved wearing your Mommy's panties, getting your cute butt stretched, and cumming hands-free right into those undies, seems to me like you'd be better suited to becoming a cute girl instead!
>>
>>7880708

B-but I want to b-be a real man! That's what you want r-right? It's what I'm supposed to be. And I can't stop thinking about your coc- I mean pussy!
>>
>>7881028
Oh no sweetie, I think you'd make a much better girl. We could dress you up in some adorable clothes and pick out nice panties for you to wear for your Mommy.
I think that would be better for you, sweetie. Especially if all you do is keep thinking about Mommy's cock.
>>
>>7881114

B-but I want to touch you more. Can g-girls play with pussies? I r-really liked yours... i feel so ashamed wanting mommy like this. I'm worried that if I'm a girl I'll only get to play with cocks...
>>
>>7881293
Of course they can honey. Girls play with pussies all the time! Don't feel ashamed to want your Mommy's love and body, it's perfectly natural, sweetie.
You can be a cute girl and play with all the cocks you like, and they'd be even happier seeing such a cute girl like you play with them!
>>
>>7881332

M-maybe, I don't think I'm ready for real cocks yet..

Mommy, can I suck your cock again? I'm really anxious over all of this and it helps me relax.. m-maybe you c-could rub it on your pussy first as well so I c-can taste you as well...
Mommy what's wrong with me?
>>
>>7881365
Of course sweetie, there's no pressure.
Here, just suck on Mommy's cock and let me run my fingers through your hair.
There's nothing wrong with you, you're just unique and Mommy loves that.
Do you like it when Mommy rubs her cock against her pussy? You can taste it all you like sweetheart.
Shh, don't be anxious, Mommy's here to take care of you.
>>
>>7881459

Mmff.. thank you mommy, you always make me feel good...
Is that what men are supposed to do when you're using your cock on your p-pussy like that? Doesn't that h-hurt?
>>
>>7878650
>>7878710
Are you still edging yourself for me? Domme Anon is back home now, and I want to hear all about how your day went!

I had another sweetheart last thread, but I think he ended up checking out, at least for now.
>>
>>7878710
Domme Anon. Mistress.For the last three hours i have kept a nice big plug inside of me while i edge for you. I've counted all the times i came close to cumming. Eight times as of this moment, i got myself ever so close thinking about you. One things i love thinking about is you sitting on my face while you degrade me. Another is you teasing me by pretending you'd unlock my cage. Only to then add more days to my chastity sentence. Now i think i'll aim for number nine.
>>
>>7882160
Eight times? That deserves a reward, I think, don't you? Eight times, you've edged for me... Do you think you might deserve an orgasm, pet? I'm sure the thought of actually getting to cum is music to your ears, but I want to know what you think... I value my pets' input; it's an important part of any relationship, even ones like this.
>>
File: 1487179929622.jpg (367KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487179929622.jpg
367KB, 566x800px
tfw no submissive cute girl to satisfy the needs of my cock.
>>
File: 8206299.jpg (66KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
8206299.jpg
66KB, 1000x750px
>>7880019
Do you mind if i help myself to your holes as well?
>>
>>7882278
>this entire post
Dick status: muh
>>
>>7882249
I'd love for my reward to be further denial. To be left unsatisfied at a long day of frustration of not being allowed to cum. For you to simply tell me that i was being silly for me to think that you would even consider letting me finish myself off and happily click the lock back onto my chastity cage. While you were gone were you thinking about me? The pervert you had given attention to? The nasty slut who begged for punishments?
>>
File: 1487152153572.png (1MB, 1754x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1487152153572.png
1MB, 1754x1240px
>>7882330
Just imagine how good her cunt must feel for your cock anon.
>>
File: 1486413602150.png (571KB, 699x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486413602150.png
571KB, 699x800px
>>7882278
Tell us more about your cock's needs, anon.
>>
>>7882411
Hmmm. I don't know. That doesn't sound too much like a reward, more like a punishment. But who am I to deny the opportunity to see an anon squirm?

Start by locking yourself back in that cage, if you haven't done that already. I've got some dirty feet from when I was out, and I want you to clean them, just like you were doing last night. You think you can do that, pet?
>>
File: Konachan.com - 225754 sample.jpg (512KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 225754 sample.jpg
512KB, 1500x1125px
>>7882464
Idk anon i just want to fuck a cunt so bad. I can feel my cock throbbing at the idea that i can not satisfy. Just thinking of a fucking a hot submissive girl in all her holes makes my cock throb.
>>
File: 02de21dd2ec58f403b59b87a3c88ffe4.jpg (723KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
02de21dd2ec58f403b59b87a3c88ffe4.jpg
723KB, 1600x1200px
>>7882278
tfw no submissive girl that likes being under a desk and treated as an onahole
>>
>>7881740

I g-guess mommy had to leave. I'm not sure how I will sleep with all these confusing thoughts and feelings.
>>
>>7882482
It's back on and now were back now we can continue on from last night. Your obedient pet is ready to clean your feet. They look even sweatier then yesterday! You must have been busy and now i have plenty of work for my tongue to do~ I'll lick and clean them until you are pleased with my performance. Your delightful soles will be licked clean by my tongue and the in betweens of your toes need attention too! I will be a good pet for you. Thank you Mistress for giving me this.
>>
>>7882711
Mmm, make sure to get in between my toes really well... You know, this is kinda feeling pretty... good... You're not bad at this... Do you like licking girls' feet, or am I special that way?
>>
File: 1487179294189.jpg (3MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
1487179294189.jpg
3MB, 2480x3507px
TFW the thread is slow but your cock is still needy.
>>
>>
>>7882740
Whenever i am asked to perform a submissive act i put my all into it. I want to show you that i am a good pet. I love the taste of your sweaty feet. It just feels so right for me to be beneath you, serving you. I am going to really work my tongue into your toes and clean the dirt they collected. I just want to please you, my Mistress.
>>
>>7882858
Mmm, you know how to please... I'm starting to get a little wet... down there. Pet wants to please me, doesn't he? Do you think you can make me cum?

How about we make a game out of it... If you can make me cum with your hands tied behind your back, just using your mouth... I might take off the cage for a bit... how's that?
>>
>>
>>7882924
I wouldn't be a good pet if i couldn't make my Mistress cum. I want to please you ever so badly. We'll play your game. Perhaps i should start licking somewhere else hmmm?
>>
>>7883450
I think you know where to lick... I don't like when my pets are coy. Now get to work before I decide to drop you and leave.
>>
>>7882810
The bulge in my pants is always going strong.
>>
>>7883487
I will happily get to work on licking you, Mistress. Eagerly i will lick away at your wet cunt. i am so happy i get the opportunity to please you with my tongue that also had the honor of licking your feet. You feel so soft on my tongue. Why don't you squeeze my head in between your legs and keep me trapped at where i belong. Pleasing you. Being a good pet.
>>
>>7880276
>No replies
Aw C'mon, nobody has any recommended onaholes or anything they've tried? I want to cum as hard as possible after waiting so long.
>>
>>7883643
mmm, yes, pet, this is where you belong... That dick isn't good for much, is it? You don't need it out of that cage to please your mistress... use one of those toys again, I want to feel your moans... Describe the toy as well, I want to know what my pet is using to edge himself...
>>
>>7883732
The cage is for the best really. Keeping me in a state of frustration and lust and ever so eager to please you. I've been keeping a decently sized plug in me but i have been switching over to the horse dildo i own. it's really good for stretching me out and going in deep. It feels so nice to pound myself with it. i'd love to share a double dildo with you. We can both fuck ourselves.
>>
>>7882528
I'm sorry honey, Mommy had to go suddenly. I hope you're not too upset.
Sweet dreams dear.
>>
>>7883892

It's OK, I know that mommy and everyone in general have their own lives. I won't be able to sleep for a while yet..
I haven't taken your panties off yet either
>>
>>7883875
I bet your hole is nice and stretched out from it, isn't it? I could use any strap-on I wanted to fuck you senseless, until you're just a drooling mess on the floor... Keep licking, pet, you're doing amazing, by the way... I'm starting to moan a bit now...
>>
>>7883940
Oh sweetie~ You really like them don't you?
It makes me smile knowing my good little boy enjoys wearing his Mommy's cute panties so much.
>>
>>7883998

I'm glad it makes you smile! I would wear them all the time just to make you happy! Not that I wouldn't enjoy it. Except when I get hard in them, then I just feel lewd and like I shouldn't be doing it..
>>
File: 26b0ccca6a5b8f59aed417aa85013d3b.jpg (327KB, 1036x1450px) Image search: [Google]
26b0ccca6a5b8f59aed417aa85013d3b.jpg
327KB, 1036x1450px
I love fat anime titties
>>
>>7883961
It is so stretched and gaping. You could slam me as hard as you wanted and i would take it a good slutty pet. I'd be moaning so loudly from your strap-on, the bigger the better. Training me till i can take the biggest of cocks inside me. I'd a such a mess from you pounding me like the bitch that i am. I'm going to drag my tongue all over your soaking cunt. I want to drink all of your fluids as you moan. You have such a wonderful pussy and i am ever so thankful i get to worship it.
>>
File: 1b44f5d25344be79ef0ffd98b8a4ff23.png (921KB, 809x1069px) Image search: [Google]
1b44f5d25344be79ef0ffd98b8a4ff23.png
921KB, 809x1069px
>>
>>
File: 613cd937aa4cbec1476c8d87eebcfb64.jpg (726KB, 1600x1569px) Image search: [Google]
613cd937aa4cbec1476c8d87eebcfb64.jpg
726KB, 1600x1569px
>>7884047
Same here anon.
>>
>>7884023
If it's up to me, I hope you wear them around all the time, my little pumpkin! You look so adorable in them, Mommy can't resist wanting to rub your little bulge in them...
Don't feel bad, they're just cute underwear!
See, Mommy has on a new fresh pair too! They're so frilly and pretty...
>>
>>7884075
I'm glad you think that about my pussy, pet... It's a shame you can't take that cage off and fuck me... But rules are rules, and my pet is very good at following rules, isn't he?

Keep going, pet... I'm getting close... right there, that's it...!
>>
>>7884271

Yours look so pretty and comfy! I'm glad you're wearing them so I don't have to be shy and embarrassed by your nakedness.
Y-You're welcome to rub my "bulge" whenever you want! J-just be careful!
>>
>>7884300
My cock is so leaky in my cage Mistress if you'd ever let me fuck you i would. But i don't deserve that, to feel pleasure with my cock anymore. It can easily be replaced with my tongue or a toy we can use. Best just keep it locked up. I feel you quivering, please cum all over my face. Coat me in your juices as i stick my tongue inside of you. I'm ramming myself so hard with my toy! I am your obedient little pet, Mistress.
>>
>>7884384
Oh, pet, I love it when you ask nicely... I'm cumming, pet! Fuck that dildo as hard as you can as I cum all over your pathetic face!
>>
>>7884310
Mmm, I just love how nice and small it is, those panties look so nice on you sweetie.
And don't be shy, why don't you feel how soft Mommy's panties are? I love how interested you are in them~
>>
File: 1473530259173.jpg (332KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473530259173.jpg
332KB, 900x1200px
>>
>>7884428
I'm fucking myself so hard with it for you, it feels so good to fuck my ass while you cum all over me. Please drench my face in your lovely cum, your pet wants to be covered in your cum!
>>
>>7884473

Y-yes! They're even more frilly then the ones you gave me! They feel so nice! I just want to bury myself in them! I'm sorry for being so lewd. Aaahhh I'm all hard again already despite cumming like a girl earlier...
>>
>>7884526
Ha... Hah... Hah... Good... Boy. You really know how to do that, don't you? Makes me want to parade you about, maybe in a nice collar and leash... And nothing else, except maybe your cage, if you misbehave. Would my pet like that? What do you want more than anything right now? What do you want me to do to you?
>>
>>7884493
>breasts will never be this big
>even if they were no one would do this
>>
What cologne or other sort of scent is best to approximate the smell of unwashed penis?

This is important.
>>
>>7884595
Please collar and leash me. A good pet needs to look like one right? A nice thick tail butt plug too. Big enough to make me squirm as you lead me on all fours. Down where i belong. I would really love a degrading talk about how useless my cock is. I am ever so honored that i helped you cum. Could you sit down on my face? I'd love to tongue your ass too. Thank you so much Mistress.
>>
>>7884701
Fine, I guess I could use a new chair... You like my ass, pet? It's nice and plump, with my wide hips... It'll be near-suffocating on your face... But I'm sure my pet has no problem with that... He wants nothing more than to please me however I wish... Don't you?
>>
>>7884758
Please make me your chair. Sit yourself down on my face and get comfy. Please smother me with your beautiful plump behind. I have no problem being stuck underneath your ass with only the smell of your rear end as the end i get to breath in. I want nothing more then to please you, Mistress. it's all i want. I just want to be a good little pet for you.
>>
>>7884554
Hehe, go ahead honey, you can put your head between your Mommy's legs~
I bet you love these, they're really pretty and feminine, just like your loving Mommy.
See how tight they are? You can nearly see the outline of my pretty pussy through them!
>>
>>7884599
It probably doesn't mean much, but if I were a girl with giant tits I'd let you cum between them as much as you wanted anon.
>>
>>7884846
Good pet. You're so cute when you're being obedient... I think I'll go along with your request... As I sit down on you, my ass cheeks spread apart across your face, exposing my hole to your tongue... What is my pet going to do about that...?
>>
>>7884871
I guess so. Usually you're lucky if you even get them on birthdays or something. It sucks.
>>
>>7884869

Mmmm... I love being between your legs mommy, it's so warm and welcoming, your scent is intoxicating.. And yes I can see your outline, you're way too lewd!!
>>
>>
>>7884883
I'm going pucker my lips in preparation for your hole and my mouth to meet. As your soft asshole touches against my lips i will kiss it. Then start to lick away at your hole. Getting its taste all over my tongue as i gently slide it inside of you. Your soft butt feels so good as i squishes down on my face. May i grope it with my hands? Can i rub your behind while i slowly lick your insides? Feel free to push down a bit harder on my face too please!
>>
>>7884599
I know that feeling. Almost 29 years old and I have never even seen bare breasts in real life. I have kissed many times, but that's all I have ever gotten.

Just fuck my life. I try to be positive, but it's hard.
>>
>>7884965
Chairs don't grope, pet. All you can do is tongue my hole until I'm satisfied. I will settle farther into your face though, pressing down even more and forcing more of your face into my ass.
>>
>>7885074
You're right, chairs do not move they stay still and are sat down upon only. I won't move any part of my body other then my tongue. Mmmmfmm your ass is really pressing down on my face now. I'm so happy i can be of use for you. My useless cock is leaking so much as i lick your hole. Does it feel nice? Is your pet going a good job? Thank you so much for letting me be your chair. "Thank you Mistress" i say into your ass, but i'm sure all you hear are muffled words.
>>
>>7884922
Do whatever you like sweetie, Mommy's here to help you feel good. If you want smell and nuzzle Mommy's pretty pussy through her panties you go right ahead.
Or maybe you'd like to suck on Mommy's cock again?
>>
File: 54341eacb0d70c3f4c9af55e5049cde7.jpg (279KB, 1376x1400px) Image search: [Google]
54341eacb0d70c3f4c9af55e5049cde7.jpg
279KB, 1376x1400px
>>
>>7885272

I.. I want to do both! I can't really decide...

I w-want to be a man and play with your p-pussy, but being a girl with your cock is also so nice and soothing for me
>>
>>7882319
Just got home~ If you're still around, of course you may! There might be a bit of anon's cum left in my pussy from earlier though, he shot a lot of it pretty deep. I hope you dont mind

The offer is open to anyone here too. You're welcome to use my tight little body as you wish, so long as you promise to leave me a nice hot load~ I need as much as possible!
>>
>>7885431

Of course, just post a nice pic of your pussy for us to shoot into.
>>
>>7885431
Tfw you are just going to sleep and missed the slut call when i finally got a reply. Tis a cruel world.
>>
>>7885227
Yes you are, my pet. You're doing such a good job of being my new chair... My old one didn't thank me for sitting in it, or lick my ass while I did so, so you're definitely an upgrade. You're probably all leaky and twitchy inside that cage... Maybe I should take a vibrator to it...
>>
>>7885365
Hehe, then do both!
You little cutie. Play with Mommy's pussy until your heart's content.
Then when you've had enough, Mommy will make you cum like a good little girl again...
>>
>>7885570
I'm so glad to hear i am a good chair. A good pet. If you feel i deserve pleasure, please do as you wish. All i want is to lick you. To please you. My cock is so hard in my tight little cage. I am ever so leaky from all the things I've done for you. Time to stuff my tongue deep inside of your ass. It feels so good to lick you~ Thank you for giving your pet so much attention and your time.
>>
>>7885669
Hmm. If you have a vibrator, feel free to use it on your little caged dick. Keep going until I tell you to stop. Let me know when you're getting close to cumming so I can decide whether you deserve it.
>>
File: b5df6947b079be22761c368af9864bdf.jpg (838KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
b5df6947b079be22761c368af9864bdf.jpg
838KB, 1920x1200px
>>7885556
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that anon. Don't worry, I'm not going to be satisfied anytime soon, I will need more cum. I'll be back tomorrow too. Just for you~
>>
>>7885712
I'll hold a vibrator against my pathetic caged little cock. I actually have three vibes so i can hold two against where the tip of my cock strains against the cage and one held on the shaft. I'm already getting so hard from placing them on my cage, I haven't turned them on yet. If you approve of me using three that is. I can you just the one if you think i deserve it. Thank you Mistress for letting me feel some pleasure!
>>
File: CBWwT0R.jpg (190KB, 1125x1600px) Image search: [Google]
CBWwT0R.jpg
190KB, 1125x1600px
>>
>>7885666

T-thank you mommy! I absolutely love linking and exploring it.

I-I know I am supposed to somehow use my c-cock on your pussy, but it just seems so weird! I want to make you feel good but it doesn't seem right..
>>
>>7885992
Oh honey, you're supposed to stick your little hard cock inside my pussy!
Here, let Mommy help you pull down those cute panties of yours and show you.
Look, see how nice Mommy's pussy is all spread and wet for you?
You just guide it in, juuust, like... that.
Mmmm~
Doesn't it feel good honey? Do you like how warm and wet my pussy is? You can thrust if you like~
>>
>>7886225

M-mommy.... i can't move.. it feels so...warm but I feel dizzy. I can't b-believe I'm inside mommy's pussy...

I.. I'm.. I'm cumming!
>>
>>7886355
Wow sweetie, you must have really liked it~
You came so quickly! Mmm, I can feel your little load inside me too.
Mommy's proud of you honey, you came inside a pussy just like a man!
Let's just let you leave your cock inside me just a little longer, so we make sure all of your nice cum is inside Mommy.
Hehe, wasn't that fun sweetie? Did you like this more than taking Mommy's cock?
>>
>>7886452

I d-don't know, it all happened so fast then it was over and I made a huge mess inside of you. I'm so sorry mommy!
It was so strange, I'm not sure if I liked it or not mommy. Is that what men do?
>>
>>7886495
Men usually last a little longer, honey, but yes, that's what men do~
It's okay to not be sure of what you like yet, but don't hesitate to ask your Mommy to do something you want to try!
I want my good little boy to have all his urges satisfied~
>>
>>7886554

OK mommy... c-could you please make m-my butt feel good again t-then? I t-think I liked that more
>>
>>7886592
Mmm, that's my good little girl~
Let Mommy slide her frilly panties back on and get her cock ready for you.
And I want to see my princess's cute panty-clad butt nice and high in the air again for Mommy.
>>
>>7886698

O-OK! I'm ready for you mommy! I can already feel myself getting hard again... i hope it looks cute f-for you
>>
>>7885712
Domme Anon i am tired and must get some rest i'll check the thread and follow up thread after i wake. Thank you for giving me the chance to be your pet. Edge for you and please you. I never did finish myself off tonight and i'll wait til we can play again.
>>
>>7886800
Aw, you look SO cute in those panties, sweetie! I love it <3!
This should feel much nicer this time now that you're used to it a little...
Don't you love how nice and hard you get when thinking about taking Mommy's cock like a girl?
I know I do, especially when I just gently... slide it in... mmm, oh!
Wow sweetie, it nearly went in all the way already! You're going to be so good at taking Mommy's cock in no time, I might have to get a bigger one for you and train that cute ass of yours~
>>
>>7886953

Aaaahhhhhhh mommy... it feels.. Uunnnfff so good and filling. I love your cock m-mommy! P-please make me cum like a g-girl again...
>>
>tfw will never be turned into a busty woman and lose to the cock
>>
>>7887016
Mmm, I can feel all your warm cum dripping from my pussy and making my panties all wet underneath my strap-on sweetie, it's really turning Mommy on, especially when you beg for me make you cum like a cute girl right into those silky panties you have on~
Does Mommy's cock feel good thrusting into your ass sweetie?
>>
>>7887247

Yes mommy! It feels a-amazing mommy! Uunnff mommy please make me cum! I-I can almost f-feel it.
>>
Will Mommy use her feet on my little cock?
>>
>>7878502
(If you're here I would like to continue where we left off)
>>
>>7885712
Sorry my pet, I fell asleep by accident. You were great sweetie. I hope your edging and chastity pays off soon!
>>
>>7887314
You're doing so well taking Mommy's cock honey!
Mommy wants you to cum for her, cum right into those cute panties again~
Just give in and let all your cute cum dribble out of your little cock right into them, honey.
You're making Mommy so proud!

>>7887322
Oh? Another boy in need of some mommy-attention? Have you been a good boy?
>>
>>7887514
I've been a good boy, Mommy! I haven't cum for a long time AND I did the dishes today~
>>
>>7887514

Aaahhhh... mommy I made a mess... t-thank you.

M-mommy, can I tell you something and you not get m-mad?
>>
>>7887536
Oh honey, don't you know it's not good for you to hold in all your cum?
I'm glad you came to me, no good mommy would ever let a good boy like you go that long without releasing all that tension~
Do you like Mommy's nice fishnet stockings she has on?

>>7887562
You did wonderful sweetie!
Don't be afraid of telling me anything hun, you can tell Mommy! I'll never get mad at you, I promise!
>>
>>7887639
Yes Mommy, your stockings are very pretty, althought I wouldn't mind feeling your b-bare feet on my cock~
Will you step on it? Please Mommy?
>>
>>7887639

T-thanks.

I-I only w-want to c-cum like a g-girl from now on. Your p-pussy is amazing but I felt wrong having my c-cock in y-you and I feel bad since that's w-what I'm supposed to do to m-make you feel good. I l-love licking it however!
>>
So tempted to buy some shitty little bullet vibrators and wrap them around the head of my cock and stick a few in my needy asshole and go to class. Anyone have similar stories?
>>
File: x52.jpg (211KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
x52.jpg
211KB, 800x600px
>>7887709
How rude of me to not post any fap material.
>>
>tfw this will never be me
>>
>>7887676
Oh alright honey, but only because I love you so much!
Now lay back like a good boy for Mommy and let her help you~ You are all pent up after all.
Want me to just gently press my soft sole up against it, like this?
I can feel you getting so hard already, you must be really excited sweetie! Such a naughty boy for wanting Mommy's feet like this.

>>7887696
Oh honey, you have no idea how happy you've made your Mommy! Don't you worry about a thing, I'll make sure you only cum like a girl from now on~
Your little cock looks just the cutest tucked away in those panties and is adorable when I see your cum just dribble out like a girl~
And you can always lick Mommy, I'm here for you whenever you feel your urges come back.
Now that you've made up your mind, Mommy wants to make sure that you wear your panties every day, and I even got you a nice pink toy to keep inside you all day called a plug~
It'll make your butt feel good all day and will keep you stretched for Mommy's cock.
>>
>>7887858

T-thank you for understanding! I feel so much better. I h-hope you find a r-real man to make your p-pussy feel good.

I will wear the panties you buy me everyday! W-would you help me get dressed everyday?
>>
Now I'm having thoughts about fucking a sissy's mommy and fucking him afterwards.

What have you done to me, thread?
>>
>>7887950
Mommy's happy you feel better, sweetie. I'm not too worried about me, but you're so sweet for thinking about your Mommy like that.
That's what I like to hear~ Of course I'll help you get dressed everyday!
We'll have such a blast, picking out the cutest panties together as I paint your nails and help slide on a nice skirt for you to wear! Oh you'll look adorable!!

>>7888073
Those are just your real feelings coming out, cute anon! You should embrace it!
>>
>>7888073
Me too. This mommy sounds like she needs some real cock, and I bet her sissy sons would love to see their mommy fucked in front of them.
>>
File: z13086.png (302KB, 743x758px) Image search: [Google]
z13086.png
302KB, 743x758px
How do you guys wank so much without your balls getting sore?
>>
File: 1445758871517.png (270KB, 503x810px) Image search: [Google]
1445758871517.png
270KB, 503x810px
>>7888184
My balls only hurt if I don't wank, or if I edge/blueball myself.
>>
>>7888133
Embracing them means I'll embrace you too~
>>
>>7888184
Cum hands-free.
Feels better than regular fapping, dick's never sore, balls are never sore, get horny again within minutes, do it again!
>>
File: e35d4d7a4adf4fb2a6c3889fdfaf8a61.jpg (721KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
e35d4d7a4adf4fb2a6c3889fdfaf8a61.jpg
721KB, 1024x1024px
Could mommy help me cum like this?
>>
>>7888133

That sounds like fun!

I'm feeling pretty sleep now mommy, I think I w-will try to go to bed...
I hope you have sweet dreams! I love you mommy!
>>
File: 53578701_p0.jpg (461KB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
53578701_p0.jpg
461KB, 992x1403px
>>7888184
I've got a lot of stamina
>>
>>7888204
Umf, my favorite peach picture. I can cum for days to this.
>>7888234
Got any techniques? I'm always down to cum more.
>>7888292
I can cum multiple times, my balls just start to ache.
>>
>>7888169
Oh I'm not all that concerned with my needs, if my little boy wants to see his mommy fucked then I'd be more than happy to accommodate my sweethearts~

>>7888230
That sounds lovely anon, do you like hugs?

>>7888235
Oh sweetie, that looks awfully lewd and kinky! Are you sure that's what you'd like?
Mommy could help dress you up like a good little girl and we'd put all kinds of nice little vibrators all over your body.
I'd have the controller of course~

>>7888285
Good night sweetie, you're probably tuckered out from playing with Mommy all day! Sleep well, and remember, Mommy loves you!
>>
>>7888336
Of course I like hugs, especially when they come from such a nice woman with a nice body like yours.
>>
>>7888336
Y-yes mommy...I want to be and feel like a good girl.
>>
is newmommy here?
>>
File: 1483692621248.jpg (206KB, 1153x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1483692621248.jpg
206KB, 1153x1500px
>>7888322
I like fapping to beach sometimes too, love me a nice butt!
>>
>>7888494
No but your auntie is here. Go to bed you little shit so I can drink.
>>
>>7888383
Oh honey, you're just trying to get me to blush aren't you?

>>7888394
What's stopping you, cutie? I bet you'll make such a good little girl. Do you have some nice soft panties on right now?

>>7888494
Sorry sweetie, but I'm not your 'newmommy'.
I just thought the poor boys in this thread could use some love. I've been here nearly all day~
>>
>>7888572
Sadly, no... C-can I use yours?
>>
>>7888572
Oh I'm just saying the truth! You are beautiful and look so young~ I would love to get a hug from you so we could be closer.
>>
>>7888536
I'd gladly let my balls ache for her.
>>
>>7888614
Of course you can sweetie! Here, I'll help put them on for you~
There!
Aw, you look so cute in them! I can hardly see your little bulge in them! You should wear mommy's panties more often!

>>7888622
You're sweet, I think you deserve a nice big hug from Mommy <3
>>
>>7888718
Thank you, mommy! My cock feels so hard but...I don't want to touch it, I wanna cum like a girl, with all those vibrators...~
>>
>>7888718
Hmmm~ You must be an angel or something because that hug just felt heavenly... You are so soft and gentle ma'am, especially back here~
>>
>>7888796
Oh honey, let's make sure you cum just like a good girl would. Remember, no touching!
Do you like how all those vibrators feel?
How about when I turn the nob a little bit more this way?
You must really like it~ just look at how wet your cute panties are getting!

>>7888800
Oh you! I try to stay nice looking for the boys~
Would you like to cuddle Mommy for a little bit? We could just relax on the couch and I could hold you in my arms if that would make you happy.
>>
>>7888874
I would love to cuddle you, maybe we'll get to know each other "better" that way don't you think?
>>
>>7888874
Oh, i-it feels so good mommy...I feel like cumming already~
>>
>>7888961
(Fuck, I didn't see how late it was, I have shit to do early tomorrow...Fuck being a responsible individual but I need cash.)
>>
>>7888937
Oh I think so honey~
Do you like mommy's body?
What would you like to do, sweetie?

>>7888961
>>7889065
No worries, little one, have a good day tomorrow <3
>>
>>7889144
Oh definitely, your body is amazing ma'am. I want to feel every part of it.
I've been admiring your lips for a while and they look so nice, how about you come here and give me a little taste~?
>>
>still a lack of huge touhou ass with feet

Where is it all, /ftt/?
>>
File: 53623820_p1.jpg (615KB, 708x1048px) Image search: [Google]
53623820_p1.jpg
615KB, 708x1048px
>>7889341
Touhou feet I got.

Ass not so much.
>>
>>7889362
Those toes make me want to fap~
>>
>>7889233
Mmm, you like my lips huh honey?
I just put on some nice red lip stick, I hope you like it~
Mmm~
Everybody knows mommies give the best kisses, don't you think?
>>
>>7887456
( i am here)
>>
File: 1487453627847.png (370KB, 414x626px) Image search: [Google]
1487453627847.png
370KB, 414x626px
>>7889362
Keep it up~ I haven't been able to find much stuff like this, I only had that picture.
>>
>>7889384
>>7889434
>>
>>7889455
Those toes made me start fapping
>>
>>
>>7889388
Mmmm oh my, you are better than I thought and I really wouldn't mind another one. You also got me a little worked up down here in my pants.
Maybe you should do something about it while I check those nice breasts of yours~
>>
File: 1487993896939.jpg (12KB, 145x178px) Image search: [Google]
1487993896939.jpg
12KB, 145x178px
>>7889487
I wish there was more huge touhou ass combined with feet. It's such a rare genre to find that It pains me
>>
File: 56677473_p0.jpg (453KB, 681x951px) Image search: [Google]
56677473_p0.jpg
453KB, 681x951px
>>
File: 57442363_p0.jpg (992KB, 1158x1637px) Image search: [Google]
57442363_p0.jpg
992KB, 1158x1637px
Ass like a drum.
>>
File: 52172537_p0_master1200.jpg (509KB, 811x1200px) Image search: [Google]
52172537_p0_master1200.jpg
509KB, 811x1200px
>>
File: 1487899745202.png (933KB, 622x991px) Image search: [Google]
1487899745202.png
933KB, 622x991px
>>7889571
Oh my god. That's an amazing picture
>>
File: 58140643_p0.jpg (2MB, 1447x2047px) Image search: [Google]
58140643_p0.jpg
2MB, 1447x2047px
>>
File: 56488378_p1_master1200.jpg (259KB, 842x595px) Image search: [Google]
56488378_p1_master1200.jpg
259KB, 842x595px
>>7889614
>>
>>7889506
Is my little sweetie all turned on by Mommy's pretty lipstick and nice big breasts?
Go on honey, you can feel them.
In the meantime I can already feel your cock getting harder, my poor boy must be so pent up!
>>
File: 60366961_p0.jpg (707KB, 789x1228px) Image search: [Google]
60366961_p0.jpg
707KB, 789x1228px
>>7889591
Like a Taiko. Well, she is a Taiko.
>>
>>7889614
This is exactly the sort of stuff that drives me crazy. Haven't fapped this hard for a while, How did you find stuff like this?
>>
File: 60303016_p0.jpg (832KB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
60303016_p0.jpg
832KB, 868x1228px
>>7889651
Bumming around pixiv my friend.
>>
File: 58422104_p0.jpg (1MB, 1158x1637px) Image search: [Google]
58422104_p0.jpg
1MB, 1158x1637px
>>
File: 58636862_p0.jpg (1MB, 1158x1637px) Image search: [Google]
58636862_p0.jpg
1MB, 1158x1637px
>>
>>7889701
I want to fuck those thighs.
>>
>>7889638
Really now? Don't mind if I do.
Oh those tits are great, the perfect size and shape for some rough handling~ how do you like it getting your nipples pinched?
Oh and sadly, this poor little guy has to go now. Maybe tomorrow I'll show yousomething really nice~
>>
File: 1487806777076.jpg (119KB, 401x940px) Image search: [Google]
1487806777076.jpg
119KB, 401x940px
>>7889679
You have a discord or something I can contact you on? I couldn't find this stuff even searching around on gelbooru. I had a few tags in mind on how to find this stuff though, maybe I'm just unimaginative.
>>
File: 57429211_p0.jpg (1MB, 1754x1240px) Image search: [Google]
57429211_p0.jpg
1MB, 1754x1240px
>>7889724
I wanna fuck her everything. And keep the tights for later.
>>
>>7889724
Girls don't like that.
>>
>>7889762
Are you sure?
>>
File: 52172537_p2_master1200.jpg (541KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
52172537_p2_master1200.jpg
541KB, 849x1200px
>>7889744
Well, how about this?
Ayakumo (artist)
member.php?id=12585846 (pixiv profile)
>>
>>7889755
They'd be completely ruined by the time I'm done.

>>7889762
You mean they'll let me do it but hate it, or that they'll say no when I try to fuck their thigh gaps?
>>
File: 60074434_p0.jpg (957KB, 1382x1037px) Image search: [Google]
60074434_p0.jpg
957KB, 1382x1037px
>>7889781
Just be mindful, pixiv has a dodgy ad on it somewhere. Might be mobile only though.

But all you gotta do is throw tags into a translator. Its how I learned how to find things.
>>
>>7889737
Alright sweetie, see you later <3
>>
File: 52172537_p1_master1200.jpg (461KB, 715x1200px) Image search: [Google]
52172537_p1_master1200.jpg
461KB, 715x1200px
But sadly that's me dry of Raiko booty. And most of this artist (or what's fitting to the topic anyway, they have a lot still for legs and business suits).
>>
>>7889768
Yes.

>>7889784
Both.
>>
>>7889850
So, I've actually done it in real life.

Where are you getting your information from?
>>
>>7889850
I kind of like being scolded for liking it, actually....
>>
File: 1486839186240.jpg (118KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
1486839186240.jpg
118KB, 1280x722px
>>7889781
Thank you for this~ This is really hitting all the soft spots for me. If you'd like to get a little more private with the picture sending stuff, I have a discord.
kyoukyu#0975
>>
>>7878502
>>7889408
>I give the tip of your cock a small kiss before taking it in my mouth. I can feel it's sweaty taste filling my mouth. It's so strong that it's for me to think straight anymore. I start slowly sucking it.
>>
>>7889867
CIA.
>>
>>7889897
Roger.
>>
>>7889879
>I moan gently while you do, thrusting along with your bobbing
>>
File: 60681399_p0.jpg (912KB, 1063x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60681399_p0.jpg
912KB, 1063x1200px
>>7889362
and this are
member.php?id=2324880

But warning, they are very Extreme in terms of other content (very very /d/).
>>
File: 56488378_p2.jpg (342KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
56488378_p2.jpg
342KB, 595x842px
>>7889877
Glad I could help Anon and thanks for the offer but I'm not a "people person". Just like sharing what I got and what I know.
>>
File: z13350.jpg (345KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
z13350.jpg
345KB, 700x1050px
Mmmm. The precum lining my humid sweatpants is really starting to turn me on. The lingering smell of my sweaty sack makes me want to crank it furiously, right up until the edge of ecstasy where i must restrain myself from cumming a hot load all over in my musky boxers. Repeating this is so much fun and the smell it causes makes me want to cum even harder.
>>
>>7889914
>I start to lick your dicks tip and suck it a little harder.
>>
File: 1487874012444.jpg (88KB, 931x576px) Image search: [Google]
1487874012444.jpg
88KB, 931x576px
>>7889932
Alright anon. It's fun do to this with another person
>>
>>7889952
>I grab onto the side of your head and begin to thrust deeper
Hurry it up, slut, your mouth is too good to just tease with.
>>
File: 9a61e8e7e816f0c14da8dd412107192c.jpg (1006KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
9a61e8e7e816f0c14da8dd412107192c.jpg
1006KB, 1536x1152px
I wanna fuck a pussy that another anon already fucked and came inside of
>>
File: 60524221_p1.jpg (621KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
60524221_p1.jpg
621KB, 1920x1080px
>>7889997
but anon, you'd just end up pushing and scraping it all back out
>>
>>7890056
The important part is feeling his spunk on my junk. Long as that happens, I get what I came for.
>>
>>7890096
Do you want it in your ass, too, sloppy seconds anon?
>>
File: 1471415020874.jpg (316KB, 774x1093px) Image search: [Google]
1471415020874.jpg
316KB, 774x1093px
I need someone to help me release all my pent up seed~
>>
File: 1487972868551.gif (237KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1487972868551.gif
237KB, 500x281px
>>7890096
I'd love to do that for you anon. Whenever I cum it comes out super thick and sticky. It feels absolutely amazing whenever it shoots out, almost dripping out it's so viscous. I think it has to do with not fapping for weeks and then doing it after a while. Big balls are a contribution to that!
>>
File: nwf.jpg (27KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
nwf.jpg
27KB, 310x310px
>>7890117
>>
File: 7cd8580faf4ca960a304a8860d469709.jpg (869KB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [Google]
7cd8580faf4ca960a304a8860d469709.jpg
869KB, 1333x1000px
>>7890127
I hope it's strong too. I'd love to have its scent stuck on my cock long after the fact.
>>
>>7890096
>>7890127
you could just use an onahole at that point
>>
>>7890145
>>
File: 1485479760478.jpg (158KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
1485479760478.jpg
158KB, 495x700px
>>7890120
>can see panty outline through clothes
Hnnnnng
>>
File: z21202.jpg (84KB, 850x590px) Image search: [Google]
z21202.jpg
84KB, 850x590px
Anyone else here love when their balls slap up against them? I just love it when my sweaty testicles clap against me as I furiously stroke my hard cock. Makes me lust to mating press the daylights out of someone while my heavy cum balloons ram up against their ass without mercy.
>>
File: 1466225803189.jpg (249KB, 700x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1466225803189.jpg
249KB, 700x1038px
>>7890299
It's the best
>>7890357
Same, I like to fondle and rub my balls and smell the musk when I wank.
>>
File: 1a192494ecaee5b16c09942cefc058a5.jpg (533KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1a192494ecaee5b16c09942cefc058a5.jpg
533KB, 1000x1333px
>>7890357
>>7890384
Both of these. I love the feeling of my weighty balls flopping around when I stroke my cock as fast as possible. And I play with them all day long. They're so warm and soft, I really like just idly kneading them and rubbing my hands all over their greasy surface so I can pull of and take a deep whiff of their dank, sweaty scent. I dont know why it's so arousing. Sometimes I skip showering a day or two just to let the stench build up a bit

>>7890096
Me too anon. I also want sloppy thirds, and fourths, and to fuck a mouth that another anon already fucked and came inside of. Maybe more anons even. I just want to feel their cum inside of it, lubing it up and making it softer for me
>>
>>7890357
Soooo good!

I even occasionally just do a couple random hip thrusts when alone to hear the loud slap of my fat flaccid cock high fiving my big nuts

>>7890357
>Huffing your own musk
This also 100x

A good whiff of it and my precum glazed balls makes me want to pump out a gallon of thick baby batter
>>
>>7890458
Cock musk is the best. It smells so fucking good when I whiff my boxers after not changing them for a day or two.
>>
File: z21346.jpg (244KB, 982x1200px) Image search: [Google]
z21346.jpg
244KB, 982x1200px
>>7890384
I find the smell of my musk intoxicating. If I get a small whiff of my smell, I immediately become erect and must relieve myself regardless of where I am.The lewd sound my my smelly spunk weights slapping against me drives me mad.
>>7890458
I love their smell after a long day of being tightly packed into confining and gripping compression short. After a hard workout I release them for the first time in several hours. The instant musk clouds my judgement and I simply must relieve my aching cock.
>>7890491
>I even occasionally just do a couple random hip thrusts when alone to hear the loud slap of my fat flaccid cock high fiving my big nuts
Mmmm. I love the lewd sounds my balls produce. Sometimes in public, I'll look around and make sure no ones watching and thrust my hips to hear my large anxious balls slap against me and my semi-flaccid cock. Trying to stifle my bulge until I can properly release my backed up spunk is quite the challenge. I'll even slip my hand in my pants to get a quick whiff of my scent to hasten myself to find a place to plaster with hot cum.
>>
File: 1466291140725.jpg (144KB, 1220x976px) Image search: [Google]
1466291140725.jpg
144KB, 1220x976px
>>7890581
My cock is so fucking musky right now, it smells amazing
>>
File: Rance_01_Hikari_wo_Motomete.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Rance_01_Hikari_wo_Motomete.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>7890607
Mmmm. I've already came several times today, but after having smelled my musk produced from wanking, my cock begs for more. I lust for someone to gag on my sagging spunk weights and enter ecstasy as the inhale my manly odor. The thought of a some cum-slut huffing my dank and humid underwear as I pound the senses out of them makes me leak precum just thinking about it.
>>
File: 1471017043324.jpg (142KB, 626x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1471017043324.jpg
142KB, 626x1082px
>>7890646
I just want someone to nuzzle their nose into my musky sack, inhaling the smell as they suck me off~
>>
>>7890697
I wish I could be this polite. Once influenced by my scent, I can't help myself into becoming a dominant cum-hose. Mmmmm, my precum has soaked through my humid sweatpants.
>>
File: 1468958788339.jpg (196KB, 850x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1468958788339.jpg
196KB, 850x1063px
>>7890788
My precum is soaking through my boxers, I had to take them off to enjoy the smell more.
>>
>>7890357
Love playing with my balls.
Your post got me hard and stroking while toying with my orbs.
Mine don't slap against me when I fap but it sounds really hot.
>>
File: 1473950290098.png (2MB, 2000x1305px) Image search: [Google]
1473950290098.png
2MB, 2000x1305px
>>7890816
>slutty Cynthia
Excellent taste. My room is so hot. Combined with my heater and my perspiration, it's become a musky, cum-scented sauna. Hotboxing a room with my own smell is such a turn on. Such humidity has caused my ball to emanate such a lewd smell and sag even farther. Oooh I want to paint my wall a new shade of white.
>>7890819
There's nothing that compares to stroking your aching, erect cock feverishly freshly lubed with your own fluid as you bulging, loose, cum balloon greet you with such a lewd sound, only to tighten up and draw close to you as you release a huge, stored-up load.
>>
>>7890819
I want to make 2B my sex slave.
>>
File: 95daf6c86f87962c686f1d1a3c59a1c5.jpg (517KB, 1116x1600px) Image search: [Google]
95daf6c86f87962c686f1d1a3c59a1c5.jpg
517KB, 1116x1600px
I want to get fucked as a girl
>>
File: 1469898230911.jpg (186KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1469898230911.jpg
186KB, 960x1280px
>>7890892
My cock is slippery with precum and sweat, every time I huff my boxers my cock twitches more. I can't wait to paint my vanity white, then I get a tasty treat for myself~
>>
File: 1466443099881 (1).jpg (755KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1466443099881 (1).jpg
755KB, 900x1200px
>>7890917
Same, I want someone to ram their cock down my throat~
>>
File: 1483490942286.jpg (76KB, 741x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483490942286.jpg
76KB, 741x1024px
>>7890939
>then I get a tasty treat for myself~
Mmmm your kinky. My hands are greasy with my own oils and fluids. My pheromone-ridden cum producers are ready to explode with intense pleasure, but I must restrain myself.
>>7890917
>>7890950
Would you expect to be treated like a girl?
>>
2b is turning me into a chronic masturbator.
Took me like 20 min to post this because I was so busy beating off.
>>
File: cum.jpg (182KB, 850x1265px) Image search: [Google]
cum.jpg
182KB, 850x1265px
>>7890950
If I was a girl, I'd want someone to fuck my tits and pussy, personally. Of course, I wouldn't mind my throat being filled up either...
>>7890961
If I was just magically transformed into one, yes. I would expect to be treated like one hard.
>>
>>7891008
>tfw no qt to blindfold and tie up
>>
>>7891027
>If I was just magically transformed into one
Sadly, you are not. This isn't the world of fairy tales. The best I could offer you is a gig as my personal semen release. You pleasure would amount as nothing to me. You would serve me simply as a glorified cum-sock. With a girl, I'd like to see her climax, but with a faggot like you, I would not care. I'd slam my unforgiving cock deep inside of you blowing massive load as far into you as I can.
>>
File: 7b0389ea387697cd0e6c75382f5a4755.jpg (688KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7b0389ea387697cd0e6c75382f5a4755.jpg
688KB, 1600x1200px
>>7891064
Jokes on you, getting degraded turns me on
>>
>>7891134
I figured you'd enjoy it. Mercilessly pounding your prostate with my musky cock in a hot, humid room as our sweaty bodies reek of sex and lewd acts would make you cum just thinking about it wouldn't it my little cum-guzzler? You asshole overflowing with my cum and the scent of spunk mixed with musk would fuel me to continue rhythmically expanding your asshole with my throbbing cock.
>>
>>7883686
I'm sorry, but while looking at that gif all I can think of for a file name is "cucked by flubber".
>>
>>7890581
Stifling an aggressively growing bulge in public is always fun, even more so when you really NEED to blow. I've hit the point where I'm loudly fapping in safe yet public areas like abandoned classrooms or secluded elevators

>>7891029
You wouldn't abuse a defenseless qt2B would you?
>>
>>7891183
That would be heaven~
>>
I want a cute anon to jack me off and give me a deep kiss right as I start to cum~
>>
>>7891517
I've been unsuccessful hiding my bulge several times. The awkward looks and stares I've gotten only make me harder.
>>7891530
I hope you enjoy aggressive throat fucking after I grow bored of your fuck-hole. Placing you on a table with your head hanging over a I align myself with you drooling mouth. My cock would look over your eyes as you stare in complete lust at my cock already lubed with juices from your ravaged asshole and my cum. As your heart begins to beat faster and faster and you can no longer bear the wait, you anxious mouth awaits nervously for my musky cock. I finally would slam my unforgiving length into the back of your throat and greet your eyes with my smelly, bulging sack.
>>
File: C5gHmU0UoAEnfJP.jpg (135KB, 567x800px) Image search: [Google]
C5gHmU0UoAEnfJP.jpg
135KB, 567x800px
>>
we need a new thread
>>
>>7891601
I would love to be abused by you like that. No matter how much it hurts or how badly I gag on it, I still do everything I can to worship your manly cock and balls. I probably would get addicted to them~
>>
>>7891601
I want to be your cum dumpster whore. You'd look at me the same way you'd look at a fleshlight. Just a pair of holes for your cock to fuck and cum inside. A fucktoy for you to use and abuse. Please make me into a cum sock too!
>>
>>7891633
>>7891696
>>7891696
new hotness
>>
>>7891652
>>7891671

>>7891756
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 101

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.