[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Certificate and Diploma destruction, trampling, fucking, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 14

File: Screenshot_4.png (1MB, 667x850px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.png
1MB, 667x850px
Certificate and Diploma destruction, trampling, fucking, and sex thread. Post your damaged, destroyed, and fucked diplomas.

Here's a really big one I love to sleep with in bed.
>>
Are you Tilefucker's cousin?
>>
>>7856361
All my cousins are dead, so no.

However the psychological reasons Tilefucker loves tiles is probably something similar to the reasons I like to fuck diplomas. Maybe.
>>
File: Screenshot_160.png (968KB, 612x873px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_160.png
968KB, 612x873px
Here's another one I fucked.

My problem now is neither I or my siblings are in education anymore so my supply of awards has stopped. Any ideas where I can get more genuine awards?

I'm considering things like hanging around in the woods after a local school's award ceremony and trying to buy some kid's certificates, or setting up some fake SJW blog and running a campaign to mail diplomas to me as a protest or someshit.
>>
File: thenk.png (8KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
thenk.png
8KB, 112x112px
made me hmmm
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (964KB, 601x812px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
964KB, 601x812px
I'd like to set up some new-age art installation in a really hipster area with some kind of "insert diploma here" sign and see if anyone does.

Maybe have something like "insert diploma, receive job" and have it spew out a McDonalds application form if something is inserted into the slot.

It's not like it's impossible to get a copy of a diploma printed, so potentially someone would try it, and I'd only need a few to make it worthwhile.
>>
quite the fetish you got there op

have you considered online IT courses or similar things which give you printables afterwards? or does there have to be some real value getting ruined for it to be interesting?
>>
File: B9WRPfB.jpg (88KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
B9WRPfB.jpg
88KB, 1080x1080px
>>7857482
Got to be a genuine diploma or certificate that was earned by someone, and generally the more the value the better. If I were to print or make them myself I get nothing from it.

And that's why it's a problem to acquire more at the stage I'm at where I'm out of education, so no more school awards evenings and such.

When I can afford it I'm considering taking some music lessons just to do some ABRSM exams and get the certificates for that because they're beautiful certificates, and I can't find anyone on the internet willing to send/sell me one even though duplicates are only £10.
>>
nice meme fetish

here's your reply
>>
What the fuck? Why?
>>
Ah took Kid Rock too seriously, eh?

>fuck high school pissed on my diploma
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (907KB, 636x820px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
907KB, 636x820px
>>7859987
I'm not 100% sure, I discussed it with someone a while ago who thought it might have been linked to the fetishization of the envy of seeing others, specifically girls, receive awards at school ceremonies, and they reckon it developed from there into a much more intense fetish for the awards themselves.

I don't really have any idea why I began to like certificates in this way, but I don't care to change it as it hurts nobody, and doesn't get in the way of normal relationships.
>>
File: swimcert.png (2MB, 1232x960px) Image search: [Google]
swimcert.png
2MB, 1232x960px
>>7860060
I wouldn't piss on a diploma, it'd cause too much damage. I generally don't cum directly on them if I can help it either, liquid stains mark the paper more than necessary.

Usually I just put them in my bed and ride on top of the certificate pumping them with my dick, sometimes I masturbate with them wrapped around my dick.

If someone gave me their diploma specifically to piss on or damage in a certain way, I'd do so, bu not without giving the undamaged diploma a good pounding first.
>>
>>7857643
Is this your sister?
>>
>>7860360
Nope. Why do you ask?
>>
>>7860256
>If someone gave me their diploma specifically to piss on or damage in a certain way
why does this sound so erotic to me
>>
>>7860385
Looked up the name on NSAbook and found a violin teacher.
>>
>>7860392
Ahhh, makes sense. I just got that particular image off google images since I don't currently have any certificates from the ABRSM.

>>7860388
Dead erotic for me too, I'd love to have that opportunity.
>>
File: Screenshot_176.png (879KB, 606x811px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_176.png
879KB, 606x811px
I'm seriously considering learning to play piano at a basic level so I can take the first couple of grades of ABRSM exams, which would set me back £50 ($60) a time, but would then allow me to abuse the duplicate certificate system for a new certificate each time I destroyed one, only costing £10 a cert.

The thought of desecrating an award such as this has kept me rock hard all day, and I don't know what else to do at this stage.
>>
>>7861496
would it really stay erotic if the extras aren't really earned?
>>
>>7861551
The first definitely would, and a few replacements later down the line most likely would remain erotic because of how beautifully presented the awards are. If I was to get to grade 3 over the span of a year, I could request a duplicate at the time of receiving the first, then another set of duplicates after grade 3, that'd get me 9 certificates total, which wouldn't be enough for a year, they'd get too damaged to use, though that'd keep my desire for them high. I could request more, but I wouldn't want to raise any suspicions.

Either way, it's all just an idea right now, ideally I can find someone who has ABRSM grade certificates who would be willing to request duplicates of their certificates and send them to me.
>>
Thinking aloud, I feel kinda ashamed I've checked when the high school I used to go to has its annual award ceremony. There's an area of woodland with a main pedestrian path through it for people heading out from the school. It's not illegal to ask a guy to buy their certificates, so I think I will give it a try, come the date. Just so long as they don't get creeped and report me as some kinda of deranged pedo, and have to explain that I'm just here to find a certificate to fuck.
>>
what does the diploma smell like
>>
>>7864963
When they're new they smell really good, a rich, fresh paper smell. After a bit of use they start to lose that. I always make sure I've showered before fucking a diploma so any body odor or sweat doesn't carry over to the diploma. I avoid cumming directly on the certificates as much as I can to prevent any semen smell lingering.

Generally by the time the certificate would start to smell a little off, it's too far damaged for much more activity.
>>
>I want to give this anon a certificate or diploma of some sort
>I don't go to college and I'm not planning to and I don't have any certificates lying around
>>
>>7866584
Could always grab some off a relative or friend who wouldn't miss them ;)

It's the thought that counts, cheers.
>>
File: Eating_Popcorn.gif (39KB, 216x200px) Image search: [Google]
Eating_Popcorn.gif
39KB, 216x200px
Diploma fucking

I'll have to admit its been a couple of years since I've heard of a new fetish

I don't know how to help ya except trying like a Staples where you can have the paper printed for you so its about the same quality as a diploma for an online course that you've completed
>>
File: Censored (2).jpg (274KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Censored (2).jpg
274KB, 960x1280px
>>7867316
I guess everyone has their kinks, just some are far weirder than others.

Non-genuine certificates don't spark the same interest a real certificate would have. Part of my fetish is knowing that they're real certificates, and not just ones I've printed myself or had made for me.

A certificate I've earned, or something someone else has earned, that I have acquired, like this diploma, are the kinds of things that turn me on.
>>
I've seen weirder fetishes, desu. You do you, I guess.
>>
File: 80_Shrug.jpg (21KB, 599x448px) Image search: [Google]
80_Shrug.jpg
21KB, 599x448px
>>7867435

Ok figured it didn't to try and suggest something

I mean my fetish is still looked down upon but its pretty common here on 4chan
>>
>>7867671
And what fetish might that be?
>>
File: 1430088904328-1-kaatyuun.png (313KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1430088904328-1-kaatyuun.png
313KB, 1000x800px
>>7867684

Loli
>>
>>7867715
Aha, fair enough. At least there are other people who share that fetish around here.
>>
>>7867792

It used to be abundant a few years back but sooooo many fucking underage bans, tumblr, and fucking prudes are all over the place now that it makes it harder to find new content
>>
File: Censored (9).jpg (342KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Censored (9).jpg
342KB, 960x1280px
Had one last fuck with an almost ten year old ABRSM music certificate, has definitely seen better days.
>>
>>7856337
Not to rain on your parade, but since this is an object may i suggest you to join us in the object fuckers thread? it's very quaint and we would appreciate more people
here's a quote if you can't find it >>7796722
>>
>>7868143
Not a bad idea, I'll have a look.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.